Druid

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
15 May Doomsen's Legion PvP Restoration Druid Guide 7.2.0 Hey there fellow druids! My name is Doomsen and I happen to be a multiple times Rank1 Restoration Druid / tournament competitor! I've decided that I would like to provide a guide that covers more than just the baseline of Restoration Druid in Legion. Guides for PvP are fairly rare these days, so I thought I may aswell create one and help people out. This guide only helps to a certain level so if you are an "advanced" player, most of those information may be nothing new for you. Table of Contents 0. PATCH UPDATES *7.2!!* 1. Talents 2. PvP Talents 3. Artifact Weapon Talents 4. Healing 5. Survival 6. Druid Races for Horde / Alliance 7. Addons 8. Macros 9. Final words LAST UPDATE 27thApril: Artifact Weapon Trait path ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 0. Patch Updates - Going through Patch changes for Druid ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ PATCH 7.2 Overview A few days after 7.2 hit they announced changes in terms of Restoration Druid: In PvP, Bear Form now grants 125% Armor (was 200% Armor). Guardian Druid Bear Form unchanged. In PvP, Bear Form now grants 40% Stamina (was 55% Stamina). Guardian Druid Bear Form unchanged. PvP Template Intellect reduced by 5% We've definitely been a really strong healer last season and therefor those nerfs are justified, especially bear form wise, which definitely neeeded a change. Eitherway Bearform will stay remain as our strongest defensives and has to be used just as before. Only thing that it may mean though is, that against teams that tend to possibly go on you, Druid of the Claw may be a requirement in order to get as much value as possible out of our time in bear. Other than that nothing has really changed. 22th February Hotfixes Our Abundance/Nourish specc just got heavily nerfed and probably means we're going back to the former builds with Prosperity/Cenarion Ward aswell as Revitalize and Fortified Bark which are all very viable options. Some are testing out Incarnation as of right now but I'd still not recommend that under other occasions than the ones mentioned in the talent description below PATCH 7.1.5 Overview Displacer Beast:The sprint after activating now only lasts 2 instead of 5 seconds. Focused Growth: Now also reduces the mana costs of Lifebloom by 50% Nothing really has changed for us Resto Druids. Displacer Beast will stay the best choice aswell as Focus Growths buff isn't really doing anything at all. Lower mana cost on Lifebloom really doesn't do anything because that is not our main concern at all. It seems that another set of talents with Abudance, Nourish & co may come to shine with this patch but I personally need to test it before introducing it. More to that soon! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 1. Talents (Not mentioned talents simply mean they definitely are no option for PvP) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Tier 1 Prosperity: This is currently my favourite choice. With Nature's Swiftness & Genesis gone we are lacking instant healing. Now Swiftmend isn't the biggest heal of all time, but it'st still decent especially with the 30% healing increase from our Artifact talents. It also goes really well with Soul of the Forest, incase we chose that as our Tier 5 talent but more about that later! Cenarion Ward: It does quite a lot of healing overtime and doesn't require to procc in order to start it's Cooldown. Sadly does not have an initial heal. It's defnitely a talent that can be chosen, especially in combination with Cultivation to get as many hots rolling to benefit from our Mastery:Harmony. Tier 2 Displacer Beast: Has been our to go talent since it's first been released. An instant 20yard teleport that also gives use a 50% movement speed is nothing we really wanna miss out on. Wild Charge: It's a really fun talent but I don't think it can compete with Displacer. Travel Jump is a way worse version of it and the shorter cooldown does not make up for that. I still use it sometimes for fun in Battlegrounds, but not in competitive, ever. Tier 3 Guardian Affinity: I have used this talent throughout my entire time playing Beta. A passive 6% damage reduction aswell as a life regeneration with Frenzied Regeneration in Bear form makes it to a talent that you can pick in every situation. Also Ironfur can come in quite handy sometimes (More about all that in the Cooldown Category) Balance Affinity: The reasons for choosing Balance Affinity is the longer range on Cyclone aswell as being able to deal with dispelling Polymorph without running into the dilemma of landing into one ourself while doing so. The only times you wanna use it is, when you are very certain that you will never be the target of choice for your opponents because not having the Guardian Affinity effects, does make a big difference surviving wise. Making use of Balance Form: All of us got turned into a Sheep while trying to dispel our friends out of them and with Balance Form you can avoid that because Purify Spirit does not shift you out of it, so there's no worry about that. Balance Form does have a global though and obviously not required everytime dispel a Polymorph. Getting used to it will take you time, quite a bit of time even but it's good. It also allows you to cast Regrowths or Overgrowth without making you leave the form. Any other healing ability will though. Tier 4 Mighty Bash: As we have no other stun it comes in very handy in a lot of situations. Taking out a target for 5 seconds can be game changing and offers other follow up, such as Cyclone, without having to worry about being interupted by that player. It will stay as the main competitive talent. Mass Entanglement: With Legion being fairly meele heavy right now, being able to root targets off you can give you that extra space to get to safety in a lot of situations. Does sadly break from damage. With Iron- &Barkskin no longer rooting targets, they are never on a diminishing return, atleast not caused by us! Also there seem to be fairly less roots in the game as before. Can be taken situationally Typhoon: It's something I would almost consider not worth mentioning. Since WoD this ability has lost alot of its power. It's fun knocking people off the Blades Edge Arena bridge for example (if it even does succeeds) but does not give generally close to as many possibilities as the other two. Tier 5 Soul of the Forest: With Legion they've again changed the ability but buffed the Rejuvenation & Regrowth bonus by another 100% which really does make those to very powerful spells and even those 75% on Wild Growth can be great sometimes. You also gotta keep in mind that a larger heal of Regrowth does also include the healing the target will receive through our Living Seeds. Also as mentioned in Tier 1 - With Swiftmend having 2 charges and a shorter cooldown it just has the perfect synergy. Tree of Life: I know that ToL is a fairly common talent, especially in casual / lower rated brackets but it generally does very poorly. Throughout it's duration it's great:30 seconds of immortality and instant rooting but at the end it's a 3 minute cooldown and you will lack sustain healing before and after using it in a lot of situations. I would go with the talent in a situation where you really feel like you just die too fast and would like to just give your team (arena that is) a tiny bit more time to maybe get control in or the victory. Cultivation: Can be seen as an additional Rejuvenation that is applied at 60% health. Received a 20% buff in 7.1 and definitely stays the talent to choose against teams that hit more than one target. Currently mostly used against Ferals, Shadow Priests, Affliction/Demo Warlock & Balance Druid. Also by far the best choice in Battlegrounds Tier 6 Germination: It just is the Tier 6 talent to go for. An additional Rejuvenation on a target is always good and being able to have two Soul of the Forest enhanced ones on one friendly player does heal quite a lot of damage away. Spring Blossoms: It's the to-go talents In PvE but that is because Effloressence just simply has a way higher value there. It may still be a cool thing to go for in Battlegrounds when you have those well placed Effloressences with teammates staying inside of those. But not sure how valueable that really is at the end with people constantly moving. Tier 7 Stonebark: This is sadly the only talent in that Tier that is good for PvP. But it's a great one so it's fine. Having Ironbark on a 60 second cooldown and the additional 20% healing done by our hots is good..Doomsen100 15 May
19h Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! On the 14th of March 2012 Valonia made the longest running topics on our beloved Healing boards. I don't think anyone could have imagined that at the present day, this topic would still be active. And since I can't decribe it better then Valonia did, I'm shamelessly going to copy / paste her welcome post as it describes the Lounge perfectly. ... Ladies and gentleman! I bid thee welcome to the new Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! Lets keep this awesome place going, and see how far we'll get this time :D. Previous lounges: Therapy Lounge for Healers http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3483960548 Therapy Lounge for Healers - The WoD Edition http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/12618274142Celibyx424 19h
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: CMTeamEU-WoW@Blizzard.com Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
1h Feral Mage tower help so basically just cant get the first 3 imps down before the 2 that healer her spawn so loose so much health. If i do and get her to the shield part can't seem to get that sheild down before the umbral imps spawn all the while being on very low health as such when they do spawn pretty much dead instantly. any tips or knowledge something i'm missing?Yusan9 1h
2h Feral Druid... Is Feral Druid that bad?... Is it worth boost him up to 100 lvl? PVP or PVEGoryx25 2h
11h Talent Imbalance 7.2.5 Is Feral and Balance getting any attention for the poorly balanced talents we've got that are never useful such as Moment of Clarity, Soul of the Forest, Elune's Guidance for Feral and Fury of Elune for Balance, or are they going to stay useless until the next expansion?Branchfacé8 11h
13h Do u think boomy's are fun in pve? Hi guys, What do u think about their rotation and how is their ST/Aoe dmg? cheers!Evilforce17 13h
19h Quick question about Resto trinkiets Now i have: http://www.wowhead.com/item=144258/velens-future-sight and http://www.wowhead.com/item=140803/etraeus-celestial-map&bonus=3514 heroic version with 1,879 int and 4,118 bonus proc. Today i got http://www.wowhead.com/item=133645/naglfar-fare&bonus=1826 ilvl 885 with 1,116 crit/ 143.480 shield/ 43.593 hot Shuld i change map for naglfar? Yes/No and why. Ty for helpAngarn1 19h
20h Feral has too many buttons I can't keybind all needed skills for feral, basically missing Savage roar and Maim. I already have alot: Mouse 4: shapeshift cat Mouse 5: shapeshift bear Shift-mouse 4 (or alternatively F2): travel form 1: moonfire (feral) 2: shred 3: rake 4: brutal slash (or swipe) 5: ferocious bite (keys 6... onwards to far from fingers) shift-1: tiger's fury shift-2: thrash shift-3: rip shift-4: ashamane's frenzy (before Legion this spot was savage roar, now i don't even talent it) F: prowl G: regrowth shift-G: entangling roots shift-D: dash shift-T: barkskin/defense ability shift-E: charge/blink Can't bind Q or E cause they keyboard turn in case i need to use mousehand for ex. holding a drink or phone ;) Also some point in earlier years of WoW i used to use alt and ctrl, but in the end alt combos stress thumb to the point of causing an injury and ctrl combos are tricky especially if you need to spam some keys.Zaflis16 20h
21h Guardian Druid-Mage Tower Hello! Just wanted to ask if it's possible to defeat Kruul without having the chest or the wrist legendary. Been trying it with Prydaz and Skysec(feet),but it's kinda hard though. 9.2m HP 52 traits.Kohlensäure16 21h
1d Bear NERF AGAIN!? Iron fur goes down from 80% to 65% LOL. Another bear nerf. They will keep nerfing it till Argus raid until it is brough to 30%. How come? Buff passive mitigation at least like thick hide 15% reduction instead of 6% or make adaptive fur work vs physical mitigation. I expect a blue !Bornog30 1d
1d Need advice for Agatha Hello guys, I have difficulties in killing Agatha and I would like to ask for some advice. The setup I am usually running for this encounter is predator, wild charge, balance affinity, mighty bash, savage roar, jagged wounds and bloodtalons. My ilvl is 891. I use food and elixirs for the encounter Here is how it usually goes. I open with rake on Agatha and she immediately spawn 3 searing imps. I thrash and swipe till 5 combos and I use savage roar. Then I use rake on all of them and maybe a shred as a filler for a 5 combo rip, that I apply on the searing imps. Situation seems under control till this point. Agatha spawns her servants. These imps walk up to her and heal her. Almost at the same time a fume imp spawns. This is the imp I am supposed to kite so that it does not explode (please tell me if I am missing something here). In order to do so, I spam thrash + swipe till the imp dies, the problem is that this takes awfully long time. This results in 3 umbral imps spawning before the fume imp is dead. I prioritize the umbral imps. I keep on kiting the fume imp while trying to kill the umbral imps. Here is the point that everything goes wrong. Till this point there are : -2 servants healing agatha (sometimes 4) -1 fume imps running towards me (sometimes 2) -3 umbral imps The encounter ends as follows: - Fume imps explode, even if I avoid the AOE they do, they leave an AOE on the ground which makes moving extremely difficult. - Umbral imps do not die fast enough, they teleport (sometimes in that AOE placed by the fume imp), which makes it even harder to kill them. I receive a lot of damage, that I cannot heal and I die. I do not know what else I can do. I feel that the encounter is heavily based on killing the imps with AOE, which I do not have. Could you please give any kind of tips? I would much appreciate it. Thank you in advanceSerenyca14 1d
1d Druid has no good transmog? Not sure if its because im a tauren but they all look so ugly on us. Its either look fat or fucj off ahaMilkybar21 1d
1d How good is impecable fel essence leggy? So i got the impeccable fel essence legendary for balance. I understand it is supposedly quite good. But how good is it really? And compared to other balance legendaries?Miraeni0 1d
1d Rage inconsistent when entering bear form Sometimes when entering bear form rage will be at 20, other times it is at 100 and I cant seem to figure out why. It is really annoying when doing Kruul as starting with 100 rage enables you to use a MoU right off the bat. Anyone have any ideas what causes this?Alphred3 1d
1d Guardian buf unfixed throughout last 7 months I and other players have literally reported a bug related to Guardian druids. It has to do with restoration affinity Ysera's gift tooltip saying it heals 1.5% max hp every 5 sec while in reality it heals for 3%. This has been the case since October 2016. It's been reported numerous times as in-game bug report as well as forums without any change to the tooltip being fixed whatsover. I know it's surely not a game breaking issue but can we at least get a response to that?Bornog4 1d
2d Something Has to Be Done About Moonstone I got my 2 screech emote months ago and I found Stones without any problem. The problem has happened this week. Firstly, a week ago, I got my 3rd emote in Hinterlands and I got so excited about it. I went through the portal and looked for stone. I couldn't find it so I thought problem was me. I continued my search like an hour and there was no stone. I checked up online and went through every possible coordinates. There was no stone. This took my 1 hour as well. I contacted with support via Live Chat and suppot guy told me that "You should be in Feral spec and in stealth form". Like for real, this was said to me. So I believed him and I searched ENTIRE Hinterlands in stealth form and checked all the possible coordinates and other places as well. No stone. I ended up the chat with him and then I contacted again. Second Live Chat support guy checked this problem with my account and said there was a bug and I should report it. I reported the bug. After one week, finally I got my screech emote again. I looked every inch of Hinterlands again and There. Is. No. Stone. I contacted support again and she said "There is no problem. Your character is perfectly fine and it is not bugged. You should contunie on searching." I believed her again and found NOTHING. I'm so sure about it because I can draw topographic map of Hinterlands while my eyes CLOSED. In the end, I searched for nothing and this took my 7-8 hours. If I had not been able to find the stone, please somebody let me know but I need a solution or an answer. As I searched forum, I can see a lot of people are having this issue.Detoxic6 2d
2d I dont always cr, but when I do https://clips.twitch.tv/SolidKathishPterodactylUncleNoxAaeri3 2d
2d Rate the Transmog above you! Standard transmog rating post... Enjoy!Fluque24 2d
3d Neon Owl when? So bears get a neon skin, cats get a neon skin.. what about boomkins? :( wheres our love? sod this scythe, I wanna shine!Fenarian5 3d
4d RD vs. DK [2v2] Hey fellow RDs, I'm having problems vs. DKs in arena, specifically with the spread pressure and the enormous amount of mitigation towards clone, roots and stuns. My arena partner and myself were 2.3k last season in 2s as MW + DH. I decided after the MW nurfs to reroll. But now since the switch im stuck with how to deal with DKs. Can anyone suggest any tips or tricks? I'd love to understand what should be the right talents + honor talents! Thanks, AshÄshleyh1 4d
5d Re-rolling Druid. Hi guys! I'm thinking about re-rolling to Boomkin with Resto off spec and was just wondering what Boomkin is like endgame? Heard some pretty good stuff. Looking for a character that can do ranged DPS and Healing. All feedback is much appreciated. Thanks in Advance!Kaoruo9 5d
5d Sick of being a hologram.. Why cant we just have normal humanoid form instead of being shiny holograms? I dont wanna be a fat laserchicken, I have too many transmogs for that. :(Fenarian4 5d
6d Class Fantasy Druid Broken Since game launch I as a druid had perfect control over my form and if I got polymorphed by a mage into a sheep I had the one class that could bluntly ignore that - Druid. Why break my class fantasy Blizzard? Why can now with a fairly recent change, the mage that knows squat about changing forms personally override me, and my willpower as the ultimate shapeshifter in wow?Kuroiyuki5 6d
6d BiS list for balance? I can't find a BiS list for balance spec.. Tried googling it, nothing on Icy veins and nothing on wow head. Does anyone know if a bis list even exist?Kanelkarsten2 6d
17 May Efflorescence cursor bug? I have this annoying thing where when I cast Efflorescence the cursor still stays blue after it's cast on the ground, and this blocks keybound macros from firing. I need to spam the mouse buttons a little then it unlocks, a few seconds delay Anyone else have this? At first I thought it was because I used the macro above the shroom, but it happens before that. My macros are like this: /cast [@mouseover,help][@target,help][@player] spell So that when I don't aim at anything, it fires on @player. I guess I could use vuhdo or move my avatar closer to center and always click that. So far I've just used blizz raid frames, so I don't have much else to click on when soloing. Still, I don't use Efflorescence as a macro, and it still stays blue after cast... Doesn't seem right.Národîn5 17 May
17 May Feral buff in 7.2.5 Guys, is it true that we are getting buff in the next patch? What do you think about it?Zalo14 17 May
17 May Shapeshifting - Not removing slows in the open world? Hello, so I've noticed that shapeshifting while being dazed in the open world wont remove the slow effect at all? It works in pvp 100% but slows from NPC's dont get removed. Actually noticed the same on my paladin that Hand of freedom don't free you from daze in the open world. How come?Mipriest8 17 May
17 May Arcanogolem Digit Curious for peoples opinion on Arcanogolem Digit: http://www.wowhead.com/item=140794/arcanogolem-digit&bonus=3443 I had one drop for me just today at i875 and currently have cruel glad Insignia of conquest i875. The insignia has: 1075 versatility and can proc 4412 agil for 20 sec. Would it be worth changing?Nastydogg1 17 May
16 May Druid's Feral on LEGION: 7.1.5 Thanks to all DRUID comunities of all servers, around Druid Feral's to put this thread up!! Perhaps a day in 2017 a DEVELOPER see that's some players play this spec!!! Do not let this thread fall into oblivion! Make it the biggest thread with some hundreds of pages! We need yours FEEDBACK! We need people! We need MVP! We need SOME BLUE! We need it to be read by DEVELOPER PLEASE! PLEASE Blizzard or community Manager give them DRUID FERAL FEEDBACK' s PLAYERS.. Because this specialty is played by few players, it is very little watched by the developers. And yet it deserves several improvements... AOE ( Mechanic, Damage, rotation...) = mythic + .... Mono (The worst rotation of all spec with to many spells and timers) Bonus PART T19 (AOE spell on it...) Please just read DRUID forums. I specify that this post is not a post to petition but a post that is intended to be read by developers a day so let your feedback please!Torpp409 16 May
16 May Feral macros question Hello druids, I'm an old druid returning to my really favourite class and totally clueless, I get destroyed in PVP and macros don't work anymore, I mean shapeshifting ones, is there anything I'm missing? Also I die in one stun but guess my gear is just too low. Any helpful macros will be appreciated, and also what stats do I need to bolster, I guess mastery, and secondary stats, gearing Guardian first, but still will get soon back...Demonshot4 16 May
16 May Moonkin Form Does anyone think that moonkin form should be available in all specs? Cat and bear form are both available at all times, just without the abilities, meaning that they are aesthetic changes only, so why not moonkin? Discuss! :)Taloren3 16 May
16 May Resto druid stat weights Hey. At the moment am gearing in heroic Nighthold and am trying to get a handle on my stat weights now am told 22% to 25% haste is were I wanna be but if I upgrade what normal mode gear I have left to heroic am going to go over the 25% sould I focus crit and vers after ? At the moment my stats are Haste 22.14% Crit 17.66% Mastery 15.58 Vers 9.71% / 4.85% Am looking purely from a heroic / mythic raiding view pointEnapay3 16 May
15 May For fun. Tanking as resto So just for a little fun and mainly out of curiosity I was wondering if there was an feasible way to heal and tank as a druid. I remember back in burning crusade you have mage tanks and rogues tanking. Not properly but viable enough to do a dungeon. Recently was healing darkheart thicket normal mythic, and on the first boss our tank got locked out of the area (hunter pulled) I found my self with aggro and tanking the boss while keeping hots on on my self and the 3 dps. Currently the only moves for damage if you pick the guardian talent are thrash aoe bleed, moonfire and 1 single target attack main or the tank equivalent of take. This got me thinking. I have no real experience in tanking so not fully in the know how about how threat works. Would it be possible to build up enough threat to tank as druid resto though the dots such as thrash moonfire etc and the heal threat you get or is it just always gonna be taken over by dps? Just again this is purely out of curiosity and fun. Obviously no resto druid is gonna tank keystones or raidsYusan2 15 May
14 May Bear Macro Help Hello, I decided to start leveling my druid again, since I want those awesome bear and feral appearances. Do you guyz know any good macros? I am trying to get a mouseover and cast on Moonfire and one on Growl (if anyone can help).Malighos2 14 May
14 May Why each spec? I'm nearly level 100 which means I will soon be at legion content and can think of off specs. Can you tell me why to play each spec? I love my druid and want to make sure I get the most out of him :)Milkybar3 14 May
14 May Feral... how hard is it?... is this something I will just be kicked from every group for a long time and forced to sit on a Dummy for days in order to play like the rumour says?.. I've considered playing Feral multiple times, but I find its a terrifying Specc to comitt too. as far as I can tell. the specc revolves around - Managing DoTs - Pooling Energy Correctly. - Obviously being Melee so dealing with mechanics now i'll admit here, the closest I've done to this is, Play a Assassination rogue (I enjoyed Feral a lot in the legion beta when I tried it, just Scared myself actually playing it in the end though so took the Easier "feralish" option) but couldn't get into rogue, I don't enjoy their other 2 speccs so it just wasn't a Specc I should play. however Druids, I enjoy both Boomkin and Feral, Feral more so, as I enjoy being melee Keeps me more alert in comparison. So my question is: Are players making a Mountain out of a Mole hill through Not giving a Full try with this Specc and Just saying its too difficult? Is this Specc Just a Complete Slap in the face for new Players? (I'm not new per say, but to that style of play I'm extremely new)Corgi27 14 May
13 May Can I do the Bear challenge appearance? Please armory me and check my ilvl and stats. I am a walking juggernaut with 7.7 million hp in bear with Ekowraith and Elize's legendaries and I got 43 traits in artifact. My equipped ilvl is 903. Do you think I can do the artifact challenge? Or shall I wait until I reach 907-908 ilvl and then do it? THANKS!Bornog2 13 May
13 May Guardian Druid Challenge Bugged - Dont waste shards Nether Horrors one shotting you, by dealing 1 dmg when youre at full hp. Screenshot of skada death log and my combat log: https://puu.sh/v8zCR/77561952bf.jpg Happened after using Incapacitating Roar, which also makes the Nether Horrors immune to damage. Not sure if these two bugs are linked, but I'm pretty sure I've died randomly at full hp without using Roar first. The final seconds before the bug happened: Took Orb to heal + stun adds on first cast - used Roar on second cast, then instantly died at full hp. Just a fair warning. I'dd wait for hotfixes before spending more shards on it.Milòrg33 13 May
13 May What gear is better? Hi Im currently ilvl 902 resto druid but what gear should i use? The one i have now (armor me) or the tier 19 set for the set bonus. I have heroic tier 19 gear in Head (Heroic 890) back (heroic 890) legs (Heroic warforged 895) chest (Normal Titanforge 890) Just looking at ilvl the gear i have now is better but does the tier set make up for that? thx!Mythaelas2 13 May
13 May Guardian tier/gear question. Hey all, I've been enjoying guardian for a while and have been wondering just how good the 4set is. I currently use the 4 set with the legendary chest and prydaz (don't look at the gem if you check me on armoury, I'm Ms resto). Which has made me use the helm, shoulders, cloak and gloves for tier. I have a 905 vers/mast head and 905 high mastery crit gloves. Is it better for me to use the (4set) tier or should I use the items with better stats instead? Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!Liwynn0 13 May
13 May On Druid's MP3, go. Well, I'll just leave it here. Perfect. (tears)(curtain) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSdTxUGaliard0 13 May
13 May Bear question: versatility over mastery? Hey fellas. As a bear im currently focusing on gearing haste + mastery or versatility to be about equal trying to get items with vers/mastery over haste. (Given that mastery/vers items are rare). (Got some crit items to replace still) I got 3 questions related to this: For max survivability, which is better: Vers or mastery? And should i try to keep them equal or get one over the other? Is there something like a minimum for haste?Érwaen3 13 May
12 May Hows balance druid? Hey, I'm thinking of rolling a balance druid anybody that plays one can give me advise how there performance is at the moment, and if any major changes are coming in patch 7.2.5 for balance.Qeon2 12 May
12 May Resto issue Hello guys, I'm playing resto Druid for a while ( since end of cataclysm). But right now in Legion i have problems with healing. Everyone saying also I saw wowlogs and Druid is always in to of healers. My gear is around ( 892) and I cannot do more than 200k hps in raids. In m+ I can do around 200k - 400k. But still it's almost 1/2 what I seen. Where is problem? ( except my skill haha ) Thanks guysFéoral8 12 May
11 May Resto druid Efflorescence Is it just me, but the new mushroom just looks awful compared to the old one. Sometimes i even lost where i put it, and it just looks like some fel on the ground sometimes. Heard some dps just wanted to go out of it. I really miss the old one.Avianna13 11 May
10 May Idea about Symbiosis So I had this idea today about having a "balanced" Symbiosis back in our spell book. Instead of a single target spell that benefits both the caster and the target it could be a summon something, like a mage table or a warlock soul well, that players can click to obtain an item to use a defined amount of times based on maximum item stacks. I am aware that the ability to choose who to use Symbiosis on was pretty broken in some way (Who said feral with a divine shield ?), so in this way there would be no preferences and every other player could benefit from it. Also since raid buffs aren't a thing anymore it could help bringing back PVE balance for Feral Druids, not that I complain about being denied every single pick up group application buuuuuuut ... So, what do you guys think about it ?Uxellodunon0 10 May
10 May 7.2.5 Mark of Ursol removed I'm not even gonna bother...just read ahead. http://www.wowhead.com/news=262159/blizzard-posts-april-7th-7-2-5-guardian-and-destruction-arena-cup-1-samwise-inte?webhook/blizzard-posts-april-7th-7-2-5-guardian-changes-arena-cup-1-samwise-didier-interKaldayur36 10 May
10 May Troll Shapeshift tusks Hi, I tried to find answer for my dilema but there are too much diferent answers that I got lost and need your help guys. Question is simple: Do troll druid guardian form has those lame gigantic tusks in shapeshifted form with diferent artifact skins? Some screenshots from fellow troll druids whould be nice. I wana roll druid as alt and cant make up my mind, troll or tauren. I like how tauren shapeshift forms look, but tauren itself is ugly, then trolls are rly nice, but their tusks in shapeshift forms are just too big for my tastes.Zaän1 10 May