Technical Support

17 Feb 2015 Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Our MVPs are also here to help you: Ananda Cazzéh Celiby Danellos DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon Saneko ShammozNatryndon2 17 Feb 2015
11 Oct CROWDS on Twitter - Episode IV: A New Season Following the success of this community-based support initiative, we've decided to kick off another season leading up into BlizzCon at the start of November. Like last time, players will have a chance to sign up for CROWDS, an Android-based app tied to our Twitter channels, enabling them to see and respond to questions and calls for help from fellow members of the community. Just like with our technical and customer support forums, our goal is to provide a platform for exchanging additional advice, which should be particularly helpful for players experiencing problems outside the business hours of our social media teams. Regardless of whether you're a veteran helper or are just now considering to join the ranks, we'd love to see you contribute to our Twitter channels! Like last time, there will be prizes for the best helpers. Helping other players can feel rewarding on its own, but if you manage to shine, you may also be eligible for a free BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, delivered just in time to enjoy live coverage from all stages, on-demand replays and epic bonus loot for our games! If you have already purchased your Virtual Ticket, or would rather receive something else rather than watching BlizzCon (b-but ... it's going to be awesome! we promise! D:), you may also be eligible to choose from one of the following: Hearthstone: Card Packs (x7) Heroes of the Storm: Loot Chests (x12) Overwatch: Loot Boxes (x11) StarCraft II: Nova Covert Ops Mission Pack StarCraft II: Co-op Commanders (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) StarCraft II: Announcers (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) For details on CROWDS and how to use the app, be sure to check out our support site article. NOTE: Please be aware that using protected Tweets may prevent others from viewing your responses, disqualifying you from participation. Be sure to set your Tweets to public in order to remain visible and eligible for potential rewards!Tyryndar0 11 Oct
04 Oct COMMON CONNECTION AND LATENCY ISSUES - PC/MAC Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpTiogaradh5 04 Oct
30 Sep WoW crashes with AMD Ryzen Chips Hello, We’ve identified some crashes in WoW related to AMD’s new Ryzen chips, it is an issue we continue to track. AMD is also aware of the issue and have suggested the following: "The BIOS and chipset drivers are the links between your hardware and the operating system. Updating to the latest software ensures users have the latest performance and stability enhancements for the platform. To prevent World of Warcraft crashing on your Ryzen system, please update your BIOS to the latest version using the files and procedures found on the motherboard manufacture’s web site. Additionally, you will need to update your chipset drivers." If you are not familiar with bios updates or have never performed these updates, we recommend contacting the motherboard manufacturer for assistance. _____________________________________________________ Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Survey! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TiogaradhTiogaradh0 30 Sep
23 Sep High latency in Nighthold Raid Hello. o/ We are aware that there are multiple reports about sudden latency increases during encounters in the (Mythic) Nighthold raid. To help us investigate these reports, we'd ask you to provide further details on the issue. But before you start to gather the information we require, please take the time to follow the steps of our latency troubleshooting. By doing this, we can rule out most of the possible local causes to connection issues. What realm do you play on? Should you play on more than one realm, does this issue show on all of them? If the latency increase happens at specific times of the day, please name the time frame. Do you have connection issues with any other game/online service? What internet service provider are you with? What type of connection do you use (DSL, Cable, etc.)? What city (or which is the next biggest city in your area) and country do you live in? We also need you to run four connection tests: A traceroute, created while this issue is happening. Another tracreoute, while the connection appears normal to you. Run a Looking-Glass test, while the latency is high. The same with the connecion being normal. We may alter this list during our investigation. Should we add new points to it, they will be marked with a *.Scrainzo40 23 Sep
17 Feb End of Support for Windows XP and Vista Starting later this year, we will begin the process of ending support for Windows XP and Windows Vista in World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, and Heroes of the Storm. Microsoft ceased mainstream support for these versions of Windows in 2009 and 2012, respectively, but since a decent portion of our audience was still using them at the time, we continued supporting them. However, there have been three major Windows releases since Vista, and at this point, the vast majority of our audience has upgraded to one of the newer versions. After these older operating systems are no longer supported, the games will not run on them, so we encourage any players who are still using one of the older OSes to upgrade to a newer version. We’ll be rolling out this change on a staggered schedule, and will post further notices as we get closer to making the change for each game.Radathryl0 17 Feb
17 Feb 2015 Legion 7.3 - Common tech issues [30/08] ★ Patch Notes ★ Known issues list ★ Latest common issues ★ Hotfixes ★ Welcome to Patch 7.2! For the latest service issues and alerts, please check our Support page or follow us on Twitter: @BlizzardCSEU_EN Here's what you are contacting us about the most right now: Error #132 KNOWN ISSUE: This error can be caused by different issues with the client such as addons, outdated drivers or hardware issues like not enough power or overclocked graphic cards. Please check this article in order to solve it. Another cause could be the latest Windows 10 update which automatically activates the Xbox DVR feature. Check this guide in order to disable it. Incompatible realms If the realm list shows the realm names in red and with the error "incompatible", close the game so the Blizzard app updates it correctly. Interface issues Please reset your WoW User Interface (UI) following this guide. Common issues and solutions Click on the issue you're experiencing for the possible solutions:: Account security (Hacked account/Can't login/Authenticator/etc.) Installation and updates (Stuck/Slow download/Errors BLZXXXXX/etc.) Connection and Latency (Lag/Frequent disconnections/Can't connect/etc.) Performance and stability (Freezes and lockups/Low FPS/stuttering/etc.) If your issue persists after following the steps provided in these articles, please check this message to know how to write an effective post.Natryndon1 17 Feb 2015
1h FPS Issue in 7.2 So I'm currently getting 15-20FPS at graphics preset 1. This is after resetting my interface(as suggested on the help page), restarting PC, disabling all addons. Last night I was playing at graphics preset 8(with a few tweaks), at 60FPS, and other games are still running fine. Any help/advice would be appreciated.Henrik263 1h
1h ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception Every time I try to log on the game, it comes up with this error. It was ok yesterday while I raided on this pally, but before that it kept happening every time I tried logging my other chars and still doing it now. Help please.Versie3 1h
1h Computer restart Hey, last night i was playing and just doing the Mage tower challenge when my computer screen went black and a buzzing noise went through my headphones before the whole computer restarted. I logged back in as normal but it had a slightly longer load time and everything took longer to load in as well. I had it 3 times last night and figured it might be overheating so i just went to bed. I came back on this morning and it didnt happen for a few hours, during these few hours i did the mage tower, went to several zones in Azeroth and Draenor with no issue, then i load up the greater invasion and it happens again, then again 5 minutes later when i load my garrison and once more. I removed all my addons and it still happens, i've completely deleted them all since i wasnt using many which i had but it still happens. It hasnt happened before till last night and i didnt make any specific changes such as system changes to visuals, downloading new addons, changes to my pc. I've cleaned it out and still happens, does anyone have any suggestions? It seems to just occur when playing WoW. Thanks!Holiz11 1h
1h Moved to a new home and PC cant get 30+ FPS in WoW I just moved to a new house and while i used to play at 60 fps with the settings on 7/10 ( recommended by the system ), where I only had fps drops when at 40 man group WQ etc. I do however now use my phone to provide internet to my computer till I get a wired connection at my new place. Now I cant get over 30 and unstable 20-50 if I reduce the settings to 1/10. My hardware is more than capable of running at high settings and the GPU is overheating or something ( its stable at 70c as always ). Could if be that the network from my phone is increasing my FPS due to 100+ ms?Pontios1 1h
3h FPS drop I had some issues with windows DVR untill I disabled it few days ago after asking here for help. Now that screen tearing is not an issue anymore I get random fps drops. Upon entering a new zone or randomly when moving my fps goes from normal 60-90 range, depending on the zone, down to 20 and they are stuck at 20 untill I exit the game and I log back in. It happens frequently, at least once every hour or even less of gametime. It started just after I disabled Windows DVR.Delìverer6 3h
3h Wow lags for 1-2 sec Hi, can someone help me with this problem? If Im playing wow it sometimes freezes or lag for 1-2 it is anoying. My FPS is between 60-100+ depends o what Im doing. I tried to delete all my addons and it didn't help. My PC specs: Ryzen 5 1600, Gtx 1070, 16 Gb RAMKeeperanda1 3h
4h Insane lags Anyone else have insane lags or is just me; :c im stormscaleHunteroulaki39 4h
5h WoW taking up 86 GB of space So here is the problem ... WoW is for some reason taking up 86 gb of space while the website says it should be 45 minimum (that is almost double)... I have checked my addons and they add up to couple hundred MB and I do NOT log... so I have no idea why this is so... Any suggestions ? Is this a common issue? I tried reinstalling it before and it went down by like 10gb and now its back to 86 and climbing (it would seem). Please let me know if you can helpMakisa1 5h
6h Low FPS on AMD Radeon 560 4GB Hi guys, So I had a MacBook Pro 2013 Retina model with a 1GB NVIDIA card in it. Recently I upgraded to a MacBook Pro 2017 model with an AMD Radeon 4GB card. I thought that performance would be prolly a bit better than on the older model. It appears that on the newer model I have a framerate of between 20-30 FPS. The older model has an FPS of 50-60. Do you have any tips? I have adjusted graphics to settings 4 on both models. Thank you in advance.Feldriar5 6h
7h DC when hs to garrison I've had this problem for so long and now its getting to my nerves, I have to suffer 1-3 dc'es when Im hs'ing to garrison. I've tried everything, uninstalling wow, with and without addons, different kind of resets etc but its not getting fixedMimmeli0 7h
8h PC crashing after last maintenance Until today I was able to play for really long sessions on every character I have, never any problems. Today I'm logging in on my Monk (after just switching on my PC) and boom, crashed 3 times trying to accept weekly quest from Turalyon. I logged on my Hunter (in order Hall) no problems at all, played for few hours. Logged off to get some food, and then tried to log on my Mage, after few seconds in Order Hall PC resets. It's not temperature or drivers for sure, but I have no idea what could have change since yesterday.Monczka2 8h
10h Computer freeze/crash Hey since patch 7.3 i have a problem with game... When i try to launch WoW-64 bit version it will instantly freeze my computer and leave me no choice than hard-restarting it. When i try to launch WoW-32 bit version instead it will get me past cinematic with couple of freezes and then do the same thing during loading to the game (after character list selection). My drivers are up to date, nothing is heating too much, everything worked fine before 7.3 release :(Bagabondo39 10h
10h Windows 10 MS issue Hi, I have played wow for 2 years smoothly on my MacBook laptop, no delay and decent dps and low ms. I just purchased a elite 430 cyberpower raider. every gpu and cpu outweighs my old laptop but since installing wow I have a .5 second delay on EVERY action, casting a spell or typing in guild chat, making it almost unplayable in high end content. My ms is 300+ (my internet hasn't changed from when using the laptop). FPS is 80+ when idle and graphics set to recommended and tried at a lower spec. I have recently installed Windows 10, disables one drive (few people recommended it) but still no matter what/where I am doing I have a .5 second delay after any action. Please can anyone help? TY!Avenges1 10h
10h Weird unit menu dislocation (ElvUI) Hey guys, okay, so i got this weird problem after i crashed my whole UI and after i resetup everything (including fresh install) i got this one, tiny issue. https://imgur.com/a/vTv2Z In these screenshots u can see the "Unitmenu" completely dislocated from where i clicked. For example in first screenshot i clicked inside cliques config onto "show unit menu", in second screenshot i clicked on target frame, but unit menu keeps appearing somewhere else. Cuz of this i cant use my tracking. Besides, the scaling is out of this world, i can just read it when im rly close. U have any ideas? Complete UI is based on ElvUI. Thanks in advance. GreetingsKx0 10h
14h disconeckt hi. have problem with game. I play 5 or 10 min and got dc. always. I delete blizzard and downloud but problem not disaper:/....I cant go dungeons:(Kosmolt1 14h
1d Hellfire Citadel FPS issues Hey, I'm trying to do HFC mythic on my DH solo, and I'm managing pretty well but there's a certain point in the hellfire assault encounter where my FPS just tanks. It drops down to 5-7 FPS usually around the time that I destroy one of the enemy cannons. Anyone know what could be causing this or ways to fix it?Emura10 1d
1d Spell delay I have noticed an annoying amount of delay whenever I press keys fast lately. I am playing a rogue so I have a low global cd, which means I have to spam a lot, and that gives me an annoying delay on my spells - especially when I am in a raid. I have 20 ms both home and world, and around 80 fps. I have tried setting my SpellQueueWindow to 400, 300 and 250, but nothing helps. What can I do to get rid of this !@#$ty delay? It %^-*s up my rotation oftenTiranox1 1d
1d Pre paid card I had 4 days of playtime left so i went to the store and bought an pre paid card. I entered the code and i got the notification that my game time was added. The problem it is still saying that i have 4 days left. Will the time be added when the 4 days are over or is something wrong?Sethwow1 1d
1d Long loading times since legion Heya, Ever since legion, I've experienced very long loading times. It's not just the loading screen either, after zoning in to say dalaran, the different forms won't load for a minute or so on my druid (shifting into the form earns their speed bonuses, but still displays the normal character). Anyone experienced the same, knows a cause/fix/whatever? ThanksKéày1153 1d
1d New CPU for WoW Hello everyone, My current CPU is amd 8350, it is alright in PVP etc but in Raids it is unbearable. Basically, I want to know what CPU will provide me the best FPS ( specially minimum FPS) in raids scenario? Should I go for Ryzen or Intel's new offerings? I am using 1440p monitor and 1080 GPU. I do not do any content creators work related, just wow and other games plus general web browsing. Thanks.Okashira0 1d
1d Lua error Hello, can you help me with this ? Message: Interface\FrameXML\LootHistory.lua:243: attempt to index local 'classColor' (a nil value) Time: 10/21/17 03:47:23 Count: 1 Stack: Interface\FrameXML\LootHistory.lua:243: attempt to index local 'classColor' (a nil value) Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:208: in function `origErrorHandler' ...rface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\Debug\ErrorHandler.lua:317: in function <...rface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\Debug\ErrorHandler.lua:300> [C]: ? Interface\FrameXML\LootHistory.lua:243: in function <Interface\FrameXML\LootHistory.lua:174> [C]: in function `LootHistoryFrame_UpdateItemFrame' Interface\FrameXML\LootHistory.lua:68: in function <Interface\FrameXML\LootHistory.lua:53> [C]: in function `LootHistoryFrame_FullUpdate' Interface\FrameXML\LootHistory.lua:30: in function <Interface\FrameXML\LootHistory.lua:26> Locals: errorMessage = "Interface\FrameXML\LootHistory.lua:243: attempt to index local 'classColor' (a nil value)" DisplayMessageInternal = <function> defined @Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:191 MESSAGE_TYPE_ERROR = 0Saylok0 1d
2d Garrison Blueprints bugged So when I had my lvl two garrison I had unlocked all blueprints, and had stable blueprints lvl 2, but hadnt upgraded stables to lvl two. Then I upgraded my garrison to lvl 3 and all of a sudden I have unlearnt all blueprints. When I go to the little guy that sells the blueprint book to give you all lvl one blueprints and use the book it just says that I all ready know them, but I cant build anything. Any fixes?Matsminer1 2d
2d WoW errors in 2 days Ive had 2 wow errors in 2 days. Any idea why this is happening? don't really fancy reinstalling WoW for a 4th time in 3 monthsHighkicker5 2d
2d Raid FPS fix, But you wont like it! So ever since I returned to wow in Legion on a new laptop i have had FPS issues when playing in big groups/ raids etc, when ever a boss fight started I would see my FPS drop to 1 and have to play in still picture mode ( very annoying ). I have tried so many things from removing all addon's to actually applying new better cooling paste to my CPU and GPU yes I went that fare. Nothing helped! But now it seems that I missed a possible solution cause I just tested this fix and it does work the FPS problem is pretty much gone. However and this is the part that you wont like if you have the same problem as I had :( you will need to lower your resolution... But for this to work I had to take a weird path. I read that going from DirectX 11 to 9 and then back again could fix this, so I tried it and found something weird. before my resolution was set to 1280x720 wide but it showed a quality as if I was in 1920x1080 and I remember when I first installed Wow on this laptop I couldn't get any other resolution to work but 1280x720 so that's what I picked not thinking anything of it as it looked so good. But now going to DirectX 9 and back to 11, suddenly I could pick 1920x1080 and I could turn off Vsync without everything going wild, so I did and everything looked great but the FPS problem was still there. Reading again about possible fixes to this problem I saw a post about Wow and resolution problems for newer pc's etc and I thought I might as well try this fix. I set the resolution to 1280x720 wide and tested this out in 2 invasion points, the first one I had a little FPS drop as the boss fight started but in the second invasion for the first time in Legion I could see what was going on and the FPS stayed fine. So long story short try going over to DirectX 9 then back to 11 and then lower your resolution. It looks horrible but at least you can see whats going on and actually help out the group/raid. Hope this helps and sorry about the crap grafics.Thorhalla1 2d
2d DH meta game freezes Basically during game play when i go to use metamorphosis and the target icon show's up to use the skill my game freezes most of the time for 5 - 10 seconds and i'm not sure whats causing it. i have disabled add on's and weakaura's, closed back ground programs, updated my drives and still i have the game freeze's just to add something extra i downloaded bug sack after a friend said i should because it could be an add on but still nothing came up after having game freeze's while testing in lfr Any help would be appreciatedReevii0 2d
2d PC specs good enough ? Processor (CPU)Intel® Core™i5 Quad Core Processor i5-7400 (3.0GHz) 6MB Cache Motherboard ASUS® PRIME Z270-P: ATX, LGA1151, USB 3.0, SATA 6GBsMemory (RAM)8GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2133MHz (2 x 4GB)Graphics Card4GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 Ti - DVI, HDMI, DP1st Hard Disk1TB SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 32MB CACHEDVD/BLU-RAY Drive24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAMPower SupplyCORSAIR 350W VS SERIES™ VS-350 POWER SUPPLYPower Cable1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)Processor CoolingINTEL STANDARD CPU COOLERThermal PasteSTANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLINGLED Lighting50cm Red LED StripExtra Case Fans1x 120mm Black Case Fan (configured to extract from rear/roof)Sound CardONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)Wireless/Wired Networking10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT (Wi-Fi NOT INCLUDED)USB Options Min. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT Ports Operating System Genuine Windows 10 Home 64 Bit - inc DVD & Single Licence Sorry for the copy and paste but would this be good enough for wow ?Stabbinstein3 2d
2d An Issue I Noticed With The New Windows Fall Update So, I updated my windows last night with the new Creators Fall Update, which based on benchmarks boosts gaming performance 10-20% depending on the game, but I noticed that now, playing WoW in windowed fullscreen mode as I always have, and watching youtube videos at the same time makes WoW microstutter. I've always been watching videos while playing WoW, and this is the first time it causes microstutter, so I'm pretty sure it's the new Windows Update. Playing in exclusive fullscreen mode is as smooth as ever. It's just a pain to always tab out to switch videos etc. Hoping this isn't a lasting issue. Just something to inform others with. Also noticed that the new Update parks CPU cores by default, so people should unpark them again after updating. EDIT: Watching videos on another monitor that is** UPDATE: Now that I enabled the gaming bar in Windows which can enable or disable the "Game Mode", the stuttering seems to be gone, no matter if the Game Mode is on or not, hmm, weird.Vihakki2 2d
2d LOG in Problems When i try to log into Vek'nilash i get world server down Also it is very very slow logging into any other server Any Help???Icevein1 2d
2d 30FPS lock in windows 10 1709 problems were still on insider versions. 1709 16299.19 all the same. FPS is limited to 30 for a while. (5-30 seconds) in Msi Afterburner - the drop in the frequencies of the GPU in these moments 1703 there were no problems. gtx 980, the latest driversЛеексер5 2d
2d WoW freezing at 100% loading screen. WoW freezing at 100% loading screen, on all characters. disabled all addons, still same problem... anyone else struggling to get in, was fine last night and earlier today, but now not getting anywhere :(Amoxi1 2d
2d Extreme lag problem Do you guys have lag atm? I play on quel'thalas with my alt. But im experiencing with extreme lag problem. I checked my internet connection. there is nothing wrong about that. Any feedback pls?Kaiying1 2d
2d Logging in problems after using artifact power item I just reached level 110 and noticed a while after that, that I had an item that gave IIRK 800 something million artifact power. I clicked it, the game froze and now every time I try to log in with this character the load bar reaches the end normally and then just nothing happens, until after a few minutes Windows asks if I want to close the program or wait for it to respond. I've waited for ~10 minutes several times before closing the game and trying again. I can still log in with other characters normally. Any ideas how to fix this?Gekkou1 2d
2d Experiencing bugs in pvp Anyone else experiencing these bugs? 3 times I tried to cocoon party players in bg that were next to me and I'm clicked on them but each time the spell cocooned myself. Also everytime I tried to use Crackling jade lightning on the enemy I'm clicked on and in rage it say's 'invalid target'. Why are these happening and how long before they're fixed?Capitalpop1 2d
2d Laptop specs So I've been playing WoW for a few months. Haven't changed to a new laptop or changed the specs in any way, then suddenly on the night of 17th October, a message flashes up saying my laptop doesn't have the right specs to run WoW. When I do try to play, the screen is constantly flickering, making it difficult to focus on the game.Poldaark1 2d
2d Follower mission 200% rate still failed I don't know how you can mess up so much on this but.. Good job blizzard. https://imgur.com/a/BKhZ7Cistalepota2 2d
2d No ADDON button on startup screen I have downloaded, unzipped and placed some addons inside the ..interface/addons folder, but the addons button does not show up. I have read those really old threads, but that does not seem to fix the problem. Before I go and uninstall those 80+ Gb of WoW, i would appreciate any other options. And yes, I am noobalicious @ installing addons too. :-DNoobalicious10 2d
2d Mouse sensi goes up random sometimes randomly my my sensi freaks out and goes up by about 1000% maybe, and i cant controle my movements because of that, for a long time i just lived with it, and its pissing me off, it kills me a lot (literally) ive tried other mouse mats idk what to doIdarizrio4 2d
3d Several Disconnection (WOW51900319) I got several disconnections during gameplay cause WOW51900319. I'd done any solutions from technical support page, formatted my pc and done a fresh WoW installation. This reports are from Tacerts and PathPings. Tracerts Tracing route to 185.60.112.157 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms modemtim [192.168.1.1] 2 * * * Request timed out. 3 34 ms 62 ms 39 ms 172.17.67.5 4 * 23 ms 22 ms 172.17.66.82 5 * * * Request timed out. 6 * * * Request timed out. 7 34 ms * 37 ms etrunk49.milano1.mil.seabone.net [195.22.205.98] 8 49 ms 60 ms 37 ms ae11.milano58.mil.seabone.net [195.22.208.79] 9 * 32 ms 32 ms lag-10.bear1.Milan2.Level3.net [4.68.73.37] 10 43 ms 44 ms 43 ms ae-2-3209.edge3.Frankfurt1.Level3.net [4.69.163.102] 11 56 ms 47 ms 51 ms BLIZZARD-EN.edge3.Frankfurt1.Level3.net [62.67.36.74] 12 54 ms 54 ms 55 ms ae1-br01-eqfr5.blizzardonline.net [137.221.80.33] 13 * * * Request timed out. 14 51 ms 53 ms 52 ms 185.60.112.157 Trace complete. ------------------------------------------- Tracing route to 185.60.112.158 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms modemtim [192.168.1.1] 2 * * * Request timed out. 3 22 ms 22 ms 22 ms 172.17.66.252 4 23 ms 30 ms 32 ms 172.17.66.110 5 36 ms 36 ms 36 ms 172.19.177.46 6 * 46 ms 40 ms 172.19.177.4 7 * * * Request timed out. 8 54 ms 53 ms 72 ms ae10.milano58.mil.seabone.net [195.22.208.117] 9 * * * Request timed out. 10 47 ms 46 ms 47 ms ae-2-3209.edge3.Frankfurt1.Level3.net [4.69.163.102] 11 44 ms 44 ms 43 ms BLIZZARD-EN.edge3.Frankfurt1.Level3.net [62.67.36.74] 12 57 ms 58 ms 57 ms ae1-br01-eqfr5.blizzardonline.net [137.221.80.33] 13 * * * Request timed out. 14 55 ms 55 ms 55 ms 37.244.10.101 15 57 ms 58 ms 57 ms 185.60.114.149 16 81 ms 75 ms 70 ms 185.60.112.158 Trace complete. ------------------------------------------- Tracing route to 185.60.114.159 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms modemtim [192.168.1.1] 2 * * * Request timed out. 3 29 ms 39 ms 29 ms 172.17.66.252 4 23 ms 22 ms 23 ms 172.17.64.253 5 * * * Request timed out. 6 30 ms 30 ms 30 ms 172.19.177.6 7 40 ms 50 ms 36 ms etrunk49.milano1.mil.seabone.net [195.22.205.98] 8 81 ms 36 ms 46 ms ae11.milano58.mil.seabone.net [195.22.208.79] 9 * * * Request timed out. 10 47 ms 46 ms 43 ms ae-2-3209.edge3.Frankfurt1.Level3.net [4.69.163.102] 11 57 ms 57 ms 40 ms BLIZZARD-EN.edge3.Frankfurt1.Level3.net [62.67.36.74] 12 54 ms 92 ms 54 ms ae1-br01-eqfr5.blizzardonline.net [137.221.80.33] 13 * * * Request timed out. 14 55 ms 71 ms 59 ms 185.60.114.159 Trace complete. ------------------------------------------- PathPings Tracing route to 185.60.112.157 over a maximum of 30 hops 0 DESKTOP-0NR4JJ0.homenet.telecomitalia.it [192.168.1.3] 1 modemtim [192.168.1.1] 2 * * * Computing statistics for 25 seconds... Source to Here This Node/Link Hop RTT Lost/Sent = Pct Lost/Sent = Pct Address 0 DESKTOP-0NR4JJ0.homenet.telecomitalia.it [192.168.1.3] 0/ 100 = 0% | 1 0ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% modemtim [192.168.1.1] Trace complete. ------------------------------------------- Tracing route to 185.60.112.158 over a maximum of 30 hops 0 DESKTOP-0NR4JJ0.homenet.telecomitalia.it [192.168.1.3] 1 modemtim [192.168.1.1] 2 * * * Computing statistics for 25 seconds... Source to Here This Node/Link Hop RTT Lost/Sent = Pct Lost/Sent = Pct Address 0 DESKTOP-0NR4JJ0.homenet.telecomitalia.it [192.168.1.3] 0/ 100 = 0% | 1 0ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% modemtim [192.168.1.1] Trace complete. ------------------------------------------- Tracing route to 185.60.114.159 over a maximum of 30 hops 0 DESKTOP-0NR4JJ0.homenet.telecomitalia.it [192.168.1.3] 1 modemtim [192.168.1.1] 2 * * * Computing statistics for 25 seconds... Source to Here This Node/Link Hop RTT Lost/Sent = Pct Lost/Sent = Pct Address 0 DESKTOP-0NR4JJ0.homenet.telecomitalia.it [192.168.1.3] 0/ 100 = 0% | 1 0ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% modemtim [192.168.1.1] Trace complete. I hope you can help me to resolve this problem before 7.3.5, i cant raid in this conditions.Setsuno4 3d
3d Floating Combat text wont save... Hi, I dont understand why my floating combat text wont be saved on my Death Knight. I have to manually type "/console floatingCombatTextCombatDamage 1" every time i log on. There is no problems with my other charcters (7x on 110). Its only my DK. I have tried to load WOW with no addons running. I have deleted WTF\Cache etc. it just wont save. The opton for comat text is togged on in-game. anyone else had this problem and could share some tips if u fixed it?Terto0 3d
3d [iOS] WoW Legion Companion: Unable to Connect Hi, I have an issue on Character Selection screen (see attachment: https://media.giphy.com/media/l378b3bWPNmHj3AYM/giphy.gif). Environment: iPhone 7, OS 10.3.3 App Version: 1.3.11 (2017 Oct 4) Unfortunately I can't report this issue there https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/2690193/ So I hope someone here could help me with this issue.Полиформизм1 3d
3d Issue with side mouse Buttons Hi guys This keeps happening i have a corsair mouse cant remember the exact model anyway what seems to happen is every now and again (happening more often) WoW doesnt seem to recognize the side buttons, it will be fine with mouse button 1 and 2..... I have to keep restarting my whole PC for this to fix itself.... Just wondering if anyone has experienced this at all and how best to fix it! ThanksSupagucciboy0 3d
3d Major Lagg problem on Argus Argus is so lagging Can be everywhere. Broken shore, pandaria ect. ect. dungeons raids. but going to Argus is to like playing in slow motion and still picture. What is wrong there, turn of everything, still lagging. turn of lots of grafihs still lagging Have a pretty ok computer to the game GT card 950 4gb ram 8 Gb ram i5 Cpu 3.0hz Should be caple of running this game. So whats happing to Argus. cause only here the game is unplayable.Dyrelægen3 3d
3d Can't enter into the Game Good day to you! Day before yesterday I've been connected to new internet provider (ICN Ltd), using new router TP-Link Archer 50. I'm living in Odessa (Ukraine). And after I can't play WoW because of different problems after I push button "PLAY": - or its freezing on game screen with "Connection"; - or let me enter into the game and after 5 seconds ping coming very high and game freeze; - today at 1200 UTC I came to game and play without any problem for 2 hours, and after 2 hours terrible ping returns(( And since that time I can't play. When game is freezing, wow-Europe sites are opening very hard, sometimes can not open at all! Problem same and for Russians realms and for European. Here is some ping checking to blizzard IP 185.60.112.157: - When game is freezing: ’а ббЁа®ўЄ  ¬ аиагв  Є 185.60.112.157 б ¬ ЄбЁ¬ «м­л¬ зЁб«®¬ ЇҐаҐе®¤®ў 30 0 DESKTOP-5CF8M2H [192.168.0.101] 1 192.168.0.1 2 * 0.pool-79.135.192.icn.ua [79.135.192.0] 3 icn-gw.sky.od.ua [81.25.227.9] 4 194.44.6.181 5 * ae6.RT1.NTL.KIV.UA.retn.net [87.245.237.81] 6 87.245.233.58 7 pr01.eqfr5.blizzardonline.net [80.81.195.26] 8 * * * Џ®¤бзҐв бв вЁбвЁЄЁ § : 175 ᥪ. ... €б室­л© 㧥« Њ аиагв­л© 㧥« Џа릮Є RTT “вҐа./ЋвЇа. % “вҐа./ЋвЇа. % Ђ¤аҐб 0 DESKTOP-5CF8M2H [192.168.0.101] 28/ 100 = 28% | 1 4¬б 31/ 100 = 31% 3/ 100 = 3% 192.168.0.1 0/ 100 = 0% | 2 8¬б 38/ 100 = 38% 10/ 100 = 10% 0.pool-79.135.192.icn.ua [79.135.192.0] 0/ 100 = 0% | 3 10¬б 34/ 100 = 34% 6/ 100 = 6% icn-gw.sky.od.ua [81.25.227.9] 0/ 100 = 0% | 4 16¬б 28/ 100 = 28% 0/ 100 = 0% 194.44.6.181 4/ 100 = 4% | 5 18¬б 32/ 100 = 32% 0/ 100 = 0% ae6.RT1.NTL.KIV.UA.retn.net [87.245.237.81] 3/ 100 = 3% | 6 48¬б 35/ 100 = 35% 0/ 100 = 0% 87.245.233.58 0/ 100 = 0% | 7 44¬б 35/ 100 = 35% 0/ 100 = 0% pr01.eqfr5.blizzardonline.net [80.81.195.26] ’а ббЁа®ўЄ  § ўҐа襭 . - When game is closed: ’а ббЁа®ўЄ  ¬ аиагв  Є 185.60.112.157 б ¬ ЄбЁ¬ «м­л¬ зЁб«®¬ ЇҐаҐе®¤®ў 30 0 DESKTOP-5CF8M2H [192.168.0.101] 1 192.168.0.1 2 0.pool-79.135.192.icn.ua [79.135.192.0] 3 icn-gw.sky.od.ua [81.25.227.9] 4 194.44.6.181 5 ae6.RT1.NTL.KIV.UA.retn.net [87.245.237.81] 6 ae2-3.RT.EQX.FKT.DE.retn.net [87.245.233.58] 7 pr01.eqfr5.blizzardonline.net [80.81.195.26] 8 ae1-br01-eqfr5.blizzardonline.net [137.221.80.33] 9 137.221.65.28 10 * * 185.60.112.157 Џ®¤бзҐв бв вЁбвЁЄЁ § : 250 ᥪ. ... €б室­л© 㧥« Њ аиагв­л© 㧥« Џа릮Є RTT “вҐа./ЋвЇа. % “вҐа./ЋвЇа. % Ђ¤аҐб 0 DESKTOP-5CF8M2H [192.168.0.101] 1/ 100 = 1% | 1 3¬б 5/ 100 = 5% 4/ 100 = 4% 192.168.0.1 0/ 100 = 0% | 2 8¬б 2/ 100 = 2% 1/ 100 = 1% 0.pool-79.135.192.icn.ua [79.135.192.0] 0/ 100 = 0% | 3 11¬б 1/ 100 = 1% 0/ 100 = 0% icn-gw.sky.od.ua [81.25.227.9] 3/ 100 = 3% | 4 14¬б 5/ 100 = 5% 1/ 100 = 1% 194.44.6.181 0/ 100 = 0% | 5 16¬б 4/ 100 = 4% 0/ 100 = 0% ae6.RT1.NTL.KIV.UA.retn.net [87.245.237.81] 0/ 100 = 0% | 6 49¬б 4/ 100 = 4% 0/ 100 = 0% ae2-3.RT.EQX.FKT.DE.retn.net [87.245.233.58] 2/ 100 = 2% | 7 45¬б 6/ 100 = 6% 0/ 100 = 0% pr01.eqfr5.blizzardonline.net [80.81.195.26] 0/ 100 = 0% | 8 45¬б 9/ 100 = 9% 3/ 100 = 3% ae1-br01-eqfr5.blizzardonline.net [137.221.80.33] 0/ 100 = 0% | 9 - 100/ 100 =100% 94/ 100 = 94% 137.221.65.28 0/ 100 = 0% | 10 53¬б 6/ 100 = 6% 0/ 100 = 0% 185.60.112.157 ’а ббЁа®ўЄ  § ўҐа襭 . What can be root cause of this problems? Can you, please, assist me to fix this? Thank you in advance, Best regardsDadin4 3d