Technical Support

17 Feb 2015 Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Our MVPs are also here to help you: Ananda Cazzéh Celiby Danellos DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon Saneko ShammozNatryndon2 17 Feb 2015
3d High latency in Nighthold Raid Hello. o/ We are aware that there are multiple reports about sudden latency increases during encounters in the (Mythic) Nighthold raid. To help us investigate these reports, we'd ask you to provide further details on the issue. But before you start to gather the information we require, please take the time to follow the steps of our latency troubleshooting. By doing this, we can rule out most of the possible local causes to connection issues. What realm do you play on? Should you play on more than one realm, does this issue show on all of them? If the latency increase happens at specific times of the day, please name the time frame. Do you have connection issues with any other game/online service? What internet service provider are you with? What type of connection do you use (DSL, Cable, etc.)? What city (or which is the next biggest city in your area) and country do you live in? We also need you to run four connection tests: A traceroute, created while this issue is happening. Another tracreoute, while the connection appears normal to you. Run a Looking-Glass test, while the latency is high. The same with the connecion being normal. We may alter this list during our investigation. Should we add new points to it, they will be marked with a *.Scrainzo32 3d
17 Feb End of Support for Windows XP and Vista Starting later this year, we will begin the process of ending support for Windows XP and Windows Vista in World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, and Heroes of the Storm. Microsoft ceased mainstream support for these versions of Windows in 2009 and 2012, respectively, but since a decent portion of our audience was still using them at the time, we continued supporting them. However, there have been three major Windows releases since Vista, and at this point, the vast majority of our audience has upgraded to one of the newer versions. After these older operating systems are no longer supported, the games will not run on them, so we encourage any players who are still using one of the older OSes to upgrade to a newer version. We’ll be rolling out this change on a staggered schedule, and will post further notices as we get closer to making the change for each game.Radathryl0 17 Feb
05 Aug Error #132 after Windows 10 Creators Update Hello all! We have identified a potential issue which causes World of Warcraft to crash with Error #132 after the latest major update for Windows 10 was installed (April 2017, Windows 10 Creators Update). Many of those crashes may be caused by outdated or unsuitable graphic drivers. Before attempting further troubleshooting, please make sure you're using the latest graphic drivers for your graphic card. NVIDIA video cards AMD video cards Intel video cards If this does not resolve your issue, please follow those steps to disable Windows 10 Game DVR. Note: If you have disabled earlier, it is potentially turned back on due to the Windows Update. Click Start > Settings Select Gaming Click the slider to disable the Game Bar and turn off Game DVR If you're still experiencing Error #132 crashes after updating your drivers and disabling Game DVR, please create a new post or contact support with the following information: 1) The Errorlog of your specific Error #132. It can be found here: \World of Warcraft\Errors 2) DxDiagRadathryl0 05 Aug
17 Feb 2015 Legion 7.2.5 - Common tech issues [14/06] ★ Patch Notes ★ Known issues list ★ Latest common issues ★ Hotfixes ★ Welcome to Patch 7.2! For the latest service issues and alerts, please check our Support page or follow us on Twitter: @BlizzardCSEU_EN Here's what you are contacting us about the most right now: Error #132 KNOWN ISSUE: This error can be caused by different issues with the client such as addons, outdated drivers or hardware issues like not enough power or overclocked graphic cards. Please check this article in order to solve it. Another cause could be the latest Windows 10 update which automatically activates the Xbox DVR feature. Check this guide in order to disable it. Incompatible realms If the realm list shows the realm names in red and with the error "incompatible", close the game so the Blizzard app updates it correctly. Interface issues Please reset your WoW User Interface (UI) following this guide. Common issues and solutions Click on the issue you're experiencing for the possible solutions:: Account security (Hacked account/Can't login/Authenticator/etc.) Installation and updates (Stuck/Slow download/Errors BLZXXXXX/etc.) Connection and Latency (Lag/Frequent disconnections/Can't connect/etc.) Performance and stability (Freezes and lockups/Low FPS/stuttering/etc.) If your issue persists after following the steps provided in these articles, please check this message to know how to write an effective post.Natryndon1 17 Feb 2015
33m FPS in ToS is horrible Slightly confused as to why the FPS is so horrible. I have 2 relatively high spec rigs which I have to run the game on lowest settings when the raid has any more than 15 players in it. First rig has: 4690k 980ti 16GB ram SSD Second rig has: Skylake 6500 GTX 1060 8GB RAM Both rigs drop below 30 fps on boss fights with the absolute minimum settings even with a completely fresh UI.Story1 33m
1h Error #132 (0x85100084) Hi, i've been having lots of issues with ERROR#132 lately (maybe 1-3ish weeks, it could correlate with the latest Windows 10 update). The message says: ... This is all, nothing more. The errors occur without any pattern or regularity. I might (rarely) be able to play for several hours without issues, but at times, it keeps crashing repeatedly within few minutes. It happens when active playing, idling, grouped, not grouped etc. I tried the stickied fix for the WIndows 10 Update, it did not work. I basically turned off every gaming option Windows offers. I also disabled all non-mandatory addons. It seemed to work at first but the errors are back now. My drivers are up to date. My RAM is working fine, I did a memtest 86 2 weeks ago. GPU or CPU is not overheating. BIOS is also up to date. I was having tons of unrelated issues (freezes) which are resolved, but as a result the Windows, WoW and addon installs are fresh, everything has been and checked thouroughly. There might be a correlation with the new Windows 10 update, it is likely but i cannot confirm it 100%. Let me know if you need more info Cheers, RilRilgania29 1h
1h HC Kil'Jaeden save-bugged. Greetings We just killed HC Kil'Jaeden but we got absolutely no loot. We had prio to our kill talked about that our raidlockout said we had already defeated Kil'jaeden but thought it was more a visual bug, and did not think about it since we teleported directly to the ship with Kil'jaeden alive and well onboard. But appearently the game thought differently. The only guy who got an item was our Demon Hunter tank who had not been able to raid thursday where we progressed up to Kil'jaeden for the first time. We have already written a ticket but I felt it appropriate to write in here aswell. Anyone else experincing this bug? Hard to believe we are the only ones, but Ive not heard about anyone else. With kind regardsGlorinn1 1h
2h New update broke the game? So I was playing WoW last night, just fine, no problems for several hours, but when I log off to go to bed, I see there's an update to be done, so okay, I sit there and let it go, it asks me for permission to change stuff (oddly) and then when it is done, it says there's a file missing, so I thought "okay, I'll sort it out when I wake up", turned off my PC and went to bed This morning, I tried to click on WoW, and it said the shortcut was missing or deleted/moved, and I always have the Bnet app open before it lets me run WoW..so I click on Starcraft 2 instead to get the app to open, same thing before, tries to update, then says file isn't missing. I've just tried the repair process, it scanned it all just fine, but then when it tried to repair, again "Oops, file missing", and since none of my friends are online yet I can't ask them if they're having the same problem Has anyone else got this? And if so, is there a work-around, or do we have to wait for Blizzard themselves to fix it?Mandey2 2h
2h Companion app Companion app stuck on connection screen since last update.Stubow9 2h
3h Legion App - upgrades all the time? So since couple of days my legion app is updating almost every day today i had updates twice! 1st time in the morning after a shower i wanted to do quick missions before work - update.. ok i had some time i can wait and wifi so no data loss. Then i came to work and wanted to check progress - another update. And those downloads are quite data heavy. Is it normal? or my app is somehow bugged?Udinas1 3h
3h World server is down - Burning Legion When i try to log in on characters staying in dalaran i cant log in and i get "World server is down". I can log in on characters outside dalaran like garrison or hunter class location in Highmountains.Gwaena2 3h
3h Rx 480/ 1060-70-80 gpus low performance- poll there is a large amount in wow communitty that is having issues with fps and most of them are using new gpus from the pascal family meaning the rx 4_ _ series and the gtx 10_ _ seriers 7.2 patch made no difference, game is getting worse and worse and still we dont have an official answer. rx 480 8gb recommended graphic settings @ 5 ssd,i5 4440 What Gpu are u guys using? and What is your recommended graphic score ?Sardanapalos18 3h
3h RX 480 - Draw distance dropping FPS a lot Hi I am posting this more out of curiosity, to see if this is actually normal or not. Basically I got new Radeon RX 480 8GB graphic card. I got it to replace Geforce 960 2GB. While I did it more for other games, than WoW, I did expect WoW to run with at least a bit higher FPS than old graphic card. But this just isn't the case. Performance is just the same on both cards, where RX480 should be better than 960. So I am curious on where the issue is, since everything I have should be overkill. Unless specifications were made on 1024x786, which would be heavily out of date for recommended. Basically what is happening is if, I am looking at distance, like I am on the top of the hill in Delivarance point, looking at island below me. If I max everything out FPS are around 27-29FPS, if I am looking at something closer, that jumps back up to 45+FPS. Only settings effecting FPS counter in any way are draw distance settings. View Distance and Environment Detail. Lowering those to 7 gets me above 50FPS in same scenery. Things I did try: - Switching power plan to to performance didn't help. - I checked frequencies and nothing is throttling or wrong. GPU is 100% loaded at clock it should be at. Temperatures are fine. - In other games, I saw performance increases. So something must be working fine. - I installed latest AMD drivers. And Windows are up to date. Other drivers too. - I disabled all add-ons. FPS difference with and without is 2-3. - Resetting settings will send me to quality setting of 5/10, on GeForce, default was 6/10, if I remember correctly. - I monitored everything in game with MSI Afterburner to see what could be causing this. Now looking at official requirements for WoW Legion, recommended states: Windows® 10 64-bit -> Got it. Intel® Core™ i5-3330, AMD™ FX-6300, or better -> Got Core i5 6600, sits at around 50% on all cores. NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 750 Ti or AMD™ Radeon™ R7 260X or better -> Got Radeon RX 480, but also had same problem on GeForce 960. VRAM could only be issue on 960, since with RX 480 it is using 2500MB of VRAM, but both recommendations have 2GB of VRAM to my knowledge. 4 GB RAM -> Got 16GB of DDR4 RAM, while playing, I am using around 8GB of it. Goes from 7,9 to 8,1GB. 45 GB available hard drive space -> With SSD, got 100+GB extra available. Broadband internet connection -> 10/10Mbps should do it. 1024 x 768 minimum display resolution -> Running on 1920x1080. DxDiag: https://1drv.ms/t/s!AoW-CV6WLHbUrSxaQX_pIFN2Fosq I uploaded it to OneDrive because post was too big otherwise.Jainanowai1 3h
3h FPS problems witg RX 480 Hello,i bought a new pc :I5 4440 3,1 GHz,16GB RAM 1600 MHz,500W,GIGABYTE Z97P-D3 mb,AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB,and WoW is on SSD Kingston HyperX FURY SSD 120GB.I have to play wow on low graphics settings to get 60 FPS but anyway in raid i have like 40 FPS.I dont think my PC can not run this game on ultra settings.AMD drivers are current.RX 480 is not supported card for wow for now so i think that is the problem.I tried everything so because of that i am here.Hercekath48 3h
3h MAC help - unable to CMD Tab out of the game. I am no longer able to CMD tab out of the game. when i first log in I can command tab once, after that I have to try to minimize the game by using cmd f3 and have to keep doing that until I am able to select hide window on the dock. I have checked and I am not in windowed mode, I am in fullscreen mode.Warrkane0 3h
4h Dalaran teleport Cant get teleport to dalaran on all my characters. Got message "Transfer aborted - instance not found". Anyone get the same message or its only me?Gwaena1 4h
6h Remote AH says I'm logged on. Hi folks I have been unable to use the remote auction house for at least a week now - continuously tells me my character is logged in despite the game having been closed cleanly. Could someone forcefully close any connections, suspect at one point the game or app didn't close cleanly leaving a connection open or some kind of flag of my account. Thanks for your helpRunebeard0 6h
11h Strange goings on in Silvermoon Recently I have been getting increasingly worsening problems with loading screens in Silvermoon. Dalaran takes at least 5 minutes, and loading into my class hall has so far resulted in 4 Alt/ctrl/deletes to restart the game after a 90% loading freeze, I got back into the game about ten minutes ago but right now as of this moment I have been sitting on a full 100% loading screen into my class hall for 3 minutes and counting. This is ONLY affecting Silvermoon. Anyone have any ideas?Souldefiler0 11h
12h (MAC SUPPORT) Gamma not working in Windowed mode I have recently come back after being away for about a year, Gamma wont work in windowed mode it does work in Fullscreen mode, but my issue is full screen gives me low fps vs windowed mode that gives me high fps is there any fix/work around to sorting this issue out? im on 2013 Macbook Pro 15" with El Capitan Cheers P.S Why do we still not have a Mac Technical Support Sub forum like the US Forums?Ponó2 12h
14h RaF but no sign of the accounts being linked. Hey , today ive recruited my brother to world of warcraft.Everything went smooth, i sent the invitation he accepted it and even bought wow standard edition so he could play for 1 month without worries, but once we both logged and and were in party near eachother i realised that there was no sign of the accounts being linked : no xp bonus ( we both started at level 1 ) , no summon option. And this isnt the first time ive recruited someone, but the first time everything went fine. So please if anyone could assist me with this problem i'd be very grateful.Delirich3 14h
15h Fallen avatar bug Hi There seems to be bug in the fallen avatar encounter when several abilities do not hit the boss (glacial eruption from artefact or comet storm from the new mage frost legendary helmet). Anyone else experiencing this? EDIT: This is during the 1 phase when the boss is stationary. I can provide logs if necassary.Diaboliscz0 15h
15h Cant update WoW - Need help!! So i was using wow about 3 hours ago, left my PC on and no one has used it. I come back, load the battle.net launcher and its telling me i need to update - common thing. But when i click update it asks me if im happy for it to make changes to my pc (windows 10 pop up thing), i click yes and then it fails and says "Something went wrong with a file. We're not sure what caused it, so please try again or click the code below for more information. Sorry about that!" The error code is BLZBNTAGT00000840 Ive tried to restart my PC (as the support page suggests), Ive run the repair tool (as the support page suggests), Ive turned off the security programs (as the support page suggests), Ive closed all the background and other apps and programs (as the support page suggests) - NONE OF THESE HAVE WORKED!!! Ive done a little digging into my computer and it seems as though the Bnet launcher trying to "update" has ACTUALLY deleted the game files! (WTF?!?!). But if the game files are gone, why is the launcher only saying i can update, and not install??? WoW is not showing up as a program i can uninstall, so i can only assume that it is gone... I need some serious support from a GM or some brainy person who's good with PCs tell help me fix the witchcraft this launcher has caused me! Tomb has just opened and my WoW kills itself...typical!Hunterboots14 15h
17h Gsync and Windowed (Fullscreen) First up, a quick overview of the important settings on my computer Monitor 1: PG279Q @ 144hz Monitor 2: Samsung P2450 @ 60hz Nvidia control panel: - Enable Gsync for full screen mode. - Show gsync overlay (so I know when it's engaged, and for which window) Now for the problem - the refresh rate of the Primary display is affecting the refresh rate of the secondary display while running wow in Windowed (fullscreen), because gsync is kicking in for that window. The most obvious example of this behaviour is youtube videos on my second monitor stuttering hugely which going through loading screens on wow. I also enabled my monitor's built in fps display, and that shows the refresh of the monitor fluctuating with the fps of wow. All these signs indicate that gsync is in effect and controlling the refresh rate of the monitor. Switching wow to be windowed. (not fullscreen, with borders) removes this issue. Gsync no longer kicks in, the monitor displays a constant 144hz refresh rate, regardless of the current frame rate in wow. So it seems that the nvidia drivers think that wow is running in fullscreen mode. To make a second test, I decided to test out HOTS. Again I tried in Windowed (Fullscreen), but this time gsync did not turn on. The display locked at 144hz, as expected. This appears to be something specific to WoW, that Windowed (Fullscreen) is causing the nvidia drivers to think that a proper fullscreen window is running. I guess I am hoping that someone with some technical insight could confirm if this is an issue with the WoW client, or a driver bug elsewhere. Also, is this behaviour being seen from others with a similar setup to mine?Ayvaa0 17h
18h Battlenet app. invisible. Hello all. Starting today my battlenet app doesn't work anymore. Instead of openng normally on the screen I get like an invisible app. If I click on the screen even though I can just see my background image I can still access all the app buttons where they would normally be if the app was visible. o_O All other apps on the laptop work ok. and all other UI elements are ok... it's just the battlenet app that's invisible every time I open it. Does anyone else have this problem? How could I fix it? Thanks.Elysè0 18h
23h Kil'jaeden bugged So after I killed avatar I went for last boss. Had few attemps then had to go so I leaved group. Now if I want to try fight him again, I enter the raid and spawn near the portal to the ship. And of course teleport isnt working. Im not the only one - tried to get to others groups and everyone have the same problem. Blizzard fix plsConnorj6 23h
23h Fix Restoration Item? Something went wrong on our end for 2-3 weeks until now. Are you going to fix this, please!?Malicone1 23h
23h Raid freez Hey all I have a problem with raiding Usually i have fps of 60_70,but just when we pull it just freez for 10 to 20 seconds. I tried lowering my grafic config to the lowest but still nothing.Alkaman1 23h
23h Legion App, missing character list Hey, since 7.2.5 update I cannot use the legion app. I got 5 lv 110 and keeping track of the missions via the app was really handy. Im running on an IOS system (latest update). It worked well before (up to 7.2). I reinstalled the app today but that did not fix it, nor did restarting, force quitting or relogging. I have a subscription and stable connection. anyone got any ideas what I can try next?Bellaèn2 23h
23h ESC key not always working? Seems to happen every now and then that the esc key will just not respond within wow (checked keyboard even using another board) it just seems to stop working but soon as /logout on char select and log back in all works again for while but sometimes no reason just decides na gonna stop again . Any ideas?Ältiar1 23h
23h An updated version of World of Warcraft is.. Whenever i try to start WoW i get the message "An updated version of World of Warcraft is available. Please launch the Battle.net app to download the update. I have rebooted my comp but doesnt help, i always start the game from the battle.net app. Best regards RSchismz13 23h
23h Fixing the legion app Hey peeps I've been having difficulties with my app lately and so have alot of others, so I thought I'd share how I fixed mine. Firstly uninstall it Then Re-install it Open the app, at the bottom of the screen will be a pull down menu that will show you all the regions choose your region and restart the app. Log in and it should all be working.Mellisandrae1 23h
1d Constant delay and spikes in world MS Seriously for over a week now of massive world ms spikes getting around almost 2k the delay's are gigantic. Near as I can tell there's very little been said on the matter? No problem with any other game of the tons I play........ Getting seriously annoyed its almost impossible to play.Ironborne2 1d
1d Graphics performance problem I think this started when 7.2.5 launched. The game "freezes" sometimes when i fly from zone to zone(yesterday froze for some 10 seconds while flying to stormheim), and the graphics stutter even though i have 150-200fps. The bottom quarter of my screen experiences screen tearing. I have noticed this gets better if i turn the graphics to setting "1" or if i look in a direction with less graphics. ex ocean. My computer should not be a problem. Intel i5, GTX 770, G-sync monitor. I usually run graphics setting around 6-7, to maintain close to 100 fps all the time. This only happens in wow.Babybackribb1 1d
1d side buttons on mouse not working on healbot Hello there, i bought myself a new mouse"trust gxt155" . The main problem i have is that the side buttons refuse to work with healbot or any addon that activates with mouse clicks. The main 3 buttons, left middle right work as usual. The side buttons however don't respond as i want. They are keybinded with a single key but if i use the button on healbot, I get healed/cleansed etc instead of my target which is not helpfull :D . Any ideas on how to solve this. i found some intel on very old threats but none of them worked or i didn't get what they meant o_o. greetingzzzDarkcrosske3 1d
1d ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception! Hello, recently I have been getting this annoying crash then error, it only happens when I have the game window running in the background. Error Log: ============================================================================== World of WarCraft: Retail Build (build 24330) Exe: F:\Games\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe Command: "F:\Games\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe" -launcherlogin -noautolaunch64bit -uid wow_enus Time: Jun 15, 2017 8:31:38.644 PM User: abood Computer: REQUIEM ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ This application has encountered a critical error: ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception! Program: F:\Games\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe ProcessID: 3672 Exception: ACCESS_VIOLATION The instruction at "0x00007ffc17f7de83" referenced memory at "0x000001eda2688db0". The memory could not be "read". <Version> 7.2.5.24330 <Config> Retail <Inspector.ProjectId> 10 <Inspector.BuildNumber> 24330 <Inspector.Branch> 7.2.5 <Application> World of WarCraft <ApplicationType> Client Type: WoW <Executable> Wow-64.exe Executable UUID: E1EE5598-EDA5-4B59-B247-2A5954956494 <Wow.Platform> X64 <Inspector.Platform> Win 10 (64-bit) User: abood Computer: REQUIEM Virtual Memory: 0.00 MB Free Disk Space: 120.17 GB Exe Built: Jun 12 2017 13:56:04 Init: 000003FF 00000000 App Up Time: 0 days, 1 hours, 44 minutes, 17 seconds System Up Time: 0 days, 2 hours, 1 minutes, 14 seconds <CharLogins> 5 <Mem.OomRecoveries> 0 Addon resource usage (not including lua memory): 0 Number of thread pool threads (Total/HighPriority): 3/2 <LauncherName> Battle.net.exe Session Time(hh:mm:ss): 01:43:32 <SessionTime.Grouping> 01:00:00 - 01:59:59 Time in World(hh:mm:ss): 00:03:12 <TimeInWorld.Grouping> 00:00:00 - 00:14:59 Total Time in World(hh:mm:ss): 01:33:53 <TotalTimeInWorld.Grouping> 01:00:00 - 01:59:59 Total lua memory: 353716KB <Addons.Current> (null) <Addons.Current.Function> UNKNOWN <Addons.Current.Object> (null) <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Auctionator <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> BagBrother <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Bagnon <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> BankStack <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> EasyDeleteConfirm <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> epgp <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> epgp_lootmaster <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> epgp_lootmaster_ml <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> GatherMate2 <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> HandyNotes <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> ImprovedLootFrame <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Leatrix_Plus <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> LootAppraiser <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> MacroToolkit <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Mapster <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> OmniCC <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Pawn <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Quartz <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> ServerHop <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> SexyMap <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Simulationcraft <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> Skada <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TomTom <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> WeakAuras <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> WorldQuestGroupFinder <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> WorldQuestTracker <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TradeSkillMaster <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TradeSkillMaster_Accounting <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TradeSkillMaster_AppHelper <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TradeSkillMaster_AuctionDB <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TradeSkillMaster_Auctioning <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TradeSkillMaster_Crafting <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TradeSkillMaster_Destroying <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TradeSkillMaster_Mailing <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TradeSkillMaster_Shopping <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TradeSkillMaster_Vendoring <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> TradeSkillMaster_Warehousing <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> DBM-Core <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> DBM-DefaultSkin <Set.Addons.All.Loaded> DBM-StatusBarTimers <Addons.HasAny.Loading> No <Addons.HasAny.Loaded> Yes <IME.Current> "", {00000000-0000-0000-0000000000000000}, inactive Number of successful WoWConnections: 18 <Realm.Name> Draenor <Realm.IP> 37.244.63.227:3724 <Realm.Flags> 0x00 Battle Tag: Pricetag#2981 <LocalZone.Name> Valley of Strength, Orgrimmar <LocalZone.AreaID> 5170 Local Player: Shamlam, Player-1403-05963315, (1, 1545.41, -4364.99, 20.5456) Interact Target: Mailbox, GameObject-0-3889-1-19528-206727-00004171D7, (1, 1547.7, -4363.85, 17.5182) CVar Settings: <CVar.portal> EU <CVar.textLocale> enUS <CVar.audioLocale> enUS <CVar.agentUID> wow_enus <CVar.hwDetect> 0 <CVar.videoOptionsVersion> 13 <CVar.gxApi> D3D11 <CVar.gxWindow> 1 <CVar.gxMaximize> 0 <CVar.gxWindowedResolution> 1776x999 <CVar.graphicsQuality> 6 <CVar.RAIDgraphicsQuality> 6 <CVar.farclip> 7000.000000 <CVar.horizonStart> 1900.000000 <CVar.particleDensity> 100.000000 <CVar.particleMTDensity> 100.000000 <CVar.waterDetail> 3.000000 <CVar.rippleDetail> 2.000000 <CVar.reflectionMode> 3.000000 <CVar.sunShafts> 2.000000 <CVar.refraction> 2.000000 <CVar.groundEffectDensity> 256.000000 <CVar.groundEffectDist> 320.000000 <CVar.projectedTextures> 1.000000 <CVar.shadowMode> 4.000000 <CVar.shadowTextureSize> 2048.000000 <CVar.shadowSoft> 1.000000 <CVar.SSAO> 3.000000 <CVar.DepthBasedOpacity> 1.000000 <CVar.textureFilteringMode> 5.000000 <CVar.terrainLodDist> 500.000000 <CVar.wmoLodDist> 450.000000 <CVar.terrainTextureLod> 0.000000 <CVar.terrainMipLevel> 0.000000 <CVar.worldBaseMip> 0.000000 <CVar.OutlineEngineMode> 2.000000 <CVar.lightMode> 2.000000 <CVar.MSAAQuality> 3,0 <CVar.lodObjectCullSize> 10.000000 <CVar.lodObjectCullDist> 35.000000 <CVar.lodObjectMinSize> 30.000000 <CVar.lodObjectFadeScale> 90.000000 <CVar.RAIDfarclip> 6000.000000 <CVar.RAIDWaterDetail> 2.000000 <CVar.RAIDSSAO> 2.000000 <CVar.RAIDDepthBasedOpacity> 1.000000 <CVar.RAIDgroundEffectDensity> 80.000000 <CVar.RAIDgroundEffectDist> 185.000000 <CVar.RAIDshadowMode> 3.000000 <CVar.RAIDterrainLodDist> 500.000000 <CVar.RAIDterrainTextureLod> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDwmoLodDist> 450.000000 <CVar.RAIDterrainMipLevel> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDworldBaseMip> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDtextureFilteringMode> 5.000000 <CVar.RAIDprojectedTextures> 1.000000 <CVar.RAIDshadowTextureSize> 2048.000000 <CVar.RAIDshadowSoft> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDreflectionMode> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDrippleDetail> 1.000000 <CVar.RAIDsunShafts> 2.000000 <CVar.RAIDparticleDensity> 80.000000 <CVar.RAIDparticleMTDensity> 100.000000 <CVar.RAIDrefraction> 2.000000 <CVar.RAIDOutlineEngineMode> 2.000000 <CVar.RAIDLightMode> 2.000000 <CVar.RAIDlodObjectCullSize> 19.000000 <CVar.RAIDlodObjectCullDist> 30.000000 <CVar.RAIDlodObjectMinSize> 60.000000 <CVar.RAIDlodObjectFadeScale> 90.000000 <CVar.componentTextureLevel> 0.000000 <CVar.RAIDcomponentTextureLevel> 0.000000 <CVar.weatherDensity> 3.000000 <CVar.RAIDweatherDensity> 3.000000 <CVar.graphicsTextureResolution> 3 <CVar.graphicsTextureFiltering> 6 <CVar.graphicsShadowQuality> 6 <CVar.raidGraphicsTextureResolution> 3.000000 <CVar.raidGraphicsTextureFiltering> 6.000000 <CVar.raidGraphicsProjectedTextures> 2.000000 <CVar.raidGraphicsViewDistance> 6 <CVar.raidGraphicsShadowQuality> 4.000000 <CVar.raidGraphicsLiquidDetail> 3.000000 <CVar.raidGraphicsSunshafts> 3.000000 <CVar.raidGraphicsParticleDensity> 3.000000 <CVar.raidGraphicsSSAO> 3.000000 <CVar.raidGraphicsDepthEffects> 4.000000 <CVar.raidGraphicsLightingQuality> 3.000000 <CVar.raidGraphicsOutlineMode> 3.000000 <CVar.playIntroMovie> 7 <CVar.checkAddonVersion> 0 <CVar.lastAddonVersion> 70200 <CVar.Gamma> 1.000000 <CVar.expandUpgradePanel> 0 <CVar.Sound_MusicVolume> 0.40000000596046 <CVar.Sound_AmbienceVolume> 0.60000002384186 <CVar.engineSurvey> 3 <CVar.mouseSpeed> 1.4000000953674 <CVar.Sound_NumChannels> 64 <CVar.gameTip> 99 <CVar.taintLog> 1 <CVar.maxFPS> 0 <CVar.graphicsGroundClutter> 10 <CVar.environmentDetail> 150.000000 <CVar.graphicsParticleDensity> 4 <CVar.RenderScale> 1 <CVar.graphicsEnvironmentDetail> 10 <CVar.gxRefresh> 60/1 <CVar.CACHE-WQST-QuestV2RecordCount> 30679 <CVar.CACHE-WQST-QuestV2HotfixCount> 2 <CVar.CACHE-WQST-QuestObjectiveRecordCount> 30174 <CVar.CACHE-WQST-QuestObjectiveHotfixCount> 12 <CVar.CACHE-WQST-QuestObjectiveXEffectRecordCount> 8160 <CVar.CACHE-WQST-QuestObjectiveXEffectHotfixCount> 1 <CVar.CACHE-WGOB-GameObjectsRecordCount> 58151 <CVar.CACHE-WGOB-GameObjectsHotfixCount> 1 <CVar.lastCharacterIndex> 2 ---------------------------------------- Installation settings: ---------------------------------------- UID: wow_enus Expansion Level: 6 PTR: 0 Beta: 0 ProductCode: 'WoW' ---------------------------------------- GxInfo ---------------------------------------- GxApi: D3D11 <Graphics.ShaderModel> 5_0 Vertex: vs_5_0 Hull: hs_5_0 Domain: ds_5_0 Geometry: gs_5_0 Pixel: ps_5_0 Compute: cs_5_0 Adapter 0: Description: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 <Graphics.PCIIdentifier> VID=0x10DE,DID=0x1180,REV=0xA1,SSID=0x26803842 <Graphics.VendorID> 0x10DE Vid Mem: 2017 MB Sys Mem: 0 MB Shared Mem: 4068 MB Flags: 0x00000000 <Graphics.DX11UMDVersion> 22.21.0013.8233 Adapter 1: Description: Microsoft Basic Render Driver <Graphics.PCIIdentifier> VID=0x1414,DID=0x008C,REV=0x00,SSID=0x00000000 <Graphics.VendorID> 0x1414 Vid Mem: 0 MB Sys Mem: 0 MB Shared Mem: 4068 MB Flags: 0x00000002 <Graphics.DX11UMDVersion> 10.0.14393.0576 Installed DX11 Version: File Version: 10.0.14393.953 Window State: <Graphics.WSIconic> false <Graphics.WSForeground> Other <Graphics.WSPresentTest> 0x0 ---------------------------------------- Streaming diagnostics (Errors): ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- Streaming diagnostics (Info): ---------------------------------------- [20170615T18:52:34] {1f08} INF: adding network address 8.253.70.158:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20170615T18:57:35] {1f08} INF: adding network address 8.250.33.254:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20170615T18:57:35] {1f08} INF: adding network address 8.253.70.62:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20170615T19:02:36] {1f08} INF: adding network address 8.253.70.238:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20170615T19:07:38] {1f08} INF: adding network address 67.26.35.254:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20170615T19:07:38] {1f08} INF: adding network address 208.178.167.254:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20170615T19:07:38] {1f08} INF: adding network address 8.253.82.126:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20170615T19:07:38] {1f08} INF: adding network address 72.247.178.97:80 for server http://blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net [20170615T19:12:39] {1f08} INF: adding network address 8.253.82.78:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20170615T19:12:39] {1f08} INF: adding network address 8.253.13.110:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20170615T19:12:39] {1f08} INF: adding network address 72.247.178.75:80 for server http://blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net [20170615T19:17:40] {1f08} INF: adding network address 8.253.13.46:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20170615T19:22:41] {1f08} INF: adding network address 8.253.208.121:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20170615T19:22:41] {1f08} INF: adding network address 8.248.5.254:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20170615T19:22:41] {1f08} INF: adding network address 8.248.247.254:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20170615T19:22:41] {1f08} INF: adding network address 4.26.246.126:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20170615T19:27:42] {1f08} INF: adding network address 8.253.208.120:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20170615T19:27:42] {1f08} INF: adding network address 8.254.191.222:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20170615T19:27:42] {1f08} INF: adding network address 8.253.70.46:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20170615T19:27:42] {1f08} INF: adding network address 8.248.1.254:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20170615T19:37:44] {1f08} INF: adding network address 8.253.82.142:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20170615T19:37:44] {1f08} INF: adding network address 8.253.93.228:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20170615T19:37:44] {1f08} INF: adding network address 173.223.11.42:80 for server http://blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net [20170615T19:37:44] {1f08} INF: adding network address 173.223.11.59:80 for server http://blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net [20170615T19:37:44] {1f08} INF: adding network address 173.223.11.48:80 for server http://blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net [20170615T19:37:44] {1f08} INF: adding network address 173.223.11.17:80 for server http://blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net [20170615T19:37:44] {1f08} INF: adding network address 173.223.11.58:80 for server http://blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net [20170615T19:37:44] {1f08} INF: adding network address 173.223.11.43:80 for server http://blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net [20170615T20:02:50] {1f08} INF: adding network address 8.254.218.46:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20170615T20:17:53] {1f08} INF: adding network address 8.254.218.142:80 for server http://level3.blizzard.com [20170615T20:17:53] {1f08} INF: adding network address 2.18.244.218:80 for server http://blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net [20170615T20:17:53] {1f08} INF: adding network address 2.18.244.192:80 for server http://blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net [20170615T20:17:53] {1f08} INF: adding network address 2.18.244.232:80 for server http://blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net [20170615T20:17:53] {1f08} INF: adding network address 2.18.244.217:80 for server http://blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net [20170615T20:17:53] {1f08} INF: adding network address 2.18.244.168:80 for server http://blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net [20170615T20:17:53] {1f08} INF: adding network address 2.18.244.146:80 for server http://blzddist1-a.akamaihd.net ---------------------------------------- <Inspector.IssueType> Exception <ExceptionType> Crash <Inspector.Summary:> ACCESS_VIOLATION (DBG-OPTIONS<FunctionsOnly SingleLine> DBG-ADDR<00007ffc4383227a>("dxgi.dll") <- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc3ab06474>("bzrclient64.dll") <- DBG-ADDR<00007ff649ee2d71>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-OPTIONS<>) The instruction at "0x00007ffc17f7de83" referenced memory at "0x000001eda2688db0". The memory could not be "read". <:Inspector.Summary> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ <Inspector.Assertion:> DBG-ADDR<00007ffc4383227a>("dxgi.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc3ab06474>("bzrclient64.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649ee2d71>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649f8cf17>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649e09a54>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649e09e3d>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649e08bcf>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649e0885a>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649ddc688>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649deb6f9>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a95e430>("Wow-64.exe") <:Inspector.Assertion> <Inspector.HashBlock:> DBG-OPTIONS<NoImage NoAddress NoFileLine NoFuncOffset NoDbgAddr> ERROR #132 DBG-ADDR<00007ffc4383227a>("dxgi.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc3ab06474>("bzrclient64.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649ee2d71>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649f8cf17>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649e09a54>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649e09e3d>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-OPTIONS<> <:Inspector.HashBlock> ---------------------------------------- x64 Registers ---------------------------------------- RAX=000001EDA2688DC0 RCX=000001EE7E411DC0 RDX=FFFFFFFF24277000 RBX=000001ECA58DE640 RSP=00000012DED7C6E8 RBP=00000000FFFFFE38 RSI=000000000000005A RDI=00000000000B7F48 R8 =00000000FFFFFE38 R9 =00007FFC17090000 R10=000001ECA2688F88 R11=000001ED7E411F88 R12=0000000000001BC0 R13=000001ECA25D1040 R14=00000012DED7C788 R15=0000000000000001 RIP=00007FFC17F7DE83 CSR=00001FBF FLG=00010216 CS =0033 DS =002B ES =002B SS =002B FS =0053 GS =002B ---------------------------------------- Stack Trace (Manual) ---------------------------------------- Showing 36/36 threads... --- Thread ID: 5788 [Current Thread] --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc17f7de83>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc178fe8b2>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc178ff819>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc1792870d>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc179285cc>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc3632dead>("nvspcap64.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc363342e0>("nvspcap64.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc36334d6b>("nvspcap64.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc36338b4a>("nvspcap64.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc363394a9>("nvspcap64.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc172ac50c>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc1714e258>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc1714e786>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc17281854>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc40dcde7c>("d3d11.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc40dced8c>("d3d11.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc43832df5>("dxgi.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc43831cda>("dxgi.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc43842727>("dxgi.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc4383227a>("dxgi.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc3ab06474>("bzrclient64.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649ee2d71>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649f8cf17>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649e09a54>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649e09e3d>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649e08bcf>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649e0885a>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649ddc688>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649deb6f9>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a95e430>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 8064 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556754>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450c7b47>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc3ab1821c>("bzrclient64.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc3ab1be41>("bzrclient64.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc3ab2316b>("bzrclient64.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc3ab23312>("bzrclient64.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 4880 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556154>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450b3acf>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a852bfd>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a8530df>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649ff0e2b>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96c9f7>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96cb9e>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 6968 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556c24>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450c796f>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450c786e>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a8534cb>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a852aae>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649ff0e2b>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96c9f7>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96cb9e>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 8100 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48559844>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc4851d119>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450e8928>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64ad561ea>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64ad52ca9>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64aafa504>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96c9f7>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96cb9e>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 7944 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556154>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc441e8033>("mswsock.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc441eed84>("mswsock.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc483cb3b3>("WS2_32.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64ad55b45>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64ad3b3ac>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64ad4fae0>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64aaab37c>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64aafa504>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96c9f7>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96cb9e>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 5064 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485598a4>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc484e352e>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 1356 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556154>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450b3acf>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649f951e1>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649ff0e2b>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96c9f7>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96cb9e>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 5884 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556154>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450b3acf>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649f95455>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649ff0e2b>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96c9f7>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96cb9e>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 3988 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556154>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450b3acf>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649f955af>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649ff0e2b>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96c9f7>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96cb9e>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 4256 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556154>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450b3acf>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc17260d53>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc1725ff3d>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc172584ed>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc1793090a>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc17f95b61>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 8136 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556c24>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450c796f>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450c786e>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc36352ba0>("nvspcap64.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc36340ca3>("nvspcap64.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc363e495b>("nvspcap64.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc363e4a0f>("nvspcap64.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 6972 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556154>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450b3acf>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc173437cf>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc173436cf>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc17f95b61>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 4716 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556154>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450b3acf>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc173437cf>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc173436cf>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc17f95b61>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 6264 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556154>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450b3acf>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc173437cf>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc173436cf>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc17f95b61>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 7536 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556154>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450b3acf>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc173437cf>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc173436cf>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc17f95b61>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 7992 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556154>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450b3acf>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649f98245>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649f98a22>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649ff0e2b>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96c9f7>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96cb9e>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 5920 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556154>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450b3acf>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649f98245>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649f98a22>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649ff0e2b>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96c9f7>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96cb9e>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 5580 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556154>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450b3acf>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649f98245>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649f98a22>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff649ff0e2b>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96c9f7>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96cb9e>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 2424 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556154>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450b3acf>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a92e13a>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a92e08e>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a8a3a51>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96c9f7>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96cb9e>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 4516 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556154>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450b3acf>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a90da85>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a8a312a>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a8a3a31>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96c9f7>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96cb9e>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 5484 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556754>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450c7b47>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a8a32da>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a8a3a6a>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96c9f7>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96cb9e>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 3748 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556154>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450b3acf>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a90da85>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a8a312a>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a8a3a31>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96c9f7>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96cb9e>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 7568 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556754>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450c7b47>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a8a32da>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a8a3a6a>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96c9f7>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ff64a96cb9e>("Wow-64.exe") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 2308 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556154>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450b3acf>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc173437cf>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc173436cf>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc17f95b61>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 7592 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556c24>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450c796f>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450c786e>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc36317660>("nvspcap64.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc36340ca3>("nvspcap64.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc363e495b>("nvspcap64.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc363e4a0f>("nvspcap64.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 6256 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556c24>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450c796f>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450c786e>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc178fdcc5>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc1793090a>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc17f95b61>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 6120 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556154>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450b3acf>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc173437cf>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc173436cf>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc17f95b61>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 7600 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556154>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450b3acf>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc173437cf>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc173436cf>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc17f95b61>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 6704 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556154>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450b3acf>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc173437cf>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc173436cf>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc17f95b61>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 5584 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556154>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450b3acf>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc173437cf>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc173436cf>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc17f95b61>("nvwgf2umx.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 3772 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485598a4>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc484e352e>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 6132 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485598a4>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc484e352e>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 2800 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485598a4>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc484e352e>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 8116 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485561f4>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc441efb19>("mswsock.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") --- Thread ID: 3844 --- DBG-ADDR<00007ffc48556c24>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc450c796f>("KERNELBASE.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47a00a9b>("combase.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47a006f0>("combase.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47a00969>("combase.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47a004bc>("combase.dll") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc47538364>("KERNEL32.DLL") DBG-ADDR<00007ffc485170d1>("ntdll.dll") ---------------------------------------- Loaded Modules ---------------------------------------- <Inspector.DebugModules:> DBG-MODULE<00000000574f0000 000B3000 "avcuf64.dll" "avcuf64.pdb" 0 {3f835f43-a118-4d44-9fdd0390ed024fdd} 1 1496233897> DBG-MODULE<00007ff649d40000 01C51000 "Wow-64.exe" "Wow-64.pdb" 0 {e1ee5598-eda5-4b59-b2472a5954956494} 1 1497300978> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc139b0000 01017000 "nvd3dumx.dll" "nvd3dumx.pdb" 0 {37124eb5-e6e2-45b4-a429e1c165524d8e} 1 1495083458> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc17090000 017E5000 "nvwgf2umx.dll" "nvwgf2umx.pdb" 0 {79813423-c224-4ea9-94d27f7c0dae3c4a} 1 1495084163> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc23170000 0018D000 "d3d9.dll" "d3d9.pdb" 0 {7be6911f-aa1c-4f70-90dea3a2a0d4c4f6} 1 1478081770> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc23a60000 00015000 "mskeyprotect.dll" "mskeyprotect.pdb" 0 {36ee7062-900c-4f41-b60392a5236e173a} 1 1468635928> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc24950000 00021000 "ncryptsslp.dll" "ncryptsslp.pdb" 0 {c7c9f2dd-7b9e-484b-82a699e263b165d5} 1 1468636020> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc266b0000 0003F000 "wdmaud.drv" "wdmaud.pdb" 0 {b416bda5-f8dd-450a-8c54abe3742a08d9} 1 1468635542> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc266f0000 00042000 "icm32.dll" "icm32.pdb" 0 {ffea3f9f-dee1-4c55-a2d5d192af6f2fb1} 1 1488609061> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc27e30000 0007D000 "nvStereoApiI64.dll" "nvStereoApiI64.pdb" 0 {ae484134-1e06-4b3b-a4534b5e97700558} 1 1495084697> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc2a410000 00096000 "riched20.dll" "riched20.pdb" 0 {29b104f2-001f-4515-857d420d5902e9cf} 1 1468635866> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc2e150000 00039000 "msls31.dll" "msls31.pdb" 0 {3f92747b-fb41-45f1-b0a1b877818b9d5f} 1 1468636009> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc32830000 0001A000 "pnrpnsp.dll" "pnrpnsp.pdb" 0 {34af9967-711f-4c83-af9010776a972dde} 1 1468635937> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc328b0000 00016000 "napinsp.dll" "NapiNSP.pdb" 0 {6a1e2dd8-84d2-4b0b-8f89441a8693673c} 1 1468635988> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc32f10000 00091000 "mscms.dll" "mscms.pdb" 0 {e055f5a2-04dc-41a2-b606be5ff8c3911c} 1 1468635390> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc335f0000 000E9000 "nvSCPAPI64.dll" "NvSCPAPI64.pdb" 0 {69e1a46d-7eaf-4448-9f519a6b58614909} 1 1495084664> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc34700000 00019000 "USP10.dll" "usp10.pdb" 0 {6bd840f5-5283-4b8e-aac489a65b2237d2} 1 1468636160> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc36310000 001D5000 "nvspcap64.dll" "nvspcap64.pdb" 0 {8cd8887c-46a7-4d1e-895debf4f0749b25} 1 1493825818> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc36500000 00428000 "nvapi64.dll" "nvapi64.pdb" 0 {5bfb4e47-9c2d-4814-aa326f0b3da75d43} 1 1495083316> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc38570000 0027A000 "COMCTL32.dll" "comctl32.pdb" 0 {801d7df7-0517-411e-972e7087e0bbd0c5} 1 1488607565> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc39af0000 00094000 "AUDIOSES.DLL" "audioses.pdb" 0 {2a7fa0a1-ba00-4331-bf7c518480abf370} 1 1488609590> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc3aae0000 0000A000 "midimap.dll" "midimap.pdb" 0 {6715ba70-03e0-41f3-89bc8ef44a6d014e} 1 1468635956> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc3aaf0000 0000D000 "msacm32.drv" "msacm32.pdb" 0 {43c307a1-9eed-4728-abce3bc2b2c6688b} 1 1468635985> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc3ab00000 00066000 "bzrclient64.dll" "bzrclient64.pdb" 0 {8c5d3792-de84-4719-a9948deaa22e7bf9} 1 1488505979> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc3ab70000 0001C000 "MSACM32.dll" "msacm32.pdb" 0 {b18ea94e-c43e-4979-9716edcf25fe6568} 1 1468635749> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc3ad60000 0000A000 "rasadhlp.dll" "rasadhlp.pdb" 0 {5eb49387-8a6f-4865-af6ee51c56207cf0} 1 1468636078> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc3aef0000 00009000 "ksuser.dll" "ksuser.pdb" 0 {74197f0a-c6d4-49c6-bed1b858244a54bb} 1 1468635453> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc3b010000 000CD000 "WINHTTP.dll" "winhttp.pdb" 0 {fc1f9377-0916-459c-94a17563b8b61344} 1 1488607892> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc3b4f0000 0006A000 "fwpuclnt.dll" "fwpuclnt.pdb" 0 {76287bda-6ce4-4e9f-888125a7a291d1a8} 1 1468635145> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc3ba00000 0000E000 "winrnr.dll" "winrnr.pdb" 0 {a497f69e-1b7a-41f2-8ef8390f833ab47a} 1 1468636025> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc3dce0000 00071000 "MMDevApi.dll" "MMDevAPI.pdb" 0 {69fe03eb-362b-468a-8db651ceae6ce39a} 1 1493337023> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc3e2e0000 0000C000 "secur32.dll" "secur32.pdb" 0 {4b1771fc-c6a4-4736-bef781f64e2c66e4} 1 1468636033> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc3eca0000 000DF000 "nvldumdx.dll" "nvldumdx.pdb" 0 {a7567dae-c3d6-4f31-956acd8cd55d0589} 1 1495083287> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc404e0000 0000B000 "AVRT.dll" "avrt.pdb" 0 {b0a19a50-edcd-48b0-aec554e4100ad351} 1 1468635592> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc409b0000 00016000 "dhcpcsvc6.DLL" "dhcpcsvc6.pdb" 0 {7a8ed9bc-2117-4d2e-82ee56ee905a9d57} 1 1468635962> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc40bf0000 00015000 "ondemandconnroutehelper.dll" "OnDemandConnRouteHelper.pdb" 0 {9e4401e3-f154-409c-92d3a3fdc6a5d2f8} 1 1476503801> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc40d60000 0001A000 "dhcpcsvc.DLL" "dhcpcsvc.pdb" 0 {40180b08-6409-459d-a15bc2b89a0ff3c7} 1 1468635784> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc40d80000 002B6000 "d3d11.dll" "d3d11.pdb" 0 {0ab93838-d88a-4c27-83a44f9e25e6aec0} 1 1488607587> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc41300000 00136000 "wintypes.dll" "WinTypes.pdb" 0 {43fdacb6-52b2-42a4-80a6e1a4feabdf09} 1 1493336117> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc41600000 0000A000 "VERSION.dll" "version.pdb" 0 {01257805-1c4e-4ffb-991fcf9d65d5143c} 1 1468636031> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc41b60000 00185000 "PROPSYS.dll" "propsys.pdb" 0 {2a5d516e-de6d-44e5-88816a499c6e3cee} 1 1468635308> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc42070000 00026000 "dwmapi.dll" "dwmapi.pdb" 0 {a2e22434-06df-45ac-bd4b1cb2b76ddba1} 1 1473957306> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc42560000 00151000 "dcomp.dll" "dcomp.pdb" 0 {d3414c28-ed39-4316-b6b59defab99c05b} 1 1468635197> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc42860000 0002B000 "WINMMBASE.dll" "WINMMBASE.pdb" 0 {356dfee8-dafd-4e29-948fc4cfd5a6222a} 1 1468635870> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc42890000 00013000 "WTSAPI32.dll" "wtsapi32.pdb" 0 {fd40a8df-51a0-4fdf-b2af5b77cffbecfd} 1 1468635073> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc42b40000 00023000 "WINMM.dll" "winmm.pdb" 0 {379c88ea-1098-4be8-a1e1d72b4c0a836e} 1 1468635875> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc42bb0000 00018000 "NLAapi.dll" "nlaapi.pdb" 0 {5c867ff1-6816-4e89-b9154b1ae80c6796} 1 1468635725> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc42e00000 0007A000 "apphelp.dll" "apphelp.pdb" 0 {db81d4b7-c723-4f17-a3ff0b368e1e09d9} 1 1468635617> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc430f0000 00095000 "uxtheme.dll" "UxTheme.pdb" 0 {f3d60e15-983d-4855-ac3b34c5af521489} 1 1468635253> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc434f0000 00028000 "DEVOBJ.dll" "devobj.pdb" 0 {ab8d127a-6a3e-4817-be57895ddbd5ef87} 1 1468636027> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc43830000 0009F000 "dxgi.dll" "dxgi.pdb" 0 {f079a6df-6eb7-4cf6-8999622c9092989d} 1 1488608687> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc43cb0000 00032000 "ntmarta.dll" "ntmarta.pdb" 0 {3f1c7c7c-47ad-4899-be2f90c1a39d268c} 1 1468635962> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc43d20000 0007A000 "schannel.DLL" "schannel.pdb" 0 {30338e06-8b2d-4fe7-a2be07c6d4cbf779} 1 1488608816> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc43de0000 00033000 "rsaenh.dll" "rsaenh.pdb" 0 {4be9fda1-e364-4c24-a8304fff7fbd03e8} 1 1468635922> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc43e20000 0000A000 "DPAPI.dll" "dpapi.pdb" 0 {8d6591cd-1032-4302-bfb5c86863bf5bd3} 1 1468636067> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc43f60000 00038000 "IPHLPAPI.DLL" "iphlpapi.pdb" 0 {2fb94ba3-53d2-47e1-849c58c76bc0a4c1} 1 1488607899> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc43fa0000 000A1000 "DNSAPI.dll" "dnsapi.pdb" 0 {1c98ec09-b872-4d0d-a9f94feb2e9fff07} 1 1488608872> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc44070000 0001F000 "USERENV.dll" "userenv.pdb" 0 {222774cf-5d0b-4c93-978c63febc9ee1a8} 1 1468635932> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc441e0000 0005C000 "mswsock.dll" "mswsock.pdb" 0 {3ecfe529-fa47-46d9-8f4633c33ee46069} 1 1468635777> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc44380000 0000B000 "CRYPTBASE.dll" "cryptbase.pdb" 0 {a4945e33-6f83-47dd-a43a2e9e5fc0ed54} 1 1468636103> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc44390000 00017000 "CRYPTSP.dll" "cryptsp.pdb" 0 {366b4820-4c2b-4e7e-98a6ee3c8db64e21} 1 1468635972> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc44420000 0003B000 "NTASN1.dll" "ntasn1.pdb" 0 {ef168f0b-ba09-45a8-9e6ff97c35e83a79} 1 1468635992> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc44460000 00026000 "ncrypt.dll" "ncrypt.pdb" 0 {81edc1b6-d8dc-4626-8e54e1115bcb3e15} 1 1468635831> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc44580000 0002C000 "SSPICLI.DLL" "sspicli.pdb" 0 {99ff92cf-8bac-47a5-81c371967c575bb8} 1 1481276585> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc44750000 00098000 "sxs.dll" "sxs.pdb" 0 {c544d331-043f-40d2-8c1ff2ff87fdf8ff} 1 1468635560> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc44850000 0002B000 "bcrypt.dll" "bcrypt.pdb" 0 {5c82df99-0da0-4c46-a2b22abb82d6b66a} 1 1481276542> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc44910000 00014000 "profapi.dll" "profapi.pdb" 0 {cac4e3cc-2e9b-4973-b17d131d0efc8ace} 1 1468636016> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc44930000 0000F000 "kernel.appcore.dll" "Kernel.Appcore.pdb" 0 {c765cb33-a558-4437-9117c2f71220c8d7} 1 1468636055> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc44940000 00010000 "MSASN1.dll" "msasn1.pdb" 0 {960b2edd-42c2-489f-8c1ab3816bf8e934} 1 1468635971> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc44950000 0004C000 "powrprof.dll" "powrprof.pdb" 0 {74b38765-bc2d-4d1b-9e53834273ce9abf} 1 1468635679> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc449a0000 006DA000 "windows.storage.dll" "Windows.Storage.pdb" 0 {4d4a6540-b7c1-4baf-a5cb6949e4f96cb0} 1 1493336778> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc45080000 0021D000 "KERNELBASE.dll" "kernelbase.pdb" 0 {c73c4d04-8ffe-488c-b68e3b460636843e} 1 1493336207> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc452a0000 000A9000 "shcore.dll" "shcore.pdb" 0 {be0199b0-4864-45ab-aea1eb4018918c26} 1 1488607862> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc45350000 0009C000 "msvcp_win.dll" "msvcp_win.pdb" 0 {e4d06b61-61e7-4a29-a179735c22993b96} 1 1468635044> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc453f0000 00182000 "gdi32full.dll" "gdi32full.pdb" 0 {3cf430fe-f99a-4a13-ad88d664e9876a44} 1 1493337545> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc45580000 001C9000 "CRYPT32.dll" "crypt32.pdb" 0 {a8bb5e5c-7cf5-4259-81279dadf2c8a6af} 1 1493336273> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc45800000 00042000 "cfgmgr32.dll" "cfgmgr32.pdb" 0 {0c85585e-81e5-4222-a3065e20b6c913d4} 1 1468635964> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc45850000 0006A000 "bcryptPrimitives.dll" "bcryptprimitives.pdb" 0 {856f2a45-58ec-479f-a3bd3cf3f59f572c} 1 1468635887> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc458c0000 0001E000 "win32u.dll" "win32u.pdb" 0 {d746baf2-f0c0-4d5e-9781c9cc9b12a2ed} 1 1470126080> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc458e0000 00055000 "WINTRUST.DLL" "wintrust.pdb" 0 {33d44954-a42b-4ed4-babebfad0388d1e0} 1 1488608951> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc45940000 000F5000 "ucrtbase.dll" "ucrtbase.pdb" 0 {5347fbf2-d7fd-4c99-a15d54787482262a} 1 1468635061> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc45ab0000 000BF000 "OLEAUT32.dll" "oleaut32.pdb" 0 {eb8896a9-e073-488f-a394396346b62f7f} 1 1493337224> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc45b70000 00138000 "ole32.dll" "ole32.pdb" 0 {3d726e4b-22e6-4425-82e570718fdd598f} 1 1493337105> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc45d10000 00121000 "RPCRT4.dll" "rpcrt4.pdb" 0 {fa768f13-dfd1-4928-a0b98dc77fd1f07f} 1 1470453967> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc45e40000 0001C000 "imagehlp.dll" "imagehlp.pdb" 0 {9cbe4b1c-1477-491e-8dd6996b66c15486} 1 1468635915> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc45ec0000 00052000 "shlwapi.dll" "shlwapi.pdb" 0 {fb0e36d3-e977-4e30-82eef8f877cae872} 1 1468635277> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc45f20000 01508000 "SHELL32.dll" "shell32.pdb" 0 {101b873a-1d80-4492-91ec73d6b687abc8} 1 1493336617> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc47530000 000AC000 "KERNEL32.DLL" "kernel32.pdb" 0 {73ab6fcc-d8af-423e-b7b5df504bba64fd} 1 1493336936> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc475e0000 0015A000 "MSCTF.dll" "msctf.pdb" 0 {c459cad9-0d65-4a70-acf10fb41c6dbb2e} 1 1488607812> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc47740000 00034000 "GDI32.dll" "gdi32.pdb" 0 {b69f1692-dab7-4a9b-a5fec70fa0f9fc78} 1 1473957430> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc47780000 000A2000 "advapi32.dll" "advapi32.pdb" 0 {d0489f89-4e07-424a-ab5e626ff8c943dd} 1 1468635396> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc47830000 00008000 "PSAPI.DLL" "psapi.pdb" 0 {aeda310d-7062-406a-986fce25c506506c} 1 1468635651> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc479e0000 002C8000 "combase.dll" "combase.pdb" 0 {57eeba29-8a0d-46bc-82ff671f467ec2ad} 1 1493336232> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc47cb0000 00429000 "SETUPAPI.dll" "setupapi.pdb" 0 {d0946c7c-68bb-48da-8d070ce599893af8} 1 1468635606> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc480e0000 00165000 "USER32.dll" "user32.pdb" 0 {27ac3870-843a-4955-8959446a7ee7c93e} 1 1481275705> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc48250000 0002E000 "IMM32.dll" "imm32.pdb" 0 {e0f6eaf8-d5ed-4c9f-915c70596898522b} 1 1468635952> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc48280000 0009E000 "msvcrt.dll" "msvcrt.pdb" 0 {4a088ec0-6e01-435f-a64a606ea9cd624b} 1 1468635975> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc48320000 0009F000 "clbcatq.dll" "CLBCatQ.pdb" 0 {0e6d1db7-7ca1-46f4-9c23e85096ddce54} 1 1468635537> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc483c0000 0006A000 "WS2_32.dll" "ws2_32.pdb" 0 {c10549d4-6f60-4c06-97bf8a1527f13b47} 1 1473957284> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc48430000 00059000 "sechost.dll" "sechost.pdb" 0 {30ca1e05-6912-4449-89db781be1f7ae5c} 1 1468635772> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc484a0000 00008000 "NSI.dll" "nsi.pdb" 0 {0d20863d-e06e-4534-afbbd1fd490cd163} 1 1468636135> DBG-MODULE<00007ffc484b0000 001D1000 "ntdll.dll" "ntdll.pdb" 0 {4e0ac1e0-213f-4db5-be3d07b0a54565c0} 1 1478854783> <:Inspector.DebugModules> ---------------------------------------- Memory Dump ---------------------------------------- Code: 32 bytes starting at (RIP = 00007ffc17f7de83 - 10) 00007ffc17f7de73: 0F AE F8 E9 38 FF FF FF 0F 1F 44 00 00 49 03 C8 ....8.....D..I.. * = addr ** * 00007ffc17f7de83: 0F 10 44 0A F0 48 83 E9 10 49 83 E8 10 F6 C1 0F ..D..H...I...... Stack: 1024 bytes starting at (RSP = 00000012ded7c6e8 - 20) 00000012ded7c6c0: 18 CA D7 DE 12 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c6d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 CA D7 DE 12 00 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c6e0: 20 CA D7 DE 12 00 00 00 B2 E8 8F 17 FC 7F 00 00 ............... * = addr ** * 00000012ded7c6e0: 20 CA D7 DE 12 00 00 00 B2 E8 8F 17 FC 7F 00 00 ............... 00000012ded7c6f0: 00 00 00 00 EC 01 00 00 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c700: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c710: 40 10 5D A2 EC 01 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 @.]............. 00000012ded7c720: 39 CD 54 28 15 8F 00 00 37 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 9.T(....7....... 00000012ded7c730: 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 51 48 FC 7F 00 00 ..........QH.... 00000012ded7c740: 50 4A 6C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 PJl............. 00000012ded7c750: 40 E0 C9 C2 EC 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 @............... 00000012ded7c760: 00 00 97 B2 EC 01 00 00 40 4A 6C 00 00 00 00 00 ........@Jl..... 00000012ded7c770: FF 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 97 80 4E 48 FC 7F 00 00 ..........NH.... 00000012ded7c780: 62 07 00 00 69 00 00 00 F0 06 00 00 C3 00 00 00 b...i........... 00000012ded7c790: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c7a0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c7b0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c7c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c7d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c7e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c7f0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c800: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c810: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c820: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c830: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c840: 22 F6 43 9D F4 B6 00 00 69 01 64 49 F6 7F 00 00 ".C.....i.dI.... 00000012ded7c850: F0 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c860: 40 E0 C9 C2 EC 01 00 00 E7 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 @............... 00000012ded7c870: C0 1B 00 00 00 00 00 00 98 E2 C9 C2 EC 01 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c880: 40 E6 8D A5 EC 01 00 00 19 F8 8F 17 FC 7F 00 00 @............... 00000012ded7c890: 00 1E 00 00 00 00 00 00 E7 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c8a0: 40 E0 C9 C2 EC 01 00 00 E7 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 @............... 00000012ded7c8b0: C0 1B 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 00 2B C2 EC 01 00 00 ..........+..... 00000012ded7c8c0: 01 00 00 00 EC 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 FC 7F 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c8d0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 40 4A 6C 00 00 00 00 00 ........@Jl..... 00000012ded7c8e0: 00 1E 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 2B C2 EC 01 00 00 ..........+..... 00000012ded7c8f0: 40 10 5D A2 EC 01 00 00 0D 87 92 17 FC 7F 00 00 @.]............. 00000012ded7c900: 00 00 2B C2 EC 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ..+............. 00000012ded7c910: 90 C9 D7 DE 12 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c920: 40 10 5D A2 EC 01 00 00 C0 1B 00 00 00 00 00 00 @.]............. 00000012ded7c930: 08 00 2B C2 EC 01 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ..+............. 00000012ded7c940: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c950: 01 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c960: B0 7A EC C3 EC 01 00 00 CC 85 92 17 FC 7F 00 00 .z.............. 00000012ded7c970: 00 00 2B C2 EC 01 00 00 00 1E 00 00 00 00 00 00 ..+............. 00000012ded7c980: F0 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 4B 86 EC 01 00 00 ..........K..... 00000012ded7c990: 00 00 00 00 10 00 00 00 F0 06 00 00 E7 03 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c9a0: 00 00 4B 86 EC 01 00 00 C0 1B 00 00 01 00 00 00 ..K............. 00000012ded7c9b0: 08 00 2B C2 EC 01 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ..+............. 00000012ded7c9c0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 57 D1 4B 48 FC 7F 00 00 ........W.KH.... 00000012ded7c9d0: 20 CA D7 DE 12 00 00 00 AD DE 32 36 FC 7F 00 00 .........26.... 00000012ded7c9e0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 CA D7 DE 12 00 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7c9f0: 20 CA D7 DE 12 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 FC 7F 00 00 ............... 00000012ded7ca00: 00 00 4B 86 EC 01 00 00 00 1E 00 00 00 00 00 00 ..K............. 00000012ded7ca10: 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 08 00 2B C2 EC 01 00 00 ..........+..... 00000012ded7ca20: 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7ca30: 00 90 7E 00 00 00 00 00 E0 42 33 36 FC 7F 00 00 ..~......B36.... 00000012ded7ca40: 00 90 7E 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 2B C2 EC 01 00 00 ..~.......+..... 00000012ded7ca50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 30 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........0'...... 00000012ded7ca60: 00 00 4B 86 EC 01 00 00 00 1E 00 00 FC 7F 00 00 ..K............. 00000012ded7ca70: 01 00 00 00 EC 01 00 00 08 00 2B C2 EC 01 00 00 ..........+..... 00000012ded7ca80: 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 00000012ded7ca90: 30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0............... 00000012ded7caa0: C8 6F 44 36 FC 7F 00 00 A7 51 3E 36 FC 7F 00 00 .oD6.....Q>6.... 00000012ded7cab0: E7 03 00 00 F0 06 00 00 30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........0....... 00000012ded7cac0: A0 6E 44 36 FC 7F 00 00 00 00 3E 36 FC 7F 00 00 .nD6......>6.... 00000012ded7cad0: 2F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 9F 20 3E 36 FC 7F 00 00 /........ >6.... 00000012ded7cae0: 30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0............... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Percent memory used: 71 Total physical memory: 8532410368 Free physical memory: 2406895616 Total Page file: 10538336256 Free Page file: 3730403328 Total virtual memory: 140737488224256 Free virtual memory: 140731448147968 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ List of running Wow-64.exe processes Process: F:\Games\World of Warcraft\Wow-64.exe; pid: 3672 List of running Agent.exe processesLustycow4 1d
1d Attempting to launch WOW causes crash Since yesterday every time I try to play WOW the launcher says the game is running but it isn't. My computer then starts lagging and eventually freezes/crashes/blue screen of death etc. When I try to scan and repair or uninstall warcraft my computer crashes several minutes in. I tried to make a web ticket but when I tried to export the required MSinfo files needed to actually make a ticket but my computer crashed again. Warcraft seems to be the only thing causing this, I can go on the internet and OW and HOTS started up fine.Ashcrofte0 1d
1d Instantly DC'ed while near Dalaran. As per title, Warlock zoned in from class hall and suddenly all NPC's/players dissapeared from Dalaran, I have flying but wasn't able to fly, jumped out into the great see to get away from the problem but now insta-DC'ed every time I log in, unable to move from that point, other alts in class halls are un-affected but haven't tried dala in case it does the same.Hanns1 1d
1d Unusable Armory for 2 Months (still not solved) For the last 2 months I've been unable to use the mobile armory via my Samsung s6 while my bf had no trouble using it on his Iphone. This is also despite my Legion app working perfectly fine. When I open the armory app, my phone displays a loss of wifi connection (or 4g) and never finishes loading. Yet every other app on my phone works fine and has no connectivity issues at the same time as the app being open. On the odd occasion it has worked, is taken easily 10 minutes to open the calendar and view guild events, if i try to sign up, I get no response. The auction house is impossible to use, and I can't sign into guild chat. I've installed and reinstalled several times, it's never made a difference. Really fed up of itJazalynn9 1d
1d Kil'Jaeden Teleporter for Kiljaeden is not working any eta when is it going to get fixed ?Immagenation0 1d
1d Armory doesnt update My armory doesnt update from 4 days. I cant update my wow progress or itlvl but i need that to being checked by people for raids. My armory https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/heray still is 904 when now i have 912 + my progress is 6/9 normal 5/9 hc and i cant see that. My leaders cant get my api about kiling boss or other stuff like it is im not in system but i can play and do stuff. Please help asapHeray2 1d
1d Connection Any1 else cant connect to Battle.net and world of WarcraftÁnxious4 1d
1d Deleted addons still show up in add. list in WOW Hello, It start after patch when I deleted old Gladius and download new, but in game is still old version. Also after deleted new Gladius its still in wow. It happends with all my addon, I deleted all of them from folders interface/addons but in game its still show up. I post screenshot of them. http://imgur.com/a/UyzdN I try everything, restart app (wow), deleted WTF and interface etc. No change. Thanks for help.Çlarity0 1d
2d Randomly being forced to move at very high speed Since yesterday i am having this issue that my charakter is randomly being force by something to move at very high speeds, it just happend again right now in high mountain, i was just making my way to a WorldQuest when randomly my charakter started moving Northwest at a very high speed. Faster then flying or even flightpath's...i dont now what could be causing this... I have encountered numerus bug/glitches since 7.2.5, but this is by far the most game breaking one.Mingle4 2d
2d "Only loadable on demand" issue with addons Ok so basically recently I reinstalled windows and Wow. I installed addons and some of them have a "only loadable on demand" next to them on the addon list. The addons that have this are dbm and weakauras 2. Dbm seems to be running fine anyway but weakauras will not save anything I create, even when I relog the weakaura I just made is gone.Punishèr2 2d
2d Graphics exploding/shattering/splintering Hi AS of last night I have a serious graphic problem with WoW. I had been running the game for about half an hour absolutely fine, running 64bit on a Lenovo Flex 2 (I use recommended settings and it has always run flawlessly in the past, and all of my drivers etc are up to date). It happened after closing the laptop lid and disconnecting the WLAN cable to continue playing upstairs. I left the game running rather than closing it down as the settings on my laptop allows me to close my laptop’s lid whilst continuing to run. Upon opening the lid however, the game had logged out. Logging back in the graphics were going crazy. It also downloaded some sort of small patch about 70MB big when I logged back in so I am not sure if it is something to do with that? I can only describe the graphics as the world is splintering or shattering around my character or other objects, with spikes and dots flashing up on the screen. Kind of imagine being in a hurricane with bits of graphics splintering off and flying around. What is weird is that this happens in the log in screen also, before I even get to the character selection screen. Once I log in, I can probably play for about 10 minutes before it crashes and closes through a Critical Error. I admit I am not particularly computer savvy, but after reading a few posts I have tried to following all to no avail: • Restart computer • Delete Wow cache and reset interface and WTF folders • Run in 32bit • Reduce graphic settings to the absolute minimum • Ensure graphic drivers and windows updates and firewall are all up to date I will try to upload a screenshot of the graphics going crazy later so you can see what I mean. But I would love some help here as the game has become unplayable. Thank you, AlbèrtiAlbèrti2 2d
2d Main support link error. Support link returning a server 500 error. The main Support link on the top right hand corner of all your pages (shared layout or masterpage link? ). I am actually trying to get support for a guild transfer issue.Marax2 2d
2d High latency problem high world latency, low home latency again. [IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/idsn6r.jpg[/IMG] why i am having this problem. mornings its fine (one of 3 mornings it laggy) evenings like this... can someone tell me the problem. ****isp techs came today they couldnt find anything***** check the picture: http://oi65.tinypic.com/idsn6r.jpg you ll understand what i mean. my pc not burning gpu/cpu temp values normal everything updated game settings set for the max performance (they are all low) other games works fine using ethernet cable i can play the game in the mornings! mostly at least sometimes i cant ! what information do you want to know? and thanks blizzard i just needed to log off because of lag. and by the way picture lag not refers reality my lags goes too 500-2000 it starts like this first it goes 200 then bomb 2000 26.05 update : http://i.imgur.com/roXxL3n.jpg today saturday 2k-4k ms all the time game unplayable.Erratus125 2d
2d Cant access KJ zone after a 0% wipe/kill ? we dont know Hi This is just an angry post because , i have to admit , i am a bit salty Yesterday night , we managed to get KJ HC to 0% and after the wipe we managed to get an amazing bug . We are now completly unable to use the portal to acces Kil jaeden room. We did reset / change difficulty , used clean ID of people that never entered the raid , but each member that did that 0% try is unable to enter the room , and everyone grouped with that player is !@#$ed too. Then come the almighty blizzard support , not understanding our issue, maybe assuming we re dumb people 'please wait 45 min and reset the instance' , no joke ..... we told you in the ticket we already tried that , but you cant give us anything else so you come up with that dumb answer ? So i guess our KJ HC is %^-*ed for that week , and once again im really angry at blizzard support that is unable to deal with any king of issue as soon as its ingame ID related cause GM have no power anymore. Moreover some other firends got same issues as boss vanishing after reset so unable to open doors and acces non killed boss. I guess that 4 monthes PTR wasnt enough , so sad , be ready for 7.3 alpha then beta guys =) EDIT : Enjoy the 0% wipe , first and last for the week i guess https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/DhKmrtxvJaAB1yGV#fight=25Wazistdas0 2d
2d Waiting on another installation or update... Hey guys, my Bnet app got stacked on this which causes me not to launch WOW even though I'm not upgrading/downloading anything else. I've already tried to stop all updates and unpause the WOW one, restarts etc, nothing's really effective. Any suggestions? Thanks!Doough1 2d