Twisting Nether

11 Oct [H]<Futile>(3/8M, 8/8HC) Recruiting! (Draenor) Hallo all, Futile is recruiting new players for their core team. We are searching for dedicated players. Recruiting: Melee Dps (everything) High Prior on FDK Range Dps (everything) High Prior on Mages! Healers High prior on Hpala. Tanks Closed Requirements: You are an exceptional player with patience and a good attitude. We want team-players, not solo-players. We expect our raiders to use Discord and the add-ons that our raidleader deems necessary and/or useful. We expect players to have a close to 95% attendance. Listen to the raid leader. We don't need lone wolfs in this guild or ppl that cba to follow tactics! What do we offer? - Steady progression in a 2 day progress guild. (We clear normals on off days) - Dedicated Leadership - A lot of norwegian players (still international guild) Current raid times: We raid two times a week. (Wednesday and Sunday) From 20:00-23:00. We expect players to be on at 19:45 for clearing and inv. We do often clear normals on Thursday but it isnt necessary to join this raid For more information please add me on Battle.net: Pewpewpwnage#2712 or add on me on discord: General#5662 Ty for reading this and hope to hear from you all soon. We dont respond on this thread so please add me on Discord or Battle.net for answers!Wopy0 11 Oct
10 Oct [H] <LSXD> Is Recruiting for Mythic <LSXD> // Twisting-Nether (EU) Currently on the lookout for: 2x Warlocks 2x Ranged To participate in our no filter extravagant raiding team built by dedicated idiots for BFA. We are currently 8/8 Heroic and 1/8 Mythic. Heroic content will be the jist of it until we've built a sufficient roster. RT: Wed/Thur/Sun 19:50-22:30. Wednesday is removed when we're considered to be on farm. Optional alt runs will then take place on Wednesdays. If that sounds alright head over to our google document and have a quick peek at what some of our requirements are and some additional information. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y6CipUPgLW90ytDleVe0bkTwxNKo3cCM2kWjwfN7Tx4/edit#gid=0 Contact Info: Seyan#21198 Zarram#2961 We'll be sure to contact you as quickly as possible after we spot your request and we're both online, we'll ask you a couple of quick questions on bnet and if everything seems fine i'll send you a discord link so we can have a chat there, so make sure you have everything set up!Zarramxd2 10 Oct
10 Oct [TR] 8/8HC 1/8M <DoNotResuscitate> Semi-HC Merhaba arkadaşlar. <DoNotResuscitate> 8/8H 1/8M Saygılı, seviyeli aile ortamına sahip, 25-30 yaş ortalaması olan, birbiriyle yaklaşık 6 senedir beraber oynayan aile gibi olmuş 10 kişilik çekirdek,tecrübeli ekipten oluşan guildimize; oyunu "oynamaktan" keyif alan ve önceki contentlerde olduğu gibi raidi mythic seviyesinde bitirmek için; RDPS: Mage-Warlock, HEALER: Priest-Shaman TANK: Death Knight-Druid-Monk (Belirtilen classlar haricinde başvuru yapmaktan çekinmeyiniz. Eğer classınıza hakim ve kendinize güveniyorsanız, kadroda da spot bulmak sizin elinizdedir.) Classına hakim, daha önce mythic tecrübesi olmuş ve mythic raidin gerekliliklerini yerine getirebilecek, raid yapmak isteyen oyuncuları aramızda görmek isteriz. Her türlü bilgi için battlenet ten ekleyebilir veya oyun içinden ulaşabilirsiniz. (Mevut raidin en az heroic seviyesinde her bossa en az 2 kill olacak şekilde loglarınızı lütfen hazır edin.) Raid zamanları haricinde oyunu aktif olarak oynayan gün içerisinde bol bol M+ yapan ve eğer istek olursa RBG ve Rated Arena yapmak isteyen arkadaşlarımızda hiç çekinmeden aramıza katılabilir. Ayrıca sadece muhabbet etmekten keyif alan oyunu sosyal olarak oynamak isteyen, akşamları hoş vakit geçirip sohbet etmek isteyen arkadaşlarımızı da aramızda görmekten zevk duyarız. Raid günlerimiz Çrş Perş Pzt 20.00 - 00.00 treearms#2422 Madarms militaris#2985 Miliy berkin#2192 Velethuil Soleruna#2581 Soleruna- MôrvwenMadarms1 10 Oct
10 Oct 3 High exp raiders LF mythic guild Hi there, We're a group of 3-4 friends from sweden that recently migrated here from alliance. We've been raiding together for a long time and have a ton of experience, always come prepared and not afraid to speak on voice. We're looking for a guild that's raiding mythic 2 times a week wed-sun, preferably 19-23ish. All of us are always min-maxing and performing at a very high level, we just don't have the time to raid hardcore anymore. However, we wish to find a place that does not raid too hard BUT have a high performance when it's raid time. Currently we have the following characters: -Hunter/Resto shaman -DPS warrior -DH/warlock (lock is not very high geared yet) -Mage Hit me up on bnet or discord: Sillyx#2567 disc Sillyx#2536 bnetAyderac0 10 Oct
09 Oct [Recruitment Post] <Reverie> Danish/Dansk Guild As of now we only recruit scandinavians. <Reverie> Dansk/skandinavisk søger DPS til casual 2-dages mythic progress Ons/Søn 20-23. Vi prioriterer WW monk, BM hunter og warlock, men er åbne for andre såvel. Skriv til Shanco/Rasmuz/Cearat for mere info.Blightmaw1 09 Oct
09 Oct [H] <Risen> 7/8 HC 1/8 M Recruiting for Mythic Hey, <Risen> is a guild formed in Antorus the burning throne for the soul purpose of Cutting edge raiding. We are Semi-Hardcore and enjoy to raid mythic, Recently we had a loss of members and started recruiting again. We look to be clearing Mythic content by next raid tier with players that have Goals like ours. Currently we are sitting at 6/8 Heroic Uldir progress and look to be pushing about 5/8 Mythic before the end of this tier. Currently we are considering all applicants that can out perform our current members. 5/8 Heroic is a must, but players with higher do have a sort of Priority. Boosting! Back in Antorus we sold boosts for Normal clears under the name of No Mum I Cant Pause, our raiders earnt lots of gold and we all had a good time doing so, In the near future we hope to come back to this. We look to earn lots of gold, sell quality Mythic + and Raid boosts for a reasonable price. What are we looking for ? We are looking for quality, experienced and consistent players to join us. Tho if you do not share the same goals we wish for, this is most likely not the place for you to join. Class-wise, we are interested in recruiting... Healers- Resto druid/Shaman Holy Paladin Damage- Mage of any spec WW monk Ret Paladin Any RDPS. If interested, please leave us a message through one of the following ways. Discord: Cowabunga#8270 Battle-Tag: Connor#2509 Yolo#1941 Feel Free to leave a message on here aswell, as it is updated and checked Daily! Our officers can answer any Questions/Problems that you may have.Cówabunga9 09 Oct
08 Oct Ret 370+/Boomkin 360 Ex-CE Player 8/8HC Done Hello, I am from a 8/8 HC guild where we cant progress mythic due to too few raiding members, searching for a new guild which already does some mythic progression. I currently main ret, but can try to do holy for raids, also have a balance druid 360 that is raid ready as well. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/glutton You can see my ret performance here, and if you're interested please contact me on discord. Russhhh#3953 Did play in a cutting edge guild in Legion Emerald Nightmare before we disbanded and I quit raiding mythic for the rest of the expansion. Looking to get CE for all tiers this exp.Glutton1 08 Oct
08 Oct Ironwood recruiting for mythic <Ironwood> - Twisting Nether (horde) We are a year old guild with the goal to progress as far into mythic as we can. For us having fun and great atmosphere in the raids is the main thing. We raid total of 6 hours per. To make most of the raid nights we expect raiders to come prepared and be on time. We are open to give chance to those who want to prove themselves they can raid mythic. In addition to the progress raids we have free-for-all members raid on Sundays from 19:00 to 22:00. Some members run RBGs on Wednesdays and keystones are (depleted) done during the week. Current progress and raid times 7/8HC, 1/8M Raid are on Mondays and Thursdays from 20:30 to 23:30. Invites go out 10 minutes before the raid. Currently looking for: Arms warrior Havoc demon hunter Boomkin (extra cake for resto off-spec) Requirements for our raiders are: Contribute positively to the raids and guild's atmosphere. Pull your own weight, handle mechanics and follow call-outs. Come prepared, be on time and signup before the deadline so groups can be prepared beforehand. 70% attendance. We understand everyone has real life to life, communicate any longer breaks and it'll be okay. Don't be afraid to send us a pm via discord to discuss more. Laini (Laini#0867) Saple (saple#5708) Stevetheorc (SteveTheOrc#7332) Vivacite (Keprechaun#3455)Saple5 08 Oct
08 Oct Noted boosting services We're a team of 20+ raiders selling HC clears and mythic + boosts. All boosters are 375+ and can stand off gear if its not a upgrade. Heroic boost run Hc boost runs are on Wednesdays starting around 20:00 realm time and takes about 2hours to do. We sell G'huun hc only or other bosses separately (and ofc full runs) All raiders are freshly reset on mains and can trade any loot if not a upgrade for main raiders Mythic + weekly boost Our mythic + team is available to help you with your weekly 10s and can supply the key as well. For the hc boost contact Witkind#2272 For mythic + boost contact braka#2501Trøllkin1 08 Oct
08 Oct [H] <Denied Completion> | 8/8H - 1/8M | 2 Days/Week About Denied Completion is a newly formed, semi-hardcore guild located on Twisting Nether EU looking to push cutting edge. We're looking for exceptional and dedicated players to join our raid team. Due to only raiding twice a week, we require a high attendance rate so that we may keep benching to a minimum. We keep a fun and friendly raiding atmosphere whilst also maintaining a serious attitude when necessary. Recruiting Mage (Arcane, Frost) Warlock (Affliction) Druid (Balance) Priest (Holy, Discipline) Shaman (Restoration) Monk (Mistweaver) Hunter (Marksmanship) Exceptional applicants will also be taken into consideration. Raid Schedule Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00 Monday: 20:00 - 23:00 Each raid will include a 10 minute break. Requirements High attendance (no fake dc when there's a wipe-night) Team player (no drama over being benched) Prepared (potions, enchants, food, flask etc) Knowledge (your class, mechanics for raids and M+) Working microphone Mature attitude Able to handle criticism Application[b] https://goo.gl/forms/oU7WE5bUWwamyxGJ2 [b]Contact If you have any questions, feel free to add any of our officers on Battle.net: Dystan - DnA#2240 Rotenivy - Flanze#2420 Remiix - Remix#21331 Sistermalt - Foobinz#21899Dystan3 08 Oct
08 Oct Exp lock LF a new home Hello, I'm a Swedish bloke named John, 26 years of age. I've played this game since 6 months into Vanilla with a couple of longer breaks. I've raided basically every content out there with Ulduar and the entire WOD expansion as an exception on a decently lvl and now I'm looking for a new home on TN. I'm social, vocal and mature. What I can offer is humor, banter and good experience (as mentioned above), good output and I know how to avoid fire, oozes and other DOT-ground effects. What I'm looking for is a guild with alot going on, an active discord, regular mythic plus runs with high goals, decent raiding environment with preferably 2 days a week as a weekly schedule. Im availible monday - friday every week and will spend alot of time on WOW. Swedish is a plus but not a must ,an age barrier of 20 or atleast 18+ would be very interesting. The raiding doesnt have to be top notch, clearing content on Mythic the first 5 weeks after release is hardly a must, but clearing it before next content is released is something i value highly. When it comes to experience during the years: Vanilla Emerald dragons, Onyxia, AQ20, MC cleared. BWL up to the twin drakes & a few bosses in AQ40. TBC Cleared everything, Kael'thas and Vashj 1 week after first nerf. Second guild after MYM on Vek'nilash. WOTLK Cleared everything apart from Ulduar, Lich King after 20% debuff. Cata Cleared everything with Nightwatchers on Outland, second best on the realm at the time. Sinestra and Ragnaros top 150 world MOP Cleared everything up to Paragons of the Klaxxi on HC WOD Not my cup of tea expansion, break. Legion Raided everything but Antorus on a decent lvl, noting impressive but the first two tiers cleared on mythic. Logs can be found from legion if you look up Pines/Spines - Moonkin druid on Emerald dream. Hola at ya boy if it sounds interesting. BlessInfernon10 08 Oct
07 Oct New guild looking for more Good evening As the title says I am looking for officers and a raid leader for a new guild. Also looking for raiders, casuals and anyone looking for a new home. I have a lvl 25 guild now that I have been using as a bank. I will change the guild name once we have decided on a name I am looking to make a 2 day a week raiding guild with a casual laid back style. With mature friendly like minded players. looking at clearing normal and heroic raids. If the roster allows us we would do start mythic and take it from there. The reason for this is the lack of guilds raiding 2 days a week. We have all have a life outside of wow. Raid days would be when ready Sunday 2000 - 2300 server time Monday 2000 - 2300 server time on Twisting Nether Horde If this is something that your interested then add my battle tag and lets have a chat Windy86#2593Bacchlmao0 07 Oct
06 Oct [H] <Prestigious> is Recruiting for Core RBG Team Hello everyone, <Prestigious> is a PvP driven guild. The guild is fairly new and right now we are jumping into the RBG action. If you are not into RBGs you can also team up with other Arena maniacs and push rating. The guild has a very friendly and high quality atmosphere! Currently looking for players who can commit to a 3 day RBG schedule: Thursday @20:00 ST Saturday @20:00 ST Sunday @19:00 ST Most needed classes: [1]. Mistweaver Monk [2]. Restoration/Balance Druid [3]. Holy/Retribution Paladin [4]. Shaman /Any questions?/ -Btag: EzPez#21294 -Discord: sner#3300Penii5 06 Oct
05 Oct Prot paladin LF M+ guild Just looking ppl to push M+ only since I don't have time for HC raiding. I am fairly experienced player with some alts. Preferred role is tank.Sveltana0 05 Oct
05 Oct <Fight Me At Dreamhack> 2/8M LF players We have stopped raidingShadytrícks14 05 Oct
05 Oct Türk Guild Arıyorum Sosyal Raider türk guildi arıyorum Düzenli heroic antorus ve m+ yapabilceğim güzel saygılı ortam arıyorum Discord veya teamspeak farketmez bulundurabilirimChiraqlady14 05 Oct
04 Oct Balance/Resto druid Hello I am balance/Resto looking for a new home. I am looking for a raiding guild that raids Sunday and Mondays I have lots of exp with raiding been playing since classic. I took a break after MOP and missed the last few xpac.Bacchlmao1 04 Oct
04 Oct [H] Adorable 8/8Hc Recruiting For Mythic Raid <Adorable> We're a new formed guild located on Twisting Nether Horde. Strict 2 days raiding with optional 3rd day if required /close to a kill. Raid Times Wednesday 20-23 CET Thursday 20-23 CET Sunday 20-23 CET | Optional Raid day if required. What we expect from a raider: -Love raiding and min/maxing -Full knowledge of your class inc. off-specs. -Knowledge of the current tier. -Strong attendance 95% atleast. -Strong verbal and written English skills. -A stable computer and internet connection. -The ability to accept criticism without taking it personally. The core of this guild is people whom played alongside each other in previous tier and expansions, with a deep and vast experience when it comes to endgame content /raiding. We're a bunch of friendly and experienced players who have decided to form our own place to stay and raid with people who share the same attitude towards raiding and clearing current tier /content with a decent pace without having to sacrifice real life activities and a place for people who got a life outside this game. Basicly our goal is to clear current content in heroic and then start Mythic without the need to add extra raiding days or whatnot. While doing this, we also want to ensure that every member of our team still can enjoy real life on a daily basis without the need to sacrifice important real life activites. Since we're only raiding 2days /week we've to make sure the time spent while raiding is used well! We require everyone to be knowledgable of their class and be fast with learning mechanics and be open minded for trying out new !@#$ if that'll make us kill a boss! Beeing able to follow instruction and speak up when spoken to is a must. Beside raiding we're also interested in high mythic+ keys and there's always someone who got a few alts to spare and up for making alt runs. If you're also looking for a place to enjoy the content ahead of us and also share it with people whom also have the same attitude and mindset towards raiding then, don't hesitate to contact us. Raiding is meant to be fun and a way to use the teamwork and conquer whatever the content we'll be given from Blizzard. <Adorable> Recruiting as of 27/8-18 for Mythic raiding. Thanks for reading thus far. If interested feel free to contact us below. Recruitment Update 30/9-18 Warlock / WW Monk! Even if your class aren't listed, don't hesistate if you feel that you got what it takes to replace one of the current raiders and fight for a spot! We're willing to give people the chance to prove themself to make it into the team. Mafysto - Mafysto#2439 [Guild Master] Gwull - Kron#2904 [Officer] Bakashinji - SpaceDandy#21702 [Officer]Mafysto3 04 Oct
04 Oct PvE Boosts | Feedback thread Hello! I offer multiple raid boosts provided by guild <Embody-Drak'thul> and mythic plus boosts done by experienced mythic plus players for Horde characters. Raid boosts: Uldir hc - get 370+ items and 370 azerite pieces for your character - unsaved boosters trading unneeded loot - up to 2 buyers per armor type - curve achievement - done weekly every Saturday at 19:45ST Dungeon boosts: Mythic Dungeons - specific or multiple m0 dungeons to gear you up. - 2-3 boosters of your armor type to trade you unneeded gear. Discord channel connected with our boosting activities with updated pricelists: https://discord.gg/nEYxJWp Main thread with current feedback - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618253600 If you were interested in any of these boosts, you could contact me on battlenet, Algon#21729 or join our discord channel and book a spot right there! :)Alegon3 04 Oct
04 Oct (H) New Guild recruitment for effective players! Hello ladies and gents, Are you tired of Mythic Raid progressions, time and materials invested only to get four items with 15 item levels more? Are you tired of playing only one class for two days a week and wait until the next ID reset to have fun? If you answered both questions with yes, please continue reading. :) First things first, I have all 12 classes on max level and I love playing my alts. I am playing WoW since Vanilla and have been Raid leading in the past on a Heroic level. I managed to provide a lot of players with "The Chosen" achievement in Legion and I acquired all 36 Artifact challenge appearances, before the introduction of the maximum Concordance level. This small introduction is not to boast or anything, but to explain that I have a lot of experience and I am not a bad player. For me personally, the Legion spell reduction has massively decreased the fun to play only one class. The lack of variety compared to back in Wotlk, Cata etc. has removed a lot of fun and variety for me, which makes me a bit frustrating. I suspect the merger with Activision made this game very low complexity, in order to keep stakeholders happy by high subscription numbers. Anyhow; for me, doing the same content with the same character and progressing Mythic wipe by wipe for 15 item level higher loot is very boring and quite frustrating, due to lack of appropriate rewards. The Mythic mechanic is so much less forgiving and the 20 player limitation makes things really unpredictable (disconnect, lag etc.). Almost any mistake is automatically a wipe, which does not give me a feeling of progressing but rather relying on good "rng" to be successful. If I want to gamble, I play poker. On top of that, with the Warforged/Titanforged system I would rather do 2-3 HC clear runs and equip my alt characters with nice gear and learn the encounter from a different perspective (Tank, Healer etc.), than progressing % by % in Mythic content. If anybody else agrees with me and is interested in establishing a guild, with 2 raiding days per week, where we rush through HC content in 90-180 minutes? I have absolutely no interest in Mythic, as the effort is exponentially higher than clearing HC in a timely manner for a much lesser reward. We can discuss the possibility of organizing split runs and gathering a core member base with the required classes for flex raiding. Possible combinations: Tanks/Healers/Dps/Total 2/6/22 30 - most loot due to Heroic flex system 2/5/18 25 2/4/14 20 2/3/10 15 2/2/6 10 If anybody else is interested in this concept of Heroic split alt character raiding on a two-day basis, please give me a shout so we can have some fun with our main and alt characters. Cheers, Boellor BattleTag: Baljko#2359Boellor2 04 Oct
03 Oct (H) Paradigma 2/8Mythic About us: Paradigma is a long-established raiding guild consisting of helpful and friendly people, with a core family that have been raiding together since Vanilla/TBC. Our members are active outside raids and encouraged to do M+, alt runs and other fun stuff during our off nights. We are a mature guild with many of us balancing our love for WoW with IRL stuff - families, jobs, drinking heavily etc but we're still killing mythic raid bosses as a 3 night raiding guild and having fun doing it. Progressing through end-game content is important to us - playing with like-minded people is even more so. If you are looking for solid progression along with a friendly and grown-up atmosphere, then look no further. If you have an elitist attitude or are just horny for your logs and your loot, you need to look elsewhere. Current Progression: Uldir 8/8HC 2/8M Raid Schedule: We're a 3 day/week, progression focused environment. Wednesday @20:30-22:30 Server time (progression night) Sunday @ 20:00 - 23:30 Server time (progression night) Monday @ 20:00 - 23:30 Server time (progression night) Invites @ 19:50 Requirements: In order to accomplish the progression goals we aim for, people need to be dedicated and on top of their game. Awareness, survivability, and class knowledge/performance are things we expect from every potential recruit. As we raid only 3 nights a week, we also expect high (80% + ) attendance. Boss Mods go without saying (BigWigs/DBM) and we require you to have Angry Assignments RC LootCounsil, Exorsus raid tools, and Weak Auras installed. Being disappointed at our progression rate on Antorus, we have pulled up our sleeves and reformed a lot of the team, and are looking for some more quality additions to push our progress in Uldir so where we were a 2 night raiding guild we are changing to 3 nights. This is where you come in. We will consider any candidate with mythic experience and who can demonstrate the sort of attitude towards raiding that we are looking for. Ideally, we would prefer applicants to have gear relevant to our current progress, If you can show us that you would be a good fit then we may well be interested. Currently Recruiting: Rogue Demon Hunter Ret Paladin Contact Info: We welcome everyone that thinks that they have what it takes. To chat more about joining add me on bnet: Decca#2940Corvár0 03 Oct
03 Oct [H] Unimpressed - Casual Raiding Guild Weds/Sun LFM! Hi All, Who are we? Unimpressed is a casual raiding guild made up of a core of ex-hardcore raiders dating back to Cataclysm. We've decided for BfA to take a step back and casually raid two days a week. We aim to chill in heroic and mythic, looking to clear mythic while it is still relevant but at a relaxed pace. Raid Times and Current Progress We are currently 2/8M and raid times are 8-11 server time Wednesday and Sunday. What classes we are looking for At the moment we are looking for ranged DPS High Priority - All Ranged DPS While some classes are higher priority we of course consider all stand out applicants! What are we looking for in our players We'd prefer if the player had some previous mythic raiding experience but it isn't essential. Mainly we're looking for players who know what they are doing or are willing to learn and are happy to chill through heroics and eventually mythics, Gear isn't a huge concern but ideally you would be at least 350+ and have around a level 20 neck. Outside of raids The guild remains very active outside of raid nights with a handful of more PvP focuses players spamming arenas. Alongside this we normally have 1 or 2 groups looking to push M+10 keys and higher if possible. If any of the above is interesting to you, just give me a shout on BNet: Nick#21292 or add Nmgante on Twisting Nether Cheers for reading!Nmgante1 03 Oct
02 Oct [H] <FriendlyAdventurePatrol> 6/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic <FriendlyAdventurePatrol> is recruiting a few more raiders to fill out the last few slots in our Mythic raiding team. Our team is primarily made up from a core group of players that have been together since Emerald Nightmare. The guild was formed back at the very end of Warlords and has since achieved Cutting Edge Xavious, Ahead of the Curve Nighthold, ToV, ToS and Antorus. We are currently 8/8 Heroic and 2/8 Mythic Uldir. With BFA we are looking to seriously get back into Mythic raiding but to do so we need to fill a few holes in our core raider lineup. We are currently recruiting: * Restoration Druid (With DPS Offspec) * Elemental Shaman (With Resto Offspec) * Warlock * Hunter * Retribution Paladin We raid on Wednesday & Thursday from 20:30 - 23:30 (Server time). Our raid atmosphere is very light hearted and jovial but we know to tighten up and reign it in when the bosses need to die. Outside of raids we enjoy doing Mythic+ and just hanging out in general many of our members also play CS:GO, DOTA2, LoL, PUBG, etc. Our discord is also often cramped to the brim full of memes and !@#$ talk. If you are interested in joining our community or have any other questions please send me a message via my Battletag Mookip#2149 or by Discord Mookip#8710.Jess1 02 Oct
02 Oct [H][Draenor, can transfer] Group of 5 (1/8M) LF a guild Hi! I'm representing a big group of people, that found themselves guildless and are looking to continue progressing in mythic Uldir. Our progress together is 1/8M. Together we achieved 10/11M in ATB as a group, other than that we have a couple of CE's in previous raids and expansions. We're mainly looking for a 2 day raiding guild, but we will consider 3 days. We're open to transferring from Draenor to other not-dead servers. Our group consists of: Prot pala: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/labrats BW monk: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/jibbend# Our tanks are open to changing specs, considering it's prolly unlikely for us to find a group in need of two tanks. Holy priest (can spec disc if really needed, but pref holy): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/belletayn Resto shaman: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/kirumi Rogue: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/xzu Contact: btag mayHeart#2735 / discord mayHeart#8940Belletayn0 02 Oct
02 Oct (H) Warlock looking for raiding guild Recently returned from a 9 year hiatus. Played from vanilla through to Wrath of the Litch King. Experienced Raider during those years. Looking for a good raiding guild, should be 120 by the end of the weekend. Available for raids most evenings apart from Friday and Saturday. I'll also be leveling up a 2nd character - tank / healer.Kryptiq2 02 Oct
02 Oct {H} 4 Friends Looking for Raiding Guild Friends Characters: Barij - Warrior Fury/Arms on Twisting Nether Nrj - Priest Disc/Shadow on Twisting Nether Tozxx Priest Holy/Shadow on Twisting Nether ßeepßoop Monk Brewmaster/Mistweaver on Kazzak We are currently looking for a guild that will be able to take us into their roster, we have extensive knowledge of our characters and experience in past expansion raids and are Uldir raid ready. what we are looking for a guild is mainly the following: Timing and Days -two or three day raiding schedule on two of the following days: Wednesday-Thursday-Friday and the timing between 18:00-22:00 CEST Maturity in the guild Progression Stability English speaking Past Achievments We would greatly appreciate a response to either this forum post or adding me on Bnet uaeknight#2819ßeepßoop4 02 Oct
02 Oct 4 Raiders looking for HC Raiding Guild (Closed) Hello there! We are four people looking for a new HC Raiding Guild to start with in Legion, as our last Guild was semi-casual. Our roster is one Healer (Plipp - Holy Priest) one Tank (Dafuqz - Blood DK) and two DPS (Pølsebrø - Havoc Demon Hunter and Fitteladden - Destruction Warlock) We have been actively playing together since Cataclysm, and we all actively level alts aswell with the possibility to swap them to mains. We are aiming for 2 raid days a week, with the goal of steady progression, alongside like minded players. We do M+ runs aswell. Preferably not during Weekends. If you are interested in an almost full M+ group in you Guild and Raid, feel free to leave a comment, or message me on BNet (Storeide#2375) or (Zeat#2364)Plipp4 02 Oct
01 Oct [H] Oldschool Raider lf daytime raiding guild Heya, So before i talk a little about myself ill quickly state what i'm looking for. I am not greatly active throughout the evening's, however i am very active during the day. Due to this i am looking for a daytime raiding guild, or atleast somewhere people are active in the day and want to push high keys. So about me. I got into playing wow during vanilla. although spent most of that time learning the game and leveling characters (never got into raiding). When TBC was released i had found a guild and spent the whole xpac raiding. These were the best gaming experiences i have ever had. Progressing as a group over time and having set goals is something i miss so much. I Cleared up to Sunwell, but had to stop raiding due to RL issues. At the start of Wotlk i had to leave wow due to the RL issues. I returned in MoP and tried to reconnect with my guild (moved server from thunderhorn to twisting nether with them). However they decided to leave WoW to move on to other games. Since this point i have stuggled trying to find a home. For a long time i didnt have time to raid so eventually got bored and left WoW, always coming back with new content but not being involved in the thing i love. Currently i have much more available time throughout the day and would love more than anything to find a guild to raid with. If you have any questions or want to know more send me msg here or ingame. Looking forward to hearing from you!Woolstar0 01 Oct
30 Sep <Valhall Warriors> Guild info: Svensk casual raiding guild söker fler spelare till vårat raiding team. vi är 5/8 i HC nu men progressar framåt. Använder oss av Discord. Raid tider Onsdag 18:30-22:00 Söndag 18:30-22:00 Vad vi söker: Framförallt ranged dps men kan använda oss av allt möjligt. Folk som kommer att vara där på raidtiderna. Självklart finns det undantag om det inte går men ni ska vara med om ni har möjlighet. Detta ska bli eran mainguild och vi söker aktiva medlemmar. Ha flasks och mat redo för raids. Ha en skön attityd och ha tålamod. Ha inget liv och var arbetslös har ni en självklar plats i raiden. Kontakta mig på ElPatron#21705 Eller våra andra officerare på FunkyMonk#28906 Bostmaster#2220 Stoplskottet#2727 Drai#2795Dolkmannen0 30 Sep
30 Sep Rub My Crit recruiting Hello Rub My Crit is recruiting for heroic an mythic progression. Recruiting all atm. Raid days are wednessday and sunday 20.00 - 23.00 server time. add Cobyolan#2211 if you have any questionsPoeske0 30 Sep
28 Sep 372 Holy Paladin LF Guild HI everyone. I am a 5/8HC experienced holy paladin looking for a heroic (and later on maybe mythic) raiding guild on twisting nether. I have been raiding on several chars for close to 3 years got every curve since Archimonde. Unfortunately i do not have any mythic experience yet because i've been playing on a dead server since i started with World of Warcraft which has almost none really good guilds. so i made the decision to transfer and start fresh on twisting nether. throughout Legion i mostly played alone but still managed to clear every raid on heroic in pugs fairly quickly So i'm mainly looking for a Guild thats sitting on the same progress i am right now. I'm currently unemployed and have a lot of time to play so i don't have any certain raiding days I'm pretty flexible in that case. I am more than open joining as a trail or sub untill I've proven myself. Here are some noteable logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/36296333 If you're intersted let me know below so we can dicuss anything furtherAnxîety2 28 Sep
28 Sep Disc Priest and Lock LFG Hello, Myself and a friend are looking to join a guild to get into M+ and Raids with. We are looking for raid guilds that are fairly casual are not overly fussed on constant appearances on raid nights, so larger guilds/communities are ideal. We are looking to be raiding 1 or two times a week, ideally after 8/8:30PM GMT. Please add/message GaryMFingOak#2411 for more info or post back here so we can talk more.Sorakabot1 28 Sep
28 Sep <removed> <removed>Kerriodesu3 28 Sep
28 Sep 357 Warrior LF serious Mythic raiding guild Greetings, I am in search of a serious mythic raiding guild. I have alot of spare time i would love to focus on raiding progression in a guild that is of the same mind as I am. I am hoping for a somewhat strict environment. My experience with raiding is mostly just the first few mythic bosses cleared because i didn't have alot of spare time. Now i can devote my week fully to raiding and progression. If you want to talk to me you can contact me at: #Fraith2695 Cleared: Normal (8/8) Cleared: Heroic (5/8)Jynn2 28 Sep
28 Sep [H] 362 Ret paladin LF raiding/M+ guild I looking for a mythic raiding guild and a guild that does regular M+ runs (high keys). I have a working mic and can use teamspeak, discord for voice comms. I am dedicated and active. My raid times are very flexible so I could quite easily fit into any schedule. Feel free to add me if you have any questions. jAck3d#2214Lansin1 28 Sep
28 Sep [H] 371 arms warrior LF M+/Raid guild! Hi, I'm looking for a guild that can does 8/8 heroic Uldir and is trying to progress to mythic. I just want a group of players that do M+ dungeons too, to communicate on Discord and have fun and above else to avoid pugs. I came back to WoW after a 2 expansion hiatus, made a new account and just joined a random guild. So please if you have the need for a warrior, comment!Dinh1 28 Sep
28 Sep (H) Strong player lf a new home! Hi! I'm on the lookout for a raiding guild, which is doing mythic raids at a decent phase, while on non raiding days, there's activity (Arena/mythic+ going on). My personal goals is to continue getting cutting edges, while being a somewhat hardcore pvper. I've had cutting edges every since Cataclysm, with my last one being in Emerald Nightmare in legion. Guild disbanded back then, and I went to focus more on the PvP aspects of the game, where I also managed to get x3 gladiator titles. 2 on warrior, and 1 on shaman. Now it's a new expansion pack, and I want to continue with the PvE aspects of the game, by raiding and doing mythic + at a high level. And I feel like my current guild is holding me back, and there's not room for me to improve in that environment. Current raiding exp: 8/8 Normal and heroic uldir I know how to solo orbs on G'huun as a warrior. With that being said, I'm also on the lookout for a mythic + team where I can shine and learn to become a better player, while having goals to get into high end mythic +. It is important that players has the same mindset, and somewhat the same goals. The days which I can raid is everyday, but saturday, and the times would fit perfectly somewhere between 19.00 - 01.00 CET. I'm also online everyday for serveral hours always up to do something, either raid, arena or mythic +. I do have a tank spec, but I STRONGLY prefer to play dps. I've mained warrior since WotLK. My main current classes are warrior and shaman, but I've also picked up druid and hunter on the side atm. Currently I've got x5 lvl 120, 2 warrs, 1 shaman, 1 druid and 1 hunter. In total, I've got 28 toons lvl 110 and over. If there's an offer that truly interest me, I can transfer and/or faction change. If there's any questions, or you'd like a chat --- Please don't hesitate to contact me at: Sakakuro#2258Madelén1 28 Sep
27 Sep Instinct is recruiting. Instinct- Twisting Nether a friendly community, currently a hc progression guild with a social atmosphere looking for dps to fill out our core team . Atm we are in need of some dps and 1,2 healers. Outside of raids Instinct participates in various other activities, such as mythic+ runs , PvP, old content/ T-mog runs. etc. We are a fun guild with a calm, friendly and chill environment. PM me for more infos on wanna#2614 or SeymorButts#2521Oaana1 27 Sep
27 Sep [H] Warrior looking for semi-HC guild Hey, my name is Leriok, I am new on the server and looking for a semi-HC guild to raid during week or weekends (not saturday) and M+ dungeons. Three days of raiding is not a problem for me. I killed 5/8 HC on my mage, but changed class and server due to the lack of people and out guild was not capable of doing more. My warrior dinged on 26.9.2018 which is a reason why my gear is that low(332), but working on it. I am 25 years old guy from Slovakia with pretty fluent English. My WoW experience started in TBC and still continues. I would love to provide more information in game. If anybody interested just add and /w me. (Zapijatko#2331) EnjoyDunyl0 27 Sep
27 Sep Massive Attack Recruiting Guild: Massive Attack Faction: Horde Server: Twisting Nether (EU) Raid Days/Times: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, 19:30-23:00 We are an old, experienced guild (created in 2007) that has recently gone through a split, leaving behind around 12-13 dedicated players and close friends that are commited to rebuild the community and continue our adventures in BfA. The remaining core consists of mythic level experienced players and raidleader. We are now looking for dedicated players that enjoy a relaxed and fun, yet serious environment to build our roster and move towards mythic progression raiding. Current team has a experience of a full normal clear, 7/8 HC and 1/8 Mythic. Requirements include: - attending raids as much as possible - willingness to learn and constantly improve - the desire to fit in and be part of the community - a good sense of humour - be prepared for raids (enchants, gems, consumables etc.) We are in need of: - a commited and communicative second tank - healers (preferably resto druid/holy priest, or monk) - any selection of ranged dps - generally strong players Other activities: - consistent Mythic+ runs - various PvP activities - Uldir alt runs when the roster allows us. Our means of communication is Discord. If you're interested, please contact: Raipun#4508, Luna#2850 or Hermes#4210 on Discord, or on Battle.net : Raipun#21693 Thank you and we cannot wait to have you on our team!Ghostviper0 27 Sep
27 Sep Monkeys Boosting Service! About us: Our team consists dedicated players, who's complated thousands of dungeons over the years. When do we boost? Our runs starts around ~15:00pm - 03:00am server time. Price and Payment? We take payment before dungeon starts. 400K for +10 Dungeon (for weekly chest). What you will get by complating a Mythic+ Dungeon: An 380+ lvl item in your class hall chest after weekly server reset (Wednesday)! Also giving you all the tradable loot (370+) at the end of the dungeon! Contact: Demonsîde - Twisting Nether(Horde) Desecration#2144Desecratîon0 27 Sep
27 Sep The State of Twisting Nether Hi fredde ur on the forums Nel has world first longest time spent in ogre mar and snakub recently got challenger nice haha I don’t like Theodora because of her bot in trade chat but she got me a mount once so I can’t be too mad Where has glorious been? It’s been a long time since I’ve seen that loser F R E D D E and F R E D D E T W O are the best guilds alive haha we are world wide. I got server first extract 100 oil from the fish and world first ulduar secret :) This server is very lame since u guys are quite mean but I remember one time fredde sold 3x jade legs to gold coins for 500k haha then the price went down to 20k xd Hey guys Studen here and today we are gonna be doing something new. We are going to start gold farming all stream and tomorrow and forever hahaJermell2 27 Sep
27 Sep Danish guild LF Healer and rDPS - Thrs & Sun raid Hos "Downgraded" raider vi torsdag og søndag og har brug for en healer eller to samt et par ranged DPS. Vi starter 20.00 og slutter 23.00 med mindre vi er virkelig tæt på et progress kill. Vi leder efter folk med 355+ ilvl Hvis du er interesseret så whisper Psyron eller Hosiron - Twisting Nether eller add mig Psyron#2360Hosiron0 27 Sep
27 Sep MA , recruiting. Guild: Massive Attack Faction: Horde Server: Twisting Nether (EU) Raid Days/Times: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, 19:30-23:00 We are an old, experienced guild (created in 2007) that has recently lost a few players between expansions, leaving behind around 12-13 dedicated players and close friends that are commited to rebuild the community and continue our adventures in BfA. The remaining core consists of mythic level experienced players and raidleader. We are now looking for dedicated players that enjoy a relaxed and fun, yet serious environment to build our roster and move towards mythic progression raiding. Current team has a experience of a full normal clear, 7/8 HC and 1/8 Mythic. Requirements include: - attending raids as much as possible - willingness to learn and constantly improve - the desire to fit in and be part of the community - a good sense of humour - be prepared for raids (enchants, gems, consumables etc.) We are in need of: - a commited and communicative second tank - healers (preferably resto druid/holy priest, or monk) - any selection of ranged dps - generally strong players Other activities: - consistent Mythic+ runs - various PvP activities - Uldir alt runs when the roster allows us. Our means of communication is Discord. If you're interested, please contact: Raipun#4508, Luna#2850 or Hermes#4210 on Discord, or on Battle.net : Raipun#21693 Thank you and we cannot wait to have you on our team!Madcrep0 27 Sep
25 Sep "Original"/Vanilla TN players? Or who you still rmbr? Just wondering how many of pre-TBC players are still around on this server? Or is there someone who you still remember (title was too long) from "classic" / "vanilla" times? Who am I? I myself migrated my undead mage (named Crasp) here from Ravencrest when TN opened up with the free migrates. Got it to 60lvl (my first 60lvl aswell). Also played rogue to 60lvl (named Crasputin) on this server aswell. After many rerolls, migrates and even faction tranfers i'm back on this server (migrated back here few weeks before cata release). Anyway - enough of that interesting stuff; here is who i remember, and why: - Mobywan TEH retri pala. Had great fun with him, until he joined IL (i think), got some raid gear and started 2 shotting me. - Inflamez Had great fun with him aswell in BGs and world PvP, most of the time Moby was there too! - Xristotoulos (spelling?) Undead priest who i spent alot of hours with! Includes both pve and pvp fun! He was leader of iO at some point i think, at least officer, i think. - Lilanda / Reise Friend of mine from other game that introduced me to WoW back in 2005. Stopped playing WoW just before TBC release, sadly. - Zikzak (spelling?) That evil gnome warrior! I think, or was he dwarf? Well anyway, he was the one who teached me that Ashkandi hurts! - Stgeorge The rogue i could always inspect on my own rogue and see gear i could never have! - Some (finnish) undead priest whos name started with Y (i think). Can't for some reason remember the name (sorry!). But i remember he was in finnish raiding guild that was doing BWL at the time i joined their guild. There was also undead mage called Rihmakallo in their guild. On my first ZG run with them i won the quest item (for the trinket) from Hakkar. And Rihmakallo got "bag of whammies" (there was some kind of inside joke going on around in ventrilo for rest of the run about that). - Spede TEH honor farmer :P While not players, i do remember these guilds aswell: IL NW iO Out of Range SUN Erm, i think that is all for now that beer can wash out of my brains, sorry for spelling errors and bad english!Wilu80 25 Sep
25 Sep [H] <Shia Surprise> LFM Howdy <Shia Surprise> is a new'ish guild formed within the Antorus Raid Tier of Legion. The Guilds core consists of experienced WoW players who have all achieved curve within Antorus. We are still in need of some more Raiders, but socials are obviously always welcome aswell. We are currently in need of: - A Healer - DPS (Warlock, Mage, Spriest or DK prio) Abit of practical information: - We raid from 8 - 11 pm server time on mondays and thursdays. - We use discord for raiding and general communication, and you'll always be able to get a hold of an officer on discord, as there's always at least one online. Our Goal will be to clear Uldir(HC) as efficient as possible while also having as much fun as possible along the way. We're not planning on entering Mythic just yet, but if the roster is looking convincing it is surely a possibility. So if you are trying to clear Uldir(HC) in a friendly enviroment, reach out to any of our officers, or contact one of the following Real-ID contacts: - Harou#21225 - Wulf#11354 - Ciggs#2351 - Maldorr#21401Chuggernauts2 25 Sep
25 Sep WTB Heavy Junkbox Help from Rogues needed! I look to buy 2500 of Heavy Junkbox. I am willing to pay 400 gold for each one, so a total of 1M gold in total. - DONEToreds1 25 Sep
24 Sep Anarchy Reigns casual raiding guild Anarchy Reigns is a small active guild looking for more players to raid and participate in mythic plus, and of course socials are welcome. We are currently on the look out for dps and healers for Uldir which we will be starting progress on soon! Raid nights are Thursday and Saturday 8-11 realm time If you are interested you can contact me by adding my battletag - Grozzly#2396Grozzly2 24 Sep
24 Sep [H] eoLthic - Casual Mythic Raiding Guild Hello My Fellow Horde! We are currently looking to expand our newly formed guild so we can get our teeth into Mythic Raiding. As the topic states we are Casual, we don't have any set expectations, we will go as far as we can in each Tier. I've ran several guilds over various expansions and have come back again with some long standing members who are in a similar situation where being able to commit to 3 days a week is not always possible. With this in mind we will be only raiding twice a week. Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 Realm Time (15min break at 21:45) Sunday 19:00 - 23:00 Realm Time (20min break at 20:50) We are keen to always raid with 20 members, so we can transition straight into Mythic's throughout BFA. With the reduced days for raiding, we are expecting to keep the guild at a trim 24 members. We are currently looking to recruit the following Classes/Roles. Players who have a different O/S Role are highly desired to keep us versatile. Melee DPS Demon Hunter (1) Warrior (1) Death Knight (1) Paladin (1) Shaman (1) Ranged DPS Mage (2) Druid (1) Priest (1) Shaman (1) Warlock (1) Hunter (1) Healer Druid (1) Priest (1) Shaman (1) Lastly, we use Discord, even my old self has had to leave the days of TeamSpeak behind!Lykan3 24 Sep