Interface and Macros

07 Mar 2011 WoW User Interface Add-On Development Policy With the continuing popularity of World of Warcraft user interface add-ons (referred to hereafter as "add-ons") created by the community of players, Blizzard Entertainment has formalized design and distribution guidelines for add-ons. These guidelines have been put in place to ensure the integrity of World of Warcraft and to help promote an enjoyable gaming environment for all of our players - failure to abide by them may result in measures up to and including taking formal legal action. 1) Add-ons must be free of charge. All add-ons must be distributed free of charge. Developers may not create "premium" versions of add-ons with additional for-pay features, charge money to download an add-on, charge for services related to the add-on, or otherwise require some form of monetary compensation to download or access an add-on. 2) Add-on code must be completely visible. The programming code of an add-on must in no way be hidden or obfuscated, and must be freely accessible to and viewable by the general public. 3) Add-ons must not negatively impact World of Warcraft realms or other players. Add-ons will perform no function which, in Blizzard Entertainment's sole discretion, negatively impacts the performance of the World of Warcraft realms or otherwise negatively affects the game for other players. For example, this includes but is not limited to excessive use of the chat system, unnecessary loading from the hard disk, and slow frame rates. 4) Add-ons may not include advertisements. Add-ons may not be used to advertise any goods or services. 5) Add-ons may not solicit donations. Add-ons may not include requests for donations. We recognize the immense amount of effort and resources that go into developing an add-on; however, such requests should be limited to the add-on website or distribution site and should not appear in the game. 6) Add-ons must not contain offensive or objectionable material. World of Warcraft has been given a "T" by the ESRB, and similar ratings from other ratings boards around the world. Blizzard Entertainment requires that add-ons not include any material that would not be allowed under these ratings. 7) Add-ons must abide by World of Warcraft ToU and EULA. All add-ons must follow the World of Warcraft Terms of Use and the World of Warcraft End User License Agreement. 8) Blizzard Entertainment has the right to disable add-on functionality as it sees fit. To maintain the integrity World of Warcraft and ensure the best possible gaming experience for our players, Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to disable any add-on functionality within World of Warcraft at its sole discretion. 15 July 2009 Music Distribution through UI Add-Ons We have recently seen a number of User Interface Add-Ons that are making modifications to the World of Warcraft in-game music files and wanted to take a moment to go over some important points with the community in connection with this. While we are currently allowing Add-Ons that remove or replace existing sound files, keep in mind that it is illegal to distribute copyrighted materials, in this case in-game music and audio files, without authorization. One of the primary goals of the user interface is to allow players to customize their game experience and we hope to avoid making any modifications in the future that will prevent this. 13 April 2009 UI Add-On Development Policy Update On 20 March, we released the new add-on development policy to the public as an ongoing effort to help ensure add-on integrity, safety, and quality for the community. Since that time we have been in touch with many UI development communities on what the policy means to them and the continuing development of these add-ons. We would like to announce further that we are providing a sixty-day grace period beginning at the time of the initial release of the policy for UI developers to comply with the new policy. After May 19th, Blizzard Entertainment will begin to enforce the Add-on Development policy, and developers found to be in violation of this policy will be contacted directly. For more information... If you are an add-on developer and have any questions about and this User Interface Add-On Development Policy and how it pertains to the add-on that you've developed, please don't hesitate to email us at WoWUI@blizzard.com.Takralus0 07 Mar 2011
26 Apr UI changes coming in 7.2 From our latest PTR Patch Notes: User Interface You can now assign a specialization to an equipment set in the Equipment Manager. An “Open All” button has been added to the mailbox. You can now preview an ensemble set by CTRL-clicking it. Spellbook Spells that haven’t been moved to an action bar are highlighted in the spellbook. Mousing over a spell highlights it on your action bar, making it easier to locate. Pet spells can now be dragged onto the player action bar. Quick Join Auto Accept: A setting has been added to allow friends and guild members to instantly join your queues without a confirmation. This setting is located in Interface Options -> Social. Group tooltips now show the available roles and if auto accept is enabled. Right click a Quick Join group to whisper a member of that group. Aerythlea13 26 Apr
2h Overgrowth (PvPtalent) mouseover macro I am looking for a working mouseover macro for the pvp honor talent called 'overgrowth'. All my macro's work fine except for that spell. Annyone has one for this ? thanks in advance ! InthisriverInthisriver0 2h
5h Curse client ? i have one simple question guys , is it better to download the curse client app for addons, and if yes , why ? and thanks in advanceEmolock3 5h
6h Turning 12ish Macros into 1 Addon Hello Friends! First of all, sry for bothering you with this topic. I know that this topic gets asked way to often, but I can´t figure this one out. I looked up guide how to do it but my Macros won´t run. I created the .toc file and .lua file. It´s recognized as an addon ingame. Maybe some of you kind people out there can help me with this: _______________________________________________________________________________ local Frame = CreateFrame("Frame") Frame:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_LOGIN") MainMenuBarLeftEndCap:Hide(); MainMenuBarRightEndCap:Hide(); MainMenuExpBar:Hide(); MainMenuBarMaxLevelBar:Hide(); ActionBarUpButton:Hide() ActionBarDownButton:Hide() MainMenuBar:SetScale(1.12) MultiBarBottomLeft:ClearAllPoints() MultiBarBottomLeft:SetPoint("CENTER",1,36) MultiBarBottomLeft.SetPoint = function() end ActionButton1:ClearAllPoints() ActionButton1:SetPoint("cENTER",-230,-5) ActionButton1.SetPoint = function() end MultiBarBottomRight:ClearAllPoints() MultiBarBottomRight:SetPoint("CENTER",2,75) MultiBarBottomRight.SetPoint = function() end CharacterMicroButton:ClearAllPoints() CharacterMicroButton:SetPoint("CENTER",-680,0) CharacterMicroButton.SetPoint = function() end MainMenuBarBackpackButton:ClearAllPoints() MainMenuBarBackpackButton:SetPoint("CENTER",-265,-10) MainMenuBarBackpackButton.SetPoint = function() end StanceButton1:ClearAllPoints() StanceButton1:SetPoint("CENTER",234,28) StanceButton1.SetPoint = function() end StanceButton1:SetScale(2) MainMenuBarMaxLevelBar:SetAlpha(0) LoadAddOn("Blizzard_ArenaUI") ArenaEnemyFrame1:ClearAllPoints() ArenaEnemyFrame2:ClearAllPoints() ArenaEnemyFrame3:ClearAllPoints() ArenaEnemyFrame4:ClearAllPoints() ArenaEnemyFrame5:ClearAllPoints() ArenaEnemyFrame1:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,"CENTER",240,160) ArenaEnemyFrame2:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,"CENTER",240,120) ArenaEnemyFrame3:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,"CENTER",240,80) ArenaEnemyFrame4:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,"CENTER",240,40) ArenaEnemyFrame5:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,"CENTER",240,0) ArenaEnemyFrame1.SetPoint = function() end ArenaEnemyFrame2.SetPoint = function() end ArenaEnemyFrame3.SetPoint = function() end ArenaEnemyFrame4.SetPoint = function() end ArenaEnemyFrame5.SetPoint = function() end ArenaEnemyFrames:SetScale(1.6) PlayerFrame:SetScale(1.18) TargetFrame:SetScale(1.25) FocusFrame:SetScale(1.25) TargetFrameSpellBar:SetScale(1.88) for i=0,3 do _G["MainMenuBarTexture"..i]:Hide();end TargetFrameSpellBar:ClearAllPoints();TargetFrameSpellBar:SetPoint("CENTER", UIParent, "CENTER", -125, 110);TargetFrameSpellBar.SetPoint = function() end FocusFrameSpellBar:SetScale(1.88) FocusFrameSpellBar:ClearAllPoints();FocusFrameSpellBar:SetPoint("CENTER", UIParent, "CENTER", -100, -110);FocusFrameSpellBar.SetPoint = function() end Frame:SetScript("OnEvent", function(...) end) _______________________________________________________________________________ Thank you very much, and have a nice weekend!Shibiki2 6h
8h Macro-problem :( Question , why do my "macros" show a number on my icon in the bar instead of it's name? (Like: "DPS" or "PvP") The number changes all the time too... I have no clue why, because the DPS macro contains a /Targetenemy? Earlier, in the past, it was always the macroname... :/Wolfblade1 8h
20h Creating a castsequence macro for reapplying a toy aura I'm trying to create a macro that cancels the 'Night Demon' aura, and then reapplies it by using the toy. (This is necessary because you cannot reuse the toy while the aura is active, as it silences and pacifies you.) This is what I have: /castsequence cancelaura Night Demon, usetoy "Night Demon" Contender's Costume Of course, it doesn't work. Is this possible with only one macro? And if not with castsequence, how?Kalthorai1 20h
22h ElvUI Nameplate Assistance I got ElvUI last night after a while from trying to stay away from it. And after copying over a specific profile I found, the nameplates started having this weird...ghost/line bar? Extra bar? Something? Above the actual nameplate. Link: http://imgur.com/a/gOX3n Right above the mobs normal nameplate. Anyway I can get rid of that extra bar?Brewsleet0 22h
1d [SOLVED] Arena/Focus/Target macros So, what I'm trying to make is 3 separate macros for just about every CC ability I have, which will each target Arena1, Arena2 and Arena2 The problem however, is that I want the Arena1 macro to be used on my current target if Arena1 doesn't exist. I want Arena2 to work likewise, but to target a focus instead if Arena2 doesn't work So what I've come up with is #showtooltip /cast [stance:0,@Arena1,exists][]SHURIKEN TOSS /cast [stance:1/2/3,@Arena1,exists][]SAP I initially thought this would do the trick, and it probably does, but this macro doesn't seem to even recognize to use SAP in stealth What I came up with for a focus macro was #showtooltip /cast [stance:0,@Arena2,exists][Stance:0,@Focus,exists][]SHURIKEN TOSS /cast [stance:1/2/3,@Arena2,exists][stance:1/2/3,@focus,exists][]SAP This one seemed to work initially, but when I tried to set someone as my focus, then deselect them, I got the error "You have no target" Can someone explain where I've made my error and/or why? EDIT I figured it out. I'll explain my solution if anyone ever stumbles across this post with the same problem as I had /cast [option1]SpellX; [option2]SpellX What I didn't realize is that the macro first tried to cast [option1]SpellX and if those criterias weren't met, it moved on to [option2]SpellX (that's what the ; is used for). Example of what my solution looked like #showtooltip /cast [nomod,target=arena1,exists]BLIND; [nomod,target=target]BLIND /cast [mod:shift,target=arena2,exists]BLIND; [mod:shift,target=focus]BLIND /cast [mod:ctrl,target=arena3,exists]BLIND; [mod:ctrl,target=target]BLINDCethelia0 1d
1d macro for kill totems hey mates I want clear totems but not selected target in fight shamans . target sham always but if he is use any totem ( split stun skyfury ..) not change target and fast kill totem with same macro . have this like macro in game ?Bayramsekeri0 1d
1d Can't see my AddOns button. Hello I just started playing again today after a year and my issue is that I cannot see my Addons button in the characters screen. First of all, I do only have one wow folder, 2nd of all, none of the addons are out of date as I downloaded them today so they all should work properly. So I'm kind of stuck right now. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.Greatbe27 1d
2d ElvUI Help So, I downloaded ElvUI earlier, it's the latest version. After logging in after installing it in my addons folder, it started giving me this Lua Error with NONE of the addon actually showing. Not the normal/default look, any of the pop messages. Absolutely nothing. This is the first Lua Error, there are 200+ in total: Message: Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Settings\Profile.lua:3: attempt to index local 'P' (a nil value) Time: 07/26/17 19:48:15 Count: 1 Stack: Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Settings\Profile.lua:3: attempt to index local 'P' (a nil value)Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:204: in function <Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:203> [C]: ? Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Settings\Profile.lua:3: in main chunk Locals: errorMessage = "Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Settings\Profile.lua:3: attempt to index local 'P' (a nil value)" DisplayMessageInternal = <function> defined @Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:187 MESSAGE_TYPE_ERROR = 0Enderium0 2d
2d Single buff movement Hi people, Im looking for advise regarding how to move on single buff around the screen. I have tried the add on "move anything" but i could only find the option to move the entire row of buffs. Not sure if its relevant, but it is a proc from my artifact weapon, i want to move (Power of the maelstrom) - so its rigt in the middle of the screen. Any pointers to a great add on?Ortêga2 2d
2d Recount Vs Skada Its probably been asked before but which is everyones favourite and which is more accurate? Because I see extremely different numbers from people posting logs from skada compared to what I get in recount. Only asking because some kid was complaining about half the raid being under 500k dps when in my recount they were all over 600k, both were linking current fight and what made me think that skada kinda sucks is that even though I am a healer it said that I did 92.4k dps when I do dps whenever I am not healing, which doesn't make much sense to me because even with just casting Holy fire does over 100k a second if I am remembering right, my holy word chastise crits for over 1m and my smites do about 500k too, so even if i was just casting chastise and holy fire my dps should be alot higher than what the guys skada said throw in the fact that whenever they are on cooldown I'm using smite then it should be more. My recount was saying I was doing 190k dps which is 100k more than what skada was showing which is quite alot. This has happened many times, people with recount agreeing then people linking from skada completely different values. I dont reset the logs often but I track the current fight over the overall data and even when I compared the overall data to the data of his current fight the numbers were no where near each other.Greathippo16 2d
3d Hotkey Fonts ( bold, Thick, different Font) Does anyone know if it's possible to change Hotkey text to something else? I have found some forum posts about it, but could not figure out , I just want to make them bigger, the numbers (hotkey assign ones) to look thicker , bold and different fontStealmore0 3d
3d Stealth and Sheath HELP plz Hi I want to get the following solved via macro: 1) - When I have drawn my weapons and activate stealth: Weapons remain drawn - When I have NOT drawn my weapons and activate stealth: Weapons get drawn 2) - When I have weapons drawn and leave stealth: Weapons stay drawn - When I have NOT drawn my weapons and leave stealth: Weapons will remain undrawn This is what I have so far: /run local t=GetSheathState(); if t~=2 and IsStealthed() or t~=2 and not IsStealthed() then ToggleSheath(); end /cast Stealth Most things work except for one: - When I have NOT drawn my weapons and leave stealth: Weapons will remain undrawn Everything works with the above macro but that. With the above macro, the weapons get drawn, in case they are not drawn and I leave stealth. I guess I need to include another if line, but not sure how. Can anyone help? Cheers ExExcalithor0 3d
3d Old music in zones This might sound silly but... is there an addon that'd play pre-cata music in Azeroth zones? I kinda miss the old music ;)Deed1 3d
3d Block whisper addon HELP Hi, is there any addons that work in current patch and block ALL whispers except from my guild/friends list? I'm sick of people creating level one characters or logging on horde to flame and !@#$% every single time and when I want to reply I'm already blocked. its so annoying and DND does ^-*! all it doesn't even work, whispers still come to me when its turned on. I tried some like givemepeace but it doesn't seem to work anymoreMaretu1 3d
3d SOLVED: ElvUI Media Font Problem Hi first of all, This question goes to all more experienced ElvUI users or even people who have made modifications for ElvUI in the past. In the General -> Media font settings. My friend just now raised the media font size to a degree that makes almost everything non-legible. All the small settings and quest dialogue etc. have just disappeared alltogether and I can't change the font back via the UI because of that. I've been trying to find the setting in the ElvUI files but I really can't seem to find them, however I do not want to reinstall ElvUI and reconfigure my entire interface, 'cause that was tedious enough the first time I did it. tl;dr: how to change media font size in the text configs located in my ElvUI interface folders?Solkin1 3d
3d Allowed several spells per one click Hello I know that there is rule - one spell per one click. There for I was wondering can I use in-game macros where I put together several instant spells? Also can I use macros where are several instant spells and one spell with global cooldown? They all use several spells per one click. Is this allowed by blizz? If that is not allowed, then why such macros work? Thank you.Dandélion1 3d
4d Quest Objectives Addon Not Working [FIXED] Hi everyone, ı had an addon that shows your quest objectives under mob's name , right bottom side. (i.e : Worm / 0/1 slain ) I dont know which addon is that and ı dont know why this thing happened but ıts not showıng quest obj under mob's name anymore. I thought you might help me.Tywen1 4d
4d Weak Auras 2 - Shadow Dance stacks Hello! Since many people are using Weak Auras 2 to track buffs and debuffs, I thought I'd post my string for shadow dance stacks. If you don't like the placement, simply move the entire group called "Rogue - Dance" as one unit. -If you have shadow dance stacks ready, they are shown with a big colored number (red,yellow,green) depending on how many stacks you have. -If you have no stacks, it will instead display the CD timer on Shadow Dance -If you activate Shadow Dance, it will display the buff with remaining duration. I have however changed the icon into the Shadowstrike icon, so it's more visible when you actually pop dance. Here is the string. Hope you'll find it useful :) Sorry for the mega-wall of text... da0nraqijqPrjbYPOIu3sQODjbmmQQoMszzsupJKAAKKUgvY2KQ4BiPgNuPZjrmpjq19ij6GsfAHuvEivutujLlkvvBujPpkvPgjjHoPuvEjjbZuQsUPeP2PI(jsmujOLkrYtvnvsDvLuTx4VuHbtLQdtPflvWJvyYc5YI2mv5ZKy0kvNMIvlbkEnvKmBuDBKA3c(nkdxOwUKEoIPtCDPSDKKVReJxjX5LqRNkI9tLYydACl0qWj4Llq5cSvGY404r4rqJVcfppskysDbkPKULlzZ)MREk7cVMkgwqxmoXvQSwmUDigQsD1OOK1sZIsm7CZpEUsSneLrOd4Mi8sXuAPBU3PBUVMnmsCsY9kKzccUpkAnLs3R(xvJhA06QrrjRem3WlsXZJKcwTh)U2Own1u3tj(7wUBxQHxNQsnoNzJGgxS8miqJt34IbAiqWJmEEMrJlfHgNUXfd0qGGxTJeAC6gxmqdbcUNDigwaAC6gxmqdbcEmvXILNbbAC6gxmqdbcELXtOXPBCXanei4ns6yWTecUuBj(GBjeOXjMGcpXlfLEVE)qGGhzifmTWqmuL4wohc(aAm3GgVfKQrrjRqJt2zluc4KD2cLGZmgpITeGGBhIHQuxnkkzT0SOet)4ESGSk3QqW1QyFoRcuwx3R(M9JlvJIswHgFSBRkjXbloRwHvXl4QexkgN4eXkncElKuLbb32egEJKoi7Sfkb4dVrshJDBvjjWhEsvgeCNzmEeBj4M7fwzk1KqCZ9c6XjN70410YFCY5tlDI)DBeBXn3xZggjEJKoiXjNpT0j8HpAeHr7y3eL4IHoJWj7SfkbCYoBHsWzgJhXwc4JDBvjj4(XjXjNpT0jMBDDPEtneCoZgbnUy5zqGgNUXfd0qGGp4wcbACIjOWt8srP3R3peCsCoGgNyck8et140nUyGgt1Whei4ns6yWTec8Hxz8eAC6gxmqdbcEJKoiX5a(WJPkwS8miqJt34IbAiqW9SdXWcqJt34IbAiqWJmEEMrJlfHgNUXfd0qGGxTJeAC6gxmqdbceCpwqUXjjMUCHxtfdlOlgN4MblGBcgXXGrhZtjJWCdFfkEEKuWu9wxCNWy0y6Va(DHte7WPifYmbbxtPqCte(A2WiDZDNxd3RAPZlvRyXunEOrRRgfLSsWCdVifppsky2j1DXhmgpITeGpCjxrCMXzvOXSmwL6s2kx2FpQ6x1TEuTh1LHxNUOgt1y6hcemldnErkEEKuWStQ7IBhIHQuxnkkzT0SOet)4ESGSk3QqW1QyFoRcuwx3R(M9JlvJIswHgFSBRkjXbloRwHvXvPkXLIXjorSsJG3cjvzqWTnHH3iPdYoBHsa(WBK0Xy3wvsc8HNuLbb3zgJhXwcU5EHvMsnje3CVGECY5onEnT8hNC(0sN4F3gXwCZ91SHrI3iPdsCY5tlDcF4Jgry0o2nrjUyOZiCYoBHsaNSZw6iFXwKGp2TvLKGVHtItoFAPtm366s9MAi4CMncACXYZGanoDJlgOHabFWTec04etqHN4LIsVxVFi4K4CanoXeu4jMQXPBCXanMQHpiqWJmEEMrJlfHgNUXfd0qGGxTJeAC6gxmqdbcELXtOXPBCXanei4XuflwEgeOXPBCXanei4ns6yWTec8H7zhIHfGgNUXfd0qGG3iPdsCoGpi4ESGCJtsmD5cVMkgwqxmoXndwa3emIJbJoMNsgH5gUtymAm9xa)UWhmgpITeqhWnr4RzdJuLB4EvlDEPAflMQI3cs1OOKvOXj7SfkbCYoBPJ8fBrce8vO45rsbt1BDXdnAD1OOKvcMB4eXoCksHmtqW1ukexYveNzCwfAmlJvPUKTYL93JQ(vDRhv7rDz41PlQXunM(Habt1qJxKINhjfm7K6U42HyOk1vJIswlnlkX0pUhliRYTkeCTk2NZQaL119QVz)4s1OOKvOXh72QssCWIZQvyvCvQsCPyCIteR0i4TqsvgeCBty4ns6GSZwOeGp8gjDm2TvLKaF4jvzqWDMX4rSLGBUxyLPutcXn3lOhNCUtJxtl)XjNpT0j(3TrSf3CFnByK4ns6GeNC(0sNWh(OregTJDtuIlg6mcNSZwOeWj7SLoYxSfj4JDBvjj4LXjXjNpT0jMBDDPEtneCoZgbnUy5zqGgNUXfd0qGGp4wcbACIjOWt8srP3R3peCsCoGgNyck8et140nUyGgt1Whei4rgppZOXLIqJt34IbAiqWR2rcnoDJlgOHabVY4j040nUyGgce8yQIflpdc040nUyGgce8gjDm4wcb(W9SdXWcqJt34IbAiqWBK0bjohWheCpwqUXjjMUCHxtfdlOlgN4MblGBcgXXGrhZtjJWCd3jmgnM(lGFx4dgJhXwcOd4Mi81SHrQYY4EvlDEPAflMQI3cs1OOKvOXj7SfkbCYoBPJ8fBrce8vO45rsbt1BDXdnAD1OOKvcMB4eXoCksHmtqW1ukexYveNzCwfAmlJvPUl190TRQ(DP6MQ94xvQHxNUuJPAm9dbcMQcnErkEEKuWStQ7IBhIHQuxnkkzT0SOet)4ESGSk3QqW1QyFoRcuwx3R(M9JlvJIswHgFSBRkjXbloRwHvXvPkXh72QssWvJ3iPdYoBHsa(WBK0Xy3wvsc8HNuLbb3zgJhXwcU5EHvMsnje3CVGECY5onEnT8hNC(0sN4F3gXwCZ91SHrI3iPdsCY5tlDcF4Jgry0o2nrjUyOZiCYoBHsaNSZw6iFXwKGlfJtCIyLgbVfsQYGGBBcdNeNC(0sNyU11L6n1qW5mBe04ILNbbAC6gxmqdbc(GBjeOXjMGcpXlfLEVE)qWjX5aACIjOWtmvJt34IbAmvdFqGGhz88mJgxkcnoDJlgOHabVAhj040nUyGgce8yQIflpdc040nUyGgce8gjDqIZb8H7zhIHfGgNUXfd0qGG3iPJb3siWhELXtOXPBCXaneiqW9yb5gNKy6YfEnvmSGUyCIBgSaUjyehdgDmpLmcZnCNWy0y6Va(DHte7WPifYmbbxtPqCte(A2WivPACVQLoVuTIftvXxHINhjfmvV1fp0O1vJIswjyUH3cs1OOKvOXj7SfkbCYoBPJ8fBrce8bJXJylb0bCjxrCMXzvOXCdR6sDpDlPeQl7VC3YUkPevHxNUCHPAm9dbcMUGgFfkEEKuWu9wxC7qmuL6QrrjRLMfLy6h3oedlqGg3ZemKDOXJyou4Sf0bCfoBXHDigwaNSZwWv4SfhEvlDI7tRQVMiSWgei4ESGSk3QqW1QyFoRcuwx3R(M9JBdgARyybOXjITkqJhxtsk4eUjk7ategneCptWq2HgpUMKuWjCtukSyiqWLQrrjRqJZwcuc8IWhEWsNeOXCd)72i2IBUVMnmsi4K4KZ7lIanMByU11LQLldbF0icJ2XUjkXfdDgbbpUYuQjHuynhgIHfW0poNzJGgxS8miqJt34IbAiqWhClHanoXeu4jEPO0717hcojohqJtmbfEIPAC6gxmqJPA4dce8iJNNz04srOXPBCXanei4v7iHgNUXfd0qGGxz8eAC6gxmqdbcEmvXILNbbAC6gxmqdbcEJKogClHaF4E2HyybOXPBCXanei4ns6GeNd4dcUhli34KetxUWRPIHf0fJtCZGfWhmgpITeGpCNWy0y6VaLXTnHHoGxKINhjfm7K6U4Mi8VBJylU5(A2WilyX9Qw68s1kwmDHhA06QrrjRem3WJmKyUTyFdwaZn1uRUKTY4eXoCksHmtqW1ukexYveNzCwfAm3WQUu3t3skH6Y(l3TSRskrv41PlxyQgt)qGabNkm3uT8geaaFrodomir7 4d
5d Any way to stop a spell from auto targeting? Is there a way to stop Fel Rush from targeting? I did try /cleartarget for a bit, but it's annoying during combat. I often us it for travel and then targets random mobs : /Laethis1 5d
6d How can i send a guild invite out thru GuildInvite()? Hello, hope this is the right place to ask this question :) Right now i am working on an addon, a auto guild inviter to be honest.... I have put it up so if i recieve the command !ginv it should send out and guild invitation to that person... i tried the following GuildInvite(name) SendChatMessage("/ginvite " .. name, "WHISPER", nil, name) well the first one causing a block since it is a protected function, but how can i be able to use this, since it aint directly a automated function, since a user is sending a command that triggers an action... and well SendChatMessage("") Works fine or well almost it sends the text /ginvite name as a correct reply to the command :D but it should be possible to send a guild invite out, seen many addons that spams em around for the poor souls that aint in a guild :) anyone that can help me here?Gadreel3 6d
6d Elite Frame Portrait Addon/Script Hello, is there any addon/script for making mine,target and focus elite portraits? I found an addon called Elite Player Frame but that makes only mine portrait elite, I want for target/focus aswell. Thanks, any help is appreciatedThingie0 6d
6d macro works in open world, but not in instances hello, (as a holy paladin) what I want is for Judgment to be cast on my focus if it's an enemy; else on my focustarget, else on my target, else on my target's target I got a macro that works in open world: #showtooltip /use [@focus,harm]Judgment /use [@focustarget,harm]Judgment /use [@target,harm]Judgment /use [@targettarget,harm]Judgment the problem is it doesn't seem to work when I try it in dungeons and raids, and will only use judgement if I target an enemy npc I've tried putting it all in a single /use statement; I tried splitting it up like above; but nothing worked for me anyone have any idea why?, or what's happening? am I doing something wrong?Numendar3 6d
6d "Emote proc cap" It's fun to have some /spit /slap /mock /roar /charge /openfire added in a macro, but the problem is that the emote will get spammed. For example a basic dual macro makes you spam /mock with the current system. ... You could add a simple line that limits the emote to once every X seconds, just like "reset=x" waits for the time to pass to reset the first skill listed. It could be something like "maxemo=x" where the previously inserted emote will proc only once every chosen X seconds, like so: ... This means you can spam the attacks as much as you want, but /lol will only proc once every 20 and /mock every 40 seconds. Simple lines of code to add, no? You could also use this with /say /yell /gw etc.Solídsnake0 6d
6d Elvui chat font size How can I change chat font size in Elvui?Yoorxshade2 6d
21 Jul ELVUI and KUI nameplate Hey guys So i have been using ELVUI for some time and wanted to upgrade the nameplates and for that I downloaded KUInameplates. This have resolved in an issue. As you can see on the image linked it’s like I have two sets of nameplates now. I have tried disabling nameplates in the ELVUI but that resolves in them disappearing entirely, any clue how to solve this? It works fine when ELVUI is disabled, and ELVUI nameplates alone work fine as well. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g149/Chavc/nameplate_zpsnghhm2p1.png Thanks for your timeChavpan1 21 Jul
21 Jul Skull macro Ok i know all about blizzard interface to mark with the num pad but i would like to know the /command to mark skull to my current target, that i can macro later so that in a group of mobs i can singe out the one that needs to be targeted by teh dps, pls help ty ty tyDizrupt3 21 Jul
21 Jul Healers Weakaura's For all healer weakaura's check my page : https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/26061-healers-weakauras-patch-72/ Have fun.Paiñ0 21 Jul
21 Jul Mfd Evis Macro not working? Hey guys, I'm having a trouble with a macro. For some reason, Eviscerate doesn't always go off. I tried contacten a GM and asking to why it doesn't work. The GM wasn't really sure as to why it didn't work and suggested me to ask on this forum. I hope somebody out there knows why this doesnt always work: #showtooltip Eviscerate /cast Marked for Death /cast Eviscerate For clearity, i googled Marked for Death and it doesnt have a GCD. Also it SOMETIMES works, i would say 70 % of the time Eviscerate doesn't go off. Thanks to everybody trying to help me out :DMyself2 21 Jul
20 Jul Bars pushed one spec away Tonight I got a disconnect and when I relogged, my bars for subtlety spec, which I was playing at that point, had changed to the button placements of my outlaw configuration, with all spec exclusive buttons having been removed from my bars (e.g. the first slot on my bars was originally backstab, now it was nothing, however the artifact ability and class ability buttons like blind were in the configuration of my outlaw spec). I would have made a ticket but this doesn't fit any of the niches offered up. all of my bars shifted one spec away from their original place (assassination to outlaw, outlaw to subtlety, subtlety to assassination). Is there any way to reset this to an earlier configuration or must I redo all of my bars by hand? thank youAnarrg0 20 Jul
20 Jul damaging & healing numbers not showing - solved use this Macro /console floatingCombatTextCombatDamage 1Ömar4 20 Jul
20 Jul MOVE ANYTHING screws me "quest log and "l" key. MOVE ANYTHING screws me "quest log and "l" key. So for some reason if I enable move anything, when I push "L" or the quest log button in the micro bar it removes my entire UI. Then when i push escape the UI comes back with the quest log open.Zaox0 20 Jul
20 Jul Macro Mouse Usage. I'm getting conflicting information via the WOW Twitter feed and the Facebook pages so..... Is it permissible to us a Multi-Button macro mouse (Naga, Logitech and Titan Wolf etc) to cycle a simple rotation, say, where each single click of the mouse moves to a next-in-sequence spell priority?Gundslunder13 20 Jul
19 Jul Mouse over pop-up Tooltip (how to remove it?) Hello everyone! Does anybody know how to remove or modify this !@#$tu thing? (see picture) http://imgur.com/tCZJphT Any help would be appreciated! THXKrentebol6 19 Jul
19 Jul First use LUi ever Hi Guys, I have just installed LUi. Although it's looking fantastic, I found couple of issues: 1) Default Buff icons are located at its original place and overlap a new LUi bar (upper right-hand side corner); any way to get rid of it? 2) LUi did not copy my standard keybinding; is there any way to do it automatically? 3) all in all, what are new Action Bars and how to get my old Bars? Regards,Mágda3 19 Jul
19 Jul Alternative for Curse/Twitch client. Is there a good alternative for the Curse Client. I really despise the way they are going now and i refuse to use Twitch. I tried the legacy client, it worked for a little, but then the Twitch manure came back up, so had to uninstall. Thanks.Rhaeve44 19 Jul
18 Jul Buff on a friendly target Hey guys! How can i switch off friendly buffs? http://imgur.com/NfwBb4E I went full through standard blizz settings and didnt find any solution. May be there is any script for this? Thank you.Hiruko0 18 Jul
18 Jul Multiple no GCD macro help Hi guys, this is my macro: #showtooltip Chaos Blades /cast Chaos Blades /cast Nemesis /cast Arcane Torrent(Racial) /cast [talent:3/2]Blade Dance Only spell with GCD is blade dance, so shouldnt all these be cast with just one touch? Instead I have to press it twice since the first use doesnt cast blade dance. Any help? Thanks!Freshpro4 18 Jul
18 Jul MSBT short numbers I don't really do coding so I can't figure this out. Im trying to change MikScrollingBattleText (or MSBT) to show 1.1M instead just 1M. Atm in the code everything between 1 000 000 and 2 000 000 is shown as 1M. I know how to make it show 1.2M as 12M, but dont know how to add the dot there.Kimanaka0 18 Jul
18 Jul PvP Macro issues! Hey there! Been trying to ask people in game for the answer to this but no one can figure it out so last resort is to try here! I have a pvp macro as such - /cast [@arena1,exists] Polymorph; Polymorph It works in arena and mobs outside of arena, which is what i want it to do in one whole macro. But the problem i am having is that it does not work on players in battlegrounds?! If anyone has the solution to this then please give me your knowledge! ThanksBigcritties3 18 Jul
17 Jul Elvui bag interface Since tukui.org is down temporarily, I have a question. Can I set bag interference, to show all bags in separate window?Yoorxshade1 17 Jul
17 Jul TidyPlates enemy class icons not showing Have been using TidyPlates for a while, but want it to show Enemy Class Icons on top of bars, so tried to enable it under Widgets in the addon interface. But it doesnt show up for enemy classes. It does, on the other hand, show up when doing it for friendly party members, so it seems a bit weird. Tried reinstalling it and got the latest version but still cant get enemy class icons to work. If anyone had an idea to why this is the case, I would appreciate the help. AthelAthel3 17 Jul
17 Jul Plater Error I have a Problem with Plater. I installed it and it worked.. since i have installed Elvui i get this error and plater isn´t working anymore. Hope for help. Date: 2017-07-14 07:14:27 ID: 5 Error occured in: Global Count: 1 Message: ..\AddOns\Plater\Plater.lua line 4161: attempt to index field 'OnTickFrame' (a nil value) Debug: Plater\Plater.lua:4161: ?() ...ser\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145: ...ser\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145 [string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:4: [string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:4 [C]: ? [string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:13: ?() ...ser\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:90: Fire() ...xternal\Wildpants\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:120: ...xternal\Wildpants\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119 [C]: ? [C]: ? Plater\Plater.lua:4259: Plater\Plater.lua:4252 Locals: None AddOns: Swatter, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) ArtifactPowerUser, v3.0 AucAdvanced, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) AucFilterBasic, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) AucFilterOutlier, v7.4.5714.5459(7.4/embedded) AucMatchUndercut, v7.4.5714.5585(7.4/embedded) AucStatHistogram, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) AucStatiLevel, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) AucStatPurchased, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) AucStatSales, v7.4.5714.5598(7.4/embedded) AucStatSimple, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) AucStatStdDev, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) AucStatWOWEcon, v7.4.5714.5613(7.4/embedded) AucUtilAHWindowControl, v7.4.5714.5575(7.4/embedded) AucUtilAppraiser, v7.4.5714.5704(7.4/embedded) AucUtilAskPrice, v7.4.5714.5599(7.4/embedded) AucUtilAutoMagic, v7.4.5714.5686(7.4/embedded) AucUtilCompactUI, v7.4.5714.5694(7.4/embedded) AucUtilEasyBuyout, v7.4.5714.5576(7.4/embedded) AucUtilFixAH, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) AucUtilItemSuggest, v7.4.5714.5651(7.4/embedded) AucUtilPriceLevel, v7.4.5714.5633(7.4/embedded) AucUtilScanButton, v7.4.5714.5631(7.4/embedded) AucUtilScanFinish, v7.4.5714.5588(7.4/embedded) AucUtilScanProgress, v7.4.5714.4979(7.4/embedded) AucUtilScanStart, v7.4.5714.5347(7.4/embedded) AucUtilSearchUI, v7.4.5714.5710(7.4/embedded) AucUtilSimpleAuction, v7.4.5714.5705(7.4/embedded) AucUtilVendMarkup, v7.4.5714.4828(7.4/embedded) Auctionator, v4.0.17 AuctionatorMiniFeatures, v6.2v1-release Babylonian, v5.1.DEV.332(/embedded) BagBrother, v Bagnon, v7.2.5 Bartender4, v4.7.9 BeanCounter, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) BestInSlot, vRelease 7.2.02 BestInSlotLegion, vRelease 7.2.02 BestInSlotLegionDungeons, vRelease 7.2.02 Configator, v5.1.DEV.406(/embedded) DBMCore, v7.2.14 DBMDefaultSkin, v DBMLDB, v DBMSpellTimers, v DBMStatusBarTimers, v DebugLib, v5.1.DEV.337(/embedded) ElvUI, v10.59 ElvUISLE, v3.25 Enchantrix, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) EnchantrixBarker, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) ExRT, v3875 FontDamageChanger, v GTFO, v4.42.18 HandyNotes, vv1.4.14 HandyNotesLegionMagePortals, v1.1 HandyNotesLegionRaresTreasures, v1.01b HandyNotesLegionTreasures, v1 HandyNotesSuramarTelemancy, v1 LibExtraTip, v5.12.DEV.423(/embedded) MasterPlanA, vA MPH, v1.2 MythicPlusTimer, v1.5 OmniCC, v7.2.1 Pawn, v2.2.10 Plater, v Postal, vv3.5.8 QuickLoot, v0.0.2 Simulationcraft, v1.7.5 Skada, v1.7.0 SlideBar, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) Stubby, v7.4.5714 (TasmanianThylacine) TipHelper, v5.12.DEV.405(/embedded) Titan, v5.12.0.70200 TitanBag, v5.12.0.70200 TitanClock, v5.12.0.70200 TitanGold, v5.12.0.70200 TitanLocation, v5.12.0.70200 TitanLootType, v5.12.0.70200 TitanPerformance, v5.12.0.70200 TitanRepair, v5.12.0.70200 TitanVolume, v5.12.0.70200 TitanXP, v5.12.0.70200 WeakAuras, v2.4.12 WIM, vr524 WorldQuestGroupFinder, v0.26.3 WorldQuestTracker, v BlizRuntimeLib_deDE v7.2.5.70200 <none> (ck=baa)Nightbalor1 17 Jul
17 Jul Weekly quest addon Is there any addon out there to tell me if my main and alts have done the weekly quest for example the TW event without haveing to log over to every char as i cant remmeber if i did them or not thank you any info given.Valéa2 17 Jul
16 Jul Lua/XML - "Couldn't find inherited node" I have an add-on that I am trying to create. I have a template for a button, named "Poker_TableBrowserEntry", and the XML code is below. <Button name="Poker_TableBrowserEntry" hidden="true" virtual="true"> <Size> ... </Size> <Layers> <Layer> ... </Layer> </Layers> <Scripts> ... </Scripts> </Button> I then try to create an instance of the button template using the following lua code local entry = CreateFrame("Button", "$parentEntry1", Poker_TableBrowserTableList, "Poker_TableBrowserEntry") However, when I login to test it, I get the error CreateFrame(): Couldn't find inherited node "Poker_TableBrowserEntry" which points to the lua code I showed earlier. I figure out why the lua file isn't noticing this node yet notices all the others in the same XML file. Any help would be greatly appreciated. EDIT: Solution FoundFeint2 16 Jul
16 Jul Any idea how to fix this Lua Error? Fixed.Ashley1 16 Jul
16 Jul Bestow Faith Focus Can't find one that works from search. Looking to bestow faith on focus target if I have one. If not then on target. Then if neither then possibly player. ThanksLouigi1 16 Jul