Twisting Nether

31 Jan sold out all soldPummelqt0 31 Jan
31 Jan [H] Calamitous Intent 5/11M 2 Day Raiding Guild About Us Calamitous Intent is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our guild is made up of a group of friends who have been playing together since Wotlk. We class ourselves as a semi-hardcore raiding guild with the intent to clear content as fast as possible. At the same time, we feel that we have a strong social community where members can feel at ease. Our raid team is currently fully prepared for the legion expansion to raid competitively. We have updated our raiding days and times from previous expansions to suit the guilds needs. We are recruiting a few key classes to provide more options for progression. We're always recruiting EXCEPTIONAL raiders no matter recruitment status. Get in-touch if you feel you can outperform our current raiders! Raid Times -Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 -Tuesday: 20:00 - 23:00 -Friday optional (old farm content - hc/normal raids and boost runs) Guild Requirements - Reliable - All of our raiders must be able to maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible. - Skill - All raiders must be competent within their class/role. This also includes being capable at playing your off-spec. You must also be able to move from fire and other not-so-enjoyable things on the ground. - Tactics- It is expected that you turn up to all raids full prepared. When it comes to progression raids, you are expected to have learnt as much about the encounter as possible and be able to help develop tactics. This includes having the correct spec and add-ons prepared and made for all bosses indivdually. - Humour - Members must have a strong sense of humour to be able to fit into the guild comfortably. - Communication - Access to Teamspeak and a working microphone is mandatory. What We Offer - Organised & structured raiding. - Fair loot distribution. We use a loot council. - Progression raid spots are based on performance and reliability. Farm boss raid spots will prioritize players that still need loot from a particular boss. - A fun atmosphere with a serious raiding environment. Current Recruitment Ranged DPS Shadow Priest! - Boomkin - Warlock! Healers Holy Paladin (ASAP) - Holy/Disc Priest For more information regarding recruitment, please contact one of our recruitment officers in-game: Durburz#2541 Nicolé#2480 Thanks for readingDúrburz127 31 Jan
30 Jan All Players welcome to join. Hi and thanks for reading. Eternal Chaos is a solid community currently 9/11HC. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Eternal+Chaos Two days Main Raid HC- Wedensday and Monday . 8pm-11pm Realm time. We ask- That your polite. Can make the two days regularly. Have Discord. You read/watched tactics. Gemmed and Enchanted. We are fair and honour loyalty so we use loot council for gear. RCLoot Council add on needed. We don't give away gear to new raiders as we do need to see some reliability however we do use our integrity in these moments to. We do provide pot's and food. All players are welcome to join us, you don't have to be wanting to raid, as we have a strong social community with over 220 Unique Players and is continually expanding. To join just ask anyone in the guild for an invite. Any question's speak to Cowanbob #2522 (GM) or Kirstycowan #2397Maddag15 30 Jan
29 Jan [H] Sellrun Herald of the Titans Hello friends We, WotlK United, are selling the title „Herald of the Titans“ on Horde and Alliance side. For this feat of strenght/achievment u need to kill „Algalon the observer“ on 10-player mode with level 80. Also there is an itemlevel restriction to max 226 and weapons 232. So as a result you need a lvl 80 character to do this. Gear isn‘t needed because we‘re killing the boss for you. After the kill, you‘ll recieve the feat of strenght „Herald of the Titans“ and the title aswell. This title is accountwide for all characters above level 80. Our group is an experienced boosting group and started boosting Challenge Modes and Raids back in "MoP". Today we specialize ourself in "Herald of The Titans", because there are so many groups selling Mythic+ and Raids that aren't really special. FAQ: Prices: → All german realms: 100.000 Gold → Argent Dawn, Silvermoon, Quel‘thalas, Kazzak, Twisting Nether -EU: 100.000 Gold → All other EU realms 150.000 Gold Our service: → Fast boost (10-15 min) → Going AFK infight possible What do you get? → The feat of strenght: „Herald of the Titans“ → The title „Herald of the Titans“ Procedure → Whisper me ingame: Issra (Argent Dawn-EU alliance)/ Wînters (Blackmoore-EU alliance) or add me on Winters#2786 → Date finding → 50% party payment → Get boosted → Pay the rest With best regards. Wînters For questions, just contact me.Wînters4 29 Jan
29 Jan <Shia Surprise>, social guild looking for members Hey! Shia Surprise is a new, social guild and we're currently looking for members. We're just a social guild for now, but are looking to get into casual raiding (up to heroic) when we get enough players to do so. Members of the guild can also make their own events, if they're looking for company in other aspects of the game. You can contact me ingame with a whisper or ingame mail if you're interested, character name is Azgeirr and bnet is Wulf#11354Azgeirr0 29 Jan
29 Jan <Mystic Raiders> På KAZZAK 2/11M söker dps! Vi är i STORT behov av alla dps klasser just nu! Vilka är vi? Mystic raiders är casual/semi-hardcore guild som är en relativt nystartad guild på kazzak. Vi startade guilden några veckor innnan releasen av Antorus och vårat mål är att få ner alla bossar i mythic innan nästa expansion kommer. Vi är ett trevligt gäng som gör nästan allt tillsammans, mythic +. PvP, lirar på alts och annat. Raiddagar? -Onsdag 18.00-21.00 -Torsdag 18.00-21.00 -Kanske slänger in en raid söndag/måndag vid intresse eller kanske något alt-run om folk är intresserade Vad kräver vi av dig? Eftersom vi bara raidar 2 dagar kräver vi 100% närvaro på raids 75 traits i ditt vapen 11/11 Heroic i Antorus, kan göra undantag om du har tidigare raiderfarenhet Komma till raid påläst om fightsen, ha med flask, pot, mat etc. Goda kunskaper om din klass, veta vilka legendaries som är bäst till vilka fights, talents, rotation osv. Addons: RcLootCouncil, Exorsus Raid Tools Lootsystem Vi använder oss utav lootcouncil, där vi är 5 officers / lootcouncil medlemmar som röstar. Kontakt Adda paddy#2713 eller gå in på https://goo.gl/forms/vpDC9pov5DwvT9W03 För applyPaddywan1 29 Jan
28 Jan guild mythic + i'm looking for a guild I can push keys with in mythic + I can build a score with. I play dh and have alts :).Vodkà0 28 Jan
28 Jan 5/11M Affliction Warlock LF Raiding guild Hey, i'm a core raider that recently changed server/faction from (A) Ravencrest. I am looking for a guild with a fun and friendly environment. But also with a core raid team for mythic Antorus progression. I prefer if the guild has downed more or as much bosses then myself. Here is my logs if you want to take a look: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27120844 If you got any questions hit me up on: Discord, Gazhafo#5803 Battlenet, Gazhafo#2998Ghaz0 28 Jan
27 Jan Op Havoc DH looking for guild Hello guys! I just transfered from alliance to horde and i really enjoy it! Much more than being on ally side! But now i am here again seeking for guild. I am seeking for nice active english speaking guild, who raid and mainly doing m+ dungeons, and by that i mean higher keystones! I am currently on 2.3k m+ score, but its kinda hard to improve with randoms. I want to do that with a good guild :) I am also ex mythic raider, but at the moment my life doesnt let me do that, but still there is alot of time for keystones doing HC raids with guild and also if needed i can join to mythic :) So who is willing to take me to the guild? :D Show me that u are better than ally dogs. If u want more informations about me, my history, my pc setup or anything just let me know and i will be more than glad to explain myself to you, Sincerely, AmamonaAmamona1 27 Jan
27 Jan Suomi Guild Tein uuden suomi guildin twisting nether realmille kaikki suomalaiset tervetulleita. kokeneemmat ja hyvin gearatut pääsee nopeasti raidi grouppiin mukaan. Autamme uusia 110 levelia gearaamaan nopeasti jotta saisimme nopeasti hyvän raidi groupin jolla hc taittuu nopeasti ja mukavasti, sitten alamme suorittamaan mythicillä raideja! nyt siis vain kaikki suomalaiset mukaan! mythic dungeoneja tulemme myös vetämään ja rated battlegroundejal. jos kysyttävää niin voi lisätä minut kaveriksi pelissä #21138.Hopeanuolii1 27 Jan
27 Jan =Instinct= is recruting Instinct- Twisting Nether a friendly community, currently a progression guild,(11/11Hc, 1/11M Antorus) with a social atmosphere looking for dps to fill out our core team . Outside of raids Instinct participates in various other activities, such as mythic+ runs , PvP, old content/ T-mog runs. etc. We are a fun guild with a calm, friendly and chill environment. PM me for more infos on wanna#2614Oaana10 27 Jan
27 Jan Looking for raid/bg/rbg guild Hey, Experienced mmo/raider/pvp'er looking for an active raid guild, and ideally one that has players who do bg's and rbg's.Aaeero0 27 Jan
26 Jan Fury Warrior LFG raiding guild Greetings, im new to raiding and I have cleared antorus on normal so far, but I would like to progress more. I would like to join a guild for hc runs +. I'm friendy and open to advice. my ilvl is 935 atm but I have progressed a lot lately. add me xerthius#2553 if you are interestedXalebech0 26 Jan
26 Jan There is a guy named Nibber on Twisting nether trying to scam. He will ask you for exchange for an item that you are selling. He will say -You want to exchange for "a random item on the ah" When you check the ah for the item it will be up for alot of gold, but ofc its his alts posting them. Thats how he scams you. So if u see him in tradechat report him!Puzzeys0 26 Jan
26 Jan Few friends looking for a Raiding Guild! Few friends looking for a Raiding Guild! Couple of us have cleared Normal Antorus with little HC experience. We are all willing to learn and help out as much as we can. We cannot raid Wednesday nights due to commitments, however we are free most nights. We do not mind joining a guild who has a main raid day on Wednesday night as long as we can get involved on other days for alt/other runs :) Couple of us are still gearing as we came from another server. Our classes are Fury Warrior ilvl 939 Enhancement Shaman ilvl 917 Assassin Rogue ilvl 919 Restoration Druid ilvl 927 Thanks for reading if you are interested leave a post on this thread.Nosveratu1 26 Jan
26 Jan Frost DK lf raiding guild Frost DK lf friendly raiding guild. I have 924 ilevel, but have not played fully legion until recent weeks. I am available pretty much every single night and willing to put in a good amount of hours to farm gear and progress. If interested, please feel free to add me, Askaria#2492Ediragaen2 26 Jan
26 Jan Looking for my first guild Hello, I'm a rather new player, started playing about 2 months ago. I'm looking for a casual raiding guild and/or mythic dungeoning. As of now I have 3 chars my main being an Enhancement Shaman ilvl 949, my secondary a Blood DK ilvl 904 and a lvl 23 Retri Paladin planned to be Holy on max lvl. I've never joined a real guild and I've mostly being playing on my own with the exception of some help from a friend here and there. Up to now I've cleared all Legion Raids on Heroic except for Antorus( cleared on Normal multiple times ) with my Shaman and LFR Antorus with the DK. I've also cleared up to +12 mythic dungeons with the Shaman. I'm online everyday unless something unexpected comes up.Dorajin3 26 Jan
26 Jan Looking for Raiding guild Hello, I'm 948 windwalker monk, looking for a hardcore- raiding guild. Im currently 11/11 NM and 2/11, wanna progress more on heroic and mythic. This is my alt, I started to main it after 6 months break, In the NH I used to be a mythic raider, wanna do it know also :)Ardyan1 26 Jan
26 Jan Pokixd's Nemesis/Fight, Kill, Salute/The Last Of Us Hello I am selling Nemesis boost for both factions on any server! STILL SELLING!!!(10.26.17) My Battle tag: Pokixd#2627 My 2nd Battle tag: Derko#21720 (Add this too in case my main account is full) Before paying any gold, make sure it is me! Looking for advertisers! Advertisers: Traut#21910 Fruitcakez#2878 Azyra#2709 Thomazhaga#2878 First of all, if you aren't sure about trusting me, feel free to check my older thread. You can see all my feedbacks about Bloody Coin boosting here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614663196 Other services: Gold transfer between realms Other boosts: of the Horde/Alliance(100k Honorable Kills) Bloodthirsty(250k Honorable Kills) 7200-57600 HK/Hour Add me for prices. The Boosts will be starting at: 1. faction: 16:00 CET Saturdays (ask me which faction is 1. this week) 2. faction: 18:00 CET Saturdays The Boost's order: 1. faction nemesis-2. faction nemesis-1. faction FKS/Last of Us-2. faction FKS/Last of Us Requirements for Nemesis: A level 2 Gladiator's Sanctum in your Garrison I Will help you get the first 20 broken bones quest and Human/Orc heart quest done! What you'll get: 7 Titles, for each race, which you can check at Achievements-Draenor Garrison-Buildings The Bone Collector achievement (required for level 3 Gladiator's Sanctum blueprint) Requirements for Fight, Kill, Salute!/The Last Of Us: LEVEL 100 character with a level 3 garrison and level 3 gladiator sanctrum. What you'll get: You can complete you meta achievement with 7/7 nemesis quests+Fight, Kill, Salute in order to get the Warlord of Draenor title! What you'll get for The Last Of Us: Same as Fight, Kill, Salute, but you will be the last man standing in the arena. You will recieve a toy (Warlord's Flag of Victory) and a title: Lord/Lady of War(IT IS NOT ACCOUNT WIDE!). toy's link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=119219/warlords-flag-of-victory Kill order IF YOU'VE BURNT AN EFFIGY OTHER THAN ORC OR HUMAN, YOU HAVE TO COME ON ONE OF YOUR ALTS!!! HORDE Orc-Undead-Tauren-Troll-Blood Elf-Goblin-Pandaren ALLIANCE Human-Dwarf-Night Elf-Gnome-Draenei-Worgen-Pandaren Prices depend on your realm/faction: Currently I'm Only selling full Nemesis boosts! Nemesis: 150k-WoW Token Price (when i recieve 100% of the payment) Fight, Kill, Salute: 100k-150k (50k-100k if purchased along with 7/7 Nemesis) The Last Of Us: 50-75k on top o Fight, Kill, Salute I can only boost a limited amount of players each week. You can secure a spot by paying 25k upfront(which will be extracted from the full amount). I will refund the 25k if i can't boost you on the specified time. This 25k deposit will not be refounded if you can't attend on the boost's date! Feel free to add me and ask for the price on your realm/faction! I also boost on demand if at least 5 spots are paid(you can even come alone)! If anyone requests it i can make a google spreadsheet with factions and battle net IDs so you can arrange a boost whenever it is good for you! FAQ Are the achievements and titles account wide? Yes! You can use your titles, except Lord/Lady of War on any of you alts! However the achievements are faction specific! So if you'd like to get the titles on both faction you have to do the quest chain twice. How long does it take? On paper it should take approximately 3-10mins/race+quest turn in times, but it is highly recommended to bring at least 3-4 hours. How's the boost done? On my end I will kill each race from the opposite faction 500 times. On your end Turn in the completed quests and pick up the new ones, other than that sit back, relax and make sure you won't get AFK. What if i've already done one or more Nemesis quests? Sorry, but at the moment I only boost full runs and there isn't a way to drop(after you burnt an effigy) or pick up once more the nemesis quests, but you can come on your alt with a level 2 garrison. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ADD ME! My Battle tag: Pokixd#2627 My 2nd Battle tag: Derko#21720 (Add this too in case my main account is full) Easy Street Website This website was created to help people with the exchange of their goods & promotion of their services. We do not promote illegal activities or the exchange of goods & services/boosts for real world trading (RWT). We bring multiple markets together, creating more awareness for eachother on easy-street.eu This includes a TCG Market / Unobtainable Market / Mythic & Myth+ Boosts and unique services.Pokixd45 26 Jan
25 Jan [H]LF casual guild Looking for a casual guild to start running 5 man Mythic dungeons. I mostly play around 20:00-23:00 CET.Mittau3 25 Jan
25 Jan [H] <Citizens of Dalaran> 11/11HC - RECRUITING! <Citizens of Dalaran> About Citizens: Laid-back guild built around a group of ex-tryhard friends trying to slow down a bit, but still achieve decent results on the raiding scene. Come join us in a solid and friendly heroic focused group and make some great friends in the process! Currently looking dps + healers who are looking for a place to transform their commitment and enthusiasm into abilities. We'd like to share our experience with souls eager to learn. Before you apply: We take raiding seriously, but we also put great focus into M+ and trying to keep the guild as a community reaching outside of raiding. Members are expected to know when it is ok to goof around and when it is time to get down to business. Absurd, silly behaviour is omnipresent, as well as mildly offensive themes, so you must be open to that sort of humor. Citizens of Dalaran is strictly an 18 and older guild. Members are required to have a stable internet connection, a computer capable of raiding, Discord with a working microphone, an open mind, and a good attitude. Attendance Raid times: 19:45-23:00 realm time Wednesday, Thursday - Progression days Sunday - Running Normal/Achievements for the lulz Loot Citizens distribute loot via loot council. The loot council prioritizes players and classes that will most benefit the raid to improve progression. Progress Antorus - 1/11M Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9HC Approach an officer/recruiter directly via BattleTag to chat today - Khaien#2241, Kefe#2528, Sene#2489 Or hop over to our Discord and PM with one of the mods! https://discord.gg/tMkHVaHKhaíen2 25 Jan
24 Jan Searching for mythic guild Two dedicated players are looking for a Mythic raiding guild. My friend is 962 Frost Mage and i am playing 958 Assassination rogue. we both have previous mythic experience. but to have a closer look chat with me on olemagnus#2190Lightimp0 24 Jan
24 Jan [H]<Fluffy Toxic Pandas>(Draenor) - Recruiting Fluffy Toxic Pandas - Recruiting Raiders! We're a fun, social and active guild, and we have successfully ran the guild for over 9 years! We are looking for a few raiders to join us so we can start Mythic Antorus! (current progress 9/11hc). We are currently recruiting any of the following, however, all exceptional players will be considered: Tank - 1(any) Ranged DPS - Few(any) Healer - Holy Pala Our raid times: Wed - 9:00pm-11:30pm ST Thurs - 9:00pm-11:30pm ST Sun - 9:00pm-11:30pm ST LF raiders with an average ilvl of 950 and at least same HC exp. We're hoping to start Mythic Antorus as soon as possible! Our guild is actively social and we always have a healthy green chat. Discord channel for all members to use. Leaders are always on to chat to everyone ? Message Doomy#21989 or Sweetem#2600 for more information or to join.Zykodoom0 24 Jan
23 Jan Perceptive 10/11M Boosting Services Hello and Welcome to Sham's Boost Community, formed by Perceptive's Guild Master / Management Team, which consists of a variety of boost teams of multiple top guilds on Tarren Mill Horde . In Sham's Boost Community, you can order which type of boost that you would like on discord or via Battle.net , so if you cant find a boost team to do weekly M+15 for example and cant find one of our advertisers in game, you can now just order it on discord and get way faster responses and achieve the boost as soon as possible. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. Prices: Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Tarren Mill : 200k Other Realms: 300k Guldan Trinket (Whispers of the Dark): Tarren Mill : 200k Other Realms: 300k Guldan Mount: Tarren Mill: 1400k Other Realms: 1750k Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Tarren Mill : 2000-2500k Other Realms: 3000k Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. Antorus Heroic Tag Along Spot (Leftover loot) Tarren Mill: 300k Other Realms: 550k Extra Info: Tag along = Roll on leftover loot, full clear and Bonus Rolls Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Tarren Mill: 650k Other Realms: 900k Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Tarren Mill: 200k Other Realms: 270k Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Antorus Glory Run : Tarren Mill: 700k Other Realms: 900k Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, get your Glory Mount! Mythic + Boosting Services: Mythic + Level 15 for Weekly : Tarren Mill : 200k Other Realms: Price of a Wow Token Extra info: This type of boost is only for weekly Mythic + 15 for Cache Mythic + Level 15 Armor Loot : Tarren Mill: 300k Other Realms: 400k Extra Info: This Type of Boost is for Full Leather/Mail Group Etc for Extra loot for you! Mythic + Level 20 for Score/Loot Tarren Mill: 500k Other Realms: 600k Extra info: Get More loot Drop and High Mythic + Score Note: If one of the boost services you are looking for is not written, you can ask about it on discord or via Battle Tag. Contact us Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/FwW3McU Skype: Prinishivace321 Battle Tag: Sham#21832 and Prinishivace#2678Shamserk1 23 Jan
22 Jan [DK] Slåskamp på Grillen søger nye folk! 7/11mythic 15015 29 posts 19 Jul (Edited) Kort info: Slåskamp på Grillen er en dansk, semi-hardcore social guild, hvor vi vægter at have det sjovt! Men samtidig ikke glemmer progression, når det handler om raiding. Vi befinder os i Twisting Nether og vi består af experienced spillere, som har kendt hinanden længe (både in-game og IRL) og nu har brug for flere gode venner ;-) Vi er en blanding af alt fra hardcore/meget aktive spillere og casual spillere/ikke så aktive spillere. Vi er en moden og venlig flok mennesker, der alle har en fælles interesse i WoW og dét sociale. Derfor, er vi også meget interesseret i sociale spillere, som bare gerne vil finde et nyt hjem og flere venner :) Raiding dage: Onsdag - 19:30 -> 22:30 Torsdag (optional/HC): 19:30 -> 22:30 Søndag - 19:30 -> 22:30 Udover de officielle raiding dage, laver vi også de sædvanlige m+ runs, normal runs etc, optional raids etc. På nuværende tidspunkt er vores fokus i Antorus, hvor vi er 6/11 Mythic. Vi leder efter nogle kompetente og engageret folk, som vil hjælpe os videre i mythic progression og direkte ind til vores mythic core gruppe.. Vores målsætning er selvfølgelig at klare så meget content som muligt, på de 2 dage rading dage. Vi søger pt. RESTO DRUID/RESTO SHAMAN TIL RAID HOLDET! - kig under wowprogress, for at se en mere detaljeret liste over, hvad vi har brug af folk. Men vi søger altid exceptionelle spillere til vores roster! Forventninger til raiders - Alder betyder ingenting, så længe du opfører dig pænt. - 950+ itemlevel og mindst 75 traits. Vi ser gerne, at folk er klar til at raide mythic asap. - Stabilitet. Vi satser på at have en core group til mythic. - Fleksibilitet, progress kan være class-afhængig, eller vi har brug for dit off-specc. - Kom forberedt til raid (Læs op på taktiker, set en video og forstå boss mechanics, have de rigtige specs/talents samt food/flask/pots etc. - Har mulighed for at kommunikere via Discord - Stabilt internet/PC Vi har ingen hjemmeside, men du kan kontakte mig in-game (Paldinho) eller tilføj på b.net, hvis du er interesseret [b]akashi#2579 Vi kører en lukket facebook gruppe, til at håndtere alt info ang. raid, guild, social pjat, etc. :)Paldinho20 22 Jan
21 Jan Returning Mythic raider searching for a new start. My name is Ayiana, a old mythic raider healer prior the Legion expansion. Killing my last major final boss Kil'Jaeden at date 7/1/16 - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11254096/8/#metric=hps I have managed to kill a few Mythic bosses at the start of this expansion in Emerald Nightmare but was forced to quit raiding and even playing casually when personal in real life situations kept appearing. With the nex expansion incoming however, I wish to return back to raiding and therefore am in search of a raiding guild that will raid Mythic next expansion. Unfortunate for Legion I am far behind on experience/progress and possible Artifact lvl and Ilvl. However I am open for a possible testing from here on till before Battle of Azeroth, You could test me whenever you are in need of healer for a particular boss, I will certainly prepare myself and be online before raid time. Type: Mythic Raiding Guild Days : 3 (4 days can be discussed) Hours: 19.30 - 23.30 Name: Featherly Class: Priest Role: Healer Specialization: Holy (Will stay/change next expansion on usability/performance) Unplayable computer -> Assembled a new one with a GTX 970 graphic card and I5-6600k CPU. This computer is able to be upgraded according to the requirements each Wow expansion will need to perform at it's best to avoid possible low framerate. Am able to stream/record and live log fights in benefit of the guild and personal performance. Real life situations -> I have aquired a new job that I had to concentrate a full year on to pass to upgrade my 9 month contract into a fulltime one. I also went through a move a break up and some health issues. I have lost the ability to even play casually and spent my time on sadly more productive things.Featherly0 21 Jan
20 Jan <Unmorthodox> recruiting Hello! New pvp guild <Unmorthodox> is currenctly recruiting all classes. We are a core of crossrealm players firstly aiming for 2k this season. Due to lack of members we have so far used 2-5 randoms each time. Therefore we are looking to get more steady playing, and therefore seek all members with a little bit of experience, and a friendly, social tone. We will also do random bgs, arena and world pvp. Throw me an ingame /w if you are interested. Sincerely MorthianaMorthiana2 20 Jan
19 Jan Leveling Team I am looking for players to level together. I am on pandaria. We can do quests while waiting for dungeons.Ackresz0 19 Jan
19 Jan Lag Spike Hi, Is anyone having some insane ms today? Just yesterday I noticed there was some problem but today...like 150ms local and 700-2000ms realm it is just me or wth? Restarting the modem doesn't solve that and reflush the dns, change ip change server (my internet speed just tested out is 70mb dl /25 up)Napajika0 19 Jan
18 Jan Returning player looking for late night guild Hello all, I'm a player who returned to the game on November after a long hiatus. I left the game when I was progressing through Firelands HC since I was pretty bored with the game at that moment. I currently live in the US so I was looking for a late night guild. I'm usually online at 11.30 pm server time. I decided to look for a guild now since I've been pretty bored doing LFR and I'm looking to do some more challenging raiding and M+ content. My current main is an Enh Shaman (gearing my Elemental spec too). I'm also leveling a DK (lvl 100 atm, my old main) which I'm planning on making a tank. Thank you for your time :)Hebra0 18 Jan
17 Jan Macabre and Fabulous LFM (Horde) Macabre and Fabulous LFM LGBT friendly guild (most are from this community) looking for more players pref hybrid dps/tank or dps/heals for casual relaxed raid progression. We raid average 2 per week and are working on clearing the last of normal and into heroic fights. Hopefully leave me an in game mail or whisper ThanksRhewgell0 17 Jan
17 Jan [Twisting Nether][H] <Asylum> 9/11 LF ranged damage dps All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher. A little bit of info about us: We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier. We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, PUBG, HotS, Overwatch etc.). Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council. What we expect from you: - We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know. - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids. - Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon. - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential. - Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc). - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec. - Access to Discord and a working microphone. - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection. - Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others. If you have any further questions please contact us at battletag: Vims#21684 To apply please visit our guild website: [url]http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment[/url] __________________________________________________________________________ Requirements to be considered into current main raids: - 930~ ilvl - 72+ traits. - 8/9 in ToS. - Exceptions to the requirements may be made. _____________________________________________________________________________ We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well. Priest: Shadow. Druid: Balance. Warlock: Affliction. Hunter: MM. Mage:Frost/fire Rogue: Assa/sub Any and all applications will be considered.Vimzoo24 17 Jan
17 Jan Redroz -horde army scammer. Hello, today he was in trade advertising the new raid on normal mode full clear for 200k. I gave him the gold he killed first boss then went offline and disbanded the group. No refund what so ever Please stay clear of him or his guild.Vodkà0 17 Jan
16 Jan <Athanatos> is looking for members <Athanatos> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for more members to craft an experienced Mythic roster. What we're looking for in particular: 1. Exceptional ranged DPS, preferably any of the following: a. Balance druid b. Shadow priest c. Affliction warlock d. MM/BM hunter e. Fury warrior f. Frost DK2. Any of the following healers: a. Resto druid b. Disc priest c. Mistwever monk d. Holy pally3. A DPS with a viable tank off-spec. Tank spec would be used when one of our main tanks are prevented from attending, or when we decide to do split-runs. 4. Any other exceptional players who wants to try their mettle with mythic raiding on one of the most competetive realms in EU. If this is you, and you feel like working with a raid team dedicated to progressing in Antorus as well as enjoying the game, please send us a message. We would like to hear from you on any of the following places: WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Athanatos Application form: https://goo.gl/forms/PmJWH9b0AqKIEUc32 Or contact me on Battle.net: Deadfinger#21641Deadfinger1 16 Jan
16 Jan Returning wow player, looking for a guild As title says, I recently re-joined wow. Had a different account previously with my friends, was a BM hunter, mostly did pvp. Had 1800xp on 2's and 3's. Now I am back with new account only me on it, and looking for raiding and why not from time to time some PvP again, but mostly gearing up and Heroic Raids. Although, not too hardcore, since I work and can't dedicate too much on it. Open for M+ as well. This Havoc is my only character and main for now, while in the meantime been leveling a Shaman, ele and/or enhancement, don't know yet. I stand at 9/11 HC Antorus (killed argus by good luck), I produce Ok damage for now, relating to my gear. Thank you in advance, expecting any guild interested to hire me.Havocc4 16 Jan
16 Jan [H] - SALT - Recruiting 4/11 M 11/11 HC Antorus Hello everyone, SALT, is a guild formed in the start of Legion, and we are recruiting additional members for our main team to build a mythic roster (Socials are always welcome). Community is important to us and our goal is to provide a fun but progressive raiding environment, with a focus on clearing heroic and mythic content. We are always looking for players with a good understanding of their class/spec, and a good attitude to fit in our community. Website: www.SALT.guildlaunch.com Raid Days: Wednesday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time Thursday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time Sunday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time Social raids - Monday 20:00 server time! Progress: Antorus 4/11 M 11/11 HC 11/11 N Tomb of Sargeras 5/9 Mythic 9/9 HC 9/9 N Nighthold 5/10 Mythic 10/10 Heroic 10/10 Normal Trial of Valor: 3/3 Normal 3/3 Heroic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Heroic 1/7 Mythic We are looking to expand our roster, and have open raid spots for: Melee and any ranged DPS - More specific wishes Hunter - Warlock - Rogue Even if we are not currently recruiting your class/spec we are always open to take a look at exceptional players/applications. Check our website for more details and updated info. If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit our website www.SALT.guildlaunch.com for more information. Alternatively, please speak to one of our officers in game: Zherin, Zealom or Winzo. Casual/social players are always welcome :) We look forward to hearing from you.Zherin54 16 Jan
16 Jan WTB TOS MYTHIC BOOST Hello! I'm looking for a Tomb of Sargeras Mythic; Master Loot. I only want: Tier Set Items (Head, Shoulders, Cloak, Chest, Gloves, Legs) for Rogue! Umbral Moonglavies, from Sisters Engine of Eradication, from Maiden Specter of Betrayal, from Kil'jaeden Only contact if you have a guild willing to do it please :) I'm paying what is required to be paid, thanks! (ONLY GOLD!!!) Bnet: Lewi#21100Lewingdon0 16 Jan
15 Jan Looking for a Mythic raiding guild. [6/11 M] Retribution paladin looking for a 3-2 days raiding guild experienced raider since more than 4 expansions back. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/lighty ^My Logs right there. Frosty#21149 for contactLighty0 15 Jan
15 Jan Mythic + BOOST Hello! We are a guild group of players that want to sell boosts, get your weekly +15 chest with 940+ (960-985 in weekly chest) loot and get the achievment Keystone Master, look cool with your new artifcat apperance! We are a group that all have the achievment Keystone Master complete a +15 or higher dungeon within the time limit. We have done higher keys within the time limit as well. We are all 965+ geared and ready to go. Price for 5-man boost +15: 1 wow token price ~ 265k (depending on week) (940+dungeon) (960+ items in your weekly chest) We do the gold trade before we start. We accept gold on all servers. https://www.wowprogress.com/team/eu/burning-legion/mplus-Team+Depletto Battlenet tags: Teziek#2275 Nekko#21416 Clann#21980Tezaurus0 15 Jan
15 Jan [H] Paradigma - Recruiting Hello and thank you in advance for your time to read this. About us: Paradigma is a long-established raiding guild consisted of helpful and friendly people, with a core that have been raiding together since vanilla/tbc. Our members are encouraged doing M+, alt runs and other fun stuff during our off nights. If you are looking for a solid progression along with a friendly atmosphere, then look no further. In case you have an elitist attitude, don’t even bother to knock on our door. Age is not an issue for us, but it might be for you. Maturity and family are two words that describe us in and out of the game, since most of us have families, jobs, and well into our 30s. If you are looking for a teenage environment you will be disappointed. Therefore, we do expect you to act maturely and responsibly as a member. Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare 7/7M Trial of Valor 2/3M Nighthold 7/10M Tomb of Sargeras 5/9M Antorus 2/11M Raid Schedule: We're a 2 day/week, progression focused environment. Sunday @ 20:00 - 23:30 CET (progression night) Monday @ 20:00 - 23:30 CET (progression night) Friday @ 20:00 - 23:30 CET (split-alt-farm night). Invites @ 19:50 Requirements: In order to accomplish the progression goals we aim for, people need to be dedicated, and on top of their game. Awareness, survivability, and class knowledge/performance are things we expect from every potential recruit. Artifact Power (traits) need to be at minimum 65. Having available combat logs is a plus. Food is provided through feasts and players are required to provide mats for that, as well as to bring their own flasks/pots/Augment runes. We also use spirit cauldrons to increase flask yield as well. Boss Mods go without saying (pref BigWigs), and we require you to have Angry Assignments RC LootCounsil, Exorsus raid tools, and Weak Auras installed. We Look For: Progressing through Antorus, we aim to reinforce our roster to proceed on our mythic progress. Being disappointed at our progression rate on ToS , we have pulled up our sleeves and we are reforming the entire team This is where you come in. We are looking for a Shadow Priest, Warlock, Boomy for our ranged spots and a Warrior, Feral Druid, DH for our melee spots and we do require you to be @ 75 Traits min in your MS spec and a min of 940 ilvl. (those numbers will change as we progress through Antorus) Ideally, we would prefer applicants to have gear relevant to our current progress but it is not essential, if you can show that you have mythic raiding experience and some gear we could very well be interested in you. Also, having a similarly geared alt with a minimum artifact power 5 levels below your main will be considered a plus as well for our split runs. Contact Info: We welcome everyone, that thinks that they have what it takes, to join us by adding our bnet tags and contacting either Decca#2940, or Dkay#2890. If you have any further questions or info. We wish everyone the best in whatever you are looking for.Brollgarth17 15 Jan
15 Jan Looking for an old friend here Hey guys, I'm looking for an alliance side vanilla player from this server, his name was Goldhawk, male human paladin. In BC he switched to Jago - female draenei shammy. If you know him or even have a way to get in touch with him, that'd be cool. About myself: I'm originally from this server too, made Grand Marshall here in vanilla on this warrior that I'm posting with, same nickname etc. I joined Goldhawk's guild Paradox in vanilla, then it was Lahmians in BC (also his) and then he and some guys from the guild moved to Bladefist I intended too, but I had some stuff going IRL, so I dropped WoW for a while, made an attempt to find em back then, but to no avail. And at that time there were no Discord, Skype wasn't so popular, WoW's /w is where we made most of the talking between raids and pvp, also of course we had a forum, but as you can imagine guild server been dead for years. Anyway, I understand that this is like 99% horde server these days and I'm trying to find an old alliance buddy, but I guess it doesn't hurt to ask - maybe some1 here from an older gen might know something (it's been like what, 12-14 years lol?)Galloper0 15 Jan
13 Jan [H] <Aeon> Social raiding guild recruiting Who are we: Aeon is an ex-hardcore raiding guild founded on the Twisting Nether realm. We achieved EN cutting edge as well as killing Mythic Odyn pre nerf. But all that is in the past, now it’s time for !@#$, giggles and Heroic boss kills. Raid Schedule: We raid - Wednesday, Sunday. 8-11. What we expect: We expect our members to arrive ON TIME to raids (15m before raid start ideally), with FULL enchants, correct gems and correct talent/build for the encounter ahead. We also expect 100% focus during pulls during progress. There will be !@#$ ups, there will be giggles - and that's good, we want you to have a good time, but we also want the bosses down. You don’t have to to min max, just perform 80-90% at your role and do the mechanics well. Take responsibility when you %^-* up, and be active on voice when we are looking to solve encounters. What we provide: In turn we will promise to provide you with a friendly, fun raiding atmosphere where you will get the purples you seek. There is also plenty of opportunity for hanging out and doing mythic+ during the week. Be loyal to the guild and your fellow raiders and we will pay you in kind. Recruitment We are primarily looking for ranged dps (all specs), and a healer, potentially an experienced tank. You don’t need amazing gear or skill, but be communicative and willing to learn. All applications are considered. Please reply to this thread or add me personally in-game for a chat. GM: Callide#1769 Officer: Thomz#2951 Officer: Boab#2893Caleyed1 13 Jan
13 Jan Looking for Semi-Hardcore guild About me: I’ve been apart of World of Warcraft since vanilla. Pushing end game content since I can remember. I always strive to be the best I can be at my class. I’ve played several class in my time and have a good grasp on the game as a whole, this gives me the ability to adapt to situatiosn in fights that would lead to a kill. I believe I'm never the best and I can always improve no matter how small it is, whether is dps or your positioning/damage taken, I can always get better. This expansion I’ve gotten cutting edge each tier, only missing Helya. My achieves show me being 5/9M for Tomb but my guild never re-killed anything as time was upon us and I was unlucky enough to be put on the bench at the end. I have collectively over 600 wipes on both Avatar and KJ combined, even though I wasn’t there for the kill I consider it a group effort that I helped achieve. After achieving the kill I decided to have a couple of months off and go casual as those fights where draining to say the least. After spending some time getting my university and other real life things in order I’ve deciding I want to push again and get the final cutting edge of the expansion. Currently 2/11 Mythic Antorus What I play: I’ve always loved having every character max level and playerable, so apart from Demon Hunter I’ve done just that. What I want is progression, so what I play now doesn’t really matter to me. So long as it’s not a tank. Getting gear from Mythic+/Normal/Heroic and the changes to legendaries hitting servers soon, gearing isn’t a problem. This is something I’m happy to sit down and discuss with you. Ofcourse I have certain things I really don’t like but as a whole I’m a Jack of all trades and I’ll master what you need. My current horde classes are: Rogue - Assassination/Outlaw Druid - Feral/Boomie/Resto Hunter - BM Warlock - Affi/Destro Priest - Holy/Disc Shaman - Ench/Resto I have every class at max level but if you’re looking for a class thats missing here that will be something I’d have to think about due to money, but it’s not out of the equation. What I’m looking for: I’m done with the days of playing with robots. Progression is one thing but I love being a part of team, a community, that works together to achieve a common goal. The social aspect of being in a guild to me is almost as important as the progression. Saying all that, I want cutting edge and so there has to be a good balance. Thank you for spending the time to read and I hope I hear from you soon! Battletag - Aries#1327 or send a message on hereAon0 13 Jan
13 Jan 946 DH LF Heroic/Mythic Guild - Returning Player Hey there! I'm Lewis, 23 from England and have recently returned to WoW (a couple of weeks ago) and done a bit of catching up, i'm currently 11/11N and 2/11H from pugs, nothing major I know but i'm hoping to find a heroic or even mythic raiding guild that are willing to let me progress with them and get into raiding properly, I have previous experience of heroic/mythic raiding and believe my dps is up to standards, willing to take criticism and advice, sim my gear, have comms available etc. My available days/preference would be Wednesday evenings and weekends, whether raiding 2 or 3 days I am not fussed. So preferably like Wednesday's/weekends from 19:00 - 23:00 or around them hours. Feel free to message back here or add my btag Cukali#21844 Thanks! CukCukalí0 13 Jan
13 Jan [H] Søger dansk guild (LF danish guild) Hejsa! Jeg er en kvinde på 27 år. Jeg leder efter en dansk guild på Twisting Nether, som gerne vil tage i mod mig som social. Jeg er flink, sjov og altid klar på skæg og ballade. Jeg har ikke raidet i et års tid men jeg kan ikke udelukke at jeg begynder igen engang. Ellers kan jeg godt lide at lave M+ og hjælpe andre hvis der er brug for det. Det eneste krav jeg har til en guild er at folk er flinke.Chessia0 13 Jan
13 Jan <Trial Failed> is recruiting for Mythic! About Us <Trial Failed> is a newly formed guild during Antorus that wants to focus on Mythic progression. The guild was created in order to strive for Cutting Edge every tier on a schedule that is tailored around people who either don't have time to raid more than 3 days, or that want to raid on their alts aswell. With this in mind we put our raid days on the ones that aren't common in the raiding community. Our plan is to raid Mythic, while still having a friendly and community oriented guild. Raiding Times (Server times) Friday 20:00 - 23:00 Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 What we expect from you: Be punctual - We expect people to turn up on time for the raids, preferably to be ready 15 mins beforehand High attendance - Since we're only raiding 2 times a week we expect everyone's attendance to be above 90%. Occasional emergencies are inevitable, but we expect to be warned of them. Always be prepared - This includes turning up to raids with the best enchants, gems and consumables for your class and spec. Research and focus - Look up and research upcoming boss fights, since we only raid 2 days a week, we can't afford to spend too much time on farm or learning the basic mechanics of a new boss. Get involved - There are always people in discord doing m+ and other content outside of raid times. Don't be afraid to join them when possible. Communication - We expect everyone in the team to be able to use their mic in case something needs to be called mid fight that's not predictable.Recruitment We are currently recruiting all classes and specs to form our 20 man roster and start raiding Mythic. If you believe this seems like a guild for you, get in contact with us either through ingame whispers or battle.net For more info, add Duckmyaimsux#2316.Ducknight0 13 Jan
13 Jan <Wyborowa> Polish guild is recruting Polska Gildia <WYBOROWA> 2/11M rekrutuje! Poszukujemy ludzi do uzupełnienia grupy rajdowej. W tej chwili farmimy Argus HC i progressujemy Mythic. Wszystkie klasy i spece będą brane pod uwage. Godziny rajdowania: Środa, Czwartek, Niedziela - 19.20 - 22.30. Po więcej informacji zapraszam na chat battle.net - Epicfury#2663 lub Lopez#2328 ewentualnie bezpośrednio przez whisper - Valarad lub Lopezik.Lopezik1 13 Jan
12 Jan Svensk, casual raida endast 1 dag per vecka lör lr sön Hej, Söker svenskt casual guild för att raida 1 dag per vecka, lör lr sön. 30 bast från GBG. Har familj osv...Morphan0 12 Jan
12 Jan nevermind ...Tuskhs0 12 Jan
12 Jan Do not join Arcanzo's Raids. Arcanzo from illuminaughty. This person was hosting a ToS Mythic Raid. Once an item dropped he needed, he decided that he should have it. So he threathened players to get kicked out of the raid and get saved for mythic for the rest of the week if they did not give him the item. https://gyazo.com/51f3e8fe6c994d2e6050de3416f9dbe9 Don't know about Twisting Nether or if this is a scummy guild. But This guy is for sure.Trifuse5 12 Jan