Blade's Edge / Eonar / Vek'nilash

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
28 Oct Realm Guild List Welcome to a new guild list of Blade´s Edge, Vek´nilash and Eonar EU! If you want your guild listed please reply with the following information and i will update the thread asap. Faction: Guild Name: Guild Master: Focus: (PVE/PVP) Other information: URL to website or forum: (if anything changes to your guild and want it updated, just reply with the new information and it will be updated)Kestai41 28 Oct
09 Jul Boost +15 for artifact appearance etc Edit: alliance.. forgot to mention and post with correct character :) Figured I'd give it a go. Got a group boosting a few people here and there, but I'm on a different realm than them. In order for me to get a little payday, it'd be great if someone from these lovely realms would like to purchase a +15 run for 100k gold. The ones I've joined on have been smooth, pleasant and on time. Reply here, and I'll keep an eye out for you :)Veralt0 09 Jul
06 Jul <Oblivion> 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by top 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Any Day Time: 16:30 - 00:30 Server Time (Runs every 30minutes) Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (6 runs per day) Time: 17:30/18:15/19:00/19:40/23:30 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day Time: Custom Time (What Suits You) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00/23:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Everyday Time: 15:00/18:00/20:30/22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Antorus Heroic PL Special : Day: Custom Day (up to you!) Time: Custom Time (up to you!) Extra Info: We assign 3 unsaved players of the same class to trade all items to you. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 17:00/20:00/22:30/00:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Glory of Argus Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Glory of Legion Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQReginé2 06 Jul
06 Jul NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné1 06 Jul
26 Jun Argus Mythic Kill + Mount = 8mil golds! Hello have one spot for boosting argus mythic mount. get it b4 next patch and Bfa! Im top seller on silvermoon realm full population. check https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618194293 accept golds on all realms ! Battle Tag: Sparklystars#21949 Skype - twinkeuSaintelf0 26 Jun
04 Jun Vek'nilash's creation date? Hello, fellow people! I have a question! Does anybody know when was the Vek'nilash realm created? The only thing I've read is that in 2010, Vek'nilash was rerolled from PvP to a PvE realm. I've tried to google it, but I found nothing. Thanks in advance! :)Byale2 04 Jun
04 Jun Sign my charter Hi everyone I'm trying to get signatures for my bank guild charter I'm on Blade's Edge/ Eonar/ Vek'nilash Anyone without a guild is from a different realm Been standing for houres at Stormwind bank and at starter zones Will pay 2000g per signature If anyone could help me? That would be very appreciated You will be kicked after guild is established I will be at Stormwind bank tonight from 8pm and through the day tomorrow For some reason it still shows that I'm in a guild but I'm notFelrush1 04 Jun
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
14 May (H) Active social guild Hey, As the topic implies. Are there any active, social guilds around Eonar these days? I am not really a raider esp not since this is basicly the first tank I have ever made and the most I have tanked so far was an Heroic Violet hold with 880 ilvl :D I would love to learn more about tanking and maybe do some mythics and stuff while being in a fun and social guild. I have a full time job and am a single father of two kids + streams in the evenings so being able to raid on schedule is not something that will happen. Therefor I am just looking for new people to get to know before BfA hits :) Feel free to hook me up ingame and have a chat! Peace!Flopp0 14 May
16 Apr [A]Brittle söker nya spelare Brittle är en casual raiding guild som söker nya spelare till BFA. Våra spelare är ganska nya till raiding så du beöver ingen erfarenhet med raiding bara att vara villig att spela och lära sig. vi raidar 17:00 till 20:00 lördagar 14:00 till 17:00 söndagar var välkomna att skicka mej ett whisper in gameKenrik0 16 Apr
06 Apr Shake Your Bunny Maker Hey looking for a female Goblin so I can finish the Shake Your Bunny Maker achievement. Would be greatful for any help. Kind RegardsCamari0 06 Apr
05 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz0 05 Apr
24 Mar [A] Sunrise Social/Casual Raid Guild Recruiting Blade's Edge / Eonar / Vek'nilash. Sunrise is a social Alliance guild on Blades Edge looking to recruit active like minded members. We have no prerequisites with regards to your character, part of our ethos being to allow all our members to be able to participate in all content without the pressure exerted by impatient players in pugs. We welcome applications from both raiders and non-raiders . Our membership is mixed, coming from all over the Europe. All of us are adults (jobs, families etc) - so we naturally understand if real-life occasionally calls during raids. We're drama free and a fairly laid back bunch of people. We raid where we can, usually Normal and HC and we raid regularly where we can –Days and times are Flexible and decided during the previous week. 20.00 - 23.00 (Realm Time) are the usual times when raiding We are not a progression guild, however we do enjoy all content blizzard releases and as such are currently 5/11HC and 11/11N AtBT. When raiding we have no fixed team, being happy for any members who want to try it to come along without worrying about their gear, dps, hps or experience. We have found this allows progression to come naturally without having to aim or stress for it and makes for a much more relaxed and fun game experience for all. We have members who are interested in most aspects of the game (raiding, achievement hunters, altaholics, mythics/+ and pvp) and most of our members are happy to play alternate specs or alts if a role is oversubscribed for dungeon runs or raids, therefore we are open to all roles. This means we'll never be a bleeding edge Mythic raiding guild, but we do like to progress at our own pace (which is currently 5/11HC AtBT ). We're looking for social and mature players to join our raiding/social ranks in order to push towards finishing the final Legion raid content and beyond. Everyone is welcome to apply at - www.sunrisebe.enjin.com/recruitment To get a better picture of who we are and how we run as a guild,please visit our site and read our guild charter: http://sunrisebe.enjin.com/forum/m/39175648/viewforum/7304038 While there, you can leave your application in the same forum, just follow the instruction in the sticky! We are always looking for members to join our raid nights, in particular Tanks and Healers but as our ethos all are welcome to apply and join our inclusive guild.Havelock7 24 Mar
15 Mar [A] <Easy - Lightbringer> 2/11 (M) is recruiting <Easy - Lightbringer/Mazrigos> is recruiting. We are presently 2/11 Mythic. We are happy to discuss cross-realm applications by single individuals or small groups of players. Recruitment is currently open for DPS and healers. Applications of exceptional quality, or those from players with raid leading experience will always be given special consideration regardless of our current recruitment status. Minimum requirements for Raider applicants for Antorus Mythic: iLvl:950 Artifact level: 74 All Epic Gems, Fully enchanted, etc. Raid attendance: 50% (we raid on Mon/Wed/Thu/Sun from 21:00 to 23.30 server time) To apply to Easy, please complete an application form in our forum. Make sure to read the sticky, and to complete the application form in full. You do not need an account to post an application. The link to our forum is http://www.wow-easy.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=25 We are happy to discuss applications by small groups of players. If necessary, create a character on Lightbringer or Mazrigos and contact an officer: Templaar, Rotkwa, Nephesh, Liria, Irukandzi <Easy> was founded in 2006. It has a long and stable membership; many of us have raided with Easy for 10 or more years. We are an adult guild and we tend to keep chat clean and to raid in a pleasant and non-threatening atmosphere. We don't bench members once they qualify as raiders - we have a system which gives preference to raiders who have been rolled out of a previous raid. We prefer raiding as friends together to hardcore progress, but our progress is usually solid enough, but without the aggro of hardcore raiding and without compulsory attendance at all raids.Halfamo0 15 Mar
13 Mar [A][Eonar][The DMZ] - 5/11 Mythic Recruiting Healers [EU -A] <The DMZ> Eonar The DMZ is a friendly alliance raiding guild on Eonar, who have been around for over 11 years now. We are (and always have been) an extremely stable guild and have consistently progressed through the content put before us. We are currently 5/11 Mythic Antorus Recruitment We are looking to add some more experienced, Healers, tanks and ranged DPS to join The DMZ to continue our Antorus, progression. Other roles will be considered. We have had a number of new members join us in the past few weeks and we have developed a very strong Raid Team, both in skill and numbers to take us forward. We do take our raiding seriously and expect the people who apply to us to have that same mentality, we are a semi hard-core guild without the elitist attitudes, we enjoy fun raids with boss kills at the end. We offer a regular raiding routine with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, but not at the expense of getting the job done, and we always strive to clear whatever content is laid before us in every mode of progression. We have a very strong solid officer core and raiding team with experienced players some who have been raiding with us for a long time, and some very experienced players who have also returned to raiding. Raid Times & Days All times are Server Time Weds: 21.00 - 00.00 Fri: 21.00 - 00.00 Tues: 21.00 - 00.00 We are very much a community in The DMZ, we have a large social aspect to the guild too and there is always something going on whether is M+, Alt runs , questing or whatever, always someone around to help out when needed. How to Apply Check us out at http://www.dmz-gaming.com or if you want a bit more information then please feel free to whisper one of our officers in game who are as follows: Holyflame(GM), Officers: Holyfi, Athenamyst, Shadoses Discord: Apply here https://discord.gg/BYTF7BR Officers: Holyfi#9611 Athenamyst#1814 Holyflame#8176 ShaDoze#0589 Thanks for reading and we look forward to your applicationHolyfi20 13 Mar
05 Mar [H] Dead Weight is recruiting! 7/11 Mythic Dead Weight [H] is a guild on the server Stormscale-EU. We recently moved from the realm Bloodhoof/Khadgar-EU to Stormscale-EU. Currently we are 7/11 Mythic and we’re going strong for achieving Cutting Edge this, and upcoming raid tiers. Our goal is to clear Mythic Antorus in this tier, so we’re only considering players that are on par or better than our top players in the guild. We strive to develop as a guild. All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding and a good social mentality during raids in order to created a pleasant environment we can enjoy as well as being able to progress raids at a reasonable pace also you will be needed to attend the raid prepared. We expect you to min/max your character and you should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it’s directed at you. You’ll also be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand the English language. We raid the following days and times: (SERVER TIME) Wednesdays 20:30-23:00 Thursdays 20:30-23:00 Sundays 20:30-23:00 We are currently looking for: -Blood Death Knight -Fury/Arms Warrior -MM Hunter -Affliction Warlock -Frost/Fire Mage We are also taking exceptional players in consideration. Are you interested? Please contact Yvafourtwenty-Stormscale in-game or add Yva#21447 feel free to add any of the other officers too: -Azörius: Abobalypse#2387 -Discordiansz: Discordians#2834 -Ruxi: Miz7#2772 -Canine/Anubis/Coyote: TheKingEcho#1129 Team DWYva3 05 Mar
04 Mar [DUTCH guild] Optimus Pruim - Bloodhoof[H] Casual LFM This post is in English but we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Optimus Pruim is a guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar with members from Belgium and the Netherlands. We’re a CASUAL guild and we value the SOCIAL aspect. We're not a raiding guild! We're a social bunch who enjoy different aspects in WoW, raiding happen to be one off those. We have a strong active core at the moment with guildies and a bunch off friends outside off the guild. Together we’re venturing into Antorus HC. Our progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Optimus+Pruim We’re very pleased with the direction the guild is going, and we want to continue this way in BfA. That’s why we’re on the lookout for like minded dutchies/belgians (18+) to expand our dutch/belgian WoW community. If you want to know more check out our forum post with more details: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616122934?page=1 or add my battletag: Stougmeister#2832 Remember, we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Groet en misschien tot later, PuikPuik0 04 Mar
28 Feb [A] <Awakened> Legion Raiding [2/11 M 11/11 HC] Hey there. Let me tell you our history. Awakened is a long standing guild currently living on the connected realms of Vek'nilash, Blade's Edge and Eonar. We are an Alliance guild, first created in 2009 on Chamber of Aspects, where we started out as a 10-man focused social raiding guild. Our aim was to create a guild where we could raid in a relaxed and fun environment while still challenging ourselves to clear current content. We still have that goal today. There is never a dull moment in the guild as there's always something going on. In previous expansions we've been busy clearing content, completing achievements awarding fancy titles and mounts, and we don't intend to stop now! We are very active on TeamSpeak (although our humour may be a little dark!), and you can always find a group for Mythic + dungeons, playing other games together or just chilling with friends. We have also hosted four successful guild meet ups, and plan to continue these in the years to come! When you join Awakened, you are not just joining a guild, you become part of our family. It's not often we have people leave our guild, and even when members have stopped playing due to other commitments they still pop onto TS to catch up and play with friends. When you join Awakened, you gain friends for life. Our progress currently is: 2/11 Antorus Mythic 11/11 Antorus Heroic 11/11 Antorus Normal 3/9 Tomb of Sargeras Mythic 9/9 Tomb of Sargeras Heroic 9/9 Tomb of Sargeras Normal 5/10 Nighthold Mythic 10/10 Nighthold Heroic 10/10 Nighthold Normal 3/3 Halls of Valor Heroic 3/3 Halls of Valor Normal 7/7 Emerald Nightmare Mythic 7/7 Emerald Nightmare Heroic 7/7 Emerald Nightmare Normal WoD 6/13 Hellfire Citadel Mythic 13/13 Hellfire Citadel Heroic 13/13 Hellfire Citadel Normal We raid on a calendar sign-up basis. Our raid days are Thursday, Sunday and Mondays. Our raid times are 20:15 - 23:00 realm time. We start out invites at 20:15 and first pull is at 20:30. Getting here early is a great chance to catch up with everyone and get some pre-raid nerves sorted! We are recruiting for: Melee DPS: OPEN Ranged DPS: OPEN Tanks: Closed Healers: Closed Even if your class or specialisation is not listed above we are always willing to accept skilled players! We also put great value on the social aspect of the game, so if you're not one for raiding, or just want somewhere to be able to relax while you play, you'd be most welcome here. And there we have it. If <Awakened> sounds like the place you want to be, feel free to get in touch with me ((BTag - Zingzilla#2945), our recruitment officer Sage (BTag Sage#1124) or find our GM and other officers in-game for a chat! You can also pop over to our website awakevek.enjin.com for more information or to apply on there! Hope to see you in-game soon!Zingzilla44 28 Feb
27 Feb Autogani Kame-Eonar (Horde) any players around still? Guild crashed and burned many moons ago, most players moving over to a new guild or server. But just wondering if any of my old guild friends are still playing today :). Be nice to get back in touch.Adam0 27 Feb
27 Feb Looking for something fresh, new, exciting ??? Hello fellow WoW´ers ! My name is Näruxo (Battletag: Näruxo#2882) and I am the Guildmaster of a brand-new Horde Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, called <HowMuchTheFish>. We just started out a few days ago, and are now happily recruiting for our Raid Roster in an effort to tackle Normal/Heroic and later Mythic, both in Legion, Battle for Azeroth, and beyond. Our raid days will be wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday - starting on 20:00 p.m each. You could be either a new player aswell, or a veteran, who took some time off of playing or someone who wanted to tone done his hardcore raiding schedule a bit. Currently recruiting all classes - this is YOUR chance ! I promise a nice guild and raiding enviroment, fair loot, and hopefully getting back all the excitement, that you felt, when you were in your first guild, ready to gear up your main for raiding or doing some M+ ! Would love to hear from you ! Sincerrely, Näruxo#2882Täntrum0 27 Feb
25 Feb [H] EU-Kazzak <HowMuchTheFish> LFM Hi all, <HowMuchTheFish> is a brand-new progression Guild on the EU-Kazzak Server, which aims at a semi-hardcore approach when it comes to raiding. Our goal is to eventually do Mystic and progress through BfA and beyond. To do this, we are recruiting for our 25 man Raid Roster (for Normal/Heroic). We will raid on wednesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays, from 20:00 CET each. Right now we are looking for the following classes to build up our Raid Roster : 1 Tank (any class) 1 Retribution Paladin 1 Havoc Demon Hunter 1 Fury Warrior 1 Feral Druic or Frost Deathknight 2 Assassination Rogue 2 Affliction Warlock 2 Mage (Frost/Fire) 2 Hunter (multi-spec) 2 Shadow Priest 1 Holy Paladin 1 Discipline Priest 1 Restoration Druid 1 Restoration Shaman We accept socials aswell !!! Additionally, we are in need of dedicated Raid Leaders/Officers. If you would like such a role, please approach me :-) Here is our website, where you can file your application : https://howmuchthefish.enjin.com/ Alternatively, whisper Näruxo#2882 ingame. Cheers, Näruxo, GM of <HowMuchTheFish>Näruxom0 25 Feb
22 Feb [H] EU-Kazzak <HowMuchTheFish> semi-hardcore Hello all, <HowMuchTheFish> is a semi-hardcore progression Guild, located on Kazzak-EU server, which aims at playing at the topmost level possible in each tier, while still having fun and not totally losing out the focus on the thing called "Life". (Small Disclaimer incoming : The guild needs to be created, I am lacking three signatures on the guild charter sheet) I am actively looking for members, to begin forming a raid roster. Socials are welcome too !!! What i am looking for "character-wise" and "class-wise" : Ideally you are mature, reliable, interested in raiding in a progression guild, no matter the level (normal, hardcore, up to mythic) and willing to put in some time. I have a couple of Officer and Raid Leader spots to give away, too - practical experience in raid leading, a knack for administrative duties, good knowledge of the game and your class(es) in particular, are bonuses. Aiming at three to five raids a week, distributed among the difficulties. Class-wise, i am willing to accept all classes in the game, as we are still a couple of weeks away (at least) from being able to function as a "unit" and grab the mythic bull by the horns, so to speak. (You should know that - coming from Destiny 2, which i will leave behind in favor of WoW - i have recruited 80 members for my clan in the span of four weeks, so i am determined to make this work) Looking forward to hear from you - i am accepting players from other servers aswell, even if you cannot - for some reason - move to Kazzak-EU right now. If youre interested, contact me on battlenet (Näruxo#2882). Cheers, NäruxoNäruxo0 22 Feb
22 Feb What's going on Blade's Edge? Anyone still here from wotlk?Regergek21 22 Feb
07 Feb TLC mythic Kin'Garoth https://www.twitch.tv/vorsbass/ TLC mythic Kin'GarothVôldemorty4 07 Feb
24 Jan Trött på alla européer? Trött på alla européer? Ineffable är en svensk nyligen startad guild på Eonar som söker skandinaviska spelare för att starta upp ett seriöst raid team och progressa i både pve och pvp. Vad är vårat mål? Att skapa en bra sammanhållning i guilden och ha kul och växa tillsammans. Vi letar efter spelare med god kunskap om sin class/spec, du ska ha en konstant villja att bli bättre och du ska kunna ta kritik om det ges . Även sociala/casual för de som bara vill njuta av en svensk guild. Allmän info: Realm - Eonar Faction - Alliance Guildname - Ineffable Raidtider - Ej bestämda ännu, två - tre ggr i veckan. PM ingame för mer infoZûnn0 24 Jan
20 Jan [H] Eternal Wrath - Thunderhorn/Wildhammer Eternal Wrath ([H] Thunderhorn/Wildhammer) are starting a semi-casual raid team for Antorus, BFA and beyond! We have a core of experienced and skilled ex-mythic raiders and are looking to build a team with the ultimate goal of having FUN whilst focussing on NM/HC raiding. We'll be running a relaxed, drama-free, supportive and inclusive team and having a laugh whilst doing it! We're a really social group who enjoy good banter so our raids will never be boring. There's always chat and jokes whether it's in game, on discord or via WhatsApp so we're definitely not one of those groups who describe themselves as "social" and are anything but! We're looking for like-minded people who can play their chosen class(es) to a decent level but primarily want to enjoy their game time rather than sitting in a boring or toxic environment for the sake of progress. Our core team have decent mythic NH/ToS/Antorus experience and have gotten early Ahead of the Curve achievs in Antorus and prior legion tiers, so whilst it may take a while to get the team properly up and running, once we do we'll be a force to be reckoned with! Ultimately we're looking to build a team that is a long term "home" for people who share our mind-set. Raid days/times haven't yet been finalised however it'll be later in the evenings due to most of the core having work/family commitments, likely a 21:30 server-time start, 1 or 2 nights a week. This is a great opportunity for someone keen on the social side of raiding to join a newly forming team as a founding member and truly be a part of making something awesome! Prior raiding experience isn't essential provided you can show you can play to a decent standard and, most importantly, can listen and learn. We're happy and able to teach! We're currently looking for: 1x Tank Melee DPS (all classes) Ranged DPS Whether you're a former mythic raider looking for the simpler life or someone yet to cut their teeth, if the above sounds like what you're looking for then hit me up either on BNET: steveo#21656 or post below with some way to contact you. Cheers for reading!Amagin0 20 Jan
16 Jan Looking for friends (Vek'nilash) Hi people, my names Taond, a 110 level rogue on Vek'nilash. I am a casual player of WOW and would like to meet people to play with. I PVE but I am willing to learn PVP / raids. if you are a casual player like myself and would like someone to hang out with in game give me a shout (or whisper in game). I also have discord so if you like ask and I can add you on there as well.Taond0 16 Jan
10 Jan Is this realm really dead? I mean, I don't see much activity around when I logged in and I used to play here since 2008. Should I reroll if I plan to do some serious PvE?Kafan0 10 Jan
09 Jan Twisted Never (H) recruiting for raid team Hi guys, Twisted Never are recruiting a few roles to add to our raid team. As a guild we have been going for a few months and have been raiding with another guild cross realm and are currently 5/11 heroic. But we are looking to recruit to build up our numbers and progress further. We are a friendly guild who do not expect people to live and breathe Warcraft but do expect our members to use the time they have to improve and push their performance to benefit the team with the time they do have. No-one will be carried, everyone is given a chance but it is down to them to keep their place. We are recruiting a number of roles specifically but will consider any player who feels they will fit in and benefit the guild. We are currently looking for: Druid - Balance/Resto/Feral Hunter -Beastmastery/marksmanship Warlock - any spec Paladin - Holy Monk - Windwalker/Mistweaver Our raid nights are currently wednesday-sunday-monday 20.00-23.00 server time. If you are interested in joining us please contact me in game (tomb#2325), mail me (Tomb-eonar) Or post your details here and I will find you in game. Thank you for your time TombTomb1 09 Jan
29 Dec How famous is the person above you? We had this thread on the old Eonar forum and it was kinda fun. Rate how famous the person above is from 1 to 10, and hopefully we all can stumble upon old friends too.Metalithium21 29 Dec
28 Dec [Blades Edge] Looking for Friends/People to play with! So I am a returning player, well you could say that, the last time I played was when I was 5-6 years old, that was over 10 years ago! So lets just say I am a "new" player. So the reason I created this post is to find some people to play with on World of Warcraft on the Blades Edge EU Server! We can talk to make it easier but for talking we would use discord, if you don't know what discord is then I will tell you! Discord is a free app/software that you can download onto your PC, Laptop, or phone (iOS and Android) It is like TeamSpeak but free and its even free to make servers! It has text chat and voice chat! RIght back on topic! We would talk on discord and have each other as a friend on battle.net and play on a regular basis (or whenever we are free will work as well) If you like the sound of this then, Hit me up on Battle.net and DIscord! BattleTag - PyroManiacs#21633 Discord - PyroManiacs#4133 I look forward to playing with people!Genourmind0 28 Dec
13 Dec [A] <Legend of the Alliance> 18+ LF all! Legend of the Alliance is one of the oldest guilds on EU-Eonar (now also connected with Blade's Edge and Vek'nilash), founded February 15th 2007, focusing on the 18+ social raiding spot combining family life, good-natured fun and good progression through TBC, Wrath, Cataclysm, MoP and WoD. Current progression 2/11H We offer the usual benefits of an old and well-established guild in stable leadership and organization, skilled and mature members, and an active but relaxed guild atmosphere. We of course provide the usual complement of conveniences during raids, including paid repairs and feasts for food buffs. Now we're looking for a few more raiders and socials for Legion! Do note that we have stopped raiding for Legion but are still doing raids for fun frequently, as well as challenge modes, mythic dungeons, some pvp and old content and you are all very welcome along :) Currently recruiting: * Healers! (Holy Paladin particularly) Bolded classes (if present) are highly wanted! We are currently full on the following: N/A *** Exceptional applicants of any class/spec welcome regardless! *** Our current raid times are: Wednesday and Sunday, 20.30 till 23.00 server time (CET). Be aware that unlike most raiding guilds we do not have a minimum signup policy, we realize that today everybody have things going on in real life and thus we make sure to cover every role allowing for people to be absent or take a break if they need to. A steady raider is a prized member indeed but all are welcome in LotA, whether you raid every single day or can only raid once or twice a week or (as one of our more veteran members do) every other week. On the social side we run regular alt runs, achievment or social runs to old content, and ofc run 5 mans and similar together "all the time". Occasionally we have guild get-togethers in game ranging from gathering/fishing events to help out for raids, to more RP oriented events to chill after a raid week or celebrate some event or other. Finally, we strive to offer sensible feedback to our raiders following a raid and role leaders are tasked with being active with their charges and provide help wrt raid performance, gearing/gemming/spec etc. WoW Insider did an article on the guild a few years back, you can read this here http://wow.joystiq.com/2009/03/10/15-minutes-of-fame-its-all-in-the-planning/ for some more information on us, you can also check our guild website http://www.legendofthealliance.com/ for information or to apply. Thank you for taking the time, hope to see you in game!Lahn8 13 Dec
12 Dec WTS Heroic Argus the Unmaker, 11/11 HC Antorus and +15. we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 960 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get in your weekly chest in your class order hall and a good chance on 940 or higher from the chest at the end of the dungeon, if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. -Antorus Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 940 loot or higher, up to 985. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Antoran Charhound Mount from Felhounds of Sargeras -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Argus the Unmaker you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Antorus heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2.5 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 2 million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 400k. -full Antorus heroic is 1 million and 500k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k-100k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 12 Dec
09 Dec [A] Sunrise Social/Raid Guild Recruiting Sunrise is a social Alliance guild on Blades Edge looking to recruit active like minded members. We have no prerequisites with regards to your character, part of our ethos being to allow all our members to be able to participate in all content without the pressure exerted by impatient players in pugs. We welcome applications from both raiders and non-raiders . Our membership is mixed, coming from all over the Europe. All of us are adults (jobs, families etc) - so we naturally understand if real-life occasionally calls during raids. We're drama free and a fairly laid back bunch of people. We raid where we can, usually Normal and HC and we raid regularly where we can - times are: MON/WEDS/FRI : 20.00 - 23.00 (Realm Time) We are not a progression guild, however we do enjoy all content blizzard releases and as such are currently 5/9 ToS HC; when raiding we have no fixed team, being happy for any members who want to try it to come along without worrying about their gear, dps, hps or experience. We have found this allows progression to come naturally without having to aim or stress for it and makes for a much more relaxed and fun game experience for all. We have members who are interested in most aspects of the game (raiding, achievement hunters, altaholics, mythics/+ and pvp) and most of our members are happy to play alternate specs or alts if a role is oversubscribed for dungeon runs or raids, therefore we are open to all roles. This means we'll never be a bleeding edge Mythic raiding guild, but we do like to progress at our own pace (which is currently ToS HC 5/9). We're looking for social and mature players to join our raiding/social ranks in order to push towards the final Legion raid content and beyond. Everyone is welcome to apply at - www.sunrisebe.enjin.com/recruitment To get a better picture of who we are and how we run as a guild,lease visit our site and read our guild charter: http://sunrisebe.enjin.com/forum/m/39175648/viewforum/7304038 While there, you can leave your application in the same forum, just follow the instruction in the sticky!Littlebottom6 09 Dec
26 Nov Lf mythic+ guild Hellooo Due to guild moving server looking for a mythic + guild. Not against abit if raiding but mainly after social and m+ Also have a shadow priest / holy around 938Boken0 26 Nov
21 Nov Avengers of Light Recruitment Avengers of Light raiding guild looking for Dps for Normal/Hc. Progress Hc 6/11 on Antorus. Raid days are Wednesday and Thursday 19:30-21:30 server time. Contact me ingame on Traggery#2613Brightfur0 21 Nov
21 Nov Phoenix Reborn - Eonar (A) 7/7 M 2/3 M 7/10 M 3/9 M Hello, ladies and gentlemen! If you're reading this then you might be interested in joining our ranks and wonder who those guys and girls are. Well, I am here to answer your questions and I hope the following information will be extensive and thorough for you. Who are we? Phoenix Reborn is a raiding guild with thriving social aspect! We are what you would call an extremely extrovert guild that keeps in touch and communicates across multiple platforms (you can find us on Facebook, Twitter, the guild website/forum, Skype). We're all on a first name basis, because we like to keep things informal and our main focus is always the enjoyment of the game by all the nice, happy people in the guild. Our congenital chattiness does not prevent us from always striving to set the bar high when it comes to raiding. We have managed to clear heroic content consistently over the past year and to acquire the Ahead of the Curve achievements without breaking much sweat (most of the time). How old is Phoenix Reborn? The players have been around for some time, but the guild itself was created more than a year ago! The adventure that is <Phoenix Reborn> started at July 22nd 2014.. Despite the young nature of our guild we're proud to say that we're faring quite well raid-wise. What are our current plans? Our ultimate goal is to steadily progress through Mythic and get to Top 3 raiding guilds on our server, but in order to achieve this goal the guild needs YOU! When do we raid? We raid 3 times a week, every week! Our current raid days are as follows: Raidtimes: 8 - 11 PM (CET - server time) Raiddays: Wednesday / Thursday / Sunday What about assistance in character progression and maintenance? We provide raiders with all the necessary consumables for FREE! We offer FREE gems, enchants, flasks, food, potions and guild repairs to our raiders! In addition, our dedicated raiders receive crafted BoE epics free of charge! What is the loot system? How do we distribute those shiny purples? We use Master Looter (obviously) and a combination of priority system / loot council to ensure fair and equal distribution of the loot. Factors that come into play in loot decisions include but are not limited to raid performance, attendance, previous loot received and significance of upgrade. So far we haven't had loot-related issues or drama and people act maturely when it comes to gear. Our raiders know their stat priorities and importance of the upgrade and how to make compromises. How do we keep track of the guild performance? People can always check our warcraftlogs and wowprogress! We also discuss logs, guides and everything nice on our guild forum. Are there any requirements to join the guild? We have certain standards to ensure that the people who join us will fit in the guild, so here is a list of the requirements: 1. PG 18 Our chat is abundant with dirty jokes, euphemisms, allusions and comebacks in a respectful and non-insulting manner with a humorous tone. If you're easily offended by words like "boobs" or exclamations like "!@#$!" or you decide to lie about your age we do not carry any responsibility for causing any CHILDHOOD TRAUMAS and WILL NOT PAY FOR YOUR THERAPIST! 2. Awareness Our raids last only 3 hours so every attempt counts and is a part of the learning curve. We do not demand your full, undivided attention, but we insist that you are awake and focused! 3. Raiding experience, high skill level, extensive knowledge of raiding and class mechanics You should know what your buttons do and how to use them. 4. Dedication We expect you to be a member of our guild, not just someone who shows up for raids 9 hours a week and disappears the next 4 days. We don't expect you to spend all of your time on WoW. However, checking the guild website regularly is required, and we would prefer you make an effort to get to know your fellow guildies. There are topics on our guild forum that will let you introduce yourself and get to know us (and also have a good laugh!). The closer we are with each other, the better team we will be. 5. Preparation Research every boss fight BEFORE stepping foot into the raid. Boss strategies will be posted in our boss tactic forums. 3 minutes of your time could save the raid team 3 hours of wiping. Behold the AWESOME POWER of The Internet - use it wisely! 6. Working Microphone! You don't have to sound like Morgan Freeman or Cate Blanchett (although if you do you'll probably give half the raid eargasms) but we do want to know WHEN something important happens. Good communication is the foundation of successful team work. It doesn't mean you have to yell when you stand in the fire like a death metal vocalist though... 7. Stable internet connection! Skill alone doesn't cut it if you keep disconnecting every 30 seconds or your ms is over 9000... Like most online games, the quality of your connection is crucial for your performance, especially when 19 people depend on you. 8. Decent computer World of Warcraft can run on pretty OLD machines but in raids you should at least be able to see ground effects and key spell animations. This is not necessarily a requirement, but more of a recommendation. If you get constant freezes in your order hall, your rig needs some upgrades before you step foot into raiding. 9. Speak zeh English! Self-explanatory. We use English to communicate, not Russian, not German, not Chinese. Most of us aren't native speakers but we all use English to speak to eachother. 10. SENSE OF HUMOR! Grumpy old men (or women) are a big NO-NO! We pride ourselves on having fun while raiding together (even when wiping!). You don't need to be a stand-up comedian but we appreciate people who know how to have fun and we want you to feel good in our big, happy, slightly dysfunctional family. If our post hasn't made you smile at least once, then I regret to inform you but this isn't the guild you're looking for. Even if you're the greatest player in the World (of Warcraft) bestowed with awesome divine powers of super-fast button-mashing and clicking. Yeah... NO! Which classes/roles do we need? We are always recruiting skilled and dedicated players. We do not accept applicants for bench spots. You will have a fair opportunity to show us what you have. Our trial period generally lasts 2-4 weeks, depending on performance. During this period, we evaluate trial raiders based on their attitude, attendance, skill level, situational awareness, and cohesiveness with the guild as a whole. Xrealm Alliance players are free to join a raid as a test, before they decide to transfer. If you have questions feel free to contact lightfist#2101 / fulminara#2495 or directly apply to https://phoenixreborn.euLightira40 21 Nov
12 Nov VANIR - HORDE Vi är Vanir Horde och finns på Chambers of Aspects och söker nu nytt folk. Allt av intresse. Vi är en casual guild som funnits med i 9 år på olika servrar. Våra grundpelare är gemenskap, laganda och respekt. Alla är välkomna och ska också känna sig välkomna hos oss. Vi har öppnat upp raiden för alla. Vi vill hitta de små guldkornen bland alla duktiga spelare som finns i väntan på Antorus. Därför kör vi HC Onsdagar-Söndag 20:30-23:00 Enda kravet är 900 ilvl och Concordance. Lägger även upp events om Alt runs titt som tätt. Däremellan blir det en hel del Mythic+. Skriv en application på våran hemsida om detta kan vara något för dig! http://www.vanirgaming.org/ VanirSwedint0 12 Nov
11 Nov Sprint - 100-110 Dungeon Booster [Fast, Reliable] Hello, I'm Sprint; a fast experienced dungeon booster! Sprint Level 101 Horde Balance Druid 200% Movement Speed 101% Mastery 68% Haste 19% Leech ★Service Requirements★ ► ilvl 680+ and Order hall Unlocked. ► 100-110 Boost will take approximately 3.5-4 hours depending on heirlooms ★Service Information★ ► Boosts are done in normal dungeons and you will be playing your own character. ► You can AFK at the entrance or follow me, no need to dps or heal. ► 1 level takes approximately 4-6 dungeons, depending on your rested exp and heirlooms. ► Price: 2500g/dungeon ► 100-110 Price can be discussed! -I accept gold on horde, every server on EU. How ever, I prefer payments on Draenor. ★Contact me★ If you want to schedule a run or have any questions, feel free to add me and I'll get back to you within moments! Add Rawrasaurus#21427 or Elliot#21367 if you are interested. Thanks!Sprint0 11 Nov
04 Nov [H] Calling All DPS, we need you! [H] We Raid For Cookies is recruiting. 9/9 HC. We are a social Horde Guild on Doomhammer/Turalyon, we haven't been Raiding very long but have cleared Heroic TOS and have aims to do the same come Antorus and beyond. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We are casual but with only 2 days to raid we are looking for people who want to push themselves and work as a unit to progress at a steady pace as well as having free time for that dreaded irl. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Info. We aim to do mythic+'s as much as possible and when people are online its easy to organize and get groups going. The guild is full of like minded people and many understand WoW is a game not a lifestyle choice so even if you cannot raid social members are welcome and then if you want to join in the experience of raiding there is no barrier to stop you. We aim to help gear up and introduce people to the raiding scene as most of us have raided since vanilla but as life does weve got less time to dedicate to it, but that itch is hard to scratch so when we do raid we put 100% effort in, we are happy to help and teach people this area of the game and welcome anyone who wants to join us in this endeavor. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We Are Recruiting. Melee DPS: All classes Range DPS: All classes We take the player not the class, so we leave that decision to you as in the end your enjoyment of the game benefits us in the long run, Offspec Healers and Tanks are also welcome as things can go wrong or people will be unavailable but are not mandatory. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding Schedule. We Raid Thursdays and Sundays 20:30 Server time -23:00 ST Off raids are also planned but these are done by members as a set day dosnt benefit everyone, we also organize mythic+ nights and even old raids for transmog or just to take other members there to see older content and have a night of laughing rather than screaming boss tactics. Any additional info needed please feel free to contact me ingame or add me on bnet #bigbrownie2993, thank youChuggnorris0 04 Nov
04 Nov Twisted Never (H) New guild recruiting for raid team Twisted Never (H) are Starting a raid team. We aim to start raiding in Antorus the burning throne. We have started as a small group of friends who have played together a while. We are aiming to recruit friendly but capable players who fancy a change or a fresh start. We will progress but Obviously we are building a team and we will start with Normal raids and push as far as we can. Noone will be carried but will be given opportunities to improve. We will raid 20.30 til 22.30 Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Please feel free to whisper me or Sylems in game. Join us for a few mythic runs, Jump on our discord, have fun and decide that you want to be part of Twisted Never. Thank you for your time Tomb (Tomb#2325)Tomb3 04 Nov
26 Oct [H] Ragnaros (Echelon) - 7/9M Looking for DPS [H] Echelon - 7/9M are looking for more skilled players to join a strong core family of raiders who are stepping into Fallen Avatar & Kil'Jaeden. Priority on DPS (DK, Feral, Hunter & Rogues) but all great players welcomed. We have been around in a couple iterations for over a year, we currently have a solid team of active players, plenty of M+ pushing, Leggo runs and all sorts of shenanigans. If you're looking for not just well organised raiding, but a new home, new friends and a great atmosphere then lets talk more! Add me on: Lukey#21204 or post below to get in touch. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/EchelonRoax0 26 Oct
24 Oct Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé1 24 Oct
24 Oct Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé2 24 Oct
24 Oct [H] [5/9M][7/10M] Bound by Blood - Blade's Edge <Bound By Blood> is a raiding guild on Blade's Edge and has been around since Cataclysm. Our goal is to be a raiding guild that clears the current content at a relaxed pace. We have a core raiding team that is passionate about having good raiding experiences and are currently looking to expand our team to finish up the remaining bosses in Mythic Nighthold and prepare for Tomb of Sargeras. What are we looking for: Be able to communicate, we don't require a 100% attendance to raids but let the the officers know when you won't be able to make it. We don't expect you to grind AP till you become burned out but we do want you to know your class and stay up to date with your spec. This also includes the neccesary preparation for bosses (tactics/optimal talents/trinkets/...) During our raids we require the use of Discord, being able to listen is enough. What can you expect: As a guild we want to progress through the content at our own pace but we do take our raids seriously. When we aren't raiding we try to organize mythic+ groups or play other games together. During raids we have a relaxed but focused attitude, there is time for chatting on trash and between attempts but when it comes to progression we keep the chatting to a minimum. Raiding Schedule: Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:30 Saturday: 20:00 - 23:30 Monday: 20:00 - 23:30 Recruitment: Tanks: All classes considered Healers: Shaman/Monk Melee DPS: Closed Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest You are always free to apply even if your role or spec isn't listed. We welcome any exceptional player. Information Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/37741/ If you are interested in joining please contact one of the officers or me and I'll send you to the officers: Lethlas (milaan#2823) Jantimir (Jantimir#2600) or ask anyone in the guild to direct you to the officers.Jantimir4 24 Oct
18 Oct need dank guild to boost me to 930 need them ilvls so i can go hard.Ðeáth0 18 Oct
03 Oct Brewmaster LF guild Hello all! I'd like to see if there are any guilds looking for a tank for their ToS HC team. Besides the raiding spot, I'm also looking for a place where I can spend my time having fun doing M+ or even some PvP occasionally. I am really tired of pugs- it makes the game feel more like single player than massive MMO that WoW is, so a guild that teams up twice time a week to kill a boss and doesn't do anything else besides that is not an option at all. I play the game for a long time, started this account around TBC end and I consider myself a decent player capable of doing any heroic content. I don't mind joining a guild that just started their progression or is in the middle of ToS. As I mentioned before I also do Mythic+ content and I'm really tired of pugging it as well. The pug world requires mythic raid gear while not interrupting or stunning for whole run, not to mention they don't know what is going on in the encounters, which I find very annoying and want to avoid these kind of players (gear>skill). I am flexible about raid times in general so it doesn't really matter for me which days or what hours you are grouping up to fight the Legion :) Also if you are just trying to form a team then I can give it a try as well! Here is my btag: Detro#21114Verou0 03 Oct
25 Sep Removed RemovedQuinya3 25 Sep
24 Sep 9/9HC player LF guild Hello, I am currently searching for a guild that does a lot of raiding / m+ content. I recently got 9/9HC on this shaman in Resto spec. I only came back to this character a couple of weeks ago which is why my gear is mostly relinquished. I have many 110's in different roles. I have three tank classes and have tanked 7/9HC but I pretty much exclusively heal. I am looking to join on a social basis with the potential to join the raid team in the future. However, I do play most nights. Happy to change faction but will only be one character. I don't really want to bore everyone with a wall of text about who I am etc. so please add me: yopster#2586 and we can have a little chat. ThanksYoppy0 24 Sep