BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, Raids

16 May Raid Testing Schedule - May 16th-18th On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, May 16th-18th we will be conducting raid tests of Mythic Uldir. We will also be conducting another test of Heroic Mythrax on Friday, May 18th. Wednesday, May 16th Zek'voz - Mythic Uldir 22:00 CEST Vectis - Mythic Uldir 23:00 CEST Thursday, May 17th Fetid Devourer - Mythic Uldir 22:00 CEST - Feedback Thread MOTHER - Mythic Uldir 23:00 CEST - Feedback Thread Friday, May 18th Taloc - Mythic Uldir 22:00 CEST - Feedback Thread Zul - Mythic Uldir 23:00 CEST - Feedback Thread Mythrax - Heroic Uldir 23:59 CEST - Feedback Thread As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a Beta environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the bosses being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback. Q: How do I get into the raid zone? A: In Zuldazar, Boralus, Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade III in order to teleport into the raid zone while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone will not be available when the zone is not open for testing.) Q: What character should I use to test the raid? A: Whichever you prefer. We will be scaling players' effective level to 120 for raid testing, and their item level to an appropriate threshold for the encounter(s) being tested. Q: How long does testing last? A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we're satisfied that we've received that information for a given boss, we'll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.Bradanvar0 16 May
2d Feedback: Island Expeditions A new Battle for Azeroth feature, Island Expeditions, is now available for testing for characters that complete a the "Island Expedition" tutorial quest at level 115. Once unlocked, Normal Island Expeditions can be completed by characters of level 110-120. This unlock is account-wide. Heroic, Mythic, and PvP Island Expeditions become available at level 120. Alliance players can queue from the Expedition table in Boralus Harbor, near the Tradewinds Market. Look for the green ship occupying the second slip. Horde players can queue from the Expedition table in Zuldazar Harbor, at the Port of Zandalar, on the west side. Look for the red ship. What are we testing? We are currently testing Un’gol Ruins, Dread Chain, and Molten Cay. There are 12 NPC teams available for testing (6 per faction). What is the goal of an Island Expedition? The goal of an Island Expedition is to collect Azerite. The first team to 6000 Azerite wins. A group of NPCs from the opposing faction (or players, if PvP) will also be present, competing with you for the Azerite. Many things on the Island reward Azerite: chests, Azerite crystals, powerful creatures, friendly NPCs in need of aid, killing enemy NPCs, and more. You’ll find things you can interact with, scattered all across the Island to help you. Thank you for testing, and we’re looking forward to your feedback!Aerythlea19 2d
17 May Dungeon Feedback Please use the following threads to provide feedback on Battle for Azeroth dungeons: Tol Dagor Atal'Dazar Waycrest Manor The Underrot Shrine of the Storm Freehold The MOTHERLODE!! Temple of Sethraliss Kings' Rest Siege of BoralusAerythlea0 17 May
25 Apr Welcome! Please read Welcome! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the Battle for Azeroth Beta test with your fellow World of Warcraft players, and describe issues related to items and classes that you encountered while testing. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/9751555084) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the forum Code of Conduct (https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft. The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net, or Blizzard Entertainment are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, and/or non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words "Blizzard," "Blue," or any community team members' names in a thread topic is frowned upon. Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Posting "First" or IBTL ("in before lock") constitutes as spamming. You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL ("in before the lock") is not helpful, and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Do not "bump" posts. The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called "necro bumping" or "necroing"). Petition posts are frowned upon. These are discussion forums and, as such, we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Do not post about locked or deleted threads. Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It's up to you to read the forum Code of Conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules. There is also cool down period we institute during times of high forum traffic. If you are violating policy during one of these times due to frustration, you will be given a three-hour cool down suspension. This does not get logged on your record and is simply in place to keep the forums readable and civil. Serious violations will still have the appropriate action taken against them as documented in the Code of Conduct, and we do keep track of these cool down periods separately—if one is found to be repeatedly violating policy, appropriate action will be taken.Aerythlea0 25 Apr
5h [Bug] Cannot enter heroics Random Battle for Azeroth Heroic: This is greyed out and reads You may not queue for this You do not meet the requirements Specific Dungeons: all heroic dungeons have a lock on them. Which reads You may not queue for this dungeon. You must acquire your Heart of Azeroth in order to access Battle for Azeroth dungeons. Anyone else experiencing this issue? If you are upvote this thread so the respective people see it faster and comment below! If you know a fix let me know, i'm really stuck now in regards to going anywhereBullydozer3 5h
22h My toxicity experience in a beta dungeons Today I had a very disturbing experience, and it served as a reminder that toxicity is a real problem. This is not a secret, I regularly saw this on live, got kicked... and in the end my PVE "career" ended. I started doing battleground instead. But who knew I'll see this in beta, too? Today I joined Shrine of the Storm. From minute one the healer started criticizing me: how could my DPS be so bad, that I'm leeching, that I should not be slacking, that other people carried me. The warlock class did get changed, and it's true it's a very good class for soloers and dealing damage. I did remind him that I'm new to the dungeon, I'm more careful. Then he said that since I'm 120 already, I should have learned my class, how I can be so clueless. He called me a retard, and started swearing. It's good that the mature filter was turned on. As a result my first Shrine of the Storm dungeon was an awful experience. I became anxious about my performance. Instead of looking around for bugs, instead of exploring and being more careful about the surroundings, I had to focus again on numbers. This guy ruined my betatesting, and I didn't perform as well as I'd like when I want to try a new product for Blizzard. On the top of that the report feature doesn't work in beta. Still, I think the issue is bigger - toxicity exists, it will continue to be unpunished in BFA, and nothing is being done to improve the system :( Luckily, other teammates were more sympathetic. They explained to me the tactics and were patient. In the end, it is beta... Maybe this guy wanted to gear for raid testing and was in hurry, who knows? But instead, that rushing contributed to bad atmosphere.Grodor1 22h
3d Feedback: Atal'Dazar In this thread, we'd like to gather as much of your feedback as possible regarding the Atal'Dazar dungeon, once you've had a chance to run it. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated, including topics like: The overall flow of the dungeon Visuals, including creatures and environment Boss encounters and their mechanics Overall difficulty Any bugs or unexpected behavior you may have encountered Any other general thoughts about the dungeon Thanks!Aerythlea8 3d
4d Feedback: Temple of Sethraliss Hi all, A new Battle for Azeroth dungeon – Temple of Sethraliss - is now available for testing on the Beta. In this thread, we'd like to gather as much of your feedback as possible regarding the new dungeon, once you've had a chance to run it. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated, including topics like: The overall flow of the dungeon Visuals, including creatures and environment Boss encounters and their mechanics Overall difficulty Any bugs or unexpected behavior you may have encountered Any other general thoughts about the dungeon Thanks!Aerythlea3 4d
4d Feedback: Tol Dagor In this thread, we'd like to gather as much of your feedback as possible regarding the Tol Dagor dungeon, once you've had a chance to run it. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated, including topics like: The overall flow of the dungeon Visuals, including creatures and environment Boss encounters and their mechanics Overall difficulty Any bugs or unexpected behavior you may have encountered Any other general thoughts about the dungeon Thanks!Aerythlea8 4d
6d Healing scaling in Dungeons I was on my Lv 110 Holy priest doing a dungeon. I have 24k HP and my heals do around 2.5k (5k crits). Our tank was Lv 116 with 72k HP. He takes damage according to a Lv 116 enemy, but my heals did not scale up. As you can imagine my heals were rather useless :)Kaalath6 6d
6d Feedback: Kings' Rest Hi all, A new Battle for Azeroth dungeon – Kings' Rest - is now available for testing on the Beta. This dungeon is only available on Mythic difficulty. In this thread, we'd like to gather as much of your feedback as possible regarding the new dungeon, once you've had a chance to run it. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated, including topics like: The overall flow of the dungeon Visuals, including creatures and environment Boss encounters and their mechanics Overall difficulty Any bugs or unexpected behavior you may have encountered Any other general thoughts about the dungeon Thanks!Aerythlea1 6d
18 May Feedback: Mythrax - Heroic Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Aerythlea1 18 May
18 May Feedback: Fetid Devourer - Mythic Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Aerythlea2 18 May
18 May Feedback: Zul - Mythic Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Aerythlea2 18 May
18 May Feedback: The Underrot Hi all, A new Battle for Azeroth dungeon – The Underrot - is now available for testing on the Beta. In this thread, we'd like to gather as much of your feedback as possible regarding the new dungeon, once you've had a chance to run it. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated, including topics like: The overall flow of the dungeon Visuals, including creatures and environment Boss encounters and their mechanics Overall difficulty Any bugs or unexpected behavior you may have encountered Any other general thoughts about the dungeon Thanks!Aerythlea6 18 May
17 May Feedback: Siege of Boralus Hi all, A new Battle for Azeroth dungeon – Siege of Boralus - is now available for testing on the Beta. This dungeon is only available on Mythic difficulty. In this thread, we'd like to gather as much of your feedback as possible regarding the new dungeon, once you've had a chance to run it. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated, including topics like: The overall flow of the dungeon Visuals, including creatures and environment Boss encounters and their mechanics Overall difficulty Any bugs or unexpected behavior you may have encountered Any other general thoughts about the dungeon Thanks!Aerythlea0 17 May
17 May Feedback: Taloc - Mythic Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Aerythlea0 17 May
17 May Feedback: MOTHER - Mythic Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Aerythlea0 17 May
16 May May not join Random Heroic BFA Dungeon I leveled to 120, then reached 305 (now 315) however I am unable to join Random BFA heroic dungeon via LFG tool. This menu option is grayed out, and hint just says "You may not join Random Heroics BFA dungeon". At the same time I can join Heroics using "Specific Dungeon" option, by selecting all heroics, and pressing "Queue". Does anyone else have or had the similar problem? What could be the root cause of this? Thanks!Облава1 16 May
15 May Crashing everytime I try to log my character Context: I was q'ing for a random BFA dungeon on my 112 paladin, and I got an invite which I accepted and the loading screen appeared. I tabbed out and next thing I know the game crashes, I try relogging and the game finishes the loading screen to 100% then proceeds to crash. The dungeon was Shrine of the seven storms. Is anyone else experiencing similar problems? I seem to be stuck in a loop of crashes which I can't change because I can't enter my character. I've tried removing addons, which didn't change anything. Thanks in advance.Foreignhusky1 15 May
15 May Preparation for the beta raid tests I got a quick suggestion to all of this raid testing. Its really nice to see it all coming out with rapid speed, but the way that it is announced gives us little to no time to try and arrange it with raiders on non raid days. If you really like a nice turnout to test all these bosses, then give us at least a few days notice? Tho i have enjoyed all the previous tests so far, its been stressful getting people to rearrange their personal lives to come raid testing. Just a suggestion for the future :)Thekanye0 15 May
15 May Feedback: Zek'voz Heroic Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Aerythlea6 15 May
15 May Suggestion for tweaking the queue system Queuing for ten or twenty minutes to get pulled in to an instance that only has a single boss left feels kind of bad. Especially if finishing the instance is not the reason you queued. Perhaps a way to prevent this dissatisfaction is to take players from the queue based on how many bosses have been defeated in the dungeon. If the instance has two bosses and three have been killed, then it could pick players from the last quarter of the queue. 3 boss dead of 4 bosses = pick player from position 3/4 * queue length. Or if the first boss of three bosses has been killed then it could pick players from the last two thirds of the queue. 1 boss / 3 bosses = pick player from position 1/3 * queue length.Burnard1 15 May
14 May Missing boss in Atal'Dazar Priestess Alun'za no longer spawns in Atal'Dazar. This has been the case every time I've been in the dungeon today. It would seem that the world quest that is currently active is the cause of this, as it has only started happened after this world quest has appeared, and the world quest changes the mobs in the area before the missing boss.Fainche2 14 May
14 May Mythic+ suggestion for developers "Dead end" keystones solution. Problem: Pure randomness in which dungeon the keystone you've just upgraded is going to be for often leads to dead end situations where no one in the group has any "good" keys. The only option then is to downgrade someone's key and go through an unwanted dungeon. But who would like to stay for that? And why can't we push on that very key we've just upgraded? Example: You've just finished an awesome tyrannical Ukara+22 run beating +2 timer with a group you found in LFG. Everyone's cheering excitedly. But which key did you get? It's HoV 24. Your team doesn't have the right classes for Hirja, people leave and your adventure is over. Solution: Soothe the RNG on keystone upgrades. Completing a Mythic+ dungeon awards you a Prismatic Key, you right click it and can choose from 2+X random dungeons, where X is 0 if you didn't make it in time, and 1,2,3 if you beat respective timer thresholds. Making a choice turns Prismatic Keystone into normal keystone for the selected dungeon. Result: This will allow groups to take on what they believe they can deal with and thus stay together longer without having to kick out someone who's not the right class or downgrade keystones to re-roll for a good dungeon. This will also reward good teams for beating a timer harder.Ingileif2 14 May
14 May Feedback: Waycrest Manor Hi all, A new Battle for Azeroth dungeon – Waycrest Manor - is now available for testing on the Beta. In this thread, we'd like to gather as much of your feedback as possible regarding the new dungeon, once you've had a chance to run it. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated, including topics like: The overall flow of the dungeon Visuals, including creatures and environment Boss encounters and their mechanics Overall difficulty Any bugs or unexpected behavior you may have encountered Any other general thoughts about the dungeon Thanks!Aerythlea6 14 May
13 May Feedback: G'huun Heroic Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Aerythlea5 13 May
12 May Feedback: Uldir (Normal) Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this raid instance, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Aerythlea4 12 May
10 May Atal'Dazar - Dungeon done right. This dungeon. This very dungeon is the prime example of a dungeon done well - Almost perfectly. The only thing holding this dungeon from perfection is some of the numbers; mostly on some of the mobs - But apart from that, this dungeon is flawless. In a world where so many just queue up for a dungeon without even considering there is a dungeon journal - This one just makes for wonders. Normal: It let's you inn on just what you need to know. - If you don't soak Bloods on Priestess she will heal, and soon someone will realize that soaking the bloods as she goes inn with the big yell actually helps the group. - Not nuking the totems on Vol'kaal will cause him to just heal up. - Stepping on top of piles of bones when fighting Rezan is bad and spawns adds: this also learns people to be more cautious with positioning once the fear comes inn. - Yazma teaches you that spiders are bad and holds an ability which may cause those with interrupts to realize that "Hey, I can stop that" Come back on HC and things have been adjusted just enough. - Priestess now holds a constant Dance Dance revolution game and throws an add into the mix which seeks out the pools of blood. Quickly you'll realize that the add needs to be nuked or bloods needs to be soaked but this may cause conflict with her Transfusion so decisions must be made. - Vol'kaal's totems heals up and must be nuked down at the same time, a small change but a fitting one when making the jump from Normal to HC. - Rezan now spawns Skeletons if he himself steps on piles: Not the biggest adjustment but a dire one that makes positioning all the more important. - Yazma does her soul rend and quickly teaches you that positioning of the party in contrast to the boss is key while having stuff on the ground to be cautious off. This also reinforces the "Don't let the add reach the spot it aimlessly wanders too" Mythic adds nothing but higher numbers which is fine considering that cramming too much into Dungeons may just as well make em raids in some eyes - But that the last boss at least has 1 more mechanic; - That being Yazma's souls spawns causing the target they spawned from to take twice the damage they deal to the spawn itself: Is genius. It pushes the fight to become a check of Damage, Healing and coordination. What little I'd like to nit pick on is that Rezan's adds may have a tad too little health and not deal enough damage, one should be able to survive some spawns but messing up too much should be punishing. Yazma's time needed to reach 100 Energy is also a tad quick - that or the Soulspwans needs a tad less health. But just adjusting one of these would be perfect, doing both would be too much. All in all I am extremely satisfied with this dungeon and I can't wait to properly explore all the other dungeons to see if they all hold changes enough to make the almost perfect leap from Normal - HC - Mythic. Keep designing dungeons in the way Atal'Dazar is designed Blizzard.Tràg0 10 May
09 May Raid Testing Schedule - May 11-14 On Friday, May 11th we will be conducting raid tests of Uldir. If testing goes well, the majority of Normal mode will remain available over the weekend. Friday, May 11th Zek'voz, Herald of N'zoth - Heroic Uldir 22:00 CEST Feedback thread G'huun - Heroic Uldir 23:00 CEST Feedback thread Friday, May 11th - Monday, May 14th Normal Uldir Feedback thread As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a Beta environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the bosses being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback. Q: How do I get into the raid zone? A: In Zuldazar, Boralus, Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade III in order to teleport into the raid zone while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone will not be available when the zone is not open for testing.) Q: What character should I use to test the raid? A: Whichever you prefer. We will be scaling players' effective level to 120 for raid testing, and their item level to an appropriate threshold for the encounter(s) being tested. Q: How long does testing last? A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we're satisfied that we've received that information for a given boss, we'll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.Aerythlea0 09 May
07 May Tips Evergreen Raiding Scene In WoW's early days, raid progress was slow, but each week a bit more gear and a bit more experience would help everything. Even guilds full of players who were more focused on the social aspect than rotations would progress. Getting bosses down was more about organisation, gear and skill just made things easier. Each expansion players have improved, to keep pace Blizzard keep tuning up the difficulty. With this the Gap between the progression player and the rest of the player base has widened. We've seen sporadic attempts to close the gap and keep both audiences playing. 1) Targeted Nerfs 2) Raid wide nerfs (or player buffs) on fixed schedule 3) Limited tries 4) Item upgrades purchased via Valor 5) RNG Titanforging With the latest iteration, Titanforging - I can see what Blizzard are doing - but it's just to RNG to inspire players. No one goes into a raid expecting a +20 TF Trinket. When it happens, it can be good but a bit anticlimatic as it's so RNG - and you've still got 14 other slots to fill. So here's my suggestion, combining TF with an idea Blizzard have had on and off since ICC. Progressive Boosts (or Nerfs depending on the way you look at it). Rather than items having an RNG bonus, timegate an ilevel increase. Raid Opens Normal/Heroic - No Titan Forging +1 Week Later launch - Mythic Opens - Still No Titan Forging +4 weeks after launch +5 ilevel boost on all LFR/NORMAL/HEROIC/MYTHIC loots drops, + WQs, Dungeons, Mythic+ +11 weeks after launch +10 ilevel boost on all LFR/NORMAL/HEROIC/MYTHIC loots drops, + WQs, Dungeons, Mythic+ + The 'targetted nerfs' they tend to do on the last few bosses around this time +16 weeks after launch +15 ilevel boost on all LFR/NORMAL/HEROIC/MYTHIC loots drops, + WQs, Dungeons, Mythic+ So that's it really, effectively 4 seasons of raiding - perhaps with different achievements. You could allow different things at different times. For example Legion had 'Boosts' that non-optional for progression raiding. Which made them non-boosts as the raids were balanced with these in mind. Imagine if these 'Boosts' are enabled later (as they sometime did on the next major patch at the 11th Week mark), they'd be more a bonus, less a burden. It's in keeping with Blizzard philosophy of Evergreen content, if a Guild gets blocked at a certain boss, either due to loosing players or lack of skill. They'll know that in a few weeks time they can get slightly better gear to help them progress. Progress can be a steady progression, rather than a brick wall - that RNG Titanforge is supposed to help with - but doesn't. Other things you could add in for the seasons. Mythic Flexibility - I understand the 20 fixed limit for progression kills, but once the serious guilds have killed it. Why not give other guilds an option rather than cancel raids. Nothing drastic 18-25. For that matter raise Normal/Heroic flexi to 40 - we've sometimes had to split our social raid in two - the more the merrier. Mythic Cross realm - Perhaps this should be something that may already be enabled from the start in BFA.Tipton0 07 May
05 May Feedback: Taloc For a first boss mechanics felt good- basic enough to easily understand but meaningful enough to pose a challenge. We were a raid of 12 people, not pre-made but with significant mythic raiding experience on live. Phase 1 Good pacing & frequency of mechanics and very clear easy to understand telegraphs for the most part. Cudgel of Gore was painful but once we got to grips with utilising the entire room to out-range the damage, it felt manageable. --The "Blood Clear" mechanic didn't feel hugely controllable or helpful, as he tended to clear blood at the back of the room, but that would still be blocked off by subsequent bloods that we had placed closer to our side of the raid. (We did discuss another strategy that could've countered this, however.) Retrieve Cudgel didn't seem to have a particularly wide area of effect; I was sure I would be hit but took no damage on a couple of occasions. All in all this ability felt a bit underwhelming and didn't add much. --One other suggestion would be that the boss clears all blood in his path en route to his weapon, encouraging raiders to utilise that space safely. Sanguine Static Not well telegraphed - could do with the "Wake of Flame" treatment akin to Aggramar to ensure they are visible. Speed and damage felt good, as well as a secondary knockback effect which punishes the player further without insta-killing! Plasma Discharge was well telegraphed and felt like a good/self explanatory mechanic all-round. Transition This phase initially seemed quite chaotic to an outside pair of eyes, but ultimately didn't pose any real threat to us. The entire platform filled with blood, however we stood in a minuscule gap and attacked adds which seemed to have very little impact on our raid. We did not need to move, kite or CC anything - we weren't sure if this was intended or not. I would personally prefer to see some requirement for movement or kiting, as this seems like the perfect "interlude" phase to introduce something like this. Phase 2 We only saw this phase a couple of times, but again it felt solid. The combination of adds and phase 1 mechanics was a nice way to end the fight and add a bit more complexity. We were able to reach 30% but feel that the boss was not particularly over tuned. We assume the total fight length to be 6-8 minutes? All in all, a good introductory boss on a par with other strong examples such as Goroth, Jin'Rokh and Kargath Bladefist - simple, fun and visually interesting with mechanics that explain themselves.Zafu1 05 May
05 May Mythic Dungeon Feedback [8.0.1.26491] Having run a few Mythic dungeons now I think most of them are in a good spot. With one or two exceptions there were no trash-pulls that felt too hard or too punishing. The setup I ran with was: Blood DK, Priest (Disc, occasionally Holy), Frost Mage, Demo Warlock and Combat Rogue. Shrine of the Storm Trash still feels like it has a bit too much health, which made the clear drag out a bit. Bosses were no real step up from Heroic and felt well tuned. Motherlode Again, not much different compared to Heroic .[ , except for the last pull before Rixxa Fluxflame. We wiped 2-3 times due to excessive damage, silences and knockbacks, even while using CC. The presence of the Masterminds also makes sap unusable here. In future runs we'll just use Bloodlust/Heroism here since no boss in the dungeon needs it.] Edit: In the new build the last pull before Fluxflame was reduced significantly, making it not nearly as punishing as it previously was. Probably a good change, since people would've just suicide-ed their tank while the group ran past to the other side anyway. Crowd Pummler is a bit challenging with the damage ramping up, but the other three are push-overs. Temple of Sethraliss A mixed bag and the other one of the two dungeons with dodgy trash-pulls. The large pull at the bottom of the first stairs has two Windswept Marksmen who seem to randomly hit the tank with a Wyvern Sting that has no warning tied to it. Since we didn't have a dispel for poisons this meant a 100% tank-death, unless I preemptively popped Anti-Magic Shell through the pull and hoped they'd target someone else instead. Adderis and Aspix seemed fine, although it looked like the melee NPC's abilities weren't working correctly. His sweeps often did no or very little damage. Merektha is, for the moment, not as boring anymore since the snake adds stay up longer and you actually have to dodge her burrowing. Gear will sadly turn her into a snore-fest again. Galvazzt was the only boss out of all the runs we couldn't kill without Heroism. The broken state of Holy Priests' single-target healing meant that in most pulls I'd eventually die to ~30.000 melee hits while half the group was soaking lighting-beams. Compared to other Mythic bosses he seems a bit overtuned. Avatar of Sethraliss was free-loot as usual. Tol Dagor Interesting trash mechanics, but easily dealt with through stuns, kiting and displacements. The only problematic boss was Overseer Krogus, due to his high damage and Heartstopper Venom. People who had to move out of AoE could get targeted by knockbacks, leading into a stun. Waycrest Manor The Heartsbane Triad is by far the toughest encounter in there. High group damage and a multitude of mechanics to deal with make it stand out and feel out of tune with the rest of the dungeon or other dungeons. Either scale the rest up or them down, otherwise people will avoid the place. Soulbound Goliath and Raal were the same as Heroic. Lord and Lady Waycrest were a fun encounter, but it will be punishing for melee-heavy compositions. Our rogue spent half his time running away to drop the debuff. Gorak Tul seems just as boring as his Normal or Heroic versions. His death-beam either doesn't work or does too little damage to be noticed, much less soaked with multiple people. Atal'Dazar Not much to say here, compared to Heroic. Rezan seemed a bit buggy when tanked near the stairs, which will likely be a popular strategy due to the ease of breaking line-of-sight. The only stain on its record is Yazma, who heavily favours some compositions and punishes others. I have no idea how a melee-only group is supposed to down her, unless they can somehow chain-CC the Soulspawns. And even then the group will spend most of the time running back and forth from the boss, while ranged comps can simply stack up without moving much. --- Edit: We now tried Underrot and Freehold.Ameasun3 05 May
04 May Feedback: Fetid Devourer Overall seems like a fine tuned boss. Sometimes the overlap between the knockback and the frontal cone at the same time seems a bit off. Unless it is intended to work like that. It is quite funny to have a boss that takes increased damage below 50%. This makes it an interesting dps check as well. Only thing that we experienced is that sometimes those pools that we are supposed to kill are evading, which means that we cannot hit them properly like we would like to.Shairo2 04 May
04 May Feedback: Mythrax The boss damage felt overtuned in general. I think the health pool of the boss was pretty high, is it intended for the boss to lose health by getting annihilation as well? The damage stack of the adds in the intermission were growing pretty fast. I think it would be better if the stacking damage increase on those adds went from 10% --> to 5% or decrease the health of the intermission adds. The orbs of the waves are sometimes not spawning adds as well. The eye beam in the intermission did not apply the debuff that often as it should.Shairo4 04 May
03 May Raid Testing Schedule - May 2-4 On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, May 2nd-4th we will be conducting raid tests of Uldir. Wednesday, May 2nd MOTHER - Heroic Uldir 22:00 CEST Vectis - Heroic Uldir 23:00 CEST Thursday, May 3rd Mythrax - Heroic Uldir 22:00 CEST Fetid Devourer - Heroic Uldir 23:00 CEST Friday, May 4th Zul - Heroic Uldir 22:00 CEST Taloc - Heroic Uldir 23:00 CEST As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a Beta environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the bosses being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback. Q: How do I get into the raid zone? A: In Zuldazar, Boralus, Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade III in order to teleport into the raid zone while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone will not be available when the zone is not open for testing.) Q: What character should I use to test the raid? A: Whichever you prefer. We will be scaling players' effective level to 120 for raid testing, and their item level to an appropriate threshold for the encounter(s) being tested. Q: How long does testing last? A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we're satisfied that we've received that information for a given boss, we'll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.Aerythlea2 03 May
03 May Feedback: Vectis We were a PUG of around 12-18 people throughout the test. Everyone was randoms invited through the LFG tool, some used the in game voice channel, but not all. We were still experimenting with placement when the test ended, so some of this might be avoidable with proper placement. But it seemed when he submerged the damage went out of control. As a healer having to dodge the "lines" he spams (which are not mentioned in the journal) while keeping everyone alive, and especially topping off the people soaking the pools, was very hectic. The lines needs adjustment, either controlling where they shoot (we were about to test this when the test ended, so maybe they can be), or slowing them down, giving people (especially healers) some time to cast spells, instead of relying on instant cast spells for the 10-15 seconds the phase lasts.Huttemeier1 03 May
03 May Feedback: MOTHER blue never made post so w/e https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/BtqD4Fw3m92PQxg6/#fight=last&type=damage-done logs of kill obvious bugs: -scalpel can be moved out of so fight is 1tankable. make boss move during it i guess (for the arcane cross in last chambeR) -old chamber fire misses players, doesnt really kill them if you're too slow -everything else worked?Quotey3 03 May
03 May Feedback: Shrine of the Storm Hi all, A new Battle for Azeroth dungeon – Shrine of the Storm - is now available for testing on the Beta. In this thread, we'd like to gather as much of your feedback as possible regarding the new dungeon, once you've had a chance to run it. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated, including topics like: The overall flow of the dungeon Visuals, including creatures and environment Boss encounters and their mechanics Overall difficulty Any bugs or unexpected behavior you may have encountered Any other general thoughts about the dungeon Thanks!Aerythlea2 03 May
03 May Feedback: Freehold In this thread, we'd like to gather as much of your feedback as possible regarding the Freehold dungeon, once you've had a chance to run it. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated, including topics like: The overall flow of the dungeon Visuals, including creatures and environment Boss encounters and their mechanics Overall difficulty Any bugs or unexpected behavior you may have encountered Any other general thoughts about the dungeon Thanks!Aerythlea5 03 May
29 Apr Feedback: The MOTHERLODE!! Hi all, The MOTHERLODE!! - is now available for testing on the Beta. In this thread, we'd like to gather as much of your feedback as possible regarding the new dungeon, once you've had a chance to run it. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated, including topics like: The overall flow of the dungeon Visuals, including creatures and environment Boss encounters and their mechanics Overall difficulty Any bugs or unexpected behavior you may have encountered Any other general thoughts about the dungeon Thanks!Aerythlea3 29 Apr
16 Apr Feedback: Heroic Zek'voz Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Taepsilum2 16 Apr