Druid

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
12 Aug Doomsen's Legion PvP Restoration Druid Guide 7.2.5 Hey there fellow druids! My name is Doomsen and I happen to be a multiple times Rank1 Restoration Druid / tournament competitor! I've decided that I would like to provide a guide that covers more than just the baseline of Restoration Druid in Legion. Guides for PvP are fairly rare these days, so I thought I may aswell create one and help people out. This guide only helps to a certain level so if you are an "advanced" player, most of those information may be nothing new for you. Table of Contents 0. PATCH UPDATES *7.2.5!!* 1. Talents 2. PvP Talents 3. Artifact Weapon Talents 4. Healing 5. Survival 6. Druid Races for Horde / Alliance 7. Addons 8. Macros 9. Final words LAST UPDATE 13th July: Patch Updates for Hotfixes June/July ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 0. Patch Updates - Going through Patch changes for Druid ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hotfixes End June & July They've given us a 3% & 5% Intellect buff aswell as a 40% Swiftmend increase throughout the last few weeks, still leaving us druids on the edge of viable, if even. If you still struggle, it may not be your fault. Playstyle wise I've been running with Prosperity every game to get the most efficency out of the Swiftmend buff aswell as Soul of the Forest, beside games against Affli. Warlocks / Shadow Priests where Cultivation might still be better and Incarnation still against DKs, Ferals aswell as some Rogue Mage comps. Focused Growth seems to be a must right now. If there wont be another buff that will not focus on our Intellect anytime soon, this will be the first season since Cataclysm where druid is unplayable PATCH 7.2.5 Overview Long story made short: They've nerfed every single healing abilitiy and some more than others i.g. Cultivation Revitalize now has charges and does not refresh the Rejuv to it's full duration Entangling Bark (formerly Fortified Bark) does now grant 2 charges of Nature's Grasp, which roots players once melee attacked. Overgrowth no longer does apply the initial heal of Regrowth Focused Growth's healing and mana cost is buffed If you are struggling on your Restoration Druid at the moment fear not, you're not alone. With all those changes done we're currently by far the worst healer which I hope will change soon. How to vs. melee The ladder is full of melee cleave at the moment in which Revitalize is the main choice. You can run Entangling but only if you have no Frost mage in your team and make use of it to get range from them during burst phases otherwise it is not valueable. Focused Growth is also coming to play now. You never want your Lifeblooms to expire, but should refresh only below 5 seconds left to get the bloom heal. Incarnation to deal with burst How to vs. melee caster Exact same story with Revitalize or Fortified. You can't do anything wrong with Revitalize. Still suggesting to use Overgrowth here incase the caster does AOE, Focused Growth can be chosen too if you can get used to it, but DO NOT vs. Mages. They will punish you for it. Incarnation to deal with burst. How to vs. double caster Nourish. Not because it's good, just because the other 2 options do absolutely nothing. You can try to sneak in healing touches situationally to safe a bit of mana and have a decent initial heal. Cultivation incase Shadow or Warlock are included. Most likely going to be Overgrowth. As mentioned before, mages do counter the Lifebloom choice with Kleptomania. NOTE: You can run Abundance/Nourish again, but only situationally. It's not that simple to explain and you'll have to test for yourself when to use it but for example if you run a caster comp that allows you to stay back without the risk of DPS tunneling you all game, it does a lot and great healing. I've played Mage Lock Druid the other day and was testing it out, playing it vs everything. You really have to make sure to be on max range to avoid as many Interupts or switches as possible otherwise you are not able to get the value out of it. Comps with a lot of CrowdControl like RMD will never let you get value out of it, so picking the talents there might just instantly cause a loss. Have a decent count of Rejuvenations applied to reduce the casttime (Also requires you to run Defender of the Weak, can go with Vim & Vigor but I'd not fully recommend it) For example in Rogue Mage Druid, you wouldn't really be able to run it. The comp requires you to be somewhat offensive, which makes you a more than viable target and even with your partners helping you, you will struggle and rot apart against something like Warrior Affliction Lock XHealer. I'll update the specific talents & more by next week. I hope the update does help you folks and I'll make sure to get back to you in the comments as soon as possible incase you have any questions. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 1. Talents (Not mentioned talents simply mean they definitely are no option for PvP) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Tier 1 Prosperity: This is currently my favourite choice. With Nature's Swiftness & Genesis gone we are lacking instant healing. Now Swiftmend isn't the biggest heal of all time, but it'st still decent especially with the 30% healing increase from our Artifact talents. It also goes really well with Soul of the Forest, incase we chose that as our Tier 5 talent but more about that later! Cenarion Ward: It does quite a lot of healing overtime and doesn't require to procc in order to start it's Cooldown. Sadly does not have an initial heal. It's defnitely a talent that can be chosen, especially in combination with Cultivation to get as many hots rolling to benefit from our Mastery:Harmony. Tier 2 Displacer Beast: Has been our to go talent since it's first been released. An instant 20yard teleport that also gives use a 50% movement speed is nothing we really wanna miss out on. Wild Charge: It's a really fun talent but I don't think it can compete with Displacer. Travel Jump is a way worse version of it and the shorter cooldown does not make up for that. I still use it sometimes for fun in Battlegrounds, but not in competitive, ever. Tier 3 Guardian Affinity: I have used this talent throughout my entire time playing Beta. A passive 6% damage reduction aswell as a life regeneration with Frenzied Regeneration in Bear form makes it to a talent that you can pick in every situation. Also Ironfur can come in quite handy sometimes (More about all that in the Cooldown Category) Balance Affinity: The reasons for choosing Balance Affinity is the longer range on Cyclone aswell as being able to deal with dispelling Polymorph without running into the dilemma of landing into one ourself while doing so. The only times you wanna use it is, when you are very certain that you will never be the target of choice for your opponents because not having the Guardian Affinity effects, does make a big difference surviving wise. Making use of Balance Form: All of us got turned into a Sheep while trying to dispel our friends out of them and with Balance Form you can avoid that because Purify Spirit does not shift you out of it, so there's no worry about that. Balance Form does have a global though and obviously not required everytime dispel a Polymorph. Getting used to it will take you time, quite a bit of time even but it's good. It also allows you to cast Regrowths or Overgrowth without making you leave the form. Any other healing ability will though. Tier 4 Mighty Bash: As we have no other stun it comes in very handy in a lot of situations. Taking out a target for 5 seconds can be game changing and offers other follow up, such as Cyclone, without having to worry about being interupted by that player. It will stay as the main competitive talent. Mass Entanglement: With Legion being fairly meele heavy right now, being able to root targets off you can give you that extra space to get to safety in a lot of situations. Does sadly break from damage. With Iron- &Barkskin no longer rooting targets, they are never on a diminishing return, atleast not caused by us! Also there seem to be fairly less roots in the game as before. Can be taken situationally Typhoon: It's something I would almost consider not worth mentioning. Since WoD this ability has lost alot of its power. It's fun knocking people off the Blades Edge Arena bridge for example (if it even does succeeds) but does not give generally close to as many possibilities as the other two.Doomsen132 12 Aug
17 Jul Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! On the 14th of March 2012 Valonia made the longest running topics on our beloved Healing boards. I don't think anyone could have imagined that at the present day, this topic would still be active. And since I can't decribe it better then Valonia did, I'm shamelessly going to copy / paste her welcome post as it describes the Lounge perfectly. ... Ladies and gentleman! I bid thee welcome to the new Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! Lets keep this awesome place going, and see how far we'll get this time :D. Previous lounges: Therapy Lounge for Healers http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3483960548 Therapy Lounge for Healers - The WoD Edition http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/12618274142Celibyx440 17 Jul
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: CMTeamEU-WoW@Blizzard.com Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
6h Resto druids are lagging class fantasy I'll just mention how much I love the work you've done to class fantasy in Legion! I also love the way that every spec seems like a different class, like some kind of subclass for classes, instead of just branches of a class, if you get what I mean. As a Frost DK you feel like a Frost DK. As a Protection Paladin, you feel like a Protection Paladin. But.. As a Restoration Druid, I don't feel like a Restoration Druid, but rather a mixture of every Druid spec with a hint of healing. I feel the Affinity talent row makes you become less immersed into the role as a healer, because it pulls you away from your Restoration spec and towards the other specs. You've done a great job on Balance Druid though! With a Moonkin form you can stay in almost permanently and with the different aura's you get depending on your solar or lunar powers. Would love to resto druids call upon the forces of nature, getting help from treants as we once had with force of nature, but just as a healing themed cooldown. I would also love to see druids grow branches out of their bodies, becoming more and more a part of nature the more they heal in same kind of way as shadow priests grow more tentacles the more they stay in voidform. Less moonfire, sunfire, solar wrath, and make the other forms useless in combat, so it would still be there for the fantasy, but it wouldn't be an annoying part of your gameplay which just pulls you out of the immersion. This is just ideas, and only one mans thoughts. I might be all alone with this feeling, but I can't imagine you (Blizzard) feeling that the way Restoration Druid is today, is the way you want it to stay. What ideas do you other guys have for improving upon the Restoration fantasy. Would love to hear your thoughts.Serèna2 6h
6h Why do you play a Druid? For me, I couldn't decide what class to be after WoD, (warlock main for so long) but it turned out I like to do a bit of everything. I love the whole versatile/hybrids in RPGs and I fell in love with Druid quite quickly.Xweiia11 6h
6h So when does Balance get neat skins? Guardian gets Neon-Bear and Hulk-Bear Feral gets Neon-Cat and Owl-Cat Resto gets Fancy Tree Balance gets...hm "oh but you can see your weapon!" Yea, I'm real sure Feral and Guardians miss seeing their weapons, oh wait, they never did. http://i.imgur.com/SzWZD7Q.png?1 Look here what people have made, creative forms that arent big fat ugly owls. As much as I enjoy the choice of Glyph of Astral Form, Im filled with envy everytime I see a feral or a guardian in their mage-tower skins :(Áerwen15 6h
8h Need help! Bala DPS HI, I need help with rotation of balance druid, because i think that i dont have DPS which i should have, so i want to ask some better players for some advice. Thank you. Here is log https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/bloodlyclawBloodlyclaw3 8h
12h Empowered traits for second specialization Please help, im about to go insane... I know this has been an issue for many but i cant figure out soloution. I have done the quest-chain and unlocked empowered traits in balance. Now i wont them also as resto-druid. But i have no quest?? I have AK 40 and rank 54. I ve sent a ticket but as u know they dont tell u :( Archmage Ansirem Runeweaver dont want to speak to me and no quest on broken shore... Tell me ( in an easy way ) what to do, befor I go crazy.Myyrna1 12h
19h Upcoming feral buffs Hello I'm currently playing Guardian druid which is extremely enjoyable which I can't say about feral spec. Recently I saw 7.3 patch notes and I'm wondering if they are going to change anything? Right now feral burst window seems so thin it's hard to find time to use ferocious bite (if you don't have +100 energy ring) because you must keep all of your dot's up and running. If you play with savage roar it's nearly impossible to use your ferocious bite due CP starvation and too many buttons to push. Any feral players who can tell if upcoming buff will change anything?Zarundil7 19h
19h Solution for druid artifact forms. It is simple, and don't require much effort. Why not in next expac, just make repeatable quests, to change druids forms?Sapherea0 19h
1d T20 Balance Astral Acceleration I can't find anywhere advising how to best use the T20 4 set bonus on balance. Every time you cast Starsurge or Starfall you gain a 3% haste buff for upto 20 secs, stacks up to 5 gaining stacks doesn't increase duration. Edit: it appears a lot of my concerns stem from I'm currently using dreamcatcher, it's allowing me to cap stacks earlier and over cap empowerments, also I lose empowerments to oneth starfall procs (I promise I'm not complaining about having strong legendarys). I've compared focusing on astral acceleration up time over dreamcatcher up time and astral acceleration was the clear winner. Currently I pool AP until astral acceleration drops and aim to get 5 stacks asap even saving Oneth procs to add to the next 5 stacks. Unfortunately the way I'm playing means sometimes I over cap AP a little or have to fire a late starsurge to prevent over capping a lot which then sometimes means I lose a few seconds more before I get 5 stacks of astral acceleration. Also I'm firing many solar wraths without solar empowerment. I don't understand why guides aren't tackling this issue, clearly this 4 set bonus should not be ignored. When do people stop adding to the current stack surely if you have a 4 stack 15 seconds in surely saving AP for the next stack is better than getting 5 seconds of the 5th stack, when is the cut off point? Are the empowerments strong enough to dominate the rotation than astral acceleration?Kevjp1 1d
1d Who else thinks Malfurion should retire? He might be the first of our order and the most powerful druid alive, but I believe Malfurion is not fit for leadership and losing his cool during the Val'Sharah questline is proof enough. He can still sit on the Council but I suggest we put him on probation until he proves to us he won't go running at Sargeras headfirst the moment some demon so much as grazes Tyrande.Petros8 1d
1d Mage tower challenge as feral So ... I just tried Agatha as a 890 ilvl feral and realised i am asked to perform heavy AOE damage, thing is last time I checked feral wad NOT designed to do so. I can imagine feral aren't the only spec with this kind of AOE issue so why not adapt the mechanics ? More health to Agatha an less to the adds for single target classes, and the other way for aoe classes could be nice.Uxellodunon21 1d
1d Will Feral be viable in PvP in 7.3 ? Cause it does not seem like it currently. :/Kâî12 1d
1d giving feral some utility in PVE. Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. was sipping my tea, and then I thought about : what could feral bring to a raid, utility wise. guardians have better Roar than us (I admit, they are bears, we are cats, I mean, we could "meow" .. ?) balance and restoration bring innervate, but how'bout us ?. so this thread is for you guys, to give amazing ideas to help feral out ! (reminder, if any balance is involve, just use "X%". no values, the idea is important, not how strong it'll be). Lemme start ! ...Ambrepoils2 1d
1d Will in 7.3 "An impossible Foe" be a joke? When 7.3 hits there will be a big new gear catch up. 910+ easy. Does that mean that even the most casual players will be able to get the "An impossible Foe" quest aperance or will it scale up with the gear a bit or something?Cronux1 1d
1d Disable Artifact Cat Form, How? I just started playing my Feral Druid and i would like to know how you disable the Artifact Cat Form look. I miss the Normal Purple Cat Form already.Lunyra8 1d
2d The Unused Druid Nature Talents Search didn't show anything relevant or recent for this. Does anyone think that certain nature talents in the Balance Druid spec. are a bit underwhelming at the moment? I have never seen someone use: Force of Nature Mass Entanglement and in all the usual guides that are recommended to us, Renewal and Restoration Affinity are generally recommended against and I really don't see Nature's Balance used as much as Starfall. Many of these talents are pitted directly against stellar talents too. In general, I think many talents work great and I'd love to see them stay. Talents are of course an organic, constantly evolving mechanic and Blizz. does ask for feedback. So what does everyone think about those particular talents ... Any thoughts?Moonguards2 2d
2d How is the Balance Druid in Legion? I loved my Feral Druid, but they suck balls in Legion and i think i wanna keep playing Druid, but change to Boomkin. I haven't bought Legion yet so whats your opinion on Boomkins in Legion? (Sorry for bad English, i´m from Finland)Waristi55 2d
3d Feral defense pvp So im at loss here.. am I missing something obvious or is ferals defense just insanely crap? I am being destroyed in 1 stun from most melee classes and unable to use any of the defensive abilities. I dont expect to tank other classes, but being destroyed in 1 stun is pretty insane. I am mostly having problem With dh/monk (stun and full dmg). Any tips? will 7.3 be better? Scratch that, every single class seems to be destroying me in a second. thank youThyru17 3d
3d Guardian druid / Blood DK funny interaction https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqTx4gGVsF8 Insane interaction between spell: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=206977/blood-mirror and Artifact ability: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=200851/rage-of-the-sleeper stacking and reflecting insane numbers of dmg back and forth.Sodanoobin1 3d
4d Feral Cat Form Changes I am trying to keep this as calm and constructive as possible (although hard as I am fuming because of this change), since every other feral is focused about shred and ferocious bite changes and not the actual REAL issue on the line here.. I am talking: - The removal of 30% speed in Cat form - Removal of damage reduction from falling - Removal of ensnaring effects.. The thing is, I get the changes for shred, FB and SR, but really Blizzard? changing the very fundamental element of the feral? You really want us to be as slow as a paladin/DK considering we are actually a life sized PANTHER running on FOUR LEGS.. I have been a feral since TBC because in Vanilla I was healing.. 12 years have I been loyal to play feral but never before have I been more demoralised and also motivated to simply quit my class because of this (pardon my language) absolute bull!@#$ change.. I don't know about you guys or what the people at Blizzard are thinking (I don't do pvp mind you) but this is a huge matter to me and I am seriously shocked this has even come up as a change for ferals.. I cannot stress enough or plead enough to remove this change to our catform, because others are blinded with the Shred, FB and SR change, but I am not fooled, DO NOT MAKE THIS CHANGE BLIZZARD! -_- Really loyal feral kittyLúrien14 4d
4d Best Trinket myth+ 15 more ? druid guardian Hi guys so which is the best trinket and legendaries Combinaition for myth + or more thxRastagoth0 4d
4d Updating from Tier 19 As Boomkin I have 4 x Tier 20 (900 - 915) and 2 x Tier 19 (890 chest and 895 +jem shoulders) but i am starting to get heroic pieces to replace them. How many iLvl is the 2 set bonus for tier 19 worth?Berdache5 4d
5d Feral in Pve levelling? How is feral in pve levelling? from 92-110? I just want to try something different, how are they at dealing with trash packs and suchLockvd1 5d
6d to all my fella guardians i want to congratulate blizzard and all the guardian world pvp gankers in the comunity, you Blizzard have acomplished something that transcends my compreension of this game. in other hand i want to congratulate and give my suport to all those frustrated guardians that can 2 or 3 hit every single class spec or anything that comes to them...i hope it will helps boosting your self confidence. my thoughts are with all of you. PeaceDivinewind2 6d
6d Cat get more artifacts Hi All, I've got two artifacts (balance and resto). Done all the class hall quests and I have no more artefact quests in my log. I can't see any more artefact quests in my order hall. I still have two zones to finish (highmountain and stormheim). I only mention this because I know that chosing your strike point comes under artifact quests so not sure if it matters. Anyone also had this issue?Saylia2 6d
6d Cant get two artifacts! Hi All, I've got two artifacts (balance and resto). Done all the class hall quests and I have no more artefact quests in my log. I can't see any more artefact quests in my order hall. I still have two zones to finish (highmountain and stormheim). I only mention this because I know that chosing your strike point comes under artifact quests so not sure if it matters. Anyone also had this issue?Saylia0 6d
6d Glyph of Nightmare Stag Even though Emerald Nightmare has been and gone, I feel it would be nice for us to get more Nightmare themed transmogs/glyphs. One of which could be the nightmare stag, nightmare treant or other various forms. The PVP appearances follow a nightmare theme, so I feel it would be nice to round it up and get a whole nightmare look going (At least for pvpers anyway). In saying that, just fixing the glyph system in general would be nice, using multiple glyphs on one spell (IE travel form - Both sentinal owl and orca on at the same time), no more needing an item to remove a glyph, etc. Any other glyphs people would like to see? Nightmare related or not.Réus3 6d
6d Resto Druid PvP Hello, I recently decided to try out resto in arena and, although I'm a complete noob at it, I find it really fun and engaging. That being said, are there any addons, macros or tips that some of you more seasoned players could give to a beginner? I would greatly appreciate a discussion under this forum post or a link to a good guide. May the winds always be at your back.Kubã4 6d
12 Aug So I have all the class mounts Thinking I would not lose any mounts, but then I did. WHERE IS MY !@#$ING OLD DRUID FLIGHT FORM!?!??!!?!?!?Filidix6 12 Aug
11 Aug Time to fix Astral form? Change it? All my transmog is blue. Look at my weapon :( With Astral Form: http://i.imgur.com/TuI4n0H.png Normal form: http://i.imgur.com/9FjAzue.pngAlempa3 11 Aug
11 Aug Lunarwing Flight Form Animatons When interacting with some objects the owl freaks out and its spine looks like it's trying to escape. http://imgur.com/a/JEXLA. It's also lacking a few animations like sit, loot, and maybe a sleep (like the stag). Would love to see this amazing mount have the remainder of its animations before Legion ends, seeing as we're focusing on new animation for the next few patches.Savior8 11 Aug
10 Aug Only-Druid Raiding in Legion! Hello everydruid! We, Druids of the Beast are back to share more joyful only-druid raids with you guys. Now, bigger than ever before! As previous expansions, I will continue to update our ventures and progress as only druids, in this single post to keep you guys updated! :) We now raid 3 times a week, Wed/Thu/Monday with our other events, mini games and arrangements on other days! Stay tuned! If you like this! Please support us by being a subscribear on our YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/user/MonsterbabyVashj All-Druid Tomb of Sargeras (9/9) Goroth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL4oDyEhmgE Demonic Inquisition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqvNF6UuOmA Harjatan: Sisters of the Moon: Mistress Sassy: The Desolate Host Maiden of Vigilance Fallen Avatar Kil'jaeden All-Bear Emerald Nightbear: https://youtu.be/U_SdRRDnBjM Nighthold Heroic: 10/10 Nighthold Normal10/10 https://youtu.be/2WyL6FIaI_4 Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 See our YouTube for kills Emerald Nightmare Heroic 7/7 See our YouTube for Kills Trials of Valor 3/3 HCMonsterbaby69 10 Aug
10 Aug Feral on Kj HC Yo guys so simple and sweet. Currently trying KJ HC. Apart from the usual difficulty will using feral for end game pve not getting into groups i have noticed that if the pug group get KJ to the flying intermission phase my dps will drop to half and it's driving me nuts. I can open at around 1.2 mill and dps sticks around 850k-950k while i can attack KJ. However as soon as he flies i dropp all the way down the charts to 500 dps and then have huge issues trying to get it back up from the rest of the fight. My question is due to the nature of this fight are the dps charts not accurate or am I being retarded and if so what may I be missing to bring it back up. My rotation is pretty on point with around 2 mistakes every 3 minutes or so I would say so always surprised when I can't seem to bring my dps back up after.Yusan11 10 Aug
10 Aug Mage tower without Mark of Ursol I am currently 907 equipped with both Luffas and Ekowraith/Elize's and two piece ToS. I breeze through the first phase in maybe 1-1.5 minutes. Come kruul his green spots on the ground oneshot me because they deal magic damage that i cannot metigate. Do i just need to get to 930-940 ilvl before i can do it?Dreamkore3 10 Aug
09 Aug Player vs player and leveling. This is my experience of this game right now. What i like to do in this game is pvp, but i think pvp is really unbalanced right now i feel like there is no skill in pvp and because all classes can oneshot it feels like if you get hit first you will lose. So now when i can't pvp because it isn't fun i am mostly leveling new characters, I am a druid main and i love leveling druids until now, when i logged in i didn't notice anything different from druid leveling before, when i got level 5 i realized that i didn't have cat form so I looked in the spellbook and saw that cat form was level 8 now. My mind set was ok thats weird but i went with it no big deal, when i got level 8 i got my cat form but when i went into cat form i realized that i didn't have any cat abilities, and that really annoyed me. after i hit level 10 i changed to feral spec to get my abilities but then i went into another thing that made me quit, i didn't get stealth before level 16 In my opinion you should get stealth with catform at level 8 or at least when you choose the feral spec. i also realized earlier that i didn't get my heal that i could spam, i guess it was overpowered reasons behind it but i don't understand why you change stuff at these levels, instead of making leveling more fun it becomes more boring because i am limited to the things i can do and use. This is only my opinion and your opinion may be different, please give me and explanation.Tranzformers0 09 Aug
09 Aug Guardian Druid ToS Guide Hi Guys, any chance somoene knows of a guide of sorts or similar that details the ToS fights, and provides the best telent choices for each fight? Had a situation the other day, taking Avatar on heroic. I just took so much damage, it started to annoy me. I took a step back after the wipe, with my head going down and looked at my talents choices. I switched around 2 talents that I believed would help and the difference it made was crazy. My HPS Over doubled, and could take a nice beating without having to worry, or the healers having to panic. it would be good to have the info to hand for future reference. Not sure if there is one but if there is it would help alot :) Much appreciated.Sylvarn0 09 Aug
09 Aug Leveling with guardian worth it? Hi! So I know next to nothing about anything (I even contacted blizzard why I can't fly without pathfinder pt. 2 achievement... that was awkward) but here's the situation: I got Legion a few days ago and played through to the part I need to choose an artifact weapon. I chose the Claws of Ursoc because I like tanking in every single game I've played so I thought WoW won't be different. I really enjoyed that quest but I've noticed, while going through Stormheim that my killing mobs is pathetically slow compared to everyone else. So should I do another quest for balance or feral spec and not use any of the artifact powers on them? Would using a powerless damage artifact weapon be faster then my claws which I already bumped quite a lot of artifact power in? I don't want to empower any other artifacts but questing seems like a pain with this one. Advice?Lerquiy7 09 Aug
09 Aug Feral pvp 7.3 Hi Not too experienced with druids but stayed away from feral as they seem to be pretty unviable in arena and rbgs for a semi-casual player like myself. I wanted to know if with the 7.3 changes ferals would become more viable in pvp? Would it just be dps changes or would there be more comps available?Willferrall1 09 Aug
08 Aug After 3-4 years - time to back Druid? Hi guys, Will make it simple - just need your though. I mainly will play boomkin now (atleast until Ferail will get the changes and hopefully buffs) So - how are boomkins these days? pvp and pve? Terms of performance and fun ofcourse. i like to see big numbers (in pvp mainly) - i know destro is good option, but i never played boomkin before.. how big are the numbers? :p Also - how tanky boomkins are now? can we take some beating? i know we should kite, but how punishing it if you make some kitings mistakes? how good our self heals? (resto' affinity) Thank you!Agarophobia5 08 Aug
08 Aug New class flight form Hi guys Does this replace the old flying form or can i still use the old ones when I do the class mount quest?Shaded1 08 Aug
07 Aug Balance mythic+ talents + BotA questions Hiho! I'm a fresh balance druid and I have problem with picking up talents for mythic+. Atm I'm running 3 3 2 3 2 1 2. I am a trash dps for sure, but want to improve and I wanted to start with talents. Do I change those? When? Why? How do I use Blessing of the Ancients talent? Do I swap those effects a lot mid-fight? Thanks for any help! Have a nice day :)!Incek5 07 Aug
07 Aug [BUG] moonkin form armor in pvp so i found a bug: when u join arena already in moonkin form, u dont get ur armor reduced down to today's hotfixed pvp template armor so basically if anyone wants some more armor: just join as moonkin and dont reshift unless u wanna lose increased non-template armor. im not saying this is useful or not. just saying there's a bug.Стрэйт3 07 Aug
07 Aug Guardian Issue, Help plz So when im tanking stuffs, it puts me into cat form?!, i tried changing the rotation but it still put me into Kitty Form? This is how my bars are placed atm: http://imgur.com/a/aiHRw And when trying out each button, its NOT taking me into Kitty form, but when tanking and spamming most of the buttons at the same time it turns me into Kitty form?? Not this isn't a atempt to trolling, like i love tanking as a Guardian druid, tanked since MoP thats where Guardian drood got my attention, but recently its messing my gameplay up, like dropping aggro, taking big D Dmg when switching form Automaticly Anyone know how to fix this?, look at the imgur Photo, please tell me if it's any of the spells / attacks but i'm sure thats not a problem, tbh its confusing, as i have no idea tbh like i know what the attacks does BUT it should not put me into kitty form which is extremely wierd, and no im not hitting the kitty form button under my hp Edit: i forgot to say that i have no Macro's onboard on the bars, so thats not where the issue can be eitherJinkazama4 07 Aug
06 Aug Frenzied Regeneration and Dmg Reduction Can anyone tell me if "Frenzied Regeneration" bases it's healing on the dmg you take before or after dmg reduction effects, such as armour or "Survival Instincts"?Raxzargh2 06 Aug
06 Aug Question for tank challenge Hello im trying to do the tank challenge and im having trouble sometimes dying to the arcane adds dmg. Any tips for surviving these? nvm made itNajog0 06 Aug
06 Aug Resto druid trinkets What trinkets should i aim for to use in tomb?Najog6 06 Aug
06 Aug BUG REPORT: Infinite Duration Ashamane's Rip Bug: It is possible to make Ashamane's Rip last forever. It is fairly easy to replicate actually... If you have the T20 Feral 4p, and you get Ashamane's Bite to proc when Rip has 4 seconds remaining or less (since the 4p adds +4 seconds), the Ashamane's Rip will then last until you override it with another legitimate instance of Ashamane's Rip. This leads to ludicrous situations like this: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/LGCbc8gnRqTDZBMW#fight=12&type=damage-done&translate=true&source=6 People use this bug to put an infinite AR on an off target, then just use shred on the main target. Please fix ASAP, I don't want to play around this bug because I am afraid I might get wrongfully marked as an exploiter! And I don't want to actually use the bug in order to stay competitive with other ferals who do exploit.Streetfarm2 06 Aug