Technical Support

17 Feb 2015 Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Our MVPs are also here to help you: Ananda Cazzéh Celiby Danellos DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon Saneko ShammozNatryndon2 17 Feb 2015
1d High latency in Nighthold Raid Hello. o/ We are aware that there are multiple reports about sudden latency increases during encounters in the (Mythic) Nighthold raid. To help us investigate these reports, we'd ask you to provide further details on the issue. But before you start to gather the information we require, please take the time to follow the steps of our latency troubleshooting. By doing this, we can rule out most of the possible local causes to connection issues. What realm do you play on? Should you play on more than one realm, does this issue show on all of them? If the latency increase happens at specific times of the day, please name the time frame. Do you have connection issues with any other game/online service? What internet service provider are you with? What type of connection do you use (DSL, Cable, etc.)? What city (or which is the next biggest city in your area) and country do you live in? We also need you to run four connection tests: A traceroute, created while this issue is happening. Another tracreoute, while the connection appears normal to you. Run a Looking-Glass test, while the latency is high. The same with the connecion being normal. We may alter this list during our investigation. Should we add new points to it, they will be marked with a *.Scrainzo26 1d
17 Feb End of Support for Windows XP and Vista Starting later this year, we will begin the process of ending support for Windows XP and Windows Vista in World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, and Heroes of the Storm. Microsoft ceased mainstream support for these versions of Windows in 2009 and 2012, respectively, but since a decent portion of our audience was still using them at the time, we continued supporting them. However, there have been three major Windows releases since Vista, and at this point, the vast majority of our audience has upgraded to one of the newer versions. After these older operating systems are no longer supported, the games will not run on them, so we encourage any players who are still using one of the older OSes to upgrade to a newer version. We’ll be rolling out this change on a staggered schedule, and will post further notices as we get closer to making the change for each game.Radathryl0 17 Feb
05 Aug Error #132 after Windows 10 Creators Update Hello all! We have identified a potential issue which causes World of Warcraft to crash with Error #132 after the latest major update for Windows 10 was installed (April 2017, Windows 10 Creators Update). Many of those crashes may be caused by outdated or unsuitable graphic drivers. Before attempting further troubleshooting, please make sure you're using the latest graphic drivers for your graphic card. NVIDIA video cards AMD video cards Intel video cards If this does not resolve your issue, please follow those steps to disable Windows 10 Game DVR. Note: If you have disabled earlier, it is potentially turned back on due to the Windows Update. Click Start > Settings Select Gaming Click the slider to disable the Game Bar and turn off Game DVR If you're still experiencing Error #132 crashes after updating your drivers and disabling Game DVR, please create a new post or contact support with the following information: 1) The Errorlog of your specific Error #132. It can be found here: \World of Warcraft\Errors 2) DxDiagRadathryl0 05 Aug
17 Feb 2015 Legion 7.2 - Common tech issues [03/04] ★ Patch Notes ★ Known issues list ★ Latest common issues ★ Hotfixes ★ Welcome to Patch 7.2! For the latest service issues and alerts, please check our Support page or follow us on Twitter: @BlizzardCSEU_EN Here's what you are contacting us about the most right now: Error #132 KNOWN ISSUE: This error can be caused by different issues with the client such as addons, outdated drivers or hardware issues like not enough power or overclocked graphic cards. Please check this article in order to solve it. Another cause could be the latest Windows 10 update which automatically activates the Xbox DVR feature. Check this guide in order to disable it. Incompatible realms If the realm list shows the realm names in red and with the error "incompatible", close the game so the Blizzard app updates it correctly. Interface issues Please reset your WoW User Interface (UI) following this guide. Common issues and solutions Click on the issue you're experiencing for the possible solutions:: Account security (Hacked account/Can't login/Authenticator/etc.) Installation and updates (Stuck/Slow download/Errors BLZXXXXX/etc.) Connection and Latency (Lag/Frequent disconnections/Can't connect/etc.) Performance and stability (Freezes and lockups/Low FPS/stuttering/etc.) If your issue persists after following the steps provided in these articles, please check this message to know how to write an effective post.Natryndon1 17 Feb 2015
39m High latency problem high world latency, low home latency again. [IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/idsn6r.jpg[/IMG] why i am having this problem. mornings its fine (one of 3 mornings it laggy) evenings like this... can someone tell me the problem. ****isp techs came today they couldnt find anything***** check the picture: http://oi65.tinypic.com/idsn6r.jpg you ll understand what i mean. my pc not burning gpu/cpu temp values normal everything updated game settings set for the max performance (they are all low) other games works fine using ethernet cable i can play the game in the mornings! mostly at least sometimes i cant ! what information do you want to know? and thanks blizzard i just needed to log off because of lag. and by the way picture lag not refers reality my lags goes too 500-2000 it starts like this first it goes 200 then bomb 2000 26.05 update : http://i.imgur.com/roXxL3n.jpg today saturday 2k-4k ms all the time game unplayable.Erratus63 39m
48m Abandoned quests. Can some one tell me how i can get abandoned quest back to start legion again..i untracked thinking that they were the old ones...would be most grateful for any feed back on this.Shushienae0 48m
3h Catform shapeshift actionbar bugging in combat Ok, first off, this is my actionbar in catform (feral spec) : https://gyazo.com/6b88186891089829949fe5a8e752e7ad However, If I am in combat and THEN change into catform my actionbar ends up looking like this : https://gyazo.com/f48946b31977f011d1233094ef1d07d3 I can still use the binds that is not shown (eg. I can use swipe with my keybind 'g' even though I can't see it on my actionbar) So all in all I guess this is an addon problem, without being any kind of certain, that seems the obvious theory. I'm just here hoping that someone can point out the exact addon that potentially causes this. Or whatever else may cause this.Salcnino0 3h
4h wierd popup screen ingame has any1 else seem this,both me and my son have seen this about 3-4 times today,a white box flashes up for a split second then goes?Henno13 4h
4h Strange FPS drop on GTX 1080ti Extreme Hello I got strange drop FPS after change GPU to Gigabyte 1080ti Extreme. Normal i got all the time 60 FPS and every few seconds drop me randomly to 20-30 FPS. This is my Config.wtf: https://taken.pl/Config.wtf This is my DxDiag.txt: https://taken.pl/DxDiag.txt The most funny everything was OK on my old GTX 780ti. I try play other game on Ultra details and GPU utilization was 70% and everything was OK. In WoW on Ultra details GPU utilization is 30% and CPU 31% and got it this strange FPS drop, i do test and change graphic Quality to "1" and same strange drop FPS again - so looks like something is wrong with WoW... Please take a look. My computer configuration: CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs) GPU: GIgabyte GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G (GV-N108TAORUS X-11GD) SSD: Samsung Evo 850 RAM: 32 GB DDR3 1866MHz Best Regards Fragie@ShadowsongFragie2 4h
6h Mobile authenticator stuck at "Setting up" I'm trying to setup a new mobile authenticator on my Android Samsung Galaxy S4, but I'm unable to retrieve the serial number from the mobile application. When I'm prompted to fill in login credentials and click "Set up authenticator", the application states that it's "Setting up..." seemingly indefinitely. I've tried multiple times, also trying to reinstall the mobile application, but without luck. Typing in the wrong password correctly gives an error. In the current attempt, I have been having it running for 10+ hours. When I switch to the application, it still says "Setting up..." This is not the first time this error has been reported (see the following): http://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20743525614 (marked as solved, but I don't understand how to get the restore code - theres nothing to restore) A fix or workaround would be very much appreciated.Dith10 6h
7h Turkey Latency Problem When will you guys to fix this problem? it is really getting annoying..Only our connection is stable when we use VPN.And other info : We dont have problem with any other games.Please dont tell me do this do that.i called provodier billion times and they checked many times,no problem with my connection..Just give us solution please.. What happened to turkish ips? are they banned or what? it is slow on webpage too! Whats happening guys?Gíø1 7h
8h Graphics stutter/glitch So yesterday while doing WQs my screen turned black for 1 second and ever since my graphics in WoW are all stuttering and "jumpy". The FPS itself is fine tho. I tried updating graphic drivers, disabling addons, deleting the WTF folder, ran a Heaven benchmark (which turned out fine), cleaned my laptop with a can of compressed air. I also tried Wow-repair and afterwards re-installed the entire game. However, none of this seems to work. Overwatch and that games graphics work just as good as it have in the past, so my problem only seems to appear during WoW.Yoe17 8h
8h WOW51900319 I have been playing with this char at least since the day before yesterday afternoon. Since this evening I suddenly get randomly disconnected, very frequently! sometimes every minute or so, and then I am disconnected to the log in screen with this message: "You have been disconnected from the server. (WOW51900319)" I didn't change anything. I didn't do anything else. So what is happening and can you please stop it cause this is annoying! Perhaps it has nothing to do with it but I first got it in the EPL and now I flew to IF and am still getting it.Omiko7 8h
9h Slow loading into Dalaran / disconnects Hi all, I'm having a problem with Legion Dalaran in general, logging in when my character is in Dalaran is incredibly slow and I'm also having issues exiting the Warlock class order hall and zoning into Dalaran, it's very slow and when I try to run out of the underbelly area up to the surface of Dalaran I often get disconnected (I assume this is to do with the server swap between class order hall / dalaran) I have tried disabling addons / completely resetting my UI (delete WTF, Cache etc). I have tried switching to Google DNS. Tried repairing game files. Tried completely reinstalling the game. Kyrel7 9h
9h Suramar Withered Army WQ Hey guys, I was doing the Withered Army WQ( http://www.wowhead.com/quest=43943/withered-army-training ) with 10 withered. While doing it I killed a mob which dropped a key that unlocked the southern gate. I opened the gate and killed the miniboss inside. Since I had taken 2 treasure chest I decided to use the tp dropped from another mob (the tp was supposed to port me to Thalyssra). So far so good, but instead of being ported to the beginning of the WQ in front of Thalyssra I was ported on one of the islands near Jandvik. Can some GM help me or at lest refund me the 650 ancient mana ? P.S. Trying to submit a ticket isn't user friendly at all. If I was a new player I would've quit by the time I had to open the 20th page with no option to submit a bug ticket.Walkingmoo0 9h
12h Map bugged for one character Hello, I am experiencing very weird issue. Tried deleting cache&wtf folders, addons, repairing, reinstalling, but nothing seems to help. There's a problem with the map. For all my characters it is small, looks like this: https://i.stack.imgur.com/Qr6uM.jpg On this character, and only this one, it covers whole screen. When I click on quest list on the right, under minimap, I don't see the quest description in quest log, etc, but only the big map. What is more, I was not able to see any invasions on this character. Though this might be a separate issue. I can't seem to figure what is wrong, perhaps some settings that are stored on the server have become corrupted? It seems my previous post was deleted, why?Taethelan4 12h
12h Companion App Hi all, I have the Legion companion app, but a strange issue with it. Everytime I open the app, it begins to download huge portions of data, to the point where I can't use the app anymore without the possibility of me going over my data allowance. Any ideas? Regards, Ara.Arausio35 12h
13h Disconnects nearly constantly when tabbed out Hey, For a seriously long time now I've had this extremely annoying issue of disconnecting more than half the time as soon as I dare leave the WoW window and open up my browser. Due to unrelated issues I had to completely reinstall my computer with a fresh OS so there is literally nothing on it that can cause problems. My add-ons are all up-to-date, and the ones who aren't supported anymore disabled. I've tried pretty much everything. I'm not an expert but I do have a fair bit of knowledge about pc's in general and I've tried messing around with all kinds of settings and disabling extensions etc, but to no avail. Problem still persists. As you can imagine it is extremely frustrating and I am hoping that someone here might be able to provide me with a solution. I have been told to switch to windowed, non-fullscreen mode before, and it worked for a couple days, but then the problem came back. My best guess is that they are caused by some kind of plugin on websites like Wowhead, but then again I am wondering why these disconnects don't happen to everyone who browses wowhead and similar websites. I'm completely at a loss as to why these disconnects keep happening and would greatly appreciate any solutions. I've tried all the more common troubleshooting ones (resetting UI, checking add-ons, etc.). Thanks!Hammerfall0 13h
15h Bugged map for one character Hello, I am experiencing very weird issue. Tried deleting cache&wtf folders, addons, repairing, reinstalling, but nothing seems to help. There's a problem with the map. For all my characters it is small, looks like this: https://i.stack.imgur.com/Qr6uM.jpg On this character, and only this one, it covers whole screen. When I click on quest list on the right, under minimap, I don't see the quest description in quest log, etc, but only the big map. What is more, I was not able to see any invasions on this character. Though this might be a separate issue. I can't seem to figure what is wrong, perhaps some settings that are stored on the server have become corrupted?Taethelan1 15h
16h Random crashes Hi there, Recently I have been getting some wow and pc crashes. Even when being AFK at that point. Sometimes my pc just freezes aswell, followed by a BSOD. I made a screenshot of the most recent wow crash error: http://imgur.com/a/LomWS Hope someone can help me find the issue and prevent that from happening. Cheers.Heatmor3 16h
18h WoW crashing after Warlock Order Hall Hi there everyone... About 50% of the times, whenever I travel from Warlocks' Order Hall into Dalaran, the game just go into one or two loadings and then suddendly craches. It happens whenever I reach the stairs and the game starts loading the NPCs and stuff. Anyone has the same problem?! Everything else is fine and I can't complain about this minor stuff, I am here just to notify in case there is something wrong...Sighuman0 18h
1d OSX - graphics issue I am experiencing flickering bars of black blocks on the loading screen. The cursor is over twice as big as normal, and appears blocky and pixelated. I am also experiencing blocky and pixelated graphics on all but max resolution, which kills the performance. I am playing on a MacBook Pro 13" Retina. (I have deleted the WTF folder and disabled all addons)Hellfang49 1d
1d wow crashes If i try lauching wow crashes,if i try directly wow crashes instantly and i get errors like this Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: Wow-64.exe Application Version: 7.2.0.24015 Application Timestamp: 59026410 Fault Module Name: StackHash_88a7 Fault Module Version: 6.2.9200.17581 Fault Module Timestamp: 5644f0f7 Exception Code: c0000374 Exception Offset: PCH_90_FROM_ntdll+0x0000000000002BEA OS Version: 6.2.9200.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 1050 Additional Information 1: 88a7 Additional Information 2: 88a7a2cdcb04d4ba4d292bfc934646e0 Additional Information 3: 2c61 Additional Information 4: 2c613c55cc1eeba48570d9ee8d258fe2 Tried everything i saw on forums from scan and repair ,deleteing battle.net files,diasabling firewall and anti virus ,checking for updates for drivers and os but game still crashing.What buffles me that nothing changed on my laptop and suddenly i cant start game at all.Testmonk0 1d
1d Cant Download Game from Battlenet Client Hi I recently decided to reboot my pc and re download wow but every time I go to install from the client I get an error about 30 seconds later "Something went wrong with a file. We're not sure what caused it, so please try again or click the code below for more information. Sorry about that! " Error Code: BLZBNTAGT00000840 I have tried all the so called fixes..Drcream0 1d
1d GTX 1070 performance issues Hi, Recently upgraded my graphics from a GTX 760 to a GTX 1070 and having shocking performance issues. My 760 would usually sit over 100 fps and never had any issues with combat, however I can't even say the 1070 has matched that, in fact, it's declined. On average I'm around 30-40 fps with the game optimized by GeForce Experience, dropping well below 10 fps into a stuttery, jump mess in combat. I have tested with other more intensive games and seem to be receiving more adequate frames of about 150-250 so I'm not sure why it's performing so poorly with WoW. Computer spec: CPU: Intel i5-4670 3.4GHz Mobo: Asus z87-A GFX: Nvidia GTX 1070 Founders Edition Ram: 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Savage 2400mHz (2x8gb) PSU: Corsair TX850M HD that WoW is installed: Hyper-X 240GB SSD Windows 7 64-bit Running 2 x 23" Asus VS239HV IPS monitors (as did the GTX 760) 1080 res Internet: 100MB Virgin Media No overclock of CPU or GPU. BIOS is up to date. Settings in game: http://imgur.com/gpU5Bzp http://imgur.com/0jbpq73 Only settings that really changed between the two optimizations for each card was render scale, MSAA, Resample Quality, as far as I can remember. It's been a little disappointing up to now, so I'd appreciate any insight or potential fixes. For the record, I've reseated the card several times, the old drivers were completely uninstalled and new ones installed through Experience and I have even tried moving the card to the next PCI-E slot as I heard about 1080 performance issues pertaining to the motherboard slots. Cheers!Laorii56 1d
1d Good pc, bad framerate! So, I allways thought I was playing on 60+fps, but then I got fraps just to check it. I paid my pc over 1800 Euro, and its; Motherboard AS ROCK Z87 PRO3 Intel core i5 4670 @ 3.40 ghz 16 GB RAM Nvidia Ge Force GTX 970 (had a Radeon R9 280X but drivers burned it) SSD 120GB running windows and wow only HDD 1tb running other stuff Internet connection : 300+ download, 100+ upload (Mbps) So with that config I should be able to play EVERYTHING at max! but NOOOOO Wow is running at max config, 1920x1080, graphycs quality at 10/10. FPS IS 40-45 average! when I move it goes 25-45! doesnt go over that. Can I get info how to fix it, since I know people with !@#$ pc's and play on 60 fps no problems. thank you guys ;) EDIT : + I FORGOT TO WRITE, LOADINGS TAKE ABOUT 1 MINUTE -.-Cerovac3 1d
1d FPS Drops in 7.2 Since the last patch, I've noticed that the game stutters a LOT, regardless of situation. I've tried to put the game to the lowest setting, but even then I'm getting FPS drops. Before the patch, the game would only have stutters in crowded areas such as Orgrimmar or Dalaran (which I can understand), but now it's even stuttering in areas where I'm completely alone. I have an i5 6500 with a GTX1070 and 8GB DDR4 ram single channel. CPU usage fluctuates between 30-50% most of the time and GPU usage sits around 30%. I run the game at 1080p, with VSync on to 60 FPS.Kaendor1 1d
1d My graphics card go's up to 80 degreese celcius Hello guys, im a little worried about the temperatures my graphics card is having. I play on 7/10 and yet im getting up to 75-80 degreese celcius. Case: NZXT H440 White Power Supply:650 Watt OS:Windows 10 Motherboard:MSI Z170A PC mate CPU:Intelcore i7 6700k Memory:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB Hard Drive:Samsung SSD 850 EVO Video Card:Geforce GTX 980titan I also have water cooling in my computer. What can i do? I put it together myself a year ago.Unibabe3 1d
1d FPS Issue in 7.2 So I'm currently getting 15-20FPS at graphics preset 1. This is after resetting my interface(as suggested on the help page), restarting PC, disabling all addons. Last night I was playing at graphics preset 8(with a few tweaks), at 60FPS, and other games are still running fine. Any help/advice would be appreciated.Henrik188 1d
1d Twitter Connection Failed I am trying to link my twitter account. The window stays black forever and when I try again the window closes immediately and 'Twitter Connection Failed' appears. I tried deleting wow browser cache/cookies from 'help window' I tried the game without interface/wtf/cache folders. Still no solution. Please help.Benjamin60 1d
1d artefect weapon how to get a artefect weapon i dont knowValkony1 1d
1d Dungeon finder stuck on the same dungeons Been farming AP - but I am starting to get fatigue of the game fast.............again - is there a problem with HC Dungeon Randomization selection - there is only so many RtK lower/upper runs one can do in a 60 day period before the game becomes ultra boring. On a daily basis its the same dungeon over and over and over again -Upper Karazhan or Lower Karazhan, CoS or Arcway with Cathedral now and again thrown in to make you believe there is variety. Any one else exepriancing this ? Its like dungeon finder is a broken record stuck on the same songNeroxis5 1d
1d Low FPS on a 1080 Ti? Going straight to the issue... My system spec: i7 4790k running on stock speeds with turbo boost enabled (4.40Ghz on boost) Asus Strix 1080 Ti on stock speeds 32GB DDR3 RAM Asus 1440p 144hz Gsync monitor WIn10 Pro 64bit So I read a lot of threads in this regards to low performance. I maxed out the graphics to 10 with render scale as a 100% (doesn't really make a difference from 200% to 100%). Vsync is disabled and no AA. I'm getting sometimes 150+ FPS when i'm inside a building and 30-40 FPS when i'm questing and exploring zones with low number of players that shouldn't overwork my CPU and mostly GPU bound which the 1080 Ti should have no issues. Not to mention raids FPS drops to 20- which I understand is very CPU intensive. My 980 Ti performed better at ultra settings which kinda make the whole thing super weird. For a zone like the Broken Shore, when you stand on Deliverance Point facing northeast my fps drops like crazy. There should be a fix for this now Blizzard, whether it is a bad optimization from your development team or poor support for high end hardware. I do not want to crank my settings down just to get more FPS while I have the horse power to get the job done on Ultra. it's worth mentioning that my card performs extremely good to my satisfaction on other games such as Overwatch and Final Fantasy 14 Online. Well? Any solutions to get more FPS without cranking the graphics meter down?Proshifter4 1d
1d Companion app vs authenticator Since i added authenticator to my account, companion app keep freezing on "connecting..." screen. I can log out -> account selection -> and log in again but only on one character (last logged in). When i try to change character i'm stuck on "connecting..." screen again. When i remove authenticator from my acc everything is working fine.Sineaterr1 1d
2d Unable to start the game. Few min ago i just used the portal from dalaran to go to stormwind. The sound started to repeat but then started again normaly, but as i landed and walked into the AH the game crashed and a error report window popped up but i was unable to alt+tap to see it. Now the game won't start. Scanning game files starts as i try to click play but it just shows an error when it finishes and the "play" button turns to "update". Happened also 2 weeks ago with Streaming error and i tried all the fixes i could find related to that error. Only thing that worked was to download the game again. All help would be wonderful so i won't have to download the game for the 3rd time in less then a month. Whoops! Looks like something broke. Give it another shot. Error Code: BLZBNTAGT00000BB8Durnara2 2d
2d Can't click any buttons I was playing earlier today, and I had logged out for a bit. When I restarted the game, I was unable to click any buttons (enter realm, or even select different toons on the loading screen). I have already tried to delete the cache, the WTF, and I have tried to reinstall the game.Amalisa0 2d
2d Cannot log onto any of my chars (disconnects) Just did heroic Black Rook Hold and WoW crashed while i deleted some trash to make room for the loot. Now i cannot log into any of my characters (WOW51900319).Hellfang0 2d
2d Problem with DMG/Healing numbers showing on and off Ok as the topic says ever since I used an addon called: xCT that modified my numbers in-game i have problems with my healing and damage numbers showing OFF and ON. Sometimes its ON sometimes its OFF. Starting to be annoying especially that i uninstalled WoW and completly deleted everything from the folder and everything related to WoW. A fresh game installation is having the same issues. I have tried everything with opening notepad and changing it in WTF folder and /console commands. Nothing works. It looks like my healing and damage numbers live their own lives. I also tried downloading addon called "AdvancedInterface" and turning the numbers on and still nothing......... I am tired and looking for help here.Exco0 2d
2d Long loading times since legion Heya, Ever since legion, I've experienced very long loading times. It's not just the loading screen either, after zoning in to say dalaran, the different forms won't load for a minute or so on my druid (shifting into the form earns their speed bonuses, but still displays the normal character). Anyone experienced the same, knows a cause/fix/whatever? ThanksKéày1097 2d
2d AMD Radeon HD 6670 - Random Artefact/Freeze Been away for a few months, came back yesterday and the game now artefacts and freezes after a random amount of time, usually close to 5 minutes, regardless of what I am doing in game - even if I'm just AFK. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling various Driver versions, clearing Cache but nothing changes. --- Never had issues like this before in the game, and I have no issues with other games at the present time.Avenjielde3 2d
2d Why are these purple? Why do those lifts and totems looks purple down here.? Fine above. Here is a link: https://m.imgur.com/a/GrPdT Thanks.Qxake4 2d
2d Suggestion for a South African Server I love blizzard and all of its games, but the latency and ping rates are so high most times it makes the games mostly unplayable. I was wondering if we have enough people for a local server cant Blizzard use it to solve this problem for us. There is a massive amount of people in SA that would really like to play they games as it is intended to be.Adlar1 2d
2d Problem with the Zeppelin from orgrimmar to undercity When I take the zeppelin from orgrimmar to Undercity I for some reason ends up by the Alliance enterence of Alterac valley.Kyerea0 2d
3d Web Auction House not working Been trying to use the Auction House on the website but when I finally found it it states the below: "The page you're viewing is not yet available on the new World of Warcraft website. Sorry for the inconvenience!" I couldn't find anything after a bit of research so I wondered if anyone could shine any light on this and perhaps when it may be resolved if it is a known issue? Thanks.Unicornpig3 3d
2d Recruit a Friend problem My friend isnt getting any emails i have sent him. Any idea?Magnì21 2d
3d Unusual latency lately Hello Recently I've been experiencing unusually high latency in WoW. Commonly both world and home latency for me are around 50-80ms. However on last two instances I've played for a longer period of time my latency has been more in the range of 150-500 for both world and home. Every speed test I've ran doesn't seem to indicate anything wrong with my internet connection, and only WoW seems affected. Issue first noticed on Thursday 18.5. from 20:30 CET to 0:30 CET Issue second noticed 20.5 around 10:00-11:00 CET Country: Finland ISP: DNA Traceroute A: Tracing route to 185.60.112.157 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.0.1 2 86 ms * 13 ms 62-78-192-1.bb.dnainternet.fi [62.78.192.1] 3 8 ms 9 ms 9 ms hel5-sr3.dnaip.fi [62.78.124.138] 4 11 ms 9 ms 28 ms hel5-tr3.dnaip.fi [62.78.107.116] 5 16 ms 18 ms 17 ms rai1-tr1.dnaip.fi [62.78.107.200] 6 22 ms 20 ms 17 ms tuk2-sr1.dnaip.fi [62.78.107.168] 7 18 ms * 24 ms 212.73.250.29 8 50 ms 49 ms 47 ms ae-128-3514.edge6.Amsterdam1.Level3.net [4.69.162.230] 9 49 ms 51 ms 51 ms BLIZZARD-EN.edge6.Amsterdam1.Level3.net [213.19.197.254] 10 48 ms 48 ms 49 ms 37.244.10.33 11 49 ms 50 ms 49 ms 185.60.112.157 Trace complete. Traceroute B: Tracing route to 185.60.114.159 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.0.1 2 10 ms 11 ms 8 ms 62-78-192-1.bb.dnainternet.fi [62.78.192.1] 3 8 ms 8 ms 11 ms hel5-sr3.dnaip.fi [62.78.124.138] 4 10 ms 8 ms 9 ms hel5-tr3.dnaip.fi [62.78.107.116] 5 17 ms 18 ms 19 ms rai1-tr1.dnaip.fi [62.78.107.200] 6 25 ms 17 ms 15 ms tuk2-sr1.dnaip.fi [62.78.107.168] 7 24 ms 20 ms 20 ms 212.73.250.29 8 * 48 ms 46 ms ae-130-3516.edge6.Amsterdam1.Level3.net [4.69.162.238] 9 49 ms 46 ms 49 ms BLIZZARD-EN.edge6.Amsterdam1.Level3.net [213.19.197.254] 10 56 ms 56 ms 59 ms 37.244.10.33 11 * * * Request timed out. 12 55 ms 56 ms 57 ms 185.60.114.159 Trace complete. Pathping A: Tracing route to 185.60.112.157 over a maximum of 30 hops 0 Juuso-PC [192.168.0.11] 1 192.168.0.1 2 62-78-192-1.bb.dnainternet.fi [62.78.192.1] 3 hel5-sr3.dnaip.fi [62.78.124.138] 4 hel5-tr3.dnaip.fi [62.78.107.116] 5 rai1-tr1.dnaip.fi [62.78.107.200] 6 tuk2-sr1.dnaip.fi [62.78.107.168] 7 212.73.250.29 8 ae-128-3514.edge6.Amsterdam1.Level3.net [4.69.162.230] 9 BLIZZARD-EN.edge6.Amsterdam1.Level3.net [213.19.197.254] 10 37.244.10.33 11 185.60.112.157 Computing statistics for 275 seconds... Source to Here This Node/Link Hop RTT Lost/Sent = Pct Lost/Sent = Pct Address 0 Juuso-PC [192.168.0.11] 0/ 100 = 0% | 1 0ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 192.168.0.1 4/ 100 = 4% | 2 16ms 4/ 100 = 4% 0/ 100 = 0% 62-78-192-1.bb.dnainternet.fi [62.78.192.1] 0/ 100 = 0% | 3 21ms 7/ 100 = 7% 3/ 100 = 3% hel5-sr3.dnaip.fi [62.78.124.138] 0/ 100 = 0% | 4 22ms 6/ 100 = 6% 2/ 100 = 2% hel5-tr3.dnaip.fi [62.78.107.116] 0/ 100 = 0% | 5 24ms 6/ 100 = 6% 2/ 100 = 2% rai1-tr1.dnaip.fi [62.78.107.200] 0/ 100 = 0% | 6 22ms 8/ 100 = 8% 4/ 100 = 4% tuk2-sr1.dnaip.fi [62.78.107.168] 0/ 100 = 0% | 7 25ms 4/ 100 = 4% 0/ 100 = 0% 212.73.250.29 2/ 100 = 2% | 8 --- 100/ 100 =100% 94/ 100 = 94% ae-128-3514.edge6.Amsterdam1.Level3.net [4.69.162.230] 0/ 100 = 0% | 9 --- 100/ 100 =100% 94/ 100 = 94% BLIZZARD-EN.edge6.Amsterdam1.Level3.net [213.19.197.254] 0/ 100 = 0% | 10 53ms 7/ 100 = 7% 1/ 100 = 1% 37.244.10.33 0/ 100 = 0% | 11 58ms 6/ 100 = 6% 0/ 100 = 0% 185.60.112.157 Trace complete. Pathping B: Tracing route to 185.60.114.159 over a maximum of 30 hops 0 Juuso-PC [192.168.0.11] 1 192.168.0.1 2 62-78-192-1.bb.dnainternet.fi [62.78.192.1] 3 hel5-sr3.dnaip.fi [62.78.124.138] 4 * * hel5-tr3.dnaip.fi [62.78.107.116] 5 rai1-tr1.dnaip.fi [62.78.107.200] 6 tuk2-sr1.dnaip.fi [62.78.107.168] 7 212.73.250.29 8 ae-130-3516.edge6.Amsterdam1.Level3.net [4.69.162.238] 9 BLIZZARD-EN.edge6.Amsterdam1.Level3.net [213.19.197.254] 10 37.244.10.33 11 * * * Computing statistics for 250 seconds... Source to Here This Node/Link Hop RTT Lost/Sent = Pct Lost/Sent = Pct Address 0 Juuso-PC [192.168.0.11] 0/ 100 = 0% | 1 0ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 192.168.0.1 4/ 100 = 4% | 2 16ms 7/ 100 = 7% 3/ 100 = 3% 62-78-192-1.bb.dnainternet.fi [62.78.192.1] 0/ 100 = 0% | 3 14ms 6/ 100 = 6% 2/ 100 = 2% hel5-sr3.dnaip.fi [62.78.124.138] 0/ 100 = 0% | 4 18ms 9/ 100 = 9% 5/ 100 = 5% hel5-tr3.dnaip.fi [62.78.107.116] 0/ 100 = 0% | 5 25ms 4/ 100 = 4% 0/ 100 = 0% rai1-tr1.dnaip.fi [62.78.107.200] 1/ 100 = 1% | 6 25ms 11/ 100 = 11% 6/ 100 = 6% tuk2-sr1.dnaip.fi [62.78.107.168] 0/ 100 = 0% | 7 30ms 7/ 100 = 7% 2/ 100 = 2% 212.73.250.29 0/ 100 = 0% | 8 --- 100/ 100 =100% 95/ 100 = 95% ae-130-3516.edge6.Amsterdam1.Level3.net [4.69.162.238] 0/ 100 = 0% | 9 --- 100/ 100 =100% 95/ 100 = 95% BLIZZARD-EN.edge6.Amsterdam1.Level3.net [213.19.197.254] 0/ 100 = 0% | 10 59ms 5/ 100 = 5% 0/ 100 = 0% 37.244.10.33 Trace complete. It would seem by the time pathpings were run the problem had somewhat normalized, still hoping to find out what is causing these issues.Usvá2 3d
3d stuck ! My charachter is stuck when i started to fly in pandaria. (Been like this for 25ish min now) seems like some nod is down on the way to your network. other internet stuff works fine Seems like relogging another toon for more then 5 min and then back got the toon unstuck :( Why does it happen ? C:\>tracert eu.battle.net Tracing route to eu.battle.net [185.60.115.40] over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms www.asusnetwork.net [192.168.1.1] 2 1 ms 1 ms <1 ms gw-n1-ud-a14.ias.bredband.telia.com [78.72.83.129] 3 9 ms 9 ms 10 ms kbn-b2-link.telia.net [62.115.123.162] 4 8 ms 8 ms 7 ms kbn-bb4-link.telia.net [62.115.123.184] 5 12 ms 11 ms 11 ms hbg-bb4-link.telia.net [213.155.133.24] 6 20 ms 21 ms 20 ms ffm-bb4-link.telia.net [62.115.115.230] 7 24 ms 20 ms 20 ms ffm-b1-link.telia.net [62.115.137.167] 8 20 ms 20 ms 20 ms blizzard-ic-316506-ffm-b1.c.telia.net [213.248.76.103] 9 20 ms 20 ms 20 ms 37.244.12.48 10 * * * Request timed out. 11 30 ms 30 ms 30 ms 37.244.9.101 12 * * * Request timed out. 13 30 ms 30 ms 30 ms 185.60.115.40 Trace complete.Grind1 3d
3d High World Ms and No one else is moving in game For the last few days i have been unable to play wow as after about a min of playing the whole game freezes and no one other than me is moving and after about 5 mins everyone starts moving again and i go from 16ms to about 3000 world ms. This is also sometimes triggered by me trying to mount or interact with an NPC. Can anyone offer any solutions as i cant seem to find the problem?Ghawl1 3d
3d The Smoldering Ember - Repeated drop This might be an intended feature but for as long as Timewalking has been a thing I've never had this happen to me before. Wrapping up my second Timewalking-dungeon of the day I recieved a second 500-badge intro quest, having turned one in already only an hour earlier, as I expect everyone does. I'm writing it here to see if there are more players experiencing the same thing to see if it is a rather unusual bug or if this actually is a feature. I can't for the life of me believe that it is, though!Gerrârd2 3d