Demon Hunter

08 Apr Demon Hunter - Vengeance Guide (Reference Tool) THIS GUIDE WILL BE UPDATED FOR FUTURE PATCHES - THIS GUIDE IS CURRENTLY OPTIMIZED FOR PATCH 7.1 This is a Simple Guide with only the most basic information. I will not go in-depth in the guide it self, but write it so it can be used as a reference sheet. Press CTRL+F and find the info you need! This guide is an adaption of Munkkys guides and is based off the Wowhead guide, MMO-C guide, Icy-Veins and the Vengeance Discord Channel Discussions. INDEX: - Stat Priority - Potions and enchants - Talents - BIS Gear List - BIS trinket list - Legendaries - Relic priority - Misc - References Stat Priority: We have 3 different stat priorities: ... POTIONS: Unbending for Survivability Prolonged Power for Trash Old War for Bosses ENCHANTS: Mark of the Heavy Hide for neck survival Mark of the Satyr for neck dps Binding of Versatility For rings - Raiding Binding of Mastery for rings - M+ Binding of Agility for cloak TALENTS: Level 99: Agonizing Flames will be the best for AoE and can be for ST. Level 100: Feast of Souls for Single Target, Fallout for AoE Survival (primarily in dungeons), Burning Alive for higher level Mythic+ Dungeons Level 102: Felblade for Learning/"surv", Flame Crash for DPS Level 104: Soul Rending is the go to, Feed the Demon can be used for Smoother Damage Taken, requires Fallout to max the benefit, Fracture is for ST DPS only Level 106: Quickened Sigils for Easier CC, Sigil of Chains for higher level dungeons/when it fits your group (this is a preference row) Concentrated Sigils for max DPS unless you have the Legendary bracers Level 108: Fel Devastation for Burst DPS/Burst Healing, Spirit Bomb for Smoother Healing and can be better for DPS if you feed into it. Level 110: Last Resort is the go to, Nether Bond for situational raid utility, and good for M+ with Necrotic , Soul Barrier extremely situational talent, only for when you have constant non spiky damage, ideally from multiple sources. BIS Gear list BIS Gear isnt a "thing" since they added War/titan forged. A general rule of thumb is to focus on main stats, but if a item is +10 ilevels, its better regardless of stats. This does not always apply for rings and necks. BIS List PRE-RAID Use this list to optimize your bonus rolls.  Kraken Hide Helm - Helya - Maw of Souls  Strand of the Stars - Advisor Melandrus - Court of Stars  Steelgazer Hide Mantle - Dargrul - Neltharion's Lair  Mainsail Cloak - King Deepbeard - Eye of Azshara  Tranquil Bough Vest - Archdruid Glaidalis - Darkheart Thicket  Compact Trifold Wristbands - Millificent Manastorm - Violet Hold  Guileful Intruder Handguards Patrol - Captain Gerdo - Court of Stars  Taut Halyard Waistband - King Deepbeard - Eye of Azshara  Warden's Martial Greaves - Cordana Felsong - Vault of the Wardens  Tunnel Trudger Footguards - Ivanyr - The Arcway  Band of Crystalline Bone - Shivermaw - Violet Hold  Braided Silver Ring - King Deepbeard - Eye of Azshara BIS List Emerald Nightmare  Cowl of Fright - Emeriss  Cursed Beartooth Necklace - Ursoc  Otherworldy Leather Mantle - Il'gynoth  Gossamer-Spun Greatcloak - Elerethe Renferal  Scarred Ragefang Chestpiece - Ursoc  Wristwraps of Broken Trust - Elerethe Renferal  Dreamsculptor's Gloves - Il'gynoth  Lifeless Buckled Girdle - Nythendra  Repulsive Leathery Pants - Xavius  Stained Maggot Squishers - Nythendra  Dreadful Cyclopean Signet - Il'gynoth  Mindrend Band - Ysondre BIS List Trials of Valor  Cowl of Fright - Emeriss  Sea Fan Pendant - Guarm  Otherworldy Leather Mantle - Il'gynoth  Mantle of the Victorious Dead - Odyn  Helbeast Skin Tunic - Guarm  Sky-Valiant's Wristguards - Odyn  Gloves of Issued Challenge - Odyn  Strand of Whelk Shells - Guarm  Sucker-Scarred Leggings - Guarm  Moccasins of Silent Passage - Guarm  Dreadful Cyclopean Signet - Il'gynoth  Mindrend Band - Ysondre BIS Trinkets Trinkets varie a LOT based on the use, and the stats. We have a wide assortment of trinkets, each with a good specific niche. A-Tier Darkmoon Card: Immortality Gnomeregan Auto-Blocker 601 (Will be nerfed in 7.1.5 - hotfixed dec. 6, change pending) Valor Medal of the First War (Will be nerfed in 7.1.5 - hotfixed dec. 6, change pending) B-Tier Bloodthirsty Instinct Unstable Arcanocrystal Shivermaw's Jawbone Majordomo's Dinner Bell C-Tier Grotesque Statuette (can be good with high ilevel on specific fights) Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor (Is B-tier in fights with high uptime) Coagulated Nightwell Residue Writhing Heart of Darkness Infernal Alchemist Stone Impenetrable Nerubian Husk Legendaries Legendaries can be seperated into two groups; best for raiding, and best for dungeons. Below they are listed for each; ranked BEST to WORST (Best first) Legendaries BiS list for Raiding Fragment of the Betrayer's Prison Cloak of Fel Flames Kirel Narak The Defiler's Lost Vambraces Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus Cinidaria, the Symbiote Sephuz's Secret Runemaster's Pauldrons Legendaries BiS list for Dungeons Fragment of the Betrayer's Prison Kirel Narak = The Defiler's Lost Vambraces Cloak of Fel Flames Sephuz's Secret Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus Cinidaria, the Symbiote Runemaster's Pauldrons Relic priority For relics, higher ilevel is ALWAYS the best choice. Only use the below list for EQUAL ILEVEL RELICS. Below is listed BEST to WORST, BEST first. For DPS: Aura of Pain (Single Target and AoE) Honed Warblades (Single Target) Fiery Demise (Single Target Burst) For Survivability: Devour Souls Embrace the Pain Aldrachi Design Will of the Illidari MISC Like i wrote first, this guide should be used as a reference tool; a quick "look up" for the most needed info. I will keep the guide updated in future patches. This post is based on guides by, and approved by Munkky. PATCH 7.1.5 is expected in January, with some small nerfs and big buffs. We can expect our Meta to be much stronger, making Fueled by Pain and Meta stronger, giving us space to choose other talents. Also adjustments to health, armor, 10% less physical dmg taken on base, and 10% less physical dmg mitigated with spikes among the changes. Weak Auras: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1984610-Demon-Hunter-Weak-Auras-Thread Demonhunter Discord: The Fel Hammer: https://discord.gg/zGGkNGC Maradum: https://discord.gg/CtNnryx Laste resort vs. Soul barrier argument: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dySNnqz0dReQaLdNMd7rbRHaFAc0F-4ZC1xsZUdFZRM/edit Feel Free to ask any questions below, ill do my best to reply to them all ASAP References and usefull links: http://www.wowhead.com/vengeance-demon-hunter-guide http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2015447-Munkkys-Vengeance-Demon-Hunter-Guide http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2066274-Vengeance-FAQ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I-mZzYd6LgLmDbp7a3Qzvfsmh59U1IR_dhlpUyRk9cU/preview#heading=h.lwmlezsz87if http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/vengeance-demon-hunter-pve-tank-guide Smørholm35 08 Apr
05 Apr Demon Hunter - Havoc in Legion 7.0.3 Welcome, To all new Demon Hunters! This Thread is purely related to Havoc speciliazation, Which is a melee dps Specialization. My intentions of this thread, is purely for all of you Demon Hunters, to take part, in the Demon Hunter Dps discussions, for the upcoming expansion. Many Thanks to all of the Beta Demon Hunter Testers, The people at Icyvein, and the people at other various of Demon Hunter sources :) Should you have more questions, you could Refer them to me, at my btag. Btag: Koukaiian#2509 ... 1.1 Stats Stat Weights Our current stat weights vary depending which final talent is selected. This means that you will likely have to run two sets of gear to be effective in all situations. If the choice is between two equal pieces the choice of the Fel Barrage piece will often be more beneficial, as pure single target encounters are far more rare than multi-target encounters. Chaos Blades ... Fel Barrage ... A more in-depth look at these weights can be found here. Please remember, your individual stat weights will vary. For optimal damage you will need to sim your own character. http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...t_weights.html Gems and Enchants These will vary depending on your stat distribution. Crit will, in general, be a strong choice but diminishes in value if your haste or versatility lag too far behind crit or each other. For best results you should sim your character before gemming or enchanting in-game, as always. Food will follow the same pattern. Havoc Demon Hunters will use the Flask of the Seventh Demon and Potion of Deadly Grace.Stalliona44 05 Apr
5m Demonic or Demon Blades Build Hi, iam gonna focus om DH and gear up for raids and mythic. What build are best and easiest to master ? Demonic or Demon Blades Build? appreciate advice and feedback :) CheersHekkan1 5m
37m My speculation of Demon hunters having a third spec. This has gotten me thinking but maybe demon hunters have a third spec but it is hidden within the dps spec. Viewing the DPS talent tree in this observation there are two distinct builds one that focus more into chaos damage wile the other more into the glaives themselves. What confuses me is why didn't blizzard just make a talent tree dedicated to the understanding of reaching a demons full potential with chaos magic and one focusing on utilisation of the glaives rather then making them one spec. This would mean Demon hunters would have a range/melee DPS and a tank talent treeKaligore11 37m
4h Gearing up and Mythic 10+ rejections? Hi all, I have got back after many years and levelled a DH to 110. I have geared up with the Relinquished Tokens and I have a ilvl 932. The issue is that I can't find any other items apart from the Mythic+ weekly chest. I do not raid and I am not accepted both as tank/dps on mythic above 10/11+ Is raiding the only option to increase my gear level at this point? How can I get the equipment to be accepted onto 12/15+ ?Protean8 4h
4h Macros Hi all, I am struggling to create some macros, I have googled everywhere but with no luck. I was wondering whether I could create the following macros: 1) Interrupt: a macro that first casts Consume Magic, but if in cooldown then it casts Imprison 2) A macro that casts all the sigils in order: flames, silence, misery. If flames is in cooldown then casts silence, if both then casts misery.Protean1 4h
4h Rate The Transmog Above You II Last post reached it's limit.Xávius101 4h
6h T21 Stats Hey! I've been finding some mixed reviews and I've been thinking switching over to T21 now that I got a few heroic tier pieces that forged, but the results I've been getting are pretty meh. According to simmed DPS (without any buffs from flasks / food / etc.) using the demonic build with 4-set tier is barely an improvement to my T20 set. (It does about 200-ish k more give or take, which is extremely odd given it's about 12 ilevel increase overall, putting me from 943 to 955). This is with using Raddon / AotHG for T21, and Grandeur / AotHG for T20. I know it's supposed to go like Crit > Mastery > Vers. With the gear equipped I get around 41 % Crit, 35 % Mastery and 12 % Vers. I'm hoping someone who's using the gear can give some pointers here. I was considering that it might also be a rotation problem, but frankly Demonic isn't that much different to the Felblade build at its core, so I doubt that's it.Kerreth3 6h
7h Warglaive of Azzinoth mog Hello there my fellow Demonhunters! I need some help. I have been working on a transmog to match my warglaives of azzinoth, and I cant find anything that I really like. Mostly I tried out the nm gear from EN, that is what like the most as for now. But please friends, give your best mogs with your glaives, give some inspiration!! I appreciate it, sincerly WikieWikie3 7h
8h Mage tower challenge... wipes So how many times did you guys wipe on this? 49 here :pDåjjal3 8h
15h Rate the DH name above you! 1-10 should do a fine work! Let's start with meDathedr349 15h
1d Red tattoos Guys NE have an awesome red color for their tattoos, i want that one aswell, be one seems very pale in comparison almost orange... :(Grevyn0 1d
1d Demon Hunter Flying: Fleshed out Analysis So I saw at least a few Posts discussing the possibility of Demon Hunters being able to fly and I'd like to give a somewhat more analysing viewpoint on it upon why it would be possible and actually quite Logical. I have listed beneath a lot of Arguments I have seen others say about meta flight and why I believe they do not hold. If you have another Counter Argument/an Argument to Support the Need for demon hunter flight, please add it beneath and I will probatly add it to this post as well in a later edit. Question: How would it even look? Answer: The DH Flying form would most likely be them in the metamorph form of the havoc spec. Most likely without weapons though, if manageable, with weapons as well. Con: Why should Demon Hunters be able to fly? They are no birds and have no structure for it! Pro: Well, Dragons fly in WoW. Besides, we've seen Illidan fly just fine in the black temple AND in the Illidan novel! Con: When you fly you are in a sitting Animation, that wouldn't work! Pro: The flying for Demon Hunters would fully Change your model to that of a flying metamorph, replacing your Basic Player model completally as we know it from Sandstone Dragon and the recruit a Player Mount. Con: The Animation for it would be to difficult to make. Pro: ACTUALLY, there are already two "flying" animations for demon hunters in place. The first one (I am sure most of you know) is called "Rain From Above". In pvp this ability has you flap your wings while you slowly decent to the Floor. While this is a slow down hovering, it would actually suit as flying as well. Secondly, after replaying the demon hunter starting Zone numerous times, I noticed that upon us giving our Illidari friends the glory of metamorph, one of them takes a valkyr-like flying Position while in meta. This could be used for a stand-still Animation. However, as you see, there are already two metamorph flying animations ingame and it would surely not be to hard to add a more fleshed out one if needed! Con: How would it even work? Like with a druid as instant flight? That would be unfair! Pro: I can assure you: Not a single one of us demon hunters wishes for that to be the case! The Meta-Flight-form would have a normal Mount-cast. Con: You'd Need them to fly up high after the cast, else it would look stupid just hovering over the Floor like that. Especially in non-fly-zones. Pro: Druid and Rogue class Mount called (as well as the druids General flight form). For one, yes we could just have it hover over the Floor and it would TOTALLY be fine! Another possiblity would be a /sit to cause the metamorph to stand, but that's really not needed/unlikely to happen. So a simple hover would be fine, thus being able to be used as a ground Mount as well. Con: It would be unfair in pvp as one may think you're already in metamorph! Pro: Well...first of all, you'd notice if a character model was flapping ist huge wings. Second of all, that's already possible by using reflecting prisms. Con: Oh great! Give Demon Hunters EVEN MORE snowflakeyness! Why should you get something like that?! Pro: Yes it's true, Demon Hunters have a lot of Things others don't. Just concider the insane mobility on the map, getting to spaces other classes can't/would Need way longer to get there. But it's a wish a lot of us have and I'm just here to Show why it's possible. :)Parandis5 1d
1d What have you given? I sacrificed my monk to be demonhunter! What have you given?Babybell10 1d
2d The Highlord Return Hi, I am going completely crazy with this challenge. I have a 928 ilvl but I am constantly wiping at Kruul. The issue is that for 5-6 times in a row, i wipe by suddenly ending in the shadowrealm without taking any damage. I assume this is because Kruul killed on of the party members? How can I avoid that? When this does not happen, I die for the mechanic of the Twisted Reflection/Annihilation, I really cannot find a valid technique to deal with Kruul and his adds, I have seen a few videos but I am still confused... All I know is that when he casts Annihilation (that should happen 3 times) I am supposedto survive first with demon spikes and shadowmeld, then with demon spikes and metamorphosis, then with demon spikes and last resort. Sometimes I proc last resort before getting to Kruul and this leave me defenseless. Could you please give me some advice?Protean11 2d
2d DH Legendaries and spec help Hey all, I am fairly new to the Demon hunter class (my main used to be a mage so all is very new!) and I would like to know about legendaries and specs, if you have some time to spare. My current spec atm is 2/2/2/3/3/2/1. I am not getting as much damage as I would hope to be getting so I am wondering, is there something I can change here, to increase my damage? As for legendaries, a of today, I have: Shoes, Wrist, Both rings, Belt, Head and the 1000 legendary ring you get from the Antorus quest. Which ones would you suggest using for better damage output here? Thanks for your time, to everyone who responds!Athamel5 2d
2d DH Anger of The Half Giant - Bugged This needs to be addressed immediately or at least recognized, The "Anger of the Half-Giants" proc's have significantly decreased, along with this the amount fury generated from the legendary proc has also decreased. I thought something was off ever since the new tier came out, as there had been numerous occasions where I've had no fury resource to spend. I was pretty much hitting Argus with a wet noodle and waiting for RNG Jesus to give me some fury. I tested this suspicion using a Fury counter and a WeakAura to count the proc's from the AoTHG. Before the ring would generate 24 - 50 Fury per min, due to the proc and passive effect of demon blades which has a 60% proc rate the total amount of fury generated is significant. BUT, in patch 7.3.5 the AoTHG fury return has lowered to 14 - 40 fury. As you can see this is a clean 10 fury loss either way. Thus indicating that the AoTHG isn't getting the proc's nor behaving as intended. My numbers might be off, and this could be a case of extremely bad RNG. But this needs to be looked into. Blizzard can test this within their private environment within a matter of minutes. As per usual, Bliz0rd fix your game.Caradawg5 2d
2d T21 acquired; here's some DPS results: Well, I just acquired T21 (952 eq) and tried it on Varimathras (hc), then Cov of Shiv (hc), the output was much lower than T20 (949 eq), even with 3 more ilvl and 3.5% extra crit.. Well perhaps I did mess up somewhere so I tried on a Dummy afterwards, and even then: T20 try 1 = 1.49m DPS (800s) - No buffs, flasks, food nor BL. T20 try 2 = 1.51m DPS (800s) - No buffs, flasks, food nor BL. T21 try 1 = 1.35m DPS (800s) - No buffs, flasks, food nor BL. T21 try 2 = 1.34m DPS (800s) - No buffs, flasks, food nor BL. The output was still very low even with a more focused rotation, 15% haste for 8 sec is simply too weak for a 4 set (Single target speaking). This is just a feedback, and heads up.. Good luck in Antorus and Regards.Malicerose89 2d
3d 7.3.2 DH Fresh Help. Hi, For guild reasons and also finding other classes a bit boring I've started gearing my DH. Done some research across the board seeing that T20 still preforms better than T21, which 4 - 5 legendaries are needed, builds and so on. EG: T20 - AotHG and Delusions / Chaos Theory. T21 - AotHG and Raddons / Sephuz. My question is what should I aim for atm to get best performance / best catch up. *Don't want to hear crying about its bad just re roll etc, all classes have ups and downs, you make do with what you're given and preform*Jazkuh11 3d
3d Mage tower frustration Hi going try do the artifact challenge this week tried last week stopped after 7 tries to gear up now up to 927 ilvl but my stats aren't the best any tips ?Wilsybabe16 3d
3d Xylem Challenge Hi all, I am going crazy with that challenge. I did Kruul in 7 attemps, and I am on 29 wipes on Xylem. I have a ilvl 932 (although wearing venge bracers) but I have managed to get to the void boss only once (and failed to kill adds in time). My main issue is with the clone phase where sometimes I can't reach him even with 2 fel rush. If I try to shield in the bubbles I can barely reach a second one or get kicked back and wipe. Could you please link me a video where the mechanics are explained thoroughly? I think the best bet would to start going towards the centre earlier and take some more arcane missiles/frostbolt but be closed to him.. Can't believe I can't finish it...Protean5 3d
3d nerfed? Item - Demon Hunter T21 Havoc 2P Bonus Eye Beam damage increased by 30%. 40%. Item - Demon Hunter T21 Havoc 4P Bonus When Eye Beam finishes fully channeling, your Haste is increased by 15% for 8 sec. 25% for 8 sec.Quickstain5 3d
3d Havoc. A lazily Constructed Spec For a class with only two specs you would think it would be easier to design both specs well considering there is no 3rd spec you have to use your time on when designing a new class. But havoc is such a dry class, the rotation kinaesthetically isn't pleasant to pull off and is far too simple, the spec is too reliant on RNG and it's never possible to go beyond standard DPS unless you have Meta at the ready, cosmetically this class is very boring since we have actually very few cool acrobatic warglaive abilities, too many talents that are passives should be baseline and there are not enough active abilities in or out of talents. Even the fel abilities this class uses do not look very Fel Inbued, they just look like basic green trail effects. For the one time this class did have a bit (and even then I would have called the class incomplete and rushed) of a unique spin to it which was with blur and fel rush during EN they decided to revert and make the class even more basic. Take the Megaman Dash, double jump and Glide from this class (stuff we rarely use in ST rotations) and it is essentially a lvl 20 warrior in terms of rotation .Furión12 3d
3d About t21 Set is crapNocturalius2 3d
4d Is DH the best mythic+ melee? Hey guys, I know last Patch sup and arms were realy good in mythic+. I come back after a long brake and wanna focus in mythic+. I have a dh, DK, rogue and feral on 110. All there all fine for 15+ or higher and which one ist the best for pushing higher? Thanks for ur answers :)Shady2 4d
4d T21 set is crap Set is crapIamlorde26 4d
4d Am I missing something? DK/DH So I am a casual player and had to take time off from WoW. Coming back, I have been playing a vengeance DH and a blood DK. My DH is iLvl 910 and my DK like iLvl 855 I think. I enjoy wpvp quite a bit as well as playing a tank in unranked BGs. It seems that despite the difference in iLvl, my DK somehow seems to be tankier and has better defensive cooldowns. Besides metamorphosis it seems to me that DH has no oh crap button. It also feels like demon spikes when running are like a DK's base mitigation. Does anyone switch between the two? What is your guys' impressions are higher iLvl? I plan on runni g heroics soon but not sure which character to focus on.. ThanksFellwitch2 4d
5d Mage tower challenge too easy as DH? Both tanking and dps challenge felt way too easy beeing 20 ilvls behind heroic tomb gear. With that tuning literally everyone will get the "challenge" skins with the release of tomb of sageras. The dps challenge was a joke with 894 equipped and now that the tank challenge has been nerfed it was way too easy as well.Kelpi24 5d
5d How are DH's in PvP? Hey, just curious about how DH is doing in PvP? mainly 2s/3s and BGs? Cheers!Jhinjíe7 5d
09 Dec T21 buffed Now is 40% increase to eyebeam damage and 25% to haste. A lot of specs got ninjabuffed tier. Source: http://www.wowhead.com/news=277676/upcoming-class-tuning-with-the-release-of-mythic-antorus Edit: linked to wowheadHúmúz8 09 Dec
09 Dec CB vs Demonic build for allround gameplay? I've just finished guide on Icy Veins. It dosent give straight answer which of this build is better. What is your recomendation for heroics, casual PvP, world content basen on my current itlvl/gear?Scariel1 09 Dec
07 Dec Should Fel Rush be off the Global Cooldown? I'm really hoping for an opinion from the devs here, though I'm not sure how realistic that is, especially with it being on EU. But I couldn't find any comments from any of them about it when googling, so I feel like it's worth a try. - Edit: I was recommended to clarify that the GCD I am talking about removing would be the one that delays most abilites after casts such as Chaos Strike and Blade Dance, the short GCD that follows Fel Rush is fine. The current state of Fel Rush is that it is already recommended to use when possible as part of the rotation by Icy-Veins, WoWhead and all other guides I've seen, as it incurs only a 0.25 sec GCD (this one is ok) after use and therefore technically does very high in DPS compared to other abilities incurring standard GCDs. It also feels pretty great to Fel Rush through a boss or set of mobs and instantly turning around for a Felblade, Eye Beam or Chaos Strike, this kind of mobile rotation makes up for the class being somewhat lackluster in its' core rotation interplay. However, the Fel Rush cast itself feels delayed as the ability is limited by the standard GCD incurred by other abilities. So I wonder, how would you feel about Fel Rush without the GCD? Being able to Fel Rush whenever, regardless of how long it is since you cast another ability? I'm guessing it would warrant a damage reduction in return, but in my own opinion it would be very much worth it. It would make movement feel a lot smoother and totally free. - (Also, is there any chance we could get a fix for the bug where Fel Rush sometimes stops you mid-air after finishing the rush, rather than keeping the momentum as it should? I really hope it's fixable in the near future.)Qraul0 07 Dec
06 Dec Havoc gear Hello there. Im pretty new to the game, and im wondering where i am suppose to find good eq for dh. Which dungeons/raids i should go for? Or is there another way to get good epic/legendary eq? Thanks for help!Meariel3 06 Dec
05 Dec Mythic+ build First blood or Chaos cleave? what is the best for demonic build?Elyviela2 05 Dec
05 Dec . Set is crapNocturalius0 05 Dec
04 Dec Give Demon Hunters a 3rd Spec The reasons given original about why Demon Hunters did not have a third spec was utterly ridiculous and a cop out, there are plenty of ideas out there that can give the Demon Hunter a unique 3rd spec, here a re a few ideas: 1.) 2 handed focused DPS 2.) Demon form Focused DPS 3.) Dot damage focused DPS These are only a few that i can think of just off the top of my head. My point being that leaving the Demon Hunter with only 2 spec makes it feel and literally looks incomplete. There are other classes with two DPS specs so there is zero reason not to give Demon Hunters one, stop being so lazy and treating your player base like a bunch of idiots. End pointless rant.Priamos56 04 Dec
04 Dec DH needs 2nd dps spec Not a new one but demonic. So I started playing DH when crit and mastery were top !@#$. Then haste took over and mastery became the %^-*tiest stat because of chaos blades nerf. And now what happens? T21 totally changes stat priority. Mastery is good again. T21 also changes gameplay. Now you have to change your talents, switch to other fury generation methods and spam eye beam as much as possible. The thing is I hated eye beam from day 1. Havoc is so fun to play until you enter eye beam animation. This ability is not fun and it looks bad etc. Talents change gameplay too much. Just make some kind of duelist spec focusing on chaos strike/blade dance and demonic spec. They could build some talents directly into abilities of demonic spec. I am kinda new to wow but if other classes have to go through so many changes during expansion than it really sucks. I hate eye beam!!!Deathlaff4 04 Dec
04 Dec Spirit Bomb vs Soul Cleave Hey guys, with the new 7.2.5 changes i was wondering when and how to use spirit bomb and soul cleave. I understand we need to maintain frailty, but in what situation is soul cleave better than spirit bomb? or do we always use spirit bomb instead of soul cleave? CheersGlaivy11 04 Dec
03 Dec Legendary Hello, What legendaries should I use? i have prydaz, anchor, belt, fel rush boots, sephuz, talent ring (ilvl 1000) and kil'jaeden trink. Nice legendaries ha (not). Which ones should i use? I am ilvl 932 if that mattersWfwq4 03 Dec
02 Dec Bfa sets If i got this right, there wont be raid sets with a theme based on the classes but rather based on the raid for each armor type. I'm worried about this since DHs only have 3 tier sets to choose from that got a class theme, while the vanilla classes got plenty.Zeryn5 02 Dec
02 Dec Excited for Demonic with 4p? - FORGET IT Demon Hunter T21 Havoc 4P Bonus now increases haste by 15% (was 40%) for 8 seconds. You are better of going for best stats/highest ilvl instead of farming tier set if you still want to play havoc, i for one will stay vengeance.Noxylly44 02 Dec
01 Dec my dps is low hi i have a problem anytime i raid players have said to me my dps is low like 400k im 928 ive only started doing the new raid on argus i would be greatful if someone would take a look and see where i need improvingXtramumius1 01 Dec
01 Dec A little DPS help? Just got kicked from Antorus raid at the portal lady because "I wasn't doing 500k base" Am i supposed to be yet? Anything i can do for my build etc to help get my numbers up?? Never asked for help before so i leave my girl in your hands o7Vinreina8 01 Dec
27 Nov How bad are Dh tanks? Hello guys i haven't played wow in while cuz school and stuff and i recently got back to playing it again i have alot of fun with the new content etc. but my only concerns are my class and spec you see i don't like to play dps or healer i only like to play tanks as much i love to play my dh tank it feels week compared to my other tank (worrior btw) i dont know what im doin wrong or the spec is just bad hope someone can help me thanks ^^Yiiaa1 27 Nov
27 Nov DPS Issues. Hey guys! So... I'm confused about my spec. After finally gathering two legendary items and getting 910+ gear I'm still doing terrible single target DPS in raids. I sometimes manage to hit 3rd place after popping all my CD's but then seconds later I'm almost at the same amount of damage as the tanks which normally results in a kick from a pug raid. Am I doing something wrong, am I lacking the gear? I will link my armory here, if anybody can help me be less confused I'd be highly grateful. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-maelstrom/skhumlaiSkhumlai3 27 Nov
27 Nov Demon Hunter Vengeance - return to WoW Hi all, I have returned to wow after like 6 or 7 years and levelled a Warlock Aff to 101. Then just for fun I tried a DH Vengeance to 110 and I am unlocking the flying and gearing up (current 880 ilvl). I am a casual player with an average of 6-10h per week. I never had more fun with a class and the glide is just game changer without a flying mount in legion. It's also my first tank spec ever. I am trying to approach mythic dg and mythic+ but nobody wants me as tank. I am not the best but I got declined even before starting. Reading around I have seen that being squashy its the major con and we will have to deal. Question are: 1- Since I have a 100 Token Boost, and I am enjoying tanking, I would like to boost one of the following: Pala, Druid, DK Blood. Never played DK but I am afraid I might encounter the same issue as DH. Druid is fun but never found the gaming style exciting. Never played Paladin. I would like something that would give me that god-like mode of DH Veng where I can pull up to 15+ elite and not dying in world content. 2- Since Veng is sucking in the M content, should I switch and start gearing up Havoc? Is the DPS better considered? Will I still be able to solo elite quests and such?Protean5 27 Nov
26 Nov Vengeance Arenas? I was wondering, is Vengeance at all viable for 2v2/3v3 arenas? I love the way the spec plays but I'm interested in getting into PvP on this character - or do tanks not really work, given their increased damage intake in instanced PvP?Noxyr0 26 Nov
26 Nov Convince me to roll DH. To all you DH mains out there give me your best reasons why you started maining DH and why I should too. Go!Brewxor21 26 Nov
26 Nov Need help with Demon Hunter Havoc Rotation Can anyone give me any good rotation for Option 1 using talents: Felblade, Demon Blades, First Blood, Soul Rending, Nemesis, Demon Reborn and Chaos Blades. I have tried but find myself fury starved standing and wait for fury to come back resulting in lower dps? I know I need more crit. Is there some sort of online guide to where to get the right gear for your class/spec? It seems very hard to get good crit items.Cùrsé8 26 Nov
24 Nov How many ranks in Concordance? Hey all, Just out of curiosity, how many points have people put into Concordance of the Legionfall by this point?Kylàr18 24 Nov