Al'Akir / Skullcrusher / Xavius

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
4d WTS Heroic Argus the Unmaker, 11/11 HC Antorus and +15. we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 960 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get in your weekly chest in your class order hall and a good chance on 940 or higher from the chest at the end of the dungeon, if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. -Antorus Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 940 loot or higher, up to 985. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Antoran Charhound Mount from Felhounds of Sargeras -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Argus the Unmaker you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Antorus heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2.5 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 2 million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 400k. -full Antorus heroic is 1 million and 500k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k-100k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 4d
4d [H] WTS Unobtainable items WTS: Chromatic Sword - 7.5m Tainted Pierce - 300k Scarlet Gauntlets - 50kRoguemagexd0 4d
29 Nov Raiding Guild "Emeriss" recruiting - 7/11HC in AtBT “Emeriss” is guild created by group of players whose core has been together for almost 10 years and experienced endgame content in its relevant time since WoTLK. Guild is working on its main goal: “Creating and maintaining the environment, where our members can have fun” which, mainly, involves achieving that adrenaline rush and feeling of accomplishment when the raid boss falls to your feet before it does to anyone else and understanding the team comradery and effort it took. Emeriss is a raiding guild, and as such, rules that govern members actions will centre around the fact that raiding comes first. General Rules Members in Emeriss are expected to perform at the maximum possible effort their class could provide, failing to do so would result in correctional actions that could reach, if not resolved, a termination from the Raid Section. Tactic basic knowledge: We are working on tactics together, learning, executing what we learn. For it to go faster and more productive, learning bosses abilities and looking up- some PTR footage is required. Signing up for Raids "Emeriss” Raid Members are asked to sign up for raids via in game calendar 1 day in advance. Anything that will hold a member to attend a raid has to be posted on Discord “Can’t make it” channel.(edited) Raid Days and Times Emeriss is a Pve guild, and as such, members who join are expected to participate in raiding activities. To that end, members are expected to make themselves available for at least two out of three raids Emeriss officially has. Wednesday: 20:00-23:00 Sunday: 20:00-23:00 Monday: 20:00-23:00 (9h per week) Voice Chat/Out of game communications “Emeriss” Communications, raid tactic discussions, guild information, loot history, logs and other forum like functions are covered by Discord. Community Discord: https://discord.gg/qtQcmvW 4. Loot system: “Emeriss” is using Loot Council for loot distribution.(RCLootCouncil addon) Taken in consideration: Attendance, raid performance, size of the upgrade and requirements of the raid group. Upgrades are for the benefit of the raid group, not individual himself. Loot council consists of leaders of the guild and 1-2 raid members, who are rotated on weekly bases. Loot Priority: Main Spec/Off spec: Leaders, Raid Members>Trial Raider Transmog items: Roll system: No rank priorities. Vanity items(mounts, pets): Roll system: No rank priorities. 5. Long term goals: Creating and maintaining the environment, where our members can have fun by killing some bosses and creating a long lasting community. Reaching the top 100 of the world in progression without going over our 6-9h per week raiding schedule. 6. Recruitment: "Emeriss" never closes recruitment. You never know who we could pick up and anyone who can benefit our community and ambitions is welcome. 7. Guild management: “Triumvirate” guild leadership model. 3 Equil leaders who have the final say on guild/raid team activities. Considering the fact, that the raid team is building environment and community based, communication with the entire raid team. no closed door discussions. The leaders are open for discussion on various guild topics and hold to be honest and open to the team. If this seems something you could be into, don't hesitate to leave an application : https://goo.gl/forms/H8HQhP7ZjZcocJyJ2Darkpunkk1 29 Nov
26 Nov Selling wooly white rhino Hello! I'm selling wooly white rhino Xavius(EU) The mount is from Black market, so only in game trades! Need offers :)Pixbo0 26 Nov
26 Nov Skullcrusher [A] DH tank lf a pve guild. Hello,after a break DH tank lf active,helpful and nice pve guild. I'm not so well geared 921ilvl but i can gear up fast,i have alot of time for raids Monday - anytime Tuesday - anytime Wednesday – anytime Thursday - anytime i'm using discord and teamspeak 3 aswell. My btag Vital#2955Vitmax0 26 Nov
19 Nov [H] Alakir- Tjarb Scandinavian <Tjarb> är en Svensk/Norsk casualguild som har under senaste tiden raidat heroic. Vi har siktat på att raida mythic men alltid saknat folk då vi bara spelat med vänner/vänners vänner. Nu på senare tid har en stor del av våra spelare tröttnat och valt att inte raida längre. Vi söker därför folk för att fylla våran rooster till att först och främst få rullande raid varje vecka och målet är självklart att få tillräckligt för att även spela mythic. Vi raidar 2 dagar i veckan torsdagar 19:30-23:00 Söndagar 18:00-21:30. Vad förväntar vi oss av dig? Kom i tid till raid, står det 19:30 i inviten så ska man vara på plats och redo 19:30. Var förberedd genom att ha mat,pot,flask,enchants osv. Fokus under hela raiden. Kunna spela offspeccs på samma nivå som din mainspecc. Läs på och håll dig uppdaterad. Så som encounters och din klass. Recruitment Allt öppet för rekrytering just nu. Och vi kräver att du är 18+ och förstår/göra dig förstådd på svenska. Är du intresserad? http://tjarb.shivtr.com/ För övriga frågor kontakta oss på battle.net encorv#2185 zlin#2895Grímmjøw3 19 Nov
15 Nov Hunters of Shadows rekrutuje! Hunters of Shadows jedna z najstarszych gildii na serwerze szuka graczy do uzupelnienia skladu na Antorus. Każda klasa i spec mile widziane. Osoby do kontaktu: Nerat Miklasha Amentothep Sellya For the Horde!Nerat0 15 Nov
11 Nov Sprint - 100-110 Dungeon Booster [Fast, Reliable] Hello, I'm Sprint; a fast experienced dungeon booster! Sprint Level 101 Horde Balance Druid 200% Movement Speed 101% Mastery 68% Haste 19% Leech ★Service Requirements★ ► ilvl 680+ and Order hall Unlocked. ► 100-110 Boost will take approximately 3.5-4 hours depending on heirlooms ★Service Information★ ► Boosts are done in normal dungeons and you will be playing your own character. ► You can AFK at the entrance or follow me, no need to dps or heal. ► 1 level takes approximately 4-6 dungeons, depending on your rested exp and heirlooms. ► Price: 2500g/dungeon ► 100-110 Price can be discussed! -I accept gold on horde, every server on EU. How ever, I prefer payments on Draenor. ★Contact me★ If you want to schedule a run or have any questions, feel free to add me and I'll get back to you within moments! Add Rawrasaurus#21427 or Elliot#21367 if you are interested. Thanks!Sprint0 11 Nov
08 Nov Warrior looking for guild for Antorus. Hello! I'm Doingitnow and im looking for a guild to raid normal/heroic ToS and Antorus with! As it stands I am not looking to enter the mythic scene, but holding at normal/heroic casual stuff :3 Currently raiding in <Out of Mana> but have way more spare time than I know what to fill it with for the next year, so looking to increase my number of raiding nights per week. Avaliable times I can commit to raiding; 15.00-24.00 Avaliable days I can commit to raiding; Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday Saturday Unavaliable days; Wednesday Sunday Previous raid experience; Legion ToS - 9/9 HC NH - 10/10 HC ToV - 3/3 HC (during NH patch, returned in 7.1.5) EN - 7/7 HC (during NH patch, returned in 7.1.5) Warlords HFC - 13/13 Mythic BRF - 10/10 HC HM - 5/7 HC Further experience can be provided if neccessary, this post is starting to be quite long so shorted this part to the latest expansions. If you have any questions or want to have a chat, leave a comment or add my Btag addict#2353 and lets talk! Thank you for reading!Doingitnow0 08 Nov
06 Nov LF Social Guild I'm on EU Xavius, I've been in and out of several guilds but just can't find one with a decent community. More than anything I just want some friends to okay the game with / chat to while in game! ilvl 885 beast mastery DPS Hunter Any help would be greatly appreciated!Box0 06 Nov
03 Nov VANIR HORDE Vi är Vanir Horde och finns på Chambers of Aspects och söker nu nytt folk. Allt av intresse. Vi är en casual guild som funnits med i 9 år på olika servrar. Våra grundpelare är gemenskap, laganda och respekt. Alla är välkomna och ska också känna sig välkomna hos oss. Vi har öppnat upp raiden för alla. Vi vill hitta de små guldkornen bland alla duktiga spelare som finns i väntan på Antorus. Därför kör vi HC Onsdagar-Söndag 20:30-23:00 Enda kravet är 900 ilvl och Concordance. Lägger även upp events om Alt runs titt som tätt. Däremellan blir det en hel del Mythic+. Skriv en application på våran hemsida om detta kan vara något för dig! http://www.vanirgaming.org/ VanirSwedint0 03 Nov
26 Oct [H] Ragnaros (Echelon) - 7/9M Looking for DPS [H] Echelon - 7/9M are looking for more skilled players to join a strong core family of raiders who are stepping into Fallen Avatar & Kil'Jaeden. Priority on DPS (DK, Feral, Hunter & Rogues) but all great players welcomed. We have been around in a couple iterations for over a year, we currently have a solid team of active players, plenty of M+ pushing, Leggo runs and all sorts of shenanigans. If you're looking for not just well organised raiding, but a new home, new friends and a great atmosphere then lets talk more! Add me on: Lukey#21204 or post below to get in touch. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/EchelonRoax0 26 Oct
24 Oct Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé2 24 Oct
14 Oct [H] LF Mythic Raiders as a grp Merge? Hello we are a group of a semi-hardcore people (10-12 )that are really reliable and loyal. People that were raiding together for a long time, we were core raiders in a mythic raidng guild and always cleared full M before the new tier, but our guild got disbanded quite recently due several reasons and all of us would like to continue to raid togehter, even that we splitted to different guilds for now our goal is to raid together from next tier. Now Some info *We are Looking only for people with mythic raidng xp and at least 6/9M by today (14th of october) we dont want to carry anyone therefore we demand that u guys have similar raiding xp. *We are intrested only in groups of people( everything between 4 and 15 people) *We have a very good and xp Raid Leader *We have spot for someone who would like to be a Guild Master and Officer *We are open minded about changing guild name *Since Kazzak is the best server for running PvE guild u must transfer to our realm! *We want to raid 3 days a week, raiding hours and days is an open thing *All days except Fridays and Saturdays are ok *Raiding hours everything between start 19:00 and finish 23:00 server time We are quite flexible about raid setup we got spots for all classes and specs add me on bnet Unreserved#2892 and i send u a spreadsheet with our raid setup. we also have a small grp of socials and standby raiders.Megaisme0 14 Oct
10 Oct LF PVP GUILD Hello. Any pvp guilds out there?Aubame0 10 Oct
05 Oct Auction House Hello everyone...i have an alliance low level in this server...how is auction house here? Do you sell quick ?Panikoc0 05 Oct
01 Oct Cerberus 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M 6/9M - 3 Day - Tarren Mill Cerberus is no longer raiding After 5 fantastic years, we have called it quits. Huge thanks to everyone that has been around with us troughout these years. Its been a blast!Hitbag33 01 Oct
25 Aug These servers are D E A D No raiding guilds on alliance side. Blizzard we need free transfers or server mergers. Do it or u lose me too and u can close the servers in Paris soon.Onisagasu1 25 Aug
16 Aug <ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC> PvP Guild - Defias Brotherhood(H) <ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC> is a reformed PvP Guild formed by active and social PvP'ers on the Defias Brotherhood server. After previously having created and ran one of the more larger, active and successful PvP Guilds on the Alliance side of Defias, we are looking to replicate that over on the Horde side. Our Aim: Our aim is to recreate what we achieved over during our time on Alliance and even ascend past that. We are striving to create an active and social hub for all aspects of PvP. This includes: All forms of Rated - Rated Battleground's, Arena's. World PvP Premade Guild Random BG Groups Other fun PvP events such as: Duel Tournaments, Arena Tournaments, Gurubashi Royal Rumble's etc for gold and other in game prizes. We will also run Mythic+ Dungeons, if people are interested. We understand that even as a casual player, it can be frustrating joining Random BG's, and being paired with other players who either don't know what they're doing, or just don't care for the objectives. You can always find people for a group here to queue into Randoms, play with likeminded players and ensure you dominate the opposing faction. Our founding members are made up of several 2k - 2.4k experienced players and we are expecting a few more of these to be joining us soon. Guild Standards: One of the more important standards of the Guild is to be active in PvP. We want to ensure the Guild is a bright, active, thriving pot of PvP activity. Where you can log on and instantly find another player to do some form of PvP with. Therefore we ask all our members to be as active(as they possibly can) and get stuck in with as many Guild events as possible - whilst also helping out other Guildee's who need help. We want to ensure that every one of our players feels comfortable and at home in our Guild and that they enjoy their time here. It is also important that all off our members have Discord downloaded, a working microphone, and understand English. We don't expect you to sit on Discord all the time, or even constantly be having conversations - we understand that is especially difficult for shy people. However, having an active and social Discord where you can talk on voice with other Guildee's helps add an extra layer of socialness to the guild, as well as adding more familiarity with each other. It is also important to be able to call out certain things in PvP. World PvP: Defias Brotherhood is a PvP flagged server, and is one of the only, if not the only, 50/50 ratio balanced Horde/Alliance PvP server. This means you will quite often bump into players of the opposing faction when you're out and about. Because of the nature of the server, there are also guild's that focus primarily on World PvP, and others that dabble in it. Many of our member's have a keen interest in World PvP, and are experienced in that field of the game. We will never shy away from World PvP skirmishes, and we ask that potential Guildee's do the same. If a Guildee is out being ganked whilst World Questing, we expecting our members to go out and help, and then take over that area and gank the ganker. We will have several planned World PvP events where we head to a certain area in the game as a Guild and take it over. World PvP is very unpredictable and spontaneous so if an opportunity for it crops up outside of the events, we'd expect you to get involved. Recruitment: We have no real hardcore, specific rules about recruiting. All we ask is that all prospective members have a keen interest in all aspects of PvP, as well as World PvP. We ask that you are active and social, and aren't one for drama. We do like a bit of banter and a laugh and a joke, but we don't want it going too far and want to steer clear of drama at all costs. We ask that all of our members have the following: Ability to speak and understand English Discord and a working microphone Active and social PvP'ers. If any of this sounds like its up your street, and you'd be interested in transferring and joining us, or even just want to ask some more questions - then please don't hesitate to add me to Battletag and ask me whatever you'd like in regards to the guild. Damian#2344 Cheers guys, hope to hear from you soon.Killían0 16 Aug
11 Aug [H] <Legio Pro Fennia - Draenor> LF Finnish Raiders As titled.. Since this is solely meant for Finnish people only, the following will be in finnish. <Legio pro Fennia> (Draenor serverillä) Tier 20 - 9/9HC, 1/9M (Tier 19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M) etsii kesän lomailun ja rauhallisen pelailun myötä pelaajia Legion raideille. Kil'jaeden hc-kaadon myötä etsimme lisää rosteria myös mythic raideja ajatellen. Kesän aiheuttamat lomailut kun tekevät sen että osallistujia on yleensä juuri ja juuri tarvittava 20 pelaajan määrä. Mikä ihmeen Legio pro Fennia? Legio pro Fennia on ollut olemassa aikojen alusta... oikeastaan jo ennen World of Warcraftin euroopan launchia. Laughing Skull-serverillä jo WoWin betassa juostiin samalla porukalla (Nordic Horde) joka sittemmin muodosti Legio pro Fennian alunperin Agamaggan-serverille. Kor'gallille koko kilta siirtyi 3.6.2005, josta matka jatkui 9.3.2013 Draenorille. Legio pro Fennia ei ole kilta, joka yksi kaunis päivä vain lakkaisi olemasta vaan sen ydinjäsenillä on pitkä kokemus killasta ja kilta pysyy varmasti pystyssä vielä pitkään. Kaikesta tästä huolimatta haluammekin riveihimme myös uutta verta. Mitä sinulta vaaditaan: - Ymmärrät allaolevan tekstin - 18-vuoden ikä, enemmänkin toki saa olla - killan raid-päivät sopivat VÄHINTÄÄN kahtena päivänä kolmesta: to ja ma-ti klo 19:00-22:00 - ei ongelmia tietokoneen tai internetyhteyden kanssa - raid-addonit kunnossa - oma-aloitteisuutta itselle uusien pomojen taktiikoiden selvityksessä - osaa tehdä hakemuksen, jota lukiessa eivät silmät ala vuotamaan verta Mitä sinulle tarjotaan: - Mahdollisuus päästä raidaamaan suomalaisessa täysi-ikäisessä porukassa - Suuria tunteita, niin hyvässä kuin pahassakin - Olla osa yhtä vanhimmista yhä pystyssä olevista (suomi)killoista. Legio pro Fennia perustettiin jo WoWin betan aikana kauan ennen virallista julkaisua! Mitä tarvitaan? Tällä hetkellä tankki/heal osasto on aika hyvin kasassa mutta otamme kaikki hakemukset harkintaan. Ennenkaikkea järkevä ja asian osaava pelaaja on aina tervetullut. Aina kannattaa kokeilla kepillä jäätä, mutta muista - Sherlockmaiset analysaattorit tutkivat hakemuksesi kamman ja suurennuslasin kanssa :-) WWW-sivut ja mahdollisuuden hakea kiltaan löydät osoitteesta http://www.legioprofennia.net/ Tervetuloa mukaan!Nazshak1 11 Aug
04 Aug New guild looking for raiders for normal + hc ToS Newly formed raiding guild seeking Ilvl beetwen 890-900+ players for raiding. Yeah our battlegroup may not be the best or the busiest but here we stand. We are progressing together mostly made up of mature men and women even though we do have a good laugh it was a social guild but now we are all around the 900+ mark we are after similar people to progress through this game as a team. Anyway if you are maybe interested in joining we are raiding 6.30pm realm time Friday, Sunday and Tuesday and we welcome all classes right now but please just post abit about yourself if your intrested or contact any member of hellskittensGarlands0 04 Aug
21 Jul Two returning players looking for weekend raiding guild Two returning players looking for a weekend raiding guild, can re roll toons if required. Looking for mature and fun guild looking to progress. Can use and discord/team speak etc both with working mics and very social can also attend some mid week raids but not always a guarantee and so the reason we look for a weekend raiding guild.Unbreakabul0 21 Jul
19 Jul Rsham LF guild Hello guys! I'm new to this realm and I'm looking for a new guild. I'm more of a PvP guy but legion made me go more PvE so I'm looking for a guild with both but preferably PVE guild (if you have some guildies who like PvP thats fine enough) I've been a holy Paladin from vanilla to WoTLK and never healed much more in PvE after. As I don't think I will get accepted by hardcore raiders I'm just going for casual. I know my gear isn't there yet and my achievements say nothing but I think I can bring all your guild needs to the table. I'd like to hear from any of you! PeaceSilverbully1 19 Jul
14 Jul LF Normal/heroic ToS guild LF guild to raid with normal/heroic ToS. Currently raiding in <Out of Mana> but have way more spare time than I know what to fill it with, so looking to increase my number of raiding nights per week. While I do prefer to DPS, if you're looking for a certain class/spec*, I have all classes at 110, and can - given time - provide just about any class/spec* for raids, leggos not accounted for. *Warlocks not included. Avaliable times; 15.00-24.00 Avaliable days; Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday Saturday Unavaliable days; Wednesday Sunday Previous raid experience; Legion ToS - 3/9 HC NH - 10/10 HC ToV - 3/3 HC (during NH patch, returned in 7.1.5) EN - 7/7 HC (during NH patch, returned in 7.1.5) Warlords HFC - 13/13 Mythic BRF - 10/10 HC HM - 5/7 HC Further experience can be provided if neccessary, this post is starting to be quite long so shorted this part to the latest expansions. If you have any questions or want to have a chat, leave a comment and lets talk :3 Cheers! AddictYesitsaname0 14 Jul
11 Jul 9/9HC ilvl 920 arms warrior LF mythic guild Looking to join a guild starting mythic progression. Previous experience: Cleared all Legion HC raids with curve in PUG groups. Preferred raid days: Monday, Tuesday, Sunday. Wednesday no-go, rest of the days are OK. WowProgress profile: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/al-akir/Shaj Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/alakir/shaj If I could be a good match for your roster, hit me up at pimelaulik#2270.Shaj0 11 Jul
10 Jul [H][Bloodhoof/Khadgar][DUTCH] <Nomads> To abide by the wow forums rules this recruitment message is in English, we are however a Dutch-speaking only guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar! Raid hours (CEST - Server Time) Wednesday: 19:45 - 23:00 Sunday: 19:45 - 23:00 Progress As this message is on every realm forum and I possibly can't update it everytime we made a new kill I will link to wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Nomads To give an idea of our goals: We're progressing into HC atm and we are recruiting members so we can start with Mythic soon! Trial Period The Trial Period lasts for an uncertain amount of time, depending on your performance. By performance we mean: - Signing up for the raids in advance; - Showing up on time and prepared for the Raid; - Playing your role correctly; - Behaving as a decent human being; - In case of absence: informing us about it in advance; During your trial you will be evaluated and given information whether we are interested in offering you a place within our ranks. We are only interested in people who want to help Nomads progress and develop into a stronger community. Loot during Trial Period During your Trial Period you will have a lower loot priority than our Raiders. If no Raider needs a certain item but you do, the item of course goes to you so the loot isn't wasted. In case of two Trials wanting the same item the item will be rolled for. Loot for Raiders We use Loot Council for tier and on non-tier item we use a roll system. Where you can use your roll on item a night (need), afterwards all other gear puts you on the ‘greed’ list. Decision regarding loot is made by the Officers, and loot drama is strongly frowned upon. However, if you feel that a mistake has been made, please notify the Raid Leader and he will look into it. If after looking into it the Raid Leader decides to stick with the original decision, please do not fight him on this. What do we expect from you? - Know everything that is relevant to your class in general and your specialization in particular; - Keep up to date with changes or mechanics that concern your class and specialization; - Come fully prepared for the raids: have your gear enchanted and gemmed, have your food, runes, potions and flasks, know all required tactics; - Be online in-game and on our Discord at 19:45 on raid nights, have a working microphone; - Be able to communicate with all our members in Dutch; - Be focused on progress fights even though we joke around on farm bosses, thrash and during breaks; - Behave as a decent human being and keep all dramas out of the game; What can you expect from us? - Experienced and strong leadership from all previous expansions' end-game content; - Two raids a week with progression oriented mindset; - Raid progression with a serious, goal-oriented yet laid back attitude; - Decent human behaviour from the Raiders. Our raids are always focused on progressing through to the next boss, or the next difficulty, while having fun. We always stir the cauldron with the right amount of winner mentality, fun and seriousness when we raid! If you want to raid in a guild sporting a great team spirit, good progress, stability and a fun atmosphere, Nomads is the guild for you! To apply or for more information, feel free to contact me or any of our officers, Naverion#2280, Josin, Thirikzal, Frietsaus or come visit us on https://discord.gg/vTNqmcz Thank you for reading and we hope to see you soon!Naverion0 10 Jul
09 Jul WTS Heroic Kil'jaeden, 9/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras and +15. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 930 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 910 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Tomb of Sargeras Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 915 loot or higher, up to 950. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Abyss Worm Mount from Mistress Sassz'ine. 6-Heroic Kil'jaeden also gives a new artifact weapon skin. -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Kil'jaeden you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Tomb of Sargeras heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 800k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is one and half million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 1 million and 150k gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 800k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 09 Jul
09 Jul WTS Heroic Kil'jaeden, 9/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras and +15. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 930 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 910 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Tomb of Sargeras Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 915 loot or higher, up to 950. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Kil'jaeden you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Tomb of Sargeras heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 800k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is one and half million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 1 million and 150k gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 800k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 09 Jul
03 Jul Bruce Lee PvP Bruce Lee guild is looking for PvP players, we are top 36 EU guild and top 12 of all horde pvp guilds, if you wanna join a good pvp guild with only good players ( 2k 2.2k 2.4k 2.6k 2.8k 3k exp ) w anyone in the guild they will either invite or make sure you get invited Bruce Lee Al'akir server.Rezuzlol0 03 Jul
28 Jun Ascendency is recruiting for ToS HC/Mythic How's it going, Ascendency is a raiding guild that has remained strong since Wotlk, raiding Wed-Thur (20:00-23:00 SVT). We've thrived through Mythic in other expansions (10/13M HFC) however have found that we lack members in Legion to push further beyond our current progression of 4/7M EN, 3/3HC ToV, 10/10HC NH (During the respective raid patches). Therefore, we have been holding a guild ranking on Al'akir-connected of around 12. We value loyalty over item level, we'll be willing to spend gear and time helping people reach the level which is required if we're sure that our efforts will be rewarded with commitment. Our current roster: -Tanks- (2/2) -Healers- (2/5) -DPS- (10/13) Merge We are open to merging with a smaller guild assuming the follow criteria are met: - There aren't too many overlaps on roles, resulting in idle raiders - You're open to negotiating ranks of your and our current officers - You're willing to move to our guild - And most importantly, your members are friendly Note: These rules also apply to groups of friends who are searching in a bundle Potential Raiders Although we prefer the roles we currently lack (Shown above), we'll also be willing to take in roles that appear full (Due to some members willing to switch spec) What we expect from you - Be at least 900 equipped by the time we reach ToS HC. (Likely starting 29th June) - Must be able to at least listen through Discord (however speaking is preferred) - Able to attend the vast majority of raids (dates shown above) - Willing to spend time and effort mastering your class, and reaching whatever DPS/HPS requirements that are necessary to progress our current content. - Positive mind-set, be enthusiastic to progress harder content What you can expect us - Experienced Raid leaders, who are dedicated to ensuring smooth progression - We're constantly doing Mythic+ runs as it's potentially the best way to gear - We're consistent in raiding schedules - Our officers will be more than happy to spend their time to help you with improving or anything that should increase your performance - We're all 18+ and generally avoid drama in any form, with experienced raiders that are able to help with any questions you have about a role or spec - We also PVP as a guild from time to time, with many members who are pushing 2.2k+ in RBGs and Arenas If you have any more questions, please whisper an officer. Or me at Demyze#2517 Officers: Figaro75#2959 Nazorine#2132 SkovK#2736Demyse1 28 Jun
22 Jun [A] DEA looking for raiders DEA - Skullcrusher - Alliance The guild has been around for years now and it has been created the day after WoW was sold in Europe. This make DEA as the oldest guild on Skullcrusher. We are a social raiding guild, that raids twice per week. Focused on having fun togheter, not only in raids but also mythic dungeons / pvp / fun events. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raids: Planned raid times are Wednesday & Sunday from 20:00 - 23:00 cet. (19:45 invite start) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Progress: The Nighthold Heroic 5/10 The Nighthold Normal 10/10 Trial of Valor Heroic: 3/3 Trial of Valor Normal: 3/3 Emerald Nightmare Mythic: 3/7 Emerald Nightmare Heroic: 7/7 Emerald Nightmare Normal: 7/7------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Recruitment: At this moment we can use any active and capable player to fill-up our ranks. Tanks - Low We have 2 active tanks, but extra tank is welcome with DPS spec. Healers - High Applies are welcome. DPS - High Always looking for extra capable DPS. Contact me here, whisper me in game or add my battle tag mtn#2510 for any questions or information WoWprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/skullcrusher/DEAPreatorion17 22 Jun
12 Jun [X-realm] <WinRAR> 10/10M - Scandinavian <WinRAR>, är en svensk/skandinavisk guild som lirar på Frostmane. Guilden skapades av ett gäng vänner från Lysekil men har nu utvecklats eftersom målen blivit högre. Vi har tagit följande mythic bossar i Legion 7/7 EN, 2/3 ToV och 10/10 NH. Guilden strävar efter att klara Cutting Egde på 2 progress dagar (2x3timmar), samt en frivillig farmdag (3 timmar). Detta leder till att kvalitén på våra raiders är hög. Vi raidar Onsdag (farm) 19-22, Torsdag (Progress) 19-22 och Söndag (Progress) 19-22. Vi har en coregrupp som håller hög kvalitét, många sitter på höga mythic + scores och loggar bra. Så om du är en duktig spelare men inte har tid att köra mer än 2-3 dagar i veckan, så är detta den perfekta guilden för dig! Vi tar också emot alts! Du kan gå med på en annan karaktär, så länge som du spelar den med samma passion och dedikation som en main, och raidtiderna mot din mains guild inte faller i konflikt med våra. Vad förväntar vi oss av dig? • Dyk upp i tid - Om det står 1845 i eventet, så skall du vara inloggad, redo för invite och helst stå utanför instansen. • Hög medverkan - Då vi bara har 2 progressraids i veckan, är det viktigt att du kan vara med på bägge dessa. • Kom förberedd - Det inkluderar gear, mat, pots samt kunskap om klassen och bossar • Håll fokus under hela raiden • Läs på och kom med egna förslag/förbered dig själv på alla möjliga sätt (Kolla logs, generella videor, videor för din klass) • Kunna spela dina offspecs till en lika hög kvalitét som din mainspecc, då vissa fighter kan kräva att roller ändras. • Skapa inget drama – Vi har högt i tak, men! Bete dig inte som en idiot, har du dålig attityd eller snackar skit. Då kommer du få sitta/åka. Vad kan du förvänta dig av oss? • En social och vänlig miljö att utvecklas i, vi har högt i tak när det kommer till humor och röjande i voice utanför raids. • Cutting edge. • Sköna raidtider. • Ett officerteam som jobbar för att allt skall funka så bra som möjligt för er • Massor med aktiviteter utanför satta Raids (RBG, Höga M+, Alt raids, normal raids samt spel i andra spel så som Dota, Hots, CS och annat.) Intresserad? Skicka en apply på http://winrar.frostmane.shivtr.com/ För mer information kontakta någon officer: Turelio#2885 steinmeister#1275 Klockman#2704 mountkluns#2833Turelio0 12 Jun
12 Jun Halcyon selling Mythic Gul'dan / Helya (Cutting Edge) We'll be selling Mythic Gul'dan kills to the highest bidder before Tomb of Sargeras! We are also capable of boosting Mythic: Helya for [Cutting Edge: Helya], and we can guarantee triple one-shots if you want a shot at [The Chosen] Achievement, however you need to make sure you can stay alive yourself for that. The boost is WITHOUT the Hellfire Infernal mount. What you get: [Mythic: Gul'dan] achievement %, Vengeance Incarnate title [Cutting Edge: Gul'dan] Feat of Strength [Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan] Feat of Strength Any surplus loot we don't need + Your own chance to coin of course The prices are currently 1.5mill for Gul'dan & 500k for Helya but we will be going with whoever is willing to give the most as we are doing limited runs as per the weekly lockout before Tomb of Sargeras. The gold has to be on Al'Akir/Skullcrusher/Xavius The run will be done on Wednesdays around 20:00 and we will go straight for Gul'dan which means the boost won't take more than 30mins-1hr at most. You are not required to be any specific spec or do anything special on the boost. Can we guarantee your boost? We have done countless boosts in the past on this server and can guarantee that you will get what you pay for. We have boosted thousands of Challenge Modes throughout Mists of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor. Blackhand Mythic/Heroic and lately Nightbane mount runs. Contact any member of Halcyon in-game for more info if you have any extra questions. If you are interested in buying the boost you can add me on Moet#21425 or poke me in-game.Moet1 12 Jun
21 May Newcomer looking for a friendly guild! Hello everyone, I am 24 years old guy with a casual mindset. I came back to WoW after around 5 years break and started fresh recently, so it's fair to say I am a noobie. I would like to join a Guild with mature people with a good sense of humour, that put real life at the front. Although I am new player, I would like to learn the ropes of raiding and progress with a group of nice people or just chill and socialise sometimes. Peace!Ceynt0 21 May
21 May <Metanoia> - Ravencrest. Looking for serious raiders <Metanoia> - Ravencrest - Alliance Introduction We are a group of older players who enjoy the game the most when we are pushing hard for Mythic boss kills whilst they are still relevant, unfortunately, we have been unable to find a guild that matches those ambitions/raids at the times we are able to raid. The Plan The aim is to have a solid roster of 20+ players who all want to get cutting edge pre-nerf in a drama free environment, and understand what is required in raids and outside to achieve that. Requirements • Age 18+ (will be reviewed case by case if not met) • Able to raid Weds/Thurs/Mon 22:00-01:00 (server-time) • 100% attendance barring unforeseen circumstances or reasonable notice. • Able to speak English and have a working mic you can use • Always prepared for raids, food/flask/pots/runes • Able to take constructive criticism and feedback. • Preferably have provable experience in raiding at a high end (will be reviewed case by case) • Able to commit the time required to min/max (and expect the same of others) • In depth knowledge of class and upcoming changes. • Able to read/watch/listen to raid tactics and have a thorough understanding of the boss and mechanics before stepping into any raid. • The mindset that loot is a means to an end and the “teams” progress > personal logs. • Mechanically strong The mentality of the guild may seem strict but this is because we would prefer not to have our or your time wasted if you are not prepared to commit. (if you do not meet 1 of the requirements then still feel free to submit an application form, if you are not prepared to meet 1 of the requirements then this is likely not the place for you) Classes/Roles Required Currently, we are in need of 3 Healers (preferably not shaman mains), and Ranged + Melee DPS. It is possible we have a tank spot open for outstanding candidates. What we will offer you A serious, drama-free raiding environment, with players that will commit to putting in the required time and effort. • Cutting Edge on every raid, anything less is failure • Eventually, raiding flasks/pots/feasts • Committed, consistent, and experienced leadership • High standards expected of everyone equally, no exceptions. • Researched and prepared raid leading If this is of interest to you and you want to apply visit: http://www.metanoia-eu.shivtr.com/ If you would like some more information, add mellowz#2407, zime#21104, entail#2216, AuQia#2343, InSAne#23753Pollitburo0 21 May
20 May [Mad Cuz Bad]-[Horde-Draenor] Recruiting for Mythic ToS <Mad Cuz Bad> [Horde - Draenor] is a guild formed during Nighthold which consists of ex-hardcore progression raiders aiming to clear future mythic content while still relevant with only six hours of raiding per week. We are currently focused on recruiting players with a similar mindset and skills for mythic progression in Tomb of Sargeras. We will still raid until ToS hits, so mythic NH will be an option when we have the people for it. We’re a very diverse group of players. We have the younger generation, the 80’s kids and the old farts. We have players ranging from Scandinavistan to all over Europe. With so many different individuals we’ve still managed to have a great community on Discord, where many working days have been wasted just having fun with our members. Our atmosphere is both relaxed and hilarious. But what we all have in common is that during raids we always come prepared, we always keep updated on best talents/specs/tactics for the fights, and we give it all for the progression of the guild, which we also expect from all trials and new raiders. Since we only raid 6 hours per week, we want our raiders to have the dedication and skills needed to clear future mythic content, while also having the opportunity to enjoy real life. We have some available spots in our core raiding team, so we also encourage groups of players looking for a good home to apply to us. We also encourage re-rollers who are looking for a new start during ToS to apply, at the moment all heroic loot is being disenchanted. Our socials will have the opportunity to join us on farm content, and when they feel they have the time and skill needed, we’re more than happy to let them trial as raiders providing we have a spot for them in the raid group. Currently Recruiting: TanksLow Priority HealersMedium Priority (Resto Druid, Holy Pala and Holy Priest) MeleeHigh Priority RangedHigh Priority Socials are also welcome and encouraged to join us. If you are considering applying for raiding, please provide the following information: Logs indicating your performance (preferably Nighthold heroic) Armory link of your character A screenshot of your UI Raid Times (All times listed are Server Time) Thursday: 20.00 - 22.00 Sunday: 20.00 - 22.00 Tuesday: 20.00 - 22.00 Raid invites start at 19:50 every raid in order to be ready to pull at 8:00pm. All raids we run have a flexible finishing time, up to a maximum of 30 minutes depending on content left. Required Addons: RCLootCouncil DBM/BigWigs Exorsus Raid Tool How to Join: Please fill in this application form to apply as a raider: https://goo.gl/lnez4v If you wish to join as a social or if you have any remaining questions, feel free to contact us at: https://discord.gg/Sc2mHBW Alternatively, contact the following people: Eelcov - GM Battle.Net = Eelcov#2718 Discord = Eelcov#9444 Sharkmode - Officer Battle.Net = sharkmode#2122 Discord = sharkmode#8599Sharkroids0 20 May
18 May Deus Ex Machina goes 9/10 M Hey , Here is our kill video from Elisande Enjoy it, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_MDfm5TZ94 Your, HolyHolykey0 18 May
07 May Selling Nighthold heroic / Normal Any Mythic + ...Emiliamist0 07 May
18 Apr LF PvP Guild Yo, Just returned to the game and looking for an active PvP guild. Don't mind if there aren't loads of RBGs just a nice place to hang out and maybe find some arena partners. Anyway, main emphasis is on the word active! Cheers, TimTimerthy0 18 Apr
18 Apr [H] Ink - 2/10 M recruiting! Who we are: Ink are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. We are currently on Ragnaros! What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Ranged dps: Balance Druid, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage Melee dps: Windwalker Monk Tank: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk Healer: Holy Paladin Exceptional players are always considered even if your class isn't listed on our recruitment list! Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776Rampager1 18 Apr
05 Apr [H] No Inspiration looking for Mythic raiders Hey! We're <No Inspiration>, an established guild on Al'Akir/Skullcrusher/Xavius. We formed in the beginning of WoD from a combination of old friends and new faces. After our inception we've adapted greatly, and went from a guild that was happy with clearing HC to one that's having success deep into Mythic. We strive to keep a positive and engaging atmosphere while also maintaining a decent level of play in-game! We raid on Wednesdays, Sundays and Mondays from 19:45 until 23:00. Anyone is welcome to join as social members (and join our weekly alt/socials raids), but to be accepted as a trial we require some level of gear and experience. The exact details vary based on class, our demand for new players, and other factors. We try to avoid over recruiting to avoid having to ask people to sit regularly, but if your role is mentioned on our Wowprogress page then we likely have a spot (link: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/skullcrusher/No+Inspiration ). We are currently primarily looking for DPS to continue progressing through Mythic NH. If you are interested or have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me on Discord (Zerotorescue#0724), Battle.net (Zerotorescue#2344), or in-game as Zerotorescue(-Al'Akir). We have an active Facebook page for raiders, and use Discord for voice communication. We hope to hear from you!Zerotorescue0 05 Apr
14 Mar Fresh, Focused New Raiding/M+ guild A freshly started guild, only two days old, started by a core group of players who left an inactive raiding guild. We aim to have a smaller guild, where all the members are active, and you know whoever is online, will most likely join you in whatever it is you want to do, raiding or m+. We are currently 15 members, and we are all 890+. We use Discord for voice communication, and you won't find a better atmosphere! Recruitment Message: <The Laughing Coffin> is a fresh guild, founded by experienced players. We aim to have a tight, close-knit community of likeminded people, wanting to progress through NH HC/Mythic, and M+ dungeons, and having fun on Discord at the same time. Interested?Shinzou0 14 Mar
14 Mar Fresh, Focused New Raiding/M+ guild HORDE: A freshly started guild, only two days old, started by a core group of players who left an inactive raiding guild. We aim to have a smaller guild, where all the members are active, and you know whoever is online, will most likely join you in whatever it is you want to do, raiding or m+. We are currently 15 members, and we are all 890+. We use Discord for voice communication, and you won't find a better atmosphere! Recruitment Message: <The Laughing Coffin> is a fresh guild, founded by experienced players. We aim to have a tight, close-knit community of likeminded people, wanting to progress through NH HC/Mythic, and M+ dungeons, and having fun on Discord at the same time. Interested?Shinzou0 14 Mar
14 Mar Likstorm Horde Guild recruiting for raid Likstorm is a small casual and semi-scandinavian guild, with mostly players from Sweden and Norway but there are some Danish and Dutch players aswell. We are between the age of 25-40 and many have a past in hardcore raiding guilds. We will soon start to raid on normal difficulty, starting with The Emerald Nightmare. We lack 2 dps but we are flexible so anyone is welcome. Just /w someone online in the guild for an invite. We have no mages or warriors in the guild and you will be especially welcome. Note that this is an casual relax guild with social skills higher rated then your gear or experience from wow. We use discord and prefer if you do also.Ulliana0 14 Mar
07 Mar [A] WTS GEMS ON SKULLCRUSHER [A] WTS GEMS ON SKULLCRUSHER Selling huge amounts of (more than 300 total): Dawnlight - http://www.wowhead.com/item=130180/dawnlight Eye of prophecy - http://www.wowhead.com/item=130179/eye-of-prophecy Shadowruby - http://www.wowhead.com/item=130183/shadowruby Contact me in-game (Alliance Diolyx-Skullcrusher) or drop a comment here. Prices will be lower than on AH. CheersDiolyx0 07 Mar
04 Mar [A] <Summo Semper> Recruiting for Mythic NH Hi everyone, We're currently looking for a healer and a couple of skilled DPS to complete our raid team. At this moment we want to start progressing into Nighthold Mythic but lack the numbers. Raid times: Wednesday: 20:00 to 23:00 Thursday: 22:00 to 24:00 Monday: 21:00 to 23:00/24:00 Recruiting: - Healer (preferably Shaman or Paladin) - Ranged or Melee DPS Requirements: - A minimum of 890 ilvl. - You're available to raid twice a week (with some exceptions). - Able to communicate in English. - Discord and microphone. Progress: Emerald Nightmare: 6/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Heroic The Nighthold: 10/10 Heroic https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/skullcrusher/Summo+Semper If you are interested or have any questions feel free to post below or add the guild master or officers on battle net: Energyus#2607 Calyo88#2610 poppadog#2788 Mike#27125Calyø1 04 Mar
01 Mar WTS Guldan HC, +15 or higher keystone and Full HC NH. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many night hold raids across all of our characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 or higher you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 900 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 885 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Night Hold Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 890 loot or higher, up to 920. we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you if we can trade the items, since its going to be personal loot . 3-a very low chance to get Guldan [Felblaze Infernal] mount . -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Guldan heroic you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Night Hold heroic run you need about 2 hours. -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 or whisper me in game Vivicraftt-Draenor price: you can pay us on any realm. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 165k. -keystone +15 one chest in time is 245k. -keystone +15 2 chests is 365k. -Guldan heroic is 245k. -full night hold heroic is 700k. -9/10 heroic night hold is 500k.Vivicraftt0 01 Mar
01 Mar WTS Guldan HC, +15 or higher keystone and Full HC NH. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many night hold raids across all of our characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 or higher you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 900 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 885 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Night Hold Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 890 loot or higher, up to 920. we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you if we can trade the items, since its going to be personal loot . 3-a very low chance to get Guldan [Felblaze Infernal] mount . -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Guldan heroic you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Night Hold heroic run you need about 2 hours. -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 or whisper me in game Vivicraftt-Draenor price: you can pay us on any realm. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 165k. -keystone +15 one chest in time is 245k. -keystone +15 2 chests is 365k. -Guldan heroic is 245k. -full night hold heroic is 700k. -9/10 heroic night hold is 500k.Vivicraftt0 01 Mar
28 Feb 20% ally 80% horde I'm tired of how badly the servers are balanced and how much time I have to spend dead rather than alive. "if you really want to avoid the Horde on your server hit up group finder and post that you want to play with people on Alliance dominated servers. This is your free option the other option is to use the paid service to go somewhere where you feel like the numbers are in your favor." -Therlainvele (GM) For one, I'm not going to realm hop because of how bad realm hoppers are, and two, I'm not paying for a realm change because of how bad the team responsible for this made these realms. I'm not much for pvp but I'll pvp now and again but I've just lost interest in the game because of all the horde there is and haven't even touched my emissary quests for a few days. "You have two level 110's I am sure you can recruit others to fight for your server and destroy the horde who are scattered so badly they will want to crawl back to Orgrimmar." -(same GM as first quote) Yeah... Lets group up and commit mass suicide. https://realmpop.com/eu-skullcrusher.html https://realmpop.com/eu-xavius.html https://realmpop.com/eu-alakir.htmlBusty15 28 Feb