General

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
1d Post if you want to make some in-game friends My original thread http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6492950450?page=1 reached its posting limit. Therefore I'm redoing it. Firstly, please, when posting your info, press the "REQUEST STICKY" button towards the top right side of the page. If it gets enough hits, it will then be considered by the moderators to be pinned to the front page as a sticky. Generally, when a thread moves off the 1st page, it is harder for other people to notice it. So by pressing that button you are being courteous to others (maybe even absolute beginners to WoW) who may wish to use this thread at a later date than today to try and find in-game friends themselves. Thank-you. Let's face it, we all need friends in-game, whether it is to try for mutual achievements, valor cap HC's, LFR, PVP etc, or to ask someone if they can lend a hand with a problem, or even just to say hello to someone and chat once in a while. So if you'd like to make new friends, simply post in the same format as below. (Note, DON'T list which sex you are as it could lead to unwanted attention, likewise, DON'T give out your email address). About me: Age: 30+ Personality: Laid back and mature Side: Horde only Chars: Rogue: (DPS) Spec: Combat only (I do have an Alliance rogue as well, but its sole purpose doesn’t involve gameplay) Playing time: (at the moment) Mon: 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Tue 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Wed and Thu 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Fri 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Sat and Sun, most of the day. I do play in the evenings Mon-Fri too, but I simply never know just how much Russian-English translation work I need to do until I receive it, so evening playing time is very erratic. Up for: Helping you out if required and it's in my character's ability to do so, HC’s for cap, LFR, ach’s (inc Raids (new and old), HC and PVP) etc. Other interests: Many. Battletag: LadySylvanas#2676 (To add a battletag and request being friends with a person, either A: In the Battlenet client, left click on the blue person icon at the top right, it will then open up a sub column. In the top left, click on 'add friend', it will then prompt you to type (or paste in) the battletag of the person you want to be friend's with. Then click on 'send request' at the bottom left. B: In-game, left click on the yellow 'social' icon towards the bottom left of your screen. It will bring up a sub screen. Enter (or paste in) the battletag and press 'add friend'.Lswindrunner776 1d
2d Updates from @WarcraftDevs Patch 7.2 A new patch means new tweets from the World of Warcraft development team! This thread is an archive of @WarcraftDevs tweets regarding patch 7.2. ---- @WarcraftDevs is an official World of Warcraft Twitter account offering design insight and information directly from the World of Warcraft Development Team. For past updates, please refer to Updates from @WarcraftDevs - Patch 7.1/7.1.5. Aerythlea100 2d
24 Apr 2014 Social Media & Fansites (Updated: 16/02/2017) Blizzard on Social Media You already know that you can find World of Warcraft news right here on the official community site, but make sure you keep an eye on Blizzard's social networking pages. These sites feature World of Warcraft news, visual media, contests, player-created content, career opportunities, customer support, and much more. Check out what we have to offer, interact with your peers in the community, and share the latest updates with your friends. Official Facebook Pages World of Warcraft Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft Official Twitter Feeds @Warcraft @WarcraftDevs (Design Insight & Info) @BlizzardCSEU_EN (Customer Support) @BlizzardCareers (Careers, Recruiting & University Relations) @BlizzCon Other Blizzard Franchises @Diablo @PlayHearthstone @BlizzHeroes @OverwatchEU @StarCraft Official Google+ Pages Other Blizzard Franchises Hearthstone Official YouTube Channels World of Warcraft Customer Support Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft World of Warcraft on Reddit /r/WoW (not owned or operated by Blizzard)Vaneras2 24 Apr 2014
8s Why you need to make it hard to.. Find the !@#$ing stupid timewalking vendor ?Garooda3 8s
16s Healthbar on tank going DARK I havent played for a week or maybe a few since i last healed I now find that the tank's healthbar sometimes goes totally dark (bc of a debuff i guess). It's very annoying! I need to see hb at all times, period. Cant find an option to switch off. Anyone know more about this? TYOer8 16s
8m Trial of Style ruined Not sure if everyone else is aware but I was certantly not. Apparently, Trial of Style will be a 4 day micro holiday and not something "permanent" as everyone, including me, expected. The rewards are also nothing new, not even recolors. Now, I'm not even a mogaholic and I'm kinda upset about it. Once again, something had potential and Blizz !@#$s it up. I saw it on Mmrrggll video and also found his thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754997855#1 What do you guys think about it?Figurokill8 8m
33m how to allow necrotic plague to stack i wanna do Been Waiting a Long Time for This, but i dotn understand how i allow LK to stack Necrotic Plague on me. am i doing it wrong? if so, what do i need to do? EDIT: also, how do i get "once bitten twice shy" solo?Shazzix7 33m
36m Dungeon gear not dropping I was doing a legion dungeon and after almost every boss a piece of loot appeared on my screen, but when I checked my bags it wasn't there. Any suggestions as to why that is? It has happened on two occasions.Aestro1 36m
47m Justice for Garrosh? Anyone else think this guy got handled so badly by the story development. Varian and Garrosh both got cut out from the same stone. Yet the other one gets a nice real storyline with a badass redemption arch while the other one gets painted off as Hitler V2.0.... Surely I can't be the only one thinking on how Garrosh got the short end of the stick here (Yes I know the guy evolved into a racist hotheaded ignorant fool, but let us talk on what could have been)Grux37 47m
1h Best gold making method for me? Hey guys! Like the title, could you sum up the best/fastest/most efficient gold-making method in Legion right now? I have all classes at max. level except a priest, all professions at level 700/800 and around 150k right now. Thanks in advance!Xxhunterqt13 1h
1h The no prydaz club Still havn't gotten prydaz on any character, #!"#% this game :( Anyone else in the same situation?Dhurbank12 1h
1h Fix for tab target? When will you fix tab target? If there's a mob right in front of me I don't want to target the mob on the other end of the room ffs.Mindbox0 1h
1h Weapon sizes on belf females, 7.2 Since the patch the weapons on belf females have become humongous. Daggers look like swords, while swords are like massive 2handers. Not to mention guns, oh god >.<! I really hope this turns out to be a bug, the one thing I'm allergic to is this oversized comical nonsense, like the human female model has to put up with. Fix pls, thx!Alenna208 1h
1h Next Expansion So when is the next expansion? Hey, maybe the devs will learn from Legion. Hopefully no artifact weapon, free legendaries, Korean grindfests, less pruning-- wait, that'll never happen! I'm being waaaaaaay too optimistic to think they'd revert/bring back some of the old class changes because everybody seems so used to this not-so-skillful gameplay now and broken World PvP.Throdir24 1h
2h BWL 1st boss Where is my aggro Blizzard? Where is my aggro jævla tissefantFilidix4 2h
2h Scout's Shirt and Warder's Shirt Hey guys Dunno if anyone is interested in these since they have been unobtainable since cata but I found them on two chars on low pop realms :P I'm willing to trade for battle pets within a price range of 150k-300k.Yazzle2 2h
2h Can we have trolls raid/dungeons? I prefer raid, if not how about Kara size (Mythic only) Dungeon? Please? I missed those in WoD :-(Benjamin12 2h
2h Who has the best females? Best lookin females: 1. White 2. Spanish 3. Asian ... ... 654. BlackHogan19 2h
2h Want to do proggression! Hello there! I think it's for me important, because this is the part of game what I love. I think the most part of the player's. And so, I want find a good European server what's only for proggresion or raids. I tried on Defias of Brotherhood, but I not found the right guild. I does everything for my guild mates, change my spec or class. But that wasn't it. I want to find a guild, in what I can play and do some progress. Regards Brox.Brõx4 2h
2h How about WoW Token Economy? Blizzard doesn't seem to understand that if they will not control token price inflation will hit even higher (it already does) and the most common things in WoW will cost tons of gold. If Blizzard would ever like to see returning players or newcomers this kind of inflation is unacceptable for most. So please do something about price hitting another high every single day.Zujlin22 2h
2h Why can we still not trade with alts? So, this seems really kind of silly, nowadays. I'm also pretty sure that this is (yet another) leftover from a bygone age that, out of contemporary MMOs, only WoW still holds on to. At present, I have a grand total of 1 Horde character. Since he mostly skipped Draenor to get to Legion (because doing Draenor once is more than enough) he ended up being pretty undergeared, and it took a long time before he could take on more than a single enemy without risking death (seriously, Enhancement Shammy is so damn fragile a class when undergeared...) Now I'm at the point where I can actually equip some of the craft gear, which he himself can craft. And yet I can't transfer mats from Alliance characters who are sat on tons of them. I can't even send him BoS to buy them himself or anything like that. This is really stupid, not to mention an outdated mechanic. Games like SWTOR, which are faction v faction, at least allows trading between alts, regardless of faction. (They also allow cross-faction chat, another archaic holdover WoW sadly insists on...) TL;DR theres no good reason why we cannot at the least trade with our own alts. This is a really outdated limitation.Sashena17 2h
2h Shaman or warlock farming Hi im going to be lvling up an alt to do some mount farming and farming in general. and i was wondering what would be a better choice warlock or shaman i have both at 100 and i enjoy both o what do you guys think?Docvand2 2h
2h How does the Cross-Realm works in legion? Hello, I want to create a character in a realm that is not english, and I would like to know if I will be able to find players from the english realms in the instances (dungeons mainly). I say this because I'm pretty sure in english realms is very easy to find groups, so if I can connect with them to make instances while I level up would be great. Thank youObby3 2h
3h Dalaran Toxin How about during the downtime tonight you people fix the toxin cloud at the spawn in location in Dalaran when you use your hearthstone. Stuff has been there for days.Forbiddenone10 3h
3h Turn reputations off after exalted? So I've now gotten exalted with the nightfallen on both my Pally and my Deathknight, and suffice to say I'm getting rather jaded with their whole situation now.. "oh no were mana starved despite being able to literally eat mana out of the ground" So please, can we not have something, after we've reached exalted, progress towards Exalted+ or something that would stop the requirement for alts? I just want my dang shoulders. I realize of course, that no one is forcing me to level all classes, but at this point im running out of things to do. Also I want to explore each story arc.Kadrethar1 3h
3h Winterspring = Skyrim i started new character in horde and played this zone its now my best quest zone beautiful and the quests is fascinating, don't know why give me Skyrim vibes did anyone felt that way when playing this zone?Eivis8 3h
3h Teamspeak Server Hi there guys and girls, I just wanted to let people know i am hosting a Teamspeak sever from home, and wanted it to be used as much as possible, so if anyone is looking for a Teamspeak server to use for a guild or even just a couple of friends then your in luck! If anyone is interested in using this Teamspeak server then feel free to message me, i will be able to make you a channel of your own with a password if needed for you and your friends / guild mates. More then happy to help in any way i can. Thanks AjamAjampriest2 3h
4h LF buddy to play with from scratch Hi Guys. So with all the endgame content, gear etc. I wondered if there was someone out there that would enjoy the old content with leveling from lvl 1 and explore the zones etc. Pick your favorite class, race and lets go! If that is the case Let me know and we can start right away :-)Magrok4 4h
5h PvP items Most of top ilvl players now are PvP players, but what rating does it require to start getting those items and if they get them at the BG or arenas?Gondawnishe3 5h
5h Borrowing, np, you'll get credit. as the title says, blizzard is well known for "borrowing" stuff from movies, bands, other games, etcetera... One of the most blatant "borrowing" is the skexxis people that are found in draenor/outland. Wich is an obvious reference to the skeksis in "the labyrinth" wich is a 82' jim henson movie. Could anyone tell me where I can find a complete list of "borrowed" ideas that blizzard used and where they give credit to the intellectual owners? Not trying to hate or instigate, just genuinly interested. My poor choice of words is intended btw. I think using words like "inspiration" is not applicable here, since noone was ever given credit.Apocc15 5h
5h Gnome Demon Huntress Hey there, recently was doing some achievements in Old Stratholme instance and look into what have been transformed inside.... http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u481/Nosferial/Gnomie_zpsfmzdb1em.jpg That's the cuties thing ever seen myself :)Angelîque10 5h
6h If you would start from 0 What would be your -class or spec -race -realm -ProfessionAboodz13 6h
6h Hardest dps spec to play/master? I am curious to know which dps spec you guys find the hardest to master? I myself, find feral druid quite hard. You have to keep up 3 dots and only use your spenders once you have bloodtalons up, which makes the spec quite tough! What's your opinion?Dunkoftrunk10 6h
6h Prepare TWINKS! *Prepares his sword and gets ready to heal his allies" Get Ready 60s and 70 Twinks! A huge BLAST From the past is comming!!! The PVP brawl southshore Vs Tarren mill is ONLY a few days away! The mighty 40 vs40 old av alike b attle where to win you HAVE to end enemy rainforcements will take place on wensday, are you guys ready? Who'se gonna Q ? :DJohnladstwo2 6h
6h Timewalking is ridiculously broken atm If I remember correctly Timewalking was intended to make old dungeons available to never players and to always provide small challenge in that regard that we actually have to do most of the mechanics that the old bosses had. For this reason the player level and item level was scaled DOWN and the instance was not scaled UP instead. Basically same difficulty all the time. However in its current form, every instance can easily be soloed by DDs. Bosses and their mechanics are doing nearly no damage at all. Only exception that I saw was the drakonid boss from Grim Batol that enrages when he is touched by the shadow add. When he is enraged he at least does some damage. I mean I understand that this is no artifact challenge and not even a mythic level dungeon but srsly, the current state is just broken and no fun at all. Just did 3 of the weekly quests by simply pulling all thrash including the next boss, bombing it in seconds and pulling the next trash and the boss again. Please fix it. It must not be extremely challenging, but if you have a scaling mechanic at least make not EVERYTHING completely trivial.Tisandria21 6h
6h PTR without gametime Hi guys can players without gametime play on the PTR server?Bloodydude2 6h
7h Guide: Handling [some] Elite Strike bugs Having recently finally encountered [some of] these myself, I feel I can confidently explain how to identify them and how to get around them. Firstly most of the work was already done by this fine orc: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615422985?page=2#post-29 (quite frankly, that tiny post might be all you need) There's a twist or two to it though, and more importantly you have to know when you are a victim to these bugs. But before we go there, please note I do not claim I have the universal answer here. I only have the solutions to the bugs I myself have been subjected to. Who do these bugs happen to? As far as I can tell, firstly you need to have alts on multiple realms, each of which are eligible to receive ES missions. If so, the bug will persist on all realms but one. So if you're playing strictly on one realm (or at least your off-realm alts aren't 110) you're probably safe. The Legion Companion App seems to not suffer from these bugs. It's a pretty good means of detecting them. What are the bugs? There are two of them. One of them makes some Elite Strike missions simply not appear. It can even be a mission you have actually started. Your followers are out but the game doesn't know why anymore. Note however that a missing ES mission might not always be due to this client-side bug, sometimes they just like to take their sweet time [re]spawning. Regardless, if an ES mission appears in the Legion Companion App but not in-game, you are subject to this bug. The other, more infamous one, is that an Elite Strike mission is presented as being easier than it actually is. You assign your minions, send it out with a solid over-100% success chance, and then later it turns out you have far less and your painfully long mission fails. Again, you can compare the mission in-game with the one you see in your Legion Companion App. Not identical? Sorry to say it, but the tougher mission is probably the real one. Rather than using the app, you can also do a little "health check" on the mission. An Elite Strike mission should have three threats to counter. It should also display a base success chance (with nothing assigned to it) of somewhere between -100% and -70%. That range is to account for order hall talents like +20% chance for your first mission each day and/or +10% vs. missions that have minions. Bugged missions seem to display a base chance of -15%, aforementioned bonuses excluded. Proper vs bugged mission: http://imgur.com/a/k54hk If you want to be really paranoid, you can even check that the threats follow this template: 1) Boss: Powerful 2) Minions: Powerful, Disorienting, Slowing or Lethal 3) Minions, Hazard or Spell: Powerful, Disorienting, Slowing or Lethal How do I fix the bugs? First log on the character you intend to do the missions on, then close the game. Then go to your WoW folder and delete the Cache folder (or search it for the DBCache.bin file and delete only that). Log back in and your missions should be fine. You may get disconnected once in the process. Do note however that this fixes the bug for that character's realm only! If you want to do ES missions on another realm, you'll probably need to repeat this process, and then again when you go back to the first realm. It's important that you log the character and exit the game before you delete the cache, because when you log in again you will be put on the realm you were last on, and the moment you load your character list you will get a new cache file that basically contains the bug for every other realm. I'm scared of deleting things in my WoW folder... Let me quote Blizzard on this. ... From https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/6141 I could probably make a semi-good explanation of what the cache is for but I don't think you need more convincing, and even less do you need a potentially poor answer. However, if you should happen to have some embarrassing screenshots of me, you can practice deleting them before you go for the cache folder.Lightglass2 7h
7h The Most Powerful Spec in Legion 7.2 That's the question which torments all Legion players : Which spec deals the most damage? I've created this Topic for you, guys to discuss about this. It's time to finally answer this question!!! The discussion begins : For me the most powerful spec is Shadow Priest.Goryx4 7h
8h High Elves - Make them playable, please! Hi, Isn't it about time that the High Elves were added as a playable race? Whether it be as a new standalone race to join the Alliance, a cosmetic sub-race type of deal, or through a split of the Blood Elves where players make a choice of Horde or Alliance (like the Pandaren do), doesn't really matter to me. All I know is that the High Elves are rather frequent in the story these days, and certainly distinct enough from Blood Elves to be playable. I want one.Sternhelm277 8h
8h Should Reforging come back? With all the rant on titanforge and the power of secondary stats, should it be brought back in some reworked form? The problem is that many specs rely a lot on their secondary stats and there's nothing more disappointing than getting a titanforged +20 item that is not an upgrade for you because the stats on it are of no use for you. My idea is that maybe, if someone really wanted to change a stat on an item, they would have to do it in some more sophisticated way than in the old reforging. What if we could farm some kind of resource, like we farmed Essence of Aman'Thul to upgrade our legendaries, but to reforge an item to our needs? I'm not very creative so I think many of you can come up with some more fun ways to reintroduce reforging, or maybe just bring it back as it was. What do you think?Attomic8 8h
8h Weird bag ordering - one char only Whenever I loot something on my monk it puts it in the last bag, like it loots reverse, but it doesn't do that on any other character, this character only. I use Bagnon addon, but this does not seem to have anything to do with the matter. I can't not find any settings in-game to change this problem nor can I google myself to a solution, it's really a minor thing that just annoys the f*** out of me. Please help ;_;Zatonïc34 8h
9h Pls strip Thrallmar NPCs of PvP tag (on PvE) It's fine if the PvP masochists want to deal with that crap, but on an n-th alt on a very consciously chosen "carebear" server I seriously don't. Either start banning for killing quest givers or make it impossible, seriously.Maarius2 9h
9h People take pride in their race So why are we getting so much shoe-horning into an alliance nation or horde nation eroding the individuality of each culture and wow's BIGGEST asset no other game has - its racial diversity? Why do we see so little development put finding ways to develop each race storyline alongside the main plot of the expansion. You've shown it can be done from a class perspective. Why is little to no effort made to tell your adventure from the perspective of the rae you play - no unique dialogue or quest text if i'm a particular race. It's like the game does not recognise my race or class for nearly all of the adventure responses - it's so generic i could be anything and the text would be the same -is it that hard to SOMETIMES give different text if it was a night elf talking to a particular NPC or a rogue or draenei where appropriate? I don't know the challenges you face when you design and build this game, but i'm not alone in being swept away by the incredible scope and breathtaking visuals you provide, not to mention fun gameply, makes me wonder why at least the same level of depth and complexity cannot be given to your story presentation when you achieve such amazing feats in other areas? What's going on ?Kalibas60 9h
9h Sha of Anger Blizzard. We asked to make Sha to spawn more often. You did it. We thank you. But as always the human factor will change that. Now some retarded ones oneshot him as soon as it spawns. (lack of respect to other players as usual). Solution: a) mind the retarded ones in the future. b) Raise his HP so you can at least tag him after 10 damn seconds. Thank you.Filimonas4 9h
10h Legion Invasion!How often?Fast way to lvl up! How often is Legion invasion open? I have understood it is every 6 hour but not sure? I use my lvl 100 chars to lvl them up with Legion invasion. You get 1 lvl for the 6 Legion world quests so it is a fast way to lvl and when the When Legion invasion is not up I play battlegrounds to get gear. Have done it on this char and also on my tank Demonhunter.Xochí8 10h
10h Remove versatility This stat is redundant. We already have strength/intellect/agility that increase our damage, this stat is simply a leftover of previous expansions in place of resilience/pvp power, but has really no place in the current gameplay, especially now that "pvp gear" does not exist anymore. Moreover it scales horribly for almost everyone and is frown upon by basically everyone. It is object of frustration for anyone who tries to gear up and ends up getting tons of gear with 1k versatility. If that wasn't enough, it is redundant even with many masteries, like destro warlock's mastery that is basically a random versatility, or any other mastery that increases frost/fire/shadow/ecc damage by a %. Get rid of this thing already. Just leave it for balancing in structured pvp if you really need, but get this thing out of pve. It really has no place. ThanksMetalnuts25 10h
10h So when the Legion falls Warlocks has no demons to summon?Samsing2 10h
10h insane ilvl reqs vs low ilvl dps Hey I recently took a 6 month break from wow because I got hooked a bit on Overwatch, and I wanted to play a little d3, so I kinda let wow go for a bit. I've since returned to wow, in a more casual way, but I'd still like to do things in game with involves raids or higher tier mythic dungeons. I understand the path of progression and I shouldn't expect to raid mythic guldan as soon as I rejoined the game. But when I find myself struggling to get into regular mythic groups, it discourages me into even try to ask for groups for mythic+ or raids. I see stuff like "900+ for mythic+ 6", which is very insane. I understand the speed element of mythic+, but come on, the same goes for normal nighthold btw, 900+? I remember a post from a blizzard employee about the wq rewards and it should give you ilvl enough do nighthold normal. Is 882 ilvl with 38 artifact traits really not good enough for mythic +6, nighthold normal and regular mythics? Am I just another lower ilvl DPS in a unlimited pool of 900+ super experienced dpsers? I understand that this is player set rules and people decide exactly what they want for their raids but don't you remove 95% of the playerbase by having such restrictions? If anyone has any tips on how to get into groups for this (I've tried starting my own but nobody joins or I never get tanks/healers).Talnar62 10h
10h Na'zak the Fiend. When will he spawn? He spawned only once since the Legion Release. Dafuq? I've red some of the topics on forums regarding this, and they all say its a "random dice, which boss will spawn" BUT THOSE TOPICS WERE 3 MONTHS AGO, WHERE IS THIS DUDE HIDING? Gimmi rank 3 Prolonged Power, gimmi gimmiPonbeef0 10h