Druid

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
26 Nov Doomsen's Legion PvP Restoration Druid Guide 7.2.5 Hey there fellow druids! My name is Doomsen and I happen to be a multiple times Rank1 Restoration Druid / tournament competitor! I've decided that I would like to provide a guide that covers more than just the baseline of Restoration Druid in Legion. Guides for PvP are fairly rare these days, so I thought I may aswell create one and help people out. This guide only helps to a certain level so if you are an "advanced" player, most of those information may be nothing new for you. Table of Contents 0. PATCH UPDATES *7.2.5!!* 1. Talents 2. PvP Talents 3. Artifact Weapon Talents 4. Healing 5. Survival 6. Druid Races for Horde / Alliance 7. Addons 8. Macros 9. Final words LAST UPDATE 13th July: Patch Updates for Hotfixes June/July ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 0. Patch Updates - Going through Patch changes for Druid ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hotfixes End June & July They've given us a 3% & 5% Intellect buff aswell as a 40% Swiftmend increase throughout the last few weeks, still leaving us druids on the edge of viable, if even. If you still struggle, it may not be your fault. Playstyle wise I've been running with Prosperity every game to get the most efficency out of the Swiftmend buff aswell as Soul of the Forest, beside games against Affli. Warlocks / Shadow Priests where Cultivation might still be better and Incarnation still against DKs, Ferals aswell as some Rogue Mage comps. Focused Growth seems to be a must right now. If there wont be another buff that will not focus on our Intellect anytime soon, this will be the first season since Cataclysm where druid is unplayable PATCH 7.2.5 Overview Long story made short: They've nerfed every single healing abilitiy and some more than others i.g. Cultivation Revitalize now has charges and does not refresh the Rejuv to it's full duration Entangling Bark (formerly Fortified Bark) does now grant 2 charges of Nature's Grasp, which roots players once melee attacked. Overgrowth no longer does apply the initial heal of Regrowth Focused Growth's healing and mana cost is buffed If you are struggling on your Restoration Druid at the moment fear not, you're not alone. With all those changes done we're currently by far the worst healer which I hope will change soon. How to vs. melee The ladder is full of melee cleave at the moment in which Revitalize is the main choice. You can run Entangling but only if you have no Frost mage in your team and make use of it to get range from them during burst phases otherwise it is not valueable. Focused Growth is also coming to play now. You never want your Lifeblooms to expire, but should refresh only below 5 seconds left to get the bloom heal. Incarnation to deal with burst How to vs. melee caster Exact same story with Revitalize or Fortified. You can't do anything wrong with Revitalize. Still suggesting to use Overgrowth here incase the caster does AOE, Focused Growth can be chosen too if you can get used to it, but DO NOT vs. Mages. They will punish you for it. Incarnation to deal with burst. How to vs. double caster Nourish. Not because it's good, just because the other 2 options do absolutely nothing. You can try to sneak in healing touches situationally to safe a bit of mana and have a decent initial heal. Cultivation incase Shadow or Warlock are included. Most likely going to be Overgrowth. As mentioned before, mages do counter the Lifebloom choice with Kleptomania. NOTE: You can run Abundance/Nourish again, but only situationally. It's not that simple to explain and you'll have to test for yourself when to use it but for example if you run a caster comp that allows you to stay back without the risk of DPS tunneling you all game, it does a lot and great healing. I've played Mage Lock Druid the other day and was testing it out, playing it vs everything. You really have to make sure to be on max range to avoid as many Interupts or switches as possible otherwise you are not able to get the value out of it. Comps with a lot of CrowdControl like RMD will never let you get value out of it, so picking the talents there might just instantly cause a loss. Have a decent count of Rejuvenations applied to reduce the casttime (Also requires you to run Defender of the Weak, can go with Vim & Vigor but I'd not fully recommend it) For example in Rogue Mage Druid, you wouldn't really be able to run it. The comp requires you to be somewhat offensive, which makes you a more than viable target and even with your partners helping you, you will struggle and rot apart against something like Warrior Affliction Lock XHealer. I'll update the specific talents & more by next week. I hope the update does help you folks and I'll make sure to get back to you in the comments as soon as possible incase you have any questions. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 1. Talents (Not mentioned talents simply mean they definitely are no option for PvP) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Tier 1 Prosperity: This is currently my favourite choice. With Nature's Swiftness & Genesis gone we are lacking instant healing. Now Swiftmend isn't the biggest heal of all time, but it'st still decent especially with the 30% healing increase from our Artifact talents. It also goes really well with Soul of the Forest, incase we chose that as our Tier 5 talent but more about that later! Cenarion Ward: It does quite a lot of healing overtime and doesn't require to procc in order to start it's Cooldown. Sadly does not have an initial heal. It's defnitely a talent that can be chosen, especially in combination with Cultivation to get as many hots rolling to benefit from our Mastery:Harmony. Tier 2 Displacer Beast: Has been our to go talent since it's first been released. An instant 20yard teleport that also gives use a 50% movement speed is nothing we really wanna miss out on. Wild Charge: It's a really fun talent but I don't think it can compete with Displacer. Travel Jump is a way worse version of it and the shorter cooldown does not make up for that. I still use it sometimes for fun in Battlegrounds, but not in competitive, ever. Tier 3 Guardian Affinity: I have used this talent throughout my entire time playing Beta. A passive 6% damage reduction aswell as a life regeneration with Frenzied Regeneration in Bear form makes it to a talent that you can pick in every situation. Also Ironfur can come in quite handy sometimes (More about all that in the Cooldown Category) Balance Affinity: The reasons for choosing Balance Affinity is the longer range on Cyclone aswell as being able to deal with dispelling Polymorph without running into the dilemma of landing into one ourself while doing so. The only times you wanna use it is, when you are very certain that you will never be the target of choice for your opponents because not having the Guardian Affinity effects, does make a big difference surviving wise. Making use of Balance Form: All of us got turned into a Sheep while trying to dispel our friends out of them and with Balance Form you can avoid that because Purify Spirit does not shift you out of it, so there's no worry about that. Balance Form does have a global though and obviously not required everytime dispel a Polymorph. Getting used to it will take you time, quite a bit of time even but it's good. It also allows you to cast Regrowths or Overgrowth without making you leave the form. Any other healing ability will though. Tier 4 Mighty Bash: As we have no other stun it comes in very handy in a lot of situations. Taking out a target for 5 seconds can be game changing and offers other follow up, such as Cyclone, without having to worry about being interupted by that player. It will stay as the main competitive talent. Mass Entanglement: With Legion being fairly meele heavy right now, being able to root targets off you can give you that extra space to get to safety in a lot of situations. Does sadly break from damage. With Iron- &Barkskin no longer rooting targets, they are never on a diminishing return, atleast not caused by us! Also there seem to be fairly less roots in the game as before. Can be taken situationally Typhoon: It's something I would almost consider not worth mentioning. Since WoD this ability has lost alot of its power. It's fun knocking people off the Blades Edge Arena bridge for example (if it even does succeeds) but does not give generally close to as many possibilities as the other two.Doomsen137 26 Nov
21 Nov Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! On the 14th of March 2012 Valonia made the longest running topics on our beloved Healing boards. I don't think anyone could have imagined that at the present day, this topic would still be active. And since I can't decribe it better then Valonia did, I'm shamelessly going to copy / paste her welcome post as it describes the Lounge perfectly. ... Ladies and gentleman! I bid thee welcome to the new Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! Lets keep this awesome place going, and see how far we'll get this time :D. Previous lounges: Therapy Lounge for Healers http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3483960548 Therapy Lounge for Healers - The WoD Edition http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/12618274142Celibyx468 21 Nov
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: CMTeamEU-WoW@Blizzard.com Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
2h Feral 90 Trait? Hey guys, I'm quite unsure what to pick here for single target. Sabertooth actually works quite well for me tbh, Brutal slash does tons of damage but Savage Roar isnt quite working for me. What do you guys roll with and what should I pick?Treyyo2 2h
15h What happened?? I come back to my Guardian Druid after a 6 month break, jump into a game of WG, grab the flag, pop all my defense CDs and melt in seconds whilst doing tickle damage. I fully expected them to nerf Guardian's damage in PvP a little but did they really get hit that bad?Bluit7 15h
17h Taunt still broken and proof? Pre 7.2 there was a major issue with Guardian threat. Although this has been somewhat sorted there was always occasions where growl just didn't seem to do anything. And by anything I mean any change in threat , using either vanilla game threat,omen or elvui to show the shift when taunting. the other night during a bug filled return to Nighthold after the patch release This happened again. on Mythic Tichondrius I was tanking the boss on my druid our dk taunts to take the bloods and I taunt back, nameplates do not change colour and threat fails to register despite me also hitting the boss. I taunt again on cool down, again no response and no alert about immunity. Boss runs after our Dk and I taunt again , once again it fails. logs report it as being cast but show zero change in threat. see below my taunts: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/rF4X9VmZRAHLC1PG#fight=47&view=analytical&type=casts&source=133&ability=6795&start=10399942&end=10521285 and the threat https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/rF4X9VmZRAHLC1PG#fight=47&view=analytical&type=threat&start=10392274&end=10521285 or is there something i'm missing ?Anonymosity7 17h
23h Horde druids getting more races rant I see alot of alliance player getting mad for the fact that Horde will most likely get two new races for druid, resulting us having 4 races for druid, while alliance having 2. Now, remember at this point alliance have 3 races to choices to choose from being a Paladin, while having 2 only and not seem to get new. Already now we know also the new race alliance can have 4 options to choose from being paladin, and maybe even then 5 with iron dwarf, while Horde remains with Tauren and Blood Elves only. I understand the fact that you want more to choose from (most allies are night elves, cuz most dont prefer the worgen), but complaining that Horde get to choose from 4 and alliance having only 2 being unfair? Sorry, but I cannot support that reason.Ktheory8 23h
1d Zandalari Druid Forms I know this is a topic that has been circulating on the forums since BlizzCon, I just thought making my voice heard might help changing the devteams minds. Please take this golden opportunity to make the forms of the Zandalari Troll Druids fit their lore/fauna. Zandalari trolls shapeshifting into bears and moonkins make little to no sense lore wise. Also, a really good point is that we druids don’t change how we look by changing gear/transmoging. At least make this race stand out by giving it forms matching the Zandalari loa. They are dinomancers and have never seen a bear in their life. Probably never a cat or moonkin either, as far as I know. Edit: not saying the forms had to be dinos. Anything furting their environment would work. A serpent or hakkar style boomie? Maybe some sort of armored lizard guardian form? Just dont make it another reskin of the same forms, because that would not only be a disappointment but also make no sense. Well, that’s my humble attempt to make my opinion matter. Thanks for reading :-)Ntuko10 1d
1d Taunt Issue I experienced some issues with taunting since release of the new raid. only on my druid tho. anyone else have the same issue or is it just me? 1 out of 3-4 taunts don't even register. it goes on cd but doesn't swap aggro.Sôcke0 1d
1d Rate the Druid transmog above you! Godspeed.Fienfu39 1d
1d Can i have a pair of Luffas please? So that I can cheat the tank challenge aswell. Or even Ekowraith. Blizzard please? It is kind of ridiculous how much the legendaries in this challenge matter. Staying inside the area for more than 3-4 stacks is so deadly for a bear tank because it relies so much on stamina. I did this on Prot Paladin and I felt that i could easily go to 7-8 stacks without worrying too much about dying.Norendil1 1d
1d Single-Target DPS Boost? Hi all, I've just completed an Antorus raid and while I got the highest total raid DPS - or more importantly damage also - I noticed that in single-target fights, my DPS always lags at the bottom of the top 10. While I think damage done is far more important than DPS, which is just a statistic, a measure, unfortunately, DPS is apparently ranked as more important than many raiders still. I was kicked out of a raid a week ago for having lower ST DPS despite the fact that I had highest raid DPS/DMG total. That I would have thought would be useful as an all-rounder, consistent hard-worker, but apparently not to those guys. The leader clearly didn't care and was possibly pressured by other fools. In the Antorus raid I just did, I noticed that the #2 was also a balance druid. That player has Antorus mythic gear - while I only started HC last week - and while my DMG/DPS total was still ahead, their ST DPS was #1 in every fight. I want to increase my DPS score in ST fights to appease the number-crunchers. What have I found in the stats? I can see the trend among the highest ranked balance druids that mastery is a top priority, and many of them still go for the 30%+ haste mark. Other than that I don't see any other patterns. Leggos are completely random, I see top-ranked balance druids running the weirdest combos of leggos imaginable and still booming, so I don't think that's very relevant, despite what the usual guides would have you believe. The same with tier sets-which did surprise me. I've seen awesome players with absolutely 0 tier set bonuses and they still shake the room. Go figure. In terms of ST rotation, I can't imagine my rotation differs that much. Keep the DOTs active, focus on starsurge and using the solar wrath and lunar strike rotations, keep the moon spell running, new moon/half/full. Keeping on your feet being essential to getting those spells out. As usual, keep pots/flasks/food/runes active... What do I need to do? ThanksMoonguards2 1d
2d Feral Screech but no stone So I've had this happen to me twice so far. I hear the feral screech coming from the Hinterlands and I look all over, use all known TomTom coordinates and still, no stone. I check to see if the stone is active with the questdump and it says false. Was wondering if anyone else had the emote that the screech was heard but the stone wasn't actually active? If so, help would be appreciatedKaweh0 2d
2d 926ilvl and cant do Mage Tower Challenge Hey, i am struggling at mage tower phase 3 and i know it is embarrising because i got much higher ilvl than needed. My problem is i cant solve phase 3 when i need to kill archer on stairs, i got scared and archer leeched my mana so fast, i am doing 16times that phase in a row and i dont know how to manage it. Any suggestions? PS pls dont make fun of me, i am casual non raider player ;)Brexa7 2d
2d Feral or Balance for 7.3.2? Which one is objectively stronger in mythic+ and normal-heroic Antorus? I love them both so my decision will depend on performance.Leiseng2 2d
2d How is Feral in Mythic+? Title says it all really. Also wondering what the rotation is like in terms of downtime and pooling. Thinking of rerolling and right now can't decide between rogue and druid for M+Alzeria13 2d
2d Druid snapshotting and ferocious bite I just want to confirm if this is really how it works: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/53m7zw/feral_rip_refresh_with_sabertooth/ ... I run my talents on target dummy and Sabertooth > Savage Roar talent, as far as i can tell. But it would sure make thinking easier if i only need to time all damage buffs for the first application of Rip. I assume if you use Rip over existing Rip, the new buffs would then be applied and damage might lower.Zaflis1 2d
2d Resto questions Hi all, I've played world of Warcraft on and off for many years. I've always played melee classes because honestly I'm not very good and all the keys confuse me and struggle with them all. Well I've decided to get into the game properly and try get better. I've purchased myself a corsair scimitar and started a healer and I'm currently levelling my rest druid in dungeons to help me learn. Can any of my fellow druids give me some advice that will help me in my journey to becoming an ok end game healer. Thanks in advanceAgadoo7 2d
2d T21 set bonus Does anyone else hate set bonuses like this, that make you feel pressured into a certain playstyle. I'm worried mastery will be much more important now and stats like crit will lower in value. Sure you can play without set bonus but you will probably be 20% behind someone with set bonuses and the 'right' stats and talents. I personally love the abundance playstyle, getting lots of rejuvs out for fast healing touches, I also use tree form because its fun, and can save mana. I have never really like resto mastery because it feels like you're penalised for spread healing and should instead focus on stacking hots. In general I'm not a fan of set bonuses that change your playstyle too much, a bit like demon hunter tier 20 that basically forced you to spec first blood. Really except maybe in the hardest content (mythic raids) I think all stat weights and playstyles should be valid, as long as you don't stand in fire, you react fast enough, you don't oom etc. If I'm forced into a mastery-heavy playstyle this tier I might just focus on pvp.Abombinabull10 2d
2d Guardian Druid - Bear Form Animations Bugged Hey there, going to get right into this - i'm having a pretty huge bug with my animations in Bear Form. I'll start from the (very) start: There used to be a bug with Glyph of the Ursol Chameleon which would revert all of your ability animations (bringing the paw down for Moonfire, as an example - we also have these special animations for Mangle and Thrash/Swipe) were replaced by animations of autoattacks, instead. From what I recall it was fixed at some point, but I digress - that's the basis of bug, first of all - animations replaced with autoattacks. Now, i've noticed this is happening to me without said glyph, in my actual artifact Bear Form. If I remove my artifact, my animations work properly, as they should - but this isn't exactly feasible for.. obvious reasons. A friend of mine, however, had their Bear Form animations working perfectly fine, even with their artifact equipped. There is one significant thing we did differently, which I believe may be causing this issue: I changed my artifact bear form to a different skin via the Dreamgrove, whereas they didn't at all, they were just using the one they already had on. Just wanting to get this out there, either way - if that caused it or not, I have no idea, but I do hope it can be fixed. Could anyone else perhaps confirm/deny that changing their artifact skin breaks their swipe/thrash animations with their artifact equipped? Also notable is that, after equipping my artifact, my animations work properly for about 3 seconds - the space of 2 GCDs - before breaking again. This is exactly the same behaviour I had experienced in the past with the Ursol Chameleon bug.Tamrah13 2d
3d Travel form split needed! Im am a kind of druid, that i want, really really want to be in a form i choose. I also want to have ability to tweak at least ground travel form and flight form separately. Right now, i cant even find a glyph of stag to split these two, i hear it is available on Moonglade but have not checked since i have always been against that stag as a female druid or a troll druid. Flight form and other forms need separate abilities/forms in the spellbook without any need for glyph. I and other like me need to be able to have cheetah as travel form and be able to use it always when they want without being forced to glight form. Right noww i am in sad state that i cant roam around cities and quest areas in cheetah form at all.. So in short, i think we need at least these -travel form (spell) -Flight form (spell) Would be plus if aquatic form is separate so we could then choose to glyph for orca, cheetah and some other than owl flight form. Support?Dezri14 3d
4d Only-Druid Raiding in Legion! Hello everydruid! We, Druids of the Beast are back to share more joyful only-druid raids with you guys. Now, bigger than ever before! As previous expansions, I will continue to update our ventures and progress as only druids, in this single post to keep you guys updated! :) We raid 2-3 times a week, Wed/Thu/Monday with our other events, mini games and arrangements on other days! Stay tuned! If you like this! Please support us by being a subscribear on our YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/user/MonsterbabyVashj Legion Cleared, so far, on Normal and Heroic: Antorus: Garothi Worldbreaker: Felhounds: Portal Keeper: Eonar: Antoran High Command: Imonar Kingaroth Varimathras Coven of Shivarra Aggramar Heroic: Garothi Worldbreaker All-Druid Tomb of Sargeras (9/9)9/9 HC All-Bear Emerald Nightbear: https://youtu.be/U_SdRRDnBjM Nighthold Heroic: 10/10 Emerald Nightmare Heroic 7/7 See our YouTube for Kills Trials of Valor 3/3 HCMonsterbaby78 4d
5d Prowl Addon Hey guys, Is there an addon that actualy makes you prowl again while stealth instead of running? It really bugs me somehow.Meantobee3 5d
5d Advice on offspec Hello I main a Resto Druid and I’m statisfied with it but for flexibility reasons I want to keep one Dpd offapec up to date as well. Since I started to play wow again before less then two month my legendary storage is not big by having trinket what gives the souls of the forest talent as best(also have chest with assuming passive a raid ring and haste ring ) But the main question is witch one would you suggest for me the balance or feral spec ? In my current situation if it changes anything I already have tier 21 4set bonus . Thanks for suggestionsLazykitty7 5d
5d New player as Guardian tank. Hei, What do i need for doing more dmg in instances as Druid tank. i do not have problem tanking in mythic and raid, but my dmg are low. It may all about gearing up? or do i have wrong talent build :? Cheers :)Siddis2 5d
5d Antoros for healer druids hello . I’m here to ask meybe some more experience druids could share any tips or advices for each boss in for antoros. To sequeese out that extra efficiency ;) Thanks in advanceLazykitty0 5d
6d Healing advice Hello One day I was comparing my heling logs with top healers and noticed that they use much more rejus as beeing by far the spell that heals the moust . Yet if I try to spam them I go oom quite fast. For me the top healing spells are reju, yaseras gift and wild growth witch are almoust equal. Any suggestion to improve my play ?Lazykitty2 6d
6d Feral for a fairly new player? Hey guys, would you recommend Feral for a fairly new player? The druid class theme has always interested me, and the spec im mostly interested in is Feral.Aamutakki3 6d
09 Dec New Races for druid So. In new expansion Horde have 3(possible 4 - idk about zandalari trolls) races for druid, Alliance stil have 2. Blizz, wtf? Still hope new dwarves can be druids, lolКокос41 09 Dec
09 Dec cat/bear form spec specific Since both of these forms are now kind of a gimmicks for their non-native specs perhaps it would be wise to get rid of them altogether? I mean cat/bear for moonkins serve only as "stealth stance" and "tank and do nothing stance", instead these could be compensated in ways that would allow less cluttered gameplay as well as new interesting... things?Zbir9 09 Dec
09 Dec Horde Druids [possible spoilers] So, fellow Trolls and Tauren, how do you feel about burning Teldrassil? I honestly don't know what to think of it. I though that everything were good, we're in the Cenarion Circle together with the Night Elves and I really got into this class fantasy that Legion gave us. Why are we suddenly burning the World Tree? I hope it got somewhat explained or whatever.Artein39 09 Dec
07 Dec Feral Druid or Demon Hunter arena 2vs2 Hello, guys.I want to create melee class for arenas, mostly 2vs2 and i wonder feral or dh.I want your opinion.Which one is doing better 2vs2Arianàgrande1 07 Dec
07 Dec Resto in pvp 2v2 How do you guys feel about it? I havent played much, but i feel its much worse than say a resto shaman.Wikke0 07 Dec
07 Dec LF certain addon I have seen this many times in some raid videos i have watched but idk what it is. Its sound alert type addon that tells cds and debuffs and maybe even bossmechanics. Often with female voice. Anyone can tell what its name? I know this isnt technically right area for this questions but im very cozy with druid section.Leafles2 07 Dec
06 Dec Why da fudge do worgen turn into cats?! Why da fudge do worgen druids turn into cats for feral? Have you SEEN the worgen form? Some mangy kitten doesn't have jack sh*t on a form so brutal the butterfly worshipping elf druids couldn't control it. When druids were like 'Yea, cat form aint cuttin' it' they used its better part, form of the pack! Also, let's see about the abilities, right? You'll see, it all fits the bill! Rake/Rip/Shred: Do I even need to write it? It'd gather get tickled by the tiny pathetic claws of some weakling night elf druid cat than by the dagger-claws a worgen has. One will make it seem like you worked in a garden and got some scratches on you, the other will take off your face and turn you into a faceless servant of the old gods. Ferocious Bite: Get outta here, some cat aint gunna ferociously bite you. That's probably why this skill hits like a sack of potatoes. A worgen bite though, yea it'll not only take your arm off but it's a cursed bite to boot, how cool is that? I know right. To go wild for. Prowl: Worgen NPC's are sneaking all over the place. Dark alley. Worgen. Dark Forest. Worgen. Dark Basement. Worgen. Meanwhile cats are all 'prowling' around in plain sight wearing nametags that scream 'Butcher me and loot my leather!' Dash/Leap: C'mon dude. Worgen have a racial passive that gives speed. You think they can leap and dash. You bet your soon-to-be mangled behind they can. Better than a Night Elf even. Proof. Night Elves can salto. Worgen can backward salto. Don't question it. Feral Instincts: Night elves have no instincts. Their instinct is to run into a pack of smelly horde scum and get torn in half, or to call themselves Légolàs and die in a fire. Worgen? They spent an undefined amount of a time just being feral and mindless. In fact, most of them still are, judging by what I've seen! Swipe/Thrash: Have you SEEN a cat forms tiny forelimbs? How is a flea-ridden mongrel going to swipe with that other than at small, worthless things like gnomes maybe. Get yo !@# outta here. Worgen arms though, yea they're MADE for swiping fools. In fact, they're made for swiping so much they even swipe with melee weapons! Infected Wounds: What can I say? Hygene is for the weak! So Blizz, ditch worgen cat form and let us use the REAL feral form please. Because seriously.... Why da fudge do worgen turn into cats?!Aedrion8 06 Dec
06 Dec Rate the Transmog above you! Standard transmog rating post... Enjoy!Fluque102 06 Dec
05 Dec Squish, Splat. So that's pretty much my experience since buying Legion and BG'ing, Squish, Splat, Dead. Is this just a gear thing or are Ferals just super squishy now? Never known it be as bad as it is atm but I do realise there is better gear to be had, however this was usually the case in previous expansions without ever feeling quite as squishy and useless as I do right now.Sputnikstan4 05 Dec
05 Dec Claws of Ursoc purple-green appearence Hello fellow druids! At the beginning of Legion I saw this Claws of Ursoc appearence: http://www.wowhead.com/acquiring-claws-of-ursoc-guardian-druid-artifact#screenshots:abc:12 but once I finally got access to artifact weapon I could no longer see it among available options. Do any of you know if there is some way to obtain it? I totally love it and so it pains me that I can’t choose it :/ thanks for your responses!Bödvar4 05 Dec
05 Dec Resto tier 21 Hello fellow nature guardians . I have a questions since I am quite new to healing. I was so lucky that I already got my tier 21 , 4set bonus. And was wondering how does that affect my playstile to utilize the advantages I get from the set bonus ? also have the end boss trinket does that change my play style as well??? Thank you for the neko in advanceLazykitty4 05 Dec
05 Dec Resto Dru vs Resto Sham Hi, friends! My main is resto sham, but I have leveled resto druid recently and still can't switch over. My biggest question is: how do you control both the massive single-target and AoE damage? As I get it, the idea of healing as a druid is to properly manage HoT spells, but what to do when incoming DPS is greater? If we don't talk about CDs. As a shaman I handle this with Spirit Link Totem or Earthen Shield Totem As a druid I try to use Tree of Life incarnation (but this quickly leaves me out of mana) and Swiftmend, but this doesn't always help. Am I missing something, or just lacking skill in HoT management? :) If you could give any advice, I would be really thankful.Maraiga4 05 Dec
05 Dec moonkin astral form Hi there If this has been asked before, please forgive me. How do you get the astral look while in Moonkin form. I bought the Glyph of Stars and that changed my Moonkin form into a astral Worgen form. Not what i wanted lol TIAKairijo2 05 Dec
04 Dec Resto Magetower (dumb question) Alright so i have reached last phase only couple of times so i havent seen it much. After last times full wipe i started to actually research ab topic and understood that group cant be in full health for the encounter? Is this true? Really hard to find this info out of any tip forums esp since im prone to keep ppl topped on full health. How this encounter is handled then?Spidercat8 04 Dec
04 Dec The real way of Guardian Challenge? I just decided I will give thing a go. Now maybe 10-20 tries later it feels very doable (even it feels really hard). I have kinda same feeling what I had back in days when I tried green fire for my warlock. Now however I have read numerous of guides. Almost everywhere key is to trash without getting debuff. Correct legendaries help a lot but it can be done without any legendaries. But it is hard and seems more like that there is cheesy way to somehow game just don't have enough time to realize you are in the area (we all know that collision is not the best part of WoW). Now is there "real" way to do this encounter? Is the thing really just to skip major mechanic on the way or the other. I personally don't have the right leggos and I really don't play enough to farm them. And finding the sweet spot for trash and not getting debuff feels quite hard and cheap way to do this.Brunswick4 04 Dec
04 Dec Looking for a macro Im looking for a macro that opens cat form before using the assigned spell but doesn't go out of form when i use the macro again. Anyone has that or knows how to make it?Kajmak1 04 Dec
04 Dec Did resto druids get buffed for Antarus? Been seein alot of resto druids toppin heals in antarus... did they get buffed? Can't remember seein em toppin even half in ToSKaméhameha3 04 Dec
04 Dec How do you guys switch forms? The way I play, I've already filled out the buttons near my fingers with apropriate skills for Feral, but where do I put shapeshifting skills? clicking the hotbar is so cumbersome mid-battle...Áerwen18 04 Dec
04 Dec Feral Hidden Artifact appearance still bugged. Looleh 7.2 and this !@#$ still doesn't work properly. This far into the expansion and the excitement isn't about getting the screech, it's about when the bugged spawning doesn't inexplicably %^-* you over. 10/10 IGN.Emberfall6 04 Dec
04 Dec Moose Travelform So, Highmountain Taurens get what I have been wishing for forever. I'm a super big Moose-fan... So I suppose faction changing is happening...... . . . .. I don't wanna leave my guildies tho... BUT MOOSE :(( Anyone else love this new form? https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2017/december/HTTravel.jpgNáia4 04 Dec
04 Dec Does Eonar's compassion proc from germination? Yesterday I got Eonar's compassion from argus the unmaker. I know that it procs from rejuvs so I wonder it procs from germination talentGrovylé0 04 Dec