Death Knight

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
17 Sep 2016 [Guide]Death Knight 101 (Updated for 7.03) This if for all the really new Death Knights; my guide on the class overall. In this guide I'll be covering our resource system, what abilities you have, how they work and what they do. I'll also throw in some suggestions on gameplay that should make things somewhat easier for you. It's worth nothing that Death Knights, at lower levels, are ridiculously powerful which is a state of affairs I found to be really dull when leveling my latest Death Knight; it's not much fun when you're immortal and killing things with 2-3 attacks, but anyway, here goes. First thing's first; Resources -We have two different resources; Runes and Runic Power. We have a total of 6 runes which can be used for any attack that costs Runes; Obliterate, Howling Blast, Festering Strike, Marrowrend etc. -Runic Power is generated from used runes and the amount of runic power generated is based on the rune cost abilities, for example, Howling Blast cost 1 rune, and therefore will generate only 10 runic power, Marrowrend costs 2 runes and will generate 20 runic power. Pretty straight forward on paper. Now we get to how they interact with each other. Runes begin a regeneration cycle of no more than 10 seconds when used; Haste will decrease this time but not by much. If all 6 runes are used in succession, the first 3 runes to be used will begin their recharge, while the remaining 3 will not. The second set of 3 runes will begin their recharge only when the first set is completely recharged. There are certain talents and built in passive abilities to speed this process up; these talents and abilities differ from spec to spec. Blood - Soulgorge; consumes Blood Plague from everything in 30 yards to increase rune recharge. -Blood Tap; restores 1 rune per use, limited to 2 charges. Unlike Frost or Unholy, there is no passive ability that will assist the rune recharge time. Frost - Runic Empowerment; passive, has 1% chance per runic power spent to activate on Frost Strike. After some time testing, I've found it's about 50% chance (5 in 10 Frost Strikes). -Murderous Efficiency; using the Killing Machine effect has a 50% chance to to restore 1 rune. -Horn of Winter; restores 2 runes and generates 10 runic power. -Hungering Rune Weapon; Horn of Winter restores 2 runes and generates 10 runic power while Hungering Rune Weapon restores 1 rune and 5 runic power instantly and then restores runes and runic power every 1.5 seconds for 12 seconds. Unholy - Runic Corruption, passive, has 1.25% chance per runic power spent to activate, granting 100% rune regeneration for a short time. Requires Death Coil. After testing I've found that this works out that +/- 1 in 3 Death Coils will activate Runic Corruption. Abilities - How They Work Each ability a Death Knight has has a rune or runic power cost. The following are abilities that cost only 1 rune and will generate 10 runic power per use. -Blood Spec:Heart Strike, Death's Caress, Rune Tap, Death and Decay (if talented) Note: Heart Strike generates 15 runic power. -Frost Runes; Howling Blast, Frostscythe (if specced),Remorseless Winter, -Unholy Runes; Scourge Strike (Clawing Shadows, talent), Death and Decay, Epidemic (talent), Outbreak, Chains of Ice, Defile(talent) The following cost two runes and will generate 20 runic power when used. -Blood Spec: Marrowrend -Frost Spec: Obliterate -Unholy: Festering Strike Unholy retains Army of the Dead at a cost of 3 runes which generates 30 runic power. Runic Power - will activate Runic Empowerment or Runic Corruption via the use of Frost Strike or Death Coil respectively. -Death Coil; usable Unholy spec. It's a ranged attack with 30 yard range and costs 35 runic power. This will also restore 10 energy to your ghoul per Death Coil fired. -Frost Strike; exclusive to Frost spec, single target melee attack. Death Coil and Frost Strike are often best used when you're at, or approaching, 100 runic power, but are ideally used when spaced out across your "rotation" which brings me neatly to the next part of the guide. Abilities - What to use and When This will require in-depth guides of their own but there are certain universal abilities you can make use of. -Anti-Magic Shell - use to soak high incoming magic damage; it generates runic power. -Icebound Fortitude - use when you're taking high damage or are about to, or to break and become immune to stuns. -Death Grip - when you need to close the distance to your target or interrupt a crucial cast. The adds on Kilrogg Deadeye is a good example of the uses of Death Grip -Wraith Walk - useful for closing distances and clearing root or slow effects. I'll be preparing basic guides for Blood, Frost and Unholy specs, but those aren't coming before Legion release. For now, as I said, this was meant to cover the very basics of the class for people who haven't played Death Knight before.Hakuteiken34 17 Sep 2016
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: CMTeamEU-WoW@Blizzard.com Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
3h Return 2h frost dks again for the love of god this spec was awsome for 2h dks, when dk's were released in wotlk! Then came the ennoying folk claiming it was a duel wield spec caus of 1 lousy talent which increased the duel wield damage and somehow we ended up here in legion being forced into duel wield. BRING BACK THE 2H FROST BLIZZ PLSFysenk76 3h
14h Best dps trinkets for blood? Now that Antorus is out, does anyone know for sure, what the best dps trinkets are for pure single target (for Blood). The only trinket I can see be very powerful in Antorus is Gorshalach's Legacy from Aggramar. Other than that, it's either the Spiked Counterweight from Black Rook Hold or Nightmare Egg Shell from Darkheart Thicket.Lumpybear5 14h
20h Dk's calm down will ya. Specifically Frost Death Knights. You're wrecking everyone and I can't heal through it, even with my cd's up. The moment I see them use pillar I'm done.Isilnir6 20h
20h Is frost dk still valid dps spec? Is frost dk still valid Dps spec for Mythic Antorus? i am only asking 'coz i HATE!!! unholy! i can't stand it!Laraivic9 20h
22h Rate the Death Knight transmog above you part 10 Last thread reached it's limitMaanvaiva412 22h
1d Death Knight mobility. Something needs to change about our mobility. Wraith walk is just not enough. We used to have more passive movement speed before and I don't see why it was removed. When you death grip with such force that it pulls an enemy to you, wouldn't it make sense if the enemy is immune to it, you'd be pulled to them instead?Necrocution17 1d
1d Coolest dk name Darkkiller Shadowkiller Frostslayer Darkwarrior more names nowPlaceedo263 1d
2d DK PVP STATUS Sooooo where do we stand now in pvp? i feel like we're under on the ladder... We got no utility, uh dk does not do enough dmg, frost dk does damage but thats it. I really hope they change dk around for BFA cuz what it looks like rn i need to look for a new class.. any suggestions?Árthãs12 2d
3d the soultakens (hidden dk appearance) when will this world boss next be up again?Arvadus3 3d
3d New abilities for battle for azeroth Hi thought we could gather some nice ideas for the next expansion here. I know they arent going to change allot about the class related, however i feel giving them new ideas for the DK abilities cant hurt. Do you have any cool suggestions feel free to post them here. As i main a frost DK im going to suggest a few talents/ skills that i think would be really cool to have in the future. Wailing spirits: 2-3 Banshees get summoned from the ground and attacks the target for x amount of seconds. Ranged ability with short to medium range. They deal X amount of weapon dmg per second. X second cooldown. Imagine dota 2 Death prophet ultimate but with less Banshees that sticks to the original target. Army of archerus: Frozen copies of the deathknight appear mimmicking the DKs attacks and skills. Every one of the players attacks is copied by the ghosts and deal a percentage of the DKS own attack. Could be around 5 Knights that stays for a few seconds. High burst skill with a longer cooldown 2 minisch. Echo of Frostmourne: Death Knight summons the spirit of frostmourne for a single devestating attack against the target, dealing massive damage. Damage gets increased for for every 10 runic Power spent. Imagine a single rune Power dump instead of spamming FS, and timing it with rotation to have a full bar when executing the skill. thinking of 20ish sec cd with an awsome animation =) Thats the one i have ontop of my head now, feel free to add more. Just dont forget to mention what spec they are for.Frósty13 3d
3d Lv100 Token Boost on DK? Hi guys, I have a main vengeance DH and a lvl101 Warlock. I really would like to switch to DK as I have never played it and main it as blood/frost. I was wondering whether using the token boost to lvl100 would be a wise idea? I can afford the heirlooms but the idea of going through WoD again kills my mood. I wouldn't mind though to use the token to boost a paladin/druid but since I don't have much time to play due to work/study, would be nice to spend the free time in xmas leveling the DK in Legion content, unless you think i can ding 60-100 in like few days with the heirlooms..Protean8 3d
3d How Good is Prydaz for a Blood DK? How Good is Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus for a Blood DK? I ask the question because it gives an absorb shield for 15% of your maximum health....as a Blood DK my maximum health can hit 26M...that means a shield between 1.5m and 3.75m every 30 sec. Now even if my Vampiric blood isn't up my bone shield should be meaning that i should on average be getting a shield of about 2m+ every 30 sec. Please bear in mind when answering that i am comparing it to Service of Gorefiend for survivability (as i don't yet have Skullflower's Haemostasis). Cheers for any help on this matter...and please keep try to keep it positive :)Sílverslayer12 3d
3d Frost Dk for mythical dungeons Increase mastery and stay in only 20% haste(and 20% crit) is a good idea for increase Aoe (Frostscythe) and general damage in m+ dungeons? 20% is enough? I read icy veins guide and says that frost dk need around 30% of haste and crit to work.Gaios2 3d
3d Pvp both dks are low tier and need love or throw nerf hammer to other classes to make us vailble again in 3s its my feedback as somone who cenceled sub until next good fixDownbreak15 3d
4d I need a Dps OS for my Blood DK My guild merged and now we have 4 tanks. For mythic we have more then 20 player so 2 tanks mostly go on standby. But now with Antorus coming I need a DPS spec for Hc raids. I don't have Frost or Unholy legendarys. I do have the ring that gives you a talent. What wil be a good OS Frost or Unholy ?Toeter5 4d
6d Antorus 4p set bonus it looks really bad for blood, why does it look so bad? why can't we get something awesome? rune regen? what? i dont run out of runes anyways? what? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Tiped1 6d
09 Dec Plaguebearer darkest crusade and so on Plaguebearer - darkest crusade - deadliest coil and so on. Hos large should the itemlvl diffrence be for using deadliest coil 880 vs plaguebearer 870 (example) Havet found any schematics on unholys itemlvl diffrences. Just wich ones that u should aim for. So far the info on what to choose is Plaguebearer Darkest crusade Deadliest coil Eternal Scourge Rotten RunicDikshizt4 09 Dec
09 Dec Little fps drop when frost 4 t21 procs ? Someone else have some annoying fps drops when the icy spikes are casting ? And i have this only when i look at the proc at angle. P.S Seems like this is happening when the icy spikes shatter to the target and from the dust it start to fps drops like 1-1.5 sec. Just the dust from the shattered spikes cause this drop.Damountain0 09 Dec
08 Dec Blood in PVP? So today i joined bg as blood just for the fun of it and found out that with Blood for Blood and Blood Mirror and the middle talent in second row of honor talents it actually seem to deal !@#$ton of damage. Is it viable in pew pew? thanksArnax4 08 Dec
08 Dec Tanking. Can't decide. Up the frost tree for lichborne and the free interrupt, or up unholy for the death grip and meatier d&d (which I currently have). I attempted a couple of normals in my less than adequate tanking gear. I had 120k hp so thought *!@% it. First one, was actually quite fun trying to not die, and went pretty well. Kept aggro 100%, mage died when he fell off something, healer never ran out of mana. Second one, first pull, took a huge beating, warrior had aggro, saw the dreaded "oom", and then died. Both the same dungeon. This was my first time tanking in a few months, and so I'm basically wondering if the emphasis is on keeping threat or staying alive?Bettycupcake15 08 Dec
08 Dec Few questions about DK Hello guys. I have few mostly newbie questions about DK: 1. Is it hard to play as tank in dungeons, hard to keep aggro etc? Talking only about leveling because when I hit 110 Im not gonna play tank. 2. Is it true that DK have death grip on multiple target? 3. How is Unholy and Frost DK at this moment? I heard that frost is really good and I like 2x1h weapons but I feel like I preffer put dots on enemies on battleground and maybe change spec in PvE, what do u think about it? 4. How is DK class order hall? I was WOTLK player few years and I hope it is badassPunishèr1 08 Dec
08 Dec No Alied Race for DK? From what I can see. DK's will not be able to play any allied race??? If thats the case, then bb DK. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/battle-for-azeroth/features/allied-racesMåus10 08 Dec
07 Dec What Race to pick for Death Knight? im wanting an alliance race to pick for my death knight on frostmane but i have no idea what to choose, anyone recommend a race that has good animations and the gear sits well on them too?Elytheria7 07 Dec
07 Dec Warlock in WPVP werent easy before, but now I dont even get their health down before I die. Their drain soul literally heals more than I do dps. Is this only my gear issue or do you have similar problems? Healers, other tanks obv impossible to kill but atleast I dont die in 15s to them.Nke7 07 Dec
07 Dec "Lone Wolf" spec for UH Hello, I'm a 2-hand weapon player, and i do not like to control pets, and i do have alot of love for the Death knight. (Dont want to play other class, also i have an arms warrior) And since it look impossible to get back the 2-hand weapon for frost, what are your thoughts about having a "lone wolf" spec for UH? RegardsThortyr28 07 Dec
06 Dec Blood DK vs Varimathras A tank class who's whole playstyle revolves around self healing vs a boss who puts a healing debuff on the tank. Who will win? In all seriousness, how have the other BDK found the Vari fight? Personally I hate it, it takes all of the fun out of being a BDK and makes me feel like a simple warrior with less defensives. Thoughts?Wraknar4 06 Dec
06 Dec Bursting sores + Castigator viable? Is this playstyle viable? Ebon fever spec is really boring while I love bursting sores effect; stacking 8 fest. wounds when the target is dying and then seeing all that aoe is so satisfying and it pairs very well with castigator. Unfortunately, I haven't had any luck in legion with legendaries. Always got the generic trash ones (pridaz, sephuz, cloak, boots) and the 2 worst frost ones. The only unh legendary I have is belt. I mainly do mythicsDeathmetal2 06 Dec
05 Dec [PvP]What to Interrupt (class wise) Greetings So let me make a class list and you guys tell me what to mind freeze (in general) for every class 1. Demon Hunter a) Vengeance: Eye Beam, b) Havoc: Fel barrage, Eye beam(depends on situation) 2. Druid a) Restoration: Regrowth, Wild Growth b) Balance: Full Moon, c) Feral:Regrowth 3. Hunter a) Beast Mastery: Revive pet b) Marksmanship: c) Survival: 4. Mage a) Arcane: Polymorph, b) Frost: Polymorph, Glacial Spike, Ebon Bolt, c) Fire: Polymorph, Greater Pyroblast(!) 5. Monk a) Mist Weaver: Sheilun's gift b) Windwalker: c) Drunkard: 6. Paladin a) Shiny Healer: Heals in general b) Bubbling DD: c) Door holder(prot): 7. Priest a) Squishy Healer(Holy): Heals b) Rambo Healer(Disco): Shadowmend c) Crazy old man(Shadow): Vampiric Touch 8. Shaman a) Ele-Mental: Icefury, Hex, Elemental Blast b) Enhanc(D)ement:Hex c) Water splasher(Healer): Healing Surge, Hex, Gift of ze queen 9. Warlock a) Afflock: Unstable Affliction,Fear, b) Demolock: Thal'Kiel's Consumption, Fear c) Destrolock: Chaos Bolt, Fear, Keep posting which abilities to interrupt with Mind Freeze (the crucial ones). Thank you :) This might be nice learning material for us NOOBs.Arnax16 05 Dec
05 Dec Tier 21 - Unholy 2set bonus Hi DKs. Im having trouble with the interpretation of the 2-piece setbonus of Tier21 (Dreadwake armor from Antorus) for unholy DKs. The tooltip says: "Death Coil causes the target to take an additional 35% of the direct damage dealt over 4 sec." Is it the damage of the deathcoil itself that ticks for 4sec, or all direct damage dealt over 4sec? What happens if you "overwrite" the tick, does it stack, does it pick the highest tick and just extend the debuff? Im hoping someone out there has more knowledge around this. Thanks in advance.Miloo3 05 Dec
05 Dec Antorus DA - Defile So far only tested a few bosses. Is DA build the way to go on all fights or are u going to change on some ? Only thing i altered was to swith between shoulders and ring keeping chest on.Mêrrô8 05 Dec
04 Dec BfA 1h or 2h choice. Frost. Give us the choice back wtf. Balance issues? Really? Just put 2x 1h as the best option instead of balancing 1h - 2h, and keep 2h as an option but if you want to max go 2x 1h since you invest in the spec then. By having a 2h you got a solid weapon for all 3 specs which seems fair that 2x 1h is superior then, make it a trade off, don't remove the option.Khavi29 04 Dec
04 Dec Remorseless Winter and Thunderstorm From someone who does PvP in Legion, is making remorseless winter DKs immun to magic based knockbacks like Shining Force and Thunderstorm? I'm pretty sure that there's no anti magic barrier underneath it, yet still, sometimes the knockback works and sometimes it doesn't. Can someone explain?Tics1 04 Dec
04 Dec Fel Lord Betrug Hey Fellow Cadavers. Anyone know how to avoid, mitigate or survive the Execution by Fel Lord in VH as a Blood DK when going solo? Thanks in advance.Ashadeus5 04 Dec
04 Dec How can anyone enjoy playing frost in PvE? Frost is obviously a very powerful spec with great damage and survivability, BUT the whole rotation is basically 3 buttons! I mean, how does this not get boring after more than 5 min? Howling blast, Obliterate, Rune Strike...again and again and again. Not even the artifact weapon adds anything to the rotation (Sindragosas Fury is on a 5 min cd). Frost DK is extreme, but I feel all specs in the game have been streamlined to be as simple and stupid (and boring) as possible. Maybe I am the only one, but I enjoy having different buttons to push, abilities proccing, buttons lighting up, cool animations etc. I need it to be random, to change, to be different. Meh, I dont know why Im writing this...I just feel...bored.Ghðst16 04 Dec
03 Dec No hand slot legendary for DKs I was just browsing loot and I noticed that we don't have any hand slot legendaries while every other class has every equipment slot covered. Has this been an oversight? Are we still not getting enough love? :( Edit: Apparently Warlocks are missing a hand slot legenadry as well :(Morved4 03 Dec
01 Dec Leveling a dk Hello guys. Wich race and spec should I roll for a horde dk? Atm I'm goblin frost dk but don't know if it's good or not.Bananakong9 01 Dec
30 Nov [PvE] UH w/o Shoulders vs. Frost I rerolled to DK when I returned to ToS 1-2 months ago and played UH, as I love the spec since WotlK. Been lucky enough to get the chest and was hoping for the memeshoulders, but I wasn't that lucky obviously. While I enjoyed my time in ToS, I might try out Frost for the first time. It's even competitive (if not better) on some Antorus fights, which is a bonus. Current leggos: Active: Chest + Prydaz (or the new ring, small DPS increase vs. survivability) sims showed me this is the best combo. Others: UH helm, UH belt, Frost ring (hungering rune weapon), New ring Side note: haven't simd Death March yet, but even if it's better than Prydaz, I'll have to swap a 955 non-tier legs for a 915 tier one, so I'm almost certain it's not gonna be better. Since I'm missing the UH shoulders, can I reach better numbers with Frost with the given legendary pool? I'll sim everything when I get home, but I hope you guys have some insight on this. Cheers!Icanteven1 30 Nov
30 Nov Rune Strike As a long time blood dk player and with all the changes that came in legion i have to say that that i miss some of the old abilitys. in this topic i will mention my old friend rune strike. rune strike was a pure dps button we could press to dump runic power and with the new legion model where we have death strike on runic power it would be nice to see rune strike back. giving us an option between dps and survivabilty. there are many time's where im sitting at cap runic power and full health with death strike as my only option. bring rune strike back would add an extra ability to our toolkit and bring up the skill lvl of a good and a bad blood dk up abit. knowing when to rune strike and when to death strike. i wanna mention that other tanks already have this option. bear's, warrior's, paladin can spec into a dps option, only to mention a few. i hope you read this ppl at blizzardItharim10 30 Nov
29 Nov Could 2H frost be added back in BfA? I used to love 2H Frost back in Cata through WoD, always played that spec. When Legion changed Frost to DW only, I was fine with it for a while, but eventually got pretty tired of seeing two tooth picks hanging out my !@# and moved to Unholy, which I'm also starting to lose interest in. I personally don't really like using two 1h weapons, especially for a DK. I can't see too many balance issues with this since we could just double the chance for Killing machine to proc for 2H weapons since 2H is essentially half the speed of two 1h weapons. The dual wield mastery build won't be a thing since Killing Machine doesn't proc on Frost Strike, so the gameplay would be the same. Unless there's something I'm not seeing, I don't see the harm in adding 2H frost back into the game. Thoughts anyone?Bturner3 29 Nov
29 Nov Stolen Breath toy not working Hey guys, Trivial one this - but the Stolen Breath toy doesn't seem to be working on my DK. Is this working as intended? DK's are dead therefore don't breathe? CheersBluestreak0 29 Nov
29 Nov Should DK dps be the same as two peoples DPS in arena? Because it is from my experience. You have to split like marines. I never agree with the fact that frost needed a boost. I think DK was very powerful from the beginning, several silences, zero cooldown slows and high damage. Yes they are slow, but they kill everyone in 1v1. Is this.. strictly necessary? the AOE damage. If it was simply to one target fine, but killing a team alone is perhaps overkill? Making mongo cleaves very powerful in arena unless the opposition is in a perfect comp, perfectly split, giving the healer angina pectoris within 0.2 seconds with the aoe requirement to heal. I'm not asking for a specific nerf, I am simply wanting to discuss specificly: [AOE damage dealt by frost DK in arena], because I feel it is excessive and very difficult to deal with, for any comp, on any character, throughout the rating, from 0-2k. Thoughts? Did people feel like frost was struggling before the buff? what is the frost DK view :)?Skrullspeth6 29 Nov
29 Nov How to connect to a hpal as a frost dk in 2s? Hey guys. I play 2s with a disc and i wonder how the hell can i connect to better hpals because its ok i pop cds and stack remorseless winter for the stun, then freedom horse away. I tried to grip, it was a waste, grip+wrath wailk also a waste, freedom+horse was faster then me. So i popped every mobility spells and still i cant catch him with my remo stun and without that tbh it sucks.Moorza2 29 Nov
29 Nov Frost DK PvP hotfix Hi Guys, Whats your thought on the hotfix? I just returned to WoW so its kinda hard for me understand how much this will affect us in pvp? Frost Pillar of Frost increases Strength by 12% in PvP situations (was 20%). Frozen Core increases Frost damage dealt by 5% in PvP situations (was 10%). Source: http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/Måus9 29 Nov
29 Nov [PvP]Which aura to take and when Greetings Can't decide between Necrotic Aura and Decomposing Aura. I tend to use Unholy Frenzy instead of Clawing Shadows though. But I don't have problem switching these two. And ofc I am using Necrotic Strike in combination with Crypt Fewer (if Wandering Plague is better I also may switch it) Thanks for your insight :) still ... UNHOLY > FROSTArnax1 29 Nov
29 Nov [Unholy]How to kill healer without Necrotic Strike Greetings As I am not yet 46(honor lvl) I would like to ask, how can you kill a healer as Unholy. Thank youArnax3 29 Nov
26 Nov 2handed frost dk Bring it back please blizzard, i miss it so much, a quest that allows us to take our weapons to a legendary blacksmith that will forge frostmourne back together into the 2h weapon it once was or something like that would be easy for youTehreaper32 26 Nov
26 Nov How reliant is Unholy on gear? Simple question really, does Unholy only perform well if you have the shoulders + 4 piece tier + lots of mastery? I ask because I'm pretty darn new to Unholy and I've noticed my dps numbers are lacking. I've read quite a few threads here about opening rotation etc and while my burst is somewhere in the 1 million range my sustain barely sits at 600k on a raiding dummy. Meanwhile my frost mage with similar gear easily manages a constant 900k-1million DPS across the course of a fight.Rallah2 26 Nov