Looking for Players – PvP

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
18 Jul 2012 Do Not Bump Threads We appreciate you’re keen to promote awareness of your guild, but the act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. Anyone found to be bumping may have their thread deleted and be subject to a forum suspension. Please note that it is perfectly acceptable to update your threads with new information related to your recruitment, but posting just for the sake of bumping is not okay! Why bumping in the 'Looking for Players' forums is bad: If everyone is allowed to constantly bump their threads in the 'Looking for Players' forums, It creates a continuing and ever growing need for people to keep bumping threads. The ever increasing bumping of threads will flood the forums and make it much harder for players to find guilds of interest, which in turn will make it harder for guilds to attract new recruits, because the recruitment threads are less likely to be noticed by the potential recruits. If no-one is allowed to bump, the 'Looking for Players' forums move more slowly and there is less flooding. No bumping means that it is easier for potential recruits to get an overview of the guilds recruiting, and because there is less “noise” in the form of bump/spam posts, people will also be motivated to actually spend more time on the 'Looking for Players' forums as they are not discouraged from having to trawl through a ton of bump/spam posts to find the information they are looking for.Vaneras0 18 Jul 2012
16 Apr 2012 Looking for players — PvP forum Welcome to the "Looking for Players — PvP" Forum. This is the place to look for other players if: You are looking for a new member for your PvP guild You want to join a PvP guild You are looking for members for a cross-realm battleground You want to join an existing cross-realm group battleground You are looking for a new member for your arena team You want to join an arena team In order to make your search as successful as possible, we recommend you to follow these simple steps: Use the search feature at the top right of the screen before posting When creating a new thread, make sure to use an appropriate and descriptive title (e.g. "[A/H] <Class> Looking for RBG" or “[A/H] <Class> Looking for Arena Team” or “[A/H] <Team> looking for <Class> and Healers” ) If you are not interested in teaming up with players from other realms, please feel free to also post on your realm forum. We hope that you will succeed in finding other players to have fun with!Vaneras0 16 Apr 2012
14h LFM RBG: 2.2+ xp Hello! we, a stable group of 4-6 guys, looking for veteran PVPlayers to complete our team! We'll normally play on Monday/Friday (of course today!), starting around 20.30. Urgent needs, atm, in DH-FC SP DK/Warri/DH-TC Resto-Druid You should have at least 2.2 RBG XP, be able to speak/listen on Discord and should not be a crying pussy after losing a game! ;) Leave your message/bnet. Cheers UmbraUmbranecarus8 14h
16h RBG Guild Recruiting - Kazzak Hey Guys! Legio Getica is a 11 year old guild with a proud history of PvP and PvE. I have recently returned from a break since MoP and have rebuilt the PvP side to our guild. Currently we are playing Tuesdays and Thursdays 20:00-23:00 ST making steady progress floating around the 2k MMR mark. Our aim is to push to 2.2k as we have achieved in the past and then onwards to Hero Titles A spot has now opened up for a skilled Resto Druid or Holy Priest. Good exp and discord with a mic you're not afraid to use is a must. As well as this a realm transfer to Kazzak to join us (if you're not already on the realm) will be required, though we allow a 1 month testing period to see if you enjoy playing with the team. Socials and RBG Backups are also welcome! We run many Arenas and also have a successful raid team for anyone also interested in PvE. If interested please add Sandycheekz#2680 to have a chat in game so I can answer any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you :)Sandycheekz5 16h
16h LF Long term partner in arenas Hi! As the title clearly says, i'm looking for a decent healer whos willing to do arenas with me and a friend of mine. Please be no rager, one-loss leaver. Let's have fun! We want to play WMX on our alts, but we've both 2k+ on our mains. We got a lot of alts, so we can definitely play other comps as well. Please be atleast 2k, and know your stuff! :) Hook me up @ rillex#2238Treanis0 16h
19h 2.7k Rshammy and Aff Lock LF 3rd Hey, For the first time in some expacs im gonna actually push for glad. I got a 2.7k xp shaman but we need a 3rd. Preference for: -Ret -Warr -Dk -Feral I play affliction so dont add if you want me to play destru or demo, i dont care if its better or not. Add me up: #jinsk2711Jinsk0 19h
21h MwMonk LF team mates or parther Mistweaver monk lf team for 3vs3 or parthner for 2vs2 i am not looking for weekly caps i am looking for long tearm teammates or parthner to climb and learn !Monkiy0 21h
1d BG Addon ok here is the thing i used BGtargets now that addon is !@#$ed up im looking for new one. dose anyone of you know good one!Pharax4 1d
1d WolfGang - Kazzak - LF Members Hello everyone, I'm Mopiax aka Michel and i'm from the guild named ''Wolfgang''. We are playing basically WoW for the fun! So if you are a person that loves to play WoW on a casual level you are welcome to join us! We don't ask you a lot just be nice and enjoy the game. Also we make use of our own discord, so we do ask you to make use of that! Wolfgang is there for you and we try to have a nice and friendly guild going. Stuff we do : Raids & Dungeons Player vs Player Mythic+ Dungeons Questing World pvp Owners: Mopiax (mopiax#2217) & Wolfpk (wolfpk#2917) Feel free to add us to get information about us or to join our guild! Greetings, Mopiax (Michel) Ps. Me and ''Wolfpk'' both have a full time job, so we are not always online ''just saying'' and we are a new guild so we aren't as big as you hope. We do already have some members, but we are not with many. You need to start with something right? :)Legendarynl6 1d
1d [H] DH lf arena/rbg Hey! Im 2.2k exp in arena and 2k exp in rbg. Im 30 years old and from sweden. Fluent in english and Vocal on discord. LF 2vs2, 3vs3 and rbgs! -935 itmlvl -71 traits havoc -68 traits vengeance Add me: kdawg#2917Bigalabama3 1d
1d [H]LF casual regular 3v3 partners By casual, I mean: 1. no voice, usually. My partner and child sleep while I play, late a night, so I am limited. 2. I have a real life, so I can't log in at 14:00, and play 5 hours straight during peak hours of the day, 7 days a week, pushing ratings like it's my paying job. 3. Usually, I am probably tired when I play. Given those parameters, we won't be pushing gladiator. I can accept that. My goal(s): 1. Mainly play with the same people ONLY, that are NICE. 2. Play with like-minded people, who are relaxed, and more interested in the process of improving, rather than results. I have played thousands of games, but I only realized that I never really played with any regular people, or with voice ANYWAY in almost all of those games. Also those games were over a long period of time, e.g. I never really had a concentrated, focused period of arena play. In most cases, it was torturous and painful. Flaming, etc, you guys know how it goes. 3. play with people, whether they are good or not, that want to improve. Without voice, naturally, we will not be as good as with. Perhaps, sometimes, during holidays or vacations or whatever, can play with voice. But, it will be more the exception rather than the norm. 4. Ratings? I don't care. I would like to bump 2k (only ever reached like 1650), if it happens, great. If not, as long as everyone is still enjoying the company, it's all good. What I am offering/looking for, are 2 people that want to play usually between 23-3:00, i play most every day during this time. Just queue some games. 1. Guaranteed 10 wins per week in an enjoyable environment. 2. Guaranteed 100 wins during the season. 3. Honor farming in skirmishes/bgs, when not feeling it. I know you can easily just get these things with randoms. So, go ahead, go have fun in the LFG tool. I removed almost everyone from my "friends" list, because how often do people want to add you, but then you never hear from them again??? After a short while, you even forget who they are?? In summation, I am NOT looking for pros. If you come at me, telling me you have a 2k rating, that's exactly what I don't want or care about. I rather you tell me you are "mellow, nice, and want to learn." I play Resto Shaman/Resto Druid mostly throughout Legion (though I haven't done any arena since season 2). I will probably swap my main to druid for the duration of the expansion. So, need 2 DPS class. I don't care about whatever classes you like to play, or how well they are performing on the ladder. Ideally, though, I would prefer that you stick to one class, so we can synergize our skills together, within a single comp---regardless of how that comp is viewed. We can get a lot of wins, with an !@# comp, if we play well, simply by the element of surprise. Nice people > Highly "rated" people.Jalisco4 1d
1d [H] Partner for 2v2 to push 2k Hello, I'm playing windwalker monk, sometimes I try mistweaver but I feel better on ww. I'm looking for someone who has some idea of playing arenas and want to push rating this season, Im doing it mostly for transmog. Now im at 1.4 cr. So if u want to push rating to 2k add me "Jemir#2687" or write down here. Any people who would like to play with me and give me some advices are also very appreciated. Jemir#2687Xijang0 1d
1d they uncontolable amount of russians premades 10th bg today and its a russian premade day every bg nothing but russians you trying to tell me its on russian alliance out the whole alliance community today are russians doing pvp and its everyday trying to win in near impossiable when every bg is a damm russian bg premade maybe move them to us servers OR maybe they face other premades that are doing it as wellTankerbéll0 1d
2d Ele. LF Long term partners for 3s 2k + exp Hello ! I have got 2k + Legion exp in season 2/3/4/5 on Warrior/DH/and Enhance i was duelist on Warrion with 2170 rating is season 4 now i am trying to push 2k + as Ele. i am new to casters ,but i am improving. I am looking for nice and chill team8s that are willing to push 2k + with me. You need to have Discord and patience ! I accept criticism on my gameplay as long as it is constructive criticism i do not tolerate reasonless blaming no matter if it is directed towards me or anyone else in our team. For comps i preffer to play Boomie/Rshaman/Ele. L.S.D. WW/ELE/Rdruid open to other suggestions too (I don't want to play Thunder) ! If interested you can contact me on my Bnett: Nikola#2159Zulrog0 2d
2d [A] LFM new fresh RBG Hey guys <Perplexed> is forming a new fresh rolling RBG team, aiming to form and lock in a solid 15-20 people, so we have a flexible and able player base to run RBGs every night. Using S5 to practice and network, and hopefully push for 2k next season. Looking for all classes, ideally with some experience, but will take newer guys with a voice and a non toxic personality. Reply with your Btag for an add and an invite.Roario47 2d
3d Weekend PvP Is there any pvp guilds out there who mainly run content at the weekends? Mainly around 3pm to 10pm?Nàgash0 3d
3d eHEROES RBG Help / Highest team world Hello, we are offering RBG help for any class / spec in RBG's to any rating. We are not helping horde! Only Alliance. We only accept gold, you are playing your own character, no account sharing. We are not wintrading, we are playing vs real teams. We take gold on all servers horde or Alliance. Add me ingame for more info: Sivax#21816Sångsvan14 3d
3d 2.7k exp Ret LF 3s! 2.7k overall exp Ret (2.4k lsxp, which is also my exp during Legion), 1.9k cr LF long-term partners. My aim is Glad. I can play on both Horde and Ally. Willing to play PHX, Ret/DH/Disc, Ret/Sub/HPala. Be able to use voice comms, preferably Bnet app or Discord. My battle tag is Hollowinside#2360. I am very active throughout the week. Feel free to add me so we can discuss. Cheers!Hollowinside0 3d
3d 2.2xp lf arena partners hello im playing a resto druid OR warlock this season want players to push with. add me if you want to push with a good lock or need a good druid healer. I can use comms if needed, im 24, no kids please. Stockz#21602Jtip0 3d
3d LFM Nemesis Achievements Heya guys I am looking for people who would like to still complete these quests / achievements. We will find a way depending how many people wanna do it. (if many then we might just mass que for Ashram or kill each other somewhere) I am generally just curious who would like to complete these quests or which one are you missing. Currently we have: 2 people from horde side. Horde: Blood Elf, Troll, Undead, Alliance: My battle.tag is: NascarNSX#2986. Add me and tell me that you have came because of the Nemesis quests.Nascarnsx1 3d
3d New PvP Group for people LF PvP partners Hi guys, Recently the social tabb on the Blizzard browser was updated allowing social groups of friends and people outside of your real I.D to formulate groups, therefore I have decided to create a "LF PvP" social group, this is strictly for PvP players looking for other PvP players across all realms, the idea is to cut out allot of the waiting in the LFG system ingame and add another resource to the finding of PvP partners. For now the group will be for Horde and Alliance but eventually may break off into two sepetate groups for each faction and eventually a group for each CR bracket etc etc, the group is still very much brand new and so far has nearly 200 pending applications, if you'd like the opportunity to join then please follow this link below: https://blizzard.com/invite/vGW27sJpW The social system is still in the Beta stages so I imagine Blizzard may implement some changes. Any questions then please post below.Lewpheus6 3d
4d [H] Windwalker looking for 2s and 3s partner(s). Hello everybody! First of all, I'd like to introduce myself in a few words. My name is Arsenal, i'm a newbie player here in retail. I'm still proccessing the new informations of this expansion because i always played on private servers before. Therefore i have 10+ years game experience, i know every core game mechanics except the new ones if there's any. I had relatively high pvp experience on other servers but i know it means nothing here. All i want to say is that i'm counting myself as a casual player (not sure if counting is the correct word here, hope u understand what i mean). I'm a hungarian player here on Ragnaros realm. My goal is reaching as high rating as possible as a windwalker. Usually i'm calm and modest but sometimes i rage a little bit if somethings going wrong. It's not that frequent. So i'm looking for players with similar mindset to reach a decent rate together as a TEAM. I'm not sure about what the current meta is but if i'm right dk and dh are synergizing well with windwalker so that 2 dps would be the first preference but i'm open mindend so we can try anything. As for healer i'm not sure which healers are viable with ww monk right now but my guess is disc/holy priest, resto druid. At the moment my ilvl is 923 but i only have 2 - 3 days played time in game at lvl110. My artifact level is 71 if it's matter. I'd really like to find teammates. Have a nice day. :)Arsênal4 4d
4d LF some 3s hey i play both ally and horde. i am mainly looking for some ppl to play 3s with on the ally i got a hunter and on the horde side i got a monk as monk i can play both healer and dps add nopjumper#2145Flyingbeat0 4d
4d [Silvermoon] The Laughing Coffin Hey there, The Laughing Coffin are an Alliance guild in need of players looking to do Arena, Mythic+ and if we get going then weekly RBG's. You don't have to be amazing you just need to want to improve, we have people online who main certain classes who can always help out if need be. If you want an invite reply to this thread or add me on BTag - MWeather#2781Drifloon2 4d
4d Seeking arenapartners (2k expish ) Heya ! I'm getting tired of sitting and looking for new players to play every time I log in. So im going to try my luch here. Info: 24 years old from sweden. Playing maby 5 days per week (work daytime) Sometimes i play more sometimes less. I can play voice but my english isnt that good. (as you prob already seen xD )So if u swe its a +. So the classes i play and exp. (All exp i write is legionexp) im alliance on all chars. Boomkin 2000 Ele sham 1800ish (only played 3-4 weeks) Frost dk 1800ish (dosnt play this one much) Resto druid 2000 (but dont really wanna play this one, Start to get bored of healing. Btag : H3gga#2378Säävenfårti2 4d
4d Rejected by Disney-Tarren Mill-S6 <Rejected by Disney> is looking for more active members to spray our banter towards. Wanted list to our crew for season 6: 2k+ xp REQ Vengeance DH(Havoc OS) Mistweaver PvP: Rbg crew aiming a return amoung the teams who play at for Hero of the horde bracket. As we previously played in this bracket we aim a fast return to play amoung the highest rated in Europe. Arena community Trying to gather players from various brackets, whom fancy doing arena every day 24/7. ABOUT US: Rejected by Disney is an unusual and unique guild experience. We've existed in many different forms on many different servers, forever cursed to roam the universe, looking for alternative realms we can devour. Once we invade a world, we quickly establish ourselves as the apex predator. Although our reign has never been long term, our impact has echoed out across the infinite horizon, reaching ever into Tomorrow. With guile, discipline, dedication and a decade of experience, we offer you a journey like no other. The memories we give you, will last longer than your spirit can endure and even after your name has withered and your War Crafting over, you will remember us, you will remember yourself. REQUIREMENTS: • Must be able to Speak and Communicate in English. • Must have a Microphone and Headset and Capable of Using it. • Must be Dedicated to One Guild and Faction. (Us) • Must have a Sense of Humour. (The Darker, the Better) • Must be able to take Direction, Commands, Criticism and Insults. • Capable of Analysing Mistakes, Adapting to Change and Evolving Strategies. • Capable of Debating, Arguing and Adequately Expressing one's Opinions. • Capacity to Comprehend Sarcasm/Banter. • Capacity to Comprehend the Needs of Others before Themselves. • No Low Levels or Alts without having a Max Level (Main) in Guild First. • No Political Correctness. • No Communication with the Alliance Faction on Our Server. (Forums included) • A pvp experience greater than 2.200 rating from 3s/rbg. WHAT WE HAVE AND WILL OFFER: Unlike so many other Guilds out there Claiming to be the 'Best' and 'Bragging' about beeing amoung the top players @ rbg eu, in the exact same places, day after day, <Rejected by Disney> is the 'ONLY' Guild with a serious list of accomplishments under its belt. RbD is the reincarnation of everything learned and gained from every other guild we've had. Our Guild Plans have been copied and imitated the world over. But no one can perfect it, for we learned the discipline. You will have an ever lasting bond with some of the most socially misunderstood and depraved people in gaming. You will Ascend through the Ranks, gain Rewards, Privileges, Entitlements and Respect. All Earned from your Dedication and Loyalty to the Guild. You will face Criticism, Humiliation and Hatred, you will Battle your Guild Members and Yourself to Improve and Impress, YOUR Ability and YOUR Skill. This Guild is by no means for the feint of heart. There are no favourites and you Earn your place to become Core. You will endure the Hazing of other Core members and subdue your inner rot, which is rampant in the world today. Your acceptance does not have a Price, you cannot Buy your Respect. But when you Achieve it... you will Truly Belong. And the future Generations will Bow before the designs of your Cruelty. We do not make Soldiers. We Control Monsters. You will learn Formations, Tactics and Strategies. You will discover Secrets and witness Miracles. You may Suffer a Defeat in Battle but you will always Win the War. You will learn to Accept your Failures and Grow as a Player because of them. Humility is a bitter food, once you have experienced it, you will hunger never to taste it again. We do NOT brag about Victories. We do NOT rage whisper players who maim us.here will be NO toxic spills. Your fellow Acolytes 'ARE' your world, Know them, Rely on them. Camaraderie is an important Ability and what you cannot see in a Mirror, they can Help see you through. Rejected by Disney is no longer a Myth told to New Players by Jealous, Unimaginative, Cowards, who think that erasing our past will ensure their future. These heathens are forever 'Destined' to follow in Our Shadow. We are not a Legend passed down from one Generation to the next with Reverence. We are simply the Greatest PvP Movement you will Ever Experience. Be you with us... Or against us... No one creates Content like we do. Without us, there is only a Void in which all the unworthy claim to control. For the time is upon you all. When Our Future will become your Past. contact: gascoigne666#2918 Interviews may take 1-2 Hours. Do NOT Lie. You will Regret it if you do.Ðaqq13 4d
4d [H] S5 Duelist LF Stable RBG team S5 Duelist LF Stable RBG team I can play Vengeance if really needed. Not as xpd . Been playing at 2.3/4mmr in RBGs. Trying to get in touch with some group leads and get something good n stable going for S6. Im gettin tired of LFR groupsHellgrínd2 4d
4d DK LF pvp guild DK is looking for an active pvp guild, for BG's, arenas and RBG's. Im willing to factionchange and/or realmchange. Have previously been high rated arena player (2,2 k in 2's and 2,3 k in 3's) and would like to join in on the fun againDødsrytter1 4d
5d [H] Holypala LF RBG Group Hello, I'm looking for a RBG group after a 6 month break. I had a team with my heal monk before but i have got only a 1,5k rating. I am willing to learn and improve myself ! I have discord and ts of course ! Kind regards Kiki (Kiki#2117)Kikio0 5d
5d [A]Looking for partner(s) Hi, I haven't played WoW properly since Cataclysm and I have already cancelled my subscription in the first month of returning to legion. Mainly because none of my friends play anymore and I have no one to do arena with. Anyway, I want to try and play arena but I need someone who is patient and determined to work things out and not leave after 1 game so I can get up to date with current arena affairs. If your up for reply with your battle net and I will add you. Although I don't have the experience I believe I have potential to get at least 2k with some time and practice.Noremorselol2 5d
5d [A] Boomie LF 2's / 3's Hi! Coming back from a small break. Last time I played in WoD with a 2k exp. Looking for dedicated partners to improve and push rating with. Any viable comp is fine. btag: settis#2554Settis1 5d
5d [A] <Twisted Shadows> looking for casual PVP players Twisted Shadows is a new casual Alliance guild. Currently recruiting for casual team PvP such as battlegrounds, arena, attacks on Horde cities, and hunting Horde players flagged for PvP. The guild has been a quiet one so far, building up it's initial member base. I'm happy for members to just hang out in the guild and do their own thing, but now I'd like it to have more direction and activity for those that want it. It would be nice to have enough willing guild members online at any one time for team PVP. At least to start off, this is about casual PVP fun. If you are interested in joining Twisted Shadows, characters on the following realms can join; Defias Brotherhood, Ravenholdt, Scarshield Legion, Sporeggar, The Venture Co. To join, either: Whisper the GM Vaeyn on Defias Brotherhood or any online guild member. You can also apply through the new guild website. https://www.guilded.gg/twistedshadowsVaeyn1 5d
6d LF warlock/mage for 3s push <3RD ALREADY FOUND> Hey im 2Kxp Rsham and i have a arms warrior friend we are lf 3rd guy to push with us preferably mage/warlock. We are online everyday and we can use TS/discord for comms. Bnet: seriePSycho#2147Seriespsychó3 6d
6d 2.150 x4 2k legion exp lf wwmx/fmx I play video games 24/7. I'm from Moldova, my english is pretty decent. I play 3 specs, but my best performance is as fire/arcane mage, so that's why i'm searching for a feral. rovax#2587Ærra0 6d
6d <H> Shadowpriest LF RBG Hi! Looking for a team to enjoy and play RBG with. Got mic and willing to learn, current experience is mostly from pugs.Sevirok0 6d
6d Solo-Queuing by Cartoonz The idea is queue as a solo player into a bracketed game, but give the player a solo rating for a game.. you can queue into like the RDF 2dps/1healer or however.. watch the video by Cartoonz to understand. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpeowyy1iw4&list=UUpg2nZJhp7gW6hlFBaKONpA&index=1&feature=plcpAbruzzî2 6d
6d Lf Destro Lock for 2k+ push Hpaly 2,6k lsxp Fdk 2,4k Lsxp Lf DestroLock 2,4k-2,6k Lsxp. We are at 1,6-1,7k cr with 2k+ mmr atm. We wanna push 2k quick and then go for a Glad push. If you are interrested add me under Zokie#2370Justzokie0 6d
6d (H) Holy Pala LF RBG crew Hi, I reached 1600 BG rating back in 2011. I have played pala since WotLK and mostly just raided on it. Currently looking to go back to the pvp side of the game and would like to push to 2k+ rating with a nice group. Current Item Level: 940 If you need a hpala healer slave then feel free to contact me. Hardony#2662Hardony0 6d
6d [Alliance] Disc+Mage LF Rogue 3v3 Hello, as the title says we are a priest and mage looking for a rogue parter to play RMP with. We are looking for a chill rogue that likes to play arena, wants to learn and get better at the game, and doesn't rage when they lose. You don't need to have a massive amount of experience but it would be nice if you had some xp (preferably in 3s). You have to be comfortable using your voice as the rogue talks a lot in RMP. We like to talk about what went wrong or what went right after an arena. We are mainly looking for a Subtlety rogue. What we are: My friend and me have been playing a lot of 2v2 in season 5, mostly due to the fact we could never find a stable 3rd partner. We managed to get 2k in two comps. Apart from that I myself have been close to 2k in 3v3 as a bunch of comps/classes for a few seasons but never pulled through. My friend has been 2k as a rogue in RMP for a few seasons. He will probably be able to help you with rogue stuff. We generally play a lot, playtimes will usually be before and during the evening, think 16:00-23:00. If you are interested add Gojira#21518 or reply to this thread :)Gojira1 6d
04 Dec LF Horde RBG ,i am disc or SP Playing and looking for those rbg teams is getting me messed up. I am looking for a nice team with xp and rating push. ilvl is atm 930 and counting :) if there is a good community with a spot for me just add me Tombo#2908 GreetzLazura0 04 Dec
04 Dec [A] Ret paladin looking to get back the arena Sup In short, I am a 25 year old dude, enjoying both life (work, school and other stuff) and wow. I spend a lot of time doing other stuff meaning I usually play around 2-3 nights every week, around 3-4 hours per run. I'm looking for someone to git gud with and push up the ladder, who's over 12 years old and can take a loss without rage quitting and who's just overall chill person. A bit rusty but willing to learn. 2s or 3s doesn't really matter for me. I myself have played on and off since vanilla, at around 2k (wotlk/cata/mop) on various characters and classes. I know what macros are and I do speak English. CR is shiet because of a lot of playing with friends as well as grinding through in-game finder to find partners/practice. I put more weight into finding chill players than a fitting comp (even though a hunter/healer would be quite something). Mainly, I wanna enjoy the arena I came to love earlier expansions with some cool peeps around me who are looking to get better and to have fun. If you think this sounds good, hit me up @Linkers#2682! PeaceTyçion0 04 Dec
04 Dec LFM 2v2/3v3 Alliance Hey, I have multiple classes (disc, rdruid, rogue, mage, DK) with legion XP ranging from like 1.7 - 2.2, LF anyone that wants to throw some chill games in a comp that can work. Also up for random bgs or brawls or whatever really. Feel free to add if you want to play, again I must stress that I only enjoy chill atmospheres, I'd rather have fun losing every game than train for the olympics. Kvxyo#2333Lillakavax1 04 Dec
04 Dec Arms warrior LF long term Arena team ive got 1650 exp i love to play TSG/Turbo please help me get to 2kSantikaruu0 04 Dec
03 Dec SP LF long term 3v3 team Hey! I'm a shadowpriest with around 2.2k legion exp and arond 2.4-2.5k exp in mop. Didn't play wod. I'm looking for partners to play 3v3 with, and I'm open for any viable comp. feel free to hit me up if you're around the same exp. jolle#21251 is my btag. :)Mindstate0 03 Dec
03 Dec Ele and Rdru LF Boomkin / War/ Lock Hi everyone, Me and my buddy haven't properly played since Pandaria and now we are back. We managed to get 2.1k last season and hope to find a decent 3rd for chilled but at the same time educational games this season. We still lack knowledge of some of the mechanics and a depth of some abilities / classes / synergies but nevertheless we are eager to learn therefore patience and dedication is the qualities we are looking for. We are available to play 3-4 times a week in the evening. Ideally, we would like you to be around our legion experience but if you are a bit lower it should not be an issues providing you are happy to improve, you've got the mindset, patience, patience and patience one more time) Hit me up on Викентий#2126 if you would like to have a chat with me.Celestrus1 03 Dec
03 Dec Can you use elite PVP sets on different characters? Hi, I want to unlock the elite priest set for my current priest, but I want to level a Zandalari priest up in BFA so I can get the heritage armour set, but I'm wondering if I got it on my priest whether I'd be able to use it on every priest I have, or just that character.Zazajin2 03 Dec
03 Dec [H] 2.6k exp players lf partners Hi, I've made posts like this in the past but since a new season is starting, I figured, why not make a new one. So for me: I've been swapping classes every few seasons since mop(mainly since pala was !@#$ then I wanted to play). I've reached relatively high raitings in the seasons I have actively played, and on multiple classes(Between 2.4 to 2.7) but always a few raiting short from glad range (forever duelist). Legion I havn't been that much active untill last season and only reached around 2.4. Currently I am trying to stick to my druid and ele sham. but Having lots of fun on my pala as ret/holy. My friend is a hpala. (he doesnt multiclass ) He's been glad a couple of times including in Legion. Recently started playing the game after a long break, so is a bit rusty still but getting back into rythm. We are looking for stable partner to play a decent comp and push raiting together.. We are both pretty mature and chilled guys so we definetly do not want any rager/toxic players. Sence of humor and a positive attitude is a big plus (as cheesy as this might sound). Comps we are looking to play(but open to suggestions if we find a good player): Jungle cleave (lf either a feral or a hunter) Hpal/ele/warr Hpala/ele/X (any caster could work i guess) Hpala/boomy/X (most casters could work) Hpala/ret/rogue if we find a decent rogue Those are the comps that come on the top of my mind right now, but as I said, we are open to suggestions given the player. We just want to que a comp that is enjoyable to play and build around it. We play almost every evening (weekends even more) after around 7/8PM ST. If you guys have any questions, post them here or add me on btag: Jaybird#21811Vakuu2 03 Dec
02 Dec Random BG Farm 4 Honor/Prestige Looking for some decent players to setup a 5man tonight. Going to be on all night would like some folks that want to play for a long amount of time. add me: I3ayley#2651Lirro0 02 Dec
02 Dec LF (H) Guild For RBG's and Arena. Holy/Ret LF Horde guild for RBG's and Arena. I'm no pro but do have experience in PVP Arena's and RBG's. from the UK so able to play most weekends and midweek from 7 UK time. currently on DMF but don't mind switching realms if needed. Thanks TomTóng0 02 Dec