7.3 PTR Feedback

1d Feedback: Hope's End Raid Finder Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn2 1d
1d Feedback: Mythic Varimathras Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn3 1d
1d Feedback: Mythic Aggramar Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn3 1d
3d Raid Testing Schedule - October 18th-24th Wednesday, October 18th - Friday, October 20th Forbidden Descent - Raid Finder Antorus, the Burning Throne 13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 22:00 CEST) Friday, October 20th Varimathras - Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne 13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 22:00 CEST) Aggramar - Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne 14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST) Hope's End - Raid Finder Antorus, the Burning Throne 15:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 00:00 CEST) Hope's End Raid Finder will remain open over the weekend. As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a PTR environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the bosses being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback. Q: How do I get into the raid zone? A: In Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade Sr. in order to teleport into the raid zone while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone will not be available when the zone is not open for testing.) Q: What character should I use to test the raid? A: Whichever you prefer. We will be scaling players' effective level to 110 for raid testing, and their item level to an appropriate threshold for the encounter(s) being tested. Q: How long does testing last? A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we're satisfied that we've received that information for a given boss, we'll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.Skordyn1 3d
3d Feedback: Forbidden Descent Raid Finder Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn0 3d
28 Sep 7.3.2 Mac Builds - 9/27/2017 Hey everyone! We're aware that 7.3.2 Mac build files are not available at the moment and we will deploy them tomorrow morning. Thanks for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.Arvaanas0 28 Sep
24 Sep PTR Development Notes - Patch 7.3.2 We’ve updated the 7.3 PTR with a new patch, labeled as 7.3.2. This patch is very minor, focused around updating a few of our backend systems as well as making some final adjustments in preparation for the release of the Antorus raid zone. There’s no new content or features in this update, and any other changes will be extremely light (in most cases limited to simply correcting tooltips to reflect hotfixes that are already live). As such, we’re not planning to post regular development notes with future builds, but will post updates regarding raid testing as that process continues. Thanks, and happy testing!Lore4 24 Sep
28 Jun PTR Feedback Forum Guidelines Guidelines In addition to the forum Code of Conduct (https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft. The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net, or Blizzard Entertainment are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, and/or non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words "Blizzard," "Blue," or any community team members' names in a thread topic is frowned upon. Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Posting "First" or IBTL ("in before lock") constitutes as spamming. You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL ("in before the lock") is not helpful, and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Do not "bump" posts. The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called "necro bumping" or "necroing"). Petition posts are frowned upon. These are discussion forums and, as such, we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Do not post about locked or deleted threads. Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It's up to you to read the forum Code of Conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules. There is also cool down period we institute during times of high forum traffic. If you are violating policy during one of these times due to frustration, you will be given a three-hour cool down suspension. This does not get logged on your record and is simply in place to keep the forums readable and civil. Serious violations will still have the appropriate action taken against them as documented in the Code of Conduct, and we do keep track of these cool down periods separately—if one is found to be repeatedly violating policy, appropriate action will be taken.Kaivax0 28 Jun
28 Jun Welcome! Please read. Welcome to the 7.3 PTR Feedback forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the 7.3 PTR with your fellow World of Warcraft players, and give feedback on changes currently in testing. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614763495) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures on the Broken Isles!Kaivax0 28 Jun
12h MM T21 4PC Anything to get the developers' attention. Please, I kindly as of you to NOT let MM's 4 set bonus be something that is almost completely useless for single target. Anyone else who feels as frustrated, please feel free to express yourself here.Ronaan2 12h
1d Frost T19/T21 Dear Devs, I hope this message find you well. In the next build, could we see your response regarding the issue of mixing a past tier set and current tier set ? For frost mage I see a sinergy between T19 and T21. I would hate farming Nighthold and Argunite in hope to drop 930 Titanforge T19 pieces. In general I do not like to farm old content for this reason. Kind regards, TrostLetrost7 1d
1d Sets in Legion versus Warlords! Hey everyone! My opinion is that sets were handled a lot better in WoD than they are now in Legion. I understand that the powercreep was "too excessive" in WoD (and I do remember the difference in how you needed 30k dps to kill butcher in highmaul, and then in hellfire you had classes bursting 1 mill dps). However, for me that "felt" better than how it is in Legion. In WoD (and many previous expansions) getting a new raid tier always meant that you would get more powerful and stronger, in Legion that's not always the case. _______ To give an example, for MM hunter going into Argus. While the 2-set is okei, the 4 set is very lackluster. And if you can get lucky enough with warforges and titanforges in ToS and NH those sets would do better than the new Antorus set, even with much lower ilvl. For me this feels wrong. If a MM hunter would "optimize" (and tbh, we all want to optimize as much as possible) he would have to run through both NH and ToS farming sets, while progressing Antorus. The same "concern" is for some other classes as well; arms warriors, holy priests, ww monks, and possibly others. __________ While I don't mind us having 6 pieces (I agree its an interesting addition), I think Blizzard should make sure that the "new" sets coming would be an upgrade, this can either be by making the set bonuses stronger, making old sets weaker (a lot more than it currently is being done, but this is also a nerf that "feels" bad for players), or by doing something with the warforge and titanforge system. Personally I would like to see the warforge and titanforge system "reverted" to how it was in WOD, with +6 ilvls being warforged, and possible socket in addition made it a very potent and big upgrade. If Blizzard still wants TF to remain, then they could have +5 for warforge, and +10 for titanforge (still having excitement for items becoming "empowered" but not having it go completely "out of line" as it is now in its current state).Kollbjorn3 1d
2d Please add a Unsullied BoA vendor It would make gearing up alts so much easier :) make them cost 200 argunite per token or something. Just please add one at some pointKennshiro0 2d
3d T21 Havoc We are already in the second round of T21 tuning but so far we do not see any kind of change at worst and badly thought T21 of all class. For the nth time, the dh are the last wheel of the wagon. At present, dh is suffering from many problems and seeing no change in core spells or talents on the horizon. At least to have a functional Tier set but nothing of this is happening. Especially what is really difficult to understand is the second tier bonus (buff 15% haste for 8 sec after eye beam) why ?????? it is really useless. One idea might be: Chaos Strike has the 20% / 30% canche of resetting the CD of EB or CS has canche to reduce the EB cd for 5 sec. In this way 1) We are not force to use a specific build with the T21 2) With more eb and blid eye talent we can generate more fury, as a result:    a) Aothg will no longer be a must have    b) More choice in the legendary set 3) it makes sense to insert EB into single target rotation. 4) To increase EB damage, the right way is to increase not so much its output but its frequency of use.Lurios13 3d
3d Graphical Bug: Hidden Belt + DK T21 The Legs of the DK T21 do not have something in place if you hide your belt. Basically there is a Band of Skin ging around you where the belt should be. Older Transmogs hat some sort of Texture or at least a finished ending underneath to prevent that issue. At it looks like just that the pants end with a cut where the belt would be.Kessedy0 3d
4d Why bother playing windwalker This sound like a whinny title, but I'm gonna try to be objective about this. Since I've chosen to play this spec, I'm used to the ups and downs of the "balance roulette" of Blizzard. Although I must admit, I'm a bit salty after the announced nerfs to T19 and T20 which from a balance standpoint even if they seem like reasonable changes to make T21 more appealing... As Babylonius puts it, "it's one way to do it". The problem is still that even with those nerfs, T21 is still pretty unappealing to me. Nevermind the loss of dps output, the changes in gameplay are where the problems lies for me. The random nature of Blackout kicks free proccs providing your dps is the sole reason I'm probably gonna switch to hunter for this tier. I played windwalker because its dps was certainly not be the best, but at least it was reliable. The steadiness of the specc was what drew me to it. No poison bomb, no lock'n load, no random free execute... Windwalker was as straigthforward as it gets. And now it's no more. I thought I could keep the old 6p if I got lucky enough and farmed content enough to get them to reasonable Itemlvl and keep playing ww the way that I liked... But no more it seems. I know from the last Q&A that RNG based game systems is a big part of the design of a MMORPG like WoW, I just hoped it wouldn't affect my gameplay... So much for that then...Mozgos0 4d
4d 7.3.2 Legendary "Catch-up" system concerns The Datamined Legendary tokens will drop only if you earned every legendary for your class. There are no new legendaries coming, so this will help catch your alts up faster if your main has already gotten all of them! How is this fair for Druids with 4 specs compared to most of the other classes with 3 specs? And how is it fair for most specs with 3 specs compared to Demon Hunters with 2 specs? I'm personally not interested in two specs neither on my Mage, neither on my Druid (I have an off spec for it and I'm not really interested in the others). I think most people (atleast me and those I talked to) prefer if you got these tokens after you got every legendary for your main specialization and you leave your loot specialization on that spec.Moráne7 4d
4d Plz Altr Friendly patch We want all Wq unlocked in argus. More Argunite drop for alt catchup mechanics. Legendary class token drop from any time no need all legendary get from a class. Account Wide Reputations no need to farm them over again to get order hall gear. Unlock all followers for alts no need campaign. Balance of Power account wide. Prestige account wide. Nobody will repeat content worst idea I have ever seen.Rózsomák3 4d
4d Primal Sargerite vendor I would like to suggest adding a BoA order hall resource item to the list of things that you can buy with primal sargerites similar to the BoS vendor. I haven't actually visited the vendor in the PTR myself but I saw in a video on youtube that this is not yet the case.Rymisa0 4d
4d Can't create ptr account / install ptr Hi there, I were in contact with customer support because I can't create and PTR account / install it properly, as I get the error saying I've not yet been "invited to this game". The customer support rep told me to make an post on the forum here so hopefully and dev can see it and help out, because after spending a few hours we're sadly not closer to the solution. On the account management page it now says that I've got Warlords of Draenor ptr enabled after I enabled PTR under the additional settings tab on my account. I'm wondering if anyone has any solutions to this? We seem to have tried things in the backend of battle.net systems as well as reinstallements on my side and disabling a lot of softwares, including some razor software that could cause issues. Just hoping to be able to get on the PTR and test out the new sets and raid bosses like everyone else and hopefully give valuable feedback.Ennomade14 4d
4d Make Tabards truly Account-wide please. Dear Devs, What is the point of having the Account-wide Tabard Transmog system if we are required to grind the rep on every alt even though we have purchased the item on our main? It's not fun to grind exalted on every character just to use a Tabard that we already have unlocked on one character. Please remove the Rep requirements of Tabards from the Appearance tab. If we have unlocked the Tabard on 1 character, it should be immediately available on all our alts without having to grind the rep again. This has been asked by the community tons of times, yet it has not been implemented yet. This is a small but important change that everyone wants since a very long time.Xaero2 4d
4d Retribution T21 issues... I really don't know who designed this but this must be the worst set-bonus in the history of Ret... We're going from a 4-set that grants 1 HP on BoW use and BoW can reset hence grant more than 1 HP per Judge cycle. To a 4-set that grants a static 1 HP reduction per judge...an ability that doesn't reset and as such can never exceed 1 HP per judge cycle. Now here's the kicker. If you use the Highlord ring and get a DP proc just before you judge, the following spender will consume the 1 HP reduction granted by the T21 4-set and as such devalue the set-bonus making either the 4-set or the ring useless. So, Blizzard, how can this set even be a thing? Do you hate us that much?Redbladé0 4d
4d Splitting Ice breaks Frost T21 4pc Frost T21 4pc (When you consume Brain Freeze, the damage of your next Ice Lance is increased by 25%.) does not work correctly with Splitting Ice in certain situations. The buff is consumed on Ice Lance impact. With Splitting Ice, Ice Lance creates two projectiles and thus the buff will be applied (and consumed) when one of the projectiles hit, leaving the other one without any bonus. If the primary target stands behind the secondary target, Ice Lance will impact the secondary target first thus wasting the bonus on an Ice Lance that barely does any damage. Consider the following combat log from PTR: Your Ice Lance hit Weak Damage Dummy 198,490 Frost. Your Jouster applied You. Your Arctic Blast faded You. Your Ice Lance hit Weak Damage Dummy 1,622,162 Frost. (Critical) Arctic Blast only applies to the weak 200k damage Ice Lance. If we instead arrange it so that the primary target is closer, we get: Your Ice Lance hit Weak Damage Dummy 1,940,164 Frost. (Critical) Your Jouster applied You. Your Arctic Blast faded You. Your Ice Lance hit Weak Damage Dummy 164,236 Frost. Having to reposition just to activate this set bonus everytime an add spawns would be annoying as is, but in real scenarios, we usually don't have this degree of choice, which means that it's either going to be a coin toss at best, or the bonus simply won't work at worst.Norrinir0 4d
4d Portal to Orgrimmar DC Seen this happen on multiple characters, the ptr dc's when teleporting to orgrimmar. Either through cloak/hearthstone or portals. It also keeps dc'ing characters when trying to log inDragonaw1 4d
4d PTR DC Insant It has been like this for weeks and still cant log any characters and they are in Orgrimmar. It seems you get dc insant when you are in orgrimmar. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Delete cache or I dont remember 100 %. Agent dir?Malicone1 4d
5d Poison Bomb - Let's reduce RNG impact Greeetings, Is there any chance to fix RNG proc rate of Poison Bomb? For example ; Every 15 combo points spent the Rogue readies a PB. On the next finisher PB is procced. Or if you want to keep RNG in the spec changing it to like ; Your special abilities has a %10 chance to proc PB. I don't know i can say a lot of things. Even making PB as an Active Cooldown ability with calibrated damage and cooldown i m okay. But sometimes RNG bores, sometimes makes happy. Regards. Playing Rogue class should not require a reason. Rogues are both hated and loved class in the game. Forever Rogue. V.Volcâno3 5d
5d Feedback: Heroic Argus the Unmaker Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn20 5d
5d PTR, cant join "sorry, you haven’t been invited to play this game yet" Im getting this message ,any help ? i have active ptr on my account sreenshot https://gyazo.com/b2549db5406b8d065608d221ec87b4f9 EDIT : Sended ticked , gm fixed it, its working nowKuckaneverna0 5d
5d Feedback: Normal Antorus, the Burning Throne Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn6 5d
6d Sword/maces/axes transmog Still can't transmog fist weapons into swords/axes/maces. doesn't feel good.Monkize1 6d
15 Oct Enchanting Cloak? Would be nice if you add haste, crit, mastery and versatility cloak for next patch. +200 intellect isnt best for all casters so we need haste, crit or mastery.Malicone1 15 Oct
13 Oct Feedback: Heroic Antoran High Command Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn1 13 Oct
13 Oct Holy Priest T21 Set Bonuses While we understand the aim of the set bonuses is to weave in different spells to enhance the main ones (depending on the damage patterns), the current implementation doesn't feel as though it's reaching that objective - either numerically or in terms of gameplay. 2-piece is the greater offender: a 30% boost to one single FH / Heal / BH is negligible; forcing us to cast a high mana spell to gain the boost makes it even morseso. It’s a very slight gain which you absolutely shouldn’t play around in any situation. The 4-piece is a bit better, but only under very specific conditions - for example, BH weaving between PoHs to enhance both spells during AOE damage (if BH is talented, of course). Even so, we still are losing HPS compared to a standard buffed PoH casting (PotN), are at higher risk of overhealing, and you only gain a little HPM. As outlined above, both set bonuses encourage gameplay that will lower our HPS in most scenarios. If we attempt to try to and actively make something out of the buffs, we'll lose HPS and - ultimately - do worse than we could have without taking them into account. In the very best case scenario, you get an HPS loss for a minimal HPM gain. As it stands now, the best way to play with T21 is to pay no attention to the set bonuses and simply get what minor benefit comes with the flow. It’s not interactive, it doesn’t empower you, nor provides any meaningful addition to our gameplay. It's not just purely a numbers issue either, in terms of playstyle it just doesn't feel right / rewarding to be casting ST spells during heavy AOE (where you would benefit most from the buff), or casting AoE heals during periods of ST spot healing. This is especially disappointing following an extremely effective T20 set bonus. In stark contrast to T21, it encourages players to cast the appropriate spells for the type of raid damage being taken, and to great effect. In light of what we have seen of T21, we will likely end up running T20 4-piece well into the next tier if things remain how they are.Róras13 13 Oct
13 Oct Frost Mage Mastery Hey, There's 2 frost mage builds: The haste\versatility one (which about 95% of the mages use) and the mastery one (which about 5% of the mages use and is not really viable for raiding). I feel like you should be aware of this fact, which makes it even the more baffling that you just tweaked our T21 to give us more mastery than the original design. Can you PLEASE get rid of the mastery on all frost mage itemization instead of buffing it? Thanks!Arrexis0 13 Oct
13 Oct Female Draenei Model bug Is this intentional on the facial tentacles? Normal: https://i.gyazo.com/812f67f3626d60f6cf969c298e32a67b.png My characters (others have reported the same): https://i.gyazo.com/70a7fb9e6adb3f86064ed7f28fa3360e.png they are just too far back and clipping through the shoulders. Immersion breaking. It's not caused by a helmet or specific hairstyle.Naaura1 13 Oct
13 Oct Feedback: Mythic Coven of Shivarra Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn14 13 Oct
12 Oct The Hand of Fate quest bugged I arrived at Stormwind harbor, but the quest doesn't start as it's supposed to. I see Vereesa on a ship, but there is another ship right on top of it. They kinda clip together. Tried abandoning quest and restart it, but still buggedKoopii3 12 Oct
12 Oct Feedback: Mythic Kin'garoth Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn7 12 Oct
12 Oct Disconnected when trying to load in a city Hello guys. Is anyone else getting disconnected when trying to get in a major city or is it just me...?Suncokreten2 12 Oct
12 Oct Brewmasters in Antorus Trinkets In the most recent PTR cycle, the Aggramar's Conviction trinket uptime seems to have been fixed. This trinket is a "on-damage taken" proc effect. We have known that these effects have been bugged on brewmasters since about 7.1.5 and this is the first acknowledgement that these effects are bugged with reduced uptime. Are there any plans to fix all other effects like this instead of just adding a bandaid to the newest set of trinkets because they are so strong? T21 and T20 It seems that for T20, the whole of the brewmaster spec was balanced around the T20 set bonus defensively, the wow devs said that this was a mistake and wasn't intended but still this holds true at the end of T20. For T21 the new bonus at the moment provide little to no defensive value (about 7% ST and <1% multitarget.) and only provides value vs melee white swings. This is even worse since the main type of damage in antorus seems to be magical damage so the T21 tier set will provide pretty much nothing defensively. It feels like we're heading towards another nighthold type tier with the damage types and you can't dodge magic damage. T21 at the moment seems to make a low-impact spell more useful, which doesn't fix much in terms of the gameplay of the class or defensively much benifit I'm wondering if there is any plans to change this tier set to make it "useful" for the type of damage we are facing or if brewmaster as a spec will change to allow for the T21 to be used with defensive benifits vs all types of damage? If these types of changes are planned for 7.3.5 then it'll be a little too late by then because the race for world first of the new tier will have already happened?Gillixa1 12 Oct
12 Oct Feedback: Mythic Antoran High Command Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn4 12 Oct
12 Oct Feedback: Mythic Eonar the Life-Binder Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn7 12 Oct
12 Oct LEGION PVP SUCKS Hello everyone. I wish blizzard would do more for the pvp society.... Like fix world pvp, give us a solo Que system or maybe give us a duel zone... We have played the same 3vs3 bracket for so many years now and it is starts of getting' boring'.. Overall if they invest just a little bit in the pvp community the game would be so much funnier.Nichox1 12 Oct
12 Oct Warlock set Stats Any reason why you would do this? Grim Inquisitor's Gloves - Haste replaced with Versatility. Stat budget shifted towards Crit. Cord of Surging Hysteria - Replaced Mastery with Versatility. I'd just like to know the reasoning behind these stat changes. Quantify these changes with some calculations and feedback and reasoning please.Mysticdude0 12 Oct
11 Oct Aggramar's conviction (Pantheon tank trinket) Hello,just wanted to give feedback on the tank version of the Pantheon trinket Just so that everyone knows,it is a strength/agility stat trinket with a random versatility proc. So,first,the pros of that trinket: - Now the cons : -It is a proc trinket,meaning that it's defensively bad due to how unreliable it is -Given it only has strength/agility,it offers no defensive bonuses outside of the unreliable proc -Proc rate is low enough to make it worthless defensively -It is worthless offensively compared to many other trinkets we have available to us Now,the worst part : Tanks in an organised raid team will be forced to equip it even though it is very bad,no tank will ever wear it for any other reasons than "My raid leader made me". Due to the unorganised nature of PUG groups,it won't ever see use there at all TL:DR : It is a terrible trinket that we will have to equip against our own will if in an organised raid team,that is absolutely not fun,especially considering that there are a few interesting trinkets in Antorus that could be fun to play with. What I would suggest is to add something more to it -More passive stats,especially secondaries or armor,so that it's worth something defensively outside of the proc -A more marked offensive effect,so that it doesn't fall so far behind basic stat sticks and damage oriented tanking trinkets/melee DPS trinkets More suggestions are very welcome,as anything could make this trinket more interesting as it is in its current state.It is supposed to be our Legion endgame trinket,let's not let it become trash :)Lightslayers0 11 Oct
11 Oct Mount collection achievement for 350 mounts Dear developers, I would be so happy if you could add new collection achievements for primarily mounts, but also for pets and toys, in patch 7.3. We are closing in on two years now since the last mount collection achievement was added, for collecting 300 mounts. Adding a new milestone for 350 mounts for patch 7.3 seems fitting and would add a lot of value to the experience for every collector out there, including me. Collecting mounts, pets and toys is such a fun aspect of this game and I really hope that you can add new achievements in patch 7.3 for all of the collectors in the community, simply because it is so much fun to have new collection achievements to work towards. Thanks in advance! Best regards, QuadQuadowitch14 11 Oct
11 Oct Minor Aman'Thul's Vision feedback While looking up Aman'Thul's Vision under Agrus, the Unmaker's loot table, it states the trinket is iLv 1000, where as under the legendary loot tab it's stated to be iLv 1060.Rouzal0 11 Oct
11 Oct T21 MM hunter 4p proc hits only main target even with multiple marked targets. Is it the bug or intended?Аэсде11 11 Oct
11 Oct about recent titan trinket changes ... judging by this we'll be able to upgrade titan trinkets by 5 ilvl (each week?) will regular titanforging be disabled for these trinkets? otherwise you might run into a situation where you upgrade the trinket for weeks and then just get a better one off high titanforge procc. if regular titanforging will remain for those trinkets specifically, can it procc all the way to ilvl 1000?Blackshades1 11 Oct
10 Oct Feedback: Khaz'goroth's Courage The fact this procs off auto damage is terrible, it basically makes it rubbish for anyone except Fury Warriors. The only alternative for a path of the titans trinket is the stat stick which is also sub par.Dldldldlldld0 10 Oct