Twisting Nether

10 Jul Vertex 3/9HC (Guild) 7/9HC (with PuGs) Recruting Vertex is a guild formed of Ex-Mythic raiders having gone a lot more casual not wanting 4 day raiding and split runs. Currently we are running a 10 man roster and are looking to expand as content is eaiser in a larger guild group, and as we are aiming for mythic we will need 20 people. We are recruting any class although we prefer DPS and Tanks as we have 3/4 healers currently. Raids are Wed, Thurs, Sunday at 8:30-12:30. If you are a player looking for an enviroment where you can chill out, get big logs and kill bosses this is the place for you. Our only ask is that you are able to focus and get that boss down when on progression. Thanks for reading, add Crook#2763 or Divinita in game. Anyone in the guild will be able to refer you to me if I am not online so dont heasitate. We are also very open to a guild merger if that is your intent.Divinita0 10 Jul
10 Jul Paradigma-8/9HC LF Raiders Recruiting Range. Mage Shadow Priest Boomkin Hunter Warlock elemental Melee non except exceptional ppl The class recruitment above is only a rough guideline, we will always look at any exceptional applications, no matter if the class is listed or not. More in depth information: Paradigma is a guild that has been around since the start of wow the officer have changed a bit in that time but the guild has not and everything we do within. We moved to 10 men in Cataclysm and are back to 20 men now for WoD. but we've always cleared all raiding content in a reasonable time frame given our raiding hours and that won't change in the future. Our raiding schedule is as follows: Wednesday 8 pm to 11:30pm Sunday 8 pm to 11:30 pm For the first few weeks of a tier we usually do an optional farm raid Fridays at 8 pm. The reason being that with our seven-hour schedule we can't afford to spend a few hours farming heroic content if we want to progress in mythic. But especially at the release of an expansion, the heroic gear is needed. Attendance for the Friday raid isn't required/expected in any way, it's usually some mains and then alts and/or casual members. However, if your item level is below what's required for mythic and/or you are lacking set pieces, you are to some extend expected to show up to this raid (you'll have priority on any drops over alts/casuals). Our average age is about 25-36, so I would hope that we are a rather mature guild. We're playing this game to have fun. But for everyone here fun also means to have a reasonable amount of progress. Wiping is fine. Wiping to the same stuff again and again isn't. We're trying to make the most of our somewhat limited raid time. That means you need to be able to deal with criticism while being able to communicate criticism towards others without yelling and shouting. What we expect from you Attendance Missing the occasional raid happens due to real life but if you miss too much then you won’t pass your trial. Attitude Get on with the rest of the guild. You can be the best player in the world, but if you don’t fit in our community, there will probably not be a spot for you. Preparation This might sound stupid but time and time again players don’t show their commitment to raiding. Bring 2 flasks to each raid so we can make caldrons. Bring 2 stacks of food. Bring Minimum 1 stack of Defiled Augment Rune. Read up on boss fights and watch videos. Apply you can apply here at http://paradigma-guild.enjin.com/ you may also contact an officer for further chats. Officers Corvár – Btag Decca#2940 - Discord Decca#9609 Redonkulous – Btag Dkay#2890 Mafkeeske - in-game Thasfnul – In-game Mclordi – in-gameCorvár5 10 Jul
10 Jul WTB Raging Furystone Gorget of the Savant WTB Raging Furystone Gorget of the Savant In game : Griselda or battle tag : Quetzecoatl#2753Griselda0 10 Jul
10 Jul [H] Tessellate 9/9HC Recruiting Hey there, Tessellate is a mythic raiding guild based on Twisting Nether currently recruiting all roles and classes. We aim to clear end game content while it is still relevant. We're currently recruiting Healers and DPS melee or ranged for core raiding spots in ToS We raid Mon - Wed - Thu 20:15 to 23:30 and willing to push for 1 extra day on new tier releases for first 2 weeks to have an edge on progression. If you're interested please do leave a reply or contact me in game, btag mejren#2121. CheersMejren6 10 Jul
09 Jul WTS Heroic Kil'jaeden, 9/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras and +15. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 930 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 910 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Tomb of Sargeras Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 915 loot or higher, up to 950. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Abyss Worm Mount from Mistress Sassz'ine. 6-Heroic Kil'jaeden also gives a new artifact weapon skin. -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Kil'jaeden you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Tomb of Sargeras heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 800k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is one and half million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 1 million and 150k gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 800k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 09 Jul
09 Jul WTS Heroic Kil'jaeden, 9/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras and +15. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 930 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 910 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Tomb of Sargeras Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 915 loot or higher, up to 950. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Abyss Worm Mount from Mistress Sassz'ine. 6-Heroic Kil'jaeden also gives a new artifact weapon skin. -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Kil'jaeden you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Tomb of Sargeras heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 800k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is one and half million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 1 million and 150k gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 800k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 09 Jul
08 Jul Guild LFM LVL 60 Raiders Molten Core and Beyond Cup of Tea is a new social levelling guild and we are currently looking for more members for our level 60 raiding team. At the moment we have around 15 players interested in joining us in the raids who are currently at lvl 60 or on their way to lvl 60. We are at the point where we are currently starting to set raid dates for the runs. If playing through the old raid content of wow is something you are interested in please let us know and we will be more than happy to give you an invite, everyone in the guild can invite. We are currently looking for all roles to be filled in the raid team so we are accepting Tanks, DPS and healers at the moment and all classes and specs. We are also a social levelling guild for players going to lvl 110 so again if anyone is interested in joining a new community as they level then you are more than welcome too. We Guild is situated on Twisting Nether. Well hope to hear from you soon.Nituna4 08 Jul
08 Jul LF ANY TWINK GUILD Good morning Twisting Nether (EU), I am looking for ANY twink guild that are still active on TN, I don't mind what level bracket it is, just looking to get involved in something a bit different. Thanks!Lëwis1 08 Jul
08 Jul ToS boosting <Invalid target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling various normal and heroic Tomb of Sargeras boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items with the starting date of 24th of June, every Saturday from 14:00 until midnight (the last run starts at 22:00), a run takes approximately 2 hours ( 5 raids a day) , and we can boost 4 people in normal and 3 in heroic each run in the beginnings and as we gear up we can add more spots. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. In the first week we offer only normal boosts due heroic would disturb our guilds split schedule. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Shuin#21392 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following characters: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/stejnike https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/krest%C3%B3fkaStejnike1 08 Jul
07 Jul 911 iLevel Resto Shammy LF RBG Guild Pref: TurkishZukash0 07 Jul
07 Jul New Guild Recruting Sacred> new formed guild 9/9 N TOS leadership 8/9hc . Looking to expand our roster for Tomb Of Sargeras HC progression. In need of Ranged Dps ,Healers and Tanks . Considering players of any class. We raid Wed/Thu/Mon 20:00 - 23:00 ST. PM me for more info!Ryundead0 07 Jul
07 Jul Experienced mythic raider LF GUILD (AS DH/WARR) Hello. I am an experienced raider that has raided through all of the possible content in any expansion, except for cataclysm and MoP where i was taking breaks very often and did a lot of PvP. To get this short, recently my mythic exp has been a bit "lol". EN 3/7m then had to stop playing for 6 months. NH 8/10m i came back to raid 1 month and cleared 4 new bosses with a guild, but they gave up on trying Gul'dan. TOS - I want to find a guild that needs a good player that can handle any role in the raid. I'm a person with a lot of alts so rerolling is always a path I can take if it is in dire need of the guild. I'm a focused and concentrated player that never fails to execute tactics as close to perfect as possible, once i've seen enough wipes on a certain boss. A tendency i've seen is performing better than the whole raid teams i've been in like 90% of the time. Contact me on Bnet if interested : Levski1312#2813 Note that I have interest only in guilds that raid Mythic and do so in a fast pace.Dathedr0 07 Jul
07 Jul Norwegian guild on [H] TW? Norwegian guild/players? Looking for other norwegian players on TW [H] to play with/make a guild. Is there any norwegian only guilds here? Add Springframeg on TWSpringframeg2 07 Jul
07 Jul <Beyond Gold> 4 day raiding guild <Beyond Gold> is a brand new guild looking for new members. We are currently 3 people in the guild and in the process of building a solid raid team to start taking on heroic ToS. Hopefully that will be a fast process and we can begin progressing through mythic, which is the end goal. To start with our current raid times are set to be Tuesday, wednesday, thursday and sunday 20.00-23.00 Server time (CEST) During these raid days we will do split-raids/alt-raids and ofc main raids. Who are we looking for? Players with a brain mainly. Currently we dont really care about ilvl or exp, we think that players can improve given the chance, and with 4 days of raiding per week gearing should be trivial. By the time argus gets out I have the hope that we will be fully ready to tackle mythic progression and compete for rankings. Sounds interesting? Add nilco#2196 in game for a chat and an invite :)Nîlco1 07 Jul
07 Jul WTB Ethereum Nexus-Reaver looking to buy a Ethereum Nexus-Reaver Please /w ingame or add Youdiedlol#2125 if u got one for a decent price. <3Gimpme0 07 Jul
06 Jul Merge Sacred> 9/9 N TOS leadership 8/9hc . Looking to expand our roster for Tomb Of Sargeras HC progression. In need of Ranged Dps ,Healers and Tanks . Considering players of any class. We raid Wed/Thu/Mon 20:00 - 23:00 ST. PM me for more info!Intrested in merge toRyundead0 06 Jul
06 Jul Since when Twisting Nether is a "turkish" realm? Whenever I log in to play I see people yelling at various channel about turkish people spamming in turkish. So I went ahead and asked a really simple question and the question was why people are speaking in turkish instead of english. The reply I got was that I'm an idiot and that Twisting Nether is a turkish only realm. From what I remember this realm used to be really populated, especially by Horde, and it was english speaking. So if anybody knows I'd really like to know when did this realm "become" turkish or w/e.Lightshard8 06 Jul
06 Jul [H] Brothers in Arms - 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M (Emeriss) Recruitment is currently open for all classes. <Brothers in Arms> is Bulgarian PvE guild established in October 2006. So far in Legion we are 7/7M, 3/3M and finished 10/10M in Nighthold as well. We are currently recruiting Bulgarian players for Tomb of Sargeras. Raid Days: Monday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Wednesday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Thursday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Sunday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Requirements: - Over 18 - Can communicate in Bulgarian - Discord/TS + microphone - 60% attendance - Former raiding experience is highly desirable We advise you to take your time in writing your application. Remember that first impression lasts. Make sure you have read the rules and policy of Brothers in Arms before you make your application. What we can offer: - A stable guild that has been raiding for 11+ years - Competitive progress with 4 raids per week - Fair leadership - no A or B teams, we don't recruit for the bench - Experienced guild management and raid leading What we are expecting from you: - Coming prepared with consumables and knowledge of the bosses you are about to face - High Motivation during progress and farm raids - Know your class and min-max your character - A "team first" attitude Attitude and commitment are the most important. We do not want people who just log on to farm raids to get loot and then disappear for progression nights! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To post an application, register to our forums at bia-emeriss.com. You can also roll an alt on our server and contact Daten (Daten#2257), through bnet.Daten2 06 Jul
04 Jul <Out of the Shadow> 6/9 hc <Out of the shadow> is recruiting for progress 6/9 so far we are a semi casual guild looking for players for our core raiding team. We are looking for 910+ ilvl(52). We raid Wednesday and Sundays 7-10 pm. Add me on btag Mightyfists#2583 or Visit oots.wowhordes.com For more info.Mightyfists0 04 Jul
04 Jul Nighthold Mythic Weekly Pug I've started to make a NH Mythic Weekly Pug on Saturdays (at 14:00 realm time) for people that still wants a chance of titanforged gear or the gul'dan mount. I made this run because my current guild is a 2 days raiding guild, they don't want to spend any hour/s in Nighthold but since I'm still using gear from there and I still want the mount, I first started my own group with premade LFG, successfully killed everything except Gul'dan. So here I am, trying to make a more successful group with reliable players that will be able to kill 10/10M within 3 hours of raiding every week. I'm looking for people that have Cutting Edge and multiple Gul'dan kills that are interested to join for every week, high attendancy will be appreciated. Now there is a few rules, 1. Since we're not using signups, we will need people to be on time at 14:00, as we wont wait for you! 2. I expect that you have 3 hours of freetime when we start, to avoid loosing time searching for replacement in middle of the raid. 3. Attendancy, If you are decent and attend to every raid you will get a garantued spot. (example: someone that joins for 1 week, not comming for 2nd and then wants to join for 3rd will not get a spot over someone that have joined for every week.) 4. No Slack, since we're having an estimated time, I dont want people to go afk between pulls, there will be 1x 15min break between the hours. 5. Angry Assignments - This addon will be used in the raid and will be required for you to have it. 6. Leaving without a notice results in you're kicked out and never invited for any more raids. We are using discord (https://discord.gg/x3hut5X) for every raid If you're interested, Add me on btag (Jokkan#21206) or PM me on Discord.Jokk0 04 Jul
04 Jul [H] Seventh Sin 3/10 Mythic recruiting Seventh Sin is a guild with a great history which spans all the way back to Wrath of the Lich King. The core of the guild consists of real life friends and people who have been playing together for a long time. We see ourselves as a mature guild, with natural leaders. The average age in our guild is mid twenties. Our goal is to progress as far as we can in the current content as quickly as we can. We aim to clear current content while it is relevant while still keeping a fun and social atmosphere in our raids. We have the mindset that we make optimal use of our raidtime so that we progress as far and as fast as we are able to. Recruitment status: We are currently open for a holy paladin, a balance druid and a rogue to complete our roster. In any case, exceptional applicants will always be considered. What we require from you: · You are age 18+ and have a mature attitude · You have a working mic + availability to use voice communication · You are able to speak and understand English · You are a team player whose individual skills stand out · You are dedicated to what you do and you make sure you do it well · A mythic raiding attitude which means you will do anything required to maximize your potential What we can offer you: · Friendly and fun community with people from all over the world · Focused and dedicated raiders · A social atmosphere · Homepage and forum · A well experienced raiding environment with focus on clearing new content · Experienced group of players who have been playing WoW and other games together for a long time Raid days: Wednesday 20.00-23.00 Sunday 20.00-23.00 Monday 20.00-23.00 Interested? Homepage: seventhsin.eu Contact us ingame by whispering: Connotatius, Heatx or Kéric Alternatively, add Funtack#2413 or Connotation#2996 for a chat.Connotatius16 04 Jul
04 Jul [H] - SALT - Recruiting 8/9 ToS HC Hello everyone, SALT, is a guild formed in the start of Legion, and we are recruiting additional members for our main team to build a mythic roster (Socials are always welcome). Community is important to us and our goal is to provide a fun but progressive raiding environment, with a focus on clearing heroic and mythic content. Your previous raiding experience is not the be all and end all, however we do ask for individuals who can demonstrate maturity (18+), commitment and a understanding of their class and spec. Website: www.SALT.guildlaunch.com Raid Days: Wednesday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time Thursday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time Sunday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time Progress: Tomb of Sargeras 8/9 HC 9/9 N Nighthold 5/10 Mythic 10/10 Heroic 10/10 Normal Trial of Valor: 3/3 Normal 3/3 Heroic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Heroic 1/7 Mythic We are looking to expand our roster, and have open raid spots for: RANGED DPS Even if we are not currently recruiting your class/spec we are always open to take a look at exceptional players/applications. Check our website for more details and updated info. If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit our website www.SALT.guildlaunch.com for more information. Alternatively, please speak to one of our officers in game: Zherin, Granbark, Vrenck, Sdimo. Casual/social players are always welcome :) We look forward to hearing from you.Zherin35 04 Jul
03 Jul 921 Rogue LF Late-ish Night Raiding Guild Hello, having already cleared ToS HC with pugs I'm looking for a guild which raids on or after 22:00 (Server Time) so I can start progressing Mythic (current guild is not a raiding guild). I can raid any day of the week but it cannot be before 22:00 Server Time. Cannot really raid any time past 2:00 a.m. Server Time. Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/Trolollollo WarcraftLogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/trolollolloTrolollollo0 03 Jul
03 Jul Pro ALT run Hello people of Twisting Nether, Me and a few of my guildies are looking to start a proper TOS heroic alt run for our alts, we're 5/9 M experienced on our mains, our alts are 915-920 ilvl with 57-59 traits! We're interested in getting people , be it alts or mains who want to clear TOS heroic every week w/o any struggles or w/o having to pug way too many people. It's not a boost run , so you're expected to have previous / current raiding experience , you're expected to be geared (at least 910 + ilvl ) , have traits (minimum is to have concordance) , and obviously flasks / food. If it starts going well and we get enough and the same people on weekly basis this run will eventually turn into Mythic weekly clear like in the past tiers / expansions. Run is happening every Friday at 19:00 If you're interested or have any questions, just leave a message here or poke me in game or my battle tag: Fanatik#2233Fanatìk0 03 Jul
03 Jul Eradicate - Rebuild Project Hey guys, Eradicate was formed back at the start of Warlords of Draenor where we raided 2 days aweek and managed to complete 11/13, at the start of legion we decided to go our own ways for a while and maybe think about a rebuild at some point in 7.2.5. As of Today id like to announce that Eradicate will be looking for skilled players to push our progress towards Cutting Edge, Yes is its a Fresh rebuild but I feel its possible to reach Cutting Edge with the right players who all have the same mind set, What we are Currently looking for (Leadership) 2 Recruitment Officers, 1 Raid Leader Raid team, All positions are open as stated above, but there is a tank/Healer team comp I would like.. Tanks Blood DK BM Monk Healers Holy Pala Holy Priest Resto Druid Resto Shaman DPS As for dps having a set amount of dps with immunities would always be welcome, such has hunters, ret pala, demon hunter, you name it, at the moment I do not own a forum for people to apply, so feel free to add Wolfskie#2902 for a chat about aims and prospects towards the current and future raiding of Eradicate. Aims in a nutshell; The aim I have for the guild is to build a solid close nit team where we are able to push the progress at a steady and fun filled pace, where we can still hit the goal of Cutting Edge. I don't plan to race any other guild or put stress on raiders while progressing. What I will expect from Officers/Raiders/Trials; 90% attendance, A positive attitude towards raiding and guild members To be prepared for new / old encounters (ie, Reading / watching tactics) On progress Nights the guild bank will supply Cauldrons, Feasts, Vantus runes, (on farm you would be asked to supply your own until we have a good stock)What to Expect from leadership, A chilled team, ready to help in any situation A fair system where everyone is treated equalIf you have any questions about the new Rebuild or your intrested in giving a helping hand drop me a /w via battle tag GuildMaster - Wolfskie#2902Astridax0 03 Jul
02 Jul LEGACY RAIDING GUILD RECRUITING. Hello! I am making a legacy raiding guild. Level to 60 and stop xp. We will raid one day per week so people still have time to play main characters etc. We will be Alliance on the Aggramar Server. Rules and info: All professions allowed up to lvl 300. We will check if you use any proffesion items that requires over lvl 300 skill. Transmog and hierlooms are optional. Hierlooms are not allowed in raids. Loot will be rolled for. Toxic, immature, or generally bad behaviour will be punished. (Loot ban, guild kick, rank lowered.) Good behaviour will be rewarded. (Gold, raised rank) Not more than 2 of each class. Our raid team will be 12 players. 2 tanks, 3 healers, 7 dps. Must have Discord and a working microphone. Auction house is allowed. Do you think this is something you would enjoy being apart of? Send me a message! Abekebbab#2640 Currently need no Tanks, 1healers and 5dps.Dolthrun0 02 Jul
02 Jul [H] Dystopia is looking to merge Greetings. As the title says, we are looking to merge with another guild(or vice versa). The reason for this is that our RL/MT left due to IRL issues and after that core members hopped on the train due to progress halt. We are a medium sized group, mostly friends that like to laugh, be joyful and have a good time. We are also focused when it comes to raid progress as nobody likes to waste time. Our progress was 3/10 M, but mythic was also hard to do due to not being a full roster. Our aim is to clear/farm ToS HC and then focus on Mythic while not breaking the bank. We raid 3 days/week from 2000-2300 ST. We can do 2 days/week also, around the same time if possible. We're searching for a drama free guild, without rage and explosions. Those belong in affixes. We'll bring in return fun times and our best ability to progress. Everyone is over 18 and you won't see any issues from us. We have 1 tank that can dps, 3-4 active healers and lots of dps. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/twisting-nether/Dystopia/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/232321/ Thanks for your time. Regards, Xytauri.Xytaurï0 02 Jul
01 Jul Hpala 918 ilvl LF raiding guild!! Hello! I am an experienced hpala , i am playing since wotlk!! I am looking for a casual - semi hardcore mythic raiding guild to progress into TOS !! Atm, i am 9/9 hc !! I know my logs are not perfect but i am willing to get improved and become a solid healer for your roster !! What i want is a friendly but also serious atmosphere and people who want to discover the mythic TOS!! Due to IRL issues i didn't manage to step into NH mythic! Thank you for your time!! Add andrew#24396 to have a chat !!Hardtobeat0 01 Jul
01 Jul [H] Solid Liquid-Twisting Nether (2/9M 9/9HC 10/10M) About Solid Liquid is a Semi-Hardcore Horde guild on Twisting Nether, that was formed in September 2016. Our guild has grown quite a bit since then. It's core are members that played World of Warcraft many years ago and returned for legion. Goal Our current goal is to strengthen our raiding team and have a steady progress in Tomb of Sargeras. Schedule Wednesday: 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) Thursday : 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) Monday : 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) -------------------------------------------------------- Sunday : 19:00 - 23:00 (optional Realm time) Alt raids/ HC runs for those that want. We are currently: 1/9 M ToS 9/9 HC Previous patch: 10/10 Mythic NH, 3/3 Mythic ToV. Recruitment Since we are currently trying to strengthen our core we are looking for a squad that consists of roughly 25 active members. With a flexible number we are able to raid when some players can't make the raid or a progression boss asks for a certain setup. We expect an attendance close to 90%. Those that drop below without a clear reason will be penalized. Recruiting: Arms/Fury Warrior Survival/MM/BM Hunter Arcane/Frost Mage Demo/Destro Warlock Unholy Death Knight Any exceptional players are always considered. Contact Crazyheal#2289, Erashnak#2943, Monkey#2116 or Zananni#2304 in game or Apply to our Website. http://www.solid-liquid.enjin.com/Zananni5 01 Jul
30 Jun (A)Desperately LF Leatherworker To craft me dreadrunner helm got mats :/Arrou1 30 Jun
30 Jun Ret Pal. Looking for a guild Hi, my name is Adrian, 25 age from Romania and i"m looking for a scocial, active and mature guild. I"m a loyal player looking for a permanent guild using social media could be an advantage. Waiting for an reply and cheers.Equinoxady0 30 Jun
30 Jun 914 Havoc LF Guild Hey guys I am currently looking for a guild that will suit my schedule. Since i work on nigthshift i am looking raid timming that suit my lifestyle. My exp on legion so far: -EN 4/7 Mythic ( before TOV came out) -TOV 3/3 HM -NH Krosus down Mythic -TOS 9/9 NM -TOS 5/9 HM I got a off spec Tank 912 ilvl and 52 trait if the guild need me for remplacement. I am aswell quite focus on M+ and live to do some push / high key My wow progress here: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/elune/Scoudy 1500MM scores 7.2.5 Rank 4 DH realm. What raid schedule will be: Nigth time: Wednesday/ Thursday /Monday / Tuesday After midnight until 5am OR Day time: Friday / saturday between 3pm to 8pm So i am basicly looking for a nigth time guild or day time guilde doing friday saturday. I am currently playing on French server but will transfer for a guild that suit me. I do not mind playing horde or ally. For more info or if you wanna talk about it add me XzeeeN#1583 CheersScoudy0 30 Jun
28 Jun [H] <Sunflower Seed> small Turkish guild LF Members Hello dears, We are a Turkish guild on TN and we're looking for members to improve our roster going further into ToS. About Us: We are a group of real life friends from Turkey who enjoys playing and raiding together. This post though will not be in Turkish since we tend to follow forum rules and do not support Turkish spamming on TN. Even though the guild is new, the players aren't. Most are hardcore-in-their-time players that have turned semi-casual due to real life conditions. We are disciplined enough to clear content, but having fun is the priority. So we are laid-back and chill (usually). Progress and short-term goals: Currently 5/9 HC on ToS. We wish to clear heroic in a timly manner and maybe move to first bosses of mythic if we have the full roster. Recruitment: Currently we're open to skilled players of all classes. Priorities are as listed; Healer (high) RDPS (medium) MDPS - (medium) We are also looking for people who can handle a bit of responsibility and take on some important roles in the guild. Raids: Currently, we are keeping it casual and raiding 3 days a week; Wednesday, Thursday and Monday. The times are 19.30 - 22.30 ST (20.30 - 23.30 Local Time for Turkey). We are using Personal Loot (strictly, don't want any drama/inequality here) and Discord for voice-comm. So if you are interested in joining our guild and if you want to meet us and have fun with us; feel free to contact penelopeia#21404 or Evael#2143. May the force be with you!Sereia9 28 Jun
28 Jun (H) <Dystopia> 3/10M 8/9N 1/9HC recruiting for HC Hi TwistingNether, Want to be a part of core raiding team in a guild? Dystopia might be the place for you. We are a stable guild with high level of organization and stable core people devoted to the guild. We are currently recruiting exceptional players to complete our core bully (Mythic) roster and extend our usual (N & HC) roster. All roles will be taken into consideration and reviewed per case.. Raid times are 8:00pm server time (CET/GMT+1) until 11:00pm. Raiding days are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. What can you expect from us: High level of organisation within the guild Great raids with a lot of humor on Discord Friendly guildies Steady progress through PvE content Sharing of our PvE knowledge Rare wipes but with a lot of humor if they happen What do we expect from you: Be communicative and friendly Show up on majority of raids (if not all) Secondary stuff we do during the week: Mythic+ runs to ensure every member has +10 done for 905+ weekly loot AP farm + NH HC boost of low geared members Anyone who is interested in more information can whisper Atelophobia, Aquaphobia or Dardanadoran in-game or add Battle tags Rideen#2245 or Makisa#2180 . You can also reply here and we will get in touch with you. Have an awesome day!Atelophobia28 28 Jun
28 Jun Herald of the Titans Boost! [ALL CAPS Boosting] Hello the people of Twisting Nether Currently, We are boosting Heralds of the Titans For the Horde ! This will take about 5-10 minutes. We run 2 times in a week, so there are at least 2 choices for you. We already boosted over 20 times. Rewards: 1) Feats of Strength Achievement "Herald of the Titans" 2) Title: "Herald of the Titans" Requirements: 1) You need to have a lv 80 Horde character. 2) You need to have dps specialization and dps gear (Naxramas 25M farm make it easier) 3) Max. ilvl 232 for (weapons) & 226 for (armory,accessories and trinkets) Higher ilvl cancel the achievement. 4) You can join our run with xrealm characters but payment must be on Twisting Nether. Payment: You can ask for Price and Payment method in game or skype We are accepting gold @ Twisting Nether Realm Contact: Btag: Treaty#2818 Skype: darfloyd Challenge Conqueror: Gold : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12206551619 Hellfire Citadel(Mythic): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17289140187 Hellfire Citadel(Heroic): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15161821400Teendeen7 28 Jun
27 Jun [Sell] M+ Boost Hello All! We are a newly formed mythic+ boosting group from realms Frostwolf/Twisting Nether. We all raid mythic and thus are highly geared, each of us reached 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M in legion raids. Get your 930-955 ilvl gear and loads of AP from your weekly chest for completeing a +15 keystone! We will also trade you any item we do not need! For our boosting services, we accept ONLY GOLD. (Terms of Service) Our Terms: - gold is given upfront, with exception of Frostwolf / Twisting Nether servers (half upfront, half before last boss) - we accept gold on all servers, prefer Frostwolf / Twisting Nether - you must supply your key, unless its a +15, in that case we can provide our own key, for a slightly higher price - we accept keys in each difficulty, you can find pricelist lower Our setup: Hunter - https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/Anom%C3%A1li%C3%A4 Mage - https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/frostwolf/Aquil Holy Paladin - https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/frostwolf/Milkywayz Guardian Druid/Prot Paladin - https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/frostwolf/Ursoca If you are interested, feel free to contact any of us under our battletag below: Anthraxis#2825 Milkywayz#21684 F3ZER#2940 Faust#2223 Prices: 2-6 - 40k 7-9 - 100k 10-12 - 200k 13-14 - 300k 15 - 400k your key, 450k our keyAnomáliä0 27 Jun
26 Jun Experienced Healer looking for new home Hello Everyone, as topic says im looking for a new home for ToS Mythic and fourth, i have made a post on shared pve forum, where you can find some further information about me as a raider, and what i search for. Fast summary: I have cleared every content from Vanilla up to ToS Heroic, i look for a progressive raiding guild who have a common goal of being competetive in ToS. I always come prepared and studying logs, analyzers and so on to improve myself. For more info go to https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616042310 - I prefer all contact to go thru that post, or ingame /regards KnowledgeKnówledge0 26 Jun
26 Jun 890+ Healer main LF HC guild coming back from break Hey! Im a dedicated healer main (all healer classes indeed!) that has recently come back after a brief break shortly before NH release, i know right. Im looking at preferably a HC progressing guild but thats not to say i wont consider mythic raiding guilds if i find they suit me! So who am i then?: - Someone who doesnt goof around and likes to take things rather serious in terms of progression (cliché i know) - Someone who classifies a successfull raid with boss progression/kills instead of loot gained - Not specific about wich raid times works for me, aslong as its not in the middle of the day, we're good :D I've played and mained healer ever since TBC with mostly normal raiding with friends to some heroic raiding later down the line. In legion i was a officer for a heroic raiding guild wich slowly stopped being active after NH release, wich obviously means i never progressed in NH. So whats the catch? this sounds too good to be true and must be a scam! So since i just got back from a brief break this obviously means im not up-to-date in terms of gear and infact my two ''main'' healers have 890+ ilvl wich im of course improving on with mythic+ runs at the moment. NOTE: Priest and Monk could be considered my main characters at this point but like the title specifies i am willing to play virtually any healer thats needed for the guild (apart from shaman whos not 110 yet :/) just know they're not as up to date as my mains. If you got more questions you'd like answers to either reply here or you can mail me in-game to either Dáemon or Xarnathos :) Take care /DáemonDáemon0 26 Jun
26 Jun Boosting 15+ for 300k gold Boosting 15+ for 300k gold, /w in game or add my bt: GUCCI#21387Guccifer0 26 Jun
26 Jun Holy paladin looking for casual guild Hello! I am Tomi. I am 25 years old and hail from Finland. I am friendly and easy going. Pretty social. I play as Holy, with current ilvl of 892, working it on some mythic +. I don't have raid exp outside of LRF in Legion. Used to play as resto druid back in WotLK. I find paladin fun and challenging. Anyway, I am looking for active and social guild. Ideally to have good banter with. Doing mythics, maybe PVP or even raiding. Hope to hear from you soon! Either /w me ingame or add my btag: Hapottaja#2682Kirkkaus3 26 Jun
26 Jun [H]<OLD SKOOL> (hc only) LF FINNISH PLAYERS Only for players who are able to speak and understand finnish language. Hello! We are looking for few active players to clear and farm heroic content. Few pure damage dealers and some with healing offspec or a pure healer would be grand and nice. We are looking for mature players who understand what they are doing with their class and DONT STAND IN !@#$. Alts welcome! Crossrealm possibility! Raid days are: Thursday and Sunday (Tuesday if people want) between 19:00 - 22:00 Finnish time. Contact: Sarufax#2808 , Grev#2897 or comment here =) for invites and questions.Holysmokes0 26 Jun
25 Jun Eternal Chaos Is Recruiting Hi we are looking for players of all class spec and ability to join out friendly casual raiding guild we are currently raiding twice a week with raid days being Wednesday and Thursday 20:00-23:00 realm time. we are a group of friends that have been playing together for a number of years and would invite you to join us to bolster our raiding team for Tomb of Sargeras and beyond So if your looking for a new home for your Characters where you dont have to be in the top 1% to get a raid spot drop one of our officer a chat in game or leave a message on here Thanks for reading this post CowpatriciaCowpatricia5 25 Jun
24 Jun 911 Warlock - LF Active Raiding guild Old school warlock looking to re-join an active raiding guild :) Took a long break from raid whilst my kids were growing up. Looking to get back in to it. Got a few realm firsts under my belt!Tictosh2 24 Jun
24 Jun Blood/unholy Dk LF casual raid guild Hi folks, I am looking for a casual guild to start my raiding journey in. Currently have very little experience raiding but would like to change that. I mainly play unholy but have no issues playing blood to tank and am available to raid 5 - 7 days a week. Thanks for reading and considering me. :)Trulydeath1 24 Jun
24 Jun [H] German looking for casual guild Hey everbody I'm a German guy and I wanna play a new char with some people as a holy or disz priest. Is there a guild with TS3 and friendly people who support each other? I know there are German server, but I want to learn English and I know on EN server the people are much more friendly than Germans...Sadough0 24 Jun
23 Jun <Thurification> - Twisting Nether 8/10M Thurification is a dedicated progression guild on Twisting Nether. Our goal is to progress as far as we can in current content and as quickly as we can. We aim to clear current content while it is relevant while still maintaining a fun atmosphere. We have the mindset to make optimal use of raid time so that we can progress as far as we can, as fast as we are able to. The guilds current progress is: 7/7M EN. 8/10M NH. 3/9 HC ToS. Recruitment status: We are currently open for recruiting Ranged DPS to further solidify our roster, preferably: Balance Druid. Elemental Shaman. Mage. Exceptional applicants of any class will always be considered. What we require from you: · You are 18+ and have a mature attitude · You have a working mic and passion to use voice communication. · You are able to speak and understand English. · You are a team player with strong individual ability and the enthusiasm to step up mechanically · You have enthusiasm in analyzing your class and encounter mechanics with a passion for self-improvement. What we can offer you: · Friendly and fun community with people from all over the world. · Focused and dedicated raiders and a leadership team extremely dedicated to the guilds goal. · A well experienced raiding environment with a focus on clearing new content. · Experienced group of players who have been playing WoW together for a long time. Raid days: Tuesday 20.00-23.00 Thursday 20.00-23.00 Sunday 20.00-23.00 Interested? Contact us ingame: Feardotsdead, Neukhia. Or Vexxin#2233, Neukhia#2842.Feardotsdead6 23 Jun
22 Jun 905+ Frost DK looking for a progression guild. Hi there. Just as the title says I'm currently looking for a guild for ToS progression. Been raiding on and off since Cataclysm both semi-hardcore for a short while and casually. Been leading my own guild before so I'm aware how it is to lead a progression group. Hit me up if you want to talk! RazorStar#2427Razorstar0 22 Jun
22 Jun [H] Tesseract are recruiting Tesseract is a recently formed guild currently with 4/10M with current progress on Tichondrius. The guild is made up of like-minded players from various countries that enjoy a competitive yet relaxed raiding atmosphere. We are currently in need of any skilled players to bolster our ranks but especially; Healers: Resto Shaman, Priest, Paladin Range DPS: Elemental Shaman, Mage, Priest. Melee DPS: Warrior, Monk, Enhance Shaman. Tank with DPS offspec All classes will be considered for exceptional players. The current raid schedule is Wednesdays 19:00 - 22:00, Thursdays 19:00 - 22:00 and Sunday 19:00 - 22:00. Sunday is currently an optional HC clear run to test trials and gear alts. If this seems like it might be the right fit for you message Eagle#22880 or Demnyx#2568 for any questions and more information.Gengas4 22 Jun
22 Jun [H] <Legiune> recruteaza Romani -Guilda Legiune recruteaza playeri romani indiferent de Lvl sau clasa! -Organizam raid saptamanal - The Nighthold, Emerald Nightmare & Trial of Valor Normal/Heroic. -Organizam grupuri pentru Mythic Dungeon + -Ne intereseaza doar ca pesoanele sa fie cu bun simt si sa socializeze intr-un mod civilizat. Pentru mai multe informatii ne puteti contacta in-game: Púfi Pufanul Xson Shakhar Valaeria sau BattleTag: Rund#2240Riween8 22 Jun
22 Jun [H] 903 Arms LF raiding guild Hello guys I'm looking for a guild for clearing TOS and mythic keystones. The days I can raid on would be evenings - Mon, Tue, Wed, and possibly weekends. ThanksGrimrôk0 22 Jun