Interface and Macros

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
07 Mar 2011 WoW User Interface Add-On Development Policy With the continuing popularity of World of Warcraft user interface add-ons (referred to hereafter as "add-ons") created by the community of players, Blizzard Entertainment has formalized design and distribution guidelines for add-ons. These guidelines have been put in place to ensure the integrity of World of Warcraft and to help promote an enjoyable gaming environment for all of our players - failure to abide by them may result in measures up to and including taking formal legal action. 1) Add-ons must be free of charge. All add-ons must be distributed free of charge. Developers may not create "premium" versions of add-ons with additional for-pay features, charge money to download an add-on, charge for services related to the add-on, or otherwise require some form of monetary compensation to download or access an add-on. 2) Add-on code must be completely visible. The programming code of an add-on must in no way be hidden or obfuscated, and must be freely accessible to and viewable by the general public. 3) Add-ons must not negatively impact World of Warcraft realms or other players. Add-ons will perform no function which, in Blizzard Entertainment's sole discretion, negatively impacts the performance of the World of Warcraft realms or otherwise negatively affects the game for other players. For example, this includes but is not limited to excessive use of the chat system, unnecessary loading from the hard disk, and slow frame rates. 4) Add-ons may not include advertisements. Add-ons may not be used to advertise any goods or services. 5) Add-ons may not solicit donations. Add-ons may not include requests for donations. We recognize the immense amount of effort and resources that go into developing an add-on; however, such requests should be limited to the add-on website or distribution site and should not appear in the game. 6) Add-ons must not contain offensive or objectionable material. World of Warcraft has been given a "T" by the ESRB, and similar ratings from other ratings boards around the world. Blizzard Entertainment requires that add-ons not include any material that would not be allowed under these ratings. 7) Add-ons must abide by World of Warcraft ToU and EULA. All add-ons must follow the World of Warcraft Terms of Use and the World of Warcraft End User License Agreement. 8) Blizzard Entertainment has the right to disable add-on functionality as it sees fit. To maintain the integrity World of Warcraft and ensure the best possible gaming experience for our players, Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to disable any add-on functionality within World of Warcraft at its sole discretion. 15 July 2009 Music Distribution through UI Add-Ons We have recently seen a number of User Interface Add-Ons that are making modifications to the World of Warcraft in-game music files and wanted to take a moment to go over some important points with the community in connection with this. While we are currently allowing Add-Ons that remove or replace existing sound files, keep in mind that it is illegal to distribute copyrighted materials, in this case in-game music and audio files, without authorization. One of the primary goals of the user interface is to allow players to customize their game experience and we hope to avoid making any modifications in the future that will prevent this. 13 April 2009 UI Add-On Development Policy Update On 20 March, we released the new add-on development policy to the public as an ongoing effort to help ensure add-on integrity, safety, and quality for the community. Since that time we have been in touch with many UI development communities on what the policy means to them and the continuing development of these add-ons. We would like to announce further that we are providing a sixty-day grace period beginning at the time of the initial release of the policy for UI developers to comply with the new policy. After May 19th, Blizzard Entertainment will begin to enforce the Add-on Development policy, and developers found to be in violation of this policy will be contacted directly. For more information... If you are an add-on developer and have any questions about and this User Interface Add-On Development Policy and how it pertains to the add-on that you've developed, please don't hesitate to email us at WoWUI@blizzard.com.Takralus0 07 Mar 2011
5h Looking for addon that separates whispers? I'm currently using WoW instant messenger, but It's whisper windows are very small and not resize able, on top of that the history window seems to list whispers in the wrong order when i look back at them. ( likely because of a conflict with endless chat ) are there any other ways to separate whispers, i want to have two conversations in two separate windows basically, not just filter whispers away from other chats like guild/say/etc.Vexile4 5h
14h Party portraits/raid interface not showing. Good afternoon, for a bit now, this has been the only character that when in a party has no party portraits showing. Nor does any of my chars have a raid interface while in a raid. I've had contact with support, but they couldn't fix it. I have tried EVERYTHING, reinstalling game without addons, clearing cache, updating, just everything the gm told me to do, also I ran this script he gave me: /run EnableAddOn ("Blizzard_CompactRaidFrames") EnableAddOn ("Blizzard_CUFProfiles") EnableAddOn ("Blizzard_RaidUI") ReloadUI () Which didn't work. Is there anyone with the same issue that can help me out?Lunadaella0 14h
19h Macro with talent options Not really familiar with macros but... I'm trying to create a thing that will combine common spell with a talent. What I struggle with is making #showtooltip to actually get info about a talent even when it is not active. Here's what I did so far: #showtooltip /cast [modifier:shift] Glacial Spike; Ebonbolt -works fine when I got Glacial Spike chosen but if I go for Thermal Void it shows question mark when i press shift so: #showtooltip /cast [modifier:shift; talent:7/2] Glacial Spike; Ebonbolt -works the same way so: I decided to go the other way and show the actual passive talent when Glacial Spike is not chosen: #showtooltip /cast [modifier:shift; talent:7/2] Glacial Spike; [modifier:shift; talent:7/1] Thermal Void; Ebonbolt -still no luck. It's ofcourse not the only combination I tried but nothing seems to work. I have seen some posts about talent and pvptalent conditionals not working but these were usually posts from 2016. Am I doing things the wrong way?Qerby4 19h
22h Macro for Recruit All (Order hall) Hey, i want to use the button "Recruit all" in a macro, im tired of having to press it every time, with so many dying all the time, its just becomming annoying to have to press recruit all :D I remember there was an addone for Garrison, when you visited the tailor building (or any other), it just started all work orders, but have not been able to find it, to see if it would work with this also, but i would go with a macro if nothing else, so anyone that know how this is possible ?Manniala0 22h
1d OPie bug? Hi All I just downloaded OPie to try and make my UI even more clean and thought this would be a good way. I've set everything up pretty much how I want it, all rings are nested rings of the main one, split into teleports, mounts, utilities, professions, armour sets, toys etc. The issue is that when using nested rings, I can only select the first icon of each ring that is listed (the ability/item etc that is listed at the top of the list in settings). This happens for every one of my rings so instead of having about a lot more buttons hidden away and available to use, I only have the first ability of each ring. If I disable nested rings, the abilities will work but I have a huge circle of spells that looks worse than when I started. Does anybody know why this is happening or a way to fix it? all other videos don't show any issues with this. In case it helps, my only other small gripe that may become a larger one after fixing is that with quite a lot of things added to a ring, the rings seem to overlap and moving my mouse even slightly will enter a new ring, anybody experienced this? Many thanksSossingro2 1d
1d Simple Question, Simple Answer - Disable VuhDo for BGs? Hi there! Actually the question is stated in the title already. Is there a way to have VuhDo automatically disabled for BGs? If so: How can I do that? Or am I just doomed to always enter "/VuhDo hide" and "/VuhDo show" as a chat command? TIASmylodon0 1d
2d Floating Combat Text missing Hello, So I'm currently encountering a Floating Combat Text bug, where I cant see my healing or damage done. I can't discern why it stops working, sometimes randomly when in a zone, sometimes in an instance, sometimes in the middle of the instance. Currently using the following addons: Bartender, Gladius, AtlasLoot, AdvancedInterfaceOptions, OmniBar, Recount, World Quest Tracker. I've done the following trying to fix this. /console floatingCombatTextCombatHealing 1 /console floatingCombatTextCombatDamage 1 typed in the textfield inside WoW SET floatingCombatTextCombatHealing 1 SET floatingCombatTextCombatDamage 1 Added to the config-file in WoW- folder Used the addon AdvancedInterfaceOptions to turn on Floating Combat Text, doesn't work. Also tried deleting the WTF-, and Cache- folders. Rebooting works sometimes, sometimes it doesn't. One thing i haven't tried (read from reeeeally old forum posts) is disabling nVidia 3D drivers, which might be somehow interacting with the FCT? So my question is has anyone else encountered this and fixed this successfully?Shadden1 2d
2d Blizzard Name Plates Evening, I use tidy plates - Blizzard but the support for the addon has stopped and so you are no longer able to toggle the Blizzard option if you've not used it previously. Does anyone else know if there are any addons that allow you to change the enemy name plates to the stock type that Blizzard used to have before they changed everything? ThanksDeaf0 2d
2d ElvUI Buff and Debuff bars I just started using ElvUI, and now I'm wondering if you can disable these bars, since they take a lot of space of the screen. So, is there a way to disable them? Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/y7t1PDronosh1 2d
2d Conditional Macro: Cast when certain buff is active? Last time I did any lua/macro coding was in vanilla when you could 1-button automate everything. I know most of the automation options got removed over the years, but I am looking for a specific functionality in my macro. Is there a way to either: A) Put a condition to only cast a spell if a specific buff is active on the player? or B) A condition to only cast a spell if the cast-time is "instant" (and a way to detect when a spec has instant cast) Scenario: I play feral druid. Part of the spec is that it gives me a chance to get a healing touch cast that can be cast instant and while in cat form. Now what happens is that if I accidentally hit the button right as the buff expires it will cancel cat form and start channeling (rather sucky). I want to cast the spell only when it would cause me to not leave cat form. So maybe there is a hidden condition that prevents other effects from being cancelled. As that would have far less "automation impact" and be less risky to expose to players.Tarkar4 2d
2d A macro to announce cooldown in chat Here's what I would like the macro to do: If "Raise Ally" is available then cast it normally but if "Raise ally" is on cooldown then send a message to party chat saying how much cooldown time is left before it's usable again. IE: If "Raise Ally" has 5 mins left of cooldown and I press the macro then it would say in party chat: " Combat Rez ready in 5 minutes." Is this possible?Gitmix0 2d
2d [Addon]WeakAuras 2 buffs/debuffs stack count Hello, anyone know how to do for settings stack count for buffs/debuffs visualization? Best thanksBelthà1 2d
3d Looking for a specific effect indicator when enraged Like the title says, I've got bad eyes and would like a specific indicator showing me when I'm enraged as a warrior ( only level 20 right now xD ). I'd like the borders of my screen to look like they're burning with somewhat transparent flame visuals. Any addon that allows me to do this? I got weakauras 2 installed but can't seem to be able to create something like that myself. Thanks in advance !Syntraxis1 3d
3d Question about macros Hi, is it possible to make 1 macro for 2 scenarios? For example i want to have macro on Vanish > Symbols > Shadow Dance and same macro without Vanish. So is it possible to make macro that will cast Symbols when Vanish is on cd or do i need 2 macros for that, one for Vanish and one without.Åce2 3d
3d sheath/unsheath weapon what's the macro command for it?Braago6 3d
3d DH Chaos Strike+Demon's Bite Macro Hey, I play DH as you can see and I don't know if something is wrong with me, but constantly looking at my fury to know if I can use Chaos Strike is very distracting in PVP and in PVE. Macro /cast Chaos Strike /cast Demon's Bite ^^ Doesn't work. I would try to use my macro program for my keyboard, which is Bloody B720 and the program is KeyDominator2. But I don't know if its legal to use such program, now I don't use anything now to simulate keys, nor any macro programs. is it OK to to use program to simulate key press or is it bad? Thanks for helpSyssaela5 3d
4d WeakAuras, Timer - Digits after comma Simple question for anyone knowing thier way around WeakAuras: How to remove the digits after full second in a cooldown timer? I find it irritating to see 2.5 as it may look like 25 seconds in a hectic situation (I know... 1st world problems). This seems to be the default as per %p (Progress) on WeakAuras. But how to change that to display full seconds?Skyfeather1 4d
4d Target NPC by ID In the past (up to at least 5.4.0) you could target an NPC using it's ID rather than its name like: /target 6466to target Gamon. Does anyone know how to achieve this in 7.3.0? Is there any (LUA) code to convert the NPC ID number to the localised NPC name?Sharmin2 4d
4d Numbers in the Personal Resource Display Hey, Wanted to hear if anyone knows of a way to enable numbers in the resource display? Perhaps an addon? I really like the resource display, but I feel it would be perfect, if I could see exactly how much rage I have, as an example. Thanks in advance.Tazkram19 4d
4d Rotation helper addon Hekili Until Legion I did not even knew there were such addons but this one has really helped me perform better on several melee alts and I wanted to help make it more well known Hekili https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/hekili I learned about it when I was looking into the making of a certain Weak aura for retribution that also guided in your rotation.Eosferon0 4d
4d Deleting ALL Elvui pofiles Is there a way to delete all elvui profiles without going one by one? I tried to reinstall elvui but nothing happened.Vakrav0 4d
4d Add on settings gone Hey guys So while playing today i had a blue screen of death.... When I got back into my world of warcraft game, i got the intro movie (and was like what the hell?), when i opend the game the real shock came, while all my add ons was still installed, everything that needs a first time set up, wanted me to do it. Loking over all the settings everything is gone - expect for a few things whijle in game. My elvui profiles was still there and my keybindings was still there. But everything else, from my costum made TMW to the sound settings of the game was reset. Anyone have any ideas on how/If i can restore it (i have never done a back up). Whats weird to me is that my keybinds and ELVUI is still there, it gives me the hope of restoring the rest somehow? Thanks for your timeChavpan3 4d
4d CT Bottom Bar - Incompatible with PVP queue Anyone else still use CT Bottom Bar? I tried joining a random BG today, but WoW won't let me because it says something is wrong because of CT Bottom Bar. It will only let me queue for PVP if I disable it. This has never happened before in the years I've used this mod. The error reads "CT_BottomBar has been blocked from an action only available to the Blizzard UI. You can disable this addon and reload the UI." What is this saying exactly? It's pretty vague and doesn't tell me exactly what is wrong, sort of like the Windows 10 "Something happened." error report. It will let me queue for Ashran, however.Proteus1 4d
5d rogue macro shadowdance-death from above can anyone please paste macro to cast shadowdance right before death from above lands on target ? thanks!Fleürt3 5d
5d damaging & healing numbers not showing - solved use this Macro /console floatingCombatTextCombatDamage 1Ömar6 5d
5d Restoring the WTF folder So I recently got an SSD and decided to get WoW installed onto it. After getting that sorted I figured I could just uninstall WoW on my old harddrive, but I completely forgot my addons. My addons folder was still saved, but the WTF was not, is there a way to restore it so I don't have to spend 3+ hours (or more) sorting out my addons again. Thanks!Zeedojin2 5d
5d Macro; Spell followed by Cat Form doesn't work Hey, I was levling a new Druid and was trying to make a macro that cast Displacer Beast, and if that was on cooldown just cast Cat Form instead, but no matter what I try it wont cast Cat Form if the first spell isn't available. This is the macro I've tried and figured should work. #showtooltip /cast [nostance] Displacer Beast /cast [nostance] Cat FormHulder4 5d
6d Wow two questions, Mouse cursors, and macros. Hello! I wonder how to find all the wow mouse cursors. I wonder if there is a macros that make flying mounts jump upwards, one that works. I have tested several nothing works. /SSysq0 6d
6d Enhancing non-resource loot aura? Hej! Before I get bombed with "How lazy can you get?" and "Uhm...look it up", I have searched but not found the exact help I need. I am askig this because recent strokes left me with some significant visual impairment, much of which is color specific. I can see the green auras for things like resources just fine, but the blue/purple auras on items such as loot chests, ect. are almost invisible to me. Even with the treasure maps, I have to be virtually standing on top of the item to see it. Does anyone know of any macros or scripts that can either intensify the aura or change its color? (Yes, I am using the color vision adaptation options in the system setup and find them very helpful. I will longer sell legendaries as epics or craft through green because it still looks yellow as I used to back in the days of BC.) Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer this lowly, wandering monk in search of enlightenment. (Yeah, monks are allowed to use puns outside the monastery.) Oh, and if anyone can point me to a good forum thread for PvP macros and scripts to help me get back into that aspect while playing primarily one-handed (and the hand I cut a finger off on a table saw to boot) I will be eternally grateful. (Yeah, even monks can be clumsy with power tools. I am about one step away from needing to Nerf the ends of my chopsticks to avoid blinding myself totally.)Tiruyakku4 6d
6d Hide friendly nameplates Hello, i've been trying to figure out how to make a script to hide my Friendly nameplate healthbar WITHOUT disabeling them, I basicly want it to look like this, https://imgur.com/a/akZxK but without using an addon like TidyPlates. If this can be done for friendly targets with a addon but leaving my enemy nameplates normal that is fine too. Could anyone help me out?Dkheroclass8 6d
6d Castesequence Mouseover Macro Help hello im trying to make macro for disc that casts Pw:s on cd then plea on same button while also being mouseover. help please.Ðeáth2 6d
12 Oct Resolved Edit: Nevermind time for a break so uninstalled.Charmeíne0 12 Oct
11 Oct Custom mouse? Is there an addon that allows customi crosshairs/mouses in game?Legionofimps3 11 Oct
11 Oct Alternative to NPCScan Overlay? The addon NPCScan Overlay seems not to be updated any more, so im looking for a replacement, does anyone know a good one ?Backstabbäth4 11 Oct
11 Oct Macro for Infernal Strike. Is there a macro that can let me Infernal Strike where I am standing, while pressing ctrl +1? But allows me to use it normally if I just press 1?Deseximia5 11 Oct
11 Oct Addon to show loot/item rarity much better I heard of Ark Inventory and checked it, but that's not remotely what I want to do with my inventory; I'm currently happy with Blizzard's default bag system, especially with the not-so-recent improvements. I'm mentioning this because I'd very much prefer that the addon does not interfere with Blizzard's default bags. What I do want, though, is to be able to see the color-coding of the loot or item rarity much, much more obviously. I'm fine with even a "filter" (like a Photoshop color filter) over the whole icon of any item, a filter that represents the loot rarity, so purple for epic, blue for rare, green for uncommon, and so on. I did a search and tried to find this on my own already, but couldn't find anything other than references to Ark Inventory. If anyone knows an addon that does this, please share its name here. Thank you!Rokmend2 11 Oct
10 Oct DoTs I need help.How can i show all DoTs above the nameplates?Tìam7 10 Oct
10 Oct Help! Lost an addon! I recently redid my UI and in the process i lost an addon that I'd really like to get back. The bad thing is, I have no idea what was the name of that particular addon.. What it did was it added a button to my world map which, when pressed, scanned the area for groups looking for people to kill rares (shown as blue circles when found). It was very convenient when you don't want to run all over the place hoping to find rares that are up at the time. Anyone can tell me which addon does this? (I've used npcscan, silverdragon, wqgf, premade filter, rarity etc... loads of different searches)Hilppa1 10 Oct
10 Oct Add outline to Target Name in Default UI Is there any way to add outline to target name in default ui unitframes? Like short macro/addon?Imlostcase1 10 Oct
09 Oct MikScrollingBattleText I'v been using this addon for a long time, lately it's been crashing a lot.. i can't change ANY option in it anymore, i click on any option box and it " Un DO " after 1sec.. it's really amazing addon and i don't think i can play without it. it shows my crits interrupts heal crits and so on.Elementgodx1 09 Oct
08 Oct Problem with the targetframe of my focus target Hi there, I have a small issue with the frame of the target from my focus target. I used to have my focus target on the right side of my screen but switched it more to the middle to increase my awereness of his castbar and his target in arena. The problem is that the target from my focus target is still on the right side and i dont know how to fix it. Its very unhandy that when for example: my focus target is a druid and he is casting cycloon, i have to look all the way to the right to see who he is targetting (if he's not casting on the focus target of himself ofc, but thats another story :p) I dont use any special addons for ly frames anymore (used to use easyframes) My addons are sarena, bigdebuffs and omnibar so its not an influence on my problem. Any help is very welcomeParafíx2 08 Oct
08 Oct Random specific toy macro? Heya! Is it possible to make a macro where I can set up a specific list of toys that it then randomly uses, without being dependent on favourites? I know it is possible to use a random toy if you add it to favourites, but that is not what I am looking for. Here is an example of what I am thinking of: 1. A macro that only uses one of my 4 different campfires. 2. A macro that only uses one of my 4 different lounge cushions. 3. A macro that only uses one of my 3 different conservatory scrolls. And so on and so forth. Is that not possible?Vampcinda2 08 Oct
08 Oct [RESOLVED] Pet Battles Not Being Declined My DuelResponse addon has the ability to also decline incoming Pet Battle requests (since they are technically a form of PvP). However, I have noticed an issue with this: only requests from players on the same realm as you are being declined; players from other realms can still challenge you. To clarify: I play on Shadowsong; a fellow Shadowsong player has their request declined, but a request from a player on Terrokar still gets through. I have checked to make sure I wasn't holding down either Ctrl or Alt (holding either button allows a request through), but I wasn't. So why it isn't working is beyond me. Here's the code I'm using: function DRPetBattleFrame_OnLoad() DRPetBattleFrame:RegisterEvent("PET_BATTLE_PVP_DUEL_REQUESTED") end function DRPetBattleFrame_OnEvent(self, event, arg1) if event == "PET_BATTLE_PVP_DUEL_REQUESTED" then -- Automatically declines a pet battle request if the option is enabled. if DRConfig.DeclinePB == 'ON' then if IsControlKeyDown() == true or IsAltKeyDown() == true then -- Player is allowing a request through, so do nothing. return elseif IsControlKeyDown() == false and IsAltKeyDown() == false then -- Decline the request if neither button is being held down. C_PetBattles.CancelPVPDuel() if DRConfig.ShowChatMessage == "ON" then -- Display message in chat if the option is enabled. DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("|cFF00FFFF[" .. L["DuelResponse"] .."]|r " .. L["Declined a Pet Battle request from "] .. arg1 .. ".") end if IsAddOnLoaded("DuelResponse_Whisper") == true then if DRWConfig.SendMsg == "ON" then -- If the whisper plugin is installed and set to send whispers, do so. SendChatMessage("<" .. L["DuelResponse"] .. "> " .. DRWConfig.PetBattle, "WHISPER", nil, arg1) end end end elseif DRConfig.DeclinePB == 'OFF' then return end end end It does work to an extent, as requests from players on your realm are declined, but I can't see anything in there that would prevent it from declining requests from other realms (if that even makes sense). Funny thing is, it did work before; has there been a change to the whole process that I am not aware of? Thanks in advance for any help.Navitas1 08 Oct
08 Oct 2specs 1 macro help Hey, was looking to make disc and holy share some macro slots and this is what i got.. ... now the macro seems to work but doesnt do the "#showtooltip" part and has an "?" as icon. Any way to get it to get the penance icon in disc spec and prayer of healing icon in holy spec? thxZakya4 08 Oct
08 Oct What Addon is this? Hello just wondering, do someone know WHAT addon this streamer is using for the scrolling numbers of healing, damage, inmune, absorv... etc. It looks realy cool but no clue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E27MmNnnB9o&t=467sManduco3 08 Oct
08 Oct Advice for addons? Im looking for some addons and also a bit help with my interface. What I look for is a good addon that lets you join/create wq's groups by clicking on them like you do with handynotes argus rares. Also pet addons that makes it easier for like achievements/leveling. And Im also open for more addons. I do a bit grinding time to time. Collecting mounts/toys/pets and achievements. Raiding in the guild when I can. I did try using weakaura and it worked to a point. Maybe need help with doing it better. Elvui I tried but it didnt work as I wanted at all. Im really thankful for advice in comments but I gladly get help aswell in discord or so too. Thanks in advance!Scarblitz0 08 Oct
06 Oct Macros to target enemy teams in bgs So I know I can target members of my team using [@party1], [@party2] etc. Is there a way to do the same for the enemy team, as you can in arena with [@arena1], [@arena2] etc. ?Multishop1 06 Oct
06 Oct Macro dosen't work anymore Hey, I made this macro somedays ago and it worked fine, but to day randomly stopped working not sure why #showtooltip /castsequence reset=2 Soul Reaper, Apocalypse Now when i use it, it only casts Soul Reaper and won't let me cast Apocalypse after Any ideas why or how I can fix it?Gooddoggo0 06 Oct