Twisting Nether

09 Apr (6/10M) Solid liquid / recruiting DPS About Solid Liquid is a Semi-Hardcore Horde guild on Twisting Nether , that was formed in September 2016. Our guild has grown quite a bit since then. It's core are members that played World of Warcraft many years ago and returned for legion. Goal Our current goal is to strengthen our raiding team and clear nighthold as soon as possible. We plan to get a solid core who are able to push rankings for upcoming content. Schedule Wednesday: 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) Thursday : 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) Monday : 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) -------------------------------------------------------- Monday : 19:00 - 23:00 (optional Realm time) And extra alt raids in between if wanted. We are currently 6/10 Nighthold Mythic 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare. 2/3 Mythic ToV. Recruitment Since we are currently trying to strengthen our core we are looking for a squad that consists of roughly 25 active members. With a flexible number we are able to raid when some players can't make the raid or a progression boss asks for a certain setup. We except a attendance close to 90%. Those that drop below without a clear reason to do so will be penalized. Recruiting: Warlock Rogue Demon Huner Mage Warrior Hunter Boomkin Death knight Contact Erashnak#2943 or Crazyheal#2289 in game or Apply to our Website. http://www.solid-liquid.enjin.com/Eráshnak1 09 Apr
08 Apr Know Your Enemy Know Your Enemy founded by a experienced raidteam. Were currently 10/10HC and are looking for DPS to join our progress through mythic. we raid Monday and Thursday 21:00-24:00 Server times. We are looking for all DPS, but we are still intrested in tanks and healers. Leave a message here, PM one of the officers or chat to us in game erlend#2478 ACanadian#1647 Lissandra#21718Aieera0 08 Apr
07 Apr Seriously Casual-Aerie Peak is recruiting Hi all, Seriously Casual - Aerie Peak EU are currently recruiting ranged dps for our mythic raiding team. We are a long standing guild that has been raiding on Aerie Peak for approximately 7 years. Our raid days are: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 20:00 - 23:00 Server time. We are currently 3/10 mythic and are keen to progress quickly with an aim to excel in Tomb of Sargeras. Due to our current raid composition it is apparent that ranged dps of any variety would benefit the raid team greatly. Other DPS players who are performing well will of course be considered. We are a guild of good friends who balance a social atmosphere with respectable progression - we have achieved all realm first mythic kills from Warlords of Draenor and on, and hope to continue with this. If you are interested, add me on Btag(Charlemagne#2592) and we will sort you out.Ebrola0 07 Apr
07 Apr looking for +4 mythic guild 906 eq elemntal lf good mythic guild with pro and mature team time raid beetwen 16-24 5/10 xp on easy bossesNaturefury1 07 Apr
06 Apr LF raiding guild LF for a raiding guild, I have experience and enjoy raiding, but the best part is having fun and making friends. Currently I have done some heroic Nightold tho I would like to improve even more. Msg me for more info, if youre interested :).Grimair1 06 Apr
06 Apr [H]<Hollow>10/10H recruiting for Mythic! **Who we are** <Hollow> is a semi-hardcore guild created by a group of friends, experienced players, that raided HC together in WOTLK. We reunited and transferred to the same realm to create a guild, or more accurately, a home. We keep a very friendly environment in and out of raids, often joining discord to chat even if we aren't doing anything. Guild activities included but are not limited to mythic dungeons, mythic + and raiding. **Our goals** Our current progress is 4/7M EN, 3/3HC ToV, 10/10N NH and 10/10HC NH. Our main goal at the moment is to rebuild our roster and start looking forward to Mythic raiding. We have experienced players that are capable of Mythic raiding. The only problem at the moment are our numbers. We want to get everyone experienced and geared for Mythic and new content. **What we are looking for** Recruitment is open as we are going to be reforming the core group. Every class and spec will be considered. We give priority to skill and to specific classes: MDPS: * Demon hunter RDPS: * Priest Shadow * Druid Balance HEALER: * Any (except Shaman, Monk) Less geared people are also welcomed. We also welcome social players as it can help our guild expand even further in other aspects of the game. **What we are looking for in recruits** Passion, enthusiasm, willingness for starters. Dedication and loyalty. Knowledge of tactics and your class also awareness in the raid. Possibility to communicate. Teamwork! And don't be greedy. Its not all about loot and ilvl. **What we can offer** Dedicated and focused progression raiding with set goals. Answers and help for anything (classes, raids, ...). Quality, equality and being understanding. Lots of crazy, hectic and fun times on Discord. **Our raiding schedule** Our current raiding schedule is 3 raids a week for 3 hours: * Wednesday 8pm to 11pm server time - NH HC * Thursday 8pm to 11pm server time - NH HC * Sunday 8pm to 11pm server time - NH N * We add random additional raids from previous patches **Loot system** We try to reward people that are attending raids often. So we think DKP is the best option at the moment since we have a very flexible raid team. When we get a decent and constant raid group we may consider loot council since we prioritize TEAMWORK over individualism. **NOTE:** We have added a catch up system for new recruits. When you get past the trial phase and join the ranks as a raider of our guild, you also earn 200 dkp as bonus and when you prove yourself that you are worthy of a core spot, you also get 300 dkp as bonus. We wont leave anyone behind no matter how new while at the same time, drawing a line for our core, active raiders that have been with us since the start. Our wowprogress page: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Hollow Thank you for taking your time reading through this post. If you have any further questions or if you are interested in joining us, feel free to contact us in game on Hotbez or on BNET at bez#21193.Hotbez6 06 Apr
06 Apr Cruentus Guild LFM Hello our Guild Looking for members for Rated Battlegrounds. We dont have many people now so we need all who have PvP ready gear. All who have a microphone and want to be in a good team this is the time. We also Looking for English and Hungarian speaking players. You can find me ingame on the Twisting Nether Realm Character called as Szirom for invite or you can find me when im streaming at www.sonicbox.com/hu/free/#chat/SzironySzirom1 06 Apr
06 Apr Arab guild Arab< One hand > New formed guild, Looking for good players with experience to fill our roster , Our players progress 5/10m ,,, we will start raiding this week ,,, Raiding days ( Friday, Saturday) ,,,,, 7:45 pm server time . /w for more infoSickdamage0 06 Apr
05 Apr Monk Tank and Warlock LFG. Hello everyone, myself and a friend warlock are looking for a guild. We have cleared heroic NH and are looking to step into mythic. This is the warlock: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Feardotsdead/simple This is the character that has the clear: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nordrassil/Vexxate/simple They've done a reroll. If anyone is interested in talking please hit me up here, or in game. Neukhia#2842 or Vexxin#2233Neukmonk0 05 Apr
05 Apr LF Nighthold HC Lootmaster Sellrun LF Nighthold Hc Lootmaster Sell Run TODAY! Add me on BTag Lugie#2413Wóòdy0 05 Apr
05 Apr Experienced mythic raider lf Mythic guild! I am an experienced raider that is looking for a home to raid mythic in. I have a very long story of why I had to go on a break from november til march, however i think i would like to keep it short so I don't lose anyone's interest. My experience: HFC : 13/13M cleared in 3 months, before nerfs. Rank 20 in Silvermoon-EU ( Endless Resonance) EN: 3/7M (guild disbanded and i went on a break) NH : 10/10HC want to get into mythic. Don't get me wrong with my next statement please: I want to join a guild that is serious and wants to aim to progress for fun. I do like to have fun and wipe a lot of time but I also do not like to wipe for too much time on the same boss. I want to join a guild that is established as a great one in Twisting Nether and I know my mythic progress isn't even present at current tier, but I can assure anybody that is interested in me that they will get a serious and dedicated raider with a lot of experience behind his back that can adapt real fast in dire situations and can survive where others can't. Logs i can provide: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22883440/latest - RECENT https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15325870/10/ - FROM EN https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12851883/8/- From my old main back in HFC. If anyone is interested please leave a comment below or add me at Levski1312#2813 or contact me in-game on this character or my warlock Elyshal.Dathedr0 05 Apr
04 Apr Candyflipping newly formed guild recruiting!!! Server: Twisting Nether <<Candyflipping>> Fresh and ambitious guild is recruiting to complete its raiding roster team. We are a group of end game, experienced raiders that have created a new raiding guild from scratch! Our goal is to progress through Nighthold Heroic/Mythic and get ready for the upcoming raid of Tomb of Sargeras, Farm lots of Mythic+ dungeons as well as other PVE related content. The guild is set to become a progressive raiding guild that raids three times per week on Thu/Sun/Tue 20:00-24:00, in order to provide a well organized and successful weekly progression. Our guild environment is friendly and respectful, suitable to give you the chance to make new friends and have an over-all positive gaming experience! At the moment we are in need of all kinds of active and dedicated players! However, (Healers: Monk, Priest, Shaman), (RDPS: Warlock, Priest, Druid), (MDPS: Monk, Death Knight esp. with Tank OS.) and (Tanks: Druid or Warrior) are in greater need! Social players are also more than welcome! Please, if you are interested contact me either via /w on (Kushmuffin - Twisting Nether) or (Healyoself - Twisting Nether) or via my (B.T.: SteveO #21911.) P.S Thank you for reading my post!Kushmuffin0 04 Apr
04 Apr (H) Paradigma LF Mythic Raiders HI there, Paradigma is a well-established guild that has been around since EQ and have been raiding in WoW since Vanilla. Our progress in Legion. Nighthold 3/10M ToV 3/3 HC The Emerald Nightmare 5/7M Our members Majority of members have raided and known each other for over 10 years and we only recruit people who fit in the same mind-set, fun and enjoy raiding but can be serious at the same time. We also work as most members are over 25 years of age and this is why we only raid 2 nights a week, on a Wednesday and Sunday from 8pm-11:30pm server time, We are looking for raid members that can raid these days and times so if you can't make 7 out of the 8 nights for the month then please don't apply. We also raid every Friday with our casual members and twinks but this raid is not mandatory. We are currently looking for the following classes. Tank We can take a tank if it was bring a group of ppl in, but the tank would need to be a Druid or Paladin Tank. Healer 1x Restro Shaman - dps off spec 1 x Holy Priest - Dps off spec 1 x Monk-Dps off spec R-DPS Hunter Elemental warlock Shadow Priest Melee Rogue Warrior Other classes still apply we will look at good ppl anytime. You can apply here on our web site http://paradigma-guild.enjin.com Speak to me in game on Corvár or add my Btag for a chat which is Decca#2940Corvár0 04 Apr
04 Apr Mythic raiders LF Guild we're both experienced raiders and after our old guild disbanded "Easy" (6/10M) we are now looking for a guild to call home. Protection Warrior 6/10M NH 2/3M ToV 7/7M EN 85-95+ warcraftlogs ranking 910ilvl equipped Played since TBCFury Warrior Returning after break 900ilvl equipped 10/10HC NH 3/3HC ToV 7/7HC EN - (break after HC progression) 13/13M HFC - tanking 14/14M SoO - top 200 DPS 2650 (Rank 24 Warrior EU WoD Season 1 in 3s) Tons of raid leading experienceWhat we look for! Strict & professional staff Social atmosphere Structured 3-4 days per week (3-4 hours per day) Atleast 5/10M NH progressionContact Battletag: Krusified#21651Krusified0 04 Apr
04 Apr [H] <Rebirth> Raiding (10/10HC) & PvP Guild Hello, Rebirth aims to be a progression focused raiding guild, alongside an active PvP team. If you are looking for a guild with a relaxed and positive environment and a clearly defined schedule that still pushes new content as quickly as possible then Rebirth is the Place for you. During progression we raid 2 nights a week, but we still raid fairly light hours compared to other competitive guilds, and we take pride in our rank considering this fact. Because of these high standards, our guild members are expected to maintain high attendance and play at a consistently high level. Intelligent and experienced raiders who can quickly grasp strategies and have a short learning curve on new content are especially valued as applicants. Fitting in with the social environment of the guild is equally important as we aim to develop a close bond for our players who can become friends in and out of the guild, which increases the overall enjoyment of the game and atmosphere. Rebirth is Twisting Nether's most organised and dedicated guild, we are now seeking new members to aid the Horde in its glorious conquest! We are focused on the continuous task of running Mythic Plus, farming HC’s to gear newcomers for raiding and off-specs. We run PvP events 3+ times a week as to which we seek to help the Horde as much as we can on the battlefield! Rebirth offers you one of the most organised and fun PvE/PvP experiences around. We are a very friendly community that grows every day; we aren't awfully serious or strict, you can choose to just hang out with fellow guildies on Teamspeak or in guild chat. Team play is sacrosanct at Rebirth which is why we have groups running every day, so no matter your time zone you'll always have a chance to play with others and further expand your skill and experience in the game. It is expected that members be in the right channel in Teamspeak when told. Our Raiding Team is Seeking a Ret Pally with Holy OS. All other classes/specs will be considered. Our PvP Team is seeking someone to lead and organise a second team for RBG's, we have many members who are interested, but unfortunately we can't fit everyone into one team! We would also like to use the 10v10 War Games to play against each other to improve, try different setups, or just have fun in a BG between guild members. If you are also a casual PvP player then you are most welcome to find an Arena partner or just join in for premade 5's for BG's. You can contact myself ingame or Lykan#2626 If you want to make an Application to enhance your chances, then visit our site. www.rebirth-wow.comLykan0 04 Apr
03 Apr 9 mythic raiders looking for guild Hello Realm, As the title says, we are 9 raiders looking for a mythic raid guild. We come from the guild Revanche which due to poor recruitment has decided to discontinue and move to another guild. We have dedicated much time to recruit raiders but all in vain. Now we seek a raiding guild that could accomodate all 9 of us into their core team. Below is an armory link: Fälasi (Protection Paladin) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/F%C3%A4lasi/simple Gz (Mistweaver Monk) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Gz/simple Mesry (Holy Paladin) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Mesry/simple Callate (Restro Druid) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Callate/simple Xenxo (Elemental Shaman) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Xenxo/simple Mcheni (Marksmanship Hunter) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Mcheni/simple Hundredeyez (Shadow Priest) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Hundredeyez/simple Teddypriest (Shadow Priest) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Teddypriest/simple Someøne(Affliction Warlock) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Some%C3%B8ne/simple As a summary we are all above 900 ilvl (1 tank, 3 healers, 5 ranged dpsers) with some of us at 3/10 mythic NH. During our stay in our guild Revanche at patch 7.1 we cleared 7/7 mythic EN with cutting edges in our bags. What we offer: 100% raid attendance Come fully prepared on raids with tactics, and all consumables. Provide good logs(will link logs as soon as possible) Online at game and voice chat on time. Full knowledge of our classes and use them at max potential. What you should offer Spots available for the 9 of us to fit in the core team. Enough raiders for every raid day and time as per your schedule. At least have cleared 3/10 mythic to prove the guild is running. Dedicated officers and GM to run the guild properly. We are tired from moving around. Our preferred raiding days and hours: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday or Monday (3 days per week) from 18:00ST to 22:00ST Note: We donot raid after 22:00ST Please add the below for a comprehensive discussion: Smoker#2502 Mario#2484 Omar#2335Xenxo4 03 Apr
02 Apr World pvp serious business Some people take the world pvp a bit more serious like this superwarlock : http://aijaa.com/yljpdwLeijonamieli0 02 Apr
02 Apr Horde Old Skool recruiting players. Heroic only Only for players who are able to speak and understand finnish language. Hello! We started the expansion at 15 players and now our numbers have dwindled to 5, after clearing EN and 2/3H ToV. We are looking for atleast 6 active players to clear and farm heroic Nighhold and future raids. Alts welcome! Crossrealm possibility! Raid days are all but Friday and Saturady, but maximum 2 nights per reset, between 18:30 and 21:00. Finnish time. Contact Axar#2760, Sarufax#2808 or Grev#2897 for invites and questions.Rölliaxar3 02 Apr
02 Apr where's all the allies? We used to be like 10 in Stormshield. Now I only see myself alone in lagaran, surrounded by those terrifying, beastly things:^(. If there's allies left out there, let's unite and show those horde pests who's the boss!~Elisabett1 02 Apr
01 Apr LF a Guild (9pm+ ST) 1-4 Day First somehow my character section is bugged and showing my alter. My main atm is Upheaval - Twisting Nether I am looking for a guild to progress in Nighthold and Tomb (when it comes) also I am interested in farming any kind PVE content (m+ achi boosting etc.) wowprogress : https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/Upheaval armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Upheaval/simple I am playing WoW and mmorpg s for decades and I want to spend my free times in WoW without stressing. I know what it takes to farm and progress in end game content and pushing forward. Also looking for a guild which can provide that. You can connect me via pm or in-game.Calter0 01 Apr
30 Mar 1 day raiding guild? Hi Is there any known guild who is a 1 day a week raiding guild and recruiting? DH ilvl 893Tresa0 30 Mar
30 Mar >Foundation< Rebuilding our Raid Team >Foundation< Is rebuilding our raid team. Guild is formed by a group of friends who all shares the same passion for raiding and the goal to start progress NH Mythic. Our guild consist of people throughout Europe. However, we all share the same goal of having fun while also raiding. Outside of our main raids, we always aim to enjoy the game as much as possible. By pushing Mythic+ and do old raids together. All raiders on our team got 10/10 HC and Officers and most raiders in guild got Mythic exp from this or earlier expansions) Raiding days: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 19:45 to 23:00 server time) We are currently in need of 1 HEALER ( Monk, H Paladin or H Priest ) 1 DPS/OS TANK and 2-3 R DPS What are we looking for: At least 900 ilv. Polite and friendly behavior. We highly praise loyalty. If you are a guild jumper don't bother. To built a good team and do Mythic progress takes the same raiders for a long time. No elitism To show for raids ( IRL stuff can happen but not all the time ) Have your gear optimized and always bring food, flask and potions for raids. What can >Foundation< offer you: A fun and friendly community with lots of different activity. 1 NH HC Clear every week 2 Mythic raid days a week hopefully with a lot of kills. There is no need of making applications, it's time consuming for all. If <Foundation> sounds like the right place for you - please contact one of the officers below for more inf. Socials is always welcome. Travers#2789 GM Ailee#2584 OfficerTrávers4 30 Mar
30 Mar [H] Maximum Overdrive New Cross-Realm Guild Maximum Overdive is a cross realm guild which me and some friends just started, our goal is to make a social guild and do progression aswel. If you are interested just send me a message on battle.net Stefan #23941. Our main server is Twisting Nether and Ragnaros but all servers are welcomeNymtz0 30 Mar
30 Mar serenity rip? title.Rootslol0 30 Mar
28 Mar Mythic Raiders LF Guild/Guild Merge Hey, Me and a bunch of friends have been looking for a new guild/creating a new guild away from Defias-Brotherhood. Our current guild kind of disbanded after having some officers quitting/losing motivation, resulting in a lot of people quitting and we’re currently on a sort-of dead server Horde-side so we’ve been looking into transferring to a better populated server. We’re quite a social bunch, with a lot of us sometimes spending a decent amount of time just messing about on Discord. At the moment we are a crew consisting of: 1 DH(dps/tank)/SP (SP preferred), 1 SP, 1 Prot Warrior, 1 Assa Rogue, 1 Retri/Prot Paladin, 1 Affli Warlock, 1 DK/Enh Shaman (DK preferred), 1 Holy Priest - 2 ranged, 3 melee, 1 melee/ranged, 1 tank, 1 healer - 8 in total. We prefer raiding 2-3 days a week, any time between 1900 and 2300 and are looking for either a guild that is 3/10 M or into making a guild with players that have decent previous raiding experience. Our experience ranges between top 200-700 world raiding guilds, with some having Rank 1 PvP experience as well. Our current progression is 7/7 EN M when it was current, 2/3 ToV M when it was current content and NH M 4/10 with 0.4% wipe on Botanist. Our progress on NH M ended 3-4 weeks ago. If you’re up for having a discussion about this, you’re welcome to contact me in-game, on wowprogress or on battletag Virent#2155.Virént3 28 Mar
28 Mar [H] <Legiune> recruteaza Romani -Guilda Legiune recruteaza playeri romani indiferent de Lvl sau clasa! -Organizam raid saptamanal - The Nighthold, Emerald Nightmare & Trial of Valor Normal/Heroic. -Organizam grupuri pentru Mythic Dungeon + -Ne intereseaza doar ca pesoanele sa fie cu bun simt si sa socializeze intr-un mod civilizat. Pentru mai multe informatii ne puteti contacta in-game: Púfi Pufanul Xson Shakhar Valaeria sau BattleTag: Rund#2240Riween6 28 Mar
27 Mar Mythic+ Boost Hello, Are you having trouble completing +15 Mythic Dungeons every week? You don’t have enough time or gear? Nobody’s inviting you ? That’s not a problem! We can save you from all these troubles for a small fee. We’re doing +15 Mythic Dungeon boosts evey week for both weekly item chest (guaranteed 900+ item) and Keystone Master Achivement if you like. We only accept ingame gold ( For every server ) We are a guild group with 910+ item lvls / 54 Traits / Keystone Masters Contact battle ıd : darkness#24451 Add btag and we'll have a chat! Hopefully soon! Have a good day!Darknéssfall10 27 Mar
27 Mar Dearest hordies Why do some of you look at me strangely:o? My horns aren't mismatched, are they?~Elisabett4 27 Mar
27 Mar Prot/Retri Paladin LF Guild Hey, I'm a 905 Protection Paladin main spec with 54 traits looking for a decent progression raiding guild that's atleast 2/10 mythic which is what I currently am, also I've done 7/7 Mythic and 3/3 Heroic so far this expansion. I've got previous top end experience from BC through to the end of Cata being a Tank in a world 300 guild back in Wrath. It's only since Legion begun I've started to want to play and fully clear high end Mythic content again. Having almost 40 days played and nearly 370 in total for this Paladin. I've also got a Retribution off-spec with 51 traits and 903 equipped which I'd more prefer to play but always open to tanking as well. Earliest I can do raiding is 20:30 server time with the latest finishing around 2:00AM. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Hwoaraang/advanced - My armory as well to feel free to check out. Thanks for reading.Hwoaraang2 27 Mar
26 Mar iLvl 900 warrior LF pvp guild Dedicated warrior that's looking for a guild who does both rbg's and arena and wanna have a great time, but still get into the higher ranks of pvp. find me on my btag: martinboi#2505 or comment below.Stuure0 26 Mar
26 Mar Three Players Looking for Guild We are 1/10 Mythic, our previous guild got disband and we want to push mythic progreesion. Dawnhaze Frost DK 900ilvl Äenadin Holy Paladin 906ilvl Bæben Frost Mage 901ilvlDawnhaze5 26 Mar
26 Mar [H] <Eat My Crit> 4/10M recruiting Faction: Horde Realm: Twisting Nether Progress: 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M ToV & 3/10M Nighthold Recruitment Status: Healers Shaman Druid Priest DPS Warrior Hunter Boomkin Death knight We are always looking for exceptional players so we would always consider extremely impressive applications from all classes. Schedule Wednesday: 20:30 - 23:30 (realm time) Thursday : 20:30 - 23:30 (realm time) Sunday : 20:30 - 23:30 (realm time) What we expect from you Someone who is able to raid our raid days all of the time. We raid 3 days a week, so being able to attend 90% is mandatory A Mature player who can take criticism when needed. Someone who is willing to put in 100% effort during raid hours English speaking Able to use voice comms during raids Have good knowledge of your class Come to every raid prepared with pots / max enchants and so on Contact FunkeyTV#2913 or Palatje#2621 in game or Apply to our Website. http://emcrecruitment.enjin.comFunkeydin1 26 Mar
26 Mar (4/10M) Solid Liquid LF ranged/melee dps About Solid Liquid is a Semi-Hardcore Horde guild on Twisting Nether , that was formed in September 2016. Our guild has grown quite a bit since then. It's core are members that played World of Warcraft many years ago and returned for legion. Goal Our current goal is to strengthen our raiding team and clear nighthold as soon as possible. We plan to get a solid core who are able to push rankings for upcoming content. Schedule Wednesday: 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) Thursday : 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) Monday : 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) -------------------------------------------------------- Monday : 19:00 - 23:00 (optional Realm time) And extra alt raids in between if wanted. We are currently 4/10 Nighthold Mythic 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare. 2/3 Mythic ToV. Recruitment Since we are currently trying to strengthen our core we are looking for a squad that consists of roughly 25 active members. With a flexible number we are able to raid when some players can't make the raid or a progression boss asks for a certain setup. We except a attendance close to 90%. Those that drop below without a clear reason to do so will be penalized. Recruiting: Healer (Druid/monk/priest) Warlock Elemental Shaman Mage Warrior Hunter Boomkin Death knight Contact Erashnak#2943 or Crazyheal#2289 in game or Apply to our Website. http://www.solid-liquid.enjin.com/Eráshnak0 26 Mar
25 Mar [H] <Asphyxiated> Looking to build a core Hello drowz here.. We are a Mature raiding guild looking to build a new core to push content We have 10/10 hc xp. Hopeing to push hc each week till we have a team in place and then push mythic content Currently looking for all classes, ilvl isnt a issue but we ask you bring a brain we are happy to help gear on Normal nh/mythic+ :), all we ask is you are loyal and willing to help us build a established Team. If you would like to know more whisper me in gameDrowzeesaur5 25 Mar
25 Mar Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon/Twisting) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé6 25 Mar
25 Mar 3/10M pally/priest healer looking for raiding guild The priest is 890 geared 39 traits, normal version 2 set, check "dubbletrufle" for armoury the paladin is 899 54 traits, hc version 4 set check "dubblepally" for armouryDubbletrufle0 25 Mar
23 Mar 902 eq guardian druid LF guild Hey there! Recently moved to this realm due to friends leaving for the horde-side so did the same! Currently looking for a raiding guild that's in need of a tank on a permanent basis (i.e not looking to be a back-up tank for when your tanks don't show up) I currently have 3/10M as goes for kills but Krosus as far down as 2% so experience is at 4/10M atleast. I'm available 5 days a week (Fridays and saturdays are excluded) Mostly looking for a guild that raids at the very least 3 days per week (Preferably even more if possible) Would prefer a guild that begins raiding at 7.30PM ST or somewhere around there. I'm a 22 year old guy from Sweden with gaming as the main hobby - don't do much else in my freetime as i'm currently unemployed. 50 traits into guardian at the time of typing this (close to 51 however). Prefer discord over TS but not really a dealbreaker. Looking for a guild that's atleast 4/10M into Nighthold as i'm not very interested in starting over on progression at Krosus. For any questions or further information, either contact me through here or whisper me while i'm ingame or reach me at z0ddic#21177Ansonus0 23 Mar
23 Mar [H]<Sanctioned> Looking for Raiders and Socials! Hello player! <Sanctioned> is a brand new raid-oriented guild looking to recruit all players. We currently accept all social members to fill up the guild, but are mainly looking to recruit raiders to fill up our core-team. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild formed from certain 10/10 HC players from a previous guild. We are very social on our Discord channel, and most players are very active in-game as well. Aside from our regular raiding schedule, we like to host normal NH runs, along with N/HC runs of previous patch's as well, to help gear up alts and social guildies. We are looking for players with a sense of humor and a positive attitude. What are we recruiting? We are currently looking for both Healers and DPS, but any exceptional player may always apply. Healers: Shaman Paladin mDPS: Warrior DemonHunter DeathKnight rDPS: ShadowPriest Mage Druid Raid Schedule 2 times a week, Wed/Thur 20:00-23:00 As soon as we start progressing mythic, it is possible we might look at 3 nights a week, as long as it fits everyone's / most people's schedule. Addons and Comm platform DBM/BigWigs EPGP Lootmaster EPGP (DKP Reloaded) Discord You can contact me through Battle-net as well Stijntje09#2240 Character: Proavitos - Twisting Nether (EU) Other characters to contact: Irain, Ezió, Onderzeeboot, WindfuriousProavitos1 23 Mar
23 Mar Eternal Chaos Needs YOU!!! we are a long standing casual raiding guild who due to some players wanting other things are looking to recruit players to continue our raiding progress which currently stands at 8/10hc our main aim is to recruit mature ppl to the guild who want to progress but in a social friendly environment working together over time we can down bosses and progress in both nighthold and future content Raid nights are wednesday and thursday 20:00-23:00 and we use teamspeak as our form of communication if this sounds of interest to you leave a post on here or contact cowanbob or cowpatricia on game Hope to hear from you soon!!Cowpatricia6 23 Mar
22 Mar [H] <Entmoot> 7/10M recruiting Entmoot is a newly formed horde guild on the realm Twisting Nether, created by uniting the best raiders from two previous guilds under the same banner. While the guild is fresh, a lot of our playerbase has been raiding together for years and have known each other way longer than this guild has existed. Since we joined forces in february we have kept a steady pace through Nightholds content and we plan to keep it that way. For this tier and beyond. Current Progress 7/10 M NH 2/3 M ToV Currently Recruiting 1-2 ranged dps: Moonkin Hunter Shadow PriestKeep in mind that we are always looking for exceptional players, so if you think you fit that description we will still consider your application. Raid Times (server time, GMT+1) Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday 19:00 - 23:00 Monday 20:00 - 23:00What we offer you! • Good mythic progression with a manageable schedule. • A team wene spots are given based on composition requirements and merit, not favouritism. • An active guild, also outside of raiding hours. • A friendly gaming community of different people that share a common interest. • All the QoL improvements that comes with being in a guild with a vested interest in your characters performance. What we want in return! • A solid raiding background and an understanding of your class and the role it plays in a raiding environment. • A Willingness to do what is needed to keep your character fit for raiding. • Respect for your fellow raiders by being punctual and prepared. Read up on bosses beforehand and bring what is required. • We want you to have an understanding that raiding is a group effort and that getting along with other people and cooperating with them is crucial for success. Good performance is more than just a number on your meter. Situational awareness, proper handling of mechanics, and communication are all key. We need our raiders to be able to communicate verbally and handle their assigned tasks as well as unexpected situations without hesitation. Being a team player also means sitting out on certain bosses if it benefits the raid, and is expected of everyone without a fuss. • Lastly we want players with a mindset aimed at improving. No one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. we want players that can admit to shortcomings and work to improve upon them, rather than playing the blame game and being upset at any criticism. Contact: If you are interested, please leave an application at http://entmoot.enjin.com You can also contact: - Zikz#21985 (GM) - Sionequa#2648 - Boiledfrog#2631 - Grimner#2566Isorfilith0 22 Mar
22 Mar [H] Battle Scars - Looking for friendly players! <Battle Scars> is a new, friendly, semi-casual raiding guild on Twisting Nether created by players with 10/10 HC Nighthold and hardcore raiding experience from previous expansions. Instead of treating players like numbers on a meter, our guild prioritizes having fun during progression by recruiting players with a sense of humor and a positive attitude who are interested, first and foremost, in being a part of a friendly community where everyone can feel at home. We enjoy weekly guild activities such as speed runs of farm content (EN and ToV Normal and Heroic) where we gear our new players and alt characters and Mythic+ pushes to ensure that everyone has a +15 run for the week. Our members are very active and social in game and we have a Discord channel to communicate out of game. If you are looking for a calm, peaceful place to focus on progression while enjoying the company of your fellow guild members, this is the place for you! Recruiting We are currently looking for non-priest healers and ranged dps for our raid team that would be interested in weekly 10/10 HC clears and progression into Mythic Nighthold. We also welcome all non-raiding, social players who would like to be a part of our community. Druid (Balance) - High Druid (Restoration) - Medium Hunter - Medium Mage - Low Paladin (Holy) - High Priest (Shadow) - Medium Shaman (Elemental) - High Shaman (Restoration) - Medium Warlock - Medium Raiding For continuing HC Nighthold clears and mythic progression, we will be raiding three days per week (Thursday, Sunday, and Monday from 7:30pm to 10pm server time). We also have optional raids on Wednesday for all farm content (Emerald Nightmare Normal/Heroic, Trial of Valor Normal/Heroic, and Nighthold Normal). Contact If you are interested in joining our community, please feel free to reply directly to this post, or to contact Yseult or Joséphines in game. I can also be reached on BattleTag at Yseult#21965 or via Discord at Yseult#0460. We look forward to hearing from you!Yseult1 22 Mar
22 Mar <Sanctioned> 10/10HC is looking for you! Good day to all you, <Sanctioned> is currently recruiting and looking for you! Who are we? Sanctioned is a guild established by a group of friends that wanted to start things for themselves. With a core group that has raided together for a long time as a base for the guild, we have had a very successfull 1st week with an easy 10/10 HC clear. The core values of Sanctioned are friendlyness, dedication to the guild and helping each other out. There are always people online to help out with keystones, EN and normal raids or any other things you would like to do. What are we looking for? We are looking for new members that want to strengthen our roster and join us in progressing in mythic Nighthold. But we are also looking for casual players that want to have fun and fit our core values. The main focus of our current recruitment is for the following classes/specs Resto shaman Holy priest Shadow priest Mage But we are always looking for other classes/specs and players that fit our guild values and that to make WoW great again! What are we offering? We are offering a spot in our raid team to raid on wednesday & thursday from 20:00 untill 23:00 as a trial raider. The trail period lasts 2 weeks and gives the same rights as a core raider rank. Besides trial raider ranks we are offering spots for casuals that want to join us in the normal runs, mythic dungeons and the occasional heroic raid. Lootsystem & required addons EPGP is our way of distributing loot, by awarding EP for kills, raid attendance and timelyness. This addon values performance (EP) and gear rewarded (GP) into a priority rating (PR) and the raider wanting the item that has the highest PR gets the loot. This way loot is distributed evenly through the raid team and everyone has the same chance to gear up! Therefore we require that EPGP (dkp reloaded) & EPGP Lootmaster are installed when participating in raids. For communication during the raids we are using our own Discord channel. If you have any questions about joining Sanctioned, just want to chat or have anything else you want to ask us, don't hesitate to contact us here on the forums or contact me ingame at Smoofie#2183.Irain0 22 Mar
21 Mar 10/10HC 902equipped Furywarrior lf casual raidingguild TWISTINGNETHER. 10/10NH HC Furywarrior 902equipped,lf CASUAL raidingguild.Veteran of the game with good raiding experience from different expansions.I am looking specific for a casual raidingguild with 2-3days between 19-23 raidtimes approx. Want to mythicprogress in a friendly but motivated enviroment. Any nice guilds out there for me?! Please write! :)Brutalbench25 21 Mar
21 Mar [H] [Swedish] <Moltencore Swimteam> 10/10H Recruiting! Moltencore Swimteam is a swedish semi-casual guild currently looking for more members. We're raiding Heroic raid two times a week (Thursdays and Sundays) at 7:00pm CET and looking for more members who want to join us. Our plan is to progress through Heroic and then start Mythic raiding when we have enough members and find Heroic to trivial. When progressing we require dedication from our members and expect you to show up to raids with gemmed and enchanted gear and consumables such as food, flasks and potions. While gear is important, it is more important that your personality fits in with our group. The person we're looking for is 20 years or above. If interested, feel free to contact me, or any officers in-game. - ThePettson, Twisting NetherPettsoon0 21 Mar
21 Mar <EWULFACE> 10/10HC Letar fler för Mythic prog! <EWULFACE> Generell info: EWULFACE placerade på TwistingNether, startades av ett gäng irl kompisar i början av Legion med stor erfarenhet av spelet och mythicraiding i flertalet expansioner, men inte fått fart på raidanet pga många orsaker, folk slutat spela samt folk har varit bortresta över lång tid. Mål: Vårat mål med guildet är att få ihop ett skönt gäng med seriösa men också roliga raids! Vill hålla det casual med 2-dagar i veckan raids där vi fokuserar och gör allt för att få en fin progress när vi väl raidar. Att få ihopp ett starkt coreteam för mythicraiding är inte lätt just nu så vi kommer ha is i magen när vi rekryterar, men vi behöver DIG! Rekrytering: Det som är öppet för rekrytering är, - Rdps - mage,warlock,boomkin,SP,hunter,elemental. - Mdps - warrior,rogue,DH,enhancement,WW,Ret,DK,Surv hunter. - Healers - Druid,monk,Paladin,Priest. - Tanks - Paladin,Druid,DK,Warrior,Monk,DH Raiddagar: Onsdag 19-22 Måndag 19-22 Kan du inte dessa dagar så kommer inte en apply behövas, vi raidar inte mycket så hög attendance är ett måste när det kommer till mythicprogress. För att göra en apply, så gör man det bäst på www.ewulface.enjin.com, eller så wisprar/addar mig på BNET: Fishz#21430. Är jag inte online så kan ni också wispra Mùqq,Tzila eller Famemonstah.Brutalbench0 21 Mar
21 Mar WTS Long-Forgotten Hippograyph Rare mount!! .Aryoon0 21 Mar
21 Mar 903 Resto Druid LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hello all i am looking to join a nice social mythic raiding guild for my resto druid alt. I am available SUN,MON,TUE,FRI,SAT anytime. I am 8/10M experienced on my main and can bring that experience if needed. Thanks for reading my post. Leave you're post down below and i will get back you. Edit - i have 45 traitsFormatíon0 21 Mar
20 Mar Paradigma 3/10M LF Raiders HI there, Paradigma is a well-established guild that has been around since EQ and have been raiding in WoW since Vanilla. Our progress in Legion. Nighthold 3/10M ToV 3/3 HC The Emerald Nightmare 5/7M Our members Majority of members have raided and known each other for over 10 years and we only recruit people who fit in the same mind-set, fun and enjoy raiding but can be serious at the same time. We also work as most members are over 25 years of age and this is why we only raid 2 nights a week, on a Wednesday and Sunday from 8pm-11:30pm server time, We are looking for raid members that can raid these days and times so if you can't make 7 out of the 8 nights for the month then please don't apply. We also raid every friday with our casual members and twinks but this raid is not manditory. We are currently looking for the following classes. Healer 1 x Restro Shaman - Dps off spec 1 x holy Priest - dps off R-DPS 1 x Elemental - healing offspec 1 x hunter 2 x warlock 1 x Mage Melee 1 x Rogue 1 x Warrior Other classes still apply we will look at good ppl anytime. You can apply here on our web site http://paradigma-guild.enjin.com Speak to me in game on Corvár or add my Btag for a chat which is Decca#2940Corvár3 20 Mar
20 Mar (4/10M) Solid liquid recruiting dps/healer About Solid Liquid is a Semi-Hardcore Horde guild on Twisting Nether , that was formed in September 2016. Our guild has grown quite a bit since then. It's core are members that played World of Warcraft many years ago and returned for legion. Goal Our current goal is to strengthen our raiding team and clear nighthold as soon as possible. We plan to get a solid core who are able to push rankings for upcoming content. Schedule Wednesday: 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) Thursday : 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) Sunday : 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) -------------------------------------------------------- Monday : 19:00 - 23:00 (optional Realm time) And extra alt raids in between if wanted. We are currently 4/10 Nighthold Mythic 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare. 2/3 Mythic ToV. Recruitment Since we are currently trying to strengthen our core we are looking for a squad that consists of roughly 25 active members. With a flexible number we are able to raid when some players can't make the raid or a progression boss asks for a certain setup. We except a attendance close to 90%. Those that drop below without a clear reason to do so will be penalized. Recruiting: Healer (Druid/monk/priest) Warlock Elemental Shaman Mage Warrior Hunter Boomkin Death knight Contact Erashnak#2943 or Crazyheal#2289 in game or Apply to our Website. http://www.solid-liquid.enjin.com/Eráshnak0 20 Mar
20 Mar <Revanche> 7/7 mythic EN 3/3 hc TOV 1/10 mythic NH Revanche is a semi core progression guild based in Twisting Nether EU Horde. The guild was created one month back with a group of real life friends and people living in the same region. The guild was created for one purpose which is progression, and that means we want to clear all raids with all difficulties before the release of a new patch. Although we are a semi-core guild but that does not mean we are not hardcore players. Our definition of semi-core is a relaxed raiding schedule only. At the moment Revanche is recruiting hardcore raiders to complete our roster and work together to bring this guild on top levels. About us: As previously said the guild has been created by friends living in the Middle East. All core members of the guild have dedicated and will dedicate themselves toward reaching their main goal. Guild master and raid leaders have experience going back to vanilla times. Core members have proven themselves to be top raiders with top dedication towards the guild goal. We are all fun people that enjoy playing wow whether in raid times or outside. The guild members are always helping each other whether by doing mythic+ runs or karazhan timed runs. Indeed we prefer and encourage everyone to do it with guild members. Our TeamSpeak is a mix of laughter, jokes, and seriousness. Though, for the sake of raids and to be fair with all raiders we expect everyone to be serious during that time. Our Progress: As said earlier, the guild has been into action since 1 month and we were able to down the following: • 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare • 3/3 Heroic Trials of Valor Though we have started late in the expansion, we are moving to finish a minimum 7/7 mythic EN before the release of the new content. Our Raiding Schedule: • Monday: 17:00 ST – 20:00 ST • Wednesday: 17:00 ST – 20:00 ST • Thursday: 17:00 ST – 20:00 ST We start the invites every raiding day at 16:30 ST giving time for everyone to get inside raid, on TS and prepared for pull on 17:00 ST. What we are looking for: At the moment we are looking for all classes, mainly healer and dps. We are very interested to add in our roster a DK and Warlock dps. We are and will always be open to recruit any class, shall they provide us with good raiding background and good knowledge of the class. What we expect from you: 1. Players being able to raid our days and times (Monday/Wednesday/Thursday) from 17:00 ST to 20:00 ST 2. Players who are always ready with raid requirements (Reading tactics, pots, flasks, elixirs) 3. Players who read about their class and always try to improve their game play. 4. Players who respect our values and play by them. What you should expect from us: 1. A good gaming experience playing with hardcore players. 2. A nice guild environment, providing all helps to members and values them as part of a family. 3. Professional raid leading by our raid leaders. 4. A team of officers that are dedicated to provide a relaxed but professional raiding experience for everyone. 5. Content progression with a dedication to reach top levels. If you would like to know more about us, you are welcome to talk to the below mentioned officers: Smoker#2502 Mario#2484Xenxo11 20 Mar