Warlock

14 Feb 2014 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Reporting You can quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Takralus2 14 Feb 2014
05 Dec EU warlock feedback thread Edit: This post has been updated to 7.2.5 ptr feedback. If there is anything you think should be mentioned here, please feel free to leave a comment. Hello fellow warlocks, I've seen the Q&A and the question about warlocks. The devs noticed that warlocks were clearly unhappy with their class and they said that they are trying to figure out what the exact problems are and they're watching the forums now. However, they noticed that most posts are about "Reroll, quit game, gj ruining it blizz" So now that the devs are looking for feedback, let's take this opportunity to give them clear feedback. I will summarize the feedback given below. Simple rules: - Tell us your main warlock spec - 3-4 things you don't like about the spec right now. - Be realistic and keep it short and simple - No cry or rage posts. - If someone writes something unrelated or makes a not appreciated post, click the dislike button so we can easily filter out those unwanted posts. Summarized Feedback starts here: WARLOCK IN GENERAL Demonic Circle The #1 mentioned thing about warlock in general is that Demonic Circle is a must as a baseline ability. Demonic circle feels very out of place in the CC talent row where we have to choose a... CC.. not a mobility spell. We are more tanky casters, so no, we don’t have to be mobile like mages, but we need to have at least 1(!!) gap maker ability. Demonic Circle was the perfect ability to fill this place. We need something to ‘’reset’’ the fight from time to time, especially in this meleeheavy meta. Demonic gateway is our only baseline mobility spell right now and is not a viable option. It has a 3 sec cast time, it feels clunky and is only available every 1.5 min. It only really works in arenas, is often called more of a a bother than a valuable in Raid & dungeon content, and it is also very clunky to use in bgs. Burning Rush should a baseline ability Locks have a hard time in M+ content because we don't have a mobility spell to keep up with the other classes who all have at least 1. This is problematic, because the group has to wait for us to catch up most of the time and in M+, losing time means losing chests (This might be a reason for locks to be rejected for M+ groups).Burning Rush is the only talent we have that can assist us in keeping up, but we have to sacrifice a defensive ability, which we might need in a phase that requires us to have one of these defensive talents. Also, this ability costs us a lot of health, if the hp cost could be reduced slightly, that'd be a great QOL update. Grimoire of Sacrifice The old GoSac allowed us to sacrifice our demon and gain one of it’s abilities. It would be really awesome to have this back again, because some locks want to play without a demon and feel forced to play with one, because we simply can't afford losing most of the pet utilities (Interrupt mostly). Bugs & Quality of life: - When 7.2 went live, the unique voicelines of the glyph demons disappeared, can this be fixed? - The Glyph of wrathguard bug was noticed and hotfixed, but this hotfix did not actually fix the problem. The wrathguard still seems to stand further away from raid bosss than the felguard. This is the cause for wrathguard not using mortal cleave, which results in a big dps loss. - The Green Fire cast visuals are not (yet) upgraded like the new normal fire visuals (around the hands). - Many locks love the old Malefic Grasp animation, perhaps this can be added when you pick the talent. Or maybe this could be made into a Glyph? - We used to have a glyph that allowed us to walk on water with our dreadstead, perhaps this could be reintroduced as a class book ability.Etainn420 05 Dec
21 Apr [GUIDE] PvP Demonology Warlock 7.1.x Introduction Hello fellow Warlocks! My name is sosseri and i've been playing Demonology since cataclysm and been a "top" contending player in the PvP ladder since MoP. Many have asked me to make a guide for a long time and I finally thought it was time for me making one. This guide is mostly going to be made for the beginner's who want to get into Demonology in Arenas, but could also be useful for those who are familiar with the specialization, where i'll get into some tricks you could use to min max your performance. I'll do my best to cover everything up. I will also be editing this guide in the future for coming changes, so be sure to check in again. (Updated for 7.1.5, 2017-03-20) DISCLAIMER: Talent choices, artifact pathing, etc.. that I guide through are experiences of my own for best performance in Arenas. This doesn't necessarely mean that you might find this fit for your experiences in Arena or other aspects of PvP. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Contents 1. Talents 2. PvP/Honor Talents 3. Artifact Priority 4. Damage "Rotation" 5. Race Choices 6. Macros/Addons 7. Tips/Tricks -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Talents Tier 1 Shadowy Inspiration: Not a bad talent either, but it offers much more gimmick compared to shadowflame for Arenas. Shadowflame: Probably the best talent choice. Deals good amount of damage and is much less gimmicky in PvP. Demonic Calling: Gimmicky compared to shadowflame, eventhough this talent isn't too bad, could be an option if dreadstalkers were stronger. Tier 2 Impending Doom: This talent is very handy in 3v3 Arenas when you play DOT/ROT composition in Arenas and have 3 targets you want to use Doom on for faster ticks or compositions where there are no curse dispellers. Improved Dreadstalkers: This talent is more of a choice in a matchup where you want to focus less on rotting and have more single target damage. I'd choose this where you want to play double DPS and you have a short amount of time to get your damage and where games last shorter. Implosion: Not as good after the nerf that hit implosion in 7.0.3 + synergy nerf. Tier 3 Demonic Circle: Good against enemy compositions where you think you will be targeted by enemey team (mainly cleaves), very effiicient in big maps like Tol'Vir and Blade's Edge Arena where you have the bridge as an advantage. Mortal Coil: Good against Compositions where you think u wont be attacked for most of the time and want to peel more or just get an easier setup for a kill or cc. Shadowfury: Good in compositions where you don't have an aoe stun or against melee cleaves that you need to peel of for your healer that lacks mobility to get them of for a moment. Tier 4 Hand of Doom: Best talent in the tier, good all around all comps. What I like to utilize this talent with is spending less gcds on casting doom and trying to hand of gul'dan each target to apply doom, where I basically room to spend my gcds on other abilities while i Power Trip: This talent is good for an additional chance too regenerate Soul Shards, good gameplay wise, fluid and consistent in Arenas, i'd recommend it against less cleavy setups and compositions where you think you will sit a lot of cc (Rogue/Mage/X) Soul Harvest: Not an ideal choice for arenas, but can work if you are playing something that is more setuped based. Hand of Doom and Power trip offer much more in the longer run. Tier 5 Demon Skin: Best talent choice overall for you and your pets survivability, mainly due to soul link. Burning Rush: I don't even know what to say, I can't see it being useful anywhere. Dark Pact: Not as good after the talent swap on demonic circle in 7.1, the amount of absorption is great, but this will eventually kill your demon and be very annoying. Tier 6 Grimoire of Supremacy: Not worth going for, losing felguard Pet stun, MS and its less damage uptime. Though, Doomguard and Infernal have great utility. Grimoire of Service: Great talent if you feel like u want an extra CC with felhunter or felguard in order to stop CC. Grimoire of Synergy: Great uptime for the damage bonus, good choice overall against all compositions. Tier 7 Darkglare: Best talent choice overall, great damage and is much less gimmicky compared to the other talents. Demon Bolt: Not an ideal choice for arenas, very gimmicky because it requiers a lot of setup with standing still. Soul Conduit: This is a good talent in combination of Implosion, but not an ideal choice in its current state since Implosion got nerfed.Sosseri40 21 Apr
21 Mar 2014 Making a Guide? Here in the class forums, players often put together awesome guides to help the rest of the community. However, due to the high number of sticky request we receive each day, these guides sometimes fall off the front page before we can sticky them. If you have just posted a guide or if you’d like to nominate a guide here on the European forums to be stickied, please send an email to the Community team, including a link to the guide you'd like stickied, at: CMTeamEU-WoW@Blizzard.com Alternatively, guide writers can help us spot their threads by putting [Guide] in the title :)Takralus0 21 Mar 2014
1h felhunter spell lock cd bug Spell Lock sometimes is used even whitout a target, a work around i found (works sometimes) is by summoning another demon first. clearly its a bug and was wondering if there is a workaround whit a macro or something?Pinprick2 1h
3h Idea for demonic empowerement BFA So nobody likes demonic empowerment. Some people like lots of little demand. Some want Demonology to be about summoning powerful big demons instead. Possible solutions : 1) demonic empowerment: you sacrifice all your active "guardian" demons (so not the controllable pet one), transferring there life essence into your main demon, increasing his haste/dmg/speed/.. By X per demon sacrificed 2) demonic ritual: you summon on target area a powerful <insert cool, unique, BIGGER demon here>. The summoned demon instantly consumes the life energy of all your existing guardian demons, empowering its stat/stat/stat by X by demon consumed * for more complexity (although idk about this one) the summoned demon could actually change depending on active summons: say you sacrifice 1-4 demons and it summons an intermediate demon, you sacrifice 5-6 for a more powerful demon, and of you could rotate up ("always a bigger fish ") ~> say you kill your 3 imps to summon a modified demon hound. Then you invoke 2 hellhounds, and sacrifice all 3 active demons for a mini pit Lord, then invoke doomguard and another hand of gulden, and sacrifice them all for a huge piltlord (strongest possible summon) Thoughts?Mmrrggll0 3h
3h What demo changes would u like? So what should change in your minds? Been maining demo lock for a while now, and heres what I would like to see: I loved the MOP demo, but thats not gonna happen, so whatever. Less lifetap spamming, instant cast dreadstalkers, give us fewer demons that lasts alot longer and with more impact, would like soulfire and hellfire back. Less buildup, more burst. Anyone else?Grimline31 3h
4h Is worth main warlock? I'm pretty much in love with making mythic + and raiding with guild, I'm thinking of making my main character the warlock but I've heard possible nerfs on affli, does it compensate to level the warlock to play what's left of expansion (which is a lot) right now, or better to look for another class? thanksTempltr4 4h
4h trinket to affli what trinket are best to use in new raid to affli lock what to go afterKìngkong3 4h
5h Stats for affli lock Hello warlocks. I was thinking to gear my alt and make iT my main. Now is see on noxic and icyveins star prio is not the same. Noxic says mastery- crit-haste Icy veins mastery-haste-crit How much crit and haste I should aim for? Yesterday I got my first legendary the stupid !@#$ trinket so I Will use this for now and spam all lfr and open boxes for another legen. And hope its a good one.Darkshàdow3 5h
7h Rate the Warlock transmog above you! As the previous topic reached it limit. Lets start over again!Darrandor362 7h
14h drain soul... hello balance? balance im looking for balance has anyone seen it... im loooking for it... its suppoed to be here but its not... can anyone help me?Zeneder17 14h
18h My pet is better almost better than me Is it normal that my pet named Virketh(Doomlord) is second when it comes to dps. Is it because of the name its that good cause i find it kinda hard to pass my pet Virketh when it comes to dps.Kadirzion6 18h
19h Mage tower Affli warlock So how do you guys manage to kill/outrun/let karim focus your pet in the second phase? Karim doesn't seem to be interested in my pet once Phase 2 starts, he just hunts me instead. I'm Ilvl 925 ish and I still can't beat him. I don't have the stupid legendary ring so I can't slow him forever. Help please!Derunik1 19h
1d DPS issues / Aff Warlock Hello guys! hope you're having a nice day. I'm posting this because I am unable to find out why my dps is not enough compared to my gear, I have an ilvl of 956 and I do about 1,1 - 1,25m single target, but I should do about 1,4-1,6m, right?. Can anyone help me out abit, please? logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/vkr%C3%B6mmeniam armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/vkr%C3%B6mmeniam Just a couple of things that I am aware of: 1) I do not have any BiS legendary, no head, no chest, no ring,.. just cape, prydaz and a crafted one, no luck in there. How much does this affect to the general dps output? 2) I've started playing aff just around 4-5 months ago, so I am not a long time expert, but I think I know the basics; do not let any of your DoTs fall off, always have reap / UA up,.. Thanks all in advance for your help!Vkrömmeniam4 1d
1d how to get geared without getting kicked ? I hit lvl 110 recently, about 850 ilvl, and I want to do heroic dongeons for stuff at this stage in the game, everyone is ilvl930 (even doing heroics...), and as affliction warlock, i basically have time to cast 4 globals (applying dots) before entire pack is dead and team is already working on next pack). what spec/talents should i run to just do upfront instant dmg and not get kicked form half my instances?Zol12 1d
1d Destro Warlock Low DPS Hello, i've been to some Mythic 14s and 15s, and party members say i have low dps like 700k, even though i'm ilvl 945. I don't know how to counteract it, and don't know what i'm doing wrong. Help would be greatly appreciated.Shadowflame1 1d
2d tier 21 to affli lock tier 21 4 set do you only need to cast Unstable Affliction 1 time all the time or you can keep use Unstable Affliction on boss and still get 4 set bouns on boss and your Unstable Affliction go off so you can keep cast itKìngkong0 2d
2d Aff lock back to the start of Legion in random BGs Yeah i know, i suck and random bgs are not interesting for anyone but still: Since the last patch melees have suddenly become unbelievably cocky towards me (iLvl 949) in random bgs which usually is a sure sign for them being too strong. I don't demand infinite superiority for aff locks but right now there is too much stunning and too much damage on their side. I am talking about warriors, rogues and even demon hunters. Give us some more survivability please! Thanks for your attention!Libbets3 2d
2d Few questions about warlock Hello guys. I was Lineage 2 player and I really liked Necromancer, I also played Warlock in TBC, it was 10 years ago or maybe even more :d . I want to do mythic raids and play a lot of ranked BGs etc, I have few questions about this class; 1. I really like DoT playstyle thats why I want to mostly play Affi, is there any good AoE? I have shadow priest on higher lvl and he is so meh because of no AoE ( Dont know how is SH after this patch few weeks ago) 2. How is Destro and Affi Warlock in BGs and Arenas, what about survivability? 3. Is it really the slowest class in WoW?Levv3 2d
3d Will you race change to one of the allied races? I can't wait to race change to Nightborne, i always loved the FelBorne elites in the nighthold.Kinvira27 3d
3d What spec should i play till i get stats for afflic? titles says it all ... i just started warlock past 2 days really enjoying the different play styles .. but i tried affliction because its apparently the best spec atm but i do no damage. I looked up what i was doing wrong and i hear its total crap till u get above 100% mastery .. so i'm working on that but what spec is best till then?. Should i play demo since that's 2nd best? i enjoy all the specs so don't really mind playing either but i do want to perform decently more than anything els. i don't like to be carried to much.Xeevslock3 3d
4d So im reading the 7.3 warlock changes... and they nerfing the dmg of affliction and not touching anything else of the 3 spec.. meanwhile it seems like they buffing the dmg of some melees..... because why the !@#$ not.... http://www.wowhead.com/news=268721/all-class-changes-in-patch-7-3 also they updating all the casters animations except Locks.... its not like we are gutted or anything at all.... im officialy Done with this expansion its 100% evident devs dont give 2 rats !@# about warlock as a class or fantasy........ 5 days left of my sub so yeah i see you guys next expansion.... if its worth it at all.... until then playing my DH... at this point they have better animations and better warlock theme then the warlocks themself....Zoldread24 4d
4d Destro Hey, How are destro in antorus? Is it worth maining destro or should I play something else? I'm not intrested in aff/demo, so if destro is not that good I'll play something else. Thanks.Sfsrw4 4d
4d What pet to use in mythic / raid Hi, What pet are ya using in raid/ mythic instances as affirmative lock? i was in group yesterday with a affi lock, that had insane dmg with Infernal pet in mythicKanina3 4d
4d more nerfs more nerfs to affliction dmg, can't say i'm too fussed not played any arena this exp on warlock due to how !@#$ the class is. having to have a babysitter to play my warlock just don't appeal to me. can't wait to see how the next patch rolls out if it sucks i'm done with the game. as for the nerfs to dmg on reset is pointless. unless there dropping all dmg across the board. only thing i see affliction being good in is rbgs which is due to the sow the seeds talent why warlocks have that 100+ million dmg numbers. so again the wrong things being over looked and nerfed when the issues are not being looked at. bring on the next patch because legion is a fail in my eyes.Dotqt23 4d
4d Mythic +, best spec for a new Lock? Hey I'm planning to level my warlock wich i have not played since tbc. So what is the gererally easiest spec to master and do well in m+ with theese days?Cartmandez4 4d
4d Destro artifact ability Does anyone know if we will keep the rifts in Battle for Azeroth? I love the rifts and would be sad to see it go... Anyone know what will happen to the rifts, if it will become a talent or get deleted? Or what do you think will happen to it? Kind regardsLexzor5 4d
5d Grimoire of Supremacy discussion Welcome Brothers in Fel and Shadow Today , i'm going to talk a little about one of the warlock's talents, Grimoire of Supremacy. First of all, let's give you a quick recap what that talent is doing: You are able to maintain control over even greater demons indefinitely, allowing you to summon a Doomguard or Infernal as a permanent pet. Sounds cool right? And now let's talk about reality A lot of affliction warlocks is using that talent, because it's the best talent for them. It's Ok really. Destruction warlocks may use that talent as well, even with artifact trait(which works with meteor strike), however they're loosing that cool animation of summoning 4 infernals at the same time :) but now Demonology warlocks. According to blizzard logic, Demonology right now is all about summoning the demons. so wait, I'm master summoner, so in my mind only Demonology should be even able to use that talent( Same as Cataclysm should be only destro talent and it is, in WoD that was wierd when affi warlock was using that). And now look. That talent is not that good even for demonology(apart from wq but felguard can be tanky as well), and it's not considered even to use. And what is funny, Affliction warlock now is able to summon greater demons then demonology warlocks. Ok you can say: But you're able to pick that talent of every spec. And that's the thing i'm tralking ablout: Every warlock is able to summon greater demon as pernament, and i think that should be reserved for demo. In my mind, that talent needs a little bit of rework for all spec And what do you think?Navysilan15 5d
6d Question about Demolock rotation Hello guys, Ive been playing Legion for a while now and i thought i might give demolock a try, since most people seem to hate it which makes it interesting for me. And i´m loving it so far! :D I´ve got some questions about the AoE rotations though and hope, you could help me...In permanent 3+ mob fights should I Hand of Guldan (4shards) -> Demonic Empowerment -> Demonwrath -> Repeat, or Hand of Guldan (4shards) -> Demonwrath -> Repeat Basically: Should i even bother, using DE inbetween? My reasoning is that the minions do ST dmg so it´s better to save a tick and demonwrath immediately. Im not using Deathglare, cause Soul Conduit makes the spec more fluid for me. Thanks in Advance!Lockplosion3 6d
6d Season 6 PVP warlock Hi all, i just want to settle the issue; we play destro this season right? I see some people change to affli but i dont think this will be wise Shadow play still better with destro? Whar about demo? they nerfed more implosion.. the skill only that nazumar guy use lol (sorry Nazu..) other than this demo seem fine but better than dest? So what do we do? Pvpers come on say something!Musallåt6 6d
6d Unstable Affliction dispel question Hi dear warlock friends. I would like to help my healer friend to improve his gameplay, however i don't really know your dot called Unstable Affliction. I don't have warlock, and never had.So i would like ask one question about the UA. First of all, if a healer dispels a target affected by more stacks of Unstable Affliction, does each stack does it's dispel damage: ... or just it does damage once? If i know well, it was doing damage in previous expansion depending on how far the dot was to expire. For my next question i don't believe it is the right topic to ask, but if some of you know answer, i would be really grateful. For example there is a 3s group. P1 and P2 is affected by UA, they both are in range of the aura of the holy paladin. So, if a Holy paladin with TIER 3 honor talent Cleanse the Weak dispels an UA from P1 it is also dispelled from P2. Does both UA deals damage, and is that silence has DR on the healer? I really appreciate your answer. Thank you, and have a nice day. Bye.Linadre2 6d
08 Dec Shadowbolt is our most iconic spell! I know Demonoloy has it but we have a MUST HAVE talent that replaces it. That leaves a total of 0 specs using this ability currently. Shadowbolt used to be the core ability of Warlock. On level 1 you have 1 ability, Shadowbolt. One of the most popular builds in vanilla was SM/Ruin - aka. Spam Shadowbolt spec. In TBC I raided as Affliction and between keeping up the dots, guess what spell I would use? SHADOWBOLT! Legion was supposed to give class identity but appearently Blizz thinks that is non Shadowbolt builds? I understand Destruction not using it but both Aff and Demo should use it... And next time you make Shadowbolt an actual part of the Warlock fantasy, make it not the lowest priority spell in the entire rotation... Make it feel satisfying...Yukihyo5 08 Dec
07 Dec Warlock spec comparisons? I'm aware of the broad strokes. Destro blasts things, affli dots things, demo pets things. What I'm interested in are mobility, self healing, tankiness, utility, current pvp viability - in that order Can any experienced locks let me know how they compare please? I did play some destro back in MoP and did the Kanrethad thing but it's been so long now I can't remember, and it was never a main for me, I'm only just now getting into ranged dps and trying to work out what to mainKíri3 07 Dec
05 Dec Does Orc Racial(command) work on Warlock pets? I just want to ask for Orc racial (Command) Does it increase the damage of imps and dreadstalkers except from felhunter?Because Grimoire of synergy only increases dmg of your main pet(felhunter).Cunamuta7 05 Dec
05 Dec Arena aff help/tips Hello warlock comunity ! Have made an aff lock as alt and focus Will be arena. Did 2v2 yesterday with a rsham and disc , hes 2k this Exp all the way, but the problem for me is positioning as lock. If i play aggressiv my healer go OOM fast but i can maintain dots and preasure. If i play pillar/gates/port i cant keep upp preasure couse of dispells /LOS from enemy team. Whats the right way to play ? I know my job as lock, but have some struggles special with mele who shut all my casts down. Is it even worth going 2s or just focus 3v3 ? Some talents tips and trix also welcome Addons to! Im 1800 last session as druid , so im not pro, neather im no beginer.Lileana2 05 Dec
05 Dec New to Warlocks Hello everybody. So I bought WoW and as my first character I decided to play as a warlock. So I boosted him to level 100. And now I don't know anything about them. So my questions are: 1. Are they good in general? 2. Which spec should I use for levelling? 3. Which spec is good and fun for pvp and pve? 4. Should I level up my profs now or at the 110? If so which one's should I pick up ? Thanks for help.Bananakong10 05 Dec
04 Dec New animations not in 7.3.5 Not surprising at all but it still sucks everytime Blizzard tells us "Yeah, next Patch" ... Taken from http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/7167-Developer-Q-A-with-Ion-Hazzikostas at the bottom. But at least the VIP classes that get new fancy animations every xpac or second xpac are happy. Edit: I agree on the point about them better make it right and whole instead of rushing, but this still feels bad because for other classes they did it in their promised time, too. It's just warlocks that get postponed every time...Archimitros9 04 Dec
03 Dec Low dps on Antorus Argus the Unmaker normal Dps around 600-700 why? What Im doing wrong?Killerwatt2 03 Dec
03 Dec Insignia of the Grand Army So what's the consensus on this ring ? Can it be BiS with the proper relics? I am using Soul of the Netherlord + Helm in pretty much every fight and i find it hard to believe they will be topped, what do you guys think ?Sonoshee5 03 Dec
01 Dec What spec/talents for survivability from 100? I am going to use my Boost on a warlock because they look cool, but what should I choose spec wise to be able to good in solo play?Shaqiri5 01 Dec
01 Dec Is there a way to remove soul shard glyphs ? Title basically. I have the fel shards flying above my head , any way to remove it ? ThanksHeykan1 01 Dec
30 Nov Glyph to shrink or alter doomguard (wings) Hello i would just like to quickly suggest that a glyph was added to either shrink or change the appearence of the doomguard. Currently it's wings are blocking my view when it stands beside me. I know i could change talent but i prefer that talent, except for the lack of view. Another option would be to give us an option to make our own pets have the same size as other people's pets. (Other people's pets in raids are shrunk down to minimize visual clutter.) I would actually prefer option two. If there is currently such an option, i have been unable to find it. And if anybody have knowledge of an addon providing this function, please inform me.Gæk6 30 Nov
30 Nov Tier 21 destruction p4 bonus bugged? Hey all. Anyone else experienced that the 4 seconds dot doesn't match 12 % of the direct damage of chaos bolt? I have tested this several times. Example: I do 3M damage with chaos bolt and then the dot gives 2x110K. I'm not pro at math but it seems more like 7 % than 12 % to me.Mnklock2 30 Nov
29 Nov Doomguard vs Infernal What's the best CD for destruction? Infernal with lord of flames and then doomguard?Ràlph5 29 Nov
28 Nov Class hall mount question What do I have to do exactly to get the mount for warlocks? I have done the class hall mount thing on 3 diffrent classes a few months ago, but I can't remember what I need to do. Do I have to do everything from Breaching the Tomb on all my characters to get the mount? I have done the class campaign already, and recruited Kantherad. What else do I need to do?Derunik1 28 Nov
28 Nov Need help about Affliction in PvP Hello fellow warlocks. I have been playing WoW as a destro warlock since 2005. With Legion I really wanted to play affliction. My main activity is doing random BGs and I struggle a bit with this specialisation and I’m not use to. I feel like I do no damages and super squishy. Do you have any tips or related guides ?Crowzer20 28 Nov
28 Nov Bane of Havoc This entire expansion has been a complete disaster for warlocks, especially destro who saw their toolkit ripped in half and many core spells deleted. Yesterday I played with a cremation build, coupled with Fire and Brimstone and Bane of Havoc and I was able to remember the good aoe times of MOP/WOD: aoe incinerate, aoe immolate, aoe conflagrate and aoe chaos bolt https://i.imgur.com/NxsYu21.jpg Why did they break fire and brimstone? I loved the aoe rotation and the splash CB :( WTB mop/wod destro back :(Metalnutz19 28 Nov
28 Nov affli pvp is we warlocks easy to kill now in pvp vs melee pally - warrior and dk i die super fast now cant do any vs meleeDevil6 28 Nov
27 Nov Warlock Green Fire Improvement I created this topic to discuss about the Green Fire that Warlocks can achieve and how we could improve this to the current state of the game and the future. I have had the Green Fire om my Warlock for quite some time now, but lately I found myself more interested in the regular visual of the fire spells. Of course, I know I can just fly to Shadowmoon Valley and switch it back for 500 Gold. However, I feel this is rather unneccesary in the current state of the game. With the start of Legion and the addition of the Wardrobe, transmog has been a bigger part of the game than it ever has been. With every patch, raid and expansion bringing more transmoggable items to the game. I feel like the Green Fire is an awesome 'Transmog' but I would like to see a better/easier way to toggle between my fire visuals. A good example could be an option through the Wardrobe system, perhaps just like illusions work in game currently. I would like to add that I am really content about the Green Fire, and would like to see this sort of Class Visual Rewards more in the future done for various classes. Please let me know what your opinion and view on this matter is below! Kind Regards, OpafietsOpafiets1 27 Nov