Looking for Players – PvP

18 Jul 2012 Do Not Bump Threads We appreciate you’re keen to promote awareness of your guild, but the act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. Anyone found to be bumping may have their thread deleted and be subject to a forum suspension. Please note that it is perfectly acceptable to update your threads with new information related to your recruitment, but posting just for the sake of bumping is not okay! Why bumping in the 'Looking for Players' forums is bad: If everyone is allowed to constantly bump their threads in the 'Looking for Players' forums, It creates a continuing and ever growing need for people to keep bumping threads. The ever increasing bumping of threads will flood the forums and make it much harder for players to find guilds of interest, which in turn will make it harder for guilds to attract new recruits, because the recruitment threads are less likely to be noticed by the potential recruits. If no-one is allowed to bump, the 'Looking for Players' forums move more slowly and there is less flooding. No bumping means that it is easier for potential recruits to get an overview of the guilds recruiting, and because there is less “noise” in the form of bump/spam posts, people will also be motivated to actually spend more time on the 'Looking for Players' forums as they are not discouraged from having to trawl through a ton of bump/spam posts to find the information they are looking for.Vaneras0 18 Jul 2012
16 Apr 2012 Looking for players — PvP forum Welcome to the "Looking for Players — PvP" Forum. This is the place to look for other players if: You are looking for a new member for your PvP guild You want to join a PvP guild You are looking for members for a cross-realm battleground You want to join an existing cross-realm group battleground You are looking for a new member for your arena team You want to join an arena team In order to make your search as successful as possible, we recommend you to follow these simple steps: Use the search feature at the top right of the screen before posting When creating a new thread, make sure to use an appropriate and descriptive title (e.g. "[A/H] <Class> Looking for RBG" or “[A/H] <Class> Looking for Arena Team” or “[A/H] <Team> looking for <Class> and Healers” ) If you are not interested in teaming up with players from other realms, please feel free to also post on your realm forum. We hope that you will succeed in finding other players to have fun with!Vaneras0 16 Apr 2012
3h <Eramus Servientes> Tarren Mill - Horde is recruiting! About Us: <Eramus Servientes> is a PvP guild formed on 12th July 2017 on Tarren Mill Horde. We are lead by R1/Hoth players experienced at 3k+. We created the guild to give dedicated players a chance to find a consistent team; in both RBG's and Arenas. Since our formation we've worked hard to recruit new members and to build our RBG roster. Most of the players from our core RBG team are experienced from 2k - 2.9k in RBG's which should be enough to be in the 0.5% of the ladder. Goals: • Guild arena teams; • Active guild chat; • PvP Movies (Guildtages); • Guild War game tournaments; • Achievement runs/premades. Recruitment info: • The Only requirements to join is the will to improve; and the dedication to do it. We would rather take someone in with 1550 exp aiming for 2k, than a glad, aiming for glad. • You can join the guild as a social or as a trial for the RBG team, as a trial we will run you through RBG's & make a decision on whether we can fit you into our core team. Current Recruitment Needs: • Balance Druid. • Demon hunter - Must have Vengeance OS • Frost mage. However All classes will be strongly considered. RBG Schedule: Tuesday - 20:00 PM ST - 22:00 PM ST Thursday - 20:00 PM ST - 22:00 PM ST Server Information: Tarren Mill (PvP) CET + 1 (Server Time) TLDR New PvP guild lead by R1 Glads / Hoth's has formed on Tarren Mill Eu Horde. Taking in players who want to improve and have the drive to do it. In-game contacts: Mason - Mason#2317 Blixtur - Borbo#2931Blixtur11 3h
4h Arms ~2,4 leg CharXp 2kcr lf last minute push Hi guys. Sorry for my bad english. Iam looking for some cool, chilled guys who will push some rating the last week. My biggest problem is to find ppl at the same xp/cr, there are only >2k oder <2,4k elite Multiglad r1 players outthere.. so in the most case i w8 2hours or more in toll and finally i play with ~2k guys to struggle between 2k und 2,1k - pointless. So plz are here some guys who are on "the same lvl" as i am and will play this week? Im a chilled guy and can survive some lose or fails, NP, but i dont need some wannabe 2,6k xp elite soldiers who backpedaling and tell you how to play. Just add me: showtime#2729 - and yes, i prefer to play with voice.Rollingfart1 4h
4h Lf Arena Partners I'm 2.4k exp multiple classes and playing ww atm, looking for any viable comp to just play some arena. I literally can't find any teammates no matter how hard I try, I don't care if your 1800 exp if the comp is viable and you want to improve and are friendly then add me or reply to this post. This community is so toxic nowadays everyone expects high cr or exp no wonder low exp people cant get into pvp. Yiannis#2249 is my ID ThanksImbrewable1 4h
1d LF Friends Hi, I'm looking for friends. Hit me up if you like to play random BGs and arenas. I am not very experienced myself I got 1550 achievement from 2013 and never really tried arenas that much, highest rating ever was 1671. Anyway recently been watching lots of streams and YouTube videos and learned a lot from it would be good to put that in practise. My btag is Dakota#22987 Cheers.Dõllar1 1d
1d New to PVP LF someone to learn with! Ive recently capped a Rogue and so it turns out im pretty bad at PVP. Ive generally played high end PVE. Im pretty bad and am looking for someone to show me the ropes! :) (Twisting Nether)Rekdawg2 1d
1d PVP Server with more population (horde) Hello all, I was in a break (1 year) and now I return to play, so No,w, I am looking for the EU server with more PVP population in horde side. Could you help me? Thank you in advance!ßárßié1 1d
1d LF PvP (H) Guild for PvP - RBGs Im looking for a guild that does RBGs often on higher ratings. I can transfer at any time and be active for RBGs (IRL stuff may ocure on some days). 2.4k experienced and I play often. (not looking for some guild that is full of self-obsessed elitist people) post here or Emusnoc#2408Eadriel1 1d
1d It is so hard to get into the arenas world It is actually so hard to find partners, ppl just cba with nothing but insta wins. Can't make friends either at first lost they leave so you have to re queue and start chatting again the whole thing is so tedious I stop queuing in LFG. I'm about to quit the game is no fun without playing with someone.Dõllar5 1d
1d RBG Team 2k+ Legion xp Reactivating and Recruits! [Save Candyland] RBG Team- Reactivates after 1 seasson break!-We Recruit 2k+ recent Xp RBGers for scheduled RBG's -10 games per week min.- Need VOCAL - patient - dedicated - stable players. Also recruiting Casual PvPers for Premade random Bg's. contact me in game: Horrorpunk#2980Horrorpunk0 1d
1d <ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC> (H) - Defias Brotherhood <ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC> is a PvP Guild formed by active and social PvPers on the Defias Brotherhood server. After previously having created and ran one of the more larger, active and successful PvP Guilds on the Alliance side of Defias, we are looking to replicate that over on the Horde side. All forms of Rated - Rated Battleground's, Arena's. World PvP Premade Guild Random BG Groups Arena Events/Rated/Skirmish We understand that even as a casual player, it can be frustrating joining Random BG's, and being paired with other players who either don't know what they're doing, or just don't care for the objectives. You can always find people for a group here to queue into Randoms, play with likeminded players and ensure you dominate the opposing faction. Our founding members are made up of several 2k - 2.4k experienced players. Guild Standards: One of the more important standards of the Guild is to be active in PvP. We Want active players that are enthusiastic about PvP where you can log on and instantly find another player to do some form of PvP with. Therefore we ask all our members to be as active(as they possibly can as we know life can get in the way) and get stuck in with as many Guild events as possible - whilst also helping out other Guild members who need help. We want to ensure that every one of our players feels comfortable and at home in our Guild and that they enjoy their time here. It is important that all ur guild members have Discord and a working mic, though you don't need to be on there all day long, we do require you at least join in to listen to instruction and tactics during events, we do as a guild enjoy getting to know each other on discord and making new friendships. Rated/Instanced PvP: As a guild we have several Open RBG's for anyone to participate in, as high sign ups do occur you will get priority on the following event which we like to leave little time between. We do also have a main progression RBG team and as the open events go on we will be keeping close eye on people's performance and potentially give them a spot in the progression team. We will also be setting up reserves for the main team as we know real life can get in the way sometimes and won't be able to make it. We also hope that in the arena skirmish events people will find players they find to be successful in and form a group for rated arena to push high! Though rarely will be advertised on the calendar we do plenty of random battlegrounds and encourage people to join in to make a full group of guild members to secure wins. these types of events it is preferred you have honor talents but obviously, we will take you to help you farm honor for talents ready for rated! World PvP: Defias Brotherhood is a PvP flagged server, and is one of the only, if not the only, 50/50 ratio balanced Horde/Alliance PvP server. This means you will quite often bump into players of the opposing faction when you're out and about. Because of the nature of the server, there are also guild's that focus primarily on World PvP, and others that dabble in it. Many of our member's have a keen interest in World PvP, and are experienced in that field of the game. We will never shy away from World PvP skirmishes, and we ask that potential Guildee's do the same. If a Guildee is out being ganked whilst World Questing, we expecting our members to go out and help, and then take over that area and gank the ganker. We will have several planned World PvP events where we head to a certain area in the game as a Guild and take it over. World PvP is very unpredictable and spontaneous so if an opportunity for it crops up outside of the events, we'd expect you to get involved. Recruitment: We have no real hardcore, specific rules about recruiting. All we ask is that all potential members have a keen interest in all aspects of PvP We ask that all of our members have the following: Ability to speak and understand English. Discord and a working microphone. Active and social PvP'ers. The Battleground Targets addon. All honor talents before joining main events. If this is the kind of guild you've been looking for and you'd be interested in transferring and joining us, or even just want to ask some more questions - then please don't hesitate to add me to Battletag and ask me whatever you'd like in regards to the guild. Finn#22810Finn1 1d
1d Old player coming back to arena, LF partners As the topic title says, I'm coming back to the arena after largely ignoring it since TBC, however I'm struggling to find teammates of similar skill to me to practice, learn and develop in arena. I've tried using the ingame group finder tool, but many of the groups require 1.7k CR/2.0k exp, something I currently dont have. There seems to be a lack of lower skilled people looking to play a few games. Does anyone on this forum have advice for someone in my position?Rozee3 1d
1d Disc priest lf 3v3 lf 3s team pref php/rmp/thugcl/beastcl/tsg can play horde or alliance, welcome to ad me ingame for a talk:-) Im 2klegion xp and would like to push 2k-2.2 xp this and next upcoming ses. So lf steady partners who can play couple of nights, now and future ses. ad Queath#2668 ingame for info/talk.Zcool0 1d
1d DH IF TEAM 2,2CR 2,3SXP Prefer Herocleave Comp. Open for antoher comps. Be 2,2cr+ got Dh on Horde side with same CR. BT:Demonjk#2894 Voice:German. EnglishDemongodjk2 1d
2d Havoc DH / Unholy DK LF Resto Druid Hello! Two irl friends here playing since TBC. We are looking for a resto druid with XP good enough for chasing 2200 before season end. We are both 2500 XP on multiple classes and currently playing at 2k MMR as DH/DK with random people from LFG-tool. Our CR is switching between 1800 and 1900 because of weird matchups with LFG-healers. We are both swedish so that would be the most prefered but we are both fluent in english so thats not a problem! Let us know if you are interested and lets get that 2200 achi before season end. Who knows. Glad cutoffs are 2400 ;) Thanks for my time!Ichan2 2d
2d [A] RDruid Looking for Arena Team Hi all, I'm currently looking for an arena team or a couple of people to play with on a regular basis. I've been 2k in MoP and Legion. I'm pretty chill and have a lot of patience to push 2k+. Primarily, I'm looking to play TreeSG, Turbo and DH/DK with players around the same experience. But willing to play RMD with experienced Rogue/Mage. Voice comms are a must and be able to speak/understand English. If this sounds like something you're interested in, add my Btag (#NewAge2313) and we'll take it from there. Cheers for now!Niite0 2d
2d lf wpvp guild - outland aliance - best wpvp guild on outland realm alliance faction?Fleurt3 2d
2d RDruid LF Partners Hi guys Im a PvP newcomer i play wow since classic but only in pve i started to pvp in legion S11 and I look for partners to play 2s or 3s with. My overall xp is 1.7+ which i reached with my ww monk i also reached 1.5+ with my DK and Warry. But i'm playing a Resto Druid now and i could need a lot more practice its very hard to play as a healer after 12 years as dps :). Im willing to learn and perfect the healer class. You need to be communicative and willing to lern/practice and reach a higher lvl together. So if there are also some newcommers like me or ppl who wan't to play and enjoy rated games just add me on Btag Fryka#21809Necfô0 2d
2d 2.4k WW Lf 3s for 2k Rush Hi, I'm looking for stable 3s partners as LFG is proving to be tedious. I'm 0 cr max traits. Yiannis#2249 is my I.D Be friendly!Imbrewable1 2d
2d 2.1xp 1.9cr Destro lf partners Hi, im looking for Frost Mage/Shadow Priest and Resto Shaman to push 2k before season ends. Be similiar xp and cr. Hoping to find players to push some rating and have fun. Leave your btags if you are interestedFearzor0 2d
2d 2kcr 2.4xp resto lf 3s lf push friend want to reach glad. be same cr if your interested, can voice comms too add me if your interested stockz#216102Ogmar0 2d
2d 2100CR Rshammy lf 3s Title, at 2100Cr wanna push 2.200 before season ends. I got 2600+ experince Got all the voice programs beautiful swedish manboy Lostandfound#2853Wennis0 2d
3d [EU][A] 2.1+ lexp, 1.8k cr Ret LF Hunter+Rsham Looking for a hunter and a Resto Shaman. Be similar lexp(2k+ min),be fairly active and have decent amount of traits(52+). Wanna find good teammates to play with, have fun,push rating and get better. If you have any interest,reply bellow and leave your btag.Cofi4 3d
3d Looking for a PvP partner to get Gladiator Title With! LF a person to play with...funny and chill... I work a lot so I don't have too much time to play wow like I used to but I'm on as much as I can...I basically just do arenas and bgs and I look for a partner to get that gladiator title with ;) so if you a cool sociable person please say something ;) (btw discord is required I don't want any silent arenas just doesn't work at all)Sephirðth4 3d
3d lf rbg boost from 1.9 to 2k. hello im stuck at 1.9 cr in rbg and realy want the 2k achiev b4 season ends.. considering buying a boost for 100 rating. with gold. need to talk to someone that knows a boost team plsResollution0 3d
4d Lord of War Looking for players to help que for this PVP scenario event... So I had a main with the same name and class and spec as this character, level 110. It was my pride and joy, my only character...But from the moment of his creation I had planned to get the Lord of War title. The only thing is I had no idea you couldn't que for it at level 110. Given the choice, whether to play a corrupt and failing main, or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw against ones destiny... What was a player to do.... But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate; and thus defy the tyrannous stars. So I deleted my main and started again with this new character. After a day of farming treasures and rares in Draenor I was able to make a level 3 garrison with a level 3 gladiators sanctum. I am one step away from getting this title that I have given so much for... The only problem is not enough people are queing for it. If you are able to help fill the numbers we need in the que, with a level 100 character, please add my btag Basch#2341 I've sacrificed everything, what have you given?Kylâr1 4d
4d [H] LF Partners 2k push on alts Hello everyone! I'll keep this short I've just gotten back to serious arens, and I want the elite gear for transmog on as many of my 12 chars as possible. So for that, I am looking for partners of any class/spec that wants to do a end of season push. Requirement is that you need to be atleast 2k exp, preferably in legion since time is essensial here :-) I can play class/spec, but prefer anything other than my DK, since he already got the rating. For any questions, feel free to post down below or add my btag. Btag: Swolee#2730 Peace out <3Swolee0 4d
5d 2.6xp WW LF 3s team Sup, So after taking a break for roughly 2.5 - 3 seasons (season 1 was the last season I played serious) I really want to get back into it, the stats on my character profile arent right since I dont even have any rating in 3s. A little bid about my history: I started pvping in season 15, but only started to push siriously towards the end of warlords season 1, getting 2650 in warlords season 2. in WoD ssn3 I took a break, and came back for legion, finding after 1 season I couldnt dedicate enough time into the game cause of university. I am looking for chilled and relaxed ppl, just dont be a dick and quit after having a bad session, that just happens. I am up to play any viable comp, I only request you to have 2.4k+ xp. I hope to get a nice team together and push some rating in ssn5 and onwards add me: blysto#21703Blysto0 5d
5d Looking for weekly cap or arena partner? Hi, It seems a lot of players that have recently returned, boosted an alt or just players that are new to PVP are having big issues with finding someone to start out with for that weekly cap or just to get into arenas. I'm one of those who recently returned and decided to start a new class. For those of you looking for a partner, may it be for weekly cap or just to evolve as an arena player I will play with anyone be it casual or if they want to step it up and take it more seriously I'm up for that as well. Info about me: Have played the game on and off since vanilla. Played arenas since it came out in TBC and have achieved Glad as a Warrior & Resto druid. I'm new to Rogue and haven't played the game for over a year so I consider myself "new". I obviously understand how to play, strategy, synergy and all that. Basically, if your new to arena, want to start out, just came back to WoW or in a similar situation, add me and I'll play with you whenever. My battletag: Soapsy#2231Soapsy1 5d
6d RBG TEAM Hey Guys, Im looking for players who would like to push 2k+ Rating in RBG. I know from experience it is a pain to pug these things hence why i want to do this. I want to create something so that everyone can join in, So no matter if you have experience or not, Veteran or Casual. You are all welcome. When we do get enough people, I do want to create a voice chat where everyone can just come and have a good time (Will most likely be discord) As of this moment i cannot specify a time when we can do a full RBG as we will have to see when everyone can do, But on the flip side i would love to at least do 2 days a week probably for 2-3 hours So if anyone really wants to give this a go, Could you please go to the discord link provided below and Post your Bnet and name in the application channel Link to the discord :) --- https://discord.gg/EXMmU8e Just one last little thing though: Please don't reply to this if you're the type of person after one game to just quit and blame others, I want this to be a good thing not a bad thing, Because i really hope we can grow and improve, Without being toxic to each otherValidity23 6d
6d (H) 3v3 Booting, get your achs! Hello :) Currently offering 3v3 boost to most classes, up to 2,2k cr. Can voice or no voice depending on what you prefer (if we're on voice we'll teach you what you did good and what you could have done better) Price depends on your current rating, what rating you want and your exp from prev. seasons Please note these boosts ain't super cheap in avg. the price will prob be around 500k since we are two high exp glad players that are spending what could be hours helping you and teaching you. Contact me ingame and we can talk about the price (only gold, on any server) Battle net: oooo#6552 The booost is self play (no account sharing) and only for HordeNicestunlol3 6d
6d How much time for 700k? How much time it takes to farm 700k gold?Cometomeh2 6d
6d Rising Elite Recruiting for more players! We at Rising Elite are recruiting for dedicated members for social and to join our Core team’s both PvP and PvE. For our PVP/RBG team i'm looking for 3 healers 2/1 tanks 5/6 dps. For our core team i need 5 healers 3 tanks 20 DPS. My ingame name is Thiyr, Send me a whisper if you are interested. Regards, ThiyrThiyr0 6d
17 Aug [H] LF Boomkin 3s (S4-Push + S5) Hi all! My friend and I are looking for a long-term arena partner. To be more precise: we are looking for a Balance Druid. My friend is playing Subtlety Rogue and I am playing Restoration Shaman. Based on an updated "Tier List" on skill-capped.com the setup (Sub/Boomkin/Resto) is strong and due to our high burst and tons of crowd control we are viable for high rating. We are at 1.750 rating (1.950 MMR) right now and we want to push for 2.000 rating within the next couple of days. More importantly: we are looking for a rock-solid partner for the upcoming season. The goal is clear: 2.400+ rating. "What's your XP mate? What about your CR? Are you mad?" Yes, I am - mostly because I came back to the game 7 weeks ago after "being clean" for 3 years. It's my friends fault. I played Arms Warrior from S4 to S8 and once (Season 6) ended up on 2.643 rating. I was young and needed some money: I hope you guys get what I am saying - the biggest mistake of my gaming career is history and irreversible. Coming back to Legion I leveled a Shaman because I always wanted to play one. I absolutely love it. I have got experience up to 1.880 rating with my Shaman so far. The Subtlety Rogue is 2.150 XP'd and maining his class for a couple of seasons. He is an awesome chap and skilled player. We are both motivated and ambitious players, willing to improve. We are calm and dedicated. We communicate a lot. You should be the same type of person. We are looking for a team mate with the following requirements. # 900+ Item Level # Concordance of the Legionfall # 1.700+ Current Rating # 1.750+ XP (3v3) # Discord / TeamSpeak If you are willing to put in some effort and ready for some awesome gaming sessions ahead: just leave your Btag here or get in touch with me. Cheers Zakkra chunkdit#2108Zakkra2 17 Aug
17 Aug 1.9 cr 2.3xp boomkin Looking for rogue/sp +resto shaman for 2.2 push until end of season. Be 1.9 cr and some decent recent exp. leave comment with battlenet idImjkcarried0 17 Aug
17 Aug Looking for players Name: Zainmalik Class: Sublety Rogue Server: Outland Played World Of Warcraft ON & OFF since Vanilla but now the thirst for Horde blood is stronger than ever! I am looking for friendly people to enjoy the game with, from PVP battles to just exploring the game.Zainmalik0 17 Aug
16 Aug [H] 2.2k hero lf stable 2s/3s I am a Vanilla player, and sick of all rude kids nowadays, who quit after 1 loss. I have limited time for WoW (studies, kid, work, etc.) and hate wasting that time on finding the sane people. So. Looking for players with around 2k experience and a calm/laid back attitude. We play to win, and we play to have fun. I have never been above 2.3k mmr, and not aiming for the stars. But obviously playing to push. All classes welcome; I care more about experience and attitude than FOTM. With that being said, I prefer to play on my DH or ret. Also not a big fan of rogues.. Edit: Battletag is Hairflip#2529 Peace out, kiddos.Felsome2 16 Aug
16 Aug (A) Warrior looking for guild or rbg group Hello PvP forumreaders Im looking for a RBG / PvP guild, i dont mind doing PvE content either, but i dont have a job that lets me raid the same times every week, im 27, norwegian and got a working connection and discord, can listen to what i am told and easy to play with. Dunno wtf to write here but if anyone got any offers, give me an add ingame or even tho just xrealm rbg im down. Kelgan#2831Belo0 16 Aug
16 Aug looking for partnesers im a outlaw/assasination rouge looking for partnesrs have no xp or cpr havent found any in legionDocspears0 16 Aug
15 Aug LF RBG group to push rating I am 2.4k experienced mage - long time playing mage. However having a hard time to find RBG groups. Emusnoc#2408Eadriel0 15 Aug
15 Aug eHEROES RBG Boost selfplay Hello, We are back, top RBG players world selling RBG boost for gold. Price depends on your current rating and what rating you wanna push to. Contact me ingame and i will give all info. Bnet: Sivax#21816 Taking gold on all servers! H / A (payment never upfront) Here is proof we have been R1 on the ladder every season. http://xunamate.com/archives/s19/rbg http://xunamate.com/archives/s20/rbg http://xunamate.com/archives/s21/rbg Self play (no account sharing) Alliance & Horde!Papichulø41 15 Aug
15 Aug WW monk LF arena partners Just got back into pvp in legion. Currently 1500 in 2v2 and 3v3 on Twisting nether. Looking for arena partners to push with. You don't need xp as i am not great myself but would like to learn and get better with partners and hopefully hit 2k one day xD Also looking for a pvp guild. Message me at Miralle#2547Brotherbrew0 15 Aug
15 Aug Sp/Frostmage Lf arena partners Hello! I am playing Shadowpriest and frostmage at the moment. I am looking for longterm arenapartners to learn and improve together. I am a experienced player but haven't realy got a chance to get up to 2k rating in arena. If you are looking for the same give me a whisper. /Thanks eruErudess1 15 Aug
15 Aug Masterpiece All credit goes to the OP Just wanna post this if not everyone have read it already: (Might be late on this ball) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749709703#post-1 Feel free discuss valid points and stuff #makewowpvpgreatagainWennis0 15 Aug
14 Aug <ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC> PvP Guild - Defias Brotherhood(H) <ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC> is a reformed PvP Guild formed by active and social PvP'ers on the Defias Brotherhood server. After previously having created and ran one of the more larger, active and successful PvP Guilds on the Alliance side of Defias, we are looking to replicate that over on the Horde side. Our Aim: Our aim is to recreate what we achieved over during our time on Alliance and even ascend past that. We are striving to create an active and social hub for all aspects of PvP. This includes: All forms of Rated - Rated Battleground's, Arena's. World PvP Premade Guild Random BG Groups Other fun PvP events such as: Duel Tournaments, Arena Tournaments, Gurubashi Royal Rumble's etc for gold and other in game prizes. We will also run Mythic+ Dungeons, if people are interested. We understand that even as a casual player, it can be frustrating joining Random BG's, and being paired with other players who either don't know what they're doing, or just don't care for the objectives. You can always find people for a group here to queue into Randoms, play with likeminded players and ensure you dominate the opposing faction. Our founding members are made up of several 2k - 2.4k experienced players and we are expecting a few more of these to be joining us soon. Guild Standards: One of the more important standards of the Guild is to be active in PvP. We want to ensure the Guild is a bright, active, thriving pot of PvP activity. Where you can log on and instantly find another player to do some form of PvP with. Therefore we ask all our members to be as active(as they possibly can) and get stuck in with as many Guild events as possible - whilst also helping out other Guildee's who need help. We want to ensure that every one of our players feels comfortable and at home in our Guild and that they enjoy their time here. It is also important that all off our members have Discord downloaded, a working microphone, and understand English. We don't expect you to sit on Discord all the time, or even constantly be having conversations - we understand that is especially difficult for shy people. However, having an active and social Discord where you can talk on voice with other Guildee's helps add an extra layer of socialness to the guild, as well as adding more familiarity with each other. It is also important to be able to call out certain things in PvP. World PvP: Defias Brotherhood is a PvP flagged server, and is one of the only, if not the only, 50/50 ratio balanced Horde/Alliance PvP server. This means you will quite often bump into players of the opposing faction when you're out and about. Because of the nature of the server, there are also guild's that focus primarily on World PvP, and others that dabble in it. Many of our member's have a keen interest in World PvP, and are experienced in that field of the game. We will never shy away from World PvP skirmishes, and we ask that potential Guildee's do the same. If a Guildee is out being ganked whilst World Questing, we expecting our members to go out and help, and then take over that area and gank the ganker. We will have several planned World PvP events where we head to a certain area in the game as a Guild and take it over. World PvP is very unpredictable and spontaneous so if an opportunity for it crops up outside of the events, we'd expect you to get involved. Recruitment: We have no real hardcore, specific rules about recruiting. All we ask is that all prospective members have a keen interest in all aspects of PvP, as well as World PvP. We ask that you are active and social, and aren't one for drama. We do like a bit of banter and a laugh and a joke, but we don't want it going too far and want to steer clear of drama at all costs. We ask that all of our members have the following: Ability to speak and understand English Discord and a working microphone Active and social PvP'ers. If any of this sounds like its up your street, and you'd be interested in transferring and joining us, or even just want to ask some more questions - then please don't hesitate to add me to Battletag and ask me whatever you'd like in regards to the guild. Damian#2344 Cheers guys, hope to hear from you soon.Killían3 14 Aug
14 Aug [H]<Figuratively Rank One> Recruiting more PvPers! - no longer aliveDrektho7 14 Aug
14 Aug Affli LF RBG team to push 2k Hey there! While I'm mainly a pve player and mostly playing ret paladin there, I usually call my lock my pvp main. At the last season of WoD I tried very hard to reach 2k rating on my lock because I really, really wanted the elite mog set. I ended up doing hundreds of 3v3's, not as much 2v2, and lots of RBGs as well. I reached my highest rating in RBG at close to 1700 where the team I was playing with just shut me out after starting earlier than planned one night. Now the group finder is as we all know purely horrible. I've managed to pug myself to 1600 this season again but after that it's been impossible finding a group wanting to push, they all require 2.2 or 2.4 achieves and whatnot. The "daily win" groups mostly lose because they're full of newly boosted characters with no pvp talents. I want to join a team who wants to actually push 2k this season. I know my stuff and can still play affli well in RBG. I pull a lot of dps and know how to follow orders and focus. Naturally I know my way around the pvp talents as well as normal talent choices for the best utility and damage that I can provide in RBG.Arness0 14 Aug
13 Aug Need some help with RBG. Hey there guys I'm currently looking for some help with a skin variant I'm trying to get which is the challenger win 10 RBG matches while equipped one, Sadly I don't have many friends who do PvP so feel it will be impossible so I've decided to ask the community on the forums if there willing to lend a hand. I'm going to need to be in tank spec of course though if anyone is willing to lend me a hand please message here thank you very much.Éxarch0 13 Aug
13 Aug 2.1k+ exp shadow priest LF 2s Hi! 2.1k+ exp sp looking for a 2s bud. Prefer Hpal/Rdruid/MW. Bring equal experience and bring good gear, as well as a positive mood! Looking to push 2.2+ Also looking for an active PvP guild on Tarren Mill. Hit me up! Bnet: TomtaaNz#2531Akurø0 13 Aug