Transmogrification

24 Jan 2017 Transmogrification Forum Guildelines Guidelines In addition to the forum Code of Conduct (https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft. The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net, or Blizzard Entertainment are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, and/or non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words "Blizzard," "Blue," or any community team members' names in a thread topic is frowned upon. Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Posting "First" or IBTL ("in before lock") constitutes as spamming. You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL ("in before the lock") is not helpful, and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Do not "bump" posts. The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called "necro bumping" or "necroing"). Petition posts are frowned upon. These are discussion forums and, as such, we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Do not post about locked or deleted threads. Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It's up to you to read the forum Code of Conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules. There is also cool down period we institute during times of high forum traffic. If you are violating policy during one of these times due to frustration, you will be given a three-hour cool down suspension. This does not get logged on your record and is simply in place to keep the forums readable and civil. Serious violations will still have the appropriate action taken against them as documented in the Code of Conduct, and we do keep track of these cool down periods separately—if one is found to be repeatedly violating policy, appropriate action will be taken. Aerythlea0 24 Jan 2017
1h Faction change - artifact weapon appearance Do you keep your artifact weapon appearance after a faction change?Locos4 1h
21h Rate the transmog above you - part 14 The old thread reached the post limit, so I decided to make a new one. So rate the poster's mog above you on scale of 1-10! :)Tinkiloo347 21h
1d Transmog Question If an item drops that my character cannot wear, if it is BoP will that automatically unlock the transmog for my other characters? For example, a plate bop helm drops for a cloth wearer. He can’t equip it, but will the transmog open up for my plate wearing toons even though they never got the item?Azmodani2 1d
1d Hunter transmog Hello hunters! I’m looking for some really good looking transmogs for hunter, do you guys have any suggestions? I have a night elf hunter and I prefer bows over guns-these are pretty much all requierments I haveFerla6 1d
1d Tier 20 Shaman (Skybreaker) issue The Tier 20 set is currently not showing its leg plates through the robe, as it did in Legion. Is this intentional? It just looks like something's missing. It would be great if someone could enlighten me on this, as it's been bothering me ever since prepatch when it happened.Suhdude3 1d
1d LFR bags from mist raids Heya, Am farming items for the Vestments of the Haunted Forest, now am only a few items off but am kinda stuck on the boots, Deeproot Treads now normaly I would just find some other boots but as am on a mission to finnish all the older sets i missed out on over the years. so a few questions A can you still get the raid finder boots ? B whats the best way to farm them ?Kasisse1 1d
2d Transmogging v 2.0 An overview of the current issues Tell me if this has ever happened to you: it’s raid-night and you want to show off your new cool-looking warrior-set. You’re flexing and you’re posing right before Taloc. You’re feeling good about yourself. After beating Taloc however you get a new head-piece that is a 15 ilvl upgrade. Great! Right? Except that equipping it makes your transmog look totally off. No big deal, either you wait until after Mother to pony up on your 120k goldsink Grand Expedition Yak, hope someone else has the yak, or hope someone’s got engineering. At Fetid Devourer the raid leader asks you if you can tank instead of dps. Fair enough, just got to equip a few other pieces and… again, transmog’s ruined. Want to keep playing with your transmog for the rest of the raid? Pony up again. Sink more gold and energy into the mere idea of wanting to look a certain way for the evening. Got another piece of gear at Zek’voz? The message is clear: just don’t transmog for progression raids. Recognize the scenario, at least in some form? It’s not untenable but it is surprisingly disruptive for what should be a natural part of the game, that is: Play what you want to play and do it the way you want to look like doing it. That’s shouldn’t be too much to ask for, right? Let’s say you saw a sweet priest transmog while in the raid and wanted to save it somehow so you could review it later for your own 120 priest. Well, first of all, you can’t access your warrior’s Dressing Room and the Outfits you saved there while you’re logged on your priest -- fair enough, they’re two different characters and Blizzard have expressed that they want characters to be as separate as possible. But the Dressing Room in WoW checks the items you saved against -your- character and whether -you- can equip them. So when you go to check out the priest-set in the Dressing Room it will probably not show anything on your warrior, since you can’t equip cloth. Unlucky, guess you shouldn’t have been playing a warrior? So to summarize the current transmog issues: Changing between transmogs incurs a gold fee (around 400-600g) every time that you want to mix things up a bit. Wanting to experiment with different looks and how you want to express yourself in-game should reasonably be encouraged, accessible to even new players who mainly want to focus on their RP experience. Similarly, changing between transmogs must be done in specific capital cities. Want to RP scenes at Silvermoon? Tough luck, you’re stuck with the one transmog you’re wearing. That or enjoy having to port between the transmogrifier and wherever you want to RP for however many times you want to show something off. This disrupts the flow of whatever your group is doing. Likewise if you have the mount: one second you’re roleplaying, the next you try and hide out-of-sight behind a few bushes to mount up on a yak? I mean, surely that can’t be considered ideal gameplay. Having to change a single gear-slot results in upending your entire Outfit. This diminishes some of the joy of getting a new piece of gear or just replacing one with what you have in your bags. Likewise if you have three azerite chests with different traits in your bag (something that Blizzard has come out encouraging you to have), you better make sure all of them are transmogrified to the same item if you want to switch between them. And that’s just for 1 Outfit! If you want to be able to switch between 2 Outfits (the mere audacity!) you’re looking at another 150-200g just for transmogging the chest pieces. Then there’s 3 different sets of shoulders… 3 sets of helmets... Transmogging quickly adds up to being a downright chore that you just want to avoid. The Dressing Room can’t be regularly opened in-game while you’re by yourself. Want to take a look at one of the Outfits you saved earlier? Either head to the transmogrifier to access it or right-click another player’s portrait -> inspect -> then click on Dressing Room. The Dressing Room barely functions like it’s an in-game system, certainly not meant to be accessed and used for its own purpose. While in the Dressing Room you can’t really “save” other people’s transmogs even though one of the two only ways to access the function is by inspecting other people. First of all they have to be your armour-class, prompting the question: should the expected gameplay be to regret being on your main when you come across another armour-class? Second of all, even when you are the right armour-class the Outfit in the Dressing Room won’t tell you what the names of the pieces are so that you can collect them yourself later. And if you go to the transmogrifier to see if you can transmog it yourself, it’s only able to show you the pieces that you have already collected, the ones you have yet to collect won’t even show up as non-transmoggable pieces.Angeliel6 2d
3d advice on making transmog farming easier? unfortunately, my ocd ways make me a completionist. to that end, i feel a need to learn all transmog on all Armour/weapons. as all of you know, this is terrible cause of the rng. so, is there any way to increase the rate you learn items? atm i use 4 different Armour types to farm, with a warrior for plate so he can also learn all weapons except wands. when i can be bothered, i try to run as many alts through a place as i can, i have about 17 110+ toons. but running a place once can be boring, let alone 17 times. and for any blues or people in charge of the droprate or stuff, can you just make life easier for us when things are in legacy mode?Vintoleth4 3d
3d Artifact Transmog Hello, The issue i have is that my Feral Druid has unlocked 14 artifact appearances on my fangs of ashamane, however in bfa when i use any weapon and go to the transmogrify vendor i can only transmogrify into Nature orange, and 3 of the hidden artifact appearances, i want to know is this intended or do i need to do something.Clawchief3 3d
3d Enhancement Shaman Legion Artifact Just throwing out the idea, but since both our weapons (left and right hand) look different, wouldn't it be cool to have the option to use the same one on both left and right hand? Take the "Blackhand" transmog I got, if I could use only the "Fire" part of it on both weapons, or even the "Fire" part from the initial, basic version, that would rock, and probably the coolest t-mog weapons ever :-).Khariz1 3d
3d Warrior DW/Tank Artifact Appearances Hello. I've known this for a while now, but figured to wait and see if this gets fixed. We're unable to lets say, use the weapon part of a Legion artifact tank combo, and pair it with a different shield. Taken how much I love the flail part of the Scale of the Earthwarder, and how much I hate the shield, I'd very much like to see this fixed.Warkryn0 3d
3d PvP Polearm transmog as Strength class Is it possible to get the transmogs for other roles/main stat classes in any way? I can use polearms but they are agility so they don't drop as loot for us Paladins.Androme4 3d
3d Warriors Tmogs Could you please let fury tmog 2h to 1h or let us actualy use 1h again. Also remove the faction shield from Dstance for arms? thanksSnake3 3d
3d what if transmog was a proffesion? Like the title says. what if blizz had approached transmog like in the old days you open the trade window and the person that has enchanting applies a enchant on the item. but instead it isn't enchanting but a transmog of another item applied by someone with a profession called "artist". the items this artist can apply very on 2 things he or she will need a skill level equal to where the item is found and he or she will need a X number of that very item on applying this the X number of these items gets consumed for example you need 3 green items 5 blue items or 7 epic items all ofc the very same item making this a costly but still a doableSeptagon1 3d
3d Can't obtain glove appearance for Warfront set So I'm only missing the gloves from the Warfront set. What I don't understand is that I got the 7th Legionnaire's Handwraps on 2 characters already. To be honest, the gloves I got look differently from the one on the set, but they have the same name and came from the Warfront. I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to tmog, so could someone please help me understand what's going on and explain how could I obtain the gloves included in the tmog set? Thank you!Ájmage4 3d
4d Which one do you think is cool? So I have 10 transmogs that I constantly work on and I never seem to be finished because there is always room for improvement imo, but, I think I'm almost done with the majority of these mogs anyway. Here's a list of my 10 mogs that I'm currently working on. Which one do you think is coolest? https://gyazo.com/a3e780adf8e0810bcb98eb7a71342c9f Best regards, -RhunokRhunok20 4d
4d more "1 sided shoulder pads" ( this is a double post I accidentally posted it in general as well ) more "1 sided shoulder pads" what do I mean ? well most shoulder pads cover both shoulders. there are however some that only cover 1 shoulder. what I like to see is more existing models having a 1 sided equivalent. either by new items or.. by a added option in the transmorg window. best regards, septic tank.Septagon1 4d
4d Alliance elite gloves not in game. Alliance bfa season 1 elite set leather gloves are missing. You get the normal version of the appearance when you get 1600. But the actual elite version is not in the game. Horde ones are working correctly. I already made post in arena forums. Maybe someone important sees it here or something. GM told me in game to make bug report. Maybe other will report it too. Here is picture comparing my appearance tab horde and alliance. https://imgur.com/a/xZ9HpEP So here is the normal version of the gloves https://gyazo.com/49e33b1668efb7f4e270d343edf2d554 And here is the elite version https://gyazo.com/2eb63afd2381518cb447b1c185c2671fRaivoroger1 4d
4d Suggestion: Let us favourite unobtained appearances Sometimes one wants to make a transmog set consisting of pieces from multiple different sources. It is very irritating to have to scroll through pages and pages of appearances when trying to remember which ones you wanted. I know you can save outfits in the dressing room thing, but that doesn't help when trying to figure out where to farm the items. Please let us bookmark unobtained appearances in some way so that they show up at the beginning. I feel like this would remove a lot of needless frustration from transmog farming.Wobwobwob1 4d
4d Keep the transmog and trade the item (idea) Blizzard, could you please make it so the original owner of a looted item could keep the transmog look even if it's traded? i know, that would mean the item could be traded around to everyone to obtain the look. but what if we change that rule like this would work only for items obtained via personal loot and those items could be traded only once? that way transmog runners could get the item look they want without feeling "guilty", maybe even feel gracious as they could help out players who would use that item as gear, those low geared people could get more gear and so there would be less frustration in dungeon runs because of fear of getting kicked fruiting in more dungeon runs maybe? on one hand it would mean +1 person could get a tmog per item. on the other hand it would decrease the toxicity among the LFG/LFR runners. opinions?Fatum0 4d
5d Legion artifact spec gated why? T_T all i wanted was to hang out with my GF Xal but now every time i change to disci she goes away T_T you made me cry blizz.... seriously tho.. any news regarding a possible intention to change this? pretty pls?Eltharynd0 5d
5d Feral/Guardian Tmog discuss Hey! As of recently I rerolled to my beloved druid and I've mostly been playing feral and I came across this dilema of '' Do I wanna look good in cat form or do I want to have a matching weapon for my Human Tmog? '' and it got to the point of being annoying since the artifact weapons coloring is odd for most leather transmogs so it always looks off or even bad if you tmog the daggers. Wouldn't it be lovely if we had the option in the transmog vendor to only choose the cat form / bear form ( for guardian ) that we want and tmog to the daggers optionally? Since we unlocked the forms appearance and not really the dagger ones.Akhu10 5d
5d Transmog only loot mode? Something's been on my mind quite a lot lately whenever I've been doing transmog runs on old content... Why do we still get rings/necks/trinkets drop? Seriously, I know transmog isn't a huge part of the game but it's fun to get a group of friends together and go and blitz down the bosses that gave us so much trouble in the past, only to get a damn ring or trinket to drop. I don't need them, I'm never going to need them or want them, nobody is. So what if there was some sort of way we could have it so that only transmoggable items drop. I understand the implication of loot table changes and such, and I'm also not asking to step into say Throne of Thunders and come out with a full tier set for whatever class I decide to run on, I just want to know whether or not it's possible to have some sort of loot mode, whether it be automatic or player choice (timewalking usefulness of old trinkets comes to mind) that we could just take away the chance for the non-transmoggable items to drop? Like I said, I'm not asking to walk into a raid and get guaranteed tier pieces or whatever, it's just super frustrating running the same raid for the 8th week in a row only to still be getting useless items from bonus rolls and such. Surely I'm not the only one that feels this way?Broxxar0 5d
5d Warglaives to fist weapons or mage tower So since all the transmogs for demon hunter weapons look like absolute garbage, and the only ones worth getting are the ones from the mage tower challenge in legion (which i obviously don't have, cuz i didn't play dh in legion) and warglaives not mogable to fist weapons, can u please make up your mind and allow us to get one of the 2 at the very least? thanks.Dhørma1 5d
5d Taran Zhu's Polearm/Staff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slzQOyS5TqQ In this cinematic. Taran Zhu's using a Polearm or Staff that I'd really like to pair with my current Transmog. But so far, I haven't been able to find it. Do any of you fine folk know what this weapon is, and where to get it? It would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance -OmrilOmril2 5d
5d Obtaining Fierce Gladiator's Chain Armor in BfA I really want to purchase the Fierce Gladiator's Chain Armor (Elite Recolor) set from Marshal Frazer in Dalaran - but it still requires the Echoes of Battle currency despite Legion Season 7 having wrapped up. Is this currency still obtainable, or will I have to wait for the vendor to start charging Marks of Honor at some point instead? Sorry if this is a silly question. I'm new here and just really like that particular mog!Merida2 5d
5d Honorbound Centurion Armor Any idea where/how I can get the Spiked Orcish looking varient of the Honorbound Centurion Armor? There is no info in-game or online other than "Quest", the set doesn't even show up in the set tab, only the individual pieces show in the collection tab.. Any help!? ps. I have been grinding Warfronts and haven't gotten any pieces yet.Laviathon1 5d
6d Bloodied Dancing Steel. Hello folks, i've been looking for other persons who have the issue of owning weapons with bloodied dancing steel, but can't get the illusion since at the time it wasnt made apparent that duelist would be the req. This i find errournous from blizzards part. I spend alot of my highschool freetime getting 2.2 for bloodied dancing steel, and i actually feel robbed from it. I found this post on the US forum, explaining exactly my thoughts. I'll copy pasta the opening and then link the US post. "So what I want to ask and hear from the game dev's is why Bloody Dancing Steel & Spirit of Conquest isn't available for use as an account wide illusion. So pretty every elite item from pvp got put into the wardrobe whether that be a weapon, gear or WoD enchant. So the question is why wasn't the MoP enchant for Bloody Dancing Steel & Spirit of Conquest added. It was a elite pvp enchant just as is any other pvp elite item thats already in the wardrobe and illusion list. Not everyone maybe played WoD and was able to get the Glorious tyranny but people still did earn the elite enchant back in MoP and should get just as much love for it as WoD enchants did after all there both elite pvp earned items. So i want to hear the dev's answer to this and if there is any future plans for this to be added. There is quite a handful of us who would love to see this hit the illusion board that have extras laying in the bags going to waste that want to relive that period of pvp time when we earned them." From this post, which has many valid comments and points. : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752591359?page=1 Hope there's others out there with the same problem that will support this threadSternum19 6d
6d Why some tabard appearances are not account-wide? Is it intentional that many tabard appearances are reputation-locked on alts? Today I finally gained exalted reputation with Armies of Legionfall and spent 10k Nethershards so I could use this faction's tabard appearance on my other character. It turned out that it's not possible because my alt isn't exalted with that faction. I find it very strange because there are so many cosmetic items that we obtained on mains (mounts/gear/toys) and can be used on alts but for some reason that's not the case for tabards which are purely cosmetic items (at least the new ones). For someone who really enjoys the transmogrification system it is really frustrating that all my effort put on obtaining exalted reputation is for nothing since now I have to do exactly the same thing on each alt on which I want to use the particular tabard appearance. If this is really intentional, shouldn't there be any catch-up mechanism for other characters to gain reputation faster (for example reputation tokens that can be bought on main and sent to alts)?Cydros5 6d
6d Arcanite Ripper & Sun-Lute of the Phoenix King transmog Hello, I seek for transmog that goes well with both of these axes. I made myself this one: https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room#Rxzz0zJ8z9MM9MRzz0M08OJ28zxn8GP7mmTM87cqNv87ckrj8zbB8ksI8zbi8mTo808kRZ8zbi8qSD808dGg808 As Arcanite Ripper's green glow is not removable, I have to put Breath of Yu'lon on Sun-Lute to match them. Glows are not shown at Wowhead for some reason. Maybe you can help me to find something better?Elizabeth0 6d
6d Transmogs Wand So i lvl my priest up now to max lvl and her main weapon is a wand and i cant transmog Legion Artifacts over it , so the question is why did i put work into unlocking the Artifact looks when i cant even transmog into it , i find it silly as i remember that it was stated that we could transmog Legion Artifacts weapon looks on our BFA weapons then to find out that's not the case .Creekie5 6d
11 Oct Honorbound Shoulder Bug The size of the Honorbound Centurion's Shoulderplates are not equal size, and it is clearly a bug. The same story goes for Dread Gladiator Shoulders, as they have the same skin, but with a different color. Here is a picture of how its supposed to look like: https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/760456.jpg And here is the live version: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/238066915187097600/487616038675021824/Shoulders.png Original post from reddit, thanks to Volgon https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/9dv7nc/bughorde_dread_gladiators_plate Are Blizzard planning to fix this?Sharkhan2 11 Oct
10 Oct Thori'dal transmog? Thori'dal transmog ? will we hunters ever be able to transmog it just as other classes like the rogues can transmog their blades?Gurkrunkare2 10 Oct
09 Oct Buying reputation gated transmog items in BFA 8.1 Hi, I have grinded the shado-pan rep required to purchase the Replica shado-pan helmet and the Old Hillpaw rep required to buy the straw hat, on a plate wearer. Will i be able to buy these items on a leather wearing alt without grinding the rep after the changes comming in patch 8.1? The straw hat doesn't even appear at the vendor before the Old Hillpaw rep is maxed. Is this a special case of reputation gated transmog items?Kannelsnurr0 09 Oct
09 Oct Mag'har heritage armor bra? So, I am almost exalted with Honorbound (Don't look at me like that, I focused on 7th legion first.) and as I was going about my business I saw a Mag'har female character run past me in the heritage armor. I opened it in dressing room to see how it will look on male orc, and I noticed the harness is kind of weird. Now, I noticed this on wowhead before BfA even begun but I always presumed it was a beta thing, as I saw some pictures of it where it was fixed. Some of you I quess already saw it, or saw ome thread about it already, but I would like to bring it to the developers attention and get this small mistake fixed as soon as possible. Now what I am talking about is that the harness on the male character uses some texture bits from the female version. Basically it looks, and when you think about it, it is, a leather bra. This reddit thread shows nicely all the pictures and other info you need to know. https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/9cgjl0/tlddr_maghar_orcs_are_wearing_bras_as_heritage/ As I said, I would love if this simple mistake got fixed quickly.Sarog2 09 Oct
09 Oct Quel Serrar 5 years, 3 characters, mixed 10m and 25m, no quel serrar, something got to be wrong here. Please comfort me.Nelithia2 09 Oct
08 Oct Hunter Transmog Artifact I know that the hunter BM artifact weapon was gun - But why cant we be allowed to transmog our current gear to f.ex MM or SV artifact when we are specced BM? Does not make sense that we are restricted to transmog guns only when we can use whatever we want now and not just the gun, as when we had the artifact...?Shadowbubble5 08 Oct
07 Oct WTS Teebu's Scorching Straight Sword WTS Teebu's Scorching Straight Sword - on stormreaver server accepting offers around 250k mark its ilvl 355 version Contact: Vexxed#21527Véxxed0 07 Oct
07 Oct Elite leather gloves missing (Alliance) As the title says, I have unlocked all my elite dread gladiator parts except the cloak. BUT elite leather gloves look the same as the normal ones, and this is only for Alliance. Horde has a different model for elite leather gloves (which looks cooler than normal gloves). Wowhead shows the real model of elite gloves on Alliance but the model is missing in game. This is frustrating.Suneye0 07 Oct
07 Oct Cloth Armor Depression I am literally getting depressed because every single cloth transmog that actually looks decent and is HD somewhat is either for warlock or priest, all the mage sets look like they were made for a carnival or something if i want a cool HD Mog i either have to look like a priest or a warlock. as for who ever had the idea to make wands usable this expantion should have also included at least 100+ wand transmogs with the first wand you found because all the wand mogs look so terrible and i'm stuck with a wand as for offhands they should just give us a shield id prefer a shield on my back than a wand heck il go and tank as a mage rather than having a off-hand that is not even visible for 95% of the timeZieera0 07 Oct
06 Oct D.I. Heritage Armor is missing something. it's missing the "side plates" from the model that was presented at the start. I dont know if it is part of the Belt, or of the Pants, but it is clearly missing. Any plans on correcting this? PS: also, any plans on giving players the Heritage Weapons and Shield that the NPCs have? it's a shame for such well designed pieces to go to waste.Hordsax1 06 Oct
06 Oct fix the god damn size of weapons how hard can it be to fix the weapon sizes for specific races? it has been years now, and nothing is being done about daggers looking like swords and fists like shields. simple changes, it's becoming unacceptable for me. Edit: also shoulders. bruh let me stab you with my ''daggers'' https://imgur.com/3jql1XaHeritizarmur7 06 Oct
06 Oct Tmog belt Can you make this belt tmoggable for warrior too please? There is no belt that suits rbg vanilla gear other than this and it's pala only. https://www.wowhead.com/item=120981/replica-knight-lieutenants-lamellar-girdleSnake0 06 Oct
05 Oct WTS [Miner's Hat of the Deep] on Twisting Nether WTS [Miner's Hat of the Deep] on Twisting Nether for in game gold only. 9 million gold. To contact: Weysel#2567Báisteach0 05 Oct
05 Oct Warglaives of Azzinoth not transmogable after legion? Hello all! I heard some rumors that Warglaives of Azzinoth wont be transmogable after legion ends, is that true? i couldnt find any official info about that. Today i finished my 31 run and still no luck. I just want to now am i wasting my time cuz, 31 runs took some of it... Cheers!Takeen8 05 Oct
05 Oct Dagger-Fist weapon-Off-hand as a group? So currently, all three of these weapon types can only be mogged into their respective category. How about binding all three together into their own mogging rule-set in the same way that Guns/Bows/Crossbows do? Would let people be that little bit more creative when it comes to their mogs too!Pinchpenny0 05 Oct
04 Oct Wands unable to be transmogged into other weapons? I have no issue mogging my priests staff into Xal'atath. For some reason I can't mog my wand on my mage into Felo'Melorn, Aluneth, or Ebonchill. Is this intended or have they forgotten to make wands Transmoggable?Ilythara7 04 Oct
04 Oct Tusk of Mannoroth Hello Guys! I want a Discussion over the Tusk of Mannoroth.. It seems to have the lowest droprate off any item in the game.. I have got many mounts, many transmogs in less than 100 runs but the Tusk seems to be a mission impossible.... How can Blizzard make this item such a low droprate? I mean It's Amazing It's Beautifull It's Godlike It's a Wish It's a Gift.. The Tusk is probabbly the most wanted Item/thing in my World of Warcraft carreer... Discuss Love ya all,Komsijaa7 04 Oct
04 Oct Cannot transmog into any warlock artifact appearance I'm currently using a wand+off-hand combination, that I got from questing before I reached level 120, it seems like I cannot transmog those into any warlock artifact appearance using any of the specs, like it is supposed to. The drop-down menu option for "Legion Artifacts" is not showing at all in the transmog npc.Rinotx15 04 Oct