Twisting Nether

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system ( can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
6h (H) <Circle of Brad> 5/11 Mythic is recruiting! Hello Twisting Nether our guild Circle of Brad is looking for veterans who want to experience end game content with us. We are currently 5/11 Mythic doing duo-raids with Saradomin because we can't muster up 20 people for our mythic raids. We came here to this server in hopes of improving our roster. What we have, -Patience -A very solid core squad -A friendly guild environment with little to no drama. -Very good leadership in raids. We raid two days a week. On Wednesday from 7 PM GMT to 10 PM GMT On Sunday from 7 PM GMT to 10 PM GMT What we ask of you. -Decent gear (950ish) -The willingness to listen. -Activity. -Mentality to improve. -Prior mythic experience is a huge bonus. Right now we need about everything. Add me on if you wanna have a talk. Takera#2417Takeralol0 6h
6h Antorus Heroic Boosting Hello, Following our success with boosting during Warlords of Draenor we are back and now boosting for the end of Legion! We are open to payments on all realms Horde and Alliance. The prices listed below are for Twisting Nether specific and will vary depending on your realm. Please contact me to discuss other realms/services. Currently we are selling: Antorus HC 11/11 Master Looter Price - 1.1m (Will vary on other realms & will also vary based on loot included etc, price listed is base price for top level, all loot) -Any/all 945+ loot (955+ Argus) for your class/loot spec. Multispec items (jewellery etc) will be rolled. You will be the only buyer of your tier token (Vanquisher, Conqueror, Protector) & armour type (Cloth, Leather, Mail, Plate) - Other spots are available for no loot (Bonus rolls only) excess drops, specific items/bosses at request. Please contact for full info! - Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker - Violet Spellwing (Argus Mount) - A chance at the Antoran Charhound (Felhounds of Sargeras Mount) - A chance at the following transmog weapons (Aggramar & Argus) - Aggramar - Taeshalach Argus - Scythe of the Unmaker - A chance at a Pantheon trinket/legendary trinket Aman'Thul's Vision (Argus) Antorus HC 11/11 Personal Loot Price - 450K (Will vary on other realms) With this boost you will receive: - Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker - Violet Spellwing (Argus Mount) - A chance at the Antoran Charhound (Felhounds of Sargeras Mount) - A chance at 945+ loot (first 10 bosses) & 955+ loot (Argus) - A chance at the following transmog weapons (Aggramar & Argus) - Aggramar - Taeshalach Argus - Scythe of the Unmaker - A chance at a Pantheon trinket/legendary trinket Aman'Thul's Vision (Argus) Argus Heroic (Personal Loot) - 120K With this boost you will receive: - Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker - Violet Spellwing (Mount) - ( - A chance at 955+ loot - A chance at a Pantheon trinket/legendary trinket Aman'Thul's Vision We also hope to begin offering Gul'dan Mythic mount kills with this. If you are interested in a service that has not been listed on this page please feel free to contact me regardless as I am likely able to help you with anything you may need. M+ boosting: If you are interested in purchasing a service from us please contact us at one of the following: Battlenet: Maz#2672 Asuna#2517 Jack#2958 Discord: 6h
8h [H] One Percent Wipe (7/11M), 3 days/week Greetings! Guild "One Percent Wipe" is a newly formed international collective, gathered players with years of World of Warcraft experience from all over Europe (England, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Greece, Republic of Cyprus, Russia and many more). Founders of our guild are playing together since Vanilla. We are aiming to conquer mythical raid content, while maintaining semi-hardcore attitude with ~10 hours a week of overall raid time. Our goal is to finish this and upcoming expansions among the top 1000. Whom are we looking for: - a passionate raiders - players with good attitude towards end-game raiding, great at classes they are playing and basically the people on which our collective can rely while doing the progress raids. What we can offer: - a quality and stable raids with like-minded players on your side; - people who respects the time everyone had to spend in raid; - drama free atmosphere. Raiding Schedule (server time): Wednesday, 19:45 - 22:30 Friday, 19:45 - 22:30 Sunday, 19:45 - 22:30 Loot System: Loot Council Language and Communication: English, Discord Recruiting damage dealers(17.03.2018): demon hunter druid (balance) monk If you are interested, then please contact us and don't forget the link to your current logs! Fil#2512 Nikeri#2208 Have a good day!Naikiri1 8h
17h 8 / 11 Mythic LF guild 969.37 holy paladin / 970.87 retri paladin, looking for a similar experience raiding guild can downgrade too, add me for more info about me and for logs. Frosty#21149Lighty1 17h
22h Aff Warlock and Holy Pally LF Mythic raiding guild We're an experienced raiding couple looking for a new home where we can raid and do m+ with like-minded people. We've been playing on and off (mostly on and as semi-hardcore raiders) since Vanilla/BC :) After a few months of casual life we realised we'd much rather be raiding than idling in Dala looking for pugs. What we're looking for is a guild who is doing mythic raiding 2 nights per week, preferrably starting around 20:00 server time and willing to take us both onboard the raiding squad. Link to the warlock's armory: Previous logs from pugs we've been in: Feel free to contact me here, will be checking back regularly. //Axrîl and YámmYámm4 22h
22h LFG ME AND MY FRIEND Me mage(945) and my friend warlock(950) are looking for casual raiding guild.Both have curve and raiding exp. My name ingame Eriadoza.Eriadoza1 22h
23h [H] Cow & His Wife LF Guild Hi all, I'm Phil, I live in Lincolnshire UK but I'm not a farmer. I've recently come back to the game after a long break when pandas were all the rage, I thought I'd had enough and thought I'd spend my time on FIFA instead but evidently I've decided against it. I'm looking for a guild on a moderately well populated horde server for myself and the old ball & chain. We're both quite vastly experienced in the realm of raiding. Downed all content when relevant since TBC (well I have, the wife started playing in WOTLK but not much in the way of raiding) Since MoP, we've not really been interested much, Lou has played almost constantly but I got sick after Siege of Orgrimmar and thought I'd chill out for a while. Now I know I'm blowing my own horn, but I'm a pretty bloody good dps, so is the mrs. she plays an Ele shaman (or is currently gearing one) - I was also a pretty bloody good tank too, which I'll be happy to play for the right (patient) guild whilst I learn how to Warcraft again, though I'd prefer to stick with frost. Obviously I've come back at an inopportune time, I know most guilds will be either winding down or not really doing anything at the moment, so I'd be more than happy just to piss about in raid finders etc until BFA but I would love to get into raiding again. So here what you can expect from us: - Experience in Raid/guild leading (though we don't want to get into all that again) - Mature (late 30's) and completely drama free - Experienced, cohesive & coherent players with a lot of raid time under their belt - Easy going, flexible & approachable What we expect from you: - Raid time, semi hardcore preferably no more than 3 nights per week, 2 would be ideal - No drama/uppity 16 year old guild masters, a nice mature environment in an english speaking guild - Preferably a long standing guild or a guild with an already "gelled" raid team which we can challenge ourselves to be a part of At present, we're going through a house move & staying with in-laws so I'm not in game much but I can get battle net messages on my phone. We're on Draenor at the moment but looking to move. Battle Tag is kaon#2813Morgenes1 23h
1d Hpala lf guild 940 Holy Pala with HC dps experience Looking for guild (twisting Nether) Bnet: SacredTwist#2534 Previous guild split up because of lack of players for mythic And im rerolling to holy pala, reason being warrior is mind numbingly boringFaeera1 1d
1d [H] <Ephemeral> recruiting for Mythic <Ephemeral> A fairly new guild who are recruiting for Mythic Antorus progress. About us: We decided to start this guild because we were tired of "budget" guilds, with no community and unengaged people, internal conflicts and so on. Our core is comprised of prior hardcore raiders, with strong knowledge of the game, our class and past and current tiers. We raid 3 days a week - Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 19.00 Server Time Our goal: Our inevitable goal is to get Cutting Edge as soon as possible, and have a stable raid group going into Battle for Azeroth, ready to face the new expansion and get a respectable ranking. What we can offer you: - A serious and dedicated, yet friendly environment - An active and engaged community - A team of people who know what we are doing, who wants to progress as quickly and efficient as possible What we expect from you: - Full knowledge of your class - Prior high-end raid experience - A good attitude - A stable attendance - A stable internet connection and hardware If you are interested catch any of the officers ingame or on our battletags - bigboss#23457 / Dictator - May#1345 / Faith - Sneakyturtle#265808 / Ricflairdrip or on our Discord @ 1d
1d [H] 960 Affi lock & 962 Frost Dk LF Mythic Raiding As the title suggests, we're looking for a mythic raiding guild for which we can progress through Antorus, We're both British and English speaking. We would like a raiding guild which raids 3 nights per week but not on a Friday or Saturday. Pref Raid time would be 8.00pm onwards. Although PvP and older content runs is not a must, it would be nice. Our Logs 1d
1d (H) <Rival> 4/11M are recruiting! <Rival> are recruiting experienced players of all classes to help bolster our Mythic roster for progression. We're a 2-day raiding guild established in Cataclysm, raiding Tues/Thurs, with the addition of a Sunday for optional runs (e.g. HC). Our raid time is 8:00-11:00PM realm time. What we're looking for? - Fluent English and willingness to communicate is essential. - Be able to maintain near 100% attendance with only unavoidable absences. - Your characters to be maxed with all consumables possible. - Stable internet connection. - Players who can carry their own weight but adapt well to a team environment. - Consistent playtime throughout the week to better your character, not only to attend raid nights. For more information reply to this forum or message me on my battletag Turtle#2170. Experience is a must, and Warcraft Logs must be available.Turtoa1 1d
1d <Assailant> Casual Raiding Guild LF New Members! Greetings! We are Assailant, a horde guild in the Twisting Neather eu server and we're looking for casual raiders. So a little backstory on the guild. A friend of us raided with this guild in Warlords of Dreanor and when the prepatch of Legion hit. He offered me and the current GM to lead this guild when we started playing in Legion and we accepted. Most of the old members quit from Dreanor and so we had to recruit from scratch. Raiding A lot of new members have come and gone. This is also why we've had a bit of trouble with progressing though Anotus. At this moment the guild has cleared 8/11 in heroic, allthough a lot of the members who helped us do this unfortunately left the guild (for their own personal reasons). So at the moment we're still steadily clearing Antorus normal each week to help gear up new members. Also we're still aiming to do the first 3-4 bosses on heroic. Just for practice and loot, mainly setpieces. We aim to give out flasks and make feasts for raids as long as the gold allows us to. If you have any crafting or gathering profession you can support this too once you join the guild. The same thing goes for enchants and jewels. Raid days The raid days are as follows, time is servertime: Friday - 19:45-23:00 - normal Antorus Sunday - 19:45-22:30 - heroic Antorus Tuesday - 19:45-22:30 - heroic Antorus followup Keystones We also really like to do keystones from time to time with the guild. To gear eachother up. Mostly we do keys ranging from +2-+15 Mentality We really like to help gear up and improve. This guild isn't too picky on performance, but likes to improve. If you need help learning tactics we're here for you. Voice Chat Preferably we get everyone on discord, a voice chat service, for the raids. You do not need to talk, since we find it really important that we can just call things out. You can also use this service as a chat with your fellow guildies :). Roles we seek Currently we have tanks and mostly need healers (can also be offspec) and DPS (preferably mostly ranged, but melee is also welcome). Joining us? If you want to join the guild just leave a message on this post. You can add a little introduction message too if you'd like (for example your class/spec, ilvl), but you don't have to. Or you can add me on discord (not my name is MysticalZelda#1345. I will check this post at least once a day and also my discord is on my phone. If you want we can also voice chat or just normally chat on there if you have any further questions.Mystfoxy7 1d
2d 9/9 MTos and 5/11 druid looking for a new home! As in the title, I'm the cutting edge player. Had to stop raiding with my current guild due to real life issues. Was playing a tank for the past 13 years or so, so am looking for a dps re-roll. Most likely still a druid. Can do back-up tanking if needed. Add me on btag if any of you are interested, Ivar#21250Ivardudu0 2d
2d [H] <Outdated> 6/11M Recruiting Who are we? <Outdated>is a guild formed by a group of friends whom all shares the same passion for raiding and are clearing heroic every week and progressing through mythic 2 days (6 hrs) a week. As many other guilds, our guild consist of people throughout Europe. However, we all share the same goal of having fun while also raiding on a serious level and we aim to have a high roster for both Heroic and Mythic progression. During progression we highly appreciate all raiders to give their full attention during raids. Each week we make sure every single raider receives their weekly +15 chest. That being said, we also run multiple high Mythic+ Dungeons everyday for those interested in pushing high keys. Our progress Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Heroic Nighthold: 6/10 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras: 5/9 Mythic Antorus 6/11 Mythic Our raiding schedule - Server Time Mythic Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday: 20:30 - 23:30 With the optional Heroic clear on Mondays and alt/normal clear on Thursdays and Fridays. Currently In Need of -Shadow Priest -Hunter(Any spec) -Shaman(Any spec) -Balance Druid with viable healing offspec -Warlock(Any spec) Classes marked with Bold are highly needed. If your class or spec is not listed above, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are always looking for exceptional players to strenghten our team. What can <Outdated> offer you -A place to stay and enjoy the game while also partipate in raiding on a serious level. -A fun and exiciting community with lots of different faces. -The option to clear and experience current tier on a 2 days raiding pace -Multiple High M+ on a daily basis What is required from you -Atleast 90% raid attendance, preferably 100% during important progress. -110% dedication to the raid and the guild - We highly praise loyalty. -Skill and knowledge of your class on a high enough level to carry your own weight Interested? If <Outdated> sounds like the place for you, please aply here or contact one of the officers below. Evza#2495 Forsaken#2107 Duke#2137 Gotwings#2507 attacker#2397Attackér13 2d
2d [H] <Ironwood Inc> 5/11M are looking for members Do you want to experience mythic raiding but on a more casual level? We are after people with the right mindset. About us <Ironwood Inc> is a horde guild on the well populated server Twisting Nether. We consist of mostly mythic experienced raiders. Eager to continue our journey and down some new mythic bosses. Here to look for new talents to strengthen our ranks. We raid twice a week, Mondays and Wednesdays from 20.30 (20.20 invites) to 23.30 server time. In addition to raids we also run M+ keys, have a RBG team who runs on Thursdays and ’The Sunday Club’, a social/alt HC run on Sundays so that you don’t need to look for PUGs to get it done. If you, like us, have a rather busy life outside World of Warcraft this is a great opportunity for you. Not only do you get to see the hardest part of raiding that WoW got to offer, but you wil become part of an a community where you will meet some great people. We will try to get as far as we can without pushing it too hard. Social members without an interest in mythic raiding but still want to hangout or experience normal and heroic raids are always welcome with open arms. What can you expect from us? Transparency. A helpful mindset. Accountability. Taking your views into account. Consistent progress.What do we expect from you? An average of 70% attendance. Come to raids prepared. Effective communication. Contribute positively to the atmosphere. Be the best you can be. The ability to listen to Discord.We are currently looking for Shadowpriest, preferably with a healing OS. Havoc demon hunter.Social members who want a place to call home and maybe raid with us in The Sunday Club are super welcome! Contact details If you want to hear more about us you are welcome to contact us ingame or via Battlenet and Discord. Thalassarche (whyreddie#21634) / (Thalassarche#1309) Saple (Saple#2105) / (Saple#5708) Antahrax (flesh#2835) / (flesh#2835)Thalassarche50 2d
3d [H] Calamitous Intent 6/11M 2 Day Raiding Guild About Us Calamitous Intent is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our guild is made up of a group of friends who have been playing together since Wotlk. We class ourselves as a semi-hardcore raiding guild with the intent to clear content as fast as possible. At the same time, we feel that we have a strong social community where members can feel at ease. Our raid team is currently fully prepared for the legion expansion to raid competitively. We have updated our raiding days and times from previous expansions to suit the guilds needs. We are recruiting a few key classes to provide more options for progression. We're always recruiting EXCEPTIONAL raiders no matter recruitment status. Get in-touch if you feel you can outperform our current raiders! Raid Times -Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 -Tuesday: 20:00 - 23:00 -Friday optional (old farm content - hc/normal raids and boost runs) Guild Requirements - Reliable - All of our raiders must be able to maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible. - Skill - All raiders must be competent within their class/role. This also includes being capable at playing your off-spec. You must also be able to move from fire and other not-so-enjoyable things on the ground. - Tactics- It is expected that you turn up to all raids full prepared. When it comes to progression raids, you are expected to have learnt as much about the encounter as possible and be able to help develop tactics. This includes having the correct spec and add-ons prepared and made for all bosses indivdually. - Humour - Members must have a strong sense of humour to be able to fit into the guild comfortably. - Communication - Access to Teamspeak and a working microphone is mandatory. What We Offer - Organised & structured raiding. - Fair loot distribution. We use a loot council. - Progression raid spots are based on performance and reliability. Farm boss raid spots will prioritize players that still need loot from a particular boss. - A fun atmosphere with a serious raiding environment. Current Recruitment Ranged DPS Shadow Priest - Warlock!!! For more information regarding recruitment, please contact one of our recruitment officers in-game: Durburz#2541 Nicolé#2480 Thanks for readingDúrburz129 3d
3d Perceptive 11/11M Boosting Services Hello and Welcome to Sham's Boost Community, formed by Perceptive's Guild Master / Management Team, which consists of a variety of boost teams of multiple top guilds on Tarren Mill Horde . In Sham's Boost Community, you can order which type of boost that you would like on discord or via , so if you cant find a boost team to do weekly M+15 for example and cant find one of our advertisers in game, you can now just order it on discord and get way faster responses and achieve the boost as soon as possible. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. Prices: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Tarren Mill: 900k Other Realms: 1200k Day: Any Day/Time Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Tarren Mill : 200k Other Realms: 300k Day: Any Day/Time Guldan Trinket (Whispers of the Dark): Tarren Mill : 200k Other Realms: 300k Day: Any Day/Time Guldan Mount: Tarren Mill: 1200k Other Realms: 1800k Day: Any Day/Time Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Tomb Of Sargeras : Tos Mythic First 6 Package: Tarren Mill: 900k Other Realms: 1200k Day: Any Day/Time Extra Info: You will receive 6 Achievements and Full Loot Priority for your Class and Spec! Tos Mythic Full Clear Package : Tarren Mill: 2500k Other Realms: 3000k Day: Any Day/Time Extra Info: You will receive 9 Achievements , Full Loot Priority for your Class/Spec and The Darkener Title! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Tarren Mill : 2000k Other Realms: 2500k Day: Friday/Saturday Time: 20:00 Server Time Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Tarren Mill: 500k Other Realms: 600k Day: Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Tuesday Time: 20:00 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Tarren Mill: 150k Other Realms: 300k Day: Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Tuesday Time: 22:15 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Antorus Glory Run : Tarren Mill: 700k Other Realms: 900k Day: Any Day/Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Mythic + Boosting Services: Mythic + Level 15 for Weekly : Tarren Mill : 150k Other Realms: 300k Day: Any Day/Time Extra info: This type of boost is only for weekly Mythic + 15 for Cache! Mythic + Level 15 Armor Loot : Tarren Mill: 225k Other Realms: 300k Day: Any Day/Time Extra Info: This Type of Boost is for Full Leather/Mail/Plate/Cloth Group for Extra loot for you! Mythic + Level 20 for Score/Loot Tarren Mill: 800k Other Realms: 900k Day: Any Day/Time Extra info: Get More loot Drop and High Mythic + Score Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please add one of the battle tags or Skype or Join the Discord, and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it aswell! Contact us Discord Invite Link: Skype: Prinishivace321 Battle Tag: Vyndon#2654 and Sham#21832Shamserk3 3d
3d Boost exchange I'm too bored to level my alts the normal way, because i've been doing that for 12 years. :D My offer is boost exchange. You boost me, i boost you. RFC, Hellfire ramparts, maybe Karazhan trash at some point. After 80 i have no idea but i will research. My alt is 48 lvl but i dont mind boosting you from lvl 1. The only mandatory thing is heirloom set (head,shoulders,back,chest,legs). I'll run you as my warrior, so it will be pretty fast, it would be nice if you have any fast moving character. (bear tartare for the win). I'm aware of the instance lockout, so it could be done in different parts of the day, different days, etc. I'm not in a hurry. ^^Rickywreck0 3d
3d [H] Solid Liquid-Twisting Nether (9/11M Antorus) About Solid Liquid is a Semi-Hardcore Horde guild on Twisting Nether, that was formed in September 2016. Our guild has grown quite a bit since then. It's core are members that played World of Warcraft many years ago and returned for legion. Goal Our current goal is to strengthen our raiding team and have a steady progress in Tomb of Sargeras. Schedule Wednesday: 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) Thursday : 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) Monday : 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) -------------------------------------------------------- Sunday : 19:00 - 23:00 (optional Realm time) Alt raids/ HC runs for those that want. We are currently: 9/11M, 11/11 HC Antorus. Previous patch: 10/10 Mythic NH, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 8/9 M ToS 9/9 HC. Recruitment Since we are currently trying to strengthen our core we are looking for a squad that consists of roughly 25 active members. With a flexible number we are able to raid when some players can't make the raid or a progression boss asks for a certain setup. We expect an attendance close to 90%. Those that drop below without a clear reason will be penalized. Recruiting: Mistweaver Monk Holy/Discipline Priest Affliction/Destruction Warlock Frost/Unholy Death Knight Feral Druid Enhancement Shaman Marksmanship/Beast Master Hunter Any exceptional players are always considered. Contact Crazyheal#2289, Erashnak#2943, Angelicon#2522 or Zananni#2304 in game or Apply to our Website. 3d
3d Sin Dorei- Burning Cursade Twink Guild <Sin Dorei> is a Burning Cursade oriented twink guild LF new members no matter if your a twink or a social player all are welcome. We are a small community at the moment with only a couple of level 70 twinks however we are currently doing karazan and other low end BC raids and HC instances. We currently run SWP and BT Wednesday and Friday to bring peoples gear up and have a guild jc for gems For any more info or those who wish to join message Kangomango#2994 or Blackpoint#21412 for more details For the Glory of the Sin'Dorei and SilvermoonHalti0 3d
3d [DUTCH guild] Optimus Pruim - Bloodhoof[H] Casual LFM This post is in English but we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Optimus Pruim is a guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar with members from Belgium and the Netherlands. We’re a CASUAL guild and we value the SOCIAL aspect. We're not a raiding guild! We're a social bunch who enjoy different aspects in WoW, raiding happen to be one off those. We have a strong active core at the moment with guildies and a bunch off friends outside off the guild. Together we’re venturing into Antorus HC. Our progress: We’re very pleased with the direction the guild is going, and we want to continue this way in BfA. That’s why we’re on the lookout for like minded dutchies/belgians (18+) to expand our dutch/belgian WoW community. If you want to know more check out our forum post with more details: or add my battletag: Stougmeister#2832 Remember, we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Groet en misschien tot later, PuikPuik0 3d
3d [H]>@Twisting Nether <Artifice> is looking for members. Hello there o/. ***Intro We've created Artifice with a couple of people who had been in struggle of coming back to game after short break(2-3months). We couldn't go back to our old guilds since most were almost ended with mythic content. However, since we all pretty much overgearing the content, as long as everybody applies the mechanics, progression will go further and further. After first 24 hours of creating the guild, on our very first guild run; we've completely cleared HC without a wipe and killed first 2 mythic bosses Garothi Worldbreaker & Felhounds of Sargeras. We are looking for players to join our progression and get the Cutting Edge before Battle for Azeroth hits. ***What we are looking for? We totally agree on that there is a social aspect of the game and we pretty much respect that however, as a semi-hardcore guild; we expect our members to attend all the raids with consumables and proper tools ready. ***What are these proper tools? Food/Flask/Enchants/Runes/Potions are consumables expected to have. WeakAuras, RCLootCouncil and Exorsus Raid Tools are the AddOns you should've installed. And good attitude towards others in the guild :). *** Raiding Schedule Wednesday 19:00 > 23:00 - Taking a 10-15 mins break around middle of this period. Sunday 19:00>22:00 - Taking a 10 mins break around middle of this period. Monday 19:00>23.00 - Taking a 10-15 mins break around middle of this period. Feel free to contact TheArsonist#21850 for detailed info. Wish you all good luck and see you on Azeroth! Progress is updated to 3/11MZhurean4 3d
3d [H] <Shield Angels> (6/11M) Recruiting <Shield Angels> Is recruiting people with a solid attitude towards progression and having fun in and outside of raids. We very much like people with a healthy social attitude. Our raiding days are: Wednesday/Sunday/Tuesday - 19:00-22:00 At this moment we are mainly looking for: Tanks: - Ranged DPS: Boomkin+heal OS Melee DPS: - Healers: Priest Please add Faragi#2361 for more detailed information about the guild and our aims, or leave a message below.Shaestra128 3d
6d twisting nether bmah stop bidding bmah containers to 1 milJermell0 6d
6d Infamous Twisting Nether PvPers - Jangoping Does any1 know who Jangoping is? He just 1v3 my 3v3 team Is he the best pvper on the server?Jermell1 6d
6d weirdest twisting nether players? - neltura i was sitting in org putting up auctions and theorycrafting about battle pets when i saw someone called neltura sitting right next to me, she has been following me for days whenever I go to orgrimmar????Jermell1 6d
6d a aVerdnsherskr2 6d
6d [H] <Innominatum> Antorus Mythic Boost and more Hey Twisting Nether <Innominatum> is one of the highest ranked 3 day raiding guilds in the world with 11/11 Antorus Mythic. As a guild we've been selling raid + loot boosts for over 3 years, with thousands of satisfied customers. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount (Available in a couple weeks)We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Twisting nether you will get priority on spots in the run and the cheapest price. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: Xheno#2560 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer of a class. Full 30 man group and none of our raiders are saved for any of the bosses, which means we'll get maximum amount of loot drops from every boss. We will trade all loot we can to the buyers in the run, if more than 1 buyer can use same item (rings/necks/cloaks mainly), those buyers will /roll for the item. Boosting Thread from previous expansion can be found here: For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: Xheno#2560 or send me a whisper in-game.Xhéno100 6d
10 Mar who is the biggest troll on this server? as the titleSkaskjutadig7 10 Mar
08 Mar 1-4am Late Night Raids<Nocturnal Supremacy> 6/11m We are based on Twisting Nether! Raid days have been changed! We've dropped the Friday raid and now raid on Tuesday. Friday will now become a day for alt runs and quick heroic clears. Raiding days/hours are: (All in server time) • Thursday 1am - 4am • Monday 1am - 4am • Tuesday 1am - 4am Please note that the days listed can seem a bit confusing, for example, by Thursday 1-4am we mean Wednesday going into Thursday, not Thursday going into Friday. Alt raid is on Friday at the same hours. Recruiting: Shaman/Paladin/Druid healers Ranged DPS Anyone commited to raiding late nights that can prove themselves worthy of a spot ------------ The Sell: Looking for very late night raiding to fit your work schedule? Maybe you're a night-owl or want raids that don't clash with your other guild raids? Perhaps you just live in America or somewhere similar where normal raiding hours don't work for you? Well, Nocturnal Supremacy are here! We're a friendly and relaxed bunch who can get things done at the same time. We have plenty of players from all over the world, even from Sweden, sadly. We merged from a group of three late night guilds in Warlords of Draenor during Blackrock Foundry and progressed up to Mythic Maidens before Hellfire Citadel came out. From there we cleared 11/13 bosses before the valor points patch came out and then fully cleared the place and farmed every raider an Archimonde mount before Legion was launched. Now in Legion we have cleared Emerald Nightmare Mythic, 2/3 Trial of Valor, 9/10 in Nighthold, 6/9 ToS and currently 6/11 in Antorus with a kill of Kin'garoth well within reach within the next reset. If you have good past raid experience but feel you aren't currently showing your potential don't be afraid to apply, gear is a secondary concern next to other positive elements a guildmate and raider can bring us. Please come prepared for the content though, the fastest way to fail a trial is to fail a mechanic, or to be a horribly abrasive !@#. For more information contact: GM - Karnage#2229 Officer -Shemzy#2465 or if you're desperate, me, lowly but long-standing recruitment peon Teezep#2487 08 Mar
08 Mar [H] <Citizens of Dalaran> 11/11HC - RECRUITING! <Citizens of Dalaran> About Citizens: Laid-back guild built around a group of ex-tryhard friends trying to slow down a bit, but still achieve decent results on the raiding scene. Come join us in a solid and friendly heroic focused group and make some great friends in the process! Currently looking dps + healers who are looking for a place to transform their commitment and enthusiasm into abilities. We'd like to share our experience with souls eager to learn. Before you apply: We take raiding seriously, but we also put great focus into M+ and trying to keep the guild as a community reaching outside of raiding. Members are expected to know when it is ok to goof around and when it is time to get down to business. Absurd, silly behaviour is omnipresent, as well as mildly offensive themes, so you must be open to that sort of humor. Citizens of Dalaran is strictly an 18 and older guild. Members are required to have a stable internet connection, a computer capable of raiding, Discord with a working microphone, an open mind, and a good attitude. Attendance Raid times: 19:45-23:00 realm time Wednesday, Thursday - Progression days Sunday - Running Normal/Achievements for the lulz Loot Citizens distribute loot via loot council. The loot council prioritizes players and classes that will most benefit the raid to improve progression. Progress Antorus - 1/11M Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9HC Approach an officer/recruiter directly via BattleTag to chat today - Khaien#2241, Kefe#2528, Sene#2489 Or hop over to our Discord and PM with one of the mods!íen7 08 Mar
08 Mar <Never Lucky> is recruiting! Classes we need: Balance Druid DPS Shaman Shadow Priest MM Hunter Affliction Warlock DPS DK DPS Warrior Tank Progress at the moment is: 7 / 7 HC 3 / 7 M 3 / 3 HC 10 / 10 HC 9 / 9 HC 2 / 9 M 11/11 N 11 / 11 HC 1 / 11 M WowProgress What are we offering? We raid on Mondays and Wednesdays, 20:00 - 23:00 pm server time. (Raid creation starts at around 19:30-19:45) Our current goal is 5/11 Mythic. We offer a great raid environment. Discord is full of jokes, not shouting. Wisecracks, not grumbling. Support and help, not blame. Progression: Don't expect us to clear the tier on Mythic, but you'll do plenty of raiding with us. We like to sit on Discord outside of raids too and chat with each other. Outside of raiding we casually do PvP and Mythic+. We do expect our member to at least do one 15+ Mythic run a week. What are we looking for? Someone who's awesome to raid with! Chat with us on Discord, tell awful jokes, be patient on wipes. Skill. Hardcore "server first" level skill not required, but we can only progress because everyone on the team is an experienced raider. We dont mind the odd noob or someone who wants to get into raiding. Maturity. You need to be 18+, and act it :smiley: This isn't "maturity" in the sense of "strictly no childish behavior" - where would the fun be in that? - but there needs to be respect underneath the piss-taking, you need to know where the line is, etc! Contact Spook#2837 or answer this post if you are interested.Esmara2 08 Mar
07 Mar [North Korea] - PvP Guild with Casual Raid Core Greetings, Let us first introduce ourselves. We are a handful of friends that enjoy playing World of Warcraft for years. Two of us started our adventure in December of 2005 and kept playing every expansion until legion. We were constantly taking breaks of course because real life has always been the main priority but WoW was always our main game (and i bet it will be for years). Our main focus was always PvP (casual and rated) with only exception some tough raiding in Vanilla / Tbc / Wotlk. Still playing a lot of pvp and recently started mythic raiding in a friends guild in Stormscale to grant some mythic experience. After a small break we had for 2-3 months in legion we decided to come back and create an awesome new guild in Twisting Nether that will cover certain needs we have. Such us: 1. Playing PvP and all of it's aspects - rated and casual -in guild groups. Bring together arena & battleground players from Twisting Nether and create premade groups in a healthy and non toxic environment. 2. Raid once a week! There are a lot of people that started late in legion and can not find easily some casual raiding group to stick with. There are also a lot of pvpers that want to do some casual raiding in normal and heroic mode just to clear content and gear up. We will cover that need by creating a casual guild group to farm normal and therefore progress in heroic content. Raids groups will be taking place every Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 Realm Time. We will be using some pugs until we have a full raiding core. An optional second raid day may be added to schedule in the future when we have enough people to support it. 3. Make a strong and steady start for BFA so we can start farming pvp ratings and - Optionally- farm raiding content and mythic+ together as a guild. We currently need experienced and dedicated players that want to start in a new guild and follow it in BFA. The rules that are expected to be followed by anyone is: - Do not be toxic. No rage. - Use English in guild chat - Sign up for Guild events. If you can't show up inform us early. - Have Discord and a working mic. North Korea is rising, Be a part of it! For more info contact me in game on character Kimyongun twisting nether or add my btag : Horrorpunk#2980Kimyongun1 07 Mar
07 Mar Fury Warrior looking for raiding guild. Hello I´ve just rolled my warrior 2 months ago, and I´m beginning to get tired of pugging raids all the time, so I would love to find a guild that I can raid with the last bit of legion and also in BFA what I´m looking for is a guild that’s raiding 2 times a week. I´ve been playing the game since Vanilla raiding on and of with a few breaks, in the beginning of legion I´ve played a rogue and now rolled my warrior to get use to him before BFA hits. I´m 28 years old and from Denmark, would be great to join a community with likewise minded and aged people. (+18) I´m also a big fan of PvP and mythic +. Hit me up with a msg here, or I will just keep on looking around. :-) (I will transfer when I find a spot)Stunstation4 07 Mar
07 Mar Fury Warrior LFG raiding guild Greetings, im new to raiding and I have cleared antorus on normal so far, but I would like to progress more. I would like to join a guild for hc runs +. I'm friendy and open to advice. my ilvl is 935 atm but I have progressed a lot lately. add me xerthius#2553 if you are interestedXalebech3 07 Mar
07 Mar Experienced Paladin LFGuild Hello people of Twisting Nether, Have been playing paladin for 11 years now and in legion i decided not to join a guild since pugging seemed the easier way, however the amount of cancer that is in the pug is disturbing hence i'm looking for a guild that i can mythicprogress with, can play as both holy and retri, it would not really matter for me. So hit me up in game or here see if we can play together Thanks!Vywién2 07 Mar
07 Mar Looking for a guild. Hello, I'm a casual player who plays daily (at least 1h per day) looking for a guild, active and friendly, I'm more of a PVE player, interested in raids, dungeons and mythics and all PVE content, If you got any question feel free to contact me in game and thank you :) Have a good day :)Shai2 07 Mar
07 Mar Antorus Heroic boosting <Invalid Target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling Normal and Heroic !Antorus the Burning Throne! boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items with the starting date of 2th of December every Saturday. We can boost 4-5 player in heroic. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Arkhien#2198 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following character: 07 Mar
06 Mar Elysian!!! Elysian is a newly created guild of just a couple of months old by two friends who want to progress into Heroic and eventually Mythic. We are looking for dedicated raiders who want to achieve this progress themselves in a non-hardcore setting. We currently raid two days a week which are Thursday 20:00 till 23:00 and Monday 20:00 till 23:00, with a extended raid if we feel we are getting close to a kill on Tuesday 20:00 till 23:00. What you can expect from us – A dedicated officer team who want to progress and achieve as much as we can in the game, be that running mythic +, pushing for even more heroic kills this expansion and into the next. Dedicated raid team who will help new members out as much as possible. A social environment where everyone is welcome. What we expect from you – To be on time for raid, at least 15 minutes before so raid invites can begin. To be flasked and have runes ready for the raid. Feasts are provided so food is not required. Discord is essential for us, you do not need to speak but it is preferred. You are more than welcome not to though, just make sure you listen as its required for tactics and call outs. What happens when you join? For the first 3 weeks you will be a trial. This is where we can judge you to see if you fit in with us and if we are the guild that you want to be apart of. After your trial period the officers will discuss all the past 3 weeks raids and we will then have a chat with you regarding your progress and how we feel it is going. At this point you can bring up anything you would like with the officers on how you felt your experience has gone so far. If your trial has gone well and you feel we are the guild for you we will promote you to the raider rank and be apart of the main core team. Currently recruiting: Ranged DPS - Mage and Hunter Preferred but all classes will be considered Healers - Disc/ Holy Priest and Holy Paladin Preferred. If you would like any more information then please do not hesitate to contact us via this post or in game! Iyax#2678 Bruzin#2308 Spudy#2409Spudmuffin1 06 Mar
06 Mar <Check the logs> CASUAL RAIDING GUILD || Check the logs || /CASUAL RAIDING\ We currently started this guild with a bunch of friends all 4 of us got curve.We recently started the raiding team but we are in need of 2 more dpsers.Socials are also welcome 30+ members always active.Our raiding days/times are WED/SUN/TUE 20:00-23:00 server time! Looking forward to meeting you :) also discord server up! We will do our first raid this wed 7/3 with a normal abt to check the team!Asximos0 06 Mar
06 Mar assassination rogue LF casual raiding guild Hello!! I'm a casual player, online daily, looking to start really raiding (or do anything really!) and getting some good gear. Looking for a friendly and fun guild. I also enjoy PvP, and I'm hoping to improve myself as a player! Contact/comment if interested:) if preferred, my discord is lizfoss#0137Aqumarine1 06 Mar
06 Mar *WANTED* 1 Healer and Fury Warrior!! Hi and thanks for reading. Eternal Chaos is a solid community currently 11/11HC Ant. 1/11 Mythic Our current plan- We aim to clear HC on Wednesday's then we do mythic progress Monday or if needed finish the HC and then go mythic progress. We also run Normal raid on Friday ( this is not compulsory) Once we regularly clear HC in one evening then MON/WED will be Mythic only and Friday becomes HC instead of normal. We like to be transparent and honest with you and the raid team as we respect this is your's and our time that we dedicate to these evening's. We hope therefore the information is clear. We are looking to fill 2 spot's with people who can regularly make the raiding day's. Please see below. We cover the below spots currently with casuals from the guild and/or alts at the moment, sometimes if needed a pug or 2. We would rather this be a someones main spec though- HEALERS- Currently looking for 1 healer any class. RANGE Warlock any spec/b] Melee Fury Warrior Please only get in touch if you can make Wednesday's and Monday's. 8pm-11pm Realm time. When you get in contact please specify where you saw the post and position you would like We ask- That your polite. Can make the two days regularly. Have Discord. You read/watched tactics. Gemmed and Enchanted. We are fair and honour loyalty so we use loot council for gear. RCLoot Council add on needed. We don't give away gear to new raiders as we do need to see some reliability however we do use our integrity in these moments to. We do provide pot's and food. Any question's speak to Cowanbob #2522 (GM) or Kirstycowan #2397 All players are welcome to join us, you don't have to be wanting to raid, as we have a strong social community with over 240 Unique Players. To join just ask anyone in the guild for an invite. However if you wish to raid please tell an officer or the GM.Maddag18 06 Mar
05 Mar (H)<Blood Rain> (Ragnaros) 6/11M is now Recruiting About us: Blood Rain was created on May 5th 2007 on Neptulon and is currently one of the oldest raiding guild in europe. Blood rain was fighting in the top 10 for a long time, after the server died, we moved to Ragnaros, early 2011. Since than we have accumulated a core group of mature members along with a tight-knit community and competitive nature. We have a strong PVE focus and our ambition is to fight for the top rankings on the server and clear all the content while it's current, But still maintain friendly and fun environment. We are an international guild with players from all across the globe, but the language we use in guild chat and on Discord is English. We have a small but active roster, so if we recruit you, than you will have a spot in progression! Progress: The Emerald Nightmare: Heroic: 7/7, Mythic: 7/7 Trial Of Valor: Heroic: 3/3, Mythic: 2/3 The Nighthold: Heroic: 10/10, Mythic: 6/10 Tomb of Sargeras: Heroic: 9/9, Mythic: 6/9 Antorus, the Burning Throne: Heroic: 11/11, Mythic: 6/11 Blood Rain is now Recruiting: Range DPS: # 1 Hunter - High Priority # 1 Warlock - High Priority Healers: # 1 Holy Pala - High Priority As a minimum, we require you to have at least 960+ ilvl & 75+ traits on main spec weapon and perfect knowledge of all the fights. *** Exceptions can be made if you convince us that you are worth going for *** * Although our recruitment may be closed at times, we will always consider exceptional players who excel at their class and thrive on raid progression! Raiding Times: Raid Inv are always at: 19:45! Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 - mandatory Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 - mandatory Monday 20:00 - 23:00 - mandatory Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 - optional/cleaning up day During times of progression or close to a boss kill we might extand the raid, but no longer than 30 min. Anyone wishing to join us must adhere to this. # During the weekend we host Optional Alt raids and Rated battlegrounds. What kind of player we are look for?: # Skilled: Top notch performance and and in-depth knowledge of your class on all specs while also be able to follow and carry out instructions to perfection. # Active: we have a small roster, so near 100% attendance is required. If you cant make it to the raid we will need to know in advanced. # Independent: The ability to learn from your mistakes and adapt to changes instantly. # Prepared: You study each encounter beforehand and always show up to raids with consumables and on time. # Vocal: Be able to understand and speak in English over Discord while also contribute to the discussions. # Reliable: Have stable internet connection, working microphone and a computer that can handle 20 man raiding. # Self-driven: You strive to improve yourself without needing external criticism. # Team player: You understand that the guild comes first. # Non-elitist: we expect you to maintain a mature and respectful attitude at all times. We expect from all our raiders to understand that learning new bosses entails wipes and we are looking for people to drive progress, not to farm that which is already easy. What you can expect from us: # A guild with a highly competitive nature # Friendly Atmosphere # A stable and successful raiding environment to the most competitive players # An extremely strong and stable community amongst experienced players Trial in the guild: Trial is usualy between 2-3 resets. during that time your actions, contributions to the guild and to the raids will determine your promotion. Addons we use: # Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs Bossmods - Mandatory # Angry Assignments - Mandatory # RCLootCouncil - Mandatory Contact info: Please feel free to contact one of the officers in game for more info and to apply. Bengé (Benge#2295) - Guild Master & Raid Leader Higurashi (Higu#2717) - Officer Updated on: 06/03/2018Higudruid4 05 Mar
05 Mar Waddling Ducks Recruiting 11/11hc <Waddling Ducks> a weekend 2 day raiding guild is recruiting players for our mythic progression roster for the Antorus raid, optional alt heroic clears also happens on the weekdays aswell as M+ runs happening throughout. We recently decided to take a break and are now trying to return, although we require a fresh new raiding team, we will begin with HC runs to help build up a new raiding team. Raid Times ALL RAID TIMES ARE IN LOCAL SERVER TIME - Wednesday: 20:00-21:00 = Optional/Alt Heroic clear - Friday: 21:00-00:00 = Main progress raid - Saturday: 21:00-00:00 = Main progress raid (NOTE: Raid time can be extended into sunday if we are close on killing a progression boss, raid times would still be the same as other main progress raid days) Expectations While we handle the raids, what we expect from you as a raider is: - Full attendance on Main progress raid days unless otherwise notified to one of the officers. - Knowing your class/spec including making sure to have Gems/Enchants on gear. - Be prepared with Flasks/Pots/Food (We usually bring feasts but incase we dont) - Expect to wipe alot on progress bosses, its part of the progress. - Able to be on Discord (Working microphone is not a requirement) Recruitment -Melee dps: Open to all -Ranged: Open to all -Healers: Open to all -Tanks: Open to all Contact For more information or if interested contact me Roadrunt-Twisting Nether or leave a comment here. Have a great day! Waddle WaddleRoadrunt0 05 Mar
05 Mar "Xenrindor" Recruiting for Mythic. Xenrindor: Tanks: 2/2 Healers: 4/4 Dps: 7/16 Our Days and times are Monday and Wednesday invites going out at 19:45 to be in the raid to start at 20:00 and we raid till 23:00-23:30 (depending on where we are pull wise) We are a bunch of ex mythic raiders who were taking it casual for a while and now wish to get back into mythic, we are all long time players who wish to find players similar to us, who want the challenge mythic brings as well as the loot. Please contact: GM - Xelorian Officer - Madeön Role Leaders - Teköne Or Làmoral Or worst case just ask an online member for a point of contact.Xelorian2 05 Mar
05 Mar Archaic Order - 10/11M 3 day/Week Recruiting AO In a Nutshell. AO is about letting people with "Real Lives" experience the end-game content. We have a relatively light and structured raiding schedule but we take our raids and gaming seriously; the philosophy is quality over quantity. We value "nice people" who fit in with our social vibe as much as our gaming aspirations: we'd rather take a nice guy with good dps, than an !@#$%^- with amazing dps. "Raiding for grown-ups" would make a pretty good tagline for the guild. What we are looking for: - You're a grown-up (or at least act like one most of the time). - You must be able to communicate in English. - You have a stable ISP and a computer that can handle 20 man raids. - You have exceptional knowledge of your class and game mechanics. - You take raiding seriously and PvE progress is your primary goal. - You have good current and previous Mythic raiding experience - You have the gear to jump into Mythic encounters. Raid days Wednesday 20:00-23:30 Sunday 20:00-23:30 Tuesday 20:00-23:30 (With options to extend to 0:00 if close to kill) History this Expansion: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3M Nighthold: 10/10M Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9M Antorus: 10/11M Application Process We ask those interested in joining to make an application on our website and we'll try to respond as quick as we can. If your class isn't listed as a high priority you can still apply, we are always looking for exceptional raiders High Priority: Rogue Hunter Warlock Elemental Shaman Restoration Druid Restoration Shaman If you are just wanting a chat before making an application, or have any further questions don't hesitate to contact myself Alex#2303 or Oriental & Iots in-game Hope to hear from you soon! CephCephlun4 05 Mar
05 Mar NLK - Social Saturday 1 day raid team - 11/11hc & 3/11M Hello! Who are We? The NLK (No-Life-Krew) are a Weekend raid team within the established guild, Archaic Order. The name derives from the fact we raid on Saturdays, therefore have No life We are a friendly group of players who due to real life, can't afford the time to raid 3+ times a week so we squeeze all our progress into 1 raid on a Saturday. Don't misunderstand that we are Social in our approach/knowledge and skill, purely Social in the sense we raid only once each reset We had a good first tier, clearing Heroic Emerald Nightmare and Heroic Trial of Valor, and having cleared heroic Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras along with the first few Mythic bosses we want to get a few more numbers so we can push further into Antorus. We're just cleared Heroic Antorus and plan to farm for a couple more weeks, and then push into Mythic. We're looking for a few extra reliable players to fill the roster Our Progress this Expansion: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 3/10 Mythic Nighthold 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 11/11 Heroic Antorus 3/11 Mythic Antorus Our Raid Time's are as follows Saturday - 20:00 - 23:30 What we Need Balance Druid Elemental Shaman Hunter Shadow Priest 1x Healer While we are searching specifically for these classes, we are always looking for exceptional candidates so don't hesitate to message me if our raid times and team are appealing Contact If what we describe sounds appealing then please contact myself through my Battletag: Alex#2303 and we can have a chat. I hope to hear from you soon! ThanksCephlun4 05 Mar
05 Mar [H] Dead Weight is recruiting! 7/11 Mythic Dead Weight [H] is a guild on the server Stormscale-EU. We recently moved from the realm Bloodhoof/Khadgar-EU to Stormscale-EU. Currently we are 7/11 Mythic and we’re going strong for achieving Cutting Edge this, and upcoming raid tiers. Our goal is to clear Mythic Antorus in this tier, so we’re only considering players that are on par or better than our top players in the guild. We strive to develop as a guild. All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding and a good social mentality during raids in order to created a pleasant environment we can enjoy as well as being able to progress raids at a reasonable pace also you will be needed to attend the raid prepared. We expect you to min/max your character and you should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it’s directed at you. You’ll also be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand the English language. We raid the following days and times: (SERVER TIME) Wednesdays 20:30-23:00 Thursdays 20:30-23:00 Sundays 20:30-23:00 We are currently looking for: -Blood Death Knight -Fury/Arms Warrior -MM Hunter -Affliction Warlock -Frost/Fire Mage We are also taking exceptional players in consideration. Are you interested? Please contact Yvafourtwenty-Stormscale in-game or add Yva#21447 feel free to add any of the other officers too: -Azörius: Abobalypse#2387 -Discordiansz: Discordians#2834 -Ruxi: Miz7#2772 -Canine/Anubis/Coyote: TheKingEcho#1129 Team DWYva3 05 Mar
05 Mar [H] <Paradigma> 6/11M Recruiting About us: Paradigma is a long-established raiding guild consisting of helpful and friendly people, with a core family that have been raiding together since Vanilla/TBC. Our members are active outside raids and encouraged to do M+, alt runs and other fun stuff during our off nights. We are a mature guild with many of us balancing our love for WoW with IRL stuff - families, jobs, drinking heavily etc but we're still killing mythic raid bosses as a 2 night raiding guild and having fun doing it. Progressing through end-game content is important to us - playing with like-minded people is even more so. If you are looking for solid progression along with a friendly and grown-up atmosphere, then look no further. If you have an elitist attitude or are just horny for your logs and your loot, you need to look elsewhere. Progression History & Current: - Emerald Nightmare 7/7M  - Trial of Valor 2/3M  - Nighthold 7/10M - Tomb of Sargeras 5/9M - Antorus 6/11M Raid Schedule: We're a 2 day/week, progression focused environment.  Sunday @ 20:00 - 23:30 Server time (progression night) Monday @ 20:00 - 23:30 Server time (progression night) Friday @ 20:00 - 23:30 Server time (Optional & chill HC farm night). Invites @ 19:50 Requirements: In order to accomplish the progression goals we aim for, people need to be dedicated and on top of their game. Awareness, survivability, and class knowledge/performance are things we expect from every potential recruit. As we raid only 2 nights a week, we also expect high (90% + ) attendance. Boss Mods go without saying (BigWigs/DBM) and we require you to have Angry Assignments RC LootCounsil, Exorsus raid tools, and Weak Auras installed. Being disappointed at our progression rate on ToS , we have pulled up our sleeves and reformed a lot of the team, and are looking for some more quality additions to push our progress in Antorus. This is where you come in. We will consider any candidate with mythic experience and who can demonstrate the sort of attitude towards raiding that we are looking for and we are especially in need of melee classes (who would have though it in Legion eh!). Ideally, we would prefer applicants to have gear relevant to our current progress, 75 traits and all important legos for their spec, but it is not essential. If you can show us that you would be a good fit then we may well be interested. Contact Info: We welcome everyone that thinks that they have what it takes. To chat more about joining add me on bnet: MysticAngel#2249 We wish everyone the best in whatever you are looking for.Simbrah1 05 Mar