Looking for Players – PvP

18 Jul 2012 Do Not Bump Threads We appreciate you’re keen to promote awareness of your guild, but the act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. Anyone found to be bumping may have their thread deleted and be subject to a forum suspension. Please note that it is perfectly acceptable to update your threads with new information related to your recruitment, but posting just for the sake of bumping is not okay! Why bumping in the 'Looking for Players' forums is bad: If everyone is allowed to constantly bump their threads in the 'Looking for Players' forums, It creates a continuing and ever growing need for people to keep bumping threads. The ever increasing bumping of threads will flood the forums and make it much harder for players to find guilds of interest, which in turn will make it harder for guilds to attract new recruits, because the recruitment threads are less likely to be noticed by the potential recruits. If no-one is allowed to bump, the 'Looking for Players' forums move more slowly and there is less flooding. No bumping means that it is easier for potential recruits to get an overview of the guilds recruiting, and because there is less “noise” in the form of bump/spam posts, people will also be motivated to actually spend more time on the 'Looking for Players' forums as they are not discouraged from having to trawl through a ton of bump/spam posts to find the information they are looking for.Vaneras0 18 Jul 2012
16 Apr 2012 Looking for players — PvP forum Welcome to the "Looking for Players — PvP" Forum. This is the place to look for other players if: You are looking for a new member for your PvP guild You want to join a PvP guild You are looking for members for a cross-realm battleground You want to join an existing cross-realm group battleground You are looking for a new member for your arena team You want to join an arena team In order to make your search as successful as possible, we recommend you to follow these simple steps: Use the search feature at the top right of the screen before posting When creating a new thread, make sure to use an appropriate and descriptive title (e.g. "[A/H] <Class> Looking for RBG" or “[A/H] <Class> Looking for Arena Team” or “[A/H] <Team> looking for <Class> and Healers” ) If you are not interested in teaming up with players from other realms, please feel free to also post on your realm forum. We hope that you will succeed in finding other players to have fun with!Vaneras0 16 Apr 2012
1h [H] Premade Random battleground (honor farm) Hey Guys, looking for ppl to join on random battleground farm for ap, honor (prestige). At the moment we are 3 dps and looking for more as well for healers. Leave a post with details like class spec and b.net tag so i can get in contact with ya.Rogerto5 1h
4h Unholy/Frost DK or Dh lf 2,4xp mates to push rating Hey , i Play unholy /frost dk my highest rating was 2580 in legion s1 ( to be fair dk was broken in s1) and now iam looking for some new mates to push up again. Iam Open for every viable comp but played mostly TSG/TWD and Vanguard. If you are Intressted in trying a few games add Vangul#2988 also iam looking for mates for my Dh sadly i didn't play him much in 3s and only got 2,2 in 2s on him .Jengul0 4h
11h LF RDudu/MW for TSG - 1750 XP Req We would like to cement a solid team for future purposes. If you can't meet the following don't waste our time: - Be Active - Be Vocal and and able to speak proper English - Be willing to try hard and learn. - Don't Rage - Be Willing to re-roll Add RykiniaZA#21835 or Kipro#2501 for further discussion.Viperinío0 11h
13h Thinking of putting an RBG team together. Hey, seeing as lfg is a !@#$ storm of useless yolo groups and 2.2k experience groups I thought I would put my own together. I can be the FC but we would need everything else. We don't have to use voice if no one wants to but I have a team speak server so we have the option of using voice. We would be playing based off of peoples schedules. But if you can only play once or twice a week you might end up replaced. I would prefer if someone else would be able to strat call but if there's no one able to do it I will. No crazy requirements to join. Just be able to work with others and know your class. Either leave your bnet in a comment or if enough people show interest I will comment mine.Krengoth17 13h
14h Looking for Teammates Challenger range Hello, I am looking for people to play 3v3 wih. I have a Frost Mage, Arms Warrior and Sub Rogue on Artifactlevel 42+ It would be awesome to play with coms- English, German or Spanish Btag Wuiph#2226Wuiph0 14h
17h [H] Looking for Arena mates Hello Guys ! Im a Rogue looking for RMx or RHx or any viable comp for 2s or 3s. My goal is to push 2k rating, learning the comps and having some good time! Im not a pro player (best was 1970 cr in WoD). I really wanna learn something. I would use TS or Discord or skype, whatever you want :) I hope i find some nice people here, because it is really hard to get into PvP without achievements or spending hours and hours in LFG. Greetings!Shaynks2 17h
18h WAR 2.2k exp Rival season 1 LF 3v3 LF 3v3 team im a versatile warrior i lvl 905 much prefer arms, have played many bizarre comps over the years but excel at TSG and WLS as well as Turbo cleave or Kitty cleave have also played with WW monk over 2k what ever kind of cleave you wanna call that ^^ i dont my self seriously looking for similar people to push on in 3s this season, current rating is a bit low mainly due to being a mythic raider too :P Thanks for reading here is my Btag ollie#22736Lardarse0 18h
23h 2.5k Arena Master, Lf 3s Teammates 4 Road to Glad Hi all, As the title suggests I'm looking for 3s teammates with minimum 2.2k in legion to aim for gladiator this season. I'm mainly looking for ret/hunter/sham-priest or jungle cleave as they are the strongest comps for hunters right now. Please be willing to stick around, have fun and to improve. Also be the kind of player that can take criticism/feedback, myself I can take hard criticism and I'm chill about it. If you think I can do something better then let me know, most of the time I'm already looking into what went wrong. Overall the main goal here is to have fun, make new friends and achieve what we all want to achieve which is gladiator. If you wanna have a crack at it with myself and you think you fit the bill then Yiannis #2249 is my real id or respond in this forum Thanks for readingTrueshots0 23h
1d 2.4k XP'd Unholy DK - 913 iLvL - LF Chillmates ! :D Hey! I am Umren. Le Random Guy that once shined upon the grounds of the Arena, and owned quite a lot, up to 2.4k on this account, and some more on another. The deal with me, is that I didn't enjoyed much PvP in WoD, nor first season of Legion DHrena so I am planning on coming back. Meanwhile I got lost in the Mythic Raiding Abyss and I got some better knowledge or rotations and !@#$ to keep up with the game... and got some pretty cute gear too! Please Keep an Eye on the Following Text: - If you are rager, - or you might wanna get angry when someone tells you "bro you could have done that better this way" - or if you an elits jerk, - most of your time, you'll be willing to skip the arena games schedule because you would rather take a nap, - you are disrespectful, - you DON'T have sense of humor, - if you are hat hater, - and couple other bad stuffs... Please, Do Not Sign! Now if you Feel like you are a "Go-Go" then lets talk about stuffs: - You will get the same deal that I request from you above, as return. - Since I work with scheduled times and I gotta keep up with other things, like YouTube, Streamin', Farming %^-*, GF, Friends and Family... I would really love to have fixed days of training / pushing, where we can improve, push ratings, and test lots of !@#$ that we'll feel like doing... so 2-3-4-5 days / week we do that. - So far I can only do Arena at 2 days in a week for 3-4 hours... That is Tuesday & Friday 19:30 EU Server Time, but working on extending the clock to at least 2 other days, that we'll discuss after team is assembled. - We Aim high, We Train Hard... we are ready to be defeated so we can stand up stronger, and win. Prepared to lose the battle, to Win the War! - We Learn from Mistakes, and Never give up! - If you don't agree with any of these moto's above... and if you don't really feel them and u gonna sign up because, you feel like you want to believe, but you don't really... and after 3-4 losses i a row, you gonna gonna go Vagi*a Mode and run away... please don't waste my and other teammate time... I am not forcing you to sign I am just looking for Chillmates. - 1 More Thing that You might you like or dislike: Most of our games will be streamed on Twitch, and most likely there will be guides on some of our videos about PvP, Maybe Montages, Funny Situations, Sick Outplays, and other crap on YouTube... so if you are "voice-shy" maybe this not ur thing... but if you wanna say Hi to your Mom on Discord, than this is your chance! Requirements: - You Have to be Horde Europe... coz... FOR THE HORDE!!! -jk lol - Be a Decent Arena Player that has been over 2.2k Rating on the Class you Are Applying - Excellent Knowledge of your Class for Current Expansion / Patch - Good Team Player - Accept Criticism, and Improvement Advises - No Quitting, No Raging, No !@#$%ing, Good Vibes are all we need. - We Aim as High as Glad+, so Self Improvement, beside our Team Improvement should be your first Priority! Team will be here to Train with you on Scheduled Times, but you have to do your own extra mile for what it takes. Cheers for Reading my Love Letter.. and Please Introduce yourself below, or step in my Discord and tell me moar: https://discord.gg/0nx8A35g43K3nGxF Meanwhile.. Much Love #nohomo Umren.Umrentv3 1d
1d [A] LFM Arenas (3/2) I have a friend who can already join us, so ideally a healer for 3s. If you want to do 2s/3s, let me know. feel free to add me. jonomurphy3#2592Praedonius2 1d
1d Arms LF steady 3s team Arms warrior looking for a steady 3s team. Not very used to 3s and therefore not 2 much exp. I am interested i pushing atleast 2k this season. Discord or skype will be used. 24yo from Sweden, fluent in english and so should you be. Magnus9212#2493Séàt1 1d
1d Looking for RBG-team to improve Hey guys I play a shadowpriest (also able to disc but prefer shadow right now) as my mainchar. I play RBGs on a regular basis (several days a week) mostly with random groups. As my highest rating was 18xx in the past, I am not able to join any groups with experienced players (going for ratings above 1900), therefore im still camping between 17xx and 18xx rating each season. So now I'm looking for a RBG-team (with experience) which is willing to give me an opportunity to join for some games and show that I am able to play my class/char. My current CR is around 1700, i have 45 traits on shadow weapon and 42 traits in disc weapon. I am able to join TS/discord and i got a micro/voice ;) Just send me a whisper (coq#2682) or a note ingame or leave me a reply in here for more info. RegardsCâticorn0 1d
1d LF 10 RBG wins - or WTB 10/40 wins(horde) As title says i am LF 10 wins in RBGs to unlock the skin. I know my way around pvp, but i am not a super high ranked player and my time is very limitless. I am online 9-12 in the morning(Server time). I play balance druid mainly and i do normal bgs from time to time. Feel free to add me if you can use me on your team or is selling wins. #Hoap2365Chanden0 1d
1d 2,1k+ arms lf partners! 2,1k + cr arms warrior LF constant team to play with. Only requirements are 2,2k legion experience and same current rating as me, no raging teammates, no quitters. Need people who knows how to accept lose and who are always up for self improvement. Consistency is also a great thing. If it happens that some of u are interested we could mainly play @ fri/sat/sun almost all day. Forgot to mention , higher than 2,2k is also welcome. So bring positive attitude and we will go sky high. Write me here or add as friend Zeljko#2190. PS: Acceptable combos: WLS, WMD, TSG, Turbo.Blazefüry0 1d
1d [A/H] 2k Rogue LF m8s Exp 2.1 on rogue/2.4 total, LF RMD RMP, low cr. Wonna see friendly players. cheers :3 btag milzur#2188Milzurche7 1d
1d [EU][A] 2k+ exp Ret LF 3's partners(MM+H) Looking for MM hunter and a Healer (pref Disc/Hpal). Low CR. Be same exp 2k+ (in legion),be fairly active,have decent amount of traits(42+) and love your spec. Wanna find good teammates to play with, have fun,push rating and get better. If your interested or have any questions, reply bellow or add me,my btag is cofic#1280Cofi2 1d
1d [A] ☻Golden Team☻Wts Boost Nemesis Quest In Legion Some of you might have seen me in game advertisement for the Nemesis quests and other kind of services. We have characters on Alliance and Horde for every race, so this way we are able to do every Nemesis quests. We're also able to do Bloody Coin farms in the fastest and cheapest way. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NEMESIS [Warlord of Draenor] Requirements: A level 2 Gladiator's Sanctum in your Garrison Time: Usually each quest takes 12 min, for a full run around 1:30 hours. We do Every Sunday starting at 16:30 server time. Kill order: Horde : Human > Draenei > Night Elf > Gnome > Worgen > Panda > Dwarf Alliance : Orc > Goblin > panda > tauren > troll > blood elf > undead Rewards: You will be rewarded with a title for each of the completed races. You can check out the exact titels at Achievements -> Garrison -> Buildings tab. Price: 15k for each race 100k for all the 7 quests We Can Accept Gold In 9 Realm Horde Side : Kazzak >> Draenor >> Twisting Nether >>Tarren Mill >> Burning Legion Alliance Side: Silvermoon >> Ravencrest >> Outland >> Sylvanas -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BLOODY COINS Time: 2000 coins takes around 20 mins. Price: 2000 Coins: 80k In 9 Realms -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- LAST OF US Requirements: A level 3 Gladiator's Sanctum in your Garrison Some Broken Bones (we usually do the Nagrand Colliseums after Nemesis runs so if you buy both you should be more than good) Time: Doing the achievement for each player takes around 10 min. We do the runs in Every days Just In Alliance Side Rewards: Lady / Lord of War title And More Toys Price: 100k for the Last of Us Achievement (by getting this you will also get the 100 kill quest completed) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you are interested add me on : ADMIRAL#2613 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You Can Fallowing My Team In : Feedbacks on Alliance Side Nemesis : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611291562 Feedbacks on Alliance Bloody Coins : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17610954070 Feedbacks on Alliance Side Last Of Us : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17610931337 Feedbacks on Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611881799#1 Feedbacks on Draenor : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611891776#1 Feedbacks on Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611921813#1 Feedbacks on Burning Legion : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611891777#1 Admiral#2613Admirål12 1d
1d [H] 2.2k expd Rdruid lf 2s partner/rbg team - Hellow, I'm looking for a 2s partner to push some rating with (2000+ atleast). Recently got back into pvp again after a very long break. Be chill and accept that we're not gonna win every single game. If you're gonna leave after 2 losses then dont bother adding me. I'd like for you to have the same experience as me. Not planning to do voice at this very moment. My experience is 2.1 in 2s and 2.2 in 3s. 2 times hoth & 2.1k+ every season of MoP. If interested please dont hesitate to add my battletag. Jave#21706 ThanksAluny2 1d
1d RBG Group 2k last season lf player Hello , we are a RBG group which plays together since Legion Start and we are close to getting full, we have player between 2k-2,4 xp and now we seek for new member to join us. We play Friday and Saturday from 20-23+ and we neee : GUARDIAN DRUID , Hunter , rogue . if you are interessted then add Vangul#2988 I will be back 19.04Jengul3 1d
2d Glory of Rbg's (alliance) Do you also miss when rbg's was a thing and something you could brag about? I just feel that rbg's have fallen into the shadow and i cannot see why players let something so nice as rbg die slowly..? Most of the groups today wants to see those high 2.3+ achives but in reality plays like a bunch of 1.2cr's back in the days. I am looking for like mindes people that would like to find a steady team to roll with and climb the ladder, i miss those days when you worked hard as a team and always helped eachother with tips and tricks to improve your gameplay. I just feel that alot of people flame eachother way to much and bringing alot of people down, just makes me sad to see someone completely destroy someones will to play this game.. A little about myself, i had my own rbg/pvp guild in early cata and was leading/tc'ing aswell. About 1 month after the guild was formed we had about 25 members and we was doing Rbg's daily and was working towards that every single one of us was not going to be left outside. Most of the players got from 0 - 2.1 cr during this time and some did not have much pvp experience at all! It just made me so happy too see everyone achive something as a group! :) Now i am looking for like minded people that want to give rbg's abit more serious shot then the yolo grps, the only req that i wish for is that you should be active for atleast 3 times per week and not be shy in the vent. Atleast have a pvp backround higher then the daily "average" bg/skrimish queuer since i want to go in a relative faster pace now then i did before :) If this might be something for you dont be shy, leave you btag and ill get back to you asap! The goal so to get the same 10 guys for every run :)Mánor19 2d
2d Gathering players that are tired of solo PvP Basically i am tired of playing alone and there is guaranteed to be other people out there that are in my situation. Therefore, im making a guild on silvermoon/outland if you want to join. I have it all set up with Discord channel included. If you are not on these realms i can add you instead since i will be contacting people on this thread that wants a group to play with. You can also add me SurrealLefty#2590Parreal20 2d
2d [H] Looking for healers 3s [Swe or English] Heyo! Me and my friend are looking for a healer to play with in 3s. We are currently kinda low CR but we are usually around 1,7k in 2s with double DPS but we havent been spamming and I am sure we could get higher. We have no requirments, you can be new to PvP or whatever, we just want a fun healer to spam some arenas with and get better :) We play Feral and mage currently but we can also level up a warrior and warlock if needed. Add me at Chrispey#2246Chrispey0 2d
2d LF 3v3 PvP team Hi! I am at a low Cr and a Low Xp has only reached challenger title. I am looking for a 3v3 Arena team that wants to play consistently I have all Honor talents (prestige 3) And I know how to play my class good. LF 1 Healer and another Dps so we can play! Add my Battletag: RoastedRoach#2382Destrauk0 2d
2d 1,9k lsexp rshaman/enh/ww LF 3s grp Title says it all. I got 1.9k last season just trying to get the 100 wins mount, didnt really push since I couldnt find a dedicated group. I'm able to play resto, enh and ww monk to a high-ish level, just need to play with people on my level. Don't ask for much, just that you don't rage over a few losses and are passionate about getting to 2k+ (especially for the new tmog :D). If interested, my btag is: worgnfreeman#2528Knucklè0 2d
3d [H] LF a stable dps for 3v3 team We are shadow priest and mw monk looking for a decent dps for our 3v3 team. We are both 1750 legion exp'd, our purpose in season 3 is to practice as much as possible to grow better and reach at least 2k. Currently in need of a non toxic, patient,dedicated competitive 3rd dps partner to play together. I (spri) got ele and lock alts available as well, and my mw friend has pala and shaman to play with, so we can try different comps as well. We mainly play during nights, like after 6 pm server time. If you are interested feel free to add me BROLL#2347 or Mikusss#2594.Cornugon2 3d
3d [A] Arena 3s team Warrior/ DH looking for a skilled and friendly healer. CR 1507, XP 1700. Voice- We prefer to use Skype if interested add Oni#21388Pèrcèvàl0 3d
3d Looking to form an RBG Group (Horde) Would anyone be interested? I don't think realm should matter too much but I play on Stormscale. Drop your bnet below. I'd like to form a steady, patient group to play with.Divineshied65 3d
4d Assa/Sub Rival,2k lsxp Hello,I looking for viable comp.I want try to find some decent and friendly peoples with voice, who want progress 3s and go over 2.2k rating.I start play rogue last season.My old partners stop play when we reach 2k rating. I want really chill arenas with progress,ragequiters please don't waste my time,thank You. I'm sorry for my english,but i hope You understand.:) I'm not a top player in PVP,i do mistakes..:) I prefer Assa spec. You can contact me:Thindan#2450 I welcome all friendly and chill people..:)Thindy0 4d
4d LF healer/dmg aren CZ/SK hledam na trojky (klidne i dvojky) healera nejlepe Rdruid/shaman/pala k war/mage. Popripade rogue na RMP. Na pushnuti 2000+, takze nekoho se zkusenostma a skillem. Klidne i Feral druida ci huntera k disco na 2k+ rat. Battle.net: LnDs#2861 realm: Drak'ThulUnkillable0 4d
4d 909 Mage // 905 MW Monk lf rbg group Hi, I am 26 years old and I am looking for a rbg group, which plays around the weekend, I have a 908-909 Mage (Fire or Frost) and a 905 MW Monk. My XP is 1,8k+ xp and I want to play rbgs regularly and proof myself in a good rbg group. if you are interested you can add me: crackedx#2366 thxMortwo0 4d
4d [H] LF 2.2k+ exp ppl for thundercleave Arena master multiclasser arms warr here, and this is not my first warr. Anyway, I've mostly been playing on my healers in Legion (currently got a holy pala, rsham and 2 rdruids on 110 and geared etc.) but this was the first character I lvled up in Legion. After the first week of Legion s1 and the nerfs came, I haven't really touched it that much since. So, there appears to be fewer experienced healers than ever before in the group finder, which I can only assume is because the remaining healers prefers sticking to their already established teams or they've just given up on the group finder. What I'm looking for is people who can speak English fluently (i.e. no accent that's hard to understand and no fumbling for words) and with decent exp along with a steady connection+microphone. Discord is also required. If the search parameters fits you, then feel free to write down your info here or you can write to me in-game and we'll get a dialogue running. As far as my 3s exp in Legion is concerned, then I played on 2.2k+ on my hpala and then same on my rsham, both last season. However, I've mostly been playing 2s in Legion due to difficulties finding a reliable 3rd person to play with, that fits well with the group dynamic.Ureshii0 4d
4d LF partners Hi ! I'm a 2.2k + xp multiclasser (Holy Pala / Resto Druid / Disc Priest / MW Monk) (2.4 as feral on old acc in cataclysm). I'm looking for some friendly and nice 2.2k + xp players to play with and push rating in 3's and RBGs this season. I'm interested in pushing atleast 2.4 this season (3v3) as a MW monk and Resto Druid. I just wish to find similar xpd partners and friends to push as much as we can . I'm tired of avoiding lfg and I keep wasting precious time . I'm a nice person and I want to play this season as much as I can and achive my goal . Also looking for a pvp guild and rbg team.Xaelyah2 4d
4d LF RBG team. 2,2k+ I am shadow priest. I got 2,3k exp in arena and 1,9k in rbg. I have never been in a real team.Trackoex1 4d
5d Rated BG team (fresh team - cross realm) If you are interested for Rated BG team then take a look: Original article: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615105860Kelajo13 5d
5d LF Guild Twisting Nether [H] As the title says i'm looking to join a friendly and active guild mainly for PvP but i will also be doing PvE content for gear, naturally. Just started playing again after a long !@# time so i'm trying to get back into the swing of things.. Btag is Zeb#2349Thatscat0 5d
5d <LAGG> Needs YOU Greetings, <LAGG> is a newly formed guild on the realm Stormscale. Our main focus is PvP (arenas, battlegrounds), we'll ofcourse be doing both ranked and unranked versions of those. While being a PvP focused guild, we'll also ofcourse help you level up and gear up your upcoming Gladiator :) We'll also be making different sorts of events, and ofcourse guild members can come with ideas to what those events should be. If people are up for it, we'll be doing dungeons, and old raids, both for the fun, the transmog, and to switch things up/get better gear. While ofcourse not forgetting that we are indeed, a PvP guild We're friendly, social, helpful and funny, and hope to create a solid PvP guild! To contact me, you can either write a comment, I check very often, PM me ingame on the realm Stormscale, /W Ándersen, or you can add my battletag which is Exige#2120 Hope to hear from you, gladiator!Ándersen0 5d
6d FIX World Defence! (Channel) Why World defence not working?Darrellwhite0 6d
6d Hunter lf 2s Heal 2,6 lsxp 2,2 cr be around same Yungdrache#2176Dragonjäger0 6d
6d Honor, Prestige grind! Looking for some friendly , relaxed but serious dmg dealers for RANDOM bg premade (2healers+3dps). We are in need of active dps! whisp or add Hydro#2667Gravenkiss3 6d
6d eHEROES RBG Boost selfplay Hello, top RBG players world selling RBG boost for gold. Price depends on your current rating and what rating you wanna push to. Contact me ingame and i will give all info. Bnet: Sivax#21816 Taking gold on all servers! H / A Self play (no account sharing) Alliance only,Papichulø17 6d
6d 1.7cr Ret LF MMHunt and Priest/ Druid to play with I have reached 1800 highest rating this season from LFG and I don't want to struggle through that anymore, so i'm looking for a few similarly experienced (I have experience at high 1900 mmr) and rated players to stick with and play arenas consistently to push rating. I would prefer to play PhP as it would result in the least resistance to push rating but I'll play other comps if you are willing to stick as a team. Leave your battletag and i'll add you :)Arekusan0 6d
6d Warrior LF RBG Group Warrior here very interested in RBGs I am currently 1,6k CR and would love to play some more after my Warrior is at 1800 i can always switch to rogue/dh Facerolljack#2535Facerolljake0 6d
17 Apr MW - LF PVP guild Hey all! Looking for a friendly social PVP guild. I am 2.1k Arena XP and 1.8XP RBG I would love to do anything from Wpvp/arena/RBG or any kind of fun to be honest ! If you're interested and want to know more about myself, then don't hesitate and add CharlieChazB#2140Monklololol2 17 Apr
17 Apr High end ShadowP lf RBG team to push Not much PvP experience, 2.4 during Wrath, 2k 3s bla bla. Quick learner and a lot of free time in past few weeks that progress has finished. Wanna push at least 2400 if not more. Contact me on Nerfmepls#21956Nerfmèpls0 17 Apr
17 Apr Looking for active PVP Guild I'm looking for an active PVP guild, to play RBG, Arena and stuff. I'm a very active player by myself. I'm also willing to transfer server for this, if you have an environment for 2k+ players and great activity. Please add me on Azhiral#2659 if you have somehting for me. Also willing to join TS or discord communities around pvp.Ahziral0 17 Apr
17 Apr Searching for GUILD So... I'm looking for people who enjoy pvp. I want to join a good pvp guild, one that would actually have weekly rated BGs. And if there are people like me, and still searching, we could co-found a guild together... Server: difiasbrotherhood twistingnether ravenholdt C-thun I dunno all the cross realms though... let me know what are the options.Achillas0 17 Apr
17 Apr LF Mage for RMD 3s Hi, at the Moment we are looking for a mage to Play some RMD 3s. My Rouge and one Druid are already there. So if you are looking for mates to Play with just write your battle.tag down here see ya :DNowaymatee0 17 Apr
17 Apr Looking for Best Balanced EU PvP Server. Hello everyone. I am currently playing on Burning Legion on the Alliance side. According to [www.realmpop.com] there is 73% Horde and 27% Alliance players on 110 levels. And I can relate to that, because whenever I'm doing World Quests, I can see Horde all over the place ganging Alliance 10 vs 1. And it pisses me off. So I am considering to move to another PvP server where the ratio between Alliance and Horde is 50-50 (roughly). I could move to a PvE server and have peace while doing World Quests, but I like World PvP. I like interaction between Alliance and Horde around the World. Ogrimmar Raids for example etc. I know that there is no difference nowadays which server you're playing on when it comes to Arenas and BG's because all servers are connected with each other in that case, but I would like to be on a server where there is a balance between Horde and Alliance, so that when I go and do World Quests I will not be surrounded by the opposite fraction only. And also, a server where there is a generally good spirit amongst PvP players, good PvP guilds etc. Can somebody recommend a server like that? Thanks.Avventador3 17 Apr