Pet Battles

5h Best selling battle pets out there Hey all, I'm thinking of turning my gold into battle pets, because I'm moving to another realm. Now, I need to know what are the best selling battle pets out there, that are worth of buying and re-selling for gold on another realm for a new start. Thanks!Bêstia8 5h
21h Bloodgazer Team Rumble not completeing I've done 4 world pet quests now and I'm stuck on 2 out of 3, I have done them but it's not completeing. I'm using Summit Kit and Jungle Grub and the Bloodgazer of course.Eathelin7 21h
3d G0-R41-0N Ultratonk It drop pet from Miniron. No sure I must "10 normal" or "25normal" in raid? Or I push red button first?Liborio2 3d
3d Lil' Ragnaros team- need help! Hey guys! I am somehow new to pet battles. I have Lil' Ragnaros and I would like to build a team around it, a team that would work. My objective is not to become nr. 1 in the world, just something that would work now and in new content in 7.2. Any suggestions about team mates and abilities ? Thanks a lot!Cioty2 3d
3d Speaking companions Are there any more companion, who can "speak" like the Menagerie Custodian? I kinda like when he says something.Hellal7 3d
3d Lanticore Spawnling Sorry to disturb you all with this (possibly) trash topic, but her I stand, in the Upper Blackrock Spire, in search of the Lanticore Spawnling to my new collection of batlle pets, only to find there is no Lanticore to drop the companion, as Wowhead said there should be at my current position, so if anyone have some info about this troll, I will happily hear it. Thank you.Mauca3 3d
4d Pet-Battle Tournaments I was wondering if anyone would be interested in Pet-Battle Tournaments with prizes to take away?Arkue1 4d
4d Bug Darknes is bugged... Abilities that have 100% to hit while darkness is on doesnt workHjhjhjii1 4d
5d master pet tamer that grant Xp hello pet Trainers so i have been doing some pet battling for the last couple of months and i discovered that Wod and Mop Grand master pet tamers grant a lot of Xp if you wish to boost low lvl pet using 2 pet carry strategy so i wanna know if there are other master pet tamers that grant as much xp as Wod and Mop ones thank youAlgeriano1 5d
5d What are the best pets right now? Hey, I have a question - are there any pets who are really powerful and stronger than the others? I don't know which pets to catch, which ones too level up with 25lvl battle stone. I do pvp for fun, sometimes pve (I try to get Xu-Fu but it is so hard to kill even one npc!). Top rated pets on http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/top-twenty/ haven't really checked since last year. I have Anubisath, Unborn, Pandaren WS and Graves from that list. Wanted to get the Chrominius but most of them have been changed lately and they are not OP anymore, there are no OP combos. I think my strongest pet is Nether Faerie Dragon - his arcane attacks are strong and Evanescence/life exchange are really, really great. I've heard that Zandalari Kneebiter and Bloodgazer Hatchling are quite good - the first one does good combo with Unborn, but he's really hard to catch. Could you help me a bit?Wildfox16 5d
6d WTS Knockoff Blingtron Title. Selling Knockoff Blingtron, if you're interested add my battle tag - Campfire#21164 and we can discuss more.Ryes1 6d
6d Does it excist a "fel" abyssal battle pet..? Hey! Does anyone know if there is a small version of the fel abyssal? (Warlock minion). I know there is battle pets called Abyssal, it's a blue and a red version. But does it excist a green (fel) version of this battlepet ? :DSillicious2 6d
18 Feb Please, allow us to speed pet battles up Like, an option to not play out the attack animations, It would speed up pet battles so much. If both players had it enabled in a PvP pet battle, it would ignore them there as well.Akcope25 18 Feb
15 Feb Invisible master, visible battle pet Hey folks. Gameplay question, rather than pet mechanics. I was wondering if it was at all possible to stealth as a player and have the battle pet out, visible. So far, I've only found that in parties your invisible character gets the usual transparent effect going, with the battle pets entirely visible. Outside of a party, however, the master and the battle pet both disappear entirely from sight. For those people curious why I'm looking for this, is because I'm trying my hand at some transformations in RP with battle pets as the proxy transformed character, with the actual character slinking along, transparent/invisible. I'm sure this is a gameplay consideration with regards to PVP and visibility. But is there any way to somehow bypass this?Anashal0 15 Feb
14 Feb Pet battle bonus event! .. What to level? Hello everyone! Now that it's the pet battle bonus event again I've figured I'd fill up my roster a bit. I barely have any level 25 pets, just enough to go through most basic content. Haven't ever cleared the Celestial Tournament or anything like that. So I'm pretty much hoping that the Beasts of Burden world quest pops up some time this week to make the leveling really simple using the Iron Starlette strategy for it. (To those who don't know, you fight the Musken trainer next to Valdisdall using an Iron Starlette with Wind Up-Toxic Smoke-Explode. Then you just use Toxic Smoke -> Wind Up -> Toxic Smoke -> Wind Up -> Explode and since the main pet is dead, the two extra pets in your team both get experience even though they didn't participate.) I'm just not sure which pets I should level up. I'm pretty much thinking I'll level up a whole lot of pets if the world quest does appear, if not I'll probably level up some. I'm looking to fill up both PvE and PvP rosters. So I'm coming here to you folks with better knowledge on the subject. List here all of the pets worth leveling for both PvE and PvP pet battles!Gloom3 14 Feb
14 Feb Impossible to win Change the quests from *5-10 players in pet battles DEFEATED* into *5-10 players in pet battles FOUGHT*..... I tried all my blue 25 pets, and every match ends the same: My 3 pets are dead, and they got one standing with 90% life... It's SUCH BS how op these rare $$$$ p2w pets are. I won ONE BATTLE out of ten... every time my pets die in a couple of hits and nothing I do helps, no strategy works... the enemy pet stats are just too op. This is so demotivating I'm gonna stop soon and urge others to do the same till blizz fixes this.Steroidgnome7 14 Feb
13 Feb Pet Battle Legendary Item I've got a recommendation for a legendary item that is fairly simple - it heals all active pets for 25% of their health, can only be used once per pet battle (perhaps taking a turn) and cannot be used during the celestial tournament, "family familiar" quests or PvP. Alternatives would be boosting crit and hit chance, erasing or changing the weather, dealing damage or otherwise debuffing the enemy team. I think this would be an excellent rare drop from the pet battle dungeon - perhaps when completing the equivalent of a mythic + version of it. If not a legendary item, it could perhaps become a toy (like the safari hat) or ability button.Gamerunknown1 13 Feb
13 Feb Pets that are or can do something unique? I am looking for companions that are vendors or fight each other randomly and stuff like that. So any pet that is not just standing next to you while it is summoned. I know this is not about pet battles but i thought guys here have the msot knowledge about these things. Also, pets that can be aquired from blizzard store are out, but if u think they are worth mentioning cause they are very very unique add that too. Thank you allGormey7 13 Feb
11 Feb wtb pet rabbit any colour or level Hi, I would like to buy a pet rabbit; any offers? ty.Mayalla4 11 Feb
11 Feb Lost quest LOng ago I stopped use pet battle. SO when I started back. Try make "Outland Tamer" for Achievements. I'm stucked last one "Hellfire Peninsula" NPC I checked in Orgrimmar. Orc only had quest "What We've Been Training For" He not give me "Battle Pet Tamers: Outland" quest. What I do? Thank help. Sorry bad englishLiborio1 11 Feb
11 Feb Ore trader pet Mousey Next to the ore trader in the garisson, Alexi Hackercam, is a pet mouse with an orange paw above. I have seen it a couple of times now and tried to battle it but with no luck. It says area is obstructed. I've tried to trade ore but that made no difference. Google has given me no answers. The pet is called Mousey and its mark looks like all the other pet bosses around the world. This is a real mystery. Are we supposed to lure him away so we can battle him? I've tried summoning all my cats near him but no luck.Styrka6 11 Feb
06 Feb Best pet team Hi Guys for you what is your best pet team?Thünder4 06 Feb
06 Feb Pandaren water spirit why did they take whirlpool off this pet any idea?? I was trying something out today using the howl bomb and noticed whirlpool had gone, is this a nerf and if so why???Stormtone3 06 Feb
05 Feb celestial torny why have they changed the Wrathion fight, his second pet has changed and its got a shed load more xp??Stormtone2 05 Feb
05 Feb Emerald Proto-Whelp Hey, I got a question - I've read somewhere that the best breed is S/S. Since when S/S breed is the best for Nether Faerie Dragon? Not long ago the best breed was H/P. Which breed is the best for Nether Faerie Dragon?Wildfox4 05 Feb
02 Feb Eldritch Manafiend So I'd read on Wow Vanity Pets that the Eldritch Manafiend was a tamable pet ... also confirmed on Wow Head, however when I arrived at the Le Ruins of Zarkhenar at 22:45 GMT there were no tameable Eldritch Manafiend's available, only one's that were killable ( I know that's a made up word but I cant think of any other way to describe them !! ) Have these pets been removed as a tamable pet as I've camped here for an hour and no tameable versions have appeared ... thanks for any advise and help :)Shimerbow2 02 Feb
02 Feb Class Hall pet concerns As some may know, 7.2 brings new Class Hall pets – for rogues, monks and maybe death knights. "Yay, more pets" or "Nay, more level grinding"? I'm closer to that second one, but I'm not a very fast player. Have they assumed we have already created a lot of alts for transmogs? Will we have to build the OH for druids in a week or two even many expansions later? Is it yet another Argent Tournament/Molten Front/The Tillers, but with no way to catch up? Do they want to make us buy character boosts? ;-) Or do they just want to give something distinct to people playing their class, like the mounts? (A company of a raven and a toucan looks a bit funny, doesn't it? Also, the mount's model would look nice on Gilnear Raven/Crow, but that's an OT.) ...~ Jeremy Feasel, when asked about the alt-friendliness of the idea.Remte0 02 Feb
31 Jan Question about drudge ghoul. I noticed in some sources, like in wowhead comments. That drudge ghoul drops only on normal ICC, or drops as well on HC but very rarely. Any ideas how is working?Sapherea3 31 Jan
30 Jan Bloodgazer/Direbeak Team Rumble Ok guys, I need help...I've tried and tried and I just can't beat the world quests...I have 2/3 done with one and 1/3 done with the other. I don't really want to have to wait for new world quests to spawn so any advice would be great. For those that don't know the quests are win 3 world quest pet battles with Direbeak and 2 humanoid pets and 3 world quests with Bloodgazer and 2 beats pets My teams were Direbeak Anubisath Idol Kun-Lai Gruntling Bloodgazer Alpine foxling kit Crunchy Spider The 2 quests I was trying to do were "Help a Whelp" and "Training with Bredda" None of ym pets had skills to counter the damage going out or the damage coming in...for the whelp quest the falcosaur was dying even when it's not active since the eagle uses tornado an AoE arcane blast which often hits the Falcosaur for 600 when it's in the back and since it's a flying pet it gains the 505 haste buff so I can't attack it first for a stun or anything So any advice on what you used to counter it sor should I wait till better quests arriveArchermit9 30 Jan
27 Jan Pet tracker question Can I hide the pets I already have on the map? Thanks!Tigerblood4 27 Jan
25 Jan Pet Battle Dungeon =/= The Celestial Tournament Dunno what else i expected from this, maybe that you played as the pet with a few other ppl, not just a new cele tournament thing in a old instance. What do you guys have to say about this ^^? (you can read about it on wowhead). Talking about pets, howcome blizz removed the ability to use the mirror from the panda in dread (pandaria zone) on yourself, after you used a pet mirror on a pet?, (just to keep the pet form in combat) i had fun running around as a pet in the world, doing world quest, or in instance. Atleast make it so the pet mirror dont break in combat then :DAssassia6 25 Jan
23 Jan Pet breeds Hi! I'm new with pet battles and I'm doing great so far but I need help with breeds. Some pets have many possible breeds and I want to know what to aim at. For an example Zandalari Anklerender, I love that pet but has 4 possible breeds. Kinda have 3 of them, SS, PS, PP, but missing the 4th. Which ones should I focus on and is someone here to give some tips?Monqs3 23 Jan
21 Jan Selling TCG Pets Selling TCG Pets: Purple Puffer, Landro's Lichling, Landro's Lil'XT, Gusting Grimoire, Sand Scarab and Eye of the Legion. Realm : Draenor Horde Accept only gold on Draenor Horde.Marvel0 21 Jan
21 Jan WTB TCG Battle Pets WTB TCG Battle Pets on Kilrogg Alliance. All you do is make a level 1 char on Kilrogg goto your pet collections and cage the pet, now that pet can be traded on Kilrogg. Mail me in game or add Schweppe #2945 Ty.Lulxd1 21 Jan
18 Jan PvP Pet Battle quest...yay or nay? I have quite a few level 25 pets. I've never done any farming for a certain breed of a certain pet, though I only really use blue level pets anyway. I'm not a hardcore pet battler. I don't feel like researching into the pet battle meta-game, then grinding out whole new pets to make one of the desirable comps. That being said, the quest for 'win pet battle pvp' keeps tempting me. But I'm quite a sore loser and get quite frustrated when I lose a lot. In the pet battle PvP queue, is it mostly the hardcore pet battle PvPers that are about, or are there quite a few casuals like me who I could potentially beat with a semi-decent comp?Shallin2 18 Jan
16 Jan Is there addon to display this? Im looking for an option to display pet's skill as they will be at level 25. Atm, all my level 1 pet skill's shows damage based on pet's level (example: damage 16-24). While my pets at level ~15 have (example damage 130-165) Is there any addon what will show what damage will be at level 25? Example, when you hold alt etc.Ndu5 16 Jan
16 Jan Ok Blizz this has gone for too long Again with the same issue, not that EU Blizzard can do anything about it, as none of them actually have any say in this BUT. Can you FINALLY FIX the pet battle WQ .. 1) Trapper Jarrun 2) Aulier 3) Varenne How hard is it really to have these spawn even once a week? Each day I look for these hoping to finally go and spank them, but oh no. I remember Jarrun and Aulier I believe it was (the vineyard) that Ive ages ago kicked their butts. But seriously ...Naraish2 16 Jan
13 Jan Prism Not Working With Mirror 7.1.5 So I spent the time to grind the pet mirror so I can RP as anything basically, but now I can't use the prisms when I'm in the pet's form. I know they disabled prisms on raid members and they only work on group members, but is this also intentional? Why the hell would Blizz do this?!Barthalameu1 13 Jan
10 Jan I used to think pet battles were fun... Then I got all my pets to level 25 and now keep getting matched up with opponents that have super-rare pets with stupidly overpowered abilities that are basically impossible to win against. When I was still leveling up, I had about a 75% win rate, now it's more like 10% and that's pretty much just when I get lucky enough to get a match-up without overpowered pets. PvP pet battles more and more seem like pure luck to me. First it's the match-up, both in terms of overpowered pets and if they are strong/weak to your pets. Then there's crits, these can make a HUGE difference. Also many pets have RNG abilities like 1-3 hits or 50% chance to hit/stun. If you try to be strategic and change your pets according to your opponents pets, you get punished for it because that's basically one free hit. I'm also starting to think that you cannot use anything but very fast pets in PvP battles because going first is such a MAJOR advantage. I was also wondering who goes first if both pets have the same speed stat, but my guess is RNG again. For the record, I'm using Onyxian Whelpling, Core Hound Pup and Jade Oozeling, all rare, because those were the best I had when I got started. EDIT: Is there no actual match-making for pet battles at all? I just lost 8 games in a row (conceded most of them) and am still getting matched up against impossible opponents. Also, what's the !@#$ing deal with mechanical/undead pets? Why do these have such a HUGE advantage over all other pet families at no cost that I can see?Xingbao9 10 Jan
10 Jan Never -any- Suramar Pet WQ Where are the Suramar pet dailies? Been sniffing around and this appears to be an issue for others as well. If you're going all in for all different 'family' achieves, then you'd need these quests a few times (unless you got 5+ lvl 110s). So where are they hiding?Spiticia13 10 Jan
06 Jan Tiny Terrors and Beasts of Fable with 1 Team The famous "Howl-Bomb" strategy is gone, but I developed a new one, I call "Doombird", which can be used to defeat all "Tiny Terrors" and "Beats of Fable" with one team. You need "Unborn Val'kyr", "Ikky" and an "Emerald Proto-Whelp" for the "Tiny Terrors" and the "Unborn Val'kyr", "Ikky" and a "Moth" for the "Beasts of Fable". Tiny Terrors in Tanaan: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17612833325#post-2 (1) http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17612833325#post-3 (2) Beasts of Fable: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17612833325#post-4 Rematch Strings: Tiny Terrors: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17612833325#post-5 Beasts of Fable: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17612833325#post-6Nyari16 06 Jan
06 Jan Opponents declining pet battles Trying to lvl up pets. Getting "pet battle ready" all the time BUT 95% of the time its the opponent that's declining. Not even kidding ive gotten 151 pops now and only 8 pet battles done accepted. rest were declined Fix something that prevents this?Lilpapi7 06 Jan
05 Jan Pet Battle - cursor problem Hi Is there any way to make the Mouse cursor "bigger" when i am pointing at an pet and it says "captureable" ? For example i am now in Durator and here are TON of water snakes. Problem is that they are so small and its really pain for me to point on each snake and hope that i can make pet battle with one of themBoxerbobby1 05 Jan
04 Jan Pets from Prestige system Hello! Just got pet from 7th prestige level and noticed that I only god alliance pet, not the horde one. Does it mean I have to farm prestige on both alliance and horde to have all pets?Earä1 04 Jan
03 Jan How do i make my max level pets stronger? Hey guys! So i just wanted to find out how to make my battle pets stronger and increase their stats? Im asking about lv 25 rare pets. Is there a way to make them epic? Im finding it hard to do some of the battle pet quests with what i have. Thanks a lot guys!Ødîn6 03 Jan
03 Jan Teamwork: skorpyron Teamwork lesson : skorpyron I have got to the part where you have to kill a raid boss with the pet out and as from what I read from the questline guides I looked up I thought the kill would have been in the EN, but my the quest says I need to kill skorpyron in the NH. just wondering if this was right as I've seen players with the mounts from the other questlines/pets. I know the quest line Is gated but this was a shock after putting some time into petbattles right from scratch really and now I need to wait for a raid release. did the quest get changed or was it always way? bit of a bummer imo to gate it behind the NH if the others are notUnpanbread3 03 Jan
31 Dec Pet Battles :Bugs, Oddities & absurdness during Pet Battles I have come across few things that I want to share and want to see what is the experience of other players and if there is any chance of a solution or suck it up and live with it. please, no ranting and No QQ, just state facts & your experience & few lines why you think something happened & didnt happen & what should have happened or not happened. for simplicity the assumption here is that both the target & your pet are same level 1. Dodge ====== this is the most obvious one. I understand that the designers must have had a hell of a time designers the algorithms to make it work but dodge doesnt seem to be affected by the following 1. Rooted 2. Dazed 3. hibernating 4. slowed down 5.Chilled 6. Blinded at least for the first 4, the logic dictates that the dodge chance should be 0% but I have still seen NPC & player pets (including mine) performing dodge while under the influence of the above 4 (and even without any self buff). its the biggest spoiler in my opinion and pretty much destroys the game strategy if you are working towards certain attacks that normally have higher chance to miss but are claimed to hit 100% if any of the above conditions are applied on the target. examples 1. I have seen hibernating bears dodging even standard attacks. Miss ==== this is another thing which I have seen not working as the tooltip suggests, for example - "focus" gives 100% hit chance but I still see targets being "missed" or attacks being "dodged". -"Blood in the water" & "Nocturnal strike" have high miss chance but tool tip has "always" chance to hit if the target is "blinded" or is "bleeding" -"Deep Freeze" to always stun the "chilled" target doesnt work as the tooltip suggests Apart from that there is a big laundry list of attacks that are almost redundant due to almost 0% chance to hit like "demolish". I once tested that for 5 consecutive moves it was missed until the pet died so its safe to conclude that miss chance for demolish is 100% and its only there to fill up a slot. I invite other players to report the oddities they have experienced where the game didnt behave the way it should have or where they find misleading tooltip again, please keep the discussion meaningful. thanks -Kazmi12 31 Dec
31 Dec Mischief "Chaos Nova" potentially buged. I bought Mischief and used him in pet battles. I have had a bug that is 100% reproducible. The move states: Deals X Elemental damage to the enemy's active pet and X Elemental damage to the enemy's backline pets. But it seems that it actually does the damage that is is supposed to do to the backline pets to the main pet. Resulting in a lot of damage to the front line pet. This does not make the pet extremely unbalanced, but it does mean that the description or the move itself is wrong. http://i.imgur.com/7KdQS4j.png In that screenshot you can see the pet-battle log. You can see that it damaged bonkers 3 times.Nesalia1 31 Dec
29 Dec Hunting Lesson: Stormstruck Beaver, a load of tosh. This is part of the Direbeak Hatchling mount series. Why in gods name include the kill/capture of 3 of the rarest spawns in the game as part of this series?? I spent 2 days so far logging in different chars in each the spawn spots and so far have managed to find ONE of these. It just defies common sense, like as if there were not enough complaints already about all the current issues with the game and people quitting left, right and centre. Blizzard has too many game designers with only half a brain imo.Missgrief3 29 Dec
28 Dec Stable masters? Hi where are the stable masters in the Broken Isles? I can't find any when I'm trying to do the pet world quests.Fareoila1 28 Dec