Monk

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
17 Jul Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! On the 14th of March 2012 Valonia made the longest running topics on our beloved Healing boards. I don't think anyone could have imagined that at the present day, this topic would still be active. And since I can't decribe it better then Valonia did, I'm shamelessly going to copy / paste her welcome post as it describes the Lounge perfectly. ... Ladies and gentleman! I bid thee welcome to the new Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! Lets keep this awesome place going, and see how far we'll get this time :D. Previous lounges: Therapy Lounge for Healers http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3483960548 Therapy Lounge for Healers - The WoD Edition http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/12618274142Celibyx440 17 Jul
16 Jun [Guide] Windwalker PvE - 7.2.x Guide Windwalker 7.1 Legion PvE First of all, this basic guide is primarily made for raiding. If you are looking for an more in-depth guide make sure to check out http://www.peakofserenity.com ! 1) General information about the Windwalker 2) Stats 3) Talents 4) Artifact Weapon 5) Builds 5.1) Offensive Cooldowns 6) Playstyle 7) Defensive Cooldowns 8) Legendaries 9) Addons 10) Consumeables and Item Enhancements 10.1) Gems 10.2) Enchants 10.3) Potions 10.4) Food 10.5) Flasks 1) General information The Windwalker Monk is an Energy and Chi based highly mobile melee, that has incredible abilities to do high burst in both type of encounters : Singletarget and AoE! Cooldown and Energy management is deciding your „skill“ level. 2) Stats Agility>Mastery>Critical Strike>Versatility>Haste Agility is still alot better than any other stat so you will most likely go for most ilvl It is the best if you sim yout weights to be completely sure whats your best stat! 3) Talents 15: Chi Wave: (40yd range, 15s cd) does a decent amount of damage but most important about this choice is that it does reset HIT COMBO (90 Talent) 15: Eye of the Tiger: (passive): Tiger Palm also applies a dot to the target, that does damage and heals you (pretty much only useable in Serenity to make it "easier" and sort of get the Chi Wave damage during Serenity) 30: Tiger’s Lust: (20yd range, 30s cd) increases a friendly target’s movement speed by 70% for 6s and removes all roots and snares. I really like this choice since you can remove some damaging debuffs with it but any choice here is fine since ist personal preferance! 30: Chi Torpedo: (replaces Roll): An enhanced roll, that has increased range and gives you movement speed afterwards 45: Energizing Elixir: (1min cd) instantly refilling all of your Energy and Chi 60: Leg Sweep: (45s cd) stuns all enemies in a 5yd circle around you for 5s 75: Healing Elixir: (30s recharge, 2charges) heals you for 15% of your maximum health, triggers automatically if you drop below 35% health Also a preference choice depending on the encounter but overall this is probably the best choice since it is always usefull. 75: Dampen Harm (1.5m CD) Reduces damage taken by 20%-50% for 10s. Depending on incoming attack. 90: Hit Combo: (passive) each sucessive strike, that triggers your mastery in a row grants 2% increased damage for 8s, stacking up to 8 times (16% dmg increase) 90: RJW: (1Chi, AoE) : Does AoE damage over time, applies Spinning Crane Kick stacks to 4targets hit 90: Xuen (3min cd) Summons Xuen which does high damage to up to 3 targets at once, lasts 45s 100:Whirling Dragon Punch (Same CD as FoF) Does good AoE and ST damage, can only be used when RSK and FoF are on cooldown 100: Serenity (replaces SeF, with 8s duration): Increases your damage by 45% and reduces the cooldown of your Chi consumers by 50% and makes them free. (only recommended when you got atleast legendary Bracers, a lot better with Chest+Bracers and if you are an advanced ww player) 4) Artifact Weapon You want to skill your weapon counter-clockwise since it offers the best minor traits. When you hit the 3rd golden trait (Crosswinds) you can get Good Karma which helps alot with your defense in every situation since it buffs your Touch of Karma. With the new traits you want to get the new golden first, then FoF>RSK Traits in relics: #1 Fists oft he Wind (5% Fists of Fury damage) #1 Rising Winds (5% Rising Sun Kick damage) 5) Builds At the moment there are 2 viable build which are Storm, Earth, and Fire : high burst AoE, low ST , but offers really good sustained AoE Serenity : Insane burst AoE, highest ST , lower sustain AoE than SEF 5.1) Offensive Cooldowns Serenity or Storm, Earth, and Fire (both 1.5min cd, you want to use SeF on pull, and to every ToD and Serenity on CD except you need to place your dmg somewhere special i.e Star Augur last phase) Touch of Death( 2min cd, also on cd) 6) Playstyle First rule : never use an ability twice in succession since you will lose the damage increase of your mastery AND drop Hit Combo which is an even bigger damage loss! Opener with Serenity : You want to use this macro to minmax your dps: #showtooltip Serenity /cast Serenity /cast Rising Sun Kick FIXED, but you can still use it to gain about 0.1s more uptime on serenity or even more, depending on how fast you usually click Serenity+RSKTP->ToD-Macro->RSK->SotW-RSK-BoK-SCK-RSK->BoK-SCK-RSK->BoK->SCK->FoF Serenity with T19 2piece + T20 4piece FSK(to boss)->EE->FoF->ToD(cancels FoF)->SerenityMacro->BoK->SotW->RSK->FoF->RSK(cancels FoF)->BoK->SCK->RSK->FoF You need about 10% haste for it to work consistently! Note : You want to always use FoF before you use Serenity , that means you can also delay FoF for up to 10s before Serenity comes off CD!Wajoba40 16 Jun
19 Apr [Guide] Brewmaster - Get rolling with the Brews Introduction I decided to make this guide to help those who want to play Brewmaster in legion and bring more clarity to the spec. What will this guide include? -A quick understanding how abilities synergize and how they function. -How to appropriately gear up your Brewmaster so you don't feel like a wet sponge. - Make you understand how each stat benefits the BrM so you can build around it to suit your play-style. -Bring you closer to enlightenment to how amazing and complex this spec is. Abilities and Core Mechanics Brewmaster is a leather wearing tank that specializes in dodging and delaying damage through a mechanic called Stagger. With the use of brews Brewmaster are able to delay more damage into stagger and get rid of a percentage of damage currently in stagger. With the use of of certain abilities Brewmasters are able to reduce the time needed for a brew to ready again. The Brews Our core abilities here are IronSkin Brew which delays a further 40% of damage taken into stagger and Purifying Brew that clears 50% of damage currently in stagger. These two abilities share charges with each other and is important to learn how to balance the use of these respective brews. Fortifying Brew gives you a buff for 15 sec, increasing your current and maximum health by 20%, increasing the damage you delay with Stagger by an additional 20%, and reducing all damage you take by 20% and is our major defensive ability on a 7 min CD Talented- Black Ox Brew: When used instantly refills your Energy, and restores your Ironskin Brew and Purifying Brew charges. It has a 90 second CD Abilities that shorten the CDs of your Brews Like any Drunk fighter trying get more brews, you obviously Keg Smash and Tiger Palm anything in your way for more delicious brews, YUM! Keg Smash dealing damage to all enemies within 8 yds and reducing their movement speed by 50% for 15 sec and reduces the remaining cooldown on your Brews by 4 sec. Tiger Palm: Damages the target and reduces the remaining cooldown on your Brews by 1 sec. The section above named "The Brews" is all the cooldowns that are affected by Keg Smash and Tiger Palm. So with perfect play you could reduce the cooldown of Fortifying Brew down to 3.5 minutes which is half of its original time. This synergy between Keg Smash , Tiger Palm and Brews is the core mechanic of Brewmasters Core Passive Abilities Stagger: delaying 40% of Physical damage and turning it into stagger and taking that damage over the next 10 sec. Affects magical attacks at half effectiveness. This is mechanic is what the Brewmasters is built around and with the talent High tolerance we can increase from this from 40% to 50% Stagger. Our Mastery is: Elusive Brawler grants a stacking dodge chance increase each time you are hit by an attack until you dodge an attack, and also passively increase attack power. This is one of our best average physical damage reduction abilities and should not be ignored. Celestial Fortune: You have a chance equal to your critical strike chance to be healed for an additional 65% of the amount healed. This affects your healing and healing done onto you by a healer. This also works for Absorbs. Gift of the Ox: When you take damage equal to your maximum health , you summon a Healing Sphere visible only to you. Moving through this Healing Sphere heals you for (750% of Attack power). Damage is this statement refers to damage taken before absorbs and stagger. ( DR reduces damage taken before absorbs/stagger i.e 100dmg, 20%DR =80 dmg which is used to calculated GotO) The ability Expel Harm collects all of your Healing Spheres, and damages the nearest enemy for 10% of the amount healed. Which is a nice ability if you don't want to move around to collect your healing spheres.Swifthorn97 19 Apr
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: CMTeamEU-WoW@Blizzard.com Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
3h The Highlords Return BrM Hi All, I'm upto try number 40 on my BrM and it seems without certain legendaries i don't have a chance to take this down. Tactically the fight doesnt seem to hard however, i struggle to heal enough or mitigate enough to avoid death. If i select mystic Vitality which is great, i lose the needed healing to top me up, with healing elixir i struggle to mitigate the mind rend. Does anyone have experience of doing this without healing leggos or prydaz? Thanks NayfuNayfu7 3h
8h Horde WW Monk Arena Race? Hey guys, i'm new to the monk scene and was just wondering what horde race is the best for windwalker pvp atm. if possible i would like it if you ranked all the horde races and then gave reasons for why certain races are better than others. Any help is greatly appreciated :)Kenko5 8h
10h Bugged Brewmaster Animation I have recently discovered that female dwarf is the only race which uses the old, ugly, vanilla jab-to-the-head animation for Blackout Strike. Is this a bug, error or intentional thing? Personally, I'd love to have it changed so it matches other races for the sake of esthetics and consistency.Teyin1 10h
10h Ban-Lu I'm actually really surprised at the poor treatment compared to the other classes this time - it feels really off balance to only get one colour variation on a mount that is just a reskinned tiger in the first place, maybe I wouldn't mind if the colour combination was nice in the first place but seriously, a tiger was my first mount in this game 10 years ago. The class mounts are meant to be unique but there's nothing new about a reskinned night elf tiger with a sex toy around its neck. The talking is annoying, and the animation is bad - flying tiger with no wings? - it's just stupid all round and I don't think I could hate it more. Not going to suggest any possible changes because I know we won't get any. This mount is clearly a rushed out afterthought as usual for the token minority class that there isn't enough of to spend time caring about.Zën11 10h
12h Mistweavers are budget Resto Druids (PVE) Every healer ingame at the moment have their place except Mistweavers who fill the same purpose as the mobile raid healer. But Resto Druids clearly have us beat with CDs, Utility and Healing. I know Blizz doesnt like straight up criticism thats why i set up this thread to come up with ideas how to fix Mistweavers and give them their own special purpose. Saying buff my class cuz i have bad numbers wont work since that will put Resto Druids in our position instead. please write down all ideas in your comments! <3Haply8 12h
13h WW monk dps Hi I have been playing tank since I started playing wow in MOP. In patch 7.2.5 I wanted to make a change so I made myself a ww monk. My Item Level is 891 atm my problem I am having is my dps. On start of fight my dps with all cd's used goes to about 900k-1m dps on single target as then it will drop all the way to 300k-400k and I am not using the same ability twice. Any suggestions you guys have for me. ThanksBientjie6 13h
1d Why and how did blizzard kill off fistweaving? Hey, I'm new to the monk class but i've heard about fistweaving many times. I wanted to try it out but it doesn't seem to be doable with the current talents/skills. And one very important talent (way of the crane) to fistweaving is only available in pvp. So pve fistweaving = dead. While pvp fistweaving is possible?Scarepaw3 1d
2d Stagger Hello fellow monks, After healing for a while i decided to try and take some damage instead of healing it. And after reading more about monk lore i decided to dust of the Brewmaster. Read some guides, did some dungeons, loving it! The is one thing about stagger that isnt clear to me. I take 40% (unbuffed) of the physical damage over 10seconds (20ticks) as stagger Lets say i take 100.000 damage. I stagger 40.000. I get a dot that ticks for 2.000 per tick every 0.5 seconds over 10 seconds. I let it run for 5 whole seconds (10ticks) and then i take another hit for 100.000 damage. Do i now have a stagger debuff that will tick for 4.000 damage per tick for 5 second and then for 2.000 damage per tick for the remaining 5 seconds. Or Do i now have a 10second stagger buff for 3.000 damage per tick?Bogdomo3 2d
2d Honor talent (counteract magic) question. Hey, So if renewing mist is applied before an enemy dot, will the 135% more healing kick in, or do i have to apply it after the person has already been dotted?Scarepaw0 2d
2d Why do we need higher IL to compete? Hey guys. Im currently progressing through heroic ToS. However im noticing more and more that my item level/itemisation has to be much higher than other classes, with near perfect execution to enable me to even get mid table in DPS. No matter how hard i try on a boss fight my dps sit at around 800-900k. One mistake and my dps drops like a stone. Other classes seem to pull 1.0m-1.4m with lower item level than me. Seemingly more consistant too. Now i know there could a big element of L2P here and also gear improvements but, overall it doesnt seem balanced that at 919 il equipped i struggle to match some classes who are 9-10+ il lower. Anyone have any advise on how to improve this or is it simply because blizz?Nayfu5 2d
2d Help me out? Right before I get started I know there are lots of people with a higher 'item level' than me and they are going to be accepted into pugs rather than me.... But... I am getting pissed off with being declined for +5 even +4 mythic content! How on earth how am I supposed to get better gear?! Guilds on my server seem useless, every guild I join, I get the same answer when seeking to do some group content 'Maybe tomorrow' or 'I'm too tired'... now, I don't raid as my life doesn't allow me to do so (work etc) my only option really is mythic + content... Can someone, anyone please take a look at my gear and tell me what I can upgrade and how to do so, I pull around 500k dps total so what kinda groups should I be aiming for. Thankyou in advanceCarason1 2d
2d Rate The transmog above I wanna see some new Transmog :DXúén245 2d
3d Windwalker - when are we getting fixed? I'm wondering if Blizzard have any plans for Windwalker now that mythic has been out for 2 weeks and the data is readily available which shows us in the bottom tier. It would be nice to see a slight buff to Windwalker while changing the Nighthold 2 set, maybe swapping the 2 set and 4 set bonuses so that we aren't forced to run last tier's items just to compete (albiet very poorly). I just got The Emperor's Capacitor which I've wanted since it was released on the PTR for Nighthold testing, but I'm forced to bench it over a non-tier slot. I would like to have a chance at rejoining the raiding scene but currently there is no reason to bring us compared to any other melee dps.Dailybrew5 3d
3d BG damage Hey guys! Just wondering how your damage is in the BG's. It seems to me that it's really difficult for me to do lots of damage on my monk compared with my other characters.Barangaw1 3d
3d Healing flood How can we hide the healing done flood on screen, plz ? We used to be able to hide it via the interface, but i can't find now how to hide it...Ashå1 3d
4d Admonishment should work on Black Ox Statue. At the very least it would create some interesting synergy in the talent choices that are otherwise lackluster in brewmaster.Rogmaw0 4d
4d Trinket bug? - Feverish Carapac uptime 5% Goroth trinket Feverish Carapac seems to have very low proc rate for Brewmaster Monks. Uptime less than 5% while other classes have around 25%Tunti5 4d
4d Hit combo tracker Is there an addon which tracks your last used ability to assist with hit combo? Getting tired of using tiger palm moving due to mechanics then forgetting what i used last.Nayfu5 4d
6d Ideas for WW in 7.3.5 and 8.0 Hello fellow WW monks! I would like to suggest some ideas I believe are improvements to a spec I already love in its current iteration (thank you Blizzard, you rock!), based on what Blizzard has already proposed for the spec in previous expansions. Keep in mind this post is absolutely not about damage and performance whatsoever, and neither is it about scaling issues, but it is about the incarnation of spec fantasy. In fact, contrary to what is being said in other forum posts, I believe Windwalker is totally viable currently, and not even sub-tier; it just requires more work, which is fine with me. Blizzard has done a wonderful job in Legion of giving our spec an iteration that feels good and satisfying, with several key ideas: -Not repeating the previous ability, which is unique; -Exponentially increasing AoE with Mark of the Crane, which is also unique; -Chi management, taking into account the previous ideas.Kickon5 6d
19 Jul Mistweavers got taunt/provoke So my tank is getting annoyed whit me as healer after i found my taunt and made it a part of my spell rotation :) i would love for blizz to swap my taunt whit a interrupt seem like a more useful spell to have. just seems strange for a healer spec to have taunt or is it just me ?Smú4 19 Jul
19 Jul WW, Blackout kick 3 sec CD?! What, since when?Sveh5 19 Jul
19 Jul Is Monk worth for DPS Firstly, hi everyone and player who like monk. I think that create new pandarian monk character. I get bored quickly. Now I'm playing with arms warrior and he is 64lv. However there is a question in my mind. I just enjoy dps. What do you think monk for dps. ? Thanks in advance for your comments.Sweetbeam9 19 Jul
19 Jul Question about MW rankings I got a quick question about the rankings of MW on warcraft logs. How come mist weavers are ranked top healers for lower percentile on normal and heroic ToS and for higher percentile we sink fast to the bottom (and mythic we are last). Is it just bc we have easy snipe heals and during high sustained dmg we don't have as much output as the other healers.Chipuff3 19 Jul
18 Jul Can someone help me with Brm? Hey folks, I have all tank classes at level 110 but when it comes to my Monk I'm having difficulties compared to others. Obviously I'm doing something wrong. Would love to see a detailed rotation, brew management (when to use specific brews etc) and macro guide if possible. Happy brewing!Eledriw4 18 Jul
18 Jul Black ox statue, when and how, mythic+ As a brewmaster, which dungeons do you use black ox over leg sweap? For which occassions does it shine? Can it be used on bosses as a cc on adds or do they kill it? Is it possible to heal the statue? How high agro does it have, does it brake from a keg smash or aoe dps for instance? I'm tanking around +15 at the moment, but have still not tried it out really.Lokemörk2 18 Jul
17 Jul Give zen flight the normal mount speed. I love that little cloud, it looks cool when your sitting on it but it goes to bloody slow for me to get anywhere with it quickly so please blizz, let us use this cute little cloud as an actual mount.Tastefull2 17 Jul
17 Jul Soothing mist with AMA Does it bother anyone else that we have to drag Soothing Mist onto our action bar every time we relog but yet have to wait until getting into a bg to do so and has it caused anyone else to lose bgs, due to having forgotten to do this at the start and so having been caught without it for the first fight, which is then lost, resulting in ppl getting upset and going afk for the rest of the bg, or is it just me? I'm not sure why they would design it like this. Just laziness or an oversight I guess. I've Submitted it as a bug and maybe a Suggestion also to change it, but nothing's been done. It can't be that difficult to fix, surely, can it?Bobbett2 17 Jul
17 Jul BRM Hidden Artifact effect? Hey peeps! Does anyone know what the hidden artefact effect is for BRM? I saw on wowhead that ww has one, but cannot find any information on the BRM one. I did find that apparently when we're drunk we should say more, but I cannot find any proof that this is actually working.. Any help/ideas?Gìggles3 17 Jul
16 Jul BrM trinkets Hi there, I normally follow Icy-veins advice regarding gear. However for monk they don't seem to mention trinkets. Anyone got experience with Shifting Cosmic Sliver? Is it good or mehh? Which (other) ToS trinkets are worth it for us?Ellindil6 16 Jul
15 Jul Few questions for a new alt Hello Monk community, how are you all doing ? Planning on creating a melee alt for the first time and I have a few questions regarding WW Monk. First of all, I would like to know if WW s are being rejected for mythics wether high or not. Also, I would like to know the difficulty of Monks for general content (WQs, Quests, Solo old content, etc..) and their performance in general and finally I would like to know how difficult is their rotation and how high is the skill cap of a WW. Thank you in advance.Warhaar4 15 Jul
14 Jul WW: 2 Piece NH and 4 Piece ToS Hi, Seeing the ToS bonuses, I wonder, what is better.....having higher ilvl slots, it get certain pieces on normal/heroic NH and have 1 bonus from NH, and 2 from ToS? Considering they're related? I am now running weekly NH runs on both difficulties, since I started playing this monk 2 weeks before ToS opened. Hope to get another non-bonus legendary, since atm I got the cloak. I am saving the NH gear in any case, but just wondering, is that worth it, or just get 4 ToS pieces and high ilvl gear instead?Pandarzo8 14 Jul
14 Jul Zen Pilgrimage When will they fix that? It's getting pretty annoying already.Mihraa0 14 Jul
13 Jul Ideas Regarding Jade Serpent Statue Hi all, The other night I had a thought that I think is interesting enough to warrant discussion on the forums and possibly get it seen by a blue post. On the level ninety talent row both Chi-Ji and Rushing Jade Wind feel like great talents, Chi-Ji is the standard talent to take and RJW is what you take if the raid is going to be stacked a lot. Both fill a particular niche and so, both see a lot of use. We then come to the third talent in that tier, Jade Serpent Statue. Now, JSS isn't a weak talent, it provides a reasonable amount of extra single target healing passively, it just doesn't have enough strength in a particular niche to be competitive in it's tier. That brings us to my idea, what with JSS interacted with our DPS in a similar way to how it has in the past. However, instead of doing instant healing to nearby allies based on a percentage of damage dealt as it has in the past with eminence, why not have it store a portion of the damage as healing. Then, when you come to heal your statue is buffed in some way - could have it give out more streams based on healing stored thresholds, it could interact in some way with essence font(there's a lot of possibilities for what it could do, which is why I'm bringing it to the forums, to try and nail some good ideas). While speaking to some people in the monk discord it was mentioned that while it's an interesting idea, given the almost fire and forget nature of Chi-Ji and RJW a talent on that row with a lot of buildup would need adequate award which is then difficult to balance. In essence, the proposed idea would struggle to fit into that particular talent tier without either vastly overshadowing Chi-Ji and RJW or continue to be underused simply due to the higher difficulty. They also made the suggestion of simply buffing JSS as a tank healing talent, securing it a niche which should hopefully let it see some usage. But yeah, I'm interested in getting a lot of feedback from the forums and hopefully we can shape this into a viable idea to get JSS some usage. Thanks for reading, and please just throw out any ideas - doesn't matter if you think they're half baked.Zylomonk1 13 Jul
12 Jul Brewmaster set question This set is usefull? I dont realy get it why i should use the new tomb set on my tank monkNecrodin4 12 Jul
12 Jul Tanking KJ NM Hey all, I tanked ToS normal last night and the the most part it was problem free. However when tanking KJ it felt like i was forced to purify every hit he swung at me. Is this by design or am i doing something wrong. Fel claw hit insanely hard and seems impossible to keep my brews up for it. Any tips?Rudy4 12 Jul
11 Jul how to get my dps higher even if ilvl is not the lowest in the group i get very low, sometimes last. i dont attack twice with the same attack, i use serenity with legendary, and i try to do what the guides tell me and yet i still have extremely low dps on bosses (less than half of what i get on dummies)Wushupanda1 11 Jul
10 Jul Your opinion about our class mount? I personally think it is awesome, love the fact that it can talk lol. The whole questline was also great imo, very "grandmasterish". But I would also like to hear your opinion, so do u like our mount? :)Liao23 10 Jul
10 Jul Do you find BRM tanking fun? Hi Guys, So i returned to my WW and its awsome (pve and pvp), i also tried BRM tanking some heroics but i cannot explain the level of disapointment, felt like a toon that blizzz made in a rush of time just to get over with.. I was tanking with Prot warrior before, and it was nice.. the tanking abilities (spending rage - unpredictable resource on different defensive abilities - and offensive abilities) but here i feel all i'm doing is playing a number games: 1 buttom to delay more damage the second button to cut this damage in X%. that's it. Even the other abilities are a bit boring.. no fun abilities like Avatar / spell reflection / battle cry or even ravager.. I have only 1 and bearly half action bar filled with abilities. everything is empty. So - what am i missing with BRM, i really like WW and but one spec is not enough, i must find the fun in BRM :] Thank you! (P.S - i dont care about the numbers, being over powered or under powered - just to have fun)Gooli2 10 Jul
10 Jul 2 Best comps for 3v3 Are these 2 best arena comps in your opinion as well? :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eatzClLBiTUAnomalorky0 10 Jul
10 Jul how do I dismiss the taunt-statue? BM I've had a macro which dismissed the ox-statue but it isn't working anymore (had a longer brake from the game). As I tried right-clicking it manually this didn't work either... so how do I get rid of my taunt-statue?Greymar9 10 Jul
09 Jul Brewmaster high lvl mythic damage intake Hello all, I play by myself, not part in a guild so I could have missed something. It seems like I take too much damage and dont know what I could have missed. I have geared up mostly only dependent on ilvl and think I might have a bit too much crit and lacking versatility and haste maybe? I am currently ilvl 917 and have 53 traits. I could not stay alive on mythic +12 tyrannical Maw of souls versus the destructor tentacles. Also on Neltharion Rokmorra +14 I failed to stay alive. I've done +14 and +15 arcway and BRH and that worked ok, but I've heard now from several healers that I take too much damage. I've read the guides and think I manage the brews and cd's. I died at a destructor tentacle m+12 tyrannical even with fortification brew up and I think I clearly should have survived that. Any tips? ThanksLokemörk4 09 Jul
08 Jul Should i make a monk? Hey! So i am planning to make a pandaren monk that will be on the Horde side because i always wanted to have a Horde pandaren toon, but i have a few questions. Is the class fun? What is the most fun monk specialization in the game? And How hard is it too play one of the most underrated classes in the game?Sinyl9 08 Jul
08 Jul Fistweaving Hello, I'm making a MW monk and just wondering whether Fistweaving is still an option for pve? If so, how does one do it? Thanks :)Kylàr1 08 Jul
08 Jul Brewmaster help So i dinged this a week or so ago and ive been trying to tank some mythic plus for the easier group finding. My problem is i seem to take so muh damage it crazy compared to my other class that i tanked with (paladin). So one question is how should i use the purify/ironbrew most effective? Other tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated.Munkuga8 08 Jul
06 Jul Transmog I had this problem with [Tremendous Tankard O' Terror] that is a one handed mace, but i play on my monk that can't transmo it because i use the artifact weapon i hope they can create an form for [Tremendous Tankard O' Terror] for fist weapons :)Sanielhf0 06 Jul