Interface and Macros

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
07 Mar 2011 WoW User Interface Add-On Development Policy With the continuing popularity of World of Warcraft user interface add-ons (referred to hereafter as "add-ons") created by the community of players, Blizzard Entertainment has formalized design and distribution guidelines for add-ons. These guidelines have been put in place to ensure the integrity of World of Warcraft and to help promote an enjoyable gaming environment for all of our players - failure to abide by them may result in measures up to and including taking formal legal action. 1) Add-ons must be free of charge. All add-ons must be distributed free of charge. Developers may not create "premium" versions of add-ons with additional for-pay features, charge money to download an add-on, charge for services related to the add-on, or otherwise require some form of monetary compensation to download or access an add-on. 2) Add-on code must be completely visible. The programming code of an add-on must in no way be hidden or obfuscated, and must be freely accessible to and viewable by the general public. 3) Add-ons must not negatively impact World of Warcraft realms or other players. Add-ons will perform no function which, in Blizzard Entertainment's sole discretion, negatively impacts the performance of the World of Warcraft realms or otherwise negatively affects the game for other players. For example, this includes but is not limited to excessive use of the chat system, unnecessary loading from the hard disk, and slow frame rates. 4) Add-ons may not include advertisements. Add-ons may not be used to advertise any goods or services. 5) Add-ons may not solicit donations. Add-ons may not include requests for donations. We recognize the immense amount of effort and resources that go into developing an add-on; however, such requests should be limited to the add-on website or distribution site and should not appear in the game. 6) Add-ons must not contain offensive or objectionable material. World of Warcraft has been given a "T" by the ESRB, and similar ratings from other ratings boards around the world. Blizzard Entertainment requires that add-ons not include any material that would not be allowed under these ratings. 7) Add-ons must abide by World of Warcraft ToU and EULA. All add-ons must follow the World of Warcraft Terms of Use and the World of Warcraft End User License Agreement. 8) Blizzard Entertainment has the right to disable add-on functionality as it sees fit. To maintain the integrity World of Warcraft and ensure the best possible gaming experience for our players, Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to disable any add-on functionality within World of Warcraft at its sole discretion. 15 July 2009 Music Distribution through UI Add-Ons We have recently seen a number of User Interface Add-Ons that are making modifications to the World of Warcraft in-game music files and wanted to take a moment to go over some important points with the community in connection with this. While we are currently allowing Add-Ons that remove or replace existing sound files, keep in mind that it is illegal to distribute copyrighted materials, in this case in-game music and audio files, without authorization. One of the primary goals of the user interface is to allow players to customize their game experience and we hope to avoid making any modifications in the future that will prevent this. 13 April 2009 UI Add-On Development Policy Update On 20 March, we released the new add-on development policy to the public as an ongoing effort to help ensure add-on integrity, safety, and quality for the community. Since that time we have been in touch with many UI development communities on what the policy means to them and the continuing development of these add-ons. We would like to announce further that we are providing a sixty-day grace period beginning at the time of the initial release of the policy for UI developers to comply with the new policy. After May 19th, Blizzard Entertainment will begin to enforce the Add-on Development policy, and developers found to be in violation of this policy will be contacted directly. For more information... If you are an add-on developer and have any questions about and this User Interface Add-On Development Policy and how it pertains to the add-on that you've developed, please don't hesitate to email us at WoWUI@blizzard.com.Takralus0 07 Mar 2011
2h Lightning Paw Placed this in the wrong forum it seems. Will this macro work if I go around trying out the shrubber in Duskwood please? /target Lightning PawMushypeas2 2h
3h Is healthbar removal possible? Is there any way to disable the healthbar and just keep the names of players in raid in the default ui? Or with an addon?Sonorgrip0 3h
4h Abt mythic weak aura help Any one got mythic weak Auras for antorus like timers for groups on eonarDrunktankie0 4h
13h WQGF bug? Hi all, recently I had to reinstall wow and all my addons, I seem to have a problem with the “world quest group finder” addon where by I used to be able to right click on invasion portals or the antorus world boss and it would show groups available and how many people were in them. Now when I right click it just zooms out on the map. Is there a setting or option or even another addon I need to run along side where I can right click the greater invasion portal to find a group? Thank youCardinál0 13h
15h Macro without global cooldown error sound I'm trying to get rid of the global cooldown error sound when i press Chaos Strike when it's on global cooldown. It makes that no mana error sound. My macro is #showtooltip chaos strike /startattack /cancelaura netherwalk /cast [nochanneling] chaos strike I tried #showtooltip chaos strike /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide() /run SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX","0") /startattack /cancelaura netherwalk /cast [nochanneling] chaos strike /run SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX","1") /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear(); but this doesn't work and i still get the error sound. Anyone can help with that?Voïdelf0 15h
17h PvP UI - tweaking Hi all, I am trying to improve my UI for PvP as I don't feel extremely comfortable. This is my UI at the moment https://imgur.com/a/qYLhR I use Blizzard Raid Frames, Gladius, Omnibar, GladiatorSsa2, BigDebuff and ElvUI. 1) I would like to increase the size of the buffs and frames, it's already on maximum on interface option. Issue is that sometimes I cannot track Lifebloom as the hot is not shown on the frame 2) I would like to increase the size of Unite Frame for Target and the Buffs. 3) Omnibar seems to be completely bugged to me. It does appear and disappear randomly and do not keep tracks of interrupts. 4) I would like to add a hp bar/mana bar like this one (is it a weakaura?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20PLfJJYZxs 5) How can I bind a key to switch between party members? I would like to bind just "Alt" to press it and switch between all the party members. I cannot find this feature apparently and I dont reach F1-F2 easily with my fingers. Thanks for your help.Floroz0 17h
17h WQ auto-complete /fstack Hi, I'd love to know if there is a possiblity of creating a macro for the WQ auto-complete "spells" that half classes have: - Call of the Valkyr (Warriors) - Rift Cannon (DHunters) - ... etc. I tried to use /fstack to see the icon name, and i think i tried a lot of combitations for it (/use /cast /click) and was not able to find the correct one :\ TLDR: is it possible to macro the WQ auto complete "spell"? Thanks in advance!Applebank1 17h
18h DBM frames Deadlybossmods seems to be causing a lot of heck for me for the fps! im wondering if anyone else is having this issue?Indigoz0 18h
19h Tidy Plate and overlapping Adding Tidy Plate (threat one) has (maybe) bugged my UI. In Blizzard menu I've checked "Stacked Nameplate" but they keep to overlapping. I've tried some console command, but nothing works. I've digged in years of forums, but answers are usually outdated, someone knows how to fix in 2018?Tenya84E9F60 19h
1d macro help plz Hi! I am trying to get the following macro to prioritize my current target (if enemy) over target of target: #showtooltip Penance /use [harm][@targettarget] Penance Anyone who can help? Thanks in advanceScottandré2 1d
1d Bag loot bug please help I have my dk setup the old settings which if u loot anythings ur last left bag will filled up how i can make my travler bag first right bag fil up ? Sorry for bad English im trying my bestSlayeerr1 1d
1d GCD / error sound remover Is there an up-to-date working version of this anywhere? The most recent I could find is "Error Sounds Be Gone!" on Curse but it's nearly a year old and didn't work for me when I tried it :(Woogi9 1d
1d ELVUI masters help So i just installed elvui and i wanted to install profile which i got from youtuber signsofkelani, the issue is the fact that when i load the profile everything just get so big, and i mean text wise, because bars fit normally its just that quest text is so big so are all the options the are huge, and i really would like to change them back to how they were with default profile without having to lose everything else... i advanced option to scale the ui but it doesnt do much... is there option in elvui to scale down everything? or the options or something edit. is it possible to only copy someone's settings for unitframes/nameplates/buffs etc? because if i wont be able to lower the size of that profile i will have to start new one on my own.Psychogen4 1d
1d Way to prevent a spell from being cast a second time? So I have this problem with my mouse recently that makes the MB4 and MB5 buttons basically have a full auto function, the issue is that I've used these for movement abilities for years and it's now become a problem. I'm planning on getting a new mouse eventually but in the meantime, is there a way to prevent spells like Blink/Shimmer for mages, Ghost wolf for Shamans and so on that are off the global cool down from instantly trigger again? As it is now, if I have both Shimmer charges I will blink twice instantly if I try using it, and for Ghost wolf, while there's a delay after going into ghost wolf form, there isn't one when going out, basically locking me in wolf form. I know these are some silly situational issues but since I don't just wanna go buy any new mouse I'd like to find a different fix until I buy one. I don't really wanna get used to a whole new movement ability key/button because of this. TL;DR Want to know if you can block off-GCD spells/abilities from being double cast. Thankful for any help I can get!Zindraja8 1d
1d [HELP] TellMeWhen Range Check Is there any other way to show the range check on your icons instead of Opacity change?Sethayla0 1d
2d looking for 1button macro beast mastery .Servamp0 2d
2d Can Elvui work with Domino So I must say that elvui is a reallt cool and comfortable addon, which can replace other 10 addons, but because I'm esthete, I care about my UI look and I really like to use masque skins for action bars. I've heard there is no way to use maque skins in elvui and because I like things like expirience or AP bar from Dominos, I wanted to combine dominos with elvui. The question is, are there posssible any serious crashes? Or I should only use bartender for masque skins and the rest should be elvui? Is there a point of combing elvui with dominos (Yes, I know I would have to disable some things in each addon, so there wont be action bars doubled etc)Renaos2 2d
2d Bankitems addon Hi Just wondered if anyone knows of an addon similar to this one? I love this addon but it has not been updated for ages and doesn't work now. I'd really like to find a similar one to replace it that does all the same things? In case people are not familiar with it, it lets you see what you have in your bank no matter where you are, you can also what is in the bank of all your alts (even of other servers) and has a useful mouseover tooltip that shows quantities of items on each character (including currency items). ThanksGwénhyvar3 2d
2d Difficulty toggle and loot macro (solved) I'm modding my UI and have to remove the player frame(HP/MANA), but I still need access to group options. I was wandering if there chat commands that could help me with changing the raid/dungeons difficulty and loot specialization? Thanks. Edit: Thanks to Rhovanor for the difficulty command. I figured the loot one myself so case closed.Dramabender3 2d
2d Mik's Scrolling Battle Text Fixed For anyone you enjoys using MSBT Fixes scroll areas etc Download link http://wikisend.com/download/472112/MiksUpdated.zip Unzip, copy (both folders), paste and overwrite existing install.Artiq0 2d
2d Saving config on Mik's Scrolling Battle Text Hi I'm trying to edit my MSBT, but it won't save. I am trying to get theese options unticked: http://prntscr.com/i2d60t Whenever I close the window, they just get ticked back. It won't let me configure the addon at all. I have tried reinstalling and disabling every other addon without help. Anyone helps got this problem?Vip5 2d
3d Mouse over Macros cross-language So my native language is German but sometimes I like to play WoW in English too. I have some Mouse over macros for my healer and every time I switch Languages I would have to edit the macros since I am using the spell name... Is there a way to edit this macro so it's cross-language? #showtooltip /cast [@mouseover, help][@target, help][@player] Blühendes Leben Aristáeus2 3d
3d Bartender Druid Shapeshift Problems Hoping you guys could help me with this issue I am having. I'm setting up my bartender for the new Druid and it is sharing abilities on all forms. Like when I put Thrash as button 5 on bar 1 in Bear form - and then switch to Cat form it's in the same place, so I remove it from Cat form and go back to Bear to see it is removed also! :O I set Bear up nice and neat, then all my other forms are a mess and I can't touch them or it will screw my Bear :( Is there a way to have unique forms, where I can have each form set to how I want it to look without screwing eachother?.Riipper1 3d
3d S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera UI Bug - Temporary Fix EDIT 4: Turns out I can do something about the camera's action bar. EDIT 3: The camera's action bar still appears in screenshots; I cannot do anything about this, because hiding it renders the camera unusable. EDIT 2: The update has been approved. EDIT: It's taking longer than I expected for the update to be approved on CurseForge. Hopefully it should be available for download later today. I can't be the only one who uses the S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera, so I am therefore not the only one who noticed the bug which appeared with the latest patch, whereby your UI wasn't being hidden when you were taking said selfies. I've already submitted a bug report about this; in the meantime, I have updated my S.E.L.F.I.E. Helper addon to hide the UI for you when you get the camera out. If you have TomTom and/or Decursive installed, it'll also hide the UI elements they create. This is (hopefully) only a temporary solution, until the inevitable hotfix addresses the problem. I should point out that since TomTom and Decursive are the only addons I use which create UI elements, they are the only ones to be hidden; if you use an addon that I don't, its UI elements will still appear. Let me know here which addon(s) it is, and I'll see what I can do about updating the addon for you. Get S.E.L.F.I.E. Helper here: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/selfie-helper It also does a lot more than merely hide the UI; read the description to see what else it is capable of, and watch the video to see it in action. (I was going to post this in the General secion, but I had a feeling it would have been moved here anyway.)Navitas0 3d
3d Save CVar setting on all characters Edit: Fix in my own reply. Hi I'm trying to save a CVar setting on all characters. I'm using a 21:9 34" 3440x1440 monitor and the purpose of the CVar change, is to make sure targets nameplates doesn't go outside the top of the screen. Addon used: AdvancedInterfaceOptions --> CVar Browser CVar (search:"clamp"): "nameplateOtherTopInset" Default Value is .08 I'd like it to be set to .15 globally. This I can achieve easily, but it isn't saved on other characters. Question: Is there a command I can run (once) that saves the CVar change on all characters at once? What puzzles me is, I've set "nameplateOverlapV" to Value: 0.45 (more compact nameplate stacking), and it's saved to all characters and I was under the impression that CVars allways is saved globally?. Apparently "nameplateOtherTopInset" isn't saved globally. TL;DR: "nameplateOtherTopInset" changes isn't saved globally like most CVars. Is there a command that I can type once? Too many characters.Zarage1 3d
3d Constant 4 new bagslot notifications It gets displayed each and every time i logon.Karrak0 3d
3d Want to start an event Hi, I'm very new to addon programming, can someone explain me how to execute a function when an event arrives like a Guild Player rechieved an achievment ? I heared that: CHAT_MSG_GUILD_ACHIEVEMENT could help me but I don't have ay idea how to use it. GreetingsLydrin0 3d
3d Track guild events ( raids, battlegrounds, etc.. ) I have created a free website to track guild events attendance, notify people by sms to sign up for guild event and get an overview who is coming to event, would love to get your feedback on it, and if possible some guilds to sign up for beta. here is the link to demo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIoATkFHi00 Otherwise by that i am wondering what do you guys use to manage guilds, and what tools (plugins,websites) you think would be neat for your guild to have?Ralgioro1 3d
3d Need help hiding "+" icon in Backpack. Been trying to hide the stupid "+" icon for the extra bag slots, as i don't have a mobile phone. So far only the script works: /script ContainerFrame1AddSlotsButton:Hide() I tried adding the following to an existing addon, but nothing will make it hide on start up. script ContainerFrame1AddSlotsButton:Hide() /script ContainerFrame1AddSlotsButton:Hide() run ContainerFrame1AddSlotsButton:Hide() /run ContainerFrame1AddSlotsButton:Hide() ContainerFrame1AddSlotsButton:Hide() Any ideas?Lunyra2 3d
3d Gladius Settings not showing up I'm using the newest version of Gladius and it works fine on all characters except this one. On every other character I can go to its settings and change the layout and position to my liking but when I type "/gladius" in chat on this char nothing happens. Also the settings don't show up on the addons panel of the interface menu. However gladius works in arena with the default layout (which I don't want) and the commands "/gladius test" and "/gladius hide" are working fine as well. Can someone help? It's really only this character, it works fine on others (even on the same realm)Deletedk0 3d
4d Addon to track Boss abillity cds So is there any addon that tracks and shows how soon before an ability is cast? As well as the pulltimer function? DBM has it but i hate the voice and the random messages that pop up and i dont remember finding a way to disable everything expect the pulltimer/boss cooldowns.Rälph1 4d
4d Addon sounds not working after a crash. My PC randomly crashed the other day and after rebooting my PC none of the sounds from my addons are working in raids. So I'm using a few weakauras that uses sounds and bigwigs, and none of the sounds from either of these addons work in raids, it's like they get muffled, I can hear maybe one or two things here and there, but for the majority of an encounter it's silent and it's really annoying as I've gotten to know these sounds in order to play properly and I'm not sure what's causing the issue. I've tried repairing WoW, I've tried changing which sound channel the addons use and ofc I've restarted my PC. So I'm at a loss what to do, I'd preferably not reinstall but if no one has a solution it'll be my last resort I guess.Fusone1 4d
5d LF AddOns (Barber Shop, Pet Tags, Transmog) Ishnu-alah! Generally speaking I'm fairly happy with my addon setup, but there's a couple of minor issues that just keep bothering me. Frist of all, I usually use MogIt to create transmogs. Perfect addon, makes me very happy! :) However, in order to create the perfect look, I'd love to be able to save a specific barber shop selection, too, because some looks just work better with light / dark / red hair, a specific hair style, etc. Thus far, my research has never yielded anything useful. If anyone on here is able to pinpoint me towards a solution, I'd be eternally grateful! :) Next, I'm taking things a step further, lol :D Once I have selected the perfect transmog and barber shop setup, obviously I need a specific mount and pet to accompany the look! (I mostly rely on Rematch to handle my battle pets, so I do know about their notes feature.) Does anyone know an addon that allows to add custom tags to specific battle pets? I have a ton of pets, and life would be a lot easier if I could just add race-, class- or theme-related tags to quickly find a selection of potentially suitable pets for a specific look.Isyrion0 5d
5d Can't see eclipse bar! Hi! i can't seem to be able to see my eclipse bar and I believe it has something to do with elvui that I have installed. Doe's anybody know where you can toggle it on and off or something?Monokomo0 5d
5d What is this little bar called? Hi folks, I'm looking for some help. Does anyone know what this little bar is called or how to disable it? https://ibb.co/b4xjGm I'm using Zperl unit frames. The bar only shows when i'm dealing damage. Thanks!Kornelius2 5d
5d Map constantly snap back to my current zone After Todays 7.3.5 update Collect me is causing my Map to constantly snap back to my current zone after a 5 seconds making it impossible to look at any other zone than the one im currently in. problem went away as soon as i disabled collectme, returned once i re enabled collect meBanoffaxis3 5d
6d Grid2 disappers in brawl? I never had problems with Grid2, but today I tried the ShadoPan brawl and the frames dissapeared. Any ideas why? I can't find anything in settings, in raids/dungeons/BGs it works fine, Arena is also set up.Ruinêth0 6d
6d Flyplatebuffs / tidyplates Noticed this morning that Flyplatebuff was not working as it usually does, basically shows image of spell of buffs/debuffs on a character, looked through all options and they are fine, then I tried to see if Tidyplates would work rather that flyplatebuffs that doesn't work either. Anyone know why this is not working ? Thanks in advance.Monksméad2 6d
6d Macro for different talent + modifier + mouseover I'm trying this: #showtooltip /cast [talent:5/2][@focus,mod:shift][@mouseover,harm][harm] Wyvern Sting; [talent:5/1] Binding Shot But didn't work: can't cast on focus with modifier if there is talent specification. How can I fix?Suspiria24 6d
6d Floating Combat Text In 7.0.3 Patch Hi, I am currently experiencing difficulty in turning off "Floating Combat Text". In previous patches there have been options to turn them off in the "Interface" tab in-game. However, I went into the tab to turn them off today after the patch and cannot find them anywhere. Any help would be much appreciated.Heáth44 6d
15 Jan Chat message mouse click event for addon Very beginner addon developer here. Does anyone know of a way to receive mouse clicls on a message on a chat frame like an event maybe? For example say you are looking at a Guild Chat tab, and the user clicks on a message, the addon would receive an event like "chat message clicked ", "message", "author" etc etc ?Shanama4 15 Jan
15 Jan Blizzard Raid Frames - Profile Auto Switching Script There's already a thread about this here https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617202610 but I don't want to accidentally necro if two months is too long a time. The script posted by Grimmj is great, but I've been wondering if it would be possible to have it also take spec into consideration for switching profiles. local ARENA_PROFILE = "Arena"; local BG_PROFILE = "Battleground"; local PARTY_PROFILE = "Party" local RAID_25_PROFILE = "Raid25"; local RAID_40_PROFILE = "Raid40"; function switchProfile() if InCombatLockdown() == false then --This should fix in-combat issues. isArena, _ = IsActiveBattlefieldArena(); if isArena == true then --**IN ARENA**. if GetActiveRaidProfile() ~= ARENA_PROFILE then --if arena profile is not active CompactUnitFrameProfiles_ActivateRaidProfile(ARENA_PROFILE); --...set arena profile. print("Activated RaidProfile: "..ARENA_PROFILE) end elseif InActiveBattlefield() then --**IN BG**. if GetActiveRaidProfile() ~= BG_PROFILE then --if battleground profile is not active CompactUnitFrameProfiles_ActivateRaidProfile(BG_PROFILE); --...set battleground profile. print("Activated RaidProfile: "..BG_PROFILE) end elseif GetNumGroupMembers(LE_PARTY_CATEGORY_INSTANCE) > 0 then --**IN INSTANCE GROUP** if GetNumGroupMembers(LE_PARTY_CATEGORY_INSTANCE) > 25 then if GetActiveRaidProfile() ~= RAID_40_PROFILE then -- if Raid40 profile is not active CompactUnitFrameProfiles_ActivateRaidProfile(RAID_40_PROFILE); --...set raid40 profile. print("Activated RaidProfile: "..RAID_40_PROFILE) end elseif GetNumGroupMembers(LE_PARTY_CATEGORY_INSTANCE) > 5 then if GetActiveRaidProfile() ~= RAID_25_PROFILE then --if Raid25 profile is not active CompactUnitFrameProfiles_ActivateRaidProfile(RAID_25_PROFILE); --...set raid25 profile. print("Activated RaidProfile: "..RAID_25_PROFILE) end else if GetActiveRaidProfile() ~= PARTY_PROFILE then --if Party profile is not active CompactUnitFrameProfiles_ActivateRaidProfile(PARTY_PROFILE); --...set Party profile. print("Activated RaidProfile: "..PARTY_PROFILE) end end elseif GetNumGroupMembers(LE_PARTY_CATEGORY_HOME) > 0 then --**IN MANUAL GROUP** if GetNumGroupMembers(LE_PARTY_CATEGORY_HOME) > 25 then if GetActiveRaidProfile() ~= RAID_40_PROFILE then -- if Raid40 profile is not active CompactUnitFrameProfiles_ActivateRaidProfile(RAID_40_PROFILE); --...set raid40 profile. print("Activated RaidProfile: "..RAID_40_PROFILE) end elseif GetNumGroupMembers(LE_PARTY_CATEGORY_HOME) > 5 then if GetActiveRaidProfile() ~= RAID_25_PROFILE then --if Raid25 profile is not active CompactUnitFrameProfiles_ActivateRaidProfile(RAID_25_PROFILE); --...set raid25 profile. print("Activated RaidProfile: "..RAID_25_PROFILE) end else if GetActiveRaidProfile() ~= PARTY_PROFILE then --if Party profile is not active CompactUnitFrameProfiles_ActivateRaidProfile(PARTY_PROFILE); --...set Party profile. print("Activated RaidProfile: "..PARTY_PROFILE) end end end end end local f = CreateFrame("Frame") f:RegisterEvent("GROUP_ROSTER_UPDATE") --fires when player joins or leaves group f:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_REGEN_ENABLED") --fires when leaving combat f:SetScript("OnEvent",switchProfile); Successful4 15 Jan
15 Jan Tidyplates bugged in dungeon? Friendly plates get replaced with default blizzard ones in dungeon. Outside dungeons it works correctly. I need it because this way I can more easily track buffs/debuffs on players, as well as my atonement on them. ThanksSchizoid2 15 Jan
15 Jan xp bar missing on all characters. Hi just rejoined wow after a couple of years out, new comp and new install of game, so should have no addons Unfortunately none of my characters are showing and exp bar, even low level ones. have tried exp on and off by paying rogue, and typing in to show exp and nothing has worked any ideas please.Rammin6 15 Jan
14 Jan Action bar suggestion Hello all! To get right to the point - today I've seen a video that made me rethink my approach to UI. So far I've been using elvUI and I liked it, however this video made me wish to have my UI... cleaner. Video in question is following one: https://youtu.be/g-AxFMGg8Lc?t=385 To explain what I mean: for main rotation I use following keybinds: q, w, e, r, t, f, g, 1, ,2 , 3, 4, 5 (I use S for forward, X for backward, although I never use X). That way I have entire bar easily accessible. Then, if I need debuffs or some things with longer duration (barriers, CC...) I use modifiers for those same buttons (alt/shift + qwert12345fg). Now, like in that video, I would like to use bars that are not always visible, cluttering the screen, but rather make it so that they only pop in (and replace main bar) when I use modifier, and then disappear with main bar returning when I release the modifier. So, any idea on how to use that? Should I stick to elvUI and do it through conditionals there, or would it be better to swap to Dominos for example to achieve such result? Or is there something even better? Thank you for all of your advices!Falliene3 14 Jan
14 Jan Display both % health and total health on VuhDo? I know that in VuhDo, by going to panels -> text -> hitpoints, you can choose to show health on the bars as either "percent" or "remaining" -- but is there a way that you can show both at the same time?Kaliavael1 14 Jan
14 Jan Balance druid macros, help with [stance] conditional Hello everyone, as the titel states I need assistence with macros involving the [stance:] condition. What I want to achieve: Before casing a offensive ability, make sure to be in Moonkin Form For my casts and instants (x), like Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Moonfire and so on, I came up with a working macro: #showtooltip x /cast [stance:4] x; !Moonkin Form however, for Starfall I use a [@cursor] and for the two dots Moonfire and Sunfire I use a [@mouseover], but I can´t get the stance condition to work. Down below are the two macros I use for Starfall and Moon-/Sunfire, maybe someone with more elaborate macro-writing skills can help me out on this one :) #showtooltip Starfall /cast [@Cursor] Starfall #showtooltip Moonfire /cast [@mouseover,exists,nodead][@target] Moonfire Greetings, CírílyâCírílyâ1 14 Jan
14 Jan Sooting mist channeling issue Hey guys , There is a Movable channeling spell : Sooting Mist ( honor talent );[Ancient Mistweaver Arts] 1. Is there any way to write a Macro that cast this spell and stop cast it with just 1 button ? My means is pressing R button for cast it , and then press R button for stop it cast , and again press R button for recast it . 2 . Or is there any why or macro to make it stop with Space button ? Or maybe Move button ? and then recast it with its normal button , like not movable channeling spell ? TnxLeex5 14 Jan