Shaman

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
3d Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! On the 14th of March 2012 Valonia made the longest running topics on our beloved Healing boards. I don't think anyone could have imagined that at the present day, this topic would still be active. And since I can't decribe it better then Valonia did, I'm shamelessly going to copy / paste her welcome post as it describes the Lounge perfectly. ... Ladies and gentleman! I bid thee welcome to the new Therapy Lounge for Healers - The Legion Edition! Lets keep this awesome place going, and see how far we'll get this time :D. Previous lounges: Therapy Lounge for Healers http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3483960548 Therapy Lounge for Healers - The WoD Edition http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/12618274142Celibyx407 3d
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: CMTeamEU-WoW@Blizzard.com Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
8m Rehgar's Legacy Are you satisfied with the look of Rehgar's Legacy (artifact challenge scenario skin)? If yes: why?Shockdown1 8m
44m Secondary stats vs Tier bonuses A couple of patches ago the relevance (weight) of secondary stats was tuned down so that players would rather choose higher ilvl gear over increasing a given secondary stat considered important for their specs. As a Resto Shaman, while increasing my ilvl I have also favored Mastery then Crit over other stats. However I'm currently in the position where I can retain my ilvl while choosing between maximizing my relevant secondary stats OR equipt piece of Tier 19 in different combinations for the 2P and 4P bonuses. I asking for your opinion. How important are secondary stats given the past tuning? What would you go for the Tier bonuses whenever possible? Thank youMolka2 44m
1h Healing really tough Leveling up a restoration shaman to pvp in arena 2 v 2 with my brother. But i find healing role in dungeons extremely difficult. Never been healer before and i was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. So what is my issue?... Well, during the entire dungeon i hardly look at anything but my party members frames, which also makes it impossible to enjoy the dungeon as you have to stare at their frames all the time. I got all my healing on mouseover. I barely manage to keep them alive, and sometimes i don't. During boss encounters i have no time to see what is going on, what the boss is doing etc i am too busy watching the party members frames to heal. I also forget to heal myself and when i realise someeone else is almost dead also. *sigh* dps is soo much easier, even tanking is easier. Hats off to healers out there, no idea how i am going to manage this.Mokara12 1h
3h Elemental T20 Set Why Elemental T20 Sucks: in 7.1.5 Blizzard actually managed to make a build next to Ascendance/Primal Elementalist viable. Nice! In 7.2.5 (Tier 20 release) Blizzard actually managed to make anything but Ascendance/Primal Elementalist !@#$. Let's look at the Tier 20 Bonuses: T20 Elemental 2P Bonus While Storm Elemental / Fire Elemental is active, your Flame Shock deals 75% increased damage over time and always critically strikes. T20 Elemental 4P Bonus Reduce the cooldown of Storm Elemental / Fire Elemental by 1.0 / 2.0 sec when Flame Shock periodic damage deals a critical strike. Both of those heavily rely on the most possible Flame Shock ticks / Fire Elemental updtime. Let's look at the stats: Haste: Increases Flame Shocks ticks Increases number of Lavabursts in Ascendance and in general (by proccing Lava Surge more often with more ticks) improves Fire Elemental DMG overall, because Haste works with itCrit: Increases Flame Shock crittical ticks (when Fire Elemental is not active) improves Fire Elemental DMG overall, because Crit works with itMastery: Has no effect on Flame Shock Has no effect on Fire ElementalWhere does that leave us? We HAVE to skill Ascendance and Primal Elementalist, effectively stealing us 3 viable insanely fun talents/spells out of our rotation. Icefury Frost Shock Elemental Blast Tier Bonuses should not work like that. They should not kill any viable spec and focus on one single option. Neither should legendaries. But that's not only a Shaman Problem, that's a Problem with Sets in general. Here are some suggestions (% values need tweaking, obviously): Lavaburst has an X% chance to grant 1 stormkeeper-empowered (Chain)Lightningbolt Earthshock has an X% chance to grant 1 stormkeeper-empowered (Chain)Lightningbolt Elemental Focus now increases the Overload DMG from 84% to 100%. Elemental Focus now also increases haste by X%. Elemental Focus now doesn't refresh itself, but stacks. (max 10 stacks) Mastery now increases you Frost/Fire/Earth-Shock DMG by Mastery/X% (Maybe let them Overload or a flat DMG Increase)Zudoku1 3h
4h 7.2.5 PTR Enh Buff Enhancement: -Rockbiter damage increased by 77% and Maelstrom generation increased to 25 (was 20). -Rockbiter now has 2 charges, with a recharge time of 6 seconds. -Landslide moved to level 15 talent row, replacing Boulderfist. So that's all? Rly?!?Zaresha37 4h
6h what happened to enha in pvp???? Why are we at the bottom still? Where are all those promised buffs to us? Enhancement is worst class in pvp right now, survivability is compared to a bug squashed by a human leg. Our dmg is is similar to holy paladin or disco priest. Seriously what the hell?!? I stopped playing 3,4 months ago cause of this crap and nothing has changed to our class while others as I see got significant buffs.Denaya26 6h
7h Level 90 tier suggestion Hello, I was sitting and thinking about the pvp talents and they are extremly interesting compared to the pve onces i think. And our specc is called Enhancement, wich means improving and we should improve others but atm we have some of the least amount of utility wich is very wierd. My suggestion is the following. The lvl 90 tier consists of "Crash lightning" "Fury of Air" and "sundering" So i suggest making CL baseline because speccing for aoe like we have to do is not very good. Remove Fury of Air, its just not good design having a talent that is totaly unable to use with Boulderfist since it cant be sustained with that amount of maelstrom generation. Remove Sundering, It's just not used. the dmg is not enough to be used on any bosses or with any sort of gear. Now, to replace these 3 talents we will ENHANCE other players. Skyfury totem (for the overall group) http://www.wowhead.com/spell=204330 Windfury totem (if u have a melee heavy group) http://www.wowhead.com/spell=204332 Thundercharge http://www.wowhead.com/spell=204366 (this is the most interesting one, may be used to make a healer have tranq faster or one perticular person that can use a long strong Dps CD twice.) I feel like enhancement really is missing the enhancing spectrum.Uffe2 7h
11h 2vs2 blizzard if you one day read this i dont mind doing a video on arenas 2vs2 or whatever in pvp simply and showing you how absurde this thing is men i love enh shaman but it just pisses me off that we SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK DICK IN PVP litrelly !!!!!! like WTF if you make us bad at PVE give us something and make us good at pvp PLZ BTW if you give 3 blinks and 5 roots to a mage give us or 5 movebility abilitys or 5 DEFENSE ONES!Brokxx4 11h
12h Maghata Grimtotem Please for the love of sargeras. reduce the size of Maghata or at the very least give her smaller mounts. while mounted she covers a far too large portion of the screen. it gets extremely annoying really fast.Tomsboll2 12h
17h Lvl 90 tier suggestion Hello, I was sitting and thinking about the pvp talents and they are extremly interesting compared to the pve onces i think. And our specc is called Enhancement, wich means improving and we should improve others but atm we have some of the least amount of utility wich is very wierd. My suggestion is the following. The lvl 90 tier consists of "Crash lightning" "Fury of Air" and "sundering" So i suggest making CL baseline because speccing for aoe like we have to do is not very good. Remove Fury of Air, its just not good design having a talent that is totaly unable to use with Boulderfist since it cant be sustained with that amount of maelstrom generation. Remove Sundering, It's just not used. the dmg is not enough to be used on any bosses or with any sort of gear. Now, to replace these 3 talents we will ENHANCE other players. Skyfury totem (for the overall group) http://www.wowhead.com/spell=204330 Windfury totem (if u have a melee heavy group) http://www.wowhead.com/spell=204332 Thundercharge http://www.wowhead.com/spell=204366 (this is the most interesting one, may be used to make a healer have tranq faster or one perticular person that can use a long strong Dps CD twice.) I feel like enhancement really is missing the enhancing spectrum.Uffe0 17h
1d iL 860 Enchance Shammy - v/Low DPS, Help Please? Okay, so, getting straight to the point: My shammy has an 860 iLvl - My DPS sucks, I have followed tips on rotation etc, but i must be missing something and for the life of me, cannot figure out what it might be. Any other enchance shammys out there who might be able to throw some tips over? Thank you in advance...Stórmbeard9 1d
1d Please bring back old enhancement shaman Hello. WARNING - this is a cry post. I really miss pre 7.0 Enh shaman :( I miss my flame totems, I miss my cool elementals, I miss all other spells which I had for a long time :( Enh was my favorite class for a very long time, but know, in Legion I just can't play it anymore :( this is not the class I used to love :( This constant Rockbiter spam and its sound makes me crazy... I always loved Enh for not being CLICK CLICK CLICK meele fighter. We had like 4 main attack abilities with quite slow GCD and I liked. But now... this contstant click click - I just can't stand it. I'm sorry I'm posting this but I just wanted to share my sadness with someone :(Toldriph34 1d
1d Enhancement questions I've currently started my first Horde character. Got a resto/elemental on the "other side". Now I have a question on Talent Choices, esp. Tier 15, 75 and 90. I use Boulderfist, but the other 2, they're viable? Thing is, I prefer not to spam Rockbiter, or is it a huge DPS loss when I don't Hot Hand? I read even with 7.2, it's a must due to a new trait? Hailstorm, I only use if by chance I get the legendary? Other than that, don't use it? I prefer using Tempest, is the DPS difference with Overcharge big? I simply don't like using Lightning Bolt on an enhancement rotation :) Crashing Storm is really that bad? It looks so cool tbh :-). Fury of Air does too though, just wondering if the other option is really a no go. And also, been checking some talents of enhancement shamans on this forum, but I do see a lot of Crashing Storm in there, Ice Veins put a red cross through it, so why are people using it anyways? A legendary? And lastly, Frostbrand is no longer used in the rotation, unless as with my first point, we get this legendary?Khariz18 1d
1d What Shaman specialization and race? Thinking about boosting a shaman to 100. I don't know which spec to use to level him to 110 though.... And what race is the coolest looking race for a shaman?Turhaturpa8 1d
1d Earthen Spike or Landslide ...for arena? The question is now. How's Ascendance now anyway? Viable?Ghorros2 1d
1d Pvp elemental shaman So i have mained Dh vengeance in legion but im getting a little tired. So i decided to roll ele shaman mainly for pvp. Is there a guide for begginers or something like that? Is there a spec that rocks at pvp but also works in casual pve? What are the best prof for shaman?Pombilho4 1d
1d BUFF +Ascendance+ Can we have a 30 sec lasting time like the bloody overpower broken Feral/Balance druid Incarnation. There are abilities in the game that has 2Min cd and they last for 20 sec and here we are 3Min cd with 15 sec or at least give Druid a 15 sec duration as well. Devs.. really hate Shaman class that much.Raiden1 1d
1d Anyone else thinks that Magatha has a point? Hello...I was wondering, is anyone else thinking that Magatha might have a point? I mean on the fact that the "farseer"(our character) is comperatively a weak shaman, I mean she does have a point when she says "You can't even open your own portal"... the portal part is what chafes me the most...personaly I recieve this as a middle finger salute from Blizzard to all shaman mains...I mean if monks and druids can do it...then why not shamans as well? ,we are talking about a portal to Maelstrom here even the weakest shaman should at the very least be able to go there without effort... Anyway I can't help but feel that the Farseer is just too weak...and that the shamans follow Doomhammer rather than him/her... there are many examples out there but what the heck. Anyone else thinks the same as I do?Mórmegil21 1d
2d Rate transmog above Hey hey, since Armory is back up and running. Rate the transmog above you! Kind regards DrasqDrasq394 2d
2d We need some love in PvP Enjoy the shaman class? Enjoy pvp? Welll... DONT DO IT! Just do not play shaman in pvp, unless; - there are a lot of pillars around (go resto) - you enjoy getting kited around, - stunned to death, - 100 to 0 by for example an demon hunter or ww monk - enjoy feeling helpless tickeling the enemy while you die over and over again. To be fair this is such a great game and Blizzard make such great content, I obviously do not hate all of it otherwise I would not play it. But the current status of shamans in pvp just makes me want to cry and afk. This is the only class I actually enjoy playing all 3 specs and in pve it is all good. The reason why I am so upset is because I care about balance and making sure everybody can enjoy their beloved classes. Getting killed by a better player is all good, I need to improve and learn. But that is hard to do when before you realize what is going on you find yourself around 30%ish HP and you aint even got started. That beeing said in my eyes the main problem is survivability, damage is good! Getting to an enemy as enhancement makes it impossible to do any of it however. Same goes for elemental, it is so hard to get a good streak of casts off against melee. To many of our abilities are easy to counter, our stun totem is a great example. We have no point and click stun like so many other classes out there (pally, demon hunter, warriors etc). We have no real way of getting out of a sticky situation, and I mean really out of it not delay our deaths by a few meters cus of gust of wind, it doesn't really create a distance to escape. Of course you can place an earthgrab totem, ghost wolf and gust of wind but even this is not enough most of the times. And besides as a dps spec we need to do dps, so staying alive long enough in order to contribute to a fight would be lovely. Please give this amazing class some love, just go out and pvp as a shaman and feel how useless this current state feels, just because everybody else have so much more (reliable) ways of closing distance and survive an onslaught of attacks. I do not wish to become OP and I do not mind working for it, just give is a fair fighting chance. For example; - a point and click stun that cannot be avoided by simply moving away from it, - give lava burst proc's back in pvp, just make sure you cannot get more than 2 every 10-15 seconds or so (whatever is fair) - increase duration of hex, 7 seconds while the enemy can close the distance is just silly, - make astral shift include immunity to or decrease the duration of cc effects aswell, - give us less spells, combine a few like flametonque/frostband for example to name one, we have so many spells that we need to use that it takes us a while longer to have an effect on a situation. For example look at the amount of buttons a demon hunter has to press compaired to a shaman and you begin to understand why they faceroll all over us. Again please give this class a bit more love so that we become more effective in pvp, just by small simple tweaks no need for a complete overhaul. What do you other shaman players think of this and do you have any other suggestions, please let me and Blizzard know if you agree. Thank you for listening!Vinsò2 2d
3d Enh Shaman 7.2.5 wish list PvP 1. "Glyph of Water Walking" (when u cast Ghost Wolf gain Water Walking) 2 .Replace" Voodoo Totem" with "Fist of Stone" (stuns target for 5 secs, melee range, 30 secs cd) 3. "Astral Shift" (reduces damage taken by 50%, can be used while u lost control of your character, lasts 10 secs, 1min cd) 4. "Hex" (instant if u have 20 maelstrom) 5. "Feral Lunge" (applies frostbrand weapon, 15 secs cd) PvE 1. "Boulderfist" (make it baseline ablity) 2. "Lava Lash has 20% chance the trigger Stormbringer. PvE set 4 pieces." (make it baseline ability) 2. Increased AoE damageBilgekhan2 3d
3d Enhancement mechanics rework i woulda prefered if we were about generating maelstrom, like ss has no cooldown at all but consumes 40-100 maelstrom to do more dmg so all outer abilities would be focused on generating enough maelstorm to satiate ss, like make lava lash the thing that procs and having it generate say 20 maelstorm while rochbiter get its 2 charges every 6 secs, so its no longer about managing maelstorm and getting lucky procs, but about generating enough of it.Dkzero1 3d
3d Enhancement is joke now ! Is it going to be buffed or should we change spec ?! Enhancement shaman is joke now ! https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#dataset=95&sample=7Kràtós9 3d
3d Flight form? I've been thinking about a flight form for shamans recently. I think it should be a class quest instead of a ability you get while leveling. Also make it bad compared to druids travel form, maybe decresed speed when damaged Similar to Aspect of the Pack So what would the form be? I think it should be customizable. Like you can choose between differnent flying animals to be. Examples: Hawk Vulture Raven Crow Owl Bat So what do you think? Yay or Nay?Vulzak7 3d
3d no path available NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLE NO PATH AVAILABLELinqs5 3d
4d Blizzard please dont unbalance Elemental shamans Hi, this is a post which does NOT say Elemental shamans need buffs. In my opinion elemental shamans are in a really good place and before 7.2 we had 3 playable talent builds with ascendance/lightning rod/icefury which was great and the most fun I had with one class because it was so versatile. You are never the top of the top but always preforming at a great level. With the upcoming tier 20 and the changes which happened in 7.2 icefury has fallen behind because it does not benefit from any traits in a way the other talent builds do. I would ask for additional text on one of the bad traits(maybe even the healing trait?) to increasing frost shock dmg a little pulling up icefury to ascedances strength lvl. Also looking at the tier 20 set bonuses which have been seen in the ptr seem to favor certain talents which would push you towards those or would end up giving you not really feeling the benefitting much from this set bonus compaired to T19 and make you want high ilvl T19 pieces. Most of us play elemental shaman not for a lot of pet usage, increasing the uptime even more and pushing the build towards the pet build doesnt seem fun to me and maybe more of us elemental shamans if so please leave a comment;). Blizzard you always seem to want to give players the choice of how to play and to adjust to the situation or boss. With elemental shamans you had accomplished this build wise but also impact wise compaired to other classes before 7.2 which deserves some praise in my opinion. But I would like to ask of you not to switch away from this, do not leave icefury behind and I hope some changes to tier 20 set bonuses would not favor certain talents in such a way. I agree elemental pets are part of the elemental shaman and it makes sense a that the set bonus would have some synergy with them. Only this set bonus should not make a talent increases the dmg of the elemental stronger for use. My dream tier 20 set bonuses(might be a stupid idea, I am no game developer): 2 set: While storm elemental/ fire elemental is on cooldown your elemental spells increase your connection to that element making each spell give you a stacking buff which actives when you summon your storm elemental/ fire elemental increasing your dmg by x% for each stack for that type of element you gathered while the storm elemental/ fire elemental is up. 4 set: The 2 set bonus stacks when activated increase your ability to communicate with the elements causing you to summon an additonal fire elemental/storm elemental/frost elemental for a short duration having their strength depend on the amount of stacks generated for that element.Razhur6 4d
5d Caster class questions Hello everyone, What is a fun caster class to play? I don't really care for top dps, although it would be nice. I'd rather enjoy my class/spec then to do best dps ingame and not enjoy the class at all. And for my last question, which classes require lots of buttons to press to execute the class well and which don't? Thnx for reading and hope someone can answer my questions :-)Elkoy2 5d
5d Enchants / Gems for Ele Hey I'm currently 883 IL with these stats ungemmed/unenchanted 25% crit, 25% haste, 35% mastery, 10% versa What enchants and gems should i be going for on rings, crit or haste? I'm playing with totem mastery, echo, icefuryTypros2 5d
5d Going from Enh to Ele I LOVE the ehancement playstyle, actually so much i haven't even tried out resto or ele! But unfortunately I have realised what many others have done before me, that the Enh spec isn't super competitive atm. So I'm thinking about going Ele. So this is why I create this topic, what would you guys recommend for starter build - ascendant or lightning rod? Both look very viable! Any tips for making the transition is highly appreciated :-)Voltmeter9 5d
5d Need help whit heal shami macro Hey i juste rerolled on heal shami and want a macro to attak my focustargets target or my targets target or my target. #showtooltip Flameshock /cast [@fokustarget,harm,exists,nodead] [@targettarget,harm,exists,nodead] [@target] ;Flameshock Can someone help me that this macro works? or cant it work?Failtotem5 5d
6d Shammy got buff So guys we are buffed what are u think Elemental Seismic Lightning is now correctly affected by Elemental Fury. Enhancement [With maintenance in each region] Damage of the following abilities increased by 4%: Boulderfist, Crash Lightning, Flametongue, Lava Lash, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Shield, Rockbiter, Stormstrike, Windfury, Windsong. http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1058549-hotfixes-april-17/Vígôr5 6d
6d Enhancement class challenge As we all know, enh shammy is in really bad state in terms of defensives - one, not very best def cd and few weak heals are all we got. Because of that, Sigryn is way harder for us to beat, than for example for ret pallies. BUT I decided to to spend as many tries as needed and finish her. Here comes my thoughts: - Hex is the most important thing during all fight - I set focus on boss and hexed her on every cd. While Sigryn is up, we have really bad times to survive all those things which happens around us. Remember about this frogy-live savior-spell :) - With about 900 ilvl and for sure if you are lower than that, you should really use Prydaz or Roots (I used both to be sure :P). It's better idea than taking 2 dps legendaries - fight has no enrage timer - Rainfall can also save you and it's good idea to take it over Feral Lunge - It's not dps check, no enrage at all, so be sure to keep cd's rdy for Runeseer's shield - Rest is exactly the same like for other classes - dodge valkyrs, flames, stun and kite Jarl while he is enraged etc. Here is my little guide where I talk about this fight from enh shammy POV. Comment is in polish, but don't worry - I added english subtitles :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ClQJYaDhoQ I wish you best in trying to beat Sigryn and I hope that those tips will help a bit and you will finally gain your new (damn good imo) shiny skin. Cheers :).Boowa5 6d
6d Elemental Class Challenge Discussion/Question Greetings there fellow Shamans. Edit: Naesams guide to the Challenge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQAtLzPkeqs Great guide to get the in and Outs of the whole Thing. Now that the magetower has been build I gave it a few shots, spend about 1k Nethershards(if not more) and finally gave up. My Ilvl Atm is 887, with Uncertain Reminder and Eye of the Twisting nether beeing my only legendarys. I have seen some Videos of Ele shamans doing this Thing, but all had one Thing in common. Everyone had the Leg Legendary "Roots of Shaladrassil". Ye know. The one that heals you while Standing still. I will probably give it more tries but it seems to me that right now, if you dont have that certain pair of legs the chances of even going into Phase 2 are minimal. As for what I am doing atm, it's basicly running Earthen Rage, along with Icefury and earthgrab to stay mobile and Keep the DPS up. Totem mastery seems to be working nicely aswell. In theory. Yet there is just to much damage incomming, that I cant possibly mitigate. Basicly goes like this: Avoid stuff on the ground--> You dont cast and Imps just bombard you and you die. Try to DPS imps--> Stuff hits you and you die. Try to heal yourself--> Imps Keep hitting you, as you dont kill them, and you die. Oppinions and suggestions on this? Would be nice to have a Little conversation about this!Nógrax23 6d
17 Apr About restoration Hi all I m balancing in between resto shaman alt (89) or Holy priest (71). As playing in dungeons as shaman i notice that if tank drops to 40-50% hp on boss or aoe pull, i just cant pull him full hp no matter how i spam my heals. On holy priest i can fully heal any target like every 8 seconds. So does shamans require certain gear/level to have punchy heals? or is the class designed so that it isnt meant to heal target easily to full? Today druid tank was on 40% after a pull..i had to cast heals on him like 5 times to top the hp up. Kinda annyoing. Thanks for replies!Sharia2 17 Apr
17 Apr Shaman lore: favored elements I'm finding contradicting sources regardless the attitude shamans have over the four elements on one side shamans are moderators of the elements seeking to bring balance and harmony over the elements which would otherwise wage a constant war against each other, a position that naturally demands keeping an equal distance from all elements on the other many shamans seem to have a clear connection/preference to a specific element, something displayed in specs (restoration is all about water for instance), names (Earthfury for example), storylines (Thrall is obviously more connected to earth than any other element) or even race (like the Taurens again being more connected to earth) so do shamans forge special connections/specialize in specific elements or they strive for a perfect balance between them?Cyanu0 17 Apr
17 Apr Resto relic question Hey Does any know if the Heart of Frost and "Borrowed" Soul Essence stack? Or is it just waste having them both? (Both has the increases healing done by 30% for healing wave and surge)Shagi1 17 Apr
17 Apr Leveling new alt Hello, I am planning on leveling an alt but curious wether or not I'll have to go through all 5 storylines and zones to unlock features in the endgame.Flóws3 17 Apr
16 Apr Over iLvl 880 w/o raiding? I'm at iLevel 880 currently. I'm in a social guild, and wouldn't have time with a full-time job and two kids to have it otherwise. The question is, just using LFG/LFR/WQs, can I improve upon this??Diet5 16 Apr
16 Apr Totems : no path available Hello fellow shamans, I wanna talk about an issue, with the hope Blizzard takes a look at the discussion and works for a fix. Our totems work the same as spells like heroic leap (warrior) : AoE targeting, and needs a "path available". While it makes sense for a warrior jumping who needs no obstacle on his way, why would a totem have the same limit ? To me, it makes no sense. It happens almost always when you're targeting an area under your position (if you're in a tree, on an elevated surface for example), and when there are certain obstacles between yourself and the totem desired location. So tell me, do you agree this is an issue ? When do you encounter it ?Draenär3 16 Apr
16 Apr Heart of Azeroth music If you stand where our upgrade altar-thing is in the Heart of Azeroth , some epic , choral music starts playing , and I just notice a lot of the music in our order hall is pretty nice .. But I cant find the name anywhere. Any ideas?Kaede0 16 Apr
16 Apr Flame shock now with 6sec cd? Am I confused? Or did I forget to take my meds or something? Since when does Flame shock have a cd of 6 seconds for elemental shamans? Yesterday?Lavalovah3 16 Apr
15 Apr Need important tips for ench Hello, could you give any tips for ench shaman to improve my dps and proc times ? What is the pandemic effect i saw on icy-veins ? I need tips because lower ilvl shamans got more dps than me. I'm confused that i cant consider anything...Giralda2 15 Apr
15 Apr Ancestral Gift-Order Hall Is that order hall upgrade bugged? i went for it before 7,2 cause of the new ilvl your champions can get to, but from past 11 missions i didnt get a single armor token, am I just really unlucky or is it bugged?Crazzt0 15 Apr
15 Apr Enh guides where can i find an actually good enhancement guide. every time i seach for guides i just get reults for noxxic or icy veins, and for enhancement atleast they are pure !@#$. and do not line up at all with what i see from simple inspects on mythic raiders.Tomsboll3 15 Apr
15 Apr Shaman order hall upgrade I'm kinda torn between choosing the new troop type and another champion. My roster now is Mylra, Celestos, Nobundo, Avalanchion and Rehgar as bodyguard. I also started using Magatha Any advice?Kharimm2 15 Apr
14 Apr 7.2.5 soon So I went to see if there would be some changes for us at all and GUESS WHAT !!? None ofc dh again buffed pala etc etc, I don't think that it is definitive and they are still thinking about changing more classes but I don't think that we will be de ones again this is becoming some real BULL!@#$. There it goes others are getting stronger every got damn patch and they just forget us this is some real BULL%^-* Doing a great job blizzard buffing the ones that are already !@#$ING BEASTS !!!! Kiss blizzard ;)Brokxx10 14 Apr
14 Apr Resto new traits are a joke compared to other healing classesCrazycrazyy7 14 Apr