Arenas

3d Final Legion PvP Season 2 Cutoffs Since the conclusion of Legion PvP Season 2, we've been working to remove players from the ladder who were ineligible for rewards due to disqualification. That work has now been completed, which means we're ready to begin distributing end-of-season rewards. The final rating requirements for Legion Season 2 are as follows: 3v3 Arena Fearless Gladiator (Horde): 2937 Fearless Gladiator (Alliance): 3057 Gladiator (Horde): 2681 Gladiator (Alliance): 2784 Duelist (Horde): 2165 Duelist (Alliance): 2252 Rival (Horde): 1872 Rival (Alliance): 1962 Challenger (Horde): 1594 Challenger (Alliance): 1629 Rated Battlegrounds: Hero of the Horde: 2527 Hero of the Alliance: 2656 Guardian of the Horde: 2149 Guardian of the Alliance: 2268 Defender of the Horde: 1875 Defender of the Alliance: 1983 Soldier of the Horde: 1652 Soldier of the Alliance: 1682 Congratulations to everyone receiving a reward, and good luck in Season 3! Aerythlea89 3d
24 Jan Forum Guidelines - Please Read. Please see this thread for the full forum guidelines: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/9751555084 Aerythlea0 24 Jan
11m How to survive incarn in 2s? Today my healer and I played some 2s rated arena as UH dk/hpala. We play on a cr around 2k. We faced this disc/feral comp. Both the disc and feral were below 20% and OOM while we were both around 70% and my healer had 50% mana left, so it looked pretty good for us at that moment. Feral gets incarn back and absolutely rapes us. It seems like my healer struggles to heal through incarn(even when it's not dampening) generally. We were also close dying in opener because of incarn. What are we doing wrong when feral goes incarn because it really gives us much trouble...Rosulao5 11m
14m Warrior PvP questions Hi guys, Dinged yesterday 110 and questioning myself now what specc is ideal for PvP? I had a long pause so I don't know anything right now. 1) Which specc for RBG? 2) Which specc for 2s/3s?Impair1 14m
16m What's this gear from pvp? So guys, I would like to ask your opinion about pvp rewards. I had a lazy sunday yesterday and played a lot with my DH in bgs, skirmishes and rbgs and 2v2s. Check this out, I recorded them. 20 skirmishes: No loot. 10 bgs with %70 win ratio: 6 out of 7 items are Combatant gear (860-865) and 1 gladiator (875) 3 trinkets 1 wrist 1 feet 1 relic 2 rbgs: No loot. 10 2v2s: 3 pieces of combatant gear. 2 trinkets 1 relic I mean, I am person working with regular salary as most of the people here. I can't dedicate my whole weekdays to casual pvp. Even though I sacrificed my whole sunday to get some good gear, I mean at least to complete my gladiator set; I end up putting trinkets into my asssss. How is this supposed to be fun? I mean are devs really this blind or just helpless and following a single moron? It's like, I am living in a country with full of rightist retards while I am the few trying to reason with them. Well guess what, I really do! Please do not simulate my real life into this game.Bendekoyujam5 16m
23m ROGUE FINE?? Hi Blizzard maybe u fix this class??Нэкми3 23m
34m Ideas for improvement Am I really gonna spend my time writing a rather useful post that's not going to be acknowledged or even read by anybody of importance? You're damn right I am. If you're a bit of a sadist, you'd have made yourself watch that excruciatingly boring tournament over the weekend and would have seen what's in store for pvp going forward. So here's some changes I'd like to see implemented: General: Healing reduced or all damage buffed. Classes: Arms warrior: Duel and Disarm are way too good for their short cooldown. Either reduce the effect of these abilities or increase their cooldown. Any half decent arms warrior will save their disarm for any go of a melee and completely negate it. Fury warrior: Self healing is way too high. Disc priest: Golden trait too strong Demo warlock: Soul Skin trait needs to be nerfed or disabled in pvp. This is what makes demo so hard to 'kill off'. It's not fun being unable to be punished for bad plays anymore just because you're an immortal tank. I'd like to see Demonic Circle as a baseline ability so they're not a walking punch bag. Shadow Priest: Reduce damage, buff survivability abilities. Frost Mage: Reduce the immunity duration prismatic cloak grants. 80% perma slow is disgusting too. Frost DK and WW Monk: Just buff their damage already ffs. MM Hunters: Hehe no brainer. Assass rogues: Are they even r1 viable? Mechanics: Imprison and cyclone from demon hunters and druids should share DR (in my opinion) Thanks for reading my waffleEvatar0 34m
35m Ideas for improvement Am I really gonna spend my time writing a rather useful post that's not going to be acknowledged or even read by anybody of importance? You're damn right I am. If you're a bit of a sadist, you'd have made yourself watch that excruciatingly boring tournament over the weekend and would have seen what's in store for pvp going forward. So here's some changes I'd like to see implemented: General: Healing reduced or all damage buffed. Classes: Arms warrior: Duel and Disarm are way too good for their short cooldown. Either reduce the effect of these abilities or increase their cooldown. Any half decent arms warrior will save their disarm for any go of a melee and completely negate it. Fury warrior: Self healing is way too high. Disc priest: Golden trait too strong Demo warlock: Soul Skin trait needs to be nerfed or disabled in pvp. This is what makes demo so hard to 'kill off'. It's not fun being unable to be punished for bad plays anymore just because you're an immortal tank. I'd like to see Demonic Circle as a baseline ability so they're not a walking punch bag. Shadow Priest: Reduce damage, buff survivability abilities. Frost Mage: Reduce the immunity duration prismatic cloak grants. 80% perma slow is disgusting too. Frost DK and WW Monk: Just buff their damage already ffs. MM Hunters: Hehe no brainer. Assass rogues: Are they even r1 viable? Mechanics: Imprison and cyclone from demon hunters and druids should share DR (in my opinion) Thanks for reading my waffleEvatar0 35m
43m Fury Warriors Reduce there damage Reduce self healing Thank youTenebane15 43m
2h Shadow priest are too good Shadows were always in a state that you can tunnel them to death without too much effort but if you leave them alone they can faceroll your entire team easily. I think it is a good design, because if team mate of shadow priest peels for him then shadow priest has his moments. But for the time being, they can tank enourmous bursts with ease. That you can't really leave them alone ever, if you focus him you can't really kill them. Man, Spris can't be this good. Come on we all know where they belong.Urthémiel48 2h
2h When is Holinka getting fired? Simple question. Here's another one - how many screw ups are Activision Blizzard employees allowed before being fired?Sammara38 2h
3h Joefernandes 2 - The Last Bear https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ3iZbtLzrs enjoyWashedtrash15 3h
6h put spellreflect on 1 sec cd thxZêra3 6h
6h Seems balanced Did someone see WW or MW monk in arenas, bgs last few week? I see one of them sometimes and its me (oh wait...) Drunklinka, seriously, delete monks if you dont want to balanced us. ps. Only heal at the bg seems ok.Майтипай5 6h
6h PVP is a bullsh*t. I would like to know your thoughs on pvp. Cuz i started to do pvp a lot on my dh and monk im in both around 1500mm which is pretty low i guess. But the insane amount of players playing disco priest and wariors/unholy dk is rly making me mad. I mean its not even fun to play vs them out of 20 arenas in 17 of them was disco as healer and warior/dk was in like 15 of them as dps. I rly dont know if people are only playing nowadays this !@#$ or if it is just bad luck that i have got with my friend. Also i could complain how %^-*ed up wariors are especially with their 6m+ HP while me and my friend have around 4.2-4.3m. Insane burst and even more disgusting self heal and slows.Neppy13 6h
7h So much unbalance that it's... balanced? Running through a few of the "problem comps" in 2s... BM/X Uhn Dk/X FrostMage/X Feral/X Rogue/X Spriest/Hpala Demo/X They all have their counter match-ups & so on, but it's been a while since I've seen a variety of aids and not the same brand. Each game is different for once, instead of WW/X, Rogue/Priest, Feral/Priest. It's nice. Each one has their own brand of rage inducing !@#$e, but it's a tasty variety. What will make me cry today? LoS'in Bm's? Spread pressure of Uhn dk's? Random glacial nova oneshots from mages? Who knows. It's a treat! Maybe it's just my inner optimist, but I'm a fan of the smorgasbord, instead of cucumber for every meal.ßytes2 7h
9h Tf is wrong with this game How do I heal 2s? I'm juking like 90% of the kicks and spamming heals all game as rsham and I can't seem to win at 1500. Like every global does 20% and my heals don't do anything.Shyroth4 9h
13h MW monks in 2's Why are mw monks so bad in 2's now? I see people put in their notes in lfg arena "no mw". I've noticed when I'm a dps and against a mw monk. I always go for the mw monk and we always win. But mw seem good in 3v3 and rbg. But how have they fallen so much in 2v2?Armedsuspect19 13h
17h Ancestral Protection Totem Why does it work in arena battles? Does it work as intended? Why another CRs dont work then?Loveispepsi2 17h
19h Can we Fix Thorns Already (DK Edition) [Thorns] Sprout thorns for 12 sec on the friendly target. When victim to melee attacks, thorns deals Nature damage equal to 5% of the attackers total health. Attackers also have their movement speed reduced by 50% for 4 sec. All Abilities/spells Below has nothing to do with melee attacks yet they trigger Thorns dmg, When thorns is active on target. ( all things below been like that since beta still not fixed, i tried so many time just no respond at all and its game changing in some matches) [Howling Blast] it trigger thorns also the aoe part of it trigger thorns. [Clawing Shadows] trigger Throns [Outbreak] the 6 second debuff that apply the disease to nearby enemies. That debuff trigger thorn every 1 sec for 6 second. 5 X 6 = 30% hp if i druid use thorn during [Outbreak]. I personally died so much from this. which is really frustrating. REPOST FROM https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615096050 I dont know i feel like in Class develpoment, Dev dont really care about these, hopping here maybe we have a better chanceDrkumar27 19h
20h What happened to 2v2? Hi! I'm not really good at arena, last season I only got to like 1860+ rating (and my all time best rating is around 2.1k). But this season is absolute disaster: I don't know what happened, 1.5k rating feels like I'm going for gladiator title or smth. My healer barely heals and I can't stop double dps from killing him. Stun for 4/6 seconds into blind and then we have DRs for 20s.. people just ignore that "control". Last season we felt like we could actually get to 2k rating.. at 1860 we were still winning more than losing. Now only 1 month later we barely survive at 1500. What happened to 2v2? Anyone else has same problem?Deadlyz14 20h
21h Legion be like Prot warriors - Root, root, charge, charge, leap, stun, root, root, disarm, fear, charge, charge, leap, stun, root, root, root. 9 Million hp Dh - Zoom, zoom, im Immune, immune. Dodge from behind, dodge from behind, dodge from behind, zoom, zoom. Fly in the air and do silly damage, Meta, leech macro 4v1 Im pro. Flag fighting - Taken from stealth, Rooted, rooted, rooted, 85% slow, 85% slow, DH aoe cleeve stun, now glaives whirling around whilst rooted, rooted, rooted and 85% slow, 85% slow. 2 paladins aoe reflect shield up, now I have full spriest and affliction dots. DH aoe cleeve stun, rooted, rooted. BM - Send pets, send pets, I hide, 'Op pets I choooose you' trap, send pets, press kill command.Kyliemnrogue15 21h
1d disc tips vs arms warr teams in 2s u must play Vim and Vigor vs arms teams in 2s(probably Vim is a must vs any mortal strike team in 2s), ur teammate must peel for you (peel=cc warrior) when warrior goes you Masochism also helps, if u dont need to chain ur fear on cd. u wont be able to outheal the damage without vim&vigor if enemy warrior decides to just tunnel ur partner whole game. just trying to help since many ppl still dont know this. basically, u must keep vim and vigor entire game with any cost, it takes proper positioning and proper peels by ur partners. its fine if u lose it often, but u have to top it back up everytime.Antimelee25 1d
1d PLEASE NERF MAGE THEY RUIN PVP 100% 85% slow, Aoe root, Blink imune to spells for 1,5sec Interrupt, spammable CC aka polymorph, can even cast poly and then blink... 2 iceblocks seriously it's not even playable for a melee... i have 11 lvl 110s pretty much played everything 2,2k+ and as a melee its sooo unplayble vs mage please blizzard nerf them they are so broken.. all my teammates are quitting this game because the class mage is sooooo brokenRachelya44 1d
1d Concordance bs/traits in pvp how many traits are available in pvp now? i hope not all 90 something traits .....Thuglifewarr11 1d
1d MM is broken as hell Can't really understand how they stay off the radarBendekoyujam5 1d
1d UH DK 2s comps Hello, What comps work best as a UH DK in 2s? Will double DPS work to get a high rating or does it need a healer? Thanks :)Lirum6 1d
2d Seriously wtf mist monks? Just looking at Xunamate at the amount of healers and I've never seen this before. There's hardly any mist monks but all other healers have loads. But the weird thing about the mw monks besides that there's hardly any this season but they're all mainly horde. Go look at all other healers on xunamate and see there are loads and of both factions right now. http://www.xunamate.com/leaderboard/3v3?player=&realm=any&faction=3&rating=1500%3B3300&specId%5B%5D=270 I mean I know being orc and using relentless is good but you could say that for all healers. Are monks that !@#$ right now that people have to rely on only being an orc and using relentless to survive in arena. Jesus Christ blizz wtf have you done to mw's LOOOOOL What a joke...Armedsuspect20 2d
2d Cruel Gladiator Elite Set Question I was wondering, suppose if I get 2k rating in a bracket in Week 1 and maintain it for that week. Then in Week 2, will the Gladiator pieces that drop be all Elite pieces even if my rating goes below 2000 in Week 2?Katania17 2d
2d This game is broken The game was gradually losing its skill but legion is straight up all about FOTM comps/specs. Yesterday me and my teammates decided to stop the comp that we love (LSD2) to play godcomp, on alts that we barely touched. IT was retarded, we didnt touched the classes at all (besides 10 wins) and we instantly got to the same mmr of our mains. SP MM hunters Mages Warriors (utility) Rdruid's Ferals Ele shammy's demo locks Are completly broken, sorry if you play one of those specs but thats the truth. meanwhile you got classes that are almost unplayable (if you dont play with one of the specs above) fix your !@#$ game blizz, ty Edit: Under the radar: Enhanc (Bloodlust) Prot paladin.Vetiz2 2d
2d Another "im done" thread I know its pointless but throw it here anyway :p Last 2 months i played like 20 mins of this game so its useless to pay for it. Why? Before launch devs were saying "you can do what you like" well its true but only for pvers. Since removal of pvp gear its easy to do some pvp as dragonslayer. But pvpers? Its exactly opposite. You are forcing me to do things i hate(class hall quests, farm rep, farm garrison resource, farm garrison 2.0, farm AK, farm AP, ..)....and i have to do all this !@#$ because if not im weak(ilvl, traits, etc.)... Dont get me started on alts pruning and rng... i have limited time and want to have fun(fun= pvp) not farming stuff i dont like. Peace and cya next expac/patchLowé18 2d
2d pls do it pls remove all pets, cant see screen thx.Hackerer26 2d
2d Higher cr/mmr= higher AP Don't see why this would be a huge issue, have a baseline AP reward for certain ratings... say X AP for a win at 0-1800 cr/mmr for hypothetical reasons and increase it by a certain % every 100/150 cr/mmr. Gives players an incentive to improve at a class rather than logging on for a daily/10 wins. PVE players have higher AP reward for more challenging gameplay and so should we. Alternatively they could just buff AP rewards from arenas all together because it's a joke how bad they are.ßennafflock6 2d
2d What has happened to this game? I started playing in patch 2.1 (BC) and WoW was fun then, really fun. Everything was new and shiny to me. However that all started to fizzle out and all i was left with was PvP. Which I was cool with, is it was unscripted, and every single battle was different. Felt like playing a free roaming fighting game with lots of moves. I remember cata being my faviroute expansion for PvP, mainly for the way MM hunter played. So much to do, and so mobile, was the !@#$ tbh. However move on to today and we have so much pruning of the wrong %^-* for almost every class, i was really liking WW when the expansion started and due to bugs in roll and flying kick I just moved on, but when I wanted to come back, I had to do soooo much grinding that was nothing related to PvP. My hunter was crap (Don't even get me started on the demolition job done on hunters), so I just moved onto another class. Like !@#$ it... I have NEVER done so much PvE since I started playing the game. Why did they butcher all that was good, to me the old gearing system, hell even pvp power and resil was 20x better than this random %^-* gear drops and templates. Remember reforging? We could really do with that now couldn't we? But no, wouldn't do !@#$ because we have templates. Oh my god I don't how anyone could really think it was a good idea, for a game to regress instead of progress. All those lovely options we had in the past regarding talents and such. But all taken away because people simply went with cookie cutter builds, but what about those of us that just wanted to try stupid %^-*? Ridiculous. For those of us that just like PvP you have royally screwed us. Dumb downed mechanics, low number of abilities, CONSTANT grinding out of PvP, constant nerfing and buffing of specs KNOWING HOW MUCH EFFORT AND TIME IT TAKES JUST TO GET A SPEC UP TO PAR... ARE YOU KIDDING ME MAN!!! Oh i'm done with this crap man, just done...Mandemz9 2d
2d Demo and BM design is unhealthy. Seriously can't believe stuff like this is still in the game. The way the design with Demo and Beast Master right now promotes awful unhealthy game play. Like people just hiding all game whilst the pets do all the work. BM is absolutely horrid to play and to play against. I've said for like the past 2 expansions now that passive damage is the most unhealthy thing for this game and yet you still design specs based around NOT DOING ANYTHING AT ALL.Mileyycyrus13 2d
2d Please READ this Suggestion. PvP is dead, everybody knows, every month/season/exp , there are 1 or 2 or maybe 3 setups that ruins pvp, and this is not a Balanced PvP. Balanced means every season/exp of the game every class and spec of the game can be used in every moment to enjoy pvp and low and high ratings, but this is lost since Wotlk (in my opinion). Example: Legion Season 1 RMD Assa/Fire , Season 2 Dh/Demo/Rdruid, Season 3 Shadowplay... etc... To explain how these setups are broken and the bad words i would use to explain this , i would need 3 topics, so i will not do that. My suggestion to improve maybe PvP: What about a restriction in arena? HEALER + MELEE + CASTER what about this? i think would be the best restriction ever made in the game,since there are a lot of 2Melee and 2Caster op setups... May this solve the problem? maybe! not sure tbh... but let me know what you guys think.Jkz3 2d
2d Fix the constant 2vs3 !@#$. Do it like a !@#$ing dungeon queue. 6 people (3 on each team) need to click ready before you enter the arena. Done.Leladya1 2d
2d The PvP is like Holinkadog A FU*KING SH*T.Ømgpriestcøw2 2d
3d Best Healers on RBG 7.2 Hey guys! I was wondering what is the best class for RBG. I came back to the game few days ago, and feel like I can't do any decent healing trough RBG, dunno if it's my fault, class or both :< Any advice on this picking a right healer? Thanks!Velika5 3d
3d Viable Comps For Assa Rogue? Any idea guys?:) I really don't like play Sub or Outlaw.Assa rogue isn't now top spec in 3s,but i still like this spec than other. Rdruid,Affli,Assa Rdruid,Fire Mage,Assa Maybe?:)Thindy2 3d
3d sht that needs changing - bm hunter - mage rng dumb root - duel + disarm's low cd - ww monk crap damage - afflic lock low survivability - shadow priest's too high dmg - disc priest's dmg too high and healing too low - feral druid's zero skill autism friendly play style + feral druid thorns - rdruid healing - demon hunter !@#$ing retarded mobility, I miss when dk was the most idiot friendly class, why did dh have to come and take their crown also horde/alliance separate cutoffs needs to go, i'm still not sure how that ever even became a thing.Tom17 3d
3d GCDTV NA April Clash - 22nd / 23rd 11pm CEST The World of Warcraft World Championships have been announced and teams are already battling it out for Championship points. This weekend will be no different. Join us to find out who will come away with the 80 Championship points and over $1200 in prizes. Catch all the action live at: ... Saturday: 2PM Pacific// 5PM Eastern //11PM CEST Sunday: 2PM Pacific // 5PM Eastern // 11PM CEST We are down to our Final 8 teams. To see who made it to broadcast, follow the brackets here: ... You can also contribute to the Prizes for FREE by logging in on your Twitch account and donating with the code 'blizzcon2017' For more information, follow us on Twitter @gcdtv_ This weekend will bring some epic games, and we hope to see you there!Healingstat0 3d
3d Drastic numbertweaking Hotfixing I've been playing since TBC and one thing thats been increasing every expansion is the constant and DRASTIC hotfixing. Its so much hotfixing it goes in waves... so far in legion I think every class has had its insane OP:ness. What groundwork do you do as developers before applying a hotfix. If you take Destruction Chaos bolt pvp talent, it must have been changed more than 7 times at this point. From a player point of view it feels like the logic is "Hmm this seems a bit underpowered, lets boost it by 5 000%" "This seems strong at the moment, lets make it totally unplayable" SA for hunters is a nice example, it was broken and encourage a weird gameplay not fun for anyone really... But from 50% to 15% is making it an obsolete talent just as warlocks souls swap... Why the drastic numbertweaking all the time??Flybi16 3d
3d 1v1 ranked pc games? I'm quitting pvp, mostly because of no/bad teammates. Can someone recommend me good 1v1 games?Roffirox7 3d
3d Why do melee have so many ranged abilities? Kinda defeats the purpose of being ranged when you see Bears spamming moonfire, DK's spamming howling blast and Rogues shooting you with a !@#$ing gun.Shivkebab40 3d
3d Why is this so boring? I've always been pretty casual and laid back about PvP.. I remember how much fun I had back in MoP (best pvp for me -personally-). Now it's just boring, I don't know why since I feel the system should work.. But it's just so !@#$ing dull! WHY!?!Dotexe2 3d
3d Fury warriors So where are we with their massive nerf? Any ETA?Ravendarke30 3d
3d SV Hunter Comps I asked on hunter forum but no answers probably because SV is shunned What are the best comps out there for survival?Hatejinzu1 3d
4d traits tryna unlock every artifact trait in arena, thanksAndrewscenez0 4d
4d ??? Both ally and horde 3s lfm has like 10 groups each during peak hours How dead is the game rnSebgold8 4d