Twisting Nether

11 Jan Rogue LF Swedish Mythic raiding guild! Hey! I am an (i)mature swedish, almost 30 y/o guy I am looking for a (preferably) swedish guild who would like to have an extra good melee dpser. Im curved but I dont have any previous mythic experience. I want to experience endgame with people who is social but with a winning mentality, people who demands results and take their raiding seriously. LF for a guild who raid max 3 times a week at around 20-23 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/24374307 Tack på förhand! :)Eredinn4 11 Jan
11 Jan Pokixd's Nemesis/Fight, Kill, Salute/The Last Of Us Hello I am selling Nemesis boost for both factions on any server! STILL SELLING!!!(10.26.17) My Battle tag: Pokixd#2627 My 2nd Battle tag: Derko#21720 (Add this too in case my main account is full) Before paying any gold, make sure it is me! Looking for advertisers! Advertisers: Traut#21910 Fruitcakez#2878 Azyra#2709 Thomazhaga#2878 First of all, if you aren't sure about trusting me, feel free to check my older thread. You can see all my feedbacks about Bloody Coin boosting here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614663196 Other services: Gold transfer between realms Other boosts: of the Horde/Alliance(100k Honorable Kills) Bloodthirsty(250k Honorable Kills) 7200-57600 HK/Hour Add me for prices. The Boosts will be starting at: 1. faction: 16:00 CET Saturdays (ask me which faction is 1. this week) 2. faction: 18:00 CET Saturdays The Boost's order: 1. faction nemesis-2. faction nemesis-1. faction FKS/Last of Us-2. faction FKS/Last of Us Requirements for Nemesis: A level 2 Gladiator's Sanctum in your Garrison I Will help you get the first 20 broken bones quest and Human/Orc heart quest done! What you'll get: 7 Titles, for each race, which you can check at Achievements-Draenor Garrison-Buildings The Bone Collector achievement (required for level 3 Gladiator's Sanctum blueprint) Requirements for Fight, Kill, Salute!/The Last Of Us: LEVEL 100 character with a level 3 garrison and level 3 gladiator sanctrum. What you'll get: You can complete you meta achievement with 7/7 nemesis quests+Fight, Kill, Salute in order to get the Warlord of Draenor title! What you'll get for The Last Of Us: Same as Fight, Kill, Salute, but you will be the last man standing in the arena. You will recieve a toy (Warlord's Flag of Victory) and a title: Lord/Lady of War(IT IS NOT ACCOUNT WIDE!). toy's link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=119219/warlords-flag-of-victory Kill order IF YOU'VE BURNT AN EFFIGY OTHER THAN ORC OR HUMAN, YOU HAVE TO COME ON ONE OF YOUR ALTS!!! HORDE Orc-Undead-Tauren-Troll-Blood Elf-Goblin-Pandaren ALLIANCE Human-Dwarf-Night Elf-Gnome-Draenei-Worgen-Pandaren Prices depend on your realm/faction: Currently I'm Only selling full Nemesis boosts! Nemesis: 150k-WoW Token Price (when i recieve 100% of the payment) Fight, Kill, Salute: 100k-150k (50k-100k if purchased along with 7/7 Nemesis) The Last Of Us: 50-75k on top o Fight, Kill, Salute I can only boost a limited amount of players each week. You can secure a spot by paying 25k upfront(which will be extracted from the full amount). I will refund the 25k if i can't boost you on the specified time. This 25k deposit will not be refounded if you can't attend on the boost's date! Feel free to add me and ask for the price on your realm/faction! I also boost on demand if at least 5 spots are paid(you can even come alone)! If anyone requests it i can make a google spreadsheet with factions and battle net IDs so you can arrange a boost whenever it is good for you! FAQ Are the achievements and titles account wide? Yes! You can use your titles, except Lord/Lady of War on any of you alts! However the achievements are faction specific! So if you'd like to get the titles on both faction you have to do the quest chain twice. How long does it take? On paper it should take approximately 3-10mins/race+quest turn in times, but it is highly recommended to bring at least 3-4 hours. How's the boost done? On my end I will kill each race from the opposite faction 500 times. On your end Turn in the completed quests and pick up the new ones, other than that sit back, relax and make sure you won't get AFK. What if i've already done one or more Nemesis quests? Sorry, but at the moment I only boost full runs and there isn't a way to drop(after you burnt an effigy) or pick up once more the nemesis quests, but you can come on your alt with a level 2 garrison. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ADD ME! My Battle tag: Pokixd#2627 My 2nd Battle tag: Derko#21720 (Add this too in case my main account is full) Easy Street Website This website was created to help people with the exchange of their goods & promotion of their services. We do not promote illegal activities or the exchange of goods & services/boosts for real world trading (RWT). We bring multiple markets together, creating more awareness for eachother on easy-street.eu This includes a TCG Market / Unobtainable Market / Mythic & Myth+ Boosts and unique services.Pokixd44 11 Jan
11 Jan Hello from Team <ScrubBusters> Hi guys https://twitter.com/ScrubBusterswow/status/949010183795236864 http://scrubbusters.com/2018/01/04/for-the-horde/Halby4 11 Jan
11 Jan < Noted > Recruiting 10/11 (Argus down) We are a newly formed guild with high expectations that is aiming to progress through Antorus, the Burning throne.We are looking for dedicated, reliable and skilled players to make our raid-team as strong as possible. We are a friendly and welcoming Guild and we do understand that mistakes happen in raids, as such verbal abuse of any kind to a fellow guild member will not be tolerated. Raid times (Realm Time) Monday - 19:30- 22:30 Wednesday - 19:30- 22:30 Thursday - 19:30- 22:30 Currently recruiting: Currently our roster is open for all classes and specs Requirements for Joining 930 ilvl as a minimum basis. All players must be 18+ English speaking preferred. A healthy attitude towards gearing/improving your character and gaining weapon traits. Contact us: http://noted.enjin.com/ GM: Witkind#2272 Raid Officer: shadow#24138 Officer: Imperator#2356 Officers Rockrukruo Laffi DarestoBootyx6 11 Jan
09 Jan The Addams Family 3/11 M Antorus We are totally awesome and mature guild with twisted sense of humor. In core of our guild there is a bunch of members who have raided all the way through from vanilla sometimes in top guilds of the servers We are currently looking for experienced, dedicated and loot hungry players to fill healer and ranged dps slots. If you are a looking for a guild that has been around and continues raiding over several expansions look no further. At the moment we are recruiting for 1 healer and some decent and competetive damage dealers Experiencing nice progress raids on mythic maiden at the moment Our raiding times are : Wed/Thur/Mon 20:00-23:30 server time. Talk to us ingame to get forwarded for officers.Leijonamieli39 09 Jan
09 Jan Frost DK looking for PvP guild horde side Frost DK looking for PvP guild horde sideLassarta0 09 Jan
08 Jan NLK - Social Saturday 1 day raid team - 11/11 hc Hello! Who are We? The NLK (No-Life-Krew) are a Weekend raid team within the established guild, Archaic Order. The name derives from the fact we raid on Saturdays, therefore have No life We are a friendly group of players who due to real life, can't afford the time to raid 3+ times a week so we squeeze all our progress into 1 raid on a Saturday. Don't misunderstand that we are Social in our approach/knowledge and skill, purely Social in the sense we raid only once each reset We had a good first tier, clearing Heroic Emerald Nightmare and Heroic Trial of Valor, and having cleared heroic Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras along with the first few Mythic bosses we want to get a few more numbers so we can push further into Antorus. We're just cleared Heroic Antorus and plan to farm for a couple more weeks, and then push into Mythic. We're looking for a few extra reliable players to fill the roster Our Progress this Expansion: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 3/10 Mythic Nighthold 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 11/11 Heroic Antorus Our Raid Time's are as follows Saturday - 20:00 - 23:30 What we Need Balance Druid Elemental Shaman Hunter Shadow Priest While we are searching specifically for these classes, we are always looking for exceptional candidates so don't hesitate to message me if our raid times and team are appealing Contact If what we describe sounds appealing then please contact myself through my Battletag: Alex#2303 and we can have a chat. I hope to hear from you soon! ThanksCephlun1 08 Jan
08 Jan Perceptive 9/11M Boosting Services Hello and Welcome to Sham's Boost Community, formed by Perceptive's Guild Master / Management Team, which consists of a variety of boost teams of multiple top guilds on Tarren Mill Horde . In Sham's Boost Community, you can order which type of boost that you would like on discord or via Battle.net , so if you cant find a boost team to do weekly M+15 for example , you can now just order it on discord and get way faster responses and achieve the boost as soon as possible. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. Prices: Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Tarren Mill : 200k Other Realms: 300k Guldan Trinket (Whispers of the Dark): Tarren Mill : 200k Other Realms: 300k Guldan Mount: Tarren Mill: 1500k Other Realms: 2000k Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Tarren Mill : 2500-3000k Other Realms: 3000k Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. Antorus Heroic Tag Along Spot (Leftover loot) Tarren Mill: 400k Other Realms: 600k Extra Info: Tag along = Roll on leftover loot, full clear and Bonus Rolls Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Tarren Mill: 800k Other Realms: 1000k Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Tarren Mill: 300k Other Realms: 350k Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Antorus Glory Run : Tarren Mill: 1200k Other Realms: 1500k Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, get your Glory Mount! Mythic + Boosting Services: Mythic + Level 15 for Weekly : Tarren Mill : 200k Other Realms: Price of a Wow Token Extra info: This type of boost is only for weekly Mythic + 15 for Cache Mythic + Level 15 Armor Loot : Tarren Mill: 300k Other Realms: 400k Extra Info: This Type of Boost is for Full Leather/Mail Group Etc for Extra loot for you! Mythic + Level 20 for Score/Loot Tarren Mill: 500k Other Realms: 600k Extra info: Get More loot Drop and High Mythic + Score Note: If one of the boost services you are looking for is not written, you can ask about it on discord or via Battle Tag. Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/FwW3McU Skype: Prinishivace321 Battle Tag: Sham#21832 and Prinishivace#2678Shamserk0 08 Jan
08 Jan Frost DK lf raiding guild Frost DK lf friendly raiding guild. I have 924 ilevel, but have not played fully legion until recent weeks. I am available pretty much every single night and willing to put in a good amount of hours to farm gear and progress. If interested, please feel free to add me, Askaria#2492Ediragaen1 08 Jan
08 Jan Türk Guild Arıyorum Sosyal Raider türk guildi arıyorum Düzenli heroic antorus ve m+ yapabilceğim güzel saygılı ortam arıyorum Discord veya teamspeak farketmez bulundurabilirimChiraqlady0 08 Jan
08 Jan LF Ally guild LF alliance guild (as an social player) comment if your are interested or want more info about me!Altootla10 08 Jan
08 Jan Looking for RBG guild Yo, So, short about myself. Im 24, I have infinite time every day, I dont really have any rbg experience, but Im willing to learn. Reply to this post or whisper me ingame. Thanks.Orlag0 08 Jan
07 Jan [H] Couple of friends looking for forever home! Hi there lads and lasses, We are a couple of RL friends looking for a Guild that raids as we can't achieve that with pug's on a constant basis and we can't do it ourselves. We are 1 Havoc DH (me), 1 Arms Warrior and one Holy/Shadow Priest (potentially). We do have the skill, the gear and the consumables for raiding asap and are nice people all around. If your guild looks to add more capable people to their team, leave me a reply here. Thank you for your time.Sàshagrey1 07 Jan
06 Jan Spriest LF mythic raiding Guild. Hello, Im currently looking for a Guild to make progress in Antorus Mythic. My current exp is 11/11hc. I've got curve for every Legion Raid besides ToV cuz i didnt bother, however after reaching curve most of the guilds disbanded/stopped after killing the first Boss in each raid on Mythic. Im flexible when it comes to raiddays/times.Serafinlolz3 06 Jan
06 Jan <NETHER> 2/11 mythic Nether guild is a Semi-Hardcore 2 day raiding guild! We are currently looking for exceptional raiders for our core team. We are currently 11/11 HC and 2/11 mythic. The guild was formed in late MoP where we raided SoO 25 man HC and we're expanding our roaster for mythic raids in Legion. Our raid times are Wed-Thu 19-23 server time. We are a very close and social raiding guild. We do alot of mythic +, achievement runs and mount runs together, and there is always someone being social on the guild discord! But there are also some expectations we have on our raiders, and this is what we expect out of you and everyone that applies: * A good attitude: We expect all our raiders to have a positive and good attitude. If you can't work together with other people in the guild, it simply won't work in raids. * Attendance: We expect you to be able to raid on 100% of the raid times. * Hardware and Internet: We expect you to have stable internet and computer to handle raiding. * Performance: Do everything to maximize your characters performance for the raids. * Raid times: Be online in time for raid nights and get ready with all essentials to sit in your chair for 4 hours. You can add our recruiter on bnet for more information, or for an application directly on discord: Brittgun#2312Brittgun1 06 Jan
06 Jan LF Guild with 21:00ST raid start About me: Old veteran player. Horde Paladin. Max traits in all specs. Primarily Holy. iLevel depends on gear setup but I'm around 955. If Paladin isn't required, I also have a Shaman as backup. Looking for a guild that clears HC and working on Mythic. If you think I'd be a good fit please leave some info and your bnet so we can have a chat :)Panth0 06 Jan
05 Jan [H] <Illuminaughty> Weekend raiders <illuminaughty> A weekend raiding mythic guild on Twisting Nether. We are a guild with goal to clear the current content before the release of the next one but with our pace. We have competent, skilled players, some of which have been playing and raiding since Vanilla. Progress: Tomb of Sargeras 6/9 Mythic Raid times: Friday 20:00-23:00, Saturday 20:00-23:00, Sunday 19:00-22:00 Recruitment: Recruitment priority:[Monk/druid/DK(tank)][Priest/Monk (Healer)][warrior/rogue/shaman/Mage(dps)] But we are always looking for exceptional from every class. We expect you to be able to maintain concentration through a full raid night of progression. Contact: If you are interested to join to <illuminaughty> add : Bolscks#2740Mikehat1 05 Jan
05 Jan ~960 Mage+HPala, mythic exp Me (frost mage) and my buddy (holy pala/priest) are looking for a new mythic guild that raids 2-3 nights a week. We were both 5/9m ToS while it was current (late to mythic that tier) and are both 11/11HC on ABT and wanting to get cracking on mythic. We’re both around 960 equipped and post very respectable numbers while being mechanically solid. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/chamber-of-aspects/icellias + https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/chamber-of-aspects/schitadin Due to family comittments I can’t start before 21:30 server and need to be finished by 01:00. We’re open to realm&faction change for the right guild. The key thing we’re looking for is a guild that has fun and banter, but properly balanced with decent progress. If you’d like to discuss please post add me on bnet: steveo#21656Icellias1 05 Jan
04 Jan Guild LF Casual members :) Hey guys, We are The Hand Of Sylvanas (dope !@# guild name, I know), and we are looking for members. We literally just founded the guild yesterday, and it's proving a bit difficult to find members. We aren't exactly, what you call hardcore. We're very casual, but we are looking into doing some raids and mythics with guildies whenever possible. But we have no real goal in mind, as long as we have fun and can be friends! So if you're a quester, leveler, pvper, raider or dungeon runner you're more than welcome to join. Roles, like dps, tank or healer, aren't important to us we just want to create a tight knit community and have fun playing a game we all know and love. Thanks for reading, Avzo :)Avzo0 04 Jan
03 Jan Blood DK LF Mythic raiding guild Hello there, I'm a tank only player, playing dps only for pvp and low content and I'm currently looking for a PvE guild to join a mythic raiding team. I'm looking for a main tank spot, preferably in a guild raiding 3 days a week (if you do more of less I can still be interested). I play everyday and have 100% attendance except if some !@#$ happens. I did 7/9 ToS and I'm currently 3/11 and I want to push further. I'm a serious player but like to have fun with people too, I'm also present outside or raids, I do a lot of M+ and I like doing some pvp from time to time. My main alt is Veng DH, I can gear it if it's better than dk for your team (currently 942 ilvl) You can add me or send a whisper in game if you want a chat ;)Ackheron0 03 Jan
02 Jan <Mythic Ravers> boosts! <Mythic Ravers> are offering the following boosts: Antorus 11/11N PL/ML Antorus 11/11HC PL/ML Antorus Ahead of the Curve PL + Violet Spellwing mount GOING MONDAY 18.12 18:00 Servertime! Mythic +15 (your key, or if you don't have one we will provide it for you) for weekly chest, and +15 in time for Keystone Master. Tomb of Sargeras Normal/Heroic/Mythic PL/ML Nighthold Normal/Heroic/Mythic PL/ML Trial of Valor Normal/Heroic/Mythic PL/ML Emerald Nightmare Normal/Heroic/Mythic PL/ML Glory of the Legion Raider Glory of the Tomb Raider Glory of the Argus Raider The team's average item level is 955+, to insure a smooth and fast run. (We reserve the right to keep an item if its an upgrade for our raiders) We only accept GOLD as payment and currently we are only taking gold on Twisting Nether. So what are you waiting for, get your Seat of the Pantheon, Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker + Violet Spellwing mount and Keystone Master today! Add me on my btag: Nevermore#2191Nimbro15 02 Jan
02 Jan 946 Hunter LFG Hi, I would like to keep this post shor so Im a 946 e quipped Bm Hunter looking for a late night guild that raids after 2100 CET. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/toosavage#rankingzone=11 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/toosavage Pls add my Btag Toddin#21180 if you would like to chat with me in game or in discord. ThanksToosavage1 02 Jan
02 Jan lf casual guild Hey Icebear here. I'm looking for a guild I can raid in and aslo do keys with with a nice attitude and warm welcome :) regard ibIcebèar1 02 Jan
02 Jan [H] Tank LF Raid Guild! Hello everyone, my name is Chipsen and I am currently looking for a raiding guild. I took a 2 month break after I bought a new computer and want to get back in business now. I have 4 tank classes at 110, this includes my Monk, Paladin, Demon Hunter and Death Knight. This means I will play the class for eacht boss which is needed. Apparently I have to admit that they don't have really high gear at the moment but I am looking forward to push my gear! I am also looking forward to level up my Druid and Warrior after my other tanks are ready to go. Also, I would like to let you know that I would like to stream the raids and other stuff we are doing so if this is a problem there is no need to leave me a message. But if this is no problem, feel free to contact me: Chipsen#2632. Thanks for reading!Chípsen1 02 Jan
01 Jan Havoc DH LF guild Havoc DH LF a active pve guildDemonicalz0 01 Jan
01 Jan **Casual Guild LFM for antorus {ENG/ARB}** **hello every one..** will skip the tasteless introduction* raid days and time 18:30 to 21:30 ST (wed/thu/sun) our main language as a guild is English but we have 8 Arabs half of us have curv and we can do easy full clear hc in the first week LF 1- tank (monk/dk/druid) 2- healers 3-melee and range dpsAantra3 01 Jan
01 Jan Cheapest Antorus normal clear! LF Buyer for Antorus Normal 11/11 clear at 11pm on Wednesday after reset. Booster are mage + (druid + Rogue) (maybe if enough buyers) (so be smart and pick a cloth / leather user) We will make our own pug group so it will be on PL. Time will be around 1½ hour clear. Price is cheap af! Only 350k for full 11/11 clear! (Only accepting gold on Twisting Neather Horde) /w me ingame or add btag Andro#2899Candymaker0 01 Jan
01 Jan Looking for a guild with mount achievements Looking for a horde guild that has all achievement mounts. I am willing to pay up to 1000 gold, to get in, get my rep to exalted and buy the mounts.Zurein0 01 Jan
31 Dec Archaic Order - 5/11M 3 day/Week Recruiting AO In a Nutshell. AO is about letting people with "Real Lives" experience the end-game content. We have a relatively light and structured raiding schedule but we take our raids and gaming seriously; the philosophy is quality over quantity. We value "nice people" who fit in with our social vibe as much as our gaming aspirations: we'd rather take a nice guy with good dps, than an !@#$%^- with amazing dps. "Raiding for grown-ups" would make a pretty good tagline for the guild. What we are looking for: - You're a grown-up (or at least act like one most of the time). - You must be able to communicate in English. - You have a stable ISP and a computer that can handle 20 man raids. - You have exceptional knowledge of your class and game mechanics. - You take raiding seriously and PvE progress is your primary goal. - You have good current and previous Mythic raiding experience - You have the gear to jump into Mythic encounters. Raid days Wednesday 20:00-23:30 Sunday 20:00-23:30 Tuesday 20:00-23:30 (With options to extend to 0:00 if close to kill) History this Expansion: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3M Nighthold: 10/10M Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9M Antorus: 5/11M Application Process We ask those interested in joining to make an application on our website and we'll try to respond as quick as we can. If your class isn't listed as a high priority you can still apply, we are always looking for exceptional raiders www.archaicorder.com High Priority: Rogue Hunter Warrior Elemental Shaman If you are just wanting a chat before making an application, or have any further questions don't hesitate to contact myself Alex#2303 or Oriental & Iots in-game Hope to hear from you soon! CephCephlun1 31 Dec
31 Dec LF guild raiding 9st or later Any casual guilds raiding at 9 st or later doing Antorus HC? Add me on Samwise#2386 if you need DPS, main is 950 Frost DK. Cheers!Eightace0 31 Dec
28 Dec 946 Hunter LFG Hi, I would like to keep this post short so I'm a 946 equipped BM Hunter looking for a late night guild that raids after 2100 CET. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/toosavage#rankingzone=11 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/toosavage Pls add my Btag Toddin#21180 if you would like to chat with me in game or in discord. ThanksToosavage0 28 Dec
27 Dec Selling rare Ghastly Charger's Skull TCG Mount Selling the rare Ghastly Charger's Skull TCG mount. http://www.wowhead.com/item=93671/ghastly-chargers-skull B/O is 9,5mil Highest offer is 7mil Feel free to add me - nwh#21316 I reserve the right to not sell, if I do not recieve a fitting offerBigbicepsxd0 27 Dec
25 Dec <Trial Failed> is recruiting to start raiding! Trial Failed is a guild formed a month into Antorus, by a group of friends, aiming for a friendly, community oriented guild, who's goal is clearing the highest difficulty of the current raids with lots of jokes and banter during the raid hours. The guild will be raiding with a laid back atmosphere, while still trying to maximize the time we spend while raiding. We will be raiding 2 days a week: Monday 20.00 - 23.00 Tuesday 20.00 - 23.00 Times are written in CET(+1 GMT). The guild is using RcLootCouncil with a council for distribution of loot. Requirements for a trial: Full or high progression in Heroic Antorus. 930+ ilvl. 70+ traits. For more info, add Duckmyaimsux#2316.Watchmeflash0 25 Dec
23 Dec [H] Insomniac 2/11M Insomniac - Twisting Nether - Horde (2/11M) Who are we? Insomniac is a recently re-formed guild under a new concept. Which is to achieve (Cutting Edge), but to also establish our selves in the scene and to start creating a foundation to build upon in the future. Our raid days and times (Server Time) Wednesday - 20.00-23.00 Thursday - 20.00-23.00 Sunday - 20.00-23.00 Raid nights may be extended if close to a kill, this will come to a vote. What are we looking for? We’re looking for people that have the same desire and goals as us, which is to work towards becoming an established guild in the PvE scene and achieve world rankings. And being the best we can possibly be. This will involve: Being able to understand/execute mechanics at a good level consistently. Be constantly working on improving your class and your self as a player. Understand when you're making a mistake and can admit and work on it, progression is all about failing and fixing "trial and error". We want people to be able to admit they've done something wrong so we can fix it and move on. Attendance, patience, loyalty and a good attitude. Age: Minimum age is 18, as we expect you to be mature. Class: We expect you to know your class in and out, without the need for people to tell you how to play. Attendance: With our raid days being limited to 3 we expect at least 90% attendance. Current Goals: To prepare for Antorus (Cutting Edge) by bolstering our raid team. Raid Status: Antorus Mythic Recruitment Status: Recruiting for Antorus (Cutting Edge); Mage, Warlock, Boomie, Ele Shaman However all classes are considered regardless of recruitment status. To apply: http://www.tinyurl.com/InsomniacApp Any questions feel free to add GriffeXe#2447 ben#2193Dotzi1 23 Dec
23 Dec [H] Sellrun Herald of the Titans Hello friends We, WotlK United, are selling the title „Herald of the Titans“ on Horde and Alliance side. For this feat of strenght/achievment u need to kill „Algalon the observer“ on 10-player mode with level 80. Also there is an itemlevel restriction to max 226 and weapons 232. So as a result you need a lvl 80 character to do this. Gear isn‘t needed because we‘re killing the boss for you. After the kill, you‘ll recieve the feat of strenght „Herald of the Titans“ and the title aswell. This title is accountwide for all characters above level 80. Our group is an experienced boosting group and started boosting Challenge Modes and Raids back in "MoP". Today we specialize ourself in "Herald of The Titans", because there are so many groups selling Mythic+ and Raids that aren't really special. FAQ: Prices: → All german realms: 100.000 Gold → Argent Dawn, Silvermoon, Quel‘thalas, Kazzak, Twisting Nether -EU: 100.000 Gold → All other EU realms 150.000 Gold Our service: → Fast boost (10-15 min) → Going AFK infight possible What do you get? → The feat of strenght: „Herald of the Titans“ → The title „Herald of the Titans“ Procedure → Whisper me ingame: Issra (Argent Dawn-EU alliance)/ Wînters (Blackmoore-EU alliance) or add me on Winters#2786 → Date finding → 50% party payment → Get boosted → Pay the rest With best regards. Wînters For questions, just contact me.Wînters3 23 Dec
22 Dec WTS Antorus, The Burning Throne HEROIC Boost Run Start up a boosting service for Antorus, The Burning Throne Heroic raids for new players or low geared characters in general. - Details: - IMPORTANT The boost run is personal loot and we do not guarantee any spesific loot drop. We kill the bosses and you get the loot if blizzard decides to reward you, similar to LFR system - Boost Runs every Saturday time 21:00 Server Time (can be delayed for special events) - Loot System; PERSONAL LOOT - You dont need anything just hit boss after Die.. - We don't care about how low your gear is. We don't have a condition for that. - Do not forget to get your weekly coins The payment will be done in front of first boss. Payment can do Servers Twisting Nether Horde -------------------------------------------- More details; in game Ruhban Btag: ruhban#21938 skype: krizalit84 Ruhban95 22 Dec
21 Dec LF achievement guild for Glory of the Argus raider LF achievement guild to do Glory of the Argus raider. 946 Guardian druid. Have done normal antorus many timesRónníe0 21 Dec
20 Dec Prot Warrior looking for Guild Hello, I am a returning Player who has played since Vanilla, mainly raided Hardcore to Semi-Hardcore during Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. During the other Addons i played on and off. But i am looking to get back into WoW Full time. I played every Raid Role before, so Healer, Tank and DPS. I always prepare well for Raids, Enchants, Gems and stuff is absolute must( Right now maybe some things are not yet enchanted since i have only recently hit 110 and am gearing right now). I should be relatively Raid ready in a Week.(Depending on Legendaries) I'm really flexible when it comes to Raid Days, basically i have time all 7 Days a week. But i am looking for a Guild with 2 or 3 Raid Days. The ultimate Goal for me right now is to Clear Antorus but since i'm a bit behind i'd like to join a Guild who is currently close to clearing HC or just starting Mythic, because i'm not looking to get carried but i want to progress. Feel free to add me Ingame and we can talk: Exro#1968Exro0 20 Dec
18 Dec (H) Guilty by Association are recruiting! <Guilty by Association> is a new guild that is looking for both raiders and social members to help shape and build our group! Our guild is aiming to give you a home in WoW where you can relax, have a laugh but still clear HC content at a steady pace! We raid three times a week on a Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday from 20:00-22:00 server time. We also have a dedicated day to clear mythic+ dungeons in guild groups on a Monday. Although we have a relaxed outlook on raiding we still have expectations of our raiders, we expect gear gemmed and enchanted before each raid as well as pots/flasks/food ready for raid time! We are more than happy to provide these with a small donation of materials to the guild bank! We are currently looking for raiders of all roles and classes, if you feel that this could be a home for you please do not hesitate to contact me in game, either via whispering Liriya, or adding my battle.net Liriya#21988Liriya5 18 Dec
17 Dec LF merge You into us or us into you, we don't really mind either way. I have a group of around 8 people looking to either fill a roster or join one that's struggling to recruit. We try to keep the game laid back and have a laugh, while being able to get stuff done. We usually try to aim for hc but tbh we've been struggling to get a full group and progress since late nighthold, and have grown tired of the management aspects of a team. We have two that are here for socialising for a while, may join raids later, and two that can level alts for tanking and healing if needed. We've known each other, as a core group, since around patch 5.3 (slightly earlier for some, later for others) and we want it to be perfectly clear - we aren't aiming to pull off some Drama Time style ''we're gonna take over your group'' or ''we want you to put us ahead of the rest of you'', we just want a chill run with good people. We aren't the types to !@#$% and moan at wiping, we usually joke about it. We'd rather smash our heads at a boss for 3h on a raid night than start raging and arguing to drop people or switch them out. At any rate, here are our Armoury links: Myself: ret: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/jushiro , arcane/frost: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/mirahan or Ele: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/lightningpaw baby, Holy Priest: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Baby/ Strongstitz, Feral/resto: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Strongstitz/ Aldrov, Fire mage (social for now): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Aldrov/ Mase, Frost mage (social for now): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/M%C3%A3se/ Prohibit, Fury warr: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Prohibit/ Moonook, Fire Mage (probably social for now. Playing a potato from 'murica): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Moonook/ And finally, Jubbly on havoc: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Jubbly/ We're looking for any day between sunday - thursday, twice a week. 7 - 10 server time would be best but we'll consider other times too. If you have interest, feel free to get in touch. Battleswag is Jushiro#2882Jushiro3 17 Dec
16 Dec 945 ret pala lf hc/mytic guild Hey guys! 945 ret pala here looking for a hc/mythic raiding guild traits are currently sitting at 71 so i know that just needs to be pushed a bit but ive been away for few months so that why im behind! If you wanna know more mdssage me on here or online, cuff#2951 p.s i have the leggo trinket from Argus! :) Horde Twisting nether EUCufflink0 16 Dec
15 Dec [H] <Mythic Ravers> 9/9M 5/11M Hello and welcome to <Mythic Ravers>! About us: We are an international guild formed on the 31st of may 2017, three weeks before ToS release. As a newly formed guild we managed to get 5/10M NH in that short period of time. Tomb of Sargeras progression was a rough road for a fresh guild considering it is the hardest raiding tier in WoW history, but we were able to persevere killing 9/9M bosses and forming a strong raiding group along the way eager to progress in Antorus, the Burning Throne. We formed an awesome community, which enjoys doing things outside of raid times both in WoW (mythic pluses, achievement runs, etc..) and outside of WoW (playing other games or just messing around with each other). You will always find some of us on discord. While all of the previous things mentioned are good to have, we have one common goal and our highest priority which is progression. When its raid time we put our serious pants on, and focus on getting the bosses down in the least amount of pulls possible. There is no love and friendship when its raid time, everyone needs to bring their A-game since we are raiding only ~9hours per week. Every pull is live-logged so there are no unanswered questions. If you keep failing on mechanics and keep causing unnecessary wipes or slowing down progression you will soon find yourself on the bench squad. Raiding Schedule: Wednesday 19:15-22:30 Thursday 19:15-22:30 Sunday 19:15-22:30 Invites start at 19:00! Optional Alt raids during the weekend. Recruitment: All exceptional applicants will be considered. You need to have one geared alt for Antorus split runs! HIGH PRIORITY: Hpally/Spriest What we offer you: A stable raiding environment with committed raiders and leadership striving to get Cutting Edge and having fun while doing it. Fair distribution of loot via loot council which will prioritize classes benefiting the most from it. And as mentioned before, an awesome community! What we expect of you: Class knowledge – know your class inside and out. Maximize your strengths and minimize your weaknesses, and be able to play other specializations if needed for progression. Character maintenance – always have your character up-to date with the best gear, enchants, gems, runes available and be competitive with your traits. Although the guild will provide cauldrons and feasts for the raid, it is recommended that you have a set amount of consumables (food/flasks/potions/runes) in your inventory. Raid knowledge – you need to be experienced and have a strong understanding of the boss fights we have on farm, as well as being familiar with the boss we are currently progressing on. Communication – we use Discord as our voice of choice. We require all our members to have the app, and a working microphone. During raid time we keep the communication line as clear as possible, without unnecessary input. Logs – to backup your skill and performance. If you do not have any logs or members to vouch for you do not bother applying. Attendance – we require all of our raiders to have near 100% attendance. We understand that emergencies can happen, but if this starts happening frequently you will find yourself on the bench squad. Be mature – able to accept criticism without taking it personally or causing drama. If you get easily offended do not bother applying. Mandatory addons – DBM/BW (your choice), AngryAssignments, RCLootCouncil, WeakAuras and BestInSlot ( we require that our raiders do their own research for the next raiding tier and form a BiS list. You will receive loot according to your stat weights and not based on item-level. Trial period – will last three weeks. This period might be shortened or extended depending solely on your performance. The first week you get to know us and the way we raid. The next two weeks we expect you to show us what you’re capable of. Remember, you only get to make your first impression once! If you are interested in applying, please fill in this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeSsK-L4EJVJK__Hccz9ugtM3duTKoJxrJhrQOpMteLZCvPYw/viewform?edit_requested=true or contact any of the officers: Nevermore#2191 Fatcat#1681Nimbro7 15 Dec
15 Dec [H] Wuxi Finger Hold needs you! [H] Wuxi Finger Hold is now recruiting players of all classes and specs. We started this guild because we wanted a laid back environment to raid in but still progress. We are comprised mostly of working adults but by no means that demographic alone. We really need some more players for our main raid team. Specifically tanks and healers, but all are welcome. Our raid days are flexible and can change week to week but we do raid twice a week, with the introduction of alt runs coming once we are fully established. We fully intend to clear heroic Antorus before 7.3.5 and then go as far as possible into Mythic when we have the players. All we ask from our members is: - You can make at least 70% of raids - You're prepared and know the encounters - You bring your own consumables (at least until the guild bank can sustain raiders) - You are respectful of others and understand that wipes are a part of the process If we sound like your bag... get in touch with a member for an invite. Your ilvl isn't a deal breaker at this point in time as normal mode is more than adequate to gear new recruits up for heroic - but please make efforts to reach the numbers required. Hope to see you soon!Ahzek0 15 Dec
15 Dec LF Social Leveling/Raiding Guild Hey I just recently got back into wow after taking a 2 to 3 year break. I'm looking for a social guild to level with and eventually raid and run mythic with. Hope to hear from someone soon. All the best, MoniekrrMonikerr2 15 Dec
15 Dec LF a guild Hi as i say on the title i'm looking for an horde guild on twisting nether to reroll and raid there.è+ My b-tag is Skroll#2845Skrol1 15 Dec
13 Dec LF achievement completion guild Hi everyone, I'm a casual player enjoying all the aspects of the game. What I mainly do is trying to complete achievements mostly in raids and dungeons (legacy ones included). If you are a member of such a guild and you want more member like me add me to discuss more I play more on horde but on alliance some time too. edit: btag Xerthius#2553Oatheru1 13 Dec
12 Dec [H] Massive Attack recruiting for Mythic progression. Massive Attack is in need of fresh blood to progress Mythic Antorous. With (11/11) in normal mode (both main and alt group) and 10/11 on Heroic, we want to focus on Mythic progress. To do so we need to extend our current raiding force with active & reliable players who value fun and enjoyment as much as efficiency & high quality raiding. About us: MA was created in mid-TBC and we raided semi hardcore until the end of cataclysm where the majority of the guild took a break. At the start of legion the guild was restarted and over the expansion we have steadily grown the roster of core raiders. We are a very social group that in many ways consider our guild as our second family. People we seek: Value personal maturity, responsibility over their character, specific raidrole & performance. Have a friendly disposition & a positive attitude towards teamwork & raiding. Holds excellent knowledge of their class, game mechanics & a high sense of raid awareness. Are highly prepared before raids, e.g. consumables, gear & information on current encounters. Play on a reliable system with a stable connection Are able to take a joke as much as making one. Nationality-wise we are a highly diversified guild and we want to keep it that way, therefore English is the only spoken language in Guild Chat & Raids. We are currently looking for: 1 Ranged DPS 2 Healers We do however consider any class/role for recruitment. Our raiding hours are Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 19:30 - 23:00 CET You are welcome to whisper any of our officers ingame: Ghostviper, Thrannon, Alurreth, Mera, Wekoa, Niyar or RdemonicGhostviper0 12 Dec
12 Dec WTS Heroic Argus the Unmaker, 11/11 HC Antorus and +15. we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 960 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get in your weekly chest in your class order hall and a good chance on 940 or higher from the chest at the end of the dungeon, if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. -Antorus Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 940 loot or higher, up to 985. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Antoran Charhound Mount from Felhounds of Sargeras -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Argus the Unmaker you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Antorus heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2.5 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 2 million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 400k. -full Antorus heroic is 1 million and 500k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k-100k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 12 Dec
11 Dec [H] <illuminaughty> Weekend Raiders (2/11)M <illuminaughty> A weekend raiding mythic guild on Twisting Nether. We are a guild with goal to clear the current content before the release of the next one but with our pace. We have competent, skilled players, some of which have been playing and raiding since Vanilla. Progress: Antorus, the burning throne 2/11 Mythic Raid times: Friday 20:00-23:00, Saturday 20:00-23:00, Sunday 19:00-22:00 Recruitment: Recruitment priority:[Monk/druid/DK(tank)][Priest/Monk (Healer)][warrior/rogue/shaman/Mage(dps)] But we are always looking for exceptional from every class. We expect you to be able to maintain concentration through a full raid night of progression. Contact: If you are interested to join to <illuminaughty> add : Bolscks#2740Mikehat0 11 Dec
08 Dec Newly formed raiding guild,lf more player <Clementine> Is a newly formed raiding guild. We are currently recruiting for more players to join us in Antorus.Our raid days are : Wednesday,Sunday. from 20:00-23:00. Socials are also welcome. /W me for more infoFastbowjob0 08 Dec