Druid

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
2d Doomsen's Legion PvP Restoration Druid Guide 7.2.5 Hey there fellow druids! My name is Doomsen and I happen to be a multiple times Rank1 Restoration Druid / tournament competitor! I've decided that I would like to provide a guide that covers more than just the baseline of Restoration Druid in Legion. Guides for PvP are fairly rare these days, so I thought I may aswell create one and help people out. This guide only helps to a certain level so if you are an "advanced" player, most of those information may be nothing new for you. Table of Contents 0. PATCH UPDATES *7.2.5!!* 1. Talents 2. PvP Talents 3. Artifact Weapon Talents 4. Healing 5. Survival 6. Druid Races for Horde / Alliance 7. Addons 8. Macros 9. Final words LAST UPDATE 20th June: Patch Updates for 7.2.5 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 0. Patch Updates - Going through Patch changes for Druid ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ PATCH 7.2.5 Overview Long story made short: They've nerfed every single healing abilitiy and some more than others i.g. Cultivation Revitalize now has charges and does not refresh the Rejuv to it's full duration Entangling Bark (formerly Fortified Bark) does now grant 2 charges of Nature's Grasp, which roots players once melee attacked. Overgrowth no longer does apply the initial heal of Regrowth Focused Growth's healing and mana cost is buffed If you are struggling on your Restoration Druid at the moment fear not, you're not alone. With all those changes done we're currently by far the worst healer which I hope will change soon. How to vs. melee The ladder is full of melee cleave at the moment in which Revitalize is the main choice. You can run Entangling but only if you have no Frost mage in your team and make use of it to get range from them during burst phases otherwise it is not valueable. Focused Growth is also coming to play now. You never want your Lifeblooms to expire, but should refresh only below 5 seconds left to get the bloom heal. Incarnation to deal with burst How to vs. melee caster Exact same story with Revitalize or Fortified. You can't do anything wrong with Revitalize. Still suggesting to use Overgrowth here incase the caster does AOE, Focused Growth can be chosen too if you can get used to it, but DO NOT vs. Mages. They will punish you for it. Incarnation to deal with burst. How to vs. double caster Nourish. Not because it's good, just because the other 2 options do absolutely nothing. You can try to sneak in healing touches situationally to safe a bit of mana and have a decent initial heal. Cultivation incase Shadow or Warlock are included. Most likely going to be Overgrowth. As mentioned before, mages do counter the Lifebloom choice with Kleptomania. NOTE: You can run Abundance/Nourish again, but only situationally. It's not that simple to explain and you'll have to test for yourself when to use it but for example if you run a caster comp that allows you to stay back without the risk of DPS tunneling you all game, it does a lot and great healing. I've played Mage Lock Druid the other day and was testing it out, playing it vs everything. You really have to make sure to be on max range to avoid as many Interupts or switches as possible otherwise you are not able to get the value out of it. Comps with a lot of CrowdControl like RMD will never let you get value out of it, so picking the talents there might just instantly cause a loss. Have a decent count of Rejuvenations applied to reduce the casttime (Also requires you to run Defender of the Weak, can go with Vim & Vigor but I'd not fully recommend it) For example in Rogue Mage Druid, you wouldn't really be able to run it. The comp requires you to be somewhat offensive, which makes you a more than viable target and even with your partners helping you, you will struggle and rot apart against something like Warrior Affliction Lock XHealer. I'll update the specific talents & more by next week. I hope the update does help you folks and I'll make sure to get back to you in the comments as soon as possible incase you have any questions. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 1. Talents (Not mentioned talents simply mean they definitely are no option for PvP) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Tier 1 Prosperity: This is currently my favourite choice. With Nature's Swiftness & Genesis gone we are lacking instant healing. Now Swiftmend isn't the biggest heal of all time, but it'st still decent especially with the 30% healing increase from our Artifact talents. It also goes really well with Soul of the Forest, incase we chose that as our Tier 5 talent but more about that later! Cenarion Ward: It does quite a lot of healing overtime and doesn't require to procc in order to start it's Cooldown. Sadly does not have an initial heal. It's defnitely a talent that can be chosen, especially in combination with Cultivation to get as many hots rolling to benefit from our Mastery:Harmony. Tier 2 Displacer Beast: Has been our to go talent since it's first been released. An instant 20yard teleport that also gives use a 50% movement speed is nothing we really wanna miss out on. Wild Charge: It's a really fun talent but I don't think it can compete with Displacer. Travel Jump is a way worse version of it and the shorter cooldown does not make up for that. I still use it sometimes for fun in Battlegrounds, but not in competitive, ever. Tier 3 Guardian Affinity: I have used this talent throughout my entire time playing Beta. A passive 6% damage reduction aswell as a life regeneration with Frenzied Regeneration in Bear form makes it to a talent that you can pick in every situation. Also Ironfur can come in quite handy sometimes (More about all that in the Cooldown Category) Balance Affinity: The reasons for choosing Balance Affinity is the longer range on Cyclone aswell as being able to deal with dispelling Polymorph without running into the dilemma of landing into one ourself while doing so. The only times you wanna use it is, when you are very certain that you will never be the target of choice for your opponents because not having the Guardian Affinity effects, does make a big difference surviving wise. Making use of Balance Form: All of us got turned into a Sheep while trying to dispel our friends out of them and with Balance Form you can avoid that because Purify Spirit does not shift you out of it, so there's no worry about that. Balance Form does have a global though and obviously not required everytime dispel a Polymorph. Getting used to it will take you time, quite a bit of time even but it's good. It also allows you to cast Regrowths or Overgrowth without making you leave the form. Any other healing ability will though. Tier 4 Mighty Bash: As we have no other stun it comes in very handy in a lot of situations. Taking out a target for 5 seconds can be game changing and offers other follow up, such as Cyclone, without having to worry about being interupted by that player. It will stay as the main competitive talent. Mass Entanglement: With Legion being fairly meele heavy right now, being able to root targets off you can give you that extra space to get to safety in a lot of situations. Does sadly break from damage. With Iron- &Barkskin no longer rooting targets, they are never on a diminishing return, atleast not caused by us! Also there seem to be fairly less roots in the game as before. Can be taken situationally Typhoon: It's something I would almost consider not worth mentioning. Since WoD this ability has lost alot of its power. It's fun knocking people off the Blades Edge Arena bridge for example (if it even does succeeds) but does not give generally close to as many possibilities as the other two. Tier 5 Soul of the Forest: With Legion they've again changed the ability but buffed the Rejuvenation & Regrowth bonus by another 100% which really does make those to very powerful spells and even those 75% on Wild Growth can be great sometimes. You also gotta keep in mind that a larger heal of Regrowth does also include the healing the target will receive through our Living Seeds. Also as mentioned in Tier 1 - With Swiftmend having 2 charges and a shorter cooldown it just has the perfect synergy. Tree of Life: I know that ToL is a fairly common talent, especially in casual / lower rated brackets but it generally does very poorly. Throughout it's duration it's great:30 seconds of immortality and instant rooting but at the end it's a 3 minute cooldown and you will lack sustain healing before and after using it in a lot of situations. I would go with the talent in a situation where you really feel like you just die too fast and would like to just give your team (arena that is) a tiny bit more time to maybe get control in or the victory. Cultivation: Can be seen as an additional Rejuvenation that is applied at 60% health. Received a 20% buff in 7.1 and definitely stays the talent to choose against teams that hit more than one target. Currently mostly used against Ferals, Shadow Priests, Affliction/Demo Warlock & Balance Druid. Also by far the best choice in BattlegroundsDoomsen115 2d
1h Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! On the 14th of March 2012 Valonia made the longest running topics on our beloved Healing boards. I don't think anyone could have imagined that at the present day, this topic would still be active. And since I can't decribe it better then Valonia did, I'm shamelessly going to copy / paste her welcome post as it describes the Lounge perfectly. ... Ladies and gentleman! I bid thee welcome to the new Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! Lets keep this awesome place going, and see how far we'll get this time :D. Previous lounges: Therapy Lounge for Healers http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3483960548 Therapy Lounge for Healers - The WoD Edition http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/12618274142Celibyx431 1h
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: CMTeamEU-WoW@Blizzard.com Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
5h Please make Savage roar baseline. This is in relation to - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755597175?page=3#47 I plead to you blizzard, currently Savage roar is used in just about every raid encounter and so is Jagged Wounds. This post hints that you're gonna nerf Jagged Wounds, but what concerns me is that it's still going to be the best choice for damage. And to negate that you're going to "buff all abilities by 10%" or some annoying standard kneejerk reaction that only puts a patch on the wound rather than begining treatment. I've been playing feral since late Cataclysm, and Savage roar has been baseline for 2 or 3 entire expansions - that allowed us to mix and match our talents, not force us to choose Savage roar on every turn. If you wanna redo the 6th talent tier and make everything equal but still forcing us to use Jagged Wounds - please redo the 5th aswell. Remove Savage roar and add it to the spellbook, buff it's duration to 30-40 seconds when used @5 CP, add 5-10% damage to it and then add a third talent to the 5th tier. Also make Savage roar usable when you don't have any combo points, that way we don't have to ramp up every time we start a new fight in M+. This will allow ferals more freedom when picking talents and also making savage roar alot more acessable by having it be a more manageable duration. PS. Buff T20 so I'm not forced to go back and farm T19 -.-Nesque3 5h
5h Question regarding low mana regen (resto) My ilvl is 916, and I have lower mana regen than another resto druid with 909 ilvl. My mana regen ilvl 916 -> https://i.gyazo.com/0b163b0f33c29804cc322e9e87decc90.png Other dude ilvl 909 -> https://i.gyazo.com/965ba2ba79fb97d30de74f84cc85e6c7.png Can someone explain this to me? Why does I have less mana regen?? Both screens are from Resto druid in patch 7.2.5 after tomb of sargeras opned.ßlizzard1 5h
12h Rate the Transmog above you! Standard transmog rating post... Enjoy!Fluque48 12h
17h Only-Druid Raiding in Legion! Hello everydruid! We, Druids of the Beast are back to share more joyful only-druid raids with you guys. Now, bigger than ever before! As previous expansions, I will continue to update our ventures and progress as only druids, in this single post to keep you guys updated! :) We now raid 3 times a week, Wed/Thu/Monday with our other events, mini games and arrangements on other days! Stay tuned! If you like this! Please support us by being a subscribear on our YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/user/MonsterbabyVashj All-Druid Tomb of Sargeras (9/9) Goroth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL4oDyEhmgE Demonic Inquisition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqvNF6UuOmA Harjatan: Sisters of the Moon: Mistress Sassy: The Desolate Host Maiden of Vigilance Fallen Avatar Kil'jaeden All-Bear Emerald Nightbear: https://youtu.be/U_SdRRDnBjM Nighthold Heroic: 10/10 Nighthold Normal10/10 https://youtu.be/2WyL6FIaI_4 Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 See our YouTube for kills Emerald Nightmare Heroic 7/7 See our YouTube for Kills Trials of Valor 3/3 HCMonsterbaby67 17h
20h Bear challenge dps req/dps help Does anyone know what the dps requirements are for the guardian challenge? I dont have luffa or the legs and -even in dps gear with haste/vers/crit gear - im only doing about 320k (im doing well staying alive but dps i cant seem to grasp as a bear). Could anyone gimme some pointers on how to increase my dps to whatever dps im going to need? Legendaries id be using are eko and surv ring (dont have any other bear leggies)Érwaen6 20h
21h Guardian Hidden Artifact Skin I'm confused, as main resto, i also want guardian spec skin. but im not sure about this: Do you have to be in guardian loot spec to get the item from Ursoc? Or does that drop no matter what loot spec you're in?Redaan3 21h
22h Druid has no good transmog? Not sure if its because im a tauren but they all look so ugly on us. Its either look fat or fucj off ahaMilkybar45 22h
1d Something to fix ferals aoe A talent that basically does this: Swipe now deals 100%(or whatever is decent) to targets with bleed. But it now has 3 charges with an 6-8 second recharge time. This would be great:)Grimline1 1d
1d Druid Feral & Travel Form, Need some infos! Hi guys, i played until draenor (i was almost at the cap, like lvl 98) and my druid was AWESOME, so much dmg, many utilities like stuns or cast interruptions, plus i had that new transformations to await me at lvl 100. Now tho it seems that they removed the new transformation, and the feral druid have much less dps than before, is that just an impression during my lvling up or is true? Then i have 1 last question about the Travel Form, back in the days the travel goes to 40% speed bonus, now though i did lvl 40 and bought the 100% riding skill and the Travel Form seems faster, problem is that i don't know how faster i go since the travel form doesn't have any description about that, can you give me some answer? Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad eng :XVerghon1 1d
1d Travel Form 7.2.5(wtb multi-glyph) So i just completed the Aviana quest chain in 7.2.5 and unlocked the terrible new flight form. And now i realize i should never have completed that quest :( Now that flight, ground, and water forms are on a single button(and we can't multi-glyph it), one has to choose between this new horrible flight form or stag form. EDIT: Just found that the new form can be undone at a npc near the aviana shrine at the class hall. Before i gave it some thought and even though i liked the new sentinel form(mainly cos of the sound on shifting), i went cheetah glyph because the stag form is really not cool. Especially for someone who is used to cheetah since the beginning. I desperately want to just go back to the original forms or be able to multi-glyph travel form. Why isn't cheetah the default anyway? There is a stag form spell in spell book. probably for the passenger ability. But i sincerely hope we get additional spells for cheetah and crow. Or even maybe allow multi-glyphing of travel form. After all, it is 3 spells in 1. EDIT: Initially made this post because i was desperate to undo the lunarwing form. So i guess i'll leave this up to see if we can get multiglyphs on travel form.Tassadar4 1d
1d Balance Druid DPS very low Hello Dont normally post but was wondering if anyone else finding balance druid dps extremely low - to the point where you get rejected from mythic groups? Im finding that balance AOE in particular is extremely unrewarding because theres such a huge ramp up time before you can use it. Starfall and elune's wrath seem extremely weak given that you need to spend 10 seconds casting lesser spells first. Am i alone on this? no matter how right i get my rotation im always at the bottom of the meter - and not a "close" race - im SIGNIFICANTLY behind if blizz is reading this, i know you shouldnt play a class purely for their DPS, but when youre so far behind other people dont want to play with you its very depressing.Grae18 1d
2d Cleared Mage tower for Guardian I cleared the artifact challenge with with 904 ilvl as bear(after nerf) if anyone has any question or need help.Treemane9 2d
2d Too Many Spells? Druid has never been my main or alt. I played it for a while in wotlk but that was it, since then I've been casually playing it every now and then just to not forget the class. I play most of the classes, but druid is one of the few that I don't play, one of the few that I still haven't leveled up to 110. Let's not pretend that blizzard isn't trying to make classes easy. But if this class is meant to be this difficult or if it has to have this many spells then it isn't rewarding enough. Druid, specifically the resto druid has some spells that aren't part of its core rotation. There are some spells which seem too much or pointless to have as resto. Like Sunfire and Moonfire, you don't need to have both, you ain't balance. Having both Barkskin and Ironbark feels too much as well (of course I haven't played this char in arena to judge it like that, saying this from my own perspective). Ursol's Vortex seems kinda weird, too, to have it as a default spell. Other stuff is fine I think. Maybe the Mass Entanglement can replace the Entangling Roots and have a shorter cooldown or something, having both seems kinda weird if you choose to have that talent. Idk how this feels like from a druid main's perspective, but I'd love to know that. What do you think, does druid have too many spells? Mainly talking about resto, but we can talk about all specs.Daisu3 2d
2d Feral Needs A Buff I am by no means perfect but most of my logs when uploaded to clawnalyst shows that I am not terrible either. Currently any raid leader with common sense will not take a feral due to the fact that we just do not compare very well with 90% of other classes. Don't get me wrong we still do very good damage VS single target and meters suggest that however as soon as 2 or 3 more targets are added to the mix we literally drop far below most other classes. Obviously I am comparing here to different classes and specs at around the same ilvl. We need a buff to AOE situations where there are 3 -4 targets. My suggestion is that Thrash works the same as RIP. What Thrash should effectively do is apply a RIP to all targets hit, strength based on amount of combo points. Just like the single target Rip. To differentiate between this "Thrash RIP" and normal RIP the "Thrash RIP" can cost a little more energy. Come on Blizz Feral is being ignored for far to long now. It is an awesome class to play and all we want is to be competitive in line with other classes and to be considered in raid groups and M+ groups. So many times when queuing for a pug I am asked if I am balance, if I reply I am feral I am declined. This should not happen. Fix it please! Kind regards, BreedBreeder1 2d
3d Feral keybinds Hello fellow druids, I was wondering what keybinds you are all using? i seem te have some issues with keybinding my attacks at the right spot, feral has so much attacks/buffs to use.Nígler8 3d
3d champoins armament Anybody had issues getting armenent on missions?. I get plenty of armor but not had hardly anything to go in slots, ive had a couple of ones if i take follower on missions i get 25gold which is crap. I have not had this issue on any other char except druid. I even got class upgrade ticked to bring back armenant on on missions, and struggling like crazy.Zanich0 3d
3d Tier 20, legendaries and spec for resto I have gotten fairly lucky with tier 20 drops so far and now have 3 pieces which I am yet to equip since they would break my previous tier from Nighthold. What I am wondering right now is what kind of changes am I to do to my spec, do I want to change some of my legendaries around to support the tier and what kind of changes I want to make to my healing "rotation". What are your plans when it comes to healing ToS and our new set bonuses?Rhena1 3d
3d Feral worst dot class? Been mainng feral for a while now. Throughout I've had various rage moments where i have stopped feel and lvled a rogue and lock assassination and affliction. Now correct me if I'm wrong but personally seems like out of the 3 feral is designed more like a range dot than a melee one. Assassination maintains its dots via auto attacks. Main dot rupture with poisons auto attack cast. Thus for aoe they tend to only need to manually keep rupture up. Other dots are auto attacks. Affliction has (now) around 3-4 dots (dependent on talent build) [quote]to maintain on targets. If aoe one of these dots is group cast though of corruption. Now as range more dots makes sense as will tend to always jot target while melee need to be in range. However feral must manually maintain 2 dots on every target with the aoe dot thrash not being effective without ideal gear. If you wanna really push dps and put rip on a few 3 targets become a 7 dots to manullay maintain. Now take into account that for feral ideal damage requires constant savage roar buff throughout while none of these other 2 specs have a build where they must maintain a buff throughout. Seems to me, and correct me if wrong, that ferals have it so hard to maintain dots compared to these others and have such harsh dps drop if single mistake, while others don't. Your thoughts?Corpriser5 3d
5d Leaving feral :( Hey guys, I recently resubbed to wow and was pumped to play my feral again. At first I had a blast, all the new things to explore etc ..., but when I started raiding and doing dungeons I came to realize, that the feral rotation is extremely clunky, especially the aoe rotation. I could look past this, if it was not for the fact, that the damage output is mediocre for the effort put in.A hunter with 30 ilvls less than me outperformed me by literally pressing three buttons in no particular order. (My rotation is not perfect, but cmon) After that I decided to visit the forums and see how others are doing and discovered literally hundreds of posts describing the same thing. The 7.2.5 patchnotes also suggest, that blizzard essentially thinks that the spec is fine, or they just dont care. Currently there is just no hope for feral, I dont think that the spec is going to change much. Seems like I have to wait for the next expansion to see some changes happen. Anyways thanks for reading my wall of text, but I just had to get this out. ( Maybe Blizzard reads this post - probably not )Swiftpaws18 5d
5d Rework guardian Guardian was overpowered no doubt, but just keep decreasing ironfur and rage build takin away MoU thats u solutin blizz? Thats really poor. Did u consider to rework the whole spec so thats ironfur decrease the physical dmg u take by percentage and not just increase armor and that the mastery increase the effective of Ironfur and MoU. MoU nerv to 18% magic reduction without mastery gain. And that krit hits with u attacks double the rage gain? And rebuild that mage reduction trait?Triara9 5d
5d Class Campaign bugged? Hey guys! I levelled my dru and went for some Order Hall quest. I have done 'The Grove Provides' and got the OH's set head. I checked the quest chain and I should get next quest from Brightwing, Emerald Dreamway. But I can't see the NPC. I asked a guy ingame if he can show me the NPC, it was visible for him... but not for me... Advices? Wanna get my 3rd relic slotTivon5 5d
6d Moonkin 3k arena rating pro guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYOSKYWg-5EImbalancèd0 6d
6d Travel form question Hi Druids I'm leveling this alt druid and I seem to remember reading that travel form is the same speed as a ground mount, is this correct? Thank you!Propz1 6d
6d Tauren Moonkin Horns form I'm jealous when I see troll / worgen / night elf moonkin form. They have that nice looking deer~ish horns... I'd love to have an opportunity to have one too while playing as a tauren. Yeah, I get that taurens are somewhat unique since they keep their natural horns in every form, but still. There are moonkin models ingame that looks exactly like tauren ones but with different horns (e. g. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=10158). Maybe it's possible to implement as a symbol or something. Does anybody agree?Востх0 6d
20 Jun Is Maul worth using now? Nerfing rage generation and increasing rage cost of Maul by 25 doesn't seem like the smartest move in making it viable, but in return, it does deal 650% more damage now. Is it worth using? I mean, obviously when you're getting piled, you wanna opt for ironfur, that's a given. But are there situations where it's worth giving up some protection for a larger hit? In my opinion, I liked it more when it didn't have a global cooldown. You could sneak it in after a mangle to end a weakened monster. I still think mangle is gonna be the go-to singletarget ability. Yes, it may deal half the damage that maul does now, but it doesn't sacrifice any defence, has a set cooldown, and doesn't cost any rage to use, and in fact contributes to your rage generation. And I think bears are gonna need all the rage they can get from here on out.Tenwrath25 20 Jun
20 Jun Feral Questions Hi, just got into feral as my pvp team wants to practice some feral comps, but i have some questions about how tiger's fury and other spells work with bleeds: 1) If i apply rake and then use tiger's fury, will the rake receive the 15% bonus damage? 2) If i have a rip with bloodtalons buff and i replace with another rip without the bloodtalons buff will the rip still have the blood talons buff? 3) same as question 2 but for rake 4) Shall i try and aim to use ashmane's frenzy with bloodtalons and tiger's fury , or is it not worth waiting?Dekara6 20 Jun
20 Jun Guardian Druid-Mastery vs Versatility In 7.2 i've been using the Skysec's Hold legendary and been stacking mastery for the extra FR healing. Had like 20% Mastery and 7% Versatility. What do you guys think is it still worth focusing on mastery for the bonus damage and the increased hp or shall i start stacking versatility since versatility increases your healing aswell.Kohlensäure13 20 Jun
19 Jun Has this happened to you and what is it? Have you procced a buff called Blessing of Cenarius? Also, while you have been in battle, has it ever occured that a small cyclone would spin around you and leave flowers in it's wake? What are those? I can't find any information.Petros2 19 Jun
19 Jun Feral buff in 7.2.5 Guys, is it true that we are getting buff in the next patch? What do you think about it?Zalo28 19 Jun
19 Jun Druid Travel Forms in Legion - Petition for Change The purpose of this thread is to petition Blizzard to: a) Return ground, flying and aquatic forms to individual buttons. b) Allow the use of new ground, flying and aquatic cosmetic glyphs to be used inclusive of each other. The addition of sensible suggestions regarding changes to druidic travel forms may also be discussed provided they: a) Are feasible b) Do not allow for unbalanced gameplay c) Are written in a comprehensible, well structured and succinct text that is easily read and understood by others. i.e. please do not post walls of block or badly written text. To further explain; in Legion druids will be able to use some form of glyph or tome that will allow them to change the appearance of their ground, flight and aquatic travel forms to newer models. These models are as follows: Glyph of the Doe - this glyph changes the druid's stag form to that of a doe. The model is similar to the new doe hunter pets coming in legion and lacks the markings and barding seen in the old stag form. Glyph of the Sentinel- this glyph changes the druid's flight form to that of the new sentinel's/warden's owl. The colour and pattern varies by race and features new sounds. If I have missed any please add them. Whilst the addition of these new forms is more than welcome, I was overjoyed myself, any happiness fans of the game and the class may have felt has been overshadowed by the exclusivity of these items. i.e. These forms are exclusive with each other and with the glyph of the orca. You can only have one active at any time. The reason for this is, as I understand it, that because of the combined travel forms button only one of the glyphs can be used as they all run from the same script. I don't see why, then, that we can't simply return to the old and much loved system of one button, one form, one script to allow players to both get rid of the hated travel form button and allow use of the beautiful new models all at once for all those who wish it. Why make new content for a class that is purely cosmetic in nature and then limit them on what they can use? It's Blizzard Entertainment, not EA games. As a final note, if someone could please provide an alternative choice to ugly mutant seal form (which should be able to walk on land at a reduced speed in my opinion) and alright-orca form I'd be very much obliged. Otter form would be nice and, again, I'd love for it to bound across land at normal (base) running speed. p.s. Still putting glyph of the hippogryph on my wintersveil list.Talíya84 19 Jun
19 Jun Derp Owl Full title: Derp Owl - The anatomically incorrect & extremely atrociously lazy halfjob by Blizzard. - 1: It looks like it flew into a window and broke it's neck. This has been reported since day 1 of it's announcement. Anatomy is completely off. 2: It does not have an idle / sitting animation, nor a /mountspecial animation. Nor a running-on-ground animation. 3: It sounds the same as a bat/other, rather than has it's own unique sound. 4: It does not count as a mount. 5: You have to completely change form to be able to use Raven form at all. It's not possible to have both forms and switch between them when one so wishes. (Edit addition: You can change which shape you want to use by the Aviana-statue, there is an NPC which offer you a switch, however - you can't use both Raven & Derpowl at the same time, which is my point here. I'd like to be able to switch on the go like with Stagform.) POINT 6: Not usable in normal areas. WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?! Point 7!! (We're just adding more!) - Its camera is complete derp, too, as it is focused on some pixel above its head rather than its body. -------------------------------------------- Give us a seperate button for this abomination. Not doing so is stupid/lazy design on top of stupid/lazy design. -------------------------------------------- Anatomically incorrect means it bothers the brain from the get-go, brains like realistic looking life, not broken or bent. - Neck is an L shape, which isn't realistic. - Legs are attatched to its tailbone, not hipbone. - Placement of passenger: Butt, not back. - It flies as if it'd be arrowing-forward, yet it is shaped with a broken-up-head breaking aerodynamics completely. - It can not land, whatsoever, any mount without a ground animation = lazy and hurtful to the brain. -------------------------------------------- Positives: - Instant - Mountable (Sandstone / Nightwing is 100% better looking tho.) ---------- Could something please be done about the points above? Thanks. ---- Some argue it's not realistic to fix above: http://cdn1.arkive.org/media/16/1697DB65-3B73-490C-9A5F-882B90B0BA40/Presentation.Large/Female-snowy-owl-walking.jpg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaZZ44EEOsI (took me 1 min to find both these, one would figure the art team of blizz could do some studying on anatomy...) An Owl walking, a REAL owl anatomy. You can easily perk someone on its back and make it look mountable and realistic with a walking animation. The entire anatomy of the Derp Owl is derpy because - guess what - it's incorrectly formed... It doesn't look aestethically pleasing due to these flaws. I draw, and I study anatomy daily - it poked me in the eye on day 1 of announcement. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- https://i.ytimg.com/vi/PyivskSNRMY/maxresdefault.jpg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyivskSNRMY This is from another game with an owl mount, it looks much better eventho it's a fairly unknown game. Why is the design team of that game looking up anatomy, and a multi-billion dollar company not doing that? --------------- ...Náia44 19 Jun
19 Jun Trial of Style Hunter Armor looks great on Druid. Have any of you noticed that the Ensemble: Der'izu Armor looks fantastic on a Druid? (tabard not included) http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m00coxjLu71r7dz1bo1_1280.jpg In compairason, ours is so rogue-ish...meh. http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2017/june/ToSObsidianProwler.jpgPetros0 19 Jun
18 Jun Do you know any good pvp feral streamer? Just the title, plus the time in which he or she streams :)Zalo0 18 Jun
18 Jun Combat Ally bug in flightform since 7.2.5 I got Thisalee Crow as my combat ally. She can't switch to flightform anymore when I use the new druid flight form. Therefor I tried switching back to the old one but that doesn't work either. She keeps switching in en out of flighform, falling from great lengths from the sky. Switching off addons doesn't work either. I hope this gets fixed soon, beside the annoying sound of her switching in en out of her flightform. It's also quite sad to see her keep falling from the sky. Do more druids encounter this issue with their combat ally?Psycres3 18 Jun
18 Jun Boomie pvp How is boomie pvp (2s and 3s) and what is the playstyle like, is it mobile or like a destro lock where you have to stand still and turret for the most part?Skallion1 18 Jun
17 Jun Feral? Mainly PVP. Hey guys, not played anything this expansion... Played rogue in beta and haven't started anything since. Can someone let me know how Feral is? Mainly for pvp/arena. Is it still the same bursty type or has it went back to bleeds? Thanks in advance xJéx5 17 Jun
16 Jun New viable treant / dot build 1.3 mil during testrun https://youtu.be/3G9oGJvC5fU Basicly no casts except a few moons for astral power. Only moonfire/sunfire/starfall. Great spec for targetting those slippery orbs without interrupting your whole rotation. Low gear requirements, no sets at all. BiS being latc and sephuz. Keep in mind video was recorded in a random pug so not optimal gameplay really.. A few fails even during the run. EnjoyAaeri4 16 Jun
16 Jun Bodyguard not flying While flying round completing World Quests Broll Bearmantle is not changing in to flight form, instead is constantly making the sound of doing it but just runs on the ground instead.Fattymoomoo1 16 Jun
15 Jun My dps is too low for ilevel What i've read is that talents Blood Scent, Savage Roar, Jagged Wounds and Bloodtalons are crucial for a good dps spec. However no matter how i try it's putting out even less dps than my usual Brutal Slash spec (Lunar Inspiration, Soul of the Forest, Sabertooth, Brutal Slash). It's about 70k dps difference. I went as far as customizing TellMeWhen addon to show me exactly when to press buttons. It's tracking combopoints, debuffs on target and energy level in order to show each button. For example if you have 5 combo points it will hand you savage roar or rip depending on conditions, etc... Test 1 (savage roar build ~460k dps): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnaTyELGaWc Test 2 (brutal slash build ~530k dps): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK03msaqHoE Also in test 1 the rip damage was not even close highest damage dealer, i think shred and rake were higher... i forgot to video those. Brutal slash in test 2 was clearly highest. All of this just single target, you can see adjacent target dummies aren't affected. And finally the brutal slash spec is easier to maintain on top of doing more dps... although i've seen raid logs of people doing much higher than me, so i don't know what i'm doing wrong. I'm not choosing my items just based on ilevel but i rely on statweights for feral spec. For example my healing gear is quite different. I mean, i'd like to see something like 700-800k dps... which would still be less than our raid's highest players. Also forgot to mention 48 traits in artifact (no concordance).Zaflis9 15 Jun
15 Jun Feral T20 nerf I get that the pre-nerf set was maybe a bit too strong, but as a feral main since MoP, that also tried out the set on PTR, the playstyle was just too much fun! Maybe the set bonuses could be something like: 2p: 2 energy per tick 4: 5 or 10% increased dmg and 5 or 6 seconds increased duration I think the energy regen is the most important part. This would keep the playstyle alive while still being a decent nerf. If the damage is still too high, reduce the damage on the base ability or the other abilities. Just don't touch the damn playstyle! The feral community is a small but passionate community. I sincerely hope that Blizzard reconsiders the nerf.Streetfarm2 15 Jun
14 Jun Lunarthing 1. No sitting/perching 2. No swoopy noise (when reaching full speed away from ground) 3. No unique shapeshift noise 4. Glitter Otherwise I quite like it. The occasional glide animation is nice.Traprain18 14 Jun
14 Jun Class mount This may be a stupid question, but do I need legion flying to get to the quest area to get the lunarwing form?Butterbears5 14 Jun
14 Jun Class Flying form not working? FIX If you had the same as me the Glyph called "Glyph of the Sentinel" you will need to buy a "Vanishing Powder" to remove it before the new Class mount form is working! The Class mount form doesnt overwrite the old glyph u had on the spell. So just beware of that. You also need to do the questline ofc.Oldbromle2 14 Jun
14 Jun Mage tower challenge for guardian just got extra hard So I had been trying to finish the challenge before this patch hits, but due to not having 3 trash relics I didn't get further than Kruul at 3%. I went and tried today to see how things are - and I couldn't even get past P1 anymore. That magic dmg now just wrecks a bear, and using all cds to survive P1 makes P2 impossible. Great job Blizz, I guess I have to wait now until I way overgear that crap to finish it.Cayray1 14 Jun
14 Jun Bear NERF AGAIN!? Iron fur goes down from 80% to 65% LOL. Another bear nerf. They will keep nerfing it till Argus raid until it is brough to 30%. How come? Buff passive mitigation at least like thick hide 15% reduction instead of 6% or make adaptive fur work vs physical mitigation. I expect a blue !Bornog51 14 Jun
13 Jun Really nice looking Flight form but..... Owl with raven sound, cant sit like the other form's and doesn't count for mount collection even when you stated it should. Otherwise i for one like the way it looks.Suitti12 13 Jun