Mage

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
23 May [7.0] Help my DPS/Performance -thread! (Read the OP) Greetings, fellow Magelings. Considering there is no current thread like this on the Mage forums, I figured one should be here as it usually benefits quite a lot of people, while same time helping to minimize the amount of misinformation that gets spread around. What is the purpose of this thread? Simply put, it is a place where you can ask for guidance in regards to things you are unsure about, or struggle with. This includes spell usage, consumables, gear and raid compositions as all of them are relevant to maximising damage. Anyone can post to help, but please ensure that information is correct before you press the submit button if you are offering advice. The last thing we want to do is to spread untrue information. What should I not do in this thread? - Do not come here to complain or vent about issues. - Do not ask for buffs or nerfs. How do I ask for help? In order to make it as efficient as possible for the ones helping, you need to provide a certain amount of information. At the most basic level, describing what you do in the game can be sufficient for fundamental things, but for more in-depth questions that just won't cut it. ... The most commonly used logging website is WarCraftLogs. If you can link your logs from there it'll be enormously helpful. If you are unsure how to do this, or just want a bit more knowledge about WCL, feel free to have a read through the guide below. It should answer most questions. http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/4392-warcraftlogs-a-comprehensive-guide/ It is also preferable that you have done some research previously as to how to play your particular spec. Full spec guides will not be provided here, as they are too extensive. If you are unsure where to find spec guides, I have linked some at the bottom of the post. SimulationCraft First off I'll say this. SimC is -not- gospel, and should not be taken as such. It has gained a bad reputation for illegitimate reasons, not all the modules are great, not all cross-class DPS comparisons are great. There are flaws. However, fear not. SimC is a hugely powerful tool when it comes to optimising our characters. We are fortunate enough to have quite competent people maintaining the Mage module, and we'd be fools not to take advantage of this. It is very good for getting our characters stat weights, as well as comparing different talent combinations. Here is an excellent guide by Frosted, one of the maintainers of the Mage module, to SimCraft. It may appear to be heavy reading, but if anyone is truly interested in minmaxing, this is a handy tool to have. altered-time.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=620 Guides and helpful threads: Fire by Rinoa http://www.altered-time.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2553 If there are any hugely valuable threads you wish me to add, feel free to give me a link and I shall have a look. <3Rinoa109 23 May
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: CMTeamEU-WoW@Blizzard.com Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
1h Fire mage still underperforming ? Hi, Stopped played legion at the end of tos. Fire was underwhelming in PvP and PvE. In instancied PvP fire was not doing damage at all. In PvE, WE were only shining during aoe fight. I hate frost and arcane. Ive resubbed for BFA, looking to do more PvP than PvE Am I able to melt someone like other dps classes, or am I still a moving polymorpher unable to deal enough damage to shutdown someone ? PvE wise, are we getting more option to shine in single target ( i Know, bracer got baseline but it is not enough ) ?Mildread2 1h
1h Things are not looking good I analyzed a bunch of BFA and current patch logs and we might very well be the worst PvE dps. All of our 3 specs are almost at the bottom in terms of damage and I don't see that changing any time soon. I don't want to have another Antorus, where I am pretty much forced to warlock.Wishmur13 1h
4h Ray of Frost CD I just don't get it, what was the point in giving ray such a long cool down, when leveling a this mage it was so much fun putting down a Spell power buff and melting faces. Was good in pvp aswell,Klementine0 4h
10h Blizzard destroyed the PVP mage In all my years of playing mage, there has never been an expansion as bad as BFA for this class. Now there will be people saying that the changes are made for 120, and not for the current state of the game. Please tell me how things will be different at 120? It's not like we are going to have new extra spells, that will weave better into the current state of the class. Fire and arcane basicly lost all of their burst, dmg that made the specs viable in PVP. Frost is just hitting like a wet towel. I'm not a gladiator, but neither a pushover in pvp. Before the prepatch i won most of my duels, and now the class is totally useless. All the time and money spent on this class is wasted. Just in case someone try's to tell me that the PVP element is not build around duelling. You do know that in BFA they want to push forward World PVP right? This is not really helping Blizzard! Share your experiences since the prepatch launched guys, and lets start a discussion about this class in general.Nyaex59 10h
14h Fire Mage PVP - Cauterize and a Temporal Shield use Hello, I think that Cauterize passive ability should be disabled when you use Temporal Shield in PVP. Temporal Shield is a must for fire mage if they want any survivability at all. Offen, you turn on your Temporal Shield when someone starts burst CDs and before you restore back to your health with a temporal shield you hit 35% of your hp and then cauterize also starts, which completely wastes it's CD and then you get restored back to much higher health, which is very illogical use of this ability. I think it should be changed or at least players should be somehow given a choice whether they want it to start with Temporal Shield active. It's a huge problem both in arenas and also in RBGs, thank you.Veranicus2 14h
14h Vote on which race I pick for the mage Hi, Iam a returning player and Iam going to play a mage like I did back in vanilla. Back then I played horde and the only race for mage I even would consider was Undead and preferably male because of their superior looks and most importantly their casting animations.Now I've looked through all the casting animations and I like blood elf male too and female dranei. I can't decide. Which class do you think look best as a mage? Vote here: https://www.strawpoll.me/16267853Changapal0 14h
1d Does the mage exist? I want to play this class in BfA, but after reading through the mage forums, it seems to me that it is not looking too good for the wizard. Is there any chance for a mage n00b like me to actually hold my own against other classes in both PvP and PvE, without the need of min-maxing my magical clothes to the max and without reaching the skill level of a grand magus?Rougesaurus6 1d
1d Frost or Arcane or Fire What do you guys think? Frost or Fire or Arcane for PvP in BFA?Rudra22 1d
1d Rule of Threes and Clearcasting. Does the free Arcane Blast from the talent Rule of Threes count towards the new Clearcasting? I am a little confused as it would kinda be a waste to talent in to if it didn't count would it not?Cattibrie6 1d
1d rage topic what the hell man, i was at sha for some fun. and it wasn't fun at all. rogues, warriors , hunters, death knights, and i am not talking about the hybrid classes and instant stuns! i have castable sheep, a freaking 1.7 cast sheep that everyone can counter. i cant do !@#$ as fire, i can't cast %^-*, i can do 2x fireblast have a instant pyro and then roll over and die, ice block only delays the inevitable . i get stunned for 3 seconds silenced for 5 seconds rooted to the freaking moon. i got no burst, no survivability, no stuns, no self heal, i am just a walking piece of glass ready to be shot down.Storozhevoy18 1d
1d How to catch a mage? I've had a couple of world pvp fights with mages since war mode released and every time they seem to blink, then I can't find them and they mount up and run. Any tips?Wizzflux14 1d
1d non working macro's since patch couldnt find another topic about it since the patch most of my macro's arnt working , i hear this alot from ppl its prob because of this skill dumbing down with the global cd the thing is sometimes they work, sometimes they dont... thats fun when you're just wanking around, but kinda irritating when something needs to work when it matters. does anyone have working macro's or knows what i need to delete/replace for example : #showtooltip /stopcasting /cancelaura Ice Block /cast Ice Block this stops your cast and casts or removes ice block , sometimes works sometimes not elemental macro;s on the otherhand like : #showtooltip [@pet,nodead,exists]Freeze;Summon Water Elemental /cast [nopet] Summon Water Elemental /cast [@pet,dead] Summon Water Elemental /stopmacro [@pet,dead] /cast Freeze /petpassive /petattack are weird as hell sometimes it works, sometimes it works half sometimes it does jack !@#$ even random macro's like : #showtooltip Polymorph /castrandom [@focus,exists][@target,exists] Polymorph(Pig), Polymorph(Turtle), Polymorph(Rabbit), Polymorph(Black Cat), Polymorph(Monkey), Polymorph(Polar Bear Cub), Polymorph(Pig) works 1time and then stops working.. this isnt a gcd issue , i've found a topic about that wich was about mounts and the response was use the summon random mount option from blizz. well blizz i didnt grind critters to get all my tomes (and gimme turkey and penguin !!!! ) just so i can use one do more ppl have this issues and know how to fix it?Osmo4 1d
1d 2500 cr mages answering questions Hi guys, new patch, new questions. If you wondering anything, how to win agains some classes 1v1 or talents feel free to ask or whisp in game. CheersNaviic7 1d
1d Does Mages have a self heal? Is there a way for Mages to heal themselves or are they the only class without a self heal? Also what defensive CD:s does Mage have and what is the cooldown of them?Adhominem4 1d
2d mage or spriest hi hi im pve player and want to know which best spec for pve and which do more dmg spriest or mage and which mage spec is bestNelvya3 2d
3d The talent "Time Anomaly" activates outside of combat. I noticed that this talent for Arcane mages activates when not in combat. Is this supposed to happen? It's not a huge deal, but it does look a bit strange when youre just strolling around in Stormwind or something.Bandelor1 3d
3d Fire mage cast animations So, I have been waiting patiently since they released the new casting animations, and fire mages still do not have it for Pyroblast or Flamestrike, even though frost and arcane mages got theirs. We did have it on the beta! Is there a reason for that? I feel like it's on the "TODO" list of Blizzard but it's not that important to them so they are just ignoring the topic for now. Have they given any reasonable explanation for this? I have been searching the forums but found none. Maybe they don't even know about it? Could anyone give me some insight?Bander3 3d
3d Fire Mage Advice Please Hi, I am ilvl 230 (no tier bonuses) and my instant pyroblast are hitting for around 1.8K is this normal ?? Do I only hard cast Pyroblast with Pyroclasm active? Do i wait until I have 2 Stacks of Pyroclasm and/or Kael'Thas ability lining up for Hardcast Pyro. This seems pretty low compared to my friends paladin who is hitting for 5-6k at 202 ilvl with Templar Verdict? https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/nordrassil/Shabalaka (This is my cahracter,s armory) I am pretty new to the fire spec, So any advice or guides that I should read are appreciated.Dribb2 3d
3d Rate the Transmog above Last one reached it's limitNebaisa316 3d
3d bfa azerite traits tier list for arena I've made an azerite trait tier list for arena in bfa and I want to share it so people know what to go for on bfa release. Keep in mind that these numbers probably will change quite a bit in the future. If you disagree with positions I listed please let me know why you think I rated them too high or too low. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n7eGXgBxi4Kpt9fWVCtYIC1DKDmi40RHJQ6mnsF8mMY/edit#gid=0Chipzx5 3d
4d Most Viable/Fun spec so far? The wizard fantasy type is growing on me and I would like to hear the best or most fun spec mage has to offer. I want to play Arcane because it fits my night elf but I heard bad things about it. Thoughts?Óltan2 4d
4d Best mage World answering questions Hi guys, Just got 2.5 k cr in 2s and 3s so if anyone out there has some questions regarding mages go aheadNaviic23 4d
4d Live Class Tuning Aug. 7 (arcane) So, changes made to several classes. Please see below. "With regular weekly maintenance in each region, starting in the Americas region tomorrow morning, we're making some adjustments to several specs to address balance issues in the Pre-Patch. Here's a rundown of the changes you'll see in the live game:" Mage Arcane Mana Shield drains 50% of damage as mana (was 20%). As you can see, not any changes other than a 30% change in Mana Shield. Are you guys happy with Arcane mages as they are, or would you like to see more? https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1097635-live-class-tuning-aug-7/Munkien11 4d
4d Spell Steal or Purge Hi Does anyone know of a good addon for spell steal or purge. Seems like the old ones SpellStealer and Purge, Steal & Dispel are no longer working. Would really like a replacement.Neroxis2 4d
4d Frost mastery percentage meaning TL;DR: What does our mastery percentage mean? Our mastery used to indicate how much of Frostbolt damage is stored in an icicle. Now as our icicles damage doesn't depend on damage that spell that generated it did and also increases Frozen Orb damage but by different percent (for me with 34% mastery I have Frozen Orb damage increased by 64%) the percent listed on the stats tab doesn't make any sense. Can we have it explained or changed if it's actually just a left out from old mastery?Flaciel3 4d
5d Is Frozen Orb worth it at all? Title.. Half the time, the orb just spends it time spinning around me cos some stupid blade of grass is blocking its path. Any pointers or am I just a little thick?Martok5 5d
5d We need Deep Freeze back Shall we get our beloved spell back? Really, it wasn't OP in any way, and at least was a skilled spell, used as a CC, or for damage (I don't even mention double Deep Freeze when it was a kill attempt in 3s). Also Ice Armor is needed (maybe) as we have zero passive defensives... We are mostly rely on our teammates peeling us, it's really a bad design. I miss frost, I was playing it since BC, was the most fun in wotlk, but this time, it's only playable with a super pro rogue, who can peel, CC the whole team and setup kills (which was our job, since Arena exists).Coldfearxx18 5d
5d Dalaran Brilliance I dunno how many people remember back in wotlk we could buy a book that changed the arcane intellect from the boring blue icon to a more kirin tor purple, i think it got removed when they got rid of arcane intellect, i looked in the glyphs section and there isn't one to get dalaran brilliance back, is there any chance blizz can put it back in the game now?Xénon2 5d
6d I need to know this I've searched far and wide through multiple archieves and tombs of forgotten kings, but to no avail. So I ask you guys now and hopefully one of you can answer. What the !@#$ was Wall of Fog and what did it do?Karanze4 6d
6d Arcane Honour Talents (PvP) Evening Fellow Magi Settled on the Mage for my BfA Main. Having an (Arcance) Blast in BGs - Spammable Counterspell (!) - I know there has been alot said about the rotation etc. but i really enjoy the utility and control aspect that comes from Poly, Slow & Counterspell. However, notice our Honour Talent selection is VERY defensive orientated. Arcane Empowerment is the only offensive talent we can spec into - This doesnt offer much variation to our gameplay and would like to see some more flavour added to the choices there. Are you hopeful of a few tweaks before BfA gets into motion or do you think the talents are pretty much set now? What would you like to see? Much Love.Rubikz1 6d
6d Mana shield on beta. Hey guys, anyone tried Arcane's "Mana Shield" on beta? On live servers it seems a little disbalanced in 1v1 situations, without a cd, barely drains any mana, turns chasing an arcane mage on bg into annoyance.Накин10 6d
6d Mages are so op So i were in a group vs a mage and he could just spam blink so much never ending blizzard you needs to nerf mages their blink's way too op and even when you do catch up to them they can easilly win in meele. NERF THEM.Holbart16 6d
07 Aug Help me choose a class for pvp. Mage or Warlock I am having a lot of trouble deciding on what class to play for BFA where I will be mainly focusing on pvp. I am mostly considering Affliction, Demonology, Fire or Frost. Warlocks seem strong and have a lot of new toys in Demonology, but I am worried that the spec is too immobile since they can only get soul shards from shadow bolts which they have to stand still to cast. Mage has always been my first main for every wow expansion, but last time I played them I felt that the cannon part had been taken out of the "class cannon". How do you think they fare at the moment? I really enjoy fire, but would not be completely against frost. Please help me pick :) Any feedback is appreciated.Lùcy1 07 Aug
07 Aug What do you guys think which is the best leveling spec? I think its Fire Mage cuz you have consistent Damage and with the Talent Frenetic Speed you are way more mobile. As a Frost Mage you have good burst, but once its on cooldown you hit like a wet noodle and rely on RNG. Can´t tell to much about Arcane Mage though. What do you guys think which is the best leveling spec?Beelzebubx4 07 Aug
07 Aug Switched to Fire. I love it. Especially its bugs. Hey guys, Arcane mage here for a decade. I was trying the fire spec and felt that it was incredibly fast-paced and satisfying with all its heating up procs. Almost too satisfying. First time I use the spec, my DPS was easily 20% higher than my fine-tuned rotation on arcane, even without using combustion. Fire is too easy and satisfying, casting those instant pyros non stop. Then I realized that Fireball and Pyroblast crit 100% of the time. Not a single non-crit over a 5-min fight. Heating up at every occasion, never missing a pyro proc. My crit is at 40%. Demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjXJvNWkyJQ Don't mind my UI (which I made for arcane) and my rotation (totally new here, and overwhelmed by these pyro procs ;) ). What gives?Nibelung9 07 Aug
07 Aug Nerf frost mages. Litterly not only can they heal a lot for a mage there's not surposed to have any healing at all they can easilly win in any duel due to their op mobillity. Nerf them. It's not ballanced.Türiel10 07 Aug
06 Aug Greater Invisibility Breaking Itself? Hey guys. Just levelled a Nightborne mage to 110, mostly as Arcane. I love the flavour of the spec, but it's a shame blizz seem to have made it impossibly boring to play. But there's plenty of posts about that already. :p This is the first time I've really played mage much, and I'm a bit frustrated with Greater Invisibility. As I understand it, it should only break if you take damage, or if you take any actions. But it keeps breaking itself early almost every time I try to use it as an escape, especially in PvP situations. Even if I Ice Block, Shimmer then Greater Invis with no dots or debuffs on me, it instantly breaks 90% of the time for seemingly no reason. The combat log literally only says: Your Greater Invisibility applied You. Your Greater Invisibility faded You. Anyone else having a similar issue or know what is going on, why it is breaking? Could it be Arcane Familiar?Dalethi4 06 Aug
06 Aug Mage in BFA hello guys, so i have been playing this game since 2005/ june exactly when WSG came out. i have played all classes except mage and priest for some reason i didn't like the playstyle of these classes, but now im considering going mage for the first time, i'm wondering if the class performs well in M+ bfa dungeons and really worth playing and worth the effort.Mavz2 06 Aug
06 Aug Guide: How to play arcane mage in BFA How to play: Remove all abilities from bar Put Arcane blast on action bar 1 press 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111Ewdwerfv4 06 Aug
06 Aug RIP Arcane Mage I just logged in today, started to noticing some changes. And I was like: "What is this? What have they done to my favourite spec?" I am confused. Why, just tell me why, Blizzard has to change spec that worked so well and it was so fun to play (at least for me). And now? Its a mess. It feels like someone up there got an idea: "What about, we erase all the mechanics of this spec, and let players use whatever spells they like in whatever order. That way, they can spam just one button. This will sure be fun!" I've heard tales of Blizzard fixing something that works just fine. Not sure if its true, but certainly this is the case right here. What is the point of having both Arcane Blast and Arcane Missiles, when I can cast basicly both of then without any need of procs (new proc system feels just weird). Like what is now the point of having Arcane Charges when only one spell works around them (sure it feels that way for me). Sure, when I have more Arcance Charges I will do more damage with Arcane Blast and cast it faster. And If I am lucky I will get Clevercasting proc which gives me free Arcane Missiles or Eplosion cast. But right now, why would I even bother with the missiles when with blast, I can do more DPS (When I had Arcane missiles procs, I knew I was about to some serious damage when I had all Arcane Charges. Now its feels insignificant. Like cast whatever you want.). Or I can just spam the missiles, because I dont need Arcane Charges to kick Alliance butt as I have heard. I am not gonna cover all the changes, but so far this Patch feels really dissapointing, at least from my point of view (now the idea of having global cooldown on everything seems so petty to me). And that is just for Arcane Mage. Congrats Blizzard, you ruined only spec I was enyojing. Now i am starting to consider canceling subscription and requesting refund for BFA I was looking forward to play.Bloodyspark44 06 Aug
06 Aug I rerolled. Hello, as title states, I've re-rolled a mage for BfA. I've got the timewarp ring, so I suppose I can play all three specs with that. I would like to ask which of the 3 specs is easiest to get to learn. Obviously mastering a class and spec takes time, but which spec has lowest entry level? Thanks in advance.Kamûra7 06 Aug
06 Aug Cross-spec macros - need help! Hello everyone! As the title suggests, I need help regarding 2 cross-spec macros for the Mage class. Both of these macros seem to be breaking/malfunctioning while in I am in the Frost spec, while they perfectly work just fine for Arcane and Fire. Before I go into further detail, here are the 2 macros (copy-pasted exactly as I have them in my macro tab); 1st macro #showtooltip /stopcasting /cast [spec:1/3]Arcane Power /cast [spec:2/3]Combustion /cast [spec:3/3]Icy Veins /use 13 /use 14 2nd macro #showtooltip /cast [spec:2/3, @cursor]Flamestrike /cast [spec:3/3, @cursor]Blizzard So the problem is that, while they do cast the corresponding spells in the Frost spec, neither the tooltip nor the incurring cooldown are being shown, and I cannot seem to figure out why. Keep in mind, they only malfunction on the Frost spec. Am I missing something? A line, or a command, or even a parameter, perhaps? Is an issue on Blizzard's end? Any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone comes up with a solution and I am late to reply, you have many thanks from me in advance! EDIT: Both of these macros are saved in this character's personal macros tab, and NOT in the general one. I don't know if this makes any difference since I am not experienced regarding macros, but I thought that it could be worth mentioning.Minamage3 06 Aug
05 Aug Portals vs Mole Machine We need more portals, it is not fair that part of class fantasy is given as a racial ability (something insignificant) and we get just one portal per expansion. Dwarfs have more locations per every expansion except classic and we can't even teleport to our own garrisons. If portals are considered too much give us at least personal teleportation spells. Teleportation is part of our class fantasy, we shouldn't be flying long distances, we have portals for that. I am not asking to give us more portals to active expansions but just give us portals at least the ones that are in the game anyway( Sunwell, Karazan, Hellfire Peninsula, Cavern's of Time) Maybe even make it hard to get but give us an option to get them somehow, what sense does it make to port to silvermoon to walk 7 yards to helfire portal?Verain14 05 Aug
05 Aug Changing the name of Mage to Magician Hello everyone. Just a quick thought / idea / recommendation. Rename the title of Mage to Magician. Like when you hover over another player, or in statistics on your forum. Sounds better in my opinion. Magician reminds me of nobility, wisdom of competence. Mage is essentially the same, but it's a short cut and doesn't have that ring to it. It's a small change for Blizzard to make and it might be beneficial in the long run, as I don't think I'm the only one who thinks like that. Other opinions and ideas, as well as disagreements are welcome, but please explain your train of thinking if you disagree or think otherwise.Aethas11 05 Aug
04 Aug Frozen Orb + Blizzard cooldown error? I was testing and it seems blizzard is not reducing cd on orb even tho it should by 0.5sec per hit. Anyone else has same problem?Nehci1 04 Aug
03 Aug Alliance - Mage community Greetings, I did create an Alliance mage community called "Hall of the Guardian" Please join if you are interested. (If there is another big official one, please tell me so I delete this) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/lXjGWPIdxq?region=EU&faction=AllianceToiletbowl0 03 Aug
03 Aug Marlan Blackfire Anyone actually found him at all, just not spawning for me.Krateri2 03 Aug