Looking for Players – PvP

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
18 Jul 2012 Do Not Bump Threads We appreciate you’re keen to promote awareness of your guild, but the act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. Anyone found to be bumping may have their thread deleted and be subject to a forum suspension. Please note that it is perfectly acceptable to update your threads with new information related to your recruitment, but posting just for the sake of bumping is not okay! Why bumping in the 'Looking for Players' forums is bad: If everyone is allowed to constantly bump their threads in the 'Looking for Players' forums, It creates a continuing and ever growing need for people to keep bumping threads. The ever increasing bumping of threads will flood the forums and make it much harder for players to find guilds of interest, which in turn will make it harder for guilds to attract new recruits, because the recruitment threads are less likely to be noticed by the potential recruits. If no-one is allowed to bump, the 'Looking for Players' forums move more slowly and there is less flooding. No bumping means that it is easier for potential recruits to get an overview of the guilds recruiting, and because there is less “noise” in the form of bump/spam posts, people will also be motivated to actually spend more time on the 'Looking for Players' forums as they are not discouraged from having to trawl through a ton of bump/spam posts to find the information they are looking for.Vaneras0 18 Jul 2012
16 Apr 2012 Looking for players — PvP forum Welcome to the "Looking for Players — PvP" Forum. This is the place to look for other players if: You are looking for a new member for your PvP guild You want to join a PvP guild You are looking for members for a cross-realm battleground You want to join an existing cross-realm group battleground You are looking for a new member for your arena team You want to join an arena team In order to make your search as successful as possible, we recommend you to follow these simple steps: Use the search feature at the top right of the screen before posting When creating a new thread, make sure to use an appropriate and descriptive title (e.g. "[A/H] <Class> Looking for RBG" or “[A/H] <Class> Looking for Arena Team” or “[A/H] <Team> looking for <Class> and Healers” ) If you are not interested in teaming up with players from other realms, please feel free to also post on your realm forum. We hope that you will succeed in finding other players to have fun with!Vaneras0 16 Apr 2012
5d (A) LF PvP MEMBERS to join RBG/Arenas Hi all! We are a recent pvp guild <Kinetic> in Silvermoon, and we look foward to build up strong, solid and progressive teams for RBG/Arena activity. We looking for a big variety of classes, though our prios are ranged, Tanks (DH is a plus) and rogues. In general socials and casuals are also welcomed. If you wanna start doing arenas, progressing your EXP, grind gear, achieve pvp Mount, and run challenging rbgs, this is the ideal place for you. We have qualified officers that can help to make this through. Get ready for next season 8.1!!!!!! /w me ingame for more details.Amalthya6 5d
5d [H] LFM RBGs 2,2k+ Hi, i am a RBG leader for spontaneous groups in the afternoon and evening and constantly on the lookout for talented players. I am particularly interested in skilled players who play boomkin, rogue, disc priest, holy paladin or dh tank, since these are strong in the current meta and it is hard to find players who can use them to their full potential. However you can also apply with other classes if you think you have got what it takes. My teams usually play on 2,1-2,6 mmr, your experience should reflect that. Therefore i am giving everyone a shot who has at least 2,2k xp or higher in any bracket. Your cr is of secondary importance, but i would be glad if you'd bring at least 1,8k. You should be able to produce an adequate amount of output in DPS/HPS depending on your role, be able to think for yourself and cc when appropriate. You are also required to have a mic and be able to communicate with the team on discord. Arrogant jerks and underperformers are being replaced by the end of every round. Should you be interested, leave a comment with your CR, XP and contact information (Btag). Peace!Fistus23 5d
5d 2v2 Arena Coaching for certain dps classes Hello, I'm offering 1400/1600/1800/2100 rating (based on your ability) 2v2 Arena Coaching / Boosting for GOLD ONLY. I'm a 2.6sxp / glad mistweaver that can help you get your desired rating both on alliance and horde. I have relatively cheap prices and also accept gold on all servers. If interested add me on battle.net: israelisalad#2352Dódgéchárgér0 5d
5d LF RMPala for glad wins :) Region:Eu Horde Timezone:Norway / GMT+1 Class/Spec: Rogue assassination/outlaw Exp/CR: 2420 cr Contact info: Bjellesau#8159 (discord) / Orochi#21875 (Btag.) Additional Info: Looking for Hpaladin and fire mage that want to grind out the glad wins together. Chill guys, VOICE, and rather learning from loss/mistake than raging. People have good and bad games :)Bjellesau0 5d
6d (H) LF arena players Hello, Firstly let me say that I am in a PvP guild and I am an officer in a guild, so that means that I won’t leave the guild I am atm. I am Arms warrior with 1.9 Cr and 1.5 in arena. Can play Monk (WW) too. I was TC in my team as well (for BGs). Would like to find ppl for Arenas viable comps like turbo. If interested plz add me Palabos#2129Isenpåi2 6d
6d [H] <Tempus Ultima> Tarren Mill - New PvP Players PvP RBG schedule Whenever players are online and willing to do PvP! About Tempus Ultima Tempus Ultima is a casual guild, eager to progress for both PvE and PvP in a stress free environment with people we can call friends. Our main aim is to keep the spirit of the guild in line with that of any game: to enjoy it, with friends, and have fun. We formed originally with a group of 6 (real life friends) raiders who wanted to do more than just raiding alone. We now consist of a small, close-knit group who enjoy getting to know the people we do PvE/PvP content with. Having formed on 22 January 2014, we are almost 5 years old, and believe that we can offer a stable, long-term option with good progression. What do we expect from you? A sense of humour is a must, but also thick skin. Our raids and RBG's are quite lighthearted, but when the pull timer is sent out, we expect people to focus. Remember that 'having a laugh' does not mean lazy. We don't maintain rules for mandatory attendance, but we aim to recruit people who can make at least 2 a week. We expect a positive attitude from our players, and we do not suffer elitism or disrespect. If you have a problem, whisper an officer and allow them to address it. We also expect our players to be working to improve their character's effectiveness whilst not in raid/BG's. Be willing and able to show us that you are serious about progressing with us. We realise that real life issues take priority, but ask for notice if you have to step away from the game for any period of time. This way, if you intend to return, you're not at risk of losing your place. Recruitment Currently we need: Range DPS ( Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Druid, Shaman ) Melee DPS ( DK, Rogue, Druid, Paladin, Warrior, Monk, DemonHunter, Shaman) Healers: (Paladin , Druid , Monk , Priest, Shaman) Tanks: DK, Paladin, Druid, Warrior, Demon Hunter, Monk Contact and application If any of this sounds good to you, or you have any other questions, please feel free to add me on Bnet: xDaeva#2333Vexatiously3 6d
6d RBG/PVP Guild Hello We are an active pvp guild with 2.1k rating aiming even higher in the new expansion. We are recruiting for BFA to start again our pvp activities, we have 2 RBG teams, 1 social RBG team and arena groups. The only thing we ask from you is to have a mic and not fear to use it :-p If interested plz add me for more info palabos#2129Isenpaii29 6d
6d Late night raiding guild on Draenor Collaborators Inc 7/8HC 1/8M Is now recruting, We are a night time raiding guild who raids From 0:00 untill 3:00 on Wed/Thur/Mon. So for all you who want to raid past midnight join us! hope to hear from some of you.Wwaemii1 6d
6d Look for low rated partners willing to progress Hey! I have not played PvP from WoD , where i maxed on 2.1 rate. I am looking for a partner who is willing to progress and play 2s and 3s. Hit me up if you are interested . If interested add me on Bnet or discrod Maxym#2789 - bnet Maximillian#4125 - discordSubthalamus1 6d
6d 2.4 Player LF arena friends. I used to play arena pretty hardcore, i now have irl commitments so i cant play as much as i used to. I've reached + 2k on every class 2.4+ as feral, 2.3 as rsham just under 2.2 as mage. No flame to LFG but people are pretty mediocre and blame other people the first chance they get, when they are making 10+ mistakes every game. I'm looking for like minded individuals, with a similar background, who dont care about 2k cr (because its not high) and just want to play. Feel free to add me JayTee#22206Zsane4 6d
6d Lf main team for 3v3 and pvp stuff Havoc DH from Greece lf pvp enthusiasts as main team for any pvp activity (3v3 mostly), willing to improve together without toxicity. Cr 1750 atm with randoms without voice comm. Looking for classes n comps who work well with DH like arms, boomkin, mw, rsham, rdruid, uh dk and any other comp u think is valuable bring it on. Realm: Ravencrest, battletag name: Yanzin#2690 Feel free to add me !have discord!Huray1 6d
6d [H] Looking for good vibes & PVP Hola! Id like to find an awesome community of people doing arenas so that we together can push some rating, and have a jolly good time doing it! I currently sit at around 2.1k rating, but would love to spend more of my game time doing arenas rather than searching for viable partners. Fluent in Swedish & English, playing rogue main and demon hunter alt. Hit me up if youre interested! /SephySephy3 6d
6d [A] LF consistent 2v2 3v3 LF new people to play with due to RL friends quitting. Main rogue: 2100 cr 2v2, 2000 cr 3v3 Alt demon hunter: 1770 cr 2v2, 0 cr 3v3 LF people to play consistently together with, in the name of improving rather than joining for 'quick rating push' . Be chill and non-toxic Zenkaku#2318Imprison2 6d
6d [A] Rogue and SP LF Rsham for RPS We are currently at 2000-2100 cr with LFG. LF RSham with similar (1900-2100) cr to play consistently with. Rogue: 2150 cr max this season, and 2200 during WotLK/TBC (which is irrelevant nowadays) SP: 2300+ cr this season, and multiple times gladiator during previous expansions. Voice is possible and prefered. Zenkaku#2318Imprison0 6d
14 Nov !@# rogue lf players Looking for others to play arenas 2v2 or 3v3 just started with arenas now at 2v2 rating 1120 but want to rise up :)Fearlo1 14 Nov
13 Nov LF arena arena players Horde Hey there me and a friend are looking for either a DH/DK or a boomie. I am a 1700 exp multi class healer and my friend is a 1600 exp warrior wanting to push and grind. We are on almost every night and want a laid back friend with great work ethic and someone who just wants to improve and dont leave after one game. We want to learn as a team and take critisim from each other. I should also mention that we are horde and are playing warrior and resto shammy. If you are interested feel free to add my battle tag AFluffyPanda#21901Northpiggy0 13 Nov
13 Nov Resto shammy LF RBG/3s I've just come back from a 3 year break and decided to main resto shaman. I've got what elitists would call out of date exp 2k rbgs and 1900 in 2s from wod I'm rusty I'm not going to lie but I can play to an average standard I'm looking for eod players who are patient and willing to learn and deconstruct on mistake rather than rage I would eventually like to push rating but will make another sham for that but for now I would like to learn with peeps who just wanna chill on discord and do the sameArzenal0 13 Nov
13 Nov Buying RBG/Arena boost to 1800. Like the title says, buying a boost up to 1800 rating for the Tmog. Paying up to 1.8Mil. Can play as either Horde or Alliance. Add me on Bnet: Raxz42#2694Raxzalonna0 13 Nov
13 Nov RBG GUILD RECRUITING Silvermoon Hello, we're a RBG/PVP guild looking for more players. We are especially looking for Balance Druids & Demon Hunters and warrior/DK.We have a fresh and motivated team who just started doing RBG together, we don't have a high rating yet but are working on it.We also got many active high rating and starting Arena teams.We also play World PVP, random bg's and mythic dungeons. Social players are welcome Pm an officer from the guild or me for an invite to the guild have à Nice day☺Arenafighter36 13 Nov
12 Nov Rbg services Are you interested in getting your BIG weekly pvp chest? Or are you looking to push some more rating? Look no further because here you can buy a variety of packages. With many happy customers behind me that can verify that the service is legitimate, you have an amazing shot to recieve the rewards you desire! 1600 rating: Challenger title + Weekly cache 370 ilvl (370 azerite) and Elite Apperance - Gloves,Legs,Boots! 1800 rating: Rival title + Weekly cache 375 ilvl and Elite Apperance - Helm,Shoulders,Chest!(Get your High Warlord replica transmog set too!) 2100 rating: Duelist title + Weekly cache 380 ilvl (385 azerite) and Elite Apperance Cloak + Weapon illusion DREADFLAME! If you're interested in any of the 14 RBG exclusive titles we can also arrange that. Full group will be ready to go with you on the time decided between each other. Currently only boosting on horde! Accepting gold on any realm. hmu on Kreamy#1509 or Fnuz#21817 for more info PS: Gold is the only payment that is acceptedMoonÿ32 12 Nov
12 Nov 3v3 partners wanted Hi I’m looking for a 3v3 team to play with I’m a fury warrior, season high of 1647 but lost some to pug groups. I’m currently at 1540 Cr. I like pvp especially arena and would like a regular team to learn and get better Eu alliance add me on battle net dazz#2895Barabus0 12 Nov
12 Nov DH havoc lf partners Hello,im trying to find some people for a viable comp in 3s,since lfg is not that good prefarably balance/heal im currently at 1,450cr willing to push,im not a DH god but i try my best you can add my battletag Xanie#21162.Corncobb1 12 Nov
12 Nov [A] 2400 hpala LF glad push team Hey I'm looking for people to push glad with! I'm so tired of sitting LFG and make that work propely. Im not interested in any toxic or screaming people, just chill all the way :) Current rating: Main paladin: 2370 2s /// 2430 3s Alt paladin: 2500 2s /// 2280 3s I'm online a lot and got time to play nearly everyday! Btag: Vision#22298Seoxx2 12 Nov
12 Nov LF Greek Speaking Healer Rogue - Mage. We are looking for a 3rd pardner (Healer) for 3v3 we pushing rating 1900+ Must Speak Greek and be close rating to us. Usually playing between 5 - 7:30 pm GMT+2Hattori1 12 Nov
12 Nov Hpal 2.5leg 2.2sxp seek Gladpush Hey, hpal with casual 2.5legion xp and 2.2sxp seeks gladpush this or next season. Prefer RMpala, RLP, Spdestro, spboomer, boomerfrostmage. Chars: Thyril-Blackrock, Ptwist-Blackmoore, Ptwist-Blackrock Alliance-Palas are 2.2cr~ , Horde-Pala just dinged Best regards Thyril#21393Thyril1 12 Nov
12 Nov 2k cr mage lf RMP 2k cr frost mage lf RMP. Req 2.2k exp, be dedicated and use voice. My goal this season is to push 2.3kAbsoluteze0 12 Nov
12 Nov anyone here from egypt or arab that plays arena? 2.4cr anyone here from egypt or arab that plays arena? 2.4cr rogue LF good mage for 3sCalay0 12 Nov
12 Nov [H] Mage LF partners Hey guys! As the title states I'm looking for long term partners on horde. Pref RMP/RMD but up for most viable comps. I've been 2.2k as mage and 2.4k as warrior / rogue. I'm tired of using the LFG system and all the leaving after 1 loss so trying this method of finding partners instead If interested leave a comment below or add sysprep#21122Ahlqvist1 12 Nov
12 Nov Holypal 2.3sxp 2.5legxp seek Gladpush Hey, preferably looking for RLP/RMPal/MLP to push Glad until December. Ive got one Holypala at 2307 and one around 2250cr. Achieved 2.5 in the last 2 Seasons from Legion and wanna achieve Gladiator in BFA preferably not stressed. Both are Alliance. One Hordepala at 2kcr. Thyril#21393Thyril1 12 Nov
12 Nov DISC PRIEST LF 3V3 Alliance lf rmp/php/fmp/jungle I am 2k legion xp, and lf players with arround same xp as me to push rating with. ad me for in game talk sand4u#2983Zcool0 12 Nov
12 Nov 2.3+xp 2.2cr resto shaman. Title says it all. Looking for a stable team to push into glad have been over 2.4mmr this season. Play most days, but always available saturdays Sundays an mondays.Shòcknòrris2 12 Nov
12 Nov [H] 2.6k+ cr DH. LF War/Enh + Heal Hey guys, Myself: - https://check-pvp.fr/database/character/?q=Truhae-Blackrock - I´m calm and wanna tryhard this/next season. - schedule 7:30 pn - 9:30 (Mon.-Thurs.) 2pm-openend(Fr.-Sat.) - 2.6k+ cr; around 2.7 sxp What I´m Looking for: - 3v3 - some people to play 3-5 x the week to get the Gladiator title + mount. - people with an equal cr and xp of at least 2.6k+ in Legion/BFA. - No rager/Flamer/Kiddo - constructive diskussions to figured out what went wrong - PUSHING THIS WEEKEND If you´re intresseted, plz tag your B-Net. I´ll contact you. ThxTruhae8 12 Nov
12 Nov mw lf gladpush hi guys i looking for people to push glad. i have 2,2-2,3cr (i wos on 2,4) have arround same cr and 2,4sxp, my favorit comb is turbo or owl/dh.Hícks1 12 Nov
12 Nov [A] 2,5k+ RBG lead recruitng for main team!! <Nagas in Paris> is a newly formed RBG guild on Ravencrest leaded by 2,5k+ legion/BFA players.. the officers in the guild have played together for many expansions and got the expertise to lead the group to victory! with the newest and best tactics playing on different characters on 2,5k+ mmr.. we have decided to make this guild because we wanted to make more of a community that plays rbgs together rather than always pugging on friend lists and lfg tool.. currently we are recruitng ppl with at least 2,2k+ recent exp for main team for this and next season.. but socials/arena players are also welcome.. The guild is also very helpful to less experienced players.. so they quickly can be potential main team players.. A lot of players in the guild plays arena and some m+ too even tho this is not the main purpose of the guild..!! Add me on discord Shredyo#9175 for more information or a talk on discord, or ask for me ingame!! We are mainly doing RBGs as a guild team however if you are not on ravencrest it shouldn't hold you back in contacting us!!Ratboixd2 12 Nov
12 Nov Looking for a warrior/Dk for arena team EU Hey there if you are interested in wow arena and cant find people to play with, and want to climb the ladder and get better with a team then this is for you. Me and my DH friend are 18/19 years old from the UK and we are looking for a Warrior or Death Knight to climb the 3v3 arena ladders. We will playing shammy Dh Warr/DK i have 1700 exp as a healer and my dh has around 1850 exp. If you are interested please message me on here your Btag so i can add you. We are looking for someone who is roughly the same age and someone who is down for the grind hopefully our main goal is to get glad maybe rank one some day. we are also horde :) ThanksNorthpog2 12 Nov
12 Nov [H] PvE guild LF PvP division 2/8M Casual Pizza Cats on Bronzebeard-Aeriepeak has some PvPers who push their rating, but we'd love to set up a weekly event (which we previously had) to have a more active PvP segment as well. Here's some of our other events Every week you have a shot at the prestigious Casual Pizza Cats Award by winning trivia night, transmog contests, hide and seek, naked foot runs, musical chairs, falling accurately to your death, limerick contests etc.. (For recent awards, check our subreddit!) Monday night is Monday Mayhem! - we run Mythic+ to get everyone their weekly +10. Every Saturday at 1pm is Casual Dog Daycare - our Normal alt/social raid. Once a month, during the Street Fight, we do an achievement run or clear any kind of special content together (e.g. Timewalking Black Temple). Finally, we have a bunch of altoholics, and if we're really tired of life, we might even fish together. All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way. We don't tolerate drama or immature behavior. We do not recruit the character. We recruit the person behind the character. INFO - we log all our raids and are happy to help you with your log - we (host) stream raids/dungeons over at www.twitch.tv/CasualPizzaCats - we have our own little guild economy: buying (war packages) cheaper off guild bank than AH - we hang out on Discord: https://discord.gg/THr7nWx - our subreddit has more info: https://www.reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats/ APPLY HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/XKCpT9AF18juYy9k2 One of our recruiters will get in touch with you afterwards!Sinaasappel0 12 Nov
11 Nov eHEROES RBG Help / Highest team world Hello, we are offering RBG help for any class / spec in RBG's to any rating. We only accept gold, you are playing your own character, no account sharing. We are not wintrading, we are playing vs real teams. We do take gold on all servers Horde or Alliance. Add me ingame for more info: Sivax#21559Sångsvan74 11 Nov
11 Nov (A & H) 2.4 ls mclass XP DH/SV lf 2s/3s Yo, my hippo and me want to push rating again this season so I am looking for strong comps for either Hunt or Havoc in both 2s & 3s. Only requirements are at the very least last season 2.2+ legion xp in threes and being able to fluently speak and understand English. Can play (SV) Hunter on Alliance side, although also as BM/MM if I am in mood with 2.4 2s/3s xp ls & Havoc @ 2.4 3s lsxp on either side, with horde dh freshly dinged 120 yesterday. Can potentially play daily at 17:00-23:00~ earliest, with Friday 14:00+ and Weekends 12-13:00+ till 22:00~ Sundays. Can speak superb German and decent english, planning to push at the very least Glad and beyond.Gorewolf2 11 Nov
11 Nov Looking For Rshaman at 2.3k+CR Looking for a resto shaman at this rating :) feel free to message me ingame or comment on the post ;-)Mn0 11 Nov
11 Nov Early Morning Pvpers! Early Morning Pvpers! Early Morning Pvpers! I need to start looking for a great down to earth (Early Morning Activity guild!) I'm most active in the morning, and later in the evenings always caught doing stuff with family etc. Is there any guilds that want to do rated arenas/ rated bgs in the morning? Ps it can be polish or english or german speaking guild:-) Actually I am on Burning Legion server.Coremass0 11 Nov
10 Nov [H] Mw Monk looking for 3s partners and Rbg Community Hey, I'm 24 years old, i play on the realm "Theradras" and I am looking for people to play PvP with actively. My current 2s rating is at 1,8k, 3s 1,6k and Rbg at 1,4k. I've only played 3s and Rbg's with random people so far. Btag: RAMTAM#21496 If you are interested, add me.Jangò0 10 Nov
10 Nov [A] 2.4k lExp dLock LF arena partners. Hello all, as title says, I'm looking for stable and long term team to push 3s rating this season and upcoming ones. My exp in legion is 2.4k 2s and 2.3k 3s. Atm I'm 1850cr with 2.2k mmr. Looking for people to practice and most important, to have fun while playing. So if you are interested in playing some good arenas, learn and improve feel free to add me. Be similar exp in bfa/legion. Open for any viable comps for Amazing dLock, prefer RLP, MLP, MLS, FLP. I will level up my Horde char also and will be available to play on Horde soon. My Btag - Horfak#21893Hørfäk1 10 Nov
10 Nov Looking for a 2s player Hey I’m a 33 year old that plays a Holy Paladin. Looking for someone to play with to get to 1800 rating. I’m currently 1600 rating. Person needs to be good and comfortable with their class. Must use Gladius and be comfortable with focus targeting. Must also have discord to chat on. I play a lot and varied hours.Hammerite0 10 Nov
09 Nov Looking for Guild As the title says i'm looking for a guild to do pvp with once I hit 120. Relatively new to PVP, played the game on and off for about 6 years, but now looking to start some real pvp content.Thordornur0 09 Nov
09 Nov (A) LF 1 Player for RMx Hello, we are looking for a third player for RMx. To be more precise: We're looking for a Mage, but a Disc priest or Holy pally could also work fine. So the best fit for us would be a Mage for RMPala. This is all on Alliance. What we want from you: You need to be comfortable using voice, you need to be chill but also open to talk about our games. We don't really care about what rating you are, but we want you to have a similar experience as us, or at least have a strong knowledge about the game's mechanics. Who we are; We have known each other for a few years and have a chill mindset when it comes to arena, after a loss for example we talk about what and why, and how we could improve. But mostly we are relaxed and joke a lot about funny looking pandas. A little bit about our experience so far, my friend has had a main team since WoD and has been playing with them since. However as they do not play massive amounts we started playing 2v2 in Legion for the 2k Elite transmog sets, and we managed to get it on a bunch of alts. Apart from this we also got 2k in 3s twice, both as RMP, him as the rogue twice, and me as mage/disc. Currently we are like 1600-1950 on all our scuffed 2s and random 3s. So, if you're interested in playing, hit me up :) Gojira#21518Pandybang0 09 Nov
09 Nov [H] [Outland] TwoShot - 29 Twinks! Guild name: TwoShot Realm: Outland EU Faction: Horde TwoShot is a level 29 Twink guild for horde players alike, we are recruiting any and all players for the 20-29 bracket and will try to help the newer players in this bracket. We will be running daily premade Bg's aswell as dungeon runs to farm gear to ensure that our guild members have the biggest advantage. We are aiming to become the biggest 29 twink guild on the server, and eventually on EU. We are slowly filling our guildbank with consumables for players to increase the skillgap in the 20-29 bracket pvp. TLDR ○ We are an Horde based guild on the server Outland. ○ We will be running daily premade Bg's to farm honor and gear from lootboxes. ○ Help and support will be avaliable to both new and experienced players via dungeons and consumables. ○ Players with both experience in the 20-29 bracket and players without expereince are welcome. ○ We have high levels in the guild that can help with dungeon boosting, and the northerend frag belt enchant. - *If you are interested in joining our guild, or just interested in doing some battlegrounds/arena's in this bracket, please contact me on Battle.net. I will be checking these constantly and hope to see you all soon! GM-Jonzie#2734 Officer-ads#2640Lukebtw0 09 Nov
09 Nov [H] PVP Guild, Community LFM Hello! Freshly created PVP guild and community "Embers Rising" is looking for players. The only requirements: 1. Being active (more than doing 1 daily win) 2. Being friendly 3. Being patient At the moment there is nobody in the guild, but that is because I was not able to add some people who I have in community. The main reason why I am doing this is because I care about pvp and tired of LFR. So if there is someone interested join... AND AFTER YOU HAVE JOINED EDIT YOUR MEMBER NOTE AND ADD "EXIMIUS" TO YOUR FRIEND LIST, PLEASE!!! Blizz group -> https://blizzard.com/invite/vX4EJVUYOdTohopka1 09 Nov