Druid

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
2d Doomsen's Legion PvP Restoration Druid Guide 7.1.5 Hey there fellow druids! My name is Doomsen and I happen to be a multiple times Rank1 Restoration Druid / tournament competitor! I've decided that I would like to provide a guide that covers more than just the baseline of Restoration Druid in Legion. Guides for PvP are fairly rare these days, so I thought I may aswell create one and help people out. This guide only helps to a certain level so if you are an "advanced" player, most of those information may be nothing new for you. Table of Contents 0. PATCH UPDATES *NEW* 1. Talents 2. PvP Talents 3. Artifact Weapon Talents 4. Healing 5. Survival 6. Druid Races for Horde / Alliance 7. Addons 8. Macros 9. Final words LAST UPDATE 22th February: Patch Updates with the Hotfix ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 0. Patch Updates - Going through Patch changes for Druid ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 22th February Hotfixes Our Abundance/Nourish specc just got heavily nerfed and probably means we're going back to the former builds with Prosperity/Cenarion Ward aswell as Revitalize and Fortified Bark which are all very viable options. Some are testing out Incarnation as of right now but I'd still not recommend that under other occasions than the ones mentioned in the talent description below PATCH 7.1.5 Overview Displacer Beast:The sprint after activating now only lasts 2 instead of 5 seconds. Focused Growth: Now also reduces the mana costs of Lifebloom by 50% Nothing really has changed for us Resto Druids. Displacer Beast will stay the best choice aswell as Focus Growths buff isn't really doing anything at all. Lower mana cost on Lifebloom really doesn't do anything because that is not our main concern at all. It seems that another set of talents with Abudance, Nourish & co may come to shine with this patch but I personally need to test it before introducing it. More to that soon! PATCH 7.1 Overview Thorns: Redesigned and are an option now. Beside dealing damage they also apply a debuff on hiting enemies that their physical damage is reduced by 25% for a few seconds which does get reapplied. Recommended against enemies with atleast one meele that do not prioritize you as their kill target because incase you are trained all game, Druid of the Claw should still be ahead. Disentanglement: We didn't really have an option against pure caster teams in that talent row. With Disentanglement we do and it works like a charm to remove snares from mostly our melee friends. Still not recommended to spam because of the mana costs, unless you really want to give as much uptime as possible in that moment. Cultivation: Received a 20% buff and definitely stays the talent to choose against teams that hit more than one target. Currently mostly used against Ferals, Shadow Priests, Affliction/Demo Warlock & Balance Druid. Also by far the best choice in Battlegrounds Fortified Bark: Puts your ironbark to 41% damage reduction (with Artifact Traits) on 45 second coodlown. As of right now, I'd recommend taking it against any comp that is not double melee where Revitalize comes in. Check below The minor nerfs to Relentless, Prosperity and Living seed aren't too big of a deal. Overall I would say Druid has gotten alot stronger this Patch. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 1. Talents (Not mentioned talents simply mean they definitely are no option for PvP) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Tier 1 Prosperity: This is currently my favourite choice. With Nature's Swiftness & Genesis gone we are lacking instant healing. Now Swiftmend isn't the biggest heal of all time, but it'st still decent especially with the 30% healing increase from our Artifact talents. It also goes really well with Soul of the Forest, incase we chose that as our Tier 5 talent but more about that later! Cenarion Ward: It does quite a lot of healing overtime and doesn't require to procc in order to start it's Cooldown. Sadly does not have an initial heal. It's defnitely a talent that can be chosen, especially in combination with Cultivation to get as many hots rolling to benefit from our Mastery:Harmony. Tier 2 Displacer Beast: Has been our to go talent since it's first been released. An instant 20yard teleport that also gives use a 50% movement speed is nothing we really wanna miss out on. Wild Charge: It's a really fun talent but I don't think it can compete with Displacer. Travel Jump is a way worse version of it and the shorter cooldown does not make up for that. I still use it sometimes for fun in Battlegrounds, but not in competitive, ever. Tier 3 Guardian Affinity: I have used this talent throughout my entire time playing Beta. A passive 6% damage reduction aswell as a life regeneration with Frenzied Regeneration in Bear form makes it to a talent that you can pick in every situation. Also Ironfur can come in quite handy sometimes (More about all that in the Cooldown Category) Balance Affinity: The reasons for choosing Balance Affinity is the longer range on Cyclone aswell as being able to deal with dispelling Polymorph without running into the dilemma of landing into one ourself while doing so. The only times you wanna use it is, when you are very certain that you will never be the target of choice for your opponents because not having the Guardian Affinity effects, does make a big difference surviving wise. Making use of Balance Form: All of us got turned into a Sheep while trying to dispel our friends out of them and with Balance Form you can avoid that because Purify Spirit does not shift you out of it, so there's no worry about that. Balance Form does have a global though and obviously not required everytime dispel a Polymorph. Getting used to it will take you time, quite a bit of time even but it's good. It also allows you to cast Regrowths or Overgrowth without making you leave the form. Any other healing ability will though. Tier 4 Mighty Bash: As we have no other stun it comes in very handy in a lot of situations. Taking out a target for 5 seconds can be game changing and offers other follow up, such as Cyclone, without having to worry about being interupted by that player. It will stay as the main competitive talent. Mass Entanglement: With Legion being fairly meele heavy right now, being able to root targets off you can give you that extra space to get to safety in a lot of situations. Does sadly break from damage. With Iron- &Barkskin no longer rooting targets, they are never on a diminishing return, atleast not caused by us! Also there seem to be fairly less roots in the game as before. Can be taken situationally Typhoon: It's something I would almost consider not worth mentioning. Since WoD this ability has lost alot of its power. It's fun knocking people off the Blades Edge Arena bridge for example (if it even does succeeds) but does not give generally close to as many possibilities as the other two. Tier 5 Soul of the Forest: With Legion they've again changed the ability but buffed the Rejuvenation & Regrowth bonus by another 100% which really does make those to very powerful spells and even those 75% on Wild Growth can be great sometimes. You also gotta keep in mind that a larger heal of Regrowth does also include the healing the target will receive through our Living Seeds. Also as mentioned in Tier 1 - With Swiftmend having 2 charges and a shorter cooldown it just has the perfect synergy. Tree of Life: I know that ToL is a fairly common talent, especially in casual / lower rated brackets but it generally does very poorly. Throughout it's duration it's great:30 seconds of immortality and instant rooting but at the end it's a 3 minute cooldown and you will lack sustain healing before and after using it in a lot of situations. I would go with the talent in a situation where you really feel like you just die too fast and would like to just give your team (arena that is) a tiny bit more time to maybe get control in or the victory. Cultivation: Can be seen as an additional Rejuvenation that is applied at 60% health. Received a 20% buff in 7.1 and definitely stays the talent to choose against teams that hit more than one target. Currently mostly used against Ferals, Shadow Priests, Affliction/Demo Warlock & Balance Druid. Also by far the best choice in Battlegrounds Tier 6 Germination: It just is the Tier 6 talent to go for. An additional Rejuvenation on a target is always good and being able to have two Soul of the Forest enhanced ones on one friendly player does heal quite a lot of damage away. Spring Blossoms: It's the to-go talents In PvE but that is because Effloressence just simply has a way higher value there. It may still be a cool thing to go for in Battlegrounds when you have those well placed Effloressences with teammates staying inside of those. But not sure how valueable that really is at the end with people constantly moving. Tier 7 Stonebark: This is sadly the only talent in that Tier that is good for PvP. But it's a great one so it's fine. Having Ironbark on a 60 second cooldown and the additional 20% healing done by our hots is good..Doomsen91 2d
59m Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! On the 14th of March 2012 Valonia made the longest running topics on our beloved Healing boards. I don't think anyone could have imagined that at the present day, this topic would still be active. And since I can't decribe it better then Valonia did, I'm shamelessly going to copy / paste her welcome post as it describes the Lounge perfectly. ... Ladies and gentleman! I bid thee welcome to the new Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! Lets keep this awesome place going, and see how far we'll get this time :D. Previous lounges: Therapy Lounge for Healers http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3483960548 Therapy Lounge for Healers - The WoD Edition http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/12618274142Celibyx388 59m
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: CMTeamEU-WoW@Blizzard.com Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
31m Boom needs advice for Trilliax HC Hello fellow druids and druidesses, Today was another frustrating raiding day. We tried to raid as a semi guild -- mostly pugs - and I couldnt get annoyed but get remarks about my 150k dps from these pugs. Though things I do: * I ALWAYS eat cakes asap and watch my debuff so I can eat again asap. * I always go for bombs * I watch out during beam and rather stay alive not trying to dps, than risk and die. This is quite a lot of movement -- like hell lot of movement -- and I can barely get a few dps casts done before I have to move again. I always maintain my DoTs, but they're far from enough damage. Should I ignore these remarks -- which came from ppl who didnt do a single cake or bomb -- or should i adjust something on my playstyle to improve my movement?Arantha1 31m
8h Looking for advice on a second spec Hi guys, Wondering if you could provide me with a little advice (or to spark a discussion that may lead me to make my own decision): I've pretty much solely played Boomy so far (used my legion 100 boost on this druid), but I'm kind of getting a little tired of being a turret o' death, and specifically, the cast times. I'm looking to branch out onto another Spec, at least so I can get another style of play out of it. I'm kind of new to the game (2 and a bit months (this isn't my "main", that's a character I'm actually levelling properly), and was just wondering what you'd recommend as a solid second spec? I'm kind of thinking resto or guardian, I'm open to the idea of Feral, but have heard it's a little more complex and that if you don't get the rotation right you'll suffer. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.Vhudoo2 8h
9h Guardian druid trinkets Hey guys, We just started Mythic NH tonight with my guild and I got skorp's trinket (Animated Exoskeleton 900ilvl)... so I was wondering which trinkets to use now. Should I keep Arcano 860 + Grotesque Statuette 865 or switch to Arcano 860 + Animated Exoskeleton 900. (For single target tanking situations) Also I have a Fang of tichondrius 900ilvl, and I saw on a guide that it's a must have for mm+ tanking, should I use it with my Arcano ? (Only for MM+ tanking)Nelliel0 9h
9h FERAL DRUID 7.2 Any news or changes in 7.2 regarding feral druid ? I can't seem to find nothing ! Would be really nice if they put savage roar on at all times a nerf it slightly ....just how it used to be glyph.Meatbull2 9h
11h Stat Percentages I know for PVE you need haste, but i've read somewhere for PVP that you need mastery over everything else. So i've been gathering some mastery gear lately, and I am wondering what % in each stat is good for us druids... doing a few mythics to get some better ilvls but I was wondering about this before I do anything else. Currently my mastery is 72% which seems high? and my haste has gone from 20-ish% to just 15% which seems low. Thanks in advance for any replies.Zulakka2 11h
11h Visual bug on Astral Form Hey! So this is not only a visual bug for me, also for players who sees me. But transmogging Cryptfiend's Bite add a weird visual. Anyone notice this aswell?Alempa1 11h
13h Only-Druid Raiding in Legion! Hello everydruid! We, Druids of the Beast are back to share more joyful only-druid raids with you guys. Now, bigger than ever before! As previous expansions, I will continue to update our ventures and progress as only druids, in this single post to keep you guys updated! :) We now raid 3 times a week, Wed/Thu/Monday with our other events, mini games and arrangements on other days! Stay tuned! If you like this! Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MonsterbabyVashj All-Bear Emerald Nightbear: https://youtu.be/U_SdRRDnBjM Nighthold Heroic: Scorpyron: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MONwoUh-2_s Chronomatic Anomaly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEa6R1xhQkM Trilliax: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_FXlT0piFM Krosus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzFGWihEq9Q Star Augur Spellblade Aluriel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md305o0BnrU Nighthold Normal10/10 https://youtu.be/2WyL6FIaI_4 (Warning, contains Legion end cinematic) Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 See our YouTube for kills Emerald Nightmare Heroic 7/7 See our YouTube for Kills Trials of Valor Odyn https://youtu.be/SClMGRj1Jwk Guarm: (No video recording) Helya: https://youtu.be/z9xrWDUI_IE Odyn Heroic: https://youtu.be/bzIMtS9wIoQ (Everything going s* crazy in P3!) Guarm Heroic https://youtu.be/YNiwxLxr-zgMonsterbaby50 13h
20h Guardian threat problem in NH - need serious help. As Topic says our guild have a issue regarding druid tank loosing threat on ex Krosus. Other tank is a pala. We need some help regarding this so if someone are able to break down the logs and look at it? Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/6nGRLV7b8xqQPHAt#fight=13&view=analytical&source=1 Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Lorida/simple Really hope for some good advice.Vingleskræv0 20h
22h 6 legendaries, is it time to give up? So I've now gotten my 6th legendary and can't actually believe it, just wanna lay down under a rock This is what I got for resto. 1. Chest 2. Prydaz 3. Belt 4. Shoulders 5. Gloves 6. Sephuz Should I just give up? Reroll? Or what? Bad luck protection wtf is that? Wanna bet that my 7th is going to be the tranquility boots? I would easily trade 5 of those for a good one. And sure I'm doing okay I guess considering the content I play, but I always feel behind because of the legendaries, I'd probably would do alot better if all of them just got removed.. Sigh.Charíot1 22h
23h Feral druid is elitist and boring I know "Designers" have said they're "happy with how feral plays" - but it needs changing. It's !@#$ing %^-*. The only people who even REMOTELY enjoy the class are veterans with the CORRECT legendary's. Thank god I'm a bear tank, I've played feral in the past and it was fun. This is !@#$ing horrible. Savage roar is way too short and mistakes are highly punished. Honestly, most my "good" feral friends NO LONGER PLAY THE GAME. Take the hint blizzard, fix your %^-*ing !@#$.Softpawz20 23h
1d The Dark Titan's Advice [Item issue] Hello Druid community. As a restoration druid MS I've found myself getting a very fancy legendary that does nothing more than bringing some stats and Item level gain. The Dark Titan's Advice! I've so far not seen a single person shout out to what this horrible legendary brings or dosnt bring to the table of resto healing. I find myself overhealing by ALOT when using lifebloom even without the belt and I've been unlucky with the legendary drops so far. We need a change to this item to make it even usable in a raids and dungeons. I would really like to keep it as a lifebloom legendary, but instead of increasing the end bloom by 300% why not make it castable on more targets, or increased duration or what ever. Any thoughts?Themmy6 1d
1d Feral Druid - Heirloom Gear List Hello, I would like the list of a Feral Druid Heirlooms. I plan on leveling a Fire Mage and a Feral Druid in the following months. I've found a list of heirlooms for fire mages, which is pretty straight forward (Critical all the way), but I'm still in need of Feral Druid Heirlooms. Apparently they need Critical, Mastery and Versatility as stats priority, and, of course, Agility. Some help in choosing the gear? :DVayñe3 1d
1d Nerf Guardian Druids (tank) Simple as that. Nerf them. Its ridiculous to hold 60%+ in top100 tank performance in warcraftlogs. They have too much hp, overpowered mitigations and small CDs... DH and prot warriors need some buffs. Warriors have the smallest health pool atm. I mean WTF? I can only guess that blizzard likes to be that way for some reason. Maybe the kid of CEO is playing druid...Fouskas22 1d
2d Leg Ring Change Opinions Hi fellow druids, i saw that it is planned to have a 5% energy regen added to the ring. I'm not a mathematician, but if it takes say 10sec to egain 100 energy, with 5% regen, i calculated that it should take 9.5sec instead. This is not much of a change but i think i probably messed up the math. How much will this improve the ring and will this push the ring to be on par with other damage boosting legs? What do u guys think?Tonytouch2 2d
2d Talent changes in 7.2 for Ferals? They mentioned mandatory talents or talents that are never taken will be edited... but what about Ferals? We basically have a lot of to choose from, but most of the choices are unfun. Who wants to be forced to heal in exact moment to gain Bloodtalons? Who wants to use Savage Roar? I mean, most of classes got prunned out of these things, they are unfun and makes player frustrated playing it. Which is certainly not what the game should do. But none of this is taken by large amount of people. Why? Because some are clearly better talents than other, but they are frustrating to play with. But that doesn't mean they shouldn't be adressed. I think SR and BT needs to go away and some new mechanic needs to step in.Razzier8 2d
2d Prot warrior or Guardian Druid? Greetings! I've been debating wether I should start getting my lvl 100 druid up to 110 and gear him up. Before I do anything I'd just like to ask all of you druids: What are the pros and cons with guardian druids compared to protection warriors? I currently progress in NH mythic with my guild and I do keys every now and then. I dont PvP much so that is whatever :)Rèvoo6 2d
2d Blizzard please fix DPS Druids in Mythic+. Petition? Both druid dps specs are by far the worst ones for mythic plus dungeons, period. It is a large part of the game and many people focus on them for many reasons, for example: - Good gear alternative for people who do not have time for dedicated raiding. - The challenge to push it as much as possible. It has been around 2 months since the expansion released? And druids cannot have their fun in that big part of the game. They are plainly too weak; bad AoE, no utility (Reality is any class with an aoe stun is better despite what blizzard wants to think in their Q&A), mediocre single target damage (moonkin), hard ST rotation compared to all other specs (feral). I guess we have to shout loud and strong to get our way as logic clearly is absent here. Warlocks got their buffs by crying loud now i guess its our turn. So leave a sign or approve below and with enough pages maybe we get noticed. Mythic+ logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/9#metric=dps. (credit to Ceai for posting) ! 7.1 Edit ! DPS druids get basically nothing (no global cd on incarn. lol). Guardian and resto get nerfed. Best spec in the game, fire mage gets AoE buff. Some more "positive" info, 7.1 sims - http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19P.html (credit goes to Joppenpuhh for posting). Spoiler alert both druid dps specs are bottom, there goes feral incredible ST. Blizzard hates druids :)Rozkurwiacz495 2d
2d Feral - Hardcasting Regrowth? As the title suggests, i'm wondering if hardcasting regrowth to gain BT is recommended if you're unable to have predatory strikes ready when you are about to refresh rip? Started playing feral last week, and i can't seem to find any guides that does more than just scratch the surface of this spec. Feel free to humiliate me/make me look(rightfully so) stupid by linking to a proper, well-written guide and inform me that google exists, if need be. Thankful for any advice/tips.Omgplzhelp4 2d
2d BiS Legendaries Feral Hello Just looking to see what best in slot legendaries are for feral :-) was lucky enough to get myself some legs but just so I know what I'm keeping my eyes out for! Thanks :)Niaxa9 2d
3d 3 resto druid M Krosus - Is it possible? Hey guys, do you think it is possible to heal M Krosus with 3 resto druids? I am talking about progression fight, not farm.Purger5 3d
3d Druid's little friends? I saw many druid-players had with little animals like hunter. How I get it?Nawkawa2 3d
3d OWL Racial color Well, I was just wondering if I'm the only one who is pissed off because Blizzard have decide to make our new fliying mount's color binded to our race? I mean I feel that its simply unfair, other classes chan chose and swap between colors just by changing spec or gettin achievements meanwhile we are stuck I one color. And if you are just like me, you will be stucked in the one you don't like. So... I'm the only one out there that thinks that they should give us the option to change it like the other classes of this game? Thanks for taking the time to read this post. PD: And sorry for the bad english, I'm writting it there because spanish forums aren't really that popular...Nhirn1 3d
3d Mythic+ as resto without raiding? Heya. I have 3 questions about M+ as resto D. First one is as topic said. How far i can progress in M+ without raiding? I don't have enough time to do raids cuz i'm playing max 3h per day. Atm i have resto with 831 ilvl but with lfrs,wq, normal mythic etc i think i can get this week 860+ with little luck to start doing M+. I'm not aiming for +20 or higher at this moment. +10, maybe +15 as much as time allows. What is the gear barrier? I know player>gear but there is always dead end, when ur gear is too low no matter how good u are(i suppose) Second question is about stat priority. Since i'm not going to do any raid should i just go full mastery or better to add some haste? Third and last is about trinkets. I will not be able to obtain any of them higher than the one from LFRs. Is it a big problem?Migi2 3d
3d Ferals state in PvE I`m thinking on rerolling my class! I am wondering if feral druid is the way to go when i comes to PvE/Raiding? If i should go for something else tell me what and why, dps classes mainly. Thanks. Gimbloid.Gimbloid20 3d
3d Resto - Which relics? Hello fellow druids! Which artifact relics would you put in your resto weapon and why? //EllieEldariél6 3d
4d Feral Humanoid form Would be really nice if blizzard gave us both tank and feral humanoid forms......this already exists within Druid resto and boomkin glyph of stars...... It would very nice to be able to look different to other Ferals and tanks also showing of xmog. ......this in term already exists in the game in the form of toys ie "Orb of deception"......along with sorting out our rotation and dps this would be the icing on the cake that we deserve.Holybuck13 4d
4d Boomkin DPS help needed! Okay, so despite my Main Spec being resto, I am currently using my Boomkin spec in raids (NH Normal and hc) more frequently, and I've noticed a distinct lack of DPS on my end. I am currently doing around 350-400K DPS on the average boss, perhaps a little less depending on the fight. But I am usually quite far to the bottom of my guild's charts. I don't know whether or not to attribute this to a lack of legendary items for my Boonkin spec or if it's something else, but despite my gear level it just doesn't seem to be improving much. Is there a problem with my talents, or does a legendary item for any given spec really make THAT much of a difference? I also have a big issue with AOE, as by the time I've built up enough astral power to use Starfall, most of the mobs are dead and so it doesn't make very much difference. Fury of Elune doesn't seem to help either. Any advice on why my DPS is so low and how to improve it?Moravian1 4d
4d Druid's Feral on LEGION: 7.1.5 Thanks to all DRUID comunities of all servers, around Druid Feral's to put this thread up!! Perhaps a day in 2017 a DEVELOPER see that's some players play this spec!!! Do not let this thread fall into oblivion! Make it the biggest thread with some hundreds of pages! We need yours FEEDBACK! We need people! We need MVP! We need SOME BLUE! We need it to be read by DEVELOPER PLEASE! PLEASE Blizzard or community Manager give them DRUID FERAL FEEDBACK' s PLAYERS.. Because this specialty is played by few players, it is very little watched by the developers. And yet it deserves several improvements... AOE ( Mechanic, Damage, rotation...) = mythic + .... Mono (The worst rotation of all spec with to many spells and timers) Bonus PART T19 (AOE spell on it...) Please just read DRUID forums. I specify that this post is not a post to petition but a post that is intended to be read by developers a day so let your feedback please!Torpp384 4d
4d Lack of haste gear. Is haste our main stat? Dinged 110 a while ago and was looking forward to having fun on my Moonkin. Clearly I checked Icy Veins for all tips and tricks. It says Haste is the stat to go for. So I started to get some gear in my casual way. But I encountered a problem. Almost ALL gear has crit and something else. NO HASTE !! At one time I had like 5 world quests all with crit/mastery gear. I then rechecked Icy Veins to see if I had poo in my eyes, but no. Main stat was still haste. I then checked if I had the wrong loot preference. Nope, was on balance. How do I get some haste? Im at 16% atm, which doesnt really work for a caster. Am I wrong somehow? Do I have to get 30% crit instead of haste? Feels like Im doing the casual grind gear for nothing. Cuz I'm so not going to pug with stats like this. Had no problem with my dk's tbh.Mandator3 4d
5d !@#$ty boom dps Hello guys Plz help me with my dps its quite !@#$ty in pve and pvp.idk what im doing wrong i use optimal rotations as in guides ive read a lot actually but... So plz if any suggestions thnxDrakkarim4 5d
6d Feral Goodbye, goodbye Warcraft I read on the forum developers reply feral state. http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/798749-do-u-get-insulted-for-playin-ur-spec/ It is sad because in reality you are not working on it. You alone are responsible, you know, you see, are working on this. But I'll tell you that feral degrades gradually since the Cataclysm. And here you can see the natural ending. You are invited to play a healer or another class. I have an account on the characters of different classes, but only like a feral. It happened. Do you think it's OK, because should someone be at the bottom. It is true, if there are leaders, then there are outsiders. My choice is a feral, but to play an outsider, I do not want to. For myself, I see only one way out. Stop playing. After reading the opinion worker Blizzard realized that most of the game waiting for nothing. I played without interruption from the start of Cataclysm. It's time to say good-bye to all.Роттербарс37 6d
6d Ideas for making Ferals fun Remove Blood talons mechanic Remove Savage Roar (add flat dps bonus) Add new unique feral skill: Lock jaw, Jump onto an enemy and deal x damage over 4 seconds. While channeling you are attached to the enemies back. Cooldown 20 seconds. Costs 20 energy per second. That is just what big cats do in the wilderness and would be unique and fun imho.Jinjun11 6d
15 Mar Lady and the Child Legendary It is amazing for rage and damage on bear but god using it is a pain in the !@#, it pulls non targeted adds so with random procs from galactic guardian im basically pulling the entire room =(Drreanimator0 15 Mar
15 Mar How much haste needed as balanxe Hi, Should i aim for 30% haste if its possible? And how much mastery do i need Cheers!Finaso7 15 Mar
15 Mar Resto PvP - Melee problem Pretty average resto druid here, casually pvping on my toaster Pc. Can get away/survive some melee but I have really big problems when it comes to Fury warr and Havoc DH I can sit in bear with barkskin and full hots and if meta is popped I just die in less than 10 seconds. I run with druid of the claw, and have yet to gain revitalize which may help me greatly but to others who may be more experienced. Is this the norm?Luuid2 15 Mar
14 Mar Resto druid tips Hi, so i just started playing my first healer - Resto druid. I am lvl 40 and i was wondering if you guys can give me or point me to some tips on healing and playing resto druids.Fledalf2 14 Mar
13 Mar Feral druid execute design Hello fellow feral druids, I would like to discuss about a single feral design element: execute. Execute is really great concept in general. It is fun and rewards the player with the feel "now you're gonna get it". Warriors have additional incentive to kill enemies in order to get haste buff. Feral druid execute is Ferocious Bite which let's you refresh Rip bleed and deal some additional damage. However it is more of a burden than a reward to enter execute range with feral druid: -Ferocious Bite costs 25 energy, but it can consume up to 50 if you have that amount. This adds a level of complexity to already complex rotation as you have to make sure you either use it at 25 energy when less than 5 combo points or at 50 when using it at 5 combo points. -Ferocious Bite refresh Rip duration without pandemic. With the high energy cost and wasted Rip duration feral druids are falling behind with resource regeneration to keep up their bleeds using execution. -Ferocious Bite damage doesn't benefit from T19. Often times you feel like being robbed of energy when using Ferocious Bite just to refresh Rip and get no damage in return. Even more, the lost tick of Rip due to disabled pandemic deals more damage than 3 combo points Ferocious Bite at 25 energy. -In dungeons feral druids can't use ferocious bite to execute on dying thrash packs. To maximize damage in dungeons you have to pool combo points and energy to stay competitive and Ferocious Bite consumes it all and sets you back 10 seconds on next thrash pull at least. -The damage is extremely low. The above complexity you have to deal with rewards you with less than overall 2% damage increase using Simulationcraft where a machine does all the decisions. Usually when new feral druids ask me about ferocious bite I just tell them not to use it at all until they get comfortable with rotation. Here are some ideas that should improve current design: -Enable pandemic -Have ferocious bite apply buff that increases bleed damage by 5% that stacks up to 5 times. This will make some talent choices more viable and mastery a better stats for those particular builds. -Have ferocious bite benefit from T19 -Have ferocious bite refund 1 combo point for each bleed effect on the target when used in execute range I would like to hear how other feral players feel about this and what other improvements they might suggest. Respectfully, BrukniusBruknius5 13 Mar
13 Mar Does starfall stack? Hi guys, I want to know if starfall can stack or should I use starsurge while starfall is still casting? Cheers!Finaso4 13 Mar
12 Mar 6/10M Looking for Guardian Druid We'd like you to have some good logs of blue / purple damage output whilst having some Mythic raiding experience (Pref 3/10) Looking to start immediately in our core raiding team. We're on Chamber of Aspects Alliance side and our website is www.catchmytowel.com Throw an application in via the website or contact me at jawgeous#2997 on bnet. We're looking to get you in ASAP, so please don't hesitate to bombard me with questions. (I hope this isn't against forum guidelines) Cheers!Jawgeous0 12 Mar
12 Mar Really Need some BoomBoom Aurora is a PVE guild Situated on DefiasBrotherhood are open to most dps classes .But are particularly looking for a Mage/boomkin/lock/Spriest/Hunter! We have recently faction changed to horde in order to help pursue our PVE goals via the extended repository of racial's applicable to PVE that the horde provides. as such we are in the process of re building our raid team with the view of killing gul'dan mythic. Currently focusing our recruitment on healers and dps. Flippers are particularly valued as the nature of mythic boss fights favor a flexible team. Our officer team has over 50 years of combined guild management and raid management experience with many of our members having raided in the top 10 guilds eu at various points over the course of the games history. we were 3rd in Europe to kill the first 7 bosses in night hold only falling behind slightly with star auger! We believe that the key to success is fostering a close nit tightly integrated community of raiders that know one and other well and seek always to drive each other forwards into being the best person they can be. Most of our members are older people some of whom are married, have children or work strange hours so we don’t expect you attend every raid or every event. We understand that there are more important things in life than wow. That said our aim is to peruse pve end game while maintaining a fun and pleasant atmosphere competing at the highest level possible i will be honest with you. the move to horde has somewhat damaged our raid team and we are in the process of replacing key members that were not able to transfer. as a result i cant promise you an immediate sling shot into success, however our track record shows that we are a tenacious guild and we will purse our goals with an all encompassing intensity. Our Raid Time [Wednesday 8pm - 11:30 pm] [Saturday 8pm - 12:30/1:30 (this will vary depending on that raid team as we are aware that not everyone can raid until 1:30) Please Contact if you are interested: Umuda (Battle Tag alexis69#2392) Burninghate (Battle Tag Burninghate#2100) We are able to chat on discord or talk through any potential issues you may see, thanks for reading and enjoy your day =)Ollza0 12 Mar
11 Mar Feral Hidden skin Got two screams within two days when I reach AFP 4 then nothing for two months. I opened a ticket to query this and the GM was very understanding and stated that it was not bugged. I logged on today, got the final scream right away and now have the skin! Coincidence?Locomadre1 11 Mar
11 Mar Old Cat form Model Hey, is it possible to get the old cat form model back as a feral? I tried mogging my weapons in hopes of it helping, but it didn't work. I know that the chameleon glyph can help but I don't want the random effect.Omnilia1 11 Mar
10 Mar How is balance doing? So my sub is about to run out and I'll come back in a few days and when I do so, I'll start leveling a new character to reroll. My main goal is to play as a ranged dps with heavy focus on mythic+ and casual raiding. I don't like PvP at all. So far I've narrowed my decisions down to balance druids and hunters and need to decide between those. I like them both so it will come down to performance. What do you think is a safer choice considering what my endgame expectations are?Ulfrahn5 10 Mar
10 Mar How do ferals deal damage in PVP nowadays? Hi, ferals :) How do you do damage in arenas? Is it dot and run tactics, as in mists, or rather more direct dmg as in warlords? I never meet any ferals in skirmishes on my level 110 characters and can't really judge about the playstyle. I can't find any good youtube videos either, so i'm more or less in the dark. Please note I'm not interested if ferals do a lot of damage or little damage, as this is subject to balance changes and can shift either way. I'm more interested in the playstyle. CheersFerante2 10 Mar
10 Mar Beginner to healing LF help Hey Druids! I've recently switched mains to this Druid (leveled to 60, then boosted). I intended on playing Balance but after looking over the Restoration spec I've found I actually really really like healing. Obviously I'm a complete noob to this and I'm wondering what are some good resources for learning how to heal for someone who has been exclusively DPS for like 8 years. I've got to 9/10 on proving grounds gold (keep failing to a huge spike), done about 30 battlegrounds, and stepped briefly into a 5 man dungeon. I was fine in the battlegrounds mostly, but the dungeon was AWFUL, I couldn't keep up at all and I am 100% sure this is a L2P issue. If anyone could help me get started, that would be great! I've read over the Icy Veins guides, watched quite a few YouTube videos and I'm using Vuhdo and DBM for addons if that helps!Farodhel3 10 Mar
10 Mar Resto 4piece T19 casting animation weirdness I've only recently started running with the 4 piece set bonus: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=211170/item-druid-t19-restoration-4p-bonus It's kind of hard to spot, in the heat of raidhealing, just how many bonus rejuws pop up out of the blue. So this is a bit speculative because of that. Here's the thing, I started noticing that sometimes when I was not actively casting anything, my toon would throw a rejuw casting animation. This got me wondering if this random animation was directly linked to the bonus rejuws from 4 set pieces, and more omportantly, if I have to be NOT casting anything else, for the bonus to proc? Anyone else noticed something like this, or can clarify how this works?Glæffse4 10 Mar