Looking for Players – PvE

16 Apr 2012 Looking for players — PvE forum Welcome to the "Looking for Players — PVE" Forum. This is the place to look for other players if: You are looking for a new member for your guild You want to join a guild You are looking for members for cross-realm raiding You want to join a cross-realm raid You are looking for a leveling partner or simply to find someone to quest with In order to make your search as successful as possible, we recommend you to follow these simple steps: Use the search feature at the top right of the screen before posting When creating a new thread, make sure to use an appropriate and descriptive title (e.g. "[A/H] Guild on (name of realm) looking for <Class> <Raid>" or "[A/H] <Class> Looking for cross-realm raid" or “[A/H] <Class> Looking for leveling partner”) If you are not interested in teaming up with players from other realms, please feel free to also post on your realm forum. We hope that you will succeed in finding other players to have fun with!Vaneras0 16 Apr 2012
18 Jul 2012 READ ME —> Do Not Bump Threads We appreciate you’re keen to promote awareness of your guild, but the act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. Anyone found to be bumping may have their thread deleted and be subject to a forum suspension. Important note: It is perfectly acceptable to update your threads with new information related to your recruitment, but posting just for the sake of bumping is not okay! If you are updating your recruitment thread and you make a new post in that thread to say updates have been made, please be sure to include the updated information. Simply posting “Updated” or something similar is not sufficient, and may result in a forum suspension and/or deletion of your post or thread. Why bumping in the 'Looking for Players' forums is bad: If everyone is allowed to constantly bump their threads in the 'Looking for Players' forums, it creates a continuing and ever growing need for people to keep bumping threads. The ever increasing bumping of threads will flood the forums and make it much harder for players to find guilds of interest, which in turn will make it harder for guilds to attract new recruits, because the recruitment threads are less likely to be noticed by the potential recruits. If no-one is allowed to bump, the 'Looking for Players' forums move more slowly and there is less flooding. No bumping means that it is easier for potential recruits to get an overview of the guilds recruiting, and because there is less “noise” in the form of bump/spam posts. People will also be motivated to actually spend more time on the 'Looking for Players' forums as they are not discouraged from having to trawl through a ton of bump/spam posts to find the information they are looking for.Vaneras0 18 Jul 2012
27m [A] Rome in a Day (9/9HC) 2 nights/week LF Tank About Rome in a Day is a mature, friendly raiding guild on Silvermoon who raids two nights a week. We have consistently been one of the better performing 2 night raiding guilds on our server. Our goal is to kill as many bosses as possible in our limited schedule whilst having fun. The guild was formed in 2009 and has raided consistently since then with several members still with us since the start. Whilst skill and independence are valued we also appreciate a friendly and positive attitude. This being the main reason Rome has maintained it's core roster for so long. Successful applicants will find themselves welcomed into our community. Recruitment Even if your class is not listed we will still consider your application. We are currently interested in: Tank (preferably non-vanq) Shadow Priest Ranged Hunter Elemental Shaman Raid Times Raid nights: Monday, Thursday Raid time: 20:30 - 00:00 Server Time Our raid nights have been the same since WotLK and are not likely to change. We appreciate that people have real lives and do not mind people missing the occasional raid so long as warning is given in advance. To ensure that we always have enough people to do Mythic the raid team will consist of more than 20 people. This allows us to adjust to absences. As we can only take 20 people into a Mythic raid, when we are doing Mythic content, we will occasionally ask you to sit out. This is done in a fair manner such that no one person is forced to sit out each week. Recently we have been organising an extra, non-mandatory night for clearing HC where alts are welcome. Loot System We use a loot system known as Suicide Kings. What this means is that every person is given a random position in a list at the start of the tier. When a piece of loot drops it will be first opened up for bidding. Any player who's main spec is eligible for the piece of loot can bid. The successful bidder is the person who's highest on the list. They are then moved to the bottom of the list. If no players choose to bid then the piece of loot is opened up to rolls. Any player who can use that piece of loot, be it for OS or MS, can then roll on that piece of loot. Contact Info Slaqua - Lerp#2814 Website: http://riad.guildlaunch.com/ If you add me on Real ID please send me a message rather than waiting for me to message you. I get a lot of people adding me and I cannot keep looking at my friends list to see if any of the 10 people have come online. Progress WowProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/Rome+in+a+Day Legion Tier 20 ToS: 8/9 HC Tier 19 NH: 7/10 M ToV: 3/3 HC EN: 7/7 M Warlords of Draenor Tier 18 HFC: 13/13 M Tier 17 BRF: 10/10 HC HM: 1/7 M Mists of Pandaria Tier 16 SoO: 12/14 HC Tier 15 ToT: 4/13 HC Tier 14 ToES: 4/4 N HoF: 6/6 N MSV: 1/6 HC Cataclysm Tier 13 DS: 8/8 HC Tier 12 FL: 6/7 HC Tier 11 TotFW: 2/2 N BoT: 1/5 HC BD: 2/6 HC Wrath of the Lich King Tier 10 ICC: 9/12 HC Slaqua85 27m
27m [H] <Infusion> - Tarren Mill / Dentarg, Recruiting <Infusion> 9/9N ToS recently reformed and looking to expand our raiding team for ToS Hc. Discord is required. Raid days Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 2000-2300 server time. Currently Recruiting: Healer (1 spot) [ Edited,Currently Available ] Priority For: Holy Priest [ Currently Available ] Discipline Priest [ Currently Available ] What can we offer: Raiding in progressive and chill atmosphere. Friendly players who hang out on Discord and play games. People who are always willing to help and run Mythic+ as well as levelling alts etc. What we are looking: Know your class, keep up with your class' changes and updates and put effort into getting the best you can out of it. Showing up on time and prepared for raids - repaired, flasks, food etc. Upon progress we expect wipes, everyone makes mistakes but we expect people to learn from them. *** We do enjoy having fun and joking in raid, but on boss fights (especially progression) we expect people to be serious and pay attention. *** Socials always welcome! To apply to our guild please contact us through B-Net with LeviathAN#2647, Cyno#1708, RastaMuffin#2587Lévîáthán7 27m
34m [H] Ranged Dps Wanted - QT-AzjolNerub [H] Disorderly - Quel'Thalas - are looking for ranged dps to join our raid team, currently 9/9 Normal and 8/9 HC ToS. We're looking for a minimum 910ilvl with a good attitude and a willingness to commit for continued progress now and in the future. We raid Mon, Weds, Thurs 19:45 to 22:30 CET. We're one of the oldest guilds on the server with a solid community, think you'd like to join us? It helps if you like cats! Message me in game for a chat / more info.Seruvix0 34m
46m [H] EU Draenor | <When the stars are right> (SWE) Information Server: Draenor Faction: Horde Guildnamn: When the stars are right Kontaktperson: Xoiji (mULtii#2140) Nuvarande progress: Emerald Nightmare 7/7 M Trial of Valor 3/3 HC Nighthold 5/10 M Tomb of Sargeras 3/9 M Raidingtider: Torsdag & Söndag 18:45 - 22:00 Samt en frivillig HC-raid på söndagar 18:45 - 22:00 Kommunikationsprogram: Discord Vi rekryterar ranged & healers atm! Lite extra information om våran guild: Detta är ett 11 år gammalt gille som alltid letar efter trevligt svenskt folk som vill raida i en rolig men ändå seriös miljö. De flesta av oss har mycket erfarenhet. Vi har tyvärr ingen hemsida, men kontakta mig ingame om ni har några frågor. Mvh <When the stars are right> XoijiXoiji1 46m
1h [A] Pure 9/9 TOS Heroic is Recruiting for Mythic Pure was formed in June 2005 on Al Akir EU server and moved to Auchindoun EU on the free transfers in 2009. We are looking to recruit 1 Tank, 1 Healer, 2 DH, 1 Arms Warrior & Ranged DPS for Mythic Raids. A minimum ilvl of 920 is required. We are a socially strong guild, there are always a lot of people online to talk with and have fun. It is important for us, that we do not only socialize and get together during raids, having fun outside raids it just as important, whether this is doing RBGs, Mythic + Dungeons, old content or just chatting on Discord. We believe in having a strong community where we aim at getting a strong bond between our players. Therefore we also seek people who are willing to invest time in getting to be a part of our community. It is expected you can show up on both raid days. The days we are raiding at the moment are as follows (all times are server time), raid time may be extended if we are close to a kill: Wednesday from 19:30 - 23:00 Game Time Thursday from 19:30 - 23:00 Game Time We are currently 9/9 Heroic ToS Get in touch with one of our recruitment Officers ● In-game: Areras| B.net tag: Salty#2162 Must be over 18 with a mature attitude.Areras21 1h
1h Mature, Friendly guild (1/9 M) recruiting DPS Empyrean Realm: Draenor (Horde) Raid Schedule: Tues, Thurs, Sun: 21.00-00.00 CET Progress 9/9 HC and 1/9 Mythic https://empyrean-draenor.enjin.com. Are you looking for a new start in a Mature, friendly, yet focussed raiding environment? Imagine a situation where you are no longer frustrated with your guild, where everyone round you researches encounters, plays at the same level as you, maximises their gear and talents and gives every raid their all. This is the reality we offer. ∞∞About us∞∞ We are a group of mature players who focus on raiding at a high level without sacrificing the social element that comes with it - we believe that progression shouldn’t mean the death of fun. We all have a genuine love of the game and are very committed to maintaining a successful guild where our leisure time in Azeroth is spent in the most enjoyable way possible. I need to be clear in that the most important thing to us is recruiting people who are a good social fit with the guild as we expect to be spending time together outside of raids, running Mythic+ and socially ∞∞Why pick us∞∞ We offer what many guilds promise, yet rarely deliver – a relaxed, friendly yet progression oriented environment. You will never have to put up with being nerd-raged or patronised at by a raid leader on a power trip. We are a chilled group and everyone is treated with respect and patience and valued as important part of our community. We believe in pushing ourselves as far as we can without sacrificing the social element of the game and treating each other with respect and patience at all times. We are insanely proud of our drama-free environment. Our progression comes with plenty of fun along the way with everyone feeling part of a strong and stable team that actually achieves something on raid nights. ∞∞About you∞∞ Maybe you are frustrated with your current guild because you want to progress more, or the atmosphere isn’t for you. Maybe you have taken a break from the game but are a veteran player who misses the buzz of raiding, maybe you have more time to commit to raiding and want to take the next step up. The most important thing is that you want what we want. You will be looking for a place to call home, a place where you can log in after a long day and feel like you are among friends and that you are an important part of both the raid team and the social atmosphere; a place where you feel like a person and not pixels. We have an age policy of 25+ this is mainly because our core group’s average age is mid 30s and we find that people who are at the same stage of life as us tend to fit in better socially– however, if we sound like we are your thing then please still give us a shout, we realise there are exceptions to every rule. ∞∞What we require∞∞ > Aged 25+ > Working Mic >Skilled and/or experienced in the class that you play > Excellent attitude – whatever your gear and experience, if you don’t fit with us socially then it is a deal breaker. > Can make all of our raid nights (unless you communicate a RL situation in advance) >Learn quickly and receptive to feedback and constructive criticism as our attendance requirement is 90% ∞∞Classes needed∞∞ We are looking for DPS to strengthen our ranks. We are looking for the following ideally: Rogue Druid (balance) Demon Hunter Paladin (ret) Priest (Shadow) Warrior (arms) If you don’t play one of those classes but feel you would be an excellent addition to our team, please get in touch. We don’t necessarily require logs & current tier experience but we do require that you can play your character to a decent standard. We will be happy to help gear the right person if we feel you are a good fit. Please get in touch with the GM, Demise on Minininja#26903 directly for more information or apply at https://empyrean-draenor.enjin.com.Freyìa5 1h
1h [A][Alonsus etc]<Royal Teldrassil Rangers>Casual Hi all, my name's Quil and I'm recruiting more awesome people for the Royal Teldrassil Rangers, a Alliance guild on Alonsus (with connected realms Anachronos and Kul Tiras). Rangers is an ex-progression guild, now playing socially. We are English speaking, but not necessarily English, at last count we had 8 different countries represented in guild! We have several families, one with three generations of players, so the atmosphere is fairly mature. Our only rule is; be polite, be helpful. We have a range of weekly events. At the moment we have: Thursday/Tuesday 2000-2200 alternating EITHER Raid: If your gear is average and you know not to stand in the fire you’ll be welcome. We recap tacts most runs, just in case! We aim to clear Normal by the end of patch. OR Mythic +: We currently have three 5-man teams running, but they're usually in need of a reserve or two!Friday: Guild Random Retro Raid Run (GRRRR) 2000hrs: Running old content for mounts, transmog and achis with whatever alts are level appropriate. Open to all. Monday: Late night mythic team 2200-2400 server Wednesday/Sunday: harder raiding with our sister guild by invitation only. At other times there’s usually enough players at a loose end to run that key or whatever, and chat is an active place! We also welcome players who just want to chat/level in a friendly environment, and we have a small subset of PvP players. Discord is available but not compulsory. So f you like to play and you like to be friendly, the Rangers want you! If you are interested in us, please reply here or message/request clivehorse#2369 on battle.net (weekday evenings are most reliable), or Quilanra#7370 on Discord (I have the phone app so I am available a lot of the time!).Quilanra1 1h
1h (A)Returning player looking for a new home Hello all, I am looking for a new guild after a break of 7 years. Back then I quit the game as I got bored with it. After logging back in after 7 years again, it felt like coming back home, however I feel lost in my own home. There are a lot of things that I have to wrap my head around again. My main character is a lvl 85 druid (restoration) and I can really use some pointers to get her back on track again. My wishlist for a guild: - Patient people willing to answer my questions about what to find where again in the interface, on gear and who are willing to die as I try to get back into healing (I am a quick learner though, I used to raid a lot). - A guild that raids and that I can raid with once or twice a week would be awesome. I get that I still have a long way to go before I am ready to raid again, but if your guild is willing to give me that time and help me on the way to it, that would be very much appreciated. I am not looking to get back into raiding 4 nights a week, but I do miss the community and raids. If you have any questions about me, feel free to contact me.Esya4 1h
1h <Nelivia> 4/9M - LF healer and DPS The Guild: Nelivia is a relaxed guild with a humorous, yet serious raiding atmosphere. Formed in the start of legion by a group of friends with the goal of building up a solid, stable and like-minded guild with the aim of clearing all mythic content. Progress & more: Current progress is 4/9M Previous progress in NH was 9/10M & 7/7M in EN You can expect a variation of raids to attend to: 2-3 raids per week (minimum 1 full raid). A spot in heroic & mythic content (progression and farm) Recruitment: Currently recruiting exceptional DPS players and a tank - Prefer a Mage, Warrior, DK, Rogue, Boomking, Hunter, Ele & Enh shaman (talented, reliable and likeminded). Experience in mythic progression is preferable but not required. Requirements: - We require that you are willing to improve your gameplay. By analyzing logs, have a high Knowledge of your class in terms of specs, stats and items. (Simulations) - We require the standard mentality of a raider in term of preparations before raids (enchants, gems, flask, food & pots) - Be available to attend to the majority/all of the 3/3 main raids (exceptions is allowed). - We require the following addones: RCLootCouncil, Exorsus Raid Tool, Angry Assignment, Weakauras / Tellmewhen & DBM / Bigwings. - Reply to events at least 24 hours in advance. The mythic roster is setup one day before they occur.(Contact an officer if you are tentative) - Perform consistently to a good standard in raids. Raid Schedule: We are raiding Thursdays, Sundays & Mondays from 20:00 - 23.00 Server time. On the off raiding days we offer optional raids for our members/raiders/alts. Socials: For those who are looking for a lot more casual minded guild. We also offer alt/social runs each saturday where everyone is welcome aslong as they meet the required ilvl etc. Or simply having a place to hang around and do your keystones. If this what you are looking for, dont hesitate leave an application on our webpage: http://nelivia.enjin.com/ Feel free to add me on battlenet: D2thexG#1450 if you have any questionsThrilliá11 1h
1h LFG (H) (Draenor) LFG Returning player been away a long long time (i played when vanilla came out). Looking for a social guild that will help me get back into the groove as i now have time to really get back into the game. Prefer a more mature group also .Parzzival3 1h
1h Looking For Friends to play with Hey, i'm a 29 year old woman, and i'm looking for people (+25 year) to play with. I would love to level, raid and gear a character. i have a few 110's. also. Most of my characters are on Twisting Nether. I have Discord and Skype. I'm not the best player and i don't know a lot about the game. But to me, the game is about having fun and also making friends. My mother language is Dutch, but i'm pretty good in English also..... Hope to hear someone fun soon :)Daënërys4 1h
1h Returning Player Seeks Mature (25+) Guild Hello, Having played WoW since its inception I have experienced most forms and calibre of content, from casually pushing normals to raid leading heroic / mythic progression. I was fortunate that this was always done with RL friends and core group of likeminded people with whom I shared an enjoyable time, and avoided any drama or issues. However, with these people having now stopped playing and myself looking to return to the game on a purely casual basis (I just want to have a laugh while seeing some of the latest content) ... I now seek a raiding guild who can benefit from my experience and help to push through content at a leisurely pace and with no egos / elitism. I don't have a preference on class or role and at this point have played most at end game level (Exceptions being Feral, New Rogue and Demonhunter), so would be happy to simply fill any position required to strengthen your roster. As I previously stated quality of play is not as important to me at this point as quality of the personalities. So hope I can find people with a similar mindset. (If I was being picky I would also prefer a small guild with a base of people who have known each other for a while, however any good bunch will ultimately do lol) Look forward to hearing back and am Happy to answer an questions.Llunai15 1h
1h 921 vengeance or brewmaster tank I have started looking for a new home for one of my two tanks as i am not entirely happy with my current guild. I used to main the brewmaster and have done 6/9 hc tos on him. The guild did a restructuring, we went back to normal and i switched to DH mostly due to finding the spec fun to play. Have concordance on both and am not that fuzzed in which of them i play, i enjoy both. What i want: A guild that wants to progress into mythic eventually but with current progress around where i am at right now. A guild with high activity on M+ which i enjoy immensly. A guild with a good natured mature atmosphere. And last but not least a raid time between 20:00-00:00 (this is a must since i have a boy whom goes to bed prior to this. What i give: Consistency (apart from summer vacation and other hollidays) Always prepared. High activity. No drama. Thanks for your timeBabybell6 1h
1h [H] Hoax-Kazzak 5/9 M ToS LF Recruits! Currently Recruiting for Mythic ToS core team!!! Hoax is a semi hardcore guild located on Kazzak EU and if you're looking for a progress guild without high time requirements then we are the guild for you, We raid 3 Nights per week 20:15 to 23:30 Server time On Thurs/Sun/Mon. And while we do run optional alt runs they are completely optional and as a trial we only require the 3 nights per week schedule. Our main recruitment focus will be listed above / on our website however all exceptional applications are considered. We seek the following qualities in new applicants High Attendance - As we only raid 3 nights per week our goal is to maximise progress within that time frame and so new applicants must be able to keep a schedule as best they can. Mature Attitude - You need to understand that progress comes first and we will rotate players depending on what the encounter needs. Class Knowledge - Our team is very invested in self improvement, Logs are shared and discussed openly and at times we exchance constructive critiscm this is a means for improvement as a guild and never an attack on players. Encounter Knowledge - You cannot show up to a new progress fight without knowledge of your role in the fight, Videos are linked on discord regularly and we encourage discussion about encounters before we begin progress. Additional Information Alts Alts are encouraged but not required we currently run optional alt runs on off days and fill remaining slots with geared socials / trusted pugs. Alt runs run for around 2 hours once a week and the goal is just to clear as much as possible without pushing too hard. Loot allocation We use RC loot council with a rotating council to assign loot we expect players to know beforehand what items are upgrades and we have a note feature where Info can be shared with the council the more information you can give us the easier it is for us to assign loot. As soon as a boss dies everyone except the loot master continues to the next boss to clear trash certain items may be discussed over discord however once we reach next boss our focus changes back to progress. Voice Chat We use Discord as both voice chat and a way to keep in touch with the guild if you are going to be AFK you need to let us know asap so we can make adjustments Just tag an officer or member of council and we will receive the message. For more info contact me on Battlenet, information below, or apply here at http://hoax-kazzak.enjin.com Shyre - Catnip#2790Shyre1 1h
2h Once Again [Late Evening] // LF Mythic Players! Hello! O-A are a late night guild with steady progress and a mature friendly atmosphere. For more information please see below, or contact any member in game. Check out our website www.oaguild.com or add our officer team on btag. Adamski#2159 / Oneyota#2678 / Temptation#2121 Raid Time - Wednesday / Thursday / Monday 22:00 to 01:00 (server time) ... ... ... ... ... What We Offer. - Stability as a guild and stable leadership. - Fun & Sociable atmosphere inside and outside of Warcarft. - Focused and driven progress raids. - Fair & Open leadership were opinions are valued. - Commitment to raiding but also were IRL commitments are understood. - A diverse community with people from all over Europe young and old(er).[/ul] What We Expect. - Players committed to Achieving the best attendance possible. - Focused attitude to raiding and character development. - Good understanding of raid mechanics and an ability to learn from mistakes. - Positive friendly attitude with an understanding to team play. - Working Microphone, teamspeak 3 and a great understanding of English. - Stable connection and computer. Interested? We are currently looking for any player that offers improvements to our team. Particularly DPS. Currently starting work on our Mythic progress, we ideally would like people with similar progress. Feel free to drop an application at our site www.oaguild.com We welcome anyone to have a chat to discuss any questions about our guild. Any member will be more then happy to help or for detailed information please contact a guild officer. Adamski#2159 / Oneyota#2678 / Temptation#2121Yorkshireman205 2h
2h [H]<Victus> 10/10M NH - 7/9M ToS recruiting Currently recruiting: Healer: all except disc priest Dps: Rogue(s), more rogues, good dps We recruit for Mythic farm/progression Razier#2960 @Maiden mythic Any exceptional applications can be considered About us: Victus is an international PVE guild. A old guild on Shattered Hand with a lot of history. Guild creation 15-10-2010. Before that we were Alliance. What we offer: • Good mix between Fun, Atmosphere, Progress. • Excellent Progression and a strict 3 day schedule (Yes we are actually a real 3 day guild!). • Loot Council system. • We do NOT require alts. What we are looking for in applicants: • Due to our small roster we are looking for experienced and dependable players high raid attendance (95%+). • The ability to play ALL of your specs depending on what is best, for example; Arcane/Frost/Fire. • We are looking for people who learn quickly, do not repeat the same mistakes over and over. • Being able to listen and contribute to the raid is essential, as such a decent grasp of English is also necessary. • You are required to have access to TS3, with a microphone and be able to use it. Raid times: We raid 3 times a week (Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:00 game time, you will never be asked to raid an extra day. Note: Every Saturday from 19.00 we run an alt run if interested. We will always pick the most suitable raid line-up for specific bosses if you can't handle sitting out now and then because your class isn't ideal please do not apply. If you have any questions feel free to contact Razier#2960 in-game. Also running ToS 9/9 HC on saturday 19.00 http://openraid.zergid.com/r/307281Xenaké151 2h
3h [H]<Arctic Penguins> 3/9 M 8/10M WEEKEND raiding guild Arctic Penguins is a weekend raiding guild on Draenor EU Horde, made by a couple of friends who couldn´t find any fitting guild who raids around the same hours. This is a guild for the people who can't raid during the "work" days because of job, kids, etc. etc. Progress 3/9 Mythic ToS 9/9 Heroic ToS 8/10 Mythic NH 2/3 Mythic ToV 7/7 Mythic EN Raid hours We raid saturday 20-23 Server time and sunday 19:30-22:30 ST What to expect When new content comes out we focus on clearing Heroic first, we make sure we are prepared both gear, skill and setup wise before moving into Mythic. We dont aim to clear or push mythic content hardore, but instead a steady progression while enjoying the raid content. Even tho we are laid-back we take our raid progress and preperation itself serious and ask for high attendence to our raids. Aside from raiding we enjoy doing other content together such as Mythic+ dungeons, achievements, pvp and alt raids. We are often active on Discord and have fun chatting together. Generally we like to have fun, joke around and pick on eachother, while still keeping it serious to progress and preparing, so if you cant take a joke this is probably not the guild for you :) Recruitment Ranged dps: Ele shaman, Mage, Hunter The classes listed above are on high need, we still consider any other dps class. Socials are always welcome for Mythic+, social raids or just to hang around and chat. We do social/alt raids on Tue and Thu, currently 9/9 nm and 7/9 hc. Contact Applications can either be send on ap.guildlaunch.com or be done online by adding us for a chat: Shinbou#2536 Ardaion#2241 Kerghan#21641Shinbou205 3h
4h [A] Titans Inn (1/9M) LF DPS & HEALERS! 2days Updated 22-08-2017 Greetings! Titans Inn is a guild on Frostmane Alliance. Our core philosophy revolves around accomplishing succesfull Mythic raiding on a 2 days schedule. Cutting edge is possible with 2 days per week when you have a skilled and experienced roster that shares the same progression oriented mindset. Clearing as many Mythic bosses as possible before the next tier and improving in ranks is our main goal. We will keep working towards being a cutting edge 2 days mythic progression guild! Real life comes first, so we spend a minimum amount of time in raids, yet we try to get the most value out of our raidtime. Raid days: Wednesdays 19:30 - 22:30 (Paris time). Sundays 19:30 - 22:30 (Paris time). What will we offer? - A friendly, social but serious raiding environment. - Efficient, (quick) progression. What is serious for you guys? Short answer; being capable of Mythic level raiding and everything that comes with it. Showing up prepared with a progression oriented mindset, being able to give and receive constructive criticism. Our main goal is to kill Mythic bosses and to enjoy doing so. Player Requirements - High Attendance is a must as we only raid twice a week. Sign up to raids on the calendar. - Be a Team Player. We seek players who understand there is no ‘I’ in ‘Team’. Raiding is a collective effort and everyone works together towards our goals. - Solid Communication. English speaking with a proper functioning microphone or headset. We use Discord. - Significant Preparation for new bosses we face by researching new encounters. Progression oriented mindset. - Atleast previous expansion Heroic difficulty raiding experience. - Good logs to back up your performance in raids. Character Requirements - 910+ equipped, with Corcordance in your mainspec artifact. - Excellent Class- (preferably all specs) and role knowledge. - Staying up to date with your class changes. - AP & Mythic+ - We only expect our raiders to complete their weekly chest (+15). Gear, Legendaries and AP is not everything; we value the qualities of an individual over gear. We invest in people. Additional information Required addons: Angryassignments, RCLootcouncil. Previous content progress: 7/10 Mythic Nighthold Current content progress: 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 1/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Important note! (16-08-2017) We have recently started rebuilding the roster with a very strict aim at our cutting edge goal. This led to demoting some of our players who were not able to make our performance threshold. Because of this we will be temporary unable to raid Mythic. We will come out of this stronger than we were before and work towards cutting edge with the strong remaining core! Titans Inn is recruiting ALL dedicated players for Mythic progression! If your class or role is not listed down here but you think you are a valuable asset to our team, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We value the qualities of an individual over a specific class/role or gear. We will invest in people. (22-08-2017) Right now for Mythic progression in high need of; - 1 Resto Shaman. All other healers considered! - All DPS! (less interested in Hunters). Apply here!: https://goo.gl/forms/9hftP7kV8NmJcQpD2 For more information contact us: Geko#2385 Fiero#2745 Bleachy#2663Tags48 4h
4h [H] <Aeon> 5/9M ToS, 3d/wk - LF healers, DPS, tank Recruitment is currently open for all healers and DPS, as well as a tank who is comfortable DPSing if necessary. Class doesn't matter as much as reliability and ability to play your class well. --------------------------------------------------------------------- Aeon was formed in the summer of 2008, from the merge of the then two top Horde guilds of our server, Ad Noctum and Might of the Horde. We have been raiding ever since, being the top Horde guild, with many server firsts during our journey through all expansions, like a Tribute to Insanity and Sinestra. Aeon moved to Twilight's Hammer from Earthen Ring at the end of February, 2016. Previous Legion raid tier progress: Emerald Nightmare 7/7M - Realm first Trial of Valor 3/3M - Realm first Nighthold 10/10M - Realm first --------------------------------------------------------------------- Requirements: Able to make our scheduled raids on Wed, Thurs, Sun 20:00 - 23:30 server time. Over 18. Can communicate in English. Discord + microphone. Former mythic raiding experience is highly desirable. What we can offer you: An established guild that has been raiding for 9+ years. A guild where members are listened to. Goal to be competitive and to always improve, while having fun. Fair leadership - no A or B teams. What we expect of you: A "team first" attitude . You come prepared with consumables and knowledge of the bosses you are about to face. High Motivation during progress and farm raids. You know your class and min-max your character. Your computer and internet connection are stable. Attitude and commitment are the most important. We do not want people who just log on to farm raids to get loot and then disappear for progression nights, or who are unable to work with their guild members, thinking just about themselves. --------------------------------------------------------------------- To post an application, register to our forums at http://www.aeonguild.org/forum/. Private applications can be PM'ed through the forums to Zeru. If your forum account is not activated please contact Zeru (Zeru#2267) through B.net. You can also roll an alt on our server and contact Syale ingame for any questions at all (Zeru#2267 on B.net). Please take your time in writing your application. Remember that first impression lasts and that the main function of the application is to give us the impression that you are able to perform well with your class. --------------------------------------------------------------------- You can find videos of our kills and possible raid VoDs from the below links: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrunanimous (Resto Druid PoV) https://twitch.tv/haaziie (Retribution Paladin PoV) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPl4dl2XnF-Ft0aCdFQklswSyale6 4h
4h Cerebral 6/9M ToS Guild. About Us Cerebral has been a successful raiding guild since TBC with a core membership that has been together for many years. <more history to follow> We are generally a bunch of extremely friendly and helpful people. We have a very active Discord server with lots of banter outside Wow. We always do Alt runs during the weekend and ppl are always on to do M+. If you're interested in joining you're welcome to hop in and have a chat and get to know the guild. If you have an elitist attiude then we ain't the Guild for you. if your interested in joining Find the contact information at the end of this post for more information. Current Progress Emerald Nightmare 7/7M Trial of Valor 3/3M Nighthold 10/10M ToS 6/9M Exceptional geared and skilled players considered Regardless of class to help us continue our success and future in Legion. Raiding Schedule Wed 20:00 - 23:15 Thu 20:00 - 23:15 Sun 20:00 - 23:15 Tue 20:00 - 23:15 We will be dropping from 4 days to 3 days in 2,3 weeks time so we will no longer be raiding 4 days a week anymore. We will drop to 1-2 nights per week on farm. We also run optional alt and sale runs on a regular basis. Requirements You must be ready-for-raiding. What does this mean? You must know and understand your class well as well as being equipped appropriately. Before applying we Expect you to be uptodate with your Artifact weapon and atleast 915+ ilvl Equipped also 3/9M down bear in mind we are a Mythic level progress guild. we also expect you to have an alt if possible as uptodate as possible as we always do split runs at the start of each tier. If you dont have an uptodate all we always do alt runs during the weekend so if u fancy playing an alt gearing it up during those runs can help you. You need to be able to familiarise yourself with raid encounters quickly and efficiently, as well as be able to understand instruction well and adapt quickly to changing situations. With the advent of Legion, doing content outside raids is also required. You need to ensure you are keeping up with your artifact weapon and research, as well as doing your weekly M+ 15 for gear upgrades. You must provide the majority of your own supplies for raids. The guild will help out here-and-there with consumables but you must be ready to bring potions, flasks, food and runes as required for any encounter. How to apply You can add one of our officers in game for more information on how to apply. Primary recruitment contact (Main Recruitment Officers) DaveHunt#21165 Driizy#2102Ikskwizit81 4h
4h [H] The High Council 5/9M ToS - LF DPS and Tank The High Council is an World of warcraft guild that has come back for the expansion Legion. The High council has it roots in "High Council" that orginated from EU-Xavius, EU-Boulderfist, and is now located on EU-Ragnaros. Several(~10) old core members have decided to come back and raid on a casual semi-hardcore level. We are currently looking for more quality players to bolster our ranks for Mythics. We are currently 5/9M and looking for more people to do Mythics. We aim to have as a high quality as possible of the raids we are doing, but at the same time have have time for real life activities. Our raid times (based on server time): Wednesday ~19.15-23.00 Thursday ~19.15-23.00 Sunday ~19.15-23.00 Recruitment: At the moment we are recruiting a few more DPS. Currently looking for the following: 2-3 Ranged: Any class/specc 1-2 Melee: Any class/specc except for Monks. 1 Tank: Any Any exceptional player(s) who feel like they can complement our quality of raiding regardless of class/spec are encouraged to contact us even if your spec is not mentioned above. We are always on the hunt for good players. What we are looking for in you as a player: * You love raiding and want to progress in Mythic mode. * You're an independent and communicative player (that means you actively prepare yourself for new encounters, know about their mechanics and ask when you don't). * You wanna have fun and have good progress * Your English is good enough for clear communication. * You have a stable connection. * Being able to listen to and actively speak when required. What can we offer you? * We give you the opportunity to clear content at a fast pace with lots of fun. * A stable environment with few to none players leaving. * Members with several years of experience with guild- and raid-leadership. * A social guild with lots of laughs. * Casual raids on Saturday(NH Normal,ToV, EM NM Mythic etc). * Several Mythic+ groups How to join? 1. Contact Swix#2683 or ask for an officer ingame Some Old achievements: * pre-nerf M'uru/KJ in Sunwell * World 48 Yogg-Saron * World 16 A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity * World 61 LK 10 * Realm first from Mid-TBC to start of Cataclysm.Swixie46 4h
5h [A] <Quelm> (10/10M, 7/9M) Recruiting Ranged DPS Quelm are currently recruiting a couple more ranged DPS to strengthen our roster for Tomb of Sargeras! Current Recruitment Status Ranged: * Shadow Priest * Balance Druid * Warlock (Demo is Highly preferred) * Hunter (MM prefered, BM acceptable) * Elemental Shaman * Mage (Frost/Fire) About the Guild We are a mythic raiding guild with a 9 hour weekly raiding schedule: Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 20:30-23:30 RT. We are a very social guild - you’ll see us chatting on Discord on a daily basis, running Mythic+ dungeons throughout the week (both daytime and on the nights we don’t have raids planned) and Fridays being our optional alt run night for everyone to enjoy. Raiding Our main priority is to clear content before the next tier comes out. 9 hours isn’t that much time a week for raiding, so we try to make our raids fast and efficient without afk's and other waiting around. Our raids are only rarely extended and then typically only by "one last pull". Additional raid days are also rare, usually only in the first week of a new tier and possibly when an end boss kill is getting near. We are located on the Nagrand server on the Nagrand-Kilrogg-Runetotem Realm group. What we can offer you: - A community where a lot of people have enough game knowledge to help you out whenever needed - whatever the subject. - A social and friendly group of people for you to join. - A fair way of distributing loot (loot council of at least 4 members). - A consistent amount of raids over the duration of the expansion. - A relaxed but social guild overall. What we expect from our raiders: - It is important to have a sense of humour. - Come prepared to raids with knowledge of tactics and consumables. - A working mic and the ability to use it when needed. - Be active on the guild forums as this is where we discuss tactics and have vetting threads for trials. - Be motivated to improve and keep up to date with your class - It is very important that you are able commit to our raiding schedule. We don't require 100 % attendance though so IRL interfering at times is expected and accepted. - Sign up for raids and post in the AFK thread if you can’t make it. Contact information If you have any questions regarding the guild we usually have people on at any time of the day. If you wish to speak directly to an officer, you can contact: Guild Master: Jinah (Jinah#21241). Officers: Uzual (Amy#2621), Xarroth (Xarroth#21105), Luke (Foodyboi#2412) We also have a guild website: www.quelm.enjin.com where you can apply directly if interested. Our applications are private and will not be visible to outsiders. Thanks for reading and I hope to see an application from you soon! =) -JinahJinah21 5h
5h [A] Daytime Raiding Guild - Meridies [5/9 M TOS] Meridies on Silvermoon, a Daytime Raiding guild recruiting people from across the globe! Recruitment: Open for: Range DPS + Healers Especially looking for: Warlock, Mage, Elemental Shaman, Restoration Shaman, Restoration Druid, Disc Priest and Mistweaver Monk. Raiding times are 1300 - 1600ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. What we offer you: Steady progression on new content A fair loot system, currently we use loot council A small, friendly and close knit raid team We are based on a highly ranked PvE server with a thriving economy. What we require from you: High level of attendance High degree of personal ability, in both your mainspec and your offspec Ability to theorise on your feet on how to adapt to new content The ability to understand spoken and written English to a good degree A working headset with microphone To be active and contribute to the forum discussions. Able to join the guild on Silvermoon, help us, help you. Atleast 35 Triats in Main Weapon Aims and objectives of the guild: We simply aim to create a relaxed but focused raid environment that clears all content offered by Blizzard to its gamers. If you are looking for a raid team that ensures your time spent in game is spent seeing content, a guild that aims for high standards of practice, and where each individual is a valued raid member, then please apply. If you wish to trial with us and see if you fit in here simply whisper Tyrmage, Stinkefédt or Thrappachino in game for more information. Alternatively you can go to: www.meridies-wow.com and fill out an application form. We hope to hear from you soon.Stinkefédt116 5h
5h [A] Affinity-Runetotem <8/9 HC> 2 nights/week “Affinity” is an Alliance guild on the server cluster Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem. We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30 to 23:30 server time with the goal of achieving the most we can with the time we have. We're a home for different types of players with a wide variety of playstyles. The members of the raid team have a long history of high end raiding and we’re looking to continue that with players who share our goals and mindset. We are fully committed as a team and a guild to return to mythic raiding with a solid foundation of players who enjoy playing and progressing together. Currently we are working on heroic Tomb of Sargeras as we move forward with this goal. We also regularly do mythic plus together. What can you expect from us? ... What do we expect from you? ... Recruitment ... You can read more about our guild on our website affinity.enjin.com or contact one of our officers for more information: Storm (Storm#22774) Sarah (Luminea#2664) Ren (Renix#2798) Jenn (Nili#2893)Vignette3 5h
6h [H] Casual|ty recruiting for laidback gaming/raiding Casualty, formerly (named) Balls of Brilliance has once again opened recruitment for mature players aged 28+ (years preferably). Due to the nature of the guild, where people often have to go off and be adults, we raid a maximum of 4 hours each week (sometimes less) and as such, progress at a slower pace. Currently at 9/9 NM and 4/9 HC - now focusing exclusively on HC. Recruiting open - could use a main-spec tank. Socials are always welcome. About us: We are comprised of a bunch old-school players (ages ranging from 28 to 44) with really brilliant bal--- *ahem* that excel at dying in very inventive ways to, well, everything (but mostly our own silliness): chi-torpedoing into the purple blades of doom that you yourself spawned (pro!), accidentally dismounting mid flight, where the fall doesn't kill you, but where you instead die to being spanked by a tank dummy that you just landed next to... which is not reachable in ghost form (my proudest moment), prot paladins tanking a mythic+ in holy gear (noob!), etc. etc. As mentioned earlier, our total raiding time per week does not exceed more than 4 hours and raids usually take place on Monday and Thursday (subject to change). The raids themselves consist of light-hearted fun (but not at the expense of focus) where you'll come across instances where the raid-leader -cough- has himself muted (without knowing it) for the first 30 minutes of a raid... where, in the midst of an encounter, someone will actually start making dps pots, where pulls "begin" with the main-tank yelling out LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROYYYYYYY and charging into the boss with half the raid a mile away, a healer that dies due to "boobs"... the list goes on and on. Basically, the main goal as far as raids are concerned, is to progress whilst never allowing raiding to reach a point where it feels like another job. However, people that specifically apply for a raiding spot, will really need to be able to carry their own weight because a) time is of a premium to us, and b) we'll likely never be in a position where we massively out-gear the content we are running. Of particular note, the guild is not governed by a council, or officers, but rather is a self-governed entity - everything from whether or not to end a raid at a certain juncture, to something major like dedicating 1 of our 2 days entirely to progress, has been based on the outcome of some sort of vote and its accompanying discussion. On a more personal note: Beyond Legion, our desire is to create a community that hearkens back to the days when guilds were far more than just a collection of cliques that are bound together for no other reason than the pursuit of loot and/or realm firsts, but rather a group of people that actually make the game that much more worthwhile to play. As such, we're looking for easy-going, somewhat social, marginally sarcastic, adult gamers. If you're a d*ck, or want to raid Mythic, this is not the place for you :x For those of you that are interested in joining our close-knit cult, er... group -cough-, post an app on our forums @ http://www.casualty-guild.com/ :D Alternatively, if text is not your thing, you can come talk to us on our Discord channel (details will be provided via wikileaks/in-game whisper <.<).Bombard344 6h
6h [A] Sublime-Silvermoon 7/9M ToS recruitment ► Recruitment Status: HEALER: Holy Paladin/Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue/DH/Warrior Ranged DPS: Hunter/Balance Druid Please contact Gpz#21348 or any office in game. Interviews are via TS and can replace a formal application. ---------------------------- ► Guild: Sublime, a 4 day 20man mythic raiding guild. ► Realm: Silvermoon (EU-PvE). ► Faction: Alliance. ► Language: English. ► WoWprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/Sublime ► Apply at [Google form]: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdl9C7b5EA3XnhWD4eO3SE68174ntSYpYKU3ro4hljNd2xHLA/viewform ► Sublime in a nutshell: A well organized raiding guild that has been around for ELEVEN YEARS. In progress we raid 4 days a week and try to avoid pushing raid hours too hard. We want to compete with the best guilds in the world while having fun and enough time for other things in life. We really can't stress this enough, you'll have a laugh, feel part of a team and at the same time, won't have to smash your keyboard in frustration at the random dying to fire for the 5th try in a row with an officer team too scared to replace. ► Why Sublime? 11 Years of experience, raiding since January 2006! Stability. Steady progress. Permanent guild bank support. Fun and effective raids, 4 nights a week. A guild where you feel at home. ► Requirements: You are dedicated, skilled and most importantly responsive and aware. Gear wise you are ready to make your way through the content we are currently progressing on. You know your class, from the inside out and you have a strong knowledge of game mechanics. You are a quick learner. You take feedback for what it is - a chance to improve and get better. You prepare yourself for every boss we are doing. We don't want to waste time on avoidable mistakes. You are able to attend Beta/PTR test raids. Don't let this list of requirements scare you off too much! We are a very friendly bunch! ► Farm Raiding Schedule: Mythic - Wednesday: 20:00 - 23.15 Alts - Thurs: 20:00 - 23.15 + PTR raid testing as and when required. ► Progress Raiding Schedule: Wednesday: 20:00 - 23.15 Thursday: 20:00 - 23.15 Sunday: 20:00 - 23.15 Monday: 20:00 - 23.15 (Optional normal/hc farm raids and alts raids on off-days) Make sure you can attend all of these days! We like to keep our roster small, so attendance is very important to us. You think that you are the exceptional player that we are looking for? Please contact an officer in game (for a TS interview) or apply via the forum. For more info and a link to our forums, check our website, or feel free to contact one of our officers and they'll be happy to answer any questions you may have! Website: http://sublime-guild.org/ Applications: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdl9C7b5EA3XnhWD4eO3SE68174ntSYpYKU3ro4hljNd2xHLA/viewform Contact: Gpz#21348Geeps12 6h
6h [A]<Winters Heart> Silvermoon (4/9 M), LF heal & DPS Hello everyone! Founded in 2005, Winters Heart is one of Silvermoon's oldest steady raiding guilds, having raided every tier of content available since Molten Core all the way through to Tomb of Sargeras. We raid three days a week on a mandatory basis: every Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 19.30 to 23.00 server time. We are interested in applicants who know their class exceptionally well, play it accordingly, and behave professionally in raids. Your raid experience and gear level should also be adequate to match our raid targets. At the same time, we expect our members to be engaged in the guild socially. We take our raiding seriously, but we also aim to have a vibrant community that makes it fun to play the game regardless of content. Alts are welcome and can join some raid fun on our social & alt runs (modays from 19.30 till 23.00). Like many guilds, we have members from throughout Europe, so it's a must to have a good ability to write, read and understand English. You should also be 20+ years old to fit into our ranks. Visit our website at http://www.wow-wintersheart.net/forum and read in detail about us there, or feel free to whisper our recruitment officer Ruxitza (Bnet: Ruxitza#2166) for further information. Recruitment status: Ranged dps: Warlock, Shaman, Hunter, Spriest, Mage, Boomkin Melee dps: DK Healer: ShamanRuxitza5 6h
6h H/EU/Stormscale<A Merry Band Of Casuals> is recruiting Hello There! We’re a relatively new guild (created on Legion Launch) based on Stormscale (EU) looking for semi-casual raiders to join our 14-man team. All of us returned at Legion's launch and have little raid experience beforehand, we are preferably looking for plays of a similar standing. We have ToS N cleared and have begun to push HC progression. We will be raiding one night a week (Monday 8-11pm Server time) and our goal to push Heroic raiding, Mythic raiding is not a plan at the moment. Whether you’re a serious or casual raider, we’ll have a sport for you, all we ask is that you have a friendly attitude and work well as a team. We are currently recruiting Ranged DPS and a Healer. If you would like to have a chat please contact either myself (Arluin (Artarion#2479)) or my Officer (Breadloaf (Nells#2154)), or simply reply to the post. Thanks!Arluin1 6h
6h [A]<Judge> | 10/10M, 5/9M | 3 Nights - LF RDPS! <Judge> on Alonsus is recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We've been on Alonsus as a raiding guild since The Burning Crusade, and most of our members have raided at a high level in past expansions, but are now looking to get content done with less of a time commitment. During Nighthold we raided 2 nights a week with an optional heroic clear, but are moving to a 3-night raid schedule for Tomb: Wednesday, Sunday & Tuesday. In addition to the raid nights, the guild is active on non-raid nights doing Mythic+, PvP, and levelling/gearing alts (the drunken alt-raid is almost a Judge tradition by now ;-)). Raid times: Wednesday - 20.00-00.00 Server Time. Sunday - 20.00-00.00 Server Time. Tuesday - 20.00-00.00 Server Time. There will be a break for around 10 minutes, approximately half way through a standard 4 hour raid Legion Raid Stats: Kiljaeden H - Realm #1, World #95 Gul'dan M - Realm #2, World #1144 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_F7XiD_7k4 Helya M - Realm #1, World #818 Xavius M - Realm #4, World #2892 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmNAthH1Wos Raiding rules: LootFor all main team raiding content, loot will primarily be distributed via loot council unless otherwise stated at the start of the raid. RC Loot Council is a prerequisite for getting any loot. Loot will be distributed to provide the highest impact to the raid as a whole. This may mean pushing certain pieces or set bonuses to key classes or players within the group. If a Bind on Equip Epic item drops during a guild organised event: 1) If it is a sizeable upgrade for anyone in the raid, standard loot council applies. 2) If it is of minimal or no value as a gear upgrade to anyone, it must be traded to an officer so that it can be sold to fund cauldrons and feasts. Please ensure that when bidding on a piece of loot using RC Loot Council, you are being honest and basing upgrades off an up to date sim of your character. Only an upgrade of 10% or more is "Major". Attendance and Punctuality Please aim to be online and available from 19:45ST on raid days, the aim is to get the group together in time for a first boss pull at 20:00ST. If you are online after 19:45ST, you must be free to join the raid group. Any raiding organised outside of standard raiding hours or additional days is entirely optional, so please don't feel obliged to attend. Even on nights you are online and available, there is no guarantee that you will be raiding on a specific encounter. We will try to rotate fairly and provide transparency to allow players sat out a night off rather than a night sat in the wings for no reason - however, please understand that things don't always go to plan. The quicker the first kill of a boss, the sooner everyone in the team gets their own first kill. PreparationYou are expected to have sufficiently researched relevant bosses before beginning progress on them. It is unacceptable to be wasting the time of the rest of the team that did prepare adequately. You should be looking through logs and class forums in advance to find out which talent builds are most appropriate for a given encounter, as well as any other class or role specific tips. Your gear should be fully gemmed and enchanted to the highest level. You should have sufficient consumables to last a full raid and they should be fully optimised for your role. No slacking on Potions of Old War or Deadly Grace if those are optimal for your role on a specific encounter over Prolonged Power. We will aim to bring sufficient feasts and cauldrons to cover the raid, however you should have your own food and flasks available in stock as well. Healthstones are not allowed for non-Warlocks. Ensure you always have several stacks of Healing Tonics in your bags and get in the habit of making proper use of them. Every raider is expected to complete at least 1 Mythic+15 dungeon each week, to ensure maximum ilvl loot from the chest. PerformanceDuring a raid, please try to avoid being AFK except during organised breaks. If you notice anyone is causing repetitive failures or wipes, please let an officer know and we can address it with them in private. If it is evident that someone has not prepared sufficiently for an encounter or is performing significantly under par, they may be switched out for another raider. Obviously, everyone makes mistakes and we are not looking to penalise people just because of where they are on a learning curve! AttitudeWe want a team of players who are able to continually improve. This means looking back at your past performance in logs or videos and identifying what you should do differently. This means looking forward to new encounters and making sure you've got the right build for the job ready when we start it. This means looking at what the rest of the raid is doing and if you see a fault or have an idea, bring it up with the officers to discuss. All raiders are expected to take criticism of their performance in their stride and not as a personal affront. Criticism should always be used constructively and not just as an excuse to be a dick. Finally, remember that we are all here to enjoy the game and kill some bosses! Recruitment We're currently recruiting 1-2 Ranged DPS players, and are considering most specs at the moment. If the above sounds like it could be interesting for you, please get in touch with one of our officers in-game for a chat. Contact us Shae (Trickery#2500), Maltheras (XtremeBean#2219), Malefic/Gaxar (Gaxar#2576) or Ikeus (Ikeus#2404) can be contacted if you have any questions about the guild or are interested in joining.Shae110 6h
7h Forbidden Dreams 6/9M Recruiting! RECRUITING Strong DPS players! Forbidden Dreams was formed in March 2017 by top 100 players with the intend to clear the hardest content as fast as possible on a real life supportive schedule. Raiding schedule Wednesday: 19:30h-23:00h; Thursday: 19:30h-23:00h; Sunday: 19:30h-23:00h. When a new raid releases, we add one day to our raiding schedule for the first two weeks. We vote as a team to decide which day suits the most. What do we offer: A steady and organized raiding infrastructure with an experienced leadership. Our raiding team prioritizes progress but makes room for memes and banter. We have competitive M+ players as well as an active alt run. What do we expect: We expect players to minmax their character the best they possibly can and have the motivation and dedication to prepare themselves for raids in every important aspect. We have a 0% drama policy and therefor are looking for people with a competitive and team oriented mindset. If you have any questions please add one of the council members below. - Guild Master & Raid Leader: Ontari#21406; - Healing Officer: Astonl#1732; - Range Officer: Mioka#21408; - Melee Officer: Emotezz#21592. If you wish to apply please do so on the website listed below. http://forbiddendreams.shivtr.com/ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Forbidden+DreamsArekusanjr28 7h
7h [H] Dunny Eagle 9/9HC recruiting mythic/casual Dunny Eagle is a casual, social guild that was made by a group of friends in Legion. We wants to have fun during raids but also outside of raiding. When we are not raiding, we do M+, clear old content, play some pvp etc. There is always someone ready to help or to just hang around. At the moment we are recruiting players to do mythic ToS. We raid Wednesday and Monday from 20:00 - 23:00 ST We have an optional normal raid Thursday, for members who like to go. We will invite every player who like to be in a social fun guild. If you find this interesting and want to hear some more, you can add my Btag, Archkin#2897 Thanks for your timeArchkin1 7h
7h [A] Auchindoun <Tappad som liten, 9/9 HC> Den svenska guilden Tappad som liten rekryterar nya spelare i syfte att utöka raid-teamet. Tappad som liten är en guild som präglas av en avslappnad miljö uppbyggd av spelare med familj och jobb. Guilden har en officiell raid-kväll, tisdagar 19-23, då patchens aktuella raid-tier genomförs. Utöver tisdagar genomförs alt-raids på fredagar, vilka påbörjas kring 20:00. I mitten av 7.2.5 är Tappad som liten rankad tolva på servern. Trots en main-raid per vecka presterar guilden till följd av att alla deltagare har en underliggande förståelse av spelet och patchens aktuella raid-tier. Utöver raids genomförs keystone-runs på övriga kvällar och under helgerna. Alla är välkomna! Om det finns ett intresse av att gå med i Tappad som liten är det bara att kontakta någon medlem som är online.Pîlatûs0 7h
8h <A> Safety Not Guaranteed 10/10M NH, 3/9M ToS - LF DPS Safety not Guaranteed is an English speaking Alliance raiding guild on Emerald Dream. We raid 3 times a week and are mainly focused on mythic raiding. Current Progress: 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M, 3/9M ToS. Recruitment: We are currently recruiting the following classes to continue progress in Tomb of Sargeras Melee DPS: Warrior, Rogue, DK, Monk, DH Ranged DPS: Mage, Warlock, Shaman, Druid, Priest Our raiding schedule is: - Thursday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time) - Monday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time) - Tuesday: 20.00 - 23.00 (server time) Apply here: http://safetynotguaranteed.guildlaunch.com/ Even if we are not actively recruiting your class, we will consider any exceptional applications. About us: Safety not Guaranteed (SnG) was initially formed on horde side by a small group of friends in early MoP, raiding 10man heroic mode. Later during the expansion we faction changed to Alliance and expanded our roster to a 20man mythic team, where we cleared SoO mythic mode as a guild. We aim to progress through content at a steady pace, without hardcore hours. We have been on the cutting edge of mythic content, clearing each tier before the next one is released. In WoD we cleared 7/7M, 10/10M, 13/13M when relevent, and we have cleared each tier so far in Legion obtaining mythic cutting edge achievements, and aim to continue doing so. Many of us have been playing together since as early as WotLK, and some of us have friendships outside of the game aswell. What we offer: A structured mythic raiding team and raiding times. We start invites 19:45 and begin to clear trash so we can have the first pulls at 20:00 A fair rotation and loot distribution via loot council. We keep spreadsheets! A steady guild with a good community, and generally good guild atmosphere. You may encounter some trolling during your stay. A focused attitude during progression, and relaxed attitude during farm content. We like to chat and have fun, but focus during difficult content. A desire to raid. We often run an extra raid day on the 1st week of a new raid tier. This is 100% optional, but some people are excited to get into a new instance. Additionally we often run some sort of alt raids on fridays (100% optional), and do a lot of mythic+ content within the guild. What we want from you: High attendance. We expect a minimum of 80% attendance, though most of our raiders have near to 100%. We run a small roster to minimize rotation, and want to be able to rely on you. Commitment. We don't want someone who is looking to join, get geared and then leave. We have a 2 week trial period during which we will control gearing. Honesty. If you're having problems within the guild, or have real life issues, we'd like to hear rather than you just disappearing. Talk to us. Be prepared! This means reading up on new fights, having consumables (flask, pots, food, runes), gemming and enchanting properly, and being on time! Communication. We want you to know how to communicate both verbally and in writing. We use TeamSpeak for communicating in raids, though we also have a guild discord! Raiding awareness. We want you to not stand in fire, unless it's required... Progression oriented attitude. Everyone makes mistakes, but learning is part of progression, so we value people who continue to improve over time. For more information you can add an officer to chat: Joana#2806, Kitty#2896, Noxxus#2229 Or visit our website: http://safetynotguaranteed.guildlaunch.com/Nelfaya40 8h
8h [A]The Logical Cube 4/9 M ToS 3 days raiding Our guild was created on the 4th of June 2006 on Eonar-EU realm . Since then, we raided in every expansion and every tier. Our greatest strengths are the loyalty and skill of core members, friendly atmosphere and a will to put the good of the guild above the short term desires of individual players. This allowed us to uphold over Ten years of raiding tradition and stability, as well as quite a few Realm First achievements. We are not just bunch of people who log on for raid and right after goes offline Alot of people play here for 5-7 years + , outside of raids you will always find people on our TS . While we not raid we do alot of activities in WoW such Mythic +5 mans, PvP , achiv runs and old content . Our guild chat is really Active not just about WoW :) !. We are not a strictly hardcore raiding guild, we stick to a raiding schedule and do not frown upon players needing time off. We expect exceptional performance but also understand that anyone can have a bad night. One thing we demand is effort though; slacking and lack of respect for other people's time, are the top reasons why someone would not fit our guild. It is also important to note, that we prioritise people who play well. You can be sure, that if your long term performance is better than that of someone else, you will replace them in raid, regardless of rank. What do we expect from raiders? - Extensive class knowledge. - Understanding of new encounters before the raid. - Ablility to bring the required consumables to raid. - Optimal PvE enchants and gems. - Good situational awareness and fast reactions. - Being able to take criticism and feedback on your performance. - Having a stable PC and Internet connection. - Maturity, friendliness, control over one's emotions. - Ability to fully understand spoken English and use Teamspeak during raids. - Raiders are expected to be able to have a minimum attendance What do you can expect from us: - Stable raiding with experienced and mature people. - Good atmosphere within the guild and activities outside of main raids. - Fair loot distribution. - Alot of activities not just on WoW we play together other games such SC II , HS overwatch HoTS and so on , not just blizz one Our guild-bank is well managed, provides money for repairs, gems and enchants. Our raid times: 19:45 (Invites raid) First pull 20:00- 22:30 raid end. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday - Main raid days Thursday - Alt run for thoes who like play on alts ( optional) We do also Normals EN and ToV / ToS on Sunday as optional raid with Mains/Alt's / Socials Currently in need : - Hunter - UH/frost DK - Rogue - All Shammy speces ! - MW Monk - Resto Druid - Disc/Holy priest Apply at: http://www.logicalcube.net/apply/ or just Add Bn tag for chat : Brunnhild#21145 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our achievements throughout history: Vanilla - Upper Blackrock Spire [CLEARED] - Zul'Gurub [CLEARED] - Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj [CLEARED] - Molten Core [CLEARED] - Onyxia's Lair [CLEARED] - Blackwing Lair [CLEARED] Realm First! - Temple of Ahn'Qiraj [CLEARED] Realm First! The Burning Crusade - Karazhan [CLEARED] - Zul'Aman [CLEARED] - Gruul's Lair [CLEARED] - Magtheridon's Lair [CLEARED] - The Eye [CLEARED] - Serpentshrine Cavern [CLEARED] - Black Temple [CLEARED] Realm First! - Sunwell Plateu [CLEARED] Realm First! Wrath of the Lich King - Naxxramas [CLEARED] - Obisidian Sanctum [CLEARED] Realm First! Twilight Zone - The Eye of Eternity [CLEARED] - Ulduar [CLEARED]Realm First! Death's Demise and Celestial Defender - Trial of Crusader [CLEARED](Current Mythic)Realm First! Anub Arak 10&25 hc - Icecrown Citadel [CLEARED](Current Mythic) Realm First! Fall of The Lich King - The Ruby Sanctum [CLEARED] Realm First! Cataclysm - Blackwing's Descent [Heroic CLEARED] - The Bastion of Twilight [Heroic CLEARED] - Throne of the Four Winds [Heroic CLEARED] - Firelands [Heroic CLEARED] - Dragon Soul [Heroic CLEARED](Current Mythic) Realm First! Mists of Pandaria - Mogu'shan Vaults [Heroic CLEARED](Current Mythic) - Heart of Fear [Heroic CLEARED] (Current Mythic)Realm First! - Terrace of Endless Spring [Heroic CLEARED](Current Mythic) Realm First! - SOO [Heroic CLEARED] (Current Mythic)Realm First! Warlords of Draneor - Highmaul 5/7 - Blackrock foundery 7/7 We stopped raids during BRF due to bad merge with other guild after raids 10man in MoP. Comeback with fresh start in HFC and slowly build team raid CO with other guild. Manage to clear 11/13 Mythic HFC raiding only 2days 2 hours ! so 4 hours in total ! Now in Legion we went back to 3 days raiding solo raid as guild.Brunnhild96 8h
8h [A] The Brigade - 7/9M, Weekend-2Day ★ High demand for a Holy Paladin! ★ <The Brigade> A Real 2-Day Raiding guild Old thread reached its capacity, so starting a new one! old thread -> http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/12989319070#post-1 Who are we? We're a group of players, various nationalities, who have played and raided together since BC. A few of us have previously raided hardcore in top 50 guilds. We all thoroughly enjoy raiding and making good progress, even though we've simmered down to two raids per week. Our raid atmosphere is a mixture of light-hearted mockery of each other, trivialization of current events... oh and segment occasionally about the current boss we're working on. We are one of the few real 2 day guilds, basically with the schedule what you see is what you get - no "optional" farms on a third day or hidden added days. For most of our raiders this is their main raid for the week, so naturally people get excited about killing bosses, and the guild is relatively active outside of the two raid nights as well. What are we looking for? We're looking for like minded individual(s) who want to excel in raiding without the tiresome raid schedule. As we're only raiding two nights per week we expect recruits: > To be fully prepared, tactic wise, for the progress bosses of that particular week. > Punctually logging in for raid invites. > Good attendance, we don't over recruit so reliability is important. > Able to listen to instructions via TS (Microphone not essential, but helpful). > Thick skin - we are loud as a guild, always have been, always will be! > Relevant previous raiding experience. > To be able to play their character on a very high level. We raid only two days, so during progression we want to be constrained only by time, and not by the performance of our members. > We don't enforce having alts, but we do expect our members to be able to play all of their speccs on the same level. > And most importantly - innate love for raiding and wiping! Currently Recruiting: All DD classes! Also after a holy Paladin! Current Progress > Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M > Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9H World 125 Previous Progress > Gul'dan Mythic - World 284/EU 173. > Archimonde Mythic - World 279/ EU 151 > Blackhand Mythic - World 471/ EU 255 > Garrosh Hellscream 10man Heroic - World 1017/ EU 588 We raid: > Friday: 20:00-24:00 > Saturday: 20:00-24:00 Infrequently raiding hours may be extended if close to achieving a boss kill. Website: http://www.the-brigade.com/ Considering applying? Check out our raiding atmosphere during progression! http://youtu.be/39-JSX24Vrk ★ For anymore information or questions regarding recruitment you can get in touch with: ► Bro (Bro#22814)Carbronate242 8h
10h [A] <Nightshade> 6/9 Mythic - LF dps & heal Hello fellow World of Warcraft Enthusiasts . Our guild Nightshade located on Sunstrider realm fighting for Alliance is currently searching for specific classes and specs to fill our roster . Our progress is 6/9 Mythic - 10/10 Mythic 7/7 Mythic and 3/3 Mythic Our wow progress page: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/sunstrider/Nightshade Full logs history: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/42782 Nightshade is the oldest guild on Sunstrider raiding actively since 2005 nonstop.We are an in game family realy . Originally formed by a collection of old friends from older games like EverQuest, Starwars-Galaxies and Lineage 2, the guild has been equally hated by bosses from Ragnaros to Arthas, and by the horde, whose demise is part of our motto. The classes we are currently recruiting are the following 1) Tank ( Only a player that can dps as main and have a solid tank offspec) 2) 1 Damage Dealer -Any solid geared and experienced candidate will be considered 3) 1 Healer -Any solid geared and experienced candidate will be considered ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We are willing to offer a significant gold scholarship to extremely good applicants in order to help possible transfer and faction change ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our raiding schedule is the follow -Wednesday 18:50-23:00 Server time -Thursday 18:50-23:00 Server time -Monday 18:50-23:00 Server time Some mythic experience and a certain item level would be appreciated (915+). But we are considering people who where core mythic raiders in previous expansions . Once a mythic raider always a mythic raider :) You can contact me here or via my battle tag cranion#2344 .Cranion206 10h
13h [H] Divided - TheMaelstrom recruiting Hello everyone, I'm Bish, guild master of Divided. Faction: Horde Server: The Maelstrom Website: http://divided.enjin.com/ About us: We consist of a growing group of casual players who initially faction changed from the alliance and loves to play the game together. Most of our players have played the game for a long time, and some of us were there when it started back in vanilla. Many of us have experienced endgame raid content and still look for that great feeling you get when you down a new boss! As of now, we look to get new mature individuals: both for raiding to finish of our mythic content roster and laid back socials of any levels. What we do: Occational social events and contests Raids/pugs/alt raids Mythic+ pushes Casual bg's What are we looking for: * Friendly mature people above the age of 18. * Dedicated and active players for raiding and social events. * Interactive players, we all like to have a chat both in game and on voice. Raiding: Progress: 10/10 NH HC , 9/9 ToS HC. Raid times: Monday & Wednesday: 20.00-23.00 (server time) We are recruiting all classes, with particular interest in dps (especially ranged). We are a community that puts time and effort into our characters, and we will expect that from you too. We want you to be updated on the current content we progress. Contact information: Simply add either of us on battle net and we can discuss everything further. Bish - Bishbash#2483 Nueva - Nuevah#2856Bish1 13h
15h **CARNAGE INC** - 5/9 Mythic in 2 weeks back. OVERVIEW Server: SIlvermoon EU Faction: Alliance Category: Mythic Guild Created: March 2009 Guild Leader: Shell Raid Leader/Recruitment: Tapps (Battletag: tapps#2758) Officers: Mourtous Website: www.carnage-inc.com SUMMARY We are currently formed of some top ranking players from multiple top 50 world guilds and returning players from over the years who wish to create an efficient 3 day top tier raiding guild. This means we are currently looking for players of a similar caliber to help us reach our goal of a 3 day guild that gets cutting edge kills with minimal time spent in raid. 5/9 Mythic in 2 weeks back...!!! We all play the game because we enjoy it and because of that we have a strict ‘No A%^-*!@e’ policy. TD:LR A%^-*!@s need not apply! We do expect you to know your class and always striving to improve. The raid team is only as good as it’s raiders…. so we need you to be pretty damn good!! The average age range in the guild is between 20-40 and the language is colorful… so if you find swearing and banter offensive then this is most definitely not the guild for you. WHAT CAN WE OFFER? Well aside from cookies and late night laughs…. - A very experienced leadership team. - A dedicated team with preparation in all beta and ptr testing - Cutting Edge progression with a multitude of early kills. - A fair loot distribution system - All based on your personal performance and what benefits the raid the most for progression - Mythic experienced raiders who are committed to growing the team. - A kick #$% website with busy forums. Did I mention cookies…. triple chocolate chip? Yummy. WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? - Like minded people with an exceptional knowledge of their class and a higher than average level of play. - Current or previous end game raid experience. - Solid logs or proven past in a cutting edge raid enviroment - Reliability, we expect 95% attendance - Punctuality, keeping the team waiting is not cool. - The ability to listen. A microphone is a MUST. - Be able to take criticism and learn from it. CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS We are specifically looking for one more healer.... Healers - Shaman - Holy Paladin DPS we are interested in... - Rogue - Warlock - Hunter - Mage Strong players are always considered and welcome to apply no matter what class. THE IMPORTANT STUFF We operate a limited raid schedule of just nine hours, spread over three nights per week: 20.15-23.30 (Server Time) on Wed, Thur & Mon. We feel that balancing progression with home life while still remaining competitive is very important, therefore we do not schedule progression raids at the weekends. WHAT ELSE DO WE HAVE TO OFFER? - Alt runs - Annual IRL meetings - Guild comps - including guild lottery, secret santa, jolly ho...ho...holidays. - A thriving website community; active forums, gallery, media, news posts and more. - Raid-a-thon; our annual charity event: www.carnage-inc.com/raidathon On behalf of everyone in Carnage Inc we would like to wish you all the very best of luck in game.Shiftsay2 15h
15h [A][Silvermoon] <Somewhat Cursed> 9/9H 4/9M <Somewhat Cursed> is a guild currently working its way up the ranks of Silvermoon - EU after a recent server transfer, with the core of the team moving from Turalyon - EU. We're a raid team offering solid progress through an experienced and knowledgeable officer team who have years of experience in top 100 raiding. Whilst still having a fun and positive atmosphere during raids. We've come a long way since the server transfer recruiting back up to mythic numbers which we officially reached on the 26th of july and getting the first 3 mythic kills inside of 3 raids. If you would like to know more about us please don't hesitate to whisper our officers ingame under Rhobian, Grózox or Nefisto. Also feel free to add Rhobian#2786 or grozox#1592 on realID to get in touch with an officer more easily. Raid Schedule: Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:30 Thursday: 20:00 - 23:30 Sunday: 20:00 - 23:30 We're currently searching for strong, dedicated raiders who indulge in good raiding habits showing up on time, with consumables and a min/maxed character. Currently Highly In Need Of: Hunter Paladin - Holy Priest - Shadow Rogue However all exceptional applicants will be considered! If you wish to apply, please contact an officer or make an application through our website: www.somewhatcursed.enjin.com Hope to see you online soon! ~ Rhobian, Nefisto & GrózoxGrózox5 15h
16h Holy Priest (926) + Mage(932) LF guild Hello everyone! As the title suggests we are looking for a guild, so I will get straight to it! NOTE: I (The poster) have added letters to represent the progress of myself (Player A) and my partner in crime (player B) as it differs! About us We are two raiders that have been raiding together for a long time. We are laid back and always willing to help others in need. The challenging end-game content has always been our goal in the game. Downing a difficult boss is a process of small, individual changes, additions and tweaks to your strategy or game-play and it is this part of raiding we really enjoy. Seeing your hard work slowly but surely lead you closer and closer until you finally get the kill. Further more, the social aspect has always been a prime motivator for the both of us. The Raiders We are punctual and hardworking. I (The poster) record my own logs (live) so I can review them as I progress on a boss or after a raid night. We read and watch guides as well as making in-depth analysis of boss abilities to make sure we can combat the boss in the best possible way. We always show up prepared to the raid(s). We have played numerous classes and roles over the years. If we don't currently possess in-depth knowledge of a class we can pick it up fairly quickly. Lately we have focused all of our attention on the mage and priest which we main, but I (the poster) am some what flexible in terms of a potential re-roll that might be necessary. The Characters Player A Currently mains Mage. Capable of playing all specs although mainly Arcane (60) / Frost (57) with fire at 52 traits. Can also re-roll to Balance druid of roughly 914 Ilevel (918 in guardian) or Arms Warrior (917). other characters at disposal includes 914 prot pala, 910 Rogue and a multitude of other classes at or around 900 ilevel. Player B currently mains holy priest. Capable of playing multiple classes such as MW/BM Monk, and Holy/Prot paladin. We are both altoholics! Raid Experience Vanilla - All content from ZG through Princess Huhuran in AQ40 Cleared. (PLAYER A) The Burning Crusade - Tier 4 Cleared (While current). (PLAYER A) - Tier 5 Cleared (While current). (PLAYER A) - Tier 6 MH+BT Cleared (While current) 2/6 SWP (While current). (PLAYER A) Wrath of the Lich King - Tier 7 10/25man Cleared (While current). (PLAYER A) - Tier 8 10/25man Cleared (While current) + some hardmodes. (PLAYER A) - Tier 9 10/25man heroic Cleared (While current). (PLAYER A) - Tier 10 10/25man cleared (While current) 10man heroic Cleared shortly before cata. (PLAYER A) Cataclysm - Tier 11 10man Cleared (while current). (PLAYER A) - Tier 12 10man Cleared (while current). (PLAYER A) - Tier 13 10man Cleared + 6/8 Heroic 10man (while current). (PLAYER A) Mists of Pandaria - Tier 14 10man Cleared + 9/16 Heroic 10man (While current). (PLAYER A) - Tier 15 10man Cleared + 11/13 Heroic 10man (While current). (PLAYER A) - Tier 16 10/20/25man Cleared normal+heroic+mythic. (PLAYER A) Warlords of Draenor - Tier 17 7/7+10/10 Heroic (PLAYER A+B) - 7/7+10/10 Mythic (While current). (PLAYER A) - Tier 18 13/13 Heroic (PLAYER A+B) - 8/13 Mythic (PLAYER A). Legion - Tier 19 7/7 - 1/3 - 3/10 Mythic (While current). (PLAYER A+B) - Tier 20 9/9 Heroic (PLAYER A+B) - 3/9 Mythic (PLAYER B) (While current). Raiding Time Schedule We can raid pretty much any day of the week we do however, like to keep Fridays and Saturdays as "off-days". we would prefer a 2-3 days a week raiding guild as neither of us are looking to get (back) into hardcore raiding. The hours have to fit into the time table of 20:00 - 23:00 server time! What are we looking for? We enjoy the social aspect of the game as much as raiding. It is therefore very important to us that this checks out in any guild we consider. We are not looking for a casual guild either. We still want to be challenged, though without toxicity and drama. TRANSFERS/FACTION CHANGES We will transfer ASAP to any server if we find the guild suits us. We wil ONLY consider HORDE. If you think we would be a great fit or want to have a more in-depth chat or review some logs, please feel free to contact us at: Gald#2905/Emmeline#21754 Thank you for your time!Avesara7 16h
16h Group of 5 LF Raiding Guild Hi, we're a group of 5 looking for raiding guild All have past raiding experience, myself and another in particular have ex mythic experience. Current item levels range from 900-920, but this can be fixed All cleared normal ToS, 2 cleared most of HC Can transfer faction/realm - this isn't a problem Classes/specs: Balance/Feral Druid Frost Mage WW Monk Shadow Priest/MM hunter Unholy DK Btag; Fenreyz#2777 or zarkooff#2483 for more info :) CheersAeshiia13 16h
16h 912 Holy/Disc Priest LF Guild Hi there! 28 year old Norwegian here, as my work schedule don't allow me to raid during the weekend, i'm testing the waters for a guild that raids during the week, from 19/20 to 23.00 server time. I'm a long time WoW player, have tons of experience. I'm not looking to push for Mythic right now, so i'm quite happy just doing HC at current content. Server and faction does not matter. If i'm a person you think would fit well in your guild, please leave a comment, and we can have a more detailed chat on bnet or disc..Valô4 16h
16h [A]8/9H reforming for KJ/Myhtic soon Hello there. We are Warriors of Wrath, 7 year old casual raiding guild at Ravencrest! Currently we are at 4/10 M NH, 9/9 N TOS and 8/9 H TOS. Right now we are regrouping after summer break and reforming our group to kill KJ and start Mythic soon. PPL with low ilvl/exp are also welcome since we are doing normal run and keystones :) We are looking for mature and relaxed ppl to join us, also old hardcore raiders who dont have time for hardcore gaming anymore. We are looking for ppl who respect real life issues, respect each other, their guild m8s and the community.Ppl who dont forget that this is a game and want to have fun with it , but ofc also make some decent runs/ progress r.days : Wednsday-Thursday-Monday 830-12.00 Sunday we run TOS Normal 830-11.30. we use ep/gp for loots(no drama, very fair) and twich Attendance is up to you and your real life obligations. We also do keystones, guild challenges and old content for fun /achies. Currently we are looking for dps( no wrarrios/hunters), Healers ( pala/priest/monk) . If you are looking for a new place to call home and you value friendships and fun over progress and recount , add me for a chat fourfouri#2785 Ty for your time and have fun!Vanthw0 16h
16h Lf raiding guild Rerolling away from demon hunter to warrior. 20 Year old swede looking for a guild that raids 3-4 days a week (most times are ok) Transfer is also fine. If any of this sounds interesting add Vic#22600 raid history on Dh. Tos 6/9hc Tov 2/3M Nh Cutting edge guldan Main warrior 922 59 traits Alts: Dh 922 59 traits Shadow priest 914 traits 55Vicoji5 16h
16h <Vivid> 2 Day raiding Guild 5/9M Tarren Mill LFP Please visit our website or wowprogress for more information http://vivid-wow.enjin.com/ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/tarren-mill/Vivid Exceptional players should always apply regardless of class balance in the guild. looking forward to your application! /Gixxer, ZanonZanon1 16h
16h [H] <Steel Monkeys> Draenor 9/9 HC Steel Monkeys is a new guild comprised of experienced players who want to tackle the most recent Mythic content (Tomb of Sargeras). We are recruiting to get a 20-man team together to do Mythic raiding. Raid times Wednesday 21:00 ST - 0:00 ST Thursday 21:00 ST - 0:00 ST Sunday 21:00 ST - 0:00 ST Who are we looking for? We're looking for good players who can show a bit of dedication. This means being online on raid times. Willing to gear up outside of raid times to. Have class and encounter knowledge and be social aswell. Mythic experience is a pre, NOT a must. Having prior raiding experience on Heroic and Normal is a must though. What we can offer Good Raid progress and consistent raid days. Mythic Progress as soon as we get enough people for it. Most of us are up on discord to have a chat and do some Mythic+ keys with you. We will be providing Feasts and have a Guild Bank. Hardly suprising. What are we recruiting? All applications will be considered! Underneath is a list with the classes we are extra keen on recruiting. TANKS: None HEALERS: Monk, Druid DPS: All but Paladin, Hunter, Demon Hunter and Warlock. Want more info or want to apply? You can find us on WoWprogress and in-game. Ask any of the GM's for more info. Applying goes by contacting us in-game. We'll have a chat and we'll check your WoWprogress. We can also have a chat on discord if that has your preference. No lame application forms. Being able to send us Warcraft logs is always a plus. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Steel+Monkeys GM: Hydragon | Hydragon#2592 GM: Nymphonia | Symphonia#2453Hydragon0 16h
16h [H] NoM 7/7M, 2/3M - Recruiting Hello and welcome. Recruiting: - Demon Hunter (Havoc) - Druid (Balance) - Monk (Windwalker) - Paladin (Retribution) - Priest (Shadow) - Shaman (Elemental, Enhancement, Restoration) - Warlock - Mage We always take good players into consideration, so should your class not be here, dont be scared. Every exceptional application will get considered. Raiding schedule: Monday Wednesday Thursday from 19:30 to 23:15. These times can be extended during progress/close kills however. So you are expected to be able to stay at least 30 minnutes extra. As you can see we only raid roughly 11 hours a week, so this is where professionalism, motivation and effectiveness comes into the picture. NoM is a mythic raiding guild located on Twisting-Nether. We are a Horde guild as most of the server. Progress history: SoO: 14/14 Mythic Highmaul: 7/7 Mythic Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 Mythic Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Mythic The Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 5/9 Mythic Stay updated on: wowprogress.com/guild/eu/Twisting-nether/NoM We strongly value people that can attend to all given raid days without being interrupted too many times. We also value motivated raiders that know the responsibility of their actions, and that are at the same level of play as us. Furthermore, we do expect people to be completely sure about tactics on ANY given boss fight we might encounter, and to be 100% ready with the consumables it requires, as well as possible role changes. Should you see yourself fit well in our guild, then please don't hesitate to throw an application. ALL serious and exceptional players - regardless of class and spec - will always be taken in consideration. If you are interested or got any questions please contact either of our 4 officers: [Obiwancomi#2138] [Lindblad#2519] [Peacebewithu#2337] [San#2583] [Tankermanse#2817] Visit our website: Nom-eu.enjin.com where you can apply! and read more about us.Xziou24 16h
16h 928 Mage 1/9M LF Weekend/Daytime Guild Currently guild does not have enough players to continue mythic, and it's been like this for a long time, so I am looking for a guild that plans on cutting edge mythic progress. Weekend/Daytime/Late Night I am busy on Wed/Thurs between 17.00-22.00 so can't raid at those times, hence looking for the above. Also looking for a guild already raiding mythic and stable. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/terokkar/riipper Btag: Ripper#2789 33, from UK, solid and loyal player.Riipper7 16h