Demon Hunter

09 Feb Demon Hunter - Havoc in Legion 7.0.3 Welcome, To all new Demon Hunters! This Thread is purely related to Havoc speciliazation, Which is a melee dps Specialization. My intentions of this thread, is purely for all of you Demon Hunters, to take part, in the Demon Hunter Dps discussions, for the upcoming expansion. Many Thanks to all of the Beta Demon Hunter Testers, The people at Icyvein, and the people at other various of Demon Hunter sources :) Should you have more questions, you could Refer them to me, at my btag. Btag: Koukaiian#2509 ... 1.1 Stats Stat Weights Our current stat weights vary depending which final talent is selected. This means that you will likely have to run two sets of gear to be effective in all situations. If the choice is between two equal pieces the choice of the Fel Barrage piece will often be more beneficial, as pure single target encounters are far more rare than multi-target encounters. Chaos Blades ... Fel Barrage ... A more in-depth look at these weights can be found here. Please remember, your individual stat weights will vary. For optimal damage you will need to sim your own character. http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...t_weights.html Gems and Enchants These will vary depending on your stat distribution. Crit will, in general, be a strong choice but diminishes in value if your haste or versatility lag too far behind crit or each other. For best results you should sim your character before gemming or enchanting in-game, as always. Food will follow the same pattern. Havoc Demon Hunters will use the Flask of the Seventh Demon and Potion of Deadly Grace.Stalliona43 09 Feb
02 Jan Demon Hunter - Vengeance Guide (Reference Tool) THIS GUIDE WILL BE UPDATED FOR FUTURE PATCHES - THIS GUIDE IS CURRENTLY OPTIMIZED FOR PATCH 7.1 This is a Simple Guide with only the most basic information. I will not go in-depth in the guide it self, but write it so it can be used as a reference sheet. Press CTRL+F and find the info you need! This guide is an adaption of Munkkys guides and is based off the Wowhead guide, MMO-C guide, Icy-Veins and the Vengeance Discord Channel Discussions. INDEX: - Stat Priority - Potions and enchants - Talents - BIS Gear List - BIS trinket list - Legendaries - Relic priority - Misc - References Stat Priority: We have 3 different stat priorities: ... POTIONS: Unbending for Survivability Prolonged Power for Trash Old War for Bosses ENCHANTS: Mark of the Heavy Hide for neck survival Mark of the Satyr for neck dps Binding of Versatility For rings - Raiding Binding of Mastery for rings - M+ Binding of Agility for cloak TALENTS: Level 99: Agonizing Flames will be the best for AoE and can be for ST. Level 100: Feast of Souls for Single Target, Fallout for AoE Survival (primarily in dungeons), Burning Alive for higher level Mythic+ Dungeons Level 102: Felblade for Learning/"surv", Flame Crash for DPS Level 104: Soul Rending is the go to, Feed the Demon can be used for Smoother Damage Taken, requires Fallout to max the benefit, Fracture is for ST DPS only Level 106: Quickened Sigils for Easier CC, Sigil of Chains for higher level dungeons/when it fits your group (this is a preference row) Concentrated Sigils for max DPS unless you have the Legendary bracers Level 108: Fel Devastation for Burst DPS/Burst Healing, Spirit Bomb for Smoother Healing and can be better for DPS if you feed into it. Level 110: Last Resort is the go to, Nether Bond for situational raid utility, and good for M+ with Necrotic , Soul Barrier extremely situational talent, only for when you have constant non spiky damage, ideally from multiple sources. BIS Gear list BIS Gear isnt a "thing" since they added War/titan forged. A general rule of thumb is to focus on main stats, but if a item is +10 ilevels, its better regardless of stats. This does not always apply for rings and necks. BIS List PRE-RAID Use this list to optimize your bonus rolls.  Kraken Hide Helm - Helya - Maw of Souls  Strand of the Stars - Advisor Melandrus - Court of Stars  Steelgazer Hide Mantle - Dargrul - Neltharion's Lair  Mainsail Cloak - King Deepbeard - Eye of Azshara  Tranquil Bough Vest - Archdruid Glaidalis - Darkheart Thicket  Compact Trifold Wristbands - Millificent Manastorm - Violet Hold  Guileful Intruder Handguards Patrol - Captain Gerdo - Court of Stars  Taut Halyard Waistband - King Deepbeard - Eye of Azshara  Warden's Martial Greaves - Cordana Felsong - Vault of the Wardens  Tunnel Trudger Footguards - Ivanyr - The Arcway  Band of Crystalline Bone - Shivermaw - Violet Hold  Braided Silver Ring - King Deepbeard - Eye of Azshara BIS List Emerald Nightmare  Cowl of Fright - Emeriss  Cursed Beartooth Necklace - Ursoc  Otherworldy Leather Mantle - Il'gynoth  Gossamer-Spun Greatcloak - Elerethe Renferal  Scarred Ragefang Chestpiece - Ursoc  Wristwraps of Broken Trust - Elerethe Renferal  Dreamsculptor's Gloves - Il'gynoth  Lifeless Buckled Girdle - Nythendra  Repulsive Leathery Pants - Xavius  Stained Maggot Squishers - Nythendra  Dreadful Cyclopean Signet - Il'gynoth  Mindrend Band - Ysondre BIS List Trials of Valor  Cowl of Fright - Emeriss  Sea Fan Pendant - Guarm  Otherworldy Leather Mantle - Il'gynoth  Mantle of the Victorious Dead - Odyn  Helbeast Skin Tunic - Guarm  Sky-Valiant's Wristguards - Odyn  Gloves of Issued Challenge - Odyn  Strand of Whelk Shells - Guarm  Sucker-Scarred Leggings - Guarm  Moccasins of Silent Passage - Guarm  Dreadful Cyclopean Signet - Il'gynoth  Mindrend Band - Ysondre BIS Trinkets Trinkets varie a LOT based on the use, and the stats. We have a wide assortment of trinkets, each with a good specific niche. A-Tier Darkmoon Card: Immortality Gnomeregan Auto-Blocker 601 (Will be nerfed in 7.1.5 - hotfixed dec. 6, change pending) Valor Medal of the First War (Will be nerfed in 7.1.5 - hotfixed dec. 6, change pending) B-Tier Bloodthirsty Instinct Unstable Arcanocrystal Shivermaw's Jawbone Majordomo's Dinner Bell C-Tier Grotesque Statuette (can be good with high ilevel on specific fights) Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor (Is B-tier in fights with high uptime) Coagulated Nightwell Residue Writhing Heart of Darkness Infernal Alchemist Stone Impenetrable Nerubian Husk Legendaries Legendaries can be seperated into two groups; best for raiding, and best for dungeons. Below they are listed for each; ranked BEST to WORST (Best first) Legendaries BiS list for Raiding Fragment of the Betrayer's Prison Cloak of Fel Flames Kirel Narak The Defiler's Lost Vambraces Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus Cinidaria, the Symbiote Sephuz's Secret Runemaster's Pauldrons Legendaries BiS list for Dungeons Fragment of the Betrayer's Prison Kirel Narak = The Defiler's Lost Vambraces Cloak of Fel Flames Sephuz's Secret Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus Cinidaria, the Symbiote Runemaster's Pauldrons Relic priority For relics, higher ilevel is ALWAYS the best choice. Only use the below list for EQUAL ILEVEL RELICS. Below is listed BEST to WORST, BEST first. For DPS: Aura of Pain (Single Target and AoE) Honed Warblades (Single Target) Fiery Demise (Single Target Burst) For Survivability: Devour Souls Embrace the Pain Aldrachi Design Will of the Illidari MISC Like i wrote first, this guide should be used as a reference tool; a quick "look up" for the most needed info. I will keep the guide updated in future patches. This post is based on guides by, and approved by Munkky. PATCH 7.1.5 is expected in January, with some small nerfs and big buffs. We can expect our Meta to be much stronger, making Fueled by Pain and Meta stronger, giving us space to choose other talents. Also adjustments to health, armor, 10% less physical dmg taken on base, and 10% less physical dmg mitigated with spikes among the changes. Weak Auras: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1984610-Demon-Hunter-Weak-Auras-Thread Demonhunter Discord: The Fel Hammer: https://discord.gg/zGGkNGC Maradum: https://discord.gg/CtNnryx Laste resort vs. Soul barrier argument: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dySNnqz0dReQaLdNMd7rbRHaFAc0F-4ZC1xsZUdFZRM/edit Feel Free to ask any questions below, ill do my best to reply to them all ASAP References and usefull links: http://www.wowhead.com/vengeance-demon-hunter-guide http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2015447-Munkkys-Vengeance-Demon-Hunter-Guide http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2066274-Vengeance-FAQ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I-mZzYd6LgLmDbp7a3Qzvfsmh59U1IR_dhlpUyRk9cU/preview#heading=h.lwmlezsz87if http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/vengeance-demon-hunter-pve-tank-guide Smørholm34 02 Jan
23m DH Tanks are bad? Or community problem? So heres the point. Our mythic guilds need tanks. I have a vengeance alt to tank mythic plus on and stuff and I wanted to try out if I can raid tank on my alt. So I decided to do some mythics and stuff. But then the community came in... People think we are very bad at tanking. While I never have any issues tanking HC nighthold and stuff with 35 traits. I raid mythic on my main (ele shaman) But I dont think I can reroll with so many people having the idea we are bad at tanking.. My questin is are DH tanks honestly bad, or is it just as it was with brewmaster monks. That the community thinks they are bad.Luccerton11 23m
51m Chaos cleave, the forgotten talent Considering it's been sat there this entire patch with Noooooone using it and the next tier set pushing First blood even more, why not just get rid of chaos cleave for something useful or just buff it to where it might be competitive? Blitz seem quick to address go to talents (momo, db) but just let chaos cleave sit there untouched for the whole patch. Maybe cuz no one moans about it? Dunno, what's your thoughts?Cutlass8 51m
3h Highest DH World in 3s 3kcr Q&A Answering all your questions guys!Trenacetate11 3h
4h Demon Hunter Legendary Struggle. Okay, here we go. I hope u guys can help. I got my AotHG (the one ring) as my first leg and Raddons (head) as second. I wonder what build i should play now? I have no problem switching between AE and ST encounter but literally have no idea how to roll now. I ran a basic Sim and got following stats: 2222311 (Felblade, Demon Blades, First Blood, Nemesis, master of the glaive, Chaos Blades) around 550,000 DPS at patchwork fight. I use BD, FB, CS as often i can and fill with Throw Glaive which is the way to go right now right? I give TG higher priority when 2+ targets and Eyebeam 5+. i tried out Demonic Build and it was pretty insane at 1st boss NH and solid at m+. 3322313 (Blind Fury, Demonic Appetite, First Blood, Nemesis, Master of the glaive and Demonic) around 500,000 DPS patchwork fight (i don't know how to sim aoe fights). Honestly i don't even know how my rotation works without felblade. Do i still use TG for Single Target or do i just use Demons Bite instead and tg only with 2+ targets? Also id like to have an "regular" build that i can run in mythic or lfr/ normal. I want to say, that i kind of like the idea that one legendary switches my playestyle and i dont REALLY want to cry about the struggle. Just need some friendly advice. Thank u guys in advance.Felwalker1 4h
8h Embarrassingly low DPS need help :( Hello Demon Hunters! Just dinged with this character to 110, checked Icy Veins for talents and stat priority etc while using my own rotation(didn't see any difference using the rotation Icy Veins suggested): Opening up with Felblade and use it as often as possible, then Eye Beam whenever it is off CD, then Blade Dance then dump the rest on Chaos Strike and Throw Glaive if I'm too low on Fury to use anything else. but I still find myself doing less than 150k DPS on the training dummy... often find myself Fury starved. Is Icy Veins up to date? Is my gear bad since I just dinged(bought crit/mastery gear on AH and got 33% crit, 1% haste and 34% mastery)? My weapon rank is "19" atm. Would very much appreciate if you more experienced Demon Hunters out there could take a quick look at my toon and give me a few pointers in the right direction. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/S%c3%a1eko/simple Oh, and this is an alt and will see little bit of raiding, but am mostly going to do mythic+ dungeons with this toon. Best regards and thank you for your time, -SaekoSáeko3 8h
10h Rate the DH name above you! 1-10 should do a fine work! Let's start with meDathedr148 10h
11h c CCutlass2 11h
12h Demon hunter cinematic and flight I tought demon hunters killed demons not fly on their backs. Here's a cinematic for you. Kill the bat, consume it's heart and fly to victory! Give us flight with our own wings we don't need a bat!Demonjuice1 12h
13h Ring nerfed, again So why is Blizzard nerfing Anger of the Half giants nerfed again? Me and alot of people would like to hear the thinking and reason for this nerf. Care to explain? There is no doubt Anger is our best legendary, providing its wearer with a 5% dps increase, which is good, but nothing overpowered, does it warrant a 22% nerf? Looking at other classes I think not. Alot of classes have legendaries providing 10% dps increases and some, even more than that, and no changes seen in sight. Makes me wonder. "But it's ptr nothing is final" - nice joke friend. Live values 1-8 Ptr: 1-6Ritopls22 13h
14h Rate the Transmog Above You Well, since it exists in many forums, why not also for Demon Hunters? Rate the transmog of the poster above you from 0 to 10. Lord Illidan knows the way.Mudari197 14h
16h Eye Beam Bug Currently I have a problem when using Eye Beam. At sometimes I start the cast, get the demonic trigger but the channel bar disappears instantly, I do no damage, get no CD reduction from the legendary head piece and have no eye beam animation. BUT: I do not get interrupted. There is nothing in my logs that indicated that I was interrupted, silenced, stunned, knocked-back etc. It happens in different situations (trash and boss fights) and definitely without some sort of interruption on me. Also this has nothing to do with the current target dying, it happens even if I only have one target and this target is still living. Does anyone have similar problems?Tisandria3 16h
18h tank trinkets i dunno what trinket 2 use for m+ i got "three-toed rabbit foot" ilvl 875, "infernal contract" 865 and "tirathon's betrayal" 860. which 2 should i use as a venge DH?Sykoxx0 18h
21h Demon Hunter DC Why is this still not fixed? This was acceptable when the expo was new but the fact is we're more than half a year into the expansion and the Demon Hunter DC still exists. Is it that complicated to fix?Deechon7 21h
1d Solo a Rogue in PvP I find that when DH Havoc is out of Meta it is very hard to solo a rogue? I am not totally useless and I have won a few fights but time and time again it just feels like when the planets are not aligned we are screwed form the start! Did a bg and yes I am not well geared but the rogue was similar geared than myself. Now besides getting stunned multiple times and losing lots of health because of most of my spells are low hitters compared to the rogue. My Fel beam just gets interrupted my blade dance can also be easily avoided.. just move to the side. Fel barrage halve misses as the target just keeps running and then about over 80% of the Rogue spells are Crits! I found it very unbalanced that Rogues who have lots of avoidance and cc mechanics are allowed to Crit that much!! I am not asking for Rogues to be lame but I seriously think they need a damage nerf! OR DH havoc need either better heals OR better sustained damage out of Meta!Spàrrów18 1d
1d Wrong post delete please sadfsdfsdfTrenacetate1 1d
1d how to generate more fury? hello i got some problems with my fury.with my actual build and gear i lose a lot of dmg cuz i cant cast my abilities.i stay without actually hitting anything a few sec.can anyone help me out plz?http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Zaranazgul/advancedZaranazgul5 1d
1d Best gear combinations with tier 19 Hey all Have a question regarding gear setup. I have access to 4 piece tier 19 in two possible combinations. Either head, shoulders, chest and cloak with moarg legendary and boots legendary. In this setup i use Ethereal Urn / Entwined elemental Foci as trinkets. With this setup i have 38% crit 9% haste 35% mastery and 4% versatility. Next setup i have is using head, shoulders, cloak and gloves from tier 19 and using the nightbane chest + karah crit trinket and Ethereal Urn. Legendaries are again boots and wrists. This nets me less crit and mastery but more haste and versatility. Stats are 37% crit, 12% haste, 31% mastery and 8% versatility. Anyone have any thoughts or maybe have even simmed similar combinations id love to hear about it. Im personally trying to understand simming and using that for future reference when looking at the best possible upgrades/gear setups for maximum dps. Just not quite there yet. Any help with my inquiry would be much appreciated. Thanks Reeven/IllidarianaIllidariana0 1d
1d How do I improve my DPS? Hello fellow Demon Hunters, I was wondering if I could get some tips/advice on how to improve my DPS skills.. On mobs I do around 500k damage, but on a single target I get 250k.. (in Nighthold that is) and I am assuming it is due to my rotation or prehaps some of my gear could be improved as well. I mostly start of with the throw glaive, followed by spamming the chaos strike and use the fury of the illidari and blade dance.. most of the time I just get trough my Fury way to fast so I am doing something wrong.. This is my build now: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chamber-of-aspects/Marasiah/simpleMarasiah16 1d
1d BiS Legendaries Blizzard, your legendary system proved to be quite a failure, with the amount of grind I did to get Thalepedes (feet) into Raddon's (head) into Mo'arg (wrist) into Achor (chest), well where is my Sephuz to optimize my next trash collection something's not quite right.. perhaps it's next one on the list? As much as it frustrates me to see this, as much as I do not care for this crap anymore.. Fix your system into something more grind / skill based rewarding than pure RNG crap (item wise) and perhaps the game would be worth playing again.. Screw this !@#$ I'm done :)Malicerose18 1d
1d Can we please sheath our weapons while Gliding? I just want to be able to glide without having my weapons in my hands. or atleast make the sheath hotkey remove them from my hands while gliding. I cant be the only one who wants this right? Thanks!Leetho0 1d
1d 8/10 Legos and still not impressed SO... I've just recieved my 8th legendary (the boots) ¬_¬ but the remaining 2 i need to complete my collection are not just the best ones for us. I still have yet to get the trinket and the BiS RING Like seriously blizzard i'll trade the chest the boots the bracers the other ring just so i can get these two... PLEASEFelosh2 1d
2d Tier 19 question Hello Demog hunters, I have been expecting for quite some time this legion tier set: http://es.wowhead.com/news=252235/updated-and-alternate-demon-hunter-tier-19-legion-reputation-items-brewmaster-ar#screenshots:3948878:5 On starters I thought this set could be from the Nighthold but I was unable to find it on the ingame loot guide. Unfortunately I read some information from a random person about this appearance being scrapped. Does anyone know something about this? Thank you.Krosyu9 2d
3d Warglaives of Azzinoth: Transmog? Luckily, I got the off-hand on my DH on my first kill and I've got the main hand on my rogue. I know I'm not the only one who feels that it'd be awesome if we could transmog our weapons to look like these bad boys. I've heard rumours that Blizzard are planning on allowing legendaries to be transmogged, but are these just rumours or are they genuinely going to do it? :)Chíquíta22 3d
3d Dh dont full like dh Demon hunter dont full like a demon hunter witch wings and hooveFelidar2 3d
4d Small gripe with Havoc visuals. Seeing as some classes got some ability touch ups I feel like Havoc could have used some. I feel like half the fel abilities we do just puff out green fart smoke or lime green trails like with Chaos Strike or Chaos Barrage, it just looks a little to clean cut for it to be considered fel magic which is Chaotic in nature, one bad one is Throw glaive which has some Vanilla graphics tier flame effects on it whilst throwing a Glaive of Azzinoth. Can we possibly get some more visually appealing Fel Fire like effects on our abilities if possible? Fel "Magic" is incredibly boring compared to the fire aspect which is Fel's Purest form. It's bad enough that without a talent Vengeance has more abilities that actually use melee attacks than us but they seem to exclusively get the cool effects as well (alongside actual stat changes in 7.2 but we won't go there)Accelerator0 4d
4d What do you think about the Fel Lord? Hi there, I'm trying to get some feedback. The fel Lord (giant felguard who guards an area in pvp talents) go nerfed. The duration have been reduced by 15 sec. It's good news for melee ofc but did you think it was necessary? or did you manage to adapt your rythm of attacking whith his own? Have a good dayKhâmul2 4d
5d 7.2 proposed VDH changes I think every Vengeance knows the pain of Krosus and the magic damage we take during his encounter. And I think we can all pretty much agree Bears are simply overtuned for all aspects of NH. Blizz have already announced they are not planning on making no changes to druids until Tomb is released, but what they did mention is that they are looking at changing us Vengeance a little. As mentioned here -> https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753506032?page=1#12 The plan is to increase our Demonic Wards from 10% to 20% reduction to all damage taken while at the same time reducing the armour increase from 120% down to 75%. What does everyone think ? With my current gear my current flat Armour value is 2326 if we * 2.2 = 5117 * 1.29 (54 traits on artifact weapon) = 6601 which gives me 47.18% Physical damage reduction. Under the new reduced value 2326 * 1.75 = 4070.5 * 1.29 = 5250.9 (call it 5251) which will give a very approx 41.46% Physical damage reduction. Add then the extra 10% and it would appear like a slight buff, but im assuming. What do others make of this ?Macillidan13 5d
5d Demon Hunter T20 Visual - Dress Do we still have a dress? Does anyone know if there is a a set of tier equivalent legs that means we can get rid of the ridiculous skirt?Saelyber4 5d
6d Best for now legen I have 3 legendary Mo'arg Kj trinket And just got thw shoulders. So what will be best for me to use. Until i can change my relics and get cos for optimise the shoulders?Needmorfury7 6d
6d Where is our place in the PvP world? Hey there. As you can see I just started up my DH. I have pretty much played zero end game content both pve and pvp wise. I levelled my hunter to 110 and instantly got bored. Anyway I was just curious as to where DH's fit in in the endgame pvp scene. Are we welcomed into RBG and how to we compete in areas? I never really got into pvp and now I'm hoping to start... At 110 obviously. Thanks in advance.Mensamate0 6d
15 Mar Is Mo'arg becoming BiS again? http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/6414-7-2-PTR-Legendary-Items-Changes-March-14-PTR-Development-Notes-PTR-Build-Deploy On ptr the 50% bonus dmg is now added from first target hit. With bloodlet talent and saved 15 fury you can spend on cs, this should bring more overall dmg then first blood on single target and low number cleave ofc. Other changes are: - about +2.3% mastery baseline on chest - bonus dmg on boots starts from 1st target - +3% Haste and 10% movement baseline on Sephuz Thoughts?Hepburn5 15 Mar
15 Mar Metamorphosis Glyph Hi! Altho the Meta looks cool it's kinda unfinished. Animations are 'bulky', and i feel the hitbox is a little weird. Sometimes I feel like a huge elephant in glass store. I understand that, at least in pvp, it's important to blow your trumpet while using your big CDs, but I have a question: Could we have a glyph that tones down the Meta skin a little? Maybe makes us a tad smaller, or only pop some demon wings while using the CD? Would be awesome!Defiance1 15 Mar
15 Mar Best legendaries for havoc dh ??Nergaahl4 15 Mar
15 Mar Tanking and stats? Good Morning All, I've started tanking Mythic+ and I'm really enjoying it but I have a question regarding stats. I see lots of DH tanks running with more mastery than versatility despite guides saying the contrary. What is your opinion please? I'm playing catch-up as I took a 2 month break so any suggestions for quick improvements I can make to my character would be greatly appreciated. The highest mythic I've tanked is a 12 which was a little spiky. Thanks very muchSwattó3 15 Mar
15 Mar Help me improve my dps for mythic nh progress I just cant help myself from this point on and I'm not sure what to do next. Let me give you some info about my dh and I hope there is some1 out there that can give me advice how to improve and reach 800K+ dps first here's a link of my present build/items/enchants/gems http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/P%C3%A5pafranku/simple with this build, on simcalc I pull 590-620k dps on patchwerk t19HC single-target bosses with all settings set as they should be. This is low for me, I know i still got gear to get, my stats arent good crit/haste/mastery but still I see other demon hunters with similar stats pull even more. Rotation i do when engaging the boss is: fel blade (gain some fury)>Metamorph +Nemesis/CB(always on cd after used with metamorph the first time) +prepot>Fury of the Illidari(always on cd)> Blade dance(almost always on cd) + Chaos strike(for damping fury, main source of damage). When i run out of fury in those small time windows i usually throw a glaive or two, or felrush > felblade(back on boss) so i dont waste time. This would be single target rotation. For multy target i got no problems pulling high dps. It would be nice if a good demon hunter player would detail guide me to get my dps right. Thank you in advance <3Påpafranku10 15 Mar
15 Mar Nightblooming frond? Since I got myself the legendary ring today, I had to suddenly switch away my legendary trinket and replace it with another. I picked nightblooming frond since it it highest on this trinket list and I own. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11v0mdj9EYTDlcQH8AnW7N3oUFEXYjKsC0rpvjn_047I/pubhtml# At first I didnt pay attention to its procs, but then I noticed it wasnt proccing much. We were wiping on mythic aluriel and many pulls during the entire frost phase it didnt proc a single time. It doesn't seem to work like other trinkets with ICD that proc at begining since they are off internal cooldown. This trinket procced ENTIRELY randomly. Often during a single pull not at all. Is this what others have noticed? Even if it is rng trinket, I want it to at least proc at some point. If it procs too rarely, then I dont think I want to use it at all. :(Khareal2 15 Mar
14 Mar Restart as Tank Hi there! So i have been on my road to maxing my artifact weapon but at around 45 points poured into it i kinda got bored of maining this DPS. So i thought of switching to tanking for a while. I have never seriously tanked before, except for some low level M+ and i really want to try it. My questions is, should I reroll another tank and pray for some good legendaries on it and also take it from the beginning with low level stuff, or should i just go with my DH on which i already have 3 legendaries as Havoc so the drop chance for the tanking ones is low. Will i be competent on it without tanking legendaries in doing higher content? I know that to be really competitive as a DPS i had to wait for my ring to drop and also the shoulders. Now i can pull big and constant numbers. Is it the same with tanking? Will i have a really hard time until i get my legendaries on Vengeance? Anyone else doing this ?Jharub4 14 Mar
14 Mar Demonic in 7.2 question With the new artifact traits comming in 7.2, which is looking to be quite close with the recent announcement of the pvp season ending soon. Have anyone done the numbers on what the new traits means for the builds we currently use? http://ptr.wowhead.com/artifact-calc/demon-hunter/havoc/OWy4IDA-gDPpAz6gM-sDPsAz7QM-4DPvAz8AM_IBPzAT9AE_UBP2AT9wE_gBUyAVUgFdUEXWAV1wFl4B In particular I am wanting to know about the impact of the Wide Eyes talent. At 4/4 it reduces Eye Beam cost with 20 fury, dramatically increasing its damage per fury ratio. And Eye Beam gains an additional 6% damage from another rank in Chaos Vision. Mistress Sassz'ine in Tomb of Sargeras can drop a mutated nautilus fel relic that affects Wide Eyes, increasing the reduction with an additional 5 fury per fel relic used. There does not appear to be any shadow relics with Wide Eyes.Bloodwrath0 14 Mar
14 Mar DH PvP Sucks Hello im here to discuss about Demon Hunter PvP. In my opinion its critical. Im mostly playing Duels/2v2 and thats what i notice: Every single class have some kind of tactic play, to hide and reheal or a shield reflection etc. u know what im sayin. And i feel like Demon Hunter is about to proc all the cooldowns at the start spam the same rotation every battle and hope to oneshot with it. if it doesnt works we just spam demon`s bite and chaos strike, with usage of a really few buttons from time to time. Maybe i dont get how to play it? idk i just feel like i dont need to use brain to play it. can someone explain?Seveza3 14 Mar
14 Mar Demon Hunter PvP Hey, So I won my first skirmish tonight vs Resto Shaman and Spriest. I was playing with a Resto Druid. The funny part is, my Druid didn't even need to come out of stealth. I Imprisoned the Shaman who trinketed just as I landed Meta on him for a stun, I unloaded Chaos Blades, Nemesis and Fury of the Illidari on him and when he was trying to get a heal off I interrupted it. Start to finish he was dead in 10 seconds, and then 20 seconds later the Spriest was toast, and I was still full health with my Resto Druid having cast not one single heal. It inspired me to want to do more PvP. Any good DH out there I can watch and learn from?Arvadus4 14 Mar
14 Mar Professions What are the most profitable and suitable professions for a demon hunter right now?Asmaden1 14 Mar
14 Mar [Havoc DH] Chaos Burn problem Hello there, fellaz! I finally reach artifact lvl 35 and unlocked 4-th golden train called "Chaos Burn" and guess what! It doesn't working at all. I've tested my damage everywhere before and i hopped that 5% would be a real deal, to my biggest time waste and dissapoiment that trait did absolutly nothing. Stuff i did: Compared my previous logs and numbers from before with new ones now.(no mistakes - all gear i'm weared still the same for clear results) Either it's all kinds of training dummies, OW mobs\bosses or M+. Nothing changed. Not a single bit. Numbers are still the same. Result - trait doesn't work ATM. Please, fix this ASAP.Вастод16 14 Mar
13 Mar Synergy Question, Shoulder Leg and Fates trink I have two relics, an 880 fel that is Unleashed Demons, an 890 fel that is Illidari Knowledge and an 865 one (shadow) which also is unleashed demons. I just got an 870 relic which is fel and Unleashed demons. Replacing my 890 one downgrades my weapon ilvl by 6. The guide says ilvl is a better option. In my case, with Delusions of Grandeur and Convergence of Fates, is it better to replace the relic or do nothing and keep item ilvl?Demonrek7 13 Mar
13 Mar "misplaced abilities" This is probably just my feeling. But I think it would be quite nice for tanks to have fel rush, chaos nova, blur, darkness, eye beam. Beam, rush for AoE agro and blur with darkness are tank abilities.Meristu5 13 Mar
12 Mar 4set Chaos strike\Anihilation So, the 4set doesnt affect anihilation. Working as inteded or overlooked?Qutiedan2 12 Mar
12 Mar Need help with bg and world pvp build I'm a 30 years old and new father with a hard job so i dont have lots of time to play.what i do is mostly bg s and world quests/pvp when i play.so all guides i ve been checking were about high end arena or RBG s.im wondering if u can help me with a pvp talent build that can help me for this kind of gameplay.(self heals included).thank you all :)Haronaki2 12 Mar
12 Mar Legendary Adjustment Speculation So they have stated that they will be adding "throughput increase or 3rd stats to non-throughput legendaries" and "reworking legendaries who's design does not appear to be working well". The obvious mentions - in my opinion - are Achor, The Eternal Hunger; Runemaster's Pauldrons, Loramus Thalipede's Sacrifice. Achor the Eternal Hunger I would like to see be a third stat. We tried having DPS tied to our defensive CD. Now with Netherwalk being a viable option I think it's less of an issue if they do decide to make us do more damage during blur (or have blur reset fel rush charges? :) ) but honestly I would prefer to maintain the ability to have 2 defensives. Runemaster's Pauldrons are a failed design. Having them buff metamorphosis in some way is a great idea. Having 2 sigil legendaries where one totally outclasses the other? Not so much. That said, since the 7.1.5 changes, Vengeance's metamorphosis isn't something with any dire need of a buff. Perhaps some way of making metamorphosis more frequent, giving us another meta proc a lá Fueled By Pain, or something similar. Perhaps, if they want to have Runemaster's Pauldrons continue to be a sigil-based legendary, it needs to actually buff the sigils in some way. "The effects of your Sigils lasts 50% longer, and they detonate instantly". Probably not the best idea, but it serves as a good example of how the sigils themselves could be buffed by the legendary, rather than a simple reset on meta. Finally, Loramus Thalipede's Sacrifice is a failed design. There's enough situations where this should be useful, but Havoc frankly doesn't need so many AoE-only legendaries. The number of targets required to see a reasonable increase in DPS is fairly high, and the gameplay is out-of-touch with Nemesis play-style in some situations. This said, I would like to see changes to many of the Vengeance legendaries. As a whole, they suck compared to other tanking legendaries. As for Havoc, giving some of the legendaries - mostly Mo'Arg's Bionic Stabilisers and Rabaddon's Cascading Sight - some benefit on single target, even if they specialise in cleave. Reworking Mo'Args from 0=>50=>100 to 33=>67=>100 damage increase would go a long way to making it more competitive. As far as Demon Hunter legendaries are concerned, I think these are the main ones that would need adjustment. Changes to Mo'Arg and Rabaddon's are less important than changes to Loramus, Achor and Runemaster's.Severemon0 12 Mar
11 Mar Ideas for fixing useless havoc legendaries Havoc have 3 legendaries that are more or less useless atm. When I say useless, I mean, you would never equip them over all others, and thats a indication, that they arent worth getting. Mo'arg Bionic Stabilizers ( Bracer ) Achor, the Eternal Hunger ( Chest ) Loramus Thalipedes' Sacrifice ( Boots ) Id like to hear from you, what you think could be done to these legendaries, so they actually can be somehow useful, over the others. Boots for example, I think adding 1 or 2 extra fel rush + fel rush dmg improve, would make them worth taking for old fel rush spec. Bracers could make throw glaive 50% stronger and maybe hit more enemies? Chest needs a rework imo, currently freakin useless. I dont have an idea, how to fix it, but I would love to hear from others who have an great idea.Staehr6 11 Mar