BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, Raids

27 Oct 2018 M+ Not recording. Mythic+ dungeon doesn't appear on Leaderboard/RIO. So I went on my Temple of Sethraliss +9 and did it on time with a couple of seconds to spare (00:34:43). Also my best ToS was only +5 and i wanted to update it. However, raider.io can't see my dungeonn completed as well as Blizzard leaderboards on my realm. They got recorded 00:48:30 times and such bet mines not showing. Can someone answer that or there are things that I need to know about leaderboards?Broximmor7 27 Oct 2018
26 Oct 2018 Feedback: Mythic Champion of the Light Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn10 26 Oct 2018
26 Oct 2018 Feedback: Heroic Stormwall Blockade Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn26 26 Oct 2018
26 Oct 2018 Feedback: Heroic High Tinker Mekkatorque Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn5 26 Oct 2018
26 Oct 2018 We need and increase in leaderboard capacity Greetings fellow players and Blizzard. For the past 4 weeks I've been taking a look at how Raider.io affects WoW's PvE endgame, and my conclusion will be brought to attention here. Basic Information Raider.io is a 3rd party website which tracks individual characthers progress in a PvE scenario. How many bosses have you killed, what gear do you have equipped, what kind of traits and which M+ dungeons have you run and at what time? This tool then generates a number and combines them across all dungeons, into a total score for your characther. What's the issue here? To boil it down simply. Raider.io unintentionally blocks players from entering dungeons. Let me elaborate on that. The core problem(s) To understand why a 3rd party website is an issue in the first place, we need to see why it's gotten so popular. To no ones surprise, Item Level dosen't matter to the playerbase anymore. This is due to Warforging and Titanforging. 2 players, one being a casual player and the other being a hardcore mythic raider, can in a given scenario end up with the same Item Level due to the casual player being lucky. Back in the days, good gear was a sign of a good player. This isn't the case anymore. Therefore people are looking for more reliable sources of information on a given player before entering hard content. This has given birth to Raider.io on a scale which we have never seen before. It is extremely difficult to find a group to high-end keys without having "Set amount of Raider.io points". A website with search functions and an addon which instantly tell you if this player is good or bad (according to the numbers atleast). It's a fast and reliable way to tell how succesfull your run might be. The mid-tier players I have myself raided a lot in previous expansions, focusing on mythic progression, but IRL has stopped me from doing that in BFA. I am what I call a mid-tier player. A person with a good understanding of the game. Can execute on a good level and have a somewhat hardcore mindset of endgame content. But, unable to raid on a high level. I am strugling to do the M+ content Blizzard has created for me. Why don't you just do a +6 or 7+ to increase your overall score? Raider.io gets it's data from the official Blizzard Leaderboards, they have a hardcap at 500 players for each dungeon. This means that if 100 groups have done Waycrest Manor +10, I need to do atleast better than the group which placed number 100 for the score to be added. But the ladder reset every week, whats the issue then? If you don't do a higher key than your recorded one on Raider.oi before the leaderboard is filled, you are softlocked from dungeons for the rest of the week. On high population servers like Tarren-Mill, this happens very fast. Obviously there is some quick fix solutions: Do the keys on wednesday Buy 10+ boost's Move to a low population server Play with friends I am being forced to do this, not by Blizzard, somewhat not by the playerbase. But by Raider.io. How to fix this rising issue This would not be complete without a list of things which can be done to avoid players like me getting stuck in the PvE-Endgame. Raise the capacity on the leaderboard: This is by far the best fix. This would allow people to progress through dungeons the whole week, key by key. Instead of feeling the stress of being left out. Disable the leaderboards: This is a very bad decision, but it would make it impossible for Raider.io to track the data from all players. Also it would encourage old addons like GearScore to return. Disable the use of Raider.io addon: This is also a terrible choice. The addon might bring some pain, but on the other hand it is a great tool for tracking and comparing. Removing Titanforging and Warforing: A very controversial topic. As much as I love the fact everything has a chance to be upgraded, I hate it just as much. The sense of progression has been lost in the game and with that loss, we are at this stage of the game. Where 3rd parties are having to be used in order to determine if you're "good enough" to do this content. In conclusion I want to point out I don't hate nor preach against Raider.io. It gives the players so much to work towards. And a way to find reliable people. The way I see it, we need to have an increased capacity on the leaderboard. This is by no means a rant, but some insight from a player who solely does M+ as their endgame progression. I hope this post brings some awareness to this issue and hopefully other players will bring some insight on their stories and how they feel about this situation. Sincerely. TitankimTitankím3 26 Oct 2018
26 Oct 2018 Suggested improvements for Loot in BfA Hello all, This is the first time im posting like this as I see a lot of mixed opinions and not really structured queries for changes and systems put in but anyway let me start making the point as to why I’m making this post today. Having played the game since vanilla and having actually enjoyed each expansion for its own merits (yes including mists) I can’t help feel that something is wrong in the current expansion with regards to gear targeting, I’ll try to explain how I see it as best I can With the removal of Master loot I think the RNG of loot targeting has become impossible. In vanilla each boss in dungeons had a specific loot table and that has continued – however the item level change due to the different difficulties means if you don’t get a high item level Titanforge from a normal mythic you have to rely on luck to get anywhere. In TBC there was the profession route of crafting a higher end weapons/armour , I believe that doing this (even though the weapons were very hard to craft) gave a timeline and a means to an end, allowing the player to see the point where they can get the weapon/armour and what they need to do to achieve it. In Wrath that was removed however raids Continued to be a constant source for allowing players to progress via master loot. This continues all the way up through Warlords of Draenor In Legion the introduction to artifact weapons in my opinion was one of the best changes made to the game, As a lot of wow players will agree a weapon can be the crux to a characters power so putting everyone on a similar playing field and allowing more time/effort to = a stronger weapon was a perfect idea that in my mind could be built on in future expansions. However with this people came to forget the toughness of having a weapon as a Crux and trying to get them through loot reward (mainly raids) Within BFA with the artifacts removed this became an issue again, however now that Masterloot is no longer a system available to the playerbase it means that targeting gear in general has become a lot more RNG Based, which from my perspective feels awful. So I don’t want to be one of the posts that is “OMGBLIZZFIXGAEM” so I’m going to put forward a couple of suggestions that I feel would make a massive difference to the feeling of the game, because everything about BFA that isn’t raiding loot related I think feels good, the war mode system could do with some tweaks regarding groups but ultimately is a great addition, Mythic + continues to be challenging and fun, better rewards for Arena Play is great, and a second cache for PVP orientated stuff has really helped with the world pvp side of the game . So here are my suggestions 1. Make Professions more pivotal. What I mean by this is currently all armour/weapon based professions are currently able to craft a full set of Blue 300 gear, which is great to see and is some what standard for the profession, however with the addition of epic pieces that can be crafted to look like the current tier pieces why not pick this up and run with it? All that would need to be done is the following Each armour piece craftable (same sort of requirements that the two pieces we have are) 355 – 15 hydrocores + X Expulsom 370 – 25 sanguicells + X Expulsom 385 – 250 Sanguicells + X Expulsom These crafting things work great at the moment and show a real use for the items we are GUARANTEED to receive from boss kills, which as stated prior, giving the player a definitive start and end point to chasing gear is why we all play the game. This could easily be done for weapons too as all professions have been given weapons to craft at 300 too. This would allow all players to push themselves for a new weapons/gear. I understand there are professions that don’t have requirements for sanguicells (and whatever future cells come from further raids (more on that in a moment)) so because of that I would also suggest making sanguicells tradable and sellable. This would do multiple things Create a market for these crafted pieces Not make people feel certain professions are necessary. All of these craftables could also be made BoE to allow guilds to try and help members that haven’t been as lucky with the personal loot rolls. This option I feel would be the easier of the two systems to implement as the graphics for the current tier is in place, all the crafting materials are already in place and it would require sanguicells to be made tradable (which Blizzard has done in the past with other cells of that nature) and more recipes to be added to the game (again which Blizzard has done in the past) The future raids could easily work on the same system too and instead of previous expansions where professions have fallen out of requirement or have needed something like obliterum to keep relevant this would allow it to stay relevant throughout the whole expansion. Continued in 2nd postFinklebear6 26 Oct 2018
26 Oct 2018 Feedback: Heroic King Rastakhan Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn6 26 Oct 2018
25 Oct 2018 Kicked from island expeditions Anyone else having this issue? 3 times in one night today. If i go off solo anywhere I end up getting booted, sometimes right before we finish, even if I end up getting the vast majority of the azerite/rares. I get that the kick system is there to remove people who are afk/being unhelpful but it feels like its getting abused a bit in expeditions, just because one person isn't doing it the way 1 or 2 of the others wants.Icefall2 25 Oct 2018
25 Oct 2018 Huge flaw in island expedition system. So basically old dungeon finder vote kick system has been copy pasted to islands. Which would kinda be okay, but then people started to 2-manning islands and insta kicking 3rd dude. Which results !@#$loads of people getting instakicked with ____30 min deserter___. For Example last night I got simultaneously 3 different characters logged out from this content because of this bull%^-*. Most dont have luxury to just log in to next alt. This happens like 1/5 of games for me atleast. So few things why this is just messed up. 1) In dungeons there is clear objective which all are doing. In islands everyone is doing whatever they feel like (and wasnt point to explore and not race) So when u happen to get in people kick you for killing wrong mobs, having wrong color hat or whatever reason they feel like. 2) Democracy argument that 2/3 is needed is bull!@#$. 1 Plaeyrs initiates vote kick and second guy 95% time just autoaccepts. 3) reward structure . In dungeon environment piss ants and try hards gravitate towards mythic+ high dungeons. In islands they gravitate towards normal because its viewed as easiest and fastest way to farm seemingly very random island rewards. 4)For some god forsaken reason people figured out to go for 2-manning and vote kicking everyone which kinda makes this problem truly big one. I dont know what would be perfect solution for this system, but as temporary fixes I have 2 ideas. 1) in normal and heroic remove group queueing. No more 2-man queueing and that part is solved. 2) Remove that god damn 30-min deserter which kinda breaks everything in the end. Rest of the %^-* wouldnt rly matter that much if u wouldnt get locked out from the content all the time.Beelsebub19 25 Oct 2018
25 Oct 2018 Explosive Affix Can u plz tone explosive on bosses down a bit? they spawn far to often and with council bosses they spawn even faster. They never spawned this quick in legion why would u mess with the timer..Capon1 25 Oct 2018
24 Oct 2018 Fix RNG plz Did some mythic+ last week with 2 characters with 0 drop items at the end of the dungeon. Weekly chest gave me the same item that already had and weekly pvp chest gave me the next conquest reward. World Boss with roll 0 items and warfront 370 item gave me a cloak i already had. So 0 progress and static to item level so far for almost 2 Weeks, what is the point then to play ?Virion4 24 Oct 2018
23 Oct 2018 Raid Testing Schedule - October 25th-26th On Thursday, October 25th and Friday, October 26th we will be conducting raid tests of the Battle of Dazar'alor. BOTH FACTIONS: Testing is open for both factions. However, for some bosses, raid members will temporarily re-live events as the opposite faction using a story flashback. Thursday, October 25th King Rastakhan- Heroic Battle of Dazar'alor 13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 22:00 CEST) Horde will experience this boss as if they were Alliance. High Tinker Mekkatorque - Heroic Battle of Dazar'alor 14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST) Alliance will experience this boss as if they were Horde. Friday, October 26th Champion of the Light: Frida Ironbellows (Horde) / Ra’Wani (Alliance) - Mythic Battle of Dazar'alor 13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 22:00 CEST) Each faction will test their respective Champion of the Light boss Stormwall Blockade - Heroic Battle of Dazar'alor 14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST) Alliance will experience this boss as if they were Horde. As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a test environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the bosses being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback. Q: How do I get into the raid zone? A: In Zuldazar, Boralus, Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade III in order to teleport into the raid zone while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone will not be available when the zone is not open for testing.) Q: What character should I use to test the raid? A: Whichever you prefer. We will be scaling players' effective level to 120 for raid testing, and their item level to an appropriate threshold for the encounter(s) being tested. Q: How long does testing last? A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we're satisfied that we've received that information for a given boss, we'll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.Skordyn0 23 Oct 2018
23 Oct 2018 Grievious wound? Is grievious wound some sort of cruel joke? It feels like the damage from the wound seems a bit overpowered , or rather healers cant heal it up, on fights where you know there will be a lot of aoe, the healing just isn't enough. Is there a better way to deal with it?, is it easier for certain healers?Dalérion6 23 Oct 2018
22 Oct 2018 Kicked for fighting a rare. I just got booted by my island group because they ran off while I was fighting a rare, ran off to die and blame it on me. So I get kicking someone that's afk, leeching. But I was in combat, actively fighting, contributing. Can this be improved?Lautrec2 22 Oct 2018
22 Oct 2018 Increase dungeon party size to 6? Since there are many more DPS then healer/tanks i think the party limit should be increased to 6 players, to be clear i don't think it should be done right now, but i do think this can be looked at at future expansions I know this system is since vanilla but i really think the game will benefit from it, both for leveling perspective but also from Mythic+ perspective Currently on Mythic+ there are around 6 viable DPS specs that have a strong toolkit for situations that occur regularly on Mythic+ and because of that many other classes which are also good but lack in certain areas are not as popular. If Blizzard will increase the party size to 6, then more groups will get more of the "less equipped" classes without penalizing the entire group in one way or another This can also lead to interesting and more versatile dungeon design in the future Please tell me what you think?Justicer3 22 Oct 2018
22 Oct 2018 Deserter for leaving LFR in progress? Yes, i said the cancerous word. LFR. But seriously. If you are gearing alt, you don't want to be thrown to last boss with group that failed multiple times already. Then fail multiple times because the group is still the same baddies. Then wait another 30 minutes for new queue because you didn't get to do first two bosses - they were dead. If you have really bad day, not even second queue will put you to first boss. So enjoy deserter or waste two hours of your life? What the heck, Blizz?Suncaress0 22 Oct 2018
22 Oct 2018 Vanquished Tendril Of G'huun Feedback This trinket is massively under tuned for an end boss trinket. My 360 version is out performed by my 340 Emblem of Zandalar which is from a world quest. Today it dropped again but this time ilvl 370 and only just outperforming the 340, barely worth using. I've had no other trinket drops which is very frustrating. I should have felt great about this trinket titan forging tonight but nope. Any chance this could get looked at sooner rather than later? It doesn't feel right gearing up for Uldir only to get worse loot twice in a row. Really sucks actually. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768737446 Second thread on US, others are having similar issues across multiple classes/specs.Pileggi4 22 Oct 2018
21 Oct 2018 Feedback: Battle of Dazar'alor (Normal) The first three bosses of the Battle of Dazar'alor will be available on normal mode. Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding these encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn1 21 Oct 2018
20 Oct 2018 Suggesting changes to Grievous m+ affix In my opinion Grievous is overtuned at the moment and not fun. I would like to suggest the following changes: 1) Remove the debuff after dropping combat, just like Necrotic Rot This would take away most of my frustration. You wouldn't have to keep healing for 15 more seconds after the mobs are already dead and then wait another 10 seconds to drink. Especially for a discipline priest it is annoying to have to heal multiple people when there is nothing to damage. It would also lead to more interesting decision making. Instead of always having to top each player, you can decide how low you dare to let the DoT take someone's HP before the mobs are dead, or you can try to deal some damage to get out of combat more quickly instead of removing the DoT with healing. And it would effectively be a nerf to bring this affix more in line with others. 2) Simply nerf the damage for example from 1.3% max HP per stack to 0.8%. My Shadow Mend heals a tank for about 10% HP. If a tank ends up with for example 25% HP and 5 stacks of Grievous (6.5% every 3 seconds), that means it takes me about 12 seconds of purely spamming Shadow Mend (1.2sec cast) to get the tank back to full HP, provided he takes 0 other damage (so even after combat). In a fight where a tank is also taking some hits and where you have to move and heal other people too, it's just too much damage in some situations and not fun to be constantly spamming someone without seeing their HP go up at all and then finally wipe due to running out of mana. 3) Or you can nerf / change the debuff in other ways such as: - Increasing the time between ticks for example from 3 to 5 seconds - Reducing the maximum amount of stacks for example from 5 to 3 - Bringing the threshold for the debuff application down for example from 90% to 75% - Changing the DoT to deal damage based on a % of current HP instead of max HP (so the damage would decrease as your HP gets lower. It would still be difficult to keep everyone topped which makes for an interesting affix as some mechanics require high health to survive, but as your HP gets lower the damage from the affix will become manageable which gives you a chance to recover).Otubin1 20 Oct 2018
20 Oct 2018 Feedback: Conclave of the Chosen Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn2 20 Oct 2018
20 Oct 2018 Feedback: Treasure Guardian Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn2 20 Oct 2018
19 Oct 2018 Fixing summoning warmode on/off A problem that consistenly occurs when doing mythic+ is that the first people at instance are in two different modes (warmode on and off). I'm guessing that fixing it so that people from different modes can click the same portal is kinda impossible, so here's an idea, move the summoning stone inside the instance!Aagepala1 19 Oct 2018
18 Oct 2018 Raid Testing Schedule - October 18th-22nd On Thursday, October 18th and Friday, October 19th we will be conducting raid tests of the Battle of Dazar'alor. Once Heroic raid testing has concluded on Friday, we will open a portion of the zone for Normal raid testing over the weekend. Due to the faction specific setup of Battle of Dazar'alor, Thursday's raid test will be HORDE ONLY and Friday's Heroic raid test will be ALLIANCE ONLY. Copying a character to PTR will apply a faction transfer that can be used at your discretion. Please ensure that your character is setup for the appropriate faction prior to the test. Thursday, October 18th HORDE ONLY: Flamefist and the Illuminated - Heroic Battle of Dazar'alor 13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 22:00 CEST) Stormwall Blockade - Heroic Battle of Dazar'alor 14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST) Friday, October 19th ALLIANCE ONLY: Treasure Guardian - Heroic Battle of Dazar'alor 13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 22:00 CEST) Conclave of the Chosen - Heroic Battle of Dazar'alor 14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST) BOTH FACTIONS: Normal Battle of Dazar'alor 15:00 PDT (18:00 EDT, 24:00 CEST) As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a test environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the bosses being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback. Q: How do I get into the raid zone? A: In Zuldazar, Boralus, Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade III in order to teleport into the raid zone while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone will not be available when the zone is not open for testing.) Q: What character should I use to test the raid? A: Whichever you prefer. We will be scaling players' effective level to 120 for raid testing, and their item level to an appropriate threshold for the encounter(s) being tested. Q: How long does testing last? A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we're satisfied that we've received that information for a given boss, we'll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.Skordyn8 18 Oct 2018
18 Oct 2018 Feedback: Flamefist and the Illuminated Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn2 18 Oct 2018
18 Oct 2018 [Bug] Final Stand (Paladin) pulling all Hello, This the second bug I’m posting as I honestly believe it is a bug and should not occur. I’m a paladin tank and I really enjoy the Final Stand talent a lot, however, I also dislike it a lot due to its ability to literally pull things through walls and floors. When I pop Final Stand in (for example) Waycrest Manor or Tol Dagor rather than only taunting that which in line of sight, it taunts everything around it. This means it also taunts things that are not even on the same floor. Something I guess is not supposed to be intended. If it is, I would argue it’s a very poor choice. Could you make it so the floors and walls can’t be penetrated by spell effects (including the taunt from Final Stand)? The reason I ask the above since I’ve also noticed very weird things with consecration pulling mobs from the cellar in Waycrest Manor whilst being a floor above it. It doesn’t only seem to be limited to consecration though, but that’s out of scope for me.Milklover1 18 Oct 2018
18 Oct 2018 please make trinkets fun and exciting again please for the love of god move away from these boring and dull "dmg is split among enemies" trinkets havent even started raiding second tier yet and im already sick and tired of these kind of trinkets the classes already took a big hit removing most of the fun stuff and now we dont even get fun trinkets anymore neither to play around with and no this is not a OMG I QUIT thread,really i love the game but i just want to let them the game is getting boring already since this azerite system feels like a joke of whats supposed to replace tier sets and artifact weapons so far and now trinkets are basicly the same damage with a different name...Shimmertime0 18 Oct 2018
17 Oct 2018 Challenge modes BRING BACK CHALLENGE MODES TO THIS DYING GAME PLEASE. TYFireeinova0 17 Oct 2018
17 Oct 2018 Problem with weekly chest. Hey,i hava a problem,i completed mythic +6 last week and from weekly chest i'd just get 355 item instead of 365,anyone had a problem like that? what i can do with it? i need to contact support or it's normal lol.Draxth2 17 Oct 2018
17 Oct 2018 Heartsbane triad... i absolutly have no clue wether i just dont understand this boss and im bad af or bliz just f* up on the design... the thing that makes no clue to me is that when you get mindcontrollered by the boss it instantly uses all your defensives and im talking about iceblock, netherwalk whatever it can waste its using... a little later in the fight on dire ritual im thinking i prob have to use a defensive right? the defensive the boss just wasted... i dont understand the design of this at all and i hope im just missing something second thing that is kinda mind boggeling to me, aura of apathy(reduces healing done by 50%) and jagged nettles combo (basicly does a !@#$ ton of dmg putting you at 20% hp or something and it keeps a heavy dot on you untill your healed back to 90%) which is uninterruptable, i didnt try losing that stuff but just wtf are we supposed to do? pop our defensive that the fking boss just wasted or just die and waste a cr right? or maybe just use all your defensives before starting the boss so your team can actually dps you down and you dont instantly pop your immumities... im clueless and i hope im the idiotBlénd1 17 Oct 2018
16 Oct 2018 One idea to fix them all Hello, So we already got some good news regarding more interesting Azerite traits to come as well as more variety of choice. That's good but there are also other issues to fix imho. - Azerite gear rarity does not feel coherent with it's importance; - Azerite gear item level farming is a pain due to extreme RNG; - Spam-able Mythic Plus dungeon feature is a barrier to alternative loot sources; - Many players have appeal for a slower paced, more detail oriented, content; - People still desire Azerite Gear for customization purposes or multi-spec needs. The Idea. Keep the Mythic Plus feature without changes but add "Elite" Dungeons. In "Elite" Dungeons mobs will extremely buff each other and will place different de-buffs on targets which are deadly when stacked. The punishment to leave a mob free-cast must be severe, as well as pulling multiple packs. Mythic Plus keys still apply. When the highest Mythic Plus Dungeon of the week is an "Elite" one, the Weekly Cache will contain 2 pieces instead of one, regardless the timer. Other standard rules still apply. Special Mounts will be available for those completing "Elite" Dungeons +10 or +15. /Cheers RRavenant0 16 Oct 2018
16 Oct 2018 [Bug?] Kings' Rest Hello, I am getting quite tired of things that aren't supposed to happen which, to be frank, are ruining my game experience and general enjoyment of the game. I’m not going to go on the bandwagon and say all is bad.. it’s not. Anyway, to the point. The reason I’m making this thread is because of the following situation: A mythic plus 13 Kings’ Rest bug which seem to happen at the third boss – the council (mind you, I’m a tank): - The first boss (axe boss) we killed without any issues - Second boss (big guy) we also killed without any issues - The third boss spawns, and when the big guy pops (after the charge happened), I was DPSing one of the totems and he knocked me off the platform with Debilitating Backhand… while he’s supposed to only trigger the charge ability every so often. - We wiped… had to run back > finished the dungeon in ~40 minutes. (1 min. over time) Correct me if I’m wrong Blizzard, however, this is not supposed to be the case. He should not use debilitating backhand when he’s dead and not actually physically part of the encounter anymore. If you say it is; then why did he only backhand me during that try and not when went back for a 2nd try and killed him? Anyway, I’m sure kinds of issues were reported during beta, I believe. I would love it if you could fix this unintended behavior. Thank you for your time.Milklover0 16 Oct 2018
16 Oct 2018 Island expedition events I just wanted to say , that I love the events which spawn at the end of the islands. Specially the ones which change the weather and have special enemy’s. We were on the pirate island and suddenly a blizzard came and everywhere was the ground frozen. Was really refreshing to see the map change , even so i would wish that the whole map would change. But I really hope blizzard can add more of this events, specially this portals which bring you to special bosses. My only complain would be. ATLEAST GIVE US SOME LOOT. Else more events and iam happyKappador2 16 Oct 2018
14 Oct 2018 Hall of fame Hall of fame. Doesn't display #100, can you make it do that :D? - No apparent reasonBootywizard1 14 Oct 2018
14 Oct 2018 Vectis - Omega Vector Hello Team, I guessed after some weeks this would be fixed... Sometimes, however it happens, a player get multiple instances of the Omega Vector debuff... This is unhealable after some stacks... Are people aware of this flaw ? BRDukin3 14 Oct 2018
14 Oct 2018 Feedback: Sethraliss - Loose Sparks Can we have a lever to end the rotating lightning balls called Loose Sparks so that the rest of the following party can catch up with the forerunners in the group? Earlier expansions always had this 'switch off' feature for gauntlet experiences. Loose Sparks are highly unforgiving to players left behind the gate.Hurl0 14 Oct 2018
14 Oct 2018 Feedback: Island Expeditions A new Battle for Azeroth feature, Island Expeditions, is now available for testing for characters that complete a the "Island Expedition" tutorial quest at level 115. Once unlocked, Normal Island Expeditions can be completed by characters of level 110-120. This unlock is account-wide. Heroic, Mythic, and PvP Island Expeditions become available at level 120. Alliance players can queue from the Expedition table in Boralus Harbor, near the Tradewinds Market. Look for the green ship occupying the second slip. Horde players can queue from the Expedition table in Zuldazar Harbor, at the Port of Zandalar, on the west side. Look for the red ship. What are we testing? We are currently testing Un’gol Ruins, Dread Chain, and Molten Cay. There are 12 NPC teams available for testing (6 per faction). What is the goal of an Island Expedition? The goal of an Island Expedition is to collect Azerite. The first team to 6000 Azerite wins. A group of NPCs from the opposing faction (or players, if PvP) will also be present, competing with you for the Azerite. Many things on the Island reward Azerite: chests, Azerite crystals, powerful creatures, friendly NPCs in need of aid, killing enemy NPCs, and more. You’ll find things you can interact with, scattered all across the Island to help you. Thank you for testing, and we’re looking forward to your feedback!Aerythlea52 14 Oct 2018
14 Oct 2018 Bug in Waycrest Manor Hello, When entering in the dungeon waycrest manor in mythic difficulty i teleport directly in front of Lord Waycrest boss, and when i release spirit i just spawn in the same place. The only way i can get out is submitting a ticket for "character stuck". This video is the same issue that i have: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFVSBeraj2g I deleted the cache, restart all my instances/dungeons and reinstalled battle.net and wow but everytime i try to enter that dungeon it's the same. With a group of people it teleports us there too. I can't do that dungeon for 4 days, anyone got an idea what is happening? Thank you.Toguro1 14 Oct 2018
14 Oct 2018 Bfa Horst loot chance since vanila wow. I dont know if you guys ar getting same problem as me, i raid since it started uldir, mytic normal and plus, and the loot chance so far its horrible, very very unlucky. this, is getting me crasy about it. never had so much problem to equipe a char as now, even ppl that enter in my guild last weak geted more items from raid tham me even with coins, how the hell this is possible. im very close to quite.Tribalfury3 14 Oct 2018
13 Oct 2018 Island Expedition boosting??? (Real Money) Hi there, just had quite a terrible experience, which i have not had for quite a while within wow. Was doing some lazy leveling in island exp (got all reps on friendly, wanted to finish it off in island exp on my alt). So i'm just spamming island expeditions untill i encounter one with a mage and a lvl 111 DH in it, after about 2000-3000 resources i notice the mage is doing nothing, and the layout of the island was kind of cramped, so with 3 players it would be much easyer. I initiated the vote kick, he was prolly afk, can happen, so the DH keeps refusing the kick. I run back to the ship and start talking to the mage, why is he not doing anything. next thing i know i'm talking to someone thats actually so lazy, that he's getting boosted by the DH. For real money. so i was kind of stunned, i was basicly helping this chinese farm business boosting lazy guys getting to 120. Next thing i know, i got kicked, ended up with a deserter buff (sup with that?) and i felt so abused. I've made a report, as cheating, not sure what to catagorize this under, but it kind of ruined my wow night, im not really sure why, the one minute queues make it more then bareble, but im just kind of saddened this is actually a thing. I consider myself a wow veteran, using the little spare time i do have to play the game, i've seen some stuff in the past with farming, multiboxing and everything, and mostly it really does not bother me that much. It did now though. (maybe im just salty and having a bad night, venting is good)Invun3 13 Oct 2018
13 Oct 2018 Island Expeditions events hey all, I have been farming now over 200-300 island expeditions and my only one aim is getting the twillight avenger. I got already Qinsho and almost whole Firekin Set but that's not my goal. However is it said by many sides now that the Dragon can only drop when Twillight dragons spawn in the island but yet i never saw them spawning. I make sure that i kill all rares so a event will always spawn but it's almost always the same between trolls/v&co/mogus. So simple question did someone of you already saw an dragon event during an island exp? Maybe it's really rare and when it spawns someone will get for sure the Mount but i am also not sure about that.Cutîepie2 13 Oct 2018
13 Oct 2018 Deserter after being kicked. This is getting ridiculous. In 2 days I lost ~2h on waiting for deserter debuff to fall off. For example I got kicked on my priest and after asking "why?", they told me "We need a tank". If you make a system, please make it so it can't be abused and that everyone have the same amount of fun. Moreover, Island Expeditions are something that is forced onto me to at lease get 2500 azerite power weekly and If you really want me to do them, don't give me 30 minute punishment every few rounds. I can't even do other things in a meantime because the only way to queue is at the table in a city and deserter prevents me from doing dungeons/bg.Lafcio3 13 Oct 2018
13 Oct 2018 Ideas for Vectis scaling to small raids If you have tried vectis, you will know that right now is outright impossible in 15 or less people in the raid. On 2/3/6 healers are 0% mana at 70% in heroic, wearing 360 ilvl. This is mostly because the omega vector, that has always 3 instances, it doesn't matter if you have 10 people on the party or 40 of them. Probably, this is because they want to make it complicated, and making it with less vectors would be significantly easier on this mechanic, so I have a couple ideas. -Put one instance of the vector for each 5 people in the raid (If you want, you can exclude the tanks, since they shouldn't take it) -Make the vector make its total damage quicker when the size of the group is big and take longer on small groups. This way all the sizes of parties will have the same or near the same debuffs on extra nature damage per person (+ the healing required will scale with the people on party) The problems right now are that vector omega makes way too much damage and puts way too many debuffs of extra nature damage. I think the second option remains with the difficulty of the positioning, because it still has 3 vectors, but it would lessen the insane difficulty for the healers, who right now can't even remotely heal the damage dealt.Blíngblíng1 13 Oct 2018
12 Oct 2018 LFR waiting time after leaving group Hi, I've been several times in position of waiting a new comer during LFR group because someone just left after we entered the dungeon. So if it take too much time I also leave but of course I need to wait me too 30min before being able to queue again. That's not fair !Thecure2 12 Oct 2018
10 Oct 2018 No drops with Personal Loot Yet again I do 5 or more bosses in Uldir not getting a single drop. This happens repeatedly week after week and cant even target items either. 6weeks in a row, coined Zekvoc HC every week, havent seen that Polearm. 12chances at the same item from 1boss so far and not one has dropped. Disgusting. And I've seen multiple other players just 'swap loot spec' and get on 3-4-5 bosses in a row. And someone will say "Yeah, itll happen to you too, its just bad luck", but 6weeks now and it still hasnt happened for me and only for others. Disgusting system.Majestix0 10 Oct 2018
09 Oct 2018 BUG* Pets in Freehold "Ring of Booty" Can you please fix the bug where pets randomly go attacking the target dummy on the right side of the "Ring of Booty" in Freehold. Everytime just nearly cost us losing a M+ because of this bug. People that view this post please upvote and get it fixed.Seízure4 09 Oct 2018
09 Oct 2018 Feedback: Heroic Grong Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn6 09 Oct 2018
09 Oct 2018 Does blizzard EVER listen to feedback ? Sorry for this complaining post, but I really need to rant about stuff and I might not be the best writer. It really feels like blizzard never listens to reason and always seem to know best about their game, in this case I think they are so far off what is good for this game or not. If you keep this up I am sure you will lose countless of subs because atm you are doing nothing to fix the major problems of BFA and think everything is fine. My self I am a hardcore player and play roughly 12 hours a day, but this expansion have really made me lose interest in the game, mutiple cases of people complaining about problems and issues in the game, but blizzard does nothing about it and are happy with what they made. Alright. Anyways... You removed everything that was fun in LEGION and kept everything that was BORING and implented it into BFA and think you made a great success. First off the major AP gain is from Worldquests and IE's that is a big mistake.. Can't even farm mythic + to get decent amount of AP and after all AP these days aren't even worth grinding in my opinion because all the traits that you put into the game is becomming more and more useless by each patch you implement into the game. Oh yeah you can't even target farm specific azerite pieces so when you FINALLY loot that 385 from your weekly chest it sims less than your 340 pieces... very well done blizzard I have to applaude you on that part. You are making us grinding worldquests for an entire expansion to keep up with requirements of the Azerite gear that is higher itemlevel.. how on earth is this even close to a smart IDEA.. I don't know anyone close to me or anyone ever that said the endless WQ grind is fun... rather than PAINFUL !@#$. You implented EVEN more RNG into the game with the %^-*ing Personal loot system. Atm my guild had one PRIEST drop 4 weapons in the raid and he had to keep them all cus they were all 5 itemlevel upgrades so half my guild still sits on 340 weps and he has a 385, well done there aswell. !@#$ing genious at your office there that came with this idea. If you won't start making GOOD changes soon your game will die.. or maybe a few casual players that play 1 hour a day will keep farming your pets/mounts because that is the only thing they do in the game. but you will certainly lose all of us players that play 10+hours a day. I'd say change the whole azerite system, IT sucks **** and needs an entire rework .. add 1k dot to your target??????? hello what the hell is that trait... worst part almost ALL the traits is the same like wtf..Peytonsawyer12 09 Oct 2018
09 Oct 2018 Instant kick Islands, First this time has happened to me. I join an island group and im instantly post-loadscreen kicked, back in Zandalar with 30min deserter debuff. Ive heard others have suffered from this but below 115 it havent happened. However as soon as I hit 115 it started.¨ Whether this is bcos others load faster than me and dont like what spec/class i am, I cannot say, but even if thats the case, thats a terrible way to run content. There is no reasoning behind this other than griefing. Well played.Majestix8 09 Oct 2018
08 Oct 2018 Feedback: Ra'wani Kanae/Frida Ironbellows Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn4 08 Oct 2018
08 Oct 2018 Banana in Siege of Boralus Really I dont know if it works as intended with banana in Siege of Boralus. It seems bug to me because i was stunned several times for no reasons. Where all bananas come from? There was no any banana on the ground or that banana is coming soon to throw on me. Suddenly I am getting stunned and I dont see anything bananas. Something is wrong! Damn bananananananaas! :DMalicone1 08 Oct 2018