Twisting Nether

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
5h Undeadknights 10/10H Recruiting We are looking for dedicated, reliable and skilled players to make our raid-team as strong as possible. Since Nighthold have been out for a awhile now were only aiming for clearing it and gearing up, But in ToS we are gonna focus more on getting a good rank We are a friendly and welcoming Guild and we do understand that mistakes happen in raids, as such verbal abuse of any kind to a fellow guild member will not be tolerated. Raid times (Realm Time) Monday - 20:00 - 23:00 Wednesday - 20:00 - 23:00 Thursday - 20:00 - 23:00 Currently recruiting: Warrior: Fury Druid: Balance Priest: Shadow/Disc/Holy Demon Hunter: Havoc DeathKnight: Frost Hunter Rogue Shaman: Dps Paladin: dps/healer Warlock NOTE even if your class is not listed feel free to apply Requirements for Joining 890 ilvl as a minimum basis. Some experience with raiding at a Mythic level. English speaking preferred. A healthy attitude towards gearing/improving your character and gaining weapon traits. Contact us: Website: http://undeadknights.enjin.com/ GM: Witkind#2272 Raid Officer: shadow#24138 Officers: Goose Trøllkin Rockrukuro SmeslordTrøllkin6 5h
8h [The Undisputed][2Days][7/7m+(4/10m)] The Undisputed er en helnorsk guild på Twisting nether H EU. Vi er en semi-hardcore guild som fokuserer på Mythic raiding. I og med at vi ikke raider noe mer enn 2 dager i uken, så forventer vi at alle raidere er på sitt beste til enhver tid. Vi er en gjeng gamle hardcore spillere som har slått seg sammen og formet noe vi kan kalle et samfunn. Et samfunn for deg som ønsker mye latter og kos utenfor raids og en seriøs mindset når det gjelder progress. Vi satser ikke på top world ranks, men vil fortsatt ha en jevn progresjons kurve. Raid tider (GMT +1) - Onsdag: 20:00 - 23.00 - Søndag: 20:00 - 23.00 Spesifikasjon til søkere - Vi ønsker spillere som setter guildet overfor seg selv. Progresjon er vårt mål, så loot og raid spot er noe vi velger etter guildets behov. Alle raidere kan bli rotert ut for Mythic progress, dette er veldig viktig at du forstår før du applyer. - Oppmøte er noe vi setter ganske høyt oppe. Det har ikke noe å si hvor talentfull du er hvis du ikke møter opp til raids! - Raid invites starter alltid 10 minutter før raid start (19.50), da skal du stå utenfor raidet klart med full supplements. - Vi har ikke tid til folk som ikke kan snakke på Discord, går AFK mellom pulls eller DC'er regelmessig. Be reliable! - Det er viktig med kommunikasjon. Du skal ha en fungerende mikrofon som du er villig til å bruke. Hvis du dør fordi du ikke kunne kalle ut for en defensive CD, så burde du ikke forvente å komme deg forbi trial perioden. - Det er også viktig for deg som person å integrere med guildet. Dette vil helt klart hjelpe å booste din trial. - Alle raidere skal bruke class Discord, simcrafte, analysere WarcraftLogs og ha optimalisert gearet med de beste enchantene/gemene. - Du må tåle å ta i mot kritikk! Hvis du performer dårlig eller failer på noe mechanic så må du forvente å bli pirka på. Dette er ikke for å skjelle deg ut, men for å la deg vite at du må forbedre deg. Repetitive fails vil ende med at du blir byttet ut. - Vi ønsker spillere som er modne og selvstendige. Du skal komme forberedt på progress raids, du skal ikke bare vite din rolle under fighten, men hele fighten i helhet. Knowledge is power. Applikasjoner Du må kontakte en av våre offiserer for en invite til Discord serveren vår. Her vil vi stille deg noen spørsmål og evt. be deg linke logs eller tidligere achievements som du mener kan være relevant for applikasjonen. Heggbacon (Hegg#2974) GM & Raid Leader OrcBolg (Rush#21269) Melee Officer Wain (Olemagnus#2190) Hilsen The UndisputedWain2 8h
11h Guild LFM LVL 60 Raiders Molten Core and Beyond Cup of Tea is a new social levelling guild and we are currently looking for more members for our level 60 raiding team. At the moment we have around 15 players interested in joining us in the raids who are currently at lvl 60 or on their way to lvl 60. We are at the point where we are currently starting to set raid dates for the runs. If playing through the old raid content of wow is something you are interested in please let us know and we will be more than happy to give you an invite, everyone in the guild can invite. We are currently looking for all roles to be filled in the raid team so we are accepting Tanks, DPS and healers at the moment and all classes and specs. We are also a social levelling guild for players going to lvl 110 so again if anyone is interested in joining a new community as they level then you are more than welcome too. We Guild is situated on Twisting Nether. Well hope to hear from you soon.Nituna0 11h
11h Mythic+ Boost Hello, Are you having trouble completing +15 Mythic Dungeons every week? You don’t have enough time or gear? Nobody’s inviting you ? That’s not a problem! We can save you from all these troubles for a small fee. We’re doing +15 Mythic Dungeon boosts evey week for both weekly item chest (guaranteed 900+ item) and Keystone Master Achivement if you like. We only accept ingame gold ( For every server ) We are a guild group with 910+ item lvls / 54 Traits / Keystone Masters Contact battle ıd : darkness#24451 Add btag and we'll have a chat! Hopefully soon! Have a good day!Darknéssfall11 11h
11h <Carniféx> Weekend Raiding Guild Hello Twisting Nether. Carniféx is a weekend raiding guild that has only been raiding 4 weekends and already we are 3/10M with heroic on farm. We are Looking for Strong active players for our weekend mythic raiding roster. All because we raid on a weekend doesn't mean we are inactive during the week... there is always Mythic+ runs going on plus random raids for AP farm. We are aiming to be the best weekend raiding guild in the world. We raid Friday's and Saturday's 21:00-00:00. Sometimes Sunday's can be added or raid times extended depending. We are recruiting: Druid: Boomkin. Monk: Mistweaver. Shaman: Restoration. Demon Hunter: Havoc. All Melee Class's. But talented individuals are always considered. Oh and social scum... suppose you can join as well. So if you play with great passion and want to be amongst the best in the world or work silly hours or have a family or just plain and simple cannot commit to a "in the week" raiding guild then give me(kánga), Menthol, Thyrlia or Sacramënt for more information or an invite. Thanks dudes and dudettes. Hope to see you soon.Kánga1 11h
12h <The Reckless>10/10M Recruiting experienced players Hello and welcome, Current Recruitment List for The Reckless: -Ele Shaman -Resto Sham -Rogue HIGH PRIO -Fury Warrior HIGH PRIO For more info you can find it at the bottom of the post. Don't be frightened if your class isn't in this list we are always looking for exceptional players which will get considered. Our current raid nights are: Wednesdays (Mythic): 20:00 - 00:00 Thursdays (Mythic): 20:00 - 00:00 Mondays (Mythic): 20:00 - 00:00 Our History: The Reckless a long existing guild from 2011 is currently looking for fresh members to be added to our solid core of players with in mind clearing 10/10M a week and for Progression for the future Tomb of Sargeras tier. Our aim is to be competitive on every raiding tier. We have been around since early 4.2 days. >The Reckless aims to be one of the best guilds on Twisting Nether< What can we offer you? We offer a stable guild where you can grow and get to the best possible level of raiding that you can. Currently we are focusing on execution with the right setup to keep our raiders sharp. Multiple M+ teams going around that are doing M+15-25 consistantly (one of the best teams worldwide). What do we expect in return? We expect alot from our applicants under this you'll find some points we deem important. -Good game knowledge of fight mechanics -Being updated on your class and how it interacts with a boss mechanic -Being able to speak and understand English -Being able to meet our attendance rate of 90% Incase you can't make a raid we expect to be told a day ahead atleast so we can change setups if need be. Failing to meet a requirement can end in not getting in a raid for a while or being removed from the overall roster. If you are planning to apply to us, you need to be able to meet those requirements. [Having a strong offspec increases your acceptance chance] For more information whisper Herlios or any other officer of the Reckless or go to thereckless.eu for an application.Herlios20 12h
16h LF guild for more fun and social experience Resto shaman looking for casual guild to have people to socialize and play with. Started to play again about a month ago and been playing mostly alone which gets boring. So here I am, a calm and friendly 26 year old finnish guy, looking for like-minded people. Have to warn you beforehand that I don't fit into the typical Finn stereotype. The guild I'd love to join would be bunch of friendly people to play with. Haven't done much of the content yet but I'm quick to learn. Would love to run mythic+, pvp, level, do WQs and whatever there's to do. Usually have time to play at nights (20:00 gametime onwards) or early mornings due to work but weekends are more free. Think I would fit in your guild? Send me message and let's talk. saple#2105Umja0 16h
16h 910 Equipped Guardian Druid LF raiding guild My guild has recently disbanded due to a lack of attendance and I am currently looking for a new guild that is stable. My current progress is 3/10M with a 14% wipe on krosus. I have my Bis legendaries with 7 in total. I am 910 equipped and 913 off equipped. I have 49 (almost 50 traits). I am from England. If u would like to contact me, add Huggsie#1751, for more informtionSolosirt0 16h
23h (H) <Dystopia> 3/10M 10/10HC is now recruiting <Dystopia> is a guild formed by a group of real life friends. We came to TwistingNether from Ravencrest where we have experienced most of the Legion PvE content and were looking to start fresh. Want to be a part of core raiding team in a guild? We are the place for you. We are currently recruiting: 1 healer (pref NOT priest) 3 DPS classes (2 melee + 1 ranged) Raid times are always 8:15pm server time (CET/GMT+1) until 11:15pm. Raiding days are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. What can you expect from us: High level of organisation within the guild Great raids with a lot of humor on Discord Friendly guildies Steady progress through PvE content Sharing of our PvE knowledge Rare wipes but with a lot of humor if they happen What do we expect from you: Be communicative and friendly Show up on majority of raids (if not all) Anyone who is interested in more information can whisper Atelophobia or Dardanadoran in-game or add Battle tags Rideen#2245 or Makisa#2180 . Have an awesome day!Atelophobia22 23h
23h LF casual guild Hi there, I'm looking for a relaxed guild that does a little bit of raiding, mythic+ and whatever in between. Thanks for looking and hopefully I get some invites. PeaceNaraxxius1 23h
1d 1-4am Late Night Raids <Nocturnal Supremacy> 9/10m We are based on Twisting Nether! http://nocturnal-supremacy.enjin.com/ Raid days have been changed! We've dropped the Friday raid and now raid on Tuesday. Friday will now become a day for alt runs and quick heroic clears. Raiding days/hours are: (All in server time) • Thursday 1am - 4am • Monday 1am - 4am • Tuesday 1am - 4am Please note that the days listed can seem a bit confusing, for example, by Thursday 1-4am we mean Wednesday going into Thursday, not Thursday going into Friday. Recruiting: We have a big opening for a strong healer, any class except paladin is fine, shaman is ideal. We would also welcome any capable DPS, ranged or melee! ------------ The Sell: Looking for very late night raiding to fit your work schedule? Maybe you're a night-owl or want raids that don't clash with your other guild raids? Perhaps you just live in America or somewhere similar where normal raiding hours don't work for you? Well, Nocturnal Supremacy are here! We're a friendly and relaxed bunch who can get things done at the same time. We have plenty of players from all over the world, even from Sweden, sadly. We merged from a group of three late night guilds in Warlords of Draenor during Blackrock Foundry and progressed up to Mythic Maidens before Hellfire Citadel came out. From there we cleared 11/13 bosses before the valor points patch came out and then fully cleared the place and farmed every raider an Archimonde mount before Legion was launched. Now in Legion we have cleared Emerald Nightmare Mythic, 2/3 Trial of Valor and have cleared 9/10 in Nighthold and are extending lockouts to kill Gul'dan before Tomb of Sargeras is released. If you have good past raid experience but feel you aren't currently showing your potential don't be afraid to apply, gear is a secondary concern next to other positive elements a guildmate and raider can bring us. Please come prepared for the content though, the fastest way to fail a trial is to fail a mechanic, or to be a horribly abrasive !@#. For more information contact: GM - Karnage#2229 Officer - Elessar#2801 Officer -Shemzy#2465 Officer -Shade#2779 or if you're desperate, me, lowly but long-standing recruitment peon Teezep#2487 http://nocturnal-supremacy.enjin.com/ <-note we've gone back to our old website!Tzep18 1d
1d Tank player LF guild. Hello there! As my recent guild has decided to put mythic progression on permanent hold, some of us have gone separate ways and I find myself without a steady group as of tonight. What I'm looking for is any English-speaking heroic/mythic guilds that are in need of a tank! I have a working mic, and a fairly up-to date setup. I play Blood, Prot warrior and Brew, with prio in that order in terms of how much experience and time spent on each (Baelthok, Veggibles, Cakefist on TN) and offspecs on the first two. My usual play time is during the afternoon till evening, sometimes later periods due to my schedule. I've got some mythic experience, and did come close to my first Cutting Edge in WoD but nothing to boast sadly. So for now, farming titanforged and other bis in heroic raids/m+ has been on the list. A bit about me: I can honestly say I like to improve myself through trial and error and I have a controlled temper in most cases when it comes to repeat process. I expect no more or less from others than what I feel I can output myself, and I enjoy the road to victory more than the spoils of it. Besides that, I'd have to talk to any officer regarding AFK things since I'd rather not share my personal information here. If you're interested please do poke, or add me in game! Hope to hear from any feedback. My btag is Baelthok#2772 -BaelBaelthok0 1d
1d [The Undisputed][2Days][7/7m+(4/10m)] [H] [EU] [Twisting Nether] <The Undisputed> ?/10 M Horde guild on EU Twisting Nether are a newly started guild who consists for players rerolling from Alliance and other realms with mythic raiding experience. Half of our roster did cutting edge: xavius, and we aim to progress slowly through Nighthold building a strong roster towards ToS and taking it more serious there. We still need to fill a mythic roster so feel free to apply. PS: We decided to go full scandinavian for now. | Currently Recruiting | *1 Main Tank *Healers *All Ranged DPS *Melee - Rogue, Paladin, DK, Shaman, Feral We formed one week prior to this post so bear with us, we have an experienced roster who can easily progress mythic with a nice pace. Once our roster is built we are gonna start progressing mythic asap. We also have quite a few players already through 4/10m on Nighthold before the transfer. Our raid times are 8-11pm CET Wednesday and Sunday. Consumables/enchants & discord are required for heroic/mythic. If you are interested, you can contact me here or one of the following officers in-game: Orcbolg, Heggbacon(GM) or Wain You may also add Rush#21269 or Olemagnus#2190 if no officers are online.Rushhmr1 1d
1d <The Next Step> - Nighthold boosts! Welcome !! We are selling Mythic and Heroic Nighthold Boosts ! We offer a multitude of options for anyone interested : -10/10 Mythic Nighthold with Master Loot (guild reserves the right to keep the items that would be an upgrade for one of our raiders), also doing single boss boosts in case you don't need all of them! - this run will be done on Wednesdays from 19:00 -We'll be selling Gul'dan mount in a couple of weeks , either in full run + mount or just Gul'dan + mount package. -Nighthold 10/10 Heroic with PL - we're usually 12-20 people in this run and in 99% of cases no one is saved so that we can trade all the loot we don't need to buyers(you don't need to pay anything extra for these items!). We're also selling single bosses , so if you're only interested in Gul'dan for curve or any other bosses we'll be more than happy to help you out with that! -Averge ilvl of our raiders / raid group is ~912 , which ensures super clean runs and high chance of you getting majority of the items that drop! We only accept GOLD as payment and only the gold on Twisting Nether, no exceptions ! If you want to book yourself a run or have any questions regarding the boosts or anything else add me on battle tag Fanatik#2233 or contact me in game! Edit: We're selling full NH M(single bosses too) now or Gul'dan only!Fanatìk39 1d
1d <The Shadowbanned> are recruiting! 8/10M <The Shadowbanned> was created in December 2015 via Reddit, the guild began casually raiding HFC HC during WoD. Since the launch of Legion, the guild evolved from casual to semi-hardcore, successfully getting Cutting Edge 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare. Since the release of Nighthold, we've achieved 10/10 HC and have a raiding team with that has begun mythic Nighthold progression, right now we're recruiting new raiders to help strengthen our core raid team for mythic progression. We are currently 8/10 Mythic Nighthold. Raiding schedule: Wednesday: 20:30 to 23:30 Sundays: 20:30 to 23:30 Thursdays (optional): Start at 20:30 and generall run for up to 2 hours. Our recruitment status has an up-to-date list of classes and specs we are looking for, however even if your spec/class is not listed feel free to apply! You can apply to our core raid team via our recruitment form. https://theshadowbanned.enjin.com/ Add: Florian#23203 for more information! If you wish to join as a social member, whisper anyone in the guild who happens to be online for an invite.Maledith12 1d
1d [H] Solid Liquid-Twisting Nether (9/10 M) NH About Solid Liquid is a Semi-Hardcore Horde guild on Twisting Nether, that was formed in September 2016. Our guild has grown quite a bit since then. It's core are members that played World of Warcraft many years ago and returned for legion. Goal Our current goal is to strengthen our raiding team and clear all content before Tomb of Sargeras hits. Schedule Wednesday: 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) Thursday : 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) Monday : 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) -------------------------------------------------------- Sunday : 19:00 - 23:00 (optional Realm time) Alt raids/ HC runs for those that want. We are currently 9/10 NH Mythic, 3/3 ToV Mythic. Recruitment Since we are currently trying to strengthen our core we are looking for a squad that consists of roughly 25 active members. With a flexible number we are able to raid when some players can't make the raid or a progression boss asks for a certain setup. We expect an attendance close to 90%. Those that drop below without a clear reason will be penalized. Recruiting: Havoc Demon Hunter Elemental Shaman Retribution paladin Fury/Arms Warrior Arcane/Frost Mage Contact Crazyheal#2289, Erashnak#2943 or Zananni#2304 in game or Apply to our Website. http://www.solid-liquid.enjin.com/Zananni0 1d
1d <Hollow> 4/10M Recruiting for Mythic Progression Who we are: <Hollow> is a semi-hardcore guild created by a group of friends, experienced players, that raided HC together in WOTLK. We reunited and transferred to the same realm to create a guild, or more accurately, a home. We keep a very friendly environment in and out of raids, often joining discord to chat even if we aren't doing anything. Guild activities include, but are not limited to, mythic dungeons, mythic + and raiding. Our goals: Our current progress is 4/10M & 10/10HC NH (4/7M EN, 3/3HC ToV). Our main goal is to form a reliable core group & continue mythic progression in preparation for ToS. What we are looking for: Recruitment is open. Every class and spec will be considered. We give priority to skill and to specific classes: DPS: Rogue (Assassination) Mage (Arcane) *Any RDPS with healing OS (Ele Shaman / Boomkin / Shadow Priest) We also welcome social players as it can help our guild expand even further in other aspects of the game. What we are looking for in recruits: * Passion, enthusiasm & willingness for starters. * Dedication and loyalty. * Knowledge of tactics and your class - also awareness in the raid. * Possibility to communicate. * Teamwork! What we can offer: Dedicated and focused progression raiding with set goals. Answers and help for anything wow related (classes, raids, etc...). Our current raiding schedule is 3 raids a week for 3 hours: * Wednesday 8pm to 11pm server time - NH Heroic * Thursday 8pm to 11pm server time - NH Mythic * Sunday 8pm to 11pm server time - NH Mythic We also add random additional raids from previous patches. Loot system: RC Loot Council *Note: Trial period is 2 weeks based on raid performance & participation in guild activities such as mythic+ etc.. Our wowprogress page: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Hollow Thank you for taking your time to read through this post. If you have any further questions or if you are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game. Jaidex-Twisting Nether or Jaidex#2832Jaidex6 1d
2d Deleted ...Knot4 2d
2d Square One Guild Recruitment Selamlar, Mythic Nighthold progress'imizi 10/10 Başarıyla sonlandırmış olup Cutting Edge'imizi almış bulunuyoruz. Warlords of Dreanor’un sonunda kurulmuş olan guild'imiz Vanilladan bu zamana kadar birlikte oynamış tecrübeli oyuncular içermektedir. *Haftanın 4 günü Çarşamba, Perşembe ve Pazar,Pazartesi "20:00~24:00" saatleri arasında raid düzenlenecektir. *Raidlere katılımınızı bildirmeniz için oyun içerisinde bulunan takvim kontrol edilmeli ve kayıt olunmalıdır. *Raidlere vaktinde hazır olup, herhangi bir sebepten gelemeyecek olan oyuncuların yöneticilere bildirimde bulunması gerekmektedir. *Raidlere başlanmadan önce Discord Raid kanalına girilmiş olunmalıdır. *Raidlere %90 oranında katılım sağlanmalıdır. *Raidlere başlamadan önce potion, flask ve food gibi buff veren itemlerin raid içerisinde yetecek kadarının invertory'nizde bulunması gerekmektedir. Main karakteriniz dışında yöneticilere bildireceğiniz bir adet alt karakteriniz bulunmalıdır. *Oyuncular oynadığı karakterlerinin özelliklerini, güncel değişimlerini ve mekaniklerini takip etmelidir. Gelecek content Tomb of Sargeras Myhtic Progress için oyuncu alımlarını başlatmış bulunuyoruz. Kabiliyetli, tecrübeli ve azimli oyunculara kapımız daima açıktır. Guildimize oyun içerisinden iletişime geçmek için "Celeros#2668 , SteLLo#2937, Revolution#2412 " ile irtibata geçebilirsiniz. Ayrıca mail ile squreone.guild@gmail.com adresinden ulaşabilirsiniz. Guild websitesi: http://www.sq1gaming.com/ Guild facebook grubu: https://www.facebook.com/groups/250561945314292/?fref=ts Guild youtube kanalı: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFjDDXYx5HI5U2IPi9tdSAA Sevgilerimle, WhitedemonsWhitedemons0 2d
2d <Thurification> - Twisting Nether 8/10M Thurification is a dedicated progression guild on Twisting Nether. Our goal is to progress as far as we can in current content and as quickly as we can. We aim to clear current content while it is relevant while still maintaining a fun atmosphere. We have the mindset to make optimal use of raid time so that we can progress as far as we can, as fast as we are able to. The guilds current progress is: 7/7M EN. 8/10M NH. Recruitment status: We are currently open for recruiting Ranged, Melee DPS and Healers to further solidify our roster, preferably: Balance Druid. Elemental Shaman. Affliction Warlock. Frost Mage. Shadow Priest Windwalker Monk. Restoration Shaman. Mistweaver Monk. Restoration Druid. Exceptional applicants of any class will always be considered. What we require from you: · You are 18+ and have a mature attitude · You have a working mic and passion to use voice communication. · You are able to speak and understand English. · You are a team player with strong individual ability and the enthusiasm to step up mechanically · You have enthusiasm in analyzing your class and encounter mechanics with a passion for self-improvement. What we can offer you: · Friendly and fun community with people from all over the world. · Focused and dedicated raiders and a leadership team extremely dedicated to the guilds goal. · A well experienced raiding environment with a focus on clearing new content. · Experienced group of players who have been playing WoW together for a long time. Raid days: Tuesday 20.00-23.00 Thursday 20.00-23.00 Sunday 20.00-23.00 Interested? Contact us ingame: Feardotsdead, Neukhia. Or Vexxin#2233, Neukhia#2842.Feardotsdead5 2d
3d Recruiting players Guild Information: Guild name: The Undisputed Faction: Horde Realm: Twisting Nether Realm Type: Normal - PVP Current progress: 0/0, but guild members got mythic experience Raid days: Wednesday, Sunday, Raid times: 20.00-23.00 CET Recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Raiding: High: Paladin: All specs Druid: Balance & resto Rogue: All specs Warlock: All specs Shaman Medium: Demon Hunter: Vengeance Mage: All specs Monk: Windwalker Priest: Shadow & Discipline These are our open spots at the moment, however, we are always interested in any player that is highly skilled, knowledgeable with their class and has positive and friendly attitude. Any social and friendly person who wants to join us for kicks and giggles is welcome. Just poke any of our officers online and you will get an invite for a social spot (no raiding spot). Currently : We raid 2 nights a week, Wednesdays, Sundays and , from 20:00 till 23:00 server time. Although we are a 20-man guild, we usually run an extra group in order to get more people to experience the joys of raiding, help new raiders learn the undisputeds way to down bosses and gearing up. If you're interested in joining then add my Btag #Olemagnus2190Wain0 3d
3d Recruiting players Guild Information: Guild name: The Undisputed Faction: Horde Realm: Twisting Nether Realm Type: Normal - PVP Current progress: 0/0, but guild members got mythic experience Raid days: Wednesday, Sunday, Raid times: 20.00-23.00 CET Recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Raiding: High: Paladin: All specs Druid: Balance & resto Rogue: All specs Warlock: All specs Shaman Medium: Demon Hunter: Vengeance Mage: All specs Monk: Windwalker Priest: Shadow & Discipline These are our open spots at the moment, however, we are always interested in any player that is highly skilled, knowledgeable with their class and has positive and friendly attitude. Any social and friendly person who wants to join us for kicks and giggles is welcome. Just poke any of our officers online and you will get an invite for a social spot (no raiding spot). Currently : We raid 2 nights a week, Wednesdays, Sundays and , from 20:00 till 23:00 server time. Although we are a 20-man guild, we usually run an extra group in order to get more people to experience the joys of raiding, help new raiders learn the undisputeds way to down bosses and gearing up. If you're interested in joining then add my Btag #Olemagnus2190Wain0 3d
3d [H] <Shield Angels> 8M Recruiting <Shield Angels> Is recruiting people with a solid attitude towards progression and having fun in and outside of raids. We very much like people with a healthy social attitude. Our raiding days are: Wednesday/Sunday/Tuesday - 19:00-22:00 At this moment we are mainly looking for: Ranged DPS: Boomkin Elemental Shaman Melee DPS: - Healers: Shaman Please add Faragi#2361 for more detailed information about the guild and our aims, or leave a message below.Shaestra65 3d
3d WTB Naxt Victim (Than'otalion) I am looking for someone who has the item to summon the sentinax boss Than'otalion. Paying 50.000 gold. B-tag Duplex#2917Duplex0 3d
3d 905 resto druid lf flex raider rank Hello, I'm looking for a flex raider rank in a mythic guild to raid mythic nh before tos. A little about me I'm 18 years old I'm 905 equiped My current xp is 3/10 mythic Nighthold, with krosus to 10 percent. I'm english and willing to be a teamplayer Why i'm looking for a new guild My current guild said due to work i cant be offered a spot, my shifts change each week due to being a manager at work, but when i'm on id like to come to raids and see content before its too late If you would consider me a home id really apperiate it :)Dìsposition2 3d
4d Pokixd's Bloody Coin boost with GIVEAWAY! Hello I am selling Bloody coin and hidden artifact weapon appearance boost on any realm/faction! My Battle tag: Pokixd#2627 Verified seller(IRL friend): Jolly#21388 US Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753235522 Nemesis Boost: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614802479#1 Rewards 500 Bloody Coins: Blazebinder Achievement & Reins of the Ashhide Mushan Beast 1000 Bloody Coins: Kilnmaster Achievement & Hidden appearance 2000 Bloody Coins: Fire-Watcher Achievement &Title (Fire-Watcher <Name>) Prices are depending on your realm/faction: 500 Bloody Coins = 25-35k 10-15mins 1000 Bloody Coins = 45-55k 20-30mins 2000 Bloody Coins = 80-100k 40min-1h 20min Meele characters and mage are the best for this boost except rogue, but i can boost any class! Before we start, you will need The Fire Watcher's Oath from Speaker Gulan. How to get it: Go to The Timeless Isle Kill a few mobs until you get 100 Timeless Coins Buy The Fire Watcher's Oath from Speaker Gulan(http://www.wowhead.com/npc=73307/speaker-gulan) My Battle tag: Pokixd#2627 Giveaway: You can earn entries by buying boost and referring your friend(you also get 5-10% cut!) after buying a boost from me. 500 Bloody Coins: 1 entry (referrer gets 1 entry) 1000 Bloody Coins/Hidden appearance: 2 entry (referrer gets 2 entry) 2000 Bloody Coins: 4 entry (referrer gets 3 entry) You keep your entries until i do these boosts/giveaways and keep my 2nd battle net as friend, but you can only win once /giveaway! I will livestream every giveaway using a random name picker website! I can't guarantee that the mount will be on your realm, but you will make a DK on the server of my choice and i'll mail you the mount. You can follow the giveaway on twitter! Twitter: https://twitter.com/PokixdGiveaway (updating description) Thank you for checking in and if you have any questions feel free to add my battle tag! If you've already purchased a boost from me please leave a feedback. Thank you. #1 Giveaway winners: Enfinitymonk and Rachao! Congrats! #2 Giveaway winners: Rachao, Animaldruid, Dark, Smurfs! Congrats! ... ... ...Pokixd114 4d
5d <Carniféx> 1/10M Weekend Guild Hello Twisting Nether. Carniféx is a weekend raiding guild that has only been raiding 4 weekends and already we are 1/10M with heroic on farm. We are Looking for Strong active players for our weekend mythic raiding roster. All because we raid on a weekend doesn't mean we are inactive during the week... there is always Mythic+ runs going on plus random raids for AP farm. We raid Friday's and Saturday's 21:00-00:00. Sometimes Sunday's can be added or raid times extended depending. We are recruiting: Druid: Resto,Boomkin. All Melee Class's. But talented individuals are always considered. Oh and social scum... suppose you can join as well. So if you work silly hours or have a family or just plain and simple cannot commit to a in the week raiding guild then give me(kanga), Bónéés, Probably or Sacramënt for more information or an invite. Thanks dudes and dudettes. Hope to see you soon.Kánga5 5d
5d Prot warrior and Hunter looking for guild. Hi im liam i am 27 from England and looking to join a guild for raiding. I played Ele shaman last expansion but after having quit for a while have found myself enjoying playing Protection warrior. My friend who is also looking for a guild is quite new to WoW but is a very fast learner. We are looking for a guild who raid around 3 times a week. Time of raid is not an issue Heroic/mythic progression is ideal but we dont mind joining a guild that is clearing Normal/heroic. Hope to hear from you soonWinzo3 5d
5d [H]Realm-Draenor 7/10M LF DPS - Revival Hello, Realm - Draenor <Revival> is a semi-harcore raiding guild who likes to get progress done while having a laugh when we are doing so. We are currently progressing through mythic Nighthold. Recruiting several DPS Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 20:30 and 23:30 ST. Nighthold: 10/10 N, 10/10 H & 7/10 M. High priority DPS spots are: Mage (all specs) Arms/Fury Warrior Elemental Shaman However all exceptional applicants will be considered as we like to take into account the player's skill before the class in most cases! For more information visit our website: http://revival-draenor.enjin.com/ Or contact any of our officers in game: Skruttis / Tchaiba#21764 Dreadan / Dreaden#2610 Sandgirl / granite7#2127 Battlehawky / Battle#2509 Bóbafettish / Gez#2185 Vulna / Vulna#2767Vulna0 5d
5d [H] <Sunflower Seed> small Turkish guild LF Members Hello dears, We are a Turkish, newly formed guild on TN and we're looking for members to improve our roster going into ToS. About Us: We are a group of real life friends from Turkey who enjoys playing and raiding together. This post though will not be in Turkish since we tend to follow forum rules and do not support Turkish spamming on TN. Even though the guild is new, the players aren't. Most are hardcore-in-their-time players that have turned semi-casual due to real life conditions. We are disciplined enough to clear content, but having fun is the priority. So we are laid-back and chill (usually). Progress and short-term goals: Nighthold Normal is on farm, and with a few pugs to fill out missing spots, we have managed to clear 10/10HC. Unfortunatley, we do not have the roster to raid mythic currently, but are willing to try if we have a good roster of 20 (currently around 16-17). Regarding ToS, we wish to clear normal as soon as it hits live and progress into Heroic, with a relatively laid-back attitude. Recruitment: Currently we're open to skilled players of all classes. Priorities are as listed; Healer (high) - shaman preferred. RDPS (high) MDPS - (medium) We are also looking for people who can handle a bit of responsibility and take on some important roles in the guild. Raids: Currently, we are keeping it casual and raiding 2 days a week; Wednesday and Thursday. The times are 19.30 - 22.30 ST (20.30 - 23.30 Local Time for Turkey). This may change and be 3 days when ToS comes live, depending on how fast we progress. We are using Personal Loot (strictly, don't want any drama/inequality here) and Discord for voice-comm. So if you are interested in joining our guild if our raid times suit you and if you want to meet us and have fun with us; feel free to contact penelopeia#21404 or Evael#2143. May the force be with you!Sereia8 5d
5d [H] - SALT - Recruiting 4/10 m Hello everyone, SALT, is a guild formed in the start of Legion, and we are recruiting additional members for our main team to build a mythic roster (Socials are always welcome). Community is important to us and our goal is to provide a fun but progressive raiding environment, with a focus on clearing heroic and mythic content. Your previous raiding experience is not the be all and end all, however we do ask for individuals who can demonstrate maturity (18+), commitment and a understanding of their class and spec. Website: www.SALT.guildlaunch.com Raid Days: Wednesday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time Thursday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time Sunday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time Progress: Nighthold 4/10 Mythic 10/10 Heroic 10/10 Normal Trial of Valor: 3/3 Normal 3/3 Heroic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Heroic 1/7 Mythic We are looking to expand our roster, and have open raid spots for: All classes are now open for ToS Including: Healers Even if we are not currently recruiting your class/spec we are always open to take a look at exceptional players/applications. Check our website for more details and updated info. If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit our website www.SALT.guildlaunch.com for more information. Alternatively, please speak to one of our officers in game: Zherin, Granbark, Vrenck, Sdimo. Casual/social players are always welcome :) We look forward to hearing from you.Zherin32 5d
6d (9/10M) Solid Liquid LF DPS (gul'dan progress) About Solid Liquid is a Semi-Hardcore Horde guild on Twisting Nether , that was formed in September 2016. Our guild has grown quite a bit since then. It's core are members that played World of Warcraft many years ago and returned for legion. Goal Our current goal is to strengthen our raiding team and clear nighthold as soon as possible. We plan to get a solid core who are able to push rankings for upcoming content. Schedule Wednesday: 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) Thursday : 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) Monday : 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) -------------------------------------------------------- Monday : 19:00 - 23:00 (optional Realm time) And extra alt raids in between if wanted. We are currently 9/10 Nighthold Mythic 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare. 3/3 Mythic ToV. Recruitment Since we are currently trying to strengthen our core we are looking for a squad that consists of roughly 25 active members. With a flexible number we are able to raid when some players can't make the raid or a progression boss asks for a certain setup. We except a attendance close to 90%. Those that drop below without a clear reason to do so will be penalized. Recruiting: Demon Huner Mage Warrior Boomkin Mage Feral Contact Erashnak#2943 or Crazyheal#2289 in game or Apply to our Website. http://www.solid-liquid.enjin.com/Eráshnak0 6d
6d Prot warrior LF guild As title says, I recently got back to wow and I'm currently LF a guild, I pug hc nighthold atm on my prot war and shadow priest but I want to find a stable guild before Tomb of Sargeras release in 7.2.5, I got plenty of raiding experience and I'm not sensitive to criticism, add me if you your interested btag: warion#1271Alonee1 6d
6d LFG Chillax Hey I am a tank looking for a casual Guild - mainly doing normal/ heroic Nighthold and mythich + dungeons if possible--where I can raid with nice people in a chill atmosphere. Hit me up @ Seyton#21476Volantis1 6d
6d Healer looking for a social/casual guild Hi there, Im a discipline priest looking for an active guild just to have fun and do mythic+ and possibly raids :) I recently got back into wow and have joined a few guilds but they unfortunately have felt a bit dead and I would love to find a guild thats actually social!Lirpakka1 6d
6d <Not Today> 4/10M Recruiting Introduction <Not Today> is a friendly, semi-hardcore raiding guild, our aim is to clear mythic content before the release of the next tier, while maintaining a healthy and positive environment. We're also very active and social on discord and we like to build good relations between our members. Raid Days We Raid on Wednesday / Thursday / Monday, from 18:45 to 22:00ST (CET/CEST). We also have an additional optional run for socials and alts on Fridays. Player Requirements - High Attendance. - Dedicated Players that can pull their own weight during progression. - Discord, +bonus points if you talk :). - Up to date Class knowledge. - Playtime outside of raids. - Addons: DBM/Bigwigs, RCLootCouncil and Weakauras2. What we offer - Friendly Raid and Social Environment. - Loot distribution based on attendance, performance and weight of the upgrade. - Great self-development in your class through our combat analysis. - Mythic+ Groups/Boosts. - Legendary Farm Raids. Recruitment Our Current Priority is: 2 Resto Shamans, 2 Rogues, 1 Frost DK, 1 Holy Pally. Even if your class/specialization is not listed; we're always looking for exceptional players to fill our roster. All Socials are welcome aswell. Contact us Add Higuma#21611 on battlenet or /w Higuma in-game (GM). Can also Add Nyx#22993 or /w Magistrìx in-game (Officer). And also Paschendale#2824 or /w Calixmortis in-game (Officer). You can also /w Kenwind in-game (Officer).Higuma1 6d
6d Yumera EU - Guild Recruiting | Horde ​Hello Twisting Nether We are looking for nice People who want to play in a team We focus on PvP and PvE We are not a progress guild! Lang: German + Eng Want to join? Talk to Ironclad, Jibu or ShadowponyJibu0 6d
6d Maledith & Airye Boost group! Who are we? We are a group formed by experienced mythic raiders that have huge experience in the boosting scene. There is some of our previous feedback from players that we helped: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17610991130 https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615125002#1 Wasn't able to find our Heroic HFC post so there's link to my WoD main for kill proof http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Airye/simple http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Maledith/simple - HC HFC clears What services do we offers? Raids: Full Heroic Nighthold Personal Loot 10/10 Includes all the gear that drops for you, loot that drops for boosters is rolled if we are not saved. Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan Elisande + Gul'dan Heroic Personal Loot Includes all the gear that drops for you, loot that drops for boosters is rolled if we are not saved. Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan Heroic Gul'dan Includes all the gear that drops for you, loot that drops for boosters is rolled if we are not saved. Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan If you are interested in any other boss please add one of the contacts down below. Mythic + Dungeons: Mythic +15 In time: Includes: [Keystone Master] Achievement! Unique Artifact skin (provided you have completed the balance of power questline) item level 905 item in your weekly chest. Mythic + 10 in time Includes: 905 item + Artifact power in your weekly chest + Achievement. Mythic +10 not in time Includes: If you already have Achievement you can use this cheaper option to get your 900 ilvl item in the weekly chest. Karazhan full clear with mount Includes: All the gear that drops + 2 achievements! You'll also get Smoldering Ember Wyrm mount! If you are interested in any other keystone level please add one of the contacts down below. Where do we accept gold? TarrenMill / Dentarg Draenor TwistingNether Kazzak If you want to pay on a different realm please add one of the contacts down below (price will be higher for other realms). Contact: Airye#21146 - Battle tag for Raid and Mythic + dungeons scheduling Florian#23203 - Battle tag for only Raid scheduling Airye#3446 - Discord (You can leave a message there)Maledith1 6d
6d Boosting M+ / Karazhan! Hi, all. We are currently boosting any M+ keystones you might have and Karazhan. Check out our old topic from WoD CM Boosting: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17611511216 We have done over 5000+ boosts in various dungeons across multiple expansions. We are boosting on Tarren Mill, Twisting Nether, Stormscale, Draenor. Prices (*) ===================================== Mythic+ : +10 key : 200k +15 key on time 300k (Achievement) We can also build your key up to a +10 or +15 and complete it - price is negotiable. Doing a +10 key (depleted or in time) will get you a 905+ ilvl item in your cache next reset! Karazhan : Full run incl. Nightbane and mount: 100k *Prices are subject to change. ===================================== Sign up for a boost by filling out the form below: https://goo.gl/f1Qv4n OR Contact us on bnet: brkoo#2256 Come have a chat with us on our Discord if you have any questions: https://discord.gg/ExvGpjPBrkoo4 6d
6d [H] <Saves The Day> - The Maelstrom is Recruiting! [H] <Saves The Day> - The Maelstrom 7/7M 2/3M 4/10M Saves the day is one of the oldest guilds on the Maelstrom, has been around since Vanilla and been raiding together since then too. We are looking to hit content hard and looking for active members to join us in that content. Raiding days will be 8pm-11pm GMT (English time) on the following days Wednesday Thursday Sunday Currently we have a few class slot we have open but also could fit more active raiders into the team We are currently looking for All dps classes All classes are welcome however raid balance will be reviewed. Add me via battlenet htidredneck#1908 for further details - FinkFinkadin2 6d
6d [H] Equinox 7/7M, 8/10M - Looking for a Frost Mage Equinox is a Veteran Legion guild on Twisting Nether EU. We are a semi hardcore raiding guild that has cleared EN Mythic, and have a strong core in place. We are looking or a few special cookies for our mythic Nighthold Mythic Roster Our main progression team has a focus on being within the top 50 on the realm, built of a group of old expansions raiders, all with content under their belts and a determination to work together to get to the top. We are currently 7/7M En and Preparing for mythic Nighthold Main Progression Team: Wed, Mon, Thu 19:00-22:30H Server We currently require the following classes/roles: Holy/Disc Priest Resto Shaman Mistweaver monk Hunter Mage Please make an application on our website www.equinox-tn.com All other classes can apply if you feel like you are an exceptional player, as we can be semi flexible with the composition. However all applicants are expected to have a couple of logs to prove their worth. Loot System Through progression all loot will be distributed via a loot council system, where the items will be given to players who it is BIS for, will be best placed in order to progress and on a fair system regarding participation. The team composition is balanced to allow everyone fair access to items for their class and specialization. What we Expect from you: 1. Fluency in English 2. Discord with a working Mic 3. Stable Internet connection 4. In depth class knowledge of your toon 5. BIS enchants, gems etc 6. Maturity and the ability to handle constructive criticism 7. Mechanical knowledge of the content we are progressing on 8. Continual optimization of your toon What you can expect from us: 1. Smooth fun progressive raids with a great team 2. Content cleared at the highest levels of difficulty in a timely efficient manner 3. A social guild that does things together outside raids ( mythic + , WQ, Achievements ) 4. Structured leadership We expect the very best from you and you in turn can expect the best from us. Feel free to Whisper one of the following officers in game for more information. 1. Felfyre/Shadowfyre 2. Erotomania 3. Skumma 4. Solandina Best Regards Felfyre Reaper#2323Felfyre44 6d
22 May The Addams Family[9/10M] We are totally awesome and mature guild with twisted sense of humor. In core of our guild there is a bunch of members who have raided all the way through from vanilla sometimes in top guilds of the servers We are currently looking for experienced, dedicated and loot hungry players to fill every role, especially the healers. If you are a looking for a guild that has been around and continues raiding over several expansions look no further. We are currently progressing on mythic elisandre and closing soon to clear the current content in the game. Our raiding times are : Wed/Thur/Mon 20:00-23:30 server time. Apply at http://taf.guildlaunch.com or whisper our members in game to get forwarded for our officers.Leijonamieli23 22 May
22 May 896 Affliction Warlock LF HC/M Guild Hi, I'm I'm a long time player who rerolled to Warlock in Legion. I'm looking for a HC/M guild for ToS. The reason I'm applying to a HC Guild is i feel like i need some raid experience on Warlock before i jump in to mythic. I'm a dedicated player who is eager to learn. If you have questions or want to contact me my battle tag is Naijzz#2690.Naijzz2 22 May
22 May <Innominatum>[H] Selling Nighthold Heroic Boost Hey Twisting Nether <Innominatum> is the highest ranked 3 day raiding guild in the world with 7/7 in EN Mythic, 3/3 in ToV Mythic and 10/10 in NH Mythic. As a guild we've been selling raid + loot boosts for over 3 years, with thousands of satisfied customers. What we have to offer right now is: Nighthold Heroic 10/10 Gul'dan HeroicThe Heroic boost is done on Mondays at 19:30 realm time. We ONLY accept gold as payment. We accept gold on the following servers (small extra fee on x-realm payments): Twsting Nether Kazzak Tarren Mill DraenorFor payment on other servers, contact me through btag and I'll see if we can make something work. All our raiders are 905+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: Xheno#2560 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer of a class. Full 30 man group and none of our raiders are saved for any of the bosses, which means we'll get maximum amount of loot drops from every boss. Boosting Thread from previous expansion can be found here: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/13987279927#post-1 For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: Xheno#2560Xhéno57 22 May
22 May [H] <Mythic Ravers> is recruiting! <Mythic Ravers> is a newly formed semi-hardcore 3 day per week Horde raiding guild on TwistingNether-EU. Our leadership consists of oldschool hardcore players who played in top 100 world guilds, going all the way back to vanilla. Due to real-life commitments we cannot afford to raid 7 days a week as we used to, so we are tuning it down a bit. While 9 hours a week might seem causal, our mindset isn’t. Our Goals: Full mythic clear of all raid content while it is considered “current” (Cutting Edge). A strong drive to improve progress and rankings of the guild on the server through development and recruiting. Raiding Schedule: Wednesday 19:30-22:30 Thursday 19:30-22:30 Sunday 19:30-22:30 Optional alt raids during the weekend Invites start at 19:15! Loot System: Council Recruitment: Right now we are recruiting all classes and specs! We do not require you to have any alts, although they are more than welcome. What we expect of you: -Near 100% attendance, since we only raid 9 hours per week -Be mature ( we do not recruit people under 18 years of age, unless someone vouches for you) -Fluent in English and be vocal both ingame and on Discord -Keep your characters up to date with gems/enchants/flasks/potions/food -Respect towards your guildies While we try to form a strong core team for raiding we are also looking for people to bolster our social ranks. It is important to us that you feel at home and have fun, and not just raidlog. When you join us you will be given our discord, where we spend most of our time. If we are not raiding we enjoy playing other games such as DotA, LoL, HotS, Hearthstone, Battlerite, and so on. Thank you for reading this, and if you are considering joining our guild feel free to add me or any of the officers for a chat! Nevermore#2191 Fatcat#1681 Purple#2117Nimbro0 22 May
21 May <Revelations> Boosting Service Revelations is selling Personal Loot Boosts. All boosters are 910+ and 10/10 Mythic to ensure a clean run. Price for Nighthold: Times for boosting Heroic/Normal will start at Tuesdays 20:00-23:00. 10% deposit is required to book a spot rest is due before we pull the first boss. ( if you dont show up or decide you dont want it, you forfeit the deposite.) If our team isnt ready or cant do the boost, all gold deposits will be returned. Heroic Whole instance with personal loot - 250K Elisande+Guldan - 150K If you want to discuss the price. Add me on Btag, Paezzle#21925Paezzle0 21 May
21 May Demo lock 902 LF M raiding guild Hey there I am a ilvl 902 demo lock who is looking for an active guilde on twisting nether who is raiding and plans to raid TOS. I have experience raiding, I am very good at mechanics and love to research new interesting things about my class, I also love to make new friends tho I'm sometimes shy at first xD If you are interested in recruiting a new lock for your guild and or you would like to ask me something please feel free to msg me My battlenet is lazyturtle#215825Grimair2 21 May
21 May <Metanoia> - Ravencrest. Looking for serious raiders <Metanoia> - Ravencrest - Alliance Introduction We are a group of older players who enjoy the game the most when we are pushing hard for Mythic boss kills whilst they are still relevant, unfortunately, we have been unable to find a guild that matches those ambitions/raids at the times we are able to raid. The Plan The aim is to have a solid roster of 20+ players who all want to get cutting edge pre-nerf in a drama free environment, and understand what is required in raids and outside to achieve that. Requirements • Age 18+ (will be reviewed case by case if not met) • Able to raid Weds/Thurs/Mon 22:00-01:00 (server-time) • 100% attendance barring unforeseen circumstances or reasonable notice. • Able to speak English and have a working mic you can use • Always prepared for raids, food/flask/pots/runes • Able to take constructive criticism and feedback. • Preferably have provable experience in raiding at a high end (will be reviewed case by case) • Able to commit the time required to min/max (and expect the same of others) • In depth knowledge of class and upcoming changes. • Able to read/watch/listen to raid tactics and have a thorough understanding of the boss and mechanics before stepping into any raid. • The mindset that loot is a means to an end and the “teams” progress > personal logs. • Mechanically strong The mentality of the guild may seem strict but this is because we would prefer not to have our or your time wasted if you are not prepared to commit. (if you do not meet 1 of the requirements then still feel free to submit an application form, if you are not prepared to meet 1 of the requirements then this is likely not the place for you) Classes/Roles Required Currently, we are in need of 3 Healers (preferably not shaman mains), and Ranged + Melee DPS. It is possible we have a tank spot open for outstanding candidates. What we will offer you A serious, drama-free raiding environment, with players that will commit to putting in the required time and effort. • Cutting Edge on every raid, anything less is failure • Eventually, raiding flasks/pots/feasts • Committed, consistent, and experienced leadership • High standards expected of everyone equally, no exceptions. • Researched and prepared raid leading If this is of interest to you and you want to apply visit: http://www.metanoia-eu.shivtr.com/ If you would like some more information, add mellowz#2407, zime#21104, entail#2216, AuQia#2343, InSAne#23753Pollitburo0 21 May
21 May New Social Guild LF Level 60 Members to run MC I have started a Guild to run through the old wow content starting with MC. As like me i think there are many people who may have missed out on old raids. I am hoping by posting here i am going to find like minded individuals, who would be up for running the old content and help me get a group of players together to start raids soon. So if there are any players who are interested in levelling a new char to 60 or anyone with a lvl 60 char that they don't do much with and would enjoy maybe doing some old raids let me know if you are interested and i can give you a guild invite. Well hope to hear from you soon and we can begin our MC raid as soon as we have enough players.Nituna0 21 May