Rogue

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: CMTeamEU-WoW@Blizzard.com Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
25 Aug 2016 (Transmog) Weapons that won't show enchants I wanted to assemble some daggers and other weapons that have an intrinsic glow or effect thus won't display, amongst others, the oh so lovely Landslide enchant. (cough) This post has reached the character limit so see #5 for the rest of this list or click the links below. Contents 1. Daggers 2. Axes 3. Fist weapons 4. Swords http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3161447398?page=1#5 5. Maces http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3161447398?page=1#5 ------------------------- 1. Daggers ------------------------- • • • Blue glow 1H Claw of the Netherwing Flight quest reward 1H Borak's Reminder quest reward 1H Glacial Blade faint glow, Horde PVP reward 1H Blade of Unquenched Thirst BOE MH Vicious Spellblade or Earthspike (exactly the same), quest rewards MH Infused Dragonbone Splinter quest reward MH Nathrezim Mindblade faint blue glow, Karazhan MH Jaded Crystal Dagger heroic Magister's Terrace MH Blade of Trapped Knowledge BOE MH The Lost Kris of Zedd very faint glow, BOE MH Talon of the Tempest faint glow, BOE • • • Green 1H Feltooth Eviscerator heroic Hellfire Ramparts 1H Darkmoon Dirk faint glow, BOE reward from Demons Deck MH Sorcerous Dagger faint glow, Molten Core • • • Orange 1H Ceremonial Warmaul Blood-Blade quest reward (Ring of Blood Nagrand) MH Searing Golden Blade BOE • • • Yellow 1H Perdition's Blade orange/yellow-ish, 1H, Molten Core MH Azure Lightblade same model as above only recolor, quest reward OH Searing Sunblade JP reward • • • Red 1H Dustbringer faint glow, BOE 1H Heartrazor faint glow, Tempest Keep 1H Tracker's Blade Battle for Mount Hyjal 1H Wastewalker Shiv subtle glow, heroic Slave Pens 1H Retainer's Blade exalted with the Scryers • • • Purple 1H Riftmaker exalted with Keepers of Time 1H Guile of Khoraazi subtle glow, exalted with the Consortium 1H Vileblade of the Betrayer heroic Arcatraz 1H Zulian Slicer faint glow, no longer obtainable 1H Mindfang(H)/Sageclaw(A) MH, PVP reward 1H Twinblade of the Hakkari and OH Twinblade of the Hakkari Zul'Gurub MH Ritualist's Bloodletter or MH Twisted Reflection quest rewards MH Sharpened Fang of the Mystics very faint, Onyxia's Lair • • • Silver/white 1H Twinblade of Mastery Heroic Mana Tombs 1H Electrified Dagger Alliance PVP reward 1H Twin-Bladed Ripper faint white-blueish, quest Netherstorm MH Time-Shifted Dagger Escape from Durnholde Keep • • • Black 1H The Night Blade BOE 1H The Dusk Blade BOE, same model as above 1H Ced's Carver BOE 1H Blade of Eternal Darkness very faint glow, Maraudon 1H Bloodsipper heroic ICC 1H The Lobotomizer PVP reward 1H Crystal-Infused Shiv created by combining 50 Apexis Shards with Depleted Dagger 1H Gutgore Ripper or Tarnished Gutgore Ripper or Rusted Gutgore Ripper nearly invisible glow • • • No glow but hides enchants Gutgore Ripper 1H, can be passed off as no glow, MC Tarnished Gutgore Ripper and Rusted Gutgore Ripper 1H, Onyxia's Lair -------------------- 2. Axes -------------------- • • • Green 1H Hate-Forged Cleaver slight nearly invisible green glow, Halls of Reflection Hc 1H Amani Venom-Axe green glow, Old Hillsbrad 1H Axe of the Sen'jin Protector (H) faint green effect, Argent Tournament 1H Bogreaver small green sparks fly off it, can pass as no-glow, Underbog • • • Orange 1H Axe of the Legion orange, BOE 1H Firebrand Battleaxe orange/red glow, Blood Furnace 1H Rising Tide faint orange glow on handle, no glow on blade, BT • • • Purple 1H Grom'tor's Charge green axe with faint purple, quest SMV 1H Breeching Comet MT or The Harvester of Souls Auchenai Crypts • • • Silver/white 1H Edge of Winter faint white, BS crafted 1H The Decapitator silver/white glow, Kara 1H Empowered Deathbringer very faint smokey white effect, Onyxia's Lair • • • No glow but hides enchants 1H Rising Tide faint orange glow on handle, no glow on blade, BT 1H Bogreaver small green sparks in core of blade, Underbog 1H The Brutalizer orange glow on handle, none on blade, BT ------------------------- 3. Fist weapons ------------------------- Reflex Blades and Stormreaver Warblades purple effect, Arcatraz/Botanica Merciless Gladiator's Ripper and Gladiator's Fleshslicer purple glow, PVP reward (Area 52)Töki96 25 Aug 2016
17 Aug Interesting and useful rogue macros Hi there fellow rogues, I thought i share some of the macros i use, i developed them myself and found them extremely useful. ... ... These macros are for pvp, when you are spamming your main ability like mad and you lost target for some reason, (rogue vanished, mage turned invisible, hunter feigned death) these will cast fan of knives right away automaticaly. Update: As Mannmedkniv suggested I added the /startattack command to the backstab macro, that way when you cant manage to land a succesful backstab you will cause some dps at least. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... This is a spammable macro when you notice there is an enemy rogue nearby, it will target the rogue and sap him even if you are currently targetting a further enemy, it ignores pets as well. If you want to sap your current target you hold down shift or ctrl or alt no matter wich and it will sap your current target. Place this on your default action bar in stealth mode. ... Place this macro to the same bind as the previous one but in normal stance (no stealth), useful when you see a rogue while you are mounted. If you spam its key then you will turn stealthed then sap the rogue, if he gets you first then it will blind him. This macro also works for jumping down from your flying mount stealthed, which is a very usefull thing in many situations. In combat it also works as a default mouseover Blind macro but you can simply blind any1 with this as well. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... This is a simple vanish macro, probably most of you have something similar, it saves you from wasting your vanish when you would come out of combat anyway. ... Replace every man for himself to /use *your pvp trinket* and replace poisons on demand! This macro only makes sense if you put it somewhere else then the default action bar, if you do so it saves you 3 slots. When you are stealthed you would not use your trinket anyways so when you are stealthed and hit this macro it applies crippling poison to your mainhand, if you hold down shift it puts mind numbing on your offhand, and if you hold down alt it applies crippling poison on your thrown weapon. It also handles the pop up questions. When you are out of stealth it works as a simple pvp trinket. ... This is another 3 in 1 macro, if you target a friendly player in your group it casts Tricks of Trade on him, if you hold down shift it casts Slice and Dice otherwise its a simple Cheap Shot. ... This macro targets the nearest enemy player and ignores mobs and pets when you are in your pvp talent spec, and targets the nearest enemy no matter if its a mob or player when you are in your pve talent spec. Bind this to your tab key! Swap spec 1 and spec 2 if your pvp spec is on the first talent panel and pve on your second. I hope at least 1 or 2 of these macros were helpful for some1.Mawerrick177 17 Aug
30 Oct [Guide] Tumna's and Notter 7.2.5 Assassination Guide Hey guys, Tumna and I have been working on an updated Sin guide in the last few days We aim for it to answer as many questions as possible concerning Assassination so Here's our guide: https://tinyurl.com/Sin-Rogue-Guide Don't be shy to contact us with any questions!Notterr2 30 Oct
1h Hotfixed t21 Rogue: Regalia of the Dashing Scoundrel Assassination Item - Rogue T21 Assassination 2P Bonus now increases the critical strike chance of Deadly Poison and Wound Poison by 60% (was 15%) for 6 seconds. Item - Rogue T21 Assassination 4P Bonus now has a chance to grant 2 Energy (was 4 Energy) when your Deadly Poison or Wound Poison critically strikes. Outlaw Item - Rogue T21 Outlaw 2P Bonus now increases the damage of your next Run Through by 15% (was 5%), stacking up to four times. Item - Rogue T21 Outlaw 4P Bonus now has a 16% chance (was 12%) to grant you a random Roll the Bones effect, that is not already active, for 10 seconds. Subtlety Item - Rogue T21 Subtlety 4P Bonus now has a 3% chance (was 5%) to grant Shadow Gestures when using Gloomblade, Backstab, and Shadowstrike. Source: http://www.wowhead.com/news=276735.2/patch-7-3-2-hotfixes-for-november-21-tier-21-set-bonus-tuning#comments What do you guys think?Nightlotus0 1h
9h Sap Bugging in arena What is this phenomenon? My healers are getting sapped in combat from time to time and I don't understand how can this be happening. Anyone could explain it?Stabbingpunk2 9h
10h BIS legendaries for assassination for mythic+ I looked at Icy veins and all it does is state what legendaries are best for raid encounters, however I do not raid anymore. I don't even step into LFR anymore simply cause of how mind numbing and time consuming it is to get in as DPS Would be great to know what legendaries I am looking out for for mythic + to be able to push for higher mythic +Makarg0 10h
10h How is outlaw How is outlaw atm? Good, bad?Morx5 10h
18h Rate the Rogue Transmog Above You - Continued Previous thread reached it's limit. Continue here. Everyone knows what to do. For the uninitiated, Rate the transmog of the Rogue above you on a scale of 1 to 10.Xaero491 18h
19h Is it really all about Subtlety atm? It seems like every guide, pvp, raid, arena, mythic+, every single video on rogues says, "Go Subtlety, it's the most overpowered, best spec for rogues." I mostly like Outlaw (60% fun factor), and they aren't so hawt atm, that's been mostly the case all of legion. Assassin (30% fun factor), is sometimes fun to play, but they also seem not as beloved atm. Lastly, I like playing Sub about 10% of the time, e.g. I don't find them terribly interesting, but they seem to be overpowered in pvp, pve, just about everything. My rogue is an alt, near the bottom of the list of my alts, so it doesn't really matter too much. I guess I should just dump my stack of AP into Outlaw or Assassin, and just call it good (maybe someday they will be good, and I will be positioned to play it), since if I am not playing subtlety now, then I likely won't play them when they are weaker than they are now. =) Thanks for listening, I guess thats what I gotta do, and not follow the Fotm peeps. Sometimes you just gotta think out loud.Jalisco16 19h
1d All Rogue specs are bottom tier on sims next raid Give at least ONE rogue spec some hotfix number changes so my friend don't feel terrible playing one next tierRhythmz6 1d
1d Assassination or Feral for pvp? I have both feral druid and rogue currently gearing them up. I can't decide between them for pvp. How is these two are doing in 2's and 3's and what are the pros and cons of both specs?Høpëc0 1d
1d Rogue PvP Movie Hello, I recently created a Legion PvP movie, seeing as it is one of my early movies I would greatly appreciate your constructive feedback. It got featured on warcraftmovies, hope you like it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeLndsZRlhk&t=Lashed3 1d
2d Low eviscerate damage! Hi, guys! I have lvl 101 subtlety rogue. I have a problem: on tooltip it writes that eviscerate must deal 86k dmg, but actually it deals only 46k, why it's so low? Thanks for answer.Inframon4 2d
3d Sub for mythic+ Hello. I'm interested in lvling up a sub rogue as they seem fun and interesting, but im wondering how they fair in mythic+ dungeons? How is the aoe damage compared to other classes? I'm used to playing DH and Frost DK for mythic+ and I want to trying something new, but it is important for me that rogue can compete as I really enjoy doing keystones. Hoping for some insight from the rogue community!Saithieen1 3d
3d Assassination PvP, Poisons Hello. I like casual pvp and I created a rogue because I love to poison people...dont worry, I like it only in games. Recently I began thinking, I'm probably going to have to use wound poison and crippling posion for pvp, in other words, I'm going to have to pick wound poison over deadly poison because healing reduction is important in pvp. There is the problem, If I pick wound poison over deadly poison, wouldnt I be missing the "poison dmg" I very like? Are assassination rogues forced to go bleed focused spec in pvp? Thanks for your answers.Maginn3 3d
3d Shadow Dance cd + 20 H ...Backstaby0 3d
3d Newly dinged sub howto m+ and raids ? Hi dinged 110 yesterday and still gearing :P Curious on what u pick in talents för raids vs m+ if it differs much. and if u favour some stats more in dung vs raids.. Still no legendarys except boots from ah. rotation i have trying to do is . from stealth shadowstrike-backstab-backstab-nightblade- backstab to full combopoints -symbols of death -dfa-shadowdance-shadowstrike-shadowstrike-eviscerate- then from here i try to build up points to spend for a new dfa. and if i remeber i put a new nightbalde on and also if i remeber ill use goremaws bite. any tips trix are really welcome to a newstarted rogue.Filthÿ3 3d
5d Rogue pvp video from vanilla. Remeber watching a video of a male troll rogue in t2. Think he had 120/130 or w/e energy. Besides that i only remember 2 parts from the vid and one was that he was sneaking around and bombed/exploded dealing mass dmg to some allies. And he was also dancing on a mountain i think.. Anyone remeber this vid? Sorry for the vauge info!Sturmwehr8 5d
5d Locket at magical memories - bug? Hi, anyone else has a bug (or something, idk) with quest "High Fash-Djinn"? I have all 5/6 itesms expect locket at magical memories. I tried to catch this item for a 3 or more hours. Somemody has maybe a good place where I can pickpocket this item?Naame2 5d
5d Blade Flurry Bug I'm having a weird bug with Blade Flurry, it won't seem to turn off after it's been activated. It's nothing to do with the GBC or anything, it can literally be out of combat, and pressing my mouse button, hotkey, or manually clicking on the bar or spell book doesn't seem to turn it off. The only way I can is by right clicking and cancelling it manually. It's never happened to me before today, and I haven't installed or changed any addons. Is there some way to fix it or whats going on?Stabseh0 5d
5d Please buff outlaw 20% more damage plsVasuuki15 5d
6d Low DPS as Assassination Hey People So my Problem is following: Im dealing only about 600-800k dps with an ilvl of 905 and thats not that good so i hope to get some help here. my stats are 105% mastery/33% crit/11% versatility/10% haste and i start the Rotation with Stealth Garrote 1-2 Mutilate (till 5CP) Vendetta Stealth Rupture Kingsbane Toxic Blade then i try too Keep garrote, rupture and envenom active as Long as possible One more Problem is that i have energy Problems and its hard for me to Keep my bleeds active so i often have to rupture or envenom with 2-3 CP.Deerem3 6d
6d One Shot by Rogue? Hi all, I play a Demon Hunter on 110 and just came back to Legion after a break of 6 months. I was on my way to kill the FC in the enemy base during WSG while I got - literally - one shot on the way. I couldn't believe what I was seeing as I've never died so fast since WoW Classic. I checked the combat log for any abnormalities but all I could see was a Shadowstrike spree of 700Ks. Are Rogues really this capable? Or is this an exploit of some sort? Cheers for any feedback.Thunderized10 6d
6d LF Rouge OneShot Macro/ And Subt or Assasi Hi guys i am looking for a macro for ONESHOT, if anyone have it please pass it here. Also i'd like to ask. What is better rouge subtley or assasination?Cubot2 6d
6d wPvP and Sub Rogue While world pvp will be an important subject in the next expansion, especially on my realm which faction ratio is about 50% / 50%, I started to think about leveling my sub rogue alt. I wonder about your thoughts, do you recommend?Natâsha6 6d
6d Getting out of combat in BG's Hey everyone! 1st of all sorry for not posting from my rogue but I can't choose him as a toon for forums atm (know issue by Blizzard). I got my rogue to 110 two days ago and I've been doing some BG's to farm for pvp gear as I leveled it mainly for pvping (always enjoyed playing rogue). I'm having a great time playing as assassination rogue, but i've been noticing that getting out of combat in BG's is incredibly slow... PvE wise I haven't had this issue but it's taking like, 5 seconds or more to drop out of combat be it to restealth or to mount up. This can´t be right as after one feral, a lock and me killed another player, the feral restealthed in normal timing, the lock mounted, and I was still stuck in combat waiting to mount up aswell =( ->Happens everytime in BG's!<- Is this a known issue? Is there anything I can do to fix this? Anyone else having this problem in BG's? Does this happen in arenas aswell? If anyone can tell me, please, give me some hope! Thank you for your time!Mugenz8 6d
13 Nov sin/outlaw ok ok,maybe is too early, BUT simulationcraft .... we are again at the bottom, also sub is not so different. whine,whine,whine,whine,whine. http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/T21_Raid.htmlGreengreen7 13 Nov
13 Nov Shadowmeld Macro anyone know a macro that i can use Shadowmeld and then stealth right away? i tried #showtooltip /cast Shadowmeld /cast Stealth it doesnt' work. EDIT : one more question anyone know the macro to spamm stealth and it doesn't take me out of stealth.Mclothar2 13 Nov
13 Nov Professions I'm a wee bit behind regarding professions I've heard it's not so nessesary nowadays and nothing is considered "best" But I was hoping you could shed some light upon it anyhow. I want to earn money ingame, and have pve professions... what can you suggest? Thanks :) <3Sofiê3 13 Nov
12 Nov Rogue skill floor / Solo Viability? Hi there! I am currently shopping for a new main for Antorus and going forwards into BFA, and I was hoping that I might be given some advice on rogues from the forum. From what I can tell, rogues have a bit of a notorious skill floor - there seems to be quite a lot to learn before you can survive in world content, let alone do decent DPS. I am also worried about everyone going on about 'required legendaries' like the shoulders - I am not looking to do mythic raids, but am I going to be a dead fish in the water in HC if I don't have them? I really love the class fantasy of the rogue - the piracy, assassination, sneakiness - but it would be a shame if I spent the time levelling a new class only to realise it is way beyond me. I am pretty used to Afflock and tanks, which are... y'know... immortal, at present. Do rogues really require a massive time investment compared to other classes to function properly? Or could a more casual player enjoy raids and maybe some arenas without sixteen macros and eight addons to make the thing function?Koshdrol4 12 Nov
12 Nov How do you rogue? How do you do open world pve assassination rogue? As soon as I came to argus, I get ~5 demons on my back simultaneously. Well yeah, I know we have stealth'n'stuff, but how do you deal with "Slay 50 fel-bears and collect 150 fel-bear asses" when they all are stacked up in groups? Even tho I can sap one, but even one demon gives me no good times, especialy when I have only one weak heal every 30 seconds.Urjeidun9 12 Nov
12 Nov Demon Hunter detection against Rogue's stealth Fellow players, how do you feel about Rogues being detectable by Demon Hunters? Do you feel it is justified? Has it impacted your enjoyment of playing Rogue? Regards, LenchykLenchyk11 12 Nov
10 Nov How are rogues in world content and dungeons? Hello, I'm interested in rolling a rogue but I'm more of a solo player and enjoy doing world content such as world quests, old raids and mythic dungeons. How are rogues for these things, do they have an easy time or will I struggle? Also, rogues seem like a complex class to me, is this true? and which spec will be the best? Hope somebody can answer these questions for me. Cheers :)Laeneya3 10 Nov
10 Nov IL vs Stats So i recently just came back to wow after a few months break i had mostly the night hold gear but i have been farming Argus to get better gear and im :S af. So i play sin spec the stats are the same as i last played Agi > Mastery > Versatility but all i seem to get is Haste lol on like everything :S The Dilema i have is i am now 920 IL i want to try get in to PuG raids on normal but they all want curve the odd chance i do get in i get kicked after 1st boss because i only have around 600 - 700k dps. But i take of my gear and put on some of my old stuff which are more my stats i have around 907 IL but hitting 700 - 800k dps lol? Im so confused and really wish we still had reforging but can any one help me out here on what im doing wrong. I have even tried joinging with my higher item lvl and changing my gear to have the better dps but as soon as some one clocks me with the item lvl drop i get kicked. Thanks Jaffaa.Jaffaa2 10 Nov
09 Nov Outlaw pvp Is it any good? Should i worth try it out or keep playing the other 2 specs.It used to be the be really good but after the defensive cds nerf ,i don't know. Is anyone playing that?Puzzle4 09 Nov
09 Nov Is it ok to cry now? (Legendary Rant) Been farming hard to prepare for Antorius and in the search for Mantle of the Master Assassin i've stumble upon 7 legendaries since I turned 110 in late 7.2, got my 7th today actually. Anyway this is the list: Oldest to newest: Shadow Satyr's Walk Soul of the Shadowblade (decent start yes?) Cinidaria, the Symbiote Sephuz's Secret Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus Will of ValeeraIm not really here to cry, as I feel rather fortunate to have gotten 7 in what I believe is a rather short period of time. I feel optimistic, as it couldn't possibly get any worse now could it :P ? Anyway, as I'm sitting here feeling the urge to ventilate some form of frustration (lets face it, I'm rather pissed) I got interested in hearing your guys "horror" stories about these Legion Legendaries that has been nothing but a pain since release for alot of people. Please share it :)Svalbardicus16 09 Nov
06 Nov Are We seeing Any Outlaw love in 7.3.5 I mean mostly to be viable in pvp. Atm only tank monk had lower repræsentationXlausen0 06 Nov
06 Nov Outlaw SS animation bug First of all, I hope it's the right forum to post this. If not let me know and I'll post this elsewhere. I happened to notice that if you use a specific appearance for your weapon (the Hidden Outlaw appearance) the saber slash animation lacks the yellow tracking thingy, whereas with other appearances or transmogs it's always visible. It looks like this: https://imgur.com/a/nJy0t I'd be glad to see this being fixed :)Nightlotus0 06 Nov
06 Nov Sin feels "off" ? Hello everyone i recently started to play assasinate, a spec that i love lore-wise : the idea of poison and bleeding out your ennemies seems cool to me but ... i am the only one having a bad time playing it ? I just feels... clumsy ? I remember in wotlk you had to manage at least the poison stack to proc envenom, but they removed it, i don't know why ? Right now i don't really feel the importance of the poisons in the spec, you only have 1 icon saying the target is poisoned.. and that all ? Mutilate ( i use it ) generate combo point but also feels clumsy since you have to wait so much time between each attack. You have 2 bleed that need to be UP 100% of the time. 3 cooldown and 2 of them need to be used in the same time.. so basically 2 cooldown and finally 1 ability to throw out combo point : envenom. Like .. i am playing a ROGUE, i am supposed to be agile, actif , swift . Here i just spam 2 ability , keep 2 bleed up, use my "2" Cooldown and it's not even Fast. I am the only one who feels like that or i just do things wrong ? I usually play sub and even thought i am only starting the undertand trully the deepness of this spec i am already having so much troubl .. hmm ..FUN with it compared to sin ( and my dps is better too ..)Fealnort5 06 Nov
06 Nov Assassination bleed focus spec I am really enjoying the burst of the hemo/exsanguinate build a lot and i was wondering how does it compare to other specs? And more specifically has anyone found the stat weights? With mastery being useless since it only supports poisons other stats are way more important. Also because i am not 100% sure, haste increases the damage of most WoW dots by making them tick more often, if that is the case wouldnt haste be the top stat for rogue since it would help with that and energy regen?Ralphé1 06 Nov
06 Nov How desirable are rogues for mythic+? Compared to other melee dps, how are rogues doing?Ulfrahn4 06 Nov
05 Nov LF Rogue to pickpocket and sell me Heavy Junkboxes Hi Rogues, I'll pay a decent price per box (negotiable), just leave me your Bnet name or character name and realm and I will add/message you and we can discuss a price. Thanks :) Realms I can trade with: Chromaggus, Shattered Halls, Boulderfist, Daggerspine, Talnivarr, Trollbane, Ahn'Qiraj, Balnazzar, Laughing Skull and Sunstrider.Monkaveli1 05 Nov
05 Nov Why 99,9% of horde rogues are undead? I dont get it, why no orcs? Why not any other races? I like undead too (not as much as orcs), dont get me wrong, but why so many undead rogues? Racials? IMO rogue gear looks way better on orc, also swords look more like swords and not toothpicks...? IMO undead are best caster race ever, but why so many rogues? Like if someone says horde rogue you can count on it to be undead. Grexar79 05 Nov
03 Nov Outlaw’s final breaths. Good evening every one I’ve mained Outlaw since the start of Legion and progressed all mythic cutting edge content (except Kil’Jaeden). I also do a lot of m+ content. My main point in this post is that the current state of Outlaw is at its worst since the start of Legion. I’m very passionate about the spec and what attracted me the most was the very high damage ceiling. Which was removed after RtB and TB/Restless Blades rework in 7.2.5. I don’t want to propose a list of balancing ideas because I realize it’s not feasible at this point in Legion. All I suggest is a simple damage aura buff to keep us on life support through the remainder of the expansion. I thoroughly enjoy the spec regardless of what others are saying but please, don’t let the spec die. I hope this plea reaches out.Melonfaise11 03 Nov
03 Nov Open World PvP First off, this isn't a "NERF ROGUE" thread, but rogues are a prime example why open world PvP needs to be "tuned". I'm a regular in the Dalaran Sewers and part of the fun down there are Sets, Trinkets and of course Legendaries, but we are getting to such high Itemlevel that a 5mio. Healthpool is just out of scale with the Damage we can deal. So why the rogue Thread? Well, basically every rogue with ~ilvl 910 and either Shoulders and/or Back can oneshot you. Normally Subs attack you with 3 mio. Goremaw hits and you die within the stunlock but since a few weeks Assassination with the Back got alot of attention. All they have to do is press one button out of stealth and they hit everyone in a 20 yard radius for about 5-9mio. damage. After that they can easily disengage with cloak and vanish (and the none PvP zone of the Sewers but that isn't part of the problem). But like I said in the beginning, this isnt a about nerfing Rogues. Nearly every class does stupid damage in open world PvP, but there is nearly no counterplay to rogues in particular as they literally oneshot people from stealth and go nearly full immune afterwards. So what do I think should happen? Don't nerf Legendaries or synergies with them, because that is the fun part. Just implement a flat %nerf to Damage taken from Players. Kind of like the Resilience from long ago but only for open PvP and without increases or decreases. I know that they didn't use stat templates in open PvP because it shouldn't feel like we get weaker when we enter a PvP zone or get ganked, but as long as it's damage taken it should be fine. I just want to have the chance to react to damage.Kothun3 03 Nov
02 Nov Shoulder legendary I'm just wondering if my rotation changes as a sin rogue with the shoulder legendary, is it pretty much the same or does it change up a little?Nifur7 02 Nov
02 Nov Ambush changes... I'm sure I used to be able to 'jump' behind a mob. w/ Ambush & it's obvious that it HAS changed, but can anyone remind me 'when' it changed? Did it change while Outlaw was still Combat &/or is it now reserved for Subtlety or Assassination?Eighjan3 02 Nov
01 Nov Need help with macro Hey guys, I need some help with a macro on my outlaw rogue. I want a macro that casts "marked for death" on a target, immediately sets focus to that mob, so I can quickly find him again when i lose him, to kill him to reset the marked for death CD After it dies it needs to remove the focus again, so I don't have a focus to a death mob :) Help would be much appreciated, as I'm a noob with macro'sNahlyrian2 01 Nov