Interface and Macros

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
07 Mar 2011 WoW User Interface Add-On Development Policy With the continuing popularity of World of Warcraft user interface add-ons (referred to hereafter as "add-ons") created by the community of players, Blizzard Entertainment has formalized design and distribution guidelines for add-ons. These guidelines have been put in place to ensure the integrity of World of Warcraft and to help promote an enjoyable gaming environment for all of our players - failure to abide by them may result in measures up to and including taking formal legal action. 1) Add-ons must be free of charge. All add-ons must be distributed free of charge. Developers may not create "premium" versions of add-ons with additional for-pay features, charge money to download an add-on, charge for services related to the add-on, or otherwise require some form of monetary compensation to download or access an add-on. 2) Add-on code must be completely visible. The programming code of an add-on must in no way be hidden or obfuscated, and must be freely accessible to and viewable by the general public. 3) Add-ons must not negatively impact World of Warcraft realms or other players. Add-ons will perform no function which, in Blizzard Entertainment's sole discretion, negatively impacts the performance of the World of Warcraft realms or otherwise negatively affects the game for other players. For example, this includes but is not limited to excessive use of the chat system, unnecessary loading from the hard disk, and slow frame rates. 4) Add-ons may not include advertisements. Add-ons may not be used to advertise any goods or services. 5) Add-ons may not solicit donations. Add-ons may not include requests for donations. We recognize the immense amount of effort and resources that go into developing an add-on; however, such requests should be limited to the add-on website or distribution site and should not appear in the game. 6) Add-ons must not contain offensive or objectionable material. World of Warcraft has been given a "T" by the ESRB, and similar ratings from other ratings boards around the world. Blizzard Entertainment requires that add-ons not include any material that would not be allowed under these ratings. 7) Add-ons must abide by World of Warcraft ToU and EULA. All add-ons must follow the World of Warcraft Terms of Use and the World of Warcraft End User License Agreement. 8) Blizzard Entertainment has the right to disable add-on functionality as it sees fit. To maintain the integrity World of Warcraft and ensure the best possible gaming experience for our players, Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to disable any add-on functionality within World of Warcraft at its sole discretion. 15 July 2009 Music Distribution through UI Add-Ons We have recently seen a number of User Interface Add-Ons that are making modifications to the World of Warcraft in-game music files and wanted to take a moment to go over some important points with the community in connection with this. While we are currently allowing Add-Ons that remove or replace existing sound files, keep in mind that it is illegal to distribute copyrighted materials, in this case in-game music and audio files, without authorization. One of the primary goals of the user interface is to allow players to customize their game experience and we hope to avoid making any modifications in the future that will prevent this. 13 April 2009 UI Add-On Development Policy Update On 20 March, we released the new add-on development policy to the public as an ongoing effort to help ensure add-on integrity, safety, and quality for the community. Since that time we have been in touch with many UI development communities on what the policy means to them and the continuing development of these add-ons. We would like to announce further that we are providing a sixty-day grace period beginning at the time of the initial release of the policy for UI developers to comply with the new policy. After May 19th, Blizzard Entertainment will begin to enforce the Add-on Development policy, and developers found to be in violation of this policy will be contacted directly. For more information... If you are an add-on developer and have any questions about and this User Interface Add-On Development Policy and how it pertains to the add-on that you've developed, please don't hesitate to email us at WoWUI@blizzard.com.Takralus0 07 Mar 2011
7h Side-tilting capability of mousewheel undetected Hello, I have a 5-buttons mouse which, on top of those 5 buttons, offers "two more" in the form of a tilt the mousewheel to the left or right. This feature adds, to the usual mousewheel scroll up and down, the ability to scroll left and right, on a webpage or document or whatever. It works fine out of the game, for the purpose of scrolling a webpage or document sideways. but it has no effect in World of Warcraft. Doing the said mousewheel tilt sideways is not detected when trying to assign buttons/keys in the interface "Key Bindings" panel. I tried downloading the mouse's application from its manufacturer's website nut it provided no help. Matter of fact, said application actually rendered mouse buttons 4 and 5 clicks undetectable in World of Warcraft (but not on other programs), so I simply uninstalled the manufacturer's application. Said application did provide an option to determine how many characters are scrolled sideways when the mousewheel is tilted. But that option is also available and working on the standard Windows (10) mouse settings. Is there some less evident option to make these mousewheel tilts detectable as "key" presses, or maybe some CVar?Shalkaline5 7h
12h Ench + Resto Shaman macros (PvP/PvE) Hello guys can i ask you about PvP/PvE Shaman macros for these specs? Im rly interested and was seearching on Yt etc but found just 2 or 3, also made mine to Heal someone just over cursor but not some combos or burts. SO if some exist would be happy if u can share with me. Or some shammy tips. Thanks! Have a nice day.Vymysli2 12h
15h ElvUI debuff placement need help I've been playing with settings for about 30 min and haven't figured out how to remove the icon form my portrait. I want to keep it on top right but not on my class bar. http://prntscr.com/gos4e4Søhei0 15h
15h DH Momentum - ADDON? Hello guys, As I said, please could recommend some website with the addon for momentum. Thank you in advance.Vileks2 15h
16h Save actionbar & talents setup across characters? Hey y'all :) I'm looking for an addon that saves specific actionbar setups - and preferably talents, too - in profiles. I do not mean "save a specific setup" the way Bartender does, I'm already in love with that addon. :) I'm looking for something that saves the spells I put on the actual actionbar slots. I am sooo tired of pushing talents off the bars and replacing them when changing from a dungeon talent set to my raiding talent set and back... :D Also, it'd be totally awesome if these profiles could be accessed on alts, too, so my Tauren druid could use the bars I set up for my Nightelf druid and vice versa. I would be eternally grateful for any suggestions that help solve this issue. :)Isyrion2 16h
17h Macro Addons, talent macros and more. Useful Basic Macro Tips Some tips and basic addons about creating macros, might be useful. Im not hardcore raider anymore, just playing for fun in free time so i like my things simple...you might say too simple but hey, im a dirty casual. For 1-button-for-all or just simplifying your rotation for breaking 3/4 skills for one button it right rotations or just "oh shet" macros. I personally use it for creating focus misdrects/heals along with pet heal/traps and self heals+trinkets. Quite helpful in pvp too you cna shift/alt alternate too. Works much better than just basic macro Toolkit. https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/gse-gnome-sequencer-enhanced-advanced-macros Basically go to import - paste macro from webpage- import- done! Basic tutorial, feel free to look for more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPI49JAMxEI Examples of macros made by community: https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/forum/classes/ Basically get macro which you think will work for you - slap it in addon- import then move icon on bar and test it on dummy, check what works for you what not, reedit to your tastes. Dont forget to export it and then just copy paste into some out of wow file...i made mistake of not to and took me ages to find them in some forgotten by god wow files. Macroing your talents: sometimes you need to change talents fast lest say in mage tower encounter or others - its good to have macros for them laying on the side. Use normal wow /m system along with macro extender: its simpler and can easily fir just 4-5 spells or more- perfect for quick focus ress or mosueover ress macro/silencing/interrupting...you got the idea. https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/macro-toolkit It extends length of normal macro window over 255 characters jut click toolkit on bottom- extend and you have 1024 characters to use! Talent macros - you can name them and change icon in /m Heres examples with already existing macros- you can change that and add /use Tome of Clear Mind at the beginning so it'll use tome straight away after pressing, you'll work it out:) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747737124 Theres many talent macros examples on net so feel free to look them up. Ive made quite long post on my guild discord as we started recruiting and quite few people wants to know more about basics of macros, simplifying, action bars. Thought ill share a bit here - for others and for future. Im not a pro by any chance just trying to share a bit of my knowledge. Hope it'll help anyone, keep safe all. Vern.Vernori0 17h
22h Alternative to NPCScan Overlay? The addon NPCScan Overlay seems not to be updated any more, so im looking for a replacement, does anyone know a good one ?Backstabbäth1 22h
1d Moving arena frames/flag carrier frames For a while now my flag carrier frames have been cut in half because of being too far to the right on my screen. I've tried looking through Move Anything to figure out how to move them but I can't find an option, I might be looking over something. Does anyone have an idea where to find this option or another way to move them? Thanks in advanceShadir2 1d
1d [LUA] GetItemCount(id) Hello Atm I am writing an addon and I have to know how to get the count of a specific quest item. The problem is that GetItemCount() doesnt support the "quest item bag". How to get a count or how to know how many are left. It should be paramterized by item id. Is it possible? GreetzYarija1 1d
1d Floating Combat Text missing Hello, So I'm currently encountering a Floating Combat Text bug, where I cant see my healing or damage done. I can't discern why it stops working, sometimes randomly when in a zone, sometimes in an instance, sometimes in the middle of the instance. Currently using the following addons: Bartender, Gladius, AtlasLoot, AdvancedInterfaceOptions, OmniBar, Recount, World Quest Tracker. I've done the following trying to fix this. /console floatingCombatTextCombatHealing 1 /console floatingCombatTextCombatDamage 1 typed in the textfield inside WoW SET floatingCombatTextCombatHealing 1 SET floatingCombatTextCombatDamage 1 Added to the config-file in WoW- folder Used the addon AdvancedInterfaceOptions to turn on Floating Combat Text, doesn't work. Also tried deleting the WTF-, and Cache- folders. Rebooting works sometimes, sometimes it doesn't. One thing i haven't tried (read from reeeeally old forum posts) is disabling nVidia 3D drivers, which might be somehow interacting with the FCT? So my question is has anyone else encountered this and fixed this successfully?Shadden0 1d
2d Any addon to increase amount of HoTs in raid frames? I can only see a maximum of three. As a Druid that's not enough. With a talent I can have 2 seperate instances of rejuvanation, and above that I have regrowth, lifebloom and wild growth. Then there's also ironbark which is not a HoT but is a buff. That's a total of 5 or 6. It's quite frustrating if I can't see lifebloom for example because I had 2 rejuv and a regrowth active. I'd like to stay away from the more complex/bulky addons like VuhDo or Healbot. I'm quite happy with my minimalist UI with just a few low mem addons and not a lot of settings. I just want blizzard raidframes with more hots. Anyone know of an addon (or maybe I missed a setting?) to fix this? I have found some but they're all out of date.Humphnazak2 2d
2d ElvUI nameplate debuffs - remaining duration red color Hi I'm using ElvUI but I'm not happy that the remaining duration text of the targets debuffs in the enemies nameplate turn red only 2 seconds before it fades..I would actually like to set it to something like 7-8 seconds. I cannot find an option for this, does anyone know if that's possible?Decsis0 2d
2d Enable/disable guild repair Hi everyone, I used the following macro tto enable guid repair for two ranks in our guild: /groster /run GuildControlSetRank(8) GuildControlSetRankFlag(15,true) /run GuildControlSetRank(7) GuildControlSetRankFlag(15,true) I have a similar one to disable guild repair. The problem is that just after patch 7.3 both stopped working. I always get the message "A macro script has been blocked from an action only availableto the Blizzard UI". After thanking a lot for what happened, I found that GuildControlSetRank() and GuildControlSetRankFlag() are the cause. I'd like to know if any of you faced this issue and if an alternative solution (another macro, an addon) had been found. Thanks a lot in advance!! ;)Smellycat0 2d
2d Argus invasions - instant party/raid frames What's the deal with these Argus invasions, and not grouping people together? As a healer, I feel kind of strange whenever I do one of these scenario/invasions, because I don't see whom to heal. I just basically throw around random AoE heals (chain heal, healing rain, etc)..and some healing on the target of the boss/mob (ideally, the tank). But, it's not very fun. Even the lame 3-man scenarios at the end of "normal" invasion throws people together. Or, is something on my UI messed up? I don't have many addons, or anything. Does any other healer show frames during these argus invasions?Jalisco3 2d
3d Sunnart/Kg Panels Ive spent some time createing a ui that i want but i cant seem to get it to work with sunnart of kgpanels. Atm its just a png file but i do have it saved as a tga file as well, when i try to load it up ingame its jsut a solid green bar. heres the link https://imgur.com/a/P8sPXBrynok0 3d
3d QuestTranslator QuestTranslator - fanowski projekt tłumaczenia questów - Polish Addon Witamy! Jak wiadomo, szansę na przetłumaczenie gry “World of Warcraft” na język polski są obecnie nikłe, jednak tu przychodzimy z pomocą my! Zapraszamy do projektu QuestTranslator, w którym przekładamy questy z gry na nasz rodzimy język. Szukamy obecnie tłumaczy, każda pomoc będzie mile widziana. Obecnie mamy przetłumaczonych ponad 6 tysięcy questów i od września uruchomiliśmy system konkursowy. Dzięki darczyńcom, co dwa tygodnie do wygrania jest 30 dniowa subskrypcja do gry “World of Warcraft”. Zapraszamy do współpracy, korzystania z addonu oraz sugerowania poprawek do już istniejących tłumaczeń. Jako gracz możesz przyczynić się do powstawania fanowskiego projektu polonizacji gry. Po szczegóły zapraszamy na http://quest-translator.tk oraz forum, do którego link znajdziecie na stronie. Pozdrawiamy grupa QuestTranslatorKalinkuss2 3d
3d Stop settings applying to different PC I have to computers, one has a different monitor so I've changed the UI scale and moved my chatbox to accomodate it, but it's affected my main computer too. Is there any way to stop this?Boop4 3d
4d lua problems - could use some help Hello everyone, i have a few questions about some lua i wrote in my addon. Starting with this: function showarenaframes() LoadAddOn("Blizzard_ArenaUI") hooksecurefunc("ArenaEnemyFrames_UpdateVisible", function() ArenaEnemyFrame1:ClearAllPoints(); ArenaEnemyFrame1:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", -230, -88); ArenaEnemyFrame2:ClearAllPoints(); ArenaEnemyFrame2:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", -230, -138); ArenaEnemyFrame3:ClearAllPoints(); ArenaEnemyFrame3:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", -230, -188); ArenaEnemyFrame1:SetScale(1.3); ArenaEnemyFrame2:SetScale(1.3); ArenaEnemyFrame3:SetScale(1.3); local s,p="ArenaEnemyFrame" for i=1,3 do p=_G[s..i.."PetFrame"] p:ClearAllPoints() p:SetPoint("LEFT",_G[s..i],"RIGHT",-80,-22) p:Show() end end) ArenaEnemyFrames:Hide() SetCVar("showArenaEnemyFrames", 0) end showarenaframes() in some battleground (temple so far only i think) i get this error: tried to call the protected function 'ArenaEnemyFrame1:ClearAllPoints()'. !BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:573: in function <!BugGrabber\BugGrabber.lua:573> [C]: in function `ClearAllPoints' myaddon\mylua-1.1.lua:29: in function <myaddon\mylua.lua:28> [C]: in function `ArenaEnemyFrames_UpdateVisible' Blizzard_ArenaUI\Blizzard_ArenaUI.lua:185: in function `ArenaEnemyFrame_UpdatePlayer' Blizzard_ArenaUI\Blizzard_ArenaUI.lua:224: in function <Blizzard_ArenaUI\Blizzard_ArenaUI.lua:218> Locals: InCombatSkipped i dont know why and even though i dont have the frames hidden the error still annoys me. second question: its very possible that i'm overseeing something here but i cant think of it. this is the function: FrameList = {"Player", "Target", "Focus"} function UpdateHealthValues(...) for i = 1, select("#", unpack(FrameList)) do local FrameName = (select(i, unpack(FrameList))) if UnitHealth(FrameName) < 1000000 then local Health = UnitHealth(FrameName) local HealthMax = UnitHealthMax(FrameName) else local Health = (UnitHealth(FrameName))/1000000 local HealthMax = (UnitHealthMax(FrameName))/1000000 local HealthPercent = (UnitHealth(FrameName)/UnitHealthMax(FrameName))*100 if UnitHealth(FrameName) < 1000000 then _G[FrameName.."FrameHealthBar"].TextString:SetText(Health.." / ("..format("%.0f",HealthPercent).."%)") else _G[FrameName.."FrameHealthBar"].TextString:SetText(format("%.2f",Health).."M "..format("%.1f",HealthPercent).."%") end end end end hooksecurefunc("TextStatusBar_UpdateTextStringWithValues", UpdateHealthValues) my problem is that this part: if UnitHealth(FrameName) < 1000000 then _G[FrameName.."FrameHealthBar"].TextString:SetText(Health.." / ("..format("%.0f",HealthPercent).."%)") else _G[FrameName.."FrameHealthBar"].TextString:SetText(format("%.2f",Health).."M "..format("%.1f",HealthPercent).."%") end the part before the else, doesnt work. third question would be more like a request for a CMDLIST /saf (showarenaframes) and /haf (hidearenaframes) setcvar toggles if that is at all possible to do within an addon. if anyone has something like that or similar ready i'd appreciate some pasta :) i hope somebody is willing to assist and look forward to your replys. thanks for your time.Manaburn0 4d
4d Arms warr macro Hi guys for few days iam trying really hard to make macro but i failed. I would like something like this /Castsequence execute,execute,colossus smash,mortal strike Is it possible? This one actually working but just for a while. When colossus smash is on CD macro stops working as well. Any ideas? Thx for infoIronskull0 4d
4d Alternative for Curse/Twitch client. Is there a good alternative for the Curse Client. I really despise the way they are going now and i refuse to use Twitch. I tried the legacy client, it worked for a little, but then the Twitch manure came back up, so had to uninstall. Thanks.Rhaeve53 4d
5d how to reset target frame how to reset it without clicking on it?bugged from a addon >)>,cant even see it =OCanab3 5d
5d SquishMe - simulated item squish (alpha) Hi everyone, I'm making this thread to announce the early release of SquishMe, an addon intended to reduce (or optionally increase, if you want it to) the numbers for damage, healing, health, and mana within World of Warcraft. Why? Because I want a squish, and I'm sick of the colossal, unreadable numbers flooding my screen. Here's a link to it: https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/squishme BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD: You must use entirely custom floating combat text and unit frames in order for this addon to function correctly. This is a result of Blizzard's not-particularly-awesome code in a few places across World of Warcraft. If you have those, please download it and give it a spin, and let me know what you think. If you're willing to help make it better, I am very interested in hearing from you as well. Full description: ...Ishayoe0 5d
5d tidyplates - can't change theme basically, the theme (by default) is set to neon. it won't let me click the arrow button to change it to something else. i've tried reinstalling it but it didn't work.. what to do?Lysene8 5d
5d Focus Macro with Talent Addition Hello, can someone help me with my macro? I want to make curse my focus target: /cast [pvptalent: 3/1] Curse of Tongues; [pvptalent: 3/2] Curse of Weakness; [pvptalent: 3/3] Curse of Fragility but /cast [@focus][pvptalent: 3/1] Curse of Tongues; [pvptalent: 3/2] Curse of Weakness; [pvptalent: 3/3] Curse of Fragility doesn't work. Any solutions? ThanksAyréèn2 5d
5d Omnibar options tab Cant click omnibars settings. Any ideas how to fix it?Druncha0 5d
6d Bartender4_Switching profiles Hey there! I having problems with changing profiles for specific situations. For example I would like to use specific profile for world PvP, for 3s arena, RBG etc. But all of these profiles are same... If I will change 3s, the other one will change too... Any ideas how to fix it? Thx alot in advance...Drealm0 6d
6d Elvui - action bars moving when I enter Order Hall Hi all As it says on the tin, whenever I enter my order hall, one of my action bars moves downwards to compensate for the order hall bar (I'm assuming), but the others do not. Any way I can stop this from happening?Shadowsmash1 6d
6d Ability Proc WeakAura I'd like to have a WeakAura icon glow when Felblade's cooldown is reset by demon blades, but not when it comes off cooldown naturally. The glowing border should vanish once Felblade is on cooldown again. Any ideas how to realize this?Akkhar2 6d
6d Can't open the addon panel Hello I can't open the addon Panel ingame, whenever I try to i get this error message from swatter https://pastebin.com/eQ4vAcKC I can't make any sense of it, any help is appreciated.Andarii0 6d
6d Tidy Plates shows the nameplates of quest adds. So I created a rogue as my alt, and immediately the thing which I noticed is that the addon immediately shows the nameplates of adds I need kill (All hell breaks lose, need to kill 6 rampaging worgen) it's not anything major but I would like to know how to disable/enable it? Still debating whether it's worth to or not because my main uses this addon as well and doesn't have this feature on.Blizlyahh1 6d
16 Sep LF mod with cd timer and flash when cd ends. LF mod with cd timer and flash when cd ends. someting like doom_cooldownPulse but it's no longer supported. tried weakauras. kinda good, but when cd ends it hides it. i want it to stay on top and flash or smth that i can use that skill. any suggestions?Vidokaslt2 16 Sep
16 Sep I can't open my World Map I try to open my World map and everytime, my UI vanishes but the map does not appear no matter how long I wait. Once I exit the map as usual this error message appears. I have tried opening my map with all addons disabled but that has not helped. Any insight would be a huge help. Traveling around Argus with no map is like a living hell! Date: 2017-09-11 17:04:26 ID: 1 Error occured in: Global Count: 53 Message: ..\FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua line 2460: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'centerY' (a nil value) Debug: ..\FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:2460: ..\FrameXML\WorldMapFrame.lua:2449 Locals: self = WorldMapButton { 0 = <userdata> OutlandHighlight = <unnamed> { } AzerothHighlight = <unnamed> { } DraenorHighlight = <unnamed> { } } elapsed = 0.013000000268221 x = 851.9111328125 y = 305.77777099609 centerX = nil centerY = nil width = 0 height = 0 (*temporary) = 0 (*temporary) = 0 (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = nil (*temporary) = "attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'centerY' (a nil value)" WorldMapOverlayHighlights = <table> { } BATTLEFIELD_ICON_SIZE_WINDOW = 30 BATTLEFIELD_ICON_SIZE_FULL = 36 AddOns: Swatter, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) AucAdvanced, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) AucFilterBasic, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) AucFilterOutlier, v7.4.5714.5459(7.4/embedded) AucMatchUndercut, v7.4.5714.5585(7.4/embedded) AucStatHistogram, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) AucStatiLevel, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) AucStatPurchased, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) AucStatSales, v7.4.5714.5598(7.4/embedded) AucStatSimple, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) AucStatStdDev, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) AucStatWOWEcon, v7.4.5714.5613(7.4/embedded) AucUtilAHWindowControl, v7.4.5714.5575(7.4/embedded) AucUtilAppraiser, v7.4.5714.5704(7.4/embedded) AucUtilAskPrice, v7.4.5714.5599(7.4/embedded) AucUtilAutoMagic, v7.4.5714.5686(7.4/embedded) AucUtilCompactUI, v7.4.5714.5694(7.4/embedded) AucUtilEasyBuyout, v7.4.5714.5576(7.4/embedded) AucUtilFixAH, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) AucUtilItemSuggest, v7.4.5714.5651(7.4/embedded) AucUtilPriceLevel, v7.4.5714.5633(7.4/embedded) AucUtilScanButton, v7.4.5714.5631(7.4/embedded) AucUtilScanFinish, v7.4.5714.5588(7.4/embedded) AucUtilScanProgress, v7.4.5714.4979(7.4/embedded) AucUtilScanStart, v7.4.5714.5347(7.4/embedded) AucUtilSearchUI, v7.4.5714.5710(7.4/embedded) AucUtilSimpleAuction, v7.4.5714.5705(7.4/embedded) AucUtilVendMarkup, v7.4.5714.4828(7.4/embedded) Babylonian, v5.1.DEV.332(/embedded) BagBrother, v Bagnon, v7.3.2 Bartender4, v4.7.10 BeanCounter, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) Configator, v5.1.DEV.406(/embedded) DBMCore, v7.3.2 DBMDefaultSkin, v DBMStatusBarTimers, v DebugLib, v5.1.DEV.337(/embedded) Informant, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) LibExtraTip, v5.12.DEV.423(/embedded) MoveAnything, v16.3.0 Pawn, v2.2.13 Quartz, v3.3.6 SexyMap, vv7.3.0 Skada, v1.7.2 Stubby, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) TipHelper, v5.12.DEV.405(/embedded) UnitFramesImproved, v1.6.1 WorldQuestTracker, v BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v7.3.0.70300 <none> (ck=7cd)Volisera1 16 Sep
16 Sep MIk Scrolling Battle Text addon ? Hey, i have a question about Mik Scrolling Battle Text. So i've been using it for a long time, but recently after the newest patch the options of MSBT have not been working and you can't change the settings, is that due to the patch ? Or something on my end ? Can anyone help ?Hevanly2 16 Sep
15 Sep Not sure if this is the right forum part But, anyway, I have decieded to play this here DH, as tank (yes I know that I am going to recieve complaints ) and I pretty much suck at it atm, but I am getting the hang of it, albeit slowly. Now to my (stupid) question, DBM - Deadly Boss Mode addon, following that one as a tank, I would guess is not very good? Is there an addon solely for the tank role or do I have to do trial and error (aka learning by doing) once I achieve ilv 825 and can start with PuG raids?Dulak8 15 Sep
14 Sep Quartz: Different casting bar colours Is there any way for different casting bars to have different colours? For example, I want my spells to have a green casting bar and my target's spells to have a red casting bar. I can't seem to figure it out if it's possible at all, all casting bars just have the same colour.Caradin0 14 Sep
14 Sep Warrior Arms Macro PvE/PvP Hello For some time I have noticed that my dps is very weak.I tried to create my macro type one to start with the charge and the second damage.They were unsuccessful.If anyone has any proven PvE / PvP macros and would like to share them I would be grateful. RegardsCormundum3 14 Sep
14 Sep Cartoon icon spin Yo! does anybody know of a weakaura or an addon, that makes this really oldschool icon spin and didelideli sound, when you hearth or take a teleport? Like i need that really badly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adWQPXQAG4AVarileztra1 14 Sep
13 Sep Healbot target frames, help needed! Hey, I'm looking for someone that knows how to work the Healbot addon. My main problem is not being able to see my target. All I got to work with is the nameplate atm. I managed to get it to work by just using the original frames for me and my target. Like this ---> https://imgur.com/a/vSv6k But now that doesn't work anymore for some reason, and all that's left is this ---> https://imgur.com/sFTQQdb On top of that, when I tried to go into a party with a friend, I couldn't leave. Simply because I didn't have the frame to right click. Basically, I'm really in need of some pointers, because I'm really close to having a UI that I could enjoy. It's just those last bits to the puzzle I that I sorely need help placing.. I would very much appreciate if someone could maybe add me, and chat me through this situation ._. 'Cause right now I can't play the game because of this.Spiderpig4 13 Sep
13 Sep Needtoknow won't let me config Anyone else have this since the patch? I type /ntk and it won't open to let me alter bars and such, I tried going through the menu options but that to won't let me config.Nuraani2 13 Sep
13 Sep A little shorter macro tags, any chance? Hi there! So, a few days ago, i found out that pandas & dhs can talk to the other faction, and the mages can also learn their racial languages... so, though i don't know much for macroes and stuff, decided to make a quick popup for lg changer - it actually worked out (though having a little robotic feel as i cant put more than 255 ch..), however, couldn't add some things which would be great like, the worst of them probably be the enterClicksFirstButton=1, ; or to easily reset with Escape etc... The first alone is like 1/10th of the code i can use, 25 symbols - which just cuts it waaay too hard.. Is there a chance that in the next patch, these tags can have a little shorter variants? like, ECFB=1, ie or idk... i am not a programmer and will never, ever be, just sometimes make up some things for myself when i want them (or to troll a fr :p) still, these ..hm.. words.. are just hitting a little too much if we aren't making a whole add-on... thanks!:)Cheinii4 13 Sep
13 Sep LF Auction addon recommendation Heya, For years, I've been using Norganna's Auctioneer-addon, but due to increasingly slow updates I'm now looking to replace it. The features most important to me from Auctioneer are: * GetAll-scan * Batch post * EasyBuyout * Display price per unit (instead of the entire stack) * Percentage of the average Anyone got any recommendations?Zaroxen1 13 Sep
12 Sep mail delay how do i remove "this character might be someone you don't know. really send (name) these items?"Exendia4 12 Sep
12 Sep Need help with DH macro... I just wanna make a simple macro that i wouldn't have to press 2 buttons... Macro with Demon's Bite and Chaos Strike, so that it would cast Demon's Bite prior to Chaos Strike until i have enough fury for Chaos Strike... Tryed with: /cast Chaos Fury /cast Demon's Bite but didnt worked.... How can i put them in same macro with the idea like that? tnxUnmarked2 12 Sep
11 Sep [HELP] Castsequence Macro! Hello good folks of the Warcraft Community! I'm trying to make a castsequence macro for my Survival Hunter Specialization and since I'm fairly new to making macro's I'm currently at a halt! Therefore I'm hoping that someone with a greater knowledge then mine can help me it here. PS: I've sinceerly tried to avoid making this an unnecassary post by searching around but I couldn't find anything specific to my problem and all the guides and info on macro's seems fairly outdated. PS2: Is there any sheets or updated guides on macro commands either from Blizzard or the community? The macro I am trying to make goes something like this: "/castsequence reset=X Harpoon, [@player] Explosive Trap, Spitting Cobra, Lacerate, [@player] Caltrops" Since the removal of Trap Launcher and making it a passive I need the [@player] in front of both Explosive Trap and Caltrops to make the traps drop at my feet like they did when Trap Launcher was not active. Does anyone have any input on this or know if it's possible to make a [@target] macro fro traps, and is this macro not working simply because I've made some or more errors or is this just a macro that won't be able to work? All help and input are sinceerly appreciated in advance!Gimduin2 11 Sep
11 Sep addon for rare (mostly argus) kills? is there some addon that tracks """""""ID's"""""" on world rares in argus across all my toons? so i have a quick list on wich i see if i missed to kill a certain rare on one of them?Liándrin1 11 Sep
11 Sep Shred/Swipe Button Glow since 7.2. Any way to turn off Button Glow for Shred and Swipe which happens when Clearcasting Procs? I tried adding Clearcasting to WeakAuras and set Button Glow to Hide and select Shred on my Actionbar, but Blizzard seems to override WeakAuras. Anyone have any ideas?Vaelya2 11 Sep
11 Sep Addon problems I reinstalled WoW and after I put addons in the interface tab, the addon button didn't show in the game at all. I tried deleting the interface tab in my documents, thinking that entering the game again would give me a new interface tab in my documents. It didn't. So I reinstalled the game again, and now the Interface tab in my documents doesn't show up at all. What should I do?Kharimm1 11 Sep
11 Sep Kill On Sight! Hi there! Hi there. As many World PvP lovers I can't play without a KoS Addon. https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/vanas-kos This is one of my favourite addons. An addon like this really takes the game to a whole new level if you're into World PvP. Unfortunately it has been abandoned . Last update is of somewhat of Feb in 2015. It still worked all fine till 7.2 was launched. Since then I can't sort the entries in any way but alphabetic. When I click on a register card in order to change the order, nothing happens. I'm not an expert, but it seems to me this isn't the biggest of possible problems to solve. Is there anyone who might be able to fix this? Or is there even someone who could take over this addon? Or does anyone know at least a descent alternative? (Spy is bollocks) I gathered shiploads of PvP related data and statistics. I'd really like to keep all this. So it would make me overgrateful if anyone could hlp me any further. TIASmylodon0 11 Sep