General

3d Post if you want to make some in-game friends My original thread http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6492950450?page=1 reached its posting limit. Therefore I'm redoing it. Firstly, please, when posting your info, press the "REQUEST STICKY" button towards the top right side of the page. If it gets enough hits, it will then be considered by the moderators to be pinned to the front page as a sticky. Generally, when a thread moves off the 1st page, it is harder for other people to notice it. So by pressing that button you are being courteous to others (maybe even absolute beginners to WoW) who may wish to use this thread at a later date than today to try and find in-game friends themselves. Thank-you. Let's face it, we all need friends in-game, whether it is to try for mutual achievements, valor cap HC's, LFR, PVP etc, or to ask someone if they can lend a hand with a problem, or even just to say hello to someone and chat once in a while. So if you'd like to make new friends, simply post in the same format as below. (Note, DON'T list which sex you are as it could lead to unwanted attention, likewise, DON'T give out your email address). About me: Age: 30+ Personality: Laid back and mature Side: Horde only Chars: Rogue: (DPS) Spec: Combat only (I do have an Alliance rogue as well, but its sole purpose doesn’t involve gameplay) Playing time: (at the moment) Mon: 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Tue 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Wed and Thu 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Fri 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Sat and Sun, most of the day. I do play in the evenings Mon-Fri too, but I simply never know just how much Russian-English translation work I need to do until I receive it, so evening playing time is very erratic. Up for: Helping you out if required and it's in my character's ability to do so, HC’s for cap, LFR, ach’s (inc Raids (new and old), HC and PVP) etc. Other interests: Many. Battletag: LadySylvanas#2676 (To add a battletag and request being friends with a person, either A: In the Battlenet client, left click on the blue person icon at the top right, it will then open up a sub column. In the top left, click on 'add friend', it will then prompt you to type (or paste in) the battletag of the person you want to be friend's with. Then click on 'send request' at the bottom left. B: In-game, left click on the yellow 'social' icon towards the bottom left of your screen. It will bring up a sub screen. Enter (or paste in) the battletag and press 'add friend'.Lswindrunner835 3d
24 Apr 2014 Social Media & Fansites (Updated: 10/07/2017) Blizzard on Social Media You already know that you can find World of Warcraft news right here on the official community site, but make sure you keep an eye on Blizzard's social networking pages. These sites feature World of Warcraft news, visual media, contests, player-created content, career opportunities, customer support, and much more. Check out what we have to offer, interact with your peers in the community, and share the latest updates with your friends. Official Facebook Pages World of Warcraft Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft Official Twitter Feeds @Warcraft @WarcraftDevs (Design Insight & Info) @BlizzardCSEU_EN (Customer Support) @BlizzardCareers (Careers, Recruiting & University Relations) @BlizzCon Other Blizzard Franchises @Diablo @PlayHearthstone @BlizzHeroes @OverwatchEU @StarCraft Official Google+ Pages Other Blizzard Franchises Hearthstone Official YouTube Channels World of Warcraft Customer Support Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft World of Warcraft on Reddit /r/WoW (not owned or operated by Blizzard)Vaneras2 24 Apr 2014
23h Updates from @WarcraftDevs Patch 7.2.5 A new patch means new tweets from the World of Warcraft development team! This thread is an archive of @WarcraftDevs tweets regarding patch 7.2.5. ---- @WarcraftDevs is an official World of Warcraft Twitter account offering design insight and information directly from the World of Warcraft Development Team. For past updates, please refer to Updates from @WarcraftDevs - Patch 7.2. Aerythlea80 23h
1d Some New Blue Faces Over the coming weeks, you’ll be seeing some new Blue accounts posting here in the forums. These fine folks are joining on to help us be more present and active in discussions with you all. Our new additions will be labeled “Forum Engagement.” While these people are Blizzard employees, they aren’t game designers and won’t be able to answer those deeper questions about topics like game balance. And no worries; you’ll still see the same names you recognize. Thanks for giving them a warm welcome! Aerythlea68 1d
6d Recent Actions Against ToU Violations We’ve recently taken action against a number of accounts that were actively participating in and/or advertising the sale of in-game raid or dungeon clears in exchange for real-world currency. Such behavior is a clear violation of the World of Warcraft Terms of Use. Additionally, we’ve issued smaller actions against players who were found to be sharing account details in order to gain a competitive advantage during raid progression. Account sharing of any kind is against the World of Warcraft Terms of Use, and will not be tolerated. While the penalties applied as part of these actions were relatively minor, we intend to apply much harsher penalties for such behavior in the future. As a reminder, in order to ensure fair play and competitive integrity, we closely monitor these and other activities that violate the Terms of Use. This includes selling in-game services for real money, exchanging accounts or characters, and similar violations done with the intention of gaining a competitive advantage in raid progression (such as the purchase or transfer of geared characters or accounts between owners). Note that while selling assistance with obtaining items, achievements, PvP rating, or other in-game benefits for real-world currency is against the Terms of Use, selling those things in exchange for in-game gold is perfectly legitimate. Players should not feel as though participating in a “gold run” is going to result in negative action taken against their account.Lore31 6d
14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
1m Trial of Style meta ach What would be your thoughts on a 'Trial of Style' meta achievement. 1: Single queueing up only. 2: Removal of names. Some people may be well known in general, and this may have an adverse effect on their chance to win. Just call them contestants A, B, C etc 2: There are atm, 16, themes, this could possibly be expanded, so, achievement, 'Obtain 1st place in every 'Trial of Style' theme on the SAME character. 3: (example) Win 'Trial of Style' 100 times on the SAME character. (Some of the themes are more friendly to some classes than others, and vice versa, therefore having to have all the victories on just 1 char, is imo that much harder). Reward, unique xmog outfit(s). Or, possibly, the allowing of legendary items to be xmoggable for that toon.Lswindrunner4 1m
3m Glider in the Instances - why it's forbidden? Why we are no longer able to glide in the instances? Don't tell me it's because it gives advantage or something. It's a nonsense, because Demon Hunters can do it with their wings and me, as an MA PhD Prof. Engineer, can't.Eazye11 3m
4m ugh, recount sucks. so could someone plz tell me why everyone takes recount as law? I was just doin NH normal on my rogue and we got up to Star Augr and the group wipes and whats the first thing someone does? link recount and kicks me. I'm near the bottom of the meter but thing is it wasnt a low dps that wiped the group, it was the fact that I and only a few othr ppl were going after the add that does the fear spell and as a result due to the fact that obviously like 2-3 dpsers arent going to take the add down quick enough and everyones running everywhere feared every 4 secs the ENTIRE raid was concentrating on Star Augr. In other words blame the low dps and just ignore the add, clearly nithing bad will happen eh?Keyeri31 4m
11m Endless content Can someone really cover all the content WoW offers? Can someone at least see all the mounts let alone obtain them all? I mean this game is beyond any game ever made. Discussion point being why do people get bored of it? PS: I've only been playing for 5 months so don't take me too seriously.Sisuthros14 11m
20m Answer the question above! Hi all, I saw this done on another forum and it worked out pretty well, just for a bit of fun and to get to know one another better :D Basically all you have to do is answer the question above you in your post, and at the end of your answer - post another question! But let's keep it clean now! I'll start -- What was your first roll on WoW and why?Lëwis73 20m
30m Remove mythic completion data from your API This whole Need 2 billion mythic+ score on WoW progress to complete a pug 15 is retarded and destroying something that really shouldn't be so gated. Remove it from your API so wow progress can stop giving idiots who have nothing to do all day but play m+ a reason to add ridiculous gating requirements in LFG. And yes on my main I do run my 15s with my guild. It doesn't make this any less ridiculous.Bornok11 30m
35m wow is too hard!!!!!! hi friends i really think wow is too hard to play i go out in the world and try to quest and kill mobs but they really hit me hard and i keep dying and elite mobs are impossible to kill and quest are too hard it really frustate me i cant complete quests because too complex and so i go in dungeon with a group on group finder and we all start the dungeon but keep dying because mobs too hard and we cant kill bosses because too hard can you nerf all mobs and boss plz and make me stronger buff me so i 1 hit mobs and dont have to think just hit button thanks youArthasdkhero27 35m
1h World pvp is the best. Fights a guy and you think you have the upper hand, hes at 10% Life and then he twoshots you with instants. Remove the templates, bring pvp gear with pvp power back that boost you better vs players than ilvl on raid items while still not oneshoting people. This is when i enjoyed WoW pvp. Let the pvp gear be easily accessed. Let us talk to a pvp vendor to get a gear for pvp only. Let it be low ilvl vs pve and high ilvl in pvp so people wont abuse it. Let us be able to upgrade the ilvl from pvp with honor, so we can also quest in it later on. Just let me have fun in World pvp again. I enjoyed it even in WOD when i attacked people outside hubs with my friends. Legion World pvp is not working. I just keep getting oneshoted randomly. Wow, it is really that bad. How can you actually mess up World pvp more than the first year of vanilla? Yes, i did pvp in vanilla on my old account fighting in the roads in Ashenvale and so on, and my first target i met in pvp was a lvl 27 gnome mage on my lvl 20 tauren druid in Ashenvale. It was MUCH more fun and balanced than this "World pvp" crap. Just thinking about it. It is unreal that World pvp is more unbalanced now than when the game was new.Skulletbank11 1h
1h Draenor Pathfinder Can the WoD Pathfinder be removed yet? Like even if we have to pay for flying just let us not have to grind the achievement out. I quit during WoD for the most part of the expansion and from what I have heard and can tell the achievement is fairly long to complete. Is there any chance we can just by pass the achievement as it is no longer current content and really is just annoying when trying to level alts.Morphtech131 1h
1h Argus back to No Fly zone? Tittle/question speaks for itself :)Wolfblade25 1h
2h Leaders, please remove toxic players Was in a nether portal group today and some guy was just spamming offensive things. It wasn't until the old leader left and gave leader to someone else that he was kicked. I think all leaders of parties/raids should take attitude more seriously in this game. Sometimes just being a nicer person can help your raid more than being a negative nancy or extremely vulgar.Monkmode4 2h
2h My friends quit this game. After a day in arena getting tortured by UH dks, dhs and warriors in def stance. I tried to tell him that mythic+ is fun, he is thinking about it.Idk18 2h
2h is healing easy? so in my entire WoW playtime I've only done dpsing but was wondering just how hard is healing? due to how important it is in dungeons and raids etc healrs seem 2 b the first ones to get the blame if the grp wipes (even if its due to an overconfident tank or the obligitory huntard troll) but was just wondering on a scale of 1-10 how hard is it? Which class is the easiest to do the heal role with? I was thinking of making a holy or discipline priest I dont rlly intend to heal in mythic raids n !@#$ as that just looks way too demanding for a noobie little healr like me :-)Keyeri90 2h
2h Legacy / Pristine Server News Update?! So. It's been well over a year now since the Nostalrius drama took place surrounding private WoW servers, or Legacy servers in particular. I've been looking around recently for any updates on the idea of Legacy/Pristine severs which Blizzard eluded to about a year ago, or at least indicated they were giving it some kind of consideration. But now, silence. I'm just curious if this is still something Blizzard are looking into... Or if Blizzard just said what they said to calm the sh*tstorm & then hope people would forget about it. I've not forgot & I'm still waiting, patiently. ;) So how about it? Any chance of an update? Many thanks & kind regards EDIT: Just to clarify... When I use the word "Legacy" I'm not just thinking of Vanilla. I deliberately used the term "Legacy Servers" as this would encompass all previous expansions, as they were then. It would be great to see at least two realm types for each expansion. Normal & PvP for Vanilla, TBC, Wrath & so on. Yes even WoD servers... I can't imagine there would be much demand for WoD servers but you never know. Apparently some players miss the riveting game play of AFK'ing in their garrison, a private instance they worked so hard for :p Joking aside. Just because I personally didn't like a particular expansion, dose not mean I'm gonna be a Bellend about it & actively oppose something that wouldn't effect me in the slightest. I'm not being forced to play on these servers, should they ever come to be. Its a choice. Finally why do people think it has to be one or the other? A common (lazy) reply to Legacy server debates is "I would rather Blizzard fix/focus on current endgame content rather create Legacy servers."... Why not have both? Also, another common (lazy) replay I often see, is some variation of a quote Blizzard said years ago on the topic, which is as follows. "Blizzard have already stated they want the game to keep evolving & moving forwards, NOT backwards."... Again my reply would be why can't we have both?! Think of a Legacy server as Museum to showcase how the game use to be. How dose that prevent the current game from moving forward? I really do find the above example quite annoying & an incredibly lazy argument. it would be a bit like the government of a country announcing all Museums focused on past events such as War Museums & Car Museums will be closed, as they want the country to keep moving forwards not backwards :pThaime40 2h
2h LF Alliance Realm i wanted to start with an Alliance character in a realm with the highest population possible. In realmpop, Outland seems ideal, as it has the highest population and the most characters are with the Alliance. But in the game, Outland's population is "medium" so I don't know what to do. Can anyone help me choose?Valanthriel3 2h
3h Asmongold went on a date with Brittany Snow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISNr9h3DhxI I don't really know who Brittany Snow is but I was watching Conan and this woman went on a date with ASMONGOLD!Mysai11 3h
4h this game isnt fun Boglash used to be scary, Zangamarsh used to be a fun zone because it was difficult. Even on single player games, the difficulty for WoW would be the one that's easier than beginner. MMORPGs are supposed to be intermediate at easiest. I wont be paying a sub, its a shame because the world for this game is flawless and classes and races are perfectly designed to me but there is no challenge at all. The most important aspect of an MMO, and also a RPG is missing. You aren't supposed to be stronger than the mobs you are supposed to be equal to them. And elite quest mobs was my fond memory of WoW levelling, especially in Outland. Its now the worst zone in the whole game.Isshamammy73 4h
4h The WoW Community So I came back today after a 9 month break from WoW. Been playing since Burning. Do a dungeon at lvl 100, no issues. Do another, get kicked because a dps aggroed some mobs and I started to tank them while the healer and another dps ran ahead and pulled yet another pack. No one says a word the entire dungeon. Is this still how the WoW community behaves 2017? "If you don't like it, leave." Yes, I will leave WoW, of course I will. It's what we do. But the problem here is not the game. The game is fine. But the abusive and trolling people in the community, that is what really drives players away. I am not going to suggest solutions, there are plenty but no one is listening. It is just disheartening to see and experience again and again. Trolling and hateful behavior never gets old. I hate you just because I am insecure. I hate you because I am no the successful person I see myself as in my head. And so on. Can't you trolls just keep that inside instead of trolling and hating in games, on the internet and wherever? Just sit on it. Please.Midimoo65 4h
4h New Class: Necromancer New Class: Necromancer As many people have said there’s demand for a new ranged class given that all previously added classes have been melee oriented. To bring something new to this topic I introduce a few ideas to shape how this class should be played. 1. Introduction First of all, Necromancer is a caster specialized in dark and evil necromantic magic and keen on idea of manipulating time and afterlife. They originate from who knows where but we’ve seen them in Scholomance and been part of Lich King’s army. 2. Unique spells Necromancers should have a few unique cooldowns and spells that we have never seen before: battle res-like awaking from death spells that brings dead players temporarily back to life and have their health fully restored. During this time awakened players cannot be healed and after the time runs out they die again or may die earlier if their health goes back to zero. All specs should have these abilities: Awake dead: Brings a dead party or raid member back to life for 1 min. Awakened player cannot be healed during this time and dies after 1min (1 min cd, it basically allows 1 dead player to stay alive all the time) Mass awakening: Brings all dead party or raid members back to life for 30 sec. Awakened player cannot be healed during this time and dies after 30 sec (5 or 10 min cd) 3. Specializations Some of these specializations may seem like they already exist but there’s a big difference in their playstyle given how their power works. Necromancer should have these specializations: Ranged dps (a warlock-like dps spec) Support (a brand new dark healer) Summoner (I’m not that much into beast mastery/demonology/unholy specs so I leave pets for others) The support type spec (death whisperer or similar) is specialized in supplying lifeforce and buffing other players (mostly awakened players) rather than enhancing their own dps. There should be abilities that: Increase damage output (haste or stat buff) Decrease damage taken (soaking abilities or absorb cds) Allows them heal awakened players Support talent ideas: Reduce Awake dead cd time (let's say 30sec) and it can be used on multiple players at the same time Awake dead has 2 charges (but cd is still 1 min) and it can be used more than once at a time and on multiple players at the same time Passive buff for awakened players (damage soak, healing or dps buff in same row) Different unlockable healing abilities Ranged DPS As said earlier basic ranged damage dealing spec specialized in enhancing his own capabilities and power. For now I don't have anything unique to bring up. Summoner This spec is entirely open for discuss. Some people might want spawn an army of undead which explodes near enemy or something similar. 4. Class power resource: Mortality What could be more thrilling than making a pact with Death and be supplied with unlimited power while endangering your own life by being consumed by the same power you desire. Spellcasting increases lethal power called mortality that harms caster in dangerous levels. At high mortality caster takes a DoT-like damage that increases over time until level has decreased back to safe amount or caster dies. Mortality decreases automatically over time and haste increases mortality degeneration. Mortality CDs: Freezes mortality level for xx seconds Reduces mortality generation from spells for xx seconds Reduces mortality xx amount There should be some talent choices for mortality also (modify dangerous level or mortality degeneration via spells) TL:DR: Spellcasting increases mortality which will kill you at dangerous levels. Healing and dealing damage uses infinite manapool but caster must be aware of balancing his mortality level. 5. More specific answers for some questions Armor type? could be from cloth to mail Spell type? Shadow, frost, fire/nature? Does awaking spells consume armor durability if player dies again? No Can necromancer control other players via awaking spells? No, those spells merely convert time How much mortality can necromancer have? Maximum amount could be from 100 to 150 How high is dangerous mortality level? Dangerous levels could start from 10 to 20 mortality below maximum amount How else mortality level can be managed? There could be spells that reduce it by small amount Does necromancer have any permanent resurrect spells? Yes, every healer class should have one but it’s only castable out of combatIlliadna59 4h
5h Solar Eclipse #America Watching the beautiful solar eclipse in america. Anyone else??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1psr_moLEsI #TuneIN #WishiWasThereChubaccaa25 5h
5h Brawlers Guild: Hexos Tried him about 10 times today. He bugs out pretty much as soon as the fight starts. I turn with the maze, he hops away, shouts "Too slow, mortal!" and the fight ends and the game pretends as if I had died in the arena. Usually while I'm still at full health. Is there anything I can do to beat this guy? When it's mechanics, I'm alright with failing and I'm more than willing to adapt and learn, but this has nothing to do with mechanics. The fight just fails every time. At this point, I'd use an exploit to beat Hexos, if I could. Blizzard's fault really for implementing a boss that is broken to the point of being fully impossible.Nylizzle0 5h
5h MMO's have 5 years (at most) left to run Not just MMO's but all PC based multiplayer games. Why? The bots will be just too good and too hard to detect. The average player won't be able to compete and the publishers' won't be able to keep up. What do I base this on? In 1989, Deep Thought was the first computer to beat a chess grandmaster. By 1997, Deep Blue defeated Gary Kasparov (then world champion). Between 2010-2014 various programs were able to take on players at 'Go' and in 2016 AlphaGo beat the then world champion at a game which computers were supposedly unable to manage (as it can't be brute forced). This was done using machine learning techniques. Just a few weeks ago, 'OpenAI', used open source AI and machine learning techniques to defeat one of the worlds best players at DOTA (yes the game was slightly rigged to help the AI but it was still an important result). The implications are clear. People aren't really getting any better at games, but computers are. Given the rate of improvement in AI, it won't be long before a good bot will be better then nearly every human player. I'm probably being optimistic with giving it 5 years, when you consider the vast sums of money being spent on AI research and the new tools that are being created. On top of this, the use of machine learning to create the bots mean that they will be incredibly difficult to detect. Each bot will have its own signature moves and they can (and will) be altered daily simply by running the bots 'training program' a few thousand more times each day. So enjoy your MMO's and online multiplayer whilst it lasts, because the warning bell has been rung. In a few years time you'll be playing against undetectable bots that are simply better then you.Froody83 5h
6h Mage Tower First of all this is not whining thread. I absolutely love mage tower challenge, it's extremely demanding and fristrating but there is only one thing that makes me angry about whole challenge. I don't care if I die because then it is my mistake and I failed to use my cooldowns properly, but what I hate is losing challenge because velen dies. I know this is a tanking challenge so there is some sort of "raid fantasy" abou cooperating with velen but phase 2 is sometimes too random to be "challenge". It's jkust up to RNG if purple lines won't push you to the fel spot and infernals/nether mobs aggro at velen. Don't get me wrong, I love the challenge and I feel like playing Dark Souls in WoW while doing mage tower but velen should be invulnerable in phase 2 it feels extremely discouraging when in tanking challenge you lose when healer dies. I get it, this supose to be "raid like challenge" but in raid you can CR your healer and it gives super bad immersion of how challenge supose to be. 100% it's learn to play issue but this is my opinion about current state of mage tower. I'll keep trying and eventually I will succed but it makes me sad to lose because of velen constantly dying :((Zarundil30 6h
7h Appeal for a pet bee This is mine and a friend's appeal to have a pet bee in Warcraft. Please Blizzard make it happen, It'll be buzzing.Tanvar26 7h
8h Bosses immu idea A simply idea is to add immunities-ressistances on End Bosses like immune to fire elements or poison or frost or nature or magic, or even to all elements ( so only clear hits kills) for make it more as teamwork o boss kill.Anahel18 8h
8h Make transmogging free, permanently. Transmogging is way more fun now, no longer feels like a money-sink.Incunethar50 8h
8h Help out a lost old wow player! Hi all!! I am writing this post to help gauge what is and is not the right thing to do when returning to wow. When i left legion, my main was fairly good geared sitting at 882ilvl, 1/7 mythic EN, 2/3 H TOF and a 904 ilvl Artifact wep. Bearing in mind i left before night hold was released. I have recently got the urge once more to return to azeroth, but i am finding it hard to know what to do and even simply understanding how far behind i am to be atleast heroic raiding again. Any guidance of what the most important things are to do, how i start that process and any hints and tips to consider along the way would be amazing! The more detailed the better! .. or even potentially a link to somewhere that helps with this subject. Thanks very much.Thodrak3 8h
8h Is Silvermoon good Alliance server ? Since im looking for a good pop-server for alliance PVE , and by far what i've saw on posts and discussions about Silvermoon that is a good alliance PVE/PVP server? Any toughs about it ( I'm playing on Ravencrest atm )Naturekind7 8h
8h lvl 101 Twink Hello i've been thinking about thinking at 101 for a long time, but now am i really thinking about finally twink a character, what Class is the strongest Twinking class when it comes to speed run Dungeons? I know Druid does things pretty quick, any other classes? i wana be able to fill every spot with 835+ ilvl gear Any other solo classes ?Valimatrax7 8h
9h Can't see quest on target? Hello, i have a little problem. Since yesterday everything was fine. I update the Addon "World quest Tracker". since then when i target enemy i should see in the little bubble down for example: Trollo slain 0/1. and when its done i should see on top of the screen with yellow fonts that the quest complete just like here photo that i found on google. [img]http://i.imgur.com/7sZpSDx.jpg[/img] http://imgur.com/7sZpSDx How im enable this option again?Armdylo2 9h
10h leystone lockboxes nerf?? just a quick one tried browsing for a answer have these been nerfed? do they still drop BOES /810 level 101 relics I tested some on 101 and 110 and they only seem to drop 689 or w/e for 101 and 780 gear greens for 110 can a blue post shed some lightNecral2 10h
10h Trial of style Should be here forever!Manafelstorm21 10h
10h World pvp --> world of tank Will u fix this sh*t called world pvp in 7.3?Pandolino14 10h
10h Accidental soulbound on BoE Accidentally clicked on a BoE in my haze of trying on quest gear on my alt and only couple minutes after I had soulbound a 400k AH item by mistake. I've never had over 50k so this is alot of money for me but I'm guessing that there is no way to unbind this? Didn't get a clear answer from other forum posts..Thunderform9 10h
10h Class changes in 8.0 So 7.0 brought us alot of class changes Demo warlocks went through a massive change as to did survival hunters, death Knights had a few and so did many others some of them were welcome some not so much. One that has irritated me is the removal of 2h weapons from frost Dk's, now it's an obvious change since our legendary is a set of 1h swords but in 8.0 we lose our legendaries will we have an option to revert back to 2h weapons?, will this expansion give us more customisation?. Just a thought.Dragonsworn25 10h
10h Us vs Eu page? Why do the EU page sometimes open in US page?Cerelía5 10h
11h Music or Ambient sound Which one do you guys use (if any) I cant decide which one is "best" to have on all the time. Maybe both? Have a nice dayCrager7 11h
11h New Barber looks Hallo, - Illidan (Bloodelve) Hair for Nightelves - Grommash Hellscream/Kargath Hair for Orcs (Somehow Illidan look thou) - ... So many Hairstyles that some leaders got ... The point is give more Hairstyles. Long missed Hairstyles. Or even more beards. And finally the TATTOO FUNCTION. You did a step with DH's. Keep it on. We are in 2017, yet no real much Char-customize. I mean, the last came with MoP? Like the hell out of this Post. Thank you. - DragoshDragòsh23 11h
11h Demon hunters. This whole expansion have they ruined pvp. In bgs the more they are in a team the more chance of a win due to their oneshot burst, in 2v2 its random melee x dh, and in 3v3 its dh x uhdk x someone who is boosted. What is so hard balancing this class? Buff their dmg outside meta but nerf their meta dmg or better?!Fluffworg3 11h
12h Buff Demon hunters Ok blizzard so we have been sinse we came into the game been at the verry botton of the dps classes . Even with BiS legendarys we cant compete with other classes is simply isnt posible to do . So please blizzard give us a HUGE buff now!Luciferø77 12h
12h Dumbest things you did when you were new? What were the dumbest things you did as a WoW noob? I walked from Stormwind to Ironforge because I didn't know there was a tram XD Did a few other stupid things too... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYrDsMa7gm4Viressa257 12h
12h Chrome Quest bugged. Instance not found put through a bug report already but felt maybe dropping it here too would be good just to see if others are experiencing the same issue.Éxarch1 12h
12h We need badgers... After 13 years nearly we still havent got one single badger in the game :( we has fox and rat mount but no badger . Please make me happy and make it so !! Thank you for reading.Serenía6 12h
13h Quel'delar? Hey peeps, Today I farmed the battered hilt from the frozen halls and it fell on my demon hunter. Now I'm really confused about this sword is it one handed or two handed? Blue or white in colour I'm really lost. Then earlier today I read a reddit post stating you get all the apperences now regardless of choice. Can someone explain to me please what I'm supposed to believe. Many thanksDragonsworn6 13h