Interface and Macros

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
07 Mar 2011 WoW User Interface Add-On Development Policy With the continuing popularity of World of Warcraft user interface add-ons (referred to hereafter as "add-ons") created by the community of players, Blizzard Entertainment has formalized design and distribution guidelines for add-ons. These guidelines have been put in place to ensure the integrity of World of Warcraft and to help promote an enjoyable gaming environment for all of our players - failure to abide by them may result in measures up to and including taking formal legal action. 1) Add-ons must be free of charge. All add-ons must be distributed free of charge. Developers may not create "premium" versions of add-ons with additional for-pay features, charge money to download an add-on, charge for services related to the add-on, or otherwise require some form of monetary compensation to download or access an add-on. 2) Add-on code must be completely visible. The programming code of an add-on must in no way be hidden or obfuscated, and must be freely accessible to and viewable by the general public. 3) Add-ons must not negatively impact World of Warcraft realms or other players. Add-ons will perform no function which, in Blizzard Entertainment's sole discretion, negatively impacts the performance of the World of Warcraft realms or otherwise negatively affects the game for other players. For example, this includes but is not limited to excessive use of the chat system, unnecessary loading from the hard disk, and slow frame rates. 4) Add-ons may not include advertisements. Add-ons may not be used to advertise any goods or services. 5) Add-ons may not solicit donations. Add-ons may not include requests for donations. We recognize the immense amount of effort and resources that go into developing an add-on; however, such requests should be limited to the add-on website or distribution site and should not appear in the game. 6) Add-ons must not contain offensive or objectionable material. World of Warcraft has been given a "T" by the ESRB, and similar ratings from other ratings boards around the world. Blizzard Entertainment requires that add-ons not include any material that would not be allowed under these ratings. 7) Add-ons must abide by World of Warcraft ToU and EULA. All add-ons must follow the World of Warcraft Terms of Use and the World of Warcraft End User License Agreement. 8) Blizzard Entertainment has the right to disable add-on functionality as it sees fit. To maintain the integrity World of Warcraft and ensure the best possible gaming experience for our players, Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to disable any add-on functionality within World of Warcraft at its sole discretion. 15 July 2009 Music Distribution through UI Add-Ons We have recently seen a number of User Interface Add-Ons that are making modifications to the World of Warcraft in-game music files and wanted to take a moment to go over some important points with the community in connection with this. While we are currently allowing Add-Ons that remove or replace existing sound files, keep in mind that it is illegal to distribute copyrighted materials, in this case in-game music and audio files, without authorization. One of the primary goals of the user interface is to allow players to customize their game experience and we hope to avoid making any modifications in the future that will prevent this. 13 April 2009 UI Add-On Development Policy Update On 20 March, we released the new add-on development policy to the public as an ongoing effort to help ensure add-on integrity, safety, and quality for the community. Since that time we have been in touch with many UI development communities on what the policy means to them and the continuing development of these add-ons. We would like to announce further that we are providing a sixty-day grace period beginning at the time of the initial release of the policy for UI developers to comply with the new policy. After May 19th, Blizzard Entertainment will begin to enforce the Add-on Development policy, and developers found to be in violation of this policy will be contacted directly. For more information... If you are an add-on developer and have any questions about and this User Interface Add-On Development Policy and how it pertains to the add-on that you've developed, please don't hesitate to email us at 07 Mar 2011
1h how do i get rid of this bar? please help 1h
2h XP bar bug Yo everyone, i have some trouble with my XP bar, it's filled all the time i reloaded, reset etc. nothing works, someone has an idea how to fix this? 2h
12h Mouseover announcing macro So I have this macro for casting blessings with mouseover #showtooltip Blessing of Freedom /stopcasting /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][]Blessing of Freedom How could I add to it a whisper to the target receiving it? Ofcourse without spamming the message if the spell is on cd. ThanksTomragorn3 12h
13h MaxDps rotation addon Hey, So out of curiosity I installed the MaxDps addon and the mage package to go with it. Thought i'd try out frost 1st, it said to open with frostbolt..... and it never said to use orb at anypoint in the two mins or so I tested it for on the target dummy in class hall. It also said to use flurry proc as soon as it proc'd which is incorrect as well. Then I switched to fire spec and whilst it was a bit better, i.e said use scorch when moving etc so it was at least responsive to what was going on around but the rotation was far from perfect although it got the combustion phase of the rotation correct. It also got the opener wrong. Whist I understand that i can make a custom rotation for each class, it is hardly the point of a rotation addon if I have to enter the correct rotation before It becomes useful. Anyone else have any constructive feedback regarding MaxDps addon, and are there alternatives out there that show correct rotation or very close to it?Aaeero0 13h
15h Disabling alt+tab minimising Hey all Is there a way to not make alt+tab minimise the game? i'm constantly minimising by accident from holding alt for modifiers and tab targetting. Any help is appreciatedIsz5 15h
19h Target on mouse DOWN? So im reaching out to see if anyone of you know if there is like a console command or such that would help me with my problem. My problem is that I want my raidframes/partyframes to react on the key down portion of the click not the key up. I know you can do this for keybindings in action bars but havent found that for the mouse actions. I read online and saw that Clique had a function like this, so I downloaded it and got it to work. But it only works like 50% of the time and when it doesn't, I have to /reload or re-apply the settings.. I find this inconvenient and would be much nicer if there was some blizzard function/console command that would do this instead of Clique. I am sorry if my English is not perfect. TL;DR - How to change your frames to react to key down portion of the mouseclick instead of key up? By not using Clique..Zytoon4 19h
1d Equipping Highest iLvl - Possible? Hi folks, I've got quite the dilemma, and, thus, would love to see whether there's anything related to this acquirable. My case is this: On my Demon Hunter I have an iLvl of 950 (in bags) according to to the interface: However, there is no way I can actually achieve this iLvl by using ANY combination of my items. Here's my inventory: There is no items above 300iLvl in the bank, and I do not have Void Storage on this character. Also, my Vengance weapon is lower iLvl than my Havoc weapon. Am I just an idiot and can't figure this out? In the end, for my other toons I'd also wish to know if there was an addon and/or script to equip items based on highest itemlevel, or, see a list which items produce such results. PS. AskMrRobot doesn't have that feature, I don't care about "best dps" I care about item level for PvP. Thank you in advance!Recycle15 1d
1d Weak aura 2 help Hello there :) I'm new to using weak auras, and i've found a great looking string for my rogue. The problem i have is that some of the cooldowns are greyd out and are visible when not in use. I would like to make them disappear when not in use on a target, but I can't seem to figure out how it is done - Here's an image of it, if my describtion is not that great. Thank you in advance, and be sure to comment if you don't understand itFaunn2 1d
1d Instantly moving up camera Hello. From last one week I've got a problem with camera moving. Sometimes when I move camera in any direction it instantly goes up. I tried to turn on/off vsync, triple buffering and reduce input lag but nothing helps. Any advices?Vadrendk4 1d
3d Unit Frame Placement, convert Macro to Addon Hi, I have 2 positions I like to have my player unit frames and target unit frames. One for a clean casual ui and the other for raiding. I've created 2 Macros to do this: /run PlayerFrame:ClearAllPoints() PlayerFrame:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,-470,-520) PlayerFrame:SetUserPlaced(true) /run TargetFrame:ClearAllPoints() TargetFrame:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,470,-520) TargetFrame:SetUserPlaced(true) and /run PlayerFrame:ClearAllPoints() PlayerFrame:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,-250,-420) PlayerFrame:SetUserPlaced(true) /run TargetFrame:ClearAllPoints() TargetFrame:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,250,-420) TargetFrame:SetUserPlaced(true) I want to convert these Macros to an addon form so they load automatically when i have the correct addon loaded. E.g I'm doing casual questing and then want to go raid, so I go to my addons load up all my raiding addons, reload the ui and my unit frames have moved to the desired position. However I can't work out how to convert them. I remove the /run and use but the frames do not move from where I last had them. The addon code looks like this PlayerFrame:ClearAllPoints() PlayerFrame:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,-470,-520) PlayerFrame:SetUserPlaced(true) TargetFrame:ClearAllPoints() TargetFrame:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,470,-520) TargetFrame:SetUserPlaced(true) Can anyone help me with my novice addon skills? ThanksJambai2 3d
3d Details streamer settings help Hi, trying to make my details look like this streamers: His setup is easy to manage, especially the gfx of the bars and how they update. Anyone a maestro on details? Thanks!Kyrenn2 3d
3d Hide Interface How can i hide the interface to take a nice screenshot? txDinetrath2 3d
3d ElvUI - Buffs/Debuffs Help? Hello! I play with ElvUI and it's amazing. I use it for a clean, minimalist style through some configuring. However I need a way to hide buffs/debuffs out of combat and only show when in combat automatically. I'd prefer not to use macros and instead use anything built into ElvUI. If that's not possible, Is there a simple and lightweight compatible add-on that can do this? Additionally, I'd like to hide the tool tips when hovering over NPCs but not when looking at items in my bag, bank, etc? Really need some ideas thanks! :)Roastedeyes0 3d
3d Out of range check addon? Hi, Are there any stand-alone addons out there that change the colour of your spells to red if you are out of range of a target? Thanks in advance!Minicubix2 3d
4d New to PvP New to PvP and what like help setup keyblinds right and best addon?Philprocter3 4d
4d Shadowed Unit Frames - Unit Color Name Hi guys, i have a problem with customizing my Shadowed Unit Frames Addon. I want the target unit name color in red when my target is a enemy npc or player and in blue when my target is friendly. I already looked over and over again in the settings and tried many times to find this but i had no luck. :D Hope someone can help me ...DebonoDBA88B3 4d
4d Blizzard default raid frames, increase buff count Many druids have complained about this in the past, why is the buffs displayed limited to 3? Is there any way to increase the number of displayed buffs? I have tried different addons and none worked Tried grid and healbot, they do work but the interface is hideous, I don't like it and would very much prefer to stay with the default raid frames.Milkd11 4d
5d Hide names in raid frames? Heya, Guess I'm stupid but I can't find a clean way to hide the names in raid frames. Don't wanna be pressing it every time a frame is created and preferrably not a bunch of errors slowing shiz down. Any help would be appreciated ty ty!Idno2 5d
5d raids Big CD's addon Hello, i was promoted to raid leader, so i need some addons for it if you have any advice please share, but i know i want a addon to control big CD's like divine hymn, lay on hands, etc. i need a addon to watch it's cooldowns. Thanks for help.Hunta1 5d
6d Cant Move Target Of Focus frame I had "moveanything" addon and i want to disable it but when i move focus frame the target of focus portrait does not move with the focus portrait . Had the same issue with target of target and i found a script on the internet to resolve this but i cannot find any for the target of focus ... Anyone know any script or how to resolve this ? thanks in advanceFieldmedic1 6d
6d CTRL modifier sometimes not working with 456. Hi, so I'm having issues with the ctrl modifier binds, namely ctrl+4 and ctrl+5 - they simply aren't going off. i tested them by opening the key bindings panel to try to rebind them - no luck. i've also tested ctrl+4 and ctrl+5 in browser while the issue was persistent in game - the browser was responsive. i've relogged with all the addons disabled to test, still didn't work. but i walk away from the keyboard for 10-15 minutes to find they're working just fine. i had the same issue yesterday - i rebooted my pc and everything was working ok again. yes it seems weird, but hopefully there's an obvious cause to this issue. thank you.Ensoe2 6d
6d Auto Mount/Travel form after loot Ive searched everywhere on the net and so far ive been able to find only 1 working script for automount after loot: /run local f=AtH or CreateFrame("Frame","AtH") f:SetScript("OnEvent",function() CallCompanion("MOUNT",2) end) f:RegisterEvent("LOOT_CLOSED") but how to make it work for druid travel form - so it automatically goes to flying or deer formBiofacticity1 6d
6d Battleground Objective Targets and Arena Targets Hey all, I'm having a little problem since MoP. Back then i started using arena target macros like /cast [@arena1, exists] Skull Bash; Skull Bash for better control and less focustarget switching in fight when playing arena. Since then I encountered the problem that when im playing random BGs or rated BGs that the flag- or orbcarries are adressed by the same target as the arena targets. So when im using my Skull Bash macro @arena1 in a battleground, my character either Skull Bashes the flag- or orbcarry thats assigned to @arena1 OR just simply says "Not in Range.". It's quite annoying to change my buttons everytime I switch between BGs and arena. Long story short: I'm asking Blizzard for changing the adress of those objectivetargets in battlegrounds to something else (maybe @obj1). Also, if I'm just too dumb to see that solution for this problem, I'm asking the community for that solution! (Sorry for my bad english) Greetings, DatweazelDatweazel0 6d
10 Mar WQGF bug? Hi all, recently I had to reinstall wow and all my addons, I seem to have a problem with the “world quest group finder” addon where by I used to be able to right click on invasion portals or the antorus world boss and it would show groups available and how many people were in them. Now when I right click it just zooms out on the map. Is there a setting or option or even another addon I need to run along side where I can right click the greater invasion portal to find a group? Thank youCardinál1 10 Mar
09 Mar Tracking Cooldowns and Buffs/Debuffs timers? Hey, So I came after a long break and I can't remember anything about my previous addons, I used to use a highly customisable addon for tracking cooldowns/buffs/debuffs which I had forgotten its name. Share your addons, and if you know an addon like this kindly name it.Evilworgen1 09 Mar
08 Mar Lua error - cant fix Date: 2018-03-08 12:48:06 ID: 1 Error occured in: Global Count: 1 Message: ..\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua line 306: bad argument #1 to 'lower' (string expected, got nil) Debug: [C]: ? [C]: lower() ..\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:306: handler() ..\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:619: SecureActionButton_OnClick() ..\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:659: ..\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:651 Locals: AddOns: Swatter, v7.3.1 (<%codename%>) AdvancedInterfaceOptions, v1.2.2 AngryAssignments, vv1.9.1 AucAdvanced, v7.5.5724 (TasmanianThylacine) AucFilterBasic, v7.5.5724 (TasmanianThylacine) AucFilterOutlier, v7.5.5724.5459(7.5/embedded) AucMatchUndercut, v7.5.5724.5585(7.5/embedded) AucStatHistogram, v7.5.5724 (TasmanianThylacine) AucStatiLevel, v7.5.5724 (TasmanianThylacine) AucStatPurchased, v7.5.5724 (TasmanianThylacine) AucStatSales, v7.5.5724.5598(7.5/embedded) AucStatSimple, v7.5.5724 (TasmanianThylacine) AucStatStdDev, v7.5.5724 (TasmanianThylacine) AucStatWOWEcon, v7.5.5724.5613(7.5/embedded) AucUtilAHWindowControl, v7.5.5724.5575(7.5/embedded) AucUtilAppraiser, v7.5.5724.5719(7.5/embedded) AucUtilAskPrice, v7.5.5724.5599(7.5/embedded) AucUtilAutoMagic, v7.5.5724.5686(7.5/embedded) AucUtilCompactUI, v7.5.5724.5715(7.5/embedded) AucUtilEasyBuyout, v7.5.5724.5576(7.5/embedded) AucUtilFixAH, v7.5.5724 (TasmanianThylacine) AucUtilItemSuggest, v7.5.5724.5651(7.5/embedded) AucUtilPriceLevel, v7.5.5724.5633(7.5/embedded) AucUtilScanButton, v7.5.5724.5631(7.5/embedded) AucUtilScanFinish, v7.5.5724.5720(7.5/embedded) AucUtilScanProgress, v7.5.5724.4979(7.5/embedded) AucUtilScanStart, v7.5.5724.5347(7.5/embedded) AucUtilSearchUI, v7.5.5724.5721(7.5/embedded) AucUtilSimpleAuction, v7.5.5724.5705(7.5/embedded) AucUtilVendMarkup, v7.5.5724.4828(7.5/embedded) Babylonian, v5.1.DEV.332(/embedded) Clique, vv70300-1.0.0 Configator, v5.1.DEV.431(/embedded) DBMCore, v7.3.24 DBMDefaultSkin, v DBMLDB, v DBMStatusBarTimers, v DebugLib, v5.1.DEV.337(/embedded) Decursive, v2.7.5.7 DejaCharacterStats, v730rc108 ElvUI, v10.68 ElvUIConfig, v1.05 Gatherer, v7.3.1 HandyNotes, vv1.4.15 HandyNotesLegionRaresTreasures, v1.01b LibExtraTip, v5.12.DEV.430(/embedded) LibStub, v OmniBar, vv8.1 OrderHallCommander, v1.5.14 70300 Postal, vv3.5.8 Simulationcraft, v1.9.1 Skada, v1.7.2 SlideBar, v7.3.1 (<%codename%>) SpellFlashCore, v2.1.6 Stubby, v7.5.5724 (TasmanianThylacine) TipHelper, v5.12.DEV.405(/embedded) WeakAuras, v2.5.7 WorldQuestTracker, v BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v7.3.5.70300 <none> (ck=899)Cowwder0 08 Mar
07 Mar Help with Focus modifier Macro Heya! i would be a very happy troll if i could get some help with a macro. Basically the thing i need help with is when i hold down shift modifier i want Wyvern Sting to be cast on focus target and act as normal if no modifier is held down. Dunno if it's possible to maybe add a mouseover to it aswell if there is no target and im not holding Shift down #showtooltip /cancelaura Aspect of the Turtle /cancelaura Hand of Protection /use [talent:5/1]Binding Shot;[talent:5/2]Wyvern Sting;[talent:5/3]CamouflageBeastmatsery2 07 Mar
06 Mar Tidy plates not showing " After Interrupted" Tidy plates not showing after interrupted in enemy cast bar. When I interrupt enemy, enemy cast bar not showing anything. How to fix it?Gëntlëman0 06 Mar
05 Mar SET threatShowNumeric 1 not working anymore?Lohéin0 05 Mar
05 Mar [Deleted] [Deleted]Feralheart0 05 Mar
04 Mar Castsequence macro opens Followers page I have a castsequence macro to cast some Shaman healing spells. When I use it either by clicking the action bar button or the assign key, it opens the Followers page instead of casting the spell. I've removed some parts and reduced it down to this. It also occurs for me if you just enter it directly: /castsequence reset=combat Healing Stream Totem, Healing Rain Does anybody know what's causing this? Can anyone else replicate the same behaviour? I've found that it does work as I'd expect if the spells are reversed. So it seems like a unusual bug to me: /castsequence reset=combat Healing Rain, Healing Stream TotemAndreina0 04 Mar
04 Mar Alternative to NPCScan Overlay? The addon NPCScan Overlay seems not to be updated any more, so im looking for a replacement, does anyone know a good one ?Backstabbäth6 04 Mar
03 Mar Can't change Elvui Combat Text font? I have the latest version, I just came back and it worked before. Anyone with same problem?Bista0 03 Mar
03 Mar Auto scaling player unit frame? Heyas, I had some issues with the last update and somehow lost all my configs and WA's etc. I used to have a player unit frame (just a health and mana bar) that scaled depending on zoom and I had my WA's attached to it, so they too would scale depending on how close the camera was to your toon. Problem is I can't remember how to activate it... Can't remeber if it was a Bliz function or ElvUI or Weak Auras either... Anyone know? Many Thanks, /TicTictic0 03 Mar
03 Mar Can not find addons on twitch I have not played the world of warcraft for a long time. So tonight I was going to see if there had been any new addons. My addons that I have installed are there. I can see addons on all categories. But show i choose addons just for druid or something else nothing comes up. It just stands, no results match your search criteria. But I have not entered anything. Have addons in the the game. But is boring wise I'll find someone new one day. It's on twitch.Arugath1 03 Mar
03 Mar Help making weak aura Hi I’m trying to make a few main auras one is icon to show as grey when rupture not applied and bounce, stay still but in full colour with time remaining when active and flash up when 7.2seconds left Also need icon for kingsbane to show as grey when not active, in colour with time remaining once on target and remaining cool down on the spell Last one is to show vanish when available in colour, in grey with time remaining when on cd Hopefully one of you clever bunch can help me outTanpon2 03 Mar
03 Mar How do i change the vehicle bar in ElvUI (question) Hello! So, I have been looking around for an answer but couldn't really find what I was looking for. So looking for help from you kind people of the WoW Forums! :) Basically as the title suggest. How do I change the vehicle bar in ElvUI. I guess It's bar 1 as standard, but thats not were I have binded my keys. So when I hop in to a vehicle of some sort (or something else were I have to use the specific vehicle spells). I have to click on them manually and that's not so optimal! Please help! Thanks in advance! - PixelPixelstep1 03 Mar
03 Mar Weak Auras and shared functions Hi, I am wondering if it's possible to place some shared functions between auras? For instance if I have a dynamic group and "similar" buffs to handle, I would like to avoid repeated codes. How can I do it? [TL;DR] I have made a dynamic group in Weak Auras 2. It captures different buffs from "Roll the Bones" (a Rogue ability). The buffs are explained in Wowhead ( I was inspired by Muzgu who made a simple WA dynamic group with progression bars. I have changed the previous version to reflect the fact that the buffs from Roll the Bones can have different duration depending on combo points. I'd prefer progression bars to start as full only if I applied 5 combo. I had to create a number of functions using custom triggers and custom texts and essentially ended up repeating a lot of functions which do the same thing for each buff. I was wondering if this can be optimised in WA environment. Thanks.Dilga0 03 Mar
02 Mar Pitbull4 only shows target when switching targets Howdy, I have some trouble with Pitbull4. When I click on a player or NPC, most of the times Pitbull won't show the target frame. However, when I switch from one target to another the second one will always show. I read somewhere that this could be a thing with the Prat addon, but deleting that didn't help in my case. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.Calix0 02 Mar
01 Mar New to weak aura 2 , need help ! hello, so i'm new to weak aura and i'd like to know if its possible to show when my trinket proc , i tried everything and i dont understand how to do it t_tServëurup2 01 Mar
01 Mar Need help with WeakAura 2 Hello, I am a real noob when it comes to adding addons. So i was hoping you could helping me out with WeakAura's i would like some copy and paste codes for the following. 1) Glow backdraft popup. So i cast conflagrate, a big icon pops up: he you got backdraft. Do not need conflagrate CD timer i can see that on my bars. I just want a glow backdraft 2) Glow popup for grimoire of sacrifice, when its missing. So when i do NOT cast grimoire of sacrifice, i have a big icon saying: he cast grimoire of sacrifice and when i do cast grimoire of sacrifice, the icon goos away. I just want a easy reminder to re-cast grimoire of sacrifice every 60min 3) I want a big circle around my cursor. The WoW cursor is sometimes so easy to lose track off. I saw in a method vid where a dusw had a handy circle around his cursor for easy tracking. If someone could make these codes and share these codes with me, i would be very happy! Thank you!Sinagoury2 01 Mar
01 Mar Super Spell Icon WA? Is it possible to completely replicate the look of the default blizzard spell icons into a WA icon? By this I mean an icon that displays 1. The fully colored spell icon (with charges if applicable) 2. The global cooldown sweep after the spell is cast 3. The actual cooldown line moving across the icon, with the timer counting down, while still giving a colored indication that a charge of the spell is available (if it's a spell with charges) 4. Completely greyed out when no charges are available, yet still displaying the cooldown line moving clockwise across the icon. 5. When a charge is regained, the icon regains color, but the line continues for another revolution until the second charge is regained I'm trying to make this on my shaman (specifically for a two charge lava burst), and everything I find/try either doesn't display charges, stays colored no matter what, or doesn't display the cooldown sweep at all. Any help would be appreciatedDarkmastawu1 01 Mar
01 Mar Nameplate Health Bars Missing As you can see in this picture - - my nameplates are in a kinda "Name only mode".I have no idea how i turned it on and what can i do to make it back.I have addons like details ,big/littlewigs ,quartz ,and custom textures(even if i delete them the nameplates do not show up).Any help would be greatly appreciated!Augustamesx7 01 Mar
01 Mar Elvui party/raid frames issue The issue I have is that on my party frames/raid frames whenever ever I have a shadowpriest for example going into voidform it for some reason shows up in the frame and it kinda covers half the hp bar. I don't know what these types of spells are categorized as and I've tried to fiddle around but haven't found it and since I can't see it while I display frames it's difficult to know if I'm doing right or not.Rexden0 01 Mar
01 Mar need help with simple macro need help with why this macro wont function correctly /cast [nomod] Summon Charger /cast [mod:ctrl] Blue Mechanostrider its simple, even the icons show when i press ctrl but it wont activate, really frustrated, yes ive checked there is no key bindings, and even when i press the actual ctrl key on keyboard not using my gaming mouse button the same thing, it shows the icon for the blue mech mount when i hold ctrl key on the mouse and keyboard but will not cast no matter how many times i click it. i just want a simple macro where i can cast 2 spells on 1 icon / 1 keybind, this mount is just an example as ive tried it with actuial combat spells to and it doesnt work. ive checked all the key bionding settings and there is none for a ctrl and left click.. this doing my nut right inClem3 01 Mar
28 Feb Copy WoW chat settings between characters. Hello everyone! Up until recently I've been copying my (somewhat odd) chat settings between my characters by using the following method: "copy layout-cache.txt and chat-cache.txt to other CharName folders." Basically, what this did, was it copied all my chat settings and preferences from my "template" character to all my other alts (saved me the trouble of moving my skada to access my right-most chat window (Elvui) as well as creating new chat tabs, currently using: "General, Logs, General (/1-4), Whispers, Loot". Needless to say, remaking all these tabs on every single character as well as picking what you want in what tab + moving Skada to access the right-most chat window is quite the process. Any ideas on why "layout-cache.txt" seems to have been removed, or if there are any other ways to copy your chat settings between characters? Thanks in advance for taking the time to read the post and (hopefully) respond!Guacamolé19 28 Feb
28 Feb Separate Class Power Bars (Need Help) Hello, for some time I have been trying to separate the original Blizzard Class Power Bars (e.g. Warlock Shards) from the PlayerFrame to use them in conjunction with Shadowed Unit Frames. Since the bars are hidden when their parent is hidden (PlayerFrame), I have been trying to change the parent to something else before the PlayerFrame gets hidden. If I change it to the SUF Player frame or a newly created frame I get an empty Bar texture and nothing else. If I change it to UIParent I get a correctly filled bar, but it doesn't update on changes. Example: WarlockPowerFrame:SetParent(UIParent); The only addon I know has the original Frames is Perl Classic Unit Frames. So I have tried to look at it's code and it seems like it does also change the parent and attach it to it's own frame. But it's working there and I don't know why. After trying to get this done for such a long time I have reached my limit and now I'm out of ideas on what to do. Can anyone help me get this done?Isthys0 28 Feb
28 Feb Hide player frame outside of combat Hello everyone. I'm trying to create simple addon that will hide player unit frame outside of combat and show it in combat, on target and when hurt. So far, i have this: RegisterStateDriver(PlayerFrame,"visibility","[combat][exists] show; hide") RegisterStateDriver(TargetFrame,"visibility","[combat][exists] show; hide") RegisterStateDriver(PetFrame,"visibility","[combat,@pet,exists] show;hide") As you can see, I'm missing "when hurt" part of the code. Anyone knows how to set it up? Thank you.Wilim2 28 Feb