Life of the WoW Community

24 Apr 2014 Social Media & Fansites (Updated: 16/02/2017) Blizzard on Social Media You already know that you can find World of Warcraft news right here on the official community site, but make sure you keep an eye on Blizzard's social networking pages. These sites feature World of Warcraft news, visual media, contests, player-created content, career opportunities, customer support, and much more. Check out what we have to offer, interact with your peers in the community, and share the latest updates with your friends. Official Facebook Pages World of Warcraft Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft Official Twitter Feeds @Warcraft @WarcraftDevs (Design Insight & Info) @BlizzardCSEU_EN (Customer Support) @BlizzardCareers (Careers, Recruiting & University Relations) @BlizzCon Other Blizzard Franchises @Diablo @PlayHearthstone @BlizzHeroes @OverwatchEU @StarCraft Official Google+ Pages Other Blizzard Franchises Hearthstone Official YouTube Channels World of Warcraft Customer Support Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft World of Warcraft on Reddit /r/WoW (not owned or operated by Blizzard)Vaneras2 24 Apr 2014
4h Fan Art: Elf Demon Hunter @rockinka ... Hey, I've recently started exploring the WoW Lore and I liked the demon hunter background story so much, that I had to draw Illidari which I'm playing now. http://rockinka.deviantart.com/art/Elf-Demon-Hunter-679619899 Share your thoughts here or deviantart. Please be gentle, this is my first more advanced image that I've created :)Lensynya2 4h
7h For those who enjoy reading fan-fic stories Hello adventurers, I wanted to share my World of Warcraft stories website with you, where I post my fan-fic stories and adventures in Azeroth. I do not post frequently, but I do pour my soul into everything I post, as I hope you will notice too. It will be an honor to have you on my site, read, provide feedback or exchange ideas perhaps. If you are bored from watching videos and streams, this might be a good time to take a break, relax your eyes and enjoy an interesting story that will hopefully take you to different places of Azeroth and provide you with a different perspective. Here is my site: https://www.wow-stories.com/ If you are the explorer type as myself, I know we will meet soon :) Eom of SilvermoonEom2 7h
1d How to deal with toxic people in LFG dungeons I was recently taking my friend through his first Heroic dungeon, teaching him how to tank and told him what to do to optimize himself as a tank etc etc. We ran into a 3 man group (all of them guildies). They were less than thrilled to have a newbie on their team to say the least and soon the abuse started towards my friend "Omg slow tank move it" "omg pull" "ffs noob where are you going?" and the sorts. I tried explaining to them that the player was still new, yet they disregarded what I said, eventually threatening my friend with a vote kick if he started going slow again and not pull tons of mobs at the same time. Usually i tend to just put people like that on ignore, but I got myself an idea... initiate vote kick on the person who started the abuse and who was the biggest abuser in the group. Typed in "!@#$ Tank"... his friends friggin took the bait and vote kicked him lol. If you're ever getting abused for not doing well enough as a healer or tank, or maybe even DPS. initiate a vote kick on your abuser and type in what you'd think they'd type down to vote kick you. People seem to forget to read the name and just read the highlighted yellow text with abusive text shouting for the kick of someone.Baralon1 1d
3d Burn out Hey i've been playing wow since 3 months right now and i feel really really burned out. Now that i am 902 ilvl i don't know what to do next. I would like to do something that can improve my gear a lot, but since my best Set drops only from nighthold raid and i've been doing it for some long time and it's a thing that you can do only once per week i don't really feel that i doing it... ;/ I really like doing dungeons but since half of my gear BiS drops from NH i dont see any point to do dungeons also when i am queuing up for M+ for something like +9/10/11 people almost always decline my request :( There is an issue i know that players even for m+4/5 are looking for freaking ilvl +900... FOR M+3/4/5 ILVL +900?!!?1!? are they serious!? Is liked this game when i could gear up from WQ dungeons etc. but i dont really know what to do now. Anyone feeling same as me? Any suggestions? HALPShockqy0 3d
3d Fan Art: Aldrachi Male (Guessing) This fan art is brought to you by an artist known as ZafNova. It was made as per my own commission and am thus sharing it for all to see. We know there is no official artwork on the Aldrachi, but the moment I read about these amazing warriors I just had to see them, so I commissioned an artist to show me what they think the Aldrachi looks like, and the result is both awesome and sorta terrifying. Best way to describe it is what would happen if a draenei and a faceless one had a baby together. http://zafnova.deviantart.com/art/Aldrachi-male-pour-that-guy-some-coffee-678887461 Share your thoughts here, as comments are disabled for the piece itself.Harovian4 3d
3d Fanart illustrations Some fanart I've made along with some progress images :) Hope you like them! Night Elf Soldier https://youtu.be/Thd7DB_IXJY Demon Hunter https://youtu.be/6nYIvBYMMe0 Highborne Serafier https://youtu.be/Jd4ISlGoDPM Maybe in the future I'll add actual time lapses if I do speed paintings, but for the moment I work too much on and off to record the full process.Acrona7 3d
3d rick and morty s3 its out woop woop http://couchtuner.nu/3/rick-and-morty-s3-e1-the-inside-out/ woop woopÐeáth2 3d
3d Requiem of the Red Dawn mountain - Blog Hi, I've opened a blog for my writing of "Requiem of the Red Dawn" It's a kind of my "dream expansion", starting in the end of WoD's time, and focused in an invented mountain zone east of Silvermoon. It's not another story of a world ending threat, but about a remote, wild zone which founds itself in the middle of a political scheme and faction conflict, with both alliance and horde presented as "grey moraled" at best. https://rdmountain.wordpress.com/ Right now, i uploaded the introduction, few of the lands in which the expansion will start in, one colored map, and more. I'm doing my best to update it every week or at least every two weeks. Feedback, ofc, would be welcome :-)Amnastária4 3d
4d Lil' story of raiding EN with 794 ilvl druid Okay, so today (24.05.2017) i hit level 110 w/ my druid. I was wandering in Dala, when a thought came to me. How about i try to join raids just for giggles and stuff. I've found some raids, so i tried to sign up. There was one group for The Emerald Nightmare, and they had an auto accept on. I think its worth mentioning that i had 794 ilvl during that time. So then i flew from Dala to Val'sharah, and entered the raid, we went straight for Cenarius. As soon as the group pulled, my computer completely lagged and WoW crashed. So on the first boss i didnt do anything. Surprisingly i didnt die, even though i didnt even move. Our group was good, so we killed Cenarius fast. Then we went to Xavius, this time my game didnt crash but with my dps of around 150k i didnt do much to him. So, thats pretty much the story of how i defeated 2 last bosses of The Emerald Nightmare while not having the ilvl for LFR.Faringosept0 4d
4d What do you do when Playing? I personally take joy in reading Manga (JoJo's. Berserk, Fist of the North Star are the ones i have finished) or watching DBS on Crunchyroll.Kennshiro6 4d
5d Survey for my Bachelor year ! Hello everyone, I am actually a student from Paris who integretated a Bachelor program ! This Survey will help me for my these, only 10 questions, less than 5min of your time, but much love for me <3 Thanks to the community ! (P.S: The Survey is about WoW of course :D) The link to the Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/EZM8eXB5joJtJwrO2Zorin7 5d
5d Other MMORPG's Hi guys, to start this post I'm not tired of WoW or anything and I will keep on playing just as I've been doing since BC. I'm just looking for other really good MMORPG's to play. I loved Lord of the Rings Online but that seems kind of dead now which is a real pitty because I really love the Lotr universe and I made some good friends there. Anyway, do you guys know any other MMORPG's that you would recommend? MMORPG's with a good story, a fun and living community and one that's not too expensive to play?Iburnicus2 5d
19 May Hayven Games passed Dear Blizzard,I hope you guys can do something for him. It is so sad to see young person lost his long fight with cancer. He was a talented person and deserve some attention from your company. https://www.change.org/p/blizzard-hayven-world-of-warcraft-tribute He needs to be memorialised in some way. We'll miss you and we all love you Hayven. I believe creative company like Blizzard can stand this situation.Chronozcz0 19 May
18 May My fondest WoW memory I remember back in vanilla when i was about 13 or 14 and WoW was so hard to play solo i caved and made a Paladin for the heals. Little did i know i would main this class and take him all the way to Duskwood were i have fond memories of exploring the catacolmbs underneath Raven Hill. To me it was so cool, this largely useless but mob filled zone with no other reason to exist other than simply being there and as a Paladin it was a blast. Duskwood is still my favorite zone regardless of cataclysm changesEocaan4 18 May
17 May I Remember.... Pure funny nostalgia here for wow veterans and/or new players. Share your noob and/or funny memories of world of Warcraft. Think about things you were serious about as a new players and later learned that you were a fool. Example' I remember, that when i started to play wow as an orc, i was in AWE of everything and somehow landed in UC as a level 5 due to the urge of exploration. It took me literally 2 days to put my pride as a player aside and learned to ask for help to get out of Undercity...A hunter, Bloody was his name. May 2005 on Argent Dawn never forgot him.... I remember, the tiny shoulder pads patch... prior Gnome players whined about their shoulders being to small and somehow with the next patch theirs got bigger but the Orcish players suffered from gnome sized shoulder visuals...which made us feel very very weak.Grömmash15 17 May
17 May We need people for our machinima team! (Note: I've reposted this topic in this Forum, because I think we cattered to the wrong audience in the other forms.) Introduction Hello guys! I'm jpfaple and I'm one of the owners of the WoW machinima team: Nightrealm. The story We want to make a series based on the story of Uther the Lightbringer, who he was and how he became a paladin, all up to his death. This way, people without knowing much of the WoW lore can still understand and enjoy the stories WoW has to offer without spending too much time reading his lore and just understanding half of it. Who do we need? So, basically we need people on our team: Voice actor's, camera men, body actor's, artists, music makers, etc... So please sign-up! You don't have to be a professional voice actor to join, if you can talk into your microphone, then thats okay! There are still alot of main characters that are available: Varian (kid) Uther the lightbringer etc... You need to sign this form to sign up: https://goo.gl/forms/2OUqCy8NXxsUTDxg1 More info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpV6cM7JeEwJpfaple6 17 May
17 May My first impression of WOW I'm here cuz i liked to share my experience in wow , I'm not an old player i only knew the game when WOD came out , my friend was a wow player so he told me :" you want to try the game then go and try it when it was great" Then he gave me a WOTLK version of the game and told to play on a private server , when i logged in i was astonished and shocked i just started running around not caring about quest killing mobs just this was blowing my mind , after hitting 80 i did nax and decided to download wod and try it ( on a private server too ik such a dick ) it was Hella buggy but the community was great and so was the game i stopped playing for some time and then when legion came out i decide to buy the game and here i'am after 2 months of buying the game , the game is really great I'm liking everything in it from raids to dungeon to PvP , leveling in legion zone was fun and had a lot of lore , old zones got me lost a bit lucky i played WOTLK before coming but there is one thing that really bother me , inside my guild everyone is good , but outside everyone has been so far been dick no offense , everyone just want people to be ultra Pro before accepting them into a group or a pug , and even after outgearing the raid u still get rejected in pugs and u get really rudely responded to if u try to ask a question about the game or a new aspect in legion however my experience in the game is still great so far and i wish to learn more about the game and play it even more.Paldinos2 17 May
17 May Worst WoW expansion? Worst wow expansion? Honestly Cataclysm is the worst expansion in my opinion, the only fun leveling zone was Mount Hyjal and Vash'jir was seriously the worst questing and most boring zone ever. The raids and dungeons were so !@#$ and boring too, and with blizzard ruining all the zones and making (the barrens) 2 places Southern Barrens and Northern Barrens makes it all worse. How can people honestly think that MoP was worse than Cata? MoP was definitely the cure of wow dying out, timeless isle was the best zone they ever added into the game, the concept is literally unreal. The zone were you stayed for days and days trying to get your Heavenly Golden Cloud Serpent, the zone were you grinded for emperor of shaoao reputation and it wasn't even a pain in the %^- and it was fun to grind and kill those elites. I honestly don't see the things that were so *!@#ty about MoP, what makes everybody think that MoP was the $%^-tiest xpac when theres Cata and WoD which are 2 xpacs that are atleast 100 times worse with the most lean content ever?Nëlla7 17 May
17 May Hey guys, I am going to make another one haha This time I've decided to make a new character screen video, just gonna use more than 2 days on this one, I am probably going to use about 3-5 weeks because I am going to make it even better, and using a animated program now learning to use it, quite fun :P So sign ur character up now, I going to make a long video as well about 7-8 min or more That will be up to how much I'll get :D Here was the older version for about 4 days ago now ^^: Watch it maybe you'll caught any interests by joining: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9EPzuVcBvY ((AND PLZ tell me what scene you want if you maybe would get disappointed :) I will prob fix how u want ur character ))Syalda202 17 May
16 May Tattoo Anybody knows how many laser sessions it takes to remove a half sleeve tattoo?Critstorm1 16 May
14 May [Video] Warcraft Tribute Hey folks... I am a big fan of both Warcraft and World of Warcraft as you for more than 10 years. I decided to make a video for my beloved game and community... Thanks to Blizzard Entertainment and my group mates for those great times we lived here.... https://youtu.be/0qz7zku4v10 Enjoy... :)Shamântafox15 14 May
13 May Epic Intro of a Mythic Kill - "The Hunt for Gul'dan" Hey folks! I just wanted to share this with you as this is not the everyday Killvid you are going to see. I hope you are going to enjoy this as much as i enjoyed the process of doing this. Have a good time! Shàn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nllMIr6_ANgShànfallah0 13 May
08 May Warcraft Blog: through the eyes of an average Druid Medacus.co.uk - A Restoration Journey Druid Healer or not, follow collectively as Medacus advances though Legion! This blog will be a collection of thoughts on Restoration while tackling Nighthold bosses, Mythic+ runs and sharing experiences from Warcraft. Raiding with the Second team for Raze-Alonsus - Full mythic nighthold clearing realm first guild. So a wealth of content to continue to come. Medacus is NOT an EU Rank 1 Druid.. or even close, this is a Druid that gets it wrong, that is surprised when someone announces the recent patch change, and occasionally stands in the fire. Full Emerald Nightmare clear in 7.1.5, currently 6/10 Mythic in Nighthold fingers crossed this changes often! If you read and enjoy please like / follow / comment. Hope to hear from a few of you soon. Medacus.co.uk/high-botanist-progresssionMedacus0 08 May
08 May The Great Gnomeregan Run Hello there friends, lets speak about the Gnomeregan Run event which is added to upcomin patch 7.2.5, im not gonna spoiler anything, if you dont know about it yet, then you can check this out on wowhead or other smiliar sources, if you dont want to, then just leave the topic. Now.. i know there was so much painfully topics about how the horde isnt loved by blizz this expansion, but now im kinda pissed you know? when you read about this event, how it goes, where you have to go, throu what and to reach where, to meet who.. well its dissapointin for me as a horde player, i mean.. it seems that this event is only for the alliance, and theres no sign of an horde alternative, its just my thoughts.. but.. maybe you knows something that i dont know? we'll be able to enter this event as hordies or not? or maybe theres something in plans to do somethin for horde?, i just want to know your opinions and maybe bring some news if u got any, thanks lads.Arames1 08 May
07 May Legion Animated Wallpapers Morning, I've just created an animated wallpaper about Legion using the video and the background found in the home of the official Legion website. I've made that in 3 different resolutions: 2560x1440 px 1920x1080 px 1366x768 px I don't know if I can share it with u guys, so I'm asking for a blue answer b4 do that (they are not used for commercial purpose, ofc) and then I will show the animated wallpapers and explain how to install them. All of this fan art is 100% free, I get nothing for it except enjoyment knowing that other people can experience and enjoy the fantastic art of Blizzard in a different way. Tephereth9 07 May
04 May wow camunity Interested of joining a world of Warcraft community? Then look no more. Im here to show you the biggest wow community you ever seen, with over 35 thousand members, with more joining every day. In our community you can share blogs, join chats, share ideas, stories, drawings and a lot more. Sounds like something you like? Then come and download wow amino in your phone right now, costing no money.Fredlitvin0 04 May
03 May Looking for a WOW story from wayback! Hello everyone! Im looking for a story I heard back from the World of Warcraft release. It was about a group of wow character raiding santa claus for loot. I think on of them was named Strongbow and he was rewarded with buckler which he could not use. I think it was an official release but I'm uncertain. Been looking for this for a few years now. If you happen to know where I can find the story(audio) I'd be glad!Baldietank1 03 May
03 May Old WoW advertisment video from 2004-ish I think the fight took place in eastern plaguelands at Eastwall Tower, it was that advert that hooked me to the game. Anyone knows where I can find that advert?Hefaistosjr2 03 May
02 May Rest in peace Hayven FeelsBadMan :'(Zaluzajin6 02 May
02 May Why I am so unlucky? I've been playing since 2005 and as far as I can remember, I've been jumping between classes and characters alot. I pick one class for a few weeks and then visit a major city, inspect people and I'm like 'wow, this guy looks cool, I want to be like him!' and I'm off to creating new character. Vicious cycle, especially that I'd love to commit to one toon, I just don't really know how. How do you guys manage to pick your main? How can you be so lucky,unlike me that i cant stick to one character? !@#$ me ! :(Bladewen5 02 May
25 Apr What's your story and What does WoW mean to you? Just as the title says, What's the story of how you found WoW and what does it mean to you today? Is it just a game or something more? I first started WoW somewhere between 2009 and 2010. It was my father who first got me into WoW, he had recently started playing and at the time he was the only parent who fully brought me up so I was constantly by his side pestering him all day. At a young age I tried WoW for the first time and I instantly fell in love with it; after some time I even played on a trial account to play along side my father. Shortly after the release of Cataclysm, my father passed away. I had stopped playing WoW for a good few years (since I was obviously too young to pay for it myself) until the end of MoP and since then I continue to play; even without getting burnout. I find it very hard to get bored of WoW and I've had people ask how I can continuously play for days without getting bored. To me, WoW is important. It's a game that holds sentimental value to me as It reminds me of the days I used to watch or play along side my father. I'm sure many of you might see this as someone who sees the game as more than it truly is and that can be rather cringy to read, but to me I truly find WoW as a way to remember my loved one to this day. My father truly enjoyed playing WoW and as he worked from home he'd constantly play during his free hours. When he passed I was asked to give something important to have with him when he was buried and I gave them the map of Azeroth. Though he might not be here now, he'll always be somewhere in Azeroth to me. Does anyone else have a story similar or does anyone else feel the same way about the game?Ïx0 25 Apr
25 Apr Free Camera Movement for YouTube Hey Warcraft fans! Hope you've all had a great new years eve and have come into 2017 okay and well. Something I want to talk about, is something I've been wanting Blizzard to add to the community for years, and I've never understood why they haven't. And now is the time we could really need it as the community can't really provide it anymore. I'm talking about Camera addons, or more precise, free camera software. There have been plenty in the past, as of recent time, only very few, and it had to be run in the 16-bit client to work, but still, it was really cool for making videos on YouTube. If you don't know what it is, it's a third party software that allows you to disconnect your camera for your character and move around freely, add effects, program in flight for the camera to create great shots, all types of things. And to answer your question, yes, it does sound a bit dodgey, and it is technically a breach of TOS, but to my knowledge, that used this for the sake of making cool videos and didn't abuse it in any way ever got banned. Videos that won prices in the competitions at BlizzCon used these kinds of software's, and Blizzard never had a problem with is. And after Cata launched, it became even less of an issue, because off the "smoke and mirrors" with unfinished textures and such wasn't an issue anymore either at that point, so even less reason for Blizzard to be concerned with this kind of software. The only place it could really cause issues was in the smaller BG's (10v10 and 15v15 BG's) as everything is pre rendered, meaning someone using this could be standing in there flag room in WG and see what was going on in the enemy flag room. But even this was used in a positive way a few years back as some YouTube'rs made a tournament when the skirmish was introduced, they had a "camera man" on each team, as the match started, the camera man moved to each there safe spot, used the camera tools to move around, and the two of them switched between there cameras for different views of the battle as the match (now a 9v9 or 14v14) was shout casted. Plenty of Blizzard staff (inkl. high level people that could have easily gotten the YouTuber's banned if the wanted), loved what they did. So, that was some of the back story of the software if you don't know what it is I'm talking about. If you want to see an example of how this can be used, I have used it a few times in videos. I'll link a video I made from Hellfire Citadel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUd8LDN2DKI Now comes Legion, and lets face it. This is the best expansion of Warcraft ever, hands down. Amazing story, so much content, great time to be a WoW player for sure. Not great time to be a content maker though if you want to use free camera movement. One of main reasons why these third part software's aren't working anymore is because WoW is being updated so much that the programmers can't keep up, and so they stop trying. And if you ask me, that's a huge bummer. I know it's very few people that effects, and I'm only a very small YouTuber, but there are bigger YouTuber's out there (and who knows, I might get big at some point). How many people haven't started to play WoW because of videos on YouTube? Hard to say? All I know is, I have started to play games because a YouTuber I liked played a game and I wanted to play the same game. Not the case with WoW for me personally, but still I would never make a private server, it goes against my principles so much like you wouldn't believe. But I was told it was super easy, so for fun I did the research. Now, I don't have the means to see if it's correct or not, cause I don't want to try it out, but I fount that I would need to change one or two lines of coding in one file and add a few lines in another new file, this could give me an "offline" mode and grant me "GM" privileges in that offline mode. I have no interest in tesring this out. But the fact that few lines of code can give people access to this camera mode, and the fact that it is possible to create something similar to addons that can create these almost cinematic camera shots. And of you go back to just the patch trailer for Siege of Orgrimmar, the in game shots used something similar to what YouTuber's had access to. Okay, I get it that Blizzard might feel they don't want people to have access to this stuff on live servers. To me, that would be a bit of a bummer, but I could understand that. Give us access to the same software as Blizzard is using on the PTR then. Would it really be that big of an issue? In all the other games, Blizzard have been awesome at giving the community access to tools that have made people able to create new games. Let's face it, where would LoL be without the mods for Warcraft 3? And look at all the amazing things people are able to create using the stuff for SC! Have you recently counted the amount of addons available for WoW? Granted, many of them are identical, many others aren't updated anymore. Look at how many things stared out as addons and Blizzard thought "Hey, that's a great idea, let's put that in the game!". How many of you used to run "Quest Helper" (think that was the name of it) back in Wrath pre quest objective markings on your map?! I don't know how big the chances are of getting a response from someone from Blizzard. Or if it would be possible to implement what I'm asking, or not possible for legal reasons or what ever. There are just so many times I'm missing it, I so wish I had access to it, but I can't use it, 'cause it's now available to me. And all I wanna do is make a cool video for others (and myself) to enjoy. Anyway, sorry for my long post. When I get started, I just can't seem to shut up again, so I will do that now. Thanks for making your way to the end of this post. =DZiyall1 25 Apr
24 Apr Custom model look: Night Elf Noblewoman Heya! Thought I'd share a custom outfit I painted, portraying a Highborne noblewoman as she could've looked like before the War of the Ancients. Made for a future machinima. :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_umX0dElyb0 Dress texture painted by me from scratch, necklace modified from an already existing texture. The diadem was modeled and textured by me, and the hairstyle was changed. Hope you like it!Acrona17 24 Apr
23 Apr Death of Sylvanas Windrunner https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0BSvOp-oGk In time for Easter Sunday, here's a 5 minute trailer for the 2 hour plus film that has taken me 6 years to write and that I'm currently filming in-game. Depicted, as far as I am aware of, is the 1st time that Sylvanas Windrunner has been shown to be killed by Arthas since the event took place in WC3 many years ago. (Blizzard have never shown it since and I can't find any reconstructions by anyone else either). So it's an iconic piece of lore that most WoW players will have never seen. In keeping with lore, all events are recreated as accurately as possible that in-game will allow using in-game mechanics. Sylvanas' pre-death costume is one of the best recreations of her in-game outfit, the LK's model is one available in-game and the 'fight' takes place at the last bridge before Silvermoon and that it was a 1 shot (albeit for cinematic purposes a slowed down 1 shot). Also re-created, is a piece of lore that has NEVER been shown before, the 1st meeting between Arthas and Sylvanas after she got her body back. The scene was referred to in Arthas' novel when Sylvanas surprised him coming from behind a tree and he was incredibly taken aback that her body showed not even 1 wound or scar from the injuries he had inflicted upon it. ( Lore that Blizzard has NEVER explained as to why). Creatively, I've made a very clever use of 'Windrunner Overlook' in Crystalsong Forest to give my personal opinion as to just why Sylvanas is destined for an eternal torment in the event of her 'death'. Music: Fragment of Industrial Revolution 2 - Jean Michel Jarre, Overpowered - Vivien Chebbah, fragment of File A56 7W - Kim Ulsund. Happy Easter and hope you enjoy the trailer.Lswindrunner325 23 Apr
22 Apr Prepared !!1! https://twitter.com/8sonyaGu8/status/854718833365577728/photo/1 That moment when you have nothing to do, but you can still do something.Ayamin1 22 Apr
19 Apr Streaming Rated 3v3 - DEMO LOCK Please check it out, and offer feedback where necessary! I'm relatively new to demo lock, and Legion pvp in general. twitch.tv/itsjustjonoPraedonius6 19 Apr
15 Apr Death knight campaign: We are becoming Lich King So here is my theory, and before you gonna say Bolvar is the Lich King, hear me out. Isn't it strange, that Bolvar wants to help us? You can say that he was knight of Alliance and that woud be maybe the reason, but He is not acting like he was before. His voice is completly changed, and so is his personality, Arthas as the lich king kept at least things, that allowed him to remember Jaina, Muradin and Uther, but Bolvar is completly dark. Whenever we do something for him, or for his order it involves killing or raising people from undeath, what Bolvar himself hated. And we still don't know his intentions in this case, But what about us? Don't you see some similarities with Death Knights and other character in Warcraft Lore? We are guided by being frozen in ice, following his orders. At his command we have taken weapons with power to gather souls and raise undeath. We gathered materials from dead warden and demon flesh to create New type of Undead. We have reacreated four Horseman, from powerful people we have killed. And of our campaign before 7.2 last thing we have done was ordered to Raise Tirion Fordring as the fourth horseman, but it turned out that "Bolvar" had different plan, involving death Of Mograine, and instead raising him as fourth horseman and binding him to Lich king's will. After the patch 7.2 we are even raising powerful dead dragon as part of getting our mount, and even the stance is Very Simillar when we do it. And of course, in our campaign we have pissed of big amount of our Allies (Dragon, by using bones of their own for making them undead wyrms, and Paladins after we killed big amount of them and tried to raise Tirion) I Think the Thing that sits ontop the frozen throne is not Bolvar at all, it's just a shell, a dead shell. This entire time we thought that Arthas has consumed Ner'zhul but it was not true, he was still there, and as Bolvar was copletly unexperienced with power of Undead nad scourge, it was a manner of time till he was killed completely, and only one who was left in crown was ner'zhul, and he was the one giving us orders this entire time. The last thing that will happen in Death Knight campaign probaly will be like this: Mograine will tell us that Lich King called us upon the frozen throne, when we get there, all of the death knights will be there too, and then small cinematic will play as we slowly walk to the ner'zhul, while he will be telling us that he prepared us well, and when we will be right near him, he will tell us to shatter the ice and take the Crown of Domination, and Become The New Lich King, and we will damn accept that. So, that was my theory, i might have some crazy additions to it that are even making some sense but i need to think them over. And Sorry for bad spelling.Kerthoran2 15 Apr
14 Apr How would this PC do running WoW ? - Power Supply: 500w PSU - CPU: AMD FX-6300 Six Core 4.1Ghz Turbo - Motherboard: Gigabyte 780LMT Micro ATX Motherboard - Cooler: Standard AMD Cooler - RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit - Options Available to Upgrade - Hard Drive: Your Choice of Primary and Solid State Drive - Graphics: AMD RX 460 2GB - Sound: Realtek ALC887 - 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel - HDMi - Support for S/PDIF Out - Optical Drive: 24x DVD+/-RW SATA DriveThrogvar0 14 Apr
13 Apr soundtrack of my life https://machinimasound.com/?s=sexergetic/ whats yours?Ðeáth2 13 Apr
13 Apr Goldshire Encounters (A NEW SERIES) Hey there, many of you already know that Goldshire on Argent Dawn and Moonglade is infested. In this short series made by myself, it features five main characters. Samuel Wilsen, Lambert Atherton, Adaline Doveing, Thargrin Frostwraught and Father Doug. Please watch them in order as it would make no sense otherwise. This is my first time doing in-game videos, leave a like if you liked the video and let me know if you want more! I had fun making these :) I'm going to link Part 3, just click on my YouTube to find 1 and 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD_1L4XeQMwGrathius0 13 Apr
12 Apr How tall are the Vrykul? I measured with a lot of screenshots and pixel counting (end me) with the humans but I always see different results for each measure, I'm becoming insane! Can anybody help out? Measured the ones in Stormhiem.Yinyång2 12 Apr
05 Apr My worst morning playing WoW (bedside story) Goodmorning fellas, my name's Neiss, and I would like to share with you my morning struggles so you can sympathise, or laugh at my misfortunes. Having finished my WQ, I decided to go for a skinning quest I had put aside for a couple of months. There was really only one objective remaining, the Scales of Netherspite! At this point I would like you to have in mind that I started WoW during WotLK, and I have never been in Karazhan but maybe once. Being a lore sucker and having read so much about this legendary place, I went off to an exciting exploration (finally) of what proved to be an actually cursed place. Upon entering the first thing I realised was that I was in the wrong Karazhan (the Legion updated version, not soloable whatsoever by my toon). I went out and back in, apparently from a different entrance because somehow I was in the old instance So having my guide open on the background, I try to navigate through the castle, leaving only corpses of everything in sight behind, cause my orientation is worse than Shaq's freethrows, and I wanted to make sure I wouldnt run in circles. After getting lost only 3~4 times, and having spent already 20 minutes in the instance, i finish the opera and talk to EVERY npc I see, because I wondered if there was any more lory backstory! (I mostly liked the organ player btw). While crossing a long hallway, one level above the opera, and having already killed everything, I autorun and alttab to check my guide of how to proceed. Upon returning I find my character running stationary, hugging a wall that refuses to let me go, no matter jumping, disengaging, feigning. I hadnt actually fallen into any sort of pit or sketchy stair. It was a flat corridor, which happened to have a wall with a sweet tooth for female N.Elves. After 4-5 minutes stuck I abandoned trying to liberate myself, and I seek the HELP button, portrayed at the top of my ESC menu, where I find two options; either hearth (which would take me to suramar) or go to graveyard. Naturally I opted for the graveyard solution, one more corpse run never hurt anyone. After loadscreen I find my self in suramar and my hearthstone on cooldown. feeling utterly betrayed by the false sense of choice I was given, I stubbornly decided to travel back to the instance, and get that quest off my logbook once and for all. 15 minutes and many, many wrong turns later I find myself right where I was, running strangely on an imaginary straight line in the median of two walls of an unluckily familiar corridor. Stopping only to consult my guide, I get past the Curator onto the library, Netherspite being only minutes away, which felt great given that more than an hour was already spent in the task. Jumping of a library balcony, a yellow message on the bottom left of my screen catches my eye. "your instance lock will reset in a minute" My terrified eyes gaze upon the bottomright corner of my laptop. It was 09.59, on a wednesday morning. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHBLRBLBLRBRL was my first reaction. But then I remembered I m a civilised person and I can go on the forums and hate on blizzard for the grace in which they approach presenting old content to new players. As I started typing my libelus though, I couldn't help my self laughing with how sometimes, anything that can go wrong, will (thanks Moore), and I decided to share my experience to entertain or,more possibly, bore to death anyone who reads this, in a sort of a clumpsy vengeance. Happy day folks, Neiss P.S. Finally reached netherspite, but for some reason,whenever I try to loot a legacy boss with my bags full, I disconnect *bugreport* P.S.2 Sorry for the long post! https://tinyurl.com/lox6yp2Neissera1 05 Apr
03 Apr what? community? What community? ....there havent been a community since X realms got implemented and you !@#$ed it up. There was a time jackasses didnt get a grp due to being.....well...a jackass. Now you got 2-3 in every grp... Blizzard.. %^-* you :)Elamandri0 03 Apr
02 Apr Started a blog So, I started a blog to talk about WoW. Take a look if you're interested! I've only a few posts on there so far, but it covers a couple of personal ideas, and my opinions on the state of the game and where it's headed! Link: www.memoirsofacaffeineaddict.wordpress.com :DQuasodas1 02 Apr
01 Apr working wow model viewer? hello everyone. for quite some time, i have wanted to make wow machinima, and im finally stepping up to try and make some. i installed wmv, but it didnt work. i read up abit and found out that the wmv does not work, with the new models. does anyone know if there is, either a way of solving the problem, or maybe another program that i can use.Giztastic5 01 Apr
01 Apr Instagram: PW: Chic Heya everyone! I've been keeping up with a WoW Instagram page and reached over 1k followers, so I thought I'd share it here too. It's for those that like silly stories, screenshots and character edits. https://www.instagram.com/power_word_chic/Djill2 01 Apr
26 Mar Cobrak Quits WoW Just gonna leave this here, for those who know of him, if you didn't know already https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOdM33JwXNcEmilïa3 26 Mar
26 Mar Signing off Hello i've decided to stop playing this game today and just wanted to share my story. My english is not the greatest since I don't live in an english speaking country, for that I am sorry, I hope it won't be too much of a problem. I played this game for the first time back in vanilla and instantly fell in love, the game was awesome and it got me hooked for the last ten years. My fondest memories of the game was during the burning crusade expansion, the dungeons, the raids the flying mounts, it was everything I wanted and more. Recently I haven't had much time for playing the game due to my studies getting more intense. I just have time to play the game for a few hours a week at most and being an active player in a raid guild is not an option for me. I now experienced the game though the eyes of a "casual player" and it's been dreadful and I stopped playing shortly after reaching 110. With the return to karazhan content being added my hype level went though the roof. Karazhan was my all-time favourite raid and I couldn't wait to experience it so I got back in to the game. My gear is decent, as decent as it can be by just playing mythic+ dungeons with PUG-groups and world quests, around 860. Once again I was faced with the casual player problem, trying to find a group for content with random players. It took me around two days to just get a group together since it was my first time doing the dungeon. Most LFG-groups was labeled "link achi" and when I finally was invited I made it clear that this was my first time trying out the content and more often then not I was asked to leave without even getting a chance. No matter that i've been watching a ton of guides, no matter that i've been playing this game for ten years. It did not matter. So i took matter in to my hands and started my own LFG-group with the title "First timers only". After about an hour I finally found a group of people in my situation, ready to try the content, maybe die a few times but stick it out and finish it together. We were all new except for one guy, that guy. The guy that had done this before and wouldn't let us forget it. We died on the first boss, it happens in this game, it's part of the game. Most people seem to have forgotten this. The experienced person in our group immediatly called us worthless, that we should learn to play the game, linked the dps meter and left the group. After that, the rest of the people in the group left aswell. This happends, all the time with LFG-groups. Dying on a boss usually means a complete team disband, it takes all sense of accomplishment from the game. I honestly believe the addition of achievement has greatly damaged world of warcraft. People always value the achievement more than the player and if you haven't got an achievement for the content you want to do, then you won't be given a chance. It's kind of like applying for a job, you might have the skill and dedication but if you can't show proof that you've done this exact job before, the job will go to someone else. After weeks of unpleasant social encounters with random players I found myself just running around, constantly refreshing the LFG-tab for a group, any group, every online moment. It isn't fun, it really isn't. This is why i've decided to leave this game, most likely for good this time. The World of Warcraft community, while most times can be so incredible soulless other times. I thank you all for the good times i've had for the majority of my teen / adult live. If you've read this far I thank you too, zug-zug!Oggelogge6 26 Mar
25 Mar Custom group finder for raids I just wanted to share that the custom group finder for raids is the most cancerous thing to have ever exist in WoW. I can only hope for Blizzard to come to mind and give those players who don't enjoy raiding content (because of the requirement of roles and amount of players causing toxicity and such) something to bypass even raiders and be rewarded for efforts outside of raiding. Mythic+ seemd like something good but then NH came out. Giving higher item level gear seems unfair. Just for the fact that you're doing content in a bigger group shouldn't mean one could get better items. Either raise the item level of dungeons at the same time and implement set items aswell or please just remove the whole freaking concept of raiding. Leaders in heroic groups are just asking for a certain 'curve' achievement and having 8/10 progress seems not enough for those toxic players. How should a 910 player like me who has been playing since the launch of Legion be able to get curve for gul'dan if you're not even allowed in such group no more? Blizzard, I honestly from the palm of my heart recommend you to reflect on this matter.Demontartar0 25 Mar