Looking for Players – PvE

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
16 Apr 2012 Looking for players — PvE forum Welcome to the "Looking for Players — PVE" Forum. This is the place to look for other players if: You are looking for a new member for your guild You want to join a guild You are looking for members for cross-realm raiding You want to join a cross-realm raid You are looking for a leveling partner or simply to find someone to quest with In order to make your search as successful as possible, we recommend you to follow these simple steps: Use the search feature at the top right of the screen before posting When creating a new thread, make sure to use an appropriate and descriptive title (e.g. "[A/H] Guild on (name of realm) looking for <Class> <Raid>" or "[A/H] <Class> Looking for cross-realm raid" or “[A/H] <Class> Looking for leveling partner”) If you are not interested in teaming up with players from other realms, please feel free to also post on your realm forum. We hope that you will succeed in finding other players to have fun with!Vaneras0 16 Apr 2012
18 Jul 2012 READ ME —> Do Not Bump Threads We appreciate you’re keen to promote awareness of your guild, but the act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. Anyone found to be bumping may have their thread deleted and be subject to a forum suspension. Important note: It is perfectly acceptable to update your threads with new information related to your recruitment, but posting just for the sake of bumping is not okay! If you are updating your recruitment thread and you make a new post in that thread to say updates have been made, please be sure to include the updated information. Simply posting “Updated” or something similar is not sufficient, and may result in a forum suspension and/or deletion of your post or thread. Why bumping in the 'Looking for Players' forums is bad: If everyone is allowed to constantly bump their threads in the 'Looking for Players' forums, it creates a continuing and ever growing need for people to keep bumping threads. The ever increasing bumping of threads will flood the forums and make it much harder for players to find guilds of interest, which in turn will make it harder for guilds to attract new recruits, because the recruitment threads are less likely to be noticed by the potential recruits. If no-one is allowed to bump, the 'Looking for Players' forums move more slowly and there is less flooding. No bumping means that it is easier for potential recruits to get an overview of the guilds recruiting, and because there is less “noise” in the form of bump/spam posts. People will also be motivated to actually spend more time on the 'Looking for Players' forums as they are not discouraged from having to trawl through a ton of bump/spam posts to find the information they are looking for.Vaneras0 18 Jul 2012
2m Group of friends looking for a guild. We are 3 friends looking for a raiding guild to join we are a Warrior, DH and Warlock let me know if you're recruiting.Dìllon0 2m
58m Mythic raiding healer lf mythic raiding team Good morning world, I am looking for a new home with permanent mythic raid spot. I have experiences with mythic ToS and Anthorus. I would like to join mythic team that preferably progress on Argus with main interest for raiding in BfA. I am looking for healer spot - my main is resto shaman (mythic raiding geared) but i would not have problem to switch to my priest (either disc or holy). I am looking for group of mature players with dedication to game. They should play as team and know that it's the only way how to succeed. So if someone is failing at raid, they will help him understnd what is wrong instead of shouting. Also friendship should come before loot. I am not interesting in drama and shouting on TS during raid. I am looking for guild and team who listen to RL and do what he say. I can offer good attitude, positive mood and cute voice on TS. Server transfer and faction change is no problem as well. So if you got interested, do not hestitate to add me on discord Falcosaurus#3931 or bnet Nea#2472.Falconea1 58m
1h <Versatile> Stormscale/horde 7/11m (EU)(Stormscale)(H) <Versatile> We’re a raiding guild looking to start progressing into the later parts of Antorus Mythic. We’re going to start off with having 3 raid Days, Monday 20-22:00, Wednesdays and Sundays between 19.30 - 23.30 s. And clearing HC on fridays at 19.30 - 22.30 (Usually doesn't even come close to taking that long). Our goal is to progress mythic with a semi-casual mindset, and to have a very strong start into BFA. Most players will be considered, but currently we’re in need off: -Dps -A healer or two will always do wonders -Any Exceptional players To be accepted into our core you need to be: -Reliable in terms of signups and raid attendance. -Listening -Adapting well to different situations -Making the best of yourself and your char. (Always being Ahead Of The Curve) Guild is now 7/11 with officer XP at 10/11. For any inquiries, Add: Onlinegamer#2576 - Robe - GM, Devada#2446 – Detvada Officer. For more info or if you have any questions!Devadå14 1h
2h Looking For Members - Argent Dawn <Guile> We're a new guild created amongst friends, we're currently recruiting for a raiding team but will also remain as a social guild. We plan on starting serious raiding for BFA but will raid for a little until then to test the skill of potential new raiders and to improve upon those skills. We don't want to be like most raiding guilds in-terms of completely ignoring socials and focusing on raiders, we want to include everyone, so raiding content like normal/heroic Antorus will not be strictly raiders and will allow socials of the correct item level and skill to join, however, mythic content is strictly for the raiders. If you're interested in joining, you can contact one of the Officers: Jazzles#2372 Kaii#21729 Everyone is welcome! Have a nice day, Hex.Hexty1 2h
3h Two Returning veterans looking for a Alliance guild We are a couple of veteran Alliance players returning to Aszune / Shadowsong in time for BFA, our current guild is dead and we are looking for a new home moving forward into BFA. About us: Both English in our 30's, like a laugh with a love of innuendo and sarcasm and profanity, and a love of TEA! pretty easy going very little phases us. In game experience: We are both experienced in game having both played since vanilla, stopping around the kungfu panda expansion, we have played all the roles and pretty much every class to a high level, currently we have 6 110's between us, We both decent players and can adapt to any role, we don't take ourselves to serious overall but when we do harder content you can expect 110% from us. What we can offer: A Couple of decent players who play regular and are helpful, happy, fluent in innuendo and sarcasm and profanity, we are happy to read up and prep for content, we will always give it our best regardless if its raiding to standing about afk drinking TEA in a city, currently we have well geared Tanks/healers/dps all at 110, Happy to use voice comms, we have own TS server as well What we are looking for: A active social mature guild who understand its just a game and sometimes people make mistakes or rl gets in the way, we would like to be involved in PvE/PvP and raiding but again not with a bunch of min max realm first types, we have no problem wiping multiple times as long as there is progress and the odd random insult or gnome thrown about its all good. but the group of people your with is just as important as the content. So yeah thats us, any questions ask awayMarantz0 3h
3h Tank LF Late nigth guild any realm / Factions! Hey guys I just come back from a break to wow and i am currently looking for a solid Late nigth Mythic progress guild. Before my break i had 7/9 M exp in TOS. I can raid anyday of the week after 23:30 server time. I got all Tank 110 so if the guild need one classe in particular i could play it. My goal is to find a good and solid guild, active outside of raiding aswell to end this tier and start BFA with. Xp so far on this tier Just HC 11/11 Transfer is obviously not a problem, i can play ally or horde also its not an issue for me. My main focus is to find a new home to progress in the long term. If you have anymore question you can add me Xzeeen#1583 Or reply on this thread i’ll check frenquentlyAkkhân2 3h
3h Mythic 11/11 - [H] Arathor - LF DPS Curse of Years is a Mythic raiding guild based on Arathor, Horde. Currently 7/11 mythic. ... Our light raiding schedule (3x3 hours with an optional 4th night) is built around providing progression raiding while allowing members the free time to attend to their family, work or school hours and keep some semblance of a social life. This is the ideal guild for anyone wanting to push progression raiding with reasonable raiding hours. Due to our short raiding hours we aim to be efficient and productive, while maintaining a relaxed but professional environment. The guild's goal is to achieve every cutting edge kill and we've a strong track record, including picking up a few realm firsts including Helya and respectable rankings since forming back at the end of MOP. For what we're recruiting check our latest post in the thread or our wowprogress page though we're always open to recruiting any classes if the player is skilled and would be a suitable asset to the guild. If you're interested, make an application on http://www.curseofyears.com, or contact an officer ingame via Nagassh#2490 rynamite#2970Nagassh100 3h
4h Returning veteran player looking for home in BFA Hello to whoever is reading this. I´m returning to world of warcraft now after a break. I was forced to take a break due my dream of working in future as a nurse and studies made me return me back to Finland where I´m born and raised. Now I have managed to get all normalized and I´m able to get wow back into my life. YAY for me! About me: I´m soon turning 28 years old, guy from Finland with exp since Vanilla in this game. For the past years I have been living abroad as IT tech support. Like said now I´m 1st year student to become a nurse. As of me in wow, in vanilla my first char was spirit rogue due I thought health regen was amazing thing to have..... After understanding actually something of this game I mained Resto druid for rest of vanilla, worked my way up until naxx 40 where I was able to beat 6 bosses. TBC rolled and I did promise to make an belf paladin for my guild and healed mostly until hyjal where no guild wanted go without the king of trash and switched to prot once a while to help the guild. This fast amount of bosses and all started to drain me and after we managed to clear BT I decided after my guild started to fall of it was time for a break. Returned on WOTLK but as prot warrior this time, OT:d for a guild clearing everything expect lichking 25m HC. CATA we had decided to make a guild with few RL friends, well that was nice idea, but it was FIN only guild on a server where there is no fins.... No need to say after recuiting for 6 months or so it got old and I did burnout since the players we found where not paragon level of players at all and I had to teach them and help gearing, once that happened they left for better guilds.. Pandaland I decided to give raiding another go and joined really nice guild where we did really good and I had a blast, sadly this guild did not last after the GM and co GM broke up and it was not never the same, we managed to do good progress on TOT HC ( I played as joker so I had 3 chars as our roster changed a bit weekly due work ect ) WOD: Raided as prot warrior in FIN only guild in the start as tank as their tank had to take personal time and after he came back I took an healer role. Decent clearing nothing top 100 but mythic kills yes. Legion: started of just awesome, I was the realm 1st priest and overall 7th to ding 110 on Magtheridon. I healed but Sadly my life kicked me in nuts and I got way too good job offer in another country. So moving and all that made me miss raiding in guild and since then Mostly joined pugs and my guilds casual runs. Then during TOS my friends guild asked to make a tank for them as their angsted out, at this point I had applied to nursing school back in Finland already and I said I could do it for them but there is a change I might have to stop playing and fair enough nursing school made me stop once again. This time I decided I won´t play wow until I´m sure I can give the time needed for wow and to a guild. So what I´m looking for? Nothing super serious hc to the max guild, for me guild is more about the people, yes I want to kill bosses but Not working with bunch of tryhards. What Can I offer to the guild? Players with long knowledge of this game and it´s abilities. Person that will prep to raids and what ever he decides to do. helpful person that will help the guildies ( nurse so I have to be like this ;P ) BRUH! what class are you? Well as BFA is in the corner that´s something I´ll leave up to you to ask, as a future Nurse I would like to prevent or even heal the wounds so tanking or healing would be my cup of defo tea but I´m also open for dps. Either Horde or alliance is just fine with me. Thanks all for reading leave your B-tag as reply or the guild post and I´ll get back to you asap.Zonex6 4h
5h [H] Draenor - Hug My Pug 11/11HC - Casual Raiding. [H] Draenor -EU - Hug My Pug - Casual Raiding Guild With Battle for Azeroth at our doorstep, Hug My Pug is currently looking for additional members to fill our rooster. We are raiding 2 times a week, Thursday and Sunday 19:00-22:00 server time. Who are Hug My Pug? We are a guild who migrated from Bloodhoof PVE to Draenor March 2017 to seek addition members to our rooster, since our previous server died out. We started out as a small group within a guild called Cold Turkey and grew from there to where we are now. We still believe in a balance between raids being fun and enjoyable without being too hardcore, however do do acknowledge that the current game content requires abit more than the casual play we used to expect from our members. While we try to keep a relaxed attitude, the content we attempt is difficult and needs a level of focus and commitment. We raid in a pretty civil fashion, we’re a diverse bunch and we more than appreciate that real life comes first. If this sounds interesting, have a quick look at our website. The next step is to apply, don't worry. It's not a 10 page application form, but we hope you take the opportunity to actually tell us a bit about yourself. Current Progression Raid: 11/11HC Antorus | 11/11N Antorus Past Progression: 9/9HC | 9/9N | 5/10M NH | 10/10HC NH | 10/10N NH | 7/7HC EN | 7/7M EN | 3/3HC ToV | Loot: RCLootCouncil + EPGP Tanks: Closed Healer: Closed RDPS: Open (Any) MDPS: Open Raiding times: Thursday 19:00 - 22:00 Sunday 19:00 - 22:00 Website: http://hugmypug.enjin.com If you have any additional questions, contact me on battlenet: - NightY#2194Bruceleäfs138 5h
5h (A) Very casual weekend raiding We are - the BSC* and reside on Arathor - mainly of the older persuasion (30 plus) and have been playing WoW pretty much forever - casual weekend raiders who value inclusive raiding over rapid progress, and - we find numerous other ways of enjoying our time in game (alts, dungeons, pets, mounts, achievements … the works) - looking for likeminded people to join our raiding team. If that sounds at all interesting and you would like more information, just check us out on bsc-wow.enjin.com. Or /join bsc1 in-game and ask to speak to one of our officers, or contact me on Kokila #2908. *BSC used to stand for “British Space Corps” more than a decade ago, now we only use the acronym as WoW is neither in space nor are most of us British (some are though)Adora62 5h
5h [A]Silvermoon- Fragmented : 5/11 M - Recruiting <Fragmented> 5/11M 11/11 H is a raiding guild with a friendly and crazy social atmosphere ! We are a social group of people aiming to progress through the mythic difficulty, most current raid tier available in the game. Raiding days : Wed, Sun and Mo 19:45-23:00 ST With the Wednesday raid being a hc clear and Sun/Mon are mythic raid days. Currently recruiting : for the mythic we are looking for : ILVL 955+ Weapon :75 Range DPS players. Holy Priest /Resto Druid. We have also opened up recruitment for BFA for range dps. If your only interest is to do hc raids then dont worry as we do take in hc raiders also ILVL 940+ so if you tend or raid in BFA but are on raid brake from now you still can apply with us While we call ourselves social, it’s important to understand that we are not super casual in the sense that we accept endless fooling around during our raids and expect members who join to want to progress through bosses and aim to improve themselves and the team as a whole consistently. Aside raiding we also aim to have a nice (sometimes a bit crazy ;) ) lively social atmosphere where we have fun runs on Fridays (normal Antorus runs) and m15 runs on Tuesdays as well as crazy competitions sometimes :D ! Want to know more ? You can either whisper me in game on Sarasif or Laduni add my btag : Creek#2258 Laduni :Shopaholic#1537 and poke us for a chat! Want to apply for the raiding team ? Please visit : http://fragmentedguild.com/apply/ Kind regards, Isardia/SarasifIsardia22 5h
5h Cyrograf Polska gildia Silvermoon O nas Frakcja: Alianci Realm: Silvermoon CYROGRAF - Sprzedaj swoja duszę, czas i umiejętności nowej gildii, na Silvermoon. CYROGRAF - gildia dla dojrzałych ludzi, którzy szukają przede wszystkim dobrej zabawy i fajnego towarzystwa. Przygarniemy przedstawicieli wszelkich klas i profesji, bez zbędnego stresu i ze zdrowym podejściem do gry. Stawiamy raczej na ciekawych i zabawnych graczy, rajdy są u nas jedynie wymówką, aby przyjemnie spędzić czas i pogadać o pierdołach na czacie głosowym. Szukasz zwariowanej, pomocnej, zorganizowanej Ekipy? CYROGRAF jest gildią właśnie dla Ciebie! Obecnie poszukujemy zarówno graczy rozpoczynających swoją przygodę, powracających do gry, jak i mających doświadczenie zapaleńców. Poszukujemy przedstawicieli wszelkich klas, z myślą o nowym dodatku BFA. UWAGA! Co oferujemy? * świetną i miłą atmosferę * dobrą zabawę, odskocznię od codzienności (życie też mamy i nie wstydzimy się tego) * raidowanie na poziomie HC, M+, poznanie całego contentu Czego Wymagamy? * poczucia humoru * wieku 18+ * kultury osobistej Nasz profil na ---: https://raider.io/guilds/eu/silvermoon/Cyrograf/mythic-plus-characters łapcie nas w grze: /w sinuhe - silvermoon /w yoola - slivermoon /w kolaborant - silvermoon /w mesy - silvermoonSinuhe0 5h
7h 2 Day Friendly Raiding Wed/Thurs 20:30-23:30 Reincarnated Horde Tarren Mill We welcome and consider all applications: Melee, Ranged or Hybrid spots available. If you hope to join as a social member and do not plan to raid, you may ignore any raid based questions on the app. Contacts: Tehkek#2468 , AltiarGaming#2290 & Arisu#2306 We are an established raiding guild (Wed/Thurs 20:30 - 23:30 server time) https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu...l/Reincarnated Sundays 20:30-23:30 are our Funday Raids for all members that care to join in, we include the odd achievement run. Here is a stream of everyone being really depressed because it's Monday Eve while achieving things: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/168495379 http://reincarnated.guildlaunch.com Mythic Plus and other events (such as PVP) etc come as standard, much like real life (except easier in game let's face it) you need to put yourself out there and ask to join in groups, invite people to your groups or accept invitations in G-chat to meet peeps and make friends. Our peeps are also playing other games outside of wow together (PUBG, HS, DIABLO etc) and you'd be most welcome to join in general game talk, or the game itself. After a such a long time we officially open recruitment again. Our goal, as there is new content on the horizon, is to encourage potential new members into joining us now so we're all comfortable with each other (maybe even, friends?) by the time the new content is is in full swing! Our guild identifies as: - Trans competent: We accept average 'okay' players to super duper most exceptional #1, as long as you fit in with our people we are happy to have you. - Non-PC: We are full on freedom of expression, no topic remains unjoked and no person remains unsmackedtalked. In this way we are very much egalitarian, but we're also adults so we don't target specific people for the butt of a joke if they tell us it makes them sad (as that would be bullying). - Non-Elite: We all pull together to kill things and keep our Guild alive and running therefore no one person/group is exalted above the team as a whole, and we don't rage either, we kindly but firmly remove people that go down those dark roads usually after a warning unless one is a total misfit deliberately harming the Guild chill. - Racially Fluid: We accept that sometimes people just need to become Millhouse Manastorm and express their inner Gnome. FULL-TIME RAIDERS! As a full time raider we ask for high attendance, full buffs for your character and gear plus either a quick mind for learning, or a decent bank of knowledge of your class and the various ways in which it can survive the deadly boss mechanics. We also would like you to have a good balanced attitude towards raiding, this means we want to progress and do a bit better each raid/attempt but we understand that playing with humans will mean mistakes are made and things can go wrong, so instead of getting angry we work out what we need to and try, try again! Finally we do expect a really good attempt at an application, ideally in English and definitely in rhyme. The benefits of raiding at this rank are a priority in raids spots and gear above all others ranks and the sense of self satisfaction and high fivery when we get a new progress boss down. SUNDAY RAIDS - Optional Raids 20:30-23:30 (server time) Open to all able bodies, there is no priority system for Sunday raids and all loot is rolled for main spec > off spec. DEAR SOCIAL MEMBERS Our vision involves finding all the lonely social players spread out across time and space (or servers and guilds) and getting them together to create a proper social hub based in wow and even sharing other common games. Tarren Mill is a very busy horde server so moving here won't be a mistake, you may even start 100% fresh level a new toon here to meet people and get that feeling of something big beginning. [Inserting an update for 24/08/2017: We are making a little headway with our sociallite hunting however, it could be much better, so not only will we include actively headhunting for people that sound like they would be a really good fit from their forums posts on the regular, but we'd like to reinforce that we're still here after all these years, therefore totally worth any realm transfer fees & application. It's worth bringing this up as some of our new members tell tales where they transfer to a nice sounding Guild and by the time they get there the guild is dead and buried.] As an established raid guild we have a bit of a head start when it comes to bringing people together and the patience and resolve to see it through, although it will take a bit of work to really bring out the potential. It also means that we can offer social players more opportunities to see a bit of end game suited to individual circumstances and we provide two ranks to help us do that: SOCIAL MEMBERS Are people that want to mainly focus on playing their own way (collecting transmog/pet battles/random BGs...) while having some company to do so. This is best for people that choose not to raid much. We appreciate active social members though, even if all you want to do is catch pets while talking crap all day, you guys are important. Sunday raids are available most weekends to all able members but we also aim to build a really great base of social members that feel comfortable getting to know new people and contributing to making events based on the things they enjoy. As our social base grows we feel there should be opportunities for social members with the experience and well rounded attitude to represent for their fellow socials helping coordinate events and keeping base with officers for support etc. To help this process along, you are encouraged to put up your normal and weird events on the calendar, as who doesn't want to punch out local mobs wearing all grey items? SOCIAL RAIDERS This rank is for people who are ready to raid (similar to full-time raiders) but can't guarantee a regular attendance, for example, shift workers with irregular schedules or people that can only guarantee every Thursday raid. We also suggest this rank for people that are newer to raiding but not ready to trial as you have a chance to experience team raiding without fear of 'failing'. Build your confidence! All social raiders can sign up to any main raid and we will take you with us as much as we can and as far as you can handle it, loot/limited raid spots are prioritized full-time raiders > social raiders. Vanity pets are raid rolled.Altiar48 7h
8h [A] Silvermoon <<F A D E>> 7/11 Mythic Hi guys, We're a few players who have played together through the entire series, from Lightnings blade alliance in vanilla to auchidoun horde in cata - and now into Legion! We're looking for the older player who has work and family commitments and a player who wants to experience the game for more than just raiding, be it raiding old content for transmorg or just generally helping other guys in the guild out in dungeons or pvp. We dont mind what level or class you are, we hope your aims in the game align with ours: We raid 2 nights a week Thur + Sun 20.00-23.00 ST Run tons of mythic + every day Run old raids for transmog gear Help players level up in old dungeons when we can Help gear up our alts in dungeons, heroic dungeons and finally in raids Build a team of good friends to lead the guild Have a laugh on Discord even when there are no raids on If interested give me a shout in game or any character online, we would love to get you on board. http://fadesilvermoon.shivtr.com/ Lortsos#2438 to have a chat ! Thx again and cu online ! ;)Aranwrath94 8h
8h Returning Veteran player looking for home Hi, I'm a Player who started back in vanilla when the game first came out, And have played for a lot of years, with some breaks from time to time, especially MOP, mostly due to Real life commitments. Doing vanilla i cleared everything up to Naxx 40, and some bosses in naxx 40. I participated in two AQ openings, A lot of people say vanilla was the hardest, but lets be honest, these days bosses are way harder then they were in vanilla when it comes to tactics. The Challengeing part back then was constant gear checks. TBC i cleared up to sunwell before my guild fell apart, but it was very enjoyable. WOTLK. cleared everything, including the 10 and 25man starcaller. and high end lich king. Cataclysm. I played in a friends guild here, and never really acomplished much to talk about honestly. I played a druid tank in this expansion pack and just played it casually while i did. MOP didn't play until the end where i did some heroic and mythic Siege of Orgrimmar. WOD i played at the start but found the content very lacking and stopped shortly after to focus more on school. But came back at the end and cleared heroic and mythic(i think it was mythic) Hellfire cathedral. Legion. I played with the friends from WOD until they got too big for their bridges, too arrogant and elitist compared to their abilities. The guild ended up splitting aprt some months after relese of the first raid.. Came back a month ago since some friends asked me to play with them, but the guild im currently in is not my type of guild as they take way too long between pulls and lack basic knowledge of team work, its mostly just people yelling at each other. A little about me outside of wow. Outside of wow i have a handful of hobbies i enjoy doing, painting Figures is one of them, as well as spending time with friends, walking and cooking. I am 31 now and from denmark. What I am looking for, and what i have to offer. I am looking for idealy a stable guild that wishes to progress if not already have done it, I want a group that has an idea of their goal, and is determined to reach it. Idealy i would like a guild that while progressing on current content is 3 days or more a week, times matter very little as i have a rather flexible work schedule. What i can offer you is a very experinced player with a strong desire to play anything but melee dps really. I am hoping to play Elemental Shaman, Mage or a healer come BFA (up for discussion depending on what your guild needs) , another thing i would love to play would be tank, but thats the only melee i am excited about. Enhancement is up for discussion with the right guild. As soon as BFA hits i intend on taking a couple of days off work to power level and grind azurite power for the gear, I will always show up to raids on time, prepared with flasks, potions, runes and whatever else will help down a boss. Even months of progress on a single boss won't stop me from attending as thats part of the game too. So you get a dedicated and honest player. Outside of dungeons and raiding, i love fishing, and pvping in wow, So fish for the guild will rarely be an issue. If you have any questions feel free to leave them here and i will do my best to answer them as quickly as possible.Tinytusk4 8h
9h [H] - Draenor - Early Evening Raiding 17:30 - 6/11M Hello there people! TLDR, we are 6/11 MYthic and 11/11 HC Antorus and wish to progress further. Our raid timings are: Sunday - 17:30-20:00 Monday - 17:30-20:00 Wednesday - 17:30-20:00 We are The Shadow Legion, an early evening raiding guild located on the Draenor server, of course, Horde side, and we are looking for players to progress into Mythic Antorus. While we are not aiming towards any of the world rankings or any such thing, we all have a passion for WOW, and we are looking to finish the content as soon as possible, while working around our IRL commitments. Due to our time zone differences (some of us are in the UAE, some in the Middle East), as well as IRL commitment (late nights or very early shifts in the UK, and some eastern European players as well), we raid pretty early by most EU standards, 2-3 hours before regular raids start! That being said, our raid timings are: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday from 17:30 - 20:00. Therefore, we are looking for similar players who want to kill Mythic Argus before BFA. While we have a few months (or possibly even a year) before the launch, we are aiming to have him killed within the coming months. So, if you want to clear Mythic Antorus, get some phatt loots, compete with others on DPS/Healing, and generally looking for a good atmosphere that is both disciplined (except for Blasster, he's our special little cookie we love so much and can't live without), but fun (that is where Blasster mostly shines), then The Shadow Legion is perfect for you! We have cleared 6/11M 11/11 HC (and ofc, full NM clear, but that is nothing special is it?), and we need 5 more "regular" members to be able to continue our Mythic progression. While we are a team of close to 20 players, due to vacations, IRL commitments, and generally people unable to show up for this or that reason, we are most often than not 17-18 people in the raid. Of course, to clear Mythic, we are looking for either people consistently online for Mythic raids, or otherwise replacement members who can fill in when there is a need. We occasionally raid extra days when necessary (Thursdays or Fridays) but these are optional raids, and we have do these raids only for progression or gearing up members (t21 4 set is still elusive to some of us). To know more, you can contact me or other officers on bnet at Cavionus#2843 , Crispos#2565, Muhannad#2535 or apply on our website: http://www.shadowlegion.club/recruitmentCavicorpus46 9h
11h Meradea's Weekly Normal - ATBT Requirements - At least 915 ilvl for dps - 915 for healers - 925 for tanks - 700k DPS as minimum - 2-3 hours of time - DBM/BigWigs Rules - Performing under the DPS limit will get you replaced - Ninja pulling will get you "banned" from future normal raids - Refusing to listen to the tactics i put out will get you kicked How do i join? - Check group finder every saturday around 1pm (CEST) - Be ready (Don't be that lazy guy waiting in Dalaran for summon) - Show up with a good spirit Usually i get a lot of signups as soon it starts, i try to get a good mixture of people with alts that already have the Curve achievement on their mains, and new players. Please have in mind that the raid will be filled fast, and we will have a waitlist after the group is full. EXPECT WIPES! Wipes will happen. People that leave after a few will get banned from future runs to prevent stalling the run. Looking forward to raiding with you - MeradeaMeradea0 11h
14h <Elixir> Recruiting Tarren Mill <Elixir> is a Newly formed guild, That is looking for Skilled and determined players to fill the roster for Battle for Azeroth (BFA). Raid days for BFA will be WED/THUR/SUN 20:00-23:30 Server time ! Our recruitment is currently open for the following : Skilled Healers : H Paladin R Shaman Disc/Holy Priest (Depending on BFA's Favour) DPS : Recruitment for dps will always remain open for players that are outstanding in mechanics and skill! Our Aim in BFA Our aim is to form a stable team with a positive outlook on raiding. we plan to clear all content on Mythic difficulty. we will be raiding 3 days a week. What we Expect from you as a player As a player we would like to expect you to be confident in yourself and be able to manage your time correctly we would also like you to be able to accept and provide constructive criticism A list of Traits that interest us in players : ..Attendance(95%) ..Maturity ..Skill (Knowing your class/spec) ..Awareness ..Dedication Contacts: Wolfskie#2902 - Guild Master / RecruitmentWolfskie0 14h
16h [H] [TarrenMill] Enh Shaman - 2d/wk - HC Pref. Hi there, Quick TL:DR at bottom. As the post lists I am an Enhancement Shaman looking for a guild raiding maximum 2 days a week. Attitude to Raiding: I am primarily looking for somewhere casual and sociable, preferably the same realm (can xfer if the guild is right) but definitely Horde. I have had experience raiding semi-hardcore for the last 5-7 years and I have reached the point where I want to settle to a more casual mindset when raiding. Current Progress I have only just returned to raiding after a 1 year break and as such have got no progress in the current tier. Previously I was a Mythic Raider clearing content pretty consistently up until Legion. Personal Info I am 24 UK, currently in full time employment as a Software Engineer and as such I don't have a super-erratic schedule. Availability Any Day around 20ST onwards (can make 19:30 if really required but exercising could mean I'm 10 or so minutes late (or eating) sometimes). Logs If requested can go about pugging and grabbing some logs. Contact Enhanced#2266 TLDR: Availability: Any Day, 20ST+, 2d/wk max. Aim: HC Primarily Progress: Was on break, so none current tier, ex-Mythic Raider. Transfers: Realm (if right guild), not Faction (I'm Cheap) Contact: Enhanced#2266Ropax0 16h
17h (H) -Moo- Recruiting -Defias Brotherhood- Hey wow, its me! Frozencow is starting his own guild for people with irl social problems and/or have anxiety about raiding. Dont worry! I'm trying to have a friendly and loving community as a guild, not a part time job! Step 0 - Get that chart signed by my friend's alt :P Step 1 -Looking specifically for officers with experience on recruiting. Moo needs you to get some friendly people and maintain a friendly enviroment! Step 2 - Set guild guidelines and rules, priority is to have fun together! PS: Raiding is NOT a thing here! If people want, we will discuss doing Normal only! Step 3 - ??? Goal 1 - Reach 10 members before expansion hits! Goal 2 - Reach 15 members and setup a chat server! Goal 3 - Reach 30 members and open recruiting for everyone! Hit me up with a IN GAME MAIL with your bnet and a brief personal letter and reason of interest. Don't write your resumé, experiences, class, or any game relevant information in the IN GAME MAIL, its my way to make sure you've read this post thourough XDFrozencow0 17h
17h returning player Hi guys I'm a returning player I've played played wow since Vanilla and I've been playing on and off for a while playing pretty much solo. I have a fairly busy real world life so I'm looking for a more mature guild. I'm looking for a guild that has a strong sense of community which has an active guild chat or Discord/Teamchat etc as find you build a stronger bond with ppl this wayI'll be started completely fresh and want to start going through old content and new content to get achievements. I'm looking for a guild that I could go into raiding with as I gear up and level raid times have to be 20.30 server time onward as im in the uk gives me time get home from work etc I don't mind if I'm horde or alliance and I'm still deciding on a class but leaning towards druid-dps add me on battlenet some reason wont let me add ppl Bnet id wildwolf#2101991Zorg0 17h
17h (H)Magtheridon RSA 8/11H - LF people to expand. RSA (Royal and Sunny alliance) Is a friendly environment, the guild was initially built as a group of friends. We are looking for people to join us in progression moving forward. Having made the guild as a casual environment the decision has been made for us to expand to a raiding guild. We have cleared normal and are looking for people to join us in moving through HC and in to BFA. Raids Tues/Sundays 21:30 - 00:00 Server Time All classes welcome Discord is a must. We are looking for players to build a serious raiding team to tackle current content and move in to BFA once it has launched. For more information, or for a trial please add and contact: Sonny#2778Aeleosdh18 17h
17h [H] <Spicy Personas>-Bloodhoof 7/11 M LF ranged DPS ** About us ** We were formed on 5-17-2017 by a group of experienced players. What started as a fun 'project' turned into a tightly-knit community that's always looking for more people to share our enjoyment with. We have an active community with many of our guildies grouping up to play with each other outside of raiding. Activities such as: PvP, Achievements, Mythic+ or games that aren't WoW. ** Recruitment ** We're looking to add players to our roster to help us out with our current and future progress. Currently we're looking for ranged DPS (preferably hunters or affliction warlocks) and a Resto shaman with a DPS offspec. That said, all applications will be considered ** Raiding schedule ** This is our raid schedule: - Wednesday: 9PM ~ 11PM ST - *optional* social raid - Friday: 9PM ~ 12AM ST – Progress/Farm - Saturday: 9PM ~ 12AM ST- Progress ** Raiding with Spicy Personas ** HC progress: Achieved Ahead of the Curve on 31-12; Mythic Progress: 7/11 Our main goal is to get our foot into Mythic progression each tier while maintaining an awesome environment for our raiding team. While we might be a semi-hardcore guild, you're not required to have the mindset of a 'mythic raider'. That being said, we do expect our raiders to understand what it takes to progress on tough bosses. ** Contact ** For more info, check out our WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Spicy+Personas If you have any questions, or simply want an invite then give one of us a whisper! Guild Master: Qualitytime#21804 Officer: gattmadd#2775 Officer: gupgup9#2371 Officer: Waerum#2245 Officer: Zeolot#2309 Guild assistant: Winterpwnd#1955Qualitytime1 17h
18h [A] Original - Shadowsong 7/11 M LF healer and DPS Hey! As the title suggests, we're looking for a few ranged DPS and a healer or 2 to continue progress into Mythic Antorus Here's the usual Guild info spam: Are you looking for a long lasting, stable and progressive guild? Then may we present – Original Why should I join Original? Original was founded in December 2005 from a guild alliance raiding Blackwing Lair and Molten Core, and has continued to raid the top content since. As a guild we look to achieve a balance between defeating all content the game has to offer and still enjoying the ride. With a strong social aspect as well as a history of solid progression and never stepping back from the highest difficulty of raiding or taking a break, Original has a history of stability few other guilds can claim. What are you raid times? We raid on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Invites start (Server time) at 19.45. Raid starts at 20.00, finish at 23.00. We require members to maintain a minimum of 75% attendance. What classes are you looking for? Tank: Possibly Open (room for a good applicant) Melee: Open Ranged DPS: Open Healer: Open We will accept applications for all roles and specs, and each is judged on an individual basis. Do you do cross-realm try-outs? Yes. Any applicant at this point should be prepared to join Mythic raids and progression, but first we will happily trial you in a heroic xrealm raid (Obviously only if you are alliance), which can give us both a feel for each other. What is your progress? Currently sitting at 7/11 Mythic and 11/11 HC Antorus Previous raids this expansion, 5/9 Mythic ToS , 7/7 Mythic Nightmare - 3/3HC ToV -7/10 Mythic NH. We were 13/13 Mythic in HFC well before the pre-patch (enough to get almost everyone mounts). How do I apply? If you've got any more questions talk to one of our officers via BattleNet Narayan (blu#2850) Tipton (tipton#1663) Elouíse (elouise#21322) Application and links to logs and raid progress: http://original-guild.net/ Or find us on Discord: https://discord.gg/AkjftfN What about the social side of the guild? We've been around since release, Original has always been a well-respected guild on Shadowsong. Known to be fair and friendly, whilst being competitive, our members are well thought of in the community. A unique aspect of Original is the togetherness. We have an annual meet at our GM's house during the summer in sunny Surrey (UK) for up to a week, where all are welcome. Old, retired and new members all get together and have some fun and this tradition is now 11 years old. We also have more social raids for friends, family, retired members and Alts. These take place on Saturday with a more relaxed have fun raid clearing normal Antorus and Tuesday progressing focused though heroic Antorus. Thanks for your time.Elouíse19 18h
19h 5/11 Mythic Holy paladin LF new home! Hello all Due to my old guild not working out. am now a free agent! Am currently 5/11( half a dozen or so pulls on Imonar ) mythic experienced holy paladin/healer 965/970 geared and willing to raid beyond Legion and into BFA! I have around 130/50 wipes on aggramar mythic Am 27 and from the UK. Am looking for a mature guild 25+y/o,active in and outside of raids,social, and needing a healer in a "core" spot and v active in Mythic Antorus with 5/11 or better progess. Am willing to change realms ( med to high pop. no lows ) and I am willing to change faction . Also am pretty much a healer only player and have got some basic gear for reti/prot but not willing in legion to change specs. I can raid atleast 3 times a week and pref a 3 day week raid. Am active most days in the evenings so no problem with raiding times. my most up to date logs. Had a lull in last week due to no guild but i want to return and be super active again! https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/unky post below or add me on bnet @Unky#21809 Thanks! :3Holyspank3 19h
19h 964 enchancement shaman with 7/11 exp looking for guild Started playing on vanilla, semi hardcore/ hardcore progress from BC until pandaria in Black Division-Drak'thul. Just came back after must have break ( final exams on uni ). Realm / race change is no problem, i can commit to 2-3 days / week raidtimes. Open for argus challenge. Battletag: potatoe#2950 Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/esqo Feel free to add me for more infoSzixtynine0 19h
20h [A] Enthusiasm open once again for friendly players :) Who are we? We are Enthusiasm! An Alliance guild located on the Darkmoon Faire / Earthen Ring Server :) The guild was created on the 23rd October 2009 by a group of friends who believed that it was possible to balance a healthy focus on real life with their favourite hobby: WoW. We're a close knit bunch of folk from all over the world and with BfA approaching we’ve decided that the time has come to expand further and find new friends that share our vision, people who might be looking for a new home with a lovely atmosphere and a mature community. We put our efforts into creating a great place for everyone to feel welcome! We do not care about your gaming experience, all players are welcome, new and old alike. We love all aspects of the game, raiding, pvp, instance, mythic+, mog runs and just general farting about with friends! Our aim is to have members that enjoy themselves and everything this fantastic world has to give. Over the years we've accomplished so much more than we'd ever thought possible! We've seen beautiful landscapes, killed terrifying monsters, had parties and social gatherings that lasted into the early mornings and met all kinds of wonderful people throughout our adventures. Since we're slowly moving towards new content, rerollers are more than welcome. Many people will be wondering what role/ class they want to play so we have plenty of folk at all levels in the guild to help with instances/ group quests as you level your new toon :) Who are you? You love World of Warcraft! You are a mature, dedicated and friendly player that thinks it's just as fun to hang around in Stormwind to eat cake as it is to run with blazing wings and weapons drawn into a raid. You respect the value of real life, and have no problems when fellow guildies have to dash off to see to kids, animals or other halfs! You are more than 25 years old and know that a good community can only thrive if you act respectfully and with care toward your fellow players, no matter how much they stand in fire or face-pull that boss for the 98th time. We're mostly adults here with the responsibilities that follow, like children and jobs, which explains our high age limit. What we offer and what we are looking for: Raiding - We've always been successful at raiding, back in the days when we had a steady raid schedule. As time went on and our friends had to focus on real life commitments during Legion, we stopped raiding regularly so didn't do much more than clear Antorus normal and a couple of bosses on HC. With BfA though we plan to be more consistent again and have a core raiding team with regular roles as much as possible, social members will be more than welcome to join in normal content as and if they desire. We will raid 2 nights a week, Friday and Tuesday from 2030 to 2300. Our aim to to have Fridays as a regular raid night and, once the current content is cleared, to use Tuesdays to give the more dedicated raiders a chance to push as high as they can go! People with a desire to raid when the guild is at a decent level in BfA will be prioritized, atm we are mainly looking for dps but off spec is always useful and it is our goal to give everyone a decent chance at tanking/ healing once in a while if they wish :) Experience doesn't matter, but we would love it if you want to wipe the floors with us. Social - Come and join us for BfA! Lots of laughs, events, dungeons and old raid content runs, alt levelling or just swanning about in some city eating bacon sarnies and cake! We plan to have a frequent social events for people who do not raid and on non raid days we encourage players with the raider tag to take part in these! Our guidelines We will always put real life first, and while the leaders and event organizers will do their best to keep you all active and on your toes and create fun events, you must also acknowledge that sometimes you simply have to organize your own play time. Bring your fellow guild members along with you on your adventures!! We do not have a website so Discord is a requirement. We encourage people to use it frequently, even when not in-game! Guildies who greet each other and say goodbye before logging, who invite others to tag along in their planned or spur of the moment activities, who help each other out and who make newcomers feel welcome are the essence of a good community and caring atmosphere. Be polite and a decent human being! If we've sparked an interest then hit any of the officers up in-game for a chat; we are mostly online after the kids go to bed 20:30 ST or throw us a message in our Discord channel :) https://discord.gg/Qvgwfzq Afaira#2460 Brackus#2153 Joe#25213Monella6 20h
20h [H]-Magtheridon- <The Demons Within>11/11HC Recruiting! Hey all, Our guild <The Demons within> are looking for more recruits to bolster our numbers. We are a social fun guild who enjoy taking part in mythic+, Running old content as well as transmog runs and also plan in game events (war games, drunk dungeon runs etc) We provide a relaxed and fun atmosphere for all guild members (new or returning veterans) and offer help to those that need it, be it with gearing or class help And with the added bonus of the random banter going on in our discord server, we aim to make wow a little bit more entertaining and fun. Our guild is also currently progressing through HC Antorus and are in need of a few more DPS as well as 2 more healers (Pref Druid/Holy pal/ Holy priest/WW monk)but everyone will be considered. We are 4/11 HC and 11/11 normal and would love for more dedicated players to join our raid team ^^ We raid mon,wed,sun 20:00-23:00 server time and wednesday being our normal Antorus run where everyone is welcome to join! ^^ (However if you are unable to make it on certain days please let us know before the raid starts.) If interested please whisper me either in game or add me via b.net :- Nekochi#2301 Thanks all and happy gaming ^^Chiiernu41 20h
20h [H][10/11M] | Weekend Mythic Raiding | Team Cobra Who are we? Team Cobra is a mythic raiding guild located on Draenor-EU (Horde). The core members of the guild have played since Vanilla and have vast raiding history and experience. The guild was formed around mid-February and our rapid progress since then is a testament to our members experience and skill. What are our goals? After less than 3 months of being formed, our current progress is 10/11M and we are now working on Mythic Argus. Longer term, the guild's main priority is Battle for Azeroth. We aim to have a core group of 25-26 players that share the same ambition, attitude and mentality as us and the ultimate target is to be clearing all mythic raid content whilst it is relevant (i.e. Cutting Edge). Above all else, our goal is to provide our members with an enjoyable place to spend their weekend raiding. Where do you fit in? Personality and performance are the two requirements to join Team Cobra. We are looking for applicants who can benefit the guild both inside and outside of raids. If you're are ex-progression raider who lacks the time to commit to a traditional 'hardcore' raid schedule, but still wants to clear endgame content, this is the guild for you. We've all been there, we've all taken a step back, but we're all just as hungry as ever to push for real progression and have fun whilst doing so. Raiding Times Saturday - 16:00 - 19:00 server time Sunday - 16:00 - 19:00 server time Recruitment We always consider applications from exceptional players, regardless of class. However, right now we are specifically looking for: Hunter Balance Druid Warlock Shadow Priest Contact us If the above sounds like a guild you'd be interested in joining, please feel free to contact us as follows: GM - Zarfen (Discord - Zarfen#8370)(BattleTag - BestDruidEU#2151) Officer - Keye (Discord - Keye#1469)(BattleTag - Kii#2566) Officer - Lime (Discord - Lime#3763) Or simply fill out an application here on our website. https://teamcobra.enjin.com/ Thanks for reading and I hope to see you in guild soon.Zarfen68 20h
21h [A] Stardust [5/11Mythic] lf dps for mythic! We are recruiting: 1 or 2 of any ranged dps 1 or 2 melee (any class but DH welcome to apply) 1 healer, holy paladin preferred but any class will be considered 2 tanks for BFA If your class is not stated above, but you are interested anyways do contact us. The possibility is definitely there that we can figure something out. Stardust (Balnazzar et al) was formed at the end of WotLK with the intention to clear high level raids while having as much fun as possible, and with respect to irl commitment. Our raiding schedule: Wednesday: 20:00-23:00 server time Sunday: 20:00-23:00 server time Tuesday: 20:00-23:00 server time Our philosophy is that people don't join a guild to be benched, but to raid. Because of this reason we don't like to have a big raiding roster (we aim for 25) and barely ever had to bench people. This does however require that raiding members are there as much as possible! previous progress: 6/10M Nighthold, 3/3M ToV, 7/7M EN (if you want to know about previous expansions, you can ask) What we offer? We can offer a friendly but serious raiding environment, as well as a social community if you want to be part of it. We have people from all over Europe, and outside raiding everyone seems to like different parts of the game (some do a lot of M+, some love arena, old content etc). On the more practical side: we offer guild repairs, and like to slash people's needed amounts of herbs for flasks to tinier bits by sharing the load into cauldrons for raids (monthly contribution from everyone + guildbank). What should you be? First of all yourself, but as a second definitely a teamplayer. To achieve a collective goal, we need to work as a collective. A high attendance to raids is a must as stated before, but we do understand that you sometimes just have something more important than raids (communication is key here). We like people with a progress oriented mindset, that understand that wiping is part of the progression with the kill as the ultimate reward. We therefore also ask that you are aware of mechanics before we attempt a boss fight, as well as good knowledge on the class you play (and to keep yourself updated). Contact You can contact us on bnet by adding Gwendolynn#2953 (Gloriana) or Ghostieee#2303 (Iridian).Gloriana93 21h
22h [A][Silvermoon]Healer & Tank LF Chilled HC Guild Hello all, Myself and my friend are returning to the game from a break around 7.3, and we are looking for a heroic raiding guild to join in preparation for BFA. We're idealling looking for a guild that raids around 2 nights a week, but still has other stuff going on in the form of M+ or, god maybe warfronts, that'd be a !@#$ter. Enjoying the night for us is more important than progression, but we obviously do want to clear the content. We do play other games and have other IRL commitments of course (one of us anyway aha), and don't intend on going hardcore into anything, and expect that to be cool with the people we play with. We do however both play a lot, so it's not as if we're not around. With class changes coming in, who knows where we'll be when 8.0 drops, but throughout Legion we have mained a Discipline Priest and Prot Paladin, and generally enjoy Healing and Tanking more than everyhing else. We mostly PUGed throughout Legion, which obviously had its pitfalls, so we really want to get into a more organised group so we can actually do the content reliably, not playing raid group roulette ;D If we don't sound like %^-*s, hit us up on that battleswag, or just leave a comment here Jonny#23435 NiceGuyAaron#2913 P.S. We're somewhat open to changing server for the right people :)Shydel1 22h
22h Augmented - Silvermoon - 9/11 M Augmented is a mythic raiding guild focusing on building a cutting-edge guild on Silvermoon EU (Alliance) to compete for realm first! We rebuild just a few weeks ago and are 9/11 M already. We are a very strong core, trying to fill the last few main raider spots. Our main goal is progression, for us progression is king. We need our players to be able to work as a team, take constructive criticism and play to our standards. We also would like our players to be able to take responsibility for their mistake and be willing to work on or fix them. Recruitment: Tanks - Full Healers - Full DPS - Looking for ranged dps Even if your class isn't listed here, we consider all exceptional players. Here is a list of requirements: -Have a high attendance (inform an officer if you cannot attend a raid) -Understand the English language. -Have very strong knowledge of your game as well as your class -Join the guild discord during raids and be able to listen and talk if it is needed. -install add-ons and things that we me require you to have for raids such as Weakauras. -Experience in Mythic raiding Raid Times: Monday - 20:00-23:00 SERVER TIME - Main Raid. Wednesday - 20:00-23:00 SERVER TIME - Main Raid. Thursday - 20:00-23:00 SERVER TIME - Main Raid. Saturday - Starts at 20:00 SERVER TIME - Optional Raid/Alt Raid. For questions about our guild or joining as trial, please message: Aelyza (RianneH#2411) Shay (Shay#21823)Aelyza4 22h
23h [H] <Adapt> 11/11M | 6 Hrs/Week | LF Ranged DPS Please visit our new website at www.adaptguild.com! <Adapt> is a time-efficient Horde guild on Sunstrider EU that aims for cutting edge whilst raiding just 6 hours per week even during progression. Founded by years of friendship we value the balance of high quality raiding coupled by a positive and enjoyable atmosphere both in and outside of raids. What We Need 1x DPS: Boomie / Shadow Priest / Hunter / Warlock Like every guild we're always on the lookout for exceptional players who are willing to compete and earn a spot within our raiding lineup - so even if we're not advertising your class above, it is always worth asking especially if you think Adapt is the right guild for you. Current Progress World #361 T21: Argus (pre-nerf) World #358 T20: Kil'jaeden World #320 T19: Gul'dan (pre-nerf) World #294 T18: Archimonde (pre-nerf) World #560 T17: Blackhand Why Adapt? In Adapt we are a sociable, talented and multinational team that speaks English, but I think what really sets us apart from the rest is our non-elitist and friendly community style atmosphere that surrounds the guild, both in and outside of raids at this level of progression. Our primary goal is being time-efficient so despite our casual raiding schedule we expect our members to make the most of their characters and execute them well in raids. Many of our raiders routinely rank orange/purple for their class on Warcraft Logs though we value strong situational awareness more. What you can expect from us We know the decision of picking the right guild is important to you, so here are some of the best reasons to be a part of Adapt: Smarter Raiding - Focused high-end raiding environment on a tight schedule. Raid smarter not harder. Raid Spot - A raiding spot, we don't recruit for the bench as we keep a small but active roster. Likeminded Players - We offer you a social community of awesome people who share your interests and goals. Respect - You can expect a calm, and respectful tone at all times. We always welcome thoughts, ideas and strategies. Maturity - Our positive approach is key. We're all adults so when problems arise we fix them in a calm manner. Stability - A great place to call home with a strong core we want to build on, we are here for the long haul. Great Community - An active community both in and outside of the game. We also play Overwatch, PUBG, HOTS & more! Have Fun - We are extremely passionate about raiding but you'll find our raids can be extremely fun.What we expect from you Performance - We expect our raiders to stay current with theorycrafting and to compete for a raiding spot. Mechanical Awareness - Personal sacrifice is valiant and we highly value players with strong situational and mechanical awareness. Team Player - We don't want people who play for logs, gear or to soley for themselves. Raiding is a collective effort. High Attendance - We expect close to 100% attendance as we only raid twice a week. Sign up to raids on the calendar. Significant Preparation - For new bosses we face by researching new encounters and reading our forums/discord. Communication - Be willing to communicate in and outside the raids. Oh and bring the nerd screams, we absolutely love them!Gear, Legendaries and AP is not everything; we value the qualities of an individual over gear. We invest in people. Raid Schedule Sunday 19:55 - 23:00 Tuesday 19:55 - 23:00 Raid invites are 10 minutes earlier than the above times and we do not extend beyond our raiding hours, no hidden days, no extra hours. We remain true to our schedule. We have an 8 minute break half way into each raid. Because we are a community as much as we are a guild, we have a Friday fun-run where friends, family, alts and even pugs are welcome for a stab at non-mythic content. Unlike other guilds we don't go beyond our 6 hour weekly schedule so our Friday raid is non-mandatory and a lot less serious by nature, just turn up if you want to have fun! Our Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/302018/ Website: www.adaptguild.com/ Guild Rules: www.adaptguild.com/guild-rules Interested? Sound good to you? Contact one of our officers, Raidleader, Visk or Volrokk in-game. Raidleader Battletag: Alex#214557 Volrokk Battletag: Karokk#2441 Visk Battletag: Reksy#2495 Or visit our website where you can make an application at: www.adaptguild.com We can genuinely say that the vibe and atmosphere surrounding the entire guild here will be unlike any other you have experienced. We hope we can welcome you to our team soon!Raidleader13 23h
23h The Knights Radiant EU Outland The Knights Radiant is recruiting! We're a social guild, who also would like to venture out into dungeons, raids and other content. I'm a rather new player to WoW, but from my experience there are hardly no social guilds out there, and when I'm online, it's nice to have a normal conversation, rather than everything always being raid, dungeon or pvp related. I'm not some WoW OG as mentioned above, so don't expect some old wise geezer to help you through all the quests, because I'm still learning myself, and it'll most likely be me asking the questions. I'm just here for the banter and good vibes, but of course wouldn't mind going into other content when ready. Message me or reply to join.Bloodynineiv0 23h
1d LF Guild Horde Hey! (Horde - Draenor only) Currently Im raiding with a guild with my main and Im happy as it is but sadly we do not have any alt friendly runs. And only being able to do raids with really bad pug groups is just awful since now a days its so hard to form a good group and have people actually wait until its full... On my main as Sub rogue I have Varimathras Mythic so I do know my stuff more or less. The alts Im looking to gear up for hc raiding atleast is my Affliction lock 956, Frost DK 962, Guardian Druid 961, Retri Pala 940+, WW Monk 952. Im not currently looking to do mythic with any of them, but I could be open for it if the guild needs a filler or anything. BN: Scarblitz#2428 Discord: Scarblitz#9958Scarblitz1 1d
1d a lonely gamer in need of friendship make the game fun for me again? :( hi everyone im nikki im from wales and i use to play wow on us servers back with my friend who now no longer plays with me on us so i switched back to eu a few years back made some friends through in game messaging but sadly they no longer play i get to sad in the game nowadays as im trying my best to help others and would also like others to help me as im a pretty noobish person since i havent played in awhile mmos are suppose to be a friend maker right? i dont play with anyone on wow and its really getting me down its such a great game i want to experience it with other gamers and make memories please if anyone would like to play or even just chat i will always be down to here is my battletag welshgirl#11582Selsa3 1d
1d [A] Et Lux 2/11M recruiting for BfA We are located on Lightbringer with currently on 11/11HC, 2/11Mythic Due to burn out of raiders with current content and the pressure on people with mythic raiding we are rebuilding our raid group for Antorus and BfA but will not push further into mythic at this point of time and rather build up a solid team with heroic clears. Gear does not make a raider, reliability and dedication does. The only requirements are that you have at least cleared Antorus on normal plus you are at least 18 years old - we do not want a game to interfere with school or peer pressure :) Our raid nights are Wed/Thur/Mon 7.45pm to 10.30pm We are opening all roles with view to BfA. All of our current raiders have viable offspecs so we can switch roles when ever needed or to gear up new raiders. What we are looking for: People who want to be part of a stable guild who has been around without going into slumber since 2010 :) People who appreciate well organised and coordinated raids every week People who want to spend time with others from all over Europe and beyond to have a good time while relaxing from real life stress. People who want to achieve things with like minded fellow players, who get help and offer help to make our time in the game a time we will one day think back and smile :) People who are aware that we are all human beings behind the screen and show the same respect we show others in real life. If this is what you are looking for contact me via fuge#2659Selan11 1d
1d [NOR] <Serious Buisness> looking for more players! Vi søker flere medlemmer i guildet vårt, Serious Buisness! Vi er en rolig gjeng som søker flere til roosteren vår. De fleste core members har curve, og vi raider HC casually hver onsdag når vi orker. Ellers kjører vi litt keys, og har det gøy i discorden vår! I BFA ønsker vi å sprenge landegrensen å stikke inn i mythic for å se om vi kan pushe litt! Mange av oss har raidet en del tidligere og har erfaring, noen er nye spillere som gjerne vil se hva mythic går ut på! Ingenting er avgjort i forhold til klokkeslett og hvor mange dager vi skal raide. Alle er velkommen, og vi håper du / dere vil være en del av oss! Ta gjerne kontakt med meg eller noen andre members i guilden for mere informasjon! RikiRikimarü3 1d
1d [A] Fepix: Ravencrest - 2/11 M - Recruiting for BfA! Fepix – Ravencrest Fepix is currently in the process of transferring from the dead realm of Magtheridon to Ravencrest in the hope of re-establishing ourselves as a late tier cutting edge guild on a more active mythic raiding realm. About us: Fepix is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild, founded and run by a group of friends. Upon release of each raiding Tier, our main aim is to progress mythic as efficiently as possible and to ultimately get Cutting Edge. Although we always seek to progress content at a reasonable pace and constantly develop as players, we like to maintain a light-heartedness and friendly atmosphere within our community. As a guild, we are always happy to assist our community in gearing as well as to help provide them an opportunity to progress into content they wouldn’t otherwise be able to. Weekly Events: Progression Raiding: (TBD - Currently : 20:00-23:00 realm time Friday, Sunday and Monday) These events are mandatory for all raiders. All raiders and trials are expected to turn up to 85% of raids. We appreciate real life commitments are important however, so it is greatly appreciated for raiders to alert officers beforehand if they are unable to make a raid, so that we can update the roster for the night as appropriate. Simply not showing up one night without any prior warning will likely see you introduced to our wooden friend - the bench. Guild Mythic keystones: Throughout the week, there will be multiple people offering to do or help with pushing keys or simply doing a weekly chest key, it will be easy to find a group and have a laugh! However, we do have several members that are willing to push keys as high as we can get. Mythic keystones are very popular within our community so you’ll be able to find more casual and serious groups. Becoming a Raider: Aspiring raiders should meet the following requirements: Reliability – To maintain a regular raid spot you will need to have high attendance (85%) to raids, to arrive promptly at raid time (to be clearing trash by 8:00) and should something come up that would stop you attending, to let an officer know ideally at least 2 hours prior of raid time, although we are aware that important events can pop up minutes before raid time, which is absolutely fine as long as this is not a regular occurrence! Adaptability – Show the ability to know what went wrong and to learn from mistakes, made by yourself and others. Also, showing a bit of initiative in encounters, if you see a soak being missed or a CC’er has died and you can take his place, making that small play will go along way to not only help the success of a raid, but show your skill as a player! A sense of humour – This will get you far within Fepix as we frequently engage in some hardcore banter, which to some could be perceived as offensive. You need to be able to not take this to heart as this is purely meant in jest and not in offence! An off spec or a geared alt – Although this isn't necessary, it would be useful if you have an alternate character or spec that is ready to go, should specific encounter cater better to those certain specs. As stated, this is absolutely not necessary, but it is favourable. Logs – We would like to see some evidence of performance before we start your formal trial, this ideally should take the form of a log from ideally heroic or mythic difficulty, although a normal log will be acceptable, coupled with a brief description of what role you performed in the fight mechanically. Required Addons: We require our raider to have the following addons: • Exorses Raid tools • RCLootcouncil • A Bossmods addon (Bigwigs or DBM) • WeakAuras2 Application Process: We are currently looking for, ideally, accomplished raiders looking for a greater challenge with the drive to push through the entire expansion or new players with the will to learn and become the best they can be while playing in an organised environment. A link to a Google Forms Document is present in the Application Form Channel of our Discord, or using the Link below. Please follow this link and complete the form. Once this has been completed, please post a message into the application posts channel with your Characters Name that you wrote on the application, so we know which application relates to who! You can find our discord at: https://discord.gg/b55s2N8 Application Form: https://goo.gl/forms/ljbmTM4hfrnyFdOx2 Recruitment Priority: We are hoping to bolster our raid team in preparation for BFA where we will push for as many cutting edge achievements as possible! If you have any questions check the FAQ in our discord server, feel free to contact myself or an officer in discord or add our GM’s battletag, Keadon#2260. We look forward to meeting you!Karacia0 1d
1d 963 Arcane mage on silvermoon looking for guild for bfa Greetings. I am a 20yr old guy from Sweden playing a 963 Arcane mage. Looking for a raiding guild toward BFA. I am looking for fun people that dont take themselves too seriously and love to banter around. You can find me on Silvermoon. Btag is Nelson#22484Mereus2 1d
1d [A] Jynx - 11/11 HC preping for BFA Hello! We are the Guild <Jynx@Silvermoon> and currently we are looking for more enthusiastic players to join our friendly community for both current and forth coming content. We also offer social raiding for normal ATBT. About us : We migrated to Silvermoon at the end of January 2018 and have been building a Raid group ever since. We are currently clearing ATBT HC (11/11HC) and look to continue raiding for the remaining time of this expansion and look to push progress in BFA. Originally founded back in 2008 and have had steady progression threw out all available content. What we offer: A fun and family feel community, suitable for full time raiders and casuals. A place for people to call home, and meet new friends, enjoy the current and forth coming content in a relaxed and friendly raiding environment, with an active discord and M+ farming. We also welcome social members and leveller's. Raid day's & Time's: ~ Main raid nights: Wednesday 20:30 - 22:30 Server Time Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time Monday 20:30-22:30 Server Time ** NOTE: We are currently doing one HC night per week untill BFA ** ~ Social raid night (S) Currently clearing normal weekly Thursday 20:30-22:30 Server time. Discord is a must for our raiding events, also preferred i-lvl of 940+ for heroic Currently we are looking for: ~ Range DPS; Boomkin - High Priority Ele shaman - High Priority Hunter - Medium Priority Warrior DPS - Low Priority Mage dps - Medium Priority Warlock - High Priority Shadow priest - High priority We encourage all applications from other specialisations not listed! Thank you for reading this far!, if you have any questions just hit me up on this Post or contact us via b-net at GM: Emmi2014#2825 Council : Raid Leader - Astro#21726 Officer -Foxe#2811Luairna6 1d
1d 972 8/11M Hunter LF Guild for BFA Hey there, not gonna write that much here iam a Hunter looking for a decent guild i just came back from ah 3 month break and i wana get back into serious raiding,( ive been playing endgame) and got some serious kills and ranks there Im therefor looking for a guild that are in need of a hunter for the main rooster.¨ I would rather tell more on voice com or ingame chat . So leave your Btag and other info here and ill get in contact with you, everything is of interest so leave some info and ill chose whatever fits me the best:)Jádè6 1d
1d Versatile Ex Top 20/2day World 8/11 Mythic Welcome To *Versatile* - Silvermoon - Alliance - EU About Us With a long history of high end raiding behind us, Versatile has come together again to carve out yet another path with the lofty intentions of obtaining more than we previously have! Our guild experience varies from server firsts and current content hard-modes ( Cutting Edge ), as well as older content, from Ahn’Qiraj to Sunwell, from Ulduar to A tribute to Insanity to Heroic Lich King, so on and so forth. As a guild, Versatile is looking for like-minded individuals, who have nothing but perfection in mind when it comes to raiding. We have no time, patience or energy to carry, we want each member to play to the very best of their abilities as you will also be playing with the best. As long as you have previous experience of high end raiding from any other expansion, you may have a place here at Versatile. Though current experience is just as important, we know that every great player starts somewhere, being good is all we really ask for. This more or less sums up our kind of philosophy, we strive for perfection, while we understand mistakes are made we do not have the time and patience to put up with carries and slackers. What We Expect Of You - Maturity: Be mature! Age requirement is 18. - Attendance: 95% Attendance. - Language: Speak and understand English Fluently. - Preparation: Always come to raids fully prepared. - Consistency: Be consistent in and out of raids. - Respect: Respect others, as you'd expect to be respected. What You Can Expect Of Us - Dedicated Leadership - Respect - Rewarded For Greatness - Reliable Progress - Raiding On A Relaxed Schedule ( 2 Days A Week ) - Good community Schedule Raid Days: Wednesday + Sunday - Thursday ( Optional Farm Raid ) Raid Times: 20:00 - 23:00 ( Server Time ) Invites Start: 19:45 Exceptions: On release of new content we may add extra days the first week to get through the content as soon as possible. What Are We Recruiting? All Videos of previous progress Below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F613VoYHuuE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byaTMlzJrTE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An3pTC50Lak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLagdqlfR_4&t=380s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RkHpK-ENJw Apply At: https://versatileguild.enjin.com For Anything Guild Related, Free Free To Contact: Lukosta#21996 Atzid#2443 SnippZen#2388 Phi#21409 Kleszczu#2489Lukosta72 1d
1d RoV (H) - recruiting for BfA (semi reroll project) History of RoV Remnants of Valhalla is a guild formed by experienced wow-players who've been playing together since vanilla / tbc, with more players tagging along trough the expansions. We played on the server Vek'nilash where we were in the top 3 progress guilds. The guild has been raiding since Cataclysm (break during MoP due to irl of the leadership). In the last couple of expansion we did fairly well for a non-mythic focussed guild. We've always cleared full heroic of every raid tier and most of the time, around half of the mythic bosses. With the next expansion incomming, we decided to return to our horde roots on the connected realms of Dragonmaw / Spinebreaker / Haomarush / Vashj / Stormreaver. BfA RoV is a casual but slightly progress based raiding guild with a close-knit group of friends. Our focus will be on raiding in a relaxed and fun environment while keeping focus high in order to get those bosses down. Our main priority is to have a nice time after a hard day of work. We are a 2-day raiding guild with some side events when we feel like it (farming gear, achievement runs, m+ spam, old raids,...). We're a guild open for those friendly, slightly more casual players that just want to enjoy the game while also clearing the raids. Current progress: We're currently on a raiding break since we rerolled horde. Any players that are up for joining a reroll project can whisper one of the officers. We are not running with strict guildrules as we don't want that playing this game feels like a chore. That being said, we do expect ppl to follow the 'usual' guildrules, such as proper behaviour, being on time when you sign up for events, be prepared,... We do not react very well on 'slackers'. Our raid days: Wednesday 20.00 - 23.00 Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 Recruitment open for: Melee dps TBD Ranged dps TBD Healers TBD Tanks Closed Don't be affraid to apply even if your class isn't mentioned above. Exceptional applications will always be concidered. What we do NOT want in our guild: Dramaqueens Elitist jerks Loot!@#$%s We will always make sure that we get to know a bit about the people joining us before accepting them into the guild, this as a matter of precaution, in both ways. Therefore we expect everyone that is interested in joining to make an application on our website/Discord and/or having an ingame chat with an officer. Also accepting players that just wanna do m+ and social players. Does this sound like the guild for you? Feel free to apply at: http://rov-guild.enjin.com/recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/KcZshcE You can also check our guild BfA video to see what we are all about: https://youtu.be/8iQdtDNOBaI Or wisper any officer ingame if you're interested in joining us. For more information, you can visit our website (above) or contact any of the officers ingame: Xarial (Co-GM) – xarial#2863 Ceshaman (Co-GM) Sakamura (social event officer) Unironically(raid leader) Vylaris (raid leader) Sanfori (event officer)Xari2 1d
1d [H] <Divided> 8/11M The Maelstrom Hello everyone, I'm Tsn guild master of Divided. Faction: Horde Server: The Maelstrom Website: http://divided.enjin.com/ About us: We consist of a growing group of casual players who initially faction changed from the alliance and loves to play the game together. Most of our players have played the game for a long time, and some of us were there when it started back in vanilla. Many of us have experienced endgame raid content and still look for that great feeling you get when you down a new boss! As of now, we look to get new mature individuals: both for raiding to bolster of our mythic roster aswell as laid back socials of any levels. What we do: Occational social events and contests Raids/pugs/alt raids Mythic+ pushes Casual bg's What are we looking for: * Friendly mature people above the age of 18. * Dedicated and active players for raiding and social events. * Interactive players, we all like to have a chat both in game and on voice. Raiding: Progress: 4/9 ToS M, 8/11 Antorus M Raid times: Monday & Wednesday: 20.00-23.00 (server time) Social Raids Sundays 20.00 (server time) We are recruiting all classes, with particular interest in healers and dps (especially ranged). We are a community that puts time and effort into our characters, and we will expect that from you too. We want you to be updated on the current content we progress. Contact information: Simply add either of us on battle net and we can discuss everything further. Tsn - Sebastian#23194 Bish - Bishbash#2483 Nueva - Nuevah#2856Psn32 1d
1d [A] Project Nemesis <Terokkar> needs more Heroes! At Project Nemesis were working through like so many more Antorus, the Burning Throne, yes for non lore buffs it may sound like the sort of Saturday Morning after the night before on curry and beer raid title but we think that a guild that wipes together, stays together at Project Nemesis We take our bio breaks seriously! Are you getting ready for BfA? Need a place to call home? What can I say about us that isn’t like the conventional norm raiding and social plus Myth + add that isnt blah blah blah? Well how about...Once upon a time in a land far far away...(Cue images of fluffy bunny flowers fields and pretty castles) We put the terror in Terokkar...Group Therapy "Alliance Style" Or! Our guild members all have attractive and funny friends and/or spouses. We are either rocket scientists, brain surgeons, army generals, or wealthy stock brokers. We want socials raiders pvpers and anyone who this conformity is overrated and hates mediocrity! We're crazy by name and un-conventional by nature could you become an unpuntable? Did I mention we all bench 650 and run a 2-minute mile? We prides ourself on taking low level and undergeared toons in to inappropriately dangerous places, im not talking Goldshire! Yes conformity and stereotype norm maybe over exaggerated but the player behind the Avatar is never not we love each and every wacky one of you on the side of light and the dark (murlocs included subject to terms and conditions). Don’t be scared, that nagging voice in the back of your head screaming for you to run, ignore it but it could be why I think were recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers. You have 3 hopes, Bob Hope, No Hope, envelope, antelopes are free subject to availability. Join today for a brighter tomorrow. Raid Days are: Mondays & Wednesdays 2100 ST – 2300 ST Tuesdays & Thursdays are M+ Days Fridays is Alt Raid & Wine night 2100 - wine runs out The new and now popular day last is...Sunday which is squirrel therapy and Ironforge Hot tub sessions. Happy to chat anytime jeebsjones#2394 or visit the website with access to our discord chanel at www.projectnemesis.eu or even check out our youtube channel. https://youtu.be/IJfUI9HG4zMPuntsalot0 1d
1d 965 SP LF guild on Sylvanas I am looking for a guild to make mythic progress. 2/11 at the moment due to the reason that my guild was disbanded when we started making progress. Also I will continue on BFA so it would be nice to start getting to know each other in advanceSamsara2 1d