Looking for Players – PvP

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
18 Jul 2012 Do Not Bump Threads We appreciate you’re keen to promote awareness of your guild, but the act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. Anyone found to be bumping may have their thread deleted and be subject to a forum suspension. Please note that it is perfectly acceptable to update your threads with new information related to your recruitment, but posting just for the sake of bumping is not okay! Why bumping in the 'Looking for Players' forums is bad: If everyone is allowed to constantly bump their threads in the 'Looking for Players' forums, It creates a continuing and ever growing need for people to keep bumping threads. The ever increasing bumping of threads will flood the forums and make it much harder for players to find guilds of interest, which in turn will make it harder for guilds to attract new recruits, because the recruitment threads are less likely to be noticed by the potential recruits. If no-one is allowed to bump, the 'Looking for Players' forums move more slowly and there is less flooding. No bumping means that it is easier for potential recruits to get an overview of the guilds recruiting, and because there is less “noise” in the form of bump/spam posts, people will also be motivated to actually spend more time on the 'Looking for Players' forums as they are not discouraged from having to trawl through a ton of bump/spam posts to find the information they are looking for.Vaneras0 18 Jul 2012
16 Apr 2012 Looking for players — PvP forum Welcome to the "Looking for Players — PvP" Forum. This is the place to look for other players if: You are looking for a new member for your PvP guild You want to join a PvP guild You are looking for members for a cross-realm battleground You want to join an existing cross-realm group battleground You are looking for a new member for your arena team You want to join an arena team In order to make your search as successful as possible, we recommend you to follow these simple steps: Use the search feature at the top right of the screen before posting When creating a new thread, make sure to use an appropriate and descriptive title (e.g. "[A/H] <Class> Looking for RBG" or “[A/H] <Class> Looking for Arena Team” or “[A/H] <Team> looking for <Class> and Healers” ) If you are not interested in teaming up with players from other realms, please feel free to also post on your realm forum. We hope that you will succeed in finding other players to have fun with!Vaneras0 16 Apr 2012
21m Disc Priest LF PHP/RMP 54 posts 2 days ago Can play alliance and horde! both my priest are arround 920 + it lvl/60+ APower! I have 2klegion xp in rmp Lf partners who wanna push as high as possible - though a realistic goal personally for me would be 2.2 this new ses. I have most xp with php and rmp. my evening playtimes times are tuesday, wed, and sunday evening 19.00-22-00 ad Queath#2668 for an ingame talk:-) Have my own discord channel and can use bnet/ts/vent if needed, but pref discord cause its less laggy etc.Zcool0 21m
1h Seeking 3v3 partners, desc below. Short and simple, looking to get into arenas again and wanting to push that rating and get glad. I took quite a long break from wow, did some pve, but everything was so ResidentSleeper and I just decided to roll a Firemage and practice til i'm godly. I'm already 2.1k in 3v3. ok ok, actually 2043, I'll be honest, I don't want to be that guy. I also got it on a BM hunter back in WoD. /spit I know. On a serious note, I'm looking to play fmp or wmp. So bonus points if your a Hpala. I've watched firemage streamers since Legion launch and know well enough how the comps play. Voice comm isn't really needed to push low rating and to practice, which is what I'm aiming to do right now. If your just wanting to push glad in one week, leave this post, because I'm looking for patient people to practice with so I can get good at my new class. I prefer at least +1800 players and do not appreciate !@#$ talk, had partners like that in the past and they just make me not want to play. I like criticism, explaining what went wrong, ect, so share your insight on that after we start playing serious. I enjoy having a laugh whilst queueing and really want to find partners before I get max level and gear.Atoczix0 1h
2h LF Steady Healer for 2s. Current rate 1.4 Hey, I am looking for a steady healer to 2s together and go for a good progress. Reply here or add me ingame. Battle tag: Phae8on#2437Avissos0 2h
4h Looking for a Active PvP Server to transfer Hello everyone, I am recently moved to Outland just to realise that its not like the last time i was here back to MoP. So i am now searching for a PvP server to transfer again. Basically what i want is a server with Active PvP guilds not just the flag of the PvP and then everyone spam for PvE. Dont care if thats gonna be Alliance or Horde. Any thought will be greatfull. Thanks for your time!!!Avissos0 4h
5h [A] PvP Guild on Ravencrest is Now Recruiting! <Thats What She Said> is currently recruiting for Arenas and it's main RBG team! we just formed here on Ravencrest and are looking to find players for all things PvP! We're recruiting anyone with 1.5k+ XP in either Arenas or RBGs. If you think you have what it takes add Dertah#2342 or Roguenero#2119 on bnet for more information :) We currently have 3/10 Members for the first RBG team and are looking for more people to fill the team out :) we need a Flag Carrier , Target Caller and healers! P.S:We'll consider anyone with a good background in PvE that's looking to get into PvP.Dertah2 5h
12h A-RBG Team Recruitment, Goal: 1800 Original post at AD forums: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616832397 ...Requirements and Stuff I am willing to take on players who have not played PvP seriously before. I 'do' however expect every player to work towards improving themselves and their gameplay. This is a serious group. Regardless of whether your goal is to reach (someday) 2.4k Rating, or to simply get Vicious Saddle or RP-gear transmogs, I expect you to "pull your own weight". This means that if you join this group and expect others to carry you through without seeing any effort yourself, I will cast you out. The requirements below are prone to change as PvP seasons change and progress, and I retain the rights for any changes. ------------------------------------------------- Disclaimer: While I generally expect myself to be able to host the group, there is always a chance that RL requires me to be elsewhere. When this happens, I will inform the team through Discord. Whether you choose to host the team yourself or Group Finder on those days is up to you. Any case, you have been warned. --- Rating Goal --- 1800 rating (The initial rating that the team will be working towards as a goal) Roster: 10-15 Players (I will keep a 10-15 player roster for the team. You may not get to run every time. Deal with it.) Days: Monday - 21.00 to 00.00 (24.00) Thursday - 21.00 to 00.00 (24.00) (All times are ServerTime / CEST / +1 GMT.) (Invites will begin 20 minutes prior. The team starts running 21.00. Anyone being late is subject to being replaced for the night. Be on time if you want a spot. Being absent without informing of it beforehand yield risk of being removed from the group.) Gear Requirements: • +52 Artefact Traits. • +910ilvl Gear. • Honor talents Addons: • BattlegroundTargets Legion - (Enemy team unit frames addon) (or) • BattleGroundEnemies - (Enemy team unit frames addon) (or) • PvPGrid - (Enemy team unit frames addon) You will also need: • A Computer • Willingness to PvP • Willingness to improve in PvP • Willingness to work with a Team • Willingness to play your Role in RBG's. • Discord (voice-chat program) • A working Microphone & willingness to speak. (If you do not want to speak, don't bother applying. I don't take silent people) Contact: Ingame: Azurla-ArgentDawn (Alliance) Btag: Skarain#2346 Discord: Skarain#8885 --- Useful RBG-related reading: BG Guidelines https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615684091 A Beginner's Guide to Rated Battlegrounds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d98cBY-VCLA FoxyHippo RBG Guide Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzgMqgnYoiywb0r4fWaubjQ/featuredAzurla12 12h
15h [A] RBG Team Recruiting. Hey, I'm currently recruiting for RBGs. About the team: Leader is 2.5k experienced in leading, rest of the team is above atleast 1800, and we require you to be the same. We're looking for a Restoration Shaman, Frost Death Knight, Marksman Hunter, Havoc Demon Hunter TC. The team will look like this Healers: Holy Priest Restoration Druid/Shaman (Open) Mistweaver Monk DPS: Retribution Paladin Affliction Warlock Subtlety Rogue Marksman Hunter Frost Death Knight TC/Marksmanship Hunter Arms Warrior (Open) Vengeance/Havoc Demon Hunter We'll play Tuesday and Sunday from 20.00-22.15 ST. You must have Discord, ilvl 910+, 52+ traits, 1800 RBG experience. We expect everyone to show up on time. Toxic players will be removed. Add your battletag below and an armory link to your character. Please note that we don't need other classes than those I mentioned, unless I edit the post. No guaranteed spot for everyone at this moment, so several Different players can sign up for the various roles. I'll get back to everyone as soon as I can. Once we get the a stable team going we'll push for 2k+.Halioz11 15h
16h Looking for Sp for 3s - story time. Hey We are looking for a Shadow Priest for our 3s comp, we are testing out Resto druid, Shadow priest and Frost dk. We are just around 1700 cr. the CR we got is from playing with random SP's. And we believe we can get higher if we have someone willing to invest time with us. What we want from you us = 1. 1700 Cr or close to that. 2. Main your class, have your Concordance, relics and some gear 920+ 3. Have some basics down, Focus, Macros, life swap, macros all that stuff. That is standard for arena now days. 4. Patience and willingness to take a lose and to try to improve. 5. Pessimism, rage and "am best" yet am 1700 have no room with us. We are all in it to improve. 6. You must be on voice discord when we play. What you will get from us = 1. To old timers both played from Vanilla. 2. Two online friends that have played on and of for 8 years. 3. Jokes and some trolling and fun overall. 4. serious competitiveness from us if you are willing to pitch in. 5. Both have former 2k xp, Druid use higher 2.6 even glad if i don't remember wrong, don't quote me on that please! But this is from like wotlk and not on our current classes. Still we have Xp of the game. Contact me here or you can take my Btag Dooxy#2384 Extra info about us = we are both 30+ so you will be playing with older guy. Am from Sweden and my Friend is from Belgium. We are mostly online from around 18:00 to around 22:00 +, both have early jobs. I am atm of 2 nights a week for driving lessons. But i will give you a heads up so we can plan. :) Hope to see you in game!Sírdoóxý0 16h
17h (H) MW and Warlock LF RBG team We are a duo of a MW and a warlock, both at ~1650 rating atm, looking for a team to consistently do RBGs with to push rating and improve. We started by just playing with randoms (and got to 1650 quite easy with a record of 15-6), but we want to have a consistent team to play with. We are both able to play any of our classes' specs and have experience from both mythic raiding and BGs (in the form of multiple meta achieves). We can use discord or any other programs for voice chat. You can contact me ingame or add my btag Ziupau#1416Ziupau0 17h
19h [A/H] LF 2s/3s/RBGs on any of my chars Long post inc: 2.1k char exp in 2s from mop, and I didn't really play on my monk in wod. 2k as ret in cataclysmic in 2s, 2k as ret in tyrannical in 2s, 2.1k as ww and 2.1k as hpala in prideful in 2s, 1.9k as WW in prideful in RBGs and 2.1k as hpala in prideful in RBGs. WoD: 1.9k with 33-12 w/l the first few weeks of WoD s1 as hpala in RBGs, and then the team I was in went full pve because they were going for world top-.. something, I think it was 10 or 20. Anyway, only gone for 1.8k mogs in RBGs since then in WoD s2 and WoD s3 on my warr and druid (got 1.9k on both because it went so fast when I had gotten into some teams who could pull it off, but then the teams hit a wall), and played a bit of RBGs on my DKs. 2.2k as hpala, 2.1k as fury warr and 2k as rdruid in primal in 2s. 2k as hpala the first week of wild in 2s (didn't play it again that season) and 2.1k as fdk in wild in 2s, and 2k as fdk in wild in 3s. 2-2.2k in 2s in warmongering as: Hpala (2.2k, and 2k at the end on my other at the time freshly dinged hpala), fdk (2.1k on both of my DKs), arms warr (2.1k). 2k as rdruid. 2-2.2k in 3s in warmongering as: Hpala (2k), fdk (2.1k on one, 2.2k on the other), arms warr (2.1k). 2.2k in warmongering in 5s as arms warr. Legion: 2.1k arms warr the first week of vindictive in 2s, then rerolled to hpala and got 2.2k in 2s on that one (I've got 3 palas, only one on 110 though). 2-2.4k in fearless in 2s: Rsham (2.4k, less than 100 wins and we had a 70% win rate when we decided to just cap the 10 games each week cuz the scripted gameplay was pure dampening torture), Hpala (2.2k), rdruid (2k). 2.2k as both hpala and as rsham in fearless in 3s. 2.1k as rsham and 2.1k as DH at the start of cruel, and then I kinda quit. Was dragged back by a pal that i owed, in the middle of ferocious, and didn't really play anything. Got 2k in ferocious in 2s as rsham the last week fo the season, just because I could. I've got a frost mage (A), this monk (A), two warriors (A&H), two druids (A&H), a DH (H), a resto sham (H), a holy pala (H) and a DK (A) on 110, with 8 or 9 still left on 100 (got all classes and played 'em all to 1.9ish rating and then got tired of 'em). But, well, this thread is about my monk. Dinged it a few days ago, got rank 57 on my WW wep and rank 55 on my MW wep. Got all of my honor talents, and I played a little bit of 2s last night with a random 2k dpriest 'til the first loss, and we ended up on 1.8k mmr with 8-1 w/l. I'm looking to get reacquainted with my monk again, but that'll only be harder to do if people play like sh!t so I'm asking for either a consistent 2k+ player (means you need to have reached it more than just that one time your class was broken or preferably a 2k+ multiclasser), or a 2.2k+ player, plain and simple. For 2s I'm looking for a resto sham or a dpriest with me as WW, and a warr or dh with me as MW. For 3s I'd prefer walking dead with me as WW, or ret+rogue with me as MW. I'm up for other comps with me as WW in 3s, but that depends on who signs. Write down your btag, your exp and what comp you wish to play below, and I'll get in touch with you if it seems worth it. Don't have the "Display only character achievements to others" turned on in your interface, it messes with the armory these days. Btw I've played since vanilla with a break between the icc patch and pretty much the entire cata expansion except for the end of it, but this is the experience I've got on this account. (The last one was hacked, long story, I deleted it completely).Shîshou2 19h
20h LF Alliance Rogue for RMP hi friend and i are looking for an alliance rogue for RMP. i'm learning disc priest and he's learning mage. i'm currently 1700 in 2s and 1500 in 3s on my priest. we're looking for someone that has a good basic understanding of how to play rogue and is comfortable with the class. it's okay if you don't have much arena experience, maybe you just do a lot of random battlegrounds or something. i main a rogue and am decently high rated with it so i can give tips if needed. you should want to gradually improve your play and climb in rating. you should also be good at giving and taking constructive criticism and not rage when we play. we're looking to have fun and try to get better, not get angry. we'll be on discord when we play. we both raid and i also play arenas with my main, so while we'll sometimes want to play in the evening it'll more commonly be around 15-19 or so maybe. not looking to have a schedule at this stage, just kinda play whenever people are on and want to. you can reach me by posting in this thread or adding my battletag: hamtacular#2283 thanks for readingRetier0 20h
21h LF 2's, 3's & RBG's Guild [Kazzak] As the title says, I'd really like to join a guild for PvP as pugging healers and RBG's is quite tiring and I'd actually like to push rating and improve as a player and also as a team. I'm currently sat at something awful like 1.5k in 2's and 3's but know that I can easily push much much higher if playing with someone who also shares the same common goal. I'm not hard stuck or anything that's just the rating I have with the little games I have played (around 20 or so). I also have other characters such as a S Priest, Feral Druid and Mage (I'm a scumbag i know). If anyone knows of a guild recruiting or would even just like to play arenas feel free to add me on btag and pop up when I'm online :) MWeather#2781Pokdémon0 21h
1d [H-PvP] Guild <Wolfram> on Defias Brotherhood ! Wolfram is looking for new blood for the salt mines. About us: We're a fairly old guild, almost two years old, and we made Wolfram with the idea in mind that we want to be an ideal guild for people who share our enthusiasm for non-casual PvP. We want the WoW experience to be about playing alongside your friends so that you can enjoy every second of your time in WoW while slaying the pathetic Alliance dogs and conquering the fools that dare to challenge us in the Arena ! What the Guild offers: Wolfram has been always one of the leading PvP Guilds on Defias and continues to be one of the best Horde PvP guilds on the server ! The Guild has to offer a big variety of competent PvP players that are above 2k experience in RBGs or/and Arenas. Also we have Wargame events, Arena and RBG competitions that last whole season , Open Rbgs and more ! - (WPvP is not included for now ) Goal of the guild: The goal of the Guild is to create a true ,social non-casual PvP community that plays together , has fun together and evolves together! Also our goal is to be recognized as one of the best Arena orientated Guilds and we will pursue that goal until we reach it ! Quality over quantity that is what we are trying to achieve. What we want from you ? We want you to be active, friendly and social. Gnome punting to you may as well be a national sport, and you are at your happiest when you finally kill that [insert obscenity] feral. We want you to join in on activities and events when you are ingame and able to. We want you to connect with the members of the Guild and play together regardless of what you choose Arenas/RBGs or just normal BGs. Also we have a set requirement of 2k experience in Arena and/or RBGs during WoD/Legion ! We are strongly against: What we strongly disapprove is elitism , rudeness and arrogance towards people that are in and out of the Guild and yes, even though we have a set requirement of 2k experience we are not by any means Guild full of elitist !@#$%^-s that you would want to hug with a rope around our necks ! What do we need in terms of players,classes and such: At the moment we are searching for players that are mainly playing arenas ! Specific classes and rows Healers : Mainly Paladins/Shamans/Druids – others are welcome as well Dps: Mainly Hunters(MM/Survival)/Locks(Affli/Demo)/Shadow Priests/Rogues(Sub) –others are welcome as well If you are interested in joining us ,please add me on Bnet Nikola#2159 so we can have a chat :)Xzulrogg12 1d
1d LF a steady healer with 2,2k+ exp and 2k+ cr (FIN/ENG) 2,3k Lock and DK are looking for a steady healer to play with on a regular basis. We have played the comp and many other comps to 2,3k in legion with multiple random healers, but since finding a new one is always a struggle, we would like to find someone for the long run. We are currently 2,1k cr as Lock and DK, but we also have all kinds of alts and alt comps we would like to play if you have your own healer or even dps alts. For our main comp we prefer Resto druids, Holy paladins and Resto shamans. If you are interested you can leave a comment here or add me in game for a chat (Hasa#2400). We are both Finnish but speak fluent english so either goes.Hásà0 1d
1d Looking for pvp friends! Hello, friends! Since a lot of my friends has.. quit the game, i feel kinda alone. :( I'm tired of using the LFG tool to play 3v3, because of people leaving after 1 loss (And ofc how long it takes to create a full party). I'm looking for new friends to do PvP with. I'm a 2.4k exp'd resto druid, and i got some alts to play on as well. Don't bother about faction, since i got druids everywhere, hehe. Please be a cool/nice/geniun/non rager person, with atleast 'good knowledge' of the game, especially in arenas. :) If this sounds interesting, just add me on bnet; rillex#2238 Take care.Coolkidjr2 1d
1d [H] LF Chill HPala for 3s ! We are 2170 Lsexp Arms Warrior and 2.2k exp MM hunter 1650 cr ! P.S. Using Discord Bnet: Nikola#2159Xzulrogg0 1d
2d 2,6 Disc/Feral lf 2s/3s Team 2,6k Legion xp (2,4 WoD) / 2,5 Last season xp and 2,5 Current Season Xp looking for equal and long term 2s/3s Mates on Alts. I offer: Discs up to +2,2CR in 3s and +2k CR in 3s(Didnt play that much only with friends). Feral 2,2kxp +2k CR (New to Feral) Chilled Gameplay Tryhard if needed even in bad queue sessions Voice Multiple Season High xp U should bring: Minimum 2,5 Legion xp Minimum +2,3 Last Season xp Time 200% Main Class Knowledge Minimum 2,5 Legion xp Voice Loyality Add me КрисРусский#2891Nevermynd0 2d
2d Server world pvp outland eu WORLD PVP This coming Tuesday 26th Hoping to get as many of you outland horde as possible we will be going to stormwind and the timeless isle to wipe out any alliance in our sights..Invites will be sent out at approx 9.30pm Server time,Lyrílla0 2d
2d Glad WW lf 3s Hey, im a Glad (last season) WW. Im looking for equal mates to play with. My cr is currently on ~2.2k. I mostly prefer TWD. Just leave me a message here.Slayfist6 2d
2d Lf Double Destro 2k+ Legion xp 3's Partners / Read I'm a 2k+ experienced Destro Warlock in legion 3v3 and RBG . I am looking forward to push this season to Duelist for first time only as Double Destruction warlock with Hpala or Rsham healer. I am only interested in stable partners that willing to play together for a good amount of time. What i need from my partners: -Have Discord and Be vocal. -Be Chilled / Have patience / Do not rage after a loss. -Have time for enough games. -Have 2k+ Legion 3v3 experience on the character you plan to bring with. P.s. Greek players are much appreciated since we can have a good communication. If u are interested reply below and i will get in touch with you soon.Horrorpunk0 2d
2d Disc LF RMP Can play alliance and horde! both my priest are arround 920 + it lvl/60+ APower! I have 2klegion xp in rmp Lf partners who wanna push as high as possible - though a realistic goal personally for me would be 2.2 this new ses. I have most xp with php and rmp. my evening playtimes times are tuesday, wed, and sunday evening 19.00-22-00 ad Queath#2668 for an ingame talk:-) Have my own discord channel and can use bnet/ts/vent if needed, but pref discord cause its less laggy etc.Zcool0 2d
3d Rejected by Disney-Tarren Mill <Rejected by Disney> Rogue wanted to our rbg team. PvP: Rbg crew aiming for Hero of the horde. As we previously played in this bracket we aim a fast return to play amoung the highest rated in Europe. Arena community Trying to gather players from various brackets, whom fancy doing arena every day 24/7. ABOUT US: Rejected by Disney is an unusual and unique guild experience. We've existed in many different forms on many different servers, forever cursed to roam the universe, looking for alternative realms we can devour. Once we invade a world, we quickly establish ourselves as the apex predator. Although our reign has never been long term, our impact has echoed out across the infinite horizon, reaching ever into Tomorrow. With guile, discipline, dedication and a decade of experience, we offer you a journey like no other. The memories we give you, will last longer than your spirit can endure and even after your name has withered and your War Crafting over, you will remember us, you will remember yourself. REQUIREMENTS: • Must be able to Speak and Communicate in English. • Must have a Microphone and Headset and Capable of Using it. • Must be Dedicated to One Guild and Faction. (Us) • Must have a Sense of Humour. (The Darker, the Better) • Must be able to take Direction, Commands, Criticism and Insults. • Capable of Analysing Mistakes, Adapting to Change and Evolving Strategies. • Capable of Debating, Arguing and Adequately Expressing one's Opinions. • Capacity to Comprehend Sarcasm/Banter. • Capacity to Comprehend the Needs of Others before Themselves. • No Low Levels or Alts without having a Max Level (Main) in Guild First. • No Political Correctness. • No Communication with the Alliance Faction on Our Server. (Forums included) • A pvp experience greater than 2.200 rating from 3s/rbg. WHAT WE HAVE AND WILL OFFER: Unlike so many other Guilds out there Claiming to be the 'Best' and 'Bragging' about beeing amoung the top players @ rbg eu, in the exact same places, day after day, <Rejected by Disney> is the 'ONLY' Guild with a serious list of accomplishments under its belt. RbD is the reincarnation of everything learned and gained from every other guild we've had. Our Guild Plans have been copied and imitated the world over. But no one can perfect it, for we learned the discipline. You will have an ever lasting bond with some of the most socially misunderstood and depraved people in gaming. You will Ascend through the Ranks, gain Rewards, Privileges, Entitlements and Respect. All Earned from your Dedication and Loyalty to the Guild. You will face Criticism, Humiliation and Hatred, you will Battle your Guild Members and Yourself to Improve and Impress, YOUR Ability and YOUR Skill. This Guild is by no means for the feint of heart. There are no favourites and you Earn your place to become Core. You will endure the Hazing of other Core members and subdue your inner rot, which is rampant in the world today. Your acceptance does not have a Price, you cannot Buy your Respect. But when you Achieve it... you will Truly Belong. And the future Generations will Bow before the designs of your Cruelty. We do not make Soldiers. We Control Monsters. You will learn Formations, Tactics and Strategies. You will discover Secrets and witness Miracles. You may Suffer a Defeat in Battle but you will always Win the War. You will learn to Accept your Failures and Grow as a Player because of them. Humility is a bitter food, once you have experienced it, you will hunger never to taste it again. We do NOT brag about Victories. We do NOT rage whisper players who maim us.here will be NO toxic spills. Your fellow Acolytes 'ARE' your world, Know them, Rely on them. Camaraderie is an important Ability and what you cannot see in a Mirror, they can Help see you through. Rejected by Disney is no longer a Myth told to New Players by Jealous, Unimaginative, Cowards, who think that erasing our past will ensure their future. These heathens are forever 'Destined' to follow in Our Shadow. We are not a Legend passed down from one Generation to the next with Reverence. We are simply the Greatest PvP Movement you will Ever Experience. Be you with us... Or against us... No one creates Content like we do. Without us, there is only a Void in which all the unworthy claim to control. For the time is upon you all. When Our Future will become your Past. contact: gascoigne666#2918 Interviews may take 1-2 Hours. Do NOT Lie. You will Regret it if you do.Ðaqq0 3d
3d [H] LF 3s partners Hi! I'm looking for some people to get into some PvP with. I've mostly been raiding and doing PvE content but I want to get into some more serious PvP aswell. I can play Balance Druid, currently learning to play feral aswell. I can also play MM Hunter, Shadow Priest and Frost/Fire Mage. If you're interesed please add me on my btag: Rockerjompa#2758 Druid: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/shattered-hand/bobookin Mage: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/shattered-hand/jodiefroster Hunter: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/shattered-hand/christerson Priest: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/shattered-hand/rocketjumpaBobookin0 3d
3d LF 3v3 partners LF 3v3 partners, skilled,calm,funny, and ready to analyze. About myself: (2.5K+ exp in Panda/Cata as feral) recently got back into the game having rolled to rogue. Wlecome to pm: Vazzick#2131Нпе0 3d
3d [A] RBGs Hi, looking for RBGs on Alliance side, Destro lock 1,7 exp. kroolu88#2218 Feel free to add me to Your friends list :)Kroolu0 3d
3d [H]2,5k legion exp WW stable partner for 3s. 2,4k 2s exp and 2,5k 3s legion exped ww monk lf TWD or WWLS for glad push. 1,9k cr . Pref TWD or WWLS Bnet: Buriika#2699Nexotka0 3d
3d eHEROES RBG Boost selfplay We started boosting again, contact me ingame for more info Bnet: Sivax#21816 Taking gold on all servers! H / A (payment never upfront) Self play (no account sharing) Alliance. My team is currently 2600CR in rbg ( highest team world )Papichulø45 3d
3d LF Healer 2v2 Partner Hello Looking for a healer to play 2v2 arena with. I have previously been 2k+ on my rogue but just started playing arena on Ret Pally. I am looking to have some fun and hopefully push 2k.Kilmor0 3d
3d <ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC> PvP Guild - Defias Brotherhood(H) <ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC> is a reformed PvP Guild formed by active and social PvP'ers on the Defias Brotherhood server. After previously having created and ran one of the more larger, active and successful PvP Guilds on the Alliance side of Defias, we are looking to replicate that over on the Horde side. Our Aim: Our aim is to recreate what we achieved over during our time on Alliance and even ascend past that. We are striving to create an active and social hub for all aspects of PvP. This includes: All forms of Rated - Rated Battleground's, Arena's. World PvP Premade Guild Random BG Groups Other fun PvP events such as: Duel Tournaments, Arena Tournaments, Gurubashi Royal Rumble's etc for gold and other in game prizes. We will also run Mythic+ Dungeons, if people are interested. We understand that even as a casual player, it can be frustrating joining Random BG's, and being paired with other players who either don't know what they're doing, or just don't care for the objectives. You can always find people for a group here to queue into Randoms, play with likeminded players and ensure you dominate the opposing faction. Our founding members are made up of several 2k - 2.4k experienced players and we are expecting a few more of these to be joining us soon. Guild Standards: One of the more important standards of the Guild is to be active in PvP. We want to ensure the Guild is a bright, active, thriving pot of PvP activity. Where you can log on and instantly find another player to do some form of PvP with. Therefore we ask all our members to be as active(as they possibly can) and get stuck in with as many Guild events as possible - whilst also helping out other Guildee's who need help. We want to ensure that every one of our players feels comfortable and at home in our Guild and that they enjoy their time here. It is also important that all off our members have Discord downloaded, a working microphone, and understand English. We don't expect you to sit on Discord all the time, or even constantly be having conversations - we understand that is especially difficult for shy people. However, having an active and social Discord where you can talk on voice with other Guildee's helps add an extra layer of socialness to the guild, as well as adding more familiarity with each other. It is also important to be able to call out certain things in PvP. World PvP: Defias Brotherhood is a PvP flagged server, and is one of the only, if not the only, 50/50 ratio balanced Horde/Alliance PvP server. This means you will quite often bump into players of the opposing faction when you're out and about. Because of the nature of the server, there are also guild's that focus primarily on World PvP, and others that dabble in it. Many of our member's have a keen interest in World PvP, and are experienced in that field of the game. We will never shy away from World PvP skirmishes, and we ask that potential Guildee's do the same. If a Guildee is out being ganked whilst World Questing, we expecting our members to go out and help, and then take over that area and gank the ganker. We will have several planned World PvP events where we head to a certain area in the game as a Guild and take it over. World PvP is very unpredictable and spontaneous so if an opportunity for it crops up outside of the events, we'd expect you to get involved. Recruitment: We have no real hardcore, specific rules about recruiting. All we ask is that all prospective members have a keen interest in all aspects of PvP, as well as World PvP. We ask that you are active and social, and aren't one for drama. We do like a bit of banter and a laugh and a joke, but we don't want it going too far and want to steer clear of drama at all costs. We ask that all of our members have the following: Ability to speak and understand English Discord and a working microphone Active and social PvP'ers. If any of this sounds like its up your street, and you'd be interested in transferring and joining us, or even just want to ask some more questions - then please don't hesitate to add me to Battletag and ask me whatever you'd like in regards to the guild. Damian#2344 Cheers guys, hope to hear from you soon.Killían10 3d
3d Russians in EU BG's I'd very much appreciate it if russians were removed from EU Battlegrounds. 1. Russia is not a part of the EU 2. Disorganized 0 prestige newbies can't compete against full prestiged and organized russkies. 3. My group loses 90% of the time to russians. It's really irritating. Thank you.Bbyface15 3d
3d LF casual pvp guild on ravencrest Feral druid looking for a casual pvp guild on ravencrest to do all kinds of pvp stuff. Add me Reid#21733Videra0 3d
3d 3v3 RMP My name is Edgars i play mage for 2 years now and im looking for 3v3 mates for RMP consistant mates that are willing to learn and improve as a team. Goal is to climb ladder. Currently im 1,5-1,6cr. bnet. IamEdgars#2901 pref to use voiceIamedgars0 3d
3d Lf healer 2s-3s LF +2.2 bored healers for 2s/3s......cr in both bracket around 1.8,,,playing on main sp..duelist legion s 3...feel free to add btag trofazni#2909Trofaløl0 3d
4d [H] Kazzak - LF PVP guild Heya, Currently I'm looking for a PVP guild on Kazzak Horde for doing either RBG's and arena. I've been playing WoW since the start of WotLK but haven't really dabbled in higher rated PVP, which seems like a very fun thing to do personally. So, if anyone knows a PVP guild with a couple of nice/fun people to play with who don't mind I'm not that experienced, please let me know. Even though I don't have alot of experience I think I can handle quite well, but would really like to improve. Thanks in advance! GanniciaGannicia0 4d
5d Affliction warlock LF Rated BG team Hi guys, I am skilled affliction warlock in Outland realm, but just 1550 cr and same exp as i haven't been in game since wotlk where i've been 2.8 exp in 2v2 and 3v3. I am looking for active rated bg team/guild to push rating. You can contact me Scary#22741.Scarylockz0 5d
5d [H] 2600 xp 3s lf any good players We are looking for any good player with 2600 xp. We have different chars and can play any comp with DH, WL and healers like Hpal, Sham. Please leave a message if you are interested.Zêra2 5d
5d Lf Stable Team 3v3 Hey , I'm looking for Stable Team to practice together , i have SP/Owl i can play those classes very well , my legion exp is 1.9 i had no chance to push more with randoms and leaving after 1 lose , i will be very to happy to be in stable team and playing everyday 3v3 i currently playing on horde side i have no problem to transfer to alliance if i get good team if anyone interesting Ash#2260Boome0 5d
5d <BiS Monkeys> Kazzak EU Twinking community <BiS Monkeys> Newly formed guild dedicated to rebuild a friendly twink community on Kazzak EU. We will mainly be focusing on the lower brackets (mainly 10-19s and 20-29s bracket), with enough people our wish is to setup weekly competitive wargames and events, aswell as bg groups or just friendly souls do throw down duels with. If interested in joining or for any further questions reply here on the thread. For faster response /w ingame or pm me on battlenet. BT: Guldiver#2522 Char: Blodprop - Kazzak EUBlodprop0 5d
5d Disc-outland lf rbg Hi Picked this up a few days ago to start doing rbgs, managed to pug to 1400 (my target was 1500 so id have something to link for better groups) Im looking for an active pvp guild that runs rbg's so we can help each other climb further. Its not been too much hassle so far but due to the unpredictability of pugs id like stable players to play with.Azwrathz0 5d
6d [A] 2.3k ww lf 3s I've mained monk since mop and I'm looking for ppl to play 3s with Most of my experience lies in the 2s bracket, though I played 3s once in wod s1 and hit 2.2-2.3k as twd My ratings each expansion: MoP - 2200 in 2s on 2 different monks WoD - 2300 in 2s on 2 different monks / 2200 3s as twd Legion - 2200 in 2s I would prefer if you have 2k+ experience I'd also like to add that I'm just looking to practice for now, nothing serious (though that is subject to change). Just be chill and willing to learn Leave a reply if you are interestedMystisk0 6d
6d [A]2,7+/Glad Hunt LF 3s Hey, 2,7+/Glad(last Season) lf 3s mates on Ally my Cr is ~ 2050 im pref Jungle,PHX,DKHuntX. also LF my Rsham(2,3charxp and 1,9CR) and MW Monk (2,4charxp,0Cr) Btag: Juily#2103Juîly2 6d
6d [H] LF Permanent RBG Target callers/RBG leaders As stated we are looking for Target callers for our PVP Guild on Kazzak [H] Experience is a must, so please have Target called at 1800 at least ! Same with RBG leading. For target callers we are idealy looking for War/DK/Enhance Sham. Please have 900+ ilvl and full honor talents. No half geared alts! Thank you for your interest Tom Guild master of Figuratively Rank One - KazzakTôm0 6d
19 Sep PvP gear drops correlating with Honour Levels? Hey all, was just wondering at what Honour level (if any, or am I just getting super unlucky) do the legion PvP season 5 gear drop (cruel gladiator specifically) I have been getting Cruel combatant gear often from bg wins world quests etc however no Cruel gladiator gear yet? I asked around and apparently a minimum honour level of 45 is required for Legion season 5 cruel gladitor to start dropping in strongboxes? Just looking for some clarification. Mainly for transmog purposes. Thanks :)Otun0 19 Sep
19 Sep [H] ARMS WARRIOR LF PARTNERS TO PLAY 2S, 3S Hello all, Im 2k lexp rated arms warrior, looking for long term partners to play 2s, 3s. Not try hards but dedicated to improve and climb together. Feel free to add me on Bnet: Artist#22254Armgold1 19 Sep
19 Sep [A] RBG - Need A Unique Hunter? (2.4k+ XP) Hi there! Are you an RBG Team looking for some strengthening? The new season has already begun and again no monster-deal on the transfer market so far? THIS COULD BE YOUR LUCKY DAY! THE (IN-)FAMOUS KING OF NAGRAND* COULD BE IN YOUR TEAM! __________________________________________________________________________________ I am looking for an RBG-Team to break through 2.4k+ What I'm seeking: Actually just looking for a good team. Which means, ofc good players who know how to pvp but also, and first of all, know how to "team". I mean it's like in football or anywhere else, where it all comes down to teamwork. You need good players, no question. But a team needs to grow. Even the best players will win nothing if they got no time to get used to and familiar with each other. I like facing difficulties and find solutions in order to overcome them - as a team. What I don't want: A bunch of 3k+ players, calling themselves a team, trying the same bog-standard tactics over and over again. So basically I'm looking for a bunch of players who really don't underestimate the value of teamwork and a good team spirit. Only a good team can host good players. And players who can speak decent English. I don't expect any native speakers (As I'm none myself), but everyone should be able to express himself/herself in an understandable way. To me: I was once in a team, which went quite well. Some of my teammates even made it to HotA. I stopped playing as soon as I reached 2.2k. So I don't know what my "XP" now actually is, but I know the drill above 2.4k and beyond. Don't bother to search my profile for any high arena ratings though, as I was never able to take a fancy to it. Maybe it's because I always played just this one hunter and back then when arenas kicked off, hunters had that unique "dead-zone". Only masochists played arena as a hunter back then. Anyway, I think I just don't like it very much. But if there's one thing I know, it's battlegrounds. Be it random or rated. After more than 6.6k battlegrounds there is actually no scenario, no trick that I haven't seen before - several times. Feel free to add/tag/ask me: Smylodon#2673 __________________________________________________________________________________ PS: The Zone Map (formerly known as "Battleground Map") is part of my standard UI. ;) I'm saying this, because I was quite surprised when I recently noticed how many high rated players still bother to open-close-open-close-open-close the map. PPS: Decent English desired! I don't expect any native speakers (as I'm none myself), but everyone should be able to express himself/herself in an understandable way. * Known and admitted as such, among the players of Blackrock-EU since 2007.Smylodon0 19 Sep
19 Sep [Grand Marshal's Medal of Valor] I have a problem, I did not get [Grand Marshal's Medal of Valor] after 50 lvl can anyone help me?Lavenn0 19 Sep
18 Sep LF Guild OUTLAND -PVP/RBG Hi im currently LF a stable RBG team. I have enough exp about pvp.Can play as holy or ret. Have Ts -Discord mic etc basic staffs.Mostly im online player. 1.5cr atm got 1.8+ exp Please contact me with Btag CMM#21556 if u interest.ThanksHolyhêlplêss1 18 Sep