Interface and Macros

07 Mar 2011 WoW User Interface Add-On Development Policy With the continuing popularity of World of Warcraft user interface add-ons (referred to hereafter as "add-ons") created by the community of players, Blizzard Entertainment has formalized design and distribution guidelines for add-ons. These guidelines have been put in place to ensure the integrity of World of Warcraft and to help promote an enjoyable gaming environment for all of our players - failure to abide by them may result in measures up to and including taking formal legal action. 1) Add-ons must be free of charge. All add-ons must be distributed free of charge. Developers may not create "premium" versions of add-ons with additional for-pay features, charge money to download an add-on, charge for services related to the add-on, or otherwise require some form of monetary compensation to download or access an add-on. 2) Add-on code must be completely visible. The programming code of an add-on must in no way be hidden or obfuscated, and must be freely accessible to and viewable by the general public. 3) Add-ons must not negatively impact World of Warcraft realms or other players. Add-ons will perform no function which, in Blizzard Entertainment's sole discretion, negatively impacts the performance of the World of Warcraft realms or otherwise negatively affects the game for other players. For example, this includes but is not limited to excessive use of the chat system, unnecessary loading from the hard disk, and slow frame rates. 4) Add-ons may not include advertisements. Add-ons may not be used to advertise any goods or services. 5) Add-ons may not solicit donations. Add-ons may not include requests for donations. We recognize the immense amount of effort and resources that go into developing an add-on; however, such requests should be limited to the add-on website or distribution site and should not appear in the game. 6) Add-ons must not contain offensive or objectionable material. World of Warcraft has been given a "T" by the ESRB, and similar ratings from other ratings boards around the world. Blizzard Entertainment requires that add-ons not include any material that would not be allowed under these ratings. 7) Add-ons must abide by World of Warcraft ToU and EULA. All add-ons must follow the World of Warcraft Terms of Use and the World of Warcraft End User License Agreement. 8) Blizzard Entertainment has the right to disable add-on functionality as it sees fit. To maintain the integrity World of Warcraft and ensure the best possible gaming experience for our players, Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to disable any add-on functionality within World of Warcraft at its sole discretion. 15 July 2009 Music Distribution through UI Add-Ons We have recently seen a number of User Interface Add-Ons that are making modifications to the World of Warcraft in-game music files and wanted to take a moment to go over some important points with the community in connection with this. While we are currently allowing Add-Ons that remove or replace existing sound files, keep in mind that it is illegal to distribute copyrighted materials, in this case in-game music and audio files, without authorization. One of the primary goals of the user interface is to allow players to customize their game experience and we hope to avoid making any modifications in the future that will prevent this. 13 April 2009 UI Add-On Development Policy Update On 20 March, we released the new add-on development policy to the public as an ongoing effort to help ensure add-on integrity, safety, and quality for the community. Since that time we have been in touch with many UI development communities on what the policy means to them and the continuing development of these add-ons. We would like to announce further that we are providing a sixty-day grace period beginning at the time of the initial release of the policy for UI developers to comply with the new policy. After May 19th, Blizzard Entertainment will begin to enforce the Add-on Development policy, and developers found to be in violation of this policy will be contacted directly. For more information... If you are an add-on developer and have any questions about and this User Interface Add-On Development Policy and how it pertains to the add-on that you've developed, please don't hesitate to email us at WoWUI@blizzard.com.Takralus0 07 Mar 2011
26 Apr UI changes coming in 7.2 From our latest PTR Patch Notes: User Interface You can now assign a specialization to an equipment set in the Equipment Manager. An “Open All” button has been added to the mailbox. You can now preview an ensemble set by CTRL-clicking it. Spellbook Spells that haven’t been moved to an action bar are highlighted in the spellbook. Mousing over a spell highlights it on your action bar, making it easier to locate. Pet spells can now be dragged onto the player action bar. Quick Join Auto Accept: A setting has been added to allow friends and guild members to instantly join your queues without a confirmation. This setting is located in Interface Options -> Social. Group tooltips now show the available roles and if auto accept is enabled. Right click a Quick Join group to whisper a member of that group. Aerythlea13 26 Apr
3h Calendar - event status with comment Hey everyone, I am looking for an Calendar addon that will let me write a comment when I set my status to an event. For example why am I tentative/declined. So the officers can see why I may not attend.Nebsterr0 3h
12h /run DepositReagentBank() not working -snip-Tazic1 12h
12h Icons for Macros and Equip.Manager Hi there everyone, my question might sound a bit strange but here I am... Whenever we create a new setup of gear on the Equipment Manager tab, or whenever we create a new Macro, we are asked to pick up an icon regarding that. Amost all of the times I would pick up the icon related to the ability (macro tab) or the icon related to a certain ability used by the gear I am using (equip. manager tab). However we are always presented with an "unlimited" choices through a massive list of icons. Checking everything, line/column by line/column, is a hard job and most of the times my eyes betray me. Is there some kind of command/way to find a certain icon a bit faster??Sighuman1 12h
1d Macro for Highlord's return (mage tower tank) Hi, need some help making a couple of macros. First one is to moonfire Tormenting eyes if they exist, otherwise moonfire current target. Second one is to interrupt Inquisitor no matter who is my current target. Would appreciate any help. Thanks.Ashylarry1 1d
1d Missing/Disappearing Arena Frames since patch 7.0.3. So. I've been in contact with GM, but we didnt solve this issue. Long story short. Whenever I enter an arena game, I can see the enemy arena frames under the minimap. But as soon as the gates opens, they dissapear. GM recommended me to try this macro: ... Then something wierd happend. I entered an arena match. And I saw the enemy frames, Druid, Rogue, Priest. And when the gates opened, the priest frame disappear. But the rogue and druid were still there, but grey-marked, and they were in stealth. But as soon as they came out of stealth, the frames disappeard. So the frames are like, backwards: If stealthed = frames shown, but grey marked If not stealthed = frames not shown at all. And the problem is only on this character. Not on any of my other... Edit; This also affectes BG's, for example the flag carrier in WSG aint shown, or the orb-holder in kotmongu. Any suggestions? Any fixes or macro advice?Ryssfemma10 1d
2d What is this ui? I saw a very neat ui in some video that i was looking for but fail to find, i made a screenshot https://ibb.co/kkBU3F. Could someone tell me what is this guy using? I like that spells are placed in the bottom center and you have to big frames left and right, the group / raid frames are also very nice, anyways if anyone knows what it is please let us know, its one of the best i saw ;)Neavha2 2d
2d Help: Vuhdo Opacity Hi. I could use some help with Vuhdo. Since Grid2 isn't really working at the moment I thought it is a good time to finally try out Vuhdo. So far I'm pleased with it but one thing really annoys me. I'm using a solid bar color (dark grey) with a red background to show the health deficit of a unit. So my problem with this is: When an unit is out of range (or has any other opacity effect active), Vudho fades the background and health bar separately resulting in a dark red healthbar which is very distracting. Isn't there an option to fade the unit as a whole thus resulting in transparent grey (health) and transparent red (deficit/background) parts? http://i.imgur.com/hTVn9CD.jpgDeathleap0 2d
2d No floating damage text on targets? Can't get floating combat text for enemies for some bizzare reason, I've tried everything I can think of including disabling every addon, deleting my wtf folder and cache folder, straight up directly editing the cvars, nothing, I can not get damage text to display again and it's driving me up the wall, anyone know how to fix this? The most bizzare thing being that damage to me and healing to me are still just fine for combat text, only damage is refusing to displayKïnkywalrus9 2d
2d Addons and curse Hey guys. How can I be 100 % sure im on the right curse site, when im going to download addons?Kaliana6 2d
3d PNG Support Can you please offer PNG support for addons? BLP and TGA formats take 10-20 times more space, and it's very noticeable when you work on a design heavy addon. Thank you.Songzee0 3d
4d Macro for toggle WA view I have a set to track my DOTs on raids but I dont wanna see them on world content and dungeon adds. So is it possible to make macro to toggle my set on and off with 1 click?Eotrix5 4d
4d WA for equipped trinkets Hello, I've been looking for a WA similar to this: https://wago.io/VJTnFhMSf Or rather, exactly like it, but also showing currently equipped trinkets aswell. Just a couple of icons showing which I'm using atm. Thank you in advance.Tiamek1 4d
4d Macro doesnt work for Pala, works for Warr Hello Forum, this is my first time here so pleas be kind. My problem is that the macro i made for my pala doesnt work while the same type of macro i made for my warrior works just fine. -Pala macro /cast Greating Blessing of Kings /cast Divine Shield /cast Eye for an Eye /cast Divine Shield /cast Blessing of Freedon /cast Blessing of Protection /cast Shield of Vengeance -Warr macro /cast Bloodbath /cast Blood Fury /cast Berserker Rage /cast Battle Cry /cast Enraged Regeneration /cast Commanding Shout On the warrior macro, my character casts all the Skills i wrote as /cast while the paladin only casts the first one. What might be the cause of this issue? Can you fix it if its possible? thanks alot -BétinaBétina1 4d
5d Unstable Affliction in WeakAuras Hey ho, since they changed Unstable Affliction I don't get how to track it nicely with WeakAuras. I hope you guys can help me. Is there any possibility to show the "stacks" of UA? How many times I have applied it?Yunipa1 5d
6d fury warrior macro O.o hey guys can some one trow me some usefull macros 1 button would be very nice :PSuklaamonni1 6d
17 May Druid Travel Form - Macro Help! Hi, Recently I purchased the glyph for Cheetah however, since Blizz have merged Travel Form I can no longer choose to use it. I know about the Tomb for Stag Form but Cheetah does not work? Is there a macro out there which will allow me to use Travel Form as the Cheetah rather than flyable??Liadori1 17 May
17 May Boss banner not working. So I have been trying to get my boss banner to work now for like, 5-6 months. This is the thing that pops up after you have killed a boss that shows what everyone in the group looted. I've tried disabling every addon but that doesn't work and I really cba reinstalling wow for it to work. Is there any script/option that enables/disables it that I have missed?Héhexd0 17 May
17 May Can't see my AddOns button. Hello I just started playing again today after a year and my issue is that I cannot see my Addons button in the characters screen. First of all, I do only have one wow folder, 2nd of all, none of the addons are out of date as I downloaded them today so they all should work properly. So I'm kind of stuck right now. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.Greatbe25 17 May
16 May Pre-legion nameplates Ok heres the thing, Im used to play with blizzard classic ui for over 8 years, the "new" nameplates are absolut disaster ... that !@#$ is exactly why the website called curse exist... for people who wants to modify I WANT PRE LEGION NAMEPLATES BACK AND I WANT IT NOW BLIZZARD IM LOOKING AT YOUQuintero8 16 May
16 May WQGF modification Hey there, just wanted to ask. Is there a way to modify WQGF to search groups only on PvE realms? Like there is this option in addon manu tho it only works on PvE realms, but I'd like it on PvP realms too. Got tired of random 110DHs ganking my 100+ alts or even dying doing invasions to even unintended cleave damage of 110s.Zbir1 16 May
16 May Script or Addon for character portrait Wondering if anyone can tell me which script is this http://i.imgur.com/hyE72dd.jpg Color background and hp appears in percentage on the top where the name was and the mana or the energy with big number.Nyhmbo1 16 May
16 May Any idea how to fix this Lua Error? Message: Interface\AddOns\Prat-3.0\modules\PlayerNames.lua:1480: Cannot find a library instance of "AceTab-3.0". Time: 05/16/17 17:13:31 Count: 1 Stack: [C]: in function `error' ...ator\Libs\LibItemUpgradeInfo-1.0\LibStub\LibStub.lua:38: in function `LibStub' Interface\AddOns\Prat-3.0\modules\PlayerNames.lua:1480: in function `TabComplete' Interface\AddOns\Prat-3.0\modules\PlayerNames.lua:948: in function `OnModuleEnable' Interface\AddOns\Prat-3.0\addon\modules.lua:182: in function <Interface\AddOns\Prat-3.0\addon\modules.lua:174> (tail call): ? [C]: ? [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5> (tail call): ? ...xternal\Wildpants\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:558: in function `EnableAddon' ...xternal\Wildpants\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:571: in function `EnableAddon' ...xternal\Wildpants\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:651: in function <...xternal\Wildpants\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636> [C]: in function `LoadAddOn' Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:420: in function `UIParentLoadAddOn' Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:443: in function `CombatLog_LoadUI' Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1058: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:953> Locals: <none>Addon: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/prat-3-0Ashley0 16 May
16 May Switch Between Addon Settings Hello Guys, I have a question since I couldn't find a solution that is still working using google. After Bellulars Video on Console Port I set up my addons for playing with a controller to level alts, do my world quests etc. And I have a second profile for raiding etc. where it's simply required to have additional interface panels like raid frames showing and different action bars etc. A few years ago there was an addon called reflux that could save whole addon properties to quickly switch between two completely different setups. Since Reflux didn't get an update since early WoD I'm looking for an alternative other than annoyingly replace WTF folders everytime I want to switch between setups. Anyone an idea?Gwelwenant0 16 May
16 May [BUG] interface switched spec (!) Last night I had PC hard reset. I didn't log back. Now when I logged noticed that all binds I have are in different spec now. For example my macros for demonology spells, artifact etc. now are in affliction and all from affliction are in demonology. destro seems to be untouched. what can I do? Manually change all binds? :<Querkle0 16 May
16 May Weakauras Problems. LUA Errors This is my Lua Error: Message: integer overflow attempting to store -1.#IND Time: 09/21/16 18:07:46 Count: 1809 Stack: [C]: in function `format' [string "return function()..."]:3: in function `triggerFunc' Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:494: in function `ScanEvents' Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:856: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:854> Locals: (*temporary) = "%i" (*temporary) = -1.#IND What is wrong? and how do I fix it?Puns3 16 May
16 May Top Addons List - Legion Hi everyone! I wasn't sure where to post this and a list of a variety addons didn't seem to be best placed in the interface section so here it is! I made a list of my favourite addons, with a few extras thrown in: https://www.bredishbunch.com/home/wow-legion-addons My intention with this is to create a useful list of addons that almost any player can get something out of. I'm also hoping that it'll provide a good list for newer players to build from, as it does cover a wide range of different addon applications. I've had some good feedback so far on the WoW subreddit (https://redd.it/6b0d26) and wanted to extend this to the wider EU community. I want to make this list as useful as possible, and whilst it's not an exhaustive list (it is largely my opinion after all!) I do appreciate any comments/feedback that you may have. This is not intended as an advertisement, just as a resource that the WoW player base will find useful.Truecalling27 16 May
15 May Mail x number of x items to a character MACRO I want a macro that, if you have the mailbox opened, sends to a player a mail with an x amount of an item. I do tailoring and leatherworking shuffle and i need to send thousands of thousands of wrists ( like Battlebound Armbands and Silkweave Bracers ) to the disenchanter char. I looked for macroes like that on the internet and found some of them, but none seem to work. Probably blizzard changed the format of those macroes in legion so they don't work anymore. Wowwiki only tells how to buil a mail macro that sends MESSAGES, not items. So i need your help.. Thanks in advice! PS: I know that there are some addons that can do that, but I don't want them. I already use tsm mailing that can do that thing but it gets bugged after 30-40 min and that's not okay for me.Breezee0 15 May
15 May A Question About Gnosis/Swapping Out Default Cast Bars Hi, I've recently done a mod overall on things like my action bars and my cast bars. I've put Gnosis in to replace my default cast bar. I was wondering if anyone knew what happens to bars that may appear in certain instances to display a boss mechanic. For example, the bar that displays your madness in the Xavius fight. I have a feeling this bar is going to either a) appear behind or on top of where I've moved my action bars or b) not appear at all as Gnosis has disabled Blizzard cast bars (including the 'Breath' bar that would appear when I am swimming). Thanks,Lucdanaar0 15 May
14 May [RESOLVED] SavedVariable Issue I've noticed that, in my anti-duel addon, it is possible to spam the /dr command to open several instances of the options menu. I noticed the same issue in the plugin I wrote for the addon, and I was able to fix it there. However, despite using the exact same logic, it's not working in the main addon. When DuelResponse loads, it will check for SavedVariables and create them if they don't already exist: if DRConfig == "" or DRConfig == nil then DRConfig = { ["DeclineDuel"] = 'ON', ["ShowChatMessage"] = 'ON', ["ShowLoadMessage"] = 'ON', ["DeclinePB"] = 'OFF', ["OptionsWindow"] = 'HIDDEN' } end 'OptionsWindow' is a new one, so what about people who already use the addon and will be updating to the new version when I release it? Well, I've got this small block here: if DRConfig.OptionsWindow == "" or DRConfig.OptionsWindow == nil then DRConfig.OptionsWindow = 'HIDDEN' end When the /dr command is used: if DRConfig.OptionsWindow == "VISIBLE" then return -- Do nothing because the screen is open already elseif DRConfig.OptionsWindow == "HIDDEN" then DRConfig.OptionsWindow = 'VISIBLE' -- Screen is not open already, so show it ... This is the same method I used with the plugin, and it works fine. But on the main addon, it doesn't work at all. The addon loads, but the new variable isn't created; consequently, the options menu doesn't show up at all when the command is used. I'm not getting any error messages, so I cannot for the life of me figure out what the problem is. I can't see any errors in the code, so why it isn't working is beyond me. I've spent the last thirty minutes resisting the temptation to tear out what little hair I have left and put a fist through the screen. Knowing me, I've obviously done something wrong; something so small and insignificant, it escaped my notice. Any help with this would be appreciated. Further information can be made available on request.Navitas1 14 May
14 May Any way to remove pet bar? Hey, as all warlock pet skills are automated is there any way to remove the pet bar? There's no real reason for it and it only makes the chat window go up and down for no apparent reason.Alflord1 14 May
14 May Tidyplates; stacking nameplates not really stacking? Hi there, I'm curious if anyone else is experiencing this 'bug' or if it's 'normal' that with tidyplates the nameplates of my enemies don't really stack, even if It's set to 'stacking nameplate' in the settings. If this problem is tied to tidyplates, is there anyone who can suggest an alternative?Rebelíon2 14 May
14 May A little help with WeakAuras Hello Horde and Alliance. I tried to make a trigger (just like dk's rime or pala's old exorcism) for Felblade (tank dh) in WeakAuras and i thougt its ok but accually it still doesnt work. Could anyone check it and tell me whats wrong? Thanks a lot https://pastebin.com/bbsyFYgn https://pastebin.com/wyJ7XmaRRoveena1 14 May
12 May Addon/Script to show maximum Arena Ratings Hi, I don't know anything about the Blizzard API and about LUA. That's why I'm asking here: Since 2 days the armory is updated and doesn't provide any information about player statistics like maximum arena ratings anymore. Is it possible to make an Addon (or just a Script) to show someones max ratings in 2s and 3s? I have imagined something like this: If I am in LFG and someone wants to join my party, I want to right click on his name in the LFG tool and chose an option like "show maximum arena ratings" (under the whisper button). Then I get these information in my chat in yellow font. The same with a current win-lose ratio would be nice aswell. Is this possible to do with an addon with the Blizzard API?Tiona4 12 May
12 May Question: show group as raid frame Ok, I have activated the option to show the group as a raid frame so I can play arenas like most of the players, but the fact of having my own frame there in the group is driving me mad. I would like to see all other players, but not me. Any solution or script? Thanks! Note: I talk about these raid frames: http://www.cannotbetamed.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/defaultframes.jpgButscratcher2 12 May
11 May cancel macro for auction house /click BrowseBuyoutButton /click StaticPopup1Button1 is very nice macro for buyout things from auction house... but now i need cancel auction house button too. i try to put instead of buyout cancel auction... but it wont work. anyone have some suggestion or maybe have macro for canceling each auction. thankes.Sharkoon3 11 May
10 May I can't see my name in combat Hey I can't see my name and guild in combat. i reset my all interface settings but its not change.Squeedger1 10 May
10 May Friendly Nameplate Buffs Why can't we see friendly nameplate buffs like how we can see enemy nameplate debuffs? i.e I can apply Moonfire, Rip, Rake etc. to the target and track them on the enemies nameplate - but I can't apply Rejuvenation, Regrowth, Life Bloom etc. to a friend and track it on their nameplate? It's silly. I have been using nameplate add-ons to get around this lack of functionality, but now I can't even do that due to the recent restrictions to nameplate add-ons in 7.2. I mean, it's not game breaking or exploitative to want to track HoTs like DPS can track DoTs, is it? Also, as many have requested; the ability to disable nameplate buffs/debuffs entirely in options would also be great. And a personal gripe I have with friendly nameplates - all being blue instead of class colour like enemy nameplates - could also be improved to provide healers with nameplates that are at-all useful. (Sorry if I sound whine-y but it's really annoying having to get used to big UI changes while PvP ratings drop)Savior3 10 May
10 May Change input queue based on haste. Anyone have an idea or addon that would allow me to change my spellqueuewindow based on how much haste I have? I want the value to be lower the more haste I have. I was thinking about making script in WA that would simply if getHaste > x then spellqueuewindow = y.Lenja0 10 May
10 May addon to show specs of other players? Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of an addon -- if such exists, which allows users to see player specs (maybe even just from a party), by mousing over them. I am not a max-min freak, but I would like to know what people are playing without having to 1. right-click them, 2. inspect, and see their spec. Naturally, the classes are obvious, just want to see the specs at a glance.Jalisco2 10 May
09 May How to disable enemy nameplate debuffs? Hello good folk of Interface and Macros. I come to you with a question http://i.imgur.com/svV246f.jpg How do you disable the Blizzard nameplate debuffs? They unnecessarily clutter the screen for me and I haven't found a way to disable them. Is there some kind of console command that would allow it? Thanks in advance!Rwake2 09 May
09 May Random ... Generator Guys, how do i make a macro like something like... /mount Acherus Deathstrider,Mount1,Mount2,Mount4,Mount17 but then working? Like that it mounts a random mount that i chose Thank you. ...Sabain1 09 May
09 May is gladius EX not working ? i cant find it in my addon list although i have it installed, when i press /gex i cannot enter the name. i really liked this addon cuz it showed enemy cds below hp bar, any1 who knows a fix for it or if its not working anymore?Floxion4 09 May
09 May Input lag, Input lag everywhere! Hey, I have horrible input lag, while my ping is ~30ms, I struggle to get the correct abilities off at the correct time and experience delay when triggering abilities. I have a lot of addons running, so I suppose one could totally be the culprit? Is there a good way to find out which, other than disabling one by one? Can Weak Auras cause input lag? I have quite a few, even though the problem happens even when they aren't loaded. In settings I have: Graphics Advanced -> Reduce Input lag enabled, but it the problem persists.Evangelià1 09 May
09 May Activate/deactivate Blade Flurry I just created a macro to switch my gear between two different sets. I have multiple legendary items so I use one combination for AoE fights and another for single target fights. However, I would like to set it so when I put on the AoE set, it automatically toggles Blade Flurry. And when I put on the single target set, it turns it off. I can use: "/cancelaura Blade Flurry" for the latter one. But is there a way to do the first one? "/use Blade Flurry" kind of works. It will toggle Blade Flurry on, but if it's already on it will turn it off instead. I am basically asking for the opposite of "/cancelaura". something that will only affect Blade Flurry if it's off, and leave it alone when it's already on. Is there a way to do this? Full macro so far: /equipset [nomod] Set1 /equipset [mod:shift] Set2 /use [mod:shift] Blade Flurry /cancelaura [nomod] Blade FlurryNeslin3 09 May
09 May What are these addons ? Hey guys, does anyone know what are all these addons used by this player ? Screen : https://ibb.co/hqmErQ Screen : https://ibb.co/fwQJJ5 Ty guys :)Ehrwyn2 09 May
09 May Move / re keybind Shift key I find it unnatural and rather uncomfortable to press shift key while playing, is there anyway to move shift key to another easier to reach un used key?Wolfblood4 09 May
08 May Error in blizzard UI Got Error while doing mouse-over on the addon list, does anyone else got this too? 1x SharedXML\AddonList.lua:573: AddOn index must be in the range of 1 to 64 [C]: in function `GetAddOnInfo' SharedXML\AddonList.lua:573: in function `AddonTooltip_Update' SharedXML\AddonList.lua:452: in function `AddonListScrollFrame_OnVerticalScroll' [string "*:OnVerticalScroll"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnVerticalScroll"]:1> [C]: in function `SetVerticalScroll' [string "*:OnValueChanged"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnValueChanged"]:1> [C]: in function `SetValue' SharedXML\SharedUIPanelTemplates.lua:307: in function `ScrollFrameTemplate_OnMouseWheel' [string "*:OnMouseWheel"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnMouseWheel"]:1> Locals: (*temporary) = 0Reckên1 08 May
08 May ConsLegion problem Hey guys, I just started playing again and wanted to level up my warlock from 100-110 with conslegion. Never used the addon before, but i cannot seem to make it work :( Everytime i get a quests it shows up for half a second in the conslegion questbar, but then disappears. Anyone knows how to fix this? Is this a known bug? Any help is appreciated :-)Pankey0 08 May