General

13 Jan The Nighthold Preview & Release Dates EU The journey through Suramar has been fraught with intrigue and danger as the heroes of Azeroth have fought to help reclaim this shining city. It’s time to take the next step and face the challenges within the Nighthold - learn more here. Raid Schedule: Wednesday, January 18: Nighthold Normal and Heroic difficulties open. Wednesday, January 25: Nighthold Mythic difficulty and Raid Finder Wing 1 (Arcing Aqueducts) open. Wednesday, February 8: Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 2 (Royal Athenaeum) opens. Wednesday, February 22: Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 3 (Nightspire) opens. Wednesday, March 8: Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 4 (Betrayer’s Rise) opens. Aerythlea13 13 Jan
14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
23h Post if you want to make some in-game friends My original thread http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6492950450?page=1 reached its posting limit. Therefore I'm redoing it. Firstly, please, when posting your info, press the "REQUEST STICKY" button towards the top right side of the page. If it gets enough hits, it will then be considered by the moderators to be pinned to the front page as a sticky. Generally, when a thread moves off the 1st page, it is harder for other people to notice it. So by pressing that button you are being courteous to others (maybe even absolute beginners to WoW) who may wish to use this thread at a later date than today to try and find in-game friends themselves. Thank-you. Let's face it, we all need friends in-game, whether it is to try for mutual achievements, valor cap HC's, LFR, PVP etc, or to ask someone if they can lend a hand with a problem, or even just to say hello to someone and chat once in a while. So if you'd like to make new friends, simply post in the same format as below. (Note, DON'T list which sex you are as it could lead to unwanted attention, likewise, DON'T give out your email address). About me: Age: 30+ Personality: Laid back and mature Side: Horde only Chars: Rogue: (DPS) Spec: Combat only (I do have an Alliance rogue as well, but its sole purpose doesn’t involve gameplay) Playing time: (at the moment) Mon: 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Tue 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Wed and Thu 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Fri 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Sat and Sun, most of the day. I do play in the evenings Mon-Fri too, but I simply never know just how much Russian-English translation work I need to do until I receive it, so evening playing time is very erratic. Up for: Helping you out if required and it's in my character's ability to do so, HC’s for cap, LFR, ach’s (inc Raids (new and old), HC and PVP) etc. Other interests: Many. Battletag: LadySylvanas#2676 (To add a battletag and request being friends with a person, either A: In the Battlenet client, left click on the blue person icon at the top right, it will then open up a sub column. In the top left, click on 'add friend', it will then prompt you to type (or paste in) the battletag of the person you want to be friend's with. Then click on 'send request' at the bottom left. B: In-game, left click on the yellow 'social' icon towards the bottom left of your screen. It will bring up a sub screen. Enter (or paste in) the battletag and press 'add friend'.Lswindrunner673 23h
24 Apr 2014 Social Media & Fansites (Updated: 05/10/2016) Blizzard on Social Media You already know that you can find World of Warcraft news right here on the official community site, but make sure you keep an eye on Blizzard's social networking pages. These sites feature World of Warcraft news, visual media, contests, player-created content, career opportunities, customer support, and much more. Check out what we have to offer, interact with your peers in the community, and share the latest updates with your friends. Official Facebook Pages World of Warcraft Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft Official Twitter Feeds @Warcraft @WarcraftDevs (Design Insight & Info) @BlizzardCSEU_EN (Customer Support) @BlizzardCareers (Careers, Recruiting & University Relations) @BlizzCon Other Blizzard Franchises @Diablo @PlayHearthstone @BlizzHeroes @PlayOverwatch @StarCraft Official Google+ Pages Other Blizzard Franchises Hearthstone Official YouTube Channels World of Warcraft Customer Support Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft World of Warcraft on Reddit /r/WoW (not owned or operated by Blizzard)Vaneras2 24 Apr 2014
1d Updates from @WarcraftDevs Patch 7.1 & 7.1.5 A new patch means a new bunch of tweets from the World of Warcraft development team! This thread is an archive of @WarcraftDevs tweets regarding patch 7.1. ---- @WarcraftDevs is an official World of Warcraft Twitter account offering design insight and information directly from the World of Warcraft Development Team. For past updates, please refer to Updates from @WarcraftDevs - Patch 7.0.3. Aerythlea107 1d
1h 7.1.5 Legendary Items Upgrade Clarification Since the release of Patch 7.1.5, we've received a number of questions relating to the Nighthold Legendary item upgrades and how that process will work. We'd like to provide some clarity on what you can expect next week. When the Nighthold opens next week, players who have acquired at least one Legion Legendary item will find a quest in Dalaran to upgrade a Legendary from item level 910 to 940. This quest involves collecting a number of Essences of Aman’thul, which can be found in the following locations: Nighthold Raid Bosses Weekly Mythic Keystone Cache Emissary Bags PvP Weekly Quests Once you have completed the quest, you'll be given a Distilled Titan Essence, which can be consumed to upgrade a Legion Legendary item to level 940. The quest is repeatable, so you'll be able to earn as many Distilled Titan Essences as you need to upgrade any Legendaries you have. Additionally, once the Nighthold is open, any new Legendaries you discover will already be item level 940. Note that this does not apply retroactively to Emissary Bags that you may already have in your inventory when the time comes. Only new bags earned after the Nighthold is open have the chance to reward an item level 940 Legendary. Aerythlea42 1h
6h Upcoming Forum Changes Hey all, We’ve been regularly reviewing the types of discussions on the World of Warcraft forums following the changes we made last year. This thread is a “heads-up” of sorts to let you know of some further changes we will be making. The full details are as follows: A new “Transmogrification” forum will be opened for all your budding fashionista needs! The “Dungeons & Raids” forum will be re-opened! The “PvE Discussions” forum will be renamed to “Quests & Achievements.” The “PvP Discussions” will be split into two new forums called “Arena” and “Battlegrounds.” The current “PvP Discussions” forum will be removed. If there are any posts that you wish to keep, please save them and re-post them in the appropriate new forum. We will be making these changes on 24.01.2017 and the “PvP Discussions” forum will be removed on 30.01.2017. Thank you! Aerythlea16 6h
2d Mythic Keystone Reward Increases With the opening of the Nighthold on Normal and Heroic difficulties, the maximum item level for Warforged or Titanforged items is now 925. Any item that could previously drop at or above item level 895 can now reach a maximum of 925. Next week, when Mythic Nighthold releases, we’ll be increasing the cap on Mythic Keystone dungeon rewards from 12 to 15 (at 5 item levels per difficulty level). If you’re able to complete a Level 15 Keystone run this week, you’ll have a Mythic 15 reward waiting for you in your Order Hall cache next week. Aerythlea9 2d
4m How to convince friends to play WoW? A lot of people i know play games like LoL And i'm the only one who plays WoW I don't seem the point in recommending them to play trail since level 1-20 shows almost nothing of the game's possibilities Now, the question i always get asked is "What are you supposed to do in WoW" or "What can you do" I always have a hard time answering that question, because for me, there are so many things you can do in WoW, that i can't answer that question without explaining it for more then 5 minutes, so i'm asking you guys How would you answer such question, and how would you convince them to play wowWindflame27 4m
5m I miss Warlords of Draenor... I really miss this expansion. I guess it's partially because of real life - I got married when WOD was released, so this expansion correlated with the happiest period in my life... But I do miss it... I miss the awesome zones. I miss the breathtaking music - yes, the music in Legion is a little worse than the WOD one. I miss the Garrisons. I miss their holiday decorations. WOD was a great expansion, even with the lack of content.Perpeto39 5m
9m So what's the hardest class to play? There's a thread about the laziest class, and I wanted to start one about the hardest... I'm not sure why, I got the feeling that it's rogue. Tried it on beta and couldn't complete the Stormwind scenario for artifact. Too hard for me. Are rogues really that hard?Perpeto16 9m
12m hEYA pEOPLE :D I need to get this trough! What kind of people are jewish romani people? Are they like goblins 'n gnomes mix or something completely different? PS. Nighthold is way too easy, cleared it with 840 alts on my 830 alt without trying.Fotmreroller3 12m
14m What is the laziest class to play? So I was wondering what class at end game is the best for a lazy guy. Meaning what is the least amount of keys I have to press during my rotation, apposed to a class where you have to be pressing a lot of buttons constantly. I hope you guys understand what I am trying to get at.Ímmortal18 14m
24m Hello my logical friends The Emerald Dreamcatcher got nerfed because druids with it did 40k more dps and if you had Impeccable Fel Essence along with it, you could do perhaps 50-100k more dps depending on weaving/movement. Oneth's Intuition grants you a 300k+++ dps boost. Here us a hint blizzard Nerf it. After all we need to use the head/ring argument, a legendary should not be that powerfull, nerf it down so it becomes as useless as head and ring.Radiana4 24m
24m Why is daze still in the game? ? Does it serve any other purpose than to piss people off because the mobs slow down how fast you get to where you're going?Dryni27 24m
28m Suramar bots, woooooooow Seriously, I just spent around 5hours farming Roses and all you see are bots, everywhere. Wonder how long this will continue.. :^)Ritzzi12 28m
30m Black Market in Underbelly...really Blizzard? Dumbest. Idea. Ever. (then again Blizzard have had no shortage of them) For all the good things Legion brought there is one !@#$-up...the Underbelly. The stupid area that can turn into a free-4-all pvp zone even on a non-pvp server! It's stupid how when an auction gets down to short the inevitable happens and someone bribes the guard to turn intt a free-4-all all because they prob dont even have enough money to play it like a real AH. TRhe Underbelly makes no sense lore-wise either. The heroes of Azeroth are coming together to fight the Legion only to go around killing freind and foe alike in Dalaran. If i wanted to do world pvp i'd of picked a damn PvP server! I seriously hope whichever idiot came up with this idea got their !@# sent to the unemployment line.Lamainel26 30m
35m Who will make the ultimate sacrifice? At this point we know Argus is invaded by Void Lords, we will get caught in a crossfire between them and the Legion. We are gonna lose this fight but we will manage to retreat, not at a cost though, someone gonna stay behind and let us escape. I think Khadgar is gonna die, he will make a portal powerful enough to send everyone back to Azeroth, but this will deplete every ounce of his strength. Jaina will probably be the new Guardian.Illidandhdh14 35m
36m 940 Legendary on First EVER Emissary quest So, I just got to Level 110 today on my first ever character. My friends told me to do some world quests for gear and then all of a sudden I got a 940 Legendary... they seemed rather angry at me. Can someone tell me what are the odds? xD I think I have good RNG.Drdench11 36m
1h Ever wanted a 3d character desktop model... Hi guys, found this relatively easy way to spice up your desktop with warcraft animations of your favourite characters and thought I'd share with the community. For this you'll need 2 tools: wowmodelviewer https://wowmodelviewer.net/wordpress/ and wallpaper engine (4 euros on steam) http://store.steampowered.com/app/431960/ (both are still in early alpha so you may experience a few bugs) When you first load wowmodel viewer you will have to point it in the direction of your WoW game folder. Once done, you can either import a character from the armoury or choose to view npc (can import from wowhead with this option). Play around with character animations and pause it when you get a pose to your liking. At this stage you are ready to export (file menu), choose OBJ from the options and ideally create a folder to save the files. Fire up the wallpaper engine and choose create wallpaper - scene - 3d then select the dome template. Click edit - import model and choose your previously saved OBJ file. From here you can play around with colour schemes, lighting and animation paths to create and save your new wallpaper. As stated these are both in alpha and some npc loads cause wowmodelviewer to crash at the moment, Lady Sylvanus is one example that is not currently available. Here's an example recording, (apologies for the quality of the video in advance): https://youtu.be/-q9A0LVy5_A Hope you like it and please do share examples of your creations, screenshots etc. Thanks for reading RhovRhovanor7 1h
1h Unsub If I Will Quit tommorow If i dont get a decent loot from Weekly or nighthold .Lilyfelsong6 1h
1h TCG Selling thread continued! TCG Selling thread! Use this thread to post about selling/buying tcg items or other unobtainable items!Maledith60 1h
1h Sleep now healers... Healing on raids has to be changed. I'm almost sleeping on every encounter. Every single fight is: nothing nothing -> BIG BANG RAID CD SPAM HEAL -> little damage / nothing -> @%$%$^ RAID CDS!!!. The least boring fight was Tichondrius HC, constant damage, all the time something to heal, to do. HEALING RAID COOLDOWNS HAS TO BE GONE. It's incredibly awful design. It puts so much character strength into one button. Why can't we get stronger other spells? Topping metters isn't my dream, but being behind everyone cause I'm last one using raid cd isn't nice feeling. Healers don't have any real impact on fights. Every encounter is designed around healers slowly topping everyone. What happened to healers saving people lifes? So long I didn't have that feeling "wow, thx for heal! :o". I feel like healing stream totem... I'll give an example: Ulduar, XT-002 Deconstructor, pre-nerf Hard Mode. Tympanic Tantrum dealt about 130% max HP over 8 seconds. After Tympanic there were instant Searing Light (aoe dot) or Gravity Bomb (aoe bomb pulling everyone in). Healers had to heal EVERYONE at least for 31% so tympanic didn't kill them. In fact, they had to heal more cause searing light in group of melees at 1-5% health was instakill. You know what it would look like now? Tympanic would be nerfed by 50% and - exactly, raid cooldown. Something that required healers to work together was dumbed to "press panic button". It bothers me since WoD, but now I really consider to quit WoW regardless my bond to guild. I don't want to quit, but healing is in so awful state I find cleaning my room way more fun activity.Vafelek18 1h
1h When will you listen to the HC PvE community? This is a open letter to Blizzard. Disclaimer: The following post has no "TL;DR", is long and negative. If you don't want to read this then don't. This is my view on the problems we (the raiding community) have been pointing out for months now. We (the hardcore PvE raiding community) have tried communicating with you through direct channels about the current problems within legion PvE with no success, you have ignored problems that we have been pointing out since beta and its time for you to stop ignoring us and start communicating. We all came with different solutions of what we personally felt was best but for the most part we all agreed where the problem are. The core problem is how unrewarding mythic raiding is and how mythic raiders get the short end of the stick time and time again. I will break this down in the following three area's: gear, artifact power and time spent vs reward. Gear. It started with titanforged and out gearing your mythic raid content before you even released it, it continues with mythic+. Mythic+ is a problem, why is it more rewarding to grind mythic +7 to 9 keys then to clear mythic raid content? Something that in comparison to prenerf mythic Trial of Valor has a very low level of difficulty. Just before the release of mythic EN you changed the amount of loot that dropped from 5 to 4, with a chance of 5 items. We both know why you did this and with zero communication, you didn't expect us to attain the level of gear we did before you released it. Something we pointed out multiple times during beta we would. Due to this change in terms of character progression it is more efficient to split your raidteam up in mythic+ boost groups then it is to raid your current Mythic raid content. The itemization for most classes is poor, most trinkets are worse then what drops in dungeons (with the exception of a few) and the amount of loot you get per boss for 20 people is pathetic in comparison to the amount of loot you get for the time spent in a mythic+. Yes it does require the loot to roll titanforged but seeing as the itemization is better in dungeons then most of the raid gear we just keep going till it happens and the chance for it to occur is hardly rare. Nighthold will fix this due to the trinkets and tier gear in there not being garbage but we are at that stage 4 months in, it should have never been a better alternative to grind mythic+. It feels pretty lame to see players who only do mythic+ have better gear because we spent our time progressing mythic ToV. Legendaries are a problem on top of this but that's been pointed out and discussed more times then I can count so I will skip this. Artifact Power So artifact power, to be more precise distribution of said artifact power. This is my biggest problem with Hardcore Endgame in legion. For a mythic +7 key we currently get 224k artifact power (I believe, could be 228k, not important.) We can clear a maw of souls +7 in 15minutes while boosting someone. This is currently the most efficient way to grind artifact power. Progressing and killing Helya mythic has given me zero artifact power as you decided to make artifact power from raiding a random drop. The amount you get if it does drop is less then what you get for clearing a +7 key. Why in the world is killing the hardest content in game content completely unrewarding in terms of artifact power? Why is it a chance and why if you do get it is it so bad? I can not wrap my head around this in any way. This should have NEVER been the case. We have tried to communicate this with you and you ignored us for months now. You tune mythic content around having a certain level of artifact power. You will tune mythic Guldan for 54 traits because if you don't we will steamroll it as we are grinding it in case you do. If we don't grind it to 54 and you do tune Guldan that high? Then we are fighting the number boss and not the skill boss. No one wins here. You tell us that if we don't wanna be part of the race we don't have to, if we don't wanna grind artifact power no one is forcing us. If we wanna have a fair chance at clearing your content without being roadblocked due to a number on a weapon we don't have a choice. Its either grind now or headbutt in 3weeks with zero gain. All of this could have been fixed in so many ways. We said, make a cap and you said you don't want it to feel like valor points. We said give mythic raiding better artifact power rewards to help speed us up and make raiding more rewarding and you ignored us. It's about time you acknowledge this problem, just because we are a minority of your player base does not mean you should ignore us or make our life a pain in the behind in game just because we wanna enjoy a challenge, mythic raiding. You have yet to give us a single reason why raiding gives as little artifact power as it does? This lead me in to my final problem, time spent vs rewards when raiding mythic content. You release raid content back to back with little gaps, no mythic raider is going to tell you they want nighthold mythic this month or we will get bored. If you didn't release it so quick the above problems would still exist but the time spent to achieve 54 would have been more evenly spread and less of a frustration. We know why you release content as quick as you do, the casual playerbase does not raid mythic and has seen and done your other PvE content quite a few times by now. This is fair and understandable, but does that mean we need to grind boring and repetative content nonstop just to keep up with your content pace with no support from you, Blizzard? Doesn't seem fair. The mythic raiding reward for timespent even from a cosmetic perspective is non-existant, we don't gain any exclusive content for our time spent. No secret boss, the last thing we got was one phase within a bossfight in highmaul during WoD. Even mounts are no longer a niche as you decided to have both heroic Guldan and mythic Guldan drop the same mount in a different color. Titles stay in the game even after the content has become obsolete, mounts keep dropping and in Legion even the loot and Artifact power reward is worse even while it is current content. Why can't the hardest content in game not be the most lucrative content in game for character progression I ask you? If all that is left is just the joy of the challenge in a game where character progression is the centre something is wrong. I don't have a problem with grinding, its part of a mmo but grinding the easy content because the hard content is unrewarding is illogical and poor design. You wanted mythic+ and raiding to be separate paths to character progression? You made mythic+ a path towards raiding progression instead, and trust me when I say its a boring path just to enjoy a challenge in a few weeks from now.Nuckels104 1h
1h Ly'leth's Champion Bug Is anyone having any problems with loading issues on the final quest for statecraft Suramar chapter? It gets to 80% and stops loading. The same problem as Save Yourself in the Azsuna questline. Blizzard plz sort this out.Onevlaar1 1h
1h Legion portal at the peak of serenity just curious, was this something i missed or something that will be or something that was going to be but abandoned or just maybe decoration?..:)Kurosawa3 1h
1h Losing DPS because of buged legendary Hi guys, this is explained there https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614723968 so basically after the patch if I use void form and increase the dot time on some mobs to 35-50 seconds, when i enter to the next void form and use mind flay (filler spell) it will reset the dot to 18-14 seconds. Hence on some fights like Botanist and Elisande I feel that this legendary forced me to recast some dots because of this mechanics, hence losing cast time and gcd.Lecheurdevie0 1h
2h The great hybrid tax. Good evening! I was just browsing the class forums on both US and EU, and I came across countless posts clamouring that hybrid classes ought to do lower damage than their pure damage counterparts solely due to them being able to switch to a tanking and/or healing spec. The way I see it, each class has various specs, and said specs should each have their own special play style and flavour. Take mages and monks for instance. Monks have a damage dealing, tanking, and healing spec, while mages have 3 damage dealing specs. The nature of the choices are different, sure, but that's 3 choices each. Now, I feel like the only way the "hybrid tax" should apply is when damage dealing classes have only a single spec. That way, the argument could be made that at least hybrids have choices which they don't. TL;DR I feel that every spec in the game should be equal in output, albeit unique in flavour, with the only difference between hybrids and non-hybrids being that one is a class that allows you to play various roles while the other allows you to do damage in various ways. Am I alone in this train of thought? P.S. I do apologise for my English; today's not a good "find the right words" day for me I'm afraid.Tinkerbolts37 2h
2h A reforging comeback Hello! I feel like getting reforging back into the game would be very welcome, especially now when alot of people has gotten ilvl upgrades (which is awesome) but they cannot use them because the secondary stats are just not worth it and will lower your abilities in healing or dpsing. Reforging would not make the item as good as it could be but it _might_ make it an upgrade instead of an item to vendor or bank. For example; I did a mythic 10 and today I got an 880 chest item in my challengers box. But since the secondary stats was completely off I couldn't equip it and had to stick with my 860 chest with better secondary stats. Im sure there are more people out here who has gotten a higher ilvl item and then had to bank it? Just a suggestion, what do you think?Mipriest52 2h
2h Inappropriate things in game Hello, I and many others have problems with some inappropriate things in game. The pictures of naked women put in the game (like the pictures of naked women in the arathi basin and warsong gulch maps and others) are offensive to religion and must be removed as soon as possible. They must be replaced with some more appropriate pictures so we continue with World of warcraft. I opened a ticket for and did my best but nothing (unfortunately) changed so I hope this gets changed soon so we continue with world of warcraft. ThanksGanadorf26 2h
2h How to disable the Clock on minimap? Is there way to get rid of this as it looks silly with my Ui I have ??Rashbah4 2h
2h How about a suggestions forum? There used to be one but it was removed years ago. I know we're encouraged to write suggestions in the in-game form, but that has two major drawbacks: 1. Very limited number of characters. It is difficult to squeeze in all details and motivations for a certain suggestion with such a limited amount of characters. 2. Lack of feedback. Posting suggestions in-game feels like tossing them out into the Nether, you don't know if anyone ever reads them. When we had the suggestions forum at least we could discuss interesting suggestions with other players. Sure, we can post them in General now but most interesting posts there are quickly drowned by constant complaints about class balance, legendaries etc. Unless you prowl the forum around the clock any suggestion thread is usually gone from the first page in less than an hour.Alystriel3 2h
2h Blizzard DO read your questionairres. Take note, Blizzard DO read your questionairres. Last week I had a problem. I went to the Molten Front to get the 2 LW recipes from the vendor, however, none of the vendors were there. I created a topic on the forums asking if they had been removed, and everyone that replied seemed to be able to see them. So I sent in a ticket. The GM who answered told me to submit it as a bug. Feeling highly unsatisfied I reopened the ticket, and a 2nd GM told me to submit it as a bug. Feeling there was no point in reopening it again for a 3rd GM to tell me to do the same, I filled out my questionairre. HOWEVER, I let it be known that I was highly dis-satisfied with the service I had been given, as when I had a previous problem in seeing a character a few years ago, a disguised Sylvanas in WP, the GM actually logged my char and could see her. Handed back control to me but I couldn't. So the GM relogged my char and completed the quest for me, but in the case of the MF vendors, neither of the GMs were willing to log her to see if they could see the vendors. On Sunday I actually received a ticket response to my questionairre. The GM who sent it explained that both of the other GM's weren't completely accurate in their responses to me and that the reason I couldn't see any vendors at all was due to the fact that the vendors only appear when certain dailies are up. They said that since the particular daily for the LW vendor to appear was currently up when they sent their response to me, that they had logged my char and parked it at the vendor in question. Thus saving me the time in taking it there myself. I guess the moral of the story is, Blizzard DO read your questionairres, DO care about customer service and DO try to make playing WoW a pleasant experience. Thank you Blizz, great job !!Lswindrunner10 2h
2h Oh I wish I was a herb picker with flowers in my hair. In Legion both my profs are broke, leatherworking makes me despair. Can't skin a mob it's tapped and the other player doesn't care! Oh I wish I was a herb picker with flowers in my hair.Rhovanor9 2h
2h What to Do once fallen behind in ap? Edit: Jesus Christ, this blew up, I was just asking for some tips on ap, instead I get wall of texts detailling how i am the most awful player ever by listing every single bad thing I have ever done in wow and how I should quit the game. Jesus.Remoras27 2h
3h Plate class? Hi, I want to ask for some info about plate classes. I want to make one for both PVP and PVE (tank PVE/ dps PVP). I like all of them in some parts and dislike them in some parts as well. For example I like Warrior's charges and playstyle but I don't like his low self healing that req to kill something in order to be healed. I like DK style dark, self healing as tank especially but Juan mobility is crap. For the same reason I dislike Paladin for his low mobility. Any info guys? Help plzNekromanis9 3h
3h WTS BLOODY COIN BOOST FOR GOLD -------------------------------------------------------------Sunshineqt5 3h
3h What happened to the Dalaran dailies? So I finally got Legion for Xmas, well I had it early December time, But being a busy Mum of 4 and 2 with disabilities and working full time I do not often get much time on game. I certainly do not get to keep up with news So I am levelling my Hunter from level 90 and I am jumping back to dalaran completing the Jewel-crafting, cooking and fishing daily. I like getting all the Jewel-crafting recipes I still need to get and enjoy the other dailies I hit level 100 yesterday and today there is no Dalaran dailies? Does that mean I no longer get the recipes I am missing? Forgive me but I have tried googling this and nothing comes up. Thank you in advanceCersiee8 3h
3h Do people play with full actioncam? Ive started using it a bit, and it makes the game feel really immersive and ive started actually noticing more of the sorroundings instead of the usual birdseye view that msot people adopt in this game..Gaddek7 3h
1h Essence of Titan lost Hello guys, Any of you transfered while doing this !@#$ty quest? I did it when i had like 46 titans, and lost all of them in the process. I heard some rumours about getting them back, so i wrote a ticket to blizzard, but they couldn't help me, whaaaat a surprise! Anyone know if its 100% that you can't get them back, other than farming them ofc?Elystria21 1h
3h PvE forum is gone? I cant seem to find the PvE forum anymore. A few hours ago it was there and now it is not there. What happened?Runedag3 3h
3h January in Wow.... Whoever wrote this: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20414197/this-month-in-wow-january-2017 Completely neglected to note the weekly events. would be nice to see this outside the game. Would also be nice to know the affixes we will get next week! (weds reset)Tinfather0 3h
4h I didn't log in for a while [again] The game is boring like this, the repetition of dungeons (that is the same over and over), the daily (sorry world quests) are boringly repetitive over and over. And for all what, to grind the gear / gearscore / AP over and over. The game need to evolve to be an open world, non-static rpg game where my actions and other "heroes" actions matter. At this stage, for years and years, that is not where these mmo's are heading. My last 30days token will expire in 51hours. I haven't logged in since activating this mont's token. Just don't see the point of the grind. My 5cents, do whatever with it Blizzard and players...Crimsonsmash12 4h
4h Reforging in Legion Before I start off, there's a TL:DR at the bottom of this post. Given the current state of RNG and secondary stats outweighting the primary ones for a given number of specs (In my example, Haste is almost double the value when I run s2m in raids, which is - always), and from what I've seen and heard, majority of the community is saying how the system is kind of... Really annoying to work around, at least. You can get a LOT of items from random places, you have your M+, your raids, your WQ's, and even much lower content than that, given how Warforged, sockets and the crazy Titanforged bonuses can appear on any given piece of loot, and it's really frustrating when you consantly get some combination of stats that are basically worthless to your spec. This is especially true for Necks and Rings, given how primary stats other than stamina have been removed from them, a huge number of people walk around with 6 up to even 10 item levels lower in Equppied, as opposed to what you could have if you'd use your highest gear, which presents problems with finding groups if you don't have a guild, for whatever your reasoning you might have. Now imagine getting a legendary drop after farming everything for 11 days in-game, and it's one with an effect that's sub-optimal compared to the others, AND now add in the factor that you also might get one with really bad stats, and see an actual DPS drop, which is the case with a bunch of them. So that being said, this would probably be a perfect time to bring back reforging, maybe in it's original state, maybe revamped, worked around, whatever you may think is the best form for it, with the current state of loot. Either way, it saves a lot of frustration, and the problems previously stated in Blizzards reasoning for it's removal are now pretty much gone, there would be much much less min-maxing given how Hit and other stats of the sort are now gone, so it would basically be you reforging whatever stat you don't need into the one that you would die for, basically. TL:DR - With the current RNG state regarding loot and secondary stats being more important compared to secondary ones in a lot of cases, bringing back Reforging or something akin to it would be perfect at this moment. That's my 2 cents on this subject, if you agree or disagree, post your opinion here, I'd like to see how people feel on this subject.Derpkins30 4h
4h Mythic+ weekly chest loot table Hello, I was wondering do I get loot according to the dungeon or is it random ? My highest completed Mythic+ this week is Court of Stars +11, so I will be getting loot from that dungeon's loot table ?Lustycow6 4h
4h Improving On History Hi there, sorry if this is the wrong place to put this: Can a CM/GM/anyone confirm or deny whether the artifact appearance for 'Improving On History' will be account wide? The grind is pretty horrible and can't find a source anywhere with any official Blizzard comment on that particular unlock. Had expected that it would be account wide given how much of a grind it is but many among the community suspect it won't be. Again, I hope this is an appropriate place to ask to get official comment! Literally just need to know if I gotta start this grind on an alt ASAP! Thanks in advance! <3Aetheríus0 4h
4h A letter to the Alliance... Mok'ra Alliance, You lost a good king, a good father, a mighty warrior, and overall the pride of the Alliance.... We... the Horde.... lost a coward, a traitor.... and a weakling, the blue-clown Vol'jin betrayed and opposed his stronger Orcish Warchief and recently even his superior human King at Broken Shore as well. The very same human King that saved him and his people from extinction from the Orcish Horde. Yet he decides to betray that king. Is this out of jealousy? Like he was with Garrosh? We don't know. If it couldn't get worse by his betrayal, he died like a loser, breaking his fragile tusk while he stumble. Instead of picking Baine or even Lor'themar as his successor, he picks a mere undead High Elf, a former Alliance Elf that died 3 times already, no Horde respect such a loser, but the stupid son of Sen'jin didn't care. The Horde lost its pride, its might, its iconic blood and thunder... Thrall knows this, and lost himself. The Horde will always remembered as one big chaotic joke, full of traitors and losers. Victory, Flee and Revive.... An disappointed random Orc from the WarsongDaha16 4h
5h Trade 3 legendaries for 1 Could we do this? Trade (or obliterate in the obliterum) 3 legendaries for 1 of our choice. All those trash legendaries in our bag would actually serve some purpose.Illidandhdh2 5h
5h Warden Tower wq's marks of honor Hey everyone, I noticed over the weekend that the warden tower wq's rewarded marks of honor. Which was awesome I don't PvP I don't really enjoy it so Ive never been able to buy the PvP tier sets but this wq reward allowed me to which was AWESOME. But I've noticed there gone now..... Will they return any time soon? I've got a ret paladin to pimp out ☺️.Dragonsworn8 5h
5h An open letter to King Anduin Wrynn Dear Your Highness, I get that you're busy with the war effort and still grieving from the death of your parents and yes, I also understand that even as King, like the rest of us. you have to take time out to capture squirrels and crack nuts when you should be cracking skulls! The search for legendary pants is a challenging one, especially when it leads to a pants legendary instead (oh, please don't take this out on Sephuz, it's why he tried keeping it secret in the first place). Back on topic, the purpose of my writing is to ask that you invest some time and money into the realms transport infrastructure. No expense was spare on the building of Lion's Rest. It is a fitting tribute to your father, despite the fact you turned down planning permission for a new Moonwell. Firstly, I would propose that you install a mage portal in Darnassus linking Stormwind! The Elven economy is struggling. The traders and auctioneers barely cover the tariffs imposed on us let alone contribute to the rebuilding of the once fair Auberdine. We have a portal to The Exodar but who in their right mind wants to travel there? That annoying humming and pink ambience gives most folk a migraine! Secondly, stamp out the corruption and price fixing within the Flightmasters' Union! The Uber service on the Broken Isles is fantastic but most of the network in Azeroth is suffering from an ageing fleet and more often than not takes a customer on a very scenic route to a destination just to ramp up the fares. I have travelled far and wide on many shores and know when a taxi mistakes me for a tourist and goes the long way round, if I wanted a scenic route I'd fly myself, as long as the gods allow it. Action is long overdue! On a parting note, don't listen to the criticism of others, you may not be the greatest warrior ever so take your time deciding whether you want to be a Paladin or a Priest. The Gods are fickle, for years they told me I was best with a pet and a bow now they whisper in my sleep that I should go down the path of the polearm again, so don't rush. When they said only you can save Azeroth they lied, they said the same thing to 10 million others. I thank you for your time and hope that you will consider these matters at your earliest inconvenience. Rhovanor the Salty (Self appointed) Minister of Darnassian Travel & TourismRhovanor12 5h