Looking for Players – PvE

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
16 Apr 2012 Looking for players — PvE forum Welcome to the "Looking for Players — PVE" Forum. This is the place to look for other players if: You are looking for a new member for your guild You want to join a guild You are looking for members for cross-realm raiding You want to join a cross-realm raid You are looking for a leveling partner or simply to find someone to quest with In order to make your search as successful as possible, we recommend you to follow these simple steps: Use the search feature at the top right of the screen before posting When creating a new thread, make sure to use an appropriate and descriptive title (e.g. "[A/H] Guild on (name of realm) looking for <Class> <Raid>" or "[A/H] <Class> Looking for cross-realm raid" or “[A/H] <Class> Looking for leveling partner”) If you are not interested in teaming up with players from other realms, please feel free to also post on your realm forum. We hope that you will succeed in finding other players to have fun with!Vaneras0 16 Apr 2012
18 Jul 2012 READ ME —> Do Not Bump Threads We appreciate you’re keen to promote awareness of your guild, but the act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. Anyone found to be bumping may have their thread deleted and be subject to a forum suspension. Important note: It is perfectly acceptable to update your threads with new information related to your recruitment, but posting just for the sake of bumping is not okay! If you are updating your recruitment thread and you make a new post in that thread to say updates have been made, please be sure to include the updated information. Simply posting “Updated” or something similar is not sufficient, and may result in a forum suspension and/or deletion of your post or thread. Why bumping in the 'Looking for Players' forums is bad: If everyone is allowed to constantly bump their threads in the 'Looking for Players' forums, it creates a continuing and ever growing need for people to keep bumping threads. The ever increasing bumping of threads will flood the forums and make it much harder for players to find guilds of interest, which in turn will make it harder for guilds to attract new recruits, because the recruitment threads are less likely to be noticed by the potential recruits. If no-one is allowed to bump, the 'Looking for Players' forums move more slowly and there is less flooding. No bumping means that it is easier for potential recruits to get an overview of the guilds recruiting, and because there is less “noise” in the form of bump/spam posts. People will also be motivated to actually spend more time on the 'Looking for Players' forums as they are not discouraged from having to trawl through a ton of bump/spam posts to find the information they are looking for.Vaneras0 18 Jul 2012
35m LF raiding and friends long term I'm a returning player and WoW-fanboy on Stormscale who for the past five months have enjoyed solo leveling a few characters to 110 while experiencing things I missed out on over the years. I've now gotten to the point where I need to take the next step, make new friends and prepare for Battle for Azeroth. In TBC I used to progress raid as DPS five days a week in "semi-hardcore" guilds, meaning we did most content reasonably early but with help from internet boss guides and with a diverse team where individual elite ambitions were optional. The goal was to clear stuff no matter if it took two weeks or five months. This environment suits me well. I also raided as healer on a higher level in another MMO but found the pressure of having to down bosses blind in the first week too much. Although I'm usually a top performing player on my teams once I get used to things, I like to take my time learning mechanics and perfecting my rotation. Over time I will add stability and consistency. I'm looking for a group of people with similar ambitions to play with long term. Not necessarily a raid spot in Antorus with an established guild. My intention is to do dedicated raiding a minimum of three days (preferably four or five) a week in BfA. A newly formed guild with similar ambitions would be just as good. I'm a very active player outside of raiding as well. If you need someone to do a full evening of whatever, I'm that person. My current main would be this Druid (balance) but I also have a Shaman (enhancement) which could go elemental. If given time in overgeared or easier content I would probably be able to learn healing on either class if it's ever required. My old main used to be a Warlock and the classes that suit me best are arguably Warlock or Balance Druid. Anything ranged with dots. Currently leveling a Warlock also and will be able to alternate freely between druid/warlock/shaman on demand. If you're looking for someone to rely on and take for granted long term, someone who will help you get past those DPS-checks, rather than the most attractive candidate short term, I'm your man, or troll/panda/belf.Zio1 35m
46m [DUTCH guild] Optimus Pruim - Bloodhoof [H] LFM This post is in English but we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Optimus Pruim is a guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar with members from Belgium and the Netherlands. A small core is playing together since WOTLK. We’re a CASUAL guild and we value the social aspect. We have a laidback attitude en try to experience what WoW has to offer together and in a casual way. We all have our IRL stuff (study; work; kids) and see WoW as a moment to relax. We're on the lookout for like minded dutchies/belgians (18+) to fill our ranks for the long term. And right now it would be a big plus if there is an intention to raid. Mainly looking for dps! We have two evenings planned for guildraids: - Wednesday 20:30 - 23:00 - Monday 20:30 - 23:00 (optional raid when we're progressing) We have no requirements or attendance for raiding, just bring a good mood and a laugh and off course the ability to understand/speak DUTCH. We have cleared Normal Antorus and are venturing into Heroic (3/11). We will do normal runs if people/new members could use the gear. We help each other out and besides raiding do other stuff together, such as mythic+, achievements etc. We use discord and there're often folks just hanging out on discord when we're not raiding. If it sounds like you would fit in then let us know and feel free to ask any questions. Or make a request through guildfinder or here. Groet en misschien tot later, Puik Puik battletag: Stougmeister#2832Puik31 46m
3h [H]<Victus> 9/11M recruiting ! Recruiting for T21 Healer: Holy pala, Dps: Ele/Ench shaman, WW Monk, Warlock, Mage. Tank: Blood DK Good attitude, mindset, we are not looking for ppl who took a break (no offence). Dps can be considered if they are exceptional and outperform our current Add Razier#2960 if interested About us: Victus is an international PVE guild. A old guild on Shattered Hand with a lot of history. Guild creation 15-10-2010. Before that we were Alliance. What we offer: • Good mix between Fun, Atmosphere, Progress. • Excellent Progression and a strict 3 day schedule (Yes we are actually a real 3 day guild!). • Loot Council system. • We require 1 geared alt for split runs. What we are looking for in applicants: • Due to our small roster we are looking for experienced and dependable players high raid attendance (95%+). • We are looking for people who learn quickly, do not repeat the same mistakes over and over. • Being able to listen and contribute to the raid is essential, as such a decent grasp of English is also necessary. • You are required to have access to TS3, with a microphone and be able to use it. Raid times: We raid 3 times a week (Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday) from 19:00 to 23:00 game time, you will never be asked to raid an extra day. Note: Every Saturday from 19.00 we run an alt run if interested. We will always pick the most suitable raid line-up for specific bosses if you can't handle sitting out now and then because your class isn't ideal please do not apply. If you have any questions feel free to contact Razier#2960 in-game.Xenaké73 3h
3h <Misplaced Elitism> (H) - Kazzak Recently formed on Kazzak by a group of raiders with experience from Vanilla to Legion, we are looking to make permanent additions to our membership who have the right attitude and a desire to progress content. We are 11/11 HC (1st week as a team) and are looking to fill out our team to start mythic progress over the next couple of resets. We raid 20:30 - 23:30 server Weds / Thurs with an optional additional raid on Tuesday. We are looking primarily for ranged DPS but will consider any and all exceptional applications for other roles. See below if your class or spec is in high demand! Warlock: High Balance Druid: High Mage: Medium Hunter: Medium Shadow Priest: Medium Rogue: Low Death Knight (UH/Frost): Low In closing, if you too have an unwarranted sense of grandeur and know you are secretly the best <class> EU, hit up one of our officers and come prove it. Kartrek - Kartrek#2654 Gald - Gald#2905 Scryus - Scryus#2349Avesara2 3h
5h [A] 951 Balance Druid LF myhtic raiding guild Balance Druid being playing since 2007. Not raided properly as never found time to be in guild - first time progress raiding is Legion where i progress from HC ToV then moved on to HC NH and clearing up to mythic Krosus where we hit the wall of spell blade and the guild fell apart and spilt where i was able to clear HC tomb but never progressed the fights. Cleared normal Antuous with pugs but want to be apart of a raiding guild. Here are my logs for normal - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/6616987 I cant raid Thursday - I have 10 110 Alts with 880 minimum gear I have a good desktop and voice commsFrozenace2 5h
5h <After Midnight>1:30-4:00 a.m S.T (2/11 M) Hello everyone! <After Midnight> is recruiting for mythic progression! Faction: Alliance Server: The Maelstrom Contact: GM (Elie#2654) or one of the officers (Ivar#21250). Guild Size & XP : 20-21 raiders building up & We are 2/11 Mythic atm cause we just started . We also Have Several Cutting Edge players // Goal : Cutting Edge on future raids & expansion. Guild type: PVE, Semi-hardcore. Raid time and days: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 1.30-4.00 AM server time. P.N : Monday would mean sunday evening. URL: http://aftermidnightguild.boards.net/ ( still under construction) Currently Looking for : DPS: -Warrior(very high) both specs -Hunter ( very high ) marksman/bm ( pref MM) -Druids( very high ) both specs -Priest ( very high) NOTE: If your spec/class is not listed apply anyway, we consider all aplicants. :) Other information: The guild is filled with mature experienced layed back, banter-loving raiders because of their in real life schedules that prevents them from raiding on normal times. Some of our raiders have faction and/or server transferred to join in. If you are interested, please hit up the GM (Elie#2654) or one of the officers (Ivar#21250).[b][/b]Elpassado33 5h
6h [A] <Any Realm> Party of 2 dps LF mythic guild We are a party of 2 players, an arms warrior and feral druid, looking for a guild that has just started or is progressing on mythic antorus. We are both very experienced with our specs and can offer top performance in terms of dps and raid contribution. Our warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/14203288/17#metric=dps - DRUID https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/26000438/17#metric=dps - WARRIOR As of now, we know perfectly the heroic tactics but have no knowledge of mythic ones. However, we are fast learners and one of our previous guild progressed quite fine during tomb of sargeras, mostly due to our performance. Looking up tactics on youtube is not hard, simply put, and we rarely fail, if ever, once we learn the tactic. We also do mythics+ daily and we are both 2k+ in ms. My spec is arms. I always preferred arms due to the way it is played and I have extremely good knowledge for it. I could switch to fury for certain fights, but I have limited knowledge and I lack good relics. The druid's main spec is feral. He can also play balance in raids and resto and tank in m+. He has extremely good class knowledge as well. We are friendly and don't demand anything material from guild (consumables etc.). We can bring our own and we can even provide feasts and cauldrons. What we demand is a guild whose raid group is composed of mostly experienced players. That means no players that drag down the progress - we encountered enough favoritism through the guilds we went through. At the very worst, we can tolerate bad players but only if they want to improve and we are willing to help if they are war/druid. We've been through guilds with people that were flat out carrying their buddies in main (mythic) raids and that was the main impediment to our progress. We are open to criticism and questions. Please ask away. As the title says, we are looking for a guild from any realm. We can transfer realms. We are comfortable with 20:00-23:00 realm time during any day of the week.Demonstorm4 6h
6h 3 players LF mythic raiding guild (any faction) Hello! CAN TRANSFER TO ANY REALM/ANY FACTION We are 3 players that currently are 2/11M and our guild kind of fell apart after a few wipes and guild drama on high command.. This brings us however to our new chapter in our world of warcraft career as we are looking to join a new guild. We are all experienced players with lots of years of experience with heroic/mythic raiding but never really got the whole way. We are interested in getting cutting edges. Rogue or Blood DK: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Eviscery/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/defias-brotherhood/eviscery https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/sysprep Warlock: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/defias-brotherhood/soulmidget https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/defias-brotherhood/soulmidget Mage: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/defias-brotherhood/smokerer https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/defias-brotherhood/smokerer If you have any questions about anything do not hesitate to contact me @ sysprep#21122 or leave a message down below. Contact me if you're only interested in one of us aswell.Eviscery9 6h
6h [H] TM - 972 MW 6/11 LFGuild Hi there, i just transfered myself to Tarren Mill - Horde from Silvermoon- Alliance. My current progress is 6/11 Mythic for Antorus. 2-4 days per week. I'm playing this game for raiding. I saw Kin'garoth to %12. I know strats for Varim and Coven too. Looking for good progress guild. Can't change my server or faction anymore so i need guild on my own server. Thanks. ( Mistweaver Monk ) CJGEduloth#2459Lessenaa0 6h
7h [H] Eternal Wrath - Thunderhorn/Wildhammer Eternal Wrath ([H] Thunderhorn/Wildhammer) are starting a semi-casual raid team for Antorus, BFA and beyond! We have a core of experienced and skilled ex-mythic raiders and are looking to build a team with the ultimate goal of having FUN whilst focussing on NM/HC raiding. We'll be running a relaxed, drama-free, supportive and inclusive team and having a laugh whilst doing it! We're a really social group who enjoy good banter so our raids will never be boring. There's always chat and jokes whether it's in game, on discord or via WhatsApp so we're definitely not one of those groups who describe themselves as "social" and are anything but! We're looking for like-minded people who can play their chosen class(es) to a decent level but primarily want to enjoy their game time rather than sitting in a boring or toxic environment for the sake of progress. Our core team have decent mythic NH/ToS/Antorus experience and have gotten early Ahead of the Curve achievs in Antorus and prior legion tiers, so whilst it may take a while to get the team properly up and running, once we do we'll be a force to be reckoned with! Ultimately we're looking to build a team that is a long term "home" for people who share our mind-set. Raid days/times haven't yet been finalised however it'll be later in the evenings due to most of the core having work/family commitments, likely a 21:30 server-time start, 1 or 2 nights a week. This is a great opportunity for someone keen on the social side of raiding to join a newly forming team as a founding member and truly be a part of making something awesome! Prior raiding experience isn't essential provided you can show you can play to a decent standard and, most importantly, can listen and learn. We're happy and able to teach! We're currently looking for: 1x Tank Melee DPS (all classes) Ranged DPS Whether you're a former mythic raider looking for the simpler life or someone yet to cut their teeth, if the above sounds like what you're looking for then hit me up either on BNET: steveo#21656 or post below with some way to contact you. Cheers for reading!Amagin0 7h
7h 3/3m 9/9m 6/11m fire mage "cant raid wed" Unfortunetly my schedual has changed and i can no longer make wed raids which most guilds cant work with, so if you are a guild with a raid schedual of anything but wed give me a shout and we could talk some more about anything else that you may need . 8/10m (guild disbanned) 3/3m 9/9m 6/11m ILV:967-970+ (depending on which gear/talent setup i am using) traits: 75+ Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravencrest/grìmcookie (my guild keeps logs private so i will try to get mythic logs) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/grìmcookie WowProg: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ravencrest/Grìmcookie raider.io: https://raider.io/characters/eu/ravencrest/Grìmcookie (i pug m+ most of the time) Net: https://imgur.com/a/0zI2Q UI: https://imgur.com/a/9ReJP Btag: Maksîmus#2971Grìmcookie0 7h
7h [A] (Silvermoon) Normal/HC raiding guild is recruiting! Well hello there, First off just a little introduction: Call of the Void is an Alliance guild based on the highly populated server of Silvermoon, we are a friendly and mature guild who like to enjoy the game and the people whom we raid with. We were formed at the time that Nighthold was the current content so we are a fairly new guild! We are by no means a Hardcore guild, by this I mean that we do not push to raid mythic. Instead, we clear the Normal and Heroic content. Having fun in a relaxed social environment is our main goal, however, we still like to clear the content and receive that shiny shiny loot. So what is Call of the Voids progression? Antorus, the Burning Throne (9/11 Heroic, 11/11 Normal) Tomb of Sargeras (9/9 Heroic, 9/9 Normal) Nighthold (10/10 Heroic, 10/10 Normal) Our raiding schedule is: Monday 20:00 - 23:00 Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00Okay, but what does Call of the Void need for it's raid team? Here is a list of the classes we are currently looking for, this list is subject to change at any given time. The below classes are ones that we are proactively trying to find, applications from all classes are however welcome of course: Mage Shadow Priest Balance Druid Elemental Shaman Healer (Shaman or Monk preferred)So now I know a little bit about Call of the Void, but what should I expect when I join? We are a fairly laid back guild however when it comes to it we want to progress and so will focus and push for the kill. In a raid environment there is always a bit of chatter as we like to have happy raiders that are at the same time, focused on killing the bosses at hand - this is the key to our success. Therefore, there is no bad atmosphere during our raids, but instead, a relaxed, calm and focused environment. We don't like shouting at people for doing something wrong, instead we try and advise them on how to improve and try to guide them if needed. Most (if not all) of our members will offer help out where possible (if you ask for it!). This can help people fit in and feel wanted. By joining us you won't just be joining a raid guild - you will be joining a community. This sounds great, what does Call of the Void want from me though? Call of the Void is looking for focused, friendly and mature people to join its raid team. We expect you to turn up to raids prepared with flasks, potions and food, we also ask that you try to attend as many raids as possibly: at least 80% attendance is requested. We also expect you to know at least the next 3/4 progress bosses that we will be going for; not knowing this will cause a problem; you will waste time and basically cause more wipes than necessary - wiping is a part of progress but if you are not prepared by watching tactics then it takes longer. Now I know all of this, what if I get taken on as a trial? The most important thing to note is that you should just be yourself! What we hate to see is that someone behaves like an angel during their trial and then their commitment drops dramatically or they turn into this strange person we have never seen before and show their true colours - DO NOT LET THIS BE YOU PLEASE! Be yourself, relax, and we will get a better understanding of whether or not you fit in (this works the other way round too). If you think you are interested in what we have to offer and if you also think we may be interested in you, please do not hesitate to add my battle-tag or discord tag (I'm available 24/7 on discord): Ilanoar#3210 - Discord Ilanoar#2296 - Battle.net Hope to hear from you soon :)Ilanoar4 7h
8h [A]♦♦ Resonance ♦♦ LATE NIGHT GUILD http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/aggramar/Resonance Alliance, Aggramar/Hellscream Legion Progression: 7/7hc 5/7m 3/3hc 10/10hc 8/10m 9/9hc 4/9m 11/11hc About Resonance Resonance is a semi-hardcore guild, eager to progress in a stress free environment with people we can call friends. Our main aim is to keep the spirit of the guild in line with that of any game: to enjoy it, with friends, and have fun. We formed originally with a group of 9 raiders who wanted a more clearly defined approach to raiding. We now consist of a close-knit group and a very strong core, who enjoy getting to know the people we raid with. Having formed on the 5th April 2015, we are now almost three years old! And believe that we can offer a stable, long-term option with good progression. In Legion... The guild has reached a point where we have started to burn out a bit on the legendary and AP front, so as a result we've eased back into a casual stance between now and the end of Legion. With that in mind, we are primarily looking to recruit players with a similar mindset, but who also intend to return to mythic raiding in Battle for Azeroth. You don't need to be highly geared or highly skilled, but if you do expect to raid mythic in BfA we expect you to join us with the necessary skillset. This means signing up for raids and attending reliably, advancing your character and improving your performance however you can, and being able to accept criticism should it arise. We are big believers in positive criticism and positive attitudes. If you're spending the rest of Legion like we are, casually and with minimal stress, or are returning to the game at some point in 7.3.5 or even at BfA launch, we're happy to have you. Be open minded and lighthearted, and you should fit in just fine. Raid Schedule Invites start @ 21:45, with first pull on the hour. Wednesday - 2145-0100 Server Time Thursday - 2145-0100 Server Time Monday - 2145-0100 Server Time Contact and Applications If any of this sounds good to you, please feel free to add me on bnet @ Freakypeach#2224. Many thanks. :) /ElleElleoelle1 8h
8h Recruiting on anachronos/Alonsus/Kul'tiras All Nuke Skull is an alliance guild on EU Anachronos and we've been around for over 10 years. <All Nuke Skull> are a semi-casual Alliance Raiding guild. We were initially formed by Jhonntae, Killet, Chevette and Xahara from <The Stormwind Crusaders> with the initial intention of seeing as much Burning Crusade content as possible before Wrath of the Lich King hits the shelves. We wanted a casual guild but with a focus on raiding.... A guild where people would put in the effort required to down the bosses, but one where the atmosphere was a little more relaxed. When Wrath of the Lich King arrived we farmed Naxxramas, took down Sartharion plus Three, and defeated the Dragon Aspect Malygos. We ran through Trial of the Crusader, we cleared Ulduar, and we defeated the Lich King with our 10-man teams and took down 11 Bosses in 25-man. In Cataclysm all the way up until Firelands, we finished all the normal mode content when it was relevant, and picked up a few decent heroic kills along the way.... When we came to Dragon Soul, we decided to be a little bit more serious about our progression. Despite a lull in attendance during the Summer/Football/Olympics, we eventually finished up 8/8 in Heroic Mode (with most of our kills done before the major nerfs to the content) and established ourselves as one of the top PvE guilds on the server. Up until the middle of WoD we were a progressive raiding guild and around 5th on the server. We went under a management change and it started to quieten down. We lost alot of regular players and raiders, myself included, and the guild all but died. Well, we are back and have gained a really great group of players and have a very busy discord. With Antorus we aim to raid on fridays currently, potentially continuing on saturdays, as our main raiders raid with another guild right now. However, we are aiming to have a full guild raid team by BfA and ideally way before. We are buliding the guild back up, our raiders are 9/9HC. If you want to be in on the ground floor whisper any member.Foxieroxie2 8h
8h 7/11M [Kazzak] <Potential> Late Night guild [H][Kazzak] <Potential> is a late night raiding guild located on Kazzak. Our current progression is 9/9M. Our raid times are 22-01 ST on Wednesday, Thursday and Monday, with an optional raid for running easier content on Sunday. We are currently recruiting a few DPS for mythic progress in Antorus the Burning Throne. Our core team is formed out of people who have reached cutting edge in all raids in Legion, and bring good understanding of their classes, knowledge of the encounters, and motivation to raid at a high level on a short 9 hour schedule. Our most recent kill was Mythic KJ ranked ~620 in the world. To progress as fast as possible we expect people to turn up to raids promptly and ready to kill bosses. We want to foster an environment that is enjoyable to be a part of, whilst giving people the opportunities to improve in WoW and make friends online. Several members play other games as well such as Overwatch and League of Legends, so feel free to hop on discord and have a chat with us and get a feel for our guild: https://discord.gg/dCJSBGY In order to raid with us, we require you to have a working microphone so you can communicate with the rest of the raid. To apply please visit our forums at http://potential-guild.eu/forum/index.php To get in touch with us about joining the guild, please contact one of our officers: percy#2598, arturo112#2812, Pøwnie#21783, Oli#2155Arturopriest62 8h
9h 935 prot warrior lf raiding guild I have decent tanking experience, but I am looking to join a guild and clear antorus and do some M+ with. I have access to a Blood DK 930 ilvl and a Guardian Druid 926, these are the 3 tanks I prefer to play, thank you in advance.Yùkìo1 9h
9h 962 holy priest and 960 dk lf mythic progression guild hi im nyx a 962 holy priest looking for a raiding guild currently 2/11 mythic experience looking for a new home ^^ willing to server move also coming with 960 unholy / frost dk. Looking for a mythic raiding guild with a friendly group of people. We're use to raiding 3 days a week. Also looking for a guild to help with m+ weekly's and other things to do as a guild. Want a new family :) DarkBlaze#2661 https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/argent-dawn/Nyxiara https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/argent-dawn/DeathzNyxiara7 9h
11h [A]Tea, Tactics & Debauchery LF N/H Raiders Ever miss the days where being part of a clan/community meant meaningful friendships and long term bonds? That is what we strive to create in TEA.  Our Goals in WoW: Regular Mythic+ dungeons Normal/Heroic raiding About Us: We're a multi-gaming community looking for prospective recruits to join our "family". We currently have members playing FFXIV, Path of Exile, PayDay 2, Destiny 2, Guildwars 2, Warframe & World of Warcraft. We've recently returned to WoW (Frostmane) and are looking for 4 or more players so that we can start raiding in January. We'd like to use the December period to gear people up. Whether you're on Frostmane or not, you're more than welcome to join us on discord and complete your trial period before considering transferring (which would only matter if we start Mythic raiding). Our raid times are still being ironed out but we're looking towards twice a week (Currently Sat evenings 1930gmt->2300gmt and still debating between Mon & Wed for our second day). Requirements: EU, Age 21+, Discord Please note Due to the nature of our community, we do not use in game chats as we play multiple games. As such we place a high priority on chatting on discord in text so that there is a single place for interaction between members and we encourage members to participate in voip whilst gaming. Trial period: We make use of a 14 day trial period so that recruits can see whether they fit into the community & for us to see whether they're capable of integrating themselves into our community.  How to Join: Post your battle.net id in a reply to this thread and we'll send you a private message with the discord details and organise a guild invite. Looking forward to seeing you in game.Xinshina13 11h
11h Lf Scottish/English Guild for Alliance Draenor Me and my friend are some what new to the game and were looking for a fun guild. we also want to get into raiding with some fun folkDisey0 11h
11h Feral 3/11M xp lf hc/mythic guild Hi, I rerolled a few days ago and am now looking for a new guild. I had to take a break 1 week before Antorus opened so I'm a bit behind with only 3/11M xp on my former main (ToS 8/9M). Prefer 2 days but 3 days is fine aswell. Hc should be cleared aswell as I dont want to struggle with randoms anymore. Prefer discord. Only Horde Waifu#21218Reeêeeêeeêee1 11h
11h <Iniquity> Mythic Progress Guild Recruiting Ranged DPS Iniquíty Horde based Mythic raiding guild on Tarren Mill We are a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild that are currently looking for Ranged Dps to strengthen our mythic roster for mythic Antorus progression. - 7/7M (Cutting Edge) - 2/3M - 4/10M - 6/9 M - 3/11M We are keen to recruit additional ranged Dps to balance our raid team, our rosters is lacking ranged Dps for future mythic fights which favour a high number of ranged over melee Dps. So if you are looking to become a key part of a mythic progress team and play one of the following classes please contact us. Recruitment Status: - Druid -- High - Hunter -- High - Mage – Medium - Shaman – Medium - Warlock – Low - Priest - High Raid Schedule: Our raid times are on - Thursday - 20:30 to 23:00 server time. - Sunday - 20:30 to 23:00 server time. - Monday - 20:30 to 23:00 server time. We require our members to raid at least 2 out of 3 raid days a week (priority given to those who make all 3), but we understand that many people have real life commitments and can’t make every raid; all we ask is notice in advance and do so via the calendar. What we can provide: - Steady Progression - A close Knit, Social Environment - A large community of players to progress through raiding environments and Mythic Plus What we're looking for from you: - A good attitude and respectful manner. - We require a certain level of competency – Although we will help gear people, we need to see a pro-active attitude in regard to gearings etc. - A willingness and desire to improve. Mistakes happen, we’re all human - all we look for is that you learn from these mistakes and improve. - You need to be able to listen on Discord. The guild will also accept social players which want to play in a friendly environment. We are also open to take a group of friends. For any information please contact me on: Bnet - Crisis#2645Jáy1 11h
11h Social, mature and committed we need you! - Silvermoon. IF APPLYING, PLEASE PUT YOUR 'CURRENT' CHARACTER NAME DOWN! Thx :) Note: We are an Alliance Guild Are you new to Wow! Are you newly returned to Wow? Do you forget everything about it? Were you a pve player who likes to enjoy the game without any 'requirements' of guilds? Do you like dungeons? Do you want to dip your toe into raids? If you answered yes to at least two of those questions then 'Only Fools With Horses' wants to hear from you... We started out as a group of 4 friends and now (at time of editing) have 4 full time groups for our now infamous DPE (Dungeon Progression Event alone) and have over 40 full time accounts... However, we are always looking for more! We are a mature lot (most of us over 40 as it happens) and would like to hear from like minded people who want to just 'enjoy' the game. We want to do the dungeons, all of them... In time (and currently are with our event - that anyone can join!). We want to have a friendly no stress guild where participation is 100% voluntary. We want above all to make new friends. None of us are power players. Hell we manage to die in the easy dungeons but we always have fun doing it! (and we always complete them too... It just takes us a while in our dotage). None of us play every day. (we have other stuff to do) None of us want powerlevelling!!! EVER! None of us care if we die... over and over and over. This is a game to us, a game that we have all enjoyed over the years. We all have max level characters (well max way back when) on OTHER SERVERS... We chose Silvermoon at random so we could 'start over' I'm posting this on 6th September. (re-edited on 15th) (Re-edited and updated 11th December) When we get some more players we will start a 'progression' of sorts, where we will do all the dungeons... In order!! (We are now doing this!! Come join in!!) So if you missed any (or simply forgot every inch of every one of them like us) and want to complete your achievements or you simply want to come and be social, then our guild will become a great place to be. PLEASE THOUGH... No kids who want everything given to them... No power players who want to get to max level as quickly as possible and then lose interest. No dungeon 'rushers' (we want to take our time - for many in our guild it may be their first!) And above all... No asshats! We only ask that your a forum user and are willing to get involved with our own forum. At OFWH we work hard in the background at getting people together, we work hard at organising events for our guild members and if you dont use our forum, you will never know about any of them. Please consider joining us carefully, we only want the right people here and you will know if this is right for you. That is all.. Please contact Arteruk or my recent alts Arterus or one of our officers (Moganna, Longwolfe, Kerowyne pr Meatpaste) Or feel free to post here and I'll get in contact with you. Lets have some fun returning, and re-playing WoW. GUILD: ONLY FOOLS WITH HORSES SERVER: SILVERMOON EU GUILD TYPE: PVE, CASUAL, SOCIAL, DUNGEONS, in time RAIDS GUILD REQUIREMENTS: Forum Participation.Arteruk25 11h
11h [A] Origin @ kazzak 6/11M Recruiting High Prio 1 Boomkin 1 Hunter All other exceptional classes will be considered even if your class is not mention in above list About Us - Origin is a 3 evenings a week, 20 man Mythic raiding guild. - We do not extend our raid times. - As a guild we help our fellow members of guild - We are a very active guild outside of raiding also. We believe in a strong community and allow friends of raiders to join us. - What we offer - - A stable. Raiding envoirnment - An opportunity to regularly participate in organized 20 man raids. - The chance to explore all of the PvE content. - We raid 3 days a week Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday - A friendly and positive guild environment. [*] Wednesday: 19:45 - 23:30 [*] Thursday: 19:45 - 23:30 [*] Sunday: 19:45 - 23:30 http://originn.enjin.com/ Contact ingame :- Keizo#2559Cloudwolf1 11h
11h [A]<Storm Wolves> MORNING RAID Hello! Silvermoon <Storm Wolves> is looking for players to fill in DPS spots for our Morning Team. The Storm Wolves are an extremely diverse group of players who raid from all over the world! We are one of the only Raid Guilds in Europe who raid in the morning. We are a progressive PVE guild with some exceptional players. We believe in balance between great casual atmosphere and consistent raiding. Currently we have cleared Every Heroic Boss, 11/11 ABT N and 10/11 ABT Heroic! To bolster our ranks we seek dedicated and mature people that wish to perform in DPS roles (both Ranged and Melee). If you're not bad with your Tanking or Healing too - do not hesitate to mention it in your application! We are certainly in need of a Tank that can raid with us 90-100% of the time. Any class is welcomed! Our Raid times are Wed, Thu and Mon 10am ST and we usually raid for 3hrs. Once we have ABT normal on farm, we aim to dedicate a day to one-shot ABT for gear, alts progression and some social fun. Did you wish to try out Mythic Raiding, but work and RL schedule makes it somewhat hard? Why not to chat with our GM and Social Officer to discuss options? We are looking for anyone who is willing to steadily progress through the last bit of content of Legion and eventually roll over strong into Battle for Azeroth! Don't be afraid, we all learn together. If you are interested - check out our Web Page http://stormwolves.guildhome.co.uk/Bougan26 11h
11h [A][EU][Saurfang]<Saligia>5/11M Recruiting This is a semi-hardcore guild built up by old raiding buddies, new friends and similar thinking individuals. We take raiding as serious as we need to, but we also understand real life issues happen, work commitments, family, friends etc. all this takes priority over the game, which we all get and help each other if and when we can. All we ask is that you let us know if you have any issues beforehand so we are fully prepared for any outcome - everyone's time is equally important. We simply want to progress at a reasonable rate for the times we raid. Our raiding nights and times are below: - Wednesday: 21:00-00:00 (Server Time) - Sunday 21:00-00:00 (Server Time) We also raid an optional/farm night: - Thursday: 21:00-00:00 (Server Time) We are primarily looking for Melee or Ranged DPS to join us in Antorus :) If any of this applies to you and/or you wish to know more please message me in game: MrScottish#2400 Alternatively you can apply on our website http://saligia.guildlaunch.com/Braveheart34 11h
11h [H] - Draenor - <Ancient Circle> (Swe) Mythic raiding Vi raidar 19.30 - 23.00 på Torsdagar och Måndagar. Vi letar nu efter mer folk för mythic progress. Om du vill raida mythic i "vuxet" sällskap i ett trevligt guild utan drama så viska Hufs, Mourning, eller Apotekarnes för mer info.Apotekarnes19 11h
11h 945 Pally/Rogue or DK LFG Oh My! Hi there, How are you? Why are you reading this? I don't know maybe your bored..:P If you aren't, then maybe I can help you with a recruiting issue you may have. I'm a veteran player, (since vanilla, I didn't need to shave then), looking for a new community/guild since my last one exploded violently like an over ripe melon, (true story). I'm a heroic level player whose, 'dun Emerald Nightmare', and laughed at the idea of Trail of Valor, apparently though it's a, 'thing'. 'Well that's great', you ask, 'but what can you offer me?'. Well seeings as this is all about you, let me tell you in a concise listed manner: 1. I'll turn up and punch things, I'll move at the right time and stop punching things. 2. I've done this for twelve years. 3. Current progress is everything done on normal, everything previous content done of Heroic. Am mainly looking for heroic guild for Antrous and beyond. Mythic progression might be great in the right environment 4. Even though I'm very, 'jokey', I take raiding seriously and always turn up prepared and ready to endure multiple attempts before a kill. 5. ummm...in real life my eyebrows are really great? As you can see this is an amazing package, but inevitably I have conditions, so here they are, (in list form again, see consistency): 1. Out of those I can offer, Rogue, Paladin, or a double rot DK. 2. Yourselves are a good community full of committed but sociable and fun players. Bleeding edge content clearing isn't necessary but a progression attitude is. 3. The raid days I can't do are: Monday night. I cannot apply to your guild if I can't make every single one of your progression days, so please don't suggest yourselves if your core days are any of the above. Whatever server you are and even if it's a faction change,(I'd prefer Alliance but I have no issue with rotting people and walking cows). I'm just looking for a guild to help out, murder bosses, and have good times with, hope you can help :P Omnibeam #2961Taroik20 11h
11h LF 7.3.5 Project 60 Me and some friends are looking for a P60 with the new 7.3.5 scaling. Like an actual project 60, not one of these reroll guilds which also cap their players at level 20-30-40, etc. Has to be a fresh one, not an already existing guild from before 7.3.5, want to start completely fresh with everyone else.Seylin2 11h
12h [A] Healer LF m+ team(-mates) I’m looking for people for m+ challenges. Generally, people want to keep pushing ever higher keys, but that’s not necessarily what I’m after. My hope is that Blizzard will continue to develop and expand m+ as an Esport and with the recent announcement of the next MDI having a much bigger scope than the first, it seems Blizzard is at least further exploring the potential of m+ as an Esport. I am, and will always be a happy amateur and the competition is obviously very tough since m+ is currently the only real way PvE players can compete, so I’m not aiming at winning anything (at first, at least), but “getting as far as possible” would be a noble aspiration for an amateur semi-hardcore team IMO. I’m not looking for specific classes, just people with a similar mindset as my own and maybe some flexibility with which class they play. I’m currently playing disc priest (2271 on raider.io) and I think that’s a viable m+ spec, but if we feel that there’s another healing spec that’s better suited, I would be open to trying that. I’m also looking for civilized people who can deal with setbacks, failure, mistakes and criticism in a constructive fashion – it’s okay to be frustrated, but it’s not okay to be toxic about it! This is something I feel very strongly about. Due to my work, my play hours lie predominantly in the weekend, but I could also play on weekday afternoons. Add Adana#2308 https://raider.io/characters/eu/aggramar/AdanaAdana0 12h
12h [SWE] <Horde> Ex Deo, Tarren Mill 5/11 Mythic 2d/week Ex Deo Är en helsvensk guild skapad inför Legion och raida aktuellt Mythic content samtidigt som vi har roligt. Vi ha en stark core grupp med lång erfarenhet av raids, vissa så långt tillbaka som vanilla. Vi är även aktiva utanför Mythic raids med m+, heroic, alt raids etc. Raidtider Onsdag 19:15-23:00 Söndag 19:15-23:00 Lootsystem Vi använder oss utav RC Loot council för att fördela items Vad vi förväntar oss av dig Vi letar framförallt efter spelare som har hög närvaro vid raids då vi endast raidar två dagar i veckan är det viktigt att man kan planera sin vardag runt dessa tider. Vi förväntar oss att du är redo för mythic raiding med gear och artifact level. Att du håller dig uppdaterat på din klass och kan spela den på en acceptabel nivå. Att du läser på taktiker innan nya bossar. Att du svarar i god tid om du kommer eller inte på kommande raids. Vilka klasser vi söker: Vi söker framförallt: Ranged dps Resto druid Är din spec inte med men du känner att vi är något för dig, hör av dig i alla fall då vi alltid letar efter duktiga spelare. Kontaktinformation Battletag: Hayen#2936, Doadaix#2368Háyen8 12h
12h [EU-KAZZAK] [H] Epoch 8/11 HC Recruiting Epoch is a newly formed raiding guild looking for exceptional players to join our guild and progress Antorus HC eventually leading onto mythic. We raid two days a week, Wednesday & Sunday at 8pm-11pm server time. Currently recruiting: HIGH PRIORITY 1 Tank (pref Druid/DK) Holy Priest MW Monk Shadow Priest Mage MM Hunter If you're not one of the specified classes/specs above then feel free to apply regardless as we are always on the lookout for talented players. Message one of the following players: Haribow - Sam#2565 Benful - gnarchillin#2699 Tomo Drewi HecatenshiHaribow0 12h
12h Silvermoon Guild UE<Order of Entropy> is recruting! Hello everyone, We <Order or Entropy> are looking for players to keep progressing on mythic, at moment we are 1/11 M and are missing a few spots on the raid core. All DPS class are necessary! Apply at http://entropygrimbatol.enjin.com/ (We transfer from Grim Batol a few months a go) or whisper me /darkqueenk in game! Hope to see you soon.Darkqueenk0 12h
12h (H) <Operation Trash Panda> 4/11M 7/9M Although the majority of the guild members has played together for quite some time, Operation Trash Panda is a new guild - created in the hope of bringing something new to the table. Team effort is one of the key phrases to the guild. Simply put you're expected to pull your weight, both when it comes to creating a social atmosphere that other players wants to be in, but also when performance is required. However, a chain is only as good as its weakest link, and in order to be as good as we possibly can there is a heavy emphasis on positive criticism. Everybody makes mistakes, the main thing is to understand what went wrong - and to not repeat it. We realise that people have things they want to do outside raids, and as such we have a slightly different raid schedule compared to most other guilds, with only 7 ½ hours of planned raid time. Our focus is set to having quality raids with little explanations and tactical walk throughs. Instead, every member is required to have a great knowledge of the fights ahead, before getting there. The goal is to see the content whilst it is current, before major nerfs and new raid releases, and still having time to do other things that we enjoy. Our current roster has a mixed player base with experiences that reaches all the way back to pre-Vanilla, up to 7/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras before patch 7.3.2, and 11/11 HC from the first week of Antorus, the Burning Throne. This is however nothing that we are happy about. The 7/9 should have been 9/9, and we do not intend to repeat that mistake with Mythic Antorus. Important information: • Raid days are currently Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 20.00 - 22.30 ST • Attendance requirement is set to 80% • Loot system: Loot Council, we are using the addon RCLootCouncil to hand out loot. The council is a set group formed by one officer, one ranged DPS, one healer, one melee DPS, as well as one "wild card" player, chosen randomly for one week at a time. • Attendance: You are expected to have at least 80% attendance. We track this by using the addon "Guild Raid Attendance". • The addon "Exorsus Raid Tools" is mandatory • Discord is being used as our main source of communication • Raid invites are handled through the ingame calendar In order to reach our goal we are looking to strengthen our roster with the following classes (although we are always looking for exceptional players!): • Holy Paladin • Balance Druid • Hunter • Warlock • Death Knight (DPS) If there's any questions or if you'd like to apply, please contact one of the following officers: Booker#2374 Skyves#21384 Slauka#1596Slauka20 12h
13h Metamorphosis, casual raid guild {Metamorphosis)-Turalyon/Doomhammer is a casual guild that is looking for more players to join our guild and raid team, currently 11/11Nm 3/11 Hc Antorus, we also run dungeons of all levels to help members gear up and gain experience, the core of the guild have been together since BC but we love welcoming new players into our family. We pride ourselves on being supportive and friendly to new members doing all we can to make them feel like they have a home with us. If you are new to the game or are just looking for a friendly inviting new home add me Heathcliffe#2973 for a chat.Heathcliffe0 13h
14h [A]THoF 6/11M LF 1 Healer (Pref Disc) Boomkin & 1 Melee THoF @ Nagrand - A semi-hardcore and committed raiding guild formed in 2007. Latest kill video 6:53 still makes me laugh lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJjXt9uvUMg We are Recruiting 1 Healer, 1 Melee & 1 Boomkin complete our mythic raid team. The classes we are recruiting are as follows: ... ... ... Exceptional applications will always be considered. Applicants will be trailed over a 2 week period. (Cross realm available for HC content only) ... We have a contingency plan of a Monday evening for raid just in case we need that little extra time or an In real life situation appears (I.e. major holidays, unfortunate coincidences). We also do optional Alt runs on a Monday. We also do Mythic + Dungeons when not raiding. For more information you can go to: http://thofgaming.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/nagrand/THoF https://discord.gg/QyUBmvb Or if you have any questions you can contact us in game: Strava#1641, Malgin#2344Malgin14 14h
14h [KAZZAK-EU] [H] Vindicta Nocturna 3/11M RECRUITING !!! < Vindicta Nocturna > is three day a week raiding guild located on Kazzak EU server, created recently in August 2017. The main core of the guild consists of players with 6+ years of experience, before we were raiding with multiple guilds on different servers. Since we formed in the late 7.2.5 patch we managed to clear 3/9 M ToS and are highly motivated for Mythic progress in the new Antorus raid. Our aim is to achieve the best results while keeping our 3 days a week raiding schedule. Raiding times are Wed/Thur/Sun at 23:00-02:00 Server time (GMT+1) https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/kazzak/Vindicta+Nocturna What are we looking for: -People who while maintaining a very serious and focused mind on progress, can also be fun to have around and enjoy every aspect of the game. -People that understand their class to the fullest extent and also the importance of team play and how they can contribute to achieving a common goal. -People that will be on time and prepared, as well as be able to attend a minimum of 80% of all raids as we are raiding only 3 days a week -Mature people that are understanding and have patients as progression raiding can be both time consuming and frustrating What can you expect from us: -Stable raiding with experienced and mature people that are always ready to lend a hand when needed -Good atmosphere within the guild and other activities outside of the main raids (we do Mythic plus runs, PVP) -Fair loot distribution/balance gearing -A new family! Currently recruiting: Very High Prio: Elemental Shaman Very High Prio: WW Monks Very High Prio: Balance Druids Very High Prio: Mages High Prio: Frost/Unholy DK High Prio: Ret Paladins High Prio: MM Hunters Medium Prio: Shadow Priests Medium Prio: Furry Warriors How to apply: You can apply on our website: http://vindictanocturna.wowhordes.com/ Or alternatively you can find us in game: Dukas#1439 Bico#2764 Lajos#2289 Trulex#2575Obina0 14h
14h [H] Indomitable , Banter and beer ? Oh my ! Disclaimer : Indomitable is a mature guild and is full of people that could be referred to as "!@#$s" and "%^-*!" however I swear they are nice and any problems are handled immediatly and discrete , aswell as that this guild is NOT a MYTHIC guild , we might throw a few rocks at the first few bosses on mythic difficulty but we will never focus on clearing everything on mythic unless it comes our way. Indomitable was formed by Ex-Mythic raiders who wish to lay back and enjoy the game. Our main goal is to have a ton of fun while we progress through the latest content on heroic and try to get curve within 2 weeks of a new tier only to then slowly look around the corner to throw a few pebbles in the direction of a mythic boss without running in there and focusing on it. Wether we kill 0 mythic bosses or all of them we will still stay just as happy and bant all the way to next tier. To achieve our goal for curve we raid two days a week , our optional raid becomes a progression raid during the first two weeks of a new tier. Raiding Days Wednesday : 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday : 20:00 - 23:00 (Optional Alt raid) Friday : 20:00 - 23:00 There are events throughout the week that are optional such as transmog runs, mythic key stone pushing and just general banting around with drinking games ( of course you have to be 18 + to attend these) The recruitment is open for everybody and we will always consider ANY exceptional player. P.s : We want social members too :) all are welcome to join our family <3 We constantly encourage people into conversation and to join the fun in our guild rather than stay on the sidelines , but if you wish to remain silent then that is in your full right aswell. Our runs basicly consist out of 90% Bant and 10% focus ( the 10 % is during boss pulls for the first time) and often you can hear the excited nerd screams we all know and love when we kill a boss for the first time. We do expect our players to be geared accordingly to the content we wish to clear aswell as have sufficient knowledge about their class / spec / fight to perform up to a standard that keeps the runs enjoyable for everybody we offer help to achieve this of course in the form of m+ runs , consumables , advice and tactic explanation both verbally and written. Outside of this we also provide an excellent and mature enviorment with the word "Bant" being the word most commonly used to describe us , you can already tell we are a bunch of fun guys and girls where you'll be able to laugh and joke with. As for loot we use a loot council consisting of 3 to 5 people just to make it fair. You can always check us out on https://indomitable.enjin.com/recruitment Thank you for reading this post ! If you have any further questions please redirect yourself to any members online but in particular : Kerosene, Bâllz, Inserted. Or add me on battle tag ! Anicky#21107Inserted0 14h
14h [H] <The Awakening> @Draenor LFM for Antorus HC/M TLDR: Looking for DPS or tank of most classes for heroic/mythic raids on Wednesdays and Thursdays 20:00 - 00:00 server time. Closed for mages and priests. No voice chat. Be friendly. The Awakening is a small, heroic raiding guild with about 30 active members. We are a friendly and silly bunch, most of us are in our late 20ies and 30ies. The guild was founded over 11 years ago and we have been active and raiding ever since. One of our most important guild rules is to always be respectful to all players in and outside the guild. An unusual thing about our guild is that we don't use voice chat for raiding. -Why? There's not just one answer to that question. I think our members have their own reasons why they prefer it. We do have a discord server for those who enjoy a bit of casual audio conversation, but it's absolutely not mandatory and our main form of communication is written chat. Legion progression: 11/11 Antorus HC. All other raids cleared on heroic mode. In the last few expansions our main goal has been to clear current heroic mode content, and we have done so with success. In the coming months we plan to mix up heroic farm with some attempts in mythic mode. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20:00 to 00:00 server time. Since we only raid twice per week we expect high attendance from our raiders. Recruitment for our raid group is open! We will consider applications from most DPS and tank classes, but we are closed for mages and priests. If you have a good attitude and are willing to learn, then that is more important to us than experience or gear. Social membership We are always looking for friendly, mature and active players who would enjoy our fun and good-natured guild atmosphere. If you would like to apply or find out more about us, please have a look at awakening-guild.com. You can also give Xantyr or Irya a whisper in-game on Draenor realm, or add Irya#2311 if you have any questions.Irya102 14h
14h 3/3m 9/9m 6/11m fire mage "cant raid wed" Unfortunetly my schedual has changed and i can no longer make wed raids which most guilds cant work with, so if you are a guild with a raid schedual of anything but wed give me a shout and we could talk some more about anything else that you may need . 8/10m (guild disbanned) 3/3m 9/9m 6/11m ILV:967-970+ (depending on which gear/talent setup i am using) traits: 75+ Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ravencrest/grìmcookie (my guild keeps logs private so i will try to get mythic logs) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/grìmcookie WowProg: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ravencrest/Grìmcookie raider.io: https://raider.io/characters/eu/ravencrest/Grìmcookie (i pug m+ most of the time) Net: https://imgur.com/a/0zI2Q UI: https://imgur.com/a/9ReJP Btag: Maksîmus#2971Grìmcookie0 14h
14h Former raider looking for a return A bit about me, My name is Nick, I'm 26 and I'm form the UK, I have have played WoW from vanilla with an a few breaks. I last stopped raiding during WoD since I was feeling burnt out with not just raiding but WoW in general. After spending most of this expansion just logging on occupationally to PvP and see some of the new content. I recently starting running a few of my characters through mythic plus dungeons and I was really enjoying playing again which made me decide that it was time to try make a return to raiding. I have now gotten to the stage were I can not get into high mythic pugs due to my ilvl but I can not get better gear from the instances i can get into. I'm open to playing most healing classes, DPS Paladin/Monk/Priest/Mage or Protection paladin gearing up through normal and working up as required. Thanks to my job giving flexi time to come and go as I please as long as i make my hours up over the month, so I am open to any raid days and raid times. Former Raid Experience Vanilla - MC , Aq20, ZG, Laggwing Lair, AQ40 and naxx 40 to The Four Horsemen at TBC release. TBC - kara, Gruul, Maggy, ZA, SSC, TK, Hyjal, BT, SWP working on Failmyst when SWP nerf hit. Wrath - Loludar 10+25man cleared , 10man Alone in darkness + loludar raider achivs, 25man 3lights + XT + thorim + hodir + Freya HM pre-ToC release ToC -10/25man cleared -TOGC - Tribute to mad Skill 10man + Beasts TOGC 25man ICC - 12/12 10/25man, 10/12 10man HC missing LK + princes , 11/12HC 25 HC prenerfs Cata - Prenerf Hc Rag, Dragonsoul - 6/8HC prenerf, Spine at 5% nerf day and Hc deathwing week after. MoP- Challenge mode Gold on every class SoO 12/14hc before renamed mythic when my guild disbanded & 14/14mythic after returning for 6.0 to get Mythic Heirloom for leveling. WoD - Blackrock & Hellfire Curve Thanks for reading, If any Questions more then happy to answerRamstine18 14h
14h [H] <Hi Goat> 3/11M Recruiting for Mythic Antorus Hi Goat on Tarren Mill is recruiting dps and healers for Antorus and beyond! Hi Goat was formed early on in Vanilla and has been a strong and competitive guild throughout most expansions. With multiple server firsts and high world rankings we have built a nice community and gained a lot of experience. Not only when it comes to the mechanics of the game and raiding but also in terms of organisational skills, teamwork and management. Hi Goat is a strong guild in terms of stability, consistency and fairness. We are raiding Legion more casually than before with an understanding that behind every character there is a human being. Although we expect the individual player to perform it all boils down to the team and how well it functions as a whole. All decisions are made with the guild’s interest first and as a player in Hi Goat you are seen as an individual but also as part of a team. That is where the strength lies with our players. We are a bit old school when it comes to raiding in the sense that we do not expect you to have multiple alts. We expect you to be fully focused on your main character and know it well in terms of talents for all encounters and what your individual stat weights are (and in extension which gear you desire most to perform well). You should also be able to adapt to tactics as well as contribute in raids with your knowledge of your class and what it can do to make the fight smoother for the team. A lot of guilds pop up and burn out fast. If you are a player that is trying to find a place where there is stability and drama is dealt with swiftly and where the leadership is not going to burn out or leave as soon as it gets tough, Hi Goat is the place for you. We consider anyone that makes it through their trial to have found their long term home, unless their personal circumstances change. We balance our team to make sure everyone is allowed their space but at the same time having an understanding that during raids there cannot be too many cooks and therefore our guild is considered more of a meritocracy than a democracy. If you do your best trying to improve your gameplay, if you ask questions when you do not understand a tactic or mechanic, if you inform and communicate and if you are a helpful team player then you are the perfect fit for Hi Goat. At the same time, if you want to be quiet, focus on your personal gameplay and keep to yourself Hi Goat is the place where you are allowed privacy as long as you perform in your role and do the tactics properly. We aim to raid at the highest difficulty and in order to do that we need everyone to be of the same mindset. With effort comes reward and with patience and a little bit of stubbornness we progress as a team. How would you define fun in this game when it comes to raiding? We define it as having a consistent team of players of the same mindset working together to down a boss with the strength of individually adjusting tactics for the team we have. Everyone knows that feeling of downing a boss for the first time and getting a sense of accomplishment and confidence boost. As mentioned before, effort and patience and a positive attitude and problem solving, this is how Hi Goat operates. Does this sound interesting to you? If you want to have a discussion or get more information visit www.higoat.org or whisper an officer in-game Damia#2401 KliDreen#2921 Information Raid days: Monday 20:00 – 23:30 Wednesday 20:00 – 23:30 Sunday 20:00 – 23:30 Raider Requirements: 80% attendance per month Enchants, gems, flasks, food and runes of the highest quality Ability to focus and perform during raids Inform and communicate with the raid leader when needed Do not debuff the raid with a !@#$ty attitudeTintarella5 14h
14h [A] Affinity-Runetotem <11/11HC> 2 nights/week “Affinity” is an Alliance guild on the server cluster Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem. We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30 to 23:30 server time with the goal of achieving the most we can with the time we have. We're a home for different types of players with a wide variety of playstyles. The members of the raid team have a long history of high end raiding and we’re looking to continue that with players who share our goals and mindset. We are fully committed as a team and a guild to return to mythic raiding with a solid foundation of players who enjoy playing and progressing together. Currently we are working on heroic Antorus as we move forward with this goal. We also regularly do mythic plus together. What can you expect from us? ... What do we expect from you? ... Recruitment ... You can read more about our guild on our website affinity.enjin.com or contact one of our officers for more information: Storm (Storm#22774) Sarah (Luminea#2664) Jenn (Nili#2893)Vignette96 14h
14h [A] Guardian Druid LF Guild 959 Druid Tank is looking for a friendly progression guild! I could raid on monday wensday and sunday!Druidxd0 14h
14h [H] Tarren Mill <Hakuna Mattata> 5/11M Recruiting Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze It means no worries for the rest of your days It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata! Hello everyone ! Hakuna Mattata is an international guild that started with a group of friends, this guild has been around since Ice Crown Citadel(2009) as a casual raiding guild which turned into a semi hardcore raiding guild during the last patch of Warlords Of Draenor. Hakuna Matata is a Swahili phrase that is literally translated as "There are no worries" and this statement defines our guild environment. while we thrive to compete in progression, we also aim to have fun and enjoy the raid. Historical Progression: Warlords of Draenor: - Hellfire Citadel - 13/13 M Legion: - Emerald Nightmare 7/7 M - Trials of Valor 3/3 HC - Nighthold (Break) - Tomb of Sargeras 6/9 M(back from break) - Antorus, The Burning Throne 5/11 M Raiding days: Wed-Sun-Mon 18:30-21:30 We are currently looking for all roles to refine our mythic roster, with high priority on: 1 Tank: Dk Monk Pala 1 Heal: Rdruid MW Monk Rshaman 1 DPS: 1 Boomer 1 Rogue Please visit our website: Hakunamattata.enjin.com Or visit us on our wowprogress webpage. For more information seek out Djtwo#2933, Redjoker#11208 ThanksDjtwo7 14h
14h [A] Looking for a new home Greetings I am looking for a social guild, were I can kick back and run some Mythic + and raids over the weekends. I can't play as much as I used to so I am unable to commit to a weekday raid schedule. In terms of experience I have: 7/7 hc EN 3/3 ToV NM 10/10 NH HC 9/9 ToS HC 11/11 NM AtBT 3/11 HC _________________________________________________________ I am a friendly and social player, who likes a bit of bants. Always willing to help out with what ever events are running. I can play tank and DPS on this paladin, I have other classes as well, we can discuss them if you like :) but mainly what I am looking for is a friendly casual social guild, with a good group of players and a good community, anything else in my mind is a bonus, but the community will be the most important. I also play other games too, like Overwatch, PUBG, and fortnite, so a guild that also plays other games together would be really nice as well, always like finding new gaming buddies. Thank you for your time hope to here from you soon Battle tag : Rool#21640Rool1 14h
14h [A] < Isentropy >, 8/9M 9/9Hc ToS, Recruiting Isentropy is a fairly new guild formed from experienced members up to 10/10 Mythic NH, and Cutting edge obtained in various Legion tiers so far. In Isentropy we pride ourselves in creating a guild that aims to achieve steady progression with focus on raid preparation and time efficiency . With raid members that have played for over 12 years and possess high experience in Mythic raiding, but stepped down from hardcore raiding, we strive to maintain one of our favourite activities, even with busy IRL commitments, through a structured, and mostly importantly fun and enjoyable environment. The most important aspect of Isentropy is the community and social aspect. Even though we all share the same mindset and strive for the same goal, clearing the content in a timely fashion, whilst being able to maintain our IRL schedules, we also like spending time doing additional things outside of raiding, such as Mythic +! Raid days are Wednesday / Thursday / Monday 20:00-23:00 Realm time and invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid time. We are currently looking to add a few strong and committed people into our roster for ToS Mythic and specifically we are looking for ranged(especially warlock/spriest/boomy), any other exceptional dps will be considered. feel free to contact regardless if interested! As always, also recruiting socials. Feel free to contact koscy#2268/ lefkiosm#2369/ kavlelolz#2265/ LavtheLock#2749 or Antrikoscy/Sabretøøth/Kavlentinos(in-game) for any questions!Braindêd60 14h
15h [H] Casual|ty recruiting for laidback raiding/gaming Casualty, formerly (named) Balls of Brilliance has once again opened recruitment for mature players aged 28+ (years preferably). Due to the nature of the guild, where people often have to go off and be adults, we raid (usually with wonky comps) for a maximum of 4 hours each week (sometimes less) and as such, progress at a slower pace. Currently at 11/11 NM and 3/11 HC. Recruiting open - could use an active main-spec healer that isn't a paladin, and a couple of ranged dps. Socials are always welcome. About us: We are comprised of a bunch old-school players (mostly 35+) with really brilliant bal--- *ahem* that excel at dying in very inventive ways to, well, everything (but mostly our own silliness): chi-torpedoing into the purple blades of doom that you yourself spawned (pro!), accidentally dismounting mid flight, where the fall doesn't kill you, but where you instead die to being spanked by a tank dummy that you just landed next to... which is not reachable in ghost form (my proudest moment), prot paladins tanking a mythic+ in holy gear (noob!), etc. etc. As mentioned earlier, our total raiding time per week does not exceed more than 4 hours and raids usually take place on Monday and Thursday (subject to change). The raids themselves consist of light-hearted fun (but not at the expense of focus) where you'll come across instances where the raid-leader -cough- has himself muted (without knowing it) for the first 30 minutes of a raid... where, in the midst of an encounter, someone will actually start making dps pots, where pulls "begin" with the main-tank yelling out LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROYYYYYYY and charging into the boss with half the raid a mile away, a healer that dies due to "boobs"... the list goes on and on. Basically, the main goal as far as raids are concerned, is to progress whilst never allowing raiding to reach a point where it feels like another job. However, people that specifically apply for a raiding spot, will really need to be able to carry their own weight because a) time is of a premium to us, and b) we'll likely never be in a position where we massively out-gear the content we are running. Of particular note, the guild is not run by a council, or officers, but rather is a self-governed entity - everything from whether or not to end a raid at a certain juncture, to something major like dedicating 1 of our 2 days entirely to progress, has been based on the outcome of some sort of vote and its accompanying discussion. On a more personal note: Beyond Legion, our desire is to create a community that hearkens back to the days when guilds were far more than just a collection of cliques that are bound together for no other reason than the pursuit of loot and/or realm firsts, but rather a group of people that actually make the game that much more worthwhile to play. As such, we're looking for easy-going, somewhat social, marginally sarcastic, adult gamers. If you're a d*ck, or want to raid Mythic, this is not the place for you :x For those of you that are interested in joining our close-knit cult, er... group -cough-, post an app on our forums @ http://www.casualty-guild.com/ :D Alternatively, if text is not your thing, you can come talk to us on our Discord channel (details will be provided via wikileaks/in-game whisper <.<).Bombard28 15h