Twisting Nether

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
33m Returning player looking for late night guild Hello all, I'm a player who returned to the game on November after a long hiatus. I left the game when I was progressing through Firelands HC since I was pretty bored with the game at that moment. I currently live in the US so I was looking for a late night guild. I'm usually online at 11.30 pm server time. I decided to look for a guild now since I've been pretty bored doing LFR and I'm looking to do some more challenging raiding and M+ content. My current main is an Enh Shaman (gearing my Elemental spec too). I'm also leveling a DK (lvl 100 atm, my old main) which I'm planning on making a tank. Thank you for your time :)Hebra0 33m
53m Antorus Heroic boosting <Invalid Target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling Normal and Heroic !Antorus the Burning Throne! boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items with the starting date of 2th of December every Saturday. We can boost 4-5 player in heroic. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Arkhien#2198 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/ArkhienArkhien28 53m
7h <Contenance> (since 2008) looking for people Antorus The guild: "Contenance" (started in wotlk 2008) i is back up after a Summerbreak and recruiting for Antorus. Most of the maincore people are still with us but some people stop playing. We are in Need for some more DPS to have some fun in our Raids and make progress a little more. Anyway since we are a social raiding guild we dont command you to be there every raid we just ask you to sign (accept, tentative or decline on our raid calendar) This guild have a lot of people who like to help out eachother with anything in game dont be afraid to ask :) Raiddays (Progression): Wednesday Thursday Monday Raid time: 20.30 untill 22.30 Our focus is atm on getting a decent group to get some progress in Antorus hc and mythic after if we get the people. Enchants and gems are sponsored by the guild for Raiders also we profide food tables on progression raids and maybe soon cauldrons(flask). We have our own Discord chanel where people are always welkom to join https://discord.gg/TZStK7G If your interested send a message here below or wisper one of the following people or find us at discord : Tempanda Ricopol Shirkuh Iceler We also have some people who are doing high M+ keys and some battlegrounds. Warcraft logs will be posted after every raid so everyone can look on it. All guild-Heirlooms/Mounts/Pets unlocked as guild maybe also a plus if you dont have those yet ;) Hope to see you soon Regards, ContenanceRicopol32 7h
11h Healer Wanted Hi and thanks for reading. Eternal Chaos is a solid community currently 8/11HC. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Eternal+Chaos We are currently looking for a healer. HEALER WANTED EITHER- DISC PRIEST,Holy Paladin,Druid (However any class can get in touch) Two days Main Raid HC- Wedensday and Monday . 8pm-11pm Realm time. We ask- That your polite. Can make the two days regularly. Have Discord. You read/watched tactics. Gemmed and Enchanted. We are fair and honour loyalty so we use loot council for gear. RCLoot Council add on needed. We don't give away gear to new raiders as we do need to see some reliability however we do use our integrity in these moments to. We do provide pot's and food. All players are welcome to join us, you don't have to be wanting to raid, as we have a strong social community with over 200 Unique Players and is continually expanding. To join just ask anyone in the guild for an invite. Any question's speak to Cowanbob #2522 (GM) or Kirstycowan #2397Maddag14 11h
12h [H] <Magister Dixit> Rekryterar We are a Swedish guild, the info below will be in that language. Raid: 2 kvällar i veckan 20-23. Onsdag, Söndag. Progress 7/7M, 2/3M, 4/10M, 5/9M, 2/11M Om oss Vi är ett svensktalande guild som grundades på Twisting Nether under Wrath of the Lich King och om man får tro WoWProgress så är vi serverns äldsta aktiva svensktalande raidingguild. Med över 150 unika guildmedlemmar är vi en levande guild som gör mer än bara raidar. Folk jagar achievements, pvpar, kör dungeons, M+, pet battlar, trollar och är aktiva i guildchat och på Discord. Raiding Vi har en fungerande roster och tar i detta skede endast emot enstaka ansökningar, det vi söker hålls uppdaterat på denna sida. Även om din klass inte finns med så kan det vara av intresse. Vi raidar onsdagar 20.00-23.00 och söndagar 20.00-23.00. Vi har även raids för alla medlemmar på fredagar, perfekt tillfälle om man vill prova på raiding eller bara ha lite kul en stund. Kontakta Putte#2463(GM) vid frågor.Hirindar17 12h
21h Macabre and Fabulous LFM (Horde) Macabre and Fabulous LFM LGBT friendly guild (most are from this community) looking for more players pref hybrid dps/tank or dps/heals for casual relaxed raid progression. We raid average 2 per week and are working on clearing the last of normal and into heroic fights. Hopefully leave me an in game mail or whisper ThanksRhewgell0 21h
21h [Twisting Nether][H] <Asylum> 9/11 LF ranged damage dps All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher. A little bit of info about us: We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier. We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, PUBG, HotS, Overwatch etc.). Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council. What we expect from you: - We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know. - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids. - Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon. - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential. - Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc). - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec. - Access to Discord and a working microphone. - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection. - Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others. If you have any further questions please contact us at battletag: Vims#21684 To apply please visit our guild website: [url]http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment[/url] __________________________________________________________________________ Requirements to be considered into current main raids: - 930~ ilvl - 72+ traits. - 8/9 in ToS. - Exceptions to the requirements may be made. _____________________________________________________________________________ We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well. Priest: Shadow. Druid: Balance. Warlock: Affliction. Hunter: MM. Mage:Frost/fire Rogue: Assa/sub Any and all applications will be considered.Vimzoo24 21h
1d Redroz -horde army scammer. Hello, today he was in trade advertising the new raid on normal mode full clear for 200k. I gave him the gold he killed first boss then went offline and disbanded the group. No refund what so ever Please stay clear of him or his guild.Vodkà0 1d
1d <Athanatos> is looking for members <Athanatos> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for more members to craft an experienced Mythic roster. What we're looking for in particular: 1. Exceptional ranged DPS, preferably any of the following: a. Balance druid b. Shadow priest c. Affliction warlock d. MM/BM hunter e. Fury warrior f. Frost DK2. Any of the following healers: a. Resto druid b. Disc priest c. Mistwever monk d. Holy pally3. A DPS with a viable tank off-spec. Tank spec would be used when one of our main tanks are prevented from attending, or when we decide to do split-runs. 4. Any other exceptional players who wants to try their mettle with mythic raiding on one of the most competetive realms in EU. If this is you, and you feel like working with a raid team dedicated to progressing in Antorus as well as enjoying the game, please send us a message. We would like to hear from you on any of the following places: WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Athanatos Application form: https://goo.gl/forms/PmJWH9b0AqKIEUc32 Or contact me on Battle.net: Deadfinger#21641Deadfinger1 1d
2d [H]OurSickStory (6/11M) 2 Day / Week - LF Members! Basic Info: Faction: Horde Realm: Twisting Nether Progress: Antorus: 6/11M Recruitment Status: Recruitment open for the following DPS Boomkin Hunter Shadow Priest Healer Paladin Monk We are always looking for exceptional players so we would always consider extremely impressive applications from all classes. The main roles we are currently looking for and our current raid days are as follows: Raid Days (GameTime): Wednesday - 20:00 >23:00 Sunday - 19:30 > 23:00 About OSS Our Sick Story is a long-lasting, experienced guild currently playing Horde on Twisting Nether. We have been previously a one day raiding guild (getting 7/10M in NH) but have decided to create an extra day for tomb progress. We are a group of people who, over the last few years, have met throughout several games to learn and progress through PvE content. We have a vast range of MMO experience branching from some of the very top guilds in WoW and consider ourselves capable and dedicated to raiding. What can you expect from us? A stable raiding environment with raid leaders which have more than 8 years of experience in doing so. We have members which have been in top guilds of the world in other games who are now looking for a less hardcore raiding environment. You can expect quality raids, but not as many anymore. You can also expect a near definite raiding slot if you are up to our standards. Had enough of WoW for the day? We play other games too while having random chats on teamspeak such as Heroes of the Storm!. What we expect from you * Someone who is able to raid our raid day all of the time. We only raid once a week now, so being able to be here 100% if vital. * A Mature player who can take criticism when needed. * Someone who is willing to put in 100% effort during raid hours * English speaking * Able to use voice comms during raids * Have good knowledge of your class * Come to every raid prepared with pots / max enchants and so on Contact us Website: oss.phena.nl Officers: Phenner, Bicceh, UgMonk You can also contact myself on Bicceh#1830Bicceh57 2d
2d Returning wow player, looking for a guild As title says, I recently re-joined wow. Had a different account previously with my friends, was a BM hunter, mostly did pvp. Had 1800xp on 2's and 3's. Now I am back with new account only me on it, and looking for raiding and why not from time to time some PvP again, but mostly gearing up and Heroic Raids. Although, not too hardcore, since I work and can't dedicate too much on it. Open for M+ as well. This Havoc is my only character and main for now, while in the meantime been leveling a Shaman, ele and/or enhancement, don't know yet. I stand at 9/11 HC Antorus (killed argus by good luck), I produce Ok damage for now, relating to my gear. Thank you in advance, expecting any guild interested to hire me.Havocc4 2d
2d Few friends looking for a Raiding Guild! Few friends looking for a Raiding Guild! Couple of us have cleared Normal Antorus with little HC experience. We are all willing to learn and help out as much as we can. We cannot raid Wednesday nights due to commitments, however we are free most nights. We do not mind joining a guild who has a main raid day on Wednesday night as long as we can get involved on other days for alt/other runs :) Couple of us are still gearing as we came from another server. Our classes are Fury Warrior ilvl 939 Enhancement Shaman ilvl 917 Assassin Rogue ilvl 919 Restoration Druid ilvl 927 Thanks for reading if you are interested leave a post on this thread or add me on battle.net Nosf3ratu#2962.Nosveratu0 2d
2d [H] - SALT - Recruiting 4/11 M 11/11 HC Antorus Hello everyone, SALT, is a guild formed in the start of Legion, and we are recruiting additional members for our main team to build a mythic roster (Socials are always welcome). Community is important to us and our goal is to provide a fun but progressive raiding environment, with a focus on clearing heroic and mythic content. We are always looking for players with a good understanding of their class/spec, and a good attitude to fit in our community. Website: www.SALT.guildlaunch.com Raid Days: Wednesday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time Thursday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time Sunday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time Social raids - Monday 20:00 server time! Progress: Antorus 4/11 M 11/11 HC 11/11 N Tomb of Sargeras 5/9 Mythic 9/9 HC 9/9 N Nighthold 5/10 Mythic 10/10 Heroic 10/10 Normal Trial of Valor: 3/3 Normal 3/3 Heroic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Heroic 1/7 Mythic We are looking to expand our roster, and have open raid spots for: Melee and any ranged DPS - More specific wishes Hunter - Warlock - Rogue Even if we are not currently recruiting your class/spec we are always open to take a look at exceptional players/applications. Check our website for more details and updated info. If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit our website www.SALT.guildlaunch.com for more information. Alternatively, please speak to one of our officers in game: Zherin, Zealom or Winzo. Casual/social players are always welcome :) We look forward to hearing from you.Zherin54 2d
2d WTB TOS MYTHIC BOOST Hello! I'm looking for a Tomb of Sargeras Mythic; Master Loot. I only want: Tier Set Items (Head, Shoulders, Cloak, Chest, Gloves, Legs) for Rogue! Umbral Moonglavies, from Sisters Engine of Eradication, from Maiden Specter of Betrayal, from Kil'jaeden Only contact if you have a guild willing to do it please :) I'm paying what is required to be paid, thanks! (ONLY GOLD!!!) Bnet: Lewi#21100Lewingdon0 2d
2d Returning player or new to raiding? Read this. Intro Are you looking for a fresh start? Do you want to experience mythic raiding but on a more casual level? Do you want to change your main but it can’t fit into the guild? Are you eager to be a part of something new and fresh? Then please continue to read below. About us <Ironwood Inc> is a newly created horde guild on the well populated server Twisting Nether. We consist of mostly mythic experienced raiders. Eager to take the step up and down some new, mythic bosses, we are here looking for you to strengthen our roster. No previous mythic raiding experience is required at this point, we look past gear and experience and are after people with the right mindset. Although you need to know your class. We are raiding twice a week, Mondays and Wednesdays 20.30-23.30 server time. In addition to raids we also run M+ keys together so that you don’t need to look for PUGs to get it done. If you, like us, have a rather busy life outside World of Warcraft or are completely new to raiding, this is a great opportunity for you. Not only do you get to see the hardest part of raiding that WoW got to offer, but also you are to be part of building up a new guild where you will meet some great people while enjoying your time with us. We can’t promise you that we will get you Cutting Edge, but we will try to get as far as we can without pushing it too hard. Social members without an interest in raiding, but are looking to find a place to call home, are always welcome with open arms. We care way more about the person then what experience or gear you got, that we can remedy together while we glue the group and learn the fights together. What can you expect from us? Transparency. A helpful mindset. Accountability. Taking your views into account. Consistent progress.What do we expect from you? An average of 70% attendance. Come to raids prepared. Effective communication. Contribute positively to the atmosphere. Be the best you can be. The ability to listen to Discord.Recruitment We are currently looking for: Currently closed for raiders, socialmembers who want a place to call home and maybe raid with us in the future are superwelcome! If you want to hear more about us you are warm welcome to contact us ingame or via Battlenet and Discord. Thalassarche (whyreddie#21634) / (Thalassarche#1309) Saple (Saple#2105) / (Saple#5708) Antahrax (flesh#2835) / (flesh#2835)Thalassarche32 2d
2d [H] <Shield Angels> (3/11M) Recruiting <Shield Angels> Is recruiting people with a solid attitude towards progression and having fun in and outside of raids. We very much like people with a healthy social attitude. Our raiding days are: Wednesday/Sunday/Tuesday - 19:00-22:00 At this moment we are mainly looking for: Tanks: - Ranged DPS: Boomkin Elemental Shaman Warlock Shadow Priest Melee DPS: Rogue Healers: Druid or Priest Please add Faragi#2361 for more detailed information about the guild and our aims, or leave a message below.Shaestra117 2d
3d [H] 5/11 M Slackers - Twisting Nether Hello! About Us <Slackers> have been around since Wrath however unfortunately our raid team disbanded back in Cataclysm due to various reasons, people taking breaks and what not. However, we are back! Since we disbanded before we went our separate ways staying in our small friendship groups keeping tabs on each other but we have now decided we want to raid again together and compete to be the best, again! We were previously realm top 5 (different server) and would like to continue clearing content just like we used to. Raiding times: Wednesday - 20:00 - 23:00 (Server Time) Sunday - 20:00 - 23:00 (Server Time) Current Progress Antorus Normal 11/11 Antorus Heroic 11/11 Antorus Mythic 5/11 Currently Recruiting We're currently recruiting ALL CLASSES/SPECS however are currently in HIGH need of: 1 Healer - Shaman/Priest 1 Dps with strong healing OS - Any class All ranged DPS - Specifically Warlocks, Mages, Hunters, Boomkin Exceptional melee DPS Requirements for Joining Prior raid experience, whether that be Heroic or Mythic raiding A character that is geared ready for progression (955ilvl+ with 75+ traits) A willingness to progress due to our 2 day raiding schedule, knowing when to take it serious but also able to put up with our humour and have some yourself! Does this sound like something you're looking for? If so then let us know, we'd love to hear from you! Contacts: Sphinx365#2424 Raprock1337#2286Rexll11 3d
3d <Rival> Recruiting All Classes 6/11M raid lead <Rival> has recently moved to Twisting Nether (Horde) and we're recruiting experienced players of all classes for Heroic and then Mythic progression. We're a 2-day raiding guild established in Cataclysm, raiding Tues/Thurs, with the addition of a Sunday when pushing for ranking. Our raid time is 8:00-11:00 realm time. What we're looking for? - Fluent English and willingness to communicate is essential. - Be able to maintain near 100% attendance with only unavoidable absences. - Your characters to be maxed with all consumables possible. - Stable internet connection. - Players who can carry their own weight but adapt well to a team environment. - Consistent playtime throughout the week to better your character, not only to attend raid nights. For more information reply to this forum or message me on my battletag Turtle#2170. Experience is a must, and Warcraft Logs must be available.Turtoa2 3d
3d Looking for a Mythic raiding guild. [6/11 M] Retribution paladin looking for a 3-2 days raiding guild experienced raider since more than 4 expansions back. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/lighty ^My Logs right there. Frosty#21149 for contactLighty0 3d
3d Mythic + BOOST Hello! We are a guild group of players that want to sell boosts, get your weekly +15 chest with 940+ (960-985 in weekly chest) loot and get the achievment Keystone Master, look cool with your new artifcat apperance! We are a group that all have the achievment Keystone Master complete a +15 or higher dungeon within the time limit. We have done higher keys within the time limit as well. We are all 965+ geared and ready to go. Price for 5-man boost +15: 1 wow token price ~ 265k (depending on week) (940+dungeon) (960+ items in your weekly chest) We do the gold trade before we start. We accept gold on all servers. https://www.wowprogress.com/team/eu/burning-legion/mplus-Team+Depletto Battlenet tags: Teziek#2275 Nekko#21416 Clann#21980Tezaurus0 3d
3d [H] Paradigma - Recruiting Hello and thank you in advance for your time to read this. About us: Paradigma is a long-established raiding guild consisted of helpful and friendly people, with a core that have been raiding together since vanilla/tbc. Our members are encouraged doing M+, alt runs and other fun stuff during our off nights. If you are looking for a solid progression along with a friendly atmosphere, then look no further. In case you have an elitist attitude, don’t even bother to knock on our door. Age is not an issue for us, but it might be for you. Maturity and family are two words that describe us in and out of the game, since most of us have families, jobs, and well into our 30s. If you are looking for a teenage environment you will be disappointed. Therefore, we do expect you to act maturely and responsibly as a member. Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare 7/7M Trial of Valor 2/3M Nighthold 7/10M Tomb of Sargeras 5/9M Antorus 2/11M Raid Schedule: We're a 2 day/week, progression focused environment. Sunday @ 20:00 - 23:30 CET (progression night) Monday @ 20:00 - 23:30 CET (progression night) Friday @ 20:00 - 23:30 CET (split-alt-farm night). Invites @ 19:50 Requirements: In order to accomplish the progression goals we aim for, people need to be dedicated, and on top of their game. Awareness, survivability, and class knowledge/performance are things we expect from every potential recruit. Artifact Power (traits) need to be at minimum 65. Having available combat logs is a plus. Food is provided through feasts and players are required to provide mats for that, as well as to bring their own flasks/pots/Augment runes. We also use spirit cauldrons to increase flask yield as well. Boss Mods go without saying (pref BigWigs), and we require you to have Angry Assignments RC LootCounsil, Exorsus raid tools, and Weak Auras installed. We Look For: Progressing through Antorus, we aim to reinforce our roster to proceed on our mythic progress. Being disappointed at our progression rate on ToS , we have pulled up our sleeves and we are reforming the entire team This is where you come in. We are looking for a Shadow Priest, Warlock, Boomy for our ranged spots and a Warrior, Feral Druid, DH for our melee spots and we do require you to be @ 75 Traits min in your MS spec and a min of 940 ilvl. (those numbers will change as we progress through Antorus) Ideally, we would prefer applicants to have gear relevant to our current progress but it is not essential, if you can show that you have mythic raiding experience and some gear we could very well be interested in you. Also, having a similarly geared alt with a minimum artifact power 5 levels below your main will be considered a plus as well for our split runs. Contact Info: We welcome everyone, that thinks that they have what it takes, to join us by adding our bnet tags and contacting either Decca#2940, or Dkay#2890. If you have any further questions or info, you can also PM Brollgarth on this website. We wish everyone the best in whatever you are looking for.Brollgarth17 3d
3d [DK] Slåskamp på Grillen søger nye folk! 6/11mythic 15015 29 posts 19 Jul (Edited) Kort info: Slåskamp på Grillen er en dansk, semi-hardcore social guild, hvor vi vægter at have det sjovt! Men samtidig ikke glemmer progression, når det handler om raiding. Vi befinder os i Twisting Nether og vi består af experienced spillere, som har kendt hinanden længe (både in-game og IRL) og nu har brug for flere gode venner ;-) Vi er en blanding af alt fra hardcore/meget aktive spillere og casual spillere/ikke så aktive spillere. Vi er en moden og venlig flok mennesker, der alle har en fælles interesse i WoW og dét sociale. Derfor, er vi også meget interesseret i sociale spillere, som bare gerne vil finde et nyt hjem og flere venner :) Raiding dage: Onsdag - 19:30 -> 22:30 Torsdag (optional/HC): 19:30 -> 22:30 Søndag - 19:30 -> 22:30 Udover de officielle raiding dage, laver vi også de sædvanlige m+ runs, normal runs etc, optional raids etc. På nuværende tidspunkt er vores fokus i Antorus, hvor vi er 6/11 Mythic. Vi leder efter nogle kompetente og engageret folk, som vil hjælpe os videre i mythic progression og direkte ind til vores mythic core gruppe.. Vores målsætning er selvfølgelig at klare så meget content som muligt, på de 2 dage rading dage. Vi søger pt. RESTO DRUID/RESTO SHAMAN TIL RAID HOLDET! - kig under wowprogress, for at se en mere detaljeret liste over, hvad vi har brug af folk. Men vi søger altid exceptionelle spillere til vores roster! Forventninger til raiders - Alder betyder ingenting, så længe du opfører dig pænt. - 950+ itemlevel og mindst 75 traits. Vi ser gerne, at folk er klar til at raide mythic asap. - Stabilitet. Vi satser på at have en core group til mythic. - Fleksibilitet, progress kan være class-afhængig, eller vi har brug for dit off-specc. - Kom forberedt til raid (Læs op på taktiker, set en video og forstå boss mechanics, have de rigtige specs/talents samt food/flask/pots etc. - Har mulighed for at kommunikere via Discord - Stabilt internet/PC Vi har ingen hjemmeside, men du kan kontakte mig in-game (Paldinho) eller tilføj på b.net, hvis du er interesseret [b]akashi#2579 Vi kører en lukket facebook gruppe, til at håndtere alt info ang. raid, guild, social pjat, etc. :)Paldinho17 3d
3d Looking for an old friend here Hey guys, I'm looking for an alliance side vanilla player from this server, his name was Goldhawk, male human paladin. In BC he switched to Jago - female draenei shammy. If you know him or even have a way to get in touch with him, that'd be cool. About myself: I'm originally from this server too, made Grand Marshall here in vanilla on this warrior that I'm posting with, same nickname etc. I joined Goldhawk's guild Paradox in vanilla, then it was Lahmians in BC (also his) and then he and some guys from the guild moved to Bladefist I intended too, but I had some stuff going IRL, so I dropped WoW for a while, made an attempt to find em back then, but to no avail. And at that time there were no Discord, Skype wasn't so popular, WoW's /w is where we made most of the talking between raids and pvp, also of course we had a forum, but as you can imagine guild server been dead for years. Anyway, I understand that this is like 99% horde server these days and I'm trying to find an old alliance buddy, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask - maybe some1 here from an older gen might know something (it's been like what, 12-14 years lol?)Galloper0 3d
4d [H] Calamitous Intent 2/11M 11/11HC 2 Day Raiding Guild About Us Calamitous Intent is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our guild is made up of a group of friends who have been playing together since Wotlk. We class ourselves as a semi-hardcore raiding guild with the intent to clear content as fast as possible. At the same time, we feel that we have a strong social community where members can feel at ease. Our raid team is currently fully prepared for the legion expansion to raid competitively. We have updated our raiding days and times from previous expansions to suit the guilds needs. We are recruiting a few key classes to provide more options for progression. We're always recruiting EXCEPTIONAL raiders no matter recruitment status. Get in-touch if you feel you can outperform our current raiders! Raid Times -Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 -Tuesday: 20:00 - 23:00 -Friday optional (old farm content - hc/normal raids and boost runs) Guild Requirements - Reliable - All of our raiders must be able to maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible. - Skill - All raiders must be competent within their class/role. This also includes being capable at playing your off-spec. You must also be able to move from fire and other not-so-enjoyable things on the ground. - Tactics- It is expected that you turn up to all raids full prepared. When it comes to progression raids, you are expected to have learnt as much about the encounter as possible and be able to help develop tactics. This includes having the correct spec and add-ons prepared and made for all bosses indivdually. - Humour - Members must have a strong sense of humour to be able to fit into the guild comfortably. - Communication - Access to Teamspeak and a working microphone is mandatory. What We Offer - Organised & structured raiding. - Fair loot distribution. We use a loot council. - Progression raid spots are based on performance and reliability. Farm boss raid spots will prioritize players that still need loot from a particular boss. - A fun atmosphere with a serious raiding environment. Current Recruitment Ranged DPS Shadow Priest! - Boomkin - Warlock! Healers Holy Paladin (ASAP) - Holy/Disc Priest For more information regarding recruitment, please contact one of our recruitment officers in-game: Durburz#2541 Nicolé#2480 Thanks for readingDúrburz124 4d
4d [H] <Aeon> Social raiding guild recruiting Who are we: Aeon is an ex-hardcore raiding guild founded on the Twisting Nether realm. We achieved EN cutting edge as well as killing Mythic Odyn pre nerf. But all that is in the past, now it’s time for !@#$, giggles and Heroic boss kills. Raid Schedule: We raid - Wednesday, Sunday. 8-11. What we expect: We expect our members to arrive ON TIME to raids (15m before raid start ideally), with FULL enchants, correct gems and correct talent/build for the encounter ahead. We also expect 100% focus during pulls during progress. There will be !@#$ ups, there will be giggles - and that's good, we want you to have a good time, but we also want the bosses down. You don’t have to to min max, just perform 80-90% at your role and do the mechanics well. Take responsibility when you %^-* up, and be active on voice when we are looking to solve encounters. What we provide: In turn we will promise to provide you with a friendly, fun raiding atmosphere where you will get the purples you seek. There is also plenty of opportunity for hanging out and doing mythic+ during the week. Be loyal to the guild and your fellow raiders and we will pay you in kind. Recruitment We are primarily looking for ranged dps (all specs), and a healer, potentially an experienced tank. You don’t need amazing gear or skill, but be communicative and willing to learn. All applications are considered. Please reply to this thread or add me personally in-game for a chat. GM: Callide#1769 Officer: Thomz#2951 Officer: Boab#2893Caleyed1 4d
4d Looking for Semi-Hardcore guild About me: I’ve been apart of World of Warcraft since vanilla. Pushing end game content since I can remember. I always strive to be the best I can be at my class. I’ve played several class in my time and have a good grasp on the game as a whole, this gives me the ability to adapt to situatiosn in fights that would lead to a kill. I believe I'm never the best and I can always improve no matter how small it is, whether is dps or your positioning/damage taken, I can always get better. This expansion I’ve gotten cutting edge each tier, only missing Helya. My achieves show me being 5/9M for Tomb but my guild never re-killed anything as time was upon us and I was unlucky enough to be put on the bench at the end. I have collectively over 600 wipes on both Avatar and KJ combined, even though I wasn’t there for the kill I consider it a group effort that I helped achieve. After achieving the kill I decided to have a couple of months off and go casual as those fights where draining to say the least. After spending some time getting my university and other real life things in order I’ve deciding I want to push again and get the final cutting edge of the expansion. Currently 2/11 Mythic Antorus What I play: I’ve always loved having every character max level and playerable, so apart from Demon Hunter I’ve done just that. What I want is progression, so what I play now doesn’t really matter to me. So long as it’s not a tank. Getting gear from Mythic+/Normal/Heroic and the changes to legendaries hitting servers soon, gearing isn’t a problem. This is something I’m happy to sit down and discuss with you. Ofcourse I have certain things I really don’t like but as a whole I’m a Jack of all trades and I’ll master what you need. My current horde classes are: Rogue - Assassination/Outlaw Druid - Feral/Boomie/Resto Hunter - BM Warlock - Affi/Destro Priest - Holy/Disc Shaman - Ench/Resto I have every class at max level but if you’re looking for a class thats missing here that will be something I’d have to think about due to money, but it’s not out of the equation. What I’m looking for: I’m done with the days of playing with robots. Progression is one thing but I love being a part of team, a community, that works together to achieve a common goal. The social aspect of being in a guild to me is almost as important as the progression. Saying all that, I want cutting edge and so there has to be a good balance. Thank you for spending the time to read and I hope I hear from you soon! Battletag - Aries#1327 or send a message on hereAon0 4d
5d 946 DH LF Heroic/Mythic Guild - Returning Player Hey there! I'm Lewis, 23 from England and have recently returned to WoW (a couple of weeks ago) and done a bit of catching up, i'm currently 11/11N and 2/11H from pugs, nothing major I know but i'm hoping to find a heroic or even mythic raiding guild that are willing to let me progress with them and get into raiding properly, I have previous experience of heroic/mythic raiding and believe my dps is up to standards, willing to take criticism and advice, sim my gear, have comms available etc. My available days/preference would be Wednesday evenings and weekends, whether raiding 2 or 3 days I am not fussed. So preferably like Wednesday's/weekends from 19:00 - 23:00 or around them hours. Feel free to message back here or add my btag Cukali#21844 Thanks! CukCukalí0 5d
5d [H] Søger dansk guild (LF danish guild) Hejsa! Jeg er en kvinde på 27 år. Jeg leder efter en dansk guild på Twisting Nether, som gerne vil tage i mod mig som social. Jeg er flink, sjov og altid klar på skæg og ballade. Jeg har ikke raidet i et års tid men jeg kan ikke udelukke at jeg begynder igen engang. Ellers kan jeg godt lide at lave M+ og hjælpe andre hvis der er brug for det. Det eneste krav jeg har til en guild er at folk er flinke.Chessia0 5d
5d <Trial Failed> is recruiting for Mythic! About Us <Trial Failed> is a newly formed guild during Antorus that wants to focus on Mythic progression. The guild was created in order to strive for Cutting Edge every tier on a schedule that is tailored around people who either don't have time to raid more than 3 days, or that want to raid on their alts aswell. With this in mind we put our raid days on the ones that aren't common in the raiding community. Our plan is to raid Mythic, while still having a friendly and community oriented guild. Raiding Times (Server times) Friday 20:00 - 23:00 Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 What we expect from you: Be punctual - We expect people to turn up on time for the raids, preferably to be ready 15 mins beforehand High attendance - Since we're only raiding 2 times a week we expect everyone's attendance to be above 90%. Occasional emergencies are inevitable, but we expect to be warned of them. Always be prepared - This includes turning up to raids with the best enchants, gems and consumables for your class and spec. Research and focus - Look up and research upcoming boss fights, since we only raid 2 days a week, we can't afford to spend too much time on farm or learning the basic mechanics of a new boss. Get involved - There are always people in discord doing m+ and other content outside of raid times. Don't be afraid to join them when possible. Communication - We expect everyone in the team to be able to use their mic in case something needs to be called mid fight that's not predictable.Recruitment We are currently recruiting all classes and specs to form our 20 man roster and start raiding Mythic. If you believe this seems like a guild for you, get in contact with us either through ingame whispers or battle.net For more info, add Duckmyaimsux#2316.Ducknight0 5d
5d <Wyborowa> Polish guild is recruting Polska Gildia <WYBOROWA> 2/11M rekrutuje! Poszukujemy ludzi do uzupełnienia grupy rajdowej. W tej chwili farmimy Argus HC i progressujemy Mythic. Wszystkie klasy i spece będą brane pod uwage. Godziny rajdowania: Środa, Czwartek, Niedziela - 19.20 - 22.30. Po więcej informacji zapraszam na chat battle.net - Epicfury#2663 lub Lopez#2328 ewentualnie bezpośrednio przez whisper - Valarad lub Lopezik.Lopezik1 5d
6d [H] Solid Liquid-Twisting Nether (5/11M Antorus) About Solid Liquid is a Semi-Hardcore Horde guild on Twisting Nether, that was formed in September 2016. Our guild has grown quite a bit since then. It's core are members that played World of Warcraft many years ago and returned for legion. Goal Our current goal is to strengthen our raiding team and have a steady progress in Tomb of Sargeras. Schedule Wednesday: 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) Thursday : 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) Monday : 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) -------------------------------------------------------- Sunday : 19:00 - 23:00 (optional Realm time) Alt raids/ HC runs for those that want. We are currently: 5/11M, 11/11 HC Antorus. Previous patch: 10/10 Mythic NH, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 8/9 M ToS 9/9 HC. Recruitment Since we are currently trying to strengthen our core we are looking for a squad that consists of roughly 25 active members. With a flexible number we are able to raid when some players can't make the raid or a progression boss asks for a certain setup. We expect an attendance close to 90%. Those that drop below without a clear reason will be penalized. Recruiting: Holy/Disc Priest Mistweaver Monk Windwalker Monk Frost/Fire Mage Arms/Fury Warrior Frost/Unholy Death Knight Balance/Feral Druid Elemental/Enhancement Shaman Affliction/Destruction Warlock Rogue Any exceptional players are always considered. Contact Crazyheal#2289, Erashnak#2943, or Zananni#2304 in game or Apply to our Website. http://www.solid-liquid.enjin.com/Zananni25 6d
6d Svensk, casual raida endast 1 dag per vecka lör lr sön Hej, Söker svenskt casual guild för att raida 1 dag per vecka, lör lr sön. 30 bast från GBG. Har familj osv...Morphan0 6d
6d nevermind ...Tuskhs0 6d
6d [H] <NoM> 7/11M Hello and welcome. Recruiting: - Druid (Balance) - Monk (Windwalker) - Priest (Shadow) - Shaman (Elemental, Enhancement) - Warrior (DPS) We always take good players into consideration, so should your class not be here, dont be scared. Every exceptional application will get considered. Raiding schedule: Monday Wednesday Thursday from 19:30 to 23:15. These times can be extended during progress/close kills however. So you are expected to be able to stay at least 30 minnutes extra. As you can see we only raid roughly 11 hours a week, so this is where professionalism, motivation and effectiveness comes into the picture. NoM is a mythic raiding guild located on Twisting-Nether. We are a Horde guild as most of the server. Progress history: SoO: 14/14 Mythic Highmaul: 7/7 Mythic Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 Mythic Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Mythic The Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9 Mythic Antorus: 7/11 Mythic Stay updated on: wowprogress.com/guild/eu/Twisting-nether/NoM We strongly value people that can attend to all given raid days without being interrupted too many times. We also value motivated raiders that know the responsibility of their actions, and that are at the same level of play as us. Furthermore, we do expect people to be completely sure about tactics on ANY given boss fight we might encounter, and to be 100% ready with the consumables it requires, as well as possible role changes. Should you see yourself fit well in our guild, then please don't hesitate to throw an application. ALL serious and exceptional players - regardless of class and spec - will always be taken in consideration. If you are interested or got any questions please contact either of our 4 officers: [Obiwancomi#2138] [Lindblad#2519] [Peacebewithu#2337] [San#2583] [Tankermanse#2817] Visit our website: Nom-eu.enjin.com where you can apply! and read more about us.Xziou41 6d
6d Do not join Arcanzo's Raids. Arcanzo from illuminaughty. This person was hosting a ToS Mythic Raid. Once an item dropped he needed, he decided that he should have it. So he threathened players to get kicked out of the raid and get saved for mythic for the rest of the week if they did not give him the item. https://gyazo.com/51f3e8fe6c994d2e6050de3416f9dbe9 Don't know about Twisting Nether or if this is a scummy guild. But This guy is for sure.Trifuse5 6d
6d Returning player looking for a new home :) Hi guys, I've been away for a couple of months after some RL issues and now I'm back to find a guild and a home for this expansion and coming expansions. Thanks in advance for reading:) About me: - 30 yrs old - Relaxed guy - Dutch - Like to raid! - Don't like Mythic + (when pugging) - Good internet and headset/mic - Fulltime job usually from 08:00 till 16:30 (sometimes i have to work extra, in the morning or an hour at most in the evening) - Mechanics over DPS - Always have flasks, enchants etc ready once Raiding experience - Started playing during WoD, raided a bit of HC highmaul and BRF and started to get more serious with HFC - Cleared HC EN, did the first boss on Mythic - Cleared Nighthold HC and 5 bosses on Mythic - Cleared ToS HC up to KJ, couldnt find a proper pug for it - Cleared Antorus sadly only LFR (just started playing again last tuesday) My chars: - I have all classes except shaman and rogue at 110 - Highest geared are MM hunter and Fury warrior (both around 920) - Second after that is Spriest, 900 - Mage and balance druid around 880 - Having a hard time really deciding what to main, though i did most of my raiding with my hunter What kind of guild would suit me? - 2/3 raiding days a week, with the raiding ending at about 22:30-23:00 because of work the next day - Preferably Dutch, but i can speak english well enough - Optional Alt/Boost runs would be nice! - Transmog/Mount/Achievement runs too :) - Kind people - Having a bit of patience with me, to gear up and getting used to play a lot again, been out of the running for quite a while. Thats about all i can think of now, if you feel like your guild could be a fit for me and i could be a fit for what you need, feel free to leave a reply or add my battle tag: Qaos#2192Bluehawk1 6d
6d >Foundation< LFM R DPS for Mythic progress "Foundation" 2/11 Mythic Would be happy to be your new home as a raider or social you are welcome. Our guild consist of people throughout Europe. However, we all share the same goal of having fun while we play WOW . "Foundation" is formed by a group of old school raiders who all shares the same passion for raiding. We are all about efficiency and team work. We raid a 3 day schedule Antorus Mythic and aim to clear Mythic. We all know what it takes to progress and we don't get upset about wipeing. We aim always to raid in a friendly, drama free and non toxic environment. So have same patience as we have. What we expect is that you strive to master your class, and improve yourself and keep up you ilvl without being told. You have to be able to raid 3 times a week. When you accept and join our raids you stay from start till end of raid as well. Outside of our main raids, we always aim to enjoy the game as much as possible. By pushing Mythic+ and do old raids together. We are in need of a few R DPS : AFF Warlock, Frost Mage and MM Hunter for further Mythic progress Antorus Raiding days: from 19:00 -22:00 server time Wednesday: Antorus Mythic Thursday : Antorus Mythic Sunday : Antorus Mythic Friday : Antorus HC for alts and socials. Spontane Tos + Antorus raids on Mains and Alts during the week Travers#2789 GM LordSlyvane#2763 RL + Officer Abdullah#2161 OfficerPredíction0 6d
6d [H] <Citizens of Dalaran> 11/11HC - RECRUITING! <Citizens of Dalaran> About Citizens: Laid-back guild built around a group of ex-tryhard friends trying to slow down a bit, but still achieve decent results on the raiding scene. Come join us in a solid and friendly heroic focused group and make some great friends in the process! Currently looking dps + healers who are looking for a place to transform their commitment and enthusiasm into abilities. We'd like to share our experience with souls eager to learn. Before you apply: We take raiding seriously, but we also put great focus into M+ and trying to keep the guild as a community reaching outside of raiding. Members are expected to know when it is ok to goof around and when it is time to get down to business. Absurd, silly behaviour is omnipresent, as well as mildly offensive themes, so you must be open to that sort of humor. Citizens of Dalaran is strictly an 18 and older guild. Members are required to have a stable internet connection, a computer capable of raiding, Discord with a working microphone, an open mind, and a good attitude. Attendance Raid times: 19:45-23:00 realm time Wednesday, Thursday - Progression days Sunday - Running Normal/Achievements for the lulz Loot Citizens distribute loot via loot council. The loot council prioritizes players and classes that will most benefit the raid to improve progression. Progress Antorus - 11/11HC Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9HC Approach an officer/recruiter directly via BattleTag to chat today - Khaien#2241, Kefe#2528, Sene#2489 Or hop over to our Discord and PM with one of the mods! https://discord.gg/tMkHVaHKhaíen1 6d
6d [H] Twisting-Nether <Subterfuge> Newly formed Horde Guild <Subterfuge> on Twisting-Nether newly formed guild is currently recruiting for Antorus (Trials to be held ASAP!) Actively recruiting Hunter / Mage / Warlock / Shadow Priest Rogue / Warrior Resto Shaman / Disc (Holy Os) Priest Tanks Please note that all applications will be considered regardless of the classes/roles we are actively recruiting. We are preferably looking for players ready for mythic progression, meaning; suitable gear, traits, logs and current tier experience. The Guild Subterfuge is an newly formed guild that is growing rapidly. Our current focus is 20 man mythic raiding. We are looking to build a stable core roster in order to achieve cutting edge in Antorus, and all raids to come. Schedule Wednesday 20:00 - 23:30 ST Thursday 20:00 - 23:30 ST Monday 20:00 - 23:30 STTrial Process The trial period is 2 weeks, with possible extension to 3 weeks in rare cases. During this time you will be given lower loot priority than core raiders. We expect 100% attendance whilst on trial. During the trial, we take performance, attendance and attitude into account. Requirements (Before applying we ask that you meet all requirements.) You must be able to attend 90% of raids. You must have a working mic, and be willing to communicate clearly in English using Discord. To apply contact Us: Powakitty#2185 / Mightyfists#2583Powarlock0 6d
6d =Instinct= is recruting Instinct- Twisting Nether a friendly community, currently a progression guild,(11/11Hc, 1/11M Antorus) with a social atmosphere looking for dps to fill out our core team . Outside of raids Instinct participates in various other activities, such as mythic+ runs , PvP, old content/ T-mog runs. etc. We are a fun guild with a calm, friendly and chill environment. PM me for more infos on wanna#2614Oaana9 6d
11 Jan Rogue LF Swedish Mythic raiding guild! Hey! I am an (i)mature swedish, almost 30 y/o guy I am looking for a (preferably) swedish guild who would like to have an extra good melee dpser. Im curved but I dont have any previous mythic experience. I want to experience endgame with people who is social but with a winning mentality, people who demands results and take their raiding seriously. LF for a guild who raid max 3 times a week at around 20-23 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/24374307 Tack på förhand! :)Eredinn4 11 Jan
11 Jan Pokixd's Nemesis/Fight, Kill, Salute/The Last Of Us Hello I am selling Nemesis boost for both factions on any server! STILL SELLING!!!(10.26.17) My Battle tag: Pokixd#2627 My 2nd Battle tag: Derko#21720 (Add this too in case my main account is full) Before paying any gold, make sure it is me! Looking for advertisers! Advertisers: Traut#21910 Fruitcakez#2878 Azyra#2709 Thomazhaga#2878 First of all, if you aren't sure about trusting me, feel free to check my older thread. You can see all my feedbacks about Bloody Coin boosting here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614663196 Other services: Gold transfer between realms Other boosts: of the Horde/Alliance(100k Honorable Kills) Bloodthirsty(250k Honorable Kills) 7200-57600 HK/Hour Add me for prices. The Boosts will be starting at: 1. faction: 16:00 CET Saturdays (ask me which faction is 1. this week) 2. faction: 18:00 CET Saturdays The Boost's order: 1. faction nemesis-2. faction nemesis-1. faction FKS/Last of Us-2. faction FKS/Last of Us Requirements for Nemesis: A level 2 Gladiator's Sanctum in your Garrison I Will help you get the first 20 broken bones quest and Human/Orc heart quest done! What you'll get: 7 Titles, for each race, which you can check at Achievements-Draenor Garrison-Buildings The Bone Collector achievement (required for level 3 Gladiator's Sanctum blueprint) Requirements for Fight, Kill, Salute!/The Last Of Us: LEVEL 100 character with a level 3 garrison and level 3 gladiator sanctrum. What you'll get: You can complete you meta achievement with 7/7 nemesis quests+Fight, Kill, Salute in order to get the Warlord of Draenor title! What you'll get for The Last Of Us: Same as Fight, Kill, Salute, but you will be the last man standing in the arena. You will recieve a toy (Warlord's Flag of Victory) and a title: Lord/Lady of War(IT IS NOT ACCOUNT WIDE!). toy's link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=119219/warlords-flag-of-victory Kill order IF YOU'VE BURNT AN EFFIGY OTHER THAN ORC OR HUMAN, YOU HAVE TO COME ON ONE OF YOUR ALTS!!! HORDE Orc-Undead-Tauren-Troll-Blood Elf-Goblin-Pandaren ALLIANCE Human-Dwarf-Night Elf-Gnome-Draenei-Worgen-Pandaren Prices depend on your realm/faction: Currently I'm Only selling full Nemesis boosts! Nemesis: 150k-WoW Token Price (when i recieve 100% of the payment) Fight, Kill, Salute: 100k-150k (50k-100k if purchased along with 7/7 Nemesis) The Last Of Us: 50-75k on top o Fight, Kill, Salute I can only boost a limited amount of players each week. You can secure a spot by paying 25k upfront(which will be extracted from the full amount). I will refund the 25k if i can't boost you on the specified time. This 25k deposit will not be refounded if you can't attend on the boost's date! Feel free to add me and ask for the price on your realm/faction! I also boost on demand if at least 5 spots are paid(you can even come alone)! If anyone requests it i can make a google spreadsheet with factions and battle net IDs so you can arrange a boost whenever it is good for you! FAQ Are the achievements and titles account wide? Yes! You can use your titles, except Lord/Lady of War on any of you alts! However the achievements are faction specific! So if you'd like to get the titles on both faction you have to do the quest chain twice. How long does it take? On paper it should take approximately 3-10mins/race+quest turn in times, but it is highly recommended to bring at least 3-4 hours. How's the boost done? On my end I will kill each race from the opposite faction 500 times. On your end Turn in the completed quests and pick up the new ones, other than that sit back, relax and make sure you won't get AFK. What if i've already done one or more Nemesis quests? Sorry, but at the moment I only boost full runs and there isn't a way to drop(after you burnt an effigy) or pick up once more the nemesis quests, but you can come on your alt with a level 2 garrison. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ADD ME! My Battle tag: Pokixd#2627 My 2nd Battle tag: Derko#21720 (Add this too in case my main account is full) Easy Street Website This website was created to help people with the exchange of their goods & promotion of their services. We do not promote illegal activities or the exchange of goods & services/boosts for real world trading (RWT). We bring multiple markets together, creating more awareness for eachother on easy-street.eu This includes a TCG Market / Unobtainable Market / Mythic & Myth+ Boosts and unique services.Pokixd44 11 Jan
11 Jan Hello from Team <ScrubBusters> Hi guys https://twitter.com/ScrubBusterswow/status/949010183795236864 http://scrubbusters.com/2018/01/04/for-the-horde/Halby4 11 Jan
11 Jan < Noted > Recruiting 10/11 (Argus down) We are a newly formed guild with high expectations that is aiming to progress through Antorus, the Burning throne.We are looking for dedicated, reliable and skilled players to make our raid-team as strong as possible. We are a friendly and welcoming Guild and we do understand that mistakes happen in raids, as such verbal abuse of any kind to a fellow guild member will not be tolerated. Raid times (Realm Time) Monday - 19:30- 22:30 Wednesday - 19:30- 22:30 Thursday - 19:30- 22:30 Currently recruiting: Currently our roster is open for all classes and specs Requirements for Joining 930 ilvl as a minimum basis. All players must be 18+ English speaking preferred. A healthy attitude towards gearing/improving your character and gaining weapon traits. Contact us: http://noted.enjin.com/ GM: Witkind#2272 Raid Officer: shadow#24138 Officer: Imperator#2356 Officers Rockrukruo Laffi DarestoBootyx6 11 Jan
09 Jan The Addams Family 3/11 M Antorus We are totally awesome and mature guild with twisted sense of humor. In core of our guild there is a bunch of members who have raided all the way through from vanilla sometimes in top guilds of the servers We are currently looking for experienced, dedicated and loot hungry players to fill healer and ranged dps slots. If you are a looking for a guild that has been around and continues raiding over several expansions look no further. At the moment we are recruiting for 1 healer and some decent and competetive damage dealers Experiencing nice progress raids on mythic maiden at the moment Our raiding times are : Wed/Thur/Mon 20:00-23:30 server time. Talk to us ingame to get forwarded for officers.Leijonamieli39 09 Jan
09 Jan Frost DK looking for PvP guild horde side Frost DK looking for PvP guild horde sideLassarta0 09 Jan
08 Jan NLK - Social Saturday 1 day raid team - 11/11 hc Hello! Who are We? The NLK (No-Life-Krew) are a Weekend raid team within the established guild, Archaic Order. The name derives from the fact we raid on Saturdays, therefore have No life We are a friendly group of players who due to real life, can't afford the time to raid 3+ times a week so we squeeze all our progress into 1 raid on a Saturday. Don't misunderstand that we are Social in our approach/knowledge and skill, purely Social in the sense we raid only once each reset We had a good first tier, clearing Heroic Emerald Nightmare and Heroic Trial of Valor, and having cleared heroic Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras along with the first few Mythic bosses we want to get a few more numbers so we can push further into Antorus. We're just cleared Heroic Antorus and plan to farm for a couple more weeks, and then push into Mythic. We're looking for a few extra reliable players to fill the roster Our Progress this Expansion: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 3/10 Mythic Nighthold 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 11/11 Heroic Antorus Our Raid Time's are as follows Saturday - 20:00 - 23:30 What we Need Balance Druid Elemental Shaman Hunter Shadow Priest While we are searching specifically for these classes, we are always looking for exceptional candidates so don't hesitate to message me if our raid times and team are appealing Contact If what we describe sounds appealing then please contact myself through my Battletag: Alex#2303 and we can have a chat. I hope to hear from you soon! ThanksCephlun1 08 Jan
08 Jan Perceptive 9/11M Boosting Services Hello and Welcome to Sham's Boost Community, formed by Perceptive's Guild Master / Management Team, which consists of a variety of boost teams of multiple top guilds on Tarren Mill Horde . In Sham's Boost Community, you can order which type of boost that you would like on discord or via Battle.net , so if you cant find a boost team to do weekly M+15 for example , you can now just order it on discord and get way faster responses and achieve the boost as soon as possible. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. Prices: Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Tarren Mill : 200k Other Realms: 300k Guldan Trinket (Whispers of the Dark): Tarren Mill : 200k Other Realms: 300k Guldan Mount: Tarren Mill: 1500k Other Realms: 2000k Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Tarren Mill : 2500-3000k Other Realms: 3000k Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. Antorus Heroic Tag Along Spot (Leftover loot) Tarren Mill: 400k Other Realms: 600k Extra Info: Tag along = Roll on leftover loot, full clear and Bonus Rolls Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Tarren Mill: 800k Other Realms: 1000k Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Tarren Mill: 300k Other Realms: 350k Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Antorus Glory Run : Tarren Mill: 1200k Other Realms: 1500k Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, get your Glory Mount! Mythic + Boosting Services: Mythic + Level 15 for Weekly : Tarren Mill : 200k Other Realms: Price of a Wow Token Extra info: This type of boost is only for weekly Mythic + 15 for Cache Mythic + Level 15 Armor Loot : Tarren Mill: 300k Other Realms: 400k Extra Info: This Type of Boost is for Full Leather/Mail Group Etc for Extra loot for you! Mythic + Level 20 for Score/Loot Tarren Mill: 500k Other Realms: 600k Extra info: Get More loot Drop and High Mythic + Score Note: If one of the boost services you are looking for is not written, you can ask about it on discord or via Battle Tag. Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/FwW3McU Skype: Prinishivace321 Battle Tag: Sham#21832 and Prinishivace#2678Shamserk0 08 Jan
08 Jan Frost DK lf raiding guild Frost DK lf friendly raiding guild. I have 924 ilevel, but have not played fully legion until recent weeks. I am available pretty much every single night and willing to put in a good amount of hours to farm gear and progress. If interested, please feel free to add me, Askaria#2492Ediragaen1 08 Jan