7.2.5 PTR Feedback

44m FEEDBACK: Auction House Dance Party Thanks for testing the Auction House Dance Party on the 7.2.5 PTR! In this thread, we'd love to hear your feedback. Please share any thoughts you have on the event here. Thanks!Lore17 44m
1h FEEDBACK: Trial of Style Thanks for testing the Trial of Style on the 7.2.5 PTR! In this thread, we'd love to hear your feedback. Please share any thoughts you have on the event here. Thanks!Lore14 1h
6h PTR Development Notes - Build 23958 Today’s 7.2.5 PTR update has quite a few updates and additions that are ready for testing and feedback! For starters, we’ve activated the Auction House Dance Party event. You can participate by heading to the Auction House nearest to the front gates in either Stormwind or Orgrimmar. Please let us know what you think! We’re also keeping the Trial of Style active for additional testing this week. In fact, we’ll be hosting a “Pose with the Blues” event on Friday from 2pm to 4pm Pacific time (11pm to 1am CEST). If you’re available, we’d love to have you stop by and show off your transmog collection. If you’ve completed the Pet Battle Dungeon in Wailing Caverns, you’ll see a new Pet Battle Dungeon available for testing today in the Deadmines. Head to Breanni in Dalaran to get started. There’s also a new round of class changes ready for testing in this build, with a particular focus on Brewmaster Monks, Discipline Priests, Enhancement Shaman, Outlaw and Subtlety Rogues, Arms Warriors, and all Warlock specs, plus a few tweaks here and there for some other specs. We’re rapidly iterating on these changes (and some of them are already outdated compared to our internal test environments) but please give us any feedback you can on what you see. We’d also like to mention a couple of other pieces of content that aren’t quite ready for rigorous testing but you’ll see in this build. Black Temple Timewalking will continue to be available to test, but please be aware that it hasn’t gone through difficulty tuning yet. Feel free to give it a try, but keep that in mind. Additionally, you’ll start to see some bits and pieces of another new event: The Great Gnomeregan Race. We’ll share more details on what that is once it’s in a complete enough state to start testing. With this week’s build, we’re also going to start creating dedicated feedback threads for a few topics. Keep an eye out for those. Thanks, and happy testing!Lore8 6h
2d Pose with the Blues - April 21 Join us tomorrow (Friday, April 21) on the Public Test Realms and show us your moves in the Trial of Style! From 2 to 4 PM Pacific time (11 PM to 1 AM CEST), we’ll be donning our best outfits and strutting our stuff in the brand new Trial of Style event, which is coming in patch 7.2.5. If you’re able to stop by, we’d love for you to join us! Just download the PTR, copy your character, and find Flaskataur in Stormwind or Orgrimmar. He’ll have an option to queue for “Mog Week Tournament" – select that, and you’re off! Note: due to the way PTR character copies work, you’ll most likely be missing some appearances on the PTR that you’ve unlocked on live realms. As the saying goes, “Make it work!” Of course, we’ll be participating as well. You’ll know you’re flexing for a Blizzard employee when you see someone in either the <Blizzard Alliance> or <Blizzard Horde> guilds. See you then!Lore0 2d
19 Jan PTR Feedback Forum Guidelines Guidelines In addition to the forum Code of Conduct (https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft. The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net, or Blizzard Entertainment are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, and/or non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words "Blizzard," "Blue," or any community team members' names in a thread topic is frowned upon. Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Posting "First" or IBTL ("in before lock") constitutes as spamming. You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL ("in before the lock") is not helpful, and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Do not "bump" posts. The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called "necro bumping" or "necroing"). Petition posts are frowned upon. These are discussion forums and, as such, we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Do not post about locked or deleted threads. Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It's up to you to read the forum Code of Conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules. There is also cool down period we institute during times of high forum traffic. If you are violating policy during one of these times due to frustration, you will be given a three-hour cool down suspension. This does not get logged on your record and is simply in place to keep the forums readable and civil. Serious violations will still have the appropriate action taken against them as documented in the Code of Conduct, and we do keep track of these cool down periods separately—if one is found to be repeatedly violating policy, appropriate action will be taken. Aerythlea0 19 Jan
19 Jan Welcome. Please Read! Welcome to the 7.2.5 PTR Feedback forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss Patch 7.2.5, which is on the PTR, with your fellow World of Warcraft players, and give feedback on changes currently in testing. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614763495) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures on the Broken Isles! Aerythlea0 19 Jan
47m Give "Warglaive of Azzinoth" for all?! As you know, but maybe not on the PTR (test server) #23910, blizzard have added a new feature to the appearance of "Warglaive of Azzinoth". Quote: Demon hunters can get "legendary" appearance of "Warglaive of Azzinoth". In order to get the appearance of the "Azzinoths", you must first get the achievement "Warglaive of Azzinoth", by killing Illidan in the Black Temple from The Burning Crusade add-on, loot his two blades, then go to a time travel in the Black Temple raid and kill Illidan there. After all, you will get a cosmetic "Azzinoths", which can be used for transmogrification. And now a post about injustice. I understand that these blades are peculiar only to demon hunters, but what about those classes and characters who can also equip "Warglaive of Azzinoth" ? For example, I got also these blades on my rogue, give me a chance, please use them in Outlaw spec. Or if demon hunters could equip swords, why rogues can't transmog the legendary daggers from Dragon Soul "Fangs of the Father" ? Or is it planned in the future? Please, I ask all to add your thoughts to this discussion and support! I think those who looted ''Warglaive of Azzinoth'' for another class also want to wear them!Грейнил23 47m
4h 7.2.5 Assassination Rogue [PvP] This Feedback is for Instanced PvP Only (Stat Templates). NOT PvE or World PvP. The current live state of Assassination Rogues in Instanced PvP is utterly pathetic. The damage is mediocre & far below many other DPS classes. The 60% agility reduction in PvP is really too much and it's been like this for the entire Season 3. While on the other hand, Unholy DKs, Warriors and Demon Hunters run rampart doing thrice our damage even with Vendetta up. The devs seriously need to look into this. I'll say this again, the only thing that made Assassination Rogues OP in the past was 'Wound Poison'. The nerf to wound poison was sufficient, but you guys went further and nerfed the overall Agility + Poison bomb damage too. Please Rework assassination rogues in PvP & give us back our damage.Xaero9 4h
4h Resilience in world PvP Reduce world PvP damage by a hefty percent, probably 90% in order to get it back to WoD standards. The situation has gone completely out of hand.Hjarta3 4h
5h Fury 7.2.5 So yet again you have proven that either you don't listen or you have it in for warriors in general why do I say this well because of the long list of issues that should have been fixed at the start of the expansion that still haven't been addressed. Despite this I'm going to try once again to get you to pull your thumb out and address these issues, not that I'm expecting much if your past behaviour is anything to go by. 1.) Taking extra damage and having no way to either get rid of it or control when we take it, you admitted your selves months and months go that this is a problem that you where wrong and that it needed to be address so why hasn’t it been ? Why am I still taking extra damage clearly your whole premise behind this idea is an epic failure and is crating an absolutely horrible player experience. I know that some people will tell you that it's not a problem but those people are also probably in like item level 900+ gear and from my point of view with my gear only being around 865 it most definitely is a problem and it is making playing my fury warrior an extremely frustrating and unpleasant experience so much so that actually I just don’t want to play at all. No other class in the game has to put up with BS like this so why are fury warriors made to suffer, its not like we even get any compensation for taking so much extra damage, this is incredibly unfair and not to put to fine a point on things but we have had this argument before, and if you where wrong then you are wrong now so can we finally get the extra damage taken removed and put this issue to bed. 2.) Self healing, again I'm sure that other people will tell you that this is not a problem however I'm here to tell you that it most definitely is a problem only having 1 heal on a 2 min cool down is nowhere near enough for PVE especially when I'm taking 20% extra damage constantly as far as I can tell you have tried to combine enrage regeneration and victory rush and shield block in to a single skill and to put to bluntly it is a dismal failure and you need to revert the change, because right now due to the lack of healing, no defensive stance, no damage reduction cool downs, I have absolutely zero survivability and if I get ganked which happens frequently I have absolutely no way to get out of it and I end up dead and dead repeatedly which makes me turn off the game and quit because its not fun to play. 3.) lack of utility, again I'm sure that other people will tell you that this is not a problem but again I'm going to have to contradict them because it most defiantly is a problem most every other class in the game have an array of skills which in of them selves don’t really alter combat any but make getting around so much quicker and easier, the demon hunter glide, the mages slow fall, the druids enhanced run speed, the death knights walk on water etc the list goes on and on and yet fury has had all of its utility removed why ? It's not like fury had a lot of utility to begin with so why remove what little utility fury did have, again you have already admitted that you removed to much during the pruning process so why hasn’t this been addressed? 4.) furious slash pretty much every fury warrior player has said that this skill is a pile of garbage so why hasn’t it been removed and the extra chance for bloodthirst to crit put back on Bloodthirst once again your design is clearly wrong so given that why hasn’t this been addressed ? 5.) Commanding Shout another utterly useless skill that does absolutely nothing useful, so it begs the obvious question why where helpful useful skills like shield wall removed and this one a skill that is not helpful in any way not removed makes no sense to me, given that it is utterly useless can we get this replaced with something that might actually save a raid/instance group from a wipe if things go badly like oh I don’t know a raid wide shield wall maybe would be very helpful for them times when the boss is about to do something nasty to the whole team.Bethrezen11 5h
7h 7.2.5 WW Monk Feedback This is a thread for EU monks to post their thoughts regarding ptr changes on WW specialization. Please always bear in mind that this is only the beggining of the PTR. That said lets get started.The nerf on FoF makes absolutely no sense to me. This ability is one of our primary sources of damage both in AOE but in ST as well. Nerfing it by 20% really hits hard ST dps while we are on the very low end of things as it is displayed here by boss damage on bosses: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#aggregate=amount&metric=bossdps Furthermore, if someone goes through the rankings for boss damage 1 by 1 in some bosses situation looks even more grim for example on spellblade alluriel, a fight that monks do good, our boss dmg is just 4th of the bottom. That said someone could assume our AOE is OP. This not the case though as displayed here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#aggregate=amount On a raid with significant amount of cleave and AOE during boss fights WW monk is still sitting in middle of the pack and will continue slipping due to bad scaling. Again going through the logs even deeper things look even worse than displayed from the overall chart, one can find WW monks within top 3 dps only at Tichondrius a fight which is actually complete logs padding with guilds holding bloods forever until they decide to AOE them and thats the only reason we are performing well at that fight(plus bat phase). To sum up i will post this: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#aggregate=amount&timespan=1000 Our power seems to have actually dropped since 7.2 so we did receive some nerf,i think that has to do with the removal of the paragon trait, amd as we progressing we seem to be a flatline regarding power progression. That is excactly what monk is atm looking forward, a complete lifeless flat line, contradicting everying a MMORPG should be, offering no feeling of progression. This spec needs some love, it is designed in such a fun way but its not fun when you are bottom of the barrel. Over the next 2 weeks i really expect us to hit rock bottom as other classes will progress more through their artifacts and ilvl. Finally, i will barely comment on it because it makes no sense but why nerf RJW target tapping? Also for more info please refer to babylonius' post on peak of serenity: http://www.peakofserenity.com/2017/04/13/windwalkers-7-2-5-ptr-april-13/Almonk26 7h
8h Fire mages, we've made the wrong decision Before Legion, Blizz said : ... And yet we are, 7 months after 7.0 and some specs are left behind ( feral, fire mages, outlaw ). Fire mages was very good @release, but clearly not OP like everyone thinks. I'm not going to argue about it, another mage did a thread about it ( https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752276010 ) ( The OP class during EN was ShadOP Priest ( not fire ), thanks to Surrender to Madness. Top guild used 5-6 Shadow for most of their first kill. ) Fire was the only viable mage spec back in EN, and thats why most of the mages were playing fire. Fire was not OP, Arcane and Frost were terribad. It was early Legion, without investment, so everyone picked the only good spec. It was pure logic. But instead of balancing mages by buffing Arcane and Frost, you just destroyed Fire, because trade chat was complaining about fire mages opness. During the November PTR test, you decided to completly WRECK the spec after several NOT NEEDED nerfs. Most of the mage community said : ... Foolishness, Nighthold is a pure disgrace for fire mages. Our T19 is one of the worst of the game and pure RNG ( T19 feral is the worst, one of the worst spec of the game ATM ). And the raid is mainly composed of ST fights with DPS-check ( Mythic ). Guess what, fire mage is the worst spec @Boss damage. During progression, some fire mages of the biggest guild of the game are BENCHED or forced to SWITCH to frost because they can't bring enough DPS. It was clear, we were getting punished because frost and arcane were terrible during EN. So fire must struggle during NH like Frost and Arcane during EN. No problem, we can be patient during one tier, its just 5 months of being the worst spec of the game, no big deal. So we were patient, we posted feedbacks on the CLASS DEV FORUM without any answer. NP we were patient. And 7.2 came out. Another disillusionment. Our new traits are MEANINGLESS and USELESS. You gave us the WORST traits among all specs. A trait that buff the raid ? WTF ? We don't want to be a buffbot. Our GOLDEN TRAIT ? Exactly 0 DPS INCREASE ST. Only usefull for mass PULLING during trash and low m+ ( where we already are good ). It was really hard to take that one, even more when I saw some golden traits from other specs ( Havoc DH for example ). To finish, the last stroke... the 7.2.5 PTR. Blizz is not going to focus on fire mages : https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615461583?page=1#1 we are, once again, getting TOTALLY IGNORED. If you rolled fire mage, and didn't switch to frost yet, you've made the wrong decision, I've made the wrong decision. We've wasted our time investing in this spec, gathering legendaries, getting better and better. Mythic NH : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11/ Heroic NH : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11/#difficulty=4Mildread20 8h
8h Destruction Warlock Hello all; So, I just tried destro on the PTR, the gameplay is alot better, I dont have to rely on RNG anymore, the shard reg. is fine, you get enough, and sometimes you are even able to do 3-4 CBs in row, its not that much less if you compare it to live, but after we lose our 4x T19 our reg might become a problem, after all thats a huge loss cd+charge, and I feel that RoF is still useless, its not the dmg, but shard cost, and maybe its time to redisgn RoF, reduce its damge, make it to reg. shards, and give it a CD, I think that RoF is just not working on live and on PTR, and that would boost our aoe a little, and fix the T19 problem.Dinoza0 8h
13h UH DK - Death Coil change = 0 dps gain Unholy DK 7.2.5 - Death Coil has not buffed overall damage. Despite seeing a 15%-16% bump to DC damage on the PTR during my 6 minute dummy tests compared to what I see on live, I'm seeing around 15% fewer DC casts, a % reduction in buff/debuff uptime, such as Necrosis, Scourge of the Worlds and Runic corruption and around a 6% decrease in Clawing shadow damage. When averaging out my tests (albeit a small number of them so far) I've seen no change to our overall damage output for DKs who choose Ebon Fever and Soul Reaper as well as Necrosis for ST. Anyone else finding this?Drudgery5 13h
19h Guardian druid - Do not remove mark of Ursol Okay, I'm not saying we don't need a nerf. But stripping away abilities isn't the answer... I honestly think it's a bad idea to remove a fun mechanic from an already pretty simple class. Don't get me wrong, I love my bear; but making mitigation decisions based on the amount of physical / magical damage you're taking is a fun element to our class. Should I expend 45 rage on magical mitigation or physical mitigation? Is it worth it? I think it's a lot more fun to find little skill caps in a class, don't strip away abilities that work really well! Just nerf mark of ursols duration to 2.5 seconds & reduce the magical mitigation from 30% to 15%. Also reduce our baseline magic mitigation by 3-5%. Finish it all off with a tasty reduction to the cost of ursol: 35 rage. Sorted. Bam.Softpawz5 19h
20h Dark Shadows Issue My thoughts and opinions are focused and viewed in Instanced PVP. Dark Shadows is cool and will definitely be picked by every rogue but could you make it work for normal stealth as well because there are some issues that everyone can see. -Swaps! sometimes you want to just swap someone and just blow them up and the best way of doing so is vanishing so no one sees you coming. problem is that you dont have the 30% increased damage when doing so. -offensive/defensive vanish in offensive play. Vanish and stealth both cancels your shadow dance and it might happen and it will happen that you are forced to vanish while you are dancing. For example: you get rooted and it cant be dispelled.; You have to vanish to avoid damage. -rewarding to restealth. It just makes restealths bit more scarier.Onlysubtlety0 20h
23h 7.2.5 Arms Warrior Feedback Hi everyone, As one of the few people actually playing Arms (and ONLY Arms) in high-end content at the moment I thought I might give some feedback as to some of the changes we've received on the PTR. For a while now I think Arms has been considered an RNG spec and I like the steps taken to reduce that factor. The cooldown reduction on Colossus Smash is very much welcomed by all. The other gripe I think people have with the spec at the moment is Focused Rage and our reliance on it. I like that you have made a move to try and stop the dynasty this build has had in Legion but currently it still doesn't feel like you've quite got there yet. I'll address this a little later. Continued Below.Skeng3 23h
1d Demon Hunter [Prepared talent] Prepared talent was significently buffed but prepared build still have bad DPS so there could be another buff for prepared. Prepared [new] Vengeful retreat cooldown is reducted by 15 and now it generates 100 fury over 10 sec deals 450% normal damage. this will bolster dps by small amout and make prepared build more usefull.Shadorei1 1d
1d Demonology 7.2.5 Hello. I am here to adress the unfairness how the Warlockspecs are treated atm on the PTR. Demonology Warlocks have been treated badly since the beginning of the ADDON. The Damage was never bad but since the beginning the Playstyle has been critizised. But Blizzard was reluctant to begin work on it. Now it is one of the classes with the lowest parses in Warcraftlogs. It is STILL Dependant of Haste and now Mastery and this with Haste>Mastery and then screw it. If there is no Hase AND Mastery on the Item the Demonology Warlock CAN'T PUT THAT ITEM ON. It is minmaxing i know but a Demolock with lower than 30% Haste and 40% Mastery is screwed. meanwhile Highest DPS Affliction gets a lot of attention. Destro it's well deserved Rework. Affli recieved it in 7.1.5. Beat it and REWORK DEMO Take please a look at the class. It is not fun to play at the moment and now with the new Golden Artifact trait it has become even worse. RE - WORK - DEMOGashluck2 1d
1d 7.2.5 Shadowstrike... My favourite part of playing subtelty rogue is the fact that you teleport behind your target every time you attack with shadowstrike. It fits with the whole master of shadows theme that subtelty has going for it. It makes no sense at all to remove the teleport only because people don't know how/when to use it. By removing the shadowstrike teleport you are removing what makes subtelty stand out... Could you make it a toggle at the very least, so that if you want the teleport you can keep it and if you don't want it you can turn it off? A new glyph or talent could be added perhaps?Psykes37 1d
1d macros Please add more space for macros (double or triple of current amount) per character OR in case you you don't want to "waste" disc spare for us then change current "general and character specific space" to general and class specific" so that all characters of same class on our accounts will share macros. Most people that play many characters of same class just copy macros from their main anyway. Increase the limit of letters for each macro from 255 to like double or triple too. It's annoying to be forced to shorten macros as much as possible to make them fit making them unreadable in case there is need for fixing. While there are AddOns that do that I don't think this is a good thing to be forced to download external addons for such thing especially considering there are nice perks of using "build-in" memory like being able to copy character to PTR and then just (manually, but would be good if it was automated process...) copy your macros out of retail and you are done with PTR setup. Or when some people play or different computers. Per character macro space is as big as it was 12y ago and we didn't have dual or triple or quad specs like we do now... srsly.Zbir0 1d
1d Demon Hunter: Havoc - Feedback Thread Note: This is only for the DH Havoc. If you want to discuss about the Vengeance, please start a separate thread :) The fist changes are out. And all of this are at the right way. Here the hole changes: Demon Blades’s proc chance increased to 100% (was 60%). Demon Blades’s Fury generation is now 6-12 (was 12-20). Demon Blades now does 50% weapon damage (was 85% weapon damage). Fel Barrage no longer uses charges, and now has a 1 minute cooldown (was a 30-second recharge time). Your damaging abilities now have a chance to reduce the cooldown by 5 seconds. Fel Barrage damage increased by 100%, and now deals damage over 2 seconds (was 1 second). There is a first thread about Demon Blades. You find it here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615371966 But I think there is a lot of more to do. The following changes are intended to reduce our burst (that is out of control) and increase our sustained dps. I hope, I can start a constructive discussion about this and your ideas. Talent Changes Demon Blades: Generate 9 - 13 fury per proc. Note: This change includes the changes above. Demon Blades: Remove damage reduction from patch notes. Note: Part of the damage increase of our sustained dps. Demonic Appetite: Increase proc chance to 40%. While in Meta the chance is doubled. Note: Reduce the amount of healing, to address the proc chance. Demonic Appetite: Every soul fragment generates 12 fury. Chaos Cleave: Increase damage by 7%. Bloodlet: Increase damage to 160% of the damage inflicted (up from 150%). Fel Eruption: Switch it's place with Chaos Blades. Note: Fel Eruption isn't at the right place, between Momentum and Nemesis. Chaos Blades: Reduce the cooldown to 1min and increase the duration to 15sec. Momentum: Increase the duration by 1sec. Note: I hope this change make the Momentum more viable again. Spell Changes Demon's Bite: Gain 23 - 27 fury. Note: Reduce RNG on resource generation. Demon's Bite: Increase damage by 15%. Note: DB isn't realy used in the most times. Therefore the damage is much lower than Demon Blades ones. Traits Inner Demons: Increase proc chance to 15% Inner Demons: Deals 1000% of attack power to the main target and 600% of attack power to each other. Note: So the trait becomes more relevant to single target dps. The main change here is the switch of the both talents Fel Eruption and Chaos Blades. So we are no longer able to stack Nemesis + Chaos Blades. This reduce our burst damage. Therefore we need some adjustmantes to other talents and abilities. Prepared needs a complete rebuild. The same with Demons Reborn. Maybe we remove the stun effect from Fel Erruption and replace Demon Reborn with a CC Ability. Like a blind for 3sec on a 45sec cd or so.Matabei7 1d
1d 7.2.5 Vengeance DH Feedback https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753985594 There's some really good discussions going on over at the US forums and I'd like to encourage the same here as we in the EU can't contribute to it. I personally feel that Munkky is on the ball with the talents and a lot of the other posters have brought up a lot of good ideas. Let's see if we can get the same going here and keep the discussion going so developers can see this.Stàrky1 1d
1d Affliction warlocks ignored by the Devs The only change for affliction is nerfing Soul Counduit to the ground is showing how lost the devs are with affliction warlock. See soul conduit was never stronger talent than soul effigy, but effigy is so badly designed people choose SC anyway. Now you say sc damage is over the top, that is not the case. Most of the time effigy does higher and more constant damage, but using the effigy is not fun and has many problems. Targeting and range make you having to put too much focus on the effigy, which is unsatifying to use partly becouse its damage is too low and its only there for as a soul shard generator. Overall it does less damage than low tier talent silphon life dot with absolute corruption talent+ sacrolash dark strik(+15% corruption damage) Now i see you only monitoring warcraftlogs and sc seems high but only when you have really good RNG(the cancer of mmo games) plus short fights youre dps can vary from 700k to 1M dps with soul conduit. Sometimes you get really nice damage from the rng machine and warcraftlogs only show this and you rush to nerf it. Most people would choose the more constant damage from effigy lets say 850k but becouse of its not a fun and satisfying to use people choose soul conduit. Overall the last tier of affliction talents are a mess and you need to fix effigy, the goal is players to have fun right? Make it follow its target or replace effigy and soul conduit all together and give us something fun to play with and dont force people to use unwanted talent just becouse you dont care to fix it. These changes are killing the fun factor of affliction, is this what you want? When we players are putting so much time and effort on this game and spec and pay for it, it would be nice to see the dev's doing the same. Nerfing our new golden trait 3x weaker right after release of 7.2 doesnt look promising when we are thinking do the devs really know what they are doing.Regulator7 1d
1d [BUG] Phantom Singularity Ability was corrected on live a long time ago. It is now once again hitting an de-stealthing stealthed targets on the PTRSöze0 1d
1d Brewmaster rotation on the latest build Ok, i couldn't find a Bremaster feedback thread, but i wanted to leave my feedback on the new rotation. So, i have about 16% haste. Trying the new rotation without Rushing jade wind, i was finding myself too low on energy. Doing the BoS>Keg>TPx2>BoS>BoF>TPx2. I would often have Keg off CD and not have enough energy to use it, or i would not have enough energy to use 2 tiger palms and would come to a hault. Adding Rushing jade wind to the mix would make it slightly better but again the CD's wouldn't match with Keg smash and i would run out of energy. In short, it doesn't flow (maybe with copious ammounts of haste), but the CD's werent fitting nicely into each other either. It doesn't feel good at all. Personally i enjoy what's on live alot and i think a 3sec BoS might be the best flow for the rotation. If feels fast paced and satisfying without running out of energy to do your rotation. The Tiger palm x2 just doesn't work very well. Maybe if the energy cost was reduced? But the conflicts with the Keg Smash CD would continue to exist.Nembrew2 1d
1d Affliction: Malefic Grasp & Soul Effigy So, Blizzard, I get it. You want to balance the class, balance the talents. A part of the community believes you're wrong (being blind for the effects of Reap Souls, Wrath of Consumption in Nighthold and how we won't have that in ToS). What I'd like to add is the following. Drain Soul & Malefic Grasp: I switched late to affliction. The 70% MG was already in place. Affl had a filler that felt powerfull. That actually did something. For destruction you made sure chaosbolt felt more like it packed a punch. That's the feeling I had when using Drain Soul with MF. Superpowering your dots felt awesome. Now, for the sake of (poor) balancing, you're flattening things again. Make drain soul another pointless filler you have to cast since you have nothing else to do. Soul Conduit & Soul Effigy: Stop forcing Soul Effigy, listen to your users. NO, you're wrong, SE is not simply the 'higher skillcap alternative' for SC. It's just another dot (CoA) we have to maintain but in a convoluted way. Targetting is not WoWs strength and SE will be a macroed, painfull dot we have to manage with little to no satisfaction when including it in our dps cycle. I'm sure it all sounded great on paper when you were theoretically designing this but really, abandon the idea. It - sucks. Concluding, A+ for effort. You're not affraid to make changes. But a big F for execution.Cron5 1d
1d MM hunters op as hell?! Hey guys, wanna ask - why is MM hunter SO DAMN OP?! I have 1.9M HP and i get killed in TWO SINGLE SPELLS, wtf? I hope their will get brutal NERF on 7.2.5, this game is unbalanced as hell.. Look at screenshot i have proof also! http://imgur.com/a/qUXVTZakernadevka10 1d
1d Holy priest feedback for 7.2.5 A few changes for holy came up for 7.2.5 as listed below: Circle of Healing healing increased by 15% and cost reduced by 20%. Divine Star cost reduced by 20%. Halo cost reduced by 25%. Smite damage increased by 11%. Divinity: When you heal with a Holy Word spell, your healing is now increased by 10% for 6 sec. (was 15%). These changes feel uninspiring and uneducated to say the least. And I will elaborate on why. CoH, DS and Halo are rarely used talent by any Hpriest of merit. This is mainly because they do not interact with anything else used by the Hpriest. They have no artifact talent interactions and they have no interaction with Serendipity and our Holy words. So what will these "buffs" amount to? Well, nothing. Since these talents will never be picked either way, since they don't belong in a Serendipity-centered spec. They are relics of former Hpriest incarnations that should have never existed in this shape in Legion. The nerf to Divinity will therefore result in an overall nerf to the Hprest coming 7.2.5 since it will still be the talent of choice. What we need here is communication from Blizzard. If the purpose of these changes is to create more talent diversity by making unused talents more attractive, it tells me only that Blizzard devs are utterly detached from reality. Because of reasons listed above. I don't want to believe that, but there you go. If the purpose of the changes is because Blizzard found out that Hpriest somehow will be overpowered in ToS because of Set bonuses and scaling, with nerfing Divinity being a way to bring our healing down - Then communicate this to us! Sadly I don't personally see how this option will be the case, Resto druids have been topping the charts since release and there doesn't seem to be any brakes on that train, which leads me to conclude that devs don't understand the spec, and that is a worrying notion. I would be happy to be wrong about this though.Sezh2 1d
2d [BM] Wild Call changes are horrible. It seems like a tremendously good update for those without shoulders at a first glance, but I still prefer the current Wild Call with the chance of getting a reset at 1 second left on the CD over the current Wild Call on the PTR. The Wild Call change on the PTR is a horrible change, I'm not speaking from a numbers standpoint, I'm speaking from a gameplay standpoint. I received the shoulders yesterday and the pace the class picked up was tremendously good, with the current Wild Call on live and the shoulders, BM is incredibly fun to play, however after hopping onto the PTR to try out the proposed Wild Call change, the change is awful, it slows down the spec too much. Please, for once just listen to what the community has been asking for since beta, make 2 charges baseline as it should've been from the start and change the effect of the shoulders, I don't care if they go from being BiS to utter trash if everyone receives 2 charges baseline. Please do not go through with the wild call changes, because it's slowing the spec down way too much. The shoulders are too strong, and i agree, so change them and make their current effect baseline for everyone, do NOT change wild call. BM already has a lot of downtime and with the changes being made on the PTR, it's only getting worse. tl;dr: the wild call change is awful, the playstyle has become drastically slower and includes more downtime than live for those with and without the shoulders, owtp is now mandatory, stacking high crit is a must, you've gone from "this legendary is mandatory" to "this talent and stat is mandatory", the change was intended to bring the shoulders more inline with other legendaries, but it hasn't, it's made them worthless other than the two charges you have on the pull. That's not "inline" blizzard. This is why 2 charges should've been baseline from the start, you can't balance around a legendary that simply gives "1 additional charge" without !@#$ing around with the core fundamentals of the class.Leladya1 2d
2d Transmog Player Ensemble Can we make this a thing? I want to be able to sell my costumes on the AH and make an extra buck. This could literally spell the beginning of a 'skins' paradigm (built into a profession or something?). Please?Minyun0 2d
2d Where is the arcane buff? Since 7.1 mage need a buff. They got it, but then also got nerfed again. Wtf? Who the !@#$ was crying for nerf? Arcane mage wasnt OP after all. Its a shame with arcane mage. I dont know what kind of devs you are, but gtfo with your diablo style, and mage arcane great again.Selarîos4 2d
2d Couple of bugs with Demonology legendaries Sup, 1) I observed that Wakener's Loyalty treats Soul Shard Bits as full soul shards, meaning when you spend 4 Soul Shards on PTR, it counts as 40 Soul Shards towards Wakener's Loyalty effect. 2) Wilfred's Sigil of Superior summoning also seems to be providing far more benefit than it should, I can pretty much refresh Summon Doomguard ability with it before my current Doomguard expires.Zandare0 2d
2d Devs forgot about Shadow Satyr's Walk Design! Rogue Subtlety Shadow Satyr's Walk legendary feet aren't uptated to the new Shadowstrike design, means you are not getting anymore energy from keeping distance between you and the target because now Shadowstrike is a normal mellee ability. Overall Subtelty looks great after what I've tested. All except the Legendary Feet for Sub and is gonna take a while to get used to the new ability design. Sorry for misspelling! Cheers!Mihai0 2d
2d Arms Warrior: A step in the right direction. As it stands the changes for warriors in 7.2.5 are non existent. Arms has the potential to throw out some serious numbers but the chances of that are pretty slim. The change that has been made in the PTR is a step in the right direction but only a step. What Arms really needs is more flat our damage and less mastery. On the live patch i'm rocking 100% mastery which increases my Colossus Smash debuff to 115%! So whenever I find myself without CS up on the target (And without the legendary legs that happens a lot more than I care to say) I'm literally losing more than half of my damage due to a bad proc, but, it doesn't stop there. To maximize my damage and make it equal to that of Fury I need constant CS procs. Like every other GCD. It makes the Focused rage build quite frustrating when your goal is to spend as much rage as possible to increase the chance of a CS proc. And when that proc doesn't come, the epic power of Mortal strike turns into a wet piece of paper... With the new golden trait (Huge fan btw) combined with the legenary ring I can hit up to 5mil crits with mortal strike and that's not even during execute phase. but again, requires some pretty lucky procs from both CS and Heart stone. If you really want to make arms a functioning raid spec then you have to go further with mastery. Give arms at least 30% inc damage and reduce mastery by about 40% Or simple redesign colossus smash so it's not such a dependency to do basic damage. I'm sure there're some points I'm missing but feel free to correct me on them.Xiarc5 2d
2d Unholy in Legion-7.2.5-Forward? I'll try to keep this as unbiased as possible and trying to focus on mostly on UH, although I'm sure all DK specs need some sort of tweaks. I'd guess being the spec/class with 0.5 sec global CD made the class more Action per Minute intensive than others, which was a bad thing for new players. I believe we can all agree on that. The problems started when the global CD after casting a spell / using an ability was raised to that of other classes. Since release Dks always had "presence" for most situations: Wotlk: Blood - Dmg Increase [15%?] , Life leech [4%?] Frost - Armor, dmg reduction [defensive against melee] Unholy - Faster Global CD, Rune regeneration [with improved], movespeed +15% [used in pvp only] Cata: Changes were made so that each spec played with its own aura Blood Presence - Gave armor, Dmg reduction & stamina Frost Presence - Runic Power generation increased [frost strike cost decreased?] Unholy - Haste + Movespeed, global CD reduced. Also received an important talent - "Death's Advance" a little into the expansion [Could not be slowed below 100% later nerfed to 70% of normal speed, upon activation it gave you a mini-sprint] Fast Forward to legion now. Presences Were removed in order to simplify the class for the new players & remove the "stance dancing" from death knights which didn't do much outside P_V_P. Some things that came with this. Frost kept their stronger passive from "Frost Presence" which reduced the cost from Frost Strike by 15. [it used to be 40 outside presence] now it's 25. Blood Received it passives with strength, stamina & the ability to not be crit via a new spell learned when you switch to the spec. Unholy However did not keep it's passive movement speed or more importantly the global CD when using abilities/spells. This left the high Action per Minute Spec that used to do little bits of damage very quickly with a 2 handed weapon do little bits of damage while having the same downtime between spells as classes that hit fewer times & harder than Unholy Dks. And since the start of the expansion spells have been buffed, resources nerfed in order to balance out the power per second per resource ratio in a way to make players feel like abilities are worth using [death coil].Rénátákí5 2d
2d Legendary loot specialization badly needed. Once you obtain all main specc legendaries you cannot obtain offspecc ones unless you switch your Loot specialization. Example what i mean with this: I currently own all Unholy legendaries and i want to farm Blood ones. To get them i need to switch my Loot specialization to Blood, once i do that i no longer get Unholy relics/trinkets. With the Legendary loot specc i will be able to farm Blood legendaries while getting relics and trinkets for Unholy.Adlian2 2d
2d Stop messing with affliction While i read some thread on this forum i'm sure that a lot of you guys doesn't play affliction ! or ( no offense on that ) does not understand the mechanics of this spec.... Well now let me explain to you what's going on with NH and affliction toping a lot of boss fight : As regulator say it in another post : ... What does this means is that on almost every boss fight you have small adds from which we gain wrath of consumption and now as well reap stacks... I couldn't agree more that on those specific boss fight affliction is doing expectionally great. Now does a nerf is needed yeah certainly, but certainly not on what they wants to do …. we are finally doing good DPS and if they change it again i will certainly i'm bored of learning a new cycle every time blizz devs feels like it. GUYS ( Devs ) Please you are developing a game and you have absolutely no clue and what's wrong with your specs … it feels like it when i see the changes you want to make. Changes to be made are about Wrath of comsuption and/or Reap souls that's all. Two other facts that the devs should keep in mind : 1 – in the tomb of sargeras most fight doesn't have Adds or when they do, they don't give reap stacks … ( One AOE fight if i'm not mistaken ) 2 – the changes you are putting in place are simply totally unbeliveable as the bonus set is about Malefic grasp, if you continue with thoses changes most affliction warlock will not play MG. So does the bonus set is worth it ???? I had the same mind as Yipzarena you can see the video where he explains much better than i do you can look it here : https://youtu.be/dntaKKdKPik To put it simply i will not reroll, too much time and effort on my spec now. So do this changes and i quit ! cheers.Deathdot2 2d
3d Destruction Warlock Feedback build 23910 Forum ate my post, so I'll try again. I'll try to keep to the point: 1. Resource Generation - I feel baseline resource generation is generally fine, however there are still significant and maybe even more severe RNG elements now, which defeat the purpose of the changes, IMO. The most glaring example is Soul Conduit + Soulsnatcher + Feretory of Souls combination which results in cases where you end up chaining Chaos Bolts like no tomorrow (which is fun) and in cases where they seem to have no effect whatsoever (which is not fun). I would really like to see something in-between where I can reasonably predict what will happen, as oppose to planning around praying for good luck. I would really prefer those to get Immolate treatment - where chance to generate or regenerate shards is increased greatly, but rewards lowered at the same time. For example Feretory of Souls having 60% chance to generate 1 Soul Shard bit or Soul Conduit having 50% chance to refund 3 Soul Shard bits. 2. AoE - I tried out AoE and it seems that options aside F&B simply can't sustain high RoF cost, which results in very mediocre AoE worse than Live, especially at about 4-5 targets. Considering how unweildy RoF is to begin with, being a stationary AoE DoT pretty much, I can't see how such AoE can be viable in a world where so much fast and bursty AoE already exists. F&B on the other hand does the job, but it has it's own problems. It really could be nice to have RoF at 2 Soul Shards cost, instead of having it do 25% more damage, so that we could cast more AoE spells in AoE instead of dropping down to single target spells to try and generate some shards. 3. F&B - still has no value in Single Target, in my opinion this is particularly bad because its row competitors have decent to great single target value. Considering F&B being so essential for AoE, we are again at this place where we must do a painful choice of either having actual AoE or doing decent single target. 4. Chaos Bolt - is lacking, in a world where I see 3 million Templar's Verdicts and frikkin' 5 million Lava Lashes, a spell with 3 seconds cast baseline can do a bit more than 2.5 million damage on a good day, honestly. Chaos Bolt is supposed to be some sort of ultimate Destruction Chaos nuke - a spec which is all about direct damage, it's very underwhelming to say the least once you see what other classes do with their instant nukes, especially now that you need to work harder to be able to cast it. 5. 2nd talent row - Empowered Life Tap is now very obviously the only real performance choice there, with other two being very niche at best. Eradication will simply not have the uptime to be worth it, seeing it already is struggling Live. I would hope to see Eradication and Reverse Entropy being brought up to speed, especially Reverse Entropy to offer a viable option to play without Life Tap, which, honestly, is a archaic mechanic that really has no place in current WoW. 6. Balance - I tried quite a bit and I was unable to reach the numbers I reach Live. The difference is not huge, but enough to conclude PTR is a performance decrease. This coupled with the fact that Havoc power is heavily reduced makes me hope that a balance pass will come where Destruction will find itself in a better place than Live, where it is already lacking in everything besides Havoc heavy encounters. To say it plainly - Destruction single target needs help and this is what people expect with this heavy Havoc nerf, really and current PTR is very underwhelming in that sense, as we lost a lot of Havoc uptime and seems to have gained nothing in return. 7. Grimoire of Sacrifice - this is a dead talent all the way from 7.1.5 for all purposes besides Dark Pact synergy. Please look into it - it should be competitive in the row and offer a viable option to play petless Destruction, just like we did in TBC, MoP and WoD. I think it is fine to have at least one Warlock spec with a viable option to opt out from using a pet. I am maining this Warlock since late Vanilla and I can tell you that there is more to the Warlocks than just a demonic minion and sacrificing demons for self-empowerment is as much of a Warlock class fantasy as is commanding demons minions. It is fine to have one spec centered around personal power as opposed to the power of the minions and historically Destruction was always played this way and we enjoyed this freedom from pets.Zandare11 3d
3d Focus plz on fel rush dc!!! Devs, it is a most gamebreaking bug i have ever seen... cant belive it still exits loosing arena matches, makes mytic doungeons depleted, keep dcing at bg, kicking out from nethershard farming.. i can list the problems forever... we are more like disconnect hunters than demon huntersRetnuhnomdé0 3d
3d Prot Warrior Prot Warrior just keeps getting ignored and further nerfed this expansion : WTF !! Multiple thread, thousands of posts of feedback and still we wait for any feedback from Blizzard with an explanation on how they feel about the current status of Prot Warriors or the reasoning behind their decisions... Warrior class fantasy vs actual status ingame could not be wider apart... Tank Balance in general is probably the worst ever... Only Prot Paladin seems to be quite balanced. Warrior/DH/DK way below, Brew/Druid way above. We do !@#$ damage compared to other tanks and yet we receive -12% dmg reduction on revenge? Again a patch and again Prot Warriors are nerfed. We are at the bottom in regards of tank damage but you bring another nerf??? Where the hell does this come from? What are you guys smoking? So Blizzard how will you fix this for ToS : - Talent issues? Indomitable vs devastator for example... - Trait issues? - Ignore Pain scaling issues? The flat damage reduction in ToS will AGAIN be useless with the higher incoming damage. - Critical Strike being useless?Grogal2 3d
3d Demon blades - fury generation I just tested the new patch and havoc with Demon blades feels awful now. Miss two auto attacks and you are !@#$ed. There is far too much RNG involved in this expansion. I want dps to be based on skill and not the roll of some invisible dice. Not using demon blades is not really an option as it completely destroys the ebb and flow of the battle. Using that bloody generator move just feels clunky and wrong. I will give it a try when the patch hits live servers, but I think this is the final nail in the coffin that will make me unsub. I really don't understand why they have to change anything. Sure we can deal up to 2 million burst damage on Krosus, but that will drop like a stone after a short while. We are far from being top dps with equal gear. They could equalize our dps by increasing rage gain and then adjust skill damage accordingly. The feel of the spec is the most important aspect for me and now it feels wrong.Coira4 3d
3d Afflicition Warlock 7.2.5 70% to 40% MG is a very strong nerf, I'm doing DPS close to when I was 890 and I'm 910 now. Besides that, there is no other change to Affliction that I've noticed. 30% nerf is alot IMO.Mejren15 3d
3d affliction changes Dear blizzard After beeing very patient, after a long time of constant changes in playstyle, seeing talents that are considered a mistake even by developers not beeing adressed even with time to do it, and a feeling of total insactisfaction of affliction warlocks comunity. they get frustrated when they should have enjoying the game and this by seeing they're class beeing completely destroyed by constant nonsense changes when the changes needed arent made so i ask you: fire the warlock development team i dont believe them anymore, they dont know what they are doingPedra0 3d
3d Mistweaver 7.2.5 PTR personnal idea Hi everyone who read this line ! First hope you have a good day ! I would share my "idea" on the changes on Misweaver changes. I can't discuss on the main post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754155932?page=3 cause i'm not on the US Serv ^^'. I'm really glad you are asking for our opinion and really hope you will get constructive discussion around it! I' will try to be clear on my game play on Mistweaver on heroic raid with does mean I’m a “basic” PVE player. For now, I’m not playing on PTR but I’ve saw the changes: Essence Font and Vivify. Mistweaver are "bad" in ranking Mythic. I'm not totally agree with it, I really like the gameplay of Mistweaver and sometimes I’m first healer in raid ( on Guldan, Elisandre, Botanist …) cause I can move really fast! This point is the strong point on MW. We “can’t” cast in move but we can have a good position faster and I really like that. I thinks that have to be in mind for those who want "instant cast" on some spell. Positionning and fast move is the key. For those who dislike mana management, having trouble with mana in MW means to be more attentive to what you are doing and not spamming fat spell along the fight without this, why having healer? Why not just have all boss’s spell one shoot? No heal to do, no mana to consume, just !@#$ing bad DPS to insult. Currently I’m having 0 problem of mana on any difficulties on the Nighthold (having one mana trinket but whatever). Their this two curent school in Mistweaver healing, Essence Font (EF) spamming which is the most "powerful" spell but cost lot of mana. It's good when the group is around you and the dmg is global. The second school is about Vivify, on theory crafting spamming it is a little lower than EF. I'm more about Vivify, so these changes are good for me. It's actually very powerful on 3-4 target to heal and almost 1M5 every 1,5s with is MEGA but having 30% overheal. Not a lot want to play it (cause spamming without target is easier and every guide use EF as a go to). That does not explain why monk healers are relatively on the down side. On my opinion, I feel like other heal are "stealing" my heal. Druid having Hots, put my heal in over heal, or priest having instant every so often, Shaman just have CD and really good group healing (split = Shaman fall behind) etc... So, after this, I fell like what missing to the monk, is CD. Revivalis a life saver but not heal that much. I fell like, regain should be every minute maybe (reduce by renewing mist ? <3)? or 45s ?. Obviously with ½ (1/3?) for this current heal done? Then having an overpower Essence Font with 3min cooldown with 40m range. The impact will be the same of the “Tranquility” of the Druid, a CD who can handle heavy large dmg on 3-4s no more. Not do 1/2 of the heal to do instant like Revival. Revival is just a way to “save mana” not having a big healing burst for heavy dmg. So, I really like the change to Essence font, having it become a CD it’s good. but must be... further more a CD. 30s, more healling, hots for 15s ? The "hic" on it : I feel like the legendary boots for Vivify are going to be OP. This is only legendary who up our main heal (or our future main heal). So maybe tweaks these boots? Well that all I have in mind know :p Thanks to ready these ! And hope it will give you some idear to discuss about. Thanks to you! And I hope you will not have too much to read. Keep going! *heart* ... Sorry for my english... Not my main language :pSienss0 3d
3d Easy affliction fix The reason of affliction high dps is purely the dmg buff from killing adds and stacking/abusing WRATH OF CONSUMPTION trait which give too much extra damage. Limit it to 3 for an example and reap soul uptime may be little too high on fights where you have many little adds dieng fast, but mainly its the wrath of consumption. FIX WRATH AND LEAVE OUR MG AND SC BE LIKE THEY ARE NOW. YOU CONSTANTLY MESS AFFLICTION PLAYSTYLE AND YOU ARE NOW PISSING PLAYERS TO THE POINT WE WANNA QUIT THE GAME THE BREAKING POINT IS NEAR. ALSO THIS ONLY SHOW HOW UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNTRUSTED UNSTABLE YOU HAVE BECOME JUST LOOK AT THE NEW SET BONUS AND THE PTR CHANGES DONT HAVE ANY SENSE AT ALL. IT IS TRULY SAD YOURE DEVS KNOW LESS ABOUT THIS SPEC THAN DEDICATED PLAYERS DO.Regulator4 3d
3d 7.2.5 PTR Affliction warlock feedback. 7.2.5 PTR Affliction warlock feedback: So first of all I am convinced that this 30% dmg nerf on Malefic Grasp will not go live thus it would Bench warlocks for raids unless a buff elsewhere Is applied. I am also convinced that destro mainly and slightly demo needs a buff to feel viable for raids but by nerfing affli to unviable you are ruining the game for alot of faithful warlock players such as myself. I am going to focus mainly on affliction alas Its been my fav and mainspecc since vanilla eventho a destro run for sunwell due to no viability dmg wise then. I do not really agree that warlocks nessecary would need a nerf alas its always one class that will be stronger yet its only according to wowlogs 6% over frost dks in logs which is highly acceptable difference in dps between classes and on that note to mold a game after logs on farm content is highly irrational in my eyes as I am still progressing like many other semi hardcore guilds. Logs also are uploaded on the best of tries, you wouldnt upload a log on your half decent no luck with rng fights thus I would say logs are mainly the berst rng kills which means it doesnt give a good reflection of reality of the situation. For me? I can do around 800k dps in mythic nighthold at the moment and I am usually 5th on dmg topped by mages retri paladins ect the list changes and feels balanced and i am probably abit below on gearlevel as of now compared the nr1-2 on the list but It feels like anyones fight(except in mythic+ anmd such due to the 20% damage increase from killing mobs where you rek the meters.) I saw this nerf on the notes this morning and instantly decided to check the ptr got my character changed and i had a 250k dps difference in current specc, tried other speccs and still getting 200k dmg reduced - which would make me lowest dps in the raid atm and benched for progress! Soulshards even with setbonus Is a challange to obtain for affli so the soulconduit nerf (Which I think only applies to demo anyway) would be highly bad for our dps since we relay on UA dumps and thats where we get out dmg and if you dont have 2 or more ua up at all times you never reach 850k dps(for me in current gear ilvl 901) and honestly with all the rng for dmg which Is reap of souls, soul conduit, Agony proccs UA refreshing itself I can on bad fights do 600k dps with flasks n food on live server. As for my passion - PvP As of now I am already struggling to burst in arenas oiur dmg as of now is very balanced its viable and we can survive burst I am loving it I dont wreck people and they dont wreck me I feel like skill comes into it alot more however Malefic grasp which is for me considered my only burst being nerfed even slightly would make this feel horrific I can barely burst a healer down from 30% hp as It is without stacking 4-5 ua and draining where I see warriors retris ect timing their !@#$ and being able to wreck it - It would ruin warlocks In pvp In my eyes I tried to join a bg on ptr but It took to long for me I did not have tiem I will try later however. *Edit* Bg's I do tend to do very well and do alot of damage ussually around top 4 HOWEVER so Is warriors and retripaladins and they are stronger in general from my experience and have more burst, the only reason I outdmg them Is because of multi dotting.. I guess my question to you guys - The dev team, Is what do you want to do with warlocks? Do they feel to powerful? Is it a common complaint? I have heard that warlocks are strong but no one saying its overpowered or needing a fix Its kinda out of the blue for me this whole nerf I guess I just want to know the logic behind such a major potential nerf? Thanks for reading and working on this wonderful class of ours Sincerely , AndréUraa5 3d
3d Feedback on Disc in 7.2.5 I played around with the Disc changes on the PTR I feel like a lot of the changes are interesting. I can see that the 2 charges on PW: Radiance are meant to be a bit like the active mitigation on a tank. One simple QOL addition I'd suggest for PW: Radiance (if Blizz doesn't want it to be instant cast) is the following; ...This way it still has a cast if you want to spread the charges but almost the same cast time effectively if you use both charges for on demand group healing. If you need to cast PW:R twice for big healing it sucks that you use as least 2 seconds of the first 5 targets to apply atonement to 5 other targets. Another QOL change would be to make Light's Wrath either snapshot the current atonement targets at the start of the cast (so it will still heal them if atonement falls off during the cast or while the projectile is flying), or to make Light's Wrath pause or extend the duration of atonement on all active targets. A very different idea I had is to give Disc Priests Shadowform: Exiting Shadow Form puts it on a 6~12 second cooldown so you can't constantly swap between forms (mostly for pvp) As you'd expect from Shadowform, during it you deal 10% increased shadow damage and take 10% reduced physical damage, and are locked out of using holy spells and applying atonement through Shadow Mend. During Shadowform you can use either a shadowy version of Smite and Pennance (though not usable on allies) or just straight up mind flay (or Mind Spike* to keep it a cast like smite) and mind blast instead. During Shadowform PW: Radiance is replaced by Shadow Covenant, but with a bigger drawback than it's current form as a talent. Shadowform is not intended for healing but should still have some limited form of itThis would solidify Disc's class fantasy of using both the Shadow and Holy schools learning the discipline of knowing when to use what. This would also be an alternative to what Sigma wrote in his post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754365397 ... *This would be an interesting since you'd have to think about how many Mind Spikes you can shoot and then blow up with Mind Blast since you can't cast Mind blast out of Shadowform (you have Pennance instead). If you get forced out of Shadowform you might not have the time to let it go off cd, go back into Shadowform, and cast Mind Blast, wasting the Mind Spike stacks.Tylrena1 3d
3d anyone know 7.2.5 estime release date? As title says, please ^Abacabb0 3d
3d Ironskin /BRM Demon Spikes, Shield of the Righteous, Ironskin Brew, and Shield Block can only be extended to a maximum of three times their base duration. Seeing that change in the Patchnotes, it might break Brm in a terrible rotation and !@#$ty metigation. It only affects Brewmasters because other tanks will not be stacking their active metigation that long. With about 20s ~ uptime of Isb will render Black ox brew unusable since you atleast cap out after the first rotation and after the reset you waste cdr on brews since you cannot use ISB. Ofc the Rotation will change with purify and Breath and i can see the point why they add the change since you can have infinite uptime on Isb on less challenging content. Suggestion would be maybe capping it out on certain time, 1-2min. Seeing from Augur Mythic i cannot see myself tank the boss solo and keeping my brew up in the fel phase while clearing the fel area with this change inplace and wasting isb/purify in earlier phases. As for the other changes, i see no point changing the rotation, really enjoyable class as it is. Stagger anti Cheese is fine same with buffing/replace unused talents. Chi Wave used a GCD we didnt have and wasnt really worth it. Maybe consider buffing other talents in the 100 Tier since i played Brewmaster 100-now in legion and i never considered another 100 talent nor Black ox Brew. And see myself always swapping Statue, RJW,Chiburst depending what i do.Djnotnice1 3d