Looking for Players – PvE

03 Mar 2016 [Reincarnated] 2 Days Mature & Friendly Raiding 5/13M Reincarnated Horde Tarren Mill Social members, social raiders and full-time raiders, you are all very welcome to join. All future members are welcome to drop in an application (just ignore raid based questions if you are planning to join and not raid) or if you wish to chat in greater depth get in touch with us via our battlenet; Tehkek#2468 , AltiarGaming#2290, Arisu#2306 We are an established raiding guild (Wed/Thurs 20:30 - 23:30 server time) Current Recruitment Goals (Main Team) - As we are a bit melee heavy right now, Ranged & Ranged hybrids preferred but ALL applications considered. We are also looking for a backup tank and healers always best to just add and chat. We also have our optional Sunday raid held on similar times most weekends (as sometimes family drop by so we have to stay quiet and turn out the lights until they stop ringing the door and go home) we want to spread the enjoyment to include more peoples play styles. http://reincarnated.guildlaunch.com FULL-TIME RAIDERS! As a full time raider we ask for high attendance, full buffs for your character and gear plus either a quick mind for learning, or a decent bank of knowledge of your class and the various ways in which it can survive the deadly boss mechanics. We also would like you to have a good balanced attitude towards raiding, this means we want to progress and do a bit better each raid/attempt but we understand that playing with humans will mean mistakes are made and things can go wrong, so instead of getting angry we work out what we need to and try, try again! Finally we do expect a really good attempt at an application, ideally in English and definitely in rhyme. The benefits of raiding at this rank are a priority in raids spots and gear above all others ranks and the sense of self satisfaction and high fivery when we get a new progress boss down. SUNDAY RAIDS - Optional Raids 20:30-23:30 (server time) Open to all able bodies, there is no priority system for Sunday raids and all loot is rolled for main spec > off spec. DEAR SOCIAL MEMBERS Our vision involves finding all the lonely social players spread out across time and space (or servers and guilds) and getting them together to create a proper social hub based in wow and even sharing other common games. Tarren Mill is a very busy horde server so moving here won't be a mistake or even start 100% fresh level a new toon here meet people and get that feeling of something big beginning. As an established raid guild we have a bit of a head start when it comes to bringing people together and the patience and resolve to see it through, although it will take a bit of work to really bring out the potential. It also means that we can offer social players more opportunities to see a bit of end game suited to individual circumstances and we provide two ranks to help us do that: SOCIAL MEMBERS Are people that want to mainly focus on playing their own way (collecting transmog/pet battles/random BGs...) while having some company to do so. This is best for people that choose not to raid much. Sunday raids are available most weekends to all able members but we also aim to build a really great base of social members that feel comfortable getting to know new people and contributing to making events based on the things they enjoy. As our social base grows we feel there should be opportunities for social members with the experience and well rounded attitude to represent for their fellow socials helping coordinate events, keeping base with officers for support etc. SOCIAL RAIDERS This rank is for people who are ready to raid (similar to full-time raiders) but can't guarantee a regular attendance, for example, shift workers with irregular schedules or people that can only guarantee every Thursday raid. We also suggest this rank for people that are newer to raiding but not ready to trial as you have a chance to experience team raiding without fear of 'failing'. Build your confidence! All social raiders can sign up to any main raid and we will take you with us as much as we can and as far as you can handle it, loot/limited raid spots are prioritized full-time raiders > social raiders. Vanity pets are raid rolled. The social aspect isn't just there because people are in the same place you get out of it what you put in, jump in chat etc hop on Teamspeak get involved have a fun idea for event in or outside game let people know.Altiar35 03 Mar 2016
03 Mar 2016 Looking for pvp or pve Just back from a break since mysts Im a vanilla wow player looking for a guild . Spend the last 8 years playing HORDE so can possible be a good addition to a world pvp guild that like to attack Have a stronge classic raiding and PvP backgroundNeteru0 03 Mar 2016
03 Mar 2016 LATE NIGHT RAIDING GUILD EU TARREN MILL HORD/Mythic Night is a late night raiding guild on the server Tarren Mill Hord were a group of people that are unable to make normal raid hours but can only raid late at night into the morning. We raid from 1:00-3:00 Server time Wednesdays, Thursdays and sundays. Were a group of experienced players who have raided in the past some hardcore and softcore. Were a growing community recruiting players for our main raid team we are13/13 Heroic we are recruiting players for mythic progressiong also recruiting for the release of Legion. Note: if your on another server and want to raid with us we are able for you to join but gear will be limited as we have done this before and the people we have geared up never join so you must transfer before you can raid with us. Any questions please feel free to add my Battle tag: Wrecker#2965 you must sign up to http://anarchygaming.website/ to join usWrécker0 03 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 <Straight from Greendoor> Recruiting - Frostmane As the title says, we are recruiting players for our new created PvE guild. We are a team of mythic / ex-mythic raiders with some realm first achievements or Proving grounds:wave 80+ et.c. We are currently recruiting healers and dps. Our raid days are wednesday + thursday 19.00-22.00. When Legion release we will start raid 19.00-23.00 3 days per week. For more details or questions. Add me on battle net. My battletag is:blaiis#2257.Aruci0 02 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 [A]Old player looking for a 2 days raiding guild. Hello everyone! I'm a 30 years old "vanilla" player who did raid a lot in the past (up until Cataclysm), skipped pandaria and came back for WoD as some kind of casual. I would like to find an Alliance guild for Legion, a group of people who is raiding on friday night (after 20:00 GMT+1 would be lovable) and another day, possibly wednesday or monday. A guild who runs a friday night raid for alts is also ok, i just want to experience raiding with the same guys once again and have "serious-chilled" raiding. I'm of course willing to transfer! Thanks to anyone who will answer!Zampone7 02 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 Would anyone like to be my leveling buddy? I have(at the time of posting) a 74 horde shaman on ragnaros, and a 48 priest on draenor. My timezone is CET but I'm wake at the most random times so that's not a problem. I have a decent pc though that doesn't realy matter in wow. I'm an intelligent 18 yo male. I'm planning on applying to a semi-hardcore(heroic clear, mythic try) raiding guid a few months before the release of legion. If you're not clinically retarded and/or as boring as a piece of mineral I'd like to be online frineds with you. Oh, and I speak pretty decent english as you can tell.Qiquianpaine4 02 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 [Blackhand] Eule sucht. Nach einer längeren Pause über WoD suche ich jetzt erneut nach einer amibionierten und Erfahrenen Raid Gilde mit Hinblick auf Legion, wo ich gerne wieder richtig durchstarten möchte. 13/13 HC 12/13HC Charxp 715 ilvl Ich habe semi-hardcore Erfahrung, raide gerne lange am Stück und bin PÜNKTLICH! Da ich mir selbst Bewusst bin das ich durch den langen Slack nicht wirklich mit meinem Gear überzeugen kann, würde ich das gerne mit dem Spielerischen versuchen. Unterm Strich suche ich eine Raid Gilde mit verantworungsbewussten, ambitionierten und Ehrgeizigen Leuten die gerne progressen und dies auch in Legion tun wollen. Zurzeit spiele ich eule, hätte aber reroll Wünsche zu Legion. Bei Interesse bitte adden: Fiorum#2954Exqulslt0 02 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 [A]<Outland> LF PvE Guild - 710 Prot Warr - [13/13 NM] Hi, as the title says I'm currently looking for a PvE related guild. You can contact me on battlenet or comment below. Battletag: KrakenSon#2794 Personal stuff My name is Adam and I'm 20 years old. I live in Czech Republic. Last year I joined an university with specialization on computer science. I have a tons of free time so I spend most of it by playing games. Game related stuff I would consider myself a veteran player when it comes to WoW. I'm actually playing this game since Burning Crusade, however I have no way to prove it to you guys, because I played on free servers, you will have to trust me on this. Before you ask, yep I was in few raids on Illidan and in one we actually killed him, however that was also the moment I stopped playing PvE, because the raid leader ninja looted it and left. So I became a PvP player. As I said, I started playing during TBC, however I wasn't always playing only this game so I took few breaks and changed servers so if I were to make a "timeline" of expansions I played on, then it would be: Burning Crusade - 2+ years Cataclysm - 2+ years Pandas - few days (it was crap) - back to cata Warlords - since the realease of expansion with some breaks My overall experience in PvE I think it would be unfair to count those dungeons and raids on TBC, because most bosses were bugged (didn't use spells) or people were exploiting glitches to actually defeat the boss. However on Cataclysm I played on a server that was very solid, but the only "raid" I was doing on weekly basis was Baradin Hold for the PvP gear. Ofcourse I also did dungeons like Stonecore, Vortex Pinnacle or Throne of Tides on HC. On WoD I'm currently doing Mythic dungeons weekly and I'm trying to do Normal HFC weekly, but it's damn hard to do so without friends or guild. Didn't dare to go in hero citadel, since I'm still a "newbie" to this whole PvE thingy, I mean tanking. What I can offer Loyal - show me you are worth it and I will never turn my back on you Friendly - I like to help other people Quick learner - You don't have to tell me twice Determination - I won't rage quit, even after 10 wipes Experience - Got tons of hours played in wow and other games (in League of Legends I have 4073 hours played) What I require Solid leadership - Know what you are doing Friendly community - No whiny kids in guild chat, spammers, etc. Event calendar - Use the damn calendar to list upcoming events No ragers - I just don't like people who roast everyone for no reason Helpful - Be able to explain some problems and tactics in raids*Website is a plus but it's not a requirement At what time I'm available in game Mondays - Available whole day Tuesdays - Can't play between 12:00 - 18:00 Wednesdays - Can't play between 08:00 - 12:30 Thursdays - I'm available only from 20:30 Fridays - Available whole day Saturdays - Available whole day Sundays - Available from aproximatly 18:00*Server time FAQ Can you change faction/race/class? Nope, sorry. I have always played human warrior as my main and I'm not going to change that. Can you play dps? Sure, afterall I used to play fury warrior for years, so technically I could switch back. BUT I really like to play tank atm, so switching back to fury is the last option. Can you use voice chat? Yes, usually. But it has a catch. I share flat with other people and I can't be too noisy in late hours. Btw I use TS3, can even set up a server. Why such sudden change from PvP to PvE? Well, I just got tired of druids and priests... won't elaborate on that, because people would have me for a cry baby, but I think we all know what it was about. #pillarhuggers #immortal What other games you played? Mainly, it was LoL. And since I'm kind of competitive person I took it high and got to Diamond I during season 3. I actually had my own team and we have won few local tournaments, well not exactly won, but second place is still good, isn't it? If you don't trust me, maybe this will help you: http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=DMon%20KrakenSon If you have any further questions, contact me. PS: Don't roast me for bad English, it's not my native language, thanks. ...Krakenson3 02 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 Infusion 13/13 Mythic <Infusion> is a 13/13M guild located on Kazzak we are currently Iooking for 1 dps ( preferbly a Dk, Mage or Rouge) and 1 Tank For Our Raids And Legion - Raiding Days : Wed, Thur, Sun, 19,15-23.00 realm time! . For More info add my Battletag Mishat#2890 or send us a application at infusionguild.euMishat2 02 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 BLK's 10/13 HFC Mythic THURSDAYS night ALT RUN The raid will start at 21:30 server time, and end at 24. We are going for some fast upper kills on the day after reset! Plan is -> Iskar - Socrethar - Fel Lord - Tyrant, and we go for some tries on Xhul depending on time. The lower part will be dealt in a date chosen while the raid is ongoing. Specially Looking For - 1 DK, 1 Rogue, 1 Elemental/Resto Shammy, yet all classes and specs are welcome, but, experience, and high knowledge of encounters is a must! We have no time to review in depth tactics, therefore, all must know what they are doing. Specially LF - 1 DK, 1 Rogue, 1 Elemental/Resto Shammy, 1 or 2 Mages. If interested, aplpy on OpenRaid - http://openraid.org/events/view/288009Blkhunter3 02 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 *** 737 WARLOCK - 24/7 online *** As my current alliance realm top1 guild tore apart during Archimonde progression, I really need a new place to raid. I am 734 (737 bag) ilvl Warlock. I love to play Destruction, however I can manage just fine with Affliction at ceratin bosses, like Fel Lord Zakuun or Mythic Archimonde. What I love even more is progressing myself. Getting better and better on a daily basis feels great. While I have around 70 wipes at Archimonde Mythic, I do not have any combat experience at Xhul nor Mannoroth Mythic at all. I've been watching both Fatboss and Method guides about those bosses many times, though, so I know the drill. I'm sure I'm really good at Warlock. Both in terms of DPS and tactic. I can prove it quite easily. Currently crowded-realm top1 on Destruction HC Ranking, even though most of logs are outdated. I am not DPS-wh**e. I bought WoW in August 2015, started HFC in September 2015 - however - I've killed around 350 bosses in Heroic difficulty itself. You can guess how much of a commitment I give to this game. I skipped raid only once, and it was because i've been told the raid was cancelled. I'm never late on raid. Besides, I pug random HC/Normal groups all the time, seems like HFC is the only thing to do in WoW. I am looking for a constant group. All I want to do is raiding. Days? Hours? I don't care, I am basically always available as long as it's not morning. However, I highly prefer if you had the raid 4 times per week, or even more. I will transfer later on, as well. Loot rules? Damn, I don't care about items. You can loot ban me for whatever duration you want. I just need a solid constant group to raid with. It's way better than PUG-ing all the time. Feel free to post your battletags, or add me WenoxEr#2874 Thank youWenoxar24 02 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 Arcane mages and what ? Well by now we all know the strongest dps spec in Single-target fights is arcane mage i am not a raider and i want to start raiding the only problem i have is that i am super bored of my warrior and i want to roll to another class one of the reason i play wow i dps it's strange but what to do i am strange i love to see crazy numbers so if you guys can help out what spec can do dps like arcane mage or atleast can be so high at the chartFujitorax0 02 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 Returning Frost dk looking for raiding/social guil stormscaleMythìk2 02 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 [A] Mythic, but still social guild looking for Tank/DPS United by Fate - Arathor / Hellfire We are a guild on the linked realms Arathor and Hellfire and we are currently looking for a couple more raiders! What we offer: We currently are on 13 out of 13 Heroic. Moving onto Mythics this week. We are a social, relaxed but nonetheless committed raidgroup. We have a very solid team of officers that meets at least once every week. Communication is key in everything, including gaming and with officers speaking English, French, Dutch and German quite well that is never going to be an issue. We value everyone's opinions and input, on a lot of matters in the guild, including raiding. What we are looking for: High priority! Tank 710+: Anything but a DK. DK with decent gear will be considered. DPS with 700+: Mage, Enha/Ele Shaman, Hunter, Rogue or Shadow priest. Lower priority: Healers with 710+: Restoration Shaman, Holy priest, Mistweaver Monk. However, every decent application WILL be considered! Even if you think it's a long shot, feel free to message me! Raid days: Monday Wednesday Thursday All raids are from 8 server time, to 11. (Invites starting at 19.55) Attendance is NOT mandatory for every raid. We realize real life has priority but we do expect you to communicate with us! Last but not least: We don't expect you to transfer immediately. We are willing to allow up to 3 weeks of a trial period cross-realm, after which you are expected to join the guild. Has this grabbed your attention? Feel free to message me! Kind regards, Dominique Dominique # 2146Caoímhe10 02 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 Foundation 5/13 Mythic looking for a few DPS "Foundation" has merged with "As Expected" We are now recruiting to improve our current roster for Mythic progression and for many kills in Legion! We are a new raiding guild with 3 Mythic raids per week, Wednesday,Thursday, Monday and 1 optional Alt-Social run HFC HC on Sunday (20:00-23:00 ST) Mythic raiding in HFC started just now but we are climbing the wowprogress ladder on every kill. While doing all this we do still have a very high focus on the social environment of the guild. What we can offer you! - A friendly, fun and open minded community - Mythic progression, always with the aim of going as high possible - The possibility to raid on a high level even though you work or have a tight IRL shedule. - Further your skills and experience What we expect from you! - Be LOYAL: We would like you to feel at home here, and as a result of that become a long standing member of this wonderful guild. This is the most important part for our future progress! - Have TS3 and a working mic - Keep an attendance of 90%, we only raid three times a week! - Know your class and specc! - Have a sense of humor! Having a laugh is a big part of our guild so this is really important, however you still need to be mature and serious during proper raiding. - 725+ ilevel atleast. - Raiding experience: As we are currently at a late stage of current content, we do expect you to have high experience of this content, aswell as some kind of earlier experience on harder content! Raiding hours and days: - Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 Mythic - Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 Mythic - Monday 20:00 - 23:00 Mythic - Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 HFC HC For alts/socials Notice: The invite will start 15 minutes prior to the raid start. At 20:00 we want to start of with the first pull. Current recruitment status: Healer: - Mistweaver DPS with OS Tank DPS: - Ret Paladin : High need - Boomkin :High need: - Shadow Priest :High need: - Rogue - Windwalker monk If your are interested or have any questions please do not hesitate to give me or any of the other officers a shout! Officers: Thráx /Camelix#2369 Trávers /Travers#2789 Pisulino /popalexandru#2628Predíction0 02 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 718 Discipline Priest LF serious PvE guild (Horde) Greetings! My name is Críxus, 19 year old and like to play World of Warcraft for quite a time now. I live in the Netherlands/holland and looking for a good PvE guild for HFC H and Mythic in a few weeks. My current character is a Blood elf discipline Priest. Some things about me below: - I'm active for at least 2 hours a day, which is every evening for me since i'm still in college. - 13/13 Heroic/Normal HFC. - I'm a social and kind player. attitude won't be a problem. - Learning new things is my thing, which is one of the reasons i'd like to join a mythic guild. To improve myself. For more information add: Zyzz#2291 NOTE: i'm currently 718 but will be 720+ in a few weeks. Kind regards, CríxusCríxus2 02 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 [A] Outerspace - Ravencrest 10/13 HC Recruiting! Outerspace is a raiding guild created in January 2016 by experienced raiders looking to become one of the top guilds on Ravencrest. We are currently progressing through HC Hellfire Citadel while we build up our roster. Since our main focus is on being ready for Legion, we value previous raiding experience more than current gear for our recruitment drive. We are currently raiding on Wednesdays from 20:00 to 23:00 ST and Sundays from 19:00 to 23:00 ST. We plan on having an additional raid day for pushing progress in Legion. You can apply at http://outerspace.shivtr.com/ . For more information you can contact : Hoodstar, Bigwhoóp or Nymme.Hoodstar1 02 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 Delete this pls. mClen0 02 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 [H][SWE] Run N Hide - Twisting Nether 3/13 Mythic <Run N Hide> Faction: Horde Server: Twisting Nether Tider: Ons, Tor, Mån 20-23 Progress: 5/13 Mythic HFC Är du trött på att behöva vara rädd över ifall du ska få ihop en vettig raiding grupp varje vecka? Pugga är inte kul... Look no further! <Run N Hide> har snickrat ihop sin hydda på Twisting Nether och söker efter exceptionella spelare som är villiga att progressa i snabb takt, men samtidigt ha det roligt tillsammans. Vårat fokus nu är Mythic HFC, farma HC, och samla på oss trevliga, roliga, dedikerade, unga, gamla spelare till Legions release. Så vad söker vi? Du som är DPS, helst du som står långt ifrån och skjuter massa magiskt skit, pilar eller vad du känner för. Lägg en apply under recruitment, skriv ett PM, eller ställ en fråga, så kontaktar vi dig! http://runnhideguild.enjin.com/ Vill du snacka individuellt med oss som styr guilden så når du oss genom att skriva till: - Zaarroc, Faekkae#2563 - Maltec - ViciiousZaarroc6 02 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 WipeResRepeat UK are recruiting! Hi all! We are a small but active guild based in the UK made up of a bunch of friends who go as far back as Vanilla. We were tired of boring/eliteist guilds (and we've all been part of one at some point) so we decided to pull together and start our own guild where players can call home. Some of our players are hardcore, others are casual, we have no preference because some people have commitments outside of Warcraft. We are currently making progress through Mythic dungeons but we do have a raid group set up but are lacking a dps or 2 to complete our raid group. Most of our members have a history of raiding through the expansions so no issues there! We have a vast amount of knowledge and experience between us all and we are looking for fun, active, energetic, friendly people to come and join us and make our guild even better! Whether you want to pvp, pve, rp or just hang out, you're more than welcome. We are a social bunch and we enjoy playing the game, we can help you out whether this be levelling, boosting through content, mount runs, crafting gear and weapons or just advice on how to play a class/spec. We're more than happy to help! We are looking to get a full raid group set up and content cleared before Legion so if you feel you could be part of the team, let us know! If this sounds like somewhere you could call home then please do check us out on the following URL http://wiperesrepeat.wowlaunch.com/ See you in game!Zaygan1 02 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 <Integrity> are recruiting 5/13HC ******************************************************* WHO ARE WE? Integrity is currently a new formed guild who are looking to expand and progress. Progression raiding is not 7 nights a week gaming and having no social life giving up all your real life commitments. We offer 2 nights a week raiding schedule that will allow us as a guild to progress at a reasonable pace. We are a social and active guild happy to include new people, we aim to have a laugh when raiding and more import, get bosses down! We have all kinds of experienced dedicated core of raiders from Mythic raiders, 13/13 Heroic raiders to new members. Our aim is to recruit more members and progress to Mythic difficulty in Hellfire and future Legion as a guild. ******************************************************* WHERE ARE WE LOCATED AND WHEN DO YOU RAID? EU - Darkspear/Terokkar/Saurfang Wednesday 20:30 – 23:00 EST Sunday 20:30 – 23:00 EST Invites will start 15min before raid ******************************************************* WHAT IS OUR PROGRESSION? Normal: 13/13 Heroic : 5/13 Mythic: 0/13 ******************************************************* WHO ARE WE RECRUITING? An item level of around 695+ is a MUST RANGED: • Warlock • Shadow Priest • Elemental Shaman HEALERS: • Priest • Monk • Druid ALL OTHER CLASSES WILL BE CONSIDERED ******************************************************* WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU • Be a team player and offer support or advice when needed • Good knowledge of the class you play • Be prepared with consumables (Flasks, buff food, enchants, gems and upgrades) • Prepare yourself for new encounters watching / reading up on tactics • Team Speak 3 MUST be installed • We use EPGP loot system, Addon MUST be installed • Addons (Deadly boss mods) and any other useful addons MUST be installed • Sign up for raids and show up on time for the raids you signed up for • Progression is not easy so please be patient and stick with it ******************************************************* CAN YOU PLEASE RESPECT THE RL AND FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES: • No talking when tactics being explained • Ask question before we pull if you're unsure with anything • No pissing around • And mainly just enjoy yourself and have fun ******************************************************* SO WHERE DO I SIGN UP? If you consider yourself exceptional player for our guild or if you have any question or queries or would like more info, please do not hesitate to contact one of our officers in-game or add their Real ID or simply reply on here and I'll get back to you. ASAP: Officers GM - Säkura-Darkspear (Tekkanis#2524) Officer - Baliista-Darkspear (Jamow#2270) ******************************************************* Looking forward to hearing from you! *******************************************************Baliista0 02 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 Scrubz 13/13Mythic HFC Alt Run Hi there: Please follow the link below OpenRaid link for the event's info: http://openraid.org/r/288289 RegardsJâxx2 02 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 [Twisting Nether] Two Mages LF Active Guild Hey guys, Me and a friend are looking for an active (Raiding) Guild. If you would like two active mages ( Frost & Fire ) please contact my friend "Scoony" in game or comment here.Versatille2 02 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 Heroic raider/Returning player looking for a new guild Hi there, How are you? Why are you reading this? I don't know maybe your bored..:P If you aren't, then maybe I can help you with a recruiting issue you may have. I'm a veteran player, (since vanilla, I didn't need to shave then), looking for a new community/guild since my last one exploded violently like an over ripe melon, (true story). I've taken a break and with legion on it's way maybe it's time for a new home? 'Well that's great', you ask, 'but what can you offer me?'. Well seeings as this is all about you, let me tell you in a concise listed manner: 1. I'll turn up and punch things, I'll move at the right time and stop punching things. 2. I've done this for ten years. 3. Current progress is everything done on heroic, Mythic progression might be great in the right environment 4. Even though I'm very, 'jokey', I take raiding seriously and always turn up prepared and ready to endure multiple attempts before a kill. 5. ummm...in real life my eyebrows are really great? As you can see this is an amazing package, but inevitably I have conditions, so here they are, (in list form again, see consistency): 1. Out of those I can offer, Rogue, Paladin/DK, (dps), Warrior tank/dps, Hunter, (ha who needs that!),or a Demon Hunter as a reroll for Legion..possibly something else down the line if we're a good fit. 2. Yourselves are a good community full of committed but sociable and fun players. Bleeding edge content clearing isn't necessary but a progression attitude is. 3. The raid days I can do are: Sunday night, Monday night, Tuesday night, and Friday night. I cannot apply to your guild if I can't make every single one of your progression days, so please don't suggest yourselves if your core days aren't some of the above. Whatever server you are and even if it's a faction change,(I'd prefer Alliance but I have no issue with rotting people and walking cows). I'm just looking for a guild to help out, murder bosses, and have good times with, hope you can help :P Omnibeam #2961Xiamedes41 02 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 Tank looking for new home Hi Everyone, my name is Steve and I play a protection warrior as well as several tanking alts. I have been playing WOW since vanilla and have dabbled in DPS every now and again, but my real love is tanking. Now i am on the older side of a gamer (40 next birthday) and as such do have responsibilities outside of Azeroth, but i still have time to raid twice a week (normally) but with two kids sometimes it can be difficult. I am looking for a guild that i can raid with, mythic dungeons with and explore Legion together when it hits. That raids on either Monday/Tuesday/Thursday or Friday as I find it difficult to raid on a Sunday and Wednesday night. I have a mic and am quite vocal when you get to know me. I have raid experience in previous expansions but only LFR in this expansion (my baby daughter came along) but i am a quick learner and a good listener, with previous experience of raiding as a main tank, or as a resto shammy or as a melee dps. As you can see i am currently guilded but i have spoken to my GM and they know that i am leaving as they can not meet my raid needs (they raid Sunday and Wednesdays) Anyway, thanks for reading and if you thunk your guild is some where an old warrior can call home and have some fun, then please drop me a pm or add me to battlenet on yarddog10#2114 or whisper me in game on Bulltarí Thanks again SteveBulltarí2 02 Mar 2016
02 Mar 2016 Lf active social guild Hey, So I'm lf a social spot in a active guild. ATM I know there isn't much people log on for but I myself enjoy old content and achievements and it would be nice to find like minded people. I will be using a boost so server and faction openBaggatee6 02 Mar 2016
01 Mar 2016 (A) <Retro Replay> Looking For More on Magtheridon Hi there, how nice of you to visit my topic. Let me introduce you to <Retro Replay>. It's a guild formed by the active part of Dark Syndicate and we are trying to form a good raid group to do Heroic Hellfire. We have a divers group of members and anyone is welcome if he / she is contributing to the harmony of the guild. At the moment we already have two tanks, a few healers and some decent DPS. We are recruiting any role. If you do not have any experience, do not be afraid. I haven't played the game that much either. I got help from my guildies and they helped me progress in this awesome game. If you have any question related to this post or are just more than happy to apply, you are able to contact me by a whisper: Frïdä-Magtheridon or add me as a friend: Fridafriteus#2149. Thank you for reading this topic, have a nice day!Frïdä0 01 Mar 2016
01 Mar 2016 [9/13]Mythic raiding guild looking for those extra dps Hey guys, We're an solid progression group, but have an hard time keeping the 20th or 19th raider around. We would love to have some extra raiders to make it more solid, even cross realm as back-ups. We have our own site: lethal.eu and us TS as communication. We are a fun group with respect for each other and that's all we ask from you too. We raid on thursdays, tuesdays and sundays from 19:15 till 22:30. With alt raid hc on wednesday at 20:00. You can ingame whisper me, nokk, darthmole or nayterii, or add Bernadet#2327 in-case none is around. Thanks for reading and have fun raiding!Burnadet0 01 Mar 2016
01 Mar 2016 [A] 3/13M Wildhammer LF: 2 Healers & 1 DPS. Hello We've just started Mythic as of Feb 15th and we're in need of a few more so we won't have to pug or ask friends in other guilds to come. we currently need: Recruiting 2 Healers: Paladin Monk Shaman Recruiting 1 DPS: Warrior Rogue Boomkin Monk Deathknight (Tank OS would be awesome) Raid Days and Times (Server): Wed: 20:15-23:30 Sun: 20:15-23:30 Mon: 20:15-23:30 VoiP: TS3 Contacts: Caza#2253 Guild Site: Eyeofthepanther.enjin.com Everyone's welcomed to apply or chat with an Officer in game about an invite. Thank you. EotP TeamSidian0 01 Mar 2016
01 Mar 2016 Herald of the Titans Feat of Stregnth Were looking for more people to join for our second attempt at this feat of strength on Tuesday 1st of March. Were currently have a good core, but we had some dead weight a long with us. Would be great to get some more people who have the gear/skill to get this achievement. Add me in game Saier#2906 if you would like to join. You need to be level 80 have no higher item level than 226 of any gear, weapon can be 232. You need to have full gems and have full enchants. This does cost a lot of gold but we expect it to be done. We wont take anyone who hasn't put the effort into their gearingOsane10 01 Mar 2016
01 Mar 2016 [A] Monster Hunter Club recruiting - 7/13 H Who are we? Monster Hunter Club is guild located on the server Argent Dawn. We're a group of friends looking to progress through end-game content and enjoy ourselves. We are planning on progressing through what the game has to offer, including mythic and later on - Legion. Raid Time: We raid on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 20:30 until 23:30 server time. (Raid times could be a subject of changing in the future.) Currently Looking for people who have experience in normal and at least 705 ilvl of the following classes: Death Knight; Mage; Resto Druid; Feral Druid A Discipline Priest spot is opened for Legion BUT we currently are not looking for one yet. Website: www.monsterhunterclub.enjin.com/ You wish to join us? Well that's great! You can either apply at our website, www.monsterhunterclub.enjin.com/recruitment or You could PM Nymphweed(Guild Leader), Glloinn, Iztari/Pzypres, Zuffcy or Foxiepaws if you have any further questions! If you do not see any of those people online, feel free to add me on my battle-tag #Archon2731. You may also post in this thread if you wish to join us! Have a nice day and hope you join us! :DTartys6 01 Mar 2016
01 Mar 2016 LATE NIGHT RAIDING GUILD EU TARREN MILL HORD/Mythic Night is a late night raiding guild on the server Tarren Mill Hord were a group of people that are unable to make normal raid hours but can only raid late at night into the morning. We raid from 1:00-3:00 Server time Wednesdays, Thursdays and sundays. Were a group of experienced players who have raided in the past some hardcore and softcore. Were a growing community recruiting players for our main raid team we are13/13 Heroic we are recruiting players for mythic progressiong also recruiting for the release of Legion. Note: if your on another server and want to raid with us we are able for you to join but gear will be limited as we have done this before and the people we have geared up never join so you must transfer before you can raid with us. Any questions please feel free to add my Battle tag: Wrecker#2965 you must sign up to http://anarchygaming.website/ to join usWrécker0 01 Mar 2016
01 Mar 2016 [H] Epiphany 8/13 HFC Mythic, on Draenor EU Recruiting Epiphany (Horde Draenor, 8/13 HFC mythic) is now looking for a couple of players to fill out our ranks. We are raiding WED, THURS and SUN, from 21.00 to 00:00 server time, and are having a steady progression since we started raiding mythics. Our recruitment status is currently open for all classes and specs. If you are interested in joining us, or want to know more, feel free to whisper me in game (Naramoo - Draenor, Btag: Tiami#2425), or write a comment here on the forums. You are also very welcome to check out our website: http://epiphany-eu.shivtr.com - here you can make an application as well. What we require of you: You are reliable, signing up and coming to raids prepared and on time. You are selfless, not tunnel visioning your healing / dps meters, able to help others, not loot-focused. You can stay calm and optimistic during our raids, even if we are wiping on a progression boss. What we offer: A great friendly athmosphere, with lots of social interaction, and additional social events in-game A focused and dedicated raid group, with a calm and helpfull mindset The feeling of progressing together in a mythic environment, working together to achieve our goals. You can have a cross-realm trial, but if you are offered a spot, you will have to transfer to our server. We DO NOT take any raiders cross-realm. Apply at http://epiphany-eu.shivtr.com/ or message me for more info - here on the forums, or in-game: Naramoo - Draenor, Btag: Tiami#2425 Cheers, NaraNaramoo5 01 Mar 2016
01 Mar 2016 11/13m Fri/Sun guild recruiting exceptional players <Syntax> - Stormscale EU are a fairly new Horde guild consisting of players who strive to do be the best players they can be! We are mainly players who all felt their progression was being hindered in previous guilds and wanted to make it a little more competitive and fun for ourselves. We started our mythic progression in October and are recruiting people to ensure we have the best composition for every boss fight. What we expect We are all players with a competitive mentality. When we made the guild, it was absolutely clear that our aim was to clear all Mythic content before the next expansion. We all spend a lot of time ensuring that we are doing every little thing to improve ourselves, and we are always advising each other. We expect all raiders to share this attitude, and go out of their way to prove themselves. Its not all so serious though! We have a lot of active players on all the time, and we regularly hang out on Teamspeak during the day, throw some jokes around, and cry at the pug who decides to blow up the raid on Zakuun while we're trying to gear our alts. Raid Times Friday: 20.00-23.00 RT Sunday: 20.00-23.00 RT Raid times may be extended by half an hour. What we are actively recruiting: ALL DPS CLASSES Holy paladin Mistweaver Monk Resto Druid We will consider all players who are excellent and can prove that they will be a valuable addition to the team. How to contact us: You can apply at http://syntax-stormscale.enjin.com/ or send me a request in game and we can talk some more. (Serathor#2500) Hope you see you soon!Bacchust16 01 Mar 2016
01 Mar 2016 <Prime> on Tarren mill Kyose*te on tarren mill from <Prime>, just ninjad everything on archimonde. Dont invite this guy to any raids or join any of his runs. He said gear is reserved for his mage friend, yet he ninjad everything and gave it to his friends. Having this kind of member in a 13/13 mythic guild shows how unserious Prime really is. Dont trust anyone in <Prime>.Teriah2 01 Mar 2016
01 Mar 2016 704 Paladin tank 10/13 [N] LF guild Hey! I'm a guy from Sweden who's looking for a raiding guild. I have 10/13 [N] exp, but I'm abit tired of the inactivity of the guild I'm currently in.Zîdd6 01 Mar 2016
01 Mar 2016 721 rogue looking for new guild realm(draenor) Looking for a new guild to finish heroic and maybe mythic in the future progress 10/13 heroic realm:Draenor main spec:SubGudarai2 01 Mar 2016
01 Mar 2016 [A] <FURY> 13/13 Mythic 3days/week, Neptulon/Darksorrow Who we are? FURY is an international 3-day Alliance raiding guild situated at Darksorrow/Neptulon/Genjuros. The guild has gained momentum after Highmaul, where we only did 1/7 Mythic by expanding our roster and core team, and in addition modifying our rules. We managed 7/10M in BRF and 13/13M in HFC ranking 638 World, 358 EU, 4 Realm. Our current goal is to do even better in Legion aiming at 200-300 rank world, while keeping our raiding schedule. Currently Recruiting Exceptional players of any class/role - with a particular requirement for the below: Tanks **Recruitment Closed** DPS Death Knight Warlock Hunter Healers **Recruitment Closed** What we provide - Reliable guild to put effort into - Cutting Edge Progression - Good raiding atmosphere - Socially active community Schedule We raid 3 days/week Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 19:45-23:30. Sometimes during new content we add an extra raiding day. What we expect from you - Attendance > Mechanics Skills > Class Skills - Mature and respectful behavior towards officers and guild mates - Punctuality - Always optimized with Gems, Enchants, Consumables, Upgrades - You are expected to level an alt with similar function as your main and gear him up Hardware - Good computer - Stable Internet connection - Microphone and able to use it Personal - You are able to understand instructions in English (written and spoken) - Racist, sexist statements are not tolerated - You should be able to receive criticism and fix your mistakes Contact one of the following people online if you need further clarifications or apply at http://www.fury-guild.net/recruitment Officers/Battletags Antára (antara#2215), Cualquiera (Sickcycle#1321), Nêmesis (Nemesis#23162), Crazybûll (avizurå#2584)Crazybûll0 01 Mar 2016
01 Mar 2016 Final Evolution 8/13M is Lf for players Hello boys and girls :D I'm from Final Evolution - Darksorrow Eu. We are a semi hardcore guild that aim to progress on Mythic. Currently we are 8/13 Mythic. We are currently searching some good ranged dps (Warlock / Mage / Elemental Shaman) and at least for one healer (no Priest [ I said that just cause we have 2 not cause i hate priests xD ] ). We need people at least 725+ item lvl with legendary ring. If u are interested, you can reply here below or add me on my b-tag to have a chat. You can also check our forum: www.final-evolution.com my b-tag is: Maickmx19#2634 have a nice day ;)Ayvie1 01 Mar 2016
01 Mar 2016 La Danse Macabre (Defias Brotherhood) - Casual Raiders Good morning La Danse Macabre is a fun and friendly mature guild who mostly spend our time casually raiding in a relaxed environment. Currently we are still doing normal and heroic HFC (probably won't be running into Mythics on purpose any time soon). Our guild motto: "If it ain't fun, don't do it." Currently we are a mix of many countries ranging from Swedish players, a handful of South Africans, representatives from Finland and Belgium bears and a few other wonderful and exotic spots. Oh, we also have a few people that enjoys swinging swords and such at other players as well, so if casual PVP is your thing then you might find a friend here. Long story short, if you are looking for a friendly and relaxed environment with a silly bunch of respectful people, give us a poke. For interested folks or if you have questions you can visit our website at www.ladanse.org or you can whisper any of the following people in game: Bakinja, Direstorm, Heldevhal, Bewilderbees, Andryas, Serec, Nind, Morca, Ath - you know what, just poke anyone in the guild, they will point you in the right direction. Oh as for when we raid and what we are looking for, well we tend to be flexible to an extent as far as our raiding times go, usually though we have alt raids on Tuesday evenings (ranging from mount hunting to BRF to just classic raids), Thursday we tend to raid HFC and although we usually raid Sundays we are currently looking into interchanging Saturdays and Sundays for HFC HC and progression raids - still as mentioned the days are flexible depending on when it fits most people best. Raiding times are almost always 19h15 to 22h00 server time. Well preferably we prefer that you prefer the character that is most preferable to you. That is basically a really silly way of saying that it really is up to what you enjoy playing, because if you enjoy playing the character you will enjoy raiding more, and that is what it is all about right? Fun. That being said, if you love to do everything with every class, we are a bit heavy on the melee side and tend to have a couple of hunters and shamans. We would really enjoy abusing a warlock's health-stones and portals. Also, we could currently do with a full time healer, and we always have room for dps with offspec healer or tank abilities Good luck, have fun, don't die.Bakinja0 01 Mar 2016
01 Mar 2016 Forming CM Boost Team Hey. I will be playing an Enhance Shaman, LF: Blood DK, Resto Druid, and either Rogue or Hunter or Monk for CM Boost Runs Every Day! Reason: Old Team Think They Have Enough Gold So They Do Not Want To Boost Anymore. Experience: 3000+ Runs. Expected Experience: Atleast 500+ Runs. Times: Every Night Between 7-9 Realm Time! No Classes Besides The Specified Classes Listed Above Will Be Welcome. Accepting Gold On Stormscale EU.Voídmax0 01 Mar 2016
01 Mar 2016 [H] Tarren Mill - Bosnae - LF Balkan players Pozvani svi igraci koji pricaju bosanski/srpski/hrvatski jezik za druzenje i raidanje, pa i sav ostali content. Za vise informacija imate komentare. :)Zeedijk0 01 Mar 2016
29 Feb 2016 [A] Silvermoon - Asteria 12/13 HFC HC and 14/17M T17 Hello! Asteria is a relatively new guild to the World of Warcraft, forming just before the dawn of WoD. We are a group of friends formed over years of playing throughout the various expansions released for World of Warcraft. Finally we have re-united, and are seeking other experienced, skilled and ambitious players to join us in the pursuit of progressive mythic raiding and have fun in the process. Our current roster consists of a large bunch of extremely talented players, and we are currently healers DPS to fill out the final spots to continue our serious progression. We are aiming to be a realm top 10 guild and without hesitation we will get there soon. Regardless of the recruitment priorities, we are open to the consideration of exceptional players in any class. Highest priority for recruitment currently: Boomkin DK (dps) Warlock Any dps with a tank offspec Raiding We accept that people have real-world commitments, and so long as this is communicated in advance we are happy to make allowances for this. That being said, we expect any progression mythic raiders to give their full effort to attending at least 3 of the 4 main raid days. These being; Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday Raid times 20:30-23:45 Optional raid days are also organised for the gearing of alts and for fun if people are up for it. We aim to raid well but not let it take over real life. The current team that we have is extremely fun-loving, welcoming and easy to get on with. A learning curve for raiders is accepted, but a thorough knowledge of the raid bosses is a pre-requisite to raiding, period, so repeated mistakes are unacceptable from our mythic raiders. If you die to the elevator boss, singing voices are required. If you are interested drop in a reply here or message me in game on Flizzle#2220 FlizFliz2 29 Feb 2016
29 Feb 2016 LFM for Herald of the Titans, Feat of Strength + Title Hello :) A group of dedicated friends and guildies have all set up and prepared for the 10-man Herald of the Titans achievement! However, due to several scheduling conflicts, the entire group is not able to make it on a single night, so we have a few open spots to fill. We are planning the first run for this Tuesday (March 1st) starting at 8-9PM server time. For this run, we would like to find an additional tank and ranged dps. There will likely be several more runs in the next few weeks, in which we will also need to fill raid spots with a variety of roles. This achievement takes many weeks to prepare and gear for, so please only contact me if you are ready and serious (willing to buy all enchants, gems, flasks, etc). Reply to this thread or add my bnet Molly#2468 to get in contact with me.Lolliechan8 29 Feb 2016
29 Feb 2016 [A] Aurum 12/13 Mythic recruiting We are currently looking for any exceptional applicants to fill out the roster for finishing this tier and moving into legion. Every application is taken seriously and considered so don't be shy! <Aurum> is a 20 man Mythic focused guild. We are based on Alliance side Emerald Dream We were formed during Throne of Thunder with a group of players who have played together since Cataclysm and some since The Burning Crusade. We raid 3 nights per week (Server time) Wednesday 20:30-00:00 Thursday 20:30-00:00 Sunday 20:30-00:00 Our aim as a guild is to provide a fun and focused raid environment clearing content in good time whilst still giving our raiders plenty of time to focus on studies, spend time with family and loved ones etc. The players we look for are skilled, able to play all 3 specs of there class to a high level and come both prepared and focused to raids. Exceptional applicants of any spec/class will always be considered so don't hesitate to contact one of our officers for more info/chat Please contact: Colles#2709 or Satariel#2157 Alternatively please visit: http://aurumguild.net/ directly to register and make an application. Thank you for taking the time to read through and we hope to hear from you soon.Colles0 29 Feb 2016
29 Feb 2016 Brewmaster Monk, 13/13 HC - Looking for Mythic guild. Hey there! I'm an ilvl 720 Brewmaster Monk, with full set and almost legendary ring quest done. I am looking for a mythic guild since I feel I'm kinda stuck in my ilvl atm, and the bosses are getting very easy. I am located in TwistingNether currently, and I plan on staying here. Any mythic guild works, from just started (1/13M) to 13/13M - Even 0/13M if you are currently planning to start. I have both RaidSpeak and TeamSpeak, and I would happily allow to be tested out for example in mythic dungeons, or NM/HC raids first. If you want more private details of me, or you need me in your guild (Which would be awesome!) please just add my battle.net account AkZi#2514 Have a very nice day!Trillix1 29 Feb 2016
29 Feb 2016 Looking for guild that doesn't raid wednesdays! I've currently got 10/13 Mythic exp but the progress of my current guild has come to a stand still. I'm having trouble finding a new guild because the nature of my work shift patterns means i can't raid Wednesday nights. i can raid Monday and Thursday 7:30pm onwards and Saturday/Sunday evenings. So if there's a guild out there that fits these times and need an arcane mage, please let me know!Wagwarno1 29 Feb 2016
29 Feb 2016 Mages/Boomkins/DKs/Hunters/Spriests look here! Safety not Guaranteed! is looking for YOU! We are a social/semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids 3 times a week from 19.45 till 23.00 on Thursday, Monday and Tuesday! Currently we're trying to beat mannoroth and had it to 11%! so almost 12/13 Mythic! Atm we are looking for people who play the classes mentionned in the title to keep on beating mannoroth and eventually killing Archimonde. (Ofcourse also to go into Legion with!) Are you interested or wanting to have a try-out before you're trial? Do NOT hessitate in wispering me on Neya#2689 for a chat! Looking forward in hearing from you! /wave AyenAyen0 29 Feb 2016
29 Feb 2016 [A] Forged Legacy looking for 695+ raiders Hi all, We start raiding this Wednesday and are looking for the following people to complete our roster raiding HFC HC. Mage Boomkin Rogue HPala (who has a ret spec) Monday and Wednesday raiding 8-11. Add #marco2328 for a chatPoiples0 29 Feb 2016