General

18 Jul Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch - Common Issues For the latest information, updates and workarounds for common issues in the Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch, please keep an eye on the following thread maintained by our Customer Service team: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/5207822310Aerythlea0 18 Jul
14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
3h Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt2) My original thread https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16069776854?page=1 has finally reached its posting limit. Therefore I'm redoing it. Let's face it, we all need friends in-game, whether it is to try for mutual achievements, daily HC's, LFR, PVP, WQ's etc, to ask someone if they can lend a hand with a problem, or even just to say hello to someone and chat once in a while. So if you'd like to make new friends, simply post in the same format as below. (Note, DON'T list which sex you are as it could lead to unwanted attention, likewise, DON'T give out your email address). About me: Age: 30+ Personality: Laid back and mature Side: Horde only Chars: Rogue: (DPS) Spec: Combat only (I do have an Alliance rogue as well, but its sole purpose doesn’t involve gameplay) Playing time: (at the moment) Mon-Tue, Thu-Fri: 1pm – 3 pm, Wed 1 pm onwards. Sat-Sun, on most of the day Up for: Helping you out if required and it's in my character's ability to do so, HC’s LFR, ach’s (inc Raids (new and old), HC and PVP) etc. Other interests: Many. Battletag: LadySylvanas#2676 (To add a battletag and request being friends with a person, either A: In the Battlenet client, left click on the blue person icon at the top right, it will then open up a sub column. In the top left, click on 'add friend', it will then prompt you to type (or paste in) the battletag of the person you want to be friend's with. Then click on 'send request' at the bottom left. B: In-game, left click on the yellow 'social' icon towards the bottom left of your screen. It will bring up a sub screen. Enter (or paste in) the battletag and press 'add friend'.Lswindrunner238 3h
6h Trouble Logging In At this time, we are aware of and working to resolve an issue that is causing some players to be prevented from logging into certain high population realms. While it appears that not all high population realms are affected, the issue seems to be affecting realms such as EU-Draenor and EU-Hyjal. This is an issue of highest priority for us, and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible.Kaivax278 6h
12h Battle for Azeroth: One Launch to Rule Them All For the first time in World of Warcraft® history, the next expansion—Battle for Azeroth™—will launch in the Americas, Europe, Taiwan, Korea, and Australia/New Zealand at the same time. Wherever you live and whatever faction you fight for, you can be part of one globally unified front as the battle for Azeroth begins. Check the details below for the exact time you can begin logging in to explore Kul Tiras—for the Alliance!— or Zandalar—for the Horde!—in World of Warcraft’s upcoming expansion. Europe (CEST) 00:00 August 14 (this midnight is the transition from Aug 13 to 14)Americas (PDT) 15:00 August 13*Taiwan (CST) 6:00 August 14Korea (KST) 7:00 August 14ANZ (AEST) 8:00 August 14UTC 22:00 August 13 *To align with other regions, the Americas will launch slightly ahead of August 14 in local time.Taepsilum57 12h
1d Stromgarde Warfront Unlock Timing We’ve seen some confusion about when Battle for Azeroth’s first Warfront, Battle for Stromgarde, will open and would like to give some clarifications. Similar to other types of endgame content such as raids and rated PvP, the Battle for Stromgarde will not be immediately available at launch. Instead, it’ll open a few weeks later. Initially, the Alliance will control Stromgarde Keep (which allows access to certain outdoor content in the Arathi Highlands), while the Horde begins preparations to assault. Once those preparations are finished, Horde players will be able to queue for the Battle for Stromgarde Warfront. A few days afterward, the roles will reverse: the Horde will control Stromgarde (thus gaining access to the outdoor content), and the Alliance will begin their own preparations to retaliate. This process will continue to alternate between Horde and Alliance on a regular cadence.Aerythlea8 1d
2d Updates from @WarcraftDevs - Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch A new patch means new tweets from the World of Warcraft development team! This thread is an archive of @WarcraftDevs tweets regarding the Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch and release. ---- @WarcraftDevs is an official World of Warcraft Twitter account offering design insight and information directly from the World of Warcraft Development Team. For past updates, please refer to Updates from @WarcraftDevs - Patch 7.3.5 & BFA Beta.Aerythlea19 2d
2d Uldir - Unlock Schedule The following is our current planned release schedule for Uldir raid content: September 5 - Normal and Heroic open September 12 - Mythic, Raid Finder Wing 1: Halls of Containment (Taloc, MOTHER, Zek’voz, Herald of N’zoth) September 26 - Raid Finder Wing 2: Crimson Descent (Fetid Devourer, Vectis, Zul, Reborn) October 10 - Raid Finder Wing 3: Heart of Corruption (Mythrax the Unraveler, G’huun) We’ll have more information to share in the next few days on when other types of Battle for Azeroth content will unlock.Taepsilum12 2d
23s Uninstalled already Came back after 11 months, to find the game is more repetitive, dumbed down and just more boring than ever. Think I got to 112 when the novelty of a 'New' expansion wore off. The Warmode talents are just talents we already had but were classed as legion traits or have been brought back into the game from an earlier state. Nothing again is new. The warmode talents wont work in instance pve + removal of artifact = 1 less ability. Aka another prune. Artifact talents and abilities have been replaced with weapon passives that you dont do anything aka another form of prune. There will be no more set bonuses either so it's just uninspiring, bland, boring. Its 4-5 button rotation and on my rogue I can kill trash with garrote, toxic blade, evenom..... so dull, so boring......so uninstalled. There is no threat, there's no Arthas, Illidan, Deathwing. It's just the opposite faction who I dont want to be fighting with after we just banded together to defeat the Legion............OH and some blood trolls, who before now were never mentioned in game.... It's pathetic. Dont get me wrong, the first 30-40 mins were fun, breaking out of stormwind etc Then after that its; collect 15 xx, kill 10 xx, loot xx skulls. Like it always is and this time it got mind numbingly boring REALLY, REALLY QUICKLY. BFA has been out for 1 day and imo its the worst expansion so far, worse than WOD. At least wod had changes even if it was for the worst, BFA has none. No real changes AT ALL except for Allied Races, which I need to farm and grind in Legion to unlock. When at the time I just wanted to play this apparent new expansion of yours. Hope everyone enjoys BFA alot more than I did but that really wouldn't be hard. Might come back around Christmas but for now it's hollow, boring, repetitive and uninspiring to play. Think I preferred sea of thieves to this as I actually had faith in Blizzard, wow but alas. Both got uninstalled after a day and both get 2/10 from me (Purely for graphics) Completely disappointing and lazy from BlizzardSethroguen142 23s
4m Honorbound Rep Farm needs REWORK ASAP TLDR: I know this probably wont do !@#$. But Ill write it anyway because Im confused and angry that blizzard aren't listening at all. Long live venting. Lets begin. "Update" I just learned that Warfronts WONT be opened for the first few weeks. THAT means that you wont get to make contributions adding to Honorbound either. Even less rep. Fantastic" This feels bad. Very bad. This rep grind is WORSE than anything I've ever done and I grinded rep in MOP. And LOVED it. .So I bloody know what Im talking about. Let alone bloodsail grind in vanilla. Lets get to the math = 9 missions per zone for Honorbound. 75 rep per mission. 3 zones. Total = 2025 rep per day doing 27 bloody dailies...EVERYDAY... 3 of these are pet battle quests btw. I wont be doing those. How much rep do we need from friendly to exalted = 39.000 ((6k + 12k + 21k)) How many days / weeks is that = 1right around 19 days. = almost 3 weeks. That is if you do 27 freaking dailies...every single day... On top of this you can add warfront stuff and contributions, emmisary. So now I ask. Why is it unlike in TBC, WOLTK, MOP, CATA that your grinds are getting longer and longer? Did you forget your great ones from the past? Or just fond of artificially prolonging content. Old dailies used to give 150 PER mission. Now we're getting 75? Why? Same with Legion. Why the HELL are you making everything take an eternity. To unlock maghar in 1 week or 1 week and a half would be perfectly fine. And on top of that, remove 70 & OF THE DAILIES...and buff the rep from the remaining 30 %. Why are you making us do so many freaking dailies? Do you think its fun? Doing the same missions 27 times per day? I mean jesus F'ing christ, Blizz... Did you not at all listen to the community that was furious over the rep grind required for the legion allied races. FUN FACT here.. Those races could be unlocked by SIMPLY doing quests initially, getting rep. Same with Zandalar now. And such. But why... are your quests during War Campaign NOT giving reputation with Honorbound? This is where Im getting mega pissed. Because this is so insanely dumb. You make completion this LONG as hell campaign NECESSARY...but you dont even give us ANY freaking rep for completion the quests? How can you do this ? How can you make such bad design without thinking that MAYBE the players will get SICK to death of doing so many dailies everyday. When you could simply remove 60 %, keep them all in 1 zone, buff the rep and accomplish the same. Nicer, customer friendly and hard without being a HUGE grind. Did you fire your MOP rep designer? Because if you did BRING HIM/ HER BACK. Say what you will of MOP's dailies. AT LEAST they were designed to be doable in 7 days. Nice week worth of stuff. Good stuff. 1 zone. Ez done. Plus bonus features tied to dungeon completion and such. But then came legion and your reputation grinds have been atrocious for 2 freaking years now. And just when I hoped honorbound would be fun to farm... you do this. Shall we count how many quests the War Campaign Consists of? Do lets. 75 quests. + - unless I lost count. THAT...is how many quests you'll be doing WITHOUT GETTING ANY FREAKING REP....AT ALL. And then you're like " Meh. Can't I just do the world quests instead then? " NO...you can't because you NEED completion of a war campaign that is 100 % tied to the Honorbound and it gives 0 rep. SO HAVE FUN. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~., . . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-., . . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:, . . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\, . . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,} . . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.} . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./ . . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./ . . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./ . . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/ . . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .} . . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../ . . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../ . . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-” . . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\ . . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__ ,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-, . .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\ . . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==`` . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..` Rant over. Time for Constructive feedback so I dont begin pulling my hair out. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Blizzard. Please change this rep farm as fast as you can. remove 70 % of the honorbound quests. Give us 6-7 per day. have the missions reward 150-250-500 per mission depending on difficulty and attach rep to the war campaign missions. Make the overall farm last 7 to 10 days. No more, no less if you insist on gating. This is not unfair. This is a nice copy of MOP's rep design. Tiller farm for instance. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rant continued because frustation: I do not understand why you are so unbelivably hellbent on making such overwhelmingly atrocious design for rep. Design that is SO slow in progress, so mindlessly grindy and repetative to maddening overkill levels. If you think there is a single player in WoW that enjoys doing the same 27 missions everyday for weeks... PLEASE point him / her out. Hell I DARE you. Any moderator reading this. You tell me if you enjoy doing this. I dont understand why you didn't bother learning from Legion. People are freaking out for a while. People complained a lot about Mops dailies. And yet you just keep making it worse and worse. In case you didn't at all listen. MOP's rep had 1 single problem = THERE WERE TOO MANY. It was not an issue farming the rep itself. It lasted a short amount of time. Worked fine. There were just too many. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Conclusion: Please... listen and change this. And last note. In case anyone has the nerve to bring up the whole "pride and accomplishment" factor that is ever famous since EA created that meme... let me just make a direct comparison between Honorbound Rep and Battlefront 2 2017. Go ahead and get triggered. The main criticism of battlefront 2 outside of lootboxes was that the grind was INSANELY long. People just wanted to unlock the heroes and PLAY the game. Thats what I want too. I wanna play a bit and unlock maghar. I Dont wanna do the same freaking 27 DAILIES everyday... on top of contributions and whatever. If mean jesus christ. Even if I had that time I'd go freaking nuts doing that. And if your rep grinds are designed around " turn off your brain" then wtf kind of design philosophy is that? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Last words = War Campaign MUST give rep. REMOVE 70 % of honorbound world quests and put them ALL in 1 zone per day. Give us 5-6 that give 250-500 rep PER mission. And make the rep last a max of 7-10 days. This is how you've done it in the past. It was nice. It was surmountable. It wasn't grindy or mindnumbing. It didn't take almost a freaking month. Thank you. Mega thread over. And in the words of Conan the Barbarian when asking for Cromm's aid in his battle against Thulsa Doom's army and personal guard. "Austrian barbaric accent: Feedback pleases you, CromBlizz!; so grant me one request. Grant me a faster Rep grind! And if you do not listen, then to hell with you! "Gahrrosh53 4m
7m Nazmir Ending Cutscene STILL bugged after 5 months Reported this on the Beta after I got in, that the cutscene for Ateen's Fall is bugged, the camera point's up at the sky and wiggles instead of showing what's happening. It's most likely been reported many many times too, if a quick google search is anything to go by. So why the hell is this still not working. It's the culminating scene that essentially ends the zone storyline, and all you get is a direct upward shot of the pink sky... Completely ruins everything you have worked for in the zone and leave's you with a really crappy feeling :/Ryukai22 7m
9m Best Solo Class? Yo, looking for a good and strong solo class, but who is the King? Demon Hunter or Dk or even Monk? Or another class? Old and new Content. CheersSilvanoshei25 9m
10m 4 month break and no idea what to level I'm back after a little bit of a break and goodness me... After looking on the forums and seeing such a tremendous amount of hatred for various classes, I have absolutely no idea what to level after re-subbing today. I've looked on pretty much all the class forums and every time I think I've made a decision - I read something that makes me feel completely disheartened. I've tested all of my 110s and here is what I've ascertained from playing so far. Fury Warrior feels great. Fast paced and smashes things to bits Assassination Rogue feels very good too. Seems to melt things in seconds. Feral Druid and Ret Paladin seems slower... maybe that will improve with gear? Frost DK appears to be very powerful but I've read horror stories about it being useless in PvP? I want to focus on PvE for the time being but the prospect of not being able to contribute when I dabble in PvP is disconcerting. I haven't tried my Enhancement Shaman yet but I hear people saying it's the worst melee spec in the game? Havoc DH feels pretty good! Seems very reminiscent of Legion but a little bit faster perhaps? Immolation aura is a nice addition. Basically I want a class that scales well with gear - that is looking solid in PvE and is feeling good to play at 120. Advice is greatly appreciated haha.Cowculatéd2 10m
13m Levelling up feels awful Played to 120, and while I'm really impressed with the zones and the content, I just have to hop in here and say that the levelling systems themselves made this the most painful levelling experience in WoW's history by far. As you level from 110 to 120, your character progressively gets weaker. It doesn't get stronger against existing foes and then you find tougher foes - no, it just gets weaker. Every single mob scales with you, enemy players scale with you, and the impact of your gear stats all scale down every time you level up. In addition, you don't earn anything new whatsoever when you level up. Literally nothing happens whatsoever except the game gets harder, with the exception of 120 which, obviously, unlocks the end-game. It was an absolutely painful experience from start to finish, made no less painful by the fact that just a few days prior, Ghostcrawler was in the media defending the removal of the talent trees because getting 2% crit wasn't exciting. Well, it sure as heck is a lot more exciting than losing 2% crit and getting nothing in return, wouldn't you say? I'm making this thread as a message to Blizzard, and hopefully other players will back me up on this: This levelling system is a pile of garbage. I suggest you rethink levels, stat, and character growth when levelling entirely for whatever comes after BfA. In fact, I might even think it a good idea to go back and fix BfA's levelling at some point during this expansion if you can do so without costing us a raid tier or other such nonsense.Ishayu80 13m
13m How is everyones Expansion experience? Hey guys, how is everyones expansion going so far, kind of looking to live through others enjoyment right now, as I havn't been able to muster up the strength to leave my bed and play since my wife left me for my cousin four days ago.. I'm a bit of a mess and any news is good news, so i hope you're atleast gettings epics, while Janine is sleeping with Matthew.Rumpdaddy23 13m
13m Jaina's accent is not Kul Tiran? Like, why? Why did they even make the Kul Tiran accent British-like when they know Jaina speaks American? I was hoping at least the mother would have a similar accent, but it looks like there's not a single person in Kul Tiras that speaks like Jaina does. I know this is insignificant, but it quite bothers me. There's no logic behind this whatsoever.Leinadh4 13m
14m warmode is neat so turn on warmode, my class just became ultimately more interesting, all those pvp tallents now work in the world, my class has buttons again and its fun! so far have not run into a single opposite faction player (I assume this will be a thing when more people have reached max level) bonus plus you get a 10% xp boost to killing mobs really wish pvp tallents were always on, maybe minus raidsPixxel25 14m
15m Azurite Armor first trait choice should be merged. There is no reason to have the class specific trait split over 3 slots. It only serves as a punishment for people that want to play all their specs.Livía8 15m
17m Option to invert or choose the time of day Posting this once again since it's more important than ever, to me personally and to all other night players. I can only play WoW at night. This wasn't true back when Legion launched but it is now. I can just say that even though I know the launch was at night and of course everyone who were here saw the new area at night now, it breaks my heart to know that this is how dark this place will look for all this expansion for me, unless they let us invert or choose the time of day. At least give us that choice. I'd love to see what Zandalar looks like in daylight, and that's how I want to quest around in these new areas. Before the forum trolls reply with nasty comments, consider this: Some people CAN'T play during the day. Simple as that. I'm posting this for all of us who can't. We want to have the choice. We shouldn't be forced to have a game full of darkness just because we can't be here during the day. Having the option to invert or just choose the time of day in the game wouldn't hurt anything. And who knows, maybe some daytime players would love to see what the game is like at night? Please, Blizzard, let us have the option. Or at least let us have an addon that can do it.Arnathon31 17m
30m Photo ID? Why does Blizzard support need my photo ID? It's asking for that before I've even specified my problem. The only photo ID listed as suitable is my passport and I'm not sending a copy of that online. I don't get why they need it. Blizzard have no idea what I look like, so what does Photo ID prove? Is there another way or am I not able to get help?Verapike14 30m
41m TCG Selling thread continued! 3.0 https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616683297?page=26 Ciyn#2226 Offering middleman service for any sort of trades, usualy the fee i charge is 5-10% of the value of the item to be MMed. this changes depending on the item ofc. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614622126?page=4 Currently looking to buy: Pretty much any unavaible item. Collectors Edition Wotlk and TBC Blue Murloc Egg Grommloc Murkalot (Murkalot's Flail) Tyrael's Hilt Carved Ogre idol Perpetual Purple Firework Murloc costume Any TCG mounts for the right price.Ciynpai178 41m
48m Resilient Spellthread not working ? I leveled up to 75 taliloring only to get the enchant on my cloak so I can remove Dazed mechanic from my game experience but I noticed decrease in how many times I'm dazed, I still do get Dazed but tooltip specificly says "preventing you from being dazed while in Kul Tiras and Zandalar." I got dazed in Stormsong Valley and Vol'dun, those are the ones I did look at tooltip of debuff and it was Dazed, I also suspect to get dazed in Drustvar but I didn't notice the debuff there although I did get dismounted. I was wondering if my engineering goblin glider is intefiering with it or maybe it's just broken all together.Shomba1 48m
1h Make HoA account wide - Here's why >>> Everything revolves around progressing your necklace in BFA. You can't use gear with higher ILVL, because you are restricted by your necklace's level. (you can use the gear, but traits are locked, gimping your character). In legion, your weapon was "this thing", but at least you could progress any higher-ilvl gear and many weapons still had plenty good talents, even for early levels/progress. I feel I don't even want to level a 2nd character, because any time I spend on him will simply gimp my main, as already from day 1 doing dungeons/heroics, i'm already sitting in gear with traits I can't unlock for quite some time, without farming next few weeks constantly on him. Making the neck account wide, would give everyone options to play whatever character they feel like on any given day, without it being detrimental to your progress. I feel you guys (blizzard) should've learnt this from Legion ... :/Nifetrikz6 1h
1h High lvl gear= No traits? Why? I need azerite lvl 10+ to ujnlock a 300 piece of gear traits that i upgraded from 280. I cant unlock it till i get my azerite lvl up My old slot was 280 WITH a good trait. I dont understand why blizz did this its kinda frustrating but whatever.Lockhero13 1h
1h Why the rush to be level 120? So, in my main characters guild a guy said that he didn't understand the suffering of some people. I wasn't sure what he meant, so I asked him. He replied that many people (probably including me) have problem to level fast. It was almost like he looked down on me and the others who didn't level fast. He already has a level 120 and a second char that is level 119. Yes, I'm not level 120 (114 atm), but that's a choice I made. Every time a new expansion comes out, I will take my time. I listen to conversations, watch cinematics, read quest text and manuals and I explore as much as I can. I love lore and small details. I feel that if I rush through it, I will miss out on things that makes the game interesting. The guy didn't watch any cinematics, didn't read any quests text or listen to any conversations. Sure, that's the way he play and he can do it if he wants. But I don't understand it. Why? Because at the moment, things like mythic+ and raids are like two and half week away from hitting the servers. Sure, the second time I level an alliance character, I will probably level faster. But when I level my horde character, I will do same as I did with my first alliance character.Abakadabra14 1h
1h Interesting observation about activity BfA @All: As some of you know, I am interested in activity data, character history and other such things. I have been running CensusPlus when and where I can and noticed something rather strange. On some factions, activity at 111 and upwards is as low as about 20%... On others, it is close to 60%. There are also places where one side is far more active than the other. I would like gain some insight, so here is a simple question, any answers much appreciated. Do you currently mostly play as? 1) Alliance, at or below 109. 2) Alliance, at or above 110. 3) Horde, at or below 109. 4) Horde, at or above 110. 5) Neutral pandaren of any level. 6) No clear preference.Trelw68 1h
1h Transfer between EU and US Hey Blizzard! Please, can you add this feature? Thing is, it can be possible that in nearest future i will move to US and i will live here for the life, but it is very sad, that all my EU acc progress will be lost. Can you add feature just to transfer acc between regions? Don't think that it is impossible technically. For players that have 2 EU and US accounts you can add merge accounts function and reward them with special mount or another special thing to compensate buying second account. It would be so great not to lose all this achievements and rare mounts :CCherdakuru6 1h
1h Dont suppose there are any changes to daze coming up? and with daze i mean creature daze when they hit you from behind not spells or what ever. been a "great" feature since vanilla, to slow you and more importantly dismount you. ive been rather much off since.. well cataclysm or so and i was so "delighted" to see this mechanic was still a thing. can we please get rid of it already. why do i "have" to get dismounted when im dazed? let it go already.Peonmaster16 1h
1h Don't ever think about adding Vulpera as a race This talk of them being playable... Well I see it more of Blizzard catering towards a kind of infamous player base... Less cute and hello kitty, more knight and dragons please! Keep this crap out of the game.Rektem85 1h
1h BFA dungeons not droping any loot? So, I leveled to level 120 and I thought the best way to gear is to enter some normal dungeons/find a group for some heroics, so I started doing some. The first time this happened was in a normal Atal'Dazar where I cleared every boss with my group and non of the bosses actually dropped me any items, but only Azerite power. The second time this happened was in a heroic Shrine of the Storm which I did for more than an hour. I was on the last boss (so far haven't got any items from the bosses before that,) looking at the items thinking about my certain 25ilvl upgrade. Little did I know the boss didn't drop me anything and I wasted 1.5 hours of my time grinding 3% azerite power. I have always thought that dungeons certainly drop at least one item per player but it seems I was wrong. I still don't know if it is a bug or simply a game mechanic though.Fionara13 1h
2h The Lord Admirals Lament quest anyone able to complete this - says to take it to the lass in stormwind the question mark to complete quest shows on map but the npc is non talkable at all?Vándel0 2h
2h Booty bay? Struggling getting the bloodsail admiral hat, I'm currently in the phased booty bay however I'm unsure how to become hated with Booty Bay on any of my alts without Bloodsail becoming hated. Any ideas?Lupewulf0 2h
2h Should you respec in bfa? So I MIGHT want to respec from feral to boomkin but im afraid that my gear and this new gear system with the heart of azeroth is gonna get !@#$ed. Should I or should I not?Sebuu8 2h
2h Ateena's Fall Thanks for excellent experience at the end of Nazmir zone where we watch purple blob instead of cinematic. Good thats only beta... right?Jesi2 2h
2h Why is Dungeon Deserter still a thing? I'm really getting sick and tired of premades kicking me out of dungeons for no reason other than they doing their own thing with 0 communication and kicking me for not doing that thing that they think I can magically prophesy what is that thing. Fix your damn game already. And fix the MoP CM Pally legs while at it. They are still unplayably Leggins instead of Legplates.Tosuro2 2h
2h cant find quest for from the depths they come chapter I've went around whole map looking for quest. I went to fort daelin and davenport ,and did all side quests there but still can't find it.Huntlor5 2h
2h BFA is too similar to Legion Title, I'm done farming Artifact Power again. Story and leveling quests were great tho.Azokk8 2h
2h Could we have more character slots in guilds? PLEASE! Dear Blizz, Sadly I know you mostly pay attention to the US forums but I'll try anyways. With adding so many new races. Guilds, like mine, are reaching the cap. Because people like their alts and don't want them in another guild. Not having to go somewhere else and being able to chat in guild is what makes a nice community. You've done a great job with adding more social features which is great. But could we please also increase the cap on characters in the guild? I would also like people who read this to increase this topic's popularity so it gets noticed by the right people. Many thanks!Flashbängs20 2h
2h Max Level. What now? What will you guys be doing at max level now? I know I'll be forced to rep grind until I unlock the Maghar orc race, but that all I've got planned for now. Almost feel as though since hitting 120 there's been no reward..Drekthuul4 2h
2h BfA is totally disappointment, RIP WoW So i decided to play some WoW yesterday and today and I'm not having fun at all. GG Blizz - with class balancing, where shamans and other DPS classes with selfheal overheals your dmg - 2v2 arenas where its like who will have first open will win because its about oneshot (exactly like i said, yesterday i was running some 2s with my m8 and killed warr with killing spree and aimed shot in i think 3-4 secs? - 2 isles for Alliance and Horde to level in peaceful ways? Wtf, this is next worst thing ever made. We had territories for leveling up since Vanilla (2004) where you could PvP while leveling to level cap and now? Now its boring pve trash from 110 to 120 - Warmode totally destroyed WoW as it used to be. Two phrasing between players who have Warmode on or off, no players around, expansion based on war between Alliance and Horde and you can turn off PvP easily - OMEGALUL. /hello QQers from forums since 2004 untill now about being killed while leveling. - Getting marked when you are Alliance/Horde assassin on map? WTF is this "great feature"? Stealth or Prowl is totally useless now when you get this debuff and you are marked for every horde/alliance player on map. I don't know how could somebody enjoying this. Maybe 2018 newbie player or casual players. WoW was great game it has their "up and downs" but now its totally destroyed for me and my friends. I really enjoyed playing this game for 6-7 years, a thousand hours drowned and hundred € spent but everything has its end. I removed my credit card from my account and my subsc expires on 25/8 and my next subsc will be on Vanilla WoW server in future. cyaNatállka63 2h
3h Legion LFR blocked? Hi, I'm kinda new to WoW. Been doing Suramar quest line with my demon hunter. However now that i'm in last quest to kill Gul'Dan i noticed that i cannot use raid finder because i leveled to level 111 by doing Suramar quests. Can't use raid finder at all before i'm level 120 and after that i believe there will be only BFA raids showing? Is my only option to make custom raid and pray that some people find it in that messy list? And with that i would need to clear whole raid just to kill one boss? ThanksEnde5 3h
3h Requirements to unlock allied races, removed later on? Hi Blizzard, I´m just wondering if you can tell me IF and WHEN if so, allied races will be available to pvpers later on? Like, will you remove the exalted requirements a few months later, or when bfa comes maybe? Or are we doomed to never play the races for the new expansion even tho we purchased it =o? Would love an answer, and I bet a lot of pvpers wonder if at least later in the expac, maybe we can start playing the new cool races without having to painfully do content we really despise.Goremosh30 3h
3h Already tired of BFA! It takes forever to lvl and I ran out of quests on Drustvar and it takes forever to enter dungeons. And I have not even hit lvl 114 yet. Takes more than 2 hours for 1 lvl. And the damn horde can't leave you alone when you're in Warmode for get 10% bonus to lvl faster.Paría29 3h
3h No voice acting in War Campaign? Is it intended that none of the character, not even Rexxar, have voice acting? I find the extended silence odd coming from Legion where most notable characters were voiced. Just wanted to check that it's not a bug?Thedice1 3h
3h Loving BfA, Thank you blizzard! With all these negative threads going on about. I want to share something genuine. I've reached level 120 today and the leveling experience was amazing. 2/3 zones I played alone, the last zone I did with a friend and Blizzard really make group effort work! I had an absolute blast leveling and questing. The Island expedition is new but it's pretty fun! I love how Horde and Alliance both have their own "initial" zone and that you can hope over to the 'other side' to do some stuff there too, nothing major so no -real- need to go there if you don't want that. I encountered a few bugs but thats to be expected. Nothing game breaking for me though. Also, I've leveled everything with warmode on. I got ganked a few times but I also ganked a few times back and I feel the real Horde vs Alliance tension and I absolutely love it! Dungeons are refreshing and I love the new challange, can't wait to push keys. As this isn't my first time playing at the beginning of a new expansion I know that most people feel "weak". But nothing new from Legion. This expansion is truely awesome and I'm having great fun again! Thank you Blizzard, you did an amazing job and I'm really happy with this expansion, worth my money! (Disclaimer, this is my honest opinion. I'm not responsible for your experience nor do I claim that my experience is the only 'true' experience. I respect the people who feel let down, but thats not what this thread is about. Please respect my opinion.)Shevarien3 3h
3h Everytime I see Worgen... In bfa... They are using hands instead of weapons in combat. I was able to sit quiet about GM because he is savage but during Stormwind scenario every worgen (and there was a lot of them) was running at all4 and was pummeling my head with his hands. Give back fist weapons to warriors and rogues or allow worgens to be a monk.Jesi3 3h
3h "Best in Show" Quest bugged? Is the quest "Best in Show" bugged? The last zeppelin comes just a sec before the time ends. Never have time to throw the Bolas or even target the zeppeline. Many frustrated players around the riding yard that cant get to 300 points.Bizarro3 3h
3h Thanks Blizzard for a good expansion Just hit 120 and completed all the zoned, i pretty much dinged 120 at the exact same time as i finished the last zone and i've got to say. Good job blizzard, i did not expect this good of an end result. I've had more fun playing BFA tha i've had in all expansions since the release of Cataclysm. The only drawback i feel is that there's no development on the horde situation (with regards to Sylvanas, whom i love btw) But that will most likely come later on since it wouldn't be a good idea to give us the entire story so early in the expac. I'm enjoying the world, the pvp, the quests and their stories. And after getting accustomed to the GCD my class does not feel as clunky as it initially did. Thanks blizz :) And if you come here to leave comments like "hur dur BFA is scuffed etc" please save yourself the time and !@#$ right off :)Firstor10 3h
3h does legion invasions get removed with BfA? what title says ? im asking cuz im lvling my alts from 100 to 110 with legion invasions as i dont have time to do quests and stuff....Mojik6 3h
3h What if Daelin wasnt betrayed? What if Daelin wasnt betrayed by Jaina? So the Alliance got a strong Post in Kalimdor, while the Horde would be still on the march to find new land and settle there. Thrall and his compagnions als wouldnt be captured. But Orgrimmar cant be the main-city because Kul'Tiras would always attack them. So...what would happen? Classic: Horde: The Horde is making Thunderbluff to their main city. While Orgrimmar is mostly lost, the Alliance under Kul'Tiras is striking deep into kalimdor, with the fleet of Kul Tiras also they got the Sea-dominance, which makes any way to get into the northern kingdoms unavaiable. Alliance: Die Alliance are now under the leading of Kul'tiras. Stormwind isnt avaiable to do big action at this situation, even when its 'stronger' then Kul'Tiras. But its weaker because of inner problems. The Nightelfs would join the Alliance but just because of the danger of the Legion- mostly they are isolationists. Forsaken: The Forsaken are on a lost place in the start. Sylvanas cant get support from the Hordeand everywhere is the scarlet crusade. in this situation they slowly drive the crusade out of their main lands and just trys to hold them Burning Crusade: Horde: The Horde gets informations over their shamans and druids from the Draenei which crushed with their Ship into Azeroth. They will join the fight with small expedition corps, mostly druids and shamans. Alliance: The Alliance would get small support from the Draenie. But Kul'Tiras is still the main leading faction, so they want to push more into Kalimdor. Just Stormwind sends reinforcements to the Draenei - while the Nightelfs also work together with them. Pact: The Forsaken see the Bloodelfs in trouble, they start helping them - so the Blood-Elfs now join the Forsaken in some kind of a pact. Because of Kaelthas they are trying to help their prince till he shows its actual face. WOTLK: Horde: The Horde would not intervene in this place. But they will take Land from Kul'Tiras and reaching the west ocean. So they start building up a fleet while in combat with the Nightelfs and Kul'Tiras. Alliance: The Alliance would attack the Lich King, even Kul'Tiras would see that its necessary to react and sending troops. So the Horde can take the land back they conquered from them. Only the Nightelfs stand the Horde in that situation while Stormwind also intervenes. Stormwind Alliance would try to get peace with the Forsaken and Bloodelfs while Kul'Tiras Alliance would have problems with the Forsaken Pact: Because of the scourge the Forsaken and Bloodelfs are very motivated to attack them. They also make a non-aggression pact with the Alliance. Even Kul'Tiras to that time should understand that allies are important. The Pact tries to join the Alliance after defeating the Lich king. Yea... thats how i think it would go in the first add ons :DLemartes5 3h