Technical Support

17 Feb 2015 Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Our MVPs are also here to help you: Ananda Cazzéh DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon SanekoNatryndon2 17 Feb 2015
27 Apr Battle for Azeroth Beta Reminder With the Battle for Azeroth launch coming closer every day, we see an increase in players requesting access to the Battle for Azeroth Beta. We are happy to see so many of you excited to try it out and provide feedback, but please remember that the Customer Support Team is not able to grant beta access upon request. If you are interested in the Beta, opt in for the Beta test. You can check your Beta Profile Settings to double check that you are opted in for the Beta by going to the page, and checking if the Warcraft checkbox is ticked (and any other games you might be interested in!). Don’t forget to keep an eye on the Battle for Azeroth sub-forums for information and discussions. We look forward to seeing you there, and to reading your feedback!Nenyasqi0 27 Apr
22 Jan Upcoming API / Hardware Support Changes Hi everyone, We have seen quite a few threads with people upset and confused about the new warnings in the Blizzard app. Warnings that tell you that your system will be unsupported soon. While this is true in some cases, we would like to provide some resources and advice on how to see if you will still be able to play. Here is a list of requirements and resources to help you find out the state of your computer. Operating System: Windows Users will need to be on the following OS builds, with the 64 bit version installed, and able to support DirectX 11. Windows 7 with Servicepack 1 (SP1) Windows 8.1 Windows 10 (latest version) How to check if you are on a 64 bit OS. 1. Hit Windows key 2. Type “my computer” 3. Right click this PC or the name you gave it 4. Select Properties 5. Look at System type ( You will want 64 bit Operating system listed here ) How to see if your Video card supports DirectX 11. This list is not up to date but if you have a card that is newer than the ones listed, it is likely okay. You can check on the manufacturer's website to be sure. Mac Users computers will need to support the Metal API. A list of Mac computers that can support Metal . Users should also be on a supported macOS. macOS 10.12.X macOS 10.13.x *macOS 10.14.x *(macOS may not be released by the time these changes go live )* Additional information - We have seen cases where having the in game settings changed to DirectX 9 or WoW set to launch in 32 bit mode will cause these errors. To check if World of Warcraft in 32-bit mode from the Blizzard App 1) Open the Blizzard App 2) Select World of Warcraft 3) Click Options 4) Select Game Settings on the left 5) Uncheck Launch 32-bit client (Instead of 64-bit) 6) Click Done How to disable DirectX 9 if you can. 1) Click Red Question mark in game 2) Go to system 3) Go to Advanced 4) Click Drop down by Graphics API 5) Select DirectX 11 6) Restart the game Hagut0 22 Jan
04 Oct COMMON CONNECTION AND LATENCY ISSUES - PC/MAC Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpTiogaradh5 04 Oct
17 Feb 2015 Legion 7.3.5 - Common tech issues ★ Patch Notes ★ Known issues list ★ Latest common issues ★ Hotfixes ★ Welcome to Patch 7.3.2! For the latest service issues and alerts, please check our Support page or follow us on Twitter: @BlizzardCSEU_EN Here's what you are contacting us about the most right now: Error #132 KNOWN ISSUE: This error can be caused by different issues with the client such as addons, outdated drivers or hardware issues like not enough power or overclocked graphic cards. Please check this article in order to solve it. Another cause could be the latest Windows 10 update which automatically activates the Xbox DVR feature. Check this guide in order to disable it. Incompatible realms If the realm list shows the realm names in red and with the error "incompatible", close the game so the Blizzard app updates it correctly. Interface issues Please reset your WoW User Interface (UI) following this guide. Common issues and solutions Click on the issue you're experiencing for the possible solutions:: Account security (Hacked account/Can't login/Authenticator/etc.) Installation and updates (Stuck/Slow download/Errors BLZXXXXX/etc.) Connection and Latency (Lag/Frequent disconnections/Can't connect/etc.) Performance and stability (Freezes and lockups/Low FPS/stuttering/etc.) If your issue persists after following the steps provided in these articles, please check this message to know how to write an effective post.Natryndon1 17 Feb 2015
9m Turkey Latency We have latency problem in Turkey. We all want you to fix it asap. The problem realise at evening only. Not night or morning. So fix it asap platypus Thx !Wingsoffel6 9m
23m I can't access to PTR I can log one time to PTR, the second time that I try it shows this error This application has encountered a critical error: ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception! Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft Public Test\WowT.exe ProcessID: 18956 Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION The instruction at "0x00007ffb92191158" referenced memory at "0x0000000000000150". The memory could not be "read". And i need to unistall and reinstall for play (Sorry for the bad english, i hope you understand)Burnus4 23m
1h Time Walking Dungeon Bug ? - so I did 4 time walking dungeons and when I completed the fifth one the quest was gone from my log. This happen to anyone elseShadowburn0 1h
1h Playing abroad Is it possible to log into my eu account from USA?Biblikuhl2 1h
1h Can this computer run BFA? Can my old computer run BFA? It can run Legion pretty good in low/med settings. Core 2 Quad Q8300 2.5 GHz 4GB RAM DDR3 1333MHz Gigabyte HD4870 512MBImecron0 1h
2h Disconnecting every 10 mins Hello this is my first forum post so yeah. anyways I've been experiencing some *technical difficulties* i keep getting disconnected every 10 min. this started when the servers restarted yesterday for improvements. help pls <3Mentalshot0 2h
7h Crash/freeze laptop on Launch from b.net + exe I have a standard MSI GE72 6QD APACHE PRO gaming LAPTOP All drivers up to date as far I know, fresh install of b.net and wow Whenever I press launch from bnet or even wow.exe run as admin immediately after my laptop will freeze, a complete hang, cursor stuck (little blue circle) only option is to hard reset, I'm aware of people having this exact issue and have posted on old threads looking for solutions and have been advised to start a new thread. (past thread, exact problem) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616812846?page=1 unsuccessful attempts at fix: Turned of all unnecessary applications running in background through task manager before launch Checked hard drive for faults + defragged Turned of and removed XBOX DVR Uninstalled NVIDIA EXPERIENCE + OTHER POINTLESS PROGRAMS Ran Bnet repair tool No addons or curse client installed Reset saved settings through Bnet Ran in 32bit (GOT ME TO CINEMATIC, ONCE LOGIN SCREED APPEARED INSTANT CRASH) Uninstalled and redownloaded bnet + wow after clearning bnet cache I have honestly yet to get onto wow on this laptop ever, I have another computer which i'm able to log into fine but would really like to be able to use this laptop as the other computer is a family rig. Any info or knowledge on this problem that seemed to start last year for most people, I have suspicions about WINDOWS 10 MY HARD DRIVE? IT BEING A MAJOR ISSUE WITH THE CURRENT GAME CODE AS PEOPLE BEFORE ME HAVE STATED, IT IS A POSSIBILITY.Pawgs21 7h
11h Armory App: This Account Has No Characters Having an issue with the Armory app, i installed last week for the first time on this phone, logged in to find “this account has no characters”. Assumed a technical glitch and ignored. Tried again yesterday and still same issue. Ive checked my region is correct, ive reset the cache, ive uninstalled and reinstalled the app. All have netted my no success and still all my characters missing.Feníks1 11h
12h Latency issue with AH, Guild Bank, WQ, etc Hello devs, I would like to point out that the Auction House has been really (and I mean REALLY) slow for the past few months on Draenor-Horde. I won't mind waiting a bit longer but it takes several seconds between individual auctions created / bought. It's been like this for a few months, sure there've been some ups and downs but when I compare this to other realms I play on with near instant interactivity, this is not normal.Rezzuh390 12h
12h World server down, instance not found i am currently unable to enter into the world with any of my characters as every time i try the bar loads to 75% then kicks me out and says world server down. i have spoke to many people who play and none of them are having the same issue. i am also getting transfer aborted and instance not found issues when crossing over instances.Shífú10 12h
12h Upgrading GFX - need help Hello, I just bought Lenovo Ideacentre 720 Ryzen 7 (got an excellent price for it). Its PSU is 250w and the connected retail GFX-card is a Radeon RX 550 2gb. I would like to upgrade the GFX-card but im not sure if the PSU can handle it. On one hand, recommendations for RX 550 says 50w pulled, 300w required system... so obviously the Ideacentre can handle it even if it only has 250w. However, i.e. 1050ti 4gb pulls 75w and recommends 300w also. Will I be able to run that gfx-card with the system or do i have to be content with the rx 550?Mivesic5 12h
12h Gaming laptop - what to buy? Dear hardware wizards I'm on the lookout for a new gaming laptop. I've been checking out HP's Omen series and Acer's predator-series. But honestly, I don't know what key specs to look for. Any input would be much appreciated. I expect it to be able to run WoW on near max settings. So what am I looking to buy? What key specs should I be looking for?Uludil1 12h
13h Battle For Azeroth Multicore Support? Hi ! I do not want to exhaust you with my thoughts so i will be quick with 6 small paragraphs. Yesterday i had a look at BFA's System Requirements and i got suprised that the minimum system requirements that are needed to run it , are i5 760 or FX 8100 , paired with a GTX 560 2 Gb and a HD 7850 2 Gb. Compared to the Legion's minimum system requirements needed to run it , which are , Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 or AMD Phenom II X3 720 , i think that this is a big step forward. (The way i think of it atleast) So here's what i'm thinking , WoW's engine is stepping forward , to support multicore processors and have smoother performance overall , or , Blizzard just put those minimum system requirements there because of .... reasons. Note that the recomended system requirements for BFA are , i7 4770 or FX 8310 , paired with a GTX 960 4 Gb or a R9 280. What do you think ? Will we be finaly getting multicore support , or , those multicore requirements are just a bunch of crap ? Also , i saw that Dirext X 12 support will be implemented in BFA. Anyone has seen a difference in performance ? During the Beta version of the game atleast? Thanks in advance ^^Versa1 13h
14h Inconsistent performance (fps) Hey, I've had some performance issues lately and have tried quite a bit already... But I'm not really sure what the matter is, frames are just unstable at times compared to before. Couldn't post my dxdiag here for some reason, even when using code. Dxdiag https://pastebin.com/xcZSmHyBEurus2 14h
15h Wow BETA BFA #132 (0x85100084) So i tried opening up Wow bfa beta and this error occured. I tried: -Repairing the game. -Deleting Cache. -Renaming Cache,Interface,WTF to CacheOld,InterfaceOld,WTFOld. -Closing background apps. -Defraging disk. -Updating graphics drivers. -Turning off game DVR. -Reinstalling the game. And still the same error pops up. please help.Wazeerok0 15h
17h Help with the launcher installer please When i try to install the battlenet launcher, it tells me that i have to contact the software publisher..... What do i do? :DLëgëndáry1 17h
18h New Rig , wow huffing and puffing. a Hello first ! Maybe someone can help me im not that of a PC Wizard and need some help since WoW slows down to like 20 FPS in modes like Southshore vs Tarrensmill, and my buddy with a similar even slightly worse rig got better results in the very same BG. WoW Graphic settings 10. changing it down to 5 did nothing , so did turning off all addons, i assume its a driver here or a setting there. intel Core i7-7700K 4 x 4200 MHz Nvidia GeForce GTX1080 8GB (drivers just updated) 16GB DDR4 RAM 2133 MHz 1TB HDD Toshiba 7200U/Min Windows 10 64 Bit. if i can do anything more to help you helping me lemme know~ thanks to all assistance !Devard8 18h
19h Error 51930019 Never had this error ever, it's disconnecting almost every hour+ it just begun like 3-4 days ago thinking maybe it'll go away or somethingSaraí1 19h
19h Beta Crash Upon Opening Hey! I'm hoping this is the correct section to post about this as opposed to the beta general discussion - my issue seems more 'technical'. I've been unable to log in to the beta since late last night. I eventually got on after the servers came back up for around 5 minutes until a Lua Error caused my game to crash. Since then I have not been able to load my game up at all. When I try to load the beta it goes to the bfa cinematic every time and that's as far as I get. Whether I opt to skip the cinematic or watch the whole thing, it always immediately crashes when the cinematic ends with the same error message. The error itself (Error 132 Access Violation) seems like a common one from my research but there doesn't seem to be many suffering with it currently, with most posts being from last year and before. I have been through all of the fixes I can find online i.e. deleting interface, WTF and cache folders, repairing wow, manually changing the version of direct x being used, etc. but to no avail. I have chucked the full error dump into a pastebin and i'm hoping someone might be able to shed some light on what the issue may be. https://pastebin.com/tw2MFL18 Any help or suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!Dingwing0 19h
19h Name Change As the title says, im currently unable to change the name of one of my characters. Any ideas, as it simply wont let me click on the buy icon?Belladonna3 19h
20h PTR issues Hello there today after i installed the new patch on ptr my characters all got blurry (almost pixelated) without me changing any graphics or video settings. I have been trying for the past 3 hours to get in contact with the technical support but i get plenty of error messages as there is a problem on Blizzard's end. I have already tried to scan and repair, update the software and reset my ui yet nothing happened. I am all out of options and i cannot access ptr at the moment. Any ideas would be appreciated. I play on a MacBook pro mid summer 2012.Draknathar0 20h
21h Post History Not Working Greetings everyone, I've recently just started posting on forums again, however, I can't see my recent posts in Post history... Again. I've waited for a week or so, new posts still not there. This is quite an issue for us frequent forum posters, since you can't really follow threads you've posted in, unless you remember them all. I know this issue had been here before, it seemed fixed, now it's obviously bamboozled again. Does anyone have the same issue again? Hope it gets fixed soon!Abysmia3 21h
21h WoW won't launch properly - only music + cursor Hi, just tried launching the game for the first time in months and the game is not launching correctly at all, just the music playing in the background and the cursor. I found another thread on the matter here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617742004?login and tried all solutions offered but nothing worked so I'm at a complete loss. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could fix this? My specs are an Intel i7 core and a Geforce GTX 970m graphics card if that's of any use.Belanni3 21h
22h Cpu or Gpu problem? Hallo. I have gpu: AMD RX550 4gb cpu: Ryzen 3 1300x 3.7ghz (quad core) ram: 8gb 2400mhz ddr4 In raid, my fps drops to 25-35fps after the bosse pull. Before the pull fps I have around 80fps. In raid settings i have to verry low. Outside raid to 5 and msaa 2x and wow run 60-130fps Do i have to replace cpu or gpu for more fps in raid?Shampons4 22h
22h Error Code BLZBNTBNA00000006 I keep getting this error code when I try and install the game again, I have tried all steps suggested including reinstalling the game but it doesn't seem to work, I can slowly patch it by restarting my pc every 10 seconds but that would take days and wastes subscription time, anyone else had this issue and know how to resolve it?Íkarós1 22h
22h keybind-bug hello! i often get this weird bug where i cant use any of my keybinds. i get the click-animation (not the gcd animation, just the click :)), but nothing happens. it only happens on this mage-alt.Iskrystalier5 22h
22h Disconnected (WOW51900319) So ANOTHER post like this showing up from a veteran player whom just can't stand this horrible, horrible, horrible service. Blizzard, after some serious investigation since the Legion launch it's clearly seen that ALL players are suffering from random disconnects for no fault of their own and you have responded by sending us on insane crusades turning house and home upsidedown, buying new equipment for quite alot of money, working hours and days, some guys for weeks to try to figure out their issues since you claim to have no problems from your servers. HOWEVER; it's clearly shown in the forums by reading these posts and by knowing how these things work that these random disconnects are NOT caused by us in the community nor our equipment, nor our settings or placement of modems etc. Seeing clearly how ALL Players are affected by this no matter their situation, there is only one answer to this issue and it follows; THE PROBLEM IS CAUSED BY OR COMING FROM BLIZZARDS SERVERS, SETTINGS, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE!! I've spent 10 months investigating why I get random DC's, I've swapped providers, made thorough reports and scans etc etc and I've spent over 500 Euros in trying to solve this. My ONLY conclusion is as said above; THE PROBLEM IS CAUSED BY OR COMING FROM BLIZZARDS SERVERS, SETTINGS, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE!! Now, we all know Activision purchased Blizzard in 2008 and as a veteran Call of Duty: Modern Warfare series also, I'm well aquainted with Activision and how they treat products. MW3 is a completely unplayable Multiplayer product due to hackers in EVERY match and there is 0 possibility of controling the lobby unless you're into programming etc due to dedicated servers. Now, I've been trying to contact Activision about this but without any response nor any responsibility taken and as far as I know this is a common nominator for this company. They just don't care as long as the cash flows in. Profit is all they care about and hence they release buggy, laggy, unfinished and glitchy products with no security against cheaters and hackers. Now, knowing these things, I am quite fearful for what direction Blizzard will be steering into the near future. Seeing how Legion has been treated by the bug-fixing team and how much time and effort GM's have had to spend on communication with the community about this is definately at an all-time-high. The community has NEVER been as much involved in debating with developers etc. on how to make this product even better and how to fix the broken things. There is however a HUGE problem of bugs STILL not being handled after more than FIVE YEARS OF BEING KNOWN TO BLIZZARD (!!! 5 YEARS !!!!) now THAT is really something. I've been a good boy and reported almost every single bug I've encountered the last few years and seeing how most of them are not being taken care of my question regarding this INFERNAL RANDOM DC'S which almost come at the monst unconvenient time - WHEN WILL THEY BE FIXED????????? I would seriously like to know how you are planning on handling these disconnect issues before BFA launches to avoid a complete and utter disaster (Will we relive the hell of Diablo 3 again??) AGAIN? Legion launch was probably one of the smoothest ever, but seeing how issues have not been fixed throghout the expansion despite being pretty acute- Can we expect the issues of Legion to join us in BFA also? If that is the case, then I would definately apply for a refund of my prepurchase, as I find it highly immoral to charge one for an unfinished product with very little to no intent of polishing it for the playerbase. With that being said, I know this sounds very grumpy and judgmental, but after 14 years one does start to see patterns and changes much more clearly and all I wish is for the game to work as intended and I will happily pay my subscription and any future content - as long as it WORKS- WITHOUT- RANDOM- WEIRD- DISCONNECTS. (How many M+ keys have you had ruined by this problem?.....) Thank you for your time. Have a nice day Regards ThorgudThorgud18 22h
22h ERROR #138 (0x8510008a) Fatal exception! I've been getting this error for over a month now. Usually I get the error around 30-45 minutes of playing the game but sometimes I'm able to play longer. Here's the pastebin for the most recent error log: https://pastebin.com/M1bkxeLL Any help with this issue would be much appreciated!Aeldwyn3 22h
1d Gaming laptop - what to buy? The last few years of WoW on my trusty old 15" MacBook Pro 2012 have been a living hell. Raid-fps is so bad now that it's time to buy a new windows gaming laptop. I want state of the art - and being able to run WoW with all settings on max. So What am I after. Don't be shy =) Do tell, as I know nothing about pc laptopsUludil2 1d
1d Low FPS/ AMD Ryzen 5 2400g Build Hello, Before the debates start on dedicated and integrated video cards, bare in mind that I went for this build because of my available budget. I am going to get a GPU in the future. My build is : MB -MSI B350 Tomahawk ; CPU(APU) - AMD Ryzen 5 2400g ; RAM - DDR4 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3000MHz ; OS - Windows 10 Pro x64. I installed and updated every available driver for my MB/CPU and I have enabled 2GB of VRAM in the BIOS. When I login my game sits on 2-6 FPS and it is on Medium settings. This guy here puts the settings on 10, and yes it is a bit laggy, but it is expected with these settings, however I am not even half way to his FPS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auHWCgKwE2w Any suggestions as what I can do to optimise my gaming experience with the current setup that I have? Thanks in advance!Livingtide12 1d
1d Raid Frames still glitching out Reading threads as old as 2011 where people first started having these issues. Raid frames stops working when someone joins or leaves the group while you're in combat. Lurdlespor told us it's something the multibillion company is working on at the moment.. This was 2012/04/29, any ETA when this will be fixed yet? Targeting people using their raid frame is impossible if anyone leaves or join the group, makes healing random bg's extremely annoying as you have to reload your ui every 5 minutes. I'm not using any UI addons whatsoever, cleaned cache, wtf folder etc without any luck. Reinstalled the game twice on different harddrives, latest gpu drivers etc.Debalall2 1d
1d Computer Crashing/Frozen Hi I just tried to make a new character on the character creation screen and my computer crashed 3 times! Please sort this out Blizz!Ventricle3 1d
2d wow will not load when i load up installed wow it just show my mouse loading and stops then nothing happens but when i go to my task manger is show it there i have refreshed my whole computer i have uninstalled battle.net and wow and re installed them i have removed my anti virus i have removed all my background apps and i do not have gforce experience on and still it dose not work do not now what to do also i was just played wow 3 days agoTrevverownsu1 2d
2d Why does it say starter edition when its bought He is level 2, is this way it says starter edition even though he did pay for the normal pack? I wish to trade him some gold for leveling gearAyla2 2d
2d Computer freeze/crash Hey since patch 7.3 i have a problem with game... When i try to launch WoW-64 bit version it will instantly freeze my computer and leave me no choice than hard-restarting it. When i try to launch WoW-32 bit version instead it will get me past cinematic with couple of freezes and then do the same thing during loading to the game (after character list selection). My drivers are up to date, nothing is heating too much, everything worked fine before 7.3 release :(Bagabondo68 2d
2d Transfer Aborted: instance not found Getting beyond a joke now, Transfer Aborted: instance not found/World server down Been getting this crap for past month+ and its just getting worse... Use flight path to a different zone die to Transfer Aborted: instance not found This bug as been spammed on forums in EU AND US and f**k all as been done about it even its even happening on bata... And before blizzard post check DxDiag and MSInfo and other test bla bla bla like its the user at fault. This is happening to not just me its happening to my brother and friends on different IPS.Comeatmeßro0 2d
2d Can't get back to Artifact questline Somehow I messed up. I died during one of the quests on the questline and was unable to finish it so I abandoned it. I tried getting it back. Finally managed to track that I'm supposed to finish City Under Siege but when I got there Khadgar wasn't there, obviously… I abandoned it but now I don't know what to do. Please help. Edit: You answered to other people who posted after me but I got nothing. Seriously. I can't play the game right now because I pretty much can't quest and I can't do dungeons because I'm on level 107.Holywolfbm0 2d
2d A Story of a Strange Looking Suramar Hi. I woke up today in Dalaran on the Broken Isles after hearing about the legion invasion up in Highmountain, helping our world give me some quick and well earned experience for later battles. I naturally mounted up and started flying towards Highmoutain taking the direct route going over Suramar. When I entered Suramars airspace I immediately got dismounted by the game police because I flying without proper promising. This of course meant that my fine was set to be falling towards the ground without. Seeing as I'm a greedy person I did not bring a goblin glider kit with me on my journey, so death was imminent at this point. Even though the wow police didn't have mercy on the many souls I was carrying with me, the Gaze of Aman’Thul saw this and offered to resurrect me so I did not have to waste valuable time running back to my dead body. When I remounted my bird she no longer had the courage to fly in Suramar seeing what had just happen to her master. I didn't blame her, as it was not her fault. We headed towards the West exit going to Val'sharah so we could continue flying to Highmountain when we saw some odd looking terrain on the road between Meredil and Irongrove Retreat. This was like something I had never seen before. Hard edges with steep cliffs and open holes down towards the unending underworld. I took a few photos from it so others would believe my stories. It's hard to describe what it looked like, but nothing would grow and objects like trees was flying in the air, a wall was even painted pink with someone tagging "delete me" on it, vandalism if you ask me. Here is a online link to the album of the photos I took: https://imgur.com/a/ANH2yY8 I send the wow team a bug report, but since it could only contain 500 letters I felt I didn't get to express myself properly. Here is the photos I took: https://imgur.com/a/ANH2yY8 Love HawklandHawkland1 2d
2d PTR Character copy removed? Hi, I want to test the new class changes but there is no option to copy my characters? Is it bugged or something?Tiru1 2d
2d unexplained FPS spikes so recently i've been getting these really annoying FPS spikes, my fps is stable and high (fixed around 110 fps all the time even in dalaran), but recently i've been getting these spikes where the whole screen freezes for a split second. it's not game breaking and it doesnt affect my gameplay but it's severely annoying as it occurs every few seconds regardless if i'm in a densely populated area or in a hut in the middle of nowhere.... i tried so many things, i tried lowering my settings to the very lowest, it didn't work. i tried disabling the more heavy addons, it didn't work. i tried going into the nvidia panel and making everything performance, still didn't work. here is my dxdiag log ... please help me, it's so annoying :( ...Ollera2 2d
2d Upgrading rig - what can I expect? Hi all, Ive been playing on iMac early 2011 with radeon HD 6770m. Since BFA wont work with that, ive bought a new cheap computer. Ryzen 7 1700 3ghz (clockable to 3.7ghz) 8gb DDR5 ram RX 550 I know the rx 550 is on a very low end but since i bought that rig for only $450, I figured if i need to, i will be able to upgrade to 1050ti or even 1060. But, do you guys have any idea performancewise how i might end up on medium settings? Ive tried googleing around and looking at benchmarks but doesnt really give me information. Either way, Im guessing it will be a good upgrade from the imac..Lillemus2 2d
3d Blizz, save us please...! Since yesteray it is confirmed that "Ministry of truth" Russian-style started blocking Battle.net app connection. Millions of players can't get access to any Blizz game 2nd day now, and this problem might not be resolved any time soon... if ever. A temporal solution could be to allow access to the game without the app running, as it was during 1st expansions. (Unless it is supposed to work that way but doesn't for the same reason listed above... I don't know how it was because for years I only log through the app) In any case... Blizz please save us!Naradel1 3d
3d show fps in config file Hey Is there a way to enable "showFPS" on boot? having to hit my shortcut key each time i log in, is getting tedious.Heymom0 3d
3d June 17, You've been disconnected BLZ5190002 See the topic name. Can not connect to the game, after about 20sec of "connecting", gets me this message. Just half an hour ago everything was fine.Miremaid23 3d
3d failed download of installer unable to download installer. I have had install issues for the past 2 days but I was able to successfully download the installer previously in this time period. there has been no change to my system in the last 2 days. have tried resetting router, turning off firewall, restarting, different browsers and connecting laptop via cable but everytime I try to download the installer now it fails at 2%. no issue on other sites. is there another link I can use or can you even send the file straight to me? tried to send a support ticket but it kept failing aswell.MorzanCBC4BE0 3d