Paladin

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
17 Jun 7.3 Ret paladin, RBG PvP guide Greetings! My name is Гаримто, playing as ret paladin on RU server Blackscar, Horde. My btag is GoodFella#21446. First of all, I would like to thank old school player as known as Jamaz, he inspired me to play ret paladin in Vanilla (Ronaldo, EU Jaedenar, Rank 11 PvP) and revert back in Legion(Season5). Frankly speaking, I would like to know him in real life. Credits to: Vanguard, amazing US player, he provided detailed guide for PvP Arena. Icy Veins, SkillCapped, PvPLeaderboards - these sites helped me to gather a lot of comprehensive information to share my experience. Cowabunga! Finally we end pre-ambula. This guide is mainly devoted to RBG. It is my first guide for RBG and I am not English native speaker, so please be tolerant !!! 1. Builds As ret paladin we have only 2 viable builds: a) Mass AOE (Eye of the Storm map; dungeons) 15. Final Verdict 30. Greater Judgment 45. Fist of Justice 60. Divine Hammer 75. Eye for an Eye 90. Divine Intervention 100. Crusade b) Single target (all maps, excluding Eye of the Storm; Arena 3x3) 15. Final Verdict 30. Zeal 45. Fist of Justice 60. Blade of Wrath 75. Eye for an Eye 90. Divine Intervention 100. Crusade 2. Rotation Mass AoE: Judgement - Divine Hammer - Crusader Strike - Crusade - Divine Storm - Wake of Ashes - Divine Storm (check cooldowns) Single Target: Judgement - Blade of Justice - Zeal - Crusade - Templar's Verdict - Wake of Ashes - Templar's Verdict ... (check cooldowns) IMPORTANT: Dont use your Divine Storm/Templar's Verdict without Judgement debuff on target. TellMeWhen will help a lot to see this debuff duration. 3. Addons • FlyPlateBuffs (need as Target Caller) • NamePlateCooldowns (for advanced Target Caller) • BattleGroundEnemies (must have addon) • BigDebuffs (must have addon) • TellMeWhen (I devoted special section to explain this necessary addon) • LortiUI (personal preference, but I could not play with default Blizzard color settings) 4. Macros Simple macro to focus target /focus Simple macro to assist TargetCaller (just change the nickname of your TargetCaller) /assist Гаримто Whisper your achievement, if you want to join random RBG group /run local n=ChatFrame1EditBox:GetAttribute("tellTarget") SendChatMessage(""..n..", I'm "..GetAverageItemLevel().." lvl, 70 art, Retribution Paladin, "..GetAchievementLink(405).."! Invite plz!","WHISPER",nil,n) ChatFrame1EditBox:Hide() How it works? You would like to send message to Raid Leader (f.i. name Tafsiri) of random group. You greet Tafsiri and then press macro and Tafsiri gets the following message "Tafsiri, I'm 930 lvl, 70 art, Retribution Paladin, Three's Company 2000, Invite plz!". So the main issue is to define your achievements, achievement code (in my macro - "405") you can find on http://www.wowhead.com/ And of course change your personal information (class, art level) MoveAnything /run PaladinPowerBarFrame:ClearAllPoints() /run PaladinPowerBarFrame:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", 492, -330) /run PaladinPowerBarFrame:SetScale(1.4) You can move whatever you like, to observe what you want to move with command /fstack To exit /fstack mode - just write /reload In my macro, I move PaladinPowerBar and increase default size to center of my screen under the char position. If you use UI scale, then please check "492, -330" - just find your best numbers to place your moveframe. The main macro #showtooltip Hammer of Justice /cast [nomod, target=mouseover, harm][] Hammer of Justice /cast [mod:alt, target=focus] Hammer of Justice For RBG, you do not need macros as Arena (tar1, tar2, tar3) - you need mouseover macro. Above macro helps you to mouseover enemy, if no mouseover enemy, it casts on current target. You press+ Alt and you HoJ focus target. This macro can be used for friendly spells, just change "harm" with "help" #showtooltip Flash Heal /cast [nomod, target=mouseover, help][] Flash Heal /cast [mod:alt, target=Гаримто] Flash Heal Mouseover heal, or current target heal. You press+ Alt and you heal yourself (just change nickname) 4. TellMeWhen Reserved. It is core addon to be competent RBG player, so I will prepare substantial information how to use TMW addon.Гаримто6 17 Jun
04 Dec 7.3.2 Protection Paladin PvP Guide In this guide I will go through some background about prot in pvp, some template nerfs and suggestions for comps that will work best with prot pala. I will also go through talents and give some recommendations, a basic rotation overview is at the end. Video version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r45Jq9aLpV8 ----------------------------------------------- Background / Nerfs / Buffs: So let us start by talking about protection, once in legion prot were actually fairly common (pushing high 2.5-2.8k rating) however we recieved a few nerfs since then, which has impacted our viability. We are still able to push high ratings in both 2v2 and 3v3, but partners are a bit more limited and not certain if we are r1 viable. The following nerfs has happened since 7.2 : Sacred Duty nerfed from 50% down to 33% Hand of The Protector healing reduced by 60% down from 35% Luminescence is now 20% down from 30% 25% less mana regen in PvP These are all nerfs that has more of less impact on our viability. Before we used to have great support and healing, our support is still great even if nerfed a bit. However our healing has been reduced significantly. We are no longer able to stall games as we used to in 2v2, and going 3v3 will be a lot harder without a healer... We have however recieved quite a few buffs since then aswell, which helps in other areas... The following buffs has happened since 7.2: Bulwark of the Silver Hand 35% armor, up from 20%. Passive Stamina of Protection Paladin is now 40%, up from 30% Damage done on most abilities has been increased by 12.32% This all makes Paladin having to focus on faster games, and quick kills when we are not playing with a healer. We will not be able to sustain our teammates or ourselves for too long. The damage buff helps to support the faster playstyle aswell. Our talent choices and tactics will have to reflect upon these changes. ------------------------------------------------------- Current tactics / Comp suggestions: So the question is how we should play to be at the most efficiency these days. I have tried to play with an enhancement, which worked up to 2.2k. Tactic was to give him immunity during his burst and CC the healer while he get free damage on either enemy dps or healer. It was however an unreliable tactic and some healers posed a problem, such as resto druids. I have tried the tactic for 3v3 aswell, but with the addition of a boomkin. it worked to about 2k mmr, tho it was not always enough even with the addition of more pressure and another stun. However I have recently tried out a new tactic for the same comp. For 3v3 we found another layer of CC, which is the solar beam / entangling root combo paired with deep roots (so the roots won't break). The enemy trinket has most likely been used earlier on the stun / silence combo from the protection. Which leads to an easy kill (on some healers) For 2v2 I have tried the hallowed ground talent, along with consecrated ground. You are able to stall out the enemy team quite a long time, depending on what DPS it is you are facing. You kite the enemy around a pillar until you catch them offguard and then you try kill them in a stun. Dampening also helps the prot pala team more than it does for most enemies, since we got our immunities lategame. There is another tactic that works very well, and is the most reliable. It is the control oriented combo. Protection currently has loads of CC, noone of which share DR with eachother. We got a 6 sec stun, 4 seconds silence, and a 6 sec blind or 8 sec incapacitate. This can be comboed with other classes CC to lockdown the enemy healer. We can then grant out teammates immunity to CC so they can freely damage whoever we are targeting. This tactic works very well but requires more coordination than the other tactics. I have not had time to check how far all these tactics can actually bring us rating wise, so take them with a grain of salt on how good they are at the highest of ranks. The comps i suggest playing these days, a new season just started and climbing can be rough. But for 3v3 the prefered choice would be double dps with a CC that has a DR that doesn’t share with yours, or a protection / dps / healer combo with a healer that got good pressure and CC (disc perhaps?) There 4 major DR categories are Silence / Stun / Disorient / Incapacitate. Protection can occupy all 4 of them, this is one of our main benefits and what makes us viable. You can choose either Blinding light or Repentence for disorient or incapacitate. So change depending on what partner you are playing with. You want a partner with either one of those, or a CC of the DR school, boomkins perhaps (solar beam + entangling roots).Rextroy5 04 Dec
14 Jun Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! On the 14th of March 2012 Valonia made the longest running topics on our beloved Healing boards. I don't think anyone could have imagined that at the present day, this topic would still be active. And since I can't decribe it better then Valonia did, I'm shamelessly going to copy / paste her welcome post as it describes the Lounge perfectly. ... Ladies and gentleman! I bid thee welcome to the new Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! Lets keep this awesome place going, and see how far we'll get this time :D. Previous lounges: Therapy Lounge for Healers http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3483960548 Therapy Lounge for Healers - The WoD Edition http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/12618274142Celibyx488 14 Jun
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: CMTeamEU-WoW@Blizzard.com Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
2h Paladin - Community Are you a Paladin? Join the WoW Paladin community! Link: https://blizzard.com/invite/l9DRoVuGvyBjört1 2h
9h Retri advice Hello i dlike to ask you about retri pala yesterday i just switched on my pala from prot 900ilvl to retri i allready made traits and getted some relics and having around 905ilvl but i dlike to ask you about stats because iam not so sure what to focus on..i know haste is important and Mastery is? Crit also? i got loads of mastery like 50% 23%crit haste around 22% dont know about versa tho but that i got low now. Thanks for any advice!! :)Happy New Years guys:)Bodybuilder10 9h
9h Retri! What did u do Retries? What is your purpose devTEam? You are just buffing casters and killing melees in pvp. DevTeam i am saying to you, change this f freaken system. Yours sincerely A Player.Blastpit4 9h
13h Rate The Name Above You!!! Just for Monday fun.Esdelot48 13h
13h Rate that Transmog 15th edition The 14th edition seemed to reach its post limit so here goes:Myzraél150 13h
15h Tank / skill ,, redoubt ,, bugged ? the skill ,, redoubt ,, should give you 75% block chance when you use avengers shield , so when i checked the blockchance, i didnt see any % of boost . just +2% in parry chanceWomensdoctor2 15h
15h Is there a more op faceroll class than ret pala? Even in other posts I see palas talking about how much of a joke their class is and how they just "get jumped by someone, full heal, turn round and /lol them before blowing them up" I've not played a pala in years but boosted one recently (also been playing a crappy geared premade pala on bfa and rolling people way too easily) and its just ... so easy. Like... compared to the other classes i play currently this takes SO LITTLE energy and effort and has way higher rewards. Honestly i'd consider rolling a retardin for BFA if it wasn't for the fact i know i never click with plate classes. I enjoy being able to play things that can tank heal and dps, or at least do 2 of the 3 roles so i can have some flexibility. I just never feel "right" with plate tho. Otherwise i'd be all over this because honestly i can't remember the last time i played a class that had a tool for every situation and just felt easy as !@#$ in all content.Mirawr23 15h
18h Healing as Paladin (in BGs) So I logged last night to see what pre-patch brings, and I noticed some good and some not so good things. What strikes me the most is healing it Battle Grounds. Basically I heal people and it feels like nothing happens. I struggle a lot more to keep people up and they seem to die a lot faster. Any opinions? Or is it just me? ThxCelestra10 18h
20h Holy? Hey folks! I'm thinking of running a Holy pala as my main in bfa and have a couple of questions. The most important one is how the hell do you heal with this thing? ^^ As and ex-holy priest I'm missing a LOT of abilities such as HOTs, massive group heals, and all in all it's just a completely different playstyle. I'm having fun adjusting to it but I could use some help from more experienced Holy palas please. The most unfamiliar areas for me are the aura and blessings. BOP is fine, I use that all the time but what about Sacrifice? (Esp. in PVP, when does it make sense to take extra dmg?) I've learned to pair it with Divine Shield but obviously there's a cooldown on that trick. How do you get the most out of Blessings? And what about damage - there's a talent that allows you heal with your dmg while Judgement is up. I thought that was interesting, but does it mean I should go all Crusader Strike/Shock for the duration and forget Light of Dawn/ST heals? All in all it's a very different playstyle from a relaxed stand-in-the-back, hot > aoe > direct cast > pwn the healing meters kind of holy priest role. Any tips for newbies are welcome!Yllasera2 20h
22h Ashes To Dust Legendary in BFA Will the old Ashes To Dust Legendary work with the new 'Wake of Ashes' 60 talent? Any help much appreciated.Cerberus1 22h
23h Holy Light is bugged? I saw holy light is new animation. "Book" But, My male BE don't show "book" when use this spell in pre-patch . :(Redde4 23h
23h Hammer of Reckoning not working Once the 50 is reached and the spell is highlighted I cant use it?? It works sometimes, but mostly it doesnt WTF?Slasherpvp8 23h
1d Paladin community? Is there an Alliance paladin community already?Brenhart1 1d
1d Dawnforge Ram run animation Hello! The pre-patch introduced a new mount for dwarves paladins - the Dawnforge Ram. The mount is as cool as it can be ( just imagine a holy ram in a plate armor ), but there is one thing that unsettles me - it's run animation. The mount runs in a slow motion. His speed is inadeqaute to his movement. Compare it with other rams - they either move fast, or really fast ( Brewfest Quest Ram, I am looking at you). This model isn't even new, they used almost the same for the Vicious War Ram, which runs normally, not floats through the space. What do you think, my fellow bearded paladins?Topór3 1d
1d Retribution PVP Hello, I need help with picking the new talents for Retribution. I do mostly PVP. Don't really know what to choose, and IcyVeins' Paladin PVP page isn't updated for 8.0 yet. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!Björt3 1d
1d Light of the Protector needs to be off the GCD The vast majority of tanking abilities have remained off the global cooldown in BfA, yet Light of the Protector isn't one of them, and it stands out as being notably more awkward to use now that the prepatch has arrived. It's a very strange ability to have on the GCD since it is *purely* reactive. Of all the abilities you want to be able to press at a split second's notice, LotP is arguably more important than most of the other bread and butter tanking abilities since it requires you to take damage before using it, being at its most effective right after you've taken a big hit. The current GCD situation encourages you to either wait and stop pressing abilities when you know a big hit's coming, which isn't very fun and makes for sluggish, awkward gameplay, or wait for the GCD to be up before you can react to the damage, which results in a dangerous window in which more challenging enemies can easily kill you. Either way, it feels bad. Protection Paladins have lost a lot of their nice extras with BfA and haven't gained very much to compensate for it. The numerical stuff is fine, but changes to gameplay that make you feel like a clumsier, less responsive version of the spec you were before really suck. Please take Light of the Protector back off the GCD. Of all the standard tanking abilities it has perhaps the least reason to be restricted like this, and it really hurts the experience of what already feels like a stripped-down spec in BfA.Lirena3 1d
1d Get rid of the GCD on LoTP There have been countless forum posts on this change. It's been bad then and it's bad now. Get rid of it. I can handle the Seraphim change but we are supposed to use the heal in our advantage. We're sort of a tank/healer hybrid but now we can't even use our heal on us properly not to talk about the possibility of using it on a teammate. It rewarded timing before and now it just punishes for no reason.Bùrst0 1d
1d Paladins being more supportive? The Original idea for a paladin was a Warrior mixed with a Priest but recently (especially retribution) It almost all focused on DPS. Ret is basically a Arms Warrior with holy magic. I propose that paladins get auras and blessings should be a basic thing in the rotation. I'm thinking that the paladin should be doing something like... 70 percent of the time doing damage and then 30 percent of the time with auras and blessings. Some could be: Straight up damage Increase in a certain area. Increasing the threat the Tank causes. Increasing Healing for healers. Increased Armour for everyone. Some classes like Warrior have stuff like this e.g Commanding Shout but I view a Warrior just striking down foes. I wonder what ye think so I could improve on this idea.Klayden13 1d
1d Exorcism so can we have the spell that actually makes sense for paladins back instead of the "I somehow summon some big ugly sword from the underground and encase my foe with it for 1/4 of a second" abilityAlicê24 1d
1d CLEANSING LIGHT PVP TALENT Cleansing light no longer removes poisons from my self only from party members . Another pvp talent getting nerfed like hammer of reckoningStormenson1 1d
1d holy pala 30% armor nerf after artifact Hello! so every specc can use their currrent artifact weapon without traits for the dmg and stats, as holy paladin the 30% armor bonus from artifact weapon docent work are forced to look for a shield to have the armor back, we should be able to recvie some shield and a one hand to compesite from the artifact los on 30% armor. currently I have the crit/mastery but lack armor. fix?Boneblaster11 1d
1d Cheer up my prot pala Lost traits. Gained pretty much nothing. Stand to lose legendary effects before 120. Show me some inspiring azerite traits :(Bloodglass9 1d
1d Give us back Long Arm of the Law Tired of rolling around in a wheelchair relying on a 45 second CD pony to get me from A --> B.Immvplol2 1d
1d "Mass dispel" pvp spec Hello everyone,I am trying to figure out the viability of a "mass dispel" spec on my holy paladin. http://bfa.wowhead.com/talent-calc/paladin/holy/c2tc/X_K/UJn/UJv/UO0 The core talents are - pure of hearth (dispel 1 poison / disease for a every source of healing) - divine vision (increase range of aura by 30y) - cleanse the weak (if you dispell an ally, everyone in the aura is dispelled of the same effect) - aura of mercy (heal targets within your aura for x amount every 2 seconds) So in theory, this spec should be extremely strong vs (RBG) rot comps with UHDK, Shadows, Afflis and the occasional assa rogue. However, in practice it appears that these talents DO NOT synergize as much as the tooltips would lend you to believe. As a matter of fact, I am unsure if any of those work together, if it is a bug or if it is intended. Anyone tried this spec as well or may help me figuring it out?Kantamine0 1d
2d A PvP question Hello, I am a casual player mainly interested in PvP. I only play my paladin and I’m having real trouble with ranged classes, еspecially frost mages. Whenever i get into an arena or a duel against one of them I am not able to land a single hit, except for Judgment. Of course i sometimes manage to connect but then he just ice blocks, blinks and frostbolts me to death. I would be happy if anyone can help me, not only with this problem but tell me a few tricks on how to play against a ranged class that constantly kites me to my slow and painful death. Thanks in advance.Zlaten2 2d
2d Kul Tiras Paladins. Soooo my question, will the Cool Tiras humans be paladins. Please let it be so, would be my early christmas present.Gottfrey13 2d
2d Darkmoon trinket bug is back Darkmoon Deck: Promises allows u once again to spam TV 24/7 I dont know how this made it into the game, again.Hitpóint0 2d
2d HAMMER OF RECKONING STACKS REFRESH Why we cant use hammer of reckoning immediately after crusade to Hold the 10 stacks LIKE it was in legion ? why you made it so useless ?Stormenson0 2d
2d Pre - Patch New animations Shouldnt there be new animations for Holy light and cleanse?Daione2 2d
2d Devine Purpose Do I really need to farm Soul of the Highlord to use this talent? I dunno if that's what it is or if its a bug, since one of my mates don't have the ring but can select the talent.. Super confusedSolaaris2 2d
2d Rumour Control FYI to the Rets that post/read here - the last build changes come out as a nice buff according to SIMs. Coupled with the needed AoE DS buff, Ret is looking just fine for BFA.Valkryss2 2d
3d Holy 2h or 1h? Bfa Will holy stay with 2handen in bfa? Really like the playstyle!Ztiff9 3d
3d Hammer of Wrath now completely obsolete So at the beta this old iconic ability ability was bit meh, but ok for some cases. However just as the prepatch rolled in Blizzard tuned Ret damage by aplying - 20% blanked nerf to all damage while buffing Holy Power spenders. Unfortunately HoW got the damage nerf but none of the buffs since it is HP generator. It now does less than half of the damage of Templar's Verdict which is just pitiful and this is supposed to be and used to be an execute which did hit hard at the past. It makes me sad. Blade of Wrath talent is so much better for dps especially now since Holy Power is so valuable and it boosts it's generation much more. I doubt that the new neutered hammer of Wrath would be dps increase even in fights that were in execute range the whole fight.Juste1 3d
3d Holy in BfA? Hi folks, I have just read the patch notes and apart from two new talents I haven't seen anything new for Holy Pala. I'm not sure if there are PTRs up (sry I'm behind with the news), but if there are, does anyone have info on where Holy Palas are in the new exp? I'm thinking playing a healer next.Yllasera1 3d
3d Paladin Healing - Loosing Targets Hi all I'm wondering if someone can help me find an addon or something. When I'm healing in raids, as useful as the raid party boxes are, when someone is out of range and they go a deeper green in the box, and i click on them to heal, i find that i have to then run about until the box goes light green so I know I'm within range to heal them. Does anyone know of an addon or some way that when I target someone, it makes it really obvious on my screen who i have selected and where they are so I know what direction to head in to get closer to them. The raid markings thing is only useful on the tanks, and i cant be using that every time i pick a new target, so need someone that displays on my end where my currently selected target is by putting an arrow above them or something so I know where to go. Can anyone help? Thanks!Eson7 3d
3d Class Mount requirements? I have done Breaching The Tomb achievement, but I can not start my class mount quest. What else do I need to complete before I can start it? Of course my class hall campaign is also done.Uríel2 3d
3d Sunwalker class fantasy and visual elements Hi everyone, I am opening this thread with the hope that some Blue will eventually read it. I am really happy with the Sunwalker concept. I find it even more interesting than the Blood Knight fantasy, which essentially has the Blood Elves steal/borrow their "identity" from Alliance Paladins. However, the visuals of the Sunwalker is just lacking. We have a specific mount (which is fine) but no other visual elements/cues related to us being "holy warriors of the tribes". I am speaking about angelic wings, Alliance-like hammers, etc. I mean, Lights' Hammer (Tier 1 Holy talent) would just look and feel more appropriate if it were a totem to fall from the sky. I guess that glyphs could be used to do this, but I really think that this would be an interesting addition to the (sub)class fantasy. What do you guys think?Wapi12 3d
3d Palas and BfA races No new race for paladins in BfA, make it happen. Blizzard please guys...you can’t do that to us. Make it happen. Yes we can.Holypipe26 3d
4d Will Blizzard make Holy Healing more unique? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my big adorable pally and healing in raids and dungeons but compared to the other healers, Paladin healing is just so BORING. Beacon management is about the ONLY unique edge Holy Paladins have over other healing classes. Is there anything that Blizzard could do to give Paladins a unique edge, I am still really pissed that Riot decided to give Restro Druids a weak atonement ability, stealing a unique aspect about the Disc Priest. Restro Druids have always had favouritism from Blizzard when it comes to better/cooler abilities. But is there anything Blizzard could do to make Paladin healers feel more unique and more fun to heal with?Grayfell3 4d
4d Please change crusader strike animation on F D It's so freaking bad on the female draenei I'm even thinking I should race change from my lightforged to a human. All other races (exception for tauren too I guess?) have beautiful slash animations on crusader strike which also flow well with the rest of the skill animations, and then there is the female draenei one which jumps up and down like it's trying to bonk you on the head with the sword? It looks absolutely horrible.Uríel5 4d
4d Holy Paladin- BFA Levelling spec I was curious as to what spec other Holy Paladins would choose to level up in during BFA?Corex1 4d
4d Easy retribution mage tower With just a few days left until mage tower challenge is gone forever, I watched some youtube guides on how to deal with the challenge. I did it with a fairly low ilvl I guess, at ilvl 903. What the guides did not mention however is that you can pretty much make the challenge that much easier by simply exploiting sigryn's vulnerability to Repentance and keep her in Repentance for 95% of the entire fight. How I did it was I just dragged her away from the other 2 guys, used Repentance and she was out of the fight for 1 minute, then use it again and she's out for 30 seconds more, use it 1 more time and she's out for another 15 seconds. After that she attacked a bit, managed to cast blood of the father but I had divine shield active, I used Repentence again and she was out for 60 seconds again. I was in no way doing any dps racing, I think my average dps was 700k. But just because Sigryn was out of the fight almost entirely the challenge was very easy.Uríel4 4d
6d Hidden Appearance Ok si my friend told me that if i unlock a hidden appearance on a spec, prot for example, the hidden apps from the other specs will be unlocked too, and thats great because Corrupted Ashbringer is a pain for unloking. Is it true that will unlock?Macacc3 6d
6d Mage Tower Since completing the mage tower challenge unlocks the base skin for all specs (Protetction, Holy, Retri), I was wondering what spec is the easiest of the 3 to complete it with. Thank you.Trístesse8 6d
6d Do we really need/want more mobility? Saying this because nothing comes free. Lets assume PVE damage all classes can do same DPS (give or take). In pvp, if we have more mobility, we must give away damage or defensive. Ret now in BFA have very nice damage and def' abilities.. In world pvp (warmode), we can bubble > 30 sec > another bubble > 30 sec > LOH Between the above you have: WOG's, FOL, SOV, E4E and of course LOS. It feels good to player that jugger that everyone must run away from, afraid that we will catch them. It feels good to top your group health with WOGs.. I like to see Rogues/ferals/monks/DH - run away from me because they just cannot go toe to toe against us. Frost mage? hunter? in 1vs1, with our def' abilities we can kill them (not always) without being in melee range.. we have enough range abilities + strong def' cd's. I dont want to feel like rogue/feral/monk - who is using mobility for hit and run. i dont want to run away, i want others to run away from me. I feel that we have a lot in our tool kit, if its the best def' abilities and healing abilities for DPS. Melee damage, range damage and so on. And dont forget HOR - i use it for def' use and Wings for offence. HOR+WOG is almost LOH (if needed, use twice) every 1 min(!!). with 40(?) yards range, its LOH for 3 people every 1 min! So, i know some of you hates me, but i really like the Paladin and i am really afraid that if blizz give us better mobility, they will take away some of our def' Sorry for the long post and my kinda bad English, hope i delivered my thoughts. Would like to hear yours. p.s - Yes, i'm not high rated (best is 1700?), but this is where the majority of the players are.Poloturion25 6d