Battlegrounds

07 Nov 2018 People cheating with MMR bug Since Blizzard continues ignoring PVP issues, some players are taking advantage of the disastrous mmr bug in RBG pushing vs -1600 cr people while most of them have 2100+ cr (last team we were 1800 vs 2600 cr....). They pick the alter/friend they want to boost, invite him/her to their team and tada, they won because the system chooses a very low cr team and that way they win instant cr points for their alt/friend. You can name it as "how to 2500cr in just one day". While people who is in balanced teams trying to win cr has to perma die in the cemetery base and wait for the lose. Very balanced game, you could, you know, fix it. Like so much other pvp injustices that are happening lately. Edit: A picture of what I say https://imgur.com/a/ZGV0DFjDaga17 07 Nov 2018
07 Nov 2018 Can we add some requirements to BGs? If there is a holy priest as 2nd on damage done on your side AND topping healing in the BG, having 3x more than the enemy healer and you whine about "impossible to win because they have healers", then you'll be banned from BGs until you learn how to do damage? Sounds good, yeah?Mindbox2 07 Nov 2018
07 Nov 2018 PvP Ban-List Suggestion Ability to blacklist Russian servers ..Zexvzil6 07 Nov 2018
07 Nov 2018 New i340 weapon reward is it somehow possible to earn/unlock another conquest weapon reward? I chose the 1h mace for my holy spec, but would be nice to be able to get a 2hander for my ret spec aswell. Is this somehow possible? Cause all i see now is that my next reward is a chest.3 07 Nov 2018
06 Nov 2018 Targetting addon whats a good addon for targetting 1 v 1 . so that I can blow it up see casts and move it. tyRammin0 06 Nov 2018
06 Nov 2018 twink = toxic gameplay Remove xp off plz ! leveling in pvp is a chore....Oojijin78 06 Nov 2018
06 Nov 2018 Shaman and druid healers Can't choice between these 2 classes to main. All of theor other specs I love. So, im judging it down to healing alone, which is more benefical in the battleground?Butterbean1 06 Nov 2018
06 Nov 2018 Gear is useless in PVP I've felt it for most of BFA, and several youtube videos on the subject shows it as well. Gear doesn't really matter in PVP even though it looks like it, since Blizzard removed the obvious PVP scaling we had in Legion. I know PVP scaling makes it more equal, since combat is then more relaying on skills. However it just feels wrong when you decide to spent some of your time on getting gear, and it then doesn't really help you in PVP. The only thing that really helps you right now is secondary stats, and azerite traits. For me it's a problem when a much lower item level is prefered to a higher one, just because of the stats and traits, but right now that seems to be the reality, even though BLizzard for some reason is trying to hide it from os.Imirana12 06 Nov 2018
06 Nov 2018 Need NERF Boomy, 170K in 1 instant spell Boomy can make 170 000 damages with Starsurge and it's on RBG no random That kill the games, it's so stupid Pls need hurge nerf http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/45/2/1541463925-wowscrnshot-110618-011727.jpgMäxfly7 06 Nov 2018
06 Nov 2018 Rewards in "Specific Battleground" queue Why aren't there any? What am I missing here? Nowadays I only play 2 BGs: WSG and AV... for reasons. When I queue for those Battlegrounds as "Specific Battleground" I get neither Conquest Point, nor Mark of Honor. To be fair I'm not really in the need for any of them, I'm more like curious about what's going on here. I mean aren't they supposed to reward you with something besides Honor? Probably not as much as Random BG queues would, but some?Ájmage4 06 Nov 2018
06 Nov 2018 Ban russian premades from BG's Thx Blizzard. PS : stop ignoring EU players.Twinkle40 06 Nov 2018
06 Nov 2018 To much Cloak of Shadow This ability is to damn strong...put a larger CD on it!!Fungál5 06 Nov 2018
05 Nov 2018 IoC: Demos and Glaives can dps the boss? I've been messing with this idea because whenever we proceed to kill boss people leave demos, etc. and from what I've seen Glaives deal around 150k dmg trough floor and my Damage counter is showing steady 80-ish k DPS. Any thoughts on this topic?Blinkrush3 05 Nov 2018
05 Nov 2018 No Something Different quest I found a post regarding the quest Something Different not getting credits for the win. Bur i did not find a post regarding getting the quest itself. I´ve tried from the adventures journal, when i press start quest i get sent to my quest log(still without the quest). It does not pop up when i enter a brawl either. When i asked people in the brawl to share the quest to me, they say they can´t. I know i have not yet to complete this brawl session, but i still can´t get the quest in any way. Anyone experience the same problem and might even have a sulotion to this?Keyden0 05 Nov 2018
05 Nov 2018 PVP Random BG is Terrable now. Why do the idiots at Blizzard and there is clearly a few these days think its ok to let Premade PVP guilds and group join Random BG? Why cant we just have a casual BG for completly random people based on GS/Honor rank? Most new players and casuals player will only experence Random BG at the moment on the EU servers at least 50% of games are against Russian remade teams of the last 18 i played 11 were against premade Russian teams. All of which we lost as there better gear all friends now the game that were not against premades were 50/50 and good matches but there only 1 in 3 games are really worth playing. Now when a match starts people see its a premade and just leave or AFK making it even more unlikely to pull out a win when you 7 or 8 random players vs a premade. This also leads to quing for 10-15 minutes and being joined to a game where your team is on the verge of defeat this happend to me 1 in 5 games 20% of the time. Blizzard go to all the effort to balance classes but then dont bother to balance the teams. Its a really crap experence. I would imagine this is the experence for most players as well which is why no one in my guild will touch PVP. This combined with the forced gear progression of which the next 3 items are of no use to me so why bother to continue to PVP WOW PVP is really good fun but the way the Blizzard have currently set it up is a worthless pursuit. This is the worst it ever been in my opinion I use to enjoy a bit of BG but this is trash.Kildorn32 05 Nov 2018
05 Nov 2018 Ai pvp. what? How does this even make sense, that blizzard is calling this Player versus Player, when an Ai is simply a NPC ? its just PvE in a Battleground scenery, i mean siege of ogrimmar wasn't considered a PVP raid. and 3rd boss in ToC wasn't PvP either. this seems like some place to bubblewrap people who don't actually want to pvp because other players are scary :(( blizzard best helicopter parent 2018.Nudiecutie5 05 Nov 2018
04 Nov 2018 Did Blizzard mock alliance? "Battleground, players VS AI" "Youre welcome, Alliance" Is this a mock of how crap Alliance are in bgs? XD EDIT: came nr 1 as a dps on Alliance team despite my pet bugging and refusing to attack targets. Lol. Sigh this faction..Allphabaald1 04 Nov 2018
04 Nov 2018 What does this mean. Hi I noticed sometimes in BGs, certain players will be highlighted with the icon of a Mark of Honor next to their names. Example: https://imgur.com/5JCs3Mi What does this mean? Why/when does it happen? Does it give me a bonus mark of honor if I kill them? I can't remember if the game ever explained that to me. Thanks for your answers!Menhuun3 04 Nov 2018
04 Nov 2018 Why is the Horde so OP in Temple of Kotmogu? Seriously. What is about this BG in particular which makes the Horde win it almost every time? It seems very symmetrical, so it can't be that. And it can't even be "lol Alliance suxx in general" because it is ONLY this one BG where we lose constantly. I have 12% win rate here, which is pathetic. And on basically all others, it is close to 50%, Temple of Kotmogu is such an outlier. Does anyone know why this is the case?Lysende1 04 Nov 2018
04 Nov 2018 Disc in lower levels, anyone better? Man, they are unreal! I know it doesn't really matter and the game isn't balanced at low levels, but it makes levelling through BG's a tiring experience if you don't have a disc in your team. Really comes down to whoever has more priests wins I've never played a game ever where disc wasn't top healer in a BG. Not one! It's madness. All with 1 or maybe 0 deaths I know the irony of me posting on my priest, it's just something I've noticed from the other side And holy Priest RIP. Never seen them everIvanooze7 04 Nov 2018
03 Nov 2018 Tired of being against Russians all the time It's not even funny anymore, even ignoring the blatant illegal addons half of them use (literally watch any russian PVPer stream) they also have an inherent advantage over the rest of EU, they all speak the same language and therefor are 10x better coordinated than an EU team of different nationalities who sometimes don't understand eachother. Which always results in a win for them. !@#$ing hell Blizzard just make the Russians play vs Russians and leave EU alone, or mix Russians with EU, %^-*ing sick of going EU team vs Russian team. I get you care about nothing but money blizzard but seriously, love how they don't make the US players fight vs Russians. !@#$ the EU right blizz?Thaldonan12 03 Nov 2018
03 Nov 2018 Selectable BGS please let us remove a couple of the old BGs from the queing system that we dont like, like we could do before! i cant stand the new azerite one it ruins my PVP experience when it loads!Sólom1 03 Nov 2018
03 Nov 2018 Is no one doing RBGs? I don't do RBGs myself, but I just randomly looked the RBG scoreboard and the top team has only 1 or even 0 loss out of hundreds of games. Are they really that much better than all other teams or are they cheating? Really low participating numbers? I guess the most pro pvpers stick to 3v3 arena and don't do RBG at all?Bozso1 03 Nov 2018
02 Nov 2018 110 lvl RBG chests - max ilvl rewards? I just started to enjoy 110 lvl RBG recently and some "Legion Season 7" pieces dropped to me within 185-202 ilvl range. Is 202 the highest ilvl from this bracket?Kaløyan1 02 Nov 2018
02 Nov 2018 Twin Peaks I am surprised that Blizzard let them into the actual game. As an Alliance druid, I am already gifted when carrying a flag. And then, right next to the horde base, there is a pipe that lets me jump into it and activate travel form, skipping a lot of crowd, and also hiding under the water. Then, once I get close to the middle, I leave the water and keep going with dash and stampede, taking advantage of [Track Humanoids] on the way, and shapeshifting into travel form if I get rooted or snared. The thing is, there is no such pipe next to the alliance base, which means horde druids don't get that luxury. Is this battleground intentionally made with such serious flaw in balance?Irondverg2 02 Nov 2018
02 Nov 2018 No more caster in Battlegrounds Guess I'll roll Warrior, Ret or Rogue, like everyone else...Twinkle41 02 Nov 2018
02 Nov 2018 LOL cr first bg 1517 vs 2021 5th bg 1556 vs 2008 6th bg 1556 vs 2198 9 oclock at evening. prime time. plz tell me how dead is this game that matchmakes 500 diff cr teams?Preecius1 02 Nov 2018
01 Nov 2018 Tried low level PvP Well... Twinks ruin it. The best way for everyone to be happy is to let twinks meet twinks, yes? That way they have equal opportunity on both sides for evenly PvP matches. Its not fun for either side as it is right now. I just can´t imagine anyone that enjoys PvP thinking it´s fun to beat someone that does not stand a chance, and vice versa. Now i don´t PvP much in WoW, never have never will, just some random bgs. This is just constructive critiscism, the way I see it on my low level toon.Tiriels8 01 Nov 2018
01 Nov 2018 How to win IoC and AV on ally side ? Assuming ppl in instance group will listen what is the best tactic ? In IoC what to do when Horde takes mid, it seems so far from my exp. in BfA the team who takes demolishers win, with fps drops and lag at the beginning it seems so far 50/50 on who takes mid, but after that it seems there is no outplay. I've been in bgs were group tried to defend base as one and push them, but seems healers couldnt keep up with demo damage, and there is always one demo that shoots tower so cannons are useless. Other time we tried to rush horde base from ship and jumping in with bombs but that was too slow. What to do in AV when you face defensive team like these russian "premades". Alliance always tries to go for towers or galv, rogues rush to back towers which seems so pointless when horde just teleports back with bigger group and takes them back in no time. I assume the best would be to group as one and face Horde infornt Galv hoping that you have more healers and try to push them back and get some hks, after slowly move with whole group taking tower after tower blocking way so horde can't run by. But so far i never seen that happen cause everyone in group have different opinions, some try to pvp some try to defend like 10 rogues immidietly run to the horde base. Is there any winning strategy or is leaving bg the only option once mid is taken in IoC or when Horde kills half your raid in AV?Buu16 01 Nov 2018
31 Oct 2018 Hacking in Rbgs up to 3000cr Dear Rbg community, I would like to report a big problem in the Rbgs and I think the community and blizzard itself should take it really serious - HACKING! Couple of days ago we played late at night, around 2 AM and we were spamming RBGS. We got like 2000 mmr and we faced a 2900 mmr team ( great matching system!) It was a Warsong and since most of us never faced a team so high we went in pretty relaxed. But guess what? We wiped them in the middle like nothing. I was even surprised that those people were 2,9... I mean some of their players were backpeddaling. The score was already 1- 0 for us. We got excited because we were on our way to farm them on their respwan point. Our rogue sapped opponent DH in the middle of the map.3 seconds after the sap was over he picked our flag. We went back from opponent grave to kill him and when he was about to die he used his speed hack and he was in the flag room (from our door in Warsong). He did that infront of everyone - I find it so low. Those people don't deserve the achievements that they got. Of course we reported it to Blizzard and waited couple of days, but nothing happened. Here is the screenshot of the enemy team (excuse my low resolution) : Removed by Blizzard. Also the other 9 witnesses are ready to comfirm everything. If blizzard is willing to investigate, maybe some of us have the game clipped. I hope all the team gets banned, because they support hacking ( by playing with this player), otherwise I will unsub. There are plenty of games where there is fair competition.Noobsaybot13 31 Oct 2018
31 Oct 2018 alliance win % random bg's ??? Ive done a reasonable amount of honor farming in legion. With the conversion i got up to 301 honor level. But in BFA ive hardly gotten any honor with the random bg's. Why ? Cause imo the win/loss % has gone crazy low for ally. I have no clue what happend. In Legion horde was allready in favor with them having the better racials. Therefor more pvpers went horde. But i still managed to get a 60/40% win in bg's. So that wat doable. I didnt get the note that so many more people switched to horde with BFA. Specially when i hear blizzards plans to try and lure more hordes to the ally side. Guess i was wrong. Im getting old and it slows me down. I cant compete on a arena level i would like to. So thats not an option. The new super great open world pvp, aint so great for ally aswell since we get hugely outnumbered. So thats not an option. And now the normal BG's are death for ally. Also no fun anymore. Wondering if horde will notice in waiting times (that it will go up and up cause less and less Q up from our side) But Blizz needs to do something about it. Even the numbers show that horde on max level hugely outnumber the ally. PS, changing to horde doesnt fix the problem. If all of us change there is no ally left. Kinda looking forward to see how other ally's and horde expirience this. Course winning is fun for you hordes. But having no competition at all is to ?Shivie14 31 Oct 2018
31 Oct 2018 Tanks in RBGs. Can we either nerf DH's into the ground, or buff the other tanks to make them viable in RBGs? I think everyone is quite sick and tired of sitting in a pug group for 50 minutes waiting for 1 DH to turn up, only for them to leave after the 1st loss because of -their- mistake. /RantBeserkian8 31 Oct 2018
30 Oct 2018 [H] the <Battleforged Brotherhood> [TM] Our guild focus is on doing Rbgs at least 4 days a week, We are recruiting skilled players with experience, that are Rival or higher current raited and have a working mic for discord. We are a mature group of players, that are playing to have fun but also push our raiting in the same time! TARRENMILL 18+Forevershimz0 30 Oct 2018
30 Oct 2018 SV Hunters Having a huge problem as lock/DK against SV damage .. Way too high and seems to be on par with Assa .. Any advice? To clarify Assa and SV damage is far too high from my POV and asking advice what to look for to mitigate?Zexvzil2 30 Oct 2018
30 Oct 2018 Azerite bg in rated? How can they add a BG where the objectives are RANDOM and where PETS gets bugged up on the boat into a RATED enviroment? This is really bad for hunters especially. The nature of objectives being random is not suitable for a rated bg imo.. at all.Monmage2 30 Oct 2018
30 Oct 2018 Weapon X We are looking for a Warrior TC for our main team! 2k legion exp is needed and at least 1.8 - 2k+ cr. Our full team have 2k+ xp in rbgs. No need to be on outland or in our guild to be a part of the team. We use discord ofc and have a great team spirit.Millien11 30 Oct 2018
30 Oct 2018 Stop putting us with russians Shadowstep > kidney JK LOL DODGE BECAUSE THE RUSSIAN LAGS SO MUCH. Vanish > cheap shot JK LOL THE RUSSIAN MOVES IN STUN BECAUSE HE LAGS SO MUCH.Thyx13 30 Oct 2018
30 Oct 2018 Remove PvP Scaling System I believe that Blizzard should remove the PvP scaling system. Geared people would be like gods against non-geared but it would be FUN like before! I Remember back in WoD i got my !@# kicked all the time in PvP but i kept going because i knew that with hard work one day i would get enough honor points to get PvP gear from the vendors and i would kick $%^ aswell. The Scaling system ruins the hard work that you do. Now by gearing it just pointless because of the scaling system. I really believe that this should get fixed and bring the good ol' system back! Make the game fun again. Bring the feeling of satisfaction, the feeling that you actually achieved something.Succubuz10 30 Oct 2018
30 Oct 2018 Spectral Recovery bug Hello, have anyone noticed that Spectral Recovery pvp talent doesn't give the 10% speedboost it says on the tooltip? I'm using a addon to messure the movement speed, but it doesn't show a increase with this talent in open world.Rawrmoo1 30 Oct 2018
29 Oct 2018 Why pvp is so unrewarding? Hello. This is the second time I write something similar, I am 1950 rating and playing with 2.1 team. So far I haven’t upgraded even one slot beside me weapon. All I get is till 365 item and I am 369 3 weeks now. Conquest rewards sucks cause all you get is 355 which after a point is pointless to even complete the quest since the 355 is by far worse from that I have equipped. What is the F wrong with pvp vendors? Why have to pve in order to get items to play pvp? WHY?????? Anyone else feeling frustrated with pvp rewards?Isenpåi5 29 Oct 2018
29 Oct 2018 Question about twinks Are they still a thing in 2018? How does the current scaling affect twinks? Are twinks put in their own queue when queueing for battlegrounds? Which level range has the least/most twinks respectively?Menhuun2 29 Oct 2018
29 Oct 2018 I challenge you To win 1 bg as alliance at night. I've tried to q as alliance at night and havent won a single one Harder than hc raiding lemme tell yaMauwiewau15 29 Oct 2018
28 Oct 2018 Mix Russians with the rest Like you can read in the title, mix them, french and germans with the rest of eu. My Spanish, Polish friends suck in English aswell and are playing with the main language in English. Bull!@#$ and it saves the problem immediately.Pruciuxtia16 28 Oct 2018
28 Oct 2018 Change specs Can someone explain to me the reasoning, why in unrated, random BGs someone can not change specs??? I usually -- almost always play -- healer. I would like to sometimes play tank or DPS, but not if it means play without healer. Hate queuing DPS and end up without healer. Hate queuing DPS AND healer, and get invited as DPS without healer, and cannot switch!! There is no spec balancing, clearly, of any kind, so I don't see the harm.Jalisco1 28 Oct 2018
28 Oct 2018 Nerf Frost Mages It's too much. Top damage, massives nukes for 1/2 of your healthbar, tanky as hell, hard to cc, lots of interrupts, ice block. Dominating both bgs and arenas. Clearly needs the dmg buffs...Nishak12 28 Oct 2018
28 Oct 2018 russian premade "problem" solved. sorta after talking to a gm today, it seems the reason we always see russian premades is because teams are all made up from the same language server. either, english, french, german, spanish, russian or italian. now i believe i read somewhere that italian and spanish are mixed in with english. so why cant this be done with the other 3 language servers? though i have never seen a german or french premade. so they are not always "premades". blizz just takes them all from the same language server. though sometimes they may be a team of 5 from the same server/guild.Vintoleth18 28 Oct 2018
28 Oct 2018 Addon Killshot or alternative for BFA Hey guys ! It's been a while that Killshot has not been updated ; though it worked perfectly few weeks ago, it seems to be totally broken since last patch. Does anyone of you know another mod that would play a random replica from a saylist when killing blow an ennemy, please ? Dg_killshot is updated, but it only plays sounds and an emote ; it's not enough for roleplaying in my view. I miss so much my huge, dark and violent saylist :/ Thank you !Blackhowl2 28 Oct 2018
28 Oct 2018 Rogue Role! I played today Bg whit my lock,and Guess what in the Team Horde-2 Priest disc 1 Paladin Holy and 7Rogue !What do you think we had a chance,No!Please Balance the Class!Omorsoareci0 28 Oct 2018
27 Oct 2018 russian premades Why is there so many russian !@#$ing premades?Kliez45 27 Oct 2018
27 Oct 2018 Why DH can jump trough whole map on BG's? Title. I usually don't play PvP but i had to do one battleground for Halloween achievement. And what i experienced there was out of my imagination. The gamemode was something about gold and we had mine carts in our base. Enemy had DH and he literally jumped from his spawn to our spawn just to pick up cart and then pull the cart to his spawn in <10 seconds. How is that balanced, lol?Korono7 27 Oct 2018