Demon Hunter

08 Apr Demon Hunter - Vengeance Guide (Reference Tool) THIS GUIDE WILL BE UPDATED FOR FUTURE PATCHES - THIS GUIDE IS CURRENTLY OPTIMIZED FOR PATCH 7.1 This is a Simple Guide with only the most basic information. I will not go in-depth in the guide it self, but write it so it can be used as a reference sheet. Press CTRL+F and find the info you need! This guide is an adaption of Munkkys guides and is based off the Wowhead guide, MMO-C guide, Icy-Veins and the Vengeance Discord Channel Discussions. INDEX: - Stat Priority - Potions and enchants - Talents - BIS Gear List - BIS trinket list - Legendaries - Relic priority - Misc - References Stat Priority: We have 3 different stat priorities: ... POTIONS: Unbending for Survivability Prolonged Power for Trash Old War for Bosses ENCHANTS: Mark of the Heavy Hide for neck survival Mark of the Satyr for neck dps Binding of Versatility For rings - Raiding Binding of Mastery for rings - M+ Binding of Agility for cloak TALENTS: Level 99: Agonizing Flames will be the best for AoE and can be for ST. Level 100: Feast of Souls for Single Target, Fallout for AoE Survival (primarily in dungeons), Burning Alive for higher level Mythic+ Dungeons Level 102: Felblade for Learning/"surv", Flame Crash for DPS Level 104: Soul Rending is the go to, Feed the Demon can be used for Smoother Damage Taken, requires Fallout to max the benefit, Fracture is for ST DPS only Level 106: Quickened Sigils for Easier CC, Sigil of Chains for higher level dungeons/when it fits your group (this is a preference row) Concentrated Sigils for max DPS unless you have the Legendary bracers Level 108: Fel Devastation for Burst DPS/Burst Healing, Spirit Bomb for Smoother Healing and can be better for DPS if you feed into it. Level 110: Last Resort is the go to, Nether Bond for situational raid utility, and good for M+ with Necrotic , Soul Barrier extremely situational talent, only for when you have constant non spiky damage, ideally from multiple sources. BIS Gear list BIS Gear isnt a "thing" since they added War/titan forged. A general rule of thumb is to focus on main stats, but if a item is +10 ilevels, its better regardless of stats. This does not always apply for rings and necks. BIS List PRE-RAID Use this list to optimize your bonus rolls.  Kraken Hide Helm - Helya - Maw of Souls  Strand of the Stars - Advisor Melandrus - Court of Stars  Steelgazer Hide Mantle - Dargrul - Neltharion's Lair  Mainsail Cloak - King Deepbeard - Eye of Azshara  Tranquil Bough Vest - Archdruid Glaidalis - Darkheart Thicket  Compact Trifold Wristbands - Millificent Manastorm - Violet Hold  Guileful Intruder Handguards Patrol - Captain Gerdo - Court of Stars  Taut Halyard Waistband - King Deepbeard - Eye of Azshara  Warden's Martial Greaves - Cordana Felsong - Vault of the Wardens  Tunnel Trudger Footguards - Ivanyr - The Arcway  Band of Crystalline Bone - Shivermaw - Violet Hold  Braided Silver Ring - King Deepbeard - Eye of Azshara BIS List Emerald Nightmare  Cowl of Fright - Emeriss  Cursed Beartooth Necklace - Ursoc  Otherworldy Leather Mantle - Il'gynoth  Gossamer-Spun Greatcloak - Elerethe Renferal  Scarred Ragefang Chestpiece - Ursoc  Wristwraps of Broken Trust - Elerethe Renferal  Dreamsculptor's Gloves - Il'gynoth  Lifeless Buckled Girdle - Nythendra  Repulsive Leathery Pants - Xavius  Stained Maggot Squishers - Nythendra  Dreadful Cyclopean Signet - Il'gynoth  Mindrend Band - Ysondre BIS List Trials of Valor  Cowl of Fright - Emeriss  Sea Fan Pendant - Guarm  Otherworldy Leather Mantle - Il'gynoth  Mantle of the Victorious Dead - Odyn  Helbeast Skin Tunic - Guarm  Sky-Valiant's Wristguards - Odyn  Gloves of Issued Challenge - Odyn  Strand of Whelk Shells - Guarm  Sucker-Scarred Leggings - Guarm  Moccasins of Silent Passage - Guarm  Dreadful Cyclopean Signet - Il'gynoth  Mindrend Band - Ysondre BIS Trinkets Trinkets varie a LOT based on the use, and the stats. We have a wide assortment of trinkets, each with a good specific niche. A-Tier Darkmoon Card: Immortality Gnomeregan Auto-Blocker 601 (Will be nerfed in 7.1.5 - hotfixed dec. 6, change pending) Valor Medal of the First War (Will be nerfed in 7.1.5 - hotfixed dec. 6, change pending) B-Tier Bloodthirsty Instinct Unstable Arcanocrystal Shivermaw's Jawbone Majordomo's Dinner Bell C-Tier Grotesque Statuette (can be good with high ilevel on specific fights) Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor (Is B-tier in fights with high uptime) Coagulated Nightwell Residue Writhing Heart of Darkness Infernal Alchemist Stone Impenetrable Nerubian Husk Legendaries Legendaries can be seperated into two groups; best for raiding, and best for dungeons. Below they are listed for each; ranked BEST to WORST (Best first) Legendaries BiS list for Raiding Fragment of the Betrayer's Prison Cloak of Fel Flames Kirel Narak The Defiler's Lost Vambraces Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus Cinidaria, the Symbiote Sephuz's Secret Runemaster's Pauldrons Legendaries BiS list for Dungeons Fragment of the Betrayer's Prison Kirel Narak = The Defiler's Lost Vambraces Cloak of Fel Flames Sephuz's Secret Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus Cinidaria, the Symbiote Runemaster's Pauldrons Relic priority For relics, higher ilevel is ALWAYS the best choice. Only use the below list for EQUAL ILEVEL RELICS. Below is listed BEST to WORST, BEST first. For DPS: Aura of Pain (Single Target and AoE) Honed Warblades (Single Target) Fiery Demise (Single Target Burst) For Survivability: Devour Souls Embrace the Pain Aldrachi Design Will of the Illidari MISC Like i wrote first, this guide should be used as a reference tool; a quick "look up" for the most needed info. I will keep the guide updated in future patches. This post is based on guides by, and approved by Munkky. PATCH 7.1.5 is expected in January, with some small nerfs and big buffs. We can expect our Meta to be much stronger, making Fueled by Pain and Meta stronger, giving us space to choose other talents. Also adjustments to health, armor, 10% less physical dmg taken on base, and 10% less physical dmg mitigated with spikes among the changes. Weak Auras: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1984610-Demon-Hunter-Weak-Auras-Thread Demonhunter Discord: The Fel Hammer: https://discord.gg/zGGkNGC Maradum: https://discord.gg/CtNnryx Laste resort vs. Soul barrier argument: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dySNnqz0dReQaLdNMd7rbRHaFAc0F-4ZC1xsZUdFZRM/edit Feel Free to ask any questions below, ill do my best to reply to them all ASAP References and usefull links: http://www.wowhead.com/vengeance-demon-hunter-guide http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2015447-Munkkys-Vengeance-Demon-Hunter-Guide http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2066274-Vengeance-FAQ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I-mZzYd6LgLmDbp7a3Qzvfsmh59U1IR_dhlpUyRk9cU/preview#heading=h.lwmlezsz87if http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/vengeance-demon-hunter-pve-tank-guide Smørholm35 08 Apr
05 Apr Demon Hunter - Havoc in Legion 7.0.3 Welcome, To all new Demon Hunters! This Thread is purely related to Havoc speciliazation, Which is a melee dps Specialization. My intentions of this thread, is purely for all of you Demon Hunters, to take part, in the Demon Hunter Dps discussions, for the upcoming expansion. Many Thanks to all of the Beta Demon Hunter Testers, The people at Icyvein, and the people at other various of Demon Hunter sources :) Should you have more questions, you could Refer them to me, at my btag. Btag: Koukaiian#2509 ... 1.1 Stats Stat Weights Our current stat weights vary depending which final talent is selected. This means that you will likely have to run two sets of gear to be effective in all situations. If the choice is between two equal pieces the choice of the Fel Barrage piece will often be more beneficial, as pure single target encounters are far more rare than multi-target encounters. Chaos Blades ... Fel Barrage ... A more in-depth look at these weights can be found here. Please remember, your individual stat weights will vary. For optimal damage you will need to sim your own character. http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...t_weights.html Gems and Enchants These will vary depending on your stat distribution. Crit will, in general, be a strong choice but diminishes in value if your haste or versatility lag too far behind crit or each other. For best results you should sim your character before gemming or enchanting in-game, as always. Food will follow the same pattern. Havoc Demon Hunters will use the Flask of the Seventh Demon and Potion of Deadly Grace.Stalliona44 05 Apr
2h Imprison Nerf Imprison Imprisons a demon, beast, or humanoid, incapacitating them for 60 sec. Damage will cancel the effect. Limit 1. Limited to 1 target. 20 yd range. Instant. 15 sec cooldown. Does this mean Imprison will share DR's with clone? What do you guys think about this change?Trenacetate0 2h
2h Sigil of misery I just need to vent alittle, why in the bleeding hell do our aoe attacks avoid feared mobs inside the mage tower challenge. If I want to break my fear its my damned decision!!Karned0 2h
3h my opinion on chaos teory. tested it Okay so after all my attempts i would say it does not proc that often, but when it procs its amazing. The problem is the duration is too short considering how long it could take to proc. Extend the duration to 10 seconds instead of 6, and it would be better. Before you say its overpowered, please go test it first many times so you can get a general understanding of its proc rate.Glaivedancer1 3h
3h Demon Hunter a solid main choice? Hi, Most of my time I've been playing casters and never bothered with melee classes. But after 6 years of playing I feel like I could use a new class to refresh my experience in this game. I really like the demon hunter class but before investing a lot of time into one I'd like to know the opinion of the more experienced demon hunters. Do you suggest this class as a solid DPS choice? I'm guessing that our dps spec will always remain viable since it's the only DPS spec we have? I'm also a little worried about what will happen with the class after legion, since this expansion is all about demons so the class will obviously shine the most. But in next expansions that don't involve a lot of demons, I'm afraid that blizzard might not give much attention to the class since we're demon hunters after all. Hope somebody could give me some insight :)Venzola11 3h
4h 901 DH only 340k dps in Guldan HC I have 902 ilvl demon hunter and in guldan hc i do 340k dps in the whole fight and i cant pull more off here is my dh : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/blackrock/stomper pls help!Cudxx11 4h
4h New legendary cape: Opinions? http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/151798-chaos-theory <-- Equip: Blade Dance has a 15% chance to grant you Chaos Blades for 6 sec. More blade dance stuff? How do you think this legendary will work out? It sounds nice, but it's rather unreliable.Tahamine9 4h
11h Black Temple - droprate WarGlaives Hi, anyone else that think the droprate of BT WarGlaives is abit to high? I started doing BT 4 weeks ago: 2 Main hands and 1 offhand today in 4 resets http://imgur.com/a/m1xVDTerto5 11h
16h State of Vengance? Recently i came back to the game, and started a Dh after weeks of debate on what class to roll....had to realize, Dh is still my class. When legion hit, we had a LOT of Dh-s and most of them as tanks. Now i dont really see to many at all. I was one myself and did love it, but dmg felt soooo spiky. The self heal and reactive gameplay felt a LOT more fun then Dk (i rolled one but it was a nightmare to play...its soooo Clunky in all ways). So my question is. How are Dh tanks right now? Any viable in like M+? I dont stress on this, since i dont really care for tanking like i used to, just wonder if i would be viable if i get bored of dps and go offspec? Or its a struggle to live trough burst and opener dmg....Endimyon1 16h
1d Vengence Meta Where do my weapons go when I pop meta as a tank? Looks strange to me. I mean either I should put em away if I prefer fighting with my hands when I pop a survival cooldown(makes sense?) Or I could infact use them.. anything is better then them dissapearing.Karned4 1d
1d Rate the Transmog Above You Well, since it exists in many forums, why not also for Demon Hunters? Rate the transmog of the poster above you from 0 to 10. Lord Illidan knows the way.Mudari344 1d
1d Low dmg in pvp Hei Demon hunter fellow :) l just lv lvl up this char, but i feel i have too low dmg in pvp, Maybe need better gear or do i have wrong talent.? thanks for adviceHekkan10 1d
1d Fel Rush DC gone? Havent seen any fel rush dcing since the patch. Anyone noticed the same?Bloodwrath30 1d
2d How to unlock To Fel and Back? Hi, so I have recently gotten to exalted with the armies of legionfall, and I thought that in doing so i would unlock the quest "To Fel and Back from Matron Mother Malevolence. This wasn't the case and I have been trying to find some sort of guide that would tell me what is required but as you can probably tell, I have been unsuccessful in finding one. Can anybody help me out with these problems and/or tell me what is required to unlock this quest.Malikanus1 2d
2d Current Situation of DH and 7.2.5 I've been played DH since the pre-expansion patch, and i like it. Began with a strong AoE While being having decent single target. AoE was then nerfed a bunch, which was fair, and singletarget was nerfed a bit aswell, making sure only a few DHs remained on top of the meters. Fine. Then 7.1.5 came and changed the scale of our mastery, making it more valuable than versatility. Cool i like movement speed and mobility. At the same time changing the momentum build, making it less viable, which was good for alot of fights in NH, as it wouldve been a pain to use. But 7.1.5 gave us alot more options through talents, being able to spec for either single target or AoE. Personally i like the current situation of DHs. High burst, low sustained dmg, making us different from alot of other classes, while not being overpowered in overall dmg for longer fights. Making the DH less fun to play was the BiS list, with only 2 item slots being flexible, but at the same time, once you reached BiS, you could really feel the difference. The RNG of fury generation is currently insain, making my burst vary from 2.5 mil dps to upto 8 mil dps, which is a huge gap. The changes to DB in 7.2.5 should fix this and put our overall dps somewhere inbetween, and most likely buff our overall dps. In general 7.2.5 will make our dps more steady, and im my opinion, more boring. I like being able to pump out 100 mil dmg over the 30 secs of my burst, and then only do 50 mil dmg over one minute. I like the playstyle, and that is why i am playing a demonhunter, and not any other dps class in the game. I get that relying on a tank trinket as a BiS, is not ideal, and understand the change due to how strong it is, and how well it fit into the DH burst, but that change alone should be enough. Yet here we stand with CB being changed. Buffed, in most cases, for most DHs, but this again changes our stat priority from Crit/mastery -> Crit/Haste. With this change we are back at the spot where the abilities which mastery affects, are so low. it will most likely not be worth taking. So far all of 7.2.5 will promote DHs to get more haste. This means, for another patch this expansion, we will need to replace many of our items, with items we have previously passed in raids, cause they were no good for us. The Haste will scale really well with DHs in 7.2.5, making it the obvious choice, but with the latest change to CB, its should be the final push to start gathering haste gear. The change to dinnerbell, wont change the fact that we will have a long and specific BiS list. Why do we need Haste? Well The latest change to first blood, completely removes the fury cost of blade dance. The new 2set bonus from ToS will generate fury, The 4 set will increase BD Crit chance by 50%. The Bladedancer's grace increases critical dmg of BD by 20%. BD's CD is reduced with haste. Another reason? with the 100% chance of fury generation on auto attack, we no longer only have to rely on RNG. More haste will give you more auto attacks and give you more fury. More autoattacks? Well why not go for Jeweled Signet of Melandrus? 10% more autoattack dmg. Gear Situation: Currently i am running a high burst setup. I am using the NB Chest along with EoC and Dinnerbell. I use the CoS/AW set. The 5%dmg ring from AW, cinidaria and anger, which means i have legs, head, shoulders and back, left for having my NH set items. This leaves me with neck and wrists for my picking. Think this will change with the new scales? Sure. Just different items. Like previously stated, more auto attacks, i might aswell go with the CoS ring instead. i dont have to farm NB to keep my Chest updated, since i will have to use different trinkets, which is nice. My bet, will be BTI due to the haste, so Yaay, back to EN. Other trinket? Well we are getting more fury, so legendary shoulders should work, but we'll need a CoF for that, so Yaay, back to NH. But i wont have to use the AW/CoS set anymore, since the mastery wont scale aswell in 7.2.5. After some rough testing on the PTR, i found that the new set items are awesome. nice fury flow ect, but the ToS Trinket are aweful. Just replacing the NH 4 set with ToS 4 set of same ilvl increased my dps by around 6%. Then afterwards replacing NB chest and trinkets with a higher ilvl chest, and the new ToS trinkets, i lost 8% dmg, resulting in the trinkets being a 14% dps loss. So far i have really mixed feelings about 7.2.5 for DHs. I am sad they are making my current build useless, but it cant be the same through an entire expansion. I am not satisfied with the way they are handeling the changes. If Blizzard doesnt want us to go back to old content like EN, or Nightbane to get our BiS items, make sure the newer items are better. Legendaries: Head: No change: will still be baller in Massive AoE, though the changes to m+ making it more worthwhile to high higer keys, it will be less used. Prydaz: No change: Still s great statstick, with an amazing lifesaver effect. Shoulders: no change: more haste=more Fury= more Metamorphosis Chest: What chest? being changed?: buff? Nerf? Wrists: NERF: Big nerf. Cinidaria: Dh were probably the only class using the belt. less DH burst= less effective. Boots: What boots? Ohh those? Never seen enough mobs for them to be worth using. Angers: Still BiS, after 5 nerfs, still BiS. being nered again with the DB change (guessing its 40% less fury from DB) while angers gives 50% less fury Sephuz: Haste: more haste, gonna be good for m+ and other content where you can proc the dank micro lust. kil'jaeden's: Another fine stat stick and it has a little bonus AoE effect. It is not satisfying, having an expansion where you go back to old content to get the BiS items, to max our your character, and then have it all taken away with a patch changing your abilities, and stat scales. I just feel like DHs are going through a rotation og changes, which keeps changing the identity of the class. Everyone has their idea of what a DH should be. So far the changes made to DHs throughout the expansion has made them feel like an indecisive teenager with an identity crisis. This is all my opinion of DHs. If you wont agree, it all good, i wanna hear your opinion aswell. Im a casual player, who raids twice a week, so dont take my comments on how to play a DHs too badly.Ereshlon18 2d
2d How to play demonic? Anyone here who play demonic? Care to give some tips :) ? I do generally know stuff like build and start rotation, pots, ect. When I simulate demonic build, simc tells me it is supposed to be 20-30k dps increase. Which is a lot. Yet, whenever I try to actually play it, I at best reach the same numbers as with my current spec with great effort and luck. Most of the time instead of gettin 20-30k dps increase, I lose about 10-20k dps. Any idea what I could be doing wrong?Khareal8 2d
3d Havoc DH PvP Basic-Guide (Arena/RBG) Hallo, weil ich jeden Tag häufig nach Demonhunter angelegenheiten gefragt werde will ich die Basics (Talente/HowToPlay/Makros/Addons) einfach kurz veröffentlichen, die meiner Meinung nach im PvP gut sind: 7.2 Pve Talente: 99: Teufelsklinge wird zu 99% gesplielt, gute mobility+ high singletarget dmg + max Jähzorn 100: Dämonenklingen easy to play + max dmg + max Jähzorn 102: Schröpfung sehr guter Dmg besonders auf 2-3 Targets Erstes Blutvergießen kann in puren Singletarget Situation gut sein ist aber nicht empfehlenswert 104: Hier kommt es komplett auf die Situation an. Ich persönlich spiel meistens Notinstinkte. Seelenreißer nur mit langer Meta zusammen oder in 1n1 Situation. Netherwandeln is gut in Oneshot Situationen z.B. RMD, gegen Boomkins, Katmogu... . 106: Zu 99% Eifer des Gefechts Der Tooltip von Nemesis ist falsch der Debuff hält nur 15 sek. Teufelseruption kann gut gegen Shami-Healers sein um cast zu kicken oder um den Flaggcarry zu oneshotten, aber dadurch verliert ihr sehr viel Overall-DMG. 108: Glevenmeister Zusammen mit Schröpfung natürlich. Mehr slow+ mehr DMG Entfesselte Macht kann man spielen, wenn auch nicht oft z.B im Auge des Sturm, Silberbruch Mine. Und es kannt gut sein wenn man Erstes Blutvergießen spielt und durch den Cooldownreduce auf Chaosnova wird Anpassung unregelmäßig getriggered. 110: zu 90% Teufelsbeschuss Max overall dmg + guter AOE Burst. Mit 4-5 Stacks benutzen. Chaosklingen ist Spielbar für Oneshot Setups. ZB 3er mit Fury-Warri. Dann aber auch bitte mit Meta, aber nicht zusammen Makron. PvP-Talente: 1: Geschmackssache bzw. Situativ. Medaillion des Gladiators wenn ihr in einer Situation umbedingt ein Trinket braucht. Z.B.: Smoke Bomb oder im Arathi deffen oder Anti-Tap. Mit Anpassung seid ihr natürlich weniger im cc. Unerbittlich, wenn ihr kontinuirlich CC-ed werden, Z.B.: gegen Turbo wos auf CD ne Shockwave gibt oder SUBrogues ... 2: Verstärke Rüstung Sparring gegen Melees, besonderst DH, Warri, SV-Hunter, gegen Rets und DKs ist es fragwürdig weil die viel Magicdmg haben. 3v3 gegen Dk+Caster --> 10% mehr leben 3v3 gegnen DK+Warri --> Sparring ..... 3: Einsamer Rächer Das besonderst im 2er, im 3er immer wenn ihr mit einem Range zusammenspielt. Wenn ihr selbst eine Meleecleave spielt lohnt es sich nicht mehr außer ihr splitted viel dmg. Alternative wäre dann Schutz der Dunkelheit. 4: Unendlicher hass zu 95% im RBG, außer die gegner haben über Haupt kein Magic oder Dots. Magie umkehren ist besonders gut um CC zu Dispelen, Beispielsweise Huntertrap oder Retpala Stun, Poly (Arena). Auge von Leotheras funktioniert vlt im Random Bg oder im 2er gegen Double DD caster Z.B, aber jeder Heiler der nicht rückwärts läuft Dispelled das in der Regel. 5: Dämonisches Erbe + 10% overall dmg außerhalb Meta und man kann öfters Bursten dafür aber kürzer. Innerer Dämon erwecken + Seelenreißer ist gut in 1n1 Situation oder Zb. 2er gegen Double DPS oder 3er wenn ihr euch sicher seid, dass das Spiel nicht länger als 1.5 min Dauert. 6: Festsetzung Sehr gut um offensiv oder defensiv zu ccen. Einkerkern ist dadruch nicht mehr dispelbar und das Ziel kann nicht geheilt werden. Durch 5 sec CC wird Anpassung getriggered, kann Vorteil oder Nachteil sein. Teuflicher Niederschlag ist momentan nur noch defensiv zu gebrauchen oder wenn man 4 sec Einkerkern spielen möchte ( Z.B. gegen Holypriest um die CC-Immun Buff öfters zu triggern) How to Play: Als erstes um max-DMG zu machen wärst schonmal nützlich Hotkeys zu haben und auch jeden Global ne Taste zu drücken. Die Hauptmechanic die zubeachten ist, ist den Momentum Buff richtig zu benutzen. Natürlich ist es auch gestattet Teufelsrausch und Rückzug aus Mobilitygründen zu benutzen. Aber wenn ihr einen der beiden Auslöser drückt, solltet ihr danach auch DMG haben, d.h.: 100+Jähzorn oder 4-5 Stacks Teufelsbeschuss oder 2 Aufladungen Glevewerfen die auch 3 Targets treffen. Ihr wollt auch nicht Meta mit 0 Jähzorn ziehen um dann nix drücken zu können. Solange Momentum up ist, wollt ihr auch jeden Global irgendwas von den obengenannten drücken. Maxdmg vs Dmg-Peak: Um am Ende des Spiels aufm Scorboard ganz oben zu stehen machts natürlich sinn Glevewerfen auf 3 Targets zu schmeißen und Augenstrahl zu benutzen wenn man 5+ leute Trifft usw und dann trotzdem nix tot zu kriegen. Für die Single target Rotations siehts ungefähr wie folgt aus: 1. Teufelsklinge (kein Jähzorn Stacken) 2. 1 Charge Glevewerfen benutzen 3. Chaosstoß Aber wir spielen ja kein Pve, Teufelsklinge kann auch zur Mobility benutzt werden. Und in Phasen wo durch Unendlicher Hass und Proccluck unendlich viel Jähzorn zur verfügung steht kann man auch einfach Chaosstoß spamen. Gute burst Combi ist zb: Stun -> Zorn der Illidari -> Rachsüchtigerrückzug -> Teufelsbeschuss -> Teufelsklinge oder Teufelsrausch bei Max jähzorn -> Chaosstrike ... Klingentanz kann man bei 5+ targets oder defensiv benutzen. Augenstrahl auch bei 4-5+ targets außerhalb burst Situationen oder wenn alles dropt. Teufelssrausch: Es ist ziehmlich ungünstig 5y übers Target drüber zu Sliden und dann wieder ranzulaufen, weil ihr ja den Buff maximal benutzen wollt. Was mann machen kann ist Teufelsrausch + Teufelsklinge um gleich wieder zu connecten, verschenkt aber mobility und 1-2 autohits. Gut ist zb. die Hitbox zu Maximieren und dann Teufelsrausch in den gegnerischen lauf zu benutzen. Makros: Benutze standard PvP Makros. /tar arena 123focus /focus arena 123focus /kick arena 123focus /einkerkern arena 123focus Bitte keine Makros aka: /cast nemesis /cast chaosklingen /cast Meta Ihr verschenkt so viel dmg durch die Meta animation besser wäre Meta zu drücken und dann Chaosklingen mit dem ersten Chaosstoß zusammen. Empfehlenswert sind noch Makros dieser Art: #showtooltip /cast [talent:7/1] Chaosklingen /cast [talent:7/2] Teufelsbeschuss /cast Nemesis Ja Nemesis spielt man nicht mehr. Auch nützlich ist: #showtooltip /cast [@cursor] Metamorphose Addons: Irgend ein Platebuff addon zb. Flyingplatebuffs Big Debuffs Gladius Battlegroundtargets (welches euch gefällt) Tmw/Weakauras wenn man bock hat und sich auskennt Rest ist Geschmackssache Interfacescreen: https://gyazo.com/45ce3c44f7f50feccc981c2decf8c08d Lg MygoMÿgo1 3d
4d How does dh fight rogues and warriors? I'm leveling mine, but doubts assault me, cause i love World PVP and i fear il get ganked a lot, but I might be wrong. My realm is hectic, and im on the wrong side. At 110 I know dh can do great dmg, but def cd are so bad, how do you deal with warrior try 3 shoot or rogue in open pvp while questing etc?? Just curious really.Tóxicity5 4d
4d Fel Rush Disconnects (30 and counting) Hi, please see above. The issue usually occurs when I'm Fel Rushing into a mob, simultaneously hit a collision (environs such as trees, statues etc.), and adjust my camera. This is extremely annoying and absolutely ruins the class experience. I disabled all addons, the issue still occurs. I try to move my mouse differently to adjust the camera, the issue still occurs. Just how much time have you had to get this right?Tyrannica12 4d
4d Question about the Demonic build Recently i got my first legendary item- Anger of the Half Giants.And i wanted to ask if i should stick with Demon Blades because of the ring or should i switch to Demonic AppetiteSorrowsong2 4d
4d Fel Rush Disconnect issues... When are these issues gonna be fixed? They are annoying to say the least and happen everywhere..Glaiverunner5 4d
4d Post here every time Fel Rush disconnects you As it says on the tin. It's getting a bit old that one of our main abilities has a random chance of kicking you offline. One would assume that all abilities were tested after their inception but it's hard to believe to be the case with Fel Rush. Hey Blizz, how about sorting this out? So post here every time you get disconnected because you used an ability that is supposed to work. As a bonus, please include the repair cost of equipment if you died as a result of being disconnected. I'll start! Just got disconnected in Stormheim, killed by elite Vrykul before logging back in. Repair cost: 59g and change.Sethira28 4d
5d second secret havok demonhunter artifact skin? Has anybody else seen this artefact skin and/or know how to get it. and I dont think that these are transmogged because they have an animation too the link for image : http://i66.tinypic.com/n4t9i9.jpgDemonbc2 5d
5d A question about rotation with Moargs and... Got Moargs yesterday and they do seem nice, but using blade dance without first blood talent seems pointless now or does it? Do you still use blade dance/ anni on ST or do you just spam chaos strike + glaive throw when it gets a charge, and use Fel Rush as filler if Glaive is on cd and not enough fury for CS? Secondly, right now im running "the one ring" and bracers, its a nice change from FB talent...but until yesterday i was running ring + trinket as my legos, should i still be using Kiljaeden on ST like Krosus or are Moargs the same or better? (have plenty of other trinkets to use to replace Kiljaeden trinket) Thanks in adv, cheersIlarra1 5d
5d Item levels vs item stats For a demon hunter which is more important? Item levels or item stats?Sanidux4 5d
6d Getting aggro on multiple mobs So I just tried tanking my first dungeon with a Demon Hunter (Vengeance ofc). We all survived, but I had some problems keeping aggro when fighting against mutiple mobs. Any tips for this?Silvah5 6d
18 May Chaos Strike low crit rate bug or stealth nerf? Soo after the reset my Chaos Strike crits every soo often... less than it did it before reset. Yesterday I thought it was just bad luck but seems I just cant get any crits. Is anyone experiencing this too? My stats are: 40.64% crit, 14:55% haste and 40.12% mastery + 10% crit strike chance increase from 4 set. Also another frustrating thing, my chaos strike hits vary from 50k to 200k and crits from 550k to 480k with 40% mastery and added mastery bonus from foci. It seems to be all over the place. Am I the only one?Azaros0 18 May
18 May I like the new t20 How do you guys WHO have tested it on ptr feel? After i heard about the chaos blade change i had to go and test it and testing it with the new tier 20 i have to admit i really start to love DH now . My biggest wish for this class was to never lack fury . I Think our burst is Not as good as before but our sustained is amazing with the reduced fury cost of bdance and the tier 20 . Good job BlizzardGlaivedancer2 18 May
17 May Its time to nerf Majordomo's Dinnerbell It's a damn tank trinket! It shouldnt be the best performing trinket for a dps spec! Blizz fix! You nerfed Skardyn's Grace almost instantly. Why has Majordomo's not been hit yet?Bananbrus67 17 May
17 May Will the new legendary ring be bis? i mean if it gives first blood as a free talent ?.Glaivedancer12 17 May
17 May Now on PTR Havoc Nerfs / Veng changes HAVOC Metamorphosis dazes players instead of stunning T19 4-set: 10% Crit => 8% Crit VENGEANCE Blade Turning now increases pain generation by 20% after parrying for 5s. Spirit Bomb (New) Consume all Soul Fragments within 25 yds and then explode, afflicting nearby enemies with Frailty for 20 sec and damaging them for [ 400% of AP ] Fire per fragment. You heal for 20% of all damage you deal to enemies with Frailty. Vengeance Demon Hunter - Level 108 Talent. 40 yd range. Instant. Burning Alive 45=>52 AP Demonic Infusion 120s => 90s CD Feast of Souls 390=>468 AP Fel Devastation 900=>1150 AP Fracture 1134 => 1420 WD Soul Cleave now costs 25 pain minimum (can't see max cost right now) Numbers buffs to: (AP = Attack Power, WD = Weapon Damage) Immolation Aura (193 + 45/s => 243 + 69/s) (AP) Infernal Strike (256 => 316) (AP) Shear (270 => 340) (WD) Sigil of Flames (149 + 54/s => 186 + 68/s) (AP) Soul Cleave (2*270 => 2*340) (WD) Soul Cleave Heal (1100 => 1320) (AP) Throw Glaive (130 => 170) (WD) Fiery Brand, Immolation Aura, Infernal Strike, Shear 9% => 0%. Other damage aura 100=>0 (??) Felblade Reduction 50%=>35% Looks like a damage buff to Veng overall?Severemon21 17 May
17 May Annihilation Damage/Crit bug ? Hello my DH is 908 ilvl equipped, I have been having such low numbers on Meta from Annihilation since 2 days like 250 k 300 k 400 k till its over is it only me having this or anyone else is experiencing this noncence ?Récall28 17 May
16 May warglaive of azzinoth tramsmog question Can i get the blades from other character than transmog with my dh or i have to get them on the character where i want to transmog it?Retnuhnomdé5 16 May
16 May Havoc trinkets Hi, i was wondering what trinkets i should use on my DH, i have 900 ilvl and I have these trinkets: 890 memento of angerboda 875 entwined elemental foci 875 convergence of fates 885 chaos talisman 880 chrono shard(i know it procs haste, but some friends told me it's still good) I mostly do mythic+ and would like to know which of these are the best in that scenario. Atm i'm using memento+elemental foci, but some friends told me to use memento+shard or memento+convergence.Zburatoru6 16 May
16 May DH T20 4pc - Doesn't affect Death Sweep Title says it all really. Currently on the PTR death sweep doesn't gain the 50% increased crit chance for T20 4pc. This was tested using a demon hunter with 50% crit already, had 100% crit on blade dance, but in meta death sweep only has 50% crit. I'm sure this is a bug as all other traits that modify blade dance and chaos strike copy over.Xerika1 16 May
16 May Demon Bite / Felblade - Quality of life macro Small macro I experimented with and works its just a ease of use macro for felblade or Demons bite when only one is being used it will display and use that ability instead of having to swap around your action bars manually. Peace out ...Báráká4 16 May
16 May Critical Chaos trait from shadow relic Hey Blizzard Entertainment, can you please explain to me why there is not a shadow relic with critical chaos trait in nighthold or tomb of sargeras, spamming mos 10+ it is not entertaining, also why a master of warglaives misses, especially when chaos blades is up, why am I not having enough fury while in demon form, I should get like x amount of fury per second while in it, and the list goes on....but can you please clarify these for me , thanks.Phradamon6 16 May
14 May Rate the DH name above you! 1-10 should do a fine work! Let's start with meDathedr222 14 May
14 May Mage tower second form DPS hiya im stuck on the second form in mage tower, ive got the first part down when he transforms i dont seem to be doing great dps even tho im choose the best talent setup that ppl use for dps / 2233311 // not sure why? i blow everything on the opener and meta so i dont die run and kills adds off and by that phase im still on like 80% hp where i see vids people are already smashed him down to like 50% and his hp goes down fast still not sure what im missing? using felblade on cd etcVándel7 14 May
14 May Demon Hunter flight form - why not? First of all, this is merely a suggestion for something down the line that I feel would be appropriate for the class to have. Just for kicks, to entertain the idea of it. Demon Hunters have big 'ol wings on their back as we all know, yet they can't be used for flight which seems like a missed opportunity to me. There is even a PvP talent that allows you to switch into Demon Form and fly about for a while. So how about a skill (through a quest perhaps) which, at the push of a button (cast-time would be fine if unbalanced for whatever reason, but instant would be preferable) shoots the Demon Hunter up in the air (imagine an upwards Fel Rush), leaving a patch of fel fire in their wake, activates Demon Form (could be glyphed to retain elf form?) and allows them to fly around as though mounted. Can only be used outdoors etc. Obviously this wouldn't be a priority seeing as how the class still has some issues to address (Fel Rush disconnect, anyone?) but the class mounts are coming up and I was frankly surprised they didn't go this route with the Demon Hunter one. Thoughts?Sethira7 14 May
14 May Nerf Demosismeni Nerf Demonismeni-Aszune. It wil be funKalean1 14 May
14 May Lack of glaives Like the title says. There is a lack of warglaives for transmog. Yes, we are getting the possibility to transmog to Illidans glaives, but is that enough? This might sound pretty weird, but I like the glaives for Vengance alot more than the ones for Havoc. Imo it would be awesome if we were able to transmog to the glaives from the other specs, I know it sounds stupid, but to get more alternatives would be awesome! This is just my opinion. Would like hear what others has to say about this.Brittaskaffe3 14 May
14 May Twisting nether Aint it about time something was fixed about this place? I have over 100 kills on those demons for the classhall pet and it still aint dropped, which is fair enough....but waiting about 20 mins each day for another DH to join to actually kill them is another story, how comes no other classes besides locks have to endure this bullcrap for the same pet? played wow since 2005, this expansions "grinding" has got me really hating legion.....every single aspect of it. killed alts, killed professions and just enhanced every single bad aspect of past expansion faults with dailies tenfold /shudderDamoclés2 14 May
12 May Havoc mythic plus builds Hello! For mythic + dungeons (7-12) without the ring and/or bracers, is Chaos Blades build stronger/prefered then Demonic build?Mellithe3 12 May
12 May Demonic single target Demonic is starting to look good 922k single target. And that is pretty much sustained! so no big dips in dps after burst hoping for a short fight to keep the numbers up What do you sim with demonic? https://raidbots.com/simbot/report/SyASJWskZVelocíty12 12 May
12 May Most succsesful comp with dh 3s? What is the best Comp with dh in it right now Personaly i found Dh/dk/mw to be pretty good but id like to hear your thoughts also What rating did you play the comp atRázuntzdan1 12 May
12 May Permanant Meta? I was healing a dungeon on my resto druid yesterday, and the tank left near the beginning, so the Demon Hunter (havoc) was pulling mobs/bosses up until the last boss in CoS. I saw that he used Metamorphosis on the first pull, then the second, then third etc, it appeared as soon as he left meta it was off cooldown for him to use again. I checked his buffs and it was the exact same tool tip as meta so I don't think it was a toy, and he was constantly pulling 900k+ dps. Is this a thing? Just wondering :)Lockndot5 12 May
11 May Blood Elf or Night Elf? http://www.strawpoll.me/10950749Love45 11 May
11 May Eye Beam Bug Currently I have a problem when using Eye Beam. At sometimes I start the cast, get the demonic trigger but the channel bar disappears instantly, I do no damage, get no CD reduction from the legendary head piece and have no eye beam animation. BUT: I do not get interrupted. There is nothing in my logs that indicated that I was interrupted, silenced, stunned, knocked-back etc. It happens in different situations (trash and boss fights) and definitely without some sort of interruption on me. Also this has nothing to do with the current target dying, it happens even if I only have one target and this target is still living. Does anyone have similar problems?Tisandria16 11 May