Technical Support

03 Oct 2014 Ingame Shop Does it not work anymore? Trying to buy a lvl 90 boost but the only reply I get from server is that its down and cant connect.Miondra12 03 Oct 2014
03 Oct 2014 Battle.net app extremely slow [Mac] Since the background downloader for WoD was introduced my Battle.net app is extremely slow, both on startup and launching a game. Furthermore it just fails to connect me to battle.net, forcing me to fill in my login details on game launch. Is there a way to fix this, a reboot didn't work.Karthorg0 03 Oct 2014
03 Oct 2014 Mounting Cloud Serpent when LVL 56 I'm currently leveling my hunter whom is LVL 56, and I noticed that while underwater I was able to mount my Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=301lzld&s=8#.VC7W2Pl_tqU When I get out of the water the mount I can't use it anymore. It seemed important enough to reported.Ironpaws0 03 Oct 2014
03 Oct 2014 WoW freezes on startup When I open battle.net launcher and launch WoW it freezes and I have to kill it by going to the process in Task Manager and ending the proces WoW64.exe. I have tried running repair and it says it "Cannot connect to the server to download repair information." I have tried running Wow.exe, Wow-64.exe and World of Warcraft Launcher. Wow.exe and Wow-64.exe have the same result as running WoW from the Battle.net launcher, and World of Warcraft Launcher freezes at "Checking for updates...".Jarro5 03 Oct 2014
03 Oct 2014 Download Problem Both PTR and 6.0.2 background are not downloading. PTR says "waiting..." and background says "the download is preparing to start" but nothing happens.Klorien0 03 Oct 2014
03 Oct 2014 download problem can some help me i am a littel confussed dosen't take alote i am 46 and playing wow just over 6 months. logging in to ballet net and they are downloading a 9.28gb so when the new patch come out i will be ready.. ok when i play wow it tells me that game date is streaming have no clue what this is..if i play the game will it still download or will it pause pls help tyDjcool0 03 Oct 2014
03 Oct 2014 Cannot connect to patch service with new windows 8.1 Hi, I have an old computer on which i have been running wow for years.... Finally decided to upgrade and went all in, watercooling, EVGA titan black and all that stuff. This is the wierd bit, from a more or less Clean install of windows 8.1 wow wont launch, it is something blocking the access to the servers and i cannot for my Life figure out what it is. I am running as admin Secondary login enabled no agent running no antivirus or stuff making any troubles Internet is working fine All my other stuff works, all other games etc gets their access right.....but wow doesnt. I tried to redownload the installationfile from battlenet, but whenever i run it, directly from the webpage or after i have downloaded it on my harddrive, i get the message that i canot connect to battlenet paatch service. My old PC with wow, on the same network works like a charm. Anyone have any idea what this might be? i am tearing my hair here....... Thanks a bunch for any input on this.....Ibne8 03 Oct 2014
03 Oct 2014 Character lock down problem at name change service! Hello, I hope some technical support people answers my issue below: My main, warrior, named Krayt (aka Comet), has been locked down almost 70 days !:( I just thought to change her name, and then canceled it..and well, after my cancellation it just locked down till this day. I have filled out many reports since that day, and thanks to customer support, they really tried their best to give explanaitons and status about it, but then they added that, there is nothing much that they can do about my issue, other than to wait the developers back in US for solution updates:( so, in short, I am writing this with hope to get some status update and due date for resolving of my issue, when will my warrior be avaliable again ?! you know 70 days.. a long time and not much time left for draenor expansion ! there were many things I had planned before release.. and now I could do nothing ! anyways thanks advanced for any information regardsIrnhide2 03 Oct 2014
03 Oct 2014 Character not found. Hi, i'm having trouble getting onto any of my characters, i select them from the selection screen then it loads about 90% of the way in and then stops and says "Character not found." and takes me back to the selection screen. This is on ALL of my characters.Westford2 03 Oct 2014
03 Oct 2014 Disconnected while ingame As topic says, I got disconnected when I was ingame, when I tryed to log in again, it just says contact techincal support. I dont really see any threads in with the same problem. I dont understand what happend, and I assume it can only be in your end, since I actually was online where everything was fine and dandy, then out of the sudden I get logged off and says I have to contact techincal support.Juxx1 03 Oct 2014
03 Oct 2014 Problems with the website. Hello, I have 2 problems with the website for a really long time with the hope of a fix incoming. Since that fix did not come yet I am here to report my 2 problems. All my characters in armory have different achievement points from in-game achievements and when I try to choose character to the foruns, only this one and 30 chars lvl 1 appear, and I have 6 lvl 80+ I would like to use. This maybe is conflicted because I use the same name in a lot of chars but I don`t know. This two problems started surging when I used server transfer and faction change. I already changed password because I have heard it resets the account bla bla but still nothing changed. Would appreciate some help and info about this issue.Avatarjk1 03 Oct 2014
03 Oct 2014 Can't log in at battle.net launcher or any game. I can't log in at any game nor the battle.net patcher as the title states. I've tried starting the games from their directory which did not allow me to log into any game. I also saw that there are no current server maintainces are going on so I figured that something is wrong with my own battle.net launcher. Is anyone else having this problem? p.s: reinstalling the battle.net patcher did not work and neither did upgrading my flash.Rapielle3 03 Oct 2014
03 Oct 2014 Random Disconnects/High Latency - Virgin Media (again) Hi hi the title says it all, Realm : The Maelstrom Time this issue occurs : Random disconnects, although i generally only play during my guild raid time at the moment, so after 19:00-22:00 UK time, (20:00-23:00) server time) my ping used to be about 20-30ms, its now hovers between 130-300ms the past few weeks. getting abit annoying now :) ISP : Virgin Media Town and Country : Coalville, Leicestershire, England UK And a pathping : Tracing route to 195-12-232-102.customer.teliacarrier.com [195.12.232.102] over a maximum of 30 hops: 0 Nikia-PC [192.168.0.4] 1 routerlogin.net [192.168.0.1] 2 10.239.88.1 3 leic-core-2a-ae7-1267.network.virginmedia.net [62.252.71.17] 4 leed-bb-1c-ae5-0.network.virginmedia.net [62.253.174.113] 5 leed-bb-2a-ae3-0.network.virginmedia.net [62.254.42.125] 6 leed-bb-1b-ae1-0.network.virginmedia.net [62.254.42.122] 7 tcl3-ic-1-ae0-0.network.virginmedia.net [212.43.163.198] 8 * * * Computing statistics for 175 seconds... Source to Here This Node/Link Hop RTT Lost/Sent = Pct Lost/Sent = Pct Address 0 Nikia-PC [192.168.0.4] 0/ 100 = 0% | 1 0ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% routerlogin.net [192.168.0.1] 0/ 100 = 0% | 2 9ms 94/ 100 = 94% 94/ 100 = 94% 10.239.88.1 0/ 100 = 0% | 3 10ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% leic-core-2a-ae7-1267.network.virginmedia.net [62.252.71.17] 0/ 100 = 0% | 4 14ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% leed-bb-1c-ae5-0.network.virginmedia.net [62.253.174.113] 0/ 100 = 0% | 5 16ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% leed-bb-2a-ae3-0.network.virginmedia.net [62.254.42.125] 0/ 100 = 0% | 6 16ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% leed-bb-1b-ae1-0.network.virginmedia.net [62.254.42.122] 0/ 100 = 0% | 7 19ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% tcl3-ic-1-ae0-0.network.virginmedia.net [212.43.163.198] Trace complete. Tracert Route Tracing route to 195-12-232-102.customer.teliacarrier.com [195.12.232.102] over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms routerlogin.net [192.168.0.1] 2 8 ms 7 ms 8 ms 10.239.88.1 3 8 ms 9 ms 7 ms leic-core-2a-ae7-1267.network.virginmedia.net [62.252.71.17] 4 11 ms 11 ms 12 ms leed-bb-1c-ae5-0.network.virginmedia.net [62.253.174.113] 5 14 ms 11 ms 11 ms leed-bb-2a-ae3-0.network.virginmedia.net [62.254.42.125] 6 25 ms 16 ms 28 ms leed-bb-1b-ae1-0.network.virginmedia.net [62.254.42.122] 7 15 ms 24 ms 19 ms tcl3-ic-1-ae0-0.network.virginmedia.net [212.43.163.198] 8 * * * Request timed out. 9 * * * Request timed out. 10 * * * Request timed out. 11 * * * Request timed out. 12 * * * Request timed out. 13 * * * Request timed out. 14 * * * Request timed out. 15 * * * Request timed out. 16 * * * Request timed out. 17 * * * Request timed out. 18 * * * Request timed out. 19 * * * Request timed out. 20 * * * Request timed out. 21 * * * Request timed out. 22 * * * Request timed out. 23 * * * Request timed out. 24 * * * Request timed out. 25 * * * Request timed out. 26 * * * Request timed out. 27 * * * Request timed out. 28 * * * Request timed out. 29 * * * Request timed out. 30 * * * Request timed out. Trace complete. Do you know what the problem is? Virgin Media? Telia? i will be calling my ISP and explaining this to them, plus whatever (hopefully) a blue post will tell me :) Thank you. Rhubarb - The MaelstromRhubarb1 03 Oct 2014
03 Oct 2014 Pre-patch download How do I download the latest patch? I hear people download some 6.0 patch or something, I want to do it too. I heard there is a button next to the play button on the battlenet app but that doesnt exist for me. Also, is WoD PTR out yet? Because on my battlent it says PTR: Mist of Pandaria :pTroolkiller3 03 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 Low FPS So, basically, i used to have a high fps a while back, give or take around 50 to even 60, however, since a short while i've been having... quite a low fps compared to that, 30 at best, i don't know anyhting about those technical stuff on my pc, so if you need to know about it please tell me how i can find out these changes did not happen in a major patch, it just dropped for heck-do-i-know-whyGuï8 02 Oct 2014
03 Oct 2014 Account banned for 48 hours Has anyone else been banned for reporting someone in wow for insulting or taking someone disability for granted. I though the other person or people that been offensive and broken under the Equality Act 2010: guidance Sex Discrimination Act 1975 Race Relations Act 1976 Disability Discrimination Act 1995 should receive the ban not the person that report the offenders. this is a disgrace of blizzard and sure they be losing a lot of customers in wow. My friends account has been banned for 48 hour and after a gm stated that he doesn't have the right to open his mouth and disgust another account. I think this is wrong if people are paying customers . Anyone else suffered this amount of time for wrong full ban?.Naparmblaze15 03 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 having problems with interface,addons When i log into WoW there's no button for iterface addon or something i cant raid without it,need help asapKrewêlla0 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 Character Name Change not working I want to change the name on one of my characters and it doesn't want to work. Keeps saying name not available even when I put in names that are just ridiculous with accents everywhere that have no chance to be taken. Please fix it I hate the current name of the character :DMoosex1 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 None of my Blizzard games will launch/play Hello, Yesterday I downloaded the Blizzard Desktop Launcher, that night and today it has worked fine. Tonight, however, the Launcher will not open, the "Starting Battle.net...." bar comes up but does not proceed past around 90%. Also, I have tried opening World of Warcraft, Diablo III and Hearthstone Beta individually and nothing happens. At all. Please help?Obsolus3 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 WoW not starting up - upon clicking play at launcher The launcher does not start up WoW. When I try to reopen the launcher it fails to work, I have to end the process of Launcher.exe through the process task manager, and double click the launcher for the window to pop again. But every time I click "Play" nothing happens, and launcher disappears. Using repair tool did not fix this. Any ideas?Kryptonight4 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 Randomly Disconnected from Server Since 4 or 5 days I get randomly disconnected. I log in, play with low latency and suddenly the world freezes around me. Chat still works, I can move and even cast spells, but the world does not react or change. Sometimes the world will fast-forward (I assume when the connection reestablishes in time) and sometimes I get booted to the login screen with the dreaded 'Disconnected from Server' message. This happens randomly both while in instances and while solo questing. It also happens indepently of the time of day. ISP : Kabel Deutschland Town and Country : Verden, Germany Network Adapter Make and Model : Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection Modem/Router Make and Model : Arris TM602B, D-Link DIR-615 And a pathping : ... A tracert: ... And for comparison a tracert to the Hearthstone/Diablo server: ... Not sure if the (lack of) information means anything on itself. But it shows that the last properly responding server is also the last stop of my ISP, the next hop would already be at Telia.Dihanna3 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 Battle.net icon on task bar Can anyone tell me why on my task bar does the Battle.net icon not show up? Also how do I fix it? I've added a screenshot and a red arrow pointing to my issue. http://i.imgur.com/hacTTtO.png Thank you for any help you can give.Checkyoself1 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 Raid lag spikes, help diagnosing, anyone else have it? So I am experiencing what is seems lag spikes in raid combat, how would I go about figuring out what this is? Game is really not enjoyable longterm like this. Check at 30s when we open up. Sometimes spikes are even longer. Is this like due to download packet loss? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA1CSulGdAo Thank you for feedback.Rambop7 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 Stuck on "Starting Battle.net..." As the title says, every time I try to open my battle net launcher it does nothing but say the above (http://i.imgur.com/Vtfm6PM.png). If I close it, it gets stuck on "Cleaning up". I have to close it via the Task Manager if I want to close it properly. If I try to open the "Battle.net Launcher" application, the one that has been default since I got it, I get the above. If I try to open the "Battle Net" application from the Battle Net folder, it works - but I can't load Live WoW, but I can launch Beta/PTR/Heathstone etc. I've also tried manually launching the WoW and WoW-64 applications directly but neither of those will work, but they are showing in the task manager but are barely using anything. It was all working fine last night. Is it worth re-installing the battle.net launcher or does anyone know of another fix?Soisoisoi7 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 Bnet launcher issue (Mac) So about an hour ago i got a message through on my launcher telling me that an update was ready to install and i needed to restart the application. I did that, attempted to log back in and was then greeted with the following message. "Uh oh, it looks like your installation files got mangled somehow. Please re-download and reinstall Battle.net. Sorry about that." (Heres a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/Fe4IgoC.png) So I followed the guide to uninstalling the application properly, re-downloaded the installer and installed it again. But upon logging again it did the same. Rebooted my machine, no change. Attempted to run from the separate launcher pathways, still the same. Each time I logged in however notifications popped up in the top right corner of my screen, telling me that wow, starcraft, hearthstone etc were all updating their game files, but i still couldn't interact further than the 'Exit battle.net' button. There also didnt seem to be any option on the help section of the site dedicated to the bnet launcher, so i figured id post here until i can possibly get a hold of someone on live chat later on. Thanks for your time.Kpaz15 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 Edit: RPPvP servers back up again Edit2: Apparently due to a multiple server raid on shrine the servers have crashed, very charming.. On Defias Brotherhood: Took the portal to dalaran, wouldnt complete loading, had to alt+f4 out. When logging back in i get stuck on the retrieving character list. Same for all servers on the RPPvP server group: Defias Brotherhood / Ravenholdt / Scarshield Legion / Sporeggar / The Venture Co Other server are accessable. Edit: wont even get to retrieve character list anymore, goes to logging in to server and then instantly cancels itself. Other servers outside the RPPvP group seem to be working for me still.Exovaena20 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 "Instance is Full" Hi guys, is anyone else having issues with this? I was playing LFR on Lightbringer, did three full wings perfectly fine, got the call for the final part and couldn't teleport into the instance as I received the "Instance is Full" message. Tried to join LFR on a different player on a different account and different server and the same thing happened.Illyanna0 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 Random Disconnects and now stuck at character retrieve Random disconnects have been present since I started this game (again) 2 weeks ago. Happens around 2 times per hour. Unacceptable. Also new "feature" today: was playing WSG with my new shiny lvl 67 warrior on server The Venture Co, random DC once again (big surprise there) and now when trying to log back in client gets stuck at "retrieving character list". Luckily that wsg was vs russians, so I didnt rly mind dropping out at that time. However, I could log on to my other servers, Nordrassil for example. Now the two questions I have: (yes, there is actually 3) 1. What is this maddness? 2. What are you (blizzard, the "official" Im paying for to play this game) doing to fix it? -I mean what are you doing to fix it NOW, not what are you planning to do to fix it 3. When are you going to start to compensate with free game time for this !@#$? And yes, my connection is fine. With kind and dissapointed regards, Giggeli p.s you "battle.net" -copy of Steam works horribly.Giggeli1 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 Scarhield Legion DOWN Cant login to any of the servers connected.. Plz fix asapDahunt0 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 Hello server bugs? Everyone on Defias is getting lags and when they get to log on , we get stuck on Retrieving character list, can anyone tell me why?Fanatik0 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 FPS question. I have a 19" monitor now. If I upgrade to 24" will my FPS drop? If so how much around? I have a 6core 3.6GHz processor and 8GB RAMShelbot4 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 send or write the config.wtf file i deleted it send or write the config.wtf file i deleted itKurrok8 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 (updating) ''Installing Battle.net...'' Every time when I tried to install it stops at 1 % more than previously . I'm at 7 % and each new percentage takes me 5min waiting. Please help me solve this problem I would not updatnig not stop at every one % and wait 5minutes :( When it stop it say ''we are having trouble transferring data. We will automatically keep trying to fix this ( no need to try again manually) Last time i played 6months ago.Patryxptt2 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 Disconnected from battle.net Hello. i keep on getting disconnected from both the new launcher and from wow. i play wow like 5 min then it disconnects me, and the launcher just keep on disconnecting (like i login then it stays on launcher 5 mins later i disconnect, then after 5 mins im back online and then it just keep on going like that) I have checked that it aint my connection at home so i was wondering if it was my computer or the launcher (one of my friends say that it also happens to him sometimes, just not as much as for me) what can i do or is it a error from blizz ?? (i have been using this for the last 2-3 week without any problems its started for me today) (i play on Eonar and Ravencrest, i might understand if it could happen on Ravencrest, but on Eonar?? its a very low populated server) (sorry for my bad english)Killifyoucan3 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 AMD 14.9 Drivers Yesterday after installing the new 14.9 drivers it's hit and miss if my game launches from the battlenet starter. I click on the starter to load it up and then click "play" then my whole system hangs and locks up. I can only then turn off the PC by keeping my finger on the main start button on my tower. Out of 5 tries between yesterday and today i have only managed to get in the game once. Does anybody else have these issue's since updating? Specs i5 3570K OC'ed to 4.4 2 x 7950's in Crossfire 14.9 drivers Windows 8.1Toxile2 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 Latency issues using starhub singapore Is anyone else from Singapore facing latency issues and random disconnects? I opened a ticket with blizz and they come up with the standard answer. but I really want to know if anyone from Singapore is facing the same issue. I get ~500ms home and 1k+ on world. it has become pretty much unplayable. I really have no clue if the issue is with Blizzard or my ISP. Although everything except WOW works just fine.Yodå0 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 cant log in to PTR Hi, when im trying to log in the PTR its open the wod beta realm . pleas helpLoranos0 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 Constant DC and Transfer Aborted:instance not found Hello I don't know if anyone is experiencing this problem atm but I keep dc'ing in almost any in-door raid/instance/bg first MS is incredibly good and smooth and all of sudden everyone start running in 1 spot till I eventually DC and when I want to login back it ports me to shrine and says transfer aborted:instance not found!! I have been talking with few GMs since 4 days ago and did every step to fix my WoW and PC but problem lies in Blizzard for sure and my ISP cant report any problem or changes to their service. Also my in real life friends had this problem in Kazzak realm but it seems its fixed and fine now for them and I tried to raid one night with them in a game center and I still got dc'ed and couldn't enter SoO because of transfer aborted:instance not found while rest of them were playing and raiding without any problem ( and we all were using same internet connection but they were raiding in kazzak and I was in Twisting Nether) Pathping : Tracing route to 195-12-232-102.customer.teliacarrier.com [195.12.232.102] over a maximum of 30 hops: 0 PC [192.168.1.20] 1 192.168.1.1 2 10.201.32.57 3 10.201.32.40 4 10.201.32.25 5 10.201.42.204 6 10.201.22.102 7 10.10.36.218 8 so-9-0-0-xcr2.fra.cw.net [62.208.212.145] 9 ae3-xcr1.fri.cw.net [195.2.10.94] 10 195.2.9.238 11 * * * Computing statistics for 275 seconds... Source to Here This Node/Link Hop RTT Lost/Sent = Pct Lost/Sent = Pct Address 0 PC [192.168.1.20] 0/ 100 = 0% | 1 0ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 192.168.1.1 0/ 100 = 0% | 2 46ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 10.201.32.57 0/ 100 = 0% | 3 43ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 10.201.32.40 0/ 100 = 0% | 4 44ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 10.201.32.25 0/ 100 = 0% | 5 44ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 10.201.42.204 0/ 100 = 0% | 6 46ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 10.201.22.102 0/ 100 = 0% | 7 43ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 10.10.36.218 0/ 100 = 0% | 8 123ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% so-9-0-0-xcr2.fra.cw.net [62.208.212.145] 0/ 100 = 0% | 9 147ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% ae3-xcr1.fri.cw.net [195.2.10.94] 0/ 100 = 0% | 10 146ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 195.2.9.238 100/ 100 =100% | 11 --- 100/ 100 =100% 0/ 100 = 0% PC [0.0.0.0] Trace complete. looking glass : PING 5.161.10.36 (5.161.10.36) 56(84) bytes of data. --- 5.161.10.36 ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 4998ms traceroute to 5.161.10.36 (5.161.10.36), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard (Blizzard) 1.314 ms !X * * traceroute to 5.161.10.36 (5.161.10.36), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard (Blizzard) 0.353 ms 0.480 ms 0.484 ms 2 * * * 3 62.115.46.197 (62.115.46.197) 0.623 ms 0.636 ms 0.636 ms 4 adm-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.132.174) 0.794 ms 0.803 ms 0.804 ms 5 hbg-bb1-link.telia.net (213.155.135.27) 6.697 ms 6.706 ms 6.704 ms 6 ffm-bb1-link.telia.net (213.155.135.142) 19.140 ms ffm-bb1-link.telia.net (213.155.135.148) 18.415 ms ffm-bb1-link.telia.net (213.155.135.142) 18.315 ms 7 ffm-b10-link.telia.net (62.115.137.225) 16.039 ms ffm-b10-link.telia.net (62.115.137.137) 16.072 ms ffm-b10-link.telia.net (62.115.137.141) 16.080 ms 8 delta-ic-300712-ffm-b10.c.telia.net (62.115.13.30) 83.557 ms 83.325 ms 83.587 ms 9 * * * 10 85.132.90.118 (85.132.90.118) 94.617 ms 94.850 ms 94.660 ms 11 * * * 12 * * * 13 * * * 14 * * * 15 * * * HOST: Blizzard Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1. Blizzard 0.0% 10 0.8 0.5 0.3 0.9 0.2 2. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 3. 62.115.46.197 0.0% 10 0.7 0.8 0.6 1.6 0.3 4. adm-bb3-link.telia.net 0.0% 10 1.5 0.9 0.8 1.5 0.2 5. hbg-bb1-link.telia.net 0.0% 10 6.8 11.0 6.8 27.1 7.6 6. ffm-bb1-link.telia.net 0.0% 10 15.1 22.4 15.0 88.8 23.3 7. ffm-b10-link.telia.net 0.0% 10 16.1 16.0 15.1 16.4 0.5 8. delta-ic-300712-ffm-b10.c.telia.net 0.0% 10 83.6 83.5 83.4 83.6 0.1 9. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 10. 85.132.90.118 0.0% 10 94.6 96.5 94.6 106.3 3.6 11. ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0Brewclee21 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 Refresh Rate Problems Hello Blizzard. Since this morning, I've had problems with my World of Warcraft, as my Refresh Rate for some reason is stuck on 30 Hz. DxDiag: Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) X4 740 Quad Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz 16384MB RAM Available OS Memory: 16306MB RAM Card name: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Driver Version: 14.100.0.0 Driver Date/Size: 4/18/2014 04:42:54, 1343272 bytes Display Memory: 1727 MB Dedicated Memory: 2022 MB Shared Memory: 3801 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz) Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: PHILIPS FTV Monitor Id: PHL0000 Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz) Please help me :-(Takanome0 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 Resolution on 3k laptop. Hiya, I have a Clevo W230SS with a 3200 x 1800 screen and I've had an issue with selecting my in-game resolution ever since I purchased it. Quite simply, 3200x1800 is the only 16:9 apect ratio I can select on the options screen. My laptop can run WoW fine on ultra (Between 40-60 fps, generally) at this resolution, but during 25 man raids specifically my frame rate can drop as low as 20 fps, which is less than ideal. I've tried changing the config in the WTF folder as well as several other suggestions I've found around the web, but have had no success. Any ideas? Specs if at all relevant: i7 4710MQ 3.5ghz 12gb 1600mhz RAM 2gb Nvidia GTX 860M (Maxwell)Shuckle0 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 Game crash to login screen after moving Hello, For a while now I've been having this weird issue where when I log into a toon and move it, the game will throw me back to the log in screen (Type in account and password) If I leave the toon for about an hour and go back to it, it seems fine but it has become rather annoying when I plan to do things on it. It happens with and without add ons enabled. Does not show any error. Even tried running on each graphics setting, nothing seems to help.Zxorm6 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 WoD install on new computer I'm getting a new computer at the end of the month, I've lost most of the discs though for my expansions, and I pre-ordered the WoD expansion so that is downloading via the launcher, my question is, what do I need to do to get it all on my new computer without the discs and without the WoD discs? ThanksFrozenblaze2 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 Constant Lua Error appearing Hi I keep getting this error ingame, doesn't go away and constantly appears: Message: [string "WoW.lua"]:1: ')' expected near '!' Time: 10/02/14 14:04:06 Count: 100 Stack: Locals:Xile3 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 Start up menu not changed A few days ago I bought WoD, standard edition. As far as I know, I got it. Shouldnt the start up menu in the game then change, show a portal or something? It keeps showing me the Panderian one. Not a big deal, just has me tad worried something happened as I bought the game.Ravenor2 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 WoW crashing Randomly / when youtube is playing Hey Guys! Didnt see any topics with the same issue, if there is, feel free to delete this one. My issue: when playing a video on youtube or just opening google chrome my WoW crashes 75% of the time. This is the error i get: http://imgur.com/reZhGXj PC Specs: AMD Athlon x4 x64 3.4ghz 8 GB Ram AMD R7 250 2gb graphics card AMD drivers (all up to date) I have tried everything to fix this issue, reinstalling drivers / wow and all kind of things but i cant get it to go away. Seems to be an issue since latest battle.net launcher update or maybe the one before that. Anyone has some advice on the subject? Thanks in advance! Greetings Thrund!Thrund5 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 WoW Freezes up my entire system It started a couple of weeks ago, but i cant play WoW for more than 5-10 minutes without it completely freezing up my system, i have to hard reset it to do anything, i have a feeling it could be hardware related but im unsure. heres my DxDiag just incase ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 9/30/2014, 21:19:53 Machine name: PHOBOS-PC Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: System manufacturer System Model: System Product Name BIOS: BIOS Date: 10/09/12 10:32:05 Ver: 51.05 Processor: AMD A8-5600K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (4 CPUs), ~4.3GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM Available OS Memory: 8146MB RAM Page File: 2039MB used, 14249MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 11 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Display Tab 2: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Sound Tab 3: No problems found. Sound Tab 4: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 770 DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1184&SUBSYS_84651043&REV_A1 Display Memory: 4038 MB Dedicated Memory: 1990 MB Shared Memory: 2048 MB Current Mode: 1360 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz) Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: ES185c Monitor Id: GKE0185 Native Mode: 1360 x 768(p) (59.664Hz) Output Type: HD15 Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um Driver File Version: 9.18.0013.4411 (English) Driver Version: 9.18.13.4411 DDI Version: 11 Driver Model: WDDM 1.1 Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 19954520 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-52C4-11CF-C862-68A41CC2C435} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x1184 SubSys ID: 0x84651043 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem11.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section035:9.18.13.4411:pci\ven_10de&dev_1184 Rank Of Driver: 00E02001 Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 770 DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1184&SUBSYS_84651043&REV_A1 Display Memory: 4038 MB Dedicated Memory: 1990 MB Shared Memory: 2048 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz) Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: DSG TV Monitor Id: DSG0B01 Native Mode: 1280 x 720(p) (60.000Hz) Output Type: HDMI Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um Driver File Version: 9.18.0013.4411 (English) Driver Version: 9.18.13.4411 DDI Version: 11 Driver Model: WDDM 1.1 Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 19954520 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-52C4-11CF-C862-68A41CC2C435} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x1184 SubSys ID: 0x84651043 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem11.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section035:9.18.13.4411:pci\ven_10de&dev_1184 Rank Of Driver: 00E02001 Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_10438445&REV_1003 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6657 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 6/12/2012 11:10:44, 4060560 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_10438445&REV_1003 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6657 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 6/12/2012 11:10:44, 4060560 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_10438445&REV_1003 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6657 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 6/12/2012 11:10:44, 4060560 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: DSG TV-C (NVIDIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0040&SUBSYS_10438465&REV_1001 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: nvhda64v.sys Driver Version: 1.03.0032.0001 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 9/17/2014 05:51:20, 197408 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: NVIDIA Corporation HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6657 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 6/12/2012 11:10:44, 4060560 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: SI Gaming Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x0C45, 0x8603 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: SI Gaming Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x0C45, 0x8603 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Gaming Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1D57, 0xAD03 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Gaming Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1D57, 0xAD03 FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1022, 0x7807 | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub | Service: usbhub | Driver: usbhub.sys, 11/27/2013 02:41:37, 343040 bytes | Driver: usbd.sys, 11/27/2013 02:41:03, 7808 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + HID Keyboard Device | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0C45, 0x8603 | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard | Service: kbdhid | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/21/2010 04:23:47, 33280 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/14/2009 02:48:04, 50768 bytes | + HID Keyboard Device | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1D57, 0xAD03 | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard | Service: kbdhid | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/21/2010 04:23:47, 33280 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/14/2009 02:48:04, 50768 bytes | + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd | Upper Filters: kbdclass | Service: TermDD | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/14/2009 00:19:57, 105472 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/14/2009 02:48:04, 50768 bytes | + HID-compliant mouse | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1D57, 0xAD03 | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse | Service: mouhid | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/14/2009 01:00:20, 31232 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/14/2009 02:48:27, 49216 bytes | + Terminal Server Mouse Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou | Upper Filters: mouclass | Service: TermDD | Driver: termdd.sys, 11/21/2010 04:23:47, 63360 bytes | Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/14/2009 01:00:20, 26624 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/14/2009 02:48:27, 49216 bytes ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 506.9 GB Total Space: 953.8 GB File System: NTFS Model: ST1000DM003-1CH162 ATA Device Drive: D: Free Space: 99.3 GB Total Space: 476.9 GB File System: NTFS Model: ST500DM002-1BD142 ATA Device Drive: E: Model: ATAPI iHAS124 W ATA Device Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 04:23:47, 147456 bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_85051043&REV_09\01000000684CE00000 Driver: n/a Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7808&SUBSYS_85271043&REV_11\3&267A616A&0&9A Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 02:41:11, 53248 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 02:41:11, 325120 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 02:41:37, 343040 bytes Name: PCI Express standard Root Port Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1414&SUBSYS_85261043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&20 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 04:23:47, 184704 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1400&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C0 Driver: n/a Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1184&SUBSYS_84651043&REV_A1\4&17AF19EA&0&0010 Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 438984 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 1199668 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_disp.inf_amd64_neutral_29f0ef8ce53ed880\NvCplSetupEng.exe, 1.00.0001.0000 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 35635488 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\Nvd3d9wrap.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 159400 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 12104 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrap.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 108424 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\Nvd3d9wrapx.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 184120 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 13120 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrapx.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 125904 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 21904 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 842560 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 227472 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 56689 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 338760 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 647312 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 60560 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL64.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 73872 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 13157696 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 925896 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 957584 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 393024 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 6.14.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 501064 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 3223120 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 20922512 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 13939272 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 4287296 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 19954520 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinfo.pb, 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 26956 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinitx.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 174856 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglshim64.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 352016 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 31887680 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvopencl.dll, 8.17.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 14026304 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvumdshimx.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 984424 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2umx.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 20589536 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 894096 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 919240 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 348304 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 6.14.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 417096 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 2838424 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 17259664 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 11330776 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 4008592 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvd3dum.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 16875856 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvinit.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 156840 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvoglshim32.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 303600 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 24552592 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvopencl.dll, 8.17.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 11392576 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvumdshim.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 867528 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvwgf2um.dll, 9.18.0013.4411 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 18106152 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispco6434411.dll, 2.00.0041.0004 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 1876296 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispgenco6434411.dll, 2.00.0019.0002 (English), 9/14/2014 00:48:03, 1539272 bytes Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7808&SUBSYS_85271043&REV_11\3&267A616A&0&92 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 02:41:11, 53248 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 02:41:11, 325120 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 02:41:37, 343040 bytes Name: PCI Express standard Root Port Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1412&SUBSYS_85261043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&10 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 04:23:47, 184704 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0E0A&SUBSYS_84651043&REV_A1\4&17AF19EA&0&0110 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 04:23:47, 122368 bytes Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7807&SUBSYS_85271043&REV_11\3&267A616A&0&B0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 02:41:09, 25600 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 02:41:11, 325120 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 02:41:37, 343040 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1410&SUBSYS_85261043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780F&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_40\3&267A616A&0&A4 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 04:23:47, 184704 bytes Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7807&SUBSYS_85271043&REV_11\3&267A616A&0&98 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 02:41:09, 25600 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 02:41:11, 325120 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 02:41:37, 343040 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1405&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C5 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard ISA bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780E&SUBSYS_85271043&REV_11\3&267A616A&0&A3 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:48:27, 15424 bytes Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7807&SUBSYS_85271043&REV_11\3&267A616A&0&90 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 02:41:09, 25600 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 02:41:11, 325120 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 02:41:37, 343040 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1404&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C4 Driver: n/a Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780D&SUBSYS_84451043&REV_01\3&267A616A&0&A2 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 04:23:47, 122368 bytes Name: Standard AHCI 1.0 Serial ATA Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7801&SUBSYS_85271043&REV_40\3&267A616A&0&88 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msahci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 04:23:47, 31104 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:45:46, 48720 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:52:21, 24128 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7601.18231 (English), 8/5/2013 03:25:45, 155584 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1403&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C3 Driver: n/a Name: AMD SMBus Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780B&SUBSYS_85271043&REV_14\3&267A616A&0&A0 Driver: n/a Name: PCI Express standard Root Port Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_43A1&SUBSYS_00001022&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A9 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 04:23:47, 184704 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1402&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C2 Driver: n/a Name: TP-LINK 150Mbps Wireless N PCI Express Adapter Device ID: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&SUBSYS_3118168C&REV_01\4&4FE1B85&0&0020 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\athrx.sys, 9.02.0000.0432 (English), 7/29/2011 05:36:44, 2755584 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vwifibus.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 01:07:21, 24576 bytes Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7808&SUBSYS_85271043&REV_11\3&267A616A&0&B2 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 02:41:11, 53248 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 02:41:11, 325120 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.18328 (English), 11/27/2013 02:41:37, 343040 bytes Name: PCI Express standard Root Port Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_43A0&SUBSYS_00001022&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 04:23:47, 184704 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1401&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C1 Driver: n/a ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.18221 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514 Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9200.17037 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7601.17514 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514 File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514 iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835 Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll, Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18501 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18501 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7601.17514 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7601.17514 AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll, AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll, SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll, Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Audio Capture Sources: Microphone (Realtek High Defini,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: ,0x00000000,0,0,, Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Trust Webcam,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: ,0x00000000,0,0,, Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Realtek HDA SPDIF Optical Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Video Capture Sources: Trust Webcam,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Audio Renderers: Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 DirectSound: DSG TV-C (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 DSG TV-C (NVIDIA High Definitio,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Realtek Digital Output (Realtek,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Realtek Digital Output(Optical),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0Légíon9 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 Error2 and instance not found So, what the hey? These problems have been going on for several days no and the are still not fixed. Players, including me, cannot even log in the bleeding game, let alone play it since regions are -missing- from the game all of a sudden. Before that there was this huge issue with enormous world-lag, and now we have a dc-issue as well. When are you going to get your act together, Blizzard? It's ridiculous to have to spend 15min to try and get in the game when it barely works as it is, and I've already paid my subscription. And no, the issues are still not in my end, everything else is working like always, it's your wonderful launcher that even refuses to connect more than too often, it's your program that ain't running, and it's your servers that cannot be reached.Wariath1 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 a bit annoying issue i did buy the 30 days of wow and the mist of pandaria in the battle.net store.. but every time i log in to wow it ask me if i want to upgrade or still play trial? how can i get rid of that, and play normally?Jomse4 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 Random foreseeable disconnects I apologise if this issue has already been addressed. On occasion, my spells suddenly stop working. They get highlighted, but they just don't execute, although I am still able to speak in-game. After 5-10 seconds of this, I get disconnected from the game. Very frustrating, especially when playing arenas! Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks in advance!Pyrokill5 02 Oct 2014
02 Oct 2014 Last few days game is unplayable. Latency issues. I don't know whats going on but last few days game is totally unplayable. And to be worse our entire premade was affected by stupid and constant latency jumps, random dc's, being stuck at loading. We're all 5 fron different countries we don't even use same ISP so yeah, can some one tell me what the hell is going on? This is 3rd day in a row where we constantly lagg/carsh or w/e. Our locations are from Norway, Swe, UK, PL, Croatia. So it can't be one specific ISP issue, it's probably telia eating crap again, excuse the bad wording but we're getting frustrated. We barley managed to finish Siege of niuzao CM because there was so many lagg issues. It's "fine" outside of dungeons and raids but as soon we enter raids or dungeons there are issues, and people from other server seem to complain about it aswel. And it would seem we only have issues when we are playing at Twisting Nether, tried to log on some other servers latency is down to 40/40 ms.Palestinac4 02 Oct 2014