Looking for Players – PvE

16 Apr 2012 Looking for players — PvE forum Welcome to the "Looking for Players — PVE" Forum. This is the place to look for other players if: You are looking for a new member for your guild You want to join a guild You are looking for members for cross-realm raiding You want to join a cross-realm raid You are looking for a leveling partner or simply to find someone to quest with In order to make your search as successful as possible, we recommend you to follow these simple steps: Use the search feature at the top right of the screen before posting When creating a new thread, make sure to use an appropriate and descriptive title (e.g. "[A/H] Guild on (name of realm) looking for <Class> <Raid>" or "[A/H] <Class> Looking for cross-realm raid" or “[A/H] <Class> Looking for leveling partner”) If you are not interested in teaming up with players from other realms, please feel free to also post on your realm forum. We hope that you will succeed in finding other players to have fun with!Vaneras0 16 Apr 2012
18 Jul 2012 READ ME —> Do Not Bump Threads We appreciate you’re keen to promote awareness of your guild, but the act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. Anyone found to be bumping may have their thread deleted and be subject to a forum suspension. Important note: It is perfectly acceptable to update your threads with new information related to your recruitment, but posting just for the sake of bumping is not okay! If you are updating your recruitment thread and you make a new post in that thread to say updates have been made, please be sure to include the updated information. Simply posting “Updated” or something similar is not sufficient, and may result in a forum suspension and/or deletion of your post or thread. Why bumping in the 'Looking for Players' forums is bad: If everyone is allowed to constantly bump their threads in the 'Looking for Players' forums, it creates a continuing and ever growing need for people to keep bumping threads. The ever increasing bumping of threads will flood the forums and make it much harder for players to find guilds of interest, which in turn will make it harder for guilds to attract new recruits, because the recruitment threads are less likely to be noticed by the potential recruits. If no-one is allowed to bump, the 'Looking for Players' forums move more slowly and there is less flooding. No bumping means that it is easier for potential recruits to get an overview of the guilds recruiting, and because there is less “noise” in the form of bump/spam posts. People will also be motivated to actually spend more time on the 'Looking for Players' forums as they are not discouraged from having to trawl through a ton of bump/spam posts to find the information they are looking for.Vaneras0 18 Jul 2012
3m [A] <Dreamstate> - 7/10M - Silvermoon - 19.15-22.30 Who are Dreamstate? We’re a semi-hardcore Raiding Guild, aiming to clear all of the Mythic content within each tier. So far we’ve managed to kill 7/10 Mythic. Our team has experienced raiders who like the have a laugh. We have fun on our clear nights but are serious when it comes down to progression. Our Officer Team is comprised of people with a plethora of experience and more than enough experience to see this guild through every Mythic encounter Blizzard will throw at us! What is our Raiding Schedule? We raid on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday from 19:15 – 22:30 Server Time. We require close to 100% attendance, but if irl happens, it happens. :) Who are we looking for? As with just about any guild these days, the words exceptional or amazing crop up, but what we’re looking for are those willing to learn, adapt and improve, and those that are adamant about being the best they can be. We do of course have a few minimum requirements, but these can of course be bent a little depending on the person we’re dealing with;  iLevel 905+  A minimum of 4/10 M  45 artifact traits  95%+ Raid Attendance  A progression orientated mindset At the moment we are recruiting: 2x RDPS: Boomie, Warlock, SP, Hunter 1x Healer: Disc. Priest / Holy Priest / Monk Trials will be competing against other trials for raider spots. Exceptional players will find themselves in main raider spots. Interested? If you’re interested in joining us, or learning more, please do get in touch. Don’t be shy, we’re willing to consider all applications, and answer all questions. Dudeknight (AndreasE#2332)Dudeknight1 3m
1h [H] <Praesidium> 9/10M | 6 Hrs/Week | LF Ranged Please visit our new website at www.praesidiumguild.com! <Praesidium> is a time-efficient Horde guild on Sunstrider EU that aims for cutting edge progression whilst raiding just 6 hours per week even during progression. We have quickly established ourselves as one of the best 2 day a week guilds in Europe. What We Need 2x Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest / Warlock / Mage / Balance Druid Like every guild we're always on the lookout for exceptional players who are willing to compete and earn a spot within our raiding lineup - so even if we're not advertising your class above, it is always worth asking especially if you think Praesidium is the right guild for you. Current Progress Nighthold: 9/10M Trial of Valor: 3/3M [World #615] Why Praesidium? In Praesidium we are a sociable, talented and multinational team that speaks English, but I think what really sets us apart from the rest is our non-elitist and friendly community style atmosphere that surrounds the guild, both in and outside of raids at this level of progression. Our primary goal is being time-efficient so despite our casual raiding schedule we expect our members to make the most of their characters and execute them well in raids. Many of our raiders routinely rank orange/purple for their class on Warcraft Logs though we value strong situational awareness more. What you can expect from us We know the decision of picking the right guild is important to you, so here are some of the best reasons to be a part of Praesidium: High End Raiding - Focused high-end raiding environment on a tight schedule. Raid smarter not harder. Raid Spot - A raiding spot, we don't recruit for the bench as we keep a small but active roster. Equal Respect - You can expect a calm, and respectful tone at all times. We always welcome thoughts, ideas and strategies. Maturity - We will wipe and have setbacks, it’s the way we deal with those circumstances that set us apart. Long Term Home - A stable place to call home, we are here for the long haul. We have strong and stable leadership. Have Fun - We are passionate about raiding but remain true to our core values that a video game should be fun. A Community - We have a plethora of other games we play outside of raiding. These include Overwatch, Rocket League & Tabletop Simulator! Likeminded Players - We offer you a social community of likeminded players who share your interests and ambitions. What we expect from you Class Knowledge - We expect our raiders to stay current with theorycrafting and to maximise performance in every possible way. Mechanical Awareness - We highly value players with strong situational awareness that can avoid boss mechanics on a consistent basis. AP & Mythic + - We set reasonable expectations for AP to avoid burnout, but we do expect our raiders to complete their weekly chest. High Attendance - And a stable connection is a must as we only raid twice a week. Sign up to raids on the calendar. Significant Preparation - For new bosses we face by researching new encounters and reading our forums. Solid Communication - Be prepared with the best available consumables, enchants & gems. Read our guild forums & discord often and have a working microphone for TS3. Team Player - We seek players who understand there is no ‘I’ in ‘Team’. Raiding is a collective effort and everyone works towards our goals.Gear, Legendaries and AP is not everything; we value the qualities of an individual over gear. We invest in people. Raid Schedule Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 Raid invites are 15 minutes earlier than the above times and we do not extend beyond our raiding hours, no hidden days, no extra hours. We remain true to our schedule. Because we are a community as much as we are a guild, we have a Friday fun-run where friends, family, alts and even pugs are welcome for a stab at non-mythic content. Unlike other guilds we don't go beyond our 6 hour weekly schedule so our Friday raid is non-mandatory and a lot less serious by nature, just turn up if you want to have fun! Our Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/230530/ Website: www.praesidiumguild.com Guild Rules: www.praesidiumguild.com/guild-rules Interested? Sound good to you? Contact one of our officers, Trizade, Jinzu, Magpie or Virani in-game. Trizade Battletag: Alex#214557 Jinzu Battletag: Myst#2524 Or visit our website where you can make an application at: www.praesidiumguild.com We can genuinely say that the vibe and atmosphere surrounding the entire guild here will be unlike any other you have experienced. We hope we can welcome you to our team soon!Trizade154 1h
2h [H] <Ice cold flex> 9/10M on Defias Brotherhood <Ice cold flex> on Defias brotherhood is a semi-hardcore guild with focus on progression in current content, and enjoying ourselves while doing it. We have a solid core who have been playing since vanilla. With our different experiences in both top end raiding guilds and semi-hardcore guilds, we make an exceptional team. Our current progression is 7/7M, 3/3M and 5/10M. We are looking for players with a drive to further progress into current and future content. What we are looking for: Melee dps: High (Paladin/Warrior/Rogue/Death knight) Ranged dps: High (Hunter/Priest/Warlock) Healers: Low (Exceptional players will be considered) Tanks: Low (Exceptional players will be considered) Social members are also very welcome to join! Raid times Currently raiding three days a week, with optional midweek and weekend raids (hc/normal). Thursday 1945-2300. Sunday 1945-2300. Tuesday 1945-2300. If you want to be a part of our team, do not hesitate to get in touch with either napoleonsolo#21958 or bzl#2429 for a chat!Napoleonsolo13 2h
2h LF a 2 day raiding guild. As title explains i am in search of a 2 day raiding guild. Current progress: 1/10M Resto shaman: 902ilvl 43 traits Ench Shaman: 901ilvl 40 traits. Alliance or horde doesn't matter as long as it is on a populated server. No weekends as well please. Leave your battle tag if you are interested.Karttor10 2h
2h 908 prot Paladin looking for Mythic raiding guild Hello everyone, Experienced raider looking for a new guild in need of a good tank for there Mythic NH progression as a core Raider. Prefferably around 4/10-5/10 Mythic progression. I have been playing this game for around 11 years with small off periods and 1 big brake during WoD. My current guild recently merged with a other guild leaving me in a odd situation, going from Maintank to benchwarmer, and i do not like warming a bench I love to raid and i love progression. My raiding Experience, I have pretty much cleared everything from Wotlk onwards on my then main Rogue and alt Paladin swiching over to paladin during Trial of the crusader. Vanilla - Leveling casual play. TBC- Pvp and casual play WotlK - VoA,Nax,OS,EoE,Uld,Ony,Totc and Icc 25Hc nerfed. Cata - BH,BD,BoT,TFW,FL and Dragon Soul 25Hc Mist - on/off period during MV,HoF ,TeS, ToT and full raiding during Soo(cutting Edge) WoD - Big brake from the game expansion did not attract me. Legion- EN 7/7 hc and 7/7 Mythic, ToV ; 3/3Hc 2/3M and NH 10/10 N and Hc 4/10 Mythic cleared. I am looking for a stable guild Prefferably on Alliance who is in need of a good tank with allot of experience, with ofcourse active M+ runs and Alt raid around the weekends. Server/Faction change is not a problem. my Available raiding days are: Monday - Offline Not available Tuesday - Offline Not available Wednesday - 18:00 - 24:00 Thursday - 18:00 - 24:00 Friday - 18:00 -24:00+ Saturday ~15:00 - 24:00+ Sunday ~15:00 - 24:00 If I am what you are looking for Alliance or Horde!! please leave a reply here with your battle tag and i will get back to you. My BattleTag. Kealden#2760 Thank you for Reading, kealdenKealden15 2h
2h [A] 2Ranged DPS looking for HC/M Raidguild We are a couple that wants to raid Current HC/Mythic content within a organized enviorment. We are Destrolock and BM Hunter, roughly 895ilv, 9/10 HC ( i used to tank and got my progress on that tank) And Alliance, We can Transfer to your server at any time. We dont have any days that are best for us for Raiding so we will adapt. Add me [DeMaTyC#2722) incase we meet your requirementsRekion8 2h
2h Aeon {7/7M, 3/3M, 9/10M} 9 years old guild realm first **Recruitment is currently open for specific classes** Aeon moved to Twilight's Hammer from Earthen Ring at the end of February, 2016. --------------------------------------------------------------------- Aeon was formed in the summer of 2008, from the merge of the then two top Horde guilds of our server, Ad Noctum and Might of the Horde. We have been raiding ever since, being the top Horde guild, with many server firsts during our journey through all expansions, like a Tribute to Insanity and Sinestra. We raid 4 times a week (Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday). Raids start at 20:00 server time and end at 23:30 server time. 2 raids attendance is mandatory. We are fine if you can have 50% attendance. CURRENT EMERALD NIGHTMARE PROGRESS 7/7 MYTHIC REALM FIRST CURRENT TRIAL OF VALOR PROGRESS 3/3 MYTHIC REALM FIRST CURRENT NIGHTHOLD PROGRESS 9/10 MYTHIC --------------------------------------------------------------------- Requirements: - Over 18. - Can communicate in English. - Discord/Mumble + microphone. - 50% attendance - Former raiding experience is highly desirable. We advise you to take your time in writing your application. Remember that first impression lasts. Make sure you have read the rules and policy of Aeon before you make your application. --------------------------------------------------------------------- What we can offer you: - A stable guild that has been raiding for 8+ years - High ranks and competitive progress with only 4 raids per week - Fair leadership - no A or B teams, we don't recruit for the bench - Focused and efficient runs What we expect of you: - You come prepared with consumables and knowledge of the bosses you are about to face - High Motivation during progress and farm raids - You know your class and min-max your character - Your computer and internet connection are stable - A "team first" attitude Attitude and commitment are the most important. We do not want people who just log on to farm raids to get loot and then disappear for progression nights! --------------------------------------------------------------------- To post an application, register to our forums at aeonguild.org. Private applications can be PM'ed through the forums to Zeru. You can also roll an alt on our server and contact Ziru (zeru#2267), or Zoyt (zoyt#1740) through bnet. --------------------------------------------------------------------- You can find videos of our kills and possible raid VoDs from the below links: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrunanimous (Resto Druid PoV) https://twitch.tv/haaziie (Retribution Paladin PoV) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPl4dl2XnF-Ft0aCdFQklswZoyt25 2h
2h Healer/Ranged dps LF HC/Mythic Raiding guild. Hello there everyone! Im a regular 28y old finnish guy, and i've been experiencing late game contents till vanilla. Im familiar with playing in different roles when needed. Best progress on current expansion is 3/10M NH. What i can offer. Marksman/ BM Hunter ilvl 903 42/37 traits Resto Druid ilvl 878 Holy Paladin 880 (38 traits) Frost DK ilvl 860 Leveling and gearing another class (disco priest, mage, rogue or ww monk) possible if needed. Tanks out of conversation since i've done it too much in previous expansions. What am i looking for? I work at 06.00-15.30 server time and have a kid, so I am looking for a guild that has friendly and social athmosphere, and which raids approximately 2-3 times a week at 18.00-21-00 servertime or so. If you have any questions, feel free to askPalakki12 2h
2h [H] 905 Frost DK on Kazzak LF guild! Hi everyone Beanbagz here, a 905 Frost DK, with 3/10 bosses killed in Nighthold Mythic. I'm currently looking for a guild with similar progression to join. Who am I? I'm a 28 year old guy from Denmark, who just wants to kill bosses on end at the hardest possible difficulty. I'm in no search of a super hardcore guild, but more a semi/casual guild, who aims to clear current content in a sufficient amount of time. I've raided on multiple characters/classes throughout the years, on both a high-end level and a casual level. I've recently switched mains in Legion, from a Warlock to a Death Knight, which is why my current boss kills is rather lacking on this character. Anyways, I hope to hear from someone soon. My RNGesus be with you all. Best regards -BeanbagzBeanbagz12 2h
2h 903 warlock lf casual raiding guild Hello im looking for a nice guild to settle in i was in a mythic pogress guild but due my lack of time to play i had to leave so im looking for a more casual thing right now im 7/7(EN nm,hc and mythic) 3/3(TOV nm and hc) and 10/10 (NH nm and hc and 3/10 mythic)Devilspark9 2h
2h Guardian druid and fury warrior lfg 5/10 M Hello! Two experienced players are looking for a raiding guild with atleast the same progression as us. Faction and server dosn't matter What you can expect from us: High attendance always ready with flasks, food etc Mature, social and reliable 11 years with end content experience We don't stand in fire ;) What we expect from you: Serious guild with active members Mature but fun 3 days a week, earliest from 20.00 - 23.30 Write down your guildinfo and b.tag and we will add you! Logs and armorlinks will be provided :)Zarcko1 2h
2h Shadow Priest LF Guild Hello, Im a 25 y/o Swede looking for a Guild which are into mythic raiding, I can raid 2-4 days a week with one occasional day where works comes in the way. Im currently ilvl 904 (899) equipped, soon to be 45 traits During legion ive done 4/7M EN 3/3 HC ToV 10/10HC NH Prefer a Horde guild.Shaper11 2h
2h Rogue and Prot Paladin LF Guild Prot Paladin and Rogue looking for a Mythic Raiding guild. We are looking for a horde guild! We are looking for a nice,friendly and relaxed raiding guild with decent progress. A mature guild that are still able too have some fun :) We are swedish but we dont mind if you are a swedish or an international guild. Nighthold: 6/10M got bota too third phase. Pala : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chamber-of-aspects/Flaxy/advanced Rogue : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chamber-of-aspects/Piixxan/advanced Feel free to contact us about anything! Or write in the thread. Pala: wallaalex#2548 Rogue: pixxan#2285Piixxan2 2h
2h [A] Civitas-Ravencrest 7/7M - 3/3M - 9/10M Civitas is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild, reformed for Legion expansion to kick some demonic !@#. We raid 3 days a week and aim to do as much progress as we can in those raids. Don't be mistaken - even though we are semi-hardcore, we still expect our raiders to be heavily invested into their character progression and come for raids fully prepared with appropriate AP traits, enchants, sockets, consumables and fight knowledge. We are in particular looking for the classes and specs as listed, but we will consider ANY applications. Recruiting Healers: High Priority Restro Druid Monk Dps High Priority Warrior DK Shadow Priest Hunter Rouge Medium Elemental Shaman Balance Druid Warlock Low Priority Demon Hunter What we expect from our raiders and applicants: - Capable of maintaining a High Attendance (90% at minimum) - Good knowledge about your Class & Role - Capable of reading up on, and understanding encounters on your own - Good communication skills that are actively used during raiding - Healthy deal of self criticism and desire to improve - Capable of handling criticism (EVEN when it gets very harsh!) - Ability to work with team, and as a team - Dedication. If you are not interested in doing the generally expected things that is required for mythic raiding you should not apply. General information Nationality: International. Everything we do is in english. Loot: Loot is considered a tool and is distributed by a loot council. For further information about how we distribute loot see our website. Progession: 7/7M - 3/3M - 9/10M Raid schedule (Server time GMT+1): Wednesday - 19:30-23:30 Thursday - 19:30-23:30 Sunday - 19:30-23:30 Contact us! Battlenet: thomas#2620 For more detailed information about who we are, what we do, the requirements we have and how and where to apply visit our website: http://civitas.guildlaunch.com/Sucré26 2h
2h 906 Prot paladin seeking guild Hello there, Experienced raider looking for raiding guild Been playing this game for almost 10 years and got a pretty good experience when it comes to PVE,. My raiding experience: I've cleared everything up to Felmyst in SWP,WOTLK I've cleared everything up to the LK Heroic in 25 man,never killed him though. My cataclysm experience so far,all the starting content cleared on Heroic and Firelands 6/7 pre nerf on heroic,DS normal and heroic cleared on 25 man. My MOP experience is 15/16 bosses on heroic. TOT i've done 11/13 bosses on heroic and done 13/14 bosses on heroic in SoO Including Garrosh. WOD experience is 6/7 HM Mythic and BRF i've done 4 bosses on mythic. HFC i've done 13/13 on heroic and done 13/13 bosses on Mythic. Legion: Only 7/7 on HC EN and did 10/10 on normal and HC Nighthold and done 3 bosses on Mythic. This post is mostly about me finding a guild who are actively doing M+ every week and who need an experienced tank for their raiding team. I'm not able to raid on Monday and Tuesday and also not able to raid more than 2 days. Horde or Alliance don't matter much Leave your battletag and i'll contact you should your offer look interesting Cheers. CandusCandus24 2h
3h [A] The Brigade-7/7M 3/3M 10/10M, Weekend-2Day <The Brigade> A Real 2-Day Raiding guild Old thread reached its capacity, so starting a new one! old thread -> http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/12989319070#post-1 Who are we? We're a group of players, various nationalities, who have played and raided together since BC. A few of us have previously raided hardcore in top 50 guilds. We all thoroughly enjoy raiding and making good progress, even though we've simmered down to two raids per week. Our raid atmosphere is a mixture of light-hearted mockery of each other, trivialization of current events... oh and segment occasionally about the current boss we're working on. We are one of the few real 2 day guilds, basically with the schedule what you see is what you get - no "optional" farms on a third day or hidden added days. For most of our raiders this is their main raid for the week, so naturally people get excited about killing bosses, and the guild is relatively active outside of the two raid nights as well. What are we looking for? We're looking for like minded individual(s) who want to excel in raiding without the tiresome raid schedule. As we're only raiding two nights per week we expect recruits: > To be fully prepared, tactic wise, for the progress bosses of that particular week. > Punctually logging in for raid invites. > Good attendance, we don't over recruit so reliability is important. > Able to listen to instructions via TS (Microphone not essential, but helpful). > Thick skin - we are loud as a guild, always have been, always will be! > Relevant previous raiding experience. > To be able to play their character on a very high level. We raid only two days, so during progression we want to be constrained only by time, and not by the performance of our members. > We don't enforce having alts, but we do expect our members to be able to play all of their speccs on the same level. > And most importantly - innate love for raiding and wiping! Currently Recruiting: Considering all DPS and Healing classes! Current Progress > 9/10 Mythic Nighthold > 3/3 Mythic 7/7 Mythic > Emerald Nightmare Heroic 7/7 - World 271/EU 118 Previous Progress > Archimonde Mythic - World 279/ EU 151 > Blackhand Mythic - World 471/ EU 255 > Garrosh Hellscream 10man Heroic - World 1017/ EU 588 We raid: > Friday: 20:00-24:00 > Saturday: 20:00-24:00 Infrequently raiding hours may be extended if close to achieving a boss kill. Website: http://www.the-brigade.com/ Considering applying? Check out our raiding atmosphere during progression! http://youtu.be/39-JSX24Vrk ★ For anymore information or questions regarding recruitment you can get in touch with: ► Bro (Moostafa#2967)Carbronate180 3h
3h <H> Frozen Wrath - Kazzak - 10/10 HC NH Frozen Wrath - Kazzak Formally a social guild we have now decided to take the step into raiding. We are now looking for players to help us progress into Mythic! Progress: 10/10 Nighthold Heroic Raid Days: Wednesday - 20:00-23:30 Monday - 20:00-23:30 What we can offer you: *Raiding in a relaxed but progressive atmosphere *An active player-base where people are always willing to help and run Mythic+ as well as levelling alts etc. *Friendly players who hang out on Discord and always welcome you online. What we ask of you: *Know your class! We expect you to keep on top of your class' changes and updates and put effort into getting the best you can out of it. *Showing up prepared for raids - repaired, flasks, food etc. *Know tactics and make sure you have the correct addons. On progress we expect wipes, everyone makes mistakes but we expect people to learn from them. The raid leaders have the say on which tactics we go with for each fight - suggestions are always welcome before or after a pull (not during a fight). We do enjoy having fun and joking in raid, but on boss fights (especially progression) we expect people to be serious and pay attention. Currently recruiting: DPS: classes considered - Especially ranged! All applications will be considered even if your class is not listed above. To apply to our guild please visit: http://frozenwrath.shivtr.com/ or you can contact us over b-net: Saetharia#2998 / Deyllo#2451 / BossKanarie#2914 alternatively you can whisper any of these officers in-game if you have any questions: Saetharia or Bosskanarie Socials always welcome! /S <3Saetharia17 3h
3h 1-4am Late Night Raids <Nocturnal Supremacy> 7/10m We are based on Twisting Nether! http://nocturnal-supremacy.enjin.com/ Raid days have been changed! We've dropped the Friday raid and now raid on Tuesday. Friday will now become a day for alt runs and quick heroic clears. Raiding days/hours are: (All in server time) • Thursday 1am - 4am • Monday 1am - 4am • Tuesday 1am - 4am Please note that the days listed can seem a bit confusing, for example, by Thursday 1-4am we mean Wednesday going into Thursday, not Thursday going into Friday. Recruiting: We have a big opening for a strong healer, any class is fine but something other than Paladin is preferable. We would also welcome any capable DPS, ranged or melee! ------------ The Sell: Looking for very late night raiding to fit your work schedule? Maybe you're a night-owl or want raids that don't clash with your other guild raids? Perhaps you just live in America or somewhere similar where normal raiding hours don't work for you? Well, Nocturnal Supremacy are here! We're a friendly and relaxed bunch who can get things done at the same time. We have plenty of players from all over the world, even from Sweden, sadly. We merged from a group of three late night guilds in Warlords of Draenor during Blackrock Foundry and progressed up to Mythic Maidens before Hellfire Citadel came out. From there we cleared 11/13 bosses before the valor points patch came out and then fully cleared the place and farmed every raider an Archimonde mount before Legion was launched. Now in Legion we have cleared Emerald Nightmare Mythic, 2/3 Trial of Valor and have cleared 7/10 in Nighthold and will be pushing happily onwards and are looking forward to putting more of a dent into Nighthold before Tomb of Sargeras is released. If you have good past raid experience but feel you aren't currently showing your potential don't be afraid to apply, gear is a secondary concern next to other positive elements a guildmate and raider can bring us. Please come prepared for the content though, the fastest way to fail a trial is to fail a mechanic, or to be a horribly abrasive !@#. For more information contact: GM - Karnage#2229 Officer - Elessar#2801 Officer -Shemzy#2465 Officer -Shade#2779 or if you're desperate, me, lowly but long-standing recruitment peon Teezep#2487 http://nocturnal-supremacy.enjin.com/ <-note we've gone back to our old website!Tzep15 3h
3h Northstar (5/10 M) recruiting! - [Ravencrest, Alliance]                                            NORTHSTAR [5/10 Mythic]                            We are currently recruiting DPS and a HEALER                     Additional information and applications on our website                                          http://northstar.shivtr.com/ Greetings from Northstar! Are you perhaps an amazing player with ambitions stretching further than Trump's wall budget? Do you enjoy raiding within a positive and friendly environment? And do you most importantly have a passion for slaying mighty beasts and monsters in the unending quest for sick loot and glorious achievement points? Well, we do - And just like Uncle Sam, we want YOU to join us and side by side clear azeroth from evil! Raid times: (In server time, CEST) Wednesday:    19:50 - 23:00 Thursday:        19:50 - 23:00 Sunday:           19:50 - 23:00 We aim to clear current mythic content. Should you decide to join us you would be playing with a group of likeminded, friendly, mature, charismatic and hardworking people from a variety of nationalities and ages. Mostly consisting of fierce Danes, cunning Swedes and posh Brits with many others in tow. We use Teamspeak and Discord for communication, which we will require you to do aswell should you join us. As we all give our best to progress further into the Nighthold, we expect you to do the same by bringing your own potions, flasks, and food. Vantus runes and feasts aswell as other utility tools the guild provides at strategic moments to sharpen the tip of our spears for that final push needed to achieve the kill. Other than strictly raiding, we like to hang out on Discord or Teamspeak while we do a ton of keystone-runs aswell as any shenanigans we feel like - as a fellow guildie you are very welcome to join in the festivities or just hang out if that's your style :)                                           Have we piqued your interest yet?                                    Fill out an application form via our website                                               http://northstar.shivtr.com/ Should you have questions and want a more personal communication add vicvega#2607 or parri#1221on battlenet for a chat! They don't bite ...we think.Pixen0 3h
4h [A] <Cor Fortium> Recruiting Mythic DPS Hello, <Cor Fortium> (3/10) Mythic on Silvermoon are recruiting some DPS for our mythic progression team. We are a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild with a fun and relaxed atmosphere but takes progression seriously. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ We are looking for the following classes but everything will be considered; Balance Druid Elemental Shaman Warlock of any spec another hunter of any spec Shadow priest ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ What you can expect from us; We raid on Wednesday(Optional)/Tursday/Sunday We are a light-hearted guild who love to have fun and do content together, we are often on discord having a laugh and running content. You can expect a lot of help when it comes to learning your class/gaining improvement in your spec/every-day game play. We take our progression seriously and want to progress fast but we strive to do this in the most casual environment that we can while being Semi-Hardcore. We do not get angry and shout at our raiders nor will we accept it from anyone else. Raiding with us will guarantee you a fun relaxed approach to progressing and working together to down the next boss. We do not care for loot, we put the loot on the person which will give the best upgrade to the raid team. We do not accept loot drama because loot is the last of our worries. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ What we expect from you; We are looking for players with a 10/10 on HC at least and a good level of patience with the ability to handle wipes and progression, good raid attendance with mic and a positive attitude towards our raiders and progression. We expect all of our raiders to have a helpful attitude towards each other. We expect our raiders to have a high level of skill in PvE content with the ability to accept and learn from your mistakes while still being able to take some constructive criticism when it’s due. We also expect our raiders to look up bosses before we progress them to give them an insight of the boss and be able to see the boss in action not just hear about it as well as turning up with the correct raiding equipment with full enchants and gems. Although we want you to perform to the best of your ability we also expect everyone to have a good team attitude and prioritize guild progression, that goes for loot (if something is better on someone else), specific jobs we give you in raid and whether or not the boss is better with a different class or not. If it is, we expect you to be a team player about it. Lastly you must be able to speak English well and understand/be able to take instructions in English while in an intense fight. As a brief summary of what we are, we are a group of skilled mythic raiders who are passionate about the game and share a love for it. From my own personal experience, I haven't been in a guild that has as much fun/laughs like this one. For me it’s the perfect balance of fun and casual and serious progression, so it might be for you too :) If you feel like this guild could be for you then please message me on battle.net: Kruzahgt#2558Visíon7 4h
4h [A] <Relativity> Sylvanas EU recruiting! 3/10 Mythic! Hello good people! <Relativity> of Sylvanas-Alliance are recruiting dedicated players to join our core raiding team for progression in Mythic Nighthold and Trial of Valor, as we continue to prepare for the release of Tomb of Sargeras! We raid 2 nights a week for progress (Wednesdays and Sundays) between 20:30 and 23:30 server time, with a casual raid on Thursdays for our alts and social members, plus tons of other stuff going on every day. We are currently still forming our Mythic team (already 3/10 Mythic) with a view of adding more capable players to our ranks ready for Tomb! We are currently recruiting the classes/specs listed below to join our core raider team, but we will always consider exceptional applicants; - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Druid (DPS) - Monk (DPS/Healer) - Paladin (DPS/Healer - Priest (DPS/Healer) - Shaman (DPS) - Warlock (DPS) - Warrior (DPS) What are we looking for from our raiders? People who are knowledgeable in their specific role, with the ability to switch if the raid requires it. Dedicated and committed to progression, even if this means wiping for a few nights on a boss to learn the tactics. But they need to be down for a laugh and be a constructive member of the guild, both inside raiding and out! We’re always doing extra stuff so it’s always worth making the effort! Reckon this guild sounds like your kind of place? Feel free to contact myself in-game for more info (Skychaser#2398)! I look forward to hearing from you :)Skychasêr5 4h
5h [Kazzak] Mana Curve Recruiting for NH 5/10M <Mana Curve> Are a guild that have been around since WoD, starting out as a Heroic guild though we have now shifted in to the realms of Mythic progression. We have a large mix of nationalities within our raid team though the majority of us are from Western Europe. We raid mythic just twice a week, with an optional extra raid for alts/heroic gear. Information Current Progress Our current progress is 7/7, 2/3 and 5/10 Mythic Raid Days and Times Wednesday 21:00-00:00 Sunday 20:00-23:00 (Times are according to Server Time) Currently Seeking DPS of any class, though ranged are preferred. Resto Druid Holy Priest What we are looking for Given that we only raid twice a week, we are looking for dedicated individuals who show up to raid, ready to get stuck in to maximise time spent on bosses. We appreciate reliability and expect to be kept up to date on availability for raids. That being said, so long as you're able to say you're not available in advance then that's no issue. We understand that people can actually have real lives. Prior mythic experience is not a requirement to join, though is obviously a big plus. So long as you know your class well and are able to listen in on discord, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We value the social aspect of our guild, and members that are friendly in discord (Our main social place for the guild) and willing to help other guildies out are always appreciated. Mythic+ groups tend to run frequently too. A good sense of humour will serve you well. Contacts If you're interested in applying, then please add either ikyon#2424, Invented#2346 or mikkjel#2138 to speak to an officer. Alternatively, head over to manacurve.co.uk and submit an application there.Rakthall9 5h
5h [A] Aetherium - the Maelstrom - 8/10M Nighthold Greetings everyone, I'm Yserea, guildmaster of the guild Aetherium. Aetherium is currently looking to expand its roster with new members specifically those with an interest in Mythic raiding. Quick Overview Faction: Alliance Server: The Maelstrom Website: aetherium-guild.eu Brief Description Aetherium is a guild made up of friends and people that have played games with each other for several years now, going all the way back to Vanilla World of Warcraft in some cases. Most of us are experienced raiders both in World of Warcraft and other games, having raided end game content in every expansion so far. The core group of our members has raided together for years, this allows us to have a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere in our guild. We use Teamspeak as our prefered method of communication, which also allows us to reinforce the sense of community in our Guild. With such a tight knit group our server is often filled with people joking and laughing together, either while playing games or partaking in other activities; all in all we feel that this creates a very warm and welcoming environment for new additions to our guild. More recently we’ve returned to World of Warcraft near the end of the Warlords of Draenor expansion. We’re using this time to prepare ourselves for Legion by expanding our roster, getting to know the new additions to the guild, and generally strengthening our team to form a solid 20 man group for Mythic raiding in Legion. Raiding Schedule Wednesday 20:00 – 23:30 Sunday 20:00 – 23:30 *All times listed are in server time. Recruitment Having gear and experience relevant to our current progression is prefered but is by no means a necessity. We’re always on the lookout for motivated and dedicated players, regardless of your gear, class or role. Application Procedure If you wish to apply to Aetherium head right over to our website; aetherium-guild.eu, register yourself and submit an application. For further information regarding our application process, or if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact any of these people through BattleNet: Yserea // Cyrane#2341 Hairysailor // Hairysailor#2224Yserea161 5h
5h [A] <Aeonic> EU-Ravencrest 2/Week 7/7M 3/3M 9/10M Aeonic is a Mythic Raiding Guild on Ravencrest comprising of former core members of Hibility (EU-Kazzak). We are used to high raiding standards from our more hardcore raiding days in the past (top 400 - see Hibility on Kazzak history), incorporating these standards into our raiding mentality today. Aeonic has a strong focus on quality raiding, acchieving as much as possible in only 2 raids/week. We wish to do the absolute best we can in the given timeframe available to all of our members. That being said, we strongly value a friendly atmosphere within the guild, aknowledging that our members have a life outside of wow, coping with various sorts of challenges on a daily basis. Aware of this we nonetheless expect our members to come to raids punctually and well prepared (a matter of respect towards the other members). Whilst the atmosphere is fun and casual on a daily basis, with members being akin to different jokes, raids will always take place in a very focused and concentrated environment. We are seeking highly capable players who seek to raid only 2 times per week, however on a very competitive level. We are looking for people that are motivated, have the desire to improve permanently and analyse min/max their rotation on a regular basis (check logs, see where they can improve/where they failed). Our intent is most certainly in finding suitable members on a long term basis (we seek the player, not the class). Members that wish to grow with us, seeking a place they can call home and colleagues they can rely on. Raiding Times: Thursday, Sunday - Raid starts at 19:30 (CET) - Raid ends at 23:00 (CET) Past Raiding History: Tier 14 | Rank 326 (10man) - Sha of Fear (3 days/week raiding) Tier 15 | Rank 295 (10man) - Lei Shen (3 days/week raiding) Tier 16 | Rank 325 (10man) - Garrosh Hellscream (3 days/week raiding) Tier 17 | Rank 445 (20man) - Mar'gok (3 days/week raiding) Future Plans – Legion and Beyond: As can be regarded in the past raiding history, a break was taken after MOP. We are now back and running, henceforth currently fine-tuning our roster for Mythic raiding. Our plans are to be fully operational with the Nighthold coming out early next year. Until then we plan to clear as much Mythic EN as is possible. Being a 2 days/week guild, we are certain that this time schedule can be very well incorporated into RL (and sustained) and hence lead to a very long lasting Guild Lifetime. What YOU can expect from US: - Very high quality raiding in only 2 days/week - Progress raiding as efficiently as possible - A strong and experienced guild and raid leader - Healthy social guild environment - We seek the player, not the class. If you‘re good, we want you (long term) and not the FOTM class you may be playing. What WE expect from YOU: - High raid attendance (90%+) - High level of reliability - Can talk, partake in conversations and are open for constructive feedback - High level of maturity (respect others, think before talking) - Teamplayer, accept to sit out an encounter, no drama about loot going to somoene else - You wish to be your absolute best (know roration, can play other specs and are willing to respec if need be) - You come to raids prepared (you know encounter mechanics, bring flasks, pots, enchants etc.) - Are willing to progress and know what that means Interested? Questions? We are currently seeking DPS that not only know their class but also manage to not stand in stuff the whole time. Further information on what we are currently looking for (in detail) can be seen in the recruitment section on our homepage. Please visit our homepage and apply/send me a message (Application takes only a few minutes, very fast process): www.aeonic-eu.enjin.comKerno61 5h
5h [H]OurSickStory 1 Day / Week LF Members (5/10M) Basic Info: Faction: Horde Realm: Twisting Nether Progress: 10/10HC & 5/10M Nighthold Recruitment Status: Recruitment open for the following DPS Druid (Balance) Hunter Mage Shaman (Ele) Warlock Healers Monk Paladin Shaman We are always looking for exceptional players so we would always consider extremely impressive applications from all classes. The main roles we are currently looking for and our current raid days are as follows: Raid Days (GameTime): Sunday - 19:30 > 22:45 About OSS Our Sick Story is a long-lasting, experienced guild currently playing Horde on Twisting Nether. We are a group of people who, over the last few years, have met throughout several games such a WoW and more recently Wildstar to learn and progress through PvE content. We have a vast range of MMO experience branching from some of the very top guilds in WoW and consider ourselves capable and dedicated to raiding. Over the years, we've all become more busy, meaning WoW has to take a backseat. This doesn't mean we care less about raiding, but we have to dedicate less hours to it. What can you expect from us? A stable raiding environment with raid leaders which have more than 8 years of experience in doing so. We have members which have been in top guilds of the world in other games who are now looking for a less hardcore raiding environment. You can expect quality raids, but not as many anymore. You can also expect a near definite raiding slot if you are up to our standards. Next to doing raids, we have experienced PvP players who enjoy getting getting top ranks in arena. Had enough of WoW for the day? We play other games too while having random chats on teamspeak such as Heroes of the Storm!. What we expect from you * Someone who is able to raid our raid day all of the time. We only raid once a week now, so being able to be here 100% if vital. * A Mature player who can take criticism when needed. * Someone who is willing to put in 100% effort during raid hours * English speaking * Able to use voice comms during raids * Have good knowledge of your class * Come to every raid prepared with pots / max enchants and so on Contact us Website: oss.phena.nl Officers: Phenalicious, Bicceh You can also contact myself on Bicceh#1830Bicceh19 5h
5h [A][Argent Dawn] Shadow recruiting for Nighthold! Hello everyone! <Shadow> is a well-established, mythic raiding team on Alliance side of Argent Dawn EU, consisting of mature players that stands between hardcore raiding and having busy RL schedules. We achieve this by raising the bar on player standards, personal responsibility and accountability, resulting in us progressing through content in only two nights a week of raiding. In essence, we like to have it all; careers, studies, families, raiding progression and above all - Fun in our mutual hobby. With Legion here, our mythic team is going strong and consistently performs well above average as you can see via our logs. We offer consistent, organized and effective raids twice a week. We raid on the below days and times (all times are server time): - Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00 - Sunday: 19:30 - 22:30 What we can offer you: - Organised: Consistent, fun and successful raids twice a week. - Community: Active discord server (with M+ channel), positive and helpful guild members. - Leadership: Capable and positive raid/role leaders. Raid team specific tactics / planner for prep ahead of the raid and during. What we are looking for: - Passion: You look forward to raiding with your team and always try your best. - Team player: You put the guild first. - Quest for improvement: Always looking to improve your ability. - Skilled: You can handle new raid mechanics and take pride in your performance. - Attendance: You must be reliable, keep your attendance high and make time for raiding. - Attitude: Non-elitist and maintaining a positive attitude. What we are currently recruiting: Will be updated in separate posts along with our progress as time goes, but we are currently recruiting DPS, especially ranged ones! How to join up: You can apply via our website www.shadow-wow.enjin.com following the "Join Shadow" navigation link. Alternatively you can send in-game mail to Arcere to arrange a chat. Thanks for reading!Arcere12 5h
5h [H] 7/7M + 3/3M + 8/10M Unlimited Ltd Recruiting <Unlimited Ltd> is a mythic raiding guild located on the Horde side of Frostwhisper-EU. The main goal of our team is to progress through mythic content as quickly and efficiently as possible without sacrificing the fun factor and social aspect of raiding. What we offer is a spot in a friendly environment where the laughs are numerous and the drama is virtually non-existent. We've had a stable core surrounded by solid raiders for 2 expansions now - and we plan to continue that. Our philosophy is that we're a team of players working towards a common goal while enjoying the time we spend together as much as possible. As such, we emphasize teamwork and comradery. We raid Wednesday, Sunday, Tuesday @ 20:00 - 23:00 RT What we're looking for is mature and reliable players that can commit to attending three times a week. We need players who can execute personal responsibility and help the team as much as possible. Cooperation and patience are key traits of our ideal raider. If you can't spend a couple of nights wiping to a progress fight without going on a tantrum then you're not the kind of raider we're looking for. But if you think you can bring a balance of attendance, performance and attitude, then please apply. Our progress in Legion is currently as follows: 7/7M + 3/3M + 9/10M. If you wish to apply for the team then visit us at: http://ultd.enjin.com/ You can visit the website or contact the following people in game if you have any questions: GM: Welkin-Frostwhisper Officers: Kurau-Zenedar, Validan-Frostwhisper, Pixelframe-Bladefist If you have any further questions feel free to contact me in-game!Validan5 5h
6h [A] <Independence> [Lightbringer] 5/10 M [A] <Independence> [Connected Lightbringer-EU] (7/7 M 2/3M 5/10 M) Guild formed back in 2007 with the core team playing together since 2010, achieving a number of realm 1st kills. After a recent hiatus for WoD the guild is back in action, reforming its mythic team, which you can now be part of! Recruitment is now open for further progress in NH mythic and ToS! Current recruitment status: Players: 2-3 Healers: Shaman Ranged DPS: Shaman, Druid, Hunter, Warlock, Priest Melee DPS: Warrior (with strong tank offspec), Rogue (Classes in bold are especially desirable/Changes depending on current roster) Please note that even if your class / spec isn’t listed above we are always looking for exceptional candidates! Raid Times (Mythic Farm/Progression): Wednesday : 20:00 – 23:00 Thursday : 20:15 – 23:00 Monday :20:15 -23:00 Attendance: Close to 100% is expected to be considered for a full time spot! Loot System: RCLootCouncil Optional raids (Including HC Nighthold + old content farm): Friday: 20:30-23:30 Saturday: 21:30-23:30 Attendance: No attendance requirement for optional raids -ever! Loot System: Depends on night/composition, usually we stick RCLootCouncil. If you’re interested please head over to our discord recruitment section and follow the instructions to complete your application: https://discord.gg/vJDDHwx Alternatively, please contact Croustys#2918 , Noffsmir#2552 or Destast#2380 for more info or to arrange an interview and/or a trial run with us! Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/lightbringer/IndependenceEllsania2 6h
6h [H] <Fury> - Shadowsong 7/10M Recruiting DPS + Healers! “Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to Fury.” - Francis Quarles Currently recruiting: High Prio: Mages, Shadow Priest, Moonkin, Elemental Shama, Marksman Hunter High Prio: Restoration Shamans/Druids and Holy Priests Medium Prio: Demon Hunter DPS/Enhancement Shaman Low Prio: Mistweaver Monk Of course, all classes of exceptional applicants will be considered! Current Progress: 7/10 Mythic NH 10/10 Heroic NH 2/3 Mythic ToV 7/7 Mythic EN Background: Fury was launched in the beginning of April 2010 by a small group of long-term friends from all over Europe, with a wealth of raiding experience from every tier of raid content all the way back to the beginning of vanilla WoW. After two short months of existence we had grown to heroic standard guild and surpassed many long-standing raiding guilds on Shadowsong in progress. Since then, we remained as a heroic (and now Mythic) progression guild and despite relatively minimal time investment (we raid typically 10-12hours each reset only) Fury has consistently maintained a high standing on the realm. Our focus is on making as much progress as we can in a limited time-frame. When it comes to raiding we're a dedicated and stable bunch but the guild has a mature yet fun community and social atmosphere besides. We pride ourselves on being a well run, drama-free guild with plenty of time to pursue other activities besides raiding in or out of game. If this sounds like the type of place you could see yourself fitting in then please feel free to chat to any of our officers: Psiethyr, Zastaph (GM), Monoki, Lethora, or Azur or visit our forums at www.ssefury.com and create a private application (via the link on the main banner). ------------------------------------------------------------------- What you can expect: A mature and inclusive guild atmosphere A stable raiding experience 3 nights strictly per reset Strong Progression for time invested Balanced gearing Faceplanting 0.001% Wipes :) Comfortable sized realm. No queue times. What we expect from our raiders: Communication Focus and Preparation Maturity A drive to achieve the best they can. A drive to always learn from mistakes and improve with each boss attempt ~80% Attendance in general Raid Times: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 20:30 - 00:00 (often finishing a little earlier) On rare resets where we need to move a raid-day for better raid composition etc. we typically aim for Monday as our replacement day. Our Raiders will always know when this type of situation is likely though so they can plan accordingly. Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you. Psiethyr, Recruitment Officer for <Fury> Website: http://www.ssefury.com Psiethyr#1473 Baroque#2155 Zastaph#2891 Monoki#2908Psiethyr207 6h
6h Bm Hunter looking for casual raiding guild! ..Mennaria0 6h
6h [H-LB] <Carpe Noctem> recruiting! (All HC Cleared) <Carpe Noctem> is a Horde based guild on Lightbringer (EU). It was founded in 2005 and we raided successfully during The Burning Crusade, The Wrath of The Lich King and at the start of Cataclysm. At that time we were amongst the top guilds on the server and in Europe, paving the way for 25-man Horde raiding in TBC and claiming multiple server first kills, including all Sunwell bosses and Ulduar hard modes. We did take an extended break for most of Mists of Pandaria, but managed to clear all Heroic content in Warlords of Draenor at a very reasonable pace, ending up as one of the first Lightbringer guilds on Horde to do so. All that without stepping foot in Mythic at all. Our main goal for Legion is once again clearing all raids on Heroic difficulty with a possibility to peek into Mythic if time and roster allows us to. Our core has been raiding together for around 10 years and we feel ready to accept someone that would like to stick around for another 10. We are currently open to all classes and specs provided that you know how to come to raid ready and understand that sitting in front of raid entrance at the time of invites is a sign of common courtesy. We raid on: Thursday - 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday - 19:00 - 23:00 Tuesday - 20:00 - 23:00 If the hours suit you and we sound like someone you've been looking for, go ahead and apply on www.carpenoctem-lb.com or get in touch with Milfen#2127 or Mindy#2281 if you have any questions.Minderiel9 6h
6h Plötslig Händer Det - Stormscale Vill du vara en del av en guild som Skrattar sig fram och skämtar mellan farmbossar och trash men skärper till sig och fokuserar på progress? då är guilden <Plötsligt Händer Det> nåt för dig! vi söker nu fler duktiga spelar för att förstärka vårat Mythic team för vidare progress i Nighthold (4/10 M) och vidare progress sen i Tomb of sargeras, låter detta intressant? tveka inte att whispra mig för mer info, eller så går du in direkt på våran guild sida http://plotsligthanderdet.wowhordes.com/ och gör en apply på en gång!Whaleman0 6h
7h [A]<Midnight Flirts> - Terenas 7/10M, Paying YOUR xferr <Midnight Flirts> - Emerald Dream/Terenas is a semi-hardcore raiding guild built on the principles of having fun and no drama. As an experienced compilation of Raiders, our aim is to progress steadily in Mythic Raid content, with an enjoyable experience being the emphasis. We are currently searching for:- Melee DPS Ranged DPS Resto Shaman Holy Pally Our current projected raid times are: Wednesday (20:30 – 23:30) Thursday (20:30 - 23:30) Sunday (20:30 – 23:30) All these times are in Server time (GMT +1) and they will be extended ever so slightly if extremely close to a kill. We are looking to further progress through The Nighthold, and also be a Mythic Ready guild for The Tomb of Sargeras For more information regarding joining the guild contact White-Terenas, Bethany-Terenas or Teebro-Terenas ingame, or simply drop an application at our website. Officer Battletags: Sam#24698 Snow#23703White20 7h
7h [H]<Arctic Penguins> 6/10M WEEKEND raiding guild Arctic Penguins is a weekend raiding guild on Draenor EU Horde, made by a couple of friends who couldn´t find any fitting guild who raids around the same hours. This is a guild for the people who can't raid during the "work" days because of job, kids, etc. etc. The team that started the guild has a long history of raiding, some of us are cutting edge raiders. The raid is lead by someone with years of raid leading experience. Progress 6/10 Mythic NH 10/10 Heroic NH 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 heroic ToV Raid hours We raid saturday 20-23 Server time and sunday 19:30-22:30 ST What to expect When new content comes out we focus on clearing Heroic first, we make sure we are prepared both gear, skill and setup wise before moving into Mythic. We dont aim to clear or push mythic content hardore, but instead a steady progression while enjoying the raid content. Even tho we are laid-back we take our raid progress and preperation itself serious and ask for high attendence to our raids. Aside from raiding we enjoy doing other content together such as Mythic+ dungeons, achievements, pvp and alt raids. We are often active on Discord and have fun chatting together. Generally we like to have fun, joke around and pick on eachother, while still keeping it serious to progress and preparing, so if you cant take a joke this is probably not the guild for you :) Recruitment Healer: Holy paladin but considering everything but druid The above mentioned classes are on high need, we still consider other classes if exceptional and active. Socials are always welcome for Mythic+, thursday Nighthold Normal run or just to hang around and chat. We recently added a Monday Nighthold Heroic alt/social run aswell! Contact Applications can either be send on ap.guildlaunch.com or be done online by adding us for a chat: Hoap#2365 for a chat (weekdays ~9:00 - 13:00 ST). Or add Shinbou#2536Shinbou119 7h
8h [A] THoF @ Nagrand is LF a Healer & Dps 3/3M 8/10M THoF @ Nagrand - A semi-hardcore and committed raiding guild formed in 2007. We are Recruiting a couple of players to complete our mythic raid team. The classes we are recruiting are as follows: Rogue Paladin - Holy Druid – Restoration Druid – Balance Monk – Mistweaver Shaman – Restoration/Elemental/Enhancement Exceptional applications will always be considered. Applicants will be trialed over a 2 week period. (Cross realm available for HC content only) We raid 3 days a week: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 20:00-23:30 Server time. We have a contingency plan of a Monday evening for raid just in case we need that little extra time or an In real life situation appears (I.e. major holidays, unfortunate coincidences). We also do optional Alt runs on a Monday. We also do Mythic + Dungeons when not raiding. For more information you can go to: http://thofgaming.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/nagrand/THoF https://discord.gg/QyUBmvb Or if you have any questions you can contact us in game: Strava#1641, Malgin#2344 and Nambi#2874Atai44 8h
8h [H] 6/10M Holy Paladin LF Guild Hello guys, I'm currently looking for a guild raiding 2-3 days and that has the same or better progression. I'm willing to transfer to any server. Equipped : 905 Traits : 46 Max 911 I can also play Ret or Tank because I like having diversity but also options for the guild. I want a chance at a clear before The Tomb Of Sargeras. any questions, feel free to add me on battlenet Kellogg#21306 .Zenita4 8h
8h [H]<The Puzzle> currently recruiting| Draenor EU | [H]<The Puzzle> currently recruiting! | Draenor EU | The Puzzle is a newly formed raiding guild, based on a core group of players who have been playing with each other for quite some time. We are currently looking to expand our roster by a few players, to able to contend in the Mythic progression. Especially with Tomb of Sargaras coming out very soon. Quick information: Faction and server | Horde, Draenor | Raid days | Thursday and Monday | Raid hours |19:30-23:00 | Current progress |10/10 HC| We are currently recruiting the following roles: exceptional DPS for Mythic progression - Players with solid Tank/Heal offspec are preferred! We are of course always looking to expand our roster, so other roles who has not been mentioned above, are also welcome to whisp me in-game for a chat. Contact us in-game on the information below, so we can set up a chat in-game or preferably on Discord, so we can get a good chat about core values and future visions. Socials are always welcome, with no raiding expectations attached. As a final remark: There are always Mythic+ groups happening within the guild, where we enjoy other parts of the game together on Discord. This is for socials and raiders alike! Gorenzelg#2938 | Batsi#2983Gorenzelg0 8h
8h [H] Casual|ty recruiting for laidback gaming/raiding Casualty, formerly (named) Balls of Brilliance has once again opened recruitment for mature players aged 28+ (years preferably). Due to the nature of the guild, where people often have to go off and be adults, we raid a maximum of 4 hours each week (sometimes less) and as such, progress at a slower pace. Currently at 10/10 Normal, and 7/10 HC Recruiting open for pretty much everything except main-spec tanks. Socials are always welcome. About us: We are comprised of a bunch old-school players (ages ranging from 28 to 44) with really brilliant bal--- *ahem* that excel at dying in very inventive ways to, well, everything (but mostly our own silliness): chi-torpedoing into the purple blades of doom that you yourself spawned (pro!), accidentally dismounting mid flight, where the fall doesn't kill you, but where you instead die to being spanked by a tank dummy that you just landed next to... which is not reachable in ghost form (my proudest moment), prot paladins tanking a mythic+ in holy gear (noob!), etc. etc. As mentioned earlier, our total raiding time per week does not exceed more than 4 hours and raids usually take place on Monday and Thursday (subject to change). The raids themselves consist of light-hearted fun (but not at the expense of focus) where you'll come across instances where the raid-leader -cough- has himself muted (without knowing it) for the first 30 minutes of a raid... where, in the midst of an encounter, someone will actually start making dps pots, where pulls "begin" with the main-tank yelling out LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROYYYYYYY and charging into the boss with half the raid a mile away, a healer that died due to "boobs" (details only to be provided to those that app!)... the list goes on and on. Basically, the main goal as far as raids are concerned, is to progress whilst never allowing raiding to reach a point where it feels like another job. However, people that specifically apply for a raiding spot, will really need to be able to carry their own weight because a) time is of a premium to us, and b) we'll likely never be in a position where we massively out-gear the content we are running. On a more personal note: Beyond Legion, our desire is to create a community that hearkens back to the days when guilds were far more than just a collection of cliques that are bound together for no other reason than the pursuit of loot and/or realm firsts, but rather a group of people that actually make the game that much more worthwhile to play. As such, we're looking for easy-going, somewhat social, marginally sarcastic, adult gamers. If you're a d*ck, or want to raid Mythic, this is not the place for you :x For those of you that are interested in joining our close-knit cult, er... group -cough-, post an app on our forums @ http://www.casualty-guild.com/ :D Alternatively, if text is not your thing, you can come talk to us on our Discord channel (details will be provided via wikileaks/in-game whisper <.<).Bombard122 8h
8h <Daylight Raiding Time> Daytime/Afternoon Raiding Guild Daylight Raiding Time is a guild formed of people who are unable to work during normal raid times due to work & Time Zones. We were formed at the start of legion with an aim to clear all Mythic content. We are a Semi-Hardcore guild based on Draenor - Horde. Most of our guild activity is based around late morning & early afternoon. About the Guild We are a friendly bunch of people who try to keep things friendly during raids and make sure to have a laugh during farm content. We are generally found online most a few hours either side of raid time where we will be running M+'s or anything that takes a fancy. Current Progress Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M Cutting Edge Nighthold 10/10 HC & 4/10 Mythic What to expect from us. Within Raids. A friendly and confident raid team who are willing to put down their time and effort to push past barriers and complete encounters to best of our abilities. We are adaptable and willing to listen to ideas from any members to help improve ourselves in any way. Outside of Raids We maintain a fairly active discord channel outside of raid times and run Mythic+ after raids and on off-days. What we expect from you. 90% Attendance Rate Online 10-15 minutes before raid time for invites. Come fully prepared with Flask/Potions/Health Potions & Buff Food. Understand the fights to the best of your ability. Have a complete understanding of your class and how to perform well with it. Have a basic understanding of all classes and specs to help understand the Limits & Strengths of your raid team. Working Microphone, Isn’t 100% essential however, having and using a microphone helps create an enjoyable atmosphere for all. Our Raid Schedule Monday 13:00 - 16:00 ST Wednesday 13:00 - 16:00 ST Thursday 13:00 - 16:00 ST Friday 13:00 up to 16:00 ST - This is an optional run for heroic clears to focus our raid times on clearing Mythic What we are currently looking for. Various Ranged DPS A couple of Melee, Warrior, Monk, Ret Paladin Willing to talk with any class & Spec who is interested in joining. Add me on battle.net for a discussion. How to Join http://daylightraiding.enjin.com/ Please Contact any of the Officers below to discuss your application Shadowian - Battle.net - Shadowian#2895 Shadowian -Discord - Shadowian#1322 - Most consistent way to contact me We are most likely to be found online a few hours before and after raid times (13-16:00 ST) we will be available for a chat.Shadowian13 8h
9h [A]<Colour Crew> Weekend Raiding Guild: 7/7M 3/3H 4/10M About us: <Colour Crew> are a weekend raiding guild based on <Silvermoon> Alliance side. We raid Friday and Saturday: 20:00-24:00 Server time. We try to maintain a relaxed yet serious atmosphere, with the aim to clear all mythic content before the release of the next tier. We're currently seeking new weekend raiders to help clear Nighthold. Current Progression! Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Trial of valor: 3/3 Heroic Nighthold: 10/10 Heroic 4/10 Mythic Currently Seeking: DPS (2 Ranged) - Druid (Balance) - Mage (Arcane, Fire, Frost) - Shadow priest Healer (1 Spot) - Paladin ( Holy) We're also open to any other classes, so don't be shy to contact us or throw an application on the website. http://colourcrew.enjin.com/recruitment Socials are also welcome to join the atmosphere. What we expect from our Raiders: 1. Communication - We expect our raiders to be able to communicate vocally and to help out / give their opinion from time to time, as such having a functioning microphone and grasp of the English language is a must. 2. Reliability - We expect our players to be punctual, showing up at least 5 minutes before raid time, with enough consumables to last the night. 3. Patience & perseverance - We expect our raiders to be patient and able to handle constructive criticism. How to contact us: Jake (Guild master) Jakebryan#2529 Zepharyth (Raid Leader) unusualNord#2106 Huruk (Recruitment Officer) HurukPT#2112 Angeltra (Officer) christopher#2686 http://colourcrew.enjin.com/recruitmentJakezorus72 9h
9h [H] < Unity > 7/10M NH Weekend Raiding Hello! Unity is a horde guild on Ragnaros-EU, alot of our core members have played together for a long time. We are currently open for recruitment. I will keep this post short but informative. If you join we expect you to have a high attendance and a good attitude. Needless to say I could write alot more about what we expect and what you can expect but I'd rather discuss it in depth with possible applicants. Quick info Faction & server -Ragnaros EU, Horde Raid days - Saturday and Sunday Raid times - 15:00 – 19:00, server time. Current progress: 7/10 M NH We are currently looking for: Dps with solid healing offspec or exceptional DPS players. Other roles may be needed so feel welcome to make an application even if your class is not listed above. Contact us in game or drop an application at our website. We prefer if we can setup an interview on discord or in game for possible applicants before reviewing your application. http://www.unity-ragnaros.com/ Karokk#2441 Retribution#22143Volrokk12 9h
9h 897 Ele Shaman - LF Guild Hello, I'm still relatively new to the raiding scene and I'm still getting into it bit by bit as I do them through LFR/group finder. I've not previous raid credentials but I do wish to learn by doing and from there, hopefully progress into a good raider. I'm currently looking for a guild that raids/does activities within reasonable times for myself due to work. I'd like a guild that raids preferably on a weekend or early weekdays. Something that finishes before 10PM realm time. It's an unusual ask due to a lot of guilds raiding on the opposite of days and times, but just throwing this out there to see if there's any guilds that do raid within these time and day slots. Thanks for your time.Rhawón3 9h
9h Redridge Retirementhome | Emerald Dream EU | 8/10M If you are an exceptional player who cannot make the hustle and bustle of a Hardcore raiding guild, but still want progress, then we are the guild for you. Exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of current needs. Raid Times EU server time: Wednesday: 21.00-24.00 Sunday: 21.00-24.00 Monday: 21.00-24.00 Our Current needs: Great DPS. What we expect from you: Class Knowledge: That you can play your class/roles at an high level and always pushing yourself to improve and become even better all the time. Preparation: We expect you to come prepared to new encounters. This includes watching videos of the encounters if possible, otherwise read about them. This also includes bringing potions, flasks, food and runes to the raids. Communication: We're using Discord for voice communication during raids and we expect all raiders to be present with a microphone and headphones during raids. About us: We are newly formed guild that consists of many high level WoW raiders, playing in a more relaxed environment. We have an active and easy going community. Outside of raid times people also often get together to play other games. Apply at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZs_lehb8yNwtH-H8_fU4_qQajzAYBb9BesVrSTkUj6QIXyw/viewform For any questions about the guild or recruitment contact: Atherion#2213 Pharzuph#2320 Shrine#2509 Beyz#2964Atherions4 9h
9h [H][8/10M][3/3M]<Why no love> LF resto shaman <Why No Love> is a Semi-Hardcore & friendly 18+ mature guild with a raiding team dedicated to Heroic and Mythic clears with focus on efficient raiding and progress with a steady 3 day schedule. We are always considering applicants of any class and spec who can compete for a spot in our raids. Raid-schedule: - Wednesday: 19:45 - 23:00 - Thursdays: 19:45 - 23:00 - Mondays: 19:45 - 23:00 What Why No Love requires from you: - Ability to raid 90% of the raid-days (80% in farm). - Mastering your main spec and all its details while staying competitive on your offspec(s). - Intuitively and without monitoring understand and execute the fundamentals of progression raiding. - You are a mature person and respect the guild and your guildmates. We don't tolerate drama. Period. - You are at home in a competitive environment where only the best setup gets to kill the boss. - You prioritize the success of the team above all. - You are able to effectively prepare for a raid fight, understanding the strategy and only require the Raid Leader to perfect the details. - You invest in our community and get to know our Raid Team. - You have a working connection and computer. What you can expect from Why No Love: - A very social and outgoing community; Active Guild chat, Teamspeak, altraids, in real life guild meets, etc. - A guild that understands that not everything in this life is game-related. - Organized, serious and fun leadership. - You get raidspots determined from your performance. We value results and performance very high. - A stable Guild with a history of continuous raiding for the past 7 years. Our wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/agamaggan/Why+no+love Our webpage: http://whynolove.wowlaunch.com/ Feel free to contact us for more info: Stygge#2648 (Raidleader) borlaq#2608 (Officer) Rostin#21134 (Healing Officer) Qutie#2740 (HR) Frannern#2892 (Guildleader)Muldiz70 9h
10h [H] <Element> 5/10M is currently recruiting Greetings all, Element is a a semi-hardcore Horde guild on the realm Ghostlands/Dragonblight EU, focused on clearing mythic content. Element is the result of a merge between The Empire Strikes First and Devils Say Die. Both have a long history of raiding since TBC. We are looking forward to making a stronger team together than what we had before. What we offer: A stable guild, which has been on the server since mid-TBC. 3 Nights of raiding: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 20:00 - 23:00 CET. A stable raiding spot for mythic raiding. What we expect: All our raiders have extensive knowledge of their class and we would expect the same from you - having the most up to date information and knowledge of your class is a must. High attendance (80%+), don't get bored when the bosses become more difficult. Being able to take feedback. Being able to listen to TeamSpeak 3 is required. We are currently looking for DPS and healers to fill the roster, however exceptional applications are always considered. If this sparked your interest, apply at http://element.gamerlaunch.com/ or speak to me in game at Baffron#2748Baffy5 10h
10h [A]Blood Money - Ravencrest (7/7M 2/3M 6/10M) 2 days Blood Money is forged from the merger of two guilds, Lion Guard and Outerspace, with the goal of providing a stable raid environment for its members. Together we bring a lot of experience to the table as the player core is formed by retired hardcore raiders who have been playing together for years. We do take raiding very seriously since our time is limited and we want to make the most of it. Our raid days are: Wednesday: 19.30-23.30st Sunday: 19.30-23.30st Monday: 20.00st - optional raid for alts/legendaries/ap/wf gear Our immediate goal is to build a reliable team to get the best progression we can in NH and to prepare for a strong start in Tomb of Sargeras. Our current progression is: 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 6/10M NH What are we looking for: - Frost Death Knight - Havoc Demon Hunter - Retribution Paladin - Warlock - MM or BM Hunter All exceptional applications will be considered regardless of recruitment status. What do we require: * Attendance: We require at least 90% attendance. We do understand that real life will take priority, but we do require you to notify an officer if you are going to miss a raid. * Punctuality: Raid invites will always start 10 mins before the raid start time. We expect everyone to be ready and prepared. This means you must have all the flasks, foods, potions (and any other item necessary for the raid) ready before you come to the raid. * Communication: We expect you to be able to understand and speak English well enough to communicate with the guild or at least to understand when things are explained in Discord. * Know your class: Whether you are a tank, healer or dps you must know how to play it, know the strengths and weaknesses, master the rotation and have the ability to adapt on the fly in order to put out the best performance possible. * Be a team player: You are expected to do the mechanics accordingly and perform any other tasks assigned to you by the Raid Leader. We do not tolerate boss tunneling, meter whoring or selfish behavior. You are part of a team and everyone needs to do his/her part for all to benefit. * Be able to take criticism: Nobody is perfect and we know that but we expect all our members to be able to take the advice and constructive criticism given in order to improve their performance. Outbursts during the raid, openly flaming fellow raid members or repeatedly ignoring the advice from the raid leader will result in immediate removal from the raid or even the guild. We do not tolerate drama, if you have a problem take it in private to an officer after the raid. * Know the current raid tier inside and out: With our limited schedule it is very important for everyone in the raid to know all of the boss’s abilities and how to deal with them before we even face that boss. You should understand that when you join a raiding guild the guild and raid progression will always be the first priority. What are we offering: * Fair and committed leadership and a stable organization * Strong raid leading from mature players that have been around since Vanilla/TBC days * A friendly atmosphere during the raids * Good progression within a limited amount of time * Help and advice with bettering yourself within the game * Various activities from PVP to M+ runs How to apply: You can apply directly on our website: http://bloodmoney.shivtr.com/ Or you can contact any of our Officers: Btag: Teddytree - Lectobud1990#2164 Ryzhor - RockMeUp#2776Rhyzhunt16 10h
10h 7/10 M Alliance Guild LF Rsham will pay xferr/faction Hey, as the title says. We're looking for a resto shaman to join our Mythic roster to complete our healer team (this is not a bench position). We are on a lowish pop realm by the way! Raid times: Wednesday: 20:30 - 23:30 Thursday: 20:30 - 23:30 Sunday: 20:30 - 23:30 All these times are in Server time (GMT +1) and they will be extended ever so slightly if extremely close to a kill. I'm happy to fund your transfer and faction change over if I feel you are a good fit to our guild. For more information add Sam#24698White9 10h
10h [A] Original - Shadowsong (3/10 M NH) DPS and Healers Looking for a guild that is worthy of your time investment, and transfer fee? Then may we present - Original. Why should I join Original? Stability & Progress - Original has been going since 2005 in Classic WoW, consistent raiding content at the cutting edge, week-in and week-out. Over 10 years we've progressed through Classic, TBC, Wrath, Cataclysm, MoP, WoD and now Legion. Unlike other Guilds we didn't cut our roster in Cataclysm and MoP - Clearing all Heroic content, leaving us going strong for Mythic Raiding for WoD and now Legion. What are you raid times? We raid on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Invites start (Server time) at 19.45. Raid starts at 20.00, finish at 23.00. What classes are you looking for? Tank: Closed Melee: Open Ranged DPS: Open Healer: Shaman, Priest, Paladin We will accept applications for all roles and specs, and each is judged on an individual basis. Do you do cross-realm tryouts? Any applicant must be able to come in and do a job on Mythic progression bosses. But first we will happily trial you in a heroic xrealm raid (Obviously only if you are alliance), gives us both a feel of each other. But for obvious reasons, Mythic raiding you will need to be on server. What is your progress? Currently sitting at 7/7 Mythic Nightmare - 3/3HC ToV -3/10 Mythic NH. Was 13/13 Mythic in HFC well before the pre-patch (enough to get most people mounts). How do I apply? If you've got any more questions talk to one of our officers via BattleNet yóni#2742 (Nkechi) tipton#1663 (Tipton) blu#2850 (Narayan) luckyme#2674 (Esmeraldá) Or find us on Discord: https://discord.gg/AkjftfN What about the social side of the guild? We've been around since release, Original has always been the most respected guild on Shadowsong. Known to be fair and friendly, whilst being competitive, our members are well respected in the community. A unique aspect of Original is the togetherness. We have an annual meet at our GM's house during the summer in sunny Surrey (UK) for up to a week, where all are welcome. Old, retired and new members all get together and have some fun. This shows how strong this guild is. People just never want to leave! We also have more social raids for friends, family, retired members and Alts. These take place on Saturday with a more relaxed have fun raid clearing normal NH and a few early HC NH bosses and Tuesday more progressing focused though Heroic NH.Esmeraldá57 10h