Looking for Players – PvE

31 Aug 2015 Looking for guild Hey, I am a 21 year old guy from the UK looking for a new guild for the end of this expansion and then the upcoming Legion! I work in a hospital so not looking to commit to raids due to shift patterns. I wouldnt be against joining a raid guild just as a friendly face, being in a proactive guild is always fun. Also a friendly guild is a must, I don't know many people in the new city im working in and so need somewhere to unwind at times! I am playing a feral druid but will be giving demon hunter a go. I have previously raided on others characters but given I don't think I can commit to a raid schedule I'll probably stick with feral in Legion, the class I love and enjoy :) I am an easy going, friendly guy and will happily chat away and help the guild! Thanks \o/Kallarx7 31 Aug 2015
31 Aug 2015 699 ilvl Hunter LF Fri/Sat HC Guild! I am currently looking to join a guild on my hunter that raids on Tuesdays/Friday/Saturday (any combination) as an off-guild. I am reasonably new to this class however I have co-raid led in mythic (and heroic before mythic was availible) for many years and I am completely able in terms of mechanics however the hunter class will of course come to me in time. I main a Prot/Ret with multiple 'Ahead of the Curve's and current tier kills on heroic. (Tymoa-Magtheridon, for those of you interested to armoury me) (13/13 normal and 12/13 hc this patch) I am completely comfortable raid leading or just sitting in silence and doing dps. I am looking for a guild with some decent heroic progression or even some mythic bosses who are looking to take in a new member. My legendary ring quest is poor however it will only get better with time (I am putting a lot of effort into gearing and learning my class atm) In terms of gear, I am constantly gearing in pugs and guild-alt runs so the ilvl will increase quickly. Preferred raid times - Any start time after 20:00 realm time to any end time before 2:00 realm time. A strong social aspect is also very important in terms of a guild and a completely hardcore and silent guild when raiding is not where I would like to end up. I would prefer to stay alliance however the realm is not of importance (obviously as a trial for the initial raids I'd like to stay on my current realm as to not waste money transferring if things don't turn out too well). Thanks for reading, hope to see you soon! -(add my battletag) Tymoa#2145Rytem1 31 Aug 2015
31 Aug 2015 Dk tank is looking for late night raiding guild Hello guys? i am a aliance dk tank and i am looking for a late night raiding guild because i can start raiding at 22.00h server time. can someone plz help me to find a guild. For the moment i'm on realm Sylvanas.Venexius1 31 Aug 2015
31 Aug 2015 Rogue and dk 3/13 Mythic looking for new home Looking for a stable, 3 days a week, 3/13M+ raiding guild that needs us both. Leave your information/battletag and il add you, so we can have a talk. cheers.Twoqt18 31 Aug 2015
31 Aug 2015 Reroll project: Progress to all of WoW's content. I have an idea for a new guild. This guild will stop their level caps at each expansions cap, and then do dungeons and raids at that level. I already made a thread in the general section: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15161283275?page=1#0 The goal here is to defeat the "final boss" from each expansion before we unlock our XP again and go onwards to the new Expansion content. Vanilla: C'thun TBC: Kil'Jaeden Wotlk: Arthas/The Lich King(The ruby dragon doesn't count, although I have no qualms in taking him down) Cata: Deathwing MoP: Garrosh And then, when we arrive at WoD, Archimonde. The guild is meant to be for everyone who is interested. Old vets, or new blood, and anything in between. Maybe you missed some raids, or an expansion or two. This might be the guild for you. The current plan is to roll Alliance on the Sylvannas server. This is a PvP server. Alliance and PvP servers have my preference, but it is still subject to change. Current guildname is set to: <Journey> because the journey matters more than the destination. Alternatively there is <Molten Core Swim Team> ^^ Feel free to add me on Bnet My Bnet thingymajangy is: Vyomesh#2644 We have decided on settling on Sylvannas on the Alliance side. We're gathering tommorow evening 19:00 SERVER TIME in front of Ironforge to get our guild charter and our signatures. If you are interested we'll see you there! :DLaindessiel1 31 Aug 2015
31 Aug 2015 (Horde) 10/10 HC LFM on Draenor (Realm) Hello everyone and thanks for taking the time to read. Long-established guild with mature attitude (most of the time). We reside on Draenor, EU, Horde (naturally!) Current Progression is 8/13 NM with a regular team of 15 members. Raid times are Wed, Thu, Mon, 2100 - 23.30 (realm time) We are actively recruiting Holy Pally, Disc Priest, Resto Druid, Mage, Warlock, Warrior, Ret Pally, DK DPS (any), Monk DPS, Rogue DPS, Shadow Priest and a Boomkin, but for the right person we always have places. Punished was created to offer a socially interactive guild, with a high level of raiding and we also try to PVP when possible (less in recent times than we would have liked!) Call us crazy but we just do what we find fun.. if you like fun, you'll most probably fit in. We expect our members to be polite, mature, socially adept and capable of pulling awesome performances in raids and battle grounds. We are recruiting players with the same mind-frame. People focused on progression, not loot. Performance, not item level. We run three progressive raids per week, but will often raid more if we desire, i.e alt runs, with friends etc. Many of our players have alts, and many have more then one ;) We have experienced, veteran players, and unlike many other guilds we also encourage and get involved in training and development. We feel it benefits everyone with our knowledge share. If this suits you, please give me a shout for any specific questions in-game or apply online: http://punished.guildlaunch.com Look forward to hearing from you, Forsten Being Horde is not like life or death - it's much more important than that! (Edited for update to our progression and raid team size)Forsten6 31 Aug 2015
31 Aug 2015 710 Hunter 13/13 Heroic 2/13 Mythic Hey there. I am a hunter with 13/13 Heroic and 2/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel Experience. After my guild broke up I am looking to find a new home for Legion and beyond. Here is my experience in the game so far with all listed being when content was current. Vanilla: Hadn't begun playing the game The Burning Crusade: Karazhan: Cleared Gruul's Lair: Cleared Magtheridon: Cleared Zul'aman: Cleared Serpent Shrine Cavern: Up to Vashj Tempest Keep: Up To Kael'thas Black Temple: Up to Council Sunwell Plateau: Didn't get to raid Wrath Of The Lich King: Naxxramas: Cleared Obsidium Sanctum 3 Drakes: Cleared Malygos: Cleared Ulduar: Cleared during Ice Crown Era Trial of the Crusader Normal: Cleared Trial of the Grand Crusader: Up to Twin Valkyers on 25 man and Cleared on 10 man Ice Crown Citadel: Cleared on Normal and Heroic Cataclysm: Black Wing Descent: Cleared Heroic and Normal Bastion of Twilight: Cleared on Heroic and Normal Throne Of 4 Winds: Cleared on Normal and Heroic Firelands: Cleared on Heroic before the geyser nerf Dragon Soul: Cleared on Heroic Mists of Pandaria: Mogu'shan Vaults: Cleared on Heroic Heart of Fear: 2/6 Heroic Terrace of Endless Springs: 1/4 Heroic Throne of Thunder: 2/14 Heroic on my Shaman. Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14 Heroic Warlords Of Draenor: Highmaul: 7/7 Heroic Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 Heroic Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Normal, 13/13 Heroic and 2/13 Mythic Just reply here and I'll get back to you, thanks.Luffyz21 31 Aug 2015
31 Aug 2015 Brewmaster Monk LF Raiding Guild I have just come back to World of Warcraft, I have just rerolled from a dps warrior to a Brewmaster Monk and enjoying it. I have managed to get 670 itemlvl but its gaining everyday! I am looking for a casual raiding guild who enjoys progressing through content at a slow and smooth pace. I can raid any day of the week expect Thursday, times would be ideal from 5pm to 10pm UK time. Chappers#2699 is my RID, add me for a chat.Rugnus5 31 Aug 2015
31 Aug 2015 (A)Nextlevel-Ravencrest 11/13M 2d/w LF lock/rog/boomi <NeXtLeVeL> 11/13 Mythic HFC 13/13 Heroic HFC Past Exp: 7/7 Myth Highmaul 10/10 Myth BRF NextLevel was formed 14th of March on the realm called Ravencrest. Our goal for this guild is to remain semi-casual (meaning we do NOT raid much -2 days a week only) this we expect people to bring 100% attendance with the best possible performance. Meaning we don't progress on heroic *** bosses. Since the beginning we've had a steady progression curve with roughly 1-2 new kills a week, we expect fast progress and therefor demand high level of play from all players in the raid. Outside of raids we are very social and hang around on teamspeak. Most of us pug together several times a week(most of us are alt!@#$%s). We're joking around and having fun most of the time, however it is important to know when to be serious. Currently Recruiting the following classes: - Warlock - Mage - rogue - war - boomie Raid days: Saturdays: 12:00 - 16:00/17:00(varies depending on progress and farm) Sundays: 12:00 - 16:00 Things we want: - As close to 100% attendance as possible. - People who know and can use their classes' full potential. - People who's not afraid to bring good communication regarding encounters on TS. - People with good awareness. - Versatile players are very attractive to us. - Have atleast 1 alt you can play well and bring for splitruns or if needed mythic progression. - Players with a stable connection. - Be prepared for encounters before we get to them(we only raid twice a week which means the more time we save from people being prepared the better). - Competitive raiders meaning you improve every raid. Things we don't want! - Rage quitters. - People yelling on TS for no reason (please we want a retard free zone). - People who has family, IRL or any related issues that cause attendance issues. - People slacking, constantly showing up late for raids etc. - Tunnel visions. - Whoring dps on wrong targets - People dying without using personal CD's/tonics. If you think you got what it takes, make a suitable application. The more we know of you the better the chances u got. "you can still make an application even tho your class is not here" if you are better than our raiders we will give you a shot. Regards shift Any questions Please add shifter#2428Shîft1 31 Aug 2015
31 Aug 2015 Looking for raiders, Auchindoun. Ensemble (Alliance on Auchindoun) is about to take the first step into raiding and are currently looking for eight additional persons to join our main raid team. The raids will take place in HFC normal on Wednesdays and Thursdays between 20:00 and 23:00 server time. We are a group of mature players with a good gender mixture and if you want a relaxed and dedicated raiding environment with clear leadership then Ensemble is something to consider! We are currently looking for: Holy paladin Disc priest Mage Warlock Elemental shaman Balance druid Rogue We are always on lookout for friendly and dedicated persons so if you feel like Ensemble would be the perfect place for you, then don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are looking forward to hear from you!Maggili0 31 Aug 2015
31 Aug 2015 <Karadon> Recruting Hi All, Karadon is a new guild formed with members with HFC Normal(full)/ 6/13HC experience. Our aim is to improve our ranks with players at same experience level to improve our HC progress this expansion and possibly move on to Mythic tries. As of now, we have a 10-13 active members. Although we are aiming for full guild run, for now we will continue with semi-guild pug runs until we fill our ranks. We aim for a raid size min 20 players for this expansion and the next. We are looking for mainly Healers and DPS atm. We are raiding at Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 8.30 p.m. to 11.30 p.m. DPS: Mage(Arcane/Frost), Warlock(Aff/Destro), SPriest and maybe 1 DK or Retro Healers: All healers except Disc and Druid We are using TS3 for our raids and for social communication. Players who are intersted to join our guild must use TS3. Our guild forum is http://karadon.shivtr.com/ My Battletag is Waldner#2164 (You can add me and we can talk in game.) Socials are always WELCOME!! :) We are at bloodfeather so we are looking for players at same battle group (Bloodfeather,Kor'gall, Shattered Hand, Executus and Burning Steppes) See you in game!! Best Regards Calimon7 31 Aug 2015
31 Aug 2015 Creatures of Honour recruiting for 6.2 Creatures of Honour is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Kilrogg-Eu (Horde). CoH was established in 2007, so you can expect stability and longevity. We are an English-speaking guild with members from all over the world. Our guild is made up of experienced, funny, sarcastic and just plain nuts players aiming to see content while still managing to balance real life commitments. We are currently 10/10 HC BRF and this has been achieved with a 7.5 hours raiding schedule per week. We would like to recruit a Discipline priest to join our healing team as well as a DPS with tank OS (preferably warrior or DK). However, we will consider applications from all classes. Raiding Schedule: Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday between 18.00-20.30 server time Apart from the chance to see end game content, We offer Raiders Guild repairs, Flasks/Potions, Reduced cost enchants/enhancements and an uncanny ability to turn normal chat into PG rated nonsense.. We do have a minimum age for this reason. :). Guild site here: http://www.cohguild.com/ Cylar#2724 or Quickening#2783 for an in game chat today if you are interested!Nymeeria2 31 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 3/13 Mythic Hunter Looking for a new guild As the title says I am looking for a new mythic guild, one that raids frequently and is also good fun outside of raids. Would prefer a Horde guild as I prefer playing Horde. I can raid anytime and any day really so time and day isn't an issue. Here is a list of experience which was done when current: Vanilla: Hadn't begun playing the game The Burning Crusade: Karazhan: Cleared Gruul's Lair: Cleared Magtheridon: Cleared Zul'aman: Cleared Serpent Shrine Cavern: Up to Vashj Tempest Keep: Up To Kael'thas Black Temple: Up to Council Sunwell Plateau: Didn't get to raid Wrath Of The Lich King: Naxxramas: Cleared Obsidium Sanctum 3 Drakes: Cleared Malygos: Cleared Ulduar: Cleared during Ice Crown Era Trial of the Crusader Normal: Cleared Trial of the Grand Crusader: Up to Twin Valkyers on 25 man and Cleared on 10 man Ice Crown Citadel: Cleared on Normal and Heroic Cataclysm: Black Wing Descent: Cleared Heroic and Normal Bastion of Twilight: Cleared on Heroic and Normal Throne Of 4 Winds: Cleared on Normal and Heroic Firelands: Cleared on Heroic before the geyser nerf Dragon Soul: Cleared on Heroic Mists of Pandaria: Mogu'shan Vaults: Cleared on Heroic Heart of Fear: 2/6 Heroic Terrace of Endless Springs: 1/4 Heroic Throne of Thunder: 2/14 Heroic on my Shaman. Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14 Heroic Warlords Of Draenor: Highmaul: 7/7 Heroic Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 Heroic Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Normal, 13/13 Heroic and 3/13 Mythic Just leave a message here and I'll get back to you.Arlongz9 30 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 Prot/holy paladin and shadow priest LF raiding guild As the title says me and my friend are looking for a new raiding guild afterhaving been on sort of a break since middle of BRF. We both have current progress of 13/13 Normal. My friend did full BRF mythic and I did full heroic and some mythic on the shaman I'm posting from. We both have loads of raid experience from previous expansions. We would prefer it to be a alliance guild, and not to be more then 3 raiding days a week. Armory link my pala: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/Shamyssa/simple Since I recently rerolled I would look at the shaman I'm posting from for previous raid and game experience. Armory link shadow priest: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/Slurpuff/simple Also his pala which he played on in BRF: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Dewysa/simple Feel free to contact me on shamyss#2626Shamyssa14 30 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 [H] PROTECTION WARRIOR LF RAIDING GUILD- CAN TRANSFER My name is Reece from South africa As stated above Im looking for a raiding guild- Id like to go mythic with a solid team I am currently 10hc due to being away for the passed month and so could not raid for a month. If needed I can be 13/13hc before joining. Currently 707+ ilvl I can raid from Tuesday to Saturday anytime after 7.30pm Server time. If the team is good and we are not wasting each others time I will consider transferring my warrior. I do have logs if need be. As well as whichever comms needed. Iv been tanking for the last 4 years or so , so I have the experience. Please reply here or give me a shout if you have questions. Reecy#2683 CheersRêece6 30 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 [H] Divergent - Draenor EU 12/13 HFC HC We are currently looking to recruit experienced players to fill our team to start working through mythic progression. We are currently progressing well through Hellfire Citadel HC content and are now looking for those exceptional players to strengthen our team for the start of mythic HFC progression Our raid days are:- Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 Monday 20:00 - 23:00 (optional day) We are currently looking for a wide range of dps and healers to strengthen our team for future progression. Feel free to add either of our recruitment team for further discussions or go straight to our website to apply Mørt - DaveB#2388 Elvera - polini#2670 http://divergent.guildlaunch.com/Mørt1 30 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 [A] Solidarity - Grim Batol 12/13N & 1/13HC Solidarity - Grim Batol, Alliance is recruiting players for our Raiding roster. Solidarity is a social casual-raiding guild with a strong focus on our Community. Current progress - 7/7 HM Normal - 6/7 HM Heroic - 10/10 BRF Normal - 8/10 BRF Heroic - 12/13 HFC Normal - 1/13 HFC Heroic We are currently interested in DPS(!) and Healers apart from priests. However good applications will always be taken into consideration. Raiding information - We require an itemlevel of 680+ and that you have your gear enchanted and gemmed when you apply. - We currently raid 3 nights/week. Wednesday, Sunday & Monday. 20-22 - We're mature guild and look for players from 18 and up. Things we expect from the raiders of Solidarity: - Being a reliable and trustworthy raider who shows up for the raids that you promise to. - That you put effort into your character. - Being able to deal with constructive criticism - Being prepared, this means knowing fights and bringing consumables. - Being a team player and having the resilience and persistence for durable progress. - Being mature and well-behaved. If you're interested you can make an application at www.solidarity.dk or contact One of our officers on spear#2774Analith0 30 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 703 Prot Paladin LF Raiding guild. Hello everyone. First and foremost, I am willing to both change server and faction if the right guild comes up. I am looking for a new raiding guild for a fresh start, I'll keep this short and specific with my battletag at the end for a personal conversation with anyone interested. What I'm looking for is a fun and friendly raiding guild that I can enjoy my time with during my playtime on WoW. I have played as Protection Paladin since late WotLK and haven't strayed away from it at all... What can I say, I love tanking. My OS is DPS, though I really dislike DPS. My current HFC experience is 10/13 HC. Cleared BRF with 10/10 HC. Highmaul is 7/7 HC. I have a fully functional microphone, and am willing to speak when needed. I am English so I speak it fluently. I am 23 so I should be above any age restriction. What I am looking for; -A tank spot. -Horde or Alliance, I am not fussed. -I am willing to server change... however, the name Kracen has to be available on that server, not being able to use Kracen as my name would be a deal breaker. -Multiple raid nights a week in Heroics. -A friendly but competitive and progressive atmosphere. -Equal or close enough progress to what I already have. -English speaking. I stay up late so late night/long raid nights are not an issue for me, however some of my start times can be tricky due to working late on a couple nights. Mondays -> Always available. Tuesdays -> Available after 8:30PM (GMT) Wednesday -> Always available. Thursdays -> Available after 8:30PM (GMT) Fridays -> Always available. Saturdays -> Twice a week. Sundays -> Always available. Kracen#2392 is my Battletag if you wish to have a personal conversation to get/provide information. Thank you for reading and I hope to hear from you.Kracen11 30 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 3/13M 718 ilvl Enh Sham looking for guild. So i've decided to look for a new raiding guild, looking for good active progression, prefer to be on an active realm aswell. I speak english confidently and have a working mic and not afraid to use it. going to leave this pretty basic with the answers most people ask. Horde or Ally? : Dont exactly mind. Willing to transfer?: Yes, not really a problem. Raid Hours? Can raid any day aslong as 9pm server time (some days earlier, but if 9pm+ then you got better chances of having me at 100% attendance.) Have I got good logs and can show them? Yes, however this will be done 1-1 basis as not ready to let guild know im looking to leave. What specs can you play? Incase enhancement isnt an option, Elemental would be second pick, ive got the gear for all 3 specs and can play all to considerably good levels. Good raid past?: Not amazing as in world 1st. But overall, pretty decent. Why am i looking?: The progression i feel is beneath the rate i feel i should be raiding at. Aswell as the raid times for myself are becoming inconsistant to what they'd like, and don't really want to mither them with being late. Leave btag's and message / recruitment post in the forums, i'll contact you in game or on here :) Thanks for your time.Frozstii12 30 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 [H] ★ Shattered Shard ★ Reroll WoTLK lvl 80 Guild ★ Guild Name: <Shattered Shard> Website: http://www.shardguild.enjin.com Guild Type: PVE WoTLK content reroll Faction: Horde Realm: Undisclosed Start Date: WIll be announced when we have enough members to begin Shattered Shard is a new reroll WoTLK content guild, that will have a focus on level 80 raiding, heroics, normal dungeons and PVE in general. It is a social reroll based on the idea of crafting new friendships in-game making memories along the way. This reroll will have a few restrictions and they will be explained further below. The idea is to start completely from scratch and work our way to 80 as one community. There is no race or obligation to get to max level within a time limit. Level at your own pace, and focus on having fun & experiencing parts of Warcraft you might have neglected in the past. It does not matter if you're experienced raider or just a new guy who got into game or even a guy who never got to experienced what WoTLK had to offer., All it matters is that you want to revisit Wotlk content. Guild is pretty much for people who are currently bored of standing in you're garrison doing nothing. Legion has just been announced, this should give us enough plenty of time to organise a really stable core for WoTLK raiding and maybe even beyond that (time will tell). What we can offer you: • A brand new start in the game with people with a similar mind-set • A community in which to progress yourself as a player. • A democratic leadership where your voice guides the path of the guild. • An active, thriving community. Where players are proactive in helping others around them. • A skilled player base with the same goals and aims within the game. What we require from you: • Passion – The want and desire to actually play the game. To get back in and be proactive in building a new character and optimising at lvl 80 • We need you to be active and get to know your guildies. • Skilled players – we don’t care if you have top 10 raid experience or no experience at all. We are looking for skilled players who want to learn, progress. • We need you to be a team player. To be willing to assist others, willing to contribute to conversations and discussions and willing to help forge a community with us. • Being in possession of a brain and a sense of humour will serve you well. Guild Information Are you going to have level caps? Yes, Level 80 only. What times & days will the guild be raiding? None are set yet, this will be decided by the guild at a later stage. What loot system will the guild be using? Our looting system will be managed by Masterloot /Roll, highest roll wins. Main Spec > Off Spec Is there a minimum attendance? Attendance will be monitored to ensure recruitment is kept up to date, but we understand everybody has varying responsibilities, so we aren't going to impose times/days/levels. When will you start leveling? Soon(tm). In all seriousness, we will begin leveling when we believe we have a solid playerbase. Are RAF and Heirlooms permitted? Yes, but be aware that if you use them, you will probably shoot ahead of the group, and might be waiting for others to catch up. Are DKs permitted? Yes, they were introduced in WoTLK expansion. Are Monks & Pandas permitted? No, they were introduced in MoP expansion Can I transfer level 100 alt into the guild? No, only lvl 80 characters, alts will be allowed but not straight away. How many officers will you have? We will recruit additional officers as we get more recruits. Raiding Scheme Progression wise, we will start from Heroic Dungeons > Naxx > Ulduar >TOC > ICC, with all the filler raids included.We will accommodate for 10/25 man raids if we have the numbers. I would like to do Herald of the Titans, if more would be interested this will be set up. If this all sounds like fun to you, please apply at our website. http://www.shardguild.enjin.com We are now recruiting all Class/Specs.Zenocid4 30 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 [A] <Unity> Ravencrest | 10/13M | 3 Day - LF DPS We currently have spots available for 3 DPS players (Mage/Hunter/Balance ideal), but we are open to discussing possibilities for something else. Having flexibility across classes/specs is a huge bonus. So, as the title says, we raid three days: Thursday/Sunday/Monday 20:00-00:00 server time, though we occasionally add a Wednesday raid on the release of new content or to push end boss progress. This raid is never mandatory however attending is obviously an advantage. Due to a fairly limited time schedule, we require that you are reliable and foresee no clashes in commitments with our raiding schedule. Unity is a relatively new guild, formed 2/10/14, though we have been climbing upward ever since, finishing BRF at world 275, and we are looking to push this further in Hellfire Citadel. So far we have taken down 10/13 in Mythic, and are working on Velhari. We are looking for competent players who learn quickly and strive to improve to join our roster for progression on the later bosses. Mostly, we are a laid back bunch of people who are up for a laugh and we do not feel we should ever need to compromise on this to achieve steady progress. It is important to us that you feel you would fit into a guild with these mentalities; it helps us to ensure that yourself and the guild will mutually enjoy you being here. We are therefore looking for; reliable, positive players who can maintain a good attitude in raid situations. We prefer you have the gear to come in and compete with our current raiders, as having to go back and gear up a new player can be somewhat detrimental during progress, but we are open to discussion. As a general rule, we expect you to have taken all the measures you can to maximise your gear outside of the raids available to you (particularly via crafting). Flexibility is an extremely desirable trait, we do not want to run a huge roster and therefore being able to play any spec on your class or having a relevant alt is something we look for in applicants. We do not advertise for 'backup' or 'reserve' spots; spots listed for recruitment are additions we want for our main roster. We are using TS3 voice communications. A working mic and ability to speak English are mandatory. For more information, or to apply, visit unityravencrest.shivtr.com or contact us through battlenet: Futton#2880 Allstar#2651Futtonn0 30 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 Guardian Tank LF Raiding Guild Hello, Long story short - I took a break from raiding when WoD hit (on my main, warlock) and when I came back I felt like I couldn't gear up quick enough to catch up with my fellow raiders. A lot of members left that I had grown quite fond of, so I decided to start a new character on a different server. I most definitely want to raid in Legion, but I figure it would be great to get some raiding in before the patch is released. About me: I have raiding experience in Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria. I was in a raiding guild which raided 3-4 times a week from 21:00 - 00:00. I was considered a valued player while raiding on my Warlock and was a dedicated raider in that guild all the way up till WoD. Sadly, due to real life issues, I could not commit myself to the game as much as I wanted to, so I had to give raiding a miss. When I play a character I want to play it to the best I possibly can. I played Warlock for 8 years alone, now I'm learning Guardian Druid. I'm 20 years old from England, can speak on any form of voice communication, I can also server change if I feel I will fit in well with the guild. I'm only just starting Raid Finder now on my Druid, but I am dedicating myself to getting the Legendary quests done, professions leveled and getting myself geared. If anyone has any questions, whether it's about me as a person or raiding experience, feel free to add me on battlenet for a chat: Rebecca#2399 Thank you :)Honeybadger10 30 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 Resto druid looking for raiding guild Hey there alittle about me. My name is Dennis, i been playing wow for 10+ years now and been in most raids along the way from Vanilla up to Current content. This Expansion have been a yery long walk up and Down hill most of the Expansion. my main raiding guild were stuggling to get people for mythic when Highmaul was the only raid before BRF, spending days with like 11 to 17 people, and time went from 1 hour to almost 3+ hours just looking for Decent geared people on the low/Medium Realm we played on, the GM and few others went with a plan moving might help the guild getting into mythic so they Went from CoA ( Chamber of Aspects to Sylvanas) they manage to get some kills in BRF Normal and Heroic but it seemed like getting people for mythic was a stuggle once Again sadly it mostly dead nowdays core team hardly is on anymore. well my part was i went to a diffrent realm to try new stuff out and 2 times i tried getting into mythic though those that did mythic with 5+ kills would'nt take people without any mythic kills and SOO mythic kinda doesnt Count for anything in WoD. so i been in few guilds since BRF > HFC now and they stuggle to get a decent amount of people for Heroic and long term Mythic so what i'am looking for, well since i can get into Heroic with the gear i got i mostly looking for a guild that is ending normal and going for Heroic HFC, i still wanne get in to mythic during to the Lock with 20 people and diffrent gear etc, i can raid any day in the week. Restro is 698 and balance is 695 itemlevel feel free to Message me on Battletag Tigerdyret24#2958 or Reply on here :) my currrent raiding in WoD is > 7/7 HC in HM - 10/10 HC in BRF and 9/13 in normal HFC sidenote : i Prefer playing as Resto but i dont mind changing to Balance if it Means i can get into Heroic raiding Again with the goal of mythic before Legion comes outNishera7 30 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 Highmaul Mythic Run Me and a few guildies will be trying Highmaul mythic tonight at 8PM GAMETIME but we lack numbers! If anyone would like to join you can add my battletag Luke#2518. It'll be our first time doing HM Mythic but I've looked up tacts don't worry. TeamSpeak 3 required. Join us! :) EDIT: This is for 30th August 2015 :)Fen0 30 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 Just an advice. Don't play with <*snip*> and <*snip*>. They are 2 ninja looters. Evidence : <*snip*> <*snip*> I hope sanctions will be take against this two ******Mathers1 30 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 Resto druid for free! My guild have struggled with numbers since the release of HFC being at summer and we've had to call a raid break due to really low numbers lately, if anyone is looking for a resto druid Monday 31st and Thursday 3rd i'd be more than happy to heal for you. And if you do, ideally i would be looking for a guild that will be heading to the upper citadel for heroic progression (tyrant/zakun) etc. I'm old, reliable, have a sense of humor and come prepared. Starbug#2496Starbug0 30 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 [A] Travellers Rest - Argent Dawn My partner and I have spent many months trying to find an old fashioned guild with and old fashioned sense of community, and after trying several we came to the conclusion that we'll have to make our own. If raiding is your thing, then our guild won't be for you as we won't be raiding any current content. Travellers Rest was born as a haven for players of ALL abilities to escape from the drama and negativity often found in the World of Warcraft. Our focus will be to nurture a friendly and helpful environment that is as free from drama as we can possible make it. The guild is very new and is not established yet but if you'd like to be a part of it then please contact me in game or visit http://www.travellersrest.enjin.com/Avariane0 30 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 Old lady looking for new home (Alliance) Hello everyone. I've recently come back to WoW on a new account. I have 7 years of raid experience mainly playing resto druid and resto shaman. At the moment I'm plodding along levelling in my own time but I'm eager to get to 100 and gear up. Levelled a hunter and mage first then quickly got bored and realized I needed a druid in my life again! I've raided since WOTLK, been playing since TBC though and dying repeatedly to murlocs back then. I raided up until BrF and then quit for a while after my guild fell apart. My plans are to get to 100, gear up...then most importantly...TRANSMOG!! Ok maybe not. I'm alone in the game at the moment and Kilrogg is pretty quiet. I'd like to find a guild that is a bit lively, with mature people who at times can be really immature lol. I do want to get back into raiding but obviously getting onto the legendary quest and the gear won't happen fast. I'll be doing everything I can as soon as I can though. I can play resto, boomkin or feral. I'd prefer not to tank as I play on a laptop and the bears rear end takes up my full screen :P I'm looking to raid 2 days a week only. I have a family and can't raid more...although I'm online a lot when everyones at school and work or the other half is engrossed in his ps4. I'm dedicated and know my class. I'm 35 and from England. Finding the right guild is very important to me. I want to make friends around my own age and also be able to do things outside of raids, dungeons, achieves, old raids..challenge modes whatever I'm up for it. Just because I'm female doesn't mean I can't take a joke or some criticism either. I'm very laid back. Hope to hear from some people soon, got to dash...I'm burning something in the oven :)Inaria21 30 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 <Fruit Vendor> Looking for all! <Fruit Vendor> is a newly formed Guild looking for players to join its ranks. Whether you are a casual player, into PVP or PVE you are welcome to join us. Our main aim is to become a strong raiding guild for Legion, by all means we will raid in WoD content as well if we get enough people on the roster, but we're about building a strong team for the next expac. We need all players, regardless of gear and experience, if you want to get into raiding for the next expac then join us :) If you want a chat or an invite add me on battlenet: #Rebecca2399 Thank you.Necrobones0 30 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 [A] Se Ipsum Explicare Frostmane - Swe Only All Swedish guild "Se Ipsum Explicare" is looking for new players to boost our rooster prior to entering Mythic content. Progress: 13/13NO, 12/13 HC Raid times: Wed, Sun and Monday between 20:00-23:00. Recruiting: Warlock, Hunter, Boomkin, Elemental Shaman, Rogues and Frost DK. If you class is not listed then apply regardless, we are always looking for good players. What you can expect from us: A Swedish social guild that has the goal to clear all content. A nice atmosphere in the guild with lots of laugher. What we expect from you: Previous experience on Mythic level Good attityde, social and communicative You have played on higher level before but would like to play on "semi-causal" level just for the fun of raiding. Good attendance [80% requirement] Always looking for ways to improve your class and output and keep updated with all changes. Apply on ipsumguild.enjin.com or contact an officer ingame! //Caramell#2925Carámell1 30 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 LF BRF mythic group Hi. I ended up 6.1 as 8/10 mythic with some fine progress in blast furnace. No kill, unfortunenately though. I have about 30 pulls to blackhand in 6.2 and my best pulls were 4% and 13%. I was able to maintain 60k+ dps in every pull and my best was a little above 70k. I also have best possible contribution in soaking burning cinders, falling debris and massive smashes(in p3). I'm looking for a group to run BRF mythic. I'm interested in mainly blast furnace and blackhand to complete my progress but i'm up for full runs as well. Freetimes#2373 is my battletag, if anyone has a mage spot in his raid. My single target dps in: -Iron Reaver: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xFTvC4kV2gNdnMAj#fight=1&type=damage-done -Zakuun: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xFTvC4kV2gNdnMAj#fight=40&type=damage-done Edit: My availability: Any evening other than wednesday, thursday, sunday 20:15 - 23:15 times since i have guild raid in those. I'm also available in weekend mornings/afternoons.Freetimes0 30 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 (H) - Mission Impossibru - Draenor Hello, <Mission Impossibru> is recruiting for HC HFC progress! We're currently looking for a healer, preferably a holy priest, resto druid or a holy paladin. We are a casual raiding guild concentrated on the social aspect of raiding. We're currently 12/13 N and 7/13 HC with steady progress each week. We raid 2 times a week, 8.00-11.00 pm on Wednesdays and Saturdays For more information please add me on bnet - Helforcen#2916 or visit http://www.missionimpossibru.com/ Thank you :)Hyperforin0 30 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 8/13 hc exp feral druid looking for guild. Hello everyone, I've been looking for a new guild for a while now I transferred to my current guild and they decided to disband the same day. I'm willing to transfer and change faction but prefer to play alliance. I can only raid on sunday/monday/tuesday/wednesday. my progress isn't on this character. feel free to ask me anything if interested.Jutlan1 30 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 [H] Healer and a DPS for challenge modes sunday 30. aug Hello. Not sure where to post this, but I'll try here. We are three friends who would like to get some challenge modes done on sunday 30th of august, and are looking for two more to join us. We do not have much experience from challenge modes before. but we have quite alot of experience raiding in top PVE guilds back in the day and achieving arena ratings of 2400+ etc. Setup will be Warrior tank, frost mage, and second DPS will be either hunter, mage or warrior, depending on who we bring along. As we haven't done this before, we don't expect you to have either. However we want you to be prepared with consumables and at least some BiS-CM gear equipped. Also would be nice if you watched some guides on youtube. Other than that, a mature and positive attitude is required. If you're gonna flame after one reset because someone made a mistake, then this isn't the group for you. To those interested, be confident that you can get this done and provide some sort of proof/achievement that you know your class please. We can provide the same if you ask for it. We aim to do at least Auchindoun and Iron Docks on sunday. Starting at around 19:00 CEST. Either add DQP#2207 ingame or reply here if interested. Have a good dayTqp1 30 Aug 2015
30 Aug 2015 8/13 hc exp feral druid looking for guild. Hello everyone, I've been looking for a new guild for a while now I transferred to my current guild and they decided to disband the same day. I'm willing to transfer and change faction but prefer to play alliance. I can only raid on sunday/monday/tuesday/wednesday. my progress isn't on this character. feel free to ask me anything if interested.Jutlan2 30 Aug 2015
29 Aug 2015 [H] 13/13NM 12/13HC Frost Mage Looking for Guild Hi Guys, I'm looking for a new home for my frost mage. I can raid most evenings, but with my work I may not be able to make some nights (I work evenings). I am a very social player, have TS3, Mumble and Vent and I am willing to server transfer. My btag is frankifairy#2817Rujubee6 29 Aug 2015
29 Aug 2015 LFG HM Mythic Hey! I want to do Highmaul on Mythic for the epic hunter transmog. But every time I find a group with the group finder, someone fails, the entire raid wipe and everyone leaves. I dont have time for a guild because every guild I see, require 100% meetup. Thats why I'm asking if there is a group that has an available spot for my Alliance MM hunter iLvl 697. I have only killed Kargath on Mythic. I can use TS3, Raidcall, Skype or Mumble if that's necessary. Whisper me or add my Battletag if you want: Xsef#2517. I'm on RavencrestFastaim0 29 Aug 2015
29 Aug 2015 Enhance Shaman & MM Hunter LF normal HFC Me and my girl are looking for a new guild to progress in normal into heroic HFC. We need a new home due to our current guild not really progressing. My main ninjashadow is 698/699 ilvl 12/13 Girlfriend MM hunter 699 11/13# add me for more info icemist#2545Worrix6 29 Aug 2015
29 Aug 2015 Wind walker, brewmaster looking for new guild. Ally or horde I don't mind.mprefere to go back alliance. After a huge row with ex guild mates I have now left. There was no performance issues on my part. The problem is that this guild, like many, forget that wow is a game played to be enjoyed. I did not pay to be listening to a lot of pessimistic players who whine and flame bate each other because of low dps heals or general performance output. Furthermore the insults became more abusive (racially) I wish I can ban the whole guild but it was on team speak so can't report to blizz. I am looking for a guild that values commitment to enjoy the game in a friendly atmosphere that support each other to get better. My requirements are pretty low. So long as he is on clear and making progress on mythic I'm mainly looking for people with positive personalities. I want to make my commitment on this game fun in the long run, players define this not blizz. Flexible on raid times mostly in the evenings. luckers#2311 gamer tag. I'm happy to apply anywhere and faction realm transfer if I get good vibes. Thanks for readingElmin8 29 Aug 2015
29 Aug 2015 Drood Tank 707 Hey All, I have just recently returned to wow after a short break due to work related issues, I have played since vanilla, and have raiding experience from tbc all the way through the content, I have always tanked so that's the role I'm aiming for, made my druid my main for WoD as I felt the need for a change and really enjoy it, also have a brewmaster but it's not very well geared, I have tried to gear up as much as possible and even cleared HFC 13/13 hc but now I want to do that every week and this is why I'm here! :D I would like a spot in a core raiding team as a tank as I only have some feral gear due to trying to gear up asap any raiding days are fine by me, I work from 7am - 3:15 or 4:15 mon to fri so any raiding time out of this time frame is ideal, willing to switch realms and change factions for the right guild, I have a good mind set and can have a good laugh and very easy to get along with, have raid leading experience and I always try and think of new ways and tacts to down progression bosses. If you have any questions please feel free to reply or add me #Maffixx2695 Looking forward to hearing from you :)Fèline3 29 Aug 2015
29 Aug 2015 699 HUNTER LF FRI/SAT HC RAIDING GUILD I am currently looking to join a guild on my hunter that raids on Tuesdays/Friday/Saturday (any combination) as an off-guild. I am reasonably new to this class however I have co-raid led in mythic (and heroic before mythic was availible) for many years and I am completely able in terms of mechanics however the hunter class will of course come to me in time. I main a Prot/Ret with multiple 'Ahead of the Curve's and current tier kills on heroic. (Tymoa-Magtheridon, for those of you interested to armoury me) (13/13 normal and 12/13 hc this patch) I am completely comfortable raid leading or just sitting in silence and doing dps. I am looking for a guild with some decent heroic progression or even some mythic bosses who are looking to take in a new member. My legendary ring quest is poor however it will only get better with time (I am putting a lot of effort into gearing and learning my class atm) In terms of gear, I am constantly gearing in pugs and guild-alt runs so the ilvl will increase quickly. Preferred raid times - Any start time after 20:00 realm time to any end time before 2:00 realm time. A strong social aspect is also very important in terms of a guild and a completely hardcore and silent guild when raiding is not where I would like to end up. I would prefer to stay alliance however the realm is not of importance (obviously as a trial for the initial raids I'd like to stay on my current realm as to not waste money transferring if things don't turn out too well). Thanks for reading, hope to see you soon! - Tymoa#2145Rytem0 29 Aug 2015
29 Aug 2015 Halo Guild Looking For Members For Social And Raiding! <HALO> is a social & raiding guild with bank, FB group, guild activities & more. We have active members for lively guild chat & a very social Facebook groupRawelement0 29 Aug 2015
29 Aug 2015 13/13 HC Prot Pally & 12/13 HC Brewmaster LF GUILD Hi there, We are a team of Prot Pally and Brewmaster Monk LF a team to fit into. I am 13/13 HC 709 Ilvl Monk - 12/13 HC 703 Ilvl We realise it hard to find a guild that need two tanks but we'd prefer to move together and find ourself in a capable team. We are looking for a similar exp guild to our current progression, we are open to all days and times and any faction/realm More information on both of us can be provided, please add my btag jack#2475 Regards,Authorian4 29 Aug 2015
29 Aug 2015 [A] LF Raid Hello Community, I have recently started playing WoW and hit level 90 like 2 days ago, I am now actively looking for a friendly raiding guild/group to get started in doing raids. I msut admit I am not a very experienced player, but I would appreciate it alot if I could join such a raid group and gather some experience. I am an open minded person and my main goal is to have fun playing WoW. I come from germany and therefore speak german fluently, but I believe my spoken english is just as good. I can provide a working headset and I know my way around teamspeak :) If any group is willing to take up a rookie, hit me up. Server: Bronze-dragonflight IGN: Ugluz (DPS Fury Warrior, iLevel 471) BT: DeadlyKitten#240940 Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day :)Ugluz1 29 Aug 2015
29 Aug 2015 (A) Postal-Azsune 3/13 LF tank/tanks for mythic! We are looking for stable and dedicated tank for our Mythic progression. We raid 20.00-23.00 wend/thur/sunday. We are most welcoming Brewmasters, Prot warriors , Paladins. Other classes are ofc welcome but we are alot of vanq in the raiding team. :) If you are interested in joining please get in touch with us. http://postal-guild.enjin.com/ We are atm 3/13M and hopefully 5/13 next reset. Ascalagon - Ascalagon#2359 Brakfoll - Brakfoll#1186 Amyrilla - Amyrilla#2103 Ringmuren - Ringmuren#2981Ringmuren0 29 Aug 2015
29 Aug 2015 [A] QUALITY RAIDERS NEEDED! <Stratagem> is recruiting! 'Stratagem' (Definition: A scheme or maneuver designed to achieve an objective). Location: Eonar Raid Days & Times: Monday, Wednesday & Sunday. 8.30 (server time) Pull until 11.30pm Guild Objective: To perform in every raid at our most optimal, combined with strategic planning and tactical focus we aim to take down no less than HEROIC & MYTHIC content. About Stratagem: Built from raiders experienced up to 9-10 years of raiding each. We have member who are professional Physiotherapists and Psychologists, to Engineers and students. Stratagem allows members to be themselves and to learn about one another, in a mature way. Our prime objective is to deliver excellent guild experience where our members feel privileged to be a part of it, and for our raid team to be able to practice their absolute best game play possible. We do not expect people to enter our guild and 'hit the ground running', as we love supporting and building people and relationships to further cement our effectiveness and gear/raid ability. However we do require Raiders to understand the mandatory aspects of raiding. The questions below will require answering upon joining the trial position - they are what we expect all of our raiders to know (as it is very basic raid knowledge). 1: You're a ranged DPS and are 50% through Butcher in HM normal. A DPS in one of the groups has died... what do you expect the RL to ask of you? 2: You're fighting a boss and it's at 10% health. Adds spawn beside the raid group. The enrage timer still have over a minute left. Do you A: Ignore them and nuke down the boss ASAP! B: Focus your attention on the adds ASAP before returning to the boss? 3: You're in a fight with a boss who is casting massive raid wide damage, there is ground clutter everywhere and your healers are struggling due to not having any CD's left... what can you do as a DPS to help win the fight in this situation? 4: Fire is... A: Good? B: Bad? Requirement We are currently looking for: DPS inc Melee and Ranged.Solís0 29 Aug 2015
29 Aug 2015 718 Hunter | 6/13Mythic - LF Mythic Guild Hello, bare with me if I miss anything here, first time poster in this section. So first of all if any guild reads this I would prefer an Alliance guild, server doesn't really matter although I'm open for Horde guillds as well. I'd prefer a guild that raids 4 days a week but 3 days would also do the cut. Days is really just whatever but if times could be inbetween 18:00 to 23:45/00:00 that'd be great. I've played and raided since Classic WoW and capable of playing on a high level, and preferably a Cutting Edge progression guild. Have the ability to prove logs, but details can be discussed further if any interest is shown. I'm 20 years old and from Denmark. I started playing a Hunter late MoP and I've been raiding Mythic through all of WoD and ready to push even harder. What I'd like in a guild: - Guild Stability - A guild that has been around for some time with a stable history and good progression history. - Guild focus/mentality - A guild where every raider strives very hard to maximise output and focus on progression. - Social aspects - a social guild where people are always around whether it would be on Teamspeak or ingame just to run around have a laugh etc. If anyone needs a Hunter for their guild please feel free to leave a message or give me a shout. Don't mind doing application work either.Biblethump6 29 Aug 2015
29 Aug 2015 delete deletePeapuff0 29 Aug 2015
29 Aug 2015 [H] TN <Bound By Blood> 23:00 - 02:00 Raiding Guild. <Bound By Blood> Raid Guild. Wed, Thurs, Sun (optional), Mon 23:00 - 02:00 Twisting Nether EU. Bound By Blood formed on 04/01/14 to allow Late Night Raiders to have a home on the Twisting Nether Server. We are looking for more active players online at these times. We are still recruiting all classes and specs. All experiences welcome. Recruitment Update 23/08/15 Tanks = Open (Back Up melee spot if not required in role) Melee= Open. Ranged= Open. Healers= Urgent! Need more dedicated full time healers to push progression more consistently. Current progression is HM 7/7 N & Hc , BRF 10/10 N & Hc, HFC 13/13 N & 6 / 13 Hc (23/08/15) Contact me in game /w or add Blood#2883 for more information.Blooddruid1 29 Aug 2015
28 Aug 2015 [H - Misery - EU]THUNDER recruiting Late night, 5/13H Who we are: http://www.thunder-guild.net/forum/app.php/page/charter T H U N D E R is a late night raiding guild designed to accommodate the needs of a wide range of players. The most commonly shared attributes of our members are friendliness, maturity and a willingness to help. Our raid times suit players who can reliably play and raid later in the evenings as well as the weekends. We start our social events and raids at 22:00 carrying on through to 01:00 (Server time, GMT+1). We are 12/13 HFC Normal and 5/13 HFC Heroic currently. We are not long after a rebuild and now have a steady team that are making good progress together, we just need a couple more bodies to have mythic capable numbers. Our current raid schedule is as follows: Monday 22:00 to 01:00 - Raid Wednesday 22:00 to 01:00 - Raid Friday 22:00 to 01:00 - Raid Saturday or Sunday 22:00 to 01:00 - Social night (Challenge modes, old raids, achievements, treasure hunts etc.) Who you are: We are looking for three major types of people: - Raiders who wish to see end game content but the intensity/harshness/schedule/pressure of hardcore raiding guilds do not suit them. - Casual raiders who can raid once in a while but are not chasing end game content. - Non-raiding players who wish for a supportive and friendly gaming environment. Right now, our current major needs are for active, experienced raiders, preferably Ranged DPS'ers to help us rebuild our core raid team. We are looking for people who can sign often enough that they don't fall behind, but they will till have flexibility when real life calls. These successful candidates will gain a place in our raiding roster after a short trial and will get to raid with us often.To see our exact raiding needs, please look at the below link, however all applicants for all roles will be considered so please do apply if we sound like a fit for you! http://www.thunder-guild.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=1870 - Raiding Demand How to apply to THUNDER Step 1: Visit this link: http://www.thunder-guild.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=70 Step 2: Choose the raider or social template Step 3: Make a new thread in this forum with your forum name as your applied character's name. Please put some effort into your application as it shows you have a genuine interest and aren't just "shopping around". There is a lightly taken unspoken rule that applicants are preferably 18 years or more of age, although a lot of the guild are a lot older than this, under 16's will not be considered. Thank you for taking the time to read, and I hope THUNDER strikes a beat with you. Remember, we are the late shift on the Misery battlegroup and we hope to welcome you into our midst!Orcknight19 28 Aug 2015