General

21 May Pre-purchase Battle for Azeroth™ Now! World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth is now available for pre-purchase through the Blizzard Shop and in-game shop! When you pre-purchase a digital copy, you’ll receive a level 110 character boost to use immediately. You can also begin the journey to unlock the expansion’s new playable Allied Races: the Highmountain Tauren, Lightforged Draenei, Void Elves, and Nightborne. And if you level an Allied Race character from 20–110*, you’ll earn a distinctive Heritage Armor set—a lasting symbol of your dedication and commitment to Azeroth. BATTLE FOR AZEROTH – STANDARD AND DIGITAL DELUXE FEATURES Battle for Azeroth is available now in two digital editions: Standard and Digital Deluxe. Here’s what comes with each: STANDARD AND DIGITAL DELUXE The complete Battle for Azeroth experience Includes level 110 character boost Pre-purchase today to use your 110 character boost, and begin the journey to unlock playable Allied Races.DIGITAL DELUXE ONLY Zandalar Gilded Ravasaur (Horde) and Kul Tiras Seabraid Stallion (Alliance) mounts Tottle, the baby Tortollan pet Hearthstone card back StarCraft II sprays Heroes of the Storm Primal Flamesaber mounts Overwatch voice lines, emotes, sprays, and icons Later this year we will announce our retail-only Collector’s Edition, featuring art, music, and lore to celebrate the release of Battle for Azeroth.Taepsilum81 21 May
14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
1d Updates from @WarcraftDevs Patch 7.3.5 & BFA Beta A new patch means new tweets from the World of Warcraft development team! This thread is an archive of @WarcraftDevs tweets regarding patch 7.3. ---- @WarcraftDevs is an official World of Warcraft Twitter account offering design insight and information directly from the World of Warcraft Development Team. For past updates, please refer to Updates from @WarcraftDevs - Patch 7.2.5. Aerythlea161 1d
2d Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt2) My original thread https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16069776854?page=1 has finally reached its posting limit. Therefore I'm redoing it. Let's face it, we all need friends in-game, whether it is to try for mutual achievements, daily HC's, LFR, PVP, WQ's etc, to ask someone if they can lend a hand with a problem, or even just to say hello to someone and chat once in a while. So if you'd like to make new friends, simply post in the same format as below. (Note, DON'T list which sex you are as it could lead to unwanted attention, likewise, DON'T give out your email address). About me: Age: 30+ Personality: Laid back and mature Side: Horde only Chars: Rogue: (DPS) Spec: Combat only (I do have an Alliance rogue as well, but its sole purpose doesn’t involve gameplay) Playing time: (at the moment) Mon-Tue, Thu-Fri: 1pm – 3 pm, Wed 1 pm onwards. Sat-Sun, on most of the day Up for: Helping you out if required and it's in my character's ability to do so, HC’s LFR, ach’s (inc Raids (new and old), HC and PVP) etc. Other interests: Many. Battletag: LadySylvanas#2676 (To add a battletag and request being friends with a person, either A: In the Battlenet client, left click on the blue person icon at the top right, it will then open up a sub column. In the top left, click on 'add friend', it will then prompt you to type (or paste in) the battletag of the person you want to be friend's with. Then click on 'send request' at the bottom left. B: In-game, left click on the yellow 'social' icon towards the bottom left of your screen. It will bring up a sub screen. Enter (or paste in) the battletag and press 'add friend'.Lswindrunner94 2d
3d Battle for Azeroth: One Launch to Rule Them All For the first time in World of Warcraft® history, the next expansion—Battle for Azeroth™—will launch in the Americas, Europe, Taiwan, Korea, and Australia/New Zealand at the same time. Wherever you live and whatever faction you fight for, you can be part of one globally unified front as the battle for Azeroth begins. Check the details below for the exact time you can begin logging in to explore Kul Tiras—for the Alliance!— or Zandalar—for the Horde!—in World of Warcraft’s upcoming expansion. Europe (CEST) 00:00 August 14 (this midnight is the transition from Aug 13 to 14)Americas (PDT) 15:00 August 13*Taiwan (CST) 6:00 August 14Korea (KST) 7:00 August 14ANZ (AEST) 8:00 August 14UTC 22:00 August 13 *To align with other regions, the Americas will launch slightly ahead of August 14 in local time.Taepsilum16 3d
22 May Loot Rule Changes for Transmog Runs Since the Patch 7.3.5 change to use personal loot rules in leveling dungeons, we’ve heard a lot of feedback from Transmog hunters concerned about how this has affected the ability to collect appearances from older content. We hear you, and agree it’s a problem, so we’ve been working on a more robust solution for Battle for Azeroth. Once these updates are implemented, entering a dungeon or raid that is trivial for you (i.e.: your character is 10 or more levels higher than the dungeon or raid’s intended level) will activate a “legacy loot mode.” That loot mode will work like this: The number of items dropped by bosses will be the same as it would have been if you were in a full party. So if you’re in a 5-player dungeon, you’ll get 5 players’ worth of loot. For raids with a flexible raid size (such as Raid Finder), this will act as though there were 20 players in the raid. All items on the loot table will have a chance to drop, not just the ones that are designated for your spec. If you have multiple players in the group, the loot will be split among those players, but be tradeable. For example, if you’re clearing with one other player and kill a boss that should drop 4 items, you’ll each be able to pick up two items and trade them between each other if you like. While the personal loot change was a key part of what allowed us to expand leveling dungeons to encompass a wider range of levels, and we’re happy with it in that environment, we recognize that it’s not a great experience for those who enjoy clearing older content for transmog, and hope that these changes will make that more enjoyable once they’re complete. Thanks again for all of the feedback!Aerythlea52 22 May
8m PvP templates: Why not classic RPG style? A friend actually told me what would be his idea for the best PvP system. I'll skip boring parts, but usually RPG games (like D&D) have a way how to distributed points into stats. Why isn't something like that for PvP? We cannot affect anyhow our templates, what if Blizzard would make it like that? Let's say everybody would get boosted to 500 ilvl baseline. You'd be 557 ilvl. That'd mean you can distribute 57 points into your secondary stats in any way you like. I think that would be best way to actually not have gear mattering (in a way that we'd rely on gear with correct stats) and still have ilvl matter and a way how to affect our stats. I'd appretiate Blizzard acknowledgment and reaction (tho not expecting it) and also feedback from other players, whether you think it's stupid, or not or what is exactly your opinion.Raznys23 8m
12m Serious question: Why do players buy boosts? The simple answer is obvious, I think: You can get items/achievements pretty easy by just paying a (large) sum of gold (or maybe even real money, I don't know). And you get to see 'end-game content' without having to be fully geared, know tactics, etc etc. But: What is the fun of it? I might be too 'old' to understand this, but for me personally I enjoy things I can work towards to. So to take BfA as an example: First level to 120, then do normal dungeons/island exploration scenarios. Then do heroics and some raiding. Then slowly but steadily keep trying harder dungeons/raids to get better gear. And once I HAVE that better gear, I feel like I deserved it, and that is a very rewarding feeling. But by buying boosts, you can basicly skip the whole 'working towards' part, which is something I believe is a key factor in an (MMO)RPG. And I understand that there are a lot of players that simply don't have time to play several times a week at set days/times. I myself am such a player; I play here and there but I never know for sure if I can play on any given day, so raiding in a raiding guild, with a set roster and planning, is pretty hard. So say you don't have (or want to spend) that much time for WoW. Say you buy a couple of mythic raid boosts and some Mythic keystone dungeon runs. After a couple of weeks, where you only have to log in, pay gold, afk during the dungeon/raid, and loot items/get achievements, 'finally' you are pretty max-geared. And then? Jump around in Dalaran? Sell boosts yourself to other players to earn back the gold you spent? I seriously don't mean this as a rant, but I'm genuinely curious why players buy boosts. Again, maybe I'm too old for this new type of trading (trade chat used to be full of WTB/WTS [insert crafting mat here], nowadays it's 80% boost-sellers, 10% gold beggers and 10% item trading. No offense intented towards those players ofc).Solidivus60 12m
14m Do you think the game is balanced? Do you do mythic + ? Are you a raider ? Are you arena player ? You just do casual battlegrounds ? Do you think the game is balanced right now when Legion days are almost over? Do you think Battle for Azeroth will be balanced? Yeah, in my opinion blizzard are very bad at balancing their own game. Your thoughts ?Stansmash2 14m
18m Overpowered players So l finally came to the point of getting the needed gear level for Legion normal dungeons, but it's still littered with level 110 players, just rushing ahead, not even seeming to care about there roles, be them dps or healers in some dps spec. Sure speed leveling can be fun for a lot of people, but it sucks the fun out of it for me. Already fed up with the starting zones, and now dungeons of legion aint no fun either. Fast leveling would be nice if l was actually doing something to help, but just following the group feels more like leaching than being helped. At least pvp scales everyone up to level 109, while differences still are visible l can still see myself fighting 3 hostiles taking there time to kill me instead of going after a flag carrier for example ^^Misa33 18m
40m WW monks in BFA Just a little conversation, wanted to get some thoughts on what some of you guys think about this . So one of my mains is a WW monk. I have been checking out beta videos and live streams and for lack of a better word, i'm quite scared about the state they are in, I mean a 2 second stun on a 1 minute cool down and an in-cap on a 45 second cool down? Pretty much all our potential to set up kills are gone and we are left as a worse version of a warrior, just attacking in hopes that they eventually flop over. Feel free to give your own thoughts :)Jackbrack5 40m
41m Things that would make you quit WOW if removed from the game So, today I was thinking what an amazingly useful feature auto-run is, and what a pain in the behind some travelling would be without it. Although I probably wouldn't quit WOW if auto-run was removed or didn't exist, it led me to think which features are so essential to the general enjoyment of the game that removing them would make me consider to quit playing. I couldn't really figure any individual features that would weigh that heavily, though if the AH or mounts were removed for example, it would make for a much duller experience. Can you come up with any features that, if removed from the game, would make you consider quitting WOW?Sèco24 41m
43m Why there is no Yoda Among all memes that this game have I noticed that we dont have Yoda. I know that DK is a walking sith lord meme so the only one missing is a goblin mage/priest/MONK that would teach youngling the ways of the magic/light/force. BTW All of the sudden I want to create a Mistweaver Goblin! Why goblin cant be a monk?!Jesi3 43m
44m Should World of Warcraft be Harder? If so and Why? Normally I don't start a Forum discussion as I am not used to these type of things ... but seeming I want to get this topic off my chest and share and hear other people's Opinions so I decided ... why not? Ok so, I've been around WoW since midway through Mists and I loved the game ever since, though ever since after MoP and during Warlords of Draenor I felt that something was missing, it wasn't the content drought but it was one of the things that I did not like since I speed run the (Insert adult word here) out of it and I felt like "That was it", but the thing is I still feel the same way for Legion and tbh I feel like Legion was a disappointment for me even though I was sooo hyped and I enjoyed the launch ... but after 110 I felt like that was it again, I did my dungeons and raids but it still feels like it's off, then after a while I've given Nostalrious a chance cuz ever since MoP I always hear how Vanilla, BC and wrath was the best expac, and since Vanilla was available on Nostalrious I tried it out myself, and loved it, I got the feeling that I once had in the game, The game's pacing was good, mob fight was awesome, gearing felt needed and was rewarding, it was immersive of how you build your character, I ended up playing classic for like a month and I couldn't stop, then I recently resub to Live and ... well .. got bored, it seems like leving pace was too quick and linear and gear was never much needed or felt needed, YOU EVEN GET PURPLE ITEM JUST BY DOING QUESTS!!! so I feel like everything was just given to us and the game was pretty easy ... too easy ... So why make live like Classic? Well for starter, wouldn't it be rewarding to feel accomplished a long journey through an xpac? to feel like you finally made and and feel closer to your character with all it's gear you've earned? Gear that actually prevents you from dying?, not saying without Live's gear you would still live but you still can easily kill alot of mobs, but the thing is, it's not always what it has to offer but it's the plus to it, but it's the journey, Journey to level cap that takes months, feeling you've been on a wild ride, grouping with poeple to take on emenies that requires a group, and I'm not talking about doing dungeons over and over or raids over and over as getting gear in instance on live doesn't feel worth it at all. All in all ... Feels like WoW losts it's touch and as soon as classic release, I might main it instead, it's not always about the looks, it's about the gameplay.Dariak129 44m
1h So when are we reverting back to MoP Classes? And S15 PvP? Actually just MoP in generalRagnaroker35 1h
1h Now forums are fixed please fix Armoury ty 1)Pets and Mounts still show as empty at times 2)boss kills no updateing 3)Achivements different from forum and ingame 3 different numbers 4)been like this since jan 3rd when forums messed up its getting annoying.Talionia16 1h
2h Normal dungeon lvl scaling? Hi all I was boosting my brother yesterday in random dungeon. And a 101 shaman wasn't twinked called me a slacker here's his armoury https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/pekknasa Now I know the scaling is bad but on my meters I pulled 3mil burst ofc on a boss to be called a slacker... LOL... My ilvl is 964. So I guess it doesn't scale my damage back down to him? And to top it off they kicked my brother on last boss! Pah!Ballacks0 2h
2h Which razer naga to get? I tried to find the original but i can't find new versions anywhere so I guess they stopped making them Can only find the naga trinity and the hexLockhero10 2h
2h Quel'dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race Last thread capped. (2000 replies) Alliance High Elves as a Playable Race Since the April 26th Q&A, the discussion on High Elves has grown heated, fractured, and unproductive. In an attempt to restore a structured course of discussion to continue efforts to show support for High Elves as a playable race, this thread will dissect the response given by Ion Hazzikostas during the Q&A regarding High Elves. By this we hope to not only create reasoned discussion, but focus it within one thread to restore the forums to the more peaceful state it was prior to the Q&A. To begin with, the question and reply: ... ... We'll look at the first part of the answer to begin with. PART ONE: BLOOD ELVES ARE HIGH ELVES ... This is nothing new, though the nature of the reply leaves much to be desired. It is widely acknowledge by all players, those in favor of High Elves and against, that the different eye color and relationship to the Sunwell is at the heart of the difference between Blood Elves and High Elves. No one disputes this, nor is it a point that needs to be disputed as it is the similarities between the two races which makes their unfolding story of conflict with one another both organic, and interesting. That said, there is a clear logical fallacy in the words, "But if you want to be a fair-skinned, light, blonde-haired, tall, majestic, elf... That is a Blood Elf." This is like saying, "If you want to be a purple-skinned, muscular, white-haired, tall, majestic elf... that is a Night Elf." As one can immediately surmise, that description also applies to Nightborne, a Horde allied race. Did the Alliance have a monopoly on that appearance as this reply would seem to suggest the Horde has a monopoly on the appearance shared by High Elves and Blood Elves? The answer is no. Why should the Horde be given this preferential treatment over the Alliance? Why should the Alliance lose it's night elven aesthetic to the Horde, but the Horde maintain a monopoly on the Thalassian aesthetic? There will never be an answer to that question which will be acceptable. The box was opened with Nightborne. It cannot be closed. The Horde has no right to preferential treatment over the Alliance. The scales may not always be balanced between the two factions, but in this case, there is no reason to leave them tilted. PART TWO: THE BLURRING OF FACTION LINES ... First and foremost it must be stated clearly: Players do NOT want Blood Elves, when they're asking for High Elves. Players want the Silver Covenant, the Highvale Elves, the Alliance Expedition High Elves. They don't want Magister Umbric or Archmage Aethas, they want Vereesa Windrunner and Auric Sunchaser. High Elves have been a part of the Alliance's story for so long that there is no blurring of the lines between the two factions with their addition. If anything Void Elves blurred the lines by taking the edginess thematic of the Blood Elves and serving it to the Alliance with an actual group of former Blood Elves, rather than the Alliance's own loyal High Elves. We do have a clear example of who or what the High Elves are as a larger group which remains in Azeroth. The Silver Covenant has been the face of the High Elves since Wrath of the Lich King. If the Developers feel this is not enough, then it is time to focus on that identity until it has reached a point of satisfaction. Many players are satisfied with High Elves as they exist right now. If Blizzard isn't, then it is upon Blizzard that the quality is brought up to the point they desire. It has been noted in this reply that distinction between the two factions is important, especially with faction conflict being prominent. There is no greater symbol of the conflict between the Horde and the Alliance than that of the Blood Elves and the High Elves. Orcs vs. Humans may be the core of the conflict as the major identities of the Horde and Alliance, but Blood Elves vs. High Elves represents the spirit of it. They epitomize this conflict in ways both artful and subtle. Despite having so much in common, there is a brutal shared fear, paranoia, and even hatred which is based entirely in the perspective of each side, which perfectly mirrors that of the greater Horde and Alliance factions. There could be no better race to make playable in an expansion about faction conflict than the High Elves considering this. The conflict between High Elves and Blood Elves has reached such incredible relevance that it's become the ideal analogy, as powerful an image of the conflict as the ages old Orcs vs. Humans. One could go so far as to say the absence of the High Elves neuters the quality of faction conflict. Horde players have complained they feel no real attachment to the upcoming conflict, that they feel like villains rather than protagonists. Through these forums alone we see the conflict already between factions, just on the topic of High Elves. Horde players express their desire to wipe them out, Blood Elf players describe them as traitors, bringing up the Purge of Dalaran. It's the ultimate expression of faction conflict condensed to one single, easy to add Allied Race. High Elves have done more to galvanize faction conflict than any other Allied Race could. At this point it is criminal to leave them out for any reason. If you won't add High Elves for the Alliance, at least do it for your Horde players to finally have a target they feel legitimized in attacking. PART THREE: THE HORDE IS WAITING FOR YOU ... Considering how the previous part of the answer raised the issue of faction blurring, this reply is singularly self-defeating and antagonistic. The Horde should not be waiting for players wanting to be High Elves. The Horde should be sharpening their knives in anticipation of facing these players. By suggesting players seeking to play as High Elves should instead join the Horde, this reply is encouraging a blurring of the faction lines. Not only that but the reply is insulting and once again, brings up the question raised from the first part of the reply. "If you want to play a purple-skinned, white-haired, tall majestic elf, the Alliance is waiting for you." Except its not. The Horde has those very same options. The Alliance doesn't have a monopoly on them. Why should the Horde have a monopoly on, "fair-skinned, light-haired, elves?" It shouldn't. CONCLUSION: ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN THE FUTURE The final words of this response are perhaps the most legitimate. Anything is Possible in the Future. High Elves are possible in the future. Well, they should be more than a possibility. They should be guaranteed. The Horde has no right to monopolize a specific aesthetic anymore than the Alliance does, and the fact this was alluded to as an acceptable answer to the matter is nothing short of ludicrous. Speculation can be offered on the nature of this highly unsatisfactory answer. Perhaps the most probable is that it is too early to simply state that High Elves will come. Other races haven't yet received Allied Races to expand on their own customization (Gnomes, Worgen, Forsaken, Goblins, Night Elves, and Blood Elves), and Void Elves still need to find their place in the narrative. Certainly discussing adding High Elves right now would marginalize players who genuinely approve of Void Elves, and players waiting to see what is in store for them and their favorite races which haven't yet received new customization through Allied Races. The above having been said, there were better ways to answer the question, but at least it ended with a kernel of hope for players still awaiting High Elves. Perhaps the greatest criticism about this answer, however, lays in how uninformed it is in regards to discussions had by players in what they would like to see with a High Elf Allied Race. In short this post shall conclude with a question to those working on World of Warcraft at Blizzard themselves: Why ask we, the players, what we would like to see for Allied Races, if you will reply as if you never listened? EXTERNAL LINKS High Elven discord Legacy of the Quel'dorei ... Wowhead Weekly #159: Perculia and Anniefuchsia about the Ion's answer to High Elves ... Wowhead article about the High Elven discussion ... Taliesin & Evitel Do Games - "How BfA Is Ruining EVERYTHING: High Elves, GCD & Personal Loot" ... The Alurna Manifest of High Elves ... Destiny of the Quel'dorei survey (vote) ... Destiny of the Quel'dorei survey (results) ... Compilation of the High Elven fan-made arts to customization options ... All versions of the OP are saved in this Google Drive folder ... High Elven Community FAQ ... This text was created by Alurna@Moon-guard and had it's HTML changed by Pontifice@Azralon. Edit: Title was changed from High Elves as an Alliance allied race to Quel'dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied raceLeolamin1316 2h
2h I wonder which Horde Character they will ruin next... Honestly, they first ruined Thrall, because no way the horde could have such a likeable leader, so they made him neutral and made hik also look like a green human with a dentist problem... Next we had Garrosh... yeah... remember when he executed one of his own generals because he attacked a civilian target? Yeah, Might be a suprise for those who came after Cata, but Garrosh used to be an ok kind of Leader. He was harsh, he was hungry for war, yes, but he was driven by honor and would never move from his point that you either live with honor or are better of death... Well... come MoP and Activision Blizzard decided they needed a new bad guy, so they turned Garrosh into an genocidal madman over night, who would do everything for power. So next we had Vol'Jin, who never git a real chance, because by the time he could have shown greatness as a leader... well, they killed him of just so they could put the Waifu queen on the throne... And now, Waifu Queen Sylvanas, who was always in a moraly grey area, just became a Lich King 2.0, with a genocidal trait that rivals MoP Garrosh... Honestly... This is not the Horde I learned to love in WC3 and Vanilla WoW/TBC/WotLK.Mynostro22 2h
2h Will we get compensation for the free weekend? Will we get compensation for the free weekend? I just activated yesterday a 60 days gamecard few hours before the free week(end) was announced (proof: https://i.imgur.com/OI8mJvl.png) and actually i wasted 4 days (including yesterday) with this issue. Yeah, 4 days are not the end of the world, but it's still annoying...Weper21 2h
2h I feel sad for developers in the current year https://twitter.com/trentkusters/status/1009701445019492352?s=21 They have to go through so much hate and whining but I at least hope they have fun with that xDRàlph6 2h
3h Only the petitent Achievement needs a change How am I supposed to complete this achievement? I want this mount very much,yet blizzard refuses to change this achievement for unknown reasons.How are we supposed to do it without 6 players?How are we supposed to find 6 players that want the exact same thing? I think after all those expansions,Blizzard should rethink its existance...Valeendra26 3h
3h BfA | Zappy (Boy) | DS Trolls After legion the Horde leadership is tathers... And while Orcs still have the likes of Saurfang, Eitrigg, Thrall leading his people once more or even Geya'rah from AU Dreanor taking up the mantle. And we have trolls who... Have no one beside Rokhan. So, why not take a chance and introduce new characters to the story, the new generation like Anduin for Alliance? Zappy could be one of those, esspecially that he is a troll and upcoming expansion is about trolls. After his deeds in Siege of Lordreon he would be granted a hero status and be introduced as a character helping us mediate with the Zandalari and troll culture overall. Is there any chance we'll see some fresh character development like that in upcoming BFA expansion? #BlizzardVolgrief21 3h
4h Class changes release point. Hey all, I'm just wondering when will the new spec changes occur predictions for the pre patch are for the 17th of July will they occur then or when bfa is fully released?.Mellisandrae2 4h
4h Purified Titan Essence Mistake Hello everyone, Recently i changed my loot specialization to Vengeance (i main Havoc) for a couple dungeons and bought a Purified Titan Essence (the legendary token thing). By mistake, i used it on the wrong spec! Its such a stupid error, and it hurts a lot to have been farming the Wakening Essences for it, and simply going to the trash can. I would like to know, is there any possible way to refund it so that i could use it on the intended spec? I know its my fault and understand if nothing can be done about it, but i had to ask... Thanks in advance.Blindwing6 4h
4h Pre-Cata scrolling quest text Basically, if anyone remembers what I mean. When accepting a quest, you see a wall of text related to storyline, and some objectives and rewards. Before 4.0 came out, normally you would have to wait for the storyline background quest to fade in letter by letter (like in some oldschool Japanese RPGs), only then the objectives and rewards would appear. I have just made an AddOn that restores the quest description fading, with some improvements over the past Blizzard's implementation. First, you can disable it for repeatable/daily quest, and then, you can always click anywhere in the quest window to skip the fading and make all the text and Accept button appear at once. https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/scrolling-quest-text There are a few bugs, especially the rare one with quest log, but there are fixes on the way and will most likely make it alongside patch 8.0, as I am not working on 7.3.5 anymore.Svarthildr3 4h
4h What is your rarest mount, that is still obtainable? Hey I am wondering what rare mounts people have that can still be obtained in the game? lets exclude bAH and TCG mounts, even tho they are still obtainable. It is to an exclusive club of gold capped players. Guess ill start it off. Think its my Love Rocket, but i honestly aint sure. edit: my rarest, according to this site http://wowrarity.com/Mounts 501 Grey Riding Camel 4.1 505 Phosphorescent Stone Drake 3.5 530 Big Love Rocket 2.0 553 Thundering Cobalt Cloud Serpent 0.7 Heymom60 4h
5h Your bucket list before BfA What is your bucket list before going into BfA? Here is mine - clear Mythic Antorus (5/11 now) I never had the chance, time or commitment to clear mythic before the next patch, expansion. This is gonna be my first cutting edge. - make as much gold as i can I was always low on gold in this game...always. This time, im making tons of gold, so when the patch hits, i can buy anything i want in the new zones. - prestige 25 on atleast one character I was never really into PvP but i like to set goals for myself and of course, i like achievements. - few Mage Tower skins Not sure about this one. I like to transmog stuff, but there is only a few Mage tower skins that i like. Im more into the "simple, minimal" designs. - decide what im gonna main in BfA I just don't feel like playing DH in BfA, probably going back to warrior or trying out mage. So what is your bucket list?Rileyraid54 5h
5h Xylem rant [Mage Tower] I really wanted to kill that guy. I mean seriously wanted to kill him and see his lifeless corpse on the ground and teabag it. But what happens is that he suddenly "comes to his senses" and is like sorry lol it was the legion manipulating me. After killing me so many times, I thought I'd get to kill him, but Blizz took that satisfaction away from me.Inanis12 5h
5h Allied Races Rep Grind No idea why this was implemented but hey.... Anyone have any idea on whether the rep grind will be removed when BFA pre patch or on release?Runtey49 5h
6h Will this run wow whilst im away? Hi guys/girls Ive just come back to playing wow and i normally play wow on a desktop.. However i am going to be away for about the next 6 weeks with work and i don’t have a laptop.. My son has a notebook which i will be taking with me and i just wanted to check if there is any chance of it running wow to level up nothing hardcore.. Ano it will have to be on the lowest settings but im still not sure if it will be playable. It is an Asus X102BA. Any help would be brilliant. ThanksObscurus24 6h
6h Price PC with suggested BFA requirements Hi everyone! Until now I have always played with a laptop which was not performing well for games in general. I am honestly fed up to play in these bad conditions and very soon I am going to buy a new computer which can run WoW well. My idea is to have the exact requirements for BFA suggested by Blizzard. Approximately could you provide me a price that I might expect to pay? (Ps:I have to buy everything: Keyboard, Screen and Case). Thank you for your help! CheersPadrepìo7 6h
6h TCG Selling thread continued! 3.0 https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616683297?page=26 Ciyn#2226 Offering middleman service for any sort of trades, usualy the fee i charge is 5-10% of the value of the item to be MMed. this changes depending on the item ofc. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614622126?page=4 Currently looking to buy: Pretty much any unavaible item. Collectors Edition Wotlk and TBC Blue Murloc Egg Grommloc Murkalot (Murkalot's Flail) Tyrael's Hilt Carved Ogre idol Perpetual Purple Firework Murloc costume Any TCG mounts for the right price.Ciynpai104 6h
6h Demon hunter vs Frost Lord Ahune? So... I created my 3rd Demon Hunter today... At 100, I tried queueing for Frost Lord Ahune... Queue popped, and I wasn't allowed in!! "Recently-created Demon Hunters cannot access legacy dungeons and raids. Please try again tomorrow"??? Obviously, I will try tomorrow, but I was wondering if anybody can answer "why" this happens??Luttí4 6h
7h Legacy raid lock-out prices For how much are people actually selling them for, such as ICC, Ulduar..SoO... My one issue in over a decade of playing, just like IRL, has been determining the value of any item is service, or whatever, i'm incapable of it. But seeing as people hate running whole raids just for a mount at the end, or a transmogg and are willing to pay gold for it, i figured i might as well do it anyway. But how much does it go for, and how do people determine the price? I recall ICC being like 500 gold, i don't really know. Perhaps someone can shed some light.Kelrath13 7h
7h Armory App going completely Blizzard announced end of Armory app entirely, as of 11/7/18 Well, to be fair it was pretty redundant without the AH part of the App, but let’s hope development of the new Companion app (currently the Legion App) might bring that backEmowitch2 7h
7h Dear Blizzard This thread is sort of Part 2 to my previous one, but here I would like to propose my ideas to enhance lvling experience in WOW I think we can all agree that the implication of the scaling zones in the entire world of Warcraft is a good idea. Ideas can be great, genius, phenomenal. But what it comes down to is how well they are executed and unfortunately, Blizzard, you didn’t do a great job, sure when you heard the cheers at Blizzcon on this feature was announced everyone lost their mind, and I was among them until I realized this was not an alt friendly feature at all, now I’m not gonna rumble and complain again, but bring up some ideas, which I feel will encourage people to lvl more alts and thus have always something to do within the game. Firstly, I think blizzard should apply an Invasion like feature throughout the entirety of the game. And they can make it thematically for example have Kobold or Murloc Invasion in Elwyn Forest, etc. Thing is we can all agree that we loved invasions, they gave such a huge experience and at the same time they weren’t too challenging but at the same time not oneshottable due to lvl scaling, nevertheless it gave people motivation to look forwards to this kinds of things, so by making it available for lower levels will increase the speed of leveling but not to the extent that would return us to the “top fast” leveling problem in the past. Secondly, story quest lines that lead to a Dungeon quest with a lot of exp (not the one that are currently available, but the legion style type) . Here is another reason why I enjoyed legion so much, the normal quests didn’t give a lot experience so you don’t feel overpowered, but when you finished that sweet story line for example in Highmountain and you united all the clans together and got the achievement, you are then tasked to proceed into Neltharion Lair to fight your foes, and after all that ordinal you are reward with huge experience, plus normal dungeon experience from killing all the bosses, plus (if) the pug had any bonus objective bosses. This feature didn’t undermine my progression, as it wasn’t too fast but wasn’t too slow even, it was balance that I fell in love with it. So yes dungeon related quest at the end of the storyline with enough experience to keep player coming back in the zone to lvl up their alts. And finally bonus objectives throughout the world, and all of the expansions from TBC till now, and don’t make them as time consuming as BFA because BFA bonus objectives take a LOT of time to complete unlike legionKoldan7 7h
7h 36 Club I know I'm late to the party, but can we have a meta achievement for those of us who have completed all 36 mage towers? Not asking for anything outlandish like a mount or title, just a nice little achievement. For those who have done any number of the challenges, what was your favourite and worst challenges?Wraknar9 7h
7h Artifact transmog question So, I am level 99 right now, and my question is that: Can we use the artifact skins as transmog later if I unlock them during the prepatch? And can we use the basic artifact skin as transmog later?Thudhes6 7h
8h Funny names for a character The other night I made a new character (as I needed mining and engineering for mounts and the like) and named her while giggling like a child. What's some funny/clever names you have used or seen in game? I'll be over here with Nukinfutz, laughing.Lyrakish44 8h
8h ''This item is unobtainable'' As a fledgling collector wanting to set out on the long journey of getting every possible achievement - every possible toy - every possible mog w/e... i find it really demoralizing seeing ''This item is unobtainable'' on wowhead. Now i have heard and understand the arguement made by Blizz to have mogs / mounts / weapons skins only be obtainable during current content. Originally in WoLK is where the 1st instance of removed content happened (i think). Such as the Judgement T2 recolour with the Undead invasion event / Ashbringer being removed from Vanilla Naxx / the Proto-drakes being removed from 10/25hc achie in WoLK Naxxx. And i was annoyed that it happened. If you beat the MOP Challenge modes you got these amazing class sets! I my self completed 5 of them 9/9CM gold with friends. But with study / life / work i could not be online 100% of the time to get them all. I wanted them all. But the clock ran out on me. During MOP i also did not have the time to grind gold to buy the boosts advertised all over the server in trade. So i missed out on these amazing looks - not because i as a player was incapable of achieving it... but because i needed and wanted more time. But the expansion ended and we had to move on. Same thing with the WoD CM mogs. During that expansion i was expecting my 1st kid. So as WoD looked lackluster in content i didnt play past opening the garrison in the 1st few weeks (yeah it was **** show obviously). But i did return on the wind down of WoD. Managed to get the Friendship Moose by forking out 20k gold. A fortune for me at the time. And i missed out on the WoD CM mogs... now i was getting really upset. As we moved into Gamescon - Legion was announced. Artefacts 0_0! SKINS! MOGS! PVP REVAMP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH HYPE! But there was the tickle at the back of brain... How much of this will be removed... Im gunna need to collect them all. In Legion i have setup profession and now rack in 100k gold per day via the AH. In Legion i have 12 / 12 classes campaign completed. In Legion i have 36/36 Mage towers completed. In Legion i have 12 / 12 class mounts + all tints. In Legion i have lvl 75 artefacts on nearly every single Spec. In Legion i have completed a fair bit of mythic on my main! I did this whilst keeping a 40 hr a week job -life / spouse / house / car / bills / doc appointments / kids school. I juggled a lot and still managed to collect all the above! I have loved this expansion. i have not missed out on much. But AP grinding and WQ grinding at the start of the expansion took up a lot of time(and i mean a LOT of time if u wanted to be competative). So i had to choose between PVE or PVP. I loved the PVP mogs but was never able to get the PVP mogs from season 1-3 or season 4-6. -_- i hate this. Now i understand the mentality that there is a prestige and merit to attaining these amazing 2k CR PVP mogs or completing the challenge modes. And i support that! i wanted to be the 1st Paladin in the Antorus mythic tier mog. (Coined on Hasabel for the belt everyweek but still dont hv it :P). But when the fanfare and prestige of the current content is over. dont remove content / mogs / items. Reduce them to 1% farms. Lock them behind a higher fence to reach. But please god damnit NEVER make items UNOBTAINABLE! Or another suggestion - Now that we are 3 expansion away from MOP give the Mogs a 1% drop chance on bosses in MSV / HoF / ToES / ToT / SoO. I think it'd bring new life to mog farming old content. And down the line when we are on expansion 10 - return the Legion Artefact skins behind a 1% high fence to reach - but make them obtainable for the poor souls who want them! If you read to the end. Thank you. Happy Gaming Xoxoxo.Jaelaanalulu66 8h
9h Kael'thas most underrated character I just dove into Kael'thas story and I'm shocked! I always thought he was just another villain right?... No biggie. But I find out I'm dead wrong. He is more misunderstood than Illidan and Arthas in my opinion and now his entire people hate him! All he ever did was trying to save his people, completely selfless, even after losing so much, he kept going and never gave up. He was faced with impossible choices, which I would have chosen the same as him, I know most of you would (if anyone is reading this). He was always respectful and collected. Only when he was finally killed in Magisters Terrace he lets his rage out and its gutwrenching to listen to how heart broken he is. I'm not a fan of his resurrection by the demon priestess who put a crystal through his chest. It makes no sense for him to become corrupted cause he had no selfish goals. Kael'thas was trying to escape Outland and the Burning Legion with his people so he could save them, but we ruined his plans! WE were the true villains for the Burning Crusade. Kael'thas does not deserve this, he deserves to be remembered as the hero he was. That Lady Liadrin dares to say Kael'thas was never a prince, makes me sick to my stomach... She has no right to. Blood elves could not have had a better prince and he is such an iconic and epic character. I really wish he got a redemption story like Illidan. Its not fair that everyone hates him and most of them dont even know his story. Please please blue tell me :( How did this happen? How did someone with a good heart turn out to be a villain with no motive for being so? I do not understand this... I recommend everyone to go watch Nobbels 1 hour video on Kael'thas story. No character deserves it more.Fauwyn30 9h
9h 3 days of free game time Isn't it sad that people who maybe haven't played in 10 years get 3 free days and people who are always subbed don't? It's been done times and times before, will Blizzard ever open their eyes and notice the "fans" that always stay subbed and maybe give them some presents too while such promotions go on?Epiffany15 9h
9h Graphics macros for people with low end pcs In legion graphics might put a lot of people off who play the game with not great pc's, well i am here to save the day sort of. These macros will drop graphics settings which will increase fps and smoothen gameplay if you dont care too much for graphics. Macro 1; /console m2Faster 1 /console ffx 0 /console hwPCF 1 /console shadowlod 0 /console timingmethod 1 /console showshadow 0 /console showfootprints 0 /console showfootprintparticles 0 Macro 2; /console overridefarclip 0 /console farclip 177 /console horizonfarclip 1305 /console detailDoodadAlpha 0 /console groundeffectdensity 16 Macro 3; /console groundeffectdist 1 /console smallcull 1 /console skycloudlod 1 /console characterAmbient 1 /console extshadowquality 0 /console environmentDetail 0.5 hope I have helped you. share this with people if you want. put each macro into a /macro in game and press it on yor action bar to apply it ingame.Zulgari37 9h
9h Allied race achivs Can blizzard relax with these ptr achivs, 20 points to get allied race to max lvl for both ally and horde, it's like 10 allied races we get and everyone is really bored to lvl, keep them fos achivs not points it's insane when u already got 10-20 max lvls already.Blood9 9h
10h You favorite quote from Legion Saw it on US forums, thought I would brought it here, Legion had full of funny ones. Whole Malfurion quotes are gold, from that Xavius - Tyrande questline in Val'sharah. Tyrandeeeeeee? My loooooveee? Heeeelp meeeee.... TYRANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!Incubbus93 10h
10h Is it worth buying BFA? Please give your opinions. Please use details and a comprehensive reason why, as I'll use your judgement to make my decision.Pandariea70 10h
10h How to make yourself hate SoO The best way to make yourself utterly hate SoO I've found is running it 3 times a week because you're a monk and the only piece you need to complete both the Mythic and the Normal/HC sets is the respective belt. And because you're a monk, said belts only drop from Mr. Hellscream himself, meaning you get to savor the entire raid complete with all its !@#$-blocks From Immerseus being Immerseus, the lengthy RP between Norushen and Galakras, those godforsaken cannons on Galakras bugging out all the damn time (is this a widespread thing?), half the raid being underground so you can't mount, Spoils being Spoils, Paragons bugging out if you kill it too quickly and instant-killing you if you kill it too slowly, and the 20 years of RP before Mr. Hellscream. And once you actually get to and kill Mr. Hellscream, you get to roll the dice, almost literally because with personal loot (on normal and HC) your best chance is WW lootspec, which still has 5 items on the loot table in total. Currently I'm in the middle of trudging through normal mode, after mythic yielded nothing yesterday, and I'm beginning to hate Jaina for not going through with her plan to flood the damn place. /ventingSvetä10 10h
10h Space ship, Horde`s death! So now that lightforge joined the ally side, bfa is closing in and war breaks out, will horde get whiped out in a few days, or will blizzard pretend alliance/lightforge dont got a spaceship whit a massive cannon in orbit?Kekker65 10h