Pet Battles

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
3m Pet name abuse I right clicked and reported the names however I feel this was obusive enough to warrant a post here to highlight this abuse further to a moderator / GM. I am hoping a Moderator / GM will see the below linked screenshot and take action in game. The below link details a Pet Battle team which I have been seeing in the queue today and I feel its especially offensive and warrants a Ban (permanent?). Charcter Sprung Realm Aszune Pet battle ended at 10:07am Realm Time. https://imgur.com/a/97FwCYCSprung2 3m
1h What are the best battle pets in the game? Hey, I'm getting into pet battling and I'm curious of what pets are the better ones to have. Also some tips are welcomed!Víncènt2 1h
1d New Pets Community Group-Alliance Wrong link so deleted this responseJurgenhan1 1d
1d Don't do Pet Battle WQ's The patch have currently killed Pet Battle WQ's, for me at least.. Can't change pet when it dies, and can't manually change it when it is still alive.. So either you kill all 3 enemies with 1 pet, or you forfeitObsidianlake7 1d
1d So many Wicked Souls... 9/10 fight I am forced to play against a Wicked Soul. Can't win a single game since this morning.Twinkle15 1d
1d A counter for Teroclaw Hatchling What pet counters it easily in most situations? That pet is truly retardedly designed. This pet is so fcking boring to play WITH and AGAINST. The most irritating and noob-friendly pet ever. Sure, I can use one myself but it ends up with a 1v1 Teroclaw duel that is decided by a series of coin toss.Alchemiczka19 1d
2d Sir Snips too much work for a Pet collector? I was wondering how many non-PvPers will be actively chasing the 400 Honour rank pets? Having been PvPing lake crazy to scrape up the Rank 5 for the Dutiful Squire/Gruntling come launch day I have just about reached my PvP limit! The thought of trying for 400 rank makes me break out in cold sweat of dread. Is there anyone out there not usually into PvP, but more dedicated than me, who will be biting the bullet and giving it a go?Visciousvic42 2d
2d PvP pet battle queue Ok so much to my horror i decided to finally tackle the Family Brawler achievement. I'm pretty experienced with pet battles, however i've sampled near 50 seperate PvP battles today and the ones that i've finally managed to enter into (See other forums posts about not being able to join whilst falling, mounted, in combat, using items, interacting with objects etc etc) have 38x out of 50 paired me with an exact counter comp. For example I will constantly get paired v an Undeadx3 team until i switch my pets to 3x Critter at which point suddenly the person i get paired against will immediately and without warning have 3x Beasts. I'm not sure at all why this is happening so here's my questions; Is this happening to anyone else? How can i stop this? This hardly seems fair given that there is no way the people i'm getting paired against could see my pet comps prior to the game starting at which point it's too late for them to switch out to a counter comp in time? Any insight appreciated. Kind Regards, ShmeeShmee27 2d
3d Running OP pets in PVP makes you a bad player? Iv’e been thinking this for a while but if you run teams non stop consisting of the strongest pets available it actually makes you a bad player. It’s saying you can’t win without having your team compensated for lack of skill. If you think the argument if it’s available to play why shouldn’t I applies here. I’m actually saying these players lack the skill to win any other way that in training wheels easy mode.Rosqo32 3d
3d Imo, the currently best team in the world When Legion was released, rather than do content I decided to ‘tunnel vision’ the 5k pet pvp achievement instead. The achievement is imo something you’re not going to finish with just casual play, and if you keep putting it off it will just never get done. Three and a half months later here I am, posting this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNJx3B24bUs I originally began the achievement in MoP with an Anubisath, the game’s quickest moth and a Creepy Crate. My record with that was 26 wins in a row and a win rate of around 70-75%. After a WoW break and fast forward to Legion, that team was pretty bad. I had to come up with something better, much much better. And this team was born. Lady – P/S Bone Serpent. THE (imo) most offensive pet in the game. Sylvanas – Teroclaw Hatchling. THE most OP pet in the game by a ridiculous margin. Quite a number of times I beat all 3 opponent’s pets just with Sylvanas as my only pet put in at the start of the game and never swapped out. After a few close misses, she once even managed the feat of staying in from round 1 and killing all 3 opponent’s pets without losing ANY HP at all. THAT imo, is the ultimate definition of OP. Windrunner – Crow. An excellent complement to Lady with the added advantage that it will nearly always go first (and since I virtually always made sure Night was up) Nocturnal Strike as soon as it is in which will quickly take care of the racial of quicker flying pets that you can then mop up with Alpha Strike. The combination of this team beggars belief. A win rate of 90%. Once managed 96 wins out of 100 games played. Unlike with my previous team where the 26 in a row was a strictly one off event, 20 and above wins in a row for this squad was a daily occurrence. It also gave me a personal record of 43 wins in succession. Generally, Lady and Windrunner would soften teams up, Sylvanas would then come in and as in the accompanying video, polish things off. The team has a great range of attacks that are strong against numerous opponents, and a great range of racials that make opponents’ attacks weaker.Lswindrunner11 3d
5d What am I doing on my opponent's side? Title screenie: https://i.imgur.com/n7Rwfsa.jpg Not gonna report it as bug as it probably has no priority whatsoever as it doesn't impact the game. For me personally it's confusing because I want my character to be on the left, below the nameplates of my pets, and my opponent on the right below their nameplates.Ivydoom7 5d
6d Deathwatch Hatchling I have been putting this off for months, The Deathwatch Hatchling is a reward for the Guild achievement Challenge Warlords: Gold-Guild Edition. The guild I am in is never going to complete this achievement mainly due to nobody is ever on. I am looking for a guild with this achievement so I can get the pet to add to my collection. I know its kinda cheeky but whats a Zookeeper to do. Mazrigos is the realm I play. But I can create a toon on any realm. Thank YouOlarse2 6d
12 Jul Do PB Fan sites report the PvP meta or create it? Is it just me or has there been a glut of top rated pets like the Death Adder Hatchlings since the PvP Tier list was posted on the Xu Fu website? It could be a coincidence of course but prior to that list going up I never used to see them. So I wonder with so few resources online for the keen new pet battler could lists like that actually end up reinforcing or even creating a Meta?Visciousvic7 12 Jul
11 Jul Endless PVP Battles I've been working on Family Brawler & one thing I have encountered a LOT that is driving me mad are endless stand-offs. Each person has a healing pet & the fight just becomes an endless trade off of attacks & heals until someone quits. Typically me because screw standing there all day. Please implement some kind of fail-safe for this kind of pretty common event where if so many rounds go off & nothing dies then the person with the fewer alive pets & least health loses. I'm not the biggest pet battler & I'm sure this has been brought up before so apologies for the repetition.Faolanhart8 11 Jul
10 Jul Pet battle smartphone app What if there was an app that allowed you to do your pet battle dailies of tamers you have already beaten through your smartphone without having to fly all over Azeroth. Think it's a good or a bad idea? Personally I am loving the legion companion app and the armory app and I think such a change would be a major quality of life improvement. I would also definitely pay up to 10$ just so I don't have to fly all over the place all the time. There are quite a few moments that I have free time with my cellphone but no computer nearby.Edgelorder33 10 Jul
09 Jul Non Combat Pet Issue Hi. Sorry for posting this in here, but there does not seem to be a forum section for non combat pets. The issue, I am sure has been noticed by many people but I've only found one thread about it on the us forum and there I am not allowed to post. Whenever I summon a non combat pet, it follows me around when dismounted. If I am mounted, it still follows me, so that's all fine. When I jump into the air to fly on my flying mount, the pet is disabled. That's also fine. But the pet is not automatically resummoned when I dismount. So... I have to keep summoning it over and over and over again. The issue does not occur for hunters and warlocks when they have an active pet. If they lack a pet, or it has been dismissed, the issue will occur. I am aware that this seems like a trivial matter but it matters a lot to me and maybe to some other pet lovers out there. If I could have a macro to summon the pet, I would, but since there is no actual dismount performed - the game auto-dismounts players when they enter combat - that's not an option. This issue has occured on and off during different expansions and patches but I think this is the longest stretch for the pet not working. A solution would really be welcomed. For all those who like to have a friend about even when they aren't playing hunters or locks. Thank you.Mingbai7 09 Jul
09 Jul Rat Undead Pet To my surprise, I noticed that in the game there is no rat undead pet, it's very strange. Why not? We all know that Kel'Thuzad began to practice necromancy precisely over rats.Локтан6 09 Jul
06 Jul Odrogg bugged - Rocklick Simple thing - His snail will often cast Stone Form repeatedly time after time and remain at 100% HP despite the fact the ability is supposed to have a 6 round cooldown. He'll do it if a crab has Shell Shield up for instance, but not if they don't.Weejus2 06 Jul
06 Jul xu'fu pet site and bnet login is it a safe site or one of those recommended fansites like wowhead? I mean for logging on by using bnet login instead of creating a new account there.Wordplay8 06 Jul
06 Jul Upgradable Safari Hat So I was thinking whether it would be a good idea to have the safari hat provide an aditional 10% in xp boost for every 100 unique pets you own at level 25Edgelorder2 06 Jul
05 Jul More than 5.2k Pet Charm Yes, I have more than 5.2k Pet Charm so what is your plan to buy before pre patch? I am thinking what I should buy only Ultimate Battle-Training Stone or both Ultimate Battle-Traninig Stone and Flawless Battle-Training Stone?Malicone11 05 Jul
04 Jul 5000 pvp wins Ach was a mistake Much like the 250k HK kills achievement which has caused so much grief and toxic behavior in regular PvP over the years, the 5k pet battle wins achievement discourages creativity in pet battles because Achievement Addicts will want to farm it as fast as possible, so they use the most OP pets EVERY TIME. (they waste countless hours for 10 virtual points btw). I'm not arguing that without this achievement people wouldn't use OP pets, but surely the meta would revolve less around those OP pets than it does now, I'm sure of it. Teel me why I'm wrong or if you agree. I know it's too late now and we have to endure this until the end of WoW.Subtleknife6 04 Jul
01 Jul The concept of content relevancy over time How do you perceive it? Personally, I liked a fact that new encounters did not shun the other ones. Right, there have been pet charms nerfs to Warlords content, and the MoP bags are not that fancy anymore, but other than that, you are not a weirdo for doing Celestial Tournament or MoP/WoD dailies with as much dedication as the Legion content. That made me hope it could stay different from the main gameplay in that there is no concept of endgame. Now, however, I am not so sure, because of the incoming change to pet charms in BfA. Is it just me or putting the stones/treats/cosmetics trade behind the new expansion (greetings to Celestial Coin vendor, by the way) shows a certain shift towards what we'd call an endgame? "We can't have people stuck in grinding old raids/garrison for gold, so we reduce the gold gain from these" vs "We can't have people stuck in grinding old quests for stones galore, so we move the latter elsewhere" While understandable, I'd say it's a bit sad this is the resort that needs to be taken; even though I think the Pet Charms were overdone as early as halfway through WoD. Because there the approach is more important than the subject, it seems.Remte3 01 Jul
30 Jun Wouldn't it be great if... Hey guys what would you change to PvE content to make it more fun? I just thought wouldn't it be great if daily trainers had a selection of pets they use rather than the same three every time. That would make it much more challenging a bit like the celestial tournament. Anyone else have any cool ideas?Visciousvic20 30 Jun
29 Jun The strongest battle pets in PVP Hi, I was just wondering what people's thoughts are on the current strongest pets in pet battle pvp. It seems that there are around a half a dozen or so pets that form part of the majority of pvp teams. These pets are the Teroclaw Hatchling, Wicked Soul, Bone Serpent, Magma Rageling, Emperor Crab or Fiendish Imp. Are there any other pets that people have found to be OP battle pets pvp? How regularly does Blizzard make changes to the strongest pets?Rosqbank11 29 Jun
28 Jun Pets Charms in BFA?? Hey all!! :) Are Pet Charms going away in the new expansion? I read in a thread somewhere they were. Any information? Best Regards, SophiaSophiã3 28 Jun
26 Jun Should Guild Heralds/Pages be Toys rather than pets? Hi Guys, Just a little nonsense to fill the time until the new expansion hits =) My question is; Should the Guild Heralds and Pages actually be toys rather than pets? After all they are very different from most pets and share more similarities in fact with Toys. 1. All other pets can be summoned at will without a cooldown. 2. All other pets are account bound. 3. All barring 18 of the remaining 963 pets can pet battle Whereas 1. Almost all Toys have a cooldown just like the Heralds/Pages 2. Almost all toys have a limited duration just like the Heralds/Pages 3. All toys do one specific limited thing while active just like the Heralds/Pages Anyone agree/disagree?Visciousvic1 26 Jun
23 Jun Dear Blizzard, Take your Teroclaw Hatchlings, your Bone Serpents, your (insert random stupid pet with haunt) and your MPDs and delete this nonsense from the game. Literally facing the same obnoxious pets. Every. Single. Game. LEGIT makes some of the family brawler achievements actually impossible cause of stupid FotM pets. WTB someone to wintrade with cause i cba with these clown fiestas.Qzefb13 23 Jun
21 Jun Qiraji Guardling Today is the first day of summer so Qiraji Guardling is now spawning in Silithus. got mine today along with the Safari achives.. they should be available til the end of summer in September.Gigabitè1 21 Jun
20 Jun Weird placement So when I engage tamers there's usually no issue but sometimes the placement gets weird. Yesterday I battle the pandaren spirit in townlong steppes. It's on a high coastline and the spirit somehow was placed off the cliff. It was funny because the pets followed the path of the cliff when doing their attacks. Just now I was fighting corageous yon in kun-lai summit (he is in the tiny cave on the mountain) and he got placed about inside the wall and due to camera collision inside I only saw a small part of the battlefield. The tamer in Shattrath city was turned, facing the wall instead of the battlefield. Most of these can likely be solved by engaging a tamer at maximum range, and it doesn't affect the battle (except the cliff one made the pathing actually longer) It's mostly funny, really.Ivydoom1 20 Jun
19 Jun PvP Pet Battle queue bugged? Everytime i queue up, I get the queue pop and press accept and it immediately removes me from the queue and won't enter the battle. Incredibly annoying.Tyranicus1 19 Jun
18 Jun Pet battle questions Hi I have some questions about pet battles 1. Should I catch all pets I fight? Or just the green or blue ones? 2. Is the quests where I fight other pet tamers suppose to be so hard? I mean, I cant beat them. The world quests in Legion and the quests in darkmoon faire is impossible for me. Am I doing something very wrong or its just very hard? 3. I see some people have epic pets. How do I get epic pets? Rarest I have is blue. Thanks for answers!Loeve9 18 Jun
18 Jun Thank you for new collection achievements! While a new Safari is obvious (and the reward is a placeholder), we also get 800 and 1000 pet achievements complete with new pets! 800 pets – Pet Emporium: Rooter – a mechanical marmot (with Jademist base speed atm :<) 1000 pets – Master of Minions: Hearthy – a long-known Hearthstone elemental. Still placeholder data. There's also a reward for 400 toys (Toybox Tycoon), Brutus, that is a also a mech.Remte7 18 Jun
13 Jun PvP Pet Battle Queue bugged? Yo! I can't be the only one having this problem and its starting to get ridiculous. Average wait time for a Pet Battle right now is 17 seconds, 5 minutes later no queue popped. I requeue wait for 5 minutes and again no queue pop. It seems to me that the PvP Pet Battle Queue gets bugged out often and was wondering if any of you experience the same?Mithos4 13 Jun
11 Jun FPS Drop After Each Pet Battle? Everytime I do a pet battle and finish it my FPS drops by 10 each time and I stand in elwynn forest doing it, tried multiple characters. Even if I exit the game and the app the lag won't dissapear untill I restart my computer. Do I have to restart it everytime after 3 pet battles? And the lag shares to all my characters on my account even if they have never touched pet battle. Is this common? O.oDandro2 11 Jun
11 Jun Leveling through pet battles So I got my level 45 alt dumped in Halfhill by my friend because I read about leveling through pet battles and wanted to try it out. In 7.3.5 the pet battles give my heirloomed alt about 8k exp each. Kind of depends whether the petsI'm fighting are level 23, 24 or 25. I have opened the pet battle dailies with another alt and I can actually do those with my level 45 alt too. It's 11k for completing the quest and another 8k for the pet battle itself. It's not much, but it's something. As said by others, mostly ideal if you also have battle pets to level. Well, I put my hs on the Shrine and I might go back every now and then. But for now I've decided to travel to the Felwood and Winterspring after opening the tunnel and do some questing there instead. Only 15 levels to 60, then I can fly everywhere and just do pet battle dailies until 110. That should give a level a day easy going Outland, Northrend, Pandaria and Draenor. At 100-110 the tamers give 35k-39k exp per pet battle. There is a little dip from level 90-100 where you get a bit less exp for the tamers but at that point you're gaining your levels by treasure hunting around Draenor. From 100-110 you get 16k per pet battle against level 25 pets. That's a nice way to get the final exp needed, and you'd never have to touch a quest on the Broken Isles. When the Good Place finally comes to Netflix with their new season I might go back to Pandaria and do pet battles while binge-watching.Ivydoom10 11 Jun
09 Jun What server for battle pets to get sold ? Hey guys, I wonder what server it sells most battle pets on. Because I have some that I have doubles off and I really wanna sell them away, on my server they dont sell. Help out!Anamid4 09 Jun
07 Jun Question about player exp when fighting tamers <deleted> (can't delete topic)Ivydoom0 07 Jun
03 Jun Are people cheating on pet battles ? So i just got 3 pets to level 25 so can now get battles super quick. Played a guy just now and he was on his last pet woth 13 health yes 13 health and proceeded to hit me 5 times in a row killing both my remaining pets wtf ? How is this even possible getting 5 attacks in a row or is there some sort of cheat ? I know pc gaming is invested with cheaters compared to consoles.Zeusgeorge3 03 Jun
02 Jun i just do not believe anymore. Hmm doing pet battles against other players makes me wonder. Every time i change my set up the next opponent is completely different and well suited against my new team.I just do not believe anymore i am playing players.Think about it...they say we play against eachother....well where is the proof?I see other opponents but no way i can talk to them or whatever.there has been so many strange set ups every time i change...i just do not believe it anymore.we are being fukked.i am convinced.Walhalla3 02 Jun
01 Jun A few questions about pet battles Hey folks, So I just got into pet battles, I kinda like it, it's fun to have so many various pets and think about how to utilize their skills in the mini-battles. I have leveled up a few to 25, all rare as nothing else is worth the time (found this out the hard way). So, the questions - 1.) What's the best way to level up pets? My method is buying the +50% xp buff when I can, take two level 25s and the pet I want to level, fight near the garrison and fly back when I need healing. I found this the best way so far, but the most fun would be to take 3 pets of the same level and simply fight my way up to level 25 against similar level pets. However it seems to me that that's a lot slower process... Is that correct? Do you have a better method? 2.) It's a pain to figure out what the hell you're supposed to do next in the world. I finally went through some of the contintent quests, so there are some daylies I can do. I came across a few Challenges as well, in Wailing Caverns and Deadmines. Are these repeatable, and if so, is there a point in doing them again? Are there more Challenges? I don't get new quests in Dalaran. 3.) Some NPCs have sick legendary pets that are impossible to beat. What's the deal with that? Same question applies for Tanaan Jungle pets. 4.) Going through the quests I learned that I need a wide variety of pet types. Will I ever have a "complete" menagerie? Would, say, having 3 of each type (undead, aquatic, etc...) enable me to play any battle anywhere comfortably? Or is it more about getting certain cookie cutter pets and forget about the rest? Thanks!Yllasera14 01 Jun
01 Jun Ranked pet PVP Based on a thought in another thread, a suggestion: Let's have a ranked ladder for pet PVP. If done correctly, this will provide for a lot of interesting gameplay, because that's content created by players and players are creative. The proposed rules: 1. Every player has a rating, ELO / TrueSkill / something similar. The system uses the rating to find matches, the usual. 2. Every time a player wins, the pets he won with become ineligible for future games until the weekly reset. The eligibility is per-species, having doubles and triples of the same pet should not help. (Maybe the eligibility should be per-species per-breed, allowing to play the same pet as long as breeds are different.) Every week after the reset all pets become available for rated games again. 3. Players get rewards for reaching rating X (just achievements). There are no PVP seasons, it's all continuous. There is no rating decay. What do you think? The idea is to create interesting and varied games and a lasting global scene. Maybe rule 2 is too harsh in that it limits the number of games you can play in a week too much. Maybe it could be changed to make pets ineligible for X matches - like 10. That way it would be infeasible to farm rating with the same OP team, because you'd be winning 1 game and then losing about half of the next 10, however you'd be able to play non-stop if you want to. No need to reset anything on Wed then.Mellinora6 01 Jun
29 May The 3xNexus Whelplings guy(?) Lately, I keep bumping into a 3xNexus Whelplings person(?). Random pauses, same strategy, always with the same team. Once, when apparently no one else was pet battling, I kept re queuing to see if they're gonna give up. About 15 wins or so later, they're still going. I don't mind the free exp for my alts (I easily solo stomp them each and every time), but it's really starting to get old. Could it be a bot?Mavlok3 29 May
28 May Different character, same pets How come when I enter a pet battle it's always the same pets I'm facing, but the opponent player's appearance is different. This has been going on for years so it didn't just happen by chance. Am I playing against a computer? Because that's what I'm starting to think...ßoínk1 28 May
27 May Original PVP Strategies I thought it could be really interesting to see some more uncommon pets, original combos or teams that compete with the meta. I’ve been playing vorcupette, yula and s/s ore eater to great effect 92% after 60 odd games. Celestial blessing into body slam spam with a shell armor as back up is awesome! Celestial blessing into vorcupette is less original but definitely uncommon. Using the life exchange on yula is very fun especially considering how little you see it in pvp. What original strats do you guys have?Rosqo0 27 May
20 May 3rd pet suggestions? Hello, I'm semi-new to pet battles. At the moment I'm using a Mechanical Squirrel and a Skunk (Not sure on their specs(P,P/P,S etc), is there a way to check? . I like these two pets, mostly for looks but I'm not sure on a 3rd pet. What would be a good type to balance these 2? I'm using a Core Hound at the moment. Thanks.Twìgs8 20 May
19 May Rematch team imports? Hi there! Does anybody have a good deal of Rematch teams saved for various NPCs/battle pet trainers? I've been massively neglecting pet battles this expansion just because I can't be bothered making my own teams or checking WoWhead for hardcounters, anyone got strings they can share? Thanks!Nemedon5 19 May
17 May Battle Pet Tamers Warlords bugged? The quests says I have to defeat five pet battle trainers in Draenor, but after one fight it says 3/5 have been defeated. It used to be 1/5 after one fight. It has been so the past couple of times. Has this changed, or is it a bug?Eathryl5 17 May
17 May DK frustration I'm trying to get the 3 batllepets that are available for each of the DK's specs but even after getiing all 3 weapons to level 50+ and getting the Power Unleashed achievement i still can find/buy them from any NPC in my class hall. Any help/ideas on how to get would be appreciated.Redead4 17 May