General

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
1d Post if you want to make some in-game friends My original thread http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6492950450?page=1 reached its posting limit. Therefore I'm redoing it. Firstly, please, when posting your info, press the "REQUEST STICKY" button towards the top right side of the page. If it gets enough hits, it will then be considered by the moderators to be pinned to the front page as a sticky. Generally, when a thread moves off the 1st page, it is harder for other people to notice it. So by pressing that button you are being courteous to others (maybe even absolute beginners to WoW) who may wish to use this thread at a later date than today to try and find in-game friends themselves. Thank-you. Let's face it, we all need friends in-game, whether it is to try for mutual achievements, valor cap HC's, LFR, PVP etc, or to ask someone if they can lend a hand with a problem, or even just to say hello to someone and chat once in a while. So if you'd like to make new friends, simply post in the same format as below. (Note, DON'T list which sex you are as it could lead to unwanted attention, likewise, DON'T give out your email address). About me: Age: 30+ Personality: Laid back and mature Side: Horde only Chars: Rogue: (DPS) Spec: Combat only (I do have an Alliance rogue as well, but its sole purpose doesn’t involve gameplay) Playing time: (at the moment) Mon: 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Tue 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Wed and Thu 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Fri 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Sat and Sun, most of the day. I do play in the evenings Mon-Fri too, but I simply never know just how much Russian-English translation work I need to do until I receive it, so evening playing time is very erratic. Up for: Helping you out if required and it's in my character's ability to do so, HC’s for cap, LFR, ach’s (inc Raids (new and old), HC and PVP) etc. Other interests: Many. Battletag: LadySylvanas#2676 (To add a battletag and request being friends with a person, either A: In the Battlenet client, left click on the blue person icon at the top right, it will then open up a sub column. In the top left, click on 'add friend', it will then prompt you to type (or paste in) the battletag of the person you want to be friend's with. Then click on 'send request' at the bottom left. B: In-game, left click on the yellow 'social' icon towards the bottom left of your screen. It will bring up a sub screen. Enter (or paste in) the battletag and press 'add friend'.Lswindrunner776 1d
2d Updates from @WarcraftDevs Patch 7.2 A new patch means new tweets from the World of Warcraft development team! This thread is an archive of @WarcraftDevs tweets regarding patch 7.2. ---- @WarcraftDevs is an official World of Warcraft Twitter account offering design insight and information directly from the World of Warcraft Development Team. For past updates, please refer to Updates from @WarcraftDevs - Patch 7.1/7.1.5. Aerythlea100 2d
24 Apr 2014 Social Media & Fansites (Updated: 16/02/2017) Blizzard on Social Media You already know that you can find World of Warcraft news right here on the official community site, but make sure you keep an eye on Blizzard's social networking pages. These sites feature World of Warcraft news, visual media, contests, player-created content, career opportunities, customer support, and much more. Check out what we have to offer, interact with your peers in the community, and share the latest updates with your friends. Official Facebook Pages World of Warcraft Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft Official Twitter Feeds @Warcraft @WarcraftDevs (Design Insight & Info) @BlizzardCSEU_EN (Customer Support) @BlizzardCareers (Careers, Recruiting & University Relations) @BlizzCon Other Blizzard Franchises @Diablo @PlayHearthstone @BlizzHeroes @OverwatchEU @StarCraft Official Google+ Pages Other Blizzard Franchises Hearthstone Official YouTube Channels World of Warcraft Customer Support Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft World of Warcraft on Reddit /r/WoW (not owned or operated by Blizzard)Vaneras2 24 Apr 2014
1m High Elves - Make them playable, please! Hi, Isn't it about time that the High Elves were added as a playable race? Whether it be as a new standalone race to join the Alliance, a cosmetic sub-race type of deal, or through a split of the Blood Elves where players make a choice of Horde or Alliance (like the Pandaren do), doesn't really matter to me. All I know is that the High Elves are rather frequent in the story these days, and certainly distinct enough from Blood Elves to be playable. I want one.Sternhelm277 1m
6m Next Expansion So when is the next expansion? Hey, maybe the devs will learn from Legion. Hopefully no artifact weapon, free legendaries, Korean grindfests, less pruning-- wait, that'll never happen! I'm being waaaaaaay too optimistic to think they'd revert/bring back some of the old class changes because everybody seems so used to this not-so-skillful gameplay now and broken World PvP.Throdir13 6m
14m The Most Powerful Spec in Legion 7.2 That's the question which torments all Legion players : Which spec deals the most damage? I've created this Topic for you, guys to discuss about this. It's time to finally answer this question!!! The discussion begins : For me the most powerful spec is Shadow Priest.Goryx1 14m
16m Should Reforging come back? With all the rant on titanforge and the power of secondary stats, should it be brought back in some reworked form? The problem is that many specs rely a lot on their secondary stats and there's nothing more disappointing than getting a titanforged +20 item that is not an upgrade for you because the stats on it are of no use for you. My idea is that maybe, if someone really wanted to change a stat on an item, they would have to do it in some more sophisticated way than in the old reforging. What if we could farm some kind of resource, like we farmed Essence of Aman'Thul to upgrade our legendaries, but to reforge an item to our needs? I'm not very creative so I think many of you can come up with some more fun ways to reintroduce reforging, or maybe just bring it back as it was. What do you think?Attomic8 16m
25m Best gold making method for me? Hey guys! Like the title, could you sum up the best/fastest/most efficient gold-making method in Legion right now? I have all classes at max. level except a priest, all professions at level 700/800 and around 150k right now. Thanks in advance!Xxhunterqt4 25m
29m Weird bag ordering - one char only Whenever I loot something on my monk it puts it in the last bag, like it loots reverse, but it doesn't do that on any other character, this character only. I use Bagnon addon, but this does not seem to have anything to do with the matter. I can't not find any settings in-game to change this problem nor can I google myself to a solution, it's really a minor thing that just annoys the f*** out of me. Please help ;_;Zatonïc34 29m
51m The no prydaz club Still havn't gotten prydaz on any character, #!"#% this game :( Anyone else in the same situation?Dhurbank7 51m
54m Why can we still not trade with alts? So, this seems really kind of silly, nowadays. I'm also pretty sure that this is (yet another) leftover from a bygone age that, out of contemporary MMOs, only WoW still holds on to. At present, I have a grand total of 1 Horde character. Since he mostly skipped Draenor to get to Legion (because doing Draenor once is more than enough) he ended up being pretty undergeared, and it took a long time before he could take on more than a single enemy without risking death (seriously, Enhancement Shammy is so damn fragile a class when undergeared...) Now I'm at the point where I can actually equip some of the craft gear, which he himself can craft. And yet I can't transfer mats from Alliance characters who are sat on tons of them. I can't even send him BoS to buy them himself or anything like that. This is really stupid, not to mention an outdated mechanic. Games like SWTOR, which are faction v faction, at least allows trading between alts, regardless of faction. (They also allow cross-faction chat, another archaic holdover WoW sadly insists on...) TL;DR theres no good reason why we cannot at the least trade with our own alts. This is a really outdated limitation.Sashena13 54m
55m Hardest dps spec to play/master? I am curious to know which dps spec you guys find the hardest to master? I myself, find feral druid quite hard. You have to keep up 3 dots and only use your spenders once you have bloodtalons up, which makes the spec quite tough! What's your opinion?Dunkoftrunk6 55m
1h Pls strip Thrallmar NPCs of PvP tag (on PvE) It's fine if the PvP masochists want to deal with that crap, but on an n-th alt on a very consciously chosen "carebear" server I seriously don't. Either start banning for killing quest givers or make it impossible, seriously.Maarius2 1h
1h People take pride in their race So why are we getting so much shoe-horning into an alliance nation or horde nation eroding the individuality of each culture and wow's BIGGEST asset no other game has - its racial diversity? Why do we see so little development put finding ways to develop each race storyline alongside the main plot of the expansion. You've shown it can be done from a class perspective. Why is little to no effort made to tell your adventure from the perspective of the rae you play - no unique dialogue or quest text if i'm a particular race. It's like the game does not recognise my race or class for nearly all of the adventure responses - it's so generic i could be anything and the text would be the same -is it that hard to SOMETIMES give different text if it was a night elf talking to a particular NPC or a rogue or draenei where appropriate? I don't know the challenges you face when you design and build this game, but i'm not alone in being swept away by the incredible scope and breathtaking visuals you provide, not to mention fun gameply, makes me wonder why at least the same level of depth and complexity cannot be given to your story presentation when you achieve such amazing feats in other areas? What's going on ?Kalibas60 1h
1h Borrowing, np, you'll get credit. as the title says, blizzard is well known for "borrowing" stuff from movies, bands, other games, etcetera... One of the most blatant "borrowing" is the skexxis people that are found in draenor/outland. Wich is an obvious reference to the skeksis in "the labyrinth" wich is a 82' jim henson movie. Could anyone tell me where I can find a complete list of "borrowed" ideas that blizzard used and where they give credit to the intellectual owners? Not trying to hate or instigate, just genuinly interested. My poor choice of words is intended btw. I think using words like "inspiration" is not applicable here, since noone was ever given credit.Apocc12 1h
1h Sha of Anger Blizzard. We asked to make Sha to spawn more often. You did it. We thank you. But as always the human factor will change that. Now some retarded ones oneshot him as soon as it spawns. (lack of respect to other players as usual). Solution: a) mind the retarded ones in the future. b) Raise his HP so you can at least tag him after 10 damn seconds. Thank you.Filimonas4 1h
1h Timewalking is ridiculously broken atm If I remember correctly Timewalking was intended to make old dungeons available to never players and to always provide small challenge in that regard that we actually have to do most of the mechanics that the old bosses had. For this reason the player level and item level was scaled DOWN and the instance was not scaled UP instead. Basically same difficulty all the time. However in its current form, every instance can easily be soloed by DDs. Bosses and their mechanics are doing nearly no damage at all. Only exception that I saw was the drakonid boss from Grim Batol that enrages when he is touched by the shadow add. When he is enraged he at least does some damage. I mean I understand that this is no artifact challenge and not even a mythic level dungeon but srsly, the current state is just broken and no fun at all. Just did 3 of the weekly quests by simply pulling all thrash including the next boss, bombing it in seconds and pulling the next trash and the boss again. Please fix it. It must not be extremely challenging, but if you have a scaling mechanic at least make not EVERYTHING completely trivial.Tisandria18 1h
2h Gnome Demon Huntress Hey there, recently was doing some achievements in Old Stratholme instance and look into what have been transformed inside.... http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u481/Nosferial/Gnomie_zpsfmzdb1em.jpg That's the cuties thing ever seen myself :)Angelîque7 2h
2h Healthbar on tank going DARK I havent played for a week or maybe a few since i last healed I now find that the tank's healthbar sometimes goes totally dark (bc of a debuff i guess). It's very annoying! I need to see hb at all times, period. Cant find an option to switch off. Anyone know more about this? TYOer7 2h
2h Legion Invasion!How often?Fast way to lvl up! How often is Legion invasion open? I have understood it is every 6 hour but not sure? I use my lvl 100 chars to lvl them up with Legion invasion. You get 1 lvl for the 6 Legion world quests so it is a fast way to lvl and when the When Legion invasion is not up I play battlegrounds to get gear. Have done it on this char and also on my tank Demonhunter.Xochí8 2h
2h Remove versatility This stat is redundant. We already have strength/intellect/agility that increase our damage, this stat is simply a leftover of previous expansions in place of resilience/pvp power, but has really no place in the current gameplay, especially now that "pvp gear" does not exist anymore. Moreover it scales horribly for almost everyone and is frown upon by basically everyone. It is object of frustration for anyone who tries to gear up and ends up getting tons of gear with 1k versatility. If that wasn't enough, it is redundant even with many masteries, like destro warlock's mastery that is basically a random versatility, or any other mastery that increases frost/fire/shadow/ecc damage by a %. Get rid of this thing already. Just leave it for balancing in structured pvp if you really need, but get this thing out of pve. It really has no place. ThanksMetalnuts25 2h
2h So when the Legion falls Warlocks has no demons to summon?Samsing2 2h
2h Can we have trolls raid/dungeons? I prefer raid, if not how about Kara size (Mythic only) Dungeon? Please? I missed those in WoD :-(Benjamin3 2h
2h insane ilvl reqs vs low ilvl dps Hey I recently took a 6 month break from wow because I got hooked a bit on Overwatch, and I wanted to play a little d3, so I kinda let wow go for a bit. I've since returned to wow, in a more casual way, but I'd still like to do things in game with involves raids or higher tier mythic dungeons. I understand the path of progression and I shouldn't expect to raid mythic guldan as soon as I rejoined the game. But when I find myself struggling to get into regular mythic groups, it discourages me into even try to ask for groups for mythic+ or raids. I see stuff like "900+ for mythic+ 6", which is very insane. I understand the speed element of mythic+, but come on, the same goes for normal nighthold btw, 900+? I remember a post from a blizzard employee about the wq rewards and it should give you ilvl enough do nighthold normal. Is 882 ilvl with 38 artifact traits really not good enough for mythic +6, nighthold normal and regular mythics? Am I just another lower ilvl DPS in a unlimited pool of 900+ super experienced dpsers? I understand that this is player set rules and people decide exactly what they want for their raids but don't you remove 95% of the playerbase by having such restrictions? If anyone has any tips on how to get into groups for this (I've tried starting my own but nobody joins or I never get tanks/healers).Talnar62 2h
2h Na'zak the Fiend. When will he spawn? He spawned only once since the Legion Release. Dafuq? I've red some of the topics on forums regarding this, and they all say its a "random dice, which boss will spawn" BUT THOSE TOPICS WERE 3 MONTHS AGO, WHERE IS THIS DUDE HIDING? Gimmi rank 3 Prolonged Power, gimmi gimmiPonbeef0 2h
2h Can't get bonus seals if Nther Disrptr is under attack? Like the topic says (sorry about the Nether Disruptor name, max symbols = 55). The buff (Seal Your Fate) clearly states that you can get seal(-s) if the building's active. So it is active, and I cannot get any seals on any of my 11 alts. This really seems like an oversight - you can try to do magic tower's challenges up to the last second when the building is destroyed, you can kill the world boss until the last second when the building's destroyed, but you cannot get any seals from this building 24 hours BEFORE it is destroyed?Morfodan3 2h
2h TCG Selling thread continued! TCG Selling thread! Use this thread to post about selling/buying tcg items or other unobtainable items!Maledith241 2h
2h Dalaran open pvp yes i know you guys have a lot of fun ganking and camping the others in the sewers, but its !@#$ing annoying on a pve szerver. I demand the devs to turn it out the pvp in Dalaran sewers. Sure players can duel with each other, but like openly. it is %^-*ed up as hell. And not fun to play or look around down there anymore. Off Topic When The TCG will be fixed now? exp is out so no need to say the same thing, like it is in working progress, and gm-s cant do anything about that, and the devs just simply ignoring. Almost 2 and a galf month is passed and still no fixes too. This is outrages too.Medívh19 2h
2h Stop with the pointless numbers already! What on earth is a mythic+ score and why the heck do you (Blizzard) feel the need to provide people with a completely arbitrary values on which to decide if they would like a player in their group or not. Right now I am a 905 geared holy priest, completely capable of mythic raiding and high mythic+ healing but i cannot get a group for high mythic+ because my "score" is only 819.79. The reason for my score being so low is because I took several months off and have only been back in game for 3 weeks, it holds no value what so ever in my ability to heal. You want people to join groups and play together yet you add stupid numbers like this which stop them from doing exactly that because there are so many potatos play this game that you cannot get a group if you dont have 2000+ score... but you cannot get 2000+ score anymore because you need to do the high mythic+ runs which u cant get groups for since you dont already have 2000+ score. So playing the game the way it was intended to be played gets you absolutely nowhere because you reach a point where you can no longer progress since you (Blizzard) insist on providing stupid people with a way to continue to be stupid. I would imagine its quite easy for me to pay someone 300k gold to boost a dps char of mine so i can get a higher Mythic+ score but that then also holds zero value whatsoever on my ability to heal.. I could be the worst healer in the world but its ok to add me to your group because I have paid someone to allow me to continue being awful at the game. Do you not see the problem with this?Rhaom28 2h
3h Bring it on? "I'm a pro, make the game harder." We all know a person like this. Usually they're just bragging and half of them can't even complete a raid without standing in something. But lets entertain the notion that the game could be made harder for the sadists amongst us. Perhaps at mythic keystones above +10 the dungeons start to get extra mechanics. We all love to hate the boulders coming down the stairs in blackrook hold. What if they came back up the stairs after rolling down... and there was spiders on the walls?!!! Perhaps the wind in eye of azsara should start at the beginning if the dungeon, with instant lightning strikes and periodical lightning tornadoes like the ones from the entry in halls of valour. And the end boss can spawn with more of its health bar depending on the keystone, in addition to summon adds like the perjesh. Speaking of halls of valour. Valkyr need to fly down and pick up party members, carrying them over the edge and dropping them unless stopped in time (the lich king would be so proud). Each boss encounter needs to stop at 25% intervals and ask the four kings for their blessing, stunning players for 10 seconds at a time. Even the four kings need to stop combat in this fashion and ask each other for "raid buffs". And Odyn... he doesn't like shadow priests, period. Instant death for any shadow priest before they get to mock his imprisonment!Seung9 3h
3h Prepare TWINKS! *Prepares his sword and gets ready to heal his allies" Get Ready 60s and 70 Twinks! A huge BLAST From the past is comming!!! The PVP brawl southshore Vs Tarren mill is ONLY a few days away! The mighty 40 vs40 old av alike b attle where to win you HAVE to end enemy rainforcements will take place on wensday, are you guys ready? Who'se gonna Q ? :DJohnladstwo1 3h
3h Challenge Areas I was looking at ways to make game somehow more challenging without hurting those who refuse to do harder stuff. World quests wouldn't be bad idea, if they weren't so easy. I can't die here unless I'm ganked by some wild hunter. I don't want to take away casual activities (thou I dislike Blizzard's greed it's hard to reject money just for making game harder). My idea is to put challenge areas in each location. I mean: - these areas have only elite/rare mobs - quests require SKILL (cc, interupts, dodging, defensive cooldowns etc)* - some mobs should require groups - mobs should stack healing/absorb reductions (to counter tank/healer soloing), deal X% of max health as damage (to counter gear inflation) - single mistake can cause running to corpse - rewards should be better - in case of fill-the-bar quests - less mobs/objects required to hit 100% * - yeah yeah, "PvE is no-skill" for some people, but standing in place mashing buttons to fill bars is much worse than PvE It would also encourage people to group together to complete emissary quests faster. "What's with 20+ players attacking the same elite? It will be zerg anyway." Well, that can be hard to balance. Besides more health per player there could be also increased damage. Or - tagging limited to 5 players. But, it's better to have choice than nothing it at all, right?Verdill2 3h
3h Where is keystone after completing dung. ? We had done EOA well in time , we got 3 chests and I "hs" to Dalaran . Then I opened my bag to check my upgraded key , but there was non in my bags . So I went back to instance and check in pedestal on start , but again , no keystone . So guys do you know whats happening ?Leonex4 3h
4h If you would start from 0 What would be your -class or spec -race -realm -ProfessionAboodz12 4h
4h Procedurally generated challenge ? Think about a dungeon where you can enter alone, in a group or raid. Size does not matter here. The dungeon consist in defeating a number of enemies who are more and more powerful. The first mob pack is easy. The second is less easy and so on. The next wave is always harder. It's harder because the mobs hit harder or have new abilities selected at random from a pool of abilities, so that every time you enter this dungeon the experience is totally different and unpredictable. Basically, you have to react quickly to what is happening. The dungeon is potentially endless, the challenge ends when all your party/raid wipes. Loot is given at the end and is proportional to how far in the dungeon you have been able to go. The dungeon could relate different stories, in particular stories where the forces of evil won. What do you think?Thyri0 4h
4h Mud Mucking hints There is a quest. Called "Mud Mucking". It's basic idea: you need to get a coins from a mud puddles. And when you do - you get a "Rainbow sparkle" buff which says "you look fabulous" and you actually do look fabulous with all this randbow and sparkles coming our from your... bumm. Soooo... Since it's rainbow and since there is word fabulous is presented. AND since Khadgar supposed to give those coins as a GIFT "to uh... nevermind". Can we assume that this mysterious "someone" is *coughillidancough" a male character? Not that I mind or anything. I'm just curious.Shadowfarts2 4h
4h What will come after Legion? Greetings World of Warcraft community. We all know that this expansion is all about fighting the Legion and soon we will make our way to the tomb of Sargeras and also to Argus in a future. I was wondering if you think that after all this, fighting and defeating the Legion and Sargeras and conquer Argus will be the end of WoW? (I honestly hope not) What you think that the new content will be after defeating the Legion? Do you guys see a possible return to Northrend? There is still a Lich King there, or what new content you would love to see coming to us? Thank you in advance.Jovtin11 4h
4h "Weight" for Legendary Hey guys, Title might be a bit misleading sorry for that. My questions is does anyone know what gives more "points" towards getting a legendary. We all know Mythic>HC>Normal>LFR but does HC Nightmare "contribute" the same as HC Nighthold? And where do the Mythic+ stand. Have a good day/night.Vowyrin5 4h
4h Justice for Garrosh? Anyone else think this guy got handled so badly by the story development. Varian and Garrosh both got cut out from the same stone. Yet the other one gets a nice real storyline with a badass redemption arch while the other one gets painted off as Hitler V2.0.... Surely I can't be the only one thinking on how Garrosh got the short end of the stick here (Yes I know the guy evolved into a racist hotheaded ignorant fool, but let us talk on what could have been)Grux33 4h
4h Why was Darkrune Event/Shartuul removed? In burning crusade's Blade Edge's Ogrila sub zone there used to be an amazing little event. You took control of a demon and fought dozens of mobs with its unique abilities, followed by a boss. You'd then take control of the boss and do it again with new abilities vs tougher adds. It was pretty tough and insanely fun. I wanted to show it to my gf but turns out blizz removed the item which started the event. Why? Can it please be brought back (and not made any different/easier, just the same as it was). Was one of my sweeter memories from BC.Amirw6 4h
5h How about WoW Token Economy? Blizzard doesn't seem to understand that if they will not control token price inflation will hit even higher (it already does) and the most common things in WoW will cost tons of gold. If Blizzard would ever like to see returning players or newcomers this kind of inflation is unacceptable for most. So please do something about price hitting another high every single day.Zujlin14 5h
5h Stop upgrading Battle Pets things Blizzard we all know that if I really wanted to play Pokemon, I'd play pokemon instead of wasting a monthly subscription on what's supposed to be a MMORPG. Can you please focus on fixing the game? We don't give a damn about how the pokemon trash minigame is going to improve in the next patches, that does NOT make up for all the gating you're doing. I don't want another pet battle dungeon, I'd like to have actual new content instead of upgrading the ilvl of drops from the same old thing you're proposing from september 2016. Thanks. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind pet battles, but is it just me or it feels like more efforts are being put on that instead of actually making the expansion better? Lemme know what you guys think, peace out.Ruidd17 5h
6h Don't you just wish.... We could have 3 main professions!!!!Narishka11 6h
7h Scout's Shirt and Warder's Shirt Hey guys Dunno if anyone is interested in these since they have been unobtainable since cata but I found them on two chars on low pop realms :P I'm willing to trade for battle pets within a price range of 150k-300k.Yazzle1 7h
7h Endgame PVE Gameplay Research Hello, I am working on a doctoral research in Game Studies at Brunel University London. A core part of my study is focused on group interaction/performance in the context of endgame raiding, both and casual and hardcore. It would be invaluable to me if some of you could fill out a small web-based questionnaire designed to investigate the group/individual strategies and dynamics that raiders employ as they engage what is, arguably, the highest group PVE challenge World of Warcraft has to offer. Your responses are completely anonymous, the questions are very relevant and straightforward and the survey normally takes less than 10 minutes to complete. Please refer to the link below: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8YZZ2G9 NOTE: You don’t have to be an active raider currently – the aspects of WoW raiding this study is interested in didn’t change that much over the years; so your previous experience, say in WoTLK, SoO or even vanilla would likewise be very helpful. The questions are set in present tense, but you are very welcome to share any information regarding your 'historical' raiding experience. Thank you very much for considering my request, Have a great day.Groan14 7h
7h Razorgore impossible wth blizzard? ? You've changed the mechanics up to make this impossible to solo now. Why did you do this? There's still ways to get by it but it means using aggro cap and waiting for so long... Half the time it doesn't even work.Abacabb6 7h
8h shrinking is there some way to shrink my combat ally in Legion? there was such a thing in draenor but that doesn't work in legion - txStupid1 8h
8h 7.2.5 - So when does it arrive? I wwould like to guess that it's in 2 weeks once the last Legionfall quest chain is available / done. Am I correct ( as that's when ToS will open at the same time as 7.2.5 or does it come even later?Belvarn5 8h
8h Where are the Horde leaders at? 2 patches into this god damn expansion and still no sign of ANY Horde leader at all since the end of the Stormheim zone. Truly a sad time to play Horde these days as I get spoonfed by all the Alliance characters on the broken shore while also retaliating an assault on the Draenei homebase. When you get told that Baine was removed from the Highmountain zone because it could discomfort Alliance players because they had to tag alongside a Horde character, makes me puke. This entire expansion as all been around Alliance. But don't you dare say anything about it.Agamemnom29 8h