Twisting Nether

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
51m <Contenance> (since 2008) looking for people Antorus The guild: "Contenance" (started in wotlk 2008) i is back up after a Summerbreak and recruiting for Antorus. Most of the maincore people are still with us but some people stop playing. We are in Need for some more DPS to have some fun in our Raids and make progress a little more. Anyway since we are a social raiding guild we dont command you to be there every raid we just ask you to sign (accept, tentative or decline on our raid calendar) This guild have a lot of people who like to help out eachother with anything in game dont be afraid to ask :) Raiddays (Progression): Wednesday Thursday Monday Raid time: 20.30 untill 22.30 Our focus is atm on getting a decent group to get some progress in Antorus hc and mythic after if we get the people. Enchants and gems are sponsored by the guild for Raiders also we profide food tables on progression raids and maybe soon cauldrons(flask). We have our own Discord chanel where people are always welkom to join https://discord.gg/TZStK7G If your interested send a message here below or wisper one of the following people or find us at discord : Tempanda Ricopol Shirkuh Iceler We also have some people who are doing high M+ keys and some battlegrounds. Warcraft logs will be posted after every raid so everyone can look on it. All guild-Heirlooms/Mounts/Pets unlocked as guild maybe also a plus if you dont have those yet ;) Hope to see you soon Regards, ContenanceRicopol9 51m
9h LF Social Leveling/Raiding Guild Hey I just recently got back into wow after taking a 2 to 3 year break. I'm looking for a social guild to level with and eventually raid and run mythic with. Hope to hear from someone soon. All the best, MoniekrrMonikerr1 9h
16h [H] - SALT - Recruiting 1/11 M 11/11 HC Antorus Hello everyone, SALT, is a guild formed in the start of Legion, and we are recruiting additional members for our main team to build a mythic roster (Socials are always welcome). Community is important to us and our goal is to provide a fun but progressive raiding environment, with a focus on clearing heroic and mythic content. We are always looking for players with a good understanding of their class/spec, and a good attitude to fit in our community. Website: www.SALT.guildlaunch.com Raid Days: Wednesday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time Thursday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time Sunday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time Social raids - Monday 20:00 server time! Progress: Antorus 1/11 M 11/11 HC 11/11 N Tomb of Sargeras 5/9 Mythic 9/9 HC 9/9 N Nighthold 5/10 Mythic 10/10 Heroic 10/10 Normal Trial of Valor: 3/3 Normal 3/3 Heroic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Heroic 1/7 Mythic We are looking to expand our roster, and have open raid spots for: RANGED DPS - Hunter Even if we are not currently recruiting your class/spec we are always open to take a look at exceptional players/applications. Check our website for more details and updated info. If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit our website www.SALT.guildlaunch.com for more information. Alternatively, please speak to one of our officers in game: Zherin, Zealom or Winzo. Casual/social players are always welcome :) We look forward to hearing from you.Zherin52 16h
1d [H] <NoM> 2/11M Hello and welcome. Recruiting: - Demon Hunter (Havoc) - Druid (Balance) - Monk (Windwalker) - Paladin (Holy) (Retribution) - Priest (Shadow) - Shaman (Elemental, Enhancement, Restoration) - Warrior (DPS) - Warlock We always take good players into consideration, so should your class not be here, dont be scared. Every exceptional application will get considered. Raiding schedule: Monday Wednesday Thursday from 19:30 to 23:15. These times can be extended during progress/close kills however. So you are expected to be able to stay at least 30 minnutes extra. As you can see we only raid roughly 11 hours a week, so this is where professionalism, motivation and effectiveness comes into the picture. NoM is a mythic raiding guild located on Twisting-Nether. We are a Horde guild as most of the server. Progress history: SoO: 14/14 Mythic Highmaul: 7/7 Mythic Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 Mythic Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Mythic The Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9 Mythic Antorus: 2/11 Mythic Stay updated on: wowprogress.com/guild/eu/Twisting-nether/NoM We strongly value people that can attend to all given raid days without being interrupted too many times. We also value motivated raiders that know the responsibility of their actions, and that are at the same level of play as us. Furthermore, we do expect people to be completely sure about tactics on ANY given boss fight we might encounter, and to be 100% ready with the consumables it requires, as well as possible role changes. Should you see yourself fit well in our guild, then please don't hesitate to throw an application. ALL serious and exceptional players - regardless of class and spec - will always be taken in consideration. If you are interested or got any questions please contact either of our 4 officers: [Obiwancomi#2138] [Lindblad#2519] [Peacebewithu#2337] [San#2583] [Tankermanse#2817] Visit our website: Nom-eu.enjin.com where you can apply! and read more about us.Xziou34 1d
1d LF achievement completion guild Hi everyone, I'm a casual player enjoying all the aspects of the game. What I mainly do is trying to complete achievements mostly in raids and dungeons (legacy ones included). If you are a member of such a guild and you want more member like me add me to discuss more I play more on horde but on alliance some time too. edit: btag Xerthius#2553Oatheru0 1d
2d Newly formed raiding guild,lf more player <Clementine> Is a newly formed raiding guild. We are currently recruiting for more players to join us in Antorus.Our raid days are : Wednesday,Sunday. from 20:00-23:00. Socials are also welcome. /W me for more infoFastbowjob0 2d
3d (H) Guilty by Association are recruiting! <Guilty by Association> is a new guild that is looking for both raiders and social members to help shape and build our group! Our guild is aiming to give you a home in WoW where you can relax, have a laugh but still clear HC content at a steady pace! We raid three times a week on a Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday from 20:00-22:00 server time. We also have a dedicated day to clear mythic+ dungeons in guild groups on a Monday. Although we have a relaxed outlook on raiding we still have expectations of our raiders, we expect gear gemmed and enchanted before each raid as well as pots/flasks/food ready for raid time! We are more than happy to provide these with a small donation of materials to the guild bank! We are currently looking for raiders of all roles and classes, if you feel that this could be a home for you please do not hesitate to contact me in game, either via whispering Liriya, or adding my battle.net Liriya#21988Liriya3 3d
5d [H] Calamitous Intent 8/11HC 2 Day Raiding Guild About Us Calamitous Intent is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our guild is made up of a group of friends who have been playing together since Wotlk. We class ourselves as a semi-hardcore raiding guild with the intent to clear content as fast as possible. At the same time, we feel that we have a strong social community where members can feel at ease. Our raid team is currently fully prepared for the legion expansion to raid competitively. We have updated our raiding days and times from previous expansions to suit the guilds needs. We are recruiting a few key classes to provide more options for progression. We're always recruiting EXCEPTIONAL raiders no matter recruitment status. Get in-touch if you feel you can outperform our current raiders! Raid Times -Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 -Tuesday: 20:00 - 23:00 -Friday optional (old farm content - hc/normal raids and boost runs) Guild Requirements - Reliable - All of our raiders must be able to maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible. - Skill - All raiders must be competent within their class/role. This also includes being capable at playing your off-spec. You must also be able to move from fire and other not-so-enjoyable things on the ground. - Tactics- It is expected that you turn up to all raids full prepared. When it comes to progression raids, you are expected to have learnt as much about the encounter as possible and be able to help develop tactics. This includes having the correct spec and add-ons prepared and made for all bosses indivdually. - Humour - Members must have a strong sense of humour to be able to fit into the guild comfortably. - Communication - Access to Teamspeak and a working microphone is mandatory. What We Offer - Organised & structured raiding. - Fair loot distribution. We use a loot council. - Progression raid spots are based on performance and reliability. Farm boss raid spots will prioritize players that still need loot from a particular boss. - A fun atmosphere with a serious raiding environment. Current Recruitment Ranged DPS Hunter! - Mage! - Shadow Priest Melee DPS Rogue Healers Holy Paladin (ASAP) - Disc Priest For more information regarding recruitment, please contact one of our recruitment officers in-game: Durburz#2541 Nicolé#2480 Thanks for readingDúrburz119 5d
5d Blood DK 11/11HC LFGuild Mythic Hi, Blood DK 11/11 HC . LFG Guild mythic in Twisting nether . prefer raiding 2 days a week max 3 days , HFC full mythic as a dps and tank . ENM 7/7 m a dps . ToV2/3 M as dps . NH 9/10 M as dps and a tank . ToS 3/9 as a dps then stopped playing, get back to game last month and got progress on Fallen avatar %1 as a healer. reroling tank now . BT barrach#2191 for further discussion.Solodk0 5d
5d [H] Healer LF Heroic Raiding Guild Hello everyone, i started playing WoW a bit more seriously again. I'm back on my Resto shaman and ready to clear heroic Content and Mythic+ with a active guild. Iam 26 years old and live in Bavaria, Germany. I'm workin in shifts (also on saturday) and that's why I need a dynamic guild. I can't join every raid because my working hours are changing every week (when I'm working late, I'm back at 8:30 pm). That's also why I can't join a mythic raiding guild, work and wife are things that are really important to me and I don't want to sacrifice even more time. What I'm bringing with me: - I'm an active player, no slack - Always uptodate with all classes (sims, statweights, theorycrafting) - discipline - capable of working in a team - can take criticism - always prepared - always on discord, always willing to talk and play with others - i got antorus normal cleared and 932 itemlevel, going up fast What I'm looking for: - an active guild for normal/heroic raids and mythic+ dungeons (10+) - guild should have an active group (core) of players, I don't want to login and see nobody online (in the middle of the night that doesn't matter of course) - fun and nice members that use discord every day - heroic raids are getting cleared by PUGs nowadays even on day 1 (especially Antorus) that's why I'm looking for a guild that doesn't struggle for weeks on heroic bosses - a guild that's flexible enough to take me in on any raid I can manage to join (because of work) At the moment I'm still playing on the german realm Aegwynn, but I'm ready to transfer servers as soon as I find a guild I'm happy with. This post doesn't say all about myself and doesn't include everything I bring and seek so feel free to add me on b.net: xCile#21163 Thank you!Cupquake2 5d
5d LF social guild Im looking for a social active guild where people will do things as a group. Where people will help each other when needed and have fun while playing the game.Lannidra3 5d
6d Returning player or new to raiding? Read this. Intro Are you looking for a fresh start? Do you want to experience mythic raiding but on a more casual level? Do you want to change your main but it can’t fit into the guild? Are you eager to be a part of something new and fresh? Then please continue to read below. About us <Ironwood Inc> is a newly created horde guild on the well populated server Twisting Nether. We consist of mostly mythic experienced raiders. Eager to take the step up and down some new, mythic bosses, we are here looking for you to strengthen our roster. No previous mythic raiding experience is required at this point, we look past gear and experience and are after people with the right mindset. Although you need to know your class. We are raiding twice a week, Mondays and Wednesdays 20.30-23.30 server time. In addition to raids we also run M+ keys together so that you don’t need to look for PUGs to get it done. If you, like us, have a rather busy life outside World of Warcraft or are completely new to raiding, this is a great opportunity for you. Not only do you get to see the hardest part of raiding that WoW got to offer, but also you are to be part of building up a new guild where you will meet some great people while enjoying your time with us. We can’t promise you that we will get you Cutting Edge, but we will try to get as far as we can without pushing it too hard. Social members without an interest in raiding, but are looking to find a place to call home, are always welcome with open arms. We care way more about the person then what experience or gear you got, that we can remedy together while we glue the group and learn the fights together. What can you expect from us? Transparency. A helpful mindset. Accountability. Taking your views into account. Consistent progress.What do we expect from you? An average of 70% attendance. Come to raids prepared. Effective communication. Contribute positively to the atmosphere. Be the best you can be. The ability to listen to Discord.Recruitment We are currently looking for: Deathknight (unholy) Druid (balance) Hunter (marksmanship) Shaman (restoration) If you want to hear more about us you are warm welcome to contact us ingame or via Battlenet and Discord. Thalassarche (whyreddie#21634) / (Thalassarche#1309) Saple (Saple#2105) / (Saple#5708) Antahrax (flesh#2835) / (flesh#2835)Thalassarche23 6d
6d [H] Paradigma 5/9M - Recruiting Hello and thank you in advance for your time to read this. About us: Paradigma is a long-established raiding guild consisted of helpful and friendly people, with a core that have been raiding together since vanilla/tbc. Our members are encouraged doing M+, alt runs and other fun stuff during our off nights. If you are looking for a solid progression along with a friendly atmosphere, then look no further. In case you have an elitist attitude, don’t even bother to knock on our door. Age is not an issue for us, but it might be for you. Maturity and family are two words that describe us in and out of the game, since most of us have families, jobs, and well into our 30s. If you are looking for a teenage environment you will be disappointed. Therefore, we do expect you to act maturely and responsibly as a member. Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare 7/7M Trial of Valor 2/3M Nighthold 7/10M Tomb of Sargeras 5/9M Antorus 8/11H Raid Schedule: We're a 2 day/week, progression focused environment. Sunday @ 20:00 - 23:30 CET (progression night) Monday @ 20:00 - 23:30 CET (progression night) Friday @ 20:00 - 23:30 CET (split-alt-farm night). Invites @ 19:50 Requirements: In order to accomplish the progression goals we aim for, people need to be dedicated, and on top of their game. Awareness, survivability, and class knowledge/performance are things we expect from every potential recruit. Artifact Power (traits) need to be at minimum 65. Having available combat logs is a plus. Food is provided through feasts and players are required to provide mats for that, as well as to bring their own flasks/pots/Augment runes. We also use spirit cauldrons to increase flask yield as well. Boss Mods go without saying (pref BigWigs), and we require you to have Angry Assignments RC LootCounsil, Exorsus raid tools, and Weak Auras installed. We Look For: Progressing through Antorus, we aim to reinforce our roster to proceed on our mythic progress. Being disappointed at our progression rate on ToS , we have pulled up our sleeves and we are reforming the entire team This is where you come in. We have opened up the recruitment to all DPS classes regardless of spec and we do require you to be @ 70 Traits min in your MS spec and a min of 925 ilvl. (those numbers will change as we progress through Antorus) Ideally, we would prefer applicants to have gear relevant to our current progress but it is not essential, if you can show that you have mythic raiding experience and some gear we could very well be interested in you. Also, having a similarly geared alt with a minimum artifact power 5 levels below your main will be considered a plus as well for our split runs. Contact Info: We welcome everyone, that thinks that they have what it takes, to join us by adding our bnet tags and contacting either Brollgarth#2287, Decca#2940, or Dkay#2890. If you have any further questions or info, you can also PM Brollgarth on this website. We wish everyone the best in whatever you are looking for.Brollgarth12 6d
6d [H] Eternal Chaos Recruiting for Antorus Hi and thanks for reading. Eternal Chaos is a solid community currently 11/11 Normal Antorus 1/11HC Ant. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Eternal+Chaos All players are welcome to join us, you don't have to be wanting to raid, as we have a strong social community with nearly 200 Unique Players and is continually expanding. To join just ask anyone in the guild for an invite. We are now raiding Antorus the Burning Throne. We have spaces available for Range Dps at the moment only if you can make the two day's listed. We are looking for the following preferably, however feel free to get in touch whatever class and spec at the moment. HEALERS- DISC PRIEST Range Elemental shammy Please only get in touch if you can make Wedensday's and Monday's. 8pm-11pm Realm time. We ask- That your polite. Can make the two days regularly. Have Discord. You read/watched tactics. Gemmed and Enchanted. We are fair and honour loyalty so we use loot council for gear. RCLoot Council add on needed. We don't give away gear to new raiders as we do need to see some reliability however we do use our integrity in these moments to. We do provide pot's and food. Any question's speak to Cowanbob #2522 (GM) or Kirstycowan #2397Maddag10 6d
6d <Mythic Ravers> boosts! <Mythic Ravers> 9/9M are offering the following boosts: Antorus 11/11N PL Antorus Ahead of the Curve PL + Violet Spellwing mount GOING TUESDAY 05.12 19:00 Servertime! Mythic +15 for weekly chest ToS Normal/Heroic/Mythic PL/ML Glory of the Legion Raider Glory of the Tomb Raider Glory of the Argus Raider The team's average item level is 945+, to insure a smooth and fast run. (We reserve the right to keep an item if its an upgrade for our raiders) Mythic +15 (your key, or if you don't have one we will provide it for you) for weekly chest, and +15 in time for Keystone Master. We only accept GOLD as payment and currently we are only taking gold on Twisting Nether. So what are you waiting for, get your Seat of the Pantheon, Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker + Violet Spellwing mount and Keystone Master today! Add me on my btag: Nevermore#2191Nimbro10 6d
6d Competence Optional: Argus the Unmaker HC Boost Good evening, With the fresh release of Antorus finally upon us, Competence Optional 9/9M & 11/11 HC are pleased to offer a professional boosting service at a competitive price. The current package offer is: <Argus the Unmaker> Heroic. (Get your beautiful mount!) We ask that the fee is paid in full prior to the pull of the boss, where instructions of the encounter will be given. The loot will be set to personal, so you have an added bonus to potentially leave with some 955ivl gear. Our first confirmed boost session will be taking place on Monday 4th December at 7.45pm Server time. An added guarantee with this service is the Ahead of the Curve Achievement. All boost runs will consist of 5 paying customers, in booking slot of 10 minutes each run. (Please note: we only accept gold payments.) For all booking / pricing enquiries, please feel free to contact myself or fellow guild members on battle-net via: Juicebox#21550 // Davepls#2905// Sylph#21244 // Boggle#2517 // MadTaff#2586 Some of our boosters also live stream, so it may be that you wish to view a boost take place prior to making a booking. Kind regards, JuíceboxJuícebox1 6d
04 Dec [H] <Legiune> recruteaza Romani -Guilda Legiune recruteaza playeri romani indiferent de Lvl sau clasa! -Organizam raid saptamanal - Tomb of Sargeras Normal/Heroic. -Organizam grupuri pentru Mythic Dungeon + -Ne intereseaza doar ca pesoanele sa fie cu bun simt si sa socializeze intr-un mod civilizat. Pentru mai multe informatii ne puteti contacta in-game: Púfi Sequar Xson Shakar Valaeria sau BattleTag: Rund#2240Riween10 04 Dec
04 Dec [H] <Shield Angels> (5/9M) Recruiting for Antorus <Shield Angels> Is recruiting people with a solid attitude towards progression and having fun in and outside of raids. We very much like people with a healthy social attitude. Our raiding days are: Wednesday/Sunday/Tuesday - 19:00-22:00 At this moment we are mainly looking for: Tanks: Monk Druid DK Ranged DPS: Boomkin Elemental Warlock Melee DPS: Rogue Healers: Paladin Please add Faragi#2361 for more detailed information about the guild and our aims, or leave a message below.Shaestra113 04 Dec
04 Dec Protection Paladin 11/11 Hc LF for guild Hey, as the title say. I am looking for guild for my paladin https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/healmaybe prefer semi-hardcore guild with 2 to 4 days raid. Battletag: iThrower#2504 Add me . we can talk about it :). prefer guild in Twisting NetherUrsocbaby2 04 Dec
04 Dec looking for a casual guild hey im a returning player from mists that wanted to find a nice casual guild to raid HC and maybe mythics. i dont have a lot of raiding expiriance but im a fast learner ;)Mikewise1 04 Dec
04 Dec Returning player looking for a raiding guild. Hello, i've recently came back to the game and would like to join a nice, social, newbie-friendly raiding guild. I speak fluent english, have a decent mic and have no problem with using discord or other voicechats, can get along just fine with pretty much everybody and don't enjoy drama. I feel that i have a fairly firm grasp on the basic mechanics of my spec (unholy dk) and i try to better my performance on a costant basis. My gear lvl curently is around 820, but from what i gathered getting gear suited for raiding isn't that hard or time consuming, so i will be ready in no time. My evenings are free basically every night after 20:00 GMT+3 (my timezone), but weekend nights are preferable. I can also download any addons that your guild requires. If you would like to accept me in your guild, leave a response here or contact me through Battlenet (kukoev#2835) or Discord (#5157).Orcidas1 04 Dec
03 Dec looking for a raiding guild hey im a returning player from mists that wanted to find a nice casual guild to raid HC and maybe mythics. i dont have a lot of raiding expiriance but im a fast learner ;)Mikewise0 03 Dec
03 Dec 7/7, 3/3, 9/9M resto druid lf guild. Looking for a raiding guild, contact me if you're interested. Boklord#2982Boklord0 03 Dec
03 Dec WTS Antorus, The Burning Throne HEROIC Boost Run Start up a boosting service for Antorus, The Burning Throne Heroic raids for new players or low geared characters in general. - Details: - IMPORTANT The boost run is personal loot and we do not guarantee any spesific loot drop. We kill the bosses and you get the loot if blizzard decides to reward you, similar to LFR system - Boost Runs every Saturday time 21:00 Server Time (can be delayed for special events) - Loot System; PERSONAL LOOT - You dont need anything just hit boss after Die.. - We don't care about how low your gear is. We don't have a condition for that. - Do not forget to get your weekly coins The payment will be done in front of first boss. Payment can do Servers Twisting Nether Horde -------------------------------------------- More details; in game Ruhban Btag: ruhban#21938 skype: krizalit84 Ruhban94 03 Dec
03 Dec [H] Slackers - Twisting Nether Recruiting for Antorus Hello! About Us <Slackers> have been around since Wrath however unfortunately our raid team disbanded back in Cataclysm due to various reasons, people taking breaks and what not. However, we are back! Since we disbanded before we went our separate ways staying in our small friendship groups keeping tabs on each other but we have now decided we want to raid again together and compete to be the best, again! We were previously realm top 5 and would like to continue clearing content just like we used to. Raiding times: Wednesday - 20:00 - 23:00 (Server Time) Sunday - 20:00 - 23:00 (Server Time) Current Progress As a new guild, we have not yet started raiding together as many of our core players (there's around 10 of us) took a break during Nighthold Mythic progress due to various issues, change in work schedules, guild leadership from guilds we were in etc. However, that being said, many of us have managed to clear between 3-6/9M Tomb of Sargeras since returning a few weeks ago. Currently Recruiting We've managed to build an exceptional core of players already from our core group aswell as new players who have wished to join us. We're currently recruiting ALL CLASSES/SPECS however are currently in HIGH need of: 1 Tank - Pref (DK/Druid/Monk however all considered) 1 Healer - Pref (Shaman, Monk, however again, all considered) Ranged Dps - ALL CLASSES Requirements for Joining As we're looking to go into Antorus fresh, there is no specific requirements we're currently asking for, however we would prefer applicants have: Prior raid experience, whether that be Heroic or Mythic raiding A character that is geared ready for progression (preferably atleast 925ilvl+) A willingness to progress due to our 2 day raiding schedule, knowing when to take it serious but also able to put up with our humour and have some yourself! Does this sound like something you're looking for? If so then let us know, we'd love to hear from you! Contacts: Sphinx365#2424 Raprock1337#2286Rexll4 03 Dec
03 Dec [H] <Innominatum> Antorus Heroic/Mythic Boosts and more Hey Twisting Nether <Innominatum> is one of the highest ranked 3 day raiding guilds in the world with 9/9 in ToS Mythic. As a guild we've been selling raid + loot boosts for over 3 years, with thousands of satisfied customers. What we have to offer right now is: Argus Heroic curve + Violet Spellwing mount Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Antorus Heroic 11/11 + loot (Available after we're done with progress) Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot (Available after we're done with progress) Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount (Available after we're done with progress) Gul'dan Mythic + Hellfire Infernal Mount (Available again after we're done with progress)We ONLY accept gold as payment. All our raiders are 945+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: Xheno#2560 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer of a class. Full 30 man group and none of our raiders are saved for any of the bosses, which means we'll get maximum amount of loot drops from every boss. Boosting Thread from previous expansion can be found here: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/13987279927#post-1 For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: Xheno#2560 or send me a whisper in-game.Xhéno94 03 Dec
02 Dec [H] Solid Liquid-Twisting Nether (11/11HC, 8/9M) About Solid Liquid is a Semi-Hardcore Horde guild on Twisting Nether, that was formed in September 2016. Our guild has grown quite a bit since then. It's core are members that played World of Warcraft many years ago and returned for legion. Goal Our current goal is to strengthen our raiding team and have a steady progress in Tomb of Sargeras. Schedule Wednesday: 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) Thursday : 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) Monday : 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) -------------------------------------------------------- Sunday : 19:00 - 23:00 (optional Realm time) Alt raids/ HC runs for those that want. We are currently: 11/11 HC Antorus. Previous patch: 10/10 Mythic NH, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 8/9 M ToS 9/9 HC. Recruitment Since we are currently trying to strengthen our core we are looking for a squad that consists of roughly 25 active members. With a flexible number we are able to raid when some players can't make the raid or a progression boss asks for a certain setup. We expect an attendance close to 90%. Those that drop below without a clear reason will be penalized. Recruiting: Sublety/ Assassination Rogue Arms / Fury Warrior Survival/MM/BM Hunter Unholy Death Knight Balance Druid Elemental Shaman Any exceptional players are always considered. Contact Crazyheal#2289, Erashnak#2943, or Zananni#2304 in game or Apply to our Website. http://www.solid-liquid.enjin.com/Zananni18 02 Dec
02 Dec 940fury warr 75traits LF guild 940ilvl fury warr 75traits 11/11NM 6/11HC LF a active 2-3day Raiding guild that also farms m+ and such /w me ingame for more info.Umirinbre0 02 Dec
01 Dec Antorus Normal/ Heroic boosting <Invalid Target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling Normal and Heroic !Antorus the Burning Throne! boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items with the starting date of 2th of December every Saturday. We can boost 4-5 player in heroic. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Arkhien#2198 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/ArkhienArkhien19 01 Dec
01 Dec Ret pala lf raiding guild Hey guys, 925 ret paladin on twisting nether horde side here looking for s raiding guild to adventure through new content! Pretty experienced raider through out all expansions! Pretty flexible! If youre interested message me online. #CUFF2951 Thanks guys! Look forward to hearing from youCufflink1 01 Dec
30 Nov Sprint - 100-110 Dungeon Booster [Fast, Reliable] Hello, I'm Sprint; a fast experienced dungeon booster! Sprint Level 101 Horde Balance Druid 200% Movement Speed 101% Mastery 68% Haste 19% Leech ★Service Requirements★ ► ilvl 680+ and Order hall Unlocked. ► 100-110 Boost will take approximately 3.5-4 hours depending on heirlooms ★Service Information★ ► Boosts are done in normal dungeons and you will be playing your own character. ► You can AFK at the entrance or follow me, no need to dps or heal. ► 1 level takes approximately 4-6 dungeons, depending on your rested exp and heirlooms. ► Price: 2500g/dungeon ► 100-110 Price can be discussed! -I accept gold on horde, every server on EU. How ever, I prefer payments on Draenor. ★Contact me★ If you want to schedule a run or have any questions, feel free to add me and I'll get back to you within moments! Add Rawrasaurus#21427 or Elliot#21367 if you are interested. Thanks!Sprint1 30 Nov
29 Nov [H] Sellrun Herald of the Titans Hello friends We, WotlK United, are selling the title „Herald of the Titans“ on Horde and Alliance side. For this feat of strenght/achievment u need to kill „Algalon the observer“ on 10-player mode with level 80. Also there is an itemlevel restriction to max 226 and weapons 232. So as a result you need a lvl 80 character to do this. Gear isn‘t needed because we‘re killing the boss for you. After the kill, you‘ll recieve the feat of strenght „Herald of the Titans“ and the title aswell. This title is accountwide for all characters above level 80. Our group is an experienced boosting group and started boosting Challenge Modes and Raids back in "MoP". Today we specialize ourself in "Herald of The Titans", because there are so many groups selling Mythic+ and Raids that aren't really special. FAQ: Prices: → All german realms: 100.000 Gold → Argent Dawn, Silvermoon, Quel‘thalas, Kazzak, Twisting Nether -EU: 100.000 Gold → All other EU realms 150.000 Gold Our service: → Fast boost (10-15 min) → Going AFK infight possible What do you get? → The feat of strenght: „Herald of the Titans“ → The title „Herald of the Titans“ Procedure → Whisper me ingame: Issra (Argent Dawn-EU alliance)/ Wînters (Blackmoore-EU alliance) or add me on Winters#2786 → Date finding → 50% party payment → Get boosted → Pay the rest With best regards. Wînters For questions, just contact me.Wînters2 29 Nov
29 Nov WTS Heavy Junkboxes Hello, I am looking to sell Heavy Junkboxes for Ravenholdt reputation.It's part of the FoS achievement ''The Insane''.Also you can unlock them and get Teebu's Blazing Longsword but it has a rare drop chance. I may farm 1400 Heavy Junkboxes per day. Add me ingame if you are interested! Also here is my btag: Ragefreak#21499 In normal 5 Boxes will give 75 reputation for per turn in.(You can increase the amount of rep with few world event buffs.)Sanctusarma1 29 Nov
29 Nov [H] <Magister Dixit> Rekryterar We are a Swedish guild, the info below will be in that language. Raid: 2 kvällar i veckan 20-23. Onsdag, Söndag. Progress 7/7M, 2/3M, 4/10M, 5/9M Om oss Vi är ett svensktalande guild som grundades på Twisting Nether under Wrath of the Lich King och om man får tro WoWProgress så är vi serverns äldsta aktiva svensktalande raidingguild. Med över 150 unika guildmedlemmar är vi en levande guild som gör mer än bara raidar. Folk jagar achievements, pvpar, kör dungeons, M+, pet battlar, trollar och är aktiva i guildchat och på Discord. Raiding Vi har en fungerande roster och tar i detta skede endast emot enstaka ansökningar, det vi söker hålls uppdaterat på denna sida. Även om din klass inte finns med så kan det vara av intresse. Vi raidar onsdagar 20.00-23.00 och söndagar 20.00-23.00. Vi har även raids för alla medlemmar på fredagar, perfekt tillfälle om man vill prova på raiding eller bara ha lite kul en stund. Kontakta Mozungo#2332(RL) eller putte#2463(GM) vid frågor.Hirindar12 29 Nov
28 Nov Two solid players lf guild Heya We're two solid players who recently started playing again, looking to raid semi-hardcore. (We're playing warlock and warrior) I'll post links to my previous logs as dk (legion) and mage (wod); https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10863397/11/#partition=1 (NH as dk) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/9925577/8/ (hfc as mage) Feel free to hit me up at thisguylol#2707 pzStorgnome1 28 Nov
27 Nov WTS Guldan Mount Horde Boost !! We are selling Mythic The Nighthold Guldan Mount.. ★ Red Mount ★ U dont need anything just hit Boss after die. ★ No need any Req. ★ Achievement points. ★ If we are no need any item ofcourse we can give u items. ★ Runs: Every Thursday 21:00 Server time (Sometimes can changed times or dates) Payment Prices and payment options will be discussed in-game or over skype More details; in game Ruhban Btag: ruhban#21938 skype: krizalit84Ruhban15 27 Nov
27 Nov Warrior and Warlock LF GUILD Grettings Everyone! Warrior arms/fury and Warlock (all speccs) LF GUILD we both are 8/9 mythic and acouple of pulls on kj mythic best atempt 35%. We recently rerolled to the classes we play now. the warlock has alot of exp though on his warlock it has been his main for about 11 years but decided to play mage this raid tier but are now switching back. Me the warrior just started playing it, i have been playing enhance shaman and paladin through out my days in wow and i now decided to switch to warrior since they are way better in any shape and form than a enhance shaman is, i bring more to the table as a warrior and thats why i decided to switch to it. here are our logs on both our old mains and new ones. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/zaoxy https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/larr%C3%A8 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/radicuz https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/spankieboi armory https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/larr%C3%A8 https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/spankieboi alittle bit of info from both of us. so my name is Emil but everyone calls me larre, im 21 years old and i work from home so attendance will not be a problem unless something serious in my life happens. The warlock name is Simon and he is 22 year old he doesent have a job atm so he wont have any problem with attendance aswell. We both comes from sweden and we enjoy playing wow with eachother alot, will tend to stay up late at night spamming m+ ;) so any days and times wont be any kind of problems from both of us since we pretty much live at the computer and we are ready to migg as soon as we get an answer. you can contact us at Bnett: Larre#2302 SpankMeSoft#21237Zaoxy0 27 Nov
27 Nov Disc priest LF Guild to progress on Antorus Hello Friends... as titled said. i'm currently looking for a decent raiding guild to join the team for the new raid coming next reset to the end of the expansion. A little about me: Age: 34y Work: professional as Project Engineer. raiding since WoLK had some break here and their but when i started expansion i finish it :). Legion Exp. have decent experience with multiple kills as i'm talking on last Raid ToS in both Hc and Mythic 5/9... Know my class very well. I raid as Disc main spec and Shadow OS with good traits on my wep. Classes that I've played in this expansion are "Prot/Ret paladin, Resto/Ele Shaman, Resto Druid, MM Hunter, Arms Warrior" however I stick on my priest as i'm having fun healing as Disc. You may contact me here on the forums of you can poke me in game via my Btag# Abdulaziz#21340 some support logs a bit old but it may help.Curê2 27 Nov
26 Nov LF lvl 80 raiding guild LF lvl 80 raiding guild to do some fun WOTLK raids and gear up for fun :)Coresh5 26 Nov
26 Nov Plea for Blizzard to re-establish Twisting Nether. Hello. I want to make a plea towards Blizzard about our realm. The amount of turkish players is really high here and the spam in trade chat is insane. Today there was a very long lasting spam in turkish language about politics and whoever spoke up about this realm being English and asking for the spam to stop, got murdered. So what I suggest to blizzy is this: Please consider making a turkish realm or server because this is intolerable to have so much spam in a language half of the realm cannot understand. I tolerate turkish people and i like them but i cannot tolerate this !@#$hole that they are making the realm into. Sorry, for all the people that might get butthurt by this, but it aint fun wanting to sell something/look for a guild/or whatever you wanna do in Trade chat and the only thing u can see is "benim sikerim blablabla" turkish stuff. PS: Make it free for people from this realm to be able to transfer there, this way most of the turkish people will gladly go there without having to pay a fee :) this will make a lot of people happy who have had way too much "anani sikerim" spam in whisper on this realm.Valenthè1 26 Nov
26 Nov [H] <illuminaughty> Weekend Raiders (6/9) <illuminaughty> A weekend raiding mythic guild on Twisting Nether. We are a guild with goal to clear the current content before the release of the next one but with our pace. We have competent, skilled players, some of which have been playing and raiding since Vanilla. Progress: Tomb of Sargeras 6/9 Mythic Raid times: Friday 20:00-23:00, Saturday 20:00-23:00, Sunday 19:00-22:00 Recruitment: Recruitment priority:[Monk/druid/DK(tank)][Priest/Monk (Healer)][warrior/rogue/shaman/Mage(dps)] But we are always looking for exceptional from every class. We expect you to be able to maintain concentration through a full raid night of progression. Contact: If you are interested to join to <illuminaughty> add : Bolscks#2740Mikehat0 26 Nov
26 Nov The Addams Family[9/9]hc [6/9] Mythic ToS We are totally awesome and mature guild with twisted sense of humor. In core of our guild there is a bunch of members who have raided all the way through from vanilla sometimes in top guilds of the servers We are currently looking for experienced, dedicated and loot hungry players to fill healer and ranged dps slots. If you are a looking for a guild that has been around and continues raiding over several expansions look no further. At the moment we are recruiting for 1 healer and some decent and competetive damage dealers Experiencing nice progress raids on mythic maiden at the moment Our raiding times are : Wed/Thur/Mon 20:00-23:30 server time. Talk to us ingame to get forwarded for officers.Leijonamieli35 26 Nov
26 Nov Twisting Nether's Facebook group Good morning girls and guys. Been a huge Facebook fan and also a huge wow player I have made a group on Facebook. We have over 1000 members forming groups for Raids, Dungeons, Guild recruitment and just general chat about anything. Everyone is welcome! https://www.facebook.com/groups/twisting.nether.eu/ click the link and add your self.Tenbellys45 26 Nov
26 Nov 4 mates looking for raiding guild Hi Me and 3 other mates have just moved to this realm and are looking for a raiding guild, main thing we look for in a guild is a great atmopshere and fun raids with progression aswell, we all have had curves from trial of emerald nightmare valor nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, i myself have 3/9 mythic from Tomb (not on this toon as i recently rerolled. Specs are: Ret paladin Affliction warlock Marksman hunter Restoration druid All except me are above 930 druid is 940, i am currently 922 (low ilvl tier pieces) My battetag is Primal1989#2300 Feel free to contact me in game!Teiko2 26 Nov
26 Nov [H] <Full Momentum> 6/9M now Recruiting Full Momentum are looking to round out our numbers for our mythic progression squad. We are looking for any exceptional and reliable DPS and Healers alike! Our aim is to clear cutting edge content in a timely fashion each raid tier, taking a serious approach to each raid but with a fun environment on & comms between pulls. The main raiding schedule is Wednesday & Monday - 8:00pm - 12:00pm realm time. We expect all raiders and recruits to show a positive raiding mentality by maintaining atleast an 80% raid attendance aswell as coming to raids with full knowledge on the pulls ahead! Invites tend to go out 10-15 minutes before raid start time with the first pull at 8pm! We may also have the occasional extra raids to complete older content or alt runs if the demand is there. We are a friendly guild and often have high mythic+ groups running and an active discord with other games also being played between guildies. If you want to have a chat please contact either; myself (Hodgy01#2433) Rïven (kaney#2562) Keshira (Obsession#2255)Aértés8 26 Nov
24 Nov Disc Priest LF Guild Hi, I'm looking for a guild I can join as social for now, but possibly raid in near future. I've played since BC and significant time spent raiding in WotLK, Cata and MoP. Since then only been doing LFR and PvP. I'm 30 and prefer a guild with either a good mix of ages or all adults. Thanks!Mindcircus1 24 Nov
24 Nov [H]Kazzak <Mystic Raiders> rekryterar till Antorus <Mystic Raiders> på kazzak Är en nystartad guild med ledare som har 6/9m efteranhet i ToS. Vi söker just nu främst efter dps till Antorus! Hunter Rogue Mage Spriest Warrior men andra klasser kan övervägas. Vi har clearat 9/9 hc i ToS (inte kunnat gå in i mythic än eftersom vi inte är 20 pers) Vi raidar 18-21 Onsdagar och Torsdagar. Kanske slänger in Söndagar vid progress om det finns intresse för det. Adda paddy#2713 eller gå in på https://goo.gl/forms/vpDC9pov5DwvT9W03Paddywan0 24 Nov
24 Nov Fire mage lf raiding guild Hey guys! I'm a fire mage looking for a raiding guild (raiding 2-3 times a week) to clear normal/heroic Antorus and maybe even push mythic in the upcoming months.Aetharion2 24 Nov
24 Nov Survival Hunter LF Guild My ilvl isn't hugely high yet (861) but I'm looking for an active guild that I can run raids/bgs/heroics/mythics etc with. I would prefer a PvP guild but I understand they are rare so I'm open to anything. Cheers!Lëwis0 24 Nov