General

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
2d Post if you want to make some in-game friends My original thread http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6492950450?page=1 reached its posting limit. Therefore I'm redoing it. Firstly, please, when posting your info, press the "REQUEST STICKY" button towards the top right side of the page. If it gets enough hits, it will then be considered by the moderators to be pinned to the front page as a sticky. Generally, when a thread moves off the 1st page, it is harder for other people to notice it. So by pressing that button you are being courteous to others (maybe even absolute beginners to WoW) who may wish to use this thread at a later date than today to try and find in-game friends themselves. Thank-you. Let's face it, we all need friends in-game, whether it is to try for mutual achievements, valor cap HC's, LFR, PVP etc, or to ask someone if they can lend a hand with a problem, or even just to say hello to someone and chat once in a while. So if you'd like to make new friends, simply post in the same format as below. (Note, DON'T list which sex you are as it could lead to unwanted attention, likewise, DON'T give out your email address). About me: Age: 30+ Personality: Laid back and mature Side: Horde only Chars: Rogue: (DPS) Spec: Combat only (I do have an Alliance rogue as well, but its sole purpose doesn’t involve gameplay) Playing time: (at the moment) Mon: 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Tue 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Wed and Thu 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Fri 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Sat and Sun, most of the day. I do play in the evenings Mon-Fri too, but I simply never know just how much Russian-English translation work I need to do until I receive it, so evening playing time is very erratic. Up for: Helping you out if required and it's in my character's ability to do so, HC’s for cap, LFR, ach’s (inc Raids (new and old), HC and PVP) etc. Other interests: Many. Battletag: LadySylvanas#2676 (To add a battletag and request being friends with a person, either A: In the Battlenet client, left click on the blue person icon at the top right, it will then open up a sub column. In the top left, click on 'add friend', it will then prompt you to type (or paste in) the battletag of the person you want to be friend's with. Then click on 'send request' at the bottom left. B: In-game, left click on the yellow 'social' icon towards the bottom left of your screen. It will bring up a sub screen. Enter (or paste in) the battletag and press 'add friend'.Lswindrunner754 2d
4d Price Changes for Certain WoW Services We carefully review the prices of our games and services in all currencies on a regular basis, and we occasionally need to make changes based on regional market conditions. Considering this, we’d like to let you know that we’ll soon be adjusting the European prices of some of the optional services available for World of Warcraft. The new pricing, detailed in the list below, will start on April 5. Subscription prices will not be affected. In advance of these price adjustments, certain services will benefit from a 25% discount from March 23 to April 4. You can find more information on this promotion here. Price from April 5 - EUR Name Change - €10 Helms - €15 WoW Token - No change Character Transfer - €25 Race Change - €25 Mounts - €25 Premium Mounts - €30 Pet & Mount Bundle - €30 Faction Change - €30 Guild Transfer - €35 Guild Faction Change - €40 Character Transfer & Faction Change - €55 Character Boost - €60 Guild Transfer & Faction Change - €65 Aerythlea751 4d
4d Patch 7.2 Content Release Timeline We’ve seen some confusion around the availability and timing of various aspects of the 7.2 patch, and we’d like to clarify our plans for releasing the remaining pieces of Patch 7.2’s content: Week 2 (next week): Legion Assaults begin, first PvP Brawl becomes available Week 3: Chapter 5 of the Class Order Hall campaign unlocks, which activates new followers, new Order Hall upgrades, and class-specific World Quests Weeks 4-11: Ongoing story pieces unlock, leading up to the eventual opening of the Tomb of Sargeras raid, and the ability to earn Class Mounts Several of these pieces tie into the overarching story being told in 7.2: our return to the Broken Shore for vengeance, followed by the Legion’s response, and the eventual buildup toward the assault on the Tomb of Sargeras and Kil’jaeden himself. With the release of Patch 7.2, that series of events is set into motion, but they don’t all occur immediately. For example, the upcoming Legion Assaults are a direct response to our initial attack on the Broken Shore. Those assaults, in turn, prompt some of the later parts of the Order Hall campaign. These events occur in a chronological order, and we want to give players the chance to be there as it happens, rather than having some of it unfold off-screen or rushing it along. But aside from the narrative, pacing content releases helps with clear direction and player focus. During PTR testing, where we had the calendar advanced to allow for testing of all content in parallel, players were pulled in many different directions from the outset. While the heart of the patch lies on the Broken Shore, Legion Assaults were drawing players back to the original Broken Isles zones, and many Order Campaign questlines sent players to other expansions’ continents. With the content release structure we settled on, Broken Shore can stand alone as the initial focus of attention. We didn’t open the Tomb of Sargeras raid with the patch because we don’t want to rush players who are still progressing through Nighthold, but that same sort of logic applies to nearly all other features. We apologize that that hasn’t been clear enough from the start, but hope that this will help relieve some concerns.Lore46 4d
15h Updates from @WarcraftDevs Patch 7.2 A new patch means new tweets from the World of Warcraft development team! This thread is an archive of @WarcraftDevs tweets regarding patch 7.2. ---- @WarcraftDevs is an official World of Warcraft Twitter account offering design insight and information directly from the World of Warcraft Development Team. For past updates, please refer to Updates from @WarcraftDevs - Patch 7.1/7.1.5. Aerythlea62 15h
24 Apr 2014 Social Media & Fansites (Updated: 16/02/2017) Blizzard on Social Media You already know that you can find World of Warcraft news right here on the official community site, but make sure you keep an eye on Blizzard's social networking pages. These sites feature World of Warcraft news, visual media, contests, player-created content, career opportunities, customer support, and much more. Check out what we have to offer, interact with your peers in the community, and share the latest updates with your friends. Official Facebook Pages World of Warcraft Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft Official Twitter Feeds @Warcraft @WarcraftDevs (Design Insight & Info) @BlizzardCSEU_EN (Customer Support) @BlizzardCareers (Careers, Recruiting & University Relations) @BlizzCon Other Blizzard Franchises @Diablo @PlayHearthstone @BlizzHeroes @OverwatchEU @StarCraft Official Google+ Pages Other Blizzard Franchises Hearthstone Official YouTube Channels World of Warcraft Customer Support Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft World of Warcraft on Reddit /r/WoW (not owned or operated by Blizzard)Vaneras2 24 Apr 2014
42m Live Developer Q&A - Submit Your Questions Join us live on Twitch.tv/Warcraft Thursday, April 27, at 20:00 CEST, as we sit down with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas for our next live developer Q&A. We’ll be looking back over the first few weeks of 7.2, and answering your questions about everything involved with the patch, including the Broken Shore, Legion Assaults, new and improved dungeons, and more. You can submit your questions here in this thread or on Twitter by using the hashtag #LegionQA. As a reminder, please keep your questions short (40 words or less) so that we can get to as many questions as possible. We look forward to you joining us live on Thursday! Aerythlea32 42m
1d Gameplay Tuning on the Broken Shore Over the first couple of days since players took the fight to the Burning Legion on the Broken Shore, we’ve been keeping a close eye on Nethershard acquisition, and making adjustments as necessary via hotfixes. We’re rolling out hotfixes that make the following changes: Enemies around the Broken Shore will no longer drop Nethershards by default. Enemies in the shadow of the Sentinax will drop Nethershards. Nethershard rewards from Rare Elites on the Broken Shore have been increased. Nethershard rewards associated with Sentinax portals and beacons have been greatly increased in a hotfix that just went live. Legion Assaults, coming on Wednesday, will also be a lucrative source of Nethershards. What we want to avoid is a Timeless Isle frogs situation, where mindlessly grinding a field of mobs is the most efficient thing to do. To be clear—we’re not trying to take away from what players are doing, and we definitely don’t want to make your adventures take longer. Overall, our goal here is to make the Broken Shore more rewarding, improve Nethershard acquisition, and ensure that the objectives on your map generally indicate where you’ll find the best results. Thanks for playing, and we’re really glad to see you out there defending Azeroth!Kaivax47 1d
5m Rest In Peace Friend - Hayven For those that do not know, Hayven (the youtuber) has passed away... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVlrHid817I&t His videos were fantastic, really shining a new perspective to zones and instances that we find so "standard" in game... I discovered many things thanks to him, like that personal Necropolis you can visit, or your own personal submarine in Gilneas. Deeprun Tram will also never be the same again! Thank you Hayven! Rest in peace... Wish to see you in Azeroth in the future as a NPC or just a small tribute!Stormcloack97 5m
10m Experienced DPS Player LF Mythic Guild! Hey guys, A month or so back I was progressing on Tichondrious with my old guild who were 6/10 at the time (I was not there for the Botanist kill night due to irl matters) on my Shadow Priest, however I decided to take a break from WoW all together due to some real lifes circumstances and also the fact that I was not enjoying my time raiding on my Shadow Priest as it was not what I originally intended on playing for Legion, however I chose it for the good of the guild. I have come back to the game a few weeks ago and I have been working really hard on this new character, one which I wanted to play from day 1 of the expansion. I have been raiding with friends and their guilds, grinding Mythic plus for the AP and Legendaries. I have been very reluctant to start searching for guilds due to the fact that I set a very high standard for myself and if I am not on par with other players in the guild if not besting them, then I am not satisfied. Due to the situation of my Rogue being a re roll, lacking legendaries and optimal gear, not meeting my own standards would almost certainly become reality. However today I decided to bite the bullet and I am now starting to look for a guild! My personal progress is 5/10M (however I have done at least 70 pulls on Botanist progress and 30 on Tichondrious). I am a very mature and would like to think I am a well rounded player who is not afraid to volunteer for the "Dirty jobs" of the encounter, as well as pitch in on possible suggestions to further our progress. I raid to get the boss kills and the achievements and I am very serious player when it comes to my own performance, and I am also constructively critical on my raid team in order for us to down the bosses and progress. I understand that I would be a slight liability in the early days, however I hope that I would be able to prove that I can bring good utility. knowledge and eventually once I have optimal gear, solid DPS. _____________________________________________________________________________ Here are my logs on this Rogue with Heroic kills (Not Mythic of course however I do have the experience) and also here are my old logs of my Shadow Priest if you are interested in those too (to show my progress and also to show how I was doing on that at the time.) Rogue: I have set the parses to ilvl specific as it is not a true estimate of my performance comparing me to all rogues on Heroic fights, my logs overall are 60's + which is very poor for my standards. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23407316/latest/#bracket=19 Shadow Priest (7.1.5): I realm transferred my Shadow Priest to join the guild I did Mythic Krosus, Spellblade, Botanist and Tichondrious with, so I will provide 2 links to logs from my priest on Draenor and Kazzak and all logs for my Spriest will be in 7.1.5 Draenor: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15232426/latest/#partition=1 Kazzak: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22725251/latest/#partition=1 and heres my WoW Progress for both of them: Rogue: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/kazzak/Genericdps Shadow Priest: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/kazzak/Kvepp _____________________________________________________________________________ I hope I have provided enough information for you guys to dig into and see if I am a possibility for your raid team. I feel enough confidence in myself to prove that I am a better than average player and that I can bring something to your raid team. As for when I can raid, anytime, any day! If you wish to contact me then you can reach me on Battle.net or Discord! :) Battle.net - kwepp#2689 Discord - Generic#1122Genericdps3 10m
20m Suggestion - Drop boxes So i had a few pets in my bank so i flew to the starting zones looking for a new player to gift them a pet an welcome them to the world. When i couldn't find one, it occurred to me... "How cool would it be to be able to put this pet in a box hidden in the trees for some inquisitive new player to stumble upon and find! This idea is one i really like! Anyone else think this would be a good idea?Aketu1 20m
39m Balance Of Power .... 1st must say amazeing quest line for the artifact and great looks as a reward i enjoyed pushing myself out of my comfort zone and getting into doing just normal and heroic raids after a lil push from Ruin and Obake <3 But and the big but is you seriously expect us to do it for every char ?the quest line that is ? why didnt you make the achivement account wide . I am sorry if this has come over as whiney i was just so :( when i noticed i will have to (by my own choice) do it again for some truely good looking skins . You have us grind AP and mythic+s but please have rethink about this its just to much .Sylendra284 39m
43m Machinima Tools from Blizzard Hey! So I've been playing World of Warcraft for many years now, and I've always enjoyed making videos, especcially in raids. And throughout the years, I've been able to use Machinima Tools, and when that shut down, Free Far Sight took over, but now it seems like FFS also has shut down. This means I am no longer able to capture footage in-game as I prefer to, and it really sucks as I have a big passion for it! My question for the Blizzard team, or if anyone else might be able to answer it is, would it be possible for you guys to release such a similar tool for us movie makers? I absolutely love the thought of not having to rely on people outside of Blizzard to update these tools, as I've gone over 6 months now with no FFS updates :(Vampizer16 43m
44m CoeN +12 1st Boss: 15 tries 2nd Boss: 1 try 3rd Boss: 4 tries Endboss: 2 tries Pls fix difficulty of first Boss :D We were 2 melees, but still, many groups have 2 melees ^^Xaanu5 44m
54m UTILITY LEGENDARIES ! This is so frustrating. I just got my 4 utility legendary out of 5 and the one that is not utility is pretty much bad. Wouldn it be nice if those utility legendaries go under separate group and not be shared or count towards other specs. (bad luck protection thing) ????Zveki6 54m
57m New moan topic: legion assault This is related to the legion assault. It started at 9am eu time (8am for uk) and it's on for 6 hours meaning that it will end at 3pm eu time (2pm UK time) So, this is a huge problem for people who go to school and work.Dämonbeißer402 57m
58m will they EVER fix duels ? so duels back in the days were about setups, forcing trinkets and forcing cds to win, now its just have the highest ilvl, pop ur 1 shot trinket and the other target dies, you basicly gotta trinket the first stun or you die ?, are they going to keep this feature ? , i LOVED duels back in the days, LOVED it, more than arena, finding a 1v1 duel fun, but now its just 0 skills with 0 reason to do them :(Floxion2 58m
1h Funny Paladin video - For The Alliance Funny video about Paladins and the Horde. Alliance only advised IMO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd0mQYA3aFg&t=2sBreyarrow0 1h
1h What is the problem with titanforging ? I'm not saying I like or dislike titanforging. It's just that many people seem to dislike titanforging and I kinda fail to understand why.Thyri156 1h
1h LF level 60 guild (vanilla experience) Hello. I am looking for a level 60 guild only. To do Vanilla content.Erde8 1h
1h Penalty for leaving M+ So me n my buddy were doing a +10 Upper Karazhan, and then this douchebag just leaves after 1 wipe - Btw.. He did the mistake killing he whole group.. And when 1 guy leaves.. the rest also does.. Anyways, I don't know the penalty for leaving, but there should be like a hard one. We used like 3 hours to make this +10 key, and then one single guy, can basically !@#$ it all up. HARDER PENALTYRyles5 1h
1h Tank challenge still overtune,specific nerfs First thing first i have done the challenge finally but it stil feels overtune as hell. I think the problem is they keep doing blanket nerfs that do not catter for each class, each blanket nerfs makes it way more easier for guards/warriors but for example for paladins its still at the same stage almost. I have done it in 908 equiped food/flasked etc etc. And while warriors and all other talk about the 3 anihilate enrage that you need to beat i had to survive 7 anihilates,perfect kiting and runing out of puddles. If im so geared 1 small mistakes such as not moving that fast out of puddle or using a wrong cd on an anihilate hence being able to take 1 less shouldnt warrent a complete fail of the challenge, all other classes are now benefiting from higher lvl >more room for mistakes except for paladins. Put in our build rng that if we proc avenger enough during wings we might be able to skip 1 phase. They should nerf the encounter based on class and stop with the blanket nerfs. I still forsee a nerf incoming. The challenge wasnt easy at all i got to almost 300 attempts because of how rng kruuls anihilate is and you have to force him to hit the dh,and sometimes when you stop anihilate with orb he will stomp you instead of cast it again , pure rng make it a hell for paladins. TL:DR : challenge stil needs to be tunned for paladins correctly not just for all other classes, it's still not comparable to dps challenges.Holystephan2 1h
1h Chests on the Broken Shore - No longer appearing I've seen only a few comment here and there about this.. My wif and I were farming the chest that spawn (thank you mage tower!) and suddenly, she can see them, and I cannot. It happened yesterday on my priest also. My question is this, is there a maximum amount of these chests that you can loot before you're locked out for the rest of the day? If so, that's a poor design choice.Razski6 1h
1h Mythic Guild Run Comparisons Why isn't it select-able in the guild roster like everything else?Kanichiro0 1h
1h Burnout It probably happens to a lot of us and lately also to me. I have a WoW burnout, the content doesn't entertain me a lot, got bored of the daily things etc. (will probably return for a bit in 7.2.5 and hoping for a great next expansion already) My question, how do you guys deal with burnouts and prevent getting em, because some of you must be tired of logging in just to do the same thing over and over right? Or is it just me.Semivivus5 1h
1h Relinquished gear & versatility The gear I get from BS chest has ALWAYS versatility, ALWAYS. At first I thought I was unlucky, but when out of 39 chests 34 have versatility (and 3/39 were relics lol), you understand it's not just back luck. The purpose of BS should be that of quickly updating alts to become decently viable for M+ and serious gearing up, but when every item has 1k versatility, it feels more like a downgrade than an upgrade. For example, I just replaced my 845 chest (haste/crit) with a 890 chest with mastery/versatility and somehow it feels like a downgrade, since I lost 3% haste and 2% crit in the process (best stats for destro). Remove this !@#$ stat already, it's so boring and redundant (there is already agi/str/int). Just leave it in pvp templates...Metalnutz1 1h
1h change how this lame rep farm work please. so iam trying to complete everything in order to fly. However the current rep system with Nightfall dudes is bad.Very bad and lame. im 1k inside revered, i need 6 more k to get to unlock next questline. i did all the world quests, it goes very slow, (apart from the pet battle ones, i dont wanna pet battle, i might aswell play pokemon instead) so for the love of god, change how certain reputations work, maybe add a tabard so you can farm dungeons instead? or dailies? ^_^ *cough, miss them alot* Or at least make the NH bosses and dungeons u unlock grant you rep!Johnny6 1h
1h Recruit a friend exp bonus Does the exp bonus from RAF go up to 100 now or it's still until level 90?Bronemos1 1h
1h Anduin's Questline - Where's the Horde part? Hey Blizzard, We got news from MMO-Champion from the Live servers, no less! There's a whole chain worth of quests for the Alliance characters that centers around Anduin. Having watched the whole thing on YouTube and pausing the video at key points to actually read all the text and NPC dialogues, I must say that thing is a gold mine for lore fans. There's quite a bit of character development there and story refinement in general. Seeing Genn and Velen actually do something (while still playing the roles of concerned grandpas) was a nice touch as well. My question is... so where is the Horde part of the lore quests? I'm pretty sure there were LOTS of opportunities to tell something as amazing and heartbreaking as what Anduin just went through but we never got anything other than an edgy dead elf going out on a revenge quest. Again. [EDIT2] Well damn. Taliesin and Evitel have decided to cover this thread in their latest video. You can find it here: https://youtu.be/eBLjADmLDGs They have discussed a lot of things, but guess what! They didn't get the main problem here either! Or even read the TL;DR in this updated original post here where it's spelled out in the most simple way possible for reader's convenience. Why. Just why. [EDIT] Alright, this thread got blue-tagged and the Blue, just as the majority of the people who replied here completely misunderstood what I talking about in this original post. Clarification: - More lore is GOOD and I'm happy for the Alliance that they got this quest line. - Horde side of the current story event needs to be covered too. - AP rewards from Anduin's quest line are irrelevant. Forget about them, they are not important AT ALL. - Cinematics are NOT the only way to experience lore with. I don't care how many cinematics Horde/Alliance has compared to their counterpart. We also need actual story quests with quest logs, NPC interactions and character conflicts and develop BOTH factions further and don't leave them at a cliffhanger after the initial leveling experience to max level is over. Quoting the wall of text from my later post couple of pages down this thread to give you a better understanding of where I'm standing and where I'm coming from: ...Великогрив154 1h
1h Can we please have more enchantements? Come on blizz, enchantment has been reduced to a few buffs, i remember during burning crusade you could enchant basically all of your weapon and armors, can we please have some of that back? Also it would be cool to have some kind of skill that let's you remove an enchant from a piece of gear, and put it on a scroll, or another piece, but only for a few times, so you don't have to waste resources upon resources to enchant gear.Jinmori17 1h
1h y u no give me the trinket :( What did i do to you Blizzard i got all the legenderies i dont need and the one i need i didnt get T_T like i feel the crafted one will drop and the trinket wont T_T like why blizzard why why Give me trinket im farmin hard hard T_TSleepingbull11 1h
2h New Race after Legion? So my guess is that well see new race after legion and my bets are on Dragon race or cat race since we already have dog race=Worgens. Cat Race like in Final Fantasy but Wow style.Shamyra116 2h
2h Broken Isles Invasions XP overpowered It took me exactly 9 minutes and 42 seconds to do 1 level with a single Legion invasion. Surely this cannot be intended, invasions are massively overpowered, they entirely remove the purpose of leveling with quests in the Broken Isles. What's the point in selling character boosts when it's so easy to level up? I genuinely hope they go away once next expansion is released.Illidandhdh40 2h
2h Cathedral Mythic keystones I have noticed that Cathedral Mythic plus dungeons are a lot harder than the same level Legion Mythic dungeons. It took me ages just to find a group as clearly most players avoid Cathedral Mythics.Cùrsé16 2h
2h By killing alts you are killing the game. Dear Blizzard, please make this game more alt friendly before it is too late. By making it unnecessarily difficult for people to play alts and secondary specs, you are stealing the motivation from many people to play this game for much longer. It's just a fact that a good portion of the player base likes to play multiple characters and specs. The artifact weapon system, the AP grind and the item level inflation have made it impossible for alts to get into serious raiding or mythic plus groups in a reasonable amount of time. I will now provide 3 suggestions and I'm hoping for other people to also share their ideas on how to fix this severe problem. 1. Reverse the Sentinax nerfs and also make all the other methods of acquiring Nethershards worth the time and effort. That way people will be able to buy Relinquished Tokens for their alts and reach an item level of 880+ in a reasonable amount of time. This will at least give them a chance to participate in interesting content like Mythic +10 or Heroic Nighthold. 2. This might sound drastic at first, but it would solve all the artifact weapon problems. Everytime someone gains AP, it should apply to all weapons of all specs on every character. Newly created characters should have their AP brought up to the current level. That way all artifact weapons on an account would be on the same level at all times and it would always be worth it to play any character at any time. 3. If you are not willing to do the above, at least make artifact knowledge account wide so that all characters can always gain AP at a reasonable pace. There is zero motivation to start the AP grind with a low level of artifact knowledge and the catch up is too slow. This solution would only be a bandage for a gunshot wound, but at least it would be something. I would still prefer the solution mentioned above. That's all from me. BB!Feast67 2h
2h Mage Tower - Water Walking So yeah.. i was kinda confused when this ability popped us for the people on the EU servers that let you WALK on water while MOUNTED?? First off all like what the actual..? Reason why this buff is useless? Well.. - Flying - Water Strider mount (Water walking mount) - Artifact Fishing Pole - If DK or Shaman/Priest you got Levitate, Path of ice, Water walking - Darkwater Skate (Fast underwater mount) Really cheap to get and easy - Riding Turtle / Sea turtle (both swimming mounts) - Druid Travel form - Water Walking potions And so on maybe i missed a few but these were the ones i was thinking of. Can blizzard look into this to maybe change it slightly or just remove it and let the other 3 abilitys rotate only? http://i.imgur.com/uefZT2E.jpg EDIT: For the people saying i dont have flying and or any of those items... You will get flying at some point and then yet again the buff is worthless.Frost22 2h
3h Rest in peace Hayven! Dotexe3 3h
3h No research catch up in 7.2, after AK 25? Hi, I have a question. I was away at the start of 7.2 so I started new researches (above AK 25), a week later than everybody else. I wasn't worried at first because of catch up mechanics that existed before. But now, I really am. There doesn't seem to be any catch up mechanic for me. I will be hitting AK 30 tomorrow and many people hit AK 30 a week ago, I still seem to have same research time with them (5 days). Since AK 50 is still 3.5 months away, will I be always getting roughly 50% less AP from everyone else since that day comes which means putting double the time into AP farming as everybody else for next 3.5 months, just to be on par with them? Or is this a bug that will be addressed? I would really like an answer to this because getting that kind of punishment for been away just 1 week seems kind of harsh and I really hope this a bug that will be addressed FAST.Daedralord9 3h
3h Mark of honor and demon hunters. So we can use Mark of Honor to buy old pvp gear for transmog or old pvp mounts. The problem is that demon hunters do not have a set of old pvp gear. Maybe Blizzard can create a pvp set for demon hunters? For now my marks of honor are totally useless. OR at least add more things that we can buy with mark of honor. Thanks.Mòrningstar6 3h
3h Balanced PvP EU server Greetings community. I am wondering if there are any good and balanced PvP EU servers? I already am currently playing at Defias Brotherhood so we can put that one aside.Gotath9 3h
3h Next likely service sale ? Hi, Just a quick post wondering when the next Service sale would come along, I'm wondering if there's any American sales holiday coming up like Black Friday etc that I'm not aware of I'm likely be able to get a nice price with. Looking to move Realm + Faction change to play with family, logged on today to see I'd need to remortgage my house and sell my wife to pay for it. Other than that I guess I have a Wife for sale, comes with a 4 year old and is currently pregnant does no house work and won't have tea ready for when I you get in from work. #offers.Softstab4 3h
4h New Elite Strike missions failing I know the title might suggest that I simply failed the mission. But the reason I'm writing this is because when I first started the missions, they were both 100%, but when the first one completed, it was only a 5% chance to succeed, and when i looked at the other one, that was only 45% (that one isn't complete yet). I don't know if it's a bug or something but I didn't find anyone else with the same problem. Just feels really !@#$ing %^-*ty to miss out on 500 legionfall supplies, and maybe 7500 nethershards.Rokza3 4h
4h Macros updates for 7.2.5 Please add more space for macros (double or triple of current amount) per character OR in case you you don't want to "waste" disc spare for us then change current "general and character specific space" to general and class specific" so that all characters of same class on our accounts will share macros. Most people that play many characters of same class just copy macros from their main anyway. Increase the limit of letters for each macro from 255 to like double or triple too. It's annoying to be forced to shorten macros as much as possible to make them fit making them unreadable in case there is need for fixing. While there are AddOns that do that I don't think this is a good thing to be forced to download external addons for such thing especially considering there are nice perks of using "build-in" memory like being able to copy character to PTR and then just (manually, but would be good if it was automated process...) copy your macros out of retail and you are done with PTR setup. Or when some people play or different computers. Per character macro space is as big as it was 12y ago and we didn't have dual or triple or quad specs like we do now... srsly.Zbir7 4h
4h WoW ≠ Diablo - gems are RNG - legendaries are RNG within RNG - warforging/titanforging is RNG - Seals are RNG - a lot of specs are reliant on good RNG - the new broken shore vendor is going to add another layer of RNG within RNG - weekly chests are RNG and they often "reward" you with trash - The new upcoming emmisary chests will have an additional layer of RNG (to get a mount) on top of additional RNG - rewards from BGs are RNG - the new artifact paragon trait is going to be an RNG proc did i miss out on something? am i even playing WoW anymore? Or did someone suddenly in secret switch this game with Diablo while I wasn't looking?Remiv51 4h
4h Luckiest day in wow :D So today i got quest for fox mount from withered army training, and just had enough for nightfallen cache and there was a flying carpet, and few pets one from blingtron and one can't remember, also a toy from withered army training. AND FINALLY i get a bis legendary. LulNympuke6 4h
4h R.I.P R.I.P HAYVEN 1991-2017 News came out Today that a Legend had died by The name of Hayven Games on YouTube. He was a inspiration to over 40,000 people that is alot. He was suffering from a horrible disease called cancer for ages and he kept on pushing to make videos, that he is a hero to everyone. I wish to celebrate his life by adding a NPC in the game of Hayven. I wish all Paladins to dress as Hayven (Judgement set) if you can, and Forever Live Hayven in our hearts.Holytauro2 4h
5h Getting tired of playing a slot machine Literally everything about this expansion have been all about ridiculous levels of RNG. -Legendaries -Titanforging/sockets -Weekly chest -RNG double AP from world quests -Nethershard gambling -Nethershard chest room that gives anywhere between 1 and 666k from what I have seen I probably forgot to list some things too. Does Blizzard really think it's enjoyable to play this casino expansion?Megum36 5h
5h Sylvanas is going to be the next villain? Am I the only one who thinks that Blizz are hinting towards Sylvanas becoming a villain? She is very selfish and places her own goals above anything else. Her motivation is clear - her people can't reproduce and she says that multiple times. If you have a Forsaken character, you know that she used Lich King's valkyries to resurrect people in order to "create" new Forsaken. It also makes sense in terms of how Blizz does expansions now. WoD and Legion were all about fan pandering, "look it's Outlands before they became Outlands" and "hey, the Burning Legion is at it again". So the next expansion is going to be "Sylvanas is recreating the Scourge and taking over everything, just like Arthas did in WotLK". And don't forget, Legion was the best addon to add Demon Hunters, a class which was planned for Vanilla WoW. What other class was planned for Vanilla but never made it? Necromancer. Now instead of DH stopping legion, we are going to be "good" Necromancers/Necrolytes/Necrowhatever stopping the Scourge.Vilarok46 5h
5h kicked from invasion. My boyfriend got kicked from an invasion for low dps I assume as he was ilvl 790ish at the time. He was doing it to get nethershards for broken shore gear. Thing is he was on stage 3 and got the deserter buff. When you get kicked from a dungeon if you kill boss 1 you get no deserter buff so why does someone that makes it 1/3rd of the way through an invasion and then gets kicked have to wait half an hour until he can try again? He wasn't rude or left of his own free will so why punish him?Melchior45 5h
5h Honour a fallen hero, Hayven, in game! Hayven's Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjVDQloX4cIpGqpM6mdyD2Q Most of you will know that Hayven, a fellow World of Warcraft player and YouTuber has unfortunately passed away at the young age of 26. He was a fantastic source of WoW related content and provided a refreshing and highly detailed insight into the lesser known and most interesting lore of WoW. His videos were incredibly detailed, well thought out and above all entertaining and informative. I just want to bring this up in hope that Blizzard can honour this gentleman permanently in-game, as a tribute to his contributions to the community!! Follow the YT link above and have a look at his channel, you won't be dissapointed :)Zeragon1 5h