Interface and Macros

07 Mar 2011 WoW User Interface Add-On Development Policy With the continuing popularity of World of Warcraft user interface add-ons (referred to hereafter as "add-ons") created by the community of players, Blizzard Entertainment has formalized design and distribution guidelines for add-ons. These guidelines have been put in place to ensure the integrity of World of Warcraft and to help promote an enjoyable gaming environment for all of our players - failure to abide by them may result in measures up to and including taking formal legal action. 1) Add-ons must be free of charge. All add-ons must be distributed free of charge. Developers may not create "premium" versions of add-ons with additional for-pay features, charge money to download an add-on, charge for services related to the add-on, or otherwise require some form of monetary compensation to download or access an add-on. 2) Add-on code must be completely visible. The programming code of an add-on must in no way be hidden or obfuscated, and must be freely accessible to and viewable by the general public. 3) Add-ons must not negatively impact World of Warcraft realms or other players. Add-ons will perform no function which, in Blizzard Entertainment's sole discretion, negatively impacts the performance of the World of Warcraft realms or otherwise negatively affects the game for other players. For example, this includes but is not limited to excessive use of the chat system, unnecessary loading from the hard disk, and slow frame rates. 4) Add-ons may not include advertisements. Add-ons may not be used to advertise any goods or services. 5) Add-ons may not solicit donations. Add-ons may not include requests for donations. We recognize the immense amount of effort and resources that go into developing an add-on; however, such requests should be limited to the add-on website or distribution site and should not appear in the game. 6) Add-ons must not contain offensive or objectionable material. World of Warcraft has been given a "T" by the ESRB, and similar ratings from other ratings boards around the world. Blizzard Entertainment requires that add-ons not include any material that would not be allowed under these ratings. 7) Add-ons must abide by World of Warcraft ToU and EULA. All add-ons must follow the World of Warcraft Terms of Use and the World of Warcraft End User License Agreement. 8) Blizzard Entertainment has the right to disable add-on functionality as it sees fit. To maintain the integrity World of Warcraft and ensure the best possible gaming experience for our players, Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to disable any add-on functionality within World of Warcraft at its sole discretion. 15 July 2009 Music Distribution through UI Add-Ons We have recently seen a number of User Interface Add-Ons that are making modifications to the World of Warcraft in-game music files and wanted to take a moment to go over some important points with the community in connection with this. While we are currently allowing Add-Ons that remove or replace existing sound files, keep in mind that it is illegal to distribute copyrighted materials, in this case in-game music and audio files, without authorization. One of the primary goals of the user interface is to allow players to customize their game experience and we hope to avoid making any modifications in the future that will prevent this. 13 April 2009 UI Add-On Development Policy Update On 20 March, we released the new add-on development policy to the public as an ongoing effort to help ensure add-on integrity, safety, and quality for the community. Since that time we have been in touch with many UI development communities on what the policy means to them and the continuing development of these add-ons. We would like to announce further that we are providing a sixty-day grace period beginning at the time of the initial release of the policy for UI developers to comply with the new policy. After May 19th, Blizzard Entertainment will begin to enforce the Add-on Development policy, and developers found to be in violation of this policy will be contacted directly. For more information... If you are an add-on developer and have any questions about and this User Interface Add-On Development Policy and how it pertains to the add-on that you've developed, please don't hesitate to email us at WoWUI@blizzard.com.Takralus0 07 Mar 2011
23 Jan UI changes coming in 7.2 From our latest PTR Patch Notes: User Interface You can now assign a specialization to an equipment set in the Equipment Manager. An “Open All” button has been added to the mailbox. You can now preview an ensemble set by CTRL-clicking it. Spellbook Spells that haven’t been moved to an action bar are highlighted in the spellbook. Mousing over a spell highlights it on your action bar, making it easier to locate. Pet spells can now be dragged onto the player action bar. Quick Join Auto Accept: A setting has been added to allow friends and guild members to instantly join your queues without a confirmation. This setting is located in Interface Options -> Social. Group tooltips now show the available roles and if auto accept is enabled. Right click a Quick Join group to whisper a member of that group. Aerythlea7 23 Jan
11h Raid frame addon name? Hi guys, Would anybody know which addon the SP's raid frame is from (06:00) ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5BTdavXUSc&t=2sHeadshotbaby3 11h
12h how to test for auction frame shown? Even if i check for canQuery,canQueryAll = CanSendAuctionQuery() it still returns 1 even if auction house isn't open, meaning i get an error when trying to QueryAuctionItems. I looked at all the auction API at wowwikki and cant seem to find a solution.Corpor5 12h
1d Masque and TMW, are the creators this dumb? Im so pissed off at this, im begging that im so stupid that i havent found the settings yet. I have set up my TMW perfectly fine for both my toons, cooldowns, animations, meta icons, font/font sizes, keybinds... you name it. Now, since the author of TMW deem the addon not worthy of a zoom setting similar to weakauras i decided to download the epitome of cancer called Masque. Which nonconsensually rapes the fonts on every damn icon, forcing the cooldown countdown to overlap with the corner keybind texts i put up nicely in the corner of my icons. Im not finding any sloution here, its either comic sans with Masque for cleaner icons, or disney borders around my spells and custom fonts/font sizes with the standard TMW. I mean, dont the authors !@#$ing communicate? %^-* like this makes me rage so hard.Milfjägern1 1d
1d All my weakaura's are gone All of my weakaura's are just vanished like they have never been there. I had a lot of them and now I can not find them anywhere. How is this possible? And how can I fix this? So I think it is saved within WTf folder -> Account -> Accountname -> savedvariables -> weakauara.lua Opened it and it is !@#$ing empty.... Couple of hours of weakaura's configuation just gone???Jarhæd1 1d
2d Pulverize + Thrash macro Hi, I need a little help I want a macro which that cast thrash than cast pulverize if it possible, after 2 stack thrash. And if i change my target with 2 stack thrash, it can cast pulverize without cast thrash again. I hope I was understandable. My English is not so good :)Metacarpus5 2d
2d VuhDo - How to remove pets? On my Hunter I seem to have pet bars showing as default on my VuhDo raid frames. I have no clue how I can remove the bet bars, they take up a alot of space. Can anyone tell me?Krayzie0 2d
2d Shift + Leftclick with ElvUI hi i used bartender for a while and used to bind shift+left click to a spell now with elvui it doesnt seem possible anymore? is there any way to bind it? thanks in advanceLifelover2 2d
2d How to know which transmog unlocked on alts? Hi, The Appearances tab shows which items my current character has unlocked. For example, I am a Plate wearer and can see plate armor pieces. How can I see which items my Cloth or Leather alts have unlocked without logging off/on every time I need to check? (Scenario: I find a cloth/leather item, I want to know if I unlocked it with my other chars before selling it) Is there a built-in method for that or do I have to use an addon? If so, which addon would be simplest for this check? Thanks a lot.Whalkar5 2d
2d Alternative for BattlegroundTargets? Since 7.0.2 the addon doesn't work anymore and the author is completely inactive on curse, so i don't think he will update it. Is there a compact alternative to BGT?Píccolo19 2d
2d Macro for using PVP trinket hello - has anyone got a sane macro for using the PVP trinket? I was thinking of something along the lines of /use slot 14 /cast [target=self] Prayer of Mending but not sure that would work? thanks KKyst5 2d
2d [ElvUI] Display friendly CC on nameplates Hey guys, I've been struggling for few hours now to be able to show my mate's CC on nameplate just like my hunter friend : https://puu.sh/ubIz0/48f9da9eb3.png but as you can see on this next screen, the only CC that are shown are mine : https://puu.sh/ubIaV/bba100881a.png It's a big trouble for me in M+ dungeons where I can't time my stun with others or simply double stun because I haven't noticed that the previous one hasn't faded yet. I can't really find ANY options on the nameplate menu : https://puu.sh/ubIG2/a68119fe21.png Any tips ?Mysao3 2d
2d Summon random specific mounts Hey guys, What I'm basically trying to do is something as simple as this: /castrandom Dreadsteed; Swift White Hawkstrider I know it no longer works since Legion, and all I found in Google was how to summon random mounts in a macro from my complete collection of mounts, not from a closed-predefined list of mounts. Any ideas?Leinadh2 2d
3d HELP !-Addon issue dont know wich ! Hey everyone ! Merry Xmas and for the upcoming Newyear HAPPY NEWYEAR !! euhm not to get to the hot case ! for the past few days ive bein having a big spam in my chat and i like to believe its an addon i cant figure out wich one it is but it only occurs to me when im in group/raid chat check out the example below !! thanks on before hand [19:12:45] Incoming LGIST update from PARTY/Arquitecto-DunModr: 1;Player-1378-07893254;71;19138;22800;22409;22627;21204;22394;22624 [19:12:45] Firing LGIST update event for unit party3, GUID Player-1378-07893254 [19:12:55] Incoming LGIST update from PARTY/Diamondz-Hellfire: 1;Player-1587-05A76785;254;22274;22002;22284;22495;22279;19347;21998 [19:12:55] Firing LGIST update event for unit party1, GUID Player-1587-05A76785 this is what i get if anyone know what this is or how i can solve it ! i gladly hear it thanks !Clinch2 3d
3d Hidden Artifact Skin Progress Tracking Here is the Macro for Hidden Artifact Progress Tracking. /run local _,_,_,a, b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11152,1) local _,_,_,c, d = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11153,1) local _,_,_,e, f = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..a.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f) Thanks to Crosslight for pointing out the Reddit thread which had the macro. Cheers!Xaero41 3d
3d How do I put in a time delay? i want to do fury of the illidari wait 1 second then use vengeful retreat but i don't know how to make it a macroLegar1 3d
1d Fake Achievement addon hi, just wanted to know if using this addon is allowed or not. when i create a group i have allot of fake achievement that are linked to me for TOV and NH, is this allowed??Ferio3 1d
3d Macro for cast on target? I`m trying to make a macro for 2v2. Explanation If target is friendly, cast spell on target if target is hostile or no target, cast spell on party 1 if alt + spell, cast spell on player. Is this even possible?Flekaya4 3d
4d Need mistweaver mouseover+talent macro help So I'm trying to make a macro that automatically swaps the to the specific spell when I swap talent. Problem is, when I make a macro that has 2 mouseover talents in the same row (like mistweaver tier 1 talents, Zen Pulse and Mistwalk) I don't get the icon or tooltip for the last talent spell when I select it. #showtooltip /cast [talent:1/1] Chi Burst /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead,talent:1/2] [help,nodead,talent:1/2][] Zen Pulse /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead,talent:1/3] [help,nodead,talent:1/3][] Mistwalk In this code it will automatically swap to the corresponding selected talent and for 2 of the talents I want them to be mouseover macros. Problem is, the last spell in the macro doesn't show the tooltip or picture for the spell. Chi burst and Zen Pulse works fine, but when I swap to Mistwalk I don't get any tooltip or picture on the macro button. Pressing the button still activates Mistwalk and works as it should do, but the picture is just the default red questionmark and the tooltip when I hover over it, is just the name of the macro. Could anyone help me fix the macro, so that it'll display the Mistwalk picture and tooltip?Fidge2 4d
4d Targeting with Macros Hello, I have a question about targeting and modifiers in arenas. I have kind of a silly problem with this. It is just that I have a very well working UI and good keybinds for me after a lot of trial and error, but if I want to improve in arena this needs to change. I currently use Q for interupt and =/12 (I have a razor naga) for my stun as a Retribution Paladin and these are one of my key things I need to be using well to improve, but I don't know what the best way is to change this. Would it be with focus macros, or with targeting macros for arena1,2 and 3, and how do I make these? Thank you kindly for reading.Rengahr0 4d
4d Remember instance settings I have saved two different instance settings. One for group and one for raid. But it always starts with group settings when I join a raid so I manually have to set it to raid settings. How do I make it start with raid settings when I join a raid instance?Filidix2 4d
4d Buffs filter addon I need an addon that filters my buffs so i will not see the auras or buffs with long duration .. The ideea is : i dont want to see all my buffs , just the ones which have a time period. THXIrian2 4d
4d Target nearest enemy macro Hello, I want to make a macro which: If my target is hostile, it uses spell on it, and if it's not it targets nearest enemy player and use it on him. Second part would look something like this /targetenemy /cast spell /targetlasttarget I just dont know how to put 1. part in it.Koklomator9 4d
4d Macro trigger, fires only when hovering raid frames? Hi, I have 3 simple questions. Q1: Is it possible to make a macro trigger, that only fires if it hovers over specific frames, like e.g. a healbot, grid, or vuhdo frame, or even standard raid frames? (I seem to remember there once was a trigger [@hbtarget] for healbot, but this no longer seems to be working. I wonder if it has to be supported by the individual addon, in order to work?) Q2: If Q1's answer was no, then what is the macro or script that triggers when you hover over a targets name and mouse click it for e.g. healbot's or vuhdo's assigned keybind for a random spell? Q3: If Q1's answer was yes, can you then give an example of such a trigger? Macro that I would like for Healbot: #showtooltip /cast [@hbtarget, help, nodead] Swiftmend; Swiftmend Or for Grid: #showtooltip /cast [@gridtarget, help, nodead] Swiftmend; Swiftmend Or standard raid frames: #showtooltip /cast [@raidframetarget, help, nodead] Swiftmend; Swiftmend TL: Essentially, what I am trying to do, is making sure my mouseover macros dont fire by accident, when hovering over random targets in front of me, when tanking (I am a Druid tank and get pulled out of Bear form if casting e.g. a heal), but allowing me to fire them while hovering over a certain unitframe, like grid. For example, I might want mouseover macros that fires beneficial spells and heals when using mousebuttons 1-12 on my Logitech g600, where the 1-12 buttons are normally assigned for my attacks. Just doing modifiers for [harm] or [help] wont work, as both friendlies and hostiles will be in a bunch near me, when e.g. tanking in raids. Any ideas?Aerothil0 4d
4d [TellMeWhen] How to show soon available spells? So I figured out, for the most part, how to use TellMeWhen for what I need of it. However, one thing I still haven't figured out is to not just show the spell once it becomes available, but to actually show it, for example, slightly faded and with a countdown on it, as soon as it will be available in, say, 3 seconds. I'd like to be ready with global cool-downs and what have you to use something as soon as it's available to maximize DPS. So how do I do this, please?Rokmend0 4d
6d Ambient sound setting resets Here's what's happening. - I go to System > Sound and I turn off Ambient Sounds - I CTRL+S to mute - I CTRL+S to unmute - Ambient Sounds is turned on automatically This does not happen for the Music or Sound Effects settings, which will retain their selection (either on or off) after unmutting the game. Is there any easy way to fix this? Is there any way to permanently disable ambient sound.Plumbum8 6d
6d name plate that change color when low health any good addon that change color when low health ?! tyOem6 6d
6d Holy Light & Judgment Macro I'm looking to create a macro that will allow me to: Cast Judgment onto the "target of the focus target" but whilst Judgment is on CD it to cast Holy light onto whatever I'm targeting. What it should do is: I press the key and it throws judgment at "Target of focus Target" so that judgment hits the boss (or add) to apply judgment of light, whilst i'm targeting a friendly player. Then the next time I press the key it will cast holy light onto my target and will continue to cast holy light on key press until judgment comes off CD. I have no idea if this is even possible, but if it is possible, then any suggestions would be much appreciated Thank you in advance!Trenvain9 6d
19 Feb Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish trinket mouseover macro help Hi all, I'm trying to create a mouseover macro for my KJBW trinket. This is my best attempt: #showtooltip Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish /cast [target=mouseover,exists] Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish; Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish The weird thing is; I use this macro for several skills and it works flawlessly (even with a ring with an on-use effect). But for some reason it doesn't work with this trinket. I constantly get the message "you have no target". It's driving me insane XD Can you guys help me?Scudder7 19 Feb
19 Feb Problem with OrderHallCommander I'm having a "only loadable on demand" problem. Addon basicly not working because it doesn't load automatically and i have no idea how to do it on demand. It says "Dependencies: Blizzard_OrderHallUI" and that map seems to be missing from my addons folder. I have no idea what happened.Gogeta1 19 Feb
19 Feb Is there Calculation addon? Is there addon that creates small Calculator in the game? Im sick and tired of alt tabbing just to do some math on how much im gonna earn.Ponbeef3 19 Feb
19 Feb 7.1 new annoying mail popup Since 7.1 hit I'm now getting a popup message every time I send mail to a character on the same bnet account but not the same WoW account. It happens regardless of whether the sending character has mailed the target character since 7.1 or not. The message is as follows: "This character might be someone you don't know. Really send <targetname> these items?" It happens using character name or character name-server name formats. It happens with unbound items (mats, greens, blues, etc.) or account-bound items. It happens cross realm and same realm for account items. I cannot find an option to disable it and I'm getting it without mail addons (sometimes use Postal) active. I could understand if it showed up the first time you mailed a character but every message to every character on a connected bnet account is overkill. Can anyone help with this? Edit: just to make this more pointless - the same realm characters are in the same guild so that's a non-issue too.Ostokset11 19 Feb
19 Feb World frame resets on logout/ui reload i recently started changing the aspect of my worldframe but it keeps resetting every time i reload my ui or log out. /run WorldFrame:SetUserPlaced(true) doesnt seem to work Has there been a change to this? its really annoying having to re-adjust it everytime due to frequent disconnects as of 7.1.5Asyaru6 19 Feb
18 Feb Sending live data from WoW to software (middleware) is it allowed to send live data accessible by addons (Health status of party, chat,...) via an addon to 3rd party software that either acts as middleware or a regular application collecting the information (Wowhead has an addon and an application bundle that collects and uploads the user's kills to get more information about item's drop chance from an NPC)? The only solution I've seen so far is an addon/Logitech Gaming Software applet called "ARX Armory". It sends live data from WoW via addon to Logitech's Arx Control application on iOS or Android via it's own middleware, which actually scans the user's screen for an addon generated pattern and sends the information to the middleware. Because of the way "ARX Armory" gets information from the game, I'd think that it's not allowed, but then there's Wowhead's addon that collects user's data from the game and sends it directly to the wowhead client for upload. Is it allowed or not?Destiney2 18 Feb
18 Feb Tab-targeting logic: "There's a BIIIIG abomination right in front of you, like 7yards away. But hey? Did you see that random mob beneath the trees behind you that isn't even visible on your screen? :D Let's say hello to that!!" Anyone else getting sick of this? Seriously, tab-targeting is more unpredictable, unreliable and inconsistent than destro mastery, and it feels like it's getting worse and worse with every passing hotfix.Aliphera1 18 Feb
17 Feb Mogit missing Fist weapons Hey everyone, So I brought my monk out of retirement today and I'm currently searching for some fist weapons. I fired up mogit (up to date version) but when I click on fist weapons I only get a page and a half of them. Is this a bug or do I need to add somthing to mogit. Many thanksDragonsworn0 17 Feb
17 Feb Rarity - Where are attempts stored? So I farm on 2 different computers (work laptop and home desktop) and I usually sync my Interface, WTF and Cache folders, to ensure I get my attempts displayed correct on both PCs. Does anyone know where exactly the attempts are stored? Just so I don't need to copy/paste those 3 folders every time I switch PC. Thanks a lot in advance!Mana0 17 Feb
17 Feb Tooltip Reputation (solved) Hello, the tooltip window displays my current reputation with the NPC/Player (Exalted, Friendly etc). This wasn't happening yesterday and it's driving me insane. Things I've tried: - Restarted the game - Disabled all add-ons: ElvUI, TidyPlates, BigWigs, Skada, WQ tracker - Renamed the following folders: WTF, Cache, interface Couldn't find anything tooltip-related on the default WoW Interface/System settings. Is this happening to anyone else? EDIT: It was the UI Colorblind ModeWinterdash0 17 Feb
16 Feb Is there a way to move the special ability button? I'm using WAs and I have it placed just above my hotbars but when special ability or madness bars show up they kind of cover the WAs, is there anyway to move the special ability/madness bar to somewhere else?Feirgan2 16 Feb
16 Feb @player conditional for spells with charges The macro I used: /cast [mod:shift, @cursor][@player][] Angelic Feather The problem: After using the macro it cast the Feather at player or cursor like it should, but it also leaves the spell "selected" (has the green circle on cursor, ready to cast), so when I left click on ground it will cast it a second time. Couldn't find command to cancel the second cast. Is there one? Is this a bug?Peapiiskop1 16 Feb
15 Feb Shift Mouseover Macro Hello all! Any macro wizards able to help me fix this? Trying to build a macro to cast HotP on myself by default, and turn into a mouseover macro to HotP others when shift is held; ...Varniroth2 15 Feb
15 Feb Issues with Weak Auras 2 Hello, currently having an issue with weak auras. Whenever i try to import a string into the weak auras addon, whenever within the string a '/' is used it sort of moves the rest of the string down to a new line. sort of like this : ' abcdabcdabcdabcdabcdabcdbabcd/ ababdabacabcabcabcabcacbabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabcabccbcbcbcb/ abcbcbc... ' When i try to use backspace on it to move it back it deletes the '/' and when i type it in again it moves it back to a newline. What ends up happening is that the end of the string also is not being pasted and some of the code/string become missing. I've added a screen shot : http://i.imgur.com/UGZ1yR8.png Also if it helps i am using a Mac at the current moment, so could that be the problem ? thanksFirefiend1 15 Feb
15 Feb hunter macro Hello. I want to make a All-In-One Pet macro that calls/revives/mends pet with one button. So far I got this #showtooltip /cast [combat, target=pet, dead] Heart of the Phoenix /cast [target=pet, dead] Revive Pet; [nopet] Call Pet 1 /cast Mend Pet Problem is IF pet is dead AND I am in combat AND Heart of the Phoenix is already on cooldown then macro does not revive my pet. Can someone post a solution for this problem?Azradan2 15 Feb
15 Feb Shamanism Bloodlust/Heroism macro? How do i create macro what cast Bloodlust/Heroism my arena parner, whitout switching target to friendly player, so i don't loose my current nuke target on arena whit loss of burst?Trogzin2 15 Feb
15 Feb TSM + Supervillain UI = LibDataBroker Error. Hi, Everytime a location is loaded, I use /reload ui, or i change some settings on Supervillain UI bars i get a popup window with error as follows: "LibDataBroker [TradeSkillMasterMinimapIcon]: @(02/13/17 23:08:33) - Data type (Unknown) is not allowed" Apart of that there's no LUA error, without TSM it works fine, the minimap button which the error reffers to is working fine, just the window popup itself is very annoying... Bugsack did not work. I'm looking for help everywhere, I know, but couldn't find any help whatsoever on TSM/Supervillain forums, github and so on. A mere solution to the popup would suffice. RegardsFuzen2 15 Feb
14 Feb Holy Word: Sanctify - Target Macro I'm assuming the answer to this is no, but but before abandoning hope I thought I'd ask. Is it possible to create a macro for Holy Word: Sanctify that simply uses a player as a target? i.e. Instead of having to lay the spell on the ground, get it to use a target or focus target as the position to lay it? I've done some searching and haven't found anything to suggest that it is, equally, nothing definitively saying it isn't. Any guidance appreciated. ThanksCíren3 14 Feb
14 Feb YoloMouse (cursor mod) Does Cursor changers like YoloMouse work in WoW and is it allowed? I'm tired of scanning my monitor with a magnifying glass to try and spot it when I lose track of it.Lunarstrain3 14 Feb
14 Feb Pet nameplates still showing even when toggled off Hi, I would like to point something out that is really annoying with the new nameplate system. When I play for example a bg, I want it only showing the nameplate of the enemy player and never no pets, etc, just like it always worked before with the old nameplate styles. But with the new ones it still shows a red bar above an enemy player's PET if I target their master regardless if the option is toggled off. (Example: I see a hunter and his nameplate only, not his pet's, I tab target the hunter and suddenly a red life bar is showing on the hunter pet to) This goes for hunter pets, mage's mirror images, warlock demons etc. It is really really annoying, especially when I have toggled all enemy pet name plates OFF in the options menu. It should not pop up when I target their master. Is this a bug or working as intended? If so, please adjust. Before the patch "no nameplates for pets" ment "no nameplates for pets" ever. Thank youCafeknockout12 14 Feb
14 Feb Is HotkeyNet allowed as multi-box software? I am looking for a free software to multi-box with more than 1 of the accounts I own. I have researched enough information to now know that it is legal and allowed by Blizzard. I do not want to fall under any radar, being held suspicious simply because I want to attempt to play this game and raid on a small scale, fully by my self. Therefor I would like to ask and receive an official reply, if HotkeyNet is legal and allowed to use in WoW. If not, please share with me what software is allowed. Thank you very much for replyingTemporalself6 14 Feb