Rogue

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to our general Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: CMTeamEU-WoW@Blizzard.com Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
16 Feb (Transmog) Weapons that won't show enchants I wanted to assemble some daggers and other weapons that have an intrinsic glow or effect thus won't display, amongst others, the oh so lovely Landslide enchant. (cough) This post has reached the character limit so see #5 for the rest of this list or click the links below. Contents 1. Daggers 2. Axes 3. Fist weapons 4. Swords http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3161447398?page=1#5 5. Maces http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3161447398?page=1#5 ------------------------- 1. Daggers ------------------------- • • • Blue glow 1H Claw of the Netherwing Flight quest reward 1H Borak's Reminder quest reward 1H Glacial Blade faint glow, Horde PVP reward 1H Blade of Unquenched Thirst BOE MH Vicious Spellblade or Earthspike (exactly the same), quest rewards MH Infused Dragonbone Splinter quest reward MH Nathrezim Mindblade faint blue glow, Karazhan MH Jaded Crystal Dagger heroic Magister's Terrace MH Blade of Trapped Knowledge BOE MH The Lost Kris of Zedd very faint glow, BOE MH Talon of the Tempest faint glow, BOE • • • Green 1H Feltooth Eviscerator heroic Hellfire Ramparts 1H Darkmoon Dirk faint glow, BOE reward from Demons Deck MH Sorcerous Dagger faint glow, Molten Core • • • Orange 1H Ceremonial Warmaul Blood-Blade quest reward (Ring of Blood Nagrand) MH Searing Golden Blade BOE • • • Yellow 1H Perdition's Blade orange/yellow-ish, 1H, Molten Core MH Azure Lightblade same model as above only recolor, quest reward OH Searing Sunblade JP reward • • • Red 1H Dustbringer faint glow, BOE 1H Heartrazor faint glow, Tempest Keep 1H Tracker's Blade Battle for Mount Hyjal 1H Wastewalker Shiv subtle glow, heroic Slave Pens 1H Retainer's Blade exalted with the Scryers • • • Purple 1H Riftmaker exalted with Keepers of Time 1H Guile of Khoraazi subtle glow, exalted with the Consortium 1H Vileblade of the Betrayer heroic Arcatraz 1H Zulian Slicer faint glow, no longer obtainable 1H Mindfang(H)/Sageclaw(A) MH, PVP reward 1H Twinblade of the Hakkari and OH Twinblade of the Hakkari Zul'Gurub MH Ritualist's Bloodletter or MH Twisted Reflection quest rewards MH Sharpened Fang of the Mystics very faint, Onyxia's Lair • • • Silver/white 1H Twinblade of Mastery Heroic Mana Tombs 1H Electrified Dagger Alliance PVP reward 1H Twin-Bladed Ripper faint white-blueish, quest Netherstorm MH Time-Shifted Dagger Escape from Durnholde Keep • • • Black 1H The Night Blade BOE 1H The Dusk Blade BOE, same model as above 1H Ced's Carver BOE 1H Blade of Eternal Darkness very faint glow, Maraudon 1H Bloodsipper heroic ICC 1H The Lobotomizer PVP reward 1H Crystal-Infused Shiv created by combining 50 Apexis Shards with Depleted Dagger 1H Gutgore Ripper or Tarnished Gutgore Ripper or Rusted Gutgore Ripper nearly invisible glow • • • No glow but hides enchants Gutgore Ripper 1H, can be passed off as no glow, MC Tarnished Gutgore Ripper and Rusted Gutgore Ripper 1H, Onyxia's Lair -------------------- 2. Axes -------------------- • • • Green 1H Hate-Forged Cleaver slight nearly invisible green glow, Halls of Reflection Hc 1H Amani Venom-Axe green glow, Old Hillsbrad 1H Axe of the Sen'jin Protector (H) faint green effect, Argent Tournament 1H Bogreaver small green sparks fly off it, can pass as no-glow, Underbog • • • Orange 1H Axe of the Legion orange, BOE 1H Firebrand Battleaxe orange/red glow, Blood Furnace 1H Rising Tide faint orange glow on handle, no glow on blade, BT • • • Purple 1H Grom'tor's Charge green axe with faint purple, quest SMV 1H Breeching Comet MT or The Harvester of Souls Auchenai Crypts • • • Silver/white 1H Edge of Winter faint white, BS crafted 1H The Decapitator silver/white glow, Kara 1H Empowered Deathbringer very faint smokey white effect, Onyxia's Lair • • • No glow but hides enchants 1H Rising Tide faint orange glow on handle, no glow on blade, BT 1H Bogreaver small green sparks in core of blade, Underbog 1H The Brutalizer orange glow on handle, none on blade, BT ------------------------- 3. Fist weapons ------------------------- Reflex Blades and Stormreaver Warblades purple effect, Arcatraz/Botanica Merciless Gladiator's Ripper and Gladiator's Fleshslicer purple glow, PVP reward (Area 52)Töki97 16 Feb
11 Sep Interesting and useful rogue macros Hi there fellow rogues, I thought i share some of the macros i use, i developed them myself and found them extremely useful. ... ... These macros are for pvp, when you are spamming your main ability like mad and you lost target for some reason, (rogue vanished, mage turned invisible, hunter feigned death) these will cast fan of knives right away automaticaly. Update: As Mannmedkniv suggested I added the /startattack command to the backstab macro, that way when you cant manage to land a succesful backstab you will cause some dps at least. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... This is a spammable macro when you notice there is an enemy rogue nearby, it will target the rogue and sap him even if you are currently targetting a further enemy, it ignores pets as well. If you want to sap your current target you hold down shift or ctrl or alt no matter wich and it will sap your current target. Place this on your default action bar in stealth mode. ... Place this macro to the same bind as the previous one but in normal stance (no stealth), useful when you see a rogue while you are mounted. If you spam its key then you will turn stealthed then sap the rogue, if he gets you first then it will blind him. This macro also works for jumping down from your flying mount stealthed, which is a very usefull thing in many situations. In combat it also works as a default mouseover Blind macro but you can simply blind any1 with this as well. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... This is a simple vanish macro, probably most of you have something similar, it saves you from wasting your vanish when you would come out of combat anyway. ... Replace every man for himself to /use *your pvp trinket* and replace poisons on demand! This macro only makes sense if you put it somewhere else then the default action bar, if you do so it saves you 3 slots. When you are stealthed you would not use your trinket anyways so when you are stealthed and hit this macro it applies crippling poison to your mainhand, if you hold down shift it puts mind numbing on your offhand, and if you hold down alt it applies crippling poison on your thrown weapon. It also handles the pop up questions. When you are out of stealth it works as a simple pvp trinket. ... This is another 3 in 1 macro, if you target a friendly player in your group it casts Tricks of Trade on him, if you hold down shift it casts Slice and Dice otherwise its a simple Cheap Shot. ... This macro targets the nearest enemy player and ignores mobs and pets when you are in your pvp talent spec, and targets the nearest enemy no matter if its a mob or player when you are in your pve talent spec. Bind this to your tab key! Swap spec 1 and spec 2 if your pvp spec is on the first talent panel and pve on your second. I hope at least 1 or 2 of these macros were helpful for some1.Mawerrick182 11 Sep
06 Feb [Guide] Tumna's and Notter 7.2.5 Assassination Guide Hey guys, Tumna and I have been working on an updated Sin guide in the last few days We aim for it to answer as many questions as possible concerning Assassination so Here's our guide: https://tinyurl.com/Sin-Rogue-Guide Don't be shy to contact us with any questions!Notterr3 06 Feb
21m Hey is Outlaw Trash in Uldir or am I ? Honestly I don't know, probably it's me but I don't know what to do anymore. I am being kicked from raid for !@#$ty dps while I am trying my best and doing best rotation I can. Item level 360 and gemmed that what I can. Am I just not seeing something or Outlaw is in bad spot for Uldir ?Drakk9 21m
14h Dueling/Arena Tips Hello. I casually started doing some 2v2 and 3v3 arenas. What I noticed was that in 2v2 arenas, I was chasing their healer and they are chasing mine, enemy rogues are able to kill my resto druid healer 1v1 and I cant kill their resto druid healer. I tried dueling my resto druid to see whats what, and I wasnt able to kill my resto druid healer in a duel. Our ilvls are similar. The druid simply doesnt take that much damage in bear form. I can kick him and stun him to interrupt him twice, but even so then he just heals himself back again. When I use my CDs(vendetta etc) to burst him down, he uses either his own defensives, or mighty bash, cyclone and heal himself. I seem to be something wrong since my damage doesnt seem to be enough. My healer says that doesnt happen, he eventually dies against other rogues. Could I have some tips? Thanks in advance. Edit:If there are any youtube channels you know about rogue dueling/arena stuff, I would also be glad.Natinatinaji5 14h
17h 8.1 Snake Eyes Outlaw "nerf" So, Snake Eyes trait now: after RtB/SnD it buffs 5 next SStrikes for each cpoint spend (about 300 dmg per cpoint). In PTR it says: ~buffs 10 SStrikes for about 150 dmg per cpoint. What's the problem here? You still have 12 seconds untill buff disappear, which makes it impossible to spend all stacks= this trait now makes ~40% less damage. GG Blizzard well played, killing rogue continues. Basically forces us to play assa in pvp. Btw easiest way to fix it? Make it be 24 seconds buff instead of 12 and we're good, waiting for good news.Reevena4 17h
18h Assassination needs a nerf - we all know it And subtlety/outlaw needs a buff. Needless to say - assass damage is EXTRA AF right now. I'm all for assass having good sustain DPS, but good sustain, burst and low cd control? Nahhh, it's too much - meanwhile subt cant do anything except for spam cheap shots.Vialism31 18h
20h Dark Iron male or female? Finally hit exhalted with 7th. Playing pretty much only ranged races, its time to level a rogue, and DI is a given. I generally only play females in WoW, but this choice is hard...Shiire2 20h
23h Outlaw > assass? No matter what I gear as assassin, outlaws always topping both ST and AoE. My outlaws doing good damage, but always thought assass was better with ST and lower adds? I've got 30% mast, 20% crit, 20% haste as assassin in 372 gear, and the right talent setup. The only thing that let's me down are lower ilevel weaps. Using a 365 dagger and 355. Could this be the reason? (Outlaw has 380 and 375). Do weaps make that much of a difference? My outlaws literally 10% more ST and 25% more AoE. I really want to make sin work though for ST fights! As its simming higher (obviously not for me) on lower add fights in uldir.Chockø0 23h
1d Roll The Bones Is it still worth rerolling RTB if you got only 1 buff? Or these days 1 buff is more than enough.Sárádá2 1d
1d Fathom vs doom's wake (trinkets) Hi, According to bloodmallet and herodamage, doom's wake trinket should outperform fathoms trinket. However, when I sim, I always end up with fathoms simming higher. I cant wrap my head around this. I've been trying about everything but my sim prefers fathom. How come both bloodmallet and herodamage have doom's wake score higher than 355 fathom? Is it because my other trinket ( galecallers boon ) and doom's wake both have on use option? Anyone can clarify me on this? Edit; this goes for the sin spec Double edit; my doom's wake trinket is 370Condition4 1d
1d PVP nerf - SIN/SUB/OUTLAW? is Sin still the best PvP spec, even after the nerf?Thería9 1d
1d Rate the Rogue Transmog Above You - #3 Last one reached it's limit, so here we go again! ... Really not sure about those weapons with the set you have going. Maybe a 6.Pinchpenny112 1d
1d Assa Broken and Stealth bug! Are you doing something please, i mean you have no chance on pvp with a assa spec atm. When you try to vanish you dont vanish nooo men all attack you instantly again because the see you. Dont get it this bug is now 10 years old and you bring him back ignore the hole community of rogues and Nerf 2 times Assa Spec? Assa spec is broken and he dont work like he should, when i play a bleeding spec i need more CD, to go 2 times vanish because you need it. Spec dont work and he gets even worse the dont fix this important vanish or stealth bug. That one think what makes you a rogue and what you need because without that you are nothing more then dead. dont get it im the only one who is pissed about that? i mean all cry nerf rogues but the allready so broken. DH no chance he see you from boralus to zandalar in your stealth. Worldbuffs hey NP mate you play rogue hahaha no chance because stealth is useless when you get buffs and see all sneaky rogues. Its hurt so mutch in my brain and in my heart. I play now 14 Years long a Rogue but im never so disapointemnt then today. I know no one cares but i think im quit this game soon!Triastiel30 1d
1d Rate the Rogue name above you! Let's get this going! Pretty self explanatory. From 1-10 how good is the Rogue's name above you? Have not seen one of these posts for quite some time, so I thought it would be a nice thing to bring back to the Rogue Forums!Noxia306 1d
1d Where are those darn daggers? Hi! Trying to get my ilvl up so I can join Warfronts. My armour isn't much of an issue, but those damn daggers. Any advice? I really don't want to change specs. Mutilate ftl.Shoohs6 1d
2d Arena Sin Rogue BFA Hello Rogues, I am looking for tips for arena. I am playing with a resto druid 2v2 and 3v3 with the same resto druid and a mage. We have mainly focused on 2v2 since it seems to be easier and we are not very good. I believe my main problem is swapping the targets. When I do, I feel like I am wasting too much time and energy. What we are doing is that we cyclone and swap when I burst down one of the players and I can't continue with high damage. Then I go to the other target and garrote, mutilate and rupture him. Is this correct? I was watching Reckful the other day and there are a couple of discrepancies between our playstyles (apart from the fact that he's got skills): 1. He runs the marked for death build. 2. He almost never puts bleeds on multiple targets. 3. Many times when he bursts he does not have bleeds on his target. Any tips and critics are welcome. If you have some good reads/videos, please share. Thanks a bunch and With Honor.Slickdi0 2d
2d Outlaw dps very rng? Im new to outlaw rogue since i dont like my old mains so much anymore.. i feel like my dps is really bad i cant pull a steady 8-10k.. seems like i only have high dps during a good roll the bones ??Trollrouge6 2d
2d Outlaw Traits Currently the only trait i enjoy is Deadshot as it changes the gameplay style abit, other than that, traits are very, very, very dull... Can we see some better traits that potentialy change gameplay abit ? Im sure im not the only one when i say that the traits are underwhelming and plain boring...Rhazelol2 2d
2d Advices Hello guys, I have been playing PvP since the beginning of BFA, however I am being unable to pass 1650 CR. I have my addons, keybindings and at the end of each arena I am probably the one with the most damage done, as I always land my blind on the CCed target with 9 seconds. It seems that I am missing something out. Gotta note something as well, whenever I get partners on Voice comms I manage to push a bit extra, however, most people lately are avoiding voice comms, and I am unable to find long term partners on forums Any advice would be appreciated, I really wanna get a good title by the end of this season (sth more than challenger).Sinzz2 2d
2d Rogue ranked worst DPS in Uldir as of this week https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/19#difficulty=4 Why heroic? Because it's a more accurate representation of "average" than mythic or normal in my opinion. There is 1 boss out of all 8 where any rogue spec exists in top 10 dps - Mother 6th and 7th. There is currently no rogue that is in Top 5 of any boss in terms of DPS in Uldir. This is an all-dps class. Writing this post makes me sad. How much is enough Blizzard? I don't understand what you are trying to achieve. I came back to raid after a long absence. Now I'm unsubscribing from BFA effective as of the last day of my payment.Swissbankerx23 2d
4d Artifact weapons and bfa Hello! Recently unlocked the mag'har on my warrior and wanted to try leveling a new toon. I have played this game since beta but never played a rogue above lvl40. So decided id try one as a fancy new mag'har ork. Outlaw is turning out to be ALOT of fun, and transmogging is pretty much the only stuff i chase in the game. Im wondering about the hidden artifact skins for the rogue weapons. I realize legion pretty much ended and that you cannot earn artifactpower anymore for the weapons (they are all grayed out even with my weapon equipped?) Hence you cant level it up. Does this mean the thunderfury skin for the aftifact swords is now unobtainable? Seeing as the quest only drops/starts at Art.level 5 or above? My warrior got his hidden reaper, it is not level-restricted while the rogue one is. VERY interested in any clarification on this as that skin is pretty much the best looking weapon in the game. Thanks.Gordrakk2 4d
4d OUTLAW/ASSASS What is better for pvp ?Ankky4 4d
4d Spec to aim for PvP Hey leveling up my rogue and wonder what spec is the better to be for BG's? I will mostly do random BG's and world pvp. I saw that Assassination got a 6 % nerf to damage so i guess Outlaw or Subtlety are better now days?Xzze3 4d
4d Rogues have to die! What class do u struggle the most against in RBG?Spasserspil1 4d
4d outlaw - trash fantasy Ok , so i can go with sub using shadow/void magic with attacs ect, assa kinda is on the borderline... BUT outlaw... This garbage piraty !@#$ wtf!!! u use a pistol vs a %^-*ing god of universe and that should do damage?! or a damn saber sword swoosh yaaar, how dumb is that even the icon is retarded. like i don't usualy give many !@#$s about RP but this one ,is sooo out of the garbage can i can't just can't bare to let it be, what was wrong about "combat", it was a generic and you cold consider it as u wanted. Now it's a troll spec like litteraly blizz decided to troll rogues since we're the scum of earth. Such a dumb and lazy designNesfir44 4d
4d race enhance class What about a race enhance the class individually? apart from the racials. it just came up to me watching the forums background a void elf rogue attacking a highmountain tauren. Also this came up cause i hate subtetly (my favorite spec) being a void/shadow spec. By enchaning i mean like void elf bringing that shadow/void stuff into the class/spec. Human bring poisons and stuff with no magic as they don't have any supernatural form. Being neutral and race brings those specific aesthetics. I hope you get the point. I know it might be more asthetic than practical use but damn i don't enjoy this shadow. Also don't tell me "you don't like it reroll" cause i've been playing since 06 and i still care for this class. But i guess it would need a lot of development for it.Pool2 4d
4d Neurotoxin My fellow shadows, introspect this. I suppose it won't let a DH spam chaos strike, right? or a healer to recast same spell after faking it? Seems more like an annoyance.Tenebra2 4d
5d What's the best spec for levelling? I'm about to unlock Nightborne so I figured I'd make a Rogue, but I haven't played a Rogue since combat was still a spec Is there a preferred spec for levelling which kills mobs fast with little downtime?Jasonvorhees14 5d
5d CoS + Vanish question Hello! I am doing 3v3 arenas with a friend who is playing Assassination Rogue. Recently I found out he keeps his Cloak of Shadow + Vanish macro’d together. I told him that while it may be cases where you need to use both at the same time, it is probably a good idea to keep them in separate binds so that you can use them without inflicting cooldown on the other. He says I am wrong - he always wants them together, atleast in 3v3 that we are playing. Perhaps you guys who play Rogue can give some proper examples why it is a good idea to separate them? Or maybe tell me why I am wrong? Thanks!Julíssa9 5d
6d Pointless Nerfs to Rogue We do have a !@#$ called "Touch of Death" in this game that hits 60k in arena you letting it go like that. Also you choose to nerf rogues and buffing every each hybrid classes.Dirénazeroth16 6d
6d 375.9 ivl - Improve my DPS? I'm doing 14.5k DPS average on fights but a DH in my guild same ilvl is doing 16.8~k DPS. What am I doing wrong?Anarchy5 6d
6d Assa - pvp nerf https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/Milaza35 6d
6d Best PvE Spec Hey! Been mainly playing PvP as Sub and haven't really touched PvE as thats what i prefer! Got some mates playing PvE and was going to join them but was wondering currently what the best spec was? Thanks for any replying in advance.Shadowspunk6 6d
6d The First Dance azerite trait Does it stack? Am I going to get more crit if I have x3?Reevena1 6d
6d Outlaw rogue stat weights Hi, Whats your stat weights for PVE and PVP as Outlaw? I've found different ideas. I use the addon PAWN, wich recommends: -agi 2.03 -crit 1.28 -cele 1.34 -mast 0.84 -vers 1.15 Wich focuses on Celerity and crit, and versatility in the third place But in Noxxic they have a different aproach: -Agi 9.08 -vers 7.58 -hast 6.08 -crit 4.58 -mast 4.36 Wich focus on Versatility in first place, followed by haste and then crit, by a big margin. I personally think crit and haste has more logic for a outlaw rogue, but maybe the versatility build works too. What about you?Lombriz3 6d
10 Oct When do rogues get any good? Hi. I have not leveld a rogue from the start in years. I have played it at max lvl from time to time tho. But i just wonder at which lvls do the rogue gets good enough to compete with other classes in dungeons? The worst part is that im struggeling with the energy. On max lvl i dont have that problem, well not atleast THAT much. Maybe im doing something wrong? And ofcourse i know things will change and get better the higher in lvl you get. So any tip and info would be very appreciated. And what specc and talents is the way to go? Take careWunyo8 10 Oct
09 Oct Alliance races PvP rankings Hi All, So I am considering make a new rogue for this expansion to mess around on and I am too lazy to level this one. So I will be boosting one. I was hoping people could give me an idea of the current rankings of the alliance races in terms of PvP viability for rogues Other forum posts seem to exclude discussion on some of the newer races Current races: Humans - EMFH nerfed, I imagine not great in PvP now Night Elf - Shadowmeld doesn't work in BGs properly, does it work in arena? How useful is it to rogues? Void Elf Dwarf Dark Iron Dwarf Gnome Worgen Pandaren - I know pikaboo plays this, but does this only work as his whole team is playing it? I don't really mind which the "best" is but just an idea of how they rank for PvP so I can use it along with Lore/Looks to decide which to play.Nérox5 09 Oct
09 Oct combat how do i get rid of these idiotic pistols.Malyz5 09 Oct
09 Oct Mutilate Icon To be honest this icon with the two crossed blue daggers has been always very emblematic but I think it's time for an updated one. It just looks very silly these days.Reddan3 09 Oct
08 Oct Better looking AoE skills for Sub/Assassination Am I the only one who finds it "aesthetically displeasing" that a rogue has to spin around throwing around a bunch of small knives for AoE? It's not like warriors using whirlwind, spinning around with their weapon, that's fine, but with rogues, we look like a hedgehog shooting out it's spikes constantly and for me it kind of ruins the class fantasy.Arx11 08 Oct
07 Oct Backsheated weapons Hello fellow stalkers! Was wondering if anyone have any tips on backsheated weapons for transmoggin. Daggers to swords and so on.. The list on wow head is not updated I think.Darthweeder1 07 Oct
06 Oct Still problems with fishing as an Assassination rogue Hello, I have recently returned to WoW and unfortunately found that the poisons of Assa Rogues are still not buffed on the weapons but somewhere in the Nirvana. The problem with that is that when I'm passing a school of fish in the open world and wanting to fish it e.g. with my super duper Artifact Legion fishing rod, the poisons from my daggers have disappeared. The problem has been around for some years now and keeps me completely away from fishing Suggested Solution 1: Handle poisons as they used to in the old days --> Poisons are buffed directly on the weapons and do not disappear when they are in the backpack or even on the bank. Suggested Solution 2: Keep poison buff, even if a fishing rod or other stuff is equipped (like a flower or some fun item). Suggested Solution 3 (the boring variant): Make poisons passive. Please, this is a very little thing and done in a few minutes. Don't let this bug stay for another 5 years! I beg you!Змеяя6 06 Oct
06 Oct Did you really just nerf Sub AGAIN? If your Tuesday wasn't !@#$ enough, here's some insult to injury. Subtlety Blade in the Shadows damage reduced by 25%. Sharpened Blades damage reduced by 30% (unchanged in PvP). The benefit of having multiple copies of this trait active is reduced. The First Dance now grants 2 stacks of the buff, and critical strike bonus reduced by 25%. Blizzard what the actual hell?? Subtlety has lost next to all of its PvP representation. It's the most low impact melee spec by far. How on earth was this nerf justified or needed? PLEASE - upvote this %^-* so Blizzard actually pays attention, cause apparently they're sleeping.Vialism26 06 Oct
05 Oct A Better Way to Nerf Deadshot, Other Traits too So, first things first, I am not saying Deadshot needs another nerf. It's in a pretty good place even after the 20% nerf, but rather I think the mentality on how these traits are nerfed (or buffed) is wrong. It shouldn't be all about how much damage they do. Deadshot is basically the Legendary effect from Greenskin's wrists from Legion, but there's one big difference between them: Deadshot has no timer. You use Between the Eyes and that's that, your next pistol shot WILL be better. With Greenskin's, there was a window of opportunity. You could end up not getting anything out of the buff; there was, therefore, more planning around when and how to use it, even more so because of Blunderbuss procs. The same goes for similar traits like Storm of Steel. It's up forever until you expend it. Why? What's the logic behind this decision? Instead of just nerfing these traits in how much damage they do, Blizzard should be looking at simple things like this before jumping to big number nerfs.Lilura0 05 Oct
05 Oct Nothing Personal Blizz keep bringing reworked stuff as new things. The new azerite trait comes from old legion artifact, with minor modifications (mut dmg). I am still expecting something fun, maybe will have to wait till 8.2 when the Beta phase will be really over.Intox4 05 Oct
05 Oct slice and dice talent hi i want to ask about this talent(slice and dice) "Finishing move that consumes combo points to increase attack speed by 50% and Energy regeneration rate by 15%. Lasts longer per combo point" 1- is it good on pvp? mostly bg 2-is it good on pve? 3- can i use it all time ? cuz i hate using roll and dice and need to care about buffsSelveniya3 05 Oct
05 Oct Is Sap keeping you in combat a bug? I don't remember this being a thing? If I sap a mob I stay in combat until I kill them. And worst is after sap runs out they know exactly where you are. How does that work?Ivanooze2 05 Oct