Demon Hunter

08 Apr Demon Hunter - Vengeance Guide (Reference Tool) THIS GUIDE WILL BE UPDATED FOR FUTURE PATCHES - THIS GUIDE IS CURRENTLY OPTIMIZED FOR PATCH 7.1 This is a Simple Guide with only the most basic information. I will not go in-depth in the guide it self, but write it so it can be used as a reference sheet. Press CTRL+F and find the info you need! This guide is an adaption of Munkkys guides and is based off the Wowhead guide, MMO-C guide, Icy-Veins and the Vengeance Discord Channel Discussions. INDEX: - Stat Priority - Potions and enchants - Talents - BIS Gear List - BIS trinket list - Legendaries - Relic priority - Misc - References Stat Priority: We have 3 different stat priorities: ... POTIONS: Unbending for Survivability Prolonged Power for Trash Old War for Bosses ENCHANTS: Mark of the Heavy Hide for neck survival Mark of the Satyr for neck dps Binding of Versatility For rings - Raiding Binding of Mastery for rings - M+ Binding of Agility for cloak TALENTS: Level 99: Agonizing Flames will be the best for AoE and can be for ST. Level 100: Feast of Souls for Single Target, Fallout for AoE Survival (primarily in dungeons), Burning Alive for higher level Mythic+ Dungeons Level 102: Felblade for Learning/"surv", Flame Crash for DPS Level 104: Soul Rending is the go to, Feed the Demon can be used for Smoother Damage Taken, requires Fallout to max the benefit, Fracture is for ST DPS only Level 106: Quickened Sigils for Easier CC, Sigil of Chains for higher level dungeons/when it fits your group (this is a preference row) Concentrated Sigils for max DPS unless you have the Legendary bracers Level 108: Fel Devastation for Burst DPS/Burst Healing, Spirit Bomb for Smoother Healing and can be better for DPS if you feed into it. Level 110: Last Resort is the go to, Nether Bond for situational raid utility, and good for M+ with Necrotic , Soul Barrier extremely situational talent, only for when you have constant non spiky damage, ideally from multiple sources. BIS Gear list BIS Gear isnt a "thing" since they added War/titan forged. A general rule of thumb is to focus on main stats, but if a item is +10 ilevels, its better regardless of stats. This does not always apply for rings and necks. BIS List PRE-RAID Use this list to optimize your bonus rolls.  Kraken Hide Helm - Helya - Maw of Souls  Strand of the Stars - Advisor Melandrus - Court of Stars  Steelgazer Hide Mantle - Dargrul - Neltharion's Lair  Mainsail Cloak - King Deepbeard - Eye of Azshara  Tranquil Bough Vest - Archdruid Glaidalis - Darkheart Thicket  Compact Trifold Wristbands - Millificent Manastorm - Violet Hold  Guileful Intruder Handguards Patrol - Captain Gerdo - Court of Stars  Taut Halyard Waistband - King Deepbeard - Eye of Azshara  Warden's Martial Greaves - Cordana Felsong - Vault of the Wardens  Tunnel Trudger Footguards - Ivanyr - The Arcway  Band of Crystalline Bone - Shivermaw - Violet Hold  Braided Silver Ring - King Deepbeard - Eye of Azshara BIS List Emerald Nightmare  Cowl of Fright - Emeriss  Cursed Beartooth Necklace - Ursoc  Otherworldy Leather Mantle - Il'gynoth  Gossamer-Spun Greatcloak - Elerethe Renferal  Scarred Ragefang Chestpiece - Ursoc  Wristwraps of Broken Trust - Elerethe Renferal  Dreamsculptor's Gloves - Il'gynoth  Lifeless Buckled Girdle - Nythendra  Repulsive Leathery Pants - Xavius  Stained Maggot Squishers - Nythendra  Dreadful Cyclopean Signet - Il'gynoth  Mindrend Band - Ysondre BIS List Trials of Valor  Cowl of Fright - Emeriss  Sea Fan Pendant - Guarm  Otherworldy Leather Mantle - Il'gynoth  Mantle of the Victorious Dead - Odyn  Helbeast Skin Tunic - Guarm  Sky-Valiant's Wristguards - Odyn  Gloves of Issued Challenge - Odyn  Strand of Whelk Shells - Guarm  Sucker-Scarred Leggings - Guarm  Moccasins of Silent Passage - Guarm  Dreadful Cyclopean Signet - Il'gynoth  Mindrend Band - Ysondre BIS Trinkets Trinkets varie a LOT based on the use, and the stats. We have a wide assortment of trinkets, each with a good specific niche. A-Tier Darkmoon Card: Immortality Gnomeregan Auto-Blocker 601 (Will be nerfed in 7.1.5 - hotfixed dec. 6, change pending) Valor Medal of the First War (Will be nerfed in 7.1.5 - hotfixed dec. 6, change pending) B-Tier Bloodthirsty Instinct Unstable Arcanocrystal Shivermaw's Jawbone Majordomo's Dinner Bell C-Tier Grotesque Statuette (can be good with high ilevel on specific fights) Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor (Is B-tier in fights with high uptime) Coagulated Nightwell Residue Writhing Heart of Darkness Infernal Alchemist Stone Impenetrable Nerubian Husk Legendaries Legendaries can be seperated into two groups; best for raiding, and best for dungeons. Below they are listed for each; ranked BEST to WORST (Best first) Legendaries BiS list for Raiding Fragment of the Betrayer's Prison Cloak of Fel Flames Kirel Narak The Defiler's Lost Vambraces Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus Cinidaria, the Symbiote Sephuz's Secret Runemaster's Pauldrons Legendaries BiS list for Dungeons Fragment of the Betrayer's Prison Kirel Narak = The Defiler's Lost Vambraces Cloak of Fel Flames Sephuz's Secret Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus Cinidaria, the Symbiote Runemaster's Pauldrons Relic priority For relics, higher ilevel is ALWAYS the best choice. Only use the below list for EQUAL ILEVEL RELICS. Below is listed BEST to WORST, BEST first. For DPS: Aura of Pain (Single Target and AoE) Honed Warblades (Single Target) Fiery Demise (Single Target Burst) For Survivability: Devour Souls Embrace the Pain Aldrachi Design Will of the Illidari MISC Like i wrote first, this guide should be used as a reference tool; a quick "look up" for the most needed info. I will keep the guide updated in future patches. This post is based on guides by, and approved by Munkky. PATCH 7.1.5 is expected in January, with some small nerfs and big buffs. We can expect our Meta to be much stronger, making Fueled by Pain and Meta stronger, giving us space to choose other talents. Also adjustments to health, armor, 10% less physical dmg taken on base, and 10% less physical dmg mitigated with spikes among the changes. Weak Auras: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1984610-Demon-Hunter-Weak-Auras-Thread Demonhunter Discord: The Fel Hammer: https://discord.gg/zGGkNGC Maradum: https://discord.gg/CtNnryx Laste resort vs. Soul barrier argument: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dySNnqz0dReQaLdNMd7rbRHaFAc0F-4ZC1xsZUdFZRM/edit Feel Free to ask any questions below, ill do my best to reply to them all ASAP References and usefull links: http://www.wowhead.com/vengeance-demon-hunter-guide http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2015447-Munkkys-Vengeance-Demon-Hunter-Guide http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2066274-Vengeance-FAQ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I-mZzYd6LgLmDbp7a3Qzvfsmh59U1IR_dhlpUyRk9cU/preview#heading=h.lwmlezsz87if http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/vengeance-demon-hunter-pve-tank-guide Smørholm35 08 Apr
05 Apr Demon Hunter - Havoc in Legion 7.0.3 Welcome, To all new Demon Hunters! This Thread is purely related to Havoc speciliazation, Which is a melee dps Specialization. My intentions of this thread, is purely for all of you Demon Hunters, to take part, in the Demon Hunter Dps discussions, for the upcoming expansion. Many Thanks to all of the Beta Demon Hunter Testers, The people at Icyvein, and the people at other various of Demon Hunter sources :) Should you have more questions, you could Refer them to me, at my btag. Btag: Koukaiian#2509 ... 1.1 Stats Stat Weights Our current stat weights vary depending which final talent is selected. This means that you will likely have to run two sets of gear to be effective in all situations. If the choice is between two equal pieces the choice of the Fel Barrage piece will often be more beneficial, as pure single target encounters are far more rare than multi-target encounters. Chaos Blades ... Fel Barrage ... A more in-depth look at these weights can be found here. Please remember, your individual stat weights will vary. For optimal damage you will need to sim your own character. http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...t_weights.html Gems and Enchants These will vary depending on your stat distribution. Crit will, in general, be a strong choice but diminishes in value if your haste or versatility lag too far behind crit or each other. For best results you should sim your character before gemming or enchanting in-game, as always. Food will follow the same pattern. Havoc Demon Hunters will use the Flask of the Seventh Demon and Potion of Deadly Grace.Stalliona44 05 Apr
1m Rate the Transmog Above You Well, since it exists in many forums, why not also for Demon Hunters? Rate the transmog of the poster above you from 0 to 10. Lord Illidan knows the way.Mudari288 1m
55m Annihilation crit bug ? Hello my DH is 908 ilvl equipped, I have been having such low numbers on Meta from Annihilation since 2 days like 250 k 300 k 400 k till its over is it only me having this or anyone else is experiencing this noncence ?Récall1 55m
5h Prepared 7.2.5 PREPARED: 40 Fury over 5 seconds => 100 Fury over 100 seconds This is currently the highest simming talent in the tier for me. Fel Mastery/Prepared/First Blood sims really well. It brings back a portion of the old momentum gameplay. I haven't played it too much on PTR (I haave a lot of issues with PTR even working). Looking at the sim data it looks fun to play. Demon's Bite was only around 20% of casts, and a small minority of the fury generation. As such, this build does not make effective use of the ring. On the topic of the ring, I was simming without it. Since this build barely uses Demons Bite (<20% generation), and the ring doesn't do much for it I suspect that a player with the ring will be better served playing Demon Blades. This is, however, seemingly an effective build for those using Belt, Bracers, Shoulder or Trinket. Shoulder has higher value here than on normal builds since fury generation is higher on the whole. Shoulder + Belt is probably BIS here. Finally, momentum is almost competitive with Nemesis on single target with this set up. It still isn't, however, so it's basically moot. Sim results, using my character was: LIVE: 682k PTR: 678k NEW: 688kSeveremon3 5h
13h Legendary chest piece. Whats the odds this useless piece of gear will get a rework so its good for something? :D I mean some classes did sit on a bad legendary and then it got buffs right?Melinoè13 13h
14h Demon hunters can mog warglavies of azinoth in 7.2.5 http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=243721/arsenal-the-warglaives-of-azzinoth Its not confirmed but it seems legit, its only for demon hunters tho HOW ABOUT THAT. SUCK IT ROGUES AND PESKY MONKS. (to those who dont like the fact only dhs can xmog warglavies) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVw_guqwekUMadmarx20 14h
17h Simc and legendary shoulders I found the legendary shoulders just recently. I have been playing around with it, but simc keeps telling me its a huge dps loss to use it. This is still the case, if I add meta cd reducing relics in the simulation. Does simc at its basic rotation settings simulate the shoulders and cooldown use correctly? Does it wait the cooldowns to line up? Or what? I have yet to try it in raid situation, but I did try it on a dummy. Shoulders seems to generate me better numbers on a dummy than my usual gear. Yet... it is a dummy that may not reflect actual usefulness. I can't be sure about simc. So... does simc simulate is right or do I need to set it up properly before attempting?Khareal3 17h
18h Fel Rush DCs are still a big problem Still getting Fel Rush CDs every single day. Sometimes in raids, sometimes outside, it does not really matter. Fel Rush is a core feature of this class - this should really be fixed.Tisandria1 18h
18h Fel Rush Disconnect issues... When are these issues gonna be fixed? They are annoying to say the least and happen everywhere..Glaiverunner4 18h
20h Best pick for combat ally in 7.2 Hey, so after 7.2 we can have 7 champions total, and once armies of legionfall is reached exalted, that many followers should be redundant as we no longer need the rep nor war supplies, and can focus yet again on AP and gold missions. My question is, which 7 followers are you currently using, and which one do you think is best to dedicate as a combat ally with 3x gold equipment slots? My current active followers: - Jace Darkweaver - Matron Mother Malevolence - Allari the Souleater - Asha Ravensong - Belath Downblade - Kayn Sunfury - Lady S'theno I'm leaning on using Belath Dawnblade myself, but I still haven't recognized a pattern as to which follower is the easiest to ignore from missions.Nightspyre6 20h
1d ilvl or set from nighthold ? should i go for ilvl or setRujjinjakka20 1d
1d Rate the DH name above you! 1-10 should do a fine work! Let's start with meDathedr195 1d
1d Rotation Hi Demon hunter friends :) I just startet play wow Demonhunter. may i ask for som help with the best rotation in BG? So far the class is very nice....Hekkan2 1d
1d Eye Beam Bug Currently I have a problem when using Eye Beam. At sometimes I start the cast, get the demonic trigger but the channel bar disappears instantly, I do no damage, get no CD reduction from the legendary head piece and have no eye beam animation. BUT: I do not get interrupted. There is nothing in my logs that indicated that I was interrupted, silenced, stunned, knocked-back etc. It happens in different situations (trash and boss fights) and definitely without some sort of interruption on me. Also this has nothing to do with the current target dying, it happens even if I only have one target and this target is still living. Does anyone have similar problems?Tisandria12 1d
1d How much Crit, Haste , Mast? Ik no we don´t have a soft cap but how much of a stat is enough?! also ik no it depends on how much of crit, haste and mast you already have. right now i try to keep it kind of balanced. 41-44 % Crit 12-17 % Haste Never Blow 30% Mast What im asking is if you know something about the ratios between the different stats. hope i can learn somethin new from someone that knows. also can someone slap that Naga in our orderhall!Roydaz0 1d
1d Demon Bite / Felblade - Quality of life macro Small macro I experimented with and works its just a ease of use macro for felblade or Demons bite when only one is being used it will display and use that ability instead of having to swap around your action bars manually. Peace out ...Báráká2 1d
1d 7.2.5 Changes - Demon Blades Current Changes on PTR > Demon Blades’s proc chance increased to 100% (was 60%). > Demon Blades’s Fury generation is now 6-12 (was 12-20). > Demon Blades now does 50% weapon damage (was 85% weapon damage). > Fel Barrage no longer uses charges, and now has a 1 minute cooldown (was a 30-second recharge time). Your damaging abilities now have a chance to reduce the cooldown by 5 seconds. > Fel Barrage damage increased by 100%, and now deals damage over 2 seconds (was 1 second). Look like really good changes, taking the RNG from Demon Blades and making our fury Gen much more reliable and consistant Edit: Updated from official notesKaelía43 1d
1d PvP 7.2 Hey guys, I was wondering how u were doing in pvp since the last patch arrived I see lots of (actually all) dh going momentum + fel barage. I can understand the arguments like "nemesis got nerfed too much " and "stacking cc is too predictable" - but for pvp on a very casual basis - is the momentum specc rly better? And also for pros, is it? Like what I've heard dh representation isnt the best in 3s, so again, is momentum rly worth it? In my point of view I make tons more dmg (3s and bg) with momentum + fel barage, but it is aoe dmg. With nemesis on I was (and am) able to solo mediocre healers, which in bgs can be the point that u are winning or losing. With momentum + felbarage I see nice numbers, but nothing is dying. So my questions are: How do u guys feel about it? Which specc do u prefer and y? What is ur comb in 3s? What talents u use in 2s? CheersIsmodai0 1d
2d Need help with an opinion regarding few skill casts! Hey there! I'm having a little issue every now and then, so I figured I could ask people around here, if you're kind enough to help me. ^^ I made a comparison between me and some other DHs in Nighthold, and I seem to have very few casts in terms of Chaos Strike. Could it be only because I "starve" due to my low fury RNG gain? I also notice there's a little delay between me pressing the said button and my character actually casting the skill. I have no latency issues, only a very old laptop. Could it be that my laptop is the reason why there's a small delay between pressing the button and the character actually doing the action? Thank you kindly!Misanthropy4 2d
2d Need help with Trinket Hey guys! Here's the background, I got an 890 Entwined Elemental Foci and a 900 Nightblooming Front. Wanted to ask on which one would benefit me more! I'm asking because the Entwined boosts my stats a lot all throughout the fight though I've heard that when stacked up to 15, Nightblooming frond is amazing :) I'm asking for your opinions on the matter! Also, if it helps, my stats are: 37% crit, 5% haste, 40% mastery and 7% versitality Thanks in advance!Raynella10 2d
2d Wrong discription? Vengence Story goes that i'm on Gul'dan and looked at healing done with Skada. This is what it showed me (one is from Skada while one is from my artifact). I only healed for 6m, when my Immolation Aura and Kil'jaeden's did over 40m dps combinded. The Healing seems very minimal healing for being 15%. http://prnt.sc/exzq91 <---- Link for screen shots Is it either Skada that's bugged or is it Charred Warblades that ain't working correctly?Asatyr1 2d
5d Mage Tower Challenge. So our challenge is bugged since it's using PvP nerfs with it ;p Nemesis = Lasting 15 seconds. Feels good man.Tahamine66 5d
5d Hidden skin drop chance?! Srsly what is it? ive been doing it almost everyday since Legion launched!!!! its getting very annoying.Hyhunter2 5d
5d Pleasant surprise So today i played wow with my dh, and i noticed something very interesting. Right now the suggested setup is demon blades, this is my opinion, but this talent is absolute dog!@#$, so boring, but i found a good alternative. Switch demon blades for demonic appetite, it heals every time you get a proc, and it gives back a good amount of fury, but that's not where it ends. There is a talent that synergizes extremely well with demonic appetite, and an artifact trait, and it is demonic. Demonic works so that for 8 second after casting eye beam you get metamorphosis, but eye beam is on a 40 sec cooldown, but what if you could decrease that cd drastically? and that's where feasts on the souls trait kicks in, this talent decreases eye beam cooldown every time you devour a soul fragment, and demonic appetites spwan just that when you cast chaos strike or annihilation, so with this setup you can go into metamorphosis for basically half of the fight (if you are very lucky with procs) otherwise for about a quarter to 30 % of the fight. It's also excellent for aoe since sweep is better then blade dance by a lot. Please blizz don't nerf the only good alternative to demonic blades.Jinmori1 5d
5d My dps Is my stats wrong or is my rotation !@#$ty or something. I did hc guldan today and only about 500kdps with 900ilvl?Xelius1 5d
5d Slayer! I suppose I have time to help you! I swear, if she says that one more time I will kick her naga !@# :pNomdyr1 5d
5d Xylem Cant change Talents for P2 So, I got through P1 one a couple of times now, but when I want to change talents it doesnt let me. 1 time it was because I was still in combat and the other times it told me that I need to be in a rested area. Am I missing something? Thanks in advanceLiteral5 5d
5d I want to MAin DH So i really really want to main Demon Hunter, but i HATE Melee in Pve and tbh in Pvp You always seem to get the Crud end of the stick as melee Anyway i have a few questions to maybe help me make my mind 1. Are Demon Hunters "blow you up" kind of class in PvP or are they more liek a rogue and deal more constant rapid damage 2. Do they have any real hard hitting spells, ( i currently main moonkin and love the real big hitting spells) 3. Whats survivability like in DPS spec?Boomtang7 5d
6d [Bug]Recruiting S'theno disables summoning naga troops. As title says. Now that you can finally recruit Lady S'theno to your roster of champions, I found myself unable to recruit naga myrmidon (or pick them up, as I had two work orders waiting for me while I did the Champions of Legionfall quests). This only happens if you pick the class hall talent to summon naga instead of Illidari Enforcers. She just stands still but offers no option to summon naga. If I make her my bodyguard she simply disappears from your class hall http://image.prntscr.com/image/3a6c41321a22458a9d08c5674a612540.png I've tried everything - making her bodyguard, benching her, sending her into a mission, but there is no option to summon my naga troops anymore. I was suggested by a friend that perhaps I just had my naga maxed out and that's why I wasn't unable to summon more of them. That's not the case, as I had two work orders to summon troops but the banner you usually have to click to complete the work order is also gone.Xarelyth8 6d
6d Killed xylem after 200 tries. 895 gear with 4-set bonus from NH Belt and ring legendaries. For those wondering if it's possible with only DPS legendaries and crappy Ilvl, it is but it might take you 200 tries like me.Grejon4 6d
6d Demon's bite/Felblade on same key (modifier?) Is such a thing possible? an ST build uses felblade, but an aoe build uses demon's bite, i'd like for these 2 skills to populate the same key for ease of use, but not found way to do so yetRamanu4 6d
6d Worst kind of Transmog? This is mostly a thread sparked by a comment I once got, that being "Are you trying to make the worst Demon Hunter transmog?", when I was tinkering about with a kind of transmog that I would like. This is the final outcome: http://imgur.com/a/9Ty8e And here's another one from yesterday http://imgur.com/a/MXAqC I am also curious if you ever saw a Demon Hunter transmog that you considered to be "Unappealing", and if so, do share your story on such.Tubri0 6d
16 Apr Planning lvl up for pvp Hi guys. I am planning lvl up a demon hunter as horde. My question: isi t easy to learn and master? how is Demon hunter in BG? Thanks for advice :)Steelman1 16 Apr
15 Apr Erupting Souls damage increase. Edit - NWM.Fauffi0 15 Apr
15 Apr Secondary stat again - sorry Simc for last few weeks keeps stating haste is my best secondary stat. Whilst i know its all gear dependant, am I the only one? Should I ignore and stack mastery? CheersElbii9 15 Apr
15 Apr Fel Rush disconnect is my favourite anime Discuss.Laemonia2 15 Apr
14 Apr I think im unluckiest DH on earth (Xylem) http://imgur.com/a/ubylREscariet3 14 Apr
14 Apr Could use a helping hand with my DPS. Heya! I've returned to wow after a long pause and resumed in playing and gearing my Havoc DH. As of today, I managed to get ilvl 874 and so I was able to get into a raid, but there I've learned the hard truth that my dps sucks... On single target boss I've only got to mere 300k dps and from what i read, I'm supposed to do around 400-450k dps at my ilvl. I came here for help in this matter from other Havoc players, who probably know better than me in how to play this class. (Used to play warlock previous two expansions, but... well.. stuff happened to warlocks...) Talents: Felblade -> Demon Blades -> First Blood -> Soul Rending -> Nemesis/Momentum (I change it from Nemesis to Momentum if the fight isn't only with one target) -> Master of the Glaive -> Chaos Blades Stats: Crit - 38 % Haste - 6 % Mastery - 38 % Versatility - 2 % I can't offer any logs, but i don't really think (and hope) that the problem is in my rotation as i don't find it too complicated. Could it be that both of my trinkets kind of suck (both of them with haste procs)? I'm open to any suggestions, constructive criticism and i thank anyone, who'd bother to help me.Meckeinur1 14 Apr
14 Apr Best trinkets for DH? I know this has been asked before but I'm too lazy to look up old topics. Things have probably changed too. Should I farm some with nethershards?Grejon3 14 Apr
13 Apr Ring nerf and fury regen Why would you nerf the ring and not buff demon blades proc? We already have fury starvation issues due to crappy RNG. I understand you want to level the playing field. But, then you need to bring Demon Blades back to what it was eariler. The only reason must be you want us to use demons bite, which is a horrible decision. It destroy the flow of the class, and cramp up your hands due to the spam you need to provide.. Getting sick of how you treat DHs, and we're even just mid tier dps. Thanks for sucking the fun out again, from the only fun dps class left in the game. /byeSlopeh26 13 Apr
12 Apr Best class hall champions for 7.2 ? Hey guys, Since we now have access to a new champion and can have up to 7 champions with the new perk, what do you think are the best champions to have ?Zaxxis1 12 Apr
12 Apr Is momentum still the go to talent for arena? Or can I use fel eruption?Grejon1 12 Apr
12 Apr I hate you but I love you. I've mained my Deathknight faithfully since Wrath, I suppose I am what you would call a Wrathbaby. I've recently decided to try a Demonhunter, and the contrast from slow and heavy to fast and light is incredibly painful I went back to my DK to do the usual daily routine of WQ's and LFG and I kept trying to double-jump and felrush towards targets... ;_;Kadreth7 12 Apr
12 Apr S'theno grants +100% haste to everyone nearby Imagine if we could bring her to content that actually matters.Severemon0 12 Apr
11 Apr Spectral Sight needs buff ..so today I was having some duels with a rogue, bet you know what happened, complete ownage, only two thing I could pop was a spectral sight in the beginning and a desperate Honorable Medallion, dueling became an absolute unbalanced !@#$ just like openworld pvp so that means i was dead in a 4 sec stunlock (thx holinka). But anyway I was thinking about Spectral Sight, which should be a good thing against rogues, but they absolutely counter it nowadays so easily in arenas too (shadowstep and done deal), no sweat whatsoever. My idea is that in a form of a Honor talent, Spectral Sight has a complete CC immunity, and also enemy damage won't interrupt this ability. For balance purposes reduce the duration to 5 sec.Rawthentic20 11 Apr
11 Apr Throw Glaive macro temp fix (No Spec Swapping) Hey guys, after getting very frustrated about the Throw Glaive refusing to work with 7.2 i started digging in as much as i could to find solutions since Blizz did not give any answers and i got tired of specswapping every loading screen. So the solution for now is that you need to use the /click macro and add the skill (Throw Glaive) inside your action bar, for example i have ElvUI and i added it on my 6'th ActionBar button but since im using ElvUI i can't just type /click ActionButton6 or something like it would work for default UI, i had to /framestack and hover ontop of the button i have the skill inside, to see the real name of the button listed in my case it was /click ElvUI_Bar1Button6 and i added that instead of the /Cast Throw Glaive and now it works just perfectly. For those who TL.DR a) use /click macro instead of /cast or whatever. b) add Throw Glaive in action bar where you want c) type /framestack or /fstack and hover over the skill you added in your action bar to find the name of the ButtonBar that you need d) add /click ( NAME & NUMBER OF YOUR BAR ) on your macro Gl hf guys, hope it helps someone.Agonoize4 11 Apr
10 Apr WW reroll Hi guys After 7 months of WW, I'm a little bit bored of it,I'm thinking about reroll a DH dps, could I ask you what do you like the most about it? (PVE Wise) ThanksIschantel3 10 Apr
10 Apr FIX THE CHARGE BUG Blizzard. Fix. The. Fuc****. Charge. Bug. PLEASE!!!! [in the last 2 weeks we've lost 4 games because of it]Äshleyh6 10 Apr
10 Apr pvp question with the new artifact talenta is fb/death sweep gna see more use the bloodlet or is bloodlet still gna be the way to go?Craftycutts1 10 Apr