Twisting Nether

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
2h [H] Elysian recruiting! Hi there Elyisian is a guild created by two friends who wanted to push for mythic content. It was started at towards the end of Legion and having had a break before BFA, we are now back and ready to take the new expansion by storm. We are currently looking for people who want to push for mythic content in a non-hardcore fashion and want to have fun with their guildies. What we can offer you? Stable Officer Team. We have a team of 2 officers and 2 Co-GMs who will maintain and run events during the week to get members their gear. Random Events throughout the week. You don’t need to attend but it is highly recommended as we will be doing mythic + nights to get those keys done and PvP nights if people are interested in attending, be that rated BGs and arenas. 3 Days Raiding. We are now increasing the amount of raids we are doing. We are now going to be raiding Wednesday, Thursday and Mondays. Raids will take place from 8PM till 11PM Server Time. What we expect off you? During your trial period which is around 3 weeks time, we expect 90% attendance, but we understand that real life and commitments get in the way. Just let us know and everything will be fine. Enchanted and gemmed gear. Ability to listen to others in raids and take any advice and criticism. If you have any queries then please message me or any of the other officers in the guild :) Current Openings BM Hunter Ele Shaman Resto Shaman Resto Druid Officer Team Iyax - iyax#2678 Bruzin - Bruzin#2308 Unawares - phykadelik#2514 Stanrat - bonetobewild#2906Iyax4 2h
3h Hpala and DK(7/8HC) lf Mythic/M+ Raiding Guild Hey guys, we are currently stuck with pug 7/8HC and looking for a M/M+ raiding guild right now =) Armorylink Hpala: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/blackhand/Ezpzpalasqz Armorylink DK: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/blackhand/Say I can raid almost everyday from 19/7pm till 23:30/11:30pm (CEST) For further informations just add me: Strawbear#21553Ezpzpalasqz0 3h
3h [H] 362 Ret paladin LF raiding/M+ guild I looking for a mythic raiding guild and a guild that does regular M+ runs (high keys). I have a working mic and can use teamspeak, discord for voice comms. I am dedicated and active. My raid times are very flexible so I could quite easily fit into any schedule. Feel free to add me if you have any questions. jAck3d#2214Lansin0 3h
3h [H] EU-Twisting Nether <Conspiracy> Wed/Thur/Sun Conspiracy were the premier guild on Twisting Nether from The Burning Crusade to Wrath of the Lich King after which time we disbanded due to losing core members to real life commitments causing them to quit the game entirely. After we disbanded we had members joining such top guilds as Method, Envy, Paragon, Numen and Nova. A few years later a bunch of us decided to play Legion very causally as socials in a friends guild, towards the end of Legion we decided we wanted to try our hand at raiding again, just not quite as hardcore as before, dropping to a 3 day a week schedule when needed, and a 2 day schedule when not. We're looking for players who have experience raiding at a good level, who care about their character and who are genuinely interested in progressing through the hardest content the game has to offer. That being said Mythic progress will most likely start slow as we're still filling our roster, we're definitely a work in progress so if you want to join a guild on the ground floor and help build it up into something great then we may be the guild for you. From the old guild we have several officers and former GM, so we have experience running a successful guild it will just take time to recruit the right people. Our current players are mostly British, so it's imperative that you can understand and communicate in English perfectly (or at least as good as a Scotsman). We're a very social guild, most of us have known each other for 10+ years and we're always on Discord playing WoW or other games together. Most of us have an adult sense of humour, so we like a laugh but we're not a meme guild at all, so if you're type of guy who enjoys spamming the latest meme phrase you may want to look elsewhere. The same goes if you're particularly PC ;) If you're interested in potentially joining please fill out the forum here! http://conspiracy.guildwork.com/recruitment Currently in need of an exceptional healer. Updated 19th Sept 2018Hailhack7 3h
10h [H] 364 Mage LF PvP Guild Looking for a guild that does pvp mainly, RGB/ARENA/WorldPvP/Zieera0 10h
13h [H] Hunter looking for a raiding guild Hey there! Im looking for a casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. The most important thing to me is having a guild that's friendly, but also likes to give eachother tips on how to improve and do raids/m+ together. I played since Nighthold in Legion, and when antorus hit I started my own guild. However due to most officers stopping when BFA hit, I decided to look for a diferent guild. I've joined a few guilds from trade chat since then, but I didn't really feel that connection. That's why I decided to make a forum post instead :). A bit more specifics: Im 25 yo, am OK with 18+ groups I have discord/mic if that's required Prefer to have 3 raid days: 2 progress days and 1 alt/catchup day. Im available from 19:30-23:00 almost every evening, so can raid anywhere in between. At the moment I play a Marksman hunter ilvl 349. However I do plan on leveling some alts (mostly Ele/Resto Shaman) Im from the Netherlands, so also OK with a Dutch guild. Im not specificly looking for a guild that aims to complete mythic Uldir, because I am mostly looking for a guild I can connect with. So Im fine with both casual and semi hardcore. I would prefer if you tell a bit about your guild in the comments and we can go from there. However if you want to make it more personal, feel free to whisper me in game if Im on, it will be either on my shaman (Mystshyv) or hunter (Mystfoxy)Mystfoxy1 13h
15h (H) Warlock looking for raiding guild Recently returned from a 9 year hiatus. Played from vanilla through to Wrath of the Litch King. Experienced Raider during those years. Looking for a good raiding guild, should be 120 by the end of the weekend. Available for raids most evenings apart from Friday and Saturday. I'll also be leveling up a 2nd character - tank / healer.Kryptiq0 15h
18h Horde Afternoon Raiding Community (HARM) Community: Horde Afternoon Raiding and M+ Community (HARM) Language: English Leader: Snailvonslow Community Link: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/PdX0npU5r?region=EU&faction=Horde Community for those that wish to Raid/M+ in the afternoons, HORDE side! For a while I've noticed a niche that there are very few day raiding guilds, a few on the Alliance side however even less Horde side. This community is intended for those that wish to do organised content in the afternoons. Yes LFG raids work, but you don't ever get to know those that you raid with, no one is really that bothered about tactics upto a certain point. And they are toxic on the whole! Horrible! I'd like this community to be the middle ground, not a guild but a place where all have the same aims and don't expect to be dragged through content. Enjoy yourself have fun, but want to see the content, wether it be to gear up alts, or for those that have things to do in the evenings etc this might just be the place for you! The aim will be to clear HC raiding. Also if you are on Draenor feel free to join my guild, give one of us a /w online! Wed, Thurs, Mon 2pm to 4:30pm Please do join and pass on the link to your friends, welcome! https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/PdX0npU5r?region=EU&faction=Horde PdX0npU5rSnailvonslow5 18h
18h [H] 371 arms warrior LF M+/Raid guild! Hi, I'm looking for a guild that can does 8/8 heroic Uldir and is trying to progress to mythic. I just want a group of players that do M+ dungeons too, to communicate on Discord and have fun and above else to avoid pugs. I came back to WoW after a 2 expansion hiatus, made a new account and just joined a random guild. So please if you have the need for a warrior, comment!Dinh0 18h
1d [H] <u need> Looking for raiders - any role Congratulations, you've landed on the recruitment page of <u need> and you might be one step away of becoming the ultimate raider. Do you think you can rise to the challenge that Mythic Uldir offers? Do you wish to be a cutting edge raider? But most of all, do you want to have fun while trampling all over the low-tier mongrels located in Uldir? Then <u need> is the guild you're destined for. Our raid days are on Wednesdays and Sundays, from 8PM server time till 11PM server time. The extra optional raid day is yet undefined. We are looking for any role at this moment. Who are we We are a new guild, founded on 20-09-2018. Our core consists of 5 proper English-speaking Dutch friends who are around 22/23 years old. Individually we've all got our raiding experience and we have raided together during the times of Siege of Orgrimmar. Right now, we are reviving the hype. What are we looking for in you We are looking for players who want to spend a few hours of their week to have an awesome time while getting the results we plan for. What we expect from you as a raider in our team is a certain level of maturity, a certain level of skill and patience. The team doesn't need '1-wipe I'm out all-stars'. The raiders of <u need> understand that to get results, you need teamwork, cooperation and perseverance. They also understand that to make progress, they have to get better every day and will have to learn from their mistakes. So are you? - Mature - Somewhat knowledgable about your class - Looking to better yourself - A teamplayer - Able to raid at the given times - Wishing to conquer Uldir - Willing to have fun Then join! Come try <u need> out! You can contact me by adding me: eaby#2367 Or by adding one of our officers: Myra#2965Tallawah1 1d
1d <Hypocrisy> 8/8 HC & 1/8 M recruiting! Hello, Hypocrisy was created at the end of Legion with the goal of clearing all bosses in BfA on Mythic difficulty. After two weeks worth of progress, we're now sitting solid on 7/8 HC & 1/8 Mythic. We are now looking to strengthen our roster with a few additions. Our team strongly values the importance of you being a good fit both mechanically and socially. That being said, there are a few classes that we are looking for more than others: Hunter Warlock Resto Druid with Balance OS Any class will be considered, but we are a little melee heavy right now and are lacking access to a few key specs. Raid schedule Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 20:00-23:00 Server Time Apply https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfa-Weq6MVddC2yRXtY1EVEZOs1g4GiC67UZE8C221iXaYNrw/viewform?usp=sf_link Contact us Alex#217204 Litip#21516Treedyr2 1d
1d <Mentula Magna Clava> 7/8HC 1/8M Recruiting! Hi All, <Mentula Magna Clava> is a semi-hardcore guild currently recruiting for mythic progress raiding. We are currently 7/8 heroic and 1/8 mythic. We plan to clear the full 8/8 hc in the upcoming reset. We are in need of multiple ranged DPS as well as a Holy Paladin at the moment. Please note, we will consider any outstanding applicants with good historical logs as well as a commitment to progress raiding. Our raiding times are Wed, Thurs, Sun - 7:45-11:15 (possibly 8-11:30). We are an English speaking guild with members predominantly from England and Scandinavia. Please either add my battletag (Rokhnar#2747) or (Yummer#2890) message us in-game @ Rokhnaros or Biblethumpz, or respond on this forum post. We look forward to meeting any potential candidates!Biblethumpz2 1d
1d Wrongdoing (Player) Hey, will add Player name here from time to time. Lethalintent (Killing low lvl Player) http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=a0f044-1537380745.jpgAbbs0 1d
1d [H] <Shia Surprise> LFM Howdy <Shia Surprise> is a new'ish guild formed within the Antorus Raid Tier of Legion. The Guilds core consists of experienced WoW players who have all achieved curve within Antorus. We are still in need of some more Raiders, but socials are obviously always welcome aswell. We are currently in need of: - A Healer - DPS (Warlock, Mage, Spriest or DK prio) Abit of practical information: - We raid from 8 - 11 pm server time on mondays and thursdays. - We use discord for raiding and general communication, and you'll always be able to get a hold of an officer on discord, as there's always at least one online. Our Goal will be to clear Uldir(HC) as efficient as possible while also having as much fun as possible along the way. We're not planning on entering Mythic just yet, but if the roster is looking convincing it is surely a possibility. So if you are trying to clear Uldir(HC) in a friendly enviroment, reach out to any of our officers, or contact one of the following Real-ID contacts: - Harou#21225 - Wulf#11354 - Ciggs#2351 - Maldorr#21401Chuggernauts0 1d
1d Exp lock LF a new home Hello, I'm a Swedish bloke named John, 26 years of age. I've played this game since 6 months into Vanilla with a couple of longer breaks. I've raided basically every content out there with Ulduar and the entire WOD expansion as an exception on a decently lvl and now I'm looking for a new home on TN. I'm social, vocal and mature. What I can offer is humor, banter and good experience (as mentioned above), good output and I know how to avoid fire, oozes and other DOT-ground effects. What I'm looking for is a guild with alot going on, an active discord, regular mythic plus runs with high goals, decent raiding environment with preferably 2 days a week as a weekly schedule. Im availible monday - friday every week and will spend alot of time on WOW. Swedish is a plus but not a must ,an age barrier of 20 or atleast 18+ would be very interesting. The raiding doesnt have to be top notch, clearing content on Mythic the first 5 weeks after release is hardly a must, but clearing it before next content is released is something i value highly. When it comes to experience during the years: Vanilla Emerald dragons, Onyxia, AQ20, MC cleared. BWL up to the twin drakes & a few bosses in AQ40. TBC Cleared everything, Kael'thas and Vashj 1 week after first nerf. Second guild after MYM on Vek'nilash. WOTLK Cleared everything apart from Ulduar, Lich King after 20% debuff. Cata Cleared everything with Nightwatchers on Outland, second best on the realm at the time. Sinestra and Ragnaros top 150 world MOP Cleared everything up to Paragons of the Klaxxi on HC WOD Not my cup of tea expansion, break. Legion Raided everything but Antorus on a decent lvl, noting impressive but the first two tiers cleared on mythic. Logs can be found from legion if you look up Pines/Spines - Moonkin druid on Emerald dream. Hola at ya boy if it sounds interesting. BlessInfernon7 1d
1d [H] <NoM> 11/11M Hello and welcome. Recruiting: - Druid (Healer) - Priest (Healer) We always take good players into consideration, so should your class not be here, dont be scared. Every exceptional application will get considered. Raiding schedule: Monday Wednesday Thursday from 19:30 to 23:15. These times can be extended during progress/close kills however. So you are expected to be able to stay at least 30 minnutes extra. As you can see we only raid roughly 11 hours a week, so this is where professionalism, motivation and effectiveness comes into the picture. NoM is a mythic raiding guild located on Twisting-Nether. We are a Horde guild as most of the server. Progress history: SoO: 14/14 Mythic Highmaul: 7/7 Mythic Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 Mythic Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Mythic The Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9 Mythic Antorus: 11/11 Mythic Uldir: 2/9 Mythic Stay updated on: wowprogress.com/guild/eu/Twisting-nether/NoM We strongly value people that can attend to all given raid days without being interrupted too many times. We also value motivated raiders that know the responsibility of their actions, and that are at the same level of play as us. Furthermore, we do expect people to be completely sure about tactics on ANY given boss fight we might encounter, and to be 100% ready with the consumables it requires, as well as possible role changes. Should you see yourself fit well in our guild, then please don't hesitate to throw an application. ALL serious and exceptional players - regardless of class and spec - will always be taken in consideration. If you are interested or got any questions please contact either of our officers: [Lindblad#2519] [Peacebewithu#2337] [San#2583] Visit our website: Nom-eu.enjin.com where you can apply! and read more about us.Xziou52 1d
1d Ironwood recruiting for casual heroic raiding <Ironwood> from Twisting Nether (horde) is recruiting for mythic team! At our core we have our mythic team which goal is to progress as far into mythic as they are able to. Ironwood was formed at the end of ToS and we finished Antorus with 6/11M before going for a summer break. We also have heroic team, dubbed as Sunday Club, to offer casual one day raiding for our members. Many of our current members have joined us because of the atmosphere we have in raids. Mythic team Raids on Mondays and Thursdays from 20:30 to 23:30 server time Havoc demon hunter Don't be afraid to send us a pm via discord to discuss more. Laini (Laini#0867 on discord) - both teams Stevetheorc (SteveTheOrc#7332 on discord) - mythic team Antahrax (Flesh#8715 on discord) - mythic team Saple (saple#5708 on discord) - both teamsSaple2 1d
2d [H] Bella Horrida | PVE | Semi-Hardcore Formed in April 2016, Bella Horrida primarily focused on World PVP & PVP. We sought big (and small) fights out in the open world, fighting many guilds and individuals and we became one of the strongest World PVP guilds on the realm (Defias Brotherhood). With the launch of Legion and the implementation of many 'World-PVP' breaking technologies (sharding etc), we decided to switch our focus to PVE at the end of T20. We killed Kiljaeden with a small group of 11, however our guild roster tripled / quadrupled in T21 when we decided to start recruiting specifically for PVE. We hit 5/11M at the start of March and decided to transfer realm to Twisting Nether to seek players more suited to us. Raid Schedule Wednesday (Raid Progression) Sunday (Raid Progression) Saturday (OPTIONAL Lower Difficulty Raid - Farm) All of our events run from 20:30 - 23:00 (realm time). We are also planning to run RBGs once a week on Tuesdays (at our typical event time). We will be aiming to hit 2K in every single season as a guild, which is a relatively easy feat to achieve with the correct co-ordination and players. This is completely optional as not every player is interested in RBGs, and we can only take a max of 10 players each time. The first few weeks of each season will help us decide what kind of team (and more importantly, who) we will be pushing with to hit 2K+. Guild Standards We have a couple of requirements for all of our guild members, all of which contribute to maintaining a mature, constructive environment within the guild which directly benefits our raid progression. Discord with a working microphone Adequate knowledge of the English Language At least 18 years oldWe also ask that players who wish to join us, do so with an open mind to progression and the way we do things. Sometimes, personal sacrifice is needed in order to help the guild progress through content at a fast enough pace to ensure there is as much benefit to the guild as a whole with the content that has been completed. This means that players who are perhaps playing an already-stacked class or aren't pulling their own weight in a raid environment will be asked to sit out until that issue has been resolved. Something else that we also pride ourselves on is the vast class knowledge that the majority of us possess. Many of us enjoy re-rolling (when needed) and understand other classes and specs to the point of being able to guide other members in playing their classes better. Want to join us? If you are interested in joining, please get in touch with any of our members and you will be directed to an Officer or the GM. We will ask you several questions, making sure that the guild is a right fit for you and vice versa. You can also contact me through my battle.net directly, Throthnir#21518 Thanks!Thotnir3 2d
2d 360arms warr 8/8nm 4/8hc xp LF Guild As the title says i am a 360 arms warr 8/8nm 4/8hc atm. LF a 2-3raiding guild with atleast 7/8HC got every single curve except Highmaul, also been doing a bit of mythic here and there, i am 27years old from sweden. please hit me up if you got futher questions. :) Youdiedlol#2125Smashnbashx3 2d
2d [H] <Magister Dixit> Rekryterar We are a Swedish guild, the info below will be in that language. Raid: 2 kvällar i veckan 20-23. Onsdag, Söndag. Progress 7/7M, 2/3M, 4/10M, 5/9M, 3/11M Om oss Vi är ett svensktalande guild som grundades på Twisting Nether under Wrath of the Lich King och om man får tro WoWProgress så är vi serverns äldsta aktiva svensktalande raidingguild. Med över 200 unika guildmedlemmar är vi en levande guild som gör mer än bara raidar. Folk jagar achievements, pvpar, kör dungeons, M+, pet battlar, trollar och är aktiva i guildchat och på Discord. Raiding Vi har en fungerande roster och tar i detta skede endast emot enstaka ansökningar, det vi söker hålls uppdaterat på denna sida. Även om din klass inte finns med så kan det vara av intresse. Vi raidar onsdagar 20.00-23.00 och söndagar 20.00-23.00. Vi har även raids för alla medlemmar på fredagar, perfekt tillfälle om man vill prova på raiding eller bara ha lite kul en stund. Kontakta Mayiscratch#2662, Expería#2444 eller Grickey#21928 vid frågor.Hirindar24 2d
2d [H] <Metal Overload> Looking for healers We are rather new casual raiding guild looking for members to raid at our pace We are currenly duing normal uldir to gear ppl up and will start on hc as soon as we can We are looking for 1-2 healers Priest/monk and dps priest we are currently only 6/8 with severel core members 8/8 normal and 2+ on hc We raid wed and thursday form 20:00-22:30 /w Chaoticévil or Billyböb for more infoChaoticévil0 2d
2d Noted recruiting Raiding 1/8M Noted is a semi hardcore guild recruiting for Uldir raiding. Our roster is pretty fresh so currently we are accepting all dedicated raiders for BFA. Our goal is to have fun and at the same time progress in the current and future content We are a guild with high expectations that is aiming to progress through current and future content.We are looking for dedicated, reliable and skilled players to make our raid-team as strong as possible. We are a friendly and welcoming Guild and we do understand that mistakes happen in raids, as such verbal abuse of any kind to a fellow guild member will not be tolerated. Currently recruiting Tanks: Closed Healers: MW Holy paladin DPS: Warlock Hunter SPriest Boomkin Rogue Don't stress if you don't see your class/spec there we still consider all applications Raid times (Realm Time) Wednesday - 20:00-23:00 Thursday- 20:00-23:00 Sunday - 20:00-23:00 Alt / social runs on Monday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time Requirements for Joining Ilvl 360+ Revered rank neck with atleast level 21 English speaking preferred. Have a mic and be vocal A healthy attitude towards gearing/improving your character and knowledge towards your class and current raid Contact us: Feel free to contact us ingame or http://noted.enjin.com/ GM: Witkind#2272 Raid Officer: Tex#2570 Officers: Zennox Laffi FatkinBootyx14 2d
2d [H] Forsaken Dawn Recruiting For Raiding! Forsaken Dawn, <Forsaken Dawn> is a semi-hardcore PvE which was formed in 2015 after we moved to Outland (Old one was Divided We Fall)and now its back to Twisting Nether. Initially set up to be a Mythic+ as well as a casual Raiding guild, our roster contains members from all walks of life. Quite a few of our members have been hardcore progression raiders at some point in their WoW "career". We have members who have been playing since Vanilla as well as those who started playing WoW relatively recently. Some of us have played WoW and other MMOs together for many years and know each other in real life, some had not known each other until Legion came out, but we have all come together and achieved success, whilst having fun on the way. In the past few months we progressed through Legion's Raids content (both Heroic and Mythic) quite easily to the point we had being clearing with alts even and had it on farm status essentially. One thing we realized while progressing through Mythic content was that we had an absolute blast doing it and are ready for our next challenge. This is where you, hopefully, come into play. In order to progress further through Mythic Raid content, we need more skilled members. We currently raid Wednesdays Thursdays and Mondays from 20:00-23:30 Server time.(High attendance is required) We achieved to clear on the previous patches : Emerald Nightmare : 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic, 7/7 Mythic. Trial of Valor : 3/3 Normal, 3/3 Heroic 2/3 Mythic The Nighthold : 10/10 Normal, 10/10 Heroic, 4/10 Mythic(That was the moment we took a break from raiding). Tomb of Sargeras : 9/9 Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne : 11/11 Normal, 11/11 Heroic, 5/11 Mythic(Stopped raiding due to Outland's poor PvE) Specifically we need: [1/2] Tanks: Paladin or Death Knight [4/4] Healers: None [6/8] Ranged DPS: Warlock(High Need), Hunter and Balance Druid [5/6] Melee DPS: Enhancement Shaman and Warrior Exceptional applications will always be considered! What do we offer you? Being a semi-hardcore guild, we believe we can offer the best of both worlds: Mythic Progression as well as a relaxed, fun atmosphere. We are a mature guild, all of our members are 18+ and that is the player base we are looking for. We are open minded, non-elitist and very inclusive. Content wise you can expect daily Mythic and Mythic+ groups as well as PvP activities (if you are interested in PvP). Also we are very active with doing mythic+ as guild groups and there for we accept any player who likes to join the guild to do so. This way we have more players to play Mythic+ with and get a bigger community to spam those. If you like to raid with us aswell, the Mythic+ can be a nice way to show yourself to the guild so we know what you are capable off. If you are interested in Mythic progression, please contact Yatamoon (jackdaniel#2766 / Guild Master) Looking forward to meeting you! Kind regards, Forsaken DawnSyelen14 2d
2d [H] Couple looking for casual guild Hiya! We're a couple in our mid-20s from UK looking for a casual guild to experience end-game content with. I play DH (veng/havoc) and the boyfriend plays a mage (primarily frost). I'm a relatively new-ish player - started in Legion but boyfriend have been playing for many years. Mainly looking to run Mythics and learning how to tank on my DH in dungeons. We have no raid experience but are chilled people who are willing to learn and listen to more experienced players and are happy to go on any alt-runs if any are willing to take us. Type of guild we are looking for: - Smallish, close knit guild - Chilled and are willing to accept that people are still learning the mechanics of the game - 18+ preferred as we both work and have limited number of hours to play in the evenings so prefer to have a drama free guild - Discord preferred Hit me up on Discord Aki#0284 for a chat if we look like the kind of people you want in your guild.Katlii0 2d
2d Prot Pala LF Raiding Guild Hi, 358 ilvl prot pala with 613 m+ score LF raiding guild 26 years old, Swedish Played WoW since Vanilla Very used to raiding I work standard office times (09:00 - 17:00 server time) For more information please contact me directly at nhetik#2842Nhetík2 2d
3d [H] <LSXD> Is Recruiting Ranged DPS <LSXD> // Twisting-Nether (EU) Currently on the lookout for: 4x Ranged DPS High priority on atleast 1 Warlock To participate in our no filter extravagant raiding team built by dedicated idiots for BFA. We are currently 8/8 Normal and 7/8 Heroic. Heroic content will be the jist of it until we've built a sufficient roster. RT: Wed/Thur/Sun 19:50-22:30. Wednesday is removed when we're considered to be on farm. Optional alt runs will then take place on Wednesdays. If that sounds alright head over to our google document and have a quick peek at what some of our requirements are and some additional information. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y6CipUPgLW90ytDleVe0bkTwxNKo3cCM2kWjwfN7Tx4/edit#gid=0 Contact Info: Seyan#21198 Zarram#2961 We'll be sure to contact you as quickly as possible after we spot your request and we're both online, i'll ask you a couple of quick questions on bnet and if everything seems fine i'll send you a discord link so we can have a chat there, so make sure you have everything set up!Zarramxd0 3d
3d Omni5 Guild Recruitment Omni5 - Looking for more members to HC progress. Range DPS, healer (Mistweaver Monk is top prio for healer) is the top prio.Thrallsclâss0 3d
3d Anarchy Reigns casual raiding guild Anarchy Reigns is a small active guild looking for more players to raid and participate in mythic plus, and of course socials are welcome. We are currently on the look out for dps and healers for Uldir which we will be starting progress on soon! Raid nights are Thursday and Saturday 8-11 realm time If you are interested you can contact me by adding my battletag - Grozzly#2396Grozzly0 3d
3d [H] <Yazwa> is recruiting <Yazwa> is a reformed semi-hardcore guild recruiting raiders (1 Tank and Ranged DPS) to strengthen our roster for Uldir, we are 5/8 HC atm, our raid time 19:00 to 22:00 server time, Thursday, Sunday and Monday we do all PVE content from Mythics+ to Mythic Raids. The majority of our members consists of arab speaking raiders who have been playing together for over 9 years, but we welcome everyone and anyone who is willing to raid and have fun with us. Please contact any officer if you are interested to join us.Gorelaz10 3d
3d Türk Guild Arıyorum Sosyal Raider türk guildi arıyorum Düzenli heroic antorus ve m+ yapabilceğim güzel saygılı ortam arıyorum Discord veya teamspeak farketmez bulundurabilirimChiraqlady12 3d
4d "Foundation" Looking for more raiders for HC About "Foundation" -We are 8/8 N and 3/8 HC at the moment - We were formed by a group of friends that stopped raiding for a while but are now back. - We strive to progress at a relatively decent rate while maintaining a friendly, non-toxic atmosphere. - We like to have fun but the main aim is to improve, progress and eventually get cutting-edge. - We raid 3 days a week and sometimes we throw in an optional raid for those who want. - We do a lot of M+ What we require from you: - We want people who are dedicated to World of Warcraft and that shows up to every raid. We need individuals who prioritise mechanics and teamwork over DPS and padding their logs. - Turn up on time to our raids and if you know you can do a mechanic then volunteer to do it. - We require reliable players. If you have frequent recurring absence or lateness then you will not be taken as a serious player and this guild is not the place for you. - Come prepared for every raid, meaning you know the boss, the strategy that we are using and make sure that your character and alt's are raid ready. Raid time: - Wednesday: 19:15 - 22:15 - Thursday: 19:15 - 22:15 - Sunday: 19:15 - 22:15 INVITES GO OUT 15 MINS EARLY How to apply: If you are interested in joining us, then feel free to add any of our officers on BNet Trávers#2789 GM Predíction /Trávers abdullah#2161 Officer Monkfury / WàrfuryPredíction0 4d
4d [H] Casual Cheese RSA/UK Recruiting Hi there, Cheese with three ease is currently looking for members. We're ex-mythic raiders just taking things slow due to family and work, we play every night but raid once to twice a week and the majority of our members consists of South Africans and UK friends. We're looking to clear Normal and HC, with a bit of dabbling in Mythic. We do M+ runs as well. Our age group ranges from 23 - 32yrs old, majority of us are real life friends, work colleagues, etc. Raid nights: Flexible, depending on the majority's availability, currently Thursday nights. LF: Tanks. Small group of friends welcome to join. Reach me on battlenet: XaXas#1702Horuz0 4d
4d Multi Tank/Healer LF S-H Mythic Uldir Raiding Guild Protection Paladin looking for raiding guild! I play Protection Paladin mainly but I can also play Brewmaster Monk, Discipline Priest and Protection Warrior. I have 4/8HC and 8/8NM experience in Uldir. I am an ex-hardcore raider returning to the fold! Leave a reply and I'll hit you back up!Deckx0 4d
4d |H| <We Were Alliance> Greek Guild Recruiting for BfA Ποιοι είμαστε Οι “We Were Alliance”, όπως λέει και το όνομα, είναι μια Guild που ξεκίνησε ως alliance στον Defias Brotherhood. Αλλά όταν σε στιγμές ενθουσιασμού σου ξεφεύγουμε διάφορα “Lok’tar Ogar”, “For the Banshee Queen”, ή όταν πιάνεις τον εαυτό σου να σκέφτεται ότι ο Garrosh did nothing wrong, τότε μάλλον η ψυχή σου είναι βαμμένη κόκκινη. Είμαστε λοιπόν μια ομάδα ανθρώπων που την ενώνει η αγάπη της για το WoW και την Horde, και περνάμε καλά κάνοντας content. Δραστηριότητες Ο κύριος τομέας δραστηριοτήτων μας είναι το PvE, δηλάδή Raiding, Mythic+ και με το νέο expansion Expeditions και Warfronts. Ο στόχος μας στο BfA είναι να κάνουμε Mythic Progression, το οποίο δε θα γίνει rush, θα μπούμε όταν είμαστε έτοιμοι και θα το κάνουμε clear χωρίς να φτάνουμε σε σημείο nerval breakdown, rage quits και αυτοκτονιών. Εξάλλου το WoW είναι παιχνίδι και επίσης ο Raid Leader δε θέλει να τον χωρίσει η γκόμενα του. Όσων αφορά το PvP, έχουμε μέλη που ασχολούνται και κανονίζουν events μια στο τόσο, χωρίς να είναι το main focus μας. Τι ψάχνουμε Εσενα! Ναι εσένα. Όλο αυτό το κείμενο για σένα μόνο. Ψάχνουμε άτομα που γουστάρουν να κάνουν content με παρέα, να μη σπάζονται απο χαζό humor και να μην ενοχλούνται από NSFW περιεχόμενο στο discord ή την κλασική θεσσαλονικιώτικη προφορα. Κάνοντας content βλέπουμε αν δένουμε σαν ομάδα και άτομα και προχωράμε για progression. Μεγαλύτερη ανάγκη αυτή τη στιγμή έχουμε από: Healers κυρίως Resto Shaman και Mistweaver Monk Ranged dps κυρίως Hunters. Ώρες και μέρες Το πρόγραμμα μας κατά τη διάρκεια του legion ήταν το παρακάτω, αλλά θα γίνει ένα guild meeting στις αρχές του epxansion για να δούμε ποιες μέρες βολεύει τους περισσότερους. Δευτέρα 21:30 - 00:00 (Progression) Τετάρτη 21:00 - 00:00 (Progression) Πέμπτη 21:00 - 00:00 (Optional day) Ώρες Ελλάδας Επικοινωνία Μπορείτε να μας βρείτε in-game ψάχνοντας το όνομα μας στο /who, στο discord να αράζουμε ή επικοινωνώντας με κάποιον από τους officers μας. CryoCore#2882 lexran#2220 akrogialias#2712 https://discord.gg/emGXc2E FOR THE HORDE!Raktarosh1 4d
4d <Fight Me At Dreamhack> LF players Hello there. We are a newly started guild with high ambitions for BFA looking for more members to our raid roster. Currently the guild consists of players with mythic experience in previous tier, that has played the game for many years. Our primary goal is to get a group of dedicated players as well as having a great time while raiding. We aim for getting into the top 100 realm. What we're looking for: We're looking for people with a competitive mindset, good knowledge about their class and the game in general and people who just love raiding at a high level. People who have patience and treat each other with respect as well as players who are willing to dedicate a few hours of their week to get results. What you can expect from us: We are a bunch of players who first of all love to raid. We have fun and we try to do our very best for the guild. We are not shy off helping each other, looking through logs or other things that might help. In legion, many of us played a lot of Mythic+ and this expansion will not be any different. This means that there will be a lot of activity in the guild and possibilities for you to join in on the fun :) Raid days are going to be Wednesday, Sunday & Monday from 20.00 - 23.00 as of right now. We are recruiting experienced dps and healers who wants to raid, have fun and be part of our adventure in BFA! If you are interested, or want to know more add Shadytricks#8871 on discord or type hereShadytrícks10 4d
5d [H]No Mum I Cant Pause Uldir Mythic <No Mum I Cant Pause> [3/8 HC] Currently recruiting to Finalize our Raid team to push towards our goal of Cutting Edge Raiding. We raid on Monday/Wednesday from 20:00-23:00 ST. Recruitment [Tanks] Protection Paladin (1) Brewmaster Monk(1) [Healers] Restoration Shaman (1) Holy Paladin (2) [Damage] Frost/Fire Mage (2) <--- Priority!! Demon Hunter Havoc (1) BM/MM Hunter (1) WW Monk (1) If your Class is not Listed in the List above, your welcome to add our btags (In contact Info) if you feel as if the forum is outdated and/or you think you can out perform our current raiders. Raiding Rules! 1. Apropriate Addons/Strong grasp on tatics! 2. Motivational Attitude/No toxicity 3. Patience. (Dont tilt after 2 Wipes) 4. Be Active and Consistant, If cant make to raid, you must post messege in Guild Discord in advance. 5. If Signed up for raid, you must attend, be online 15 Mins early ready to go. (if not, demotion/gkick) 6. Bring your Best to raids. We dont want non-stop wiping because you keep making the same errors. We are very strict on the rules above, it will often result in a Demotion, and in some cases a Guild Kick if these are Ignored. All tactics will be explained over discord from the Raid Leader before the boss is pulled, tho you are still required to know the tactics by yourself. The raid leader is there to refresh your memory not to teach you what your doing ! Whats our Goal? Currently we have a goal of building up a solid raid team and doing Heroic content until we have found the core for mythic raiding. We plan to be doing Cutting edge level raiding Mid BFA, and if not , by the end of battle 4 azeroth. We are all like-minded on our goal to this to make it easier for us to do so. If your goal is for a more relaxed and casual environment , then this is most likely not the place to settle. Contact Information Battle Tag. Connor#2509 - Guild Master. Yolo#1941 - Officer. Discord. If this is the method you choose to contact us by, please leave a messege in the general chat and we will contact you that way! https://discord.gg/nK6NYHjCówabunga5 5d
5d closed closedEzpzpalasqz6 5d
5d WTS ULDIR HEROIC/NORMAL Boost Run Start up a boosting service for Uldir HEROIC/NORMAL raids for new players or low geared characters in general. - Details: - IMPORTANT The boost run is personal loot and we do not guarantee any spesific loot drop. We kill the bosses and you get the loot if blizzard decides to reward you, similar to LFR system - Boost Runs every Saturday time 21:00 Server Time (can be delayed for special events) - Loot System; PERSONAL LOOT - You dont need anything just hit boss after Die.. - We don't care about how low your gear is. We don't have a condition for that. - Do not forget to get your weekly coins The payment will be done in front of first boss. Payment can do Servers Twisting Nether Horde -------------------------------------------- [b]More details;[u] in game Ruhban Btag: ruhban#2250Ruhban97 5d
5d BFA Boosting services - Tack för Kaffet Hello there. We are selling both raidboosts & Mythic + Boosts for in-game gold. The team consists of Mythic raiders and highly experienced boosters. If you want to make a booking for a boost, you can head into our boosting discord: https://discord.gg/4a9ZZQ5 and/or add my b-tag down below. Services in BFA: [i] Mythic +0 Boosts (Week 1-3)[i] - Get your characters geared and ready easily in the new expansion. [i]Mythic +10 Keystone boost[i]: Get your weekly maximum key completed for a high weekly reward. [i]Uldir Normal/Heroic[i]: Clear the raid with us early on! Most of our raid boosts are done with unsaved main raiders, that offers the loot they get to the buyers. If you have any other boost inquirys, don't hesitate to contact us. Add my b-tag: Norrby#2356 if you want to buy a run or check the current pricing which is constantly a matter of change. Best regards, Emilia.Snyggemilia4 5d
5d 365 ilvl warr looking for serious m+ guild Hi I'm very interested in avoiding pugs at all costs, I'm looking for guilds that do m+ on discord with some coordination. Save me from the Russians in pugs please!Dinh0 5d
6d <Stranglethorn Swim Team> PvP/M+ Guild Hi All, <Stranglethorn Swim Team> is a brand new Guild looking for more members to fill our roster as we move forward in to BfA. There will be a big focus on Rated Arena/Battlegrounds as well as Mythic+. We're never going to be a mythic raiding guild, but we will be clearing Heroic Raids infrequently (until a Raid Leader role has been filled and then who knows where the Guild could end up), but there will be no commitment requirements. We're looking for like-minded players, those of you who have a competitive edge but don't want to commit to 3 days a week raiding. This isn't a job. We're casual, but competitive. We like to compete at high rating in arenas, and we like to be pushing high keys in mythic+. These are both areas of the game that don't require a massive commitment. We understand that people have lives outside of WoW and can't be on all the time, but when we can find the time to play, we want to do well. We want to be pushing +20 Keys in Mythic+, we want to be pushing at least 2k in RBGs/2s/3s. We want to have cleared all of the Heroic Raids for the Ahead of the Curve/Mount possibilities. We're not going for Rank 1, we're not going for World Firsts, but what we do focus on, we want to do it well. Hit me up if this sounds of any interest to you and we can discuss further in game. Thanks :) Wrexz#2102Wrexxz6 6d
6d WTS Mythic + Boosting Service We are now selling m+ boosts on multiply realms. We are a group of elite players whom done boost services throughout several expansions. We value our buyers and will always give premium experience on our boost runs. What you will get rewarded with after completing a m+ dungeon: Keystone Level:----End of Dungeon---Weekly Chest---Azerite Armor from Weekly Chest Mythic 2--------------------345-------------------355-------------------------340 Mythic 3--------------------345-------------------355-------------------------340 Mythic 4--------------------350-------------------360-------------------------355 Mythic 5--------------------355-------------------360-------------------------355 Mythic 6--------------------355-------------------365-------------------------355 Mythic 7--------------------360-------------------370-------------------------370 Mythic 8--------------------365-------------------370-------------------------370 Mythic 9--------------------365-------------------375-------------------------370 Mythic 10+---------------- 370-------------------380-------------------------385 _____________________________________________________________________________ We will provide key unless you have one yourself. Battletags: Ruh#2250 How do I get in contact with you?: If you are intrested in purchasing a boost from us, please contact us on either our battletags or by our main ingame nick names or comment here on this post. ***ATTENTION:*** We will NEVER EVER ask to play on your account. You will ALWAYS play on your own account.Ruhban2 6d
6d <Crusader> Looking for players [DELETED]Kaeldrian0 6d
6d Group of 4 IRL friends looking for guild Hello, since our last post had little success i will try again with some more detail of what we are looking for here. We are a group of 4 IRL friends from Norway that are age 21-22 that have played together pretty actively since Cata, and some of us have played from even earlier. In Legion we were in a semi casual hc raiding guild, that sadly died out towards the end of legion. So now we are on the hunt for a new one. We are looking for a guild that will raid 2-3 days a week, we prefer weekday raid days, but only friday and saturday are not possible due to work. The level of raiding are not super important to us as long as steady progress is being made in one way or another, even though we personally like to go over logs etc. to improve our own performance. The most important point to us is a good and fun attitude in the guild/voice chat. We also thoroughly enjoy doing Mythic+ runs and pushing high keys in M+. Our current composition of roles and classes is set up for doing mythic/M+ dungeons, which means we have 1 tank (DK/Monk/leveling warrior), 1 healer (HPriest/leveling shaman) and 2 dps (warlock/monk/druid and Rogue/DH) and are all at or close to 340 ilvl. Although we are open to leveling up new characters and switching over if the raid composition requires it (this also includes switching roles). We hope to hear from you and your guild, and if you have any more questions feel free to comment here or add me on BNet (Zeat#2364)Cukiez3 6d
6d [H] eoLthic - Casual Mythic Raiding Guild Hello My Fellow Horde! We are currently looking to expand our newly formed guild so we can get our teeth into Mythic Raiding. As the topic states we are Casual, we don't have any set expectations, we will go as far as we can in each Tier. I've ran several guilds over various expansions and have come back again with some long standing members who are in a similar situation where being able to commit to 3 days a week is not always possible. With this in mind we will be only raiding twice a week. Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 Realm Time (15min break at 21:45) Sunday 19:00 - 23:00 Realm Time (20min break at 20:50) We are keen to always raid with 20 members, so we can transition straight into Mythic's throughout BFA. With the reduced days for raiding, we are expecting to keep the guild at a trim 24 members. We are currently looking to recruit the following Classes/Roles. Players who have a different O/S Role are highly desired to keep us versatile. Melee DPS Demon Hunter (1) Warrior (1) Death Knight (1) Paladin (1) Shaman (1) Ranged DPS Mage (2) Druid (1) Priest (1) Shaman (1) Warlock (1) Hunter (1) Healer Druid (1) Priest (1) Shaman (1) Lastly, we use Discord, even my old self has had to leave the days of TeamSpeak behind!Lykan0 6d
13 Sep <Exposed> - Boosting Service <Exposed> <World #31> Horde. Offers our services for gold. We are boosting since WOD. We are always trying to satisfy our buyers. We are currently offering: M+ 5-10 weekly reward (380+) Should you be interested in buying any of our services, please contact: hottie#21554Imahottie16 13 Sep
13 Sep [H] <Shia Surprise> Twisting-Nether LFM ! Howdy, <Shia Surprise> is a new'ish guild formed within the Antorus Raid Tier of Legion. The Guilds core consists of experienced WoW players who have all achieved curve within Antorus. We are still in need of some more Raiders, but socials are obviously always welcome aswell. We are currently in need of: - NO MORE guaranteed spots ! Might increase roster size. (Warlock Priority) - Please be arround 340 Ilvl before uldir releases Abit of practical information: - We raid from 8 - 11 pm server time on mondays and thursdays. - We use discord for raiding and general communication, and you'll always be able to get a hold of an officer on discord, as there's always at least one online. Our Goal will be to clear Uldir(HC) as efficient as possible while also having as much fun as possible along the way. We're not planning on entering Mythic just yet, but if the roster is looking convincing it is surely a possibility. So if you are trying to clear Uldir(HC) in a friendly enviroment, reach out to any of our officers, or contact one of the following Real-ID contacts: -Harou#21225 ( me :) ) -Wulf#11354 ( our GM ) -Ciggs#2351 (Jack) Jacksmom6 13 Sep
13 Sep Looking for Guild (DH Tank/RShaman) Hi there looking for a guild that does regular mythic key runs. I have multiple chars but mainly a Shaman (Healer) and DH (Tank, DPS). Since I currently work in LATAM my time difference with EU is huge so raiding will not be an option. But I am very much interested in Mythic + Key Groups and potentially some PVP!Exerion1 13 Sep
13 Sep LF Small Guild Hey guys I'm looking for a guild where people know each other and talk in ts or discord , i don't like this kind of guilds with 200 members where people join and quit everyday and talk only via text chat. I'm not a super experienced player as I did only leveling a couple of characters in BC and Legion but never played raids M+ Dungeon and stuff but BFA is really hooking me and I'm motivated to become a good tank , i got the expansion late just 6 days ago but I managed to reach a gear of 330. I hope to find a good guild that can teach me and in change I will give my loyalty as I'm a super active player !Vatotneas3 13 Sep