Dungeons & Raids

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
16 Jul Cross-realm Mythic Antorus With this week's scheduled maintenance, we're making Antorus, The Burning Throne available to cross-realm groups in Mythic Difficulty. Additionally, you'll now see Mythic Antorus in the selections in Group Finder. To join a public group for Mythic Antorus, just open Group Finder (hotkey: i), select 'Premade Groups', then 'Raids-Legion', then click on "Find A Group". That returns a list of many public groups that are available to you. Start typing 'Antorus' into the search bar at the top, and you'll be prompted to select a difficulty. Off and away!Aerythlea2 16 Jul
24 Sep Luchelle's Raid Leadership Guide Hi folks, Here’s my few years’ worth of accumulated wisdom on raid leadership, gathered from observing and leading casual social raiding right up to Cutting Edge raiding. This used to be sticked in “Raid and Guild Leadership”, but alas got deleted along with that entire subforum :-( so here’s a re-post. This is not a manual. I don’t talk much about exactly what loot system you should use, or how to come up with tactics. What I’ve tried to do here is give you a framework for thinking about how you run your team. I want to spark the right questions in your mind, not provide all the answers. Every raid team is different, after all, and the right answers are those that work for you and your team. Should I raid lead? A raid leader is… well, a leader. So, step one, go and Google “attributes of a good leader”. Plenty of articles on this, and you should strive to check most of these boxes. Most fundamentally, to be a leader, you need to be someone that people want to follow. Someone that people are happy to put their faith in. Think about raid leaders you’ve raided with before - who earned your trust, and why? I’ll bet the ones that came to mind were confident positive approachable good communicators. There’s a few additional attributes specific to WoW, though, that good raid leaders have in common. Personal skill. You don’t have to be the best player on your team, but you’d better not be the worst. You’ll struggle to earn the respect of your team if they’re carrying you. Tactical nous. You’ll need to be able to devise your own tactics. Adopting what other teams do will work to a point, but your team is different, and at some point, you’ll find a situation where everyone else’s tactics don’t work for you. Class knowledge. You need to know what your team brings to the table in order to craft tactics specific to them. Good, fast judgment. Which boss should we tackle next? Do we need to reset for more gear? Two or three healers? Is this recruit good enough? Call the wipe or persevere? You’ll be making lots of decisions, often quickly and under pressure, so you’d better make good ones. You can delegate some of this. If you don’t know all the healer cooldowns, for example, you can assign a healing leader to take control of that aspect. You can solicit everyone’s input into tactics choices. So if you’re a bit short in these areas, don’t worry too much. If you lose your cool at the first wipe, though, or you quickly feel down when you encounter problems, or you’re not an effective communicator, or you’re not comfortable taking charge… raid leadership possibly isn’t for you. You also need a certain amount of authority, or at least autonomy, within your guild. You don’t have to be the guild master. However: Personally I think it’s important that you’re at least an officer. This is partly so that you can implement your own decisions, like inviting your recruits; partly so that you can easily discuss issues like personnel problems with the rest of the officer team; and partly so that you have some built-in authority from the start. If you’re not the guild master, you need an understanding with the guild master that the raid team is your show to run. GMs who interfere too much in raid leadership can cause problems. But I also recommend that there’s someone people can talk to if they have an issue they’re unwilling to discuss directly with you. Even if you’re really friendly and approachable, you’ll find that occasionally someone has an issue with something you do and they’re not comfortable talking to you about it. Having a mediator figure available is a great way to get them to open up in such scenarios. This is especially important if you’re the guild master, as it could otherwise seem to them as if they have no other option. Building the team Vision I said above that “you need to be someone that people want to follow”. But I skipped the most important part of that: for people to follow you, you need to be headed in the direction they want to go! The most important ingredient for success is a clear vision of what “success” looks like. What kind of team do you want to build? Are you going to be a team that races for server firsts? A learning team for new raiders? A home for ex-hardcores who can only raid twice a week now? An all-inclusive social team? A mature “we totally understand if you have a kid-related emergency” team? Perhaps there’ll be a more extreme element of your team identity - an all-female team, perhaps, or an all-druid team (hi Monsterbaby). Try to think in advance about how your ideal team would handle common issues. What would you do if you had a raider who was consistently underperforming, for example? Live with it? Offer friendly advice? Bench until he/she improves? Boot from the team? What about someone who’s often late? What about someone who’s unprepared? Or argues with you unconstructively? The answer to these questions, and many similar ones, form part of the picture of what your ideal team looks like. Recruitment Once you’ve got that picture crystal clear, then you can go about finding the right people. The right people are obviously those who fit your vision, but they also need to agree with your vision. If yours isn’t going to be the type of team that will take action when someone repeatedly fails at something, that’s absolutely fine, but you need everyone on the team to have the same patience and understanding. If your goal is to clear tiers with only two nights a week of raiding, that’s absolutely fine, but someone who spends every waking hour in game is likely to get bored and leave, even though you get there in the end. If you recruit people who aren’t right for your team, then even if you have a short-term gain, you lose out in the long run. At best, you’ll have to replace them eventually when they realise that they’re in the wrong guild for them. At worst… well, we’ve all heard stories of teams destroyed by someone leaving and taking half the team with them, right? That’s what happens when there’s a significant mismatch in expectations. So, make it totally clear what people who join your team are in for, and put some effort into figuring out whether they’re a good match for you. How do you actually do it? Well, different approaches work best for different teams, but common options include posting in trade chat on your server, or using forums such as http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/874708/ to either browse “looking for guild” ads or post your own “looking for players” ad. For example, you can see my ad at http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8715481665 to get a feel for what I’m on about. While I’m here, a quick note on forums: if you have a standard spiel that you copy-paste into every LFG thread of the right class, you’re doing it wrong. Take some time to read their post to make sure they’re actually what you’re looking for. Then take some more time to craft a personal reply to explain to them why you’re what they’re looking for. Otherwise, you’re telling them straight away that you don’t particularly care about them - which is either going to put them off, or leave you with a team full of people who don’t particularly care about your guild either. Composition What should your team consist of in terms of characters? I can’t say much here because it massively depends on your goals. Social teams will typically care almost exclusively about the people, not the classes. Those with a laser focus on progression will expect players to have multiple geared chars so they can pick the ideal composition for each fight. And this is a much-discussed topic elsewhere! What I will say is: You should have a target team size that reflects the commitment you demand. There’s no point saying “we understand that real life comes first!” and then having a Mythic team with exactly 20 people in it - if you’re not going to insist on 100% attendance, you need standby players available. Equally, if you sell people on consistent raiding, you’ll annoy them if you have far more players than you need and regularly rotate them out. For most levels of raiding, the player really is more important than the class. If you have the luxury of being picky about classes, though, variety will increase your options - and be aware that Mythic raids are sometimes designed on the assumption that a raid has all classes available. Don’t be surprised when we see fights that are significantly harder if you don’t have ability X. Plan ahead. If you know your main tank is on holiday for most of August, don’t wait until he’s gone to think about how to handle that.Luchelle24 24 Sep
1h Please pay more respect to Tanks and Healers. This is starting to get a serious issue in this game, no one pays respect to tanks and healers anymore. I mean it always used to be like this, but it's just getting worse. And quit frankly I'm really losing fun in this game because of it. I volunteer to be Healer or Tank, because everyone wants to be a DPS these days. But it's not the roll of the DPS to pull mobs. I just had a warlock in my group who brought the whole party in danger by pulling 2 extra groups of mobs, by landing his infernal right in the middle of it. Resulting in a wipe and gone was my Darkmoon Faire buff. I just told him if he pulled again he could also tank it. So right when we got back where we wiped, he immediately pulls those 2 groups again. They all start attacking him, so I let him tank it and he gets angry at me. It's not this one incident, this happens all the time, every DPS pulls whatever he thinks, often resulting in 2 or 3 different pulls. I have to endure this every time I play and often I tell players the same thing or that it's hard to get aggro if they pull. Most of the time they understand, but you also have a lots of hotheads that keep on testing your patience. I know people always start out with, back in vanilla... Well, back in vanilla, people had more respect for tanks and healers then they do today. I just wish there was more respect among players again.Nickyra14 1h
3h old dungeons taking too long?? im leveling new char now, is it me or old dungeon bosses are way too tanky?Dusksaddles5 3h
4h Dungeon finder not allowing Legion dungeons? This may be Working as Intented, in which case I have no idea what the intention is, but... I had the audacity to level to 111 and now it seems I am locked out of using the Group Finder to get into Legion dungeons? I am a returning player and wanted to catch up on the Legion stuff before diving into BfA, but things like Professions and Order quests require some dungeon diving and despite happily running them earlier today, now I cannot make use of the matchmaking? I get that I can can still trot there on foot with my own premade group, but is this really a thing, that people get so roadblocked by buying an expansion "too soon"?Rhoraw2 4h
4h Legion dungeons... W Tee Eff I don't know if my priest is just mad undergeared (173 ilvl) or the dungeons got MEGA HARD! I went lower kharazhan today on my priest and the DPS kept dying over and over again. There was a lot of AoE, but I don't remember there being AoE before BFA. That same AoE slaughtered the dps time and time again, not even no time to heal. My AoE is doing like 1.7k healing and they are taking what looked like 4k a second. It was nuts. On the horse boss he started doing some spectral horse stuff, doing like 1/3 of everyones HP every few seconds. On the last boss we kept wiping because of the OBSCENE amount of damage. I just need to ask, is this normal? Because on my Monk in legion, I could kill packs as WW, and pull the whole damn instance on my Brew. All on heroic mode. HAVE I MISSED A MEMO?Junglez0 4h
4h Legion Pathfinder legacy raid required It seems that to complete the Suramar storyline a Xavius kill is needed, however it is now impossible to queue for LFR for this raid and the requirement to form a custom group to complete a legacy raid and get the pathfinder achievement seems a bit steep. I hope it is an oversight.Furbelly0 4h
5h BFA Dungeons Anyone knows why the queues for bfa dungeons are so long?Domyn2 5h
6h LFR legion raid ??? where is npc for it? or how do we join it?Denaya0 6h
1d Super efficient dungeon farming class I've been trying to find an alt class to play through and clear old dungeons/raids quickly. I want to be able to travel through the instance very quickly but also have at least one AOE ability I can regularly spam to clear trash mobs. Ideally it needs to be something instant cast and require no builder abilities first. Also has a 360' range rather than just in front. Feral druid is the closest thing I've found so far. Cat form with dash to get around super fast, plus they have Swipe and Thrash for AOE. Anything beat or come close to this?Jathor15 1d
1d "You have entered too many instances recently" What the hell is this cr@p supposed to be? I pay money for a game, in addition to a monthly subscription, an when I'm just chilling some old dungeon runs I get the message I'm not allowed to do too many? What the hell? Any experience with this?Cabbagestew8 1d
1d Dark Animus Unkillable Yea, you cant kill dark animus in tot 25 heroic after pre patch, Please fix? Also primordius took over 2 minutes for me to kill whereas i could kill him in half the time before the pre patchChronicxd4 1d
1d Am I just bad? I don't know why but recently any time I try to tank anything above a +5 mythic it all goes horribly wrong, and I'm not sure if I have just been unlucky with the groups or that I'm just really bad. For example, I just tried tanking a +8 CoS and we didn't even make it past the first boss.... I'm not going to lie, it's making me not want to try tanking any mythic dungeons at all for fear of screwing up and not even realising it, or knowing why things are going wrong. Has anyone else experienced this and can offer any advice? I've been playing since TBC and have never felt like this about 5-man content before.Midnightmonk11 1d
1d Legacy Loot mode - Duplicates Has blizzard addressed this at all yet? On any platform (twitter, forums etc) Transmog farming is being unnecessarily hindered by frequent duplicates, the only reason i can think of as to why there is no internal rule to stop this is to keep people paying/playing for longer For reference as to how catastrophic this legacy loot table can be: https://imgur.com/MnIW3uAShmee3 1d
1d Legacy Raid Lockout while Offline I just did the first 4 bosses of the Hellfire Citadel (Mythic) with a group, and had to go offline. I log out, thinking I'll finish the rest of the bosses later on with a friend. But, as I log on couple of hours later, for some reason, I now have a lockout for all 13 bosses - even though I wasn't even there. Where is the logic in this? Why isn't my lockout personal, like in Legion raids?Krikit4 1d
1d Stratholme or more i dont know Hey, I wanted to lvl up an alt for bfa, i created a dk full heirlooms , first instance stratholme, all group full heirlooms , we took 2 hours and 10 mins 6 wipe, the actual scaling is !@#$ed up somehow, a new player without heirlooms stuff wil not even pass the first boss, i dunno if its jsut dungeons around bc with some kind of bug but this is hilarious really, we died like 20 times on trash, it is just insane how annoying it was just check it out yourself blizzard make a group of full heirlooms and go around lvl 58. ( it was harder than a mythic + 19 not even kidding)Uchins8 1d
1d The Oculus - Ley-Guardian Eregos I would like a conformation that the Last boss of Ocolus is bugged and drops nothing but the "Mask of the Watcher" or I'm just really unlucky and got it 12 times in a row. From anyone else who did Ocolus since 8.0 so I can report it as a bug, and maybe some hint what other boss has bugged droprates so I can avoid them for now.Sakurafishy3 1d
2d group finder bugged my auto-accept button in group finder has disappeared, i can't find it anywhere people told me its removed but they're surely trolling because no way blizz would do this and I've seen people still use auto-accept about 30 minutes ago in broken isles invasions very strange bug, please help and thanks in advanceVehumet3 2d
2d Legacy Loot mode and trash-mobs? I just did a Firelands run. And while the bosses are on Legacy Loot mode, the trash-mobs are on personal loot - meaning most do not drop anything at all anymore. Can we please have that fixed? Not asking to make trash-mobs drop more than before, only as much as they always did. I am missing a bunch of profession recipes across the board and these seem impossible to aquire now. Edit: I just entered Razorfen Kraul and there every single mob has loot. Maybe this problem is limited to raids or even only Firelands?Wartezeit0 2d
2d Revamp BRD I have just finished a full clear of BRD with a group that included 3 players playing their first ever character, which had the advantage of being able to lead them through the full dungeon because they werent just looking to go the guzzler, jump down and kill 2 bosses for the quickest XP. The fact that they were inexperienced players and performing somewhat sub optimally kept things challenging even though the mechanics are all very straightforward. It ended up being an epic 5 man experience, which I haven't had in the game since the opening weeks of 5 man karazhan before it was outgeared, made accessible as a heroic, or split into 2 wings. With a significant revamp of mechanics, I think BRD has the potential to be a great 5 man expierence returning as an endgame dungeon. As the dark iron are becoming an allied race, it wouldnt be hard to come up with a reason why we are returning there and fighting new enemies, say a rebellious faction who dont want to join the alliance or helping them defend against some kind of invader (you could even have alliance defending and horde invading versions of the instance). The coffers that are currently for the heart of the mountain quest could be reworked to be a nightbane-esque speed run, having to loot keys off bosses if you kill them in the timeframe to open all coffers and spawn a bonus boss. Unlike with the changes made to karazhan, I think the experienced would be best kept as mythic only with a weekly lockout, and no mythic plus, kept relevant by buffing the difficulty and ilevel of loot, maybe 6-8 weeks after the release of each new raid tier, with gear on par with normal mode for that tier. Once they made karazhan part of the ordinary dungeon roster, it real detracted a lot from the overall experience, making it far more mundane.Elizaveta0 2d
3d What happens to M+ chest after BFA launch BFA is launching around 00:00 on Tuesday apparently, so i was wondering is the M+ chest gonna be available on Wednesday after reset in order hall, and contain the usual stuff?Aamujuusto2 3d
3d Weekly Mythic+ Chest lost through Char transfer Hello everyone, so basically I got a big Problem, before 2 Days I transferred from Blackhand-EU to Blackmoore-EU and on Blackhand before wednesday I did like 3-4 15+ Mythic+ runs in the week but on tuesday I transferred to Blackmoore, cause I thought I will get my Weekly Mythic+ Chest but it didn't came as i fought. I went to my chest today and saw, that I dont got my Weekly Loot not even a Mythic+ Key so it basically reset completely. I would like to ask, if there is any chance to get that fixxed and probs give me my items for the last week? on Blackhand my Name was Miralou-Blackhand and now its Zerilou-Blackmoore. An answer would be awesome!Zerilou2 3d
3d Ilvl requirment for Normal Uldir ? Hello everyone, im looking into raiding in BFA. What ilvl requirement is good for normal Uldir , to start ? Any testing or requirements available ? MFGBankierwow2 3d
3d Mythic archimonde bug? Me and my friend have been trying to duo archimonde on mythic but when he gets to the twisting nether he despawns after aprox. 5 sec. If we look up at the sky we see a few mobs standing on air and grom and yrel aswell. Is this a bug or are we missing something? thx in advance GromGromulaen3 3d
3d Problem with Nighthold Mythic Yesterday i was doing Nighthold mythic to try and get the mount and then we got to Gul`dan and then the server crashed and we got kicked out of the instance and then we tried to re enter the instance and it said we killed him but we didn't get the mount or Achievement and now I am instance locked for the week. So is there a to fix my instance or the boss so he is spawned in again. If this is not fixable can someone say Please and thank you :DMerkaataz4 3d
4d Legacy raid bosses issues thread post here if you find any issues with legacy raid bosses that needs to be fixed: -Dark Animus in Throne of Thunder: Anima Golems do a !@#$ ton of dmg. Anima Golem Melee hit You 643 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 477 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 771 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 517 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 480 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 646 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 481 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 593 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 472 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 402 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 410 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 262 Physical. Your Terror From Below hit You 216 Nature. Anima Golem Melee hit You 460 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 478 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 654 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 452 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 440 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 493 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 528 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 365 Physical. (331 Blocked) Anima Golem Melee hit You 448 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 625 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 403 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 409 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 311 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 529 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 673 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 1,051 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 945 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 758 Physical. (690 Blocked) Anima Golem Melee hit You 635 Physical. (578 Blocked) Anima Golem Melee hit You 1,179 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 837 Physical. Your Leech healed You 10,449 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 1,372 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 986 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 973 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 1,833 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 1,200 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 1,228 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 1,246 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 1,090 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 1,039 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 1,077 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 1,251 Physical. Dark Animus Melee hit You 161 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 299 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 1,874 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 1,178 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 650 Physical. Anima Golem Melee hit You 1,297 Physical. [You died.] character hp is 24k, this damage happens within seconds.Primulá6 4d
4d Why do we only get 10 % of normal xp in legion dungeon Whats up with the experience gain when doing legion dungeon with a 110 in group? I was doing some random normal dun on my 10x dk tank. and left many cause i only got 70 exp for a mob because one random 110 was in the group (I presume) and bosses only granting like 13x xp. I was lucky enough doing one without a 110 and then suddenly normal mobs granted 700+ xp and bosses 3k+. i assume this is a bug?Deadalivekil1 4d
4d Super difficult to solo Lich King Why has it become almost impossible to solo 25man hc lich king with a lvl 100 character with decent gear? That !@# has 32m hp and hits for 3k sometimes while my dh does like 100k dps max. I mean it's possible to solo him but it's really hard to actually pull it off and it takes like 10 minutes. It's perfectly balanced for a lvl 110 but shouldn't a lvl 100 be able to solo him aswell? 6 expansion old raid boss that's 20lvls below.Amazín4 4d
4d Legacy raid difficulty reset bug Has anyone else found this bug? The bug i'm talking about is when you set the difficulty outside the raid (25 HC in this case), and when you get to a boss and you kill it, and the difficulty has, for some reason, been reset to 25 normal. I have had this happen to me several times when doing ICC to farm invincible, and all of these times i've lost the opportunity to do Lich KIng in the desired difficulty, even though I set the difficulty outside. It might be related to doing Ulduar right before, and the difficulty not updating properly, since Ulduar doesn't have an heroic difficulty, but since it is not the first time i encountered this bug, i always check before entering the instance, but apparently, that is still not enough. I only saw that the difficulty was reset when looting Marrowgar and the items weren't heroic, which means that another week was lost, even though I checked the difficulty before entering.Ihavenobuffs3 4d
4d Qline Balance of Power Hello everyone, I have a question; Im in the middle for the quest line; Balance of power (i do need to kill some bosses in the Nighthold). But can i continue the quest line after the global release from BFA? Thank you in advance for information! ^^Rielife2 4d
5d Guldan mount mythic Just killed boss no 100% mount drop working as intended? we were 20 people in groupAwesómeo3 5d
5d 7.3.5 Ulduar Raid Lockout Hello! Today I tried farming for Mimiron's Head, as I usually do, by having one character beat all the bosses up to Yogg, and then using that characters lockout to get my alts up to Yogg without needing to run Ulduar. This doesn't seem to be possible anymore, I don't get the window saying that I'm entering an instance in progress. Could anyone confirm whether this is this case? I don't really mind doing the instance with every alt, it's not that long after all, but it's a minor inconvenience. Apologies if this has already been mentioned or asked - I couldn't find any information about this anywhere.Gallonis29 5d
6d Ancestral Spirit not counting as OOC-Res? Hey this question has probably been asked a lot - I know as I have read some threads. However I was going back over some WoD content whilst waiting for BFA and thought I would go for the Jenkins titled is UBRS. Using my Shaman I clear all the mobs and the boss in Leeroy's room on Heroic, and do not head up the ramp. However I cannot use AR on Leeroys corpse, or right click and it automatically uses it. Is there something wrong here is it is because I headed up the ramp in the first instance I did (forgot to rez Leeroy that time) then reset the instance, therefore blocking me out of the rez for another 9 hours or so? Thanks!Shamdio0 6d
6d Instance locked because of Server Crash The Silvermoon Server Crashed Today When I was in the middle of fighting Nighthold Mythic Guldan ( To try and get the Mounts) and now i am instance locked for the week when the server came back on. So i have no more chances to get the mount from Guldan. There was no warning either saying the server is going offline for a couple of mins. So is there Anyway you can clean my lockout for Nighthold Mythic Please. As i have no more chances to get it.Merkaataz0 6d
6d Are you supposed to do Antorus after prepatch? So first of all i'm sorry for my english level. Im not native, neither im good at learning languages. So my question is. Are you supposed to do Antorus raid after prepatch changes. I want to point that out first. My character is mythic geared and i had no problem tanking whole mythic antorus on this warrior before prepatch. Now i wanted to test the changes and it turns out i just cant even survive Heroic Hounds of Sargeras. The magic dmg taken there is so high, that adding additional time when i dont have my shieldblock up requires me to use one of my cds. And its on a really low stacks of the debuff . The dmg is just so high that very quickly im running out of cds to use. Oh yeah lets add another issue, that my 2set is actually useless now, though still i have to run 4set with the recent ignore pain nerfs. If i cant even tank the hounds on heroic, how will i tank anything on mythic? So i would like to know if blizzard is actually going to tune the dmg we take and give us a possibility to raid, or we should just call it and wait for the launch of the expansion. Have a nice day fellow prot warrior mains.Denluela54 6d
6d Hellfire Citadel 8.0 Has anyone tried to solo Hellfire Citadel since 8.0? I'm in particular curious if the first encounter is now soloable or not.Tengilina11 6d
6d Where are the tanks? Sitting 0/4/14 waiting to start heroic antorus.. This seems to be a pattern developing after the patch!?Lilletot19 6d
6d No loot in Hellfire Citadel normal mode? I just did two first bosses in Hellfire Citadel (Draenor raid), and got one piece from first boss, and zero from second. Did they change the looting system again?Nioniel3 6d
08 Aug Coen bugged? I just did 22 coen for the secon time this week, and Mephistroth's Demonic Upheaval explosion is simply raping my grp, unlike the 1st run when we got +1. The amount of damage seems abnormal. Anybody else encountered this? Luckily the other priest went to spec healer as well and we did it, totalling healing output over 11k hps and 2 ppl still died shortly before we killed him. report: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/jqvhDkJH76FzmgNY/#fight=last Any word of advice, (other than l2p) would be appreciatedAngelicks7 08 Aug
07 Aug Unable to enter raids I have my team standing outside Antorus, the Burning Throne. We can't enter the raid because "Transfer Aborted: Instance not found". Does anyone know why this is happening or how we can fix this?Swigz2 07 Aug
07 Aug wtb violet spellwing Hello , I wasn't able to pve because of my work and my guild disband at the same time . I want to buy only the mount got gold on french realm alliance.Çÿndårÿå2 07 Aug
07 Aug Zul'Gurub last boss is bugged There is currently no way I can kill Jin'do in ZG. When you aggro the Gurubashi Spirits they never perform Body Slam, so the chains can't be broken.Calyx13 07 Aug
06 Aug Pylon M+ Hotfix. Useless now Im so !@#$ing angry about this. Blizz hotfixes Pylons on M+ , without saying or posting anything. Just noticed that Pylons doesnt work anymore. I spent literally 20 Hours on farming for Pylons in case of Prepation for BfA. And now they deleted the Item? For what reason? Pylons are necessary for higher keys, like in Motherload. If Blizz is to dumb for creating good dungeons, why deleting items that help? just doesnt make any sence.Klatscht3 06 Aug
06 Aug M+ classes in BfA Hi there everyone! I rely a lot on PuGs due to my RL schedule being so irregular, and everyone knows that perception plays a really big factor in the PuG world. That being said, I am still trying to pick a DPS and a Healer: => DPS: Balance Druid or BM/MM Hunter => Healer: Resto. Druid or MW Monk Well, if Druid would be choice, I could get both roles on the same char. but still, what do you think??Sigzeus2 06 Aug
05 Aug LFG xp fixed? I haven't played for like 2 weeks or so. Right before I left for holidy I tried to lvl my priest. She had 3% til level up. I thought I just as might run a dungeon. Normally they give desent amount of xp. After completion I still needed 3%, and I looked into It and found out I had nearly been given any xp. When leveling alts, I find the LFG tool very handy, since I really don't want to go and do all the quests a thousand of times. I do the ones I enjoy and like, but I REALLY want to skip the rest. Hence the dungeon crawling. I would really want atleast my priest and maybe one more toon up to max level before the release of BfA (If I buy It at all; next rant). Before prepatch I could solo ICC 25m with my level 100's. I've tried a couple of times with my ele shammy, but clearing trash up Lord Marrowgar takes me now upto 20-25 minutes. The boss used to be a oneshot. Now I actually have to make an effort. Yes, I know people want challenges. But in my opinon the challenges should lay in the newest content section. I don't see any good reason why they did this. We are playing though Legion, and we're almost at the end. Throughout this chapter we upgraded our gear (to feel more powerful and making the content slowly but surely easier for us. After the pre patchall of the sudden we feel much weaker. The tweaking should including us still having the power we gain throughout the expansion. I don't have this feeling at all. YES, to making raids and dungeons more challenging in the top tier, but NO, at making the older raids harder than before pre patch. Doesn't make any sense to me. Most of my gametime includes doing old content, mountruns,transmog, soloing/two man harder contentest for fun. We (my gf and I), used to love this. Mostly because hey, mounts. And It was not timeconsuming. Now It is timeconsuming. Have Blizzard any clue about this? Is this intended and something that's gonna stay? I get a faint whiff of greed and indifference from the devs.. I think Activision brought the greed into the game. There's to many issues about the game, stuff I liked doing, which is no more fun to do. Dungeons for xp grind, raids for mountruns and transmog. Then there is this terrible ms/spike issues going on. I have a very stable internet connection 250/250 cabled fiber. I know this issue isn't on my side. Because everything work smooth as silk before pre patch, and now everything is bad. Logging in with 400-1300 ms every day since release of pre patch. And the latency presists. Sometimes its good and dandy (back at 40ms ish), but most of the time im stuck. Can't cast spells. Taking 1 minute to mount. New Dala loading screen takes forever. I REALLY want someone to step up and explain what's going on, and what's being done. Make a list of incoming bugs and stuff like the ones I mention above. MAKE A LIST, MAKE IT A STICKY. CROSS EM OUT WHEN ITS FIXED. Some PROPPER info would be nice. Please stop leaving us in the blind not knowing what the hecks going on. I've said It before, and I say It again. I REALLY wanted to pre oder BfA, but after the pre patch i'm so happy I didn't do It. I also have only 5 more days left of my subsciption. I'm am very reluctant resubbing again. Why play a game when everything that's fun about the game (for me) is taken away and made into mush. I don't know If even Blizzard knows what's wrong. Atleast the game is unplayable as is. A compensationto the people with the massive lag spikes would be great. Playing for a game that's unplayable should be compensated. Regards, Intenebris // EU // Khadgar // Judged MentalIntenebris11 05 Aug
05 Aug Scaling System Effects on Ulduar (bug?) We did Ulduar's Herald of the Titans (Algalon the Observer) achievement run a couple of weeks ago, right before the launch of BFA pre-patch 8.0.1. Everything was fine because we've been preparing and practicing for weeks, and we finally got the achieve. However, yesterday we did another run for friends who didn't join the first raid, and the encounters were totally different. The trash became insanely strong and we had to bring a lvl 110 player to clear them. Algalon hit like a truck, collapsing stars kill people instantly, tanks got 1 shotted and we couldn't get thru the first Big Bang! It was so frustrating because it's not easy to bring together 20+ fully WotLK geared lvl 80 characters with enchants, gems, consumables and brains to do this raid. We sent a ticket to customer support and the reply was simply to put thru an in-game bug report. Now we don't know what will happen next. BFA is around the corner and people won't have time for old content achievements ... Is this the case with other low level raids/dungeons?Bloodydead2 05 Aug
04 Aug Boss mods still required? I'm curious to know, for all raid difficulties, if boss mods (e.g. DBM, Bigwigs, etc.) are still required for raiding. Has anyone for example been able to kill bosses in normal or heroic raids without using them or having the information told to them by someone who is using the mods?Midnightmonk17 04 Aug
04 Aug Violet Spellwing boost? Hi, I'm thinking of buying a legal boost -one for ingame gold not real currency- to get the Violet Spellwing mount. I haven't done any raids this expansion and my reps across chars are pretty low too. Can I do the raid? Or are there any prerequisites like having done normal mode or having certain rep? Thanks in advance.Wootandsauce2 04 Aug
04 Aug CoeN - Last boss overtuned Hello! Instance: COEN Boss: Cant remember name, but its the last one, Dread Lord guy. Difficulty: Level 18+ key with Tyrannical debuff. I know theres tons of stuff that is wrong scaled after pre-patch. Writing this down here so maybe a Blue eye of Blizz can see it. The issue is as of the pre-patch, when the boss is going into "Mirror mode" phase and we get the stacking debuff - this debuff is ticking way too much and we died within 10 seconds from the phase change. If anyone comes with "git gud/better" argument -> My group of friends and I never had any problem clearing COEN 18+ with Tyrannical within the timer before pre-patch. Thank you!Zta6 04 Aug