New/Returning Player Questions & Guides

24 Apr 2014 Social Media & Fansites (Updated: 16/02/2017) Blizzard on Social Media You already know that you can find World of Warcraft news right here on the official community site, but make sure you keep an eye on Blizzard's social networking pages. These sites feature World of Warcraft news, visual media, contests, player-created content, career opportunities, customer support, and much more. Check out what we have to offer, interact with your peers in the community, and share the latest updates with your friends. Official Facebook Pages World of Warcraft Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft Official Twitter Feeds @Warcraft @WarcraftDevs (Design Insight & Info) @BlizzardCSEU_EN (Customer Support) @BlizzardCareers (Careers, Recruiting & University Relations) @BlizzCon Other Blizzard Franchises @Diablo @PlayHearthstone @BlizzHeroes @OverwatchEU @StarCraft Official Google+ Pages Other Blizzard Franchises Hearthstone Official YouTube Channels World of Warcraft Customer Support Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft World of Warcraft on Reddit /r/WoW (not owned or operated by Blizzard)Vaneras2 24 Apr 2014
12h Recruit a Friend Requests Please feel free to reply to this thread if you’re looking for a friend to recruit, or if you wish to be recruited by a friend. We only ask that you follow the other forum guidelines, and restrict these requests to only the specific thread on the official forums. How to Recruit a Friend - World of Warcraft: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvXMpfPb6Ok IMPORTANT: Please be careful about sharing your account details with people. Posting your RealID or any other personal information on a public forum isn't a great idea!Vaneras4243 12h
24 Feb Helpful People List For New Players Continued Pt3 Old threads are now full, again. Glad to see it being so popular! Don't be afraid newbies to add us ^_^ We wouldn't put our tags here if we weren't happy with you contacting us! Me especially. First Thread: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7714001606 Second Thread: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/8048825633?page=1 Same as the previous thread, don't expect these people to shower you in gold and items. We're here to give advice not play the game for you. Name: Realm: Faction: RealID/BattleTag: (You don't need to put this here if you don't want to.) Assistance: List of Helpful People No.2 Name: Vafler(A.K.A creator of this thread, Kailera/Waffles) Realm: Magtheridon Faction: Horde RealID/BattleTag: Jani#2877 Assistance: I can help with all kinds of advice about the game, including information on classes, gold making and fight mechanics. I also stream at https://www.twitch.tv/kailera so feel free to jump into chat any time to ask a question, even if I'm not playing WoW at the time. Name: Dalator Realm: Silvermoon/Argent Dawn Faction: Alliance (used to play horde) Btag: Fishhoox#2600 Assistance: Well if you need guidance in almost anything I probably have an answer (if not I'll look it up). I'm raiding heroic raids, I do pvp and I got 8 lvl 90's, I do a bit roleplaying and I might be an achievment hunter so I assume I have a wide diversity of knowledge in the game. Basically I don't mind helping people because I'm lonely and bored :/ And yes I was a newbie once too. Name: (Depends on the current character I use) Realm: Maghteridon/Moonglade/ArgentDawn/Shadowsong Faction: Horde/Alliance -(also secretly part of the Scourge/Naga) RealID/BattleTag: MRTF#2579 Assistance: I'm pretty much an expert on lvl 15-75 dungeons. (Since I've done them too many times :p). I can also help when it comes to battle pets, classes/spezialications, general issues, transmogrification, any profession advice lvls 1-400s. How to Tank/DPS/Heal. Few RP advices, PvP suggestions (but I'm not as good as in MoP). Name: Ionis, Trusthoof, That guy that loves to hear himself talk. Realm/Faction: Steamwheedle Cartel (Alliance) / The Sha'tar (Horde) Real ID: Ionis#2574 Assistance: - Explaining basics of game mechanics for all roles and most classes. - Primary and Secondary professions (except Engineering) - Basics of PvP and battlegrounds - All group content between levels 15 and 80 (Cataclysm and Pandaria is a little blurry :) ) - Suggesting useful game addons. - Lore, roleplaying. Name: Ninjaattack Realm: Stormreaver / Spinebreaker /Dragonmarw /Vashj. (Cross-realm) Faction: Alliance RealID/BattleTag: Sarah#2620 Assistance: Anything! Will gladly with dungeons, Pvp, killing players from the other faction, quests.. u name it ;) Just write to me in-game, and i'll help u and answer all the questions u probably have (as good as i can). See ya in Azeroth! :P Name: Wìsky Realm: Draenor/Silvermoon Faction: Horde/Alliance Battle Tag: Wìsky#2483 Assistance: Have been playing this game for a long time so I can help you with anything really. If you have questions about the game, your class, addons and whatnot or just wanna talk and make a new friend I'm always available. Name: Tacitaalma Realm: Anachronos - alonsus Faction: Horde Assistance: Any, I am a skilled girl. Name: Mns(Jonathan) Realm: Twisting nether-EU Faction: Horde RealID/BattleTag: Paddfan#2979 Assistance: Advice on the game be it tips for your class or help with quests etc or just want someone to talk to or do things with in game. Also help with raidiing from a player that been playing since release of vanilla. Name: Mns(Jonathan) Realm: Twisting nether-EU Faction: Horde RealID/BattleTag: Paddfan#2979 Assistance: Advice on the game be it tips for your class or help with quests etc or just want someone to talk to or do things with in game. Also help with raidiing from a player that been playing since release of vanilla. Name: Aenaar Realm: Kazzak (EU) Faction: Horde RealID/BattleTag: Aenaar#2103 Assistance: Pretty much anything with the exception of currency. Feel free to approach me for any help or if you would like to chat or make friends. I am happy to guide, teach and will come to assist if you are in trouble. I have been in World of Warcraft for about 8 years and will gladly share experiences that may help you in your adventures. Name: Felthrian Realm: Sylvanas Faction: Alliance RealID/BattleTag: ((Will Update when I can log in later)) Assistance: I can help you with PvP, I'm a keen lover of lore and as such know quite a lot of it and have done most of the quests in the game. Always happy to help new players into the game in any way I can, I've played casually for a very long time so can give advice on most topics, or just have a chat and play some BGs or Arena with you! Name: Wolfz Realm: Aggra / Grim Batol Faction: Horde RealID/BattleTag: xInesx#2449 Assistance: Can assist with introduction to raiding and gearing up your character, new player tip, competiive pvp ( to an extent not every class) and weekly arena caps , currency (gold) farm - AH playing. speak portuguese , english , french spanish or italian. only lend currency if i see its justified. i'm mainly an experienced feral druid ( since wotlk ) and holy paladin (since early cata) Our guild also happens to be recruiting but u must be portuguese for that.. Name: Whis Realm: Daggerspine (or any other i'm on) Faction: Horde RealID/BattleTag: Ocodot#2978 Assistance: I can help with nearly everything except for advanced raiding since I'm mainly PvP focused. I've played since WoW launch so I am extremely familiar with the game and it's mechanics. I can help you understand your class, anything PvP, gearing, weekly conquest cap, basic mechanics. Name: Melthazina Realm: Magtheridon (main) Faction: Alliance / Horde RealID/BattleTag: Pharazon #2864 Assistance: I've played WoW on and off since its release in 2005, and through that time I've played all classes and levelled numerous alts, many classes several times. I from Northern Norway, have a streak of Viking blood and know how to curse for an extended period of time without using the same word twice. Despite that I bark worse than I bite so don't be scared of throwing me a whisper if you're ever stuck on something, or generally just want to chat :) Name: Anwraith Realm: Chamber of Aspects Faction: Horde New player trying to understand how to navigate the game. I reached level 8 in a few hours and then got stuck when I couldn't find an avatar to obtain my next quest from. I have read the new player guide and many posts on these forms but I haven't seen a topic dealing with learning how to move around in the World. I don't know where to look for a quest giver, or a vendor to unload the excess baggage from my quests and if I knew where, I don't know what to read to learn what can be found where or how to navigate from where I am to other designated locations that haven't been targeted on the map with a quest. Name: Dreams/Medea/Medzie Realm: Draenor/Kazzak/Sylvanas Faction: Horde/Alliance BattleTag:Nikil#2653 Assistance: I've played this game since vanilla across multiple accounts over the time I have done and achieved many things in game I have done decent amount of PvP and cleared end raids on hardest difficulty during its time period, I have farmed various achievements, reputations, mounts and pets over the years and farmed a lot of gold easily I can help you with all of this + help with general questions, leveling tips and how to get into raiding and pvp and all sort of other stuff the one thing I cannot help you with is battle pets I am sorry:( . The reason I'm doing this is because when I first started I was lucky to have friends brother who was fairly experienced I asked him all sort of questions without him I would be nowhere and I would like to give the same opportunity to new players now to give you an example of my stupid questions "Why can mobs see and attack me if I'm hiding behind a tree?" anything you ask wont be as bad as that so go for it. Also please note if I'm raiding I may not be able to respond but during breaks or after raid I definitely will answer your question.Waffles14 24 Feb
13 Feb [Information] Starter Account for returning players You will likely be aware by now that some changes have taken place in 6.1 for returning players that have frozen accounts. Some sites have named this a "Veteran Account" though it is not officially named such. I thought I would make a quick post to let you know what this is all about. If an account becomes frozen, i.e. player has unsubbed or is no longer adding game time, characters above level 20 will be locked out from play, theses characters will be marked as [Inactive] on the character selection screen. You can however create new characters which will have the mostly the same limitations as a starter account:- Can't play expansion-restricted content (new continents, etc). Can't exceed level 20, 10 gold, and 100 trade skill ranks. Can't participate in Pet Battles. Can't disable experience gains. Can't trade, mail, or use the Auction House. Can't use voice chat or Real ID. Can't use value added services (character transfers, faction changes, etc). If you know starter accounts well, you will see that some of the restrictions of a starter account are not listed above. A player that has a full account but has no game time can play on a low level character but as opposed to having all the starter account restrictions, the following extra permissions have been granted:- Can join guilds their other characters are members of. Can whisper characters that are members of your current guild. Can use guild chat in addition to the say and party channels. You can also play any existing characters you have that are level 20 or below, but any trade skills that require over a skill level of 100 will not be available and if the character has more than 10g then that character will not earn any gold until they have spent enough to bring them back under 10g. Full information can be found in the updated support article found here:- https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/world-of-warcraft-starter-edition-account-faqShammoz35 13 Feb
8h Back to wow which dk spec should i go Hello guys i just bought legion and i am about to do the veteran boost 100 lvl to a dk but i am confused with the specs i spent sometime to learn a basic rotation but i see that the frost dk is using 2 one handed weapons and Unholy and blood uses 2 handed. So i am interested in frost and blood but the fact that i have 2 have more weapons that makes me thinking going Unholy blood so i can change spec without having more weapons what do you guys think?Musclehead5 8h
10h Outland How can I get to Outland from Eastern KIngdoms?Jokac10 10h
11h Female friendly guilds Just wondering if there are any female friendly guilds. Nothing against guys, but hoping to play and find a fun bunch of gals to get to know and play wow with. Changing servers doesn't bother me as I'm a returning player.Orial17 11h
14h New Player Here, Hello! Hello there! I recently started playing the game (a day or so ago) and I would love to get in contact with some people that could perhaps help me a little or simply just be a good chat, as my friends list is awfully quiet. My battletag is Valrysha#2740 Thanks!Valrysha4 14h
1d Looking for friend(s). Hello everyone! As the title says I'm looking for friends to quest and do dungeons with in the Broken Isles. It doesn't matter if you're a veteran or completely new to the game, I'd gladly help out new players. However, you do need to be; Horde, atleast lvl 98 so we can start to quest in the Broken Isles, understand/speak decent English(or Swedish) and last but not least be a friendly individual :) I'm busy raiding on Monday and Wednesday evenings, but other than that I'm available most of the time. Feel free to add me. Best regards, -Rhunok#2377Rhúnok1 1d
1d Returning - Server Question Hey Guys, I'm returning to the game, and just wanted to get some advice about realms etc. My mains are on Twilight's Hammer which currently says Pop "Low". In fact most of the realms say Low Pop now ? Apart from PVE Silvermoon which is High. ( i have a few chars there) Is is worth transferring some chars to another server ? Or are bgs and pve dungeons still drawing from a pool of servers ? I'd always want to stay on a PVP server if poss. regards,Oakyr1 1d
1d Reroll but what class? Hi Im looking for a new class to play in wow. Im tired of my rogue and my feral druid (for the moment) so it's hard too lvl when you are tired of that class. I want to play something new but i dont know what. Im playing pvp most of the time. So im looking for somthing with ok dps and ok suvarbility for 1v1. Any suggestions? Thank you for taking your time to read and answer my question.Theredhood6 1d
2d Looking for friends! So I recently came back to WoW from a few months break. I stopped just before Night Hold released, and due to IRL stuff, I had to stop playing, and lost all those that I played with before. Now I'm back playing again, but being so used to playing with others every day, I can't enjoy the game alone anymore, so I need some new friends to play with! If you're also looking for a new friend, or you're a group of folks who'll allow me in, let me know! I'm from the UK, but I am fluent in Norwegian, if that makes any difference :) Just be chill and friendly to be around I guess, just want to make some new friends so I can enjoy playing again. My Bnet is Pookzz#2283 Thanks!Artaalus3 2d
2d Realm transfer and battlenet balance Please deleteAmelous2 2d
2d How do I get to Un Goro Crater? Hello Can anyone please help? For about 1.5 hours Ive been trying to get to Un Goro Crater. I dont have a flying mount, so I have to use public transportation or my riding skills. There doesnt seem to be any way to the Un Goro Crater heading south from Thunder Bluff. I read on the site WoWWiki that you can take the route from Freewind Post and head east and that way go to Tanaris where you can get access to Un Goro. However, I cant locate Freewind Post anywhere. Any help here would be greatly appreciated! Leeknau20 2d
3d Most "flashy" class in Legion? I don't want to hit a button and not see anything anymore so I was wondering what you guys would see had the best lightshow of ability's? I also love procs, not a big fan of dots etc (he says posting as a lock) melee or range dps isn't an issue either.Nomana5 3d
4d Garrisons - do I bother? Hi there Returning player here - I stopped playing during MoP so WoD & Legion are all new to me. I've started levelling my main lvl 90 char & I have a question about garrisons. Simply put - are they worth bothering about? Or did they become obsolete once Legion arrived? My main is a skinner/LW so i guess I'll need a Tannery to get access to the LW trainer but other than that, is there any point to spend any time and/or effort on the garrison on my way to lvl 110?Bankskank7 4d
4d Silvermoon, Draenor or Kazzak I want to level up a new character, and i cant decide on which realm should i create him on. Im thinking about Silvermoon, Draenor and Kazzak I want a realm with a lot of active players and active guilds that do raids On which realm would you go if you were me?Enrajed2 4d
4d Coaching for a Feral Druid 2200+ Hi there, My name is Maks, I've played WoW since WotLK and have been into PvP since I started. I haven't raided and I am not interested in much else, but at the moment I'm up against a brick wall in PvP. I have rerolled for a feral druid this season, having played a frost mage in late Mop, and a pala since I started WoW, I have never gone above around 1830 rating, and I'm really enthusiastic to hit high rated this season. I am looking for anybody, and I mean, ANYBODY willing to help me out, coach me with a few arenas, watch my stream for a bit, and just help me out in any way possible. I've played with high rated people before, but they didn't have the patience to teach me so they used to leave after about twenty minutes of games. Now, with the input of skirmishes, if you are high rated and not willing to lose any rating currently, I am more than happy for you to help me out in skirmishes, or war games, if you don't mind rating, then I'd love to do 2s as well. If you guys are by any chance interested in helping me out, please send me a message on my twitch, at Twitch.tv/Melokrine, or log into my server on outland and send me some in game mail to request my Skype, or add my BTag: Melokrine#2193 Any advice or help would be much appreciated. I am planning to main this druid, so please send any mail to: Melokrino-outland Thanks a bunch, MaksMelokrino1 4d
4d Is Chat Channel 4 Removed? Hi, Before I gave a break and came back, there was a global chat channel 4, something like a looking for group channel. I no longer see it, was that removed? Thanks.Eom12 4d
5d Verifying base stats. Is there a spreadsheet or guide explaining how much of each stat you gain per level based on class and race? I'd like to verify if my base stats are correct, since they don't match some Wiki info I found across the internet. For example, as a Lvl 12 Human Warrior, is a base strength of 37 correct?Dhavid4 5d
6d Looking for someone to RP with (Sorry but I don't know where to post this) Hey! I always played wow on a PvE server; I was recently attracted by Role Playing. I've made a quick human, went to stormwind and it seemed cool. I hate leveling alone, so I'm looking for someone who is willing to create a lv1 (your choice of race) and level with me while explaining to me how RP'ing works. Thanks.Zalarus1 6d
6d Best healer class right now? Hello, I want to roll a new healer character. I was wondering witch class is currently on the top of healing chart and who is good overall in Legion? Any tips and advices are welcome.Fledalf10 6d
6d 2h vs dual wield and more I'm new to WoW and I'm playing as a mage. I did some research (let me know if I'm wrong) and apparently weapon base damage and dps doesn't affect spell damage only intellect does. If that is the case wouldn't dual wield always be better for a mage since you get an additional intellect boost on the off-hand. Other questions I have about combat mechanics are: 1) I also have a hunter. Is it worth doing auto-attacks or just spam abilities? 2) If weapon base damage and dps is irrelevant for mages, what classes do they affect? 3) Whats the difference between base damage and dps? Which stat are abilities calculated off? Sorry for all the questions, have a good day!Ahyehench4 6d
15 Mar Heirlooms/Appearances Another returning player question here. My bank alt (this char) keeps all my heirlooms in her bank. Now that they are added to the Heirloom collection & any of my chars can create them, it doesn't then matter if I delete the created items? I leveled my main to 100 & now have replaced all his heirlooms with quest rewards but I don't need to copies of each heirloom item, do I? Also, when i stopped playing before I had some stuff in my bank that i was collecting for my transmog set. Again, once I've worn these & added them to my collection, I've no need to have them taking up bank slots do i?Bankskank2 15 Mar
15 Mar Black Market Question Was wondering if it's possible to pick up the Pandaria challenge mode sets from the black market? thanks in advanceLight1 15 Mar
13 Mar Tiger mask Anyone know what this mask is called? http://oi65.tinypic.com/s2zo1x.jpgAsmaden2 13 Mar
13 Mar Stuck in Pandaria How do I get from Pandaria to either Stormwind or Darnassus?Dangoril6 13 Mar
13 Mar New player problem Mm hi I am a new player who plays on twisting nether. I am a turkish guy and i need some help. Help about my question. I searced on forum but it s hard to find answers. First thing is 'what is dungeons exectly? How many times i can do ? Ones a day ? Ones a week?' I created fire mage and its hard to play for a new player (especially if u r alone) 'do u suggest any character DPS and not hard to play' And about jobs i wanna make some buff with my jobs. I think i need alcemecy am i wrong? 'can u suggest a jobs for a fire mage , and is jobs depends about your character class' Note: sorry i now maybe i can found my answer on forum but i didnt understand how u grouping title.Catchandkis8 13 Mar
13 Mar Easy mounts What is the easiest mount to get for me i see alot of people riding around in mounts that make questing fasterTimidwow4 13 Mar
13 Mar Looking for someone to level up a dwarf Looking for someone to level up a dwarf on twisting nether or outland :) Dont need RaF or something just go to level it up :) I'm from Hungary english language recommendedDtrxx0 13 Mar
12 Mar Artifact appearances, account- and character-bound? I was able to completed the achievement "Improving on History" on my main and have the appearance unlocked just for that character. I was able to completed the achievement "This Side Up" on my main and have it unlocked the appearance for my alt and my main. I was overjoyed when i was able to take my Guardian druid alt and tank a +15 within the timer, finally I was going to show off my pink shiny fur. imagine my disappointment when i went to class order-hall and it was still locked. I was told this was an "alt friendly expansion". ITS NOT! Do i need to the glory of the legion hero achievement on bought my druid AND my shaman!? What is this! Rage and PST from Suramar aside, what are account-wide and what is character bound? When will this be fixed? When can i start using the skin I EARNED in this game I PAY TO PLAY!? I can't go back there. I ... I can't.Bolted4 12 Mar
11 Mar Lookin for a friend Hi, basically I'm looking for someone to play with. I'm pretty new to this game, I practically don't know anything about it, and I'm looking either for a fresh guy like me or some kind of mentor. You choose the realm and race, I can play wherever you want. If you wanna play with me, make sure to add me on Battle.net: DaGame666#2766. Thanks. Ah, and this character was made for fun and I wanted to see if the Death Knight is worth playing.Cumcastle0 11 Mar
09 Mar Returning to wow Hi guys and girls, Returning to wow after a very long break and want to roll an alliance character. What servers are best for alliance at the minute is it outland? Also how are druid or hunter night elves at the minute? Am struggling on what to play.Halistere3 09 Mar
08 Mar New player...problem with dungeons So i'm kinda new to WoW. My level is 93 right now and I can't do any dungeon atm. When I was lvl90 I had the possibility in the dungeon finder to queue for MoP heroics...but my item level was too low. When I leveled up to 91 all the MoP heroics disappeared and I have now only 2 normal dungeons from WoD that I can't do either because of my item lvl... Basically my question is...why those MoP heroics disappeared. How I'm I supposed to get better items besides those from quests?Regulos7 08 Mar
07 Mar How do i earn enough cash for the monthly token? Welp. Fairly simple problem here. I want to continue playing WoW by earning the gold required for a token. Atm it's 175k on my server. Problem - after a week i have barely 40k. And that after playing rather actively. Now i thought that i could simply pick up mining / JC again, but it seems that it is just not worth it. From what i saw, the gems you get out are barely worth the ore you are processing. Turned to Alchemy / Herbalism. Crafted Potions of Prolonged Power, put them for the lowest price in, instantly undercut by a TSM bot 3 times in a row. Since im not big into botting, i wont be able to exploit the market either (due to the aforementioned TSM-AH-bot, brazingly called "addon" for some reason) So, what's left? Gathering Starlight Roses? Those sell well, but not well enough tbh. I would be spending hundreds of hours per months just running up and down the street, plucking flowers, farming more than playing. Flipping? Haven't really found anything that is not already exploided. And tipps? Most guides on youtube tell to server-hopp or to use bots. Is there any proper way to earn cash? Oh, and what about fishing? It's kinda fun, but im not sure if its worth it cash-wise.Kasseopea4 07 Mar
07 Mar A question about professions Hello! I am a returning player and haven't really been playing since WOTLK, although I tried cataclysm. I remember back in the day there used to be an advantage in waiting until you had maxed a profession before upgrading to the next skill bracket, i.e. an apprentice blacksmith could pick up journeyman blacksmithing at 50/75 skill, but would gain skill slower after that than if they had waited to upgrade at the cap of 75. Does it still matter when you buy the next profession level?Sundisc1 07 Mar
06 Mar I'LL ENJOY KILLING YOU hey ! :) i really cant play without sound tbh because its really not fun at all, boring. but one thing that really makes me wish i can shoot my speakers are those damn harpies i was wondering if theres a way to mute these things ? a file were i can delete their annoying dialog ? (if it even works this way) thanks ! <3Vanderpump1 06 Mar
05 Mar Changes after 2 years Just returned to World Of Warcraft after a 2 year break and found that many things have changed. Of course, the system requirements are always changing, so I checked my PC against the reccomended ones first. Turns out I'm fine since I play other games :) (therefore meaning I have the hardware) Since I'm returning after 2 years, (or already have) I thought it'd be important to first create a new character. So I made one I'm really attatched to (you can see her in my little profile pic to the left) and she is called ening. One thing that has changed and shocked me quite a bit is that I own four expansions (Mists Of Pandaria, Wrath Of The Lich King, Cataclysm, Warlords Of Draenor- methinks) but in my account I have all except Legion. This confused me but I'm not complaining, it means more awesome content for me! Okay, the graphics haven't changed, but the Pandarin (on high settings) still look more amazing than everyone else. Even though I don't like Pandarin, I have to admit their graphics are good. But I'm not complaining because the game engine is so old and it'd be a lot of effort to change content you made over a decade ago. I think it's best the graphics continue to be done in such a way because graphics aren't exactly as important as gameplay imho. As for the game, it is even more fun now. I loved it in the first place, but nothing beats doing fetch quests for cash. Then you spend it and feel the "I earnt this new armor" of everything. Your inventory eventually gets full of junk so you auction what you don't want off, churn some of it into thread and buy more bags & bank space. Personally, I think I've managed to make it enjoyable by exploring everywhere, doing missions and sometimes letting the expansions take lead. My goal is to explore all of the game and help everyone :) Anything else that has changed? (it might be a shock to my system) ETA: This is a stupid mistake I made. I have Burning Crusade, not WoD. All I can say is: this mistake is hilarious, getting the two mixed up.Ening12 05 Mar
05 Mar Reroll tank class Im looking to start fresh because of my dead server. I wanted to try focusing on tanking so looking for the best tanking class in terms of survival and self healing. I mainly pve and because there are few active guilds, im used to playing alone. I have experience with most classes, but not sure the state of classes other than hunter and druid at the moment. Any suggestions?Mysticroots4 05 Mar
05 Mar Picking a new class to play Hello I, recently, was thinking about returning to wow but all classes that i used to play seem so boring ( Death Knight, Rogue, Demon Hunter). I always liked tanking and deepsing, now I'm looking for a breath of fresh air and considering healing or caster dps. Can ya guys recommend some fun classes with nice game mechanics to level up and play on end - game? PS. I also want to switch sides so if you can help me pick a Horde server it would be very nice. ThanksThresmotes2 05 Mar
05 Mar Buying the game, subscription, game time Hello, I'm new to WoW and I like the Starter Edition so far. I have a few questions on how the server services work. First, I get a pop-up windows once in a while saying i can get the upgraded version "World of Warcraft" for 50% less (7.5 euros). Does this version include all the expansions but the Warlords of Dreanor? Second, do I get some time to play if I buy just World of Warcraft for the 7.5 euros? I read people got a month long "free" subscription. Third, Let's say I bought 30 days subscription today. Does it mean I won't be able to play after 9/16/2015? Fourth, Let's sayI didn't buy 30 days subscription but I bought 30 days game time. Does that mean I now have 720 hours to play? Thank you :)Aimflea34 05 Mar
05 Mar Server Hoping Farming Hello, I started playing a week ago and watched youtube video how to farm gold and i have found an interesting method that uses server hop addon to change realms so u can mine mats on same spot and i want to ask is this punishable. RegardsFreimy1 05 Mar
05 Mar Can I switch main spec/artfct at level 102 ? I leveled to 60 as subtlety and loved it. It went well in the world, questing, exploring, and it was nice. Thing is, it was with heirlooms. When I boosted to 100 and played legion as subtlety... The rotation felt boring, the artifact story too bland, and I got discouraged. Upon reaching level 102, I took the quest to get the assassination daggers... Gods, what a story. I loved it. It was amazing. I fell in love with it, with how the daggers look, and well, decided to try killing for a while as assasination. The flow felt better. I felt more actively doing something other than looking for a chance to shadowstrike, and altogether felt I could do almost everything I could as sub except now I had poisons, could cause bleeding, and my daggers look wicked. What I want to do is to stop leveling my sub artifact and focus solely on my assassination spec, but I wonder... is it too late? Is my character messed up completely? Is it still possible to level my artifact to max if I dedicate myself solely on it from now on?Dhez3 05 Mar
04 Mar Gearing up past rhc level Hello fellow wow players! I've been playing legion since release with no breaks longer than a week. Starting from few days before legion i was gearing up my main, staying slightly ahead of the curve, im about 900 ilvl now, tier pieces and stuff like that. However. About 8 days ago i have decided that i want to have a hunter alt, that'd be raid ready in case i need it. My guild broke recently so i can't really count on team boosting me through normal + heroic raids and then m+, and my hunter being new character i am not on the same gear level as everyone else. I am stuck on 840, done all lfr's, bought whatever can be bought for reasonable price from ah, done few rhc but obv my q as dps is really slow. Any ideas how do you gear an alt this expansion on your own? Having 840 literally nobody would take me anywhere including normal emerald nightmare. Ps. yes, i am doing whatever wq's i can but rewards are capped on 835 and titanforges are very rare as we all know and love.Craftee4 04 Mar
04 Mar players from other realms I've seen many player from other realm on my realm. They switch shards with realm assist or it's something else? What are they doing on my realm? With realm assist can't seem to complete quests - it's doesn't count on killing monsters.Wolfzor8 04 Mar
03 Mar Returning player Hey guys, Just wondering if there is anything that needs to be completed as I level up to 110? I did 2 boosts one in WoD (when I played for 1 month after returning from TBC) and another when I returned again in Legion (and thank god I am enjoying this exp). I have done pretty much 0 content in either apart from leveling my paladin from 100-110 and then got bored of the class as it wasn't how I remembered in TBC/Wrath when I last played. AFAIK the only thing needed in garrisons are the heirlooms right? since the gold farming from them was gimped right? the void trinket is able to be sold to players but the rings I'm not sure. apart from the garrisons and obv the flying achieves to fly in these zones (which I don't think I will bother with since I just dungeon grind to 100 anyway) anything else a new player should get done and not have to worry about in the future?Meyyax3 03 Mar
01 Mar Brand new player, looking for people to play with I am posting for my friend since he is on a trial account he can't make post on the forums ----------------------------------- Hello warcraft players. I am a new player to this game and I am looking for other people to play with since it usually gets boring playing solo all the time. When I play MMO's I like to explore the worlds and do quests instead of only running dungeons. I am looking for people that wants to play with me, who are kind and helpful. I don't want to rush this game to highest level, I like to take my time. I have no specific hours that I play, I log on and play when I want to and I log out and take a break when I'm tired. If you want to play with me, don't hesitate to add me on Projectyle#2531 At the moment I only have trial version but if there is anyone wanting to play with me, I'll buy the full version. And I am only interested in playing on PvE servers seeing as I'm not interested in PvP for now and I want to play without getting gankedKíngen2 01 Mar
01 Mar Few questions as a fresh 110 Hey guys :) I have few noob questions and figured this is the right place to ask. 1) So i bought legion few days ago and im about to hit 110 soon, so what is the best way to start progressing gear/ap wise? Im currently playing prot and planning to start leveling my Prot artifact so tank dungeons or..? 2) I have all my quest artifact rewards from 100 to 109 banked (lol) cause i couldnt decide if i want to use them on prot or fury artifact. If i use AP on lets say my prot weapon, can i remove the AP and use it on fury if i want? 3) I see a lot of ppl running with legendary helmets, is it reward from a class quest which everyone gets? And if so, where can i pick it up? 4) Just general good tips for returning player to start fresh endgame progress :) Thank you in advance :)Darnassian2 01 Mar
01 Mar Looking for a friend to level with like an IronMan Hi everybody! My name is Sam and I am looking for a friend to level with, while talking to have fun. But I would like to level in a special way: with IronMan challenge constrains. In short it is no gear higher than white quality and no bonuses like refer a friend, etc. The big rule is to not die, however, I think it will be more fun with in an alternative way. We could have a friendly competition about who will die the least number of times. I also recorded a video where I talk about it in more details, so you can watch it if you are interested :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bDURz_ga6g So please write me if you are interested and we can discuss it :) My Skype ID is samatmag My Battle tag is Sam#27305Amolina0 01 Mar
01 Mar Feral Druid / Ww Monk Hi , so I want to pick a new class since I have a 100 lvl boost . I tried every class but I am still wandering what should I play between Feral Druid and WindWalker Monk . I am mainly a PVP player but I will try some PVE too so I want a class that can do both . I heared that Feral Druids can no longer use heals or something like that and they dont have Cyclone anymore. I like having survivability so that's why I liked druid so much , cause they had that "hug the pillar and heal yourself" tactic. I want the funniest and "hardest" class between this two. So please help me choosing one cause it is really hard for me .Temnon2 01 Mar