Battlegrounds

08 Mar Prestige Guide: Rewards and Advice After many weeks of playing legion some people still have no idea about the possible prestige rewards. Therefore I am making a detailed list about the prestige rewards. After this list, I will say something about the possibilities to farm honor. If anyone has something to add (or change), please reply to this thread. Rewards: An honor level will reward you with new honor talents, gold (normally 200 gold and 2000 gold between honor level 48-49) and artifact power (125000 with artifact knowledge 25). These are the basic rewards. The prestige rewards will follow below. Prestige 0+50 rewards the alliance enthusiast. It is a companion and it can use emotes such as "Alliance enthusiast admires you". If you want to know how it looks, click the following link: http://imgur.com/a/CtII0. You will also receive the achievement Top Honors (10 achievement points). As a side note: since a recent hotfix we no longer use a ‘’prestige button’’. Therefore you instantly jump to the next prestige once you achieve honor level (x+)50. That is why prestige 0+50 and prestige 1 are pretty much the same now. However, you will still notice the difference at 9+50, because prestige 10 is not released yet. Prestige 1+0 rewards your first badge. If you want to look how your badge looks like (and the other badges), use the following link: http://imgur.com/a/eKoaz. You can find this badge next to your characters portrait. Prestige 1 also rewards you with the achievement First Step into a Larger World (10 achievement points). Prestige 1+50 rewards The Victor’s Spoils. This is an artifact skin. If you want to find out how it looks, check out this link: http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc/druid/balance/AvbTI7A. Select your class, specialization and check out the fourth weapon and the first skin. The other three skins are for higher prestige levels. This reward is part of an achievement: Fighting With Style: War-Torn. You will also receive the achievement The Prestige (10 achievement points). Prestige 2+0 rewards your second badge. It also rewards you with the achievement Here We Go Again (10 achievement points). Prestige 2+50 rewards an honorable pennant. If you want to know how it looks, check out this link: http://imgur.com/a/ci2ZB. Prestige 3+0 rewards your third badge. It also gives you with the achievement Third Time’s The Charm (10 achievement points). Prestige 3+50 rewards you with a mount: the prestigious bronze courser. If you want to know how it looks, check out the following link: http://imgur.com/a/movsQ. Prestige 4+0 rewards your fourth badge. It also gives you the achievement For Prestige (10 achievement points). Prestige 4+50 rewards you with the title ‘the Honorable (name)’. This was the final prestige rank for legion season one. Since season two there are 4 new prestige ranks. Prestige 5+0 rewards your fifth badge. It also gives you the achievement Alive for Five (10 achievement points). Prestige 5+50 rewards you with a crest of heroism. This is your second artifact skin from prestige. It is also part of the achievement Fighting With Style: War-Torn. Prestige 6+0 rewards you with your sixth badge. It also gives you the achievement The River Six (10 achievement points). Prestige 6+50 rewards you with the dutiful squire. It is a companion and it makes a (very annoying) sound when you summon it. If you want to know how it looks like, click the following link: http://imgur.com/a/8Qt0T. Prestige 7+0 rewards you with your seventh badge. It also gives you the achievement Slayin’ to Seven (10 achievement points). Prestige 7+50 rewards you with the prestigious pennant. This item looks exactly the same as the honorable pennant and it has the same buff as the honorable pennant. I still hope this is a bug, because it is very disappointing right now. Prestige 8+0 rewards you with your eighth badge. It also gives you the achievement Don’t Hate, Grind to Eight (10 achievement points). Prestige 8+50 rewards you with the ivory prestigious courser. If you want to know how it looks, check out the following link: http://imgur.com/a/wetmx. This is the final prestige rank for legion season 2. Prestige 9+0 rewards you with your ninth badge. If you want to know how it looks, check out this link: http://imgur.com/a/aMEdK. You will also receive the achievement Hell, It's About Nine (10 achievement points) Prestige 9+50 rewards you with the title ‘The Prestigious (name)’. This is the final prestige rank for legion season two. Unfortunately, this reward is bugged and it is not possible to use this title. Once you have achieved prestige 9+50 you will not be able to gain any more honor and this means that honor becomes useless at this point. It is not saved for the next season.Glamía3 08 Mar
24 Jan Forum Guidelines - Please Read. Please see this thread for the full guidelines: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/9751555084 Aerythlea0 24 Jan
18m So when are Russians being removed from PvP? I'm hoping in 7.2 but sooner would be niceRagnaroker60 18m
27m New PvP add-on! Based on add-on called HEALERS HAVE TO DIE, there is a new add-on on Curse called RUSSIANS HAVE TO DIE. It will select the nearest Russian in the BG and will put a big mark on his head.Zuper4 27m
28m Holinka Main Is Balance Go go all re roll to the new GOD mode build of PvP ..Rexdolor2 28m
8h People in Random Battlegrounds incompetent? The stupidity level of people in Randoms is too damn high! People seem to be incapable of focusing enemy healers and doing the objectives and they don't seem to want to win the BG either... If you can't do any of this and don't want to win then learn before you join or uninstall the game please so i have a higher chance of winning since i'll have competent teammates on my team.Ragnaroker38 8h
8h Tanks are fun in bg's if played the right way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWpcTPx87bg&t=1s secret is not to go for killing blows and just cause a scene!! XDBrawls10 8h
9h Lets make MM hunters to DH-level. In pvp atleast. I am bored and just wanted to have fun. Keep in mind that this is a joke and is just about 1v1, and not about arenas etc. Aimed shot: Now useable while moving and always deals a critical strike, and adds a dot that ticks over 50% of its damage done. Disengage: 2 charges. Cooldown reduced to 15 seconds. Aspect of the turtle: instead of immunity, grants -50% reduced damage taken, immunity to critical hits and grants a stack of dodge every second. Tar trap: now stuns all the targets around the trap when triggered. Arcane shot: if youre above 80 focus, drain 40 focus to make next aimed shot instant and also immobilize the target. Counter shot: cooldown reduced to 12 seconds. Aspect of the Cheetah: now grants full mobility and immunity to all slows. Getting hit by melee now reduces the cooldown of this ability. Exhiliration: grants you 50% leech for 30 seconds. Windburst: makes the next 3 aimed shot instant. PvP talent: Wraths Nature. Forbids Blizzard to create any new hero class to this game. Also allows you to one shot any elf you see.Yúmmy2 9h
9h Different queu times for my toons? With my lock i queue , waiting time 1 min With my freshly dinged mage , waiting time 5 min. Same server, same time, checked repeatedly. Any clue?Hecatea2 9h
9h World PvP and Dueling Making another topic today, feel like going on a streak or something but w/e. World PvP and Dueling, a hot topic that is currently active in Legion. So let me get this straight. I need to push rating or be in a raiding guild to perform well in these two situations? Back in the past I used to love dueling a lot, even world PvP now and then. But currently I feel like I'm so lacking behind the rest in terms of gear as a solo player. Infact, I am actually getting destroyed and demolished by those that do push their solo barrier. To be honest, i just wish they would bring back PvP gear vendors. It did it's job just fine. I do enjoy Battlegrounds atm but it's just this World PvP thing that I just feel like I don't want to participate in any longer and it's a shame that dueling falls under that catagorie aswell. Better to raise my voice then to stay silent, what do you guyz think? It feels not worth it to push into rating and raids just so I can duel properly or not get absolutely destroyed outside BGs/Arenas. Perhaps hoping and waiting for a change?Tescera7 9h
9h Cyclone in BGs Turn it off. People are just griefing their team with it.Mindbox7 9h
10h Yesterday Some orc warr about my lvl walked up to me slowly. He then pressed charge and tried to swing his axe away, but I shimmered away. He still had walking toggled on. I slowed him down to snail speed with my invincible frost bolts. He got hypothermia and begged me to spare his life, but I blasted him to oblivion. Right after a ?? Orc npc chased after me and got me down to 95% of my hp. I got into a dg and the healer stared at me blankly. Moral of the story? Don't let looks deceive you, orcies;). ~Orcbaiter3 10h
10h In fact average Ivan is weak in randoms Don't know if you guys saw this but mostly when I face Russians in randoms that aren't a premade they are awfull. This gets me to the conclusion that, not Russians in randoms EU games are the problems, but the premades they run in randoms. So stop rising yor voice against Russians in EU PvP, and better yell at Blizztard to remove organized premades from randoms and force premades to join only RATED BG. Why do you think they run premades in randoms? I tell you why, because they are too weak to handle any situation in a rated match. Farewell!Zuper46 10h
11h Tips on fighting demon hunters? How on earth do you guys fight demon hunters in PvP and world pvp? Even as a tank with only 8 million health in world pvp they only need that one stun to nuke me down, I barley have time to react. I figured out it is completley impossible to get away from them, even with our mobility. I'm mainly directing this to other druids out there.Zethrel21 11h
15h Rated Battleground team (new group) Hey Guys, I was trying to join in many random groups but success rate is very low, after first team fight ppl are leaving without trying to change tactics bla bla.. so i decided to create group so that we will play together all the time instead do it randomly. It will be cross realm and strict timing in organized days. At start since will be fresh group of ppl we will try to adapt each other and we won't expect 100% win rate which should not make you angry for loosing till we learn and adapt to each other. Rage is not allowed in any case! If you are looking for fun and Rated BG then join to the fresh bg team. We will go cross realm and i will set rules if someone is missing on specified date/time many times in a row we will exclude him from the team and will be replaced with someone else. let me know if there are players who wanna join. i will see for ppl with Legion ratings between 1500 - 2000 at start (CR or XP from legion seasons i don't care about previous expansions) Leave b.net account so i can invite and talk.Kelajo2 15h
21h Being whispered by someone i dont know like the title says there was this guy who whispered me after we lost a temple of kotmogu asking if i had a rogue i answered no and then he begin acting rude with linking his 2200 rating achievements and telling me to get mad how does he know my previous(banned account) alliance paladin name and why did he insult me and the guild p.s sorry if this is the wrong place to post this topic p.s 2 not a troll topic im seriousCvetelina6 21h
1d Today was such a sunny day but unfortunately i decided to stay inside and play random battlegrounds. I started in the morning and now it s 4.19 pm. I won NONE. It s crazy. I must have played about 20 and i won none. I post some of the most embarassing. http://allotriospvp.blogspot.gr/2017/03/today-was-such-sunny-day.html Why the !@#$ i m still paying for this game?Hecatea11 1d
1d So.. i made another Elemental World PvP Video \*since PvP discussion doesn't exist and no World PvP room exist either, i'll post it here*/ So.. Since people down voted my last video(without giving me any feedback), i made a new one with a little bit different play style. More fair fights and less dirty tricks! Check it out! ... And don't forget to give me some feedback! thanks for watching!Touchthis3 1d
1d New PvP games, battlegrounds I don't understand why legion didn't have any new pvp games, bg-s. With millions of cc-s and no new content, they made pvp hollow and boring. I've read so many good ideas in these forums about new bg objectives. Even AV with troops and strongholds that you need to defend would stir up some fun. I'd play the !@#$ out of these kind of games.Voidfall2 1d
1d The plague of Europe Germans > Russians > French . Raping and slaughtering in the battlegrounds almost in 80% of the times I meet their teams, and i meat them quite often, make me rather reluctant to continue paying every !@#$ing month. I dont know the reasons they win.. i dont care.. I m here to speak in the ONLY LANGUAGE BLIZZARD seems to understand: MONEY. Not mixing them with the rest of us gives them - for "some reason" - a great advantage for win. BUT I PAY the same amount of money they pay every month and this is not a fair game anymore. MIX us all and dont protect your big markets..Suspìrìa63 1d
1d BGs - so much whinging... Take charge! I don't BG often, which has only really been down to the fact that I was waiting to progress in lvl, ilvl, gear etc etc. To the point that I felt I wouldn't be a 1 shot punchbag! Having recently got to that point, I've now gotten into a few BG, and I have to say I absolutely love the BG element of the game. Great fun! One thing to say though, what's with all of the constant whinging and bickering!? 'you guys suck', 'we're going to lose', 'no one at (insert tower/flag/wherever here)', 'in a group full of losers' etc. To all you constant belly-achers, why not take charge? 9/10 times, you don't see much collaboration going on, or someone taking point and giving some directions or guidance. If you're not happy with what's going on, take point, give clear directions, say things to INCREASE the chances of winning, instead of putting down your BG 'teammates'. At the end of the day, you can't win (most) BGs on your own, you need to win it with your team. You can't possibly know what every player on your team is doing... Maybe they aren't at the same part of the map as you because they are stuck trying to fight past a few opposing faction? Or they're new, and they aren't sure what to do (other than fight) to help your side win? Stop whinging, share your knowledge, increase your chances of winning your BG.Larimus8 1d
2d Egad, fury warriors galore And they're all spamming whirlwind. Stop popping my stealth all the way from tokyo thank you very much!Miraine0 2d
2d Prestige 9 question So, im Prestige 9, what happens with the Honor i'm getting now?I cant find nowhere a decent post explaining the system.Jhazgrave2 2d
2d what is that tank healing +50mil in BG? did they never NERF tank pvp? i was in BG and BLOOD DK heal more than healer what's is going on are pvp instance come to pve instance or something?Yöndemooni1 2d
2d I have lost all emphaty for dhs now. I dont care if they get nerfed way too hard so they become useless, ive honestly had enough of this class. Please make it unviable for pvp now. And nerf the defensives of moonkins. Please do these two and i can finally enjoy pvp again. May i give some suggestions how to nerf dh? Fel rush. No longer 2 charges. Leesh removed, now spawns orbs around the ground that the dh has to be forced to move around to heal himself. Glaive throw snares removed. Dh now have a baseline skill that forces them to be in melee range to use it. Dh pvp damage reduced by 33% everywhere but arenas. I dont care about arenas. I got high rating in my old account using SL SL warlock in season 2, arena requires absolutely 0 skills.Yúmmy8 2d
2d Even Healers in BGs If the number of healers in each team is not the same the BG is not fair, to an extreme. Don't bother starting a BG unless the number of healers on each team is the same. It's a complete farce. It's not fun. I'd rather not play at all (which is why I'm now switching to a different game) than waste time on something that's lost before it starts. And yes, it does make that much of a difference. I'm sure I can't be the only one who would prefer longer queue times than the demoralizing garbage that occurs when they have more healers than you. And I don't want to hear "mimimi focus their healers" because this is random battlegrounds full of pugs so I don't expect anything from them and 1 guy cannot take down 2+ healers alone, ever.Lukeus19 2d
2d REDUCE NUMBER OF PETS IN THIS GAME SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE WITH THOSE !@#$%^- PET,HAG LOVERS HUNTERS.IF U HAVE 2-3 HUNTERS IN THE ENEMY TEAM THE GAME IS JUST UNPLAYABLE,20 PETS ARE CHASING YOU AND LITTLE *!@# IS JUST HIDING AND GETING FREE KILL.REDUCE THE NUMBER OF PETS IN THIS GAME OR REMOVE HUNTERS IN GENERAL.BUFF LOCKS TOO WE SUCK.Krigorn5 2d
2d New templates ideas Lone wolf template:"If u are not in a premade but you are facing one you are dealing 50% more dmg. Russian slayer: "if enemy team is a russian premade you are dealing 200% more damage and 50% healing done,also killed russians are geting banned and proposition to move to counter strike. Deserter noob"You recently left the unfinished game,your damage is decreased by 50% and 90% of your damage done to enemies also hits you.You also have to wear pink dress with awful transmog. Alliance player " You are getting oneshotted by mighty Horde and your next bg is going to be against russian premade.Krigorn3 2d
2d Balance Druids In Rated Battlegrounds Every game i go into there is 2-4 balance druids, and all 4 of them are the top 4 dps, its insane and highly un-funNugug2 2d
2d Illegible names (i.e. Russian names) In battlegrounds you sometimes face a Russian team. I don't mind this. The only challenge I have is reading their names. I just can't, because of all the different characters they use. Because of this, it's exceptionally hard to communicate about a certain player (i.e. to tell the team to focus a specific healer). Which gives a slightly unfair advantage. Try typing 'Миррл' in chat quickly. I'd like to see an option where player names that are illegible are automatically converted into something that can be read. (Just like a horde player can read what an alliance player says, only just doesn't understand it. And vice versa.) This means that 'Миррл' would automatically get translated into something like 'Sugar' or 'Banana'. (Or anything else, as long as it can be read.) Perhaps another option is to add a number to the player name/tag. Like '6. Enicon' or '4. Миррл'. So you can just say 'player 6' or 'player 4'. (This would make it actually easier to communicate for everybody.)Enicon2 2d
2d Frost DK PvP Gemming and Enchants From websites to youtube videos, gemming and enchanting for Frost DK PvP doesn't realy seem to come across clearly, their statements are all over the place. Others say mastery, and the other haste or versatility. So I'm going to ask the forums instead hoping to get a more clear answer: Frost DK PvP, what to use for Gemming and Enchanting? I'm not running Sindragosa spec btw since it got butchered in PvP.Tescera4 2d
3d 90% of low-level bots play Horde? I've been doing a bunch of BG's today on low-level alts, Horde side. Every single BG is a super easy win for the Alliance. Sometimes, half the Alliance team seem to be AFK or sleeping, but they still win easily!?! I am usually the only one writing anything in chat, nobody else is saying anything at all. I feel like I'm at a daycare and have to take care of children... I am the only one capping flags, defending bases, calling incs, returning flags, attacking enemy healers, attacking and using demos in Strand of Cancer etc. It feels like me alone vs. 10-15 Alliance. It annoys me how I get zero XP and zero rewards after hours of playing and doing my job in BG's, because I am being grouped up with what seems to be bots and nothing else... I'm thinking of creating an Alliance character to do low-level PvP with. Hopefully I won't be grouped up with bots all the time. Do you also think Alliance side is better for PvP in low-lvl?Krayzie1 3d
3d New Ashran or Battleground So why didn't we get anything like a new BG or outdoor PvP door like Ashran,WG or TB was? Even though the 4th raid instance is almost out... The pvp players seems like not count at all for Blizzard, but dont forget we pay for wow too...Harkafury7 3d
3d pvp is vexing Let me list here a few reasons why i find World pvp beyonx vexing and although i understand its apparently doesn't matter to blizzard because 10 v 10 and 3 v 3 are only thing they seem to care for. It does bother me (and i think alot of people) that they simply neglect World pvp (and dueling) for no reasons this expansion. I mean its never been balanced, and i never expect it will be, however previous to this expansion we had; PvP armour boosts in world pvp / resilience PvP damage / healing scaling effected all aspects of PVP. If x spell did 20% reduced damage, it was 20% reduction damage to players no matter where they are, now its just inside battlegrounds/arena Class design was much better in previous expansions as well but that's not really a pvp designer issue. But from my point of view the following is incredibly vexing and should really be acknowledged. I for example, i management my own Gym, now if many, many people in my facility was upset and possible leaving due to lets say the Treadmil. I would not turn around and say well, i understand that but i only really care about the free weight area and exercise Bike, so either do 1 of them 2 or well leave. Becuase this is how i see Blizzard outlook on this game. 1. Class design is stun/burst. We wanted less Crowd Control, but we really wanted to less instant Stuns. What did you did to my warlocks shadowfury is good but it should apply to most stuns that arent pruned. The whole stun/pop cds and 1 shot is horrible design which brings me to 2 2. Gear scaling is absolutely unreal in the world. a newly dinged player has 1ml life, a good geared player 3-5ml. Never in any stage as wow has a same level player has 3-5x the health. Not only that but the damage is also 3-5x the amount too. 3. Lack of damaging scaling in the world amplifies 1 and 2 as the damage is so retardedly high. 4. World pvp / Duels are and have been a longtime passby for elite pvp players and even the none elite. when you don't want to run 2k or spam BG you go duel or world pvp. outside Stormwind used to have hundreds of people. Now it has like 5-6 and they all the same class. 5. I'm punished with the spec i play in world as vs melee i just get 1 shot before i can cast. But not only this i'm punished for being ganked / camped in an enviroment that has zero balance. Earlier today i had a 2+min resurrection timer because a DK would literally 2 shot me. 1ml+ hits on me when i have 1.9ml life. There was no counter play as he had the legendary cape that gave him a 1 minute anti magic shell. So i got punished for him ganking me. Which brings me to 6 6. Legendaries - These are so class design breaking when it comes to it. Like i said how can a caster ever remotely beat a DK who has a 60 second immunity to spell damage. Some legendaries are pathetic, while others make you godlike. Overall besides from the poor melee/caster design (melee unpeelable and casters instant cast 1 shots) - this expansion isn't a bad expansion but i can see why alot of pvpers feel alienated in this kind of design because from what i see. 1. Melee design was so bad upon start - too much mobility / interrupt tools. that you've had to counter balance Casters with massive damage, survival or instant cast spams. It's like MoP on steriods. 2. You literally only balance pvp for battlegrounds and Arena, which you only focus on 10 v 10 rbg and 3 v 3 arena. You might as well turn off all pvp balance for 2s and have it like world pvp lol. Overall, whether its Holinka Fault, the class designer fault or whoever is above them deciding the resources. This game would massively benefit from a replacement of 1 or all 3 of the designers. thanks for listening to my rant.Zyilus0 3d
3d REMOVE RUSSIANS FROM PVP ALREADY Ragnaroker15 3d
3d CENSURE in this game Well it is pretty simple according to forum moderators. DELETE ALL THREADS THAT POINT OUT THE PROBLEMS WITH THIS GAME! I just checked my "View post history" feature on this forum, and most of the threads where about balance in this game were deleted by forum moderators. Gotta love the way they are doing bussines and the way they deal with critics. GAG AND DELETE everything you don't like.Zuper2 3d
3d Dont you think is about time to nerf boomkin? Simple as that!Zuper2 3d
3d Russian premades force others to improve I noticed in some recent bgs that mixed teams started to try to adapt to russians in tactics and target focus. I do not say it is in every bg but It is nice to see there are still players with tactical sense and with balls to bring up the fight. I guess quality of enemies makes you better fighter in time. Dont you think?Crossaider90 3d
4d Instance Not Found Seriously Blizz. W..T..F. Everytime you prepare one of you p**s poor patches it tends to Feck up everything. 10 years a slave to WoW and you still can't perfect s**t. I don't ask for much, apart from shorter Q's for BG's. So as you can appreciate, a 10 min Q for a BG to then get "Instance Not Found" does tend to grind ones gears. Add to this the constant DC's whilst your background DL is on the go, it should not happen, period. You're a multi million dollar company, start acting like one. GIVE US THE SERVICE WE PAY FOR.Lípps3 4d
4d Fix the random BG coding Blizzard has set their code to give all bgs an equal amount of attention. This means, they want all BGs to be played equally as much. Then we have the 2 BG exclusion button. Everyone hates Strand of the Ancients. If you leave that included you will have a way higher chance of getting that one than all the others. On Horde, if you include AV and IoC, you have a high chance of getting those. On Alliance, if you include Deepwind Gorge you will have a high chance of getting this. WSG, AB and Twin Peaks are loved by everyone so the chance you get this is very low. I just find it so frustrating that I know I probably will get a bad BG... You need to make the chance of getting the least hated BGs way higher than the ones people hate. You need to change away from you guys getting equal amount of play on all BGs. It is ME that needs to have as big of a chance to get Strand of the Ancient as getting WSG... Actually, it woud be even better if you admitted that people like some BGs best, and give those higher chance to be picked. Open your eyes.Yukihyo6 4d
4d Remove National Servers from random Battlegrounds. I dont know why this thing pertain so many years. Or probably it s blizzard's love for money and big markets, germans, russians and french. Why i have to endure all this https://postimg.org/image/3qkkaxyxh/ in order their big markets to be happy? JUST MIX all the people in random bgs. They are RANDOM, not german , french, russians vs rest of us..Hecatea8 4d
4d Need help ... Hello guys ! ( First of all, i'm french, soi apologize for my English ! ) I would like to ask for your help ! I've always wanted the rank 1K8 in RBG's. I don't have a lot experience, and i'm desperate to find a guild or a group to help me ... If a guild, or a team is agree to help me, or accept me, i'm interested ! Thank you for reading, and sorry for the mistakes ! See you on Azroth !Spedios2 4d
4d Healers in BGs So here I am queing solo for the battleground weekly quest and I have some questions: - Why are they allowed to top people with one heal ? - Why are they tankier than the tank specs ? What's the point of tanking if you can just tank better and support your team trough healing as well ? - Why should they be valued so high ? A low geared DPS' contribution to the team is almost negative, while even low geared healer is welcome sight, knowing that he can actually help. I am really confused here. Are we supposed to attack the healers? In this case they just outheal my damage (907 equipped) and I know I can't kill him so the game is basically discouraging me from even targeting him. On the other hand I don't target the healer he is just healing everything and killing my fun to even fight near him. So I just run away from healers - it's no fun to fight near one. Is this what the game is suppsed to be played? And what about character progression ? I think I am pretty high for the current content, yet a healer ( he was around 840, I checked the armory) easily outhealed my damage. Having high iLvL you have to take my word that I know how to deal damage (finishing 1st in damage done almost every BG) yet, healers deny any chance to win a fight. Is my char 907 char equal to 840 healer ? I don't want auto win but I fought one guy for solid 1 min before I just gave up and walked away. I know that the advice here is to join an organized group and target healers but I just want some casual fun killing players and outplaying each other. Outplaying a healer ... that seems impossible in this game.Stans43 4d
4d Just had an AV Where the Horde defended Galv. It went long, we fought over towers, grave yards and bosses. Coordinated defences. Won on tokens. It was amazing. Most fun Ive had in a BG in Legion so far. Just sad it ended when it did.Talshere0 4d
5d I'm about as done with alliance Seriously, you ally scum makes healers want to quit. I have yet to discover any less than ilvl 870 dpser in this faction that appreciates all the effort we healers put in healing. Wanna know what happened to draw my last straw? Well, two hooomaaaaaaans (females ofcourse) blamed me for something they should've done. Keep an eye on the flag. I was busy trying to keep myself and an another player alive while 5 hordies were focusing on us. I'm not the type who brags but let me tell you something, 'hoomans'. I've been healing as a dpriest and a hpala for eight years. I've made mistakes and learnt from most of them. At this point I should have experience in pvp healing, aye? Too bad blizz removed most of our defense skills and replaced them with more crappy one's. We hpalas are reliant on holy light + light's grace. Oh, did I forget to mention that xir spell has a long casting speed? The reduced critical chance within instanced bgs makes it harder to get the reduced speed. I could give you a list on all the flaws of a hpala and a disc priest, but as a pro-player, you should already know them, right? I am fed up, feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed up with players who blames us healers. This is the worst expansion for us pvp healers. It's all about aoe burst, cc and getting to the opposite team healer. You read that right, the role of a healer has changed drastically. Then again, what's the point of whining in the forums? People won't listen. They don't know that we also are humans. They only care about themselves. Maybe I should start pockethealing instead or just heal myself. ~Tòph64 5d
5d Can something be done about BM If you have 2+ bm hunters in a bg prepare to not see !@#$ as their 17 pets are in the way.Vordek10 5d
5d Stop the damned army of pets in BGs You can't god damn tab target anything becausse there's like 53578934786 pets everywhere.Mindbox22 5d
5d Nerf healers! Have you ever killed a restodruid that stay in bear form? Nerf this !@#$, OP af.Zuper4 5d
5d Backfill bonus Half of my battlegrounds I get backfilled just before we lose the game, it's a waste of my time and annoying when that happens I would like a backfill bonus like in OverwatchKetho2 5d
5d my healing in BG's seems REALLY bad Im pretty new to the healing classes and would like to play some battlegrounds. It seems tho that my healing is pretty insignificant and i also die VERY fast. To get some things straight: I understand that in low level PVP gear doesnt really matter. Im new to the mechanics but that is not what im talking about. I've tried multiple classes and specs To give you an idea what im talking about: when I heal a random person I will only heal for a couple of percent of their health, even with my strongest heal. when im attacked by 1 person i will die in a few seconds, however any other person i encounter can survive attacks by multiple enemies by just using flash heal. It seems that either im doing something wrong or I dont understand certain mechanics right. Could someone clarify why my heals are really bad?Pompoer2 5d