Technical Support

17 Feb 2015 Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Our MVPs are also here to help you: Ananda Cazzéh Celiby Danellos DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon Saneko ShammozNatryndon2 17 Feb 2015
05 Aug Error #132 after Windows 10 Anniversary Update We have been seeing reports with World of Warcraft crashing with Error #132 after updating Windows 10 to the Anniversary update that came out on the 2nd of August. Many of these crashes look to be caused by the Game DVR in Windows 10 being enabled. Please try the steps below to disable it: Search for "Xbox" and open the Xbox app (You will need to log into your Microsoft Account). Once open, click on the settings option on the left (Cog Wheel). Click the slider for the game DVR to turn if off. If disabling the game DVR does not resolve the issue, please also ensure that your graphics drivers are up to date: NVIDIA video cards AMD video cards Intel video cards After that, if you're still experiencing Error #132 crashes please create a new post with a DxDiag attached or contact customer support. Radathryl0 05 Aug
17 Feb 2015 Legion (7.1.0) - Common Issues [07.11] ★ Patch Notes (US) ★ Known Issues List ★ Technical Issues & Fixes ★ Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. "Welcome to Patch 7.1.0! If you experience issues when logging in after the latest patch, reset your user interface and remove all addons! Here's what you are contacting us about the most right now:" "Capturing the Gateway" ONGOING INVESTIGATION: A hotfix was implemented but we received new reports mentioning that the following quests are not being offered after the fix. We're investigating this. Falcosaurs: "Team Up" KNOWN ISSUE: The quest text for the various "Team Up" quests is misleading. Please note that you have to have your Hatchling summoned as a non-combat pet before starting the pet battle in order for it to give credit. The quest text will be updated with a future patch. "Wanted: Nameless King" HOTFIX INC: It is possible for the World Quest to not trigger depending on the direction of your approach, thus preventing players from completing the quest. We are currently preparing to deploy a hotfix for this issue. Withered Wrangling: Ambervale HOTFIX INC: The marker for this quest erroneously appears in Meredil rather than Ambervale, but the action button will not be available in the "wrong" zone. We are in the process of re-enabling the button in Meredil so the quest can be completed in both areas. WANTED/DANGER world quests not awarding credit The issue occurs when the target has never been killed by the character before. It can be resolved by rezoning after the first kill and killing the target again – i. e. if the target is situated in Suramar, leave the Suramar zone after the first kill, enter it again and also kill it again. Please report any additional suspected bugs using the “Submit Bug” option in the ingame support portalNatryndon1 17 Feb 2015
26m ! Repair the Fel Rush (DemonHunter) ! ! The ability to "Fel Rush" Demon Hunter specialization Havoc, often cause disconnection with the client game. !Адмэн0 26m
37m Repair the Fel Rush (DemonHunter) The ability to "Fel Rush" Demon Hunter specialization Havoc, often cause disconnection with the client game! ! !Адмэн0 37m
40m Repair the Fel Rush (DemonHunter) The ability to "Fel Rush" Demon Hunter specialization Havoc, often cause disconnection with the client game!!!Адмэн0 40m
42m Repair the Fel Rush (DH) The ability to "Fel Rush" Demon Hunter specialization Havoc, often cause disconnection with the client game.Адмэн0 42m
44m Repair the Fel Rush (DH) The ability to "Fel Rush" Demon Hunter specialization Havoc, often cause disconnection with the client game.Адмэн0 44m
45m Repair the Fel Rush (DH) The ability to "Fel Rush" Demon Hunter specialization Havoc, often cause disconnection with the client game.Адмэн0 45m
46m Repair the Fel Rush (DH) The ability to "Fel Rush" Demon Hunter specialization Havoc, often cause disconnection with the client game.Адмэн0 46m
2h You have received a ticket Response Good evening Community, Since today I have a message in my upper right corner saying I have a response on my ticket. Only problem is that haven't created a ticket on non of my characters, and when I click on the message it automatically brings me into the ticket system, but the whole UI for the ticket is empty, like it doesn't load. It is also impossible for me to make a ticket, the whole ticket UI is empty Sidebuttons work only the "Create a ticket" button brings me to the same empty page as clicking on the Ticket response thing. I tried relogging/reloading, also deleting WTF and CACHE, but it didn't help. I use no addons or any other crazy stuff. Is anyone familiar with this bug, and does anyone know how to fix this? Kind Regards, AdamDoresk5 2h
2h Long loading times since legion Heya, Ever since legion, I've experienced very long loading times. It's not just the loading screen either, after zoning in to say dalaran, the different forms won't load for a minute or so on my druid (shifting into the form earns their speed bonuses, but still displays the normal character). Anyone experienced the same, knows a cause/fix/whatever? ThanksKéày866 2h
5h Every time I log into WoW, my internet disconnects! Hi. I logged onto World of Warcraft this morning, only to find I was disconnected after a few seconds of running around on this character. My internet connection also cut off, and after a while, I connected again, and then logged back into World of Warcraft, but alas, it happened again. After doing this dozens of times, I re-connected to my internet and decided to go on something else for a while, and noticed that my internet only disconnected when I logged into World of Warcraft. I've tried deleting my WTF, Cache and Interface folders, ticking numerous boxes in 'Download Preferences' on the Launcher and many other things, but WoW just keeps disconnecting my internet. Is anyone else having these problems? I've read about similar problems that people seem to be having, but they seem to at least get 5 or 10 minutes of gameplay in before they disconnect. With me, I disconnect after about 20 seconds, and I can't attack anything, all the NPCs seem to stand still, and so on. Also, all of the NPCs' names appear as 'Unknown', and I cannot interact with any objects or NPCs. Any answers? - MokralMókral11 5h
7h Losing buffs I have a problem, i "lose" my buffs when i go thru the portal from dalaran to sanctum of light. I reapply my buffs, go thru portal back to dalaran, and they are gone again. Pretty annoying.......Help a pala out :)Ptah0 7h
7h Mouse teleports to center while moving the camera So... has anyone come up with a solution yet? Cant find any solutions with windows 10. Before this i had windows 8.1 and the fix i used back then was "Change the size of text to Smaller (100%) down from 125%. This fix does not work with windows 10. Anyone? tyMmiyog2 7h
8h Freezes Hi, i bought a gametime after some time, but loading screens take forever to load, and when im ingame i play smoothly for like a 30 secs then i get massive freeze for around 2 minutes, then i play smooth again then it freezes again... Sometimes it says world of warcraft is not responding. I cleared cache and deleted all addonsJoeyexe3 8h
8h mass dc and lag I have mass dcs and lag mostly in dungeons. sometimes while doing world quests as well..I am not sure why you all seem to enjoy causing the mass dcs players are experienceing as i dont !@#$ing appreciate it. I cant play a dungeon the way i am suppose to when all of a sudden i dc and come back dead or kicked from a group...it happens daily, sometimes 10-20 times an hour, suddenly the internett goes and i have to shut the game down and logg back in to continue playing, only to find myself lagged and dced yet again.. Have had this problem mainly since the last patch. This needs to be addressed and fixed from your end. I dont experience this with any other program, game, browser, app or anything other digital or non digital on the system, internett or network i currently am visiting, playing on, watching of videos ect ect...its only wow so fix your damn servers already....Noregs0 8h
9h Just 1 world pvp quest?? Is this intentional with the new update of yesterday or is this a bug? If its intentional, you should atleast lower the ammount of pvp world quests required for the new hatchling pets, as their "complete 3 world pvp quests with your hatchling out" will no longer be dailies but instead theyre now "3 day quests"... Its just hilarious that it will take 12 days to complete these quests for all 4 hatchlings, crazy if you ask me...Thegabber3 9h
9h FIX THE DAMN SERVERS ALREADY! I MEAN ELUNE DAMN IT! I'VE BEEN DISCONNECTED 3 TIMES TODAY ALONE! Ok, so. Im pissed off. Its been since the launch of Legion. Never Once before it. In no other game than WoW. Fix this. NOW. I even had problems accessing THIS FORUM! GAH!Jocalin0 9h
10h 50min in a scenario as healer????? FIX IT!!!! Leveling as a healer - 50 mins in the damn Exodar scenario. Really???? I am tanking, healing, dps-ing. On the end boss even Velen turned on me. This is outrageous. You MUST fix that!!!! And a lot more... connection issues, freezes on load screen..... Either all the healing done should be transferred to damage or the damn AI char should do normal damage. I get it that ppl should stay in that game, but this are not the means. The game should be fun and relaxing. With the last expansion I am getting more and more annoyed. Please no comments like "if you dont like dont play it". I already know that.Emilov4 10h
10h fps drops below 30 - gtx 1070, i5 6600 new pc: gtx 1070 msi i5 6600 16gb ram windows 10 max settings without vsync, antialiasing. WoW manages to drop below 30fps in zones like suramar, valsharah and others when looking at the horizon. looking at the ground is 60+. i tried tinkering with settings, and only ones that bring some result are actually: view distance, environmental detail and ground clutter (the last settings i expected to be the cause). in order to have around 60fps (sometimes not even stable) i have to set the slider to 5 on all 3 settings. notice that all this issue with fps drops happens when just looking straight ahead, without any bigger raid, world pvp or anything. whats wrong ? its just ridiculous that i cant pull off max settings with my rig. i know the game engine is over 10 years old but srsly.Proskill8 10h
10h World server is down Greeting I was going to Eastern Plaguelands with my death knight to finish my four horseman quest and i was getting instance transfer aborted error. I logged out and now when i try to log in i get the world server is down error! Can you please fix this! RegardsHellthrone0 10h
10h High-end pc build still low fps In august i built my current pc build. it has Asus strix 1080 gtx, i7-6700k, 16gb ram, ssd, msi krait 3x gaming motherboard and so on. Now i've been scouting the forums for help the last like 2 weeks, been in contact with support for at least a good 7-8 hours total where we found no performance increase in settings nor by starting in safe mode. Standing in stormwind staring at a certain spot yielded me ~60 fps stable, at the max possible preset graphics(yes i know it might not be the most optimal) but then going to preset level 1 graphics gave me ~85 stable fps.... Help me pls :(Pestítuerad3 10h
11h Snowfeather hatchling won't give quests? I got my snowfeather hatchling, but the quest it's supposed to give me to win 25 pet battles, hasn't appeared. I've tried summoning and dismissing it several times. I thought it was because I hadn't learned how to pet battle yet, so I tried learning that, but that did nothing as well. Does anyone else have this problem?Silveria0 11h
11h Certain WQs do not appear on map I first experienced this issue after the extra quests and emissaries spawned on Friday evening. The day afterwards, some World Quests did not show on my map, but were displayed in the Legion Companion App. The issue has not been solved still and I could at least see which specific quests are affected. These are: -PvP towers -Kirin Tor WQs (all of them) -Helerjar WQs -certain Highmountain quests, such as Return to the River Deleting my cache did not help solve the issue. I also contacted EU Customer Support on Twitter and I was informed they are looking for a solution. That was on Sunday, so I am wondering if there has been any progress since then.Reven4 11h
13h Window mode resolution keeps resetting to "Custom" Hi Team, Since patch 7.0 whenever i close the game, the resolution keeps being reset to "Custom" which is probably half of my real resolution. At every game launch i need to go into the menu, set it back to my resolution, click OK, maximize the window. To reproduce : - Start Game - Set resolution to 2560*1080 - Click OK - Maximize window - Close Game - Start Game - Screen is now half the size - Open game menu - Check resolution : CUSTOM Repeat. I have erased my WTF, Interface etc in case, but still the same issue. Cheers ps: same issue has been reported on the US forum : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20747375060Tacetihw22 13h
14h Perma frozen in ulduar! Those beams that freeze you on Leviathan didnt despawn after killing him. They kept following us. And It froze me, and It kept on freezing me before debuff timer went out!! http://imgur.com/I8cgoTy It looks like my HP slowly goes down, but It still isn't right!Intenebris1 14h
14h XP bar is gone, can't find it. Hi all, I just updated to legion and i am looking forward on lvling and BG's. I updated one of my twinks to lvl 100. I had XP disabled on that twink when i updated to 100 but now i cannot see my XP bar. Not even on lvl 100 (and i know i have XP enabled). Can someone help me out? Is there a interface option to show or hide the XP bar. If so where is it? Kind regards, Meton (edit: I have disabled all Addons to see if that made a difference, none. My other characters are showing the XP bar. Maybe i disabled it but i cannot figure out how)Missbastardo2 14h
15h Glyph of stars i removed the glyph of stars but the effects are still visibleKoillona4 15h
17h I fix my right click issue camera with Razer Naga Sorry for the title, its more google friendly. Many of us have this issue, losing the ''focus'' of the right click while turning the camera, especially in pvp because we click a lots so its more noticeable. Its could be from *addons (Invisible UI) (Try /fstack in game to see what going on!) *Windows mode (Dual screen) *mouse hardware (cleaning ur mouse definitely help) and more... I wanted to tell how i fixed my issue with razer, simply remove the battery from the mouse. You don't use the right click as much in other game, its hard to notice. Edit: I have never used the wireless mode with my mouse the battery was useless for me.Ahegao1 17h
21h Wow Shuts down my pc Instant shutdown only in world of warcraft legion on windows 10,i got fresh os, drivers,mem test done, temps are ok, power line is stable. please helpRazso11 21h
22h Sylvanas - High Latency Hi. I am experiencing high latency on Sylvanas. I play on two realms: Stormscale & Sylvanas. When I am on a character on Stormscale, then the latency is around 200ms which is fine for where I live. But when I log onto a character on Sylvanas, it goes up to 2000ms+. I have tested this on different connections, computers & locations, the results remain the same. Test results using the EU Looking Glass feature: PING: PING 169.255.129.140 (169.255.129.140) 56(84) bytes of data. --- 169.255.129.140 ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 5000ms 09/12/2016 05:43:33 UTC -------------------- PING: PING 169.255.129.140 (169.255.129.140) 56(84) bytes of data. --- 169.255.129.140 ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 5000ms 09/12/2016 05:43:33 UTC -------------------- PING: PING 169.255.129.140 (169.255.129.140) 56(84) bytes of data. --- 169.255.129.140 ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 5000ms 09/12/2016 05:43:33 UTC -------------------- TRACEROUTE: traceroute to 169.255.129.140 (169.255.129.140), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard (Blizzard) 0.558 ms 0.597 ms 0.767 ms 2 * * * 3 37.244.9.102 (37.244.9.102) 0.726 ms 0.744 ms 0.753 ms 4 37.244.9.34 (37.244.9.34) 0.729 ms 0.735 ms 0.776 ms 5 * * * 6 * * * 7 * * * 8 * * * 9 * * * 10 * * * 11 * * * 12 * * * 13 * * * 14 * * * 15 * * * 09/12/2016 05:43:33 UTC -------------------- TRACEROUTE: traceroute to 169.255.129.140 (169.255.129.140), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard (Blizzard) 0.398 ms 0.439 ms 0.514 ms 2 * * * 3 37.244.10.100 (37.244.10.100) 0.849 ms 0.912 ms 0.959 ms 4 37.244.10.32 (37.244.10.32) 0.855 ms 1.169 ms 1.252 ms 5 * * * 6 * * * 7 * * * 8 * * * 9 * * * 10 * * * 11 * * * 12 * * * 13 * * * 14 * * * 15 * * * 09/12/2016 05:43:33 UTC -------------------- TRACEROUTE: traceroute to 169.255.129.140 (169.255.129.140), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard (Blizzard) 0.291 ms 0.340 ms 0.416 ms 2 * * * 3 37.244.10.100 (37.244.10.100) 1.312 ms 1.404 ms 1.413 ms 4 37.244.10.32 (37.244.10.32) 0.790 ms 0.825 ms 0.889 ms 5 * * * 6 * * * 7 * * * 8 * * * 9 * * * 10 * * * 11 * * * 12 * * * 13 * * * 14 * * * 15 * * * 09/12/2016 05:43:33 UTC -------------------- TRACEROUTE: traceroute to 169.255.129.140 (169.255.129.140), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard (Blizzard) 0.630 ms 0.770 ms 0.969 ms 2 * * * 3 37.244.9.102 (37.244.9.102) 0.770 ms 0.803 ms 0.864 ms 4 37.244.9.34 (37.244.9.34) 0.748 ms 0.787 ms 0.846 ms 5 * * * 6 * * * 7 * * * 8 * * * 9 * * * 10 * * * 11 * * * 12 * * * 13 * * * 14 * * * 15 * * * 09/12/2016 05:43:33 UTC -------------------- PING: PING 169.255.129.140 (169.255.129.140) 56(84) bytes of data. --- 169.255.129.140 ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 4999ms 09/12/2016 05:43:39 UTC --------------------Snóópz1 22h
1d The first few seconds Hey there, thought I'd make a brief post about an issue I'm having in the hope of finding some sort of solution. I play WoW on a Mid 2014 MacBook Pro with Retina display. It has Intel Iris 1536 MB graphics, 2.8 GHz Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB of memory. Naturally, I play on the lowest possible graphics settings, even though the game runs absolutely fine (for the vast majority of the time) at say, 3 or 4 out of 10. The only issue I'm having is during the first 5 seconds of boss encounters in raids. For whatever reason, my game lags horribly badly for the first part of every single pull on each and every boss. I'm talking like 2/3fps. After that, it's mostly fine. It makes no difference whether Time Warp is being used or not. The size of the raid group also seemingly makes little to no difference. It's only during raids too, dungeons run absolutely fine for me. Any help would be much appreciated :)Jhazz4 1d
1d Patcher freezing Hello all I am having a lot of problems with my patcher. Whenever i start my launcher, it downloads really slow for a few seconds after which it will freeze. The download speed doesn't change, and when i check my connection info, it gives a flat 0.00 kb(/s) on everything. When i close the launcher after it froze, it doesn't close, it keeps running in the background preventing me from opening a new one. I have already missed todays raid on my main, and am now losing my game time because the patching is flawed.Berelain7 1d
1d G-SYNC Not working for WoW only Recently (last week or so) my FPS in WoW is no longer capped at 100 with my G-SYNC monitor (Asus ROG Swift PG348Q 3440x1440 @ 100Hz), my FPS is all over the place, 130~600 depending on area; however it works fine with all my other games, windowed or fullscreen. I fully uninstalled all drivers manually in control panel, then used a Display Driver Unininstaller in safe mode to cleanup leftovers, then reinstalled the latest NVIDIA drivers. Running windows 10 home. Any advice?Anarchy0 1d
1d Shadowstep bug in Dalaran Rogues who use Shadowstep in Dalaran Class Hall on the dummies falls thought the city to the water below. Is there gonna be a fix for this ? As I have to go to Stormwind to test new rotations. see video of what it does: https://youtu.be/Mg2npIKH-bYDrucos0 1d
1d "Waiting on another installation or update.." My launcher seems to be stuck on this message for WoW when nothing else is downloading. Overwatch currently needs an update, which I have paused, and nothing else seems to be updating but WoW will still not update for some reason, making the game unplayable until this update has installed. How can I force this installation or find the other update that's preventing WoW from updating? I've tried clicking the "Start this installation now" button, but that hasn't helped. Also, I would install the Overwatch update first but it seems to be stuck on 21% (..I restarted the launcher and now it won't update at all.)Athësa38 1d
1d Fly hacker in Highmountain So as i was working my way to a WQ in Highmountain i notice a BE Dh named Pwerlaermg gathering a Foxflower. So as a Herbalist i rush to the herb to get it myself. The DH finishes 1st and mounts a Purple Wind Rider. All of a sudden i see him get higher and higher and higher in this very lagg like passing. My reaction was instantly: "A fly hacker". The dumb i am i only managed to make 1 SS right before he was gone. I'm not saying this is an ultimate proof 'cus the angle is really !@#$ty but can GMs like keep a close eye on him in case he will repeat this "behavior". Here is the SS http://imgur.com/a/hZUHQXendres1 1d
1d PROBLEM WITH LAGS (Monk animation problem) Im a Deamon Hunter and I have a problem witch so big lags when monk use his abilities .. The problem was started with last bigger patch where blizard changed monk ability animation... Always when im in raid or dung or bg with monk dps i cant play.... Maybe someone had same problem ? Any idea how to solve it ??Åomi1 1d
1d Possible Solution for LoadingScreen (nVidia only) Hey! It might not help everyone, but it can help some. Around 2 weeks ago when I updated my grapihics card, wich is nVidia also the GeForce Experience updated itself and it got a completely new look and a ton of annoying features such as the "new" Shadowplay aka GeForce Experience Share in-game overlay. For a quite some time I had no idea what this is and why does it appear on my screen suddenly. Today I found how to disable this thing and ever since my loading screens seem to be normal (altough Dalaran can still take up around 30 -50 sec but I can live with that) I hope this helps some of you! It did the trick for me, but I DO NOT GUARANTEE that it will help you too. http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4228/~/how-to-disable-the-geforce-experience-share-in-game-overlaySaluun0 1d
1d Soo.. the fkn loading screens.. still! this is !@#$ing unbearable! when are you going to fix the damn loading screens blizzard?!?!!? i cant %^-*ing play! i cant teleport without having to restart the game, i cant enter raids/dungeons 50% of the time since the load bar gets stuck and im kicked out! i cant do mythics or heroics, i cant teleport anywhere so i go with flight master anywhere i can to avoid teleporting. i can't take this anymore!Tupacisbest8 1d
1d Connection Issues (6000ms+) 6000ms + seconds after doing anything ingame, ran several tracerts ... they all look like this, already did a support ticket and I got the helpful advice to uninstall and delete all my interface modifications which solved nothing and just gave me 2 hours worth of work reconfiguring them Maybe someone in here can help me out while insulting my knowledge and IQ as per usualMuraad0 1d
1d Kameraschwenks mit der Maus zu stark Hi, nach langer Zeit wollte ich mal wieder WoW spielen und habe es gekauft und installiert. Läuft soweit alles gut, nur die Änderung des Kamerawinkels mit der Maus funktioniert garnicht. Wenn ich mit Rechtsklick und Mausbewegungen etwas tue, drehe ich mich unkontrollierbar stark. Ich kann also nicht den Kamerawinkel ändern und muss mich darauf verlassen, dass die Kamera meinem Charakter ordentlich folgt. Sonst funktioniert die Maus ganz normal. Was mir auch aufgefallen ist, ich drehe die Kamera minimal nach links, ich drehe mich 180°. Nächste kleine Kameradrehung 360°, etc. Wenn ich die Kamera dann nach rechts drehe drehe ich mich erst weiter nach links. Diese Drehung wird dann schwächer und irgendwann drehe ich mich wieder nach rechts. Zur Zeit ist das Spiel nicht spielbar für mich. Es sieht so aus wie das hier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D8H2JISees Dinge die ich probiert habe: - 32bit und 64bit Version - Von Window mode to Fullscreen und wieder zurück auf Window mode - "Change the size of text, apps, and other items:" auf 100 gestellt - "Skalierung bei hohen DPI-Werten skalieren" ausgeschaltet - Kompatibilitätsmodus für Win7 Ich habe keine zusätzlichen Programme für die Maus installiert. BS ist win10. EDIT: Es scheint so, als würden die ersten 1-2 Sekunden des Spiels normal funktionieren.Ynge2 1d
1d WoW Guides (Free) removed from the Google Play Store. DeletedNabertz4 1d
1d Loading screen issues, despite having decent ping I've been having loading screen issues for the past couple of months, so I contacted Blizzard and they told me to do a Pathping and Traceroute test. From the results it turned out to have, they told me to go to my ISP and inform them about it. They really did not seem to have an idea, so they just told me they might have to turn something off in the system and it might add to other issues. Here are the tests: Tracing route to 185.60.112.157 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.1.1 2 * * * Request timed out. 3 * 7 ms 7 ms 10.240.252.25 4 70 ms 70 ms 69 ms te0-0-0-28.rcr22.fra06.atlas.cogentco.com [149.14.68.105] 5 76 ms 75 ms 76 ms be2845.ccr41.fra03.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.56.189] 6 83 ms 84 ms 82 ms be2799.ccr41.par01.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54.58.234] 7 79 ms 78 ms 81 ms be2424.rcr21.par05.atlas.cogentco.com [130.117.2.238] 8 81 ms 105 ms 85 ms te0-0-2-1.nr11.b034382-0.par05.atlas.cogentco.com [154.25.5.254] 9 * * * Request timed out. 10 * * * Request timed out. 11 * * * Request timed out. 12 * * * Request timed out. 13 * * * Request timed out. 14 * * * Request timed out. 15 * * * Request timed out. 16 * * * Request timed out. 17 * * * Request timed out. 18 * * * Request timed out. 19 * * * Request timed out. 20 * * * Request timed out. 21 * * * Request timed out. 22 * * * Request timed out. 23 * * * Request timed out. 24 * * * Request timed out. 25 * * * Request timed out. 26 * * * Request timed out. 27 * * * Request timed out. 28 * * * Request timed out. 29 * * * Request timed out. 30 * * * Request timed out. Trace complete. Tracing route to 185.60.112.157 over a maximum of 30 hops 0 DESKTOP-QI0HVPJ.Home [192.168.1.4] 1 192.168.1.1 2 * * * Computing statistics for 25 seconds... Source to Here This Node/Link Hop RTT Lost/Sent = Pct Lost/Sent = Pct Address 0 DESKTOP-QI0HVPJ.Home [192.168.1.4] 0/ 100 = 0% | 1 0ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 192.168.1.1 Trace complete. These are the Traceroute and Pathping tests respectively. I don't really know what to tell my uninformed and ignorant ISP, and I can't play the game as sometimes it loads fully but doesn't let me in, so I have to keep restarting. Anyone have any idea on how to deal with this?Bastillo0 1d
1d Disconnecting All day Every Day. WoW Usually runs extremely well on my PC but around 4 or 5 days ago i've been getting frequent disconnects, usually when i'm in a loading screen via going to different zones etc. Or randomly when i'm going through dungeons. My internet's working perfectly since the game is playable, i just can't really get much done when i'm being booted off all the time.. I hope you can find a solution. Thankyou.Iiar1 1d
1d Can't use Companion app from iOS device I have latest 10.1.1 iOS version and app installed few days back from AppStore. When I login into the account it shows me available characters. Error "unable to connect" is shown after 104 lvl character is selected from the list.Арридей0 1d
1d Laptop feedback Hey guys ! I'm moving to another place for a while and I plan to buy a laptop so I can play wow while not home.My target is steady smooth 60fps all the time fps..at no matter how low I put the settings and the inveroment around me. My budget is low..and that's why I target low settings..but I rly want a SMOOTH gameplay on it.I found a laptop at discounted price that is brand new,satisfy my budget and catch my eye...I will appreciate ur opinion on these specs and if it's gonna satisfy me . And here are the specs: *HP* CPU: i5 6200U Skylake GPU: Radeon R5 M430 2gb RAM: 6GB 2133mhz OS: Windows 10 64bit DirectX: 12 Thank you !Xemenone1 1d
1d MacOS Warcraft client crashes on EVERY launch I am running MacOS 10.11.6 and last time I played on Tuesday all was fine. Today every time I attempt to launch Warcraft - both from the Battle.net app and directly - the game client launches for a few seconds (screen goes black) and then crashes back to an error report in MacOS. I have tried the following: 1) the obligatory system restart - no effect 2) using Time Machine to restore the WTF, Interface and Cache folders to last known good state on Tuesday - no effect 3) used Time Machine to restore the whole World of Warcraft folder to last known good state - no effect, even after allowing Battle.net to check for any application updates 4) deleted the WTF, Interface and Cache directories - no effect Short of a complete reinstall of Warcraft - oh the pain!!! - I have a set of the crash error reports which may help identify the cause of the crash. They always involve the following -------------- <Inspector.Assertion:> Thread 0x0000160B [Stack Base: 0x000000005fc00000 Used Space: 24696/8388608 bytes] 0 0x0000000107F286DF "libsystem_c.dylib" abort + 129 1 0x0000000107EEFDD8 "libsystem_c.dylib" basename 2 0x00000001C330021B "com.razerzone.razeraudio" New_PlugIn + 1705 3 0x0000000103202516 "com.apple.CoreFoundation" _CFPFactoryCreateInstance + 134 4 0x0000000102D30D99 "com.apple.audio.CoreAudio" HALPlugInManagement::CreateHALPlugIn(HALCFPlugIn const*) + 577 5 0x0000000102D2FFE0 "com.apple.audio.CoreAudio" HALPlugInManagement::Initialize() + 306 6 0x0000000102D28207 "com.apple.audio.CoreAudio" HALSystem::CheckOutInstance() + 147 7 0x0000000102D60256 "com.apple.audio.CoreAudio" AudioHardwareAddPropertyListener + 111 8 0x0000000101112213 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" 9 0x000000010113156C "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" 10 0x0000000101127322 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" 11 0x0000000100F43A22 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" 12 0x0000000100993AB0 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" 13 0x00000001010234D2 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" 14 0x0000000100DFB2C2 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" 15 0x0000000100DFBE97 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" 16 0x00000001015312FE "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" 17 0x00000001038D1DEC "com.apple.Foundation" __NSFireTimer + 95 18 0x000000010319AAF4 "com.apple.CoreFoundation" __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_TIMER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__ + 20 19 0x000000010319A783 "com.apple.CoreFoundation" __CFRunLoopDoTimer + 1075 20 0x000000010319A2DA "com.apple.CoreFoundation" __CFRunLoopDoTimers + 298 21 0x00000001031917D1 "com.apple.CoreFoundation" __CFRunLoopRun + 1841 22 0x0000000103190E38 "com.apple.CoreFoundation" CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 296 23 0x000000010D086935 "com.apple.HIToolbox" RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 235 24 0x000000010D086677 "com.apple.HIToolbox" ReceiveNextEventCommon + 184 25 0x000000010D0865AF "com.apple.HIToolbox" _BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 71 26 0x0000000104355DF6 "com.apple.AppKit" _DPSNextEvent + 1067 27 0x0000000104355226 "com.apple.AppKit" -[NSApplication _nextEventMatchingEventMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 454 28 0x0000000104349D80 "com.apple.AppKit" -[NSApplication run] + 682 29 0x0000000104313368 "com.apple.AppKit" NSApplicationMain + 1176 30 0x0000000101532E43 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" 31 0x00000001000049ED "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" 32 0x0000000107E6F5AD "libdyld.dylib" start + 1 <:Inspector.Assertion> -------------- Please - any help resolving this. The Mac has not changed since I last played successfully. It is also not possible to update to MacOS sierra as it is an unsupported Mac for that OS update. Thanks in advanceBleurrgh1 1d
1d MacOS Warcraft client crashes on every launch I am running MacOS 10.11.6 and last time I played on Tuesday all was fine. Today every time I attempt to launch Warcraft - both from the Battle.net app and directly - the game client launches for a few seconds (screen goes black) and then crashes back to an error report in MacOS. I have tried the following: 1) the obligatory system restart - no effect 2) using Time Machine to restore the WTF, Interface and Cache folders to last known good state on Tuesday - no effect 3) used Time Machine to restore the whole World of Warcraft folder to last known good state - no effect, even after allowing Battle.net to check for any application updates 4) deleted the WTF, Interface and Cache directories - no effect Short of a complete reinstall of Warcraft - oh the pain!!! - I have a set of the crash error reports which may help identify the cause of the crash. They always involve the following -------------- <Inspector.Assertion:> Thread 0x0000160B [Stack Base: 0x000000005fc00000 Used Space: 24696/8388608 bytes] 0 0x0000000107F286DF "libsystem_c.dylib" abort + 129 1 0x0000000107EEFDD8 "libsystem_c.dylib" basename 2 0x00000001C330021B "com.razerzone.razeraudio" New_PlugIn + 1705 3 0x0000000103202516 "com.apple.CoreFoundation" _CFPFactoryCreateInstance + 134 4 0x0000000102D30D99 "com.apple.audio.CoreAudio" HALPlugInManagement::CreateHALPlugIn(HALCFPlugIn const*) + 577 5 0x0000000102D2FFE0 "com.apple.audio.CoreAudio" HALPlugInManagement::Initialize() + 306 6 0x0000000102D28207 "com.apple.audio.CoreAudio" HALSystem::CheckOutInstance() + 147 7 0x0000000102D60256 "com.apple.audio.CoreAudio" AudioHardwareAddPropertyListener + 111 8 0x0000000101112213 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" 9 0x000000010113156C "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" 10 0x0000000101127322 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" 11 0x0000000100F43A22 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" 12 0x0000000100993AB0 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" 13 0x00000001010234D2 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" 14 0x0000000100DFB2C2 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" 15 0x0000000100DFBE97 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" 16 0x00000001015312FE "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" 17 0x00000001038D1DEC "com.apple.Foundation" __NSFireTimer + 95 18 0x000000010319AAF4 "com.apple.CoreFoundation" __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_TIMER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__ + 20 19 0x000000010319A783 "com.apple.CoreFoundation" __CFRunLoopDoTimer + 1075 20 0x000000010319A2DA "com.apple.CoreFoundation" __CFRunLoopDoTimers + 298 21 0x00000001031917D1 "com.apple.CoreFoundation" __CFRunLoopRun + 1841 22 0x0000000103190E38 "com.apple.CoreFoundation" CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 296 23 0x000000010D086935 "com.apple.HIToolbox" RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 235 24 0x000000010D086677 "com.apple.HIToolbox" ReceiveNextEventCommon + 184 25 0x000000010D0865AF "com.apple.HIToolbox" _BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 71 26 0x0000000104355DF6 "com.apple.AppKit" _DPSNextEvent + 1067 27 0x0000000104355226 "com.apple.AppKit" -[NSApplication _nextEventMatchingEventMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 454 28 0x0000000104349D80 "com.apple.AppKit" -[NSApplication run] + 682 29 0x0000000104313368 "com.apple.AppKit" NSApplicationMain + 1176 30 0x0000000101532E43 "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" 31 0x00000001000049ED "com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft" 32 0x0000000107E6F5AD "libdyld.dylib" start + 1 <:Inspector.Assertion> -------------- Please - any help resolving this. The Mac has not changed since I last played successfully. It is also not possible to update to MacOS sierra as it is an unsupported Mac for that OS update. Thanks in advanceBleurrgh0 1d