Twisting Nether

04 Oct PvE Boosts | Feedback thread Hello! I offer multiple raid boosts provided by guild <Embody-Drak'thul> and mythic plus boosts done by experienced mythic plus players for Horde characters. Raid boosts: Uldir hc - get 370+ items and 370 azerite pieces for your character - unsaved boosters trading unneeded loot - up to 2 buyers per armor type - curve achievement - done weekly every Saturday at 19:45ST Dungeon boosts: Mythic Dungeons - specific or multiple m0 dungeons to gear you up. - 2-3 boosters of your armor type to trade you unneeded gear. Discord channel connected with our boosting activities with updated pricelists: https://discord.gg/nEYxJWp Main thread with current feedback - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618253600 If you were interested in any of these boosts, you could contact me on battlenet, Algon#21729 or join our discord channel and book a spot right there! :)Alegon3 04 Oct
04 Oct (H) New Guild recruitment for effective players! Hello ladies and gents, Are you tired of Mythic Raid progressions, time and materials invested only to get four items with 15 item levels more? Are you tired of playing only one class for two days a week and wait until the next ID reset to have fun? If you answered both questions with yes, please continue reading. :) First things first, I have all 12 classes on max level and I love playing my alts. I am playing WoW since Vanilla and have been Raid leading in the past on a Heroic level. I managed to provide a lot of players with "The Chosen" achievement in Legion and I acquired all 36 Artifact challenge appearances, before the introduction of the maximum Concordance level. This small introduction is not to boast or anything, but to explain that I have a lot of experience and I am not a bad player. For me personally, the Legion spell reduction has massively decreased the fun to play only one class. The lack of variety compared to back in Wotlk, Cata etc. has removed a lot of fun and variety for me, which makes me a bit frustrating. I suspect the merger with Activision made this game very low complexity, in order to keep stakeholders happy by high subscription numbers. Anyhow; for me, doing the same content with the same character and progressing Mythic wipe by wipe for 15 item level higher loot is very boring and quite frustrating, due to lack of appropriate rewards. The Mythic mechanic is so much less forgiving and the 20 player limitation makes things really unpredictable (disconnect, lag etc.). Almost any mistake is automatically a wipe, which does not give me a feeling of progressing but rather relying on good "rng" to be successful. If I want to gamble, I play poker. On top of that, with the Warforged/Titanforged system I would rather do 2-3 HC clear runs and equip my alt characters with nice gear and learn the encounter from a different perspective (Tank, Healer etc.), than progressing % by % in Mythic content. If anybody else agrees with me and is interested in establishing a guild, with 2 raiding days per week, where we rush through HC content in 90-180 minutes? I have absolutely no interest in Mythic, as the effort is exponentially higher than clearing HC in a timely manner for a much lesser reward. We can discuss the possibility of organizing split runs and gathering a core member base with the required classes for flex raiding. Possible combinations: Tanks/Healers/Dps/Total 2/6/22 30 - most loot due to Heroic flex system 2/5/18 25 2/4/14 20 2/3/10 15 2/2/6 10 If anybody else is interested in this concept of Heroic split alt character raiding on a two-day basis, please give me a shout so we can have some fun with our main and alt characters. Cheers, Boellor BattleTag: Baljko#2359Boellor2 04 Oct
03 Oct (H) Paradigma 2/8Mythic About us: Paradigma is a long-established raiding guild consisting of helpful and friendly people, with a core family that have been raiding together since Vanilla/TBC. Our members are active outside raids and encouraged to do M+, alt runs and other fun stuff during our off nights. We are a mature guild with many of us balancing our love for WoW with IRL stuff - families, jobs, drinking heavily etc but we're still killing mythic raid bosses as a 3 night raiding guild and having fun doing it. Progressing through end-game content is important to us - playing with like-minded people is even more so. If you are looking for solid progression along with a friendly and grown-up atmosphere, then look no further. If you have an elitist attitude or are just horny for your logs and your loot, you need to look elsewhere. Current Progression: Uldir 8/8HC 2/8M Raid Schedule: We're a 3 day/week, progression focused environment. Wednesday @20:30-22:30 Server time (progression night) Sunday @ 20:00 - 23:30 Server time (progression night) Monday @ 20:00 - 23:30 Server time (progression night) Invites @ 19:50 Requirements: In order to accomplish the progression goals we aim for, people need to be dedicated and on top of their game. Awareness, survivability, and class knowledge/performance are things we expect from every potential recruit. As we raid only 3 nights a week, we also expect high (80% + ) attendance. Boss Mods go without saying (BigWigs/DBM) and we require you to have Angry Assignments RC LootCounsil, Exorsus raid tools, and Weak Auras installed. Being disappointed at our progression rate on Antorus, we have pulled up our sleeves and reformed a lot of the team, and are looking for some more quality additions to push our progress in Uldir so where we were a 2 night raiding guild we are changing to 3 nights. This is where you come in. We will consider any candidate with mythic experience and who can demonstrate the sort of attitude towards raiding that we are looking for. Ideally, we would prefer applicants to have gear relevant to our current progress, If you can show us that you would be a good fit then we may well be interested. Currently Recruiting: Rogue Demon Hunter Ret Paladin Contact Info: We welcome everyone that thinks that they have what it takes. To chat more about joining add me on bnet: Decca#2940Corvár0 03 Oct
03 Oct [H] Unimpressed - Casual Raiding Guild Weds/Sun LFM! Hi All, Who are we? Unimpressed is a casual raiding guild made up of a core of ex-hardcore raiders dating back to Cataclysm. We've decided for BfA to take a step back and casually raid two days a week. We aim to chill in heroic and mythic, looking to clear mythic while it is still relevant but at a relaxed pace. Raid Times and Current Progress We are currently 2/8M and raid times are 8-11 server time Wednesday and Sunday. What classes we are looking for At the moment we are looking for ranged DPS High Priority - All Ranged DPS While some classes are higher priority we of course consider all stand out applicants! What are we looking for in our players We'd prefer if the player had some previous mythic raiding experience but it isn't essential. Mainly we're looking for players who know what they are doing or are willing to learn and are happy to chill through heroics and eventually mythics, Gear isn't a huge concern but ideally you would be at least 350+ and have around a level 20 neck. Outside of raids The guild remains very active outside of raid nights with a handful of more PvP focuses players spamming arenas. Alongside this we normally have 1 or 2 groups looking to push M+10 keys and higher if possible. If any of the above is interesting to you, just give me a shout on BNet: Nick#21292 or add Nmgante on Twisting Nether Cheers for reading!Nmgante1 03 Oct
02 Oct [H] <TeamTilt> Swe - 2/8 Mythic Uldir TeamTilt Vi är en Svensk guild skapade av några irl kompisar inför BFA och nu satsar vi på att bli en stabil Mythic raiding guild som kommer ha Cutting Edge som mål varje Tier. Vi söker folk runt 25 års åldern då vi vill ha en mogen och gemenskaplig miljö i guilden men kan givetvis göra undantag. Raid dagar och tider för tillfället är Onsdagar 19:00-22:00 Måndagar 19:00-22:00 Just nu håller vi på att bygga ihop ett stabilt Mythic team så vi kommer fortfarande springa nån HC i veckan för att fixa gear till dom som behöver så Onsdagar, HC Måndagar Mythic men så fort vi får ihop vårt Mythic team kommer vi tillbringa alla raid timmar till Mythic progress. Sen kan det eventuellt tillkomma en raid dag till men det är ingenting som är bestämt ännu Söker för tillfället: DPS: Rogue Warlock Dk Hunter Healer: Priest Shaman Druid Om du är intresserad men inte spelar det vi söker kontakta någon ingame så kan vi kanske hitta en lösning Talk with one of the following Sommar - Sommar#21313 Lillish Tikkizbruh TunéxSommar0 02 Oct
02 Oct [H] <FriendlyAdventurePatrol> 6/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic <FriendlyAdventurePatrol> is recruiting a few more raiders to fill out the last few slots in our Mythic raiding team. Our team is primarily made up from a core group of players that have been together since Emerald Nightmare. The guild was formed back at the very end of Warlords and has since achieved Cutting Edge Xavious, Ahead of the Curve Nighthold, ToV, ToS and Antorus. We are currently 8/8 Heroic and 2/8 Mythic Uldir. With BFA we are looking to seriously get back into Mythic raiding but to do so we need to fill a few holes in our core raider lineup. We are currently recruiting: * Restoration Druid (With DPS Offspec) * Elemental Shaman (With Resto Offspec) * Warlock * Hunter * Retribution Paladin We raid on Wednesday & Thursday from 20:30 - 23:30 (Server time). Our raid atmosphere is very light hearted and jovial but we know to tighten up and reign it in when the bosses need to die. Outside of raids we enjoy doing Mythic+ and just hanging out in general many of our members also play CS:GO, DOTA2, LoL, PUBG, etc. Our discord is also often cramped to the brim full of memes and !@#$ talk. If you are interested in joining our community or have any other questions please send me a message via my Battletag Mookip#2149 or by Discord Mookip#8710.Jess1 02 Oct
02 Oct [H][Draenor, can transfer] Group of 5 (1/8M) LF a guild Hi! I'm representing a big group of people, that found themselves guildless and are looking to continue progressing in mythic Uldir. Our progress together is 1/8M. Together we achieved 10/11M in ATB as a group, other than that we have a couple of CE's in previous raids and expansions. We're mainly looking for a 2 day raiding guild, but we will consider 3 days. We're open to transferring from Draenor to other not-dead servers. Our group consists of: Prot pala: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/labrats BW monk: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/jibbend# Our tanks are open to changing specs, considering it's prolly unlikely for us to find a group in need of two tanks. Holy priest (can spec disc if really needed, but pref holy): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/belletayn Resto shaman: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/kirumi Rogue: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/xzu Contact: btag mayHeart#2735 / discord mayHeart#8940Belletayn0 02 Oct
02 Oct (H) Warlock looking for raiding guild Recently returned from a 9 year hiatus. Played from vanilla through to Wrath of the Litch King. Experienced Raider during those years. Looking for a good raiding guild, should be 120 by the end of the weekend. Available for raids most evenings apart from Friday and Saturday. I'll also be leveling up a 2nd character - tank / healer.Kryptiq2 02 Oct
02 Oct {H} 4 Friends Looking for Raiding Guild Friends Characters: Barij - Warrior Fury/Arms on Twisting Nether Nrj - Priest Disc/Shadow on Twisting Nether Tozxx Priest Holy/Shadow on Twisting Nether ßeepßoop Monk Brewmaster/Mistweaver on Kazzak We are currently looking for a guild that will be able to take us into their roster, we have extensive knowledge of our characters and experience in past expansion raids and are Uldir raid ready. what we are looking for a guild is mainly the following: Timing and Days -two or three day raiding schedule on two of the following days: Wednesday-Thursday-Friday and the timing between 18:00-22:00 CEST Maturity in the guild Progression Stability English speaking Past Achievments We would greatly appreciate a response to either this forum post or adding me on Bnet uaeknight#2819ßeepßoop4 02 Oct
02 Oct 4 Raiders looking for HC Raiding Guild (Closed) Hello there! We are four people looking for a new HC Raiding Guild to start with in Legion, as our last Guild was semi-casual. Our roster is one Healer (Plipp - Holy Priest) one Tank (Dafuqz - Blood DK) and two DPS (Pølsebrø - Havoc Demon Hunter and Fitteladden - Destruction Warlock) We have been actively playing together since Cataclysm, and we all actively level alts aswell with the possibility to swap them to mains. We are aiming for 2 raid days a week, with the goal of steady progression, alongside like minded players. We do M+ runs aswell. Preferably not during Weekends. If you are interested in an almost full M+ group in you Guild and Raid, feel free to leave a comment, or message me on BNet (Storeide#2375) or (Zeat#2364)Plipp4 02 Oct
01 Oct [H] Bella Horrida | PVE | Semi-Hardcore Formed in April 2016, Bella Horrida primarily focused on World PVP & PVP. We sought big (and small) fights out in the open world, fighting many guilds and individuals and we became one of the strongest World PVP guilds on the realm (Defias Brotherhood). With the launch of Legion and the implementation of many 'World-PVP' breaking technologies (sharding etc), we decided to switch our focus to PVE at the end of T20. We killed Kiljaeden with a small group of 11, however our guild roster tripled / quadrupled in T21 when we decided to start recruiting specifically for PVE. We hit 5/11M at the start of March and decided to transfer realm to Twisting Nether to seek players more suited to us. Raid Schedule Wednesday (Raid Progression) Sunday (Raid Progression) Saturday (OPTIONAL Lower Difficulty Raid - Farm) All of our events run from 20:30 - 23:00 (realm time). We are also planning to run RBGs once a week on Tuesdays (at our typical event time). We will be aiming to hit 2K in every single season as a guild, which is a relatively easy feat to achieve with the correct co-ordination and players. This is completely optional as not every player is interested in RBGs, and we can only take a max of 10 players each time. The first few weeks of each season will help us decide what kind of team (and more importantly, who) we will be pushing with to hit 2K+. Guild Standards We have a couple of requirements for all of our guild members, all of which contribute to maintaining a mature, constructive environment within the guild which directly benefits our raid progression. Discord with a working microphone Adequate knowledge of the English Language At least 18 years oldWe also ask that players who wish to join us, do so with an open mind to progression and the way we do things. Sometimes, personal sacrifice is needed in order to help the guild progress through content at a fast enough pace to ensure there is as much benefit to the guild as a whole with the content that has been completed. This means that players who are perhaps playing an already-stacked class or aren't pulling their own weight in a raid environment will be asked to sit out until that issue has been resolved. Something else that we also pride ourselves on is the vast class knowledge that the majority of us possess. Many of us enjoy re-rolling (when needed) and understand other classes and specs to the point of being able to guide other members in playing their classes better. Want to join us? If you are interested in joining, please get in touch with any of our members and you will be directed to an Officer or the GM. We will ask you several questions, making sure that the guild is a right fit for you and vice versa. You can also contact me through my battle.net directly, Throthnir#21518 Thanks!Thotnir4 01 Oct
01 Oct No longer recruiting No longer recruitingAlthine1 01 Oct
01 Oct [H] Oldschool Raider lf daytime raiding guild Heya, So before i talk a little about myself ill quickly state what i'm looking for. I am not greatly active throughout the evening's, however i am very active during the day. Due to this i am looking for a daytime raiding guild, or atleast somewhere people are active in the day and want to push high keys. So about me. I got into playing wow during vanilla. although spent most of that time learning the game and leveling characters (never got into raiding). When TBC was released i had found a guild and spent the whole xpac raiding. These were the best gaming experiences i have ever had. Progressing as a group over time and having set goals is something i miss so much. I Cleared up to Sunwell, but had to stop raiding due to RL issues. At the start of Wotlk i had to leave wow due to the RL issues. I returned in MoP and tried to reconnect with my guild (moved server from thunderhorn to twisting nether with them). However they decided to leave WoW to move on to other games. Since this point i have stuggled trying to find a home. For a long time i didnt have time to raid so eventually got bored and left WoW, always coming back with new content but not being involved in the thing i love. Currently i have much more available time throughout the day and would love more than anything to find a guild to raid with. If you have any questions or want to know more send me msg here or ingame. Looking forward to hearing from you!Woolstar0 01 Oct
30 Sep <Valhall Warriors> Guild info: Svensk casual raiding guild söker fler spelare till vårat raiding team. vi är 5/8 i HC nu men progressar framåt. Använder oss av Discord. Raid tider Onsdag 18:30-22:00 Söndag 18:30-22:00 Vad vi söker: Framförallt ranged dps men kan använda oss av allt möjligt. Folk som kommer att vara där på raidtiderna. Självklart finns det undantag om det inte går men ni ska vara med om ni har möjlighet. Detta ska bli eran mainguild och vi söker aktiva medlemmar. Ha flasks och mat redo för raids. Ha en skön attityd och ha tålamod. Ha inget liv och var arbetslös har ni en självklar plats i raiden. Kontakta mig på ElPatron#21705 Eller våra andra officerare på FunkyMonk#28906 Bostmaster#2220 Stoplskottet#2727 Drai#2795Dolkmannen0 30 Sep
30 Sep Rub My Crit recruiting Hello Rub My Crit is recruiting for heroic an mythic progression. Recruiting all atm. Raid days are wednessday and sunday 20.00 - 23.00 server time. add Cobyolan#2211 if you have any questionsPoeske0 30 Sep
28 Sep 372 Holy Paladin LF Guild HI everyone. I am a 5/8HC experienced holy paladin looking for a heroic (and later on maybe mythic) raiding guild on twisting nether. I have been raiding on several chars for close to 3 years got every curve since Archimonde. Unfortunately i do not have any mythic experience yet because i've been playing on a dead server since i started with World of Warcraft which has almost none really good guilds. so i made the decision to transfer and start fresh on twisting nether. throughout Legion i mostly played alone but still managed to clear every raid on heroic in pugs fairly quickly So i'm mainly looking for a Guild thats sitting on the same progress i am right now. I'm currently unemployed and have a lot of time to play so i don't have any certain raiding days I'm pretty flexible in that case. I am more than open joining as a trail or sub untill I've proven myself. Here are some noteable logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/36296333 If you're intersted let me know below so we can dicuss anything furtherAnxîety2 28 Sep
28 Sep Disc Priest and Lock LFG Hello, Myself and a friend are looking to join a guild to get into M+ and Raids with. We are looking for raid guilds that are fairly casual are not overly fussed on constant appearances on raid nights, so larger guilds/communities are ideal. We are looking to be raiding 1 or two times a week, ideally after 8/8:30PM GMT. Please add/message GaryMFingOak#2411 for more info or post back here so we can talk more.Sorakabot1 28 Sep
28 Sep Rogue LF Mythic Raiding (Former World ~150 player) Hello! I'm a former US 30-50 range player coming back from a hiatus and simultaneously changing regions after re-locating from Canada to Sweden. I previously played Prot Paladin, clearing all content when current from the beginning of Cataclysm through to Mythic Helya. I was also a contributor to WoWHead guides, as well as a mod on the Paladin Discord, but I would like to switch gears as I come back to the game. I'm looking for a 2 or 3 day guild that clears Mythic content when it is current (i.e. Cutting Edge at a minimum). I cannot raid on Sunday. As I have a young child at home, after 8PM CET start times are also preferred. A mature/adult guild attitude is a must. I'm more than happy to joke around and have fun with my guild mates (this is a game, after all!), but racial slurs in guild chat, for example, are absolutely unacceptable. Please see here for previous raid logs (Prot): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/6578322?zone=10&mode=detailed See here for current logs, which will be added as I get more time in Uldir: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/kerriodesu If your guild sounds like we could be a fit together, drop me a line here, in game (Kerriodos#1970), or on Discord (Kerriodos#3106)! TL;DR: Who?: Former top end Prot Paladin, now 347 Rogue What?: LF 2-3 day Cutting Edge guild with mature attitude When?: Any time but Sundays Where?: Prefer Horde, but open to any options Why?: Returning player, just switched regions after physical relocationKerriodesu3 28 Sep
28 Sep 357 Warrior LF serious Mythic raiding guild Greetings, I am in search of a serious mythic raiding guild. I have alot of spare time i would love to focus on raiding progression in a guild that is of the same mind as I am. I am hoping for a somewhat strict environment. My experience with raiding is mostly just the first few mythic bosses cleared because i didn't have alot of spare time. Now i can devote my week fully to raiding and progression. If you want to talk to me you can contact me at: #Fraith2695 Cleared: Normal (8/8) Cleared: Heroic (5/8)Jynn2 28 Sep
28 Sep [H] 362 Ret paladin LF raiding/M+ guild I looking for a mythic raiding guild and a guild that does regular M+ runs (high keys). I have a working mic and can use teamspeak, discord for voice comms. I am dedicated and active. My raid times are very flexible so I could quite easily fit into any schedule. Feel free to add me if you have any questions. jAck3d#2214Lansin1 28 Sep
28 Sep [H] 371 arms warrior LF M+/Raid guild! Hi, I'm looking for a guild that can does 8/8 heroic Uldir and is trying to progress to mythic. I just want a group of players that do M+ dungeons too, to communicate on Discord and have fun and above else to avoid pugs. I came back to WoW after a 2 expansion hiatus, made a new account and just joined a random guild. So please if you have the need for a warrior, comment!Dinh1 28 Sep
28 Sep (H) Strong player lf a new home! Hi! I'm on the lookout for a raiding guild, which is doing mythic raids at a decent phase, while on non raiding days, there's activity (Arena/mythic+ going on). My personal goals is to continue getting cutting edges, while being a somewhat hardcore pvper. I've had cutting edges every since Cataclysm, with my last one being in Emerald Nightmare in legion. Guild disbanded back then, and I went to focus more on the PvP aspects of the game, where I also managed to get x3 gladiator titles. 2 on warrior, and 1 on shaman. Now it's a new expansion pack, and I want to continue with the PvE aspects of the game, by raiding and doing mythic + at a high level. And I feel like my current guild is holding me back, and there's not room for me to improve in that environment. Current raiding exp: 8/8 Normal and heroic uldir I know how to solo orbs on G'huun as a warrior. With that being said, I'm also on the lookout for a mythic + team where I can shine and learn to become a better player, while having goals to get into high end mythic +. It is important that players has the same mindset, and somewhat the same goals. The days which I can raid is everyday, but saturday, and the times would fit perfectly somewhere between 19.00 - 01.00 CET. I'm also online everyday for serveral hours always up to do something, either raid, arena or mythic +. I do have a tank spec, but I STRONGLY prefer to play dps. I've mained warrior since WotLK. My main current classes are warrior and shaman, but I've also picked up druid and hunter on the side atm. Currently I've got x5 lvl 120, 2 warrs, 1 shaman, 1 druid and 1 hunter. In total, I've got 28 toons lvl 110 and over. If there's an offer that truly interest me, I can transfer and/or faction change. If there's any questions, or you'd like a chat --- Please don't hesitate to contact me at: Sakakuro#2258Madelén1 28 Sep
27 Sep Instinct is recruiting. Instinct- Twisting Nether a friendly community, currently a hc progression guild with a social atmosphere looking for dps to fill out our core team . Atm we are in need of some dps and 1,2 healers. Outside of raids Instinct participates in various other activities, such as mythic+ runs , PvP, old content/ T-mog runs. etc. We are a fun guild with a calm, friendly and chill environment. PM me for more infos on wanna#2614 or SeymorButts#2521Oaana1 27 Sep
27 Sep [H] Warrior looking for semi-HC guild Hey, my name is Leriok, I am new on the server and looking for a semi-HC guild to raid during week or weekends (not saturday) and M+ dungeons. Three days of raiding is not a problem for me. I killed 5/8 HC on my mage, but changed class and server due to the lack of people and out guild was not capable of doing more. My warrior dinged on 26.9.2018 which is a reason why my gear is that low(332), but working on it. I am 25 years old guy from Slovakia with pretty fluent English. My WoW experience started in TBC and still continues. I would love to provide more information in game. If anybody interested just add and /w me. (Zapijatko#2331) EnjoyDunyl0 27 Sep
27 Sep Massive Attack Recruiting Guild: Massive Attack Faction: Horde Server: Twisting Nether (EU) Raid Days/Times: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, 19:30-23:00 We are an old, experienced guild (created in 2007) that has recently gone through a split, leaving behind around 12-13 dedicated players and close friends that are commited to rebuild the community and continue our adventures in BfA. The remaining core consists of mythic level experienced players and raidleader. We are now looking for dedicated players that enjoy a relaxed and fun, yet serious environment to build our roster and move towards mythic progression raiding. Current team has a experience of a full normal clear, 7/8 HC and 1/8 Mythic. Requirements include: - attending raids as much as possible - willingness to learn and constantly improve - the desire to fit in and be part of the community - a good sense of humour - be prepared for raids (enchants, gems, consumables etc.) We are in need of: - a commited and communicative second tank - healers (preferably resto druid/holy priest, or monk) - any selection of ranged dps - generally strong players Other activities: - consistent Mythic+ runs - various PvP activities - Uldir alt runs when the roster allows us. Our means of communication is Discord. If you're interested, please contact: Raipun#4508, Luna#2850 or Hermes#4210 on Discord, or on Battle.net : Raipun#21693 Thank you and we cannot wait to have you on our team!Ghostviper0 27 Sep
27 Sep Monkeys Boosting Service! About us: Our team consists dedicated players, who's complated thousands of dungeons over the years. When do we boost? Our runs starts around ~15:00pm - 03:00am server time. Price and Payment? We take payment before dungeon starts. 400K for +10 Dungeon (for weekly chest). What you will get by complating a Mythic+ Dungeon: An 380+ lvl item in your class hall chest after weekly server reset (Wednesday)! Also giving you all the tradable loot (370+) at the end of the dungeon! Contact: Demonsîde - Twisting Nether(Horde) Desecration#2144Desecratîon0 27 Sep
27 Sep The State of Twisting Nether Hi fredde ur on the forums Nel has world first longest time spent in ogre mar and snakub recently got challenger nice haha I don’t like Theodora because of her bot in trade chat but she got me a mount once so I can’t be too mad Where has glorious been? It’s been a long time since I’ve seen that loser F R E D D E and F R E D D E T W O are the best guilds alive haha we are world wide. I got server first extract 100 oil from the fish and world first ulduar secret :) This server is very lame since u guys are quite mean but I remember one time fredde sold 3x jade legs to gold coins for 500k haha then the price went down to 20k xd Hey guys Studen here and today we are gonna be doing something new. We are going to start gold farming all stream and tomorrow and forever hahaJermell2 27 Sep
27 Sep Danish guild LF Healer and rDPS - Thrs & Sun raid Hos "Downgraded" raider vi torsdag og søndag og har brug for en healer eller to samt et par ranged DPS. Vi starter 20.00 og slutter 23.00 med mindre vi er virkelig tæt på et progress kill. Vi leder efter folk med 355+ ilvl Hvis du er interesseret så whisper Psyron eller Hosiron - Twisting Nether eller add mig Psyron#2360Hosiron0 27 Sep
27 Sep MA , recruiting. Guild: Massive Attack Faction: Horde Server: Twisting Nether (EU) Raid Days/Times: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, 19:30-23:00 We are an old, experienced guild (created in 2007) that has recently lost a few players between expansions, leaving behind around 12-13 dedicated players and close friends that are commited to rebuild the community and continue our adventures in BfA. The remaining core consists of mythic level experienced players and raidleader. We are now looking for dedicated players that enjoy a relaxed and fun, yet serious environment to build our roster and move towards mythic progression raiding. Current team has a experience of a full normal clear, 7/8 HC and 1/8 Mythic. Requirements include: - attending raids as much as possible - willingness to learn and constantly improve - the desire to fit in and be part of the community - a good sense of humour - be prepared for raids (enchants, gems, consumables etc.) We are in need of: - a commited and communicative second tank - healers (preferably resto druid/holy priest, or monk) - any selection of ranged dps - generally strong players Other activities: - consistent Mythic+ runs - various PvP activities - Uldir alt runs when the roster allows us. Our means of communication is Discord. If you're interested, please contact: Raipun#4508, Luna#2850 or Hermes#4210 on Discord, or on Battle.net : Raipun#21693 Thank you and we cannot wait to have you on our team!Madcrep0 27 Sep
25 Sep "Original"/Vanilla TN players? Or who you still rmbr? Just wondering how many of pre-TBC players are still around on this server? Or is there someone who you still remember (title was too long) from "classic" / "vanilla" times? Who am I? I myself migrated my undead mage (named Crasp) here from Ravencrest when TN opened up with the free migrates. Got it to 60lvl (my first 60lvl aswell). Also played rogue to 60lvl (named Crasputin) on this server aswell. After many rerolls, migrates and even faction tranfers i'm back on this server (migrated back here few weeks before cata release). Anyway - enough of that interesting stuff; here is who i remember, and why: - Mobywan TEH retri pala. Had great fun with him, until he joined IL (i think), got some raid gear and started 2 shotting me. - Inflamez Had great fun with him aswell in BGs and world PvP, most of the time Moby was there too! - Xristotoulos (spelling?) Undead priest who i spent alot of hours with! Includes both pve and pvp fun! He was leader of iO at some point i think, at least officer, i think. - Lilanda / Reise Friend of mine from other game that introduced me to WoW back in 2005. Stopped playing WoW just before TBC release, sadly. - Zikzak (spelling?) That evil gnome warrior! I think, or was he dwarf? Well anyway, he was the one who teached me that Ashkandi hurts! - Stgeorge The rogue i could always inspect on my own rogue and see gear i could never have! - Some (finnish) undead priest whos name started with Y (i think). Can't for some reason remember the name (sorry!). But i remember he was in finnish raiding guild that was doing BWL at the time i joined their guild. There was also undead mage called Rihmakallo in their guild. On my first ZG run with them i won the quest item (for the trinket) from Hakkar. And Rihmakallo got "bag of whammies" (there was some kind of inside joke going on around in ventrilo for rest of the run about that). - Spede TEH honor farmer :P While not players, i do remember these guilds aswell: IL NW iO Out of Range SUN Erm, i think that is all for now that beer can wash out of my brains, sorry for spelling errors and bad english!Wilu80 25 Sep
25 Sep [H] <Shia Surprise> LFM Howdy <Shia Surprise> is a new'ish guild formed within the Antorus Raid Tier of Legion. The Guilds core consists of experienced WoW players who have all achieved curve within Antorus. We are still in need of some more Raiders, but socials are obviously always welcome aswell. We are currently in need of: - A Healer - DPS (Warlock, Mage, Spriest or DK prio) Abit of practical information: - We raid from 8 - 11 pm server time on mondays and thursdays. - We use discord for raiding and general communication, and you'll always be able to get a hold of an officer on discord, as there's always at least one online. Our Goal will be to clear Uldir(HC) as efficient as possible while also having as much fun as possible along the way. We're not planning on entering Mythic just yet, but if the roster is looking convincing it is surely a possibility. So if you are trying to clear Uldir(HC) in a friendly enviroment, reach out to any of our officers, or contact one of the following Real-ID contacts: - Harou#21225 - Wulf#11354 - Ciggs#2351 - Maldorr#21401Chuggernauts2 25 Sep
25 Sep WTB Heavy Junkbox Help from Rogues needed! I look to buy 2500 of Heavy Junkbox. I am willing to pay 400 gold for each one, so a total of 1M gold in total. - DONEToreds1 25 Sep
25 Sep Selling Heavy Junkbox Hello there! I am taking orders/requests for farming your Heavy Junkbox on Twisting nether - Horde. These boxes are used as part of the achievement "Insane in the membrane" which will give you <name< the Insane title. They are used for the ravenholdt reputation. If you want to order an amount send me a message here and/or add me ingame on Framz#2306. My current stock is: 400 From neutral to exalted you will need: 2800 From friendly to exalted you will need: 2600 From honored to exalted you will need: 2200 From revered to exalted you will need: 1400 Have a nice day! - FramsFrams1 25 Sep
24 Sep [H] EU-Twisting Nether <Conspiracy> Wed/Thur/Sun Conspiracy were the premier guild on Twisting Nether from The Burning Crusade to Wrath of the Lich King after which time we disbanded due to losing core members to real life commitments causing them to quit the game entirely. After we disbanded we had members joining such top guilds as Method, Envy, Paragon, Numen and Nova. A few years later a bunch of us decided to play Legion very causally as socials in a friends guild, towards the end of Legion we decided we wanted to try our hand at raiding again, just not quite as hardcore as before, dropping to a 3 day a week schedule when needed, and a 2 day schedule when not. We're looking for players who have experience raiding at a good level, who care about their character and who are genuinely interested in progressing through the hardest content the game has to offer. Mythic raiding can be expensive and frustrating and it's not for everyone, but if you love a challenge and have the patience to improve then you're definitely the type of player we're looking for. If you're interested in potentially joining please fill out the form on our website (listed below) Recruiting: Holy Paladin, Holy Priest, Beast Mastery Hunter, Frost Death Knight, Affliction Warlock Minimum Item level: 360 Minimum Heart of Azeroth: 20 Website: conspiracywow.co.uk Recruitment Form: conspiracywow.co.uk/recruitment Current Progress: 8/8 Heroic, 2/8 Mythic, currently progressing on Zek'Voz Mythic Updated: 24th Sept 2018Hailhack10 24 Sep
24 Sep Anarchy Reigns casual raiding guild Anarchy Reigns is a small active guild looking for more players to raid and participate in mythic plus, and of course socials are welcome. We are currently on the look out for dps and healers for Uldir which we will be starting progress on soon! Raid nights are Thursday and Saturday 8-11 realm time If you are interested you can contact me by adding my battletag - Grozzly#2396Grozzly2 24 Sep
24 Sep [H] eoLthic - Casual Mythic Raiding Guild Hello My Fellow Horde! We are currently looking to expand our newly formed guild so we can get our teeth into Mythic Raiding. As the topic states we are Casual, we don't have any set expectations, we will go as far as we can in each Tier. I've ran several guilds over various expansions and have come back again with some long standing members who are in a similar situation where being able to commit to 3 days a week is not always possible. With this in mind we will be only raiding twice a week. Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 Realm Time (15min break at 21:45) Sunday 19:00 - 23:00 Realm Time (20min break at 20:50) We are keen to always raid with 20 members, so we can transition straight into Mythic's throughout BFA. With the reduced days for raiding, we are expecting to keep the guild at a trim 24 members. We are currently looking to recruit the following Classes/Roles. Players who have a different O/S Role are highly desired to keep us versatile. Melee DPS Demon Hunter (1) Warrior (1) Death Knight (1) Paladin (1) Shaman (1) Ranged DPS Mage (2) Druid (1) Priest (1) Shaman (1) Warlock (1) Hunter (1) Healer Druid (1) Priest (1) Shaman (1) Lastly, we use Discord, even my old self has had to leave the days of TeamSpeak behind!Lykan3 24 Sep
23 Sep [H] Prairie Dogs recruiting for BFA Welcome! We are Prairie Dogs a guild formed 4 months before the end of legion. We are recruiting new people to fill out our core Raiding team to clear normal, heroic and push Mythic as much as we can. We finished legion with 5/11 mythic progress in Antorus but plan to push Uldir even more. What we provide: 2 raid days Mon/Wed . 3rd raid day will only be during the first month after a raid tier comes out, and it will be on Thursday 20:00-23:00 server time raid time Friendly environment with people who want to help Meme bois and meme gurls What we are looking for: 1 Tank (not DH) Shammy(Ele or Enh) Druid(Balance) DPS in general What we expect from you: Being nice to others 90% raid attendance. This is an issue we had in legion and it very important to us that we have everyone there on raid days. Real life events can happen but you can always let us know beforehand. Learning from your mistakes Being able to take constructive criticism Being able to withstand crap memes If you want to apply or have questions, contact me on bnet Reggnos#21107 or on discord Reggnos#5055.Delthana4 23 Sep
22 Sep [H] LF Social And Active Guild Hi there, My friend and I are looking for a social/levelling guild. We've both experience with WoW; I have experience up to WoTLK and my friend is pretty up-to-date with content excluding BfA, but we've both rolled new toons. I am based in the UK and my friend is based in the Netherlands. We're both 18+ and work full time jobs so we are playing casually in our free time. We're looking for a friendly, social and not so hardcore guild that doesn't mind taking on some new members. Thanks! Edit 22/09/2018 We're still looking. We're 3 now, as my boyfriend as joined us. To reiterate, we're looking for an active and social guild. Many thanks!Lunaë2 22 Sep
22 Sep Warfront Changeover Anyone know what's happening with our Warfront? I'm thinking it should have changed over by now but all I ever see is the Battle For Stromgard panel and a gold bar that says 6 days / some hours and the queue button is grayed out. We are still in control of Arathi Highlands and I can still TP to our main base there. Is there something fundamental about WFs that I'm missing? Can't find any info anywhere.Fokutoo1 22 Sep
22 Sep [H] Couple looking for casual guild Hiya! We're a couple in our mid-20s from UK looking for a casual guild to experience end-game content with. I play DH (veng/havoc) and the boyfriend plays a mage (primarily frost). I'm a relatively new-ish player - started in Legion but boyfriend have been playing for many years. Mainly looking to run Mythics and learning how to tank on my DH in dungeons. We have no raid experience but are chilled people who are willing to learn and listen to more experienced players and are happy to go on any alt-runs if any are willing to take us. Type of guild we are looking for: - Smallish, close knit guild - Chilled and are willing to accept that people are still learning the mechanics of the game - 18+ preferred as we both work and have limited number of hours to play in the evenings so prefer to have a drama free guild - Discord preferred Hit me up on Discord Aki#0284 for a chat if we look like the kind of people you want in your guild.Katlii1 22 Sep
21 Sep Omni5 Guild Recruitment Omni5 - Looking for more members to HC progress. Range DPS, healer (Mistweaver Monk is top prio for healer) is the top prio.Thrallsclâss1 21 Sep
21 Sep Hpala and DK(7/8HC) lf Mythic/M+ Raiding Guild Hey guys, we are currently stuck with pug 7/8HC and looking for a M/M+ raiding guild right now =) Armorylink Hpala: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/blackhand/Ezpzpalasqz Armorylink DK: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/blackhand/Say I can raid almost everyday from 19/7pm till 23:30/11:30pm (CEST) For further informations just add me: Strawbear#21553Ezpzpalasqz1 21 Sep
21 Sep Familiar with Drama Boosting <Familiar with Drama> [Legion World Rank 66] are now offering boosts in Battle for Azeroth. I will not write a wall of text, but simply state the information you need and the contacts to reach for. (Updated every week) WHERE/WHAT: Uldir Full Heroic Heroic G'huun only WHEN: Uldir HC Monday october 22, starting at 19:00 CEST PRICE: Uldir Full Heroic 900 000g (100 000g in deposit for booking the spot) Only Heroic G'huun 300 000g CONTACT: Lexii#0452 Tabulator#2965Táb3 21 Sep
21 Sep 123 1234Snailvonslow6 21 Sep
20 Sep [H] 364 Mage LF PvP Guild Looking for a guild that does pvp mainly, RGB/ARENA/WorldPvP/Zieera0 20 Sep
20 Sep [H] Hunter looking for a raiding guild Hey there! Im looking for a casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. The most important thing to me is having a guild that's friendly, but also likes to give eachother tips on how to improve and do raids/m+ together. I played since Nighthold in Legion, and when antorus hit I started my own guild. However due to most officers stopping when BFA hit, I decided to look for a diferent guild. I've joined a few guilds from trade chat since then, but I didn't really feel that connection. That's why I decided to make a forum post instead :). A bit more specifics: Im 25 yo, am OK with 18+ groups I have discord/mic if that's required Prefer to have 3 raid days: 2 progress days and 1 alt/catchup day. Im available from 19:30-23:00 almost every evening, so can raid anywhere in between. At the moment I play a Marksman hunter ilvl 349. However I do plan on leveling some alts (mostly Ele/Resto Shaman) Im from the Netherlands, so also OK with a Dutch guild. Im not specificly looking for a guild that aims to complete mythic Uldir, because I am mostly looking for a guild I can connect with. So Im fine with both casual and semi hardcore. I would prefer if you tell a bit about your guild in the comments and we can go from there. However if you want to make it more personal, feel free to whisper me in game if Im on, it will be either on my shaman (Mystshyv) or hunter (Mystfoxy)Mystfoxy1 20 Sep
19 Sep Wrongdoing (Player) Hey, will add Player name here from time to time. Lethalintent (Killing low lvl Player) http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=a0f044-1537380745.jpgAbbs0 19 Sep
19 Sep [H] <NoM> 11/11M Hello and welcome. Recruiting: - Druid (Healer) - Priest (Healer) We always take good players into consideration, so should your class not be here, dont be scared. Every exceptional application will get considered. Raiding schedule: Monday Wednesday Thursday from 19:30 to 23:15. These times can be extended during progress/close kills however. So you are expected to be able to stay at least 30 minnutes extra. As you can see we only raid roughly 11 hours a week, so this is where professionalism, motivation and effectiveness comes into the picture. NoM is a mythic raiding guild located on Twisting-Nether. We are a Horde guild as most of the server. Progress history: SoO: 14/14 Mythic Highmaul: 7/7 Mythic Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 Mythic Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Mythic The Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9 Mythic Antorus: 11/11 Mythic Uldir: 2/9 Mythic Stay updated on: wowprogress.com/guild/eu/Twisting-nether/NoM We strongly value people that can attend to all given raid days without being interrupted too many times. We also value motivated raiders that know the responsibility of their actions, and that are at the same level of play as us. Furthermore, we do expect people to be completely sure about tactics on ANY given boss fight we might encounter, and to be 100% ready with the consumables it requires, as well as possible role changes. Should you see yourself fit well in our guild, then please don't hesitate to throw an application. ALL serious and exceptional players - regardless of class and spec - will always be taken in consideration. If you are interested or got any questions please contact either of our officers: [Lindblad#2519] [Peacebewithu#2337] [San#2583] Visit our website: Nom-eu.enjin.com where you can apply! and read more about us.Xziou52 19 Sep
18 Sep 360arms warr 8/8nm 4/8hc xp LF Guild As the title says i am a 360 arms warr 8/8nm 4/8hc atm. LF a 2-3raiding guild with atleast 7/8HC got every single curve except Highmaul, also been doing a bit of mythic here and there, i am 27years old from sweden. please hit me up if you got futher questions. :) Youdiedlol#2125Smashnbashx3 18 Sep