Looking for Players – PvE

28 Nov 2015 [LF] Raiding guild 720 rdudu Ive grown very tired of pugging wich i have done through out this year. Im looking for a guild that is going to start progress in mythic and later in legion.I can raid every day from 19:00-23:00, i have a good mic and can talk in ts or raidcall (or whatever). If you need more info add me in game btag: Fancyslyfox #2236Kalyndia3 28 Nov 2015
28 Nov 2015 Resto/Kitty Druid - LF Guild (H or A) Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to read my post! I've recently come back from having a break and looking to find a good guild for raiding as well as being friendly and active. A little about me: I used to be a hardcore raided, always excelled in healing. Then for reason that are to long and boring to explain I lost my old account. It had everything on, CM gear, achive's, amazing mounts the works. So, I quit for a while as you can probably guess cos I was p*ssed off. Then I made a new account. Got my druid back up and was raiding in Blackrock Foundry. As you can tell from my gear this is where I stopped and took a break for a while. Now I'm back and looking to get into a good guild to catch up. My goals are pretty simple. I want to be on par with the rest of the raiders in the guild and be farming mythic. I'm not one for letting my team down or under performing. My Class: Like it says in the post, I'm playing resto druid main. Healing is what I do best and prefer to like, but in the day i've done allot of hybrid switching as and when its needed. Don't worry about your realm or faction, I'm willing to transfer and all that good stuff. Rule of thumb, if its worth it, I'll do it. In terms of my personal specs...(lol) I'm 22 and only speak English. But i've done allot of hardcore raiding in cata with a polish guild and had no idea what they were saying but still managed to get realm 1st so yeah haha! Feel free to contact me in game and have a chat (Maximus#23525) and I hope to see you soon! ThanksShnoobins2 28 Nov 2015
28 Nov 2015 LF PROGRESSION RAIDING GUILD NORMAL UPWARDS! Hi, I'm looking for a progression guild who are raiding on a regular basis and wanting to achieve together. (preferably on Ragnaros realm) I'm currently 688 iLvL affliction warlock. Any more info you may need just ask :) ThanksZanthox1 28 Nov 2015
28 Nov 2015 Looking For HC/Myth Raiding guild HI All I have not long got back from a 2 year break and I am Looking to get back into Raiding again, I don't mind starting out with a guild who are just starting hc or mythic raiding http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nordrassil/Baraadin/simple this is my Main My name is jase from Glasgow I am 42 years old been playing wow since beginning of time and needed a break due to work , different job more time so I am back and loving it. Please contact me if you are in need of a ranged dps thanks for taking the time to read this thread jaseTusuisminion5 28 Nov 2015
28 Nov 2015 Norsk Raiding guild |12/13HC| - Silvermoon (Alliance) Hexual Sealing! Progress: 12/13 Heroic HFC Raid: 2 Dager i uken, Onsdag og Søndag 19.30 til 23:00. Vi søker noe Ranged+Melee DPS og Healers for mythic. Vi er en stor norsk raiding guild på Silvermoon som leter etter flere dedikerte raidere for mythic content. Vi er en stor norsk guild med mye aktivitet, hyggelige medlemmer og et bra miljø. Vi krever at du viser til tidligere PvE erfaring som er relevant og har ilvl for mythic progress. Om du ikke har HC erfaring, er det plass under ranken Sosial, til man får nok erfaring . Om det er noe du lurer på, ta kontakt ingame: Space#2450Spacecløne0 28 Nov 2015
28 Nov 2015 EU Hunter with kids looking for people to play with I recently started playing WOW. I'm a Level 51 Goblin Hunter playing solo through the story quests. In real life, I'm 41, work full time and am married with 3 kids, and am an experienced MMO player and gamer. As great as WOW is solo, it's a bit lonely around level 50 and I'm sure it really shines when played in a group. I'm looking for someone/ some people to play through quests and dungeons with. I'm available most nights from around 8:30pm - 11:30pm CET time zone., Argent Dawn server. I'm happy to join a guild but in my limited experience, I've had more fun just teaming up with strangers. I'd be happy to start a new character as well and am not just in this for the levelling. I would love to find someone or a group (dad's group?) in a similar situation who can logon a few times a week and share the adventure. I want to hear from you if you enjoy co-op, dungeons and want to share the levelling experience with someone else. If I knew what (A) and (H) meant, I would have added them to the post title too...Fiddleback1 28 Nov 2015
28 Nov 2015 714 Disc LF Guild found oneKushvendorx3 28 Nov 2015
28 Nov 2015 Delete Realid: Verk#2719Underdog9 28 Nov 2015
28 Nov 2015 SPriest and Hpala LF Mythic progression Hello there, We are a group of two friends who are looking for a spot in a guild that is progressing mythic (near or at the same level of mythic progression as us 5/13M) We are available to raid all days Hpala: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Er%C3%A1wen/simple SPriest: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Rhaella/simple Looking forward to hear about your guildsRhaella11 28 Nov 2015
28 Nov 2015 Ever wanted to raid Vanilla/TBC/WotLK etc? join us A bit bored of current content or simply always wondered what it'd be like to raid the old school at the appropriate level? My friend and I have decided to try shake things up, from what ive read a few guilds over the years have tried this and it has been a lot of fun, we're adults, we have kids so we're looking for similar minded people, it'll be evening raids only 10pm UK time, this is due to real life obligations. We have both raided from TBC onwards and we feel things aren't the same anymore with the whole LFR tool, we are hardcore pro's we want to have fun and good banter. Getting to lvl60 is easy enough these days, i've just rolled a Nelf Warr to tank with but will be making a few characters for this, we want to make a good fun raid group and once we have cleared vanilla w will move up together and attack TBC and so on. If you're interested add me and we will talk, look forward to hearing from you :) DrSmash#2287Óscar4 28 Nov 2015
28 Nov 2015 [EU- Kazzak]Bloodlore[H][8/13M] LF Dps and OS Tank Lok'tar Kazzak. Bloodlore is recruiting. We were founded in 2008, during said time we managed to get into the top 10 during firelands under the banner Bloodlore Society. We are a semi-hardcore guild with added focus on the social aspect of the game. The core of Bloodlore is extremely active and highly skilled. We are currently 8/13 Mythic HFC. Looking for Mythic ready raiders to strengthen our core team. We are specifically interested in Rogue and a Dps DK with Tanking OS, all people who are excellent and mythic ready will be considered. The ideal raider will always have top level enchants. gems, food, flasks and runes. You will be online 95% of the time ready to raid. You will know the fights and know your class inside out, You will sign up on the calendar at all times and keep officers informed should things change. You are open-minded and willing to come up with new creative ways of killing bosses quicker and easier. You are a quick learner and able to adapt to an ever changing environment. You can raid Wednesday,Thursdays and Sundays from 20:00 - 23:00. Loot council is our preferred method for loot distribution. If you are interested in joining please apply on the website: http://bloodloregg.enjin.com/ Whisper Accolonn, Nyxee, Zoi, Matumba and Cheebie for more informationAccolonn0 28 Nov 2015
28 Nov 2015 Disc priest LF new guild hey i looking for a new guild start if any plan on start i new guild up i am in no matter if its alliance or hordeTórettó9 28 Nov 2015
28 Nov 2015 Prot-warrior and R-shaman are looking for Raiding guild Hi, Vanilla-TBC tank and my friend Vanilla-now healer (Wortexx), both ilvl 715+, are looking for a raiding guild with healthy ambitious members but without arrogant and selfish kids in there. We are from Maelstrom and we will not change realm so please respect that with your answers. What we can offer you? - Suitable behavior to yours - Experienced playstyle and ability to modify our playstyle to your needs if it ll be needed - Ability of "no rage" discussion about mistakes in raiding without insulting and blaming others - Sence of humor mostly complete with irony and sarcasm What we are expecting from you? - We should be part of your guild in most ways (not only white places in guild list which is called only when someone needs something) - Stable raiding place to make your raid successfull - Smart, tolerant and peaceful raid members to have quality run in all aspects Any additional details about us can be written on demand If you re interested so feel free to contact me (Houmi#2861) to discuss any terms on both sides :) Have a nice day :) CrosqCrosq0 28 Nov 2015
28 Nov 2015 Looking for people to start guild with Hello, I've come late to the raiding party and it's almost impossible to find a raiding guild now since I don't have legendary ring or 13/13 heroic. I am now looking for more people who are in the same situation as me and would like to get some raiding done in HFC and hopefully continue onwards in Legion with the guild. If you want to be leading a guild with me, be alliance and want to start raiding soonish, let's talk more. I have ALOT of previous raiding experience, so that is not a problem. Over and outHerbmx4 28 Nov 2015
27 Nov 2015 715 DK looking for guild. Hello. My guild broke apart and now I am looking for a good mythic guild to progress with. I want to clear mythic content while current and am ready to commit as much time as needed. I'm patient, friendly, always trying to improve myself and can always take constructive criticism in order to become even better. I'm a team player and am ready to listen and execute tacts to the letter. I personally prefer if the guild raids start from 20.00 or later, but I can work out even earlier time if needed. I am available every day of the week and don't care if the guild raids 2-3 days a week or even 5-6. I can attend them all. I have a burning desire to clear the hardest content on mythic while current, especially in Legion and am ready to do my all to contribute to the group as much as I can. I want to be in a core team, if not this tier then certainly in Legion. Thanks in advance! Uruk.Uruk18 27 Nov 2015
27 Nov 2015 [A]The Wanted ~Looking for raiders We are an adult guild in that the majority of players are adults covering a vast range of ages, professions and real life responsibilities. And thus the commentary within the guild varies from serious debates to completely off-color highly controversial topics. While indulging in our nightly raid or just shooting the proverbial “!#$”, an open mind and quick wit will often be your greatest tools. Expect to be criticized, joked about and expect to fire back. The guild is considered a semi-casual guild, meaning that we're a "casual" guild in terms of raiding days, but rather "hardcore" in terms of game play. We raid 3 days per week, therefore we are seeking players that can fully attend and focus during these days. We do expect 100% attendance for these 3 days per week during your trial period. WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for the following classes: Range DPS All Classes Melee DPS All Classes Healer All Classes Tanks Blood DK Prot Warrior Prot Paladin We're looking for talented, mature players with high attendance availability on the 3 days per week we raid, who have more or less our same experience and are seeking a new "family". You must be eager to progress in Heroics and ready to wipe tons of times. We pretend a minimum of gear to be at least be iLvL 705+, although we will evaluate everyone interested on a case by case basis, even with slightly lower gear. If you really think you can show us you got skills, but you're missing a few bits of gear to get on par with us, we will still evaluate you, and finish gearing you up if needed. We like the old way of doing things : Skill > Gear! Parses to World of Logs will be required to provide evidence of your skills. Please check our website for class availability, but we encourage any class to apply should you feel you belong to the description of the guild given above. If you're looking for a new family and a new place to be for a long term basis, you definitely want to look here! WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU: - We offer you a guild that will help you when you need and we pretend that you do the same for us. We will not discriminate you because of whatever reason; - We offer you an enjoyable raiding environment with people from all over EU; - Videos of the guild during raids; - Warcraft logs stats for every raid. - You will be part of a team, and as such, you will be treated and respected as a fellow team member; we pretend you to extend your respect the same way we will extend to you; we expect you to accept criticism as well as to be able to fire back in a polite/friendly way when required to do so; - We will offer you a REAL LIFE!! Our goals are to raid 3 days per week, and achieve what's achievable during these 3 days. No pressure AT ALL after these 3 official days (although the 3 days are mandatory). HOW THE GUILD WORKS: - We use RCLoot Council - Raiding days are Sundays, Wednesday and Thursday - Our raiding times are from 19:45 through 23:00 Server Time - We use Teamspeak 3 You will find an answer to all your questions there. (guild rules, general rules, etc.). If you're enjoying reading about us and would like to be one of us, then drop an application http://wanted-wow.enjin.com/Cásper0 27 Nov 2015
27 Nov 2015 [A] Looking for a new home, 13/13HC Tank. .Tsuji4 27 Nov 2015
27 Nov 2015 Disc priest LFG Hello everyone :) I am looking for a new guild/realm where I can progress & have some fun at the same time. My logs are on Mr.robot so you can have a look there and see how i am doing in a raid :) Got 13/13 in HC HFC http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/player/eu/draenor/bulykinz Willing to transfer to any sever/faction. Because of my work i need a guild that is flexible & dont get wierd if i need to leave or cant sign up for raids. Like i said before im willing to transfer to any server/faction but i need to be sure that this is not causing a problem later on. A bit about me. I'm Stefan from the Netherlands, 23 years old and I have played WoW since the end of Cata/ start Pandaria. So I jumped instantly in the new raids because our guild missed 1 healer so I mastered my disc priest fully. I know everything I need to know for my class, talents, do's or don'ts etc. And im still reading up new forums, guides etc. Following the disc spec closely. Disc ilvl : 710 I'm a friendly guy and a teamplayer and do everything it takes to get bosses down :) Got also the mumble, vent, teamspeak + working headset. Hit me up in game if interested SlimShady#2100 Thanks for ur time :)Bulykinz2 27 Nov 2015
27 Nov 2015 Delete please Delete pleaseSeteda10 27 Nov 2015
27 Nov 2015 Corrupter and Gila's Mythic HFC Pug (EU ALLIANCE) Hello friends, Me and my friend Gila would like to do an organized pug for Mythic HFC now that it's available cross server as of patch 6.2.3. We want to gather as many talented people for those runs, it's going to be in a progression mode, I'm not expecting everything to be 1 shotted, but I think that with some hard work we can do the same or even better than other guilds out there, especially with the help of the valor points boost to our gear. So to cut stuff short, if you want to join us and you've already killed enough 13/13HC runs and got bored to death, join us to our runs. Requirements: --------------------- Patience, 715+ ilvl gear, flasks, pots, enchants, basic knowledge of the fights (it's fine if you don't know what to do on Mythic compared to HC etc) and a lot of sense of humor. (don't forget to install TS) --------------------- Please write your battle tag in the comments below, along with your class, main spec, armory link, and email (we need your email as we want to make an excel of regular people to share the google doc with) Hopefully we can get enough people so we can start doing some good progression runs, rest will be picked from the premade group finder.Corrupter10 27 Nov 2015
27 Nov 2015 remove this remove thisAntidote1 27 Nov 2015
27 Nov 2015 WTB HFC HC RUN - 689 iLvL Warlock Hi guys, Finding it extremely frustrating and tedious waiting on a normal group and then it turning out to do nothing but constantly wipe due to lack of heals etc.... I would love to be able to just have a small carry through HFC HEROIC just for some gear and some achieves so i can try to bypass the normal tier a bit faster... Anyone interested please message me in game on battletage Danny#22563 Or leave a reply here ;) ThanksZanthox0 27 Nov 2015
27 Nov 2015 CHEAPEST BOOSTS! SELLING ARCHIMONDE HC (any server) Temporarily closed.Luriofax4 27 Nov 2015
27 Nov 2015 DELETE PLEASE HFC hc (starting Archi, working backwards). Tonight - 19:15 EU Game Time Seeking 2 Good Ranged DPS (Hunter or Mage) 1 H.Paladin or D.Priest iLvl 710. Have XP and Curve, MUST be on TS. Archi Staff +Druid gear booked for Guild Add and /w Mysteeq#2955Mysteeq0 27 Nov 2015
27 Nov 2015 Vengeance 18+<Alonsus>1/13M recruiting Vengeance 18+ guild on alliance side, is looking for dedicated players to join our ranks. We are one of the oldest guilds on Alonsus server, always aimed to clear the current content on the highest difficulty. Vengeance guild was formed in TBC, during the past expansions and Draenor as a guild we did 25, 10 man, mythic raiding, achievements runs, glory, CM, alts runs. This expansion our usual raid size is 15-17 man. We have core of experienced players and have many other dedicated players from other realms joining us on regular basis. Now we are building the stable regular team for raiding current content in mythic difficulty. During our raids we like to have a relaxing atmosphere but we have a serious approach when it comes to the progress. Current Progress: HFC:13/13 HC, 1/13 M, our goal is to progress through HFC in steady pace and get Archimond down on mythic difficulty. Our raiding days are : wed, thus, sun, mon: 20.00- 23.00 ST, raiders should be available min 2-3 times a week. We usually have 1 raiding day for Manno+ Archi HC and some heroic bosses depends on what gear players are missing and rest of raiding days we are focussing on progress in mythic. We are looking for players who have raiding experience and would like to raid in a nice atmosphere, enjoy progress, teamwork and like to be part of the boss first kill. Currently looking for range dps and healers, melee can be considered. To apply , please visit: http://iheartvengeance.guildomatic.comOridel0 27 Nov 2015
27 Nov 2015 LF Crossrealm Mythic Guild. (H) Looking for a guild that accepts crossrealm raiders and does high end HFC HC or Mythic raiding. Checkout my Armory for my progression. I can adapt to any raiding Schedule.Sentwin1 27 Nov 2015
27 Nov 2015 Posted twice by accident, remove pleaserino. Posted twice by accident. sorry about that.Tylerbear0 27 Nov 2015
27 Nov 2015 Mythic raider LF a guild for my alt (WARRIOR) I use to play pvp (3x dualist arena master), and recently started playing pve on this monk. I would like to play on my war as well, should be able to have ring in 2 weeks, and full HC gear 2 weeks as well depending on the guild progress. Preferably, early night so it dosen't clash with my monks raid time. Transferring realm is not an issue (Alliance only). My attendance rate is 90%. Warrior armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Kessommak/simple Btag: omarmal#1714Kessogodx0 27 Nov 2015
27 Nov 2015 LF Dps/Heal for Xhul Mythic on Sunday! Searching for people willing to help kill xhul, x-realm is okay! you can sign up here: http://openraid.eu/events/view/280286 or add me on btag: koukaiian#2509 x1 dps: Dk Warr Boomy Mage Lock x1 Healer: Holy pala MW monkStalliona2 27 Nov 2015
27 Nov 2015 715 Prot warr or 709 Resto sham LF guild- I am 3Mythic Currently looking for a raid team to play with. I have 3 myth in total. I will not faction because Horde and I do not raid mondays wisp me here or reecy#2683 regardsRêece0 27 Nov 2015
26 Nov 2015 [A] Outland <TWWiH> -10/13M - Recruiting Dps/tank/Heals Hello! We are Tonight We Wipe In Hell, as you can tell from the title; we like to raid. Formally Naga Stole my Bike, but it was banned, for... being deemed offensive, so here we are! The stem of our guild consists of players who are very experienced and skilled with the game. Quality always beats quantity, so with a group of good players, progress is achievable in shorter time. About us: -Its a very friendly sociable guild with people on Teamspeak almost 24/7. -We view loot as a tool for progress, so loot is distributed via Loot Council dependent on factors such as who it benefits most, who is active & performs well. These are factors that support the integrity behind progress. -Our raid times are: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. -Wednesday and Thursday 20:00-23:00 -The times are around 20:00-23:00 on Sunday. -All our core team have around 90% activity. We expect people to make most of these progress raids. We frequently do optional raids which could be an extra day progressing on a boss, farming other raids, achievement runs etc. However, we rather members attend the core Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday more. -There is a great sense of humor in the guild. What do we need? Right now we primarily need a good vocal tank to begin as a main tank and DPS casters/melee, Resto Shaman, Death knight dps or tank. And more Dps check out Website! If you are an exceptional player, read this far and believe you match our expectations, please don't hesitate to speak to myself or an officer online. The officers are; Ïcewolf Nurfmenow Rekkie Alliandria Website: http://wewipeinhell.enjin.com/Ïcewolf0 26 Nov 2015
26 Nov 2015 Looking for Raiding guild Wod. Prot paladin Hello...So first of all i'm not rager i don't care about wipes for me it's about result. I'm with great humor and i have big time for raiding. About skill i'm multi-experienced i play as protection paladin almost all my life. I have skills and i know tactic of all raids (691) ilvl. So if u're intersted add me NimzXoXo#2218.Lionburner1 26 Nov 2015
26 Nov 2015 Looking for guild that raids 9pm RT and later. Hello, I am looking for a raiding guild on any server and either faction that would be able to fit my working times. Before I had a job I was able to raid frequently and was able to make it to the common 8pm RT raids but most days I can not now. I want to get back into raiding but I struggle on time to properly gear up and join pugs. I would be happy to join a guild that raids later than 9pm RT as I can get out and home from work by then, I might be there earlier but I can possibly be late to the raid but I would always do my best and get back in time for the raid. I can't do early morning raids however which begin at like 1am RT but between 9pm and 10pm RT would be perfect. I wouldn't want to raid on Saturdays but on Sundays I will be out at least and hour earlier than usual because the store closes 1 hour earlier. So any day apart from Saturday is ideal for me. In-game, I currently play Holy Paladin, I used to be a tank but because of my unreliability to make it on time to raids that start at 8pm RT. I am not super geared but would love to get the chance to do what I love about this game, raiding. I would much prefer a HC guild that has either cleared it or made alot of progress, I know that is alot to ask due to my gear but then that tells me that the guild is not prone to being disbanded. Thank you.Chucky2 26 Nov 2015
26 Nov 2015 [A]The Wanted Looking for raiders We are an adult guild in that the majority of players are adults covering a vast range of ages, professions and real life responsibilities. And thus the commentary within the guild varies from serious debates to completely off-color highly controversial topics. While indulging in our nightly raid or just shooting the proverbial “!#$”, an open mind and quick wit will often be your greatest tools. Expect to be criticized, joked about and expect to fire back. The guild is considered a semi-casual guild, meaning that we're a "casual" guild in terms of raiding days, but rather "hardcore" in terms of game play. We raid 3 days per week, therefore we are seeking players that can fully attend and focus during these days. We do expect 100% attendance for these 3 days per week during your trial period. WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for the following classes: Range DPS All Classes Melee DPS All Classes Healer All Classes We're looking for talented, mature players with high attendance availability on the 3 days per week we raid, who have more or less our same experience and are seeking a new "family". You must be eager to progress in Heroics and ready to wipe tons of times. We pretend a minimum of gear to be at least be iLvL 705+, although we will evaluate everyone interested on a case by case basis, even with slightly lower gear. If you really think you can show us you got skills, but you're missing a few bits of gear to get on par with us, we will still evaluate you, and finish gearing you up if needed. We like the old way of doing things : Skill > Gear! Parses to World of Logs will be required to provide evidence of your skills. Please check our website for class availability, but we encourage any class to apply should you feel you belong to the description of the guild given above. If you're looking for a new family and a new place to be for a long term basis, you definitely want to look here! WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU: - We offer you a guild that will help you when you need and we pretend that you do the same for us. We will not discriminate you because of whatever reason; - We offer you an enjoyable raiding environment with people from all over EU; - Videos of the guild during raids; - Warcraft logs stats for every raid. - You will be part of a team, and as such, you will be treated and respected as a fellow team member; we pretend you to extend your respect the same way we will extend to you; we expect you to accept criticism as well as to be able to fire back in a polite/friendly way when required to do so; - We will offer you a REAL LIFE!! Our goals are to raid 3 days per week, and achieve what's achievable during these 3 days. No pressure AT ALL after these 3 official days (although the 3 days are mandatory). HOW THE GUILD WORKS: - We use RCLoot Council - Raiding days are Sundays, Wednesday and Thursday - Our raiding times are from 19:45 through 23:00 Server Time - We use Teamspeak 3 You will find an answer to all your questions there. (guild rules, general rules, etc.). If you're enjoying reading about us and would like to be one of us, then drop an application http://wanted-wow.enjin.com/Cásper0 26 Nov 2015
26 Nov 2015 715 Prot warr or 706 Resto sham LF guild- I am 3Mythic Currently looking for a raid team to play with, I prefer playing on my resto more then my tank. I have 3 myth in total. I can transfer my shaman but I will not faction because Horde. I can not raid on Mondays only because of work wisp me here or reecy#2683 regardsRêece0 26 Nov 2015
26 Nov 2015 [A] HG - Darksorrow (Hardcore Raiding Project - WoD) Introduction of Project The purpose of a project is to create something, may it be new start or perhaps a new guild to enjoy. This project is aimed towards the hardcore and passionated gamers in the WoW community. What are our goals as a guild? The goal of the project is to become a realm first guild. We will strive to get the server firsts and to compete on a crossrealm level aswell. All this will be achieved thru effective raiding,hard work, dedication and good communication. Raiding schedule Monday: 19.30-00.00 Tuesday: 19.30-00.00 Wednesday: 19.30-00.00 Thursday: 19.30-00.00 Friday: Day Off (rbg, arena, alt runs etc.. for whoever is interested in doing something on the off-day) Saturday: Day Off (rbg, arena, alt runs etc.. for whoever is interested in doing something on the off-day) Sunday: 19.30-00.00 [Raid signups will be done 1 week prior to the actual raid, this gives people the ability to plan] DISCLAIMER Keep in mind that these raiding days are designed for new content/WoD. Untill then we will be focussing on clearing the current content by using 3/4 raid days. What we can offer you? A well functioning officer duo with a solid raiding experience since Vanilla untill till the start of Cataclysm. Within that time span we cleared most of the content. We can also offer you rock solid dedication. (More than 1000 days together before we took a break.) A raid leader with leading experience through Vanilla, TBC, wotlk and that has the Vanilla/TBC raid leading attitude. (No BIAS, no excuses) We are planning on using the EQDKP system for distributing the raid loot We will use World of Logs for statistics and locating/solving problems. Voice Communication Server (teamspeak/ventrilo) Website with a forum (under developement) What we expect of you *Once the project is filled up or have a reasonable amount of players to work with, then we will expect you to transfer around the same time as everyone else. *We will be using a tight raid core so a high attendance rate is expected. * A microphone is a must. * We expect you to have the same amount of dedication/commitment towards the project. This means you will be expected to work on your gear and not wait around to get carried/boosted. Same goes with the leveling in WoD we will attempt to reach the cap as fast as possible. *You are 18 years old and have control over your own life. We’re not interested in losing players during raids because their parents are breaching their doors or cutting their internet cables. *You have the hunger to optimize yourself to the fullest, meaning gemming enchanting and speccing that indicates you know your class inside out. *Most of the important information will be posted on our forum, so please keep in touch on our forum. And it wouldn’t hurt to use it. *Treat others the way you want to be treated. The way you act in public reflects directly upon the guild and its reputation. With the high goals we have we don’t have any usage for a bad reputation Application process/Player selection We will list up players who we feel could be a great addition to our raid core and get in touch with them. We will continue to have a chat thru either a vocal conversation or other means so we can get to know them and figure out if we’re on the same page or not. How to apply to the project? Go to our current forums: www.harsh-generation.com/forum If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this recruitment thread, or visit our websites FAQ. CURRENTLY RECRUITING Open Ranged DPS slot: Warlock - Shadowpriest - Mage - Elemental Shaman Open Melee DPS slot: Rogue - Windwalker Monk - Fury Warrior - Feral Druid Open Healer slot for: Mistweaver Monk - Holy Paladin - Restoration shaman Note: We are hosting flex runs every week so if you're interested in the project and would like to have a look how we operate feel free to contact us. Also starting soon with normals, so we can finally start clearing "current" content.Naissà12 26 Nov 2015
26 Nov 2015 Which server Hey guys, I'm a returning player from 2013 and looking ot get back into raiding after I get to 100. Unfortunately my server (ghostlands) is dead. What is the best server for alliance raiding?Mathrandir2 26 Nov 2015
26 Nov 2015 WW / MW monk looking for raiding guild -> HC -> mythic Hello, I've always been passionate about WOW and mostly PVP.. but lately I've found my self falling in love with PVE, so I'm now looking for a serious, decent guild whom raid 2 times and take it seriously. i want to make progress and i'm able to control my char. i would like to make a trail for your guild hit me up on Nickoro#2394 Thanks for readingJahax0 26 Nov 2015
26 Nov 2015 The Badger Baiters(Draenor-EU) <The Badger Baiters> LFM HC + Mythic Progression. 11/13HC. LFM Reliable DPS Ranged: moonkin /Warlock/SPriest + Melee: Enhance /Ret/Warrior. Must have TS + Min 705 ilvl + Similar exp pref. Raids: Weds,Sun,Mon 21 - 00:00 ST /w me :) Peidolas78#1231Tibursia0 26 Nov 2015
26 Nov 2015 Hunter returning, looking for heroic/mythic guild Hey there folks! Hey folks, my names Jon iv been away from the game since April due to a loss in the family so iv been spread pretty thinly. Just recently had the chance to get back to the game this week and felt excited for the things to come and really want to get back in to the thick of raiding. Unfortunately iv only got logs from brf as that was the last time I was able to put the time in, I'm very reliable, honest about mistakes I may make and always looking improve and find ways to help the team. http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/combatlog/player/eu/ravencrest/mercyreef Iv been around the game since American beta and raided each tier up to MoP launch then took a break till WoD launched. Always read up on tactics and watched videos about the fights and actively look for class specific tips to help the team with certain mechanics. Always bring enough consumables for myself and generally enough to help out that one guy that always ends up short for the last few pulls. Gotta give it your all to succeed. Tldr - just returned since brf, looking for a hc/mythic guild to progress with. Gear wise I realise I'm currently lacking but I'm prepared to out the time in and work my !@# off to get in to a core team for this tier and hopefully legion! Thanks for reading this, JonMercyreef6 26 Nov 2015
26 Nov 2015 <The Blackened> LF Ranged DPS <The Blackened> is a newly formed 10 man raiding guild on Silvermoon EU. We're currently in need of: 1 Mage 1 Boomkin To get us started in Normal HFC. We have members who have returned to WOD after Highmaul, as well as members with 7/7 HC HM, 10/10 HC BRF, and 12/13 HC HFC experience. As a guild we can assist in helping you gear up, farm tomes and stones for your ring, and get any newcomers caught up on current content in time to join the raid team! We're a friendly group of people, not looking at taking the game too hardcore just yet, for the moment just concentrating on progressing through current end game content at a decent pace. Raid days and times will be discussed within the guild once we have a complete roster, keeping attendance at 100% each night. Please if you have any questions, feel free to reply to this post, or add myself on Btag (RyanFawke#2738) or our GM Twirleh (Twirleh#2706) Cheers guys!Viraln0 26 Nov 2015
26 Nov 2015 Old school hardcore raider is looking for new home! Hello dear fellows, would like to thank you for reading this wall of text before, I even start. I've had a break from wow for about 2 years now but It's time for me to start looking for a new home for future expansion. I am looking for 3-4 days raiding guild with semi-hardcore atmosphere at the same time keeping it friendly, steady and relaxing during the raid, instead of raging and crap which doesn't lead anywhere from my experience. I've raided hardcore in the past, mostly between 2004-2010 in one of the top guilds in WoW at that time. Due to life commitments and family responsibilities, I cannot commit 30-40 hours per week for this game anymore. Guild that suits me the best? I would like to become a part of very solid and steady team with ambitions, goals and people who think ahead. I am not looking for a guild like: (Method or Blood Legion) - R.I.P but at the same time, I don't want to sit in a raid and hit my head against the wall. Role in raid: I've always been a Main tank of the current guild that, I was in. It doesn't necessarily mean that, I can't play DPS. I just prefer to be a tank. New and Fresh guild: If you guys just started the guild with very big ambitions and steady goals in raiding, I will be more than happy to join and be there with every single (GUILD FIRST KILL) I am one of those people who like to create something big and important from scratch. Casual raiding guilds: I don't have anything against casual players with heroic experience and low mythic raiding progress but it's just not for me, so please don't post your recruitment adds. Aviability: I am specifically looking for a horde guild but alliance can be an exception. My toon is at around 680's item level. I know, I am no way near to be ready to get straight into raiding but I am still waiting for my PC to arrive so that gives me a bit time to post. Summery?: Looking for a HORDE steady and solid guild or fresh just starting guild with people that want to achieve something and build up a really strong team in the future expansion. Please feel free to post here or add my b-tag: Frytek#2303 GL and Have fun!Reapzer8 26 Nov 2015
26 Nov 2015 Returning Players Looking for Home Hello, Myself and my friend have recently returned to wow after a few months break. We have been playing since the game was launched and are experienced raiders. On our return we have found that the guild we were in has died. So we are looking for a new home. Currently we are Disc Priest (Item lvl 665) & Prot Warrior (Item lvl 664) we do have other toons but mainly would like to play these. We of cause have dps off specs. The problem we have found is most guilds are raiding way above our item lvl. We did join one but were ignored in guild. After being in such a friendly helpful guild were everyone knows each other and has a laugh it was a bit of a shock. We have spoken to a few recruiting guilds and found them to be empty soulless places until raid time. We are looking for a home and are happy to wait on raiding until our gear is better but would like a friendly guild to be in. We are happy to transfer realms (currently on darkmoon) If you think you might have the right slot on your mantelpiece for us please comment or contact me on. Crayfern#2821 Thanks :)Doctrine1 26 Nov 2015
26 Nov 2015 WTB HFC normal OR heroic boost on horde! As the title says im looking for a hfc boost on normal or heroic for a fair price if you can provide me this service add my battletag Hugnorris#2213 i can pay on Darksorrow, Stormscale and Ragnaros mainly but gold transfer is possible if this is a problemSacredi0 26 Nov 2015
26 Nov 2015 <Hallowed Requiem> is recruiting! Hail! <Hallowed Requiem> is a Casual/Social WoW guild, based on Argent Dawn-EU, under the Alliance. We are a fun and friendly community. We do our best to cater to all whether it be Raids, RP, PvP, or Casual/Social play! Feel free to come and join us!Ailira4 26 Nov 2015
26 Nov 2015 prot paladin lf x realm mytic hello pll iam looking for 2e wing x realm mytic raidingBigfrenchie4 26 Nov 2015
26 Nov 2015 [H] LFM HFC HC Boosting team Looking for people to build a weekly boost run with me. Requirements: 9/13M; 720 ilvl; legendary ring Contact me if you are interested Liqs#2519Gìnà3 26 Nov 2015
26 Nov 2015 Looking for Raiding guild Wod. Prot paladin Hello...So first of all i'm not rager i don't care about wipes for me it's about result. I'm with great humor and i have big time for raiding. About skill i'm multi-experienced i play as protection paladin almost all my life. I have skills and i know tactic of all raids (691) ilvl. So if u're intersted add me NimzXoXo#2218.Lionburner0 26 Nov 2015