Twisting Nether

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
13h <ScrubBusters> Boosting Service! <ScrubBusters> World 7 Offering raid boosts once again! We recently migrated to Horde from The Maelstrom Alliance. On the Maelstrom we have been steadily boosting for the past 8 years. Current boosts: [Mythic Argus Mount + Kill/Title + Loot] (Master Loot) - 7mill. We require a 1 million deposit when booking. Any buyer with x-realm gold will be required to pay extra gold equivalent to 3 wow tokens. Contact Luun ingame B-tag: Luun#2576 or /Who ScrubBusters and ask for Luun www.ScrubBusters.com - PM to user LuunLuunbear0 13h
16h [H] <Citizens of Dalaran> 2/11 M - RECRUITING! <Citizens of Dalaran> About Citizens: Laid-back guild built around a group of ex-tryhard friends trying to slow down a bit, but still achieve decent results on the raiding scene. Come join us in a solid and friendly group and make some great friends in the process! Currently in need of dps + offspec healers who are looking for a place to transform their commitment and enthusiasm into abilities. We'd like to share our experience with souls eager to learn. Before you apply: We take raiding seriously, but we also put great focus into M+ and trying to keep the guild as a community reaching outside of raiding. Members are expected to know when it is ok to goof around and when it is time to get down to business. Absurd, silly behaviour is omnipresent, as well as mildly offensive themes, so you must be open to that sort of humor. Citizens of Dalaran is strictly an 18 and older guild. Members are required to have a stable internet connection, a computer capable of raiding, Discord with a working microphone, an open mind, and a good attitude. Attendance Raid times: 19:45-23:00 realm time Wednesday, Thursday - Progression days Sunday - Running Normal or optionally progression Monday - Achievements for the lulz Loot Citizens distribute loot via loot council. The loot council prioritizes players and classes that will most benefit the raid to improve progression. Progress Antorus - 2/11M Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9HC Approach an officer/recruiter directly via BattleTag to chat today - Khaien#2241, Nietza#2850, Pietyr#2545, Keva12#2320 https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Citizens+of+DalaranXerksess10 16h
23h Oblivion 11/11M Boost Community Hello and Welcome to Oblivion's Boost Community, formed by multiple top 50-150 11/11M Raiding Teams. We Provide our Boosting Services on Eu Horde Only. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What do we provide: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday Time: 16:15/16:30/17:00/23:00 Server Time Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title. Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Trinket (Whispers of the Dark): Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Tomb of Sargeras: Tos Mythic Full Clear Package(Will be available soon) : Day: Unavailable atm Time: Unavailable atm Extra Info: You will receive 9 Achievements , Full Loot Priority for your Class/Spec and The Darkener Title! Glory of the Tomb Raider : Day: Sunday Time: 18:00 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get The T Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. You will Roll on Rings/Necks/Cloaks. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Antorus Glory Run : Day: Sunday 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please join the discord or add the battle tag listed below, and if the boost you are looking for is not listed then you can ask about it as well! Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ Battle Tag: daniel#211984 Oblivion#22743Shòw0 23h
1d PVE Guild Hello, I'm looking for a PvE Guild here on Stormscale for the remainder of Legion and into BFA. I am looking for a Guild of mornings.Frère1 1d
2d [H] <Shield Angels> Recruiting for Argus progression <Shield Angels> Is recruiting people with a solid attitude towards progression and having fun in and outside of raids. We very much like people with a healthy social attitude. Our raiding days are: Wednesday/Sunday/Tuesday - 19:00-22:00 >>Currently Progressing Argus<< At this moment we are mainly looking for: Tanks: DK Druid Monk Ranged DPS: Boomkin Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Warlock Mage Hunter Melee DPS: - Healers: - Please add Faragi#2361 for more detailed information about the guild and our aims, or leave a message below.Shaestra140 2d
2d WTS Miner's Hat of the Deep Selling Miner's hat of the Deep @ Twisting Nether - H Market value is at 4.2mAsfoorr0 2d
2d Alliance on Twisting Nether I play horde but made an alliance DK so i could play Ally side also. I couldn;t find any other ally players, even on /who. Are there still guilds out there on alliance side?Aaeero3 2d
2d Invalid Target boosting services 22815 37 posts Topic Title <Invalid Target> 11/11M Guild is offering our raid boosts again, helping you to get your epic gear, achievements, mounts, titles! We have a long history of successful boosting. Raid boosts: Full Heroic Antorus - Personal Loot - Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker - A chance at the Antoran Charhound (Felhounds of Sargeras Mount) - Violet Spellwing (Argus Mount) - A chance at 945+/955+ items from each boss - A chance at the transmog weapons (from Aggramar & Argus) - The boost is done by 15 975+ UNSAVED boosters, rolling boosters loot among customers after each boss - Friday at 20:00 - Saturday at 15:00, 18:00, 21:00 - Monday 20:00 Glory of the Argus Raider - You get Antoran Gloomhound mount as achievement reward - The boost is done on Normal difficulty - Tuesday at 20:00 9-11/11 mythic Antorus - Up to 1 buyer per armor and set tier (Vanquisher, Protector, Conqueror) - Buyers get all items up to 985 ilvl - Our waitlist on Shackled Ur'zul is currently full. - Wednesday 19:00 and Thursday 20:00 (we have 2 raid groups) Mythic Elisande + Gul’dan - "Vengeance Incarnate” title - Hellfire Infernal - Thursday 19:00 and 19:30 (2 runs), Sunday 19:00 and 19:30 (2 runs) Trial of Valor - "The Chosen" title (you cant earn this title after BFA pre-patch) - "the Chosen Dead" transmog set - Sunday 19:45 5-man content: Mythic+15 - [Keystone Master] achievement which opens unobtainable artifact weapon appearance after BFA pre-patch - You can afk/help us, its your choice If you were interested in any of these boosts, you can contact me on battlenet: Bandikaalol#2875Bandipala0 2d
3d Gold Exchange (also game time token available) Hello, I have been selling many runs since wod, with my team and now my guild is selling some runs. since there is a post for it already, i am only mentioning my purpose (this part was to show that this post is not a scam) I have gold in several realms and since we accept gold from any realm i keep having more golds. so if anyone wants to give some twisting gold and change it to another realm, poke me pls. Also game time token is available and i will be giving it 20k cheaper than ah. basically you give me gold on twisting nether (20k cheaper than a game time token on ah) then i give you enough gold to cover a game time token in another realm (realm will be depending on which realm i have gold on) if you have any trust issue, you can search for my tag in the forum. "laiyaaa" here is one that was in twisting. i dont do herald run anymore; just posting this to show that i had many satisfied customer. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17611311715#post-6Léilah0 3d
3d LF Members and Officers for the return of <AP> <Ancient Prophecies> We have returned, and with it comes a chance for a new era of our band of misfits. <AP> has been around since the early days of WotLK, what began as a bunch of friends pugging Naxx, later turned into a guild that cleared all content, hard and otherwise. We bested Mimiron`s button, we grew insane in the face of Yogg, ended the reign of the Lich King, ripped apart Deathwing himself, and ended Garrosh plans of terror. From over the years, many have come and gone, but the core have become more than just "raid-buddies", we are friends, the best of friends! I personally found my wife, sorta, kinda via this guild, but enough about that. We are back! So what does that mean for <AP>, currently we are a warband with many members scattered to the wind, yet the sound of the battle horns reignited our lust for war, so we have returned. Older, stronger, wiser than before. <AP> is run by us, and we love what we do, and now, we are looking for you! Our next member, our next friend, to join us and not only raid, but become part of the band. So, enough banter, here is the brass tax, we are lacking people. We just came back (end-Legion) to prepare for BfA, our plan is to be raid ready when BfA launch, and start the progression as soon as possible. The guild disbanded during WoD, as there was no interest from the players or officers to keep going, we spread to the winds, but the drums of war bring us together once again! The plan is to start Antorus as soon as possible, to establish the raiding atmosphere again, let people see what we are about, and shake off the rust! We are simply looking for people while we clear out raids for now, and we hope you will join us once BfA launch! Two Nights Raiding That`s right, we only raid two nights a week. We are simply too old to raid more these days, we have family, work, children, obligations that prevent us from doing anymore than that, so we need to make the most of it. If you are looking for a two-nights raiding team that is not only skilled, but also have years of experience leading and managing people, sign up! Dedication and Determination Over the years, many raiders have joined us, and learned a lot from us, molding them, turning them into forces to be reckoned with, some left us, seeking a higher end guild, most stayed, even tho they were skilled enough to join the best. The point I am trying to make is this, you might not think you are the best of the best (or maybe you do, and we will prove you wrong), but with our way of raiding/playing, we mold people to become better! We do not scold you for mistakes, you encourage you to learn, improve, become a raider that beats everyone. And when you join a top-end raid guild, you know who brought you there, and be proud that you are <AP> Expectations We expect you to be honest, reasonable and upfront with us. We will offer you a place to grow, a place where your voice is heard, and you will not just be another raider in the roster. It will be a place to find friends, and a place to raid the hardest content, when it is still relevant. You can expect the same from us, we will always be upfront with you! What we need! As mentioned previously, we are looking for members to fill the gaps in our ranks. We are recruiting players, not classes. I don`t care what class you play, I care about you, the person behind the screen! If you want to raid with a skilled group, don`t hesitate to contact us! On top of recruiting people of all classes, we are searching for someone to join us as an officer of <AP>. The reason for this, is that currently we are understaffed, and we would welcome a helping hand to help us shape the future of <AP> If you want to be part of something that is building, and perhaps have a vision and want to offer something more than just another raider, let us know. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions! (will update Discord info shortly) Thank you for taking your time to read our post. Please contact Vrex#2613, Waldon#2856, or simply reply to this post!Vrex2 3d
3d [H] <Paradigma> 9/11M Recruiting About us: Paradigma is a long-established raiding guild consisting of helpful and friendly people, with a core family that have been raiding together since Vanilla/TBC. Our members are active outside raids and encouraged to do M+, alt runs and other fun stuff during our off nights. We are a mature guild with many of us balancing our love for WoW with IRL stuff - families, jobs, drinking heavily etc but we're still killing mythic raid bosses as a 2 night raiding guild and having fun doing it. Progressing through end-game content is important to us - playing with like-minded people is even more so. If you are looking for solid progression along with a friendly and grown-up atmosphere, then look no further. If you have an elitist attitude or are just horny for your logs and your loot, you need to look elsewhere. Progression History & Current: - Emerald Nightmare 7/7M  - Trial of Valor 2/3M  - Nighthold 7/10M - Tomb of Sargeras 5/9M - Antorus 9/11M Raid Schedule: We're a 2 day/week, progression focused environment.  Sunday @ 20:00 - 23:30 Server time (progression night) Monday @ 20:00 - 23:30 Server time (progression night) Friday @ 20:00 - 23:30 Server time (Optional & chill HC farm night). Invites @ 19:50 Requirements: In order to accomplish the progression goals we aim for, people need to be dedicated and on top of their game. Awareness, survivability, and class knowledge/performance are things we expect from every potential recruit. As we raid only 2 nights a week, we also expect high (90% + ) attendance. Boss Mods go without saying (BigWigs/DBM) and we require you to have Angry Assignments RC LootCounsil, Exorsus raid tools, and Weak Auras installed. Being disappointed at our progression rate on ToS , we have pulled up our sleeves and reformed a lot of the team, and are looking for some more quality additions to push our progress in Antorus. This is where you come in. We will consider any candidate with mythic experience and who can demonstrate the sort of attitude towards raiding that we are looking for and we are especially in need of a shadow priest or two - even better a priest that can play all 3 specs. Ideally, we would prefer applicants to have gear relevant to our current progress, 75 traits and all important legos for their spec, but it is not essential. If you can show us that you would be a good fit then we may well be interested. Contact Info: We welcome everyone that thinks that they have what it takes. To chat more about joining add me on bnet: MysticAngel#2249 We wish everyone the best in whatever you are looking for.Simbrah5 3d
3d <Cwtch> 6/11M Recruiting For Mythic Welcome to Cwtch! We are currently recruiting a couple RDPS/Melee and 1 Healer Language: English Raid Schedule (CET): - Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00 - Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00 - Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00 INVITES GO OUT 15 MINS EARLY About Cwtch: - We were formed 2-weeks ago as a group of friends that stopped raiding for a while but are now back. - We raid 3 days a week and sometimes we throw in an optional raid for those who want. What we require from you: - We want people who are dedicated to World of Warcraft and that shows up to every raid. We need individuals who prioritise mechanics and teamwork over DPS and padding their logs. - Turn up on time to our raids and if you know you can do a mechanic then volunteer to do it. - We require reliable players. If you have frequent recurring absence or lateness then you will not be taken as a serious player and this guild is not the place for you. - Come prepared for every raid, meaning you know the boss, the strategy that we are using and make sure that your character and alt's are raid ready. Loot Distribution: We use RCLootCouncil to distribute loot. Choices are made item by item depending on: individual skill, attendance, the overall benefit to the raid, loot already received and any other variables deemed relevant at the time. How to apply: If you are interested in joining us, then feel free to add any of our officers on BNet Harper#2309(GM) Arkirian#2285(Recruitment Officer) Spinelash#2379(Raid Lead)Arkilock2 3d
4d [H] <NoM> Boosting service: Gul'dan mount, Antorus HC Hello fellow Twisted Netherens! Abit about our history NoM is now opening up the boosting service once more! We've been boosting since MoP, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months, and also boosting throughout WoD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through the Emerald Nightmare You can have a look at the comments and feedback we recieved here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11181138612#1 , and further on this thread What can we offer? When can we offer it? And what are the loot rules? Gul'dan Mythic mount Bosses: Elisande + Gul'dan Sunday at 20:00 Time: Approximately 30 min Antorus - Heroic: Loot method: Personal or ML, you decide! Bosses: All 11 Sunday at 21:00 Time: Approximately 2½ hours Antorus - Mythic: Coming soon! For prices whisp one of the battle-tags added below. Lindblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Best regards NoMXziou51 4d
4d <Elixir> Recruiting on Tarren Mill <Elixir> is a Newly formed guild, That is looking for Skilled and determined players to fill the roster for Battle for Azeroth (BFA). Raid days for BFA will be WED/THUR/SUN 20:00-23:30 Server time ! Our recruitment is currently open for the following : Skilled Healers : H Paladin R Shaman Disc/Holy Priest (Depending on BFA's Favour) DPS : Recruitment for dps will always remain open for players that are outstanding in mechanics and skill! Our Aim in BFA Our aim is to form a stable team with a positive outlook on raiding. we plan to clear all content on Mythic difficulty. we will be raiding 3 days a week. What we Expect from you as a player As a player we would like to expect you to be confident in yourself and be able to manage your time correctly we would also like you to be able to accept and provide constructive criticism A list of Traits that interest us in players : ..Attendance(95%) ..Maturity ..Skill (Knowing your class/spec) ..Awareness ..Dedication Contacts: Wolfskie#2902 - Guild Master / RecruitmentWolfskie0 4d
5d <Mythic Ravers> boosts! <Mythic Ravers> 11/11M are offering the following boosts: POPULAR Mythic Gul'Dan kill + Loot + Hellfire Infernal mount Mythic Elisande kill + Loot (Except Convergence of Fates) Convergence of Fates (One-time payment, you get invited to our runs until it drops) Antorus HEROIC 11/11 PL/ML Antorus MYTHIC 11/11 PL/ML Mythic +15 (your key, or if you don't have one we will provide it for you) for weekly chest, and +15 in time for Keystone Master. Tomb of Sargeras Normal/Heroic/Mythic PL/ML Nighthold Normal/Heroic/Mythic PL/ML Trial of Valor Normal/Heroic/Mythic PL/ML Emerald Nightmare Normal/Heroic/Mythic PL/ML Glory of the Legion Raider Glory of the Tomb Raider Glory of the Argus Raider The team's average item level is 975+, to ensure a smooth and fast run. We only accept GOLD as payment and currently we are only taking gold on Twisting Nether. *We require a 20% deposit in advance in case you do not show up for the arranged date.* Add me on my btag: Nevermore#2191Nimbro18 5d
5d [H] No Mum I Cant Pause 11/11 HC 2/11 M Recuiting! <No Mum I Cant Pause> current progress 2/11 M. We are currently recruiting. We have few requirements but they Must be met to join our Mythic Progression [Team1] we also have a second Team pushing Heroic Antorus for all who are not interested in Mythic. Requirements are as followed: -Positive Attitude to raiding and Confidence to speak on our Discord if your a tank/healer. [Must speak english During raid times or not at all!] -Able to make all raid days listed below and if unable to make, you can contact a officer preferable 2 days before raid. -We like to have a good laugh outside of raids but make sure people know you are joking and dont think you are serious. -No racism, Sexism Etc. -Open to small amounts of criticism when you mess up and to make sure you are able to improve on your mistakes. Raid Days [Team1]: Monday 8-11 ST Wednesday 8-11 ST Friday 8-11 ST Raid Days [Team 2] Undecided as of now. Are currently being decided. Officer rank/Raid Leading! Currently there is a Open role for a Raid Leader for the 2nd team. Req: Experience in the Current raid. a positive attitude and confidence to speak. a good knowledge of ALL Roles Tatics and able to explain them fluently to make sure they understand you! If interested please Contact a officer! Cówabunga [GM] Connor#2509 Boramear [Officer] Good Luck and have funCówabunga5 5d
5d WTS Antorus, The Burning Throne HEROIC Boost Run Start up a boosting service for Antorus, The Burning Throne Heroic raids for new players or low geared characters in general. - Details: - IMPORTANT The boost run is personal loot and we do not guarantee any spesific loot drop. We kill the bosses and you get the loot if blizzard decides to reward you, similar to LFR system - Boost Runs every Saturday time 21:00 Server Time (can be delayed for special events) - Loot System; PERSONAL LOOT - You dont need anything just hit boss after Die.. - We don't care about how low your gear is. We don't have a condition for that. - Do not forget to get your weekly coins The payment will be done in front of first boss. Payment can do Servers Twisting Nether Horde -------------------------------------------- More details; in game Ruhban Btag: ruhban#21938 skype: krizalit84 Ruhban96 5d
5d Selling Heavy Junkbox Hello there! I am taking orders/requests for farming your Heavy Junkbox on Twisting nether - Horde. These boxes are used as part of the achievement "Insane in the membrane" which will give you <name< the Insane title. They are used for the ravenholdt reputation. If you want to order an amount send me a message here and/or add me ingame on Framz#2306. My current stock is: 400 From neutral to exalted you will need: 2800 From friendly to exalted you will need: 2600 From honored to exalted you will need: 2200 From revered to exalted you will need: 1400 Have a nice day! - FramsFrams0 5d
6d <H> Diagnosis Murloc, looking for social raiders! Welcome to Diagnosis Murloc - a tight-knit, community-focussed, and friendly Horde guild based on Twisting Nether, EU. Our aim has always been to build a guild worthy of being called a guild, that players of all shapes and sizes can call home - offering a fun, supportive atmosphere in which new or returning players can experience the game, with a core of more senior, experienced veterans to lead the way and guide us through more challenging content. We're now two years old, and I'm proud to declare that my guildmembers aren't just guildmembers, but friends, too! Basically, we are a guild that enjoys being a guild. We don't want to be strangers to one another - we want to quest together, dungeon and raid together, and basically enjoy everything this game has to offer. Maybe we'll just advise each other through guild chat as we raise alts, or dive into a legacy raid when we're both after different mogs from the same boss. Raids, achievements, Mythics, and transmogs, all of these are fair game - as long as you want to talk to us and make some new friends while you do. Raiding with Murlocs As we look towards Battle for Azeroth, we've decided to step things up a notch. At our heart are two raid teams - our newly formed Mythic team, built from our friendly, experienced Legion raid team, and our Heroic team. Our raid leaders are patient and accommodating, and our Officers knowledgable and supportive, more than willing to provide help and advice to any players looking to improve their game. Mythic Team Our Mythic Team will raid Thursday / Monday, between 8.30pm-12.00am server time (a 3 hour slot will be chosen between those two times) Heroic Team For our Heroic team, thanks to the Flex raiding mechanic our raid roster is as flexible as can be. We encourage participation without requiring 100% attendance - just sensible, courteous forewarning so we can balance the healer/DPS numbers. Our Heroic Team will also raid between Thursday / Monday, 8.30pm-12.00am server time (again, a 3 hour slot will be chosen). Normal Raids Outside of our regular teams, we also run 'free for all' Normal runs (affectionately nicknamed 'Purple' after our old raid team colours) on a semi-regular basis, as a way to gear alts, practice bosses, and get to know new members. -- What Are We Looking For? With many of our Heroic raiders making the jump to our Mythic team, we have lots of Heroic raid team slots open to anyone interested! Our Mythic roster is still being formulated, but check back for more information, or just get in touch with me to find out more. TLDR: Diagnosis Murloc is a community-oriented guild that is out to have a good time, not to become a second job. If you're looking for a guild that will support without expectation, and guildies you can get to know, then get in touch on Discord at Osieth#2895 or add my Battle.net - WVAngron#2721. Thanks everyone, OsiethOsieth23 6d
17 May [H] One Percent Wipe (10/11M), 3 days/week Greetings! Guild "One Percent Wipe" is a newly formed international collective, gathered players with years of World of Warcraft experience from all over Europe (England, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Greece, Republic of Cyprus, Russia and many more). Founders of our guild are playing together since Vanilla. We are aiming to conquer mythical raid content, while maintaining semi-hardcore attitude with ~10 hours a week of overall raid time. Our goal is to finish this and upcoming expansions among the top 1000. Whom are we looking for: - a passionate raiders - players with good attitude towards end-game raiding, great at classes they are playing and basically the people on which our collective can rely while doing the progress raids. What we can offer: - a quality and stable raids with like-minded players on your side; - people who respects the time everyone had to spend in raid; - drama free atmosphere. Raiding Schedule (server time): Wednesday, 19:45 - 22:30 Friday, 19:45 - 22:30 Sunday, 19:45 - 22:30 Loot System: Loot Council Language and Communication: English, Discord Recruiting (02.05.2018): Our raid setup is complete for the moment but we will definitely check applications from people as good as our guys are :) But if you wan't to join for some casual weekly m+/bgs/heroic raids - don't hesitate and write us a message! :) If you are interested, then please contact us and don't forget the link to your current logs! Fil#2512 Nikeri#2208 Have a good day!Naikiri6 17 May
17 May ET begins recruiting for BFA. Hi, thanks for reading. We are Eternal chaos and recruitment is open for BFA. We are inviting people in now to come a get to know people and get a feel for the guild before the xpat comes. A bit about us We span back many years, from sporeggar where we, the founders met then we moved to sunstrider where we spent 2 years then in 2013 we moved here and built up this guild. Our aim to socialise and offer the chance for people to raid or do mythic +'s with members of their own community. We are open to casual members joining us, you don’t have to want to raid as we have many players that enjoy being in the guild knowing people will be on 24/7 and help is on hand. Currently we sit at 265 unique members. The core members ages are 28-48 most of us from UK. With many members from around Europe and further. We got as far as 2/11 mythic before several players either had to have a break or spring/summer work took over. A Few births, marriages and exams and it gets tough to continue. Plans now for the end of this expansion So, we have decided to continue putting raids up however we need some flexibility in them if we get a full geared mythic group we will do mythic IF not then we will do Raid achievements for mounts (mostly on normal). Also, if we have a strong group we may decide to do a HC. At his time in the expansion it’s about being flexible and recognising that a full raid team might not form each week however we can still do stuff that’s rewarding, positive and fun. Raid days are MON, WED 8pm-11pm. We do run a Friday Raid, though at this point is also flexible and semi-regular. If you would like to talk to us about joining here are some of our btag's or if you would like an invite just /who and ask anyone in guild they can invite you. Cowanbob #2522 (GM), Kirstycowan #2397 Bobcat#2345.Sloshed12 17 May
16 May [H] <Innominatum> Antorus Mythic Boost and more Hey Twisting Nether <Innominatum> is one of the highest ranked 3 day raiding guilds in the world with 11/11 Antorus Mythic. As a guild we've been selling raid + loot boosts for over 3 years, with thousands of satisfied customers. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic + Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievmentMythic Raid Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + lootHeroic Raid Antorus 11/11 Heroic Personal loot Antorus 11/11 Heroic MasterlootMounts and Glory Gul'dan Mythic + Fiendish Hellfire Core mount The Chosen Antorus Glory AchievmentWe ONLY accept gold as payment and we accept gold on ALL servers! Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: Xheno#2560 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible. We're always running with or close to a full 30 man group and none of our raiders are saved for any of the bosses, which means we'll get maximum amount of loot drops from every boss. We will trade all loot we can to the buyers in the run, if more than 1 buyer can use same item the item will be rolled on in raid chat. Boosting Thread from previous expansion can be found here: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/13987279927#post-1 For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: Xheno#2560 or send me a whisper in-game.Xhéno103 16 May
16 May [HORDE] Gallywix Boosting Community Gallywix Boosting Community Gallywix Boosting is a recently formed community with 80+ high-end 11/11 Mythic players from across Europe, most being active raiders within top 100 ranked guilds in the World. We bring reliable, quality boosts and accept payments on all realms in GOLD ONLY. Current Boost Schedule: Antorus Heroic Personal Loot - All unsaved boosters rolling out loot they don't need. - Thursday, Saturday, Monday and Tuesday @20:00ST Mythic Gul'dan Mount - Can be accommodated on most days @18:00ST and 23:00ST Mythic Elisande - Convergence of Fates trinket [905+ ilvl] - Can be accommodated on most days @18:00ST and 23:00ST Mythic Trial of Valor & 'The Chosen' Achievement - Saturday & Sunday @17:00ST & 17:30ST (other days/times possible on request) Glory Achievement Runs - Argus Raider, Legion Raider & Tomb Raider - We hold 1 of the 3 Glory runs each Sunday on a rotation @20:00ST Antorus Heroic Master Loot - You get full priority on Tier and Armor-Type for your class. Relics/Trinkets/Rings/Necks/Cloaks will be Main-Spec rolled out, max 3 buyers per run. - Can be accommodated on most days @18:00ST and 23:00ST time slots - In the very rare event of a failed boost, you will receive a free rescheduled boost or a full refund - To find out more, please don’t hesitate to contact us by joining our Discord server or contacting me (Xen - Head of Advertising and Council Member) directly by using one of the methods below: Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/RsF5qZP Discord - Xen#0798 Battletag - Executrix#2206 We hope to hear from you soon! :)Xenuk0 16 May
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
14 May [H] <Shia Surprise> Looking for raiders and socials! <Shia Surprise> is a new-ish casual raiding guild on Twisting Nether hordeside and we're looking for players to join! We're especially looking for healers and ranged dps but others will be considered. We're not only looking for raiders though, so if you're a social looking for a fun guild to spend your time with, then we'd love to have you! Abit of practical information: - We raid from 8 - 11 pm server time on Thursdays and Mondays. - We're currently at 11/11 Normal and 3/11 Heroic, mostly because we've had to waste time pugging people to kill bosses. We should get alot further when we have a full team. - We use discord for raiding and general communication, and you'll always be able to get a hold of an officer on discord, as there's always at least one online. - The goal of the guild is curve in Antorus (most of us already have it, but for the guild as a whole) as well as curve in future raids. We probably wont go into mythic because of lack of time for many players in the guild You can whisper an officer ingame or Wulf#11354 for additional information or and invite! :DXélía2 14 May
14 May Antorus Heroic boosting <Invalid Target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling Normal and Heroic !Antorus the Burning Throne! boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items with the starting date of 2th of December every Saturday. We can boost 4-5 player in heroic. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Arkhien#2198 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/ArkhienArkhien39 14 May
13 May <Exposed> - Boosting Service <Exposed> <World #31> Horde. Offers our services for gold. We are boosting since WOD (Draenor). We are always trying to satisfy our buyers We are currently offering: Full Mythic Antorus (11/11M) Master Looter - Set tier pieces + Items up to 975 ilvl (980 Argus) Cutting Edge Achievement Titanslayer title Garothi Worldbreaker to Coven (9/11M) Master Loot 1 buyer per set tier / Vanquisher, Protector, Conqueror Buyers get all items up to 975 ilvl Sunday 19:00 Server time Mythic Elisande + Gul’dan with guaranteed mount Sunday 18:00 / 18:20 / 18:40 Server time Full Heroic Antorus Master Loot 1 buyer per set tier / Vanquisher, Protector, Conqueror Chance on legendary trinket Pantheon's Blessing drop Buyers get all items up to 970 ilvl Monday 19:00 and 21:00 Server time If you want all armor pieces of your type (ex. plate) we have special offer "Special VIP", more info in DM Argus Heroic Personal Loot Mount drop M+ 15 weekly reward (960+) Mythic Trial of Valor + The Chosen achievement - Preorder [Mythic ToV clear, ", The Chosen" title, The Chosen feat of strength] Other forum posts: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618104718#detail https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618024517#1 Should you be interested in buying any of our services, please contact: hottie#21554Imahottie4 13 May
13 May [H] <Outdated> 9/11M Recruiting Who are we? <Outdated>is a guild formed by a group of friends whom all shares the same passion for raiding and are clearing heroic every week and progressing through mythic 2 days (6 hrs) a week. As many other guilds, our guild consist of people throughout Europe. However, we all share the same goal of having fun while also raiding on a serious level and we aim to have a high roster for both Heroic and Mythic progression. During progression we highly appreciate all raiders to give their full attention during raids. Each week we make sure every single raider receives their weekly +15 chest. That being said, we also run multiple high Mythic+ Dungeons everyday for those interested in pushing high keys. Our progress Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Heroic Nighthold: 6/10 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras: 5/9 Mythic Antorus 9/11 Mythic Our raiding schedule - Server Time Mythic Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday: 20:30 - 23:30 With the optional Heroic clear on Mondays and alt/normal clear on Thursdays and Fridays. Currently In Need of -Healer (Any class) -Tank (Any class) -Shaman(Any spec) -Monk(Windwalker) -Balance Druid with viable healing offspec -Warlock(Any spec) Classes marked with Bold are highly needed. If your class or spec is not listed above, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are always looking for exceptional players to strenghten our team. What can <Outdated> offer you -A place to stay and enjoy the game while also partipate in raiding on a serious level. -A fun and exiciting community with lots of different faces. -The option to clear and experience current tier on a 2 days raiding pace -Multiple High M+ on a daily basis What is required from you -Atleast 90% raid attendance, preferably 100% during important progress. -110% dedication to the raid and the guild - We highly praise loyalty. -Skill and knowledge of your class on a high enough level to carry your own weight Interested? If <Outdated> sounds like the place for you, please aply here http://bit.ly/2rGOiBn or contact one of the officers below. Evza#2495 Forsaken#2107 Duke#2137 Gotwings#2507 attacker#2397Attackér29 13 May
13 May Boosting M+15 in time <Asylum> Boosting team We are a team that boosts +15 keys weekly, We will be doing this every week. We will boost the +15 achievement with loot. On any dungeon we get on the week. It costs around 140k gold depending on server. Payment is done before the keystone run is started. Our boosting hours are flexible but does not include these below. It is all up to discussion. Wednesday 19.00 -> 23.00. Sunday 19.00-> 23.00. Tuesday 19.00 > 23.00. Raid Boosting: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615003346#1 Contact us here: Papika#21915 ShamanX2#2596 Or in-game on Kabookie - Twisting Nether or Papika - Twisting NetherKabookie12 13 May
12 May Selling Reins of the Spectral Tiger WTS: [Reins of the Spectral Tiger] rare mount on Twisting-Nether (EU) horde side. I'm mostly interested in gold offers and/or specific mounts/ pets. Add me if you're interested and let me know what you can offer. Btag: Slushice#21236Slushice0 12 May
12 May [H] Helt Sallad 11/11 HC 1/11 M (SWE) Tjenare! <Helt Sallad> är en ganska nyformad guild som nu söker spelare för att komma igång med vår mythic roster. Vi har hittills dödat Garothi på mythic. Vårat mål är att få cutting edge innan BFA släpps. Vem söker vi? Vi söker passionerade spelare som vill vara med att växa som raiders och vara med från början med progress. Du ska vara 18+ och vara Svensktalande, men Norska och Danska kan också fungera. Vi gillar att skämta och snacka under raiderna, men när det är bossar så är vi fullt fokuserade och förväntar oss att du gör detsamma. Du ska vara öppen mot att kunna ta kritik, samt hjälpa varandra att bli bättre. Raid tider: Onsdag, Torsdag, Söndag KL 19:00-22:00 Roller vi söker: Tanks(Helst annat än DK) Healers(Öppet, men främst Shammy/Druid) DPS (Helt öppet, bara sök.) Om du är intresserad, kontakta oss gärna ingame. drofast#1890 lorfty#2937 gaff#2528Chippchoff1 12 May
12 May [H] Rottakoti etsii pelaajia Uusi kasuaali suomalainen kilta etsii suomalaisia jäseniä tekemään raideja ja mythic+ dungeoneja. Aikaisempaa raidaus kokemusta ei tarvitse olla ja pyrimme auttamaan ihmisiä saamaan gearia ja neuvomaan tarvittaessa. Viestiä voi lähettää pelissä Meiscatille ja Tsekkimyyrälle. Voi myös lisätä Battletag Nightmaree#21816Meiscat0 12 May
11 May 10/11M Ret Paladin LF MYTHIC GUILD 10/11M RET PALADIN LF MYTHIC GUILD ! 974 ilvl / 81 Traits (pantheon trinket 1000) ! Offspec : Holy 968 ilvl/ 72 traits (pantheon trinket 980)! Contact: DaggerV#2542 I have physical Experience from the First 10 bosses with 2 of them Coven/Varimathras from a different char. For Argus I know all the tactics/mechanichs and what they do. I main Ret Paladin since 2014.Giorgospro0 11 May
10 May [H] Sellrun Herald of the Titans Hello friends We, WotlK United, are selling the title „Herald of the Titans“ on Horde and Alliance side. For this feat of strenght/achievment u need to kill „Algalon the observer“ on 10-player mode with level 80. Also there is an itemlevel restriction to max 226 and weapons 232. So as a result you need a lvl 80 character to do this. Gear isn‘t needed because we‘re killing the boss for you. After the kill, you‘ll recieve the feat of strenght „Herald of the Titans“ and the title aswell. This title is accountwide for all characters above level 80. Our group is an experienced boosting group and started boosting Challenge Modes and Raids back in "MoP". Today we specialize ourself in "Herald of The Titans", because there are so many groups selling Mythic+ and Raids that aren't really special. FAQ: Prices: → All german realms: 100.000 Gold → Argent Dawn, Silvermoon, Quel‘thalas, Kazzak, Twisting Nether -EU: 100.000 Gold → All other EU realms 150.000 Gold Our service: → Fast boost (10-15 min) → Going AFK infight possible What do you get? → The feat of strenght: „Herald of the Titans“ → The title „Herald of the Titans“ Procedure → Whisper me ingame: Issra (Argent Dawn-EU alliance)/ Wînters (Blackmoore-EU alliance) or add me on Winters#2786 → Date finding → 50% party payment → Get boosted → Pay the rest With best regards. Wînters For questions, just contact me.Wînters6 10 May
10 May <Rival> 8/11M Recruiting now! <Rival> are recruiting experienced players of all classes to help bolster our Mythic roster for progression. We're a 2-day raiding guild established in Cataclysm, raiding Tues/Thurs, with the addition of a Sunday for optional runs (e.g. HC). Our raid time is 8:00-11:00PM realm time. What we're looking for? - Fluent English and willingness to communicate is essential. - Be able to maintain near 100% attendance with only unavoidable absences. - Your characters to be maxed with all consumables possible. - Stable internet connection. - Players who can carry their own weight but adapt well to a team environment. - Consistent playtime throughout the week to better your character, not only to attend raid nights. For more information reply to this forum or message: GM battletag Turtle#2170, or Officer battletag Fluffymole#2737. Experience is a must, and Warcraft Logs must be available.Mole9 10 May
09 May [H] <NoM> 11/11M Hello and welcome. Recruiting: - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Druid (Balance) - Priest (Shadow) - Shaman (Elemental) - Warrior (DPS) We always take good players into consideration, so should your class not be here, dont be scared. Every exceptional application will get considered. Raiding schedule: Monday Wednesday Thursday from 19:30 to 23:15. These times can be extended during progress/close kills however. So you are expected to be able to stay at least 30 minnutes extra. As you can see we only raid roughly 11 hours a week, so this is where professionalism, motivation and effectiveness comes into the picture. NoM is a mythic raiding guild located on Twisting-Nether. We are a Horde guild as most of the server. Progress history: SoO: 14/14 Mythic Highmaul: 7/7 Mythic Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 Mythic Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Mythic The Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9 Mythic Antorus: 11/11 Mythic Stay updated on: wowprogress.com/guild/eu/Twisting-nether/NoM We strongly value people that can attend to all given raid days without being interrupted too many times. We also value motivated raiders that know the responsibility of their actions, and that are at the same level of play as us. Furthermore, we do expect people to be completely sure about tactics on ANY given boss fight we might encounter, and to be 100% ready with the consumables it requires, as well as possible role changes. Should you see yourself fit well in our guild, then please don't hesitate to throw an application. ALL serious and exceptional players - regardless of class and spec - will always be taken in consideration. If you are interested or got any questions please contact either of our 4 officers: [Lindblad#2519] [Peacebewithu#2337] [San#2583] [Tankermanse#2817] Visit our website: Nom-eu.enjin.com where you can apply! and read more about us.Xziou47 09 May
08 May [North Korea] - PvP Guild with Casual Raid Core Greetings, Let us first introduce ourselves. We are a handful of friends that enjoy playing World of Warcraft for years. Two of us started our adventure in December of 2005 and kept playing every expansion until legion. We were constantly taking breaks of course because real life has always been the main priority but WoW was always our main game (and i bet it will be for years). Our main focus was always PvP (casual and rated) with only exception some tough raiding in Vanilla / Tbc / Wotlk. Still playing a lot of pvp and recently started mythic raiding in a friends guild in Stormscale to grant some mythic experience. After a small break we had for 2-3 months in legion we decided to come back and create an awesome new guild in Twisting Nether that will cover certain needs we have. Such us: 1. Playing PvP and all of it's aspects - rated and casual -in guild groups. Bring together arena & battleground players from Twisting Nether and create premade groups in a healthy and non toxic environment. 2. Raid once a week! There are a lot of people that started late in legion and can not find easily some casual raiding group to stick with. There are also a lot of pvpers that want to do some casual raiding in normal and heroic mode just to clear content and gear up. We will cover that need by creating a casual guild group to farm normal and therefore progress in heroic content. Raids groups will be taking place every Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 Realm Time. We will be using some pugs until we have a full raiding core. An optional second raid day may be added to schedule in the future when we have enough people to support it. 3. Make a strong and steady start for BFA so we can start farming pvp ratings and - Optionally- farm raiding content and mythic+ together as a guild. We currently need experienced and dedicated players that want to start in a new guild and follow it in BFA. The rules that are expected to be followed by anyone is: - Do not be toxic. No rage. - Use English in guild chat - Sign up for Guild events. If you can't show up inform us early. - Have Discord and a working mic. North Korea is rising, Be a part of it! For more info contact me in game on character Kimyongun twisting nether or add my btag : Horrorpunk#2980Kimyongun2 08 May
08 May tank lf home, mythic progression I'm playing Guardian druid 967. Looking for new home to raid mythic and have fun. Prefered 2-3 raid days/week. My progression atm is 1/11M. Fast learner with alot of experience of mythic in past content. Horde atm but can faction change if something interesting pops up NiklasQQ#2560Smackd0 08 May
07 May Pieces-Draenor Boosting Service <Pieces> [World Rank 6] are offering our raid boosts again, helping you to get your epic gear, achievements, mounts, titles or simply experiencing the highest level of raiding in person! We have a long history of successful boosting. On our Draenor thread you can find comments and recommendations from players we helped. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613803045 We are currently offering: Full Mythic Antorus with guaranteed mount - 10.5m [includes ALL loot for your spec, guaranteed tier for your class, Cutting Edge achievement, Shackled Ur'zul mount, ... the Titanslayer title] Full Mythic Antorus - 7.75m [includes ALL loot for your spec, guaranteed tier for your class, Cutting Edge achievement, ... the Titanslayer title] Mythic Argus with guaranteed Mount - 7.5m [includes ALL loot for your spec, Cutting Edge achievement, Shackled Ur'zul mount, ... the Titanslayer title] Mythic Argus - 3.5m [includes leftover loot only, Cutting Edge achievement, ... the Titanslayer title] Mythic Garothi Worldbreaker to Aggramar (10/11m) - 4.75m [includes ALL loot for your spec, guaranteed tier for your class, Mythic Achievements] Mythic Garothi Worldbreaker to Coven of Shivarra (9/11m) - 3.75m [includes ALL loot for your spec, guaranteed tier for your class, Mythic Achievements] Mythic Elisande + Gul’dan with guaranteed mount - 1.2m or 5 tokens on any realm [Mythic Elisande/Gul'dan Achievement, “, Vengeance Incarnate” title, Felblaze Infernal] Mythic Trial of Valor + The Chosen achievement - 1m or 4 tokens on any realm [Mythic ToV clear, ", The Chosen" title, The Chosen feat of strength] Discounts for multiboxers or people buying multiple runs can be discussed! Also while buying a combination of runs, we’re able to offer you a suitable discount. Should you be interested in buying any of our services, please contact: Penkek#2282 Our wowprogress is found below. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Pieces Thanks and we hope to see you in game!Penkek2 07 May
06 May [H] Bella Horrida | PVE & PVP 5/11M After recently transferring our core of ~30 players over to Twisting Nether, we are solely focusing on PVE progression and other PVE content. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild, raiding two nights a week for a total of 5-6 hours a week. Current Raid Schedule: Thursday: Mythic Progression Sunday: Mythic Progression All events run from 20:30 - 23:00 (realm time) We also run Guild RBGs every tuesday, and we have several players with a wealth of knowledge in PVP that allows us to have some very chill but concentrated RBGs within the guild. Another interest of ours is World PVP. Every Saturday night, we will be grouping up to attack populated zones in the world. Entering BFA, there will be lots of content for us to partake in from a PVP point of view, and we're very much so looking forward to getting involved in this. Guild Standards We have a couple of requirements for all of our guild members, all of which contribute to maintaining a mature, constructive environment within the guild which directly benefits our raid progression. Discord with a working microphone Adequate knowledge of the English Language At least 18 years oldWe also ask that players who wish to join us, do so with an open mind to progression and the way we do things. Sometimes, personal sacrifice is needed in order to help the guild progress through content at a fast enough pace to ensure there is as much benefit to the guild as a whole with the content that has been completed. This means that players who are perhaps playing an already-stacked class or aren't pulling their own weight in a raid environment will be asked to sit out until that issue has been resolved. Something else that we also pride ourselves on is the vast class knowledge that the majority of us possess. Many of us enjoy re-rolling (when needed) and understand other classes and specs to the point of being able to guide other members in playing their classes better. Want to join us? If you are interested in joining, please get in touch with any of our members and you will be directed to an Officer or the GM. We will ask you several questions, making sure that the guild is a right fit for you and vice versa. You can also contact me through my battle.net directly, Throthnir#21518 Thanks!Thotnir0 06 May
05 May 15 Mythic+ Boosting for Weekly Chest Hey, Interested in a quick session of 15 Mythic+ Dungeon? Then drop a whisper to me or one of my friends:Yatocuk,Katututi,Jkarinziku. Also you may add me on my Btag : Deniz#2107 -Additional Info- >We provide the key.(We can boost your own key if you want.) >If you lose connection or something unfortunate happens,we will boost you until it is done. >We complete the dungeon in time and with maximum loot drop(3). >You may stay AFK throughout the whole dungeon.Hakael21 05 May
05 May Not Impressed 8/11M Recruiting! Hello there, I am an officer and co-founder of Not Impressed. We are a Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild and we are looking for a few new members to help rebuild our core-raiding team as we lost a few members due to them taking breaks and being burnt out because it's the last raid of the expansion. You all know what it's like. The end of the expansion is coming and you just start getting bored. We're currently looking for RDPS and 2 healers. Melee are welcome but we are not really looking for melee atm, but a Rogue and WW would be nice. For RDPS our main priority is Warlock, Mage, Hunter and Boomkin. For healers our main priority is HPala and MWMonk as we already have 2 Priests and RDruid. Though we are mostly looking for HPala and MWMonk a Rshaman would also be nice. If you're looking for a new friendly guild that is looking to get Cutting Edge before BFA, this is the guild for you. We're also looking to raid semi-hardcore in BFA and get cutting edge before the new raid tiers come out. If you're interested in applying to the guild please add me or the GM on Battle.net Me - Mirikh#2374 GM - Steve#21663 Thanks for raiding! Have a lovely Day, Afternoon or Evening!Sorbios0 05 May
01 May An opportunity to play professional mythic+ Greetings everybody! I have been blessed with the opportunity of creating a mythic+ team representing an esports organisation with the goal of trying to accomplish big things within the scene! I am currently looking for a tank & a DPS player (horde), who are sure they can put alot of time and effort into the game when Battle for Azeroth launches. Sadly, this offer is not aimed towards the average player and I have got a few expectations & requirements where the most important one is that -YOU- must have high endgame experience within either arenas, mythic+ or raiding AND be able to play or reroll multiple classes in Battle for Azeroth. Why am I looking for players from all of these categories? The answer is simple; I believe that if a player can perform at the highest level of the game (top 0,5% - 0,1%) in one aspect, you have the potentional to perform in other aspects aswell. If you believe that you have what it takes feel free to contact me and send me a BattleTag friend request: Noclue#2797, or send me a personal message on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CTiK_Naope and I will give you further information about the organisation and we can discuss different requirements and wonderings! -Do not try to contact me through the comments of this post! I might chose to ignore comments completely!- Best regards, Your fellow WoW player! :DNaopeyy0 01 May
01 May [H] Elysian recruiting for BFA Hey there! Elysian is looking for more dedicated and skilled players to fill our roster to raid in BFA. We raid twice a week (Thursday & Tuesday) 8-11PM server time. If we ever decide to add an extra raid night or do a couple extra pulls, this will be 100% optional. There will be optional lower-difficulty raids & M+ teams which are planned to be arranged on off-nights. Why should you join Elysian? Elysian is a newly formed guild made by experienced mythic raiders. What makes our guild unique is that we strive to have constant dialog between the officer team and its raiders. We want to be a guild with a strong social feeling that isn’t just made up of people who show up for raids, but also have a general similar mindset to each other. It is a goal to create an atmosphere for mythic raiders who want to constantly self improve and who truly long for progression both in the raid and for themselves as players. If this sounds like something you would want in a guild, then maybe Elysian is the place for you! What we expect from you: - Be highly motivated to evolve as a player and progress as a team. - The ability to learn from mistake. We all make them but it shouldn't happen all the time. - High attendance, real life gets in the way sometimes, but raiders should strive to have at least 90% attendance throughout a tier. - Be self critical and use the resources at your disposal to constantly improve your own gameplay. How to apply: You can either leave a comment here and one of our officers will contact you or you can add one of us on Bnet; iyax#2678 spudy#2409 bonetobewild#2906 phykadelik#2514Iyax1 01 May
01 May [H] Bella Horrida | PVE 5/11M After recently transferring our core of ~30 players over to Twisting Nether, we are solely focusing on PVE progression and other PVE content. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild, raiding two nights a week for a total of 5-6 hours a week. Raid Schedule: Thursday: Garothi, Aggramar and Argus Heroic + Mythic Raid Progression Sunday: Mythic Raid ProgressionAll events run from 20:30 realm time until ~23:00. Guild Standards We ask that all of our members bring fun into the guild. We don't and won't tolerate drama. We are here to do things together as a guild and create an everlasting fun environment for everyone. All our members should look at joining in events that are put on the calendar and helping others in the guild whenever help is needed. We are all about teamwork and ensuring that every single person in our guild enjoys their time here. We also ask that all of our members have Discord with a working microphone. We don't expect you to be having a full blown discussion every two minutes but calling out vital information is absolutely imperative to Mythic raid progression and other events that we may be running. Recruitment Requirements We have a few requirements for our members in the guild: Be 18 years of age or over. Be able to Speak and Understand English Have a good understanding of the game and your class. Want To Join Us? If you are interested in joining, please get in touch with any of our members and you will be directed to an Officer or the GM. We will ask you several questions, making sure that the guild is a right fit for you and vice versa. You can also contact me through my battle.net directly, Throthnir#21518 Thanks!Thotnir9 01 May
01 May [H] Endurance Guild, 6/11M looking for more members. Endurance is a mature guild with many of us raiding since vanilla WoW. We aren't a hardcore raiding guild as we are only raiding 2 nights a week. We are looking for competent and skilled players to join our guild. Currently we are in need of skilled DPS who know how to play their class and know how to handle boss mechanics. We raid on Tues and Weds 8pm - 11:30pm server time. We are 6/11M and we are looking for reliable dps to join us as we push for Cutting Edge. Pref Mage/SP/Lock. Also building our roster for BFA progression team. Please feel free to talk to me, Hoeldin, Velkøn, Leloriel, Ibsie, Vdera or Ravêr. If no officers online feel free to whisper another member to ask them to contact you or reply here. Regards Shámonn (Endurance GM) Add on me on bnet - HellraiserIR #2347 Warcraft logs to see how we perform. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/97091 Progression site. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/EnduranceShámonn0 01 May
30 Apr Mythic Progress icin healer alimi 3/11M Merhabalar arkadaşlar, Extra Guild'ine oncelikli healer olmak uzere yeni takım arkadaşları arıyoruz. (H 11/11 , M 3/11). Yaş ortalamamız 30 civarı ve kadromuzun yarısı gün içi devamlı aktif ve enerjik genç arkadaşlardan oluşmakla birlikte, diğer yarısı çalışan/aile sahibi kişilerden oluştuğu için raid saatlerimiz 21:45 - 00:45 arası ve Raid günlerimiz şu an için Çarşamba, Perşembe, Pazartesi Oyunu bırakan ya da bırakmak isteyen arkadaşlarımızın yerine gelecek; tecrübeli, karakterine hakim, oyun konusunda bilgili arkadaşlar arıyoruz. Guild Hc ve M videolarımıza https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyYAwE7Dc6WjghA5pTMsQnSqSj1kDzQkY adresinden ulaşabilirsiniz. Mythic raiderlar için item level siniri 960'tir. Mythic tecrubeli alt charlar loglardaki performans yuzdelerine gore istisna olacaktir. Bunun dışında kendini geliştirmek isteyen Heroic raidlere katılarak karakterini mythic raider konumuna taşıyacak 945+ ilvl a sahip arkadaşlara da kapımız açıktır. Ve tabii ki sosyal oyuncu alımımız her zaman devam etmektedir. basvurular icin alta yorum birakabilir ya da oyun icinden plazudnug ile direk temasa gecebilirsiniz.Plazudnug0 30 Apr
29 Apr Twink Dungeon Boost 841 ilvl Windwalker Monk 41% Critical Strike 33% Haste 88% Mastery 18% Versatility Requirements for the boost service: ilvl 680+ and Order hall Unlocked. Minimum of 40% Experience heirloom gear. 100-110 Boost will take approximately 3.5-4 hours Prices: 2.000g/run or 10.000g/level or 80.000g/100-110 (Discount for full 10 levels) If you have any questions or if you are intrested in getting your character boosted, with or witout the referal system please contact me in game.Deyseemeroll3 29 Apr
29 Apr WTS Mythic Antorus Full runs. Who is running this boosts: we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: The loot will be on Master Loot and you are going to get all 960 items and all 965 items that you can use for your whole class and your spec and all tier tokens, all those you get for 100%. you get a chance on higher loot as well if we do not need the 970-985 loot we will also hand it in to you. -you get achievements for killing the bosses on Mythic. -and finally if you do not have the fel hounds boss mount you have a very decent chance to get that. (IMPORTANT NOTE):These runs are being done on both sides Horde and Ally. THE Price for the Mythic runs: First 9 bosses 5 million gold. 10/11 Mythic 6 million gold.(with out Argus) 10/11 Mythic with Argus and (without Aggramar) is 10 million gold. 10/11 Mythic with Argus+Argus mount and (without Aggramar) is 14 million gold. 11/11 Mythic 11 Million gold. 11/11 Mythic and Argus mount is 15 million gold. Argus Mythic kill without the mount is 6 million gold. Argus Mythic kill with the mount is 10 million gold. -Contact Information: discord(the best way to find me): Vivicraft#9221 add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452Vivicrafts0 29 Apr