Looking for Players – PvE

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
16 Apr 2012 Looking for players — PvE forum Welcome to the "Looking for Players — PVE" Forum. This is the place to look for other players if: You are looking for a new member for your guild You want to join a guild You are looking for members for cross-realm raiding You want to join a cross-realm raid You are looking for a leveling partner or simply to find someone to quest with In order to make your search as successful as possible, we recommend you to follow these simple steps: Use the search feature at the top right of the screen before posting When creating a new thread, make sure to use an appropriate and descriptive title (e.g. "[A/H] Guild on (name of realm) looking for <Class> <Raid>" or "[A/H] <Class> Looking for cross-realm raid" or “[A/H] <Class> Looking for leveling partner”) If you are not interested in teaming up with players from other realms, please feel free to also post on your realm forum. We hope that you will succeed in finding other players to have fun with!Vaneras0 16 Apr 2012
18 Jul 2012 READ ME —> Do Not Bump Threads We appreciate you’re keen to promote awareness of your guild, but the act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. Anyone found to be bumping may have their thread deleted and be subject to a forum suspension. Important note: It is perfectly acceptable to update your threads with new information related to your recruitment, but posting just for the sake of bumping is not okay! If you are updating your recruitment thread and you make a new post in that thread to say updates have been made, please be sure to include the updated information. Simply posting “Updated” or something similar is not sufficient, and may result in a forum suspension and/or deletion of your post or thread. Why bumping in the 'Looking for Players' forums is bad: If everyone is allowed to constantly bump their threads in the 'Looking for Players' forums, it creates a continuing and ever growing need for people to keep bumping threads. The ever increasing bumping of threads will flood the forums and make it much harder for players to find guilds of interest, which in turn will make it harder for guilds to attract new recruits, because the recruitment threads are less likely to be noticed by the potential recruits. If no-one is allowed to bump, the 'Looking for Players' forums move more slowly and there is less flooding. No bumping means that it is easier for potential recruits to get an overview of the guilds recruiting, and because there is less “noise” in the form of bump/spam posts. People will also be motivated to actually spend more time on the 'Looking for Players' forums as they are not discouraged from having to trawl through a ton of bump/spam posts to find the information they are looking for.Vaneras0 18 Jul 2012
24m (A) After Midnight - late night raiding Hello everyone! Freshly formed <After Midnight> is recruiting for mythic progression! Faction: Alliance Server: The Maelstorm Guild Name: After Midnight Contact: GM (Ellie#2654) or one of the officers (Ivar#21250). Guild Size or Mythic: Currently: heroic 10/5 man. Goal : mythic Guild type: PVE, Semi-core Raid time and days: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 1.30-4.00 AM server time URL: http://aftermidnightguild.boards.net/ Looking for: Healers: -Holy Paladin -Resto Shaman (with dps offspec) -Holy and Disc Priest DPS: -Rogue -Warlock -Shaman -Hunter -Druids NOTE: If your spec/class is not listed apply anyway, we consider all aplicants. :) Other information: The guild is filled with mature experienced layed back, banter-loving raiders because of their in real life scheduals that prevents them from raiding on normal times. Some of our raiders have faction and/or server transfered to join in. We expect to clear HC ToS on a fairly easy level , start building for a mythic roster while awaiting Antorus The Burning Throne. If you are interested, please hit up the GM (Elie#2654) or one of the officers (Ivar#21250).Ivars0 24m
37m <6/9M Disc/Holy Priest - LF Late Night> Hi guys, I'm Draugarth an MVP on the Priest Discord and I'm currently looking for a new guild! Faction does not bother however I would sway towards Horde to avoid a heavy transfer cost if possible, I am ideally looking for a guild the same progress as myself or above as to not take a step backwards. The big factor for me is the guild starting raid later in the evening, ideally 21:00 onwards, other times may be considered! If you are interested or would like to ask any questions please message me on Bnet at Draugarth#21594. Look forward to hearing from you all!Draugarth1 37m
1h BM Hunter Looking for guild BM Hunter Looking for a casual raiding guild. About myself, I was playing since vanilla till mist of pandaria, now I`ve decided to come back. I am 26, really motivated to play, but the game changed greatly, so I need a friendly group of people, who will assist me on my way back (only played for 2 weeks so far), for now my goals are: -get a flying license in Broken Shore :) -get min ilvl to do mythics and join a premade, which does mythics daily. -start raiding and see the game content I missed (at least Legion's) If, You, want to have an active player, with strong basics and a will to improve, feel free to drop me an invite. P.S. Killing murlocs since 2004!Jibo6 1h
1h Alliance Player Looking For Guild Hey all, Currently looking for a new guild as the guild I'm currently in are about to disband. Been playing wow since Vanilla and have been a rogue since the start of Wrath. I'm looking for an alliance based guild on any server for raiding in and stay on for the long term. I am currently 7/9 in ToS HC. I'm not looking for a quick get 9/9 HC cleared stepping stone. I'm looking for something long term. i'm 31 irl and work full time and would like to be in a group of folk around the same. Any questions just let me know :)Vhala11 1h
1h (A) Abstine is recruiting 9/9 Hc Tos Abstine is a Hellfire / Arathor guild that began during MoP with a group of friends who wanted to raid with focus while retaining a friendly social atmosphere. We have members from all over Europe with a wide range of ages but all with a mature attitude. Many of our members have been playing WoW since the early days of Vanilla and TBC and have been raiding together, at all levels, for a long time. Our Raiding Aims: Abstine is a primarily heroic mode raiding guild and our aim is to achieve Ahead of the Curve, which we always do. However we will always look at current Mythic raids as and when our team expands. Current progress is that we achieved our goal with 10/10 HC Nighthold. Our Raiding Timetable is as below: Monday 20.30 - 23.30 Wednesday 20.30 - 23.30 Thursday 20.30 - 23.30 We do expect that raiders show commitment by being fully prepared for their class and for the raid encounters and will use Discord! Singing is not required but is always fun!! We are currently looking for Healers with Dps offspec and with a willingness to play them Ranged Dps Melee Dps All hybrids are expected to be able to play their off-spec if and when needed. If you have any questions feel free to whisper myself (Libbi - Pinky#2953) or our Officer (Azuria silverwillo#2290) for more information or check out our website at www.abstine.enjin.com We can't wait to hear from you! Libbi xLibbi24 1h
1h Limited Edition(Silvermoon) 9/9H 4/9M Recruiting. Hey there! |<Limited Edition>|Has been raiding since TBC and we like to think we get the job done in a fun environment! We're currently 9/9 Heroic 4/9Mythic ToS! In our core mythic raiding team we are currently looking for these classes in specific! -Paladin(Ret) -Hunter(BM,MM) -Shaman(Elemental) -Druid(Balance) We will consider any role applicants to help bolster our team and improve our Progression! Raid Schedule(Changed at 20.09.2017): - Wednesday - Guild Heroic - Friday - Mythic - Sunday - Mythic All our Raids are 2000-2300 Realm Time. We use Discord to communicate, if you have any questions come on and have a chat with an Officer. To attract their attention type @Officer in the #recruitment text channel. https://discord.gg/K683mDu If you're interested either reply to this post, send one of us a message on one of the BTAGs below. Officers: Abersyth - Abersyth#2525 Ansonia - VitoTorrano#1643 Plingplang - Crazymind#2906Plingplang11 1h
1h Group looking for guild. We're 5 raiders looking for a new guild to fit in. :) Currently we are 9/9HC and 1/9M Mage: 935 ilvl Mage: 926 Rogue: 930 Death Knight: Anywhere between 920 and 935 depending on gearset. (tank) Demon Hunter: 935+ both specs (dps/tank) Warlock/druid boomie both 930+ (he's 4/9M) We're a friendly and dedicated bunch always above 90% raid attendance. Reply here if you're interested and we'll have a browse. Remember to leave your btag so we can get in touch. :) Transfer is available. And we are looking into offers from both factions.Bishboi36 1h
1h 3/9M 930+ Arms Warr LF Guild [H] Hi guys, I joined the game in July 2006 and I've been raiding for most of that with the odd break from time to time. Recently came back to the game after a long break and my current Guild are a little to deep into ToS Mythic for me to enjoy, so I'm looking for a Guild I can experience Mythic progression with as that's what I enjoy (rather than being carried) Currently have every class at 100+ and 6 level 110s and a keen PvP'r. As I said I've literally just returned to the game and apart from tagging along to a Mythic raid were I had no idea about the mechanics I've managed to pug my way to 9/9HC. I am a reliable mature consistent raider that will always be looking for ways to improve myself and the raiders around me, I log every raid I take part in even LFR and look for ways to improve. The ideal Guild will be about 9/9HC early Mythic ToS. I live stream pretty much all the time at twitch.tv/moophus and I can be found on youtube by searching Moopheus, I have cutting edge Xavius aswell as some other achievements before I took my break. BTag Morpheus#2552Banhammer9 1h
1h DPS looking for HC/Mythic guild Hello, I havent raided since NH and that was just casual pug runs, i have had many years of raiding experience mostly hardcore guilds until cata then went off raididng for a while. Willing to play any dps class except warlock/rouge/DH, i will put in the effort to gear said class if the right guild surfaces for me. i am open to realm change but not factionKrugdush14 1h
1h Holy Priest lf friendly Guild. Hey fellas. Looking for friendly guild. Im up to do basicaly anything. Playing as Holy Priest. 901 ilvl and growing fast. Ingame: Vynas.Vynas1 1h
1h 7/9M 942 RSham Searching for Guild Hello! I'm currently looking for a potential new guild to raid with for the remainder of ToS/Beginning of Antorus. Hopefully I should cover the required information below. About Me I'm a 21 year old student from England, currently maining my Restoration Shaman. ilevel is 940+ (depends on gear set) and I have every resto legendary. Ideally I'm looking for a healing spot but I'm also happy to play either Ele or Enhance as my offspec if needed. Looking forward to Antorus, I do also have a Holy Paladin alt that I am not opposed to rerolling to for the next tier. Availability Ideally I'm looking for a guild that raids 2-3 days a week. I am available for the following days/times: Mon (23:00ST onwards) Tues (Any) Wed (Any) Thurs (23:00ST onwards) Fri (Any) Sat (Any) Sun (Any) Experience My experience during Legion comes from raid leading with the guild <Mana Curve>. I've killed 7/7, 8/10 and 7/9M In their respective patches on a 2 day, 6hrs/week schedule. The majority of which I've been a MS healer. My raiding experience during previous expansions isn't all that impressive. I dabbled in mythic during WoD though I ended up stopping playing after BRF due to not having the time to commit. My Shaman logs are available here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/invented#rankingmetric=hps Wish mythic could be better but I guess the combination of raid leading and an overall strong healing team doesn't go well. What I'm looking for As mentioned above, I'm after a 2-3 days a week raiding guild to continue to raid with for the remainder of Legion. Ideally progress-wise I'd like to find a guild around the same progress as me. I'm situated on Kazzak Horde currently but I'm not opposed to realm/faction changing should the guild be right. I like to think of myself as a consistent raider who's not afraid to admit my when I make a mistake. Contact Hopefully I've given enough information above. Should you want to get in touch my battle tag is Invented#2346. Even if it's just a quick chat and direction to an application form then that's cool. Cheers for making it this far if you've read the whole thing.Invented2 1h
2h 937 MW Monk/ Balance Druid Looking for Guild Hey, I am a Mistweaver monk looking for a guild to raid with the remainder of this tier and hopefully next tier. I do also play a lot on my balance druid, Its not as geared as my monk (924) but with a bit of love its raid worthy My current guild is falling apart and to make sure i don't cause any more damage i'm posting this on an alt. I really liked the atmosphere in this guild but i'm not sticking around to be social. Thus I am looking for a new guild, one i hope that has a social and active player base to play and raid with. It has been a while since i raided mythic, and its not a must for me. However i do like a challenge, so its not off the table. I can only commit to 2-3 raids a week, since i do have a social life outside of WoW. Because of this i really can't raid Fridays or Saturdays. Transfers and faction changes are not an issue for me. I am sure i missed some important stuf, If you want to know more please leave a comment with your Bnet account and i'll get in touch. Thanks for reading and have a nice day. PS: I am a Dutchie, i am really sorry if i messed up some of the grammar or spelling.Lessel3 2h
2h [H]<Colour> Stormreaver 9/9M. Recruiting tank TL;DR International, semi-hc (thu, sun, tue 1845-2300). Recruiting any exceptional player. Apply through www.colour-stormreaver.com. What, How, why Colour is an international semi-hc guild (Horde) from Stormreaver realm. We're recruiting active and committed quality players to finish Legion with a good ranking. We strive to be one of the most successful and enjoyable international guilds to raid in on our highly competitive realm, and we aim for steady top progress through the Mythic 20-man raid content. Colour has been active in the raiding scene for over ten years now and we're one of the oldest raiding teams on the realm. We achieve our goals through professional and ambitious attitude but still regarding World of Warcraft as a way to spend quality time with friends in a friendly and supporting atmosphere. What defines Colour as a guild is to raid three times a week while competing within the top 1% of guilds in World of Warcraft. Leadership Colour is managed by the guildmaster and a team of officers that all have different areas of responsibility, but bigger decisions are always taken as a unit to ensure we make the right choice. Our goal as officers is to make sure that the guild always stays on the right track while making raiding easy for our members. - Guildmaster: Holylemon - Officers: Pushba, Noxdruid, Thealm, Jerkix - Raidleader: Jerkix Raid schedule Colour has three official 20-man raids a week: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday @18:45-23:00 server-time. Loot distribution Colour is using a Loot Council-based system for loot distribution. Players are rated for loot based on four primary criteria: performance, attendance, current items and effort. Even or unclear situations are resolved reflecting secondary criteria such as behaviour, off-raid activities, attitude etc. We also give members that have performed well in our raids the option to join and help the loot council from time to time to increase transparency in the loot distribution. What do we expect from you - mature behaviour - commitment to the guild and shared goals - ability to plan ahead your weekly schedule - energy to study new boss encounters beforehand, use often a lot of time to practice them and will to help others if they struggle - skill to play your class and to look for information to become better - activity on and off the raids - ability to receive and process feedback - understanding that we're never good enough and that there's always something to improve What can you expect from us - 3 official raids per week (tue, thu, sun) 1845-2300 server time - alt raids on off days, but no alt requirements or splitruns - progress through the mythic 20-man raid content - professional attitude towards raiding and guild management - joyful and inspiring atmosphere and spirit on and off the raids - guild where you can easily find your own way to contribute to the shared goals - experienced leadership - well organised and administrated guild - mature and friendly guild mates - average age 20+ How to contact us? Guild master: Holylemon Officers: Noxdruid, Pushba, Thealm and Jerkix Website: colour-stormreaver.com Battle tag: Holylemon#2189, Diksi#2432 and vk8#2769Nóxiuz44 2h
2h [A] Weekend Raiding Fri+Sat 20:00-24:00 ToS 5/9 Mythic Friday Marines is a raiding Team and Guild, raiding Heroic and Mythic content 2 days per week: Friday and Saturday 20:00-24:00, with optional raids also on Wednesday (non-progression content for Mains and Alts for AP and fun). Recruitment status (updated: 15 Oct 2017): =================== - 1 healer (ideally Druid / Shaman / Paladin) - 1 dps, most classes possible (especially ranged, but all welcommed) More info or apply at : http://fridaymarines.guildlaunch.com or just add Shandril#2428 (Shandril) or Mak#2170 (Mickella) for a in-game chat about raiding with us. :) Some selected info about the team follows. We are in between semi hard core and casual raiding, however many members are ex-hard core raiders who do not have that much time any more as before, or are alts of current hard-core raiders who seek even more fun in raids on their primary alt. Team was created on 2nd November 2012, and for initial 4 years was a cross-guilds team, however, with the changes Blizzard made in Legion to Master Looter UI, a Friday Marines guild has been created with aim to have 80%+ team members in guild, yet still to maintain original spirit of cross-guilds team for those ppl who for valid reasons can't leave their guilds. By default new members are expected to join FM guild, unless otherwise agreed with Officer. REQUIREMENTS / EXPECTATIONS FOR ALL RAIDING MEMBERS AND TRIAL RULES 1. Attend all raids on weekly basis, unless some rl unexpected pops up - if you have a permanent conflict with one of the raiding days, better not join the team, as we do expect participation and dedication to the Team :) In terms of specific attendance requirement it is 80%, so allows for 3 missed raidsd per 2 months. 2. Prioritize Weapon artifacts activities, as it has big impact on progression, especially at the expansion beginning. For new members it is expected to be up to speed with AK, and 52 ranks (concordance) with commitment to push it up further. 3. Have all the best consumables (food, runes) always ready and used during progression raids. Flasks are provided. Gear fully enchanted with BiS enchants. We try hard to keep our raids nice and calm. Occasionally, on some progression fights, we may fail to maintain this, but that's rare. We all make the effort to keep the atmosphere in raids relaxing rather than stressfull, while still reasonably pushing for progress. - Contribute to this approach! :) In terms of trial rules, it is pritty simple: what matter for the decission is: (1) attendance - if you can't make most or all raids it makes really no sense to join the team, as the trial will be failed for sure; (2) game play skills - which means ability to execute tactics precisely and consistently plus knowledge of the class demonstrated by good dps or hps output for damage dealers or healers (it is required for new team members to be able to reach 50% Ranking at Warcraft Logs in your gear bracket for most of the fights, and we admire those able to go 80% and above); (3) personality fit for the team - we are a bunch of old timers, mature people, with families and jobs, we treat WoW as great way to relax after a had week at work or Uni, so we tolerate no shouting, fingerpointing, or drama - if you kind of emo person, easy to upset or annoy by whatever reasons, you will not fit well, and best is to stay away, however, if you warm and kind in your heart, tolerant for unintended mistakes sometimes, you certainly will find Friday Marines a nice group to raid with. Thanks for reading and see you in raids! :)Shandril46 2h
3h HC Raids, fun, friends, social – you can have it all The Forgotten Few is a social casual Alliance guild on the Arathor PVE EU server. Some key points: Raiding • We have a casual but competent raid team who have cleared ToS HC. We want to feel that we have done some serious raiding but without the stress and constraints of Mythic difficulty. We prefer a more relaxed environment without a raid team set in stone where members can have the possibility to change character or roles if they want [after discussing it with the raid leader]. Throughout a tier we often continue to clear normal as well for members who don’t want to commit to more. • Raiding set up: Goal: Clear Heroic each tier in our own comfortable pace. Times: Generally 21:00 - 23:30 server, but flexible on ending from 23:00 depending on time and people Thursday - For everyone in the guild above a set minimum iLvL. Sunday (Optional) - For everyone and alts. Early in the tier used for Normal, but towards the end also HC. Content depends on who shows up Tuesday - Progress night for the members of the raid team. This last raid of the week is progress night, this is generally for raiders who're comfortable with the mechanics , there is also a pretty minimal dps requirement here to avoid hitting walls. • We are inclusive and not very strict, but when we progress we are organized and expect people to listen to tactics and do their best. • We are not driven by Artifact level, maximum deeps, but we are still aware and interested in improving our characters – we have many who can help with whatever your focus is in the game. • We use personal loot and share out anything we don’t need Social • We have occasional Social Events – level one runs, old raids for achievements, quiz nights, mogging competitions – that sort of thing. We like to get the non-raiders among us involved in stuff too. • We have people who talk in guild chat! If you want one, you will get a hello and warm welcome. If you want to keep yourself to yourself, that is fine too! • We have helpful, friendly folks who understand also that sometimes all you want to do is fish and chill but will still laugh with you when you get something silly fished up Dungeons • We often run Mythic dungeons and rather than having a ‘set team’ we are inclusive and switch about, including anyone who wants to give it a go at whatever level they feel comfortable with. There’s normally people who will join if you shout out :) • Periodically, we make some levelling groups for a team of 5 to try out new classes, roles and races - we then have some fun running through dungeons while laughing, reminiscing and normally with much hilarity :) What are we really like? • It’s all about the atmosphere really - we are a relatively small guild by design as we feel it’s more important to make friends and enjoy the game than being a guild full of strangers • We do “relaxed” quite well and throw in enough “organised” that we can clear what we want without any shouting, finger pointing or other silliness • We remember it’s a GAME, that people PAY to play – it’s not another job and we don’t need drama, hassle, aggro. • We tend to attract a nice mix of ex-hardcore raiders and new or inexperienced players. If you like the sound of this, have a look at our website www.forgotten-few.enjin.com, or maybe add one of us to battlenet (Seph#2233, Starbuck#21735, Play182#2564) and have a chat, make an alt and ask someone in the guild for an officer to talk to. We won’t bite – well not hard…. The website is a little dated since all the hip folks seem to be using discord these days, which we do too, but the website still has some decent information about us and most importantly our application form! Yes, we are old school – we like to know a bit about you so we can get a feel for if you would find our home somewhere you could also call home. Currently we would really love some dps classes, but all are welcome - we will see how we can fit you in :)Sèph7 3h
3h Returning player looking for a new home Hi all I'm a Druid Tank ilvl 877 I am a returning player to WoW after several years away, just missed the social and group gameplay, now looking for a causal guild or a causal spot in a guild. I stopped playing mid way through Cataclysm (so quite a while), up until then I was playing quite regularly but not crazy serious about raiding, but I did enjoy raiding when I could. I have been playing now for the last month or two on Legion and I have really enjoyed playing again. I've done all the latest 5 man dungeons, and a few raids which where great fun even for PUG's... So really what I'm looking for is a causal spot in a guild, but I do enjoy all aspects of the game.Nerb1 3h
4h {A} Alonsus - Frequency - Looking for DPS Frequency is a raiding guild on the Eu server Alonsus, we have been together raiding consistently now since 2008. We ourselves are a mature group of adults, priding ourselves on mutual respect with players from all over the Eu and different backgrounds and can offer a relaxed and friendly environment for Both our raiders and Social players. Our main focus is Raiding high end mythic content, while enjoying all other aspects of the game. We are always looking for keen & experienced raiders with the ability to fit well into a team and come prepared for each raid, as in class knowledge & boss mechanics as well as being a reliable team player. We want to see you giving 100% to your class and your team while having a shared interest in high level progression. These are important qualities we look for in our raiders as we plan to push progress as hard as we can in Legion Our website for More Info & getting to know us better - https://frequencyalonsus.wixsite.com/warcraft We are currently Recruiting - Tank - This role is considered at this time Ranged - All classes at this this time are being considered Melee Dps - All classes at this time are being considered Raiding: 20.00 - 23.00 ST Wed-Thur-Mondays  Current progress: 9/9 H TOS 1/9 M Gm/officers - Toobashed, Popejon, Cheeki, Missloo. Michelle#2280 is my personal Battlenet if you fancy a chat :DCheeki158 4h
4h [A][Argent Dawn] Albion is looking to get started! Albion is a pretty new guild, just starting out. We would like to expand our ranks and start casual and possibly more serious raiding in the future. At the moment we plan runs through older Legion raids to help some people learn to play their class and tactics as well as bond together as a team. We are pretty new to raiding and mythic dungeons although we have some experienced players. We run mythic dungeons often together at random. I'm sure once we get more members things like this will become more organized. Some quick info to get you started: Server: Argent Dawn-EU Language: English please! Current raiding times: Tuesdays 19:00 - 22:00 server time (This will probably change as we get more members!) A guild Discord channel is also available for our members! At the moment we are looking for pretty much everyone, new or old. Our goal is to grow and learn together! Our guild is composed of chill, laid back people with no drama. All we ask is that you also be one of these people. We also have several events planned for the future, including giveaways! With time these should become more frequent. If you are interested, you can contact me, Fyrux (punchfire#2303), Lauma(Sandriis#21839), or any member of the guild to help you get invited. See you around!Fyrux0 4h
5h Blood DK LF Mythic-raiding guild for top 1000 Antorus Looking for a semi-hardcore guild to raid with in Antorus. Your guild must have around the same rank this or previous tier and plans to stay at similar rank or higher in Antorus. I was guardian druid in top 1k guild in NH but have not raided mythic content this tier due to certain issues which prevented me from committing to regular raids. I wish to raid as blood dk in Antorus and will possibly start on my offspec once I acquire most of the legendaries for my main spec. I'm available to raid 3+1 days a week on almost all days and times. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22412865/11#difficulty=5&class=Druid&spec=Guardian&metric=dps NH LOGS https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/26681887/13#metric=dps HEROIC TOS LOGS https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/kazzak/Yaoiboi WOWPROGESS Add me on bnet hughmangus#2191 for further discussionYaoiboi4 5h
5h Healer LFG Hey all I am an experienced and commited raider looking for a new raid team. Current team has recently disbanded as we did not get enough players for mythic. Would prefer to players healer (pally or priest) but happy to fill a vacant spot. Ivl currently 936. Ideally would like 2 nights raiding a week, starting about 21:00 server. I am in my 30s so mature guild would be great. Let me know if you are lookingTaurt6 5h
5h [H]<Victus> 9/9M ToS recruiting Recruiting for ToS farm and T21 Healer: Resto Druid Dps: Hunter, Warr, DK Willing to check any exceptional Dps Add Razier#2960 if interested About us: Victus is an international PVE guild. A old guild on Shattered Hand with a lot of history. Guild creation 15-10-2010. Before that we were Alliance. What we offer: • Good mix between Fun, Atmosphere, Progress. • Excellent Progression and a strict 3 day schedule (Yes we are actually a real 3 day guild!). • Loot Council system. • We require 1 geared alt for split runs. What we are looking for in applicants: • Due to our small roster we are looking for experienced and dependable players high raid attendance (95%+). • The ability to play ALL of your specs depending on what is best, for example; Arcane/Frost/Fire. • We are looking for people who learn quickly, do not repeat the same mistakes over and over. • Being able to listen and contribute to the raid is essential, as such a decent grasp of English is also necessary. • You are required to have access to TS3, with a microphone and be able to use it. Raid times: We raid 3 times a week (Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:00 game time, you will never be asked to raid an extra day. Note: Every Saturday from 19.00 we run an alt run if interested. We will always pick the most suitable raid line-up for specific bosses if you can't handle sitting out now and then because your class isn't ideal please do not apply. If you have any questions feel free to contact Razier#2960 in-game.Xenaké26 5h
5h <Pariah> 3/9M recruiting healer asap Server:Moonglade/Sha'tar/Steamwheedle Faction: @EU Horde Pariah. You know what it means? It means someone who is rejected by others, but in our guild you might not be at the top of your game, you might be a try-hard, you might be a social, you might even be a genderless Apache Helicopter. As long as you're all about progress and having a good time, you are more than welcomed and I promise, you will find your place in Pariah very quickly. Our guild is focused on progressing fast. We are preparing for the new raid (Antorus) to progress mythic and to get a high ranking place on our realm. At the moment we have a core team of raiders which we are looking to expand with ranged DPS, but we will consider all classes so don't be afraid to ask us even if you are not ranged. Want to join but you are from other realm and afraid of transfering? No problem mate, we can always take you on a trial raid and you can decide if you like raiding with us or not. Now we are 3/9 Mythic ToS. So summarizing we are bunch of friends who left their guilds to play together and make better progress we love funny memes and lots of laughs, but when it comes to progress we are as focussed as we can be, so you are going to find everything among us. We are also pushing high keys in free time because it's another chance to get decent gear. And a last bit of information - if you are not geared enough(920ilvl-) but have potential and skill to play your class we will help you to get decent gear so don't be worried about it. Our raid schedule is : Monday 20:00-23:00ST(hard progress) Thursday 20:00-23:00ST(hard progress) Saturday 20:00-23:00(Chillin run normal or some older content) For contact please add on battlenet: JamesTear#2914 - Yondu#2335 - CardiffCow#2518 - Brent1996#2750Yond12 5h
5h Experience raider looking for a new challange Hi all For the last few expansions i have been a raider leader for a casual group, i have become tired as other players are not as commited as i would like. Therefore I am looking for a new group where i can just be one of the team. I am looking for a stable group that aims mythic kills. I am in my 30s from the Uk, so a mature guild is preferable.m Experience this expansion Em 5/7M NH. 4/9M TOS 9/9 hc - not enough to even try mythic Role This expansion i have been a pally or priest healer. But willing to go dps, esp on my hunter. I believe i am a smaller and commited raider that have much to offer, and just looking for similar minded players. Schedule Any day apart from friday and saturday. Starting from around 8:30 or 9:00pm. Server/faction Happy to move server. Would prefer to stay horde but for right group would go alliance. Someone we need to direct me to auction house though... Cheers Sewoh#2374Peplin10 5h
6h [A] Murloc Death Squad 8/9 Mythic ToS on the Maelstrom For details, please see our website: http://www.murlocdeathsquad.eu/ Murloc Death Squad raided as Challenged on the Maelstrom up to and including the end of Mythic Nighthold. We reformed as a new guild in order to get back into faster raid progress in the Tomb of Sargeras. We are always on the lookout for effective, reliable raiders who can compete with our current roster. Our current priority targets include: DPS (Rogue, Warlock and another). Effective and reliable tank (Warrior, Monk, Druid). All exceptional players considered. We raid on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Mondays 20:00-00:00. We expect raiders to carry sufficient stocks of flasks, DPS potions, augment runes (which are not used unless needed) and personal food. We do provide Vantus runes and feasts (though if you die and most people didn't then we won't put a new feast down). We are a good natured group of players but very far from being politically correct. If you are easily offended then we may not be the place for you. That being said, the guild atmosphere is very nice and toxic behaviour is not tolerated. We run a loot council for the distribution of loot, expect everyone to have your artefact weapon at a suitable level for Tomb of Sargeras, and to complete a high enough Mythic+ dungeon each week to get the best item level from the weekly cache. We offer Discord interviews for people who prefer not to fill out application forms. For further details please contact an officer: Thete Thete#2661 Scitt Scitt#2592 Winni Paul#2911Thete19 6h
6h [A][EU][Saurfang]<Saligia>6/9M Recruiting This is a semi-hardcore guild built up by old raiding buddies, new friends and similar thinking individuals. We take raiding as serious as we need to, but we also understand real life issues happen, work commitments, family, friends etc. all this takes priority over the game, which we all get and help each other if and when we can. All we ask is that you let us know if you have any issues beforehand so we are fully prepared for any outcome - everyone's time is equally important. We simply want to progress at a reasonable rate for the times we raid and for that to happen we need to recruit more people to fill our core roster. Our raiding nights and times are below: - Wednesday: 21:00-00:00 (Server Time) - Sunday 21:00-00:00 (Server Time) We also raid an optional/farm night: - Thursday: 21:00-00:00 (Server Time) We are primarily looking for a Shadow Priest, Warlock, a Rogue and a healer (Paladin/Priest/Monk/Druid) If any of this applies to you and/or you wish to know more please message me in game: , MrScottish#2400. Alternatively you can apply on our website http://saligia.guildlaunch.com/Braveheart3 6h
6h [Horde] Phobia-Laughingskull is looking for raiders Phobia is recruiting DPS for our Antorus raiding team. We're a relaxed team of experienced players on Laughing Skull trying to rebuild our raid team after a few people have had to give up the game. If you're interested in a chilled out raid experience, drop me a whisper (Malafice#2866) or apply at: http://phobia-laughingskull.enjin.com/Raxisz0 6h
6h (Alliance) Want to raid 2x a week with good progress? Alliance Side Recruiting for EXILES on Emerald Dream-Terenas Mythic Raiding Guild currently 4/9M. No scary application process, and the most chilled out raid environment you could imagine. Guild language is English, with a good mix of EU nations represented. Chilled - meaning you won't get yelled at if you mess up. Focused - meaning when the pull timer goes up, the chat subsides and the boss falls over. Friendly - you won't lose a raiding spot, just because you have a life. Relaxed - currently 2x nights a week, with a possibility of 3x when the new raid opens. Consistent - if we don't have enough numbers for Mythic - we will clear heroic. If we've already cleared HC, then OMG, you can have a night off - or run M+ or go pew pew in Overwatch. Notcrazy- the Guild Master is not an insane control freak that will insist on GPS tagging you IRL, will not track your movements on WoWProgress, and also doesn't mind if you have alts in other guilds, or other friends that you play with. Realistic - we have realistic expectations of you, and you should a) want to raid, b) be reliable c) know your class/spec d) show up prepared. Generous - Feasts and flasks are provided and if you need help with enchants and gems, there's usually someone who has mats. Easy - raid times are easy on your schedule: Mon 20h30-23h30, Thurs 20h30-23h00 in-game-time (EU). All classes and specs currently welcome, trials last a month, and if you aren't cut out for mythic, then guess what? You can stay and be social, or come along to normal and heroic. Please add Zpike#2858 or whisper any member of the guild if you're on ED-Terenas by typing "/who exiles" - and they can point you in the direction of an officer who can invite you.Artenesse0 6h
6h [A] Heresy <Hyperion Division> - Ravencrest Hello citizens of Azeroth! Heresy guild is filling spots for our Hyperion Division. Hyperion Division is Mythic+ and HC team filled with odd bunch of ppl, we don't recruit for bench so near 100% attendance required. Currently we are on 1 day farm doing HC clear on Sunday and doing Mythic+ remainder of week. Expanding roster for Mythic raiding so we actually have something to do after clear on Sunday and atm free day on Monday. Also we always have open spots for people that want to hang out and chill as socials in guild. What do we need: Recruitment for Hyperion Division is open, if you are interested you really need to be special snowflake to join us and directly talk to either Lyth or Linnella in game. (@Nyx#2709 or @Quantin#2485). What we are looking for: We are looking for people with tight schedules that still have spark for raiding and progressing further but maintaining it to maximum 2 days a week. People that are prepared to take criticism and learn quickly from their mistakes. People that have an ambition and willingness to learn and raid atleast 2 days a week. Schedule: Hyperion Division; Sun: 20:00 - 00:00 ST Mon: 21:00 - 00:00 ST More info: We use Discord as our raid tool so having proper mic and headphones is must. Loot is distributed via Loot Council and we use RCLootCouncil for it. For further information and how to get in please feel free to contact us in-game: Just search Heresy and poke any of members to point you to first officer or add us directly via Battle net @Nyx#2709 or @Quantin#2485 Or apply directly at: http://www.heresygaming.eu May the gods of RNG be with you. Lyth out.Lyth6 6h
6h Looking for 'returning players' on Silvermoon server WE HAVE MOVED SERVERS - FROM GHOSTLANDS TO SILVERMOON Are you newly returned to Wow? Do you forget everything about it? Were you a pve player who likes to enjoy the game without any 'requirements' of guilds? Do you like dungeons? If you answered yes to at least two of those questions then 'Only Fools With Horses' wants to hear from you... Currently we are a group of a few friends who decided to come back to wow after maybe 3 or 4 years away. We are a mature lot (all over 40 as it happens) and would like to hear from like minded people who want to just 'enjoy' the game. We want to do the dungeons, all of them... In time. We want to have a friendly no stress guild where participation is 100% voluntary. We want above all to make new friends. None of us are power players. Hell we manage to die in the easy dungeons but we always have fun doing it! (and we always complete them too... It just takes us a while in our dotage). None of us play every day. (we have other stuff to do) None of us want powerlevelling!!! EVER! None of us care if we die... over and over and over. This is a game to us, a game that we have all enjoyed over the years. We all have max level characters (well max way back when) on OTHER SERVERS... We chose Silvermoon at random so we could 'start over' I'm posting this on 6th September. (re-edited on 15th) When we get some more players we will start a 'progression' of sorts, where we will do all the dungeons... In order!! (yeah really!!! lol). So if you missed any (or simply forgot every inch of every one of them like us) and want to complete your achievements or you simply want to come and be social, then our guild will become a great place to be. Don't be shy just because we are small at the moment.. Small is often great! (at least thats what the wife reassures me) PLEASE THOUGH... No kids who want everything given to them... No power players who want to get to max level as quickly as possible and then lose interest. No dungeon 'rushers' (we want to take our time - for many in our guild it may be their first!) And above all... No asshats! That is all.. Please contact Arteruk or my recent alts Artinic or the good lady wife (Moggana) and we will set you up with an invite. Or feel free to post here and I'll get in contact with you. Lets have some fun returning, and re-playing WoW. GUILD: ONLY FOOLS WITH HORSES SERVER: SILVERMOON GUILD TYPE: PVE, CASUAL, SOCIAL, DUNGEONS. (No raiding, although this 'may' change in time) GUILD REQUIREMENTS: NONE - EVER (unless we raid - then I crack the whip! :P) P.S. We are an ALLIANCE guild ArtArterus37 6h
6h Group LF guild Hi Paladin (Ret): ilvl 935 , 1/9M Death knight (Frost): 934 , 9/9HC Monk (Mistweaver): 939 , 9/9HC We're a group of 3 looking for a guild what raids 2 times a week preferably a weekday and Sunday around 20:00 Server-time. We're all from the UK and work full time, so are definitely more active in the evenings, but weekends are mostly free. Last but not least - we are happy to move servers and even change factions for the right guild/group. Contact Jookem#2391 for a chat if you require more info.Jookem6 6h
6h [H] Va Va Voom 1/3M Mythic Raiding + Other Games! Bored of your guild? Want to play with your friends in the same guild? Or looking to make new friends on WoW and other games? <Va Va Voom> An evening guild that will be focused on PvE progression in 7.3. The goal is to clear Mythic content with each new raid tier, and progress at a relaxed but steady pace of 2 nights a week with a possibility for an optional extra day on Tue on a rare occasion that is not compulsory and won't be often. We will be a group that believes in a fun and friendly atmosphere, not only looking for raiders but people to enjoy talking to in discord and generally playing this game and other games with, on we often play other games such as PUBG, Overwatch, Rocket League, R6, Guildwards, Destiny (when released), etc. Schedule Monday/Thu 21:30 - 23:30 ST Optional Tue 21:30 - 23:30 ST Recruitment DPS: Shaman: Enh/Ele Hunter Warlock Healer: Rdruid Mist Monk Contact Kryso#2275Poppabrown7 6h
6h [H]<Twilight Souls> 4/9M Weekend Raiding LF DPS About Us [TwSL] Twilight Souls are a former hardcore raiding guild who was top 500 back in the TBC-Cataclysm days. However since then real life has hit, and people now work overtime/have kids etc. so we just don’t have the time to raid on a 4-5 day schedule anymore. We aim to still be competitive and clear all Mythic content while it is relevant while only raiding on a 2 day weekend schedule. We aim to be efficient with our limited raiding time and still maintain a very competitive raiding environment. The guild is still active during the week with people regularly logging on to do mythic+, old raids and arena as they please, while we also maintain a discord server for communication out of game (or at work ;) ) We are currently looking to expand the raid team with 1-2 more strong people to complete our Mythic Raiding Roster for ToS. We are located on horde side on the Ragnaros-EU server. Recruitment At the moment we're in need of strong DPS classes who log well for their ILVL (Ele Shaman/DH/SP ideally). Higher item level is of course better but anything above 910 to start out is fine. We are looking for potential, people who log well for there ilevel who we can gear to become good mythic raiders. Old school raiders preferred, but not required! If we are not currently looking for your class do not let that discourage you, we will always consider exceptional applications from all classes! Raid Times (Server) Friday 20:30 - 00:00 Saturday 21:00-23:00 (Optional Farm raid) Sunday 20:30 – 00:00 Progression Status 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Misc Loot: Master Loot via Loot Council Voice: Discord http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Twilight+Souls Contact Apply here: http://twilight-souls.co.uk/recruitment Darkxblade#2173 Lupercal#2976Darkxblade15 6h
7h Legacy Reroll Guild @Ravencrest Horde Greetings! Growing frustrated by the AP grind? Looking for a change? Desire to try something new? Feeling nostalgic all the sudden? Then <Back In Time> Might be just what you are looking for! A few friends and I have decided to start a so called reroll 'legacy' guild - with the mindset that we'll be leveling to 60 (with no heirlooms obviously) then start raiding Vanilla content, spend about a month per tier and after we've cleared every raid per expansion we level up to next expansion. We have a strong desire for creating a tight knit community filled with banter & friendship! We are not elitists so we are very open to bringing in people who are new to the game who would like to experience old content - Basicly: Anyone is welcome! We will be raiding Wednesdays & Sundays 20:00 - 24:00 - No raid extending. Until we get to spesific expansions such as Wrath of the Lich King/ Mists of Pandaria we won't allow Death Knight's or Monks. To make Vanilla/TBC content a bit harder than it is currently we'll hopefully be running a 10-15 man roster to make it as real as we can, considering a 40man team in a 40man raid will just faceroll the raids. Server: Ravencrest Faction: Horde Start date: 16/10 - 2017, however lvling needs to be done so raiding won't start on first week obviously. If you are interested and decide that this is something you'd like to participate in then please don't hesitate to contact an officer on discord; Lalochezia#9183 Edolwa#3640 Beeq01#7532Lalochezia18 7h
7h Cerebral 8/9M ToS Guild. About Us Cerebral has been a successful raiding guild since TBC with a core membership that has been together for many years. We are generally a bunch of extremely friendly and helpful people. We have a very active Discord server with lots of banter outside Wow. We always do Alt runs during the weekend and ppl are always on to do M+. If you're interested in joining you're welcome to hop in and have a chat and get to know the guild. If you have an elitist attiude then we ain't the Guild for you. if your interested in joining Find the contact information at the end of this post for more information. Current Progress. Emerald Nightmare 7/7M Trial of Valor 3/3M Nighthold 10/10M Tomb of Sargeras 8/9M Raiding Schedule Wed 19:30 - 23:30 Sun 19:30 - 23:30 Mon 19:30 - 23:30 We will drop to 1-2 nights per week on farm. We also run optional alt runs on a regular basis. We will also do split runs at the start of each tier for around 3,4 weeks so we appreciate if you have a decent alt. Requirements - You must know and understand your class as well as being equipped appropriately for mythic progress. - Before applying we Expect you to be uptodate with your Artifact weapon and be atleast 6/9M + 930+ ilvl Equipped also if you apply with less than 6/9M we will instant decline it do bear in mind we are a Mythic level progression guild. - Weakaura's and Discord are a must. - We also expect you to have an alt if possible as uptodate as possible as we always do split runs at the start of each tier. If you dont have an uptodate alt we always do alt runs during the weekend so if u fancy playing an alt gearing it up during those runs can help you. - You need to be able to familiarise yourself with raid encounters quickly and efficiently, as well as be able to understand instruction well and adapt quickly to changing situations. - With the advent of Legion, doing content outside raids is also required. You need to ensure you are keeping up with your artifact weapon and research, as well as doing your weekly M+ 10 for gear upgrades. - You must provide the majority of your own supplies for raids. The guild will help out here-and-there with consumables but you must be ready to bring potions, flasks, food and runes as required for any encounter. How to apply https://goo.gl/36xknk and any further questions you have you can add 1 of our officers below. Do not bother applying without logs. Exceptional geared and skilled players considered regardless of our recruitment status to help us continue our success and future in Legion. By exceptional we mean really good overall logs. Primary recruitment contact (Main Recruitment Officers) DaveHunt#21165 Other contacts Celestraza - Kittycatus#2509 Driizy - Driizy#2102Ikskwizit117 7h
8h Synarchy 6/9 M recruiting. We are Synarchy on Silvermoon, ally. We are 6/9 Mythic at moment. We are raiding 3 days a week, mon,thu,wed 19.15-22.45 server time.We are trying to progress as far as we can in current tier( tos) and we focus on Antorus for cutting edge. We have done guild runs on PTR, and we have already cleared all the bosses on normal difficulty (scaled to 915 ilvl). We are looking for decent dps and 1 healer to complete our team. If you are interested and want to find out more about us, u can visit our site http://synarchy.enjin.com or add Ashura#21388. Thank you.Lawbringeer0 8h
8h [A] Affinity-Runetotem <9/9 HC> 2 nights/week “Affinity” is an Alliance guild on the server cluster Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem. We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30 to 23:30 server time with the goal of achieving the most we can with the time we have. We're a home for different types of players with a wide variety of playstyles. The members of the raid team have a long history of high end raiding and we’re looking to continue that with players who share our goals and mindset. We are fully committed as a team and a guild to return to mythic raiding with a solid foundation of players who enjoy playing and progressing together. Currently we clear heroic Tomb of Sargeras in one raid night and clear normal on the other. We also regularly do mythic plus together. What can you expect from us? ... What do we expect from you? ... Recruitment ... You can read more about our guild on our website affinity.enjin.com or contact one of our officers for more information: Storm (Storm#22774) Sarah (Luminea#2664) Ren (Renix#2798) Jenn (Nili#2893)Vignette39 8h
9h [H-Tarren Mill] One Step Closer - Fresh Mythic Guild <One Step Closer> is a reformed progress oriented guild looking for skilled raiders for our Mythic team. Our objective at the moment is forming a strong and competitive Mythic team so we can push progress in the upcoming raids and reach competitive ranks. Cores of the guild are reliable and experienced veteran players always looking for new challenges. Raid Times Wednesday: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST Sunday: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST Monday: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST Tuesday: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST (optional) What we can offer: - Serious raiding environment - Steady progress - Fun people who you can interact with in a laid back atmosphere in and outside of raid - Fair looting system and leadership Previous progress: EN 7/7M ToV 2/3 M while current What we are looking for: - All classes and specs - Players willing to learn and progress Voice communication: Discord Loot distribution: Loot council Contact: Ilynthea#2566, Tobivel#2135, Hathra#2950, Glavca#2567 Hope to see you around!Terrorkkar4 9h
9h 935 Sub Rogue LF Trial Hi, I'm currently a casual player looking to raid more seriously for the first time in my World of Warcraft career, i'm dedicated to my class and have played all 3 specs since late Cataclysm. I have an eagerness to learn new mechanics and take responsibility and also fit into an already functioning team. I would like to take a moment and be honest that i have little mythic raiding experience only heroic. The best way to contact me would be either whisper in game or leave a message here thanks for reading my thread.Shadowfeint9 9h
10h Returning to the game As the title says i've been absent for some time. Been around the game since vanilla, cleared everything(Some server firsts, mostly in a #10 server guild) up until the end of Cata. I've seen the fights from all perspectives (Mage, Rogue, Warlock, Protadin, Rsham and now Hpala) Most of the time i spent beeing either a GM or a CL/RL. After that its been more sporadic raiding, as IRL duties has caught up with me. But now it's time to raid again.. preferably after 20.00 and ending before 23.00. Contact me at bernhoft#2207 for a chat.Phatjoè3 10h
11h World's Best Druid Guild LF Druids. [A] The world's oldest all druid guild "Druids of the Beast" is looking for more druids in legion to join our ranks! Currently looking for healers in our raid team! We have room for both socials and raiders. But are currently looking for excellent dps for our raiding team! We cleared all content on Normal/Heroic while Current in WoD, and we will continue to be a flex sized, Heroic focused raiding group in Legion. For more than 11 years we've been roaming Azeroth as fluffy druids. What we do: We have fun! We do fun events, mini-games and competitions! We raid 2-3 nights a week, with room for both casual and more progressive players. We do loads of only-druid stuff! We have an external guild chatAbout 90% of our guild members, have either rerolled, boosted or transferred to join us, so the majority of our members play druid as their main characters! So expect an active guild, with tons of fun, an active chat and a laid back attitude! We have NO rules for raid attendance. We're flexible. If you need to go early, that's absolutely fine!If this sound interesting to you! Don't hesitate to apply on www.druidsofthebeast.com Progress: Nighthold+Heroic 10/10 EN Normal+Heroic: 7/7 TOV: Normal+Heroic 3/3 ToS 9/9 Normal 6/9 HeroicMonsterbaby50 11h
11h [A]Original - Shadowsong 5/9 M ToS - LF DPS and healer Are you looking for a long lasting and standing guild? Then may we present – Original Why should I join Original? Stability & Progress - Original has been going since 2005 in Classic WoW, consistent raiding content at the cutting edge, week-in and week-out. Over 10 years we've progressed through Classic, TBC, Wrath, Cataclysm, MoP, WoD and now Legion. Unlike other Guilds we didn't cut our roster in Cataclysm and MoP - Clearing all Heroic content, leaving us going strong for Mythic Raiding for WoD and now Legion. What are you raid times? We raid on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Invites start (Server time) at 19.45. Raid starts at 20.00, finish at 23.00. What classes are you looking for? Tank: Open Melee: Open Ranged DPS: Open Healer: Open (with exception for HPriest and Rshaman) We will accept applications for all roles and specs, and each is judged on an individual basis. Do you do cross-realm tryouts? Any applicant must be able to come in and do a job on Mythic progression bosses. But first we will happily trial you in a heroic xrealm raid (Obviously only if you are alliance), gives us both a feel of each other. But for obvious reasons, Mythic raiding you will need to be on server. What is your progress? Currently sitting at 5/9 M ToS and 9/9 HC ToS Previous raids this expantion, 7/7 Mythic Nightmare - 3/3HC ToV -7/10 Mythic NH. We was 13/13 Mythic in HFC well before the pre-patch (enough to get most people mounts). How do I apply? If you've got any more questions talk to one of our officers via BattleNet GM: Narayan (blu#2850) Officers: Nkechi (yóni#2742) Tipton (tipton#1663) Luckyoné (luckyme#2674) Application and links to logs and raid progress: http://original-guild.net/ Or find us on Discord: https://discord.gg/AkjftfN What about the social side of the guild? We've been around since release, Original has always been the most respected guild on Shadowsong. Known to be fair and friendly, whilst being competitive, our members are well respected in the community. A unique aspect of Original is the togetherness. We have an annual meet at our GM's house during the summer in sunny Surrey (UK) for up to a week, where all are welcome. Old, retired and new members all get together and have some fun. This shows how strong this guild is. People just never want to leave! We also have more social raids for friends, family, retired members and Alts. These take place on Saturday with a more relaxed have fun raid clearing normal ToS and Tuesday more progressing focused though heroic ToS.Luckyoné64 11h
11h (A)<Mighty Pintos> 9/9H LF players to start Mythic <Mighty Pintos> are a 9/9H, newly formed guild, with the intention to progress through heroic and wish to start Mythic raiding in Antorus. We are a friendly semi-casual progress raid guild, doing HC two/three times a week. We do m+ and farm runs of raids to gear people up who haven’t quite gotten the best gear yet and to evaluate your skill. To get in our core raid group, you need to know how to play your class and be prepared for the raid at hand, which means no getting carried through harder content. On our off times we do m+, older raids, achievement farming, pvp, anything that we just feel like doing at the time. We have a few very active members, so you will almost never be alone online. We are currently looking for a dedicated tank, a h-pala healer, 1 other healer, and range dps. We will always also consider players that do not fit these roles. Current raiding schedule (server time): Wednesday: 19:30 - 22:00 Optional raid Thursday: 19:30 - 22:00 Saturday: 19:30 - 22:00 We use Discord for voice communication. If you are interested, feel free to contact one of the guild officers on discord (https://discord.gg/kHUapFq).Bolyin5 11h
11h [A] <thx> (Ravencrest) 5/9M - Recruiting for Antorus Note: Looking for a variety of classes! <thx> was founded back in 2012 by a tight group of friends who raided together throughout T12 to T15 achieving respectful rankings in the process, most notably World 80th Elegon HC on Ravencrest. We've decided to reform on Ravencrest after a few of us raided together on Defias Brotherhood in Animosity for the last few years, bringing over half of Animosity with us. We're a semi-hardcore guild raiding 3 times a week, but we're still aiming to maintain a good realm rank. Summary of recent history (As Animosity): Warlords of Draenor: T17 - Imperator Mar'gok - World 1103 / EU 599 T17 - Blackhand - World 594 / EU 300 T18 - Archimonde - World 750 / EU 414 Legion: T19 - Xavius - World 553 / EU 350 T19 - Helya - World 1037 / EU 685 T19 - Spellblade Aluriel (Latest NH kill) - World 754 / EU 453 Please note, since we've just moved over to Ravencrest from Defias Brotherhood, we will be having a period of down-time where we're recruiting members to fill the raid team for Mythic - we don't believe this will take too long as we're already generating a lot of interest. If you want to join us, be aware that you may not be raiding for a couple of weeks until the roster is finalised. As a guild, our aim is simple: to clear Mythic modes prior to nerfs whilst raiding in a ‘fun’ environment. We like to keep a relatively small roster as we don’t like benching people, so naturally, high attendance is paramount. For more information, please contact one of the Officers for a chat on our Discord or on Bnet - a written application is not required at this stage. (Discord & Bnet tags are at the bottom of this post) Recruitment We will always consider somebody regardless of their class and/or spec! In order to give you a higher chance of approval, you should meet the following requirements: - have relevant raiding experience - able to maintain 100% attendance - competent in the class/role you play - have a working microphone alongside Discord Healers: ANY (Needing 3-4) DPS: Death Knight x1 Demon Hunter x1 Warrior x1 Rogue x2 Mage x2 Boomkin x1 Priest x1 Elemental Shaman x1 When do you raid? Monday, Wednesday and Thursday We raid from 19:30 until 23:00 ST during progression During progression, these hours/days may be extended where possible in order to achieve a kill where necessary, depending on whether or not the majority of the raid can attend. Who can I contact? Battle Tag: Dathran (Michael#23334) Merkzs (Merke#2379) Teelor (Shaun#2102) Discord: Dathran (Dathran#2016) Merkzs (Merke#4957) Teelor (Teelor#4882) Alternatively, visit our website for more information - https://thxwow.net/ Dathran2 11h
12h [H]Praetor-Tarren Mill 3/9M casual guild recruiting Praetor' philosophy sets itself apart from other raiding guilds by creating a mature and relaxed atmosphere. Moral is high by successes in raid instances, drama is low by treating each other with respect. Praetor sets high standards - we have a firm sense of justice when it comes to ninjaing, spamming or arguments by the members, we feel that our members represent the guild and will act when these problems occur. The guild has been transfered from Kilrogg in order to find more players for further success at the future. 3/9 mythic is our current progression. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/kilrogg/Presence https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/tarren-mill/Praetor We are looking for healers and a few dps to help us at the rest of Tomb of Sargeras Mythic but we prioritize mostly for quick progression when Antorus comes out. Exceptional applications will always be progressed for melee dps and get a chance of joining regardless of recruitment status. Raiding days are Wednesday-Thursday-Monday 20:00-23:00 CET We are also doing Social-Alt Raids at Tuesday for the low gear players if you are interesting on joining us don't hesitate to apply to our officers by in game whisper or on battle.net: Guildmaster: Sänguinius - Tushan#2315 Paikos - akalyptos#2214Paikos0 12h
13h [A] [Hellscream] 9/9H 3/9M Zerglings Recruiting. We Need YOU!! Recruitment is currently open and we are especially looking for DPS, although all applications will be taken into consideration as many of our players have multiple spec's / chars. If you are a returning player who has raided before in the past we can help you gear all we ask for is commitment from you to turn upto the raids, so please bare this in mind. Who are Zerglings? Zerglings is a semi-hardcore Alliance raiding guild on Aggramar/Hellscream server. We’re made up of experienced raiders with many of us having raided to a high standard since Vanilla. What is the aim of Zerglings? We aim to raid to the best of our capabilities within the time we have to raid. We want to spend our raiding time as efficiently as possible, working on the hardest raid bosses possible. What do we expect from our raiders? We look for players who are interested in self-improvement, strive to be the best and actively work in and outside of raids to achieve that. We expect our raiders to communicate clearly, effectively and productively (either over voice comms or in chat) to help us coordinate encounters and overcome challenges. We expect our raiders to be proactive, point out issues without being asked and speak up when there are uncertainties. Raiders must be mature and able to handle any criticism directed their way constructively, own up to their mistakes and analyze them instead of making excuses. We want our raiders to be able to work together and prioritise the betterment of the guild over personal interests. Our raiders must know their class and spec to the point that they can play their spec highly competitively. You must be aware on how to play your main spec (and off-specs, if necessary) optimally, maximizing your performance accordingly for a mythic raiding standard. Basic preparations that we expect of our raiders before raids are: obtaining general info about boss fights and specifics about your class/spec for these fights; sorting out your abilities/macros/gems/enchants/consumables as necessary. When do we raid? We require our raiders to maintain 80%+ attendance. We understand if you cannot make 100% attendance but missing raids often is disruptive to any raiding team and will be accordingly noted. Our raid times are: Wednesday: 20:00 – 23:00 Server Time Sunday: 20:00 – 23:00 Server Time Monday: 20:00 – 23:00 Server Time What can Zerglings offer you? We offer a stable, consistent and friendly raiding environment. We offer you a chance to become a part of a guild that is committed to progressing as far as possible within current raids and continuously being one of the best guilds on the server. If you are interested in joining us please contact: Ingame: Imdur-Hellscream Battle Net: majordefect#2451 Discord: MageTank#8560Imdur2 13h
13h [A] LF m+ group for high lvl keys (disc priest) Hi guys, I am looking for a decent group of a few fellow players who aim to push high m+ keys (17+++). I wouldn't mind if the group/team got more than 5 players, so that there is more often someone to play with. I am not looking for a guild, just for highly dedicated m+ teams looking for a healer. My current m+ score ist ~2000, mostly done with pugs. As you can see it's mostly from this week with tyrannical, so there's a lot of improvement :)My aim is to play high high level keys 20+ with a nice group. I got my gear mostly from raiding, my 2 day raid guild got 8/9 mythic atm, progressing at KJ. I play disc priest. DPS shadow specc also available. Feel free to respond or add me ingame ruffy#2336 https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ravencrest/RuffyyRuffyy1 13h
14h Nighthold Mythic Weekly Pug I've started to make a NH Mythic Weekly Pug on Saturdays (at 14:00 realm time) for people that still wants a chance of titanforged gear or the gul'dan mount. I made this run because my current guild is a 2 days raiding guild, they don't want to spend any hour/s in Nighthold but since I'm still using gear from there and I still want the mount, I first started my own group with premade LFG, successfully killed everything except Gul'dan. So here I am, trying to make a more successful group with reliable players that will be able to kill 10/10M within 3 hours of raiding every week. I'm looking for people that have Cutting Edge and multiple Gul'dan kills that are interested to join for every week, high attendancy will be appreciated. Now there is a few rules, 1. Since we're not using signups, we will need people to be on time at 14:00, as we wont wait for you! 2. I expect that you have 3 hours of freetime when we start, to avoid loosing time searching for replacement in middle of the raid. 3. Attendancy, If you are decent and attend to every raid you will get a garantued spot. (example: someone that joins for 1 week, not comming for 2nd and then wants to join for 3rd will not get a spot over someone that have joined for every week.) 4. No Slack, since we're having an estimated time, I dont want people to go afk between pulls, there will be 1x 15min break between the hours. 5. Angry Assignments - This addon will be used in the raid and will be required for you to have it. 6. Leaving without a notice results in you're kicked out and never invited for any more raids. We are using discord (https://discord.gg/x3hut5X) for every raid If you're interested, Add me on btag (Jokkan#21206) or PM me on Discord.Jokk2 14h