Paladin

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
12 Oct Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! On the 14th of March 2012 Valonia made the longest running topics on our beloved Healing boards. I don't think anyone could have imagined that at the present day, this topic would still be active. And since I can't decribe it better then Valonia did, I'm shamelessly going to copy / paste her welcome post as it describes the Lounge perfectly. ... Ladies and gentleman! I bid thee welcome to the new Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! Lets keep this awesome place going, and see how far we'll get this time :D. Previous lounges: Therapy Lounge for Healers http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3483960548 Therapy Lounge for Healers - The WoD Edition http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/12618274142Celibyx460 12 Oct
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: CMTeamEU-WoW@Blizzard.com Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
45m Seriously bad dps even when high in item level Whats the reason for this? Demon hunters, rogues, locks and almost every other class with the exact same item level has way higher dps. Im between 800 and 1 mill dps in mythic 12+, how can this be, even when im doing everything right in my DPS rotation...Zeal and divine hammer to get holy powers, templars verdict at the end. Always keeping judgment up etc. Its kinda annoying when people always are complaining about my DPS, and I consider myself as a pretty advanced player. Have played this game since 2008. Ilv is 935.Kickalina8 45m
51m Retribution mage tower challenge Is it possible to do the mage tower quest for retribution without legendaries? I really want that artifact skin but I just can't wrap my head around how to do this fight...Tanais7 51m
4h Delays in rotation? Hi! When I play my paladin I, very often, get delays in my rotation. The delays can be between 1-2 seconds where I don't have anything to press on and everything is on CD. Talents are 1232212. Am I to fast when using my abilities or am I missing something?Monqs3 4h
6h All-Paladin Fun run! BT TW! Come join! :) Hi! Once again I am hosting an all-paladin event! This time, we are going into Black Temple, to purge the evil with our holy light! It will be tomorrow (Saturday, 21st) at 8pm! Hopefully we can find enough Paladins! In the beginning of Legion, we purged the Nightmares of Emerald Lightmare. You can see this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atLALTHwZDY All you need is a Paladin level 70+ to join the fun! :D So grab ye shinies and lets go and blow some bubbles in Black Temple! Please write here if you're interested, or you can add me on Bnet. (Due to my endless list of people on Bnet, be sure to check announcements and updates on this thread before we go!) Monster#24917Beardbubble2 6h
7h Protection paladin in Tomb of Sargeras Hello peeps... Is it just me who struggle during raiding as tank pally on HC / Myth diff in ToS? On Myth ToS Goroth, through all my cds i manage still get hit by almost 5.5M.... I know, i don't have one bis legos, but still... through GoAK and Defender get hit so much? Is there gonna be some boost for us "armor" tanks?Awney3 7h
10h Rate The Transmog Above You - 14th Edition https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613132901?page=26 Last edition has expired, let the new one begin. :)Roshani330 10h
13h Highlord Kruul Knockbacks Hello fellow Paladins, I am struggling with Kruul still, had my first 20 trys today. How are you supposed to predict the knock backs from the infernals? The eyes are ok. You've got the green beams that help you position but the Infernals Knockback seem too less graphic in this cluster!@#$ of special effects and mechanics to worry about especially during phase two. I just see my brains memory storage overload in P2. Any tips? I've tried kiting Kruul in circles and staying on the move but that gets especially difficult over time as the ground fills up with green zones and you need to run around to grab Orbs, too. It's so unforgiving. One mistake and it's over. I guess it's called Ragetower for a reason.Gwelwenant16 13h
14h Retribution paladin PvE performance Hello! I'd like to adress my oppinion about retribution paladin's performance in PvE. Including High-end Mythic raiding and M+. So about Mythic raiding, or just raiding in general: At the moment, Retribution paladin's in general are kind of a bad addition to raiding teams. Paladin's have 1 dps spec which is retribution, but we cannot compete with other classes/specs ingame (well, at least DPS wise). We are the bottom of the list atm: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13# (Yes Beast Master Hunters, Assassination- and Outlaw Rogues are under us dps wise, BUT, Hunters and rogues have other specs which they can swap to if that performs better dps wise). Yet we are stuck with one spec only to dps with. I'm raiding Mythic ToS with my guild, and it's kinda depressing that no matter what, Players who player other classes/specs will outperform me dps wise, if they are on the same gear level/skill/stats as me. So, every 1 likes numbers, and what is important about a dps spec? Well, to deal damage. Which we lack in most of the situation, even in ''tank spank'' situation without any movement. You just simply cannot put out as big numbers as other classes. And this is rather irritating. The reason why I find myself usefull in my raiding team are the following: Blessing of wisdom on the healers. (they actually fight with each other for it) Blessing of kings (miniature, neglectable absrob effect tbh) Abilities to counter/neglect certain mechanics with Divine shield or Blessing of protection. But other than that, you are actually useless compared to other classes. Why do I say this? Becaue, why take a Retribution paladin, when you can take a hunter/rogue for example who can do more dps than you, and have the same mechanics ignoring/neglecting abilities (Cloak of Shadows, Turtle, Cheath Death, etc.). So in the end, the only usefull ability of ours raidwise at least is blessing of wisdom, other than that every single class/spec outperforms us in every single way. Now then... it's not enough that our dps (even if there's no movement involved) Horrible compared to other classes/specs... but we are one of the most immobile dps class ingame... We have 1 ability which increases our movement speed by 100% for 3 sec, every 45 second... (Yes, we have 2 charges if we spec to it, but then we loose autobubble, another ability, which would make us usefull in certain encounters, so this talent is a ''no go''). And the fights in ToS are movement heavy, like every single boss in ToS requires a lot of movement/mechanics. Yes, this is normal ofcourse, but due to that we have insane amount of dps downtime as melee, we have 2 abilities (3 with execution talent) which can be called ''ranged abilities. 12 yrd Blade of Justice, and Judgement with 20 yrds (not counting Divine storm with that +10yrd Trait). So basicly, it's not enough that our dps is horrible even in a tank spank situation, we have to deal with our movement aswell, which results in dps downtime... I know that Rets are suppose to be a ''hybrid'' class, but tbh, what's the point of having a dps spec, which does not deal enough damage, and has miniature ''supportive'' capabilities. We have Flash of Light, which we barely use, unless we are in M+ or we have nothing else to do in a Raid encounter. World of Glory has been nerfed to the ground. So basicly we can put away the word ''Hybrid'' when it comes to rets... In M+ I can see that ret can be usefull, especially in certain dungeons which include Demons and Undeads, but in the end, you are still getting outperformed by other classes, no matter what you do... The only dungeon where ret rocks is Black Rook Hold, due to Blessing of Protection, Divine shield, and the Ashbringer AoE 6 sec stun to undeads/demons. But in every other dungeon, you are getting outperformed. So, long story short, we are bottlenecked by our design, and this should be adressed for the future... Either give us more variaty by talents/traits so we can choose if we want to go full dps without the supportive capabilities, or have lesser dps with supportive capabilities. What are your oppinions?Sentwin17 14h
17h Ret Paladin T20 vs T21 Idk what Blizzard is planning to do with T20 (ToS) tier set, so if anyone has any info it'd really help me out. I'm planning to start off with 4xT20 + 2xT21 tier pieces with leggo belt + ring (the ones I'm using now). That one extra holy power from blade of justice just makes my day man, I don't think I'll be changing 4x tier set from ToS unless I get mythic Antorus gear. I'm not into the new style that we're gonna have, I'd love to stay with the style that ret paladins are using now, but I wanna know your opinions, what you think about all this?Daisu4 17h
18h Highlords charger So let's talk about this mount..... I've just farmed broken shore only to find out that I have to grind through the first part of suramar to get this mount and after receiving it I look rediculous. Did blizzard really truly not think about how we male draenei will look on it. I feel I'm on one of those rocking horses you get at a kids park, the sizing is ludicrous . Come on blizzard this is an easy fix just plonk a glyph in to the auction house that let's us either turn this in to an elek or at least a larger horse.Kaylob10 18h
1d Protection is that good? Just hit ilvl 811 and get to heriocs asap....now this is strange.... after tanking with DH and Druid doing it with pally is so good or am i just lucky with pugs and healers? 5 heroics and never droped health below 60%. So is pally just that good or am i just lucky with grouping?Aragonix17 1d
1d Paladin mage tower now that ilvl of 920+ is easy obtainable nd 63 artifact weapon + also, the mage tower tactics also change so i would like to point out a few tips and since paladin one was the hardest one more thread wont hurt. -prepot enchants and buffs -go heavy on the p1 mob dont switch targets (50-60%) -when portals for adds appear go out and stun p1mob as ge is about to cas mind rend -go kill eye or 2, use avenger shiled and place consecration under friendly npc and go ham on p1mob -repeat and use aoe disorient if you have high stacks p2. since we outgear the content and its mostly alt paladins left this was for me a few trial and error scenario so; all you have to do is go away from infernals and take adds off of velen while dpsing kruul and for anihalates 1:nothing or sotr 2: artifact + sotr 3: sotr+(that ability that if you get killed you get to 12%hp) 3b: save ancient kings for when he jumps after 3th anihalate 4: bubble as much as 3 orbs spawn so dont be afraid to use them, get gliders and use them in p2 only.Aldrachi4 1d
1d Gnome paladins We now have gnome hunters and priests. Thank you. Now, gnome paladins! You'll love it.Prancelot14 1d
2d Holy pala spec hello. i am paladin with holy main spec. i am doing now nice healing in mythic + dungeons but i cant get to mythic 8+. i dont know what or how group leader decide but i am always declined as healer. i can easy heal group and doing high hps. what do u think that i am doing wrong?Ladomor3 2d
3d Word of Glory Please tell me why retris dont use this talent instead of utterly useless Eye for an Eye, when this is a life saver for 5 ppl in almost all boss aoe raid/dung dmg situations, because it can crit for 1m hp ? I see Eye for an Eye talent on like 90% retri paladins and i dunno why. it is just because badly written talent guide on icy veins web ?Freyliss34 3d
3d Talent question Hey fellow rets. I'm currently levelling a ret pala and i've got a question regarding lvl30 talents; it's between Zeal and The Fires of Justice. I've read Zeal is the way to go single target, but when playing with it I have a lot of stale moments in my rotation (where everything is on CD), it feels a lot more fluent with TFoJ. Does this change when I'm 110 with decent haste levels? What are you playing with, and why? Thanks for reading, would appreciate any input.Diperino2 3d
5d Ret Palas got one DPS spec Make it count! https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13#Itsmesoft1 5d
13 Oct Stat Choice Hello fellow Paladins. So I have always been tank since start of the expansion. But now I have start doing dps instead of tanking. And I havn't really done any in-depth research of how to optimize retribution yet. Mostly becuase lack of time, but anyway. I mostly play mythic + and from the little research I have done is Haste main stat, followed by Vers and crit and last mastery. But the I checked out som high ilvls retri paladins and none of them have Haste as main stat. Am I going in the wrong direction and missed out on something? Best regards / SkrikdampSkrikdamp2 13 Oct
12 Oct Give holy option to transmog into 1h+shield. Your new holy direction is stupid as is, and limit us to 2h suddenly after 12 years of using 1h+shield is just disrespectful. Keep 2h for those who like it but also give us the option to transmog back to what we play holy paladins for.Mercylol24 12 Oct
12 Oct hpala 2 piece question! Hi guys! quick question! So i just got my first set pieces yesterday and if i change to them im losing 2 overall ilvls, 2 % crit (37-35) and gain 3% mastery (44-47) Is this overall worth it for the bonus in raids? TY very much the help!Nomedigas1 12 Oct
12 Oct Hammer of Wrath Ret Pala has always been my main and favourite class but I just can't to get to like the Legion rotation. Is there any chance that we will get back our hammer of wrath? I really don't get why warriors should be the only class with an execute type spell? What have they exactly fixed by removing Hunters, Locks and Ret Pala finisher type spells from Legion?Cùrsé14 12 Oct
12 Oct Chain of Trayn exploit equip belt-use wings-equip set with cloak+highlord-do damage fix it plsВишейтх6 12 Oct
11 Oct Zeal Or Crusader Strike. Fires From The Heavens. So i'm still lacking in some dps and i'd like to help out in raids but i don't know which talant to be taking may i get some advise?Holbart6 11 Oct
11 Oct Not allowed to complete MT challenge Aight, this is primarily just me complaining and letting out A LOT of pent up rage from the past few months from me attempting to complete the Healer Mage Tower Challenge. It's apparently impossible for me. It isn't because I'm too dumb to stun the mages, or hide behind one of my dead weights, or something like that. Or because I'm not using the proper talents, or I don't have enough itemlevel. No, my failures are 100% blizzard's fault. At least the most recent ones (aka the past few weeks ever since I started going for it again. The reason why is because every. Damn. Time. I try to do it something goes horribly wrong. Something that I can't control. It's either I get kicked when I'm facing the last pack (only the Holy know why that happens), Jarod is unable to hold threat and all mobs instantly jump on the Granny and nuke her, or the FKBs( fan of Knives Boys, as I call them) somehow Crit Jarod and ONLY Jarod, my Stun doesn't go through on the mage ( I did check if I somehow didn't press the button, it had 58 s CD and I was targeting the mage), JAROD switches target to a FKB while I'm lining up the GGA(aka Good Game Arrow aka Mana Sting) LAST SECOND and it hits me, or (and this is my favourite and the one that happens 100% of the time), the game somehow either registers me pressing "s" as me pressing "q" ( which I have Tyr's Deliverance bound to), or it doesn't realize I'm not pressing it anymore, and I find myself backpedaling into oblivion because I can't get the game to wake up. And before you say it's a hardware problem, it's not. I've tried multiple games, spammed "s" like an idiot and it never happened. Furthermore, it never happens in the world, or in an instance, or in another challenge. It always ALWAYS happens during the healer challenge. Therefor, I believe Blizzard just has some sort of a problem with me. I don't know and I honestly don't care anymore. (The farthest I've got was P2,just before writing this. Died because backpedal)Anthoras0 11 Oct
11 Oct How to deal with Assassin rogues in wpvp So it happened I was happily questing when a rogue jumped on me, I was confident I would be able to manage somewhat to live long to make him run or kill him, but as soon as 4 seconds were passed my hp suddenly went to 0 and thus I died (I don´t have autobbuble talent). Not asking for nerfs or buffs, I contacted the rogue nicely and he actually was nice too and told me he had 100% crit legendary and one other that provides extra damage for poisons below 30% on target... I know now that as soon as a rogue pops I need to pop Divene Shield or it´s GO. I also know I´m not the best Ret or ask for rogue nerfs. Best I ever did was with a resto druid four years ago, nothing to do with this. Just want to know what to do, it felt so bad dying so fast suddenly after all work I put to have some decent gear and AP. WPVP is a mess, fair enough, (it´s lovely fun but really a bit too fast) still, if anyone has advice for this is appreciated.Buaby2 11 Oct
11 Oct prot pala 2 set karazahn question as title said, just have been lucky to got a 935.... cloak from my weekly chest and now i have the 2 set bonus, my question however is: i currently running a 955 back with simular stats but does the setbonus add up to be that good? as example: the karazahn back with 5% heal increase is like ~30ilvl for healers (according to icy veins and simmular webpages) dosnt matter how i google tho, i cant find anything about this 2 set bonus , so i need your help kind regards, me edit: i talkin about the 2set bonus where if you kill a dungeon boss you gain 10% heal/dmg for 2minTersstealth2 11 Oct
11 Oct Mage Tower ret challange So, I've enjoyed WoW for a fairly long time now, taking breaks here and there, but I've generally played pretty consistently. However, I play on a very casual level and usually don't raid, but nevertheless enjoy the content, I level up alts, explore the new areas as well as level my alts and so on. So, thinking I'd try to unlock the hidden artifact appearance, I decided to take on the God Queen's Fury quest. Now, I still haven't completed it, but I sure have tried. And looking at others that actually completed it, they reach DPS levels that I'm not even close to, despite my ilvl being at 910. I've looked at rotation, I've looked at pots used, but I still can't quite wrap my head around how they do so much damage. Are the stats on raid gear just that much higher despite the ilvl? Or am I missing out on something entirely? I'm clueless at this point and would very much like any knowledge I could get.Polarice12 11 Oct
10 Oct Tire 18 Exploit ? I started to dig more in logs after the belt exploit and I found players have the buff: Item - Paladin T18 Retribution 4P Bonus After using Avenging Wrath, your damage is increased by 5% every 1 sec for 10 sec. Are not old set bonuses deactivated ? Anyways they have 940+ ilvl on the kill so I guess they also use wings and change gear befor pull. Exempel: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/6LJRatWybNC4gwpP#fight=3&type=auras&source=15 (Just hover the mouse over the last buff in the Damage Buffs list) I don't feel like farming old raids to get more dps.Tonket1 10 Oct
09 Oct Gearfrage Hey Leute habe eine Frage bzgl Gear: Habe ein Tuch der Schande auf Ilvl 900, den Setkopf auf Ilvl 915, den Setumhang auf Ilvl 920, und einen Helm Ilvl 930 aber ohne Krit drauf. Von den Items bräuchte ich eines für für den 4er Setbonus. Ich frage mich jetzt ob ich den Setumhang und den Nonset Helm benutze oder den Kara Umhang und den Setkopf, was zsm ja 35 Ilvl weniger wären?Franty6 09 Oct
09 Oct Aura of sacrifice In Pvp aura of sacrifice redirects dmg to u but dosnt break poly or other cc that should break at 1 dmg. Can some1 confirm if id bug or not? I am forced to go in the midle if the battle and all the usefull for this aura is to break cc but it diesnt. I get all tine cc and intrerupts because need to stay with parteners othrrwise heals and auras wont matter.Gothric7 09 Oct
06 Oct Mythic+ healing Hi, Just looking for some advice on healing Mythic+ 8 upwards... My main focus of gameplay has always been raiding because of limited gametime. I have no problems healing in heroic raids but seem to really struggle in Mythic+, I know that talents required and the whole setup and healing style is different to raiding but cant seem to get much info on talent setup, spells to use, gear, trinkets and just general methods for healing higher dungeons. In attempting higher Mythics I find that I cant keep people alive and the general partywide damage is too great. Any help from experienced players would be welcome Thanks AntaAntanatar2 06 Oct
06 Oct Legion season 1 &2 Sets I want to buy the season 1 and 2 sets with marks of honor, i only need 2 pieces.....do i have to buy the whole set for 12 marks or is there anyway to get them individually?Rollö5 06 Oct
06 Oct Holy on healing raidwide damage Could you give me advice on how to heal a large group of people between Light of Dawn and Aura Mastery cooldowns? On my paladin I seem to underperform at healing enough several people at once.Eosferon4 06 Oct
05 Oct Think Steed of Glory will be fixed soon? Tooltip states that Divine Steed lasts for two more seconds, you become immune to movement impairing effects and that you push players back when you run through them. Only the first effect currently works. The pushback and the immunity do not work at all since 7.3 launched. I've reported this a few times, but nothing's happened.Velania1 05 Oct
05 Oct Retribution mechanics So like what ... are we just not gonna say anything anymore ? I mean i get it ... colossus judgement wont be changed in legion anymore. The t21 bonus is done and wont be touched. However i still would like to say that i would love to see the mechanic gone with legion. Simply reverting judgement to being an instant damaging ranged ability generating holy power. Also, it would be nice to get back Hammer of Wrath and a glyph to make blade of justice look and sound like exorcism. Thats ofc just my opinion, but i just had to make another thread for blizzard to know that there are people who srsly dislike the damn judgement mechanic working like colossus smash.Tellas5 05 Oct
03 Oct Holy paladin how to get legendary item? Holy paladin how to get legendary item?Prothorin5 03 Oct
03 Oct Why the shadow hotfix of Belt Snapshot? If any developer is reading this forum at all, can you please explain the reason behind the shadow hotfix of the belt snapshot? It is not exactly an exploit and other classes have been doing this for a long time now and they still keep using it. I just don't understand your logic. I main ret since vanilla (yes even when it was not really working) and it has never been SO bad. The whole expansion ret's are bellow average and if they emerge above the mid-pack for a second they just get nerfed back down. Why are you doing this? It's the same as the belt change before nighthold and now again smart use of game mechanics. This is really getting on my nerves. It really ruins the whole experience of Legion for me. Instead of removing that useless "Retribution" buff, thats pushing our class down, you just nerf everything else that is actually good. WHY?! Why do you always push Rets down?Skyfusion3 03 Oct
03 Oct How can I do more damage in the Prot challenge I watched how pre 7.3 this player took Variss down to almost 50% in the opening burst. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBK5VIn0qp8 I was wonder if there is some of hint you can give me for doing this much burst while conserving Avenger Shield for the interrupts. Or does it just come to how lucky one is with the resets of the Avenger shield? Do I need to use Shield of the righteous for dpsing as well?Eosferon5 03 Oct
03 Oct Why are people hating on prot paladins? I somehow feel that every time I join a Mythic + or a PUG raid, everyone is shocked that I play a prot pally. I know that we are not the best tanks in the world, but we still offer a lot of utility and self sustain. I feel that people have a negative attitude towards paladins, since they consider paladins to be a "noob" class. I would love to hear some more opinions on this matter.Wreckter19 03 Oct
02 Oct Ret desginer is a moron, just saying Retarded mobillity is killing this spec, especially in pvp. I don't know how mentally backpedaled someone has to be and prideful to not adress it after 4(and soon 5) patches. I mean desginer, do you even brain? Like, is blizzard engaged in some kind of health programme to employ people with your IQ or what? I thought they were business, doing things that people find good and pay for it. And it's not like nameless designers are part of core team, right? So your vision of paladins means shait and you could and should be replaced very fast like greasy, stinking cog. Och and almost forgot; building survivability of spec around 4 min bubble is also retarded.Bedeleczyl37 02 Oct
02 Oct [PvP - RBG] Questions @Holy Paladin Hey hello, I'm new to healing with paladin, and after a few days playing it in battlegrounds and Rated Battlegrounds, I still have some questions I can't quite answer by myself. let's get into it. -see honor talents here : http://www.wowdb.com/pvp-talent-calculator#6VJ 3rd row of Honor Talents : I usually go with Divine vision, given the overall passive utility it brings, how much SP should be enough for me to consider Cleanse the weak instead ? 4th row of Honor Talents : Light's Grace is very strong, already because it allows to save a Lot of mana via casting holy lights, and for me it's a go-to. are there any situation outside of enemy team stacking sin rogues, for me to go for pure of heart? last row of Honor talent : is Avenging crusader to be considered after the latest nerfs (again) to it ? or is it too far behind now ? (I usually always go for Blessed hands) and finally, more of a general question, is it OK to overlap avenging wrath / holy avenger / aura mastery / tyr's whatever , or we better have them separately ? I often find myself very powerful with them, and really lackluster without. thanks for reading ! if you have any tips about things I may have not mention that's be cool ! LatruieLatruie3 02 Oct
02 Oct Cleanse the weak bugged? Trying out this talent lately and it barely works. Teammate is in range of aura, i dispell. Sometimes it removes all dots, sometimes 1 out of 3, sometimes nothing...Akiyuki0 02 Oct
30 Sep Class order hall quest missing? I am 109 and i was supposed to get some quest or mission to get my number 3 and 4 follower in my class order hall, but i am not finding anything, im still stuck on 2 followers, am i missing something?Dervie51 30 Sep
30 Sep Divine Storm against ST? I have seen some good logs against a single boss with no adds, and a few Divine Storms was used. Isn't that only for AoE?Filidix4 30 Sep
29 Sep Arena 2s as ret So i finally got my ret to 110, and jumped into 2s with a random lfr healer. We were winning some and losing some. I noticed that I don't have to much of an uptime on desired target. Is there any exp ret paladins that can give me some tips? or are rets not to good in 2s cause of such bad mobility and barley any slows and cc? will law and order talent make a huge difference? On the other hand i've noticed the ret has insane damage though, especially single target both during and outside of burst. Perhaps terrible mobility is the trade off. Anyway help me pro rets! :)Lommemannên5 29 Sep
28 Sep Justice Gaze holy power generating On the legendary item Justice Gaze the generating of Holy Power doesn't work. No Holy Power is being generated on using Hammer of Justice.Filidix0 28 Sep
27 Sep My retri paladin I got my paladin lvl 110 yesterday. Pls need advice what u think about my talents if its ok. And today in world quest boss fight droped my first legendary boots. Is it good legendary?Ladomor3 27 Sep