Dungeons & Raids

20 May Mythic Keystone Dungeons at 7.2 Launch With the release of Patch 7.2, we’re increasing the difficulty of (and rewards from) Mythic Keystone Dungeons. To help you prepare, we’d like to provide some clarity on what those changes entail. After Patch 7.2 has been released, the minimum item level of the rewards found in the end-of-run chests will be as follows: Mythic 2-3: 870 Mythic 4-5: 875 Mythic 6-7: 880 Mythic 8-9: 885 Mythic 10+: 890 (Note: bosses in Mythic Dungeons run with no Keystone active will drop item level 865 gear.) The minimum item level of the rewards in the weekly Challenger’s Bounty chest (found in your Order Hall) will be based on the highest difficulty Mythic Keystone dungeon you cleared that week, as follows: Mythic 2: 875 Mythic 3: 880 Mythic 4: 885 Mythic 5: 890 Mythic 6: 890 Mythic 7: 895 Mythic 8: 895 Mythic 9: 900 Mythic 10+: 905 So, if you clear a Mythic dungeon using a level 6 Keystone after the patch is released, you’ll see gear of at least item level 880 at the end of the run, and will get a piece of gear with an item level of at least 890 in your weekly chest. Keep in mind that the difficulty of the dungeons themselves is increasing to match these rewards. As we transition from Patch 7.1.5 to Patch 7.2, you’ll get a lower-level Keystone with the reset this week than you may otherwise be expecting. This is due to the increase in difficulty of these dungeons in Patch 7.2. For example, if you completed a level 9 Keystone in patch 7.1.5 and then were given the usual level 6 Keystone next week, that’d actually be an increase in difficulty. To avoid this, we’re making these adjustments for this week only to reduce the level of Keystone you receive based on what you’ve completed this week: Mythic 2-8: level 2 Keystone Mythic 9-10: level 3 Mythic 11: level 4 Mythic 12: level 5 Mythic 13-14: level 6 Mythic 15: level 7 (each difficulty level above 15 increases next week’s Keystone level by 1) As to the gear you’ll find in your weekly chest, its item level will still be based on the highest dungeon you complete this week, but the rewards will be based on the new 7.2 scaling. To put it more directly: completing a Keystone dungeon of difficulty 10 or higher this week will result in a reward with a minimum item level of 905 in your next weekly chest, which is the current maximum reward in Patch 7.2. We hope this helps clear the air on what you can expect from Mythic Keystone dungeons next week, as well as what you’ll find waiting for you in your Challenger’s Bounty chest. Good luck!Lore25 20 May
29 Mar Luchelle's Raid Leadership Guide Hi folks, Here’s my few years’ worth of accumulated wisdom on raid leadership, gathered from observing and leading casual social raiding right up to Cutting Edge raiding. This used to be sticked in “Raid and Guild Leadership”, but alas got deleted along with that entire subforum :-( so here’s a re-post. This is not a manual. I don’t talk much about exactly what loot system you should use, or how to come up with tactics. What I’ve tried to do here is give you a framework for thinking about how you run your team. I want to spark the right questions in your mind, not provide all the answers. Every raid team is different, after all, and the right answers are those that work for you and your team. Should I raid lead? A raid leader is… well, a leader. So, step one, go and Google “attributes of a good leader”. Plenty of articles on this, and you should strive to check most of these boxes. Most fundamentally, to be a leader, you need to be someone that people want to follow. Someone that people are happy to put their faith in. Think about raid leaders you’ve raided with before - who earned your trust, and why? I’ll bet the ones that came to mind were confident positive approachable good communicators. There’s a few additional attributes specific to WoW, though, that good raid leaders have in common. Personal skill. You don’t have to be the best player on your team, but you’d better not be the worst. You’ll struggle to earn the respect of your team if they’re carrying you. Tactical nous. You’ll need to be able to devise your own tactics. Adopting what other teams do will work to a point, but your team is different, and at some point, you’ll find a situation where everyone else’s tactics don’t work for you. Class knowledge. You need to know what your team brings to the table in order to craft tactics specific to them. Good, fast judgment. Which boss should we tackle next? Do we need to reset for more gear? Two or three healers? Is this recruit good enough? Call the wipe or persevere? You’ll be making lots of decisions, often quickly and under pressure, so you’d better make good ones. You can delegate some of this. If you don’t know all the healer cooldowns, for example, you can assign a healing leader to take control of that aspect. You can solicit everyone’s input into tactics choices. So if you’re a bit short in these areas, don’t worry too much. If you lose your cool at the first wipe, though, or you quickly feel down when you encounter problems, or you’re not an effective communicator, or you’re not comfortable taking charge… raid leadership possibly isn’t for you. You also need a certain amount of authority, or at least autonomy, within your guild. You don’t have to be the guild master. However: Personally I think it’s important that you’re at least an officer. This is partly so that you can implement your own decisions, like inviting your recruits; partly so that you can easily discuss issues like personnel problems with the rest of the officer team; and partly so that you have some built-in authority from the start. If you’re not the guild master, you need an understanding with the guild master that the raid team is your show to run. GMs who interfere too much in raid leadership can cause problems. But I also recommend that there’s someone people can talk to if they have an issue they’re unwilling to discuss directly with you. Even if you’re really friendly and approachable, you’ll find that occasionally someone has an issue with something you do and they’re not comfortable talking to you about it. Having a mediator figure available is a great way to get them to open up in such scenarios. This is especially important if you’re the guild master, as it could otherwise seem to them as if they have no other option. Building the team Vision I said above that “you need to be someone that people want to follow”. But I skipped the most important part of that: for people to follow you, you need to be headed in the direction they want to go! The most important ingredient for success is a clear vision of what “success” looks like. What kind of team do you want to build? Are you going to be a team that races for server firsts? A learning team for new raiders? A home for ex-hardcores who can only raid twice a week now? An all-inclusive social team? A mature “we totally understand if you have a kid-related emergency” team? Perhaps there’ll be a more extreme element of your team identity - an all-female team, perhaps, or an all-druid team (hi Monsterbaby). Try to think in advance about how your ideal team would handle common issues. What would you do if you had a raider who was consistently underperforming, for example? Live with it? Offer friendly advice? Bench until he/she improves? Boot from the team? What about someone who’s often late? What about someone who’s unprepared? Or argues with you unconstructively? The answer to these questions, and many similar ones, form part of the picture of what your ideal team looks like. Recruitment Once you’ve got that picture crystal clear, then you can go about finding the right people. The right people are obviously those who fit your vision, but they also need to agree with your vision. If yours isn’t going to be the type of team that will take action when someone repeatedly fails at something, that’s absolutely fine, but you need everyone on the team to have the same patience and understanding. If your goal is to clear tiers with only two nights a week of raiding, that’s absolutely fine, but someone who spends every waking hour in game is likely to get bored and leave, even though you get there in the end. If you recruit people who aren’t right for your team, then even if you have a short-term gain, you lose out in the long run. At best, you’ll have to replace them eventually when they realise that they’re in the wrong guild for them. At worst… well, we’ve all heard stories of teams destroyed by someone leaving and taking half the team with them, right? That’s what happens when there’s a significant mismatch in expectations. So, make it totally clear what people who join your team are in for, and put some effort into figuring out whether they’re a good match for you. How do you actually do it? Well, different approaches work best for different teams, but common options include posting in trade chat on your server, or using forums such as http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/874708/ to either browse “looking for guild” ads or post your own “looking for players” ad. For example, you can see my ad at http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8715481665 to get a feel for what I’m on about. While I’m here, a quick note on forums: if you have a standard spiel that you copy-paste into every LFG thread of the right class, you’re doing it wrong. Take some time to read their post to make sure they’re actually what you’re looking for. Then take some more time to craft a personal reply to explain to them why you’re what they’re looking for. Otherwise, you’re telling them straight away that you don’t particularly care about them - which is either going to put them off, or leave you with a team full of people who don’t particularly care about your guild either. Composition What should your team consist of in terms of characters? I can’t say much here because it massively depends on your goals. Social teams will typically care almost exclusively about the people, not the classes. Those with a laser focus on progression will expect players to have multiple geared chars so they can pick the ideal composition for each fight. And this is a much-discussed topic elsewhere! What I will say is: You should have a target team size that reflects the commitment you demand. There’s no point saying “we understand that real life comes first!” and then having a Mythic team with exactly 20 people in it - if you’re not going to insist on 100% attendance, you need standby players available. Equally, if you sell people on consistent raiding, you’ll annoy them if you have far more players than you need and regularly rotate them out. For most levels of raiding, the player really is more important than the class. If you have the luxury of being picky about classes, though, variety will increase your options - and be aware that Mythic raids are sometimes designed on the assumption that a raid has all classes available. Don’t be surprised when we see fights that are significantly harder if you don’t have ability X. Plan ahead. If you know your main tank is on holiday for most of August, don’t wait until he’s gone to think about how to handle that.Luchelle22 29 Mar
2h Hi, how do u reach gnomeregan as a Horde? It's near the starting zone of gnomeregan where all the npc's are 110 elites that 2 shot you. How can I bypass them?Agamemnom8 2h
4h Cathedral of Eternal Night Door Bug Tried Cathedral of Eternal Night for the first time today and we died on the second boss. However, the door leading to him was shut and would not open, causing us to have to abandon the dungeon. We were locked out queueing for this dungeon specifically afterwards. Wonderful.Proteus6 4h
6h High mythic+ requirements If you have ever wondered, or ever complained about high mythic+ requirements, YOU are the type of person those requirements are designed to try and keep out. Say all you want about skill > gear / mythic score blah blah bah....but in reality, those of you with low mythic score, or no keymaster or bad gear this far in to the expansion are 9 times out of 10 bad players. I've learnt this lesson through pugging everything this expansion, every time I give someone with a bit lower gear, or not very high mythic score, or no keymaster a chance, they perform TERRIBLY. One of these undesirables was the reason for my depleted key yesterday, and yes, I am mad. DO NOT give these people a chance, keep your requirements very high to try and weed out these failures. No matter how much they say "I'm a good player blah blah blah" .... in reality they probably suck, they just dont realise it until you get to some actually challenging content, and then you realise yes in fact they do suck. From this point forward I am never going to give anyone the benefit of the doubt again, If you dont have keymaster, if you dont have good mythic+ score and if you dont have good gear (as close to 910+ as possible), if you dont have all of these you can go cry somewhere else cos you're not getting in to my group. I dont care how much you THINK you are good, you are probably not. So go cry more on the forums about how you cant get groups, Bye.Zevlovex34 6h
8h Timewalker Dungeons: Now and back in WoD Just what happened to the tuning and difficulty of these dungeons? I remember back in Warlords of Draenor, Pit of Saron in particular, unless you were in a reasonably good group you couldn't have pulled no more than 2-3 of the Elite skeletons in the entire dungeon. More so you normally couldn't have evaded boss tactics or you were one shot. These days groups are just pushing on past everything, DPS are pulling everything around them and there are no consequences or even the prospect of a wipe happening because the mobs are simply too weak. I use to enjoy tanking and healing in these for fun or just grinding badges, or even when I was grinding the Timereaver, now? It's boring, dull and just not fun. It's silly at this point that the q system even requires a tank, because 4 good DPS and a healer would suffice in order to complete any of these dungeons. This shouldn't be the case in any type of content that is designed for a group - period because it defeats the entire purpose of GROUP content, regardless of the intended playerbase for them. In addition, the difficulty of these dungeons lends to disruptive behaviour with tank roles because DPS are constantly pulling and it's not like if you don't tank mobs that have been aggro'd by arrogant DPS they'll die, they won't die because the dungeons are way undertuned. Fix 'em.Grimorc3 8h
20h CoS: A trick for finding the spy 100% I thought that it would be common knowledge by now but I have even met a mythic raider who was not aware of this class specific trick. Once you have gotten clues from all (it wont work without all the clues) the available chatty nobles in the banquet both the Protection paladin artifact and the spirit vision of the demon hunters can be used to pin point who the spy is. In the case of the demon hunters they will clearly see the spy highlighted in red during the vision. In the case of the protection paladins, their shield will start to glow when they are standing close to the spy, thus greatly narrowing down the suspects and making it easy to spot the spy based on the clues. Finding the spy on the first try is a vital part of the "Dropping some eaves" achievement so I thought that this was worth sharing.Eosferon7 20h
20h Deserter Debuff Just happened to me, queued for a scenario during invasion,at a certain point i just ask for direction since it was my first time in that one and i get kicked, it's quite annoying actually and undeserved, deserter debuff was something used to prevent people from leaving after 5 minutes if the dungeon doesn't run fast as they would like. Atm it seems more like some sort of trolling on new players like "you suck at the game/you're learning? Here take 30 minutes of nothing just cuz u're !@#$ at playing :* " Since when blizzard become the "bullies's paladin" actually?Khamilla1 20h
21h Someone likes The Violet Hold? Does anyone goes into Violet Hold when they get it in random queue and goes: "Yesss. A Violet Hold"? No trolling intended, I just want to know.Nakzria10 21h
1d People that leave mythic + Hey all, I just started a group for my Mythic +13 NL and i filled it up, everyone had the achievement so it was looking promising, everyone had flasks, food, Rune and pots etc. So i do a ready check everyone is ready, we pull a couple of packs, everything is going great! Just before the 1st boss the Spriest decides to randomly leave for no reason what so ever and waste my key. I've been in a few peoples groups today on a lower mythic + where this has also happened with no explanation at all. I think people that leave before the first boss or something like that should receive some sort of debuff where it shows on the account for a week for the first offence then a month or something, So that it can mark the account for when they try to join other groups they have left early or something to stop this toxic behaviour from happening. Now obviously this isn't the best suggestion in case their is a emergency or something, but it's unfair to the 4 other players in that group that wanted to finish the mythic+ as well as the person who's key it is. I've been playing for about 5 hours today and not only have had my +13 depleted but I've been in groups today where 3 other keys got depleted with no explanation just someone popping they key and kill a couple of packs and leave. Just thinking their should be some sort of action taken against people that this. Just sucks that people in the community want to ruin other peoples time and energy trying to progress, R.I.P my key and i'm sorry for anyone else that's been in this situation.Pogchámp15 1d
1d Getting kicked from scenarios There should be no deserter buffs while getting kicked from scenarios as these random kicks from scenarios happen way too often and for no reason and you're like stopped from the whole thing and have to come back all over again. It is really irritating and tilting people (given that these Invasion Scenarios are casual content and should be completed in laidback fashion just to collect rewards)Silkiulordas2 1d
1d Brokenshore bosses loot nerfed So was just seing a new world boss up on the broken shore. Apocron is up right now and it's all good and all. But looking at his item list i can see, That he now only drops ilbl890 gear instead of ilvl900. Don't know if there is a post about this couldent find any.Gitsano2 1d
1d Boosting dungeons for gold 101-109 fast Hey, I am a 101 twink 840 item lvl. Dungeons take around 8-9 mins while u can afk. I am asking 2k gold per dungeon. If you are intrested or not or wanna join with multiple friends we make a cheaper deal. ATM i accept gold on: Tarren mill - horde Ravencrest - Alliance Burninglegion - Horde Genji#21722Haon0 1d
1d Razorgore solo wth blizz?? You've changed the mechanics up to make this impossible to solo now. Why did you do this? There's still ways to get by it but it means using aggro cap and waiting for so long... Half the time it doesn't even work.Abacabb0 1d
2d Necrotic + Prayer of Mending I am maining Holy Priest at the moment and am just interested to know if the reduced healing effect on the tank from Necrotic stacks then causes a secondary reduced healing effect on prayer of mending when it bounces to an additional target or not?Rhaom1 2d
2d Toxic, unfriendly players should not have any power I was kicked from a group today just because i died on the boss in a group dungeon. This was my first time going to the dungeon. I had no experience of it before. I did not know boss's abilities, could not react to it fast enough. Its not like i was doing something bad to the group or was not efficient. The player who initiated kicking process badmouthed me and another player who also made same mistake, seems like we both were new. Now the dungeon is locked. I can't join another group to retry the boss. I've spent time waiting for a group to gather and now this time is wasted. This game is already quite mature, but its not clear to me why there is a mechanic in this game that give jerks any power over other players? To me its obvious that one jerk causes massive economical damage to the game - people shy away from toxic environments. Today one jerk ruined the day for two players. Being a noob should not be punished, anyone was a noob at some point. On the other hand i see that there is no straightforward solution to this problem. Not sure if its worth the effort to add logical checks to kicking mechanism, for example restrict kicking if group member is doing the damage or healing - actually being beneficial to the group. Right now anybody can initiate the kicking process just to boost their ego at the expense of others.Шугардядя18 2d
3d Question about Hellfire Infernal mount. Hey guys Any1 knows if the Hellfire Infernal mount is gonna be still 100% drop when ToS heroic/mythic open up..?? Ty.Raiden1 3d
4d WoD Raids soloble?? Hello all Dungeon-dwellers. Any know if it´s possible solo WoD-Raids??Liramoo5 4d
4d Upper Karazhan heroic - No key When zoning in without using the dungeon finder Moroes won't drop the key resulting in a stuck group of players. Can anyone confirm that theres no other way to get past the door? Thanks.Zemaari6 4d
4d M+ Quality of life improvement Hi Guys, i like to run m+ and I usually run them, until we deplete the key. My suggestion applies for keys, where the time to finish it in time has expired. For example: Coen timelimit is 33:00 mins. I suggest, that whenever you wipe on a boss and the time has already passed, your cooldowns (Bloodlust, Meta, etc.) should reset, so you can start the new try asap and don't have to stand still and wait for the abilities to come off cooldown. What does the rest of the community think about this?Rambochambo1 4d
4d Looking for dedicated Timewalking players Got the Infinite Timereaver, thread can be closed!Monkaveli11 4d
4d Druid or Paladin for old Content Hey guys. I am contemplating which of those i should boost to 100 to get into transmogs farming. Both are around 60 so I would go for the profession boost as well. I want to play them as a healer later on in the legion content and I enjoy both healing specs very much. So which one has the better specs to solo old raids, especially MoP things. And if there are some QoL professions please give me some input on them as well.Io4 4d
4d MM Hunter Markedshot bug on Ozumat Has anyone else not been able to use their marked shot on Ozumat? seems like everytime i run this instance it says "invalid target" while trying to use Markedshot. Would like to know wether or not this is a common bug,Colinmeester0 4d
4d CoEN+ sucks Even on fortified, all the bosses are extremely punishing with a lot of mechanics that just one-shot people, even with defensives. It's the new Halls of Valor, and I hate its difficulty.Branwhen4 4d
4d Selecting "ghosts" with TAB Hi, Has something changed with 7.2? Is it intentional, or a bug? Can't select ghosties with TAB now, e.g. the 3 in Upper Karazan at the start, BrH first boss adds, the Witches in Arcway, all of these need to be manually selected (which is sometimes quite annoying :-) ). I don't mind it much during WQs, but in dungeons, it's sometimes frustrating....Orela8 4d
5d The Illusion of LFR - "tourist mode" compared to raids Put down the pitchforks. The intention of this topic is not to start a rage-fest or devolve into another complain thread. Let's have a level-headed discussion about LFR and its place. As a prelude, I'd recommend watching the following videos by a well-known WoW personality, Preach Gaming. Those videos cover most of my claims and personal views regarding this topic, without the need to repeat myself or post a huge text-wall that nobody would want to read. 1) Accessibility and Apathy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFWh9aY4pas 2) WoD's LFR Revamp - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpWoBTsAo6I 3) Clarifications about WoD's LFR - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toAxdUau0K4 4) LFR's place in the game going into Legion and the vicious circle - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4VxBJ8Xnsc [Bonus points- 5) Does Blizzard regrat adding the LFR? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzuNYLityes (starts at 12:41)] TL;DW (Too long; Didn't watch) 1) LFR has drained players' motivation to push themselves into a proper raiding environment, simply becasue it has a low reward/effort ratio. 2) WoD's LFR system made two major changes that should've pushed players to do at least Normal raids: A) Flex Raid Size for Normal and Heroic B) LFR loot being a different look and stats, but mainly removed tier sets from LFR, replacing it with mediocre set bonus. 3) In Legion, the Flex Size system is still present, but the LFR loot is once again a downgraded version of the normal loot. Now that we're on the same page, let's get discussing. What was the reason to reverse the decision of having an entirely different set of items in LFR (compared to the Normal and Heroic) in Legion, and most likely any future expansion? If the goal was to get players trying Nomal or Heroic raiding, that's counter-intuitive. Getting the same set bonus and basic item model, even with different numbers and colours, means nothing to player not wanting to break from the LFR. Legion's Warforged and Titanforged systems make it even less lucrative to push yourself, if you can just get lucky enough and proc an item worth two difficulty levels ahead of the content you're currently doing. If it's purely for cosmetic reasons, getting another colour-pattern on your desired tier set, shouldn't the game systems take priority when the two clash, similarly to not being able to transmog Pre-MoP legendary items? Solving this issue leads me to the 2nd part of my question regarding the choices made about the LFR - how could the current model make player to try higher difficulties of raiding, if the gear is parctically the same and the wings are accessible while the appropriate raid is still current content? Why not delay the opening of LFR until the next raid tier opens to inspire new players? (in case of the last raid in any given expasion, 5-6 months, according to Blizzard's ideal time for a tier to last). If LFR is intended to be a "tourist mode", that has its place in the game, but not as its model stands right now. I wish we had it as something to keep things out of reach for a while, and dare I say - even look forward to, if we couldn't be asked to raid current content, instead of overriding the relevance of that content. To sum up, the solutions to this situation should be at least one of the following, if not all of them combined: 1) Limit the Titanforged system up to +15 ilvls, or any difference between two difficulties (LFR gear could be TF up to a Normal quality base-item-level, but never beyond that). 2) Have the WoD's system of special LFR items and non-tier sets. 3) Delaying the opening of LFR wings for any given raids up to the release of the next raid tier, or 5-6 months in case of the final raid in any given expansion.Dasfaust21 5d
5d Weekly event bug So my calendar has said all week that the TW event starts today at 9AM yet it hasn't started. Why can blizz never do anything right?Wookake5 5d
5d Hotfix to Grand Opening Achievment Hey everyone. As me and my guild had been planning to do an achievment run in Nighthold tonight on EU (before the server restarts). Does anyone know if the hotfix to the achievment on Chronomatic Anomaly - Grand Opening, will have taken effect already, or would we have to wait till the server restart on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning to see the change?Mackeith1 5d
5d Cata Timewalking? Wasn't Cata Timewalking supposed to start at 9AM? It's 9:35 here in the UK so server time is 10:35... /confusedSalíndra6 5d
6d Bolstering nerf reversed? I noticed that with 7.2 the way bolstering stacks was changed from multiple individual buffs to one buff with stacks. However, this week we seem to be back to individual buffs. Is anyone aware of an official statement on this?Baeldin4 6d
6d BigWigs extra hints Hello i know that BigWigs is supperior to DBM as whole, but i have 1 problem with BigWigs. It doesn't give me this extra hints. Like for an example, you know 2nd boss in EoA, DBM tells you when to move to water and when to move to land. Now i know that we move to water and to land on setrain abilities that BigWigs displays but i forget their names and this extra hints from DBM are rly usefull to me. Is there anything like that for BigWigs.Addìcted1 6d
6d Huge nerfs Coen Cathedral of Eternal Night Helblaze Felbringers’ Devastating Swipe now deals 60% less damage on all difficulties. Agronox Reduced Agronox’s health by 25% on all difficulties. Succulent Lashers’ Succulent Secretion now initially explodes for 80% less damage on all difficulties. Succulent Lashers’ Succulent Secretion’s periodic damage reduced by 50% on all difficulties. The health of Fulminating Lashers has been reduced by 30% on all difficulties, to match other Fulminating Lashers in the dungeon. The damage done by Choking Vines has been reduced by 50% on all difficulties, to match other Choking Vines in the dungeon.Artkam10 6d
6d Skittish = quiet week? I was doing a lot of mythic dungeons in the past weeks - explosive, grievous and volcanic - no problem there - I could go from one dungeon to another. This week - only few of given dungeon it at all and it takes way more time to get a full team. Do we have an international fel holidays or something? Did you also noticed way lower keystone activity? If they put necrotic next week it will be even harder to do something with keys on larger scale.Bigkeg29 6d
6d Previous content heroics Would I be able to do WotLK heroics at any level, or is it limited to the expansion level cap? (e.g. 110)Hetebank4 6d
6d Guild lfr What about lfr style guild run. guild can join as whole into nightold lfr and do it in time weekly chest for guild ;)Deikiu1 6d
21 May Tank choice 7.2 Which tank is the best on mythic+ and raids atm? I wonder about paladin brewmaster or vengeance. Pls help me...Dramiv17 21 May
21 May New Guild LF Level 60 Members to run MC I have started a Guild to run through the old wow content starting with MC. As like me i think there are many people who may have missed out on old raids. I am hoping by posting here i am going to find like minded individuals, who would be up for running the old content and help me get a group of players together to start raids soon. So if there are any players who are interested in levelling a new char to 60 or anyone with a lvl 60 char that they don't do much with and would enjoy maybe doing some old raids let me know if you are interested and i can give you a guild invite. Well hope to hear from you soon and we can begin our MC raid as soon as we have enough players.Nituna2 21 May
21 May Cata LFD, tanks are always the same... You dinged level 80, you're a tank fresh in to Cata, you run up to a pack of mobs, the entire time you been leveling, you been tanking many packs of mobs, so you take on ONE more pack... ON wait, you're slowly dying?! HOW WHY! Even when Cataclysm first came out, players treated the Dungeons how they treated Wrath, they tried to pull too much and wiped each time, to this day each Alt I level, it's the same Expansion Dungeons, it's always Cata Dungeons where everyone get's killed, it's where I then begin to question my ability to heal Am I healing this wrong? I throw my HoTs on the tank and try to keep them up at all times, there are times when DPS are taking a beating, hell I even used [Tranquility] and the Tank has all the HoTs I can give em, THEY ARE STILL SLOWLY DYING, that's right even with all the HoTs I have and Tranquility they are still being killed I can't out heal the amount of damage they take. And if a DPS ends up taking avoidable damage? on boy someone is dying this Dungeon.Dunhildas7 21 May
21 May Instance Lockout Help I recently ran Throne of Thunder on 25 HC with a few guild members, we all stopped and left for a break after we defeated Ji-Kun. I was group leader and after everyone had left the group I disbanded the group and logged out for a few hours. However, in the meantime the other group members must have completed the rest of the raid without me as when I returned to finish the raid that evening I found myself on the last boss platform with no boss there and it said 'You are about to enter an instance already in progress' with 13/13 bosses defeated. I declined the save and got ported out. I checked my raid log and it said that all bosses after Ji-Kun were available to me, yet I can't enter the raid without accepting the 13/13 saved instance as it just ports me back out again. I daren't accept the instance save as I haven't killed those bosses and it says in my log they are available to me. Why has this happened? It doesn't make any sense to me. I was not in a group and I was offline, yet the instance was somehow complete and I got locked to a full clear when I had only killed up to Ji-Kun. This has never happened to me before, is there a reason why?Chiisune2 21 May
20 May Extend Violet Hold with new modes Can we get some extra modes for Violet Hold above normal mythic 0? Without all those portals and waiting. Hack&Slash. Timers won't work but what about: - BiBoss mode: we get 2 bosses (?some ads) at every fight. - Mini Raid mode: We fight a council of all bosses at once in a small raid-alike team (like 2/2/12-14 to drain some DPS over-representation in m+) Normal at +5, heroic at +10 (daily), mythic at +15 (weekly) modifiers (gear, enemy buffs).Bigkeg0 20 May
19 May Mythic + in the next expansion? Most of us love the mythic + system. But I've been wondering how this would be without the timer? Make the mythic + runs about pure challenge, and not about reaching a time limit. Then the mythic +' runs would be like a small progression raid. So even a bit undeargeared pug could beat higher keystones by trying over and over again. I think this would be awesome. Any thoughts?Grimline8 19 May
19 May Rediculous M+ Requirements I did 2 chest an M+11 right after the patch @ ilvl 887, now I'm 891 and I can't even get into a +7....my 881 enhancement shaman can't get into an M+2/+3, and my 888 Hunter has issues getting into M+5, just needs luck....even normal Mythics are now being high-jacked by 900+....everything needs to be 900+, what is the deal with that? I know that things have been tuned up a bit, but after 7.2, this M+ Group Finder has become insane....so can't normal people gear up any more in M+? Or need to be really lucky? I still do them with guildies, but to be honest, I find what they ask for a bit over the top, and people that can really help with a 3-chest and being rejected all the time....not saying I should be able to go in with my DPS @ 880 on an M+10, but an M+3-5 should really be doable, now even M+2 isn't possible it seems.Morac57 19 May
18 May Dark Heart Thicket exploit? I've encountered normal dungeon groups now on my alts in DHT where people just stand at beginning of the dungeon while a Rogue just goes off solo (at just over lvl 100 or 101) to kill the Shade of Xavius on his own, effectively finishing the dungeon without anyone else doing anything. Would this be considered to be an exploit? Can we expect people to just make this the new standard boring normal players to tears by just standing around and waiting? I.m.o. no one at such level should be able to effectively solo an end-boss of a level appropriate dungeon this easily.Eurynomos23 18 May
18 May Mythic +, Halls of Valor Is that a bug that last pack before Hyrja gives 0% ? I don't remmember that I've ever had to pull more and more additional mobs to handle % in that instance so was that changed since 7.2 ?Jeet5 18 May
18 May This dungeon vote the kick system is bad Few days ago i got kicked without reason make me really mad. So last 2 days me and another friend trying to figure out how this system work. Basicly if you in dungeon 5/3 of ppl wanna kick you. they can. Everything is normal until here. Me and my friend que a dungeon tonight i was healing everything vent normal. And i told her vote to kick me and give them a reason "noob" and baam u just get kicked. this system is !@#$ and should change most of time ppl just say yes. I dont care if i got kicked. But after then you cant que for 10 min is really reason to stop playing game? why i cant play a game i pay monthly becos of some dumbasses kick me way so unfair ?Tryheal10 18 May
18 May Dont do any raids or 5mans !!! If you all wait until tuesday then you will have the Mage Tower up which will be built this week + the next AP Research, tommorow (thursday) is our incoming research. You will gain tons of AP + Bonus AP from the Mage Tower, dont be a fool and dont go raids now, i know its tempting but before the next reset you will gain more AP if you wait until tuesday. Wait More, Earn More.Armageddòn5 18 May
17 May Grand Challenger Bounty Chest Hi, Returning from a long leave, didn't play since December, started playing again last week-end, today I opened my first chest in ages. I had completed a +12 2 chests, so I expected to open up a +12 item (prayed for it since I didn't loot anything but gold and AP on that run) - but all I got was a +10 item and 7 mil worth of AP. I am kind of confused - I remembered that your chest would give you an item from the highest dungeon you completed, within the allotted time or not. I checked wowhead and it seems that above +10, you rewards that are 905 before procing Warforged or Titanforged. I did get a 905 piece (a useless one at that sadly), but it states Mythic 10 Titanforged. Also, still from wowhead, it seems that 10+ dungeons reward 890 gear. Which has me wondering - why would you run a +15 and get a single chest with 890, when you can run a +10 with three chests ? I find this confusing ... Anyone knows more about this ?Aeltheya5 17 May
15 May New to Raids Hi guys! So, I'm a fairly recent WoW player - I've been playing on and off between college for the past two months or so. This is my first character, so I don't really know much about the mechanics of scenarios, PvP, raids e.t.c. I was looking forward to doing raids, but my iLvl is way too low. My question is, is it worth investing in higher level gear at my current level to do raids? And if so, how do I go about that? Or should I wait till I cap at 110 and just go from there? Thanks for any and all help. :)Krêa7 15 May
15 May MsV 25-Heroic [Will of The Emperor] Stuck/Bug! Hello Guys! I've a issue about the last boss of the Mogu'shan Vaults! As you know, you need to activate '' Broken Control Console '' For StartEncounter! When i used the console, it's opened and after 5 seconds, it's closed! But Nothing Happened! For The GameMasters, If this is a Bug, Please Fix This! Thanks.. EDIT: btw i tried to start for like 150 times and 150 different waysWahlsven2 15 May
14 May M+ and raids not really revarding So i know that there are some changes incoming for m+ runs, and i heard something about that this will make people run the keys they are geared for instead for the lower boosting ones all the time. I mean the thought is great for it, but in the end it is just not in any way worth doing the higer keys at all. The other week i made a +20 key in time and straight after i were helping a friend in his +6 key, and from the +6 run not only did a titanforged item drop, but also the amount of ap from it were not to far off the +20 i did. the +20 did not even grant me the double amount of ap than the +6. This will mean that for everyone who are higher geared still will go and do the lower keys to farm ap and a chance for a titanforged item as the time spent there is alot less than pushing the keys higher and higher. I personally think that pushing is much more fun than doing the pointless lower keys, but it is not in any way revarding to do them. Sure a +20 gives more AP in the weekly chest, but lets be honest, the amount of AP u get from that +20key compared to the time to get there (all the keys one need to go trough to get that +20 and then the +20 itself) one would easily been able to collect more AP from farming only +10s all the time instead. Would it then not be better to make the harder things in the game more revarding for people to wanna continue doing them? Or is the plan to straight out make people not wanting to do them at all? Except all the people who NEED to do them for a Bis item that is, like their relics who do not even drop in the raid. Talking about raid and gear btw... What is the reason for making everything being able to drop titanforged even higher than mythic raiding? Isnt mythic raiding meant to be the hardest? But still the only thing it is really worth is the achievments atm? One can get titanforged gear up to 925 with a socket from lrf.. or even a normal dungeon or a world quest. Should there really not be a cap for the titanforged on how high it can proc? I will most likely continue raiding mythic as i enjoy that the best, but since i could get the same gear or even better gear from only afk in lfr, then maybe that would be a better way of gearing up than to spend the time on mythic raiding for achievments. Rant over.. for now =)Mischá3 14 May