Quests & Achievements

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
15 Nov Not being able to turn in quest i was playing bfa and i got two quests in tiragarde sound called: "tainted shipments" and "evacuate the premises" , when i completed them i couldn't find the npc to turn in the quests i even looked in the exact location. can somebody help me?Swiftfist0 15 Nov
15 Nov Make All reputations Account wide So got it to my head that 7th legion and honorbound reps would be linked together in the next patch. Meaning that if you have exalted in 7th legion, you are exalted in honorbound aswell, the achivement carries over. Couldn't find the video/post I read this in so I am assuming that I misread it somewhere. Why aren't they already linked? why won't they be? Blizzard makes the argument that they try to cater to the player-base that doesn't have alot of time, yet they force you to grind the exact same rep, twice (at the very least). Showing that they neither respect your wallet nor your time. Also been hearing that they make design choices based on "what is fun"... I mean how boring do you have to be to find grinding the same rep twice, fun? Will I play the mag'har orc? Nope, but it doesn't justify that I've payed about 50 euros for the game + the monthly sub to get parts of the game locked behind a grind. And Mind you, if you do a faction change the Rep also does! Once again proving my earlier point that they have no respect for your money or time. I know there are Blizzard knights who will justify this, and to you, I want you to give me a legitimately logical reason as to why it would be bad for all reputations to be account wide. Do not come with "they are 2 different factions" as they are not. They are the exact same, requiring the exact same grind for the exact same rewards.Laürefindel6 15 Nov
15 Nov Mounts not counting towards achievement Some time ago I got to 287 mounts on the achievement on my main Rogue (which is currently bugged on forum so can't post as it) and since then I've gotten 3 more mounts, namely the Pale Thorngazer, Pureblood Fire Hawk and the Astral Cloud Serpent. The problem is that none of these increased the number on my achievement, even though I was on that very same character and I got 3 new mounts. Anyone have any idea why this is happening and how or if I can fix it? Thanks in advance, ShadirRidahs5 15 Nov
15 Nov Beachead balance Hello. Today I went outside to explore some of the newly reset world quests that azeroth had prepared for me over the night, but then I noticed how unbalanced crabs are in beachead. So the albatrosses have a short animation before they kill of your turtle which gives you a split second to save the turtles from destruction. However, the crabs do not have an animation and sometimes spawn so close to a turtle that the missle animation does not even have time to travel before one of my turtle dies. Please fix this so crabs become balanced, I really want to save all of my turtles because I am a good guy. Warm hugs MichaelXerethars7 15 Nov
15 Nov Legion Pathfinder since BfA It appears that with the release of BFA, it is no longer practical to get the Pathfinder achievements in Legion. Getting Legion Pathfinder cannot be done before the character has levelled beyond access to the various instance quests that the achievement requires - with no group finder this becomes extremely tiresome. I'm not wasting my time running around Broken Isles on all the characters I level, there are other games that offer a far better experience than that. No doubt Activision will come up with some give-us-some-money-for-the-flight-skill-boost-pack-addon rubbish on their store. I much preferred the Blizzard products of old. This half-baked Activision rubbish is not for me.Zhul2 15 Nov
14 Nov Help a Whelp world quest bugged Title is self explanatory. The world quest is bugged and it is not possible to interract with the npc that will start the pet battle. Normally the reward is less 'charming' these days but the fact that it is an achievement criteria and was not up for weeks for now. It being bugged is pretty annoying. I know it is vain to hope for a fix before world quest resets but i sure hope reporting it here and submiting a bug in-game is going to help in-case it reappears again in coming days.Muchbanker6 14 Nov
14 Nov Warfront Quest Bug I can't seem to be able to get the quest from Ralston Karn to start the warfront nor can I acces the war table or take a portal to Stormgarde Keep. Since this is my first character to hit level 120 I don't know if I'm missing some requirements or if It's just a bug that I can't get the quest to pop up.Calatha1 14 Nov
14 Nov BFA world quest reward for wrong spec The quest to kill Golanar https://www.wowhead.com/quest=50464/golanar offers reward for the Survival spec of my hunter. But my hunter doesn't play survival. And the loot is definitely set to beast mastery. A spear is totally useless to survival and marksmanship. Is the quest working as intended? Seems not. Discuss!Ruchan17 14 Nov
14 Nov Halfhill Farm Work Orders Can I only have 1 of these per day to gain reputation? Shame, as ive done all the cooking stuff so im wasting 8 plots. Just thought I'd ask before I trek over there!Azmodani2 14 Nov
13 Nov The Wardens Reputation bug hello I have a big problem. Like always doing quest in Legion i reach friendly reputation with "The wardens" i start doing WQ and i reach 300/6000 friendly but then problem start. every day i was doing WQ for Wardens (few weeks) and I also have chance to do complete 2 or 3 EWQ for wardens (4800rep for reward + rep from world quests) but then i check reputation window and my reputation bar all the time was at 300/6000 friendly. My firend was doing that same quests and he have reverted. I send tickets, but no response... I log back to game to check WQ i did one WQ for warden it's show me that i get rep but on rep bar i have 300/6000..... can some one do something with that? and what that mean to me? I that time what i give for farming WQ for farden and get plenty of reputation will be lost or what?Drajjan1 13 Nov
13 Nov Whats up with the "DANGER: Kosumoth the Hungering The worldquest always give the pet. I did the events leading up to that i could do this world quest on my hunter like 3 months ish ago and all those two week sessions have been granting the pet and not the mount. Is it not suposed to change now and then?Deadalivekil86 13 Nov
13 Nov No cooking daily quest in Darnassus Hi Alegorn <Cooking Trainer> will not give any cooking quests. He usually gives cooking daily quests according to Wowhead. Im phased into "old darnassus" before the burning of darnassus. Not only do they burn down our beloved city, but they also remove the cooking quests. We need the cooking daily to complete "Lets do lunch: Darnassus" achievment and get cooking rewards. Any fix?Loeve2 13 Nov
12 Nov Vicious Saddles in BFA Season 1 Hi, I'd like to ask what are the requirements for obtaining the Vicious Saddle in BFA Season 1. Coming from Legion, I assumed the criteria remained the same, so I just carried on and played a bunch of Rated 3v3 Arena games (about 200 of them), only to find out after getting my 100th win, it may have all been for nothing. So after the 100th win, I did not get any achievement, and I did not get the Vicious Saddle. I double checked my bags, the mailbox, nothing. After a quick Google search I came across a blue post on US Forums, from September 21st 2018, stating that: ''players can earn Vicious Saddles through the “Veteran of the Alliance” or “Veteran of the Horde” series of per-character achievements.'' LINK: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769017489?page=1#post-11 and no information whether the criteria changed or not, and no specifics on how many Rated games won are required for the saddle. So I looked up what this achievement said exactly (on Wowhead I might add, couldn't find any info on it on the official WoW website) only to find out it included 'Win 75 rated battlegrounds (75)' criterion alone. So if the criteria changed and the requirement 'Win 100 rated 3v3 arena matches' was removed, why weren't we informed about this? I don't count the blue post, posted on US forums alone (!) over 2 weeks after the Season had started, as informing your player base about a significant change like this (if that's even the case, read on below). Plus, the post wasn't even clear, nor specific. And I don't believe a player should have to go through forums every time they want to indulge in a new or different type of content, trying to find any information about possible content changes. The information, especially if it's been changed, should be included in-game ('What's New pop-up', PVP tab, or Vicious Saddle mount vendor in this case), or at least on the website. Well, I've found a blog post addressing PVP in BFA on the official WoW website (again, through Wowhead), and it states that: ''We’re also changing how players can earn Vicious mounts. In the current Legion system, you need to win 100 Rated 3v3 Arena or 40 Rated Battleground matches. In Battle for Azeroth, Rated play in any bracket—including 2v2! —will count toward earning these mounts. And in line with our philosophy around making cosmetic rewards account-wide, your PvP efforts account-wide will count toward earning these rewards for your collection.'' LINK: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/21881588/battle-for-azeroth-preview-pvp-rating-updates So if we are to believe, that the official statement regarding PVP in BFA, on the official website, is true - not only should we be able to obtain the Vicious Saddle from Rated 3v3 Arena games won, or Rated BGs won, but Rated play (games won ofc.) in any bracket - including 2v2!' So I'd like to ask, what's the deal? What's the correct information? The official blog post regarding BFA pvp rating changes, or a late blue post, US forums-exclusive? I've done my 100 wins in Rated 3v3 Arena, I played over 200 games in the bracket, I spent the time, I committed myself to obtaining one of the vicious mounts this season, and would like to receive my Vicious Saddle.Nindiri0 12 Nov
12 Nov 2000 bloody coins Any1 sharing my battlegroup from horde is farming this? Any suggestions and quickest way to finish this grind nowadays?Tysontko1 12 Nov
12 Nov Beach Head - White on Yellow The glare during Beach Head is not fun. Also review your QC proces. Yellow on white - how did that get through?Megatokyo0 12 Nov
11 Nov War supply crate stuck on tree - Zuldazzar Every freaking time... Blizzard please fix that... https://imgur.com/a/r2g9gHrElemor0 11 Nov
11 Nov New artifact quest doesn't pop on boosted character I am able to complete the new quest on all my other characters, but after relogging a hundred times, clearing cache and what not, i am not able to get the new quest on my newly boosted warrior. Anyone with fresh characters having the same problem?Bjornstjern4 11 Nov
10 Nov Bug Guest A GIFT FROM THE SIX hi wen can i complete the the quest a gift from the six but i cant do it !! i have send 2 ticket en 2 mess on twitter end still no answar wen i want the complete the quest it sa YOU ARE ON THE WRONG CLASS SPECIALIZATION so what is the PRABLEEM !!!! GR. JOHNShadea3 10 Nov
10 Nov Rare drop rates improvement Hi, I got one idea about drops rates of some rare materials (it's mostly pointed on mounts, toys, pets, rare items etc. that drops with a chance of 1% or less ...) I was thinking for a long time to post it. Now I think it's time to share with others. I think those drop rates should improve with more tries you make. For example by 0,01%. Imagine the drop rate is 1% and you make 965 tries and you still have no mount, and you feel like you wasted your whole life :D (I know what I'm talking about .......) With this improvement your chance will be 10,65% (965*0,01 + 1) and you will feel like you did something and you are getting closer :) The mount will still be rare (965 pulls is enough i think ...) and we will be ,,rewarded,, at least in some way. People will be less frustrated and as I said before - the mount will still be rare. As we are getting older and we play our beloved WoW for many years, we are slowly running out of free time ... we don't have 10hours per day to sit there and camp for example Sha of anger for Reins of Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent with 10 alts that all of them got bonus rolls as we used to ... :) (and now I'm not talking about all the time you need to farm those bonus rolls) THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE, dont throw rocks at me :) Numbers is up to blizzard, but I think this idea is reasonable. Thanks for your attentionDumpl0 10 Nov
10 Nov EU Ally BFA Emissaries What is up with the ally emissaries? We haven't seen any azerite armor caches for a long time. It has been item, 200 wr, item, azerite, azerite, azerite, item, azerite, azerite. Item = not azerite items. gief armor pl0xTaggii6 10 Nov
10 Nov Dropping Some Eaves Hello, I just want to get a solid answer from a developer becouse I tried many times (over 20 runs) but I still couldn't get that achivement. I have tried all of the ways to get that. I though it requires more ppl for getting key from the demon and then the person who hasn't key stays near the gate to but this try didn't work too. I think this achievement totally random. Generally I'm following these steps: -Disable all 5 beacons, -Kill 5 sentries, -Talking with npcs for getting hints, -Get the spy on first try, -Don't click the door. I hope you fix this.Amnesiahazze2 10 Nov
10 Nov Sabertron Remove hunters from the game or make Sabertron non tamable. There is a line right now with hunters and we have to wait untill all of them get the pet? Update: The quest bugged out. It doesnt spawn anymore.Qromie0 10 Nov
10 Nov <Name>, Honorary Turtle or <Name>, Savior of Turtles So why not implement a title for making 5000 baby turtles make it to the water. I've probably saved over a thousand turtles by now shrugs Just a silly thing I thought of doing today's emissary.Joren9 10 Nov
10 Nov Account wide Reputation in 8.1 Hello good people of Azeroth! This is a suggestion and I'm not sure I'm in the right category of the forums - if not, please excuse me. But dearest Blizzard, Please make it possible in 8.1 when clicking a reputation, to see if it is already at Exalted on another character. For instance, I found out yesterday, that my Ramkahen grind was for nothing, as I had already (I assume back in Cata, but who can remember that far back), hit Exalted on a different character. Kind regards, QQwaza0 10 Nov
10 Nov Laughing Skull rep grind Hi, I’m really wanting one of the Skull fave transmog helms, so I obviously need to grind to a minimum of Revered with LS. What’s the best way of doing this in modern day? I can’t seem to find any clear answers on this online. Please help!Lohthar6 10 Nov
09 Nov Mythrax - Existential Crisis The achievement says that to get it, you can't pick up anyone else's orbs, but lo' and behold Blizzard pulled a trick on you and it requires you to not touch any of YOUR OWN orbs. Wth blizzard? P.S. I'm just slightly bitter after having spent 1,5 hours of wiping on Mythrax normal.Joren0 09 Nov
09 Nov solved Ok my problem is fixed thanks to grimmj sorry for cluddering the forums with my stupid questions.Achmetjr1 09 Nov
09 Nov Zones worth doing as both factions?s I don't really care for loremaster achivement on itself, I woud simply like to experiance most of the quests that are out there and I wonder if someone could tell me which zones are worth doing as both horde and alliance? For example I did Ashenvale as alliance and doing it again as horde gave me new outlook on the situation in the zone since I did different quests. Which zones are like that? Right now I'm in Stonelaton Mountains and there it's pretty much same thing. On other hand I'm fairly sure that there is no point in going into Tanaris, Un'goro Crater or Silithis again since in those zones it looked like both factions have same quests.Golmuff2 09 Nov
09 Nov Can’t Queue for Warfront Hello, I am trying to enter A Warfront but I can’t use the table or get the Orange quest to do a warfront. I have 326 IVL and have completed the Alliance Campaign. Are there any other requirements I need before I can enter? Opened a ticket but somehow I can only see the tickey from the WebClient not the game itself. ThanksKahramàn2 09 Nov
09 Nov How to start legion quest line? Hello. I just hit 98 with my Horde Druid. i am trying to see how to start the Legion content since it starts on level 98 as I ve seen. and cant seem to find anything. trying to get artifact and dalaran to Broken shores. can anyone help me please ?Samandriel2 09 Nov
09 Nov World systems: Exploration feedback Problem: As you explore the world you encounter "rare" loot boxes and "rare" mobs. I remember that in Warlords of Draenor I was way more excited to find these, but not as much in Legion and even less so in BfA. IThe world lootboxes and mobs are very boring right now. Why am I not excited? 1. The rewards are boring. 2. There is no challenge in finding them. 3. They are too obvious. How to make the rewards more exciting? 1. Do not display loot boxes and rare mobs on minimap. 2. Separate loot boxes into tiers of common, rare and epic. 3. Make me pay attention to the environment and solve puzzles for the best rewards. 4. Do not tie the lootboxes or rare mobs to quests. Why do this? Right now there is no real incentive to pay attention to the world. You just follow the markers and mindlessly follow the breadcrumb trail. It also adds more depth into the world and gives you incentive to explore on your own. Leave the beaten path and discover something that other players haven't found yet. Make the world more mysterious!Blackwold1 09 Nov
08 Nov 'A taste of iron' bug It's a Warlords of Draenor quest and I can't do it, it has a cannon that is required to be used to complete this quest. A red aoe marker instead of green stays up no matter where I try and fire. Constantly saying i'm out of range. I can't progress to doing any other Warlords content D: !! This quest is mandatory to continue. Please help! I need you blizzard! You are my only hope!Ohbyru1 08 Nov
07 Nov Scenrio Bug ??? 7845 330 posts 3 hours ago have just completed the scenario Tyranny of the Light which I had hoped would enable me to recruit a Mag'ha orc however when I got to nevermore hold for whatever reason the mob to whom I had to hand my quest in was not there, could have been a bug, searched the hold and waited 10 mins but still no mob appeared. Now on my quest panel it shows completed but with no one to hand it in to still cant recruit the new orc faction, which is a pain in the backside. Have opened a ticket but with a 2 day wait thought I would post here to try to get help just hope I don't have to abandon it all and start it all again. just add a postscript, my quest line tells me to hand it in near beastwatch in gorgrond, however that means the beastwatch in the scenario and not warlords of dreanor. my web ticket now tells me I should get an answer in 2 days 5 hours double pain in the bum not worth posting in the help forum lol as we seem to have lost all the GM'sDarkfighter2 07 Nov
07 Nov [QUEST] Show me what you can do This quest finished my patience with the game After 12 years subbed this quest is what killed finally made me quit. The game does not register jumps, so you can't build up "style" points, only 2 Zeppelins come in the 60 seconds (the 3rd arrives on 59 seconds and even auto target isn't enough time) After hours trying to get through this quest, which is a quest type I hate in the first place, I quit and unsubbed. First unsub ever and I've been a subscribed player since 2006. Not once did I register a single "style" point for jumping a fence in the whole several hours I tried. Read that it doesn't work on ultrawide monitors? Read that the quest bugs with certain add ons (so removed all of those) Read you have to jump the fences sideways (so tried that) Read that you have to have used the boost ability on your hotbar and only when that's active do you accrue style points.. so tried that. Nothing worked. Not got a single style point in about 3 hours, and without them you don't stand a chance. Maybe the ultrawide thing is true? It's the only monitor I've got so that's the end of that either way. Maybe it's just bugged. Either way this quest is essential to the quest line and skipping it means a ton of achievements including those needed for flying can't be got. So Black Desert Online it is for me.Tadger0 07 Nov
07 Nov Achievement Points Inconsistency Armory - 15k Guild tab 15k Actual - 20450 Please fixAnarchy14 07 Nov
07 Nov BWD heroic lockout hello. i have a problem.i runed a normal blackwing descent for the last achiement on glory of cataclysm raider but i failed the achievment and while in instance i changend from normal to heroic and now im also locked on heroic.is this posible?Furiann0 07 Nov
07 Nov weekly cap arena This system probably works something bad. I play warriorem arms for a weekly cap of the arena they get a one hand sword. lost interest me to play the arena as I saw. The player waits a week counting with something will have a good next week for punching cap conquest.And here a whole unusable item.Please something to rearrange with this because something is probably wrong.Milanxxalian0 07 Nov
07 Nov Threats to Nagrand Storyline - Stuck! ***Nevermind, found the problem; there's a quest that takes you to Shattrath!*** I've completed all quests that I can find - apart from The Ring of Blood - but I can't seem to complete the Threats to Nagrand storyline. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!Mylenshia0 07 Nov
06 Nov Can't complete Defending Broken Isles? Apparently you need to compelete assault to get the quest done, but I can't see any assaults on the world map? I have been all day watching world map and deleting addons, if the problem was there, but still nothing :( Is there something you need to do, before you can see those assaults on the map? Because I can't remember never seeing them. And i need that quest to achi for class mount D:Sleepflower4 06 Nov
06 Nov adventurer of tiragarde sound Has any horde been able to finish this? The merchants wont spawn at all to finish it for me.Liñk2 06 Nov
06 Nov Zone Chosen quest stuck Hello guys. I have to complete quest ''Zone Chosen'', but I already did few quests on each map in Legion, because I thought that if you have friendly with every faction you can just do missions. But now I can't do anything on the scouting map. Also I'm doing this just because missions on Argus. Do you get missions with reputations? Sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance! Screenshot - https://prnt.sc/lduqypAsmacut3 06 Nov
06 Nov Uuna and Baa´l Hey everyone so i have made all the secret quest for uuna but still she dosn´t weaken baa´l she have made the dialog one time and nothing happened and yes im sure i have made them all when i hug her she hugs me back i have tried turning war modeon and off dosn´t work and i do not have the gastropod shield and i do not wanna farm it since its a 0.6% drop chance anyone that can help me?Sødemig3 06 Nov
05 Nov Darkmoon Faire Profession Quest Confusion As I understood it, DMF Prof quests from 8.0.1 would only award skill up for Vanilla profession levels. I've just visited the Faire with my 120 longest played character, who is maxed out on all profs except at the BfA levels, where she's maxed out on some. She was able to pick up all profession quests and complete them, getting the +5 skill rewards and the tickets. However, my boosted rogue, who isn't maxed out on her BfA profs OR her Vanilla ones, was only able to pick up the cooking and fishing prof quests and complete those. Leatherworking and skinning weren't available at all. Could we have some clarification on what is intended? It's a shame if the prof quest are no longer available to everyone after prof lvl 75. They were a good source of tickets! Many thanksPangura0 05 Nov
04 Nov Proudmoore Admiralty Emissary Proudmoore Admiralty Emissary gives 400 Azerite power instead of 1000 (like other one). Please fix it asapCencior2 04 Nov
04 Nov Horde bias? Azurite Item Emissary Rewards I have both alliance and horde characters, been doing these since the azurite cache items were buffed to 370 - Horde 9 ( 2 horde, both have 9 items) Alliance 4 Seems unbalanced? Anyone else noticed this? now ive counted the 370 azurite rewards with no titles- ( ie heroic, or mythic+) so i know they came from ether emissary or the warfront quest ive noticed too that a few times the horde got a azurite item, alliance had a piece of armor or a weapon instead at 340 - why buff ONLY azurite, why cant these other items ilvl be based on yours as well?Valseia6 04 Nov
04 Nov Thunder's Pass - Horde Quest Quest is bugged, The mob is inside the ship and is not accessible to be attacked, taunted etc.....Seems the US forums show this has been going on quiet sometime.... Can this be fixed ASAP, 2 hours on a ticket so far....Rinehart0 04 Nov
04 Nov Please unlock my old Vanilla PVP titles. During Vanilla, us doing PVP, had a chance to obtain a title, a rank. This later became an achievement. But this title is locked to one character, and that character only. I don’t know about you, but I do not play my Vanilla character anymore, so this title and work put into getting it, is lost. Now I just got an achievement taunting me. Would it be too much to ask for this title to be unlocked for every character you have? To firstly, show your Vanilla roots, and secondly show your old PVP involvement? We are allowed to transmog old Vanilla gear and tabards no longer in that game, but not allowed to show our titles from back then? TL;DR: I would like to ask for the old Vanilla PVP Titles to be unlocked for every character you own, not just the Vanilla character you used to play on, to be able to show your Vanilla Roots and your dedication to the game for so many years. Thanks. Post Scriptum: A GM even agreed with me on this.Drazal8 04 Nov
03 Nov Is there a reset cycle for Draenor bonus objectives? So I'm doing Securing Draenor, and I only have four bonus objectives to go (the ones that give Apexis Crystals). Unfortunately, I often get missions that I've already completed. Is there a fixed cycle by which the missions rotate or is it randomized?Arganelement3 03 Nov
02 Nov Treasure in Deadwash I completed every quest in Stormsong, I've searched every inch of this map and there's no quests left. Yet it still says I'm only 7/8 on the story progress and I did not get any achievements?Rotation17 02 Nov