Rogue

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: CMTeamEU-WoW@Blizzard.com Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
25 Aug 2016 (Transmog) Weapons that won't show enchants I wanted to assemble some daggers and other weapons that have an intrinsic glow or effect thus won't display, amongst others, the oh so lovely Landslide enchant. (cough) This post has reached the character limit so see #5 for the rest of this list or click the links below. Contents 1. Daggers 2. Axes 3. Fist weapons 4. Swords http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3161447398?page=1#5 5. Maces http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3161447398?page=1#5 ------------------------- 1. Daggers ------------------------- • • • Blue glow 1H Claw of the Netherwing Flight quest reward 1H Borak's Reminder quest reward 1H Glacial Blade faint glow, Horde PVP reward 1H Blade of Unquenched Thirst BOE MH Vicious Spellblade or Earthspike (exactly the same), quest rewards MH Infused Dragonbone Splinter quest reward MH Nathrezim Mindblade faint blue glow, Karazhan MH Jaded Crystal Dagger heroic Magister's Terrace MH Blade of Trapped Knowledge BOE MH The Lost Kris of Zedd very faint glow, BOE MH Talon of the Tempest faint glow, BOE • • • Green 1H Feltooth Eviscerator heroic Hellfire Ramparts 1H Darkmoon Dirk faint glow, BOE reward from Demons Deck MH Sorcerous Dagger faint glow, Molten Core • • • Orange 1H Ceremonial Warmaul Blood-Blade quest reward (Ring of Blood Nagrand) MH Searing Golden Blade BOE • • • Yellow 1H Perdition's Blade orange/yellow-ish, 1H, Molten Core MH Azure Lightblade same model as above only recolor, quest reward OH Searing Sunblade JP reward • • • Red 1H Dustbringer faint glow, BOE 1H Heartrazor faint glow, Tempest Keep 1H Tracker's Blade Battle for Mount Hyjal 1H Wastewalker Shiv subtle glow, heroic Slave Pens 1H Retainer's Blade exalted with the Scryers • • • Purple 1H Riftmaker exalted with Keepers of Time 1H Guile of Khoraazi subtle glow, exalted with the Consortium 1H Vileblade of the Betrayer heroic Arcatraz 1H Zulian Slicer faint glow, no longer obtainable 1H Mindfang(H)/Sageclaw(A) MH, PVP reward 1H Twinblade of the Hakkari and OH Twinblade of the Hakkari Zul'Gurub MH Ritualist's Bloodletter or MH Twisted Reflection quest rewards MH Sharpened Fang of the Mystics very faint, Onyxia's Lair • • • Silver/white 1H Twinblade of Mastery Heroic Mana Tombs 1H Electrified Dagger Alliance PVP reward 1H Twin-Bladed Ripper faint white-blueish, quest Netherstorm MH Time-Shifted Dagger Escape from Durnholde Keep • • • Black 1H The Night Blade BOE 1H The Dusk Blade BOE, same model as above 1H Ced's Carver BOE 1H Blade of Eternal Darkness very faint glow, Maraudon 1H Bloodsipper heroic ICC 1H The Lobotomizer PVP reward 1H Crystal-Infused Shiv created by combining 50 Apexis Shards with Depleted Dagger 1H Gutgore Ripper or Tarnished Gutgore Ripper or Rusted Gutgore Ripper nearly invisible glow • • • No glow but hides enchants Gutgore Ripper 1H, can be passed off as no glow, MC Tarnished Gutgore Ripper and Rusted Gutgore Ripper 1H, Onyxia's Lair -------------------- 2. Axes -------------------- • • • Green 1H Hate-Forged Cleaver slight nearly invisible green glow, Halls of Reflection Hc 1H Amani Venom-Axe green glow, Old Hillsbrad 1H Axe of the Sen'jin Protector (H) faint green effect, Argent Tournament 1H Bogreaver small green sparks fly off it, can pass as no-glow, Underbog • • • Orange 1H Axe of the Legion orange, BOE 1H Firebrand Battleaxe orange/red glow, Blood Furnace 1H Rising Tide faint orange glow on handle, no glow on blade, BT • • • Purple 1H Grom'tor's Charge green axe with faint purple, quest SMV 1H Breeching Comet MT or The Harvester of Souls Auchenai Crypts • • • Silver/white 1H Edge of Winter faint white, BS crafted 1H The Decapitator silver/white glow, Kara 1H Empowered Deathbringer very faint smokey white effect, Onyxia's Lair • • • No glow but hides enchants 1H Rising Tide faint orange glow on handle, no glow on blade, BT 1H Bogreaver small green sparks in core of blade, Underbog 1H The Brutalizer orange glow on handle, none on blade, BT ------------------------- 3. Fist weapons ------------------------- Reflex Blades and Stormreaver Warblades purple effect, Arcatraz/Botanica Merciless Gladiator's Ripper and Gladiator's Fleshslicer purple glow, PVP reward (Area 52)Töki96 25 Aug 2016
17 Aug Interesting and useful rogue macros Hi there fellow rogues, I thought i share some of the macros i use, i developed them myself and found them extremely useful. ... ... These macros are for pvp, when you are spamming your main ability like mad and you lost target for some reason, (rogue vanished, mage turned invisible, hunter feigned death) these will cast fan of knives right away automaticaly. Update: As Mannmedkniv suggested I added the /startattack command to the backstab macro, that way when you cant manage to land a succesful backstab you will cause some dps at least. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... This is a spammable macro when you notice there is an enemy rogue nearby, it will target the rogue and sap him even if you are currently targetting a further enemy, it ignores pets as well. If you want to sap your current target you hold down shift or ctrl or alt no matter wich and it will sap your current target. Place this on your default action bar in stealth mode. ... Place this macro to the same bind as the previous one but in normal stance (no stealth), useful when you see a rogue while you are mounted. If you spam its key then you will turn stealthed then sap the rogue, if he gets you first then it will blind him. This macro also works for jumping down from your flying mount stealthed, which is a very usefull thing in many situations. In combat it also works as a default mouseover Blind macro but you can simply blind any1 with this as well. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... This is a simple vanish macro, probably most of you have something similar, it saves you from wasting your vanish when you would come out of combat anyway. ... Replace every man for himself to /use *your pvp trinket* and replace poisons on demand! This macro only makes sense if you put it somewhere else then the default action bar, if you do so it saves you 3 slots. When you are stealthed you would not use your trinket anyways so when you are stealthed and hit this macro it applies crippling poison to your mainhand, if you hold down shift it puts mind numbing on your offhand, and if you hold down alt it applies crippling poison on your thrown weapon. It also handles the pop up questions. When you are out of stealth it works as a simple pvp trinket. ... This is another 3 in 1 macro, if you target a friendly player in your group it casts Tricks of Trade on him, if you hold down shift it casts Slice and Dice otherwise its a simple Cheap Shot. ... This macro targets the nearest enemy player and ignores mobs and pets when you are in your pvp talent spec, and targets the nearest enemy no matter if its a mob or player when you are in your pve talent spec. Bind this to your tab key! Swap spec 1 and spec 2 if your pvp spec is on the first talent panel and pve on your second. I hope at least 1 or 2 of these macros were helpful for some1.Mawerrick177 17 Aug
24 Jul [Guide] Tumna's and Notter 7.2.5 Assassination Guide Hey guys, Tumna and I have been working on an updated Sin guide in the last few days We aim for it to answer as many questions as possible concerning Assassination so Here's our guide: https://tinyurl.com/Sin-Rogue-Guide Don't be shy to contact us with any questions!Notterr0 24 Jul
59m BUFF OUTLAW! BUFF OUTLAW!!! https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13 Btw, according to this statistics even the best rogue spec atm is only better than WW monk, Retri pala and DH. All other classes using their best spec are higher than sub. What it means that even with currently best spec rogue, is pretty weak compared to other classes. And i'm not even mentioning other two specs, that are at the bottom of the ladder...Gìngèr4 59m
19h Dreadblades DO you still need to to get the two parts from the dungeons to get dreadblades or have they made it possible to get by a cheese method?Thaxór1 19h
1d shadowstep + kidney macro How u make macro for that? now when u have 2charges in shadowstep so how u make macro that it will use only one charge of that shadowstep and then kidney the target?Kámú1 1d
1d Assassin needs improvements I dont know how to write this without coming across pretty salty because I do indeed feel fairly salty about the current state of assa. Assa went from being top ST dps in the NH, to literally bottom tier in TOS and it was all down to the developers not liking the idea of Agonising poison which caused the change. What they replaced it with was underwhelming and doesn't fit right with the spec. What really annoys me however is the fact that yesterday I decided to try sub for the first time since its changes in legion and within my second run I started out performing (Dps wise) the spec that I had played for months on end (Assass) I saw an 11million DFA as sub, meanwhile outside of burst in assassin my evenoms hit about 500k. It just seems to be a spec thats been completely left behind AGAIN as I ran DHT+10 with 2 warr guildies and although we were always similar on boss fights, in most mobs they would both charge the enemy and before I could garrote, rupture 2 targets the mob is dead and both warriors have between 3 to 6 million dps. Me with 800k and legendary shoulders (100% crit for 5 sec). I knew the swap from AP build was a bad idea. P.s Also Poison Bomb mechanic - Worst in game, procs on 1 add, procs during 5% hp on mobs and doesnt proc once during a pull of 30. Thanks RNG godsSethroguen11 1d
1d Low Sin dps I'm doing low dps as sin good burst but low overall I don't know if my critical is low. Any tip?Charlótte7 1d
1d Boost or transfer? Need help! Deleted.Karedia0 1d
2d Question I'd love to see answered If we check a track record of WoD and Legion rogue speccs have never been a choice. In the begin of the expantion you have Outlaw/Combat for AoE and Assass leading ST. Then in mid expantion Sub always takes over for like 20%. If we check: WoD at the end: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/8/# Legion now: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/13/# we see it trending there again. Where Combat/Outlaw stay irrelevant and Assassination is useless in comparison with Sub. Blizzard advertised in the begin of Legion we would have a class fantasy related spec and that all specs would be viable since we would have to focus in 1 of them. Yet this is not happening at all. There's no reason to stay assass if Sub outshines it in every way possible. Then we get this "Spec Tunings" but they barely grasp the surface and it all remains the same way. Blizzard, I don't know your analitic process of tuning, but something is surely lacking! TL;DR: Why are we forced into the same spec nearly every xpac, why is it so dificult to maintain them relevant (e.g: keep them at ~3% of eachother)Meerlinda6 2d
2d Tricks of Trade Hello. I saw people using ToT often in arena's. What does it do? It only says Redirects all the threat you cause to the targeted party member. Why does people do it?Âang4 2d
2d One Shot by Rogue? Hi all, I play a Demon Hunter on 110 and just came back to Legion after a break of 6 months. I was on my way to kill the FC in the enemy base during WSG while I got - literally - one shot on the way. I couldn't believe what I was seeing as I've never died so fast since WoW Classic. I checked the combat log for any abnormalities but all I could see was a Shadowstrike spree of 700Ks. Are Rogues really this capable? Or is this an exploit of some sort? Cheers for any feedback.Thunderized7 2d
3d Why hasn't SSW been reworked yet? Shadow Satyr's Walk "Equip: Shadowstrike restores 3 energy plus an additional 1 energy for every 3 yds between you and your target." This was perhaps decent when you had perma teleportation with Shadowstrike, but that playstyle is long gone and burried. So right now all this legendary does is restore 3 energy per Shadowstrike. You know compared to the others (100% crit for 5 sec, extra cp, cd extension, heal) it seems rather irrelevant to pick up this legendary.Energyd0 3d
3d Rate the Rogue Transmog Above You - Continued Previous thread reached it's limit. Continue here. Everyone knows what to do. For the uninitiated, Rate the transmog of the Rogue above you on a scale of 1 to 10.Xaero411 3d
3d Any chance assa will come back in antorus? Or do people think it will be sub all the way?Lockvd2 3d
3d How to proc [Sephuz's Secret]?? I got this leggo but i have never seen it pop when i do the normal rotation. should i even use cheapshot or kidney on a boss to make it proc as sub?Darkxray1 3d
4d Demon Hunter detection against Rogue's stealth Fellow players, how do you feel about Rogues being detectable by Demon Hunters? Do you feel it is justified? Has it impacted your enjoyment of playing Rogue? Regards, LenchykLenchyk7 4d
4d Have we been stealth nerfed? Casually playing as sub and stacking Shuriken Combo, when I notice it doesn't increase my Eviscerate damage as much as I remember. Checking the spell book it would appear that Shuriken Combo has gone from 20% --> 10% increase stacking to 5 times. So yeah instead of having a 100% increase we now got a 50% increase. I can't find it in any patch notes or hotfixes. Would also appear it goes all the way down to 2% in pvp.Energyd3 4d
5d Why is it not a rogue skin set already ? https://media-hearth.cursecdn.com/attachments/52/754/image.png The art one from valeera hearthstone dk. Would be amazingly beautiful ! Sadly no possibilities to make something close enough with current xmog :( with the new possibilities in armor, it would be worth a try to have it created no ?Telynoar0 5d
6d What would you do to make rogue better? A thread to give blizzard some feedback, hopefully they will see it, and judge the content, and maybe make rogues better then they currently are.Ryura5 6d
6d Pvp help? I've been doing alot of pvp on this guy, I play asas (yes I know sub may be better) but I play what I enjoy! Now, I seem to have no survivability, I pop my defences depending on what class I'm going up against, but after they burst and get into there sustain I'm just done for... Is there a certain rotation I should do to keep them stunned or some5hing?Nifur4 6d
6d Sub is a tad amazing I was fighting near bs and i see two healers come at us, so i shadowstep 1 healer into sap and then shadowstep the next into kidney stun. Two healers cced by 1 rogue for 9 & 6 seconds. Then i blinded one healer and kept sapping the other. Amazing.Samsing2 6d
18 Sep Sub vs "Mandatory Legendary" Hello, I have recently returned after my guild fell apart the week we started mythic Nighthold and am hoping to get back into raiding during the burning throne but want to do so on the sub rogue which I absolutely fell in love with today. My one concern is the "Mandatory" Legendary shoulders, now I am only going to be raiding HC and probably a few mythic bosses but I still like to be competitive on the meters. How Viable is it for me to keep up with the top dpsers in the raid team (knowing how to play my class of course) without the legendary shoulders? Many thanks in advance ZZocks4 18 Sep
17 Sep Help with leveling a rogue Hello! I have boosted a rogue to 100 and now wish to get him to 110 obviously. The problem is that dps queues on dungeons are ridiculously long. On my druid alt I just Q'ed as Guardian and finished half the grind in a matter of hours. I know the options are limited here, but is there something I can do to level more efficiently? This would be my 6th lvl 110, I'm really sick of the storylines and quests up to this point. I'd love to just spam dungeons but that doesn't seem to be an option since getting in a group is so hard. Is spamming bg's worth it in terms of XP ? Mentioning that I'm also too cheap to spend 32 k gold on heirlooms, and I don't have a friend willing to see me to 110 by going as tank with me. I was hoping you sneaky bunch have some tips on how to get my way past some grinding.Dawgfu3 17 Sep
17 Sep [Leveling] Subtlety guide Hi guys Could you please give me Sn insight on how to lvl my rogue as subtlety? Boosted it to 100 and now i have no idea how to stay alive and clear mobs fast. Any advice will be appreciated. Thank youAellar7 17 Sep
17 Sep Outlaw? Lets change it for the better! As the title suggests and as you most of you already know, it doesnt look so good for us outlaw rogues atm. In fact we are performing pretty horrible as a spec in ToS and we are not even beating the other rogue specs in AoE right now. And we should be the glorious AoE spec...right? First off I am posting this on the english forums in he hope of reaching out to more people in the hope to maybe, just maybe change something for the better (I know that you know that you messed up with the spec blizz, so man up and do something about it). And please dont be to harsh with my english skills, not a native speaker right here. First off, dont tell me to just play what is "fun". I wouldnt have sticked to outlaw if it wasnt fun to play (for me atleast). Sure there are issues especally with RtB but we knew that the spec is rng based all along. The general problem is, that no change for the better are in sight. We were close to the bottom or dead last on dps for such a long time now that the spec just feels inferior to almost all the other specs there are. Seeing all the classes outperform outlaw for almost an entire expansion is the thing killing the fun to play my favourite class (class fantasy wise). You might say: "just play sub then". Fair enough. Not that easy though. As Mastery being the worst secondary stat for outlaw and best for sub (and maybe assa?) it almost requires a new set of gear. And dont forget: Sub needs a whole new pack of legendaries... And, to be honst, I dont want to play another rogue spec or reroll after investing so much love in that one (and my first) Character. I just want it to feel a bit more rewarding..or usefull ;D. So lets be reasonable. Another rework? Probably not before the new expansion. And thats okay with me. As I said I knew RtB will be a lot of rng and with so few players actually playing outlaw i kind of understand that. There are issues but with loaded dice it got much better rng wise anyway. And I could play SnD (dmg? Still bad tho!) Its not the rng that places us dead last on so many fights, its the fact that many encounters are just bad for a class that havent a sick burst or a bucketload of dots. So untill you maybe rework the class to something more reliable, how about a straight up dmg buff (as ou did yesterday, but to be honest that wasnt nearly enough. By the parses we got right now the gap between first and last got even bigger). I am not asking for sick top tier dmg so that all the rogues are forced to play outlaw, but cmon; middle of the pack woud be a very nice place to be for a change. Atleast buff our energy regeneration while blade flurry is active..that would buff our AoE and would remove some of the frustrating energy starvation while cleaving. We were designed to be the AoE rogue..werent we? I know..thats a huge wall of text. And I know its nothing new that people are crying out for buffs..I mean who doesnt like a fancy buff and rek all the meters? Lets be real..we deserve some love and you all know it! Feel free to discuss your opinions on that issue :) Hoping for a constructive discussion but bracing myself for a !@#$show..just in case. Thanks for reading and a wonderful time!Draxzhul5 17 Sep
17 Sep Really hate what they did with sub It might just be me, but I can't stand playing sub rogue at the moment. It was my favourite spec all the way up till 7.2.5, but now I simply hate it. Feel like the only time I am relevant is when I hit the 6½ mil DFA crits, and then outside of that I feel below average. Not really fun to do so much build up and then go WHAM before having to do the same build up again.Energyd16 17 Sep
16 Sep Are outlaw rogues bad In pve? Im not talking about mythic. I wana do heroic tos and lower-mid m+. Im kinda casual but i want to feel like i have a spot for casual pve. Is it worth trying outlaw? I find the spec most fun.Manafelstorm18 16 Sep
16 Sep PVP Spec Hi Folks Been assassin since I started but I am curious if subtlety have more burst dmg then assassination?Shaded3 16 Sep
16 Sep Bleed tracking Hello fellow rogues I'm looking for better ways of tracking assa dots / bleeds on adds. I've got tracking sorted on my main target but with adds the way I'm checking currently is name plates which don't show a fall off time just a debuff symbol. ThanksLillise5 16 Sep
16 Sep Spec for High & Low Mythics+ Just wondering what your opinion is on specs to use in 5 man content. Currently enjoying Subtlety a lot for Raiding, but me and my friends are planing on making a little Mythic+ team, and i'm wondering how viable it is compared the two others specs. Would love to hear some feedback.Therelany6 16 Sep
16 Sep Sub rogue hidden arti Why is this exactly locked behind rng behind rng behind rng ? -_-Warlockxz6 16 Sep
15 Sep Bests professions for rogue ATM Hello, i'm currently leveling my rogue and i wondering which profession are the bests for a rogue at level 110 ? Thanks !Icewit0 15 Sep
14 Sep congrats blizzard I would like to thank blizzard, I was doing argus tday and after 7 hours of playing time in 2 days, I had 5 combo points and rolled 6 buffs, to my surprise I thought it was a miracle. so congrats blizzard roll the bones does work eventually. so thank you!!Pureangel2 14 Sep
14 Sep Question about tier 2 transmog Hi! Quick question about the bloodfang set. Wowhead states that Onyxia does not drop the headpiece anymore however if i look up her current loot table on the same site it says that it still does.. Could somebody confirm if the hood still drops from Onyxia? Would be great because it could save me the trouble of going through the blackwing raid over and over..Dodgés6 14 Sep
14 Sep Rdruid/Rogue/x Me and my friend we decide to push some rating mainly for the elite gear and we struggling to found mage for rmd i would like to ask if anyone is able to answer me any decent comps for rdruid/rogue/x and if you dont mind telling me the best rogue spec for each comp cheers in advance for any helpfull reply:)Чародейтоп0 14 Sep
14 Sep Poisoned Illusion - Bugged/Broken? Just got this from the pickpocketing vendor, literally can't see it at all on several different daggers. Anyone else noticed this?Kaimyo0 14 Sep
14 Sep Rogue subt PVE Stat weights I've been watching many videos and guides and so on, and "everyone" says that the stat weights on rogue subt for pve are: mastery > versatility > crit > haste. I've been siming my rogue in Askmrrobot and most of the sims are taking much more in value Crit, rather than mastery. In this case, for example, i have a ring with 1.2k versatility 1.8k mastery, and another with 2.5k crit and 1k haste, and the second one is givin me in simulations 21k more DPS on average. How can this be? Is there a crit cap i have to get to, or something similar? Should I stop caring about simulations and go blindly for mastery? Thanks for the answers.Kohler2 14 Sep
13 Sep Trove of Thunder KIng Has anybody tried this lately? It's broken. Nothing worksJaguaryokota0 13 Sep
13 Sep Is AA core mechanic ? Hello fellow rogues! I am brand new to this class. I'm coming from monk, and have also played a lot of other melee classes. In those cases, auto attacks are irelevant. With Sin rogue, I get the feeling that AA does a lot of damage as they would in other games like League. My question is, do AA scale with agility/attack power? I really can't tell, because my character, even as a low lvl 100 attacks really fast and with the posions ticking, can't say how much of dmg comes from AA. I would be super excited to know that you actually kill stuff with your AAs, endlessly plunging your cursed daggers in their thighs and backs. I know guides recommend that you stall abilities to generate a bigger energy pool, and that also makes me lean towards thinking that AAs do a lot of damage. Couldn't find any precise info on this, hoping more experienced rogues here can lend a helping hand.Jinlaw5 13 Sep
12 Sep holy paladin auto dispel posion has to go away forever it really counters all you have as assassination. sucks that one talent + aura can do such thing.Лирисса1 12 Sep
12 Sep should dispatch be brought back? What do you guys think? I would personally like to have it back.Ryura2 12 Sep
11 Sep Sub Rogues are constantly in combat This is so Freaking annoying, its starting to piss me of, im constantly in combat for no damn reason, if i touch another target and then just let them be and they get attacked by someone else in my group i will get back into combat for no reason. If i attack someone and kill them it can take up from 5-30 seconds before i leave combat. this is so fckin annoying its starting to make my scratch my eyes out. Even if i blind someone and then dont move or do anything WHILE IN STEALTH i will be in combat, if someone then pulls a guard i will get back into combat and get hit by the snare (the net) If i wait then for 1-2 min i will still get in combat and hit by the guards because someone else is killing some guy while having a fight fest inside a building. This is obnoxious, keeps me from mounting up and stealthing making it result in negativity such as some alliance who waited for a 30 spawn coming back to attack you, not being able to catch up to the efc and so on.Syphex3 11 Sep
11 Sep Lock picking Ok so im just woundring why isnt lock-box and lock pickin a thing anymore?Luciferø2 11 Sep
11 Sep can we have more viable rogue specs/builds? if not why? Blizzard why hasn't this been addressed already? you've killed off 2 out of 3 specs in pvp in the long run. (Probably PVE too) Personally i don't see any of the specs as fun since everybody is having to run the same cookie cutter builds to maximise damage which usually consist of MFD/Gloomblade or DFA and w/e the other talent switchse were. And before any keyboard warrior turns up, sure 3 vs 3's they might be seen with assassination rogue's. But i bet you cant vouch and hold that same claim for 2 vs 2's, skirmishs, bgs, rbgs or Mythic+/raiding for outlaw & assassination as much as sub is seen.Vulrin2 11 Sep
11 Sep Denial of the Half-Giants vs. The First of the Dead Which is the better legendary for single target fights? I have always used Shoulders / Bracers legos for single target but looking at Warcraftlogs recently I noticed most sub rogues use the lego hands over the bracers. But when I ran the sims, I got: Shoulders / Bracers = 1,345,210 dps Shoulders / Hands = 1,305,432 dps So I'm a bit confused as to why most rogues use hands as the bracers sim as 40k more dps. Can anyone shed some light on this matter?Azayzel3 11 Sep
11 Sep At what ilvl does sub become fun? Title.Nilcó4 11 Sep
10 Sep Legendary Choice Outlaw:) Hi i dlike to ask you whats better for outlaw to keep my Insignia of Ravendholt with Shoulders that are cool and like them very much:) or try that wrist called Greenskin Waterlogged i heared about this and this bis for rogue :) YOu think its worth it change it? and change talent swordmaster to Quick Draw with that wrist?? Thanks for any suggestions!!!:) and advice.Bodybuilder10 10 Sep