Looking for Players – PvE

16 Apr 2012 Looking for players — PvE forum Welcome to the "Looking for Players — PVE" Forum. This is the place to look for other players if: You are looking for a new member for your guild You want to join a guild You are looking for members for cross-realm raiding You want to join a cross-realm raid You are looking for a leveling partner or simply to find someone to quest with In order to make your search as successful as possible, we recommend you to follow these simple steps: Use the search feature at the top right of the screen before posting When creating a new thread, make sure to use an appropriate and descriptive title (e.g. "[A/H] Guild on (name of realm) looking for <Class> <Raid>" or "[A/H] <Class> Looking for cross-realm raid" or “[A/H] <Class> Looking for leveling partner”) If you are not interested in teaming up with players from other realms, please feel free to also post on your realm forum. We hope that you will succeed in finding other players to have fun with!Vaneras0 16 Apr 2012
18 Jul 2012 READ ME —> Do Not Bump Threads We appreciate you’re keen to promote awareness of your guild, but the act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. Anyone found to be bumping may have their thread deleted and be subject to a forum suspension. Important note: It is perfectly acceptable to update your threads with new information related to your recruitment, but posting just for the sake of bumping is not okay! If you are updating your recruitment thread and you make a new post in that thread to say updates have been made, please be sure to include the updated information. Simply posting “Updated” or something similar is not sufficient, and may result in a forum suspension and/or deletion of your post or thread. Why bumping in the 'Looking for Players' forums is bad: If everyone is allowed to constantly bump their threads in the 'Looking for Players' forums, it creates a continuing and ever growing need for people to keep bumping threads. The ever increasing bumping of threads will flood the forums and make it much harder for players to find guilds of interest, which in turn will make it harder for guilds to attract new recruits, because the recruitment threads are less likely to be noticed by the potential recruits. If no-one is allowed to bump, the 'Looking for Players' forums move more slowly and there is less flooding. No bumping means that it is easier for potential recruits to get an overview of the guilds recruiting, and because there is less “noise” in the form of bump/spam posts. People will also be motivated to actually spend more time on the 'Looking for Players' forums as they are not discouraged from having to trawl through a ton of bump/spam posts to find the information they are looking for.Vaneras0 18 Jul 2012
4m Swe <H> Ex Deo Tarren Mill EU, 3/10M, 7/7M, 2/3M Ex Deo Är en helsvensk guild skapad inför Legion och vårt mål är att klara Mythic content innan nästa tier kommer ut. Vår core består av flera irl-polare med lång erfarenhet av raids, vissa så långt tillbaka som vanilla. Raidtider Onsdag 19:15-23:00 Söndag 19:00-23:00 Lootsystem Vi använder oss utav RC Loot council för att fördela items Vad vi förväntar oss av dig Vi letar framförallt efter spelare som har väldigt hög närvaro vid raids då vi endast raidar två dagar i veckan är det viktigt att man kan planera sin vardag runt dessa tider. Vi förväntar oss att har ett lämpligt lvlat artifact träd, du håller dig uppdaterat på din klass och kan spela den till fullo. Vilka klasser letar vi efter Vi letar framförallt efter: Ranged dps Holy Paladin Är din spec inte med men du känner att vi är något för dig, hör av dig i alla fall då vi alltid letar efter duktiga spelare. Kontaktinformation Battletag: pdur#2731, Hayen#2936Bubbin0 4m
6m [H] <Rabid Porcupine> 3/10M - 2 nights - LF DPS Hi there! Rabid Porcupine are currently looking for raiders to continue clearing mythic raid content after finishing EN. We are seasoned WoW veterans whom have been playing together since vanilla on Bladefist EU. Since then there’s been ups and downs, pauses and quitters, legendaries and dkcockades and everything in between. We’re now back together and are now looking for additional players for mythic progress. We have recruited since killing Helya HC and have managed to clear EN Mythic within a few raid nights. Although we only raid twice a week we have all previously been part of hardcore raiding guilds, from Ragnaros 1.0 to Heroic Garrosh we’ve seen it and as such enjoy progression. From applicants we require high attendance, flexible attitude, ability to be vocal when necessary and a solid understanding of your class. We currently raid two nights per week Thursdays and Tuesdays 20:00-24:00 server time and are recruiting ranged and melee DPS. Additionally, we have an optional alt raid on Saturdays. We also regularly run mythic+ runs, chat in discord and play other games. If you're interested in seeing whether we're any good here are our logs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/2977/ If you have any other questions contact Xykosa(bmbr#2127), Treesa/Aribeth/Oriss(KarmicKoala#2884) or Fatbmml(Superspaz#1916) ingame. TLDR: Be good, Thur / Tue 2000-2400, DPS classes, swift mythic progress with minimal raid hours. Cheers.Treesa4 6m
14m [4/10M]The Hex Pistols - Recruiting Dps The Hex Pistols 7/7M 2/3M 4/10M Recruiting. Recruiting: [HIGH] Druid (Ranged) Hunter(Ranged) Mage Priest (Dps) Shaman (Ranged) Warlock [MEDIUM] Death Knight (Dps) Demon Hunter (Dps) Druid (Melee) Paladin (Retri) Rogue Warrior (Dps) Raid Days: Wed/Thurs: 19:30-22:30ST Sun: 19:00-22:30ST What we Expect: Play at a High level comfortably. 85% or higher attendance for raids. Sense of Humour. 100% Focus in Raids. What you Should Expect: Likeminded Raiders. To kill content before it becomes outdated. Sociable Guildies. Events such as Alt Runs / M+ outside raids. Solid Leadership. Contacting Us: http://pistols.guildlaunch.com Enhanced#2266Ropax22 14m
29m <Bliss> 7/7 M 3/10 M LF Competitive DPS <Bliss> UK based Horde guild on Kazzak 7/7 Emerald Nightmare Mythic 3/3 Trial of Valor Heroic 3/10 Nighthold Mythic Recruiting DPS - All classes and specs. 1 DPS class with a healer offspec. Raid Days We raid only 2 days a week so we will only be recruiting passionate and dedicated raiders. MONDAY 20:00-23:00 WEDNESDAY 20:00-23:00 (Optional) THURSDAY 20:00-23:00 Guild Raids and Aims If you do not want progression raiding this guild is not for you. We expect you to be close to 100% raid attendance, ESPECIALLY THROUGH PROGRESSION..... if you cannot make our raid days and times do not waste the guilds time. Our aim is to get as high as possible in the world ranking with only a 2 day raid schedule... The optional day will be for normal/heroic farming and the 2 main raids will be focused on guild PROGRESSION. Trials we promote to raiders are dedicate and competitive wether it be through dps numbers or hps numbers or overall additions through communication on discord for boss strategies or ideas for guild raid improvements. We expect you to provide us with some sort of personal/guild log so we can get an idea of how you play. We do however accept any social/PvP players who are active and need a home to find players to group with. If you think you are ready to join the team and compete for a place continue reading for contact information. If you wish to speak to an officer contact Silusking#1730 Liam#2176 Or visit www.Blissguild.co.ukDrdesire13 29m
32m Once Again [Late Evening] // Kazzak Hello! O-A are a late night guild with steady progress and a mature friendly atmosphere. For more information please see below, or contact any member in game. Check out our website www.oaguild.com or add our officer team on btag. Adamski#2159 / Oneyota#2678 / Temptation#2121 Raid Time - Wednesday / Thursday / Monday 22:00 to 01:00 (server time) ... ... ... ... ... What We Offer. - Stability as a guild and stable leadership. - Fun & Sociable atmosphere inside and outside of Warcarft. - Focused and driven progress raids. - Fair & Open leadership were opinions are valued. - Commitment to raiding but also were IRL commitments are understood. - A diverse community with people from all over Europe young and old(er).[/ul] What We Expect. - Players committed to Achieving the best attendance possible. - Focused attitude to raiding and character development. - Good understanding of raid mechanics and an ability to learn from mistakes. - Positive friendly attitude with an understanding to team play. - Working Microphone, teamspeak 3 and a great understanding of English. - Stable connection and computer. Interested? We are currently looking for any player that offers improvements to our team. Particularly DPS. Currently starting work on our Mythic progress, we ideally would like people with similar progress. Feel free to drop an application at our site www.oaguild.com We welcome anyone to have a chat to discuss any questions about our guild. Any member will be more then happy to help or for detailed information please contact a guild officer. Adamski#2159 / mechs#21860 / Oneyota#2678 / Temptation#2121Yorkshireman78 32m
33m [H] Cerebral - Kazzak - Nighthold 4/10M Guild About Us Cerebral has been a successful raiding guild since TBC with a core membership that has been together for many years. <more history to follow> We are generally a bunch of extremely friendly and helpful people. We have a very active Discord server with lots of banter outside Wow. If you're interested in joining you're welcome to hop in and have a chat and get to know the guild. Find the contact information at the end of this post for more information. Current Progress Emerald Nightmare 7/7M Trial of Valor 3/3M Nighthold 4/10M Exceptional geared and skilled players considered Regardless of class to help us continue our success and future in Legion. Raiding Schedule Wed 19:30 - 23:15 Thu 19:30 - 23:15 Sun 19:30 - 23:15 Tue 19:30 - 23:15 We will drop to 1-2 nights per week on farm. We also run optional alt and sale runs on a regular basis. Requirements You must be ready-for-raiding. What does this mean? You must know and understand your class well as well as being equipped appropriately. Before applying we Expect you to have a minimum of 50+ Traits and atleast 890+ ilvl Equipped also 1/10M down bear in mind we are a Mythic level progress guild. You need to be able to familiarise yourself with raid encounters quickly and efficiently, as well as be able to understand instruction well and adapt quickly to changing situations. With the advent of Legion, doing content outside raids is also required. You need to ensure you are keeping up with your artifact weapon and research, as well as doing your weekly M+ 15 for gear upgrades. most of our members have a minimum of 50+ Traits. You must provide the majority of your own supplies for raids. The guild will help out here-and-there with consumables but you must be ready to bring potions, flasks, food and runes as required for any encounter. How to apply You can add one of our officers in game for more information on how to apply. Primary recruitment contact (Main Recruitment Officers) DaveHunt#21165 Tyranda#1646 Other contacts Celestraza - Kittycatus#2509 (CO-GM) Crabby - Ady#2689 (CO-GM)Ikskwizit12 33m
37m [SWE] [H] [Tarren Mill] <Just as planned> 3/10M Just as planned 7/7M 2/3M 3/10M Horde @ Tarren Mill söker för närvarande folk för fortsatt progress! Vilka är vi? Det började med ett gäng IRL-polare som delade samma passion för raiding. Idag är den passionen större och vi består nu av en blandning folk vi lärt känna genom våra år av wow-spelande och deras vänner. Vi har ett starkt ledarskap som spelat tillsammans sedan många år. Vilka mål har vi? Att döda all content innan nästa tier. Vi satsar på top 10 på server och får vi en stabil roster, kommer det bli högre än så. Att alltid ha kul när vi raidar. Vilka dagar kör vi? Onsdag: 20:00-23:00 Söndag: 19:00-23:00 Måndag: 20:00-23:00 Vad vi förväntar oss av dig? Vi förväntar oss att du kommer till minst 90% av raidsen, desto närmare 100% desto gladare är vi då vi vill ha en liten och tight core. Bra nummer på bossar och att du är snabblärd är självklart egenskaper vi ser efter. En positiv inställning och ett gott sinne för humor krävs också. Vad du kan förvänta dig av oss Ett bra sammansvetsat team som tillbringar mycket tid online tillsammans. Högkvalitativa raids med 100% fokus och en stabil core som spelat länge tillsammans. Glaedz#2908 - GM Coffebror#2436 - Officer Ciqness#2832 - RekryterarePhatbear8 37m
37m Multi classer LF a new guild Due to IRL commitments I am currently LF a new guild. I have the following chars available: 904 equipped SP (54 traits) with 898 equipped Holy (36 traits) 891 equipped Havoc DH (41 traits) with 889 equipped tank (34 traits) 878 equipped Resto Sham (34 traits) no OS Various other chars that are only 110 with no big traits/legendaries/gear behind it (yet). My gaming experience 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 3/10M NH 2.2k-2.3k R-sham (during WoD) 2.3k Arms warrior (during MoP) No prior relevant xp's in WoW beside above listed Heroes of the storm 4k+ mmr in preseason multi-GM (on various accounts) during season 1 CS:GO LE LoL Diamond 3 Starcraft mid Diamond (master didn't exist yet at the time) About myself and what I am LF I am currently a 25 year old student in Econometrics. Due to stress I am taking a gap year and as result of that I am currently doing some part time jobs and volunteering work. As result of those aforementioned responsibilities I no longer have the time to commit myself to my current guild's raiding days/times. For that reason I am LF a guild that raids at most 3 days a week. I consider myself a constructive and solid player in any game I touch and I believe my history backs it up. I would prefer to play SP or R-sham, but anything is negotiable. Naturally speaking, should I be interested in your guild, I have logs to back up the initial 2 chars to show that my performances were (nearly) all above the purple percentile at some point or another. Just leave a message & Btag down here and I'll get back to you if I show interest.Rgrhr26 37m
38m Elemental Shaman LF Raiding Guild Hi, I thought I'd give this a try. As the title suggest I'm an Elemental Shaman looking for a new home. Character info; Currently 880 elemental shaman, lacking my second legendary which is overdue, so should be getting it any moment now. I will need a little bit of work, as I see it, I'm probably a couple weeks off being ready for mythic nighthold(recently rerolled). I consider this an investment. The time and effort putting into helping me getting ready for mythic, you will in return get a dedicated, skilled, active & fun raider. Little bit about me; I've been playing this game since TBC, with breaks through Cata & MoP. I'm a dedicated individual, I always look for improvements, whether it be simming my character, looking up strategies or coming up with new ones. Throughout my "career" I've been a part of top 350 guilds both in TBC & WotLK. I came back for HFC where I did 5/13M, and in this current expansion I'm currently sitting at 7/7M, 3/3H & 7/10H. What I'm looking for; A Horde guild, preferably on a med/hi populated realm. You're striving to clear all current content before the release of new content. 2-3 days/week raid schedule, an active roster, your members are doing m+ actively and organize alt runs etc. And lastly your members can take a joke. Transfering won't be a problem.Herpityderp28 38m
43m 3 Players looking for mythic guild. Hey guys! We would like to introduce ourselves. We are 3 players who decided to stick together in legion since we met at the start of the expension. We are having alot of fun but we want to have more progress in WoW then we currently have. This is the main reason we are looking for a new guild right now. What we are looking for: - Pref. 3 raidings days (Open to 4 at the beginning of a new Tier) - Healthy raiding guild and consistent leadership - Semi-harcore guild with a harcore attitude - Friendly players that are actively trying to improve their gameplay on a daily basis What will you get: - All over 18 years old - Experienced mythic raiders - Friendly players that are open to criticism and discussions - Mature attitude - Very active and always working to 100% attendance. - 3 players that are always actively trying to improve their gameplay - All proper microphone and internet connection. Who are we: Vengenace Demon Hunter- https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/frostmane/Taliaferro http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Taliaferro/advanced Enhancement Shaman - https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/frostmane/Styrion http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Styrion/advanced Frost/Fire Mage - https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/frostmane/Jonkko http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Jonkko/advanced For more information please reply to this post or contact ingame: Tivinus#2261 Thank you in advance for reading our post!Taliaferro15 43m
44m 897SP & 901UH DK(Going frost) LF Mythic raiding guild Hello, Me and my friend are looking for a mythic raiding guild that would be raiding 3 days a week. We cannot attend to raids at saturday's. And we cannot raid past around 23:00 server time. Everything else is perfect. We are two really dedicated players once it comes to raiding and will do everything possible to down the boss and progress really far. We are also into doing split runs which you can find more information about on the wowprogress link. Khãñ (PREFERS TO PLAY DH/ROGUE BUT can play dk:) https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ragnaros/Kh%C3%A3%C3%B1 https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/kazzak/Kh%C3%A3nax https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/Kh%C3%A3na Got RL Exp 13/13M HFC 7/7M EN Tov 1/3M NH 3/10M Cheesecracke https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/Cheesecracke Cleared everything in wrath on highest difficulty Cleared everything in cata on highest difficulty Cleared abit in ToT HC EN 7/7M ToV 1/3M NH 9/10HC for information/questions you can contact us at Khan#21626Khãñ18 44m
1h <ORIGINAL> 7/7 M 10/10HC 1/10 M recruiting Original Looking for a guild that is worthy of your time investment, and transfer fee? Then may we present - Original. Why should I join Original? Stability & Progress - Original has been going since 2005 in Classic WoW, consistent raiding content at the cutting edge, week-in and week-out. Over 10 years we've progressed through Classic, TBC, Wrath, Cataclysm, MoP, WoD and now Legion. Unlike other Guilds we didn't cut our roster in Cataclysm and MoP - Clearing all Heroic content, leaving us going strong for Mythic Raiding for WoD and now Legion. What are you raid times? We raid on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Invites start (Server time) at 1945. Raid starts at 2000 . Raids finish at 23.00. What classes are you looking for? Tank: Closed Melee Rogue/Monk/Warrior/Death Knight Ranged DPS: Open Healer: Open But, We will accept applications for all roles and specs, and each is judged on an individual basis.. Do you do cross-realm tryouts? Any applicant must be able to come in and do a job on Mythic progression bosses. But first we will happily trial you in a heroic xrealm raid (Obviously only if you are alliance), gives us both a feel of each other. But for obvious reasons, Mythic raiding you will need to be on server. What is your progress? Currently sitting at 7/7 Mythic Nightmare - 3/3HC ToV -8/10 HC NH. Was 13/13 Mythic in HFC well before the pre-patch (enough to get most people mounts). How do I apply? If you've got any more questions talk to one of our officers via BattleNet ( yóni#2742). What about the social side of the guild? We've been around since release, Original has always been the most respected guild on Shadowsong. Known to be fair and friendly, whilst being competitive, our members are well respected in the community. A unique aspect of Original is the togetherness. We have an annual meet at our GM's house during the summer in sunny Surrey (UK) for up to a week, where all are welcome. Old, retired and new members all get together and have some fun. This shows how strong this guild is. People just never want to leave! We also have more social raids for friends, family, retired members and Alts. These take place on Tuesday, progressing though Heroic HFC with alts and friends. Anyway I can find out more You'll find a list of our streamers on the website www.original-guild.net or talk to us == yóni#2742 tipton#1663 blu#2850 And Warcraft logs, for an idea of the the performance we're expecting: www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2576Nkechi7 1h
1h HDH and RSH lfr Hello! We are two friendly players from Russia are looking for a friendly international or English speaking guild. Horde or Alliance does not matter. Transfer won’t be a problem. We can speak English/Russian. We are Havoc HD (890 ilvl, 54th art) and R Sham (888ilvl, 54th art) Looking for decent semi-hardcore or casual guild to farm heroics and push mythic raids. RT 2-3 days per week from 5pm on weekdays and at any time on Friday, Saturday and during the Sunday daytime. Have a nice day!Lambur0 1h
1h Holy Pala LF Guild Hey, Background Recently rerolled back to my Holy pala after not enjoying tanking on my dk anymore. I played this paladin throughout HFC Mythic. for progression in this xpansion i played paladin for my guilds first clear on EN normal but they lacked a tank so i went on my dk to tank for them. long story short that guild collapsed and i carried on tanking on my dk for Mythic EN / Tov (Hc) but stopped enjoying it through NH progression. Availability Any day i can raid 21:00-00:00 (ST) 20:00-23:00 (uk time) Ideally but can raid slightly earlier 20:30-00:00 What do i want out of the guild? I want a friendly environment with banter flowing. I would like at least Heroic progression and pushing mythic. The people i play with is more important to me as i am playing a game so it must be fun. It mustn't be any horde filth after rerolling to alliance for a guild that wasn't great as it seemed however i will consider moving realms. What will i give you guys in return? I am good with time keeping so i will be there at the raids on time. i am forever checking ptr builds in prep for any major changes to my class / role that i play so that i am prepared for any changes. i have JC and can bring my Dudu with alchemy with some rank 3 flasks. If it sounds like your guild is right for me feel free to drop me a message in game or Add me on swag for chat Hoogar#2822Hoogz7 1h
1h [H] 891 ret pala lf guild Interested in raiding and m+ dungeons. haver 4/10 nh hc exp and want to progress. Very close to 54 traits. ofc willing to change server. Cheers!Zunake16 1h
1h Holy paladin looking for mythic guild Oldschool player currently seeking a new gaming community. A guild that values atmosphere and companionship. A active guild that raids. Would prefer to find a mature mythic quality raiding guild. Info: Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/T9Q8Hhpykb146gJq/#type=healing Youtube channel for PoV vids: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHydraProductions Openraid feedback: http://openraid.zergid.com/users/index/176954#feedback Minimum 10/10 hc. Preferably mythic progress. Working rotation so can maintain 80-90% attendance. Contact: thelastovski#2557 Discord: Vegard#3768Ovski13 1h
1h looking for a guild Hi i am looking for a new guild that raids normal/HC on Fridays and Saturdays around 6pm till 11pm uk time. i am a guardian tank ilevel atm is 879 am willing to move sever and faction if need be.Tankufool2 1h
1h [H] Colour - Stormreaver 3/10M TL;DR International, semi-hc (thu, sun, tue 1845-2300), 20-man, Mythic guild recruiting. Requirements: skill, hc/Mythic-raiding xp, commitment, mature behaviour and attitude. Apply through www.colour-stormreaver.com. Progress: EN: 7/7M ToV: 2/3M NH: 3/10 M Who are we? International 20-man endgame guild from Stormreaver realm. We are recruiting active players to our Mythic team for Legion. We strive to be one of the most successful and enjoyable guilds to raid in on our highly competitive realm, and aim for steady progress through the Mythic 20-man raid content. We achieve our goals through professional and ambitious attitude but still regarding World of Warcraft as a way to spend quality time with friends in a friendly and supporting atmosphere. What defines us as a guild is to raid only three times a week and still compete in progress with guilds that often raid even twice as much - so far, we have been quite successful. Feel free to apply even though your class wouldn't be listed, exceptional players are always needed. (We also have broad experience from Warlords of Draenor, Mists of Pandaria, Cataclysm, Wrath of the Lich King and The Burning Crusade) What can you expect from us? 3 official raids per week (tue, thu, sun) 1845-2300 server time progress through the 20-man mythic raid content professional attitude towards raiding and guild management joyful and inspiring atmosphere and spirit on and off the raids guild where you can easily find your own way to contribute to the collective goals experienced leadership highly educated and competent management well organised and administrated guild mature and friendly guild mates average age 20+ How to contact us? Guild master: Holylemon Officers: Sillykon, Leefter, Xecetoz, Taxi/Ivira Website: colour-stormreaver.com Battle tag: Holylemon#2189 ivira#2977Ivira4 1h
2h 874 retribution paladin LF raiding guild feel free to add me: Moist#21486 if you have anything to offer, looking for guild that is doing nm/hc and planning to start mythic or even started already.Mikaél3 2h
2h Brand New Start Hello all, Thank you for taking the time to read the below. Having been in a few guilds that have disbanded (my last two have!) I've decided to start a new one from scratch. You don't have to have a lot of experience in WoW but simply have the patience and willingness for this to be a success. I have a lot of experience in PvE having raided from Ulduar to Nighthold, with a few edge achievements along the way (Xavius Mythic most recently). All this experience has been as a DPS and Healer, I would now like to try my hand at Tanking! Perhaps you are in the same situation? Maybe you want to try your hand at guild management? I am married, have a family and a full time job. As a result the guild will not be a hardcore raiding guild, perhaps 1-2 days a week MAX. As I want to create events outside of PvE that we can enjoy as a guild (PvP, old world achievements etc). I will put a lot of effort into the guild to make it an enjoyable environment for all. But again, I will need the help of some like minded individuals. Look forward to hearing from you! Kind regards Rev Rev#21670 24.02.17 update - guild created on the Alliance side of Defias Brotherhood. A number of like minded people have joined us in this project. Get in touch to join in :)Revlove14 2h
2h [A] Exile @ Magtheridon (7/7 2/3 1/10 M) are recruiting Exile was founded on Draenor-EU and has been raiding since Classic WOW, but in December 2013 we transferred server to Magtheridon to escape the faction imbalance, lag and server queues. We are a guild for raiders, PVP'ers and their friends. We run two raiding teams. One semi-hardcore Mythic raiding team, which raids 3 evenings a week for 3 hours a raid and a more casual Heroic raiding team which raids 2 evenings a week for 2.5 hours a raid. We prefer to raid less but more focused since most of our members are not kids in school,but rather working professionals or university students, who have other other things to do than waste time online when it comes to progression. We are skilled players who are mature, highly motivated and competitive in the approach to the game,while at the same time remaining patient and humble. Our Mythic Team raids Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 20:00-23:00 server time. Our Heroic Team raids Wednesday and Sunday 20:30-22:30 server time. Mythic Team progress: 7/7 EN, 2/3 Tov & 1/10 NH Recruiting for both our Mythic and Heroic teams. Mythic Team: Looking for the following atm Healing; Pala, Monk or Shammy Tanking; None DPS; Shadow priest, Demonhunter, Mage, Rogue, Boomkin & Warlock Exceptional players are allways considered though regardless off your spec. For mythic questions you can ask true our battletags: Melee/tank> Menion#1844 Healing> Devonitar#2670 Heroic Team: Recruiting DPS - any classes Applications can be made on our website http://www.exileguild.euMenion9 2h
2h 903 Havoc (Ele) lf raid grp Hi there, Im 23 years old Can speak English/Czech/Russian Main Havoc DH 903 ilvl, 897 equipped Looking for a decent grp/guild to farm heroics and push mythics preferably 2x a week Wasnt rly raiding in Legion , just pugged 5/10 hc NH and some 15+ mythic dungs Stable single target 550k+ Earlier raiding experience at cata - like top 100 hc grp , skipped WoD and started to play legion again I can roll ele shaman aswell which is my alt atm 897ilvl with 2x bis legendaries Escariet #21402Escariet11 2h
2h LF 3-4Day/Week mythic progression guild. As the title says im looking for a 4day/week mythic guild. Prot/Holy paladin 888/883 equipped. 37&35 traits. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Killzilla/simple Holy/Shadowpriest 881/880 equpped. 29&27 traits http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Killzillaqt/simple I understand that the traits are rather low atm, but due having 25 AK on the paladin, and 21 on the priest it`ll take be a few days to get it upto whatever is required. Currently sitting on 7/7HC 3/7M 3/3 HC 10/10 Normal&8/10 HC, took a break during EN Mythic progression due lack of interest in the content. Please do not post your guild recruitment msg`s below sinse this is not a spam post. If you`re interested in a chat leave your RealID below or add mine ''Dustin#2746'' Im willing to transfer servers,and i have no preferences for raid days. Greetings,Killzilla.Killzilla3 2h
2h DK/ SP lf guild Hello everyone, I'm on the look out for a new guild (in my current one stil). My current guild raids untill 00.00, which is too late. I'm absolutely knackered the next day at work. So I'm looking for a guild which stops raiding at 23.00, no later. I've been playing wow since vanilla, I'm 25 years old and a dedicated player. Here's my raiding experience: Vanilla: all cleared upto BWL. TBC: all cleared upto SWP. Wotlk: all cleared upto LK10 HC & 25 HC. Cata: cleared DS. Mop: BREAK WOD: Cleared HFC 13/13 heroic Legion: EN 7/7 HC, ToV 3/3 HC, NH 7/10 HC logs from my last raid: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/A6QZMNTRkBnhw2JD/ I know from myself I'm not the best player, but I always put my best leg forward. I'd prefer to raid on this DK or on the SP I'm currently leveling, considering artifacts can be caught up quickly now. I'm open minded to server/faction changes if the offer is right.Sycrog5 2h
2h [A-Aszune] <Cease and Desist> recruiting! 2/10 NH M! Hello good people! <Cease and Desist> of Aszune-Alliance are recruiting dedicated players to join our core raiding team for progression in Mythic Nighthold and Trial of Valor. We raid 3 nights a week for progress (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday) between 20:30 and 23:30 server time, with optional events going on most nights when we aren’t raiding (Mythics+, social/alt raids and more!). We are currently 2/10 Nighthold Mythic, 10/10 Nighthold HC, 7/7 Mythic EN and 3/3 ToV HC, and require your help for us to progress going forward! We are currently recruiting the classes/specs listed below (though you may not see your specific role below, we’re always willing to discuss in exceptional circumstances); - Warrior (DPS) - Death Knight (DPS) - Shaman (Healer/DPS) - Monk (Healer/DPS)b] - Priest (Healer/DPS) - Druid (DPS) What are we looking for from our raiders? People who are knowledgeable in their specific role, with the ability to switch if the raid requires it. Dedicated and committed to progression, even if this means wiping for a few nights on a boss to learn the tactics. But they need to be down for a laugh and be a constructive member of the guild, both inside raiding and out! We’re always doing extra stuff so it’s always worth making the effort! Reckon this guild sounds like your kind of place? Feel free to contact myself in-game for more info (Skychaser#2398)! I look forward to hearing from you :)Skycháser2 2h
2h [H] <Essence> 6/10M | 3/3M | 7/7M - 6 Hr/Week Looking for: Applications from exceptional players will always be considered regardless of recruitment status. Mage Warlock Hunter Spriest About us Essence was formed during Highmaul and quickly established ourselves as one of the top 2 days per week guilds. We are a group of skilled players that clear mythic content in an efficient manner by playing smarter, not harder, while maintaining a positive and respectful raid atmosphere. We have a small but active roster, so if we recruit you then it will always be for a spot in progression. We are democratic where input from every member is valued both during and outside of raids, because it is the players that make Essence great. The raid leader does not micromanage since our raiders have a strong shared sense of responsibility, able to call out important events most visible to them and effectively communicate unexpected changes. Instead, the raid leader moderates the overall raid atmosphere and has the final say on any differences should they come up. Our past achievements: World 181 - T19 Helya (pre 7.1.5) World 311 - T19 Xavius World 294 - T18 Archimonde (Pre-Valor) World 560 - T17 Blackhand What kind of player does Essence look for? Independent: you can take the initiative with making certain calls or coming up with creative refinements to raid strategy. Self-driven: you strive to improve yourself without needing external criticism. Non-elitist: we expect you to maintain a mature and respectful attitude at all times, and vice versa from us. Team player: you understand that the guild comes first. Skilled: you are able to play your class and handle raid mechanics, backed up by logs. Prepared: you study each encounter and contribute to/read the forum discussions beforehand. Active: we have a small roster so near 100% attendance is required. Reliable: you have a stable Internet connection and computer. Schedule Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 Note: We also raid the first Wednesday 20:00-23:00 of every raid tier following the release of Mythic. Invites begin 15 minutes before raid start. We do not extend hours and we do not raid extra days. There is an optional alt/social raid on Fridays. These runs aren't mandatory and we never raid relevant content on this day. Applying Contact Infury#2848 or Morish#2788 for a chat, or make an application on our forum. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/54690 Website: http://essenceguild.com/forum/ Recruitment status: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/sunstrider/EssenceMorish52 2h
3h 895+ Guardian Druid LF hc/mythic guild feel free to contact Moist#21486 for more questions if interested.Moistieness1 3h
3h [A] "Shangri La" 7/7M 9/10HC LF resto sham/1 dps "Shangri La" is a raiding guild situated on Frostmane-EU. The guild consists of raiders, alts and socials, mainly people that don't have so much time as before (when we were younger) but still want to conquer the content. We are raiding only 2 days / week, clearing everything, so maturity and focus are the keywords here. Core of the guild (Officers/GM/Raidleader) consists of players that know/raid together since BC/Wotlk, but now some other friends joined and we were to many to join a guild so we made one. At the moment we have 20+ppl for mythic and we are progressing it, but we don't have the "core" of 20 ppl. We have lots of trials and we are searching for those that really are up for progressing. Some of the trials will rotate from boss to boss, from raid to raid, just to get the proper roster to get the kill. We are looking for players who are enthusiastic about progression raiding and want to get the most out of their game time. To us approaching problems with a positive attitude and enjoying the time we spend playing the game are more important than anything. Raiding Schedule: Thursday (20:00 - 23:00) Monday (20:00 - 23:00) Once a week we are doing a normal/hc run for the socials/friends/alts/new guys to test them. This raid is not mandatory and is not set, its just announced 1-2 days ahead. What we are looking for: 1 x fury warrior 1 x resto sham What we expect from you: Wiping on new content was your first love. Be punctual in showing up for raids. Be mature both in age and attitude (the average age in the guild is somewhere around 23-24y). Able to thrive on criticism, as harsh as at may be at times. Highly motivated to play WoW and do well, if you plan on quitting in the near future do not bother applying. Rock solid connection and pc, even if you do 500.000 dps or hps being offline doesn't help anyone. Be an exceptional player regardless of class, able to understand fights quickly, avoid any kind of raid damage easily, give feedback on boss tactics and quickly gather information required to maximize your own, and the raid's, performance on a certain fight. You are expected to communicate proficiently in English. Being vocal on Discord (btw we use Discord) is a huge plus. This does not mean you have to blabber your head off, but being able to say ‘ads loose’ on Discord can make or break a pull. If you have read all of the above and think you're the perfect fit for us (and we're the perfect fit for you), feel free to add "aidda#2112" on bnet.Aiddak53 3h
3h HC TWISTING NETHER Hello Ladies and Gentleman!! The Guild *Contenance* is still on a urgent search for DPS that know how to hit the Boss hard. Tactics etc can be learned - playing a class cant be. So to be more specific. we need players with 35+ traits and a decent itemlvl (to not die on a windblow) to join us in nighthold heroic progression. also its no secret that any1 that doesnt throw at least 400k solotarget dps is concidered som1 that gets carried. so far we have downed 3/10 hc as a guild. our leaders of the guild have exp on all 10 bosses in hc tho. so tacticsdelivery and leading wont be the problem. just throw me or ricopol a message ingame if u want to participate and join our ranks. cu guysTempacko7 3h
3h [A] Original NH-10/10HC 1/10 Mythic http://original-guild.net/index.php/apply or yóni#2742 and tipton#1663 Original Looking for a guild that is worthy of your time investment, and transfer fee? Then may we present - Original. Why should I join Original? Stability & Progress - Original has been going since 2005 in Classic WoW, consistent raiding content at the cutting edge, week-in and week-out. Over 10 years we've progressed through Classic, TBC, Wrath, Cataclysm, MoP, WoD and now Legion. Unlike other Guilds we didn't cut our roster in Cataclysm and MoP - Clearing all Heroic content, leaving us going strong for Mythic Raiding for WoD and now Legion. What are you raid times? We raid on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Invites start (Server time) at 1945. Raid starts at 2000 . Raids finish at 23.00. Social raids run on a Sat and Mon, with mostly ex-raiders and friends. Raiders can come along if they are polite. Wednesday: Main Raid 20:00 -> 23:00 Thursdays: Main Raid 20:00 -> 23:00 Friday: Saturday: Social and Friends Kitchen Sink Raid 19:00 until you get tired Sunday: Main Raid 20:00 -> 23:00 Monday: Tuesday: Social Progress Raid 20:00 onwards What classes are you looking for? Tank: Closed Melee: Open Ranged DPS: Open Healer: Open But, We will accept applications for all roles and specs, and each is judged on an individual basis.. Do you do cross-realm tryouts? Any applicant must be able to come in and do a job on Mythic progression bosses. But first we will happily trial you in a heroic xrealm raid (Obviously only if you are alliance), gives us both a feel of each other. But for obvious reasons, Mythic raiding you will need to be on server. What is your progress? Was 7/7 Mythic Nightmare and am currently 10/10HC 1/10 Mythic in Nighthold. Was 13/13 Mythic in HFC well before the pre-patch (enough to get most people mounts). How do I apply? If you've got any more questions talk to one of our officers via BattleNet ( yóni#2742). What about the social side of the guild? We've been around since release, Original has always been the most respected guild on Shadowsong. Known to be fair and friendly, whilst being competitive, our members are well respected in the community. A unique aspect of Original is the togetherness. We have an annual meet at our GM's house during the summer in sunny Surrey (UK) for up to a week, where all are welcome. Old, retired and new members all get together and have some fun. This shows how strong this guild is. People just never want to leave! We also have more social raids for friends, family, retired members and Alts. These take place on Saturday and Tuesday, progressing though Normal and then Heroic with alts and friends. Anyway I can find out more talk to us == yóni#2742 and tipton#1663 and/or http://original-guild.net/index.php/apply Sometimes both is good, helps with the chatting.Tipton85 3h
4h <Mythic> - Casual 2d p/w (3/10HC) Greetings people, Mythic is looking for a few more classes to fill our roster with raiders or social members. History Mythic was created back in the vanilla days of WoW. Mythic guild journeyed through Lightning’s Blade, Shattered Halls, and Sunstrider EU. We have had had a lot of players through the whole World of Warcraft journey, from Alliance to Horde and vise versa. PvE raiding was always our core business and During Molten Core times the guild was located on Lightning’s Blade EU where we raced against several other guilds for server first kills. The Ragnaros race we lost, but we managed to obtain Nefarian server first kill. I would say that these times where our glory days. We continued to be successful and competitive during Naxxramas and Icecrown Citadel but less hardcore. Mythic has been around ever since in some form or another. May it be on different servers or being smaller, scattered or in different games, but we never really lost contact with each other. Most of the core kept in touch during all these years and for the new Legion expansion we have decided to revive the guild. In short Mythic is a casually orientated World of Warcraft PvE Horde guild located on Sunstrider Europe. Mission Our mission is to enjoy all the PvE endgame content without forgetting what we are doing; playing a game for the fun of it. Raid days Depending on the currently available raid content, scheduled raid times are: Wednesday & Sunday – 20:00-23:00 Connected Realms Shattered Halls Balnazzar Ahn’Qiraj Trollbane Talnivarr Chromaggus Boulderfist Daggerspine Laughing Skull Website http://www.mythicguild.eu If you are interested or just want to have a chat, feel free to add me to your bnet (Haldon #2140) or visit our website.Haldon21 4h
4h [H] <Tessellate> 7/7M - 3/3HC - 10/10HC Tessellate - Twisting Nether-EU, is in need of skilled and experienced raiders for our mythic progress team! After not living up to our level of ambition in WoD and powering through a tough start to Legion we ended EN by getting the Cutting Edge achievment (albeit late). Nevertheless, we're looking to forge an even stronger raid team moving forward into Legion. This means that we're looking to add reliable, experienced, and ambitious players who like us, want to take on some of the hardest challenges this game has to offer while having fun. About us: We're a mature [22+] semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of players from former world top 50-100 guilds. Raiding on a more laidback 3d/w schedule we aim at being as efficient as we can. Realm: Twisting Nether-EU Highly populated horde-heavy realm Legion progress: 10/10H-NH 3/3 H-ToV 7/7 M-EN Previous tiers: 12/13 M-HFC 6/10 M-BRF 5/7 M-HM 14/14 H-SoO (10 and 25 man) All pre-nerf Info about previous tiers can be found on our website or wowprogress Ambition: To clear the hardest raiding content before nerfs and within "Cutting Edge"-range while maintaining a mature and nice social atmosphere. Need: We are currrently looking to add dedicated raiders for Legion progress. A track record as proof of raiding experience and performance is prefered/required. 1 Very experienced and reliable Main Tank (Any class) 2 Melee DPS (DH, Paladin, Monk, DK) 2 Ranged DPS (Priest, Druid, Hunter, Mage) 1 Healer (Druid, Monk, Shaman) ALL applicants, regardless of class/spec, will be taken into consideration - don't hesitate to throw us an application if you feel like you can compete for a spot on our roster! (small groups of friends/former guildies are welcome) Requirements: ◾A lot of Heroic/Mythic experience from previous tiers◾+95% raid attendance◾Ability to speak English◾Team-first mentality◾Reliable connection◾Preferably 1 alt ready to playOffering: Full time raidspot for our Mythic raid team. Raid schedule: Wednesday: 20.30 to 23.30 Thursday: 20.30 to 23.30 Sunday: 21:00 to 23:30 Monday: 20.30 to 23.30 Website: tessellate.enjin.com - (We handle ALL applicants here!) http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Tessellate Officers: Getòó, Isiel, and Drakelord Should you have any questions, please contact any officer in-game Btag: gettoo#2626Gettòó3 4h
4h [H] Fanatics 7/7M, 2/3M, 3/10M LF RECRUITS The Guild Fanatics on Ragnaros Horde is looking for new recruits to their Raiding Team. History The Guild started right before the release of the Legion expansion by four friends that have raided togheter for more than two years. In the start it went quite good, alot of new faces to the roster and we cleared normal the first day, 5/7 heroic the second day but then got stuck on Cenarius. After we had done another week of raiding we figured out that some people slowed us down, and actually those people said that we wasnt hardcore enough. Fine we thought and they left, first raid after that we cleared full heroic and got Nythendra down on mythic. As you can see and probebly know a Guild wont rise to perfection over a day, it takes weeks, months and eventually years to do that. We have aswell merged with another Guild and finally we got some progression done, 7/7M in Emerald Nightmare and 2/3M on Trials of Valor(we only had one week to progress in there). Now we have started to get a really good core and are looking for more dedicated players like us to get the hardest content current in the game done as fast as possible. What do we look for? We are only looking for dedicated players, at the moment we have a requirement for tryouts to have atleast 895+ ilvl and 50+ traits in your mainspec. We are aswell only looking for people that can and will play their offspec if its needed. Have total knowledge of your rotation hps/dps and mitigation wise. Be well prepared for the raids with consumables and tactical awareness. Lootsystem In our raids we are going with RClootcouncil as lootsystem. This means that our council which consists of six people decide who shall get what item. We are supporting giving the right gear to the right people based on performance, attendance and signing up at the calendar in time. How we recruit people: We always want to have a chat with you at any voicecoms to see if you have enought knowledge and are dedicated/experienced to join us. we are also looking at your logs and study them to see if you know what you are doing. At the end we take you in at our raid and see how you do compared to the rest of the team. Our tryout period is usually three weeks, on those weeks we want a close to 100% attendance, being active aswell is a huge plus. We want people that are easygoing and that we can contact relatively fast if something comes up. Raidingrules We do have some raidrules. 1. Show up 15 minutes prio to the raid starts(this include logging on our voicecom in time aswell) 2. Do not speak if you aren't being told to do so(Do not talk if you die, how you die or stuff like that) we want the communication to be as clearly as possible for progression, otherwise people can talk how much they want. 3. Have the following addons updated and installed(Rclootcouncil, DBM, Exorsus Raidtools) 4. As we are a long term guild we have more than 20 people, if you have to sit out accept it and do so until your called again. We are going with the best setup policy in our raids(on farm everyone can get in). Raiddays: Wednesday from 20:00-23:00 Thursday from 20:00-23:00 Sunday from 20:00-23:00 (Make sure that you have atleast 30 minutes to keep push after raidtime ends if we are close to a bosskill) How do you Contact us? Either you add me on Btag: Hogger#21828 Talk with the officers ingame on the server Ragnaros on Horde side Leave an application on our website: http://fanaticsragnaros.guildlaunch.com/ We also have a Teamspeak Server up at all times: ts61.gameservers.com:9297 Regards KhodosKhodos15 4h
9h 902 Vengeance DH LF guild (4/10m exp) Hi I'm looking for a guild to raid nighthold mythic with. I'm rerolling from my 4/10M prot paladin to my vengeance DH, so i'm in need of a new tank spot. Your faction/server doesn't matter, but i prefer horde. I'd prefer guilds who are near the same progress as me. My paladin: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Heradus/simple I've been tanking in every tier since the firelands, so i'm not new to tanking. I can raid on any day and the times don't really matter to me either. My battletag is Brewssie#2638 . You can add me there or leave your guild info here, and i'll get back to you.Brewssie2 9h
9h 4 Veterans Looking for Mythic Guild. Hi friends! We are 4 veterans looking for a mythic raiding guild. We have all raided on and off since vanilla and consider ourselves very strong raiders. Our experience this expansion is 7/7m EN, 3/3h ToV 10/10h Nighthold. We've had very bad luck this expansion with guilds disbanding due to lack of recruits. Our group consists of: Druid Healer: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Kieva/advanced Enhancement Shaman: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Crisham/advanced DPS DeathKnight: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Lunium/advanced Fire Mage: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Possible/advanced What we want from a guild: We want a guild that can offer all 4 of us a raid spot (providing we prove our skill of course.) We don't want to join and have 2 of us benched every raid because you don't have room for us. We are willing to server change if needed. We Cannot raid on Sundays. What you can expect from us: 4 skilled players who come prepared to raids in terms of boss strategy and consumables. Spend a lot of time on our main characters farming better gear and artifact power from mythic+. All of us have working microphones and will speak when needed during boss fights. If you think we can help each other out during Nighthold please add us to battlenet so we can speak further @ Possible#2564Lunium24 9h
9h Top players lf guild 900ilvl 2x 900ilvl friends lf guild together ele sham 10/10hc frost mage 5/10M send us offers there and leave your btagLavawalkër36 9h
9h <Yeh> Recruiting- Mythic raid progress guild <Yeh> Recruiting- Mythic raid progress guild Are you stuck on the first 3 bosses on mythic Nighthold but find yourself to be a better player? Well <Yeh> We did. Our current roster is made up of 8 players with an average item level 900 and various mythic experience from this expansion and previous expansions. We are looking to extend this roster with players on a similar level to get this newly formed guild off its feet. We will raid 3 nights a week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday) to progress through Nightold mythic and will continue with a strong team to aim for top 300 in Tomb Of Sargeras. What you can expect from us <Yeh> Is currently a small group of experienced players looking to push progression. In raids you can expect well organised raids with quality raid leading. Outside of raid we aim to help each other as much as possible within any aspect of the game. What we are looking for We are currently recruiting players for all positions to fill our roster. If you are interested in applying for our guild contact any of the BNet names listed below, we will be more than happy to show logs or talk to you about the guild. Ash#23564 Squeeker#2772 Ahyep#1333Floorlicker0 9h
10h Looking for old family guild Hey there, I'm currently looking for a old guild thats been around for a long time where I can settle down in and hopefully befriend some new faces. I'm 28 years old so I don't really have that much time anymore to raid and progress. I do raid when I find the time however. I value a guild that has a nice atmosphere, friendly members and is unlikely to disband anytime soon. A casual "home" that is a nice place to be. If you raid that's great. I raid up to 3 days per week :) Contact: thelastovski#2557Yinoto7 10h
10h [A] <Arisen> - Stormrage: 10/10 N 9/10 HC Greetings! We are <Arisen> an alliance guild on Stormrage (EU) currently looking for some new like-minded players to compliment our raid team for Nighthold and beyond! Who We Are: The core of Arisen is a group of friends who have raided at various levels throughout wows considerable lifetime. We all love to raid and the challenges that each mode throws at us. It is because of this that we have stuck together for so long and met lots of good friends along the way who share our goals. The raid team itself likes to have a laugh both in and out of raiding but at the same time know when to get down and focus when the situation calls for it. Each of our raiders are skilled and have proven themselves to be capable players time and time again as well as never causing any drama which proves to be a great raiding environment to be part of especially when it comes to mythic progression. Our Goal: We are currently open for recruitment in order to bring our raid member numbers higher so that we have a very stable mythic raiding team. For that reason, we are here looking around for like-minded experienced players in order to fulfill our goal to bringing Gul’dan to his inevitable defeat at our hands! Current Progression: Mythic EN (1/7) Heroic ToV (3/3) Normal NH (10/10) Heroic NH (9/10) Current Recruitment Status: Recruitment is currently open! We will consider all applications :) What We Offer: * A relaxed friendly atmosphere both in and out of raiding as well as a sense of professionalism when it comes time to focus on our current raid target. * Friendly and approachable council team who will always be there to help when needed. * Excellent raid progression. * Mythic / Mythic + dungeon groups in between raiding until your eyes bleed. * A guild bank which rewards its members. * A loot system which is a mix of personal loot until a boss is defeated a number of times and people are still missing key items in which it changes to group loot essentially with a priority on players missing items etc. What We Look For: * Age 18+ is required * Above all, we are looking for players who will become part of our community and who can work as a team towards a shared goal. * At the same time, we aren’t fans of players who are there only for loot above all else/other players. So if you are this type of player then please consider not applying. * We are looking for players who can understand raid mechanics easily and are able to react fast and learn from mistakes. * We expect applicants to have a strong understanding of their class and know how to gear effectively for each encounter should it be required. * Voice communications (Discord) are important to us. We have tried most major voice comms in the past and have decided to focus on Discord before people ask why we don't use X, Y, Z. We do not require anyone to talk if they don’t want to, but it is essential that you are able to listen and have a good understanding of the English language. * As we only officially raid 2 nights per week, we require a decent raid attendance from all our members, however that being said we sometimes rotate players or choose specific group setups depending on the encounter mechanics. If you are of the type who can become easily offended by being rotated every now and again then please do not apply. * We expect players to be fully prepared for the encounters coming up, so all necessary food and flasks and other consumables as well as background knowledge plus hints for your class to excel. Our Raid Schedule: Please note: Times shown are EU server time Wednesday 20:30 – 23:00 Thursday 20:30 – 23:00 If you are interested in applying then please get in contact with myself (ealiah#2586) or Zhayne (Zhayne#21704) or try our website: www.arisen-guild.com We look forward to hearing from you!Ealiah13 10h
10h Veteran player looking for place to ´´retire´´ Howdy there, I'm getting back to wow after few month break from moving to another country to continue my journey as IT-support personel. Next you want to know my age and I´m currently sitting at 26 years. The guild I´m seeking for is where I can settle down in and hopefully meet some awesome new brawlers. My days as Hardcore raider are done and now I´m more trying to enjoy the social aspect of this game. The most important thing for me in the guild is that I feel like at home and there would be quite a lot laughs running in VOIP. Of course raiding is fun and all but it´s best served with lots of laughs. I´m also getting too ´´old´´ for drama I just want to enjoy my time rather than watching people stabbing each others back. What Can I bring you? Well for starters good cooking tips, I used to work as chef for few years before I moved to IT-support. But on my serious note, A class you might need for your roster. Of course I do have some classes ready and running. 887 Holy priest and 870 fury warrior. BUT I don´t mind switching to class that would be most needed, I scratch your back and you scratch mine ( I have most classes at 100 waiting for them to be used for a good use) Thanks for reading this and hope you got the idea what I´m looking for and offering. xoxo your new guildieDesolatoz8 10h
10h owl with 890 feathers is looking for new nest Good day, At the start I want to say sorry if my english is not the best.. I am german. I'm looking for a new nest for my fluffy owl. Before I come to my owl, I would like to tell something to me. I am 31 years old and work as a driving instructor in germany. Since 2005, I have been successfully playing WoW. Have et al. LK 25 HC serverfirst. Other char-names: Sushka / Sushko / Sushi partly with special characters. 2012-2016 I took a WoW time out and that is why I don´t played Panda and WoD. Since Legion I am active again and unfortunately I was not lucky enough to find the right guild. The biggest problem is that I do not want to raid more than 2-3 days… love 2 days (start from 8 pm) and these should fall on the following days if possible: Wed / Sun / tues . thur is unfortunately only possible from 9 pm and monday is in two month from 8 pm possible (previously similar to thur). Notmore than 2 days should not mean that I can only 2 times or want. But I do not want to guarantee that I could always 3 times. But this topic could be explained by TS or similar. I´am a very patient and wipe resistant player. I understand mechanics quickly and can implement them and take advantage of them. My ambition to get more out of the character, however, sometimes stands in my way. That is, I often put myself under too much pressure. Let us now turn to the core of this contribution: My Sush is looking for a new nest. Currently I am on the server The Konsortium. I am not bound to server pool and ready to transfer. Sush is a worgen Druid (http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/das-konsortium/Sush/simple). My personal legion successes are: SGA HC 7/7 PDT HC 2/3 NH HC 3/10 If any logs are desired, I can gladly pass them on to you. If more questions are open, please write me a letter or write me here. Greeting from the sunny side Sush Logs : NH nhc http://de.warcraftlogs.com/reports/4wmJWgnVTRd8MPk2 NH hc last one https://de.warcraftlogs.com/reports/CwFLNykjAagX4H6D ( could be better) Personal logs : https://de.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/323759/Sush12 10h
10h [H] <Fury> - Shadowsong 7/7M 1/3M 3/10M Recruiting! “Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to Fury.” - Francis Quarles Currently recruiting: High Prio: Ranged DPS High Prio: Healers Of course, all classes of exceptional applicants will be considered! Current Progress: 3/10 Mythic NH 10/10 Heroic NH 7/7 Mythic EN 1/3 Mythic ToV Background: Fury was launched in the beginning of April 2010 by a small group of long-term friends from all over Europe, with a wealth of raiding experience from every tier of raid content all the way back to the beginning of vanilla WoW. After two short months of existence we had grown to heroic standard guild and surpassed many long-standing raiding guilds on Shadowsong in progress. Since then, we remained as a heroic (and now Mythic) progression guild and despite relatively minimal time investment (we raid typically 10-12hours each reset only) Fury has consistently maintained a high standing on the realm. Our focus is on making as much progress as we can in a limited time-frame. When it comes to raiding we're a dedicated and stable bunch but the guild has a mature yet fun community and social atmosphere besides. We pride ourselves on being a well run, drama-free guild with plenty of time to pursue other activities besides raiding in or out of game. If this sounds like the type of place you could see yourself fitting in then please feel free to chat to any of our officers: Psiethyr, Zastaph (GM), Monoki, Lethora, or Azur or visit our forums at www.ssefury.com and create a private application (via the link on the main banner). ------------------------------------------------------------------- What you can expect: A mature and inclusive guild atmosphere A stable raiding experience 3 nights strictly per reset Strong Progression for time invested Balanced gearing Faceplanting 0.001% Wipes :) Comfortable sized realm. No queue times. What we expect from our raiders: Communication Focus and Preparation Maturity A drive to achieve the best they can. A drive to always learn from mistakes and improve with each boss attempt ~80% Attendance in general Raid Times: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 20:30 - 00:00 (often finishing a little earlier) On rare resets where we need to move a raid-day for better raid composition etc. we typically aim for Monday as our replacement day. Our Raiders will always know when this type of situation is likely though so they can plan accordingly. Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you. Psiethyr, Recruitment Officer for <Fury> Website: http://www.ssefury.com Psiethyr #1473 Zastaph#2891 Monoki#2908Psiethyr162 10h
10h <The Nameless> 10/10 NH HC 7/7M <RECRUITING RANGED DPS> Hi there, Who Are We? We at < The Nameless > are 3-day semi hardcore raiding guild. We are currently looking for a Tank, ALL Ranged DPS + 1 Healer to continue with NH Progression and into ToS in 7.2. What We Look For! We are looking for dedicated players who have a focus on clearing content, we understand that real life happens and ask that if you are unable to attend that you let us know before the raids. We want friendly individuals with a focus on progressing the content that know their classes and how to play multiple specs. Raid Days and Times Our raid days are currently Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 22:00 - 1:30 server time. Currently Recruiting ANY RANGED DPS How to Apply? Contact either myself (Fourdy#2677) or Azzell (Azzell#2718) and we will arrange a Discord Interview, we dont believe in Applications forms as alot of things can be learnt through a conversation. Final Words If you require any more information on the guild or recruitment dont hesitate to whisper anybody online and they will point you in the right direction! We look forward to hearing from you!Fourdet4 10h
11h 7/7M 2/3M 3/10M Player LF guild as Blood DK. Hey, as the title says, I'm currently looking for a guild. Any questions - feel free to add my battletag; Corsen#21627. If you want vouches for me as a player, let me know and I'll sort that out, got players in top 100 guilds I've played with in past expansions, and in Legion, who are willing to vouch for me. I played Hunter up until last week, reason for not wanting to raid as hunter any more is simply down to me not enjoying the MM play style after 7.1.5, and I've always enjoyed tanking, thus the choice of blood DK. Been 110 on my DK for around a week (February 16th), already got 38 traits, and Suramar is untouched (not starting it until I get AK25), so catching up on AP is not a problem, more than willing to spam M+ all day long to catch up (which I've been doing). Dedication to the game & willingness to farm is not a problem, already done over 150M+ including a +16 during the first few days of being level capped. Raiding experience; Vanilla; Nothing really TBC, Played Warlock; All of T4, some early T5 bosses, and ZA WotLK, played Protection Warrior All of Tier 7, both 10 man & 25man, including Malygos 6 minutes & Sartharion 3 Drakes, also The Undying. Ulduar, up to & including Yogg-Saron on 25man, most of the hardmodes up to Mimiron, never killed Algalon 25. Cleared 10man. Tier 9 Cleared it on both 10 & 25man, got 10man Tribute to Insanity, cleared 25man Heroic. Tier 10 Cleared 10man, on both normal & heroic Cleared 25man HC up to & including Sindragosa. Cataclysm, played Protection Warrior for T11, switched to DPS for T12 & 13, played in Vanquish for T11 & 12, and in Beyond Exceptional for T13 Cleared all of T11 on Heroic as Protection Cleared all of T12 HC as Fury Cleared all of T13 HC as Arms since it was the better DPS spec, played fury on Spine MoP, Didn't really play the expansions seriously when it comes to PvE, only did MSV in MoP before quitting for the majority of the expansion. Legion; 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 3/10M Nighthold.Trañce3 11h
11h [A] The Brigade-7/7M 3/3M 6/10M, Weekend-2Day <The Brigade> Old thread reached its capacity, so starting a new one! old thread -> http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/12989319070#post-1 Who are we? We're a group of players, various nationalities, who have played and raided together since BC. A few of us have previously raided hardcore in top 50 guilds. We all thoroughly enjoy raiding and making good progress, even though we've simmered down to two raids per week. Our raid atmosphere is a mixture of light-hearted mockery of each other, trivialization of current events... oh and segment occasionally about the current boss we're working on. We are one of the few real 2 day guilds, basically with the schedule what you see is what you get - no "optional" farms on a third day or hidden added days. For most of our raiders this is their main raid for the week, so naturally people get excited about killing bosses, and the guild is relatively active outside of the two raid nights as well. What are we looking for? We're looking for like minded individual(s) who want to excel in raiding without the tiresome raid schedule. As we're only raiding two nights per week we expect recruits: > To be fully prepared, tactic wise, for the progress bosses of that particular week. > Punctually logging in for raid invites. > Good attendance, we don't over recruit so reliability is important. > Able to listen to instructions via TS (Microphone not essential, but helpful). > Thick skin - we are loud as a guild, always have been, always will be! > Relevant previous raiding experience. > To be able to play their character on a very high level. We raid only two days, so during progression we want to be constrained only by time, and not by the performance of our members. > We don't enforce having alts, but we do expect our members to be able to play all of their speccs on the same level. > And most importantly - innate love for raiding and wiping! Currently Recruiting: Especially interested in good Damage Dealers! Current Progress > 1/3 Mythic 7/7 Mythic > Emerald Nightmare Heroic 7/7 - World 271/EU 118 Previous Progress > Archimonde Mythic - World 279/ EU 151 > Blackhand Mythic - World 471/ EU 255 > Garrosh Hellscream 10man Heroic - World 1017/ EU 588 We raid: > Friday: 20:00-24:00 > Saturday: 20:00-24:00 Infrequently raiding hours may be extended if close to achieving a boss kill. Website: http://www.the-brigade.com/ Considering applying? Check out our raiding atmosphere during progression! http://youtu.be/39-JSX24Vrk ★ For anymore information or questions regarding recruitment you can get in touch with: ► Bro (Moostafa#2967)Carbronate145 11h
11h [H] <Praesidium> 4/10M | 3/3M | 6 Hrs/Week - LF DPS Please visit our new website at www.praesidiumguild.com! <Praesidium> is a time-efficient Horde guild on Sunstrider EU that aims for cutting edge progression whilst raiding just 6 hours per week even during progression. What We Need 1x Ranged DPS: Shaman / Priest 1x Melee: Warrior Why Praesidium? In Praesidium we are a sociable, talented and multinational team that speaks English, but I think what really sets us apart from the rest is our non-elitist and friendly community style atmosphere that surrounds the guild, both in and outside of raids at this level of progression. A vast majority of our members are mid-twenties with most of us holding down demanding jobs, education or family commitments amongst other responsibilities. Most of us simply do not have the time to play the game like we once did but still want to experience raiding at the highest level. Our primary goal is being time-efficient so despite our casual raiding schedule we expect our members to make the most of their characters and execute them well in raids. Many of our raiders routinely rank orange/purple for their class on Warcraft Logs though we value strong situational awareness more. Current Progress Nighthold: 4/10M Trial of Valor: 3/3M Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M Like every guild we're always on the lookout for exceptional players who are willing to compete and earn a spot within our raiding lineup - so even if we're not advertising your class above, it is always worth asking especially if you think Praesidium is the right guild for you. What you can expect from us We know the decision of picking the right guild is important to you, so here are some of the best reasons to be a part of Praesidium: High End Raiding - Focused high-end raiding environment on a tight schedule. Raid smarter not harder. Raid Spot - A raiding spot, we don't recruit for the bench as we keep a small but active roster. Equal Respect - You can expect a calm, and respectful tone at all times. We always welcome thoughts, ideas and strategies. Maturity - We will wipe and have setbacks, it’s the way we deal with those circumstances that set us apart. Long Term Home - A stable place to call home, we are here for the long haul. We have strong and stable leadership. Have Fun - We are passionate about raiding but remain true to our core values of having fun and keeping calm. A Community - We have a plethora of other games we play outside of raiding. These include Overwatch and Rocket League! Likeminded Players - We offer you a social community of likeminded players who share your interests and ambitions. What we expect from you Like every guild we're always on the lookout for exceptional players who are willing to compete and earn a spot within our raiding lineup - so even if we're not advertising your class above, it is always worth asking especially if you think Praesidium is the right guild for you. Class Knowledge - We expect our raiders to stay current with theorycrafting and to maximise performance in every possible way. Mechanical Awareness - We highly value players with strong situational awareness that can avoid boss mechanics on a consistent basis. High Attendance - And a stable connection is a must as we only raid twice a week. Sign up to raids on the calendar. Significant Preparation - For new bosses we face by researching new encounters and reading our forums. Solid Communication - Be prepared with the best available consumables, enchants & gems. Read our guild forums & discord often and have a working microphone for TS3. Team Player - We seek players who understand there is no ‘I’ in ‘Team’. Raiding is a collective effort and everyone works towards the same goal. Gear is not everything; we value the qualities of an individual over gear. We invest in people, not item level. Raid Schedule Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 Raid invites are 15 minutes earlier than the above times and we do not extend beyond our raiding hours, no hidden days, no extra hours. We remain true to our schedule. Because we are a community as much as we are a guild, we have a Friday fun-run where friends, family, alts and even pugs are welcome for a stab at non-mythic content. Unlike other guilds we don't go beyond our 6 hour weekly schedule so our Friday raid is non-mandatory and a lot less serious by nature, just turn up if you want to have fun! Our Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/230530/ Website: www.praesidiumguild.com Guild Rules: www.praesidiumguild.com/guild-rules Interested? Sound good to you? Contact one of our officers, Trizade, Jinzu or Virani in-game. Trizade Battletag: Alex#214557 Jinzu Battletag: Myst#2524 Or visit our website where you can make an application at: www.praesidiumguild.com We can genuinely say that the vibe and atmosphere surrounding the entire guild here will be unlike any other you have experienced. We hope we can welcome you to our team soon!Trizade83 11h
12h [H] Halcyon 7/7m 2/3m 1/10M - Kazzak Hey, Pingu from <Halcyon> here! We are currently recruiting exceptional dps to complete our strong roster and fill in the weakness within the current raid group. Preferably DH/Hunter/Rogue but all strong applicants will be considered. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge whilst maintaining a concentrated raid atmosphere alongside out of raid times that are full of banter. In order to achieve this goal: . AP traits will be expected at a relevant level . With short raid times, coming prepared and 100% is a must. . Be able to take constructive criticism in order to progress smoothly and achieve cutting edge within 9 hours a week. . Be able to take a joke.. Raid Days and Times: Tuesday 21:00 until 23:30 Thursday 21:00 until 23:30 Monday 21:00 until 23:30 As it stands we've got a great bunch of guys who're all outside friends and long term friends from WoW, we regularly do Mythic+ as a guild to help with the grind and get them big dick lewtz from the weekly chest. If you've got any questions i'd be more than welcome to answer them, or alternatively you could check out our website: http://www.h-k.enjin.com/ message me in game Pingu#2807 or: Darklynx#2511 Pinky#2306Pingudk2 12h
12h [H] Stinki Monki Finger [7/7M, 1/3M, 3/10M] LF HUNTER! Stinki Monki Finger (SMF), formed 28th April 2005, was the longest standing raiding guild on Hellscream. On Dec 15th 2016 we made the decision to transfer our guild to Tarren Mill in search of new opportunities and secure a strong future for the guild and its community. We have been around to see all of Vanilla, Burning Crusade, Wrath, Cataclysm, MoP, WoD & now time for Legion. We always strive for a nice and relaxed atmosphere within the guild and always show optimism for killing future bosses. Stinki Monki Finger is currently searching for: Hunter and a few exceptional range dps Strong applications from all classes/roles will also be considered. We require you to have previous experience at raiding Heroic or Mythic mode content and be available for atleast 2-3 raids per week. Current progress 7/7 M, 1/3 M, 3/10M. Main raid schedule: Wednesday 20:00-23:00 Sunday 20:00-23:00 Monday 20:00-23:00 We are also organising Mythic dungeons and social raids outside of main raid times and there is a possibility of an Alt Raid. We have been a guild since Vanilla and known each other for over 10 years. Our goal is to always aim for the highest difficulty while raiding in a relaxed atmosphere. We keep in contact with each other through various games and you will definitely feel the guilds comradeship when playing with us. If you have any questions feel free to contact Finesse or Ergunk#2122 for a chat. Kind regards, Ergunk http://stinkimonkifinger.co.ukErgunk46 12h