Events and Fan Creations

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
24 Apr 2014 Social Media & Fansites (Updated: 25/01/2018) Blizzard on Social Media You already know that you can find World of Warcraft news right here on the official community site, but make sure you keep an eye on Blizzard's social networking pages. These sites feature World of Warcraft news, visual media, contests, player-created content, career opportunities, customer support, and much more. Check out what we have to offer, interact with your peers in the community, and share the latest updates with your friends. Official Facebook Pages World of Warcraft Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft Official Twitter Feeds @Warcraft @WarcraftDevs (Design Insight & Info) @BlizzardCSEU_EN (Customer Support) @BlizzardCareers (Careers, Recruiting & University Relations) @BlizzCon Other Blizzard Franchises @Diablo @PlayHearthstone @BlizzHeroes @OverwatchEU @StarCraft Official Google+ Pages Other Blizzard Franchises Hearthstone Official YouTube Channels World of Warcraft Customer Support Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft World of Warcraft on Reddit /r/WoW (not owned or operated by Blizzard)Vaneras2 24 Apr 2014
15 Nov Come join me as i try to be the very best... The goal was to be a fun thing to watch with some interesting gameplay and I'm making it a series. Leave a comment and give your old chum a like :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqGWS9EexiYStinkkissed1 15 Nov
14 Nov Share your youtube channel! Hey, this thread is supposed to give smaller youtubers a chance to show off their channel and their work to the rest of the community! -Note that only channels or videos that you own or have made are allowed in this thread, do not post other peoples youtube channels please. -Only Youtube channels/videos are allowed, do not post your stream or other website. -Only World of Warcraft related videos and channels are allowed. Please use the following format when posting in this thread. Character name: Faction: Description: (Pve/pvp/mixed/other) Youtube link:Kistral50 14 Nov
14 Nov Desktop Wallpapers Probably been asked a thousand times, but whenever I search I get an error. Whats the best site nowadays to get some good desktop wallpapers in 1920 X 1080. As long as it doesn't have World of Warcraft plastered all over it, we are good. And do those things where you can make it rotate still exist, so it rotates between multiple images? Or can you set that up yourself from Windows 10? Sorry for the noob questions, thanks!Gambirra1 14 Nov
13 Nov Mad Stories Of And Old Shaman!!!! OK Let Talk About MOST Powerful Creature in World Of Warcraft? Who would you vote? 1- Illidin Stormrage? 2- Sargaras 3- Arthas 4-Lich king? or....? yes! 5- Tortollan Seeker!!!? Yes they are most powerful one but why? Did you think about this... .. .. .. Enough! don't think about and don't waste your grey Mind cells! Imagine... ... You are in world of Warcraft... all of those that i told you illidin , sargaras ,arthas,lich king and almost all of the world creatures.. are about to kill you and divide you apart ... What will do to survive? YESSSS! just go and start Tortollan Seeker World Quest! YES!!!! They cant hit you more! They will be forced to leave you! You cant Believe this? OK! TEST IT But why? HAHA! Just test what I have told to you A Turtle! will beat them all! they fear from turtle and will leave you while you do Tortollan World Quest Behold the power of Tortollan shield!!!Ultrathunder0 13 Nov
13 Nov Under the Sea: a World of Warcraft Parody Hello! I've recently produced a World of Warcraft parody of the Disney song "Under the Sea" from the Little Mermaid, and uploaded it to my YouTube channel. This is my very first parody, which has had not only myself but a close friend of mine working on it for a couple weeks now. I'd appreciate it if you could check it out! https://youtu.be/OmXfAZZJbdQNivalii1 13 Nov
12 Nov Bitesize Lore Videos Hey folks. Been making short 'animated' vids of the Chronicle books for just over a year now. It's a passion project but it's been real cool to be acknowledged by some of my faves - like T&E, Hirumaredx, Soul, etc - considering how small my channel is. Here's the latest covering 'The Fleet of Kul Tiras / The Forsaken and the Horde' from Chronicle Vol 3 - just keep in mind, Vol 3 kinda retcons Rexxar's involvement somewhat in these events but don't shoot the messenger! https://youtu.be/9Vc41gnQNHE Thanks to anyone who takes the time to check it out!Timolosus1 12 Nov
12 Nov Video/Machinima: Drums of War War. Community. Passion to create cool things together. Numerous people on our server came together for a campaign related to the War of Thorns and Battle for Lordaeron! https://youtu.be/_k8kXrv4eOcManata0 12 Nov
11 Nov New Fanwork launched: Alternative BFA Story Hello :) copying here a thread that i've tried to create in general forum few days ago, which seems to fit here much more. -------------- I’m proud to announce the start (or at least, the first online publishing) of a new fan-work project of mine. In short, this currently fledgeling fan-site is intended for a completely imagined Old-World revamp, dated to the time of the Battle for Azeroth. It means, entirely new questlines and leveling stories, taking place after the burning of Teldrassile and the battle of the Undercity. My intention is to write a detailed, in-depth old world revampe, focused in meaningful leveling rather then only at the endgame, which will tell a story of faction war the way I see it, with both factions as “Grey moralled”. ----------------- https://alternativebfastory.wordpress.com/ ----------------- Enjoy, and please leave feedback if you like. Some Important questions and answers: Q: What is the site containing now? A: Right now the site contains index pages, a page of explanation about the mechanics, and the starting page in which the new, aspiring alliance hero enters Elwynn forest and march into the revamped zone of Goldshire. Also, some of the quest lines of Elwynn were already uploaded into the site. Q: Why not wait to publish at least the whole of Elwynn? A: Because that will make readers face a tone of text at once. Therefore I prefer the W.I.P (writing in parts) method. Though, I got many questlines and other booties already written, they will be released later. Q: Why is the website so basic looking? A: Both because I’m not really resourcefull in designing site or programming, and as it’s fanwork, I can’t (for now) invest funds which are required to a more polished site. Q: Why are you posting with a pictureless alt instead of your main? A: I’m doing it, because I would like to post with a complete ‘non existing’ story teller character, rather with characters that are already known and got their own background and bias. Q: Are you selling anything? A: Absolutely not. It’s 100% fanwork. No profits were made, nore planned to be made of this work, dealing with materials that are protected under Blizzard’s copywrite. Q: is the mail adress in the sight your private mail? A: No. It’s an adress made for the sole use of the site, so it’s 100% seperated from my own private mail, which I won’t be publishing here or anywhere else. To be honest I named it after Alberich the dwarf from Richard Wagner’s Nibelungen saga. Sadly, I don’t hold any talent to craft magical jewelary in real life :-PUlberich7 11 Nov
09 Nov The Cave (WoW Machinima, 2018) Hi, everyone! We are Kambrio Machinima team. We are working with Machinimas for few years. At first, there were funny and stupid parodies, but after a few years of experimentation with technologies and stories we've decided to make something serious (at least more serious). Now we are using Unreal Engine 4 for making our machinimas and we've achieved a decent graphics. Also, we pay more attention to screenplay, sound, and voice acting. Now we cooperate with other YouTubers and machinimators to produce machinimas which looks great as we think. ... ... Forgot to notice, we are in the League of Machinima and we are proud of being a part of it. Make Machinimas Great Again! :)Hofgard2 09 Nov
08 Nov From the Ashes - Carnage. (Short story.) Good morning, evening, night and day everyone! Yesterday I wrote a short story, based on how my character experienced the War of the Thorns. Since posting the entire story here would take up too much space, I posted it on Wattpad instead! Thank you for reading, and feedback is very much welcome! https://www.wattpad.com/651682155-from-the-ashes-carnageAradina6 08 Nov
05 Nov Community Event video: The Hallowed Ball 2018 Horde folks on our server had some Hallow's End fun in the Ghostlands last week! https://youtu.be/MyIioaos4AQ Happy belated Halloween everyone!Manata0 05 Nov
05 Nov Please make a ghuun plushie G'huun is cute, he should say cyst when you squeeze him https://imgur.com/KnoARovChunchunmaru0 05 Nov
01 Nov Melee Moonkins are here! So i formed up an Melee Balance Druid spec with my level 60 druid. I personally enjoy it, Flame damage based melee druid gameplay felt really clunky at first. now goes liquid smoothly 450+dps as melee caster (Level 60!), heres some footage and info i put into the form of an video; https://youtu.be/ZfIlyMTNjw8 NOTE: The build is NOT for max dps! its used for fun. just so you elitists out there dont complain xD Share the video and this post if you want to spread the word!Trashnbash0 01 Nov
30 Oct For creators, how to promote WoW channel! G'day lads n gals I was thinking, that there are alot of great content creators that are being overshadowed and/or demotivated to do what they love simply because they are "Invisible" for people who would be interested in their content. WELL... I had an idea, that not only worked but it was hilarious at the same time. Keep in mind the whole goal if you want to do what you love, is steady growth, and having fun while doing so, no one likes to see grumpy stuff on youtube right? So while thats being said, its not most efficient way in terms of growth, but it's definetly most fun and unique way possible. :D I had a great time, people had a great time, got few subs, and in the end of the day everyone was happy and some of them were confused. :D Hop on check it out let me know what you think :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX3sgh8bgAg In games, at the end of the day what matters is if you had fun ;) Have a good dayEimis0 30 Oct
30 Oct War-front Ideas... Your own game gave birth to the biggest game genre in the world atm. MOBA's. Make a war-front that incorporates those game play elements. You are half way there. I am disappointed by the structure and lack of variables in modern wow i find myself wishing i could just make a map like i used to for warcraft 3, once handed the keys to creation your own customers gave rise to the MOBA imagine what they could create with a wow editor...Coolcow0 30 Oct
30 Oct Blizzcon viewing party Greetings wow community! Over the years I've hosted a few Blizzcon parties for my friends, and seeing as Blizzard made their own viewing package this year I thought I'd ask if you, the people of Blizzard's own community had any good ideas or suggestions for us to do during our Blizzcon viewing party. Here's a bit of context on what I've planned so far. It'll be a small gathering of friends, I'll be making a Dragonbreath chili from the WoW cookbook for the first evening and ofc, I've printed out Blizzards own viewing package so we can participate in the activities included there. I've also made these lovely hard paper cards featuring iconic Blizzard art with corresponding lore on the backside to hand out to my friends as a small party token. On top of that I'm also in the midst of putting together a short film that we'll watch prior to the dinner as an introduction to this years Blizzcon. I'd love to hear your ideas regarding decorations, food/snacks/drinks and activities!Dysophia3 30 Oct
29 Oct So i made my first Wow Machinima. I hope you like it! [WoW Machinima] Halloween special: Don't trust the Pumpkin! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RgzZjxxO2I&t=Eternii0 29 Oct
26 Oct I'm writing a rogue novel and would love tips/feedback The novel will be free to download when finished (I'm writing most it as part of National Novel Writing Month in November). The story is about how a high elf lacking an affinity with magic goes from a normal teenager to an outlaw rogue with a dangerous secret. Any feedback would be hugely appreciated, because this is sort of the first piece of creative writing like this I've shared (outside of RP in-game). Bear in mind I had to chop into some of this to avoid spoilers, so it may be even rougher than usual. The link below is to a small excerpt featuring two of the main characters: https://the-rookery.enjin.com/forum/m/48543771/viewthread/32294793-chance-encounter-excerpt-from-phoenixs-backstory And you can follow me for more updates on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/PBloodheart Thanks!Phoeníx4 26 Oct
22 Oct New race Ideas Since the addition of allied races, I thought to throw my 2 cents into the box. Since the allied races use already existing skeletons, I'm thinking Blizz might be ignoring making new races with new skeletons, but I might be wrong. I'd like to add that these racials are something of the top of my mind, so if you have any other suggestions for them, feel free to add . Anyway,here it is. First, the setting to introduce the new races. I'm thinking it would be cool to explore the other side of Azeroth, since we can only see one so far. I'm imagining it as some sort of proto-Kalimdor, where the Titan Keepers experimented before finalizing the tests on the main continent. They would experiment on various creatures and use them for various purposes. Note: I'll edit this post as more and more race ideas come to mind, so I hope the mods won't mind. I might also add, that the weapons and classes on our Azeroth, like guns or monks might be discovered there as well on their own by the natives. Same could be said of Necromancy, which could explain their equivalent of Death Knights 1.Humanoid T-rexes. You read that right. Riding Carnotaurs. Either inspired by African tribes or even crazier Eskimos. The idea of a more feathered,polar Rex came from Spec World, a sire that researched what the Dinosaurs would evolve and look like if the meteor didn't hit them up to (from our perspective) modern day. This was done extensively on their site so I'll leave the link here so you can see it. Classes: Warrior, Hunter, (maybe) Paladin, Shaman, Druid(maybe),Death Knight(maybe) http://speculativeevolution.wikia.co...rannosauroidea Racials ideas: Eating the corpses of their enemies, Terrifying roar (a la Jurassic Park), Reduced CC effects, Thick Hide (might come up with more) 2.Humanoids bears: Inspired by the Armored Bears from the Golden Compass and the Kodans from GW 2, but instead of polar bears, they'd be descended from short-faced bears (which were very vicious predators). Metallurgists and miners. Possible mount is an Entelodont Racial Ideas: Something surrounding mining or Blacksmithing, maybe Thick Hide (I know, I'm not very original, trying my best here), Unstoppable Charge. Might add some more, if I think of something.Would have Slavic accents (think Poland or the Czech Republic) Classes: Warrior, Hunter, Shaman, Monk, Priest, Mage, Death Knight(maybe) 3.Humanoid Smilodons. Not like the Charr, think more of a combination of Asurian/Roman civilization. Mount would be a Gorgonopsid. Not the same as Khajiits Racial ideas: Great pride in their civilization (much like the Romans), Dexterity/Agility increased, Sharp Claws, Something of a roar They'd look something like this (minus the four legs) https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.ne...oncept_art.jpg Classes : Warrior, Paladin, Mage,Warlock, Priest,Hunter, Rogue, (maybe) Death Knight/Necro 4.Lizardmen. Kind of like Argonians from Elder Scrolls (but no boobs). Would be situated in the Swamps and Rivers. Not sure about the mount. Feel free to suggest. Racials: Waterbreathing, Resistance to toxins and bleeds, (maybe) a frill that reduces enemy damage dealt (imagine the Dilophosaurus from JP) Classes: Rogue, Hunter, Warrior, Shaman, Mage, Warlock, Priest, (maybe) Monk, (maybe) Death Knight/Necro 5.Humanoid Gorillas. Think of the upright Kong from Kong: Skull Island or the Brutes from Halo. Classes: Warrior, Paladin, Hunter, Shaman, Mage, Priest, Racials: Damage resistance(maybe), Nature resistance, a Roar, not sure what to add next(feel free to add) 6.Humanoid Terror birds. Inspired by the Japanese. Would look similar to the Jackals from the Halo Series.Very intelligent. Classes: Warrior, Hunter, Monk, Rogue, Mage, Warlock, Priest,(maybe) Death Knight/Necro Racials: better Avoidance, a small interrupt with their beaks (watch the Nat Geo Prehistoric Predators documentary to see what I mean), getting more skill points in professions(by that I mean, instead of 1 they always get 2) 7.Humanoid Thylacoleos/ Marsupial Lions. Imagine a combination of both Australian Aborigines and the Maoris. The mount would be a giant Kangaroo. They'd be about the size of a dwarf. And have notoriously bad temper, since they are closely related to Tasmanian Devils. Classes: Warrior, Hunter, Shaman, Mage, Rogue, (maybe) Monk Racials,: CC resistance, less falling damage, something related to their climbing abilities, (maybe) deal more damage/heal when in lower healthFalhaas0 22 Oct
20 Oct The next new class concept I know this is a very worn topic, but i wanted to share my viesion for the tinker class. So here is a PNG file that shows it all: https://imageshack.com/a/img921/5052/dsJII1.pngVictoryon0 20 Oct
18 Oct Story, "A fall from grace" This is chapter two, for the first chapter: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624392669 I am trying to keep to the canon lore as much as I can Please keep eventual feedback constructive, this is my first complete wow story Chapter two Descend Velthoria had seen him a few times, just on a distance with other magisters. She never expected to hear his name here. “I have gotten the honor to have been taught this by Magister Dar’Khan himself.” The golden-haired elf looked smug as he stood in the center of the small group. She was still in her teens and he was a few years older, and as he stood there the shiny hair fell down his shoulders on the blue robes which matched his eyes in color, they now glowed with enthusiasm. Velthoria looked skeptical at him. “How did you even managed to meet him?” She folded her arms across her chest, “Why would he teach you anything in person?” She inspected him closely. The elf’s smug look turned to mild irritation at her query and answered in a sharp tone. “That’s certainly none of your business, and you don’t know me or my connections, if you want to learn just be quiet and watch.” Velthoria glared at him but was silent, he was right. She didn’t know him and had no clue of whom he knew or didn’t knew, this was the second time she met him and the others. Typical her arrogant self she thought, she should really learn to be softer. She turned her attention towards the young man again, this time with curiosity. An orb started to form between his hand, he was focusing immensely and at first it looked like he was conjuring a regular frost bolt. Then the small group in the room gasped. Instead of the frosty blue the orb was smoky and purple, Velthoria looked at it enchanted, it was beautiful. The mage threw it at the practice target and the orb exploded in a purple cloud at the wooden figure. “What was that?” Everyone wondered. The mage looked smug again. “A shadow bolt he called it.” He said and looked at the three other people in the room. “I don’t know much myself yet but I will tell you what I know about this force called the Void.” Velthoria closed her eyes and shivered. Who could have imagined the magister she looked up to would be responsible for so much death. Dar’Khan Drathir was a traitor and a murderer, but he had also been on to something. She knew it. It had been years since she first was introduced to the void and its power. Many she knew had died, in the chaos after the war her study circle was disintegrated, and she found business with old friends, but soon she met likeminded again who taught her in the demonic powers, and eventually she was introduced to Magister Umbric. After the Scourge invasion, after Magister Rommath had returned from Outland to teach the high elves, no, the Sin’dorei, children of the blood, the technique of siphoning magic, more had reached the same understanding. More believed that to protect the rest of their people, to survive, they needed to look for different methods, different sources. They were not just mages either, but rangers, warriors, elves from all walks of life sought out the group she would eventually join to learn about what the void could offer. Sadly, her brother wasn’t one of them. Velthoria folded the cloth around the last mana crystal. She was now in her twenties and was still close with her childhood friends. “They’re all done.” She tucked it in the bag and turned to face Dylnir and Lorathin. Their blue eyes had begun to turn green of the fel magic and she knew her had as well. Half the city lay in ruins, most were dead or injured, large parts of the forests were destroyed and ghouls and undead still lingered there. Green fel crystals had been put up around what was left of the city to sustain it. She sighed. Where had life gotten her? Well, it wasn’t just circumstances, she had chosen a big part of her life which had led her here. She chose to continue her friendship with the three rogues, Fenhar had unfortunately not survived the undead attack, and she chose to get involved with Dylnir’s bloodthistle business. Now, she had chosen to deal with mana crystals. So many of her people had died, and many of those who were left were starving. Starving for food and addicted to magic. Their addiction was a fact, even with the new techniques people were struggling, and the Sunwell, the precious glorious Sunwell, was defiled. Corrupted, destroyed. A thin elf approached them in the alley, she was shaking, talking quietly to herself. She stopped before Velthoria and looked up at her, she was probably older but almost a head shorter. “The same as always?” She asked with no more than a whisper. Velthoria nodded, “the same as always.” The little thin elf picked up a couple of coins from her purse and gave it to Velthoria. In return she received one of the clothed crystals. She bowed as a thank you and hurried away. Lorathin looked at the woman walk away and said without letting her eyes off her, “You know there’s another one who’s not very far from us who deals with crystals as well? Think his name’s Orovinn or something, from what I’ve heard he has some potentially good customers.” Lorathin looked at Velthoria with an in intriguing look, waiting a response. Velthoria shaked her head at her. “I don’t want to know everything you’ve done Lorathin, but he’s not a threat to us, we are doing well.” She looked out over the dark streets, the nightlight didn’t really get to this part of the city. Now and then men and women were walking past them, further down you could hear some laughter and shouting from the inn, but otherwise it was quiet here. She unfolded one of the crystals. The ruby stone glowed and she could feel the tickling in her body, craving the mana. “I believe the market is big enough for all of us. There are a lot of elves out there craving these.” (continued in post 2)Doltri3 18 Oct
13 Oct Ideas for a WoW B-day Party!! Hello, everyone! My birthday is tomorrow (14th Oct) and I'll be celebrating with my family, however I decided I'd spend the entire night (so, tonight) with my WoW guildmates. Technically, on my birthday! So I'm in need of some ideas. Here's what I've got so far: - A Transmog Run from old Mythic Raids - A Transmog competition where I choose the theme - A fishing party in Highmountain, somewhere where we can set a few campfires and just talk to one another over discord, sharing stories and listening to music, of course. - CAKE CAKE CAKE But what else? What if a part of them doesn't wanna run raids for transmog? Or doesn't wanna fish? I know I'm overthinking this, but my guildmates are such incredible people. I wanna make that night worthwhile for everyone involved. Thank you in advance!Likki4 13 Oct
13 Oct When Asmongold Gets Pissed & WoW Daily Highlights ... This is an outro I made for my new daily WoW highlight video's. There are 4 episodes so far: ... ... ... ... ... I'm making these videos to mainly bring more publicity to smaller WoW streamers. I hope you guys don't get triggered by the clickbait titles, it's to bring in more traffic I'm sure you'll enjoy the clips if you just ignore them! I also hope Asmongold can react to the outro :D. Thanks for reading and supporting!Simo22 13 Oct
12 Oct Sylvanas Windrunner Classic/vanilla WoW Figurines Hi there,hope this is the right forum to ask this. I´m wondering if there is any figurines of the classic/vanilla Sylvanas Windrunner out there to buy somewhere? https://www.wow-screenshots.net/screenshots/view/lady-sylvanas-windrunner-banshee-queen-3.html Sorry for bad English .Farrion0 12 Oct
05 Oct Asmongold lair - Raid Asmongold lair - Raid Make a new mini raid, with an asmongold lair theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzy1uUgeRPI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Qg5aqh3R8 Idea: you get into a dungeon, you will have debuff at all time decreasing resistances (if that was still in the game) Lets call it a plague instead, for every minute you are in there, you will lose stats or something like that, due to the bad climate inside. Kill literally trash, all the way to the only boss inside - Asmongold best warrior/world. Asmongold could have a mechanic where he loses some kind of buff, because you throw money to pilav. (you owe him 500$) Rewards: Nothing ofc - only asmongold gets some ingame recognition.Pricéless4 05 Oct
04 Oct World of Warcraft - The Fan Expansion New Expansion is here ! All classes and talents have been merged into a brand new system You don't chose a class, you build the class. Your character is a simple common person, you start your journey doing quests for your village elders or crafting gear, potions , and learning medecine to mend the wounds of your mates. As you progress into your journey you will find tomes and books about ancient ways of combats and spells, you return to your village elders and they will introduce you to the hidden legends of Azeroth. You are given the scroll of legends, as you open it you will discover a wide range of expertise traits, how to excel in melee combat, infecting enemies with deep wounds, poisons and plague, how to stay at range and weaken your opponent with shadow arrows and spells, or how to become an endurant guardian to keep your enemies threat away from your mates. The traits you chose will make your character one of the 12 classic classes, but very different from what is actually known as a class. You can be an Arcane Ranger wielding a bow, that deals damage to enemies, using arcane magic, and invoked magic pets. Or you can be a Venemous Ranger wielding a crossbow, infecting your enemies with poisons and toxic fluids, invoking scorpions and insects. You can be Shadow Stalker tossing plagued shurikens on your enemies stepping on their back for a while to stab them with your daggers. You can be a Holy paladin blinding your enemies with your armor's light boosting your mates morale and weakening your opponenet. You can be a Retribution Paladin commanding the light to strike the land on which your enemy walks on, You can be a Guardian Warlock corrupting your enemy soul and absorbing the damage they deal to you. .... You can build your character from all schools of magic and arts of fight, the more traits you unlock the more powerful and unique you are. But if one day you decide you want to change who you are your can start over on the same character, and become a new class (that would probably take months to unlock completely) but if you keep the same class for many months, your character will have unique visuals, to let your team mates know how experienced you are. There are four roles for Dungeons and Battlegrounds: Damage, Healer, Support and Tank. Damage will excel in doing melee and distance damage. Healer will use his professions to shield and heal his allies. Support will boost his allies and prevent deadly situations using their long cooldown abilities. Tanks will protect their allies and keep the enemy attention on them as long as possible. The hardest dungeons are those where you will gather friends who will bring Time Shards to a dragon next to the entrance, in exchange for a random piece of gear with one stat that you chose, the dragon will go into the dungeon and meet you by the end of it. giving you your reward. You can do as much dungeons as you can as long as you have Time Shards (which are obtainable doing events and quest in the open world) by the end of the week, the dragon will pop up in your main city, giving you a better piece of gear with two of the stats you have chosen during your weekly dungeon runs. Sorry for my english, it is not my main language.Môé0 04 Oct
02 Oct Making a Machinima but... Hello folk! I'm making a machinima but I wanted to see if I can get some quick answers from the forums before I decide to do something. So if you want to answer some questions I have a few that I'm going to personally focus on. What genre would you like to see? Something dramatic or comedic? Anything else? What would make You stay for the entire duration? Should I focus on the Horde or Alliance? Maybe both?Adwoli0 02 Oct
01 Oct Admiral's Black Rum I picked up this bottle from the longing shores of Tiragarde Sound. A place where the waves are in perpetual movement and winds can be unforgiving. Where the wet sand gives in below your feet, the scent of forlorn sea weed challenges your composure and the salty sea air hurls along your brow. That same morning I shared a meal with a group of fishermen, who taught me this old song of the sea: Come up lads, gather around, look what I have found, a bottled up tale from the Tiragarde Sound. There was once a man, imagine if you can, with an alluring and aspiring and ambitious plan. To invite friends of the coast for a bodacious roast, and the best black rum in a hearty toast! An admiral he was, making rum like few, admired and desired for his lovely brew. He wanted no spite, but all to be right, so hard he worked both day and night. Then a day passed by, making glee out of glum, behold he had destilled the best black rum! Then a week passed by for the casks to soak, and give the rum a lovely taste of smoky oak. Then a month passed by for the rum to go far, and ferment with a fervent, burning hint of tar. Then a year passed by, but he wanted it stronger, so he held the invitations to wait a little longer. Then a decade passed by, but before he took a sip, he led his fleet to war and went down with his ship. Then a century passed by and the rum was gone, truly wasted, never tasted by a friendly tongue. And so this day, I shall dearly say, gather your black rum while you may. Oh, why is the rum always gone? https://www.wowhead.com/item=161207/admirals-black-rumDulvarinn0 01 Oct
28 Sep Hand painted 3D character I wanted to have a crack at hand painted textures after i started playing WoW again a few months ago. Nothing particularly wow themed/style but it inspired me none the less. :) I'd like to do another one at some point but something intended for the wow universe. Hope you like it! www.artstation.com/artwork/JNXnz (Feedback always welcome)Megajin2 28 Sep
26 Sep The History of Daily Quests in World of Warcraft Greetings and salutations and hello! I have been wanting to make a video about the evolution of daily quest content in World of Warcraft for a while now, and I finally got around to do it! If you think this would be interesting to watch, you could find the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEgAs7ipZzA Please feel free to leave feedback on the video. It is my first time ever making a video like this, so I would appreciate constructive criticism.Kentack0 26 Sep
25 Sep My Artworks and Fanart Hi, my name is Caroline :) I've got my own sites on Facebook and Instagram on my artwork which I wanted to present you. You'll find drawings and paintings as well as fanart works on different games. The Blizzard univers is so far represented by a landscape painting and a character portrait taken from WoW as well as by a character portrait taken from Diablo III. More Fanart on Blizzard games is in progress and can be seen on my sites soon. Why don't you already have a look: https://www.facebook.com/carosworks/ https://www.instagram.com/carosworks/Bubbelîne9 25 Sep
18 Sep Daughter of the Sea - Metal Cover Hello everyone! So I thought I might post this here as well since it was such a positive response last time :) This time I made a metal version of Daughter of the Sea. There were so many people asking for it when the Warbringers short was released so there was no other choice, haha! I hope you like it! https://youtu.be/udlTyItMT7kXynandil5 18 Sep
17 Sep psychedelic gameplay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY3q3_69L1sMethtrips0 17 Sep
17 Sep Dark Iron Dwarf Music - My take on it Hello. Since I'm a huge fan of Dark Iron Dwarves I composed some music for them. https://soundcloud.com/sanies90/dark-iron-dwarves-my-take-on-it I hope you guys like it. It's very short but I just felt incredibly satisfied with how it turned out ;)Gibbersniff1 17 Sep
14 Sep Heelvsbabyface's recent video. Dear Blizzard, First of all im gonna thank the whole team for making this awesome MMORPG for the last decade. Started out in vanilla and still rolling :). Normally im the person who avoids toxic communitys , persons etc etc. Im the glass is half full type and i like doing fun things. One of them is playing WoW. Besides cataclysm and late vanilla,i did enjoy every expansion so far. However this expansion , i am disliking a lot of the new stuff and teh following youtube personality sums it all up Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmeyWlWJZuM&t=182s Pls fix the game :)Bruce20 14 Sep
12 Sep World of Warcraft Fanart Pages: https://www.facebook.com/thesynthetic https://www.instagram.com/thesynthetic https://www.deviantart.com/thesynthetic A little Transmog Set/or Sets that was inspired by my playthroughs of Cataclysm Raids, and Helfire Citidel and Legion (raids) and environments. - https://www.deviantart.com/thesynthetic/art/Spectral-Abyss-Transmog-World-Of-Warcraft-754380935 And a design I did based around one of my favourite mounts and my rogue. - https://www.deviantart.com/thesynthetic/art/The-Dread-Raven-World-Of-Warcraft-731585114 Would share this directly.. but it appears Blizzard have not updated their post creation area to allow for image uploads. Or image shares. So here's a link for me DeviantArt page for the piece.Ignam2 12 Sep
10 Sep Blizzcon Virtual Tickets, when? When will we be able to buy the Virtual Tickets for Blizzcon '18? Last year was the first time I bought a ticket and I am excited for this years Blizzcon, although I don't expect anything big being revealed this year, but hopefully i am wrong on that part. :)Khaeltuel1 10 Sep
10 Sep The BfA Launch Experience - WoW Machinima https://youtu.be/k8YKIddluJI - The BfA Launch Experience - WoW Machinima Made a quick little machinima representing my and many others' troubles around the chaos of the BfA launch. It's almost always a mess... but a lovely type of a mess. Enjoy! ^^ P.S. I honestly feel bad for the new races that now have to deal with us players D:Grimprime1 10 Sep
10 Sep Charity idea suggested on facebook So World of Warcraft posted this https://www.facebook.com/117810281714432/posts/1103474383148012/ One of the comments have an amazing idea which I feel could be looked into and would be an amazing opportunity. Comment was by a Lewis saying “Donate 0.01 cents for every turtle that makes it to the water in the next week and donate it to a turtle charity that helps them get to the sea!“ An amazing idea that could be implemented. This post is just to publicise this amazing idea.Sicarìus0 10 Sep
10 Sep How I play BFA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kedLiy9jedk 1 minute.Тайгермафиа1 10 Sep
09 Sep [Fan art] WoW BFA Hi there, I'm happy to submit my last work wich is a WoW Fan-art, inspired by a BFA's cinematic. I hope u will enjoy it ! https://www.facebook.com/Kreevart/photos/a.163534287628217/254328061882172/?type=3&theater Don't hesitate to follow me on FB if u want to see more, as I plan to do characters next. And even take orders if some of u are interested to immortalize his character with a drawing.Varakhonn5 09 Sep
05 Sep [VID] What got you into WoW ? Hey guys, Made a video on what got me into WoW in the first place and I'm curious to find out different stories on the first inception you've experienced with WoW :) https://youtu.be/U_x81kn5x3IMarcelian17 05 Sep
01 Sep Test post please ignore Test postAlyzaabi0 01 Sep
31 Aug Angry Joe's Rapid fire Review is how i feel about BFA As the title states, i absolutely agree with this review. Give it a look if you like. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLURznzDU-cLasergunpew6 31 Aug
28 Aug Song of Sylvanas Goddess of Destruction! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy5okIP0Wyo&feature=youtu.beNintai0 28 Aug
27 Aug I want to edit my OC Hello! How can I get my OC's model and edit it in e.g. Blender and make awesome shots out of it? I'm not trying to make a mod that plays in the game but rather just a model to pose it or even animate it. Thanks!Cellestia1 27 Aug
27 Aug Baine for Warchief I just had this quick idea before eating my breakfast so I jumped onto it and this is what came of it. Hope you agree that Baine needs to be the next warchief, atleast, if you're tauren... you should. https://imgur.com/a/WeekhRuFariel1 27 Aug
27 Aug Fave wow streamers/youtubers? Mine has got to be Taliesin and Evitel, find they have a great sense of humour and create alot of wow related topics. Give them a go if you haven't already - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5G2HcyTiTs Let me know who you guys like to watch, want to find new guysMageinchína42 27 Aug