Pet Battles

10h seriously?? two world quest pet battles won this morning and all that dropped were some pet bandages?????????????? what's the point of trying to farm pet charms if you going to cut the rate they drop??????Stormtone5 10h
14h What are the odds? Today I just met the same team of 2 terrorclaws and 1 unborn 9 times in a row, I forfeit the fight each time. What are the odds for that to happen in such a big game? Just LOLIndecent1 14h
23h WTB Deathwatch Hatchling. http://www.wowhead.com/item=114968/deathwatch-hatchling Is there any guild on argent dawn, what got unlocked this pet?Sapherea1 23h
6d Resolved, please close I bought a level 25 pet on market but I can not add it to my pets. Why is that? Keep the flame low as i'm new =)Goldwinner3 6d
16 Mar Battle pet "breeds" I'm a total noob at pet battles, now I found this nice table on Wowhead: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=62177#comments:id=1872079 Can anyone explain? How does he know all that, what is a "breed", how to find out a battle pet "breed"?Kagg8 16 Mar
15 Mar Ok... Where do i get the flawless battle stones? Sorry to bother you all, but I cannot seem to acquire any of the flawless battle stones. After an age of looking, I finally managed to find a Minifernal of common quality, and a friend told me that the oozes in borean tundra can drop magic battle stones, but despite farming them and doing all the dailys i can, I've yet to clap eyes on one of the damn things. What is the most efficient way to get hold of one of these things? A magic one would be cool, but I also have a cogblade raptor in need of upgrading... Thanks!Zuruzan15 15 Mar
14 Mar Snowfeather Hatchling quest line? Have they added more quests to this quest line? I have don all these accept the last one, because instead of getting quest nr 14 I got yet Another quest to kill petbattle WQs? These quest's is unbeleveble buggy. Anyone know if they added more quests? 1. Level the hatchling to 25. 2. Take your falcosaur hatchling to Orgrimar|Stormwind. 3. Defeat 3 Northern Hawk Owls using your hatchling in fightingteam. 4. Complete 5 World Quests with the hatchling summoned out in Hightmountain. 5. Start and complete 3 Pet Battle WQs with the hatchling as primary pet and summoned out. 6. Complete 1 Rare Elite WQ with the hatchling summoned out. 7. Defeat 3 specific wild pets using your hatchling. (different ones than #3) 8. Complete 3 PVP WQs with hatchling summoned out. 9. Buy an item from Dalaran for the hatchling. As reward you'll get  Tiny Pack 10. Defeat 3 specific wild pets using the hatchling plus 2 pets of a specific pet family. 11. Defeat boss with the hatchling summoned out (any mode). 12. Defeat 3 specific wild pets using the hatchling plus 2 Undead pets. 13. Defeat a Ursoc with you hatchling 14. Bring your Hatchling back to Nest.Wolfroguee4 14 Mar
12 Mar gift a pet? my friend doesnt play wow but he got the pet Graves by reaching level 20 in HoTS, is it possible to gift it somehow? thanks!Waep1 12 Mar
12 Mar Don't want auto summon pets Whenever I change a pet in my battle pet slots, the game automatically summons that pet so it follows me. I find that very annoying, is there any way to turn this off or otherwise stop it from happening.Melessia3 12 Mar
11 Mar Selling Knockoff Blingtron Selling pet. Azjol-Nerub / Quel'Thalas. Whsiper ANTHONY#2676Lyndrell0 11 Mar
11 Mar Nocturnal strike: Always hits if the target is Blinded. It doesnt always hit if the target is blinded. Some one should be fired.. I demand justice!!!Hjhjhjii4 11 Mar
11 Mar Selling Knockoff Blingtron Selling pet Knockoff Blingtron for 180k gold. battletag is k3bab#2714 contact me ingame please. Thank youKebabor0 11 Mar
11 Mar whats happening have they nerfed all the battle pets or made stronger all the tamer pets, I cant win a battle this morning, Im following all the youtube videos as normal but all the opponents pets seem to be hitting harder and wiping me each and every time???Stormtone0 11 Mar
08 Mar Wild pet farming help addon Hello, I made a small addon whose purpose is to help farm wild pets. The way it helps, is that it automates filling the pet slots, so that you never lose time opening the pet interface. In a detailed way, its working are : 1) You may choose WHEN switching of pets occurs (battle end, pet leveling up, changing world zone, capturing a pet) 2) You may choose HOW to switch (minimum level pets, maximum level pets, specific level pets, zone-adequate pets) 3) You may FILTER which pets you want (favourites, blues, live, fully healed) Here is how I personally use it : I choose to have zone-adequate, fully healed pets. Then I engage every wild pet whose path crosses mine. If there is no blue, I yield, and go for the next one. Every 8 minutes, I heal my pets. This allows me to get several blue pets I did not previously own each and every day, while idling between two randoms while leveling up my character. I would be very interested in opinions, here is the addon : pouzzler.free.fr/AutoPetSwitcher.zip You may open the configuration interface with /aps . Thanks :DEechaka0 08 Mar
06 Mar Selling Dragon kite Selling TCG pet Dragon Kite. Add me on bnet MacBeef#2131. Stormscale HordeGreenchai0 06 Mar
04 Mar What are the best pets right now? Hey, I have a question - are there any pets who are really powerful and stronger than the others? I don't know which pets to catch, which ones too level up with 25lvl battle stone. I do pvp for fun, sometimes pve (I try to get Xu-Fu but it is so hard to kill even one npc!). Top rated pets on http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/top-twenty/ haven't really checked since last year. I have Anubisath, Unborn, Pandaren WS and Graves from that list. Wanted to get the Chrominius but most of them have been changed lately and they are not OP anymore, there are no OP combos. I think my strongest pet is Nether Faerie Dragon - his arcane attacks are strong and Evanescence/life exchange are really, really great. I've heard that Zandalari Kneebiter and Bloodgazer Hatchling are quite good - the first one does good combo with Unborn, but he's really hard to catch. Could you help me a bit?Wildfox18 04 Mar
03 Mar Nightwatch Swooper Why is this pet still non tradable?Thegabber0 03 Mar
03 Mar Impossible to win Change the quests from *5-10 players in pet battles DEFEATED* into *5-10 players in pet battles FOUGHT*..... I tried all my blue 25 pets, and every match ends the same: My 3 pets are dead, and they got one standing with 90% life... It's SUCH BS how op these rare $$$$ p2w pets are. I won ONE BATTLE out of ten... every time my pets die in a couple of hits and nothing I do helps, no strategy works... the enemy pet stats are just too op. This is so demotivating I'm gonna stop soon and urge others to do the same till blizz fixes this.Steroidgnome8 03 Mar
28 Feb Lil' Ragnaros team- need help! Hey guys! I am somehow new to pet battles. I have Lil' Ragnaros and I would like to build a team around it, a team that would work. My objective is not to become nr. 1 in the world, just something that would work now and in new content in 7.2. Any suggestions about team mates and abilities ? Thanks a lot!Cioty3 28 Feb
27 Feb master pet tamer that grant Xp hello pet Trainers so i have been doing some pet battling for the last couple of months and i discovered that Wod and Mop Grand master pet tamers grant a lot of Xp if you wish to boost low lvl pet using 2 pet carry strategy so i wanna know if there are other master pet tamers that grant as much xp as Wod and Mop ones thank youAlgeriano2 27 Feb
25 Feb Best selling battle pets out there Hey all, I'm thinking of turning my gold into battle pets, because I'm moving to another realm. Now, I need to know what are the best selling battle pets out there, that are worth of buying and re-selling for gold on another realm for a new start. Thanks!Bêstia8 25 Feb
24 Feb Bloodgazer Team Rumble not completeing I've done 4 world pet quests now and I'm stuck on 2 out of 3, I have done them but it's not completeing. I'm using Summit Kit and Jungle Grub and the Bloodgazer of course.Eathelin7 24 Feb
22 Feb G0-R41-0N Ultratonk It drop pet from Miniron. No sure I must "10 normal" or "25normal" in raid? Or I push red button first?Liborio2 22 Feb
22 Feb Speaking companions Are there any more companion, who can "speak" like the Menagerie Custodian? I kinda like when he says something.Hellal7 22 Feb
21 Feb Lanticore Spawnling Sorry to disturb you all with this (possibly) trash topic, but her I stand, in the Upper Blackrock Spire, in search of the Lanticore Spawnling to my new collection of batlle pets, only to find there is no Lanticore to drop the companion, as Wowhead said there should be at my current position, so if anyone have some info about this troll, I will happily hear it. Thank you.Mauca3 21 Feb
21 Feb Pet-Battle Tournaments I was wondering if anyone would be interested in Pet-Battle Tournaments with prizes to take away?Arkue1 21 Feb
20 Feb Bug Darknes is bugged... Abilities that have 100% to hit while darkness is on doesnt workHjhjhjii1 20 Feb
19 Feb WTS Knockoff Blingtron Title. Selling Knockoff Blingtron, if you're interested add my battle tag - Campfire#21164 and we can discuss more.Ryes1 19 Feb
18 Feb Does it excist a "fel" abyssal battle pet..? Hey! Does anyone know if there is a small version of the fel abyssal? (Warlock minion). I know there is battle pets called Abyssal, it's a blue and a red version. But does it excist a green (fel) version of this battlepet ? :DSillicious2 18 Feb
18 Feb Please, allow us to speed pet battles up Like, an option to not play out the attack animations, It would speed up pet battles so much. If both players had it enabled in a PvP pet battle, it would ignore them there as well.Akcope25 18 Feb
15 Feb Invisible master, visible battle pet Hey folks. Gameplay question, rather than pet mechanics. I was wondering if it was at all possible to stealth as a player and have the battle pet out, visible. So far, I've only found that in parties your invisible character gets the usual transparent effect going, with the battle pets entirely visible. Outside of a party, however, the master and the battle pet both disappear entirely from sight. For those people curious why I'm looking for this, is because I'm trying my hand at some transformations in RP with battle pets as the proxy transformed character, with the actual character slinking along, transparent/invisible. I'm sure this is a gameplay consideration with regards to PVP and visibility. But is there any way to somehow bypass this?Anashal0 15 Feb
14 Feb Pet battle bonus event! .. What to level? Hello everyone! Now that it's the pet battle bonus event again I've figured I'd fill up my roster a bit. I barely have any level 25 pets, just enough to go through most basic content. Haven't ever cleared the Celestial Tournament or anything like that. So I'm pretty much hoping that the Beasts of Burden world quest pops up some time this week to make the leveling really simple using the Iron Starlette strategy for it. (To those who don't know, you fight the Musken trainer next to Valdisdall using an Iron Starlette with Wind Up-Toxic Smoke-Explode. Then you just use Toxic Smoke -> Wind Up -> Toxic Smoke -> Wind Up -> Explode and since the main pet is dead, the two extra pets in your team both get experience even though they didn't participate.) I'm just not sure which pets I should level up. I'm pretty much thinking I'll level up a whole lot of pets if the world quest does appear, if not I'll probably level up some. I'm looking to fill up both PvE and PvP rosters. So I'm coming here to you folks with better knowledge on the subject. List here all of the pets worth leveling for both PvE and PvP pet battles!Gloom3 14 Feb
13 Feb Pet Battle Legendary Item I've got a recommendation for a legendary item that is fairly simple - it heals all active pets for 25% of their health, can only be used once per pet battle (perhaps taking a turn) and cannot be used during the celestial tournament, "family familiar" quests or PvP. Alternatives would be boosting crit and hit chance, erasing or changing the weather, dealing damage or otherwise debuffing the enemy team. I think this would be an excellent rare drop from the pet battle dungeon - perhaps when completing the equivalent of a mythic + version of it. If not a legendary item, it could perhaps become a toy (like the safari hat) or ability button.Gamerunknown1 13 Feb
13 Feb Pets that are or can do something unique? I am looking for companions that are vendors or fight each other randomly and stuff like that. So any pet that is not just standing next to you while it is summoned. I know this is not about pet battles but i thought guys here have the msot knowledge about these things. Also, pets that can be aquired from blizzard store are out, but if u think they are worth mentioning cause they are very very unique add that too. Thank you allGormey7 13 Feb
11 Feb wtb pet rabbit any colour or level Hi, I would like to buy a pet rabbit; any offers? ty.Mayalla4 11 Feb
11 Feb Lost quest LOng ago I stopped use pet battle. SO when I started back. Try make "Outland Tamer" for Achievements. I'm stucked last one "Hellfire Peninsula" NPC I checked in Orgrimmar. Orc only had quest "What We've Been Training For" He not give me "Battle Pet Tamers: Outland" quest. What I do? Thank help. Sorry bad englishLiborio1 11 Feb
11 Feb Ore trader pet Mousey Next to the ore trader in the garisson, Alexi Hackercam, is a pet mouse with an orange paw above. I have seen it a couple of times now and tried to battle it but with no luck. It says area is obstructed. I've tried to trade ore but that made no difference. Google has given me no answers. The pet is called Mousey and its mark looks like all the other pet bosses around the world. This is a real mystery. Are we supposed to lure him away so we can battle him? I've tried summoning all my cats near him but no luck.Styrka6 11 Feb
06 Feb Best pet team Hi Guys for you what is your best pet team?Thünder4 06 Feb
06 Feb Pandaren water spirit why did they take whirlpool off this pet any idea?? I was trying something out today using the howl bomb and noticed whirlpool had gone, is this a nerf and if so why???Stormtone3 06 Feb
05 Feb celestial torny why have they changed the Wrathion fight, his second pet has changed and its got a shed load more xp??Stormtone2 05 Feb
05 Feb Emerald Proto-Whelp Hey, I got a question - I've read somewhere that the best breed is S/S. Since when S/S breed is the best for Nether Faerie Dragon? Not long ago the best breed was H/P. Which breed is the best for Nether Faerie Dragon?Wildfox4 05 Feb
02 Feb Eldritch Manafiend So I'd read on Wow Vanity Pets that the Eldritch Manafiend was a tamable pet ... also confirmed on Wow Head, however when I arrived at the Le Ruins of Zarkhenar at 22:45 GMT there were no tameable Eldritch Manafiend's available, only one's that were killable ( I know that's a made up word but I cant think of any other way to describe them !! ) Have these pets been removed as a tamable pet as I've camped here for an hour and no tameable versions have appeared ... thanks for any advise and help :)Shimerbow2 02 Feb
02 Feb Class Hall pet concerns As some may know, 7.2 brings new Class Hall pets – for rogues, monks and maybe death knights. "Yay, more pets" or "Nay, more level grinding"? I'm closer to that second one, but I'm not a very fast player. Have they assumed we have already created a lot of alts for transmogs? Will we have to build the OH for druids in a week or two even many expansions later? Is it yet another Argent Tournament/Molten Front/The Tillers, but with no way to catch up? Do they want to make us buy character boosts? ;-) Or do they just want to give something distinct to people playing their class, like the mounts? (A company of a raven and a toucan looks a bit funny, doesn't it? Also, the mount's model would look nice on Gilnear Raven/Crow, but that's an OT.) ...~ Jeremy Feasel, when asked about the alt-friendliness of the idea.Remte0 02 Feb
31 Jan Question about drudge ghoul. I noticed in some sources, like in wowhead comments. That drudge ghoul drops only on normal ICC, or drops as well on HC but very rarely. Any ideas how is working?Sapherea3 31 Jan
30 Jan Bloodgazer/Direbeak Team Rumble Ok guys, I need help...I've tried and tried and I just can't beat the world quests...I have 2/3 done with one and 1/3 done with the other. I don't really want to have to wait for new world quests to spawn so any advice would be great. For those that don't know the quests are win 3 world quest pet battles with Direbeak and 2 humanoid pets and 3 world quests with Bloodgazer and 2 beats pets My teams were Direbeak Anubisath Idol Kun-Lai Gruntling Bloodgazer Alpine foxling kit Crunchy Spider The 2 quests I was trying to do were "Help a Whelp" and "Training with Bredda" None of ym pets had skills to counter the damage going out or the damage coming in...for the whelp quest the falcosaur was dying even when it's not active since the eagle uses tornado an AoE arcane blast which often hits the Falcosaur for 600 when it's in the back and since it's a flying pet it gains the 505 haste buff so I can't attack it first for a stun or anything So any advice on what you used to counter it sor should I wait till better quests arriveArchermit9 30 Jan
27 Jan Pet tracker question Can I hide the pets I already have on the map? Thanks!Tigerblood4 27 Jan
25 Jan Pet Battle Dungeon =/= The Celestial Tournament Dunno what else i expected from this, maybe that you played as the pet with a few other ppl, not just a new cele tournament thing in a old instance. What do you guys have to say about this ^^? (you can read about it on wowhead). Talking about pets, howcome blizz removed the ability to use the mirror from the panda in dread (pandaria zone) on yourself, after you used a pet mirror on a pet?, (just to keep the pet form in combat) i had fun running around as a pet in the world, doing world quest, or in instance. Atleast make it so the pet mirror dont break in combat then :DAssassia6 25 Jan
23 Jan Pet breeds Hi! I'm new with pet battles and I'm doing great so far but I need help with breeds. Some pets have many possible breeds and I want to know what to aim at. For an example Zandalari Anklerender, I love that pet but has 4 possible breeds. Kinda have 3 of them, SS, PS, PP, but missing the 4th. Which ones should I focus on and is someone here to give some tips?Monqs3 23 Jan
21 Jan Selling TCG Pets Selling TCG Pets: Purple Puffer, Landro's Lichling, Landro's Lil'XT, Gusting Grimoire, Sand Scarab and Eye of the Legion. Realm : Draenor Horde Accept only gold on Draenor Horde.Marvel0 21 Jan
21 Jan WTB TCG Battle Pets WTB TCG Battle Pets on Kilrogg Alliance. All you do is make a level 1 char on Kilrogg goto your pet collections and cage the pet, now that pet can be traded on Kilrogg. Mail me in game or add Schweppe #2945 Ty.Lulxd1 21 Jan