Looking for Players – PvE

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
16 Apr 2012 Looking for players — PvE forum Welcome to the "Looking for Players — PVE" Forum. This is the place to look for other players if: You are looking for a new member for your guild You want to join a guild You are looking for members for cross-realm raiding You want to join a cross-realm raid You are looking for a leveling partner or simply to find someone to quest with In order to make your search as successful as possible, we recommend you to follow these simple steps: Use the search feature at the top right of the screen before posting When creating a new thread, make sure to use an appropriate and descriptive title (e.g. "[A/H] Guild on (name of realm) looking for <Class> <Raid>" or "[A/H] <Class> Looking for cross-realm raid" or “[A/H] <Class> Looking for leveling partner”) If you are not interested in teaming up with players from other realms, please feel free to also post on your realm forum. We hope that you will succeed in finding other players to have fun with!Vaneras0 16 Apr 2012
18 Jul 2012 READ ME —> Do Not Bump Threads We appreciate you’re keen to promote awareness of your guild, but the act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. Anyone found to be bumping may have their thread deleted and be subject to a forum suspension. Important note: It is perfectly acceptable to update your threads with new information related to your recruitment, but posting just for the sake of bumping is not okay! If you are updating your recruitment thread and you make a new post in that thread to say updates have been made, please be sure to include the updated information. Simply posting “Updated” or something similar is not sufficient, and may result in a forum suspension and/or deletion of your post or thread. Why bumping in the 'Looking for Players' forums is bad: If everyone is allowed to constantly bump their threads in the 'Looking for Players' forums, it creates a continuing and ever growing need for people to keep bumping threads. The ever increasing bumping of threads will flood the forums and make it much harder for players to find guilds of interest, which in turn will make it harder for guilds to attract new recruits, because the recruitment threads are less likely to be noticed by the potential recruits. If no-one is allowed to bump, the 'Looking for Players' forums move more slowly and there is less flooding. No bumping means that it is easier for potential recruits to get an overview of the guilds recruiting, and because there is less “noise” in the form of bump/spam posts. People will also be motivated to actually spend more time on the 'Looking for Players' forums as they are not discouraged from having to trawl through a ton of bump/spam posts to find the information they are looking for.Vaneras0 18 Jul 2012
14m [H] <Rehab Inc> Casual heroic raiding 11/11HC Hello, established in 2006 on Korgall, Rehab Inc migrated to Draenor from Kor'gall at the end of WoD and is now looking for more raiders to boost our numbers in Antorus hc progression. We are a group of social players and raiders from all over Europe. We all have real life commitments (kids, work etc.), so understand that people aren't always able to make every raid. We aim to get as far through content as our schedule allows, so we do expect people to have reasonable gear, at least a vague understanding of class rotation, flasks etc. for raid days, however our primary focus is on enjoying the game and having fun! We have a mature playerbase with most people in the 25-40 age range. As such the minimum age requirement to join the guild is 18. Also note that we are primarily a heroic guild, not an aspiring mythic guild. This means that our raid goal is always to clear the current raid on heroic, not to someday move on to mythic difficulty (although we might poke our noses in old mythic raids at times for a laugh). Our raid progress in Legion is: 7/7 EN hc, 3/3 Tov hc, 10/10 Nighhold hc, 9/9 Tos hc, Antorus 11/11 hc, with Curve from all. Our raid times are Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30 until 23:30 server time, and other than raids there are regular mythic+ runs and occasionally achievement-related runs. We use calendar for game invites. We use personal loot with no hassle (non-wanted loot gets rolled). We use mumble for voice. Although in Rehab, we use beer. We don't like drama. We are currently looking for: 1 healer with dps offspec Any dps All applicants that would fit in will be considered aswell. If our guild seems like a good fit for you, please visit http://www.rehab-ftw.org/apply and make an application. You can also add me (Cratos#2365) if you want to have a chat or have some questions. Thank you.Gorakhnath92 14m
35m [H] Fifth Sin [7/11M] EU-Draenor - Recruiting! Fifth Sin - Raiding Guild on EU-Draenor, formerly of EU-Outland. Fifth Sin was one of the oldest guilds on Outland where we raided for over 7 years. As that server went downhill faster and faster over the last couple of expansions we felt it was time to move to a server where the focus lies firmly with PvE, rather than PvP as is the case on outland. This is why we transferred the guild to Draenor towards the end of MoP, and have been raiding on Draenor ever since. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that values a good guild environment as well as progression in raids. We are looking for more players to join our team for Legion raiding, for more details on which classes and specs take a look at our recruitment posts either on our website or at our wowprogess site (both are linked below). Current progression can be found here: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Fifth+sin We are a mature guild with members from all over Europe, this means that in order to apply you must be 18 years or older. You must also be able to attend our raid schedule; we raid on Wednesday and Monday from 20:00 until 23:00 server time. (With an optional 3rd day to be used when the need is great (Thursday, Sunday or Tuesday, depending on what works for our raiders). We’re an English speaking guild, and expect you to be able to understand and express yourself in fluent English. Exceptional applications are always considered, even if we are not actively recruiting for that particular class or spec. For people to fit into our guild, you must have a sense of humour and be able to take criticism. We expect applicants to understand their class completely and all of its mechanics. Contributing to the guild whether through the forums or in game is important to us and in return the guild will do our best provide you with free repairs, flasks and pots as well as an enjoyable environment and steady progression. New recruits are placed on a try-out period. This is not only so that we can see what you are like and how you perform, but will also give you the opportunity to decide whether we are the right guild for you. So if you are interested and think we might be the right guild for you or for further information please feel free to visit us at www.fifth-sin.com For more details, here is our recruitment list on our forum: http://www.fifth-sin.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12915 To apply, have a look at our recruitment post. This should tell you what we generally look for in a player, as well as what you can expect of the guild and how we do things: http://www.fifth-sin.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=477 You can also contact our Recruitment Officer Goonier (Xenon45#2817), or our Guildmaster Alyssia (FreddieK#2983) directly if you have any questions or if you just prefer talking to someone before applying. Then if you think Fifth Sin is the guild for you, sign up to our forum (preferably with your ingame name) and fill out our application template - http://www.fifth-sin.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=380 - You'll usually get a quick reply or questions fired back at you so check back often! Alternatively, you can apply privately by PM'ing Alyssia on the FS forums - http://forums.fifth-sin.com/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&action=quotepost&p=1917 - and no-one but the officers in Fifth Sin will see your application. Look forward to hearing from you!Alyssia202 35m
44m Heroic Raider Looking for new guild Ladies and Gentlemen it saddens me to be here but here I am! Unfortunately many moons ago when I first started playing this game I found my self on a suggested server........ Said suggested server has never been heavily populated and as such choices for guilds are limited. Me and some friends have tried throughout legion to build a friendly guild that clears heroic content comfortably ahead of curve but unfortunately numbers have never been on our side. There are a couple of very large guilds on the server that hold most of the decent player base and after that your fighting for scraps. Therefore we have come to the decision that trying to make our guild into something bigger for BFA isn't an option, and I am not going to start BFA how I am finishing legion where I am in a raid with more pugs than guild members. So a bit about me.... (other than I can ramble on at times, for example see above). Been playing on and off since WOTLK meandering thru the expansions. I am in my 30's, work full time, have a wife and 3 kids so the time i get to play the game has to be utilised as much as possible as I cannot play every night. (wives need attention too.... who knew?!) As i said 3 kids so i am seldom on before 7:45 uk time so a realistic raid start time for me is 8pm. Sometimes i will be late, if the baby doesn't go down it can slow up my logging on process. I play off a laptop so I will always try plug in upstairs if need be i just wont be talking on comms till i get downstairs so there will be the odd trash pack i go afk on as i move from one room to another :). This is an exception as a pose to the rule. I have cleared all heroic raids in legion ahead of the curve. Including Antorus despite a break from the game when it went live and re rolling. I would like to move to a more heavily populated server and a guild where they have a stable roster so there is no pugging..... I am done with pugging! In summary I am looking for at a minimum a guild that is comfortably AOTC and considering mythic if the guild wants to try it and the roster enables it 8pm uk time or 9pm server time raid start 2-3 raid nights a week. Voice comms. What I can offer the guild. I am by no means a pro gamer but I like to think i play at a pretty good level. I am reliable, and will communicate when i cant make a raid night or i am going to be late. Real life happens! What with the kiddies I do plan my playing time around raids so even if i log in 1 minute before raid or 5 minutes late i wont be going to dala for seals or sw for pots. I am prepared and ready to go. Chances are i will log off the night before outside the instance so as to minimise any inconvenience if i am running late. At the moment the elemental shaman is my main. Before this i did all of legion as guardian druid. So i am capable of filling dps or tanking roles depending on what people require. I miss tanking so may return to it full time for BFA and if the guild needs one for the rest of legion i can jump in. Secondly having tanked i like to think my ability to adapt to issues in raid or new mechanics even as dps is fairly good. Variety of classes. As far as tanking goes i have 4 of the 6 classes capped only warr and DK left. The others need gearing but i can tank on all of them if a specific class is needed immunities and what not. I have kept my boost from my pre order so when we can actually get an accurate feel for BFA i plan to utilise this for whatever the guild i am in needs (providing i want to play it ofc). atm lock, dk and rogue are potential boosts i am looking at. In terms of m+ I dabble but nothing more. I would like to do more and practice them but it has never been a point of the game i have focused on hard. Well if you have got to the bottom of this you must be desperate or in a similar situation to me but either way hopefully i am of interest. Please add me on Bnet for a chat MightyCr0w#2404 and i hope to catch up soon.Crowsham0 44m
53m Recruiting Antorus & Mythic+ boosters (Horde) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16520702253?page=1 Check the above post, check the connected M+ boost if that's what you're interested in and contact me via Battlenet or Discord. Requirements etc will be discussed.Masplz15 53m
1h [H][7/11M] | Weekend Mythic Raiding | Team Cobra Who are we? Team Cobra is a mythic raiding guild located on Draenor-EU (Horde). The core members of the guild have played since Vanilla and have vast raiding history and experience. The guild was formed around mid-February and our rapid progress since then is a testament to our members experience and skill. What are our goals? After less than 2 weeks of being formed, we went back into mythic and after our first raid as a team we were 6/11M. With the players we have in the roster, we are targeting Cutting Edge this tier. Our current progress is 7/11M and we are working on Varimathras. Longer term, the guild's main priority is Battle for Azeroth. We aim to have a core group of 25-26 players that share the same ambition, attitude and mentality as us and the ultimate target is to be clearing all mythic raid content whilst it is relevant (i.e. Cutting Edge). Above all else, our goal is to provide our members with an enjoyable place to spend their weekend raiding. Where do you fit in? Personality and performance are the two requirements to join Team Cobra. We are looking for applicants who can benefit the guild both inside and outside of raids. If you're are ex-progression raider who lacks the time to commit to a traditional 'hardcore' raid schedule, but still wants to clear endgame content, this is the guild for you. We've all been there, we've all taken a step back, but we're all just as hungry as ever to push for real progression and have fun whilst doing so. Raiding Times Saturday - 16:00 - 19:00 server time Sunday - 16:00 - 19:00 server time Recruitment We always consider applications from exceptional players, regardless of class. However, right now we are specifically looking for: Any tank (not Guardian Druid) Frost/Unholy DK Shadow Priest Balance Druid Hunter Mage Contact us If the above sounds like a guild you'd be interested in joining, please feel free to contact us as follows: GM - Zarfen (Discord - Zarfen#8370)(BattleTag - BestDruidEU#2151) Officer - Keye (Discord - Keye#1469)(BattleTag - Kii#2566) Officer - Lime (Discord - Lime#3763) Or simply fill out an application here on our website. https://teamcobra.enjin.com/ Thanks for reading and I hope to see you in guild soon.Zarfen31 1h
1h [A] Et Lux in Tenebris Lucet 2/11M recruiting DPS We are too fast clearing heroic AtbT in our raid nights :) ! To bolster our raid team and spend time wiping to success in a mythic fashion we are looking for a few more DPS ! We are located on Lightbringer on (obviously) alliance side. While not a hardcore raiding guild we do take our raiding and raid team serious to ensure progress for the individual raider and the guild itself. You prefer a guild that puts personality over skill, meaning that they rather have a nice player that can (and wants to) improve but is a great person instead of a very skilled player that is a bit of a (unladylikeword). Raid days/time: Wednesday, Thursday, Monday 19.45 - 22.30 realm time As most of us are adults we would prefer raiders to be 20+ which makes it easier to maintain a solid raid team (we are aware that younger raiders at times are exceptional at their class but education/parents too often interfere with their raid plans :) Outside of raids we do lot of other things too which include the weekly dungeons, +mythic dungeons, achievements, helping each other out with our complete maxed profs and short, have a good relaxed atmosphere with great people from all over the world. If you know and enjoy your class, can make sure that you are undisturbed on our raid nights and enjoy a few hours with like minded people wiping to success, feel free to add fuge#2659 (gm) Pete#2630 (recruit officer) for a more in-depth chat or if you are on Lightbringer/Mazrigos feel free to contact anyone in the guild to direct you to the right person online at that moment. Our guild has been around since 2010, and since we started raiding in 2011 we have never called raids :) Right now we have open (full time) spots for reliable dps pref: Hunter - HIGH demand Mage - HIGH demand Warlock Deathknight but we will look at other classes too, especially hybrid classes with heal offspec Cross Realm trials possible for Wednesday HC runsSelan13 1h
1h [A][Grim-Batol] The Dambusters 6/11 Mythic The Dambusters are currently recruiting. All levels and classes are welcome, all that we will ask of you is that you bring your sense of humor and your knowledge of the game. We are a social, levelling, semi-casual raiding guild we have been around for over 9 years with the same fearless gnome leader. Raiding schedule: Ironwall 6/11 mythic: Wednesday 20-23 Thursday 20-23 Sunday 20-23 Stonewrought 11/11 heroic: Wednesday 20-23 Friday 20-23 (subject to change) Sunday 20-23 We are currently looking for strong players to bolster the core group for Stonewrought in order to progress Mythic. We can offer a stable fun guild environment and a due to having two raiding group we can guarantee a raiding spot. For more info or a chat please contact wolfgang4466#2922Janniick0 1h
1h (H)Draenor <Stardrift> 3/11M LF Adults(23+) Draenor <Stardrift> 3/11M looking for 23+Y/O determined focused players already have a couple of guys with 8/11+ guild has recently restarted and we start raiding next week, we currently need 1 tank 1 dps and 1 healer to finish up our roster, we are very friendly and welcoming but if your not cut out for mythic we will tell you, Trial period is 2 weeks.Riâ0 1h
2h [H] Insurrection - 5/11M Mythic trials. <Insurrection> (5/11M) Is now RECRUITING! We are looking for all roles, Feeling unsure of whether or not you want to join? Come for a trial raid with us! With the introduction of cross-realm mythic raiding, this option is now available to all! Again, the Mythic trials are available to all who want a chance at Mythic, and you don't have to have 5/11 killed yourself in order to join. All we expect is that you listen, learn and have fun. If anybody would like to do this, we are offering trials for anybody who is willing to come and raid with us. Our raid times are: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday - 20:30 - 23:30 (Server time). For more information add: Redswift#2976 or Diakun#1959 Alternatively, please comment below and I will be sure to add you on battle tag for a chat. I will be checking this thread regularly throughout the coming days. Thanks!Demon0 2h
2h Sushi - Kazzak is LF Healers-dps! Sushi guild on Kazzak-Horde is recruiting 3 Rdps (Mage, Hunter, Druid), 2 Melees (Rogue, Monk) and 2 Healers (Pala, Druid or Monk) for Antorus Mythic progression! We are taking into consideration all applications, so if you are a mythic raider feel free to apply! We are a 2 days raiding guild that is raiding Wednesday-Thursday 21:10-23:50 and Monday (optional) NM/HC clears. For more info about our guild check our website! Some info about our guild : Sushi is a progression focused guild on Kazzak. What makes our guild stand out is that we manage to combine all the fun aspects of the game together in one guild. The Raiding aspect: We have a progression focused raiding team that raids 2 times a week. In this team, progression is the priority. Our goal is to clear content when it is current and we have been doing this successfully for a very long time. Since we only raid 2 days per week, we spend a lot of effort in minimizing time wasted to make our raids be as efficient as possible. We are competitive to guilds that raid from 3 to 5 days. The Social aspect: We don't allow negativity in our guild. Regardless of your performance in our raids. We also have an optional day to raid on normal or heroic difficulty with whoever signup, from social to raiders. Ideal for friends and family from main raiders who don't want to put in the same effort. Guild History Our guild has been created on 1 August 2016 to get prepared for Legion Raid Progression. The majority of our members raided had a hardcore raiding career in the past, so we're very confident on progression. There are bosses kill edited videos that can be found on youtube. Since the guild is so old, it has a very strong core team, everyone in the guild is friends with everyone. Guild Achievements: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M The Nighthold: 9/10M Tomb of Sargeras: 6/9M Antorus: 5/11M How to Apply Visit our website: https://www.sushigaming.net/ Or Contact one of the following players in the game or simply ask for an officer or guild master. BNET: thanosz#2602, Arexss#2670Thanazia2 2h
6h <After Midnight>1:30-4:00 a.m S.T (7/11 M) Hello everyone! <After Midnight> is recruiting for mythic progression! Faction: Alliance Server: The Maelstrom Contact: GM (Elie#2654) or one of the officers (Cybeth#2275). Guild Size & XP : 20+ raiders building up & We are 7/11 Mythic . Goal : Cutting Edge on current ,future raids & expansion. Guild type: PVE, Semi-hardcore. Raid time and days: Tuesday , Thursday & Friday 1.30-4.00 AM server time. P.N : tuesday would mean monday evening. URL: http://aftermidnightguild.boards.net/ ( still under construction) Currently Looking for : 1 Healer (Resto druid/shammy) DPS: Mainly all RDPS specs are needed ! -Warlock ( very high ) affliction -Mage ( very high ) frost>fire but would take both -Hunter ( very high ) marksman/bm ( pref MM) -Shadow priest ( high) -Elemental shaman ( only decent ones) -Boomkin ( also only if decent) Exceptionally good players of any class will always still be considered so do not hesitate even if you're class is not up there. Other information: The guild is filled with mature experienced layed back, banter-loving raiders because of their in real life schedules that prevents them from raiding on normal times. Some of our raiders have faction and/or server transferred to join in. If you are interested , hit me up at Elie#2654 or one of the officers Cybeth#2275.Elpassado49 6h
8h [A] | Seismic | Silvermoon | Friendly Mythic+ Guild Seismic is an Alliance guild on Silvermoon focused on mythic+! About us Seismic is a newly started fresh guild that is primarily focused on mythic+. Our goal is to build a highly active and friendly community who have a big interest in the mythic+ aspect of the game. We welcome beginners and experienced players at Seismic, having the right mindset is what matters the most to us. As Legion is ending we want to keep enjoying what mythic+ has to offer whilst looking forward to BFA and what it will bring for mythic+! Casual Keystones We want members to be able to log in and find a group for their keystone or find a group to join whether they are looking for just a few keystones a week or many. Seismic is a guild where you can enjoy joining keystones in a relaxed environment and most importantly have a lot of fun whilst doing so! We are beginner friendly with helpful, patient & experienced members. We also want our members to feel that they have the option to learn and improve how they preform in mythic+ so they can start their own keystone progressions if they should wish to. Keystone Pushing We have dedicated days for experienced players who are looking to push their keystones as high as possible. Although you are of course free to push your keystone any day of the week also having set days allows members to know there will be high keystones available at these particular times with a progression focused mindset. Thursday - 8 PM to late Sunday - 8 PM to late *Very possible for more progression days to be added as the guild roster begins to grow* Guild Discord We have an active discord that already has it's own small community of players from other realms/raiding guilds who are very interested in mythic+ in their free time. As well as being social on there we also have a page dedicated to mythic+ information such as helpful Weak Auras / general information / useful links to various websites where lots of detail can be found on pathing, each dungeon encounter etc / addons. To summarise we are a brand new guild who is here to stay ready to build a strong community for BFA and future expansions! It is worth keeping in mind that a little patience is necessary whilst the guild is still in its early stages but very soon we will be thriving! FAQ Are there any requirements to be able to join Seismic? We have no requirements to join us! All we ask is that you are a friendly and positive minded player. Does Seismic have any guild rules? Our guild rules are very simple and the following 3 things will not be tolerated: Negative/toxic attitudes. Abandoning a guild members keystone without their agreement. Griefing/purposefully ruining a guild members keystone. Does Seismic raid or have any plans to in the future? We do not raid and currently have no plans to begin raiding in the near future. Does Seismic sell keystone boosts? Yes we do! We have set guild groups who run +15 keystone boosts in time. Full information about this can be found on our discord or by using the contact information below! If you have any questions then please feel free to comment below or add either the GM or an officer via their battletags. Guild Master Peachelle - Peachelle#2142 Officer(s) Giari - Croz#2542 Samosval - Mihnov#2208Peachelle14 8h
8h A-Ravencrest| Fresh guild LF (Mythic-)raiders & socials Whether you're looking to raid Mythic difficulty or simply want to find a nice community to stay with, look no further! We are a newly founded community looking to create a guild on EU-Ravencrest Alliance to provide exactly that. Our goal is to build a community that is capable of tackling Mythic content aswell as various other types of content. 1. Our Background We are a group of people who recently met eachother in a similar project that unfortunately didn't last very long because the guildmasters decided to bail out after a few weeks aswell as being on an empty realm. That said, we really liked the idea and atmosphere and decided to create a more polished, thought-out version on a highly populated realm. 2. Our Goal Our main goal is to create a guild of capable and skilled players for endgame activities such as Mythic raiding and M+ (and perhaps also PvP, further down the line, if people are interested). We also want to maintain a big and active community of friendly, likeminded players for all other kinds of content. As for the raiding team, we don't aim at wiping on Heroic for weeks. Ideally, we want to clear Heroic ASAP so we can jump straight into Mythic and start progressing, all that while having fun and avoiding toxicity. 3. What we aim to offer If everything goes well and people support our cause, we will be able to offer: - a big community of people to group up with for all kinds of content and enjoy BfA with - a steady raiding environment (ideally 2 or 3 main raid days and one social/alt run on a lower difficulty) - a place to prove yourself, even if you can't provide any meaningful achievements yet 4. What we expect from you Below you will find a list of what we expect from our raiders (4.1). If you don't match these criteria (perhaps because you're a new-ish player) or simply don't want to raid mythic, worry not. A little further below, there will be another list (see 4.2) of things we expect from a player in order to join us as a social (non-raiding) member. Socials are welcome to join all kinds of content except the main raid. Also everyone will have the chance to prove themself at our alt/social raids and eventually join the main raid team if they wish to. We also want to make sure that there won't be some kind of two-class system - raiders and socials are exactly the same, except for main raid participation. 4.1 What we expect from raiders If you want to join us as a raider straight away, you should meet the following criteria: - Heroic Antorus clear (ideally you dabbled into Mythic already, but that's optional as long as you meet the other criteria) - Be able to take criticism aswell as provide criticism in a non-toxic manner - Don't be mad if you're asked to sit out. Our roster will be bigger than just 20 people, and sometimes we might need to swap around a little to find a good raid setup. - Perform well. Make sure you know how to play your class in all kinds of situations. If you only know how to beat up a practice dummy but lose your !@#$ during a hectic boss fight, that doesn't count. - Be up-to-date about your class. Adapt to patches and new tiers. We don't want to see anyone playing a 12 months old talent build that is long gone because all they do is checking their Icy Veins "Easy Mode" page once a year. - Know how to use Simulationcraft, Warcraftlogs and your class discord server to your advantage. - Research boss mechanics beforehand. The raidlead will be researching/suggesting tactics, but you should make sure you know all of the bosses abilities anyway. - Try to attend most of the raids. If you're very unreliable, don't be surprised if you're being replaced/benched. If you can't join a raid, let us know! - Optional: You know all of your specs instead of just your favorite one and are ready to switch specs if it helps with the progress. If you play more than one class, that's even better. - In addition to the points above, we also want Raiders to meet the criteria we ask our Socials to meet (see below) 4.2 What we expect from everyone (Raiders and Socials alike) - Be active in the guild. You don't have to be a very outgoing person filling the guild chat all day, but please don't join us and disappear right away. - Use discord. The discord text channels will be our main way of communication within the guild. You don't have to talk to people a lot, but it really helps if you at least read the announcements etc. - Don't be a dick. Be friendly to people. If you're pointing out someone's mistakes, do it in a friendly, constructive manner. - Don't be shy when it comes to criticising the officers/GMs. If there's anything that bothers you within the guild, please speak up! Thanks for reading! There's just a few more things I want to bring up, so bear with me. In a few guilds I've been a member of in the past, favoritism has been a problem, and I hated it. I want to prevent any kind of favoritism at any cost in this guild. If you think there's an officer in the raid team that doesn't deserve to be there (or anything of this kind), please speak up! Any officer or GM will need to meet the same criteria as everyone else. If they're a raider and don't perform well, they will simply be benched. Finally, I want to provide a little 'roadmap' so you have an idea about how we want to start things of. As of now, the guild does not yet exist. I will create it on EU-Ravencrest-Alliance once we've gathered a decent number of people to get started (around 15-20, perhaps). This might take one or two weeks. We aim at creating the guild around the beginning of April. As soon as we've gathered enough people to raid, we will start off with Heroic to get things going. While we're mainly looking at BfA right now, we do want raid some Mythic Antorus before BfA hits so we get an idea about who is reliable etc., what roles/classes we are missing, and just to get to know eachother. If you kept reading until the end and think you might be a good fit for our little project, you can either leave us your battletag here in the comments or add one of us: SirCampfire#2944 Sacratix#2206Loonaya0 8h
11h [H] Gordian Knot - Draenor Recruiting! Guild Information: Guild name: Gordian Knot Faction: Horde Realm: Draenor (EU) Realm Type: Normal - PVE Current progress: Antorus 6/11M Raid days: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday Raid times: 20.00-23.00 CET Website: http://gordian-knot.eu/ (Full application details on website) Recruiting for Raiding: High: Mage: Fire & Arcane Rogue: All specs Shaman: Resto Medium: Death Knight: Frost & Unholy Demon Hunter: Havoc Druid: Feral Hunter: Marksmanship Priest: Disc & Holy Warrior: Fury Low: Monk: Windwalker These are our open spots at the moment, however, we are always interested in any player that is highly skilled, knowledgeable with their class and has positive and friendly attitude. Also, in order to be able to join our main team straight away, you need to meet the requirements for our current progress, which are around 955+ item level equiped and around 77+ traits on your weapon. Any social and friendly person who wants to join us for kicks and giggles is welcome. Just poke any of our officers online and you will get an invite for a social spot (no raiding spot). About us: Gordian Knot is a 20-man semi-hardcore raiding guild that consists of experienced raiders with some of them having raiding experience as far back as Vanilla. We are a friendly group who enjoys World of Warcraft and loves raiding. We have fun and joke around but when bosses need to go down then all is serious! We wish for all our members to enjoy the game as much as we do and we expect raiders to maintain a 80% attendance per month. We also enjoy a variety of other activities such as running a lot of Mythic+ dungeons doing alt-runs, achievement runs etc. There are a few things we hold in high value but above else we value friendliness and politeness towards guildies and other players and skillfulness when it comes to the more serious parts of the game. Currently : We raid 3 nights a week, Wednesdays, Sundays and Mondays, from 20:00 till 23:00 server time. Although we are a 20-man guild, we usually run an extra group in order to get more people to experience the joys of raiding, help new raiders learn the Knot's way to down bosses and gearing up. Usually, these runs happen on Thursdays. Also, every Friday and sometimes Saturdays too, we're on RBGs killing alliance scums! Saturdays are generally left for those RBGs or older content runs for fun and drinking! Our current guild progress is 6/11 in Antorus mythic, and we're focusing on getting further Mythic progress. Our aim is to always progress as much as possible but also to have a relaxed and fun atmosphere at the same time! If you're interested in joining Gordian Knot, please fill in our application form, located at http://gordian-knot.eu/apply/ , alternatively please whisper one of our officers: On Bnet: Jenquai - Athlios#2283 Leleko - Leleko#2235 Narweena - Sephyra#2517 Messenii - Georgina#2806 Bullkhatos - Noghri#2439 On Discord: Athlios#0153 Leleko#7934 Narweena#7029 Georgina#7575 Bullkhatos#3105 PS. We're always open to group applications. We are also open and welcome social applications.Athlioss107 11h
11h [H] Balkan guild (7/11M) LFM capable raiders - Kazzak To read our recruitment info in Serbo-Croatian language, check our guild at WoWProgress. <Albino Toilet Boys>, an ex-Yu guild on Kazzak-EU is looking to strengthen our roster with active players for our progress group and for the new expansion. Currently, we have 2 raiding teams; one progressing on 2nd half of mythic Antorus, while the second team is farming heroic and progressing the 1st half of mythic Antorus. We speak Serbo-Croatian exclusively. This post is written in English as to comply with forum rules. We are currently in need of a healer or two, plus ranged dps, but other classes and specs are welcome to apply. Mandatory raids are Wednesdays and Sundays, 20:00 till 23:30 server time with Thursdays being an optional day for some casual alt/farm raids organized by our members. We also plan on playing WoW Classic once it's out, but exact details on that are still in the works. About us - we are a rowdy bunch of people, most of us being 25+ year olds who enjoy semi-hardcore progress and talking smack to each other in gchat, Teamspeak and Discord. We started as a small cross-realm raiding group composed of RL friends at the start of Warlords, but since that expansion was utter disappointment, we didn't really try past Highmaul. The group reformed at the start of Legion on Kazzak EU. Being a lazy bunch of idiots that we are, we couldn't be bothered with starting a new guild, so we just joined an existing guild that some of our players formed in 2014, hence our completely ridiculous guild name. Our players hail from all over the Balkans; most players being from both Croatia and Serbia, along with several people from Slovenia and a handful of guys and gals from BiH, Montenegro and Macedonia. Some general rules of our guild: Loot is sometimes set on personal, sometimes on ML, depending on difficulty and boss. In case of ML, we use loot council. We expect from you to sign up and attend most raid nights. Don't be salty. We like to insult each other for fun, so when you get called an imbecile, it means you are a vital member of our team and we love you. We are stupid like that. If you think we are the right guild for you, don't hesitate to contact us. You'll probably fit right in. Class and iLVL aren't all that important to us, as long as you agree to start as a trial and prove yourself a valuable member of the team. Even if your gear is on the lower end - providing us with current logs, having your gear properly enchanted and gemmed, along with exercising proper talent choices is a huge plus! Contact: DariX#2223 Indiche#2885 Knox#2902 Jebozovni#2109 Elementz#21527 E-mail: albino.toilet.boys@gmail.com Discord (add friend): recruitment-ATB#5420Judgehoof6 11h
11h 9/11M experienced healer LF guild. As the title says, I'm currently looking for a semi-hardcore guild with focus on progression and teamwork. This expansion I've primarly played holy pal and resto druid (Diah-Twisting Nether). My old raiding guild disbanded after Gul'dan died, since then I've been drifting about and been more a social raider than anything else. My logs will reflect this, too. I am now wanting to find the right guild in preparation for BFA - in order to get back into cutting edge raiding again. I've raidhealed since early Wotlk, on every class over the course of the expansions - with a break in late Cata / early MoP from raiding. I'm rather versatile and don't mind transferring nor rerolling for BFA - for the right guild. I'm looking for a 2-3 days raiding guild (20-00 server time) with a great atmosphere rather than elitist jerks and meter !@#$%s. Likeminded people who enjoy the achievement of killing bosses in an efficient manner. For this, I offer a reliable and dedicated raider who always shows up - and focuses from start of raid to end, no exceptions. I can take constructive criticism and learn from the mistakes I make, albeit they don't happen that often. I have yet not been a place unhappy about my performance. I would prefer joining a well established guild with at least the same amount of progression as I am sitting on myself. I am obviously willing to transfer for trial. -DivahDivah8 11h
11h Shadow/Holy priest - 9/11M LF raiding guild. Good morning/afternoon/evening. Age: 27 Nationality: British Class: Priest Race: Horde Spec: Shadow (968) Holy (969) Prev. experience: Cleared through all content HC / Mythic since WOTLK. Current experience: 9/11M Antorus, Aggrammar @ 40% best so far. Available raiding days & times: Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon - 20:00 -> 0:00 server time. Best world guild rating: #146. For your information: I have not discussed leaving with the guild currently and so this will remain anonymous. Please post any information below and I will get into contact with yourself. Thank you kindly. All the best, AnonymousSoulfróst4 11h
11h H Darkspear <Addiction> Recruiting 9/11 M Hello there! As a brief introduction to Addiction in terms of what we ask for, what we're about and what you should expect from us is as follows. We've been a tight knit community back all the way since Vanilla for some of us, but picking up the occasional "diamond in the rough" players throughout the expansions. It's a very relaxed but professional, and very often comedic atmosphere, meaning don't worry, we are human. We like to take the piss, enjoy the little things, the mistakes, the banter, the progress! We understand people !@#$ up, we understand %^-* happens, but we know that when it comes down to it we can focus with the task at hand, and show that we have the potential to compete. What would be better to summarize is to show people what we're looking for in our raiders. our raid team lack consistency, we've always had talent and potential but often get delayed massively on progress because of lack of numbers, leading to lack of raids, most of you are probably well aware of the roster boss that a lot of today's guilds fight. With this in mind Addiction is looking for stable, mature, intelligent, and most of all consistent raiders of all spec and classes, but focusing mainly on the role of DPS but, that being said all exceptional applicants will be considered, and as well as a Resto shaman & Druid. we hope for new recruits to be there from the beginning and build up the bonds, the synergy, the general team atmosphere. All we ask of as a bare minimum is the BiS Legendaries for your spec, and to at least have YOUR gear item level to be at the range of 960+. To summarize all of this, if people want the TL;DR of things is: ESSENTIALS REQUIRED TO APPLY: 960+ Item level. BiS Legendaries for mainspec What we will provide to you, our raider, part of our team: 3 raid days a week, Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday from 8:30PM ST to 11:30PM ST A guild capable of clearing at the very least 9/11 M with current standards and looking like to easily push further. (End game is being 11/11 before the next major patch) A very professional, relaxed atmosphere with plenty of interesting characters to raid alongside with. (Best way of putting it across to people with what we're really like, you'll see what i mean... If successful :D). What we're about? Server first's and chicks right? Right...? I think if you've taken the time to read through you'll get the Gist of how we function, how we like to run, And if you feel you'd fit in or at least like to talk some other details over then don't hesitate to contact either myself or any officer within Addiction. Best wishes Jylex. Jeddybear#2219Jylex3 11h
11h [A] Original - Shadowsong 6/11 M LF healer and DPS Hey! As the title suggests, we're looking for a few ranged DPS and a healer or 2 to continue progress into Mythic Antorus Here's the usual Guild info spam: Are you looking for a long lasting, stable and progressive guild? Then may we present – Original Why should I join Original? Original was founded in December 2005 from a guild alliance raiding Blackwing Lair and Molten Core, and has continued to raid the top content since. As a guild we look to achieve a balance between defeating all content the game has to offer and still enjoying the ride. With a strong social aspect as well as a history of solid progression and never stepping back from the highest difficulty of raiding or taking a break, Original has a history of stability few other guilds can claim. What are you raid times? We raid on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Invites start (Server time) at 19.45. Raid starts at 20.00, finish at 23.00. We require members to maintain a minimum of 75% attendance. What classes are you looking for? Tank: Possibly Open (room for a good applicant) Melee: Open Ranged DPS: Open Healer: Open We will accept applications for all roles and specs, and each is judged on an individual basis. Do you do cross-realm try-outs? Yes. Any applicant at this point should be prepared to join Mythic raids and progression, but first we will happily trial you in a heroic xrealm raid (Obviously only if you are alliance), which can give us both a feel for each other. But for obvious reasons, for Mythic raiding you will need to be on server. What is your progress? Currently sitting at 6/11 Mythic and 11/11 HC Antorus Previous raids this expansion, 5/9 Mythic ToS , 7/7 Mythic Nightmare - 3/3HC ToV -7/10 Mythic NH. We were 13/13 Mythic in HFC well before the pre-patch (enough to get almost everyone mounts). How do I apply? If you've got any more questions talk to one of our officers via BattleNet Narayan (blu#2850) Tipton (tipton#1663) Elouíse (elouise#21322) Application and links to logs and raid progress: http://original-guild.net/ Or find us on Discord: https://discord.gg/AkjftfN What about the social side of the guild? We've been around since release, Original has always been a well-respected guild on Shadowsong. Known to be fair and friendly, whilst being competitive, our members are well thought of in the community. A unique aspect of Original is the togetherness. We have an annual meet at our GM's house during the summer in sunny Surrey (UK) for up to a week, where all are welcome. Old, retired and new members all get together and have some fun and this tradition is now 11 years old. We also have more social raids for friends, family, retired members and Alts. These take place on Saturday with a more relaxed have fun raid clearing normal Antorus and Tuesday progressing focused though heroic Antorus. Thanks for your time.Elouíse9 11h
11h Looking forever Guild - Resto/Elem Shaman Hello everyone, I'm an restoration shaman, currently residing in a semi-progressive raiding guild. I'm not 100% entirely happy there, and am actually longing for a similar raiding guild, but at a later time (starting after 9pm server time) along with a more mature group of players who have fun while going through current content and beyond into BfA. I started playing in Vanilla and raided to about half-way through CATA due to real life but I came back at the start of MOP and have not looked back ever since. I would say I'm rather experienced in terms of raiding ethos; Serious time on bosses and chuckles on trash - a bit like a mullet (Business at the front - Party at the Back). I decided not to post on my character, however my gear is fine, around the 965 iLvL area - if anyone wants to know I’m currently at 6/11M. My offspec is elemental but I do have all legendaries. I am looking for a spot as restoration in particular for BfA if not currently healing for the rest of Legion. With all these sites like MMO-Champion, WoW realm forums etcetera I find it quite difficult to find a guild to my liking. I'm looking for: - an Alliance guild (if a particular Horde guild sounds interesting I would be willing to x-faction - but rather unlikely) - progressive raiding - 2 to 3 raids per week (not more) - raiding that starts on/after 9pm - a friendly and social atmosphere with room for jokes - a realm that is PVE based (no pvp-realm) - a realm that is alive and active My goal is to find a great guild, clear the current mythic content, and hopefully find my last ever guild that I will stay with till the servers close BUT most importantly have fun and enjoyment with. Thanks for reading, Regards.Sestun9 11h
12h [H] <Memerion> new guild - Mythic aim Memerion is aiming to be a 20 man semi-hardcore raiding guild who has a core of members who have been raiding together since Legion. We're a friendly, laid back guild who enjoys the raiding aspect of WoW, but don't wish for it to be a second job. If you're looking for an older, mature guild with friendly people and great banter who also come prepared to raid, then look us up on our website (memerion.com) and feel free to pm any of our officers on our Real Id's below for more information. Raiding Schedule: 3 Days a week Wednesday 8-11 ST Thursday 8-11 ST Monday 8-11 ST Classes/Roles we're looking for: DPS: All DPS Classes can apply HEALER: Paladin, Druid, Shaman Light Raid Hours Raiding a lighter schedule (9 hours), but take it seriously when we do raid. (3x3h) Relaxed Environment Our guild is mostly older (Low 20's and up) and the raiding environment is friendly and relaxed. Small Guild Size With this we are recruiting to raid so no one has to be "benched". Ideal Candidates: Mature. Over 18. Performance Not necessarily a meters champion, but we're looking for people who can maximize their dps or healing around the niches of any encounter. (i.e., consistent performer on any encounter.) Awareness We are not interested in people with Recount or Raid Frame tunnel-vision. We want players who can adapt quickly and effectively against raid encounters. (i.e. people who abide to tactics and can change their encounter if something unexpected happens) Attitude We will raid short rather than raid with people with a dramatic persona. We are a small, tight knit, friendly guild... this comes with a no strings attached drama free zone where 20 people can get down and raid like we all want to do! Any questions or looking to apply contact our officers below: Marascon#1195 Ryzone#21800 RobotNinja#24621 alexlekso#2374Marascon3 12h
12h 962 Mage looking for a new home. Hello, I am looking for a 2-3 day mythic raiding guild on horde. I've been playing since Tomb of Sargeras and got 4/9 mythic on alliance. We were forced to stop raiding mythic due to lack of players so I went horde. Since then I've been trying to get some experience in the game and I finally found a class I want to stick with. I'm currently 11/11 HC willing to push further. I'm ready to transfer if I find a guild worth transfering to. We could do some trial run before I transfer either mythic or heroic since mythic is now cross realm. I think I am learing fast, opened for criticism and advice and I always try to get on well with people. Ideal raid time for me is something around 20-23 CET basically everyday. If you are interested you can contact me on bnet Ajchler#2525 or under the post. Thank you for your time and maybe I'll see you soon! Ajchler O/Ajjchler3 12h
12h 1x Healer & 1x RDPS up for grabs! Hi everybody! I'll make this easier and get straight to the meat and gravy of it. What we are looking for: - Laid back, drama free guild. - Dedicated and passionate guild leadership. - Active and engaging community (pref Discord). - Somewhere to feel at home, meet new people and make new friends. - Eventually raiding heroic and mythic content when geared and ready. What we can offer: - 1x Healer (Druid, Priest or Pala) - 1x RDPS (Warlock) - Two chatty, sociable individuals who like to get stuck in and involved. - Competent PvE players with previous raiding experience (that could use some brushing up). More info We will both essentially be rerolling after a somewhat lengthy break, so our gear and skill will need some fine tuning before we are ready to commit to a raiding schedule. However, we would like to take this opportunity to get to meet new people within the guild and find ourselves some new compadres. If we sound like we might fit in, please leave a link to your website, discord or btag and one of us will do our best to get in touch asap. Cheerio!Dropdedd18 12h
12h [H]<Vrede> 8/11 Mythic söker nu fler spelare Vrede är en helsvenskt guild på Shattered Hand! Vi fokuserar på semi-casual raids och att de som inte kan raida konstant kan hitta ett hem där de kan progressa mythic. Vi raidar 2 dagar i veckan, Onsdag 20-23 och Söndag 19-23. Vi har 8/11 Mythic och 11/11 HC. Vi clearar HC på offdag och fokuserar nu på att progressa mythic i större grad. Därför söker vi kompetenta spelare som vill raida 2 dagar i veckan, känna att man kan cleara svårt content utan att ha WoW som ett andra jobb. Vill man spela lite, finns vi här, vill man vara med på alla raids, offraids, m+, achievment runs osv finns det möjlighet för det. Det vi kräver av dig är - Om du inte kan komma på ett raid hör av dig i tid. - Dyka upp 15 min innan raidstart. - Vara enchantad & gemmad samt ha extra enchants och gems med dig under raid. - Ha med de bästa möjliga flaskor, potions, buffmat och runor för din klass Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss - Trevligt gäng i avslappnad miljö som vill cleara mythic content - Poängliga med fysiska och digitala priser! - Vantus runes & Feasts för raids & progress! - Hjälp med m+15 runs Våra logs hittar du här: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/183996 I nuläget söker vi alla DPS klasser med stort fokus på Rogue och Feral Druids, men alla klasser är välkomna att söka. Om du är intresserad av att joina Vrede lägg till Redlust; roxzt#1436 Denea; Josef#2331 eller fyll i detta formulär så återkopplar vi! https://goo.gl/forms/Skj0yT7HPQLO1wQZ2Bobookin2 12h
12h 6/11M exp healer alt lf guild As the title suggests I'm looking for something else to do on this alt, i'll start by giving you some information about me. - I'm 21, from England - Played WoW since Cata launch, did touch it in vanilla had a 31 warlock but i was a child had no idea what to do. - For most of my playtime i've raided at a high level, roughly world 250-500. - Due to pursuing my career i went full time in my casual guild where i'm GM/RL and have been running this guild for 4 years as a successful casual-mythic guild. This druid is currently 960, lacking 4 set and velens but i understand the class and can backup my healing performance with my mains logs. I'm looking for something a bit more serious than what i've been used to but due to my work schedule it's hard for me to commit so i'd have to discuss this with you. Transfering/faction changing doesnt bother me.Iketurner4 12h
12h [A][EU][Saurfang]<Saligia>9/11M Recruiting This is a semi-hardcore guild built up by old raiding buddies, new friends and similar thinking individuals. We take raiding as serious as we need to, but we also understand real life issues happen, work commitments, family, friends etc. all this takes priority over the game, which we all get and help each other if and when we can. All we ask is that you let us know if you have any issues beforehand so we are fully prepared for any outcome - everyone's time is equally important. We simply want to progress at a reasonable rate for the times we raid. Our raiding nights and times are below: - Wednesday: 21:00-00:00 (Server Time) - Thursday: 21:00-00:00 (Server Time) - Sunday 21:00-00:00 (Server Time) We are primarily looking for Ranged DPS, mainly a Boomkin or Hunter to join us in Antorus :) If any of this applies to you and/or you wish to know more please message me in game: MrScottish#2400 Alternatively you can apply on our website http://saligia.guildlaunch.com/Braveheart61 12h
12h <Battle Scarred> Looking for new members! <Battle Scarred> are a brand new raiding guild formed on Azjol-Nerub looking to add new members to our raid team! The guild consists of a handful of friends who still have a love for the game (veterans if you will) hence the name choice. Over the years we've always had a nice collect team to play with but with time people stopped playing for various reasons and we found that joining other guilds just wasn't for us so here we are! (you don't have to have played the game a long time to join us just FYI ;) ) We've managed to recruit a nice bunch of people but still need to add to our ranks to have a successful raid team, we had our first raid on the Monday just gone (19/03/18) and it was really successful managing to clear 6/11 in the first normal run, we aim to clear normal and start work on HC ASAP. Our main requirements are that you are reliable, show up for raids you sign up too, be able to have a laugh and join in with the banter! We are mainly looking for DPS of the following classes: Death Knight Druid Hunter Shaman Monk Rogue Other classes and specs will of course be considered and socials are more than welcome! Please feel free to reply to this or even drop me a message over battle.net Zexii#2649 Thank you for reading ZexaZexa1 12h
12h (A) Gladius Dei - 5/11M is recruiting! Hello there! Gladius Dei is recruiting more raiders to fill in our ranks! We are a stable guild that's been around on Doomhammer since Vanilla '05. Our current progress 5/11 Antorus We want some more dedicated raiders to fill in our raiding team to get a good pool to draw from for future Mythic progression/ BFA. Right now we are mostly looking for DPS Preferably Hunters, Shaman, Warlock, Demon Hunters and Mages If you don't fall in this class category don't be afraid to hit me up anyway and see if we can work something out! We are also looking for one strong Healer! Our raiding times (servertime) are during the evening as following: Wednesday 9PM - 12PM Thursday 9PM - 12PM Monday 9PM - 12PM We don't make you come to all 3 of our raids but if you want to be a part of the progress group then we want you joining 2 out of 3 raids. (Wed/Thurs) If you are interested in joining a guild that has tons of different nationalities, makes frequent Mythic+ groups and is very social in a relaxed environment then we got you covered. Please reply on this topic if you have any questions or contact me in game on contact Kaspahv#2789 or Suitti#21364 www.gladiusdei.it Best of luck in your guild search!Kaspahv5 12h
12h [A]Jynx @ Silvermoon -9/11 HC LFM Hello! We are the Guild <Jynx@Silvermoon> and currently we are looking for more enthusiastic players to join our friendly community for both current and forth coming content. We also offer social raiding for normal ATBT. About us : We migrated to Silvermoon at the end of January 2018 and have been building a Raid group ever since. We are currently focusing progression on ATBT HC (9/11HC) and look to progress into mythic as and when we can. Originally founded back in 2008 and have had steady progression threw out all available content. What we offer: A fun and family feel community, suitable for full time raiders and casuals. A place for people to call home, and meet new friends, enjoy the current and forth coming content in a relaxed and friendly raiding environment, with an active discord and M+ farming. We also welcome social members and leveller's. Raid day's & Time's: ~ Main raid nights: Wednesday 20;30 - 22:30 Server Time Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time Monday 20:30-22:30 Server Time ~ Social raid night (S) Currently clearing normal weekly Thursday 20:30-22:30 Server time. Discord is a must for our raiding events, also preferred i-lvl of 930+ for heroic Currently we are looking for: ~ Range DPS; Boomkin - High Priority Ele shaman - High Priority Hunter - Medium Priority Mage - Medium Priority Lock - Low priority We encourage all applications from other specialisations not listed! Thank you for reading this far!, if you have any questions just hit me up on this Post or contact us via b-net at GM - Emmi2014#2825 Council - Astro#21726Luairna1 12h
12h Fire mage 965 lf mythic raiding guild Hi there, I am looking for a mythic raiding guild with similar progression to myself that raids 2 or 3 nights a week and regularly pushes mythic + keys. I am currently 7/11M and maining a Fire Mage (logs below). I have a few geared alt I like to play and always make sure to keep them upto date along with my main. I am competent and reliable raider. I am not looking to server transfer but could be considered for the right guild. Feel free to add me for a chat on Sha#2981 Mage - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/sh%C3%A1lyssra Mage logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/sh%C3%A1lyssra Also wouldn't mind playing Shadow priest if that is what the guild is looking for logs below. Spriest - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/shabumble Spriest logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/shabumbleShályssra5 12h
13h {H}Seeking social players for new guild Guild is now open on the connected realms Quel'Thalas/Azjol-Nerub So once again a new expansion is upon us and everyone is rushing around trying to complete as much content as possible. Those of us who are not so keen on spending countless hours grinding are simply sitting back and relaxing while we wait. In our case we have decided to create new characters and start completely fresh on a new server, with the intention of takings these characters into the expansion as mains. We created a guild with a plan to use it as a place to stockpile mats for later use. Then we had a thought... We wondered if there were other players with the same mentality as us. Players who don't care about progression or endless hours of grinding but more about just logging in and relaxing, maybe enjoy a couple dungeons together or group up for some world quests. While at the same time you are happy enough to play solo if the guild is quiet in the evening. A place where there is no schedule or serious commitment. Could this be possible... About us So we are a real life couple who have played for many years, since vanilla for myself actually. We have seen it all and played under all possible tags but have recently became parents so our time in the week nights is limited. As such we don't and can't commit to raid schedules currently. The guild So as you can tell, we have only just opened the guild and as such it will take some time to build up numbers and find a balance within the guild itself. Players will likely come and go but eventually the roster will level out and new friendships will form. The hardest part of starting a guild is recruitment obviously and maintaining a somewhat active roster, this takes time and we expect patience from members. This type of guild is definitely unique, yes we are social to start but we aim to have regular content within the guild. It's absolutely aimed more towards players in a similar situation to us, so majority of events and activity would be during the weekend period. Guild activity Perhaps in the future we could arrange a weekend raid if there is enough interest from members, but definitely an aim in the expansion. For now though players are advised to level up characters and enjoy the experience, groups within the guild can form and players are nearly always happy to eliminate the need of pugging. Once at 110 we can look at more events and groups. So we are throwing this idea out to you, the community. Are there any like minded players out there? If so let's see what interest we have. You can also add me should you have any questions, (Sysmiclfc#2805).Sysmic30 13h
13h Rogue 4/11 mythic experience Assassination rogue 950eq Looking for a semi casual raiding guild Raid times: Tuesday, thursday, friday and monday 6pm - 23pm Current realm: Auchindoun Armory(Not up to date it seems): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/auchindoun/annara Quick info: Played since vanilla. Current tier exp is Eonar(5), with tries on Imonar 30yo so looking to play with decently mature people. Willing to transfer.Annara11 13h
14h 975 ret paladin OS Holy 9/11M Looking for a mythic raiding guild. pref at least 9/11M. I prefer raiding in the evenings can do 2-4 days. As a raider I'm dedicated and always show up prepared, in my past 3 guilds I have had an attendance rate for 99%. I also play a solid holy spec When I'm not raiding I do m+ and play other games. realm and faction change is possible. Please post some offers below and I will get in touch with you.Eldeus4 14h
15h <Insurrection> 5/11M Offering Cross Realm Trials <Insurrection> (5/11M) Is now RECRUITING! We are looking for all roles, Feeling unsure of whether or not you want to join? Come for a trial raid with us! With the introduction of cross-realm mythic raiding, this option is now available to all! If anybody would like to do this, we are offering trials for anybody who is willing to come and raid with us. Our raid times are: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday - 20:30 - 23:30 (Server time). For more information add: Redswift#2976 or Diakun#1959Demon0 15h
15h Looking for Morning/Daytime Raids Hello guys, As the title says i am looking for morning/early afternoon no later than 12/1pm server time, i work night shifts so having good attendance for a night team would be a problem for me I am horde but a server/faction change is not a problem if something comes up that fits I am fresh back after some time away from the game and looking to get back into raiding, i would idealy like to be in a team that hasnt progressed to far yet in the current tier but i understand its late in the day and i could have to work on my gear in alt/social raids I have only had one full clear in normal so far but i felt my performance was decent and can only improve with more gear https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YA7zLn2qvJFKDPmM ( BM Hunter Bullzinga) Please add me Bussey296#2640 on Bnet or reply to this thread I look forward to hearing from you BullBullzinga3 15h
15h [H] Fury, Shadowsong (9/11M) Recruiting Fury is an inclusive community of players, many of whom have played together for several years. We're a reliable bunch who strive to progress as far as possible each tier without sacrificing career and family commitments. We recruit mature players based on ability and personality; aiming to create a friendly, relaxed environment where we also progress well every tier. We raid: 20:20 - 23:30 on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. What we look for: Mature, easy-going yet committed players seeking a long-term in-game home. We are a mythic-focussed guild though so we do expect appropriate performance. We're always very happy to work together to improve our numbers; help with macros, add-ons etc. I.e. even if you may be a little inexperienced now, if you've got a good personality and a willingness to improve and succeed we'd be very happy to hear from you. All ages are welcome, we have a wide range. Our officer team have mostly played since vanilla though so at least one of us may smell of cabbage, occasionally. We are currently most interested in: 1 Tank: Druid, Monk or Demon Hunter of highest interest 1 Strong healer: Priest (either spec) of highest interest 1-2 Strong melee DPS: Rogue or Ret. Pala of highest interest 1-2 Strong ranged DPS: Hunters, Shadowpriest, Elemental Shaman or Balance Druid of highest interest Since we tend to keep a relatively small roster we're always very interested in hearing from players who like to cover multiple raid roles. Progression (While current content): T10: Icecrown Citadel (25H), 12/12H T11: 8/13H (Nef 0.1%) T12: Firelands (25H): 6/7H (Ragnaros P3) T13: Dragonsoul (25H): 8/8H (& Farmed mounts for many raiders) T14: 6/6H, 4/6H, 1/4H T15: Throne of Thunder (25H): 11/13H (Lei Shen P3) T16: Siege of Orgrimmar (25H): 14/14H CE (& Farmed mounts for every raider) T17: Highmaul (4/7M), Blackrock Foundry (7/10, Iron Maidens P3) T18: Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M CE (& Farmed mounts for almost every raider) T19: 7/7M CE, 2/3M, 10/10M CE (& Currently farming Gul'dan mythic weekly for mounts) T20: Tomb of Sargeras: 7/9M (Progressed Fallen Avatar a lot too but didn't finish) Our web-page and forum are here: www.ssefury.com (you can also find videos of all our first kill videos spanning all the way back to Dragonsoul here: https://www.youtube.com/user/ssezas/videos ) If you would like to chat please add: Zastaph#2891 (GM) Reyuna#2645 Baroque#2155Zastaph6 15h
16h [H] <Divided> 5/11M The Maelstrom Hello everyone, I'm Tsn guild master of Divided. Faction: Horde Server: The Maelstrom Website: http://divided.enjin.com/ About us: We consist of a growing group of casual players who initially faction changed from the alliance and loves to play the game together. Most of our players have played the game for a long time, and some of us were there when it started back in vanilla. Many of us have experienced endgame raid content and still look for that great feeling you get when you down a new boss! As of now, we look to get new mature individuals: both for raiding to finish of our mythic content roster and laid back socials of any levels. What we do: Occational social events and contests Raids/pugs/alt raids Mythic+ pushes Casual bg's What are we looking for: * Friendly mature people above the age of 18. * Dedicated and active players for raiding and social events. * Interactive players, we all like to have a chat both in game and on voice. Raiding: Progress: 4/9 ToS M, 5/11 Antorus M Raid times: Monday & Wednesday: 20.00-23.00 (server time) Social Raids Sundays 20.00 (server time) We are recruiting all classes, with particular interest in healers and dps (especially ranged). We are a community that puts time and effort into our characters, and we will expect that from you too. We want you to be updated on the current content we progress. Contact information: Simply add either of us on battle net and we can discuss everything further. Tsn - Sebastian#23194 Bish - Bishbash#2483 Nueva - Nuevah#2856Psn19 16h
17h [H] Kazzak <Solacium> 6/11M Recruiting! Greetings traveler, We are recruiting: - 1 Guardian Druid; - 1 MM Hunter; - 1 Holy and 1 Retri Paladin; - 1 Shadow Priest - 1 Rogue; - 1 Restoration and 1 Elemental Shaman; <Solacium> is a new guild, formed by a group of friends that just got back to the game after a one year break. We are a mix of people from all over the world that enjoy playing together. Our aim is to progress Mythic in a steady, friendly but dedicated manner. We raid only two nights a week and want to utilize that time the best way we can. Our raiding schedule: Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 ST Tuesday: 20:00 - 23:00 ST Wednesday optional HC raid Saturday optional casual/alt NM raid What we are looking for: >attendance should always be at least 75% in the course of a month of raiding (6 out of 8 raids); >performance, no one thinks it is fun to carry and no one should expect to be carried. We expect everyone to take responsibility for their own performance in raids; >respect, showing for raids on time, being prepared in every way for the encounter so that we do not waste each others time; >communication, we expect you to be able to understand and speak fluent english and be able to follow instructions; Exceptional applicants will always be considered! That being said, we want to build a great community where everyone can have a great time. Socials are more than welcome as we also enjoy spending time outside of WoW playing different games (Hots, PUBG, Overwatch etc.). Contact us: GM: Bigsee/Bigsy (BigC#21961) Officers: Videx, Tsuuki, Havokpr, Bublezz, Ascot Thank you for considering us!Bigsee3 17h
17h [A] <SFC-Ravencrest> 6/11 (p4 kingaroth) LF Healers/DPS About us Stormwind Fried Chicken , is a guild that has been created from a core raid group of a previous guild. We weren't big fans of the selfishness going around and wanted to create a friendly and fun environment for people to progress in. We are based on EU-Ravencrest We got 6/9m (sazzine) after 60ish wipes. We started mythic late september and caught up to guilds who started way before us. We've cleared 11/11hc Antorus on two raid nights in the first week of the raid. The reason we're only 6/11m atm is due to having to transfer our guild from Auchindoun after only being able to raid mythic on 3 nights until 7th February and having to rebuild. We're still in the market for reliable healers as we've been repeatedly let down and there has been a visible lack of good healers looking in recent weeks. We've reached execute range after one raid night on kingaroth with less than optimal setup and also managed to kill imonar with a really bad healing setup as well, however, we're looking to be 8/11 in 2 weeks and extend onto coven, reclear once coven is dead, and then extend until cutting edge together. Our main goal is to fully establish our roster before BfA and get Cutting Edge this tier and every tier of next expansion. What we want from you - Preferably 21+ - Sense of humour (be able to take jokes/banter) - Good attendance. - Have a microphone and discord. Be ready to communicate - Good understanding of your class, set bonuses, legendaries and role in the raid. Being able to deal with mechanics and always striving to improve. - Don't have an ego, rage or whine. - Raid preparation. (Enchants/Gems/Runes/Flasks/Food) Raid Schedule - Thursday MYTHIC 20-23(CET) - Sunday MYTHIC 20-23(CET) - Wednesday HEROIC 20-23(CET) Recruitment BIG PRIORITY ON HOLY PALADIN/HOLY-DISC PRIEST All spots are however open if it's an exceptional application. Our plans Establish ourselves as a semi-hardcore guild that can do Cutting Edge progression on a 2 day schedule, but still have a laugh and not take ourselves too seriously. Contact If you're interested and or want more information regarding our guild, our members or in general, don't hesitate and give me an add on battlenet: guillotiNe#2984 Officers: - Snipedogg-Ravencrest - Funciusia-Ravencrest - Azzinaughty-Ravencrest GM: - Jafooley-Ravencrest Hope to speak with you soonSnipedogg3 17h
17h [A] <Proud> 5/11M Recruiting DPS/Tank Hello! Proud is semi-hardcore raiding guild on Magtheridon (currently 5/11M), with a great social atmosphere, and a fun and competitive environment to play in. We are currently looking for ANY DPS and Tank that can maintain high attendance (2 raids per week) and wants to come progress Mythic Anotrus with us (and hopefully onto BfA)! Preferably, the character will have some mythic experience and decent gear, but anyone who thinks they are good enough is welcome to apply! With the addition of cross-realm mythic to Anotrus, anyone interested from any realm may apply to trial! We also have a few members of the guild who enjoy pushing high M+ keys! We do accept ANY application for mythic raiding, as long as you can attend (almost) every raid! We raid two nights a week: Monday 20:00 - 23:00 server time Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 server time If this is you please contact us! Akbari#11147 Moakane#2562 Talfor#2468Akbari0 17h
18h (H)Tortam Fatum/Draenor 1/11Mythic Looking for players Tortam Fatum/Draenor - 11/11Heroic - 1/11Mythic We are looking for more players to strengthen our core team for mythic progress. We are currently searching for: Balance Druid - Warlock - Mage - Warrior - Rogue - Blood DK Link to wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Tortam+Fatum If you are interested, you can contact our raidleader: DèravethÔrrn0 18h
18h [H] <Adapt> 11/11M | 6 Hrs/Week | LF DH/SP Please visit our new website at www.adaptguild.com! <Adapt> is a time-efficient Horde guild on Sunstrider EU that aims for cutting edge whilst raiding just 6 hours per week even during progression. Founded by years of friendship we value the balance of high quality raiding coupled by a positive and enjoyable atmosphere both in and outside of raids. What We Need 1x DPS: Demon Hunter / Shadow Priest Like every guild we're always on the lookout for exceptional players who are willing to compete and earn a spot within our raiding lineup - so even if we're not advertising your class above, it is always worth asking especially if you think Adapt is the right guild for you. Current Progress World #361 T21: Argus (pre-nerf) World #358 T20: Kil'jaeden World #320 T19: Gul'dan (pre-nerf) World #592 T19: Helya World #300 T19: Xavius World #294 T18: Archimonde (pre-nerf) World #560 T17: Blackhand Why Adapt? In Adapt we are a sociable, talented and multinational team that speaks English, but I think what really sets us apart from the rest is our non-elitist and friendly community style atmosphere that surrounds the guild, both in and outside of raids at this level of progression. Our primary goal is being time-efficient so despite our casual raiding schedule we expect our members to make the most of their characters and execute them well in raids. Many of our raiders routinely rank orange/purple for their class on Warcraft Logs though we value strong situational awareness more. What you can expect from us We know the decision of picking the right guild is important to you, so here are some of the best reasons to be a part of Adapt: Smarter Raiding - Focused high-end raiding environment on a tight schedule. Raid smarter not harder. Raid Spot - A raiding spot, we don't recruit for the bench as we keep a small but active roster. Likeminded Players - We offer you a social community of awesome people who share your interests and goals. Respect - You can expect a calm, and respectful tone at all times. We always welcome thoughts, ideas and strategies. Maturity - Our positive approach is key. We're all adults so when problems arise we fix them in a calm manner. Stability - A great place to call home with a strong core we want to build on, we are here for the long haul. Great Community - An active community both in and outside of the game. We also play Overwatch, PUBG, HOTS & more! Have Fun - We are extremely passionate about raiding but you'll find our raids can be extremely fun.What we expect from you Performance - We expect our raiders to stay current with theorycrafting and to compete for a raiding spot. Mechanical Awareness - Personal sacrifice is valiant and we highly value players with strong situational and mechanical awareness. Team Player - We don't want people who play for logs, gear or to soley for themselves. Raiding is a collective effort. High Attendance - We expect close to 100% attendance as we only raid twice a week. Sign up to raids on the calendar. Significant Preparation - For new bosses we face by researching new encounters and reading our forums/discord. Communication - Be willing to communicate in and outside the raids. Oh and bring the nerd screams, we absolutely love them!Gear, Legendaries and AP is not everything; we value the qualities of an individual over gear. We invest in people. Raid Schedule Sunday 19:55 - 23:00 Tuesday 19:55 - 23:00 Raid invites are 10 minutes earlier than the above times and we do not extend beyond our raiding hours, no hidden days, no extra hours. We remain true to our schedule. We have an 8 minute break half way into each raid. Because we are a community as much as we are a guild, we have a Friday fun-run where friends, family, alts and even pugs are welcome for a stab at non-mythic content. Unlike other guilds we don't go beyond our 6 hour weekly schedule so our Friday raid is non-mandatory and a lot less serious by nature, just turn up if you want to have fun! Our Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/302018/ Website: www.adaptguild.com/ Guild Rules: www.adaptguild.com/guild-rules Interested? Sound good to you? Contact one of our officers, Raidleader, Visk or Volrokk in-game. Raidleader Battletag: Alex#214557 Volrokk Battletag: Karokk#2441 Visk Battletag: Reksy#2495 Or visit our website where you can make an application at: www.adaptguild.com We can genuinely say that the vibe and atmosphere surrounding the entire guild here will be unlike any other you have experienced. We hope we can welcome you to our team soon!Raidleader2 18h
18h Destro lock lf horde raiding guild to migrate to :) Heya! I am a 956 Destruction Warlock atm on alliance side, im looking for a horde guild for some heroic raiding. im also looking for people to do keystones with. I would like to have a chat before i faction transfer to the specific guilds realm. Best Regards BenjiIhmreey1 18h
18h (A) (Silvermoon) Divergents3/11 LFM Wed & Mon 21-23:30 Divergents is a guild that was created by a group of friends. We are friendly and social and always try to help members in the guild. Most of us started playing back in Vanilla and have a lot of experience from hardcore raiding in the past but, as life goes on, almost everyone in the guild has settled in real life, has a family and kids to look after. Above all real life comes first! We raid two nights a week Monday/Wednesday (21:00 - 23:30 server time), run Mythic+, farm old content raids for gearing alts or mains if they still need loot and, whenever we can, we also do some pvp for fun. Events up on calendar every week. We are currently looking for more members to complete our core raid team. Socials are most welcome! All we ask is for players to be polite in chat/disc, respect each other and to understand that we are a progress guild that keeps trying to push content. Wiping is part of it, so make sure you accept that! Current Progress EN Normal-Heroic 7/7 - Mythic 7/7 ToV Normal-Heroic 3/3 - Mythic 3/3 NH Normal-Heroic 10/10 - Mythic 5/10 ToS Normal-Heroic 9/9 - Mythic 5/9 AtBT Normal 11/11 - Heroic 11/11 - Mythic 3/11 Why join Divergents? Everyone is welcome to choose what they want to do in the guild. We don't only offer you a place in our raid team, we give you the chance to play with people that love progressing together, that work hard but at the same time have fun while going through old and new content! We are currently looking for: A moonkin Any exceptional(Requirements : 3/11M 965 ilvl & 75 traits) player will be considered. Social players also have the chance to raid if they are up to it and if a raiding spot is available on our off nights. We use Discord on raid nights and to socialize with each other, guild bank repairs and consumables are also available for everyone that participates in raids. If interested in joining or if you need more information /w in game. Battlenet : Slaxx#2919 or Hopeless#21721 There's always an officer online to chat with! You can also apply to join by the following link http://www.guilded.gg/#!Adkj7gdxj9 Hope you all enjoy your day and your gaming! Have funIhotyoukk16 18h
18h [A] <Depthcore> | Ravencrest | 10/11M | 3 Days Depthcore is a casual raiding guild tailored for mature and easy-going individuals who enjoy raiding at a high level. Our guild has been around for 7 years on Ravencrest and we're not going anywhere anytime soon. We have strong ambitions heading into Battle for Azeroth which includes developing our existing roster further, and to do this we need great players, like you reading this right now. Previous achievements T12 Ragnaros H - World 45, EU 25, Realm 1st T13 Madness of Deathwing H - World 94, EU 45, Realm 2nd Recruitment 2x Healer: Shaman/Monk 1x DPS: Hunter/Warrior We're recruiting for MAIN RAID SPOTS, not for the bench! We're always looking for exceptional players to come forward and apply. Even if your class is already in our roster. We will always consider promising applications as we're always looking to strengthen our core. You can apply on our website or privately via Real ID. We're also happy to accept socials/casuals too. Depthcore is also working on an active Mythic + community. If you are looking for people to push high keys with, be sure to hit us up. Raid times Wed 20:00 - 23:00 ST Thu 20:00 - 23:00 ST Mon 20:00 - 23:00 ST Why should you join Depthcore? If you enjoy seeing end-game content on a relaxed raiding schedule then this could be the place for you. We're offering you a stable raiding position within our mythic roster and it's a chance for you to join an experienced team who've known each other for 6+ years. If you are looking for a skilled environment for raiding whilst having fun, then you should apply today. What sort of player do we want? Decent logs are only part of what make a complete player. Below are some key values we expect to see in players joining this guild: - Consistency - Rarely making mistakes - A passion for raiding and not easily burnt out - Mature attitude, no toxicity allowed - Being able to take on constructive criticism is a must - Strong PvE experience required - Competitive WCL logs - Fast learning ethic - Flexible across multiple specs/alts Contact If you'd like to speak in-game about recruitment, please contact: Sirstef#2249 Mupp#2360 Otherwise please visit our website: http://depthcore.shivtr.comUppel4 18h
18h [A] Balance druid Hey, I'm looking for a new guild for this character (balance druid) What I'm looking for : a mostly social guild, but with some end game ambition for "the Battle for Azeroth". One thing I ask (not demand) is that you drag me through the current raids, even the easy ones as I really enjoy to experience all the content and lore and I only quite recently returned to WoW. I'm not after loot or anything and my current ilvl is 902. Also having over 10 active members online during daytime is something I would like to see. One important thing : a guild raiding during daytime (saying 15.00-19.00 CET) would be awesome :-) What I'm offering : an active, social player with the ability to "not walk in the fire". I also wouldnt mind creating a different char/class if the guild is in need of that. I like doing dungeons, even if I dont get anything out of it, just to help out. Last but not least : I'm willing to change faction or change server to join (if I consider it worth the trouble and $$$ ofc ;) ) PS : If necessary I would be willing to transfer some of my other chars as well. Kind regards and thanks for readingSebeda0 18h
19h <Legio Getica> 2/11 M Antorus LF players Hey Guys, Legio Getica in Kazzak realm is a 12 year old PvE and PvP guild who are currently recruiting for Antorus Mythic Progress. We are in need of skilled and dedicated DPS , prefer range . Our raiding days are Monday and Wednesday 20:00-23:00 and we expect near perfect attendance for our raids. What you can expect from us in return is a friendly but focused atmosphere finely balancing a calm environment with hard progression. We have consistently raided through the last 5 expansions and have always made sure to clear endgame content. As well as the raiding you can expect an extremely active guild outside of the raid with regular high end Mythic + runs, a weekly HC Antorus Clear outside of raiding hours and active PvP. If interested plz add me to have a word, looking forward to hear from you. Socials/casuals are always welcome :-) palabos#2129 or Aeris#21652Senpåii0 19h