General

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
2d Post if you want to make some in-game friends My original thread http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6492950450?page=1 reached its posting limit. Therefore I'm redoing it. Firstly, please, when posting your info, press the "REQUEST STICKY" button towards the top right side of the page. If it gets enough hits, it will then be considered by the moderators to be pinned to the front page as a sticky. Generally, when a thread moves off the 1st page, it is harder for other people to notice it. So by pressing that button you are being courteous to others (maybe even absolute beginners to WoW) who may wish to use this thread at a later date than today to try and find in-game friends themselves. Thank-you. Let's face it, we all need friends in-game, whether it is to try for mutual achievements, valor cap HC's, LFR, PVP etc, or to ask someone if they can lend a hand with a problem, or even just to say hello to someone and chat once in a while. So if you'd like to make new friends, simply post in the same format as below. (Note, DON'T list which sex you are as it could lead to unwanted attention, likewise, DON'T give out your email address). About me: Age: 30+ Personality: Laid back and mature Side: Horde only Chars: Rogue: (DPS) Spec: Combat only (I do have an Alliance rogue as well, but its sole purpose doesn’t involve gameplay) Playing time: (at the moment) Mon: 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Tue 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Wed and Thu 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Fri 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Sat and Sun, most of the day. I do play in the evenings Mon-Fri too, but I simply never know just how much Russian-English translation work I need to do until I receive it, so evening playing time is very erratic. Up for: Helping you out if required and it's in my character's ability to do so, HC’s for cap, LFR, ach’s (inc Raids (new and old), HC and PVP) etc. Other interests: Many. Battletag: LadySylvanas#2676 (To add a battletag and request being friends with a person, either A: In the Battlenet client, left click on the blue person icon at the top right, it will then open up a sub column. In the top left, click on 'add friend', it will then prompt you to type (or paste in) the battletag of the person you want to be friend's with. Then click on 'send request' at the bottom left. B: In-game, left click on the yellow 'social' icon towards the bottom left of your screen. It will bring up a sub screen. Enter (or paste in) the battletag and press 'add friend'.Lswindrunner817 2d
24 Apr 2014 Social Media & Fansites (Updated: 10/07/2017) Blizzard on Social Media You already know that you can find World of Warcraft news right here on the official community site, but make sure you keep an eye on Blizzard's social networking pages. These sites feature World of Warcraft news, visual media, contests, player-created content, career opportunities, customer support, and much more. Check out what we have to offer, interact with your peers in the community, and share the latest updates with your friends. Official Facebook Pages World of Warcraft Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft Official Twitter Feeds @Warcraft @WarcraftDevs (Design Insight & Info) @BlizzardCSEU_EN (Customer Support) @BlizzardCareers (Careers, Recruiting & University Relations) @BlizzCon Other Blizzard Franchises @Diablo @PlayHearthstone @BlizzHeroes @OverwatchEU @StarCraft Official Google+ Pages Other Blizzard Franchises Hearthstone Official YouTube Channels World of Warcraft Customer Support Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft World of Warcraft on Reddit /r/WoW (not owned or operated by Blizzard)Vaneras2 24 Apr 2014
46m Updates from @WarcraftDevs Patch 7.2.5 A new patch means new tweets from the World of Warcraft development team! This thread is an archive of @WarcraftDevs tweets regarding patch 7.2.5. ---- @WarcraftDevs is an official World of Warcraft Twitter account offering design insight and information directly from the World of Warcraft Development Team. For past updates, please refer to Updates from @WarcraftDevs - Patch 7.2. Aerythlea58 46m
1d Recent Actions Against Real-Money Raid Clears We’ve recently taken action against a number of accounts that were actively participating in and/or advertising the sale of in-game raid or dungeon clears in exchange for real-world currency. Such behavior is a clear violation of the World of Warcraft Terms of Use. As a reminder, in order to ensure fair play and competitive integrity, we’re continuing to closely monitor these and other activities that violate the Terms of Use. This includes selling in-game services for real money, exchanging accounts or characters, and other violations. This includes violations done with the intention of gaining a competitive advantage in raid progression (such as the purchase or transfer of geared characters or accounts between owners). Note that while selling assistance with obtaining items, achievements, PvP rating, or other in-game benefits for real-world currency is against the Terms of Use, selling those things in exchange for in-game gold is perfectly legitimate. Players should not feel as though participating in a “gold run” is going to result in negative action taken against their account. We’re disappointed to see members of the raiding community participating in behavior that clearly violates the Terms of Use, and want to be clear that such activities will not be tolerated.Toschayju18 1d
2d On to My Next Adventure at Blizzard Five years ago, I received a phone call from Blizzard offering me the chance of a lifetime—a position on the World of Warcraft team. Simply put, this is my favorite game of all time, and working on it these past five years has been a dream come true. I have learned so much from the women and men who make it and everyone who plays it. I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to work on a game that so many people around the world are so passionate about. A few weeks ago, I was offered a new opportunity at Blizzard that I’m really excited about. Tomorrow is my last day working on World of Warcraft. As a longtime player, I couldn't be more excited about what the future has in store for World of Warcraft. In particular, the PvP team remains hard at work on some incredible plans. I fully expect that the best years of World of Warcraft PvP are ahead of us. Thank you to everyone involved with World of Warcraft, from the development team to the players, for letting me be a part of this game's community. I consider it a great privilege. Brian HolinkaDesvin123 2d
1m Does your partner mind WoW ? Initially my partner didn't mind WoW, but eventually began changing their mind when they how much time it involves. The final straw was when they saw me killing 'Shelobs' in Terokarr Forest for many hours straight in order to change Aldor/Scryer rep and remarked that it was a cruel game, that the 'Shelobs' were just minding their own business. Fast forward many years and their opinion was still the same, until last week when their favourite celebrity made an instagram post. Knowing that they used to play at one time, I asked my partner to write if they will ever get back to playing again and whether they were Alliance or Horde. The celebrity rarely replies to posts, and is on vacation as well, but knowing how much WoW sucks people in and brings many of them back even if they quit for varying reasons I told my partner that they'd get a reply in about 5 minutes. 30 minutes later a reply duly arrived with the words that they wished they had the time to start playing again and that they played Alliance. Cue one very excited partner who suddenly wanted to know all about WoW and now doesn't mind me playing at all lol. So does your partner mind WoW ? and have they ever changed their mind ?Lswindrunner22 1m
7m will illidan get tyrande tyrande is in love as hell with malfurion, they try to depict that in valsharah questline but big boy illidan is back, he's part of that prophecy, he's gonna redeem himself....... will he win over tyrande, will he kill malfurion and pretend he fell of a cliff and comfort tyrande to win her over, will he find a new girl on argus, what do you think will happen?Woege39 7m
9m goddam wannbe healers I've had enough of this people que for lfr as a healer and then go dps I've got numerous alts and some that are geared and some that are not I went into lfr yesterday and 3 out of 5 healers was in dps spec wtf and all I got was a torrent of abuse when I mentioned that 3/5 healers was in dps spec and people were dropping like flies come on blizz cant you make it that if you sign up as a healer your locked to that spec when you enter ?Cróssblessér40 9m
15m Farewell, Russel Brower, and thanks! Russel Brower just announced he leaves Blizzard. I'm sad. https://twitter.com/Russell_Brower/status/888311677023690752 I've been mad at Blizzard many times for mishandling expansions, content release, PVP and PVE. In fact I always complain more than praise the company. But there's one thing that NEVER changed during the years and was always on top - the in-game music. No matter what, no matter if an expansion was a success or failure, the music was always great. Good bye, Russel Brower, and thanks for the awesome soundtracks!Lightmane13 15m
25m Command center timer I'm not home for two days and just realised the command center gives legendary follower equipment again. Can someone tell me when was completed and when will be destroyed?Norbrt0 25m
34m Weekly reward is bad. Since people were already complaining about the pet battle reward weekly, I figured I'd do the same about the arena skirmish one. why in the blazes does that weekly reward a box that I get from doing a normal bg? Instead of a gladiator item, that would somehow still feel a little more rewarding then 20mil ap, 1k honor (cant you give 5k, it's a weekly after all). and a box with crap that we don't need.Thalrixia2 34m
45m Want new specs on Deathknight! I want to have new specs on Deathknight. Names on then I want it to be: Death:Dps Darkness:Tank Shadow:Dps,Tank and Healer(Same as druids) The deathknight shall be able to change during fight like druids can do and also go stealth.Cerelía13 45m
52m Black Temple Timewalking LFR? When will we see BT Timewalking in LFR? I don´t honestly have that many friends so I can easy just go and ask them to let me in. And Pugging is just awful. I know LFR has it´s own sets of problems. But could we LFR molten core with 40 players this should be easy :DWinteria4 52m
57m Choosing Your Own Faction Hello, Wouldn't it be cool to choose from the opposite faction races and stay as the same faction you are? an alliance tauren, or a horde dwarf are pretty good examples. in my opinion, having something like the pandaren system would be wonderful, could be explained as [a player who have betrayed his own faction to join the other] we have already seen this in-game, like the wonderful mage trainer in the mage tower, Elsharin, who happens to be a blood elf, yet considered as an Alliance. [ http://i.imgur.com/PBQXvC8.jpg ] there might be some people that would dislike that but I'd like them to voice their opinion and say why. I myself would love to choose one of the horde races without being a horde myself, to continue being in my guild and raid with them.Apor6 57m
1h Gaming Habits. Hi guys! I have posted once before but still need more participants particularly from this community. I am conducting some research on MMO gaming habits and would love some participants for my survey it will only take 4-5 minutes tops and would help me greatly. https://ntupsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8bHvndRvpG9lJ1X Thanks for the help guys!Fix0 1h
1h Shackled Ur'zul Mount https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O9QQpjscQI This is too far. It's way too far. Maybe it would work if the faces were less "man-like" and more fiendish. Look at that man-face behaving like a dog ... this is too sick.Mardwen8 1h
1h Remove titanforging. This is the last time i'll post something like this. Remove this RNG crap from the game or I am done, like many other people. I am currently leveling a death knight and he has been at level 70 for a while now, why? Because all I think about is when I get to level 110, I will have that massive 3-4 month grind for gear. You will receive on average 2-3 pieces of gear that will be deemed useful for your spec and on top of that you have a real gamble on whether it will be war-forged, war-forged with a socket, war forged with a socket and and extra stat...titan-forged, titan-forged with a socket, titan-forged with a socket and an extra stat, unbelievable grind. Warforged with the chance of a socket was tolerable but this RNG right now is insane and makes the game incredibly unfun. Edit: This is an opinion. The most powerful gear should only drop from the latest and the hardest raids in the game, not previous ones. The heavy RNG on each piece of gear is also too much, my opinion.Burntwaffles77 1h
1h Priest more common for females? Hello, I love healing, especially on my holy priest. I have always enjoyed playing support roles in any game I have played. There is however one thing that quite bothers me, and that is that most people I group up with automatically assume that I'm female. When I ask them why they usually respond with that healing is more of a female job and that answer actually pretty frustrates me because it's generalization. I wonder if other healers also experience things like this?Vensola54 1h
1h Deserterbuff has to be changed or removed! Did a dungeon yesterday(Wotkl) and I could not keep up with the speed of the tank and he/she ran like and idiot and pulled everything including the boss so I could not keep up with the healing so we wiped and I also got two 10 seconds stun so I had no chance to heal them. It ended as I think you know that they kicked me. I was in queue for 25 min and I got a 30 min deserterbuff so it was 55 min of wasted time for me. I want it to be changed so if you leave by yourself you shall get the deserterbuff but if you get kicked shall not get the deserterbuff unless you are afk. Don't if this is the right place to post it or it shall be posted at Customer Support? So I post it on both forums!Cerelía6 1h
1h Item level Hi! Im a veteran wow player since very early TBC, and have probably seen everything this game and its players have to offer. But something that, since it was introduced in WOTLK especially that has really bothered me was back in then called "Gear Score" these days its called item level. Itemlvl itself dosent really have to be a bad thing, its how players use it, that can go very wrong. Lets take all these...well lets be nice and call them special people that in all seriousness can go so far, as asking for 900 for Mythic +0, basically normal Mythic 5 man dungeon. They are actually asking for higher ilvl, than the dungeon can give. Im only speaking for my self, when i say this, In my pov, players like this tend to ruin this game. Lets be honest, it dosent really matter how high ilvl you have, unless you know what your doing, and have the right and proper stats that your class/spec needs to pull of the maximum numbers your role and class is capable of. This is something i have seen through the years, people that have very high item lvl, but do poor dmg, and preform badly. I dont really have trouble getting into higher M+ groups, but im feeling really sorry for the lower ilvl players that really have to struggle becuase other players are so ilvl horny and ask for such ridiculous ilvl. People really need to learn that the fact is, just becuase one has high ilvl, dosent mean they are good players, will do good dmg etc. There are a lot of other factors that can have an impact on the outcome. Would love to hear your thoughts on ilvl, and your thoughts and experience on what im pointing out in this topic. Cheers - Balzy!Balzy8 1h
1h Favourite Glyph? Mine is the Glyph of the Shivarra because sometimes the Shivarra just starts warshouting and it's awesomeTwizzlys3 1h
2h Best way to level with RAF nowdays? is it true questing is faster these days? any good addons? thxXgem1 2h
2h Chester from Linkin park is dead. He tragically died aged 41. I think a lot of WoW players grew up in his generation of music so made a post here, since WoW began at a time when LP was peak popularity too (2004) . Also, Linkin park played at blizzcon last year. RIPMonkmode42 2h
2h Addon for multi dotting? Hello guys! Anyone know a good addon for multi dotting? What i would like is bars where i can keep track of my dots on all enemies im in combat with, not only my target. (I can already see dots above their nameplates over their head) But is there any addon where i can get the nameplates in the side, like EnemyGrid for instance, but where i can click on the plates to just apply dots? I've already tried tidyplates, kui nameplates, and what not, but it just doesn't seem to work for me. Maybe i've disabled something, idk? Im not so good with addons Thanks!Envoke17 2h
2h Kicked for no reason Kicked at 5% of the Avatar boss fight and I couldn't even loot the boss with Personal Loot because the instance kicked me out after the boss died. Nice players this game has, a constant 450k dps rogue that kicks me for what?Nïgmode13 2h
2h Balance Of Power .... 1st must say amazeing quest line for the artifact and great looks as a reward i enjoyed pushing myself out of my comfort zone and getting into doing just normal and heroic raids after a lil push from Ruin and Obake <3 But and the big but is you seriously expect us to do it for every char ?the quest line that is ? why didnt you make the achivement account wide . I am sorry if this has come over as whiney i was just so :( when i noticed i will have to (by my own choice) do it again for some truely good looking skins . You have us grind AP and mythic+s but please have rethink about this its just to much .Sylendra416 2h
3h "Invite friend" question. Hey guys. I invited my brother 6-7 months ago, he purchased legion but never took 1 month time with real money, only gold. After a while, I received a mount gift from blizzard for inviting him. As I said, 6-7 months passed, and now he purchased a game time. My question is, will I get extra 1 month because of that? I mean, "Friend Invite" works for 3 months, so what if he gets his gametime after that 3 months? Thank you.Суренч3 3h
4h Impossible to get in hc It is impossible to get in ToS heroic without curve or 8/9 progress. Please tell me, how the f. i am supposed to progress in the raid or get curve if i can't get in a decent group (most groups can only get to mistress and fail)? My guild isn't that active these days but i don't want to leave it. Also, im ilvl920 and have good dps so this "link curve or no inv" is total bs. Any suggestions?Sátáán2 4h
4h Xylem challenge How/where do i get the quest Xylem Challenge?Nightslayerz1 4h
5h Blizzard's good eye for Detail I was doing Durnholde on my Unholy DK for nostalgia reasons today and just spammed Outbreak to kill anything I saw. Later I noticed that all the mobs had some green fog and flies swarming around their corpse and it made me curious cause I wanted to know where that came from. So I tested some stuff out in Durotar and it confirmed my assumption: Mobs that die from your plagues actually look like they died from a plague :P http://prntscr.com/fybnyf Kudos to Blizzard for adding all the small things that enhance the immersion in their games <3Vorka2 5h
7h Unholy Death Knights: Time to Cast? This has been a thought that I have had in my mind for quite a while now, which honestly doesn't sound like too bad of an idea. We have people hoping for a Necromancer class to be introduced in the game, and with the current kit that Unholy Death Knights have now, I think the one thing that could be done is to rework Unholy Death Knights in to plate-wearing spellcasters, in the same vein that Survival Hunters were reworked in to melee. I also realise that something like this could have been brought up a number of times before, but it is still an idea I'd like to see becoming a reality, if the desire is big enough, and if Blizzard wills it so. Unholy Death Knights are already spellcasters I would not necessarily say that they are, they are still very much melee Death Knights, who just happen to have a fair amount of ranged abilities. What I had in mind is that they would essentially use their Runes to cast a variety of spells, with Runic Power shooting the usual Death Coil, and possibly empowering certain aspects of their abilities Okay, so what do they do, what would their stats be like? I don't think anyone would be happy to see their Death Knights suddenly turning in to intellect users, so I imagine they'd keep their primary stat as Strength, and they would still have their swords and axes and everything, only serving as more of a power funnel rather than using it to deliver devastating attacks. Assuming their current abilities will stay as they are, I would imagine them employing these plague-spreading methods, making the diseases explode and deal AoE or single target damage. They would also have undead minions at their disposal, either as permanent companions, or temporary summons in larger quantities (Let's say summoning a bunch of skeletons to attack something or having their already standard undead minion with them, only of a more stronger variety) Now this is very much unlikely to ever happen, I realise that. However I don't think it would be an all-out terrible idea if we would have Unholy Deaths Knights be a designated spellcasting specialization. It would satisfy people wanting a Necromancer, and it could potentially make for an interesting alternative playstyle as opposed to the usual weapon-swinging deal and what have you. Do share your thoughts on the matter.Tubri22 7h
8h suggestion: legion invasion weapon skins can we buy the weapon skins for some kind of currency? like 15k-20k nethershards? or reputation or anything? I really need that axe but luck isn't on my side edit: obviously the point I am trying to make is that a goal you can reach (such as reputation of some sort, or a certain achievement, currency like nethershards) would be amazing in terms of getting the item you desire before it is lost in the game files whenever this expansion (or the invasion event that is) comes to an end.Enjoylegionx5 8h
8h YOUR names... What do you like about your name? I like mine because it´s simple and it fits :)Vennour50 8h
9h Vote for kick Damn i was writing down a scenario i was just watching i dungeon and that scenario i more and more common. and when i send it doesnt show up. Well im not writing down everything again. If a tank and healer ara joining together in a dungeon and are rude and trashtalking the dps. Why cant there be an easier way to kick those instead of getting kicked just for saying that what they are doing are rude???Stringis7 9h
9h TCG Selling thread continued! TCG Selling thread! Use this thread to post about selling/buying tcg items or other unobtainable items!Maledith350 9h
10h Dislike button??? Where arth thou? I haven't been on the forums for a while and now I just noticed that the dislike button has been removed? Why...?Stailo7 10h
10h What happened to WoW ? Hello, I dont want to be a salty dude, i have some real legit questions because it seems so hard to get answers now ... I'm new, last time i played this game was very long time ago, so please be kind and explain me some stuffs : 1. Is there anymore a global chat ingame ? Everything seems so quiet now, players dont even speak when you are near them... 2. Why is this game so single player so far ? I barely interact with anyone now. 3. I've always been more pvp orientated, is PvP gear important anymore ? Everything seems so weird, I've heard you get them by luck now. 4. Can you tell me what to do to be a more "multiplayer orientated" ? I simply lack the interaction it used to be, the variety of people fighting, raiding on global. Am I missing something ? Thanks !Kromgar24 10h
10h I need to get in contact with a Game master Can i pls talk to a Game master regarding some issues????Stringis3 10h
11h IM UNKILLABLE, HELP... Hello! So i was questing on my alt. Warlock in Azsuna and got into a quest scene where i got ice block'd. After the scene the ice block remained on my Warlock and i can move around, kill mobs, questing e.t.c. e.t.c without it getting removed. Also tried to relog and take flyingpaths, but nothing helps... Did someone else had this problem? What to do?Mythral14 11h
11h Rogue shadowstrike teleport Hi! I have a question about the shadowstrike ability, it says it teleports you behind the target while in stealth and out of combat, but it doesn't do that? I've read the latest patch notes and it says shadowstrike now hits at melee range and when used while stealthed the range is up to 25 yards. But in-game it's listed as melee range, so it only gets avaiable when I'm in melee range. And shadowstrike is only usable in stealth, so is there a reason why they mention it or maybe I just get it all wrong? xD I tried googling it, but it seems like I'm the only one with this problem or I just couldn't find it. I haven't played for quite some time and came back to level a rogue, maybe it's too early to be asking this question, but I hope someone can explain it to me a bit. :)Myrene7 11h
11h No guild, no curve, no chance Ok some back ground, I was almost new (a level 20 hunter during the heartsteed promo) to WOW for Legion. I don't have any friends on my list and im not in a guild (i've joined at left two in the last year as they were too casual for my needs). I am a 'committed casual' (I play 30+ hours a week) . I've pugged the 'curve' in all three of the raids up to now, Gul'dan was hard, I wiped over 50 times and towards the end had to talk myself into groups but I got there. I've cleared some mythic bosses as well (including some before they went 'finder'). My issue is the tomb, as a 918 (and rising) equipped DH (Havoc) I cannot get into a group, I'm 3/9 HC (this was done week 1), now I cannot even get to that. Last week, I gave up and didn't even get 1 boos down. There will be people screaming 'make your own group ...solved' guess what, it is a lie, it doesn't work, guild people say this from their privileged tower with no idea what us 'normie's ' have to put up with. I'm not casual I play 30+ hours a week (often nearer 50) . I'm level 61 weapon for example. So join a guild.... I've been trying, for weeks, on this site, on wowprogress, in game etc. but I cannot find one that meets my needs (they are not extensive, I can raid 4 nights a week, mon, thurs-fri and sun) But I feel my issue is a bigger one, the 'haves' have more and the rest are left out, I want to progress, I want to learn. But almost every group is 'curve' So HOW DO I LEARN? If I need to a beat a boss to be allowed to fight a boss, how do we over come this? WOW has a problem, there is a gap between guilds and their 'i'm alright' views and those that wish to improve. Without the 'haves' changing their attitude the game is doomed in my opinion, how do the next mythic raiders come to be if they are not allowed to learn? Rant over, your thoughts?Naxxos24 11h
11h HELP ! DONT HAVE CLASS HALL QUESTS So few days ago i transfered my 110 level Demon Hunter to Horde. I had my class quests when i was alliance,now i dont have them ? can someone help pleaseRdn8 11h
12h Tekken 7? Can we talk about other games? Truth be told - I've not read the forum guidelines because: 1) Haven't gotten round to it yet 2) Who can honestly say they have Aside from our Lord and Saviour World of Warcraft - I have been playing quite a lot of Tekken 7 on the PS4, been playing a lot of Law and starting to learn a few juggles etc, anyone else playing this fabulous game? What character do you play & why?Lëwis14 12h
12h How loyal are you to your 1st char ? How loyal are you to your 1st char ? This is the very 1st char I ever created. It's also the only char I've played with. Never felt the inclination to main anything else, even just for a change. Stuck with her through thick and thin and she's the only char I'll do content with no matter how long WoW's around. How about you ?Lswindrunner138 12h
12h master loot gone So I noticed today that master loot was gone except for full guild groups. So thanks blizzard for completely ruining any group that tries to sell boost runs with master loot! What I find even worse is that there was ZERO communication about this change, not even a foot note in the patch notes. I hope you come to your senses and reverse this change.Bearmonk63 12h
12h Watch out While levelling an Alt on Silvermoon, I received a message from 'Blízzards'. I instantly knew this was not in fact Blizzard due to the special character: "í". The message was the following: "[Blizzard Administrator] GM: We depth investigation abnormal account. Please visit: [link to a website] confirm that you are the original owner of the account, otherwise we will suspend your account." Now the English in that sentence was the second alert (not to mention how humours it is). I'm not too sure if that is the actual website link, but I refused to check due to the risk of gaining access to my computer or anything else. I am not sure if this is a typical message which people get on Silvermoon, I don't really know as my main realm is Arathor. Anyone able to confirm this? Just thought I'd let everyone know and to be wary of this person, stay safe!Koymei2 12h
13h "Why so serious" Leveling up, I got into the Cataclysm Vashj'ir beginning quests. Right on the boat next to "Hellscream Vanguard" troops, there's ... Bud. Legion is too serious, always Khadgar telling us we got to save the world and all those super-important quests that appear from nowhere, and we must do them because we are saving Azeroth. It's a game, take it slow, add more Bud to it :) Stop trying to make it look like the world is ending every time, it gets boring. And please no more quests appearing from thin air, maximum 1 quest - to start off the expansion, for the rest there is the Hero board. There are no "super important" things to do in a game, only fun things to do, or that's how it should be.Laforge1 13h
13h How to bring back blue name bars? Hey comrades. I'm not sure if I'm posting this in a right place, sorry for that. I was playing 2x2 arenas in 7.0 patch, and my teammate name template color was blue (not the raid bar, but the blue bar on his head). With "larger name templates" I was easy to track both him and my opponents. Now, instead of blue, it shows the class color, and if my rivals have the same class, I'm losing my coordination. If my teammate is paladin, and they have also a paladin, I don't understand which one is my teammate. I tried to fix it with raid profiles, and "name" settings. Doesn't help. Google also doesn't know the answer. Do anyone has any idea how to bring back blue name templates?Суренч2 13h
13h Future classes I was wondering about what classes others would like for future expansions, I myself would love a Warden class or perhaps subclasses like in FFXIV.Illidano38 13h