General

20h Pre-purchase Battle for Azeroth™ Now! World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth is now available for pre-purchase through the Blizzard Shop and in-game shop! When you pre-purchase a digital copy, you’ll receive a level 110 character boost to use immediately. You can also begin the journey to unlock the expansion’s new playable Allied Races: the Highmountain Tauren, Lightforged Draenei, Void Elves, and Nightborne. And if you level an Allied Race character from 20–110*, you’ll earn a distinctive Heritage Armor set—a lasting symbol of your dedication and commitment to Azeroth. BATTLE FOR AZEROTH – STANDARD AND DIGITAL DELUXE FEATURES Battle for Azeroth is available now in two digital editions: Standard and Digital Deluxe. Here’s what comes with each: STANDARD AND DIGITAL DELUXE The complete Battle for Azeroth experience Includes level 110 character boost Pre-purchase today to use your 110 character boost, and begin the journey to unlock playable Allied Races.DIGITAL DELUXE ONLY Zandalar Gilded Ravasaur (Horde) and Kul Tiras Seabraid Stallion (Alliance) mounts Tottle, the baby Tortollan pet Hearthstone card back StarCraft II sprays Heroes of the Storm Primal Flamesaber mounts Overwatch voice lines, emotes, sprays, and icons Later this year we will announce our retail-only Collector’s Edition, featuring art, music, and lore to celebrate the release of Battle for Azeroth.Taepsilum53 20h
14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
24 Apr 2014 Social Media & Fansites (Updated: 25/01/2018) Blizzard on Social Media You already know that you can find World of Warcraft news right here on the official community site, but make sure you keep an eye on Blizzard's social networking pages. These sites feature World of Warcraft news, visual media, contests, player-created content, career opportunities, customer support, and much more. Check out what we have to offer, interact with your peers in the community, and share the latest updates with your friends. Official Facebook Pages World of Warcraft Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft Official Twitter Feeds @Warcraft @WarcraftDevs (Design Insight & Info) @BlizzardCSEU_EN (Customer Support) @BlizzardCareers (Careers, Recruiting & University Relations) @BlizzCon Other Blizzard Franchises @Diablo @PlayHearthstone @BlizzHeroes @OverwatchEU @StarCraft Official Google+ Pages Other Blizzard Franchises Hearthstone Official YouTube Channels World of Warcraft Customer Support Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft World of Warcraft on Reddit /r/WoW (not owned or operated by Blizzard)Vaneras2 24 Apr 2014
2h Post if you want to make some in-game friends My original thread http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6492950450?page=1 reached its posting limit. Therefore I'm redoing it. Firstly, please, when posting your info, press the "REQUEST STICKY" button towards the top right side of the page. If it gets enough hits, it will then be considered by the moderators to be pinned to the front page as a sticky. Generally, when a thread moves off the 1st page, it is harder for other people to notice it. So by pressing that button you are being courteous to others (maybe even absolute beginners to WoW) who may wish to use this thread at a later date than today to try and find in-game friends themselves. Thank-you. Let's face it, we all need friends in-game, whether it is to try for mutual achievements, valor cap HC's, LFR, PVP etc, or to ask someone if they can lend a hand with a problem, or even just to say hello to someone and chat once in a while. So if you'd like to make new friends, simply post in the same format as below. (Note, DON'T list which sex you are as it could lead to unwanted attention, likewise, DON'T give out your email address). About me: Age: 30+ Personality: Laid back and mature Side: Horde only Chars: Rogue: (DPS) Spec: Combat only (I do have an Alliance rogue as well, but its sole purpose doesn’t involve gameplay) Playing time: (at the moment) Mon: 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Tue 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Wed and Thu 12.30pm – 4.30 pm, Fri 12.30 pm – 7 pm, Sat and Sun, most of the day. I do play in the evenings Mon-Fri too, but I simply never know just how much Russian-English translation work I need to do until I receive it, so evening playing time is very erratic. Up for: Helping you out if required and it's in my character's ability to do so, HC’s for cap, LFR, ach’s (inc Raids (new and old), HC and PVP) etc. Other interests: Many. Battletag: LadySylvanas#2676 (To add a battletag and request being friends with a person, either A: In the Battlenet client, left click on the blue person icon at the top right, it will then open up a sub column. In the top left, click on 'add friend', it will then prompt you to type (or paste in) the battletag of the person you want to be friend's with. Then click on 'send request' at the bottom left. B: In-game, left click on the yellow 'social' icon towards the bottom left of your screen. It will bring up a sub screen. Enter (or paste in) the battletag and press 'add friend'.Lswindrunner994 2h
4h Loot Rule Changes for Transmog Runs Since the Patch 7.3.5 change to use personal loot rules in leveling dungeons, we’ve heard a lot of feedback from Transmog hunters concerned about how this has affected the ability to collect appearances from older content. We hear you, and agree it’s a problem, so we’ve been working on a more robust solution for Battle for Azeroth. Once these updates are implemented, entering a dungeon or raid that is trivial for you (i.e.: your character is 10 or more levels higher than the dungeon or raid’s intended level) will activate a “legacy loot mode.” That loot mode will work like this: The number of items dropped by bosses will be the same as it would have been if you were in a full party. So if you’re in a 5-player dungeon, you’ll get 5 players’ worth of loot. For raids with a flexible raid size (such as Raid Finder), this will act as though there were 20 players in the raid. All items on the loot table will have a chance to drop, not just the ones that are designated for your spec. If you have multiple players in the group, the loot will be split among those players, but be tradeable. For example, if you’re clearing with one other player and kill a boss that should drop 4 items, you’ll each be able to pick up two items and trade them between each other if you like. While the personal loot change was a key part of what allowed us to expand leveling dungeons to encompass a wider range of levels, and we’re happy with it in that environment, we recognize that it’s not a great experience for those who enjoy clearing older content for transmog, and hope that these changes will make that more enjoyable once they’re complete. Thanks again for all of the feedback!Aerythlea26 4h
1d Updates from @WarcraftDevs Patch 7.3 - 7.3.5 A new patch means new tweets from the World of Warcraft development team! This thread is an archive of @WarcraftDevs tweets regarding patch 7.3. ---- @WarcraftDevs is an official World of Warcraft Twitter account offering design insight and information directly from the World of Warcraft Development Team. For past updates, please refer to Updates from @WarcraftDevs - Patch 7.2.5. Aerythlea128 1d
1d XP From Dungeons Hey all, From WoW’s earliest days, we’ve always had to take steps to limit experience gains for characters when grouped with someone of a drastically higher level. We recently became aware of a bug introduced in 7.3.5: a side-effect of the vastly expanded creature scaling was causing the logic to break when awarding XP in some situations. Yesterday, we applied a hotfix to creature experience that corrects this issue. At the same time, we have significantly increased the experience awarded through queueing for random Normal dungeons from Classic through Draenor content. Running dungeons at the appropriate level should feel rewarding, whether as a complement to, or even as an complete alternative to questing. As always, we appreciate your feedback and will continue to keep a close eye on the pacing of the leveling experience in 7.3.5 and beyond.Aerythlea85 1d
4d Datamining and Content Creation Hello everyone! As you can imagine, we’re all extremely excited for the upcoming Battle for Azeroth Alpha, and we’re delighted to see that you’re just as excited as we are. However, we’d like to take a moment to remind everyone on our stance on what methods are acceptable for creating content based on game files and which are not. The most important thing to keep in mind is that reverse-engineering the WoW server architecture in order to get the WoW client running in a private environment is not allowed. This is not only a violation of the WoW Terms of Service, but also several copyright and intellectual property laws. Content created using these methods may be subject to legal action, including DMCA takedowns and copyright strikes on third-party hosts such as YouTube and Twitch. We are aware that a few fansites and content creators have been creating custom software that allows them to view WoW models and other visual assets in an environment that is similar to WoW, but does not actually use the WoW client itself in any way. These applications are, at their core, very similar to the third-party model viewers that have been available to the community for quite some time, and in their current form, are not considered a violation. As such, these methods are considered acceptable for content creation. We appreciate everyone’s cooperation and respect toward copyright laws, and can’t wait to share Battle for Azeroth with you all once it’s ready for public testing. Thanks!Aerythlea13 4d
1m Yet another Arcano? Worse! Aman'thul's Vision! So, you guys made it again! We're a group of raiders, specifically a raiding guild, called Gordian Knot. We're supposed to raid mythic and get progress. In order to achieve that of course and as we really like to be raiders, we hunt our BiS items and we enjoy our struggle to get them. There is a thing though. Blizzard for the past 2 years did the following: Added "legendaries" in the game, with random drop chance, which make you completely useless as a raider unless you have the luck to get your BiS first. You don't stand a chance in a competitive raiding enviroment, against someone who has them and even if you farm everything, you might have to wait several months until you get them. Only lately, with the last patch, that time has been reduce as you get more leggos from the new vendor, but also that diminishes even more the term "Legendary". Arcanocrystal. I won't say anything about this choice, as most people already covered that in many threads. An uncatchable dream for me for the past year or so. I've been farming it with no success. Needed for raiders, obtainable if you have a big gap... And finally the last clever idea! Aman'thul's Vision! It is indeed a wild card, boosts your raids dps overall, BiS for many specs. We cleared Antorus Heroic on the 1st reset, and of course since then we had 0 raiders getting it. And we've been there every reset, almost all of our raiders got their trinkets buffed to 1000 ilvl. But this Aman'thul's Vision... no. We are competitive people, we try for the best. But even just today, Blizzard decided to give this trinket to an alt of a casual member we have. Not one of our raiders. A casual player who has absolutely no use for it. Even himself said ffs when he got it... And yes. It is Blizzard who decided to give it to such a player. An alt and not a raiders team that needs it and from what we see, may never get til the end of the expansion. So, do you guys decide which guilds get one of those too? Are we on the list? Most of us are ready to quit the game. Stop destroying our raiding experience. Give us reason to continue raiding. You almost took every reason for us to raid. Stop it ffs. What is it that you don't understand there in Blizzard?Athlios24 1m
1m Alliance Allied Races unlock requirements... ... Are ridiculous. I know what youre all going to say - "if youve been continually playing for the last months, you wouldve been exalted anyway". And not only is this not true (not everyone finds World Quests interesting. Many people PVP or do other things with their time - which is what Ive been doing), but its not a problem that Horde players have. If I bought BfA and boosted a Horde character, I could have both Nightborne and Highmountain unlocked in 2 days. And half of those are just story questlines. But if I want to unlock Lightforged or Void Elves, I have to do soulless WQ's for literally weeks on end. Its unbelievable. Why is the unlock requirements for Alliance so much worse than Horde? I know how the conversation went. "What should the unlock requirements for these Allied Races be?" - "How about Exalted with the relevant rep faction?". Makes sense, right? Except they didnt stop to think what that would entail. For Horde, its two reputations that most players (myself included) already have maxed, and did so fairly early into the expansion. And even if youre a new player who hit max today, unlocking both Horde allied races is still less than a week. If youre an experienced player, its a couple of days. And for Alliance, its two reps introduced in the latest content patch, requiring you to jump through a lot more hoops. You need to be further along in your order hall/class campaign, you need better gear to survive Argus, the story quests dont give nearly as much rep, and there are fewer World Quests (for Argussian Reach, anyway). What gives? What Im getting at, is that this whole "reward for playing the whole expansion" thing I see players throwing out, is just complete BS when a fresh 110 can knock out the Horde races in a few days, whilst even if youve completed the entire Argus questline on your main, youre still in for at least a week and a half of daily WQ grinding. It just makes no sense at all...Inzomnia12 1m
2m About time to remove the Transmog restrictions! Like the topic says, it is about time we get more customization options from the already awesome transmog system. Currently in World of Warcraft we have alot of customizable armour to enjoy, but there are also some restrictions that still limits that whole feeling of freedom. I am talking about the fact that you cannot transmog armour into armour your class cannot wear, or armour that is not of the same armour type. I think these restrictions needs to away moving forward- We have alot of cuztomisable armour already in game looking like plate, leather, chainmail and cloth that are able to be customized no matter what armour or armour type, example the Stormwind Guard Armour set, not to mention the odd green item looking like cloth shoulders but is actually plate. We also have different armour sets in the game that look like different, various or a combination of armour types. And now with the Heritage Armour for Allied Races, you can transmog cloth on a Dark Iron Dwarf Mage to look like full plated armour. This is all good, this is a step in the right direction. But I believe that step needs to go further with removing the restriction and allow you to ''cosmetically'' dress up your character to look like whatever you want. If I want to dress up my Paladin in a dress, holding a staff and pretending to be a Monk of the Holy Light, then let me! Immersion is everything.Mechastein4 2m
4m Why was i forced to change my name? Hello Guys before this name i had the name Bigass for less than an hour i was forced to change my name for no reason the game kicked me out and once i log in My name Change to PLAYERSDAF once i pressed enter world i had to change the name is it or is there something wrong with the name bigassMeteor23 4m
5m T'paartos Please for the love of god make this NPC appear in BFA - I've never laughed so much in my life please I'm literally begging you All my favourite Drae characters have died or retired we need this I BEG YOU.Éxarch24 5m
10m Boring dungeon runs! https://imgur.com/a/IhtVt I join a dungeon, someone says "Hey, this is a boost, go afk and smoke pot"... I don't pay to watch other people play, what's the fun in that? Also I don't have any pot, it's illegal where I live and costs a fortune... but that's a gripe for another day. Why do I have to wait 30 minutes to join another dungeon because I didn't want to sit afk at the entrance? He was a rogue and just stealthed passed everything. I don't mind a boost where you can join the booster, but not going afk! ... Anyone for a dungeon in 30 minutes?Kubluku3 10m
11m Recently cancelled sub but forgot to specify why... I have been a subscriber for many years but it finally got the point where I had to cancel my sub because I didn't really feel I got enough in return. But I forgot to say why (I'm pretty sure there was an option to tell Blizzard about that on the cancellation form). I did check the radiobutton to indicate that the game wasn't as fun as it used to be. But what I didn't get around to saying was that I also don't feel like paying for other peoples content anymore. What I mean is that I don't have the time nor the patience to participate in heroic/whatever dungeons let alone raids but I still have to pay exactly the same as people who do. In this day and age this doesn't seem like a fair deal. There are other MMOs that handle this differently where those who want to do raids or super hard dungeons pay extra for that privilege. So unless Blizzard implements something similar I am out of here. I did enjoy most of my time in WoW tremendously but the game has reached a point where I don't want to sponsor other peoples enjoyment of the game.Zerdane32 11m
11m Weather Effects is back?! What!!! Weather Effects is back?! When?? I logged in to Elwynn Forest today and it suddently started raining! Does it snow outside of Ironforge now too like back in the days?! This is so cool! It is sandstorms in Tanaris again too?! :D Awesome Blizzard!Plaguevii14 11m
12m Why will the class orders break up? In my opinion, one aspect of BfA's story that needs a lot of explanation is the breaking up of the class orders. Right now, all the individuals of our classes are united under us, fighting for a common purpose, but in BfA, we are going to split back into 2 factions again and start going after each other. For certain classes, like Rogues and Hunters, this doesn't present too much of a problem (IMO at least), but for others, Blizzard is going to have to come up with a damn good explanation. Perhaps the biggest example here are Death Knights and Demon Hunters. They have precisely zero reason to care about the factions, and I'm not buying that they would be willing to turn on each other simply because Sylvanas ordered them to. Hell, in the case of the DKs, trying to make them fight each other seems like a very reliable way to piss off the Lich King, which isn't in either faction's interest. Then we've got the Paladins. Just like the DKs and DHs, they are a brotherhood, united under the Highlord (i.e. us). And yet they too will be willing to turn on each other. I could see the alliance's Paladins following Anduin into war, since he is a follower of the Light as well, but for the horde side? Just... no. Sorry but I'm not buying that these borderline militant servants of the light would swear fealty to and follow the orders of Sylvanas, an undead abomination whose very existence goes against their nature and faith - especially when said orders would involve murdering their fellow Paladins. Rather, wouldn't Sylvanas' call for conquest set off MASSIVE alarm bells in every Paladin's and Priest's head? In all, unless Blizzard comes up with an EXTREMELY well thought out reason for why we are turning on the members of our own orders, this is going to heavily degrade out characters. Unless they come up with something very convincing for every single class, we are going to become mere sellswords without a shred of honor. Just as another example, take this Monk. She's the Grandmaster, meaning she is the leader of all Monks on the planet. What Blizzard needs to explain to me is, when Sylvanas inevitably tells me at the start of BfA to go out and kill members of the alliance, many of which being my fellow Monks, what reason do I have to oblige? Who is Sylvanas Windrunner to give me such an order?Svetä24 12m
17m Karma Rating Thesis : The lfg-tool (pve and pvp) would benefit from a system, where you can rate encounters with other players as good or bad. And either way, they get some points for showing up, so they don´t get punished for playing more. Argumentation : The biggest impact would come from premade groups, f.e. normal / heroic raids or rated battle grounds / arena. From the players perspective : When searching for groups, you mostly qualify by having the right item level and experience (widely proven by the achievement). As there is no substitute for hitting the requirements yet, you can find yourself in a deadlock for a while. Which means you have to have killed a boss in order to kill the same boss or you should have. From the groups perspective : When scouting for players, you got to cherry pick the dps and take the least bad tank / heal you can find. However, there is no way of telling if those people are sticking with the raid or if they just ditch you, since there is another group looking anyways. The small things : The times you see people typing in the chat seems to get less and less with every expansion. I am not saying that everybody should be forced to offer up items he/she won, but it would be nice to get some kind of greeting from people in those types of groups. F.e. since the participants of dayly hero's wildly differ, it sometimes makes you apreciate people offering up their loot to people catching up with their equipment. Conclusion : In order to reward people for polite behaviour, I would like to see blizzard giving back some kind of self regulating community to the players. Since some people still tend to prefer the incompetent fool over the elitist jerk. Reminder : Even though I´d like to hear positive feedback and additions, you should also feel free to critisize possible negative outcomes overlooked by me.Flagmon17 17m
17m Flawed Allied Race-design philosophy? I know, not exactly a fresh topic and not the first to complain, but I wanted to make this topic and voice my opinion not just because I was incredibly underwhelmed by the first -particularly the Alliance ones- allied races, but because of the design philosophy behind them that scare me for the future of the WoW storytelling, which has otherwise improved a lot during Legion. The Nightborne and Highmountain Tauren are decent enough as races. I understand that these are testing the waters and I don't expect anything spectacular. Highmountain not just being Tauren customization allows for their own starting area and story, instead of being shoehorned into the regular Tauren story. What worries me here is the incredibly weak reasoning behind their joining the Horde. Their introductions into the Horde make the whole Horde vs Alliance feel very inconsequential. I don't think it's set in stone that the Alliance canonically helped the Highmountain, so I suppose that canonically you could just claim only the Horde helped them out. But "We have common ancestors" seems like a pretty weak reasoning for a people that seem pretty peaceful to join a world-wide war that's about to erupt. Far worse are the Nightborne though. They just got out of a civil war. It makes no sense at all for them to be so eager to not just jump into another huge war, but a war against half the people who saved them and their city? Just because one person, Tyrande, was sort of mean to them (and had a point, considering half the Nightborne did just side with the Legion)? Joining a side in the war and shutting themselves off from half the world as a result is not "ending isolation". I get the impression that this was just laziness from the writers. Obviously these two races were chosen first because they were easy to make playable due to existing assets, which I have no problems with at all, and the reasoning was more of an afterthought. Just a bit of effort would greatly improve them though. It makes perfect sense for the Nightborne to stay in touch with the Blood Elves due to their similar struggles. Not enough to jump into a devestating war so shortly after a civil war, but enough to try develop strong ties. Their exchange of ambassadors and such could be misinterpreted by the Alliance, or the Alliance could be manipulated by somebody insisting that the Nightborne are going to ally with the Blood Elves, and the Alliance could try to pressure the Nightborne into severing these ties, which leads to a conflict that escalates and drives the Nightborne into Horde arms. Just... please at least try to give us a story we can buy into without having to develop fan theories to make up for poor official writing. Personally I think the Nightborne should have been a neutral allied race, like the Pandaren. They want to end their isolation, so it'd make perfect sense for their people to want to go out and explore the world. And they had close contact with both factions, so each individual NB could join the faction of their choice since their ideals appealed to them most. The First Arcanist would be the Horde-side leader, since her focus would likely be on dealing with the mana hunger and Nightwell issues, ie focus on BE ties, and Oculeth could be interested in the Alliance's tech and magic, or it could be that undercover Nightborne lady, who feels closer to the Alliance's royalty. Blizzard has now just reduced Thalyssra to feeling petty, whimsical and even outright disloyal or ungrateful. Then there's the Void Elves and Lightforged Draenei, the elves once more being the biggest offenders. The Lightforged fit into the bigger overall issue of how poorly the Army of Light was handled. Overall, they felt like just a handful of wimpy people and failed to leave any impression. However, you'd think that after millennia of fighting the Legion on countless planets, they'd be above petty faction politics. Azeroth is just one of many worlds to them. They know of the Void threat on the horizon. Maybe it's Wrathion all over and they want one faction to dominate the other so that Azeroth can stand as one against the void? Again though, we need to imagine that ourselves because the story is pretty weak. And Turalyon almost turned against the love of his life when she embraced the void, why the heck would he tolerate signing up at the same time as random void elves who have already shown that they didn't really resist the void all that well until Alleria intervened? Why would Anduin, whose entire MoP storyline revolved around "the ends don't justify the means" and "some powers are too strong to be controlled and must be destroyed"? How the heck is he so casual about letting in the void elves? The Horde ousted them, but the Alliance, with its people far closer tied to the Light than the Horde, is okay with it? There's barely any protest, just a "be careful!". Both these races are, however, not races. They're existing races, BE and Draenei, who underwent a certain process. On top of that, a process that has already been proven to not be unique to those two races. We've seen plenty of void-corrupted races before, and there's a lightforged human, Turalyon, and even a lightforged nath'rezim, Lothraxion. Not only are these two races underwhelming, they leave a huge plothole in the form of "How is there not a single other race that underwent this?". I feel like these only exist because the devs wanted to push this whole light vs void thing and make it clear that there won't just be a void faction and a light faction. These things would have been far better had they been saved for when they became truly relevant and not as allied races, but as a new form of customisation. Characters could undergo those processes themselves if they wanted and unlock new customisation features, like the Draenei unlocking these Lightforged appearances. And if you really wanted sexy Alliance elves, give us the High Elves. The Silver Covenant has been prominent in enough storylines that there clearly aren't that few High Elves left on Alliance side. Looking too similar to existing races clearly doesn't prevent an allied race being created, so with a different cultural look, the High Elves would have been just fine, also a lot less lore-stretching. And they could just turn void later on. Tl;dr: the topic title but without question mark.Gálmar0 17m
22m Achievement for /played ? I am not sure if this topic belongs here, sorry if it not. Are there any plans to honor long-term and loyal players with achievement/title/something based on /played time? We have achievements for accidental and insignificant things, why not for this, real time spent in game?Galerius13 22m
22m Why are Unstable Arcano crystal threads locked? Why is it, when someone puts up a thread about that trinket it gets locked. For a lot of people it is a serious issue regarding the access to their BiS item, which is very influential to their performance in PVE content. The randomness of how you can access 910+ ilvl of the item is frustrating, and it needs a change, yet whenever someone brings it up, the thread gets locked.Ressist22 22m
23m Ideas to make leveling and heirlooms better Hey guys! A pretty vocal part of the community is not fully on board with the new leveling experience introduced with 7.3.5. The tl:dr is that it's slower than before even though it's more engaging to play. Problem is that many players complain about it but don't really offer solutions to the problem either. So I thought we could try to make constructive suggestion to make the game better for the most players and I will start with my own suggestions. Firstly I think that level scaling is a good idea but it would be even better if it was global. Just keep the same structure as it is but makes the higher bracket the same for all content in the game. For example in current content (Legion expansion) all content in the game would scale up to lvl 100 and then Legion content is focused on the 100 to 110. When Battle for Azeroth comes out then scaling would goes up to 110 and the new content only stays for 110 to 120. The biggest reason not to do that would be for story sake but the counter argument to that is the fact that the current system already allows you to do the story in some bizzare order. For example you can go chase after Arthas before going in the Outland if you want even though the events are normally in the opposite chronological order. Secondly I suggest an entire rework of the heirloom system. The idea would be to entirely remove current heirloom items from the game (and automatically refund the amount of gold spent on it) and replace it with either of those two ideas: A unique necklace item working identically to the current heirlooms (the necklace being chosen to match with the new necklace heart of azeroth introduced with the new expansion) The necklace would give a very substantial amount of experience bonus (between 200 and 300%) and the whole idea behind it would be to really fasten character progression. The passive effect would be disabled whenever you reach the same level of your highest character on the server (for instance if your higher toon is 80 then your bonus experience effect works up until 80, so the heirloom keeps its alt friendly concept) The alternative to the necklace heirloom would be a more "simple" buff effect the player would pick up in capital city granted by a npc. That effect can be toggled on or off via the general tab in the spellbookThat last suggestion ties heavily with my third one inspired by the allied races recently added to the game. Players would be awarded special rewards for leveling a character from 1 to max without using any boost in any capacity (aside from refer a friend) whether it is my suggested new heirloom system or obviously shop boost character service. This works similarly to the heritage armor set rewards provided to allied race with the added restriction of not using the new heirloom (or similar buff system) mechanic I suggested. Rewards could be unique racial mount, unique racial armor (since we already have heritage armor after all, it would make a lot of sense). This content wouldn't be too hard to make from the devteam and give incentive for players to go through the leveling experience. I hope you can see how my ideas tie in together. To summarize it the concept is to be able to choose whether we want to speed up drastically the leveling process or not and being rewarded if we take the longer path. On top of that the leveling process would give even more freedom in terms of content choice specially needed past lvl 60 where the new continents become more and more linear and remove a lot of freedom in terms of leveling experience. Feel free to give your thoughts but please stay nice to each other and try to be as constructive as possible!Sombrero12 23m
23m I got really angry in LFR. Something needs to change I'd just like to preface this by saying I am the least elitist person you will come across. I understand that sometimes new players might not understand certain mechanics, or rotations etc - and that's cool. We all have to learn. I myself am a filthy casual. A fairly competent but filthy casual nonetheless. I'm not the sort of person to hound people, but yesterday I snapped. I'm just fed up of the rampant idiocy you sometimes encounter in this game. Even I have my limits. Yesterday I was doing LFR Argus on my Shaman and noticed that we had less than 5 minutes until the berserk timer before we'd even finished the first phase. Shortly after this, we wiped and when I re-spawned, I decided to take a look at the DPS meters. My jaw hit the floor. 12 people were doing less than 500k dps. Some even falling down into the 200k dps range. I decided to check the gear of some of the lesser performing players. One was a Highmountain Tauren Druid, so clearly not new to the game. I noticed that his weapon was ilevel 777. I simply cannot fathom how somebody could think it was acceptable to queue for LFR with a weapon without a single half decent relic. Somehow, he'd managed to acquire a couple of pieces of lucky Invasion Point gear, which had ascended him over the ilevel 890 threshold for LFR. We wiped again with the same 12 or so people doing absolutely pitiful DPS. The same Druid was once again pulling under 300k DPS so I called him out on it, stating that he had a drastically sub standard weapon level for the content. As a result, I was met with: "Who cares about LFR DPS" "Stop being so elitist ffs" I was fuming and subsequently went on a bit of a bad language tirade. I'm not a jerk. I'm not some sort of rampant elitist but there is a point where enough is enough. When people are pulling numbers a fresh level 110 could do with their eyes shut, all it does is make the experience thoroughly miserable for everyone else. I can't remember how many determination stacks it took, but thankfully after a few people left, we ended up completing the fight and it absolutely killed my desire to continue playing. There needs to be some sort of entry level requirement for LFR beyond the 890 ilevel limit. Even something as simple as proving grounds would go some way to ensuring LFR wasn't a complete train wreck for some groups. I just wanted to share my frustration. Should I have gone on a rant? No, probably not. But I'd reached breaking point. Anyone else had a similar experience?Cowculatéd228 23m
25m Concept to solve titanforging It's quite simple once you understand what I'm saying (bare with me). 1) Re-introduce the upgrade-system that MoP had, where you could upgrade an epic 2 or 4 times. Could be changed for this concept. 2) Make it so that the ilvl cap of titanforging and the upgrading are equal, meaning even if someone gets lucky you can upgrade your item and eventually reach the same ilvl as the person who got lucky. 3) Make it so every time it titanforges it counts as an item upgrade. For example, if it goes from 200 ilvl to 210 ilvl it would start at 2/X upgrades (5 ilvl per upgrade and per titanforg proc in this case) meaning you can still continue upgrading it, if it didn't titanforge a lot. I don't think it would make sense if the item got stuck halfway to its maximum potential and be stuck there. Pros: * You retain this surprise factor. The "wow I got a titanforged item, nice!" feeling. * You can upgrade items and reach the same power eventually on that item, even if someone gets lucky. * Removes the need of running lower difficulties in hope of getting titanforged items, which is generally frustrating since odds are it won't happen on a good item * Gives you an end-game goal of capping your character while simultanenously giving you incentive to do whatever content provides the item upgrades, like Argus for the Pantheon trinkets in Antorus or like in MoP where you got it from dungeons/raids. * Avoids the issue where you got a highly titanforged mediocre item that's better than a BiS item that did not titanforge. Because with this system you could keep it and eventually it will become the better item as you do the content. Cons: * Fairly hard system to implement I would assume, not only coding-wise but also balancing-wise One solution to the issue above could be to cap titanforging at +15 or +10 ilvl when you reach a certain ilvl, starting at LFR ilvl for example. It would mean that you could still upgrade a Mythic item to the highest possible ilvl for that patch (giving you a sense of completion), but you still can't go above the next tier. An LFR item can't become better than a Normal one and so on. You could still titanforge +100 ilvl in theory, but only up to that certain ilvl. Anyway, it's far from a perfect system, but I think I'm on to something. It's a good base for a greater concept imo. What do you guys think, what improvements can be made?Reizor23 25m
29m looking for laptop for wow hi everyone. as the title says I am looking to buy a laptop to play wow. I currently/used to play wow on a desktop with a GTX 970 in. but as we have had a baby and my computer room is no more.. I am moving go a laptop for space restrictions. currently thinking of a 1059ti as I am kind of on a budget. could you guys recommend a config I know wow isn't the most intense game but I would like a little future proofing. also to note I don't really play anything else on pc other games I normally play on xbox one x. Thanks for the help.Bearcatmoose5 29m
35m How do I get skins for catform on my feral druid???? Hey guys whats up! Well Ive been playin this feral druid for a couple of days and having an awsome time, but I see other druids running around in catform with all these crazy cool skins for they catforms, I would really fancy one of those but aint got no clue how to get them, please someone help me!Flawzy8 35m
40m Google your characters name! Hello tall folks(And gnomes), I found this old post! Sounds like fun! https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/1710373103?page=1 I found well... exactly what you'd expect. And in the "people also ask section" I found. "Is Whisky good for you? Drinking whisky can lower your risk of having a stroke. To be clear, drinking large amounts of alcohol is related to a higher incidence of stroke." Sounds like nonsense to me. What do your names give you?!Whisky26 40m
44m Hurt/Heal forum game - racial leaders Saw this on the US forums, looks like fun. Each racial leader starts with 10 health points, you can hurt one leader for 2 points, heal one by 2 points or heal one for 1 point and hurt another for 1 point. If the leader's points reach 0, they are removed from the game, until eventually one emerges victorious. So you could choose to do this: Hurt Aysa (-2) Or this: Heal Aysa (+2) Or this: Heal Aysa (+1), Hurt Ji (-1) Alliance: Anduin Wrynn - 10 Council of Three Hammers (Muradin, Falstad, Moira) - 10 Tyrande Whisperwind - 10 Gelbin Mekkatorque - 10 Prophet Velen - 10 Genn Greymane - 10 Aysa Cloudsinger - 10 Alleria Windrunner - 10 Turalyon - 10 Horde: Varok Saurfang - 10 Rokhan - 10 Baine Bloodhoof - 10 Sylvanas Windrunner - 10 Lor'themar Theron - 10 Jastor Gallywix - 10 Ji Firepaw - 10 Thalyssra - 10 Mayla Higmountain - 10 I'll start: Heal Prophet Velen (+1), Hurt Rokhan (-1) Alliance: Anduin Wrynn - 10 Council of Three Hammers (Muradin, Falstad, Moira) - 10 Tyrande Whisperwind - 10 Gelbin Mekkatorque - 10 Prophet Velen - 11 Genn Greymane - 10 Aysa Cloudsinger - 10 Alleria Windrunner - 10 Turalyon - 10 Horde: Varok Saurfang - 10 Rokhan - 9 Baine Bloodhoof - 10 Sylvanas Windrunner - 10 Lor'themar Theron - 10 Jastor Gallywix - 10 Ji Firepaw - 10 Thalyssra - 10 Mayla Higmountain - 10Fatalistas17 44m
51m Name your Guilty Pleasures! My farvorite Guilty Pleasure in World of Warcraft is to disenchant loot, that other people might need. It brings me such great satisfaction, when someone whispers me: "Do you need that?" to which I joyfully reply "You mean this: [Chaos Crystal]?" The weirdest part is, I keep the Chaos Crystals as tokens of satisfaction, which to date counts to over 600 crystals. I also screencap the most funny reactions and browse through them on an almost daily basis. They always make me laugh. The more important and rare object, the greater satisfaction. Do you guys have any guilty pleasures?Arathian17 51m
58m Packed House brawl is terrible... Nothing in this game shows how broken healers are more than this brawl. Literally, a team with more healers -always- wins. It won't be so bad if it was f. example 2 vs 3, but so far 4 times I tried it were: 6 vs 1, 3 vs 0, 4 vs 1, 6 vs 2. Can't we get a cap of 1 healer per 10 people in those things? Otherwise it just devolves into an unfun mess where one side never dies no matter what they do, and the other just gets slaughtered. Not fun.Silvaria6 58m
1h Brady Game guides Dud anyone else collect these for Wow? It used to be part of the excitement for a new expansion, and the dungeon guide and bestiary etc. I know most of the information is online now but I've found it very interesting to look at the vanilla guide and compare the spells we had then to the current set up. All those warlock curses, the druid buff etc. And the advice about dealing with underperforming dungeon companions and ninja looters! Shame we don't get them any more.Anonnymouse5 1h
1h Would love development of void/night elf relations Would love to see this happen and explored further. Night elves could really use close friends in the alliance - especially seeing how Draenei and Worgen have both defaulted to being very human centric, the two alliance playable elven groups still seem a bit isolated from the rest. Only high elves seem to be fully integrated with human/dwarf/gnome/draenei foundation. Void elves and night elves have the shadow thing in common - but not embracing evil, rather they use the shadows to defend/protect assault. WotA novel showed that the night elf priesthoods were masters in shadow magic, and had an entire wing devoted to it. There are hints Elune is the balance between light and shadow, having both light (moonlight) aspects and shadow. The Ren'dorei being shadow masters and users could form a bridge to the night elven priests and highborne. The returned highborne amongst the night elves - i.e. the shen'dralar and maybe even Farondis' lot (if they get developed further) have a connection to the Ren'dorei who come from high/blood elf populations being highborne themselves. It would be nice to see a bond between high elf and night elf developed, and also void elf and night elf become strong - especially if they find acceptance amongst both Night elf priests and Highborne. I would really liek to see the night elven highborne and priesthood develope a strong bond with the void elves - it would also be cool to see some development between night elf and high elf - but I understand that high elf and humans have the main bond. However void elves and night elves can become quite close. And... they're both purple, they would love that about each other.Sariel0 1h
1h Resto Druid Quest Bugged? I'm at the final stage of "Natures Wrath" where it is asking me to use G'Hanir's spell "call of the mother tree" to call upon the spirits of the forest. I've tried pressing it, targetting all the different NPC's and the boss and pressing it, talking to all the NPC's and literally nothing is happening. Is this a bug because I've been waiting here for 20 minutes thinking its lag and my progress is completely halted because of this.Refi17 1h
1h What will the night elves new home be in Bfa? I can only think of the emerald dream portal place called Twilight Grove in duskwood or maybe gilneas?Mstrkrft20 1h
1h Dungeons ARE worth doing. Especially since the XP buff. What people fail to see is dungeons are now as - probably more since the hotfix - adequate in respect to time-to-XP ratios. All people can see is "I'm not getting a level or two per dungeon while I'm sitting on my backside in Stormwind/Orgimmar, so now they're worthless." All they can see is the nerf, but not why. It was reduced because dungeons were hugely more efficient for levelling than questing, excessively so. Hence why the nerfed it. It was damaging to the game world to encourage nothing but back-to-back dungeons spamming without even needing to go out in the world. You may not like that, but this game is called the WORLD of Warcraft. I see so many people essentially complaining about having to play the game, making accusations of 'boredom' as if somehow the same arguments of 'dungeons are boring' 'levelling is boring' 'it's the same boring rotation' can't also be applied to the game at large, including nearly all of Legion's content. What is it you people DO like about this game? Because there isn't much left, other than killing raid bosses. Even on raid bosses you're doing the same rotation, because you actually get the majority of your main rotation on all specs by about level 40.Xalyr4 1h
1h Please not ever again.... ...I won't do it I tell you! You can't make me! I've done it now, I need a badge.... please for the love of anything/anyone you value don't make me ever do that again...... ... sooooooo level scaling, Draenor and shadow priests..... did anyone test that before it went live? Asking..... for a friend.....Mortoise17 1h
1h Thanks for breathing new life into the game! For me, this has sparked new life into old content. I love the scaling in the 1-60 experience, it is so much to choose from, and the dungeons? My god dungeons actually feel like dungeons again! Now we can actually see what bosses do in their mechanics other than just a loot pinata that dies in 5 seconds. As a long time player of WoW since the days of vanilla, I can definiately say that this is a step in the right direction to the level experience. I think the next step would be to scale the entire world (except current expansion content) to the max level of previous expansion, after something like level 20. Example, you are able to go to Northrend at level 20, and quest and gain experience there all the way up to level 100, but at level 100 you have to go to current content, aka Legion content to get from 100 to 110. Thanks for this fresh experience in old content Blizzard!Blackbraid12 1h
1h class hall mounts / achievements Okay so im leveling alts left and right, but what i want to know is about the class hall mounts. I think all of them require you to have certain achievements before you are presented with the quest that starts it right? So.. what i have the achievements on another char, lets say this warlock im posting as. And i have a level 110 warrior, do i need to get the achievement(s) on the warrior before i get the quest etc., or is it more of an account wide thing?Sinistra9 1h
1h How has simplification helped the game? How has removing talent trees and pruning helped the game? I would argue that the loss of complexity is making for a niche for a lot of F2P games, e.g. PoE. Was it merely a coincidence that WoTLK had the peak number of subscribers and also the greatest complexity of all previous and subsequent states of the game? I don't think so. I would argue that the popularity of private servers surged as a consequence of the design decisions of the most recent developers. Blizzard fan? I used to be too, but please let me ask you this: What would starcraft 2 be like if you removed most of the units? What would diablo 3 be like if you removed... wait... In any case, BFA is dumbing down the game even more, to perhaps irredeemable levels. Good luck with that.Baconwrapped38 1h
1h Void Elves are a slap to EVERY lore fan. I know there are multiple posts simillar to this, however I simply have to make my peace here and write this on my own. Goal of this post isn't to rant, scold and flame things with no thought put in behind it. Goal here is to explain why I think that Void elves make zero sense on the lore side of things... And some things connected to that. Ill try to explain it in the most constructive way I know how in hope blizzard will actually read forums and do something about it if they see it appropriate. To start this off... I, as a huge lore fan ever since wc1, think that Void elves make absolutely no sense whatsoever. They are simply VERY bad writting, a hasty excuse to give Alliance High elf models but to make them distinct enough from blood elves(as Ian said... High elves are just belves with blue eyes and velf is just a version of that with purple skin). I have this opinion due to multiple things; First of all void elf was introduced to us with literally zero backstory, out of the blue sky. They don't even have a proper faction to grind reputation with but we grind rep with a completely different race to unlock void elves. All other Allied races are established, they have factions, alot of lore behind them... Nightborne have a HUGE, massive quest line, a huge capital city, zone dedicated to them(and a raid). We helped them, bonded with the race, got to know them, saw firsthand how the whole race lives/looks/feels/thinks. Same goes for Highmountain Tauren and to some extent L. Draenei. This gives each and every one of those races a sort of a backbone, you can take out alot of lore from all that. Including why each playable class/race combo makes sense(for example Nightborne rogues). Excluding the void elves... You do dailies with the Argussian krokul for like 2 months in order to never see them again. Second point is... Why would Blood elves of SIlvermoon EVER kick out this small group of elves? Really? This phisically hurts me literally. It's because Blood elves saw pain, terror, addiction, suffering, genocide first hand. They are survivalists and have questionable morale standards. For god's sake, they have/had fel gnome slaves in Silvermoon basements, they siphoned fel magic from demons and crystals, also enslaved a Naaru and drained him of power so they could control the light. Fel magic and Blood elves go hand to hand. They are also allied with the Forsaken... A race which is undead and has very questionable morals, raising further undead, using plague and so on... I'm saying all of this would imply that they have wide moral standards which are... flexible to say the least. They would literally never kick these void dabbling elves out. Expecially when tensions between the Horde and alliance are rising. Some may say that they got kicked out because Alleria had a explosive reaction with the Sunwell... right? What about Void elves and Lighforged draenei then?... Two races of the completely polar opposite power, which explodes in contact, are now a part of the same faction and this makes sense... how? ... I'm personally sick of rewritting the lore, inconsistencies and "moving it around" to fit the casuals. It phisically hurts me that this was a chance to just add those god damned High elves to the Alliance and Blizzard did ... this... Another purple elf monstrosity . i wouldn't even mind it if it made any sense lore wise(Even tho I can't take wow's lore that serious any more anyway). And now we will most likely never get High Elves. I know... I know. "But High elf is a blood elf with blue eyes"... - I must say- so what? Both Horde and alliance has Pandaren which is the exact same race, no differences, even same racials. Yet it works perfectly, why not high elf then? Or make them have slightly different hairtstyles or something. But also Ian said void elf is just a variation of high elves and blood elves. Which is exactly what he said about high elves. So adding void elves literally trumps every argument against adding high elves... If both are just a slight "deviation" of the Blood elf race, why add either then? I just can't see this work. Silver covenant is a high elf faction present throughout almost every expansion ever since WOTLK. They are allied with the alliance already, have a backstory, we saw them, we did quests for them, we took arms with them, we raided many things with them... It would make alot of sense to add them while being consistent with lore and still paying tribute to fans who want High elves(most requested race according to every poll since ever btw...). Thanks for reading.Nocturniel87 1h
2h Expansions come and expansions go - leveling thread By every expansion that comes more content comes which means that previous content gets unused which is kinda sad but normal for us by now. We do 1-60 in vanilla content, then choose either outland or Northend or sometimes both, or just rdf etc. I was thinking what if you could just choose vanilla + 2 previous expansions + current expansion to level through? Instead of jumping to another place half finished with the previous one. 1-60 vanilla 60-100 any 2 expansies 100-110 legion To further this idea, I would also strongly suggest just having a set level cap and have mandatory storylines, kinda like in legion with chapters. That would mean: 1-60 vanilla 60-70 one expansion 70-80 another expansion 80-80 current expansion The last one would work if it was mandatory to complete all stories on at least once character. Opinions? Written on phone if any mistakes.Hansmage7 2h
2h Warglaive of Azzinoth so i got the the off hand today on my Belf and the run after it i got the main hand on my allaince pandaren monk. If i would do timewalking Black Temple, would i still be able to obtain the achivment and transmog the warglaives?Snipezy2 2h
2h Can we get an option to hide the void wings? I really like the void heritage armor, but sometimes I'd really love the option to hide those wings. So would be cool if we got the same option as the mages did with felo'melorn, to hide it!Apharah5 2h
2h Most stupid kind of monster in WoW? I was doing the World Quests on Argus and came across the one where the place had been infested with Demon Spiders. And it hadn't really occurred to me before. But that seems pretty stupid. Demon Spiders? Demon. Spiders. So yeah, any other ridiculous kinds of monsters in WoW that just strike you as downright stupid?Jito39 2h
3h Blood of Sargeras class hall missions nerfed? I just checked my class halls on 7 toons and Blood of Sargeras missions now cost 2400 order resources which makes them pointless to complete even at 200%Basin34 3h
3h Instances after 7.3.5 Hello all. After this patch when i was in Bloodmaul Slag Mines with a group without heirlooms we couldn't kill more mobs than 4 at one time. After 1 group of 4 mobs I as a healer was out of mana. We were killing 1 group in 5 minutes and boss in 10 minutes. I left this instance because before it was fun doing dungeon in 10-15 minutes. Now it takes too much time and is not worth doing instances at all. Which is said because i liked dungeons like they were before. Make WoW great again! :(Drutk65 3h
3h ganked a gm and got banned poggers boie i can post on forums again what a miracle why tho? ganked a gm in duskwood and got banned surely it could be a mistake buuuuut if he bans me for doing wpvp on outland the biggest pvp realm he's either holding a grudge against me or hardcore worgen player on argent dawn with 970 ilvl and doesn't have tabard of brute force after 14 years of playing wow thank god it happened while i was asleep so i could wake up after sweet dreams open a live chat and get back to ganking duskwood <3 only downside is that i missed my 960+ ilvl weekly piece that would have made my hp ding to 7000k with reinforced armor as havoc not hating on worgens or anything they're just so seriousDolandoot30 3h
3h Anyone else feel kind of ashamed about playing WoW? I mean, at this point, game itself is not very 'smart' or challenging. I always feel ashamed when asked "What games do you play?" and I have to admit that I play retail WoW sometimes. Its like "yes I play WoW, but don't judge me, there is still some fun there mate, look ...". Like, yeah, I identify as a gamer, but I spend majority of the time playing Little Barbies adventures or something.. IDK, it's kind of on the rails experience start to finish, with some mechanically difficult content sprinkled on top of it. Majority of gameplay is designed for people, who, how to put it lightly, are very, very bad at video games. Before you say mythic exists, I know, but mythic is not THE game, its just part of the game, at this point, kind of minor part. Maybe it is general trend of video games, not WoW. Anyone relates?Ilji41 3h
3h Void Elf Heritage Armor Are the wings permanent or a proc same as the warlock? otherwise not worth my time. http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/680910.jpgDòra10 3h
4h [Solved] Allied Race Heritage Armor - Race Change Hello everybody, A quick question regarding the Allied race heritage armor. If I level a Highmountain Tauren Druid to 110 and unlock the heritage armor, will that armor also be available if I race change my 110 Shaman to a Highmountain Tauren also? Or is it only available to characters who have leveled from 20-110? That is all. Thanks in advance.Laugar2 4h