Pet Battles

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
1d RNG - A reason to leave wow We all love pets... And we try to catch them all. We try to enter dungeons, raids, complete emmissary quests etc.. BUT The RNG is against us.. Some are lucky. But the majority isnt. Personally I try to get the Wondrous Wisdomball. Yes, one of the Kirin-tor emissary chest. 13 110's. Doing the same emissary quests again and again.. whenever the emmissary pops up. For months.. Guess what, no luck. Same with blingtron. Daily logging.. I got it from AH. Same with the warlock eye pet drop. Farmed for months with 2 warlocks + 1 DH. At the end a friend got it while in group in her 4th try and she gaved it to me.. Well its a game. Even a real life job is more rewarding than how this became with the RNG. My suggestion. Add an increasing bonus on each failed attempt. We spend hours for this game. And the dissapointment is more than frustating.Lombardic3 1d
3d pet leveling Hi all, I logged on yesterday to find there was a 200% pet buff which was a nice surprise, so I went off to Pandaria and started with the pet trainers there to get some of my pets lvled up. I then logged another char to do the same thing again on my alts and it wont let me do the dailies again?? when did this happen that you cant do dailies on alts??Cluid3 3d
4d Successful pet event teams So now that the event is over for another cycle, how did everyone’s event go? Did you create any super fun teams or use pets you hadn’t ever tried before with some success? I did pretty well with a couple of teams. Rebellious imp, h/h Direhorn and lovebird hatchling and the other fel flame, Pygmy marsuul and tinytron.Rosqo2 4d
4d Phantoms and monsters of Hallow's End Surely the undead creatures have already dominated PvP, but since this Sunday they might invade whole Azeroth and more. The Hallow's End shall begin causing spooky things to happen and revealing ghastly beings, including our beloved companions! Sinister Squashling (Elemental, cageable) can come from the Headless Horseman, both from the Loot-Filled Pumpkin at the Scarlet Monastery and from Crudely Wrapped Gift gotten after the village event. Can also appear within Handful of Treats. You can spend 150 Tricky Treats on it too but it seems to be redundant. Over these years there are already quite a lot of them and you can buy one @ AH, but keep in mind that you need to use an original item (not caged pet) during the event to fulfill a criterium for Sinister Calling achievement. Creepy Crate (Undead, not cageable, uncommon) is needed to be found by you during the special quest chain. When it hangs out with you, it devours critters using its mysterious powers. Nobody knows what happens if an Unborn Val'kyr decides to save the victims… Feline Familiar (Beast, cageable) can be purchased from the event vendors for 150 treats. It's probably the most iconic pet of this event because of its witch hat and floating broom. It does account towards your Crazy for Cats achievement. Cursed Birman (Undead, cageable) can be purchased from the event vendors for 150 treats. Looks like a Mr. Bigglesworth's relative – maybe it might take away his Naxxtraumas? Otherwise, he can still bring quite a nice amount of gold as he's been on live (what?) for just one year. Being an undead with beast attacks, he can take revenge on normally advantageous critters. Sadly it doesn't account towards CfC. Widget the Departed (Undead, cageable) can be purchased from the event vendors for 150 treats. Like the previous undead kitty, it's been brought here in 2014. It can surprise critters too. In the German client it's called Schrödinger's Cat. If only it had 50% chance to start an encounter with dodge… Sadly it doesn't account towards CfC either. And does. Ghastly Rat (Undead, not cageable) came from the 6.2.2 patch notes without any complementary item. A Warcraft Pets poster @Squeeky called some days ago that they are battled at the garrison when the Creepy Crawlers are used. Has some advantages of Blighted Squirrels with both Crouch and Rabid Strike. "By far the best way to spread the plague of undeath." Ghost Maggot (Undead, not cageable) is from that 6.2.2 patch note too. An undead with Survival can have 3 rounds of ease regardless on its speed! "If a live maggot eats the dead, what does an undead maggot eat?" Spectral Spinner (Undead, not cageable) is also from that patch note. If it gets that 325 speed he might become a new PotQ. I'm not even going to post why for the security reasons. :P "As if a mine full of non-ghost spiders wasn't scary enough." That's all, I think. I wanted to say about the toys and other vanities too for the sake of treats collecting, but this post is already long and too bit colourful for a such gloomy time. Good luck! Hehehe…Remte13 4d
5d Bug Lesser Pet Treat + Pet Treat You cannot longer use the Lesser Pet Treat and Pet Treat items at the same time. Now you only get the Pet Treat buff. Since Pandaria you can use both buffs. Why now on the last day of the Battle pet week?Iznogood2 5d
5d Pet battle smartphone app What if there was an app that allowed you to do your pet battle dailies of tamers you have already beaten through your smartphone without having to fly all over Azeroth. Think it's a good or a bad idea? Personally I am loving the legion companion app and the armory app and I think such a change would be a major quality of life improvement. I would also definitely pay up to 10$ just so I don't have to fly all over the place all the time. There are quite a few moments that I have free time with my cellphone but no computer nearby.Edgelorder5 5d
5d Patch 7.3: Return of the AoE Disaster Too Long; Won't Read: New AoE abilities are too powerful in comparison to the previous abilities and call the principle of pre-Legion notes into question. I am concerned about abilities Great Cleave, Poison Protocol and Twilight Meteorite introduced in 7.3, in the context of approach shown by blue brigade just pre-Legion. Actually, some concerns have appeared as soon as these abilities were available on PTR (https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17113&p136407) and they remain discussed among active PvPers, I just want to provide some background aswell. As we'd been experiencing the annoyance of AoE damage in competitive gameplay, it was acknowledged and addressed in the dev notes, eventually resulting in crippling many related abilities: ...It was a pretty welcome change, and I'm glad to tell it shifted the meta out of that direction. Now, let's see these three 7.3 abilities: Great Cleave – 2 rounds of CD, base damage 30: We have no other 2-round CD AoE abilities, but Whirlwind, that has 3 round of CD, has base damage 27; Howling Blast is just like that (3/25) with its bonus effect. I'm not sure which weight does the weather calling have, but the weakened Arcane Storm (3/21) and Psionic Storm (5/25) also seem to pale. Plot twist? Pre-7.0, they used to be 3/24 and 5/30. (Source: http://web.archive.org/web/20160711082455/http://www.wowhead.com/pet-ability=1532#comments:id=2339353) The fact it was created for an undead pet only makes it worse. Poison Protocol – 5 rounds of CD, base damage 5-15, 2 rounds of duration: a team DoT – a true debut in the system. From the tooltip, it may look innocent: humble fives everywhere except duration, right? Not exactly. For a full team, it's still base 20 damage per round (30 during first round + 2*15 for the duration) – it's like running Cleave three times and you can do something else! Still, at least it's less meaningful in later stages of the battle. Also compare with Pheromones, with a round longer duration, but no front pet involved and no cast-time damage. Twilight Meteorite – 5 rounds of CD, base damage 50: Now, in a truly Twilight manner, this looks like a pure provocation. No pre-7.0 AoE ability had 50 as a base, even the questioned abilities had 40. Even for a single target, it's an equivalent of Surge of Power or Ion Cannon *without rooting the performer*. And combining that with a dragonkin passive… I can't help but even the name and description themselves look like someone wanted to make fun of the prepatch. ;) This is not to say that RwL V was a waste. No! As usual, it was fun to see new abilities, combinations and references. That's just about the numbers. :)Remte16 5d
6d Pet Battle XP returns Hi I see the Pet Battle event is here and again I have to stop battling till its over. I use pets to level my characters and to do this you need a variety of pets at each level of each type. Mostly though I need 15 to 20s and there is a real shortage of mechanical and beast killers at under 20 to level. Trust me. Sadly because of the restriction of three pets per account I cannot afford to use pets at this time. I don't need the pets to level, I need the XP for myself. And so my plea is really two fold. First give the option to freeze pet XP but still allow the XP to be gained by the character. That way I can keep a beast killer, mechanical killer and critter killer at say level 19 for like ever without deleting and relevelling. Second, during the event give the option to double the return on the character XP to boost levelling whilst still freezing the pet XP. Sad but during the event I cannot pet battle given that I just cannot afford to level pets. They are way too valuable as a mechanism to level myself and I really need them post character Level 90 as the arch drops off in Eastern and Kalimdor to near zero XP. Just a thought. Account wide nonsense is the real problem. Just wish we could get rid of this. At least for pets so a character can level their own unique set without having to endlessly delete pets all the time. So frustrating when you use pets to level a character which I enjoy doing.Isdy3 6d
6d Gloamwing - Aquatic and breed doesnt matter. Well here it is. This isnt a good strategy. It's bloody awful. But it does work, occasionally. It cost me 45 bandages. Magical Crawdad (2-x-1) Ghostshell Crab (2-2-1) Ghostshell Crab (2-2-1) 1: Surge 2: Crab comes in. BUBBLE 3: Grasp 4: Spirit Spikes. 5: Grasp, tho it doesnt matter. Gloamwing MUST hit you 3x and kill you. Restart if he doesnt. 6: Bring Crawdad back. Cast Whirlpool. 7: Surge. 8: New crab is back. BUBBLE 9: Grasp 10: Spirit Spikes 11: Grasp - you will die anyway. 12: Surge. And my win rate was about 1 in 45 with that team. It was worse with others I tried. But the important thing for me was breed does not matter. Everyone can just get the pets and do it now. Just bring bandages... Feel free to share wherever you like. Cheers!Exris17 6d
14 Oct Bloat Here is a strat I devised for the elemental part of the Bloat pet. It's different in that it doesn't rely on the store pet or the 10th anniversary giveaway. What you will need. 1 Jadefire Spirit: 1 Electrified Razortooth 1 Doom Bloom (place them in your slots in that order) R1: Fade (this will swap your Razortooth in) R2: Rip R3: Blood in the water R4: Devour R5: Devour R6: Razortooth dead. R7: Jade Breath R8: Jade Breath R9: Jadefire dead. R10: Bite R11: Bite R12: Bite and Bloat is now dead.Lswindrunner5 14 Oct
13 Oct We NEED heal dampening in pvp pet battles... Blizzard I don't know if you will read this message, but if you do please consider this. I've just returned from a 30 minutes game: it was a duel between a Teroclaw Hatchling (1/2/2) and a Blossoming Ancient (2/2/2). We would do exactly the same moves repeatedly without a break. The game was literally going no where, it wasn't fun nor interractive. The ONLY way to put an end to this was to wait for one of us to leave the game: we couldn't do like a bit more dmg than the other: healing was too strong. Before you say what I think (talking to everybody now); aka "you should rather try to counter the teroclaw hatchling meta with adapted pets such as competitive dragons, "call darkness" and other countering spells... etc". I would answer you are half right. Yes, the meta has to be considered, to be countered, but NO the game design shouldn't allow the game to last forever (in any case!). If you still disagree, just imagine if there would be no heal dampening in PVP (in particular in arenas): then we could fight each others forever because the healing would be too strong to be overcome. High level games would last a very, very, VERY long time and it would be extremely boring to watch, it would be an issue towards streaming tournaments, have more viewers etc. Of course there is no such thing with pet battles, there are no tournaments, not a big focus on it - I can imagine -, but well, what does it cost to add something like a +1% (even 0.5%, OR 0.01% would be enough!) heal dampening every round? It would solve the issue immediately... The least I can do now is thanking you for reading this, whatever happens I wish you a great day/evening.Meriween18 13 Oct
13 Oct Pet battle lag / freezing pets? For the last week or so I've encountered issues in pet battles with some moves that make the pet move fast, like Superball, Predatory Strike and Surge. Sometimes, the pet doing the move freezes mid-air and stays there for five to thirty seconds or so. And when I say freeze, I mean that the pet stops moving, but animations keep rolling (pet's legs keep treading, stuff like bleed keeps showing) and all other aspects of the game seem to work without problem. Then, some time later the pet finishes the move and the pet battle carries on. It's not a gamebreaker as it's a temporary thing, but it's a fairly annoying wait, especially with the pet battle weekend event. >_> Also, I don't remember really noting it before last week. After update day maybe? Anyway, anyone else seen this?Qaemas3 13 Oct
12 Oct A counter for Teroclaw Hatchling What pet counters it easily in most situations? That pet is truly retardedly designed. This pet is so fcking boring to play WITH and AGAINST. The most irritating and noob-friendly pet ever. Sure, I can use one myself but it ends up with a 1v1 Teroclaw duel that is decided by a series of coin toss.Alchemiczka16 12 Oct
11 Oct Will there be new pet battling content in patch 7.3.2 Haven't seen anything yet, @Blizzard will we see something new? Perhaps a continuation to the Pet Battle Dungeon story? New pets? The community hungers.Sylviljan1 11 Oct
09 Oct What are the best pets right now? Hey, I have a question - are there any pets who are really powerful and stronger than the others? I don't know which pets to catch, which ones too level up with 25lvl battle stone. I do pvp for fun, sometimes pve (I try to get Xu-Fu but it is so hard to kill even one npc!). Top rated pets on http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/top-twenty/ haven't really checked since last year. I have Anubisath, Unborn, Pandaren WS and Graves from that list. Wanted to get the Chrominius but most of them have been changed lately and they are not OP anymore, there are no OP combos. I think my strongest pet is Nether Faerie Dragon - his arcane attacks are strong and Evanescence/life exchange are really, really great. I've heard that Zandalari Kneebiter and Bloodgazer Hatchling are quite good - the first one does good combo with Unborn, but he's really hard to catch. Could you help me a bit?Wildfox19 09 Oct
09 Oct PvP pet tournament on Silvermoon on 10/08 Good news, everyone! Next Sunday we are planning to have a pvp pet battle tournament on Silvermoon Eu at 6pm cet. Some familiar faces you might see there are: Rosqo, reigning eu champion: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgC1ZB6nezHiHfvxd4BJrlA CloseToZero, august eu champion: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVenMggoRPaoMuP6zHLlSmw Silly, Wootzy and me (Spinning). We also might have three more players with cyrillic names =) Format: All wild caught pets. Race to two wins. No more than one of the same family on the team. At least three teams to participate. To decide who goes first we /roll. Emperor crab p/p breed is banned. Other breeds and other crabs are allowed. Everyone who wants to join, feel free to post a response here or contact me in game. P.S This topic is a duplicate of the one I posted on a russian battle net. I got a blue response there! https://eu.battle.net/forums/ru/wow/topic/17616981929Спиннинг13 09 Oct
08 Oct Basic info&guide about battle pets Hello, Im new to the battle pet function in wow. I dont know anything at all about battle pets and how it works.. Could someone tell me what its for? Maybe a list on the benefit of starting battle pets, and a list on what is good to know about it. Or anything :). Thanks, regardsAskila5 08 Oct
07 Oct I have a team of 3 Teroclaw Hatchling I que for Fiind Battle and all I do after I join is: - wait full cast bar until last second, - select a 1st pet, - wait another full cast bar until last second, - select Dodge, - wait another full cast bar until last second, - select Nature's Ward, - wait another full cast bar until last second, - round 1 finished. - swich to 2nd pet, - wait another full cast bar until last second, - select Dodge, - wait another full cast bar until last second, - select Nature's Ward, - wait another full cast bar until last second, - round 2 finished. - swich to 3th pet, - wait another full cast bar until last second, - select Dodge, - wait another full cast bar until last second, - select Nature's Ward, - wait another full cast bar until last second, - round 3 finished. - RINSE AND REPEAT ALL DAY LONG THAT UNTILL THE NOOB RAGE QUIT! :D The most patient noob was playing with me for 66 rounds then he/she quit. I won without doing a single point of damage. I usualy get same team if I que just right after the match finished and he abandon the fight instantly! This way I just want to point how absurd is Teroclaw Hatchling design. Thanks for watching! :DZuper20 07 Oct
06 Oct "Remarch"-addon is lagging "Remarch"-addon is lagging in the pet battle mood. Do anyone have the same problem? Do anyone have the sulution to this? I mean, i cant battle pet without that addon :/ RegardsAskila4 06 Oct
05 Oct What 3 changes would you make to Pet Battle PVP? As the title suggests I thought it would be useful to discuss ideas where we could improve Pet Battle PVP. I believe that with just some small changes there could be a lot more interest and a better experience for everyone. My suggestions would be to address the dominance of a handful of select pets & abilities, look into reducing the difficulties that are preventing new players coming into pvp and Blizzard fixing the numerous bugs and glitches that currently plague gameplay. It would be really interesting to see where everyone else is with this and their suggestions especially with a wide range of different levels of experience.Rosqo5 05 Oct
04 Oct LF/LTB Black Tabby Cat (Carrier) I am an alliance pandaren looking for a way to obtain the black tabby cat from Hillsbrad. All the guides I have come across are outdated due to the fix on the wild horses farming. Does anyone else know any tips or know the price I can buy them for on BM/AH?Yasineyra1 04 Oct
29 Sep Fel Lasher Is this pets Droprate working as intended? I have 4000 astral glory from today and no sign of the pet, had 1000 yesterday and again the day before, never seen one on the AH either...can anyone confirm if this pets drop is bugged?Liñk7 29 Sep
27 Sep pet battle achievements pet battle achievements do not come in wow armory ??? blacksake silvermoon need help?Blacksake2 27 Sep
24 Sep Bert's Bots with a carry pet. For realsies. I might be not a PTR lady, but I've been trying to crack this nutshell since the patch introduction. I found the principle in two days, but it took an extra effort to crazy-prepare against RNG and make it as user-friendly as possible. Perhaps it's still too vague, especially the ending; I personally stray a bit when I deem the situation safe. But if you can endure Argus, this is easy peasy. ...Stay strong. :) And if anyone could check that with a Rescued Fawn instead, I'd be grateful. The less brawny variants, including S/S Fawn, have a greater risk to fail.Remte10 24 Sep
23 Sep Snozz vs Dragonkins This little guy is proven to be more of a pain in the !@#$ vs dragons than Qyborn or the Night King! He totaly gangs on my dragons. I now have more dragonbones than any other place known to humanity!! Jokes aside, has anyone found a solution to down Snozz with Dragonkins? I have tried everything and nothing seems to work :(Terykats17 23 Sep
18 Sep Family Fighter. Post your sucess! Well. This was the hardest thing I have done in pet battles. It's supposed to be tho isnt it? It took me 5 days of grind. 100k in the Auction House. 1,500 ish Pet Charms and at least 200 battle bandages. https://imgur.com/a/rzXok Im certain Im not the only one. There will be a few others in here already. Lets here about your success!Exris12 18 Sep
17 Sep Wow progress Pet score Hello, Can anyone explain how they calculate the Pet score on Wow progress? I cannot find it, is it how many lvl 25 pets you have, how many achievement points you got or how many rares? It all doesnt matter, because some people are above my score when they have less of all the above.... Trying to get higher but dont know how....maybe you guys have the answer:) thanx in advance, Greetings WinnyWinny9 17 Sep
16 Sep Haunt/Launch Rocket Bug Has anyone else encountered this bug where if you Haunt first on the same round as an opponent uses Launch Rocket (which would fire the rocket) the battle bugs out and abandons? I think the error message says something like pet battle failed to create or something similar. You don't win or lose the match it just bugs and returns you to where your character was beforehand.Rosqo2 16 Sep
15 Sep Void Gate It feels like every legendary pet in Mac'aree has this retarded ability. The nether gate is op while having 5 turn CD, and this crap is on 2 turn CD. How can this be fun? Am I doing something wrong?Aphelius7 15 Sep
13 Sep Pets stuck in ability animations This is not a report, not yet. I'd just like to have as much information as possible instead of reporting the cases one by one. So, this is it: since the patch some pets have been stuck for up to 30s while performing specific abilities. They look like they didn't like a terrain or hit an invisible wall, though I can't imagine this being the case. Maybe the changed movement and falling physics? Dunno, really. What I've seen so far: Clamp (Environeer Bert) stuck while preparing to use Clamp Deviate Flappers (Wailing Critters) stuck while performing Flyby (it looks kinda awesome :D) Also in Wailing Caverns, I've just had my Proto-Drake Whelp stuck while trying to land after a Proto-Strike. Because it was the last killing blow, after a while, the game skipped it to win. Something in Deadmines, I can't really recall what, it was related to Unfortunate Defias I think. What I could read from others: Clamp as above and a Surge or other charges in PvP Predatory Strike, e.g. falcosaursRemte6 13 Sep
13 Sep Foulclaw Not had much of a bash at this one. Fair to say it's the toughest pet I've ever faced. Speed of a bird even though it's a critter and coupled with it's racial 50% reduction and it's 3 rnd ability 50% reduction (tho in effect 4, since it's invariably quicker than most pets out there), it means this foe has 100% dmg reduction for 4 rounds. It then only has a 1 rnd cooldown before it can pop that 4 rnd 100% reduction back up again. However managed to beat it with 3 dragonkin pets. Chrominius, and any 2 which have the equalize life ability. The equalize lifers will be your 1st 2 pets. And you'll need to equalize on the 2nd rnd that you will take dmg (this will be the 4th rnd on your 1st pet). 1st rnd of 1st pet use your highest dmg ability. Once equalized your 1st pet has done all it can do, it will be dead next go. 2nd pet, again, wait until the rnd after you have been damaged before popping equalize life. Even though Foulclaw has 100% reduction, it isn't immune to equalize life. Your 2nd pet has now also done all it can do. Chrominius in, use howl, then your finisher, Foulclaw should now be dead. Worked for me.Lswindrunner20 13 Sep
11 Sep Fossorial Bile Larva Hey, Can anyone confirm if these drop from skinning anything in argus? I spent a few hours yesterday skinning those wolf type mobs to no avail, so started with a different type of mob now...problem is there aint as many about compared to the above mobs, cant seem to find any info about it.Dáisuke2 11 Sep
11 Sep Lil' Deathwing Hey, I've been offered the Cata collectors edition at a decnent price, w/ codes, and was wandering if I will still be able to redeem Lil' Deathwing as he is pretty much the only reason I want to buy it! Thanks!Gamersheik2 11 Sep
08 Sep Lag issues after and during pet battles I have been playing my first pet battles PvE and seem to be getting major lag during and after a battle. I have uninstalled all my addons and also lowered my graphic on my laptop and nothing works. Its got a low as 1fps and even lower. I have a 5-6 mb connnection and intel core 5i cpu, Radeon Graphic card and 8mb's of ram and never get lag in WoW except when i play pet battles. Is anyone else getting this problem as i havent seen anyone mention it on the EU forums, but someone on the US forums has had the same problems http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714102268Ragingmoon2 08 Sep
06 Sep Who here PVP pet battles here regularly? Hi guys, I was wondering who here regularly pvp pet battles? I meet a lot of the same pet names in the que so know there are other people who battle a lot.Rosqo60 06 Sep
06 Sep Do PVE walkthroughs stop people PVPing? Every so often across the pet forums there are posts stating that pet PVP is newcomer unfriendly. I was wondering if this is due to the amount of walkthrough guide players just revert to for PVE battles so don't actually learn strategies. This is different to PVP where it takes time and probably losses to learn strategies as there aren't specific guides. What are some of your thoughts on this?Rosqo6 06 Sep
06 Sep Get the unborn val'kyr in 7.3 Release! Hey. To people that want to have the Unborn Val'kyr its time now since the new patch just released most of the players are doing current content so its a big chance you can get it. It spawns all around northrend i would recommend downloading an addon for petbattles or looking on Youtube for the spawn locationsKadirzion6 06 Sep
05 Sep Sun Darter Hatchling The Sun Darter Hatchling is a new(ish) pet that is one of only 2 Dragon type pets with the Ethereal ability (the other being a store pet!), making it very useful in the 7.3 family familiar achievements. Here's the wiki on it: http://www.wowhead.com/item=142223/sun-darter-hatchling#comments And a video on it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvf9JQH1AP8 I know this might seem like old news to some people, but it was new to me and I'll be getting it soon (I have the store pet...)Exris0 05 Sep
04 Sep WTS 2 store pets for GOLD. WTS 2 store pets Pandaren Monk and Lil' Ragnaros 150k each but i accept gold only on servers The Maelstrom / Deathwing / Karazhan / Lightning's Blade. The pets code i have them on email for some time as a gift from a friend. forgetmenot#2664 if u interest.Forgetless5 04 Sep
31 Aug S/S Gilnean Raven Hello! I have a S/S Gilnean Raven which has been unobtainable for some time i'd like to sell. If you're interested in buying this pet comment your bid here or ask for my battletag. Thank you!Jultomte0 31 Aug
31 Aug Prestige pets heads up Just a heads up that if you earnt a prestige pet on one faction, you can now buy it from a vendor on the opposite side without having to regrind the prestige levels. Horde side is: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=119272/sarah-the-savage Ally side is: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=119272/sarah-the-savage This works for the fanatic/dutiful at least, i'm only prestige 11 so i cant tell you if theres more pet rewards at higher. (fanatic is 450g, dutiful is free)Eggs3 31 Aug
31 Aug Pilfer v Dragonkin Spent couple hours trying to beat Pilfer with Dragonkin team, very frustrating! Starting to think it's not possible unless I just don't have the unique pets that I need (guessing it's that or needs tuning, feels like the latter tho). I'm pretty good with pet fights too which is what led me to writing this post. Not saying it's not do-able but has anyone else found a method or agree it might need tuning slightly? Nothing on the usual pet strategy sites yet. Btw it's nice to have some hard fights again Blizz! Edit: Just had another read on strat sites - some are saying they never got to test it on ptr - maybe that's why it's a little OP?Quickbeam2 31 Aug
30 Aug Replacement for Derangement's Pet battle CDs addon? Hey, I love Derangement's addon, but it's no longer being updated and the UI has gone all wonky. I am looking for something similar, so feel free to throw in any suggestions. Thanks!Caralys1 30 Aug
30 Aug I want new weather When I do pvp pet battles I fight against same pet again and again, it's borring. Most of the pets I meet is pet that use defensive spell like doge, burrow, decoye, and that fight take to longe time to win. I want new weather. A weather that ignore defensive spell like doge, decoye, burrow, lift-off, etc. Please add it now, before I stop playing pvp pet battle.Muldvarp1 30 Aug
30 Aug Ranked Pet Battle? (Idea) As for many, I dont do something all the time when playing the game, Maybe im waiting for a grp to form or w/e, so u just walk around in circles. How about if you could hit up some Ranked Pet Battling with mmr and rating? Would be a nice addition to the Very casual game mode we have right now. Maybe Its cause im a PvP player, i Want to feel rewarded or affected in some Way when i do something in game. Pet Battling right now is fun and all, but gets old Quick, not something u Can spam for Hours. I feel like Pet Battle is really cool but unfinished. A lot of unexplored options. Such as Ranked solo queue with mmr and rating like arena Works. Could Add seasons with rewards, such as titles for your 3 most active pets in the season, cosmetics etc. I know time is money, and its not suppose to be what wow is about. But it would give me and my friends a lot more to do in wow in the Downtime moments. Just my thoughts :).Bankoloid6 30 Aug
29 Aug Steal a pet from the person above you Similar to this thread https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616751635?page=1 but with petsAyi2 29 Aug
28 Aug Pet menagerie unavailable Problem: I want to build the Draenor garrison pet menagerie. However, the designs for Menagerie are not visible in garrison design or blueprint vendor, and the prequests for Menagerie 1 (Unearthed Magic, Pets vs Pests) are not available from Serr'ah in my garrison as they apparently should be. I have: - Garrison Town Hall level 3 - 500-ish unique pets, 40+ at max level I thought I might somehow not have unlocked pet battles with the trainer (Varzok), but he's now only offering pvp battle quests, so that does not appear to be the case. Anyone have an idea what I have missed here? - SmenSmen3 28 Aug
28 Aug Howl Howl is supposed to increase damage taken by 100% for two rounds. But when I am fighting the world quest battle masters the debuff always falls off after just one attack. On abilities that hit several times it doesn't even last one round.Critstorm2 28 Aug
27 Aug Celestial Invitation [Quick Guide] The Guide is in the bottom. Quick info: These are the 3 pets that you'll need to defeat this pet battle master. There are many other pets that work, but this is the fastest and easiest way possible. If you haven't done pet battling before you'll still succeed, this guide is simple unlike some others that you might see on wowhead. Zandalari Kneebiter (S/S) Zandalari Kneebiter (P/P) Son of Sethe (P/S) Zandalari pets are really cheap on the auction house, If you're just starting off and have no idea about pet battling, these are the first pets that you should get, I'm talking about the Zandalari pets, you should have 3 Zandalari pets and just spam Black Claw and then Hunting Party followed up with Leap whenever the other 2 abilities are on cooldown. This is just for defeating normal pets or battle masters, or even some players (if they're new too). Little quick guide here, might as well. Of course you can use different abilities too but I'm just explaining for people that are completely new. Son of Sethe is not easy to get, I highly recommend buying this pet on the auction house if you don't have the required reputation to buy this pet from the faction itself. It usually costs 1-5k gold on the AH. The Guide: It's on wowhead, written by me, I can't link a lot of stuff here so it's better for you to read there, you'll get redirected to my comment on wowhead. http://www.wowhead.com/item=142210/celestial-invitation#comments:id=2515610Daisu0 27 Aug