Arenas

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
1m PvP Talents in PvP Leaderboards? Hello. Is there any way to look PvP Leaderboards and see which PvP Talents players have selected? The Blizzard default site shows only Talents selected.Halowa4 1m
5m frost dk its been months please do somethingSpegeln9 5m
11m FIX ARENA SERVERS Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong way Out of range Facing the wrong wayImoveinstuns3 11m
27m [3v3]Viable DK combos Greetings I am looking for a list of viable DK combos for 3v3. I want to play mainly Unholy, but also combos with FROST are appreciated. (DK noob here) Thanks for advice :)Arnax4 27m
56m Elite sets for 1800 rating. What do you think about it? They were 2200 in cata, lowered to 2000 in mop, maybe it's time to make it 1800 because overal skill is much higher and it is harder to push nowadays? Will it be healthy for the game and participation - is the main question. *In BfA we wont have artifact weapons, so maybe making elite sets for 1800, and elite weapons for 2k is a good thing to discuss at least?Naktu56 56m
58m Red Ench So the pvp red ench is available for those who got duellist < and hero a/h in s14/s15, first of all hero and duellist are not equal especially in that season. second of all duellist required much more rating that the red ench. I got my red ench in mop and i'd quite like it if implementing it again was done fairly, the people who earned it were allowed it not people far above the required rating had it exclusively. same with CM gear i farmed it on 4 rogues because it was exclusive to the individual character, waste of time. please be consistent bliz.... give me my red enchant that i earnedØøooøøooøø12 58m
1h I like russians sheeping me through pillars >) in bear formBluehairguy20 1h
1h Ban everyone abusing the sap bug There's a new sap bug where if you sometimes vanish near a player it pulls him and you out of combat so you can sap him. Many people exploit this so..Bluehairguy21 1h
3h MW arena, Mana. Copy pasted from Monk forums, no replies. I've played up to about 1900 MMR in arena. I've noticed a trend. MW Monks and Arcane Mages seem to be the only classes that has an actual mana bar before high dampening kicks in. When im at the 30-40% mark, the other healer tend to be comfortably sitting at 90% mana. I'm not even going overboard with healing. I cancel Soothing Mist when not needed, i dont use Enveloping Mist when not needed, I hard cast Effuses whenever possible, I trade Cocoon for their offensive cooldowns instead of healing through it, I use Mana Tea if i absolutely have to heal through heavy damage, i use Healing Elixirs to keep myself over 80% health for Vim and Vigor. What am I doing wrong?Rotak24 3h
4h 7.3 Havoc Demon Hunter Nerfed ?? PvP Montage So Apparently Demon Hunter are Nerfed ?? My Friend said that so i decided to grap membership and jump back into the wow scene and this is my experience... https://youtu.be/N461zROeKVQ Hope you enjoy :) PS - Nerfed LULSámíí25 4h
4h Respect to every F-Mage ^ I almost smashed my keyboard for afking cuz u cant do much whatever u face. Double melee: Have 24/7 uptime and pve on you - gg wp Caster/Melee(specially rogue): 24/7 uptime on you meanwhile enemy dont even need to cc or interrupt heal cuz heal cant outheal ur dmg soaking caster cleave: screw you over without effort U cant get sheeps throu Ur burst gets out cct or even purged U get asked where your dmg is Srs respect on every FMage, that plays srs pvp on high rated You feel like ure a SP just in a worse version and everything noodles what you shoot - Before u suggest arcane or frost: dont otherwise i would play it screw this gameVaelthyras2 4h
5h How exactly iLVL affects you in PVP ? When I say PVP, I mean arenas and battlegrounds, not the world PVP. When people who just dinged, enter pvp with iLVL 750 or so, you can see that they have about 600k HP less than others. So, I am wandering how much exactly does iLVL impacts you in PVP, because 600k HP is a lot, it can save you from being one shot. Here are my few questions: 1. What exactly do you get from having PVP templates at first place ? As far as I know, PVP template is set to iLVL 935 for everyone. If someone who is 750 and someone who is 930 enter arena, they should be equal ? But obviously they are not, you can see by HP. I was thinking that only if you are above 935 you can get some 0.1% bonus for each item level. 2. This 0.1% bonus affects what ? Primary and secondary stats, including stamina ? Damage ? Also, PVP template is templating what ? 3. Is there any significant difference between 930 and 950 iLVL ?Nully13 5h
6h fan of knives stealth nerf? i dunno but today playing, the pvp talent of fan of knives shows no damage increased when hitting 3 targets, i've tested in several games and was doing the SAME damage as no talented, at first i was abit worried thinking that im hitting 2 targets but then i faced a demolock and still, peak dmg of 60k on 3 target can you blizzard please say anything about this?Dexlul5 6h
9h Arena partners? Hi I have seen many threads about how hard it is to find decent partners for arena and rbgs and i agree , everytime you look for arena partner everyones looking for/is 2200xp but when you manage to group up with one of them , it clearly they are not that good (backpeddaling,keyboardturning,clicker,dosnt know his class,no peel,cc) so i had an idea how to make finding decent teammates less annoying Discord pvp community pros: keyboardturning plebs probably wont join , coz hey they dont visit forums , or have patience to join discord It has voice (essential for high rated pvp) Easy to use and is easy on the machine cons: waiting for server to get more ppl It would probably take some time to get people to join for it to work , but joining the server and waiting for it to grow a lil is not that bad since most of you all probably have discord running all the time anyway heres the link discord.gg / ZMW7pzcNonnative21 9h
11h no elite gear before after season 7? i though the 2k would be available after season ends... now i hear its first in season 7.. that is just horrible game design for those who achieved 2k and wanna start the new season with the mog.... horrible horribleFloxion13 11h
11h Rshammy rages at Maldiva https://clips.twitch.tv/RichStrangeFerretPRChaseTwisimo4 11h
11h Stoneform now triggers 30 sec cd on trink Gonna fix relentless and arcane torrent now for horde?Dynames17 11h
11h Macro help Heya! to make this short is there a way to make a macro which i press without modifer it dispels myself and with like shift modifer it dispels my party1 member? that in 1 button like lets say i press f it dispels myself and shift+f dispels party1... thx :)Badshift2 11h
12h Glorious Tyranny READDED 7.3 Enchanter’s Illusion - Glorious Tyranny is now available to purchase from Prideful Gladiator vendors, for characters who earned Duelist: Season 14 or Duelist: Season 15. Enchanter’s Illusion - Primal Victory is now available to purchase from Warmongering Gladiator vendors, for characters who earned Duelist: Warlords Season 1, Duelist: Warlords Season 2, or Duelist: Warlords Season 3. Source: Front page of mmo champion.Moanerlisa212 12h
12h Hpala needs a healing buff Buff FoL and Holy Light with 20-30%, it's sick my shaman can do 2 million healing waves when someones at 70% without any cooldowns...Akiyuki19 12h
19h Rogue macros deletedØøooøøooøø0 19h
20h HEROIC LEAP THX Blizz Hello gentlemans, it really drives me mad how it works. Will they fix it? Did you know something new? Or they still dont care? ThanksJoehernandes6 20h
21h Mistweaver Buff this !@#$ specDavahkiin3 21h
22h Make old elite sets available We should have old elite sets available for the people who once achieved Gladiator. It's a shame that so many good looking sets are wasted, while all the old heroic/mythic raiding sets are still available very easily. For me it would be a good reason to start pushing gladiator and surely for many others. It'd kind of encourage a lot of pvers to do pvp. You can even make some stupid grindy currency to buy pieces of gear but I think old elite should be availableSenpaì21 22h
22h I think im gonna cry :( Today I got scratch on the back of my new iphone 8+. Any one have any idea how to remove it,heard that you can get rid of it with this - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0009H519Y/ref=as_li_ss_tl?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&linkCode=sl1&tag=bsu00-20&linkId=ddedb31ac520f1bb5f26397bbd4e5273Traintheblue26 22h
23h Gladiator / Rank1 projection For everybody that is interested in numbers. http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/352323-eu-gladiator-r1-cutoff-projection/Keinberserk1 23h
23h Soloqueue behind the scenes Everyone are blindly taking this soloqueue idea, spaming forums, believing in it, without giving arguments to counter arguments. This is my opinion. I think it will be hard for me to explain what exactly I think but, I hope that at least someone will understand me. Summing it up at the beginning: Solo queue will not fix PVP nor increase the amount of players participating in PVP dramatically. People who play skirmish and random battlegrounds will try solo queue, because they are similar in nature. People who are bored of regular rated ladder will queue in soloqueue occasionally. When I say people I do not count regular glad pushers. They will play on both ladders, because that is what they do. Soloqueue should be aimed to solve the problem of people that are not gladiators, but casuals. People with 2.6k+ MMR do not have problem with PVP except that they are maybe bored of playing against same 2 comps over and over. Reasons why soloqueue will not be gamechanger: Soloqueue in nature will cause the "feeling" of playing random battlegrounds or skirmish to players participating in it. When you do not get retardet team, you will enjoy playing, but most of the time you WILL get retardet team, and you will hate it. Since people that are not high tear PVP players will join soloqueue ( coming from skirmishes and random BG's ), they will just suck a lot. This will cause games to be like "pop the CD's and see who is less retardet". When I say games, I mean those under 2.4k mmr. And yet again, this is very important, because people who have the most problems with PVP are those lower rated ones. We do know that pro players will see soloqueue as a place where you need to adapt strategies instead of fighting only against 2 OP comps all the time. But what most of the people do not understand is that PVP is in bad situation at this moment, because lower rated people do not enjoy it, and generally people do not want to participate. Pro PVP players will get their glad no matter what. That is why they spend 10h a day playing... I see gladiators being mad at blizzard because they want to make PVP more appealing to plebs. That is the problem. Idea of making PVP more appealing to plebs is very good, it is just that Blizzard is doing it the wrong way. There will be lack of healers in soloqueue even more than in regular arena bracket, for the reason soloqueue games will be all about poping CD's ( like in lower rated regular bracket ). Yet again, I am not talking about high rated games, because I strongly believe that what happens in high rated games do not matter so much considering the PVP status in general. Why I believe that what happens in high rated games do not matter so much considering the PVP status in general. Fact is in the numbers. How many people participate in PVP ? How many get the rewards every year ? Very small amount considering the player base. "PVP for masses" is what needs to happen. Blizzard knows it, but they do not know how to make it happen. One of the reason may be because pro players are not giving the right feedback, because they do not understand that "PVP for masses" is what PVP needs, I see that most of them are against that concept, but yet they want PVP to be much better. Not gonna happen that way...Nully20 23h
23h If this happens, you won't need soloQ. 1) Experience achievements redesigned. 2) New achievement for every 50 rating. 3) Achievements are deleted every second season. 4) If you creat your own group - highest rating for the previous season is shown in LFG. What we get: -No more 2011 2.2k achievemnts. -Wasnt playing for the whole season? - play with high rated friends or get better again with low rated players. -No more 2k exp asking for 2.4 exp healers.Шатурас10 23h
1d Lordofmagic haHAA SorinaTeriah0 1d
1d Drop hacks in arena? Me and my Arena partner were playing in 2v2 ranked, we killed enemy DD (sub rogue), and enemy healer(resto shaman) stood frozen for a while. Both me and my arena partner got crashed after the healer stood in his place and we received World of Warcraft stopped working error. Our games simply crashed and after the crashes the enemy healer killed both of our characters and won (?). I don't know if they flooded our computers with something or whatever. It was too absurd that only both of us got dropped after a while he stood still and eventually only us got dropped while he was still in arena.Raakèl6 1d
1d Change the weekly reward Change the weekly reward to give echoes of x instead of the random item. As compensation also add rings, relics, necks and trinkets to the echoes vendor. Currently half the loot table seems to consist of a million different rings and necks which have all crit and vers on them but different names so they block getting actual mog items. People who want the rng fix (who I'm not convinced even exist) would still get it since the itemization is still random just like with the argunite vendor.Heavybeat0 1d
1d Arena representation - premade queue It's worse than ever. Today I was trying to find anyone to play on Alliance. I met few newbies or alts only. Unless my friends are online I can't even play PvP. We need solo queue so bad. What also makes me laugh are these fotm rerollers still playing on 1500 cr because they change spec every season and play play only "rank 1" comps. The most frustrating part of WoD and Legion PvP is waiting in Premade queue not being able to do anything hoping for any decent partner/partners. No wonder people are leaving this game if they wait 1 hour in queue to play 2-3 games with a new player who barely has any idea how to play his class.Isheartears23 1d
1d PvP Gang - RBG/Arena Find Players Discord Hello European PvP Friends, I am Madnuzz, and I like having people to PvP with! I have seen a few tries at discord communities but have always thought "this can improve". Therefore me and my friends banded together and have build a Discord community over time, we already have over 100 active people! We've had our first Discord RBG group up and running, and maintained a 80% winrate, with over 2000 MMR Suggestions are always welcome! Server features: Horde/Alliance ranks and separate chats! Online memberlist, sorted on rating! Armory-confirmed rating ranks! Find people of your own level for arena/RBG No more looking for people through forums/reddit! What do we do? RBG's (Already pushed 2k MMR within a few days) Premade Arena wPvP Events Friendly arena/bg battles and tournaments Training and practice You can find and join us here: https://discord.gg/jzhNyu3Møx15 1d
1d Forst Dk bug So I queue some 2s arena last night with good priest friend Bigjimmy, pushing 2k... Meet warrior/shaman team, Bigjimmy rage quit because I die, said I shouldn't be behind pillar, I say I have green bubble. has this happened to another forsts, that you die, even with green bubble. pls fixHippienip14 1d
1d Frost dk Any pvp developer(if theres any pvp developer) can explain me when you guys stop the frost dk dream? when you guys stop the every single minute frost dk bloodlust(runeweapon)? Am i have to facing frost dk 10/8 games? Why every single another class viable with frost dk?Fakemeister35 1d
1d Just back - need some pointers Heya, I haven't played in ages (had to ask people how to get to my class hall after flying to old Dalaran.. ^^). Just wanna do some fairly casual arenas with my friends, but knowing myself I'll be a little mad if I don't perform at least reasonably. After logging on I noticed 2 things: Everything gives like a billion AP for some reason, and everyone has like 20 % more HP than me in PvP. Now being fairly lazy, I concluded that the easiest thing to do was to go here and ask for help! What do I need to do to get my character at least semi-viable as fast as possible? If I remember correctly, I used to just spam arenas and it'd give gear. However, if I remember correctly it hardly mattered what gear you had - traits was everything. Got 30 or so, which im guessing is awful by now. But it was so long ago, I really can't remember.Bloomsie13 1d
1d Why is 2k experience important? Why all they ask 2k experience for 3s? Sometimes they don't even have it their self... Wtf? Sometimes 2k xp players don't even know how to play!? :s Is it a troll that went viral or something?HeahehaD52A520 1d
1d 1v1 Wargame (for testing things) Think it would be a good idea? I'd rather just queue against a buddy of mine to test PvP macros etc rather than going into a 6 mins skermishes queue or rated. Also gives us duels back without open world attributes like legys. Also it's a wargame so playing as or against certain specs don't matter as there is no profit in them. NoI'm not asking for 1v1 rated. But just a place where me and a buddy can test things without queue times. In the arena environmentCappnkrunch0 1d
1d Why are addons like Omnibar allowed? Why is this kind of perversion still allowed in Arenas and in this game. Seeing the enemy CDS , DR should be considered hack. It's like maphacking in StarCraft or seeing the enemy weapons at the start of a CS match and the go to positions of the enemy players. How is this sh*t even considered to be allowed in this game Blizz?Hotarumi23 1d
1d Capping is a nightmare Before you read further I want you to take into consideration the TITLE is not based on playing against other players, this is more directed to the current system used to cap in arena at the moment. the current system in arena currently is a rating based system where it seems to RANDOMLY award you individually when the game feels like it until you have reached the requirement of 1500 rating. How can you call it random? the reason why I'm calling it random is as you can win or lose games and you will still progress to your weekly goal of 1500 in each bracket, however the rating isnt based on any statistics of that im aware of as i play both roles healer & dps yet seem to obtain hardly any rating, if any that is. Sometimes im awarded 10, sometimes a bit just over a 100 and this is in the scenario of both games I win & Lose the amount of rating I obtain per game is stupid and clearly not been thought through it takes roughly 5-8 games sometimes more than it takes my pre-made, to cap with somebody where we both start at 0/1500 rating to obtain the weekly piece of PVP gear simply because the game decides to reward me either nothing or very little rating towards my goal. It gets a bit out of hand as at time it can simply take hour to two hours just to get the full cap because I'm not being awarded any rating at times for winning whereas my partner is more consistently being awarded and being left to wait on me for capping. lastly the actual rewards you get from the system the rewards are random based as there are currently no vendor in the game for PVPERS to redeem what they want for their effort, unless they are purchasing gladiator related items/sets or food/potions for battlegrounds, I am aware you can obliterate items to get a lower item level piece of the tier you haven't obtained yet. Despite the obliterum forge existing to be a basically fail-safe catch up for pvpers obtaining a set I still find the system pathetic as it really is a turn off and turns what is already a grind into a slaughter and potentially huge turn off i'd imagine for alot of players to think twice about stepping into the arena. Edit: im aware you can obtain pieces through consistently playing by RNG however its again a roll of the dice, a slim chance at best and 9/10 times you will never find yourself equipping the item that drops either due to it being a duplicate or the item level being horribly lower than your current equip. I'm not sure this is a reasonable system in the slightest to be honest, would be cool to hear if anybody else doesn't like the current capping system for arenas and or suffer similar experiences. TL:DR Arena is a joke, capping is an even bigger joke in itself.Makarg2 1d
1d purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purge purgeDavahkiin13 1d
1d DH or WW I like the fast pace and mobility of both classes and struggling to pick a main for pvp (arena and RBG). I normally play with a druid healer in 2's and either an enhancement shammy or affliction lock in 3's Thanks in advanceAllíum19 1d
2d How best to play BM Hunter? Hello, first off Im aware of BMs state currently but that doesnt bother me, I enjoy a challenge and have more fun with the spec than the other specs, I mainly wanted to findout what the best comps were for me in 2s/3s and what talent build I should opt for, appreciate you taking time to read this.Jhinjie2 2d
2d Create solo queue !! Searching for a team for 3s for 3 hours now and nothing... Atleast create a god damn solo queue so i can get paired up with people on my mmr vs people on the same mmr and play some !@#$ing pvp already !!!!Xzulrogg21 2d
2d Why is self-healing so gutted? Ever since I've played this game I have been able to heal myself as a DPS class. Even my WotLK warrior could self-heal more than ferals/enh/rets/etc. nowadays... Enraged Regeneration healed for 20 seconds worth of hard-casted self-healing on a feral druid nowadays. And I had constant passive healing from Second Wind and Blood Craze as well... Even if ferals opt into Restoration Affinity their Swiftmend heals for 8% of your hp, Regrowth heals for 3%... What the hell? In WotLK I could Regrowth into Rejuv and it would result in a 80% hp HoT. In Cata 3-stack Lifebloom would be 50% of my hp in heals alone. Not to mention Cata's Frenzied regeneration. In MoP Heart of the Wild was an abomination and you basically became healer for a minute but even without it ferals could easily heal up to full with 3 Predatory Strikes procs and a Cenarion Ward. Rets still have kind of okay-ish Flash of Lights (10% of hp and a fast cast) but there is no way to make it instant, and JV's healing feels extremely underwhelming in PvP nowadays. In WotLK I could instant Flash of Light for 15-20% of my hp every few seconds + Sacred Shield that was around 20% every 5-6 seconds as well. In Cata I could WoG to full (even after the nerfs) with Sacred Shield up. In MoP rets had both instant WoG and instant Flash of Lights that each healed for 20% hp at the very least + Execution Sentence on top of that. Enhancement shamans shared pretty much the same mechanics as ferals in WotLK without the HOTs but the wolves could heal you and keep you alive for quite some time. In MoP they had 2 totems just for healing + shield totem, apart from strong procs. Not to mention that in MoP even non-hybrid specs could heal for days (for example, Second Wind on warriors). But non-hybrid specs could still self-heal for more than current hybrids even pre-MoP. It was in WoD that healing started to get gutted but it was compensated by some mechanics that I didn't really like but kind of worked - rets running Sacred Shield + Empowered Seals with Execution Sentence healing instantly upfront for 40% hp, ferals running Nature's Vigil and Ysera's Gift combined with in-cat form Rejuvenation and OP Incarnation damage (thus more Nature's Vigil healing), DK's Death Siphon, etc... Self-healing felt extremely gimmicky in WoD but it was still there. For the first time ever I feel like I'm just a damage bot even on a hybrid class. People are blaming the pruning and supposedly high damage (I think damage is ok) but in reality I find myself not being able to outplay anyone precisely because self-healing is non-existent. Especially for melee. On my Elemental Shaman when I take Swelling Waters it's bearable - still not as good as it's always been. Haven't yet played another caster. But self-healing on melee is a total joke. EDIT: Just noticed that the last WW hotfix increased their damage in PvE by 15% and nerfed agility by 14.5% in PvP to "compensate". Effuse already healed for 3% of your hp, now it's going to heal for even lower because they lowered the agility? So they're actually reducing self-healing further??? EDIT 2: Realized all artifact traits increaase stamina and damage but not stats, not healing. Also realized that when they want to nerf someone's damage they nerf the main stat thus the healing as well. So self-healing actually gets even worse the more we get into the expansion. Great.Retaxx25 2d
2d Stop making new "Solo Queue Please" Topics A new one every couple hours is too much. k thx bye.Cappnkrunch0 2d
2d for real Why is the difference between every single healer so big? Some healers are doing great while others are barely surviving anything Why do I have to go for atleast 5 drinks in a game when druids and shamans doesnt even need to do that once? Why can a druid who gets stunned outside of bear form just press barkskin and survive and when that happens to me I just die? Why can a druid go into bear form after being kicked? Why is this game so !@#$?Davahkiin5 2d
2d Help me,getting owned. Sup bros,any one knows the name of that stupid retard item,that gives some kind of a green shield and later pops your hp till max,impossible to rape scrubs with that !@#$.Fatmeatball4 2d
2d LF practice arena parteners I'm a former experienced PvE player looking to learn and improve on PvP. I'm trying to find healers to play chill 2v2's or any other kind of player to play chill 3v3's. (Currently i am at 900 itemlvl, but soon will be higher, so don't worry) PS. I am also looking for a guild to do any kind of PvP or PvE activies. Cheers, hope to see you in game! (server Trollbane, i don't know if it matters)Tseatank0 2d