Battlegrounds

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
5d Feedback: Epic Battlegrounds Greetings, You may have noticed we've been doing some updates to Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest recently. Our goals with these changes are to both improve the gameplay experience in these battlegrounds and to also design them around a longer duration format. We feel that with the longer match length, players have more room to switch strategies in a match, change from offense to defense a few times, etc. to provide a, well, more epic experience. With that, we're looking to you to give us feedback on these changes. Here are some of the changes recently (through hotfixes, so they are very recent): Alterac Valley Increased the number of Reinforcements by 100. The NPCs health and damage will match the players level and gear, which will result in a more consistent difficulty. Isle of Conquest Increased the number of Reinforcements by 100. Increased the health of the walls significantly. Increased the damage the Siege Engine, Demolishers, Glaive Throwers and Keep Cannons deal against players. (The Seige Engine in particular will now be pretty scary!) Increased the siege damage dealt by the Siege Engine and Demolisher. (The Ram ability will deal a lot of damage in particular) The Refinery and the Quarry now generate Reinforcements more frequently. Increased the health of the "bosses". We welcome your feedback! Please focus your feedback on the gameplay in the map, in particular the pacing, balance of different mechanics etc. Thank you!Taepsilum26 5d
01 Aug Prestige Guide: Rewards and Advice After many weeks of playing legion, some people still have no idea about the possible prestige rewards. Therefore I am making a detailed list of the prestige rewards. After this list, I will say something about the possibilities to farm honor. If anyone has something to add (or change), please reply to this thread. Rewards: An honor level will reward you with new honor talents, gold (normally 200 gold and 2000 gold between honor level 48-49) and artifact power. These are the basic rewards. The prestige rewards will follow below. Prestige 0+50 rewards the alliance enthusiast. It is a companion and it can use emotes such as "Alliance enthusiast admires you". If you want to know how it looks, click the following link: http://imgur.com/a/CtII0. You will also receive the achievement Top Honors (10 achievement points). As a side note: since a recent hotfix we no longer use a ‘’prestige button’’. Therefore you instantly jump to the next prestige once you achieve honor level (x+)50. That is why prestige 0+50 and prestige 1 are pretty much the same now. However, you will still notice the difference at 17+50, because prestige 1 has not been released yet. Prestige 1+0 rewards your first badge. If you want to look how your badge looks like (and the other badges), use the following link: http://imgur.com/a/eKoaz. You can find this badge next to your characters portrait. Prestige 1 also rewards you with the achievement First Step into a Larger World (10 achievement points). Prestige 1+50 rewards The Victor’s Spoils. This is an artifact skin. If you want to find out how it looks, check out this link: http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc/druid/balance/AvbTI7A. Select your class, specialization and check out the fourth weapon and the first skin. The other three skins are for higher prestige levels. This reward is part of an achievement: Fighting With Style: War-Torn. You will also receive the achievement The Prestige (10 achievement points). Prestige 2+0 rewards your second badge. It also rewards you with the achievement Here We Go Again (10 achievement points). Prestige 2+50 rewards an honorable pennant. If you want to know how it looks, check out this link: http://imgur.com/a/ci2ZB. Prestige 3+0 rewards your third badge. It also gives you with the achievement Third Time’s The Charm (10 achievement points). Prestige 3+50 rewards you with a mount: the prestigious bronze courser. If you want to know how it looks, check out the following link: http://imgur.com/a/movsQ. Prestige 4+0 rewards your fourth badge. It also gives you the achievement For Prestige (10 achievement points). Prestige 4+50 rewards you with the title ‘the Honorable (name)’. This was the final prestige rank for legion season one. Since season two there are 4 new prestige ranks. Prestige 5+0 rewards your fifth badge. It also gives you the achievement Alive for Five (10 achievement points). Prestige 5+50 rewards you with a crest of heroism. This is your second artifact skin from prestige. It is also part of the achievement Fighting With Style: War-Torn. Prestige 6+0 rewards you with your sixth badge. It also gives you the achievement The River Six (10 achievement points). Prestige 6+50 rewards you with the dutiful squire. It is a companion and it makes a (very annoying) sound when you summon it. If you want to know how it looks like, click the following link: http://imgur.com/a/8Qt0T. Prestige 7+0 rewards you with your seventh badge. It also gives you the achievement Slayin’ to Seven (10 achievement points). Prestige 7+50 rewards you with the prestigious pennant. This item looks exactly the same as the honorable pennant and it has the same buff as the honorable pennant. I still hope this is a bug, because it is very disappointing right now. Prestige 8+0 rewards you with your eighth badge. It also gives you the achievement Don’t Hate, Grind to Eight (10 achievement points). Prestige 8+50 rewards you with the ivory prestigious courser. If you want to know how it looks, check out the following link: http://imgur.com/a/wetmx. This is the final prestige rank for legion season 2. Prestige 9+0 rewards you with your ninth badge. If you want to know how it looks, check out this link: http://imgur.com/a/aMEdK. You will also receive the achievement Hell, It's About Nine (10 achievement points) Prestige 9+50 rewards you with the title ‘The Prestigious (name)’. This is the final prestige rank for legion season two. Unfortunately, this reward is bugged and it is not possible to use this title. EDIT: blizzard has posted a list of the new prestige rewards (up to prestige 17). Therefore I will simply show the link instead of updating this list: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20732235/pvp-rewarding-prestigeGlamía24 01 Aug
10 Oct PvP Disqualification Policy Update As part of our continued efforts to combat cheating and unfair play in World of Warcraft, we’ve recently made a change to our policies regarding PvP disqualifications. As of the Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch, any player who is found to have engaged in unfair practices that result in their disqualification from end-of-season PvP rewards will also have their ability to queue for rated PvP matches immediately revoked. This restriction will continue through the remainder of the season in which they were disqualified, which includes the current “Post-Season” available until Battle for Azeroth launches. This change is intended to minimize the impact that disqualified players have on those who are playing legitimately while the PvP season continues, and is just one aspect of our ongoing commitment to upholding the competitive integrity of World of Warcraft PvP.Lore22 10 Oct
4m Not playing BGs until rated solo queue The new season starts and it is very simple. I am not playing BGs until they add rated solo queue. Same for arenas. They just published their bribes for PVP. So, in order to get a single piece of gear, a solo PVPer is supposed to, say, spend 5 days a week getting 1 win out of a regular BG and 1 win out of an epic BG. Since not all your games are going to be wins, we are talking about something like 1 hour per day to cap that, conservatively. Add a bit of queues or a little bad luck and it easily becomes 1.5 hours per day. This has to go on for 5 days. That's like half of the play time I have. And in the end you get a single piece of gear? For the slot that they pre-selected for you, that ignores all random drops? They think this is a good bribe, enough to revive PVP participation??? Sorry, it's not. BGs aren't a good source of gear. Strike that, PVP isn't a good source of gear. If you are after gear, just do PVE. If you only PVP, well, that sucks, if you are the 99% case in terms of skill / willingness to throw yourself into a wall (like, unsurprisingly enough, 99% of us are), you will have no gear worth speaking of. That one piece a week won't gear you, it can only help you supplement your real gearing which comes from PVE. Since it doesn't make sense to do BGs for gear, it only makes sense to do them for gameplay. And for this I need a guarantee that (a) when I queue alone, I get matched against other people who also queue alone (forced solo), and (b) when I queue, I get matched with and against people who tryhard about the same as myself (ratings). So, until they add rated solo queue, I am not playing BGs nor arenas. I don't care what stories about solo queue they tell on the Q&As. Until they add it, no PVP for me. The end.Mellinora38 4m
5m Current pvp team setup meta Due to multiple interests in my current raiding community to learn PvP. i'm wondering what the current BG teamcomps look like. which classes seem viable for PvP. (Except for disc priest) :-pVéronique0 5m
50m Nerf Boomkins It's too much. Top damage, instant casts for 1/3 of your healthbar, tanky as hell, hard to cc. Dominating both bgs and arenas. Clearly needed the dmg buffs...Firzen16 50m
52m Priests godmode Priests are literally godmode this expansion. They're supposed to be cloth but plate wearers seem to be easier to take down. They're far too tanky for a healing class.Wolfex5 52m
54m Hackers in Rbg Dear Rbg community, I would like to report a big problem in the Rbgs and I think the community and blizzard itself should take it really serious - HACKING! Couple of days ago we played late at night, around 2 AM and we were spamming RBGS. We got like 2000 mmr and we faced a 2900 mmr team ( great matching system!) It was a Warsong and since most of us never faced a team so high we went in pretty relaxed. But guess what? We wiped them in the middle like nothing. I was even surprised that those people were 2,9... I mean some of their players were backpeddaling. The score was already 1- 0 for us. We got excited because we were on our way to farm them on their respwan point. Our rogue sapped opponent DH in the middle of the map.3 seconds after the sap was over he picked our flag. We went back from opponent grave to kill him and when he was about to die he used his speed hack and he was in the flag room (from our door in Warsong). He did that infront of everyone - I find it so low. Those people don't deserve the achievements that they got. Of course we reported it to Blizzard and waited couple of days, but nothing happened. Here is the screenshot of the enemy team (excuse my low resolution) : https://prnt.sc/l7b4ab Also the other 9 witnesses are ready to comfirm everything. If blizzard is willing to investigate, maybe some of us have the game clipped. I hope all the team gets banned, because they support hacking ( by playing with this player), otherwise I will unsub. There are plenty of games where there is fair competition.Noobsaybot5 54m
55m Time to remove healing from DPS They shouldn't be able to heal at all. If you do their hp in damage without any healers nearby they should be dead.Mindbox9 55m
1h Make IoC (and Southshore/TM etc) 30v30? I think it's been pretty clear for years servers can't handle large battles, and it's not going to change anytime soon. I imagine the number of debuffs, pets and AoE everyone and their mother these days have make this particularly harder. While AV is ok, IoC is obviously not, because both raids generally clash right away at WS. One time we had so much healing people were about to cast a second heroism before the tie was broken, and until that moment it was unplayable no matter where you stood in the battleground. And the few times I tried Southshore versus Tarren Mill it was impossible for melee to do anything other than AoE and run from the graveyard. Why not just give up and get rid of these apparently unavoidable lagfests by reducing the battle to, say, 30v30? I'm sure the complexity isn't linear anyway, so this might do. Also, If this is unsolvable, why keep bringing large battles? Wintergrasp was madness at its peak. When they announced Ashran it was mind boggling. And Tarren Mill is unplayable.Kyph1 1h
5h No more caster in Battlegrounds Guess I'll roll Warrior, Ret or Rogue, like everyone else...Twinkle19 5h
7h Hacking in Rbgs up to 3000cr Dear Rbg community, I would like to report a big problem in the Rbgs and I think the community and blizzard itself should take it really serious - HACKING! Couple of days ago we played late at night, around 2 AM and we were spamming RBGS. We got like 2000 mmr and we faced a 2900 mmr team ( great matching system!) It was a Warsong and since most of us never faced a team so high we went in pretty relaxed. But guess what? We wiped them in the middle like nothing. I was even surprised that those people were 2,9... I mean some of their players were backpeddaling. The score was already 1- 0 for us. We got excited because we were on our way to farm them on their respwan point. Our rogue sapped opponent DH in the middle of the map.3 seconds after the sap was over he picked our flag. We went back from opponent grave to kill him and when he was about to die he used his speed hack and he was in the flag room (from our door in Warsong). He did that infront of everyone - I find it so low. Those people don't deserve the achievements that they got. Of course we reported it to Blizzard and waited couple of days, but nothing happened. Here is the screenshot of the enemy team (excuse my low resolution) : Removed by Blizzard. Also the other 9 witnesses are ready to comfirm everything. If blizzard is willing to investigate, maybe some of us have the game clipped. I hope all the team gets banned, because they support hacking ( by playing with this player), otherwise I will unsub. There are plenty of games where there is fair competition.Noobsaybot1 7h
11h Imagine if you got banned for griefing BGs Hey, blizzard. I know you won't read this either cuz it's on your forums but I'd appreciate if you could begin banning people who troll and grief in Battlegrounds. I know it sounds ridiculous to punish someone for breaking the rules but it's actually a really smart idea. Someone breaks the rules? Being with a small ban and if they keep doing it, then simply permanently ban them. In a month or so people will learn that breaking the rules is bad and punished with a permabanned and voíla, the amount of hackers/griefers/trolls in your game will be reduced by a large amount.Gegorden3 11h
11h World of Meleecraft? Why is it that like 75% of the DPS (not counting eventual healers) is Melee in pretty much every battleground I join? It's usually me (Mage) and another caster and rest melee. VERY rarely do I see more casters then melee. Since I started to actually check for it I've never seen more casters then melee. Then I want to ask, why do you think this is? Why is so many opting to play melee? I also watch alot of Dalaran Gaming's (https://www.youtube.com/user/SandboxGaming7) stuff and in his 5v5 1v1 duels it's very rare to see a caster. Mostly Rogues and Feral Druids. A typical team in his 5v5 1v1 duels would typically look like this: Rogue, Rogue, Feral Druid, Ret Pala and Survival Hunter. The few times I seen a caster in there they almost always get totally destroyed. Like not even close. Please don't kill me for bringing this up :)Softhere108 11h
12h DH overshadow ALL tanks in RBG The current Meta for 3 expansion now has been to take the most mobile flag carrier, Due to this, it used to be 100% required to take a Rogue as your flag carrier (LOL), and then in the past 2 Expansion, Demon Hunter is 100% required for flag capture and this is wrong on so many levels. Blizzard make post about how classes shouldn't be leaps beyond others and all classes should be competitive. Now Demon Hunter tanks are "leaps" literally and figativetly beyond any other tank. When have you seen a Prot Warrior or Prot Paladin being a flag carrier? Well Never. Please Blizzard. Make ALL movement speed when carrying a Flag or Orb preventable, and force teams to battle there tanks through the middleground to cap. This would open up all tanks being able to be used rather than having one that can leap across the map and leap back in 60 seconds.Tenebris0 12h
12h Alliance always losing BG I dinged 120 recently and I'm trying to gear up, it's really grindy and not what I remember it being like, I'm already starting to get fed up before I got a chance to properly go into arenas in BFA. In 90% of the BGs I'm queuing for I'm always getting either top or close to top healing and I'm under-geard, I do all I can to win the BG, I respond to capture points fast and I always try to communicate with my team. I do enough to win, others don't. I don't know what to do anymore I don't really feel like playing and I just recently got game time for BFA, I just want to PvP is that so much to ask for? Listen, I don't enjoy anything else ok, I don't like "content" I just want to push arena rating like a lot of PvPers who play and who have had to quit. Btw to those who say "oh just don't play wow" you tell me another game with a large player base and exact mechanics wow has at max level PvP then sure.Healtotem22 12h
15h weekly pvp brawl pvp brawl this week is southshore vs tarren mill, so ive played 2 games, first one went pretty good, lot of zerging mid, wiping ppl, using mass invi in 20-40 players to ambush, kinda fun the second one, alliance got a lead of 2 kills, and closed itself in base waiting 20 minutes to win, if we went nearby they had 2 dks setting up 2 deathgrips and getting kills like that, and just sitting afk, 40 players, in base, witht he op guards that hit you for 30k, couldn't do anything but watch clock and score ending with almost no kills on both sides, because thats how this bg is designed, can we do anything about it blizzy? or its another thing thats going to be unplayable in this xpansion?Vurtne2 15h
16h Seriously, fix retris Freedom, steed, SPELLSTEAL, ROOT FREEDOM, STEED, PURGE, ROOT FREEDOM, STEED, PURGE, ROOT FREEDOM, STEED, PURGE & FROST SHOCK, GHOSTWOLF AWAY HAND OF HINDRANCE, FREEDOM, PURGED AND FROST SHOCK AND SHAMAN JUST GHOST WOLFS AWAY AGAIN. SERIOUSLY, FIX THIS PROBLEM. You can't touch anyone if there's anyone that can purge your freedom.Amatören17 16h
16h Make casters playable Not only in 3v3, a lot of people are playing random and rbg and besides a Mage, and balance what is a little bit better the melee are too OP. I know how to play a mage and I need to put a lot more effort in my gameplay than for example a faceroll warrior, hunter (rofl those new changes), paladins or Demon Hunters. Nerf the melee, remove their interrupts etc. It is unplayable for casters, even for mages. Remove the insane mobility aswell for example Monks and DHs, it is more OP and usefull than blink.Pruciuxtia1 16h
16h Drain life rbg trait 100x 200iq https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ Blizzard get on this already ffsZetioun31 16h
20h Russians I tried to win 1 Epic BG today, I joined 9 times(!) in a row to a BG already started and our team was already loosing. 6 from 9 BGs were Russians farming our team as long as they could. Cancel sub.Bemmie24 20h
20h World of Meleecraft and frost mage So uhh when will casters besides frost mages and moonkins be playable in PvP? As a lock whenever a melee looks in my general direction im back at the spirit healer.Warlockamro18 20h
23h The honor level system is laughable Someone on wowhead did the math. On average, it will take 8600 battlegrounds to get to honor level 500. The honor level system is an utter joke. Let me tell you how the discussion amongst the developers went when developing this system: "Alright, we can see that players had no problem hitting prestige 26 in one expansion. With this new system, we should give players something to do for the next three expansions." What they completely missed was the SOURCE of the prestige levels in Legion. Everyone I know did not farm the prestige levels through actual pvp, but through the "pvp" world quests, giving free ~2000 honor per day. This was way less time consuming than actual pvp. (Note: the pvp wqs are nerfed now) How the new system is going from my point of view: Since the beginning of BFA, I have been doing 3v3 arenas every week at a reasonable rating, I have been playing seething shore a lot, and I have VERY actively participated in world pvp and bounty hunting. I gained up three honor levels. THREE. I don't raid. My primary game focus is PvP. It has been two months since the beginning of BFA. At this pace, I'll hit honor lvl 500 in 20 years. Some more numbers to illustrate how ridiculous this system is: One arena win is 100 honor. That amounts for 44 000 arena wins to get to 500. One solo wpvp player kill is 16 honor. That means to get this by doing solo world pvp, you'd have to get 275 000 kills. (More than the bloodthirsty, in world pvp, LOL). Not sure there even are that many players in the warmode. As for the rewards, if you farmed prestige in Legion, your only reward is ONE PET AND ONE RECOLORED MOUNT. The rest are duplicates. Not sure how this could have gone through, but major changes are needed.Akcope28 23h
23h Should I worry about gear? I'm a returning player from WOTLK, and I find I have a lot of questions about the state of PvP which seems to have changed alot. When leveling a fresh character to level 120, I was worried I'd be useless in BGs because of the massive gear inflation in WoW as we've gone from ilev 300 to 370-380 in the first raid tier of the expansion alone with people already having 50% more health than when they first dinged; which feels like way more than anything we ever saw in Vanilla or TBC. But then I heard gear is normalized/scaled in PvP, meaning you will deal/take/receive just as much dmg/healing to other players as a freshly dinged 120 as you would as a fully decked out 375 raider. With one caveat of Azerite/secondary stats being the only meaningful impact of gear in PvP, with ilev being essentially pointless. Is this true? Does this apply to all forms of PvP(world pvp, unrated bgs etc) or just certain kinds, such as rated BGs/arena? Can I use freshly dinged alts in BGs and be as effective as a ilev 370 person as long as I bring the proper secondary stats/azerite traits? Thanks for your help! There's a lot of new changes in BFA and the game does a horrible job at explaining it.Lithaalya7 23h
1d PVP scaling in BFA is inefficient Hey, just so it's clear : I like the fact that we have more control over itemization in pvp now, but seriously I prefered when skills mattered more than gear ( >in Legion). I feel like we are back in BC with the new system. I can't actually see a difference, and i have to say it felt much better knowing you could enter a pvp instance and actually be on a somewhat equal footing with your opponents (10 ilvl used to be a 1% buff). now if you bring an undergeared toon to a bg, you get destroyed.Lofossept14 1d
1d After pruning comes growing. WoW is a yield crop. It's meant to be consumed. The primary reason to prune a yield crop is to improve the sturdiness, health and above all yield of the plant. However, in order to get the increased yield you need to let the plant grow after the pruning. And if you prune too much the plant can't sustain itself. Blizzard needs to add abilities back. I get pruning abilities like Eyes of the Beast for hunters (then again it was mostly for fun so why even remove it?). I even understand scrapping stance dancing and aspects. However, every time I return to WoW I get frustrated that I can't do stuff that I could way back when. - I miss Piercing Howl as arms. I used it more than Spamstring. - I miss Disarm and Spell reflect being baseline. It is hard to justify picking situational, yet useful abilities over offensive abilities such as Sharpen Blade and Chargecute (can't remember the name) since the primary purpose of warriors in pvp is damage (wish it did focus more on control rather than damage)). - I miss intervene. It took timing and a lot of luck, but intervening a Kidney Shot was really neat. - I miss Rend, Demo Shout and Thunder Clap being baseline. Rend was useful in pvp even when it was a joke spell in PvE. - I miss charge stun. If Rogues kept Cheap/Kidney why can't I have one charge stun? (Note that I don't think Rogues should lose abilities. I want some of mine back). I imagine every class has a list of abilities that they miss and want at least some of them back.Rymdkarate1 1d
1d Broken healers are broken. They are nearly unkillable, if one team has even ONE more healer than the other team its nearly always a loss. THE healer class has far too much impact on EVERY battle ground. NO other class can claim this level of broken. Nevermind you constantly give one team 3+ plus healers and the other team NONE. RBG's are a joke, and healing effectiveness in RBG's should be reduced by a whole damn lot. As a class with a mortal strike, that once meant you would see the healers health slowly start to chip away. Now its as if they dont have the debuff at all, I mean they dont just outlast you ,BUT their hp was also dropping, they are just straight up immortal. You are a joke Blizzard. The PvP devs need to go.Ockt32 1d
1d Russians & Random-BGs When will this Russian Premade infestation stop? Because of this, others are not able to enjoy some Casual PvP at all. Today I've played over 13 BGs and every single one of them had a Russian Premade group farming us. Blizzard please remove the Russians from EU realms and let them rot on their own realms. This is really pathetic. PvP was much better before the Russians started playing on EU servers with their kick-bots & exploits.Angela88 1d
1d twink = toxic gameplay Remove xp off plz ! leveling in pvp is a chore....Oojijin32 1d
1d when russians lose so hard they have to DDOS It sure is fun playing Battlegrounds vs a team of premade russian hackers who have to DDOS people or whatever so we all disconnect when they are starting to lose the game. But don't worry, blizzard. I'm sure they are allowed to have people disconnect from a battleground they're losing and then give the enemy team a 15 minute deserter debuff. We can all look it up in the terms of use where I'm 100% sure it says that russians are allowed to do whatever they want in this game.Gegorden4 1d
1d How to win IoC and AV on ally side ? Assuming ppl in instance group will listen what is the best tactic ? In IoC what to do when Horde takes mid, it seems so far from my exp. in BfA the team who takes demolishers win, with fps drops and lag at the beginning it seems so far 50/50 on who takes mid, but after that it seems there is no outplay. I've been in bgs were group tried to defend base as one and push them, but seems healers couldnt keep up with demo damage, and there is always one demo that shoots tower so cannons are useless. Other time we tried to rush horde base from ship and jumping in with bombs but that was too slow. What to do in AV when you face defensive team like these russian "premades". Alliance always tries to go for towers or galv, rogues rush to back towers which seems so pointless when horde just teleports back with bigger group and takes them back in no time. I assume the best would be to group as one and face Horde infornt Galv hoping that you have more healers and try to push them back and get some hks, after slowly move with whole group taking tower after tower blocking way so horde can't run by. But so far i never seen that happen cause everyone in group have different opinions, some try to pvp some try to defend like 10 rogues immidietly run to the horde base. Is there any winning strategy or is leaving bg the only option once mid is taken in IoC or when Horde kills half your raid in AV?Buu5 1d
2d Temple of Kotmogu is by far the worst bg Should've been the one getting removed with BFA.Alrich21 2d
2d Transfer Aborted: Instance not Found This has happened to me upon joining rated pvp at least 5 times now since βfa. I have only ever seen it happen to myself in the groups I've joined, though it's been reported elsewhere. Before making a rage-filled post demanding all the Devs to be fired and their children impoverished, I thought I'd ask if there could be anything I could change on my end to mitigate this issue. It's been suggested that I quickly relaunch the game before the BG starts, but even if this is a viable workaround, my hard drive is a !@#$ brick and I wouldn't be able to load wow before the bg starts.Dankdestiny0 2d
2d random bg group size arena players have skirmish for training or testing without pressure. why doesnt blizzard adjust random bg group size to rated bg group size? have they ever said something about that?Wgh1 2d
2d "Reported for bad manners" BG chat woes Was in a BG earlier today, we were losing badly and one guy kept saying in chat "let them cap the base so we lose fast" & "give up it's over" so I told him, and I quote " %player you're a special kind of stupid". And guess what, he reported me for "bad manners". Seriously??? You act like a total loser the entire BG and I'm the one who deserves the report (I didn't report him BTW). Use report for real abusers and spammers not as your personal revenge tool for when you get called out for your idiotic BG chat rants.Nimbledigits9 2d
2d druie in rbg Balance or feral for rbg???Dunloop2 2d
2d Battleground MVP Can we get a MVP for each bg already?Abbaz16 2d
2d New report type I would like to submit the need for a new report category. When a person blatantly says they are not going to play anymore and just afk at a base untill bg ends. It happened in my last BG. A guy just started complaining and said he was resigned to not play untill the end of the bg. When asked to leave he would just flame. Plz, make a report function for these types of players. Basically, it should kick the person in question if a certain threshold of reports are recorded. Like say 3 or more. Edit: Name removed since i didnt know it was against forum policy to put names in.Gekko9 2d
3d No BG's Popping Hey I think I already know the answer based on the fact I see no other posts about this but, Are BGs broken? I have not gotten a single BG pop in 2 days, 30 min queues, 1 hour 30 mins, the longest I waited at one point whle tabbed out was 3 hours. It says average queue time 5 mins but yeah absolutely no pops, this is on my level 53 mage and 38 warrior. Thanks Edit: this was at all different hours, day and night, it's over the course of 2 days.Súnbró3 3d
3d ggs 18 minutes waiting for 1 bg in the Horde. Are you kidding Blizzard? If you enter as a mercenary in the Alliance you play against premade people of english and german servers and of course against many russian teams. Also, for some strange reason the mercenaries and Alliance players in random bg are really bad. I'm not going to talk about the arenas or the classes of this game but ... really, Legion was disgusting, but with BFA PvP you have overcome everything.Topskill8 3d
3d Is it possible to crash someone else's game? So I play on a pretty high end PC - i7, 16GB ram, 6GB graphics, SSD, etc. Typically 60-90FPS 100% of the time even with a slew of addons. I have never once had the game crash on me on this PC. Not once. Two RBGs in a row though tonight we faced the same team and the moment they engaged my fps went from 90 to 4; total freeze until I ended up crashing. This happened 14 times. I'm wondering if it's just majorly bad luck or if there's a possibility this team were doing something to lag my game to the point of crashing. I will point out there were two rogues spamming /lol at me the moment I joined a fight. Edit: Immediately after I did another RBG against a different team - no crash. Did a random - no crash. Very fishy.Laotl14 3d
3d Tanks in Rated BGs I was browsing the ladder blizzard has on this website on the top players in Rated battlegrounds. Aside from the usual suspects I found a couple of tanks like guardian druid , prot warrior and so on on the top 100. Are tanks in anyway a thing now? Are they viable for a team? What do they bring to the table that cant be achieved by a team with only dps and healers?Ryugga4 3d
4d Shadow GIEF ME SOME TOOLS FFSJùdas7 4d
4d Racials are so unbalanced K?Samsing10 4d
5d Battleground Leveling Is this still viable? I plan on levelling this character from level 20-120, with a mixture of questing and queuing constantly for battlegrounds. But do battlegrounds still do decent xp? The topics i've seen on this recently give mixed advice and mainly apply to characters between levels 110-120 Any advice would be appreciatedNightwan7 5d
5d IoC has a major technical bug Blizzard explain this one! Just got out of IoC where we turned a game around and won, but game says we lost... We were about to beat them on reinforcements after wiping them on our boss. They had 15ish reinforcements left, and then we breached their wall which seem to lose them 50 reinforcements, instantly landing them on -36. Score board pops up and says they WON. Game lasted 47 minutes. They did NOT kill our boss. Proof: check out reinforcements, lack of conquest reward and reaction in chat https://imgur.com/a/o4kYnySTamba1 5d
5d Healer in bg I have seen a ton of people writing about this, and honestly I really understand why. I am so tired of going into bg on my priest and getting nasty comments on my gameplay. "You're a bad priest" "Why don't you heal?" Well, did you know, that when I'm stunned 5 times in a row, I can't do anything. And sorry to say, but if I'm about to die, I will heal myself. If you run into a massive group of enemies and don't look back to check if I'm even anywhere in sight, that's not on me. I'm not your babysitter running around behind you, making sure you are alright. If I'm stunned I can't follow you around. I can't heal you when I'm standing alone fighting 3 guys plus trying to heal both my team and myself. I was in a bg today, and honestly only around two people tried to help me when the enemies attack me. The others ran right past me, but still wanting me to heal them. I mean c'mon, of course I can't heal you if you don't help me when I'm standing alone against a bunch of people. When I'm in a bg the other team attack me right away, because I'm the healer, then I die, come back, get killed and so on. I know that, I would do that myself on my dps, but just pls try and help me. I can't do five things all at once. I'm not going into bg saying I'm such a good healer, because I'm not, but I'm trying my best. I'm so tired of these comments! I don't run up to a dps saying "Why don't you do any dmg, you are so bad" All I'm asking is for you to just try and help when you can see I'm in need, and not just run right past me into a bunch of enemies.Abcabcab8 5d
5d Fury or Retri ? For Random BGs ? Random BGs are pretty much the real end game for me in WoW... and i wonder wich one performs better at lvl120 without a pocket healer... im getting kited and nuked to oblivion by Hunters and Mages on both sooo i just accepted that part of it lol....Zordrager3 5d
5d Show BG in random pop Dear devs, I know what you're doing but stop it. If you let us see which BG we'll be playing when the pop up appears then you'll see a massive trend in the BG's people would rather decline and re-queue than have to play.Abacabb3 5d