General

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
8m Post if you want to make some in-game friends My original thread http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6492950450?page=1 reached its posting limit. Therefore I'm redoing it. Firstly, please, when posting your info, press the "REQUEST STICKY" button towards the top right side of the page. If it gets enough hits, it will then be considered by the moderators to be pinned to the front page as a sticky. Generally, when a thread moves off the 1st page, it is harder for other people to notice it. So by pressing that button you are being courteous to others (maybe even absolute beginners to WoW) who may wish to use this thread at a later date than today to try and find in-game friends themselves. Thank-you. Let's face it, we all need friends in-game, whether it is to try for mutual achievements, valor cap HC's, LFR, PVP etc, or to ask someone if they can lend a hand with a problem, or even just to say hello to someone and chat once in a while. So if you'd like to make new friends, simply post in the same format as below. (Note, DON'T list which sex you are as it could lead to unwanted attention, likewise, DON'T give out your email address). About me: Age: 30+ Personality: Laid back and mature Side: Horde only Chars: Rogue: (DPS) Spec: Combat only (I do have an Alliance rogue as well, but its sole purpose doesn’t involve gameplay) Playing time: (at the moment) Mon: 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Tue 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Wed and Thu 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Fri 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Sat and Sun, most of the day. I do play in the evenings Mon-Fri too, but I simply never know just how much Russian-English translation work I need to do until I receive it, so evening playing time is very erratic. Up for: Helping you out if required and it's in my character's ability to do so, HC’s for cap, LFR, ach’s (inc Raids (new and old), HC and PVP) etc. Other interests: Many. Battletag: LadySylvanas#2676 (To add a battletag and request being friends with a person, either A: In the Battlenet client, left click on the blue person icon at the top right, it will then open up a sub column. In the top left, click on 'add friend', it will then prompt you to type (or paste in) the battletag of the person you want to be friend's with. Then click on 'send request' at the bottom left. B: In-game, left click on the yellow 'social' icon towards the bottom left of your screen. It will bring up a sub screen. Enter (or paste in) the battletag and press 'add friend'.Lswindrunner722 8m
22h Updates from @WarcraftDevs Patch 7.1 & 7.1.5 A new patch means a new bunch of tweets from the World of Warcraft development team! This thread is an archive of @WarcraftDevs tweets regarding patch 7.1. ---- @WarcraftDevs is an official World of Warcraft Twitter account offering design insight and information directly from the World of Warcraft Development Team. For past updates, please refer to Updates from @WarcraftDevs - Patch 7.0.3. Aerythlea223 22h
16 Feb Ending Support for Windows XP and Vista Starting later this year, we will begin the process of ending support for Windows XP and Windows Vista in World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, and Heroes of the Storm. Microsoft ceased mainstream support for these versions of Windows in 2009 and 2012, respectively, but since a decent portion of our audience was still using them at the time, we continued supporting them. However, there have been three major Windows releases since Vista, and at this point, the vast majority of our audience has upgraded to one of the newer versions. After these older operating systems are no longer supported, the games will not run on them, so we encourage any players who are still using one of the older OSes to upgrade to a newer version. We’ll be rolling out this change on a staggered schedule, and will post further notices as we get closer to making the change for each game. Aerythlea0 16 Feb
1h Live Developer Q&A - Submit Your Questions! Join us live on Twitch.tv/Warcraft Thursday, March 23, at 19:00 CET, as we sit down with Game Designer Ryan Shwayder for our next live developer Q&A where he’ll be answering your patch 7.2 content related questions. Learn more before you return to the Broken Shore! You can submit your questions here in this thread or on Twitter by using the hashtag #LegionQA. As a reminder, please keep your questions short (40 words or less) so that we can get to as many questions as possible. We look forward to you joining us live on Thursday! Aerythlea48 1h
09 Mar Recent Action Against Real-Money Raid Clears We’ve recently taken action against a number of accounts that were actively participating in and/or advertising the sale of in-game raid or dungeon clears in exchange for real-world currency. Such behavior is a clear violation of the World of Warcraft Terms of Use. Of the players affected, many were members of top raiding guilds. We want to be clear that everyone we’ve taken action against had illustrated full knowledge and intent to violate the Terms of Use. Going forward, in order to ensure fair play and competitive integrity, we’ll be monitoring these activities much more closely in order to make sure that the rules are being followed. This includes selling services for real money, account-sharing, and other violations. Note that while selling assistance with obtaining items, achievements, PvP rating, or other in-game benefits for real-world currency is against the Terms of Use, selling those things in exchange for in-game gold is perfectly legitimate. Players should not feel as though participating in a “gold run” is going to result in negative action taken against their account. If you see people advertising these services, please help us keep the game clean by reporting them. If you’re unsure, here are some common warning signs: A “broker” is offering to match buyers with service-providers. Commonly, a broker will collect real-world currency from a buyer while offering gold to a guild or group that will actually provide the service. Someone offering a service is unwilling to discuss terms of payment via in-game tells, and insists on using a non-Blizzard application to communicate. Also note that Patch 7.2 includes some improvements to our reporting features to add clearer categories for reporting listings in the Premade Group Finder. We’re disappointed to see members of the raiding community participating in behaviors that clearly violate the Terms of Use, and want to be clear that such activities will not be tolerated.Meozeldian1 09 Mar
24 Apr 2014 Social Media & Fansites (Updated: 16/02/2017) Blizzard on Social Media You already know that you can find World of Warcraft news right here on the official community site, but make sure you keep an eye on Blizzard's social networking pages. These sites feature World of Warcraft news, visual media, contests, player-created content, career opportunities, customer support, and much more. Check out what we have to offer, interact with your peers in the community, and share the latest updates with your friends. Official Facebook Pages World of Warcraft Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft Official Twitter Feeds @Warcraft @WarcraftDevs (Design Insight & Info) @BlizzardCSEU_EN (Customer Support) @BlizzardCareers (Careers, Recruiting & University Relations) @BlizzCon Other Blizzard Franchises @Diablo @PlayHearthstone @BlizzHeroes @OverwatchEU @StarCraft Official Google+ Pages Other Blizzard Franchises Hearthstone Official YouTube Channels World of Warcraft Customer Support Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft World of Warcraft on Reddit /r/WoW (not owned or operated by Blizzard)Vaneras2 24 Apr 2014
3m hit/exp rating i do not play WOW since cataclysm and now i dont understand to hit,dodge,parry mechanics. how it Works... i do not see any hit rating or expertise like in cata and im confused... sorry if its stupid Q but its been a long time since i play this gamexDSayllie7 3m
3m Can we please stop with the rng allready? I`m a veteran wow player. I have seen the game develop over years and years. I really love Legion but I have 1 major huge problem with it. WHATS WITH THIS RNG? Why is everything rng? Warforged titanforged gear? Forcing you to do all the boring gear worldquests on your main just incase the item titanforged to 910? And it might have 1 or 2 sockets or a bonus stat. Oh and if you do a +15 or higher m+ then you get a RNG ITEM THAT IS 99% SURE TO BE WRONG STATS OR COMPLETELY USELESS TO YOUR SPEC OR CLASS. Its so many layers of rng that I am actually hitting frustration burnout and seriously considering to quit the game. Because someone with good rng can be 910+ ilvl equipped geared with 2 bis legendaries in 1 or 2 weeks. While others with bad rng lucks never see a single bis legendary or all of the warforged titanforged gear is the wrong stats so you either cant use it or your character starts underperforming on your output compared to your ilvl because your stats are !@#$ but you got bad rng so meh youre stuck using this crappy gear. Oh and lets make the most powerfull loot in the entire game be rng drops from daily quests or LFR. That way people that barely put ANY time or effort into the game might be lucky and get bis gear that people with bad luck may never see drop because you know. RNG IS SO AWESOME. Legendaries aside, when I kill a boss this is the process. Wich items from the loot table that drops is rng, their ilvl is rng, sockets and bonus effects are rng. This is basicly making loot that drops at base ilvl with no sockets or bonus effects undesirable. I have seen people pass on uppgrades because they are trying to wait for titanforged/warforged with sockets etc. because who wants to waste their points or time on a base item right? Blizzard, for %^-* sake stop listening to the vocal minority. You have a good thing going overall here with Legion but if you ever wonder what the dropoff from higher end raiders are. ITS THE RNG. The only way to negate rng is to spend countless hours grinding the game to get the drops you want overcoming the hurdles of rng. WoW is a mmo, there will allways be RNG. But for crying out loud stop with this rng ontop of rng crap. Remove titanforged atleast. Bring the ilvl difference on loot between raid tiers back, dont make it so youre better of farming heroic for titanforged then progressing mythic. When you can get better gear for easier content then what fking reason do players have to even do endgame? USE YOUR BRAIN, STOP WITH THE RNG, REMOVE TITANFORGED. And remove legendaries, or STOP IMPLEMENTING NEW ONES. You are only diluting the pool. There will allways be bis legendaries. Just give people a way to obtain them balance classes around having them and forget legendaries ever happend. But I beg you, on my knees as I am about to hit frustration burnout. Remove titanforged and bonus sockets. Lessen the fking rng. And dont ever let HC drop better items then you get on base from mythic raiding. Or else people wont see the point in mythic. Especially when you make it so extremely difficult. I mean if I can get a what 915 or 920ilvl titanforged from HC NH. WTF reason do I have to spend weeks maybe months wiping in mythic? Instead of just grinding out HC on my alts getting better gear then in mythic? You done fkd up blizz. Please realise it and for the last time LOWER THE RNG AND REMOVE TITANFORGED. PS: Giving players some way to target certain loot in their weekly chests, or loot with certain stats. Or even bringing back reforging stats would help deal with this crappy rng.Kickzyz53 3m
17m Resto shaman or Hpaladin? Tried asking at the paladin forums and got no responses, so i am gonna quote myself here. ... Any help would be appreciated.Hocan1 17m
17m Is it time for another faction So I've recently noticed alot of ingame talk with some players thinking its time for a third faction, a neutral faction. I even made a post in regards to this a few months ago. I still want to see a neutral faction one you can join at the start of your adventure (like the pandas) or one you can join later if you wish. We have neutral npc and I feel it will add a definite new dynamic to the game and of course give us a very meaningful choice. But of course not everyone is happy with the idea, there's an awesome amount of lore and reasoning to us being separate factions and we can't really ignore that. So what about a compromise, I am an alliance player however I do have alts that are horde and I do really enjoy playing them, can we be allowed to interact with the opposite faction more, I love my alliance guild but our horde side is almost non existent I would love to be able to raid, talk or dungeon run with my alliance guild while on my horde character. Would being able to have this interaction at least be a decent compromise both factions can stay separate but we will at least be able to have the option to (kinda) be neutral. so we can interact with the opposite faction if we like. Once upon a time alliance and horde fought but now the feud has kinda been put on the back burner. Just a thought.Dragonsworn19 17m
26m Getting equip for off-spec w/o risking leg drop? Hello, I would really like to make tank off-spec and get equip for it (meaning trinkets and artifact relics, everything else is probably shared with havoc loot table) but I just cant switch loot to vengeance because Im too afraid that legendery might drop. A legendery that I really want for my havoc spec and with that drop I lose all bad luck protection. Is there any way to go around this please?Harsesis13 26m
29m Flametalon of Alysrazor Hello. I have some trouble to get Flametalon of Alysrazor mount. I have run the dungeon in fireland two times and first time I killed everything in the entire dungeon in hope to find the mount drop. I checked some more videos and found out it it was the big bird ( don't remember the name) who dropped this mount. And I went there again today and killed the bird again, but I don't get the mount. Does anyone know if there is something special you need to do for get it? when I look at videos it looks like all gets the mount drop, so I'm not sure what I do wrong. Does someone knows little more about this ?Mczuuee10 29m
39m STOP Saying RNG, it's an algorithm The loot system calculates when you started (time served) and what your ilvl is then decides if you meet the criteria for a good or bad item - so it is not just a single randomised event. Once you meet this criteria for either a good or bad item (which is, as mentioned above, a pre-determined process) THEN the system selects from a pool of items and this is the part that is randomized, however that randomization will also be consistent given the former selection. It's as plain as the nose on your face! So, if you just joined the game today you'll be a very lucky player for the short-term and so your drop rate for good items will be high. However, if you had been playing same character for months and are a high ilvl then I'm sorry the chances of you obtaining anything useful are much, much slimmer. It's a form of catchup (for new players/casuals/rerollers) and a delaying process (for the hardcore/fulltimers). It would appear that those who benefit most would be the casual/new players. Whether you think this is fair or not is another matter.Venger31 39m
43m What happens when you have all legendaries? Currently im missing only one legendary (have all specc specific ones and missing one class specific) and im wondering what will happen after i get it. Am i going to get duplicate legendaries or none at all if i keep the same loot specialization?Adlian23 43m
49m Loot system explained My claim is that it is not random and not completely RNG, but a two part multifaceted process in which only the last part (once it has been decided if you are getting good or bad loot) is randomized. The two measurements used to determine whether you are given good or bad loot are time and ilvl. Share your experience! I am very sure that it will follow the above pattern. Ridicule by all means but once you examine it you'll find striking similarities. The evidence is in your experiences. Q). Did you get most of your best drops at a lower ilvl or when you first achieved 110? Q). Have useful drops become less and less (even though your opportunity for greater loot has gone up?). If the answer is yes, then I am right - that the current system is a scaling one that calculates what and when you receive based off the two measurements I mentioned earlier. Think about it. A Measureable system that dictactes the outcome - but that is not to say you couldn't obtain 3 Legendaries in a week or one every 2 weeks. No, the system merely reduces your beneficial drop rate significantly as you spend more time or progress in terms of ilvl. It does not completely take away your opportunity - hence you will get high ilvl people getting high ilvl items consistently. For example, even you are ilvl 920 (which would mean your drop % of anything useful would be incredibly low i.e. 0.1%) that does not mean you have zero chance - and given there are millions of people playing then there will be those who are successful. Furthermore, as you go along without getting loot your chance to get loot will increase somewhat (but again the type of loot you will recieve will be determined by your ilvl or timed served). Example: You are doing a Nighthold Raid, you are ilvl 900 (according to my principle you would have a low chance of something good dropping - forget what has gone before in terms of your chances in other dungeons we're starting from a base format here) so say lets say that baseline rate for getting something good is 5%, you still must get something eventually right because with 5% you could effectively kill 20 bosses in a row and get nothing and lets be honest that's not happened prior to Legion (or even since vanilla)? So there must exist a secondary drop % and this is where your bad items come in. So say your baseline secondary rate is 20% at the start of the raid, each boss killed that will go up, lets say for this example that is 20%, until you are granted a piece of loot. Ok, so you've killed 3 bosses and unlucky nothing drops, so your next Boss will be 100% chance. This is where the magic happens, so you now have 100%, once that happens THEN the algorithm decides whether you are due a good piece of loot or not (by looking at your ilvl/time served), since in this example you are ilvl 920 the algorithm determines that your rate is 5% for good loot so this will be an honest roll on 100, of which you have 5% chance to gain something, after the internal calculations are determined (so this time you didn't make the internal roll) the process then continues by randomizing a poor item for you - because your secondary (overall) loot chance is 100%. That is not to say that the loot algorithm (in our above example the one controlling the 5% drop rate) doesn't scale, it does, following the same pattern as the secondary loot system albeit at a much slower rate. Share your experiences, consider my system and let me know whether there are comparisons, I am confident that there will be. Though be honest. Calling me an idiot or randomly flaming, although can provide temporary self-relief and satisfaction doesn't really provide anything of use.Venger10 49m
1h People asking/whispering you for loot Hey there, How do you deal with people that ask you for loot after you get something from a boss? Personally, I don't like it when people start badgering me about loot I won. Specially if they only whisper me: "Need" or "U need" Even worse, they throw a tradewindow in my face. If I have something to give away, I will announce it in chat and proceed to give away said loot, as per my own rules. If people start rolling without me saying so, they'll automaticly forfeit their chances on getting that item.Azula48 1h
1h Wow is dying and it's sad. Now i'm not a long time player, i started at the end of cata and the beginning of MOP, and as much as people hated mop because honestly the world and characters behind it were kinda "lame" not in a bad way, but it was all kinda cheesy. Anyway i loved mop, i enjoyed the combat and the game was ALIVE, i could instantly get dungeons when queuing as tank or healer and dps wasn't even a huge problem, now the majority of realms are constantly on low with only 1-2 on high, which causes a problem for some of my characters on the low realms, because i'm having trouble even finding a guild. Now i think blizzard kinda acknowledged that wow was dying when they stopped reporting subscriber count, but even though they know there's a problem, they're doing nothing to fix it, nothing good anyway. They keep simplifying the gameplay to try and draw in casual players or new players to mmos, and i feel all this does is push away the players who enjoyed the challenge the game provided, my favorite class has always been warrior, i played arms warrior and i loved it, the rotation was fast paced and had a lot of options, but now i've found that most classes dont have a rotation of more than 5 skills, and honestly, it's pathetic, the amount of skills that have been outright removed from the game and for what purpose? I cant even tank anymore as warrior because of how !@#$%^- braindead it is to do it. I think the last thing which has really put the nail in the coffin was how much they segregated the community, first with garrisons, which were a godawful idea, and now with the class halls, i dont understand why they thought this was a good idea, one of the big parts of an MMO is the community, and i used to love walking into orgrimmar and seeing hundreds of players milling around mingling, now with everyone in their own class hall, this doesn't happen anymore. Now i'm guessing a lot of people will say that i'm fear mongering, and that's not the case, or maybe it is, but i LOVE wow, and i miss being able to constantly play it without fear of all this mediocrity, when wow dies, whether it's in 2 years or 20 years, there'll be no games that can stand up to it, all other mmo's that have tried to do what wow does have failed, and there'll no longer be such a social and awesome community that exists in wow. I want wow to be like it used to, i want to go back to where the world was so alive with players and honestly, as much as legion is a slight improvement to the travesty that was WOD, it honestly doesn't seem like blizzard will fix this, maybe in arrogance or a lack of real communication, but it's one or the other, to prove this, i'd look to one of the questions panel at one of the blizzcons where someone asked if blizzard would put up servers for old expansions which they replied with "No, and by the way, you dont want that" which honestly was the biggest slap in the face to wow players i've ever seen, whether it was either ignorance or arrogance i cant tell. If blizzard put up even one server for each language of old expansions, i cant even imagine the amount of money and players they would gain, it's ridiculous that they ignore the demand when wow is in such dire straits.Valdari131 1h
1h Follower Item Outline In 7.2 or in a later hotfix, can we also get followers' UI to show an outline for the items they equip? Like wheter its an epic (purple) or rare (blue) item is on them? That would be so helpful for tracking, that we wont have to check the tooltip everytime. Thanks ^^ !Nighteus0 1h
1h we need bigger bags TEEHEEMattdemón25 1h
2h Give blood elves to alliance. After having a blood elf female tell me how to "play" and mocking me when i corrected her i think i honestly had enough with blood elves. So im asking you alliance. Ill give you the blood elves for your gnomes. I know gnomes are small and highpitch voiced, but id be less ashamed to see small gnomes explode in my team. Win win situation. No demon hunters, and no elves in horde, that would be heaven. Let the downvote begin.Wuaff50 2h
3h Past expansions and most common complaints So... I joined this game at the end of WOTLK/beginning of Cataclysm, and it's good to remind how people complained during past years and expansions... just for the record... My memories are like this: --In WOTLK people complained a lot about gearscore, insane requirements about gear and being excluded if you didn't meet these requirements. LFM 5k GS + Link achiev, have a brain or be kicked. --In Cataclysm it seems that people complained a lot about zone redesigns. Alliance complaints were loudest. There was a general sense of unhappiness that Alliance quest progression was quite depressing, that Alliance lost a lot of territorries all the time to the Horde, that Southshore got destroyed. Things escalated when players understood that Theramore would be destroyed too. Forum threads became so big they went out of control, blue CMs had to explain certain facts about how the storyline would progress... We got spoiled about the last boss of MOP expansion. --Mists of Pandaria. Biggest complaint: too many dailies. Lots of dailies. Alliance complaints about the storyline continued during the whole course of expansion, again went out of control in patch 5.3 when they had to help Vol'Jin's rebellion. And most importantly perhaps, people complained about how a legendary was obtainable by a long and difficult quest chain. --Warlords of Draenor - this one is easy. Lack of end-game content. Lack of patches. Garrisons felt too lonely, like a prison. Ashran was buggy for a long time. Lack of flying. --Legion : Too much RNG, legendaries are also random drops, lack of flying (again), gating content behind mythic dungeons, alt-unfriendliness, unhappiness about PVP.Perpeto21 3h
3h Bad Luck Protection : Follower Items? Hey, I have gotten "Eltrig's grace" And i have looked all over MMO-Champion and reddit and no one have been able to say for certain. does champion "legendays" count as one of your legendarys to get, as in Resets your badluck and count as one, and so makes it harder to get the next ones.Decora14 3h
3h Affliction Warlock dps boost help Rerolled to affliction warlock two weeks ago. I'm struggling to get my dps higher. Is there anyone here who can tell me a good rotation and more helpful tips about my class. Thanks in advice! :)ßqz2 3h
4h What is Fel? ♪ Gul'dan don't hurt me Don't hurt me No more ♪ . . . Wait there's more! ♪ We're no strangers to wipes You know the pugs and so do I A full disbanding's what I'm thinking of You wouldn't get this from any other HC Boss ♪ ♪His flasks are ready, curve linked, gear is steady There's drool on his desk already, time for bedy He's AFK, but in the raid group he looks buffed and ready To drop spells, but he keeps on forgettin' What he macro'd, rushed back, Gul'dan's aggro'd He opens his chat, but 'misclicked' won't type out He's chokin', how, everybody's jokin' now No DBM, all dead, over, blaow! Snap back to reality, oh there goes {insert player name} ♪ ... cause they were removed from the group. Inspired by one too many pug wipes.Adaranoy1 4h
5h Login keeps being forgotten Heya Blizz. I have to keep logging into this sight whenever I come back. Should i ignore this as teething problems, or is there something wrong at my side? Stuff like Gmail and Facebook is staying logged in with no probs.Knems7 5h
6h Vault of the Wardens Forgot a quest item (yes Im a numpty) going back in after it was cleared just puts me back in the last bosses room with a locked door. I've seen some comments from people saying it's possible to leave that room. Myth or true? If true, how? :DKeg0 6h
7h WTB Long-forgotten Hippogryph Im looking to buy the Long-forgotten Hippogryph Since i am on a very busy server and im pretty lazy, i wish to buy the mount from anyone who is willing to sell it after having farmed the crystals or is planning on doing it. Please give me a price either here or add me Shinbou#2536Shinbou3 7h
7h Rude People I have life outside this game and I don’t have the time to learn everything perfect at once, I want to enjoy this game and learn things step by step but today I made a crucial mistake, I didn’t not know the proper way to place a keystone in a mytic+ dungeon. I guess I deserved all the things people called me and even my poor mother, because she gave birth to such a worthless person or worse. End of story,, there has to be a way that you can report this people for their obscene language, I have reported several person but Blizzard doesn’t seem to care about that. Well how about if I started to give back what they are serving me, is that a climate we want on this game. People barking at each other’s like dogs, is this the legacy of world of warcraft ?Hunterqw29 7h
8h 7.2 Depleted Keystones Does anyone know if they are improving the mechanism to fix depleted keystones in 7.2? Or will you still be stuck with your depleted key as everyone bails? It would be better if keystones just decremented to the previous level instead of getting depleted. That way at least players will join your party. Also would be nice if Mythic Only could be on randoms.Cùrsé16 8h
8h Unable to zone in.... while encounter is in progress.... i mean rely? some scrubs pull before im allowed to enter boss room, what the f is the idea with blocking players out? theres no reason not to let them in if they been accepted into group.... i do get that loot either way, but im here couse i enjoy the game, not to get free lootziesDamios0 8h
8h fps dies at world bosses? I have had this problem for a while. It may have been that first few world boss kills didn't have this problem, but since then every time. I give up now and ask. Anyone know what could be the cause that when I go near world boss, my fps just dies. I mean game turns into a dia show. Probably frame changes every 10-20seconds. If I press keyboard and move backwards, I may get out of "close range" and suddenly my fps returns. It is when I'm in melee range. When I get out of melee range (even if I still see all people and effects) everything is fine. At first I thought this was due to large amount of people (and may actually be), but they are still there all the time even when everything still works. It is just close range. At any rate, I have tried turning down my graphics settings, but there is little to no change. This does not happen in raids. Only at world bosses. Any idea what happens? Perhaps a fix?Khareal7 8h
8h question im in the guild with my main for more then 8 years and im stil recruit rank and i feel like im being ignored i see gm doing dungeons with officers and other recruits he never asked if someone would join they do mythics again not asking in chat someone wanne join what should i do ?Meliodas12 8h
8h How Many Hours Do You Play? Just out of interest, how many hours do you play World of Warcraft per day?Olrox30 8h
8h REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Today I wanted to rant a little.... I'm doing +15 every week exactly why? Cause the items I get hasnt been an upgrade to me in like forever now.. Blizzard your RNG hates me, pls fix!Skippy18 8h
9h Your three favorite mounts? With so many mounts in-game now and people having different taste, I'm curious! Which are your favorite three mounts that you currently own, or which you would really like to add to your collection in the future but have not yet received? For me, it would be these three ♦ Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent (owned) Has been my favorite ever since it was first announced and I dreamed about owning it for a couple of years. Recently was lucky enough to finally receive this beauty. ♦ Infinite Timereaver (still farming) One of my main reasons for farming timewalking! Have about 4500 kills now, so not as many as some, but here's hoping I'll net this elusive and pretty dragon soon. ♦ Feldrake (owned) Has been a follower of mine for many years and, despite using a rather old model, is very unique and recognizable. It's a perfect match for my demon hunter, too. I'm definitely leaning towards dragon mounts, but I'm also very much in love with birds such as the corrupted dreadwing, all of the pandaren phoenixes and ravenlord!Kerreth27 9h
9h Advice on build Advice needed, Will this build be ok for legion? Ignore the price as they didn't have the prices for all parts and they also didn't have the motherboard I was looking at which is: gigabyte LGA1151 intel H110 micro ATX DDR4 PCPartPicker part list: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/rY86xY Price breakdown by merchant: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/rY86xY/by_merchant/ CPU: Intel Pentium G4400 3.3GHz Dual-Core OEM/Tray Processor (£65.33 @ Amazon UK) Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory (£57.91 @ Amazon UK) Storage: Western Digital AV-GP 500GB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 2GB Windforce Video Card Power Supply: EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WDN4800 PCI-Express x1 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter (£29.60 @ Novatech) Total: £152.84 Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-03-22 21:39 GMT+0000 any advice is much appreciatedSwifftz2 9h
9h Whats happening? Hey guys, I left in WoD, and recently randomly resubbed. Hows the expansion for u guys? Whats ur experience like.Missfist6 9h
9h old animations ?? sup y'all i was wondering does anyone else miss the old animations including the running animations? Why din't blizzard gave us an option to enable the old animations atleast ?Now im just spamming those noggenfoggers which i never used untill legion sad to see them gone for good. *btw i only mean the animations + running so not the old ugly faces from 2004Xevach9 9h
9h Quest limit So are they going to increase the amount of quests because the quest limit you can have active is just pure inconvenience and theres no reason for it to be there.Nonnative28 9h
9h Time for a variety of dances? As topic... is it time for Blizzard to give everyone more than 1 possible dance. Not to remove the current one but just to give more options so we don't have the same single 1 for the next 12 years as the /dance option?Belvarn8 9h
9h Best class What do you think is the best class in wow. With that i mean a class that is fun to play but still top tier in pvp and pveNoskillzz19 9h
10h A second Cataclysm - Thoughts? So, Cataclysm was an expansion which I think the public opinion thought of as "OK". It was liked in some aspects (no pun intended), it was disliked in others, but overall, I think people were more or less alright with it. Now, I realise Legion still has a lot of potential and quite a fair future ahead of it, along with the fact it's got some big plans with the stories it is setting up (Perhaps we'll be going into the Twisting Nether, or Argus). But I would like to turn our attention back to Azeroth. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm really excited to see where we go in the future, but I would like to see an expansion where there is a focus on the 1-60 levelling experience. The current set of quests are very good, and I'm not saying they are bad, just kind of out dated. Now, having seen what the questing team has done with the levelling in Legion and WoD, I would just like to see an expansion where they revisit Azeroth with better quests and having new villains and stories that aren't a result of the Cataclysm (Stormwind Park was rebuilt, but we haven't really done much else). It'd be nice to see voice acted quests and fancy graphics breathe new life into old zones. Now, it would probably be quite taxing on Blizzard to remake most of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms, so if it were done with an expansion, I would expect less from the expansion it was done with. Might be cool to see them just expand onto these old zones, maybe add areas for higher level players, or add a level scaling feature to the zones, or maybe just add a couple new zones altogether. Either way, I'd really like the idea of a slightly shorter expansion with a 1-60 rework with stuff like WoD and Legion. What are your thoughts? Would you prefer they focused mainly on the future, going to new worlds and islands? Or would you prefer a remake of the old zones?Aeoluswinds6 10h
10h Primal Flamesaber mount NEED A MATE Looking for a mate to play the 15 (11-12 games left for me) games with - so we can get the primal-flamesaber mount before it expires :DThéz8 10h
10h Elves shouldn't be demon hunters Elves are supposed to be intelligent, attractive beings. Them being demon hunters is why I don't really want to play one. Why should an elf turn into a freakish hellish demon? It makes no sense. Blizzard should've made a separate race to be DH's but elves are probably the least identifiable race with DH's in my opinion. I do agree with variations of elf such as warrior and DK even, but demon hunters is a bit too far.Lichepriest34 10h
10h Jurassic Insanity I must say, this Un'goro Madness event is quite fun, so instead of my usual complaints about this game, here's a thank you for this event, Blizzard, well done.Guï8 10h
10h Next expansions - Your thoughts? Like the topic says, what is your thoughts on the next expansion? What do you think it is going to be about, or contain, and why? I for one believe it will be some kind of Queen Aszhara expansion, with some Old God N'Zoth goodies. I doubt there will be a Void Lord focused expansion soon since we haven't even dealt with all the Old Gods or Aszhara yet, and these are just the puppets of the Void Lords.Ridgeport27 10h
10h Newbie Hello there, I'm a new player in WoW and everyone is already experienced because everytime I go into a dungeon I get !@#$ on and I don't know why, most of the time they just kick me out. Are there any people who could help me to get into WoW pve or any video I could watch? Any advice is appreciated.Mìdnight17 10h
10h Idea for an event I had an idea for an event, here's how it goes: An annual event of "timewalking challenge mode". Once a year (to keep the rewards unique) players will be able to do MoP's and WoD's challenge modes for a whole week. Once a year for the MoP's ones and another time in the same year for the WoD's ones. So many people ask for another chance to get the rewards of the two challenge modes and I think this is the greatest way to bring them back.Furiex0 10h
11h Unfair Loot system in mythic. Hi everyone! Today I saw the most disturbing RNG event with my own eyes. I have no intention to flame, or make hars topics. The only thing I want, is some recognition, and selfcheck FROM BLIZZARD side. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/L%C3%BCcien/advanced (925 trinket +socket from LFR) First things first: LFR/Mythic What is your first tought about the two difficulty? One is go in, don't be afk and you're good AND DONE, the other is countless hours of farm, AP/Items/relics/legendarys so you can be a useful part of your Mythic raid team, and you have to make nearly perfect execution with a bit of luck aswell, only to KILL the bosses. The only problem in this whole scenario, LFR gives you low ilvl item with POTENTIAL chance to get same/better item, what you could get from MYTHIC. Personaly I only killed first 3 Mythic boss, which I know, "is not real mythic difficulty", but it's blood boiling to think others can achieve more with luck, then me/my firends/my guild with hard work, invested hours in taxtics and everything. And in the end of the day, you can only get 925ilvl item with socket(don't count legendary-s please) but... FROM BOTH DIFF?!?!?!?!? Please think about this, don't let ppl go insane like me, because those ppls who don't need gear for mythic progress, get items like this, which is 865 +60ilvl......(+socket)......... The best upgrade you can get from mythic is (the same 925+socket) 15-20ilvl upgrade if you have 905gear at start. This should be more! Ppl struggling for the same gear "newbies" got from LFR... There should be two solution in my opinion: -Lower the titanforged ilvl cap for every raid outside mythic. -Increase the titanforged ilvl car for mythic raiders. Yes I know it's only affect the so called "hardcore" raiders, but still... Make Mythic more rewarding please!Awzaroth24 11h