Battlegrounds

11 Apr Final Legion PvP Season 2 Cutoffs Since the conclusion of Legion PvP Season 2, we've been working to remove players from the ladder who were ineligible for rewards due to disqualification. That work has now been completed, which means we're ready to begin distributing end-of-season rewards. The final rating requirements for Legion Season 2 are as follows: 3v3 Arena Fearless Gladiator (Horde): 2937 Fearless Gladiator (Alliance): 3057 Gladiator (Horde): 2681 Gladiator (Alliance): 2784 Duelist (Horde): 2165 Duelist (Alliance): 2252 Rival (Horde): 1872 Rival (Alliance): 1962 Challenger (Horde): 1594 Challenger (Alliance): 1629 Rated Battlegrounds: Hero of the Horde: 2527 Hero of the Alliance: 2656 Guardian of the Horde: 2149 Guardian of the Alliance: 2268 Defender of the Horde: 1875 Defender of the Alliance: 1983 Soldier of the Horde: 1652 Soldier of the Alliance: 1682 Congratulations to everyone receiving a reward, and good luck in Season 3! Aerythlea0 11 Apr
27 Mar Prestige Guide: Rewards and Advice After many weeks of playing legion some people still have no idea about the possible prestige rewards. Therefore I am making a detailed list about the prestige rewards. After this list, I will say something about the possibilities to farm honor. If anyone has something to add (or change), please reply to this thread. Rewards: An honor level will reward you with new honor talents, gold (normally 200 gold and 2000 gold between honor level 48-49) and artifact power (125000 with artifact knowledge 25). These are the basic rewards. The prestige rewards will follow below. Prestige 0+50 rewards the alliance enthusiast. It is a companion and it can use emotes such as "Alliance enthusiast admires you". If you want to know how it looks, click the following link: http://imgur.com/a/CtII0. You will also receive the achievement Top Honors (10 achievement points). As a side note: since a recent hotfix we no longer use a ‘’prestige button’’. Therefore you instantly jump to the next prestige once you achieve honor level (x+)50. That is why prestige 0+50 and prestige 1 are pretty much the same now. However, you will still notice the difference at 13+50, because prestige 14 is not released yet. Prestige 1+0 rewards your first badge. If you want to look how your badge looks like (and the other badges), use the following link: http://imgur.com/a/eKoaz. You can find this badge next to your characters portrait. Prestige 1 also rewards you with the achievement First Step into a Larger World (10 achievement points). Prestige 1+50 rewards The Victor’s Spoils. This is an artifact skin. If you want to find out how it looks, check out this link: http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc/druid/balance/AvbTI7A. Select your class, specialization and check out the fourth weapon and the first skin. The other three skins are for higher prestige levels. This reward is part of an achievement: Fighting With Style: War-Torn. You will also receive the achievement The Prestige (10 achievement points). Prestige 2+0 rewards your second badge. It also rewards you with the achievement Here We Go Again (10 achievement points). Prestige 2+50 rewards an honorable pennant. If you want to know how it looks, check out this link: http://imgur.com/a/ci2ZB. Prestige 3+0 rewards your third badge. It also gives you with the achievement Third Time’s The Charm (10 achievement points). Prestige 3+50 rewards you with a mount: the prestigious bronze courser. If you want to know how it looks, check out the following link: http://imgur.com/a/movsQ. Prestige 4+0 rewards your fourth badge. It also gives you the achievement For Prestige (10 achievement points). Prestige 4+50 rewards you with the title ‘the Honorable (name)’. This was the final prestige rank for legion season one. Since season two there are 4 new prestige ranks. Prestige 5+0 rewards your fifth badge. It also gives you the achievement Alive for Five (10 achievement points). Prestige 5+50 rewards you with a crest of heroism. This is your second artifact skin from prestige. It is also part of the achievement Fighting With Style: War-Torn. Prestige 6+0 rewards you with your sixth badge. It also gives you the achievement The River Six (10 achievement points). Prestige 6+50 rewards you with the dutiful squire. It is a companion and it makes a (very annoying) sound when you summon it. If you want to know how it looks like, click the following link: http://imgur.com/a/8Qt0T. Prestige 7+0 rewards you with your seventh badge. It also gives you the achievement Slayin’ to Seven (10 achievement points). Prestige 7+50 rewards you with the prestigious pennant. This item looks exactly the same as the honorable pennant and it has the same buff as the honorable pennant. I still hope this is a bug, because it is very disappointing right now. Prestige 8+0 rewards you with your eighth badge. It also gives you the achievement Don’t Hate, Grind to Eight (10 achievement points). Prestige 8+50 rewards you with the ivory prestigious courser. If you want to know how it looks, check out the following link: http://imgur.com/a/wetmx. This is the final prestige rank for legion season 2. Prestige 9+0 rewards you with your ninth badge. If you want to know how it looks, check out this link: http://imgur.com/a/aMEdK. You will also receive the achievement Hell, It's About Nine (10 achievement points) Prestige 9+50 rewards you with the title ‘The Prestigious (name)’. This is the final prestige rank for legion season two. Unfortunately, this reward is bugged and it is not possible to use this title. Once you have achieved prestige 9+50 you will not be able to gain any more honor and this means that honor becomes useless at this point. It is not saved for the next season.Glamía5 27 Mar
24 Jan Forum Guidelines - Please Read. Please see this thread for the full guidelines: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/9751555084 Aerythlea0 24 Jan
3m Im growing tired of warriors. I fought BM hunters, demon hunters, retribution paladins. I had NO PROBLEM thinking up a tactic. Then comes warriors. I dont know what to say. Im used to having a problem with rogues but warriors just blowns me into pieces. Their crits are * insane so are their procs. I cant take it anymore. I am reading the forums and i can see how warriors are defending their class. I cant belivie it. I get beaten by warriors even if they are stupid enough to pop all cds and aoe fear out of nowhere and do all kinds of mistakes. Its just ridicilous. The game helps them. They got so many gapclosers, way too much Life and way too much damage that their mistakes are nothing. A mage doing a mistake like using blink the wrong way is going to be punished hard but warriors.. Wow. They need their damage done in pvp reduced by atleast 25%. 800k mortal strike 300k op. strike 320k bladestorm ticks while i crit for like 250k. Really..Idk24 3m
16m Nerf druid bear form! Nerf it or remove it for restoration druids! Thanks, bye!Indecent7 16m
18m DH ranged interrupt? Why?Manafelstorm4 18m
1h Alliance why??? Any point playing alliance in BG's these days? Seriously I have lost most of my games in the last week. Yay we get a bonus to Honor, but it doesn't offset the amount of losses we have in randoms. Seriously what is going on? I just don't get it. People say its the same as horde, we if it is how come horde seem to win all the time. My last BG, literally half the team left and it wasn't backfilled...Coesyn44 1h
2h Horde RBG Guild LF a new RBG leader Lok'tar Ogar, MGTOW Clan is a small PVP/RBG oriented guild, we are not openly recruiting and have mainly Cross realm players joining our premade. At the moment we are looking for a third leader who can join our ranks to maintain high activities in guild RBGs (basically we want to do it every day), the qualifications we are looking for is, - Strong leadership - Good tactician - Motivating person - no elitist behaviour or such What we will offer you in return: - Target Caller - Flag Carrier - EFC Kill squad - Healers who sync perfect together & with leaders command. - Off mission objective players. Not many people get this opportunity to test their ability to lead, we are open for the idea to give you a chance if your serious and kind about it. If you are interested, contact me on this post or in game. The quest of glory awaits us, For the Horde!Ragerwolf6 2h
3h Do DOTS create real pressure in BGs? We often see afflication warlocks being #1 by damage at the end of a BG. I've tried playing an afflication warlock myself and it wasn't too hard to say in the top 5 by damage (was dotting everything that moved). But then I though - what's the use of these dots if they tick for low damage or when there are enemy healers around? Sometimes it seems that the enemy can just ignore these dots and move forward. - Should a warlock (or just some *dotter* in general) be proud that he's done the most damage in a BG or is a big part of that damage useless? - Is it better to do lower damage and nuke someone at the right moment than aim for big figures?Sidd20 3h
5h New PvP add-on! Based on add-on called HEALERS HAVE TO DIE, there is a new add-on on Curse called RUSSIANS HAVE TO DIE. It will select the nearest Russian in the BG and will put a big mark on his head.Zuper14 5h
5h Option to exclude russians from bg Group As the tittle says, Dear Blizzard, As a uber casual player im getting sick of getting dropped in a Bg vs Russians. In no way i want to discriminate or hate these players but it seems alot of the times they are in premades. Next to the premade thing it seems alot of times there is a strange kind of lag when i play agains russians. And last but not least, i/we cant pronounce there names. Kinda strange that a game focusing around targeting and teamwork has this problem. Would be nice to get an option where i can exclude certain regions out of my random BG rotation just like we can exclude some Bg's. Personaly i wouldnt mind if this feature would increase my Qeue time, seeing this is an option and i would choose for.Amarachi8 5h
8h Alliance in a nutshell 1. Can't teamwork. 2. Except healers to cover up the mistakes they make. 3. Is bad at reporting incs or calling for help. 4. Doesn't use a single defensive on themselves. 5. Did I forget to mention the atrocious teamwork?Elisabett47 8h
10h Premades and switching spec Blizzard, please lock this thread and don't answer. But why I find premades in random BG's? Can you guys do something about it? I know you can but just not giving a !@#$. And can you make us able to change specs after we join battlegrounds, especially when there's 3 healers on the opposite team, and 0 on our team. Yeah, give me that %^-*!@# ban, hope you sleep good at night.Cuppi4 10h
13h Illegible names (i.e. Russian names) In battlegrounds you sometimes face a Russian team. I don't mind this. The only challenge I have is reading their names. I just can't, because of all the different characters they use. Because of this, it's exceptionally hard to communicate about a certain player (i.e. to tell the team to focus a specific healer). Which gives a slightly unfair advantage. Try typing 'Миррл' in chat quickly. I'd like to see an option where player names that are illegible are automatically converted into something that can be read. (Just like a horde player can read what an alliance player says, only just doesn't understand it. And vice versa.) This means that 'Миррл' would automatically get translated into something like 'Sugar' or 'Banana'. (Or anything else, as long as it can be read.) Perhaps another option is to add a number to the player name/tag. Like '6. Enicon' or '4. Миррл'. So you can just say 'player 6' or 'player 4'. (This would make it actually easier to communicate for everybody.)Enicon18 13h
16h Ashran and WPvP zones Hello, dear developers and fellow players. There is PvP content that was left behind after we moved on to another expansions. I think there is opportunity to expand PvP by using already existing ones that are just simply not as accesible as Ashran for expample. I believe these world PvP zones should be made not only avaliable as Ashran is but as rewarding as playing random BGs or doing PvP world quest is for example. Here is the idea: Ashran - First enemy faction boss kill every week rewards Strongbox that contains current season Gladiator pieace of gear - Winning event rewards same Strongbox as winning random BG - First competion of quests Ashran Dominance (1 boss kill, 4 event victories) and Slay Them All! (200 enemy slain) rewards Strongbox as winning random BG + 500 honor and 1 Mark of Honor as it rewards now Wintergrasp, Tol Barad - Every week there is Wintergraps or Tol Barad open for 110 level players and players can que up for them - First victory of the week rewards Strongbox that contains current season Gladiator pieace of gear - Each victory or loss rewards honorModry2 16h
17h Universal solution to premades in random BGs There are so many topics regarding premades in random BGs, that I thought I would offer a potential solution. It is very simple: When you are about to launch a BG, take all people who queued from both sides into a single pool. Mix it up. Then assign them to Alliance and Horde at random. By doing this, you break parties and remove the incentive for groups that queue in order to put others at a disadvantage right from the beginning to do so (you essentially tell them "you want to play together? fine, you will, but you two will be on this side and you three will be on that side, so some of you are going to lose no matter what you do"). I suppose some might say that they are queuing with a friend specifically to play together on the same side, but if the ability to queue in groups for randoms is abused too much, that might be an acceptable loss. If WoW was bigger, I'd suggest having a separate queue where duos / triples / whatever wouldn't be mixed up (almost by design they would only be populated by such duos / triples / etc, because people queueing solo would have zero incentive to go there), but right now that queue will just be empty, the number of people playing seems too small to support it. -- PS: This also equalizes faction winrates - which aren't equal at all right now and weren't equal in WoD either. If you stop waiting to have 10 people from Alliance and 10 people from Horde (because they are going to be mixed up anyway, so what does it matter if there are 8 of one and 12 of the other), this also fixes queue times regardless of what faction balance is.Mellinora24 17h
17h Warrior seems too tanky too many health even in pvp, have self-healing, seems too tanky for meSuunn111 17h
19h Quick Question - Marks Hey, I came across something I don't understand today. I main a Holy Priest, and was doing AV (casual random) with a mage friend together. Horde lost, and I did get Artifact Power for it... but my friend got 2x Marks. Earlier I got a crate with 20 fish in it, and I don't even have high cooking. Question: Why did my friend get marks, but not me? I don't want to whine, but something here... I just can't put my finger on it. Is it because I'm healing and she DPS?Kaeroth2 19h
1d Does Transmog influence who you target? In bgs if you see someone who looks like they have full Gladiator gear for example, are you more or less likely to engage/focus them? Does it throw you off when people use a set lookalike of a different class? I use colored health bars, so I usually don't even pay attention to how my opponent looks, but I feel I get focused (i.e. spotted) more often as a healer when I transmog obvious druid gear. Might be my imagination though. Would love to hear your thoughts on this. I always wondered if transmog has some "tactical use".Aarev28 1d
1d Ashran, forgotten? I have been trying to que up for ashran for a few days now and everytime i get in. the event stops after a few mins due to lack of players. Why is it people dont do ashran anymore?Magnimus7 1d
1d Every caster. Every caster that is not a shadow priest or a frost mage, listen. Go roll a tank class and start queueing for a bg. Your damage is high enough, you have tons of slows etc and meleers will barely scratch you. Most of the casters are now unviable in battlegrounds due to the insane amount of meleers. Fury warriors are defending their own class, they dont even need to have cds up, each of their hits hits as hard as a chaos bolt, same with dhs. Blizzard have now completely failed in pvp. Premades knows that the pvp is an Epic fail now. They usually go fullout melee with a lone shadow priest to massdot Everything while they protect it. I have tried all tank specs for random bgs now VS meleers. Blood dks are crap, dont roll it. Protection paladins do kind of meh damage but their survival and ways to harrass and catch meleers are over the top. They can support and they are very tanky. Guardian Druids are fine. They do not hit as hard as before the nerf, but they can pretty much do good on defending. As they were fotms some months ago, most classes knows their weaknesses and i would not suggest to roll one. Brewmaster monk. Atleast my monk has high survival, high mobility and deals high damage. If you want fun and dont have to worry about casters and meleers, roll one. Demon hunters. I did not test this because i hate elves. And now, protection warriors. My absolute favorite. Their survival is insane, their mobility is insane and their damage is decent. Their rotation is so easy, you can just put a few skills on your bar and keep smashing it, and youll harrass any meleer any day. I am having so much fun on this class, i have actually linked spit emotes to use while i harrass any meleer. Meleers are my nr 1 prio, except rogues. These meleers are what makes the game so pain to classes that are not too viable. I am not saying that you can beat any melee as a prot tank, but i would say that you will easily beat any fotm premade reroller with 100% life on your bar. This is by far the worst expansion ive played for pvp. I want WOD back. TLDR; If you are playing a caster spec that are not in the top pvp teams, and get mad at fury warriors/dhs etc easily beating you while they have full Health, reroll a gnome male protection warrior with big pink beard, put a spit macro on your skills, start hunting for meleers and start bashing your keyboard.Yúmmy17 1d
1d Why I don't want to que for BGs It's just no fun anymore. I play more than most people. I have better gear than most people. I used to enjoy them, but right now ... the only feeling BGs bring is that my char is helpless. It's just no matter how hard I try or what I do I can't do any damage if healer is around. And the worst is that no matter how hard I try to improve my char progression - there simply isn't one : No matter how hard I try healers will always be better than me. And joining a game where you clearly know that someone is better than you from the start, even some random dude that leveled 110 last week - well this mode feels broken from the start. It used to be that when you start you are weaker from others due to not having good gear / expirience with your char. The progression was there and you could clearly see it. What's the progression now ? Why play to improve, why farm AP, why do anything at all ... they will always be stronger. I am so demotivated right now that I don't know what to do :(Stanwolf4 1d
1d So i just did Temple of "katmandu" Healing like a god.. CArrying orb making those Points ticking in.... and then i met a hunter.. 4.8mill hp gone... marked shot 1.8mill autoshot 170k volley <number i cant remember> and lol piercing shot.... 2.6mill.. he litterally 3shotted me... Not to mention the shadowpriests around on random bgs.. Is it really ment to be, that their dots alone is doing more dmg than my hots? How do you compete With this? It seems pretty "bah" that you gotta use all ur CDs for ONE pvp enounter With ONE horde/ally on you?! Im no pvp-!@#$%. I dont play much, but this seems a bit over the top. I cant imagen what New players feel when entering a random bg...Elamandri2 1d
1d How is Enhancement right now? Hello everyone, I'm currently leveling up my Shaman here with the intent of playing Enhancement. I don't have plans to play hardcore RBGs or Arenas, but kind of do everything semi-casually and pop some PvE on the side. But how is the spec PvP wise right now? I've tried watching videos but I can barely find any and those that I do don't really give me an idea. It doesn't really show the spec well when the clip has a huge 5v5 fight at Blacksmith or something. What I do know is that Enhancement is RNG based and that doesn't bother me at all, in fact I like it. How does the spec perform on average? Am i good to go as a random BG hero or was it a good choice to leave the name "Superhero" open for some other character? I don't care about being top tier fotm, I'd just like it if my spec wasn't complete !@#$e. As a secondary question, any up to date Enhancement guides would be appreciated! Thank you for your time!Boss4 1d
1d If you don't play - don't join AFKing in any battleground no matter how far behind is the single most selfish thing you can do in PVP. You don't get to say "well its a game i can do what i want" No. You bought a game then opted to join a TEAM play. If your playing football the goalie doesnt get to decide not to play when people are losing because you affect OTHER people. If you afk during games - not only is there no chance of winning, it means you are consciously ruining the fun of everyone else who opted to playJamiebot13 1d
1d Separate queues for players currently So, prior to 7.2 (or was it 7.1.5?) there weren't separate queues between non-prestiged and prestiged players, EXCEPT for people that had no prestige AND were under honor level 10 (this was the case right after launch at least). Now, non-prestiged players (no matter the honor level) only get queued up with other non-prestiged players. Why is this a thing? It highers the queue times for EVERYONE. Every player that has above honor level 10 (one talent in each row unlocked) should be queued together with everyone else IMO, just like before. I prefer the faster queues, even if I have a lower amount of honor talents on my alts. Sure, the current 5-6 min queues are acceptable, but I miss queues that were 2-3 mins.Raizee4 1d
1d Are the rewards 100% random afterall? I was given gladiator gear for 1 loss and crappy looking combatant gear for 7-8 victories in random BGs.Eosferon2 1d
1d Gotta say Been playin few alts between 70-100...As both alliance and horde. Results? Horde wins 9 out of 10 matches..Been taking matches as alliance and as horde and results are same. Working as intended? I know levels prior 110 isn`t end-game but still why the heck alliance sucks that badly in BG,s before 110? Thanks for constructive repliesSharia6 1d
2d Latency issues against russian players. I am starting to completely lose interest in PvP because of the latency issues against russian players. There are a bunch of additional problems when playing against russians, of course. The unspeakable russian names for example make coordination more difficult, but the biggest problem has to be the high latency when playing against them. When playing battlegrounds or arenas against players from my region, I don't experience latency problems at all. When playing against russians though, I constantly get messages like "target has to be in front of you" or "you are too far away" even when the game clearly displays their characters models in front of me and in range. This reduces my overall efficiency and enjoyment of the game. I don't have anything personal against russian players, but are there really not enough of them to give them their own, seperate realms? It's simply less fun to play against them and I'm sure they feel the same way. Wouldn't it be better for everyone if this issue would be solved?Feast7 2d
2d [Intended?] Fishing Artifact buffs in BGs @Devs. just curious, is this Intended [To have fishing artifact buffs (water walking with flag + swim speed used in BattleGrounds]? with Fishing Artifact, you can get fast swim speed and/or Water Walking buff. you can carry the Flag and walk on water the same time [e.g. Twin Peaks] if so, then having the Fishing Artifact leveled up is a requirement in some Battleground Maps.Vimtu1 2d
2d Tougher penalties for desertion If you are the kind of person who quite a battleground in the first few min just because you're losing or you just stop trying - you represent probably the most hated useless player amongst the pvp community. Far tougher penalties need for quitting a battleground or for non-participation. 30 min is a jokeJamiebot14 2d
2d Wtf is this damage? http://imgur.com/a/hU8e7Sethroguen4 2d
2d Is PvP too balanced? I started this topic because of recently watching a vid on youtube, of this guy describing the reasons he stopped playing wow. One of those resons was that pvp doesn't feel like it used to, specifically the part where you could progress through the old steps: 1. beying stomped by the best geared players 2. slowly getting your gear, working towards your bis goal 3. stomping on the noobs So, I'm not saying that the new "skill over gear" concept is bad. I'm just saying that I miss the way it used to be, where skill still mattered against the other bis geared players, but it made everything easy against the noobs. What do you guys think? How you like it better?Elesir23 2d
2d Tank Exploit (Another Holinka Mess) https://twitter.com/holinka/status/849381814871392256 Tanks are simply not fun for any one in PvP and this exploit/bug is yet another slap in the face of those sticking with keeping tanks over tuned just to pad numbers to claim players DO ACTUALLY want to play it in PvP .. Legion has been a disaster for those of us paying customers who enjoy all parts of PvP ..Rexdolor7 2d
2d Gravity lapse Eots Jokes over, give us a real brawl.Salad24 2d
3d A question regarding the S3 gear This might be a horribly stupid question but here it goes: I got a few of these yesterday during my endeavor for the 1000 player kills for the artifact. Are those obtained only when the side wins or is it completely random? EDIT: Never mind I found the answer to that question myselfEosferon0 3d
3d russian premades Why is there so many russian !@#$ing premades?Kliez43 3d
3d DH bug - don't want to get banned I encountered a bug during few bgs I played few weeks ago. I noticed I didn't get damage, I couldn't die. Now you would think this is funny but it really isn't. I can't play pvp atm because I'm afraid of getting banned for this. I've played pvp after that first incident and everything seemed to be fine but then it happened again. I really don't know what to do since I actually raported myself and explained the bug the best I could, what I knew of it. Have anyone else had this problem? What should I do? What can I do?Macglaiver4 3d
3d "hidden" random bg matchmaking rating Hi everyone, I've noticed a strange thing that I wasn't expecting while PVP-ing. While I was prestige lvl 0 rank 1-50 I was stomping on bg-s. Always being top or top 3 player ( You gonna have to trust me on that one :) ) . But just after dinging to lvl 1 prestige. I got matched with and against much more skilled people than before the ding. Now everyone is at least lvl 1 prestige or usually higher, while before most of the people were 0 or 1, and I'm somewhere in the middle of player skill, definitely not top anymore. Before I just thought it matches you with random people without considering any of their stats ( ilvl, honorlvl, win ratio etc. ). What I want to know, is there any official post about this "feature" because I want to know what does it take into account?Marrag5 3d
3d Hunter silent buff - 6 min stun - Very OP Blizzard. What you thought we would not notice this? As if hunters was not OP enough. Now they can stun you for 6 min straight it's like I am in vanilla again. Thanks blizzard http://imgur.com/a/0jAxIEduan6 3d
3d rank 50 pt2 skin results started at rank 32 now at 44 here are my results L TWIN PEAKS HALF GAME W TWIN PEAKS - GREAT TEAM W ARATHI BASIN W EYE OF THE STORM L DEEPWIND GORGE HALF GAME W ARATHI BASIN L TWIN PEAKS ENTERED AT 2-0 HORDE W BATTLE FOR GILNEAS L EYE OF THE STORM L STRAND OF THE ANCIENTS W BATTLE FOR GILNEAS W STRAND OF THE ANCIENTS W EYE OF THE STORM L ARATHI BASIN W STRAND OOF THE ANCIENTS L DEEPWIND GORGE HORDE 496 RESOURCES IN FRONT AT TIME OF JOINING L BATTLE FOR GILNEAS 254 RESOURCES AHEAD L DEEPWIND GORGE L BATTLE FOR GILNEAS L STRAND OF THE ANCIENTS GAME ALREADY STARTED L DEEPWIND L DEEPWIND W DEEPWIND L EYE OF THE STORM W BATTLE FOR GILNEAS L AV L WARSONG L BATTLE FOR GILNEAS The losses happened around 1500 everytime horde cap a base alliance result to insulting one another. Almost there.Kenyonswift0 3d
4d Why are full premades allowed in random BG's? I know it has been discussed before but it's a bigger problem now than before. Since AP farm is a thing, a lot of people play premades just to farm AP, do daily wins, etc. Premades vs Random team is not fun at all. And this is why I play it. It's ok for a party of 3-4 maybe 5, but when is a full premade the game is over. Games like HotS don't allow it. Why is a thing in wow? Please Blizzard, your thoughts on this matter?Boann22 4d
4d New character to play PVP choose 1 from 4 Hello all, I think about create new character to play only pvp - class to main on legion. I think about: Frost Mage Warlock (all spec) Shadow Priest Rogue (assa) Can u help me to choose a class to make a nice damage, have a nice survi? And i have 1 request, tell me more about frost mage in legion please :).Illimplosion5 4d
4d Blood dk exploiting just been in a bg against a russian group 6 people on the tank and would take no damage at all and of course this would be Warsong. How is this !@#$ still able to fly????Kenyonswift1 4d
5d 40-50 milion crits in BGs o.O This gotta be a bug right? We fought a team and we just got roflstomped. Oneshotting us over and over again. Reported them but then someone said it was a bug and i felt kinda bad reporting these players. Anyone having some info about this?Luciran10 5d
5d Lock vs Shadow Priest for dot class alt? I'm looking for opinions on which class is currently performing better in casual BGs, as I'm looking to start playing a spread pressure dot class. I enjoy the mechanics of both classes, but wanted some pros/cons for both, IE ability to 1vx, self healing, burst, overall damage etc. Cheers.Flaw2 5d
5d Multiboxing should be not allowed So why is it, then? To give that extra flavor of private server to an already absolute !@#$ expansion regarding wPvP like Legion? I wish someone from Blizzard would actually talk to people and explain themselves why or how do they think encountering a multiboxer is in any way fair, be that in open world or battlegrounds. Anything really to defend multiboxing, just say anything so we know why you are allowing it. Because I doubt multiboxing brings that much $ in. Actually, I don't know that many multiboxers in EU that can provide Blizz such a profit for them not to be forever deleted. It's a really negligible sum, so perhaps they should just vanish already. We all know we should have probably quit the game already since Legion (I think only new players can actually enjoy wPvP because they do not know anything from the past to compare with), but some of us play for random small reasons and multiboxing is just so triggering. So here's an obvious suggestion, dear Blizzard. Get us rid of multiboxing altogether or if these people find it that fun (no idea what can be fun about it) just let them play on a realm of their own where they cannot interact with others, especially not PvP-wise. I personally don't want to see them around and I doubt I am the only one. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Also I would take this opportunity to mention that it seems to me PvP-ers are constantly taking the dick in wPvP and I'm yet to understand why. Perhaps Blizzard can answer this question, too? Why in a 1v1 wPvP situation does the player with raid set bonuses get to own a PvP-er by default? Of course it's because tier bonuses, stupidly designed trinkets and legendaries, but really, why? Why is it that PvE-ers are having the upper hand in wPvP? It's not wPvE, is it? What's the philosophy behind this? Whatever happened to PvE realms if you can't deal with PvP, instead you just cater to them and take an absolute dump on PvP-ers. A no bonus set, meaningless versatility dump so you make sure we are not allowed to enter even normal raids, or if we do enter them, we're at the bottom of the damage meter, while any raider can jump into templated PvP and have the upper hand there, too, stat-wise with their artifact. Is it because you "just let things hang in wPvP?". I'm afraid you will have to find a better excuse than that, retards, and working hard to fix your game soon.Wirijam46 5d
5d Ok, so now people in BG have 16Mil + life ? I just did a BG with my lock, i went in and errm a Lock with 17.1 mil life, a War with over 30 mil, a Druid capping at 15 mil, other around the 15 mil area also, and here i come with my 4.6 mil WTF ? None of my team mates were over 5.4 mil life either, so how the frack did they get that high, exploit ?Babbsi5 5d
6d What is this ? Apparently while doing random bgs in last hour there is some hp bug, where people have like 8-10 mil hp or 1 hp, which results in getting killed in one shot? Happening to anyone else? https://postimg.org/image/5dpw8y7wp/ https://postimg.org/image/z4d0upsw9/ https://postimg.org/image/4cpnjtqx5/Kanni2 6d
6d You have failed. Fury warriors should be a berserking spec that sacrifice survival for damage done, atm every god damn melee hit they do hit as hard as a chaos bolt and they are more tanky than every god damn tank spec in pvp right now. Everyone is rerolling a fury warrior now. Why does every expansion have to start with warriors being worthless and oneshot to becoming an immortal class that just globals people. Why cant you just balance them? Whats so hard? Dont make them underpowered or overpowered, make them balanced. I mean you nerf mage blink selfheal for absolutely no reason at all, can you please also nerf fury warriors now? You can remove the extra damage taken on enrage but remove their selfheals and reduce their Health..Algkur12 6d