Paladin

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
1h Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! On the 14th of March 2012 Valonia made the longest running topics on our beloved Healing boards. I don't think anyone could have imagined that at the present day, this topic would still be active. And since I can't decribe it better then Valonia did, I'm shamelessly going to copy / paste her welcome post as it describes the Lounge perfectly. ... Ladies and gentleman! I bid thee welcome to the new Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! Lets keep this awesome place going, and see how far we'll get this time :D. Previous lounges: Therapy Lounge for Healers http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3483960548 Therapy Lounge for Healers - The WoD Edition http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/12618274142Celibyx388 1h
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: CMTeamEU-WoW@Blizzard.com Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
42m Is it the most boring expansion for RET? I feel like I picked the worst expansion to try Retri paladin after playing for quite some expansions, I levelled that toon solely for the ''paladin'' theme and I am questioning if it was worth it. I mean, after having multiple melee characters, I haven't find myself this bored with that dps rotation and lack of any fancy abilities, appreantly they removed hammer of wrath too for some reason....so nevermind adding new cool abilities looks like they've removed the already existing ones.So how do you guys feel this expansion for the retri? You havin' fun?....coz I don't really. And I am not even about the ''DPS'' or viability of the spec pvp-pve wise.It's just that the rotation and the overall feel is so dull to the point I get bored while just by playing it...Incubbuz13 42m
2h Holy hidden appearance has anybody got this? what did you exactly do and how long did it take you? I'm going really nuts with all the mindless farmingMalcom5 2h
8h What Relic is better ? Hello, Im 897 retri pala and i got a question about relics. I have already 3 bis relic in my weapon (increase the duration of your avenging wrath by 2.5 sec) holy 870,fire 880,holy 890. Today i got holy 905 (reduce cd on shield of vengance).When i put this instead of 870 its a boost of +10 ilvl on weapon. The question is... This 905 ilvl holy give me overall boost to dps or will be weaker ???. I have 2 bis legend (cape,waist) so im little confused right now, dont know what to do ;oKoochi4 8h
11h Rate The Transmog Above You - 14th Edition https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613132901?page=26 Last edition has expired, let the new one begin. :)Roshani81 11h
12h Torn between hpala and resto shaman. Came back to WoW recently and i am having trouble deciding between my two healers. I hear that all healers are close enough when it comes to numbers but between the two which one is preferred? My focus will be mythics++, some PuG raids and maybe PvP.Hocan0 12h
16h Is Ret bad again? Ive been away for a time..is our dps once again in the !@#$ter? I dont mean like "anything below 20 million dps is bad" but, could i easily engage 2-3 even-leveled enemies and come out unscathed?Vaardruna24 16h
19h Holy Pala Arena Well I just decided to stop playing my DK until next expansion.So I want to play Paladin again but How do you feel about Legion Holy pala at arena compared to WOD ? Is it easier or harder ? Is it a trainfest ? clunky ? I just cant choose between Ret or Holy pala. I was having really hard time during WoD at arena as holy so I really dont wish to play it again if it is like that or harder.Rivornel5 19h
20h Will they rework Retri in PvP at 7.2? Anyone knows?Sanctifíed0 20h
22h weekly bounty 7th time in a row got 900ring for completing mythic15+, 4 of them are exactly the same, didn't delete them and still got the same rings. Mastery + versa or mastery + crit, crappy stats for retribution and prot, loot prio is retry, i don't play holy at all...Megle2 22h
1d % Movement speed out of combat I'd absolutely love an ability that just increases movement speed out of combat for any of the specs really, just trying to do old content or anything indoors is a huge pain in the but.Holycowpies2 1d
1d Buff Divine Purpose? Pretty Pls? Honestly, Crusade is complete cookie cutter nonsense - just like how Double Bacon was for Holy back in WoD. Ret's gameplay is centered entirely on this one talent, which is completely absurd and goes against the whole point of the talent system. You either take Crusade and get comfy with those AV-duration relics or you can kiss your deeps goodbye. I doesn't help that, personally, I really don't like having most of my dps cramped into a tiny burst window. Whenever you have a playstyle like this, it just feels like what you press outside of the window is pointless. Now, if this was a design that was baked into the class by nature, like it is for Arms Warriors, I wouldn't complain and just play something different. But this isn't the case here at all. This playstyle is created entirely through ONE single talent that ought to have 2 other equal-ish choices. So Blizz, can we please get those alternatives? Or at least one? Holy Wrath is hot garbage, so can we get a buff to Divine Purpose at least? Buffing the proc rate and/or making it also boost the damage of the free HP spender would be the obvious, if boring, choice. But what about giving it a redesign, making it so for each HP you spend, the remaining CD of AV is reduced by 0.5 seconds? That would give us two polar opposite playstyles (frequent small burst vs infrequent huge burst) to choose fromShamjenna0 1d
1d Tichondrius Greetings fellow Paladins! I'd like to ask for your help in a matter that has been giving me headaches from time to time when I am tanking Nighthold. This problem of mine does not show up all the time, but when it does it makes tanking this specific boss a nightmare. Basically, my problem with this boss is that during the swap phase, there are times when my taunt, Hand of Reckoning, for some reason refuses to snap aggro away from the other tank, and I often need to use the ability two or three times until it finally does what it should and turn the boss on me. At first I thought that I am merely targetting one of the adds by mistake, but even after clicking on the boss multiple times or dropping and re-targeting him it did not seem to make taunt work again. When this happens Taunt goes on CD, I see the animation going through but I just simply do not gain aggro. I have this problem on this specific boss only, taunt works on all the others as it should. Am I alone with this problem? Some help would be greatly appreciated.Athiyk6 1d
1d Pali Tanks in 7.2 Hey guys, I've not been paying too much attention to the upcoming patch and I was wondering if anyone could let me know roughly how Palis are looking when compared to over tanks as of 7.2? Cheers :)Kwinzor2 1d
1d Dusting off my hpala Hey guys, I want start playing my hpala again. My focus will be mostly PUG-raiding, keystones and a bit of pvp most likely random bgs, daily rbg and a few arena wins for cap. Been looking around guides and mostly it's just confusing, they either contradict eachother or state odd things such as 4pc set not very important hence this post. 1. I'm lowlevel geared, are there any items worth farming that greatly increases heal output? Like for my warrior you really want the DoS/CoF combo. 2. Crit cap. What is it? How much is minimum recommended crit? 3. What is the best way to meter-pad in raids? I know this is a stupid question but since I'm pugging when some average puggers stands in fire and wipe us the first thing getting looked at are the meters. Can hpalas pad meter to exceed raid healers like dudus? 4. Does it get better? When I played this at legion launched it felt like every other healer had much easier time putting up bigger numbers. Is this a scaling thing? 5. What are some popular 2s comp for hpaladin? I take it the usual for 3s are good, tsg or some castercleave. Think that was it, for now. Thanks guys.Amador5 1d
2d RET palas required! crit vs vers Hey guys, quick question for those die hard rets. IM currently a MS prot guy 54 traits good gear blah blah, just recently gone to ret as an OS, now i have a few different gear sets as follows :- High haste (43%) with 14 crit and 12 vers 35% haste with 19 crit 9 vers or 30% haste with 14 vers 17 crit Now i'm wondering from experience what have you guys found to be better Higher crit of Higher vers. I know all the stats baring mastery are very close and that's why i'm asking from experience and play style as i prefer this to just raw sims. many thanks! ps. I wouldn't look at my armory as i change a lot from prot to holy etc so you wont have a good snapshot of my gear, just go from what i put above as a guideline.Hakurenn6 2d
2d Judge Unworthy is this JOKE? Is Judge Unworthy blizzard's April's Fool Joke? Is this our new Golden Trait tell me you are just joking with us blizzard ... Source - http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=238134/judge-unworthySkorcha11 2d
3d Maraads hpala question I just received Maraads Dying Breath and am curious of people's opinions on what legendary set up i should use in raids and M+. I have: Maraads (feel like i will have to change my whole healing style) Uthers Guard Aggrammar Stride Sephuz Secret Shoulders. None seem that good apart from shoulders tbh so not sure what the optimal set up is. ThanksHailno1 3d
3d Graphics: Divine Protector Hi Im Qerub I dislike the way the models we play hold the Divine Protector hammer (3rd skin variation of the Oathseeker). The model holds the hammer way to far up on the shaft, making it feel really unskilled. In combat, the velocity of swining the hammer would never reach a deadly speed. Requested solution Please, can Blizzard artists please move the model of the hammer versus the hand a bit so there is more of a swing in the momentum? Thank youQerub0 3d
4d Holy Shockadin Guide (Holy Dps Paladin) Hello there ladies and gentlemen this is Xenoxis and this is a guide for how to Holy Shockadin (Holy Paladin DPS Spec). Part 1 Now before we begin i kinda wish eventually that this spec would become like its own thing like a fourth spec for paladins and that spec would be the one using the big two handed mace while the regular holy paladin would be able to use a one hander and shield. This would also solve the problem of the fact that lots of holy paladins out there miss their shield and to be honest for thoose maining holy paladin for a long time i can defiently see where the loss of the shield is a big deal. The two handed weapon style ofcourse fits more to the holy shockadin playstyle (wich is i guess what Uther Lightbringer is like as there are a few similarities to how he handles in Heroes of the Storm) although i guess thats how he would fight in WoW as well yes i know how he fought in Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos. Dungeons So for dungeons Holy Shockadin is actually very viable and in many cases you will easily out dps retribution specced paladins. This is mainly because of how disgustingly strong our holy shock can be (very reliant on procs and crits) in thoose super lucky situations when it procs 4x in a row is hilarious and then even in rather crappy item level and not fully optimized critting for over 500k is pretty neat. Now you need to que as dps ofcourse so they wont expect you to heal but keep in mind that even throwing out the light of dawn heal everytime its up and trying to hit the majority of the group still adds a lot of nice offheals and as a draenei you can use your mark of the naruu to great effect. PvP As far as pvp goes here you cannot que as damage as that puts you into ret specc infact it forces you into it so you need to que as a healer even if your not planning on healing. Yeah wich is why you kinda have to stick to doing random bgs and not arenas unless ofcourse you can get a premade group going that is okay with you going shockadin. Pvp wise there are a few things we are missing though (Not having a Hand of Hindrance like our Ret Buddies is a pretty big deal). Also for survivability reasons Unbreakable Spirit is a complete must reducing the cooldown of Divine Shield (Immunity), Divine Protection (Damage Reduction) and Lay on Hands (Heals you for max health) by 30%. Main problem is in the same tier, Tier 2 you have the Cavalier skill wich gives divine steed 2 charges. My solution to well pretty much for all paladin specs is bake the Cavalier that is in both Prot/Holy and Ret trees into the Knight Templar skill (that only shows up in the Prot Tree). Knight Templar (Reduces the cooldown of Divine Steed by 50% and reduces all damage taken while mounted on your divine steed by 20%) now for Prot paladins you bake in the 2 charges from Cavalier. For the other specs however what it does might be diffrence like for Holy Paladins make it last longer but have longer cooldown and make it heal you for a certain amount when you use it. For Ret Paladins it could give you a haste buff that last for a decent amount of time and make Ret Paladin have the shortest cooldown and also make them have 3 charges or something. Ofcourse it would be called diffrent things for both Holy and Ret.Xenoxis15 4d
4d Macro cast on focus target's target Hi all, I'm looking for a macro that lets me cast a spell on the target of my focus. When I raid I use judgement of light. My thought is that I always set one of the tanks as my focus target, then I want to use judgement and cast it on whatever that tank is targetting. In addition, if I don't have a focus target I want to cast it on my own target. Is that possible in any way?Rodeth7 4d
6d how can improve my DPS to 650K ? i do not have back and waist of legendary. so what should i do ? my eq is 903Chenconghexi18 6d
6d mythic + holy pala talents? Anyone that could recommend talent set up? Never healed as holy paladin since mop.Vordek5 6d
6d How to fix Holy Wrath? Replace it with a better talent. It is a shame that Retribution Paladins have a end tier talent that is used by no one... Blizzards must find a replacement for it, maybe some talent that compliment Mastery and make it viable Here is something i thought of - bringing back an old ability but tweaked a little: [Seal of Vengeance]-Talent Your Mastery now also increase damage done by Holy Vengeance and Conviction by X% Passive Your damaging abilities applies Holy Vengeance to the target, dealing X amount of Holy damage(modified by mastery) over 5-15 sec(modified by Haste), stacks up to 5-10 stacks. Grants Ability [Conviction]-Talent Instant requires level 100 20-45 seconds cooldown(modified by Haste) Convict enemies within 10 yards, consuming all Holy Vengeance applications and dealing X Holy damage(modified by mastery) for each application of Holy Vengeance on the target I think this passive and active ability will be a great replacement for Holy Wrath and a good contender for Crusade It will be a good AoE ability since you can apply the stacks with abilities such as Divine Storm and Divine hammer etc... and then explode them at high stacks This talent will make so that Paladins are less Burst and more sustained and a haste mastery setup will allow Paladin to use different gear or experiment with different builds to find what they think is best for the encounter I left the number modification for developers, but i hope you get the general idea of this talent. Please tell me what you think and also what you think should fix the Holy Wrath Talent.Justicer2 6d
6d Justice Gaze+Aggramars When you get a legendary and instead of feeling the awesomeness of a legendary you just get your will to play the game sucked out from you.Vordek3 6d
6d Getting the ooze Soooooooo I and many others have been waiting a ridiculous amount of time for the ooze to spawn in the western plaguelands. I have personally been waiting since 7:30 last night. What is the spawn timer on this thing and will it be improved soon because this waiting is horrific.Kaylob1 6d
6d Nat Pagle's Guide to Extreme Anglin Hey peeps,. Ive got nefarions head and a thoroughly read copy of Nat Pagle's Guide to Extreme Anglin. But I'm getting confused in regards to the second book Nat Pagle's Guide to Extreme Anglin one guide says you get it from alterac Valley another says you get it from a dusty tome in dire maul. Which is it or is it both. Many thanksKaylob4 6d
6d retri pally 400k dps 880 ilvl im a retri paladin and i do 400k dps is it enough for my 880 ivlKampo6 6d
6d Draught of Souls BiS? Hello guys, According to icy-veins did I get -super- lucky today and dropped the item "Draught of Souls" on ilvl 900 from the Nightborne Chest(Weekly Quest). Now, reading its effect and doing simplistic math, it tells me that at the cost of standing still and not being able to do anything for 3 seconds, I'll do about 1,8M damage. Now, I am wondering if that(+the ~1,1k haste given) is actually making it eligible for declaring it a BiS trinket over Eye of Command and Faulty Counter-Measure even. Is 1,8M damage over 3 sec that much, am I just missing something? I am relatively new to paladins so I haven't got so much clue, I just recently rerolled. Any feedback that could shed light unto why it is considered a BiS trinket by icy-veins would be well appreciated. Thank you in advance!Vorathel14 6d
15 Mar change How can i change guild?Drummlin3 15 Mar
15 Mar Ret pala It is fun at pve?, does his rotation feels rewarding?. Im between destro and ret pala.Mooguard2 15 Mar
14 Mar Shockadin Thinking about leveling my holy paladin is shockadin still a thing or did it die with legion?Aetrius4 14 Mar
14 Mar Battle-healer Wish we had more of a combat system thing as paladin. Find it rather annoying to be not able to 100% rotate a dps kind of thing, Always getting a few seconds where everything is on cooldown, while as druid, got plenty of stuff to keep doing something (resto druid i mean, specially with the feral/guard/moonkin talent) why don't other healers get a dmg like talent ? Not only when in dungeons there's moments you can't heal anything cause nobody loses health, and especially for WQ, i like playing healer that has moderate dps tbh Can't we have "Avenging Crusader" as a normal talent instead of a pvp talent ? Prety Please ? :) Would really love Avenging Crusader as a pve talent. i'm just drueling at it tbh :DXolias7 14 Mar
13 Mar Missing followers/missions Hia folks. I'm trying to figure out a problem: I still have only 2 followers, Lady Lladrin and Lord Maxwell, and 1 type of troops. And the only mission I can get is "Tip the scales". This, despite the fact that I've finished "Highmountain", am well into Suramar and have started all the others. My artifact weapon is also fully upgraded... Meanwhile, my DH had 5 followers by the time she was 108, with multiple types of missions available, but has only finished Storheim and did little else. Same happened to my hunter. What I am missing on the paladin?!Strongsoul2 13 Mar
12 Mar Returning Ret., few PvP questions: Hi folks, so I recently came back after a break and I need to know what are the decent setups for Retri. in 2s and 3s and also if we're any good in RBGs? Many thanks !Krov2 12 Mar
12 Mar Priests and holy paladins What's the différence between them except wearing plates?i know lorewise paladins are priests trained for combat when the orcs invaded azeroth for the first time. Still,in the gameplay,I dont find any type of close combat with holy paladins ( yet their artifact is uther's hammer ) . isn't it a waste to train your muscles and not use them at all?Khâmul3 12 Mar
11 Mar Heirloom for holy pala. How come there's not a 2-hand heirloom for holy pala?Cadena10 11 Mar
11 Mar Ashbringer I'm new to WOW but got hooked very fast. Has taken some time but i finally have got a basic understanding of ashbringer sword,but my question is where can i find a list of all the different appearances for ashbringer and how to get them?Drummlin3 11 Mar
10 Mar Templar's Verdict animation change? How about change Templars Verdict animation to Final Verdict, maybe through glyph? I really loved the hammer themed animation and the sound of the Final Verdict ability in WoD. Its not a general change in the game, just for fun. If you, my fellow paladins are agree with me, please press a like, or just leave some comments. If a dev reads this, please tell us about the possibility of such change. Thank you. For Azeroth, for the Light!Wellx4 10 Mar
10 Mar Anyone else hate the new crusader strike/zeal ANyone else really strongly hate this new attack animation? Its like some stupid over exaggerated golf swing.Vordek4 10 Mar
10 Mar Protection paladin set bonus So I am wondering, is the 4set worth it for prot? the 2set is pretty darn good, but from my experience the 4set just gets wasted with how quickly you reset the CD of LoP with Righteous Protector, which still seems to be the go to talent. Anyone had a different experience?Hambert11 10 Mar
10 Mar [prot] Judgement melee range animation Hi there, I am not aware if this is only the case for female tauren, but when in melee range Judgment looks so awful! Imo it looks like Im trying to smack the hammer right through my own feet. How is this for other races/genders? Is it only me who can't stand it...?Endwyr2 10 Mar
09 Mar Holy xmog shields Hey blizzard any chance you can enable holy paladin to be able to xmog 1h and shield instead of just a 2h weapon ......I am not sure if this has been brought up in the past I am sure it has but I could not find the thread..Aetrius6 09 Mar
09 Mar Ret DPS help Hey guys! Just wanted to make a quick topic where maybe I can be given some tips and food for thought about maximizing my dps as a ret paladin. Currently I do not feel like I am performing well enough, I swaped from protection to retri like a month ago and haven't played the class since BC, so I am a pleb. I have to say I really do not enjoy playing with Crusader strike and Blade of Wrath. Something about those two spells and their RNG baseline doesnt sit right with me. I am not a huge fan of the current layers on top of layers in this version of the game, since they are pretty much in everything. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Dqdopop/simple here you can check my basic set up for fights, where I do swap a single trinket (I use the Scorpion trinket ilvl 900 on AOE fights + the Memento. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16682348/latest Some logs as well. Now my dilemma is which trinkets to use and peruse. Any tips on which trinkets do you think are good for my specific rotation preference and current gear are welcome! I do not have the legendary cloak atm, so thats why I am sticking with my zeal + DH. Altho I have to ask, how much better is fires of justice and/or Blades of Wrath and why? I sometimes find the rotation a little bit chaotic with those procs. Pretty much the trinkets I have are at such ilvl that to me, they are baseline almost the same. I have Horn of Valor ilvl900; Claw of the Scorpid ilvl900; Might of Krosus ilvl 905; Memento of Angerboda ilvl890; Convergence of Faiths ilvl900; Faulty Countermeasures ilvl875. Any tips on some combos for specific bosses in Nighthold + talent choices is really welcome! Another thing I wanted to ask about are my stats. At the moment I am sitting at 30% haste thus sticking with my zeal as well, on top of the preference of it. My crit and vers seem low to me tho. What is like a soft cap on haste? Does having lower haste mean I have to necessary switch to Fires of Justice? At what % does zeal no longer become a close follow up to Fires of Justice? Overall I'd love to hear some pointers on stat weights and some soft caps, because at the moment I do not feel like I am hitting hard enough while my wings are down. Maybe I need some new relics on my Wep, but so far no luck sadly. Thank you for your time and the probably stupid questions, but I think any replies will be helpful! Cheers!Dqdopop3 09 Mar
08 Mar Justice gaze 7.1.5 Justice gaze 7.1.5 still bad!? As a paladin the justice gaze 7.1.5 still will be a downgrade for any TOC heroic (secondary perfect stats) item. It is a item that brings zero dps or any utility beyond the 75% threshold). Seriously the developers needs to buff this items beyond the scope it is currently hold. It is below anything else a retribution paladin want in a 7.1.5 patch. It seems that this items is lost and wont be used in any scenario in the future patches...Thesheriff10 08 Mar
08 Mar 4th legendary drop, reroll? Should i start rerolling? Altho i am happy i already received 4 legendary Yet again no a single bis or dps legendary sephuz, boots, prydaz & justice I really like playing paladin i sometimes even outdeepz other with those dps legendarys but now that i know i will have to wait a long time to get another one kinda feels bad I still can get wrist or trinket leg PlzzzzzLidihya10 08 Mar
08 Mar Vile Slime Respawn It's ridiculous! 12 euro/month for the waiting game. This slime should be up all the time! Fishing RNG is enough in this quest. Chain is long and demanding and you added this ridiculous spawn time! Blizzard's conference: - Let's give Paladin hidden appearance but make them wait for couple of hours. If they don't last 30 h, let them wait even longer. - But that will cause turmoil and they will know we don't read forums. - Exactly! Maybe then they will stop making those pointless threads and we won't need to buy more server space. - And they will pay more because skin isn't progress... - Exactly!Atriel15 08 Mar
08 Mar Ret paly Dps Tips Hello, fellow paladins, I'm here asking for some tips about my dps.. Played retri for over 8 years now with breaks now and then but thats not the important thing here.. I just want you guys to help me with some tips on my dps as i feel that my dps isn't what it its supposed to be.. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2068840/latest/ There are some logs, i know i havent got that much of hc exp atm, just playing casual atm but i still wanna perform the best i can and i feel my dps should be higher, i appreciate any advice you guys can give me. Leg avab: trinket, back, wrist Thank you for your time!Donergirl6 08 Mar