Mage

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
17 May [7.0] Help my DPS/Performance -thread! (Read the OP) Greetings, fellow Magelings. Considering there is no current thread like this on the Mage forums, I figured one should be here as it usually benefits quite a lot of people, while same time helping to minimize the amount of misinformation that gets spread around. What is the purpose of this thread? Simply put, it is a place where you can ask for guidance in regards to things you are unsure about, or struggle with. This includes spell usage, consumables, gear and raid compositions as all of them are relevant to maximising damage. Anyone can post to help, but please ensure that information is correct before you press the submit button if you are offering advice. The last thing we want to do is to spread untrue information. What should I not do in this thread? - Do not come here to complain or vent about issues. - Do not ask for buffs or nerfs. How do I ask for help? In order to make it as efficient as possible for the ones helping, you need to provide a certain amount of information. At the most basic level, describing what you do in the game can be sufficient for fundamental things, but for more in-depth questions that just won't cut it. ... The most commonly used logging website is WarCraftLogs. If you can link your logs from there it'll be enormously helpful. If you are unsure how to do this, or just want a bit more knowledge about WCL, feel free to have a read through the guide below. It should answer most questions. http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/4392-warcraftlogs-a-comprehensive-guide/ It is also preferable that you have done some research previously as to how to play your particular spec. Full spec guides will not be provided here, as they are too extensive. If you are unsure where to find spec guides, I have linked some at the bottom of the post. SimulationCraft First off I'll say this. SimC is -not- gospel, and should not be taken as such. It has gained a bad reputation for illegitimate reasons, not all the modules are great, not all cross-class DPS comparisons are great. There are flaws. However, fear not. SimC is a hugely powerful tool when it comes to optimising our characters. We are fortunate enough to have quite competent people maintaining the Mage module, and we'd be fools not to take advantage of this. It is very good for getting our characters stat weights, as well as comparing different talent combinations. Here is an excellent guide by Frosted, one of the maintainers of the Mage module, to SimCraft. It may appear to be heavy reading, but if anyone is truly interested in minmaxing, this is a handy tool to have. altered-time.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=620 Guides and helpful threads: Fire by Rinoa http://www.altered-time.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2553 If there are any hugely valuable threads you wish me to add, feel free to give me a link and I shall have a look. <3Rinoa102 17 May
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: CMTeamEU-WoW@Blizzard.com Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
4h Fire Mage 7.2 video Hi guys Its not a lot fire mages in pvp actually.A small pvp montage : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83tjGYHt8VU RegardsGortoz1 4h
4h Issues with my damage as firemage PVP hi, I always played wow as a PVE-player. To wait legion, I decided to do some PVP coz im getting bored of doing the same PVE content. First, i have to say, its so much fun to do PVP, im loving it. Yesterday, i played like 3 hours in a row without realising it. However, i felt like my damage was non-existent. I cant win any 1V1. Actually I'm 706 ilvl, fully PVE but since Bliz² removed resilience I though that even with my PVE gear i could actually take down some foes. Im not interested in freeze mage, I love fire so much and Im not aiming to play competitively.Zerkanos6 4h
7h Question about 7.2.5 spec-specific legendary rings Wowhead link for the unknowing; http://www.wowhead.com/news=264186/new-legendaries-and-ilvl-970-upgrades-in-patch-7-2-5 Atm we're only allowed to wear max. 2 legendaries. Will Blizzard add a 3rd slot for legendaries, or will we have to replace one of our previous ones?Froot1 7h
11h Another one bites the dust. Farewell fellow mages. I have been a long lurker in these forums and have been playing WoW since beta. Frost spec was my (forced)choice then, for obvious reasons but during naxx and after fell in love with fire. I was semi active till 2010 then left the game and made my comeback in December 2016. Several friends that played the game returned and convinced me to join them. It was fun remembering how to play ,learning the new tricks rotations etc.This expansion was promising. Yet since February 7.1.5 got released, we got nerfed to the ground and everything felt like a lot of work for too little of a reward. Funny part is that i never had the chance to test our damage pre combustion nerf since i was too low equipped (plus only having one legendary -belt for the most part)to actually enjoy the dps potential of a high ilvl fire mage. This is a game that has a subscription ,which is renewable each month for most of us. I have cancelled my subscription today after a period of 10 days that did not play and was monitoring forums for any announcement or form of communication regarding fixing the spec. Have fun guys and remember this is only a game. You can always cancel your sub and find something else to play.Rackanishuu18 11h
12h Frost, Arcane or Fire? Which spec is better and/or most fun in your opinion. Thanks :)Azreth25 12h
21h Frost Mage in PvP So we're getting our honor talent, Prismatic Cloak, which allows us to avoid spells nerfed to taking 50% reduced spell damage instead - This nerf is right after the one which stops us cancelling Temporal Shield. I just can't understand Blizzard's logic here, our survivability hasn't been good for a long time now. First we got Armor nerfs, losing passives and having them merged into our Shields. Glacial Spike's root got nerfed. Then our Shield amount got nerfed. Ice Form got nerfed, one of the justifiable nerfs I'll admit. Our Stamina has been nerfed several times. We lost Ice Floes (Because Shimmer is mandatory) which means it's easier for people to stick onto us - therefore decreasing survivability. Temporal Shield nerf. Prismatic Cloak nerf. I don't mean to cry but damn, where does it stop? The nerfs keep coming and they don't stop coming. The only buffs we've gotten so far have been minor damage increases here and there that usually get reversed and nerfed beyond that by the next hotfix/patch. Right now it feels like we need a healer in arena, which is all fine and dandy for 3s but in 2s we're practically useless now. Frost cannot pressure a target that's pillar hugging, so if we go 2s with a healer we just don't have the damage and pressure most damage/healer combos do. Our burst is poor without Glacial Spike now that's been nerfed to hit for next to nothing, and our spike damage requires people to sit out in the open for extended periods of time which never happens if your target even begins to realize they're being focused by you. What do other people think? If I'm wrong and there's something I can do to git gud I'd love to hear it.Sazir12 21h
1d Level 60 Fire Mage [[HELP]] Should i concentrate more on the damage my weapon has or the amount of intellect it gives me?!Under1 1d
1d Is Fire worth pushing now ? Hey guys i just pick up mage as a main i wanted a change and i love the gameplay of fire. My goal is to Raid HC - Mythic maybe a bit but first of all doing Mythic 20+ for 7.2.5 My question is, is fire worth pushing now, or Frost is the "only" way ThanksScoudy2 1d
1d Transitioning from GS/Mirrror to TV/IF Hey guys. As stated I am currently using Glacial Spike / Mirror image and pull about 500k-700k depending on how kind the fight is to me mechanic wise. I am looking to swap into Void / Flow to push my self into 700-900k area. I understand the concept of keeping IV up time between 80-100% but what are the core principles of doing so? What do you start your pull with, when do you release FoF procs, etc.Dógger1 1d
1d Rate the Mage Transmog Above You - 2017 The Last thread reached it's limit. Everyone knows the drill. Rate the transmog of the person above you on a scale of 1 to 10.Justinia242 1d
1d Hows arcane atm? So ye, i recently changed to arcane, been playing a bit with it, does a cool burst, around 800k dps with my ilvl. haven't managed to do m+ cuz ilvl... and no raids either. but i really like the spec. What can u tell me?Hypage9 1d
1d New mage legendaries Frost- Casting 8 Frostbolts or Flurries calls down a Comet Storm at your target. Fire-Casting 10 Fireballs or Pyroblasts calls down a Meteor at your target. Arcane- Arcane Barrage has a 15% chance per Arcane Charge consumed to launch an Arcane Orb in front of you. What do you guys think?Revoker11 1d
2d Aluneth getting stuck unsheathed As an Arcane Mage when I cast Mark of Aluneth (special ability of the Artifact) the Staff instantly goes into my hands and stays there even after casting other spells and sometimes even after mounting and eating. I made the usual /run ToggleSheath() macro but it just doesn't work properly for some reason. It's clunky and actually works only after 2-3 attempts. What's odd is that this isn't the case with the exact same macro I use on my Warrior/Rogue. Is there any way to make this staff go back onto my back instead of staying in my hands? Please help. p.s.: this might seem like a silly reason not to play a spec but sadly I find this issue so irritating that I can't play Arcane.Nevian9 2d
2d An Impossible Foe - Tip for Fire Just wanted to give a heads-up to those struggling with this due to incoming damage--get the Tailoring legendary, Celumbra, the Night's Dichotomy. Finally managed this (iLvL 902, all consumeables etc). Used Celumbra + Darckli's. HEALING DONE: 30,260,023 total - Cauterizing Blink: 10,644,667 (35.2%) - Starlight of Celumbra: 9,890,914 (32.7%) - Blazing Barrier: 4,250,230 (14%) - Leech: 4,022,838 (13.3%) - Cauterize: 1,451,374 (4.8%) The shoulders outheal almost all "normal" incoming damage from Agatha, allowing you to save barriers to for example run Fuming Imps back over their own AoE to just stack their detonations (blink away from the explosion once they trigger) rather than waste DPS on them. It's just a huge help. Good luck!Anhagath3 2d
2d Bonechilling or Lonely Winter? Hey guys, I was wondering if Bonechilling or Lonely Winter is the superior talent, ive been playing Bonechilling ever since i started playing Frostmage which im doing since like 2 weeks so I'm not really sure. What do you guys think is generally better?Míraná3 2d
3d VIDEO New Fire Mage Legendary is incredible! Really strong legendary which can possibly replace the belt in the 2 bis slots. Feels super good dropping meteors all the time but most likely will get nerfed before live. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL72Xt4YWvY&feature=youtu.beEzekielyo3 3d
3d Frost mage artifact challenge *guide* Yo guys, I recently beat the frost mage artifact challenge as a 901 frost mage and decided to make a video guide explaining how I did it and such. Messing up multiple times resulted in having to adjust on the fly. Hopefully if anyone is struggling as a mage who might not be super pro, top tier level, this may help. This is the first time I've made something like this, so it's probably of sub-optimal quality and content. Good luck either way! https://youtu.be/OFxuLue7puEScarletté6 3d
3d Arcane mage and 7.2 artifact I am playing an arcane mage with artifact at rank 39 and artifact knowledge research at 28. But I am stuck getting to the new 7.2 artifact upgrades. There are no quests on broken isle or from the counsil. The guide says I must be doing a spec specific quest. But I have no idea what that is for arcane mage.Mcabraxus1 3d
4d Order Hall Champion Set up Which order hall champions set up have you found the best success with?Lucdanaar15 4d
4d Casual PvP (Solo BG's) - Returning player Afternoon All, I'm contemplating playing again after a short break (read: haven't played since Dec 2016), and wanted everyone's opinion on how much fun any of the mage specs are to play in solo instanced (BG) PvP? I don't touch Arenas or WPvP nor RBG's as all 3 were extremely cancerous and incredibly sensitive to the sweeping % class changes Blizzard now seems to have replaced actual mechanic changes with last I checked. Any thoughts appreciated; spec, viability or 'don't bother its a bag of !@#$' all welcome :) CheersSkewroar2 4d
4d Fire in 2v2 Im playing some arena these days, and i main Arcane. I only play 2v2 and im looking for advice regarding fire when playing with a healer. Im getting tired of going OOM as arcane, and was wandering if Fire i viable enough in 2v2 with a healer, og if its an only 3v3 spec. Dont have much exp with fire, so hoping some here do :)Delafuego1 4d
4d Mage or Warlock So after asking the warlock forum they're saying warlock has been rendered to the ground. I've level a warlock to 42. I just don't want to make the wrong decision on caster as I'm mainly a melee guy. So my question is how is Mage at 110 compared to warlock?Jód17 4d
4d why the nurf to arcane ??? t20 set on ptr is nurfed from 15s to 4s , time and space no longer gives arcane missles. whats going on its not like arcane was top in damge meters we need an explanation for why this is happening .Bayoun3 4d
5d Question about Legion leveling spec So I'm close to level 100 on my mage and I'm curious what spec will be the best to start leveling in Legion. Right now I'm using Arcane because it's like the best choice at this level. It can kill mobs in 2 Arcane Blasts and on dungeons it deals tons of damage. Personally I like Fire and Arcane, don't really like the way how Frost works. So which one would you recomend(no Frost pls)?Renox3 5d
6d Fire mage stats Iam old skool and used to stat weights/caps and things so iam confused what stats apart from lots and lots of crit what do we go for ? :( a confused mageBellissímo2 6d
6d Not many female undead mages i have just created a level 80 female undead mage and i wanted to know why there are not many out there they seem to look fine to me but am i missing something? like gear not looking great or casting or anything like that? just being curious :)Zia25 6d
6d Confused Mage Hello fellow crafters of pointless portals! I have returned since quitting after the 110 ding and gaining exalted with the nightfallen which was soul destroying in itself. When I was active Pyro was really the only viable spec and after coming online today trade has indicated that finally frost has caught up and even overtaken the sit and crit spec of fire. Is this true or am I being trolled? I hope it's true as an old frost player. Also apparently after me moaning I invested a heavy 42k into my Felolololemon over a long period of time, I've been told it's super fast and easy to gain artifact power now. I've also been told to go to the Broken Shore again for some cool new stuff. Just wanted to check this sounds right with you guys as I'm not home to test. Respec Frost? Anywhere I can see a good guide? I can fly in Legion now? Is the cheevo hard? Levelling up my frost weapon will be painless and fast? I am craving to come back to wow so resubbed today I just hope this is true and things are less dull since the endgame only consisted of waiting for raids to open and grinding nightfallen rep. Please spare me a moment to help point me in the right direction to become a better mate and find a new home in Wow againElanorah2 6d
6d Question about frost mage Hello, this is my first time picking up a caster type class, I decided to go with frost mage and currently I'm 865 iLVL and I'm worried about my dps even though I've watched/read guides and tried to implement what I read/watched into my gameplay, if I get lucky I peak at 650k dps with time warp, icy veins + troll racial, without time warp I get around 350 and 400 if lucky, without it i'm around 250 and sometimes when I have to move around my dps throughout the fight is abysmal 150~200k dps. Can anyone tell me if it's normal for my ilvl or there's something that I'm doing wrong, I always use my icelance for shatter, the flurry + icelance combo and so on, usually I can only make my icy veins last for 30~40 seconds but I've heard some people make it last for minutes even, but I assume you must get really lucky for that ? Also I stopped using my water elemental since I noticed that gives me more dps.Imtrundling5 6d
6d I'd like to share a WeakAuras setup for Double IL (note -- this requires you to already be familiar with the concept of Double Ice Lance and basic understanding of WeakAuras addon) Morning. After toying around for a month with various indications for double ice lancing in weak auras, I think I've perfected the setup. Basically what this thing does, is gives you audio cues (on top of visuals) when to actually cast that second ice lance. To fully understand the setup (and for pastebin), refer to the video below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tHC6NwEKfc Cheers:)Azería9 6d
6d World PvP Spec Hello, please which spec is good for world pvp, mainly 1v1?Tesert4 6d
19 May Glacial Spike Since 7.2.5 is coming out soon.Is glacial spike going to replace Thermal Void. So i was wondering what secondary stats should i be getting and which trinkets might prove usefull from M+ for the Glacial Spike build or do i just stick with Whispers in the dark and otherTOS trinketsNerahs4 19 May
19 May New Talent Frozen Touch is bugged! This new Frost Talent doesn't work: i did some quick testing with and without it and i don't get any more FoF charges. Tooltip still shows me 12% chance per Frostbolt and Frozen Orb. I did 30 x Frostbolt cast on training dummy with and without this talent: Frozen Touch Talent: 30 x Frostbolt and got only TWO FoFs! Without this Talent: 30 x Frostbolt and i got three FoFs. Not that this Talent doesn't increase FoF chance, it decreases it! Blizzard please, fix it! For now i'm staying with Frost Nova until they fix that Talent.Animron8 19 May
18 May Crafted legendary shoulders? Hello ladies and gentlemen. I have a, what I think is a simple question for you mages, pros and novices alike. What is your thoughts and opinions about the craftable legendary cloth shoulders for a frost mage? I did a quick google search but didnt really get any smarter. Im not a hard core raider. World content mostly and will probably set my foot into some heroic and mythic dungeons when time allows.Athlivia5 18 May
18 May Help, my missing artifact questgivers Im a returning mage, lvl 110.. i logged on today hoping to go arcane spec (im currently fire) but i cannot find the secondary / third artifact quest giver, the quests are simply missing or something, i checked my quest log and they arent there, can anyone help me?Pîxel2 18 May
18 May Arcane in melee range for AoE...? When doing AoE damage, you're casting arcane explosion. Isn't it weird you have to be in melee range for it to deal damage? We're a caster, right? What if arcane explosion would be cast on the (friendly or enemy) target instead? If you like, you could still macro it to be cast on yourself.Apókryfes4 18 May
18 May Arcane Mage, underwhelming? I wanted to play Arcane Mage (mostly for portals, DPS, & Aluneth). But as I'm leveling, I feel disapointed. Four attack spells with weak animations, heavy mana cost, poor survivability. I did dungeons, but monsters dies before I can complete any cast. Is it better at max level?Kamril6 18 May
18 May New Mage legendaries? So in light of the new healing legendaries that can be found here: http://www.wowhead.com/news=264109/7-2-5-ptr-build-24116-data-updates-more-legendary-rings-and-healer-items I was wondering if the DPS Classes will get some simillar legos too? In the case of us Mages, something like : "X spell has chance to proc Icy Veins/Combustion/Arcane Power for until cancelled." I think it would be really awesome :D... yet, it will be WAAAAAAY too strong, to be implemented in the game. What do you guys think?Zynth3 18 May
18 May Mage is OP in PvP This is a serious problem we are dealing with. The worst times have come. Mages are more OP than ever. Here i will list the issues that must be corrected asap: -Our snares last too long, cannot be dispelled and totally shut down classes like: druid, rogue, paladin, deathknight. -Our casts are too fast to get interrupted (Also arcane is almost immune to lockouts), can be cast on the move and unlike melees, simply deal too much damage. -Deep freeze is really OP, it allows our water elemental to cast a whole waterbolt resulting in an uncontrollable burst no healer is able to deal with. -Frozen orbs aoe covers the whole arena, like we ever needed more finger of frost stacks which are generated passively anyway. -Ice barrier is harder than anub'araks balls and must be dispelled asap. -Remove the heal from Ice Block. We already have a passive health regenration which easly surpasses the healing output of ferals, rets and other dps. If i missed something out please correct me in the commentsLoxarn61 18 May
17 May Fire / Frost in PvP Hello, please which mage spec has more instants, or which one has to cast more in pvp?Catherinnetw1 17 May
17 May Best mage Eu pov video mythic+ Hello guys, A lot of you asked for tips of how to get good in m+ so I put together a video for you guys. Spoiler: 10 mill dps on opener Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcANFoJjKe8 Use 1080 hp and wide screenRêdemptiion11 17 May
16 May Frost mage in 7.2.5 I am a bit worried about frost mage spec being a below average spec next patch. So far if I wasn't doing the double ice Lance mechanic I wouldn't be able to compete. I am afraid this will result in spec switching, which again will require more investment for legendaries and artifact weapon leveling. Does anyone have any idea about how frost mages are performing in 7.2.5 ptr? Thank you.Frostatic8 16 May
16 May Mage Stats & AMR I'm not pushing high M+ or serious raiding, mainly just play casually and achievement hunt so I've been using AskMrRobot when looking at potential upgrades. It's been doing me fine up until now but lately it seems to be recommending anything but crit, which since I'm playing fire I would have though would be the no. 1 stat. https://i.imgur.com/SWxyvgO.png - This is my current gear and what AMR is currently recommending I change to that I have in my bags. It seems to sacrifice an awful lot of crit to get a higher ilevel. Is such a low crit actual viable for a fire mage?Kalinda2 16 May
16 May Which is the go-to outdoors spec these days? I recall that icy veins recommended fire back at the 7.03 but it seems that this guide is outdated. Is frost back on top for questing etc?Eosferon8 16 May
16 May Need help with Frost DPS I am ilevel 900 and using Frost spec. I can only get around 500k DPS consistently and have been told I should be doing more. Here are my items: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/buttersnipps This is my current talent tree: https://puu.sh/vQFs9/46e5a9741e.jpg I have also tried this with the same result: https://puu.sh/vQFrH/4d232c1469.jpg I am using the rotations that icy veins provides (ie using rune of power/icy veins as DPS cooldowns, using ice lance procs against ice bomb, using ice lance against frozen targets, using ice lance after an insta-flurry, using water elemental and frozen orb to get ice lance procs) so I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. On a side note, how much difference do pots make to DPS as I'm not using those.Buttersnipps2 16 May
16 May Frost viable after next patch? Recently came back witch a new acc, and decided to go with mage...felt the most fun to play after i did countless trial characters. But was not sure on spec. Used to be a frost fanboy in vanilla, but fire felt maybe more fun on the target dummy. I decided to browse rankings a bit, and thank god !!! Arena rankings seem to list 1-2 of each spec. Thats a really good thing to hear, its extremely rare to see. Basically every class is usually good in only 1spec. (even monorole ones) . But as i see in Instanced pve (raid dungeon-Mythic) rankings frost clearly dominates. I did hear frost is clean of op this patch...but will it be in next one? 7.2.5 or smt? Not that i really care got my ebonchill and dont plan on leveling another weapon for quite some time (lack of time). Just wondering. Also...why is ice more op (with what skills-mechanic exacly) and why you think patch will effect this?Endimyon5 16 May
15 May I Need help I have now gotten 2 legendaries, sephus and Norgannon's Foresight... (Yay) How far behind other arcane mages with real legendaries am i? Is the difference that big? I'm asking cause i was suposed to get ready for ToS for my mythic raid team, but now it seems like ill never get there...Dîngo1 15 May
15 May Collecting/ Levelling Mage Followers Hi everyone, I seem to have hit a wall in my mage progression. I've hit level 110, finished the first 4 zones (only starting on Suramar now), and I seem to have collected only 4 mage followers (but I haven't levelled them up). This is now a problem as I can't see to complete Order Hall missions like Menace on the Broken Shore, as I don't have followers with the skills to counter mission mobs. To date, I've collected: - Kalec - Esara - Ravandwyr - Modera (who's my bodyguard) What have I missed? Should I be concentrating on levelling up the existing mages to get additional skills to counter the mobs on Order Hall missions? Where are the remaining followers? Feedback much appreciated, thanks!Perfina3 15 May