General

08 Nov World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Azeroth paid a terrible price to end the apocalyptic march of the Legion’s crusade—but even as the world’s wounds are tended, it is the shattered trust between the Alliance and Horde that may prove hardest to mend. As this age-old conflict reignites, join your allies and champion your faction’s cause—Azeroth’s future will be forged in the fires of war. In World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, you must declare your allegiance. ----- Trailers and Media: World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - Cinematic Trailer World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - Features Trailer ----- Recruit Allied Races Explore Azeroth as one of six new playable Allied Races, including four you've encountered in your campaign against the Legion. Embark on a quest to earn their favour and unlock each race, adding their strength to your faction. Create a new character and complete the full leveling experience to earn a distinctive Heritage Armor set. Learn more about Allied Races here. New Continent - Kul Tiras As a hero of the mighty Alliance, journey to the seafaring kingdom of Kul Tiras, home of Jaina Proudmoore. Untangle a web of betrayal and dark magic as you encounter power-hungry pirates, witches wielding death magic, mystical sea priests, and more. Explore the stony peaks of Tiragarde Sound, trek across Drustvar’s high plains and red forests, and navigate the intricate inland canals of Stormsong Valley as you convince this fractured kingdom to join your cause. New Continent - Zandalar Prepare the Horde for war by recruiting the ancient empire of Zandalar. In this troll-dominated territory, ancient evil waits to be unleashed on the world as you battle crazed blood-troll worshipers, gargantuan dinosaurs, and titan constructs. Discover Zuldazar, the oldest city in Azeroth; unveil the bleak swamps of Nazmir; and traverse the deadly deserts of Vol'dun. Plunder Uncharted Islands Set sail for the previously unmapped isles of Azeroth. Battle in groups of three as you race against cunning rival intruders—or enemy players—to collect the island’s resources. Constantly evolving challenges await as you traverse frozen landscapes near Northrend, open the gates of an abandoned Gilnean castle, navigate a war between elementals and more. Storm the Warfronts Head to the frontlines and take part in a large-scale 20-player cooperative Warfront to claim a key strategic location. Build up your faction’s forces, lead the charge as your troops lay siege to the objective, and battle the enemy commanders as they make their last stand in this new PvE mode inspired by classic Warcraft RTS battles. Infuse Armor with Titanic Might Take control of the Heart of Azeroth—a legendary neck piece entrusted to you by Magni Bronzebeard. Imbue it with Azerite, an invaluable resource that’s emerged in the Legion’s wake, to customize your armor with new powers and traits. Enter a World Divided New Level CapStop the spread of the Blood God’s corruption, unearth the secrets of a lost titan vault, and much more as you quest to level 120. New Dungeons and RaidsFight through all-new dungeons like the golden city of Atal’Dazar, and the outlaw town of Freehold! Character BoostAdvance a new or existing hero character to level 110 instantly, and be ready to join your new allies in battle! CommunitiesFind adventurers who share common interests through in-game Communities and join cross-realm social groups. Aerythlea0 08 Nov
14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
24 Apr 2014 Social Media & Fansites (Updated: 10/07/2017) Blizzard on Social Media You already know that you can find World of Warcraft news right here on the official community site, but make sure you keep an eye on Blizzard's social networking pages. These sites feature World of Warcraft news, visual media, contests, player-created content, career opportunities, customer support, and much more. Check out what we have to offer, interact with your peers in the community, and share the latest updates with your friends. Official Facebook Pages World of Warcraft Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft Official Twitter Feeds @Warcraft @WarcraftDevs (Design Insight & Info) @BlizzardCSEU_EN (Customer Support) @BlizzardCareers (Careers, Recruiting & University Relations) @BlizzCon Other Blizzard Franchises @Diablo @PlayHearthstone @BlizzHeroes @OverwatchEU @StarCraft Official Google+ Pages Other Blizzard Franchises Hearthstone Official YouTube Channels World of Warcraft Customer Support Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft World of Warcraft on Reddit /r/WoW (not owned or operated by Blizzard)Vaneras2 24 Apr 2014
12h Post if you want to make some in-game friends My original thread http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6492950450?page=1 reached its posting limit. Therefore I'm redoing it. Firstly, please, when posting your info, press the "REQUEST STICKY" button towards the top right side of the page. If it gets enough hits, it will then be considered by the moderators to be pinned to the front page as a sticky. Generally, when a thread moves off the 1st page, it is harder for other people to notice it. So by pressing that button you are being courteous to others (maybe even absolute beginners to WoW) who may wish to use this thread at a later date than today to try and find in-game friends themselves. Thank-you. Let's face it, we all need friends in-game, whether it is to try for mutual achievements, valor cap HC's, LFR, PVP etc, or to ask someone if they can lend a hand with a problem, or even just to say hello to someone and chat once in a while. So if you'd like to make new friends, simply post in the same format as below. (Note, DON'T list which sex you are as it could lead to unwanted attention, likewise, DON'T give out your email address). About me: Age: 30+ Personality: Laid back and mature Side: Horde only Chars: Rogue: (DPS) Spec: Combat only (I do have an Alliance rogue as well, but its sole purpose doesn’t involve gameplay) Playing time: (at the moment) Mon: 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Tue 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Wed and Thu 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Fri 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Sat and Sun, most of the day. I do play in the evenings Mon-Fri too, but I simply never know just how much Russian-English translation work I need to do until I receive it, so evening playing time is very erratic. Up for: Helping you out if required and it's in my character's ability to do so, HC’s for cap, LFR, ach’s (inc Raids (new and old), HC and PVP) etc. Other interests: Many. Battletag: LadySylvanas#2676 (To add a battletag and request being friends with a person, either A: In the Battlenet client, left click on the blue person icon at the top right, it will then open up a sub column. In the top left, click on 'add friend', it will then prompt you to type (or paste in) the battletag of the person you want to be friend's with. Then click on 'send request' at the bottom left. B: In-game, left click on the yellow 'social' icon towards the bottom left of your screen. It will bring up a sub screen. Enter (or paste in) the battletag and press 'add friend'.Lswindrunner914 12h
2d Antorus, the Burning Throne Release Schedule It’s been an epic few days for World of Warcraft, including the announcement of the Battle for Azeroth expansion at BlizzCon, but there’s one more announcement we didn’t get to: when you’ll be able to enter Antorus, the Burning Throne. We’ve now finalized the upcoming raid’s release schedule and are pleased to share it with you today! Antorus, the Burning Throne Release Schedule • November 29: Normal and Heroic difficulties • December 6: Mythic difficulty and Raid Finder wing 1 • December 20: Raid Finder wing 2 • January 3: Raid Finder wing 3 • January 17: Raid Finder wing 4 Additionally, Legion PvP Season 5 will end and Season 6 will begin the same day that Antorus opens on Normal and Heroic difficulty (November 29). Good luck! Aerythlea23 2d
2d Updates from @WarcraftDevs Patch 7.3 A new patch means new tweets from the World of Warcraft development team! This thread is an archive of @WarcraftDevs tweets regarding patch 7.3. ---- @WarcraftDevs is an official World of Warcraft Twitter account offering design insight and information directly from the World of Warcraft Development Team. For past updates, please refer to Updates from @WarcraftDevs - Patch 7.2.5. Aerythlea53 2d
33s No cosmetic transmogs in shop? Most games within this genre sells cosmetic armor sets, and makes a lot of money on it aswell. How come blizzard doesnt focus on this? (excepts those helmets that came years ago, which i dont understand why havent been implemented on the in-game shop). I thought for sure that the helmets was just a part of a complete set that might come out later.Zanpakuto23 33s
1m Why does only 3% of players play monk? Is this a sign they aren't enjoyable or perhaps lack of sets for transmog? What is it? To add some flavour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNe0vOTdK2I - This is kinda what I imagine when playing monk, just raw precise striking! Pretty cool.Senzin95 1m
3m Blizzard give reasons why Void Elves exist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqA2A5kh_3w&feature=youtu.be&t=5m23s I just thought, i post here for anyone wondering why Blizzard choose this race. Yeah they are asspull.Barnold123 3m
4m Open questions to Blizzard: patch 7.3.5 Hi, Since patch 7.3.5 will probabliy hit when or close to the date in which my current sub ends (resubbed for 3 monts after Blizzcon, experienced Argus and didn't like it), I'm most interested in a couple of questions that will make lots of difference to my either to keep sub going to wait till BFE pre-launch. 1. Does the leveling changes will include tunning up the difficulty of leveling, at least to people like me that choose not to use any heirlooms? Means, with all due respect to the new experience, it won't really help if any mob will be 2-hitted again, and even make it worse, as the creatures will scale to my level and I won't be able to go for creatues few levels higher then me. 2. Are any of the allied races coming with 7.3.5? means - it's nice to get new leveling methods, but we also need soemthing to level... esepcially people that keep their last vacant places in the 50 char limit for the new allied races :-) I admit - I got a certain hype after Blizzcon, and thus resubed. But Argus feels (personally for me) non immesrive, tiny and there's not much to it after the story ends, except for the raid. My questions are meant to find out, if there's something worthwhile (non raid and non argus) coming in patch 7.3.5, enough to keep me around. Thanks :-)Amnastária15 4m
6m Project 60/70 guilds amassing onto RP realms? Can someone explain me why there's suddenly tons of project 60/70 reroll guilds being created on RP realms that have people creating characters and playing in them with 0 regard to roleplaying? Ok, fine, so they're not into roleplay but keep to themselves right? NOPE! They harass and disturb roleplayers and have 0 respect to the RP realm rules. No proper character naming, trolling. You name it, they destroy the community. Why are these guilds being created specifically on RP realms when they have no intention to RP at all? And why the sudden spike of all these people needing to do this? Is this one of those things were a streamer does something and their idolizing fanbase must follow along like a stupid herd of sheep?Dinglepop42 6m
9m Paladin vs. WoW Dear, I will try to be as simple as i can ; How can i defeat a cancership Paladin in WoW ? Thank you...Elberaiv18 9m
14m Game is really expensive.. In my country 13 euro equal to 60 moneyyyyyyy like 60 euro and its fc.in hard to save money.. Im a student as u think i cant earn money myself pls make some changes to the payment methods it shouldnt be the same price in every country!!!!!Mennan25 14m
18m Need opinions Hey everyone. So basically I need peoples opinions. Im a returned player. Originally im from Australia and I started in the Oceania/u.s realms early TBC and went on a several year hiatus after cata release. Ive returned since July this year after moving to EU. Started a brand new account because im in Europe now and ive played through legion, done alot of quests and exploration achievements, unlocked legion flying and done most pve stuff apart from high raiding. (Im really enjoying playing on my own terms and doing what I want, when I want, from loremaster grinding to just archaeology). But lately i have been missing my original account. It has my old achievements and everything from back then and I do miss it, but being in EU now and having to start legion all over again is an undertaking. What do u guys think? Should I leave the old Pally retired and keep with the fresh account, or go big dick and return to old faithful and nut it out all again before BfA? My ultimate goal is to achieve Loremaster title. My old account is actually slightly ahead in progression of loremaster than my new one.Monabar2 18m
21m Character Slots Imbalance I am not here to complain about the 50 character limit, not entirely by the limit of characters on same realm but somehow things got weird while a deciosion was made towards realms being connected. So right now we have 2 cases, 2 connected realms that acts like one, allowing players up to 24 chars in same guild and some unconnected realms with 12 max chars in same guild. How is this fair ?Lunasaaraa6 21m
21m 'Stable Servers' is not VANILLA! Gluxi2 21m
36m Change Titanforging in BfA Please cap titanforging with a max increase of 10 ilvls max don't ruin raid progression in the next expansion.Postura348 36m
1h 7.3 Animations to Old ones as an option. Hi there. I first wanna start out by saying. That countless threads about this specific topic has been created talked and closed, with no following responds from any DEVs. Second I want to mention that the topic has always been about Animations. The old style of animations such as /cast and /run many people including myself dont like the bouncy way of new character models. I personally like the old animations and character models because Ive been playing ever since WoWs first days - I do however NOT support private servers. Third Countless of hours has been put into this topic. I have dont countless of research on daily basis. I've looked into Programs which Blizzard think of as Illegal to use in term of their game. I've tried most commonly programs in order to change the appearance of my toons. Ways to advance program the old character models back so I could shut this thread once and for all. Because I am sick and tierd of using my game-time on the forums, Forums is not worth a subscribtion CONCLUSIONS OF THE MANY THREADS I'VE BEEN GOING THRU: In fewer words The old option from Warlord's of Draenor which is still in the game, could allow players to switch between old and new ones, Except that the old models is NOT the old animation rigs anymore. I and alot of more people want to see this change re-appear. Second in conclusion : As mentioned earlier Countless of other threads. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17610982838 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742925184#7 http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1517310-Artcraft-Huntress-of-Teldrassil-(New-Female-Night-Elf-Model)?p=38516678&viewfull=1#post38516678 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15162507882 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17610942375 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17610921151 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742925184 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15161423038#6 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14881058368#4 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742925184?page=2#33 http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1556655-Female-Draenei-Model-Old-vs-New?p=33524767&viewfull=1#post33524767 http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1517310-Artcraft-Huntress-of-Teldrassil-%28New-Female-Night-Elf-Model%29?p=35228404&viewfull=1#post35228404 http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/12439455182?page=27#post-538 mmo-champion.com/threads/1811657-1-message-for-each-person-topic-without-debate-%28could-you-%29?p=34671194&viewfull=1#post34671194 A small amount of topics within this problem of the new and old Animations. I am NOT saying that the artists job is terrible. But for me WoW is the old animations and seem to me that it is for alot of other people. Therfore I do NOT ask blizzard to remove the work and art they've put into the new animations as a big amount of players do seem to like them aswell. But for me this is not WoW. Simple solutions: 1. Bring the old option back similar to WoD. If people then get tierd of half of their abilities doesnt work they will eventually change to new models I assume, but as for us who dont care for a fancy casting animation but grew love for the old ones the option should remain. In fact ever since this change I have been playing on Alts which I never did. I have been changing race/Faction for countless of times, not only on my main but for several ALTS. 2. Bouncy animations is NOT for everyone. 3. I do however see myself keep playing the game, even tho this issue actually made me quit for a good period of time, but as I still did my research but unable to respond to forums I re-subscribed. Now the biggest case in EUROPE of this topic has been closed. I hereby would like to reopen it in order to keep this topic to Blizzards attention. LAST a few videos I have come across with other players who tells the story from other perspectives. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmTnOS4FGGI&t=2s - technical and even this guy did an amazing job trying to restore. same guy in different topics due to this issue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isI-hXdxWQw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcF6H1MXdM8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsTqAinqfnk - Best of all this video heavily describe how it felt for the many players when the old animations were lost. WORTH TO WATCH NEWEST AND BEST TOPIC OF ALL : Has ups and downs involving going to a DEVs private tweet account is No good but this issue is huge. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758727906?page=1 I hereby thank you for reading my message I hope you'll take the time and go thru all or most of what I have shared with you today. In the end if this I would also like to ask Trolls and People who just wanna be right to stay out of this topic. AS many of us has been reading countless of other responds on the many topics as mentioned. Thanks again /SLAUGHSlaughness135 1h
1h A Story Suggestion BfA - Contains spoilers If you've read the title, then there will be spoilers. Final chance to leave! We found out at Blizzcon that Azshara is the final boss for one of the up and coming raids and whilst yes that's a great idea and can't wait to see the unfurls, a thought hit me going forwards. Azshara is this all powerful being, she's made an appearance in Legion in Azsuna and will appear in the first 'tier' raid of BfA, but what if instead of killing her outright, we didn't do that first time but weakened her and she made her escape? I know we're the Champions of Azeroth, but I think for someone as powerful, old and prominent as Azshara a bit of staged destruction would be appropriate. Maybe over the course of the expansion killing her in stages and eventually she ends up further down the ladder of bosses into the end raid. Example: Raid 1 - Azshara is the end boss. We defeat her but she escapes Raid 2 - Azshara is a somewhat in the middle of the raid. We defeat her again and she escapes once more. Raid 3 - As we approach the final boss of BfA She appears once more and we defeat her properly and finally before pushing to the last bosses. As she weakens her form becomes more twisted and 'powerful' in that she becomes more and more desperate to survive! So this still leaves the option of advanced mechanics open to the development team. It might not appeal to everyone, but it would be more of a fulfilling arc for the story of one of the fan favourites. We've been calling for an Azshara raid for years and someone this popular and this powerful in my opinion would be well received as feeling like an actual threat. Sometimes the best enemies take longer to kill, but it could be remembered as something Lich King level worthy in an expansion. Or maybe like we had Kael'thas for example in Outland! This is of course just my two cents worth! Opinions/feedback welcome!Árani10 1h
1h "Running Wild" Worgen racial Hello , I might be not first person who writes this but anyways i'll write :) , when i was playing on my druid i was able to do gathering stuff and some other quests which required to pick up something without leaving travel forl , it would be great if worgen's "Running Wild" will work same way , why it's not like druid's travel form ?Valdanar0 1h
2h Horde Paladin Allied Races? Hi! I'm pretty happy as a blood elf, I'm not race switching, but it seems weird to me to leave out the option of playing an allied race as a horde paladin completely? Did they forget about paladins when they made the allied races? Am I missing something here?Iscy29 2h
3h Racial re-balanced, time? With the new "races" coming in BfA, it might be time to revisit the racials?Heymom33 3h
3h pvp this is a question for Blizzard. Are you planning to do something about the horrible pvp in the new expansion like balancing it abit because in legion its just BAD ?Picollus4 3h
3h Using the light in BfA Just as the title says. During the BfA trailer anduin is able to call the light and cast a mass rez. Why is the light helping in such a big way in a faction conflict? I know i'm horde but even if this was cast on the horde side i would still be asking this question. The light is supposed to fight against darkness and protect the weak so it makes no sense to intervene in a war especially when the prisons of the old gods are becoming weaker. ps: Sorry for the mediocre english. Its not my main language edit: fixed a typoDeathsilva32 3h
4h Void Elf discussion I'm sure as Fel that lots of discussions have risen over this topic with people putting down their views and saying their peace and then someone else saying its all defective Elekk turd. So here's my peace on Void Elves. They are the Sin'dorei who decided to tap into the Void and were thus cast out by their (now) Blood Elf cousins. They're found by Alleria who promises to help teach them control. So it's not a totally farfetched story but my only quip is, simply, why not just give the playerbase High Elves instead of this completely new version of an elf? The reasons for Blizzard not introducing Quel'dorei has always been that they are a minority since the Scourge marched on Silvermoon City and destroyed the Sunwell. There simply isn't enough of them left to justify a playable race where suddenly thousands could potentially pop out of nowhere as Player Characters. They also have no government, no real culture and no organized groups. They simply exist in the world. Take a look at this lore bit... Modern high elves are a rare sight, and are commonly mistaken for blood elves. In consequence, there are so few high elves left on Azeroth today that they cannot be considered a race in anything other than the biological sense. High elves did not gather in any significant numbers, nor did they act as a coordinated whole. They are a very small group of individuals scattered all over the world. As such, they do not have common opinions or goals. Indeed, modern high elves cannot even truly be said to have a culture—only a past filled with glory and regret. Taken from: https://wow.gamepedia.com/High_elf So why Void Elves? Basically the Sin'dorei took upwards of 90% of the remaining High Elves which obviously dwarfs the pure Quel'dorei populace. Now there's no exact number of how many Void Elves were exiled but now the Sin'dorei people are less for this exile. There will have to be a huge number of Void Elves to justify making a Player Race so I'd estimatge that around 35% of the Blood Elf people started looking for something more powerful than Fel magic which led them to the Void. I'm guessing it's because they are a Light driven society again which a powerful Blood Knight like Lady Liadrin (who was also once a High Priestess of the Light) that they were exiled for their actions. I have a strong belief that Liadrin will play a part in their exile. Remember that the Blood Elves are addicted to magic, which was why they accepted the Fel so easily when the Sunwell was destroyed and despite their lingering addiction being sated by the reborn Sunwell, more than a few would surely lust for more power. Anyway, so that potential 35% is a much grander number than the 10% of pure High Elves still alive. Let's not forget that they are united under Alleria, much unlike the High Elves who have no formal form of government or even a true home. Void Elves are a people and since they stand united under Alleria, they have a far better chance of surviving and prospering as a race. Much like the Blood Elves when they banded together to rebuild Silvermoon, they became a race through unity and having a place for their entire population to live in and start rebuilding. I hope these reasons can satisfy some people, I have no doubt people will defend their cases against them and I look forward to reading these arguments.Eocaan27 4h
4h What is the best class in the history of WoW? Im not talking in one specific expansion where a specific class was very good, Im talking since Vanilla till today, which class you think is the best and why? For me I think it would be the Druid (not biased at all :D ) but seriously, I like how Druids are very versatile and fill any role, plus you can (or you were) really switch off roles inside a dungeon or raid instant ( remember when you were able to off tank when the tank died and save your friends from a wipe). Add it to the deep lore that Druids got throughout the whole story of WoW (expect for the lame Malfurion that I am ashamed of as a Druid) What do you think?Shashak59 4h
4h Phasing and WPvP: out of control.... Is not possible that people escape to WPvP, in a WPvP zone just by phasing out 1 sec before they die.... really!!! BLOCK PHASING WHEN IN WPvP ZONE!!! It's boring, is an ABUSE OF THE GAME MECHANIC TO ESCAPE A DEFEAT IN WPvP!!!! This morning happened 3 time in a row... i was winning and they started run straight and DISAPPEAR in another phase... is the new "bouble" ... seems like a cheat mode ... Really its a joke... escaping with Engineer skills, ability, CC, it's legit and ok, but phasing out.. really... no words.. sorry 4 bad english btw :DMoarbouble0 4h
5h Black Friday ? Hi, Come back to the game this evening after a little time off, after meeting some old buddies we've decided to give WoW another go for nostalgia purposes I guess. My question at the moment though is; What is the likely hood of a Black Friday / Cyber Monday deal on server and faction changing as I'm requiring to move my toon across server and making them the opposite faction. Do I pay the £46 now or hold off until next weekend ? Thank you.Softstab4 5h
5h Sealed tome of the lost legion!Finally! Does Shan'ze rirual stone drop anymore on Isle of Thunder? Been killing 30+ rares and I only get gold. I want to get the green fire for one of my warlocks. Is it still possible to get more than pay a lot of gold from AH? On the realm I need sealed tome of the lost legion cost more than 70k!Cìndarella7 5h
6h Mythic + score implementation and rewards This has probably been mentioned before, but as a suggestion to the game developers for the next xpac it would be nice to have Mythic + score implemented in the game interface, without having to rely on external websites. It could even be used similarly to how arena rating currently works in game, with the implementation of cosmetic rewards like titles, mounts and pets for finishing a M+ season (or raid tier) within a certain score % of the playerbase, eg. top 0.5% gets a special mount or something similar. Seasons could reset whenever a new major raid tier releases, when players have access major gear upgrades, similarly again to how pvp seasons work.Chrone6 6h
6h Need some help on realm transfer. I am currently on bloodhoof playing horde, but the realm seems to be really died out. whit almost no one in the major citys. Any tips on good realms to transfer to for the horde? i like it to be busy :). Thnx in advance.Picollojr9 6h
6h Void Elf Names Now, just like when Demon Hunters were introduced, we should come up with some proper names for Void Elves! I'll start: DarknessIncarnate Shadowmourne Syylvaanaas AlleriaVampir Crawlinginmyskin xxblacktearsxx SoulReaperSashirus32 6h
6h Let us unlock allied races in Legion If we're looking at 9+ months of Argus, then it would only make sense to let us unlock the allied races before BfA launches.Fluffybooty21 6h
6h Unstable Arcanocrystal Im so sick and tired of this stupid trinket. even the 860 version is better than a 930 tarnished sentinel medallion (the 2nd best trinket st for marksman hunters). "Great game design". And in antorus we have to get the new leg trinket + arcano... none of the other trinkets come close Im getting up at night to do the invaions, so I dont miss a single chance at getting it before antorus, having purchased 95 relinquished trinkets so far... Blizzard nerfed the karazhan healing cloak since it was "too strong for its ilvl" - why cant they do the same for arcanocrystal... sorry for rant, just so sick and tired of thisKolbiørn55 6h
7h Let existing Draenei become Lightforged. As far as I'm aware, the Lightforged differ only in that they have sworn themselves to a Naaru, the prime Naaru in this case. But if it can only done through swearing to serve the prime Naaru (which Illidan destroyed, rightfully so), then why? I've played a Draenei paladin for years, many people have played paladin and priest Draenei for years. Is that dedication to the Light not enough? I'd rather not have the Lightforged Draenei in that case. I mean they're literally Draenei that are just a bit more committed to the Light and have some new customization options, that could just as well be applied to the normal Draenei. The Lightforged even get the Mark of the Naaru floating in front of their heads, which was originally planned as a feature for all Draenei.Aethyn13 7h
7h Saberon as allied race Considering that Blizzard is only implementing races that use existing playable models. I vote for Saberons because they use the worgen model. So they are ready for useBullnakano14 7h
7h Feel like there is nothing left to do So ya.. like the title says - I am bored af, and dunno what to do. Doing mythic+ / raiding bores me to death, and PvP is a shadow of its former self. Any suggestion on what to do? What do you guys usually do when you're bored playing the game?Frasiyav10 7h
7h Time Lost Proto Drake Advice Hi guys I wanted you guys share experience how you manage to get Time Lost Proto Drake I have been camping on/off was getting frustrated wasting my time sometime I felt like this mount doesn’t exist anymore is there any advice simple easy way to get this mount I’m dying for this mount.Rohann13 7h
8h Vulpera (fox) as allied race please? I've been posting on almost every 'Allied races' thread, wanting these little guys to be our next playable race. Can this happen Blizzard, please? I just can't...it's too much! I simply adore foxes and not being able to play as one will kill me hahah. https://i.imgur.com/nRzITAb.png Here's a screenshot of one. Make it happen! Also, do they have tails as a race? If not, they really should have nice bushy fox tails!Altherius50 8h
9h No cosmetic transmogs in shop? Most games within this genre sells cosmetic armor sets, and makes a lot of money on it aswell. How come blizzard doesnt focus on this? (excepts those helmets that came years ago, which i dont understand why havent been implemented on the in-game shop). I thought for sure that the helmets was just a part of a complete set that might come out later.Zanpakuto0 9h
9h Camera distance slider? Hey guys, am I blind or is the distance slider removed?Mipriest11 9h
9h If you have an hour to spare Check out MadSeasonShow's latest video. The evolution and history of WoW part 2 :The Burning Crusade https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjV1E4Tj27UUdo6 9h
9h Scarlet Crusade faction for BoA Now - as Tirisfal and kinda everything south of Quel'Thalas are coming under proper human control, it seems like a great time to finally add one of the most hyped and cool bunch of folks in the game as a faction: The Scarlet Crusade. Alliance only ofc. Face it: once the Alliance occupies those areas, the Argents aren't gonna be happy about it, and at least refuse to fight and submit to Allied control. They have forsaken and other hordie members among them who will refuse to take part in the slaughter of the forsaken and the re-populating of Lordaeron with homans. They're even likely to defend civilian forsaken from being mercilessly butchered, those traitors. There's only one organisation who can help you there. And it's already got kinda the same ideology as Greymane - apart from him being a doggie ofc. So please... Blizzard... please - let us finally get Scarlets as a faction for BoA! =)Khadiya23 9h
9h Character from another acc? I have one high lvl (90 or so) wow character on my old battle.net acc and i wonder if i can transfer it to my curent acc.Podgofury5 9h
10h Need to decide I'm thinking about playing a ranged class that has specs for dps and heal. I was thinking heal spec->PvE and dps spec->PvP. And i can't decide between Druid and Priest. What do you guys think? (Remember for druid just balance not feral as dps)Elpodgo6 10h
10h Battle for Azeroth Whom will win? So since there's none on the eu forums i decided to make one so on the us forums about it. It was stated something about that the horde would be struggling to survive but it'd still be there. But tell me your comments about itHolbart53 10h
10h Customisation after 10 years I haven't played in a while and i logged on to see what was new...only to find they still haven't added any character customisation at all? No new faces. They may have updated the models but they didn't bother to make new ones! No new haircuts - They should have loads but they have only added like 4? since launch and the rest are just went cross race. Last ones were Cata i think? No new markings/scars/tattoo - 10 years and these have never been touched. Anyone else think they should maybe put more work into this? if they did less they would have to take things out!Kelastra6 10h
10h How likely are High Elves now? Sorry if this is the wrong place for this. Not sure where to post speculation So I'd kind of resigned myself to being a Horde blood elf, and it seemed the dominant argument was that High Elves are reskinned Blood Elves, they're practically the same race and it would mean giving "Blood Elves" to the Alliance But now allied races are coming out and we have reskinned taurens, chubby night elves for the Horde, reskinned Draenei, and actual blood elves for the Alliance (called void elves and reskinned, but even in lore they are blood elves, in the same way that blood elves are high elves anyway) Yes, I know that blood elves are high elves are void elves, but they're also reskins and have their own class lore and abilities, and this applies to all of the allied races. That said the old arguments are much weaker now and it's got me wondering if Blizz is testing the waters before they take the plunge with High Elves and Coffee Orcs. This will be the first time they added more than two races in an expansion, and as allied races they're implemented in a different way than the other races were, as unlockable skins, sort of. Makes me wonder if there will be a new high elf rep faction, and getting it to exalted will unlock a high elf allied race, perhaps in 8.1, 8.2, 8.3 or 9.0 I read some stuff that one of the big devs said high elves and blood elves are the same thing so they dont see the point in adding high elves, but that basically applies to lightforged draenei and draenei so I still think they might do high elves. Especially since they're now giving us wow classic and that's another thing that a lot of people have been wanting and never thought they would get Thoughts?Lenneth63 10h
10h Weapon limitations for classes Why can't my Troll hunter use 1 handed weapons in survival spec like he used to do in Vanilla? Same for my orc warrior who can't use 1 handed weapons in Fury? Whats the hate against 1 handed weapons? Please I beg you. I want to roleplay my hunter in an Troll Berserker from warcraft 2 but I can't. They CAN dual wield 1 handed weapons but they can only do Wing clip and Muzzle........ WHY???? Same for my warrior I want him to use fist weapons to roleplay as shattered hand orc but I can't because I can't use 1 handed weapons I CAN wear them but I can't use them and yes I know at lvl 110 it's pointless because of artifact weapons but they are lvl 60 and next expansion we don't have artifacts anymore anyway. So again Why limit us in this customization? It doesn't make sense to put in (requires two handed weapon) on every ability. There are so many cool 1 handed weapons. I don't like big 2 handed weapons they are so clunky looking. Also why do the monks fist weapons dissapear every time you use tiger palm, whirling dragon punch and some other abilitys. It looks so stupid and every time those fist weapons get unsheated and I can't show off my awesome fist of the heavens hidden artifact transmog. ele shamans fist weapons always stay on. Guardian druid fist weapons always stay on. Why not monks the most important ones and the only ones that actually use those fist weapons out of the 3... Also make warglaives transmoggable into fist weapons. Even the aldrachi warblades look like the fist of deity fist weapons. So aldrachi warblades are basicly fist weapons and not warglaives to begin with. I mean warriors can transmog 2handed swords/ maces/ axes into staves which looks goofy af so why can't dh transmog warglaives into fist weapons which would look super awesome in return Also it would be way cooler if there was a glyph for vengeance demon hunters to show off their awesome weapons. I remember Blizzard used to say they didn't like resto druids tree form because they couldn't show their gear/ weapons but why does that not apply to other classes/specs? I really wish there was more customizations for weapons especially with fist weapons because some of those fist weapons are really dope. especially with the new expansion coming and the expendable artifact weapons I hope 1 handed weapons make a big return for both fury warriors and survival hunters. Give us back the OG berserker classes Whats the point of giving hunters the ability to wear 1 handed axes and swords when they can't use them.... tell me....Kahuka4 10h
11h Downtime before BfA Hi everyone, As exited I am for BfA and to find out Ion was just trolling when he said that Zandalari Druids won’t have dino battleforms, I have to air a consern. The can immagine that the time WoW drops the most subs is between last raid of an expansion and the launch of the next. It happened to me after killing Lich King HC back in Wrath. I had no reason to keep my subscription going until Cata game out. And by that time I was already 2k+ MMR in HoN and invested in that game. I didn’t see the appeal of returning to WoW. Now that I came back during Legion, and the expansion is coming to an end, I fear the same might happen. And I fear other people will experience what I did post ICC WotLK. I have always said that wow is the best game I’ve ever played, and I want to keep playing it. I just don’t want to wait a year for a new expansion with no relevant content, and no reason to better my character. This time around I will probably be fine. I am into mount- and title-hunting. But still. Months and months of that might get the better of anyone. Does anyone else feel the ray of hope emitted by the constant stream of content in Legion? The hope of a better transition into BfA? Maybe some gap-raids, limited edition mounts/mogs/titles, a shorter break than usual between expansions?Ntuko2 11h