Battlegrounds

23 Jun Prestige Guide: Rewards and Advice After many weeks of playing legion, some people still have no idea about the possible prestige rewards. Therefore I am making a detailed list of the prestige rewards. After this list, I will say something about the possibilities to farm honor. If anyone has something to add (or change), please reply to this thread. Rewards: An honor level will reward you with new honor talents, gold (normally 200 gold and 2000 gold between honor level 48-49) and artifact power. These are the basic rewards. The prestige rewards will follow below. Prestige 0+50 rewards the alliance enthusiast. It is a companion and it can use emotes such as "Alliance enthusiast admires you". If you want to know how it looks, click the following link: http://imgur.com/a/CtII0. You will also receive the achievement Top Honors (10 achievement points). As a side note: since a recent hotfix we no longer use a ‘’prestige button’’. Therefore you instantly jump to the next prestige once you achieve honor level (x+)50. That is why prestige 0+50 and prestige 1 are pretty much the same now. However, you will still notice the difference at 17+50, because prestige 1is not released yet. Prestige 1+0 rewards your first badge. If you want to look how your badge looks like (and the other badges), use the following link: http://imgur.com/a/eKoaz. You can find this badge next to your characters portrait. Prestige 1 also rewards you with the achievement First Step into a Larger World (10 achievement points). Prestige 1+50 rewards The Victor’s Spoils. This is an artifact skin. If you want to find out how it looks, check out this link: http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc/druid/balance/AvbTI7A. Select your class, specialization and check out the fourth weapon and the first skin. The other three skins are for higher prestige levels. This reward is part of an achievement: Fighting With Style: War-Torn. You will also receive the achievement The Prestige (10 achievement points). Prestige 2+0 rewards your second badge. It also rewards you with the achievement Here We Go Again (10 achievement points). Prestige 2+50 rewards an honorable pennant. If you want to know how it looks, check out this link: http://imgur.com/a/ci2ZB. Prestige 3+0 rewards your third badge. It also gives you with the achievement Third Time’s The Charm (10 achievement points). Prestige 3+50 rewards you with a mount: the prestigious bronze courser. If you want to know how it looks, check out the following link: http://imgur.com/a/movsQ. Prestige 4+0 rewards your fourth badge. It also gives you the achievement For Prestige (10 achievement points). Prestige 4+50 rewards you with the title ‘the Honorable (name)’. This was the final prestige rank for legion season one. Since season two there are 4 new prestige ranks. Prestige 5+0 rewards your fifth badge. It also gives you the achievement Alive for Five (10 achievement points). Prestige 5+50 rewards you with a crest of heroism. This is your second artifact skin from prestige. It is also part of the achievement Fighting With Style: War-Torn. Prestige 6+0 rewards you with your sixth badge. It also gives you the achievement The River Six (10 achievement points). Prestige 6+50 rewards you with the dutiful squire. It is a companion and it makes a (very annoying) sound when you summon it. If you want to know how it looks like, click the following link: http://imgur.com/a/8Qt0T. Prestige 7+0 rewards you with your seventh badge. It also gives you the achievement Slayin’ to Seven (10 achievement points). Prestige 7+50 rewards you with the prestigious pennant. This item looks exactly the same as the honorable pennant and it has the same buff as the honorable pennant. I still hope this is a bug, because it is very disappointing right now. Prestige 8+0 rewards you with your eighth badge. It also gives you the achievement Don’t Hate, Grind to Eight (10 achievement points). Prestige 8+50 rewards you with the ivory prestigious courser. If you want to know how it looks, check out the following link: http://imgur.com/a/wetmx. This is the final prestige rank for legion season 2. Prestige 9+0 rewards you with your ninth badge. If you want to know how it looks, check out this link: http://imgur.com/a/aMEdK. You will also receive the achievement Hell, It's About Nine (10 achievement points) Prestige 9+50 rewards you with the title ‘The Prestigious (name)’. This is the final prestige rank for legion season two. Unfortunately, this reward is bugged and it is not possible to use this title. EDIT: blizzard has posted a list of the new prestige rewards (up to prestige 17). Therefore I will simply show the link instead of updating this list: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20732235/pvp-rewarding-prestigeGlamía9 23 Jun
06 Jun Legion PvP Season 3 Cut-Offs Please see this thread: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615684303#1 Aerythlea0 06 Jun
24 Jan Forum Guidelines - Please Read. Please see this thread for the full guidelines: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/9751555084 Aerythlea0 24 Jan
18m Did Ali ever win Arathi? Literally played 10 random team games, lost all of them. They completely ignored game objective etc. It's even worse that they think they're playing well, when they target healer... out of base and killing him 3v1 for 10 mins... wtfSae3 18m
1h Plate classes performance on BGs/Arena Hello. I need your advice because Im gonna play BGs and Arena much more often and Im looking for nice plate class. Ofc there are 3 plate classes: Warrior, DK and Paladin, how they perform on 110 Battlegrounds? Which one will be also nice for raiding from time2time. Like I said yesterday in other topic: "I loved Paladin in WOTLK but this Paladin in Legion... Rly not sure about it, my damage on bgs is low - dont know if its me or class I also think about Warrior Arms, nice mobility - that Jump and charge is rly nice but there is no REAL spell to heal yourself And the last one is DK, I think about Unholy: nice dots but I heard that this class is sooooo slowwww and I will get bored after some time because of this." What's your opinion?Lecraiclite6 1h
3h IoC and AV Being farmed by Russians in these battlegrounds isn't gameplay. I had this today all my games they can either do 1 of 2 things for me : Mix players in with each other rather than giving russians their own que (what it feels like) Or let me black list more battlegrounds On top of the non existent pvp content this expansion and being farmed in pvp its really hard to want to que. If i have to deal with language barriers so should they.Draac3 3h
4h Farming Marks of Honor I've got my eye on some pretty sweet PVP monk transmogs but i need to farm Marks of Honor for them. What's the best way to do this? Random battlegrounds dont seem to give that manyMeethun2 4h
14h So it begins . . . It started at 27-07-2017 http://imgur.com/Wh6BgD1 Russian premades are above criticism. Bye bye freedom of speech and democracy. Welcome dictatorship and Putin.Zipzapzipzap2 14h
15h Ashran Great fun in WoD for me, but omg the wait time to get in now, just awful..Melach4 15h
15h winning a bg I thought we got a crate if we won a battleground,our team just won WSG & I got nothing?Fiennes4 15h
15h Rogues OP in Legion world PvP I find that Sub and Assasin rogues are insanely OP in world PvP. Players with even far less gear can do insane damage in a very fast burst which you have very little chance to mitigate. As a Frost DK you have one shield and no stun. A rogue is so mobile they can just dance or cc you and wait for your CD's to expire and come back and do insane damage. Then they can sprint away or vanish if you almost killed them and come back full health and do insane damage again! I am not even talking about casters. Some classes like Fire mages don't stand a chance against rogues. PvP has gone stupid in Legion. Simply they need a nerf. I copied this threat from the US community: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616181881 Apixes 52 Troll Priest 04 Jul It's actually true. Assassination damage has crept up to insane levels again. TBH I can't think of a spec in the game that is doing more single target damage in PvP right now. If one sits on you it's terrible and you're dead no matter what. I'd even argue that Assassination is better than Sub right now. Assassination has a blanket Silence and Sub does not. Assassination brings MS, sub does not. Assassination is constant pressure all the time and Sub is just no damage until Dance. Assassination has the ability to be more effective than Sub its just that few Rogues ever try to main it because they're afraid of this dumb community that will throw rocks at them for playing something easier and more effective.Cùrsé48 15h
15h Sub Rogues... Why. Why in the holy light is this spec so god darn OP in PvP ? Like jesus Christ, blizzard needs to tune them down by a lot, it's ridiculous, not only do they have stuns and CC for days, but they also have insane damage ? It's either one or the other, jesus Christ. >-<Moontoothz117 15h
18h Prestige 2 long to get ? Hello, after being interested in pvp again ,after a long time , i just hit prestige 1 after 50 levels so to get my reward i need to get 50 more levels but the 1 level is 800 honor point to get to lv 2 ..... Does it take that much honor level for the entire prestige ? and wtf it is impossible to grind that much 50.000 honor. Thanks for your responseMororik3 18h
18h Stop the premade groups in random BGs Players in premade groups have a much higher chance to win battlegrounds than players who queue alone. Players that want to play battlegrounds with their friends should of course be able to do that, but they shouldn't get an advantage for doing so. My idea to solve that problem is that players that queue for battlegrounds as a group should get a debuff that reduces damage done, healing done and health by 5 % per player in the group. For 10 player BGs the debuff should be active if more than 2 players queued together, more than 3 players in 15 player BGs and more than 5 players in 40 player BGs. For instance, if 3 players queue together for a 10 player BG, then all of these 3 players (not the other 7 players in their team) get a debuff that reduces their damage, healing and health by 5 %, if 5 players queued together (for a 10 player BG) they will get a 15 % debuff and if 10 players queued together (if the whole team is a full premade group) all of them will get a 40 % debuff. Then players can still queue together and play together, but they can't ruin the game for the players that didn't queue as a group.Dabigbadbear33 18h
20h [A] LF Random BG Friends! (I play MW) Hello all! Hope you are well and enjoying your summer. I play a lot of random BG's, probably way too many, and I find myself often frustrated with healing groups that just fight in mid and completely ignore the objective. I know this is a bit of a cliché and meme by now, but I would love to find some like minded individuals who just want to group up, chill, and turn around the Alliance win deficit! If you want to add me for some games, feel free to add me on Nilin#2494. Take care, Hope to hear from some of you soon. PS, if you also want to post your btag below, maybe we can get a lil' group going with a few of us.Mystea12 20h
1d How come dps are so bad I know playing dps is awesome, but when im tanking 5 melees on my healer. You just don´t watch me die. When odds are against us, you just dont take your tail behind your legs and run. Stop being a P****ySamsing25 1d
1d Russian Premades BLIZZ. Please sort the russians, stop them pre-made bg's its ruining normal pvp for most of the servers, either that or stick russians on there own server simpleFuriét29 1d
1d Mage vs Retri Hello all, I think a few changes must be done to retri spec, in my opinion Blessing of freedom should not be spelsteal by mages. I know the rage will come. But not spelsteal, dispelled it`s ok. And i think this wouldn`t going to affect 3v3 as everyone is saying that it should be balance around it. But lets be honest a good mage with 50% slow and root chance is going to destroy a paladin. I understand that everyone gets countered. But this is not a counter this is humiliation. How it`s at the moment: Blessing of freedom mage spell. Divine steed, lol slowed rooted. Got so many laughs from mages in the few weak loled :). As stated upper, it shouldn`t be steal just dispelled if healer etc it`s around I think it shouldn`t affect arena 3v3, shouldn`t break the game and also give us a chance against them and not humiliated all the time. And if a mages comes here that paladins are op than they really don`t know their class. Thank youSickvicious20 1d
1d Russians. All they do is lag and kickbot its time to get rid of them blizzard !@#$ off with these retardsRadiaté6 1d
1d This why Alliance sucks at BGs Toxic post incomming, but bear with me. Typical alliance bg this morning Horde FC getting ignored by almost all team. When i complained about lack of teamwork and alliance being retards all the time for ignoring team goals, i got the answer that i suck because my dmg is low, from people fighting in the middle. Perhaps its me that im stupid, but as i see it, if your dpsing (most idiots aoe anyways , cc on healer? whats that) you will do more dmg even if your braindead , than someone thats chasing the FC. And ofc Horde team peels for their FC, even hybrids toss some Hots which is something that i have almost never seen in Alliance. And then i got this pve 0 rating idiot ( yeah sorry im so l33t) /w me for half an hour how crap i am because i suck at dmg , so i dont know my class. But apparently in his 0 ratings he does know. [IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/vg04rm.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/2zxmbd2.jpg[/IMG] So its not russians or premades thats the problem, but the mentality. Also, how about doing something with DH tanks? Or is blizzard considering balance that a tank can jump/run/jump/run/jump again and deliver a flag in 10 seconds without speed buff and healing/shielding themselves for millions of health?Grenadieroc15 1d
1d Team Deathmatch in PVP? SUGGESTION Hey guys! I've really been enjoying the tavern brawls ever since 7.2 came out... They really add some new spice to the gameplay! But one "hidden feature" of these are: there doesn't seem to be tryhard grouping (I'm talking random battlegrounds, rated BGs are made to be sweaty like any competition mode) at all! Which is really cool, because you get to have 1v1, 2v1 and so on, instead of going with a group not knowing wtf are you even doing with your life. But the problem is, tavern brawls are time limited! So here is my suggestion Blizz: make a Team Deathmatch mode (or even a new map for it)! How this would look like: - The first team to get 50/75/100 (depending on BG size) kills wins the battleground - 10 v 10, if we're talking TB, then: 10 v 10 on WSG and Twin Peaks, 15 v 15 on AB and Eye of the Storm, 20 v 20 on Strand of the Ancients - Random spawnpoints, faster revives (like in Temple of Hotmogu) - Berserk and Restoration chests scattered all around the map - A mechanic which makes people weaker in groups of three or more (which really would take me back to the old cataclysm days, where I could easily do 2v5 with a premade against retards, nowadays it's just like as a caster: get targeted by a meele, unless you are a frost mage, press altf4(mostly in 1v1 tho, but damn it is annoying) - Constant 10 / 15 % dampening - A way to bring back old stuff from old professions (for example: Synapse Strings, Rocket gloves, Custom alchemy flasks, via talking to a "shady dealer" before the BG begins) - Bonus "Honor Medals" for people with high stats, or people with a good killstreak, or "alive streak" as a healer - A system to avoid boosting (healers would get the Honor Medals by comparing their time alive with their healing done and damage taken, and spawnkilling people would not count towards getting Honor Medals. The way I figured it: if a guy dies twice to a spawnkill, then he would get a debuff, which would make him a Honorless Target for 40 seconds. It would get removed by running 120 yards away from your spawn) - Tanks can't queue, if they do they would get placed in the battleground with their highest ILVL spec, but if their other specs have equal ILVL gear, then a random would be chosen. If they don't have their artifacts, queueing would not be available at all. - People would actually have to play good and think forward in order to survive, not just charge BS into 10 people hoping your healer can outheal that !@#$, and then AFKing / camping at a base for the rest of the game. In order to win, you'd actually have to do something noone ever does in a random BG: teamwork. Go peel for your healers, your casters so they can get their damage / CDs off aswell. Getting two people without casualties is better than getting two people with your mate dying aswell. This goes especially for the warriors, DHs and DKs out there. I would really love to see this as an actual game mode, but if it only makes it as a tavern brawl, I'll be happy. Old, even "new" BGheros would spam queue this mode, because there would only be killing, and no sweating in chat. If any of you agrees with it, please SMASH that like button so Blizzard can see it.Yrimir2 1d
1d Why do we play healer I am not high rated or best player however i have a decent idea what i need to do in a bg [talking random bg ] I play every char at max lvl and even on my dps asking the group leader to mark the healers so that i can peel or be peeled Now you would say people should be happy that you even have a healer in youre group that actualy tries to heal helps flag carriers or rushes to help nodes where its needed but then when people die because they dont peel from you the lonely healer who is giving his best to help o the horror all the crap and curses you get spit to you going from you suck to delete youre game However and this anoyes/hurts me the most "i hope you get cancer and die in real life " was something i couldnt cope with i dont report normaly but this player i actualy did report .[dont think it helps btw] Both my parent died in the last 3 years because of that horrible disease and i am wondering if people even realise how painfull it can be if that randomly get thrown to you . Also here on these forums i see people writing spec X gives me cancer ,playing against russians gives me cancer i mean cmon people its a freaking game [yeah sure for some people its a lifestyle] but i think and yeah thats my opinion that Blizzard should actualy take actions to this kind of behavior I keep trying to do my best to heal people in bg but i just wanted to get this of my chest even if only 1 player reads this and thinks yeah i should think about what i write or say KringelKringel46 1d
1d ETS on gamefixes Hi, The game is very much broken. When will it be fixed?Henkdevriess5 1d
1d Why isnt Blizzard responding on this forum? A lot of posts are being made, but I rarely see any posts by community managers. A little response would be nice.Sense21 1d
1d Random BGS as Feral Is it normal to get absolutely trashed by warriors, hunters, ... and deal very little damage in return ? I seriously dont know what I could do to make PvP as Feral work.Nylenta14 1d
1d World of Warriorcraft Do something about it blizz thxRadiaté38 1d
1d Opinion: Playing Against Russians! What is your opinion for playing against Russians? My opinion playing against russian is my biggest nightmare they're almost always with a premade group u just cant win i think blizzard put them with us because they have no one else to play with i want to get this over with it just not fun anymore (u realy have to play AV against the horde) Now you give your opinion ? ? ^^Kelrin14 1d
2d How to fight a demon hunter Step 1: Accept your fate and die On a more serious note: How the hell am I supposed to fight these guys? I cannot outrun them (As a feral!) Stuns / Slows / Dash - If you are even able to run (most likely stunned) I cannot outdamage them, they literally force me into bear form 1 sec into the fight. The damage part would not be a problem, as other classes basically drop me from 100 to 50 in 2-3 hits, that is nothing new, but I cannot shake them off. Also feral heals are a joke.Nylenta6 2d
2d Am I that wrong? so i asked if anyone was expieriencing that warriors were overtuned and doing a little too much damage. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616461772 yes im not high rated but i know alot of people that are (2.2k+ etc.) that think likewise.Pummeluff8 2d
3d Racials Undo the nerfs on Alliance racials. Let Shadowmeld drop combat. Stoneform don't trigger trinket and EMFH be a second trinket.Dõllar7 3d
3d Legion PvP in a Nutshell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or8q02BQFLYThezral0 3d
3d Auto Selecting Holy Over Disc? Sooo.. Queuing BGs, as you do, and sometimes you aren't always in the right spec when entering. So in this instance I was in shadow spec and got a queue pop for healer. All good. Go in and it auto puts me in as holy. Not a problem as i can just switch to my main spec, (Disc) that I've been playing since Cata, right?! WRONG. So i have to play a BG in a spec that i literally have put no time or effort into, i don't even have the +10% in Holy. Why doesn't it allow you to switch between different healing specs, when I'm selected as a healer? It even says below both disc and holy 'HEALER', so im currently baffled to why it doesn't let you do it. I now have a sore throat through raging and being deepthroated by anything melee.Darkrays5 3d
3d ww monks Rofl... It' spretty obvious ww monks ar buffed ahahahaah Everybody and their grandmother plays it now. Disgusting class! It's sad and pathetic to see al these fotm rerollers now roflMonokini14 3d
3d Disc priests. Is it just me or are many disc priests bad healers in Alliance? Im not talking about all of them, some are good, but most are not healing at all. I had flag and at 20% Life out of combat for 20 seconds and 3 disc priests didnt do jack*. Throw some shadow mend or something? And dont come with the "you dont peel us we cant heal", because i saw that you didnt have someone on you.Idk5 3d
4d Rogue or Warlock for Bg fun? Been wondering to roll some alt for random bg-s, since i dont realyl enjoy hunter as i thought i would...might be my gear or the Surv-MM playstyle, but wont really matter. I been considering Rogue and Warlock. I been wondering if i generally pick melee i get cc locked or lack the finish of skill like warriors do, if i roll warlock i wont have any sort of decent mobility and rotations seem boring (especially aff) .Not even sure what spec is advised right now for random bg- ing right now. I considered Demonology Warlock (summon seems fun) Not sure in Destro...looks extreme clunky (who has time for casting these days) , Aff as good on scores as i hear, but does not seem to be fun because you dont really seem to effect stuff. For rogue not sure, i dont like the pistol thing with combat, but the rest of it looks better on animation side then Sub and Assa....trough i dont know a thing how and what is good in for example a dungeon and what is better in a Bg. . . Anyone got first hand experiance with these?Fehérszarvas18 4d
4d Something seems off with rated BG matchmaking This season, we keep on getting paired with teams 300-500 rating above us. We have been around 1500-1600 MMR in this season and we’ve gone 13 wins to 32 losses. We are casual group of players who throughout different expansions have done rated BGs in a friends and family manner. We play on Sunday afternoons (15:00) every week, we no big requirements and while I am also a mythic raider I am the only one. Today was especially bad: We first face a 1670 rated team in Silvershard Mines, with us at 1570ish I think. After a close and exciting game, we beat them, we had a plan and voice chat and it didn’t seem like they did, but they were good players. Now we are up to 1600 something. Next up 2100 rated team consisting primarily of heroes of the horde with 2400 rating enchant. How is this fair? Then we get the same 1900 team four times in a row, they are clearly full time PvPers, fourth time in EoTS we just afked out before the game even started, it was that much of a waste. Finally, we get one 1700 rated team which beats us in twin peaks, granted it was 0-1 and it was close on being a 1-0, even if they beat us midfield. We also meet them in Temple of Kotmogu where we lost the initial fight and thereby the game, because that is Kotmogu for you. Then again, another two teams which are around 300-400 matchmaking rating above us. Later in this evening, I join a 1450 rated no requirement pick up in the group finder, which gets paired with a 1480 rated group finder pick up group and wins. What manner of hobgoblin is running the matchmaking system. Have we just been extremely unlucky for several weeks now? Are the 1500 rated teams just not queuing at 15-18 on a Sunday? I start to believe, there is some artificial intelligence which recognize us as an organized team and only queues us against other organized teams. However, we are not full time PvPers, we would probably be at 1600ish if we actually got paired with 1500-1700 rated teams and not 1700-2100 rated teams.Zorska4 4d
4d av timer plx its time to put a timer on the av bg to stop those russian honnor farming group premades like 30 min will do.Izay3 4d
4d 3 out of 5 are against russians? Why is it when i enter pvp 3 out of 5 are against russians? Still think rus should get their own playground! They are more hc pvpers then rest of europe!Ironbaxter35 4d
4d Some highly rated people in bgs. Why are some highly rated people bad in bgs?Skulletbank7 4d
4d Warrior or DK ? Hi I've been away from WoW for awhile, so now I'm rerolling a melee class. Specifically, one for the purpose of doing battlegrounds and (eventually) arena's. I want a melee class, but I can't seem to chose between a warrior and a death knight. Which one is better at the moment?Alvon2 4d
5d Whats wrong with isle of conquest Seriously just ended the longest, worst game of isle of conquest to date. Was against all russians, everybody on horde side couldnt fight cus of the lag, constant graveyard farming, bots running everywhere. How the hell did it get to this state? At one point when we breached the gate a group of maybe 10 players at the same time mounted and ran in a straight line into the keep. How about just let russians play with russians, eu with eu and us with us if your servers cant handle that.Dotdoit4 5d
5d World PvP in a Nutshell https://i.gyazo.com/3843166e2fdfc8e3d20ed6fa1a0ce660.png The amount of fun you have in this Game in 2017 :^) Glad Holinka got fire- oh ups, I mean he changed by free will and all that his position. Edit: PS cant tell if world pvp or arena rogues in 7.2.5 hehexdGoreqt10 5d
5d What happened to this game? 90% of what I do in WoW are random BGs, always have been this way since I started playing WoW. Even in WoD I spammed BGs like mad and had quite a bit of characters I PvPed with and had a lot of fun. It all ended with Legion pre-patch. I look at my characters and feel just meh, not many are appealing even a little with their current designs.Zbir18 5d
6d You know what feels so good? Beating a twink premade by a few points after they used emotes to mock you at the first half of the game. Damn, that felt good.Skullét6 6d
6d How to fix alliance/horde winrates This idea is kinda crazy, but it would fix a lot of problems we are having atm. What are the main problems atm? Alliance getting dominated by hordes (sceptical on that due to personal experiences) Hordes getting MUCH longer queue times Hordes angry for getting much less honor as they don't have enlistment bonus I do believe such problems could be fixed by implementing one simple feature for random bgs, maybe for skirmish arenas as well later. Ok. Here is the idea. Ready? All players who join a random bg queue, no matter horde or alliance, are placed in a single pool of players where you could get into a same team no matter your faction. Honestly, how many people give a damn about lore in battlegrounds/arena atm? Since it carries nothing into wow world itself. Potential benefits of this feature: More consistant honor gains Steadier queue times No more faction domination. EDIT ONE: This would also semi fix full group premades, as they would be more than likely chosen for sepparate teams wich would make these things even more rare. Potential shortcommings? Same as mercenary mode (trolls helping other team since they are on the wrong side of a map)Taigertraps32 6d
6d Hunter pets. Hunter pets should despawn at the hunter after 50 yards or maybe a little less. Being chased all over the map while not being able to mount is somewhat annoying.Savagelïght16 6d
6d Arms, WW or DH Hello boys, i resubbed 3 days ago and am torn apart between playing my WW (which i spent most of the time playing until march), playing my fresh 110 DH or leveling my Arms Warrior. I mostly do random bgs, and i have no interest in arena whatsoever. how do these 3 classes compare to each other in pvp. i feel like i am hitting with wet noodles when i am playing my monk. yesterday i did an arathi which we won and i had 35mill dmg while the best damage dealer in the bg had over 100mill (he was pala) i am certain i know my monk pretty well (used to raid nighthold pretty succesfull when it came out and i know my rotation and stuff, but i feel like FoF has been nerfed into oblivion. my ticks of FoF deal 100k dmg when people have 4mill life. i am will be mostly playing solo, without a pocket healer. my warrior is my oldest char (played warrior in vanilla) and i like the tmogs that are available for warrior the most. so which class will give me a good time in random bgs? pls elaborate your thoughts if you want thanks in advanceDiscoklaus4 6d
6d PvP I really miss the days where you had to buy PvP gear with either honor points or conquest points, you could "farm" honor points in BGs and then get the weekly 1800 conquest points (2200 if u did RBGs) and CHOOSE what gear you wanted, now it's all random and you can't choose what item you want to prioritise. Also you could use PvE gear to be more of a "glass canon"; take more dmg but utilize some of the PvE gear like trinkets and other pieces, now it's all about stats and it doesn't matter if you have ilvl 820 gear or ilvl 920 gear because is just scales up your gear... Also, something that really annoys me is that e.g. trinkets "on use" abilities don't work in PvP, why Blizzard WHY?! I'm currently screwing around on a lvl 60 Rogue and ALL the old set bonuses also doesn't work, I honestly don't understand why there are fixed stats in PvP and stuff like set bonuses, trinkets and enchants doesn't work in PvP, it removes some of the fun things that used to exist and I really hope Blizzard will change this; rather sooner than later... PvP have become boring IMO and the feeling of getting fully geared and going into BGs and "pwning n00bs" is completely gone and it's all about stats and how good your class are in the current patch (ofc there's skill involved but I don't understand why gear doesn't matter anymore) Sorry for the long post but I would love to hear if I'm the only one feeling like PvP and "twinking" is kinda boring/ruined in Legion. :)Yalahala54 6d
6d Melee fest Resubbed 2 days ago and already considering leaving. Melee has 100% uptime and unless ur frost mage, casters get wrecked. I mostly play warlock and it feels like im just supposed to give up when a meele targets me. Fear does nothing anymore as they can easily trinket it out/get immune. Teleporting does nothing cause they have like 2 different gap closers and all of that only happens if they allow me to cast at all, and then theres the dmg, they start pounding on me and I die witihin Seconds. Am I missing something? im not having any fun anymore, it just feels like melee is allowed to be a wrecking ball and the rest of us just have to take it. Why even have casters anymore? just make us all melee.Thyru17 6d
6d Buffing Guardian Druids in PVP Pretty much Guardian druids need a huge buff in PVP as we are clearly the weakest tank class by far in it. We don't deal anywhere near the amount of damage that the other tank classes can put out, looking at you DH. We also have barely any CC bar 2 talent stuns, a talent slow and a root. We have the issue that we can't heal are selves or anybody else in bear form without completely losing are ability to tank damage whilst paladins can freely do this and plenty of shields as well. Pretty much in every category bar who cap the flag the fastest we lost out heavily, and its really sad because i do enjoy playing guardian druid but it could use a lot of buffs to make be able to compete with the other tanks, but i know that won't happen because if Blizzard hasn't nerfed DH yet why should i think they would buff Guardian druids.Rejectabear23 6d