Looking for Players – PvE

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
16 Apr 2012 Looking for players — PvE forum Welcome to the "Looking for Players — PVE" Forum. This is the place to look for other players if: You are looking for a new member for your guild You want to join a guild You are looking for members for cross-realm raiding You want to join a cross-realm raid You are looking for a leveling partner or simply to find someone to quest with In order to make your search as successful as possible, we recommend you to follow these simple steps: Use the search feature at the top right of the screen before posting When creating a new thread, make sure to use an appropriate and descriptive title (e.g. "[A/H] Guild on (name of realm) looking for <Class> <Raid>" or "[A/H] <Class> Looking for cross-realm raid" or “[A/H] <Class> Looking for leveling partner”) If you are not interested in teaming up with players from other realms, please feel free to also post on your realm forum. We hope that you will succeed in finding other players to have fun with!Vaneras0 16 Apr 2012
18 Jul 2012 READ ME —> Do Not Bump Threads We appreciate you’re keen to promote awareness of your guild, but the act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. Anyone found to be bumping may have their thread deleted and be subject to a forum suspension. Important note: It is perfectly acceptable to update your threads with new information related to your recruitment, but posting just for the sake of bumping is not okay! If you are updating your recruitment thread and you make a new post in that thread to say updates have been made, please be sure to include the updated information. Simply posting “Updated” or something similar is not sufficient, and may result in a forum suspension and/or deletion of your post or thread. Why bumping in the 'Looking for Players' forums is bad: If everyone is allowed to constantly bump their threads in the 'Looking for Players' forums, it creates a continuing and ever growing need for people to keep bumping threads. The ever increasing bumping of threads will flood the forums and make it much harder for players to find guilds of interest, which in turn will make it harder for guilds to attract new recruits, because the recruitment threads are less likely to be noticed by the potential recruits. If no-one is allowed to bump, the 'Looking for Players' forums move more slowly and there is less flooding. No bumping means that it is easier for potential recruits to get an overview of the guilds recruiting, and because there is less “noise” in the form of bump/spam posts. People will also be motivated to actually spend more time on the 'Looking for Players' forums as they are not discouraged from having to trawl through a ton of bump/spam posts to find the information they are looking for.Vaneras0 18 Jul 2012
15m Ex Top 100 Raider Looking for Solid Progression Team Hello everyone! I am Nexii, an ex top-100 raider from the US that moved to the EU a couple years ago. After moving I found a great guild that did not make it through HFC without disbanding due to attendance issues, so after finishing Mythic and getting Cutting Edge I took waited until Legion to look for a new place to raid. A few friends talked me into starting our own guild, which ended like most other new guild's do, disbanding at the start of The Nighthold due to attendance and effort. During this time one of our tanks got banned, so I rolled from my Hunter to Tank to fill the role. After getting Cutting Edge in The Nighthold I started off well in ToS going 7/9HC the second night it was released (First night was a normal clear). After not finding a stable tanking spot and realizing I do not enjoy tanking any longer I rolled back to Hunter a couple weeks ago. A few notes about my character: 932-934 depending on build 64 Traits 1 Tier 1 Legendary 4 Tier 2 Legendarily A little of my most recent pre-Legion progression: T17: Top 100 as DPS T16: Top 50 as Tank T15: ~100 World as DPS Before MoP progression was varied, and involved anywhere between ToP 50 World to Top 300 World. I can also provide logs on request as some are private (log my own runs) I am currently 1/9M and am looking for a stable raiding environment to finish Cutting Edge (does not matter if it's the first night of tier or the last) and push into Antorus, preferably at 3/9M-5/9M (open to more or less for the right guild). I am not looking for anything hardcore, only semi-hardcore with decent progression. Three nights a week would be preferred, though I would be able to do more or less for the right fit. Horde or Alliance does not matter. Please contact me on BNET at Nexii#11519 or on Discord at Nexii#3269 (Discord would be easier with the mobile app). If you think you'd be a good fit I'd love to have a chat!!!Nexíi2 15m
53m [H] Out of Character - Argent Dawn Hi all! We are a small, social group of people who have been playing World of Warcraft for years and still have that raiding tickle in us. However, we are not interested to step in mythic difficulty anymore due to the extra hassle it comes with. We have open spots for DPS. We just want to play this game and clear the current content while having fun and enjoy it; not to make it feel like another shift to go to after your real job! But we do expect you to be like us; to know our classes and do our roles jobs at good level and learn from our mistakes so the progress goes on steadily. We will run with personal loot and we do have a person who is willing to run things as raidleader; mostly to point finger for missing flask/food and occasional “Stop being a monkey and get out from the fire” guidance in discord! All this means is that we are wishing to find people who are similar minded as us to join our team! We are planning to raid twice a week; Saturday and Sunday nights 21:00-00:00 server time. And when we say we are looking for people to join our team we mean that you wish to make friends out of the people who you play with. We have played together for years and not just in this game. We play multiple different games together and always remember to have a laugh! We have gone through thick and thin, have seen the best of guilds and raid progress but also the worst of raid progress resulting into teams falling apart, but always stayed as friends. Now we are located on Argent Dawn and can’t wait to clear Tomb of Sargeras and upcoming raids with you who feel like we could offer you a new home! Have questions? Add me on btag for a chat: Meleamee#2212 Or log over to Argent Dawn and see if anyone is online!Ashuria21 53m
55m (A) RoV is recruiting for ToS - casual/mature (9/9hc) History of RoV Remnants of Valhalla is a guild formed by experienced wow-players who've been playing together since vanilla / tbc, with more players tagging along trough the expansions. We played on the server Vek'nilash where we were in the top 3 progress guilds. After disbandening in Cataclysm due to irl reasons of the leadership, we decided to reform the guild with WoD and return to Frostmane. We did fairly well at the start of WoD and cleared full heroic and a few mythic bosses. After we got to 5/13M HFC, raid attendance started to go backwards as players got tired of this expansion. We decided to take a break till legion. The leftover raiders got to 13/13M. Legion RoV is a progress based raiding guild with a close-knit group of friends. Our focus will be on raiding in a relaxed and fun environment while keeping focus high in order to get those bosses down. Our main priority is to have a nice time after a hard day of work. We are a 2-day raiding guild with some side event when we feel like it (farming gear, achievement runs, m+ spam, ...). We're a guild open for those friendly, slightly more casual players that just want to enjoy the game while also clearing the raids. Our main focus is clearing everything on heroic and once everything is on farm on hc, we'll go for mythic progress. Current progress: 7/7 EN HC 3/7 EN Mythic 3/3 ToV HC 10/10 NH HC 9/9 ToS NM 9/9 ToS HC We are not running with strict guildrules as we don't want that playing this game feels like a chore. That being said, we do expect ppl to follow the 'usual' guildrules, such as proper behaviour, being on time when you sign up for events, be prepared,... We do not react very well on 'slackers'. Our raid days: Wednesday 20.00 - 23.00 Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 Recruitment open for: Melee dps Shaman Warrior DK Ranged dps Ele shaman Healers Looking for 1 - 2 healers. A viable dps OS is a nice bonus but not obligated. Tanks Closed Don't be affraid to apply even if your class isn't mentioned above. Exceptional applications will always be concidered. What we do NOT want in our guild: Dramaqueens Elitist jerks Loot!@#$%s We will always make sure that we get to know a bit about the people joining us before accepting them into the guild, this as a matter of precaution, in both ways. Therefore we expect everyone that is interested in joining to make an application on our website and/or having an ingame chat with an officer. Also accepting players that just wanna do m+ and social players. Does this sound like the guild for you? Feel free to apply at: http://rov-guild.enjin.com/recruitment You can also check our guild video to see what we are all about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKJYVbv447Y Or wisper any officer ingame if you're interested in joining us. For more information, you can visit our website (above) or contact any of the officers ingame: Podolski (Podolskí#2548) - GM Vitary - Officer Sanfori - Officer Fakkau - Officer Aizyiane - Officer Xarial (Xarial#2863) - Recruitment officer -The RoV officer team-Shaely60 55m
58m 9/9HC Resto Shaman LF guild Hello, I recently came back to my shaman, which was approx 870 ilvl, a couple of weeks ago as I wanted a change from my mistweaver monk. I got curve and now I am looking for a guild that does a lot of end-game content but I would like to join on a social basis with the chance of raiding in alt / second team runs and potentially joining first-team in the future, so long as our schedules align. I am looking for a guild that also does a lot of m+ with a relatively high roster count so there are always people to do stuff with. I don't really want to explain my entire wow history on here, please post details of your guild / website so I can apply. I am happy to server change! Thanks.Yoppy2 58m
1h [H] Casual|ty recruiting for laidback gaming/raiding Casualty, formerly (named) Balls of Brilliance has once again opened recruitment for mature players aged 28+ (years preferably). Due to the nature of the guild, where people often have to go off and be adults, we raid (usually with wonky comps) for a maximum of 4 hours each week (sometimes less) and as such, progress at a slower pace. Currently at 9/9 NM and 7/9 HC - now focusing exclusively on HC. Recruiting open - could use a main-spec tank (preferably a masochist i.e. one that actually enjoys tanking) and a main-spec healer that isn't a paladin. Socials are always welcome. About us: We are comprised of a bunch old-school players (ages ranging from 28 to 44) with really brilliant bal--- *ahem* that excel at dying in very inventive ways to, well, everything (but mostly our own silliness): chi-torpedoing into the purple blades of doom that you yourself spawned (pro!), accidentally dismounting mid flight, where the fall doesn't kill you, but where you instead die to being spanked by a tank dummy that you just landed next to... which is not reachable in ghost form (my proudest moment), prot paladins tanking a mythic+ in holy gear (noob!), etc. etc. As mentioned earlier, our total raiding time per week does not exceed more than 4 hours and raids usually take place on Monday and Thursday (subject to change). The raids themselves consist of light-hearted fun (but not at the expense of focus) where you'll come across instances where the raid-leader -cough- has himself muted (without knowing it) for the first 30 minutes of a raid... where, in the midst of an encounter, someone will actually start making dps pots, where pulls "begin" with the main-tank yelling out LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROYYYYYYY and charging into the boss with half the raid a mile away, a healer that dies due to "boobs"... the list goes on and on. Basically, the main goal as far as raids are concerned, is to progress whilst never allowing raiding to reach a point where it feels like another job. However, people that specifically apply for a raiding spot, will really need to be able to carry their own weight because a) time is of a premium to us, and b) we'll likely never be in a position where we massively out-gear the content we are running. Of particular note, the guild is not governed by a council, or officers, but rather is a self-governed entity - everything from whether or not to end a raid at a certain juncture, to something major like dedicating 1 of our 2 days entirely to progress, has been based on the outcome of some sort of vote and its accompanying discussion. On a more personal note: Beyond Legion, our desire is to create a community that hearkens back to the days when guilds were far more than just a collection of cliques that are bound together for no other reason than the pursuit of loot and/or realm firsts, but rather a group of people that actually make the game that much more worthwhile to play. As such, we're looking for easy-going, somewhat social, marginally sarcastic, adult gamers. If you're a d*ck, or want to raid Mythic, this is not the place for you :x For those of you that are interested in joining our close-knit cult, er... group -cough-, post an app on our forums @ http://www.casualty-guild.com/ :D Alternatively, if text is not your thing, you can come talk to us on our Discord channel (details will be provided via wikileaks/in-game whisper <.<).Bombard415 1h
2h LF Guild Basically what the title says. I'm looking for a new guild, I'm currently on Lightbringer/Mazrigos and alliance, but happy to change both of those for the right guild. I'm looking for a social, friendly, casual raid guild. I'm 930 item level but only 8/9 normal ToS at the moment, due to my work schedule. I wish too progress to at least 9/9 heroic before the new raid comes out. My work schedule means I can only raid maybe 2 nights a week, and after 8pm (UK time) Like i said I'm happy to move faction or server for such a guild, and wish to continue as Mistweaver, but with help would happily main Brewmaster if needed, Thanks again, and any suggestions are very welcomed and appreciated.Wispweaver1 2h
2h 909ilvl Resto Shaman LF Casual/Serious Raiding Hello, I am Volijen and I'm looking for an active and raiding guild, as my current one is pretty uninterested in raiding. This is my first healer character and I'm eager to get into the fray and start practicing with a dedicated guild. I'll bring a positive attitude and loads of determination. NoiseMinded#2428Volijen5 2h
3h Resto Sham & Ele Sham looking for raiding guild Hey As the title says, we are looking for a friendly guild that we can raid and have fun with for this raid and future raids. we are 2 experienced players looking for a 2 to 3 day raiding guild on HORDE side only. We are currently both 9/9 HC with some progression on 1st boss mythic. Raid times we can attend are 20.00 to 23.00 server time. Ideally looking for a guild that has completed tomb and is wanting to push some early mythic bosses. Will realm transfer for the right guild. Thanks for reading cespCespitis18 3h
3h (H) Blood Rain (Ragnaros) is now recruiting! 5/9M ToS About us: Blood Rain was created on May 5th 2007 on Neptulon and is currently one of the oldest raiding guild in europe. Blood rain was fighting in the top 10 for a long time, after the server died, we moved to Ragnaros, early 2011. Since than we have accumulated a core group of mature members along with a tight-knit community and competitive nature. We have a strong PVE focus and our ambition is to fight for the top rankings on the server and clear all the content while it's current, But still maintain friendly and fun environment. We are an international guild with players from all across the globe, but the language we use in guild chat and on Discord is English. We have a small but active roster, so if we recruit you, than you will have a spot in progression! Progress: The Emerald Nightmare: Heroic: 7/7, Mythic: 7/7 Trial Of Valor: Heroic: 3/3, Mythic: 2/3 The Nighthold: Heroic: 10/10, Mythic: 6/10 Tomb of Sargeras: Heroic: 9/9, Mythic: 5/9 Blood Rain is now recruiting the following: Range DPS: # 1-2 Warlocks - High Priority Melee DPS: # 1 Rogue - Medium Priority Healers: # 1 Shaman - High Priority As a minimum, we require you to have at least 920+ ilvl & 57+ traits(after 7.2 change) on main spec weapon and perfect knowledge of all the fights. *** Exceptions can be made if you convince us that you are worth going for *** * Although our recruitment may be closed at times, we will always consider exceptional players who excel at their class and thrive on raid progression! Raiding Times: Raid Inv are always at: 19:45! Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 - mandatory Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 - mandatory Monday 20:00 - 23:00 - mandatory Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 - optional/cleaning up day During times of progression or close to a boss kill these times and days may be adjusted to fit in with guild progression. Anyone wishing to join us must adhere to this. # During the weekend we host Optional Alt raids and Rated battlegrounds. What kind of player we are look for?: # Skilled: Top notch performance and and in-depth knowledge of your class on all specs while also be able to follow and carry out instructions to perfection. # Active: we have a small roster, so near 100% attendance is required. If you cant make it to the raid we will need to know in advanced. # Independent: The ability to learn from your mistakes and adapt to changes instantly. # Prepared: You study each encounter beforehand and always show up to raids with consumables and on time. # Vocal: Be able to understand and speak in English over Discord while also contribute to the discussions. # Reliable: Have stable internet connection, working microphone and a computer that can handle 20 man raiding. # Self-driven: You strive to improve yourself without needing external criticism. # Team player: You understand that the guild comes first. # Non-elitist: we expect you to maintain a mature and respectful attitude at all times. We expect from all our raiders to understand that learning new bosses entails wipes and we are looking for people to drive progress, not to farm that which is already easy. What you can expect from us: # A guild with a highly competitive nature # Friendly Atmosphere # A stable and successful raiding environment to the most competitive players # An extremely strong and stable community amongst experienced players Trial in the guild: Trial is usualy between 2-3 resets. during that time your actions, contributions to the guild and to the raids will determine your promotion. Addons we use: # Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs Bossmods - Mandatory # Angry Assignments - Mandatory # RCLootCouncil - Mandatory Contact info: Please feel free to contact one of the officers in game for more info and to apply. Bengé (Benge#2295) - Guild Master & Raid Leader Higurashi (Higu#2717) - Officer Updated on: 24/09/2017Higudruid41 3h
5h [H][Draenor]<Dark Sanctum> 9/9 HC is recruiting! Dark Sanctum (9/9 HC) is a raiding guild on EU realm - Draenor Dark Sanctum is a raiding guild with a focus of keeping the integrity of positive atmosphere while taking progression seriously. Raid days are Wednesday and Sunday 19:00 - 22:00 ST Farming normal ToS is also included on Thursday 19:00 - 22:00 ST, however it is optional. Completing Mythic+ dungeons is a part of daily routine as a filler between raids. Currently recruiting a experienced DPS for Mythic progression(Rogue/Arms War prefered). What is expected from a core raider: -Raiding supplies: flasks/food/pots/runes -Knowledge of boss tactics pre-encounter -Being able to communicate on Discord -Core raiders are expected to constantly work on their class/spec and search for the optimal way to deal with the encounter -Having a sense of team spirit.Wiping can be frustrating, however raiders should be cheerful during the raid, after all having fun while playing the game is one of the most important aspects. Anyone who thinks that this guild fits their playstyle or has any further questions, should feel free to add me on bnet: Cybershade#2707 - GMCybershade12 5h
8h Pariah recruiting for mythic raiding Pariah. You know what it means? It means someone who is rejected by others, but in our guild you might not be at the top of your game, you might be a try-hard, you might be a social, you might even be a genderless Apache Helicopter. As long as you think about progress and having a good time, you are more than welcomed and I promise, you will find your place in Pariah very quickly. Our guild is focused on progressing fast. We are preparing for the new raid (Antorus) to progress mythic and to get a high ranking place on our realm. At the moment we have a core team of raiders which we are looking to expand with ranged DPS, but we will consider all classes so don't be afraid to ask us even if you are not ranged. Want to join but you are from other realm and afraid of transfering? No problem mate, we can always take you on a trial raid and you can decide if you like raiding with us or not. Now we are 1/9M(We have been a guild for three weeks and already progressed that much!). So summarizing we are bunch of friends who left their guilds to play together and make better progress we love funny memes and a lot of laughs, but when it comes to progress we are as focussed as we can be, so you are going to find everything among us. We are also pushing high keys in free time because it's another chance to get decent gear. And a last information - if you are not geared enough(920ilvl-) but have potential and skill to play your class we will help you to get decent gear so don't be worried about it. Our raid schedule is : Thursday 20:00-23:00ST(hard progress) Monday 20:00-23:00ST(hard progress) Saturday 20:00-23:00(Chillin run normal or some older content) For contact please add on battlenet: Yondu#2335,CardiffCow#2518,Brent1996#2750 or JamesTear#2914Yond1 8h
8h Looking For PvE guild! Hello, I'm looking for a PvE raiding guild Including me + my friend! Was 12/13 M in Draenor, 5/7 M in TeN before I quit, and now I am looking for a new GOOD guild! Currently only sitting on like 905 ilvl, but I am farming gear as much as I can right now. Looking forward to see whoever is interesed in recruiting!Denzoo1 8h
9h [A]<Concerted> Silvermoon - is recruiting! Hello everyone, Concerted is a raiding guild located on silvermoon, We have recently started building our raiding team back up again after a short break. We are currently recruiting for all roles and our requirements aren't too high. If you are only after progress/gear for yourself you can stop reading now, We value teamwork and people who put the teams needs before their own. A bit about us Myself and the guildmaster plus few others in the guild have been raiding together for last few years and got tons of experience in raiding plus leading raids and guilds going back all the way to WotLK. As said above we value teamwork above all else and will always try to help members with whatever they need help with. During raids we always make sure people understand their assignments be it something complicated or just simply dps/heal. For this to work fully we encourge everyone to ask if they unsure about something, and we'll do our best to help out. We understand that everyone got real lifes and we know that people are here to relax and have a nice time during raids, therefore we accept no toxicity what so ever! If you can keep up a good mood and laugh at wipes and stupid mistakes you will fit in with us. Afterall even the best of us makes mistakes. Since we have just recently started to rebuild our team back up again, we are in need of most classes and specs. Gear and progress isn't a issue with us, if you have the right attitude and are willing to learn, you are likely to get a spot. Though having cleared ToS normal is a advantage as most of us have cleared HC already or atleast few bosses on HC. Our aims as a guild is to clear HC each tier and get into mythic as much as we can get. We cannot gurantee cutting edge each tier but what we can gurantee is a fun time during raids with lots of laughter and a relaxed enviroment. Our raiding times are (realm time) Thursday 20.30-23.30 Sunday 20.30-23.30 Monday 20.30-23.30 If this sounds interesting to you or if you are looking for more information please check out our website (link below) or add me or Nell on bnet and we'll answer any questions you might have. Thanks for reading and hope to see some of you in guild! :) https://concerted.enjin.com/ Bnets Hexanda: KriffKraff#2974 Nellenzie: Suzie#2347Hexanda0 9h
9h [A] The Brigade - 8/9M, Weekend-2Day <The Brigade> A Real 2-Day Raiding guild Old thread reached its capacity, so starting a new one! old thread -> http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/12989319070#post-1 Who are we? We're a group of players, various nationalities, who have played and raided together since BC. A few of us have previously raided hardcore in top 50 guilds. We all thoroughly enjoy raiding and making good progress, even though we've simmered down to two raids per week. Our raid atmosphere is a mixture of light-hearted mockery of each other, trivialization of current events... oh and segment occasionally about the current boss we're working on. We are one of the few real 2 day guilds, basically with the schedule what you see is what you get - no "optional" farms on a third day or hidden added days. For most of our raiders this is their main raid for the week, so naturally people get excited about killing bosses, and the guild is relatively active outside of the two raid nights as well. What are we looking for? We're looking for like minded individual(s) who want to excel in raiding without the tiresome raid schedule. As we're only raiding two nights per week we expect recruits: > To be fully prepared, tactic wise, for the progress bosses of that particular week. > Punctually logging in for raid invites. > Good attendance, we don't over recruit so reliability is important. > Able to listen to instructions via TS (Microphone not essential, but helpful). > Thick skin - we are loud as a guild, always have been, always will be! > Relevant previous raiding experience. > To be able to play their character on a very high level. We raid only two days, so during progression we want to be constrained only by time, and not by the performance of our members. > We don't enforce having alts, but we do expect our members to be able to play all of their speccs on the same level. > And most importantly - innate love for raiding and wiping! Currently Recruiting: Considering all roles! Current Progress > Tomb of Sargeras - 8/9M > Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9H World 125 Previous Progress > Gul'dan Mythic - World 284/EU 173. > Archimonde Mythic - World 279/ EU 151 > Blackhand Mythic - World 471/ EU 255 > Garrosh Hellscream 10man Heroic - World 1017/ EU 588 We raid: > Friday: 20:00-24:00 > Saturday: 20:00-24:00 Infrequently raiding hours may be extended if close to achieving a boss kill. Website: http://www.the-brigade.com/ Considering applying? Check out our raiding atmosphere during progression! http://youtu.be/39-JSX24Vrk ★ For anymore information or questions regarding recruitment you can get in touch with: ► Bro (Bro#22814)Carbronate281 9h
9h [H] <Gargoyles> Tarren Mill - Late Night Raiding Raid Times (Server Time) Wednesday 21:45 - 00:45 Thursday 21:45 - 00:45 Monday 21:45 - 00:45 About Us Gargoyles is newly formed late night raiding guild on Tarren Mill created by experienced raiders with the goal of clearing mythic content in an enjoyable raid environment. Currently we are looking for a few more people to begin clearing Normal and Heroic ToS as we look to build a complete roster for mythic raiding in the next tier (Antorus, The Burning Throne) and beyond. You should join us if: You are looking for a long term guild to raid with on a late night schedule You can maintain high raid attendance You constantly look for ways to improve You have a positive attitude You can both receive and give constructive criticism Application/Recruitment Currently looking for the following roles/classes 1 Tank High - Any Class 1 Healer Resto Shaman Holy Paladin Mistweaver Monk Ranged DPS High - Any Class Melee DPS High - Any Class Contact Ugly#21427Axekick0 9h
10h [A] Silvermoon <<F A D E>> Hi guys, We're a few players who have played together through the entire series, from Lightnings blade alliance in vanilla to auchidoun horde in cata - and now into Legion! We're looking for the older player who has work and family commitments and a player who wants to experience the game for more than just raiding, be it raiding old content for transmorg or just generally helping other guys in the guild out in dungeons or pvp. We dont mind what level or class you are, we hope your aims in the game align with ours: We raid 2 nights a week Thur + Sun 20.00-23.00 ST Run old raids for transmog gear Help players level up in old dungeons when we can Help gear up our alts in dungeons, heroic dungeons and finally in raids Build a team of good friends to lead the guild Have a laugh on Discord even when there are no raids on If interested give me a shout in game or any character online, we would love to get you on board. fade-silvermoon.com Lortsos#2438 to have a chat ! Thx again and cu online ! ;)Aranwrath54 10h
10h [A] <The Eclipsed>(9/9) HC - recruiting! About us: <The Eclipsed> is a raiding guild located on Aerie Peak / Bronzebeard EU, Alliance. We are looking for dedicated players committed to making our raiding as successful as possible. We strive to be a stable guild, capable of clearing the content Blizzard has to offer within our raiding schedule, but before the content receives severe nerfs. Legion progress: 7/7 EN NM/HC 3/3 ToV NM/HC 10/10 NH NM/HC 4/10 NH M 9/9 ToS NM/HC Raid schedule: We raid 3 times a week; Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday from 19.30 - 22.30 Server Time (GMT +1 / CET) Tuesday is our alt/trial runs which is where you come in and show us what you can do. This is where we decide if you should carry on to our main team. Itemlevel is not an issue as we would love to have new people around that we can help gear up to eventually join us for raids. What are we recruiting: These are the most desirable classes/specs for us right now: Monk - Windwalker Priest - Shadow Shaman - Elemental Druid - Balance/Feral Rogue - Any spec Mage - Any spec Warlock - Any spec Demon Hunters - Havoc Death Knights - Frost/Unholy Paladin - Retribution Hunter - Any spec Note however that we're not turning any good players away, so don't worry if you're not listed here. What do we expect: We keep a reasonably tight raid roster and expect all raiders to sign up for at least two out of three regular weekly raid nights, with the progress runs as a priority. We prefer a committed raid group and don't want to recruit people to sit outside. We expect that you know your class well (at least the spec you're bringing to our raids). We also expect that you're familiar with the in-game calendar and that you'll be using it to notify us whether or not you're available on the given raid day. We use Discord for communication and expect you to be able to use it as well or at least learn to. Talking is optional, however we urge you to join us as it promotes a better atmosphere. What you can expect: You can expect a friendly and dedicated group of people who wants to push through content in a moderate manner. Between raids we also do M+ among other things. You can also expect jokes, fun times, long random conversations in our Discord chat.. and much more! Interested? Contact one of the officers below via battetag! Hysminai - Hysminai#2955 Soulwave - Switch#2513 Johnfrosted - Nicolai#1661Johnfrosted11 10h
10h [A] Weekend Raiding Fri+Sat 20:00-24:00 ToS 3/9 Mythic Friday Marines is a raiding Team and Guild, raiding Heroic and Mythic content 2 days per week: Friday and Saturday 20:00-24:00, with optional raids also on Wednesday (non-progression content for Mains and Alts for AP and fun). Recruitment status (updated: 23 Sept 2017): =================== - 1 healer (ideally Druid / Shaman / Paladin) - 1 dps, most classes possible (especially ranged, but all welcommed) More info or apply at : http://fridaymarines.guildlaunch.com or just add Shandril#2428 (Shandril) or Mak#2170 (Mickella) for a in-game chat about raiding with us. :) Some selected info about the team follows. We are in between semi hard core and casual raiding, however many members are ex-hard core raiders who do not have that much time any more as before, or are alts of current hard-core raiders who seek even more fun in raids on their primary alt. Team was created on 2nd November 2012, and for initial 4 years was a cross-guilds team, however, with the changes Blizzard made in Legion to Master Looter UI, a Friday Marines guild has been created with aim to have 80%+ team members in guild, yet still to maintain original spirit of cross-guilds team for those ppl who for valid reasons can't leave their guilds. By default new members are expected to join FM guild, unless otherwise agreed with Officer. REQUIREMENTS / EXPECTATIONS FOR ALL RAIDING MEMBERS AND TRIAL RULES 1. Attend all raids on weekly basis, unless some rl unexpected pops up - if you have a permanent conflict with one of the raiding days, better not join the team, as we do expect participation and dedication to the Team :) In terms of specific attendance requirement it is 80%, so allows for 3 missed raidsd per 2 months. 2. Prioritize Weapon artifacts activities, as it has big impact on progression, especially at the expansion beginning. For new members it is expected to be up to speed with AK, and 52 ranks (concordance) with commitment to push it up further. 3. Have all the best consumables (food, runes) always ready and used during progression raids. Flasks are provided. Gear fully enchanted with BiS enchants. We try hard to keep our raids nice and calm. Occasionally, on some progression fights, we may fail to maintain this, but that's rare. We all make the effort to keep the atmosphere in raids relaxing rather than stressfull, while still reasonably pushing for progress. - Contribute to this approach! :) In terms of trial rules, it is pritty simple: what matter for the decission is: (1) attendance - if you can't make most or all raids it makes really no sense to join the team, as the trial will be failed for sure; (2) game play skills - which means ability to execute tactics precisely and consistently plus knowledge of the class demonstrated by good dps or hps output for damage dealers or healers (it is required for new team members to be able to reach 50% Ranking at Warcraft Logs in your gear bracket for most of the fights, and we admire those able to go 80% and above); (3) personality fit for the team - we are a bunch of old timers, mature people, with families and jobs, we treat WoW as great way to relax after a had week at work or Uni, so we tolerate no shouting, fingerpointing, or drama - if you kind of emo person, easy to upset or annoy by whatever reasons, you will not fit well, and best is to stay away, however, if you warm and kind in your heart, tolerant for unintended mistakes sometimes, you certainly will find Friday Marines a nice group to raid with. Thanks for reading and see you in raids! :)Shandril32 10h
10h [H] Wretched 5/9 M - LF 2 Ranged DPS We are looking for the following classes: - 1 Main Tank - 2 DPS (prefered Ranged) We are also looking for Socials to fill up our weekend fun / alt raids, also to have a healthy social atmosphere and lot of mythic+ groups. Our guild is looking for talents or players with a lot of motivation and dedication. Gear always comes second, as our main mentality is bring and help the talented players. ___________________________________________________________________________ About The Guild: Wretched is a semi-hardcore, semi-social guild, preferring the prio over the latter, especially when it comes to raiding. The guild has been remade at the launch of Emerald Nightmare by veteran players with the same mind set as each other. We are planning to bring back the old fame that this guild had in Cataclysm and trying to be a strong guild on Nagrand Horde side. To prove our dedication, Wretched is holding the Realm First Guild Rank 25! Feasts of Strength achievement on Nagrand realm. Recruits We have the following expectations towards the players wanting to join us: - Two days minimum of raid attendance (but three would be ideal) - Know your class, it's specs and itemisation(s) - Be mature and respect the guild and other players - Be prepared for the raids since we are, after all, a raiding guild; reading up on any Boss fight (be it a farm or progress boss) is mandatory as well as bringing flasks, well feds and pots to the raids. (even though the guild bank gives away free cauldrons and feasts for the raiders) - Have Discord installed, we don't expect you to have a microphone, although its always a big advantage when the final judgement on your trial passes. What we can offer you in return: - A mature and professional atmosphere, our core team raiding together since Cataclysm - Fixed raid days based on calendar invites - Leader team with years of experience - Drama free environment - A chance on mythic modes and achievements (as the progression goes well) - But most of all progression and end game content. - Serious raids with a little fun As for raid times: Monday 20:30 - 23:30 CET Wednesday 20:30 - 23:30 CET Thursday 20:30 - 23:30 CET Raid Invites starts at 20:15, (try to be online around that time so we can start pulling the trash by 20:30) Fridays and Saturdays are usually off-days for off-raid activities or clearing older content / gathering achievements. (Yes we love Achievements) If you think these rules are fair for you, don't hesitate to apply to our officers by in game whisper or on battle.net: - Guild Master: NascarNSX, NascarNSX#2986 Exceptional applications will always be progressed and get a chance of joining regardless of recruitment status.Nascarnsx34 10h
12h [H]<Part Time Legends - Draenor> Recruiting! Thank you for the time you are gonna spend reading this and i hope you read all of it because there are information spread around through the whole post! You might see something that triggers your interest to give us a try! About us: A guild from a low-pop server that just transfered to Draenor to raise it's community! We have a core group of people that raid together and hang out in general and we want to get more people to come play with us and have fun! Everyone is welcome! The only requirement to join the guild, is to not be a bad person! There is no need to spoil someone's game by any way, we are all here to play and have fun while doing it! General Goals at the moment: 1) Build up the guild community! We want people to have fun playing the game! 2) Get the raid team going to clear Heroic ToS and get ready for Antorus, the burning throne! 3) Do as many activities together as possible (raids, dungeons, mythic+, leveling, farming, playing other games, etc)! Future Goals: Guild Wise: Build up a place for people to call "home"! A place that everyone logs in to play and have fun with the rest of the guild! Raiding Wise: Building up 2 raiding teams! One for faster progression, clearing Heroic every tier as fast as possible and probably going as far as we can into Mythic without a hardcore mindset and a Second one to raid at each own pace and clear Heroic every tier before the next one comes out! Raiding: In our old server we were 4/9 on Heroic ToS (we are now 6/9), we didn't raid for the last 2-3 weeks preparing for the transfer. We've got some experienced people from current and old expansions. We value Real Life (we all have jobs/family/school stuff to attend to) so if you can't make it to a raid it's not a problem but we'd like to get informed in advance if you can't make it to a raid. Raiding days are: Tuesday-Thursday (for progression) and Sunday (for normal/alt/social run that everyone can join), from 19:00 to 22:00 realm times. Communication: We are using discord to communicate throughout the raids. Loot system: We are using a loot council (through the "rclootcouncil" addon) to better distribute the loot in the raid team. Recruitment: Everyone is welcome to come join us and hang around to have some fun playing! Raiding wise: We are looking for everything! We welcome everyone to a trial and we can teach you some stuff if you are new to raiding! People to reach out for more information/to join: Bearsome - VolJin#2151 Jackrazor - xtrodinare#2690 Orçmork - Orcmork#2611 Akizá - StanHelsing#2717 Réck - raxix#2702Bearsome7 12h
12h looking for a "buddy" to level with Hi :3 Im currently tring to level a healer and its kinda slow and boring solo so im looking for a buddy that could level with me or help me level ;) -DejvosDraviuss3 12h
12h [A] <Aeonic> EU-Ravencrest 2/Week 10/10M NH & 6/9M ToS Aeonic is a Mythic Raiding Guild on Ravencrest comprising of former core members of Hibility (EU-Kazzak). We are used to high raiding standards from our more hardcore raiding days in the past (top 400 - see Hibility on Kazzak history), incorporating these standards into our raiding mentality today. Aeonic has a strong focus on quality raiding, acchieving as much as possible in only 2 raids/week. We wish to do the absolute best we can in the given timeframe available to all of our members. That being said, we strongly value a friendly atmosphere within the guild, aknowledging that our members have a life outside of wow, coping with various sorts of challenges on a daily basis. Aware of this we nonetheless expect our members to come to raids punctually and well prepared (a matter of respect towards the other members). Whilst the atmosphere is fun and casual on a daily basis, with members being akin to different jokes, raids will always take place in a very focused and concentrated environment. We are seeking highly capable players who seek to raid only 2 times per week, however on a very competitive level. We are looking for people that are motivated, have the desire to improve permanently and analyse min/max their rotation on a regular basis (check logs, see where they can improve/where they failed). Our intent is most certainly in finding suitable members on a long term basis (we seek the player, not the class). Members that wish to grow with us, seeking a place they can call home and colleagues they can rely on. Raiding Times: Thursday, Sunday - Raid starts at 19:30 (CET) - Raid ends at 23:00 (CET) Past Raiding History: Tier 14 | Rank 326 (10man) - Sha of Fear (3 days/week raiding) Tier 15 | Rank 295 (10man) - Lei Shen (3 days/week raiding) Tier 16 | Rank 325 (10man) - Garrosh Hellscream (3 days/week raiding) Tier 17 | Rank 445 (20man) - Mar'gok (3 days/week raiding) Future Plans – Legion and Beyond: As can be regarded in the past raiding history, a break was taken after MOP. We are now back and running, henceforth currently fine-tuning our roster for Mythic raiding. Our plans are to be fully operational with the Nighthold coming out early next year. Until then we plan to clear as much Mythic EN as is possible. Being a 2 days/week guild, we are certain that this time schedule can be very well incorporated into RL (and sustained) and hence lead to a very long lasting Guild Lifetime. What YOU can expect from US: - Very high quality raiding in only 2 days/week - Progress raiding as efficiently as possible - A strong and experienced guild and raid leader - Healthy social guild environment - We seek the player, not the class. If you‘re good, we want you (long term) and not the FOTM class you may be playing. What WE expect from YOU: - High raid attendance (90%+) - High level of reliability - Can talk, partake in conversations and are open for constructive feedback - High level of maturity (respect others, think before talking) - Teamplayer, accept to sit out an encounter, no drama about loot going to somoene else - You wish to be your absolute best (know roration, can play other specs and are willing to respec if need be) - You come to raids prepared (you know encounter mechanics, bring flasks, pots, enchants etc.) - Are willing to progress and know what that means Interested? Questions? We are currently seeking DPS that not only know their class but also manage to not stand in stuff the whole time. Further information on what we are currently looking for (in detail) can be seen in the recruitment section on our homepage. Please visit our homepage and apply/send me a message (Application takes only a few minutes, very fast process): www.aeonic-eu.enjin.comKerno80 12h
12h [EU][A][Silvermoon][Social/Raiding]<Mythical Right> We are currently a casual social guild looking to get into raiding progression. We also do a lot of Mythic + and have an interest in PVP. Currently we have our main tanks filled for the raid team, but tanking on off spec is welcome for when others cant make it or we do alt raids. We will be focusing on progressing the current raid. Discord is required for raiding, but you do not need a mic, though it is preferable. We will start raiding initially just on Thursdays between 2000 and 2300 server time. To talk to our raid leader, add TokiPawtooth#2901 on Bnet or you can contact me for more info on Tharg#2785 on Bnet. Or join our Discord https://discord.gg/KnmuzvhKerrisa0 12h
12h !Weekend Raiding! Guild! [ 5/9M ] ToS - Recruiting!! Are you stressed out because you can't raid or play much during the week days because of work/university or social life? We are Unity 5/9M and we are recruiting great players to join our roster and continue to down bosses! If you are interested let us know! Recruiting Range/Melee DPS Healer with offspec dps! Raiding Days/Times Saturday 15:00 - 19:00 Sunday 15:00 - 19:00 (Optional) organised by our raiders. (Wednesdays, Farming TOS HC sometimes NH Mythic etc. )20:00 -22:00 If you are interested please add or go: http://www.unity-ragnaros.com/ BattleTags: Yeafam Topwn#2929Yeafam47 12h
13h Death and Glory - [A] - Greek only! Δημιουργημένοι κάτω από αντίξοες συνθήκες βίας, πίεσης και εσώκλειστου βίου.. σφυριλατημένοι στις κακουχίες ενός κόσμου που επιβάλλει την ιδέα του σεξ του φαγητού και των γενικών απολαύσεων εν μέσω πολέμου.. εμποτισμένοι στις ενδόμυχες αντικρουόμενες, αυτοεξευτελιστικές δυνάμεις...βαφτισμένοι σε κραυγές και σε επεισόδια λάμψης τόλμης και γοητείας ...ορκισμένοι να δημιουργήσουμε αυτό που ονειρευτήκαμε και να ουρλιάξουμε μπροστά σε κάθε εμπόδιο.. οι Death and Glory άκουσαν το κάλεσμα της αρχαίας πηγαίας ανάγκης και δίψας για αίμα δάκρυα και ιδρώτα.. Από το 2007 αντιμετωπίζουμε πάσης φύσεως PVE encounters σε games όπως WOW,Swtor,FF πολλές φορές με διεθνή χαρακτήρα.Θα θέλαμε να χαρακτηρίσουμε τους εαυτούς μας ως semi-hardcore players έχοντας βρει την ισορροπία στη μαλακία που μας δέρνει και τη σοβαρότητα που επιβάλλει η προσπάθεια επίτευξης end game στόχων.Αυτόν τον καιρό θα μας βρείτε στο WoW-Darksorrow / Genjuros / Neptulon Server. Κάνουμε recruit οποιοδήποτε class/spec combo για να progressaroume μαζί στο ToS και στο Argus. Αυτή τη στιγμή έχουμε 5/9 Mythic kills. Βασική και μόνη προϋπόθεση είναι να μιλάτε ελληνικά καθώς ήμαστε ένα 100% ελληνικό guild. Κάντε add: maounitsa#2400 ή επισκεφτείτε το site μας http://deathandglory-wow.shivtr.com/ Τα raid μας: Πέμπτη 20:30-23:30 Κυριακή: 20:30-23:30 Τρίτη 20:30-23:30 Οι ώρες είναι ΕλλάδοςMaounitsa0 13h
13h [A] Murloc Death Squad 7/9 Mythic ToS on the Maelstrom For details, please see our website: http://www.murlocdeathsquad.eu/ Murloc Death Squad raided as Challenged on the Maelstrom up to and including the end of Mythic Nighthold. We reformed as a new guild in order to get back into faster raid progress in the Tomb of Sargeras. We are always on the lookout for effective, reliable raiders who can compete with our current roster. Our current priority targets include: Rogue. Effective and reliable tank (Warrior, Monk, Druid). All exceptional players considered. We raid on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Mondays 20:00-00:00. We expect raiders to carry sufficient stocks of flasks, DPS potions, augment runes (which are not used unless needed) and personal food. We do provide Vantus runes and feasts (though if you die and most people didn't then we won't put a new feast down). We are a good natured group of players but very far from being politically correct. If you are easily offended then we may not be the place for you. That being said, the guild atmosphere is very nice and toxic behaviour is not tolerated. We run a loot council for the distribution of loot, expect everyone to have your artefact weapon at a suitable level for Tomb of Sargeras, and to complete a high enough Mythic+ dungeon each week to get the best item level from the weekly cache. We offer Discord interviews for people who prefer not to fill out application forms. For further details please contact an officer: Thete Thete#2661 Scitt Scitt#2592 Winni Paul#2911Thete9 13h
14h [A]: Aiur 2/9 HC 3 weeks relaunched guild LFM Aiur was reassembled in Nov 2016 on Draenor horde, were we started as a casual guild doing M+ and Pugging some raids here and there. After we grew consistently, a 2 day raiding roster was set and we took a more raiding approach type of a guild. Before legion and the summer holidays, the guild split for the simple reason that, a good number of our core did not want to move to Mitic raiding after we were clearing HC NH under 2 hrs. Progress at that time: 7/7 HC EN 3/3 Normal TOV 1/3 HC TOV 10/10 NH normal. 10/10 NH HC 9/9 TOS N 2/9 TOS HC Now with the summer almost over the rest of the core and myself decided to start a new project on Alliance side this time were we are on the look out for like minded players who value quality over QTY. Plan is very simple, we are going to build a nice 20+ community so that we can start doing some raids and clear some bosses. Guild requirements so far are: Be patient Be Mature We will inv groups (to some extent) Rerollers are more then welcome as are socials No application needed but a chat on discord is a must :) Raiding plan(once we get the roster going): 2 nights Monday and Thur 20.30 - 11.30 sharp no 30min ext personal Loot Roles still in need: 1-2 x healers dps roles are up for grabs especially ranged. Classes open: Druid - Balance/feral Priest - Shadow Paladin - Holy Monk - Mistweaver Warlock Rogue Keep in mind that all classes will be considered, these above are the most classes desired. If you think that you have what it takes and this sounds like it suits you, please don't hesitate to contact one of us. Kartor#2203,roronoa#2243Mizzarr34 14h
15h raiding team set up-sick of random PUGS Hello all DoY based on Dreanor are looking to see if anyone is interested joining/setting up of a regular team for raiding on Friday/Saturday or both nights. We as a group are sitting at HC TOS 5/9 but are continuing to do normal also. This is open to all Alliance people, on any Realm, who meet the item level requirements, know the tactics and can follow direction in a raid. My fellow Guildies and myself have found ourselves in the position where our guild activity has dropped and have been using PUG's to continue our raiding. However we are now at the point that this is becoming soul destroying and would like a little more stability. So if your an Alliance player with no guild/have a guild but need to raid/are a guild in a similar position, please feel free to contact us at SeraphSan#2529 daminnx#2279 Sevathar#1945 there should be someone on most nights from 8pm server time to talk with. This is NOT a recruitment post, there is no expectation of joining Guild(s) and we are not looking to move to a guild.Daminnx0 15h
15h [A] <Progress> @ Wildhammer/Thunderhorn Hi! < Progress > (Social / Levelling / Questing / Casual / Raiding / Friends / Fun) Looking for more friendly players to join us! (All classes and races) At this moment we have the following schedulded: - Mondays: Nothing specific (gearing, dungeons, levelling, helping) - Tuesdays: Raid from 20:00 SVT untill 23:00 SVT - Wednesdays: Nothing specific (gearing, dungeons, levelling, helping) - Thursdays: Raid from 20:00 SVT untill 23:00 SVT - Fridays: Nothing specific (gearing, dungeons, levelling, helping) - Saturdays: Achievement runs from old and current expansions at 20:00 SVT - Sundays: Mythic and Mythic + runs at 20:00 SVT We reward our guild members with: - Guild bank repairs according to guild rank and participation in the guild. - Extra repair fee for participants of guild raids after the raid. - Guild bank with profession and gathering reagents. - All the help needed to level and gear up. - A friendly environment to enjoy the game and social aspect of the game. For raids and everyday playing we own a Teamspeak 3 server, in wich joining for raids is appreciated. Cursing in guild chat & teamspeak however isn't appreciated. You can contact us in game on the following characters for more information or check our website (www.progress-guild.be): Zior (Zior#21951) Mortitcia (Funhouse#2684) Ferengus Zantanica Darlico P.s.1: Yes, we do have mana cookies & provide feasts for raids! P.s.2: Wiping and learning is permitted!Zior5 15h
15h LF Latvian guild Greetings everyone, I was wondering if there is any LATVIAN guild active right now! :) Playin' on Outland realm Cheers!Lightlit4 15h
15h [PL][H] Old Dogz @ Draenor O Nas Jedna z najstarszych polskich gildii na serwerze Draenor, po stronie Hordy. Kiedyś była nastawiona na hardkorowe raidowanie oraz uczestnictwo w wyścigach z innymi gildiami, obecnie cel jest nieco inny: wspólna gra w gronie znajomych ludzi na casualowych zasadach, ale na najwyższym poziomie trudności - Mythic. Raidy Zrezygnowaliśmy z hardkorowego progressu, nie spinamy się na raidach. Staramy się aby atmosfera była przyjemna, ale nie oznacza to, że przekładamy atmosferę nad profesjonalizm. Wymagamy od graczy: - znajomość walk oraz swojej klasy - wykorzystywanie Discorda / TeamSpeak, stosowanie się do poleceń RL - całkowite przygotowanie na raid, tj. flaski, poty, gemy oraz enchanty. - umiejętność gry w zespole Aktualny progress to 9/9 HC. Raidy odbywają się w środę i czwartek od 21 do 23. Rozdajemy loot wykorzystując RC Loot Council, biorąc pod uwagę wyniki oraz obecność na raidach. Jesteśmy otwarci na krytykę i nie boimy się rozmawiać na temat lootu oraz gildii. Jeżeli masz odmienne zdanie, nie zostaniesz wyrzucony z raidów bez ostrzeżenia. We wtorki odbywa się fun/alt run, od 20 do 23 dla chętnych. Brak zasad przyznawania lootu: Personal loot. Rekrutacja Rekrutacja jest otwarta dla wszystkich. Najbardziej poszukujemy DPSów aby złożyć solidną grupę na Mythic. Mile widziani healerzy i tankowie z DPS offspec (bądź mainspec). Podania proszę składać na naszym forum: https://olddogz.eu/. Jeżeli masz pytania bądź wątpliwości, skontaktuj się w grze z nami: Tlareg, Czolgownik, Elvithrill, FerrorTlareg4 15h
15h [EU][Silvermoon] Balkanski Guild <R E B O R N> Hunter(range)-high Rogue-high Shaman(Heal/Encha)-high Osim gore navedenih classa uvijek se može naći spot za dobre igrače. Balkanski gild sa stabilnim vodstvom i dobrom atmosferom traži igrače za dalji progress. Trenutni progress: Nighthold HC 10/10 Tomb of Sargeras HC 8/9 Od članova raid tima očekujemo da teže prema 80 % attendanceu. Za dodatne informacije i/ili pristup gildu, kontakti in game: GM-Dulcey Officiri:Noktari,Zidar,Shenuta Raid leader:FelhotDulcey0 15h
15h (A)Draenor -DOY- LF raiding + other fun stuff Descendants of Yaggdrasil (DoY) are looking for more players of all classes. New, existing or returning players welcome. About us We have been in existence as a guild since the 1st day of play, set up by a group of real life friends and grew from there. We are a multi European guild with many, Swedish, Norwegian, Belgian, Icelandic, Dutch, Greek, Italian and a lonely Scot. Age range is 20 something to .......well err older something and mixed gender. The common language used prominently between us is English. We use Discord for voice and we do not enforce its use but do advocate that if you are raiding that you at least login to listen. Regular use will give the guild and playing with the members a whole different dimension and you will miss out on some of the antics otherwise. Due to the nature of the guild having to "ADULT" at times we raid a maximum of twice a week FRI and Sat 20.00hrs - 23.00hrs and understand that life also does happen on these nights at times :P current progression HC TOS 5/9 Our raids are relaxed and light-hearted, but not at the expense of focus, using brains and tactics. our main goal is to have fun progressing through content together while never feeling like its another job or unduly stressed. So we are by no means a hardcore raiding guild if you hadn't figured that out already. We would like new members to be interested in participating with in the guild outwith raiding in other parts of game content also. Our Ethos NO DRAMA. Be nice, have patience, help others, don't worry if you don't get something right the 1st time or make a mistake - it was "COOMA'S FAULT" and most of all have fun doing it all. Personal note: Not one of us takes our-self's that seriously which tends to lead to hilarity, sarcasm, being the butt of a joke or occasionally being made fun of still for something you did years ago and a range of conversations that only adults should be privy too. As such we are looking for easy going, somewhat social, marginally sarcastic adult gamers that share the belief that our guild should be made up of people who make the game more worthwhile to play and not just a random bunch of people thrown together purely for gain. If you are an a!*%hole, want mythic raiding or just to predominately raid with no other contribution this is not the place for you. Everyone else if you think we are the right fit for you or would like to discuss i can be contacted in game @ daminnx#2279 or alternatively post your interest belowDaminnx0 15h
17h (Ravencrest) [A] <The Dalaran Tavern> 3/9M LF TANK! The Dalaran Tavern is currently looking for skilled players to join our raiding team for progression in Tomb of Sargeras (Mythic) and beyond! About us: We're a group of guys and girls from all over Europe. We are looking to clear ToS on Mythic and looking forward to Antorus with end game progression in our minds. We do take raiding very seriously, but we all have in common that we love Wow and play this game because we LIKE playing it in our spare time. This means that although we want to progress (obviously), we do this by positive, constructive comments, not by negative blaming comment when things go wrong. We work together to find out where things go wrong and try to do it better next time! This way we have already progressed to 3/9 Mythic ToS. We raid 2 times a week as a raid team on Myrhic and a heroic clear with optional Normal runs get organised by several officers, so people have a chance of getting familiar with the content and have some more chance on loot on their alts etc. We also have a day for Rated Battlegrounds, for players that are interested in Pvp!^^ In short: We are a guild that wants to have fun and aim for solid progression. We raid 2 days a week (Wednesday/Thursday) from 20:30 till 23:00 server time. What are we currently looking for? Currently progressing on Sisters (down to 48%) our recruitment priority is listed below: 1 - Tank (High Priority) : Last core spot for a tank is up for grabs and we are looking for a solid (Guardian/Prot War/Prot Pally/ BM) tank who can raid regularly on our raid times. 2- Healers : Any exceptional application would be considered. 3- DPS/RDPS : Currently RDPS has a slightly higher priority, but we can take any exceptional DPS/RDPS we can get our hands on. We are mainly after people with a mindset that fits with ours. This means a positive vibe, room for fun and games, but focused when need be. What we ask of you: - You are reliable and on time. Signing up for a raid, means you are there and in time. You come with enough flasks, food and potions to last through the 3 hours of raiding, preferably with spare. - You are aware that the most important thing is knowing tactics, not your place on the DPS meter. - You are patient and positive, even if we keep wiping on a boss during progression raids. - You know your own class but you're also open to feedback from anyone, not just officers. - You have a decent pc to play on and don't hold back the raid because you are playing with 1 fps. - You can commit to the raidschedule and have decent attendance. We are well aware that real life comes first and this is not a problem if mentioned up front. For progression however it's important to us to know how many people we can count on weekly. - You can have a laugh, can take a joke, but know when to focus. What we offer: - A group of friends with a lot of fun both on guild chat and Discord. - Additional raids and events in-game (aside from the raiding schedule) and out-game (think: karaokenight) - Progression together in a postive way, working together to achieve our goals. - Help to newer players, but also tips to older players - A safe enviroment - Possibilities to grow within the guild Loot in progress raids is distributed by Loot Council. Want to know more? If you are interested or have any questions and want to know more, feel free to whisper Frodessa, Vallenz, Vellenaz, Seraphs in game, or write a comment here on the forums. Applications from small groups of players will be considered. Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks, Fro.Frodessa3 17h
17h Ex Gladiator Mage/Multiclasser Looking for a home Good Morning/Afternoon EU, Lets do this right Everything stated below is factual and evidence can be provided to support the following claims. My name is Jake, im from the uk Aged 24, i am looking for an Alliance Heroic/Mythic Raiding Guild I work in HR Monday/Friday 8-4pm i lead a team of 140 people, including Hiring/firing and all aspects in between some would even joke i left raid leading to lead IRL which is true. Personality - I am sarcastic, blunt, English, however ever supporting and aim to surround myself with people who want to better not just themselves but also there team mates. - I act beyond my age with a mature, witty sense of humour. - Always go out of my way to help others in game, i.e mythics, pvp, in all aspects really. My Experience I have previously raided on various accounts since the age of 12. Ive experienced Vanilla/BC/Wrath/Cata/MOP/Draenor/Legion. through all of these expansions i have been 2400 rated + on all classes. I come from a multiclasser high rated pvp Arena and RBG background leading teams against popular streamers such as hydramist,pilav,raiku,methodgaming. Previous experience includes leading my own 25 man guild from the age of 18 with a mature hardcore raiding feel till the age of 22 to pursue my career further in Corporate Human Resources. Long story short im back, looking for a home and someone to take on board a hard working, experienced and knowledgeable Player. My Current situation: if youve gotten this far down i commend you, now for the important bit. After a break from my recent guild which left me drained from the game and personal circumstances changed i am somewhat playing catchup. Due to OCD and Datamining im catching up very quickly but this is the characters ive previously raided on this expansion; https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/dozerr - Progression completed Heroic First week. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/allda - Held Records on world of Logs for Resto Shaman Solo Healing various bosses - Twitch/Youtube recordings available as evidence. Other characters are ancient and hold Gladiator Titles/Unobtainable Gladiator Tabards and Elite sets. to get me you can add my realid jake#2883 or im available via email or skype sandman19942Allda2 17h
17h [H] Slåskamp på Grillen 6/9 Mythic TOS - LF MEMBERS Kort info: Slåskamp på Grillen er en dansk, semi-hardcore social guild, hvor vi vægter at have det sjovt! Men samtidig ikke glemmer progression, når det handler om raiding. Vi befinder os i Twisting Nether og vi består af experienced spillere, som har kendt hinanden længe (både in-game og IRL) og nu har brug for flere gode venner ;-) Vi er en blanding af alt fra hardcore/meget aktive spillere og casual spillere/ikke så aktive spillere. Vi er en moden og venlig flok mennesker, der alle har en fælles interesse i WoW og dét sociale. Derfor, er vi også meget interesseret i sociale spillere, som bare gerne vil finde et nyt hjem og flere venner :) Raiding dage: Onsdag - 19:30 -> 22:30 Søndag - 19:30 -> 22:30 Udover de officielle raiding dage, laver vi også de sædvanlige m+ runs, normal runs etc, optional raids etc. På nuværende tidspunkt er vores fokus i Tomb of Sargeras, hvor vi er 9/9 HC og 3/9 Mythic. Vi leder efter nogle kompetente og engageret folk, som vil hjælpe os videre i mythic progression og direkte ind til vores mythic core gruppe.. Vores målsætning er selvfølgelig at klare så meget content som muligt, på de 2 dage rading dage. Vi søger pt. ALLE DPS classes/specs! - kig under wowprogress, for at se en mere detaljeret liste over, hvad vi har brug af folk. Men vi søger altid exceptionelle spillere til vores roster! Forventninger til raiders - Alder betyder ingenting, så længe du opfører dig pænt. - 910+ itemlevel og mindst 52 traits (concordance). Vi ser gerne, at folk er klar til at raide mythic asap. - Stabilitet. Vi satser på at have en core group til mythic. - Fleksibilitet, progress kan være class-afhængig, eller vi har brug for dit off-specc. - Kom forberedt til raid (Læs op på taktiker, set en video og forstå boss mechanics, have de rigtige specs/talents samt food/flask/pots etc. - Har mulighed for at kommunikere via Discord - Stabilt internet/PC Vi har ingen hjemmeside, men du kan kontakte mig in-game (Paldinho) eller tilføj på b.net, hvis du er interesseret akashi#2579 Vi kører en lukket facebook gruppe, til at håndtere alt info ang. raid, guild, social pjat, etc. :)Paldinho6 17h
18h [A] Affinity-Runetotem <9/9 HC> 2 nights/week “Affinity” is an Alliance guild on the server cluster Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem. We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30 to 23:30 server time with the goal of achieving the most we can with the time we have. We're a home for different types of players with a wide variety of playstyles. The members of the raid team have a long history of high end raiding and we’re looking to continue that with players who share our goals and mindset. We are fully committed as a team and a guild to return to mythic raiding with a solid foundation of players who enjoy playing and progressing together. Currently we clear heroic Tomb of Sargeras in one raid night and clear normal on the other. We also regularly do mythic plus together. What can you expect from us? ... What do we expect from you? ... Recruitment ... You can read more about our guild on our website affinity.enjin.com or contact one of our officers for more information: Storm (Storm#22774) Sarah (Luminea#2664) Ren (Renix#2798) Jenn (Nili#2893)Vignette22 18h
18h [H] 4/9M 3-Day Raiding Guild LFM! Hello! <Anthemic> on Twisting Nether EU are recruiting for mythic progression in 7.3! We are currently 4/9M ToS and seek to set our feet inside ToS Mythic before tier 21 releases. Our main focus will be on 7.3 though. Quick information Goals? - Mythic endboss on farm in Argus 7.3 The trial period is 1 month (12 raids, exception can be made in special cases, beware.) Currently on Twisting Nether EU. Been around since Siege of Orgrimmar! What can you expect from us? - Mythic progression starting a few weeks after the release of the each tier. - Nice members and the feeling of having a guild to rely on. - Justice to those who do not do what they're expected to do. (This is also loot related) What are our requirements? - Attendence should atleast be 90%, and when not attending raids, the calender invite must be declined. - Providing your own flasks, potions and food buffs. - Being well-read on your class, spec and the boss encounters. - Having a working microphone. - Have 2 alts and be ready to splitrun. *All applications will be viewed by our officer team and only our officer team* Apply @ https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1e5yCjx6BR0EuMEAki5Cup4FR-xIB_6gkEdwBR2fTK4E/ or contact @ battle.net tags Lukas#21956 Azissus#2191 Note: In great need of Boomkin, Mage, Shadow Priest. Ciao! ~Defenze10 18h
18h [H] TmT - 4/9M - Draenor - Recruiting for Mythic Currently Recruiting: -Feral Druid -Balance Druid -Ele Shaman -MM Hunter -Shadow Priest -Disc Priest All other applicants considered! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <TmT>, a semi-hardcore raiding guild always in the look of progressing and we are striving towards our vision of what a raiding guild should be; progress oriented - We try to progress as much as we can while keeping a good environment between everyone. competitive - our members push themselves to be the best players they can be trying to maintain competition between themselves within the guild. a community - we are a semi-hardcore raiding guild but in the end, no matter how much effort and competitiveness there is, we are friends and we respect each other as much as we can. Our members hail from all kinds of experience, we have multiple long time raiders raiders on our roster, multiple players that have played since day 1 of world of Warcraft as well as players that are relatively new to the game, so don't hesitate if you think you belong here. Raid times: Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 Monday 20:00 - 23:00 all server time What we can offer you: - Competitive raiding - Mythic+ groups - Alt runs (including player incentive's boost runs) - Members willing to help inside and outside of raiding hours - The chance to improve as a raider and as a person What do we expect from you: - Mainly : We are always aiming for better progress and we expect the same from our members. You should be in it for the raid team not the loot. As you may know loot will come and go and as a new recruit it may take some time before loot starts to come your way. That being said loot will be distributed as fairly as possible. We will do progression content over farm content even if we have to wipe 100+ times. All members should come to raids with Flasks Food Potions and any other consumables necessary to perform optimally. - Good English / Working microphone, while we have members from all over the world everything we do officially is in English. - Class Knowledge , we value players over classes and we expect all our members to actively try to do their best on their classes. - Ability to remain calm, there will always be hurdles in life, if you can't remain calm you'll fall at the first one - this is our no "rage-quit" policy. - Attendance, we don't have a set percentage of raids you're required to attend, however as a mythic raider we expect you to be able to make most of our raids. Social – All guild members, regardless of rank are to be respected – Be a good representative, everything you do while in our guild will reflect on us, don’t be a prick. Or at least be funny while being a prick. Raid rules – Be ready atleast 10 minutes pre-raid. – Don’t come to raid without having sorted out consumables pre-raid. (Flasks, Potions, Food & Healing Tonics) – We operate a loot council system. The loot council prioritises players and classes that will most benefit the raid to improve progression. Make sure you install RC Loot council. – Save all non-essential chat during a progression fight until after the encounter. Arguing and trying to shift a tactic around mid-fight is not going to help. – The raid leader(s) orders should be followed as a priority. Decisions may be made both mid & pre-pull that you don’t necessarily agree with, but hold onto your comments / ideas for an appropriate time. We value our members opinions and take them into consideration. Contacts for more information: Mind-Recruitment (Manafury#21921) Kickfiz-Recruitment (Kickfiz#2539) Or visit our website to apply. touchmytotem.comKickfiz8 18h
18h [H] Warseeker Tribe is looking for new members Warseeker Tribe has been on Horde side on Aggramar since 2005 and is a guild where anything goes. If you want to raid, we can make you bleed for hours. If you want to be involved in some PvP, feel free to crush alliance all over guild chat. If you want to grind a million and one alts and explore every nook and cranny of the game, there is plenty of room for that. Anything goes. Everyone in the guild is a member of the community, however and whatever they choose to play, and we value this above everything else. We normally raid Sunday (from 21.00) and Monday (22.00) to midnight (server time) and our raid leaders have years of experience. We usually make respectable progress through the current tiers and we rotate spots in a fair and open manner. We are near the end of our Tomb of Sargeras Heroic progression, while waiting for Antorus, the Burning Throne and the next chapter of our adventures. Recruitment is open for all classes and roles. If you're mature and want to have fun without any pressure or whining, and if you are looking for a friendly place to hang out filled with people who are passionate about the game and have been around the block, this could be the guild you're looking for. We accept any classes and we welcome veterans and new players all the same - it is more about who you are than what or how you play. If this sounds like something for you and you'd like more information - please check our website http://www.warseekertribe.eu or speak to one of our members on the Aggramar server.Tohoku0 18h
18h 937 Guardian Druid seeking guild Hello there, Experienced raider looking for raiding guild Been playing this game for almost 10 years and got a pretty good experience when it comes to PVE,. My raiding experience: I've cleared everything up to Felmyst in SWP,WOTLK I've cleared everything up to the LK Heroic in 25 man,never killed him though. My cataclysm experience so far,all the starting content cleared on Heroic and Firelands 6/7 pre nerf on heroic,DS normal and heroic cleared on 25 man. My MOP experience is 15/16 bosses on heroic. TOT i've done 11/13 bosses on heroic and done 13/14 bosses on heroic in SoO Including Garrosh. WOD experience is 6/7 HM Mythic and BRF i've done 4 bosses on mythic. HFC i've done 13/13 on heroic and done 13/13 bosses on Mythic. Legion: Only 7/7 on HC EN and did 10/10 on normal and HC Nighthold and done 5 bosses on Mythic. And done 9/9 bosses on heroic ToS and 5/9 on Mythic This post is mostly about me finding a guild who are actively doing M+ every week and who need an experienced tank for their raiding team. I'm not able to raid more than 3 days and finish no later than 23:00 Leave your battletag and i'll contact you should your offer look interesting Cheers. MoonrakeMóonrake4 18h
18h (A) Immortal Guardians(9/9 NORM ToS 8/9 Heroic)LF DPS Immortal Guardians are an established, raiding/social guild which has been around since the beginning of WoW. We are a group of mature, friendly and experienced players, many of which have raided together through Vanilla to current raiding. We raid normal and heroic raids. We usually have around 10 - 15 per raid, but we'd prefer to have a larger player base. We also welcome social members too and we have on offer plenty of opportunities to run M+ and HCS/NORM 5 mans to help out those who need for gear and quests. We would currently like to recruit DPS for ToS. We are looking for players who are patient, are willing to learn and who can commit to our raiding times, experience won't be an issue. Our current raid nights are THURSDAY, FRIDAY AND SUNDAY but occasionally we do have to swap nights depending on availability. Raid times are 20.30 - 23.30 and 20.30 till Midnight on Fridays. Server times. For those who have mentioned a server transfer but would rather raid with us cross realm first then that is fine however after a max 2 week trial we expect you would confirm your realm transfer to continue raiding with us if both parties are happy. Please feel free to drop by our website/forum page where we have a recruitment section or speak to any of our officers in game for an informal chat and we will strive to answer any questions you may have. Stormhammer (Guild Leader/Raid Leader) Thoryn (Raid Leader) Galagher Azthus Fost Flowerpop or myself Aidrianna ingame or Battletag Aid#2827 Look forward to hearing from you. Aid http://immortalguardians.net/Aidrianna19 18h
19h Tank LF Guild Aye, I'm LF a PvE Guild that do Casual raiding 2-3 times a week. Cheers :DVodkanito2 19h
19h Group looking for guild. We're 5 raiders looking for a new guild to fit in. :) Currently we are 9/9HC and 1/9M Mage: 935 ilvl Mage: 926 Rogue: 930 Death Knight: Anywhere between 920 and 935 depending on gearset. (tank) Demon Hunter: 935+ both specs (dps/tank) Warlock/druid boomie both 930+ (he's 4/9M) We're a friendly and dedicated bunch always above 90% raid attendance. Reply here if you're interested and we'll have a browse. Remember to leave your btag so we can get in touch. :) Transfer is available. And we are looking into offers from both factions.Bishboi15 19h
19h 925 disc priest lf raiding guild looking for a guild that starts raiding at 7:00pm Uk time, need anymore information drop your btag and i'll be happy to answer any questions. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!Yükio15 19h
19h [H-Draenor] Revival 5/9M LF 1 Healer and DPS <Revival> is a semi-harcore raiding guild who likes to get progress done while having a laugh when doing so and are now progressing through Mythic ToS. We are currently recruiting mainly: 1 Healer (shaman/druid) 2-3 Various DPS classes Check the website link below and recruitment status for more detailed information on what we are looking for. However all exceptional applicants will be considered as we like to take into account the player's skill before the class in most cases! Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 20:30 and 23:30 ST. ToS: 9/9N, 9/9 H, 5/9 M. Nighthold: 10/10 N, 10/10 H & 8/10 M. For more information or to apply visit our website: http://revival-draenor.enjin.com/ Or contact any of our officers in game: Dreadan / Dreaden#2610 Slauka/ Slauka#1596 Jopperavager/ Booker#2374 Battlehawky / Battle#2509Dreadan4 19h
19h <AlphaDogs> recruiting <AlphaDogs> fresh guild is finnaly opened and in need for new or experienced peoples interested in both PvE and/or PvP for further info contact me in game or simply check our web site at: www.alphadogsguild.tk Best regards.Nomoremana0 19h