Hunter

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: CMTeamEU-WoW@Blizzard.com Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
17 Feb [Guide] In-Depth Survival Guide Introduction When Legion launched, Survival specialization was changed to melee and given an entirely new tool kit. But this you probably already know, however it is still a new specialization, with many different guides on the net offering contradictory advice. Parts of this guide follows the precedent set by Icy-Veins.com's Survival guide (shoutout to Azortharion), however especially the Rotation section varies significantly. I've been playing purely Survival since launch and currently raiding with the spec as well. At the moment it is widely considered to be the weakest of the 3 hunter specs, and while that might be true, a large part is the inherent complexity of the rotation. So lets get started! Ability Overview: Mongoose Bite[MgB]: Main damage dealing ability, with 3 charges that applies a 12 second buff increasing all further MgB damage by 50% per stack. Stacks up to 6 times but the buff does not refresh. Is the baseline for the DPS windows covered in the Rotation segment. 12 Seconds CD affected by Haste. No focus cost. Mastery: Hunting Companion[M:HC]: The bread, butter and bane of Survival hunters. Gives your pet's special attacks a chance to grant an additional charge of MgB. 500 Mastery equals 1% pet procc chance. Explosive Trap[ET]: A hefty damage dealer with a 12 second cooldown (After Talents and Traits). Damage is split between the initial burst and a lasting DoT. AoE. No focus cost. Flanking Strike[FS]: Solid damage with a 6 second base cooldown affected by haste. Double chance of proccing M:HC. Costs 50 Focus. Lacerate[Lac]: DoT with 12 seconds duration and 10 seconds cooldown. Costs 35 Focus. Dragonsfire Grenade[DfG]: AoE ability with split damage between burst and DoT. Long cooldown of 30 seconds. Recommended talent (See Talents). No focus cost. Throwing Axes[TA]: Talent. Main filler ability, 2 charges with 15 seconds cd affected by haste. Quickly throws 3 axes, good both melee ranged. Fury of the Eagle[FotE]: Artifact Power. Damages in a cone and is channeled for 4 seconds. 45 seconds cooldown. Is affected by the damage buff from MgB and also increases the duration of the MgB buff by 4 seconds. Is now on global cooldown after the content patch containing Emerald Nightmare. Carve: Filler AoE. Low on damage, but better than nothing. Can be replaced by Butchery (See Talents), which is not recommended. Costs 40 focus. Harpoon: 5-40 yard range charge mechanic. 20 seconds cooldown. Raptor Strike[RS]:Purest trash, probably tied for worst in the game. Does around 10% of the damage your other abilities does, even after unavoidable Artifact damage increases. Should only ever be used when everything else is on CD. Costs 25 focus.DPS Cooldown Overview: Aspect of the Eagle[AotE]: Primary dps cooldown. Gives an additional 25% chance for your pet to procc MgB charges and increases all damage done by 30% with Aspect of the Skylord Artifact trait. Lasts 10 seconds with a 2 minute cooldown. Snake Hunter[SH]: Talent. Instantly grants you 3 charges of Mongoose Bite. 1.5 minutes cooldown. Note that it gives new charges, not stacks of the buff.Pet Overview The nature of our Mastery means there are two significant factors about your pet. Firstly the pet should be specced Tenacity, since it gives an extra AoE attack that can procc M:HC. Secondly it should come from one of three pet families: Either Scorpid for [Deadly Sting], Riverbeast for [Gruesome Bite] or Carrion Bird for [Bloody Screech]. Which of these three doesn't matter. The reason for this is that they count as extra special attacks and can procc M:HC. Talents Tier 1: Throwing Axes is the clear choice here, giving decent damage and works as a good filler. Animal Insticts applies a random buff for 7 seconds every FS, however neither 10% Haste nor Mastery is particulary useful, and the 33% chance to get 30% increased movement speed is downright bad. Way of the Mok'Nathal is a talent I've seen a few guides recommend, and it's good - On paper. This talent is bad, the primary problem being the incredibly low damage of RS, and having to get 4 RS off AND reapply one every 8 seconds is a huge waste of DPS. Testing this talent and maintaining the buff currently costs me around 55% of my dps. Bad idea. Tier 2: 3 interesting talents, however SH is completely necessary to achieving 6 stacks of MgB consistently, so there's no competition. The others are good, but not essential, unlike SH. Tier 3: Choice is between [Farstrider] and [Posthaste] although if you want 3 more seconds of Aspect of the Cheetah it won't matter that much. Personally use [Farstrider] for better combat mobility, since I play a gnome and [Escape Artist] allows me to escape roots. Either works. Tier 4: 2 of these talents provide some nice PvP utility, the last one is a strong PvE boost. Improved Traps is the choice for the 50% cd reduction on ET, no discussion really. Tier 5: 3 PvP utility talents (Sticky Bombs deal no damage). Personally use Camouflage because I'm trying to convice the Rogues to let me into their secret class hall. (No luck yet) Tier 6: AoE Tier. Actually used Butchery to great success early Legion, but the long cooldown and only 3 charges meant that you'd be out of AoE after the first mob group since it completely removes Carve. DfG provides a nice single target DoT as well as spread damage to go with ET. Serpent Sting sadly falls way behind the other two in damage output. Tier 7: First talent [Spitting Cobra] allows for increased focus regen and a bit of damage. Since Survival is not focus starved it's hardly relevant. [Aspect of the Beast] is useless since our pet is specced Tenacity anyway and having it reducing 15% damage is rather pointless. [Expert Trapper] is the way to go.Fizzlesticks17 17 Feb
56m What am I doing wrong? (Single target DPS is horrible) So, at time of writing my ilvl is 914 (915 in bags). There are 2 other hunters on our raid progression team, one of which is BM. No matter what I try, my DPS sustainability is absolutely horrible on bossfights. My cleave/AOE DPS is top-notch, but as soon as we're just fighting a single boss, I can berely keep up with our main tank (doing aroung 500-600k dps), whilst others are doing well over 750-800k. Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/doomhammer/trace I've been messing around with Patient Sniper and Trick Shot, but the latter only makes matters worse it seems. I feel like my secondary stats are completely out of whack causing bad RNG on procs on single targets. It's kind of weird topping the meters doing well over 2/3mil dps on 3+ mobs while my sustained DPS sits around 500-600k or 700 if I'm just lucky with some decent procs. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!Trace0 56m
4h MMhunt PvP dmg? Returned to the game and thought, hey hunters seem to have some fun spells, lets try hunter. What kind of numbers are you pulling in instanced PvP as MM hunter? Recently dinged 110, so I know my gear is trash. I only have like 36 traits so far, but in instanced pvp, your item lvl goes to 850 by default (and a bit statboost for item lvl over it) so it should not be a massive difference to my dmg right? I see like 150-200k aimed shot hits at best (including vulnerable debuff). Meaning roughly 300k crits at best for a hard cast. On people with 4-5mil hp. Yet I get a Frostmage instant icelance to the face for 500k crit, which they can spam several for, followed up by some more instants like f.e. Cometstorm and Icenova. How much will MM hunter dmg improve? How much higher will it get with more item lvl and more traits? The dmg seems underwhelming so far. Especially for a Marksman/archer sniper type.Yashziel4 4h
4h Trinket BM ToS and bonus loot Hi, I wanted to know, i've been running ToS since day one and i get 3/9hm. Now that i spent my 6 seals ( if you want to know i get 1 "good" loot on 3 loot with 12 boss + 6 seals ), i can only have 3 seals now. So, i was wondering, on which boss should i roll ? I'm playing BM, with boots and belt, i got the 2 pc from nighthold with Bloodthirsty 850 and Alluriel's trinket 875. First, is one of my trinket worth replacing by Spectral Thurible 900 ilvl ? Else, on which trinket do i have to roll ? Icy veins say Engine of Eradication and Tarnished Sentinel Medallion. Are theses trinkets worth even if i upgrade my actuals trinkets ?. Also mr robot say that Specter of Betrayal may be worth some seals (best trinket). What do you think ? I play with crit/stomp/owtp (with only 21% crit, rip). EDIT: Seems that raidbot give me the "best" trinkets (at least for owtp/stomp/volley, i forgot to change). Best config is Cradle of Anguish and Bloodthirsty (with 900 ilvl trinket comparison, 910 for Betrayal) EDIT 2 : I forgot to put arcanocrystal in the equation. So bloodthirsty 880 + arcano 860 is better than double 900 from ToS. Cradle of anguish will maybe not be BiS because his constraint ( over 80% to stack, under 50% break this).Lupusänghren0 4h
12h Make BM unplayable until re-design This spec is a complete discrace and causes more grievance to play against than anything in the history of an MMO. Please either nerf there damage by 99% and just remove it from playable spec or 1. Make them unable use ability while loss of sighting their pet 2. Make the pet do 99% less damage when not in sight of the Hunter 3. Put 80% Of the damage of the Hunter to the Hunter and not the petZyilus2 12h
14h Bestial Wrath Overlapping Bug Before the most recent patch I was able to (rarely) cast Bestial Wrath with the existing buff still being active due to the CD having reset from Dire Beast charges - however since the patch if I overlap the Bestial Wrath, I don't think it refreshes the buff. My pets buff refreshes visually, however when I cast a Cobra Shot it does NOT reset my Kill Command (I of course have Killer Cobra talent selected). Has anyone else had the same issue, or know any explanation for it?Peanuthuntah0 14h
15h The slowest in the history of WoW In this expa Hunter is the slowest pg, you cant follow anyone, you cant escape. The other classes, can Run, fly, teleport, go horseback, jump and charge. Hunter can "Jump" yes jumping backwards. Try chasing someone in the arena or in rbg, tank with flag runs much faster.Elsalvador10 15h
17h Soul of the Huntmaster for MM I'd really like to know your opinion on my problem: Do you think it would be better if we got true aim instead of lock and load? Either that or make it so that you don't lose the "bonus talent" if you have already chosen it. From my point of view we would be better off with true aim as added talent... I just got the ring today and was super hyped but after running a m+ it hit me... If you start your run with L&L because you know... cleave and such... and switch your gear up for a boss fight you won't be able to choose another talent because... you know... no talent switching allowed in the vast WoW outdoors... And in raids its annoying to use a tome for just one talent... Any suggestions and or remarks are welcome. I want to apologize if my English gave you cancer but unfortunately its not my first language and well... I speak better than I write... I think... And I really do hope you understood what I was trying to say. This thread only applies to you if you use L&L an a regular basis.Kristt2 17h
17h New set bonus feels weak Hello guys, I had 4 set bonus and pretty optimized gear. Today, i got two of the new tier and tried 2set+2set gear. I only lost %1 mastery, gained about 1.5k agi and %4 haste with the new setup. However, i think my dps dropped drastically. Even if not, %15 crit damage buff for 6 seconds is utterly useless since after using aimed shot twice, you drain most of your resources, so you either need to refresh vulnerable or try to land 1 good aimed shot in that window. FYI fellow hunters. Or maybe i am dumb enough not to properly adjust my rotation for the crit buff, i dont know. CheersTermo3 17h
1d Demonic Inquisition and Hati probs So Hati for me on DI fight is fine until I have to go in to confess then when I come out my main pet keeps returning to my side and Hati is no where to be seen for the rest of the fight. Dps for fightfrom Hati is 10th of what my main pet dose. Anyone else having probs with this fight ?Jackfrost1 1d
1d Hey Survival got attention ! Could you tell us anything about your ideas behind Fury of the Eagle (fote). As it stands, while good in cleave, it's being used to fish for procs in single target instead of feeling like an impactful part of our rotation. Possible change to do slightly more damage if it only hits 1 target? ANSWER: Fury of the Eagle is intended to be a satisfying payoff for getting to high stacks of Mongoose Fury (and doubly so in AOE situations). It's always on our radar when buttons aren't performing as intended, but at the same time we don't mind when players find unexpected uses like fishing for procs as long as it's not creating degenerate gameplay. Soo from every player´s feedback how to fix present Survival underperforming and developer´s impotency/failure we got ignorant reply that even FotE is just fine. Is this for REAL? Moreover: First Question, is there any plan to update Hunter pets? Right now, most hunters carry some mix of Quilen (for brez), Core Hound (for Bloodlust), and then either a turtle for tanking or a Devilsaur for PVP. ANSWER: We don’t have any solid plans currently, but I fully agree that we’re not in a great place right now. I would love to improve the situation. With the power of Battle Rez (Quilen) and Bloodlust (Core Hound), I don’t think I’ve used a different pet on my BM Hunter alt in PvE in a long time. Soo they agree that pets are just some tools to activate some ability but they don´t have any solid plans to change this :D Translation: In a several future years nothing will change, sorry guys. Soo what Blizzard is actually doing for that money they are earning? I don´t know if this all is just a joke or serious development and care about paying customers. I would call this all as one WoW folder we all have in game installation path. Spit to our faces more shi*zard.Nepomrd9 1d
1d Wolfhawk wing visual bug As the title says, after the patch the Wolfhawk's right wing appears to be broken. The feathers near the base of the wing are folded and it looks very awkward when flying or hovering in place. I've posted this under 'Bug' section in game, and I hope this gets passed along because it really kills the look and feel of the mount. Has anyone else noticed this as well?Altherius3 1d
1d Lalathin sound issue I just tamed Lalathin and omg is he annoying, to the point where hes now stabled :( He constantly (and i mean every 1-2 seconds) makes an incredibly irritating sound. Its even more annoying than Thok was when he made the stompy noise before it was fixed. PLEASE if anyone from Blizzard reads this can you fix it? I would like to use this pet ;)Dazaw2 1d
2d Feign death and chaos bolt Was duelling a lock friend earlier, feign death didn't seem to stop him casting chaos bolt. Am I missing something here? Just returned to the game after a long break. Does feign death no longer cancel spell casting? CheersJownah2 2d
2d Rate the transmog above you! V6 The old thread has reached it's limit. To next person: My bow is invisible! It's a plain light brown vanilla bow, suppose it's buried in wow history. :DAntler173 2d
2d Mm hunter ? Just decided to get back into wow my rogues meh I find the DMG okay but I loved cata rogues the most. Thinking about going hunter just wondering though if I go marksman is it okay for mythics and PvP? Thanks in advance.Downloads5 2d
2d BM: Legendary question So far (don't have the shoulders), I had been using the boots and the bracers. I thought that esp due to Thunderslash, bracers would be good....or is that trait at a point of being totally useless? I don't always blindly believe everything they post on iceveins, but the bracers are at the bottom, as in don't use it....I also didn't mind the other aspects having a lower CD. Now using the belt. Still getting used to having 2 dire frenzy. Of course I use the legendaries I have, and haven't seen one drop for quite a while :-). But comparing the belt and the bracers, belt is better?Orela0 2d
2d Which mog weapon to choose with NH LfR set I've been trying to find a proper one. Every week so far, the mage tower opens at a time where I'm too busy, and I need to take my time for that one. I believe that weapon may fit. But been trying and trying to find something, nothing really fits. Which bow or xbow would fit? I do have a bow that fits the NH NM set, but I love the colours on the LfR set most.....still have yet to get the belt, but I give that time :-) (would that have a drop chance for my shamans as well?)Orela2 2d
2d Hunter Class Mount Can't believe nobody has brought this up yet!... But how lucky are we? Such a cool mount :DMalifficent36 2d
2d Vulnerable multiple mmhunts question Can multiple Mmhunters benifit from the same Vulnerable debuff? For example I apply it on a target. Can my buddy now benifit from the Vulnerable debuff that I applied?Yashziel1 2d
2d Class hall Tavern It's what came to my mind the first time I saw the lodge. What better place is there for renown hunters to meet? A tavern (would be a big one) is a place where you can crack open a cold one with the boys and gals and brag for everyone about that time you took down the largest beast in the world with your "bare hands" or that time when you punched Deathwing in the mouth (reference). A story they've already heard you tell them 1000nd times in a row. I'm dissapointed with the Trueshot Lodge. It doesnt feel hunterish (IMO). Where is the Gaston characters that eats 4000 eggs? Where is the gorgeous damsels? Where is the admiring fans? Where is the sea of beer? Instead we got something that makes me think about a kids scout group out on a hike. Our hall should be THE place to BE for the best darn gunslingers/arrowflingers in the world not a place where you go with your kids for a weekend resort.Zeung1 2d
3d 7.2.5 changes - PVP What u guys think about the upcoming changes in new patch? Considering MM spec, how are they gonna affect hunter pvp, and which talents will be best picks? Do u think MM is getting nerfed too much? PS: I know i'm posting on dk, but i got hunter as well and I was thinking about maining it.Nøtsoholy4 3d
4d Post your legendary story Hi! I just got Shadow Hunter's Voodo Mask and then proceeded to delete my hunter. Have a nice day. /end ventKarned31 4d
4d Wolfhawk stays abominated after 4th hotfix 22/06 It started very nice, the quest where we all grinded that hard for was a pearl in the game, a very nice quest with even emotions involved to finally get that beauty: The wolfhawkmount! A nice classhallmount that truly fits the hunter! But that was for a very short while, a terrible horror (upgrade 7.2.5) hitted our classhallmount in the most terrible way and gave "flight" another view as it got a totally broken right wing (see picture in the link below) -Right shoulderarmour pointing backwards (left upwards) -first part of the feathers direction forwards (left backwords) -the total right wing is placed much lower than the left! Many reports were sent in, but totally nothing has done about it, but a hotfix on gnomies tittle accountwide seemed to be more importatant than a hunter's pride. We , hunters, also pay 12eu/month and also payd "legion-upgrade" i still dont understand why we stay behind on the highest unvaluable level by blizz. Surely if you know that incifnificant hotfixes are done, mostly nerves or other small things... If visuality isn't an priority of a game, than what is... picture: http://i652.photobucket.com/albums/uu242/amazoona3/Brokenwing_zpsm71mqupp.jpgHewolfke8 4d
4d Pvp spec? For 2v2? Is surv good? Or should i stick mm? Thanks darlings big love kissesManafelstorm5 4d
4d Please explain to me how to play a MM hunter in PVP Because it is absolutley driving me insane trying to figure out how to make an MM hunter work in PVP. I've tried a million different speccs tried tpo adjust my playstyle to the enemy. Yet every single time I run into the same problem. Every single time. Problem 1: I feel incredibly squishy dieng to other classes befoire their stuns even end. Problem 2: Kiting feels pretty much pointless as you pretty much never get enough time to get your casts off anyways no matter how well you kite somebody and besides that it feels like pretty much has more damage then me while moving anyways. Which makes kiting feel even more usseless. Problem 3: My damage is crap period. I just don't see to keep on with other classes burst damage no matter what i try. It just makes me feel so usseless to kill a class in maybe 20+ secconds to then see a warrior for example smash the same opponent in 10+ secconds. It truly mkakes me feel like I am screwing over my team so hard just by being in the BG.\ So is MM just crap atm or am I doing something wrong? and if I'm doing it wrong could you give me some pointers at how to play MM properly in PVP?Beastdweller3 4d
4d Seen hunter with Cinderwolf Hi all i seen different times hunters with the cinderwolf (orange glowing wolf npc, like the green and purple one) Where did they get it? I thought Cinderwolf was an untamable elemental? greetingsHewolfke8 4d
5d Legendary choice hello fellow players :) so i just got back to wow and in my first chest i got mandle of command. i got the 4set from nh and i got equiped Call of the wild and Quapla. wich one should i change and put mandle of command on? plus if i put mandle of command i loose my 4set bonus is it worth it? you will say i should simcraft and i know it but my pc cant run sim for some reason so i would love your opinion thanks a lot :)Nxtlevel2 5d
5d Surv and Bm or MM? I decided that i play Surv as main spec for sure...its just to much fun, and most important...no one really plays it :D (feeling special is cool ) But on the side note i like to play hunter as a hunter somethimes and just not sure what is better for random bg-s random instances....nothing hardcore like arena maybe Mythic + but dont really want to push it. As i hear and see on forums Bm is op as fck? Can anyone tell me why is that? I have no problem with it...its sort of feels a but clunky compared to mm, but for sure its op for general pve content...dont really see high number trough, and the gun animations dont look that good. Anyone can shed some light on current meta or situation?Corvanna4 5d
5d Lost <<Revive Pet>> icon Hi Can anyone help? I've somehow lost <<Revive Pet>> from my action bar. It's not in my Spellbook either. No idea where it went.Beaverine2 5d
5d Tome of the Feathermane. ok, so this is confusing me. Its BoA and yet you can only buy one? What is the point of that? Surely you will just use it on the character you got concordance with anyways. :/ Am I missing something here?Yinghei4 5d
6d Disable BM hunters in PVP right now Don't allow them to queue for PVP please. This is unhealthy for the rest of the players. We can't do anything against that spec. Killing the pet doesn't work as res has no cooldown. CC'ing it is also not an option. Please Blizzard, for the love of god, do something about that spec in PVP. I don't care how strong they are in PVE. Just fix that !@#$ in arenas and bgs. ThanksTomtànks25 6d
6d Hunter pet tanking nerf since I last played? I've just started levelling a Hunter through Legion, I've not played a Hunter since Cataclysm. Why has the cooldown reset when Misdirection is casted on a pet been removed? It's making it so much harder for my pet to keep aggro even when I'm attacking the mob that my pet is focused on. I used to love the days levelling and at max level where I could pull 10+ mobs and mow them all down whilst I kept my pet health up with a misdirection macro.Merudín3 6d
6d Help with my legendary items Hello all, first time posting here so hopefully this is in the correct place. I recently got my fourth legendary which is the mantle of command and I'm confused which two of the four legendary items I should equip. The legendary items I have are as follows; The mantle of command The shadow hunters voodoo mask Prydaz The apex predator's claw Thanks for all the help!Chartris2 6d
6d yesss :D i got it !! Parsel's Tongue !!!Hunteroulaki1 6d
6d mmhunt pvp questions Hello fellow hunters. After a break I resubbed and want to try something else so I want to give this hunter a try. A few questions. How is mm in pvp nowadays? Which classes are good teammates for mm in 2v2 and 3v3? They are wanted for rbg? Any recent recommendable mm hunter pvp vids around? Thanks.Yanai0 6d
6d T20 4-piece already nerfed? Hunter - Marksmanship 4pc: Aimed Shot reduces the cast time and focus cost of your next Aimed Shot by 8% (down from 15%). Buff duration reduced to 6 sec (down from 12 sec). This true? Another day-1-release nerf?Ignatia17 6d
21 Jun Bis tier tomb hello fellow hunters. i was just wondering if any of you have been checking out wich tomb yier pieces and wich nighthold tier pieces as bis for the new raid ?Shîkari3 21 Jun
21 Jun Quaking, wtf are you thinking? Blizzard, wtf did you think making this affix? "Team, I just found a new way to !@#$ Beastmasters, lets kill their pet in every pull in an mythic run".. This affix is so %^-*ing unbelivable, a !@#$ huge "%^-* you" from Blizzard to BM hunters. I keep ressing my pet more often than I can dps. Heal my pet you say? Are we able to do that? No !@#$ing way O.o............. I am push that dame heal button ones it is off CD but the pet still dies...... Congratz on being braindead. Why would anyone bring along a BM any more as the pets die at ones and the hunter suddenly are useless until they have ressed the pet...Giromo5 21 Jun
21 Jun Kill command does 50% of cobra shot pvp damage? wtf Hey, just started playing pvp on my hunter and noticed that kill command does about half of damage of cobra shot in pvp. Whats the point of using kill command if I can just spam cobra shot? I dont get it And whats the point of killer cobra talent in pvp if spamming cobra shot does more damage?Nórc4 21 Jun
20 Jun DPS rankings 7.2.5 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11/#region=3&dataset=90 This is sad.Nepomrd13 20 Jun
20 Jun BM honour talents What talent dare people taking for arena at the moment?Skallion1 20 Jun
19 Jun delete bm hunters bm hunters send pets, hide like a chicken -> instant 2.6k rating. stop stop stop plz fix thisDiscomode5 19 Jun
18 Jun BM Hunter, DPS issues? Hello all, Posted recently but didn't get too much of a response, so, still looking for a little help. Recently upgraded a lot of my gear, now sitting on an iL of 888/889 and I'm still not exactly seeing much or any significant improvement to DPS. It can completely vary. Links to my profile and logs below: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/azuremyst/pois%C3%B3nivy https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/24790993QUOTE#rankingzone=12 I have had a look on icy-veins etc. Just looking for a little guidance/help? Thank you in advance!Poisónivy3 18 Jun
18 Jun R.I.P bm spec Rly thanks :) "evry" class dps buffed bm hunter lose 150-200k dps nice job :) (jm world rank 1 chromatic hc 1,6 milion dps) so this funny... Nice balancManalu13 18 Jun
17 Jun Add more stable slots With the addition of Feathermanes and the ever increasing amount of incredible and lovely pets, is it possible that we can have additional slots added to our stables, i know we already have 50 but for pet collectors like me who have been playing the game for a while, i have many rare or semi rare pets which i cant just abandon, ive become attached to them, no doubt with any upcoming content or expac's there will be even more pets incoming, a couple of extra slots wouldn't hurt, does anyone agree with me ?Stagsong0 17 Jun
17 Jun Guns dont do pang anymore? So when i played hunter in wod/mop guns would seriously do pang pang pang. Now that I am Lvling as BM I only get pfft pfft pfft even the auto shots. Does MM give better pang pang pang? Cuz that was one of the charms of a hunter:( (I prob want to be BM at max lv tho). Currently running with a mogged bow into a gun, that shouldnt be a factor right? Or does that rly matter?Pupske7 17 Jun
17 Jun Lost Emberspit Scorpion Hey! =) Lost Emberspit Scorpion it is combat level 110? or can i tame it 85 lvl hunter also? =)Haisusieni0 17 Jun