Druid

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
26 Nov Doomsen's Legion PvP Restoration Druid Guide 7.2.5 Hey there fellow druids! My name is Doomsen and I happen to be a multiple times Rank1 Restoration Druid / tournament competitor! I've decided that I would like to provide a guide that covers more than just the baseline of Restoration Druid in Legion. Guides for PvP are fairly rare these days, so I thought I may aswell create one and help people out. This guide only helps to a certain level so if you are an "advanced" player, most of those information may be nothing new for you. Table of Contents 0. PATCH UPDATES *7.2.5!!* 1. Talents 2. PvP Talents 3. Artifact Weapon Talents 4. Healing 5. Survival 6. Druid Races for Horde / Alliance 7. Addons 8. Macros 9. Final words LAST UPDATE 13th July: Patch Updates for Hotfixes June/July ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 0. Patch Updates - Going through Patch changes for Druid ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hotfixes End June & July They've given us a 3% & 5% Intellect buff aswell as a 40% Swiftmend increase throughout the last few weeks, still leaving us druids on the edge of viable, if even. If you still struggle, it may not be your fault. Playstyle wise I've been running with Prosperity every game to get the most efficency out of the Swiftmend buff aswell as Soul of the Forest, beside games against Affli. Warlocks / Shadow Priests where Cultivation might still be better and Incarnation still against DKs, Ferals aswell as some Rogue Mage comps. Focused Growth seems to be a must right now. If there wont be another buff that will not focus on our Intellect anytime soon, this will be the first season since Cataclysm where druid is unplayable PATCH 7.2.5 Overview Long story made short: They've nerfed every single healing abilitiy and some more than others i.g. Cultivation Revitalize now has charges and does not refresh the Rejuv to it's full duration Entangling Bark (formerly Fortified Bark) does now grant 2 charges of Nature's Grasp, which roots players once melee attacked. Overgrowth no longer does apply the initial heal of Regrowth Focused Growth's healing and mana cost is buffed If you are struggling on your Restoration Druid at the moment fear not, you're not alone. With all those changes done we're currently by far the worst healer which I hope will change soon. How to vs. melee The ladder is full of melee cleave at the moment in which Revitalize is the main choice. You can run Entangling but only if you have no Frost mage in your team and make use of it to get range from them during burst phases otherwise it is not valueable. Focused Growth is also coming to play now. You never want your Lifeblooms to expire, but should refresh only below 5 seconds left to get the bloom heal. Incarnation to deal with burst How to vs. melee caster Exact same story with Revitalize or Fortified. You can't do anything wrong with Revitalize. Still suggesting to use Overgrowth here incase the caster does AOE, Focused Growth can be chosen too if you can get used to it, but DO NOT vs. Mages. They will punish you for it. Incarnation to deal with burst. How to vs. double caster Nourish. Not because it's good, just because the other 2 options do absolutely nothing. You can try to sneak in healing touches situationally to safe a bit of mana and have a decent initial heal. Cultivation incase Shadow or Warlock are included. Most likely going to be Overgrowth. As mentioned before, mages do counter the Lifebloom choice with Kleptomania. NOTE: You can run Abundance/Nourish again, but only situationally. It's not that simple to explain and you'll have to test for yourself when to use it but for example if you run a caster comp that allows you to stay back without the risk of DPS tunneling you all game, it does a lot and great healing. I've played Mage Lock Druid the other day and was testing it out, playing it vs everything. You really have to make sure to be on max range to avoid as many Interupts or switches as possible otherwise you are not able to get the value out of it. Comps with a lot of CrowdControl like RMD will never let you get value out of it, so picking the talents there might just instantly cause a loss. Have a decent count of Rejuvenations applied to reduce the casttime (Also requires you to run Defender of the Weak, can go with Vim & Vigor but I'd not fully recommend it) For example in Rogue Mage Druid, you wouldn't really be able to run it. The comp requires you to be somewhat offensive, which makes you a more than viable target and even with your partners helping you, you will struggle and rot apart against something like Warrior Affliction Lock XHealer. I'll update the specific talents & more by next week. I hope the update does help you folks and I'll make sure to get back to you in the comments as soon as possible incase you have any questions. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 1. Talents (Not mentioned talents simply mean they definitely are no option for PvP) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Tier 1 Prosperity: This is currently my favourite choice. With Nature's Swiftness & Genesis gone we are lacking instant healing. Now Swiftmend isn't the biggest heal of all time, but it'st still decent especially with the 30% healing increase from our Artifact talents. It also goes really well with Soul of the Forest, incase we chose that as our Tier 5 talent but more about that later! Cenarion Ward: It does quite a lot of healing overtime and doesn't require to procc in order to start it's Cooldown. Sadly does not have an initial heal. It's defnitely a talent that can be chosen, especially in combination with Cultivation to get as many hots rolling to benefit from our Mastery:Harmony. Tier 2 Displacer Beast: Has been our to go talent since it's first been released. An instant 20yard teleport that also gives use a 50% movement speed is nothing we really wanna miss out on. Wild Charge: It's a really fun talent but I don't think it can compete with Displacer. Travel Jump is a way worse version of it and the shorter cooldown does not make up for that. I still use it sometimes for fun in Battlegrounds, but not in competitive, ever. Tier 3 Guardian Affinity: I have used this talent throughout my entire time playing Beta. A passive 6% damage reduction aswell as a life regeneration with Frenzied Regeneration in Bear form makes it to a talent that you can pick in every situation. Also Ironfur can come in quite handy sometimes (More about all that in the Cooldown Category) Balance Affinity: The reasons for choosing Balance Affinity is the longer range on Cyclone aswell as being able to deal with dispelling Polymorph without running into the dilemma of landing into one ourself while doing so. The only times you wanna use it is, when you are very certain that you will never be the target of choice for your opponents because not having the Guardian Affinity effects, does make a big difference surviving wise. Making use of Balance Form: All of us got turned into a Sheep while trying to dispel our friends out of them and with Balance Form you can avoid that because Purify Spirit does not shift you out of it, so there's no worry about that. Balance Form does have a global though and obviously not required everytime dispel a Polymorph. Getting used to it will take you time, quite a bit of time even but it's good. It also allows you to cast Regrowths or Overgrowth without making you leave the form. Any other healing ability will though. Tier 4 Mighty Bash: As we have no other stun it comes in very handy in a lot of situations. Taking out a target for 5 seconds can be game changing and offers other follow up, such as Cyclone, without having to worry about being interupted by that player. It will stay as the main competitive talent. Mass Entanglement: With Legion being fairly meele heavy right now, being able to root targets off you can give you that extra space to get to safety in a lot of situations. Does sadly break from damage. With Iron- &Barkskin no longer rooting targets, they are never on a diminishing return, atleast not caused by us! Also there seem to be fairly less roots in the game as before. Can be taken situationally Typhoon: It's something I would almost consider not worth mentioning. Since WoD this ability has lost alot of its power. It's fun knocking people off the Blades Edge Arena bridge for example (if it even does succeeds) but does not give generally close to as many possibilities as the other two.Doomsen137 26 Nov
5d Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! On the 14th of March 2012 Valonia made the longest running topics on our beloved Healing boards. I don't think anyone could have imagined that at the present day, this topic would still be active. And since I can't decribe it better then Valonia did, I'm shamelessly going to copy / paste her welcome post as it describes the Lounge perfectly. ... Ladies and gentleman! I bid thee welcome to the new Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! Lets keep this awesome place going, and see how far we'll get this time :D. Previous lounges: Therapy Lounge for Healers http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3483960548 Therapy Lounge for Healers - The WoD Edition http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/12618274142Celibyx495 5d
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: CMTeamEU-WoW@Blizzard.com Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
34m Balance druids Now i know they're nowhere near the level of terrible that feral is right now, but does anyone else think they are heavily lacking? Not only is their interrupt (which is the only one they actually have) only useful for 8seconds every minute (and sometimes it doesn't even do its job) but seeing people outdps them who are even worse geared than you is pretty painful. I've even spent a few hours researching what I may have been doing wrong to see if it was just me and everywhere I looked practically showed me I wasn't doing much wrong (though i can probably improve on stuff) Are all casters bad at the moment? Because at the moment its feeling like Melee classes (maybe not so much fury warriors and feral) are the go to for DPS. It sucks so hard that I can't even do anything higher than +2 and maybe a +3 at a push because other classes have so much more to bring to a group, infact, its getting to the point its insanely difficult to even get into a +2 and +3. Also posting from my Warlock alt because I rage deleted my druid (ill probably restore him soon being honest) P.S: Im aware that it seems "Streaking Stars" is a must-have to even be relevant right now, which i find absolutely ridiculous given the fact Mythic+ runs dont reward azerite gear until you can open the weekly chest.Venry16 34m
1h Summary: Guardian Bears NEED UP to be competitive Yes. This is whine theme. Because, Blizzard, you do and promise NOTHING for the moment for balance guardian bears. I just want to attract attention. I want to know, how long we will remain in this inappropriate state. Especially, 5 ppl mode, M+. You know, the worst tanks now for M+ (and in raids, too) are druid-guardian and warrior-protection specs (and it's confirmed with statistics). Most groups waiting tank "but no druid". The major issues are absence of any active magic resistance, and worst group utility. All progressive raiders have already left bears and change them for another classes. And this is main stream process for all bears community. List of themes to read, where you can find info: 1. Bear druid is the worst 5 man tank by far https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769048096 2. Guardian Vs Vengence https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769108781 3. Guardian is BORING! https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17623572491 4. Медведь БФА https://eu.battle.net/forums/ru/wow/topic/17622552804 5. PVE Медведи https://eu.battle.net/forums/ru/wow/topic/17623752215Отецдемократ4 1h
4h Resto Druid HoT's Warning: Toilet maths ahead. Not 100% accurate... but 'ish. More or less. You get the idea. I rounded the durations for all the HoT's to match Efflo 30 second duration. WG: 20k~ Rej: 16k~ RG: 21k~ LB: 30k~ Efflo: 15k~ All: 102k~ 102000/30= 4000 HPS (Being very generous with the rounding up to accomodate math errors), this is without spamming Regrowth and using CD's (and ignoring Mastery) cause I'm too !@#$ing lazy to work that out. If anyone wants to do the precise numbers, feel free, if I am that far off. The HoT ticks are abysmally weak, Lifebloom ticking something like 650, when the tanks are running around with 150k HP. Silly. I know our HoT's were muuuuch more powerful than now, I vividly remember Lifebloom healing 1-3% per tick in the expansions I played (TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP). I generally remember my HoT's werent %^-*ing garbage as they are now. EDIT: 3x Lifebloom in TBC healed for 1k per second. Tanks had, what, 20k HP at endgame?Místel15 4h
4h Rate the Druid transmog above you! Godspeed.Fienfu220 4h
7h New Druid flavour idea Yes there are issues. But I still love the Druid flavour and lore and thats why I play the class. Could druids use some form of nature based power “relic”. Shamans use totems to draw abilities and power; could druids use some “visible” source of power? Just something to shake it up. Relic: use for dispel, power, defence (guardian rework!). Use in rotation and can use traits and talents to make more permanent (variety!). For each race the relics will be slightly different. Like lvl 60 there could be an immersive quest line to unlock different ones and again this adds flavour to the class. With resto , balance and guardian I can see relic being seamless. For feral I would almost “copy” the assassination rogue blueprint. With the spells etc these can be focused on good nature or dark nature. Again this could be a “path” quest we choose. The amount of options are endless all coming off the Druid lore and background “history”. -> Does anyone else have some feedback on this or more ideas? ^_.;^Pinan0 7h
8h I miss old Starfall It was unique, very unique. I know there was a problem with pulling the whole instance which could easily be fixed by making the glyph Guided Stars baseline. “Your Starfall and Sunfall only hit targets affected by your Moonfire or Sunfire.” Which is good for new players example, make them understand that you need to dot stuff up since stellar empowerment was removed.Alempa8 8h
9h Resto tips - semi pro lvl Hello frens, failing to get to m+ often and often ( feral curse ) and HC uldir is insta decline when they find out what spec i m :) So, to get more chances, i m politly asking some resto gods to gimmy helping hand. My equip for healing spec. is a bit crappy atm, talents are just wild bet. Need some traits for runnin m+ and some talent advice. Thanks, Luvv ferals !Qcko0 9h
14h feelsferalman I mean i'm kind of use to being declined from +2 mythic plus dungeons after your hatchet job with feral in the first 1.5 years of legion but now i can't even get into my own damn raids lool I have more raiding exp than most and have managed to get rank1 logs prmuch every raid tier ive played and today i failed to make it into our 25man hc group...... Whilst your busy throwing hundreds of thousands down the drain with diversity teams you think you can get some diversity of class/specs played amongst your game devs? Just an idea from a moron who still gives you money to spit in his face :)Drphyzix4 14h
15h Why is Glyph of Stars necessary? Mostly why is the blue astral form necessary? I've heard the argument that "Well how can we see if you're a Balance or a Resto?" Well, how can you see if it's a Elemental or a Resto?Tyze14 15h
16h Advice with feral Hey guys, I was wondering what I'm doing wrong with feral? I'm refreshing rip and rake with BT+TF but I'm only pulling around 5.5k, 6k if I'm lucky. I take lunar inspiration and savage roar in raids, and predator and brutal slash in open world. I'm at 443 ilvl. Any help is greatly appreciated.Marshmello3 16h
18h Lost 3k dps over night? Anyone else getting this with boomie?Slugtrail2 18h
19h New to feral dps Hi I decided to make a druid for bag, as it's the most versatile class. I would prefer to play feral, but I'm discouraged by hearing and reading that's it's a very complex spec to play properly. I have looked at icyveins as a guide to see what my rotation should look like. Is that the most precise rotation? Or is there another guide somewhere? Also will it still be possible to obtain the artifact skins for the different forms? Thank you for all your help.Lorrigan7 19h
20h New to Druid PvP (Resto) Hey Guys and Girls :) I have come back to WoW after a long break after being talked round by some IRL friends - I last played back in Early WoD so a lot has changed since then it would seem. I focussed on levelling and playing my Mage since thats what I enjoyed back then but I just can't seem to gel with it at all. I am primarily a PvPer and haven't raided properly since way back in WotLK so thats where my main focus will be. We came to the conclusion that we lacked a competent and dependable healer, and after some thought and wanting to venture onto something new since I don't enjoy my Mage I thought this would be the best time for it. I was stuck between 3 different healers for PvP - Resto Shaman, Resto Druid and Mistweaver Monk ...I know Disc Priest is in a REALLY good place currently but I wanted to avoid playing another character that only had a Caster DPS Offspec. Are Resto Druids in an equally good place these days? Are there any upto date guides/streamers etc that you would recommend viewing? I am in no way a top tier PvPer and would never make it as one...but that being said I do want to try push Arena Ratings as much as possible so want a headstart getting there. My current Arena partners are... Outlaw Rogue Havoc Demon Hunter Arms Warrior Balance Druid Frost Death Knight Thanks in advance :)Casterbaiter1 20h
22h Guardian VS Balance Wpvp Me and a mate which plays a fury warrior want to go world pvping more often, I was wondering what is better to help him kill enemies, the guardian druid as a tanky CC machine or the balance spec dishing out damage and utility while being way easier to be stunned and killed? Thanks in advance for the replies, im new at druidism.Nightblood1 22h
1d Mage Challenge bear skin bugging ALL skins animations Completing mage tower challenge had side effect of bugging animations for other skins of guardian druid. They use only autoattack and roar animation for every spell. We are lacking of information from Blizzard seeing this problem since Legion. It drive me mad to see wrong animations for every skin expect default bear. We had topics about no dance animation for werebear but this is more than this. Sometime u want and need to see animations of your attack instead of same autoattack animation for every single spell. I tried to post it in general forums but it was flooded by random topics about nothing. #Edit Video proof https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdWDezIvmacVovi50 1d
1d Guardian vs Feral Hello fellow druids. I have recently created my first druid in the game ( a shame I know) so I dont get a lot of stuff yet. The reason Im posting this is to ask you the difference between the stats and gear between guardin and feral. Is it the same? Can I simply switch specs or does it have some differences Im not getting? Also do guardian druids do anything at all in world pvp or I should just go feral? Thank you for the reply in advance. Im really into learning this class.Nightblood2 1d
1d Resto Druid 3% buff? I dont see it, hasn't get patched and the mana decrease on rejuv hasnt been applied yet does this come on a later date?Drooderino10 1d
1d Feral PvP spec Heyah! So I know that feral in general is not in the best place right now. I've been leveling with Omen of clarity by now, but I swapped to bloodtalons to get used to the rotation during the last levels. The thing that really struck me is that... How the heck do we manage while starving for energy this much? I mean thw BT Rips are good stuff, but the amount of idling white damage really feels bad. Is this spec seriously stronger for PvP, when compared to the one without Bloodtalons and King of the jungle?Medaya5 1d
1d PvP Resto - Azerite traits? Hey restos. So which azerite traits do you prefer and why? I'm interested in traits for 2v2 and 3v3 mainly. Cheers.Korbs6 1d
1d Offhand, stave issue. Need help/advice So I have an issue getting rid off my 266 offhand, and wanted to look if I could do specific instances for either a good offhand or a stave. Now Im limitid to Heroics at this point, because I wont be able to get into a mythic, or maybe I will but id rather get some better iLvL and not get yelled at for going oom in 2 minutes time. Now I tried looking for staves and offhands on the internet but apparently I can only find staves that drop in Uldir, which I cant do yet (not even LFR because im not iLvl320) and thats it. There are loads of 325 items yet they are all BoE with no info on where they drop, making me believe they are all crafted. I tried looking for an offhand on the AH, they are 60k. i dont have 60k, nor do I want to give that amount of gold to an item that should not even be used that long. The BoE staves I havent look ed at yet, but my guess is they arent cheaper. Long story short, am I forced to grind gold to get an 325 weapon, level up a crafting profession to make them myself, or are there drops somehwere, which I cant find?Clockwood1 1d
1d Elite Leather gloves missing As topic says, the elite leather gloves are missing for alliance, proof can be found on youtube .. :/Shapenescape1 1d
1d Hibernate consumes Predatory Swiftness Using Hibernate with Predatory Swiftness buff up consumes the buff, which it should not. Please fix it so the buff stays up or Predatory Swiftness makes Hibernate instant.Zandermon0 1d
1d What if.. What if you devs could change Thrash to increase damage to how many enemies that's within the spells reach/range? Let's say, if Thrash increases damage with a certain number of enemies within range of the (spell), let's say if the Thrash damage could STACK by X amount of damage by max 3 or 5 enemies. You could IF you feel like it have that "Thrash" aura to NOT be affecting Bosses (boss levels??) and (or Players). By letting that "Aura" not be effective on lvl's above 120. I am saying this so that people cannot "cheese" boss damage. Because that's been a concern for devs in the past, or excuses on NOT to have an AoE ability deal too much damage because it could be unintendingly doing more than Single Target abilities. How much damage increase Thrash would stack X times to is not mine to say. I am just putting the idea out there. But I would like it to be increased so we can at least stay competetive with other specs. This could be the help we need in M+ enviroments especially! I believe this could be done, cannit not? What do YOU think of this idea? Would love to get some thoughts on this suggestion. (sry for my engrishshs)Íce1 1d
1d The harm is done Ferals had a bad rep in Legion and this never really changed until very late in legion. In BFA, it looks like this is even worse. What do you think ? Unless blizz makes feral completely FoTM (which won't happen), the harm is done.Thyri14 1d
2d Just admit it..... The reason for the druid indifference from the devs (not even a word about druid in the ama), and the outright ridiculousness with the recent nerf to maim, is simply to prevent a large transfer of a lot of the pop over to kul tiran or zandalari druid. Warriors and dk were in a better spot than we ate we are the running joke of the expansion.. My question is, why would you put so much effort into new druid forms and then leave the class in the dirt.Tarkonis6 2d
2d 'Solar Wrath buffs Starsurge' trait Is it just me or is this trait not very good? Or that I have to adapt my rotation to use it properly? Since the buff only triggers after Solar Wrath hits. The 'Lunar Strike buffs Solar Wrath' trait is easier to work with, as Lunar Strike hits instantly. I guess if I use this trait (if it's worth using) I'd have to remember to space something in between a Solar Wrath and a Starsurge.Shallin1 2d
2d Balance spec question Guardian main here, was considering changing to a damage dealing spec but I see everyone saying feral isn't worth it now. How is balance doing in both pve and pvp? Is it viable or should I just create an alt for damage dealing?Nightblood2 2d
2d Legion mage tower skin If lets say new players want the challange skin for feralwhat they do its a bit unfair the only pretty form druids have make it cost gold or real money the hidden artifact looks lame ;(Pàntera11 2d
2d Guardian is BORING! I have no idea how the developers could take a spec which already didn't have that much to it - and strip it further. But they succeeded! I basically tank 5 mans with 4 abilities. Mangle, Thrash, Swipe and Ironfur. And because of cooldowns on Mangle and Thrash, it's heavily weighted towards Swipe and Ironfur. I do have an AoE incapacitate - but because everyone AoEs like crazy, I rarely see any results from using it. I have never played a more boring spec in WoW. We also have problems with our damage output (it's low, compared to other tanks - especially AoE, which actually matters now) and our almost complete lack of utility. But me, falling asleep while playing this spec is an almost scientific indicator: Blizzard, you need to add stuff to this spec. You need to make this look and sound like a wild and dangerous BEAR! We're not even close. There is work to be done.Whitepaw32 2d
2d What's a fair DPS these days? As Balance I seem to do somewhere in the region of 7-9k depending on the fight, how much I need to move, and if I bother with using potions etc. I get the feeling that 10k is a goal to aim for but it seems a bit out of reach for me right now. Not sure if that's a gear problem, wrong stat problem or a L2P problem.Shallin12 2d
2d Manage equip for multiple specs in bags Hello all you other druids. Does anyone of you use an add-on to manage your equip properly? I mainly play bear and close to that a tree. But we lack on range DDs in our guild so I start farming boomkin equip. But now my inventory is messed up with mastery, haste and versatility gear. Someone else here filling up multiple roles? How do you manage it? Thanks in advance Greetings BatzebärBatzebär8 2d
2d From A Mythic Raider feral to devs I would like to thank you for making my Bfa game experience lacking. I'm a top 100 mythic raider feral druid and a long time (13+ years ) player of your game, and right now my daily gameplay is horrible. Can't push keys alone ( forced to beg /wait or ask guildies ) ( sorry feral). Being dead last in raids while parsing from 75 to 95 percentile. I'm not a devoloper, or matematician but i would have probably thought i messed up if i saw a ( insert random class with 1/4 of my effort in min maxing, snapshootting, mouseoverbleed , multidot etc) dealing 30% more damage than me while thinking about half of the things i do and greenparsing to icing on the cake. How can you mess it up so much? You know that 5% won't make a difference. Meanwhile you let dhs/warrs/ww's get good in every part of the game, wich i'm fine with it, but they are not the only players playing your game This situation is not what i describe as a balanced game.This is a mess, not just for me, but for every other class suffering. It feels like we are still in beta. I'm not having fun, and it's not really my fault. We all raid for the competition, but being honest, right now there's none. It's not fun to actually met a form of "racism" in-game, the world breaths it already. It's even less fun tryng to go throught the content you designed as an aoutsider. I thought about it, but i'm pretty sure i can't change the situation, but you can. [I would politely ask a dev response ] [EDIT] i'm not complaining about the buff. a buff is a buff, it's always appreciated. I'm complaining about how can you let this situation pop up when you have a team looking on what to balanceAboose19 2d
2d Balance Druid PVP ?? Any advice? Help ! So I have just had a brawl with a Paladin, 10 duels ! the Paladin has 12-13 ilvl less than myself. I lost 8/10. I will admit he is a very skilled player, but the amount of frustration this spec is giving me is ridiculous. We have no CC other than Cyclone, we have interrupt other than Solar Beam( which is barely usable), in order to heal you must take talents that sacrifice damage ! What i noticed is other spec such as Feral can dish out a lot of damage because they lack a lot of survival. After playing this spec for more than a month I feel like stopping. We have no burst, no real for interrupt CC, and our damage is pathetic compared to anything else, maybe Balance druid,Shadow priest, and Elem Sham are the worst things I have ever seen in pvp this expansion. We really need help,It seems people are actually also complaining about PVE, the spec is pure trash and Blizzard is doing a horrible job ! PS: whoever designed and tuned Starfall's damage this expansion should be fired !Mälfurion5 2d
3d Druid Hi All, Thinking about to main a Druid but would like to know some things: Is a druid that hard to play? Viable for PVP/PVE? Good to play Feral/Resto? Is a druid worth to play? Thank you! GhakonGhakon13 3d
3d Aoe leveling Hi! Just wondering if there's any guide or tip for aoe leveling in bfa? Thinking about guardian VS feral.Ðrethas2 3d
3d Druid Artifact Transmog First of all, I do apologise if this topic was already discussed somehwere, I couldn't find it. You can really be creative when it comes to transmog, creating unique special character , matching it with mounts, pets etc. It's kinda dorky but still very fun. Why on earth am I forced to transmog everything in harmony with those hidious artifact daggers. Yea, i can choose to opt out of it and look like a lvl 10 kitty cat, but after I worked hard to unlock various skins and being that Feral is indeed fighting mostly in cat form that is just not happening for me. Blizz, you return polearms and staffs and the only way to xmog them isss if I look like a dumb lvl 10 kitty cat. I hate it , I hate running around on my mount and looking at those red daggers. IDC how silly it is, I hate it... I beg of you to reconsider this. Have a nice day ya all !Dreadomaniac6 3d
3d Guardian, old Teeth and Claw Blizzard, pwetty pwease, give us guardians druid back the old Teeth and Claw procs. Where we get free mauls that also have an added defensive effect. 1st. It'd add some variety to the rotation, and would alleviate some of the boringness that guardian druids seem to have. 2nd. Having it affect magic damage would help us a bit with our magic mitigation, as right now we only have some cd's and our gutted Frenzied Regen for it. 3rd. Allowing us some free mauls would increase our single target damage, which according to all the logs, is something the guardian druid is struggling with in comparison to other tanks. 4th. It'd allow some synergy with the 'Guardian's Wrath' Azerite trait - free maul proc, with the azerite trait, reducing the rage cost of Ironfur.Verzyr5 3d
3d Stats Stats: crit/haste + mastery ? now what to stack in every slot crit? mastery? or haste? what is your rotation?Triksia0 3d
3d randomly shiffting out of feral form in PVP Hi, the rotation does not shift me out of feral form but in PVP i would randomly throw a moonfire or a dispell which gets me out of feral. i have removed the spell froms my bar and it still happens can someon helpHairybeast4 3d
3d Feral buff suggestions 50% energy regeneration increase 5% haste raid buff any thoughts?Archistregos4 3d
3d Dolphins immersion broken The dolphin shape for the water travelform looks great and all, but when you do a dolphin leap you transition between water and land form and it just breaks my heart, just a little, but enough to make a thread about it asking someone to fix this. EDIT: When I eventually choose to RP as a dolphin, please don't let this issue exist when I do so.Krechon2 3d
3d Feral Failure Dont know how u are thinking with ferals....our main dmg is white dmg??? This week we had Mytic as Weekly.....thxz again for killing feral! signed up for more then 20 dungeons 80% of them insta decline, the other one i get in a low lvl group . As they dont yet understand how bad ferals are. And our talent tree look at it and se how mutch we can use of that that makes us better dps...... Checked Method kills and not one druid dps in raid.....GJ there so are u thinking about removing druids from game when u failed so bad... Did cansel on acount as of now as this fix for ferals is months away.Sstampe6 3d
3d feral arena advice please! Hi, Ive started playing more rated arenas on my feral druid this season and would like to push to a slightly higher rating after finally getting a new computer and not having to play at 10 fps anymore..... I would just like the opinion and knowledge of some good ferals out there on a couple of things.... good comps for 2s? (ive been playing with fmage and hunters so far) (haven't tried with a healer yet but I know with disc or pally can be good?) do you guys find against big burst teams your just having to put bleeds up and then sit in bear with your defensive CDs? Just not sure sometimes if my playstyle is 'correct'. if so then would bloodtalons be a better talent choice over my current more burst choice of feral frenzy. Any more on your tactics and bits of advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks!Qualbagslave2 3d
3d Feral PvP Hi, What are your thoughts on Ferals in PvP at the moment? I've played some BG's today and genuinely my bleed damage is !@#$ing pathetic. Like it's actually embarrassing. It's a bit hard to beat other melee classes by kiting/bleeding if you're doing next to no damage with them. I'm confused with where Ferals are right now in terms of the way we're supposed to do damage. Does anyone have a similar opinion or is it just me?Dekarh6 3d
4d Armor penetration for Feral i made a post about ferocious bite damage being off that its way lower than it should be according to the tooltip if u make use of the 100% additional damage if you make sure your ferocious bite has an additional 25 energy to use for it and someone pointed out that its damage is reduced by armor, all mobs have armor. how about giving feral some armor penetration stats? or maybe work it with agility or into mastery with the bleed increase the more mastery you have the more your bleeds do damage and the less armor reduces against your bleeds and attacks?. same with agility if it was put on agility instead?Shores5 4d
4d Resto Druid PvP Azerite Traits Hey restos. So which azerite traits do you prefer and why? I'm interested in traits for 2v2 and 3v3 mainly. Cheers.Korbs0 4d