General

08 Nov World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Azeroth paid a terrible price to end the apocalyptic march of the Legion’s crusade—but even as the world’s wounds are tended, it is the shattered trust between the Alliance and Horde that may prove hardest to mend. As this age-old conflict reignites, join your allies and champion your faction’s cause—Azeroth’s future will be forged in the fires of war. In World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, you must declare your allegiance. ----- Trailers and Media: World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - Cinematic Trailer World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - Features Trailer ----- Recruit Allied Races Explore Azeroth as one of six new playable Allied Races, including four you've encountered in your campaign against the Legion. Embark on a quest to earn their favour and unlock each race, adding their strength to your faction. Create a new character and complete the full leveling experience to earn a distinctive Heritage Armor set. Learn more about Allied Races here. New Continent - Kul Tiras As a hero of the mighty Alliance, journey to the seafaring kingdom of Kul Tiras, home of Jaina Proudmoore. Untangle a web of betrayal and dark magic as you encounter power-hungry pirates, witches wielding death magic, mystical sea priests, and more. Explore the stony peaks of Tiragarde Sound, trek across Drustvar’s high plains and red forests, and navigate the intricate inland canals of Stormsong Valley as you convince this fractured kingdom to join your cause. New Continent - Zandalar Prepare the Horde for war by recruiting the ancient empire of Zandalar. In this troll-dominated territory, ancient evil waits to be unleashed on the world as you battle crazed blood-troll worshipers, gargantuan dinosaurs, and titan constructs. Discover Zuldazar, the oldest city in Azeroth; unveil the bleak swamps of Nazmir; and traverse the deadly deserts of Vol'dun. Plunder Uncharted Islands Set sail for the previously unmapped isles of Azeroth. Battle in groups of three as you race against cunning rival intruders—or enemy players—to collect the island’s resources. Constantly evolving challenges await as you traverse frozen landscapes near Northrend, open the gates of an abandoned Gilnean castle, navigate a war between elementals and more. Storm the Warfronts Head to the frontlines and take part in a large-scale 20-player cooperative Warfront to claim a key strategic location. Build up your faction’s forces, lead the charge as your troops lay siege to the objective, and battle the enemy commanders as they make their last stand in this new PvE mode inspired by classic Warcraft RTS battles. Infuse Armor with Titanic Might Take control of the Heart of Azeroth—a legendary neck piece entrusted to you by Magni Bronzebeard. Imbue it with Azerite, an invaluable resource that’s emerged in the Legion’s wake, to customize your armor with new powers and traits. Enter a World Divided New Level CapStop the spread of the Blood God’s corruption, unearth the secrets of a lost titan vault, and much more as you quest to level 120. New Dungeons and RaidsFight through all-new dungeons like the golden city of Atal’Dazar, and the outlaw town of Freehold! Character BoostAdvance a new or existing hero character to level 110 instantly, and be ready to join your new allies in battle! CommunitiesFind adventurers who share common interests through in-game Communities and join cross-realm social groups. Aerythlea0 08 Nov
14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
24 Apr 2014 Social Media & Fansites (Updated: 10/07/2017) Blizzard on Social Media You already know that you can find World of Warcraft news right here on the official community site, but make sure you keep an eye on Blizzard's social networking pages. These sites feature World of Warcraft news, visual media, contests, player-created content, career opportunities, customer support, and much more. Check out what we have to offer, interact with your peers in the community, and share the latest updates with your friends. Official Facebook Pages World of Warcraft Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft Official Twitter Feeds @Warcraft @WarcraftDevs (Design Insight & Info) @BlizzardCSEU_EN (Customer Support) @BlizzardCareers (Careers, Recruiting & University Relations) @BlizzCon Other Blizzard Franchises @Diablo @PlayHearthstone @BlizzHeroes @OverwatchEU @StarCraft Official Google+ Pages Other Blizzard Franchises Hearthstone Official YouTube Channels World of Warcraft Customer Support Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft World of Warcraft on Reddit /r/WoW (not owned or operated by Blizzard)Vaneras2 24 Apr 2014
7m Mobile/Web Auction House Disabled in 7.3.5 With the release of Patch 7.3.5, we’ve had to disable the web and mobile versions of the Auction House, including the Auction House API used by certain third-party sites and addons. We’re working to re-enable it as quickly as possible.Taepsilum17 7m
1h Post if you want to make some in-game friends My original thread http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6492950450?page=1 reached its posting limit. Therefore I'm redoing it. Firstly, please, when posting your info, press the "REQUEST STICKY" button towards the top right side of the page. If it gets enough hits, it will then be considered by the moderators to be pinned to the front page as a sticky. Generally, when a thread moves off the 1st page, it is harder for other people to notice it. So by pressing that button you are being courteous to others (maybe even absolute beginners to WoW) who may wish to use this thread at a later date than today to try and find in-game friends themselves. Thank-you. Let's face it, we all need friends in-game, whether it is to try for mutual achievements, valor cap HC's, LFR, PVP etc, or to ask someone if they can lend a hand with a problem, or even just to say hello to someone and chat once in a while. So if you'd like to make new friends, simply post in the same format as below. (Note, DON'T list which sex you are as it could lead to unwanted attention, likewise, DON'T give out your email address). About me: Age: 30+ Personality: Laid back and mature Side: Horde only Chars: Rogue: (DPS) Spec: Combat only (I do have an Alliance rogue as well, but its sole purpose doesn’t involve gameplay) Playing time: (at the moment) Mon: 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Tue 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Wed and Thu 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Fri 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Sat and Sun, most of the day. I do play in the evenings Mon-Fri too, but I simply never know just how much Russian-English translation work I need to do until I receive it, so evening playing time is very erratic. Up for: Helping you out if required and it's in my character's ability to do so, HC’s for cap, LFR, ach’s (inc Raids (new and old), HC and PVP) etc. Other interests: Many. Battletag: LadySylvanas#2676 (To add a battletag and request being friends with a person, either A: In the Battlenet client, left click on the blue person icon at the top right, it will then open up a sub column. In the top left, click on 'add friend', it will then prompt you to type (or paste in) the battletag of the person you want to be friend's with. Then click on 'send request' at the bottom left. B: In-game, left click on the yellow 'social' icon towards the bottom left of your screen. It will bring up a sub screen. Enter (or paste in) the battletag and press 'add friend'.Lswindrunner963 1h
2h Older Boss Raid Difficulty with 7.3.5 Scaling As many players have noticed, changes to how creature health is determined in Patch 7.3.5 had a meaningful impact on some older raid content. This has been particularly noticeable in Warlords of Draenor and Mists of Pandaria raids. We’ve been discussing this topic constantly since the first threads popped up after the patch. We want to be clear: our intention was never to greatly increase the difficulty of soloing old raid content for transmog or mount runs, but a side effect of the creature health tuning we did for leveling players. We’re currently working on a fix that will significantly reduce the health of Warlords and Mists raid bosses. Thank you for all of your feedback and discussion on this issue. We’re sorry for the frustration, and we’re working to have you all back in there beating down those old raid bosses as soon as possible (hopefully before the weekend).Taepsilum26 2h
1d Updates from @WarcraftDevs Patch 7.3 - 7.3.5 A new patch means new tweets from the World of Warcraft development team! This thread is an archive of @WarcraftDevs tweets regarding patch 7.3. ---- @WarcraftDevs is an official World of Warcraft Twitter account offering design insight and information directly from the World of Warcraft Development Team. For past updates, please refer to Updates from @WarcraftDevs - Patch 7.2.5. Aerythlea100 1d
32s What difficulty in leveling are you guys talking about? Subject. I tried to level a mage without any heirlooms. Yes, killing a mob now takes 2-3 seconds more but mobs still die very fast. And they didn't increase mob's damage. I'm level 20 now and I didn't have any sense of danger. Yes, now you can't pull 5+ mobs easily, but common, it should've never been like that. To summarize. Leveling is still very easy even for a new player with white gear and is nothing in comparison to leveling of pre Cataclysm period. I expected more from 7.3.5. I don't understand what are you all talking about.Toldriph44 32s
37s Retroactively rewarding people I'm not going to lie, i'm really disappointed in you Blizzard. I honestly don't understand your logic and what thoughts you could possibly have put into making this decision. How is retroactively rewarding people who did content 10 years ago a smart choice? They already got their reward back then, an old exclusive mount. Now you're giving them another reward by giving them yet again, an exclusive mount. Heck, the new updated mount resembles the old one, but doesn't look THAT much like it, it just has the same shape. This could easily have been made into a new exclusive mount for people to earn before BfA comes, but instead you give it to a selected few people from 10 years ago, or the ones who jumped servers during wotlk, or the ones who cheated during MoP. This is what they got back during vanilla: http://www.warcraftmounts.com/images/skins/ridingsilithidtankskinarmoredblack.jpg This is what Blizzard is rewarding them with now: https://i.imgur.com/DX38Unh.png Do note, these are two different spells, so that means they get to keep the old version.Tiás89 37s
48s xrealm wsper why is it impossible to send whispers to another players on another realms, yet im capable of receiveing whispers from random players from random servers all the time. please put some sort of sense into this. thxBarbiegurl11 48s
1m Azeroth Why is the world called Azeroth?Zigalo12 1m
2m 7.3.5 Legacy Project Hey Ho. We (friends from a previous project and I) just started up a fresh legacy project (starting at 60, going other xpacks after) with the 7.3.5 revamp. We're on Argent Dawn (A). Our list of rules are quite short & simple: No Death Knights & Monks. No raid boosting. No auction house purchasing, selling is fine. (This rule will be strictly enforced, no shortcuts.) No pvp gear. No heirlooms in raids (you can use them to level your character, not using them at all rewards you with a special guild rank.). You can only use gear and professions from the expansion we’re in. This means for Vanilla there’ll be no use of TBC gear or professions. You can join on any character you want to, as long as it has not cleared any of the vanilla raids (since we won’t be able to check if you got boosted or not). Raid player cap: 10 (May increase or decrease depending on raid difficulity.) Everything else is OK unless said otherwise. Want to join up? Whisper anyone online for an invite and join our Discord through: https://discord.gg/vFKKVpP Not sure what class to pick? Browse through our roster: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R0cL-u5Tt6XcfX0wppQNab00-HSPK5L9NKZ9JLu97jo/edit?usp=sharingSeylin6 2m
3m Heritage Armor Hi guys, this is pretty far fetched but I realize most of the hate from the leveling scaling are you guys with 20+ 110 etc, and you would like to get the Heritage Armor on the new sub-races with 0 to none effort while you're watching Netflix on a separate monitor. But what if that is one of the reasons blizzard did these changes? That they actually want you to put in a tiny bit of effort into get it? Like it would be an achievement? And all these "bad for new player" crap is not true. People didn't mind spending months leveling in every single exp up to early cata. A new player is a new player, someone who would like to see Azeroth and all the beauty it has to offer. All the fantastic lore blizzard has put into this game. There's a lot to this game than farming AP and doing daily quests.Morbìd3 3m
5m New changes are great, please do not cave in to whiners. Just tried new patch. The last time I leveled a character was in Cata, and I quit after level 40. Ever since then you basically one shot everything, were never in any danger of death, and outleveled the zones like crazy after a few quests. Leveling a new character has always been my favourite activity to chill from all the frantic pace of endgame content. I loved taking my time, learning a new class and seeing quests I might not have done. However, since Cata I just aswell might be facerolling my keyboard. It was incredibly boring. These new changes allowed me to enjoy the game once more. I have not tried dungeons but from what I've read it sounds like tanks once again have to properly pull, healers need to actually heal and dps needs to survive. These changes will help new players learn the game basics which they'll need in endgame content. Leveling and dungeons have been ridiculous for a long time now. Those who are unhappy with the changes are a result of Blizzard's insistence on promoting endgame content as the only content. This is not a correct or healthy approach to the game. Content does not necessarily have to mean just the endgame. I understand this is difficult to grasp for some, as they might not have played during Vanilla. The game was designed for the 60 levels and two continents, not a few zones and 5-10 levels. Each and every moment of getting to 60 was a joy. It was more about journey rather than the destination. There is no journey or progress when you are one shotting every mob and barely seeing the storylines due to outleveling the zones. It kills immersion, this is an RPG game after all. For those who want to speed up their leveling time; you've got the heirlooms or the character boost. You can still level fast, it's not like the time it takes to level is quadrupled or something. Just let us enjoy the game once more, the way it was meant to be.Nesarin286 5m
6m No fun The new Patch is bad! Leveling is so boring and slow. When I attack an enemy, I open Firefox to watch YouTube and WoW is in the background. After few secons I look if an enemy is dead, and then attack another and watch YouTube/Twitch/Amazon Prime. It's so booooring.Nightred5 6m
8m Why Blizzard knows better, examples. Not talking about the leveling changes, I would like to point out 3 times blizzard also FIXED the game yet they had to deal with tremendous backlash from unhealthy people. Removal of twinking The problem: Low level bgs ruined by twinks who would one shot or almost one shot you if you were lucky with their ambush/aimshot etc. This wasnt pvp, it was just as stupid as some max level killing a lowbie, there was 0 challenge and the victim was often defenseless because even if they popped some defensive they would still die, there was no room to "outplay". Why it was fixed: It was obvious to blizzard this wasnt pvp, just a few guys who couldnt compete in max level pvp so they tried to one shot lowbies Unhealthy people who supported it: The twinks, aka the bad players with no skill who wanted to live in the delusion that they were strong aka what they called "FUN" when they one shotted people kept defending it. And yes there were longer ques, but those ques meant ACTUAL PVP. Introduction of bolstering/Templates The problem: I still remember the stupidity of the game back then, I would reach max level in BC finally and enter a bg to have some fun only to get 2-3 shotted by geared characters, once again there was pretty much nothing one could do expect AFK until they get geared. You were not a threat, you would easily get destroyed by anyone with gear, there was once again no "outplay" unless the geared character was just an enormous giant noob Why it was fixed: Because blizzard realized a big part of the community enjoyed CASUAL bgs, and wanted to have some fun, fun instead of being slaughtered by a neet who spend all day playing. Unhealthy people who supported it: Again the skilless baddies who told themselves because they spend hours afking or dying, they "deserve" to get to 2-3 shot newly dinged characters in order to feel "STRONK" And now when we enter bgs you can be a threat and you can actually beat others who are better geared(Bar balance issues which will always exist) Soon the removal of ganging The problem:People not touching pvp servers even though they might enjoy the occasional PREPARED pvp because they knew that throughout the leveling and gearing they would get ganked by some max level character which would waste their time. Why it was fixed:Because many people enjoy pvp, but nobody enjoys getting one shotted so the perfect solution appeared, make people toggle between pvp on and off and join the applicable on and off pvp world, so now pvp world will be full of prepared pvpers who will be a threat to gangers aka ganging will go extinct since there will be no more low level victims for them to abuse. Unhealthy people who supported it: And once again you see unhealthy people trying to make excuses about how this will kill wpvp, how wpvp should be about "danger of being one shotted" and other desperate excuses to defend their one point, that their "fun" depends upon one shotting low geared and unprepared characters which once again made them feel "STRONK" aka made them live in the delusion they are capable and skilled. You see a pattern here? The game was being abused by some really unhealthy kinds of people who would make the game worse just to support their own delusion of "strength" while never being actually strong/skilled or capable and thus why they would avoid arena/max level pvp. Blizzard is a great company doing what is RIGHT, now what some really negative and unhealthy minds want. All those changes were met with huge backlash by that kind of player, yet are mostly considered a great change that improved the game for everyone else, so remember that when they see such people whine about some change blizzard made.Rälph19 8m
11m 7.3.5 transmog no longer account-wide? Probably a bug. I got plate boots and a chest that are not class specific from LFR Tomb of Sargeras but they're only showing on the characters that earned them, and not any of my other plate-wearing toons. If you're interested, the items in question are: • Steadfast Purifier's Warboots from Maiden of Vigilance • Wave-Hammered Breastplate from Harjatan I've tried selling and equipping them, but that doesn't do anything. EDIT: Never mind, selling it to a vendor and buying it back made it work.Ilandrin8 11m
14m Level scaling: a newby point of view Hey folks, with the introduction of the newly implemented level scaling, I'd like to share my (un)experience as a new player. I've started playing WoW just a couple weeks ago, but the game itself was installed on my hard-drive since 2008. Legion definetely sparked my interest in the game, so I've jumped on board by taking advantage of the last sale. Let me preface that this isn't the first MMO that I've played, I had some time with Neverwinter and ESO, with mixed results. I've enjoyed the combat in Neverwinter and ESO has a better production value, but WoW is just something else. I've spent my time with WoW going throught the story, questing in Kalimdor and the Outlands. The lore is fascinating and intriguing for me, as a new player. I was enjoying my time, learning the past of this massive and intimidating world at my own pace. Then the update dropped followed by a server outage that lasted a few hours. When I've then I logged in, I died twice straight away and common mobs would take almost no damage from my attacks. I was so buffled, that I've even made contact with a GM thinking about a bug of some sort. Now that I'm concious about the new level scaling thing, I'm a bit torn. On one hand, I like being able to rack up more exp and I'm more cautious about pulling mobs. On the other hand, I can't help myself by feeling a bit bored by the time it takes to kill anything. This slow down is really getting in the way of my enjoyment of the story. It doesn't help that I'm also stuck playing "Simon Says" in the worst area I've encountered so far, Blade's Edge. So, I've gone back to Stormwind, deleted all quests from the Outlands and I'm now in the process of deciding if to endure with Shadowmoon Valley, going North instead, or dropping the game all-together. Which would be a shame, because I liked many things about WoW, but for this... I wasn't prepared. I've hearing the siren's call of a couple games in my backlog: Pillars of Eternity and Divinity 2. I may end up giving a shot to those and by the time I'll be done, my subscription would be expired. Maybe I'll be back in ten years. Or maybe I'll go north.Feanna68 14m
15m Leveling fast 7.3.5? What's the fastest way to level now in 7.3.5? I felt really confused when I got around 3% experience from a dungeon that took roughly 20 minutes to do and long time to find. ( at level 64 ) Did a couple of quests and been questing for 2 hours now without any level ups... ( I have heirlooms but is there something I am missing? )Trotz93 15m
15m New Black Qiraji, lame decision I just heard about the new Black Qiraji mount which is only being rewarded to players that actually got the Scarab Lord title. Well this is outrageous. This is nothing but a stew of rancid meat that makes me want to retch and vomit ! Since a lot of you probably ignore a lot about the whole story, let me enlighten you before you start writing below. The scarab Lord title has been designed to be awarded only to the first person to open the gate on the whole realm. For that to happen, you needed to do a lot of difficult quests with a full raid of 40m. So only one guy per server huh ? Not quite dearie. Reality is far away on this one. First it was all bugged out after Wotlk allowing some people to get it while the gates were obviously already opened. As though it was not enough, a lot of people got this title by transfering to a new German realm that opened AFTER vanilla, namely Area 52. So if you completed all the quests on your server at Burning Crusade or even still at level 60 in Vanilla Wow, you would not get the title nor the mount. You would only get a useless feat of strength achievement called "Veteran of the Shifting Sands Completed the gates of Ahn'Qiraj quest chain up to and including Treasure of the Timeless One (even if someone else ended up with the mount)." But if you did wait for the bug to pop out in wotlk or transfer your character to Area52 in Burning Crusade, then you would get both... Now as if this wasn't unfair enough, you're telling me that you're making a second mount exclusive to the scarab lords ? are you kidding me ??? Would be nice to have decent people running this game but wont hold my breath ! Now to sum it up because ppl seem pretty dumb : - Alfred completed all quest line still at vanila but not as the first guy -> he has 0 mount and 0 title - John completed quest line 2-3 years later after a bug or transferring on new server and gets 2 mounts + 1 title Gratz bliz, this sounds utterly stupid to anyone having half a brain.Желзона20 15m
17m I love the new difficulty in leveling. I love it so much. I actually get to plan my route and use all the Cooldowns at my disposal to be able to survive. If I pull more than 3 mobs without cooldowns up I'm likely to die. Thank you blizzard for making leveling fun again!Aerwynne33 17m
21m The problem with the new leveling system. I love the new leveling. Actually being able to use my full rotations again? Being able to use my procs and even Execute again before they die in two shots? That's really fun. Even wiping in some of the dungeons feels refreshing and makes roles like tank and healer meaningful again. What doesn't feel refreshing or nice, however, is the EXP reward per mob. While I like to defend the new system, I see a major flaw in it. The time it takes to kill a mob now isn't rewarded with the appropriate amount of EXP. Due to every mob taking about three times longer to kill, the leveling through quests and dungeons has increased a considerable amount of time, which I think is not good for the game. Don't get me wrong. The times where we one- or two-shot mobs even without heirlooms, I don't wish them back. But the current system has taken all the motivation out of it for me. And for many others as well. I think they should keep the current system, but make it at least rewarding to kill a mob. At the moment, it doesn't feel that way.Allvar9 21m
25m What's the point of dungeons in 7.3.5? I loved dungeons before 7.3.5. Granted they were facerolling easy with heirloom scaling and brute-forcing your way through everything - but they were a choice in terms of powerleveling as they gave a sizeable amount of exp. For the sake of argument I just tried Halls of Lightning on my 79 bear druid: - I'm at around 32k hp having full heirlooms including 2 rings - The first 2 mobs right at the start behind the NPC have 86k health each - Several groups of 3-5 mobs after that with that ridiculous high health just makes this an utter tedium - 1. Boss had around 350k health which took my group 1m 41sec with DPS between 1,2k - 2.1k - After the 1. Boss I left because it's a waste of time in terms of getting exp + personal loot It's like my choice of powerleveling has been removed and been replaced with a pseudo Mythic+ dungeon scaling offering less exp, personal loot and not even a chest at the end of the dungeon. As I've already done Loremaster and I don't want to quest again through everything I might as well call it a day and not level any alt anymore as long as this abomination in it's current form exists. As I've been reading through the forums I've yet to see evidence that the people this things is supposed to be aimed at - new players - are even having fun. Just making the punching bag have more health doesn't increase difficulty, as nothing apart from health and thus mob damage has been altered.Liarawyn33 25m
26m Toggle sidesaddle for female characters? It's just a nice visual design I thought the game should have. Skirts clipping inside the mount just look really goofy.Ialith8 26m
26m 7.3.5 is unplayable with Priest We tryin with my wife to level, or whatever, but takes 2 mins to take down one single mob. We're on lvl 73, and in full heirloom set. We tried the dungeons too, but the bosses are unkillable with this new *#?. When i tried to heal the dungeon, i'm out of mana usually at 75% boss hp. (If we reach the boss, the team not wiping 10x at the trash, and leavin) Suggestion: Increase the Priest healing skills efficency, decrease mana cost, and also increase damage done to enemies.Cronah11 26m
27m Intel Core i5 processor for wow Currently I have an NVidia gtx 750ti and intel i3 2120 (2 cores @3.3ghz) Will the intel i5-7400 (4cores @3ghz) be a decent upgrade? as ive heard that wow is bad at using multiple cores or something so I just wanted advice.Planenco3 27m
27m Argus no longer in the sky!!! While you guys were still arguing about the patch... did anyone of you noticed that?Koshayam15 27m
31m Guild Cloaks bugged? Anyone else noticing a bug with the Guild Cloaks? The color is way off from the Guild Colors. https://imgur.com/a/opDzqJéssina5 31m
31m I won't resubscribe until they fix mythic keystone bugs. Hello everyone! I have been playing intense periods of this game on and off since cataclysm. As you could see in the title I have decided to quit due to the bugs (sorry new features, joke) in mythic keystones introduced with the patch 7.3.5. Everyone who does frequent mythic keystones know that many dungeons have been bugged since and some of them being almost completely unable to complete such as vault of the wardens. Me and my friends who often do mythic keystones together were all expecting the recent hotfix last night to adress these bugs and we were wrong. Insted the hotfix only covered the following: Issues with enemy health in leveling content, Fixed framerate and client performance issues on mid-and lower-capacity hardware, Archeology bug preventing players from beeing able to survey in appropriate locations, A large number of missing transmogrification items to collections. For me personally I only enjoy doing mythic keystones with friends and raiding in legion.There is also no doubt that mythic keystones are a large part of the gameplay in legion as you even have to aquire recipes for professions via mythic dungeons, which always gives you a keystone after killing the last boss, therefore encouraging mythic keystones. You also can't ignore the fact that until recently (when the titanforged chance was reduced) you could and you still can if you're lucky get heroic even mythic like gear via max reward mythic keystones. The bugs causes this to prevent end game raiders to maximize loot possibilities to be stronger and more easily kill a boss. Like I mentioned at the beginning of my post due to these bugs, the way the 7.3.5 patch was rushed out before proper bugtesting and the hotfix not fixing the bugs of a large sub-communities gameplay is causing me to quit the game once my gametime runs out. I will only resubscribe if these bugs are fixed shortly following this post. I currently have 13 remaining days of gametime if I do not return i would like to thank blizzard for an amazing game which has resulted in a lot of fun and meeting some amazing people thank you blizzard and world of warcrafts wonderful community. <3 //ShaggyShaggygoat8 31m
31m Instances after 7.3.5 Hello all. After this patch when i was in Bloodmaul Slag Mines with a group without heirlooms we couldn't kill more mobs than 4 at one time. After 1 group of 4 mobs I as a healer was out of mana. We were killing 1 group in 5 minutes and boss in 10 minutes. I left this instance because before it was fun doing dungeon in 10-15 minutes. Now it takes too much time and is not worth doing instances at all. Which is said because i liked dungeons like they were before. Make WoW great again! :(Drutk28 31m
32m XP Change to Patch 7.3.5 Why have blizzard changed the lvling xp so low that it takes forever to lvling up to 110 can someone or Blizzard explain that to me -Spørsom -Azjol NerubSpørsom0 32m
45m Post history not working? So, I actually remember reading about this problem before when somebody else had this exact same issue, so I suppose I am not alone with this. Basically the problem is that when I open my post history I've stopped seeing my newer posts, and this makes tracking threads I've responded to a lot harder. I can still see my post counter go up, but when I click on it, it's not showing my new posts/providing a link there. If anyone knows how to solve this issue, I would be most delighted. EDIT: Seems fixed now.Lidlmage25 45m
48m Low Level Dungeon Difficulity Ever since the new patch launched I've never expierienced so many wipes and rage quits in low level dungeons before. Some bosses are unkillable or take the same amount of time to kill a raid boss or one in mythic+. I think Blizzard killed the fun of leveling an alt with the patch.Kayell26 48m
50m Your first rare mount drop. By rare a mean like a really low chance drop or something like that. Mine was the azure drake. I went to do a quest in the eye of eternity, and i forgot that there was a mount that can drop, so i killed the boss for the quest and i saw a mount :)Audioscribe100 50m
54m Class Hall missions keep failing above 100% Like the title says , ever since the new patch I keep getting failed on my missions. At first i tought it was because of troops getting killed but now it is getting ridiculous were sometimes all my missions (even ones without troops) failing. https://imgur.com/a/32wEc I screenshotted one on my druid earlier to show the problem. What do i have to do to avoid this?Sojín6 54m
59m Win / Win Leave the scaling and difficulty as it is, but buff heirlooms so the ''i win'' players can reach legion content faster.Cerms48 59m
1h Second expanson when final boss a bit dull? We do not seem to get to know who the big and final raid boss is nowadays. Argus the Unmaker this time and Archimonde last time. Of course Archimonde a huge name. I just meant he came out of no where in WOD. It just seems no big build up anymore. In the past we had LK Deathwing and Garrosh. We knew from start they the big vilian but last two expansions it seems we only find out near the end. I like to know who the bad guy is at the start and have big story building up to it myself. AS last final boss was Argus the unamaker, were people in general happy with this? I was hoping it would be a big named person we knew. I know Sargarus appeared at end but talking in general about build up to big bad guys.Ázkeban0 1h
1h remove or make CD lost mail smaller I absolutely fail to see the fun in waiting 2 hours for 1 small piece of loot on the ground that gets "ninja'd' anyway by one of the dozen other people waiting for it. If this was like those dalaran books, it would be different, other then an achievement there is little purpose to it + there are/were like 7 or 9? books and they were spread out at least, so the waiting time and what to do in between is different. But as for lost mail, its way more then a few achievement, we're talking potential pets and mounts, side quests etc. This should be available to everyone at any time..Hurasu2 1h
1h How to hide player's marker from map? Hi! I've spent a while googling this subject and to my suprise have found nothing. And so I've eventually decided to ask here. Is there a way to get rid of the player's marker from the map? Not minimap but the map. Some kind of addon with such an option perhaps? If you're curious why would anyone want not to have a player's marker on his map - immersion reasons. I've recently started leveling a character without heilrooms, mini-map, quest objectives, with faded Ui and hidden chat, doing every quest in every zone, ocasionally role playing. Got to tell you it's really fun to slow down for a while, though it takes some patience. The only thing that was bugging me is said marker. I don't buy this GPS thing!Cealty2 1h
1h Power Leveling Hi guys, as u know(for sure) the scalling maps are avilable. Leveling is now slower than used to be. So, whats the fastest way to lvl up ur alt? Any advice? Thanks.Gulpan5 1h
1h Can't enter Ulduar 25 Hello, I try to enter Ulduar 25 but inside it is only 10. I set difficulty outside to NORMAL 25 (even tried setting to 10 back to 25) and I got the message in chat for that. And the portal has 5 dots. But inside the difficult indicator shows a 10. And rarity tooltip do not show Mimirons Head chance. I tried this with different toons - I can't set Ulduar to 25 What is wrong? RegardsKóvacs6 1h
1h Ethereal Urn trinket The Ethereal Urn drops from Nightbane in the updated Karazhan dungeon. But since Nightbane is a "secret" boss, its not present in mythic+ dungeons. I am curious if this item still has a change to drop from the loot chest or weekly chest of lower and upper kara keys. Or alternatively can it be acquired from the vindicaar as a relinquished trinket by spending veiled arginute? Otherwise the odds of it titanforging directly from the boss are slim. For reference... http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/142166/dungeon-normal?wowLocale=0 Seung2 1h
1h antorus raid normal&heroic in 1weak? can i finish normal then heroic in 1weak?Servamp4 1h
1h Getting Silithius quests? Hi, I have had a break from the game. Do I need to do several weekly quests for Antorus to be able to get quest for Silithius? Or do you just need to kill final boss in LFR? I have only ever done first wing of LFR so far. Thanks.Braxén2 1h
1h favorite dungeon of all time? i think for me any that involved stratholme, and also scholomance, also the nexus. which is your favorite dungeon?Tupacisbest72 1h
1h Shared Transmogs Can we share it? Like .. i get something .. i get the trans, i give to others in team, do i get to keep it or loose it?Brighthair2 1h
1h Make Mage Towers Permenan! Please mon! Make da tower permenant! I wan' get ma appearances!Khoda10 1h
1h Herald of the Titans With the changes to Ulduar is this title still obtainable?Kryptonex2 1h
1h Conflicted I want to get a toon to decent ilvl but is it just me or does this expansion feel like there are so many gates. AP grind, Daily grind, Argunite grind for easy gear, LFR/mythic Dungeon grind, then finally normal, then HC then Mythic... I dont know weather im just easily overwhelmed this expac or cause i'm only really just wanting to play im so far behind its a bit of a nightmare. What happened to running a few dailys, normal/HC dungeon till geared then Raids? I've recently been playing Classic WoW servers a bit more and it feels more grindy but also simplifed which is nice.Firejuice4 1h
1h FPS drop issues in buildings? I'm noticing big fps drops in buildings, constantly swinging between 150 to 100. Now ofcourse if it was the FPS alone it'd be fine. But i'm having severe lagg because of it, screen going stuck even when standing still.Jéssina0 1h