Druid

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
13 Apr Doomsen's Legion PvP Restoration Druid Guide 7.2.0 Hey there fellow druids! My name is Doomsen and I happen to be a multiple times Rank1 Restoration Druid / tournament competitor! I've decided that I would like to provide a guide that covers more than just the baseline of Restoration Druid in Legion. Guides for PvP are fairly rare these days, so I thought I may aswell create one and help people out. This guide only helps to a certain level so if you are an "advanced" player, most of those information may be nothing new for you. Table of Contents 0. PATCH UPDATES *7.2!!* 1. Talents 2. PvP Talents 3. Artifact Weapon Talents 4. Healing 5. Survival 6. Druid Races for Horde / Alliance 7. Addons 8. Macros 9. Final words LAST UPDATE 3rd April: Artifact Weapon Trait path aswell as Patch 7.2 Overview ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 0. Patch Updates - Going through Patch changes for Druid ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ PATCH 7.2 Overview A few days after 7.2 hit they announced changes in terms of Restoration Druid: In PvP, Bear Form now grants 125% Armor (was 200% Armor). Guardian Druid Bear Form unchanged. In PvP, Bear Form now grants 40% Stamina (was 55% Stamina). Guardian Druid Bear Form unchanged. PvP Template Intellect reduced by 5% We've definitely been a really strong healer last season and therefor those nerfs are justified, especially bear form wise, which definitely neeeded a change. Eitherway Bearform will stay remain as our strongest defensives and has to be used just as before. Only thing that it may mean though is, that against teams that tend to possibly go on you, Druid of the Claw may be a requirement in order to get as much value as possible out of our time in bear. Other than that nothing has really changed. 22th February Hotfixes Our Abundance/Nourish specc just got heavily nerfed and probably means we're going back to the former builds with Prosperity/Cenarion Ward aswell as Revitalize and Fortified Bark which are all very viable options. Some are testing out Incarnation as of right now but I'd still not recommend that under other occasions than the ones mentioned in the talent description below PATCH 7.1.5 Overview Displacer Beast:The sprint after activating now only lasts 2 instead of 5 seconds. Focused Growth: Now also reduces the mana costs of Lifebloom by 50% Nothing really has changed for us Resto Druids. Displacer Beast will stay the best choice aswell as Focus Growths buff isn't really doing anything at all. Lower mana cost on Lifebloom really doesn't do anything because that is not our main concern at all. It seems that another set of talents with Abudance, Nourish & co may come to shine with this patch but I personally need to test it before introducing it. More to that soon! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 1. Talents (Not mentioned talents simply mean they definitely are no option for PvP) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Tier 1 Prosperity: This is currently my favourite choice. With Nature's Swiftness & Genesis gone we are lacking instant healing. Now Swiftmend isn't the biggest heal of all time, but it'st still decent especially with the 30% healing increase from our Artifact talents. It also goes really well with Soul of the Forest, incase we chose that as our Tier 5 talent but more about that later! Cenarion Ward: It does quite a lot of healing overtime and doesn't require to procc in order to start it's Cooldown. Sadly does not have an initial heal. It's defnitely a talent that can be chosen, especially in combination with Cultivation to get as many hots rolling to benefit from our Mastery:Harmony. Tier 2 Displacer Beast: Has been our to go talent since it's first been released. An instant 20yard teleport that also gives use a 50% movement speed is nothing we really wanna miss out on. Wild Charge: It's a really fun talent but I don't think it can compete with Displacer. Travel Jump is a way worse version of it and the shorter cooldown does not make up for that. I still use it sometimes for fun in Battlegrounds, but not in competitive, ever. Tier 3 Guardian Affinity: I have used this talent throughout my entire time playing Beta. A passive 6% damage reduction aswell as a life regeneration with Frenzied Regeneration in Bear form makes it to a talent that you can pick in every situation. Also Ironfur can come in quite handy sometimes (More about all that in the Cooldown Category) Balance Affinity: The reasons for choosing Balance Affinity is the longer range on Cyclone aswell as being able to deal with dispelling Polymorph without running into the dilemma of landing into one ourself while doing so. The only times you wanna use it is, when you are very certain that you will never be the target of choice for your opponents because not having the Guardian Affinity effects, does make a big difference surviving wise. Making use of Balance Form: All of us got turned into a Sheep while trying to dispel our friends out of them and with Balance Form you can avoid that because Purify Spirit does not shift you out of it, so there's no worry about that. Balance Form does have a global though and obviously not required everytime dispel a Polymorph. Getting used to it will take you time, quite a bit of time even but it's good. It also allows you to cast Regrowths or Overgrowth without making you leave the form. Any other healing ability will though. Tier 4 Mighty Bash: As we have no other stun it comes in very handy in a lot of situations. Taking out a target for 5 seconds can be game changing and offers other follow up, such as Cyclone, without having to worry about being interupted by that player. It will stay as the main competitive talent. Mass Entanglement: With Legion being fairly meele heavy right now, being able to root targets off you can give you that extra space to get to safety in a lot of situations. Does sadly break from damage. With Iron- &Barkskin no longer rooting targets, they are never on a diminishing return, atleast not caused by us! Also there seem to be fairly less roots in the game as before. Can be taken situationally Typhoon: It's something I would almost consider not worth mentioning. Since WoD this ability has lost alot of its power. It's fun knocking people off the Blades Edge Arena bridge for example (if it even does succeeds) but does not give generally close to as many possibilities as the other two. Tier 5 Soul of the Forest: With Legion they've again changed the ability but buffed the Rejuvenation & Regrowth bonus by another 100% which really does make those to very powerful spells and even those 75% on Wild Growth can be great sometimes. You also gotta keep in mind that a larger heal of Regrowth does also include the healing the target will receive through our Living Seeds. Also as mentioned in Tier 1 - With Swiftmend having 2 charges and a shorter cooldown it just has the perfect synergy. Tree of Life: I know that ToL is a fairly common talent, especially in casual / lower rated brackets but it generally does very poorly. Throughout it's duration it's great:30 seconds of immortality and instant rooting but at the end it's a 3 minute cooldown and you will lack sustain healing before and after using it in a lot of situations. I would go with the talent in a situation where you really feel like you just die too fast and would like to just give your team (arena that is) a tiny bit more time to maybe get control in or the victory. Cultivation: Can be seen as an additional Rejuvenation that is applied at 60% health. Received a 20% buff in 7.1 and definitely stays the talent to choose against teams that hit more than one target. Currently mostly used against Ferals, Shadow Priests, Affliction/Demo Warlock & Balance Druid. Also by far the best choice in Battlegrounds Tier 6 Germination: It just is the Tier 6 talent to go for. An additional Rejuvenation on a target is always good and being able to have two Soul of the Forest enhanced ones on one friendly player does heal quite a lot of damage away. Spring Blossoms: It's the to-go talents In PvE but that is because Effloressence just simply has a way higher value there. It may still be a cool thing to go for in Battlegrounds when you have those well placed Effloressences with teammates staying inside of those. But not sure how valueable that really is at the end with people constantly moving. Tier 7 Stonebark: This is sadly the only talent in that Tier that is good for PvP. But it's a great one so it's fine. Having Ironbark on a 60 second cooldown and the additional 20% healing done by our hots is good..Doomsen96 13 Apr
1d Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! On the 14th of March 2012 Valonia made the longest running topics on our beloved Healing boards. I don't think anyone could have imagined that at the present day, this topic would still be active. And since I can't decribe it better then Valonia did, I'm shamelessly going to copy / paste her welcome post as it describes the Lounge perfectly. ... Ladies and gentleman! I bid thee welcome to the new Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! Lets keep this awesome place going, and see how far we'll get this time :D. Previous lounges: Therapy Lounge for Healers http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3483960548 Therapy Lounge for Healers - The WoD Edition http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/12618274142Celibyx407 1d
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: CMTeamEU-WoW@Blizzard.com Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
8h Druid's Feral on LEGION: 7.1.5 Thanks to all DRUID comunities of all servers, around Druid Feral's to put this thread up!! Perhaps a day in 2017 a DEVELOPER see that's some players play this spec!!! Do not let this thread fall into oblivion! Make it the biggest thread with some hundreds of pages! We need yours FEEDBACK! We need people! We need MVP! We need SOME BLUE! We need it to be read by DEVELOPER PLEASE! PLEASE Blizzard or community Manager give them DRUID FERAL FEEDBACK' s PLAYERS.. Because this specialty is played by few players, it is very little watched by the developers. And yet it deserves several improvements... AOE ( Mechanic, Damage, rotation...) = mythic + .... Mono (The worst rotation of all spec with to many spells and timers) Bonus PART T19 (AOE spell on it...) Please just read DRUID forums. I specify that this post is not a post to petition but a post that is intended to be read by developers a day so let your feedback please!Torpp388 8h
10h Moonkin help please Hi all! I was wondering if maybe some more experienced boomkins can help me out. I'm in 895 ilvl with 4 set tier bonus, but i Cant help but notice everyone out dpsing me. I can push 700-800k dps on burst with prepot and cds but when it comes to the actual fight I'm near the bottom between 400 and 500k. I would be grateful if somebody with some more experience could have a look at my gear and rotation and let me know where I can improve? My rotation is as follows:- Prepot, solar wrath, new moon, sunfire, moonfire, half moon, basically until my AP is full and then dump with starsurge and rinse and repeat Thank you all in advance xMelitrix6 10h
11h Where is the tree form?! Bring back the real druid healer! Everyone who disagrees death upon you.Filidix7 11h
12h Druid Haste Hi, I have seen that the main stat is haste and I have 30%, is it too much? thxxxShängö9 12h
14h Shapeshifting - Not removing slows in the open world? Hello, so I've noticed that shapeshifting while being dazed in the open world wont remove the slow effect at all? It works in pvp 100% but slows from NPC's dont get removed. Actually noticed the same on my paladin that Hand of freedom don't free you from daze in the open world. How come?Mipriest4 14h
16h Travel Form Glyphs I know there are a lot of important topics at the moment, loss of Mark of Ursol, etc, but really there's something I think we can all get behind and which makes no sense: Why are the travel form glyphs mutually exclusive? It really would not make the druid OP in either PvE or PvP to allow them to have more than one form glyphed... :P Indeed, I really can't see what difference it would make other than (a) giving the inscribers more money from us and (b) giving us the delight of both being able to have cheetah form (with its associated joyful "phrreeeeeow" noises that inadvertently pop out of your mouth as you zoom about) and sentinel/owl form, which is such a lovely model. Come-on! Please.Poisednoise1 16h
21h I would like some help with a Regrowth macro I want a Regrowth macro but mine doesn't seem to work #showtooltip Regrowth /cancelform /cast [@mouseover] Regrowth /cast [nostance:3] Cat Form(Shapeshift) What's wrong?Norrac8 21h
22h balance changes 7.2.5 is a joke Seriously what is 10% of starsurge gonna do? if you have 900k dps and 30% is starsurge so 10% of that is 3% and 3% of 900k is 27, 27k difference, like that is gonna help us in any !@#$ing way. And nerf of starfall, tbh balance is being nerfed. I mean really, good job blizzard!(no I don't)Sastra0 22h
1d Is feral now better on 7.2? I want know before I change my druid as feral "back" from moonkin. If blizz fixed feral good dmg and aoe? Edit. I don't PVP. I'm play for pve and dungerons/raids/WQLiborio19 1d
1d Only-Druid Raiding in Legion! Hello everydruid! We, Druids of the Beast are back to share more joyful only-druid raids with you guys. Now, bigger than ever before! As previous expansions, I will continue to update our ventures and progress as only druids, in this single post to keep you guys updated! :) We now raid 3 times a week, Wed/Thu/Monday with our other events, mini games and arrangements on other days! Stay tuned! If you like this! Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MonsterbabyVashj All-Bear Emerald Nightbear: https://youtu.be/U_SdRRDnBjM Nighthold Heroic: Scorpyron: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MONwoUh-2_s Chronomatic Anomaly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEa6R1xhQkM Trilliax: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_FXlT0piFM Krosus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzFGWihEq9Q Star Augur https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0VODJ27R-w Spellblade Aluriel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md305o0BnrU Tichondrius https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hZQ1E--9YU Botanist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_c9r1kDmfs Elisande To Come Nighthold Normal10/10 https://youtu.be/2WyL6FIaI_4 Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 See our YouTube for kills Emerald Nightmare Heroic 7/7 See our YouTube for Kills Trials of Valor 3/3 HCMonsterbaby54 1d
2d Hints on questing as Guardian I'm frequently reading people prefer questing as Guardian over the dps specs. I can understand the thinking, but I'm having trouble getting into it. Maybe a bit about my play style. I decided to level my druid up, mostly quest for unlocking flying and maybe doing a couple 5-man instances or lfr, nothing hardcore, perhaps trying the new brawler's guild. In instances, you will never find me as anything but resto. I'm a healer at heart, so that's what I'll play if I have the chance. I will never play tank cause I have a horrible sense of orientation and groups would get annoyed with me going the wrong way all the time. Everyone follows the tank, and as a healer I can do just that. Resto isn't really suited for questing, though. As a priest, I will always be questing as discipline, simply because I don't like shadow and as discipline in quests, you're pretty much immortal and easy mode all the way. Resto, however, if you had to compare, feels much more like playing holy priest when questing, which isn't that nice. I tried both balance and feral, and while that works quite fine (feral feels a bit squishy but a bit faster than balance, and it's nice to be in cat form all the time), I'd like to give guardian a try. Especially for the withered training, I guess guardian should be optimal. I don't want to give up balance and feral altogether, but I'd like to try the third option, and play it based on mood and situation (again, not in instances, I will play resto in instances). Now my problem is: I can't find any guides on how to play guardian for questing. I can find guides on how to play guardian for tanking. Guardian has a lot of spells (compared to feral, not compared to resto, but my spells as resto mostly target players, not enemies, that's a big difference both in interface setup and playstyle), much of which feel unnecessary when playing solo (since you always will have aggro). Does anybody of you know a good guide on how to play solo guardian? Or have a few pointers for me? Thanks in advance!Tymicha7 2d
2d Feral Goodbye, goodbye Warcraft I read on the forum developers reply feral state. http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/798749-do-u-get-insulted-for-playin-ur-spec/ It is sad because in reality you are not working on it. You alone are responsible, you know, you see, are working on this. But I'll tell you that feral degrades gradually since the Cataclysm. And here you can see the natural ending. You are invited to play a healer or another class. I have an account on the characters of different classes, but only like a feral. It happened. Do you think it's OK, because should someone be at the bottom. It is true, if there are leaders, then there are outsiders. My choice is a feral, but to play an outsider, I do not want to. For myself, I see only one way out. Stop playing. After reading the opinion worker Blizzard realized that most of the game waiting for nothing. I played without interruption from the start of Cataclysm. It's time to say good-bye to all.Роттербарс44 2d
2d 7.2.5 Mark of Ursol removed I'm not even gonna bother...just read ahead. http://www.wowhead.com/news=262159/blizzard-posts-april-7th-7-2-5-guardian-and-destruction-arena-cup-1-samwise-inte?webhook/blizzard-posts-april-7th-7-2-5-guardian-changes-arena-cup-1-samwise-didier-interKaldayur27 2d
2d I HATE BATS. It didn't dawn on me, no clue why, that when I moved to a new server and picked troll instead of tauren that I would be stuck with a bat as my flying form. Why are all druids not crows, ravens, or what ever the hell that bird is.. I get that its a racial thing but why a bat, why not a different bird, warewolves and vampires man the wargen has more reason to be a bat than the troll. I would really like to be able to change flight forms, so I can get rid of this ugly !@# bat, it's honestly going to end up making me play a different character which is frustrating because I love everything else about the class.Rukía5 2d
2d Resto druid Efflorescence Is it just me, but the new mushroom just looks awful compared to the old one. Sometimes i even lost where i put it, and it just looks like some fel on the ground sometimes. Heard some dps just wanted to go out of it. I really miss the old one.Avianna7 2d
2d Balance or Feral to PvE in 7.2? I'm basically a casual player just curious about what will do better in 7.2? AoE and ST... Sorry for stubborn post need to head out in a minute.Jonezyferal16 2d
2d Resto Keybinds from XP'd Druids! Hi guys, I've rolled an alt druid as my only healer this xpac and wanted to know what keybinds you experienced pvp / pve druids use. Do you guys use your main heals on your main action bar? I was thinking if they were on my main bar they will be overlapped with form abilities. e.g. if I wanted to rejuv out of bear form but my bind is hidden due to other skills. Is this an issue or are there not enough 'form' keybinds to worry about as resto druid these days? I could move my heals off the main bar therefore useable at all times in all forms however this would mean useful, fast keys like '1-4 + q,r,e' are not useable in different forms as well. Any clarity on this or efficient tips are greatly welcome as I'm eager to get into druid healing asap! Thanks :)Kíshkumen7 2d
2d Feral legendaries Hi there, I got a question about the legendaries for feral. I was using Ailuro Pouncers (feet) and Cinidaria, the Symbiote (waist) and yesterday I got The Wildshaper's Clutch (hands). I thought feet + hands are BIS, is that (still) correct? Not really sure about the trash wrists... I might want those for AoE right?` If those are the only one I really need, I was thinking about going guardian lootspec. Got only 1 legendary for guardian so a 2nd one should drop 'soon', right?Zoúnkla3 2d
3d Feral Hidden Artifact appearance still bugged. Looleh 7.2 and this !@#$ still doesn't work properly. This far into the expansion and the excitement isn't about getting the screech, it's about when the bugged spawning doesn't inexplicably %^-* you over. 10/10 IGN.Emberfall3 3d
3d Travel Form daze Since a few days ago i've started getting dazed while in travel form,has never happened before for me,ever, any one else noticing this?Dhurbank4 3d
4d Guardian Hidden Artifact Skin Heya! I'm Curious, is it Possible to get the Guardian Hidden Artifact Skin if you're in Either DPS or Healing Spec?, or if it works if you change the Loot Specialization to Guardian?, or Do you have to Tank Ursoc?. The reason why i'm asking is, I Got exalted with the Dreamweavers the other Week, and bought 1 of the Pieces required for the Balance Hidden Artifact Skin ( I thought it was for Resto, Rip xD ), So i healed Darkheart Thicket and got the last piece for the Balance Hidden Artifact Skin Does it work the same? or do i have to Tank Ursoc?Jinkazama7 4d
4d energy problems @ feral druid Hi guys, I like the rotation but most of the time im out of energy and have to wait quite some time.. Will this change when my gear is getting better or do you guys still have the same problem at high Ilvl? cheers guys!Finaso8 4d
4d Taunt still broken and proof? Pre 7.2 there was a major issue with Guardian threat. Although this has been somewhat sorted there was always occasions where growl just didn't seem to do anything. And by anything I mean any change in threat , using either vanilla game threat,omen or elvui to show the shift when taunting. the other night during a bug filled return to Nighthold after the patch release This happened again. on Mythic Tichondrius I was tanking the boss on my druid our dk taunts to take the bloods and I taunt back, nameplates do not change colour and threat fails to register despite me also hitting the boss. I taunt again on cool down, again no response and no alert about immunity. Boss runs after our Dk and I taunt again , once again it fails. logs report it as being cast but show zero change in threat. see below my taunts: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/rF4X9VmZRAHLC1PG#fight=47&view=analytical&type=casts&source=133&ability=6795&start=10399942&end=10521285 and the threat https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/rF4X9VmZRAHLC1PG#fight=47&view=analytical&type=threat&start=10392274&end=10521285 or is there something i'm missing ?Anonymosity5 4d
4d About healing as druid Hey all Trying to learn the ropes in druid healing but i dont like the fact that we have to cast like 5 Hots on every character that gets damaged, every 8-10 seconds. My fingers really hurts allready. On other healers the mechanic is different i get it but isnt there any way to get around the fact of Hots that u gotta spam them till ur fingers bleed? For example on druid i cast every hot on all 5 on AOE bosses. Thats like 25 spells in row, every 8 seconds. On other healer for example shaman, u just cast 1-2 spells to bring player up. Has every druid out there accepted that this is the way to do it or is there some magical thingie i just dont know of? Sorry for bad language. Thanks!Sharia8 4d
4d Thornstalk abuse Personally, I think thornstalk should not be allowed in the mage tower challenge. And I think players who obtained the appearance using it should not have the appearance until they actually defeat the boss without it.Thyri23 4d
5d Grid and WA Hi fellow druids. I need your help. For some reasons I see other druids buffs on my grid (i.e wild growth or lifebloom) and I don't know how to disable it. Could someone help? And also please share weak auras for showing duration of Efflorescense, thanks.Gondawn2 5d
5d Balance druids in Rbg's/PvP I recently started playing my first druid ever since i started WoW in late TBC. The class is really nice and moonkin is something i enjoy playing very much! :D Now that im 110 and almost done with everything that is needed to be ready to play serious i would like to hear from other people that are abit more Xp'd with boomies. I know they got a nerf with the Aoe specc and ive been checking youtube and speaking to other players aswell, i just find that its 50/50 to roll with either burst/aoe specc. I will mostly be playing Rbg's and ofc i want to play the "right" way from the begining.Mangáz0 5d
5d Claws of Shivallah Looking for a GM to answer, but what are peoples thoughts on this ability being taken out of the game after one expansion. Personally its the ability that made me play and really enjoy feral in WoD. What were the reasons for it being removed and also are there any future plans in Legion for an artifact appearance to make you look like this again or to have the ability implemented again in some way.Maidai9 5d
5d Can we pretty please get purge protection? Seriously. The whole point of Lifebloom's bloom effect has always been to, supposedly, punish the removal of our HoTs. Like a Warlock's Unstable Affliction or whatever that spell Shadow Priests use. I'll tell ya something, dispelling 4 stacks of Unstable Affliction is pretty much a one-shot. Plus the damage is so much you'll need to spam heal, which you can't do because you WILL get silenced for it. I guess you could say I got outplayed for letting a Warlock cast 4x UA, in which case fair enough. But yeah, considering how our Mastery works, our direct heals heal for almost nothing without HoTs, spamming Purge is always a benefit to an enemy that has that ability. The bloom from Lifebloom just isn't enough, especially compared to how powerful UA is. I could understand the PvE VS PvP argument, and buffing Lifebloom's bloom would imbalance PvE. Fine, but how many NPCs have a purge effect, especially now? None I have noticed. So if the boost to the bloom was only on a dispell (and I'm sure they can code it to detect that), there's no PvE imbalance. OR, since we have PvP talents now, give us a PvP talent that makes a dispell bloom something to be feared. Like one that increases the bloom by 200%, it will always crit if dispelled, and will get the effect of our bonus heal on crit mechanic as well. Either that or give some penalty for Purge spamming. Defensive dispels have had a cooldown for some time. Maybe about time offensive dispels did. If they do, I can't say I ever noticed, as any PvP I've done against a Shaman it seems Purge is used every 2nd ability. Give it a 10 second cooldown, or make it cost Maelstrom so that it hurts their damage a bit to use it (20-40 Maelstrom perhaps). For Resto (if they have it, pretty sure they do), make it cost 5-10% maximum mana. If you want to spam purge, then you better be clinching for a kill. I've not had a match rely on a healer going OOM for years, but if a Resto Shaman is going to OOM themselves spamming Purge, then it'll happen. Same for Disc/Holy Priests. As for S-Priests, it should cost some Insanity. Then again, S-Priests have a crappy interrupt like Moonkins do, so I can maybe forgive them.Shallin3 5d
5d wait WHAT?! remove mark of ursul in 7.2.5? ? why would you completly remove the spell, not tune it down, but remove it? i mean, the tier 20 set has a set bonus that benefits from ironbark AND mark of ursol . so what is going to happen to that then? is it just gonna be a !@#$ty 4th set bonus then :(? was so excited about thisDalapie1 5d
6d What druid race for damage? Which would benefit my DPS as balance for example (PvE)Lichepriest4 6d
6d Arcane + Nature dmg = Astral dmg? Can anyone tell me if Astral damage type spells benefit from Arcane/Nature dmg increases? Like the new golden trait.Talthbane3 6d
6d Leaf's Resto Druid Stat Weights Hi, I've been using this weak aura (https://wago.io/VkuAT-pHb) to determine my stat weights for about 6 weeks and I'd like to know if there's anyone else using it. If so, what are your experiences with the weak aura? I think it's very nice to have an aura on my screen that shows the stat weights for each fight. That way I can adjust my food and sometimes a piece of gear after a wipe. I've been using it with the goal of getting the value of added secondary stats as close together as possible. However, the thing that surprises me is that the aura has always shown that haste is the worst stat in raids, because every guide I've read states that haste is best for raids. Can anyone explain this? I'm currently progressing heroic Nighthold (8/10) in a small raiding team of 10-14 people, but when I'm healing lfr, or healing another large 20-25 team in normal or heroic, the aura shows the same low value for haste compared to the other secondary stats. So I don't think raid size or healing-difficulty has any noteworthy influence. The haste on my gear isn't huge either: 6.5k (17%). Other stats on my gear: Crit 8.2k (26%), Mastery 9.7k (19%), Versatility 4k (19%). The last few weeks the other stat weights have been pretty close to eachother (about 0.7-0.8) with either crit or mastery at the top. The value of haste isn't that much below the value of the other stats (about 0.65-0.69), but it's álways lower.Wildling7 6d
6d When will there be An Troll druid flight form sitting animation?Dradak2 6d
6d Dont log out in flight form! Because there's a long way down when you log in, and if you're walking around in the kitchen while wow loads, you'll be dead when you get back :D Any news on when this will be fixed ?Berlienr15 6d
15 Apr Guardian Druid Mage Tower (Help me) So I have been having a lot of attempts at the mage tower on my guardian druid. And to start it off. I am ilvl 900, I do not have Luffa Bracers which is why I feel like I cant do it. My best attempt has got the first boss down to just 60% using moonfire only as I can not reach with thrash or swipe unless im in the circle which is why I feel like Luffas bracers are needed. The talents I personally run doing this is, Blood Frenzy, Guttural Roars, Balance Affinity, Mighty Bash, Galatic Guardian, Guadian of Elune, Lunar Beam. I use Lunar Beam as it provides 1mil healing over 8 seconds and 500k damage, which I use this when the 4 Nether guys spawn. My main question is, has any Guardian druids completed it without Luffas Bracers, or shall I just wait until I get them?Stárlord1 15 Apr
15 Apr Blizzard are ignoring ferals I don't get it guys, feral used to be so great. Now we're pretty bad compared to other classes in equal gear, even though we need to give multiple times more focus and attention. A little love please Blizz xLanadelray6 15 Apr
15 Apr How does Circadian Invocation work? I am wondering how this trait works... I do not see any buff / info on my interface for it? How do I know it really proccs, is it even a procc? Is there a way to track it, or any need for it? I have the feeling that it does not really work :(Gnatzch1 15 Apr
15 Apr from balance to guardian Hello, I am a balance druid and would like to switch to guardian. Is that possible and where to go to do that? I only have the scythe of Elune and have the traits for it, in fact for almost everything i play in my bear form (except for dungeons and raids) which is now stronger than balance but without specific weapon. In fact my balance druid is now complete crap. How can I change. Has somebody any idea. Thank you very much in advance for any suggestion.+++Carlomagno9 15 Apr
15 Apr Double Jump for Druids Please!. This is for Travel form only. Cast Travel form while on the ground and become a stag, run for a bit and then double Jump and turn into a bird, birds feet touch the ground back into a stag run some more and double jump back into a bird, bird dives into water and turns into a seal, seal can jump in and out of the water looking like a boss, seal wants to fly away so double jumps and bingo back into a bird. it may be selfish or mad but when I had the orca glyph every single time I went into the water I had this urge to jump like dolphins do but it was always ruined because the second your out of the water your back to being a stag even if for a split second as you splash back into the water, I guess now its a bird then back into the watrer.. This is not a major thing but I think its something I would really like to see happen. Thoughts ?Earthon9 15 Apr
15 Apr Druid soloing and questing.. Hello fellow Druid´s.. I really like playing my Druid and noe started to quest in Broken isle, but i wounder how is it, are we really squizy?? when it comes to Worldquests and the ones in Brokenshore. Me mostly do WQ´s, soloing old and new content and such. i dont go raids or pvp only just play for fun, but this grinding, and Everything i "need" do sometimes to get further into the adventures awaiting my Druid. I Think Go Feral mostly sometimes Guardian when its elites.. the question its how its Feral druid as solo specc? or i should focus do Everything on my Guardian specc??Liramoo4 15 Apr
14 Apr Resto druid challenge clutch Last boss with 4 adds 15% mana https://youtu.be/SwpM9nyIDYY?t=810 Just wanted to brag somewhere since I didnt get enough attention as a childAaeri3 14 Apr
14 Apr [HELP]Anyone unlocked feral's new golden trait? i just now unlocked feral's new golden trait,Ashamane's Frailty,and i don't know where to fit it in the rotation,or if it's to be used at start like before,can anyone help on here?Seryd2 14 Apr
14 Apr On the current state of feral https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g Give me my money back.Thael8 14 Apr
14 Apr Glyph of the Sentinel (Owl flight form) Possible bug? Hey there! I've been noticing as of late after getting the Glyph of the Sentinel (New Owl flight form) that for some reason, the animation doesn't seem to cycle when actually flying, so instead of flapping the wings for a few moments then gliding for a few, it just seems to constantly flap it's wings. Anyone else had this issue or know if it's a bug that's stopping it? Help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!Illylia1 14 Apr
14 Apr Trinket Feral druid Killjayden Feral Druid Trinket Dramatic Problem here . I've Dropped kill jayden burning wish ...but im scared to equipe that trink , cuz as u can see in armory i already have Trilliax Trinket 890 + socket and Botanist trinket 895 , idk... between this 3 trinket which is the best duo composition to build up ? Kil jayden 3k agy seems pretty good but idk , maybe in a future Convergence+Kill jayden ? Help pls :DSqvall10 14 Apr