Twisting Nether

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
13h Experienced Player LF raiding guild Hello, Im David, 25y old and Im looking for a raiding guild focused on mythic ToS progression. Im playing WoW since early TBC, got tons of PvE experience (Im also S6 [furious] Gladiator on Stormscale). Im playing DH Tank here on Twisting Nether (may dps as well but prefer to tank). In my current guild there's no spot for a tank so I had to dps since now in ToS. I also think that Im capable of more than 1/9 Mythic which is the main reason why I've decided to look for a new guild. Some useful links: My wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/Shinrayz Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/16419513 (I've only killed Mythic Goroth once, most of my logs are from HC and Normal) Raiding days that suits me are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Im playing WoW for over 10 years now, I've learnt a lot about mechanics of this game. Im learning strats really fast and I can adapt to any situation "in flight" which is a good attribute for a tank. Techs: My PC is a beast, I also have stable 250Mbit optic fiber internet connection. If you're interested please add me on battle.net: Shinra#21981 Hope to see you in game :)Shinrayz0 13h
14h [H]OurSickStory 2 Day / Week - LF Members! Basic Info: Faction: Horde Realm: Twisting Nether Progress: ToS: 1/9M NH: 8/10 Mythic Recruitment Status: Recruitment open for the following DPS Hunter Priest Warlock Healer Paladin We are always looking for exceptional players so we would always consider extremely impressive applications from all classes. The main roles we are currently looking for and our current raid days are as follows: Raid Days (GameTime): Wednesday - 20:00 >23:00 Sunday - 19:30 > 23:00 About OSS Our Sick Story is a long-lasting, experienced guild currently playing Horde on Twisting Nether. We have been previously a one day raiding guild (getting 7/10M in NH) but have decided to create an extra day for tomb progress. We are a group of people who, over the last few years, have met throughout several games to learn and progress through PvE content. We have a vast range of MMO experience branching from some of the very top guilds in WoW and consider ourselves capable and dedicated to raiding. What can you expect from us? A stable raiding environment with raid leaders which have more than 8 years of experience in doing so. We have members which have been in top guilds of the world in other games who are now looking for a less hardcore raiding environment. You can expect quality raids, but not as many anymore. You can also expect a near definite raiding slot if you are up to our standards. Had enough of WoW for the day? We play other games too while having random chats on teamspeak such as Heroes of the Storm!. What we expect from you * Someone who is able to raid our raid day all of the time. We only raid once a week now, so being able to be here 100% if vital. * A Mature player who can take criticism when needed. * Someone who is willing to put in 100% effort during raid hours * English speaking * Able to use voice comms during raids * Have good knowledge of your class * Come to every raid prepared with pots / max enchants and so on Contact us Website: oss.phena.nl Officers: Phenner, Bicceh, UgMonk You can also contact myself on Bicceh#1830Bicceh37 14h
15h 2 DPS Warriors LF Heroic raiding guild Good day, We are 2 DPS warriors (Arms and Fury) LF a 2day Heroic raiding guild. As it stands we are currently 6/9 Exped in Heroic ToS. My IL is 915 (Arms) and he is 920 (Fury) If interested feel free to reply here with your Btag so we can have a chat about it :) Best regards!Nistel0 15h
15h <Mythic Ravers> Raid team <Mythic Ravers> is a newly formed semi-hardcore 3 day per week Horde raiding guild on TwistingNether-EU. Our leadership consists of oldschool hardcore players who played in top 100 world guilds, going all the way back to vanilla. Due to real-life commitments we cannot afford to raid 7 days a week as we used to, so we are tuning it down a bit. While 9 hours a week might seem causal, our mindset isn’t. Our Goals: Full mythic clear of all raid content while it is considered “current” (Cutting Edge). A strong drive to improve progress and rankings of the guild on the server through development and recruiting. Raiding Schedule: Wednesday 19:15-22:30 Thursday 19:15-22:30 Sunday 19:15-22:30 Optional alt raids during the weekend Invites start at 19:00! Loot System: Council Recruitment: Healers - MW Monk / Disc priest / Druid Dps - Boomkin / Arm's/Fury Warr / Sub rouge / Frost mage What we expect of you: -Near 100% attendance, since we only raid 9 hours per week -Be mature ( we do not recruit people under 18 years of age, unless someone vouches for you) -Fluent in English and be vocal both ingame and on Discord -Keep your characters up to date with gems/enchants/flasks/potions/food -Respect towards your guildies While we try to form a strong core team for raiding we are also looking for people to bolster our social ranks. It is important to us that you feel at home and have fun, and not just raidlog. When you join us you will be given our discord, where we spend most of our time. If we are not raiding we enjoy playing other games such as DotA, LoL, HotS, Hearthstone, Battlerite, and so on. Thank you for reading this, and if you are considering joining our guild feel free to add me or any of the officers for a chat! Nevermore#2191 Fatcat#1681 Purple#2117 Sasuke#22710Kuchisake0 15h
17h <Hollow> 8/9HC Recruiting for ToS Progression Who we are: <Hollow> is a semi-hardcore guild created by a group of friends, experienced players, that raided HC together in WOTLK. We reunited and transferred to the same realm to create a guild, or more accurately, a home. We keep a very friendly environment in and out of raids, often joining discord to chat even if we aren't doing anything. Guild activities include, but are not limited to, mythic dungeons, mythic + and raiding. Our goals: Our current progress is 8/9HC ToS; 9/9N ToS & 4/10M NH. Our main goal is to form a reliable core group & progress as far as we possibly can in ToS. What we are looking for: Recruitment is open. Every class and spec will be considered. We give priority to skill and to specific classes: DPS: Rogue (Sub/Assass) Warrior (Arms/Fury) Warlock (Destro/Demo) Boomkin ** Also looking for DPS with healing OS. HEALERS: Shaman We also welcome social players as it can help our guild expand even further in other aspects of the game. What we are looking for in recruits: * Passion, enthusiasm & willingness for starters. * Dedication and loyalty. * Knowledge of tactics and your class - also awareness in the raid. * Possibility to communicate. * Teamwork! What we can offer: Dedicated and focused progression raiding with set goals. Answers and help for anything wow related (classes, raids, etc...). Our current raiding schedule is 3 raids a week for 3 hours: * Wednesday 8pm to 11pm server time - ToS Normal * Thursday 8pm to 11pm server time - ToS Heroic * Sunday 8pm to 11pm server time - ToS Heroic We also add random additional raids from previous patches. Loot system: RC Loot Council *Note: Trial period is 2 weeks based on raid performance & participation in guild activities such as mythic+ etc.. Our wowprogress page: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Hollow Thank you for taking your time to read through this post. If you have any further questions or if you are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game. Jaidex-Twisting Nether or Jaidex#2832Jaidex3 17h
18h [H] <Shield Angels> (1/9M) Recruiting for ToS <Shield Angels> Is recruiting people with a solid attitude towards progression and having fun in and outside of raids. We very much like people with a healthy social attitude. Our raiding days are: Wednesday/Sunday/Tuesday - 19:00-22:00 At this moment we are mainly looking for: Tanks: Monk Ranged DPS: Boomkin Elemental Melee DPS: Retribution Rogue Healers: Paladin Please add Faragi#2361 for more detailed information about the guild and our aims, or leave a message below.Shaestra83 18h
23h < Hard Rules> Recruiting 9/9NM 8/9HC Hard Rules has been formed in the start of legion but we were in Ravencrest alliance and we transfer to Twisting nether at the end of NH, so we didnt raid NH very much but managed to get 10/10HC. We are looking for dedicated, reliable and skilled players to make our raid-team as strong as possible. We are mainly looking for Mdpsers but Everything is welcome to join if they are dedicated and skillful. Raid times (Realm Time). Wednesday - 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday - 20:00 - 23:00 Monday - 20:00 - 23:00 Currently in need of: Mdps: Warr/DK/Retri Requirements for Joining. Be 915ilvl atleast 52 traits + Contact us: Deathbutt#21423 or you can whisper any of the Officer. Elhokage Lighty IlewellynDeathbutt4 23h
1d [H] LF guild about to start ToS H (Tank / Healer) Hi, I am looking for a guild about to start ToS HC or a guild that does ToS N but has HC as aim. I took a break for some time and found my characters hover in between 890-910 ilvl. I am looking for max of 2 days of raiding per week and raid times after 5pm server time until 11pm server time suit me. My previous experience is 10/10 NH HC and 3/10 NH M back when it was cool. Characters that I own and can play are as follows: 897 Brewmaster Monk 908 Restoration Shaman 907 Frost Death Knight / 905 Blood Death Knight 909 Holy Paladin / 907 Protection Paladin 900 Affliction Warlock Those interested please leave reply here with your Battle.net ID (and a link to guild post or wowprogress) and we can talk.Kimjongkick2 1d
1d [H] <illuminaughty> Weekend Guild! <illuminaughty> is a weekend raiding mythic guild on Twisting Nether. We are a newly formed guild with goal to clear the current content before the release of the next one but with our pace. We have competent, skilled players, some of which have been playing and raiding since Vanilla. Our progress right now is 7/9HC. Our raid days/times are : Friday 20:00-23:00, Saturday 20:00-23:00, Sunday 19:00-22:00 We are looking for social, dedicated and competent raiders who know their class and are able to maintain concentration through a full raid night of progression. We are mainly looking for Healers and DPS but don't let that put you off applying as we look to consider all exceptional applicants. If you're interested in applying to <illuminaughty> please leave a message in this https://discord.gg/6PMrcWT discord channel and an officer will get back to you either in game or on discord, or add me ingame Phoenixoo#21973. Hope to see you soon :)! Thanks.Auralyn0 1d
1d ToS Heroic boosting <Invalid Target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling Heroic Tomb of Sargeras boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items with the starting date of 29th of July every Friday/Saturday from 14:00 until midnight (the last run starts at 22:00), a run takes approximately 1,5- 2 hours ( 5 raids a day) , and we can boost 5-6 player in heroic. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Arkhien#2198 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following characters: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/ArkhienArkhien0 1d
1d [H] Casual/Mature Guild LFM SERVER: Twisting Nether EU FACTION: Horde iO is a mature guild that have been playing since classic WoW, with the core of the guild having played with/against each other for many years prior in other games. We used to be hardcore but as the years went by too many of us became parents etc so we now only raid twice a week. At the moment we clear normal ToS and are working through Heroic. To be honest, we will consider any good applicant but as things stand we would love the following classes: Hunter (ranged preferred) Priest (Shadow) Paladin (Holy) If you are a mature person who is keen to raid Wednesday and Sunday evenings to a good standard but without the pressures associated with Mythic focused level demands please get in touch via H1ve#2648 ;)Hive12 1d
1d <The Next Step> - TOS / NH boosts! Welcome !! We are selling Tomb of Sargeras Heroic and Normal and Mythic Nighthold Boosts ! We offer a multitude of options for anyone interested : -10/10 Mythic Nighthold with Master Loot (guild reserves the right to keep the items that would be an upgrade for one of our raiders), also doing single boss boosts in case you don't need all of them! - this run will be done on Wednesdays from 19:00 -We'll be selling Gul'dan mount in a couple of weeks , either in full run + mount or just Gul'dan + mount package. -Tomb of Sargeras Normal + Heroic - more info soon! -Averge ilvl of our raiders / raid group is ~920, which ensures super clean runs and high chance of you getting majority of the items that drop! We only accept GOLD as payment and only the gold on Twisting Nether, no exceptions ! If you want to book yourself a run or have any questions regarding the boosts or anything else add me on battle tag Fanatik#2233 or contact me in game! Edit: We're selling full NH M(single bosses too) now or Gul'dan only!Fanatìk55 1d
1d Looking for home Hello, Looking for a new home and was wondering how is this realm? Is it good for pvp and pve? Friendly? can you find groups? etc. All info is welcome.Gairdeachas1 1d
2d Warlock LF raid guild I am looking for a new guild to call home that raids at least HC and has intentions of pushing into mythic as far as possible. Unfortunately I was forced into taking a break in legion as my old pc died so I am at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to gear but rest assured I am dedicated and will be prepared for the raids and reliable in sign ups. Anyone out there that can look past the gear and see some potential? Feel free to check previous raid achievements on my armoury. Cheers!Strawbérry2 2d
2d [H] Resúrgence Recruiting Hi there! We are a newly formed guild that has its progression done in less than a week! Our aim is to to clear heroic and kill a couple of mythic bosses before 7.3.5. In the next tier our aim is to get close to top 1000 and eventually establish ourselves into the top 1000 solidly. The leadership of the guild has been raiding & leading a top 200 guild before in Legion and is going to be one of our assets to ensure that this guild will succeed! At the moment the team is formed by friends that all have been raiding for years and have always cleared content on the highest difficulty. (around top 1000 each tier/raid). Raid days & times are not certain yet. But it is looking like that we are going to raid on: Wednesday: 20:00-23:00 ST (19:00-22:00 UK time) Thursday: 20:00-23:00 ST (19:00-22:00 UK time) Sunday: 20:00-23:00 ST (19:00-22:00 UK time) So in short! What we expect from you: Attendance Missing the occasional raid happens, but we're not recruiting for the bench so if you cant fit our times then this guild is not for you. Atittude Get on with the rest of the guild. You can be the best player in the world, but if you dont fit in our community, there will probably not be a spot for you. Raiding experience Without logs or anyone in the guild that can vouch for you, theres not much point in us investing time and gear onto you. What we can provide you: - A stable and fun raiding environment yet progression minded - Great leadership that has tons of raiding experience - Community outside WoW - A guild that has a vision & aim for the future If you are interested to join this newly formed guild or to have a chat with one of the officers you can add our btags that are stated below! ronin#2925 (Recruiter) BenCresdee#2979 (Recruiter) Vespula#21182 (Guild Master)Holynetic6 2d
2d [H] <Full Momentum> 1/9M now Recruiting Full Momentum are looking to round out our numbers for our mythic progression squad. We are looking for any exceptional and reliable DPS and Healers alike! Our aim is to clear cutting edge content in a timely fashion each raid tier, taking a serious approach to each raid but with a fun environment on & comms between pulls. The main raiding schedule is Wednesday & Sunday - 8:00pm - 12:00pm realm time. We expect all raiders and recruits to show a positive raiding mentality by maintaining atleast an 80% raid attendance aswell as coming to raids with full knowledge on the pulls ahead! Invites tend to go out 10-15 minutes before raid start time with the first pull at 8pm! We may also have the occasional extra raids to complete older content or alt runs if the demand is there. We are a friendly guild and often have high mythic+ groups running and an active discord with other games also being played between guildies. If you want to have a chat please contact myself (Hodgy01#2433) or Rïven (kaney#2562)Aértés0 2d
2d WTS ALL TCG Pets Hi, I Want to sell My all TCG Pets collection (15 TCG Pets) for 2 M : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/49343 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/67128 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/72153 Ect..Banquealt0 2d
2d 911 Guardian Druid LF Raiding guild. (H) I'm returning to the game after taking some time off for family matters. Looking for casual raiding guild. 911 Guardian Druid LF Raiding guild. 30 Years old, English, Male. I have previous mythic experience (current content) 4/10M NH, 4/7M EN. I can raid any nights. /w me in game "mooningwood" or add me on #varik#21161Mooningwood3 2d
2d <Craze> (4/10M NH 7/9HC Tomb) Looking for raiders. <Craze> Is recruiting exceptional players for tomb. We are a really friendly and chill team with a long history on twisting nether. Currently looking for - Ranged dps (Mage, Hunter and Shadow priest) Melee Dps (Rogue, unholy and ret) Healer (pref Shaman or priest) Tank Always intressted in exceptional players no matter what class/spec. Raid times are thursday and tuesday from 19-23. Add Martinef#2805 on bnet for more information.Jackiecham52 2d
3d Mythic Holy Paladin lf hc guild/weekly clears Hey, Im looking for Guild who's clearing weekly hc Tos(can play with mythic guild alts/mains smooth and fast :) +doing /will do boost normal /hc ! I'm mythic raider (around 1000 world kills)-going to have break untill end of Tos 3/3 CE (1478world kill ) 10/10 CE (1321 world kill ) 9/9 hc on weekly clear 1/9 M 58 Art lvl 800+ hps 4set 923 bis gear/legoo https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/suzzaku https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/Suzzaku +have alt resto druid ready for tos normal clears and will be soon ready for hc :) Let me know if you want a decent healer for weekly hc (boost) clears! Raito2734Suzzaku1 3d
3d Death Knight LF Semi-Hardcore Guild 3/9M Hey Im a 924 (930 in bags) Unholy Death Knight that can play Frost if needed. I got all legendaries for Frost except one and same goes for Unholy. I am looking for a semihardcore guild and I would be able to raid during almost any raid times (as long as they are not on day time on weekdays and not more than 3 raids/week). My current progress is 9/9 HC and 3/9 M with experience on both Harjatan and Demonic Inquisition. I always come prepared for raids with knowledge and consumables. If for some reason I can not make it to a raidnight will make sure to tell an Officer/GM/Raidleader before hand so they can find a replacement. Im always available to join voicecoms be it through Teamspeak, Discord or other similar software. About me: Im 19 years old and got a lot of time on my hands for time being as I have no work to go to. A wipe for me is nothing but a lesson and a chance to improve. So all and all Im looking for a semi-hardcore raid that is progressing Mythic. WarcraftLogs can be provided if asked for. Best regards, SylissaSylissa1 3d
4d [DK] [H] Slåskamp på Grillen søger nye folk! 9/9 HC TOS Kort info: Slåskamp på Grillen er en dansk, semi-hardcore social guild, hvor vi vægter at have det sjovt! Men samtidig ikke glemmer progression, når det handler om raiding. Vi består af experienced spillere, som har kendt hinanden længe (både in-game og IRL) og nu har brug for flere gode venner ;-) Vi er en blanding af alt fra hardcore/meget aktive spillere og casual spillere/ikke så aktive spillere. Vi er en moden og venlig flok mennesker, der alle har en fælles interesse i WoW og dét sociale. Derfor, er vi også meget interesseret i sociale spillere, som bare gerne vil finde et nyt hjem og flere venner :) Raiding dage: Onsdag - 19:30 -> 22:30 Søndag - 19:30 -> 22:30 Udover de officielle raiding dage, laver vi også de sædvanlige m+ runs, normal runs etc, optional raids etc. På nuværende tidspunkt er vores fokus i Tomb of Sargeras, hvor vi er 9/9 HC. Vi vil gerne i gang med mythic, men vi er desværre ikke nok folk til det. Så snart, vi har roster til at køre mythics, vil vi fokusere det, og HC vil så blive rykket til uofficielle/optional raiding dage. Vores målsætning er selvfølgelig at klare så meget content som muligt, på de 2 dage rading dage. Vi søger pt. ALLE DPS classes/specs! Men vi søger altid exceptionelle spillere til vores roster! Forventninger til raiders - Alder betyder ingenting, så længe du opfører dig pænt. - 910+ itemlevel og mindst 52 traits (concordance). Vi ser gerne, at folk er klar til at raide asap. - Stabilitet. Vi satser på at have en core group til mythic. - Fleksibilitet, progress kan være class-afhængig, eller vi har brug for dit off-specc. - Kom forberedt til raid (Læs op på taktiker, set en video og forstå boss mechanics, have de rigtige specs/talents samt food/flask/pots etc. - Har mulighed for at kommunikere via Discord - Stabilt internet/PC Vi har ingen hjemmeside, men du kan kontakte mig in-game (Paldinho) eller tilføj på b.net, hvis du er interesseret akashi#2579 Vi kører en lukket facebook gruppe, til at håndtere alt info ang. raid, guild, social pjat, etc. :)Paldinho5 4d
4d Retri + RDruid 8/9 HC LF ToS HC/Mythic Guild We are currently looking for a guild for ToS HC / Mythic. We play since WoW Vanilla with multiple classes and have cleared many raids already with larger breaks in between. Quick facts: Druid Heal: ilvl 922 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nazjatar/Rip/ Paladin DD: ilvl 922 https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/blackrock/defke 8/9 hc down with randoms thus far We are looking for: A Raidguild with 2 raids a week (not Wed/Fr/Sa) relaxed atmosphere with exp. players 8/9 HC should be down Contact: YIMBO#2367 - or simply leave your BattleTag Cheers!Rip2 4d
4d [H] <SOD> Dutch guild @ Tarren Mill All information at: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616201808 Alle informatie op: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616201808Greèn0 4d
4d Mythic+ Boost Hello, Are you having trouble completing +15 Mythic Dungeons every week? You don’t have enough time or gear? Nobody’s inviting you ? That’s not a problem! We can save you from all these troubles for a small fee. We’re doing +15 Mythic Dungeon boosts evey week for both weekly item chest (guaranteed 900+ item) and Keystone Master Achivement if you like. We only accept ingame gold ( For every server ) We are a guild group with 910+ item lvls / 54 Traits / Keystone Masters Contact battle ıd : darkness#24451 Add btag and we'll have a chat! Hopefully soon! Have a good day!Darknéssfall12 4d
4d OMEGA Gaming [H] Οι <O M E G A> μετα την δυνατη πορεια που είχαν στο Nighthold τερματιζοντας 1οι μεταξυ των ελληνικων guilds και στην 331 θεση της παγκοσμιας καταταξης, πιεζουμε ακομα περισσοτερο για να παμε ενα βημα παραπανω. Με 5 ενεργες raiding ομαδες, 3 απο τις οποιες πηραν και Cutting Edge στο Nighthold, για ολα τα γουστα και τις δυνατοτητες, απο 4/9 Mythic μεχρι απλο καθαρισμα στο Heroic, στο Tomb of Sargeras ψαχνει παιχτες που εχουν ορεξη για το παιχνιδι για να επανδρωσουν τις επαλξεις απεναντι στις δυναμεις του Legion. Για οποιαδηποτε πληροφορια επικοινωνιστε μαζι μας μεσω του forum η με καποιο μηνυμα μεσα στο παιχνιδι. Σας περιμενουμε, Μεχρι τοτε, Lok'tar Ogar !!!Kretinos0 4d
4d <Method> Pve Boosts Hello Everyone. Once more Method is offering some Quality boosts through the WoW Content !. The services we're offering : -Tomb of Sargeras Full Heroic Master loot & Personal Loot . -Tomb of Sargeras Heroic Full gear runs . -Kil'jeaden Heroic kill on personal loot . -Guldan Only on Mythic with mount . -Mythic Dungeons from level 2>20 Schedule : Everyday boosting Mythic + dungeons . Everyday boosting ToS HC PL . We only accept GOLD payments on these servers : -Kazzak. -Twisting Nether. -Draenor. -TarrenMill. Note : We're asking for 20% upfront to reserve the spot . If you want to book yourself a spot or if you need more information regarding the boosts (Prices/Timing etc ) Please add me on : ...Jikhuntertwo1 4d
4d Pala healer/dps LFGuild 28 years, male, swedish, can speak eng fine. Raided allot in tbc, WOTLK. recently came back and want too raid abit. Not like hardcore rading but mby 1-2 days a week since i got a weekend jobb and a week jobb. Current item lvl 891, seem to have got stuck since its hard to get in to ToS without 900+.Nexilla1 4d
4d [H] <Magister Dixit> Rekryterar We are a Swedish guild, the info below will be in that language. Främst dps och healers, gärna någon med OS som tank Raid: 2 kvällar i veckan 20-22 (20-23 i ToS). Onsdag, Söndag. Progress 7/7M, 2/3M, 4/10M. Vi har valt att gå ner till HC, då flera av våra spelare i mythic-teamet har slutat. Vi är ett gäng sköna spelare som har roligt tillsammans, vi har fokus på heroic och ser mythicbossar som en bonus när vi fått content på farm. Vi försöker hitta en bra roster nu fram till ToS, men saknar fler bra spelare. Vi är en svensk guild som funnits sedan WOTLK med bra community, en aktiv discord och med många members! Socials är alltid välkomna! Hör av er till mig putte#2463(GM) eller bird#2831(RL) om ni vill veta mer om oss.Hirindar5 4d
4d guild merge Hi Reactive are 1/9M but are currently struggling with a good solid roster is there any guild out there intrested in a merge. add alex1137#2920 for a chat or add me on discord Shamzóó#7737Shamzóó0 4d
5d MightyThunder 1/9M guild recruiting MightyThunder 1/9M guild recruiting to strengthen our core roster for Mythic raiding in Legion. The philosophy behind MightyThunder is “raiders with life outside of wow”, as such we raid two nights a week with an additional optional night for alts and farm bosses, but this means that we need attendance to be 100% for those two nights. Raiding Schedule Thursdays 19:45-23:00 Sundays 19:45-23:00 Wednesday (optional, alts, farming) 19:45-23:00 Raid invites start at 19:45 all three nights, we make sure to pull trash or boss at 20:00 exactly. Recruiting Exceptional Raider with mythic experience. Priority: -Restoration Shaman -Arms/Fury Warrior -Rogues What can you expect from us? A friendly environment where outside of boss fight we enjoy the game, however once the boss is pulled we are deadly focused. The objective of every raid night is progression not perfection, as such we do not aim to kill all bosses, but we make sure we learn from our mistakes and progress forward. For those who have a little more time, outside of raiding the calendar if full of activities to do from Challenge modes, mythic dungeons to Alt runs or even achievement runs from previous expansions. What we expect from you? First and foremost you need to enjoy progression raiding. Also: -We are looking for people who can attend both the mandatory raid nights without much interruption. -Raiders who Understand the importance of knowing tactics before raid starts. -Raiders who understand the importance of flasks, foods and potions. Another important aspect we value in our raiders is their ability to communicate with guild members to give their insights and to help the guild progress, of course this means you need to be able to speak and understand English to a certain degree. And finally we are looking for people who can handle criticism and provide constructive criticism to progress the guild, raid member and themselves. Website: http://mightythunder.enjin.com Visit our website for more information and to submit an application. If you think our guild can become your new home, either jump onto our website to make an application or for more information, or add Eldrons#2686, to have a chat, however remember that we only accept applications from our website. Best wishes Eld.Eldrons1 5d
5d Pokixd's Nemesis/Fight, Kill, Salute/The Last Of Us Hello I am selling Nemesis boost for both factions on any server! My Battle tag: Pokixd#2627 My 2nd Battle tag: Derko#21720 (Add this too in case my main account is full) Before paying any gold, make sure it is me! Advertisers: Milosh#2840 First of all, if you aren't sure about trusting me, feel free to check my older thread. You can see all my feedbacks about Bloody Coin boosting here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614663196 Other boosts: of the Horde/Alliance(100k Honorable Kills) Bloodthirsty(250k Honorable Kills) 7200-57600 HK/Hour Add me for prices. Requirements for Nemesis: A level 2 Gladiator's Sanctum in your Garrison I Will help you get the first 20 broken bones quest and Human/Orc heart quest done! What you'll get: 7 Titles, for each race, which you can check at Achievements-Draenor Garrison-Buildings The Bone Collector achievement (required for level 3 Gladiator's Sanctum blueprint) Requirements for Fight, Kill, Salute!/The Last Of Us: LEVEL 100 character with a level 3 garrison and level 3 gladiator sanctrum. What you'll get: You can complete you meta achievement with 7/7 nemesis quests+Fight, Kill, Salute in order to get the Warlord of Draenor title! What you'll get for The Last Of Us: Same as Fight, Kill, Salute, but you will be the last man standing in the arena. You will recieve a toy (Warlord's Flag of Victory) and a title: Lord/Lady of War(IT IS NOT ACCOUNT WIDE!). toy's link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=119219/warlords-flag-of-victory Kill order IF YOU'VE BURNT AN EFFIGY OTHER THAN ORC OR HUMAN, YOU HAVE TO COME ON ONE OF YOUR ALTS!!! HORDE Orc-Undead-Tauren-Troll-Blood Elf-Goblin-Pandaren ALLIANCE Human-Dwarf-Night Elf-Gnome-Draenei-Worgen-Pandaren Prices depend on your realm/faction: Currently I'm Only selling full Nemesis boosts! Nemesis: 150k-WoW Token Price (when i recieve 100% of the payment) Fight, Kill, Salute: 100k-150k (50k-100k if purchased along with 7/7 Nemesis) The Last Of Us: 50-75k on top o Fight, Kill, Salute I can only boost a limited amount of players each week. You can secure a spot by paying 25k upfront(which will be extracted from the full amount). I will refund the 25k if i can't boost you on the specified time. This 25k deposit will not be refounded if you can't attend on the boost's date! Feel free to add me and ask for the price on your realm/faction! The first boosts will be starting at: Horde: Jul 16. 15:00 CET Alliance: Jul. 15. 15:00 CET I also boost on demand if at least 5 spots are paid(you can even come alone)! If anyone requests it i can make a google spreadsheet with factions and battle net IDs so you can arrange a boost whenever it is good for you! FAQ Are the achievements and titles account wide? Yes! You can use your titles, except Lord/Lady of War on any of you alts! However the achievements are faction specific! So if you'd like to get the titles on both faction you have to do the quest chain twice. How long does it take? On paper it should take approximately 3-10mins/race+quest turn in times, but it is highly recommended to bring at least 2 hours. How's the boost done? On my end I will kill each race from the opposite faction 500 times. On your end Turn in the completed quests and pick up the new ones, other than that sit back, relax and make sure you won't get AFK. What if i've already done one or more Nemesis quests? Sorry, but at the moment I only boost full runs and there isn't a way to drop(after you burnt an effigy) or pick up once more the nemesis quests, but you can come on your alt with a level 2 garrison. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ADD ME! My Battle tag: Pokixd#2627 My 2nd Battle tag: Derko#21720 (Add this too in case my main account is full)Pokixd19 5d
5d 1-4am Late Night Raids<Nocturnal Supremacy> 9/9hc 3/9m We are based on Twisting Nether! http://nocturnal-supremacy.enjin.com/ Raid days have been changed! We've dropped the Friday raid and now raid on Tuesday. Friday will now become a day for alt runs and quick heroic clears. Raiding days/hours are: (All in server time) • Thursday 1am - 4am • Monday 1am - 4am • Tuesday 1am - 4am Please note that the days listed can seem a bit confusing, for example, by Thursday 1-4am we mean Wednesday going into Thursday, not Thursday going into Friday. Alt raid is on Friday at the same hours. Recruiting: We have a big opening for a strong healer, any class except paladin is fine, shaman is ideal. We would also welcome any capable DPS, ranged or melee! ------------ The Sell: Looking for very late night raiding to fit your work schedule? Maybe you're a night-owl or want raids that don't clash with your other guild raids? Perhaps you just live in America or somewhere similar where normal raiding hours don't work for you? Well, Nocturnal Supremacy are here! We're a friendly and relaxed bunch who can get things done at the same time. We have plenty of players from all over the world, even from Sweden, sadly. We merged from a group of three late night guilds in Warlords of Draenor during Blackrock Foundry and progressed up to Mythic Maidens before Hellfire Citadel came out. From there we cleared 11/13 bosses before the valor points patch came out and then fully cleared the place and farmed every raider an Archimonde mount before Legion was launched. Now in Legion we have cleared Emerald Nightmare Mythic, 2/3 Trial of Valor and have cleared 9/10 in Nighthold. We've cleared heroic Tomb and are charging into Mythic. If you have good past raid experience but feel you aren't currently showing your potential don't be afraid to apply, gear is a secondary concern next to other positive elements a guildmate and raider can bring us. Please come prepared for the content though, the fastest way to fail a trial is to fail a mechanic, or to be a horribly abrasive !@#. For more information contact: GM - Karnage#2229 Officer - Elessar#2801 Officer -Shemzy#2465 Officer -Shade#2779 or if you're desperate, me, lowly but long-standing recruitment peon Teezep#2487 http://nocturnal-supremacy.enjin.com/ <-note we've gone back to our old website!Tzep26 5d
5d Demo lock LF rading guild LF for a rading guild who is progressing ToS, I have raiding experience, love learning new things about my class, making friends and so on. I consider myself a good player, even got the artifact challenge skin and would like to find a guild who is currently raiding. You can msg me on my battle.net oh sorry I mean ''blizzard launcher'' not as cool as battle.net tho, my btag is lazyturtle#215825Grimair1 5d
5d Undeadknights 9/9HC recruiting for ToS Mythic We are looking for dedicated, reliable and skilled players to make our raid-team as strong as possible. We are a friendly and welcoming Guild and we do understand that mistakes happen in raids, as such verbal abuse of any kind to a fellow guild member will not be tolerated. Raid times (Realm Time) Monday - 20:00 - 23:00 Wednesday - 20:00 - 23:00 Thursday - 20:00 - 23:00 Requirements for Joining 915 ilvl as a minimum basis. 52+ Traits Some experience with raiding at a Mythic level. English speaking preferred. A healthy attitude towards gearing/improving your character and gaining weapon traits. Contact us: Website: http://undeadknights.enjin.com/ GM: Witkind#2272 Raid Officer: Okami#22988 Officers: Goose Trøllkin Rockrukuro FatkinTrøllkin19 5d
5d Nostalgic Guild LFM lvl 60 Raiders Cup of Tea is a Social Levelling Guild that also endeavours to play through the old content of wow starting from the Vanilla Raids. We have a growing Raid team but we are looking for additional level 60 Raiders to join us. The Guild is situated on Twisting Nether. We understand that the content will never be as difficult, and that it will never be the same, but this is all just for a bit of fun. I hope by posting we can find more like minded players that are interested in a bit of nostalgia, and also making friends and playing through all of the games content rather than just levelling straight to 110. We have started raiding Molten Core, but we need more players and more classes to join our raid team. The only classes/roles that we don't need are Prot Warr/Disc Priest. So if you have a Lvl 60 char that you would like to join our Guild or would like to level a char to 60 to join us please whisper me or any Guild members in game as we can all invite. Also if you have any further questions please do go ahead and ask.Nituna6 5d
6d Pokixd's Bloody Coin boost with GIVEAWAY! Hello I am selling Bloody coin and hidden artifact weapon appearance boost on any realm/faction! My Battle tag: Pokixd#2627 My 2nd Battle tag: Derko#21720 (Add this too in case my main account is full) Verified seller(IRL friend): Jolly#21388 Nemesis/Fight, Kill, Salute/The Last Of Us Boost: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614802479#1 Rewards: 500 Bloody Coins: Blazebinder Achievement & Reins of the Ashhide Mushan Beast 1000 Bloody Coins: Kilnmaster Achievement & Hidden appearance 2000 Bloody Coins: Fire-Watcher Achievement &Title (Fire-Watcher <Name>) Prices depend on your realm/faction: 500 Bloody Coins = 25-35k 10-15mins 1000 Bloody Coins = 45-55k 20-30mins 2000 Bloody Coins = 80-100k 40min-1h 20min 5 for the price of 4! (If you gather up with your friends and buy five 2000 Bloody Coin boosts, one of them will be free!) Meele characters and mage are the best for this boost except rogue, but i can boost any class! Before we start, you will need The Fire Watcher's Oath from Speaker Gulan. How to get it: Go to The Timeless Isle Kill a few mobs until you get 100 Timeless Coins Buy The Fire Watcher's Oath from Speaker Gulan(http://www.wowhead.com/npc=73307/speaker-gulan) My Battle tag: Pokixd#2627 Giveaway: I will give away 1 WoW Token every 2 weeks! You can earn entries by buying boost and referring your friend(you also get 5-10% cut!) after buying a boost from me. 500 Bloody Coins: 1 entry (referrer gets 1 entry) 1000 Bloody Coins/Hidden appearance: 2 entry (referrer gets 2 entry) 2000 Bloody Coins: 4 entry (referrer gets 3 entry) You keep your entries until i do these boosts/giveaways, but you can only win once /giveaway! I will livestream every giveaway using a random name picker website! You can follow the giveaway on twitter! Twitter: https://twitter.com/PokixdGiveaway (updating description) Thank you for checking in and if you have any questions feel free to add my battle tag! If you've already purchased a boost from me please leave a feedback. Thank you. #1 Giveaway winners: Enfinitymonk and Rachao! Congrats! #2 Giveaway winners: Rachao, Animaldruid, Dark, Smurfs! Congrats! ... ... ...Pokixd127 6d
6d 2 players LF fun HC guild Good day, We are two people looking for a fun and laid back guild. We are one vanilla veteran with 1000+ hours of HC/Mythic raiding under his belt, and his girlfriend that started playing a few weeks ago. We care more about fun than progression, and would like to join a HC guild with 1-2 raids a week, days and time sort of irrelevant. We are an arms warrior (rerolled) and a mage.Jkefrwbvhwbf1 6d
6d Paradigma 9/9 heroic - Mythic Progression Recruiting Hello all we are Paradigma and we are open for recruitment, the best we offer is mythic progression and a chilled environment, as a guild we are a mature group of players average age of 25+, this being said don't let the age put you off. We also do mythic+ outside raid times and socialise with each other in game just depends on what people have to do in real life ect. We are a 2 day raiding guild, reason being is because of commitment to work and life outside of wow so if you are wanting to have fun raiding but still enjoy your real life we might be the one for you. We also have discord and would like to have a chat to you prior to joining the guild if your interests are their. Also this being said, it would be very helpful to us if you have some evidence of logs in previous or current raid, current would be the best especially heroic ToS or even mythic ToS kills. So you might be asking what are the raid times and what are we recruiting ! Raid days and times Wednesday 8pm - 11:30pm ST Sunday 8pm - 11:30pm ST We also do Alts/Spilts (Heroic) Friday 8pm ST Recruiting: Rogue - Sub Assassination Outlaw Shaman - Elemental *Resto* Mage - Fire Arcane Frost Warlocks - *Aff* *Destro* *Demo* Druid - Balance Hunter - MM BM Priest - Shadow *High Demand* - Most likely to be given a raid spot if your attitude, and capability to perform to the officers standards to see what we fit will guarantee you a progression spot. Fail to do so, you can end up being swapped out by another person depending on the fight or fights. Will consider exceptional players due to the nature of the guild, no matter what your specc or class is if your interested then don't hesitate to speak out ! (can find officers names at bottom of thread) Prior Raid: NH 7/10 mythic NH 10/10 heroic What we expect from you: Attendance Missing the occasional raid happens due to real life but if you miss too much then you won’t pass your trial. Attitude Get on with the rest of the guild. You can be the best player in the world, but if you don’t fit in our community, there will probably not be a spot for you. Preparation This might sound stupid but time and time again players don’t show their commitment to raiding. Bring 2 flasks to each raid so we can make caldrons. Bring 2 stacks of food. Bring Minimum 1 stack of Defiled Augment Rune. Read up on boss fights and watch videos. Apply you can apply here at http://paradigma-guild.enjin.com/ you may also contact me on my btag, or another member of the guild for a quick chat. Wizzanoo - Pablowafc#2181 Good luck and hope to see you soon !Wizzanoo0 6d
6d [H] <Mythic Ravers> 9/9HC 1/9M <Mythic Ravers> is a newly formed semi-hardcore 3 day per week Horde raiding guild on TwistingNether-EU. Our leadership consists of oldschool hardcore players who played in top 100 world guilds, going all the way back to vanilla. Due to real-life commitments we cannot afford to raid 7 days a week as we used to, so we are tuning it down a bit. While 9 hours a week might seem causal, our mindset isn’t. Our Goals: Full mythic clear of all raid content while it is considered “current” (Cutting Edge). A strong drive to improve progress and rankings of the guild on the server through development and recruiting. Raiding Schedule: Wednesday 19:15-22:30 Thursday 19:15-22:30 Sunday 19:15-22:30 Optional alt raids during the weekend Invites start at 19:00! Loot System: Council Recruitment: Rogue/Mage/Boomie/Enha/Healer/Tank What we expect of you: -Near 100% attendance, since we only raid 9 hours per week -Be mature ( we do not recruit people under 18 years of age, unless someone vouches for you) -Fluent in English and be vocal both ingame and on Discord -Keep your characters up to date with gems/enchants/flasks/potions/food -Respect towards your guildies While we try to form a strong core team for raiding we are also looking for people to bolster our social ranks. It is important to us that you feel at home and have fun, and not just raidlog. When you join us you will be given our discord, where we spend most of our time. If we are not raiding we enjoy playing other games such as DotA, LoL, HotS, Hearthstone, Battlerite, and so on. Thank you for reading this, and if you are considering joining our guild feel free to add me or any of the officers for a chat! Nevermore#2191 Fatcat#1681 Purple#2117Nimbro0 6d
13 Jul [H] Calamitous Intent 9/10HC 2 Day Raiding Guild About Us Calamitous Intent is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our guild is made up of a group of friends who have been playing together since Wotlk. We class ourselves as a semi-hardcore raiding guild with the intent to clear content as fast as possible. At the same time, we feel that we have a strong social community where members can feel at ease. Our raid team is currently fully prepared for the legion expansion to raid competitively. We have updated our raiding days and times from previous expansions to suit the guilds needs. We are recruiting a few key classes to provide more options for progression. We're always recruiting EXCEPTIONAL raiders no matter recruitment status. Get in-touch if you feel you can outperform our current raiders! Raid Times -Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 -Tuesday: 20:00 - 23:00 -Friday optional boost run (lasts roughly one hour and pays for all raid consumables for the week if attented) Guild Requirements - Reliable - All of our raiders must be able to maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible. - Skill - All raiders must be competent within their class/role. This also includes being capable at playing your off-spec. You must also be able to move from fire and other not-so-enjoyable things on the ground. - Tactics- It is expected that you turn up to all raids full prepared. When it comes to progression raids, you are expected to have learnt as much about the encounter as possible and be able to help develop tactics. This includes having the correct spec and add-ons prepared and made for all bosses indivdually. - Humour - Members must have a strong sense of humour to be able to fit into the guild comfortably. - Communication - Access to Teamspeak and a working microphone is mandatory. What We Offer - Organised & structured raiding. - Fair loot distribution. We use a loot council. - Progression raid spots are based on performance and reliability. Farm boss raid spots will prioritize players that still need loot from a particular boss. - A fun atmosphere with a serious raiding environment. Current Recruitment Ranged DPS Hunter - Boomkin Melee DPS Rogue Healers Holy Paladin!! For more information regarding recruitment, please contact one of our recruitment officers in-game: Durburz#2541 Thanks for readingDúrburz108 13 Jul
13 Jul DH Dps LF Guild (H) Hello, I am returning player with a DH 890 ilvl and I am looking for a friendly guild to do Mythic + groups and casual riding. Due to work schedule I cannot play much during the week, But I can do 1-2 raids a week if they are running until 10PM GMT.Hornita0 13 Jul
12 Jul NLK - Social Weekend 1 day raid team - 9/9 nm, 7/9 hc Hello! Who are We? The NLK (No-Life-Krew) are a Weekend raid team within the established guild, Archaic Order. The name derives from the fact we raid on Saturdays, therefore have No life We are a friendly group of players who due to real life, can't afford the time to raid 3+ times a week so we squeeze all our progress into 1 raid on a Saturday. Don't misunderstand that we are Social in our approach/knowledge and skill, purely Social in the sense we raid only once each reset We've had a good first tier, clearing Heroic Emerald Nightmare and Heroic Trial of Valor, and having cleared heroic Nighthold and the first few Mythic bosses we want to get a few more numbers so we can push further into Tomb of Sargeras, similar to what we did in Hellfire Citadel at the end of WoD. We're looking for the last few spots to solidify the team and move into mythic Tomb in the coming weeks Our Progress this Expansion: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 3/10 Mythic Nighthold 9/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras 7/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Previous: 13/13 hc Hellfire Citadel 5/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel Our Raid Time's are as follows Saturday - 20:00 - 23:30 What we Need 1x Warlock 1x Hunter 1x WW Monk 1x Shadow Priest 1x Rogue While we are searching specifically for these classes, we are always looking for exceptional candidates so don't hesitate to message me if our raid times and team are appealing Contact If what we describe sounds appealing then please contact myself through my Battletag: Alex#2303 and we can have a chat. I hope to hear from you soon! ThanksCephlun1 12 Jul
12 Jul Promod 5/9HC - Recruiting DPS We are looking for dedicated, reliable and skilled players to make our raid-team as strong as possible. Raid times (Realm Time) Wednesday - 20:30 - 23:30 Sunday - 20:30 - 23:30 Requirements for Joining 905 ilvl as a minimum basis. 52+ Traits Some experience with raiding at a Heroic/Mythic level. Please contact any of the officers:- Samboyce#2102 (Me & GM) Gatecrasher#2870 (Raid Leader) Mät#2759 (Officer)Yalta1 12 Jul
11 Jul WTS Gloomshroud armor WTS gloomshroud armor alliance Send me a friend request and i'll sell it to you . :) good offersJülïa0 11 Jul
11 Jul WTS Expert Goldminer's Helmet(Only Leather Mining hat) Hello Everyone, as the title says i am selling the Expert Goldminer's Helmet http://www.wowhead.com/item=9375/expert-goldminers-helmet Send me a an ingame mail or post here if interested. Who knows it, will know its value, please don't send me unrelated offers. CheersMadstepzz0 11 Jul
11 Jul [H] [FR] Délirium 3/9 HC Hello guys ! We are Délirium , french guild which is looking for players to completed our rooster. raid/week : Thursday and Monday. Add Kirino786#2561 for more informations or if you are interested !Mïø0 11 Jul
11 Jul WTS TOMB OF SARGERAS HEROIC / NORMAL Boost Run Start up a boosting service for Tomb of Sargeras Heroic / Normal raids for new players or low geared characters in general. - Details: - IMPORTANT The boost run is personal loot and we do not guarantee any spesific loot drop. We kill the bosses and you get the loot if blizzard decides to reward you, similar to LFR system - Boost Runs every Saturday / Sunday / Monday / Tuesday time 18:00 Server Time (can be delayed for special events) - Loot System; PERSONAL LOOT - You dont need anything just hit boss after Die.. - We don't care about how low your gear is. We don't have a condition for that. - Do not forget to get your weekly coins The payment will be done in front of first boss. Payment can do Servers Twisting Nether Horde -------------------------------------------- More details; in game Ruhban Btag: ruhban#21938 skype: krizalit84 Ruhban91 11 Jul
10 Jul [H][Bloodhoof/Khadgar][DUTCH] <Nomads> To abide by the wow forums rules this recruitment message is in English, we are however a Dutch-speaking only guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar! Raid hours (CEST - Server Time) Wednesday: 19:45 - 23:00 Sunday: 19:45 - 23:00 Progress As this message is on every realm forum and I possibly can't update it everytime we made a new kill I will link to wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Nomads To give an idea of our goals: We're progressing into HC atm and we are recruiting members so we can start with Mythic soon! Trial Period The Trial Period lasts for an uncertain amount of time, depending on your performance. By performance we mean: - Signing up for the raids in advance; - Showing up on time and prepared for the Raid; - Playing your role correctly; - Behaving as a decent human being; - In case of absence: informing us about it in advance; During your trial you will be evaluated and given information whether we are interested in offering you a place within our ranks. We are only interested in people who want to help Nomads progress and develop into a stronger community. Loot during Trial Period During your Trial Period you will have a lower loot priority than our Raiders. If no Raider needs a certain item but you do, the item of course goes to you so the loot isn't wasted. In case of two Trials wanting the same item the item will be rolled for. Loot for Raiders We use Loot Council for tier and on non-tier item we use a roll system. Where you can use your roll on item a night (need), afterwards all other gear puts you on the ‘greed’ list. Decision regarding loot is made by the Officers, and loot drama is strongly frowned upon. However, if you feel that a mistake has been made, please notify the Raid Leader and he will look into it. If after looking into it the Raid Leader decides to stick with the original decision, please do not fight him on this. What do we expect from you? - Know everything that is relevant to your class in general and your specialization in particular; - Keep up to date with changes or mechanics that concern your class and specialization; - Come fully prepared for the raids: have your gear enchanted and gemmed, have your food, runes, potions and flasks, know all required tactics; - Be online in-game and on our Discord at 19:45 on raid nights, have a working microphone; - Be able to communicate with all our members in Dutch; - Be focused on progress fights even though we joke around on farm bosses, thrash and during breaks; - Behave as a decent human being and keep all dramas out of the game; What can you expect from us? - Experienced and strong leadership from all previous expansions' end-game content; - Two raids a week with progression oriented mindset; - Raid progression with a serious, goal-oriented yet laid back attitude; - Decent human behaviour from the Raiders. Our raids are always focused on progressing through to the next boss, or the next difficulty, while having fun. We always stir the cauldron with the right amount of winner mentality, fun and seriousness when we raid! If you want to raid in a guild sporting a great team spirit, good progress, stability and a fun atmosphere, Nomads is the guild for you! To apply or for more information, feel free to contact me or any of our officers, Naverion#2280, Josin, Thirikzal, Frietsaus or come visit us on https://discord.gg/vTNqmcz Thank you for reading and we hope to see you soon!Naverion0 10 Jul