2d Pre-purchase Battle for Azeroth™ Now! World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth is now available for pre-purchase through the Blizzard Shop and in-game shop! When you pre-purchase a digital copy, you’ll receive a level 110 character boost to use immediately. You can also begin the journey to unlock the expansion’s new playable Allied Races: the Highmountain Tauren, Lightforged Draenei, Void Elves, and Nightborne. And if you level an Allied Race character from 20–110*, you’ll earn a distinctive Heritage Armor set—a lasting symbol of your dedication and commitment to Azeroth. BATTLE FOR AZEROTH – STANDARD AND DIGITAL DELUXE FEATURES Battle for Azeroth is available now in two digital editions: Standard and Digital Deluxe. Here’s what comes with each: STANDARD AND DIGITAL DELUXE The complete Battle for Azeroth experience Includes level 110 character boost Pre-purchase today to use your 110 character boost, and begin the journey to unlock playable Allied Races.DIGITAL DELUXE ONLY Zandalar Gilded Ravasaur (Horde) and Kul Tiras Seabraid Stallion (Alliance) mounts Tottle, the baby Tortollan pet Hearthstone card back StarCraft II sprays Heroes of the Storm Primal Flamesaber mounts Overwatch voice lines, emotes, sprays, and icons Later this year we will announce our retail-only Collector’s Edition, featuring art, music, and lore to celebrate the release of Battle for Azeroth.Taepsilum62 2d
14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
24 Apr 2014 Social Media & Fansites (Updated: 25/01/2018) Blizzard on Social Media You already know that you can find World of Warcraft news right here on the official community site, but make sure you keep an eye on Blizzard's social networking pages. These sites feature World of Warcraft news, visual media, contests, player-created content, career opportunities, customer support, and much more. Check out what we have to offer, interact with your peers in the community, and share the latest updates with your friends. Official Facebook Pages World of Warcraft Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft Official Twitter Feeds @Warcraft @WarcraftDevs (Design Insight & Info) @BlizzardCSEU_EN (Customer Support) @BlizzardCareers (Careers, Recruiting & University Relations) @BlizzCon Other Blizzard Franchises @Diablo @PlayHearthstone @BlizzHeroes @OverwatchEU @StarCraft Official Google+ Pages Other Blizzard Franchises Hearthstone Official YouTube Channels World of Warcraft Customer Support Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft World of Warcraft on Reddit /r/WoW (not owned or operated by Blizzard)Vaneras2 24 Apr 2014
15h Updates from @WarcraftDevs Patch 7.3 - 7.3.5 A new patch means new tweets from the World of Warcraft development team! This thread is an archive of @WarcraftDevs tweets regarding patch 7.3. ---- @WarcraftDevs is an official World of Warcraft Twitter account offering design insight and information directly from the World of Warcraft Development Team. For past updates, please refer to Updates from @WarcraftDevs - Patch 7.2.5. Aerythlea136 15h
1d Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt2) My original thread has finally reached its posting limit. Therefore I'm redoing it. Let's face it, we all need friends in-game, whether it is to try for mutual achievements, daily HC's, LFR, PVP, WQ's etc, to ask someone if they can lend a hand with a problem, or even just to say hello to someone and chat once in a while. So if you'd like to make new friends, simply post in the same format as below. (Note, DON'T list which sex you are as it could lead to unwanted attention, likewise, DON'T give out your email address). About me: Age: 30+ Personality: Laid back and mature Side: Horde only Chars: Rogue: (DPS) Spec: Combat only (I do have an Alliance rogue as well, but its sole purpose doesn’t involve gameplay) Playing time: (at the moment) Mon-Tue, Thu-Fri: 1pm – 3 pm, Wed 1 pm onwards. Sat-Sun, on most of the day Up for: Helping you out if required and it's in my character's ability to do so, HC’s LFR, ach’s (inc Raids (new and old), HC and PVP) etc. Other interests: Many. Battletag: LadySylvanas#2676 (To add a battletag and request being friends with a person, either A: In the Battlenet client, left click on the blue person icon at the top right, it will then open up a sub column. In the top left, click on 'add friend', it will then prompt you to type (or paste in) the battletag of the person you want to be friend's with. Then click on 'send request' at the bottom left. B: In-game, left click on the yellow 'social' icon towards the bottom left of your screen. It will bring up a sub screen. Enter (or paste in) the battletag and press 'add friend'.Lswindrunner30 1d
4d Loot Rule Changes for Transmog Runs Since the Patch 7.3.5 change to use personal loot rules in leveling dungeons, we’ve heard a lot of feedback from Transmog hunters concerned about how this has affected the ability to collect appearances from older content. We hear you, and agree it’s a problem, so we’ve been working on a more robust solution for Battle for Azeroth. Once these updates are implemented, entering a dungeon or raid that is trivial for you (i.e.: your character is 10 or more levels higher than the dungeon or raid’s intended level) will activate a “legacy loot mode.” That loot mode will work like this: The number of items dropped by bosses will be the same as it would have been if you were in a full party. So if you’re in a 5-player dungeon, you’ll get 5 players’ worth of loot. For raids with a flexible raid size (such as Raid Finder), this will act as though there were 20 players in the raid. All items on the loot table will have a chance to drop, not just the ones that are designated for your spec. If you have multiple players in the group, the loot will be split among those players, but be tradeable. For example, if you’re clearing with one other player and kill a boss that should drop 4 items, you’ll each be able to pick up two items and trade them between each other if you like. While the personal loot change was a key part of what allowed us to expand leveling dungeons to encompass a wider range of levels, and we’re happy with it in that environment, we recognize that it’s not a great experience for those who enjoy clearing older content for transmog, and hope that these changes will make that more enjoyable once they’re complete. Thanks again for all of the feedback!Aerythlea38 4d
15 Mar Datamining and Content Creation Hello everyone! As you can imagine, we’re all extremely excited for the upcoming Battle for Azeroth Alpha, and we’re delighted to see that you’re just as excited as we are. However, we’d like to take a moment to remind everyone on our stance on what methods are acceptable for creating content based on game files and which are not. The most important thing to keep in mind is that reverse-engineering the WoW server architecture in order to get the WoW client running in a private environment is not allowed. This is not only a violation of the WoW Terms of Service, but also several copyright and intellectual property laws. Content created using these methods may be subject to legal action, including DMCA takedowns and copyright strikes on third-party hosts such as YouTube and Twitch. We are aware that a few fansites and content creators have been creating custom software that allows them to view WoW models and other visual assets in an environment that is similar to WoW, but does not actually use the WoW client itself in any way. These applications are, at their core, very similar to the third-party model viewers that have been available to the community for quite some time, and in their current form, are not considered a violation. As such, these methods are considered acceptable for content creation. We appreciate everyone’s cooperation and respect toward copyright laws, and can’t wait to share Battle for Azeroth with you all once it’s ready for public testing. Thanks!Aerythlea16 15 Mar
56s New Race: Vulpera Pls no... Don't put these in game, we already have pandarens which I can live with put petty fox people to grant furries their wishes is wrong on so many levels... Plenty of meowing cats already. I can't do this anymore!Banhammer159 56s
1m So, today somebody beat the game 100% achievements...gz to him, first to do itHuntmode4 1m
4m World PvP is gone with BFA From the new BFA Alpha Build ... You now have to toggle your pvp on BUT you also have an option to instantly and safely leave everytime you're in danger. Oh boy I wonder whats next, auto-questing ?Adelphine1 4m
15m Kul Tiran female body types Hello I know there is not much info out about the costumization options for the (maybe) upcoming allied race kul tiran. What I was thinking that we should be able to make very muscular female kul tirans(why not when we can also have "bulky"/fat ones) and maybe very very thin ones? It is probaly too late to even give suggestions like this but it would be cool and perhaps the characters wont look like identical twins like all other characters and their similar body types.... Looking very much forward to druid kul tiran wicca culture (made me wanna play druid again)Ashwaria75 15m
23m Night Elf Paladin Hello, Will we be able to play Paladins as Night Elf in the near future ? I payed a lot of attention during the interviews, what's next panels, q&a sessions during the last Blizzcon, to be precise i've double checked them all, but still i've never found an answer to this. I've placed this question in the topic for the live q&a interview, but did not receive any answer. I've also read the last 30 days topics both on Eu and Us, many ppl talked about this subject, but still no answer. May we kindly have a precise answer this time ? Many thanks to you all!Aryleen33 23m
27m World of Slotmachines I'm so sick and tired of this slotmachine gamble game. There are 11 bosses every week I get max 2 drops(always one of those ugly lame monk set pieces). This is the 3rd week in a row were I use my 3 seals and only got 1 loot out of 9 seals. What a useless feature in this game why not get rid of them all together when they are this useless. If they would work like you could reroll your crap loot or upgrade your gear to warforge or titanforge these would atleast be kind of usefull but getting artifact power all the time while you only get 2 pieces of gear from 11 bosses is not my definition of fun. I don't understand how people can call this slotmachine titanforge socket avoidance sandwhich with mayonaise timegated gambling fun. Especially when you see people getting 985 gear in heroics. Atleast give us the chance to upgrade reroll the loot or something to do for the rest of the week Except wait for the next timegated raid lockout for a chance on titanforgeVoïdelf31 27m
28m PLAYABLE OGRES! So, as it happens I wished for playable ogre race since I have started playing WoW and I still do believe it to happen even tho we are still being denied glory of an ogre. My question is.. Why? Why cant we have Ogres? We already had discussions about how, why and why not add Ogres as playable allied race in BfA and most common thing WHY we wont get them was becouse some players dont want to play as big fat ogre and that there are no female models... But now Alliance is gettin god damn Kul Tiran humans! What are they? Big fat humans... and yeah, big fat human females are there too. I personaly dont remember them being in game before and yeah, I get that they are already being added into game as part of new expansion but same can be done with ogres and other races! So now tell me, why cant we have ogres again? They are fat and ugly and no one wants that? Why Kul Tirans then? Their females dont exist? I dont remember Kul Tiran character models exist.. Blizz, gimme my ogre. ^^Zazak12 28m
29m Clipping through helmets I dont know if this has been brought up before, probably has, sorry for repost then but... I havn't played in depth as a horned or elven character since I unlocked my void elf and LF Draenei and what seems to be annoying me is that the horns and ears clips through the helmet, will Blizzard fix this sometime in the future, even my belf has ears clipping through the helmet and they been around since BC, cant really recall if they clipped through helmets back then as I never did finish the BC expansion back then...Skejsen1 29m
30m World of Warcraft 2 the next warcraft MMO Why won't blizzard make another online warcraft game?Ìz36 30m
42m BFA No master loot for guilds feedback Hello, am a guild master and raid leader in a small casual guild , about 25-30 active raiders some casual some abit more serious, we use master loot cause we give priority to "main team" , main team is the 20 people that do mythic raiding and the rest is "casual team" which is only doing heroic and normal, so when we all get together if something drops that a main raider needs it goes to him > Casual raider, and this is asked before raid or before people join the guild so everyone in the guild agrees to this, also we give priority to people who are there the most, 19 out of 20 people are always there while we rotate 1-2 people cause they can only raid once every 10 days or more, those people agree to keep our loot fair so they agree to pass on important items for main raiders Now my question is, if we are gonna use personal loot how can i have a trial run with someone to join the guild? Our trials also are given less priority than the mythic raiders, people who join once per month due to work or real life staff are also given less priority, so with personal loot how can we control that? Is the focus on this change to decrease the size of raid teams? Should i get rid of those 8-10 extra people so everyone else will be happy due to not looting nothing useful after 10 raids and a new member with 50 item lvl lower comes for one night only and gets a titanforge that we will never see again? Another example is sometimes we bring alts along who has less priority on loot main team>casual team> alts , if we had to use personal then we would not bring any alts along, which is another limit put there with personal loot. Thanks for readingKuniva55 42m
46m Dark Iron Paladins? New article on Wowhead has the datamined model of the dwarf paladin ram, and it seems it comes in two colours: Their racial mount though, let's just say it's not my favourite :PKorrina7 46m
1h Heirlooms not showing up... I just started playing WoW and was introduced to those awesome items called heirlooms. I wanted to get one ASAP and watched some videos on how to get some and saw that I needed to have exalted reputation with the guild and my guild had to have some things too. The guild im in meets all the requierments and I have exalted reputation with it, soo as soon as I hit exalted i went to the vendor and..... nothing. No heirlooms, no new items, not a single thing. So my question is is there anything ive left out that I need to do or have to have a chance to buy them from the guild vendor?Maleni4 1h
1h black market /BFA hey guys as we all know in legion blizzard didnt add any big ticket item to u think blizzard gonna add new items in bfa. also what would u like to see in black marketSindrãgosa3 1h
1h why the statboosts with expansions? can't remember. Can some on enlighten me, what is/was the logic behind the stat/gear boosts that have come with each expansion? I can't really remember any good reason for it. Only negative effects.Mcwphred13 1h
1h Where are the fantasy women? There are threads here as I post this, and there have been threads in the past, that either approve or disapprove of one body type or another in game, both male and female. 'Should the males of x race be so buff?' 'Are the women of x race too slim?' 'Real men/women don't look like that'...and so on. For me though, I'm wondering why the females of any race haven't been taken far enough. Where are the monstrous women? Where are the bestial, hench, giant women? I saw a fan art pic of what female ogres might look like, and she looked amazing; all muscles and fat and a brutal looking face, but I can't help but feel if there were actual female ogres in the game that they'd been half the size, or less, than the males and wouldn't look that much different from all the other women in the game. I know that sexual dimorphism among mammals usually causes the male to be larger and more muscular, but this is a fantasy game, so why are all the women so much smaller than their male counterparts? Now I'm not advocating for a change in the female models of the current races, no, I'm advocating for a race, allied or otherwise, where the females are huge, with giant hands that could pull a standard human's head off, and where the males are smaller and less defined, but not weaker looking. Then again I also advocate for a four armed race, who can cast spells and hold their weapons at the same time, so maybe this is all just me :)Lokirilian72 1h
1h Season 6 Elite Ensembles Reposting here on the EU since people posted on NA already: With the new patch coming out tomorrow, as people in the NA realms have already discorvered: No elite ensembles available yet. So we're gonna have to wait until season 7 ends, AKA until BFA pre-patch releases (most likely) Quoting the person on NA who started this, Bertimus from the guild <Empire>: "PvP gear in legion has been a sore spot for the whole expansion, but season 6 has kind of been the culmination, since it was staggered with a raid release (making pvp gear ilevels dramatically below comparable pve content; ironic since the only thing that matters in a pvp instance is ilevel), and it shares elite set appearance with S7, which will last until BFA pre-patch. The issue at hand now, at season end, is the elite ensembles. Their stated policy is that they do not release the ensembles to vendors until the ensemble is no longer the current skin. Since S7 ensembles will be the same as S5/6 ensembles, they're not going to be released to the vendors to be buyable by those who achieved s5/6 elite. This is frustrating for a lot of us, because that means we will not have access to our rewards until the expansion is virtually over. It would be less frustrating if the elite sets were less RNG and generally more attainable during a season, but.. 2k is duelist range (top 3% of a bracket that is ~60k players) for at least 12/16 weeks of the season. It doesn't become accessible for rivals (top 10% of the bracket) until the last month or so once the season has gone long enough and rating has inflated to that point. Random drops over 2k are not elite 9 of the possible 17 slot pieces that can drop in your guaranteed elite weekly (once you're over 2k) are not visible set pieces, making it possible to be 2k+ for an entire season and still never complete your set because of unlucky rng. (some of the people on the front page of the pvp leaderboard still don't have the full set) In previous expansions where gear was bought with currency, people could save currency and purchase entire sets when they hit the rating required for that set. IMO, releasing the set at the end of the season to those who hit the cutoff should be the compromise to alleviate that. However, their stated intent is to not release them in this way while they're still current drops so that there is an exclusive reward for people playing in the next season, since they're the same skin. IMO, that is unsatisfactory. Exclusive rewards are great, but if that's going to be the mentality, each season needs to have its own set. At least a recolor. The system was poorly thought out from the get-go, and the players should not be punished for it. #releasethemog" <(quote ends here yes it was that long.) And I agree. It's kind of a shame to deny people the mog for another 4-5 months, just because we needed an extra season. On top of that, people are actually already demotivated from doing arenas / pvp because of numerous other reasons which aren't relevant to this subject. Making the ensembles available now will: 1: Make them relevant for the expansion they're made for. 2: Motivates people who don't have 2k yet to try for it this upcoming season. I would like to hear you guys' opinions as well, let your voice be heard. Maybe, just maybe we can make them see reason!Shozia28 1h
1h Are monks just as fun as dh? :) Hey everyone! i was wondering since ive been playing a lot of demon hunter lately im starting to really love the high mobility classes its turning to be my favorite thing in wow... so i decided to maybe level a monk cause i heard it has a lot of good mobility as well and since i really like that i will prob love the class? im not sure ill like hand to hand combat though but we will see but are they just as fun as a demon hunter and about as mobily you guys think??? i dropped my warrior for my demon hunter just because of how crazy fast i can be hehe.. also between the dh and monk which is the better melee class for pvp/pve? is also worth it to level it from scratch? just to have this mobily class or stick with my dh and warrior? curious what you guys have to say... cause itll make me decide to roll one or notBahrgrim23 1h
1h Will Blood Elves get new hairstyles? So seeing as void elves get all the belves hairstyles and more will belves also get those new hairstyles? (I don't mean with shadowy effects and tentacles, just normal, but the new model ones). Or are we screwed yet again model wise (like when it took forever to update our model and then all male belves got the really annoying Jay Leno chin).Leko22 1h
1h Alpha invites (check downloader, not a scam) Check your for Alpha! I just checked mine from a tip from US boards and noticed I had received an alpha invite :)Sergoath12 1h
1h Kul Tiran Humans Racials Hello Fellow Gamers ! i've been toying with some ideas regarding kul tiran humans and have decided to post them for some interesting feedbacks. so here goes. Please tell me what you think. I'm aware that blizzard may have different ideas in mind but have decided to go a head. 1. Maritime Fitness When within 40 yards of a substantial body of water, you gain "Sea Legs": +5% increased Versatility. When touching waters to your ankles to knee deep, your Versatility is increased by 10%. When your distance from a substantial body of water is farther than 40 yards, you gain "Landlubber", increasing your Haste and Movement Speed by 2%. (The rationale being that the KT's have adapted to life at sea as well as sea faring for untold generations. Also when not near familiar waters, KT's might feel jittery and anxious to return as quickly as possible to a more familiar maritime scape). 2. Capacious Lungs Increase the duration in which you may hold your breath underwater by 30%. Increase your swim Speed by 5%. (The rationale being that KT's are descended from Human / Drust copulations. hence retaining the extra physical bulk attributed to the Drust, themselves being a sort of weird Vrykul off-shots). 3. Resounding Shout Emit a close range Shout which affects a single target in a cone within 5 yards. Your target is Disoriented for 2 secs, and for the next 8 secs its suffers a 50% reduction to all secondary attributes and affixes. Cooldown : 1.5 Mins. (Rational: see section 2. inherited Vrykul anatomy including lung power and capacity). 4. Gifted Wright You gain a + 15 skill to "Wood Working". ( a new suggested profession for BFA). Wood Working will allow you to Harvest Wood and fashion it for various purposes. Culminating in the ability to craft your own small ship and customize it as you see fit. Your ship will be able to accommodate an extra player or two. obviously the plans and materials for such a vessel will require a handsome amount of gold and the completion of a quest chain in order to obtain it. 5. Burly Simply put: You take 50% reduced physical damage when at or above 70% Health. This racial will not stack with similar Honor Traits and will be superseded by them within BG's and world PvP. (Rational: the Drust are described as a hardy race). That's all for now Peace.Bertõ4 1h
1h The good looking PvP Artifact Appearance First of all excuse the language I tryed to be as correct as possible. So this is a little rant about how incredibly annoying it is to get 10 RBG wins. if u get high blood pressure reading stuff like this u shouldnt read. So first of all I dont think the requirement is unfair but it is frustrating AF. I am not a PVper but i used to do a lot of PvP in MoP as dd and as healer and I was quite decent at it I guess. Well today I am affli lock I usually am top dmg in my team but thats cos locks "are broken AF and should go L2P or a simple get [insert the reason u wear condoms for]". 1. So I get kicked of half my teams for "wrong pet u nub" even if infernal provides more soulshards for nightfall which is the sole reason I top everyone in dmg "but dmg means nothing scrub". So dealing literally 180m dmg instead of 30m doesnt matter cos tree? I guess I am "a nub" who has "no clue" why he is "so bad" but thats not even it. 2. Ppl talk in their native language even tho they apply to teams from english servers - Я переполнен фанатом Путина, и я разрушаю твою задницу!!!!!! I totally understand bro you ;) 3. If enemy caps 1 flag u are down to 7-5 ppl and u get hate whispers from ppl who have absolutely no PvP achievement or did dmg but use language like Mr. Weinstein uses influence. 4. You need to w8 at least 20min for a group that doesnt quit as soon as the first not gladiator enters the group. 5. Enemy teams dont turn in flags as soon as 5 man left and its 2-0 "Just do it with a guild group!" I hear you saying but what if I dont enjoy PvP anymore and have a guild that solely focusses on what I like which is raiding antorus and doing high m+ keys as well as farming mounts and tmogs. I guess the only way is getting thru with this currently at 7 wins and then hope we dont get such requirements again. Oh btw this isnt supposed to be just a whine thread. If someone has a solution for my problem before I bite into the keyboard I would wanna hear it. thx ;) Well I wish everyone who read this best luck with RBG pugs. CyaZnerol11 1h
2h Void Elves Druids I would like to know why at it's said the Void Elves can't be Druids, acording to the text 1st void elf was Aleria which means all the void elves stuff will be happening after Seat dungeon. It's not said what race do void elves come from but most likely it would be Night elf when we take a look at the model and fact they are joining the aliance. There could be some blood elves too but still from the fact they can be monks we could say they are keeping their class from before they became the void elves. So if they can keep their class and they most likely are nigh elves, why can't they be druids ? I love how void elves looks and I would love to be able to play it as I'm maining druid and I don't intend of changing that.Sharilla26 2h
2h Isn't it time to get rid of realms? Realms probably were a 1-to-1 mapping on a server/database. These days you guys have become a LOT better at scaling your infrastructure: We now have phasing & "cross-realm" battlegrounds, groups, dungeons, raids (even mythic recently), ... Why would we/Blizzard want realms? 1. Sense of realm community (e.g. realm first) 2. Larger amount of character names available 3. Segregated economies (auctionhouse is slow on high pop servers) 4. Revenue from character transfers Counter arguments for the above points 1. Is extremely artificial these days and only remains relevant because you force mythic raiding & guilds to 1 realm. 2. Is extremely artificial if you think about it; it would probably even be nicer to just allow spaces in a characters name and give people the freedom to add something extra (which is not a realm name) 3. I'm guessing this is a big argument, because it probably isn't easy to fix on your end from a software/scaling perspective 4. I'm feeling a bit ashamed in your stead, this doesn't feel like a good revenue stream to me and doesn't look like something I would expect from Blizzard/WoW. It's starting to feel like a money grab because I personally strongly believe realms have no strong arguments to remain to exist. Why would we want to get rid of realms? 1. One big world; even more unified now with PvP vs PvE gone. Heck, why not add an RP flag for those RP realms & you can solve all of it via phasing. 2. I can change guilds without having to pay for a character transfer 3. My characters will remain to have access to the same bank 4. A bigger player pool to phase together people with PvP status enabled and/or of similar levels 5. The introduction of communities will confuse the f*ck out of (specifically new) people; communities, guilds, realms, connected realms, mythic (vs heroic) raiding + realms, etc ... A personal anecdote; My guild was raiding mythic. Some people got tired and quit. Roster was to small. I need to find a new guild. I'm willing to find a new one, however... The 25 euro fee for a character transfer + frustrations about alts being dispersed across realms is enough of a treshold for me to not even extend my sub. Please Blizzard, get rid of realms. They're a remnant of the past. Based on the progress you've already made towards scalability, I can only assume that you already have a plan to do so. I just hope it will come along with (or before) BfA.Cron66 2h
2h 100 Exalted Achievement & Title I know this is an old thread but it's just as relevant now as ever Being the rep nut that I am, I was somewhat disappointed to see no more exalted titles after "The Beloved", having already ground the Insane, Exalted etc. I'm now on 93 exalted with the only rep possible being Bloodsail & that's 1 rep I really don't want to even consider, purely for the fact that I'd already ground Goblins to exalted before Insane came out, then ground them to max hated for Bloodsail then back to exalted again. The very thought of doing that again makes my brain hurt. Anyway, how about Bliz finally doing something about a title for 100 exalted. I don't know how many new factions will be in BfA but it's fairly likely that 100 will be possible. I know people will complain about reps being account bound & although I'm not against that possibility, doing them all on a single character does take some major perseverance but the effort is the same for almost all races unless you're human ofc. Let's get the ball rolling & see what interest can be generated. Can't think of a suitable title right now having worn my Insane title since 2009 & only dropped it for a hard earned Justicar recently. I'm sure I'll get flamed by many but at my advanced age, I don't care :) I play this game to amuse myself & help others when I can. There are enough angry people in the real world to have to worry about angry people in AzerothWoundwort25 2h
2h Most immersive class for questing? I feel like finally swamping through all Alliance quests 1-110 and I would like to hear what class/race combos do you find most immersive for questing and playing the storylines? I often run into a problem where my character's background clashes with what he's doing (a Death Knight helping cutesy animals? RIDICULOUS!). What class would fit the "wandering hero" archetype the best in your opinion so playing it doesn't break the immersion? And specially with Alliance side, because I have little to no information how the quests and their storylines set up the character. Cheers!Thedice8 2h
2h Alternative solution to ending split runs So with Blizzard's recent announcement that they're thinking of enforcing personal loot across the board, I started thinking of alternative solutions. I think Master Looter is integral to the game, and the whole debate of "how to fix split raiding", seems to be more about fixing the symptom, rather than the disease. With this is mean the symptom being split raiding and the "disease" being the world first race (note: I am not trying to label the world first race as a negative thing). Concept: Apply item level downscaling inside the raid only on mythic difficulty of a new raid for the first [x] weeks. The downscaling should go down to the previous raid's mythic baseline item level. Additionally, decrease the item level difference between tiers by 15 item levels. So what does this mean? For the downscaling this would occur for a period set by Blizzard (as an example it could be 3 weeks) where no gear in mythic difficulty of the new raid would go above the mythic baseline of the previous raid. Any gear below the threshold would not scale upwards, and would stay as it is. This could be indicated by a permanent debuff when you enter the raid, and would be reflected in the character sheet as it does in other scaling environments. For the iLvl changes let's look at the two most recent raid tiers: ToS iLvl baselines for NM/HC/M: 900/915/930 (end boss +10 iLvl, TF cap 955) Antorus iLvl baselines for NM/HC/M: 930/945/960 (end boss +10 iLvl, TF cap 985) Item level differences with proposed changes: ToS iLvl baselines for NM/HC/M: 900/915/930 (end boss +10 iLvl, TF cap 945) Antorus iLvl baselines for NM/HC/M: 915/930/945 (end boss +10 iLvl, TF cap 960) With the above change, the heroic iLvl of a new tier would equal that of the previous tier's mythic baseline iLvl. CONS: Mythic progressing guilds that do not care for ranks would receive penalties on the titanforged items they got in their group while the downscaling is present New mythic gear acquired during the downscaling period would not contribute to your characters power level within the raid When the period is over, the raid will receive a sudden burst of power (this could be remedied by doing a progressive lift of the downscaling, for instance 5/10 ilvl a week) PROS: No downside outside of raiding No downside to normal or heroic progressing guilds No downside to mythic progressing guilds after the period is over Allows Blizzard to tune to a very specific raid iLvl Brings more "fair game" to the world first race Gives guilds competing a clear cut goal to strive for in preparation for a new tier Makes split raiding the first heroic week redundant, for guilds that finish the raid within the downscaling period, assuming items from different raids are of same power level if they're the same iLvl Makes split raiding to acquire high titanforged items redundant for guilds that finish the raid within the downscaling period Further reduces the incentive to split raid in the previous tier, as items received within the downscaling period would most likely trump any high titanforges/warforges acquired in the previous tier Precedent: This is sort of a reverse implementation of the gradual buff that was implemented back in ICC. Having a mythic only raid restriction be lifted after an arbitrary time period is already a thing with the mythic cross-realm feature opening recently for Antorus. I look forward to hearing any feedback!Mackeith11 2h
2h Making all realms PvE is a mistake@ First you removed pvp items, resillience, 5v5 arena, honor, conquest ( arena ) points. Now you want to make all servers PvE?? WHY?? WoW is not about the PVE only. The main reason i play this game for 13 years is PvP and the only reason i play PvE now is because it's more easy to get 950+ items. And i also love worls PvP even with the op legendaries and oneshot rogues, mages etc... If you make it then all leveling people will keep it off and that means a big part of world pvp will die. Yes i like to kill low levels sometimes, yes i like to kill quest NPC, fly masters etc.. yes i like to make them mad so they call their friends and i call mine and we do crazy fight in the middle of Stranglethorn vale or Hellfire or Tanaris etc.. This is part of the game. I don't cry when 110 horde kills my 30lvl char.. i just try to escape or i call friends or just log my main.. But now every low level char will keep his flag off.. and i dont like it. Many people will understand me, many people will blame me for these words but you all know it's true. Don't take away our fun..ßamzê80 2h
3h TCG Selling thread continued! 2.0 Ciyn#2226 (Changed server, and someone have my name hence my new name, but btag is the same ofc ) Offering middleman service for any sort of trades, usualy the fee i charge is 5-10% of the value of the item to be MMed. this changes depending on the item ofc. Currently looking to buy: Pretty much any unavaible item. Collectors Edition Wotlk, Cataclysm and MoP. Blue Murloc Egg 45m Grommloc Knight-Captain Murky and Legionnaire Murky Murkalot (Murkalot's Flail) Murkidan Murkablo (Murky's Little Soulstone ) Deathy (Smoldering Murloc Egg) Tyrael's Hilt TCG Mounts AND Toys ( list of the ones i need) Carved Ogre idol Instant Statue Pedestal Perpetual Purple Firework Spurious Sarcophagus Ethereal Portal Murloc costume Any TCG mounts. The EU/US WoW Trading Channel Discord Link: 3h
3h Wrath of Arthas He is back for payback make it happenÌz21 3h
3h huge amount of data usage i just downloaded wow on my laptop because i have to work out of town so i took my laptop with me to play.I had about 1 gb data left on my phone offer so i said wow will take about 30-40 mb an hour and i have plenty of hours of playing....all good , i set my laptop on metered connection i stopped wow auto update and i logged in.i played five minutes after five minutes i receieved the message on the phone you are running low of data.When i checked in five minutes took me 900 mebabytes and all my internet was gone.I was so disappointed that i deleted the game.I hope someone from blizzard will see this and fix the huge amount of data wow takes .Morderkaiser4 3h
4h Leveling easy fix, if blizz wasnt greedy for $$$$ I know another leveling topic, bla bla bla, rants w/e . I want to talk about the most idiotic and invalid point that all the guys praising leveling after 7.3.5 keep spitting it out without thinking. Leveling being harder AKKA mobs doing mechanics and actually posing a real treat to you DOES NOT NEED TO EQUAL longer dungeons/quest chains or same xp. Why do people think that the guys that want to level fast just want a zerg fest? Has it ever occured to you that we enjoy the new feel, the new leveling. Dungeons bosses actually do mechanics i have not been aware for my entire span of playing wow. And that is a wonderfull thing. What we do not enjoy is a slogfest leveling experience. Why in the world did blizzard had to nerf looms,potions xp? What would have been wrong if the leveling OVERALL would be faster than leveling pre 7.3.5? Like what would be wrong? Immersion? You already are immersed scaling there to stay you just skip 1 extra zone per leve bracket. Skiping more zones cause faster leveling? You already cannot finish all zones in the world before cap so it's the most bs argument ever. There is no reason for them to make leveling slower from xp gains rather than the almight $$$$ .How in the world would they sell their retardly over-priced boost? . If Blizzard didn't have boost then sure i wouldn't be complaining,but guess what they wouldn't have nerfed dungeons xp if no boost. Why would have they? They would lose even more sub. Leveling isn't an option it's something we are forced, if it would be an option than make boost free. Like really i am leveling a druid now just for the mage tower ,i couldn't give a rass ats about leveling if you would just present me with a druid at 110 il just take it and do the tower. They can easily fix this retard problem they have made themself to sell the boost. GIVE MORE XP from all content. Heck make it harder. Do you really think we don't want harder dungeons? WE just want to be giving the correct amount of xp for our time spent. Currently leveling dungeons are as hard as a +15 on my paladin. And they are not current content in any way shape or form. They are bs content. They have this all plethora of tools to solve the issue but if they do nobody buys boost. Could easily : - increase xp -nerf looms stats (make it give gray item stats equivalent) and make them give 100% xp from 5%(then you level faster for a bigger challenge). -triple or quadruple INSTANCE finish bonus -add ZONE finish bonus(finish all chain quests in an area) ALL this can be done without making leveling easy ,keep it hard but keep it fair. RAnt off.Holystephan135 4h
4h Faction Change If I get my elite set this season on my shaman. Then switch to horde once I get the 2k achi, will I be able to purchase the ensemble on horde?Cesuna0 4h
4h M+ Affixes Changed for this Week I might be a bit slow on this one but we were due to have volcanic, sanguine and fortified. Yet today it's actually necrotic, sanguine and fortified. Seems we're allowed to have horrible combinations of affixes but if the nice ones line up they get changed :(.Punyelf15 4h
4h Classic Player's Nightmare How I came up with/stole this idea is not important, the results are the only important factor. You have a time machine and have gone back in time to talk to a 2005 WoW player. In one sentence how would you give them nightmares about the future of WoW? (let's have some fun here)Wraknar32 4h
5h Why some people dont like Kul'Tiran humans? Is it because its not something you wished to get? or is it simply because you dont like their looks? I love my horde and I think its so cool for Alliance to get these beasts! I mean, they are as big as Taurens! To me they are like Vrykul.Emlujin89 5h
5h Ban-Fu, Cub of the Ban-Lu Hi guys, I want to collect this pet but cant get back to the wandering isle, it says its brought from Mei Chele for 1000 resources, but not sure what resourses or how I get back to the isle?? can anyone help me please??Stormtone11 5h
5h Sudden spike in Cata Dungeons? Just putting this out there to see if anyone else has noticed this. But healing through 20-80 has been amazing fun, challenging at times like it should be but rewarding. Then come Cata dungeons, I realise at the time these were current content they were hard, but these dungeons hit you like a brick wall. Either it's just people not knowing mechanics, or cata dungeons are overtuned. Had two runs earlier, both different dungeons and while the healing was manageable, the amount of damage tanks are taking is silly, as well as the amount of one shots I've seen. Both groups fell apart and were frustrating to say the least. What are your thoughts?Kivaá5 5h
5h My thoughts on leveling as of right now. These are my opinions, im not gonna use words like ''we'' and ''us'' because i can't, and wont, speak for everyone. It's been about 2 months now since 7.3.5 landed and leveling got a new makeover. I've had mixed opinions about this patch regarding leveling right now aswell but blizzard cant please everyone which im fine with. Just some cons and pros i had with leveling. Pros - World scales with you - Monsters has recieved some health and damage buffs, less of a one shot journey - More variety of dungeon choices when leveling Cons - Monsters all have the same or similar health and damage (Except for rares or elites) - Leveling still feels quite linear, you move from x zone to y zone and never come back (This is just a questing issue, which 7.3.5 didn't have any affiliation with) - Gear rewards aren't unique (I'm refering to the stats here. Example all wrists have x much stamina and strenght/agility/intellect at this level, and that level have y much staming and strenght/agility/intellect. Only notable changes would be the secondary stats like crit and haste. I've also come across blues which had less stats than a green item, even if it had a higher level requirement.) - Leveling doesn't feel engaging (for me) (Sure i do loose health and struggle bringing down monsters sometimes, but it i don't really feel anything from it.) - I don't feel much of a character progression. (This point kinda picks up the gear point and mob stats point again) When i get some new item slot upgrade, i don't feel a noticeble change. I'm still taking x amount of time to take down a monster. I kinda liked it when an upgrade was noticeable, especially weapon upgrades, making you kill the monsters faster, kinda like the cata - pre cata era, until it started evening it out and getting replaced by some green or blue.) I feel like leveling as of right now is on the right tracks, but it has some issues that definitly need to get looked at, hopefully they won't get overlooked for 3 expansions. What do you think of leveling right now?Dulian6 5h
5h Dear 11/11 Mythic Players, give me one "Pro" on removing ML. I am open to discussions. I personally see only downsides of removing ML, even if there's ( say we are on about 4 million subs ) only roughly 1-2% with above 6/11M down - that implies the guild is "working" to the most extend. Even if we're such a low number, why "punish" us? I hereby request one 11/11M player that shows me a hard pro point of ML being removed. The only positive thing I could see, if Blizzard lets us trade war/titanforges that you force guilds to be "more social" and "give up their loot" and "filter out loot horny people" - that you set up a rule in your guild that every personal loot goes to the leader and then gets rolled out, therefore you would force "more trust" in a guild. That's it. ( for me, personally ) As one person pointed out, I should list my "cons" that I see. 1) People with low attendance or trials will get loot which ( in some guilds ) wouldn't be the case. You most likely, when you apply for a guild - ask if trials get loot - or they tell you. In most guilds, Trials don't get anything and it is your choice if this is okay with you or not. Because some don't see it as problem, I'll explain further: You can have a Trial that drops his BIS weapon leave the guild immediately after, this just destroy the concept of sticking to a guild in general and earn the place. 2) People will loot items that they got last week, say a Shadowpriest with Mainstats Crit / Haste will have 960 Hands and will get 965 Hands with Crit / Versality or something. He won't trade it, because he can't due the itemlevel being higher, he won't use it because secondary stats, and some other cloth guy that could use it because he's got a 910 won't be able to get it. 3) We all know that RNG can literally 'eff you up in WoW. And there's some really good mechanical players that know their class and if they get super unlucky, while some guy that rerolled and is still learning his class will get lucky with drops, he'll do more, say, DPS than the other guy, altough the other guy still "knows how to play better" and that wouldn't be his fault at all. 4) Loot matters alot for progression, removing ML is basically denying efficient progress. Imagine us not having ML in Emerald Nightmare, what do you think how many guilds would've been stuck at Ilgynoth because their healers were undergeared? 5) People will have to keep all warforged / titanforged items for the future to be able to trade stuff if it drops, cluttering up your space. ( minor point ) 6) Distributing loot, if you say "force" your guild to trade everything to the leader and then roll it out will take 10-15 minutes longer. In my eyes, everyone who is against Master Loot because they had greedy Loot Councils is at their fault, because there's more guilds than players out there and nobody forced you to stay in that guild if you were upset with that. EDIT: So far many comments and thoughtful ones, but yet not a single hard pro to remove master loot. Blizzard, wanna get involved into the discussion? EDIT II: I love the discussion this brings in. Yes, we got one or two trolls here and there but you guys are amazing. But sadly, 2 days and we still haven't found a "pro" other than to please Blizzard and their will to prolong content so they have to work less.Minhaven192 5h
6h This is terrible.... I remember my self when I start play this game.... But on the way I never get kicked because I dunno class or not wear looms... What is happend to ppl who are now know the game ? Are they completely forget how it was when they start play game ? I personally despise lfr but I never kick or blame player in 15-110 dungeons.. So I ask how you can kick/blame new players ??!!!Veneryen43 6h
6h Fury Warrior Weapon Sheathing Visual BUG My Worgen Warrior, being in Fury Spec, after combat always remains visually with his weapons out. And even if the jump animations and so on show his hands as if he has no weapons, visually they are still there. Imagine how it looks doing the Running Wild mount after combat, running around in four, having both weapons in hands. This is a visual bug, I don't know if this happens to other races as well, but to my worgen sure does. I'll battle a mob and get on my mount to have my hands still holding the two-two handed weapons and the reins for my mount. They do not appear on my back. I tried putting away my weapons, but when i do, the weapons re-unsheath automatically back onto my hands. I have to hit the sheath weapon button again for my weapons to finally apear on my back. Then I can get on my mount and 75% of the time the weapons stay on my back. Is this something only I experience? Or does anybody else also has this issue? It is disturbing af.Dhonin4 6h
7h Teldrassil in BfA? There are plans afoot that the Horde plans to burn down Teldrassil. If so how will it effect the game as N'Elf start there. Will we be moved to Stormwind, or find another place in Eastern Kingdoms. If the alliance plans is to liberate Tristfal Glades. I suppose we could start in that area. What has been speculated for N'Elves at my level in BfA after Teldrassil gets burnt down?Bleedingyew8 7h
8h Game time gift How long does it take for the game time gift to arrive ? It used to be nearly instant from what I remember.Portocalaa1 8h