Battlegrounds

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
1d Feedback: Epic Battlegrounds Greetings, You may have noticed we've been doing some updates to Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest recently. Our goals with these changes are to both improve the gameplay experience in these battlegrounds and to also design them around a longer duration format. We feel that with the longer match length, players have more room to switch strategies in a match, change from offense to defense a few times, etc. to provide a, well, more epic experience. With that, we're looking to you to give us feedback on these changes. Here are some of the changes recently (through hotfixes, so they are very recent): Alterac Valley Increased the number of Reinforcements by 100. The NPCs health and damage will match the players level and gear, which will result in a more consistent difficulty. Isle of Conquest Increased the number of Reinforcements by 100. Increased the health of the walls significantly. Increased the damage the Siege Engine, Demolishers, Glaive Throwers and Keep Cannons deal against players. (The Seige Engine in particular will now be pretty scary!) Increased the siege damage dealt by the Siege Engine and Demolisher. (The Ram ability will deal a lot of damage in particular) The Refinery and the Quarry now generate Reinforcements more frequently. Increased the health of the "bosses". We welcome your feedback! Please focus your feedback on the gameplay in the map, in particular the pacing, balance of different mechanics etc. Thank you!Taepsilum17 1d
01 Aug Prestige Guide: Rewards and Advice After many weeks of playing legion, some people still have no idea about the possible prestige rewards. Therefore I am making a detailed list of the prestige rewards. After this list, I will say something about the possibilities to farm honor. If anyone has something to add (or change), please reply to this thread. Rewards: An honor level will reward you with new honor talents, gold (normally 200 gold and 2000 gold between honor level 48-49) and artifact power. These are the basic rewards. The prestige rewards will follow below. Prestige 0+50 rewards the alliance enthusiast. It is a companion and it can use emotes such as "Alliance enthusiast admires you". If you want to know how it looks, click the following link: http://imgur.com/a/CtII0. You will also receive the achievement Top Honors (10 achievement points). As a side note: since a recent hotfix we no longer use a ‘’prestige button’’. Therefore you instantly jump to the next prestige once you achieve honor level (x+)50. That is why prestige 0+50 and prestige 1 are pretty much the same now. However, you will still notice the difference at 17+50, because prestige 1 has not been released yet. Prestige 1+0 rewards your first badge. If you want to look how your badge looks like (and the other badges), use the following link: http://imgur.com/a/eKoaz. You can find this badge next to your characters portrait. Prestige 1 also rewards you with the achievement First Step into a Larger World (10 achievement points). Prestige 1+50 rewards The Victor’s Spoils. This is an artifact skin. If you want to find out how it looks, check out this link: http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc/druid/balance/AvbTI7A. Select your class, specialization and check out the fourth weapon and the first skin. The other three skins are for higher prestige levels. This reward is part of an achievement: Fighting With Style: War-Torn. You will also receive the achievement The Prestige (10 achievement points). Prestige 2+0 rewards your second badge. It also rewards you with the achievement Here We Go Again (10 achievement points). Prestige 2+50 rewards an honorable pennant. If you want to know how it looks, check out this link: http://imgur.com/a/ci2ZB. Prestige 3+0 rewards your third badge. It also gives you with the achievement Third Time’s The Charm (10 achievement points). Prestige 3+50 rewards you with a mount: the prestigious bronze courser. If you want to know how it looks, check out the following link: http://imgur.com/a/movsQ. Prestige 4+0 rewards your fourth badge. It also gives you the achievement For Prestige (10 achievement points). Prestige 4+50 rewards you with the title ‘the Honorable (name)’. This was the final prestige rank for legion season one. Since season two there are 4 new prestige ranks. Prestige 5+0 rewards your fifth badge. It also gives you the achievement Alive for Five (10 achievement points). Prestige 5+50 rewards you with a crest of heroism. This is your second artifact skin from prestige. It is also part of the achievement Fighting With Style: War-Torn. Prestige 6+0 rewards you with your sixth badge. It also gives you the achievement The River Six (10 achievement points). Prestige 6+50 rewards you with the dutiful squire. It is a companion and it makes a (very annoying) sound when you summon it. If you want to know how it looks like, click the following link: http://imgur.com/a/8Qt0T. Prestige 7+0 rewards you with your seventh badge. It also gives you the achievement Slayin’ to Seven (10 achievement points). Prestige 7+50 rewards you with the prestigious pennant. This item looks exactly the same as the honorable pennant and it has the same buff as the honorable pennant. I still hope this is a bug, because it is very disappointing right now. Prestige 8+0 rewards you with your eighth badge. It also gives you the achievement Don’t Hate, Grind to Eight (10 achievement points). Prestige 8+50 rewards you with the ivory prestigious courser. If you want to know how it looks, check out the following link: http://imgur.com/a/wetmx. This is the final prestige rank for legion season 2. Prestige 9+0 rewards you with your ninth badge. If you want to know how it looks, check out this link: http://imgur.com/a/aMEdK. You will also receive the achievement Hell, It's About Nine (10 achievement points) Prestige 9+50 rewards you with the title ‘The Prestigious (name)’. This is the final prestige rank for legion season two. Unfortunately, this reward is bugged and it is not possible to use this title. EDIT: blizzard has posted a list of the new prestige rewards (up to prestige 17). Therefore I will simply show the link instead of updating this list: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20732235/pvp-rewarding-prestigeGlamía24 01 Aug
2d PvP Disqualification Policy Update As part of our continued efforts to combat cheating and unfair play in World of Warcraft, we’ve recently made a change to our policies regarding PvP disqualifications. As of the Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch, any player who is found to have engaged in unfair practices that result in their disqualification from end-of-season PvP rewards will also have their ability to queue for rated PvP matches immediately revoked. This restriction will continue through the remainder of the season in which they were disqualified, which includes the current “Post-Season” available until Battle for Azeroth launches. This change is intended to minimize the impact that disqualified players have on those who are playing legitimately while the PvP season continues, and is just one aspect of our ongoing commitment to upholding the competitive integrity of World of Warcraft PvP.Lore15 2d
11s World of Meleecraft? Why is it that like 75% of the DPS (not counting eventual healers) is Melee in pretty much every battleground I join? It's usually me (Mage) and another caster and rest melee. VERY rarely do I see more casters then melee. Since I started to actually check for it I've never seen more casters then melee. Then I want to ask, why do you think this is? Why is so many opting to play melee? I also watch alot of Dalaran Gaming's (https://www.youtube.com/user/SandboxGaming7) stuff and in his 5v5 1v1 duels it's very rare to see a caster. Mostly Rogues and Feral Druids. A typical team in his 5v5 1v1 duels would typically look like this: Rogue, Rogue, Feral Druid, Ret Pala and Survival Hunter. The few times I seen a caster in there they almost always get totally destroyed. Like not even close. Please don't kill me for bringing this up :)Softhere35 11s
2m What it's like to be a Warlock in BG's https://i.imgur.com/nmOu14w.jpg https://i.imgur.com/orrSi4O.jpg https://i.imgur.com/keuVwms.jpg https://i.imgur.com/hHJcpnJ.jpg :( Please give me something to escape or survive these situations. This is literally hell for us, having zero choice in the matter. If every other class can escape these situations then should we be tanky enough to outlive these ganks as per our class fantasy? Immobile tanky hard-caster? This isn't right.Abacabb139 2m
29m Fury warriors flying under the radar Specifically the selfheals are totally obscene. They also seem hardwired into the damage rotation of the spec which means NO THOUGHT needs to be given towards getting absurdly high selfhealing. Warlocks were nerfed because having high self heals tied into a damage rotation was RETARDED. And it was. It was also a channel that could be interrupted. This isn't. It doesn't even make sense class fantasy wise. They aren't offhealing hybrids they are bruisers. It's just dumb.Coolforlife21 29m
1h Rogues are not fixed eh yeah, rogues are still opHahanaps0 1h
2h Bg waiting time to get in It seems impossible to get in. Why put out average waiting time 6 min. When u wait for like an hour and still not get in to anyone. This sucks.Rafkin4 2h
3h Epic bgs atm Short and clear: don't. Dagger throw (ioc) - 108k. Several times. The mini-boss on av is practically undefeatable; the gy guards.. hit hard. If you play av.. remind your team score 0 is the only way. So ram in and rog towerz. IoC is rng. Try to cap the near base so when someone rip can re-join the fight quickly. Glaives take eons to destroy.. Rest is for you to explore. xD Just don't. At least for now.Cheinii3 3h
5h Help - New to RBG, Demanded classes, BFA? Returning player (on and off for many years/accounts) Although across my accounts ive mainly played PvP it was pretty casual (I.e. only really BGs) Wanted to get more into RBG and Arena this year. (I havent got previous achieves etc so going to have to push Arena to get into an RBG squad I guess) As a result need some ideas for a class thats demanded in RBGs to help my shortcomings as a newcomer. Prefer DPS or Tank (although Ive seen some mention of DH and hated them when i tried legion out for a few weeks, dont know if they changed much, like 3 buttons?) Was initially fairly keen on Sin rogue and/or Fury War but Ive noticed Sins got nerfed the other day and not sure how plausible a newcommer on a fury war would beReynnz1 5h
9h Random BG system abuse premades Is it not bannable to directly abuse the random BG entry system by applying in such a way that you exploit it to enter inside as a fully made premade?Ázshara23 9h
9h TOP RBG Players EU Hello dear RBG/BG Community. Since legion is over and we are going into BFA time to set up 1-3 best players for each class in RBGS. Whats ur opinions? (copy and fill) Mage: 1. 2. 3. Warlock: 1. 2. 3. Rouge: 1. 2. 3. Priest (healers and dps): 1. 2. 3. Monk: 1. 2. 3. Demon Hunter: 1. 2. 3. Paladin (healer and dps): 1. 2. 3. Hunter: 1. 2. 3. Warrior: 1. 2. 3. Death Knight: 1. 2. 3. Shaman (healer and dps): 1. 2. 3. Druids (all specs): 1. 2. 3.Brokensheet3 9h
16h Stuns Stuns should break on damage, just like sheep, fear, hex and root effects.Aswang32 16h
17h Is mercenary mode available on lvl 111-119? The title. Btw I haven't bought the expansion yet so I can't try out.Serokin1 17h
1d Vengeance Demon Hunter They ruin wsg and twin peaks they are untouchable they shouldnt be able to leap through floors etc.Draac2 1d
1d Battlegrounds are bull**** http://www.strawpoll.me/16263208Nedwick4 1d
1d Random battlegrounds missleading? Like topic says. I almost always get seething shore or what ever its called. Others I talked to saying the exact same thing. Is Random not random? Are you promoting shore since it new? I hate it already since its almost the only thing that pops up. Thank god for Arathi Blizzard.Aphxtwin0 1d
1d What's up with 50-59 bg bracket? Was leveling an alt and decided to queue for a bg (maybe in a century), what followed was a back to back to back bg popper with queues no longer than 5minutes and allways with different people. Why is it so popular? What is going on?Taigertraps11 1d
1d all healing specs are broken in BGs ... except Disc Priest. that's why Disc seems broken - it's the only healing spec with enough resilience to survive being trained by 3 or 4 opponents and the toolkit to throw out healing whilst being murdered. disc doesn't need to be nerfed - other healing specs need to be buffed so they're on parSpongler89 1d
1d Is 1 vs 1 dead? I really can't remember the expac when 1 vs 1 was so poorly designed ... In Vanilla maybe? But that's understandable, the game was new then. Sure, some classes/specs have always had advantage over other classes/specs, but the difference has never been so huge. In WoD, MoP or WotLK you had a nice chance to bring your counter class below 50% health before he/she killed you. But now in some cases ... you are lucky if you move 10% health of your counter class! What a disappointment. Counter class should have up to 70% chance to win, not 100%! Counter class should still work hard, not just pressing 3 random buttons = easy win. To those who say the game is balanced around 3 vs 3: it has been balanced around 3 vs 3 in most previous expansions as well but it was also way more friendly to 1 vs 1. Have no idea why Blizzard has turned away from 1 vs 1 completely. I could easily make this game balanced around 3 vs 3 and waaaaay more balanced at 1 vs 1 as well. All you need is some small amount of creativity. Sorry for English and RIP 1 vs 1 ... :(Aridu53 1d
1d Death Knight or Paladin Hi I want to make a second character, primarily for PvP, and I am stuck between the choice of a Death Knight or Paladin. My plans for the character is to use them mainly for Battleground and World PvP, with some possible Arenas added in. Most likely I would go as Ret for the Paladin, or Frost/Unholy for the DK. But I'd like to hear the community's thoughts on this. Why should I choose a Paladin over a Death Knight, or vice versa? What are the strengths/weaknesses of them? I'd love to hear what you guys have to say!Zirahael8 1d
1d Highest iLvl reward What is the highest ilvl that can drop in random bgs?Nurss2 1d
1d BFA Balance I'm not on beta but the streamers i've seen and the youtube videos are not very promising... I really hope that at 120 everything works out well... right now there is no balance and pvp is a mess... Priests -> Raid Boss (unkillable) Druid -> does double the dmg of the second place (unless it is another druid) Warlocks -> free kills Hunters -> send pets and afk All others are kind of in line with each other but the ones i just mention are broken.Thorgon2 1d
1d Nice matchmaking lmfao When you queue against 3 healers as a full dps team in WSG, you know it's gonna be bad. Even more that our boys couldn't even spec into healing spec. What a disaster is this matchmaking system. Sure you can outplay them, but this is a bunch of RANDOMS playing RANDOM bgs, you can't expect them to not break CC onto eachother. This is god damn frustratingRektem11 1d
2d A CALL TO VOICE CHAT Seriously though, we should all be using the voice chat in-game when joining random BG's so we can organise like a strong premade yea. We moan about seeing russian premades and other strong coordinated premades all the time. We know how they do it, queueing 5 at a times or two groups of 5 timing it right etc... If we just adopt the in-game voice chat then essentially we are all premade teams in randoms so let's start using it ;)Abacabb7 2d
2d Ban Premades from Random BGs As the title says. I think people making premades to go into random Battlegrounds should be stopped. Simple reason is that it ruins PvP casual battlegrounds for the casual players. I enjoy doing Bg's but im not the most social player in the world and dont have the capabilities to gather a group to do this together with so good thing for me there is the randsom battlegrounds where you can que up solo and get to do some PvP. Now i understand you cant win every game nor do i expect this to happen, i dont get upset when i lose either. However what does upset me is when i continually run into premade groups in the random battlegrounds. This varies from complete premades , which im sorry to say is almost 99% of the time with Russians, who other than having a premade army hardly do the bare minimum to secure their victory only to waste the remaining time grinding out the opposite team for honor kills to the point that you are so demotivated that you never want to play a random battleground in your life again. Other times it also happens you get premade groups that are not made up of a full premade but lets say for example in Warsong Gulch that 7/10 enemy players are from a premade group. Once again it leads to the same problem, your stuck facing a enemy who is used to playing as a single unit and there is just no one of beating them. Because face it when youre team consists of 10 random players fighting again 7 to 10 players who regurlarly play together you are at a extreme disadvantage. My suggestion therefore is that when you que to random battleground you can only have a maximum of 3 people in your group. This way you can still play together with some friends and it doesnt create a unfair advantage to the enemy team. If you want to do a premade its fine, but this is what Rated Battlegrounds have been designed for. But it just feels that these people keep crushing random battleground with premades because they dont want competition, they just want to crush a team which is made up of random players, most of which are casuals with low tier gear or pvp skill.Völlund236 2d
2d PVE players dominate battlegrounds Mythic raiders (250 ilvl) are stomping BG casuals (185 ilvl) without templates.Twinkle49 2d
2d How does one spell-lock an instant cast? I'm getting shadowlocked again and again when I use Shadow word: Pain and holylocked when I'm using Prenomination, Power word: Solace and Power Word: Shield (Disc priest). Is this actually a legit thing or am I just meeting depressed kid hackers again? (and thanks blizzard for not allowing me to report players through the scoreboard when I'm waiting to get ressed anymore)Gegorden8 2d
2d Changes to "Master Of..." Achievements. There should be certain achievements removed from the "Master Of..." achievement list. 1. Cloud Nine : Cloud nine is close to impossible unless you're in a premade or 'cheat' it. 2. Stormtrooper : For stormtrooper you have to get the KILLING BLOW on five flag carriers in one game. It's somewhat rare to actually kill the flag carrier, and then it's even harder to do it five times, while getting the killing blow on all five of those. 3. Capping Spree : You'll not get this outside of a premade, unless you are very lucky. It's difficult enough to capture two carts on your own. The problem with this achievement is that if you're capturing all of these carts, then your team is winning and you'll most likely end the game before scoring the fourth. There is also the chance of other people picking up the cart, and then it's also over for you. I'm not saying that these achievements should get removed from the game, but there is no need for them to be part of the "Master Of..." achievements. [Edited] : I am saying this as someone who has done both Stormtrooper and Cloud Nine.Quayle0 2d
2d Queued 40 mins for an epic BG.... Then got into a mid-game IoC and lost within the minute.Finalelement5 2d
2d 16-24k aimed shots on BG? Hey, Hopefully this is the correct forum to bring this up, if not, apologies. We've just done some BGs with a group of friends, on our last game there was this hunter wiping out the whole team with aimed shots ranging from 12 to 24k. BG itself was not Kotmogu, and ofc there could have been buffs on him, but 24k? Is this how its supposed to work? Thanks PS: https://imgur.com/a/UN43mVlRavendire13 2d
2d Suggestion. I have a suggestion I'd like to see added into this game. My proposed changes are to remove the ability for Horde players to earn honor points through pvp, because nothing Horde does is honorable. Nothing.Nelout3 2d
2d Last boss in IOC can be one shot by bombs. https://imgur.com/a/qy48eQZ Please help by reporting it as a bug.Bigoptho6 2d
2d PVP Island expeditions not attractive enough? Hello, With the announcement of the addon, I had huge hopes for the new feature and I even imagined that it could become another competitive / ranked mode next to RBG and arena. However, if you look at the reward structure, you will immediatly see that it makes no sense to queue for PVP. Normal difficulty: Collect 6000 Azerite and receive 150 AP for the victory Heroic difficulty: Collect 9000 Azerite and receive 225 AP for the victory Mythic diifficulty: Collect 12 000 Azerite and receive 300 AP for the victory PVP difficulty: Collect 12 000 Azerite and receive 300 AP and 10 conquest points Initially, there has been much hype around the "advanced AI", which turned out to be potatoe. At a certain point you will win 100% of all normal, HC and mythic island expeditions WITH EASE. There will be a cookie cutter strategies that counter the script and farming the mythic diffulty will be simple. The PVP difficulty will alway remain a toss-up. Of course, if you are an extremely strong player, you may have a very high win quota. But unless it is close to 100% it will be smarter to spam the free wins of mythic difficulty. So the honest question would be, why bother? With War mode there is at least a slight incentive to take risks, but on island expeditions it makes no sense at all to go with the PVP route. It will be more difficult and provide fewer rewards.Kantaze3 2d
2d BG takes forever to join So I have played my orc warrior the past few days and I have waited 46 min for a 14 min que? on horde but when I go on alli it's really quick and only takes a few min to join.. Why does it take so long on horde atm?Muhammeddk5 2d
3d Now that discs are out of the way (lol) who is next ?Adelphine9 3d
3d WoD rogue vid Found an old vid from WoD. First post here, hope you enjoy :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqv8c7PP-CkMikechangz2 3d
3d Arathi Blizzard Lovin this BG please make it perm. Much better than some of the regular randoms.Nurss3 3d
3d Cross-realm Horde community I decided to create the cross-realm EU Horde community since Blizzard doesn't want to solve the problems with phases but only make them worse in the expansion «(BfA is) about the war between Horde and Alliance» when you need to spend a lot of time and nerves to find your enemy phase. This community is some kind of phase finder for all Horde players from any EU region or realm — just call to arms if you see a lot of Alliance attacking cities or hunting for Horde somewhere (in Dark Shore for example). https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/dlw5XaC0qa?region=EU&faction=Horde Please, translate this post for your own language if you play on non-English realms and post it on your region PvP forum. We have seen many times how the Russian Alliance raid used Spain phase for the bosses kill when we wiped them in their own phase. It's very hard to jump on Spanish phase when you have no Spanish players on your friends list.Лекта7 3d
3d Isle of Conquest Can u guys please make tower cannons less lethal?... Because gettin twoshotted by cannons that have range across half of the bg feels very very epic.Duzurîx6 3d
3d I cant decide which class to PvP. I cant decide which class to PvP. Retri paladin, rogue or MM hunter ? Especially for BGs. Every class could be nerfed and i cant decide.Essóx17 3d
4d remove xpoff in pvp enjoy bg 10-19 / 20-29 one shoot fest . unplayable. ty twinks for incredible bg :)Kamironin4 4d
4d Thanksgiving for the class balance Congratulations to you Blizzard for the class balance in BGs! Half of the players are rogues in Battlegrounds, and it feels very satisfying to die during the first 4 sec stun. I always wanted to try, how it feels to die in seconds, 6-10 times in a row, without the possibility to use any ability. This is brilliant, thanks for the experience. Now I know, that my money is in good hands and the PvP class developement is on the right way. THANK YOU!Amian35 4d
4d I am scared to que BGs :D 5 stealthed rogues with the new buffed stealth that have no speed penalty. 3 paladin, 1 healer with the Wings talent doing damage and being immune all the time. 1 Resto druid with Tree form not casting anything at all. 1 Mage doing CC, having Ice block and TWO blinks ... yeah. Sad times to be a Warrior. Battle for Azeroth looks like Battle of rogues, healers and Immune classes ... not a battlefield I want to participate in.Stansmash10 4d
4d The Rage Cage The Rage Cage!!!! The Rage Cage strives to become a pvp community Less personal then your friendslist , yet more personal then using lfg or even spamming trade like its 2006. You enjoy your guild due to raids or longtime friends or due to the cute pink tabard with white crybear logo , but would like to play pvp on a bit serious note? That’s fine The Rage Cage isn’t a guild. You just get an extra channel with like minded guys and gals You’re a casual but want more wins in randoms so you want to party up? Find them within the Rage Cage. Hell why don’t you meet up and kill some alliance while waiting for que to pop up. Franticly running around in a zone to become an assassin or to slay an assassin? Well 4 eyes see more then 2. Who knows that rogue that sniffs flowers before picking might be in here too. TEAM UP and yes… he does smell alliance too before brutally stabbing them. You wanna roll Rated Bg’s or Arena’s? The Rage Cage will help you make a team or fill up that missing spot cause jack got drunk again and cant find his mouse (don’t be like jack!) You’re an elite 11 rank 1 title glad with vanilla high warlord to boost wich you didn’t win trade for. Sweet! how about we gave you a place where you can help ppl and boast. Where ppl recognize your name and skills instead of being mr 1 time meet and forget the name like it is now. Because The Rage Cage is a fresh started community , lets try to make it grow to something beautifull First 20 joiners will get mod rights (wait this he just say power privileges?) so they can spam too make it even bigger and bigger and bigger Join Now! https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/Ypk5KLtrJ9?region=EU&faction=HordeOsmo0 4d
4d MVP Reward I know myself, like others who que for random battlegrounds become frustrated when certain members of the group don’t focus on objectives and instead choose to just run around chasing kills ultimately causing the entire group to lower it’s chances of winning. Instead of penalising these people I was thinking a system should be put in place that rewards players that follow objectives leading to the team winning the battleground. At the end of each battleground an MVP reward should be awarded to a player on the winning faction who assisted the most in helping the team win. For example in Warsong Gulch the most flag captures and returns combined. Possible rewards could be bonus loot or increased honour gains, perhaps gold or artifact power (bfa). Not only would this system benefit the team by increasing chances of winning. It will also give incentive for players to focus on objectives rather than random killing blows that don’t benefit the team. ... Just a thoughtTyande4 4d
4d 2x account in Bg's ?different faction..allowed? So i played Alterac valley. At some point i spoted a guy quite early getting kills and another character getting the same deaths.. I went to the spot and the character that was getting killed was simply re-spawning and getting killed few spots/meters from the graveyard//not wearing any cloth ... Simply dying re-spawning. Both characters alliance/horde had same honor lvl 456 lvl.. I mean isn't this abuse of the system ?? Getting 2/3k honor ...per bg is ok?? It;s the second time today i found this...so i'm wondering if this is ok?Bandicoot8 4d
4d I am anti-social no friends to go BG with! I've be doing battlegrounds for long now, but this is so annoying! Waiting for 10 minutes to go in normal battleground and getting russians all the time! Just make the ques for maximum of 5 people, if they want to go full pre-made to do it in rated battleground and face some real opponents! I understand that Russia is communist country and they feel bad, so they need to punish someone to feel better, but this is non-acceptable! THERE IS NO HONOR IN THAT! As Saurfang said, but to be hones if that continues I will talks to Sylvanas to burn every single capital city, town or even refugee tent that alliances are hiding! Now don't tell me that I suck or my teammates that i got qued with, there is a huge difference between 10-15 random guys that meet for first time and communist pre-made that talk on voice and everyone is ORDERED WHAT TO DO (You Take the flag CYKA) and doing that every single day!Myxata30 4d
4d The problem with honor system in BFA There's a huge problem with how honor ant the new system has been introduced and let me tell you why. Firstly it seems to be the people that focused hard on their main or one class to achieve max prestige that have been bent over with the new system. This brings me to the explanation as to why this is. Firstly max prestige converted into the new system brings us to around honor level 130(ish) assuming you have no alts with a lot of prestiges. To redeem the rewards you already obtained you'd need to get to honor level 300 which is over double the amount rewarded with the conversion of bfa honor. Secondly this new system requires way more honor to level up (8x+ more per level to be exact) It literally takes around 15-20 bg wins to get a single level and i dont even want to bother trying to work out how many arena wins it would take. Also because of the new system the people like myself are now MASSIVELY BEHIND with no hope of catching up since the ridiculous amount needed to play to reach 300 again (with no new rewards since honor level 300 has all the same rewards as prestige 25 did in legion just spread out among 300 bfa honor levels). Lastly there was/or is a bug that people have abused to obtain a stupid amount of honor levels which now puts people even more so behind people who had alts in legion and abused bugs to get a crazy amount of honor. My conclusion and thoughts on this are the honor needed per level needs to be reduced by a large portion or honor gains need to be higher, one of the two both doing the same thing in the end. I know a lot of people feel this way and it makes me not want to even bother playing bgs and such in prepatch because it feels like my efforts are for nothing as people are just way way ahead and it's really frustrating for me and a lot of other players who feel the same way as I do. Just gonna post an armory link of a russian with 1800+ honor levels from bug abusing. https://worldofwarcraft.com/ru-ru/character/outland/BearCazzettelol11 4d