Dungeons & Raids

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
24 Aug Cross-realm Mythic Antorus With this week's scheduled maintenance, we're making Antorus, The Burning Throne available to cross-realm groups in Mythic Difficulty. Additionally, you'll now see Mythic Antorus in the selections in Group Finder. To join a public group for Mythic Antorus, just open Group Finder (hotkey: i), select 'Premade Groups', then 'Raids-Legion', then click on "Find A Group". That returns a list of many public groups that are available to you. Start typing 'Antorus' into the search bar at the top, and you'll be prompted to select a difficulty. Off and away!Aerythlea3 24 Aug
24 Sep 2017 Luchelle's Raid Leadership Guide Hi folks, Here’s my few years’ worth of accumulated wisdom on raid leadership, gathered from observing and leading casual social raiding right up to Cutting Edge raiding. This used to be sticked in “Raid and Guild Leadership”, but alas got deleted along with that entire subforum :-( so here’s a re-post. This is not a manual. I don’t talk much about exactly what loot system you should use, or how to come up with tactics. What I’ve tried to do here is give you a framework for thinking about how you run your team. I want to spark the right questions in your mind, not provide all the answers. Every raid team is different, after all, and the right answers are those that work for you and your team. Should I raid lead? A raid leader is… well, a leader. So, step one, go and Google “attributes of a good leader”. Plenty of articles on this, and you should strive to check most of these boxes. Most fundamentally, to be a leader, you need to be someone that people want to follow. Someone that people are happy to put their faith in. Think about raid leaders you’ve raided with before - who earned your trust, and why? I’ll bet the ones that came to mind were confident positive approachable good communicators. There’s a few additional attributes specific to WoW, though, that good raid leaders have in common. Personal skill. You don’t have to be the best player on your team, but you’d better not be the worst. You’ll struggle to earn the respect of your team if they’re carrying you. Tactical nous. You’ll need to be able to devise your own tactics. Adopting what other teams do will work to a point, but your team is different, and at some point, you’ll find a situation where everyone else’s tactics don’t work for you. Class knowledge. You need to know what your team brings to the table in order to craft tactics specific to them. Good, fast judgment. Which boss should we tackle next? Do we need to reset for more gear? Two or three healers? Is this recruit good enough? Call the wipe or persevere? You’ll be making lots of decisions, often quickly and under pressure, so you’d better make good ones. You can delegate some of this. If you don’t know all the healer cooldowns, for example, you can assign a healing leader to take control of that aspect. You can solicit everyone’s input into tactics choices. So if you’re a bit short in these areas, don’t worry too much. If you lose your cool at the first wipe, though, or you quickly feel down when you encounter problems, or you’re not an effective communicator, or you’re not comfortable taking charge… raid leadership possibly isn’t for you. You also need a certain amount of authority, or at least autonomy, within your guild. You don’t have to be the guild master. However: Personally I think it’s important that you’re at least an officer. This is partly so that you can implement your own decisions, like inviting your recruits; partly so that you can easily discuss issues like personnel problems with the rest of the officer team; and partly so that you have some built-in authority from the start. If you’re not the guild master, you need an understanding with the guild master that the raid team is your show to run. GMs who interfere too much in raid leadership can cause problems. But I also recommend that there’s someone people can talk to if they have an issue they’re unwilling to discuss directly with you. Even if you’re really friendly and approachable, you’ll find that occasionally someone has an issue with something you do and they’re not comfortable talking to you about it. Having a mediator figure available is a great way to get them to open up in such scenarios. This is especially important if you’re the guild master, as it could otherwise seem to them as if they have no other option. Building the team Vision I said above that “you need to be someone that people want to follow”. But I skipped the most important part of that: for people to follow you, you need to be headed in the direction they want to go! The most important ingredient for success is a clear vision of what “success” looks like. What kind of team do you want to build? Are you going to be a team that races for server firsts? A learning team for new raiders? A home for ex-hardcores who can only raid twice a week now? An all-inclusive social team? A mature “we totally understand if you have a kid-related emergency” team? Perhaps there’ll be a more extreme element of your team identity - an all-female team, perhaps, or an all-druid team (hi Monsterbaby). Try to think in advance about how your ideal team would handle common issues. What would you do if you had a raider who was consistently underperforming, for example? Live with it? Offer friendly advice? Bench until he/she improves? Boot from the team? What about someone who’s often late? What about someone who’s unprepared? Or argues with you unconstructively? The answer to these questions, and many similar ones, form part of the picture of what your ideal team looks like. Recruitment Once you’ve got that picture crystal clear, then you can go about finding the right people. The right people are obviously those who fit your vision, but they also need to agree with your vision. If yours isn’t going to be the type of team that will take action when someone repeatedly fails at something, that’s absolutely fine, but you need everyone on the team to have the same patience and understanding. If your goal is to clear tiers with only two nights a week of raiding, that’s absolutely fine, but someone who spends every waking hour in game is likely to get bored and leave, even though you get there in the end. If you recruit people who aren’t right for your team, then even if you have a short-term gain, you lose out in the long run. At best, you’ll have to replace them eventually when they realise that they’re in the wrong guild for them. At worst… well, we’ve all heard stories of teams destroyed by someone leaving and taking half the team with them, right? That’s what happens when there’s a significant mismatch in expectations. So, make it totally clear what people who join your team are in for, and put some effort into figuring out whether they’re a good match for you. How do you actually do it? Well, different approaches work best for different teams, but common options include posting in trade chat on your server, or using forums such as http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/874708/ to either browse “looking for guild” ads or post your own “looking for players” ad. For example, you can see my ad at http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8715481665 to get a feel for what I’m on about. While I’m here, a quick note on forums: if you have a standard spiel that you copy-paste into every LFG thread of the right class, you’re doing it wrong. Take some time to read their post to make sure they’re actually what you’re looking for. Then take some more time to craft a personal reply to explain to them why you’re what they’re looking for. Otherwise, you’re telling them straight away that you don’t particularly care about them - which is either going to put them off, or leave you with a team full of people who don’t particularly care about your guild either. Composition What should your team consist of in terms of characters? I can’t say much here because it massively depends on your goals. Social teams will typically care almost exclusively about the people, not the classes. Those with a laser focus on progression will expect players to have multiple geared chars so they can pick the ideal composition for each fight. And this is a much-discussed topic elsewhere! What I will say is: You should have a target team size that reflects the commitment you demand. There’s no point saying “we understand that real life comes first!” and then having a Mythic team with exactly 20 people in it - if you’re not going to insist on 100% attendance, you need standby players available. Equally, if you sell people on consistent raiding, you’ll annoy them if you have far more players than you need and regularly rotate them out. For most levels of raiding, the player really is more important than the class. If you have the luxury of being picky about classes, though, variety will increase your options - and be aware that Mythic raids are sometimes designed on the assumption that a raid has all classes available. Don’t be surprised when we see fights that are significantly harder if you don’t have ability X. Plan ahead. If you know your main tank is on holiday for most of August, don’t wait until he’s gone to think about how to handle that.Luchelle24 24 Sep 2017
15 Nov Timewalking needs small update. Not big deal, just make random rotation for TBC, WOTLK and CATA dungs like. TBC 1. Underbog, Ramparts, Old Hillsbrad, Botanica, Shadow Labirynth and Blood Furnace. TBC 2. Steamvault, Mechaanar, Blood Furnace, Sethekk Halls and Magister's Terrace.Zarwea0 15 Nov
15 Nov +375 ilvl and cannot get in groups As soon as people see my class i get declined , its enough that RIO destroyed the game , now blizz not caring is just make me wanna quitDontkillhaha7 15 Nov
15 Nov Uldir mythc punishes meles for no reason. I don't think I have seen a worse raid for meles. And it is not because they are poorly balanced, on the contrary, meles are far better balanced than range DPS, healers and tanks, with every class, except ferral druids, being comparable on DPS. But the boss mechanics, especially after the 6th boss prevents the raid of having more than 3-4 meles. It leaves the ratio out of 13 dps 1:3. It is no wonder wowprogress is full of warriors, rogues, demon hunters and ret paladins that are looking for guilds to raid with. Majority of them being between 4-6 bosses in. I really hope the next raid will be better balanced and does not exclude players from raiding, just because they picked the wrong role.Rezista9 15 Nov
15 Nov Black Temple Timewalking Lockout Issue! I was on my rogue clearing black temple timewalking today. I had to leave the raid for a couple of hours and as you can see at the picture i killed every boss until the council fight! I dont know why but we tried with a group of people to que up for the last part of the raid (2 bosses left) but as you can see this door is locked and we cant continue! I dont know if its a bug but i would like some clarifications here! Honestly i dont want to run the same place again until there for a second time it takes ages... Image here : https://imgur.com/a/LTOC0N5Docvirus6 15 Nov
15 Nov Problems in Mythic Plus Just a question. I rarely post anything on the forums but a lot of the affixes just make certain dungeons impossible or just stupid, the pulls don't really make sence. I am quite experienced with doing some higher keys like 14-15 i main a demon hunter in mythic plus and last week was awesome because the dungeons were actually possible. This week Teeming & Explosives are on the list... We found out last time that all the little adds of boss fights with adds drop explosives? What an amazing idea!...(not) For example this way the last boss of Shrine became almost impossible because the little adds drop explosives? to defeat that boss after countless wipes we found out that you can use a sketchy badly designed floor where you can line of sight the explosives exploiting a lowground in the floor. IT SHOULD NOT BE THIS WAY! We are quite experience as a group we know eachother pretty well and we were having massive problems on it.. i cannot imagone how random guys joining a random party in the group finder would deal with this. This week we just failed a kings rest because we strumbled upon a pack that was just... i dont even know how to call it? it consisted out of a Hex Priest(infested), Witch doctor, Spectral Brute(wich was not patroling around but standing still inside the pack), Spectral berserker and another hex priest without infested. they were not splitable in any way and pretty much is a huge wall of bouncers saying hahaha nope ur not old enough.... I see a lot of problems coming back in dungeons where the affixes don't make any sence, that it REALLY feels that there is no one of the team who is testing or checking this, if it is actually fine or not. It feels we get left out and that nobody is testing it before it goes live. If there was a testing team doing that specific pull i would love to see wich key they did it on and what their gear was at the moment and how they did it. Because i would rate it UNDOABLE for a group from the group finder. My love in this game is raiding but because of my schedule during the week i can only raid in the weekends so i do mythic plus during the week or when i am not raiding in the weekend. It is the main content i do and i know for sure it is for many others aswell. I just feel left out because of these things and this actually brings down my level of fun that i am having while playing the game. The raids are awesome and i think i should give the love where it should be the raids are awesome and i am really loving it this far! they are really beautifull and some of the fights are really well designed. The other main content in the game in general is mythic plus.. It just doesn't feel it gets the same amount of love it should get. I think these things should not happen and i think this is a reason for a lot of players to quit the game. So many players play this game to push high keys and to do like REALLY high content pushing 18-19 keys etc and then strumbling upon these kind of things will not bring any good things. These are my opinions about the current state of mythic plus. I know as a fact that i am not the only one having massive problems with this and i know A LOT of players either from my guild or from my personal life/ingame friends whatever, who are actually avoiding doing mythic plus at all or even a couple quit the game because of these things still happening so long after the release. It feels it is not getting any love and it feels that it is REALLY questionable who is in charge of all of this. I would love to have a response of a admin or someone who has more on this. This is making the game bad and i have invested a lot of time into world of warcraft i am loving the game as it is i have been thru the ups and downs but this just feels like it is getting out of touch with the community. Best Regards <3 Qudnam - SilvermoonQudnam7 15 Nov
15 Nov Fortified, Teeming, Explosive Anyone else that absolutely cannot wait for this extremely fun combo tomorrow?Solaris8 15 Nov
15 Nov Should the affix rotation be more manual from Blizz? It seems to be a scheduled rotation at the moment, but that's leading to massive disparity in weeks difficulty. Last week was an absolute breeze except for the occasional boss, which makes this week all the more intense. It's not that the affixes individually are impossible but certain combinations are unbearable. Foritified/Teeming/Explosives = Endlessly spawning explosives from a litany of mobs that take forever to kill. Usually the answer would be CC, but CC'd mobs still spawn explosives. Should Blizz be looking at the weeks individually and stepping in to avoid nightmare combos like this, or should we just git gud? Or should they be nerfing certain affixes instead?Dier1 15 Nov
15 Nov Need bad luck protection for titanforged proc Some people every week get some 390+ items from dungeons or weekly chest. I do the same dungeons with them (10+), but i have NEVER got any 390+ item. It's an unbelievable unfair loot system!Hulkymuki2 15 Nov
15 Nov Punished for being removed from group I am really angry at the moment and I am not sure what is the right forum to vent so forgive me if I post in the wrong place. I have just spent 20 minutes queued for a Heroic Dungeon. When I finally get a dungeon its one that's already in progress. Not thats a problem, but I was literally there for 1 minute and found I was kicked from the group. I didn't say or do anything except run to meet up with the rest of the group. I just arrived and got kicked. No reason given which frankly is just rude. Whats worse I now cant queue for another 30 minutes due to the deserter debuff. After which I face another 20 minute or more wait. Seriously this is not good enough Blizz. Why should I be punished simply for joining a group. We should be allowed to lodge formal complaints against those that instigate the kick. Or at the very least know the reason that was given for being removed from the group. This is extremely poor game design.Aeronie9 15 Nov
15 Nov Explosive goes hand in hand with... UI bugs from melee DPS. I swear, whenever an explo week is up, the melees in my groups suddenly all have UI bugs and that they didn't encounter the same with the same addons, same dungeons, same versions. That's pretty weird, isn't it? Blizzard should get to the bottom of that.Phodapopo4 15 Nov
15 Nov Timewalking Black Temple Lockout Bug I was on my rogue clearing black temple timewalking today. I had to leave the raid for a couple of hours and as you can see at the picture i killed every boss until the council fight! I dont know why but we tried with a group of people to que up for the last part of the raid (2 bosses left) but as you can see this door is locked and we cant continue! I dont know if its a bug but i would like some clarifications here! Honestly i dont want to run the same place again until there for a second time it takes ages... Image here : https://imgur.com/a/LTOC0N5Docvirus0 15 Nov
14 Nov Explosive and Teeming Extra mobs and those mobs can spawn explosive. So classes that can't CC certain mobs won't even be invited. I was under the impression Blizzard wanted everyone to get a participation medal, how will that work out this week? Casters can barely even get explosive in time. We have the janky as hell GCD getting in the way too. Affixes need to be chosen, not picked out of a hat. We don't need a second job that is worse than our first jobs and we are paying Blizzard for. Tedious.Thelena1 14 Nov
14 Nov This week boosted 90% of the bad players to 1.7k (Edit: Sorry, I meant 90% of the people that were, say ~1.1k before these 2 weeks) And that's just brutal. I go into 16-17s keys with people genuinely not knowing what to do and how things work, they know the major things, but that's about it. You can, no kidding, tank & spank your way to 1.7k this week or last week without any issues. There's genuinely absolutely no difference between 1.2k and 1.7k by the way it looks. Why does this matter? Because now M+'s become just a hellhole. The free weeks and free gear lifted people from "poverty" into a worse state. Some people called me negative. How can one not be? When you see someone being 1.7k and not knowing basic things like movement, cc focus and priority targets, not communicating at all and overall just not knowing when to push what. This is a sentiment shared by many people I talk to, it's so crushing. So, how do you fix this? Affixes / weeks need to be more equal and not allow people to skip important tactics, especially on trash.Phodapopo19 14 Nov
14 Nov Black Temple Timewalking Is it me or does when the Black Temple timewalking event come on, I can't access the Black Temple raid (Soloable easy mode) to farm for my second glaive? This sucks. I've got the main hand twice... The offhand, then complete it with my guild, bingo, best weapon mogs available will be mine!Queldania0 14 Nov
14 Nov Kings rest - Golden Serpent This past Tuesday (Tyrannical), this boss caused 4 random PuG to disband, on relatively low keys (4-7). My question is, should the adds be killed? Or simply cc'd and kited?? Trying watching many guides, but nothing of them described the boss in such a way that it should be "so hard." My best guess with our failures were a combination of a mixture of opinion of killing or kiting adds. Also tank could perhaps placed boss better, but I thinkly mostly they did OK.. Ultimately, gold puddle placement could have been better from all the dps. The last thing, being primary cause of failure. I am a resto druid, and with my AoE rooting talent, single target root, I can almost single handedly cc the adds. But, people need to place debuff properly. It seems if one person fails at this, its very hard.Jalisco4 14 Nov
14 Nov Shrine last boss nerfed? I just did a +11 "Shrine of the Storm" and eventhought we still wiped horibly at the last boss because of other fails, it seems to me that the "Manifestation of the Deep" (small adds running towards the boss) explode for not even remotely close to as much damage as they used to. Basically someone killed them off and we didn't wipe (not even people with reduced max hp died as far as I noticed) It seemed to me like killing them or literally ignoring them (instead of kiting) might now be viable/go-to. Anybody else having had that experience?Grumml2 14 Nov
14 Nov People who leave M+ and brick keys need to be banned. Half of my keys tonight some idiot pug joins up and leaves for no apparent reason when the key is going fine. Bricks the key and leaves without penalty. These idiots need to be banned.Necrosjef8 14 Nov
14 Nov Receiving "Dungeon Deserter" for being kicked. Hi I noticed you receive a "Dungeon Deserter" debuff if kicked from a Dungeon Group, which doesn't really make sense as you never purposefully left the group nor deserted it in the first place. Is this a bug? And if so, when can we expect a hotfix?Menhuun1 14 Nov
14 Nov M+ to difficult for randoms. I have the impression that M+ are too difficult for randoms.If I am to be honest,i get more annoyed by playing M+ that having fun .When i see how many players leave the team, i come to the conclusion that it makes no sense to play in Mythics.I think Blizzard should be nerf afixxes or something , because is not everyone is a super pro player and it seems to me that game is supposed to give pleasure.Solaufein45 14 Nov
14 Nov Dragon Soul LFR Raid Progression Hi I am working towards completeing my profile on the blizzard armory website. I recently did Dragon Soul on LFR by using the npc next to the raid to solo queue but this has not updated on the armory even though I have completed LFR Dragon Soul now. Please let me know if this is a bug or if any old LFR's I do now won't update as there are others I need to do. ThanksSabrewolf3 14 Nov
14 Nov Perma stunned in Mogushan vualts until death... stuck for 10 min until death... https://imgur.com/5MFM3tcDmanwolfie4 14 Nov
14 Nov HC Ghuun and his orbs What's wrong with those orb runners on heroic Ghuun? Failed, failed, failed. It doesn't matter whether they were doing it solo or in pairs. Someone somehow would just fail it.Nanccy10 14 Nov
13 Nov why Warforge and titanforge in m+ Destroys raiding You can literally get the best gear in the game with 380-390 ilvl trough M+ warforging and titanforging which are not even hard and are usually done in zombie mode, without even stepping a foot inside a Raid, What is the point in spending hours and hours of time in a Mythic Raid wiping and progressing when doing a 30-40 min 5-man DUNGEON is more rewarding and holds better items. Once upon a time Raiding was the core of the game and had the best gear and unique items in the game. nowadays you can log in do your M+10 for the week and maybe you get an item and maybe its warforge or titanforged then log out and wait for reset, log in and get a Free Guaranted 380++ Item same ilvl as mythic Raid from the magical chest. with only 40 min of game time per week.Blameful14 13 Nov
13 Nov can find only a couple BFA dungeons and no legion I have to do all the dungeons in legion but i cant find any groups the only thing i find in the group finder are advertising sites of people who ask a lot of money to do a dungeon with or for you and a couple BFA dungeons. i have in game those sites reported , but i think someone of blizzard should go in game to see for them self i tried to do The vault of the Wardens on my own but i cant kill Cordana . Have a nice day all and i hope i can log in soon againDarkhellcula2 13 Nov
13 Nov Kicked from Island Expedition - Deserter!? I joined an Island Expedition in progress, about three quarters through, and played until the end (8996/9000 azerite) when I got kicked. Not only did I not get any rewards from the expedition, I also get a 30 minute timeout from joining any kind of queues? Because I just happen to join an expedition with presumably two friends playing together, they can indiscriminately decide to kick me and I also get punished not only once but twice over for it? How is this reasonable? Why am I the one getting punished? I didn't play like an idiot, I didn't troll them, I didn't stand idle. I didn't say a single word and neither did they. I did nothing wrong. Fix this.Tharzug5 13 Nov
13 Nov How do I get a lockout for a boss I want in Uldir? What is the most effective way? I would like to start from Mythrax every week. Only boss i've killed this week is Zul in a pug but when I enter the raid with a new group after I walk in first, I start at Taloc?Kriegselend3 13 Nov
13 Nov BDK needs rework https://imgur.com/a/O2HAuzD https://imgur.com/a/YzhdeOc https://imgur.com/a/CMSfaye Just looking at these numbers from The highest Keys at the most recent seasons. Whouldn`t be fair to say dks need a downscale? Looking at healer and dps there is way more balance doing The highest Keys even if People complain about it way moreKubbarn13 13 Nov
13 Nov Antorus Eonar Hello! Looks like I'm the first to address the issue with half-legacy content. As I've seen from group finder and raid itself, Eonar is usually skipped or raids just disband there. Can you nerf 4 crystal mandatory to click? or make the fight faster? or whatever you can Thanks!Exjudge8 13 Nov
13 Nov A friendly reminder To all the melee that don't realise the first cannon on the final boss in Siege of Boralus has line of sight issues for healers. Don't run in front of it if you value your life. Run around the damn thing so your healer can actually heal you. Also don't blame the healer if you keep doing it despite the healer having reminded you about it.Miraine0 13 Nov
13 Nov dungeons hi I cant seem to find any dungeons to play in on cataclysm and I want to know whyBarbus2 13 Nov
12 Nov BFA Timewalking Raid Hey :-) I have tried to find the info on the various websites but to no avail - does anyone know what ilvl gear next weeks Black Temple timewalking raid will drop for 120 chars? Thanks in advance.Easymeat2 12 Nov
12 Nov The Emerald Nightmare Solo Bug? hello! i killed the five bosses before cenarius, returned to the core of the nightmare and malfurion just won't open the way to cenarius. why? it is 10N, i have the quest for piercing the veil and i have no dialogue option whatsoever. nothing clickable. the trash after nythendra still spawns (haven't raided that instance on normal back in the day), even after soft / hard / weekly reset and ID extension. am i missing something? :D thanks in advance, haven't found anything for these circumstances.Sylenna28 12 Nov
11 Nov Mythic Uldir Lockouts? Hi, so yesterday we got xrealm mythic uldir. So I did Taloc. But now it says that I'm locked for every boss in the raid on mythic? how come?Taggii15 11 Nov
11 Nov [A] <Proximity> reqruiting for mythic ! Sunday/Monday Proximity is currently looking for mature and skilled players to join our mythic raidteam ! Our current progress is 8/8 HC - 1/8 Mythic, Great progress with only 2 raiddays !! Faction: Horde Raid Days: Sunday and Monday Raid Times: We raid from 19:45 - 23:00 server time. Raid invites are at 19:45, and the first pull at 20:00 We plan a 10 min. break around 21:30. Raid Information ( Needed Addons): For loot we use RC Loot Council (RCLootcouncil Addon Required). Exorsus Raidtools Required. We use Ts during the raids. If you'd like to join please whisper someone ingame or check out our website: http://proximity.enjin.comÐørieke2 11 Nov
11 Nov Why are heroic dungeons easier than normal ones? I am currently farming Steamvault solo and started to set the difficulty on heroic after a few runs. Now i am literally oneshotting the mobs and my damage is a lot higher than before. I am also getting more reputation points from mobs. Is this a glitch or is this just normal? I've expected the Steamvault to be more difficult after the change.Narzissa1 11 Nov
11 Nov I used to hate Raider.io..... But it is absolutely necessary. I used to completely hate the fact that Raider.io score was a limiting factor in getting invited to groups, but over the last few weeks I've come to realize it is completely necessary. The last few weeks I've been doing 8-10 keys on my MW Monk alt which is 370, and I've been completely disregarding Raider.io score when it comes to the group and going off item level and class. I often get whispers saying Raider.io is low but I do good DPS. Well maybe you do, but unfortunately good DPS doesn't cut it in BFA M+. It comes down to experience. Because large amounts of trash has important mechanics, whether it's interrupting specific casts or stunning at the right time, or simply knowing which packs to avoid. I've seen far too many groups treat trash like it's....trash. This is where the experience comes in and why people ask for high Raider.io scores. It feels like the "average" player skill level is so low that I can see why people are over the US forums saying M+ is too hard. The average player simply cannot handle it. So yeah, the solution for me? I'm a Raider.io guy now....Compo17 11 Nov
10 Nov Getting into mythic+ So i just came back to wow after finishing my degree, and managed to gear up to 340, now i feel like its time to start doing mythic+ but as ive noticed, since i have 0 raider.io score it feels like I may aswell wait for another expansion. Doing it with friends is also difficult because they all quit wow and I switched servers so I know literally no one who plays anymore. So, how can I "climb that ladder" ? Some tips would be really appreciated. Thanks guys.Lønewanderer33 10 Nov
10 Nov stacking archive of the titans? Is this worth it as a dps? its currently ranked 2nd best dps trait for warriors but is it worth stacking like 2 of these if i have the opportunity? thanksCirluica4 10 Nov
09 Nov DECLINED ! All i want is a fair chance for my class to get in a level 10 key although i do it every week, people see WARRIOR ? NAH GET A ROGUE OR DH BETTER ! So until blizz shifts attention from Diablo Immortal i will keep getting : DECLINED DECLINED DECLINED DECLINED DELISTED DELISTED DELISTED w[from]XXX: Lmao like i am dumb enough to invite a warrior DECLINED DECLINED DECLINED DELISTED I aint gonna REROLL , i will unsub FDontkillhaha21 09 Nov
09 Nov Legacy Raid Hey guys, I was thinking about something. We were grinding legendaries and stuff in Legion but we just threw them away like old shoes. For me, right now the "main content" is the legacy content: dungeons and raids for transmog and vanity items. It really bothers me that i leveled up my toon to the max level and all i can see on the internet people are speedfarming every dungeons and raids with lowlevel characters geared up with legendaries like Sephuz, Aggramar's Strider and stuff. They can make pretty broken speed characters like mastery havoc dh, full speed haste fury warriors or even feral druids. So it means i can't enjoy legacy/old content as they do because i don't have low level warrior. So my question is not that secret, can we use legendaries in legacy content please? It would be a quality of life change for one-trick gold makers, or just dudes/grill who wants to enjoy the whole World of Warcraft experience right now with all the benefits and "boosts" (not the paid one but stat boosts and other dig bick items). It might be just me but i think it's not really fair that people farming gold and transmog with lowlevel character and with a max level toon i can't do EXACTLY the same because of the level-restrictions and stat scaling. I mean i don't wanna take advantage in current world content or old world content, just in dungeons and raids to be more effective since i don't want to level up one more warrior at my realm because i feel it would be a waste of time and energy. As i said before it might be just me. Why Warrior? I think it's obvious. Warriors can use every weapon-type except wands, so the highest potential is in a warrior. I hope i didn't hurt anyone's feelings in these dark times even more, i just want to have fun and equality since low-level players cannot equip max-level items and use them but max-level players cannot use already earned items/features. Thanks for the attention <3Zohanna0 09 Nov
08 Nov Party Nameplate Numbers Hello everyone, I'm looking for either Addon or another workaround that would display on Party Members Nameplates their according Number - in a fashion similar to that Addon https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/arena-nameplate-numbers Latest relevant thread on the topic I found ( https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20751725036?page=2 ) have theorized on possibility of this but no soultion was brought outside of arena. Please help.Orlandinzo1 08 Nov
08 Nov dungeon finder hi I am level 94 but I cant find any dungeons in dungeon finder but I need help completing a dungeon in cataclysm called the stonecore, it is saying it is lvl 81-83 but when I go in it is lvl 90-93 elite cant even kill one befor I die what can I doLosinda3 08 Nov
08 Nov Some M+ are not counting Some M+ are not counting for me and my team, we play kinda casually but doing some +14 or so, yesterday we did AD +14 and WM +14 and they didnt count :/ any1 having the same problem?Daggers10 08 Nov
08 Nov nerfs to bosses? on wowhead i have read article about upcoming nerfs for certain bosses that are hard/impossible solo. i would like to see changes to bosses with permastun mechanic. and legacy raid quests should be made solo-able too.Veoc0 08 Nov
07 Nov API Leaderboards Mythic + broken I saw some threads about missing keystones in the Leaderboards. I realized it yesterday, too. Tuesday night, about 11 pm till 3 am (a few hours before reset) they didn't upload the keys anymore. We did a few 12-14 keys and they weren't updated yet. I guess it's because the US servers already have the new affixes and they messed up with us European again? Anyways, it would be nice if they would finally fix that, because as I already mentioned in another post, it's just boring without that competitive aspect. It's like we play mythic or pvp and you just don't get credit for that. When do they fix it. Did you experience that, too? On which day did you notice it and at which time?Leenia3 07 Nov
07 Nov Missing M+ leaderboard run Hello, I've done a lot of M+ run this week but only missing an entry for Siege of boralus +13 in time. I've done +14 (not in time) just after and this one is in. But it's now 4 days old and I think it should have updated by now. Can sombody know if it will be updated and if it does not what could I do? Thanks.Tomaten2 07 Nov