Twisting Nether

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
2h 911 Warlock - LF Active Raiding guild Old school warlock looking to re-join an active raiding guild :) Took a long break from raid whilst my kids were growing up. Looking to get back in to it. Got a few realm firsts under my belt!Tictosh2 2h
2h Eternal Chaos Is Recruiting Hi we are looking for players of all class spec and ability to join out friendly casual raiding guild we are currently raiding twice a week with raid days being Wednesday and Thursday 20:00-23:00 realm time. we are a group of friends that have been playing together for a number of years and would invite you to join us to bolster our raiding team for Tomb of Sargeras and beyond So if your looking for a new home for your Characters where you dont have to be in the top 1% to get a raid spot drop one of our officer a chat in game or leave a message on here Thanks for reading this post CowpatriciaCowpatricia4 2h
3h Pokixd's Bloody Coin boost with GIVEAWAY! Hello I am selling Bloody coin and hidden artifact weapon appearance boost on any realm/faction! My Battle tag: Pokixd#2627 My 2nd Battle tag: Derko#21720 (Add this too in case my main account is full) Verified seller(IRL friend): Jolly#21388 Nemesis/Fight, Kill, Salute/The Last Of Us Boost: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614802479#1 Rewards: 500 Bloody Coins: Blazebinder Achievement & Reins of the Ashhide Mushan Beast 1000 Bloody Coins: Kilnmaster Achievement & Hidden appearance 2000 Bloody Coins: Fire-Watcher Achievement &Title (Fire-Watcher <Name>) Prices depend on your realm/faction: 500 Bloody Coins = 25-35k 10-15mins 1000 Bloody Coins = 45-55k 20-30mins 2000 Bloody Coins = 80-100k 40min-1h 20min 5 for the price of 4! (If you gather up with your friends and buy five 2000 Bloody Coin boosts, one of them will be free!) Meele characters and mage are the best for this boost except rogue, but i can boost any class! Before we start, you will need The Fire Watcher's Oath from Speaker Gulan. How to get it: Go to The Timeless Isle Kill a few mobs until you get 100 Timeless Coins Buy The Fire Watcher's Oath from Speaker Gulan(http://www.wowhead.com/npc=73307/speaker-gulan) My Battle tag: Pokixd#2627 Giveaway: I will give away 1 WoW Token every 2 weeks! You can earn entries by buying boost and referring your friend(you also get 5-10% cut!) after buying a boost from me. 500 Bloody Coins: 1 entry (referrer gets 1 entry) 1000 Bloody Coins/Hidden appearance: 2 entry (referrer gets 2 entry) 2000 Bloody Coins: 4 entry (referrer gets 3 entry) You keep your entries until i do these boosts/giveaways, but you can only win once /giveaway! I will livestream every giveaway using a random name picker website! You can follow the giveaway on twitter! Twitter: https://twitter.com/PokixdGiveaway (updating description) Thank you for checking in and if you have any questions feel free to add my battle tag! If you've already purchased a boost from me please leave a feedback. Thank you. #1 Giveaway winners: Enfinitymonk and Rachao! Congrats! #2 Giveaway winners: Rachao, Animaldruid, Dark, Smurfs! Congrats! ... ... ...Pokixd125 3h
4h WTS TOMB OF SARGERAS HEROIC / NORMAL Boost Run Start up a boosting service for Tomb of Sargeras Heroic / Normal raids for new players or low geared characters in general. - Details: - IMPORTANT The boost run is personal loot and we do not guarantee any spesific loot drop. We kill the bosses and you get the loot if blizzard decides to reward you, similar to LFR system - Boost Runs every Saturday / Sunday / Monday / Tuesday time 18:00 Server Time (can be delayed for special events) - Loot System; PERSONAL LOOT - You dont need anything just hit boss after Die.. - We don't care about how low your gear is. We don't have a condition for that. - Do not forget to get your weekly coins The payment will be done in front of first boss. Payment can do Servers Twisting Nether Horde -------------------------------------------- More details; in game Ruhban Btag: ruhban#21938 skype: krizalit84 Ruhban87 4h
5h Pokixd's Nemesis/Fight, Kill, Salute/The Last Of Us Hello I am selling Nemesis boost for both factions on any server! My Battle tag: Pokixd#2627 My 2nd Battle tag: Derko#21720 (Add this too in case my main account is full) First of all, if you aren't sure about trusting me, feel free to check my older thread. You can see all my feedbacks about Bloody Coin boosting here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614663196 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- READ THIS IF YOU COME FOR THE FIRST BOOST ON JUN. 24/25 !!! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- UPDATE: The boost is tested and working, but as promised, everyone who come on jun 24/25 boosts gets the Warlord of Draenor title for free!(The Last Of Us is not guaranteed) As i'm planning to sell Fight, Kill, Salute boost too(to complete the warlord of draenor meta achiev). I'd like you to come to my boost testing, free of charge of course and if everything goes well, you will get an extra title(Warlord of Draenor)! What do you need: A lvl 100 character with lvl 2 gladiator sanctrum and a level 3 garrison. It's very important to be ready with these before we start the boost as after we've finished nemesis, you'll have 1 hour to build and complete your level 3 gladiator sanctrum! Requirements for Nemesis: A level 2 Gladiator's Sanctum in your Garrison I Will help you get the first 20 broken bones quest and Human/Orc heart quest done! What you'll get: 7 Titles, for each race, which you can check at Achievements-Draenor Garrison-Buildings The Bone Collector achievement (required for level 3 Gladiator's Sanctum blueprint) Requirements for Fight, Kill, Salute!/The Last Of Us: LEVEL 100 character with a level 3 garrison and level 3 gladiator sanctrum. What you'll get: You can complete you meta achievement with 7/7 nemesis quests+Fight, Kill, Salute in order to get the Warlord of Draenor title! What you'll get for The Last Of Us: Same as Fight, Kill, Salute, but you will be the last man standing in the arena. You will recieve a toy (Warlord's Flag of Victory) and a title: Lord/Lady of War(IT IS NOT ACCOUNT WIDE!). toy's link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=119219/warlords-flag-of-victory Kill order IF YOU'VE BURNT AN EFFIGY OTHER THAN ORC OR HUMAN, YOU HAVE TO COME ON ONE OF YOUR ALTS!!! HORDE Orc-Undead-Tauren-Troll-Blood Elf-Goblin-Pandaren ALLIANCE Human-Dwarf-Night Elf-Gnome-Draenei-Worgen-Pandaren Prices depend on your realm/faction: Currently I'm Only selling full Nemesis boosts! Nemesis: 150k-WoW Token Price (when i recieve 100% of the payment) Fight, Kill, Salute: 100k-150k (50k-100k if purchased along with 7/7 Nemesis) The Last Of Us: 50-75k on top o Fight, Kill, Salute I can only boost a limited amount of players each week. You can secure a spot by paying 25k upfront(which will be extracted from the full amount). I will refund the 25k if i can't boost you on the specified time. This 25k deposit will not be refounded if you can't attend on the boost's date! Feel free to add me and ask for the price on your realm/faction! The first boosts will be starting at: Horde: Jun 25. 15:00 CET Alliance: Jun 24. 15:00 CET I also boost on demand if at least 5 spots are paid(you can even come alone)! If anyone requests it i can make a google spreadsheet with factions and battle net IDs so you can arrange a boost whenever it is good for you! FAQ Are the achievements and titles account bound? Yes! You can use your titles, except Lord/Lady of War on any of you alts! However the achievements are faction specific! So if you'd like to get the titles on both faction you have to do the quest chain twice. How long does it take? On paper it should take approximately 3-10mins/race, but it is highly recommended to bring at least 2 hours in case we have any issues. How's the boost done? On my end I will kill each race from the opposite faction 500 times. On your end Turn in the completed quests and pick up the new ones, other than that sit back, relax and make sure you won't get AFK. What if i've already done one or more Nemesis quests? Sorry, but at the moment I only boost full runs and there isn't a way to drop(after you burnt an effigy) or pick up once more the nemesis quests, but you can come on your alt with a level 2 garrison. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ADD ME! My Battle tag: Pokixd#2627 My 2nd Battle tag: Derko#21720 (Add this too in case my main account is full)Pokixd5 5h
6h <Hollow> 3/9HC Recruiting for ToS Progression Who we are: <Hollow> is a semi-hardcore guild created by a group of friends, experienced players, that raided HC together in WOTLK. We reunited and transferred to the same realm to create a guild, or more accurately, a home. We keep a very friendly environment in and out of raids, often joining discord to chat even if we aren't doing anything. Guild activities include, but are not limited to, mythic dungeons, mythic + and raiding. Our goals: Our current progress is 3/9HC ToS; 9/9N Tos & 4/10M NH. Our main goal is to form a reliable core group & progress as far as we possibly can in ToS. What we are looking for: Recruitment is open. Every class and spec will be considered. We give priority to skill and to specific classes: DPS: Rogue (Sub / Assass) Death Knight (Unholy) - but open to other MDPS classes ** Also looking for DPS with healing OS. We also welcome social players as it can help our guild expand even further in other aspects of the game. What we are looking for in recruits: * Passion, enthusiasm & willingness for starters. * Dedication and loyalty. * Knowledge of tactics and your class - also awareness in the raid. * Possibility to communicate. * Teamwork! What we can offer: Dedicated and focused progression raiding with set goals. Answers and help for anything wow related (classes, raids, etc...). Our current raiding schedule is 3 raids a week for 3 hours: * Wednesday 8pm to 11pm server time - ToS Normal * Thursday 8pm to 11pm server time - ToS Heroic * Sunday 8pm to 11pm server time - ToS Heroic We also add random additional raids from previous patches. Loot system: RC Loot Council *Note: Trial period is 2 weeks based on raid performance & participation in guild activities such as mythic+ etc.. Our wowprogress page: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Hollow Thank you for taking your time to read through this post. If you have any further questions or if you are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game. Jaidex-Twisting Nether or Jaidex#2832Jaidex0 6h
6h Blood/unholy Dk LF casual raid guild Hi folks, I am looking for a casual guild to start my raiding journey in. Currently have very little experience raiding but would like to change that. I mainly play unholy but have no issues playing blood to tank and am available to raid 5 - 7 days a week. Thanks for reading and considering me. :)Trulydeath1 6h
9h <The Next Step> - TOS / NH boosts! Welcome !! We are selling Tomb of Sargeras Heroic and Normal and Mythic Nighthold Boosts ! We offer a multitude of options for anyone interested : -10/10 Mythic Nighthold with Master Loot (guild reserves the right to keep the items that would be an upgrade for one of our raiders), also doing single boss boosts in case you don't need all of them! - this run will be done on Wednesdays from 19:00 -We'll be selling Gul'dan mount in a couple of weeks , either in full run + mount or just Gul'dan + mount package. -Tomb of Sargeras Normal + Heroic - more info soon! -Averge ilvl of our raiders / raid group is ~920, which ensures super clean runs and high chance of you getting majority of the items that drop! We only accept GOLD as payment and only the gold on Twisting Nether, no exceptions ! If you want to book yourself a run or have any questions regarding the boosts or anything else add me on battle tag Fanatik#2233 or contact me in game! Edit: We're selling full NH M(single bosses too) now or Gul'dan only!Fanatìk52 9h
11h [H] German looking for casual guild Hey everbody I'm a German guy and I wanna play a new char with some people as a holy or disz priest. Is there a guild with TS3 and friendly people who support each other? I know there are German server, but I want to learn English and I know on EN server the people are much more friendly than Germans...Sadough0 11h
12h Paradigma-6/9HC LF Raiders Recruiting Range. Mage Shadow Priest Boomkin Hunter Warlock elemental Melee Warrior Healer Shaman The class recruitment above is only a rough guideline, we will always look at any exceptional applications, no matter if the class is listed or not. More in depth information: Paradigma is a guild that has been around since the start of wow the officer have changed a bit in that time but the guild has not and everything we do within. We moved to 10 men in Cataclysm and are back to 20 men now for WoD. but we've always cleared all raiding content in a reasonable time frame given our raiding hours and that won't change in the future. Our raiding schedule is as follows: Wednesday 8 pm to 11:30pm Sunday 8 pm to 11:30 pm For the first few weeks of a tier we usually do an optional farm raid Fridays at 8 pm. The reason being that with our seven-hour schedule we can't afford to spend a few hours farming heroic content if we want to progress in mythic. But especially at the release of an expansion, the heroic gear is needed. Attendance for the Friday raid isn't required/expected in any way, it's usually some mains and then alts and/or casual members. However, if your item level is below what's required for mythic and/or you are lacking set pieces, you are to some extend expected to show up to this raid (you'll have priority on any drops over alts/casuals). Our average age is about 25-36, so I would hope that we are a rather mature guild. We're playing this game to have fun. But for everyone here fun also means to have a reasonable amount of progress. Wiping is fine. Wiping to the same stuff again and again isn't. We're trying to make the most of our somewhat limited raid time. That means you need to be able to deal with criticism while being able to communicate criticism towards others without yelling and shouting. What we expect from you Attendance Missing the occasional raid happens due to real life but if you miss too much then you won’t pass your trial. Attitude Get on with the rest of the guild. You can be the best player in the world, but if you don’t fit in our community, there will probably not be a spot for you. Preparation This might sound stupid but time and time again players don’t show their commitment to raiding. Bring 2 flasks to each raid so we can make caldrons. Bring 2 stacks of food. Bring Minimum 1 stack of Defiled Augment Rune. Read up on boss fights and watch videos. Apply you can apply here at http://paradigma-guild.enjin.com/ you may also contact an officer for further chats. Officers Corvár – Btag Decca#2940 - Discord Decca#9609 Redonkulous – Btag Dkay#2890 Mafkeeske - in-game Thasfnul – In-game Mclordi – in-gameCorvár3 12h
23h [H] - SALT - Recruiting 4/10 m Hello everyone, SALT, is a guild formed in the start of Legion, and we are recruiting additional members for our main team to build a mythic roster (Socials are always welcome). Community is important to us and our goal is to provide a fun but progressive raiding environment, with a focus on clearing heroic and mythic content. Your previous raiding experience is not the be all and end all, however we do ask for individuals who can demonstrate maturity (18+), commitment and a understanding of their class and spec. Website: www.SALT.guildlaunch.com Raid Days: Wednesday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time Thursday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time Sunday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time Progress: Nighthold 4/10 Mythic 10/10 Heroic 10/10 Normal Trial of Valor: 3/3 Normal 3/3 Heroic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Heroic 1/7 Mythic We are looking to expand our roster, and have open raid spots for: All classes are now open for ToS Including: Healers Even if we are not currently recruiting your class/spec we are always open to take a look at exceptional players/applications. Check our website for more details and updated info. If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit our website www.SALT.guildlaunch.com for more information. Alternatively, please speak to one of our officers in game: Zherin, Granbark, Vrenck, Sdimo. Casual/social players are always welcome :) We look forward to hearing from you.Zherin33 23h
1d [H]OurSickStory 2 Day / Week - LF Members! Basic Info: Faction: Horde Realm: Twisting Nether Progress: ToS: 9/9N 1/9HC NH: 8/10 Mythic Recruitment Status: Recruitment open for the following DPS Druid (Balance) Hunter Mage Priest Warlock Warrior Healer Paladin Monk Tank DeathKnight Monk Paladin We are always looking for exceptional players so we would always consider extremely impressive applications from all classes. The main roles we are currently looking for and our current raid days are as follows: Raid Days (GameTime): Wednesday - 20:00 >23:00 Sunday - 19:30 > 23:00 About OSS Our Sick Story is a long-lasting, experienced guild currently playing Horde on Twisting Nether. We have been previously a one day raiding guild (getting 7/10M in NH) but have decided to create an extra day for tomb progress. We are a group of people who, over the last few years, have met throughout several games to learn and progress through PvE content. We have a vast range of MMO experience branching from some of the very top guilds in WoW and consider ourselves capable and dedicated to raiding. What can you expect from us? A stable raiding environment with raid leaders which have more than 8 years of experience in doing so. We have members which have been in top guilds of the world in other games who are now looking for a less hardcore raiding environment. You can expect quality raids, but not as many anymore. You can also expect a near definite raiding slot if you are up to our standards. Had enough of WoW for the day? We play other games too while having random chats on teamspeak such as Heroes of the Storm!. What we expect from you * Someone who is able to raid our raid day all of the time. We only raid once a week now, so being able to be here 100% if vital. * A Mature player who can take criticism when needed. * Someone who is willing to put in 100% effort during raid hours * English speaking * Able to use voice comms during raids * Have good knowledge of your class * Come to every raid prepared with pots / max enchants and so on Contact us Website: oss.phena.nl Officers: Phenner, Bicceh, UgMonk You can also contact myself on Bicceh#1830Bicceh30 1d
1d <Thurification> - Twisting Nether 8/10M Thurification is a dedicated progression guild on Twisting Nether. Our goal is to progress as far as we can in current content and as quickly as we can. We aim to clear current content while it is relevant while still maintaining a fun atmosphere. We have the mindset to make optimal use of raid time so that we can progress as far as we can, as fast as we are able to. The guilds current progress is: 7/7M EN. 8/10M NH. 3/9 HC ToS. Recruitment status: We are currently open for recruiting Ranged DPS to further solidify our roster, preferably: Balance Druid. Elemental Shaman. Mage. Exceptional applicants of any class will always be considered. What we require from you: · You are 18+ and have a mature attitude · You have a working mic and passion to use voice communication. · You are able to speak and understand English. · You are a team player with strong individual ability and the enthusiasm to step up mechanically · You have enthusiasm in analyzing your class and encounter mechanics with a passion for self-improvement. What we can offer you: · Friendly and fun community with people from all over the world. · Focused and dedicated raiders and a leadership team extremely dedicated to the guilds goal. · A well experienced raiding environment with a focus on clearing new content. · Experienced group of players who have been playing WoW together for a long time. Raid days: Tuesday 20.00-23.00 Thursday 20.00-23.00 Sunday 20.00-23.00 Interested? Contact us ingame: Feardotsdead, Neukhia. Or Vexxin#2233, Neukhia#2842.Feardotsdead6 1d
1d [H] Seventh Sin 10/10 Mythic recruiting for Tomb Seventh Sin is a guild with a great history which spans all the way back to Wrath of the Lich King. The core of the guild consists of real life friends and people who have been playing together for a long time. We see ourselves as a mature guild, with natural leaders. The average age in our guild is mid twenties. Our goal is to progress as far as we can in the current content as quickly as we can. We aim to clear current content while it is relevant while still keeping a fun and social atmosphere in our raids. We have the mindset that we make optimal use of our raidtime so that we progress as far and as fast as we are able to. Recruitment status: We are currently open for a holy paladin, a shadow priest and a rogue/feral druid to complete our roster. In any case, exceptional applicants will always be considered. What we require from you: · You are age 18+ and have a mature attitude · You have a working mic + availability to use voice communication · You are able to speak and understand English · You are a team player whose individual skills stand out · You are dedicated to what you do and you make sure you do it well · A mythic raiding attitude which means you will do anything required to maximize your potential What we can offer you: · Friendly and fun community with people from all over the world · Focused and dedicated raiders · A social atmosphere · Homepage and forum · A well experienced raiding environment with focus on clearing new content · Experienced group of players who have been playing WoW and other games together for a long time Raid days: Wednesday 20.00-23.00 Sunday 20.00-23.00 Monday 20.00-23.00 Interested? Homepage: seventhsin.eu Contact us ingame by whispering: Connotatius, Heatx or Kéric Alternatively, add Funtack#2413 or Connotation#2996 for a chat.Connotatius15 1d
2d 905+ Frost DK looking for a progression guild. Hi there. Just as the title says I'm currently looking for a guild for ToS progression. Been raiding on and off since Cataclysm both semi-hardcore for a short while and casually. Been leading my own guild before so I'm aware how it is to lead a progression group. Hit me up if you want to talk! RazorStar#2427Razorstar0 2d
2d [H] Tesseract are recruiting Tesseract is a recently formed guild currently with 4/10M with current progress on Tichondrius. The guild is made up of like-minded players from various countries that enjoy a competitive yet relaxed raiding atmosphere. We are currently in need of any skilled players to bolster our ranks but especially; Healers: Resto Shaman, Priest, Paladin Range DPS: Elemental Shaman, Mage, Priest. Melee DPS: Warrior, Monk, Enhance Shaman. Tank with DPS offspec All classes will be considered for exceptional players. The current raid schedule is Wednesdays 19:00 - 22:00, Thursdays 19:00 - 22:00 and Sunday 19:00 - 22:00. Sunday is currently an optional HC clear run to test trials and gear alts. If this seems like it might be the right fit for you message Eagle#22880 or Demnyx#2568 for any questions and more information.Gengas4 2d
2d [H] <Legiune> recruteaza Romani -Guilda Legiune recruteaza playeri romani indiferent de Lvl sau clasa! -Organizam raid saptamanal - The Nighthold, Emerald Nightmare & Trial of Valor Normal/Heroic. -Organizam grupuri pentru Mythic Dungeon + -Ne intereseaza doar ca pesoanele sa fie cu bun simt si sa socializeze intr-un mod civilizat. Pentru mai multe informatii ne puteti contacta in-game: Púfi Pufanul Xson Shakhar Valaeria sau BattleTag: Rund#2240Riween8 2d
2d [H] Tessellate 6/10M Recruiting Hey there, Tessellate is a mythic raiding guild based on Twisting Nether currently recruiting all roles and classes. We aim to clear end game content while it is still relevant. As many of you may know, many guilds are facing major recruiting issues this expansion and keeping a stable roster unfortunately. This has proven to be a real challenge. We're currently recruiting mainly DPS melee or ranged for core raiding spots in ToS We raid Mon - Wed - Thu 20:15 to 23:30 and willing to push for 1 extra day on new tier releases for first 2 weeks to have an edge on progression. If you're interested please do leave a reply or contact me in game, btag mejren#2121. CheersMejren2 2d
2d [H] 903 Arms LF raiding guild Hello guys I'm looking for a guild for clearing TOS and mythic keystones. The days I can raid on would be evenings - Mon, Tue, Wed, and possibly weekends. ThanksGrimrôk0 2d
2d Undeadknights recruiting for ToS 8/9N 3/9HC We are looking for dedicated, reliable and skilled players to make our raid-team as strong as possible. We are a friendly and welcoming Guild and we do understand that mistakes happen in raids, as such verbal abuse of any kind to a fellow guild member will not be tolerated. Raid times (Realm Time) Monday - 20:00 - 23:00 Wednesday - 20:00 - 23:00 Thursday - 20:00 - 23:00 Requirements for Joining 890 ilvl as a minimum basis. Some experience with raiding at a Mythic level. English speaking preferred. A healthy attitude towards gearing/improving your character and gaining weapon traits. Contact us: Website: http://undeadknights.enjin.com/ GM: Witkind#2272 Raid Officer: shadow#24138 Officers: Goose Trøllkin Rockrukuro BlindcookieTrøllkin10 2d
3d <Craze> (4/10M) Looking for raiders. <Craze> Is recruiting exceptional players for tomb. We are a really friendly and chill team with a long history on twisting nether. Currently looking for - Ranged dps (pref elemantal, balance, shadow priest and mage) Melee Dps (Rogue) Healer (pref paladin/priest) Always intressted in exceptional players no matter what class/spec. Raid times are thursday and tuesday from 19-23. Add Martinef#2805 on bnet to ask for more information etc.Jackiecham42 3d
3d [H] Casual/Mature Guild LFM SERVER: Twisting Nether EU FACTION: Horde iO is a mature guild that have been playing since classic WoW, with the core of the guild having played with/against each other for many years prior in other games. We used to be hardcore but as the years went by too many of us became parents etc so we now only raid twice a week. At the moment we clear heroic and with rarely enough online for mythic, only managed two boss kills in Nighthold. To be honest, we will consider any nice applicant but as things stand we would love the following classes: Shaman (Elemental and Resto) Hunter (ranged preferred) Druid (Feral and Owl) Priest (any spec) Mage (any spec) Warlock (any spec) DH (Havoc) If you are a mature person who is keen to raid Wednesday and Sunday evenings to a good standard but without the pressures associated with Mythic focused level demands please get in touch via H1ve#2648 ;) PS - we're about to start raiding on alts on Mondays too if thats of interest :)Hive7 3d
3d 10/10 World 280 M hunter is lf a new guild! Hello everyone My name is Mike and I´m currently on the hunt for a new guild. I was previously Guildmaster of a guild on Kazzak Called Infusion, 10/10 Mythic and world 280. i found everything was changed in my guild, the ruling, the people, the mindset of everyone, we had this group of 20 year olds salty swedish people, who thinks way ahead of themselves, and think that they are the best of the best in the world, i suddenly then realised that i did not build a guild based on such a thing, so i rather go from top 250 down to even world 800 rank, and have fun while raiding, rather than be stressed out, around headless chickens MY Own Cutting Edges are as follows: Pandaria: Cutting Edge: Ra_Den / 28/07/2013. I was having a break for Lei Shen, due to going to the Army. Cutting Edge: Garrosh HellScrem / 9/06/2014 Warlords of Draenor: Cutting Edge: Imperators Fall / 13/5/2015 We did not manage to get BlackHand, due to Guild Tank issues! Cutting Edge: The Black Gate / 27/03/2016. Legion: Cuting Edge Xavius: 3/11/2016 Cutting Edge Helya (World 240) / 10/11/2016 Cutting Edge GulDan: (World 280) / 6/05/2017... This is where i decided to disband the guild, and make my own way once again, after i made Infusion 10 years ago in 2007, i need something new! MY current Logs is not up to date, as i´ve been gone most of Nighthold, my first break was after Trilliax, due to finishing my Bachelor, my next break was after Star Augar, due to moving to a new City, and then after i finished that, i managed to stick around till after GulDan, and disbanded the guild then, so everyone could manage to get a kill. I am swapping to BM. The Ideal Guild, would need to recruit a 2nd hunter, not a 3rd or 4th. Raiding days does not matter to me, and Rading Hours does not matter to me either. My current Marksman is the specc that i am geared for. My current Beastmastery is the specc that i want to play, and im currently farming both AP and Legendaries for this. I just want a fresh start, where people is actually social and likes to talk on Discord or whichever App you use in the guild. I would like the raiding environment to be a fun place, and not filled with toxic attitude heads. I do not care much for gear, but i find it reasonable that it does have a fair distribution. I created my guild Infusion 10 years back, in 2007, with a bunch of irl friends who all by this moment are socials or quit wow entirely. If you would like an conversation with me then hit me up Btag: Koukaiian#2509 Skype: Mike KoukaiianBeafie0 3d
3d NLK - Social Weekend 1 day raid team - 3/10M Hello! Who are We? The NLK (No-Life-Krew) are a Weekend raid team within the established guild, Archaic Order. The name derives from the fact we raid on Saturdays, therefore have No life We are a friendly group of players who due to real life, can't afford the time to raid 3+ times a week so we squeeze all our progress into 1 raid on a Saturday. Don't misunderstand that we are Social in our approach/knowledge and skill, purely Social in the sense we raid only once each reset We've had a good first tier, clearing Heroic Emerald Nightmare and Heroic Trial of Valor, and having cleared heroic Nighthold and the first few Mythic bosses we want to get a few more numbers so we can push further into mythic Nighthold similar to what we did in Hellfire Citadel at the end of WoD. We're now looking to solidify the roster moving into ToS so we can push further with the mythic bosses Our Progress this Expansion: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 3/10 Mythic Nighthold Previous: 13/13 hc Hellfire Citadel 5/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel Our Raid Time's are as follows Saturday - 20:00 - 23:30 What we Need 1x Warlock 1x Hunter 1x WW Monk 1x Shadow Priest While we are searching specifically for these classes, we are always looking for exceptional candidates so don't hesitate to message me if our raid times and team are appealing Contact If what we describe sounds appealing then please contact myself through my Battletag: Alex#2303 and we can have a chat. I hope to hear from you soon! ThanksCephlun3 3d
3d 896 DK LF active guild Hey guys to be honest I am tired of playing alone and I don't like doing things with pugs most of the time so that's why I am looking for new home and friends to play with to feel like playing MMO again :) I am 21 guy from Czech republic with decent knowledge of English (I hope) I understand almost everything and can read everything but I am shy if I have to talk. I am playing wow for like year a half and never was in a serious guild. I would like to find some serious guild with serious people that raid at least 2days a week. I can play almost every day up to 1 am. I don't have a lot of experience but I am a fast learner and dedicated player that would like to achieve something. It would be great to find guild that is doing pvp and other fun activies aswell as a whole. I have 110 DK 895ilvl, DH 870ilvl, 110 rogue and druid with pretty low ilvl I wasn't really active on them. I know these ilvls suck but I wasn't doing any M+ really because I don't like pugs. I hope to get some interesting offers and see ya :)Rauzje5 3d
4d Decent Holy Paladin 10/10 M(+-1250 world kill) lf Guild Hey, Holy Paladin(coming after break) 910 bis geared /56 traits 45 % crit Trinket/ring legendary LF Guild for Tos: -can join one raid -can join whole week /weeks -can join guild with decent apply if you want:) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/suzzaku -3/3 m 10/10m (1000-1400 World kills) -able to 3 heal all bosses (mythic diff) -Logs are from 7/10 farms rest were in private guild logs all high/decent Full knowledge of all tacts especially guldan mythic! Add me and lets chat :) #Raito2734Suzzaku0 4d
4d [H] Brothers in Arms - 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M (Emeriss) Recruitment is currently open for all classes. <Brothers in Arms> is Bulgarian PvE guild established in October 2006. So far in Legion we are 7/7M, 3/3M and finished 10/10M in Nighthold as well. We are currently recruiting Bulgarian players for Tomb of Sargeras. Raid Days: Monday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Wednesday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Thursday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Sunday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Requirements: - Over 18 - Can communicate in Bulgarian - Discord/TS + microphone - 60% attendance - Former raiding experience is highly desirable We advise you to take your time in writing your application. Remember that first impression lasts. Make sure you have read the rules and policy of Brothers in Arms before you make your application. What we can offer: - A stable guild that has been raiding for 11+ years - Competitive progress with 4 raids per week - Fair leadership - no A or B teams, we don't recruit for the bench - Experienced guild management and raid leading What we are expecting from you: - Coming prepared with consumables and knowledge of the bosses you are about to face - High Motivation during progress and farm raids - Know your class and min-max your character - A "team first" attitude Attitude and commitment are the most important. We do not want people who just log on to farm raids to get loot and then disappear for progression nights! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To post an application, register to our forums at bia-emeriss.com. You can also roll an alt on our server and contact Daten (Daten#2257), through bnet.Daten1 4d
4d Returning Player LF guild Hey guys, I'm looking for a friendly guild without extra stress. I am working and studying at the moment so I don't have so much time watching raid guides or trying to get the best gear... I am just looking for a guild to relax just hanging around with people doing myth+ or other random stuff etc. nothing special A good community is way more important for me than progress. Btw. I love to chat with other people in teamspeak^^Zakk1 4d
4d <Innominatum>[H] Selling Nighthold Heroic Boost Hey Twisting Nether <Innominatum> is the highest ranked 3 day raiding guild in the world with 7/7 in EN Mythic, 3/3 in ToV Mythic and 10/10 in NH Mythic. As a guild we've been selling raid + loot boosts for over 3 years, with thousands of satisfied customers. What we have to offer right now is: Nighthold Heroic 10/10 Gul'dan HeroicThe Heroic boost is done on Mondays at 19:30 realm time. We ONLY accept gold as payment. We accept gold on the following servers (small extra fee on x-realm payments): Twsting Nether Kazzak Tarren Mill DraenorFor payment on other servers, contact me through btag and I'll see if we can make something work. All our raiders are 905+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: Xheno#2560 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer of a class. Full 30 man group and none of our raiders are saved for any of the bosses, which means we'll get maximum amount of loot drops from every boss. Boosting Thread from previous expansion can be found here: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/13987279927#post-1 For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: Xheno#2560Xhéno59 4d
5d BM hunter LF guild -LF heroic guild and mythic progress for ToS who raid in the weekends. -7/7 M EN (not cutting edge) 10/10 HC NH 1/10 M NH (Spellblade, havent had the change to get into mythic properly because of the job) -Best time for me to attend is saturdays and sundays from 19 ST foward due to my work and cannot attend 100% on work days because its 2 shift job (mornings 5-13 evenings 13-21) -Can raid on weekdays but will be home @ 21.20 after evening shift so if thats ok contact :) -You can contact me for more info via bnet or whisper me ingame Bnet tag is Nekkeeh#2407Nekkeehh0 5d
5d (H) <Dystopia> 3/10M is now recruiting for ToS Hi TwistingNether, Want to be a part of core raiding team in a guild? Dystopia might be the place for you. We are a stable guild with high level of organization and stable core people devoted to the guild. We are currently recruiting exceptional players to complete our core bully (Mythic) roster and extend our usual (N & HC) roster. All roles will be taken into consideration and reviewed per case.. Raid times are 8:00pm server time (CET/GMT+1) until 11:00pm. Raiding days are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. What can you expect from us: High level of organisation within the guild Great raids with a lot of humor on Discord Friendly guildies Steady progress through PvE content Sharing of our PvE knowledge Rare wipes but with a lot of humor if they happen What do we expect from you: Be communicative and friendly Show up on majority of raids (if not all) Secondary stuff we do during the week: Mythic+ runs to ensure every member has +10 done for 905+ weekly loot AP farm + NH HC boost of low geared members Anyone who is interested in more information can whisper Atelophobia, Aquaphobia or Dardanadoran in-game or add Battle tags Rideen#2245 or Makisa#2180 . You can also reply here and we will get in touch with you. Have an awesome day!Atelophobia27 5d
6d [H] <Magister Dixit> Rekryterar We are a Swedish guild, the info below will be in that language. Främst dps och healers, gärna någon med OS som tank Raid: 2 kvällar i veckan 20-22 (20-23 i ToS). Onsdag, Söndag. Progress 7/7M, 2/3M, 4/10M. Vi har valt att gå ner till HC, då flera av våra spelare i mythic-teamet har slutat. Vi är ett gäng sköna spelare som har roligt tillsammans, vi har fokus på heroic och ser mythicbossar som en bonus när vi fått content på farm. Vi försöker hitta en bra roster nu fram till ToS, men saknar fler bra spelare. Vi är en svensk guild som funnits sedan WOTLK med bra community, en aktiv discord och med många members! Socials är alltid välkomna! Hör av er till mig putte#2463(GM) eller bird#2831(RL) om ni vill veta mer om oss.Hirindar4 6d
6d [H] Solid Liquid-Twisting Nether (10/10 M) NH About Solid Liquid is a Semi-Hardcore Horde guild on Twisting Nether, that was formed in September 2016. Our guild has grown quite a bit since then. It's core are members that played World of Warcraft many years ago and returned for legion. Goal Our current goal is to strengthen our raiding team and clear all content before Tomb of Sargeras hits. Schedule Wednesday: 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) Thursday : 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) Monday : 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) -------------------------------------------------------- Sunday : 19:00 - 23:00 (optional Realm time) Alt raids/ HC runs for those that want. We are currently 10/10 NH Mythic, 3/3 ToV Mythic. Recruitment Since we are currently trying to strengthen our core we are looking for a squad that consists of roughly 25 active members. With a flexible number we are able to raid when some players can't make the raid or a progression boss asks for a certain setup. We expect an attendance close to 90%. Those that drop below without a clear reason will be penalized. Recruiting: Holy Paladin Havoc Demon Hunter Demo/Destro Warlock Survival Hunter Fury/Arms Warrior Arcane/Frost Mage Contact Crazyheal#2289, Erashnak#2943 or Zananni#2304 in game or Apply to our Website. http://www.solid-liquid.enjin.com/Zananni4 6d
6d halicon from blackhand Do not invite this person in your group. Arcway +12. We started it, first pack afk then offline. There must be a penalty for this kind of players.Sylvannâs0 6d
6d <Pug Life> Casual raiding guild Hello, My name is Pirate. We are a friendly guild made up of Real life mates. A little about us We have 5/10 myth nighthold experiance, we are a close knit group of friends looking to expand for build a roster for Tos, we run daily mythic + keys, we will help anyone out if they need a quest, dungion run, tmog run ect. What we can offer[u][/u] A friendly and relaxed enviorment where we can spam keys, raid together or even do pvp :). We accept socials aslo.Pirateknight2 6d
6d [H] Calamitous Intent 7/7M 6/10M 2 Day Raiding Guild About Us Calamitous Intent is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our guild is made up of a group of friends who have been playing together since Wotlk. We class ourselves as a semi-hardcore raiding guild with the intent to clear content as fast as possible. At the same time, we feel that we have a strong social community where members can feel at ease. Our raid team is currently fully prepared for the legion expansion to raid competitively. We have updated our raiding days and times from previous expansions to suit the guilds needs. We are recruiting a few key classes to provide more options for progression. We're always recruiting EXCEPTIONAL raiders no matter recruitment status. Get in-touch if you feel you can outperform our current raiders! Raid Times -Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 -Tuesday: 20:00 - 23:00 -Friday optional boost run (lasts roughly one hour and pays for all raid consumables for the week if attented) Guild Requirements - Reliable - All of our raiders must be able to maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible. - Skill - All raiders must be competent within their class/role. This also includes being capable at playing your off-spec. You must also be able to move from fire and other not-so-enjoyable things on the ground. - Tactics- It is expected that you turn up to all raids full prepared. When it comes to progression raids, you are expected to have learnt as much about the encounter as possible and be able to help develop tactics. This includes having the correct spec and add-ons prepared and made for all bosses indivdually. - Humour - Members must have a strong sense of humour to be able to fit into the guild comfortably. - Communication - Access to Teamspeak and a working microphone is mandatory. What We Offer - Organised & structured raiding. - Fair loot distribution. We use a loot council. - Progression raid spots are based on performance and reliability. Farm boss raid spots will prioritize players that still need loot from a particular boss. - A fun atmosphere with a serious raiding environment. Current Recruitment Ranged DPS Mage, Boomkin Melee DPS WW Monk For more information regarding recruitment, please contact one of our recruitment officers in-game: Durburz#2541 Thanks for readingDúrburz107 6d
6d Tank player LF guild. Hello there! As my recent guild has decided to put mythic progression on permanent hold, some of us have gone separate ways and I find myself without a steady group as of tonight. What I'm looking for is any English-speaking heroic/mythic guilds that are in need of a tank! I have a working mic, and a fairly up-to date setup. I play Blood, Prot warrior and Brew, with prio in that order in terms of how much experience and time spent on each (Baelthok, Veggibles, Cakefist on TN) and offspecs on the first two. My usual play time is during the afternoon till evening, sometimes later periods due to my schedule. I've got some mythic experience, and did come close to my first Cutting Edge in WoD but nothing to boast sadly. So for now, farming titanforged and other bis in heroic raids/m+ has been on the list. A bit about me: I can honestly say I like to improve myself through trial and error and I have a controlled temper in most cases when it comes to repeat process. I expect no more or less from others than what I feel I can output myself, and I enjoy the road to victory more than the spoils of it. Besides that, I'd have to talk to any officer regarding AFK things since I'd rather not share my personal information here. If you're interested please do poke, or add me in game! Hope to hear from any feedback. My btag is Baelthok#2772 -BaelBaelthok1 6d
6d [H][SWE]<Axiom> söker folk inför ToS Axiom och våra mål Vi är ett gäng av tidigare hardcore-raiders som vill skapa en stabil och kompetitiv guild på Twisting Nether. Vårt mål är att ha en seriös, dedikerad och vuxen miljö för att bli bästa svenska guilden på servern. Rekrytering Vi är alltid intresserade av duktiga spelare, men är i störst behov av healers och ranged just nu Vad vi kan erbjuda och vad vi förväntar oss Vi erbjuder en hängiven och tillmötesgående ledning som aktivt arbetar för att förbättra rostern. Vi tar seriöst på närvaro och prestation, och kommer vara effektiva i att ta tag i och hantera eventuella problem. Av er förväntas hög närvaro, bra samarbetsförmåga, och en stark vilja för progress. Att kunna ta kritik samt att acceptera bänkningar är självklart någonting som går hand i hand med seriös progress. Raidtider Onsdag: 19-23 Torsdag: 19-23 Söndag: 19-23 (Måndag: 19-23 Extra dag i början av ToS-progress, 2-4veckor) Kontakt Guildmaster, Diddepala - Zenipax#2592 Officer, Trästubbe - Saamuel#2134 Officer, Äpplepajen - Kakan#2400 Officer, Modd - Pryds#21886 https://axiom.enjin.com/recruitmentÄpplepajen0 6d
17 Jun [H] <Shield Angels> 9M Recruiting <Shield Angels> Is recruiting people with a solid attitude towards progression and having fun in and outside of raids. We very much like people with a healthy social attitude. Our raiding days are: Wednesday/Sunday/Tuesday - 19:00-22:00 At this moment we are mainly looking for: Any tank Ranged DPS: Boomkin Elemental Shaman Melee DPS: Retribution Rogue Healers: Shaman Please add Faragi#2361 for more detailed information about the guild and our aims, or leave a message below.Shaestra76 17 Jun
16 Jun (A)Desperately LF Leatherworker To craft me dreadrunner helm got mats :/Arrou0 16 Jun
15 Jun Lucky Wipe (reborn) Lucky Wipe reborn. We are a group of raiders that have been raiding since Vanilla/TBC and been everything from casual to hardcore. We are now gathered in Lucky Wipe which was a guild back in HFC clearing out mythic bosses. We are currently needing more players for our raiding team: 1-2 Healers (druid/shamans/monks) Range dps (hunters,Spriest,Boomy) If your class isn't on the list you are still allowed to apply to our guild, we are always looking for new exceptional players to fill in. We are raiding 2 days wednesday and sunday currently from 20:00-22:00 this might change if more raiders feel the need of it to change. Our goal is to have fun as a raiding guild and clear out mythic ToS and more raids to come! We require people to be able to: Have a working microphone for discord. Be prepared for raids (food,flask,enchants,gems) Tolerate dark humor ;)) Keep in mind we want a friendly raid environment with skilled players so a good and adult personality will be needed. Also we will be running warcraft logs to see if you will be skilled enough to continue into mythic with us! Hope to hear from you! Add for apply: Sobs#2848Leclaris0 15 Jun
14 Jun Holy paladin looking for casual guild Hello! I am Tomi. I am 25 years old and hail from Finland. I am friendly and easy going. Pretty social. I play as Holy, with current ilvl of 892, working it on some mythic +. I don't have raid exp outside of LRF in Legion. Used to play as resto druid back in WotLK. I find paladin fun and challenging. Anyway, I am looking for active and social guild. Ideally to have good banter with. Doing mythics, maybe PVP or even raiding. Hope to hear from you soon! Either /w me ingame or add my btag: Hapottaja#2682Kirkkaus2 14 Jun
14 Jun Arbitrary guildi yeni arkadaslar arıyoruz Selam arkadaslar, <Arbitrary> guildi olarak TOS raidi icin her classtan ve rolden alım yapmaktayız. Raid günleri pazartesi,salı,persembe 20.00-23.00 olarak belirledik. Biz uzun süredir beraber oynayan bir arkadas grubuyuz ortamımız samimidir sinir stres halinde raid yapmıyoruz eglenmek icin oynuyoruz sonucta. Katılmak isteyen arkadasları bekliyoruz. bsmb#2134 eklerseniz daha ayrıntılı bir sekilde konusabiliriz^^Darvis0 14 Jun
14 Jun [H] Equinox 7/7M, 9/10M - Looking for DPS Equinox is a Veteran Legion guild on Twisting Nether EU. We are a semi hardcore raiding guild that has cleared EN Mythic, and have a strong core in place. We are looking or a few special cookies for our mythic Nighthold Mythic Roster Our main progression team has a focus on being within the top 50 on the realm, built of a group of old expansions raiders, all with content under their belts and a determination to work together to get to the top. We are currently 7/7M En and Preparing for mythic Nighthold Main Progression Team: Wed, Mon, Thu 19:00-22:30H Server We currently require the following classes/roles: Holy/Disc Priest Resto Shaman Mistweaver monk Hunter Mage Please make an application on our website www.equinox-tn.com All other classes can apply if you feel like you are an exceptional player, as we can be semi flexible with the composition. However all applicants are expected to have a couple of logs to prove their worth. Loot System Through progression all loot will be distributed via a loot council system, where the items will be given to players who it is BIS for, will be best placed in order to progress and on a fair system regarding participation. The team composition is balanced to allow everyone fair access to items for their class and specialization. What we Expect from you: 1. Fluency in English 2. Discord with a working Mic 3. Stable Internet connection 4. In depth class knowledge of your toon 5. BIS enchants, gems etc 6. Maturity and the ability to handle constructive criticism 7. Mechanical knowledge of the content we are progressing on 8. Continual optimization of your toon What you can expect from us: 1. Smooth fun progressive raids with a great team 2. Content cleared at the highest levels of difficulty in a timely efficient manner 3. A social guild that does things together outside raids ( mythic + , WQ, Achievements ) 4. Structured leadership We expect the very best from you and you in turn can expect the best from us. Feel free to Whisper one of the following officers in game for more information. 1. Felfyre/Shadowfyre 2. Erotomania 3. Skumma 4. Solandina Best Regards Felfyre Reaper#2323Felfyre52 14 Jun
14 Jun 1-4am Late Night Raids <Nocturnal Supremacy> 9/10m We are based on Twisting Nether! http://nocturnal-supremacy.enjin.com/ Raid days have been changed! We've dropped the Friday raid and now raid on Tuesday. Friday will now become a day for alt runs and quick heroic clears. Raiding days/hours are: (All in server time) • Thursday 1am - 4am • Monday 1am - 4am • Tuesday 1am - 4am Please note that the days listed can seem a bit confusing, for example, by Thursday 1-4am we mean Wednesday going into Thursday, not Thursday going into Friday. Recruiting: We have a big opening for a strong healer, any class except paladin is fine, shaman is ideal. We would also welcome any capable DPS, ranged or melee! ------------ The Sell: Looking for very late night raiding to fit your work schedule? Maybe you're a night-owl or want raids that don't clash with your other guild raids? Perhaps you just live in America or somewhere similar where normal raiding hours don't work for you? Well, Nocturnal Supremacy are here! We're a friendly and relaxed bunch who can get things done at the same time. We have plenty of players from all over the world, even from Sweden, sadly. We merged from a group of three late night guilds in Warlords of Draenor during Blackrock Foundry and progressed up to Mythic Maidens before Hellfire Citadel came out. From there we cleared 11/13 bosses before the valor points patch came out and then fully cleared the place and farmed every raider an Archimonde mount before Legion was launched. Now in Legion we have cleared Emerald Nightmare Mythic, 2/3 Trial of Valor and have cleared 9/10 in Nighthold and are extending lockouts to kill Gul'dan before Tomb of Sargeras is released. If you have good past raid experience but feel you aren't currently showing your potential don't be afraid to apply, gear is a secondary concern next to other positive elements a guildmate and raider can bring us. Please come prepared for the content though, the fastest way to fail a trial is to fail a mechanic, or to be a horribly abrasive !@#. For more information contact: GM - Karnage#2229 Officer - Elessar#2801 Officer -Shemzy#2465 Officer -Shade#2779 or if you're desperate, me, lowly but long-standing recruitment peon Teezep#2487 http://nocturnal-supremacy.enjin.com/ <-note we've gone back to our old website!Tzep20 14 Jun
13 Jun The Addams Family[9/10M] We are totally awesome and mature guild with twisted sense of humor. In core of our guild there is a bunch of members who have raided all the way through from vanilla sometimes in top guilds of the servers We are currently looking for experienced, dedicated and loot hungry players to fill every role, especially the healers. If you are a looking for a guild that has been around and continues raiding over several expansions look no further. We are currently progressing on mythic elisandre and closing soon to clear the current content in the game. Our raiding times are : Wed/Thur/Mon 20:00-23:30 server time. Apply at http://taf.guildlaunch.com or whisper our members in game to get forwarded for our officers.Leijonamieli26 13 Jun
13 Jun Is Twisting Nether what we are looking for? Three friends and I are planning to join the Horde on this server. We wonder if the population is enough not to make you feel alone while questing or taking a look at the auction house, we would really like meeting as much people as possible over the world. Also, looking at the Alliance/Horde ratio, I have to ask if the fact that the Horde overwhelms the Alliance greatly affects the gaming experience. I know it is a pretty dumb question, but I really wish there were more servers with an equal ratio, which would make it more "immersive". Should I give up looking for a good server with an equal ratio? This is just a more personal question, does that matter to you? Now the most important, is the PVP/PVE (overall PVE) good? I refer to quality and quantity, and if there are many trolls. We will behave like educated and respectful people, but I suppose in a server as populated as TN there will be way more trolls, but is it something that can be held here? Thanks, hope to be part of this big family soon. Pd: Sorry for my English, I understand it perfectly, but still have problems writing. >. <Blacarde5 13 Jun
12 Jun Novice looking for a guild This is my first expiriance on the off servers) and i'm looking for fun, social guildKlaod1 12 Jun
12 Jun [H] Twisting Nether] Asylum 10/10M recruiting. All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher. A little bit of info about us: We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier. We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.). Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council. What we expect from you: - We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know. - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids. - Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon. - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential. - Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc). - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec. - Access to Discord and a working microphone. - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection. - Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others. If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 Azkey#21565 To apply please visit our guild website: [url]http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment[/url] __________________________________________________________________________ Requirements to be considered into current main raids: - 910~ ilvl - 52+ traits. - 8 or more mythic kills in NH. - Exceptions to the requirements may be made.. _____________________________________________________________________________ We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well. Druid: Balance. Hunter: Open. Mage: Open. Warlock: Open. Any and all applications will be considered.Vimzoo19 12 Jun