Interface and Macros

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
07 Mar 2011 WoW User Interface Add-On Development Policy With the continuing popularity of World of Warcraft user interface add-ons (referred to hereafter as "add-ons") created by the community of players, Blizzard Entertainment has formalized design and distribution guidelines for add-ons. These guidelines have been put in place to ensure the integrity of World of Warcraft and to help promote an enjoyable gaming environment for all of our players - failure to abide by them may result in measures up to and including taking formal legal action. 1) Add-ons must be free of charge. All add-ons must be distributed free of charge. Developers may not create "premium" versions of add-ons with additional for-pay features, charge money to download an add-on, charge for services related to the add-on, or otherwise require some form of monetary compensation to download or access an add-on. 2) Add-on code must be completely visible. The programming code of an add-on must in no way be hidden or obfuscated, and must be freely accessible to and viewable by the general public. 3) Add-ons must not negatively impact World of Warcraft realms or other players. Add-ons will perform no function which, in Blizzard Entertainment's sole discretion, negatively impacts the performance of the World of Warcraft realms or otherwise negatively affects the game for other players. For example, this includes but is not limited to excessive use of the chat system, unnecessary loading from the hard disk, and slow frame rates. 4) Add-ons may not include advertisements. Add-ons may not be used to advertise any goods or services. 5) Add-ons may not solicit donations. Add-ons may not include requests for donations. We recognize the immense amount of effort and resources that go into developing an add-on; however, such requests should be limited to the add-on website or distribution site and should not appear in the game. 6) Add-ons must not contain offensive or objectionable material. World of Warcraft has been given a "T" by the ESRB, and similar ratings from other ratings boards around the world. Blizzard Entertainment requires that add-ons not include any material that would not be allowed under these ratings. 7) Add-ons must abide by World of Warcraft ToU and EULA. All add-ons must follow the World of Warcraft Terms of Use and the World of Warcraft End User License Agreement. 8) Blizzard Entertainment has the right to disable add-on functionality as it sees fit. To maintain the integrity World of Warcraft and ensure the best possible gaming experience for our players, Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to disable any add-on functionality within World of Warcraft at its sole discretion. 15 July 2009 Music Distribution through UI Add-Ons We have recently seen a number of User Interface Add-Ons that are making modifications to the World of Warcraft in-game music files and wanted to take a moment to go over some important points with the community in connection with this. While we are currently allowing Add-Ons that remove or replace existing sound files, keep in mind that it is illegal to distribute copyrighted materials, in this case in-game music and audio files, without authorization. One of the primary goals of the user interface is to allow players to customize their game experience and we hope to avoid making any modifications in the future that will prevent this. 13 April 2009 UI Add-On Development Policy Update On 20 March, we released the new add-on development policy to the public as an ongoing effort to help ensure add-on integrity, safety, and quality for the community. Since that time we have been in touch with many UI development communities on what the policy means to them and the continuing development of these add-ons. We would like to announce further that we are providing a sixty-day grace period beginning at the time of the initial release of the policy for UI developers to comply with the new policy. After May 19th, Blizzard Entertainment will begin to enforce the Add-on Development policy, and developers found to be in violation of this policy will be contacted directly. For more information... If you are an add-on developer and have any questions about and this User Interface Add-On Development Policy and how it pertains to the add-on that you've developed, please don't hesitate to email us at WoWUI@blizzard.com.Takralus0 07 Mar 2011
1d Mount Macro Broken in 7.3.5 Prior to 7.3.5 I used a very simple macro, modified for each character depending which mounts I wanted for that character for my mounting needs. The macro was as follows. ... It's worked perfectly fine now for multiple expansion until suddenly in 7.3.5 it's stopped working. I've tried tweaking the things inside the brackets, adding noflyable to the land mount bracket which was something I found via searching the interweb. This has lead me to conclude that something in 7.3.5, most likely to do with the removal of cold weather flying and other similar expansion based flying restriction skills or stealth removal of one of the macro commands I'm using has broken the macro. Any help I can get to fix the macro would be greatly appreciated(assuming fixing is possible), and before anybody suggests it using modifiers is not an acceptable alternative solution. I want to use one button press for my mounting needs, I don't want to have to faff about holding down a modifier depending on if I'm in a flying zone or not. Cheers. :)Zathka5 1d
1d Changing Player Unitframe icon Hey folks! Is there a way to change the default player (or target) frame icon? Ive seen FlatPlayerIcon but I just cant get it to work.Malhion0 1d
2d TellMeWhen HELP! Hi guys, in this expansion I've started to use TellMeWhen and I really enjoy it. Unfortunatly I had to format the computer and I can't remember how to set the "Tidal Waves" Proc. In fact, as resto shaman, each time I use Riptide I have Tidal Waves proc and it's really important to track it for me. I've tried everything inside the addon but I can't understand why I'm no more able to set it: I've tried to set as "Reactive Ability", and then as "Buff\Debuff" but it doesn't work. Can someone help me? I Basically need to see the Tidal Waves Icon each time it procBeliàll1 2d
2d Living Steel macro - ALCHEMY I just have question why this macro for creating Living Steel does not work. I have similar for Jard's peculiar energy source and that one is working. /cast Alchemy /run C_TradeSkillUI.CraftRecipe(114780) /cast Alchemy similar macro for crafting jard's peculiar energy source is working fine #showtooltip Jard's Peculiar Energy Source /cast Alchemy /run C_TradeSkillUI.CraftRecipe(139176) /cast Engineering Please help me. thank you guysArtego0 2d
2d Details! help My Details! seem to be stuck in Effective Time even though it's set to Activity Time. Does anyone know of a fix to this problem or have had similar problems?Impotente0 2d
2d Show only self debuffs on target How? It's such a cloud-bank in BGs at the moment.Kids3 2d
2d Disable r-mouse for targeting So I've had this problem for a while, of accidentally targeting friendlies, especially in raid scenarios, whenever I try to adjust the cam and happen to release r-mouse on top of some random. It's not as big of a deal for me now, as it was when STM was mandatory, but a definite dps loss having to retarget all the time, not to mention you first have to notice the fact that you've dropped target. Also my eyes and bio-ram already have enough to worry about, so I'd really appreciate a solution to this, be it an addon, script or a simple change in settings. Thanks.Shazoid2 2d
2d Problem with UI How i can disable this window Lui v3 http://i65.tinypic.com/2s13yug.jpgCorrupto0 2d
2d Hide player frame outside of combat Hello everyone. I'm trying to create simple addon that will hide player unit frame outside of combat and show it in combat, on target and when hurt. So far, i have this: RegisterStateDriver(PlayerFrame,"visibility","[combat][exists] show; hide") RegisterStateDriver(TargetFrame,"visibility","[combat][exists] show; hide") RegisterStateDriver(PetFrame,"visibility","[combat,@pet,exists] show;hide") As you can see, I'm missing "when hurt" part of the code. Anyone knows how to set it up? Thank you.Wilim1 2d
2d AH Scanning is slow? Hey, I'm currently trying to scan the AH using TSM but it takes around 5 seconds to scan each page; which makes it hard to find items using such addons. Is this is a server wide issue on Silvermoon EU, or is it something to do with my client? Thanks!Nahj1 2d
2d Blizzard frames that are hidden out-of-combat I'm looking for something that will allow the default blizzard player and target frames (or frames from an addon that look exactly like the blizzard frames) to be hidden outside of combat? Shadowed unit frames and pitbull unit frames change how they look which is not what I'm after.Oodoov3 2d
2d showtooltip with mod I am trying to squeeze more into my hot keys by creating macros with [mod:alt], [nomod:alt]. What I find essential in them is that when you push the modifier the icons on macro changes and you can check the cooldown remaining of the mod spells. However in this particular case this does not work. consider a mage macro: #showtooltip /cast [mod:alt] frost nova;[mod:alr] deep freeze /cast [nomod:alt] living bomb in this case the only reason for me to cast frost nova is to cast deep freeze. However deep freeze's cooldown is 5 seconds longer than frost nova's so I can miss it if frost nova is already off cd since I see frost nova's icon when pushing alt. So the question is, is there way to specify which icon I see when I push modifier? I know about #showtooltip <spell> but that would change global icon and I don't want to see deep freeze when I am about to use living bomb.Krillh2 2d
2d Weakaura Odyn's Fury Hey, maybe someone can help me out with my weakaura. The Weakaura should display how many targets in Odyn's Fury range are. IsSpellInRange seems not to work with Odyn's Fury but works for spells like Bloodthirst fine. Anyone have a suggestion the fix this weakaura? dueVgaGiKQYLasPpjKgfkuNcfYRqQuZcPkDlvK2Lk4xOGgMqCmr1Yqv9mrX0qkxdLSnKW3qrnovuNdfP1HurMhqQCpuQdsr0cvH6HivvxeizJcfFeivDsksRKsZefOBIcyNOk)efXqrQOwQqPNQQPsHVIujNfPcTxO)kunyPdJklgPkEmOMmqDzfBgK(mf1OfLoTiRgPcETkIzRKBdIDJ43k1WrslhWZvPPt11fSDG47uegVkKZJeTEGuSFYyoAGpe8bJpy0aFFoYZJzt8pbAgKxg(4doDPdbcSNazWNBTWhoC9neJ5ihFObcSN2egZizvvvvxByULk8oqCv2QCbaU4dbKdW7aXv3aQrKvvvvnbvfEhiUkOJDUQNDiYQQQQQQQQcmEaGOgnQSQQQQZ6ojOQW7aXvzZwLVQNDiYQQQQQQQQcmEaGOgnpQSQQQQZ6ojOQW7aXvzZwnJQNDiYQQQQQQQQcmEaGOgLFuzvvvvN1DsqvH3bIRYMTknvp7qKvvvvvvvvfy8aarnAMOYQQQQoR7KGQcVdexLnBvwQE2HiRQQQQQQQkW4baIAuArLvvvvDw3rwvvvvvvvvGXdae1OSO7OYQQQQoeWYoeWYkRSYkRSYIphSNazmasMnpamWg8G8onpc(bGf(zDN6LoXqgAcoZ7dPndboXKNPJeg0u6IH547ajZMha0aFNsQd(WHRVHGpC46BiXDkPo4FDopCXhoC9nK35Gp5IVSYIpC2b(e8dubZ5d(WHRVHGp0ab2tBcJzKSQQQQCbaU4dbKdW7aXvzRgrwvvvvOBa1KkB1C6vLwevWBzvvvvvvvvxByULAGKCv2Q0hHdYqDX5d9D4qswvvvvvvvvzvvvvvvvvtqvn9(uN1YusSCeZdJb9J)uN1Yuc0nJ5hHflASye9QgijNrQSzRMR6zhISQQQQQQQQCbaU4dbKdW7aXvzRYfa4IpeqoaVdexLUvZvhcyzvvvvhcyzvvvvbgpaquDGWi7qalRSYkRSYkRSYkRSYkRSYkRSYkRSYkRSOJVph5505DI44t)GINbOIfFqgGBAtqE54NDsMZ6ymSYq7mFA0YZWmZryr7mZi0tPXc)1MdmAGFIygyhOIg4djS8eAGo64hUtCYaYaG0d(WlU7fnW)MiMxd(0LjJnwtzsSOJF4oXHxC3lEm(aCWdAGpKWYtOb6OJF4oXVuhy8y8DU1qC(Ob(qclpHgOJo(o3AioAG)nrmVgKxg8HewEcnqEzWJrhD8Vuhy0a)BIyEnip(OJp4euOj4WYPenWhsy5j0aD0XpCN4xQZADczBccEm(q5G90MGg4djS8eAGo64tfeQo3AioAGpKWYtOb6OJF4oXH3qOhohpg)l1zToHSnbb5Xpclw0yHpWEnOb(qclpHgOJo64dmMtBIbLuh8tWBc(Mib2ZI8YPD(atZqbl(zOLHzw4Nijpo8gc114dyKxo((CKNJpOfg)ey8zcykjrVQXeaOeFocC2nqmaCqgdkPo4)GIbbf9BetSMKbaf(uYeOqVJJ8onYb(uqbtJqbZzoZ)CoFw4FetGc9oogZPuCocTZNZW0iuWmlkOiNze6P0OHpjaXaiz28aCrE54Nijp(15a8bmYlhFWPl1fhLMcVjiVC(mFMweMIFcEtmLChh5fbD8V4Z)aRduGpiiVCA8ZrhrDezpyer0 2d
3d Details! question It seems that my Details! damage meter is stuck in Effective Time even though i've switched to Activity Time. Has anyone else had this problem/know how to fix it?Scourd0 3d
3d lua error help how do i fix this lua error Message: Interface\FrameXML\MoneyFrame.lua:203: Attempt to access forbidden object from code tainted by an AddOn Time: 02/18/18 16:15:40 Count: 1 Stack: Interface\FrameXML\MoneyFrame.lua:203: Attempt to access forbidden object from code tainted by an AddOn [C]: ? [C]: in function `RegisterEvent' Interface\FrameXML\MoneyFrame.lua:203: in function `SmallMoneyFrame_OnLoad' [string "*:OnLoad"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnLoad"]:1> [C]: in function `CreateFrame' Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:207: in function `SetTooltipMoney' Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:185: in function `GameTooltip_OnTooltipAddMoney' [string "*:OnTooltipAddMoney"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnTooltipAddMoney"]:1> [C]: in function `SetAction' Interface\FrameXML\ActionButton.lua:828: in function `ActionButton_SetTooltip' [string "*:OnEnter"]:5: in function <[string "*:OnEnter"]:1>Fyndel1 3d
4d Keep questlog from auto-collapsing zones? I might be blind... or imagining things, but has the quest log always been auto collapsing all zones that I'm not currently in? What option or variable controls this? Does anyone know? Please? It's driving me nuts! ;)Vanq1 4d
4d Key binds keep resetting. My key binds keep resetting whenever I restart the game. I'll log in and set my key binds to the below. If I swap specs or reload or anything like that its fine. It is only when I exit the game and relunch will it reset https://imgur.com/5gm4BMS https://imgur.com/EOrvrPi If I relog they reset to the images below. https://imgur.com/BmMmmF8 https://imgur.com/W5wpBlY How would i fix this? Playing on a mac 10.13.2Jadebeard2 4d
5d Frost Nova + Shimmer Macro Trying to make a macro to cast Frost Nova in the place I am currently in, and then Shimmer. I tried with /castsequence Frost Nova, Shimmer and replacing the comma with a semicolon but it doesn't work. Frost Nova gets cast, but no Shimmer. Any ideas why?Hibernia4 5d
5d Showtooltip with pvp talent Hello, I'm trying to make a macro with my two pvp talent (Archangel & Dark Archangel), both spell work in pvp when i use that macro but the tooltip only show my first /cast line. When i use my Archangel talent in pvp i got the famous "?" icon. #showtooltip /cast [ptalent:6/3]Dark Archangel; /cast [ptalent:6/2] Archangel; Any ideas ?Mulder0 5d
5d Weak Auras 2 - Specific Pet Hey guys! I can not find the option in WA to scan if i have a specific pet summoned. I need this to warn me when i have accidentally a voidwalker summoned inside Dungeons/Raids.Celeana0 5d
5d Select "All" by default on vendor dropdown filters Hi, When I visit a vendor and open their trade window, the dropdown filter shows items available to only my class, e.g. Warrior. Is there a way to make "All" selected in that dropdown filter by default? So, that when I visit a vendor, I will see all items available to all classes. https://imgur.com/DHQaj0O Thanks.Eom2 5d
5d ElvUI Dungeon Icon (Teleport Out Of Dungeon) Hey. Just installed ElvUI and when I searched (without ElvUI) for a dungeon I always get a little icon on my minimap were I can see avrage wait time and so on but this little symbol I cant find with ElvUI installed, I'm looking for it as I want to be able to Teleport Out Of Dungeon and Teleport Back To Dungeon (to turn quest in).Nerflikeme1 5d
5d How to put your Mythic Keystone in a bar Hello, Why cant we put a keystone into an action bar? I want to have it there so I dont need to go into my inventory everytime, to know which one I have. Keystone seems to be one of the few items you cant put into a bar. I tried to make this with Weakauras without success (I can track the Keystone but not display the tooltip). Ideas?Kugel3 5d
5d Nameplate Stacking Hey guys! I'm using TidyPlates now as my nameplate addon, and I don't know what might be the problem, but my nameplates don't stack properly. I have it set to stacking instead of overlap, but it still overlaps at certain camera angles/distances. I couldn't find any setting regarding this in TP, could somebody help with this or recommend a better nameplate addon?Navena3 5d
5d Target highlight for tidyplates? New to addons... what boxes do I need to check to make my target stand out with a highlighted border glow? Currently every enemy nameplate (BG) is the same and I CAN NOT tell which one I'm facing or if I'm in melee range etc. confusing and annoying A!!!F!!! How do you fix this?? I need a glow/highlight for the nameplate that I locked onto / that's my target so it stands out from the others. I already got a colored glowing mist for healer threat.Gíntama1 5d
5d Requesting a 'category' achievement addon Maybe I'm blind, but I can't find it anywhere. (I say anywhere, maybe I havent checked that spesific site that it is on) I am looking for an addon that places achievements in more detailed categories. F.ex. -Northrend --Raid 10 --Raid 25 ---Icecrown Citadel ----Boss Name -----Achievement Does such an addon exist? For in my own experience, trying to find that one achievement looking through tons of other ones is a pain in the rear.Vandroiy1 5d
6d Target friendly, just NOT myselves... Hi Has anyone found a way for /targetfriend to target a friend, but only if the player himselves is currently the actual target? In other words. Target someone friendly, just NOT myselves... (edited 00:58 ) Rgds, StepsSteps3 6d
6d ElvUi help! Hi, i tried to search for this on google but it just gave me information on the addons menu. Whilst using elVui, i cant find/open the ingame menu. The default which has lfd, battleground option, profile, map, achievements, or the ACTUAL menu used to log off etc Any help would be greatSpiritdaway11 6d
15 Feb Can't minimise raid frames tab When I change the size and position of the raid frames on the left, I click on the small arrow to open the tab to do so on the left. But when I position my raid frames above the tab, then there is no way for me to minimise the tab again by clicking the small arrow. Does anyone else have this problem and how do you resolve it? Thanks.Orscyllian0 15 Feb
14 Feb Personal Resource Bar missing. Hey, my Personal Resource Bar (under character) is missing , but only on my rogue. I have reinstalled the game and reset all settings and disabled all addons. Can anybody help me? -ArzeriasArzerias3 14 Feb
14 Feb How to invite arena spectator? Using command / macro, not addon.Whisperer6 14 Feb
13 Feb curse macro help #showtooltip /cast [pvptalent:3/1] Curse of Tongues /cast [pvptalent:3/2] Curse of Weakness /cast [pvptalent:3/3] Curse of Fragility This is my macro for curses can you add conditional for focus if mod and exists and regular target if nomod? I can do it easily, problem is 255 characters limit.Whisperer7 13 Feb
13 Feb Remove art from extra action bar and zone ability bar As stated in the title I would like a to know if there is a way to remove the art from extra action bar and zone ability bar either via a macro/script or an already existing add-on. I'm currently using bartender to put 2 action bars one on top of the other, bottom left of center and 2 bottom right of center (also one on top of the other), my plan is to place extra action and zone ability bars on top of each other bottom center in between those 4 action bars. The problem is that in this configuration the art around zone ability and extra action bar hides the first and last 2 buttons of the action bars next to it.Henkdetank3 13 Feb
13 Feb Tidy Plates: Threat plates - one question Hi, So in solo and in small groups (like 2-3 ppl) my plates look like as they should. But - when doing dungeons they change to totally different looking (like namebars showing not only the chars name but also their realm, the colour of the bars change to correspond to their class, etc.). As a healer, its really annoying. Is there a way to force Tidy Plates to work consistently? I tried but nada.Tuluna2 13 Feb
13 Feb Tell me when won't show "Roll the Bones" buffs. So I've created a TMW group for the buffs caused by roll the bones. Yet despite configuring the icons to show when any of the buffs are present, none of them show up when I use RTB. Are there any rogues who use this addon that can help me find why it isn't working?Flashfang1 13 Feb
13 Feb Macro question @player + /cast? Is it posible to have a macro that will use Tar trap [@player] and in the same macro also use Dragonsfire Grenade and A Murder of Crows?Cenobitee2 13 Feb
13 Feb "Tell me When" help hello. I want to know if I can put tell me when to show when I need to lifetap, for example, 50% mana, I'm really bad at remembering to use it in time :) so if someone would tell me how to set it up, I would be happy :)Hexenmeìster4 13 Feb
12 Feb Flyable modifier macro problem [7.3.5] With the removal of Wisdom of the Four Winds in 7.3.5, I'm having a macro issue for characters that didn't learn the spell before the removal. Characters that did learn the spell before 7.3.5 can use the macro as expected. The line affected is: /cast [flyable, nomod] anyflyingmount; anygroundmount So the unlearned characters do not get their ability to fly recognised by the macro when in Pandaria. The macro works fine for them in other zones including those covered by Pathfinders. Obviously these characters can fly if a mount is summoned directly.Theraw5 12 Feb
12 Feb [flyable]/[noflyable] not working correctly Greetings I have been using the modifiers [flyable] and [noflyable] in my mount macros to automatically use ground mounts in zones without flying, since many flying mounts look a bit weird when grounded. When leveling a new character after allied races became available, I noticed these modifiers would no longer work correctly in zones that had required an additional flying license prior to 7.3.5 (flight master's license, cold weather flying, wisdom of the four winds). While being in these zones (except for Northrend, which fixed itself after reaching level 80) my macro still thinks I'm unable to fly and uses ground mounts. These modifiers work fine on existing characters who had bought these flying licenses prior to 7.3.5. I tried deleting the cache folder, thinking it an issue with my client, but this did not solve the problem. I do not use any addons that modify the functionality of macros. The macro I'm using looks like this: #showtooltip /use [flyable, button:1] or [mod:shift] Clutch of Ji-Kun /use [noflyable, button:1] Starcursed Voidstrider /use [button:2, noswimming] Grand Expedition Yak /use [button:2, swimming] Darkwater Skate /use [button:3] Azure Water Strider Thanks in advance for any help.Coricopat4 12 Feb
12 Feb Alternative for Curse/Twitch client. Is there a good alternative for the Curse Client. I really despise the way they are going now and i refuse to use Twitch. I tried the legacy client, it worked for a little, but then the Twitch manure came back up, so had to uninstall. Thanks.Rhaeve57 12 Feb
11 Feb Tsm: Exclude groups from auction tab, keep for shopping Hi, I tried to import some groups to my tsm, but realized afterwards that I wasn't happy with how the operations work in the Auctioning tab, and I'd rather use my old ones for auctions. However, the groups were helpful in other ways, so I don't want to outright delete them. Therefore, is there a way to exclude these groups from the Auctioning tab only, so I don't have to always deselect them when putting up stuff on the AH? Thanks :)Merillin0 11 Feb
11 Feb Nameplates problem I've seen one streamer who's nameplates do something i want mine to do, but i just can't seem to do what he does. http://prntscr.com/id6don His nameplates are sticking together so well, they never overlap, and never dance around the screen like disabled fly's. I would really like to get this done, so help would be appreciated. http://prntscr.com/Meretrixdope0 11 Feb
11 Feb Nameplates problem Hey I have a problem. I was using an addon called bdnameplates and bdcore to change my nameplates, then I decided I wanted to go back to default nameplates. When I removed the addon bdnameplates I dont have any "nameplate texture" to see the enemy health. Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/f5155b1eb581d78b0efbc321488801ee I've re-installed the game, tried to install other nameplate addons and remove them but all of this without any results. Anyone that know how to fix this?Ciroo2 11 Feb
11 Feb Random specific toy macro? Heya! Is it possible to make a macro where I can set up a specific list of toys that it then randomly uses, without being dependent on favourites? I know it is possible to use a random toy if you add it to favourites, but that is not what I am looking for. Here is an example of what I am thinking of: 1. A macro that only uses one of my 4 different campfires. 2. A macro that only uses one of my 4 different lounge cushions. 3. A macro that only uses one of my 3 different conservatory scrolls. And so on and so forth. Is that not possible?Vampcinda4 11 Feb
10 Feb LF a specific Addon Basically i'm looking for an addon that changes the Clockwise CD display on abilities to go top to bottom instead like in SWTOR (Yes i still play a dead game). I can't seem to find anything of the sort and have no experience with making addons myself. If anyone has ever seen anything like this i'd very much appreciate it. https://imgur.com/a/HPXIENecrotiq3 10 Feb
10 Feb details! addon ilevel inaccurate details! addon ilevel, anyone know why it shows my character several times?Kyrenn0 10 Feb
10 Feb Looking for a Quest Group forming Addon Is there an Addon that forms Groups automatically when People have the same quest they are on? Sometimes it's really boring to level up a new char since there is no interaction with other players while doing them and the newest nerf to dungeons made this even worse. It would be really fun if there could be an addon that recognizes your quests in your questlog and recommends forming groups with other players who have the same addon and the same quest.Llkuhjay1 10 Feb
10 Feb disable Guild members online/offline messages How do you disable this in chat and the sound? I took care of the message in the chat box but that annoying sound like an instant messenger keeps going on whenever a guild member comes online or goes offline like someone I added to friends ...Specialistul8 10 Feb