Twisting Nether

31 Oct 376 mw monk lf raiding guild after 20:30 ST I am healer 8/8hc uldir with mythic raiding experience from past expansions. Looking for raiding guild that raids mythic content after 20:30 server time. Morghulis#21419 add me for more info. Please dont add if your guild is raiding before 20:30 since its too early for meMontragon1 31 Oct
31 Oct [H] <Rival> 4/8M Recruiting RDPS Hello there reader! Looking for a new guild are we? Recently returned to the game? Your old guild has died out? You're fed up of playing alone? Or you're simply looking to upgrade to some place with that little bit extra? Then boy do I have good news for you - you've already stumbled across the ideal guild for you, and you didn't even know it?! Fancy that! Rival originated in Cataclysm and have been a successful raiding guild on and off ever since. In Legion we strived for Cutting Edge, most recently in ABT, and saw great success, bringing together top-level players, fun-seeking casual players, and every other form of online escapist to form a thriving and hearty community. Now BfA is upon us and Rival are looking for all men, women and children(?), to take arms, and join our ranks in a fierce battle to make YOUR World of Warcraft experience all that it could be. What we can offer to you: PvE: - a relaxed and fun, yet highly competent, raiding environment - a mixture of PvE events to cater to all skill levels - considerable progress at a top end raiding level in a push towards back-to-back Cutting Edge achievements throughout the expansion - regular and frequent mythic+ runs including competitive teams that are ever-growing in number PvP: - weekly RBG group events (potentially more frequently depending on demand) - regular arena groups for fun or for rating Social: - a patient and co-operative officer team with everyone's best interests as their main priority - achievement runs for the completionists amongst us - the opportunity to participate in organising guild groups and events - a hierarchy to climb if self-fulfilment is your goal - constructive criticism displayed in a professional manner - competitions such as mythic+ tournaments, with in-game rewards - an active Discord to network and socialize - a professional YouTube channel to celebrate our victories (to come) What we ask of you: - to be polite and considerate towards all fellow guild members - to have a laugh and have a generally light-hearted attitude (this is a game after all - enjoy it!) - to enjoy Azeroth as it was meant to be experienced, together, with friends and guild mates - to speak up if there's a guild matter that you don't agree with FAQ: What are your raid times? - We raid two nights a week: Tuesday/Thursday - From 19:00-23:00 realm time, each night, with a break in-between. - On Wednesday we have optional runs, including boost runs to earn ourselves some much-needed gold, achievement runs, or HC/NM runs (when progressed on to mythic) amongst other reset activities. What if I'm unable to attend a raid? If it's a one-off occurrence, let the raid leader know in advance in order to allow preparations for your absence, considering we are only a 2-day raiding guild, near 100% attendance is expected with only unavoidable absences. How can I apply for the raid team? Logs will be scrutinised and achievements will be compared to form the best roster possible in order to achieve Cutting Edge. Detailed knowledge of your class is expected, and you should be confident in vocalising your thoughts and opinions on how we can improve to make the fight easier for everyone. We will raid competitively but we'll have a laugh in the process, and enjoy the night together. There is no formal application process, just message an officer in-game, and we'll have a chat to gauge whether we share any common interests and whether or not this is the team for you, if so then you will be offered a trial period on the team, in order to judge your performance, following which a permanent spot can be offered on the basis of that trial. What platform do you use for communication? We have an efficient and highly active Discord channel which we use during raids and other activities, as well as to chill or just have a chat. If you have any further questions feel free to add one of our recruitment officer's battletag and we'd be glad to answer any of your questions in-game: Turtle#2170 Fluffymole#2737 Thank-you for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon!Mole0 31 Oct
30 Oct [H] <Unimpressed> is forming a M+ community Hey all, <Unimpressed> is a 3/8M casual 2 day raiding guild. As such we find ourselves with a decent amount of free time between raids. So what do we do? We fill our time with M+ of course! Most of our core M+ players are above 1.1k M+ rating at the moment and we are looking to grow our M+ community within the guild. So at the moment we are looking to recruit new M+ players to the guild. We are currently considering all players and would like to see this grow into something special! Obviously experience is a bonus, but if you are convinced PUGs are holding you back maybe it's worth coming and trying with us! If any of this sounds interesting to you please contact me: Nick#21292Nmgante0 30 Oct
30 Oct Forming a M+ boosting group! As the title says, I am looking for 3 other like-minded individuals who would like to form a boosting group for M+ keystones. Currently I am in a need of a tank, healer and another DPS. The comp itself is barely important as we would be boosting 10s for weekly caches, however I do ask for at least a semblance of M+ experience and awareness of each dungeon, pack and boss. Personally I am extremely experienced with boosting M+15 keystones in Legion from Nighthold all the way to Legion's last week, even being able to take 2 boostees at the same time in Antorus gear. Requirements: Around 1,2k Raider.IO score (as of writing this) Availability in the evenings Character with gold on Twisting Nether (in case you want to boost on your alt/main on some other server) Patience and good attitude (seriously, I don't want you to quit if we don't find a buyer within 3 seconds of posting a tradechat macro) Willingness to do it throughout the expansion Once we have the team assembled, we will make arrangements as to which day will be our boosting day, and we will do it for as long as we have buyers (or collapse in our chairs :P). If you like what you're reading and would like to do it, add me on Battle.net: DyingChant#2794Synthium2 30 Oct
30 Oct Any m+ guilds? Me and two friends with 800/900 io are after a guild/group of peeps to run with. Fire/frost, havoc and a MW. We are not elitist but struggle pushing 10s often because of the tank mongo pulling after we’ve set a route or a Dps not knowing tactics ... cheersFreedrinkz2 30 Oct
30 Oct [H] Metaphor X [2/8M] - Türk Raiding Guildi Metaphor X [8/8HC, 2/8M] tecrübeli ve aktif oyuculardan oluşan, Semi-Hardcore olarak raid yapan Türk Horde guildidir. Size sunabileceklerimiz: Çalışkan, adil bir raid ortamıdır. Sosyal tarafı öncelikli tutarak, Mythic raiding konularında progress yapmayı amaçlamaktayız. Bizim için önemli olan konu, üyelerimizin olabilecekleri en iyi oyuncu olabilmeleridir. Raid ortamı içerisindekilerin iletişim, eğlence ve motivasyon konularında kendilerini geliştirmelerini ve bu konulara öncelik vermelerini bekleriz. Sizden beklediklerimiz: Raid ortamı içerisinde daima daha ileriyi amaçlama motivasyonuna sahip olmanızdır. Çoğu oyuncunun, gerçek hayat sorumlulukları olduğunun farkındayız. Bunu göz ardı etmeden, oyuncularımızın raidlere yüksek katılım göstermelerini bekleriz. Sabırlı ve yetenekli oyunculara kapımız her zaman açıktır. Raid günleri: Salı - Perşembe - Pazar 20:30-24:00 Açık pozisyonlar: DPS = DK, Monk, Balance, Mage, Hunter /whisper: Floydpinkus#21630 Rage#23131 Ashstorm#2245 Discord: https://discord.gg/bTgaPVCagn0 30 Oct
29 Oct Noted Second raid team NIGHT 2/8 mythic recruiting We're forming a second raid team and here's a little info about them Our second roster team (Night) will be forming a fresh roster to raid and progress the same as the current roster is. All raiders will be treated equally to the current core and will help and support each other. Currently recruiting Tanks: CLOSED HEALERS: PALADIN DRUID PRIEST SHAMAN DPS: ROGUE WARRIOR WARLOCK BOOMKIN PRIEST MAGE Raid times (Realm Time) Wednesday - 21:00-24:00 Sunday - 21:00-24:00 Alt / social runs on Fridays - 20:30 to 23:00 server time Requirements for Joining Ilvl 360+ Revered rank neck with atleast level 21 English speaking preferred. Have a mic and be vocal A healthy attitude towards gearing/improving your character and knowledge towards your class and current raid (Note) We are looking for players who can, more often than not, raid all three regular raid days (real life happens, we get it). Also, if you can't handle being sat as part of a fair raiding rotation or for very specific comp reasons on progress kills, then we aren't the right guild for you. Contact us: Raid leader Fuzzyafro#2896 GM Witkind#2272Twisterbooty7 29 Oct
29 Oct <Hypocrisy> 3/8 M recruiting! Hello, Hypocrisy was created at the end of Legion with the goal of clearing all bosses in BfA on Mythic difficulty. After a few weeks worth of progress, we're now sitting solid on 8/8 HC & 2/8 Mythic. We are now looking to strengthen our roster with a few additions. Our team strongly values the importance of you being a good fit both mechanically and socially. That being said, there are a few classes that we are looking for more than others: Hunter Balance Druid Warlock Tank Any class will be considered. Raid schedule Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 20:00-23:00 Server Time Apply https://tn-hypocrisy.enjin.com/ Contact us Alex#217204 Litip#21516Treedyr12 29 Oct
29 Oct DK 665 looking for a serious pvp guild! Hi! I'm looking for a serious horde pvp guild who playes alot of rated battlegrounds and some arena. My cr now is 1650 and I'm at prestige lvl 110 and have won over 130 rated battlegrounds. I played before on alliance as shadow priest and had 1900 raiting and had a group that I always played with but no I dont have no one on the horde side. So let me know if u search for people in pvp.Ambriella0 29 Oct
29 Oct DH H+V 358 ilvl LF PvP Guild Hi, any proposal is welcome.Furydari0 29 Oct
29 Oct DK tank ilv 366 DK blood ilv 366 looking for guild or group to do mythic+ i don't have time to raid. https://raider.io/characters/eu/twisting-nether/Grimlie RegardsGrimlie0 29 Oct
28 Oct Prot Pala LF Raiding Guild Hi, 377 ilvl prot pala with 1000 m+ score LF raiding guild I am 2/8 Mythic 26 years old, Swedish Played WoW since Vanilla Very used to raiding I work standard office times (09:00 - 17:00 server time) For more information please contact me directly at nhetik#2842Nhetík3 28 Oct
27 Oct Resto/ balance 378 ilvl lf guild Hi I moved to Usa for work reasons. Dont want to start over with a brand new character in us server. this is odd but i am looking for a raid guild similar to my situation. Doing raids 00.00-3.00 am server time. I am trying my chances :)Lagemas0 27 Oct
27 Oct <Wish> is recruiting [H] <Wish> is now recruiting for further progress. (8/8N 7/8 Hc) We are friendly, helpful and social. We go alot of M+ during the week and have alot of fun on discord, BUT at raidtimes (Wed and Sun 19-22.30 ST) we are focused, prepared (food,flasks,pots, enchants etc), quiet and we listen to the raidleader. We are looking for members 18+ (mostly ranged dps atm) , who would like to be a member of this wonderful and crazy bunch of people. Pm me in game (Kathii-Twisting-Nether) or just /w If you want to know more about us :)Kathii2 27 Oct
27 Oct Guardian Druid is looking for Guild! Hello Im a Guardian druid looking for a guild i was playing on Alliance side on Legion, and decided to move to horde for Sylvanas and some of my friends.. Unfortunately there was an arguement and the guild that i was invited to play with em disbanded! So im playing solo till now, Im looking for some raiding - PvP battlegrounds and M+ keystones. My character on the alliance side was Kariola-Silvermoon. Thx u all! :D :DSchöpenhauer0 27 Oct
25 Oct [H] EU-Twisting Nether <Conspiracy> Wed/Thur/Sun Conspiracy were the premier guild on Twisting Nether from The Burning Crusade to Wrath of the Lich King after which time we disbanded due to losing core members to real life commitments causing them to quit the game entirely. After we disbanded we had members joining such top guilds as Method, Envy, Paragon, Numen and Nova. A few years later a bunch of us decided to play Legion very causally as socials in a friends guild, towards the end of Legion we decided we wanted to try our hand at raiding again, just not quite as hardcore as before, dropping to a 3 day a week schedule when needed, and a 2 day schedule when not. We're looking for players who have experience raiding at a good level, who care about their character and who are genuinely interested in progressing through the hardest content the game has to offer. Mythic raiding can be expensive and frustrating and it's not for everyone, but if you love a challenge and have the patience to improve then you're definitely the type of player we're looking for. If you're interested in potentially joining please fill out the form on our website (listed below) Recruiting: Low: Mage, Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid - Medium: Hunter - High: Mistweaver Monk, Healing Priest, Warlock Minimum Item level: 375 Minimum Heart of Azeroth: 25 Website: conspiracywow.co.uk Recruitment Form: conspiracywow.co.uk/recruitment Current Progress: 5/8 Mythic Updated: 25th October 2018Hailhack12 25 Oct
25 Oct [H]376 Mage LF mythic raid guild! Looking for a raid that raids atleast twice a week and is progressing in mythic! Main frost mage but can subspec into arcane I'm a positive dude that loves to push the limits! Also swedish if it matters! Big plus if you spamm M+ when not raiding! Feel free to add me: fabilo#2821Storslev2 25 Oct
25 Oct WTS Jeweled Onyx Panther WTS Jeweled Onyx Panther mount cheaper than AH and taking orders for it contact me on bnet SpeedySaky#2964Speedysaky0 25 Oct
25 Oct <APEX> 2/8M Recruiting ! About Us: Apex is an English speaking guild and our primary focus is on endgame raiding and pushing ranks. We do place a high value on community and so build a team with that in-mind. Goals: Our current aim is to rebuild and strengthen our core, having recently returned from a short break from WoW. Our goal is to push high up the rankings and ultimately into the top 150 again. Raid Schedule: Monday - 19:30 - 23:30 (Realm Time) Wednesday - 19:30 - 23:30 (Realm Time) Our raid schedule increases slightly in the heroic raiding week of new content as well as the first week or two of Mythic content. This is done to a level that all guild members are comfortable with. Recruitment: We aim to keep our raiding squad as small as possible (around 25 players). This allows us to raid when some players are absent but in order to maintain faster progression we do not wish to gear out more players than is necessary and therefore expect a minimum of 80% attendance from our core raiders. We seek new recruits that are mature, share our passion for raiding and have a pleasant personality. They must be knowledgeable about their class, have a sense of pride in their character and a drive for progress. They should not be afraid to talk on Discord and need to be sociable and fun to have around. Exceptional applicants are always welcome even if we're not looking for your specific class Contacts: Zord Btag: Zord#1108 Aldor Btag: Aldor#2511 Bloodphantom Btag: Xtremedin#1493 Téairra Btag: Cjames#2461 Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/zordtv How to Apply: PM one of the officers to get into contact with us! http://www.apex-guild.eu/forum_threads/2507499Bloodphantom6 25 Oct
24 Oct WTS Long-Forgotten Hippogryph & other rarespawns I'm currently selling my service of helping you obtain the Long-Forgotten Hippogryph aswell as other rarespawn mounts and hunter pets. - - - - HOW? I take you to all the crystals, click the crystals, get the mount. PRICE? 200K on all medium/high realms. Tokenprice+5k on all other realms. Payment is done in Orgrimmar beforehand. HOW LONG TIME DOES IT TAKE ? 5-10 minutes. - - - - Prices for other rare spawns (Much longer waiting-time) • Aeonaxx (Phosphorescent Stone Drake): 1.5m • Time-Lost Proto Drake: 2m • Voidtalon Egg/Portal (Voidtalon of the Dark Star): 1.5m • Poundfist (Sunhide Gronnling): 200k • Luk'hok (Mottled Meadowstomper): 150k • Nakk the Thunderer (Bloodhoof Bull): 150k • Pathrunner (Swift Breezestrider): 150k • Silthide (Sapphire Riverbeast): 150k • Gorok (Grey Greytusk): 150k • Exotic Hunter Pets (spirit beasts etc): 150k each I WANT TO BUY A MOUNT OR A PET, HOW DO I CONTACT YOU? BTAG: SYPHNIX#2407 (often full) DISCORD: snx#4475 or /w Atherya-Draenor - Rates are subject to changeNellara47 24 Oct
23 Oct resto druid LF guild am a resto druid lf a weekend raiding guild currently low ilvl because of my time being away. Looking to raid in the weekends friday/saturday. if you need a spare healer for in the weekends add me. GameKillz#2323 currently grinding out m+ to get ilvls back up got cooking and enchantingBadhealer0 23 Oct
23 Oct 371ilvl warlock 8/8HC 1/8M LF guild (got one) As the topic says i'm a 371ilvl lock with 8/8hc 1/8M exp atm, iam looking for a 2-3day raiding guild were people actually shows up for raids, and also got more then 2people average online each day for m+ and such, i recently rerolled warlock, my old main is a 372Fury warrior, also got a holypala alt that doesnt get played much, So to the thing of the whole post, iam looking for a active 2-3day raiding with an active environment. if you got any further questions dont hesitate to add my btag "Youdiedlol#2125" or let me know here where to apply! :) My regards, BangerZBangerz1 23 Oct
23 Oct The Resurrected 2/8M recruiting ranged DPS The Resurrected [8/8H, 2/8M] is looking for a couple of ranged DPS to complete our roster. We need someone who's skilled enough to progress while being mature and laid-back enough to fit in. Raids are Mon/Wed/Thu 19.45-23.00. https://raider.io/guilds/eu/twisting-nether/The%20Resurrected Send me a message on discord (Tim_Oppositions#1117) or add me on battlenet! (Tim#25934)Oppositiøns0 23 Oct
22 Oct [H][EU] LF FOR RAIDING+Mythic Dung GUILD 360FuryWar As the topic says i am looking for a raiding guild who dose raid's weekly and Mythic+ Dung . I am playing only Warrior at the moment :) I can also use Voice chat so its not a problem Progress : 8/8 N , 3/8 Hc Mythic + : Best 7 For more questions add me in game : Ownitup#2586 [battle tag]Ownitup0 22 Oct
22 Oct Warlock looking for Guild Hey! I've recently got my warlock to 120 and I've been looking for a guild to stay and raid with ( Mainly Normal/HC , I've become pretty casual I'd say ) , socialize and chill with. I'm usually an easy to get along type of person and I'm always up for helping. Raiding wise I was an HC raider back in Legion ( and way back got one of the first LK kills of my old server ) but mostly did high keys in M+. Should hopefully be raid ready soon and ready to pop off. If you'd like to have this awesome,amazing,lovable,lovely ( and much more! )*Kappa* guy in your guild hook me up on Yoon#21365Ghralak0 22 Oct
21 Oct <Stranglethorn Swim Team> PvP/M+ Guild Hi All, <Stranglethorn Swim Team> is a brand new Guild looking for more members to fill our roster as we move forward in to BfA. There will be a big focus on Rated Arena/Battlegrounds as well as Mythic+. We're never going to be a mythic raiding guild, but we will be clearing Heroic Raids infrequently (until a Raid Leader role has been filled and then who knows where the Guild could end up), but there will be no commitment requirements. We're looking for like-minded players, those of you who have a competitive edge but don't want to commit to 3 days a week raiding. This isn't a job. We're casual, but competitive. We like to compete at high rating in arenas, and we like to be pushing high keys in mythic+. These are both areas of the game that don't require a massive commitment. We understand that people have lives outside of WoW and can't be on all the time, but when we can find the time to play, we want to do well. We want to be pushing +20 Keys in Mythic+, we want to be pushing at least 2k in RBGs/2s/3s. We want to have cleared all of the Heroic Raids for the Ahead of the Curve/Mount possibilities. We're not going for Rank 1, we're not going for World Firsts, but what we do focus on, we want to do it well. Hit me up if this sounds of any interest to you and we can discuss further in game. Thanks :) Wrexz#2102Wrexxz11 21 Oct
21 Oct WTS Mysterious Fortune Card and Mounts WTS Mysterious Fortune Card in bulk always cheaper than AH and Jade, Sunstone, Ruby, Sunstone and Jewelled Onyx Panther mounts taking orders,cheaper than AH taking requests,possible cross faction contact me on bnet SpeedySaky#2964 or ingame mail SpeedySakySpeedysaky0 21 Oct
21 Oct Thought on Re-Opening The Merry Innkeeper? Hey guys! It's been what i can say a fantastic long while and now i am curious about after around 10 years what you guys think about the Merry Innkeeper opening again at the same location again, The main reason why i am coming here and asking is because i have all the tools and time needed to jump back in the game but just with a tons more of IRL experience, Little did i know that i would actually end up becoming a professional bartender and waiter and now i just need to know if you all on the alliance side are up for it? Let me know and from the feedback I'll get down to a decision! (For those that don't know, The Merry Innkeeper was a hang-out place during Vanilla where raiders and adventurers could share a beer together in a slightly rp-enviroment without it getting out of hand and it reached incredible popularity until my real work got in the way, making itself one of the cornerstones of places within the alliance community inside Vanilla)Blacknite0 21 Oct
19 Oct Alliance player LF hardcore guild and M+ Team Hello there! I am currently raiding as part of an alliance guild 3 days a week we are currently 2/8 M. I take this game very seriously and strive to the best I can, therefore I am looking to continue progression with a horde guild (those racials... ) and looking to join a serious mythic+ team and i'm willing to start from the bottom. I can playing 10+ hours a day most days (I work a job that allows me to do so) and put full effort into theory crafting and simming my character to maximise its potential. Here are my logs for the current raid tier: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/sylvanas/sil%C3%A9nte#difficulty=4 If you wish to contact me in game please add me I would be happy to chat with you :) ZakAttack#21314Silénte1 19 Oct
19 Oct LF PvP Guild Hey, I've been looking to join a PvP guild since I (re)started playing WoW but havent found any yet. If you are interested in having an active and friendly member dont hesitate to respond!Eradorus0 19 Oct
19 Oct Whats wrong with pvp horde here? Im playing horde on this realm, cuz its horde's realm right... Doing bgs while leveling and every realm is a god damn loss by small ammount of points. EVERY Im playing on ravencrest with ally and situation is - you are rekting bgs, or you are got rekt. Sometimes is tie. But here, every damn bg is tie and in the end, you just lose. And why is que time for a random bg over 10minutes, and this is a full realm right?Lightdagger1 19 Oct
18 Oct (H) DK Tank looking for raiding guild. Hey folks, Not gonna lie I am relatively new to the raiding scene but I am very keen to learn every aspect of tanking. I am currently 8/8 HC and 2/8 Mythic in Uldir. I am a Blood DK main with an ilvl of 364. Not much experience outside of LFR before BFA but I am dedicated to doing what is required and willing to take all constructive feedback. Currently I play on twisting nether on the horde side but I am willing to swap both faction and server if the guild is right. You can message me on discord at backupbenny#0556 or battle.net on backupbenny#2134Mcdeathface0 18 Oct
18 Oct 376 2/8 M Brewmaster lf raiding guild Hello there! As the title indicates I find myself in a situation where I need a new guild to raid with. I would prefer a guild with a 2 or 3 days a week raiding schedule. Currently, I have experience tanking every boss on HC and the first 2 bosses on mythic, I also enjoy doing mythic+ outside of raids so a guild with active m+ players is a plus. Beside from my main monk I'm also gearing a prot pally(currently ilvl 361). Add me on Bnet if you want to chat Mico#21859Aegia0 18 Oct
17 Oct 4 friends looking for a raiding guild Hey there! Us 4 have met in game and are now looking for a semi hardcore/social raiding guild. We are: - DPS Hunter, - DPS Shaman, - DPS Warrior, - Heal Paladin. We prefer to raid 3 days a week at a time around 20:00-23:00 server time (a bit later or earlier doesnt really mather). As for me (the Marksman Hunter) I've got a few alts as well that I plan to level eventually (they are 110), so if you need a priest (holy/discipline), druid (balance/heal) or warlock then I can level those up as well.Mystfoxy3 17 Oct
17 Oct [H] Hunter looking for a raiding guild Hey there! Im looking for a casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. The most important thing to me is having a guild that's friendly, but also likes to give eachother tips on how to improve and do raids/m+ together. I played since Nighthold in Legion, and when antorus hit I started my own guild. However due to most officers stopping when BFA hit, I decided to look for a diferent guild. I've joined a few guilds from trade chat since then, but I didn't really feel that connection. That's why I decided to make a forum post instead :). A bit more specifics: Im 25 yo, am OK with 18+ groups I have discord/mic if that's required Prefer to have 3 raid days: 2 progress days and 1 alt/catchup day. Im available from 19:30-23:00 almost every evening, so can raid anywhere in between. At the moment I play a Marksman hunter ilvl 349. However I do plan on leveling some alts (mostly Ele/Resto Shaman) Im from the Netherlands, so also OK with a Dutch guild. Im not specificly looking for a guild that aims to complete mythic Uldir, because I am mostly looking for a guild I can connect with. So Im fine with both casual and semi hardcore. I would prefer if you tell a bit about your guild in the comments and we can go from there. However if you want to make it more personal, feel free to whisper me in game if Im on, it will be either on my shaman (Mystshyv) or hunter (Mystfoxy)Mystfoxy2 17 Oct
17 Oct [H] Bella Horrida | PVE | Semi-Hardcore Formed in April 2016, Bella Horrida primarily focused on World PVP & PVP. We sought big (and small) fights out in the open world, fighting many guilds and individuals and we became one of the strongest World PVP guilds on the realm (Defias Brotherhood). With the launch of Legion and the implementation of many 'World-PVP' breaking technologies (sharding etc), we decided to switch our focus to PVE at the end of T20. We killed Kiljaeden with a small group of 11, however our guild roster tripled / quadrupled in T21 when we decided to start recruiting specifically for PVE. We hit 5/11M at the start of March and decided to transfer realm to Twisting Nether to seek players more suited to us. Raid Schedule Wednesday (Raid Progression) Sunday (Raid Progression) Saturday (OPTIONAL Lower Difficulty Raid - Farm) All of our events run from 20:30 - 23:00 (realm time). We are also planning to run RBGs once a week on Tuesdays (at our typical event time). We will be aiming to hit 2K in every single season as a guild, which is a relatively easy feat to achieve with the correct co-ordination and players. This is completely optional as not every player is interested in RBGs, and we can only take a max of 10 players each time. The first few weeks of each season will help us decide what kind of team (and more importantly, who) we will be pushing with to hit 2K+. Guild Standards We have a couple of requirements for all of our guild members, all of which contribute to maintaining a mature, constructive environment within the guild which directly benefits our raid progression. Discord with a working microphone Adequate knowledge of the English Language At least 18 years oldWe also ask that players who wish to join us, do so with an open mind to progression and the way we do things. Sometimes, personal sacrifice is needed in order to help the guild progress through content at a fast enough pace to ensure there is as much benefit to the guild as a whole with the content that has been completed. This means that players who are perhaps playing an already-stacked class or aren't pulling their own weight in a raid environment will be asked to sit out until that issue has been resolved. Something else that we also pride ourselves on is the vast class knowledge that the majority of us possess. Many of us enjoy re-rolling (when needed) and understand other classes and specs to the point of being able to guide other members in playing their classes better. Want to join us? If you are interested in joining, please get in touch with any of our members and you will be directed to an Officer or the GM. We will ask you several questions, making sure that the guild is a right fit for you and vice versa. You can also contact me through my battle.net directly, Throthnir#21518 Thanks!Thotnir5 17 Oct
16 Oct Semi-hardcore returning player looking for a hub. Hey y'all, I have just returned to BFA after a long break from Legion, and am currently looking for a dedicated PvE guild that aims to clear HC and possibly (preferred) Mythic, in the current and future tiers. A little bit about me, I'm 21y old student from Bulgaria that has too much time on their hands and wastes that time playing video games. Lul. I've years of previous experience, but I'll list a bunch of the previous tiers that I think would matter. 5/7 M EN. <Guild disbanded, break from WoW> Returned, 6/9 ToS. 11/11 M Antorus (Cutting Edge on 18/03/18) I'm looking for a stress-free laid back environment and guild that is equally dedicated on their progess as am I. My raiding times are very adjustable and flexible, as I an usually able to raid somewhere in between 18PM to 24 PM every night. My bnet is -> Rav3n#22866, so feel free to add me there if you further seek to flesh out my application or if you've any questions.Vïxx1 16 Oct
16 Oct [H][EU][Twisting Nether] <Tranquillity> 2/8HC 6/8NM <Tranquillity> 2/8 HC 6/8 NM is recruiting Ranged DPS and healers to continue progression in Normal and Heroic. Raiding wednesdays and sundays. What are we looking for? Currently we've got Ranged DPS and healer spots to fill out our core team. We're looking for players who can attend both nights from 8:00 until 11:00. We're looking for friendly, mature players, it doesn't matter if BFA is your first expansion or if you are a veteran, as long as you have the right attitude, you'll fit right in. What can Tranquillity offer you? We offer a friendly and focused raiding environment led by players with years of experience. We provide flasks and repairs for our core-members and recruit with a 'bring the player, not the class' type of philosophy. Where do I sign up? You can reach out to us ingame, by messaging myself, TheLymus, Umthahrkh, Nythaesia or by messaging me on discord @ Lymus#6147Thelymus7 16 Oct
16 Oct 2 Healers looking to raid Hey, myself and my buddy just switched over to Twisting Nether from a dead server, and are looking for a new home. We were raid leading for a guild on Nordrassil but kinda got sick of the lack of interest etc, as we were hoping to go hc. we're both pretty experienced, reliable raiders with a fair amount of heroic experience between us. Feel free to add me on bnet to discuss :) - st0rmchaser#2693 ThanksDíná0 16 Oct
16 Oct "Foundation" Looking for more raiders for HC About "Foundation" -We are 8/8 N and 5/8 HC at the moment - We were formed by a group of friends that stopped raiding for a while but are now back. - We strive to progress at a relatively decent rate while maintaining a friendly, non-toxic atmosphere. - We like to have fun but the main aim is to improve, progress and eventually get cutting-edge. - We raid 3 days a week and sometimes we throw in an optional raid for those who want. - We do a lot of M+ What we require from you: - We want people who are dedicated to World of Warcraft and that shows up to every raid. We need individuals who prioritise mechanics and teamwork over DPS and padding their logs. - Turn up on time to our raids and if you know you can do a mechanic then volunteer to do it. - We require reliable players. If you have frequent recurring absence or lateness then you will not be taken as a serious player and this guild is not the place for you. - Come prepared for every raid, meaning you know the boss, the strategy that we are using and make sure that your character and alt's are raid ready. Raid time: - Wednesday: 19:15 - 22:15 - Thursday: 19:15 - 22:15 - Sunday: 19:15 - 22:15 INVITES GO OUT 15 MINS EARLY How to apply: If you are interested in joining us, then feel free to add any of our officers on BNet Trávers#2789 GM Predíction /Trávers abdullah#2161 Officer Monkfury / WàrfuryPredíction1 16 Oct
15 Oct [H] <Citizens of Dalaran> 4/11 M - RECRUITING for BfA! <Citizens of Dalaran> About Citizens: Laid-back guild built around a group of ex-tryhard friends trying to slow down a bit, but still achieve decent results on the raiding scene. Come join us in a solid and friendly group and make some great friends in the process! Currently in need of dps + offspec healers who are looking for a place to transform their commitment and enthusiasm into abilities. We'd like to share our experience with souls eager to learn. Before you apply: We take raiding seriously, but we also put great focus into M+ and trying to keep the guild as a community reaching outside of raiding. Members are expected to know when it is ok to goof around and when it is time to get down to business. Absurd, silly behaviour is omnipresent, as well as mildly offensive themes, so you must be open to that sort of humor. Citizens of Dalaran is strictly an 18 and older guild. Members are required to have a stable internet connection, a computer capable of raiding, Discord with a working microphone, an open mind, and a good attitude. Attendance Raid times: 19:45-23:00 realm time Wednesday, Thursday - Progression days Sunday - Running Normal or optionally progression Monday - Achievements for the lulz Loot Citizens distribute loot via loot council. The loot council prioritizes players and classes that will most benefit the raid to improve progression. Progress Antorus - 3/11M Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9HC Approach an officer/recruiter directly via BattleTag to chat today - Khaien#2241, Nietza#2850, Pietyr#2545, Keva12#2320 https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Citizens+of+DalaranXerksess16 15 Oct
15 Oct Selling Heavy Junkbox For The Insane Title Hello I am taking request for Heavy Junkbox, for the Insane title. They are used for the Ravenholdt reputation. I might have the boxes in stock you can ask for it here or in game.(Its better for me to be contacted via ingame) If you want to order an amount send me a message here or add me ingame Genocya#2107. Have a nice day :)Orothor1 15 Oct
15 Oct Guild "Infection" on Twisting Nether Recruiting Hi we are a newly started guild our experience is 8/8H 1/8M looking for direct damage classes especially ranged , also looking for a resto shaman/druid/disc priest for our new raid set up. We raid weds/thurs/sun 19.30-22.30 server time. If you are new to the game thats all good, if you are willing to listen and learn you are totaly welcome :) All you need to join our guild is to be a nice person, patient, willing to learn and be part of a nice team, we will be only raiding Heroic when thats down and we have enough we will go mythic if we have a stable team. Our aim is recruiting for next teir. But most of all everyone is welcome :) My Bnet is Bonsey007#2642Sírshredalot0 15 Oct
15 Oct Group of Friends LF Semi-hardcore Guild. Check my other post for more info: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624522519 Posting it again here to attract TN only guilds as we are not willing to transfer. :)Dotility1 15 Oct
15 Oct <Recipe For Disaster> is recruiting! Our Guild: The guild was founded in January 2017 by a group of friends who wanted a space to raid with no pressure and social mentality. We've always been about friendly atmosphere, and social raid environment. We've always been able to clear normal and heroic every tier without difficulty, as well as getting some Mythic kills. We are now looking for extra people to expand our roster and build a stable Mythic team. We transferred from a low population realm back in February and are hoping to continue our Warcraft lives here on Twisting Nether. Progression: Uldir 7/8HC Raid Schedule: Wednesday and Sunday - 20:30 RT till 23:00 RT Mondays - When progressing new raids, we sometimes add this day as an optional raid day. Requirements: Friendly Attitude. We're a close knit group of friends looking to add to our ranks. No Hardcore Mentality. We don't set timelines for clearing content, we progress at the speed we judge the guild is able to. We do not force progress, we just ask that people respect our pace and mentality. Availability for full raid duration. We do understand things can come up unexpectedly, but we trust people to inform officers and sign accordingly in plenty of time before raid. Voice chat. We don't force you to speak, but we do use Discord for raids. Have your character always prepared (Flasks, Augment Runes, Pots, Food, Enchanted, Gems) Addons: DeadlyBossMods, BigWigs, Angry Assignments Recruitment: Resto Shaman and Havoc Demon Hunter have high prio! Willing to give everyone that can show us they know what they're doing a go! Socials are welcome. Contact me by whispering in game (Ðis) or join our Discord. Best times to get in touch with me is during the evening or through Discord. https://discord.gg/amnDWEkDisastre1 15 Oct
14 Oct Selling Heavy Junkbox Hello. I am looking to sell Heavy Junkbox on Twisting Nether - Horde side You can use these for Ravenhold reputation, if you're hunting <name> the Insane title. You can also unlock them for a chance of reciving Teebu's Blazing Longsword (Super low drop chance) Boxes in stock: 13 Boxes ordered: 0 Price per box: 400 - 600 Gold. Stock & Price will be updated as i farm/sell them. Expect 24 hour Delivery Time for every 400 Lockboxes Sold: 22.903 Throw a post here and/or add me ingame if youre interrested! Guardian#2521 5 Boxes will give 75 reputation for one turn in. You can increase the amount of rep gained through Darkmoon buff, aswell as a few world event buffs. Neutral to Exalted: 2800 (2520 with 10% buff) Friendly to Exalted: 2600 (2340 with 10% buff) Honored to Exalted: 2200 (1980 with 10% buff) Revered to Exalted: 1400 (1260 with 10% buff) I am also able to supply lockboxes and accept payment on EU-Kazzak Horde.Worldguard12 14 Oct
13 Oct <Exposed> - Boosting Service <Exposed> <World #24> Horde. Offers our services for gold. We are boosting since WOD. We are always trying to satisfy our buyers. We are currently offering: Heroic Uldir Full Run Heroic G'huun Ahead of the Curve Achievement First 4 Mythic Bosses M+ 2-10 weekly reward (380+) Should you be interested in buying any of our services, please contact: hottie#21554Imahottie21 13 Oct
13 Oct [H]<Instinct> is recruiting to start mythic progress Hello there, we are looking for a few more people to join our ranks for mythic progress. All classes will be considered but we do want people to enjoy the game and not stress out... Having raids be fun is most important to us. We love doing mythic + dungeons together and have a laugh . We do alt run on saterday Raiding days : Wed/Thurs/Sund 19:30-22:30 Feel free to add me Pertoluk#21365Pertoprie1 13 Oct
13 Oct >> Fury of the Windrunner << TURK Guildimize bekleriz >> Fury of the Windrunner << Guildimize her class ve specten pve & pvp hedefi olan oyuncu arkadaşlar aramaktayız. Detaylar için /w Yörükoglu Battlenet : BerkUyar#2228Yörükcan0 13 Oct
12 Oct (H) Holy Pala Looking for M+/Heroic/Mythic Guild. I got into bfa a little late so i haven't cleared the new heroic/mythic raid, but i'm a quick learner and i bring alot of experience with me. I'm looking for (2-3 raid pr week)heroic /Mythic guild/M+. i'm norwegian, but can speak english aswell. (i've been pugging m+ and normal raid for gear) If you got any questions hit me up ingame (Madflavor#2857)Madflavor0 12 Oct