Interface and Macros

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
07 Mar 2011 WoW User Interface Add-On Development Policy With the continuing popularity of World of Warcraft user interface add-ons (referred to hereafter as "add-ons") created by the community of players, Blizzard Entertainment has formalized design and distribution guidelines for add-ons. These guidelines have been put in place to ensure the integrity of World of Warcraft and to help promote an enjoyable gaming environment for all of our players - failure to abide by them may result in measures up to and including taking formal legal action. 1) Add-ons must be free of charge. All add-ons must be distributed free of charge. Developers may not create "premium" versions of add-ons with additional for-pay features, charge money to download an add-on, charge for services related to the add-on, or otherwise require some form of monetary compensation to download or access an add-on. 2) Add-on code must be completely visible. The programming code of an add-on must in no way be hidden or obfuscated, and must be freely accessible to and viewable by the general public. 3) Add-ons must not negatively impact World of Warcraft realms or other players. Add-ons will perform no function which, in Blizzard Entertainment's sole discretion, negatively impacts the performance of the World of Warcraft realms or otherwise negatively affects the game for other players. For example, this includes but is not limited to excessive use of the chat system, unnecessary loading from the hard disk, and slow frame rates. 4) Add-ons may not include advertisements. Add-ons may not be used to advertise any goods or services. 5) Add-ons may not solicit donations. Add-ons may not include requests for donations. We recognize the immense amount of effort and resources that go into developing an add-on; however, such requests should be limited to the add-on website or distribution site and should not appear in the game. 6) Add-ons must not contain offensive or objectionable material. World of Warcraft has been given a "T" by the ESRB, and similar ratings from other ratings boards around the world. Blizzard Entertainment requires that add-ons not include any material that would not be allowed under these ratings. 7) Add-ons must abide by World of Warcraft ToU and EULA. All add-ons must follow the World of Warcraft Terms of Use and the World of Warcraft End User License Agreement. 8) Blizzard Entertainment has the right to disable add-on functionality as it sees fit. To maintain the integrity World of Warcraft and ensure the best possible gaming experience for our players, Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to disable any add-on functionality within World of Warcraft at its sole discretion. 15 July 2009 Music Distribution through UI Add-Ons We have recently seen a number of User Interface Add-Ons that are making modifications to the World of Warcraft in-game music files and wanted to take a moment to go over some important points with the community in connection with this. While we are currently allowing Add-Ons that remove or replace existing sound files, keep in mind that it is illegal to distribute copyrighted materials, in this case in-game music and audio files, without authorization. One of the primary goals of the user interface is to allow players to customize their game experience and we hope to avoid making any modifications in the future that will prevent this. 13 April 2009 UI Add-On Development Policy Update On 20 March, we released the new add-on development policy to the public as an ongoing effort to help ensure add-on integrity, safety, and quality for the community. Since that time we have been in touch with many UI development communities on what the policy means to them and the continuing development of these add-ons. We would like to announce further that we are providing a sixty-day grace period beginning at the time of the initial release of the policy for UI developers to comply with the new policy. After May 19th, Blizzard Entertainment will begin to enforce the Add-on Development policy, and developers found to be in violation of this policy will be contacted directly. For more information... If you are an add-on developer and have any questions about and this User Interface Add-On Development Policy and how it pertains to the add-on that you've developed, please don't hesitate to email us at WoWUI@blizzard.com.Takralus0 07 Mar 2011
3h I am looking for a Combat Text addon Hello there, as my title says, i am looking for a combat text addon. Please post your ideas ;) thanks !Kleanthis4 3h
7h Addons: CD timer randomly not showing Hey, On all my characters, from time to time I get an error where the CD's timers aren't showing any more. Reload ui resolves it, eventually I get this "disable addon yes/no" message, if I don't do that. Take e.g. My resto shaman, that means if I use Riptide, normally it shows a timer when I'm able to use it again, but when I get this error it doesn't do that. I update all my addons daily, what I use is: Bartender4 Weakaura2 DBM Skada Nothing more.....any idea? Anyone else experience this?Challar1 7h
11h Blizzard default raid frames, increase buff count Many druids have complained about this in the past, why is the buffs displayed limited to 3? Is there any way to increase the number of displayed buffs? I have tried different addons and none worked Tried grid and healbot, they do work but the interface is hideous, I don't like it and would very much prefer to stay with the default raid frames.Milkd9 11h
13h Alternative to paste? Greetings, Does anyone know of an alternative addon to paste? The only ones I find are 'Macro Toolkit' which is limited to 1024 chars. Looking for something similar to paste that allows me to input A LOT of waypoints. Help is appreciated.Humane2 13h
13h Default modkeys & macros I recently started to use the default modkeys since it spares me like 10 macros, problem is, I discovered it seems to lock out the mod, is this right? #showtooltip /use [spec:2,form:2,nomod]Rake /use [spec:2,form:2,mod:shift,@target]Rip /use [spec:3,form:1,nomod]Mangle /use [spec:3,form:1,mod:shift,@target]Maul I'd like to be able to use Rip and Maul with shift, I even tried adding @target to see if it would work but so far it will only target (focus) which is the combat config. Is there anyway to use shift for targets thru macro or do I have to stick to the whole shift+focus for everything?Hipàtia5 13h
19h Why does this macro get stuck on the first cast? So I'm trying out a macro for casting adrenaline rush, curse of the dreadblades and then a repeating set of saber slashes and run throughs. This is what I've got: #showtooltip /use Adrenaline Rush /use Curse of the Dreadblades /castsequence reset=30 Saber Slash,Run Through,Saber Slash,Run Through,Saber Slash,Run Through,Saber Slash,Run Through,Saber Slash,Run Through,Saber Slash,Run Through It casts AR and CotD perfectly, but it just casts one saber slash and then it stops. Any idea? I've never messed around with macros before.Jaerowg2 19h
22h Where can I find creature ID for mount images? I'm after the '66176' from this URL: http://media.blizzard.com/wow/renders/npcs/zoom/creature66176.jpg I've tried to pull this data from in-game using both: - C_MountJournal.GetMountInfoByID() - C_MountJournal.GetMountInfoExtraByID() But neither seem to yield the correct number - any ideas?Gunver6 22h
1d Speaking common in voidform (spriest) Hi there ! When I'm raiding, I like to say that I'll soak an ability alone. But in voidform I speak the language of the old gods or something else, aaaand nobody can understand me... Is it possible to disable this language ? Is there a macro or a script allowing to speak in common in /say or /yell ? How can I configure my weak aura that tell automatically that I interrupted something ? Thanks guys :)Sathiana2 1d
1d pvp talent macro not working lads i have a problem the first macro works but the second doesnt, why? #showtooltip /cast [@focus,exists,nodead,pvptalent: 4/1] Viper Sting; [@focus,exists,nodead,pvptalent: 4/2] Scorpid Sting; [@focus,exists,nodead,pvptalent: 4/3] Spider Sting; #showtooltip /cast [@focus,exists,nodead,pvptalent: 3/1] Curse of Tongues; [@focus,exists,nodead,pvptalent: 3/2] Curse of Weakness; [@focus,exists,nodead,pvptalent: 3/3] Curse of Fragility; in the second one the icon is not even displayedLiándrin3 1d
1d A couple of nice addons to have Hey guys, Check out the video for some awesome addons (and how they work) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sscp0xvKvek Feedback is greatly appreciated! Cheers!Sneaku0 1d
1d macros to sell 4 items? hi, is t here a way to use a macro to sell 4 items?Menobenglish2 1d
2d Lua Errors in the appearance tab I just started getting Lua Errors when viewing appearance sets tab. Beofre you go on how resetting UI will sort it out let me say it wont. I tried full UI reset, deleting WTF, cache and interface as well as virtualstore hidden folders. Message: ...ce\AddOns\Blizzard_Collections\Blizzard_Wardrobe.lua:2840: attempt to get length of local 'variantSets' (a number value) Time: 08/28/17 00:38:29 Count: 1 Stack: ...ce\AddOns\Blizzard_Collections\Blizzard_Wardrobe.lua:2840: attempt to get length of local 'variantSets' (a number value)Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:204: in function <Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:203> [C]: ? ...ce\AddOns\Blizzard_Collections\Blizzard_Wardrobe.lua:2840: in function `GetVariantSets' ...ce\AddOns\Blizzard_Collections\Blizzard_Wardrobe.lua:3303: in function `SelectSet' ...ce\AddOns\Blizzard_Collections\Blizzard_Wardrobe.lua:3058: in function <...ce\AddOns\Blizzard_Collections\Blizzard_Wardrobe.lua:3039> [C]: in function `SetShown' ...ce\AddOns\Blizzard_Collections\Blizzard_Wardrobe.lua:700: in function `WardrobeCollectionFrame_SetTab' ...ce\AddOns\Blizzard_Collections\Blizzard_Wardrobe.lua:660: in function <...ce\AddOns\Blizzard_Collections\Blizzard_Wardrobe.lua:659> Locals: errorMessage = "...ce\AddOns\Blizzard_Collections\Blizzard_Wardrobe.lua:2840: attempt to get length of local 'variantSets' (a number value)" DisplayMessageInternal = <function> defined @Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:187 MESSAGE_TYPE_ERROR = 0Athas3 2d
2d Help me figure out why this macro won't work. Trying to make macro for a Death Knight whit the following desired criterias: 1. When I mouseover and hold CTRL cast "Hook" 2. When I mouseover and hold no modifier cast "Death Grip" 3. When I hold CTRL (with no mouseover) cast "Hook" on my current target 4. When I hold no modifier (with no mouseover) cast "Death Grip" on my current target So far I've come up with: ... But the regular Death Grip wont ever cast, the three other criteria work just fine. Though if I change the code to: ... It will cast Death Grip AND Hook at the same time when I hold CTRL with no mouseover. and that's the only time it will cast Death Grip to my target. Any solutions? Thanks in advance.Caowoc3 2d
2d Won't let me bind keybinding buttons to alt 1-4 Hello! I've been away from WoW for 10 months, where i left of with all of my keybindings working fine for several years. Now all of a sudden, my bindings ALT-1,2,3 and four don't work. Any suggestions?Miguelshaw7 2d
2d Alternative to NPCScan Overlay? The addon NPCScan Overlay seems not to be updated any more, so im looking for a replacement, does anyone know a good one ?Backstabbäth5 2d
3d How to Frostbolt + ice lance ? how do i make a frostbolt + ice lance macro (/castsequence timer = 3 frostbolt, ice lance) didn't work for me. Please help.Trokax4 3d
3d WeakAuras2 - Fails tracking certain spells I like to have icons popping up for certain spells as they are ready to be used. I do this with WA2 by using the following Trigger settings: Type = "Status" Status = "Action Usable" Spell = "TheSpell/sIWantToTrack" I also check the option "Require Valid Target". Lastly I switch to the "Load"-tab and select the appropriate Class and Specialization when it shall load. Now as soon as I select an enemy target, icons for all spells I have done this for show up on screen, as soon as they come off cool down. And disappear the instant I use them. However; Bestial Wrath does not, for some reason. I have checked and compared all settings and everything's the same (except for the name of the spell and it's positioning on screen). I have tried to type "Bestial Wrath" in the Spell text box. I have tried using the spell ID number (for BOTH versions of Bestial Wrath - since it gets upgraded later on) - but nothing works! Had the same problem with Judgement on my paladin as well. Worked perfectly up to level 39. But as soon as I hit level 40, when you get the improved Judgement, it stopped working. WA2 couldn't track the spell any longer. Any thoughts on this (if I'm making any sense at all)? So far, between all my alts, only Bestial Wrath and the upgraded Judgement have been malfunctioning - everything else been working like a charm!Plyxina5 3d
3d Naga Razor Macro? Sr, english not my native lng. So, two days ago I bought myself a new game mouse Naga Razor Chroma. On its packaging it is written that it is an MMO-designed and it has many programmable buttons. Except for the disappointment that the side panel 1-12 is not in itself but tied to the buttons of the keyboard, I also had questions about macros. Unfortunately in the Russian-language technical support I was not given an answer to the question. What are the names of macros I can safely use? As an example, I asked, "Can I bind the press buttons f1 f2 To one mouse button?". And them told me that they can not answer the question - will they ban me for this or not, and I need to ask at the forum about that. Why at the forum, players know better than technical support what is legal and what is not? And can I bind the press buttons f1 f2 To one mouse button?Микрохилка5 3d
4d Bigwigs - sound setting Hello, I need to installed bigwigs, but i hate bigwigs sounds. I wanna setup same sounds of default dbm. Alarm = Bigwigs:[DBM]Flag Taken(PVP) ? ? ? Alert = ??? Info= (DBM) Beware(Algalon) ? ? ? Long= ??? Warning= DBM Destruction(Kill'Jaeden) It havent boss mode test in addon,wtf.... I hate this addon,but this have all mythic timer(Koragh frozen orb etc)....Daisizen9 4d
4d Need Modifier Macros Arena 123 Hi im looking for Modifier Macros for Arena 123 "Target 123 & Party 123" Like example Shift1 is party 1 Ctrl1 party2 etc and i need for enemies and friendly players ,Thanks!Nixn1 4d
4d Alternate Power Bar Text Is there a way to always show the Alternate Power Bar text? At the moment, it's just shows during mouse over, have to hover it for the text to show. Thats quite annoying in my opinion, as I wished the numbers always could show. I have tryed with Display > Status Text but no luck there either. Tryed addon such as BetterPOwerBarAlt, not luck there either. Using MoveAnything, theres no option for the text in there either. Any help is much appreciated!Jaedrius2 4d
4d Dress room addon name I saw in some yt clip an addon that allows you to view how item looks without clicking it with CTRL pushed, just hover over item and it auto display it in dressing room, whats the addon name / link ?Neavha1 4d
4d Castbars addon Help. Hey guys any1 out there using castbars or other castbars addon cos atm it doesnt work i cant really stand standard Blizzard cast bar looks so bad.. is there any other good castbars addon working??Raiden2 4d
5d friendly nameplate castbar hello, anyone knows how to disable the castbar on friendly nameplate as addon is not allowed in insrance? many thanksPplu3 5d
5d Please fix the pvp talent macro conditionals I have this macro: #showtooltip /cast [talent: 6/2] Cloudburst Totem /cast [pvptalent: 3/1] Skyfury Totem /cast [pvptalent: 3/2] Counterstrike Totem /cast [pvptalent: 3/3] Windfury Totem /cast [@cursor] Healing Rain If I spec the talent Cloudburst Totem, macro will work, and it will show the proper Icon. If I do not spec CT but I am inside PVP zone like arena, macro will jump to PVP talents and cast one of the pvp totems (also it will show the proper icon). But the problem happens when I do not spec the Cloudburst Totem and I am not in PVP. I will be able to cast Healing Rain, but the icon remains as red question mark. This is because PVP talent conditionals always evaluate to TRUE, even if you are not in PVP. So basically, if you make any conditional after PVP talent ones, macro will not work completely. Blizzard should be able to fix this, by detecting if we are in PVP environment or not. If we are not, just skip any pvp conditionals.Profi1 5d
5d Mouse pointer for visually impaired users Hi, Does WoW have high contrast mouse pointers? Is it possible to make the mouse pointer more distinguishable (e.g. bright outline/glow) for visually impaired users? I know of cursorSizePreferred, but that just scales the pointer and makes it pixelated.Barricade3 5d
5d Panel on top of my character I haven't played WoW for over a year, so I don't remember what all add-ons I've installed does. I have a panel containing my health, runes etc on top of my character. Anyone know what add-on that is? I tried finding it in MoveAnything, but without success.Angelhearth11 5d
5d Help wanted - Quick Time Event Style Weak Auras My idea is to have Auras that prompt the use of spells (also flashing it's assigned button on screen) at the ideal time in a rotation using various triggers. Although the main goal is to make hitting the right buttons and modifiers faster and easier when using console port these spell prompts would definitely still be very useful even with a traditional Mouse and Keyboard. I am new to Weak Auras and am not sure how to go about formating the multitude of Triggers need to get these 'Prompt Auras' working. In plain language, here are the Triggers needed to have the fundementals of the Outlaw Rogue's Rotation flashed up on screen Quick time event style. ‘Marked for Death’ Aura https://i.imgur.com/4J1Ai0I.png Triggers: 1) Target within 30 yds. 2) ‘Marked for Death’ Not on Cooldown. 3) 0 Combo points ‘Ambush’ Aura https://i.imgur.com/oyhY8fV.png Triggers: 1) Target within Melee Range. 2) In Stealth. 3) 60 or more Energy Available. 4) ‘Marked for Death’ on Cooldown. 5) 0-4 combo points. OR... 5a) 5 or more combo points AND 1-3 Active Roll the Bones Buffs with more than 10sec remaining. OR... 5b) 5 or more combo points AND 4-6 Active Roll the Bones Buffs with more than 5sec remaining. 'Saber Slash' Aura https://i.imgur.com/Z8Mr8ML.png Triggers: 1) Target within Melee Range. 2) Not in Stealth. 3) In Combat. 4) 50 or more Energy Available. 5) 35 Energy cost for ‘Pistol Shot’ (i.e No Free ‘Pistol Shot’). 6) 1-4 or combo points OR... 6a) 0 Combo points AND ‘Marked for Death’ on Cooldown. 'Pistol Shot' Aura https://i.imgur.com/P5I9djC.png Triggers: 1) Target within 20 yds. 2) Not in Stealth. 3) In Combat. 4) 0 energy cost for ‘Pistol Shot’ (i.e Free ‘Pistol Shot’). 5) 1-4 or combo points OR... 5a) 0 Combo points AND ‘Marked for Death’ on Cooldown. 'Roll the Bones' Aura https://i.imgur.com/vneyanH.png Triggers: 1) 25 or more Energy. 2) 5 or more combo points. 3) 0 active Roll the Bones Buffs. OR... 3a) 1-3 Active ‘Roll the Bones Buffs’ with less than 10sec remaining. OR... 3b) 4-6 Active ‘Roll the Bones Buffs’ with less than 5sec remaining. 'Run Through' Aura https://i.imgur.com/5PEGDdr.png Triggers: 1) Target within 5 yds. 2) Not In Stealth. 3) In combat. 4) 35 or more Energy available. 5) 5 or more combo points. 6) 1-3 Active Roll the Bones Buffs with more than 10sec remaining. OR... 6a) 4-6 Active Roll the Bones Buffs with more than 5sec remaining. Are there any good sources of information for inputing Triggers as complex as these? can anybody help translate them into the Weak Auras format? Any help will be deeply appreciated.Zuzma2 5d
5d Guardian Druid Shapshift Macro Hey guys, I need a Macro that shifts me into Bear Form but using a modifier key will make me shift into Cat Form. Thanks in advanceAréx2 5d
5d Any fix for unreadable nameplates in the distance? Is there an addon to fix the blurry mess Blizzard calls "Nameplates" ? I already tried Kui Nameplates but that only seems to change the nameplates of enemy units nearby (40ish yards), the ones in the distance still have the blurry mess going on. https://i.imgur.com/Y4M4ppB.jpgLunarix3 5d
5d I cant install addons ? I cant install addons when i put them manually in my folder they wont show if i use twitch it will show up two installation of wow on E: and D: I dont have any E:. I formated the disk and hadto remove the installation from unistall option in control panel. After this it will not install my addons it shows up in twitch but not ingame.Missdw1 5d
5d Cast Self If No Target - Help! Hello, i'm trying to jam 5 spells into one button with a macro, and so far it's working kinda great, but i have a small problem. I want this macro to cast "Heal" on a friendly target if i have one. I want it to cast Heal on myself if i have no target, i want it to do a castsequence of Solace, SWP and Smite if i have enemy target and cast SWD if i hold down alt. So far it does all of this, but when i spam the macro to cast Smite again and again, it stops casting Smite and casts Heal on myself instead. I want it only to cast Heal on myself if i have no target, so i don't randomily cast heal during Smite spam. How do i do this? The macro looks like this: #showtooltip #show /cast [mod:alt]Shadow Word: Death; /cast [help] Heal; /castsequence [harm] reset=8 Power Word: Solace(Talent), Shadow Word: Pain, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite /cast HealFilmting5 5d
6d Luminous Starseeker Flight Animation Just want to let the mount flight animators know that the Luminous Starseeker animation when flying, and is in the 'Pushing' action. The animation is not looped properly. The front right leg has a small 'Jitter'. perhaps a frame is missing or else the loop was not moved back a frame therefore causing the 'jilt'.Kailisia0 6d
12 Nov KGPanels Show/Hide with Zone Map Hello, I'm trying to make a KGPanel show/hide through scripting when the Battle Zone Map is present or not. This is not the minimap or the world map but the one you toggle with Shift+M by default. I'd like the panel to show when the zone map is present and hide when it's not. I've got scripting that works for show and hide, but I'm at a loss as to the event to track when the map is toggled, so mainly looking for the event name, Can anyone help? Thanks!Typhoneus2 12 Nov
12 Nov Small annoying bug In game, I can't open my secondary bank bags no matter how I click them. I seem to be the only one having this problem.Zuojin0 12 Nov
11 Nov GetWorldPVPAreaInfo() broken local pvpID, localizedName, isActive, canQueue, startTime, canEnter, minLevel, maxLevel = GetWorldPVPAreaInfo(1); This method does not seem to work anymore. I noticed the Wintergrasp cooldown had been removed too, but the problem is that isActive now always returns false and startTime is always 0. This seems to be the case for both Wintergrasp and Tol Barad. Has this method been replaced with something else or is it just broken? Arcanist Braedin in (Northrend) Dalaran also reports the next start time as "00:00" so I assume he relies on that API call too. I am not really hoping for a fix, because I know how Blizzard handles bugs regarding legacy content, but is there a workaround or another method I can use apart from travelling to Wintergrasp to find out the status every 40 minutes? If there ever is a fix however, please add a new parameter containing the controlling faction. :-)Gelris4 11 Nov
11 Nov Any fix for unreadable nameplates in the distance? Is there an addon to fix the blurry mess Blizzard calls "Nameplates" ? I already tried Kui Nameplates but that only seems to change the nameplates of enemy units nearby (40ish yards), the ones in the distance still have the blurry mess going on. https://i.imgur.com/Y4M4ppB.jpgLunarix4 11 Nov
11 Nov WeakAuras2 - Glow When Ready Hey there, I'm having some troubles with WA2: I want a cooldown to glow when it's ready and until I use it but I can't seem to do it unless I hide it while on CD. I'd like to have it somewhat faded (as happens by default if not hidden) but GLOWING when it's ready to be used again. Can someone help me out? Thanks!Concorde2 11 Nov
11 Nov Speed macro Hey, I would like to create macro to use all my speed buffs separatly from 1 button. Problem persist, that I have engineering and 3 different sets which I am using in different situations. That means I have 3 belts encanted with nitro boots enchant. Is any way to pop nitro boots enchant from equiped belt and if it is on coldown cast Divine Steed? Thank youTaip5 11 Nov
11 Nov Dual Monitor question I'm not sure if I'm in the right section of the forums but here it goes. I'm looking for a way to add my second monitor to the game client without stretching it, the endgoal is to have my character and the environment visible on my main screen while the second screen is preferably blank so I can push bags, tracking addons, enlargened zone map etc to the second screen. I've looked up some options, viewport seemed to be one but it hasn't been updated since forever and all I get is a black screen now upon using it. Is there any way to get this done?Hallowfall1 11 Nov
11 Nov Nameplates don't work! Friendly/Enemy nameplates don't work for some reason on my main character. I'm not going to lie, nameplates were fine 2 days ago until i decided to try some addons because i didn't like original wow nameplates. Maybe some of the addons bugged nameplates or something, but for my other alts they work just fine. Just my main character has that problem. I tried different things but seems they don't work. It's really frustrating... Any solution? Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/HeOMcJackksparrow10 11 Nov
11 Nov How to use attach a trinket to an ability? #showtooltip Whirlwind /cast Whirlwind /use Vial of Ceaseless toxins This way, because its off GCD, ill use it every time right? But how do I prevent dialog errors. I dont wanna read 'that item isn't ready yet' every time I whirlwind.Deseximia6 11 Nov
11 Nov NPC search addon? Hi there, not sure if this exists but I'd love to have an addon that will set a waypoint for ANY NPC that I search for. For example I'm in Tirisfal Glades but I want to go to Kyndri in Darkshore and BAM it would set a waypoint. If you have any suggestions, I'd be thankfulGnil2 11 Nov
11 Nov Addon help This might be a really dump question, but when I go on curse I cant find anything on their frontpage that takes me directly to their addons, im asking so im 100% sure im on the right site/page if I wanna download a addon.Crager13 11 Nov
11 Nov Missing Target of Target frame Hey, so i uninstalled Elvui as I decided to go back to the default Blizzard UI, but now I can't see the Target of Target frame. Any tips on how to resolve this?Palac2 11 Nov
11 Nov Cant see DMG numbers. Okay so, this came from nowhere. I've checked the interface box to see DMG. But sometimes the numbers just wont appear. Lets say im just questing, they will show one minute then the next minute they wont appear. Im getting real mad, how to fix? If u help me ill gift u a cookie:DPunchmonkxd1 11 Nov
11 Nov create macros through commands or scripts? i'm working on a project that requires players to make a series of short macros. is there any way for me to give them a command or script that will create the macros quicker than using the basic macro interface? thanks! :)Dwolden4 11 Nov
10 Nov Buffs on top script HELP Hey, i have a small ui addon which is interfering with the buffs on top function on the enemy portrait. Basically everytime i reload the buffs goes default on top. Instead of right ciicking the enemy portrait to get buffs under the portrait i was wondering what the script is called so i can put it in a macro or script it.Richardinho4 10 Nov