Moonglade / Steamwheedle Cartel / The Sha'tar

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
03 Apr [RP] The Roleplay Guild List. We did it! We got the list stickied to the top of the forum. Thanks for all the upvotes and sticky requests.. Greetings all! There's a lot of Roleplay Guilds floating around in the new Moonglade/TheSha'tar/SteamwheedleCartel connected realm! If you find yourself in this thread, chances are you'd like to know more about the guilds that make up this great Sha'glade Cartel community. I'll be around actively for years to come, so I'll do my best to keep this thread running! It's in the best interest of the community if people can manage to find their way to the guild that best suits their interests, after all. For new RPers seeking to join the community, I would also advise you to consider joining the following two channels if you are Horde (using /join <channelname>): RPSocial: The active channel where the RP community stays in touch to talk about anything. RPNetwork: The place just for finding and organizing RP. For the Alliance (I believe) the channel to join is: LookingForRP and/or OMGRP. I am not sure which one is most active at the moment. If you wish your guild added to the list, please submit the information in a structure sort of like this template, but feel free to add more, less, or different information as well: ... I know it's difficult, but please do keep the information short! This is the place for people to see which guilds are around and what they are about, but active recruitment is best kept to personal contact or in actual recruitment threads for your guild. :) I'll do my best to keep the info in here updated and poke around from time to time to see if guilds on the list are still operational. Feel free to post here whenever I should update your guild's info, such as when new officers get promoted or websites change. I do not have much contact with the Alliance. If someone wants to be the one to poke around there for active guilds to add to the thread, it would be welcome. Sha'glade Cartel Guilds! For fairness sake, I'll keep guild order alphabetical. For contacting these guilds, remember that sometimes you'll have to add -Moonglade, -TheSha'tar or -SteamwheedleCartel after a character name, depending on what server they are on. An easy way for you to see who is online in the guild you wish to contact is the "/who <Guild Name>" command. If I type /who Bloodroar Army, for example, I would get a list of all the people online in that (fictional) guild, so I can easily whisper them.Anroka45 03 Apr
4d [RP] Roleplaying Communities of Sha'Glade Cartel. Hey guys! We now have access to a new feature: in-game Communities. As we all know RP on our realm cluster tends to be very guild-centric, so hopefully these new Communities are going to make it easier for people to seek RP outside of their usual circles, provide some RP to people who are not currently in any guilds or be a nice home for that odd RP alt that doesn't fit anywhere else. Post here if you have a roleplay-related Community you'd like to share!Lara3 4d
08 Aug H-RP..Burning of Teldrassil So from a horde rp point of view how is everybody else feeling about recent events in Darkshore. Are we looking on a new "Garosh" situation although in Astranaar we are told not to kill civilians despite fact we can (I admit I killed one by mistake ;wink) and in Lor'danel we rescue civilians. And after almost killing Malfurion and everything we see in the cutscene do you still stand by your Warchief? Will you follow her in this war(justified or not) against the Alliance that may destroy us all in the end? Are you with or against Sylvanas? Or will you play as alliance?Zamolxez3 08 Aug
08 Aug (A)Stumpy's Bandits, casual raiding guild recruiting Looking for serious raiding? Then you're in the wrong place. Looking for a casual group because your guild broke up or real life gets in the way or you were hardcore but wanna take it easy, give us a shot! Stumpy's has been around since the very start of WoW. Founded in 2006 we're still social, still rocking raids and still having a blast. We understand that WoW is about the people, not the game. Real life comes first, no stress just enjoy the game. Now, you've probably read a million of these posts online and you're wondering why you should join us. Well to be fair we're not all that different from all of the other social guilds out there but you might just find that our attitude and guild atmosphere fits you perfectly! You could be the person brightening our guildchat while we could be the people bringing you that memorable raidevening with lots of laughs. It's all about chemistry, none of that pug attitude like: “link achie”, “low DPS”, “ilvl not high enough” and such. Sound good? Well we always enjoy meeting new social people so don't hesitate to apply on our website. We also have a raidteam where we raid two nights a week. Wednesdays are our heroic runs and saturdays are our normal casual runs (feel free to bring alts and stuff to those) Here's the link to our website in case you want to apply: https://stumpysbandits.enjin.com/recruitment See you soon Bandit!Tiashka28 08 Aug
06 Aug [A]<thx> 2 days Mythic guild on Ravencrest. **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** <THX> was founded back in 2012 by a tight group of friends who raided together starting from T12 and achieving respectful rankings in the process, most notably World 80th Elegon HC on Ravencrest. We've decided to reform on Ravencrest after a few of us raided together on Defias Brotherhood in Animosity for the last few years, bringing over half of Animosity with us. We're a semi-hardcore guild raiding 2 times a week, but we're still aiming to maintain a good realm rank. Summary of recent history (As Animosity): Warlords of Draenor: T17 - Imperator Mar'gok - World 1103 / EU 599 T17 - Blackhand - World 594 / EU 300 T18 - Archimonde - World 750 / EU 414 Legion: T19 - Xavius - World 553 / EU 350 T19 - Helya - World 1037 / EU 685 T19 - Spellblade Aluriel (Latest NH kill) - World 754 / EU 453 T21 – Antorus HC cleared within first week ended up with 5/11M As a guild, our aim is simple: to clear Mythic content while it is still relevant, whilst raiding in a ‘fun’ and positive environment. While we are raiding just 2 days a week, we expect almost 100% of attendance on all main raids. Recruitment We will always consider somebody regardless of their class and/or spec! In order to give you a higher chance of approval, you should meet the following requirements: - have relevant raiding experience - able to maintain 100% attendance - competent in the class/role you play - have a working microphone alongside Discord **WE CURRENTLY RECRUIT EVERY CLASS AND ROLE FOR BFA** When do you raid? Monday & Wednesday We raid from 20:00 until 23:00 Server time Who can I contact? Bnet - Michael#23334, Kidneyxt#2328, Shaun#2102 Discord - Dathran#2016, Teelor#4882, Milkshake#7986Piens1 06 Aug
05 Aug Zero Tolerance(A) recruiting for BFA Hey all We are a casual raiding guild here on moonglade getting back together for BFA. Our main aim is to have fun, whilst being able to get bosses down in raids, no raging at people for mistakes just a relaxed environment for people who wanna raid casually. We have been going for several years and have progressed through the last 3 expansions before taking an extended break recently, but now we are back and raring to go again. We are not just a raiding guild, the social aspect is important to us too, and we make all kinds of events to get together and have fun with. We haven't yet discussed raiding days/times but in the past we have usually raided 2/3 times a week with the raids starting at around 9pm server time, but this will be discussed more in the coming week or two. If you are interested you can make an application on our site at guildzerotolerance.enjin.com or /w either myself or Megie in game for more info.Sorf1 05 Aug
05 Aug Selling the name Stan for gold (Sha'tar) title says it all, you can comment if you're interestedStan0 05 Aug
04 Aug Any late hours active guild out there [A] ? Hi. I've been looking (without much success so far) for a guild that's active at late hours (around 22:00-->02:00) as my current guild is active way before that and by the time I get online more or less everybody has logged out or soon going to, so I end up playing basically always alone. I'm a rather casual gamer, mostly leveling up my characters right now (been away from WoW a couple years) but I always enjoy teaming up and doing stuff together. Any Night Players out there?Andrâste3 04 Aug
30 Jul [H] / [A] LF PVP Guilds Used to PvP a lot in MoP and am looking forward to picking that back up in BfA. There used to be a PvP community with guilds back in wotlk and cata, are they still around? Never been the type to go to actual high populated PvP realms. I liked the small community where just about everyone knew each other. Would love to experience something like that again. Sadly, I feel like guilds and communites become rarer by the day in wow.. I've got max level characters on both Alliance and Horde, so any faction will do.Svenoss0 30 Jul
29 Jul [A] New player looking for social guild Hello there, i'm quite new to World of Warcraft. I was playing solo for a while but now i decided that i need some guild. It's hard to find anything in game. Maybe here i will find something. I'm open for RP guilds (and others)Isiliel2 29 Jul
29 Jul Looking for Rogen / Kendo First of all, a bit of an odd thing to post.. I'm looking for a person that used to play a male NE hunter called "Kendo" in the times of The Burning Crusade. He had an alt called "Rogen". I spend most of my days playing alongside this person, and I don't even remember how that ceased to be. At the time I played a human mage called "Anaruphix". I'd love to know if he's still around. Thank you for your time.Naïve0 29 Jul
27 Jul Please disregard. Nvm, got it. :3Alarnis0 27 Jul
27 Jul LFM For raids and M+ Boosting Team in BFA AGB is now recruiting on Horde and Alliance! AGB is a team of high end raiders which provide a smooth and enjoyable boosting service in Heroic,Mythic raids and Mythic +. With numerous successful runs we are looking forward to having a great start in Battle of Azeroth. For this quality service we are demanding the absolute best in terms of dedication,commitment ,professionalism and the highest level of performance. our team provides fair cuts and flexiable scheduale. Are you interested in making a nice amount of gold hassle free while surrounded by individuals with same mentality? Do you meet our requirements? Feel free to contact one of the leaders for more info (further details including your character's armory page,warcraftlogs and any source you seem to see fit will definitely speed up the process.Being able to perform at multiple specs and roles is a plus and will be taken into account). any attempts of try to pouch any of our customers will not be tolerated. Battlenet : Sinkronyzer#2299 Discord: sinko#8304Justsink0 27 Jul
23 Jul Athanatos died. Does anyone have more info on this sad event? I've been away from the game for a long time he used to be a familiar face in PVP and a very nice man I'm saddened by the loss. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-shatar/athanatos That's him.Schöne4 23 Jul
23 Jul [H] Honorbound 10/11M - Recruting for BfA Honorbound is a longstanding guild that has been around since vanilla. No matter what happens nobody is willing to give up on each other and the guild. Things have changed over time, but the the concept of why Honorbound was formed is still there. Having good progress is what we aim for without sacrificing the social, teaching, and exploring part of what a guild and WoW has to offer. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore raiding guild with our 3-day schedule. Overtime is something we rarely do unless we know we can kill him with that famous last extra try. Our goal as a guild is to have fun and kill bosses! A joke, a silly mistake on a boss, we will all laugh with you about it. Still don't believe us? Well then go check out our "old" recruitment video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV06199SP9c. Or if you like to hear a few things from our local radio station Syringe FM then you should click this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTK7taPwDUs Our raiding schedule is: - Thursday: 20:00-23:00 (CEST)(realm time) - Sunday: 20:00-23:00 (CEST)(realm time) - Monday: 20:00-23:00 (CEST)(realm time) Recruiting: demon hunter (dd) high druid (balance) high druid (restoration) high hunter high paladin (retribution) medium priest (healer) high warlock medium We are looking good monk/shaman dps with healing offspec! Contact recruitment officer Helekõre (decrakass#2249) or visit http://www.honorbound.eu Check out our recruitment video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV06199SP9cHelekõre20 23 Jul
17 Jul Ebon Flame is recruiting Ebon Flame is a raiding guild with a strong social and community aspect based on Moonglade, an RP-PvE realm in the EU. We are proud and honoured to be one of the oldest guilds in the realm, founded in December 2005. Today, Ebon Flame is a long-standing & successful guild with continuously active recruitment, significant resources in the form of a focused & well stocked/funded guild bank accessible to members & fueling the raids, and an active Officer corps. We field one raiding team, and we hit everything from Normals to Mythic - always aiming to better ourselves. We normally raid three times a week - 'progression' runs are made with a chosen team of dedicated raiders for whom performance is critical, and more practiced/casual runs are done with much more open inclusivity. We also ensure that no-one who has contributed gets left behind in the Meta Achievements. We regularly raid on Thursday, Sunday, and Monday evenings. As well as our raiding successes, we pride ourselves on the stable and mature community we have built up over time - and welcome like-minded people to join us as social members. We encourage all other kinds of activities to take place, from PvP in arenas & battlegrounds to role-playing to PvE in instances and doing dailies together. We always aim to get to know each other better, challenge ourselves against the greatest of challenges available, and ultimately enjoy the game all of us have chosen to play by making a welcoming & friendly home for all of our members! Recruitment is OPEN in general to Raiding, Casual, and Social applicants in the run up to Battle For Azeroth, with a particular eye to strengthening and increasing our Raiding Team as well as our community as a whole for the new expansion. Exceptional applicants will always be considered - be prepared to make your caseDawnelle1 17 Jul
13 Jul Attention Roleplayers, new and old! It has come to my attention many times, that people who come to this server often think the server is dead. Perhaps compared to Argent Dawn we might appear dead, but do not be afraid, this is not entirely true! Whether you are a new roleplayer, Old, or just interested in RPing at a later date. There's no pressure, I recommend you type: "/join LookingforRP" on Alliance. and "/join LookingforRP" or "/join RPSocial" on horde. There are many people in both channels that are there just for conversation, but there are also many people, just like yourself, who are seeking roleplay. There are also people running events and we encourage you to do the same! I have tried to whisper and Direct many of you, as I'm sure others in the channel have tried to do. But I cannot reach everyone, I advise you to get as many roleplay inclined friends to join. I am aware that such publicity attracts trolls, but do not worry, if anyone is harassing you or causing trouble to you, contact myself, anyone in my guild as well as a great many others in the channel, who I'm sure will be happy to mention on these forums! If you have any inquiries, whisper anyone in my guild <The Korogar Knights> Or just join the channel and ask in there, we are more than happy to help you out! Our servers are not dead, we just take a little extra effort to find you. Long live Moonglade / Steamwheedle Cartel and The Sha'tar. We hope to see you soon!Uzhnaar9 13 Jul
12 Jul [A] <Solar Knights> Recruiting. <Solar Knights> is a new formed guild looking for members. Trying to form it up from ground into a nice community. The guild's goals are to be : casual and friendly, active, sociable with the intent of approaching all aspects of the game. Not sure about raiding beyond heroic, but i think we will mainly focus on keystones progression . 7/12/2018 the date i post this thread, about a month away from BFA. If you are interested contact anyone from the guild to join or talk to me ingame. Also i need a few players that can take the job of officers.raid leader etc. Not a very hard thing to do - to build up a guild from the ground, see you ingame.Alagor0 12 Jul
08 Jul <Glory for The Horde> Recruiting Welcome to World of Warcraft - Glory for the Horde Community. http://www.GloryForTheHorde.Club Sign up to Discord if you want to Join the Community. Community will be open in game on Wednesday This started off being a guild from Moonglade / The Sha'tar / Steamwheeedle Cartel and will be expanded to a community on Battle for Azeroth. We welcome all HORDE players to come join us from all realms and we will offer you a great community full of different people from around Europe to play and socialise together. We will be hosting Raid nights 4-7 nights a week, Rated Battlegrounds and other events. Our members currently level up together and help each to grow as a team. We encourage all our players to help each other with class advice, game, Dungeons and raid tactics also. We accepting players from all realms now due to the new BFA Community. Please sign up to Discord Channel with your character-Realm as nickname and let me know if you are community or Guild. Our officers are on and will help you if you got any problems or just need any advice in general. So please come and check this great community out.Júbeí2 08 Jul
08 Jul [H-RP] Convocation of Elrendar “Name me the largest lake in our great kingdom. Name me the stretch of purest water splitting our fair lands in twain. Name me the dividing line between the unrelenting chaos of southern Quel’thalas and the glorious majesty of the North: Elrendar.” – Sateal Emberheart, founding Archon of the Convocation "At its best, The Convocation should aim to be nothing less than what its name implies, a guide for our people to a prosperous destiny, unburdened by the past or wasteful dogma. King Dath'remar's only error was abdication, leaving the future in the hands of the unworthy. That is the same mistake we won't repeat." - Archon Sorlain Amaran ____________________________________________________________________ Having existed in one form or another since the fall of the Lich King, the Convocation of Elrendar has gone through tumultuous times, and changed much, with the one constant being its commitment to the benefit of the blood elf people. Following a stint in the Reliquary's service and service in the war effort on Draenor, the Convocation were implicated in treason following an ill-considered deal with a Magistrix in service to the Legion. Freed from incarceration to be deployed in the Warchief's Sylvanas service by a new Overseer, the Convocation's goals are unchanged. To stand stalwart in their support of the Horde, to assist in the efforts to beat back the demonic invasion of Azeroth and as always, push Sin'dorei interests in old territories and the new, To go about these goals the Convocation has recently reorganized into operating on a top-down system of command, prioritizing the individual contribution of its members and their skillsets while giving a chance for any to advance within its ranks. Lowest on its rungs are the initiates, undergoing a period of acclimatization before their blood oath to the Convocation is made. From there, they advance to members of the Praetorians, the defenders of the organisation's leaders and its interests, now fully inducted into the group. Closest to the ruling Archon are the Scions, the highest advisors of the group, who guide the group and who's skills and contributions shape operations both on and off the field, having command delegated to them depending on the needs of the mission undertaken. As executors of the Sin'dorei's interests at home and abroad, with a hostile bent towards the Alliance and the Legion both in the trying times following the Legion's return, the Convocation's missions vary from assignments on behalf of the Horde, to personal projects to advance their agenda to vendetta against past foes. The group is not above using connections of their members to find work, nor acting as mercenaries if needed. There are very few types of missions the Convocation rejects entirely, at least where the Horde is involved. The core calculus is whether the steps taken benefit the blood elf people and their place in the world foremost, and the organisation itself second. _________________________________________________________________ Legion has come, and the Convocation is there and with a new direction for the new expansion comes a revision of the old topic. As with before, In lieu of the usual info dump on all relevant subjects, I’ve opted to go for a little FAQ-esque list on who we are and what you should do if you’re interested in joining, updated to reflect the times. 1. Who are you and what do you do? The Convocation of Elrendar is a heavy RP guild primarily focused on Blood Elves, their moral ambiguity and their ties with the rest of the Horde. We’ve been around on the Sha’tar since late Wrath and through retooling we’ve stayed active for the majority of time across the years. In Legion, the Convocation currently works as an independent force on behalf of the Horde, tightly connected to both the new Warchief's Deathstalkers, but with connections, good or ill, stretching over many more organisations within both Quel’thalas and the Horde, leading the order across Azeroth and far from their home in the High Kingdom. 2. What can the Convocation offer me? While we’re primarily an RP guild, our strong OOC community almost always has someone around to tag along for retro raids and dungeons, though our attempts at organizing anything larger almost always end up with one desperate soul spamming RPSocial to get people who are actually geared to help out. First and foremost, we’re a roleplaying guild, with at least three events per week on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 19:30 realm time. Random RP tends to vary between those who avoid it and those who revel in it, but if you ask us, you’ll usually find someone willing to help you out when you’re bored. We usually keep in contact through Skype when out of the game, so though using it is not necessary, it’s heavily recommended if you want to stay in touch with the community (and keep up to date on all the recent in-jokes). 3. You sure talk about elves a lot, I want to join, but I’m not sure playing one is my cup of tea. Do I still have a chance? Yes, but it has its hangups. The reason we put so much emphasis on this is that the Convocation has, technically at least, always been a blood elf guild. However, we’ve always had one or two exceptions tagging along because certain characters mesh in or have very strong reasons for being part of it. If you want to join the Convocation on a non-Blood Elf, you will get the most out of it if you have a character who has strong ties to Quel’thalas or a reason to be heavily invested in their interests. The sole exception to this given Sylvanas's new role in Legion, Forsaken characters aligned with her would have a fairly easy time as assistant overseers to the Convocation. Opinions on the Horde races vary among the members and we’d be hard-pressed to accept an application for a character who doesn’t really have a reason to care about the Sin’dorei. Still, if you have a character who’s a fit, Blood Elf or no, we’ll try and find them a spot. 4. Why are you called the Convocation of Elrendar? Do you have anything to do with the Convocation of Silvermoon? The name is a show of the Convocation leadership's lofty ambitions, rarely matched by reality, to fill in the same role that the Council of Silvermoon once did, directing the High Kingdom to productive aims. To the latter question, yes and no – there’s no one in the Convocation with any ties to speak of with the previous Council, nor are they remotely similar in purpose or influence. The name is not accidental, the founding Archons declared its creation on the banks of the river Elrendar and they, as well as those who ended up replacing them, even now, through various political pushes, to obtain a similar level of influence as the old Convocation, most of which inevitably backfire. 5. I’m interested, but I don’t have much experience with the lore or with roleplaying. What are your requirements? From an OOC standpoint, we used to want our members to be at least level 20 (or 70 for Death Knights) when they join, but given the new focus on the Broken Isles, we're raising this requirement to level 100 for all classes.We’ll do our best to protect you when we’re in a higher level zone for RP, but it’s heartily recommended that you try and get your character to max level ASAP so we have full access to every are ain the game. The only addons required are TRP(2 or 3) or MRP, as they’re a staple of the realm. There aren't any OOC limitations on class either, though some may fit better than others. We want our members to have a good grasp on the English language. However if you have dyslexia or are still studying, we’ll take it in mind while reading your application, just let us know immediately. Likewise, because we rely overwhelmingly on established lore, it would be good if you know as much about it as possible. Wowpedia is a great source for this and the official roleplaying forums are full of guides. We’re less picky about roleplaying experience – even if you’re just starting out or have only played tabletop, we’ll give you all the help you can on your trial period to help you fit in. While this may seem overwhelming at first glance, all of that’s not something that’s too hard to catch up on with the right sources and we’ll be happy to guide you along the way. Provided you’re willing to learn and can take advice, you’ll be good before you know it. After all, we were all newbies at one point. 6. That all sounds very interesting, how can I join up and where do I go if I have any more questions? Back when Sha’tar was on its own and even after the merge with Moonglade, because of the small number of players we used to do our recruitment in-game. Now that the server has expanded, we now offer an alternative in the form of an application form on our guild website, but if you're at all interested in joining, all you need to do to start is to toss a message to anyone in the guild online and they'll patch you through to an officer to continue. www.convocationofelrendar.eu When or before you sign up, please tell us on this thread or send a message to Sorlaín, Jovia/Elrodan, Viradri or Tale if you have any questions. These are also the people you should talk to if you have any further questions about the guild, or if you’re a GM who wants to run a cooperative event with us, which we’re of course also open to. Phew, that was a little lengthy - Thank you very much for reading and we hope to see you in-game or on one of the sites linked above! We wish you a lot of fun in the meantime, and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to talk to any of us online!Sorlaín15 08 Jul
08 Jul Newblood Initiative [DIsbanded] Sadly, the Newblood Initiative has been disbanded. Our ideas and general activity just didn't match up this time around, so I personally decided to focus on other aspects/characters when it comes to RP. Thanks to everyone that was part of the short but fun journey.Rhuan12 08 Jul
08 Jul [H-RP] The Beastmaw Warband Post updated in April 2018 ... The Beastmaw is a Horde warband founded in the early days of the War with the Scourge. Ever since then they have taken part in almost every conflict in the world under the banner of the Horde. Duties often take them outside of Kalimdor, which otherwise serves as the home turf of the warband. Deployment is always done as a service to the Horde in one way or another. Organisation: The Beastmaw serves as a warband within the Horde military. It is an independent unit, attached to a larger army under the command of a (plot-device NPC) Warlord in times of conflict. Its charge in the Horde army is to scout, tame beasts of war, and produce skilled trackers and riders – from which the warband name and banner derive. We have no guild uniforms, but we encourage the creativity of making outfits that match our tabard so as to better represent the warband. Our chain of command looks like this: https://i.imgur.com/LkpMwxs.jpg Requirements: While the warband is orcish in theme and atmosphere, we will accept any member of the Horde regardless of race, given that they provide a good reason for seeking recruitment. There are no class restrictions, as we see the value of variety on the battlefield. What is to be expected from us: We have a friendly, tight-knit and relaxed OOC atmosphere. The guild is quite open to people new to the game or to roleplay in general, and we are always glad to help out with advice and guidance. Events are held twice a week – on Thursdays and Sundays - with a focus on following a storyline. Immersion is our top priority, with details like maintaining supplies, establishing thorough defenses when camping in the middle of the wilderness, and making the world around us feel huge. We make use of Discord to ensure that everyone is caught up on the most recent developments in order to be able to easily jump in at any time. RP varies from adventure-style journeys to casual campfire nights. While the Beastmaw is part of the Horde military, our military events are not at all strict and focus more on the fun aspects of being a warrior of the Horde rather than on hyperrealism. Events are often done through DM-ing, and as of late we have introduced a simple /roll 20 combat system to ensure fairness towards character strengths and peculiarities. OOC communication outside the game exists on our Discord server. Our rules and expectations: We are looking for members who can most of all show activity and interest in the guild. We expect people to pull their weight OOC as well as IC, being able to initiate RP on their own when there is none, interact with the other members, and not passively wait for RP to be served to them. We are not a huge guild, and we ensure that there are no nameless faces in a crowd – while we try to make sure that everyone has a spotlight and the chance to develop their character through interactions, we are just as dependent on the members showing their own initiative so as to create a dialogue. Drama is best kept IC and under control in order to avoid OOC stress that can lead to a member losing interest. We also require that everyone is on their best behaviour to roleplayers outside the guild and avoid ignoring an outsider trying to make contact with us. Generally be nice to each other, don’t harass, don’t grief, and don’t misrepresent the guild tag. How to join: Send an OOC whisper or an IC letter to Torakk, Tannaka, Ronto or Rocmar (all from Steamwheedle Cartel) to arrange an interview. Simply approaching us directly wherever we happen to be camped at the time is also quite fine. If approved to join, the recruit will undergo a few weeks as a New Blood, in which they are expected to earn their keep. Website: http://beastmaw.webs.com/ (the website is rather quiet and out of date nowadays as its purpose is slowly being taken over by Discord)Torakk79 08 Jul
06 Jul [H] Newbie looking for a social guild! Hey everyone! I'm a new WoW player and boy is it hard to find a guild! Haven't even met another player character so far, except in Ogrimmar :( I'm looking for a social guild that plays during EU times, on The Sha'tar realm. I mostly play weekends, but sometimes pop by after work (usually at the start of the week and Friday), sometimes before work. I work on a shifting schedule, so it's a bit hard to get it consistent. I'm generally an outgoing person, looking to help out others with matters, but atm, I don't have the knowledge to do so yet, so instead, I'd be asking a ton of 'noob' questions, especially on how different game mechanics work etc. I've played a couple of MMORPGs before WoW, so I'm generally pretty familiar with how the system itself works. I'm definitely a casual player, mostly interested in the single-player or small group activities, but I'm willing to give all of the content a try at least. P.S. I would love a guild with a somewhat active Discord chat - I love to be in voice chat with fun people.Hallitus4 06 Jul
06 Jul <Oblivion> 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé2 06 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
05 Jul [H] Hunter LF Heroic+ raid guild I've been actively raiding since WotLK, but recently my guild died out during ToS and I'd like a new home with chill folk and regular raids. I'm looking for a team that can clear Heroic in decent time, bonus for pushing Mythic (which we didn't have enough members for) but the latter is not a must. Give me a shout here, in game or via mail. Cheers! Edit: Guild found, case closed. :)Theronas0 05 Jul
01 Jul Broken free after 10 years Hi. I'm sorry to sound like total beginner but what's a good way to socialize while not yet ready for Legion.I've been away ten years but this server has been my home despite not doing heavy RPing. Is grouping for questing useless as an idea?Molukus1 01 Jul
01 Jul What does your character think of BFA? Hey everyone. I'd like some sort of general chat started on our server(s) forum but speaking from your character (so reply as your character would and feel free to use your different alts in your answers as they might respond differently). I'll start this off by bringing up the storyline. As you know, the Legion is pushed back but we are far away from peace now that this mysterious azerite is popping up. "Our brand new King made a great speach after the Legion's defeat. But I can't keep wondering what he was whispering about with Greymane and Shaw...."Thonovan8 01 Jul
01 Jul [H] Returning player seeks guild I first played the original WoW and enjoyed RP on Steamwheedle Cartel. I was on the Alliance side then as a Paladin and it was fun times. I was a member of The Peoples' Militia (if anyone remembers them) in fact at the end of the guild I was second in command as Gawain Ravensword. Many years have passed and many things have changed - including my waistline it seems! My personal circumstances allow me more free time and so I decided to return to WoW after a very extended absence. Needless to say I was totally lost at first - where had everyone gone? Then of course I see that everyone mostly hangs out at around the Broken Isles these days. Thankfully one of those nifty little booster things came with the pre-purchase I did so Taradom was born - yes he is horde but I think blood elves are neat so sue me! Taradom has been played almost totally as a protection paladin as I thought that was best for his ability to survive. He's done pretty well and only fallen when he tried too much - i.e. ventured into a dungeon solo and came up against the ever increasing boss attacks which he simply could not keep up with solo. Anyways in order to progress various quests he needs to do content sealed off in dungeons and as I am not an experienced tank I'd not want to inflict my ineptitude upon some random masses so I seek a guild to take me under their wing and forgive me my mistakes whilst beating me over the head with a tome of knowledge on mechanics. As you can hopefully see from this post I do not take things to seriously but I do always try to do my best. I'm not interested in PvP at all and ideally would like a guild that does not mind doing runs whilst explaining things and also maybe a bit of RP at the same time. It's a lot to ask I know but I am a charming blood elf and we always reach for the stars.Taradom6 01 Jul
01 Jul Looking for a new guild. Hey I am Grövak, I am playing WoW sinds mid MoP and now in legion i started to do some raiding trough pugs (main warrior) i have done argus heroic a couple of times and also got garathi mythic down trough a pug, now i am not playing WoW so much but i wan’t to come back fully in BFA. I am searching for a guild that we can push as a team and share alot of laughs and just have fun together (that’s what i find important as a gamer). In BFA i wan’t to step up my gameplay and join a guild and meet some new people to laugh and defeat bosses with. I don’t know yet wich class i will play in BFA but my top are warrior, monk and DH. But i’m open to change whatever needed. I’m open to heal, dps, tank. I’m always willing to help others, also i don’t care so mush about gear i just wan’t to have a fun raiding experience and whatever else BFA has to offer without yelling kids. If you are interested to have me in your guild leave a reply down below. Ty for reading, have a great day all.Grövak1 01 Jul
26 Jun [A] Dark Glare is recruiting! As some of you might know we've recently taken a short raid break to re-align guild goals and decide what to do with the future of the guild. Now we are in the process of bringing the guild back into raiding shape and getting back into Mythic raiding at earliest convenience but without taking any shortcuts on the way. We are looking mainly for tank and some ranged DPS. We are looking for two specific archetypes of people who would fit into the guild mentality: 1. You are a long term raider normal, heroic or mythic raider looking for a stable guild with long history in raiding content at highest level - and want to compete for realm firsts and finish content before the next raid tier is released. 2. You are a fresh raider or a person that hasn't raided Mythic yet but are very eager to give it a go. As a guild we have established a tutoring program for up and coming raiders to join us and help get you to higher quality by sharing the experiences and knowledge we've gathered over years of raiding - we help you and with it help ourselves reach the goals we want. If you are interested in hearing more you can check out our website http://www.darkglare.com or poke me ingame characters (Mercus on Alliance, or Pocket on Horde) or alternatively adding me to battle.net -> Mercus#2736Mercus1 26 Jun
26 Jun Argus Mythic kill + mount = 8 mil golds! Hello have one spot for boosting argus mythic mount. get it b4 next patch and Bfa! Im top seller on silvermoon realm full population. check https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618194293 accept golds on all realms ! Battle Tag: Sparklystars#21949 Skype - twinkeuSaintelf0 26 Jun
20 Jun [H-Rp] The Coven seeks members. Who are we? We are The Coven. We are a group authorized by the Undercity. We are magical researcher, seekers of artifacts for the Forsaken, and the Horde. The Coven have magical users some other groups might not approve, such as Warlocks and Death knights. We do say though, we are not evil, we just use different methods. You are not required to use magic though, we can also use none-magic users in the Coven. Here are the different ranks: Initiates, are those who are new and yet needs to prove themselves. Heart keepers, they are the healers and protectors of the Coven members, not to be udnerestimated though. Spellseekers, they are those who scry, research, find and know all things magical. Felseer, is Gravkra at the moment. He oversees all the others and is the one to discipline. Lady Heart, is the leader of the Coven, this is Evelyn Rosemary at the moment. Who are you? You are a roleplayer. New or veteran. We are under the wing of the Undercity, but we are not purely Forsaken. we take all kind of living in, as long as you are Horde. You can be needed to know a bit of lore, if not you can always ask. We do not actually take evil characters in, but characters with minor mental or shady personality traits are welcome. Keep and open mind OOC and be kind ^^ In short: we accept all Horde races and classes and are looking for mature RPers who are looking to find a new home up in Northrend with us! Brief History Founded by Lord Simili and Grand Master warlock Xorax Fenrox, the Coven started out years ago as a place for people with similar interests to gather and share knowledge. Though operating mainly from within the Undercity, it’s always been open to everyone in search of knowledge, no matter the race. After assisting in driving Garrosh’ Kor’kron out of the Undercity,The Coven has become a faction to be reckoned with within the Banshee Queen’s ranks. As a reward for their members’ assistance in Draenor, the Coven has received its own plot of land in Venomspite, Dragonblight, from which they will operates normally. The Coven has since made the are safe for its living members and is ready to welcome more of them into their ranks. and now Evelyn Rosemary has taken the reins and are leading the Coven to Argus, to help. How to apply? end Evelýnn-Moonglade or Gravkra-Moonglade an in game mail, we are quite often on those characters and we will try and whisper you if you are online or send a reply for an interveiw deal!Xontra15 20 Jun
20 Jun (H) Storm Wolf Clan Hi there. We are currently opening our doors to anyone who would like to join us. At present, we're a very small guild as most of our members left mid-Legion to explore other things. We are open to casuals, RPers (officer chat is our IC channel), none RPers are welcome too as long as you respect the rules of the server. If you're interested, please feel free to speak to our Chieftain Thrakan or myself. You can also ask any member for an invite as currently, most members are actually are alts.Synná0 20 Jun
16 Jun [H-RP] Hand of the Titans is recruiting! The Hand of the Titans remains open to new roleplayers on Moonglade, Steamwheedle Cartel and The Sha'tar! We are a well-established guild with wide connections, with 8 years of history. I’ll start a bit of an introduction of our motivations, before getting into how we’re set up and what you can expect from us. ----------------------------------------------- ...-Champion Anroka Scaleslicer. Update:...---------------------------------------------- How are we set up? We are a RP guild first and foremost. The order is led by Anroka, supported by a team of Officers. We have all eight guild bank tabs. Our guild chat is Out Of Character. Officers chat /o is open to all and used as In Character communication channel. We are loosely divided into four factions within the guild, based on the primary expertise of members. We are not a military order with very strict discipline, but we do have a command structure. We count many groups as allies and try to be an active part of the community. Roleplay-wise we are best described as an adventuring guild, with wide connections, and affiliations with many other factions. Primarily the Horde, but also many neutral ones. ... What can you expect from our guild? Out Of Character we are a connected and social group of friendly people. In Character we are a group united in loyalty, overlapping goals and usefulness to each other. We are a guild dedicated to offering RP in great varieties of genre, PvE, events, RP combat and social activities. We are well established, with an active player base. We often run old content. Overall, the goal is to provide a good environment for our players; a helpful basis from which to explore the aspects of the game, alone and as a group. While some of our events and storylines are within the guild alone, we strive to be connected with the rest of the server when we can; participating in, and sometimes running, server-wide events. ... What sort of members do we seek? We seek members who would like to RP, want to be part of an involved group of people and would enjoy the opportunity join a guild such as ours. We’re open to all races and classes, in principle. It’s all about how you handle your character. There are a million reasons why anyone might seek to join the Hand. Whether you are a powerful demonslayer, a scholar of history, a concerned grunt or magister, or a mercenary looking to make a buck fighting for a good cause, most will find they have goals overlapping with ours, especially in these times of conflict that threatens us all. Evil characters are allowed within our guild, especially if they are not open with such intentions, but if your usual activities include corrupting citizens in the streets or feasting on the souls of the innocent, our guild is not the place for you. Out of character, tolerance towards people of all genders/orientations/races, adherence to WoW guidelines, RP etiquette and decent grasp of the English language are appreciated. "i c4n haz Gild plox?"-people need not apply. Much knowledge of WoW lore isn't required, as long as you are adaptable and keep in mind that your fellow members and their storylines will involve it to a decent extent. If you would like some aid in working out your character, we would be happy to give you advice. Experienced roleplayers are always welcome, but those new to it are very welcome too. As long as you have the willingness to get learn, we are more than happy to support you. ... How do you join the guild? We are selective about who we let into our ranks. We like to be sure that people interested in joining us will fit well with our people, characters and guild aims. As said above; many will. In reading this thread you’ve taken the first step. The next step will be to arrange an IC interview. You can whisper Anroka, Gosa, Asperia, Caerule, Xyra, Arctius or Zajara(-Moonglade) to arrange an interview or encounter, so that we can see if ours is the guild for you. If I am not online, Nlaea can help you with information and helping me to get in touch with you later. Typing the command "/who Hand of the Titans" will give you a list of who of the guild is online. You can also post here if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, etc. This thread could likely use the bumping anyway. Extra info: We currently have a minimum level 20 requirement for various reasons, please keep this in mind. If you need help on your backstory or lore, we're always available for advice, and if you seek cooperation with our guild instead of membership, we're always open for that as well. Current events: We've had a lot of good times this expansion, with new challenges to face. The Hand of the Titans answered the call to the Broken Isles, campaigning throughout the lands. We joined the Armies of Legionfall Broken Shore, and aided the Legion's destruction on their own world. The war has left destruction in its wake, and dark threats have risen while the world had its eyes to the skies. In these days, we are joined with new allies, as we do our best to restore safety to our lands and people. With the long war and campaigns over, we are again free to choose where to seek our next interests, challenges and adventures. See you on Azeroth!Anroka73 16 Jun
29 May [SWC-PvP] Any old Honorguards members still kickin it? As in topic. Or <Nine> members. Anyone left around? As some people tend to call names in those looking for old buddies threads, lets do it as well: Sinmaril, Luthar, Welden, Mist, Psylocke, Sogol, Yothga, Hadoukin, Junc... Must've missed a lot, we were 20-30 strong at our best times.Aranval3 29 May
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
10 May [A-Steamwheedle Cartel] <The First Line>Casual guild! [A - Steamwheedle Cartel] <The First Line> Recruiting! Casual guild! Firstly, we are casual guild as we have done it all as we have been playing since the beginning. Been on many servers, been in many different guilds and ran many guilds for many different things including high end professional raiding and wpvp to name a couple. <TFL> Has been resurrected by 2 of us so we can take things casual for a change instead of a hardcore playstyle. We are looking for like minded people who are wanting a relaxed experience for Battle for Azeroth but still wanting to experience all aspects of the game in a guild. We don't mind what experience you have it can even be none. Even if you are wanting to join for a while just to learn for a while and get used to the game. Preferable if you are wanting to find a home to enjoy the experience of the new expansion. Anything you want to know or you would like to bring to the guild just speak to us. Disclaimer - I will edit this post randomly to include more informationStew0 10 May
10 May Nova Satus - Recruiting for BfA Guild Name <Nova Satus> Server: Steamwheedle Cartel-Moonglade-The Sha'tar (connected) EU Days: Wednesday and Thursday Times: 20:30 - 23:00 Progress: 11/11 Heroic Antorus We are a social semi-hardcore Horde Guild on Moonglade / Steamwheedle Cartel / The Sha'tar, the guild have cleared Heroic Antorus We raid only 2 days a week and we are looking for people who want to push themselves and work as a unit to progress into Mythic raiding Guild Info. The main raiding team wants to compete in heroic raiding kills and move into mythic raiding in the future. We always strive to do high M+ keys. We also offer the social aspect of what a guild should be. We are a community of gamers and online friends. We carry out alt runs for raids and dungeons, along with achievement runs. Our guild offers alot outside of warcraft too with playing other games within our community and experiencing different genres. We Are Recruiting. All classes We take the player not the class, so we leave that decision to you as in the end your enjoyment of the game benefits us in the long run. Mythic+ Saturdays 2030 till late Tuesdays 2030 till late Any additional info needed please feel free to contact me ingame or add me on bnet Nixxos#21134 or contact GM Fireblade#2369 or apply on our forums http://novasatus.enjin.com/Astereon0 10 May
01 May WTB [Heavy Junkbox] Paying 50g each. Please send COD.Jen0 01 May
28 Apr [H] The Dakka Clan looking for more Raiders! The Dakka Clan are a small bunch of people who come together to play WoW, we Raid as well as do Mythic+. We are now looking to bolster our raid team for BFA. For the raid we are looking for DPS classes. We Raid two times a week at 20:00 server time till 23:00, the days are one Tuesday and Thursday. Any other class/spec can also apply! We have cleared Antorus on Heroic and we are now just having some fun with Alt raid runs among other things. Mythic+ is also something we do, we currently have 2 teams of mythic+ that run 2 times a week. All of the members who do run Mythic+ are also raiders with us but you do not need to be a raider to do mythic+ with us! We are also fully open for social members who wish to just hang with us in guild chat or do old content. Here to have fun. If you want to apply for a spot in the raiding team please fill out the form on our website https://dakkaclan.enjin.com/recruitment Or if you wish to have more info or have any questions feel free to reply to this post or talk to any of the officers in game: Kenken Jhistal MoríaMoría0 28 Apr
17 Apr guardian druid with aotc seeking guild (horde) hey my guild is very dead, i'm looking for a new one with a raid team, preferably one that wants to take a stab at mythic antorus before bfa. i'm not looking for a super elite group, just like nice people who tryhard. i do all my raiding cross realm, so it would be really nice to have some people on my cluster :) my bear druid is my baby, but I also have a ret pally and holy priest geared enough to do HC antorus. prefer a guild that does weekend raiding, or has a flexible attendance schedule. if i found a group i felt good with, i also wouldnt mind rolling a new character to fill a hole in raid team.Artio0 17 Apr
15 Apr [H] Late night raiding? Hi guys, Anyone know of any guilds that are on heroic progression that raid late on a night? I'm talking about after half 11 server time, work schedule means that this is the only time i would get to play and raid.Lukínss1 15 Apr
15 Apr [A] Returning player looking for people I'm looking for a guild or a few like minded players to do content with. I have many characters, horde and alliance. However my shaman is my new main. I am willing to faction swap to to horde if needs be. I'm 943 ilvl elemental Shaman, looking to improve on gear and overall experience of the game, I enjoy raids dungeons and PVP. I play almost every night at around 9pm GMT time. If you would like to chat and play message me here! Thankyou, Dappers.Dappers0 15 Apr
06 Apr BfA Allied Races: Vulpera (potential) I am one of those people who just had to squee in delight and want when i saw this little wonderful thing pop up in the trailer: https://i.imgur.com/nRzITAb.png and then later we were blessed with: https://wow.gamepedia.com/media/wow.gamepedia.com/6/6e/Vulpera_BlizzCon2017.jpg Now with Blizzards new concept of Allied Races there is a hope these wonderful little things could end up playable, we know from Blizzcon (spoilers ahead) that the Horde will befriend these 'Vulpera' on one of their continents, which more than likely means if they become playable one day that they might join the Horde. Regardless id like to know peoples view, opinion, thoughts, theories on this. See how much of a desire there is for people to want to be able to play as these fluffy little fennec fox people.Ihynlia23 06 Apr
05 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz0 05 Apr
29 Mar [H] Returning player looking for a casual guild Hi folks, I'll start with a little bit about myself - I've been playing on and off since about 2005, mostly during Vanilla and TBC where I was able to make a little progress in the Sunwell before WoTLK was released. Unfortunately (or fortunately, whichever way you look at it) I no longer had the time to invest in the game at this point and decided to call it a day. I was blissfully unaware as a few expansions passed me by and then nostalgia got the better of me and here I am! What I'm looking for - First and foremost a friendly, sociable atmosphere! I still don't have all the time in the world but try to get on a few nights a week and would like to experience some of the new content at something more than LFR level. I'll be honest, I'm not too interested in RP. I play on an RP server because in my experience they tend to have the best communities. If you think I'd be a good fit for your guild then leave me a message here or in-game (Oski/Zep) and we can have a chat. :]Oski1 29 Mar
24 Mar <Ardent Horde> Now Recruiting Hey there! Ardent Horde is a newly progressing raid that wants anyone and everyone to join in. We're a new guild having only been around a month or two but, with your help we hope to reach our goal in no time! -- Our Goal -- It has always been the goal of all guild leaders (including myself) to have a Heroic raid team that isn't segregated into 'Socials' and 'Raiders' but instead a good cohesion of both. --Raiding Info-- We are looking for members of all denominations to help with creating our core Raid team. What we expect from you is: Have an understanding of the tactics for each boss. Knowing your class and how to improve. Following instructions Having a good timeAnd what you can expect from us: A nice and considerate community Help whenever you need it The chance to push yourself to your limitAs well as this, we are also beginning to form our PvP and RP sections for anyone who's interested in doing so. Thank you for your time!Lynipriest2 24 Mar
20 Mar Mors Principium Est 11/11HC - Looking for more members! About the guild: Mors Principium Est, located on The Sha'Tar/Moonglade/The Steamwheedle Cartel is built of mature and dedicated raiders from all parts of Europe. We are a fairly new guild, but we are slowly building our ranks towards mythic content. Most of our raiders are from Finland, so expect a bit of Finnish swearing and yelling on discord and guild chat. We try to keep tactics and communication during raiding in English. We are interested in raiders who know their class, know what they are doing, when to do it, and more importantly what not to do. We also expect players to learn from their mistakes and be able to take feedback, both positive and negative. We raid 3 days every week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 5PM-8PM servertime during progress), and we expect our raiders to have a good attendance but as we know it, real life can come in the way of it, and it’s completely understandable. Real life goes before World of Warcraft. We are currently seeking: DPS Healer with good DPS OS. Exceptional players with any spec or class are always considered. Final words What we can offer for you is a good and stable guild to be a part of. Our policy for Raiders and Socials in the guild is to be treated equally and fair, and also bring out things that would affect our guild both in negative and positive way. We also expect our members to represent the guild so we don’t look bad across all servers, meaning being polite to other players amongst World of Warcraft. We expect to hear from you either in-game Dassz#2971 or NasaSajosee#2881 for more conversation or via application: http://mpeguild.createaforum.comPlagueroot5 20 Mar