Death Knight

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
17 Sep [Guide]Death Knight 101 (Updated for 7.03) This if for all the really new Death Knights; my guide on the class overall. In this guide I'll be covering our resource system, what abilities you have, how they work and what they do. I'll also throw in some suggestions on gameplay that should make things somewhat easier for you. It's worth nothing that Death Knights, at lower levels, are ridiculously powerful which is a state of affairs I found to be really dull when leveling my latest Death Knight; it's not much fun when you're immortal and killing things with 2-3 attacks, but anyway, here goes. First thing's first; Resources -We have two different resources; Runes and Runic Power. We have a total of 6 runes which can be used for any attack that costs Runes; Obliterate, Howling Blast, Festering Strike, Marrowrend etc. -Runic Power is generated from used runes and the amount of runic power generated is based on the rune cost abilities, for example, Howling Blast cost 1 rune, and therefore will generate only 10 runic power, Marrowrend costs 2 runes and will generate 20 runic power. Pretty straight forward on paper. Now we get to how they interact with each other. Runes begin a regeneration cycle of no more than 10 seconds when used; Haste will decrease this time but not by much. If all 6 runes are used in succession, the first 3 runes to be used will begin their recharge, while the remaining 3 will not. The second set of 3 runes will begin their recharge only when the first set is completely recharged. There are certain talents and built in passive abilities to speed this process up; these talents and abilities differ from spec to spec. Blood - Soulgorge; consumes Blood Plague from everything in 30 yards to increase rune recharge. -Blood Tap; restores 1 rune per use, limited to 2 charges. Unlike Frost or Unholy, there is no passive ability that will assist the rune recharge time. Frost - Runic Empowerment; passive, has 1% chance per runic power spent to activate on Frost Strike. After some time testing, I've found it's about 50% chance (5 in 10 Frost Strikes). -Murderous Efficiency; using the Killing Machine effect has a 50% chance to to restore 1 rune. -Horn of Winter; restores 2 runes and generates 10 runic power. -Hungering Rune Weapon; Horn of Winter restores 2 runes and generates 10 runic power while Hungering Rune Weapon restores 1 rune and 5 runic power instantly and then restores runes and runic power every 1.5 seconds for 12 seconds. Unholy - Runic Corruption, passive, has 1.25% chance per runic power spent to activate, granting 100% rune regeneration for a short time. Requires Death Coil. After testing I've found that this works out that +/- 1 in 3 Death Coils will activate Runic Corruption. Abilities - How They Work Each ability a Death Knight has has a rune or runic power cost. The following are abilities that cost only 1 rune and will generate 10 runic power per use. -Blood Spec:Heart Strike, Death's Caress, Rune Tap, Death and Decay (if talented) Note: Heart Strike generates 15 runic power. -Frost Runes; Howling Blast, Frostscythe (if specced),Remorseless Winter, -Unholy Runes; Scourge Strike (Clawing Shadows, talent), Death and Decay, Epidemic (talent), Outbreak, Chains of Ice, Defile(talent) The following cost two runes and will generate 20 runic power when used. -Blood Spec: Marrowrend -Frost Spec: Obliterate -Unholy: Festering Strike Unholy retains Army of the Dead at a cost of 3 runes which generates 30 runic power. Runic Power - will activate Runic Empowerment or Runic Corruption via the use of Frost Strike or Death Coil respectively. -Death Coil; usable Unholy spec. It's a ranged attack with 30 yard range and costs 35 runic power. This will also restore 10 energy to your ghoul per Death Coil fired. -Frost Strike; exclusive to Frost spec, single target melee attack. Death Coil and Frost Strike are often best used when you're at, or approaching, 100 runic power, but are ideally used when spaced out across your "rotation" which brings me neatly to the next part of the guide. Abilities - What to use and When This will require in-depth guides of their own but there are certain universal abilities you can make use of. -Anti-Magic Shell - use to soak high incoming magic damage; it generates runic power. -Icebound Fortitude - use when you're taking high damage or are about to, or to break and become immune to stuns. -Death Grip - when you need to close the distance to your target or interrupt a crucial cast. The adds on Kilrogg Deadeye is a good example of the uses of Death Grip -Wraith Walk - useful for closing distances and clearing root or slow effects. I'll be preparing basic guides for Blood, Frost and Unholy specs, but those aren't coming before Legion release. For now, as I said, this was meant to cover the very basics of the class for people who haven't played Death Knight before.Hakuteiken34 17 Sep
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: CMTeamEU-WoW@Blizzard.com Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
1h Fresh reborn tank seeks advice: Blood 7.2 Hello Hello! tldr: I have used wowhead, icy veins and askmrrobot and i need some Gearing advices. Normal: Due to a "mistake" in my loot, i got the legendary shoulders for the blood Dk. Since then i am pretty much the Guild tank. I enjoy tanking as blood and i want to improve more and more. I got my hands on some nifty gear, itemlevel 890 in general, and now i have a little problem: I need some upgrades. What raids can i tank? Where should i wait for better / more fitting gear? Currently i use pawn to help me out with the best possible setup. But i lack a good trinket. Some suggested the 875 Version of the Darkmoonfair cards (Immortal). But i am a poor lil' gnome and cannot affort the trinket (835) for 79k gold. Where can i get a more stable gear? can you provide me with some help? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you for your time :)Irkalia16 1h
2h Frost Dk Challenge i beat the challange this morning so if any of you struggle and got questions i will gladly answer them to help out. I'm @ 907-910 gs and it took mit 67 trys :)Gitgud26 2h
3h Dark Arbiter or Soul Reaper? (PvP) I have been using SR so far and I see more people use it too while I rarely, if at all, see people opting for the Val'kyr. What is better in your opinion?Gagö0 3h
3h Frost vs Unholy I have started playing with my Frost DK again.. I noticed that Frost Dk has lost a lot of abilities. No more army. Ghoul is long gone and no more instant stun. That made me have a look at Unholy talents. I get why Unholy is getting the army and ghouls etc. but if we lose those talents why does Unholy get to keep chains of ice, mind freeze, path of frost and icebound fortitude? Yes those are very important spells but as Unholy fans will argue ghouls and army should be exclusively Unholy surely the same can be argued for Frost talents to be exclusively Frost spec only? I don't get why it seems Frost spec lost a few abilities and Unholy and Blood looks like they lost nothing?Cùrsé1 3h
4h Legendary decision. I was granted (finally) with legendary frost wrists while it was my last legendary missing. My question is then - What legendary is your experience ? I find belt + ring combo actually smooth to play without SINGLE downtime. Class if pretty fun and entertaining but I feel it lacking in burst. On the other hand wrists are day and night difference but you suffer downtimes and alot (especially with my amazing RNG). In the end I found DPS to be quite... equal ? But I would still like to see opinion of others on this.Azwarith4 4h
4h Rate the Death Knight transmog above you part 9 Last thread has reached its limit. You know the rules.Plaguelich496 4h
5h Dps blood dk What stats do I have to focus on if I want to prioritize damage? I miss blood dk dps from wotlk and I enjoy the playstyle of legion blood. I'm not going to tank hc/M raids but rather focus on WQs and open world pvp (or what's left of it). What stats should I look for? Atm I'm testing a mastery setup (unholy gear) that outputs some really nice numbers. Wanted to know if the stat prio is always haste/vers or haste/mast perhaps. Thank youDeathmetal14 5h
6h Who's the best Bodyguard? Got an alt DK that just recently hit 110 while we had the Command Centre up -- got a Shard of Twisting Nether for it [100 resources + AP per WQ]. So with that being said, who's the best bodyguard [including Meatball and the new follower] ?Harlee4 6h
7h Frost Questions I seen more and more not using the 4 set, instead actually equipting new 880 gear over them, as a Frost DK Should I consider doing this or just holding onto my 4 set even tho its only of LFR Quality? in mythic+ Is BoS Still the Strongest build, I have 0 decent Legendaries, holding onto only trinket and boots, I have none of them which benefit from the build, I have the 4 set though? Horn of Winter v Freezing fog, I hear arguments none of which seems to distinguish this, Some say freezing fogs better, others say its only better with Legendary helm, others say use freezing fog no matter what? Is there a Release date for the new class mounts?... I want it now :( Does anyone have any recommendations to a better 1handed Sword Transmog then I already have?, the one I'm using kinda matchs just wondering if theres any better matchs seen a Nice one which drops in BRF Taners Terrible Spine. any others people recommend?Corgi7 7h
14h The Highlord's return - Tank mage tower challenge Here's a topic to discuss our tank mage tower challenge,feel free to discuss it,share your experience and give some insight on the scenario What I know so far. Phase 1 : Inquisitor Varis -His aura reduces max health by 8% per stack,try to not get above 4 stacks -He uses Mind Rend,a hard hitting shadow spell.It shouldn't kill you as long as you make sure to not be in the red -He also uses drain life,you really want to interrupt that asap,the challenge is hard enough without having to drag it over time.Putting him as focus with a interrupt focus macro can help -His eyes are immune to physical damage,I've figured that keeping blooddrinker to kill them asap is a good idea,if not use blood boil/death's caress and face them during their beam He'll summon two kinds of adds -Nether adds need to be kited as they hit hard and increase your damage taken,they'll regulary stop moving and channel an aoe spell,do not stay close to them or you die.MAKE SURE THAT THEY DON'T DO THAT NEAR VELEN I've lost too many nethershard to that mistake -Infernals use a slam ability that needs to be sidestepped,it hits moderately hard,but it can and will knock you off the platform.they seem to lose health over time,and then get tiny and more vulnerable to melee hits,not sure how it works exactly. Phase 2 : Highlord Kruul Believe it or not,the inquisitor was the easy part. As soon as Varis dies,Kruul jumps in and the adds still spawn I only saw one ability,a purple wall that heals him for a lot every time it hits you (he has the same health as the inquisitor at 35% health,meaning if he can heal to full you're really !@#$ed). I couldn't go much further as he hits like a freight train and I got rekt.While Inquisitor phase only has moderate damage and is only an add control check,Kruul is a big mean survivability check where you'll hope you were a bear tank.oh and you still need to control the adds,this is going to be something.Lightslayers31 14h
1d Haste with Koltira's Legendary Belt This is more of me pointing something out than anything, but after reading around a lot most places seem to suggest 20% haste for the breath build, even with the legendary belt, but I decided to try out a 15% build and my dps has gone up by 40-60k. So yeah just saying, if you're running a high haste build with the Legendary belt try a lower haste build, you might be surprisedTusani4 1d
1d Feeling so weak during leveling I just powered this DK through WoD and jumped into Legion and so far it is such a pain. Getting my artifact gave me flashbacks to TBC as I had to take a break between mob packs to regen. And now with my first quests on the Broken Isles I still feel incredibly weak; everything takes forever to kill while it feels like I am made out of paper mache. It's my intent to go for Frost MG. I'm doing the rotation as described on Icy Veins.Kehinaan9 1d
1d Wraith Walk Glyph > Ebon Charger If we're going to be keeping Wraith Walk, can blizzard change it or add a glyph that turns it into an undead horse like the paladin charger spell? I often think of unholy dk's needing something like this. Obviously it's purely aesthetic.Rotflap11 1d
1d Minerva Ravensorrow feels undertuned The new follower feels really low on damage when used as a combat ally,as a bodyguard she hits for around 1K per hit,as a support she only does 200K damage to her target when she appears,and 0 to rare mobs (they are immune to it somehow) I believe she is not dealing the damage intended for her EDIT : well she's blood spec so maybe they just wanted to give her the same DPS as a blood DK after allLightslayers6 1d
1d Troubled Unholy Dk I'm playing unholy atm and my gear is 895. The burst I do from the start is like 700-800k but then it drops to 500k or even lower so I was wondering if unholy just !@#$ or am I doing it wrong. I can't seem to figure out how to do high dps cause when i see other classes around the same Ilvl they keep a steady 700k or even higher.Postura16 1d
1d Frost DK mastery I have 28% crit, 19% haste (trinket procs 6k haste), 39% mastery, 5% versatility. Which stat should I drop and which stat should I pump? I also unlocked thronebreaker, and that should add value to mastery I suppose. Icyveins states that after 25% crit / 20% haste, I should be stacking crit and that vers/mast are on par. But I don't think getting 45% crit will increase my damage more than pumping the 2 other minor stats. What stat setups do frost dks use? I plan on doing heroic raids at least but I often run mythics+. ThanksDeathmetal2 1d
1d (Unholy) Deathknight - PvP & Else I feel as though, after the massive pruning that has occurred across all classes, Deathknights have been left in a dreadful state, both Frost & Unholy. I play Unholy however, so this topic is going to be centred around how to best fix a lot of the problems that we face, namely in PvP - but I'm sure that these changes can also be significantly beneficial to PvErs as well. These are suggestions, and I don't want Blizz to implement all of them. Mobility First, let's look at the painful mobility that we have to endure. In fact compared to other classes, such as a monk, we have almost no mobility. Wraith Walk is simply not acceptable - and you guys (the Blizz team) admitted it yourselves when you made those april fools patch notes ... Basically Wraith Walk needs to go - when you take a class that already has a massive disadvantage in base mobility compared to Ferals, Rogues and DHs who can outrun us with ease, and then throw us a 70% speed increase for 3 seconds that is CHANNELED. Potential Solutions: 1) Give us a functional (non-channeled) sprint on a reasonable cool down. 2) Improve Death 'n' Decay so that it gives you a stacking speed bonus for every enemy that steps in it. 10% per enemy. 3) You could give us a "base" speed increase that stacks every time we burst a wound, so similar to our Unholy Presence was where you get a 10% increase for 5 seconds every wound burst, stacking up to 3-4 times. 4) Give us a "windrush totem" with an undead theme - For instance, "Undead Momentum - You Spawn a Tomb at the target location for 15 seconds which grants all allied a 70% speed increase for 5 seconds. 1 Minute CD" (This would also be considered a nice buff to our utility). 5) Give us back presences - this is the least likely to come back seeing as Blizzard tend to be stubborn when trying to go in a certain direction. But since Warrior's still technically have stances it's not completely out the picture.Matcta5 1d
2d Clawing Shadows does not damage totems Quoted from Runemaam on US forum: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753708258 ... Death Coil can damage totems, however CS can not.Linadre1 2d
2d MG vs BoS Hey folks, just a quick question, is the MG build still a viable leveling spec until geared and if so when would be the bbest time to switch to the BoS build? Cheers!Chuslum4 2d
2d Challenge Agatha Tips Hi all I just completed the chalenge today as an ilvl 893! I wanted to give you some tips The best legendaries is neck and back (more barriers and heals) and with the right talent you get a anti magic shell of 20 secs (which is good to that fight) Use the virulent plague on the small imps and empidemic the !@#$ out of them Have defile and pull the healing imps to down the boss to cleave on the upper platform avoid stacking plague zones in mid because the stones hurt On 35% she brings all small imps (use potion there if possible) save apocalipse to destroy the barrier Keep dark transformation up at all times More tips are appriciated ! Good luck :)Zangarth2 2d
3d Frost or Unholy for casual PvP? Not planning on going super hardcore, just want to be able to hold my own in BGs, skirmishes and wPvP. I guess I wanna be able to 1v1. Which spec do you recommend? :)Torvald8 3d
3d Soul Collector Anyone else feel like it needs to be bigger? Looks kinda small :(Beyondts1 3d
3d Frost Challenge Weapon too small Please increase the size of the frost artifact challenge skin. It looks like my orc is using grill forks. It really does not suit the size of the character.Tylurium4 3d
3d [Important] Feedback DK, deadline 24/04 Hello everybody, I am sharing this form created by Banter (Thanks a lot to his awesome work for the DK community), one of the mod of #Archerus. The goal is to get feedback on the DK class for Blizzard & 7.2.5. If you have any question regarding the Form, please contact Banter directly, I am only sharing ;) Contact information for Banter : Twitter: @Banter_DK Discord: Banter#7648 Here is his post from #Archerus, you can find it pined in the general chan of the discord. ... Cheers, PredPredlùlz6 3d
3d Frost Strike Animation (Frost DK) Dear Blizzard, can you bring us back classic animation of Frost Strike for Night Elfs? My Night Elf attacks like a Human. I really loved this classic animation and dunno why you had changed it. BTW, in other classes - its ok (worgen, dwarf etc - they have classic animation like it should be) I made a video where I show what I mean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0MkoNhIJiQ Thanks!Ермаклич1 3d
4d Skullflower's Haemostasis - Bug? I got these legendary shoulders a couple of days ago and I noticed a bug with it. Here's the effect of the legendary item. Equip: Blood Boil increases the damage and healing done by your next Death Strike by 20%. Stacks up to 5 times. When I use Blood Boil twice in a row, I often don't get a second stack of this effect. Can anyone else confirm? Already sent a bug report in-game.Keilen4 4d
4d Overkill - Seal of Necrofantasia + Conv. of fates? Hi! Im looking for your input in what you think about combining our legendary "Seal of Necrofantasia" with the trinket "Convergence of Fates". To me - it kinda seems like shooting above your target - maybe your missing out on other benefits/traits just to prolong your Breath of sindragosa for up to two minutes? What do you think?Miloo7 4d
5d Blood DK relic What relics are you guys using? just parry/armor?Pyrolordd5 5d
5d Frost DPS help Fellow DK's I come to you seeking guidance, I have returned from about 7 months away from wow and am currently working on my dps but unsure what build to follow, I been told BoS is better for raiding wile Machine Gun style is better for dungons, questing. At the moment am using the MS build for dungons and trash as am going for the 100 dungons for the hidden skin. but am not sure if BoS would be better.Grimgor5 5d
5d Frost DK stats help Hi ! I need advice about frost DK stats. Actually I have : 30% crit / 20% haste and 35 % Mastery. What do u think about it ? Change something or stay like this ?Dessk4 5d
5d uh trinkets (not so obvious) I can see that many uh dks are using trinkets with flat stats, which scales with good gear i believe. So I have draught of souls from lfr and unstable arcanocrystal, both same ilvl. Considering, that draught deals from 2.5kk to 3kk dmg once per 1.2min (with debuff from AotD), can the difference in dmg from arcanocrystal surpass this amount in 1,2min? (overall it's 4 - 4.3% ability power increase)Uendell5 5d
5d Abomination always the same colour I've noticed other people have a purple abomination and I think it looks cool because it's not the classic vanilla colour. However, everytime I summon mine it's the pink/red boring colour. Is it really random what you get everytime or is it determined when you make you character? Or maybe it changes when you get your artifact?Malyssa10 5d
6d Rate the Death Knight name above you! As the title says. Go!Necrocution33 6d
6d Which champions to deactivate? So now that we have Minerva and 6(7) active champions, what is the best champion setup?Gallowbane8 6d
18 Apr Trying to gear up with some WQs ... But every damn reward has Versatility! My loot is set to Unholy, yet still there's no mastery gear, at all... Am I being forced into frost spec?Torvald3 18 Apr
18 Apr Unholy Artifact Skin - COMPLETE Hi guys I spent an hour or so trying to complete the new artifact skin quest and eventually managed to get it down with relative ease. By "ease" I mean frustrating until I got into the flow of the fight. A few pointers which may help others: - DOT ADDS as soon as they spawn - Plague/epidemic is pretty much a must - "Debilitating infestation" talent helped me a lot to kite/slow down all the imps, Sludge belcher could also be useful to intercept casting of the imps - Use BURST moves on shield followed by a quick Mind Freeze - AVOID FLAMING BALLS!! at all costs... getting hit once will likely end the fight... it hits VERY HARD - ALWAYS focus the traveling IMPS that cast on her. Cast a dot on the boss then run fast over to them, NUKE them down and resume nuking her. Once you get hang of the fight and the different stages, You will be much more efficient in killing the mobs as soon as they spawn. Just thought I would give some short advice to those who are still trying throughout the night so I thought I could try be helpful and say my piece before bed. GOOD LUCK and Goodnight!Beebear16 18 Apr
18 Apr UH Artifact trait Lash of Shadows for PVP Question Hello. The new artifact trait for UH, Lash of Shadows improves bursting damage of festering wounds. Question is, does it also improve healing absorption of Necrotic Wounds?Billygibbons9 18 Apr
18 Apr Replacement for Consumption I really do not like our artifact ability , I had a fun idea which came to mind . I've not specified a CD or the damage of the attack only that its a single target ability on a lower CD. But it would work buy sacrificing a % of your heath and though that giving you a shield for a % of your heath and will make your next deathlike instant and have no cost allowing you to hopefully heal the heath up behind the shield thus further bolstering the shield and effectively giving us a new reactive CD. Again just a thought I had for an artifact ability which had more synergy with our other abilities and a small aspect of risk vs reward.Oblivz8 18 Apr
18 Apr Frost BoS rotation So i switched to BoS instead of Obliteration now my talents are Murderous Efficency, Freezing frog (cuz i got the head legendary) Hungering Rune Weapon, Winter is coming,Permafrost,Gathering Storm and ofc BoS.But i don't really know the rotation i mean most of the time i start with RW and Pillar of frost and then i gather 100 runic power then i activate BoS and Hungering Rune Weapon and then i spam Obliteration and when i got proc rime i use Howling Blast and most of the time i can maintein BoS for 30 sec but the problem is that the dps is still low i mean until then i have like 400-600k when i use BoS i have like 800k-1m and then back to 400-600k and is pretty low for 894.Any suggestionDeadbab8 18 Apr
18 Apr 7.2 Unholy crit build I see Icy Veins is recommending Clawing Shadows, not castigator, and recommends Strength, Mastery, then haste/crit as stat priority. This is quite a change from when I was aiming for 20% haste and 30% crit for my castigator crit build. I have the legendary bracers, would a crit build still be worse than a mastery build?Nysche6 18 Apr
17 Apr Which spec is better in 7.1 ? (Frost or Unholy) My question is about specs. After 7.1 im so confused. I cant decide to which spec should i play ? I like both spec. But some ppl say frost is better now others say unholy. So what do you think guys ? Which spec is better in 7.1 ?Suxe25 17 Apr
17 Apr Unholy abilities always on CD I'm fairly new to unholy and it just seems, boring. I don't know if i'm doing something wrong but it only seems to have 4 buttons to press, death coil, scourge strike, outbreak and festering strike. Even with all the talents that increase rune regeneration 90% of the time i'm just sitting there auto attacking waiting for runes to come off cd, unless i'm missing something it just seems, dull. I like classes that never have a window where there's not something to press, such as Ret, perhaps unholys not for me...Wolfblood2 17 Apr
16 Apr New traits? How Hi guys, Just started my DK again, just cant seem to find out how I can obtain my new traits? I did the khadgar quest to the broken shore and 1 new trait unlocked but I cant see the 4 new ones, not even greyed out. What am i missing?Warmachine4 16 Apr
16 Apr Dk or dh for pvp Currently playing frost dk , i want to know how is these 2 are doing in pvp and which spec for dk is the best for 2s and 3sHøpec9 16 Apr
16 Apr Can you make challenge missions less stressful please? Not only the mage towers are up only for 3 days, you also have to pay 100 shards for each try. I am still working on the Frost one and with each failure my stress compounds, as I feel I am on borrowed time. Can you please remove these two requirements so we can just keep trying instead of worrying we can do it in X number of days?Shimmra5 16 Apr
16 Apr DK honor talents not scaling (bug?) Necrotic strike and crypt fever haven't scaled with new health pools, and are therefore much weaker than they should be as talents.Seanconnery9 16 Apr
15 Apr Kruul Challenge adjustments Hi everyone, I really love the current Challenges, espacially the tank one. But i have some things i would love to talk about. In my opinion the difficulty of Phase one is very good tuned (for me as Blood DK) its challenging and much fun. I just really dislike Phase 2, not because of the Boss mechanics or something like that. My issue in that Phase is the demonhunter guy who is always suiciding in some situations and its nearly imposissible to positions him correctly all the time cause you have no controll over him. I would suggest that he is immune to the arcane aoe, but only him (Velen should get dmg from them, cause if he gets in the aoe its my/our fault). On the other hand he should be more susceptible to melee attacks and take a bit more dmg from the green zones. That would make Phase two more manageable and not so rng related. Would like to hear your thoughts and maybe that adjustment will get heard :P Thank u guys for reading and have nice day :) and sorry for my bad englishGortok1 15 Apr