Interface and Macros

07 Mar 2011 WoW User Interface Add-On Development Policy With the continuing popularity of World of Warcraft user interface add-ons (referred to hereafter as "add-ons") created by the community of players, Blizzard Entertainment has formalized design and distribution guidelines for add-ons. These guidelines have been put in place to ensure the integrity of World of Warcraft and to help promote an enjoyable gaming environment for all of our players - failure to abide by them may result in measures up to and including taking formal legal action. 1) Add-ons must be free of charge. All add-ons must be distributed free of charge. Developers may not create "premium" versions of add-ons with additional for-pay features, charge money to download an add-on, charge for services related to the add-on, or otherwise require some form of monetary compensation to download or access an add-on. 2) Add-on code must be completely visible. The programming code of an add-on must in no way be hidden or obfuscated, and must be freely accessible to and viewable by the general public. 3) Add-ons must not negatively impact World of Warcraft realms or other players. Add-ons will perform no function which, in Blizzard Entertainment's sole discretion, negatively impacts the performance of the World of Warcraft realms or otherwise negatively affects the game for other players. For example, this includes but is not limited to excessive use of the chat system, unnecessary loading from the hard disk, and slow frame rates. 4) Add-ons may not include advertisements. Add-ons may not be used to advertise any goods or services. 5) Add-ons may not solicit donations. Add-ons may not include requests for donations. We recognize the immense amount of effort and resources that go into developing an add-on; however, such requests should be limited to the add-on website or distribution site and should not appear in the game. 6) Add-ons must not contain offensive or objectionable material. World of Warcraft has been given a "T" by the ESRB, and similar ratings from other ratings boards around the world. Blizzard Entertainment requires that add-ons not include any material that would not be allowed under these ratings. 7) Add-ons must abide by World of Warcraft ToU and EULA. All add-ons must follow the World of Warcraft Terms of Use and the World of Warcraft End User License Agreement. 8) Blizzard Entertainment has the right to disable add-on functionality as it sees fit. To maintain the integrity World of Warcraft and ensure the best possible gaming experience for our players, Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to disable any add-on functionality within World of Warcraft at its sole discretion. 15 July 2009 Music Distribution through UI Add-Ons We have recently seen a number of User Interface Add-Ons that are making modifications to the World of Warcraft in-game music files and wanted to take a moment to go over some important points with the community in connection with this. While we are currently allowing Add-Ons that remove or replace existing sound files, keep in mind that it is illegal to distribute copyrighted materials, in this case in-game music and audio files, without authorization. One of the primary goals of the user interface is to allow players to customize their game experience and we hope to avoid making any modifications in the future that will prevent this. 13 April 2009 UI Add-On Development Policy Update On 20 March, we released the new add-on development policy to the public as an ongoing effort to help ensure add-on integrity, safety, and quality for the community. Since that time we have been in touch with many UI development communities on what the policy means to them and the continuing development of these add-ons. We would like to announce further that we are providing a sixty-day grace period beginning at the time of the initial release of the policy for UI developers to comply with the new policy. After May 19th, Blizzard Entertainment will begin to enforce the Add-on Development policy, and developers found to be in violation of this policy will be contacted directly. For more information... If you are an add-on developer and have any questions about and this User Interface Add-On Development Policy and how it pertains to the add-on that you've developed, please don't hesitate to email us at WoWUI@blizzard.com.Takralus0 07 Mar 2011
27 Feb UI changes coming in 7.2 From our latest PTR Patch Notes: User Interface You can now assign a specialization to an equipment set in the Equipment Manager. An “Open All” button has been added to the mailbox. You can now preview an ensemble set by CTRL-clicking it. Spellbook Spells that haven’t been moved to an action bar are highlighted in the spellbook. Mousing over a spell highlights it on your action bar, making it easier to locate. Pet spells can now be dragged onto the player action bar. Quick Join Auto Accept: A setting has been added to allow friends and guild members to instantly join your queues without a confirmation. This setting is located in Interface Options -> Social. Group tooltips now show the available roles and if auto accept is enabled. Right click a Quick Join group to whisper a member of that group. Aerythlea11 27 Feb
1h Addon hunt http://www.casimages.com/i/170306061504866144.jpg.html Can anyone reconice the addons that are used here? I would really love to get thoeseJointxtid0 1h
9h Macro for quick specchange Hello! I am looking for macros to change from vengance spec to havoc spec, and vice versa. Thanks in advance! // Not-so-technical BazirBazir1 9h
9h Mouse buttons not working for macros Hey all I am starting a Holy Pally and came across this macro #showtooltip Cleanse /use [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@player] Cleanse now the problem is when I assign it to a key works fine on party/raid frames, but when I assign the middle mouse button (not the roller but the button) to the same action bar slot, it doesn't work on the party/raid frames but the keyboard does. The macro works when I go directly to the player but not to their party frame. This is both with and without addons. I have used this button in the past for interrupts and it works fine but now I want to Cleanse with it. Anyone have any ideas, thanks for helping.Hoofadin6 9h
15h Cinematic Camera addon This is a re-post from the general thread, figured this sub-forum is a better one to post this. Hey people, Since Legion has launched I have not yet come across any camera Addon which allows me to make beautyshots of areas whilst moving. Using my mouse to look around works ofcourse, but it's always going to be somewhat shocky and what not. So... Does anyone know of any good camera addon that allows me to make such shots? I remember WoD had this addon called 'DynamicCam' or something along those lines, in which you could set key points to have the camera turn to in a specific timeframe. It was great for cinematic recordings for machinima making. I am aware of the ActionCam in-game, but that's not what I'm after. Hopefully somebody has the solution!Kendríck3 15h
17h Advanced macro guide for everyone ____________________ 1. Introduction ____________________ I see many people ask for macros every day, often either for their class or their specific playground. I hope the examples are simplistic enough for a regular player to understand the basics and start creating their own macros. The aim of the Guide is to provide the best posseble insight in the working of macro's. And to give players who have never bothered to make any out of stress a chance to step up and create their own. I know you guys hate long posts, so im borrowing Dalrian's layout to make it overseeable and hopefully very clear. If you really are interested in using, understanding and making your own macros I do recommend reading it all. Contents: 1. Introduction 2. What is a macro and how do i make one? 3. How does a macro work? 4. Macroing abilities and item's -4.1 Abilities -4.2 Item's 5. Targets 6. Castsequence 7. Modifiers and Stances -7.1 Modifiers -7.2 Stances 8. Weapon Swapping 9. What can you not do with a macro? ____________________ 2. What is a macro and how do i make one? ____________________ Macros allow you to perform multiple actions by only using 1 button. Macros can make things much easier if you use certain abilties in sequence a lot. Or if you want to save space on your actionbars. Basically, macroing is a simple form of coding and it performs the actions in line. Usually they are quite simple, but that doesn't always have to be that way. You can make pretty advanced pieces of code to make your macro do crazy things. You can for example, as a Warrior, have 1 button do different things in Defensive Stance, Battle Stance and Berserker Stance. You can access the macro-creation window by either pressing escape and then the "macro" menu button. Or you can type /macro in your chatbox and hit enter. Either have the same effect. ____________________ 3. How does a macro work? ____________________ As i explained in 2, a macro is a code that performs one or multiple actions with the use of only 1 button. It will always follow the code from top to bottom and from left to right. Meaning that an ability placed on the first line, is first to be checked to meet its criteria. Notice how i add "#show" or "#showtooltip" at the top of every macro. #show shows the ability icon instead of the icon you suggested and its cooldown. #showtooltip replaces the icon you selected with the actual ability tooltip (the information text about it etc) and also adds the cooldown. ____________________ 4.1 Abilities ____________________ Alright so lets start easy. You all probebly often use certain spells in combination. For example a Paladin using his/her Avenging Wrath (Wings) together with Divine Shield. It would look like this: #showtooltip /cast Avenging Wrath /cast Divine Shield This is useful because it is fast, and goes with only 1 press of a button rather than 2. Careful though, because even though it looks to be pretty much instant, the macro still performs the one after the other. Beware, this is not posseble with all abilities. Many of your abilities have a Global Cooldown, and those that do only go together in a macro like this with a spell that is not on the Global Cooldown. If you try to macro two spells that are both on the Global Cooldown in this way then the macro will only perform the first ability and fail to perform the second. There is a way around this that comes up later. ____________________ 4.2 Item's ____________________ Lets go a step further. You can also bind Item's in your macros! Crazy huh? Lets say, you want to use your Agility/Strength/Intellect PvP trinket along with a big cooldown: #showtooltip /use 13 /cast SPELLNAME This will use the item in your upper trinketslot along with the ability you defined. For the lower trinketslot, you use "14". It isn't limited to trinkets though, you can put anything in there as long as there are no restrictions: 1 Head 2 Neck 3 Shoulder 4 Shirt 5 Chest 6 Belt 7 Legs 8 Feet 9 Wrist 10 Gloves 11 Finger 1 (Top) 12 Finger 2 (Bottom) 13 Trinket 1 (Top) 14 Trinket 2 (Bottom) 15 Back 16 Main Hand 17 Off Hand 18 Ranged/Relic 19 Tabard Just make sure the item acually has a use effect otherwise nothing will happen ^^Eléctrica168 17h
19h Rogue Stealth macro help Help with Suberfuse Cheapshot/Kidneyshot macroAntix4 19h
19h Weakauras Hide on healing specs I have a couple of WeakAuras bars that I don't want to see on my healer specs but do want to have on all others. Is there a way to do this? Currently I think the only way is to have - 1 copy of the bars for all DPS/tank only classes and apply it to these classes - Separate copies for each of the classes with a healer spec and apply it to only the tank/DPS specs for that class. As there are 5 different classes that have a healing option that means I need to have 6 copies of the same WAs to apply to separate classes? Is there any way to have only one version and hide/show them based on the role type (tank, healer, MDPS, RDPS)?Sharmin6 19h
20h Buttons button issue . I just transferred to another server and am having an issue with casting . Atm i am casting on the release of the button and not the push of the button , I have tried a few diffrent Addons which have not worked any suggetions would be great .Nóprobs1 20h
1d cmd button on mac Hi there! I was wondering if it's possible to remap the command button on a mac to act as the control button, since it's placed much more conveniently. Also, I was wondering if it is possible to unmap 'r' as the chat reply button, as I regularly accidentally hit it while dps'ing. thanks o:)Hailey2 1d
1d Cooldown and Addon Help Can someone help me, cant seem to figure out what this is and how to get rid of it (the box tracking the cooldowns) its ruining my UI lol http://imgur.com/j2ZZG7R http://imgur.com/9h27Flr Normal and zoomed in so its easier to see.Cràne5 1d
1d WAuras - Show action bar when Shadow Dance is active Hey there. I want my Weakauras group to show up whenever my Shadow Dance is active, but I can't figure out how. Does anybody knows how to do it? I suppose the option to fiddle with is in the "trigger" section, but I can't find it and I have no idea on how to enable it. EDIT I finally managed to figure it out :) Please close post :)Songline1 1d
4d Macro to toggle Volley after equipping Titanstrike Hi, I use 2 simple macros to equip Underlight Angler and Titanstrike. The first one is (toggles Volley to 'off' by default): /equip Underlight Angler The second one is (should toggle Volley to 'on'): /equip Titanstrike /cast Volley The problem is with the equip Titanstrike macro. It won't let me cast Volley; I get: 'Must have Ranged Weapon equipped'. While Titanstrike obviously is equipped. Is there a workaround for this? Thanks in advance!Endtimegrime0 4d
4d Remove Names in Raid Frames Hi, I'm looking for an addon or macro to remove the names and realms of my standard blizzard raid frames. I don't want to replace the frames, I just want to remove the names, because I like clean frames without any (for me) unimportant information in it. Please tell me, if you know an addon or macro, which can do this.Tiona1 4d
4d [RESOLVED] I'm Confused, Again, And I Need Help! Because I'm a huge nerd who likes statistics and stuff, I am trying to add a counter to my anti-duel addon which tracks how many duels it blocks. It works on a global and local basis, so it will show you the total number of duels blocked, as well as how many have been blocked for the particular character you are playing on. When the addon is loaded, the numbers are supposed to appear in the chat frame, along the lines of: 'x duels have been blocked, y of them on this character.' Instead, what I get is this: ... The 'DuelsDeclined' variable is the number of duels blocked on your current character; the global equivalent is called 'GlobalDC' (because I suck at naming things). I have no idea what this error means, but it is quite annoying. The two variables have been set up earlier in the code: ... And then I use them like so: ... I'm wracking my brains trying to figure this out, and I can't find any answers elsewhere, although I'm probably not Googling properly. Thanks in advance for any help, and apologies for the long as hell error message.Navitas2 4d
5d Mute: MON_DraenorWolf_MountSpecial Hey! I am trying to mute this particular sound: MON_DraenorWolf_MountSpecial http://ptr.wowhead.com/sound=49565/mon-draenorwolf-mountspecial It's being triggered every few seconds on my wolf pet... and it's just driving me mad. Here is the sound ID: /script PlaySoundKitID(49565) How should I name the empty .ogg file and in which directory put it? Cheers!Laegol4 5d
5d health bar question so how do i get my health bar to show up in the M version (million) and not K? thanks alreadySpöxxje3 5d
5d Personal Resource Display - Bigger First Post! I was just wondering how can i make the Personal Resource Display bigger, as seen in Asmongolds videos, and other out there i suppose.Windweave2 5d
6d Possible to move Blizz Health Bars? Ok so i have been mulling over a healing addon but i just seriously enjoy using the Blizz health bars with custom addons. Is there a way to move these badboys from the top left to anywhere on the screen, say middle bottom etc? Please let there be a way! ThanksPaoloc6 6d
15 Mar TRP3 Blocking PVP Queuing Seriously why does this addon even have an impact queuing for battle grounds?Eathelin1 15 Mar
15 Mar "Tell Me When" Execute Hello Can anybody help me out? I can't figure out how to make Tell Me When, tell me when I can use execute. Can somebody guide me step by step?Felisima0 15 Mar
15 Mar Battle.net - Friends Armory link/info Why doesn't the friends section of the battle.net application have a direct link to the respective friend's armory (if nothing else for the current WoW character he's playing). Right-clicking your friend per today gives you two options: 1) Whisper 2) View friends. I'd be eternally grateful if we could get a 3rd option, opening a browser window directly to said friend's WoW Character armory. Much obliged, thanks very much for reading.Unclassified0 15 Mar
15 Mar Focus/no focus macro Hello, I want to write a specific macro and I can't get it to work. Let's say I bind Shadow Mend to 1 and I want my macro to: a) if I have focus, I want it to cast on focus b) if I don't have focus, I want it to cast on Party1 Is it possible and how do I do it if so?Chvrches2 15 Mar
14 Mar Blizzard RaidFrames undo console controls Hello, don't know if any of you can help me with this, but here it goes. I disabled blizzard raid frames like 1 year ago with this command : /run CompactRaidFrameManager:UnregisterAllEvents() /run CompactRaidFrameManager:Hide() /run CompactRaidFrameContainer:UnregisterAllEvents() /run CompactRaidFrameContainer:Hide() Now I want to turn them "on" again and can't seem to do so. This is what I did so far: - Wiped Interface files (Interface, WTF, Cache) - Tried /run CompactRaidFrameContainer:Show() - Reinstalled WoW after wiping everything - Used no addons Thank youZüül2 14 Mar
14 Mar Single window for all abilities I know this would be a big change but I'm throwing it out there as a suggestion: It would be nice to have all character abilities in a single window. Currently abilities are spread over 4 different windows (spell book, talents, honor talents, artifact traits). All these windows also depend on specialization. Sometimes it's hard to keep a mental map of this, especially when switching specs or playing alts. It would be nice to open a single window just to have an abilities overview and all the talent choices in a single place.Enirs0 14 Mar
13 Mar No floating damage text on targets? Can't get floating combat text for enemies for some bizzare reason, I've tried everything I can think of including disabling every addon, deleting my wtf folder and cache folder, straight up directly editing the cvars, nothing, I can not get damage text to display again and it's driving me up the wall, anyone know how to fix this? The most bizzare thing being that damage to me and healing to me are still just fine for combat text, only damage is refusing to displayKïnkywalrus7 13 Mar
12 Mar Macro for calling Incomings in battlegrounds Hi all, Here is the macro I use to call incomings in battlegrounds. It uses the text on the minimap and shouts {skull}Incoming <text on minimap> in /bg. If the player is not in a battleground it uses /ra if there is a raid, otherwise /p if there is a party or /yell as a last resort. Therefore it works equally well in the Tol Barad and Wintergrasp raids. ... It does a lot in only 255 characters so it's quite compact and a bit hard to read. It is trivial to copy it to call "safe" too. Aenott4 12 Mar
12 Mar Nameplates Is it possible to make it so that i don't have to look up to see nameplates of enemies? It's quite hard to keep track of my dots on a big enemy.Yheett3 12 Mar
12 Mar Loot Glowing Effect Well, i know we all like boss loot glow effect. But i want this effect for trash loot. i've to look all trash in raid for boe or something. sometimes, it can be really hard as u know. is there a addon for get trash loot easyly ? any glow effect or announcer ? just i need to know there's a loot for me.Fêrwen1 12 Mar
12 Mar Replace Default WOW Sound Hello I would like to know if someone can tell me how i can replace a WoW Sound with my Custom one. I want to replace the "ui_alert_achievementgained" Sound with the new one, i already have the File (ogg. Format), but how do i get the Game to use it? Google told me i have to make a Sound Folder in the WOW Folder and put it in there, but it doesnt work :/ How does this work? Thx for any Help :)Obolosch3 12 Mar
12 Mar Castsequence macro problem Hello, I'm using the fallowing macro: /castsequence reset=target/combat Demonbolt, Doom, Grimoire: Felguard, Summon Doomguard(Guardian), Call Dreadstalkers, Demonic Empowerment, Command Demon, Soul Harvest, 14, Demonbolt, Demonbolt, Demonbolt, Demonbolt, Hand of Gul'dan, Demonic Empowerment I have some requests and some questions: 1) the macro always stops working at Command Demon, any idea why? it is casted but the macro doesn't count it, I've taken it out and it works pretty well 2) any method to shorten up the macro so I can add Thal'kiel's Consumption and not pass the 255 limit? (i have a mod named Long Macros but it looks kind of buggy, i'd like a method that doesn't require an addon) 3) does Festorm benefit from demonic empowerment? I placed it in the right spot to max out my dps? Should I add a Demonic Empowerment in front (as a precast) and then move the Festorm after doom? I plan on using this as the starting sequence for the most bossfigts to try and improve my DPS.Dondarko3 12 Mar
12 Mar Macro that alternates between Waterstriders? Edit: nvm found out how. For those wondering: #showtooltip /castrandom Azure Water Strider, Crimson Water StriderNaesala0 12 Mar
11 Mar [Brewmaster] Black Ox Statue Macro Good day everybody, i started working on my Brewmaster offspec for Mythic+. For skittish the Ox Statue is a really strong choice and im currently working on a really easy to use macro for it: #showtooltip Provoke /focus [@target] /target [exists] Black Ox Statue /cast Provoke /target [@focus] now the only issue with this is, if you don't resummon your Ox Statue at a bossfight, where you only need singletarget taunts, your previous statue will still be up, but out of range and the macro won't taunt the boss, since it tries to target the Ox Statue. I read about some InRange modifier but since im fairly new to macroing I don't know if its possible to implement here. Maybe someone smarter and more experienced than me knows a solution to that problem ;) I know I could just add a modifier like shift into it, but i have alt and shift + other key rebound so this is not a viable solution for me.Defîne1 11 Mar
11 Mar Can't change name colours TRP3 I recently updated TRP3 and now all the names in chat have the colours of their classes, I went through settings and turned the colours off but its still happening am I missing something?Feirgan4 11 Mar
11 Mar Legion Interface Options FAQ A lot of interface options have been pruned in Legion, but you can still use addons and console commands to access them http://imgur.com/a/yJtPw http://imgur.com/a/DSZJ6/embed The hide Helm/Cloak options were also pruned, you have to use Transmogrification now to hide them. The Grand Expedition Yak mount carries a transmog vendor http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743016144 AdvancedInterfaceOptions restores access to removed options and has a CVar browser http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/advancedinterfaceoptions Max camera distance was nerfed from 50 to 28.5, and then to 39 yards http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745744692#18 http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/5789-Legion-Max-Camera http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748204616?page=8#147 Auto self cast (autoSelfCast) is an option again (Build 21874, June 8) http://i.imgur.com/x8UEv4s.png Loot under mouse cursor (lootUnderMouse) is an option again (Build 21996, June 19) http://i.imgur.com/EAfRiYb.png Enable WoW Gaming Mouse http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20744144221 /run SetCVar("enableWoWMouse", 1) DetectWowMouse() Hide Lua errors (but it's recommended to use BugSack/Swatter) /console scriptErrors 0 Make action button keybinds respond on key up (instead of down) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743444381?page=4#70 /console ActionButtonUseKeyDown 0 Enable reverse cleanup bags http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743765471 /run SetSortBagsRightToLeft(true) Increase max camera distance (cameraDistanceMaxFactor can't be set past 1.9) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745744692#18 cameraDistanceMax REMOVED since build 22018, June 22 Disable free look when the camera collides with the ground /console cameraPivot 0 Action Camera (optional feature) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20744224304 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC2nzmN1M-4 /console ActionCam full off basic default full Change spec macro; where 1, 2 or 3 is your respective spec index http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743244555 /run SetSpecialization(GetSpecialization()==1 and 2 or 1) Show all debuffs on targets again http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743736078 /console noBuffDebuffFilterOnTarget 1 Hide buff durations on your buff frame /run SetCVar("buffDurations", 0) ReloadUI() Disable Floating Combat Text done to other players/mobs http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743795009 /console floatingCombatTextCombatDamage 0 /console floatingCombatTextCombatHealing 0 Make Floating Combat Text done bigger and scroll up (instead of arc) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745236385 /console floatingCombatTextCombatDamageDirectionalScale 0 https://gfycat.com/NaiveValuableCygnet The option for Scrolling Combat Text received is still there, but disabled by default http://i.imgur.com/bfwCYol.png /run SetCVar("enableFloatingCombatText", 1) ReloadUI() CombatState, Low Health, Combo Points, Energize, (De)buffs, Dodge, IncomingHeals /run for _, v in pairs({"CombatState", "LowManaHealth", "ComboPoints", "EnergyGains", "PeriodicEnergyGains", "Auras", "DodgeParryMiss", "FriendlyHealers"}) do SetCVar("floatingCombatText"..v, 1) end ReloadUI() Change Scrolling Combat Text received done to Arc Mode http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743626154?page=3#49 /run SetCVar("floatingCombatTextFloatMode", 3) ReloadUI() Legion Live Dev Q&A (June 16) https://www.twitch.tv/warcraft/v/72784365?t=01h07m30s http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17612012616#10 http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/5771-Legion-Developer-Q-A ... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743444381 Interface options pruning http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743726258 Interface Options & You http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743626154 Enable/Disable hidden options http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743314303 New Character Pane Stats http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2030161-Legion-UI-Changes https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/4tak10/psa_a_large_amount_of_very_usefulKetho53 11 Mar
11 Mar Change font of quest text, chat text.. etc? Hey Guys, i wanted to ask if there is a addon to change the font for the quest text on the right side, the buff text on the right top side, chat etc? I love the font from elvui, but dont really like the addon. i just want the text to be just like in elvui. Is that possible?Dani0 11 Mar
11 Mar Weapon Glows Is there anyway to get back the old weapon glows from Before the "nerf" on them? I liked having my weapons completely covered in an enchant rather than just some tiny spark that is the current weapon glows...Etyx2 11 Mar
11 Mar Removing Rested & Attack Glow on Player Portrait - How? Hey! I'm looking for a way to hide the glow's on the player portrait, mostly rested & attack. To reference, it's these: http://i.imgur.com/ByfRnlP.png http://i.imgur.com/ogGr08T.png So far I've got: ... But those only remove them around the level icon, whereas I seek one to remove them from around the whole borders. I'd prefer it as a script, as I wish to input it into my UI Scripts instead of having to rely on an entirely different AddOn. Thanks!Recycle2 11 Mar
11 Mar Standard Interface Changes - Portraits Hi, while trying to get my interface nice and clean like any other decent player, i've been experimenting with some scripts i found, in the attempt to eliminate blizzard's very obstructive portraits, which you can try yourself, since your interface will reset back to how it was before with a simple /reload: the script is this: /run TargetFrameTextureFrameTexture:Hide() TargetFramePortrait:Hide() TargetFrameTextureFrameLevelText:SetAlpha(0) /run PlayerPortrait:Hide() /run PlayerFrameTexture:Hide() now, what i'd really appreciate would be some help with that glowing light that's left near the player portrait! tanks in advane for yor help!Tilikum1 11 Mar
11 Mar Removing Portrait Heals/Damage Hey, I've been wondering how can I disable my own Portraits damage and healing income. Just on the player portrait. Using default frames and I do not wish to use any other frames. Surely there's some script for this.Rooted7 11 Mar
11 Mar 2 UI's, 1 char, separate spell placements on bar? Hey, so I was thinking of making an own PvP + PvE ui, I normally just use the standard PvE except turn off X addons (like TSM, wqgf, angry keystone etc) and also have different keybinds for my PvP ui.. So, I made 2 WTF folders - one for PvP and one for PvE, so far so good I thought.. Buuut, spells placement on bar are bound to the server side, as far as I understood it. Is there any way I can make spell placements on bars separate for my pvp and pve ui? An addon or some kind of profile, perhaps? I use elvui both for PvE and PvP btw, haven't looked into if it is possible within elv. Pretty stressful to have to remove and add spells from bars just to pvp :)Pogona1 11 Mar
10 Mar UI Reset Each Time I DC Yo! My internet isnt the best and i DC quite often.. Each time i dc my unitframes always resets and move to the original positions. Are there any script for saving my ui??Stoneberg1 10 Mar
10 Mar Feral macro quick question God day all, Someone told me that macro's press all the buttons at exactly the same time that you put in a macro so... if I put. /cast Tiger's Fury /cast Berserk /cast Ashamane's Frenzy into a macro it would cast them all at the same now, tigers fury and berserk each give me a 15% damage increase, so if the macro casts them all at the same time, is there a danger that Ashamane's Frenzy could go off milliseconds before one of the others and not gain the 15% damage increase? Thanks in advance MartinCamberdruid3 10 Mar
10 Mar Using Vuhdo for Unit Frames I want to create a minimalist UI. Part of this is clean simple unit frames and Vuhdo seems to be a way to get there. However I have a few questions to improve what I have. Currently: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rh8zxx03r8jgbro/WoWScrnShot_031017_122613.jpg 1) I want to use different profiles depending on the character, spec, group size etc. That's all fine. However I want all the profiles to use the same Unit Frames at the bottom. I don't want to have to set them up separately in each profile. Is there a way to have changes to a frame in one profile be applied to all profiles? Or to export one or more frames from one profile and import them into other profiles? 2) I want to position the frames exactly. Dragging them to "close enough" is OK for testing, but it bugs me I can't get them to pixel precision locations. 3) Cast bars - Can Vuhdo display these. I only want them on my Unit frames (target & self, maybe focus and target of target). 4) Rage/Energy bars - I know that Vuhdo automatically displays mana levels but is there any way to add other resources? Again just on Unit frames, not raid/party frames. 5) Target of target - As you can see from the screenshot I have my focus frame (Special > Focus) above my player frame (Special > Self). I would like to do hte same with target of target above my target frame. Is there any way to do this? I know here's a lot of questions here but I do like Vuhdo and want to get the most out of it.Sharmin0 10 Mar
10 Mar Cyclone doesn't show DR on gladius Hi folks, Like the topic says me and my friend don't see the diminishing returns from cyclone on gladius anymore. Does anyone know how to fix this, as we already reinstalled the addon and checked for updates but there are non. Aside from cyclone we can see every other cc in the same dr category such as fear and blind.Ayóoóoó3 10 Mar
10 Mar Addon to see mining XP? It was alright when I started mining thorium because I'd get a level every time I mined, but now it takes dozens and I lose track of how many I need. Is there an addon to see an XP bar for mining, rather than just the level?Diggleby2 10 Mar
09 Mar Vuhdo right click menu or Grid party/raid profiles? OK I can make Vuhdo look nice, but it's complicated. I can't get it to do basic stuff like let me set party leader, leave the group etc. Basically anything off the right click menu. Grid does that perfectly. The only benefit I see Vuhdo has over Grid is that I can have a different profile load for different size groups. If there's any way to get Grid to do that I'll stick with Grid. All I really want is the ability to put clean and clear unit frames up where I can select players if necessary and see basic buffs/sggro etc. I keep hearing how much better Vuhdo is but I don't see it - am I missing something?Sharmin1 09 Mar
09 Mar Nameplate DR tracker Greetings! Last time i actively PVPd back in Cata, there was this wonderful addon called Last Second: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/last-second-dr-display What it allowed you to do, is anchor a DR tracker to enemy nameplates, like you can anchor Buff / Debuff with flyPlateBuffs: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/flyplatebuffs Having most of my targets information above their heads is immensely useless in world pvp and BGs and the only thing i'm missing is a WORKING DR TRACKER for nameplates, and i couldn't get any of the to work, i've tried; NamePlateAdvance2 DiminishingReturn Diminish (DR Tracker) All of these advertise to have DR tracking abilties for nameplates, yet neither of them seem to work, or just partially work with arena / target / focus frames, very unreliably aswell. Yes i do know about Gladius tracking DR in arenas, but again, that is what i need, i need an addon that can anchor an icon group to other characters heads and move around with them, just like PlateBuffs. Thanks!Lookmomfrost0 09 Mar
09 Mar Badboy alternative? Is there any other option? It used to be a nice behind-the-scene little addon but now it's just so annoying with the "click me! click me!" mouse over feature in the chat windows.Naancy1 09 Mar