Life of the WoW Community

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
24 Apr 2014 Social Media & Fansites (Updated: 10/07/2017) Blizzard on Social Media You already know that you can find World of Warcraft news right here on the official community site, but make sure you keep an eye on Blizzard's social networking pages. These sites feature World of Warcraft news, visual media, contests, player-created content, career opportunities, customer support, and much more. Check out what we have to offer, interact with your peers in the community, and share the latest updates with your friends. Official Facebook Pages World of Warcraft Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft Official Twitter Feeds @Warcraft @WarcraftDevs (Design Insight & Info) @BlizzardCSEU_EN (Customer Support) @BlizzardCareers (Careers, Recruiting & University Relations) @BlizzCon Other Blizzard Franchises @Diablo @PlayHearthstone @BlizzHeroes @OverwatchEU @StarCraft Official Google+ Pages Other Blizzard Franchises Hearthstone Official YouTube Channels World of Warcraft Customer Support Blizzard Entertainment Other Blizzard Franchises Diablo Hearthstone Heroes of the Storm Overwatch StarCraft World of Warcraft on Reddit /r/WoW (not owned or operated by Blizzard)Vaneras2 24 Apr 2014
14h will draw you, learning to draw wanna learn to draw better so if you'd like to see bad version of your char just ask warning you that it'll be like last time, it'll be on paper since I don't have tools on pc :pNomadix36 14h
16h Thrall meets a catto (FANFICTION) Thrall was walking in Dalaran, as he saw a catto. The catto meowed. The end.Froglover2 16h
1d Going down memory lane Hello everyone, I recently went through a lot of the Classic content on a few of my characters and had a really great time. I thought about all the old stuff that you could do and see, and also about the stuff that replaced it. Im happy to have experienced both. This journey made me want to create a few videos, showing how the World of Azeroth was once seen by us all. I created a video of some old loading screens that are no longer in use and a video of the old zone & world maps dating back to 2005 (phew long time ago!). I was playing back then, and seeing these images made me remember stuff I had forgotten about how Azeroth once looked, and it brought back fond memories. Hopefully it will bring fond memories back for you too, or if you weren't playing back then, give you a look at how Azeroth and some loading screens once looked. :) Attention: these links takes you to Youtube Old Zone & World Maps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFgE-ei4Mog&t=36s Old Loading Screens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zNsoY5hevI&t=2s Yhing0 1d
2d Machinima MEP We gathered Machinima makers and made 1 video we're proud :D just wanna share hehe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NUu6TMVSUELuthine1 2d
3d Mac'Aree hole fails Had some fun this morning when the greater invasion came up :) I find it hilarious that the hole is right between the portal and City Center waypoint. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oZN56DmZfAEerik2 3d
5d Tattoo Anybody knows how many laser sessions it takes to remove a half sleeve tattoo?Critstorm13 5d
18 Sep My fondest WoW memory I remember back in vanilla when i was about 13 or 14 and WoW was so hard to play solo i caved and made a Paladin for the heals. Little did i know i would main this class and take him all the way to Duskwood were i have fond memories of exploring the catacolmbs underneath Raven Hill. To me it was so cool, this largely useless but mob filled zone with no other reason to exist other than simply being there and as a Paladin it was a blast. Duskwood is still my favorite zone regardless of cataclysm changesEocaan14 18 Sep
15 Sep My attempt at a WoW lore video Hi all, I'm hoping this is the right place to post and I'm not breaking any forum rules - it's not intentional! I'm not sure where, if anywhere, is a good place to share videos outside of (anti)social media. Anyway, I just tried my hand at a WoW lore video. I wanted to keep it short and sweet so it's barely touches on the story! Mainly just how the universe started and what the titans are. Obviously using WoW Chronicle Vol 1. I'd be really grateful if people could check it out, let me know what I can do to improve these videos going forward because I'd quite like to do more. This is genuinely about feedback; not a shameless plug to get views. You don't have to like and subscribe if you don't want to. https://youtu.be/nTzMKgcUlEI Thanks bunches.Bunfafunf0 15 Sep
15 Sep My metal cover of the Stormwind/Anduin's Theme Hey everyone, I just wanted to share my original metal cover of the Stormwind/Anduin's theme. First time I am attempting this kind of cover, and I am anxious to hear what my fellow wow fans think! https://youtu.be/OmZY8pxypuU Anyways, I hope you enjoy the music! :)Mythandil9 15 Sep
13 Sep Fanart illustrations Some fanart I've made along with some progress images :) Hope you like them! Night Elf Soldier https://youtu.be/Thd7DB_IXJY Demon Hunter https://youtu.be/6nYIvBYMMe0 Highborne Serafier https://youtu.be/Jd4ISlGoDPM Maybe in the future I'll add actual time lapses if I do speed paintings, but for the moment I work too much on and off to record the full process.Acrona17 13 Sep
13 Sep Exploring the music of Wintergrasp Hello everyone, I published a video exploring and reminiscing on the music of Wintergrasp: https://youtu.be/DW3cyZ-xa8U It's part of a larger series I'm working on, exploring the OSTs of various video games, but - as it's a relaunch of a series I did focusing entirely on WoW music - I will be revisiting music from WoW routinely. Next episodes to include the music of Overwatch, as well as charting the development of some music from Legion and where it comes from in the soundtracks of previous expansions! I'd love to hear your feedback, positive or negative, and would be very grateful if you helped promote the videos (if you find them to be worthy of it). Thanks a lot everyone, hope you all have a great day, and hope my self-promotion isn't too distasteful xKlokfoss5 13 Sep
13 Sep This might be a bit of an odd question But I don't know where else to ask really. If any blues have an email I should direct my question to, please let me know! Anyway, I'm a freelance artist that mainly take on commissions based on peoples in game characters. While I know Blizzard is okay with commissions, I've been thinking of creating a book. Just an artbook with my drawings, including my wow commissions. I hope to sell at least a hundred of them. Does anyone know if I'll get sued to hell and back if I do this? Or what kind of disclaimers or notices I can write in my book to make this okay?Naariel2 13 Sep
13 Sep Updating/Making Pet models - Feedback Hey everyone! I am seeking general feedback and requests about which pet would people like to see a dedicated model of in WoW. For some pets it´s understandable that the development team did not create a specific model, since production wise it might not have been a priority, but since I love the method of designing pets/companions I decided to do so. I tried to remedy the situation with my pet/hatchling model of the newly added Storm Drakes in Legion. Now that I am making my next one I was thinking of tackling the Hydra models added in Warlords of Draenor, (Currently they have a shrunken version of the regular models as pets.) but I would also love to hear what other people in the community would like to see. Here are some renders/3D preview of the little guy: https://imgur.com/t/blizzard/xupjA Thank You for your time everyone!Ragnosh0 13 Sep
11 Sep Can somebody help me for my new pc I never bought a pc in my life and now am thinking of buying a one but my budget is low and a really want a cheep pc that can at least run wow in ultra or high can any one pls help me .Darksoe3 11 Sep
11 Sep Two Songs Dont Make A Rite Long time ago me and my Mage friend Manajawana, Was Mounting down a long and lonesome road. All of a sudden, there shined a shiny demon Hunter. In the middle of the road. And he said: "Play the best song in the world, or I'll eat your soul." (soul) Well me and Manajawana, we looked at each other, And we each said. "Okay." And we played the first thing that came to our heads, Just so happened to be, The Best Song in the World-of Warcraft, it was The Best Song in the World- of Warcraft. Needless to say, the Demon Hunter was stunned. Whip-crack went his whoopy tail, And the Demon Hunter was done. He asked us: " Be you angels?" And we said, "Nay. We are but MAGE!!!." Rock! Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh-ah-ah, Ohhh, whoah, ah-whoah-oh!Oomaj2 11 Sep
06 Sep Läerezh 6 - Harvest Hey everyone! After almost two months of hard work it is finally there : Laerezh 6 - Harvest! I'm not yet a pro at video making but I'm improving on each movie, I hope. Since a few friends told me that it was a good one, I'm sharing it with you. Feel free to tell me what you think about it, feedbacks help me to improve my movies quality. What to expect in this movie? - Metal soundtrack. Yo I'm a warrior, I won't kill people on a Katy Perry's song. Kek - Intense fights against one, two or even three opponents - BGs wreckage - Improved story part, more immersive and interesting than my other movies - Some nice actions that I didn't put in evidence on the movie (like the Mind Bomb's reflect, Remorsless' Winter's stun reflect that saved me etc), it's up to you to find them ;) - Improved use of video effects (sometimes pairing with soundtrack, sometimes with actions, sometimes both) - A quick overview about what will go on in Läerezh 7. I am already on it ;) Some things to know: - The plot about this movie is that Läerezh was on her way to get back to Skyhold to get her reward for purging the world, but she found a weapon. A powerful weapon. It granted her visions from her upcoming actions and then whispered her "Kill them all", that was how the Soul Harvest began. - Since I'm using Kiljaeden's Burning Wish in WPvP, I tried to fight against 2 or 3 opponents at the same time with almost the same gear than me to make it more intense. Since I'm 921 ilvl right now it's pretty hard to find worth opponents so do not blame me because people I was facing were maybe like 910 or 915 ilvl. - I tried to add BGs wreckage to this movie because it looks really entertaining (as usual, tell me if I'm wrong), especially the Eye of the Storm part. Hope you will enjoy it. - About the last duel part, I wanted to find Laerezh to die in a logic way. Since she was supposed to be an insanely powerful warrior, I wanted her to die trying to accomplish her objective: gathering souls for her new weapon. But she failed and was killed by someone more powerful than her. Killed... Or not. One again please feel free to tell me what you think about this movie. Thanks for those of you that will watch it and eventually tell me if they enjoyed it. If you liked it, you can still subscribe to my Youtube channel, it doesn't cost anything but it helps me a lot. (Also feel free to thumbs up this movie on Youtube) Link to the video : https://youtu.be/nXFRMVaXYtsLäerezh0 06 Sep
03 Sep Transmog Hello! I bought all set Champion's Battlegear to transmog.Unfortunately I can not change the look on him.I read that you need to buy a replicas that are locked. Is there another way to use this set to transmog?Cormundum1 03 Sep
01 Sep Thank you Hi! Not sure if this is the right place for this kind of post or not, but if not then please redirect to the appropiate place or please tell me where to post it, Thanks in advance So this is just a appricative little text,and im not gonna lie it´s quite emotional typing this. I started playing WoW nearly on day 1, so happened to be the same day my family got broadband connection, i was about 16 at this time About 2 years later while in Lower black rock spire on my gnome warrior heroicly leading the group to victory another player thought i was funny and asked to be my friend, this Turned out to be a girl and 1.5 years later this very same person was right next to me,gaming,laughing and sharing life in my home country. We moved in together not long after that in her home country of norway, still sharing our love for Wow, i could sit here and ramble for hours how we sat and joked about me being "mama bear" in the beggining of expansions as i always took the lead and lead us to the qest points and keep the small group we played with protected as the tank i was, or how i have meet so many friends over the years that are very dear to me. But im not gonna sit and talk about all that, just know i have got so much enjoyment and happines out of the game that it would be hard to describe We lived happily together and a few years later when i came home from work i was greeted at the door with a smiling face and "Im pregnant!:)", i was so very happy, love children and i could not have been more happy Sure enough 9 month later my son was born and the following 3 years have given me more happines then i ever thought was possible, ofcourse as the gaming dad i am i let him create his own wow character on his 2nd birthday, to the instructions of "yes" and "no" to what he wanted it to be, it wil remain on my character screen until the day he comes of age to play :) WoW was the gateway to the happiest moments in my life, and without it im not sure i would have the wonderfull son that i love so deeply today, So from every inch and corner of me, and from the center of my heart i say THANK YOU!Ayanamichan3 01 Sep
01 Sep Feels like a new, different game! Good morning, afternoon or evening, wherever you are in the world! Around a month ago, I've built myself my first custom PC and I'm absolutely overwhelmed by how different and amazing the game feels to be played on max settings, rather than on lowest, which is what I've been used to for over 5 years now! I've started playing WoW daily since early MoP on my old computer that was not able to run the game above low medium settings. A year ago, I had to get myself a "budget" laptop, as I was moving to S.Korea to both study and live here for two years. The laptop was weak, but it gave me bit better FPS on low medium than my old PC back then. But since a month ago, I've build my custom PC and now I'm enjoying this new-like game! I've noticed so many details that I never thought were in the game before! Some quick examples! : WATER HAS REFLECTIONS! You can see ships sitting on the water! You can even see the huuuuge Argus and that is just breathtaking! Sand has more detail, a lot of plants and grass, making the zone's terrain feel less empty! Some weapons or mounts have these interesting effects, that I've never even knew existed! View distance..... going from "setting 2" to "setting 10" is just.... wow. I've never seen Stormwind from the coast of Westfall. Never seen the entrance tower of BoT from Burning Steppes. Never have I ever felt so good flying on my mount, looking around the zones, seeing all the details. It gives that depth in the game I never experienced before...! And all of this is up to TBC! I've been leveling a new character and I'm so excited to go through WOTLK, CATA, MoP, WoD and Legion! Ugghh, just writing this makes me want to hop on the game right now and carry on enjoying all there is this game has to offer! Thank you for reading my little story! P.S. For those who are interested - I'm playing on everything on max, apart from the "Environment detail" (which is on 7) and I have over 120fps ! The PC specs are : CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600; GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6G G X+; RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 3000MHz; TOWER: COX A3 HaloAugii3 01 Sep
31 Aug Wow 4k Fullplay series Hi guys , i have started a unique series were i'm playing a human hunter doing quests exploring so people who cant be arsed playing or just want to see wow in all its glory sit back and watch. There is no commentary and i read the quests to myself giving enough time for the viewers as well. Any feedback is much appreciated. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpoqQtSc9qzykyHT70qZ7XhMl_n1kgl6IExzavius0 31 Aug
31 Aug New idea for series hi guys i thought id try something different. ever just want to quest, read the lore and take in the scenery but not arsed playing well here is part 1 of my series. ill be playing a hunter human going questing zone to zone entering dungeons at the right time . no mic/commentary just 100% gameplay, ill be reading the quests too give use enough time to read as well. https://youtu.be/CtgUlX1U4ao im filming in 4k 60fps let me know whats use think. :smiley:Exzavius1 31 Aug
31 Aug Offline/invisible mode while playing Bnet games! Can i please get the offline modus in battlenet and in-game? i sometimes just want to play alone without being disturbed and have some privacy, instead of being questioned why i am leveling just another alt or doing something ''not right in my friends their books''.Dhorma3 31 Aug
30 Aug A wow challenge video i made :) Hey. I'm a new video and this is the only place I know where I won't get any hate (Reddit) So basically It had not been done before so I thought of a challenge where I must make 1 Thousand gold within 1 hour however I can only earn the gold by begging for it. I know I probably will get hate but I don't want to encourage beggars, I just wanted to create an enjoyable challenge video :) Here's the link :) https://youtu.be/_nJi8Ya6eAQHagrîd0 30 Aug
29 Aug My WoW Expansion: Back to Northrend Hi @all May I introduce you today my variant of a next still unknown World of Warcraft Expansion: We travel to Northrend and also discover the Monkey Island themed isle (Lucas Arts, 1990) called Monkey Isle. Wait wait wait... ; ) The story binds the two diffrent locations, from snowy Northrend to sandy Monkey Isles. There are now new Dwarfes und Gnomes Civilisation in the Snow, however the new Scourge and Kel'Thuzad (is back) are present. The island is in changed form with two giant Zones: The Northrend is different, in the middle are white powder snow dunes with a dwarf-gnom city. In north and west the Scourge in reddish flora, the "Northern Plaguelands". On the other hand we collide with the in the South See located Monkey Isles. Gamebox Cover: A Dwarf with Snow. Zones (Northrend): 1 Powder snow dunes (Dun Medan) 2 Reddish Scourge-Zone (Northern Plaguelands) *1 reminds to Dun Morogh just many times bigger *2 reminds the western and eastern Plaguelands and to the Borean Thundra. Zones (Isles / South Sea): Monkey Isle Zandalar Other Zones: Banans on the "Worldtree!" (Western Tel'Abim) Northeron* (A transition zone: by plane from Ironforge (or Undercity) to Northeron to Chromie and the bronze dragon) * Northeron is located northwest of Stratholme. Dungeons and Raids: You will spend more time in dungeons in the leveling phase. Lepra-Gnomes in the new City of Gnomes and Dwarfs (on Northrend, Dun Medan) Monkey Isle Goldtempleruins Piratehideout Zuldazar Stratholme 2 (Argentum) Scourge City (Northrend) Gnome Robot-Factory Tel'Abim themed. PvP in the open World: It plays a more important role and also for leveling! A new server ingame system that allows you to switch ingame between PvP and RG in the running game. Other villages and locations: Snow-Trolls, Island-Trolls, Night elfs (Tel Abim) Undeads and Tauren (Pirates) Characteres: Bolvar (Dungeon Boss), the new Lich King is...??. Teenage Medan, Zul, Monkeys... Items: Gold and Treasures Special: Sub-Races like Lepra-Gnome Story: We start from the very bottom, we are no longer heroes. If you like this, like this post also on my facebook : ) https://www.facebook.com/cameraboy2/posts/1450579468359983 Hope you enjoy, Ahriel ( Khaz'goroth - EU ), B. C. Koi Jeri FaselAhriel1 29 Aug
26 Aug Worst WoW expansion? Worst wow expansion? Honestly Cataclysm is the worst expansion in my opinion, the only fun leveling zone was Mount Hyjal and Vash'jir was seriously the worst questing and most boring zone ever. The raids and dungeons were so !@#$ and boring too, and with blizzard ruining all the zones and making (the barrens) 2 places Southern Barrens and Northern Barrens makes it all worse. How can people honestly think that MoP was worse than Cata? MoP was definitely the cure of wow dying out, timeless isle was the best zone they ever added into the game, the concept is literally unreal. The zone were you stayed for days and days trying to get your Heavenly Golden Cloud Serpent, the zone were you grinded for emperor of shaoao reputation and it wasn't even a pain in the %^- and it was fun to grind and kill those elites. I honestly don't see the things that were so *!@#ty about MoP, what makes everybody think that MoP was the $%^-tiest xpac when theres Cata and WoD which are 2 xpacs that are atleast 100 times worse with the most lean content ever?Nëlla21 26 Aug
25 Aug Naxxramas Minecraft build, in detailed full scale! Hai! I didn't know where to put this so I figgured I'd share my video here. It's a replica of Naxxramas and well, I love to place and was happy with the resault so, enjoy I guess. Hugs https://youtu.be/95yvbetezW0Spiticia4 25 Aug
25 Aug Asmongold went on a date with Brittany Snow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISNr9h3DhxI I don't really know who Brittany Snow is but I was watching Conan and this woman went on a date with ASMONGOLD!Mysai23 25 Aug
23 Aug New Tool: RSS Feed Generator Hi everyone not sure where to post it since the EU doesn't have a "Community Plattform API" forum like the US so excude me if its the wrong forum: A long time ago the armroy had a rss-feed for every character but that disappeared with the redesign around cataclysm I think. So with that need and my desire to learn some javascript/node.js I created a webapp that takes the json-feed the WoW-API provides and turns it into an RSS-feed that can be read by programs like Google-Reader. If you are interested you can check it out here: https://wowfeed.herokuapp.com/?region=eu&realm=khazgoroth&character=cailuropa Of course changing the parameters region/realm/character allows you to create your personal RSS-Feed for your favorite characters. You can create an RSS-feed for your guild too: https://wowfeed.herokuapp.com/?region=eu&realm=khazgoroth&guild=mokrah%20toktok I am happy about any feedback/suggestions for improvements. Thx and Have a nice day CCailuropa3 23 Aug
22 Aug Hayven Games passed Dear Blizzard,I hope you guys can do something for him. It is so sad to see young person lost his long fight with cancer. He was a talented person and deserve some attention from your company. https://www.change.org/p/blizzard-hayven-world-of-warcraft-tribute He needs to be memorialised in some way. We'll miss you and we all love you Hayven. I believe creative company like Blizzard can stand this situation.Chronozcz3 22 Aug
22 Aug My Bachelor (guild leaders for the help?) Hi there! I'm trying to write my bachelor right now. It's going to be about virtual organizations and guilds. Therefore I'm going to need a few answers for a short survey. In short - it's about your guilds. Could you help a fellow player and a WoW buddy? :) It won't take long (only 10, closed questions) and is going to help me a lot. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8nWcNzeSFp6xmYUtg5NJJuYyRDmJ0DXsy5l-7oY86kksR2w/viewform?usp=sf_linkLiming3 22 Aug
22 Aug Fave wow streamers/youtubers? Mine has got to be Taliesin and Evitel, find they have a great sense of humour and create alot of wow related topics. Give them a go if you haven't already - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5G2HcyTiTs Let me know who you guys like to watch, want to find new guysMageinchína39 22 Aug
21 Aug Video: Argus Crisis Gathering - Kalimdor Forces A video of an in-game gathering that summoned together night elves, draenei and Kalimdor aligned worgen to discuss the appearance of Argus (Argent Dawn) https://youtu.be/ld6hkLbQH0I Hope you like it and have a good one!Acrona0 21 Aug
16 Aug MacMillan Game Heros Hi all, Hopefully this doesn't break the advertising rules, sorry if it does and feel free to remove it. On 22nd Sept '17 my wife and I are taking part in a MacMillan Game Hero's, 24 hour gaming marathon, to raise money for MacMillan Cancer Support. We will be live streaming the event via twitch and at least some of the time will be spent playing WoW and HS. If anyone has any idea's of how to make it entertaining for us and for viewers (level 1 raid on OG perhaps?), or if you want to get involved, please let me know. We'll also be giving away a Gaming Beanbag chair. For full details, or if you'd like to donate visit our JustGiving page: goo.gl/GX7rPs If blizz fancy sponsering us we'd be happy to play WoW or HS for the entire duration :) Thanks in advance! OmniOmnimushu0 16 Aug
15 Aug What if Blizzard made a Fighting Game? Like the idèa just hit me here the other day. What if Blizzard were to make a fighting style game out of World of Warcraft? Or crossing the entire Blizzard series of games. Like I know many is already thinking "Please shut up, you got Hots, go and play that you kid" - Well yeah sure but that's a MOBA, not a Fighting game. It just really got me, yet then I started wondering how Blizzard would do it seen as the "Fighting Game Community" has a GIANT bar between them of what a fighting game is. Street Fighter represents the one side of what the now crowned Old School and Elitist call the only TRUE Fighting Game due to how it has a wide array of combo-moves you can execute by mashing buttons at a level which we only thought machines could do back in the days. Super Smash represents the other side of a Fighter Style game that is fun yet does not request mashing a million buttons a second to execute extremely over the top grab into a down-throw into a re-grab into a toss into a smack-down into a grab into a punch into a kick into a grab-and-slam-to-the-floor which results in a K.O. If Blizzard ever made a fighting style game I belive they would follow the Smash module more than the others. Like look at HotS compared to other MOBA games and Hearthstone compared to earlier card games, while both is a lot less complex they still have the Blizzard polish which makes them fun, good and worth your time all at once. I for one think it would be a neat type of game - Sadly fighting games is most prominent on consoles and while Overwatch is at the consoles, we still hear the community cry over how they have it "so much worse" than the PC players due to A, B and C. Most of this having to do with said Consoles patching laws but hey, that's Blizzards fault, right? Wait... What? What did you say? Diablo 3? On CONSOLE? Where the f*** did you find that fossile, go put it in a museum or something... There's like 3 of these across the whole world. And now we have 2... Point is: if Blizzard were to make a fighting game - I'm pretty sure I would be all aboard, they don't exactly have a reputation for making terrible games. *Sweeps early D3 and Cataclysm + Warlords of Draenor under a rug* The thought of Warcraft characters fighting together in a game similar to that of Smash just makes me feel all excited for unknown reasons. PS: First one to link me one of the millions "Warcraft in a fight game fan made mod / video" stuff from Youtube get's a downvot... WAIT THEY REMOVED THAT?!Darìon1 15 Aug
15 Aug Saw Argus for the first time Been offline for a few weeks and decided to go through BWL on my paladin for the tmog set... Then I saw Argus being so incredibly close to me all corrupted by the legion.. Like it was on collision course for Azeroth... Now what does that remind me of? First time playing The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask for the very first time at the age of 7 seeing the moon about to fall on my face... Now I'm 24 and the sight of Argus sent a chill down my spine... brrr.... Thanks for that.Evïra0 15 Aug
10 Aug describe a questline in the game as crazy as possible Suramar questline is basically trying to take over an ancient, demon infested city with the help of a bunch of constantly relapsing drug addicts.Elada0 10 Aug
10 Aug World of Warcraft What I Offer You Video World of Warcraft What I Offer You (A Video about Helping other Players) Extended Edition https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myp4Klr3ezM Whether it's help with a Dungeon, Raid, Legion Invasion, low two higher level boosts, Legendary item from Legendary Quest Lines, Achievements or Fly you to a place in the game, I have all this available to you and lots more. In this video I give you a very detailed overview of all these things in the game, I offer you help with in the game, to give you the general overall overview of what the most Substantial things I offer you help with in the game is from PvE. World of Warcraft is meant to be a social MMORPG, this video does its absolut best at showing you this.Izzyfurious2 10 Aug
27 Jul Wanting to start a lowkey stream Hey guys. I know there might be some genious in here with a good experience in computers. Just want some feedback as to the build im about to do. It's pretty cheap and with a mini itx case I know I'm limited. Intel - Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor Noctua - NH-U12S 55.0 CFM CPU Cooler ASUS B150I PRO GAMING Samsung 850 EVO SSD - 250GB (Starting out with this - as I dont need a lot of space) Corsair Vengeance LPX (Not sure if I want to go 8/16GB) GeForce GTX 970 4GB SuperNOVA GS 650W That's it. All it needs to do is stream World of Warcraft at a doog quality. No cam. Just a bit of music in the background. Hope to get some opinions. Thanks!Eftre3 27 Jul
22 Jul Need some help with wow model viewer theres a table and chair and the character would be on top of the table so it looks silly. Is there a way to make it so the model is behind the table? And is it possible to do emotes aswell while sitting?Hagrîd2 22 Jul
21 Jul Nelf art Sooo I got this commissioned a while a go and it's finally complete. ^^ Two of my OCs having a little chat, heh. http://img14.deviantart.net/6f2d/i/2017/194/9/9/commission__elyssa_and_syaste_by_barn_swallow-dbg5d11.jpgElyssarain3 21 Jul
19 Jul Wow machinima without model viewer? Is it possible to make a wow machinima without model viewer cause model viewer just bugs my wow and causes it to scan for game files then it gets stuck on update.Exosource9 19 Jul
18 Jul Looking for online drawing resources Hello everyone. I'm thinking of giving drawing a try and I was wondering if any of you gifted artists could give me a tip on some good online free resources to learn some techniques. It's a bit difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff when you don't know what you are doing :D Thanks in advance for any help.Korrina5 18 Jul
18 Jul If you want tips for a "healthier" life style Hi This post is most likely going to sound arrogant but it is not ment to be arrogant. I want to offer "help and guidance", to people who want or need help to get in shape or loose weight. People might be scared of joining a gym or starting on a "quest" for a healthier life style because it seems like a to big of a job. Ill help with diet tips and some general diet plans and ill do detailed workout plans but not individual it will be put into categories, "Building muscle" "loosing weight" "starter" and "advanced". The reason for this is that im not the best wow player and alot of nice players have helped me improve over a long period of time, and this is my way of contributing to the players of this game. I hope people dont see this as an arrogant message. If you want more information just add my battle tag, Flexatron#2122 Best regards a silly power lifter dude.Âbbadon26 18 Jul
13 Jul Infeçt 8 Hey all! After 6 months of hard work, i am finally releasing my new PvP movie. So this is what you can expect: - Varied content: machinima, pvp gameplays (outdoor, arenas) and a few more things :) - A long journey over Legion with scenes of different zones and patches (from the beginning to 7.2) - High editing and postproduction skills (effects, color corrections, etc) - 23 minutes of visual entertainment with the maximum visual quality (2560x1440 at 50fps) So that said, i hope you enjoy it!! - Infeçt 8: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ig60BLAZg http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=247608Inffeçtt2 13 Jul
13 Jul What do you do when Playing? I personally take joy in reading Manga (JoJo's. Berserk, Fist of the North Star are the ones i have finished) or watching DBS on Crunchyroll.Kennshiro7 13 Jul
06 Jul Draenei fanart So I drew my main, hope you like it! http://naresie.deviantart.com/art/Survivor-of-Draenor-690217991Naresie1 06 Jul
05 Jul THE MUSIC OF BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT! Hello guys, my name is Alexander and im from Russia, i founder of the first russian fan club dedicated to Blizzard Entertainment composers . In general, I like Blizzard games, but music in their projects i love bigger. So that, i gradually collect music collection dedicated Blizzard, digital and physical and i would be very glad, if would you can to help me) In the current time i'm looking for these albums, so that, if you know where i can buy their or if someone can give their as gift, please respond me :) You can write in this topic or on my email - reidor@blizzardmc.ru My collection in current time - http://imgur.com/a/f3H1K Albums which i'm looking: 1996 - Mr. Tom & Got Show - Warcraft: The German Mixes (German release, CD); 2000 - StarCraft Game Music Vol. 1 (Korean release, Cassete); 2000 - StarCraft Game Music Vol. 1 (Korean release, CD, Ver 2 with white text on back side); 2000 - Diablo II Soundtrack EP (CD); 2000 - Diablo II Soundtrack (CD); 2000 - Diablo II Soundtrack (Unknown version, CD); 2000 - Diablo II Soundtrack (Spanish, CD); 2000 - Diablo II Soundtrack (Polish, CD, Ver 2); 2001 - Diablo II Soundtrack (German version from "Diablo Battle Chest", CD); 2001 - Diablo II: Lord of Destruction Soundtrack EP (Pre-order bonus, CD); 2001 - Diablo II: Lord of Destruction Soundtrack (CD); 2001 - Diablo II: Lord of Destruction Soundtrack (Polish version, CD); 2002 - Mystical Tales: The Sound of Warcraft III (Flyer) 2002 - Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos Soundtrack (CD); 2003 - Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Soundtrack EP (Pre-order bonus, CD); 2004 - World of Warcraft Soundtrack EP (German pre-order bonus, CD); 2004 - World of Warcraft Soundtrack (CD); 2007 - World of Warcraft: Taverns of Azeroth Soundtrack (Blizzcon 07, CD); 2007 - World of Warcraft: Taverns of Azeroth: Happy Holidays From the Blizzard Audio Team ("Handmade" design from Blizzard Audio Dept, CD) 2007 - StarCraft Soundtrack (Blizzcon 07, CD); 2009 - World of Warcraft: Mosaic Soundtrack (Blizzcon 09, CD); 2010 - StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Soundtrack (CD); 2010 - Revolution Overdrive - Songs of Liberty (Blizzcon 10, Vinyl); 2011 - The Music of Diablo 1996 - 2011: Diablo 15 Year Anniversary (Blizzcon 11, CD); 2012 - Diablo III Soundtrack (CD); 2012 - World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria (Composer promo, CD); 2013 - World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Soundtrack Volume II (Blizzcon 13, CD); 2013 - StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (Composer promo, CD); 2013 - StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Soundtrack Volume II (Blizzcon 13, CD); 2014 - Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Soundtrack (Dev version, CD) 2014 - World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Soundtrack (CD); 2016 - Lucio - Synaesthesia Auditiva (Promo soundtrack from Overwatch Recruit Kit, Vinyl, 7); 2016 - Warcraft Movie Soundtrack (Vinyl, LP);My list also available on my own site (on site list regular update) - blizzardmc.ru Thx all, who can help with collection)Рейдор0 05 Jul
05 Jul Naxxramas Trailer 2017: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNOxz9paA6E Anyone seen this guys work yet? Mindblowing! Completely, wholly mindblowing.Abacabb25 05 Jul