General

05 Jul Pre-purchase Battle for Azeroth™ Now! World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth is now available for pre-purchase through the Blizzard Shop and in-game shop! When you pre-purchase a digital copy, you’ll receive a level 110 character boost to use immediately. You can also begin the journey to unlock the expansion’s new playable Allied Races: the Highmountain Tauren, Lightforged Draenei, Void Elves, and Nightborne. And if you level an Allied Race character from 20–110*, you’ll earn a distinctive Heritage Armor set—a lasting symbol of your dedication and commitment to Azeroth. BATTLE FOR AZEROTH – STANDARD AND DIGITAL DELUXE FEATURES Battle for Azeroth is available now in two digital editions: Standard and Digital Deluxe. Here’s what comes with each: STANDARD AND DIGITAL DELUXE The complete Battle for Azeroth experience Includes level 110 character boost Pre-purchase today to use your 110 character boost, and begin the journey to unlock playable Allied Races.DIGITAL DELUXE ONLY Zandalar Gilded Ravasaur (Horde) and Kul Tiras Seabraid Stallion (Alliance) mounts Tottle, the baby Tortollan pet Hearthstone card back StarCraft II sprays Heroes of the Storm Primal Flamesaber mounts Overwatch voice lines, emotes, sprays, and icons Later this year we will announce our retail-only Collector’s Edition, featuring art, music, and lore to celebrate the release of Battle for Azeroth.Taepsilum83 05 Jul
14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
2h Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt2) My original thread https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16069776854?page=1 has finally reached its posting limit. Therefore I'm redoing it. Let's face it, we all need friends in-game, whether it is to try for mutual achievements, daily HC's, LFR, PVP, WQ's etc, to ask someone if they can lend a hand with a problem, or even just to say hello to someone and chat once in a while. So if you'd like to make new friends, simply post in the same format as below. (Note, DON'T list which sex you are as it could lead to unwanted attention, likewise, DON'T give out your email address). About me: Age: 30+ Personality: Laid back and mature Side: Horde only Chars: Rogue: (DPS) Spec: Combat only (I do have an Alliance rogue as well, but its sole purpose doesn’t involve gameplay) Playing time: (at the moment) Mon-Tue, Thu-Fri: 1pm – 3 pm, Wed 1 pm onwards. Sat-Sun, on most of the day Up for: Helping you out if required and it's in my character's ability to do so, HC’s LFR, ach’s (inc Raids (new and old), HC and PVP) etc. Other interests: Many. Battletag: LadySylvanas#2676 (To add a battletag and request being friends with a person, either A: In the Battlenet client, left click on the blue person icon at the top right, it will then open up a sub column. In the top left, click on 'add friend', it will then prompt you to type (or paste in) the battletag of the person you want to be friend's with. Then click on 'send request' at the bottom left. B: In-game, left click on the yellow 'social' icon towards the bottom left of your screen. It will bring up a sub screen. Enter (or paste in) the battletag and press 'add friend'.Lswindrunner146 2h
14h Legendary Items in BfA Pre-Patch With the Battle for Azeroth pre-patch, you’ll notice that the vendor who sold tokens that granted a random Legion Legendary item will now allow you to purchase specific Legion Legendaries relevant to your specialization. These are sold for the same cost that the token was sold for previously. Battle for Azeroth is just around the corner, so we wanted to take this opportunity to allow players who are trying to complete their Legendary collections a more straightforward way to do so, as well as give or new or returning players a way to pick up some strong items to prepare for leveling. These items can be purchased from Arcanomancer Vridiel in Dalaran for 1000 Wakening Essence. To help with this, many sources of Artifact Power will now grant Wakening Essences instead. Enjoy!Lore34 14h
2d Battle for Azeroth: One Launch to Rule Them All For the first time in World of Warcraft® history, the next expansion—Battle for Azeroth™—will launch in the Americas, Europe, Taiwan, Korea, and Australia/New Zealand at the same time. Wherever you live and whatever faction you fight for, you can be part of one globally unified front as the battle for Azeroth begins. Check the details below for the exact time you can begin logging in to explore Kul Tiras—for the Alliance!— or Zandalar—for the Horde!—in World of Warcraft’s upcoming expansion. Europe (CEST) 00:00 August 14 (this midnight is the transition from Aug 13 to 14)Americas (PDT) 15:00 August 13*Taiwan (CST) 6:00 August 14Korea (KST) 7:00 August 14ANZ (AEST) 8:00 August 14UTC 22:00 August 13 *To align with other regions, the Americas will launch slightly ahead of August 14 in local time.Taepsilum23 2d
3d In-game Advertising Policy As part of our ongoing efforts to crack down on in-game advertising, we’ll be implementing some policy changes with how we handle moderation for advertisements made through the in-game Group Finder, and wanted to give you a heads up before these policies are put into place. Beginning Monday, July 2, we will no longer allow any advertisements in the Group Finder for in-game services such as carries or boosts, including those being offered in exchange for in-game gold. The Group Finder is intended for -- as the name suggests -- finding groups, and these advertisements make it difficult to find active groups that are currently being formed. Additionally, these are often used as a cover for real-money sales, particularly given that in-game gold cannot be transferred cross-realm. Note that this does not change our policy on selling things such as raid carries for in-game gold. Those are still allowed, but should be advertised through realm-specific methods such as trade chat. We’ll be adding an “advertisement” option to the Group Finder’s right-click reporting function with Patch 8.0, but in the meantime, they can be reported using the “spam” option. Thank you for your understanding, and for helping us keep the Group Finder clear of unwanted advertisements. Update 13/07/2018 This policy also extends to the Official Forums. Boosting advertisements are now only permitted in the realm forum of the character offering the service. Any posts outside of the appropriate realm forum will be subject to moderation and/or deletion.Aerythlea22 3d
07 Jul Loot Rule Changes for Transmog Runs Since the Patch 7.3.5 change to use personal loot rules in leveling dungeons, we’ve heard a lot of feedback from Transmog hunters concerned about how this has affected the ability to collect appearances from older content. We hear you, and agree it’s a problem, so we’ve been working on a more robust solution for Battle for Azeroth. Once these updates are implemented, entering a dungeon or raid that is trivial for you (i.e.: your character is 10 or more levels higher than the dungeon or raid’s intended level) will activate a “legacy loot mode.” That loot mode will work like this: The number of items dropped by bosses will be the same as it would have been if you were in a full party. So if you’re in a 5-player dungeon, you’ll get 5 players’ worth of loot. For raids with a flexible raid size (such as Raid Finder), this will act as though there were 20 players in the raid. All items on the loot table will have a chance to drop, not just the ones that are designated for your spec. If you have multiple players in the group, the loot will be split among those players, but be tradeable. For example, if you’re clearing with one other player and kill a boss that should drop 4 items, you’ll each be able to pick up two items and trade them between each other if you like. While the personal loot change was a key part of what allowed us to expand leveling dungeons to encompass a wider range of levels, and we’re happy with it in that environment, we recognize that it’s not a great experience for those who enjoy clearing older content for transmog, and hope that these changes will make that more enjoyable once they’re complete. Thanks again for all of the feedback!Aerythlea56 07 Jul
03 Jul Updates from @WarcraftDevs Patch 7.3.5 & BFA Beta A new patch means new tweets from the World of Warcraft development team! This thread is an archive of @WarcraftDevs tweets regarding patch 7.3. ---- @WarcraftDevs is an official World of Warcraft Twitter account offering design insight and information directly from the World of Warcraft Development Team. For past updates, please refer to Updates from @WarcraftDevs - Patch 7.2.5. Aerythlea165 03 Jul
1m Do you gank or kill opposite faction on sight? I always do it, it doesn't matter to me if that person is 50 levels lower than me or if he is geared to the teeth with mythic gear. Anyway... what about it?Rektem4 1m
2m Do Leggos matter? Greetings guys. Im currently trying to do the mage tower challenger for fury warrior.Im sitting at 921 ilvl with only one legendary by my side(grand army of isignia) I think I tried 5-6 times Agatha's lair,but it seems like I cant defeat her. I searched some videos in youtube and some guides and I was shocked when I saw some people could defeat her with 895ilvl,905ilvl etc with the right legendaries.Tommorow I will be able to equip one more legendary (Najentus Vertebrae-waist) Do you think that will help? TLDR:Im struggling at dpsing downs the adds and dodging the kamikazi-imps at the same time because of lack of certain trinkets or/and legendaries.Any help?Valeendra22 2m
4m Begging in PuGs - suggestion for change Hi Blizzard and those using this forum, the amount of begging in these pugs its getting out of hand. Please can you simply add a function that allows an item that has dropped to be sent back into the raid and distributed like group loot. if you dont need it. For example, I have a high ilvl ring equiped and one dropped with stats i dont need 10-15 ilvls below. I press a button and boom its back into the raid as group loot. hoping somebody will announce to the raid you need and they don't that its up for rolling is not a good experience nor is trying to whisper them and ninja trade it before everyone else (using ninja in the traditional sense for speed). solves the issue thanks.Shaminal20 4m
19m Torn between balance druid and disc priest I've tested both to bits and I can't just make up my mind between the two so I'm asking for the help of those with experience of said classes (PTR = even better). Quite frankly the main draws/cons for me on both are: Druid: +flight form +cool visuals +lore -gameplay is your typical caster, feels that you stand alot just casting but I'm not sure Priest: +tanky +can move alot while casting I'm erring on priest side but before I commit I'd like to hear more about possible shortcomings of both speccs. Either will be used to quest and do solo stuff, so no need to worry about M+ etc. Guess my question is: how does the specc feel when questing and doing your everyday solo stuff like WQs? Thanks! Take a virtual cookie when you leave!Thedice10 19m
21m FPS improvement trick - 6core CPU. Hi there My spec: 5930k 4,6ghz; 1080ti 2050mhz; 16gb ddr4; SSD. I realised that I'm having some FPS issues in wow and it's related to old game engine which is not optimized for 6 core CPUs. Dalaran 55fps+ for example. I would like to share with you about a trick which increased my FPS to 60fps+ while I'm playing on settings below: All settings on ultra (shadows ultra high), AA 8x, view distance, etc. 10. I'm still getting drops sometimes but just for a sec then I got solid 60fps. I'm pointing 60fps as because I'm currently temporary running my rig on 27" ips 60hz screen so I have my FPS locked into 60fps max. What I did I just went into Nvidia config panel and go to psyhX option. I changed psyhX from CPU to GPU so the graphic card is responsible for that instead of CPU. It seems that GPU overtake some of the job and gave me some significant improvement regarding FPS in game. I do not know if that will help to everyone but it does in my rig. I was trying to increase render scale to 200% as well but when I'm on raid and there is a lot of spells going around, my game is going down to 45fps+ still. I think it's related to msaa, aa which is on 8x. However because I'm playing full hd (currently) there is no need for 200% render scale as there is no much difference. I tested this on 4k resolution as well. I never seen wow draining my gpu power above 65% which happening since I changed that psyhX for gpu than CPU instead. Hopefully they will do some update or change in the future so game overall would be using more than single core as 6core CPU is useless for this game. Hopefully I helped a bit.Andos1 21m
35m Battlenet Application, forced videos? Really Blizz? There is nothing else what i hate equally than videos being forced to play... there is no indicator even "this video starts in 5,4,3,2,1", you are really pushing our patience! We can only take limited amount of crp...Damios26 35m
36m It's time... ...Blizzard makes the Lord of War/Lady of War title account-wide. Best title in-game, and locked to a character I rarely play anymore. Cmon Blizzard. If you've earned this title, it should be usable on any character, atleast on a level 100+. I want this in pre-patch. Get on it!ßoínk6 36m
38m Submit your NEW MOUNT idea! I think Blizzard is running out of ideas, I'd like to hear your ideas for new mounts. I'd like some new horses and other mounts with saddle-cloth similarly to Paladin's Charger and Warhorse, there is only a little of those, most of horses have simple saddle and I don't like that. Also I'd like them to add recolor of Vicious Warsaber (Prestigious Warsaber).Whisperer48 38m
53m Chat ban for hating gays and racist ?! Zirthun36 53m
1h Official WoW servers for South Africa Is there any hope for an official servers in South Africa? This is so long overdue i cant believe its not done yet. The game is available to buy and pay subscription for in Africa so why is there no server support for customers of the region?Esa37 1h
1h [Request] Make gear account-wide I would really like it if the gear would become account-wide. I mean it's very boring to run raids every week with 4-5 (or more) alts to gear them up. Or just make them class locked after equipping them. So, if you level up an another character with the same class, you don't have to gear it up again. Why would someone level up a new character with the same class? Because why not? I would like it if i could play in both factions (so in horde and alliance) with the same class, but actually it's not really worth it to gear it up.Weper16 1h
1h I can't stand the idea of an expansion in troll city I'm returning to WoW for BFA and will be playing semi-hardcore PvE and a bit of PvP. I was never a fan of troll locations bar classic one in Durotar. And now Alliance gets Kul Tirus while Horde will be stuck with Zandalar. I like Sylvanas but if I understand correctly Horde looses Undercity and will have expansion capital city in Zandalar? Over years I played on both sides but this seriously makes me want to spend money and switch faction (and server because here are no Alliance).Felproof22 1h
1h Will we keep artifact looks? Im thinking of focusing to get the gorillabear look for my druid but i dont want it gone the next expansion. Anyone know if Blizzard will put the artifact loots on forms and artifacts to the transmog table? They didnt keep the muscular cat form from WOD that i liked so im afraid:/Segkelb67 1h
1h REQUEST: stop punishing "everyone" Credits to a fellow user from US: Gdtroll Please STOP this ongoing trend of punishing "everyone" in response to what a tiny % of the playerbase are doing or vocal minority's whining. Some examples: Alleged concern #1 "A few players have complained that they out-level zones before they can finish all the quests, they want to level SLOWER to feel more 'immersed', blah blah blah" Blizz reponse: "Everyone" has their leveling significantly slowed down, all heirlooms are nerfed, lowbie trash mobs and bosses become damage-sponges overnight, etc Alleged concern #2 "A few guilds and 'usual suspects' are stringing along their trial members / not giving them loot, abusing the master looter system, abusing split-runs, etc" Blizz response: "Everyone" will be switched over to personal loot whether they like it or not, whether they want to or not Alleged concern #3 "We are concerned that things are getting out of hand with some of these classes and the abuse of all-in-one macros, look at all these Fury warriors running around 1-shotting people, blah blah blah" Blizz response: "Everyone" will now be subjected to *all* their abilities being on the GCD in order to make gameplay more "strategic" and to "create more choice" Alleged concern #4 "A few players have expressed concern that they don't feel 'immersed' by just flying around from point to point, they want to 'experience' the terrain, blah blah blah" Blizz response: "Everyone" is subjected to these arbitrary, months-long, grindy, time-gated 'pathfinder' type achievements in order to unlock flying, instead of simply getting flying immediately upon reaching max level like in the past And those are just a few examples. My point is, they are massively over-reacting to most of these types of concerns / issues (their response is the equivalent of nuclear weapons)... and "everyone" is getting punished, it's just not fair to the silent majority.Valeendra181 1h
1h Why not overhaul Silvermoon city Since the introduction of Silvermoon City in The Burning Crusade expansion back in 2007, we've been fascinated with the sight of the glorious capital city of the Blood Elves that had tragically been half destroyed by Arthas in his quest for power. The eye sore that the Dead Scar is, leaves but vague memories of what once was one of the greatest cities in the western kingdoms. Blizzard has been asked several times to remake the city as they have done with many other places in the game, specially when Cataclysm was launched and flying mounts were introduced to Azeroth, previously being only usable in Outland and Northrend. Silvermoon is stuck in the past, forever scarred and in slumber, the proud race of elves that once ruled the north of the eastern kingdoms always remembering their glory in their dialogues, "The Dark Times will pass", "We will persevere". In this video by Hayven Games, we get a proper technical explanation of how the developers have decided not to give some love to Dath'Remar Sunstrider's city but still leaves a bitter taste in matters of explaining whylvermoon-city - https://youtu.be/9rFE8HzIijY It has been said in several occasions that the main reason Silvermoon is not overhauled is because there is a lack of interest by players to visit it. Technically the city is abandoned. My question is: maybe it is abandoned because it has never had an update? What if players were brought to the city with unique places and activities that cannot be done anywhere else in Azeroth? Also, any new Blood Elf characters will spend time in Silvermoon running errands and questing, why not bring other horde races to it? If you visit any RPG server you will find a vibrant and rich city full of different races and colour and activities! We also have this intriguing and amazing work in progress made independently that shows us just how beautiful a new Eversong Woods scenario would be. - https://youtu.be/XSZr5VHyfnw My proposal to Blizzard Entertainment: What if new characters experienced the original Eversong Woods and Ghostlands scenarios but through a set of quests they were allowed to visit a new version? What if we as players could help to rebuild Silvermoon and bring new horizons and honour to the Horde? Sign my petition here! - https://www.change.org/p/blizzard-get-blizzard-to-overhaul-silvermoon-cityDahenor12 1h
1h Mage Tower skins Skins We earned in mage tower will be specialization locked. I checked it in Beta and I think it's sad. I love how hunter MM bow looks like and I'd love to use it on tansmogrification in Battle for Azeroth, but I really want to play in BM spec. If It's just for transmog after patch then why it's spec. locked? :(Fenylka14 1h
1h Banned for name So I had a character called Emololweed, a name ive had since TBC. One day some angry kid is telling me he will get me banned because he knows 3 game masters, I just laughed at him and went on with my game. 2 hours later my account was actually banned... Blizzard makes sure ofc that you cant post on the forums when your account has been banned. I now got a new account and would like to know how blizzard can justify this ban ? and how blizzard can allow gamemasters to ban people on requests of their own friends ? Is the word "weed" bad enough to get someone banned ? or is this in fact a gamemaster abusing his powers to help out his angry kid friend ? (A weed is a plant considered undesirable in a particular situation) I see how people on daily basis tell people how they will rape someone's mother or worse on the trade channel and nothing is done about it, so it doesn't make sense that I get banned for a name like that.Premoblind80 1h
2h So what happens to Silvermoon? They stated EK will be Alliance only territory in the next expansion, and are kicking it off with Undercity falling, but what is going to Happen with Silvermoon and the Blood Elf territory, which is quite blatantly still in the EK territory?Razaezel9 2h
2h Accountwide reputation? Hello. Ive been playing wow for 11 years now and throughout this time I have swapped mains several times. However, my paladin has always been more of a go to character due to her reputation. Now, I feel that for BFA I should pick her again due to the achievement added for reputations. I am not sure on what I want to play for BFA but I feel like, since its very time consuming to grind rep again on an alt, I should start on my paladin. Which is sad, because I would like to have... the options without having to compromise? As in, swap mains without having to think about past achievements going to waste. The last thing you would want in a progress game is to lose the progress you made and start again. That brings me to my question ; Why isnt reputation account bound? It used to be prestige to be exalted on one character because you were able to use the mount, pet, or toy from the exalted faction. But since the mount, pet, toys, even tabards, are accountwide now, why not make the count for reputations also accountwide?Luminositea11 2h
2h Rebuild silvermoon So in bfa we see UC removed and Silvermoon the last horde bastion on the eastern kingdoms. This is the time we need a new rebuilt /healed Silvermoon. Remove the fel crystals the broken ruins rebuild it with the theme of the light of the sun well to go along with our new light forge blood elves (Golden eyes) The left side of the city could be given to the forsaken refugees. P.S. Oh and add a tent or like a small hut for the nightevles but don't worry if you don't get time for them Silvermoon matters more.Vorren14 2h
2h Silvermoon..... Anyone loves Silvermoon City? I think it's the best looking capital in the game.Nrgize4 2h
2h what do people after cap level ? I am playing the game and i think i gained 20 levels 1-20 in around 5 hours. I cannot imagine i wont be able to finish the game in one month. So what people do for all these years lol ? Grinding for gear ? This looks like a sure way to rot your brain.Isuckgood12 2h
2h Return Portals in ALL dungeons+raids..? (I saw this thread on the US forums but couldn't dust up a similar one here.. forgive me if I missed it.) Now that so many players are farming various legacy dungeons and raids for mogs, it is to me and apparently others across the pond, unbelievable why there are return portals after the end bosses in a few raids and dungeons, but far from in all.. It's a simple quality of life-request, and I don't see the point in players having to hearth out when soloing content for mog-farm, and then having to fly all the way there again... nor run through the cleared instance aaaaall the way back either. Just a simple portal spawn that takes you to the beginning of the dungeon, after you down the end boss, as a standard in all dungeons and raids.. Is it really a biggie to implement? ... Really? Especially seeing as it is a feature in some dungeons and raids already - why not all? I feel like it's not asking too much, as few players enjoy wasting their time in an already time consuming game.Shalune10 2h
2h Silvermoon So silvermoon is gone next expansion?Teraxion20 2h
2h Weapon variety? Hello! I wanted to start a discussion about weapon variety! What I mean by this is: Frost DK two-handers, Enhancement two-handers, transmogrification to those types of weapons, being able to use/transmog to a one-hander and shield as arms warrior, one-handers for fury etc. I dont think I'm the only one that misses the look of this, even Blizzard themselfes seem to miss it a bit as seen in this artwork! https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/news/21900198/get-25-off-select-game-services-during-welcome-back-weekend The main argument I've seen against being able to choose between dual-weild and two-handing, is the balancing of those. While I personally think that it's a weak argument since Blizzard is exceptional at balancing I can see the argument. So the suggestion I'd like to propose is to be able to transmog as you please! Being able to two-hand as enhancement is admittedly my biggest wish in this game so I'm quite biased, however I don't see any downsides of giving people more choice in how they want to look. I think that maybe perhaps one argument against this would be that you want at a moments glance know what class and spec you're up against in PvP, however I'd say this is a bad argument as toys are enabled in BGs and the recent addition of Heritage/Guard armors. I'm ranting a bit now so I'll stop! What do you others think of this? In favor or against? Or perhaps a compromise?Juantastic11 2h
2h Returning player I’m looking for a guide for a returning player I stopped playing during Cata and now I’m completely lost with stuff like artifacts and garrisons and so on so if anyone knows any guides that would be really helpfulTelurion7 2h
2h Tired of Dungeons, What Quest To Do? I'm quite new to the game and I got to lvl 35 from 20 today with dungeons but my hand started hurting and I got bored. And I don't know where to find quests (because like I said, I'm quite new). Help pls.Veeraïes6 2h
2h Battle For Azeroth So, considering we went from nameless heroes to garrison commanders to class leaders .. Will we become faction leaders in BfA? I can already imagine it. MadHealzShammy, Warchief of the Horde.Björt0 2h
2h Hey guys, wanna hear a joke? Hey hey hey Wanna hear a joke? It's the end of the Legion and the game is balanced :DStansmash21 2h
3h Should zandalari trolls and kul tiran humans start at 110? It only makes sense for kul Tiran humans and zandalari trolls to start at 110 because we had not seen one which is an ally to the horde nor one with the alliance and because the ones we see are recruited during the war which means it would be pretty stupid seeing one in the old zones. I hope this is the reason they delay zandalari trolls... Tho blizzard can make them quest through the old zones even if it makes no sense BCS they did the same thing with the other allied races.Sjor16 3h
3h A unique mob Wouldn't it be cool, if a unique mob appeared in WoW. Even just on a once a reset timer that can make it spawn as soon as servers go up or otoh, even in the last hour before they go down. The mob, could also literally spawn anywhere. And just as crucially, it can be any level, but the level is appropriate to the zone it spawns in. Anyone who kills it at the appropriate level instantly earns a 10 level character boost from a soulbound loot token that it drops. (If you are higher lv than the mob, you can't attack it, not even to tag it, and this would also save griefing out of spite too). I don't think a once a week treat for someone out and about in the world as opposed to merely sitting in a capital city, is really going to hurt Blizzard in their 'time logged on' stats, and from a player's perspective, managing to get the kill on this mob would be seen as a great boon. Because of its once a reset rarity, there could even be a FoS for killing it.Lswindrunner11 3h
3h Global Trade Hi! There are a lot of groups in "Premade groups" who offer boosting, rare mounts, some other stuff from different servers. Mostly, they accept gold on lots of servers. Can we have a "Trade" tab in premade groups? You're not always in city trade chat and this trade chat your server only. In "premade group" you can: 1. Monitor desired stuff much more easier and efficient; 2. It is much easier to find customer; 3. Tabs like "Other groups" won't be filled with that kind of offers. Also, tab like "Legacy other groups" (dont have a name for it) would be nice for old scenarios, invasions, reputation farm, etc. Btw, if you manually make groups (instead of auto-addons), I feel confused to choose between "Quest" or "Other" tab. They seem to be the same in many cases! Thanks for your time For the next ton of comments - no, I'm not talking about real money boosting. Stop that bsMontekda5 3h
3h Why Is Blizz Removing Content For BFA ? I haven't been keeping up with news of the expansion so I'm going in completely fresh faced but I was reading on various posts that Blizz is removing the ability to gain certain transmogs/items and mounts for when BFA comes out. My question is, Why ?Dicehunter94 3h
3h Well that SSD was a dumb idea A month or two before Legion landed, I bought a new laptop with a 117 GB SSD and a 1 TB HDD The problem I'm running into now is that between windows 10 alone hogging more than 33 GB and WoW sitting at 61, I'm basically all out of room on the SSD. I tried moving WoW to the HDD, but that leads to massive load times, hideous texture and menu pop-in and a lot of graphical glitches. Does anyone know a way to solve this problem (other than "buy a desktop")?Svetä22 3h
3h Mortal wounds effect BFA Hello everyone, With BFA coming up i'm deciding on what class to play for PvP. I am wondering which classes has some sort of mortal wounds effect / reduced healing effect ability they can apply. GreetingsMosaru1 3h
3h can't trade....So what's the point of cross realm?? So I'm on my paladin Orlen - Kul Tiras When along comes a lovely chap from Nordrassil I'll leave his/her name out. So this came about as I was going to give him 10 lightblood elixers for 100g cause why not at this point in the expac. Were in the same chat I can see the player I can interact with the player and even select trade with the player... But I can't actually trade with the player, I can't mail the player or do a COD mail or post it on the AH for the player either. So what is the point in cross realm...I mean sure it's a means to make the world feeeeeeeel busy but when you can't even trade with them it really defeats the purpose. If I can see the player, If I can select trade I should be able to trade. Isn't it about time Blizzard that you just enabled a single realm in this game so we can actually not just have this fake illusion of a bustling game and actually have a bustling game...Maggelan19 3h
3h Add glowing golden eyes to human paladins Lightforged draenei get golden eyes, blood elves get golden eyes in bfa, why not give glowy golden eyes to human paladins too, as idea taken from turalyon while he was in xe'ra's presence? why only paladins? turalyon is a paladin. Priests have shadow spec, so it wouldn't fit them.Uríel40 3h
4h Demo lock For some reason sometimes neither Mortal Coil nor Fear work at Sigryn. It's probably a lag issue, but any help will be appreciated. [edit] Doesn't matter. Finished it anyway.Shumensko0 4h
4h Best mounts easy to farm? Which are the nicest mounts that aren't stupid hard to farm?Xajakz16 4h
4h Nerf the experience needed from 60 to 100 Hi, I'm leveling some characters for BfA. And it's a terrible experience. The classes don't feel balanced at all and killing mobs feels unnecessary long. But the worst part is that you need a lot longer to level through the later areas. If you level a character from 1 to 20 you are mostly done in 5 hours, while you need 15-20 from 80 to 90. From 100 to 110 you need around 6 hours. I don't see why it should take more than double the time for the zones from Catacylsm, WotLk or MoP while I can easily level through the actual expansion in no time. Can you please cut the xp from 60-100 in half to make leveling less a chore?Gebrechen58 4h
4h Wich new (allied) races will join next .. Suggestions? What are your suggestion or wishes ? I really hope for San’layn for the Horde. High elves for the Alliance . But my biggest wish is Naga and Broken to be playable. Naga for the Horde and Broken for the Alliance . Broken are possible. They use Tauren model I think . Ogres , Arrakkoa .. Vulpera it’s really interesting. Look like Goblin model. If every leader have to bringe new allies to his faction well than wow?Kèmentari19 4h
5h TCG Selling thread continued! 3.0 https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616683297?page=26 Ciyn#2226 Offering middleman service for any sort of trades, usualy the fee i charge is 5-10% of the value of the item to be MMed. this changes depending on the item ofc. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614622126?page=4 Currently looking to buy: Pretty much any unavaible item. Collectors Edition Wotlk and TBC Blue Murloc Egg Grommloc Murkalot (Murkalot's Flail) Tyrael's Hilt Carved Ogre idol Perpetual Purple Firework Murloc costume Any TCG mounts for the right price.Ciynpai127 5h