Hunter

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: CMTeamEU-WoW@Blizzard.com Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
29 Aug [Guide] In-Depth Survival Guide Introduction When Legion launched, Survival specialization was changed to melee and given an entirely new tool kit. But this you probably already know, however it is still a new specialization, with many different guides on the net offering contradictory advice. Parts of this guide follows the precedent set by Icy-Veins.com's Survival guide (shoutout to Azortharion), however especially the Rotation section varies significantly. I've been playing purely Survival since launch and currently raiding with the spec as well. At the moment it is widely considered to be the weakest of the 3 hunter specs, and while that might be true, a large part is the inherent complexity of the rotation. So lets get started! Ability Overview: Mongoose Bite[MgB]: Main damage dealing ability, with 3 charges that applies a 12 second buff increasing all further MgB damage by 50% per stack. Stacks up to 6 times but the buff does not refresh. Is the baseline for the DPS windows covered in the Rotation segment. 12 Seconds CD affected by Haste. No focus cost. Mastery: Hunting Companion[M:HC]: The bread, butter and bane of Survival hunters. Gives your pet's special attacks a chance to grant an additional charge of MgB. 500 Mastery equals 1% pet procc chance. Explosive Trap[ET]: A hefty damage dealer with a 12 second cooldown (After Talents and Traits). Damage is split between the initial burst and a lasting DoT. AoE. No focus cost. Flanking Strike[FS]: Solid damage with a 6 second base cooldown affected by haste. Double chance of proccing M:HC. Costs 50 Focus. Lacerate[Lac]: DoT with 12 seconds duration and 10 seconds cooldown. Costs 35 Focus. Dragonsfire Grenade[DfG]: AoE ability with split damage between burst and DoT. Long cooldown of 30 seconds. Recommended talent (See Talents). No focus cost. Throwing Axes[TA]: Talent. Main filler ability, 2 charges with 15 seconds cd affected by haste. Quickly throws 3 axes, good both melee ranged. Fury of the Eagle[FotE]: Artifact Power. Damages in a cone and is channeled for 4 seconds. 45 seconds cooldown. Is affected by the damage buff from MgB and also increases the duration of the MgB buff by 4 seconds. Is now on global cooldown after the content patch containing Emerald Nightmare. Carve: Filler AoE. Low on damage, but better than nothing. Can be replaced by Butchery (See Talents), which is not recommended. Costs 40 focus. Harpoon: 5-40 yard range charge mechanic. 20 seconds cooldown. Raptor Strike[RS]:Purest trash, probably tied for worst in the game. Does around 10% of the damage your other abilities does, even after unavoidable Artifact damage increases. Should only ever be used when everything else is on CD. Costs 25 focus.DPS Cooldown Overview: Aspect of the Eagle[AotE]: Primary dps cooldown. Gives an additional 25% chance for your pet to procc MgB charges and increases all damage done by 30% with Aspect of the Skylord Artifact trait. Lasts 10 seconds with a 2 minute cooldown. Snake Hunter[SH]: Talent. Instantly grants you 3 charges of Mongoose Bite. 1.5 minutes cooldown. Note that it gives new charges, not stacks of the buff.Pet Overview The nature of our Mastery means there are two significant factors about your pet. Firstly the pet should be specced Tenacity, since it gives an extra AoE attack that can procc M:HC. Secondly it should come from one of three pet families: Either Scorpid for [Deadly Sting], Riverbeast for [Gruesome Bite] or Carrion Bird for [Bloody Screech]. Which of these three doesn't matter. The reason for this is that they count as extra special attacks and can procc M:HC. Talents Tier 1: Throwing Axes is the clear choice here, giving decent damage and works as a good filler. Animal Insticts applies a random buff for 7 seconds every FS, however neither 10% Haste nor Mastery is particulary useful, and the 33% chance to get 30% increased movement speed is downright bad. Way of the Mok'Nathal is a talent I've seen a few guides recommend, and it's good - On paper. This talent is bad, the primary problem being the incredibly low damage of RS, and having to get 4 RS off AND reapply one every 8 seconds is a huge waste of DPS. Testing this talent and maintaining the buff currently costs me around 55% of my dps. Bad idea. Tier 2: 3 interesting talents, however SH is completely necessary to achieving 6 stacks of MgB consistently, so there's no competition. The others are good, but not essential, unlike SH. Tier 3: Choice is between [Farstrider] and [Posthaste] although if you want 3 more seconds of Aspect of the Cheetah it won't matter that much. Personally use [Farstrider] for better combat mobility, since I play a gnome and [Escape Artist] allows me to escape roots. Either works. Tier 4: 2 of these talents provide some nice PvP utility, the last one is a strong PvE boost. Improved Traps is the choice for the 50% cd reduction on ET, no discussion really. Tier 5: 3 PvP utility talents (Sticky Bombs deal no damage). Personally use Camouflage because I'm trying to convice the Rogues to let me into their secret class hall. (No luck yet) Tier 6: AoE Tier. Actually used Butchery to great success early Legion, but the long cooldown and only 3 charges meant that you'd be out of AoE after the first mob group since it completely removes Carve. DfG provides a nice single target DoT as well as spread damage to go with ET. Serpent Sting sadly falls way behind the other two in damage output. Tier 7: First talent [Spitting Cobra] allows for increased focus regen and a bit of damage. Since Survival is not focus starved it's hardly relevant. [Aspect of the Beast] is useless since our pet is specced Tenacity anyway and having it reducing 15% damage is rather pointless. [Expert Trapper] is the way to go.Fizzlesticks21 29 Aug
39m Tome of the Hybrid Beast Blizzard, Can you PLEASE make stuff like this independent or at least more loosely tied to an expansion? I'm going through the Legion order hall and Legionfall campaigns in order to be able to buy this tome. "How bad can it be?" I thought. It's bad. It's SO BAD! I literally want to cry right now. Waiting for hours for order hall missions to complete (first 5 missions, then 4 missions, 1hr each), grinding for Sentinax beacons that has insanely low droprate, waiting for hours for rares to spawn in the Broken Shore, and now when I'm close to the end, I need to complete a Legionfall mission in the order hall. Which means I have to spend hours and hours on leveling and gearing up followers in order to even get the missions to appear. Why don't you think ahead with stuff like this? Why don't you make such items available in a way that feels relevant and FUN no matter what the current expansion is? This tome will be relevant for hunters for as long as WoW exists. Having to go through Legion content now is such a kick in the nuts, and it's driving me insane. /end qqEthielle0 39m
1h 8.1 no changes to MM as of yet. So maybe early days yet but currently no updates to MM in reworks or number and this has me kinda worried. As of the 24th BM will get getting a 3rd nerf of -18% to pet damage vs players. Now till testing is done not going to panic too much but still 3rd nerf in a row is harsh. As for MM, We all know its broken and needs some real love but unlike other classes like shams,DKs,DH and SP we have had 0 updates from blizzard that they are even looking into the spec. My main worry is that this well be over looked in 8.1 and will not be looked at till next year/next expansion. and if you doubt the next expansion theory then look back at survival in legion.Vorren16 1h
1h BM killed in latest patch for PvP -18% damage from pet against players. Good night. Oh and latent poison for survival also gutted.Terapeuten22 1h
2h Multi shot or arcane shot on 2 targets Icy veins and wowhead MM guides don't seem to touch on how to spend precise shots stacks on 2 target situations like vectis. What do you do? With simple math one precise shots multi shot fired at 2 targets deals slightly more damage than one arcane shot fired at one of the targets. Both cost the same focus so it should be a clear choice. Am i missing something?Triggeredd4 2h
3h WTB melee weapon My bow broke while I was assaulted by a drooling man wearing a black/blue robe that was yelling "NO RANGE DPS FOR YOU" I've already put in a police report for assault and will be seeking compensation.Zooinc0 3h
4h BM dead or not? So I'm leveling a hunter atm is that 18% nerf really that bad? Not sure If I should play survival, it seems weird to be a hunter and play melee or is it viable in pvp?Arthorun5 4h
4h Hunter pet control macro Hi! I like to control my pet's target with MOUSE5 button and I usually just hover the mouse over a target i want the pet to start to attack and i'v been using this macro to do so: /petattack [@mouseover, exists]; [@target] This will make my pet to start attack to the enemy under my cursor without changing my target. Now what i want to do is that, if my target dies/i lose target, i start automatically to assist my pet to kill it's current target. I'v tried using: #showtooltip Arcane Shot /cast [@pet] Misdirection /cast Arcane Shot /assist [@target, exists, help][@pet] But it starts assisting the pet even if i have my own target. Can someone try to fix this?Phoon2 4h
5h Rate the transmog above you! V7 The old thread has reached it's limit.Khaluun275 5h
5h Old survival style Is there any chance for us to play the most fun old dotted survival spec? Because most of hunters are complaining about that melee style survival and we are right, i think. If anyone wants to play melee spec, they go for pure melee classes. It is really nonsense lol.Tekilosh20 5h
6h Warfront - Marksman hunter helmet - COUNT How many times have you done / did you do to get the azerite helmet for marksman hunter? Im up to 6 warfronts only and im not expecting to see it before 20+. Really sweet to gate the only helmet in game with the BiS trait (if you dont want ilvl300 item) behind a total rng system of like 1/10 pieces.Terapeuten10 6h
6h Pet food as crafting reagent I found many crafting reagents for meat diet pets (Stringy Loins or any meat looking reagent), but seems can't find any for fungus or fruit regents....Anyone have any suggestions?Karazija3 6h
6h MM current rotation? So looking to get back into MM but having issues with the rotation. From what i have seen it should be: Aimed shot Arcane Shot (if proced) Aimed shot Arcane shot (if proced) Steady shot till Aimed shot proc. and then Rapid Fire mixed in is that correct? Also do we steady shot till Aimed shot procs even if focused capped?Vorren1 6h
7h Beast Master Pet Control Hi Guys, In our Mythic+ Team we have a Beast Master Hunter. Yesterday in Freehold we were at the beginning of the run when I noticed his pet running off to another pack. I asked him why that happened and he said his pet sometimes just runs off like that. I have never played Beast Master hunter. Can anyone explain to me how he should be controlling his pets to prevent this? His DPS is outstanding but we can’t afford random pulls. I’m just trying to help him optimise his performance as he is currently our top DPS and I want to ensure I can take him on all runs. Thanks guys, all help is appreciated.Aranari1 7h
7h Glyph ideas I think most would agree that our currenty glyphs are rather underwhelming (and some are obsolete). With the extensive hunter overhaul there's now an opportunity for new ones. I'll start with Survival Hunter ideas: 1. Pistol glyph for the Serpent Sting. Could be slightly modified Outlaw Rogue's Pistol Shot. 2. Dual pistol barrage for Aspect of the Eagle. Our characters pulls out dual pistols and fires each for the duration. Yes, I like pistols :) But that's something that'd be nice to have if you play a hunter that's more predisposed towards technology over the nature. Since we can use rifles, why not pistols? It also goes well with traps and grenades. And I imagine dwarf hunters would love it. What are your ideas? Let's hear them!Avanduil0 7h
8h Revert BM nerf...or lower it at last. It is going to kill a spec that is doing pretty poorly already at high rating due to being tunneled 24/7, in legion BM was trash tier due to massive nerfs early in the expansion... do not make the same mistakes...Twotraps2 8h
8h Rework MM - please - Make "steady aim"-trait also lower cast-time of Aimed shot, - Let arcane shots put a stackable debuff on armor for a duration (either baseline or by azerite traits), - Rework steady shot cast-time talent: increases arcane shot damage, - Lower cast time of steady shot overall when you rework talent above - Give piercing shot a knockdown effect. Or do something else. But seriously, do SOMETHING.Terapeuten9 8h
8h When you accidently press barrage and pull half the instance. Good laughs :DSamsang7 8h
11h Scaling: Wildfire Bomb (Focus) & Flanking Strike (CD) Not all abilities need to directly scale with every stat, but at least indirectly they all should. Kill Command does not scale directly with Mastery, but generates Focus which feeds abilities that do scale with Mastery. Wildfire Bomb does not scale with Mastery in any way - not even indirectly. Because of that, Wildfire Bomb is the kind of ability that like Explosive Trap and Dragonsfire Grenade in Legion, started out with amazing damage, but started to fall behind, holding Survival back in terms of end game viability as the expansion advances, or forcing Blizzard to keep adjusting its power to make it fine for a few ilevels in the newest content tier. A simple solution for Wildfire Bomb is to make it cost Focus. A small amount like 20 or less, adjusting its base damage as needed to compensate the added Mastery scaling. The above flaw is everywhere in the game - and I am puzzled as to why it is an ongoing practice, when it does not add any sort of complexity, uniqueness, fun or even balance to the affected specs. Other examples of this are Flanking Strike, Fury of Elune and New Moon. In those 3 cases the scaling limitation is the fixed cooldown. Those Talents may very well be overpowered at entry gear and specific gimmicks, because abilities with scaling issues tend to be overtuned at low gear, but will inevitably fall behind the others once you reach a certain amount of Haste/Mastery. Flanking Strike probably was limited this way due to the embedded mobility, but there are better alternatives that do not give it terrible scaling. I believe it is mostly scaling issues like these that cause some Specs/Classes to be amazing due to perfect scaling with every ability and stat, and others to just suck. The change to Elemental's Stormkeeper, for example, does not change the fact that the Talent disregards a stat (Haste) and devalues another (Mastery). It will still shrink in value as the gear improves, and it is still not a real choice against Ascended or Unlimited Power. It will probably be clearly better or clearly worse depending on your gear and fight. If the Cooldown was reduced by Haste + effect scale with Mastery; or if the cooldown was reduced by Maelstrom spent... but alas!Zalbard5 11h
18h iHateHunter I hope all BM hunters have their pets eaten by a rock or something yall just brokenZieera15 18h
1d Orc racial: command? Does the orc racial: command(damage delt by pets increased by 1%) affect all abilities including pets, E.g. A Murder of Crows, Dire Beast: Basilisk, Dire Beast: Hawk or does it only affect the pet(s) i control? Thanks in advance.Revoek1 1d
1d Fellow Hunters lend me your aid - UI help requested Hi all, I'm new to BM and have never really fiddled with my UI too much. Anyway, I'm playing a bit more seriously these days and want to improve my performance. I want to be able to track stuff like Barbed shot buffs, beast cleave buffs and to also be alerted when stuff like BW comes off CD. Does anyone have any tell me when strings that will do all of this for me? I'd really appreciate your help and ideas. Thanks :)Susan3 1d
1d PVP - Hunter vs Rogue In your experience for PVP , which is the most fun and playeble right now ? I am not the whiny type, but I always found hunter very good , except some expansions were it was utterly murdered. In any case scenario, is hunter able to take a 1v1 rogue right now with the right skills ? And please, I do not want some crying kids that got nerfed 5% to comment since I don't want to own the world, but pick something that I can do !@#$ with in pvp.Ellyza21 1d
1d Animal companion Hello beautiful hunters in this forum! I simply have one question regarding beastmaster lvl 15 talent row. I know that killer instinct is the go to talent here, and i can see the reason why. Normally you don’t wanna rely on unecessary Pet AI, since it can be clunky to say the least, besides that, in raids it’s always good to have some sort of ”execute” phase, especially during progress, since fights tend to become more hectic towards the end. The talents does not state it, but apperently your main pet does 40% less damage with Animal companion, which makes it do 60% damage. Then i would also assume the other Pet does 60% damage, which would land you on 120% pet damage with Animal companion (not counting in Aspect of the beast here, but i’m fairly certain it does not apply to the AC Pet). Anyhow, i can see why Killer Instinct pulls ahead in most scenarios, since it’s less clunky, and since it’s a semi-execute ability, which is always good in raids. But as for right now, AC says clearly that the new Pet does not retain any of its abilities, and only does kill command when you use it. But you can assume the Pet still gains Beast cleave right? If that’s the case, atleast during this week, shoulden’t AC be somewhat stronger (M+ with Fortified + Teeming). Since in the end, it should result in some extra ”free” cleave/AoE. Me and my hunter pal just discussed this, and we’re unsure, yet we haven’t had the time to try it out yet.Aposteln2 1d
1d BM nerf is not enough As a hunter main I was really hoping for a beast mastery nerf since BFA launch. Out of all of 3 specs only the simplest and most boring one is actually playable. So in uldir and m+ , I sadly have to play BM because other specs are automatic handicaps. BM has the simplest rotation ever ( spam everything except barbed shot, barbed shot every 6 seconds) BM has tons of utility (Spirit Mend heal, purge, BL, sap) BM has the best mobility ( you can just jump to left and right or dance and you will do tons of dps) With all of those BM shouldnt be top damage and he is! Look at the damage logs. Top 5 in every uldir boss, and instead of a detailed character balancing, they just go lazy “%5 damage for all skills” nerf. I dont want to play this braindead spec and get punished by not playing it. %90 of hunters are BM, %7 of them are survival and %3 is marksman, so hello? Where are the marksmanship changes? Like every content in BFA Even the balancing team is lazy .Gunslînger43 1d
1d Rate the name on top! Go on. Give me a rating.Dogbummer16 1d
1d Hunter or Warlock main? I have a question. With coming of the new allied races, I'm considering changing my main. I play solo and only pve, and I wand to do as many things as I can. I'm not super skilled or experienced in wow. Taking all than under consideration, can you guys compare for me hunter (beast mastery) and warlock (destruction or affliction). Especially in those situations: 1) soloing one very strong enemy like rare elites in Tanaan Jungle or on Argus without raid gear. 2) being attacked by multiple elites (like those in that one district of Suramar with stronger enemies) I know hunters are faster, more mobile but what about survivability. Which class is better and is the difference big.Serag2 1d
1d What pet do you use in PvP and why? Ferocity, tenacity or cunning and why?Revoek6 1d
1d SV m+ Hi guys I'm new to the hunter class and I like all of the specs. But I want to be efficient as possible at the same time I play PvP. In PvP there is now a tendency to play SV. My question is now, how good is SV in m+? Is it competitive enough compared to BM? best regardsTrapthat2 1d
2d Why are MM hunters effects so bad? Nothing you do as a Marksmanship hunter makes you feel like shooting a powerful gun. It makes sense for bows, but guns feel so bad to use. I could have sworn the gun sounds used to sound more powerful, now they sound like using a nerf gun of sorts. Also, why is this not the Rapid Fire animation? (ignore the chicken) https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/vaguehandmadebream Making Aimed Shot (or other attacks) sound and look powerful would contribute a lot to making the spec not a borefest.Maloonee4 2d
2d Quivers. Hello fellow Hunters. So, are you tired of pulling arrows out of thin air? Because i certainly am. I've been missing quivers ever since they removed them and i honestly can't understand why they haven't put them back in the game, ATLEAST as a cosmetic. I can understand that if they were to put them back and make them behave the same way as before, that different quivers could give you x amount of atk speed and so on, that would be a lot more complicated because of all the tuning requiered around it, and also that adding a "new" item for only one class that could have an impact on your stats would probably be seen as unfair for other classes, which i agree it would. So that said, it would be much easier in every way to bring them back for cosmetic reasons only, and honestly that's what i miss the most, and probably the only thing i miss about them. Ever since they removed them i just haven't truly felt like a hunter when i'm using a bow, it just looks so awkward and it ruins the gaming experience to a degree. Think of it like this, maybe a pretty bad exmaple but i would personally feel the same way; Imagine that just because they removed the mana cost from Lightning bolt for Shamans, they removed halv of the animation, so you only got one hand sparkling and then launching away only half a bolt. That's kind of what it feels like for me atleast. And right now i wouldn't care if they only brought back the old models to begin with, it would be more than enough for me. Yes, they did add a Quiver for Thas'Dorah(Thank the Titans, otherwise i'd probably get frustrated enough to stop playing the class completley) and i am thankful for it, but it's just not enough to only be able to have a quiver with just that specific bow. So please Blizzard, hear me on this. I know that i, aswell as many other hunters miss quivers, it takes away a bit of the immersive experience. It would mean a lot for many of us if you could atleast say something about quivers, like if it's even discussed among the hunter devs. Thx for reading, this got longer than i thought it would.Ostcuben2 2d
2d BM PVP and PVE Stats Hey Guys I just wanted to know what your stat priority is for BM in PVP and PVE? Can anyone point me to a guide of some sort that is recent?Rudra2 2d
2d MM season 1 - anyone? Anyone who is pushing with MM and want to share how high its taken you, and what comp? Im talking now in BFA, of course.Terapeuten6 2d
2d bring back Killshot please Even arcane mages got an execute (passive azerite for arcane barrage) but we can't keep Killshot? atleast for MM it's also a very nice way to buff MM spec, bringing it back into the game. EDIT: I even forgot about the BM Kill Command first talent spec which makes it an execute.. even more reasons to bring it back :))Tòràk4 2d
2d How to fix mm pvp Calling the shots level 100 talent. Your arcane shots reduce the cooldown of rapid fire by 1.5 sec per cast. Wasnt that hard was it?Samsang6 2d
2d Make dual wield survive hunter viable pls :D i wanna do dual wield sword hunter :D come on blizzDuskclaw14 2d
3d best weapon enchant for BM help, icy veins say the incendiary ammunition ? but is it really though ?Fefex4 3d
3d Help with BM PvP. (Not sarcasm) I'm playing with a disc in 2v2 to help get to grips with the class, I mained it in legion but never got into PvP with it. My PvP experience is being FC in cata and MS Sword spec warr and disc in S2/3. Now I know this might sound stupid as there are a lot of people complaining about BM needing a nerf, but I just can't get a burst off to get a killing blow in arena. I make sure I have 2/3 stacks of frenzy up, bestial wrath/wild, chimera shot, kill command eagles/basilisk, stun when I get them relatively low. I just can't get the kill, ever. I've played about with different setups but I'm definitely missing something crucial, please help. My damage always seems pretty low too but I do decent amounts in raids and mythic+ Any and all advice is 100% welcome.Peta1 3d
3d PvP as BM? Which and why?Molbert2 3d
3d Aspect of the Wild not granting crit% "Grants you and your pet 5 Focus per sec and 10% increased critical strike chance for 20 sec." I've noticed that when i activate AotW it doesn't increase my crit % at all. Can you BM hunters out there confirm this by checking if yout crit % changes when u activate AotW? Been bugging me for a while..Shadowdust0 3d
3d BM Macro help Hey guys, I need help regarding a focus stun macro. It doesnt matter what I do, my pet always/often stuns the main target. Could you guys show me your focus stun macro so I may fix this problem. Thank you in advance, MilazaMilaza3 3d
3d Frenzy clipping We want to have as much uptime on frenzy as possible. We should avoid letting it drop at 3 stacks. Duration on frenzy is clipped at reapplication; refreshing frenzy at 1 second remaining wastes 1 second of uptime. Can we get some leeway to extend the new application with a bit of the remaining duration of the old frenzy buff like dots and other buffs like slice and dice have? Feels like an oversight or a bug honestly since very little else has issues with duration clipping these days.Maud3 3d
4d A hunter as a main for PVP Hey! So I was doing some arenas since uldir came out both 2v2 and 3v3s and seems like hunter is currently one of the best choices for both brackets, somehow retribution is good for 1v1s and bgs but they are basically sitting ducks in arenas the class seems too broken right now..Anyways the question is are hunters fun these days? and I don't mean if they are OP or not I just wanna know if the gameplay feels better for survivals in BFA than Legion.Arthorun1 4d
4d Help me choose the race of my future hunter Hello, I decided I wanted to boost my hunter as a second character. My focus would be pvp (arena, bg but also world pvp). I looked into the possible races and was interested in following races (I only play Alliance otherwise I would pick orc 100 %): - Dark Iron Dwarf (Used to play a normal dwarf and like the look and feel. Seems an interesting package of racials) - Night Elf (Love their looks, shadowmeld serves as a second FD) - Worgen (Looks like the ultimate hunter / predator, has a sprint as racial) Now from these 3 I would like to know your recommendations for pvp. Which racial skill package would serve my goals the best? I already narrowed down to the 3 races which looks the best to me visual wise. I also like Gnome racials but seems visually less good as a hunter) I am most definately not a seasoned or great pvper so I would like to hear it from you guys with some more experience. Thank you in advanceNotoriousvdw9 4d
4d Bm nerf? Still feels ok.. little harder in PvP and i am not on top 1 dmg anymore in pug instances.. but the nerf is not so bad.. Did MOTHER now pug group... top 3.. 8 of 10 times in pvp if someone jump me alone i take him (and i am a realy bad pvp player).. So i guess BM is still ok.. or?Yotai5 4d
4d Bm pvp nerf way to much.. it hurts realy badYotai3 4d
4d Best camera range for mm What range do you prefer, zoomed in, zoomed out, in the middle?Samsang2 4d
4d Will I enjoy surv? Hey! Wanna lvl an alt and Think survival looks superfun! Mainly play pvp. What you guys think? Hows the survivability, dmg, cc, and moveability? 1v1? Some pointers would be nice =) CheersNalaaz6 4d