General

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
19h Post if you want to make some in-game friends My original thread http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6492950450?page=1 reached its posting limit. Therefore I'm redoing it. Firstly, please, when posting your info, press the "REQUEST STICKY" button towards the top right side of the page. If it gets enough hits, it will then be considered by the moderators to be pinned to the front page as a sticky. Generally, when a thread moves off the 1st page, it is harder for other people to notice it. So by pressing that button you are being courteous to others (maybe even absolute beginners to WoW) who may wish to use this thread at a later date than today to try and find in-game friends themselves. Thank-you. Let's face it, we all need friends in-game, whether it is to try for mutual achievements, valor cap HC's, LFR, PVP etc, or to ask someone if they can lend a hand with a problem, or even just to say hello to someone and chat once in a while. So if you'd like to make new friends, simply post in the same format as below. (Note, DON'T list which sex you are as it could lead to unwanted attention, likewise, DON'T give out your email address). About me: Age: 30+ Personality: Laid back and mature Side: Horde only Chars: Rogue: (DPS) Spec: Combat only (I do have an Alliance rogue as well, but its sole purpose doesn’t involve gameplay) Playing time: (at the moment) Mon: 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Tue 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Wed and Thu 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Fri 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Sat and Sun, most of the day. I do play in the evenings Mon-Fri too, but I simply never know just how much Russian-English translation work I need to do until I receive it, so evening playing time is very erratic. Up for: Helping you out if required and it's in my character's ability to do so, HC’s for cap, LFR, ach’s (inc Raids (new and old), HC and PVP) etc. Other interests: Many. Battletag: LadySylvanas#2676 (To add a battletag and request being friends with a person, either A: In the Battlenet client, left click on the blue person icon at the top right, it will then open up a sub column. In the top left, click on 'add friend', it will then prompt you to type (or paste in) the battletag of the person you want to be friend's with. Then click on 'send request' at the bottom left. B: In-game, left click on the yellow 'social' icon towards the bottom left of your screen. It will bring up a sub screen. Enter (or paste in) the battletag and press 'add friend'.Lswindrunner796 19h
24 Apr 2014 Social Media & Fansites (Updated: 16/02/2017) Blizzard on Social Media You already know that you can find World of Warcraft news right here on the official community site, but make sure you keep an eye on Blizzard's social networking pages. These sites feature World of Warcraft news, visual media, contests, player-created content, career opportunities, customer support, and much more. Check out what we have to offer, interact with your peers in the community, and share the latest updates with your friends. Official Facebook Pages World of Warcraft Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft Official Twitter Feeds @Warcraft @WarcraftDevs (Design Insight & Info) @BlizzardCSEU_EN (Customer Support) @BlizzardCareers (Careers, Recruiting & University Relations) @BlizzCon Other Blizzard Franchises @Diablo @PlayHearthstone @BlizzHeroes @OverwatchEU @StarCraft Official Google+ Pages Other Blizzard Franchises Hearthstone Official YouTube Channels World of Warcraft Customer Support Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft World of Warcraft on Reddit /r/WoW (not owned or operated by Blizzard)Vaneras2 24 Apr 2014
7h On to My Next Adventure at Blizzard Five years ago, I received a phone call from Blizzard offering me the chance of a lifetime—a position on the World of Warcraft team. Simply put, this is my favorite game of all time, and working on it these past five years has been a dream come true. I have learned so much from the women and men who make it and everyone who plays it. I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to work on a game that so many people around the world are so passionate about. A few weeks ago, I was offered a new opportunity at Blizzard that I’m really excited about. Tomorrow is my last day working on World of Warcraft. As a longtime player, I couldn't be more excited about what the future has in store for World of Warcraft. In particular, the PvP team remains hard at work on some incredible plans. I fully expect that the best years of World of Warcraft PvP are ahead of us. Thank you to everyone involved with World of Warcraft, from the development team to the players, for letting me be a part of this game's community. I consider it a great privilege. Brian HolinkaDesvin114 7h
13h Upcoming Artifact Knowledge Research Hotfix We’re currently working on a hotfix intended to significantly reduce the amount of time it takes to reach the Artifact Knowledge cap of 40, in order to allow returning players to catch up more quickly. Specifically, this hotfix will reduce the time it takes to research ranks of Artifact Knowledge between 26 and 40 to approximately 4 hours each. We hope to make this retroactive to any work orders already in progress when the hotfix is applied. Once these changes are live, a returning player should be able to reach the maximum level of Artifact Knowledge in only a few days. This hotfix will require extensive testing, but our goal is to apply it within the next day or so.Lore27 13h
6d Updates from @WarcraftDevs Patch 7.2.5 A new patch means new tweets from the World of Warcraft development team! This thread is an archive of @WarcraftDevs tweets regarding patch 7.2.5. ---- @WarcraftDevs is an official World of Warcraft Twitter account offering design insight and information directly from the World of Warcraft Development Team. For past updates, please refer to Updates from @WarcraftDevs - Patch 7.2. Aerythlea22 6d
6m Professions Inquiry (need help) I just got back to the game and i have like 500 Blood of Sargeras Which profession should i reroll so i can benefit the most from those bloods in terms of gold making? (i already have inscription)Otep0 6m
24m Druid class mount It's honestly just lazy as !@#$. We already have 2 different Owl shapeshifts with the vanilla flight form and the Glyph of the Sentinel one, and for our class mount we get a 3rd, slightly different, slightly bigger owl. We could have at least gotten a different species of bird, I'd honestly appreciate a pigeon form more, at least it's something different. Shamans got a RIDEABLE FLYING ELEMENTAL for %^-*'s sake.Refractory1 24m
24m Solo version of raids and dungeons Ok I understand this is an MMO and all, but hear me out as I believe this can add big value to casual players, and make the learning curve much smoother for all. In summary, what I would like to see is the following: - A solo version of all dungeons and raids, like a scenario track, where any individual will be able to do the whole content solo. - The player will be able to play their role (dps, healer, or tank), and would work with other NPCs to clear it. - This solo version will be as similar as possible to the group version, along with all its mechanics. - It should be progressive in gear reward and difficulty, similar to the mythics+ system - It should be more challenging and have lower ilvl gear compared to the group version - A competent group should be able to clear the instance faster and easier, as in the solo track you will be grouped with mediocre NPCs. Now, what is the added value of such system? First, this system will allow all players, especially casual players who can't commit time to raiding, myself included, to properly explore the whole content, with all its challenges and mechanics, as you have to be fully engaged or you wipe. It could even potentially replace the LFR track as that version is like watching the raid in youtube, and boss mechanics have zero consequences. Second, this version will drastically smoothen the learning curve of all raids and dungeons. There is a real issue in the learning curve at the moment, and casuals often struggle to join mythics and raids as they need you to know the tactics by heart. And even if you get lucky and join a more casuals friendly group, they tend to be extremely inefficient that you hardly experience the raid. Third, this version would also allow you to learn and practice other classes and specs. I've always wanted to try a healer spec, or play the tank role more often, but I always fear that I would screw up and frustrate the group because not only I don't know the content, but I also didn't properly master the spec. In this solo version, I can practice the spec in real challenging content at my own pace. Once confident enough, I can then join other groups for faster and more rewarding clears. Fourth, this version should be a more engaging alternative to the mundane world quests. With world quest group finder, now I don't even need to even do anything, I just click the group icon and be there, and the group burns the whole area in a couple of seconds and I get rewarded just for showing up. This track should minimize the dull grinding in favor of a more engaging and challenging game-play. I expect that one major concern for this is that the multi-player nature of the game would diminish with the introduction of this solo track. While this is a valid concern, the design of this track should make it much more ideal to play with groups. For a start, the content is more challenging in solo mode, and the game is less forgiving to your mistakes, as you are the only player. Second, you will get better gear faster with a group (e.g. a solo +15 would give an ilvl gear of a +10 group dungeon). So, ideally you would always want to do the content in group. You generally will be playing the solo track if you would like to experience it hands on at your own pace first before joining groups to avoid frustrating other players. Or, you would like to practice another spec or class in a real raid environment before joining groups. Or, your peers are not online and you would like to farm things and/or enjoy some solo challenge, you would be doing this instead of this mindless world quests. Ok this is was a couple of points in my head and it became a lengthy post. I'll leave it here and would appreciate your thoughts on this, and more elaboration can be made in discussions.Phrozen6 24m
26m Can we talk about Ret-Pala hidden appearance? How are Retribution Paladins supposed to get their hidden artifact appearance when AV queue literally NEVER pops? I've sat in that queue for hours over the last couple days and done even more hours of random BG PvP and haven't been able to enter AV once. While I understand that many players are happy that they don't have to play AV, Retribution Paladins need to loot a book from an enemy player for their hidden appearance so with no AVs ever starting it's literally impossible to acquire the skin. Can Blizzard please address this? Let me at least loot the book in ANY BG...Juillet10 26m
27m stabilized titan essence on legendary BoE? I want to know if the 970 upgrade thing will souldbind a crafted legendary to the user upgrading it or will the BoE stay BoE so i can send it to my alt as 970?Bubbletea8 27m
57m Curve and raiding Hi, as many people like me are aware, if you don't have curve its pretty much impossible to raid. I'm 892 ilvl and to progress in gear to find a group for tomb of sargeras is so hard. I cant get a group for heroic nighthold which is 885/890 gear because everyone wants curve and super high ilvls. Its been like this for months, since gul'dan was killable people immediately want you to link achievement and gear higher ilvl than what drops. So my only option is to make groups of my own, but regardless of how well I lead or how I know all the tactics, I still get flamed because people see you aren't incredibly overgeared or curve achievement. So why don't blizzard reserve the achievements until the tier is done?Zyrein20 57m
58m You win orc warriors. After having been charged 5000000000000000000000 times by warriors and all the other meleers i have to admit that this game is not working. I cant take it anymore. I am doing 500 times harder work than these warriors in bgs. I am using both my hands, i am blowing all my cds, i am coughing blood and sweating creatine, while these warriors have a line of tomatousauce and cheese on their stomach because they droped their pizza on it, a god damn fidget spinner because they need to have stimulation because of how boring their rotation is, their keyboard is almost cracked in half due to how many times they smashed their heads on it, and in the end, they are the top of the score list. Having done over 4 times the damage a regular nondotcaster has done. Yeah have fun in this damn melee expansion. I will focus on gymming. And also i bought tokens for all my gold and will just let them rot in the bag.Seredarz5 58m
59m HUGE OBLITERUM PROBLEM DISCOVERED!! Autoloot does not work with it and will IGNORE THE LOOT!! Tried this many times now: If you obliterate something, and during the action timer drag a new item into the obliteration slot, WITHOUT clicking or touching the echoes of battle loot icon, you will A) NOT get the loot, and B) the item is still destroyed!!!!!!! Nice one blizz, whoever coded this, you had ONE JOB! You might lose as much as 15 battle echoes if you screw it up.... PUFF gone, just like that....Megámonk12 59m
1h Six Sargeras bosses and no essences So our firstnight in there. Six bosses down...and most of the raid did not getone single essence. And one guy got so many he was able to go off and upgrade his legendary Is it this dumb intentionally or a bug?Nebiroth2 1h
2h Armory not updating :c Hey! I realized that my character isn't updating in the armory since 1 week? Only the appearance of the gear is updating, but everything else is old =( Someone experienced something similar like this?Traut6 2h
2h Could Azeroth be flat? What if ... Azeroth is not even a planet? I mean, we already know that at his core there's a nascent titan... But the titans have always been depicted as anthropomorphic creatures. What if Azeroth is just something like a holographic projection of the real titan? A flat surface where the races could live?Lightmane12 2h
2h Could blink finally be fixed please... Seriously, it's ridiculous. I'm so tired of blinking in place... twice... only to die to the thing that I was trying to blink away from... because there was a damn rock on the floor, or a stick or a bug I don't even know what else can stop a powerful mage from teleporting a few meters forward. How many more years will mages have to wait? It's been like this since forever... I really love playing it, but this one thing is just triggering me to oblivion every single time I play my mage.Tokok4 2h
3h Make epics..... epic again. Way back when, epic and rare items held much more value. PVE gear was green, when max level doing dungeons etc rare. On occasion you had a wow moment epic and legendaries were for the lucky high end raider. Epics mainly came from raids. Now everyone has legendaries, epics are essentially greens and rares hold no place. Now gear is simply a number... an item level meaning that there is little significance to rares and everyone has legendaries meaning nobody has a way of representig progression anymore. For me it ruins the sense of achievement of doing anything. Id rather look at someone and think wow they raid top tier to have such good gear. Now someone who raids normals can have higher gear than an heroic raider simply through lucky titanforging.... It isnt rightRudy42 3h
3h RIP NE Druid cat form in Legion? So with the artifact weapons in legion for the druids it means their animal forms will change. Bear forms look all pretty cool, and fitting, but I'm really disappointed with most of the cat forms! ALL OF THEM HAVE TUSKS AND MANES?! They all look like troll/worgen cat forms! I play a night elf druid, and I think the NE cat form looks the best visually. But with the artifact forms it wont look like a night elf cat at all anymore. It'll look as a troll :x Can I change the cat form appearance? Can I keep my current one? Edit: These are the forms btw: http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/resized/495607.jpg Yes, some have really nice colors and features. BUT WHY THOSE TUSKS!?Rylaei26 3h
3h Achievment Good Suramaritan Trying to complete the above but still have 3 quests to do before I earn my Legion wings. : A Growing Crisis : Statecraft : A Change of Season : I would be grateful if someone would just point me in the right direction. I have to open quests left to complete, one is in Shatterch city but I need to pay a mob 1200 ancient manor the other is a raid into the Emerald Nightmare, so not sure which I need to do. checked the help forums which say you have to beat Xasus but is that in the raid or the dark heart thicket. First time I have know that you have to complete a raid top get an achievement but suppose there is a first time for every thing. Thank youDarkfighter9 3h
3h Legionfall War Supplies cap ...or small things that put me off from this game. So i logged in today and as usual the first thing i went to pick my garrison missions. Among them an elite strike mission for 500 Legionfall War Supplies, which after 3 days i even forgot i sent it. However i already had 535 Legion War Supplies on me and because there is a cap at 1000 the game decided i can't carry anymore so those extra 500 from the mission ended up being deleted. There was no message saying "you can't loot this atm because you can't carry another", i didn't get those supplies sent on mail, i didn't even get 465 supplies until the 1k cap and the extra being deleted. No, EVERYTHING WAS DELETED. Granted i'm sure there is a special group of people who'll say "yeah but it's your fault for not checking how much supplies you have before completing that 3 day mission you forgot about". Yeah fine it's my fault and at this point i couldn't care less about the currency but some of the design decisions make the game unimaginably annoying. I mean why have a cap in the first place? oh some people were hoarding them and only building mage tower. Who gives a !@#$? Why this urge to police everything? And if you really want to put a cap why not implement it properly? Why every decision to stop whatever "abuse" you think some people are doing ends up with a major pain in the %^- for 90%+ of the playerbase.Gannet8 3h
3h Best pvp server EU? Hello guys. I look for an high populated pvp server. And i will be awesome if there is alot of pvp guilds, world pvp and stuff like that! Feel free to leave a comment below And sorry for my bad english :(Théz22 3h
3h Vashj'ir portal prerequisite is stupid I'm level 110, why on earth should i be expected to go back and do a stupid level 80 hero's call quest just to do part of the flame warden quest? If I wanted to quest in Vashj'ir I'd have done it when levelling... Once you've done it on one character it should be unlocked for all. If you can make flying in Legion accessible to all characters once unlocked on your main then it should apply for old content. C'mon Blizzard, stop being lazy and actually fix your content once its rendered invalid by current content. People shouldn't be forced to do poor quality content from the past to do something current that takes a fraction of the time it does to do the hero's call quest.Wookake44 3h
4h Wow Armory mobile app Hi Anyone experiencing issues with wow Armory app? (Not the companion one). It logs me in but I am unable to carry out any action. Tried logging off and checked for updates.Kinkylie3 4h
4h Sucker for the old Armory Apart fron the new Armory looking far more visually appealing, I still prefer the old armory and the information it showed compaired to the new version. I'm I alone on this?Haramona0 4h
4h Help With Shadowed Unit Frames I recently got the addon and I'm sure that the instructions to use it are somewhere but it seems I'm either blind or stupid or both regardless though can anyone give me some advice on using the addon (also if someone could tell me how to unlock the frames and move them around that'd be great)Splinterhorn0 4h
5h Illidan and Argus -Kil'jaeden fight *spoiler* Look away if you don't want to know what happens at the end of the Kil'jaeden fight. So Illidan uses the Sargarite keystone to pull Argus near.. what a crafty demon hunter Lord. What does this mean for the future? Destroy Argus? Heal Argus? At least we go there in 7.3 and possibly most of 8.0 ... very very bold move and gutsy. Gosh I don't know if Night elves are either really bold/gutsy or just reckless - anyone remember Tyrande? not to mention Azshara - and Illidan and Tyrande hate Azshara - yet they've been reckless with the decisions they've made. Difference is their decisions have been for good and paid off.Kelian42 5h
5h Followers Gear Hello I have plenty of resources, but still i can't level up my followers on warrior becouse of stupid rng (1 mission per day for green) Can you add ilvl equipments for followers for order resources?Malacath3 5h
5h Havoc Artifact Challenge without ever setting foot in a raid. Today I did the Havoc Artifact Challenge without ever setting foot in a raid. You can check my profil for that. (Same for relevant Mythic Plus Dungeons.) But why am I telling you this? Because I want to encourage people like me. People who don't 'raid' above LFR not because lack of skill or lack of time, but because we can't adjust our real life for specific schedules and things like that. When I first tried the challenge I thought it wasn't possible without raid gear, but since craftet gear goes up to ilvl 900 this is not an issue anymore. People often get a lot of hate if they only do LFR, but now where ilvl is not the bottle neck anymore, what's left are the mechanics and you can learn those things, even if you have only done LFR before (because of schedule reasons). Some things to clarify: - It would have not be possible for me, without the ilvl push to 900 - I think it took me about 500 attempts. 430 with ilvl 880 and 70 with ilvl 904, though I don't know for sure, since there is no way to track it? - I know there are people who have done it with far less ilvl I just want to encourage people who think they cannot get the skin because they can't raid above LFR, to try it with the gear you can get by yourself. It was a very fun and very frustrating thing to do. :DLisiba0 5h
5h Flying in Draenor It has been a while since i leveled my last alt and i don't remember properly. I didn't play MoP/WoD although i think i was able to fly on Pandaria on the last alt i leveled (i can on 110 chars but i don't know if you need lvl 90 to fly). For Draenor tho i am sure i had to walk and that was a bit painful, specially since this leveling is all about doing bonus areas and opening chests where flying helps a ton. Is there any way to get flying for Draenor without doing the long quest chain of WoD? Guess no but if anyone can confirm or give some tips, greatly appreaciated.Xaxiimbo6 5h
6h Someone PLEASE explain this So yeah logged today into my email to pay some bills and i saw 2 messages from blizz yesterday 1 hour apart from each other. The first one was this: WOW PAID CHARACTER TRANSFER + PAID FACTION CHANGE COMBO. >fucc heart beats racing Second one was something like: "we couldnt complete ur order so we locked the character. Logging into my wow account now and my main is gone, replaced with two class trial priests?? Opened a ticket and got my main char back later that day, logging in scared af, ofc expecting to be cleaned BUT only my mailbox (around 100k) was gone. My bank + inv gold (300k) was not touched. + I had some weird garrisonass achievements done?? Soo whats going on here? why didnt they just mail all of my gold and destroy my gear etc instead of taking like 25% of my wealth? And whats up with the garrison stuff and the class trials? Someone please explain i have no clue. Ty in advance ♥Triceps6 6h
6h Please Fix The Armory App on IOS! I cannot login my account on IOS. I don't know if the Android has the same issue. Please Fix This, There is no problems with the Legion Companion App, but the armory doesn't work atm. When i trying to login, there is a turning symbol like forever.Wahlsven2 6h
6h Writhing essences not dropping in NH Doing the Leg upgrade quest, only getting essences from faction caches, nothing from bosses in NH. Bugged?Martaan29 6h
6h Pressing mouse once and it double clicks... Any solutions to this? don't really want to be reported for spamming in /2 i click once and it presses my macro twice, it is a mouse issue not a macro issue btw.Newalt13 6h
6h Fist Weapons on Warrior and Rogue Given that Alliance players just got a Worgen Warrior bodyguard with fist weapons, and that Combat (Outlaw) rogues always had the options before to go fistweapons, I fail to see the reason why exactly it is that neither class can mog their weapons into fist weapons. I could perhaps understand it more with Fury warriors, given that their weapons are technically two-handed, and maybe the game's coding won't allow the idea of mogging 2 handed into 1 handed (even though that is also a bit strange). But to me, Outlaw rogues have less of an excuse, seeing as they are already using 1 handed weapons. Please, could we fix this so I can have a worgen rogue with fist weapons? Or any worgen with fist weapons? Thanks.Archallion2 6h
7h What class , Dk or ret. I am really in doubt here. I used to play a hunter, but the transmog gear for them are, lacklusting. Keep in mind, I do not got Legion. So I went back to play a ret paladin, since I mained one in Mop. They got decent transmog gear, since I can only do level 100 raids etc. But I found out that frost dk is fun as well. I've been saving up Honor marks to, when I hit level 100, I can buy 710 gear. I have looked under the apperance set viewer when I play both classes and Paladin seems to "lead in transmogs". But I just like to play a frost dk. And to say the least, dk level 100, 710 gear looks kinda bad, whereas Paladins looks great. So what to do really? Any advice out there? Keep in mind, I like frost dk not having a lot of buttons. Ret have slighty more cause of being a hybrid.Savagelïght0 7h
8h No longer possible to hide the numbers? Is it no longer possible to hide the numbers ? As I recall, as late as WoD there was a handy set of tickboxes in the 'Combat' section of the WoW interface that enabled a player to turn off their onscreen dps numbers and heals. When I looked the other day, this handy set of tickboxes is no longer there, (along with many others previously available no doubt). Meaning that whenever you are dps'ing or getting healed, there are annoying numbers flying all over the place. Where is the 'progress' in removing these features ? It's more like a step back imo. Is there no other way to turn off these numbers now so that a player sees a nice clean screen again instead of this numerical flightfest ?Lswindrunner9 8h
8h So glad about the 7.2.5 "Balance Patch" If that is "Balanced" https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13#dataset=90 i really dont want to see what unbalanced means for blizzard. since those results are so pathetic, that a ... company of 1 person could have done it. but it must be fake news right? otherwise blizzard would read the logs just once!Shinfisti29 8h
8h Jaina Proudmore is Sargeras!? My insane theory. I did ton of research and watched tons of clips and the only way that we fight Sargeras is if he assume another "normal size form" (pissed of Jaina, cuz her(sargerases)manipulative plans failed) or we will have another "Deathwing-ALIKE colossal fight" ; kill his bodyparts. Now also this is what I found most interesting, we all know that Jaina is gone and almost forgoten by now, but listen this voiceline from Gul dan, you can find it on youtube. Quote " In the end , death will inheret this world and she will be waiting. " This is just in short, and what i found most interesting.Norrabjörn9 8h
8h someone sells tos run he want me to go website and he sell tos run is ok if i pay real moneys or i gets banhammer? maybe he hacker russia and givings me all virus :'(((Shamonmon4 8h
8h Being bullied in dungeon groups You have the dungeon groups consisting of 4 friends and you. They have the power to kick you and you already know its going to happen because of the attitude from the start. Every little thing they will try to get under your skin. They will run into big packs of mobs not holding agro and expect not a single hp to be lost or else 'ur a noob'. At the final boss they finally kick you so you dont get the big xp you get for completing the dungeon. Then they will whisper you 'lol' or 'noob'. Can anything be done about this? WHat can I do if I get a group like this who will just try and annoy me as much as possible and pick on me?Dennytothez21 8h
9h Make 3rd relic slot unlock at 110 Make 3rd relic slot unlock at 110 Maybe make it so you have to have finished that class campaign before on another character. I'm levelling up horde of every class, as I already have them all on alliance, and it'd be nice to not have to do the campaigns all over again.Daecimus35 9h
9h Dear Alliance... You have a real honest to goodness toxic player problem. It starts with a demon hunter at dalaran oblitarium. He's clicking it constantly, way too often and fast for any actual obliterating to be done but this resulted in 6 of us unable to use the oblitarium. I go do some battleground for nearly 2 hours and come back, he's still there clicking the bloody oblitarium! What the hell is this? I still can't use it so I relog an alliance alt I haven't played since early MoP and whisper him. I tell him to leave and that I've reported him along with other players there. ...no reply. I figure he's bottling or greifing. I decide I'm gonna go visit him, but I have no idea where new dala portal is so I goto storm wind and look but unable to find. I goto the AH to find someone who can help. Found a mage, I ask him if he knows where it is and instead he makes a portal for me. I'm skeptical but he invites me and I take it. I landed right above old dala in hillsbrad and died. I didn't have any keybinds so no blink and no slowfall -_- I died. He laughs, I chuckled and though nice one ok that was clever.. I leave the group to go by to SW when I get a whisper from the mage. It said that he laughed at me and called me a noob. I told him I don't play this guy but he carries on being a dick to me anyway and then puts me on ignore. THE AUDACITY!! 5 minutes on alliance in over 4 or 5 years and this is what I'm faced with. !@#$ty attitudes and greifing. And you know, as a hordie it really shows in battlegrounds, the level of /rude /spit and /lol spams from alliance is concerning. Are you really mostly all just complete salty dickheads or what? I never have this issue on horde, we're freaking lovely and fun to play with :/Abacabb52 9h
9h You know what makes me so mad? Playing BGs while you have 0 healers while horde have 2+ healers. It makes me so * mad..Skullét12 9h
9h Mysterious map in hunter order hall In the hunter order hall, there is a mysterious map that does not resemble any in game island or place in the lore. I noticed this when legion was first came out and I still can't find a answer. You can find the map near the map of pandaria in Trueshot lodge.Huskyfang14 9h
9h The Lord of the Rings challenge Hello everyone. Those of us a fan of Nixxiom on Youtube already know of this, but it sounds super fun (like a tweeked version of the Ironman challenge) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U2y_Bhlmk0 This challenge consists of two parts: -Part 1 is you must find the one ring. That means that you need to go out, kill mobs, quest, or whatever in an attempt to find a ring. The first ring you find is "The One Ring" and must therefore be destroyed. You are not allowed to wear the one ring unless you are a gnome. -Part 2 is you need to destroy the One Ring. In order to do so you need to travel to Blackrock Mountain, stand on the suspended island in the center, and delete the one ring from your inventory. After deleting the ring, you will do a /played on that character and screenshot your success. The fastest time wins. ►BASIC RULES 1. YOU CANNOT DIE. If you do die you lose and must delete your character and try again. 2. No mounts, no potions, no dungeons, no pets (Hunter and Mage) no professions, no buffs, no looms, no auction house, etc. 3. First Aid and Cooking is allowed. Boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew! 4. You cannot change out of your starting clothing or equip new clothing (no shoulders, trinkets, etc). This rule does not apply if you play a warrior. 5. You can upgrade your weapon - only grey, white, and green weapons are allowed unless you are a Blood Elf. ►AVAILABLE RACES AND CLASSES You can only make a gnome, a dwarf, a human, or a Blood Elf. NO other races are allowed. -If you pick a gnome you can only be a warrior -If you pick a dwarf you can only be a warrior -If you pick a human you can be a warrior or a mage -If you pick a BE you must be a hunter but you're not allowed to use a pet ►CLASS PERKS -Warrior Perk: You are allowed to wear any piece of armor, so long as it's gray or white quality. -Mage Perk: You are allowed to equip ANY robe that is predominantly white from either looting a mob or questing. -Hunter Perk: You are allowed to use healing potions in the challenge - but only potions you loot off of mobs or receive from quests. ►RACIAL PERKS -Gnome Perk: You may wear THE ONE RING and use its stats. -Dwarf Perk: You are allowed to use THE FIRST BLUE head item that you find. -Human Perk: You are allowed to use THE FIRST necklace that you find. -Blood Elf Perk: You are allowed to use THE FIRST blue ranged weapon you find.Raavina51 9h
10h remove missions I like this expansion overall but I don't get what's good about missions. This expansion is an improvement from WoD since missions have a smaller part but I want them to be removed completely. I dislike missions because it is very lame to just drag your followers on a map and wait some hours to click on it again. Don't get how anyone enjoy this. Do you like missions or you rather see them gone next expansion?Muradiv4 10h
10h Sigryn, overlapping abilities. this is not a complaint about how how damage things do or how hard they indivisually are to avoid. BUT at around 50% or 3-4minutes in, all thier abilities more or less happen at the same time. jarl becomes enraged, so i need to kite him at the same time stomp out runes, avoid fel fire and valkyrs. there are such extreme unavoidable damage that this is where i die EVERY TIME. because either jarl slices me up because i cant kite him while stomping runes. the valkyrs opening is badly placed so i cant get to the opening and stomp out runes at the same time. i just dont know how to deal with this part, i think its bad design that so many deadly things are happening at the same time. anyone else had issue with this part aswell, and how did you deal with it?Tomsboll6 10h
10h Any tips for catch up/what's new? I'm only Level 863 ilvl and wanting to gear up fast, what is best approach? What have I missed in the space of a few months and what is this Obliterate thing & Nightshards? Much appreciated.Demonic2 10h