Technical Support

17 Feb 2015 Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Our MVPs are also here to help you: Ananda Cazzéh Celiby Danellos DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon Saneko ShammozNatryndon2 17 Feb 2015
27 Nov CROWDS on Twitter – The Fifth Season Do you like helping other players? Have a good knowledge of Blizzard games and services? Then this might be for you! Keep reading, adventurer. “So… what’s this CROWDS thing about?”, you might ask yourself. CROWDS is a community-based support initiative that allows players to help their fellow adventurers through Twitter, using an Android-based mobile app tied to our Twitter channels. This app allows you to see and respond to tweets that are asking Blizzard for help. You can find more detailed information on CROWDS and how to use the app on our support site article. It doesn’t matter if you’ve participated in previous seasons or are just thinking about joining now, we would love to see you take part and, just like the previous seasons, we even have some prizes ready for the best contributors. We know, we know, helping others is its own reward… but a bit extra doesn’t hurt either, does it? So, if you manage to outshine your fellow participants, you’ll be able to choose from some fancy rewards. It doesn’t matter what the Kobolds say, you DO take candle*. *Candle proved too difficult to take, you’ll be able to choose from the following: Hearthstone: Card Packs (x7), including Kobolds & Catacombs! Heroes of the Storm: Loot Chests (x12) Overwatch: Loot Boxes (x11) StarCraft II: Co-op Commanders (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) StarCraft II: Announcers (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) NOTE: Please be aware that using protected Tweets may prevent others from viewing your responses, disqualifying you from participation. Be sure to set your Tweets to public to remain visible and eligible for potential rewards!Delmoryth0 27 Nov
04 Oct COMMON CONNECTION AND LATENCY ISSUES - PC/MAC Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpTiogaradh5 04 Oct
30 Sep WoW crashes with AMD Ryzen Chips Hello, We’ve identified some crashes in WoW related to AMD’s new Ryzen chips, it is an issue we continue to track. AMD is also aware of the issue and have suggested the following: "The BIOS and chipset drivers are the links between your hardware and the operating system. Updating to the latest software ensures users have the latest performance and stability enhancements for the platform. To prevent World of Warcraft crashing on your Ryzen system, please update your BIOS to the latest version using the files and procedures found on the motherboard manufacture’s web site. Additionally, you will need to update your chipset drivers." If you are not familiar with bios updates or have never performed these updates, we recommend contacting the motherboard manufacturer for assistance. _____________________________________________________ Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Survey! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TiogaradhTiogaradh0 30 Sep
17 Feb 2015 Legion 7.3.2 - Common tech issues ★ Patch Notes ★ Known issues list ★ Latest common issues ★ Hotfixes ★ Welcome to Patch 7.3.2! For the latest service issues and alerts, please check our Support page or follow us on Twitter: @BlizzardCSEU_EN Here's what you are contacting us about the most right now: Error #132 KNOWN ISSUE: This error can be caused by different issues with the client such as addons, outdated drivers or hardware issues like not enough power or overclocked graphic cards. Please check this article in order to solve it. Another cause could be the latest Windows 10 update which automatically activates the Xbox DVR feature. Check this guide in order to disable it. Incompatible realms If the realm list shows the realm names in red and with the error "incompatible", close the game so the Blizzard app updates it correctly. Interface issues Please reset your WoW User Interface (UI) following this guide. Common issues and solutions Click on the issue you're experiencing for the possible solutions:: Account security (Hacked account/Can't login/Authenticator/etc.) Installation and updates (Stuck/Slow download/Errors BLZXXXXX/etc.) Connection and Latency (Lag/Frequent disconnections/Can't connect/etc.) Performance and stability (Freezes and lockups/Low FPS/stuttering/etc.) If your issue persists after following the steps provided in these articles, please check this message to know how to write an effective post.Natryndon1 17 Feb 2015
8m Armory not updating Hello, Armory is not updating my character, Gehn, for more than a day for me now. However, interestingly all my information is updated on wowprogress and raider.io. Is this a bug or something, can someone help perhaps?Gehn74 8m
41m Gifting gametime with bnet balance. I converted a token into bnet balance and used it to gift a friend 30 days of gametime. It's been some 16 hours and he still hasn't received it. On a different thread it said it might take up to 72 hours to process, but since it's bnet balance it shouldn't take as much? I also contacted support and said that everything is fine and that there is a delay so as to not exploit the system, but didn't say how long of a delay it would be. I also didn't receive a receipt or anything for the purchase so I can't really check if the order went through or not. For anybody else that had this problem, how long did it take for the gift to go through? :DRanho0 41m
46m Lag & Delay - Silvermoon and many more Hello, In the last days this realm(or probably more) have experienced huge delays and lag. Even when the 'lag bar' is on green there is a huge delay of 1-2-3 seconds between pressing a button and performing the action. The twitter post " Connection issues have been resolved. Thanks for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience. #WoW " did not fix the situation in-game. I want the days that the game was barely playable due to this issues to be refunded to my game time. I submitted a ticked and got told "to post here because nobody else reported this". https://imgur.com/WMOQfKK Thank you,Xkyve14 46m
49m Preformance drop after windows 10 Hello,so i used to have windows 7 before and my wow was running pretty smooth.But i had to install windows 10 for some personal reasons.After i changed to windows 10 my WoW runs much slower,meaning huge fps drop in LFR and such.I'm keeping my drivers up to date but something is clearly different. I'm runing on 5 (recommended) with vsync on and shadows to minimum.Here are my specs: Time of this report: 12/11/2017, 10:21:04 Machine name: DESKTOP-APU7VL6 Machine Id: {EAA861CF-549B-47EE-B1BF-93F5C9B7C6CF} Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 16299) (16299.rs3_release.170928-1534) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: System manufacturer System Model: System Product Name BIOS: BIOS Date: 05/08/12 14:39:13 Ver: 06.10 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.3GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM Available OS Memory: 8144MB RAM Page File: 4344MB used, 5719MB available Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version: DirectX 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled Miracast: Available, with HDCP Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.16299.0015 64bit Unicode Card name: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x6810) DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz) Device Type: Full Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6810&SUBSYS_E271174B&REV_00 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 6100 MB Dedicated Memory: 2028 MB Shared Memory: 4071 MB Current Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz) HDR Support: Not Supported Display Topology: Internal Display Color Space: DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709 Color Primaries: Red(0.000500,0.000500), Green(0.000500,0.000500), Blue(0.000500,0.000500), White Point(0.000500,0.000500) Display Luminance: Min Luminance = 0.000000, Max Luminance = 0.000000, MaxFullFrameLuminance = 0.000000Cblpko5 49m
1h Zone entering issue Hello, Since last night I have this weird problem that I can't enter some instances and zones or login to some of my characters because my characters are in those zones but suddenly it works but again later some other zones suffers from the same issue. This constantly changes. And sometimes I cannot even login to WoW to select a character. Last night I couldn't enter mythic raid. I kept getting this: Transfer aborted: instance not found However I could easily enter normal and heroic raid. We tried many ways to see if it works but it didn't. Then suddenly I could enter after one hour and half but later when the raid time was over I couldn't HS to Dalaran and I was getting the same message (Transfer aborted: instance not found). Now today I could login with only a few of my alts but not my other characters. World server down I would appreciate if someone would help me to understand what the issue is.Felomie3 1h
1h Sometimes unable to post on the forums Hi, Sometimes when I visit the forums here, my account is logged out even though I’m clearly logged in when I enter the account management page, and I’m unable to log in at the forum page. The page refreshes itself but I am not logged in and can’t post, no matter how many times I attempt it. It’s the same on both my computer and my iPhone, so it shouldn’t be any issues on my side. Perhaps the fault is on Blizzard’s side then. Could you Blizzard please have a look into this?Bastila1 1h
1h Argus the Unmaker FPS drops So, we killed argus yesterday, and i must admit, the biggest threat on this boss was certainly not the boss itself, but rather the huge FPS drops our whole raid was suffering under. I am indeed not running the most high-end pc in the world, but it is sufficient for everything else in wow apart from this boss. I am running: GTX 1050 I3-7100 Does rest really matter? When the boss uses certaint abilities or maybe some stuff spawns, I and the rest of my raid (30 people) experienced huge fps drops. I myself was sitting at 5-10 fps most of the fight, where others with significantly better computers reported fps drops to 20-30 fps. I assume this is a common issue, but i can't seem to find any threads on it. If you suggest i uninstall my addons i'm going to push hogger on you! (EDIT: really good job on the visuals at this boss tho, or at least the ones i was able to experience ;))Drooll3 1h
1h Authenticator not working? When I try log to battle.net, it says, " we cant log you with what you..." (In WoW client, there comes 51900314 error) But I can log in using secure SMS, so its probably Authenticator fail (not app, physical one that I am carying with HouseKeys for 5 years). Can you give me any advice how to settle this? Thanks in advance :-)Awakken2 1h
2h Massive lag/delay in game. Im on the Outland realm, I experience heavy latency, game is kinda frozen etc. Anyone else have this? Or is there a general problem that causes this? I have 2GBit broadband, so it can't be that :(Finanzer19 2h
2h Low FPS during raids on good laptop Hello, As the title says I am experiencing low FPS (between 12-25 fps) during big raids (25-30 ppl). While I'm in the open world I have a stable 60 fps, with Vertical Sync Enabled, on Recommended settings - 5. During raids I put almost everything on lowest settings and still my fps drops really low. I've read many threads and tried different things but nothing helped so far. Few things to note: I'm running 2 accounts at the same time - 1 main on which I play the game and another one that is parked in the AH and sniping with TSM. The thing is that even if I only use my main account the FPS is still the same. My WoW client is installed on the SSD. Here are the things I've already tried : 1) Setting the Nvidia settings to "Prefer Maximum Performance" and Windows Power Options to "Prefer Maximum Performance" 2) Resetting my UI by setting Interface, Cache and WTF folders to .old - I won ~3fps 3) Running Scan and Repair tool on the Blizzard launcher - it didn't find anything 4) "Disable Full Screen Optimization" from Blizz launcher 5) Windows key > Cog wheel (Settings) > Gaming > turn off literally everything in here. Here are screenshots of my Graphic Settings during raids : General : https://imgur.com/a/mGMtH Advanced : https://imgur.com/a/hYO9Q I used HWMonitor to check temperatures. Here is a screenshot after running Antorus LFR with 25 ppl while sniping on my 2nd account : https://imgur.com/a/6FAYrSarrevok5 2h
3h I constantly get disconected in battlegrounds Hello, So, i recently came across this issue, where i am in a battle ground and i always disconnect in the middle of it for some reason. I managed to finish 3-4 battlegrounds and the rest i got disconnected, any help would be appreciated, cheersLastroz2 3h
14h Camera turns super fast occasionally For some reason today all of a sudden the camera decides to start flipping me 180 degrees around or up and down depending on where I want to move with my mouse. Never happened before. This is not consistent, it happens when I move around a lot with my mouse. So if I decide to lets say look right and left super fast it decides to maybe turn camera super uncontrollable fast after 3-4 times I have done the action. Tried to delete cache and deleted the mouse drivers and reinstalled them. Edit: Tried other games too like OW, only happens in WoW.Kaisja34 14h
14h AH on Draenor's been excruciatingly slow for months Hello devs, I would like to point out that the Auction House has been really (and I mean REALLY) slow for the past few months on Draenor-Horde. I won't mind waiting a bit longer but it takes several seconds between individual auctions created / bought. It's been like this for a few months, sure there've been some ups and downs but when I compare this to other realms I play on with near instant interactivity, this is not normal.Rezzuh45 14h
16h Haze like effects destroy fps... Any type of haze, fog, or dust-like effects totally destroy my FPS, it's especially bad in places where it's a constant environment like in the scarlet graveyard instance. I talk about destroying like it drops me to ~5-10 fps. Is there any way to disable these effects entirely, or more like what is the cause ? I got a 2500k OC'ed to 4.9 GHz (super stable) with a gtx 970 and 8 GB ram, altough it's not the newest system I should be able to play WoW without any sort of slowdown.Amarîel0 16h
16h Spell Alert Opacity - can't permanently disable this? Hello! I've tried google, and asked around in-game already. Whenever I try to disable these mid-screen spell alert animations, they come back as soon as I relog. I'm not sure if this is intended or not, is it possible to completely disable this for my character?Knecke2 16h
17h Cursor looks pixelated & Desktop looks small So i just started playing again after a long break and i noticed my cursor look weird pixelated with black dots around, i saw that it was on widowed mode full screen tried full screen and it was normal however the rest of my desktop now was super tiny so any ideas how to fix this or the weird cursor ? MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014) 2,2 GHz Intel Core i7 High SierraRage3 17h
17h NPC's and other players not loading Logged in after few months and for some reason I can't see any NPC's nor other players in Dalaran.Nilorai2 17h
17h Legion companion app startup error Hi. Since this afternoon I have been unable to log in to the Legion companion app. I have tried it on both iPhone SE and on iPad (2017) When opening the app, an error message appears after half a second or so: “Data Error Unable to load data from device.” It was working fine this morning. I have tried the following: Force close the app. Disable and re-enable WiFi Delete the app Reboot the device Reinstall the app. Made sure I am running the latest iOS Interestingly it happens on both my phone and iPad, so I am thinking it might be account based. My wife uses the app as well, but has no issues (using an iPad Air). Any ideas to what to do?Morrigana1 17h
17h Play button is greyed out decided to play wow again, passed the "playable" area, started the game and then that stupid loud intro happened, pressed ESC to skip it, screen freezed for a bit then crashed to desktop, and now battle net resumes to download but without play button. Basically battle net still thinks I'm in game only because of that stupid cinematic intro, I tried to reinstall battlenet program , rebooted my computer did not help. What is helps is removing the game via battlenet, but then again its a loop stucks at that intro and same crap over and over again. I visited battlenet agent troubleshooter page but unfortunately good folks at blizzard removed that page. any suggestions? I almost lose my mind over a very simple errorDialupaol6 17h
17h Error 132 ============================================================================== World of WarCraft: Retail Build (build 25549) Exe: E:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe Command: "E:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe" -launcherlogin -noautolaunch64bit -uid wow_enus Time: Dec 11, 2017 7:33:04.169 PM User: MCCOPRA Computer: MCCOPRA-PC ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ This application has encountered a critical error: ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception! Program: E:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe ProcessID: 11604 Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION The instruction at "0x00007ffc7d591469" referenced memory at "0x000003eb5bce6818". The memory could not be "read". <Version> 7.3.2.25549 <Config> Retail <Inspector.ProjectId> 10 <Inspector.BuildNumber> 25549 <Inspector.Branch> 7.3.2 <Application> World of WarCraft <ApplicationType> Client Type: WoW <Executable> Wow-64.exe Executable UUID: A796E859-7913-4DE3-B771-A329614DD824 <Wow.Platform> X64 <Inspector.Platform> Win 10 (64-bit) User: MCCOPRA Computer: MCCOPRA-PC Virtual Memory: 0.00 MB Free Disk Space: 296.50 GB Exe Built: Nov 21 2017 15:29:12 Init: 000003FF 00000000 App Up Time: 0 days, 0 hours, 4 minutes, 43 seconds System Up Time: 0 days, 1 hours, 13 minutes, 11 seconds <CharLogins> 1 <Mem.OomRecoveries> 0 Addon resource usage (not including lua memory): 0 Number of thread pool threads (Total/HighPriority): 15/14 <LauncherName> Battle.net.exe <Locale.Text> enUS <Locale.Audio> enUS Session Time(hh:mm:ss): 00:04:38 <SessionTime.Grouping> 00:00:00 - 00:14:59 Time in World(hh:mm:ss): 00:04:26 <TimeInWorld.Grouping> 00:00:00 - 00:14:59 Total Time in World(hh:mm:ss): 00:04:26 <TotalTimeInWorld.Grouping> 00:00:00 - 00:14:59 Total lua memory: 83668KB <Addons.Current> (null) <Addons.Current.Function> UNKNOWN <Addons.Current.Object> (null) <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> AdvancedInterfaceOptions <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Auctionator <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> BagBrother <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Bagnon <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Bartender4 <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> BigWigs <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> EavesDrop <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> GTFO <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Immersion <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Ace3 <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> MikScrollingBattleText <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> MoveAnything <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> MythicPlusTimer <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> OmniCC <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> oRA3 <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Postal <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Prat-3.0 <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Prat-3.0_Libraries <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> RCLootCouncil <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Screen Overlay Enhanced <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> SexyMap <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> ShadowedUnitFrames <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Skada <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TidyPlates <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TidyPlatesHub <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TidyPlatesWidgets <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TidyPlates_Graphite <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TidyPlates_Grey <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TidyPlates_Neon <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TidyPlates_Quatre <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TipTac <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TipTacItemRef <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TipTacTalents <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TitanBag <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TitanClock <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TitanGold <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TitanLocation <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TitanLootType <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TitanPerformance <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TitanRepair <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TitanVolume <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TitanXP <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Titan <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> WeakAuras <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> WIM <Addons.HasAny.Loading> No <Addons.HasAny.Loaded> Yes <IME.Current> "", {00000000-0000-0000-0000000000000000}, inactive <CombatLogEntry.Current> CombatLogEntry::PushEvent(casterGuidType, targetGuidType): 2, 2 Number of successful WoWConnections: 15 <Realm.Name> Twisting Nether <Realm.IP> 37.244.47.64:3724 <Realm.Flags> 0x00 Battle Tag: MCCOPRA#2901 <LocalZone.Name> The Vindicaar, Krokuun <LocalZone.AreaID> 8714 Local Player: Erafur, Player-3674-05A3CA1C, (1669, 475.809, 1429.47, 753.808) Locked Target: Bronitax, Player-3674-059B8C4A, (1669, 389.98, 1417.1, 769.6) Selected Player: Player-3674-05A3CA1C CVar Settings: <CVar.portal> EU <CVar.textLocale> enUS <CVar.audioLocale> enUS <CVar.agentUID> wow_enus <CVar.hwDetect> 0 <CVar.videoOptionsVersion> 15 <CVar.gxWindow> 1 <CVar.gxMaximize> 1 <CVar.graphicsQuality> 10 <CVar.RAIDgraphicsQuality> 5 <CVar.farclip> 7000.000000 <CVar.horizonStart> 1900.000000 <CVar.particleDensity> 100.000000 <CVar.particleMTDensity> 100.000000 <CVar.waterDetail> 3.000000 <CVar.rippleDetail> 2.000000 <CVar.reflectionMode> 3.000000 <CVar.sunShafts> 2.000000 <CVar.refraction> 2.000000 <CVar.groundEffectDensity> 256.000000 <CVar.groundEffectDist> 320.000000 <CVar.projectedTextures> 1.000000 <CVar.shadowMode> 4.000000 <CVar.shadowTextureSize> 2048.000000 <CVar.shadowSoft> 1.000000 <CVar.SSAO> 3.000000 <CVar.DepthBasedOpacity> 1.000000 <CVar.textureFilteringMode> 5.000000 <CVar.terrainLodDist> 500.000000 <CVar.wmoLodDist> 400.000000 <CVar.terrainTextureLod> 0.000000 <CVar.terrainMipLevel> 0.000000 <CVar.worldBaseMip> 0.000000 <CVar.OutlineEngineMode> 2.000000 <CVar.lightMode> 2.000000 <CVar.lodObjectCullSize> 18.000000 <CVar.lodObjectCullDist> 30.000000 <CVar.lodObjectMinSize> 54.000000 <CVar.lodObjectFadeScale> 100.000000 <CVar.RAIDfarclip> 6000.000000 <CVar.RAIDWaterDetail> 2.000000 <CVar.RAIDSSAO> 1.000000 <CVar.RAIDDepthBasedOpacity> 1.000000 <CVar.RAIDgroundEffectDensity> 64.000000 <CVar.RAIDgroundEffectDist> 160.000000 <CVar.RAIDshadowMode> 2.000000 <CVar.RAIDterrainLodDist> 400.000000 <CVar.RAIDterrainTextureLod> 1.000000 <CVar.RAIDwmoLodDist> 350.000000 <CVar.RAIDterrainMipLevel> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDworldBaseMip> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDtextureFilteringMode> 4.000000 <CVar.RAIDprojectedTextures> 1.000000 <CVar.RAIDshadowTextureSize> 1024.000000 <CVar.RAIDshadowSoft> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDreflectionMode> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDrippleDetail> 1.000000 <CVar.RAIDsunShafts> 1.000000 <CVar.RAIDparticleDensity> 50.000000 <CVar.RAIDparticleMTDensity> 70.000000 <CVar.RAIDrefraction> 1.000000 <CVar.RAIDOutlineEngineMode> 1.000000 <CVar.RAIDLightMode> 2.000000 <CVar.RAIDlodObjectCullSize> 20.000000 <CVar.RAIDlodObjectCullDist> 30.000000 <CVar.RAIDlodObjectMinSize> 60.000000 <CVar.RAIDlodObjectFadeScale> 90.000000 <CVar.componentTextureLevel> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDcomponentTextureLevel> 0.000000 <CVar.weatherDensity> 3.000000 <CVar.RAIDweatherDensity> 1.000000 <CVar.graphicsTextureResolution> 3 <CVar.graphicsTextureFiltering> 6 <CVar.graphicsEnvironmentDetail> 7 <CVar.graphicsGroundClutter> 10 <CVar.graphicsShadowQuality> 6 <CVar.graphicsParticleDensity> 4 <CVar.raidGraphicsTextureResolution> 3.000000 <CVar.raidGraphicsTextureFiltering> 5.000000 <CVar.raidGraphicsProjectedTextures> 2.000000 <CVar.raidGraphicsEnvironmentDetail> 5 <CVar.raidGraphicsGroundClutter> 5 <CVar.raidGraphicsShadowQuality> 3.000000 <CVar.raidGraphicsLiquidDetail> 3.000000 <CVar.raidGraphicsSunshafts> 2.000000 <CVar.raidGraphicsParticleDensity> 2.000000 <CVar.raidGraphicsSSAO> 2.000000 <CVar.raidGraphicsDepthEffects> 3.000000 <CVar.raidGraphicsLightingQuality> 3.000000 <CVar.raidGraphicsOutlineMode> 2.000000 <CVar.playIntroMovie> 7 <CVar.engineSurvey> 4 <CVar.checkAddonVersion> 0 <CVar.lastAddonVersion> 70300 <CVar.mouseSpeed> 1 <CVar.Gamma> 1.000000 <CVar.Sound_MasterVolume> 0.10000000149012 <CVar.Sound_SFXVolume> 0.30000001192093 <CVar.Sound_MusicVolume> 0 <CVar.Sound_AmbienceVolume> 0.40000000596046 <CVar.Sound_DialogVolume> 1 <CVar.gameTip> 158 <CVar.gxApi> D3D11 <CVar.raidOrBattleCount> 30 <CVar.Sound_OutputDriverName> System Default <CVar.environmentDetail> 150.000000 <CVar.DesktopGamma> 1 <CVar.uiScale> 0.69999998807907 <CVar.CACHE-WQST-QuestV2RecordCount> 31410 <CVar.CACHE-WQST-QuestV2HotfixCount> 0 <CVar.CACHE-WQST-QuestObjectiveRecordCount> 30822 <CVar.CACHE-WQST-QuestObjectiveHotfixCount> 0 <CVar.CACHE-WQST-QuestObjectiveXEffectRecordCount> 8603 <CVar.CACHE-WQST-QuestObjectiveXEffectHotfixCount> 0 <CVar.CACHE-WGOB-GameObjectsRecordCount> 59391 <CVar.CACHE-WGOB-GameObjectsHotfixCount> 0 <CVar.mountJournalFilters> 7 <CVar.expandUpgradePanel> 0 <CVar.spellClutterRangeConstant> 30.000000 <CVar.spellClutterRangeConstantRaid> 20.000000 <CVar.Sound_EnableMusic> 0 <CVar.RenderScale> 1 <CVar.ffxAntiAliasingMode> 3 <CVar.maxFPS> 0 <CVar.Sound_EnableErrorSpeech> 0 <CVar.Sound_EnablePetBattleMusic> 0 <CVar.maxFPSBk> 0 <CVar.gxRefresh> 60/1 ---------------------------------------- Installation settings: ---------------------------------------- UID: wow_enus Expansion Level: 6 PTR: 0 Beta: 0 ProductCode: 'WoW' ---------------------------------------- GxInfo ---------------------------------------- GxApi: D3D11 <Graphics.ShaderModel> 5_0 Vertex: vs_5_0 Hull: hs_5_0 Domain: ds_5_0 Geometry: gs_5_0 Pixel: ps_5_0 Compute: cs_5_0 Adapter 0: Description: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti <Graphics.PCIIdentifier> VID=0x10DE,DID=0x1B06,REV=0xA1,SSID=0x120F10DE <Graphics.VendorID> 0x10DE Vid Mem: 11132 MB Sys Mem: 0 MB Shared Mem: 8156 MB Flags: 0x00000000 <Graphics.DX11UMDVersion> 23.21.0013.8792 Adapter 1: Description: Microsoft Basic Render Driver <Graphics.PCIIdentifier> VID=0x1414,DID=0x008C,REV=0x00,SSID=0x00000000 <Graphics.VendorID> 0x1414 Vid Mem: 0 MB Sys Mem: 0 MB Shared Mem: 8156 MB Flags: 0x00000002 <Graphics.DX11UMDVersion> 10.0.15063.0608 Installed DX11 Version: File Version: 10.0.15063.0 Window State: <Graphics.WSIconic> false <Graphics.WSForeground> This <Graphics.WSPresentTest> 0x0 ---------------------------------------- Streaming diagnostics (Errors): ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- Streaming diagnostics (Info): ---------------------------------------- [20171211T19:28:22] {3750} INF: NGDP initialization - (archive: true, cache: true, Async: true) [20171211T19:28:23] {c44} INF: adding network address 93.184.221.199:80 for server http://edgecast.blizzard.com [20171211T19:28:23] {3750} INF: Initialization step - FETCHING_CDN_CONFIG [20171211T19:28:23] {3750} INF: Initialization step - FETCHING_BUILD_CONFIG [20171211T19:28:23] {3750} INF: Initialization step - FETCHING_PATCH_CONFIG [20171211T19:28:23] {c44} INF: adding network address 4.26.247.126:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20171211T19:28:23] {c44} INF: adding network address 8.248.1.254:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20171211T19:28:23] {c44} INF: adding network address 8.248.171.254:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20171211T19:28:23] {c44} INF: adding network address 8.253.145.121:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20171211T19:28:23] {c44} INF: adding network address 8.248.207.254:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20171211T19:28:23] {c44} INF: adding network address 195.175.112.234:80 for server http://blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net [20171211T19:28:23] {c44} INF: adding network address 195.175.113.26:80 for server http://blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net [20171211T19:28:23] {c44} INF: NameResolutionComplete numServers 3 numHosts 8 ---------------------------------------- <Inspector.IssueType> Exception <ExceptionType> Crash <Inspector.Summary:> ACCESS_VIOLATION (DBG-OPTIONS<FunctionsOnly SingleLine> DBG-ADDR<00007ffc7d591469>("d3d11.dll") <- DBG-ADDR<7466617263726157>("<unknown>") DBG-OPTIONS<>) The instruction at "0x00007ffc7d591469" referenced memory at "0x000003eb5bce6818". The memory could not be "read". <:Inspector.Summary>Erafur1 17h
19h gamma settings keep resetting so since this morning (weds 5th oct) i have been having an issue with world of warcraft continually resetting my custom wow gamma settings to use my desktop gamma settings instead, minimizing and going back into the game reverts this change but after about 20-30 seconds it does it again and it is extremely annoying, i have had to change my desktop gamma for now just in order to play but i now cant see anything on my desktop, has anybody else had this issue and is there a fix for it, i have never had this issue before it only just started this morningMichlin10 19h
19h Greyed out play button I am downloading world of warcraft through the battle.net launcher atm, however even though i have reached the download process for playable i am not able to start. The play button appears grey for me, i have tried everything to fix this and i don't know what seems to be the problem.Shinokishi18 19h
19h High world ms on the exact time of the day Here is my route i dont know what to do this happens sometimes and i cant play TRACEROUTE: traceroute to 85.102.91.107 (85.102.91.107), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard (Blizzard) 0.826 ms 0.848 ms 1.235 ms 2 * * * 3 37.244.9.100 (37.244.9.100) 0.581 ms 0.651 ms 0.706 ms 4 37.244.9.32 (37.244.9.32) 0.623 ms 0.683 ms 0.746 ms 5 82.112.96.161 (82.112.96.161) 0.699 ms 0.739 ms 0.764 ms 6 ae-10.r24.amstnl02.nl.bb.gin.ntt.net (129.250.2.196) 10.576 ms 10.616 ms 10.623 ms 7 ae-3.r25.amstnl02.nl.bb.gin.ntt.net (129.250.4.69) 10.456 ms 10.448 ms 10.453 ms 8 ae-9.r20.frnkge04.de.bb.gin.ntt.net (129.250.3.76) 13.218 ms 13.299 ms 13.343 ms 9 ae-10.r01.vienat01.at.bb.gin.ntt.net (129.250.2.78) 25.113 ms 25.148 ms 25.166 ms 10 83.231.187.34 (83.231.187.34) 24.943 ms 24.910 ms 24.807 ms 11 212.156.140.185.34-acibadem-xrs-t2-1.305-vie-col-2.statik.turktelekom.com.tr (212.156.140.185) 52.502 ms 52.711 ms 52.942 ms 12 * * * 13 * * * 14 19mayis-t4-1-bafra-t4-1.turktelekom.com.tr (81.212.207.30) 60.267 ms 60.498 ms 60.497 ms 15 81.212.27.110.06-siteler-t3-2.06-siteler-t2-2.statik.turktelekom.com.tr (81.212.27.110) 61.209 ms 61.171 ms 61.200 ms 16/11/2017 18:39:28 UTC -------------------- TRACEROUTE: traceroute to 85.102.91.107 (85.102.91.107), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard (Blizzard) 1.027 ms 1.075 ms 1.131 ms 2 * * * 3 37.244.9.100 (37.244.9.100) 0.623 ms 0.677 ms 0.734 ms 4 37.244.9.32 (37.244.9.32) 0.835 ms 0.903 ms 0.945 ms 5 82.112.96.161 (82.112.96.161) 0.648 ms 0.676 ms 0.705 ms 6 ae-10.r24.amstnl02.nl.bb.gin.ntt.net (129.250.2.196) 10.569 ms 10.635 ms 10.702 ms 7 ae-3.r25.amstnl02.nl.bb.gin.ntt.net (129.250.4.69) 11.101 ms 11.134 ms 11.223 ms 8 ae-9.r20.frnkge04.de.bb.gin.ntt.net (129.250.3.76) 13.535 ms 13.458 ms 13.422 ms 9 ae-10.r01.vienat01.at.bb.gin.ntt.net (129.250.2.78) 24.897 ms 24.631 ms 24.637 ms 10 83.231.187.34 (83.231.187.34) 25.112 ms 26.175 ms 25.819 ms 11 212.156.140.185.34-acibadem-xrs-t2-1.305-vie-col-2.statik.turktelekom.com.tr (212.156.140.185) 52.485 ms 52.457 ms 52.796 ms 12 * * * 13 * * * 14 19mayis-t4-1-bafra-t4-1.turktelekom.com.tr (81.212.207.30) 60.269 ms 60.279 ms 60.247 ms 15 81.212.27.110.06-siteler-t3-2.06-siteler-t2-2.statik.turktelekom.com.tr (81.212.27.110) 61.266 ms 61.276 ms 61.304 ms 16/11/2017 18:39:29 UTC -------------------- PING: PING 85.102.91.107 (85.102.91.107) 56(84) bytes of data. --- 85.102.91.107 ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 2998ms 16/11/2017 18:39:28 UTC -------------------- PING: PING 85.102.91.107 (85.102.91.107) 56(84) bytes of data. --- 85.102.91.107 ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 3002ms 16/11/2017 18:39:31 UTC -------------------- TRACEROUTE: traceroute to 85.102.91.107 (85.102.91.107), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 gateway (Blizzard) 0.358 ms 0.354 ms 0.455 ms 2 * * * 3 37.244.10.102 (37.244.10.102) 0.868 ms 0.893 ms 0.935 ms 4 37.244.10.34 (37.244.10.34) 0.874 ms 1.183 ms 1.364 ms 5 xe-0-3-0-21.r03.amstnl02.nl.bb.gin.ntt.net (81.20.69.81) 1.079 ms 1.105 ms 1.183 ms 6 ae-4.r25.amstnl02.nl.bb.gin.ntt.net (129.250.2.146) 2.765 ms 2.142 ms 2.120 ms 7 ae-9.r20.frnkge04.de.bb.gin.ntt.net (129.250.3.76) 6.449 ms 6.461 ms 6.452 ms 8 ae-10.r01.vienat01.at.bb.gin.ntt.net (129.250.2.78) 18.133 ms 18.148 ms 18.138 ms 9 83.231.187.34 (83.231.187.34) 20.254 ms 20.650 ms 20.943 ms 10 212.156.140.34.34-acibadem-xrs-t2-1.305-vie-col-2.statik.turktelekom.com.tr (212.156.140.34) 809.452 ms 809.622 ms 807.977 ms 11 195.175.171.150.34-acibadem-xrs-t2-2.34-acibadem-xrs-t2-1.statik.turktelekom.com.tr (195.175.171.150) 55.726 ms 55.753 ms 55.938 ms 12 * * * 13 19mayis-t4-1-bafra-t4-1.turktelekom.com.tr (81.212.207.30) 64.224 ms 64.379 ms 64.182 ms 14 81.212.27.110.06-siteler-t3-2.06-siteler-t2-2.statik.turktelekom.com.tr (81.212.27.110) 145.214 ms 110.379 ms 106.196 ms 15 * * * 16/11/2017 18:39:33 UTC -------------------- PING: PING 85.102.91.107 (85.102.91.107) 56(84) bytes of data. --- 85.102.91.107 ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 2999ms 16/11/2017 18:39:34 UTC -------------------- TRACEROUTE: traceroute to 85.102.91.107 (85.102.91.107), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 gateway (Blizzard) 0.388 ms 0.396 ms 0.496 ms 2 * * * 3 37.244.10.102 (37.244.10.102) 0.893 ms 0.920 ms 0.969 ms 4 37.244.10.34 (37.244.10.34) 1.058 ms 1.133 ms 1.151 ms 5 xe-0-3-0-21.r03.amstnl02.nl.bb.gin.ntt.net (81.20.69.81) 1.007 ms 1.075 ms 1.091 ms 6 ae-4.r25.amstnl02.nl.bb.gin.ntt.net (129.250.2.146) 1.307 ms 0.838 ms 0.822 ms 7 ae-9.r20.frnkge04.de.bb.gin.ntt.net (129.250.3.76) 7.113 ms 7.144 ms 7.148 ms 8 ae-10.r01.vienat01.at.bb.gin.ntt.net (129.250.2.78) 18.153 ms 18.214 ms 18.263 ms 9 83.231.187.34 (83.231.187.34) 17.964 ms 18.204 ms 18.608 ms 10 212.156.140.34.34-acibadem-xrs-t2-1.305-vie-col-2.statik.turktelekom.com.tr (212.156.140.34) 710.092 ms 710.289 ms 709.761 ms 11 * * * 12 * * * 13 19mayis-t4-1-bafra-t4-1.turktelekom.com.tr (81.212.207.30) 64.196 ms 64.319 ms 64.465 ms 14 81.212.27.110.06-siteler-t3-2.06-siteler-t2-2.statik.turktelekom.com.tr (81.212.27.110) 64.780 ms 64.837 ms * 15 * * * 16/11/2017 18:39:38 UTC -------------------- MTR: Start: Thu Nov 16 18:39:29 2017 HOST: Blizzard Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1.|-- Blizzard 0.0% 10 0.6 0.5 0.4 0.7 0.0 2.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 3.|-- 37.244.9.100 0.0% 10 0.6 0.6 0.6 0.7 0.0 4.|-- 37.244.9.32 0.0% 10 0.7 0.7 0.7 0.8 0.0 5.|-- 82.112.96.161 0.0% 10 0.7 0.7 0.6 0.7 0.0 6.|-- ae-10.r24.amstnl02.nl.bb.gin.ntt.net 0.0% 10 10.6 10.8 10.6 11.6 0.0 7.|-- ae-3.r25.amstnl02.nl.bb.gin.ntt.net 0.0% 10 11.1 11.8 10.4 17.1 2.4 8.|-- ae-9.r20.frnkge04.de.bb.gin.ntt.net 0.0% 10 13.3 15.3 13.2 33.1 6.2 9.|-- ae-10.r01.vienat01.at.bb.gin.ntt.net 0.0% 10 24.9 25.0 24.7 25.2 0.0 10.|-- 83.231.187.34 0.0% 10 25.1 25.9 25.0 29.6 1.3 11.|-- 212.156.140.185.34-acibadem-xrs-t2-1.305-vie-col-2.statik.turktelekom.com.tr 0.0% 10 109.7 63.3 52.4 109.7 20.8 12.|-- 195.175.171.150.34-acibadem-xrs-t2-2.34-acibadem-xrs-t2-1.statik.turktelekom.com 90.0% 10 51.9 51.9 51.9 51.9 0.0 13.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 14.|-- 19mayis-t4-1-bafra-t4-1.turktelekom.com.tr 0.0% 10 60.4 60.4 60.3 60.6 0.0 15.|-- 81.212.27.110.06-siteler-t3-2.06-siteler-t2-2.statik.turktelekom.com.tr 10.0% 10 61.3 61.3 61.2 61.3 0.0 16.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 16/11/2017 18:39:29 UTC -------------------- MTR: Start: Thu Nov 16 18:39:29 2017 HOST: Blizzard Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1.|-- Blizzard 0.0% 10 0.6 0.6 0.6 0.8 0.0 2.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 3.|-- 37.244.9.100 0.0% 10 0.7 0.7 0.5 0.8 0.0 4.|-- 37.244.9.32 0.0% 10 0.8 0.8 0.7 2.0 0.0 5.|-- 82.112.96.161 0.0% 10 0.7 0.7 0.7 0.9 0.0 6.|-- ae-10.r24.amstnl02.nl.bb.gin.ntt.net 0.0% 10 10.7 10.6 10.5 10.7 0.0 7.|-- ae-3.r25.amstnl02.nl.bb.gin.ntt.net 0.0% 10 10.4 10.5 10.3 11.2 0.0 8.|-- ae-9.r20.frnkge04.de.bb.gin.ntt.net 0.0% 10 24.4 23.5 13.3 44.7 9.4 9.|-- ae-10.r01.vienat01.at.bb.gin.ntt.net 0.0% 10 24.9 25.0 24.9 25.2 0.0 10.|-- 83.231.187.34 0.0% 10 25.1 25.6 24.9 28.1 0.9 11.|-- 212.156.140.185.34-acibadem-xrs-t2-1.305-vie-col-2.statik.turktelekom.com.tr 0.0% 10 126.6 62.6 52.5 126.6 24.0 12.|-- 195.175.171.150.34-acibadem-xrs-t2-2.34-acibadem-xrs-t2-1.statik.turktelekom.com 90.0% 10 51.8 51.8 51.8 51.8 0.0 13.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 14.|-- 19mayis-t4-1-bafra-t4-1.turktelekom.com.tr 0.0% 10 60.3 60.4 60.3 60.6 0.0 15.|-- 81.212.27.110.06-siteler-t3-2.06-siteler-t2-2.statik.turktelekom.com.tr 0.0% 10 61.3 61.4 61.2 61.8 0.0 16.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 16/11/2017 18:39:28 UTC -------------------- PING: PING 85.102.91.107 (85.102.91.107) 56(84) bytes of data. --- 85.102.91.107 ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 3007ms 16/11/2017 18:39:40 UTC -------------------- MTR: Start: Thu Nov 16 18:39:33 2017 HOST: Blizzard Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1.|-- gateway 0.0% 10 0.4 0.5 0.4 1.0 0.0 2.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 3.|-- 37.244.10.102 0.0% 10 0.8 1.0 0.8 1.1 0.0 4.|-- 37.244.10.34 0.0% 10 1.0 1.0 0.9 1.1 0.0 5.|-- xe-0-3-0-21.r03.amstnl02.nl.bb.gin.ntt.net 0.0% 10 1.1 1.1 1.0 1.2 0.0 6.|-- ae-4.r25.amstnl02.nl.bb.gin.ntt.net 0.0% 10 1.0 1.1 0.8 3.5 0.6 7.|-- ae-9.r20.frnkge04.de.bb.gin.ntt.net 0.0% 10 7.2 13.5 6.4 51.5 14.3 8.|-- ae-10.r01.vienat01.at.bb.gin.ntt.net 0.0% 10 17.9 18.0 17.9 18.2 0.0 9.|-- 83.231.187.34 0.0% 10 18.2 18.5 18.0 20.3 0.5 10.|-- 212.156.140.34.34-acibadem-xrs-t2-1.305-vie-col-2.statik.turktelekom.com.tr 0.0% 10 727.2 749.7 726.7 829.6 32.0 11.|-- 195.175.171.150.34-acibadem-xrs-t2-2.34-acibadem-xrs-t2-1.statik.turktelekom.com 90.0% 10 55.7 55.7 55.7 55.7 0.0 12.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 13.|-- 19mayis-t4-1-bafra-t4-1.turktelekom.com.tr 0.0% 10 64.3 64.3 64.1 64.5 0.0 14.|-- 81.212.27.110.06-siteler-t3-2.06-siteler-t2-2.statik.turktelekom.com.tr 0.0% 10 64.9 64.9 64.8 65.1 0.0 15.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 16/11/2017 18:39:33 UTC -------------------- MTR: Start: Thu Nov 16 18:39:37 2017 HOST: Blizzard Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1.|-- gateway 0.0% 10 0.4 0.5 0.3 0.7 0.0 2.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 3.|-- 37.244.10.102 0.0% 10 1.0 0.9 0.8 1.0 0.0 4.|-- 37.244.10.34 0.0% 10 0.9 1.0 0.8 1.1 0.0 5.|-- xe-0-3-0-21.r03.amstnl02.nl.bb.gin.ntt.net 0.0% 10 1.0 1.0 1.0 1.1 0.0 6.|-- ae-4.r25.amstnl02.nl.bb.gin.ntt.net 0.0% 10 0.9 1.3 0.8 2.7 0.3 7.|-- ae-9.r20.frnkge04.de.bb.gin.ntt.net 0.0% 10 6.9 6.4 6.3 6.9 0.0 8.|-- ae-10.r01.vienat01.at.bb.gin.ntt.net 0.0% 10 17.9 18.0 17.8 18.2 0.0 9.|-- 83.231.187.34 0.0% 10 18.2 18.2 18.1 18.4 0.0 10.|-- 212.156.140.34.34-acibadem-xrs-t2-1.305-vie-col-2.statik.turktelekom.com.tr 0.0% 10 692.0 733.2 692.0 834.9 43.5 11.|-- 195.175.171.150.34-acibadem-xrs-t2-2.34-acibadem-xrs-t2-1.statik.turktelekom.com 90.0% 10 56.0 56.0 56.0 56.0 0.0 12.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 13.|-- 19mayis-t4-1-bafra-t4-1.turktelekom.com.tr 0.0% 10 64.2 64.3 64.2 64.5 0.0 14.|-- 81.212.27.110.06-siteler-t3-2.06-siteler-t2-2.statik.turktelekom.com.tr 0.0% 10 64.9 107.0 64.9 243.2 56.7 15.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 16/11/2017 18:39:36 UTC --------------------Prepard100 19h
20h wow is unable to start up 3D acceleration I've tried suggestions from older posts and still no luckNugnár2 20h
20h Direct3D Acceleration Not Available So basically my DirectX was acting a bit weird since like 2 weeks. I wasn't able to enter any game like CS or WoW so i fixed the problem but it broke again for some reason. I observed that i can enter WoW 1 time when i start my laptop and then when i exit, i can't re-enter the game because my Direct3D Acceleration becomes Not Available and i have no idea why. Yes, i have my drivers up to date and all that stuff.Jbiedronka5 20h
23h How to bypass AMD Crashes using Integrated GPU?! First of all hello to all! I am one of the many that has the crashes because of the AMD/Windows10 Fall Creators Update situation. I hope/pray/crossing fingers for experts to solve it ASAP. Here comes the question: Since i added game time after 2 years of inactivity (i know the worst timing ever!) i'm only leveling my character. i will be doing only questing and no dungeons. Is it possible to bypass my main GPU and use the Integrated GPU (Intel® HD Graphics 4600) in the lowest of settings to keep leveling, avoiding the GPU freezes/crashes/stops working?! And if yes, how can i do that?! Thank you in advance, fellow Players and Technical Support. (Please move my topic accordingly in case of being missplaced)Laras1 23h
23h Can't see other people get Pantheon trinkets Was wondering if other people have the same problem? Ever since the first week I haven't been able to see if people get pantheon trinkets in the chat. My guild mates can see it in their chat but I can't.Derecko0 23h
1d Problems since Windows update. Can’t uninstall either A windows 10 update completed this morning, and since then my Battle.net is stuck on “Loading Account Information”. Things I have tried so far: Running as administrator Adding the app to the Windows Defender Exclusions list Deleting Cache (there were two – Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment) Killing the Blizzard Update Agent process (this doesn’t work, as no matter how many times I end it, it just restarts within seconds, and always starts again when I start the app) Restarting the Battle.net App Nothing works. Instead I decided to reinstall Battle.net, and I’ve realised I have two similar folders under Programme Files: Battle.net Blizzard App Windows settings finds the Blizzard App but not Battle.net. So I tried uninstalling the Blizzard App, and again it just gets stuck, and the update Agent process keeps appearing in task manager, even if I try killing it. Does anyone have any other solutions they can offer? Does uninstalling the Blizzard App also uninstall the Battle.net folders? They appear to have very similar contents. Is there a way to uninstall the old Battle.net app if Windows can’t find it? Thanks to anyone who can helpStaka0 1d
1d Broken Ah Fix the AH on Draenor-server. Its !@#$!Sunbow2 1d
1d i cant leave the dungeon bug i cant leave the dungeon wtf???Meleniko1 1d
1d Mouse speed randomly increasing in WoW only Hi there, I recently started playing WoW again. What I've noticed is that in WoW, my mouse pointer speed occasionaly (seemingly random) increases quite a lot. This effect lasts a couple of seconds before going back to normal speed again. What I've already tried: - Disabling all WoW addons - Enabling/Disabling 'hardware cursor' in the WoW options - Shutdown any program that affects mouse speed/settings (in my case Corsair Utility Engine) - Unplug any other devices from the PC that might affect mouse speed (such as an extra mouse) Still the effects persist. It is noticable that this 'bug' only occurs in WoW. Other games I play such as Rainbow Six Siege, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Shadow of War etc do not have this.Liquidius5 1d
1d I don't meet the requirements? Hello, I wanted to play WoW today, I received a message that my PC doesn't meet the needed requirements - OS Windows 8.1 and graphical card (whatever its name is, but it's a good one). Well I've been using this PC for, three, four years? without changing a thing and everything has been fine. Suddenly I cannot turn WoW on because it doesn't meet the requirements? I chose to play anyway, yet WoW cannot turn on, I keep on receiving a message 'WoW was unable to start up 3D acceleration' what does this even mean? What am I supposed to do?Zenthaki3 1d
1d Sudden mouse sensitivity problem need help Greetings one and all, I decided to play some WoW last night upon logging in I realised something was wrong, whenever I turn the camera using my mouse the sensitivity was super high, moving the mouse caused the camera to move super fast. I have tried EVERYTHING I even contacted Blizzard, they gave me steps to follow such as deleting interface and WTF files, turning of background FPS, going from full screen to Windowed (Full screen) messing around with in game mouse settings but nothing. In the end Blizzard support didn't know a solution. I am all out of options, my mouse is kinda old and is a a cheap Logitech M175 but I don't get this problem when playing Final Fantasy XIV so could it still be a hardware problem if I don't get it in other games. I have also tried uninstalling programs such as the Nividia Experience and games that I'd installed in between playing but still no use. I am all out of options, Please any help would be appreciated, The game is unplayable for me at this moment.Rililath21 1d
1d Disconnecting during mythic Imonar bridge phase Hi, I'm getting constant disconnects during mythic Imonar bridge transition phase. It didn't happen every single time I was crossing the bridge but maybe like 50-60% of times. After reconnecting I would immediately disconnect again until the fight was reseted. I got this message after each disconnect: "You have been disconnected from the server. (WOW51900319)" Any help?Vizír3 1d
1d Massive fps drops in raid encounter Hey, Since a while i have huge fps drop during raids encounters, at first i was going from 100 to 30, I got used to it and just though wow optimisation was a mess. But it got worse, i'm currently progressing on mythic kj and when dps adds spawn and orbs spawn I go down to like 12 fps, which make the game very difficult to play. Here's what I did : Reseting interface ( Interface, WTF and cache deleted ) -> No improvement No addons -> No improvement Tunning down graphics -> 0 fps between ultra and very low Turning off every background apps -> No imrovement I don't know what else I can do. My specs are way higher than what the game demands ( I can run very demanding games at 60 fps with ultra settings so.. ) I5 760@4Ghz(OC if thats relevant) R380X 4Gb 8Gb DDR3 WoW is installed on a 7200 rpm HDD The game runs at 100 fps in every others situation.Dithraedt15 1d
1d Blizzard Name Plates Lua Error Greetings, My gf started having interface issue during raids (M Antorus High Command). All buttons become unresponsive (e.x. grid but also the basic ones 1-0, F1-F12, etc). Here is what we managed to catch from Lua errors: AddOns\Blizzard_NamePlates\Blizzard_NamePlates.lua:514: Usage: UnitAura("unit", [index] or ["name", "rank"][, "filter"]) Time: 12/10/17 23:12:29 Count: 114620 Interface\FrameXML\CompactUnitFrame.lua:654: Usage: UnitDistanceSquared("unit") Time: 12/10/17 23:12:30 Count: 754289Beatrixe0 1d
1d Can't Buy Subscription?????? I'm currently having a problem, when I'm trying to update my subscription my account is going onto the log in screen, after I fill in my log in details and hit enter the screen just reloads itself. Anyone have any idea what's going on?Stár23 1d
1d Disconnecting after getting off elevator Hello, I'm not sure if this problem has occured for anyone else, it just happened to me for the first time ever and I thought it was very strange so I thought I'd post it here to see if anyone experienced something similiar or it's just an issue on my end. Anyway the issue was the following, I got into Serpentshrine Caverns, got on the first elevator going down, I jumped off at the last bit but just as soon as I was about to land, the game disconnected me, took me several tries to log back on but after that everything seems to work as normally. Thanks for your time.Palfea0 1d
1d Argus issue I was just doing world quest on Argus and at some point I decided to use my artifact tokens. The game crashed. Since then my game crashes and I cant play with my toons which are right now on Argus - 2 of them to be more specific. What do I do ?Darkfeather2 1d
1d fps is sometimes cut in half as the title says, my fps is sometimes cut directly in half. from 60 to 30 or 100 to 50 and will stay like that for around 10 sec or until i alt-tab. i have tried everything from playing without addons, making sure every driver + windows is updated and checking for dust / any overheating, disable windows game mode and nvidia overlays. wow was reinstalled a few weeks a go. everything should be working just fin, yet there is this problem. i'm just wondering if anyone else have had this problem, or heard of it, and how it got fixed. thxMelodraeth7 1d
1d Error #132; Need Help! I've Tried Everything To Resolve This Issue Based On The Thread I Found On The Forums And, The Errors Still Occur (I've Persisted For A While With The Crashes But I Can't Deal With Them Anymore Mid Raid Pull) :) . Things I've Tried: -No Addons. -Deleting Cache Folder. -Scan And Repair. -Fresh Install Of WoW. Error File From Latest Crash (Part 1): ============================================================================== World of WarCraft: Retail Build (build 25549) Exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe Command: "C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe" -launcherlogin -noautolaunch64bit -uid wow_enus Time: Dec 9, 2017 4:58:51.618 PM User: Kallum Computer: DESKTOP-7AD5RGS ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ This application has encountered a critical error: ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception! Program: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe ProcessID: 7056 Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION The instruction at "0x00007ffebf1e419d" referenced memory at "0xffffffffffffffff". The memory could not be "read". <Version> 7.3.2.25549 <Config> Retail <Inspector.ProjectId> 10 <Inspector.BuildNumber> 25549 <Inspector.Branch> 7.3.2 <Application> World of WarCraft <ApplicationType> Client Type: WoW <Executable> Wow-64.exe Executable UUID: A796E859-7913-4DE3-B771-A329614DD824 <Wow.Platform> X64 <Inspector.Platform> Win 10 (64-bit) User: Kallum Computer: DESKTOP-7AD5RGS Virtual Memory: 0.00 MB Free Disk Space: 144.37 GB Exe Built: Nov 21 2017 15:29:12 Init: 000003FF 00000000 App Up Time: 0 days, 1 hours, 48 minutes, 1 seconds System Up Time: 3 days, 15 hours, 36 minutes, 49 seconds <CharLogins> 3 <Mem.OomRecoveries> 0 Addon resource usage (not including lua memory): 0 Number of thread pool threads (Total/HighPriority): 7/6 <LauncherName> Battle.net.exe <Locale.Text> enUS <Locale.Audio> enUS Session Time(hh:mm:ss): 01:47:56 <SessionTime.Grouping> 01:00:00 - 01:59:59 Time in World(hh:mm:ss): 00:08:02 <TimeInWorld.Grouping> 00:00:00 - 00:14:59 Total Time in World(hh:mm:ss): 01:47:34 <TotalTimeInWorld.Grouping> 01:00:00 - 01:59:59 <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> AngryAssignments <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> AngryKeystones <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Auctionator <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> AutoLootPlus <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> BattleGroundEnemies <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> CrucibleWeight <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> DejaCharacterStats <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Details <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Details_DpsTuning <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Details_EncounterDetails <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Details_TimeAttack <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Details_TinyThreat <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Details_Vanguard <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Details_RaidInfo-TombOfSargeras <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> ExRT <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> FasterCamera <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> GarrisonMissionManager <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> HandyNotes <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> HandyNotes_Argus <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> HandyNotes_LegionRaresTreasures <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> InstancePortals <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> MasterPlanA <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Pawn <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Postal <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> RCLootCouncil <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Simulationcraft <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> WeakAuras <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> WorldQuestGroupFinder <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> WorldQuestsList <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> ElvUI_Enhanced <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> ElvUI_CustomTweaks <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> ElvUI <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> DBM-Core <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> DBM-DefaultSkin <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> DBM-StatusBarTimers <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> DBM-CountPack-Overwatch <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> DBM-Party-Legion <Addons.HasAny.Loading> No <Addons.HasAny.Loaded> Yes <IME.Current> "", {00000000-0000-0000-0000000000000000}, inactive <CombatLogEntry.Current> CombatLogEntry::PushEvent(casterGuidType, targetGuidType): 2, 0 Number of successful WoWConnections: 23 <Realm.Name> Ravencrest <Realm.IP> 37.244.45.225:3724 <Realm.Flags> 0x00 Battle Tag: Kallum#21967 <LocalZone.Name> Karazhan <LocalZone.AreaID> 8443 Local Player: Hansqt, Player-1329-06164F45, (1651, -11057.2, -1970.02, 102.787) Current Object Track: Forlorn Spirit, Creature-0-3892-1651-10402-114626-00002C144A, (1651, -11046.1, -1965.7, 107.423) Locked Target: Forlorn Spirit, Creature-0-3892-1651-10402-114626-00002C144A, (1651, -11046.1, -1965.7, 107.423) Last Enemy Target: Forlorn Spirit, Creature-0-3892-1651-10402-114626-00002C144A, (1651, -11046.1, -1965.7, 107.423) Selected Player: Player-1329-06164F45 CVar Settings: <CVar.portal> EU <CVar.textLocale> enUS <CVar.audioLocale> enUS <CVar.agentUID> wow_enus <CVar.hwDetect> 0 <CVar.videoOptionsVersion> 15 <CVar.gxWindow> 1 <CVar.gxMaximize> 1 <CVar.RAIDgraphicsQuality> 1 <CVar.farclip> 6000.000000 <CVar.horizonStart> 1700.000000 <CVar.particleDensity> 80.000000 <CVar.particleMTDensity> 100.000000 <CVar.waterDetail> 0.000000 <CVar.rippleDetail> 0.000000 <CVar.reflectionMode> 0.000000 <CVar.sunShafts> 0.000000 <CVar.refraction> 0.000000 <CVar.groundEffectDensity> 40.000000 <CVar.groundEffectDist> 110.000000 <CVar.environmentDetail> 75.000000 <CVar.projectedTextures> 1.000000 <CVar.shadowMode> 0.000000 <CVar.shadowTextureSize> 1024.000000 <CVar.shadowSoft> 0.000000 <CVar.SSAO> 0.000000 <CVar.DepthBasedOpacity> 1.000000 <CVar.textureFilteringMode> 0.000000 <CVar.terrainLodDist> 500.000000 <CVar.wmoLodDist> 350.000000 <CVar.terrainTextureLod> 0.000000 <CVar.terrainMipLevel> 1.000000 <CVar.worldBaseMip> 1.000000 <CVar.OutlineEngineMode> 0.000000 <CVar.lightMode> 0.000000 <CVar.lodObjectCullSize> 20.000000 <CVar.lodObjectCullDist> 30.000000 <CVar.lodObjectMinSize> 60.000000 <CVar.RAIDfarclip> 1500.000000 <CVar.RAIDWaterDetail> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDSSAO> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDDepthBasedOpacity> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDgroundEffectDensity> 16.000000 <CVar.RAIDgroundEffectDist> 40.000000 <CVar.RAIDshadowMode> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDterrainLodDist> 200.000000 <CVar.RAIDterrainTextureLod> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDwmoLodDist> 250.000000 <CVar.RAIDterrainMipLevel> 1.000000 <CVar.RAIDworldBaseMip> 2.000000 <CVar.RAIDtextureFilteringMode> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDprojectedTextures> 1.000000 <CVar.RAIDenvironmentDetail> 100.000000 <CVar.RAIDshadowTextureSize> 1024.000000 <CVar.RAIDshadowSoft> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDreflectionMode> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDrippleDetail> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDsunShafts> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDparticleDensity> 10.000000 <CVar.RAIDparticleMTDensity> 20.000000 <CVar.RAIDrefraction> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDOutlineEngineMode> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDLightMode> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDlodObjectCullSize> 35.000000 <CVar.RAIDlodObjectCullDist> 30.000000 <CVar.RAIDlodObjectMinSize> 105.000000 <CVar.componentTextureLevel> 1.000000 <CVar.RAIDcomponentTextureLevel> 1.000000 <CVar.weatherDensity> 3.000000 <CVar.RAIDweatherDensity> 0.000000 <CVar.graphicsTextureResolution> 2 <CVar.graphicsViewDistance> 6 <CVar.graphicsShadowQuality> 1 <CVar.raidGraphicsTextureFiltering> 1 <CVar.raidGraphicsProjectedTextures> 2 <CVar.raidGraphicsEnvironmentDetail> 1 <CVar.raidGraphicsGroundClutter> 1 <CVar.raidGraphicsLiquidDetail> 1 <CVar.raidGraphicsLightingQuality> 1 <CVar.playIntroMovie> 7 <CVar.engineSurvey> 4 <CVar.checkAddonVersion> 0 <CVar.lastAddonVersion> 70300 <CVar.mouseSpeed> 1 <CVar.Gamma> 1.000000 <CVar.advancedCombatLogging> 1 <CVar.ChatMusicVolume> 0.29999998211861 <CVar.ChatSoundVolume> 0.39999997615814 <CVar.ChatAmbienceVolume> 0.29999998211861 <CVar.VoiceActivationSensitivity> 0.39999997615814 <CVar.Sound_MusicVolume> 0.40000000596046 <CVar.Sound_AmbienceVolume> 0.60000002384186 <CVar.gameTip> 28 <CVar.CACHE-WQST-QuestV2RecordCount> 31410 <CVar.CACHE-WQST-QuestV2HotfixCount> 0 <CVar.CACHE-WQST-QuestObjectiveRecordCount> 30822 <CVar.CACHE-WQST-QuestObjectiveHotfixCount> 0 <CVar.CACHE-WQST-QuestObjectiveXEffectRecordCount> 8603 <CVar.CACHE-WQST-QuestObjectiveXEffectHotfixCount> 0 <CVar.CACHE-WGOB-GameObjectsRecordCount> 59391 <CVar.CACHE-WGOB-GameObjectsHotfixCount> 0 <CVar.raidOrBattleCount> 30 <CVar.expandUpgradePanel> 0 <CVar.Sound_OutputDriverName> System Default <CVar.cameraDistanceMaxFactor> 1.8999999761581 <CVar.screenshotQuality> 10 <CVar.taintLog> 1 <CVar.graphicsTextureFiltering> 1 <CVar.Sound_MasterVolume> 0.49000000953674 <CVar.lodObjectFadeScale> 90.000000 <CVar.RAIDlodObjectFadeScale> 50.000000 <CVar.raidGraphicsTextureResolution> 1 <CVar.raidGraphicsViewDistance> 1 <CVar.raidGraphicsShadowQuality> 1 <CVar.raidGraphicsSSAO> 1 <CVar.gxApi> D3D11 <CVar.mountJournalFilters> 1 <CVar.Sound_DialogVolume> 1 <CVar.graphicsEnvironmentDetail> 5 <CVar.graphicsGroundClutter> 4 <CVar.graphicsQuality> 1 <CVar.spellClutterRangeConstant> 5.000000 <CVar.spellClutterRangeConstantRaid> 5.000000 <CVar.lastTransmogOutfitID> 1 <CVar.graphicsLiquidDetail> 1 <CVar.graphicsSunshafts> 1 <CVar.graphicsSSAO> 1 <CVar.graphicsDepthEffects> 2 <CVar.graphicsLightingQuality> 1 <CVar.graphicsOutlineMode> 1 <CVar.RAIDsettingsEnabled> 1 <CVar.raidGraphicsParticleDensity> 1 <CVar.uiScale> 0.71111111111111 <CVar.useUiScale> 1 <CVar.maxFPS> 0 <CVar.Sound_SFXVolume> 0.69999998807907 <CVar.disableServerNagle> 0 <CVar.gxRefresh> 23970/1000 ---------------------------------------- Installation settings: ---------------------------------------- UID: wow_enus Expansion Level: 6 PTR: 0 Beta: 0 ProductCode: 'WoW' ---------------------------------------- GxInfo ---------------------------------------- GxApi: D3D11 <Graphics.ShaderModel> 5_0 Vertex: vs_5_0 Hull: hs_5_0 Domain: ds_5_0 Geometry: gs_5_0 Pixel: ps_5_0 Compute: cs_5_0 Adapter 0: Description: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB <Graphics.PCIIdentifier> VID=0x10DE,DID=0x1C03,REV=0xA1,SSID=0x61633842 <Graphics.VendorID> 0x10DE Vid Mem: 6061 MB Sys Mem: 0 MB Shared Mem: 8170 MB Flags: 0x00000000 <Graphics.DX11UMDVersion> 23.21.0013.8859 Adapter 1: Description: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti <Graphics.PCIIdentifier> VID=0x10DE,DID=0x1380,REV=0xA2,SSID=0x31021462 <Graphics.VendorID> 0x10DE Vid Mem: 2017 MB Sys Mem: 0 MB Shared Mem: 8170 MB Flags: 0x00000000 <Graphics.DX11UMDVersion> 23.21.0013.8859 Adapter 2: Description: Microsoft Basic Render Driver <Graphics.PCIIdentifier> VID=0x1414,DID=0x008C,REV=0x00,SSID=0x00000000 <Graphics.VendorID> 0x1414 Vid Mem: 0 MB Sys Mem: 0 MB Shared Mem: 8170 MB Flags: 0x00000002 <Graphics.DX11UMDVersion> 10.0.15063.0608 Installed DX11 Version: File Version: 10.0.15063.0 Window State: <Graphics.WSIconic> false <Graphics.WSForeground> This <Graphics.WSPresentTest> 0x0 Hansqt3 1d
1d Mouse 6 & 7 suddenly stop working during gameplay I tend to use these keys alot. Mouse 7 is my interrupt across all characters and Mouse 6 is a frequent utility (loot-a-rang or Typhoon etc) Playing game fine grabbed a friend and went to BRF in Gorgrond to finish a quest I still haven't finished since WoD. get inside and I notice that I can't loot-a-rang on keybind. Then notice I can't Interupt either. Mouse 4 & 5 work fine. no delay or anything. Steps I've taken to resolve. •/reload •Restart game •Restart computer •Disabled all addons •Removed my Cache, WTF & interface folders (To generate clean ones) •Restart again at this point •Checked mouse settings hadn't changed. •No updates or recently applied updates for mouse or gaming software •Uninstalled Logitech software and Mouse driver (didn't react without driver installed either •Reinstalled and confirmed latest software and driver versions •Tried enabeling WoWmouse with /console enableWowMouse 1 •Restarted computer again At this point I raised my ticket (58246365), confirmed my WoW and Logitech software had admin permissions then tried Webchat. after some discussion it was decided that I should post this here as CS don't have access to testing hardware and the technical forums could probably help more. and here I am :P Mouse: Logitech G700s Firmware: 45.7 Logitech gaming software version: 8.91.48 While I can't think of a way to prove it was working prior to my issue I ahve a screenshot with these buttons bound in the keybinds window. http://i.imgur.com/oDN6Z1I.jpgYesdi16 1d
1d Armory Broken - no update on fix Creating this thread to highlight the issue. The below is a general Blue response - but they not acknowledged something is broken and needs a fix. Its not they can't force an UPDATE - it needs fixing... TOO many players are now logging and commenting on the forum for this to be ISOLATED to them.... Please Blizzard - just update us on what is wrong and you working on it with possible ETA.... progression of MANY players affected in a big way..... 1 day ago Hey guys, As was said this isn't something we can force an update on, the armory will eventually update. _____________________________________________________ Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Survey! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TiogaradhDustdevilsa1 1d
1d Slow NPC and world loading Hello , i have a problem since Legion launch , my game is loading slow , NPC , loading screens , objects in general (when i go to the Vindicaar and all i see is npcs withou the Vindicaar itself ,and it loads in like 10 seconds), when i inspect a player and it doesnt do anything sometimes.Fps and ms are normal , fps is 40-100 depending on the place i am in.Ms is stable -51. Any solutions? I can upload a video on youtube if you need to see the problem for yourselfs.Hallthand3 1d
1d WoW was unable to start up 3d acceleration "Windows creator update? It wants to shedule a reboot? Sure, install it now". That's how it started. One long dot-spinning installation later, clicking play would only result in a white window and the message "World of warcraft was unable to start up 3d acceleration". Google says I'm not the first one to have this problem, so here's what I've tried. Updated Nvidia drivers. Re-updated Nvidia drivers but telling it to do a "clean" install. Reset game settings from battle.net. Run DxDiag and see if Direct3D is disabled somehow, it's not, so far as I can see (but full DxDiag dump is included). Tried to swap it to the intel integrated graphics.. my laptop has an integrated intel GPU and an Nvidia 525M. So if I tell wow to use the intel one, it runs as good as one would expect the integrated chip to run wow. Launched another game (HotS) on the nvidia gpu, and it launches normally. Is there something I'm missing? Any other way I can diagnose what's going on? Advice on how to accept massively suboptimal wow graphics in my life? Here's a link to dxdiag's log. If some words look like greek to you, they are, but they're headers mostly so I assume it'll be ok. http://spam.sucks.gr/DxDiag.txtOdètte0 1d