BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, Raids

16h Raid Testing Schedule - November 15th-19th On Thursday, November 15th and Friday, November 16th we will be conducting raid tests of the Battle of Dazar'alor. After testing has ended up Friday, we will open the first wing of Raid Finder. BOTH FACTIONS: Testing is open for both factions. However, for some bosses, raid members will temporarily re-live events as the opposite faction using a story flashback. Thursday, November 15th Stormwall Blockade - Heroic Battle of Dazar'alor 13:00 PST (16:00 EST, 22:00 CET) Jaina - Heroic Battle of Dazar'alor 14:00 PST (17:00 EST, 23:00 CET) Friday, November 16th Opulence - Mythic Battle of Dazar'alor 13:00 PST (16:00 EST, 22:00 CET) King Rastakhan - Mythic Battle of Dazar'alor 14:00 PST (17:00 EST, 23:00 CET) Siege of Dazar'alor/Defense of Dazar'alor Raid Finder 16:00 PST (19:00 EST, 1:00 CET) As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a test environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the bosses being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback. Q: How do I get into the raid zone? A: In Zuldazar, Boralus, Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade III in order to teleport into the raid zone while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone will not be available when the zone is not open for testing.) Q: What character should I use to test the raid? A: Whichever you prefer. We will be scaling players' effective level to 120 for raid testing, and their item level to an appropriate threshold for the encounter(s) being tested. Q: How long does testing last? A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we're satisfied that we've received that information for a given boss, we'll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.Skordyn0 16h
4d Feedback: Mythic Grong Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn10 4d
5d Feedback: Mythic High Tinker Mekkatorque Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn7 5d
21 Oct Island Expeditions Schedule As some players have noticed, we’ve been adding invasion-style events featuring new types of creatures to Island Expeditions every week. Aside from adding a little variety, these also give you a chance to earn different cosmetic rewards. Here's a schedule for the remaining events which will be added each week over the next couple of months: Week of October 10: Water Elementals Week of October 17: Air Elementals Week of October 24: Black Dragons Week of October 31: Tol’vir Week of November 7: Twilight Dragons Week of November 14: Old GodsTaepsilum3 21 Oct
25 Apr Welcome! Please read Welcome! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the Battle for Azeroth Beta test with your fellow World of Warcraft players, and describe issues related to items and classes that you encountered while testing. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/9751555084) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the forum Code of Conduct (https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft. The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net, or Blizzard Entertainment are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, and/or non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words "Blizzard," "Blue," or any community team members' names in a thread topic is frowned upon. Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Posting "First" or IBTL ("in before lock") constitutes as spamming. You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL ("in before the lock") is not helpful, and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Do not "bump" posts. The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called "necro bumping" or "necroing"). Petition posts are frowned upon. These are discussion forums and, as such, we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Do not post about locked or deleted threads. Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It's up to you to read the forum Code of Conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules. There is also cool down period we institute during times of high forum traffic. If you are violating policy during one of these times due to frustration, you will be given a three-hour cool down suspension. This does not get logged on your record and is simply in place to keep the forums readable and civil. Serious violations will still have the appropriate action taken against them as documented in the Code of Conduct, and we do keep track of these cool down periods separately—if one is found to be repeatedly violating policy, appropriate action will be taken.Aerythlea0 25 Apr
17h Problems in Mythic Plus Just a question. I rarely post anything on the forums but a lot of the affixes just make certain dungeons impossible or just stupid, the pulls don't really make sence. I am quite experienced with doing some higher keys like 14-15 i main a demon hunter in mythic plus and last week was awesome because the dungeons were actually possible. This week Teeming & Explosives are on the list... We found out last time that all the little adds of boss fights with adds drop explosives? What an amazing idea!...(not) For example this way the last boss of Shrine became almost impossible because the little adds drop explosives? to defeat that boss after countless wipes we found out that you can use a sketchy badly designed floor where you can line of sight the explosives exploiting a lowground in the floor. IT SHOULD NOT BE THIS WAY! We are quite experience as a group we know eachother pretty well and we were having massive problems on it.. i cannot imagone how random guys joining a random party in the group finder would deal with this. This week we just failed a kings rest because we strumbled upon a pack that was just... i dont even know how to call it? it consisted out of a Hex Priest(infested), Witch doctor, Spectral Brute(wich was not patroling around but standing still inside the pack), Spectral berserker and another hex priest without infested. they were not splitable in any way and pretty much is a huge wall of bouncers saying hahaha nope ur not old enough.... I see a lot of problems coming back in dungeons where the affixes don't make any sence, that it REALLY feels that there is no one of the team who is testing or checking this, if it is actually fine or not. It feels we get left out and that nobody is testing it before it goes live. If there was a testing team doing that specific pull i would love to see wich key they did it on and what their gear was at the moment and how they did it. Because i would rate it UNDOABLE for a group from the group finder. My love in this game is raiding but because of my schedule during the week i can only raid in the weekends so i do mythic plus during the week or when i am not raiding in the weekend. It is the main content i do and i know for sure it is for many others aswell. I just feel left out because of these things and this actually brings down my level of fun that i am having while playing the game. The raids are awesome and i think i should give the love where it should be the raids are awesome and i am really loving it this far! they are really beautifull and some of the fights are really well designed. The other main content in the game in general is mythic plus.. It just doesn't feel it gets the same amount of love it should get. I think these things should not happen and i think this is a reason for a lot of players to quit the game. So many players play this game to push high keys and to do like REALLY high content pushing 18-19 keys etc and then strumbling upon these kind of things will not bring any good things. These are my opinions about the current state of mythic plus. I know as a fact that i am not the only one having massive problems with this and i know A LOT of players either from my guild or from my personal life/ingame friends whatever, who are actually avoiding doing mythic plus at all or even a couple quit the game because of these things still happening so long after the release. It feels it is not getting any love and it feels that it is REALLY questionable who is in charge of all of this. I would love to have a response of a admin or someone who has more on this. This is making the game bad and i have invested a lot of time into world of warcraft i am loving the game as it is i have been thru the ups and downs but this just feels like it is getting out of touch with the community. Best Regards <3 Qudnam - SilvermoonQudnam0 17h
1d More IE Plundered weapons? Since the new patch is coming up with plenty of Island Expedition changes i'm really hoping for more plundered weapons to be added since there's plenty of ingame models being unused since TBC. I personally have my heart set on this Sunwell sword recolor that only a handful of NPCs has, but was never made available to players, only the weird Blue/green recolor that drops from Kalecgos: https://i.imgur.com/EVS1eE3.png This sword would fit so well with the upcoming blood elf heritage armor so i really hope it gets added. What are some item models/recolors that you're hoping to be added at some point?Aúrelia1 1d
1d rude guy in + and just left Sup guys, I was doing a mythic 10 + today and int went all smooth and well execpt for one warlock that did't care and did whatever he wanted broke ccs and just trolled around. we still managed to get far and almost at the end he told us all to !@#$ and just left. I am very pissed and I honestly want a ban list for those trolls. Is there anything I can do about this and have consequenes on this guy?If someone wonders who this is his name:) https://raider.io/characters/eu/ragnaros/ZichAgrestisque1 1d
2d Island Expedition complete frustration Last 20 days I'm only farming rares and invasions on IE's.Right from the very beginning I wanted 3 loots.The 2h vrykul sword and parrot/mogu mounts.Needless to say that after 300+ runs I have taken none of these things.We get the rng of the weekly island ,in combination with the rng of the theme of the island,in combination with the rng of mobs that there will be on the island in combination with the rng of the invasion of the island ,in combination with the total rng loot table when we are done.So ,I am supposed that in order to take these things I have to do like 2k + runs and dedicate my life on IE's or be an extremely lucky player that got them without even wanting them?This is totally frustrating,and what makes it even more is that on 8.1 there will be 4 more mounts and countless new rewards.Oh,I forgot to say that every class is eligible of every loot table so I can take anything that I dont need,and of course there are so many duplicates as well(got 11/26 pets and 7 out of my 11 pets I got 5-6 times.)On top of all that,blizzard won't even clarify exactly how this thing works.So,instead of adding a vendor with a bunch of randomized stuff ,add the freaking loot table on vendor even on weekly basis so that we can work towards the reward we want ,even if a mount costs 1k doublons.Aeelyn9 2d
2d Remove Shroud from Rogues Dear Readers, I'm probably one of the few people that dislikes shroud and here is why. Rogues are a class with very good dmg both aoe and st, they got real good cc and interrupts/stuns aswell. Why also kit them with probably the most 'mandatory' and op utlity spell for m+. The fact that rogues can basically save you a couple of minutes each m+ dungeon just due to the use of shroud is just dumb. That combined with the rather OP kit of a rogue makes them hard if not impossible to replace in a m+ dungeon. Which is why i'm suggesting we just get rid of the spell for dungeons. It does more harm then good towards the population of classes in m+.Prophét2 2d
2d Story Dungeons, why mythic only? Story Dungeons like "Siege of Boralus" is annoying that it's a Mythic Only thing where you can't just get a quick LFG and do it. I like that there is the option that is Mythic+ for those that enjoy that. Personally I'm an altoholic and i love levling all the classes, on both sides just to get both sides of the story. I do like that there now is the option of LFR so Casuals can do them too. Please atleast give us a Heroic version of the dungeons if you don't make normal versions of them.Mencori2 2d
2d get rid of vote kick from islands people are abusing this so much they go as a pre-made or some sheep just clicks yes to vote kicking people for nothing, been vote kicked now 2 times cause i wouldnt follow some guy around and second was because i said to this tank he was missing all the rare mobs so i got vote kicked, there should be an afk timer for like 2 mins or something but that vote kick needs to goKironora1 2d
2d Tank Trinkets Can we take DPS trinkets out of the loot options for tanks and give tanks some actual trinkets? Why can I get Razdunk's Big Red Button as a tank? The Secondary + Primary trinkets are a step up, but compared to Mchimba and Xalziax (the only 2 actual tank trinkets in the game ) they're useless. Big Red Button V Xalziax. It's a night and day comparison and it makes absolutely no sense for them to be on similar loottables.Scarlyss2 2d
2d Imploring Blizzard Dear Blizzard, I'm gonna type. You're gonna read. I started playing WoW on Azuremyst US in BC. Back then, the most mundane task for me was stepping out of Shattrath into Terokkar farming soulshards - those 5 minutes of wasted grind. I started running a raiding guild during Wrath's Naxxaramas and moved to Magtheridon EU in MoP. The one common factor I had was the feeling when I sat down and saw that Play button. The magic this game had was incomparable with anything else. You felt engulfed in wonderment where u get on, craft consumables that took 15 minutes to gather, did dailies and off to raid. I remember when daily quests had their very own achievements. Those were fun. You had time to do other things, getting achievements, leveling or gearing alts, pvp. As a raider, u could log on only for raids if u wanted to. I remember when daily dungeon bonuses accumulated so if u were busy today u could log on tomorrow and have 2-days worth of rewards. LFR used to be an event that u had to prepare for and learn then it got dumbed down and included a raider-must augment rune as an “incentive”. There was far more magic and respect for people's time back then. Back then I did stuff in WoW because I wanted to not because I had to. Back then I didn't have to try to “sell” your AP to my raiders to convince them that it's not a bad thing. Now, I log on to do the same emissaries to get resources to get a shiny rock to use on a boring neck to see the numbers on it go up. Maybe that would’ve been exciting if I was a maths nerd. A system implemented to keep loyal players from going elsewhere. Let’s say I’m fine with wasting time getting it. What do I do when I’m done? Islands? Isn’t it the same as that area in Tanaan jungle where claws were farmed? Except that here there are no claws. You just get currency to buy stuff. I never thought I’d say this, but I miss Legion legendaries. At least while u did content u got a little bit extra from ur emissary, world quest, boss, LFR, w/e. In some MMOs, once you level your “paragon levels” u level it across ALL ur characters. Regrinding it on multiple characters - or back in legion regrinding it per spec even… if u think that's ur idea of fun, rehire! Blizzard will always be exceptional at making cinematics, lore, and raids. The rest of the game atm though is like a big con imo. I feel like I'm paying to play a free to play game for no benefits. Back in Legion at least you felt like getting new skills at the beginning via AP so it was exciting. Going after weapon appearances was great even though the system of having to do stuff to get numbers to be able to CONCORDANCE *facepalm* or a nether crucible where ur dps will be dependent on how hard u shake the RNG genie inside the magical crucible! Can't add a vendor and call it a “patch”. Blizzard’s standards should be higher. The game dev and ability to provide competitive content that earns the right to rein MMO market used to be very different than how it is now. It's as if the creative and game directors have completely changed. Oh wait. In his Farewell speech, Metzen said: “It’s not just the decisions you come to—or even the final shape of the product you craft.… It’s bigger than that and infinitely more important. True collaboration builds trust—and trust is the basis of all lasting relationships. With trust you build more than just a great product. You build a TRIBE…that can build anything. A family of craftsmen.” Well, the tribe right now seems withered and uncertain - and the trust - well Trust went out the window with Garrisons. I know testing content is great! But we've been testing stuff since WoD. I'm tired of being a guinea pig. Can I start getting a good product for the money you're getting pls? Stop adding endless grinds! Make a good product with interesting content. Fix ur crafting! Why even add AnchorWeed at all? Why add rare ingredients to craft consumables literally used on daily basis? If it's for crafting gear then sure, but do u know how many flasks players go through per week? I'm not even gonna get into feast ingredients. I hope things shape up. I'm sure many players enjoy the game as it is right now and hope this post doesn't get burnt down. This is just me imploring - hoping I’d get heard. In my opinion, the game as it is right now is not a good product. I will never forgive Blizzard for making me risk losing friendships that I've made and driving me to throw the towel into the massive azerite puddle *Don't forget to click the neck* I will never forget the day I spoke to my raiders - one by one, telling them how much they mean to me and that, unfortunately, I’m done feeling like I’m being conned. Blizzard is a smart company and I'm certain things will change at some point. Until then I think I'm going to be enjoying the scenery elsewhere where I feel like I'm getting my money's worth. Adios. Kursive - the guinea pig that escaped the lab.Kursive8 2d
2d Stupid people on Expedition Islands. Fix the Island Expedition party problem. Why in the world does someone who gets kicked out by a premade team a 30 min deserter debuff so he/she can't requeue again? I mean it's not working to have a system like that with today's immature, toxicated children playing this game. Or maybe I should just go ahead and be like those kids and queue up with my brother or friend and for fun kick every single random we get into our team just so they can't play for another 30 min, I wonder how that would be... Since there is no penalty on that kind of behavior in wow.Aduyrin3 2d
3d Rogue 1762 raider.io LF m+ grp Hello , I'm an active player and I'm looking for a group for push high keys! my current score is 1762 and 4/8M. If someone needs a rogue , please feel free to add me . (Siki#21163)Chegz0 3d
5d Are you able to re-kill mythic raid bosses Now that Mythic raid is open to cross-realm, does that also allow you to "rekill" a boss if you're already saved to it for that week? (Let's say i joined a pug for taloc, but then i realize i want mother, aswell, can i join a pug for taloc and mother and just kill taloc again?) Thanks, LyxxieJjbanker2 5d
5d What's the point of reporting advertisement? Recently i've seen more and more WTS MYTHIC BOOST and such things in the premade group finder under dungeons that are not even in the current expansionm But they do come up since i search for key numbers. Was the advertisement punishment removed or something? Have reported every single person that does this and i only see more and more popping up. So what's the point of reporting? Having a chance that they might get a warning or that their BOT account/character gets restrictions of some sort?Fushisu0 5d
5d Dungeon Deserter for being kicked? Hey! I've recently been leveling an alt with Island Expeditions and I've been unlucky. Very unlucky. It now happened three times in a row that I was kicked from the team because the premade couples decided I was either not doing enough DPS or I was dying to much because, well after 115 leveling on islands gets a bit dangerous and you get smacked pretty hard. Even when just simply following the team and doing the job, 200 points before finish, I get a kick straight to the face. I have several issues with this but the worst thing is that I keep getting the Dungeon Deserter debuff for getting kicked whilst not even doing anything wrong. I am being punished for other peoples toxic behaviour and have to wait 30 minutes before I can play the game. I'd understand it if someone was actually afk and got removed for inactivity but how this works right now is not okay. Not only can you get kicked literally seconds before getting your reward, you can simply get kicked because people feel like it. I am upset that the only solution to this atm is not going into islands solo, since sometimes you just wont be able to queue with a friend. I am not sure if this is intended or not but maybe it's something worth looking into. Fast solutions to this problem would be restricting people from kicking teammates at a certain %amount of Azerite collected, so people can't kick you for fun or for killing something faster than they'd like to, and not putting the Dungeon Deserter debuff on people who get kicked by vote. I'd love to hear opinions on this, am I the only one getting these unlucky kicks or is anyone else experiencing this kind of toxicity from teammates?Enyera6 5d
6d Feedback: Mythic Jadefire Masters Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn8 6d
6d Feedback: Still have rune buff from last raid Hello there! As you might see, the title is slightly weird but I think it's a good summary of an issue that I believe is serious enough but not many people are talking about. Contrary to how I post in General forum section, my aim is to give nothing but feedback and some solutions that I really hope that a CM, developer or designer will read and maybe get some idea of. Who am I in the raiding community? I am a person who has always favored raiding over anything in World of Warcraft, in terms of features. I have always been trying my best in raids and wanting to succeed. I would love to raid on multiple characters if that was possible however my guild does simply not offer it and what I favor more over any feature in WoW is social interactions. Enough about me, this was just to get an idea of who I am and what I like to do and spend my time doing when I am on World of Warcraft; plain and simple: raiding mythic. The Problem I logged onto my mage yesterday and I saw that my augment rune was still on 30 minutes buff from Wednesday's raid and I was very stunned by this idea of that I haven't logged into my main character (mage) for a few days now. Today is our second raid day (Sunday) of the WoW-week and I will have about 20 minutes remaining of the buff when I login at 20:00 today. It made me think differently of how it is now versus how it was in Legion. It occurred to me that there is a very big problem for a player like me: raiding is very slowly dying, but not for me, for the community. Compared to Legion I would log onto any of my characters and raid pugs no matter what just to get items. Now I don't because guess what, I don't need to and it ends up with me not even wanting to log into WoW anymore at all. I do not have a headcount for this so it's not a valid fact but: I have seen less pug groups being made for Uldir than I saw for Antorus. Maybe it's because of different reasons, I don't know but each time I checked, there's been less groups in general. Before I continue, because it's about to get messy, I want to say that I don't believe that there is one problem and one solution. I think that there are a lot of factors playing a big role in this but let's start talking about the many elephants in the room. Gearing is easier right now than ever before Raiding for a lot of players have been a type of character progression. You go to the raid, you kill bosses and you feel rewarded because you have done something with others that was either on mediocre level or more difficult (talking about either heroic or mythic). You get the item that is an upgrade (sometimes it's not but hey) and your character has progressed. Right now, you go to a warfront, you get an item for completing it with minimal effort (let's stop lying to ourselves, it's very ridiculous) and you gain character progression. This itself leads to problems like learning curve imbalance in the game, split communities and other issues that I will not be covering. Mythic+ Yes, I did write it. Before you go full claws on me, hear me out. I strongly believe that everyone should have "their thing" in WoW that they enjoy, yes even LFR should be a thing (since it was already implemented and basically it can't really be removed now) but I agree that these systems are very good because they satisfy players and a big portion of the community. But I think it would be very delusional to say that it had absolutely nothing to do with raiding becoming less popular, hence the definition of slowly killing something off. M+ is one of the features I believe that revived WoW and that made a lot of players come back, have a fair challenge, but it really also shut down a lot of raiding. And it's not the fact that mythic+ is smaller grouping, it's faster or because it simply is better streaming content. No. It is slowly killing raiding because it gives the same type of character progression as raiding does: loot. Namely one specific type of loot which we will be going into next topic (technically next post because I ran out of allowed characters!)Hansmage2 6d
6d Low % Weekly Chest Rewards So, I've been running a couple of +10 keys on this Alt and alot of them on my main. And I have to say, the RNG M+ System going on right now is completely stupid. My friends, and everyone else appearently are getting like BiS 395 pieces and Azerite armor and weapons and all that stuff. And I only get 380 pieces wich is absolutely trash comparing to what i allready have, and I've done a +10 every week since M+ system came out in BFA, and I've gotten nothing but trash items. And I'm beginning to get really sick of it, farming +10 key's every week, hoping for that 1 decent item, wich could increase my sim dps, or replace that one trinket some time, but never comes. It's been like this for quite some time now. So I really hope the % chance of getting some decent gear will be increased soon, because I will not deal with this anymore.Razmodah2 6d
6d Feedback: Conclave of the Chose Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn5 6d
07 Nov M+ team LF healer - 950+ R.io Hello We are 4 friends (Bdk, Rogue, Warr and Mage) who enjoy pushing keys. At the moment we are doing +11 weekly but we did like to push even higher... What we expect that you know your class/role 100% that you know when/where/what to CC that you can pull a decent moment of dps - to help us push faster! that you can have a laugh while pushing keys with us that you are able to join discord - Mic is not a must, but you must be able to understand EnglishAND last of all - Don't be salty af - Will result in a kick! What are we looking for? Resto druid Disc priest MW Monk If you think you could be THE one we need, then add me for a chat / trial run Btag: SzYkO#21437Szyko0 07 Nov
07 Nov BUG? NO Doubloons from Island expeditions No Seafarer doubloon? Been doing Island Expeditions all day and not have had any doubloons at all? What happened? Bug? Please investigate - I usually get one bag or satchel for 2 out 3 runs. Update - finally got one. But still very low drop rate now.Astrea0 07 Nov
07 Nov 5x110 alts clearing Atal'Dazar in 3.57min Hey guys, Im following a guy on youtube since legion times where he played these overpowered Level 101 alts. Now I saw they leveled up to Level 110 & cleared Atal'Dazar in 3.57min. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLXhuiTGy4g Do you think it is intended that you are able to clear it that fast even when it was only in normal mode on Level 110? Does someone has some instruction how to gear a Level 110? Or which class? ThanksØrgøth2 07 Nov
07 Nov Feedback on Island Expeditions I have spent more time doing Island Expeditions than playing my favorite (standalone) game. I did Island Expeditions to collect the 5 mounts that can drop there. I did not get a single of those mounts. What I got was a plethora of useless pets. I read everything related to Island Expeditions on the internet that I could find. I know that the very objective of doing Island Expeditions - collecting Azerite - is the right opposite of what needs to be done in order to have the chance of getting a reward for invested time. I can not do Island Expeditions that way, because almost always, my party member(s) want to collect Azerite. I feel bad about what I am doing, spending time for nothing. I feel bad that people will post their useless opinions after this post, just to redirect attention from the facts and to something that is irrelevant to the issue.Ekatarina0 07 Nov
07 Nov Raid Testing Schedule - November 8th-12th On Thursday, November 8th and Friday, November 9th we will be conducting raid tests of the Mythic Battle of Dazar'alor. After Mythic testing has ended up Friday, we will open Normal bosses 1-6 for both faction. These bosses will remain available over the weekend. BOTH FACTIONS: Testing is open for both factions. However, for some bosses, raid members will temporarily re-live events as the opposite faction using a story flashback. Thursday, November 8th Jadefire Masters - Mythic Battle of Dazar'alor 22:00 CET (21:00 GMT) Conclave of the Chosen - Mythic Battle of Dazar'alor 23:00 CET (22:00 GMT) Horde will experience this boss as if they were Alliance. Friday, November 9th Mekkatorque - Mythic Battle of Dazar'alor 22:00 CET (21:00 GMT) Alliance will experience this boss as if they were Horde. Grong - Mythic Battle of Dazar'alor 23:00 CET (22:00 GMT) Normal Battle of Dazar'alor 1:00 CET (00:00 GMT) As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a test environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the bosses being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback. Q: How do I get into the raid zone? A: In Zuldazar, Boralus, Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade III in order to teleport into the raid zone while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone will not be available when the zone is not open for testing.) Q: What character should I use to test the raid? A: Whichever you prefer. We will be scaling players' effective level to 120 for raid testing, and their item level to an appropriate threshold for the encounter(s) being tested. Q: How long does testing last? A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we're satisfied that we've received that information for a given boss, we'll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.Aerythlea0 07 Nov
07 Nov Mythic dungeon mounts and bonus roll I have opened a ticket and asked about this, got told to tweet @warcraftdevs on twitter or post on the forums. I've tweeted @warcraftdevs several times with no reply. What I want to know is, can you bonus roll mythic dungeon mounts? Specifically the crawg from Underrot, the parrot from Freehold and the raptor from King's Rest. I would really like a response from Blizzard wether or not you can because I am spending seals every week on these mounts and it would be nice to know if I am wasting my seals or not.Reference5 07 Nov
07 Nov Boosting Uldir HC/M+ keys Anyone in need of a player for boosting Uldir/M+ ?Fumhi3 07 Nov
06 Nov Strong Affixes with easy solutions. =) Sanguine Please consider making Sanguine a bit more tank friendly for the tanks that lack grip, the entire gameplay of e.g tank warrior to deal with this feels so dumb. For instance if your in a long corridor with nowhere to LOS. A easy fix for Sanguine would be reduce range of all casters/archers. Grievous Needs some damage tweaking aswell, it is a bit to strong right now.Grogk9 06 Nov
06 Nov Vote kick debuff Just got kicked from island expedition because the team didnt want a healer, so now i have to enjoy a 30 min debuff. How can the debuff length be the same when you are kicked as when you leave by yourself? I had the !@#$ luck to enter a group with 2 friends and get punished for it. They didnt even let me get out of combat to change spec.Larsekna5 06 Nov
06 Nov Seafare's Dubloon I can see on wowhead a different type of dubloon coin.I hope that's not the case for the upcoming vendor,who will have all new 8.1 mounts,because I have done 900 runs with nothing I want so far,and I have gathered 1500 already.With ptr down for a week is anyone that can confirm if the same currency will be on vendor ?Aeelyn0 06 Nov
05 Nov Mythic+ Punishing System With the raise of popularity of Raider.io and generally Mythic+ runs, I can just say that you, Blizzard, are completely useless. People can currently ruin your key and your fun completely without taking absolutely ANY responsibility for it. People can join your group and ruin the key you worked for in 1 second. What are you doing to prevent that? Absolutely nothing. This is really becoming outrages. You want us to depend on a community that is horrible in many ways. I often talk about this with people and often their answers are e.g. "That's why you should only do M+ with friends or people you trust." Are you freaking kidding me? You want me to limit the spectrum of people in MMORPG because people can simply behave like idiots without being punished in any possible way. Back in the days before this failed Queue system was invented, you at least had some reputation on your server so if you were an ***hole, you would never get in a group again. Right now, people can ruin your fun. Blizzard, what are you going to do to fix this?Shámmies9 05 Nov
05 Nov [Fix] Island expeditions kick issue A lot of us have been kicked from IE either by a 2's premade or either by not following the other(s) , hate kick , whatever . Make an algorithm based on how much the player collected .Heroic IE =9000 azerite , if u contributed with 3000 that is 33% of the total . The toleration should be from 33-25% of the total . Let's assume the player who gathered the most , example : got 45% the others would still be around 27.5% . I thin u get the idea . And u could add : X player collect 113 , y collected 225 in your log that's visible . Or X collected so far 23% of the total . For kills the azerite collected should be split exactly like tagging . In most cases kicks are accidental because the other 2 players thinks the other one is slacking and not contributing the team effort .Aarna10 05 Nov
05 Nov Stop inflating ilvl to unskilled players As a paying customer of your product, I must get on this angry train that the community is taking, and with good reasons. For sure this is something already pointed out by other members, but like I said in the beginning of the post, I AM, a paying customer, and my individual voice must have a value. "That being said", here is the situation: I'm a mythic raider. And to be a valuable asset of my guild, I must bring the best of my gameplay and gear that I can find, to contribute the most to my group, in order to achieve our common goals. After the "let's kill the Master Loot" fiasco, the "unlucky" players, must use other kinds of content to try to balance out this slot machine fest that is now known by the name Raiding. As a direct consequence doing Mythic Plus and High Rated PVP are the only way out. Since my guild can't provide this kind of aid, I must resort the Mythic Plus system. That means going with PUGs and wish for the best. But instead of wishing for the best loot, I must pray for the individuals that have the SAME item level as mine, to actually perform and understand, what they are supposed to do while in such environment/content. That content being level 8, 9, 10 mythic keystones. "That being said", in average I spend 1h30min in a activity that should be completed around half of the time. This is an exhausting way to spend my time and oxigen. And the reasons behind this problem are PRETTY clear. The inflated item level that players with no skill/knowledge of the game have, is letting them in to harder content, with no clue about what they are doing. If you want to keep this free loot systems in the game, to make these players happy, then make the content easy enough so that we, players with more time investment in the game ( or skilled whatever you way you prefer ), can carry these guys, in a less painfull way. With no doubt I spend more time writing in the chat about the mob abilities and bosses, than doing damage, as I must secure the reward at the end. All this to justify my place among the best players, that my guild has for mythic raiding. So either you make the content easy, or you change the way the game gives free loot to people that should LEARN how the game its played, and then REWARD the effort they took to improve. PS: As a side note, I love this game, I play it since it was released in Europe 2005. I never lost my faith in it. We used to make fun of this motto: " Relationships come and go, Epics are Soulbond ". Now, playing a game, that makes me feel apathy, towards the rewards of my time investment, and in the process undermines the relationship between the "noob" and the "neckbeard" is not the experience I signed to pay for.Titiman8 05 Nov
04 Nov Island Expeditions are great! but... I did lot's of Island Expeditions so far - not necessarily to farm pets/mounts (though I love to get those), but just because they are quite enjoyable for me. Even though the amount of quests and events is naturally limited, the randomness of the islands give me the feeling there is always something to explore. So first of all: A big thanks to Blizzard for this new kind of scenario in BfA! However, after all these fights I'd like to share my ideas how to even improve the islands. Essentially it's all about the timing of events. For sake of clarity, let's say "those azerite golems spawning" is "event A" and "the later random spawn" (elements, dragons, pirates, naga, ...) is "event B". Event A is a little repetitive, though I get the idea behind it: The amount of azerite there is so huge that both teams are forced to go for and fight for it. Event B on the other hand is very interesting. Being random is one thing, but there are weather effects, portals, new drops... But it's triggered so late that often times you don't get to kill even one of the elites before the expeditions ends. I wonder what the reason behind this might be. I think it's quite possible that it's intentional so that your team is forced to buy more time to farm the elites by crippling the other teams progress. However, I'm not sure if this is a good thing. My suggestions: Option 1: Remove event A altogether, trigger event B a little earlier. This would of course lenghten the total time of the expedition by removing the event A azerite. Option 2: Swap events A and B Total azerite would stay the same, the kill of the now late event A golems would probably end the match most of the time. Option 3: Split up event A into A and C, where A is the group of smaller azerite guys and C is the big golem. This way, event A would still be a important source of azerite and lead to team fights, but event B would remain relevant. An even later event C would eventually end the fight in the rare cases where the match is not yet decided by that time.Luthara2 04 Nov
04 Nov emissary reward and azerite pieces Since you implement the change in emissary reward (400 ap to 1000 ap) , i haven't seen an azerite piece from emissary . Did you remove them from emissaries ? (sorry for my english , not my native language )Marilyth0 04 Nov
03 Nov Some clarifcation on when black drake spawn? I know it was last week but i dident get the harnes. Are they coming back or something?Sinjini0 03 Nov
01 Nov Trash at Lady Waycrest Hello. I've recently noticed, that the last trash pack at Lady and Lord Waycrest is not always there. What decides whether or not it will be there? Really relevant when you do m+'s and try to predict the percentage... Thanks on advance :)Jjbanker3 01 Nov
01 Nov Raid Coin First Time 100 % I have an idea and it would be good for everyone. You have chance 100 % to coin any item per reset in raid/world boss instead of always hoping for loot. Sometimes you burned 5 seals for nothing. Come on, rng is not our friend so make us happy a bit. :pMalicone2 01 Nov
31 Oct Naga Portal Event Bug (Island Expedition) After using the Naga Portal, the Rare Tidemistress Mob is under the ground and can't be attacked. Got the event in different islands, always bugged.Zandermon5 31 Oct
31 Oct Questions about raider.io Hi, BEFORE PEOPLE FLAME "THIS IS NOT RAIDER.IO FORUMS", I figured I would ask here as this addon affects this game in a large manner and shapes the WoW community of Dungeoning. I have a question for the users of raider.io and the developers of raider.io (Like who am i kidding they probably do not even play the game and it,s probably a tool to try to fish for money from donations but hey i,ll try) Say for example : Lets say a player who completes a 10 Waycrest Manor in time with the affixes of Tyrannical, Teeming , Volcanic and Infested. Does this also indicate that they are competent enough to complete a 10 or that their team was, If so how is this reflected in the points they are awarded? Why are io points not reset weekly as a player,s skill for each affix could be different because just because a player was good at clearing trash efficiently this does not mean that they are good at killing explosive orbs or moving out of sanguine, etc... (Maybe you could add an upload for logs of "number of orbs killed", Seconds of Sanguine sustained, Did they eat food when possible when pulling inbetween trash with 5 stacks of Grievous?? Also does different affixes award a different number of points? Or are points only awarded based on time and completion / failure of a dungeon? Are certain classes awarded extra points based upon their utility and / or viability of their class within M+ ? If this data is being used to discriminate against some of the player base then it would be nice to know it it accurate other than a vague indication of "Yes he completed a 10 and we awarded him 100 points for it"Dribb2 31 Oct
30 Oct LF m+ crew Im 378ilvl Alliance Havoc DH (930 RIO) and i really have problems with m+ keys(+10 or higher) because people dont know and theyr failing at simple mechanics.Id like to find a good and serious crew for doing higher m+ keys. Btag : Sasa#2263Prgava0 30 Oct
30 Oct Island rares instant drops Why don't the island rares drop loot when they die? That way they 8500/9000 azerite kicks become useless, unless they kick you midfight with a rare (remove the kick, just be able to report for afk). Also, when I would see a party member getting loot, it would feel more rewarding. I'd be happy for him/her. I've been pretty lucky with my drops I think, but I notice lot's of players don't understand the loot system and get frustrated by it.Watongo1 30 Oct
29 Oct That's why wow is dying I used to be addicted to this game since TBC but what REALLY ruined it is the fact you are drastically dumbing down literally everything from expansion to expansion, And with BFA you did it to that level it doesnt give any adrenaline anymore. 1) You slowed down combat soo much that it really makes me scream inside while im FORCED to use that prunned rotation for all day long, literally most of classes are MAX 4 buttons spam machines and it's soo damn boring and extinguishing to know that for most classes ONLY gear and your stats matters, cuz don't try to tell me your 3 skill rotation that is not really ANY possible to !@#$ up is actually skill based, just no. IM LITERALLY DISGUSTED TO TRY CLASS OTHER THAN AFFLI WARLOCK in bfa. Soo instead of trying to fight as well as you can on special encounters you just care to get your rng piece of gear soo you actually can push more dps cuz your skill doesn't mean a %^-*. 2) RAIDS AND DUNGEONS- well in bfa whenever you have to do something on enounter you get big pointer above your head or your screen is fully red, you literally have to be retarded to be able to die on bosses. Very noob friendly yes but what are the consequences? You literally don't have to think on fights anymore, you just need to do your role - it means spamin 12312312312312312312312 to do your rotation properly for 5 minutes long fight :), before bfa it was stressing if you didn't know tactics cuz you could !@#$ up back then and stress= adrenaline. If you knew tactics you had to use your brain as well, cuz you didn't have a whole screen fulfiled with red colour or something. 3) You took away Life Quality systems. with WOD which we all hate, you made this game informing us that we are in broken world all the time. Like , you dont have to have pickaxe or skinning knife with you anymore, you get some minecraft system to dig stones and everything around with your hands. Invisible walls started being an very visible thing in this game, devs stopped giving a %^-* about bugs etc etc. 4) You removed PVP rewards from this game. NO giving pvp players worse PVE armor cuz of worse stats is NOT ANY REWARD. You removed pvp vendors which were such an good system for soo many years and when it completely failed in legion you decided to not give a singe fuk about it in bfa. before we used to have both PVP and PVE activity, soo you had more to do in the game. here is much more to say but anyway i remember HOW WE ALL used to cry before BFA to not release bfa with class design as it is now, to not prune more, to add skills, to not dumb down , to reimagine asserite, TO FIX PVP , BLAHBLAHBLAH , ALL you did is ignoring us and now you can't believe your game is dying. Blizz you sabotage your own game.Zanarius0 29 Oct
28 Oct (H)Community for Island Expedition lootruns Hai! On request I've made a community to make it easier to find people to do lootruns with. The idea is to make it easier to find people who wishes to do IE for toys, pets and mounts. Also to avoid getting kicked for going off solo farming rares because the randoms you got grouped with decided to mine everything they come across whilst killing crocs. Or simply as a tool to find likeminded people without using Blizzard's Looking for People system. If you want to join: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/0yvYLdTwGp?region=EU&faction=Horde The community is also listed in the community section, but I figured this section is visited more frequently.Pythiana0 28 Oct
27 Oct Grievous & Sanguine I was watching top streamers, top players gave up because of grevious as I could see and I am playing Disc OS (main shadow priest). - Grevious is overtuned, it is way too much damage if you compare with legion. But, this expansion is not right how it supposed to be. - Grevious should be RESET when you are not in combat. - Sanguine isnt great in bfa dungeons because dungeons have small areas which it makes much trouble. You will notice if you play yourself, the dev team! :PMalicone6 27 Oct
27 Oct M+ Not recording. Mythic+ dungeon doesn't appear on Leaderboard/RIO. So I went on my Temple of Sethraliss +9 and did it on time with a couple of seconds to spare (00:34:43). Also my best ToS was only +5 and i wanted to update it. However, raider.io can't see my dungeonn completed as well as Blizzard leaderboards on my realm. They got recorded 00:48:30 times and such bet mines not showing. Can someone answer that or there are things that I need to know about leaderboards?Broximmor7 27 Oct
26 Oct Feedback: Mythic Champion of the Light Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn10 26 Oct