Interface and Macros

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
07 Mar 2011 WoW User Interface Add-On Development Policy With the continuing popularity of World of Warcraft user interface add-ons (referred to hereafter as "add-ons") created by the community of players, Blizzard Entertainment has formalized design and distribution guidelines for add-ons. These guidelines have been put in place to ensure the integrity of World of Warcraft and to help promote an enjoyable gaming environment for all of our players - failure to abide by them may result in measures up to and including taking formal legal action. 1) Add-ons must be free of charge. All add-ons must be distributed free of charge. Developers may not create "premium" versions of add-ons with additional for-pay features, charge money to download an add-on, charge for services related to the add-on, or otherwise require some form of monetary compensation to download or access an add-on. 2) Add-on code must be completely visible. The programming code of an add-on must in no way be hidden or obfuscated, and must be freely accessible to and viewable by the general public. 3) Add-ons must not negatively impact World of Warcraft realms or other players. Add-ons will perform no function which, in Blizzard Entertainment's sole discretion, negatively impacts the performance of the World of Warcraft realms or otherwise negatively affects the game for other players. For example, this includes but is not limited to excessive use of the chat system, unnecessary loading from the hard disk, and slow frame rates. 4) Add-ons may not include advertisements. Add-ons may not be used to advertise any goods or services. 5) Add-ons may not solicit donations. Add-ons may not include requests for donations. We recognize the immense amount of effort and resources that go into developing an add-on; however, such requests should be limited to the add-on website or distribution site and should not appear in the game. 6) Add-ons must not contain offensive or objectionable material. World of Warcraft has been given a "T" by the ESRB, and similar ratings from other ratings boards around the world. Blizzard Entertainment requires that add-ons not include any material that would not be allowed under these ratings. 7) Add-ons must abide by World of Warcraft ToU and EULA. All add-ons must follow the World of Warcraft Terms of Use and the World of Warcraft End User License Agreement. 8) Blizzard Entertainment has the right to disable add-on functionality as it sees fit. To maintain the integrity World of Warcraft and ensure the best possible gaming experience for our players, Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to disable any add-on functionality within World of Warcraft at its sole discretion. 15 July 2009 Music Distribution through UI Add-Ons We have recently seen a number of User Interface Add-Ons that are making modifications to the World of Warcraft in-game music files and wanted to take a moment to go over some important points with the community in connection with this. While we are currently allowing Add-Ons that remove or replace existing sound files, keep in mind that it is illegal to distribute copyrighted materials, in this case in-game music and audio files, without authorization. One of the primary goals of the user interface is to allow players to customize their game experience and we hope to avoid making any modifications in the future that will prevent this. 13 April 2009 UI Add-On Development Policy Update On 20 March, we released the new add-on development policy to the public as an ongoing effort to help ensure add-on integrity, safety, and quality for the community. Since that time we have been in touch with many UI development communities on what the policy means to them and the continuing development of these add-ons. We would like to announce further that we are providing a sixty-day grace period beginning at the time of the initial release of the policy for UI developers to comply with the new policy. After May 19th, Blizzard Entertainment will begin to enforce the Add-on Development policy, and developers found to be in violation of this policy will be contacted directly. For more information... If you are an add-on developer and have any questions about and this User Interface Add-On Development Policy and how it pertains to the add-on that you've developed, please don't hesitate to email us at WoWUI@blizzard.com.Takralus0 07 Mar 2011
27m UI for healer Is there something like tidyplates that helps me tracking buffs AND works in dungeons/raids? Blizzard UI is disgusting, bars are either too thin or too thick, impossible to customize and I can't track my HoTs or buffs. I really have no idea why they disable tidyplates and similar in dungeons, it just prevents me from ever playing healer.Schizoid3 27m
44m Macros updates for 7.3.5 Please add more space for macros (double or triple of current amount) per character OR in case you you don't want to "waste" disc spare for us then change current "general and character specific space" to general and class specific" so that all characters of same class on our accounts will share macros. Most people that play many characters of same class just copy macros from their main anyway. Increase the limit of letters for each macro from 255 to like double or triple too. It's annoying to be forced to shorten macros as much as possible to make them fit making them unreadable in case there is need for fixing. While there are AddOns that do that I don't think this is a good thing to be forced to download external addons for such thing especially considering there are nice perks of using "build-in" memory like being able to copy character to PTR and then just (manually, but would be good if it was automated process...) copy your macros out of retail and you are done with PTR setup. Or when some people play or different computers. Per character macro space is as big as it was 12y ago and we didn't have dual or triple or quad specs like we do now... srsly.Zbir24 44m
1h Need help on macro reset Hello. I am trying to make an AoE macro for frost DK where i first cast RW followed by Frostscythe. Now i have no problem having these on different keys, i just wanted to try and make a combined macro but for some reason i cant make it reset after 18 sec. The idea was to add in enough Frostscythe so i could just spam the macro, and as soon as RW was back up the macro would reset. Any idea why this dont happen? #showtooltip /castsequence reset=18 Remorseless Winter, Frostscythe, Frostscythe, Frostscythe, Frostscythe, Frostscythe, Frostscythe, Frostscythe, Frostscythe, Frostscythe, Frostscythe, Frostscythe, FrostscytheDïva2 1h
1h Addon rules Hey, i want to code an addon that does so that when one of our healers whisper me something like "innervate" it will cast innervate on them. Now my question is if thats allowed? I looked at ToS and couldnt find anything that says its not allowed, but i dont want a ban so im asking here to be sure. If its not allowed please show me where it states that. Thanks in advanceMellyndia2 1h
12h Using Mouselook as a modifier in a macro Hello, I've been trying to make a macro casting Angelic Feather depending on Mouselook. Practically, I don't want Angelic Feather to spawn under my hidden cursor when I mouselook around. I found the API function IsMouselooking(). In game, /print IsMouselooking() returns true when I'm right-click looking, else false. I'd rather have something that returns true for both right-click and left-click looking, else false, but that's not where I'm having troubles. (yet) In a macro, the API functions aren't recognized. /cast [IsMouselooking(), @player][@cursor] Angelic Feather Simply doesn't work, returning an error message in chat. Using a full-on script, I'm stuck with not being able to change bindings in combat. Any ideas ?Plomate4 12h
15h I can't view the damage i dealt HELP ! I installed some addons which i think had impact on the damage dealt thing .. when i hit an npC i deal damage but can't see the damage i caused .. i tried deleting the addons and the cache folder in the worldofwarcraft folder but nothing changed :( HELP PLEASEMâmbâ3 15h
20h Void Shift Looking for some macro help please Im trying to set up a macro that will target my healer (in 3v3 arena) and cast Void Shift. Would be cool if it could be sequenced with dispersion afterwards but dont know if thats possible? Do I need to target healer by name, party1, focus? You prob guessed Im newish to this and getting myself into a mess with it. Any help much appreciated. ThanksCables0 20h
20h Help with Healbot This addon is sometimes really disappointing for not showing some debuffs. This time its Chilled Blood from Coven of Shivarras. Does anyone know how to add that there? Im trying this other addon called VuhDo that does show them but is otherwise so messy that i dont like it.Peonyblossom2 20h
21h Removing spell tooltips Is there a way to completely turn off spell tooltips on the UI? I know there is an option under the help section to turn off beginner tooltips, but it still shows one when you mouse over a spell. I'd like to remove this if possible. Is there an addon that can do it? Thanks :)Takana3 21h
1d Creating a buff on Vuhdo How? Hey guys, i'm trying to create a new buff on Vuhdo. The 2pc on tier 21 for MW monks. Tranquil Mist. but im not that experienced with the addon and im not sure how to ? can anyone tell me how i can create it?Kaméhameha3 1d
1d how to make ElvUI look like default WoW? so i always liked having the unit frames next to my character, however it always made me angry that it was never perfectly lined up, my friends recommended me elvui and i installed it but i abslutely hate how it looks. is there any way to make elv ui look like default wow whilst also being able to use the grid/lock feature?Inokai3 1d
1d Clean and minimalistic UI - Help! I've been trying to keep my OCD under control by creating a minimalistic UI. I've recently come across a video on YouTube with the type of UI I'd love to have (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAvN5NtwDQw&t=83s). It's just really clean and simple. I don't really care if it doesn't fit the UI of a hardcore raider since I'm more of a casual player myself. Despite my efforts, I just can't get the UI to look even remotely the same. Can someone help (addons uses would be a start, and maybe some info on how to set them up)? Thanks in advance! :DDafalghan1 1d
1d Addons not saving settings/ unable too change settings I've come to notice that my addons are not saving their settings. By saving I mean that with some addons I can't even change settings. The drop down menus from the addon "Grid" for instance don't work. If I check a box and open the addon again the setting will be reversed. I have another addon called "Visual heal" which has a configure mode that's activated by checking a box in the addon interface but checking said box does nothing. I've searched for similar issues and I tried giving ownership of the World of Warcraft folder to my windows user, that also didn't work. I activated inheritance and gave ownership to my windows user recursively to all folders and files inside the WoW folder. I even deleted the WTF folder, the addons still didn't "save" their settings and changing settings didn't work. The "read only" box for my WoW folder is checked but as far as I know, windows 10 works that way. You have to instead grant ownership of the folder to you in order to be able to write to it. (I've tried changing that but the option reverts automatically), that's when I tried granting ownership of the folder instead. I've tried the scan/repair feature on the battle net app, no problems were found with my WoW installation. I made sure that WoW is always "running as administrator" too. I came back from a 10 month break so I don't even know when things stopped working.Thosegurlz3 1d
1d Personal Resource Bar - Lock in place Hi, I was wondering if anybody knows how to set Personal Resource Bar in place and additionally move it vertically. I've found two Cvar's providing such functionality. It does seem to lock it to some extent, but when you drag your mouse all the way down the bar goes up anyway. SetCVar ("nameplateSelfTopInset", .52) SetCVar ("nameplateSelfBottomInset", .42) Thanks in advance!Ðaste2 1d
2d Addon data to new PC Hello! I just got a new PC and have installed WoW on it. I used an USB to move my WoW addons from the old to the new PC, but none of my settings in the addons remain. I didn't copy the folders starting with "Blizzard_" in them. Do I need to copy these to get the changes I had made in the addons on my new PC? Thanks for any help!Bozso2 2d
2d tidyplates - can't change theme basically, the theme (by default) is set to neon. it won't let me click the arrow button to change it to something else. i've tried reinstalling it but it didn't work.. what to do?Lysene14 2d
2d Healbot Basic Layout Hello, I'm looking for help with setup healbot with basic layout. For party 5man: ... So important is Tank start from right side, healer next to and then DPS For raid 25man: ... So, players set 5 in single line (5columns) number of lines depend of raid size: 5member - 1 line 10member - 2 lines 15member - 3 lines and so on Pets always in last group starting from right like on graphic model. I'll be very thankful for help I was trying to this by myself but always had problems with some horizontal/verical sets and with assign frame (Heal Group -> Frames) I want to keep them all in Frame1, but tanks run away for new lines always I don't know why. Pleas help me with basic layout just set frames how I saw on graphic. And 1more question, can I set HB like if 5man use profile1 else use profile raid? ThanksMehegroths0 2d
2d Lua Errors in the appearance tab I just started getting Lua Errors when viewing appearance sets tab. Beofre you go on how resetting UI will sort it out let me say it wont. I tried full UI reset, deleting WTF, cache and interface as well as virtualstore hidden folders. Message: ...ce\AddOns\Blizzard_Collections\Blizzard_Wardrobe.lua:2840: attempt to get length of local 'variantSets' (a number value) Time: 08/28/17 00:38:29 Count: 1 Stack: ...ce\AddOns\Blizzard_Collections\Blizzard_Wardrobe.lua:2840: attempt to get length of local 'variantSets' (a number value)Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:204: in function <Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:203> [C]: ? ...ce\AddOns\Blizzard_Collections\Blizzard_Wardrobe.lua:2840: in function `GetVariantSets' ...ce\AddOns\Blizzard_Collections\Blizzard_Wardrobe.lua:3303: in function `SelectSet' ...ce\AddOns\Blizzard_Collections\Blizzard_Wardrobe.lua:3058: in function <...ce\AddOns\Blizzard_Collections\Blizzard_Wardrobe.lua:3039> [C]: in function `SetShown' ...ce\AddOns\Blizzard_Collections\Blizzard_Wardrobe.lua:700: in function `WardrobeCollectionFrame_SetTab' ...ce\AddOns\Blizzard_Collections\Blizzard_Wardrobe.lua:660: in function <...ce\AddOns\Blizzard_Collections\Blizzard_Wardrobe.lua:659> Locals: errorMessage = "...ce\AddOns\Blizzard_Collections\Blizzard_Wardrobe.lua:2840: attempt to get length of local 'variantSets' (a number value)" DisplayMessageInternal = <function> defined @Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:187 MESSAGE_TYPE_ERROR = 0Athas4 2d
2d VuhDo + Macros Hiya, not really sure how to word this properly, so might be a bit confusing. I use VuhDo as a Discipline Priest for both healing and damaging, so have no need to use macros as everything I need is key bound to my mouse and depending on whether I'm mousing over a enemy or an ally each mouse button does different things - which is how I want it. However, I was wondering, is there any way I can make a macro which will auto fire my Upper Karazhan on use ring? The Ring of Collapsing Futures. Not a massive issue if I can't as it does barely any damage, but it'd still be awesome. I want to set it so it auto uses the ring if I cast Smite. I've tried making a IF command and stuff like that which I've noticed either I'm doing completely wrong - or you can't use them in macros (been a while since I used this sort of thing). Here's what I attempted using: =IF(Smite,/use Ring of Collapsing Futures,IF(Penance,/use Ring of Collapsing Futures,/cast Power Word: Shield)) The idea behind it was IF Smite or Penance were casting, the ring would be used, but obviously I had to put an option for if they weren't casting, so threw in power word shield. Luckily this doesn't actually work though, because it would just constantly spam me with a shield :P Any ideas/tips for how I might be able to make this work would be awesome - otherwise I'll just ignore the ring. Cheers in advance!Náyrú3 2d
3d Pull Timer macro without DBM Hey, Title says all. Can someone help me with a countdown macro without the use of addons like DBM? I tried to create one myself but I didn't get it to work. Would be nice to have like a 5 second countdown.Revorgus9 3d
3d Warbreaker macro Hello, I was trying to macro my warbreaker, but it acts strange The macro I use is /cast Avatar /cast Battlecry /castsequence Warbreaker, [player] Ravager I have tried many things but it always casts Ravager before Warbreaker. Could anyone help me so it casts Warbreaker first?Branakhan1 3d
3d Not possible to macro Spell Lock properly There is no way to create a spell lock macro for the same spell that you get if you drag it to the action bar. Try it yourself: /cast Spell Lock(Special Ability) has a different tooltip compared to the one u drag to the bar. This makes it impossible to create a focus macro for the spell, and the direct spell has other LoS restrictions than when macroed. With the direct spell the LoS is taken from your pet, while the macroed spell takes the LoS from the character. /cast Spell Lock and /cast Command Demon does not work either.Nuarikukkoxx7 3d
4d Macro/Addon to join a premade group Hi, I like to farm mounts and to do so for raid drops I share the lockouts by creating a premade group and then joining with my other characters. Since I use a decent amount of character to do it I try to speed the process as much as possible and I was wondering if there is a script or a way to apply to a premade group without actually toggling the interface and searching etc. Basically I found this macro /run C_LFGList.CreateListing (469, "Name of the Group", 0, 0, "", "Hello! This is the description of my group!", true, false) to instantly create a group and put it into autoaccept and was wondering if it was possible to make the complementary version of looking for that very specific group and applying to it given that it will always have the same name, id etc. Thanks for the help in advance, hope my request was understandable! TL:DR= is there a macro/addon to automatically apply to a group created by /run C_LFGList.CreateListing (469, "Name of the Group", 0, 0, "", "Hello! This is the description of my group!", true, false)? (Assuming the group will always be existent since I'm the one creating it and it will always have the same name/id).Kneel0 4d
4d ElvUI chat options! help pls so theres this thing that has been bugging me alot recently, i want the chat to fade away and only apear once it is used say someone says something or sends a whisper is there any way of doing that? i tried turning on the "Fade Chat" option but it doesnt seem to do anything thanks!Inokai1 4d
4d curse client and dbm for a few days now ive been getting message about my dbm being outdated. first it was 7.3.8 then 7.3.11 alpha or whatever. the curse client doesnt seem to have the new version. am I missing something or is curse client order 66'd ?Ðall3 4d
4d The mysterious addon... Hi folks, I was wondering if anyone knew what addon what this ? https://imgur.com/a/dBVLX The one on the left, with all his CD (time warp, etc...) Best regards,Tolsadus16 4d
4d is curse client gone? i got a new pc, i like to istal curse client but its not there anymore? it is now ' Twitch Desktop App' ? i try to download it but my anti virus (norton) advise me to not instal it, only if i know for sure it is trusted. Anyone knows if its the next lvl app and it is ok to dowload it?Hanzaba20 4d
5d is there a way to make details! only show my dps? Hi there i was wondering if anybody can help me .. I have just started to play this char and my dps is crap but i like to see my dps improve over time and see what rotation works and what doesn't ect only prob is other players with nice stats /ilvl really squash me in dps and well i feel utter crap lol. Is there a way to make details addon only show my own personal dps? i know recount does but when i check logs the dps is really off. Thanks!Xeevslock0 5d
5d Help with nameplates macro Hey so im trying to turn this script into addon -C_NamePlate.SetNamePlateFriendlySize(100, 30) but it doesnt work.Basically resizing friendly nameplates making them smaller.Thanks alot.Dotdotcom3 5d
5d Blizzard Name Plates Lua Error Greetings, My gf started having interface issue during raids (M Antorus High Command). All buttons become unresponsive (e.x. grid but also the basic ones 1-0, F1-F12, etc). Here is what we managed to catch from Lua errors: AddOns\Blizzard_NamePlates\Blizzard_NamePlates.lua:514: Usage: UnitAura("unit", [index] or ["name", "rank"][, "filter"]) Time: 12/10/17 23:12:29 Count: 114620 Interface\FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:654: Usage: UnitDistanceSquared("unit") Time: 12/10/17 23:12:30 Count: 754289Beatrixe0 5d
5d Help me out w/ raid-style party frames After disabling and then deleting all my addons/cache/WTF to no avail, I'm forced to seek help. What I'm trying to achieve is dead simple: I'd like the default raid-style Blizzard frames to only appear when I'm in small party groups (i.e. =<5), while when in actual raids, I'd rely on my Shadowed UnitFrames. The reason for wanting this is that I want to move the raid-style frames somewhere near the center of my UI for arena, but don't want a gigantic, raid-sized rectangle of frames there when doing Antorus or whatever. Am I missing something, or isn't that the point of the built-in "Use Raid-Style Party Frame" option? For whatever reason, even when enabling this and using the above criteria, the frames visualize even in actual raid-sized groups of 20+ people, resulting in the aforementioned blob of frames in the middle of my screen... Please to help!Jacklin4 5d
5d Enemy Health bars Hello I have a problem with the enemy health bars only to my paladin the enemy health bar is not following the camera when i draw down so the enemy heath bar is stucking on top and on big bossed(for example) i need to up the whole camera to see the enemy Hp bar while to my rest 4 characters the health bar always following my camera when i draw it down so i can see the enemy bar always.Anyone who can help me(don't answer me like all ppl about the shift+V and V e.t.c i don't mean that i dont want to activate or diactivate them)Zyanaa4 5d
5d 3 honor talents in 1 macro As stated in the title. I'd like to have a macro that looks like the one below. Is it possible for honor talents? I've unsuccessfully tried 'htalent' and 'pvptalent'. #showtooltip /cast [talent: 3/1] Curse of Tongues /cast [talent: 3/2] Curse of Weakness /cast [talent: 3/3] Curse of Fragility Thank you in advance.Mindx12 5d
5d Question about using Hotkeynet Hi guys,i recently bought a second wow account in order to multibox, and since i'm new to this type of thing, i saw a video, in which he said to use a macro program called hotkeynet. Using said program can be considered a bannable offense or is it ok to use to control manually a duo of characters?Varkgorak7 5d
5d Default raid frames automatic profile switch I'm wondering if there's any way to make it so that Blizzard's raid frames automatically switch profiles based on the number of people in the raid. For example: from 5 to 15 people activate profile "A", from 25 to 40 people activate profile "B" etc. You have to do it manually and it's quite annoying if you constantly run random BGs. Even an AddOn would do, any suggestions? Edit: Typos.Yiskah22 5d
6d Help with Warlock macro Hello! I try to put these 4 spells into a macro (if possible in this order): Unstable Affliction Agony Corruption Drain Soul I've tried castsequence, but always cast the fisrst no matter what order I applied. Pls help. ThanksIcmp1 6d
6d Get detailed level of party member Is there a way to get a more detailed level info from a player? Instead of just 21 you get 21.573, or "Level 21 (57.3%)"? I'm trying to build an addon that shows that info about a party member when hovering mouse over its portrait.Squty3 6d
6d Alternative to table.insert()? Im trying to add a value to an array and so used the code: table.insert(myarray, 1, "hey") Although after noticing this doesn't work i looked it up on wow programming and it says it was removed in patch 6.0 so does anyone know of any alternatives? Thanks in advance!Aletesh3 6d
09 Dec Looking for a item switch Addon Hi There, I'm looking for a Addon that shows me on Char window which items i can use for that speziell spot. Like when i click on head it will show me all my items on my bag i can use for that spot. Thx for helpFeiniel4 09 Dec
09 Dec AB1 getting reset all the time My AB1 frequently gets all its elements removed, and if I try to place them back, it's mirrored with AB3. The only solution I've found is to restart the game, which i can't do in the middle of a dungeon or raid. Any solutions? I'm using Dominos, but the same problem appeared with Bartender 4 and standard Blizzard AB.Flagged0 09 Dec
09 Dec elvUI/Tukui or manual? just wondered what you guys all prefer and why? do you like the package addons or do you like to pick the individual elements and configure them seperatly? Ive been using elvUI but since it changed Im now having second thoughts, and wonder why wow dont just make there own addons for peopleCluid0 09 Dec
08 Dec Loot macro Is it possible to bind a hotkey to loot dead targets? i.e, you kill something, press that key and it loots them. I couldnt find anything, except Blizzard barring said key, I thought maybe you forummers know a bit more than a lowly Goblin Rogue =] Cheers!Kerkniving3 08 Dec
08 Dec help with a macro is there any1 who can add icy veins to this macro so it works with frozen orb /cast [modifier:alt] frozen orb; cone of cold thx for any help!Icèy8 08 Dec
08 Dec Weak auras, force aura icon disappear I'm trying to show an animation when Stone Heart buff comes up but I would like the animation to just "visit". Event and Status triggers have the option for hiding the animation after X seconds but not Aura. The Aura is stuck on the screen until the buff is removed. Is there any way to do this? For clarification: Ring proccs -> I get the buff [Stone Heart] -> play intro animation (fade in) -> immediately play the outro animation (fade out) even if the buff is still present I've already checked google and class discord and they could only offer me the typical version where the buff icon stays on screen until the buff is removed. Thanks and much love!Thedice1 08 Dec
08 Dec AddOns that communicate with external applications Are we allowed to use or create AddOns that for example put some information on screen that something outside WoW (an external application) reads? What about addons that write to SavedVariables and it is read by an external application upon leaving the game for something different than making a backup?Ikechi8 08 Dec
08 Dec Addon Blocker Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me find a specific addon. I'm not much for addons myself (I only use dbm) so I don't really know how to go about searching for it. Basically what I would like to have is an addon that blocks people from accessing any and all information about my character not provided to them by the game by default, such as my dps or ilvl items I keep in my inventory. I found that on higher ilvls in dungeons and raids there is a lot of toxicity and people giving you hard time for not being a super incredible player. It honestly takes a lot of enjoyment out of the game for lower-skill players like me, so I'd like to limit the amount of ammunition these people have against me. If anyone knows of a way to help me deal with that, I'd appreciate the help.Shannth3 08 Dec
08 Dec Alternate Power Bar Text Is there a way to always show the Alternate Power Bar text? At the moment, it's just shows during mouse over, have to hover it for the text to show. Thats quite annoying in my opinion, as I wished the numbers always could show. I have tryed with Display > Status Text but no luck there either. Tryed addon such as BetterPOwerBarAlt, not luck there either. Using MoveAnything, theres no option for the text in there either. Any help is much appreciated!Jaedrius4 08 Dec
08 Dec ui need some help whit good ui prefer clean 1 not messy 1Tuskhs2 08 Dec