General

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
1d Post if you want to make some in-game friends My original thread http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6492950450?page=1 reached its posting limit. Therefore I'm redoing it. Firstly, please, when posting your info, press the "REQUEST STICKY" button towards the top right side of the page. If it gets enough hits, it will then be considered by the moderators to be pinned to the front page as a sticky. Generally, when a thread moves off the 1st page, it is harder for other people to notice it. So by pressing that button you are being courteous to others (maybe even absolute beginners to WoW) who may wish to use this thread at a later date than today to try and find in-game friends themselves. Thank-you. Let's face it, we all need friends in-game, whether it is to try for mutual achievements, valor cap HC's, LFR, PVP etc, or to ask someone if they can lend a hand with a problem, or even just to say hello to someone and chat once in a while. So if you'd like to make new friends, simply post in the same format as below. (Note, DON'T list which sex you are as it could lead to unwanted attention, likewise, DON'T give out your email address). About me: Age: 30+ Personality: Laid back and mature Side: Horde only Chars: Rogue: (DPS) Spec: Combat only (I do have an Alliance rogue as well, but its sole purpose doesn’t involve gameplay) Playing time: (at the moment) Mon: 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Tue 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Wed and Thu 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Fri 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Sat and Sun, most of the day. I do play in the evenings Mon-Fri too, but I simply never know just how much Russian-English translation work I need to do until I receive it, so evening playing time is very erratic. Up for: Helping you out if required and it's in my character's ability to do so, HC’s for cap, LFR, ach’s (inc Raids (new and old), HC and PVP) etc. Other interests: Many. Battletag: LadySylvanas#2676 (To add a battletag and request being friends with a person, either A: In the Battlenet client, left click on the blue person icon at the top right, it will then open up a sub column. In the top left, click on 'add friend', it will then prompt you to type (or paste in) the battletag of the person you want to be friend's with. Then click on 'send request' at the bottom left. B: In-game, left click on the yellow 'social' icon towards the bottom left of your screen. It will bring up a sub screen. Enter (or paste in) the battletag and press 'add friend'.Lswindrunner823 1d
24 Apr 2014 Social Media & Fansites (Updated: 10/07/2017) Blizzard on Social Media You already know that you can find World of Warcraft news right here on the official community site, but make sure you keep an eye on Blizzard's social networking pages. These sites feature World of Warcraft news, visual media, contests, player-created content, career opportunities, customer support, and much more. Check out what we have to offer, interact with your peers in the community, and share the latest updates with your friends. Official Facebook Pages World of Warcraft Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft Official Twitter Feeds @Warcraft @WarcraftDevs (Design Insight & Info) @BlizzardCSEU_EN (Customer Support) @BlizzardCareers (Careers, Recruiting & University Relations) @BlizzCon Other Blizzard Franchises @Diablo @PlayHearthstone @BlizzHeroes @OverwatchEU @StarCraft Official Google+ Pages Other Blizzard Franchises Hearthstone Official YouTube Channels World of Warcraft Customer Support Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft World of Warcraft on Reddit /r/WoW (not owned or operated by Blizzard)Vaneras2 24 Apr 2014
19m Updates from @WarcraftDevs Patch 7.2.5 A new patch means new tweets from the World of Warcraft development team! This thread is an archive of @WarcraftDevs tweets regarding patch 7.2.5. ---- @WarcraftDevs is an official World of Warcraft Twitter account offering design insight and information directly from the World of Warcraft Development Team. For past updates, please refer to Updates from @WarcraftDevs - Patch 7.2. Aerythlea64 19m
11h Recent Actions Against Real-Money Raid Clears We’ve recently taken action against a number of accounts that were actively participating in and/or advertising the sale of in-game raid or dungeon clears in exchange for real-world currency. Such behavior is a clear violation of the World of Warcraft Terms of Use. As a reminder, in order to ensure fair play and competitive integrity, we’re continuing to closely monitor these and other activities that violate the Terms of Use. This includes selling in-game services for real money, exchanging accounts or characters, and other violations. This includes violations done with the intention of gaining a competitive advantage in raid progression (such as the purchase or transfer of geared characters or accounts between owners). Note that while selling assistance with obtaining items, achievements, PvP rating, or other in-game benefits for real-world currency is against the Terms of Use, selling those things in exchange for in-game gold is perfectly legitimate. Players should not feel as though participating in a “gold run” is going to result in negative action taken against their account. We’re disappointed to see members of the raiding community participating in behavior that clearly violates the Terms of Use, and want to be clear that such activities will not be tolerated.Toschayju20 11h
6d On to My Next Adventure at Blizzard Five years ago, I received a phone call from Blizzard offering me the chance of a lifetime—a position on the World of Warcraft team. Simply put, this is my favorite game of all time, and working on it these past five years has been a dream come true. I have learned so much from the women and men who make it and everyone who plays it. I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to work on a game that so many people around the world are so passionate about. A few weeks ago, I was offered a new opportunity at Blizzard that I’m really excited about. Tomorrow is my last day working on World of Warcraft. As a longtime player, I couldn't be more excited about what the future has in store for World of Warcraft. In particular, the PvP team remains hard at work on some incredible plans. I fully expect that the best years of World of Warcraft PvP are ahead of us. Thank you to everyone involved with World of Warcraft, from the development team to the players, for letting me be a part of this game's community. I consider it a great privilege. Brian HolinkaDesvin125 6d
23s Exp announcement on GamesCom? Naga race?? Anyone else excited? Pretty sure we are getting a South Sea expansion.Ðiáblø26 23s
1m Blocking reply option during fights.. I'm looking for an addon that blocks the reply option during fights.Ghouldawn1 1m
3m The Fail Train failed Well it started out with a good purpose, actually the best of purposes, to let people be a part of the game, to let people feel that they can accomplish something. The best of intentions went out on the sea and met an iceberg on progress, the purpose sank and the only ideal that survived was progress.Minifiend22 3m
13m Bring back old specs Ok so im pretty sure im not the only one that liked Combat Rogue spec or survial hunter etc . So my idea is for blizzard to add back this specs and no dont remove outlaw or new survial. But wouldent it be better in first place if they felt the urge to make new specs for certain classes to just have 4 specs. Im pretty sure there was alot survial hunters out there verry disapointed when blizzard disaid to ruin there spec. im not talking bout ruin in the way of nerfing but actully maked it melee spec.Luciferø0 13m
13m The Highlord’s Return #2 I digged myself into the „tank” challenge again yesterday. I just had the order hall quest complete for 7500 shards and I also had some more. I did like ~50 attempts in 3 hours and my best result was 20% in p2 once. I still feel it’s overtuned and I don’t have the required dps. I had 5-6 transitions to p2 (it’s like 10% success), but I think I had too many infernals brought from p1 and they knocked me off most of the time. My other problem with p2 was the “Netherstomp” ability which happened like this in one of the attempts: 2 hits under 1 second (0.9 sec to be exact) and it just erased me from existence. Overall the whole thing is RNG. Sometimes the first drain life starts after the first cast, sometimes I reach 6-7 stacks of debuff (I have to drop it at 4-5) and still no drain life, just right after I get out of melee range… Also the healing orbs are placed on top of each other too many times to ignore it. They are important part of the scenario, yet I use 2 of them at once and waste it, because of RNG… In that case the whole thing is screwed and you are just dead. Sometimes I also noticed that in p1 the eyes knock you back, despite of facing them at the end of the cast. This eye facing mechanism is 180° FoV or is it smaller? All in all, I did this after a workday and I started to be tired after 1-1.5 hours, I still did the attempts (my best results were after 15-20 tries), but as I said it still feels overtuned. Maybe I’m bad with my warrior, idk, but 1 day before I did my first +15M with +2 upgrade in 911 ilvl, no sweat. Any tips for better dps or better overall performace? I used the talents: - Shockwave, I had some tries with Storm Bolt, but Shockwave works better for me, - I didn’t use Impending Victory in tier 2, because it’s half of the heal of Victory Rush which is almost always up, - Renewed Fury in tier 3, - Bounding Stride in tier 4, - Devastator in tier 5, - Booming Voice in tier 6, - and most of the time Anger Management in tier 7, but at this point I can’t decide if Heavy Repercussions would have been better for single target dps… I have 913 ilvl, bracers and gloves legendaries. I used the run speed food, stamina flask, also drums+2nd potion in p2.Sonol3 13m
17m Prestige ranks get reset after Legion? Will we lose all our prestige ranks after Legion? I am trying to get more artifact appearances for my main and alts. Do I need to grind this before the end of Legion or can I do it after Legion too?Zoranna2 17m
21m What?? xD http://i.imgur.com/aNS2nrc.jpg I'm sorry Blizz but are you trying to tell me that your servers are full? I don't believe that for 1 second, not a chance xDAbacabb21 21m
23m Biggest Legion invasion ever huh Where all the demons at? Seems like a wasted oppertunity for them to be honest. Send a few of their most powerful dreadlords in attempts of subduing the lich king. Attack a fiew cities on eastern kingdoms or Kalimdor or attack pandaria. Nope, no nothing. Remember the war of the ancients when archimonde entered along with mannoroth and !@#$ and burned cities to the ground and killed lots of wild gods? Well ysera died, but that wasnt the legion, that was the old gods. Now we get the legion making an apperance on a tiny part of the already tiny island known as the broken shores, and we've already defeated their most powerful commander and are going to Argus next expansion Biggest Legion invasion ever myGizzuk1 23m
37m Dps for solo content? Hi, I am looking for some info about which dps is good for solo players. I prefer to play alone for the most part and I want a dps class but who can survive alone. Good self healing etc. I know hunters because of pet but they have low self healing, aren't they?Nekyia8 37m
1h Oh em gee! Tanks stop that! I feel like unloading this frustration! I'm playing a melee class (paladin), level 50 something, and I'm running dungeons. I'm used to being a healer or a hunter so I've never really noticed this before but Tanks, tanking a boss and moving like a pvping rogue, just jerking the boss around and flailing about like their butt is on fire, and in and out of my range haha, grr Trailing the mobs is fine, like where they just run forward and barely stop and things just die along the way, thats nice... but this!... I don't know much about tanking, nor do I know much about what it means to be a melee but this can't be proper? not that low level dungeons matter on tactics, I've yet to see if this sort of behavior continues. Luckily most of the Tanks I get the pleasure of fighting next to are good. /end rant. Thanks for wasting your time reading it xD Much appreciatedSilvertails15 1h
1h TCG Selling thread continued! TCG Selling thread! Use this thread to post about selling/buying tcg items or other unobtainable items!Maledith363 1h
1h Thinking about coming back but.. I would like to come back but I'm struggling to justify a reason why, I stopped 4 months ago cause I just wasn't enjoying myselife, it was tedious and I had no one i could play with. I just can't justify paying a subscription fee if I don't have a good reason to come back.Larts7 1h
1h New LFR Wing Is far far far to easyPentarus121 1h
2h Legendary Weapon: Ranks I know that a legendary weapon can be updated 101 times, however is this feasible? I am currently rank 54 and was thinking of investing in an OS. Should I do this or it is better to continue to level main weapon to max? Thanks in advance for the helpRodevas5 2h
2h Oh Shen'dralar. Thankyou. Yesterday I noticed my Warsong Outriders rep on my action bar no longer displayed any rep towards 1k of exalted. Double checked my others who were @ 999/1k, and nothing showing now but exalted. Whoop de doop. Thank-you Blizz, by removing that 1k ceiling my Shen'dralar rep, the only rep that to my shame I didn't farm beyond exalted, now finally shows as just a full bar.Lswindrunner3 2h
2h When you get bored what to do? So i got back in game month ago, played 3 weeks and did all questlines for legion loremaster and got the flying, killed kiljaeden as hc and explored the legion areas. Now i have been week without touching into wow again. I literally log in and im kinda stressed about farming that hc or mythic again, like sitting on raids hours in a week isnt my thing. I like exploring areas like pandaria, that was something so cool to walk around and just do funny stuff around, but the raiding and all the drama it brings on i really dont like that at all. I dont feel like loggin in for a raid listen all that drama and get sad, but i really dont know is there any end game than just grind all world quest over and over. Im kinda feeling i want to level up new monk, as mistweaver and be the hero of the random battlegrounds and have some fun for few weeks, but im scared that il get bored into it fast. I dont like to play druid and im stuck on it because i have the achivements that i dont like to loose :/Joni25 2h
2h Some addons destroy this game. I mean addons like DBM make this game totally idiot friendly... In another game players prodably get banned for using this but in WoW it's allowed.. What you think?Nimakkry12 2h
3h How to destroy an entire aspect of the game 1.) Add PvP templates as an excuse to balance the game and in the process of it completely remove RPG elements from an MMORPG. 2.) Don't actually balance the game, leave it broken and in arguably the worst state it's ever been in. 3.) Ignore customer feedback, ignore test realm feedback, don't hold devs accountable for their failures. 4.) Add wPvP quests and areas but don't activate PvP templates in wPvP because spaghetti code/engine. 5.) Bury your head in sand and pretend everything is fine. Ignore low arena participation, death of PvP communities such as Arena Junkies or incredibly low Twitch viewer counts / esports interest. After all, WoW players always complain - not because the game is in horrible state but because they're whiny, entitled babies. 6.) Instead of investing in game development and competent developers, instead invest in cinematics and hope you can bait people into purchasing next expansion. 7.) Pat yourself on the back for a job well done.Reginald36 3h
3h Next Expansion - My Wishlist Just some things i would love to have in next expansion 1. More character customization (tattoos, hairstyles, piercings etc) 2. New playable races (Ogres for Horde , Vrykul for Alliance) 3. Racial and class specific armor sets 4. Chariot mounts (Perhaps a mount race) 5. Garrison 2.0 but done right this time. Rather then having you confined in one place, it makes you go do stuff outside for proffesions and missions. My idea would be like this, after Legion you are still the leader of your order because lets face it, it doesnt make sense if you suddenly stopped being the Highlord. Instead in next expansion you expand your power base of your order to other zones by building new bases,unlocked new missions in each regions were your faction expands its power and such. Rather then fighting for Alliance or Horde it would be you and your own faction that takes the lead this time whit the support only from you general faction, also new companions would be great whit better customization and story quests and such. Mission tables now this is were it gets tricky. I always wanted to do the missions from mission tables my self going outside the garrison and into the world but instead we werent so lucky. We were prisoners inside our own gilded cage, so my idea was like this. What if you send followers on a mission like it always does when they come back and win it you unlock that mission and go outside the world to that missions location and do it yourself? It would act like a challenge scenario, like lets say the mission needs you to rescue some prisoners , once inside the scenario the challenge will start whit your basic time limit and 3 stages bronze, gold and silver rewards level asking you to save prisoners as much as you can in given time limit . And you do that scenario mission along whit the troops and followers that you assigned that mission for, so yea something like that. If you have anything else you would like to add feel free to do it. 6. Keep the artifact talent ability (Odyns fury, Rift portals and such) 7. New animations, new models for older characters in older expansions 8. Updated models for older armor pieces and weapons 9. New tier sets that would resemble more like actual wearable armor like greymanes coat or khadgars chain mail rather then 3 helmets for each sets 1 for your head and 2 for your shoulder i would LOVE to see some sleek warrior armor set whit chain mail or scale armor the whole bulky walking tank armor set gets pretty old and redundant 10. Better reputation gain for alts (If one of your characters is exalted whit a faction you gain a massive reputation gain bonus on alts or when old expansion ends and new one starts the old factions become exalted for all alts if one character at least is exalted whit a faction. Lets face grinding rep on ALL your alts just so you can get that one tabard matching your color themed transmog is insanity 11. Helmets that doesnt clip your characters hair (Example - Inquisitors Whitemanes cap) 12. Armor and weapons paints (Applying your own custom paint jobs or unifying colors like they have in SWTOR) 13. Cross faction pvp and pve ( questing, dungeons and raids) 14. Cross faction auction houses 15. Language barrier from both factions removed ( This would be a great boon for RP'ers) So yea thats pretty much i can think of top of my head for my wishlist leave a comment down bellow of what you would like to see in next expansionNeleria3 3h
3h Dumbest things you did when you were new? What were the dumbest things you did as a WoW noob? I walked from Stormwind to Ironforge because I didn't know there was a tram XD Did a few other stupid things too... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYrDsMa7gm4Viressa102 3h
3h Ban tanks from WPvP EVERY !@#$%^- TIME you go to a worldpvp quest to get the daily 500 honor there is that Vengeance Dh or Guardian Druid going anywhere, killing everybody because ops, they can't die. Can we just delete these specs from WPvP? You have to wait 10 mins for them to finish, then another one comes, then another one and so on. At least with the Drakbrul Arena you can farm the mobs (same as timeworn, but easier), but have you ever tried doing a BRH when *!@#ing ally tank pride parade gets in? Jesus.. what a disasterRuidd37 3h
5h reputation help understand NOOB Alert I know, but i want to know. in my reputation menu i can see my reputation with the Armies of Legionfall is currently displaying the word "Honoured" with a bar filling up to 12 000 points. Does this mean I am currently Honoured status and will reach Exalted when i fill up the whole bar to 12 000? ThanksKairijo3 5h
5h REFORGING Come on Blizzard, please............. how is the chance of a character having BiS legendaries, BiS stats? If a character isnt like that feel free to delete it. I have a Balance druid with 2 bad legendaries the same Ilvl of a friend of mine with BiS and I do half of his damage, even him on my character does half of his character so don't blame it on skill, come on. Same Ilvl, yet he has 100% mastery and i have 56%, he has 20% haste and I have 16%, 20% crit and I 24%..... why stats scale so badly? I gain only 4% crit instead of 44% mastery and 4% haste? how Am I supposed to keep up with him? You had a great system addressing this, of course you removed it LOL I understand different legendaries (rng lul) stats and trinket stats, but how can the difference be so big? I have no words, really. How can you balance a boss around something with Titanforging, BiS,Stats and so on. Lets make an example, how would be easy for me doing the mage tower challenge and how will it be for my friend? one its like taking the dog for a walk and the other its like the normandy landing. Wouldn't be easy even for you to change the system? I hope you'll realize it soon.Xhentoras4 5h
9h Classic Server Update Hey everyone, We’ve seen some talk among the community that you might be expecting to hear some news on legacy servers at BlizzCon, and we just wanted to take a moment to let you know that while we’re still discussing the possibility, we won’t have any updates to share on that until after the show. These past few months we’ve been laser-focused on the launch of Legion and getting Patch 7.1: Return to Karazhan ready to go (it’s almost here!), as well as prepping for BlizzCon—which is always a huge undertaking itself. You’ve heard us say that the launch of Legion was just the beginning of the story we want to tell in this expansion. What we will focus on at BlizzCon is how the team is committed to making sure we bring you a steady stream of content going forward, and we can’t wait to share what’s next for Legion. Thanks for your patience, and we’ll see you at BlizzCon. -J. Allen Brack and the World of Warcraft development team Aerythlea523 9h
9h Artifact weapons in the future Ok I've heard that artifact weapons are being removed in the next expansion but are they still going to be in the broken isles quest line or not? If you want to level an alt for example will they be able to have artifacts while leveling through broken isles?Zenns2 9h
9h How to grant a level to my friend? I can't understand how this system works.. i just sent recruit message to my friend and he started to play with me. Already got the full version of wow ( legion ) and now he is 12lvl. When i go to him with my char and try to press Grant a level i can't.. its grayed and can't press it. I tried with lvl 110 and lvl 67char but still can't.. can someone explain me how to do it pls ßamzê5 9h
10h Dragon charging people off wyrmrest temple is funPanta6 10h
11h A few changes to the new loot system I love personal loot, I really do! But there are two things I want to be changed. First of all, I want personal loot to be the loot system in all 5 player dungeons, not just in the high level dunegons. When we level up new characters, there are always a lot of players in the random-groups we get on our way from level 15 up to level 90 that need on items for their vendorspec, AHspec or transmogspec, or sometimes they need on items just because they don't want another player in the group to get the item. The other thing I want to be changed is the possibility to give items to other players. A player that are doing lfr and joins groups for normal and heroic gets about 20-30 whispers from random players every week "you need that!?", "can I have that??" "please??", "hello????", "you there???", "??????????????????????". I grow sick of it. Also, it is just so wrong that begging for loot is the new way to get gear i WoW, it is just so sad.Dabigbadbear11 11h
11h Unbalanced realms and solutions Some realms have really bad ratios. Where one side of the factions is almost dead and the other one has loads of players. This leads to issues. World quests. Realms exist where world quests are flooded with the opposit faction, yet on your own facton side is almost nobody. Even teaming up with friends or guildies doesnt solve a lot if you are with a couple or handful and you still get outnumbered 5-10 to 1. Not all tags are shared. For some world quests you need to tag stuff. This becomes a problem if the opposit faction tags it first easily with way more people, or if they gank you and there are hardly any of your faction around. Both factions have this issue. There are realms where its dead on Alliance side and crowded on Horde and there are realms where its dead on Horde side and crowded on Alliance side. Solutions. Cant you stimulate or create some migration/faction changing so that such realms even out more? You could reward those who do so with a bonus. Gear, resource or something like that to encourage Or allow free migration to the other faction side of the realm or some significant discount if you move multiple characters all at once from a dead faction side. People cant always prevent it. People cant always prevent ending up on a realm where your faction is dead. People may have made characters on the realm during a time that the faction balance was healthy or that your faction side was doing well. This can have changed overtime.Boeiyas9 11h
11h Next expansion: what would you like to see? I'd personally really enjoy a much, much larger world to explore. With endless enchanted woods and deep cunning caverns so dark you can't see a thing without a torch or magic. A world where you'd have to prepare for an adventure. With dungeon so fey that the entrance gets blocked and no teleportation works once you've entered. What would you like to see in the next expansion?Nevian135 11h
11h Login Servers Whats with the massive Que length? 212 min wait to log in?? Seems suspect this far in to an expansion - Looked on twitter and such but is there a problem I'm missing somewhere?....Cylix21 11h
11h Waiting in a queue for hours? Whats going on with this queue to log into battlenet? If this is going to happen everytime I log in I'm cancelling my sub, I genuinely don't have time for this, as if it's hard enoughto squeeze wow or any game in with my stupid work hours, I have to wait hours to log in LOL !@#$ off!!Capitalpop2 11h
11h Let players vote for what changes they want Yes I was reading the forums. And I see most are requests of what we want the Devs to do in the future. And that got me thinking. Remember when we could vote for what bike we thought was coolest? And the winning faction would get that bike for free as a mount? Why wont Blizz maybe make like a voting system where players could vote for what type of change they would value the most? I know what I would vote for! And that is overhaul of the old zones. Because let´s be honest! That´s where all the new players start at anyway. And if they don´t like the game from the start we will never get any fresh blood in the community. So I feel like that would be the most important change to get NEW players. But I realize that Blizz also needs to see to there current players. So this would be a good way for Blizz to check if the current player base could maybe "Skip" one expansion for the greater good? Or a less content filled expansion for the change of the older zones. I feel Blizz have made many good improvements on how the game feels. But the changes really started at MoP. With audio spoken quest lines. And very immersive quests that really made you connect to both the world and your faction. This needs to be brought to the Vanilla and TBC Zones. Tell me what you think? Would Blizz benefit from a voting system where players could vote for what type of change they value?Winteria23 11h
11h Confirmed: Blizzard have been hacked 'servers are full' time: 22:25 AYY LMAOGrimmrace2 11h
11h Naxxramas in Minecraft, full scale. Hai! I didn't know where to put this so I figgured I'd share my video here. It's a replica of Naxxramas and well, I love to place and was happy with the resault so, enjoy I guess. Hugs https://youtu.be/95yvbetezW0Spiticia15 11h
12h Human noses Why do most humans in wow have a hooked nose? I have quite a self confidence problem about my nose so i notice such things.Straight0 12h
12h Next Race / Class! What do you guys think will be most plausible to see as the next Race or Class after Legion? Or better yet, what Race / Class do you want, or not want to see in the future?Mechastein70 12h
12h New hoof boots models So, why our hoof plate boots turned into slippers?Tombadil10 12h
13h Stuck at 899 ilvl Hi guys I'm fairly new to wow and I've been doing mythic + dungeons and a few normal raids but I seem to have come to a slow stage at 899ilvl: what would you reccomend I do next to up my gear and get to the next level? Thank youKolorado12 13h
13h Tired of petulant PUGs? Help us fix it New link: https://discord.gg/jCgZqha ________________________________________________________________________________ The fail train is a discord community (cross realm cross faction guild if you like) where people can clear content in a friendly and relaxed environment. If you play wow and: *You have anxiety issues or are just very shy *You are tired of getting bashed in every group *You are tired of how rude & antisocial the wow community is *You are to busy or to rubbish to get into mythics or raids. *You value doing the content with a fun and relaxed group *You are tired of the "gogogo omfg hurry up &%#¤&" mentality *You wanna try out new classes and specs but are unsure *You want to see all the content but just the thought of mythics or raids make you all shaky. Give us a chance. Wow can be fun, pugs can be fun. Even if you are inexperienced, bad, shy, can't find a guild why should that limit your ability to enjoy the game and see all aspects of the game? What this community isn't: *It's not a boosting group, if you wanna clear something, you get in there you don't afk, you do your best (whatever your abilities are), you wipe with us, you fail with us and you succeed with us. *It's not for you who want to clear stuff as quickly as possible, for us the journey is important. (and that doesn't mean we lack ambition or dedication) This is a group with a large blend of people, everyone from kids to 60, everyone from totally new players to highly experienced, everyone from those who strugle with a heroic 5 man to those that raid heroic. It is okay to be on different levels skill wise, its okay to have different ambitions in-game, it is okay to be shy, outwards, amazing, rubbish, totally silent or the one that talk in voice for hours and hours. It's..just okay, and whoever you are you deserve to have just as much fun as the next guy, be treated just the same as the next guy. The only requirement we have is don't be an !@#. If you think this is something for you, join us on this epic journey that wow actually is when you have nice people with you. If this is for you, you can find us here: https://discord.gg/jCgZqha Do not cancel your subsciption yet, wow is still fun.Fleurez651 13h
14h Feral druid/DPS help So i got the casual problem. I do alot of dps in burst Pve But i can't keep up my dps! i need some tips because my bleeds uptime is more than 95% and savage roar % aswell. Help plssssss.Moonshift2 14h
14h Huge lag - unplayable - since 7.2.5 Hello! :) We're a 9/9 HC crossrealm team of about 25-30 people on a weekly basis. We are made up of people from various servers who join together once or twice a week to handle some bosses and have some fun. Since 7.2.5 (ToS release) we've had HUGE issues with lag on certain bosses, certain times. Just tonight we had to straight up quit on KJ because the lag was so bad as soon as we started the pull or the adds spawned in the fight. It was literally unplayable - and I know that is used as a meme, but I mean it. ALL of our players simply froze for seconds at a time, sometimes upwards of 10 seconds without being able to do anything. It isn't just an ISP issue, PC issue, home network issue or something. Everyone was having it. It's been going on mostly on fights like Desolate Host, Maiden, Mistress and now Kil'Jaeden. It can also happen on trash, etc. I'm worried that it's been going on for 6 weeks time now, and we haven't heard ANYTHING from Blizzard about it. Everyone in our group seems to believe it's a crossrealm thing only, since guilds don't seem to be affected (during the same time whilst we raid). I often ask in general chat if other players are having issues and it seems not, mostly - only sometimes. But on our end it seems like servers have legit died. I'm just hoping for word on the issue - what's going on? Will it be fixed? Can we do anything ourselves to help it? Thanks for listening <3Phaele9 14h
14h Curse desktop app Been using it for a while and now it asks to merge Curse account with Twitch account, For one, i dont have twitch, as its useless for me and i always preferred Curse to be like before instead of this ridiculous app. I do have a lot of addons which require updating quite often, so any suggestions to use it without merging or any other options? Do i really need to go through the mess, create a Twitch account which i will never use? ugh Seriously the internet and social media is getting more pathetic every year.Blighthoof23 14h
14h BG spec bug Can someone tell me wtf is still wrong with this bs? I queue as checked healer + dps, but once in a bg with plenty of time left like 30+ sec of prep, it just blocks me from switching spec saying *you cant do that*.... It keeps doing this annoying BS like 50% of all matches I join.... can you fix it already??Solídsnake2 14h