Technical Support

17 Feb 2015 Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Our MVPs are also here to help you: Ananda Cazzéh Celiby Danellos DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon Saneko ShammozNatryndon2 17 Feb 2015
17 Feb Ending Support for Windows XP and Vista Starting later this year, we will begin the process of ending support for Windows XP and Windows Vista in World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, and Heroes of the Storm. Microsoft ceased mainstream support for these versions of Windows in 2009 and 2012, respectively, but since a decent portion of our audience was still using them at the time, we continued supporting them. However, there have been three major Windows releases since Vista, and at this point, the vast majority of our audience has upgraded to one of the newer versions. After these older operating systems are no longer supported, the games will not run on them, so we encourage any players who are still using one of the older OSes to upgrade to a newer version. We’ll be rolling out this change on a staggered schedule, and will post further notices as we get closer to making the change for each game.Radathryl0 17 Feb
05 Aug Error #132 after Windows 10 Anniversary Update We have been seeing reports with World of Warcraft crashing with Error #132 after updating Windows 10 to the Anniversary update that came out on the 2nd of August. Many of these crashes look to be caused by the Game DVR in Windows 10 being enabled. Please try the steps below to disable it: Search for "Xbox" and open the Xbox app (You will need to log into your Microsoft Account). Once open, click on the settings option on the left (Cog Wheel). Click the slider for the game DVR to turn if off. If disabling the game DVR does not resolve the issue, please also ensure that your graphics drivers are up to date: NVIDIA video cards AMD video cards Intel video cards After that, if you're still experiencing Error #132 crashes please create a new post with a DxDiag attached or contact customer support. Radathryl0 05 Aug
17 Feb 2015 Legion 7.1.5. - Common Issues [08.02.] ★ Patch Notes (US) ★ Known Issues List ★ Technical Issues & Fixes ★ Hotfixes ★ Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. Welcome to Patch 7.1.5! If you experience issues when logging in after the latest patch, reset your user interface and remove all addons! Here's what you are contacting us about the most right now: Dangerous Love - Achievement Not Granted KNOWN ISSUE: We are aware that the Dangerous Love achievement may not be granted after completing the required quests. The issue is being worked on but please note that Customer Support will not be able to grant this achievement. Characters missing after transfer KNOWN ISSUE: Characters who have recently used a paid transfer may be missing from both the source as well as the target realm. The issue can be self-resolved by creating a new character on the target realm to refresh the character list. Quest: No credit for killing Viz'aduum in "The Tower of Power" WORKING AS INTENDED: Players do not receive quest credit for killing Viz'aduum if they have destroyed the Head of Thar'zul. Doing so does not remove the quest from your log, but it can no longer be completed. Quest: "Into the Nightmare" unable to complete after deleting item WORKING AS INTENDED: Emerald Nightmare order hall quests cannot be completed if a player has accidentally deleted the questgiver item. This is an intentional mechanic to avoid potential problems with the item. Quest: "Touch of a Titan" - Essences of Aman'thul may not get converted KNOWN ISSUE: Essence of Aman'thul that is not in the player's inventory at the time the quest is picked up does not get converted into its quest version. For example, any Essence retrieved from the mailbox (as sent by killing a boss in Suramar when your inventory is full) will not count towards the quest goal. Please report any additional suspected bugs using the “Submit Bug” option in the ingame support portalNatryndon1 17 Feb 2015
3m Frame Skipping Good morning everyone, Currently having a problem with frame skipping in game. Didn't start until sometime last night and now i'm currently getting huge jumps in the game and its really off putting, i've tried disabling all add ons and i'm still getting the same problems. Any ideas as to why this is happening would be helpful. Thanks in advanceAnran9 3m
5m Dalaran loading screen Anyone else still getting these issues?Athran2 5m
36m 6th or 7th report of a BUG STILL NOT FIXED. I've already sent SEVERAL in-game bug reports about this bug. I've already made several threads here on forum and ofcourse some got closed because there were already others with same name/content made by me. ONE WAS EVEN SEEN BY A "BLUE" GUY! and yet after all that time of literally MONTHS (3-4 months) of sending requests and /tickets and numerous players commenting the bug hasn't been fixed. Can you guess what the bug is? Ysera's gift heals guardian druids for 3% and tooltip says 1.5% . It's been like that for the last 4 months or more. PLEASE FIX THE TOOLTIP to 3% I assure you that I will continue to report it until I see it fixed. I truly like the game and I pay to play it and I want such baseline things to be polished. Thx a lot. Don't take it as a complain. Oh and before you say "Thread shouldn't be here.... this is such a forum and that... " I made it here simply because it seems that no one will ever see it in the proper druid forum. This is my only hope of attracting your attention.Bornog2 36m
58m Cannot launch battle.net desktop application There's no easy way to explain the current issue I'm having, it's very weird. About 2 months ago or 3 I was playing wow just fine, and about a week ago I tried to play again and I would launch the desktop application and it would load fully and the bar would reach the top, but then the loading window would just close and the desktop application would not run, (My OS is windows 7), I've tried many 'fixes' like restarting my computer, disabling my anti-virus/security software, deleting battle.net and reinstalling it but nothing is working for me... I think I also tried deleting the battle.net tools folder, because I looked up my issue but none of the given solutions actually worked for me. If anybody has any ideas could you please help me out? ThanksThormodr1 58m
1h Lag spikes after patch 7.1.5 I've been getting lag spikes ever since patch 7.1.5 I've contacted my isp they have sent me and new router because that's what I originally thought it was , I've chance my Ethernet cable , when I contacted my isp they said there is no problems with my internet and I don't think there is because when I do speed tests I get full 100mbs but when I log into wow .... lag ! help please the game is becoming unplayableStínkyfinger5 1h
2h World of Warcraft Armory Mobile App The World of Warcraft Armory Mobile App is not working at all it's just constantly loading at the main menu. I am wondering if anyone uses it and is it working for them? CheersDánke6 2h
3h All my weakaura's are gone All of my weakaura's are just vanished like they have never been there. I had a lot of them and now I can not find them anywhere. How is this possible? And how can I fix this? So I think it is saved within WTf folder -> Account -> Accountname -> savedvariables -> weakauara.lua Opened it and it is !@#$ing empty.... Couple of hours of weakaura's configuation just gone???Jarhæd1 3h
9h In-game support ticket option disappeared Well it seems that my in game ticket writing option disappeared after b-net launcher update this morning, i can confirm that only mine account is affected by this while my friends accounts has all option like usually. I only have web site support which directs me right here. To be honest its not that only, like all help button and all things that you can go to click and search redirects me to web page here with a notice that Customer Service is available 24 hours. So here i am! Also it seems that my key-binds and mouse clicks inside the bag on items become unresponsive i need to drag the freaking item, cannot just right click on it. Tested with 2 different mouses, not problem in them. Which was an idea to write with in-game ticket to complain, that this all started after this morning Battle Net Launcher Update, Don't know if it is somehow connected or not just fix it. I know there is a possibility of you telling me that this isn't your job or whatever, just redirect this freaking ticket to whoever is responsible.Ashuna4 9h
15h How patch 7.1.5 affected my wow!? Was thinking a lot about making this post, not because I'm lazy but because will it have any effect on changing anything. Since the patch came out me and as I see a lot of players are experiencing problems with the game, things that are not changing. Since the patch came out I'm having high in game ms, if it's not high ms it's low frps, if it's not that it's random dc's, if it's not dc's it's the game freezing, long loading screens, connection breaking, battle net offline, etc... I've tried reinstalling the game, when that didn't do it I re installed windows, changed my internet connection, removed all of my addons, removed my firewalls I even tried praying... No luck... I would think it's my problem if that is all the time but it's since the damn 7.1.5 patch, so my question is: Is Blizzard in some mega evolving stage so we are experiencing all of this things and it will go away or is this a problem that we will have to get used to? This isn't a post to insult anyone or to start a fight between people, this is a post to see where is the problem and is there a way to fix it? So please, any help from technical support maybe? Also people that don't have these problems join in any suggestions and ofc people that do... Thank you for your time love wow fan! :)Grijeh7 15h
17h Constant dcs wtf is going on? Constant dcs and when its down can even access eu.battle.net?Antromidus8 17h
18h The dreaded 0xc0000005 strikes again! As of this morning I am unable to launch WoW. Been looking around posts today, tried the solutions posted for Error 132 (deleting WTF, Cache, Interface folders, deleting the 2 executables, disk defragmentation, running the scan and repair tool repeatedly, updating wow forcefully) to no avail. I'm running it on a Windows machine with no recent software/driver changes. CPU is Intel Core i5 3570, GPU is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770. To be noted I received the error for the first time one of the previous days when the deletion of the 2 executables and update solved it for the day. There is no error log in the Error folder whatsoever, so further troubleshooting is difficult on my side. Below is the only piece of information I can provide and it's of the error itself: Problem Event Name: BEX64 Application Name: Wow-64.exe Application Version: 6.2.3.20886 Application Timestamp: 568c6ef2 Fault Module Name: StackHash_0584 Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000 Exception Offset: 000007fefb9a3a80 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Data: 0000000000000008 OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1026 Additional Information 1: 0584 Additional Information 2: 05844721ba6f46935da4f741075b96d8 Additional Information 3: cfd7 Additional Information 4: cfd727e056ffff4bf82e32abe5e4efc5 Thank you for the time spent!Angelf14 18h
18h Long loading times since legion Heya, Ever since legion, I've experienced very long loading times. It's not just the loading screen either, after zoning in to say dalaran, the different forms won't load for a minute or so on my druid (shifting into the form earns their speed bonuses, but still displays the normal character). Anyone experienced the same, knows a cause/fix/whatever? ThanksKéày1058 18h
18h Wow freezes for a few seconds Everytime i play wow, it freezes at random times. It only freezes for a few seconds but during a raid that could mean a wipe. It freezes and everything stops for a few seconds and then everything goes super fast for about a second. Iv tried reinstalling the client, formatting my computer, deleting/disabling all my addons, using some software thats meant to boost fps, using software to keep the speed of my hard drive consistent. I just dont know what to do. Any help will be good, thanks. Namelus20 18h
19h iOS App STILL does not work on Russian realms. Okay, so this has been posted alot on the reviews page in the Appstore. The app (SINCE IT'S RELEASE!) does not work for people playing on Russian realms if their iPhone uses different language (eg - English). U simply cannot click on ur character. The app does load ur list of chars, but once u tap on one of them - the app responds with error "unable to connect". Since this problem persist from app's release, I wonder whether Blizzard is going to do something about it (they have had like 4 months already?), or are they going to leave this post without a responce once again (really, who cares about hundreds of Russian subscribers?)Далран2 19h
20h Redirect to another instance? Dc? Hello By 1 or 2 weeks i have this issue where i click to join the arena ( ranked ), after the loading screen ends, i find myself alone in the arena unable to use spells. The partners in my team can see me and i can chat with them instantly with no delay. I tried /reload but nothing changes, but if i relog when i come back i get kicked out and i receive the debuff for leaving arena It looks like im disconnected because my spells on the bar doesnt work, but my ms is 33 h/w and i can chat with my partnersSnypé11 20h
21h Can't log into character in Lunarfall Whey I try to login my alliance character that is in Lunarfall (Dreanor), my client gets disconected. Have tried multiple times. I don't have this problem on any other characters, but they are not in Lunarfall and are on Horde. This is happening on Twisting Neather server.Hordella1 21h
21h can't connect after today's b.net update after the b.net's update today i can't connect to the game and a page pops up telling a ton of stuff and starting with " The CAS system was unable to initialize: tact::ClientHandler::Create failed:E_FAILURE"Tehboy3 21h
22h demanding game did something chance? the game is pushing my graphic card like never before. doing this weeks raid boss made the cards fans run at 100% and some zones are also more demanding than before.Anseris3 22h
23h Stuck on updating + Transfer aborted Hey, to start off, I haven't had this issue in a long time, everything was working fine until today, I launched battle.net as usual, expecting the "Play" button to show up, instead of that there was "Update", that's fine, but then one of my problems shows up, it's stuck on "Waiting on another installation or update", so I have tried to follow other similar posts fixes, like: - to start the update manually - exit battle.net completely and kill the updater agent process and restart battle.net - running battle.net repair - running battle.net as an administrator None of the above worked, so I decided to run WoW by myself, by logging in manually through WoW-64.exe, that worked, good I thought to myself, but then the next problem occurs when I tried to hearthstone, it loads but then cancels out and shows a message "Transfer aborted: Instance not found", took me several tries before it let me zone into Dalaran, I thought it might be just a minor bug or so, but then I tried to take the portal to Orgrimmar, also took me several tries before it worked. I then decided to just reset the router as suggested in another forum post, started up battle.net but same happened as mentioned above. Any way to properly fix this?Palfea9 23h
23h Instance not found Anyone else that is experiencing connection problems when starting the game or having "Instance not found" isssues when using the class hall. These issue show great similarity to what we had in the garrisons in WoD expansion at the start.Arcopal8 23h
1d Broke left mouse button i accidentally keybound my left mouse button to a bar now i cant move my camera with the left mouse click or heroic leap which is quite important as a warriorHiimjoe4 1d
1d Vitreous Stone drake - Static Noise Hello there :D I have this bug with my Vitreous Stone Drake.. if I mount it, it makes this static noise. It's really weird, it makes no take-off sound, no flapping sound of the wings.. only the static noise. I have seen a likewise post on the US forum, but not on the EU.. so, hence I post it here.Nannaho3 1d
1d FPS issues (yet someone else) Sytem information: ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 2/23/2017, 22:36:55 Machine name: DESKTOP-TIBEQ7M Machine Id: {B97C05A9-617F-4CC6-A486-EACEE566147B} Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393) (14393.rs1_release.161220-1747) Language: Dutch (Regional Setting: Dutch) System Manufacturer: Acer System Model: Aspire TC-220 BIOS: P11-A2 Processor: AMD A10-7800 Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM Available OS Memory: 8114MB RAM Page File: 10165MB used, 5115MB available Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version: DirectX 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled Miracast: Available, with HDCP Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.14393.0000 64bit Unicode ---------------------------------------------- Top 3 addons requiring CPU usage: - Details! (55mb approx.) - ExorsusRaidTools (11mb approx.) - ElvUI (11mb approx.) ---------------------------------------------- Approx. CPU usage while running WoW solely: 33% ---------------------------------------------- I have tried updating all my drivers, disabling AMD Gaming Evolved overwriting settings for WoW, turned every single graphic setting to its lowest value and dragging the quick-setup for graphic settings to 1 and I'm running at 20 FPS with 15 MS home and 14 MS world. I am completely clueless now.Mindsetting1 1d
1d HELP !-Addon issue dont know wich ! Hey everyone ! Merry Xmas and for the upcoming Newyear HAPPY NEWYEAR !! euhm not to get to the hot case ! for the past few days ive bein having a big spam in my chat and i like to believe its an addon i cant figure out wich one it is but it only occurs to me when im in group/raid chat check out the example below !! thanks on before hand [19:12:45] Incoming LGIST update from PARTY/Arquitecto-DunModr: 1;Player-1378-07893254;71;19138;22800;22409;22627;21204;22394;22624 [19:12:45] Firing LGIST update event for unit party3, GUID Player-1378-07893254 [19:12:55] Incoming LGIST update from PARTY/Diamondz-Hellfire: 1;Player-1587-05A76785;254;22274;22002;22284;22495;22279;19347;21998 [19:12:55] Firing LGIST update event for unit party1, GUID Player-1587-05A76785 this is what i get if anyone know what this is or how i can solve it ! i gladly hear it thanks !Clinch2 1d
1d Sudden SWAPs from WOW to W10-Home-Panel Windows 10 - character Independent Ther are frequent swaps from wow to the Windows home page without loosing the wow session but interrupting Actions in wow. What could cause this behaviour? Any idea? RegardsPsychä5 1d
1d Intermittent network hangs Description of events: My character can move freely, however spells freeze and other players run in place, etc. Hangs happen most frequently in combat, but also when trying to interact with NPCs, move items, loot, etc. The hangs sometimes happen every pull in an instance, sometimes they're not experienced for up to 10-15 minutes. Hangs sometimes accompanied by high displayed world ping (200-1000 ms) other times also high home ping (200-400 ms) but usually the displayed latency is normal as hang happens (20-40 ms, both world and home). Issue started a couple days ago, around February 7-8. A week ago things were normal. Modem power levels are normal, s/n ration above 35 dB. Realm played on: Deathwing ISP: UPC Hungary Country: Hungary Looking glass yesterday: TRACEROUTE: traceroute to MY IP (MY IP), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard (Blizzard) 0.424 ms 0.931 ms 0.998 ms 2 * * * 3 37.244.9.100 (37.244.9.100) 0.674 ms 0.725 ms 0.786 ms 4 37.244.9.32 (37.244.9.32) 0.678 ms 0.739 ms 0.795 ms 5 prs-b2-link.telia.net (80.239.192.9) 0.665 ms 0.674 ms 0.690 ms 6 prs-bb3-link.telia.net (62.115.140.36) 1.422 ms 1.427 ms 1.500 ms 7 prs-b5-link.telia.net (62.115.121.177) 1.642 ms 1.668 ms 1.676 ms 8 upc-ic-305532-prs-b5.c.telia.net (62.115.40.238) 1.669 ms 1.682 ms 1.696 ms 9 fr-par02c-rd1-ae4-0.aorta.net (84.116.136.86) 41.496 ms 41.540 ms 41.634 ms 10 at-vie01a-rd1-xe-0-1-3-0.aorta.net (84.116.134.34) 40.893 ms 40.894 ms 40.904 ms 11 uk-lon01b-rb1-xe-0-0-0-0.aorta.net (84.116.138.154) 41.280 ms 41.182 ms * 12 at-vie15a-rd1-ae13-0.aorta.net (213.46.173.190) 41.124 ms 41.163 ms * 13 84.116.140.193 (84.116.140.193) 42.294 ms 41.240 ms 40.888 ms 14 * * * 15 * * * 11/02/2017 22:20:35 UTC -------------------- TRACEROUTE: traceroute to MY IP (MY IP), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard (Blizzard) 4.413 ms 4.470 ms 4.532 ms 2 * * * 3 37.244.9.100 (37.244.9.100) 0.613 ms 0.666 ms 0.729 ms 4 37.244.9.32 (37.244.9.32) 0.652 ms 0.727 ms 0.780 ms 5 prs-b2-link.telia.net (80.239.192.9) 0.659 ms 0.682 ms 0.685 ms 6 prs-bb3-link.telia.net (62.115.140.36) 1.518 ms 1.355 ms 1.411 ms 7 prs-b5-link.telia.net (62.115.121.177) 1.664 ms 1.687 ms 1.668 ms 8 upc-ic-305532-prs-b5.c.telia.net (62.115.40.238) 1.680 ms 1.686 ms 1.701 ms 9 fr-par02c-rd1-ae4-0.aorta.net (84.116.136.86) 41.171 ms 41.038 ms 41.033 ms 10 at-vie01a-rd1-xe-0-1-3-0.aorta.net (84.116.134.34) 41.682 ms 41.406 ms 41.399 ms 11 uk-lon01b-rb1-xe-0-0-0-0.aorta.net (84.116.138.154) 41.218 ms 41.254 ms 41.322 ms 12 at-vie15a-rd1-ae13-0.aorta.net (213.46.173.190) 41.019 ms 41.057 ms 41.086 ms 13 84.116.140.193 (84.116.140.193) 43.115 ms 41.655 ms 41.147 ms 14 * * * 15 * * * 11/02/2017 22:20:35 UTC -------------------- PING: PING MY IP (MY IP) 56(84) bytes of data. --- 176.63.26.29 ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 5003ms 11/02/2017 22:20:35 UTC -------------------- PING: PING MY IP (MY IP) 56(84) bytes of data. --- 176.63.26.29 ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 4997ms 11/02/2017 22:20:35 UTC -------------------- TRACEROUTE: traceroute to MY IP (MY IP), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard (Blizzard) 2.010 ms 2.060 ms 2.148 ms 2 * * * 3 37.244.10.102 (37.244.10.102) 0.821 ms 0.836 ms 0.883 ms 4 37.244.10.34 (37.244.10.34) 0.841 ms 0.997 ms 1.058 ms 5 62.115.46.197 (62.115.46.197) 1.028 ms 1.090 ms 1.151 ms 6 213.46.182.49 (213.46.182.49) 0.782 ms 0.739 ms 0.722 ms 7 * * * 8 uk-lon01b-ri1-ae11-0.aorta.net (84.116.130.10) 24.113 ms 24.098 ms 24.094 ms 9 84.116.136.213 (84.116.136.213) 58.985 ms 58.940 ms 58.525 ms 10 84.116.137.206 (84.116.137.206) 27.444 ms 24.973 ms 24.985 ms 11 * * * 12 * * * 13 * * * 14 * * * 15 * * * 11/02/2017 22:20:37 UTC -------------------- PING: PING MY IP (MY IP) 56(84) bytes of data. --- 176.63.26.29 ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 4998ms 11/02/2017 22:20:40 UTC -------------------- MTR: HOST: Blizzard Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1. Blizzard 0.0% 10 0.6 0.6 0.5 0.7 0.1 2. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 3. 37.244.9.100 0.0% 10 0.8 0.8 0.6 0.9 0.1 4. 37.244.9.32 0.0% 10 0.7 0.9 0.6 2.1 0.6 5. prs-b2-link.telia.net 0.0% 10 0.6 0.8 0.6 1.6 0.3 6. prs-bb3-link.telia.net 0.0% 10 1.4 1.5 1.4 1.6 0.1 7. prs-b5-link.telia.net 0.0% 10 1.6 1.6 1.6 1.7 0.0 8. upc-ic-305532-prs-b5.c.telia.net 0.0% 10 6.7 4.5 1.7 11.5 3.5 9. fr-par02c-rd1-ae4-0.aorta.net 0.0% 10 41.2 41.7 41.2 45.8 1.5 10. at-vie01a-rd1-xe-0-1-3-0.aorta.net 0.0% 10 43.4 41.5 40.9 44.4 1.3 11. uk-lon01b-rb1-xe-0-0-0-0.aorta.net 0.0% 10 41.4 41.3 41.1 41.4 0.1 12. at-vie15a-rd1-ae13-0.aorta.net 0.0% 10 41.1 41.1 41.0 41.1 0.0 13. 84.116.140.193 0.0% 10 51.7 45.4 40.7 61.4 7.3 14. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 11/02/2017 22:20:34 UTC -------------------- MTR: HOST: Blizzard Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1. Blizzard 0.0% 10 0.6 0.9 0.5 3.6 0.9 2. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 3. 37.244.9.100 0.0% 10 0.7 0.7 0.6 0.8 0.1 4. 37.244.9.32 0.0% 10 0.7 0.8 0.5 1.9 0.4 5. prs-b2-link.telia.net 0.0% 10 0.6 0.7 0.6 1.0 0.1 6. prs-bb3-link.telia.net 0.0% 10 1.4 1.5 1.4 1.6 0.1 7. prs-b5-link.telia.net 0.0% 10 1.7 1.7 1.6 1.7 0.0 8. upc-ic-305532-prs-b5.c.telia.net 0.0% 10 1.7 1.7 1.7 1.8 0.0 9. fr-par02c-rd1-ae4-0.aorta.net 0.0% 10 41.2 41.2 41.1 41.4 0.1 10. at-vie01a-rd1-xe-0-1-3-0.aorta.net 0.0% 10 40.9 41.6 40.9 44.2 1.2 11. uk-lon01b-rb1-xe-0-0-0-0.aorta.net 0.0% 10 41.4 41.7 41.2 43.0 0.7 12. at-vie15a-rd1-ae13-0.aorta.net 0.0% 10 41.1 41.1 41.0 41.1 0.0 13. 84.116.140.193 0.0% 10 40.7 42.7 40.7 57.6 5.3 14. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 11/02/2017 22:20:35 UTC -------------------- TRACEROUTE: traceroute to MY IP (MY IP), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard (Blizzard) 0.436 ms 0.517 ms 0.585 ms 2 * * * 3 37.244.10.102 (37.244.10.102) 0.777 ms 0.900 ms 0.909 ms 4 37.244.10.34 (37.244.10.34) 0.761 ms 0.941 ms 0.991 ms 5 62.115.46.197 (62.115.46.197) 0.901 ms 0.966 ms 1.021 ms 6 213.46.182.49 (213.46.182.49) 0.868 ms 0.692 ms 0.680 ms 7 * * * 8 uk-lon01b-ri1-ae11-0.aorta.net (84.116.130.10) 24.191 ms 24.289 ms 24.304 ms 9 84.116.136.213 (84.116.136.213) 23.958 ms 23.976 ms 24.002 ms 10 84.116.137.206 (84.116.137.206) 28.755 ms 28.792 ms 28.225 ms 11 * * * 12 * * * 13 * * * 14 * * * 15 * * * 11/02/2017 22:20:42 UTC -------------------- MTR: HOST: Blizzard Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1. Blizzard 0.0% 10 0.4 4.2 0.4 37.2 11.6 2. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 3. 37.244.10.102 0.0% 10 0.9 0.9 0.7 1.0 0.1 4. 37.244.10.34 0.0% 10 2.0 1.0 0.7 2.0 0.4 5. 62.115.46.197 0.0% 10 0.9 1.1 0.9 1.7 0.2 6. 213.46.182.49 0.0% 10 0.8 0.8 0.7 0.9 0.1 7. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 8. uk-lon01b-ri1-ae11-0.aorta.net 0.0% 10 24.2 25.9 24.1 31.8 2.8 9. 84.116.136.213 0.0% 10 23.9 27.8 23.9 39.8 6.2 10. 84.116.137.206 0.0% 10 23.9 27.0 23.9 42.7 6.5 11. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 11/02/2017 22:20:37 UTC -------------------- MTR: HOST: Blizzard Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1. Blizzard 0.0% 10 0.4 0.6 0.4 2.1 0.5 2. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 3. 37.244.10.102 0.0% 10 0.9 0.9 0.9 1.0 0.0 4. 37.244.10.34 0.0% 10 1.0 0.9 0.8 1.0 0.0 5. 62.115.46.197 0.0% 10 1.0 1.0 0.8 1.2 0.1 6. 213.46.182.49 0.0% 10 0.8 0.8 0.7 1.0 0.1 7. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 8. uk-lon01b-ri1-ae11-0.aorta.net 0.0% 10 46.1 47.3 24.1 56.6 8.9 9. 84.116.136.213 0.0% 10 24.0 24.1 23.9 25.4 0.5 10. 84.116.137.206 0.0% 10 24.0 24.3 23.9 25.2 0.5 11. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 11/02/2017 22:20:40 UTC -------------------- PING: PING MY IP (MY IP) 56(84) bytes of data. --- 176.63.26.29 ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 5001ms 11/02/2017 22:20:46 UTC -------------------- Looking glass today (as I was experiencing network hangs): TRACEROUTE: traceroute to MY IP (MY IP), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard (Blizzard) 0.522 ms 0.661 ms 0.744 ms 2 * * * 3 37.244.9.100 (37.244.9.100) 0.747 ms 0.797 ms 0.870 ms 4 37.244.9.32 (37.244.9.32) 0.722 ms 0.777 ms 0.827 ms 5 prs-b2-link.telia.net (80.239.192.9) 0.677 ms 0.688 ms 0.691 ms 6 prs-bb3-link.telia.net (62.115.140.36) 1.451 ms 1.520 ms 1.564 ms 7 prs-b5-link.telia.net (62.115.121.177) 1.641 ms 1.663 ms 1.646 ms 8 upc-ic-305532-prs-b5.c.telia.net (62.115.40.238) 1.739 ms 1.747 ms 1.786 ms 9 fr-par02c-rd1-ae4-0.aorta.net (84.116.136.86) 41.223 ms 41.263 ms 41.359 ms 10 at-vie01a-rd1-xe-0-1-3-0.aorta.net (84.116.134.34) 57.381 ms 59.102 ms 57.821 ms 11 uk-lon01b-rb1-xe-0-0-0-0.aorta.net (84.116.138.154) 41.269 ms 41.211 ms 41.279 ms 12 at-vie15a-rd1-ae13-0.aorta.net (213.46.173.190) 41.132 ms 41.104 ms 41.183 ms 13 84.116.140.193 (84.116.140.193) 40.732 ms 40.738 ms 40.770 ms 14 hu-bud02a-rt2-lag-1.aorta.net (84.116.240.206) 40.949 ms 40.944 ms 40.939 ms 15 * * * 12/02/2017 01:58:27 UTC -------------------- TRACEROUTE: traceroute to MY IP (MY IP), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard (Blizzard) 0.424 ms 0.473 ms 0.732 ms 2 * * * 3 37.244.9.100 (37.244.9.100) 0.709 ms 0.762 ms 0.818 ms 4 37.244.9.32 (37.244.9.32) 0.652 ms 0.709 ms 0.769 ms 5 prs-b2-link.telia.net (80.239.192.9) 0.701 ms 0.710 ms 0.716 ms 6 prs-bb3-link.telia.net (62.115.140.36) 1.462 ms 1.547 ms 1.677 ms 7 prs-b5-link.telia.net (62.115.121.177) 1.643 ms 1.668 ms 1.656 ms 8 upc-ic-305532-prs-b5.c.telia.net (62.115.40.238) 1.729 ms 1.736 ms 1.770 ms 9 fr-par02c-rd1-ae4-0.aorta.net (84.116.136.86) 51.982 ms 52.020 ms 52.125 ms 10 at-vie01a-rd1-xe-0-1-3-0.aorta.net (84.116.134.34) 40.880 ms 40.873 ms 40.878 ms 11 uk-lon01b-rb1-xe-0-0-0-0.aorta.net (84.116.138.154) 41.253 ms 41.296 ms * 12 * * * 13 84.116.140.193 (84.116.140.193) 40.723 ms 40.738 ms 40.687 ms 14 hu-bud02a-rt2-lag-1.aorta.net (84.116.240.206) 40.966 ms 41.109 ms 40.937 ms 15 * * * 12/02/2017 01:58:27 UTC -------------------- TRACEROUTE: traceroute to MY IP (MY IP), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard (Blizzard) 0.367 ms 0.411 ms 0.486 ms 2 * * * 3 37.244.10.102 (37.244.10.102) 1.070 ms 1.146 ms 1.242 ms 4 37.244.10.34 (37.244.10.34) 0.840 ms 2.153 ms 2.156 ms 5 62.115.46.197 (62.115.46.197) 0.951 ms 1.016 ms 1.075 ms 6 213.46.182.49 (213.46.182.49) 0.645 ms 0.879 ms 0.868 ms 7 * * * 8 uk-lon01b-ri1-ae11-0.aorta.net (84.116.130.10) 24.290 ms 24.236 ms 24.202 ms 9 84.116.136.213 (84.116.136.213) 23.881 ms 23.914 ms 23.964 ms 10 84.116.137.206 (84.116.137.206) 23.912 ms 23.909 ms 37.500 ms 11 hu-bud02a-rt2-lag-1.aorta.net (84.116.240.206) 24.015 ms 24.035 ms 24.123 ms 12 * * * 13 * * * 14 * * * 15 * * * 12/02/2017 01:58:27 UTC -------------------- TRACEROUTE: traceroute to MY IP (MY IP), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard (Blizzard) 0.491 ms 0.576 ms 0.652 ms 2 * * * 3 37.244.10.102 (37.244.10.102) 0.851 ms 0.870 ms 1.010 ms 4 37.244.10.34 (37.244.10.34) 0.996 ms 1.054 ms 1.155 ms 5 62.115.46.197 (62.115.46.197) 0.935 ms 0.998 ms 1.080 ms 6 213.46.182.49 (213.46.182.49) 0.618 ms 8.495 ms 8.486 ms 7 * * * 8 uk-lon01b-ri1-ae11-0.aorta.net (84.116.130.10) 24.001 ms 24.153 ms 24.155 ms 9 84.116.136.213 (84.116.136.213) 23.885 ms 23.893 ms 23.989 ms 10 84.116.137.206 (84.116.137.206) 23.899 ms 23.903 ms 23.881 ms 11 hu-bud02a-rt2-lag-1.aorta.net (84.116.240.206) 24.038 ms 23.994 ms 24.185 ms 12 * * * 13 * * * 14 * * * 15 * * * 12/02/2017 01:58:29 UTC -------------------- MTR: HOST: Blizzard Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1. Blizzard 0.0% 10 0.3 0.4 0.2 1.0 0.2 2. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 3. 37.244.10.102 0.0% 10 0.9 0.9 0.8 1.1 0.1 4. 37.244.10.34 0.0% 10 1.3 2.1 0.7 6.9 1.9 5. 62.115.46.197 0.0% 10 0.9 0.9 0.8 1.1 0.1 6. 213.46.182.49 0.0% 10 0.6 0.7 0.6 0.9 0.1 7. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 8. uk-lon01b-ri1-ae11-0.aorta.net 0.0% 10 24.0 24.2 24.0 24.3 0.1 9. 84.116.136.213 0.0% 10 42.0 34.1 24.4 42.0 5.8 10. 84.116.137.206 0.0% 10 38.6 40.8 23.9 46.5 6.5 11. hu-bud02a-rt2-lag-1.aorta.net 0.0% 10 24.1 24.1 24.0 24.1 0.0 12. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 12/02/2017 01:58:27 UTC -------------------- MTR: HOST: Blizzard Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1. Blizzard 0.0% 10 0.5 2.8 0.5 16.1 5.0 2. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 3. 37.244.9.100 0.0% 10 0.7 0.8 0.6 1.2 0.2 4. 37.244.9.32 0.0% 10 0.7 0.7 0.7 0.9 0.1 5. prs-b2-link.telia.net 0.0% 10 0.7 0.7 0.6 0.7 0.0 6. prs-bb3-link.telia.net 0.0% 10 1.4 1.5 1.4 1.6 0.0 7. prs-b5-link.telia.net 0.0% 10 1.6 2.2 1.6 7.0 1.7 8. upc-ic-305532-prs-b5.c.telia.net 0.0% 10 34.3 5.0 1.6 34.3 10.3 9. fr-par02c-rd1-ae4-0.aorta.net 0.0% 10 42.1 41.4 41.1 42.1 0.4 10. at-vie01a-rd1-xe-0-1-3-0.aorta.net 0.0% 10 51.0 45.2 40.9 71.0 9.6 11. uk-lon01b-rb1-xe-0-0-0-0.aorta.net 0.0% 10 41.2 41.3 41.1 41.6 0.1 12. at-vie15a-rd1-ae13-0.aorta.net 0.0% 10 52.5 42.3 41.0 52.5 3.6 13. 84.116.140.193 0.0% 10 54.1 42.2 40.7 54.1 4.2 14. hu-bud02a-rt2-lag-1.aorta.net 0.0% 10 41.0 41.0 41.0 41.2 0.1 15. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 12/02/2017 01:58:26 UTC -------------------- MTR: HOST: Blizzard Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1. Blizzard 0.0% 10 0.5 0.5 0.5 0.6 0.0 2. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 3. 37.244.9.100 0.0% 10 0.6 0.7 0.6 0.7 0.0 4. 37.244.9.32 0.0% 10 0.7 0.8 0.6 2.0 0.4 5. prs-b2-link.telia.net 0.0% 10 0.7 0.7 0.6 0.8 0.0 6. prs-bb3-link.telia.net 0.0% 10 1.5 1.7 1.5 2.9 0.4 7. prs-b5-link.telia.net 0.0% 10 1.7 1.6 1.6 1.7 0.0 8. upc-ic-305532-prs-b5.c.telia.net 0.0% 10 1.6 1.7 1.6 2.0 0.1 9. fr-par02c-rd1-ae4-0.aorta.net 0.0% 10 41.2 41.2 41.1 41.2 0.0 10. at-vie01a-rd1-xe-0-1-3-0.aorta.net 0.0% 10 40.9 41.2 40.9 44.1 1.0 11. uk-lon01b-rb1-xe-0-0-0-0.aorta.net 0.0% 10 41.2 41.3 41.2 41.9 0.2 12. at-vie15a-rd1-ae13-0.aorta.net 0.0% 10 41.0 41.0 41.0 41.2 0.0 13. 84.116.140.193 0.0% 10 40.8 44.1 40.7 71.5 9.6 14. hu-bud02a-rt2-lag-1.aorta.net 0.0% 10 41.0 41.1 41.0 41.3 0.1 15. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 12/02/2017 01:58:27 UTC -------------------- MTR: HOST: Blizzard Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1. Blizzard 0.0% 10 0.3 0.3 0.2 0.4 0.0 2. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 3. 37.244.10.102 0.0% 10 0.8 0.8 0.7 0.9 0.1 4. 37.244.10.34 0.0% 10 0.8 0.8 0.7 0.9 0.1 5. 62.115.46.197 0.0% 10 1.0 1.0 0.9 1.2 0.1 6. 213.46.182.49 0.0% 10 1.5 1.8 0.6 4.9 1.3 7. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 8. uk-lon01b-ri1-ae11-0.aorta.net 0.0% 10 24.2 24.3 24.0 25.4 0.4 9. 84.116.136.213 0.0% 10 24.0 24.0 23.9 25.3 0.5 10. 84.116.137.206 0.0% 10 23.9 24.3 23.9 26.9 0.9 11. hu-bud02a-rt2-lag-1.aorta.net 0.0% 10 24.1 24.1 24.0 24.1 0.0 12. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 12/02/2017 01:58:29 UTC -------------------- Kraimorg3 1d
1d wrong forum plz delete Delete this wrong forumSnowing0 1d
1d wow51900319 error Since 7.1.5, I've been disconnecting constantly, the ISP told me that the connection is fine, please find below my tracert and pathping. Tracing route to 185.60.114.159 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms routerlogin.net [192.168.0.1] 2 * * * Request timed out. 3 12 ms 8 ms 12 ms cdif-core-2b-xe-203-0.network.virginmedia.net [62.254.253.201] 4 * * * Request timed out. 5 * * * Request timed out. 6 * * * Request timed out. 7 * * * Request timed out. 8 * * * Request timed out. 9 19 ms 16 ms 15 ms nrth-ic-1-ae1-0.network.virginmedia.net [62.254.42.218] 10 23 ms 14 ms 17 ms m674-mp2.cvx1-b.lis.dial.ntli.net [62.254.42.162] 11 25 ms 17 ms 13 ms ae-11.r24.londen12.uk.bb.gin.ntt.net [195.66.224.138] 12 29 ms 17 ms 14 ms ae-1.r25.londen12.uk.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.2.27] 13 33 ms 24 ms 25 ms ae-2.r24.amstnl02.nl.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.5.2] 14 24 ms 26 ms 28 ms ae-2.r03.amstnl02.nl.bb.gin.ntt.net [129.250.2.211] 15 21 ms 20 ms 25 ms xe-0-3-0-21.r03.amstnl02.nl.ce.gin.ntt.net [81.20.69.82] 16 26 ms 28 ms 27 ms 37.244.10.35 17 26 ms 26 ms 26 ms 24.105.31.55 18 * * * Request timed out. 19 * * * Request timed out. 20 * * * Request timed out. 21 * * * Request timed out. 22 * * * Request timed out. 23 * * * Request timed out. 24 * * * Request timed out. 25 * * * Request timed out. 26 * * * Request timed out. 27 * * * Request timed out. 28 * * * Request timed out. 29 * * * Request timed out. 30 * * * Request timed out. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tracing route to 185.60.114.159 over a maximum of 30 hops 0 Cristian [192.168.0.2] 1 routerlogin.net [192.168.0.1] 2 * * * Computing statistics for 25 seconds... Source to Here This Node/Link Hop RTT Lost/Sent = Pct Lost/Sent = Pct Address 0 Cristian [192.168.0.2] 0/ 100 = 0% | 1 0ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% routerlogin.net [192.168.0.1] Trace complete.Moredrama0 1d
1d Update hard drive problem i am trying to install an update and it is saying that my hard drive is full - but it isn't, its' half emptyBluemachoman1 1d
1d No Remote auctions? No remote Auction House? Says it is maintenance. Any idea when it will be back? I hard at work and need this app to destroy some work shy competitors I have on the auction house. Should not let them play the game using wow tokens.. Force them to get a job.Pøqztpgs110 1d
1d Can't play. Error? I have a very good connection and I very rarely have problems. But today after killing the world boss on several alts I got a disconnect. I had huge problems getting back online. Got some error codes after being on loading screen wow51900319. I can't eveb get om this forum page but everything elseworks. Got fiber connection 90/12 atm but can't play. Did ipconfig/release flushdns and renew. Now stuck on loading screen. This happenes early today and now again playing an alt. Like I said earlier I have very stable conection, everything works and nothong new installed. Writing on phone as all webpages works except wow eu forum. Very weird.Qion17 1d
1d Can't leave Warlock order hall without restarting game. Everytime i try to leave warlock order hall through big portal, it just doesnt load. No loading bar, nothing. I have to restart everytime.Озбарон2 1d
1d FPS Issues Hello Guys, I recently started to get low FPS in Raids. I used to have about 30-40 at average settings now its 5-10 at low settings. Got my Video card on New year as a midrange one. Can anyone offer me a way on how to increase my FPS? My computer is: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Processor 3.40 GHz 8 GB Ram NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti and I am running WoW from a SSD disk. I am running the addons below: Altoholic, Auctionator, AutoRepair, Bartender4, BulkMail2 DBM, GarrisonMissionManager, GatherMate2 GTFO HandyNotes MoveAnything, MythicPlusTimer Pawn Prat, SellJunk Skada TidyPlates, TomTom, TradeSkillMaster, WeakAuras, WorldQuestGroupFinder, WorldQuestTracker How can I improve my FPSKutsál9 1d
1d problem with 2 screens hi, if i play wow i can't go with my cursor to the second screen i have. I need to push the windows button but then wow gets minimalized. Is this a setting that i didn't see or is it just inpossible to do that ? thanksBallsofglory3 1d
1d High Latency, game unplayable Since around the launch of 7.1.5, at select times of the day (14:00 realm time onwards) my home and world latency increases until the game is unplayable. I am playing in Hong Kong on the EU servers with a usual, steady ping of about 250ms for the past few years, but recently it has gone up to ludicrous levels (20000ms at times). I’ve had no other problems with my internet during these high latency times, and I can play Overwatch without any lag. I’ve tried playing WoW from both my laptop and my PC as well as using two different networks but still have the same high latency issues. I’ve spoken multiple times to GMs via Live chat and after checking my computer and connections with them, they asked me to try on the forums. I’ve tried everything GMs have linked me and the standard suggestions from the Battlenet support articles • Scan and Repair • Reinstalling the game • Closing background applications • All drivers updated • Powercycling network devices • Flushing DNS Cache • Full interface reset etc. Basic information OS: Windows 7 Using Wired internet ISP: PCCW (Netvigator) Hong Kong Speedtest ping: 2ms Download: 80Mbps Upload: 96Mbps Pingpath: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=42038887179949667928 Tracert: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=98218918514590318308 Looking glass: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=03048448714643399455 Does anyone have a fix or know what the problem might be? =(Myolie2 1d
1d Turningspeed changes and Game freezes PC after closing Hello fellow Community, here is what happens to me on a daily bases: Everything is fine, i start my bnet-browser and play WoW, after some time, might be hours or just minutes the Turningspeed gets insanely fast. What i mean is the following: i use either "W" or the numlock to run and hold the right mousebutton to steer and everytime this happens to me i only need to touch the mouse slightly while pressing the right mousebutton and my character does a 360. Even worse, after closing the game my PC dies, it is at 40-60% CPU while it should be in idle almost. Here is what i did so far and what i use in general: Win 10 pro 64bit i7 3770 CPU @ 3,40ghz 24gb RAM Nvidia 860 GTX Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma - so far i updated all my drivers, several times that means looking for Windows Updates, just in case and Graphic Driver aswell as RazerSynapse for the periphery. - i deleted the WTF, Cache and Interface Folder and played without any Addons for a while to test it, that wasn't the problem as it appeared still. - i ran the scan and repair tool, several times. - i ran the game in 32bit, didn't help. - i tried to seperate the things i always run in the background like chrome, sometimes windows media player, teamspeak and steam. That also did not help because even if i closed it all it happend. - tried Fullscreen, and Windowed mode and didn't helped so i got back to my Fullscreen (Windowed) setting. Also to mention it happens only if i play WoW, no other game. Thanks for helpful answers in advance :) greetings FunkFunklord1 1d
2d Screen freezes only in some specific places and zones Hi My problem is, my screen freezes on loading screen when i use some of the portals in Shal'aran or when i die and release in Nighthold Raid. That's very strange i don't have any problems about this issue any other zone or raid/instance. Hope you have an idea about how to solve it. I use casper excalibur Laptop with Inter Core i7- 6700HQCPU 2.60GHz 2.59GHz windows 10 64 byte and Nvidia geforce GTX graphics card Thanks in advance for your timeSelian3 2d
2d Annoying "bug" with crz The last couple of months we have had some messed upp crz with outland in legion zones.. I know a lot of people are really fed up with this s**it! I don't mind some world pvp but with raids vs some single horde is not what i count as world pvp.. I've played on this server that had a horde / alliance ratio since 2006 and with the connected realms i have +20 chars here.. So migrate is not an option for me. Is this a bug in the system or did you make our server to feed the kids of Outland? I have yet seen any post explaining WHY. I couple of threads from our server forum: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614471564 https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614932669Carnifex2 2d
2d Mouse does not always work on WoW Hi I know my mouse is fine but for some reason everytime i'm on WoW and I click or move my mouse it has a chance of just not working, for example if I click on a NPC it will work, but then if I try clicking on another NPC it might not work, any ideas why? Also happens when moving around the screen in game, sometimes it will just stop.Evalyn9 2d
2d problem with gaming mouse keybinds Hello, my sidebuttons of my gamingmouse are not working on wow can someone help me? its a MSI Interceptor DS200 gaming mouse.Rubadubstyle2 2d
2d WoW crashes my internet So this is really annoying; when lauching wow it gets stuck in the loading screen when trying to enter the game (after charselection), after this it messes with my internet only on this computer. It cant visit other websites than google and youtube, other sites wont connect even if the net is working. I called my internet provider and they diddnt find any problems, I tried fixing my networkcard and that worked untill I tried to launch wow again, then the same thing happens again. I have now updated all my addons just in case, but im scared to open wow cuz I dont want to reset my ethernet a third time. PS: I have a brand new, expensive desktop. Anyone who has any tips?Katnîss3 2d
2d Left mouse click is borken i accidentally bound my left mouse click to a bar, i have removed the key bind but now i cant move the camera with the left mouse click and i also cant heroic leap which is quite bad for a warriorHiimjoe1 2d
2d MMO Steelseries Gaming Mouse I have the Steelseries gaming mouse (Cataclysm version I believe). This patch has for some reason removed the "Detect WoW Gaming Mouse" option from the Mouse menu, I have no idea why. As a result the mouse now cannot be detected; it always used to sometimes just STOP being detected and you had to go into Interface -> Mouse and toggle it off and on to get it detected again. The script options I've been shown: /console enableWowMouse 1 and /run SetCVar("enableWoWMouse", "1") DetectWowMouse() do not work for me. Please help. I cannot even afford Legion let alone a new gaming mouse. I've used this mouse for years, and ALL my binds are on it. Clicking to play just isn't an option.Anhagath7 2d
2d FPS Lag & high disk useage So this past week started getting really bad FPS at times and I'm not quite sure why, since I haven't really had this problem in the past. Running on an i7-3770k 3.40 GHz CPU w/ water cooling MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 8 GB RAM Seagate ST1000DM003 (1TB) Harddrive BenQ XL2411Z 144hz 1ms Monitor Used to be able to run 144 fps on around 3-4 quality, and 60 fps flawlessly on ~7 quality (which I do run on now), however as of lately every loading screen OUT of arenas, summons to dungeons, dungeon loading screen, sometimes BG loading screen takes upwards of 30 seconds & 100% disk in Task Manager, as well as not allowing me to do anything outside of WoW while it's loading. Not only that, but random times in the city or out in the world I just get really bad FPS, like 20-30 and it doesn't seem to go away. 80-85% memory useage as well. All my components are running at around 30-40 degrees(celsius) as well so they're not overheating by any means. As for addons I mainly use: Gladius Deadly Boss Mods Skada Simulationcraft Pawn Party Ability Bars MogIt (just shows all the transmog items in the game) GottaGoFast (for Mythic+) Dunno if it is any of them but it doesn't seem likely since I've used them since the start of legion without problems. Any help or suggestions to try?Voìd1 2d
2d Connection problem, packet loss Hi. Recently I've been struggling with high latency (packet loss?) whenever I open a YouTube video while playing World of Warcraft. Strange thing is that it only happens to YouTube, doesn't lag when I watch Twitch streams in full 1080p for example. So the problem is as follows: Whenever I open a YouTube video while playing all characters stop running, spells are not usable and I basically get no information from the server for 2-3 seconds. I'm not sure if this happens in other games, but it might. WoW is the only game where I actively use YouTube while playing, so its the only one I've noticed it in so far. It seems the problem is isolated to the computer I'm using to play WoW only. What I've tried to do already to fix the problem: Restarting my router. Changing IP4 + IP6 DNS settings to Google's DNS settings. Opening YouTube on another computer on the same network (Results in no lag). Check if drivers are up-to-date. Basic information about my setup: OS: Windows 8.1 Pro Using Wireless Internet Wireless Adapter: ASUS PCE-AC66 WLAN ISP: Telenor Speedtest ping: 7ms Speedtest DL: 32.27 Mbps Speedtest UL: 8.75Mbps Signal strength: Full bars Router: ZyXEL P8702NDiavolina3 2d
2d HDD help pls So my SDD is broken, and i installed WoW on my HDD and its kinda laggy. Do u guys know how to improve fps and make game load textures faster? any ideas? my pc: i5 6500 8GB DDR4 GTX 1060 6GB HDD 500gb (sata 3.0)Парампамс4 2d