7.3 PTR Feedback

16h FEEDBACK: Shaman Spell Visual Updates Greetings all, Restoration and Elemental Shaman are getting updated spell effects, animations, and sounds in 7.3.0, with updates continuously coming through the PTR cycle. We would love to hear your feedback on what is working well and feels great, along with what is missing the mark and why for these spells and classes. We would love to hear your feedback on what you like, what you don’t like, and why you feel that way for these spells and specs.Arvaanas35 16h
1d FEEDBACK: Mage Spell Visual Updates Hey all, All Mage specializations are getting updated spell effects, animations, and sounds in 7.3.0, with updates continuously coming through the PTR cycle. We would love to hear your feedback on what is working well and feels great, along with what is missing the mark and why for these spells and classes. We would love to hear your feedback on what you like, what you don’t like, and why you feel that way for these spells and specs.Arvaanas59 1d
3d FEEDBACK: Priest Spell Visual Updates Hey everyone, All Priest specializations are getting updated spell effects, animations, and sounds in 7.3.0, with updates continuously coming through the PTR cycle. We would love to hear your feedback on what is working well and feels great, along with what is missing the mark and why for these spells and classes. We would love to hear your feedback on what you like, what you don’t like, and why you feel that way for these spells and specs.Arvaanas40 3d
10 Aug FEEDBACK: Druid Spell Visual Updates Hey friends, Restoration Druids are getting updated spell effects, animations, and sounds in 7.3.0, with updates continuously coming through the PTR cycle. We would love to hear your feedback on what is working well and feels great, along with what is missing the mark and why for these spells and classes. We would love to hear your feedback on what you like, what you don’t like, and why you feel that way for these spells and spec.Arvaanas13 10 Aug
08 Aug FEEDBACK: Invasion Points Now that Invasion Points are available for testing on the PTR, we'd like to hear your feedback on them. What's working well? What could be improved? Any bugs or odd behavior you've encountered? Thanks!Lore21 08 Aug
9h Feedback: Light's Breach - Raid Finder Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn6 9h
3d PTR Development Notes - Build 24829 This week, we’re testing 7.3’s weekly content rollout on the PTR, using an accelerated schedule. Over the next few days, we’ll be unlocking things on the PTR in the order they’ll be available on live after 7.3 releases, according to the following schedule: “Week 1” is currently active on the PTR. This includes the first two story chapters and their related unlocks, including World Quests in the first two Argus areas. “Week 2” will activate tomorrow, August 16. This includes the next couple chapters of the story, access to the third Argus area, and Invasion Points “Week 3” will activate Friday, August 18. This includes the remaining story chapters and the rest of 7.3’s non-raid content, such as the Seat of the Triumvirate dungeon and access to the Netherlight Crucible. As this testing continues, please let us know if you encounter any strange errors or inconsistencies. Thanks!Lore4 3d
15 Aug Raid Testing Schedule - August 17-21 On Thursday, August 17th and Friday, August 18th we will be conducting raid tests of Antorus, the Burning Throne. Once testing has concluded on Friday we will be testing the first wing of Raid Finder difficulty over the weekend. Thursday, August 17th Portal Keeper Hasabel - Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne 13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 22:00 CEST) Eonar - Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne 14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST) Friday, August 18th Imonar the Soulhunter - Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne 13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 22:00 CEST) Varimathras - Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne 14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST) Friday, August 18th - Monday, August 21st Light's Breach - Raid Finder As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a PTR environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the bosses being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback. Q: How do I get into the raid zone? A: In Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade Sr. in order to teleport into the raid zone while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone will not be available when the zone is not open for testing.) Q: What character should I use to test the raid? A: Whichever you prefer. We will be scaling players' effective level to 110 for raid testing, and their item level to an appropriate threshold for the encounter(s) being tested. Q: How long does testing last? A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we're satisfied that we've received that information for a given boss, we'll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.Skordyn0 15 Aug
10 Aug 7.3 PTR Build Deploy - 8/8/2017 Greetings friends! We'll be pushing a new 7.3.0 build to PTR this morning and will need to bring realms down to do so. No ETA for today's push but I'll ping this thread if things look like they're going to take longer than usual (~4-6 hours). As always this thread will remain open for discussion, so long as conversations remain civil and adhere to forum guidelines. Thanks for your patience everyone!Arvaanas2 10 Aug
22 Jul Feedback: Seat of the Triumvirate Hi all, 7.3's new dungeon - the Seat of the Triumvirate - is now available for testing on the PTR. In this thread, we'd like to gather as much of your feedback as possible regarding the new dungeon, once you've had a chance to run it. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated, including topics like: The overall flow of the dungeon Visuals, including creatures and environment Boss encounters and their mechanics Overall difficulty Any bugs or unexpected behavior you may have encountered Any other general thoughts about the dungeon Thanks!Skordyn3 22 Jul
28 Jun PTR Feedback Forum Guidelines Guidelines In addition to the forum Code of Conduct (https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft. The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net, or Blizzard Entertainment are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, and/or non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words "Blizzard," "Blue," or any community team members' names in a thread topic is frowned upon. Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Posting "First" or IBTL ("in before lock") constitutes as spamming. You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL ("in before the lock") is not helpful, and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Do not "bump" posts. The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called "necro bumping" or "necroing"). Petition posts are frowned upon. These are discussion forums and, as such, we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Do not post about locked or deleted threads. Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It's up to you to read the forum Code of Conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules. There is also cool down period we institute during times of high forum traffic. If you are violating policy during one of these times due to frustration, you will be given a three-hour cool down suspension. This does not get logged on your record and is simply in place to keep the forums readable and civil. Serious violations will still have the appropriate action taken against them as documented in the Code of Conduct, and we do keep track of these cool down periods separately—if one is found to be repeatedly violating policy, appropriate action will be taken.Kaivax0 28 Jun
28 Jun Welcome! Please read. Welcome to the 7.3 PTR Feedback forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the 7.3 PTR with your fellow World of Warcraft players, and give feedback on changes currently in testing. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614763495) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures on the Broken Isles!Kaivax0 28 Jun
25m Argus a no-fly zone - NOT happy! Most of us did pathfinder. It was a long process to accomplish it, only to get it striped away again in the 7.3. content. It is a totally different situation from patch content until Pandaria, where flying was available from the start without effort. While I understand that gameplay would have been compromised with flying in those very small zones. But after Legion was designed from the start to incorporate flying as an upcoming feature, many of us would have expected that especially a shattered world like Argus might be designed with flying in mind. Argus could have become a zone with flying as gameplay element (without even requiring pathfinder 1+2), just like many zones in Burning Crusade or the IceCrown Glacier and Storm-Peaks in Northrend were. Or do the designers who did those zones no longer work at Blizzard? It is a disappointment and wasted potential. edit: Thanks for moving the tread into the PTR forum.Baelzhebub111 25m
2h Elite Sets/Appearance in the wardrobe Why cant i check how the PvP Elite set looks in the in game version of the wardrob-feature (Shift-P) while i can see how the mythic variants looks like. Fix that, seriously.Fíeldmedic1 2h
7h Request regarding new 7.3 casting animations To get straight to the point I would like to request introducing an option in 7.3 to choose between using old/new casting animations and old/new spell effects. You can find many videos on youtube illustrating what I'm talking about. Now to elaborate a bit, and this is my personal (unpopular I guess) opinion, first of all I'd like to make it clear that the new 7.3 spell effects (spell particles/effects) are nice and I like them a lot. What I unfortunately don't particularly enjoy are the new casting animations (which is essentially what your character does when casting). To be more precise I'll point out two things that I personally don't like about the new 7.3 casting animations (DISCLAIMER: everything below is my personal point of view and you don't necessarily have to agree with it, that's why I'm asking for a option in the first place): 1. The new "ready to punch you in the face" combat stance for casters when they're in combat. There was something noble, something majestic and prideful in the "idle" stance my Mage had even when in combat. I don't particularly enjoy her new 7.3 karate pose with an angry face like an emotionally distressed warrior. 2. The 7.3 casting animations. They are just too aggressive and lack former precision, former elegance. The new Ice Lance casting animation looks like she's back-handedly sowing wheat on the field. Casting Arcane Barrage/Flurry looks like she literally has to use her back and tilt her whole upper body forward for... extra force? The "squats" when casting Arcane Blast are just... they aren't elegant enough for my likes to put it softly. Again, everything above is my my personal opinion and you don't necessarily have to agree with it. In this regard, an option to choose between using old/new casting animations and old/new spell effects would be most welcome in terms of satisfying everyone.Nevian25 7h
8h Feedback: Forbidden Descent - Raid Finder Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn3 8h
8h The new purple form is ugly. Credit to MathiazsLindberg@Reddit https://i.redd.it/q4mj5yshsjgz.png The new shadow form in the latest PTR has changed again to Purple form. What bothers me the most about that change is that we already had this purple form in early Legion days. After an outcry this was quickly changed to again SHADOW FORM. Now, again we are seeing this hideous of form.. It is disappointing, it makes us all feel like the feedback that we provided earlier was a waste of time. Why are we being forced to this again? If you like purple give people an option to go purple like they had in MOP-WOD. Don't break the image we have for SPriests all these years.Menz8 8h
9h Blood Deathknight Mobility. You have been aware of the issues with mobility since the launch of legion for Blood Death Knights. So, one simple question. Are you going to resolve this issue for 7.3?Ashadeus6 9h
12h LoL no visual for Lock your kidding me right ? you freaken Gutted us gived our abilities to other classes majorly the coolest animated ones and you seriously not updating that litle we have left ? but you updating everyone else that allready have some nice animations ? screw this...Zoldread11 12h
15h 7.3 Feral buff ... is a nerf, wtf Blizzard ? Hello Blizzard. With some simcraft test, i can say the new Feral change in 7.3 is a nerf with 10% less DPS with 4x T21 and full 920 gear simulation. Feral can't reach 1M DPS on a pull with this change, when Rogue can easily do 2M+. Is it real ? Blizzard, you smoke weed and like to be drunked ? Feral is the worst DPS in melee at the moment. Feral is the worst Druid class, Guardian and Boomkin is just super-op when Feral is ALWAYS !@#$ing bad since Cataclysm. Feral has no survivability in PvE/PvP. Feral is not very good in Mythic+ unless some affix pop. Feral is bad in PvP, do you see "Gladiator Feral" ? LOL, no. Not anymore. Feral doesn't exist in Top #1000 Tomb Of Sargeras best raid logs in 7.2 patch. Feral can do single-target OR AoE damage, it's crazy ??? Never see that in many class. In Feral, you need to choose ... So bad. Feral is really hard to play, for 0 rewards. With perfect rotation, i can't compete. Some class with -20 ilvl can do more DPS than you in single-target AND AoE. Taking Rogue is always better in any situation. Taking Boomkin is always better in any situation. 1 Rogue = 2 Feral. What are you doing ? Cat doesn't enjoy the new Druid design team ... we are so low ... and others class are so high ... I want to go competitive on Argus as Feral, but with that change, i think we can just delete the class and stop dreaming. Why 4 spec on Druid if you can't assume that need more work ? Yes, the tuning isn't active on PTR (i think ...), but we need a real buff, not talent change or some !@#$. Tons of rage in this post, but all of this is real ... Blizzard, we need help.Kemsiz15 15h
18h Quest bug I do not get the Magni quest (the Argus one,with the cinematic).Because of that,I cannot unlock Mac'aree either.Stefanbrave2 18h
1d T21 Holy Paladin Nerfs when? PTR seems like it's coming to an end and I'm still not seeing nerfs to the HPal T21. I really don't want to reroll to a class/spec that literally an inbred can play, smashing their face into the keyboard, and still do really well, just because its T21 is so !@#$ing ridiculous. Seriously, go on the HPal discord. The people who do all the theorycrafting will actually tell you that T21 is way too powerful right now and nerfs should be coming soon. So where are the nerfs? Also getting really sick of the disparity of treatment between different healer specs. T21 Druid was good and already received a 60% nerf to its 2-piece bonus.Tarmena1 1d
1d Warlock Animations 7.3 I can't wait to see what you do with this blizzardBusiris13 1d
1d WW T21 Feedback After seeing the new set for WW T21 I am in shock. Blizzard, you can't possibly mean to release the set in its current state. The set seems like a massive downgrade from the previous tier not to mention that I am still running 2P T19 together with 4P T20 because its just too strong. And the way T21 looks right now its going to feel like i am stuck with older tier gear because its just way better. The 3 seconds off of RSK should have been made baseline since we were using for so many months and the fact that I at some point need to swap it out will feel like a huge downgrade. Like giving me the cake but not letting me eat it but letting me taste it before you steal it from me kinda feeling. I love playing my WW monk and i have for years but blizzard, please give us some insight in your design prosess for WW sets. After the T19 4P i was already struggling to see your reasoning behind it, T20 was the kind of sets i have been expecting from you guys but this T21 just feels wrong in all kinds of ways. There are only 2 logical reasons i can come up with and thats either that you have one more raid planned that will have amazing sets or that you want the transition from T21 to the next expansion to be less noticable. I was always under the impression that the last gear at the end of a expansion was suppose to be really fun and strong for the short time it lasted, but looking at the current T21 set-bonus it feels like the word bonus needs to be removed. TL;DR - Please make T21 fun/goodGinthuz1 1d
1d LET'S REROLL Stealth > FAN OF KNIVES > KILLED 7 PPL SAY SOMETHING BLIZZARd?Freakycow2 1d
2d Macro import I use a lot of macros - and they are not copied by character transfer to the PTR. That is so annoying that I will not play the PTR.Sitt3 2d
2d 7.3 Fury Warrior Thread for feedback on All things fury warrior in 7.3: I've not had a chance to play on the PTR since the most recent updates to execute, but from the comments I've seen (US forums, MMO Champion etc.), the change has been welcomed with a fairly 'meh' reaction. The change is basically a trade off between higher damage early in the execute phase (low Jugg stacks) and lower damage later in the phase (high Jugg stacks). A relatively non-impact buff/nerf either way. In my opinion this doesn't address the underlying issue with Execute for fury (outside of T19), which is enrage up time. TLDR: Proposed change 'Bloodthirst has additional 15% chance to crit when boss is below 20%' . (essentially baking in 1 furious slash buff to Bloodthirst) Reasoning: The main mechanic to get enraged during execute phase is bloodthirst, we stop using Rampage at 20% to enrage due to Execute being the priority Rage user. Due to crit being the worst stat for fury warriors, i think most of us are running around with 15-20% crit chance. By the time we've used a couple of furious slash's, non-crit bloodthirst's and non-enraged exectues we've used a fair few GCD's in a non-enraged state. By baking in an additional +15% to bloodthirst in the execute phase, this would give most fury warriors a baseline BT crit chance of 30-35%, with a rotation using 1 furious slash prior to Bloodthirst this is a 45-50% chance in real terms. Which may sound OP, but due to our short enrage buff time of 4 seconds, i think it would balance relatively well. 45-50% is also the equivalent crit chance of BT in T19 gear (15% BT base line crit + 1x 30% T19 furious slash) - and execute was very smooth in T19, while not being OP. A potential issue with this would be marginalising massacre and massacre ring which to be honest I've not thought through an answer for yet (as well as the T19 set, which has already been marginalised by ToS). edit: Also though thought, this may make T20 2 piece OP as it'll give access to alot more buffed raging blows.Neg0 2d
2d Raid Finder Light's Breach talk I found a bug in 3rd boss. Impossible to kill with 10 determination. Adds killing us so fast or dunno because the damage impossible to heal up wat people get there. If you have any problem in new Raid Finder 1st wing tell to the Dev here.Rózsomák3 2d
2d Friendly nameplate settings Since you took away our ability to manipulate friendly nameplates it would be nice if we could get some ingame settings to change friendly nameplates, even if its only accessible from the cvars. A couple of settings I would like to see: - Class colored names (not the bar but the actual name) - Outline/fat outline - Font size Also the "/console nameplateShowOnlyNames 1" command should be split into two so that there is one for both friendly and enemyPacer3 2d
2d Tier 21 is boring For almost all classes. It just increases the dmg of one spell and second bonus is something like "has a chance". For example: Each successive ice bolt of a Flurry deals 0% more damage. When you consume Brain Freeze, the damage of your next Frostbolt is increased by 0%. When you spend Holy Power, you gain 0 Haste, Critical Strike, Mastery, or Versatility for 0 sec. When Blade of Justice deals damage, you have a 0% chance to increase the values of the two-piece bonus by 0% for 0 sec. Colossus Smash also increases your critical strike damage against the target by 0% for its duration. Mortal Strike increases the damage and critical strike chance of your next Whirlwind or Slam by 0%, stacking up to 0 times. Increase the damage of Solar Wrath and Lunar Strike by 0%. When you cast Starsurge, the damage of your Moonfire and Sunfire spells is increased by 0% for 0 sec. All of these are pretty much the same! Come on, give us some real tier sets that does something more exciting..Alempa0 2d
2d "eredarargus" leather and mail armor http://www.wowhead.com/news=268555 When leather and mail "eredarargus" will be added on ptr?Alexeyo1 2d
2d wPvP PvP templates are still not active in world PvP. Fix it.Reginald4 2d
2d T21 Prot warrior 2 set item does not extend next shield block by 6 sec, and demo shout on over 1 min cd seems really weak for on demand moments. I know its difficult to come up with 21 different set item builds. I rather see something In rotation that reduce CD on a skill or passively adds extra defence mechanic.Paìn0 2d
3d Pre-Argus crafted gear not upgradable to 935? Is it intended only the new crafted gear can be raised up to 935? Which means it is limited to; New Astral Alch trinket New JC helm Shoulders for leather/mail Legs for cloth Chest for plate That... doesn't seem worth the effort to go out and both craft the new gear, then upgrade it. At all. Pic of me trying to use the new Primal Obliterum on a 10/10 pre-Argus alch stone: http://i.imgur.com/R2sWz4J.jpgEndymaei11 3d
3d Undead male model completly broken Hello. Im coming with this BUG again. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614794008#post-1 90% of shoulders on new undead male model are bugged. "Why (again) so big hole in right shoulder? Right one on undead looks like a levitating. Same with ToV and Emerald Nightmare sets." Looks like new PvP and raid sets are bugged too. ^ My mistake. On both shoulders. Now while casting I can see a huge space between my character and shoulerpads. All what is have to be done is to fix & get them a bit closer to character. Im really person what place characters looks in same line with stats. And now, Im running in T20 with T6 shoulderpads beacuse somehow they looks correct. Bug was posted 22 jan, about same day I submit bug in game.Xaeo13 3d
3d Old Emissary Caches Old emissary caches right now do not reward any AP on PTR. Is that going to stay? Last time people who stored largely benefitted, so would appreciate clarification. Many thanks.Demagoge0 3d
3d Arcane staff bug ? Hello, Maybe some of you have already talked about it, but I'm pretty mad at this problem and I really want Blizzard to listen. When casting Mark of Aluneth, the character raises his staff and then it stays in his hands while he casts. It looks cool on some races, but terribly ugly on male humans for example. The staff is moving through his head, it's very disturbing and visually awful. I saw a warlock using the same animation with his staff but after the artifact cast, his staff went back on his back. Why can't we have the same as Arcane Mage ? Maybe you did this animation on purpose, then make it good looking on every races, please. Thanks for reading !Veldman4 3d
3d Feedback: Portal Keeper Hasabel Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn4 3d
3d 7.3 Thief's Bargain cooldown nerf Is a good example of a nerf thanks to racials. Thief's Bargain has huge pros and huge cons. Pros being 10% increased damage at all times as well as reduced CD on Vanish and the con being having 15% less HP on top of an already lower health pool, thus being very susceptible to dying in a stun lock. The problem however is that thanks to the human racial as well as the orc recial+relentless, the con of dying in a stun is severely reduced. Idk im just salty :PErmahgerd0 3d
4d Feedback about Arcane Mage Tier 21 set TLDR: These boni gives us around 2% dps increase and don't provide QoL effects. I will use some abbrevations. AB is Arcane Blast, Abarr is Arcane Barrage, AM is Arcane Missiles. AB(0) is an Arcane Blast casted when there was no arcane charges at all, AB(4) is an Arcane Blast which casted when there was 4 arcane charges. To understand what i want to say, my PTR mage character's AB(0) damage is around 165k and AB(4) damage is around 800k. If we consider these spell as separate ones, most of the arcane mages damage comes from AB(4) and AM(4) spells. AB(0)..AB(3) are used only to increase charges to get to 4 charges, the ramp-up deal little damage. 2pc bonus: "Each Arcane Charge you spend increases your damage dealt by 2% for 8 sec. " We can spend our arcane charges using Abarr. When we do this, a GCD occurs. Even with the Temporal flux talent (or Soul of the Archmage legendary ring), we can finish cast only AB(3), until debuff goes off. So, the problem with the 2pc bonus is that it increases damage when we cast our low damage spells, so its contribution to our overall damage is little bit more than 0%. 4pc bonus: "When you generate an Arcane Charge, you have a 4% chance to increase your haste by 20% for 6 sec." As the proc chance is 4%, we need 25 cast in average to see this buff, which is around 50-60 seconds (considering that we have to reset charges, evocate, etc). I tested in PTR and got the buff 4 times in 4 minutes, so we can say, we get it once a minute. 20% haste, for 6 sec once in 60 seconds translates to 2% dmg increase, which isn't really much.Npí2 4d
4d Feedback: Mythic Imonar the Soulhunter Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn2 4d
4d Feedback: Mythic Varimathras Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn2 4d
4d PTR are now back to online! 300 mb update It is time to see its end! Cya in Argus!Stealthi0 4d
4d Offline PTR Servers seem to be offline.Anyones knows why this is happening?Stefanbrave5 4d
4d PTR just wondering does the characters on PTR get deleted at all i copied a char over but was in wrong realm i deleted him but doesnt completely delete him just wondering if it get wipedSkrizen1 4d
4d Story progression (24781) - The Speaker Calls I made a brand new character copy today to re-check the actual state of Argus's story progression. By completing the quest "Sizing Up the Opposition" I just receive credit for 1/3 chapter: The Assault Begins. However that doesn't lead to anything, Turalyon offers only the weekly quest "Fuel of a Doomed World" on the deck of Vindicaar (Antoran Wastes). That shouldn't be the part of the one-time campaign. I searched all over the 3 zones and Vindicaars for clues and found out there's a quest exclamation mark available on the upper deck map of Krokuun Vindicaar, saying: "The Speaker Calls". However I can't find any NPC on the location marked by the map. I went straight to Krokul Hover to check Magni Bronzebeard in person but while he's there next to Hatuun, he doesn't offer the quest either. I already tried to use teleports / relog / restart without success. The quest NPC who supposed to offer "The Speaker Calls" doesn't show up.Voxxel5 4d
4d No music? So,the patch is pretty much finished,but no music so far on Argus.Why?Stefanbrave5 4d
5d Fun cosmetic item I know it's late in the ptr schedule, but perhaps we could find a new cosmetic item in the form of a book dropped on argus. Argus Catalogue "The book seems to be a catalogue of various items from toys, fel equipped machinery and latest armour trends" The reason I ask this is that we have a shop brand in the UK called Argos and well it'd be a hilarious cultural reference for us europeans!Árani0 5d
5d Templar's Verdict's and other animations TV is just a golden swing, homogenised with animations of other melees and we lost because of that. Golden swing itself would be good if it had more to it, like some sparkles or fires and affected also weapon like Clawing Shadow for unholy dk. Also hit effect of CS and TV is also problem, it's too small and barely visible and too similar in colour to auto-attack effect. It would be very nice if attack effect on targets would have animation like old exorcism hit effect(flame and symbol). Blade of Justice also need more sparks and glow around sword when paladin raises his weapon. Just look at SPOILER: Turalyon and his animations. Also TV and JV also clip through the floor so animations need adjustment with the weapons too. I would like to ask also for ret overhaul too, especially for throwing away judgment window mechanic, it's just dumb, simply dumb.Bedeleczyl0 5d
5d T21 Affliction warlock again seriously ??!!! Well i'd like to share a post i found on MMO champion written by an affliction warlock as me that doesn't understand the thinking behind thoses new bonuses. He point out the uselessness of thoses bonus. Please note that i changed some words by ... because i think it does not enter your chart. here we are : " The Affliction bonuses are absolutely dreadful. I honestly cannot believe that they changed the original T20 bonuses because of the massive feedback that redesigning a spec to be a multidot specialist and then forcing it to be all about a channeled, single target spell's uptime was seriously .... and yet.... Both the T21 bonues are the same thing...yes, Drain Soul based. And they ..., for exactly the same reason the old T20 did. There seems to be no connected thinking at all going on here. The T21 bonuses are both rigidly single-target based, because Drain Soul is. They do absolutely nothing whatever to empower your damage on anything else. Maybe they think affy's multidot damage is so good that it can do without tier bonus effects... ( I'm wondering as well ) The 2-set bonus is completely useless unless you have Unstable Affliction already running on the same target; yet it's the one bloody dot that you don't have constantly running.Quite the opposite, since you want to block it around other buffs. If you give up either the T19 or T20 shard-proccing bonuses, then our shard generation will be way down, and so will our UA usage, unless they plan to make up for that somewhere else, thus there's a very good chance that the procs will be wasted. As it's an RNG there's no way to plan around this bonus, because I;d assume if it procs there's no use in casting at that point UA because the proc is already gone, as it;s based on each DS tick. It does not even say whether it's one UA instance or all of them, because each UA is treated as a separate thing.. And oh yes it !@#$s up your Reap-MG-Drain cycles. The 4-set basically buffs Drain Soul. They're both single target bonuses, which means that there will be a balance issue: either single target will be too strong with T21, or too weak without it. I'll repeat, last time everyone complained that it was really, really, bad when you have two conflicting design goals - remake aff as a multidot specialist, but have the tier bonuses exclusively about tunelling a single target. Tell everyone that Malefic Grasp is too good and too much of a default talent, so we're nerfing it, yet reinforcing it as a go-to talent via tier bonuses. Yet here we are, back again, I mean, do the design team actually talk to each other? Do they even remember why they had to change the T20 bonuses? I guess not, because they've pretty much done exactly the same thing, what was it that Eintein said about repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result? I'd be really, really suprised if this makes it to live. On the other hand, I have a bad feeling it might. I just find it astonishing that they'd revisit something already writtenoff and a bad idea when the reasons for it being bad haven;t changed. It has a definite air of either being pulled randomly from a hat...or someone's Bright Idea they just won't let drop. Yes, yes, it;s all early days and bonuses can change (as they did for 7.2). But if we don;t point out how bad this is, it won't change." Me again now : AS i'm pretty sure i will not get any answer from a blue but i still know that a moderator from blizzard will read that so please pass on the message and push what he point out. Maybe someone on the Dev team will agree with that making a mistake is fine correct it is Great !. Cheers,Deathdot8 5d