Twisting Nether

06 Sep [H]<EmptyPromises>Selling TOS HC Boosts EmptyPromises is now selling TOS Heroic(ML/PL) and Nighthold Mythic(With mount) Boost Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/7UnRyx How it Works: Purchasing a Boost from EmptyPromises is Very simple. Step 1: Read the information about the types of boost. Step 2: Decide which boost you want to purchase. Step 3: Get in contact with the relevant person listed below. Step 4: Further Information regarding the boost such as scheduling and stuff would be provided after you contact us. Timings: We are quite flexible With our timings and we can schedule a boost according to your required timings. Payment: We accept gold on Horde side of Twisting Nether,Kazzak,Draenor and Tarren mill.A booking fee of 30% is charged while you are booking/scheduling a spot for the upcoming boosts.We don't book or reserve a spot unless this upfront token is paid.This is to ensure that you will show up for the raid. Boosts: Note that you need to contact us for price list. Battletag : Zappy#6324 Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Heroic MasterLoot This Includes all loots that you can use for your mainspec with the exception of Relics,Rings and Necks. Loot.These exceptions are the items that can be used by every buyer purchasing the boost because of it being common in nature.Hence These Items will be rolled amongst all the buyers that've purchased the run.If a buyer Wins a relic,ring or a neck with the highest Roll then he/she isn't allowed to roll on the other ones that drop till each buyer has received atleast one of it.For example,If you win a neck,You can't roll on any other necks until each buyer receives one neck. Nighthold 10/10 Mythic MasterLoot.(With or without Mount) This is a Full Loot run and the buyer will simply get everything that drops that he/she can use for mainspec with the exception of the mount which has to be purchased separately. Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Personal Loot This is a personal loot run where all the boosters will be saved and the only pieces of loot you get are the ones you loot from the boss. Contacts: Don't hesitate contacting for any information regarding our boosts. Zap - Zappy#6324Zapd0 06 Sep
05 Sep <Unmorthodox> recruiting Hello! New pvp guild <Unmorthodox> is currenctly recruiting all classes. We are a core of crossrealm players firstly aiming for 2k this season. Due to lack of members we have so far used 2-5 randoms each time. Therefore we are looking to get more steady playing, and therefore seek all members with a little bit of experience, and a friendly, social tone. We will also do random bgs, arena and world pvp. Throw me an ingame /w if you are interested. Sincerely MorthianaMorthiana1 05 Sep
05 Sep Gurdain - Resto LF a Mythic Raiding Guild Armory Link : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/%C3%86lfswine logs ( almost logging every thing ) : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/%C3%A6lfswineÆlfswine0 05 Sep
03 Sep <Arma> Twisting Nether 7/7HC 1/7M Turk Guildi Oyuncu Al Arma, her contenti kendi imkanlarında temizleyen, arkadaşlık ortamımızı oyun ortamına taşıdığımız Türk guilddir. Haftada 3 gün raid yapmak isteyip kendi yükünü sırtlayabilen yeterli donanım, tecrübe ve yeteneğe sahip oyuncular aramaktayız. WOD için hedefimiz haftada 3 gün raid yaparak en iyi progrese sahip semihardcore Türk guildi olmaktır. Bu doğrultuda bir guild arayan ve aynı amaca sahip üst düzey oyuncuların bizimle irtibata geçmesini bekliyoruz. Raid günlerimiz progress yaparken; -Çarşamba 20:30-00:30 -Perşembe 20:30-00:30 -Pazartesi 20:30-00:30 Aramıza katılmak isteyen oyunculardan beklediğimiz şeyler arasında; classına her alanda hakim olmak, oyuna hakim olmak ve haftanın 3-4 günü raide gelip loot alıp çıkan bir üyeden çok arkadaşımız olmanızdır... Kurulduğumuz günden beri drama ve boş muhabbet yaşamadığımız için, sürekli guild değiştiren arkadaşların özellikle başvurmaması gerektiğini bu yüzden sadece kalıcı olmayı düşünen oyuncu arkadaşlarımızı aramızda görmekten mutluluk duyarız. Başvurmak veya daha fazla bilgi almak için bizlerle oyun içinde irtibata geçebilirsiniz, yada http://www.arma.co adresine girip başvurunuzu yapabilirsiniz. Her classtan öncelik healer(Druid,Priest, Monk) bunların dışında Dps olarak( Spri, Feral, Moonkin ve Dps Monk) exceptional tüm oyuncular degerlendirilecektir. Mevcut raiderlardan daha iyi performans gösteren guilde yeni katılmış arkadaşlar; eski oyuncuların spotlarını alabilirler. Arma'da rekabet daima yüksektir. Oyun içinde bizlere ulaşabiliceginiz isimler: Celeros, Usta , Shaliâ , Drouzzy , Wolger , LatteShaliâ5 03 Sep
03 Sep [H] <Full Momentum> 3/9M now Recruiting Full Momentum are looking to round out our numbers for our mythic progression squad. We are looking for any exceptional and reliable DPS and Healers alike! Our aim is to clear cutting edge content in a timely fashion each raid tier, taking a serious approach to each raid but with a fun environment on & comms between pulls. The main raiding schedule is Wednesday & Monday - 8:00pm - 12:00pm realm time. We expect all raiders and recruits to show a positive raiding mentality by maintaining atleast an 80% raid attendance aswell as coming to raids with full knowledge on the pulls ahead! Invites tend to go out 10-15 minutes before raid start time with the first pull at 8pm! We may also have the occasional extra raids to complete older content or alt runs if the demand is there. We are a friendly guild and often have high mythic+ groups running and an active discord with other games also being played between guildies. If you want to have a chat please contact either; myself (Hodgy01#2433) Rïven (kaney#2562) Keshira (Obsession#2255)Aértés4 03 Sep
03 Sep 1 tank + 2dps lf raiding guild! Hello! We're three 5/9M Players with high-end experience from previous content and expansions. Classes in question is 1 Feral druid, 1 sub-rogue and one druid/DK tank. Our Ilvls range from 920-935, two off us have experience from raid-leading and officer/LC/Recruitment positions in previous guilds . We're looking to raid 2-3 days /week. Leave a comment and we'll get in touch with you! :)Méldy1 03 Sep
01 Sep 930 feral lf guild 930 feral with guardian os lf proper mythic guild - ex hardcore exp.Shïfthappens0 01 Sep
31 Aug WTB TOS HC BOOST Preferably with a guild either using ML or PL and trading as much as possible over to my DK. shadowphax#21555 is my BTAG if this is a service you provide please get in touch. (I am not looking to be invited to a pug)Mistytotems0 31 Aug
31 Aug Leviathan 5/9M is recruiting! RECRUITMENT IS OPEN We are currently considering ALL strong applicants however we are actively recruiting the following: Rogue Balance Druid Affliction Warlock Shadow Priest <Leviathan> About us: Formed in December 2016, Leviathan is a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a strong community of dedicated players. Our aim is to clear all Mythic end game content on a 3 night raiding schedule within the top 1000 guilds worldwide. Notable Achievements so far: Cutting Edge: Helya Cutting Edge: Gul'dan When do we raid? We raid 3 days a week from 19.45-23.00 with the first pull at 20.00 - Wednesday - Thursday - Monday How to apply? Follow the link to our website and you will find the application section. Once the application is sent the officers will review it ASAP. If your application interests us we will invite you for a short interview on Discord. If not we will leave you a message as to why we declined your application. We will always consider exceptional applicants of any class. For any additional information feel free to check out our website @ http://leviathan-tn.eu/ If you have any questions, contact any member of the officer team through Battle.net: Tanasus(Tanasus#2411), Supplenipple(Gongshow#21302), Voodi (Davoodi#2964). We wish you the best in your guild search!Voodi0 31 Aug
31 Aug Destro Artifact Challenge 820 Item Level https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXmHMjGXZz4 title says it all.Jkfear0 31 Aug
30 Aug Feral/Resto Dru & Prot/Arms War LF HC/M(9/9HC Exp) Main feral druid, willing to switch to resto if necessary - 934 ILVL feral, 932 resto Main prot warrior, working on arms offspec - 931 ILVL Just transferred, names are Furrlien and Nóvamh Both have AOTC KJ, looking for 2 day a week guild (pref same exp or better) starting at 20.15+ RT Can't do Thursday/Weekends Contact Kerry#2560 :)Naari0 30 Aug
30 Aug Looking for a change? Hi All. Im the GM of a guild called <Saves the Day> on The Maelstrom. We are currently 2/9M and looking for a few more ranged dps that include (but not limited to) the following Shadow priests Boomkin Elemental Shaman MM Hunter If you are open to a server transfer i would be very interested in speak with you. Worried about guilds collapsing and disbanding? No issue with us, our guild was formed in june 2005 and we have been raiding ever since (except mists, but who counts mists right?) we are mostly from the UK with some Europeans and americans in the mix too , We currently raid 3 days a week with the following schedule Wednesday 9pm-12pm (server) - Progression Thursday 9pm-12pm(server) - Progression Sunday 9pm-12pm(Server) - Split run Farming heroic (last week we killed 15 bosses in 3 hours across 2 runs) We also do a casual normal ToS clear on saturdays for our less active raiders/alts on top of all of that we tend to chat and game as a community when we arent busy raiding, we will be doing mythic + or some old content for transmog, or even playing other games outside of wow (currently i have a hosted multiplay private server of 7 days to die that we are playing) and i have no doubt we will dabble in destiny 2 when it comes out So if any of this sounds interesting contact me on the following Bnet - htidredneck#1908 or Discord - fink#5821 Please refrain from posting in this thread as i may not see it quick enough, hope to speak to you all soon!Finkadin0 30 Aug
29 Aug [H] <Saradomin> 9/9 HC looking for players! Hi there! <Saradomin> is a guild that was created upon Legion's launch. We initially started off as a casual raiding guild, clearing exclusively HC content, however a core has emerged that now wishes to progress a bit further and take on Mythic-level raid content! Cool atmosphere. Chill peoples. Top laughter to be had. Expectations Class Knowledge - be able to get the most out of your class in terms of output. Understand how to tailor your talent setup and gear for particular encounters. Mechanical ability - the ability to respond to what mechanics the encounter is throwing at you whilst pressing the correct hotkeys in succession. Being aware of what's going on in the raid. Not tunnel visioning. Keeping your character up-to-date - making sure you get your max weekly chest, farm the appropriate amount of AP & do the necessary weekly clears that are required to keep your character raid ready. We don't set ridiculous AP targets, or expect you to farm titanforge procs on your gear. High attendance - a minimum of 90% attendance is expected. Preparation - consumables, optimised gear, enchants and gems are all required. Also engaging in the tactics discussion on the dedicated Discord text channel; we raid a relatively short amount of hours a week so it's important that we put in a bit of effort prior to stepping foot into the raid on tactics. Communication - have access to Discord & and a working microphone. This is a team game and communication matters - even if it's toxic! Team player - Be a team player. One team one dream. Raid times Wednesday: 20.00 - 23.00 Sunday: 20.00 - 23.00 Looking for: HEALERS 1x Priest MELEE DPS 1x Rogue 1x Death Knight 1x Retribution Paladin RANGED DPS 2x Warlock 1x Mage 1x Shadow Priest 1x Balance Druid We use RC Loot Council as our loot system. Other addons which are mandatory: DBM/BigWigs, Weak Auras 2, Angry Assignments. We also have an alt/social run that takes place on Monday and starts at 20.00! This Monday raid is by no means mandatory. Post a reply here on the forums or add my bnet at zolgi#2781 if you have any questions! Beware the yeti!Perfectday4 29 Aug
29 Aug <Sacred Gold> 8/9 HC Looking for dps! Hey! I'm the gm of Sacred Gold and we are currently looking to finish up our roster in anticipation of mythic with some good dps players. Raid times : Wed, Thur, Sun, Mon and somtimes tuesdays 20-23 server time. We are currently looking for dps of all specs, preferably ranged dps. You should be able to attend 90% of our raids and do 750k+ dps. Add my btag for more questions. Nilco#2196Nilcó1 29 Aug
29 Aug Frost DK LF Raiding Guild Hey everyone, I'm a Blood Elf Frost DK and I am looking for a raiding guild. I haven't done much PvE content in Legion, but I am looking to get back to raiding. So far, I've done only LFR raids, but I'd like to do normal and heroics at least, and get some better gear while having fun. My current item level is 900 and I am learning tactics for boss encounters. I know it pretty much all, but then again, LFR is too easy, so I lack "true" experience. If you are an active PvE guild and you are interested in taking me, please whisper or post here. Thank you!Icyyblood2 29 Aug
28 Aug [H] 931 Holy Paladin LF Mythic Guild Hello, I am Eris from Twisting Nether, and I play WoW since launch with some breaks. Most of the time I played this game with semi-hardcore/hardcore attitude. Now my guild stopped mythic progression due to roster issues and I am forced to look around for new guilds. I am getting new job too so I need start raids little bit later. I love playing healers, for 3 tiers in legion I filled role leader spot in our guild, where I coordinated CDs for progression. I really like pushing hard in good community with good atmosphere and I like dank memes aswell. I OFFER: stable attendance I can play ANY HEALING CLASS except priest IF NEEDED [I have all of them except priest at ilvl over 905 with some experience, mained monk(912) in Mythic NH until 9.2.5 came live, farmed same content with druid(910)/shaman(905), ToS M(5/9)/H with paladin(931)] solid performance (I can deliver logs anytime, just ask) I AM LOOKING FOR: at least 4/9M ToS progression done at the end of August Raid starts at at least 21:30 ST I can attend any day in a week I have no problem with realm transfer (one character at max, can level more at said realm after) medium-high populated realm MY LEGION MYTHIC EXPERIENCE: 7/7 EN (cutting edge) 2/3 ToV 8/10 NH 5/9 ToS Catch me anytime on my bnet Erisique#2511Ersqt0 28 Aug
27 Aug [H] Entmoot (6/9M) recruiting! Entmoot is a guild that formed in Nighthold. Most core members stretches back to MoP days. Our goals: We are looking to improve our rankings in Tomb of Sargeras. Recruitment: We're currently in need of one healer and a dps player. Keep in mind if your class is not listed we are always looking for exceptional players, players that can outperform our current players. If you believe you are the one, feel free to make an application to us or just add our bnet tags down below. Requirements: To do extensive research before a new boss encounter. Full knowledge of your class. Solid computer and internet connection 95% attendance Non toxic-behaviourSchedule: Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00 Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00 (Optional for previous tier, heroic/normal runs & altruns) Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00 Monday: 20:00 - 23:00Times are set to server time; gmt+1 How to apply: Apply at: http://entmoot.enjin.com/ Alternatively you can add Nonnikrummi#1609 or Boiledfrog#2631 for a more indepth chat. Wowprogress link: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/EntmootSoybeans0 27 Aug
27 Aug Mythic+ Boosting Service Hello, me and my guildies have been doing mythic+ boosts for a while, but didn't have a forum topic, so here we go =) When? We are avaible almost 7/24. So you can contact me when you want. Price and availability? Our price is 200k for +15. You will get all normal and warforged drops from us. We may keep titanforgeds for ourselves if its soulbound. What you need to have/bring - Be in any spec :) -You can stay afk at the entrance. we rly dont need ur dps/hps :) - We can only accept Twisting Nether EU (H) gold atm. For detailed info u can add my skype Contact btag:argules#2665 Skype: alirizaozmenAyfooz93 27 Aug
26 Aug [H] Cheese Casual guild Recruiting Hi there, Cheese with three ease is currently looking for members. We're ex-mythic raiders just taking things slow with some new to the game members, we play every night but raid once to twice a week and the majority of our members consists of South Africans and UK members. We're 8/9 N 4/9 HC TOS and normally aim at full HC before next raid. Raid nights: Wednesdays and weekends LF: Healer & DPS or tankHoruz1 26 Aug
26 Aug [H] Sellrun Herald of the Titans Hello friends We, WotlK United, are selling the title „Herald of the Titans“ on Horde and Alliance side. For this feat of strenght/achievment u need to kill „Algalon the observer“ on 10-player mode with level 80. Also there is an itemlevel restriction to max 226 and weapons 232. So as a result you need a lvl 80 character to do this. Gear isn‘t needed because we‘re killing the boss for you. After the kill, you‘ll recieve the feat of strenght „Herald of the Titans“ and the title aswell. This title is accountwide for all characters above level 80. Our group is an experienced boosting group and started boosting Challenge Modes and Raids back in "MoP". Today we specialize ourself in "Herald of The Titans", because there are so many groups selling Mythic+ and Raids that aren't really special. FAQ: Prices: → All german realms: 75.000 Gold → Argent Dawn, Silvermoon, Quel‘thalas, Kazzak, Twisting Nether -EU: 75.000 Gold Our service: → Fast boost (10-15 min) → Going AFK infight possible What do you get? → The feat of strenght: „Herald of the Titans“ → The title „Herald of the Titans“ Procedure → Whisper me ingame: Issra (Argent Dawn-EU alliance)/ Wînters (Blackmoore-EU alliance) or add me on Winters#2786 → Date finding → 50% party payment → Get boosted → Pay the rest With best regards. Wînters For questions, just contact me.Wînters1 26 Aug
26 Aug PVP Hello all, Is it Twisting Nether a PVP server? I mean, is here a lot of PVP guilds or not? Somebody know the server with more PVP population? Thank youßárßié2 26 Aug
25 Aug [H] Tessellate 5/9M 9/9HC Recruiting Hey there, Tessellate is a mythic raiding guild based on Twisting Nether currently recruiting all roles and classes. We aim to clear end game content while it is still relevant. We're currently recruiting Healers and DPS melee or ranged for core raiding spots in ToS We raid Mon - Wed - Thu 20:15 to 23:30 and willing to push for 1 extra day on new tier releases for first 2 weeks to have an edge on progression. If you're interested please do leave a reply or contact me in game, btag mejren#2121. CheersMejren11 25 Aug
25 Aug WTS Super rare vanilla shirts no longer obtainable WTS Super rare vanilla shirts no longer obtainable [Lookout's Tunic] x2 (1 on Darkmoon faire server + 1 on Draenor server) [Brawler's Harness] x1 Darkmoon faire server All you need to do is to create a lvl 1 character on the server then equip it to add it to your wardrobe/transmog Payment must be on Twisting Nether! Contact me for negotation or simply post an offer here. Please serious offers as they are no longer obtainable and will skyrocket in value with time. buy and sell if you wish! =) Regards Apho Add Aphokyroz#2173Aphokyroz0 25 Aug
25 Aug [H] Resúrgence Recruiting Hi there! We are currently 3/9Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Our aim is to to clear mythic before 7.3.5. In the next tier our aim is to get close to top 1000 and eventually establish ourselves into the top 1000 solidly. The leadership of the guild has been raiding & leading a top 200 guild before in Legion and is going to be one of our assets to ensure that this guild will succeed! At the moment the team is formed by friends that all have been raiding for years and have always cleared content on the highest difficulty. (around top 1000 each tier/raid). Raid days & times are not certain yet. But it is looking like that we are going to raid on: Wednesday: 20:00-23:00 ST (19:00-22:00 UK time) Thursday: 20:00-23:00 ST (19:00-22:00 UK time) Sunday: 20:00-23:00 ST (19:00-22:00 UK time) So in short! What we expect from you: Attendance Missing the occasional raid happens, but we're not recruiting for the bench so if you cant fit our times then this guild is not for you. Atittude Get on with the rest of the guild. You can be the best player in the world, but if you dont fit in our community, there will probably not be a spot for you. Raiding experience Without logs or anyone in the guild that can vouch for you, theres not much point in us investing time and gear onto you. What we can provide you: - A stable and fun raiding environment yet progression minded - Great leadership that has tons of raiding experience - Community outside WoW - A guild that has a vision & aim for the future If you are interested to join this newly formed guild or to have a chat with one of the officers you can add our btags that are stated below! ronin#2925 (Recruiter) BenCresdee#2979 (Recruiter) Vespula#21182 (Guild Master)Holynetic11 25 Aug
24 Aug 8/9 HC - Athanatos Gaming Community 9/9 Normal 8/9 HC Starting Mythic 06/08/17 Athanatos is a mature raiding guild with a gaming community attached. Having friends from the United Kingdom, Denmark, Belgium, France, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Turkey, Iran and more, we're a diverse group of people who are crushing content and sharing beers. The default language on Discord during raid times is English but feel free to use any language when crushing out keystones, other games, or just hanging out. Our raid nights are Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, 2030-2300 server time. Current aim is KJ HC but we're also happy to crush a normal ToS for gearing people/alts on Friday and Tuesday. As well as this, we're also gamers on Overwatch, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends, Playerunknown's Battleground, Counter Strike; Global Offensive and more. Not only are you invited to the guild but also our gaming community. We're currently looking for new members to expand our raid team as we're losing some members to work duties and studies. We have the ambition to be doing mythic and more and we want to hear from you, especially If you're a range DPS but all roles will be considered. For more information, drop a line below or feel free to contact me or one of my officers in game. Bread. BNet; RottenBread #2581Undeadbread0 24 Aug
24 Aug Boomkin LF Daytime/Weekend Raiding Guild I am looking for a daytime or weekend guild that has Tos HC or ToS Normal progress or starting progress.Saturday/Sunday or 12.00-19.00 SVT any day,only in Twisting Nether. I am 904 with max gear and 900 with 4 set NH gear.My offspecs are about 45 traits with new traits unlocked.3/9M Exp on Main character. Add Schiz#2837 for contact.Mannari1 24 Aug
24 Aug Tank and Healer LF Guild Hi. My and me buddy are looking for a raiding guild thats currently raiding herioc 8/9 - 9/9 prefered. and that wants to look towards mythic. My friend just returned to the game. We both have experience in raiding Herioc and a little bit of mythic. I am 9/9 HC in ToS on my priest but my friend is a healer so I swapped back to tanking. He is currently maining a Holy Paladin: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/fantastieks I am currently maining a blood DK switching from my disc priest. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/feros https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/feros My alts: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/ferosh https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/bearos https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/yeonin My friend has every healer at 110. they'll be around 860-880 atm. We've only been playing on these characters since this week, so naturally the gear isnt that optimized and high. But it is in range of heroic atleast. Me playing dps instead of tank is up for discussion. Though it will be limited to melee dps. We're looking for a 2-3 day raiding guild that does M+ dungeons. From us you can expect: -Logs -Multiple alts -Helpfull -Serious attitude but with good banter -Self critique -Other stuff Kappa xd Feel free to message me ingame incase I forgot something or u want to chat, or leave a message here! Luimes#2392Feros2 24 Aug
24 Aug LF 2day raiding team Hello, Me and my brother recently started playing again after a long break. We aim to be ready as soon as possible, seeing as we only rerolled 2 weeks ago. We both have a job and kids, so by no means we have time to commit to a heavy schedual and thus we are looking for a friendly laid back guild on a 2day raiding schedual with the aim of clearing heroic content. We are prot warrior and marksman hunter, with quite extensive raid experience from past expansions up untill Mists. Anyone that wants to give us a shot and has a friendly home for us, don't hesitate to contact me! Greetings, RobainRobain1 24 Aug
23 Aug <Best in Sloth>[H] Newly formed HC into Mythic guild <Best in Sloth> is a newly formed 2 days a week semi-casual raiding guild. What are we looking for? We're currently looking for all DPS, preferably Rogues and Moonkins and 1 Tank. What are our goals as a guild? We're all experienced Raiders and are looking to clear HC as fast as possible to progress into Mythic. Our main goal is to get ~ 7-9/9 Mythic by the end of this Tier. Raid times Our Raid times are Wednesday and Sunday from 20:00 - 23:00. Contacts If you're looking to get into HC/Mythic mid-patch and are interested in joining us add Chris#211393 or Zywro#2182 for more information and tryouts.Kynâreth0 23 Aug
22 Aug WTT Gold from TN to Draenor (Horde) Got gold in the servers below ------------------------------------------- Tarren Mill Twisting Nether Ysera (ger) and want to trade it for gold in Draenor Talking about Horde only. Bambacha#2898 is my real ID, add me if interested!Mampie0 22 Aug
22 Aug <The Reckless>6/9M Recruiting experienced players Hello and welcome, Current Recruitment List for The Reckless: -MM Hunter -Rogue HIGH PRIO -Mage For more info you can find it at the bottom of the post. Don't be frightened if your class isn't in this list we are always looking for exceptional players that are better than our current roster; Our current raid nights are: Wednesdays (Mythic): 20:00 - 00:00 Thursdays (Mythic): 20:00 - 00:00 Mondays (Mythic): 20:00 - 00:00 Our History: The Reckless a long existing guild from 2011 is currently looking for fresh members to be added to our solid core of players with in mind clearing 10/10M a week and for Progression for the future Tomb of Sargeras tier. Our aim is to be competitive on every raiding tier. We have been around since early 4.2 days. >The Reckless aims to be one of the best guilds on Twisting Nether< What can we offer you? We offer a stable guild where you can grow and get to the best possible level of raiding that you can. Currently we are focusing on execution with the right setup to keep our raiders sharp. Multiple M+ teams going around that are doing M+15-25 consistantly (one of the best teams worldwide). What do we expect in return? We expect alot from our applicants under this you'll find some points we deem important. -Good game knowledge of fight mechanics -Being updated on your class and how it interacts with a boss mechanic -Being able to speak and understand English -Being able to meet our attendance rate of 90% -Be able to take criticism from any officer/raider Incase you can't make a raid we expect to be told a day ahead atleast so we can change setups if need be. Failing to meet a requirement can end in not getting in a raid for a while or being removed from the overall roster. If you are planning to apply to us, you need to be able to meet those requirements. [Having a strong offspec increases your acceptance chance] For more information whisper Herlios or any other officer of the Reckless or go to thereckless.eu for an application.Herlios24 22 Aug
22 Aug Buying 810 arcane relic Looking for a 810 arcane relic for lvl 101. I will pay good, it can be on any server. I have all my gold on ravencrest so if its there it a major plus, if not i'll just switch. add my btag if you have one Tank#21612 (it has to be arcane, 810ilvl and for lvl 101)Boatdog0 22 Aug
21 Aug WTS Alani mount Twisting Nether H HI I have the sky crystal for alani mount, Selling the mount for people who want it. Whisper me ingame or add my b-tag nakurra#2594.Hujima0 21 Aug
21 Aug 3 ex-hardcore friends lf guild We are package deal (3 players): 1. Guardian/Balance os 2. Warrior/Pally (can play prot, ret and holy) 3. Frost Mage All of us have top raiding experience, we are good at this game. Looking for any offers, we just want to play together. Please be at least mythic progressing guild. Leave ur offer in this thread. CheersShïfthappens2 21 Aug
20 Aug <A Casual Tale> New guild recuriting Hello we are a newly formed guild looking to start a casual raid team to enjoy future content, the goal is to set up a 15-25 raid group to clear normal, heroic and push into mythic if the option come's available. We are currently looking for all classes and spec's. Raid day's are; Wednesday - 20:00-23:00 Sunday - 20:00-23:00 Another raid day may be added if the guild get's more serious but for now two day's a week is enough. I am currently 9/9HC 3/9M in ToS so helping people clear content isn't an issue, please have some experience raiding.Kuchisake0 20 Aug
20 Aug <The Shadowbanned> 5/9M ToS are LF healers! <The Shadowbanned> are a progressing through ToS Mythic after starting out in 2015 as a casual guild that was formed through Reddit. During Emerald Nightmare it was clear that a core part of the roster wanted to push for mythic progress, and so here we are today! The guild is active outside of raid times and has a generally laid back social atmosphere. Our officer team aims to be transparent and involves the entire raid team in big decisions. We aren't elitist, but we expect our raiders to not stand in fire too much, and to of course be gemmed/enchanted/bring some consumables! ... Our application process is fairly straightforward go here: https://theshadowbanned.enjin.com/ and click Recruitment. Our website recruitment status has an up-to-date list of classes and specs we are looking for, however even if your spec/class is not listed feel free to apply! Raiding schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday: 20:30 to 23:30 Thursday (optional): Start at 20:30 and generally runs for up to 2 hours. Guild website: https://theshadowbanned.enjin.com/ Add: Clicktoris#2768 for more information! If you wish to join as a social member, whisper anyone in the guild who happens to be online for an invite.Xeixei3 20 Aug
20 Aug 925 Tank LF Raiding Guild Hey there, I'm looking for an active english speaking guild for HC ToS and onto Mythic. Also very interested a guild that also does M+ premades alongside raiding. I'm currently playing Blood DK, have a good couple of legendaries and 55 traits. I've only just changed this character to a tank so I don't have any up to date logs but I have played a tank since Vanilla, just decided to give it a change for the start of this expansion but old habits die hard I guess :P Use a microphone, use the correct talents for fights, use consumables etc. I currently have 4/9M progress on another character. Available for 2-3 days/week, around 19:30 CET. Feel free to leave your battle tag. Thank you!Vexxan1 20 Aug
16 Aug <ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC> PvP Guild - Defias Brotherhood(H) <ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC> is a reformed PvP Guild formed by active and social PvP'ers on the Defias Brotherhood server. After previously having created and ran one of the more larger, active and successful PvP Guilds on the Alliance side of Defias, we are looking to replicate that over on the Horde side. Our Aim: Our aim is to recreate what we achieved over during our time on Alliance and even ascend past that. We are striving to create an active and social hub for all aspects of PvP. This includes: All forms of Rated - Rated Battleground's, Arena's. World PvP Premade Guild Random BG Groups Other fun PvP events such as: Duel Tournaments, Arena Tournaments, Gurubashi Royal Rumble's etc for gold and other in game prizes. We will also run Mythic+ Dungeons, if people are interested. We understand that even as a casual player, it can be frustrating joining Random BG's, and being paired with other players who either don't know what they're doing, or just don't care for the objectives. You can always find people for a group here to queue into Randoms, play with likeminded players and ensure you dominate the opposing faction. Our founding members are made up of several 2k - 2.4k experienced players and we are expecting a few more of these to be joining us soon. Guild Standards: One of the more important standards of the Guild is to be active in PvP. We want to ensure the Guild is a bright, active, thriving pot of PvP activity. Where you can log on and instantly find another player to do some form of PvP with. Therefore we ask all our members to be as active(as they possibly can) and get stuck in with as many Guild events as possible - whilst also helping out other Guildee's who need help. We want to ensure that every one of our players feels comfortable and at home in our Guild and that they enjoy their time here. It is also important that all off our members have Discord downloaded, a working microphone, and understand English. We don't expect you to sit on Discord all the time, or even constantly be having conversations - we understand that is especially difficult for shy people. However, having an active and social Discord where you can talk on voice with other Guildee's helps add an extra layer of socialness to the guild, as well as adding more familiarity with each other. It is also important to be able to call out certain things in PvP. World PvP: Defias Brotherhood is a PvP flagged server, and is one of the only, if not the only, 50/50 ratio balanced Horde/Alliance PvP server. This means you will quite often bump into players of the opposing faction when you're out and about. Because of the nature of the server, there are also guild's that focus primarily on World PvP, and others that dabble in it. Many of our member's have a keen interest in World PvP, and are experienced in that field of the game. We will never shy away from World PvP skirmishes, and we ask that potential Guildee's do the same. If a Guildee is out being ganked whilst World Questing, we expecting our members to go out and help, and then take over that area and gank the ganker. We will have several planned World PvP events where we head to a certain area in the game as a Guild and take it over. World PvP is very unpredictable and spontaneous so if an opportunity for it crops up outside of the events, we'd expect you to get involved. Recruitment: We have no real hardcore, specific rules about recruiting. All we ask is that all prospective members have a keen interest in all aspects of PvP, as well as World PvP. We ask that you are active and social, and aren't one for drama. We do like a bit of banter and a laugh and a joke, but we don't want it going too far and want to steer clear of drama at all costs. We ask that all of our members have the following: Ability to speak and understand English Discord and a working microphone Active and social PvP'ers. If any of this sounds like its up your street, and you'd be interested in transferring and joining us, or even just want to ask some more questions - then please don't hesitate to add me to Battletag and ask me whatever you'd like in regards to the guild. Damian#2344 Cheers guys, hope to hear from you soon.Killían0 16 Aug
16 Aug [H] <Broder Tuck> PvP Guild Vi gör det omöjliga möjligt och kör en PvP Guild här på Twisting Nether, ni är hjärtligt välkomna att ansluta er till oss för att erövra Arena och RBG tronerna. Vi söker lite allt möjligt till guilden men vi är i stort behov av range och healers. Vår RBG leader har 2k+ exp från varje expansion i RBG så han vet vad han gör. Har ni några frågor så kontakta oss in-game, jag (Zoulo/Zpirky) och RBG leadern (Swagn/Swgn) eller så kan ni skriva här. Vi kör Discord när vi pratar! Vår första RBG run sker på fredag, så försök joina innan dess så har du chansen att hänga med på vår premiär! :) PEACE Broder TuckZoulo0 16 Aug
16 Aug Undeadknights 3/9M recruiting for ToS Mythic We are looking for dedicated, reliable and skilled players to make our raid-team as strong as possible. We are a friendly and welcoming Guild and we do understand that mistakes happen in raids, as such verbal abuse of any kind to a fellow guild member will not be tolerated. Raid times (Realm Time) Monday - 20:00 - 23:00 Wednesday - 20:00 - 23:00 Thursday - 20:00 - 23:00 Requirements for Joining 915 ilvl as a minimum basis. 52+ Traits Some experience with raiding at a Mythic level. English speaking preferred. A healthy attitude towards gearing/improving your character and gaining weapon traits. Contact us: Website: http://undeadknights.enjin.com/ GM: Witkind#2272 Raid Officer: Okami#22988 Officers: Goose Trøllkin Rockrukuro FatkinTrøllkin24 16 Aug
15 Aug Buying - Twisted Pandemonite Choker of the Impatient Hello, forum users. As the title suggests I am looking for someone that haves an Twisted Pandemonite Choker of the Impatient for sale. (Full Haste Crafted Necklace for Warlock) If you have it and are willing to sell feel free to add my Battle Net Tag Ryokuriak#21789 Best Regards, RyokuriakRyokuriak0 15 Aug
14 Aug LF Blacksmith with Icebane Gauntlets plans(Old Naxx) Hey, as the title says i am looking for a blacksmith, with the plans of Icebane Gauntlets (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=28243/icebane-gauntlets). I have all the mats ready, including the frozen runes. Please add me if you have it we can work out a deal. Thank you! Tag:Seezee#2231Madstepzz0 14 Aug
14 Aug [H] WTS [Raging furystone gorget of the savant] SOLDPrame0 14 Aug
12 Aug Carniféx 8/9 hc weekend raiding guild. Hello, ladies and gentle men and welcome to recruitment post for our humble guild Carniféx! If you could please take a moment to read what we have offer you,i'm sure you won't regret it and would love to get in on the action too! First of all, as many of you will do is check our wowprogress well to save you some time here it is. - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Carnif%C3%A9x As you have probably already recognised we don't like to bore you with long paragraphs over here in Carniféx so here's the rest of the infomation that would be of intrest. Current Raiding Schedule- (Between 8/9pm to 12pm server time) Wednesday - Normal Tomb of Sargeras runs for alts of upcoming players. (Starts at 8pm server time) Friday- Heroic Tomb of Sargeras progress (Starts at 9pm server time) Saturday- Heroic Tomb of Sargeras progress (Starts at 9pm server) Notes to mention - Normal run - The minium ilvl requirement to join this run is 895 (Can vary) Heroic run - The minium ilvl requirement to join this run is 906 If we do succesfully complete a heroic run we will attempt to progress mythic with the current group. Please bring potions and Flasks to progress raids ,however they may be provided. Contact - Rosenhoof-TwistingNether Xarnathos-TwistingNether Mgtwan-TwistingNether Nothan-TwistingNether If you have any questions post them below :). Currently Accepting every class other than Mages and Hunters.Roadrunt0 12 Aug
12 Aug [H] Twisting Nether] Asylum 10/10M recruiting. All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher. A little bit of info about us: We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier. We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.). Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council. What we expect from you: - We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know. - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids. - Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon. - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential. - Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc). - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec. - Access to Discord and a working microphone. - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection. - Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others. If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 Azkey#21565 To apply please visit our guild website: [url]http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment[/url] __________________________________________________________________________ Requirements to be considered into current main raids: - 920~ ilvl - 52+ traits. - 3/9 in ToS. - Exceptions to the requirements may be made.. _____________________________________________________________________________ We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well. Death Knight: Blood. Druid: Guardian and Balance. Hunter: MM/BM. Monk: Brewmaster. Rogue: Open. Warlock: Open. Any and all applications will be considered.Vimzoo20 12 Aug
11 Aug [H] <Legio Pro Fennia - Draenor> LF Finnish Raiders As titled.. Since this is solely meant for Finnish people only, the following will be in finnish. <Legio pro Fennia> (Draenor serverillä) Tier 20 - 9/9HC, 1/9M (Tier 19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M) etsii kesän lomailun ja rauhallisen pelailun myötä pelaajia Legion raideille. Kil'jaeden hc-kaadon myötä etsimme lisää rosteria myös mythic raideja ajatellen. Kesän aiheuttamat lomailut kun tekevät sen että osallistujia on yleensä juuri ja juuri tarvittava 20 pelaajan määrä. Mikä ihmeen Legio pro Fennia? Legio pro Fennia on ollut olemassa aikojen alusta... oikeastaan jo ennen World of Warcraftin euroopan launchia. Laughing Skull-serverillä jo WoWin betassa juostiin samalla porukalla (Nordic Horde) joka sittemmin muodosti Legio pro Fennian alunperin Agamaggan-serverille. Kor'gallille koko kilta siirtyi 3.6.2005, josta matka jatkui 9.3.2013 Draenorille. Legio pro Fennia ei ole kilta, joka yksi kaunis päivä vain lakkaisi olemasta vaan sen ydinjäsenillä on pitkä kokemus killasta ja kilta pysyy varmasti pystyssä vielä pitkään. Kaikesta tästä huolimatta haluammekin riveihimme myös uutta verta. Mitä sinulta vaaditaan: - Ymmärrät allaolevan tekstin - 18-vuoden ikä, enemmänkin toki saa olla - killan raid-päivät sopivat VÄHINTÄÄN kahtena päivänä kolmesta: to ja ma-ti klo 19:00-22:00 - ei ongelmia tietokoneen tai internetyhteyden kanssa - raid-addonit kunnossa - oma-aloitteisuutta itselle uusien pomojen taktiikoiden selvityksessä - osaa tehdä hakemuksen, jota lukiessa eivät silmät ala vuotamaan verta Mitä sinulle tarjotaan: - Mahdollisuus päästä raidaamaan suomalaisessa täysi-ikäisessä porukassa - Suuria tunteita, niin hyvässä kuin pahassakin - Olla osa yhtä vanhimmista yhä pystyssä olevista (suomi)killoista. Legio pro Fennia perustettiin jo WoWin betan aikana kauan ennen virallista julkaisua! Mitä tarvitaan? Tällä hetkellä tankki/heal osasto on aika hyvin kasassa mutta otamme kaikki hakemukset harkintaan. Ennenkaikkea järkevä ja asian osaava pelaaja on aina tervetullut. Aina kannattaa kokeilla kepillä jäätä, mutta muista - Sherlockmaiset analysaattorit tutkivat hakemuksesi kamman ja suurennuslasin kanssa :-) WWW-sivut ja mahdollisuuden hakea kiltaan löydät osoitteesta http://www.legioprofennia.net/ Tervetuloa mukaan!Nazshak1 11 Aug
11 Aug Mythic+ Boost,Mythic+ Boost Hello, Are you having trouble completing +15 Mythic Dungeons every week? You don’t have enough time or gear? Nobody’s inviting you ? That’s not a problem! We can save you from all these troubles for a small fee. We’re doing +15 Mythic Dungeon boosts every week for both weekly item chest (guaranteed 930+ item) and Keystone Master Achievement if you like. We only accept in-game gold ( For every server ) We are a guild group with 930+ item lvls / 59+ Traits / Keystone Masters bla bla.. Contact battle id : darkness#24451 Add btag and we'll have a chat! Hopefully soon! Have a good day!Darknéssfall15 11 Aug
11 Aug Tank LF guild Hey, I'm looking for an active english speaking guild for HC ToS and more. I'm currently playing blood dk / brewmaster monk / guardian druid, but have all tank classes ~910 ilvl and at least 3 decent legendaries (mained a prot pally untill ToS, but dropped it). Armory links: BrM: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/equinoxia BDK: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/duskmaiden Gdudu: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/duskpawz As you can see I aim for best stats/talents for progress. Currently coming after a break during NH, don't have mythic achievments since I raided only with friends so far, but have early Ahead of the Curves. Can bring some healer/dps friends too if needed :) Available for 2-3 days/week raiding guilds, after 19:30 CET. Leave me your btag here if interested in my services. Thank you!Duskmaiden3 11 Aug
10 Aug Selling BIG BUNDLE of TCG PETS and Rare PETS Hey i am selling my Rare pet collection so i can get money for Destiny 2 deluxe package :D I have these pets and this mega bundle discount! https://gyazo.com/fd8f21aa5e5473c3516b6d78a4e513cfStouck1 10 Aug
10 Aug [H] Tesseract recruitment Tesseract formed towards the end of NH with the aim of being ready with a core team to take on ToS mythic. Currently at 9/9 Normal and 9/9 HC. The guild is made up of like-minded players from various countries that enjoy a competitive yet relaxed raiding atmosphere. We are currently in need of any skilled players to bolster our ranks but especially; Healers: Resto Shaman,Resto Druid Range DPS: Elemental Shaman, Hunter, Priest. Melee DPS: Monk, Enhance, Deathknight, Rogue Dps with competent Tanking off spec. All classes will be considered for exceptional players. The current raid schedule is Wednesdays 19:00 - 22:00, Thursdays 19:00 - 22:00 and Sunday 19:00 - 22:00. After HC is clear Sunday will be optional farm run to gear alts and test trials We have a tight-knit community of old friends and new members who love to spend time in discord talking sh*t and running keys/alt runs. We put great emphasis on log analysis and regularly assess our core team for areas of improvement. Trials are assessed on their ability to follow mechanics; knowledge of their class; willingness to take criticism and improve; and (to some extent) how their personality fits with our current members. If this seems like it might be the right fit for you message Eagle#22880, Demnyx#2568 or Muzen#2159 for any questions and more information.Gengas0 10 Aug