Twisting Nether

01 Apr [H] Brm Monk & Rdruid LF friday+weekend raiding guild Healingbad#2157 Experienced Restoration Druid ( Currently 910 but will be fit to raid asap) - Just rerolled from an Alliance Restoration Shaman. - Experience raiding at a Mythic level on a Healer since WoD - Capable of managing CDs Karl#22111 - Brewmaster monk with experience at high end heroic and low end mythic raiding. - I also have experience raid leading at both difficulties mentioned beforehand. We are looking for an active guild who raid 2-3 days a week on friday and the weekend. We are looking to progress as fast as possible in order to start clearing Mythic. Feel free to add us on B-Net if you have any other questions. Karl#22111 or Healingbad#2157 .Karlmonk1 01 Apr
01 Apr |H| We Were Alliance (11/11HC) Recruiting Previously alliance scumbag traitors have returned to the glorious horde faction at the best realm. Having regreted our past mistakes, we started fresh on this server and after having cleared Antorus Heroic, we are preparing to start our Mythic progression. Most of us are Greeks but we speak in English both on guild chat and on discord. Our prime moto is to foremost have fun while playing and progressing through the current tier. We have a strong bond as a team and we are always looking to expand it with more people to play together. As of now we are missing one Healer and a couple ranged dps. Talk to one of our officers, or join us on discord so we can get to know each other! Our raiding days and hours are: Monday: 19:30 - 23:00 server time Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00 server time Thursday(Optional Day): 20:00 - 23:00 server time Contact info CryoCore#2882 Lexran#2220 Void#2445 https://discord.gg/emGXc2ERaktarosh3 01 Apr
01 Apr WTS/WTT [Reins of the Spectral Tiger] Hello everyone! What the title says! looking to sell my [Reins of the Spectral Tiger] or to trade it for a [Big Blizzard Bear] Keep in mind that the spectral tigers are starting to become unavailble and more expensive with time as the tcg has been discontinued. PM with SERIOUS offers please! Contact me at Aphokyroz#2173 to learn more about the current highest bid. Regards AphoAphokyroz0 01 Apr
31 Mar 965 Fury Warr LF 2 day mythic raiding guild Hey there. I have been playing Wow since the end of Vanilla, that's when I started raiding (aq20, zg, onyxia. mc). Pushed a lot in TBC, that's when I was raiding the hardest, raiding everyday in my guild Random Violence od Darkspear EU. I left in WOTLK before Icc, started raiding 3 days a week for some time. Eversince, I have been going more and more casual. Lastly I raided on Alliance side on Silvermoon where I was helping my guild as a social with mythic content because they didn't have enough players to push at the time. Got 7/7 EN, 2/3 TOV, 3/10 in NH. In Tos I took a break and they didn't need my help anymore and I've been clearing heroics with them on wednesdays. Left them because I couldn't raid day time anymore (their raid times are 13-16) + I actually wanted ot come back to mothership - Horde. Alliance just don't feel right, especially with Maghar and Zandalaris incomming (will race change to one of them when they go live). I certainly lack current mythic progress, but I'm a fast learner and still have a lot of progress hunger left in me. Due to real life commitments, can't really go over raiding 2 days a week, but would love to use it to my advantage. Mythic raids is the content that I enjoy the most. I do realise that my lack of current experience can be an issue but I don't mind extended trial, especially now since we can organise mythic/hc run without me transferring thus creating any issues. Just try me out, if you decide I'm not a player that suits you or vice versa then we can just go our marry ways. Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...rmoon/wempajra Logs from heroic ABT: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KCqbf6g3Xcdr429P https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/yAPzCNKa98MhXjf7 Battle Tag: Wampir#2185 Yours truly, WampirWempajra0 31 Mar
31 Mar Selling Rugged Trapper's Shirt Selling Rugged Trapper's Shirt (Unobtainable) if the right price is offered! Feel free to bid. @B-net Tharaz#2790Tharez0 31 Mar
31 Mar ET 2/11 M Recuiting Hi and thanks for reading. Eternal Chaos is a solid community currently 2/11 Mythic https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Eternal+Chaos Our current plan- We are on Mythic progress wed/mon. Friday optional HC run We like to be transparent and honest with you and the raid team as we respect this is your's and our time that we dedicate to these evening's. We hope therefore the information is clear. We are looking to fill 2 spot's with people who can regularly make the raiding day's. Please see below. RANGE we would like Warlock any spec however atm any range will do. Please only get in touch if you can make Wednesday's and Monday's. 8pm-11pm Realm time. When you get in contact please specify where you saw the post and position you would like We ask- That your polite. Can make the two days regularly. Have Discord. You read/watched tactics. Gemmed and Enchanted. We are fair and honour loyalty so we use loot council for gear. RCLoot Council add on needed[/b]. We don't give away gear to new raiders as we do need to see some reliability however we do use our integrity in these moments to. We do provide pot's and food. Any question's speak to Cowanbob #2522 (GM) or Kirstycowan #2397 All players are welcome to join us, you don't have to be wanting to raid, as we have a strong social community with over 240 Unique Players. To join just ask anyone in the guild for an invite. However if you wish to raid please tell an officer or the GM.Maddag19 31 Mar
30 Mar Changing realm Greetings everyone. I play on Defias Brotherhood i really like it there but since the server philosophy is changing with the incoming of BfA and by seeing some known guilds coming here i was wondering if someone could give me some feedback about this server? People say it's the most populated PvP Horde server on EU, there is Kazzak as well and others but i see the name of Twisting Nether around alot. Probably i will end up joining this realm or Kazzak because Defias seems to have it's population decreasing but i would like to know more about Nether. Regarding myself i love playing as rogue, i am no pro at it i still have alot to learn regarding my class, raiding and PvP and i will be learning as much as i can be online depending of my work schedule. I would love if i come here to join a guild that wouldn't mind to take in a noob/casual player, i really don't care for drama or toxicity. See you soon.Mcninja0 30 Mar
29 Mar LF Casual Raiding and M+ Guild Hi there, I am a long time WoW player, who's a bit tired of playing an mmo as a Single Player game. I'd like to find a guild with friendly and mature atmosphere (where people can understand even dark humor jokes), to have at least a chance to get into a raid or a M+ content, since this is most interesting and challenging content of the game, which I am missing. I have a family, which of course comes first, but I still get to play 2-3hrs a day (Sun-Thu 2hrs, Fri-Sat 3hrs). I mentioned "to have a chance" because I play generally from 22:00 to 00:00 (+more on Fri-Sat), and this is the time, when raiders generally are in the middle or even the end of the run. You can reach me on RealID: Triqvert#2597Shoto0 29 Mar
29 Mar 11/11 Disc. Need a heal Next Reset? Read on ^.^ I'll get straight to it. My guild, Delusions (#146, 150 smth now due to Guild transfers etc) are taking a break next reset for easter, but seeing as I have the free time I still want to raid. Just miss a healer for a quick clear? Got you. Struggling on Aggramar? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClbzRneteg0&t I will guarantee a kill if it's a healing issue. Argus chains getting you down? I will happily come and heal them all. I don't want anything, I just want to raid and have fun :) #Nalii#21891. Hit me up if you need help =)Naalii0 29 Mar
28 Mar WTB character name: Inzight Who ever is holding the name Inzight on this server, I would pay a large amount of gold to get this name unlocked. TyInzight1 28 Mar
27 Mar [H] Solid Liquid-Twisting Nether (9/11M Antorus) About Solid Liquid is a Semi-Hardcore Horde guild on Twisting Nether, that was formed in September 2016. Our guild has grown quite a bit since then. It's core are members that played World of Warcraft many years ago and returned for legion. Goal Our current goal is to strengthen our raiding team and have a steady progress in Tomb of Sargeras. Schedule Wednesday: 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) Thursday : 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) Monday : 19:00 - 23:00 (realm time) -------------------------------------------------------- Sunday : 19:00 - 23:00 (optional Realm time) Alt raids/ HC runs for those that want. We are currently: 9/11M, 11/11 HC Antorus. Previous patch: 10/10 Mythic NH, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 8/9 M ToS 9/9 HC. Recruitment Since we are currently trying to strengthen our core we are looking for a squad that consists of roughly 25 active members. With a flexible number we are able to raid when some players can't make the raid or a progression boss asks for a certain setup. We expect an attendance close to 90%. Those that drop below without a clear reason will be penalized. Recruiting: Mistweaver Monk Holy/Discipline Priest Restoration Druid Affliction/Destruction Warlock Frost/Unholy Death Knight Feral Druid Havoc Demonhunter Enhancement Shaman Marksmanship/Beast Master Hunter Any exceptional players are always considered. Contact Crazyheal#2289, Erashnak#2943, or Zananni#2304 in game or Apply to our Website. http://www.solid-liquid.enjin.com/Zananni34 27 Mar
25 Mar [H]OurSickStory (9/11M) 2 Day / Week - LF Members! Basic Info: Faction: Horde Realm: Twisting Nether Progress: Antorus: 9/11M Recruitment Status: Recruitment open for the following DPS Boomkin DeathKnight Monk Rogue Healers Priest (Disc) We are always looking for exceptional players so we would always consider extremely impressive applications from all classes. The main roles we are currently looking for and our current raid days are as follows: Raid Days (GameTime): Wednesday - 20:00 >23:00 Sunday - 19:30 > 23:00 About OSS Our Sick Story is a long-lasting, experienced guild currently playing Horde on Twisting Nether. We have been previously a one day raiding guild (getting 7/10M in NH) but have decided to create an extra day for tomb progress. We are a group of people who, over the last few years, have met throughout several games to learn and progress through PvE content. We have a vast range of MMO experience branching from some of the very top guilds in WoW and consider ourselves capable and dedicated to raiding. What can you expect from us? A stable raiding environment with raid leaders which have more than 8 years of experience in doing so. We have members which have been in top guilds of the world in other games who are now looking for a less hardcore raiding environment. You can expect quality raids, but not as many anymore. You can also expect a near definite raiding slot if you are up to our standards. Had enough of WoW for the day? We play other games too while having random chats on teamspeak such as Heroes of the Storm!. What we expect from you * Someone who is able to raid our raid day all of the time. We only raid once a week now, so being able to be here 100% if vital. * A Mature player who can take criticism when needed. * Someone who is willing to put in 100% effort during raid hours * English speaking * Able to use voice comms during raids * Have good knowledge of your class * Come to every raid prepared with pots / max enchants and so on Contact us Website: oss.phena.nl Officers: Phenner, Bicceh, UgMonk You can also contact myself on Bicceh#1830Bicceh60 25 Mar
25 Mar Papal fez Hey, i got really lucky farming a few days ago and now im looking for a buyer of my Papal fez. Its on Tarren mill atm. Hit me up if ur interested. Tag: Astella#2319Phoffie0 25 Mar
24 Mar [H] <Ephemeral> Recruiting <Ephemeral> Recruiting for Mythic Antorus and boosting teams. About us: A passionate guild with a great community, dedicated and competitive players. Our goal: Establish a rock solid Raid Team, to get a respectable ranking in BFA, while getting Cutting Edge in the current and future tiers. What we can offer you: - A serious and dedicated, yet friendly environment - An active and engaged community - A team of people who know what we are doing, who wants to progress as quickly and efficient as possible. - High Mythic+ key pushing, with a team of knowledgable players ready to make the perfect composition for each weeks affix. - Mythic+ boosting, we boost keys on non-raid days to make money for ourselves and the guild bank What we expect from you: - Full knowledge of your class - Prior high-end raid experience - A good attitude, being able to take criticism, and learning from it - A stable attendance - A stable internet connection and hardware If you are interested catch me ingame or on my battletag - bigboss#23457 / Dictator or on our Discord @ https://discord.gg/FTYY5N6Dictator0 24 Mar
24 Mar hey nel ur on the forums hey guys its ya boy jermell back with another forum post i just wanna say thanks to all the upvotes, keep it up!! hammers up! :)Jermell0 24 Mar
23 Mar new guild hi my name is nel, i am gonna make a new guild called either 'jesus is daddy', 'bobcats' or 'lemonade'. if u wanna be friends please hmu and join tha guild!!! xDJermell0 23 Mar
23 Mar the twisting nether community hi i hate the twisting nether community u guys are really mean. i am in the 5th dimension with pia and jangoping and no one can see us if u ever see me in orgrimmar please give me gold byeJermell1 23 Mar
23 Mar Twink Dungeon Boost 841 ilvl Windwalker Monk 41% Critical Strike 33% Haste 88% Mastery 18% Versatility Requirements for the boost service: ilvl 680+ and Order hall Unlocked. Minimum of 40% Experience heirloom gear. 100-110 Boost will take approximately 3.5-4 hours Prices: 2.000g/run or 10.000g/level or 80.000g/100-110 (Discount for full 10 levels) If you have any questions or if you are intrested in getting your character boosted, with or witout the referal system please contact me in game.Deyseemeroll2 23 Mar
22 Mar <INSTINCT> Raiding Guild <INSTINCT> Friendly raiding Guild looking for new members for our roster. We wish to establish a solid raiding team for HC/Mythic runs 2 times a week, we are quite laidback and will not flame anybody for doing mistakes, we only wish to form a reliable raid team with deticated people who can attend atleast 2 times a week. Wed-Monday 7:30 'til 10:30 Server Time. Our Discord sever; https://discord.gg/e6xWCKPRankachank0 22 Mar
22 Mar =Instinct= is recruting Instinct- Twisting Nether a friendly community, currently a progression guild,(11/11Hc, 1/11M Antorus) with a social atmosphere looking for dps to fill out our core team . Outside of raids Instinct participates in various other activities, such as mythic+ runs , PvP, old content/ T-mog runs. etc. We are a fun guild with a calm, friendly and chill environment. PM me for more infos on wanna#2614Oaana13 22 Mar
20 Mar Mythic antorus ALT RUN Mythic antorus alt run on friday 23rd of march 18:30 server time Sign up with the spread sheet provided, kindly fill out the info needed and leave the last part for me to decide https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Aii8RdRbykd-gjM6s3baEp7Z_XNSmPpMNASfrk5Tefo/edit?usp=sharing Trying to do this thing weekly and probably even more than just 5 bosses, of course it all depends on the set up feel free to share with your friends that wanna' come Thank you very much. Your friend, Skimix.Skimie1 20 Mar
20 Mar TR - [H] Extra Recruitment 2/11M Merhabalar arkadaşlar, Extra Guild ine yeni takım arkadaşları arıyoruz. (H 11/11 , M 2/11). Şu anda Antoran High Command Mythic progress %27deyiz. Yaş ortalamamız 30 civarı ve kadromuzun yarısı gün içi devamlı aktif ve enerjik genç arkadaşlardan oluşmakla birlikte, diğer yarısı çalışan/aile sahibi kişilerden oluştuğu için raid saatlerimiz 22:00 - 00:30 arası ve Raid günlerimiz şu an için Çarşamba, Perşembe, Pazartesi(Pazara alınma durumu olabilir.) Oyunu bırakan ya da bırakmak isteyen arkadaşlarımızın yerine gelecek; tecrübeli, karakterine hakim, oyun konusunda bilgili arkadaşlar arıyoruz. Guild Hc ve M videolarımıza https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyYAwE7Dc6WjghA5pTMsQnSqSj1kDzQkY adresinden ulaşabilirsiniz. Mythic raiderlar için min 950 ilvl sınırı ile warcraftlogs/raider.io durumunuz kontrol edilecektir. Bunun dışında kendini geliştirmek isteyen Heroic raidlere katılarak karakterini mythic raider konumuna taşıyacak 930+ ilvl a sahip arkadaşlara da kapımız açıktır. Ve tabii ki sosyal oyuncu alımımız her zaman devam etmektedir.Trasqual0 20 Mar
20 Mar [H] <Ephemeral> recruiting for Mythic <Ephemeral> A fairly new guild who are recruiting for Mythic Antorus progress. About us: We decided to start this guild because we were tired of "budget" guilds, with no community and unengaged people, internal conflicts and so on. Our core is comprised of prior hardcore raiders, with strong knowledge of the game, our class and past and current tiers. We raid 3 days a week - Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 19.00 Server Time Our goal: Our inevitable goal is to get Cutting Edge as soon as possible, and have a stable raid group going into Battle for Azeroth, ready to face the new expansion and get a respectable ranking. What we can offer you: - A serious and dedicated, yet friendly environment - An active and engaged community - A team of people who know what we are doing, who wants to progress as quickly and efficient as possible What we expect from you: - Full knowledge of your class - Prior high-end raid experience - A good attitude - A stable attendance - A stable internet connection and hardware If you are interested catch any of the officers ingame or on our battletags - bigboss#23457 / Dictator - May#1345 / Faith - Sneakyturtle#265808 / Ricflairdrip or on our Discord @ https://discord.gg/uPMrj2Dictator3 20 Mar
20 Mar [H] <Citizens of Dalaran> 11/11HC - RECRUITING! <Citizens of Dalaran> About Citizens: Laid-back guild built around a group of ex-tryhard friends trying to slow down a bit, but still achieve decent results on the raiding scene. Come join us in a solid and friendly heroic focused group and make some great friends in the process! Currently looking dps + healers who are looking for a place to transform their commitment and enthusiasm into abilities. We'd like to share our experience with souls eager to learn. Before you apply: We take raiding seriously, but we also put great focus into M+ and trying to keep the guild as a community reaching outside of raiding. Members are expected to know when it is ok to goof around and when it is time to get down to business. Absurd, silly behaviour is omnipresent, as well as mildly offensive themes, so you must be open to that sort of humor. Citizens of Dalaran is strictly an 18 and older guild. Members are required to have a stable internet connection, a computer capable of raiding, Discord with a working microphone, an open mind, and a good attitude. Attendance Raid times: 19:45-23:00 realm time Wednesday, Thursday - Progression days Sunday - Running Normal/Achievements for the lulz Loot Citizens distribute loot via loot council. The loot council prioritizes players and classes that will most benefit the raid to improve progression. Progress Antorus - 1/11M Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9HC Approach an officer/recruiter directly via BattleTag to chat today - Khaien#2241, Kefe#2528, Sene#2489 Or hop over to our Discord and PM with one of the mods! https://discord.gg/tMkHVaHKhaíen8 20 Mar
20 Mar Hunter, Holy Paladin or Vengeance DH LF Guild. Hey Guys, Looking for a guild after recently coming back. Don't care what level as long as you raid after 7:00PM GMT Class options: MM Hunter - 950 iLevel. Holy Paladin - 935 iLevel. Vengeance DH - 910 iLevel. Any character you pick ill put in a lot of effort to get to a decent level. Add me on bnet: Vallis#1237 Cheers!Ecksdeé1 20 Mar
19 Mar 5/11 Mythic : Priest, Shaman, Hunter and Mage LF Guild! -- --- We found a guild <------ :) --- -- ------------ 5/11 Mythic : Priest, Shaman, Hunter and Mage LF Guild! ------------ Hello there, we are 4 friends looking for a mythic guild. We are mainly looking for a stable 2-3 day raiding guild (preferably ~20.00 to ~23.00). (we are currently located on Ravencrest, but changing realm will not be an issue) In average we have cleared: EN [7/7 Mythic], ToV [1/3 Mythic], NH [5/10 Mythic], ToS [5/9 Mythic], ANT [5/11 Mythic] --------------------- Abit about us: --------------------- We, are all from Denmark, and has been playing wow for many years. A few of us have even been playing wow since the early days of vanilla. We are online 6/7 days a week, and if I had to put a number on it, I'd say an average of 37+ hours weekly. We are a merry bunch, you'll always find us on Discord chatting and having fun, doing content in wow, to optimize our characters and alts (most of us have +8 alts in level 110, most of them are even raid ready). Over the entire course of Legion, we have each missed 1 raid in total. --------------------- Guild history: --------------------- So what happened in Legion? The TLDR would read Joined a guild > Not enough members > Guild merged (& Repeat) We started off forming our own guild in the start of Legion (Boosted IRL), and when ToV opened we changed server to guild merge with some friends of ours. The merged guild was named Doing it wrong, and after having multiple canceled raids due to school or people becoming tired of the game we ended out merging with Midnight Order. After a few raids in NH, the guild more or less disbanded, and we returned to Doing it Wrong - which was revamped and renamed Repeat with new officers and a new fresh recruitment plan - we even had our own website http://www.repeat-guild.dk . But in the end, we ended up facing the same issues. A few people leaving the game, so again we merged, this time with Virgins in Denial. And now again, we are in the exact same situation, people stopping in a faster phase than the guild can recruit. Our group has never been the cause, neither the first to leave the sinking ship. --------------------- Our charecters: --------------------- Miataa Is mainley a healer (and at times Shadowpriest). Miataa has always been our joker in our raids, playing either the extra healer or the extra dps if needed. Played retri paladin all EN, and pugged cutting edge. He experimented abit with Elem shaman in NH and start of tomb. Priest 967 (playing Shadow, Disc and Holy) https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ravencrest/Miataa (alts, Paladin 961, Shaman 938) Delicious Is, as Miataa mainley healer, an expert in the arts of healing. Deli reroled shaman in Antorus, in the other raids he mained Holy Priest. Shaman 971 (playing resotration) https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ravencrest/Delicious (alts: Shaman and Paladin) Terni Has tanked most of Legion, first as Druid, then as BDK (in Tomb), and rerolled DPS because we had too many Tanks when merging guild with VID. Currently maining mage in Antorus. Mage 964 (playing Frost/Arcane) https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ravencrest/Tern%C3%AC (alts: Druid, Deathknight) Búdápest Is our Hunter. Is very dedicated to the class, and enjoys it’s rotation. Buda has 3 hunters. 2 of them on the same server. The non-mains is around ~953ilvl. As Buda has not played with us all of legion, his EXP is a bit different. 6/7M EN, 3/3M Tov (cutting edge) 7/10 M NH, 7/9 M Tomb. Hunter 972 (playing BM/MM) https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/ravencrest/B%C3%BAd%C3%A1pest (alts: Monk(Búda) and Paladin(Riviéta)) ------------------ We hope to hear from you! Joining as a group! (no solo) ------------------Ternì0 19 Mar
19 Mar <Assailant> Casual Raiding Guild LF New Members! Greetings! We are Assailant, a horde guild in the Twisting Neather eu server and we're looking for casual raiders. So a little backstory on the guild. A friend of us raided with this guild in Warlords of Dreanor and when the prepatch of Legion hit. He offered me and the current GM to lead this guild when we started playing in Legion and we accepted. Most of the old members quit from Dreanor and so we had to recruit from scratch. Raiding A lot of new members have come and gone. This is also why we've had a bit of trouble with progressing though Anotus. At this moment the guild has cleared 8/11 in heroic, allthough a lot of the members who helped us do this unfortunately left the guild (for their own personal reasons). So at the moment we're still steadily clearing Antorus normal each week to help gear up new members. Also we're still aiming to do the first 3-4 bosses on heroic. Just for practice and loot, mainly setpieces. We aim to give out flasks and make feasts for raids as long as the gold allows us to. If you have any crafting or gathering profession you can support this too once you join the guild. The same thing goes for enchants and jewels. Raid days The raid days are as follows, time is servertime: Friday - 19:45-23:00 - normal Antorus Sunday - 19:45-22:30 - heroic Antorus Tuesday - 19:45-22:30 - heroic Antorus followup Keystones We also really like to do keystones from time to time with the guild. To gear eachother up. Mostly we do keys ranging from +2-+15 Mentality We really like to help gear up and improve. This guild isn't too picky on performance, but likes to improve. If you need help learning tactics we're here for you. Voice Chat Preferably we get everyone on discord, a voice chat service, for the raids. You do not need to talk, since we find it really important that we can just call things out. You can also use this service as a chat with your fellow guildies :). Roles we seek Currently we have tanks and mostly need healers (can also be offspec) and DPS (preferably mostly ranged, but melee is also welcome). Joining us? If you want to join the guild just leave a message on this post. You can add a little introduction message too if you'd like (for example your class/spec, ilvl), but you don't have to. Or you can add me on discord (not battle.net) my name is MysticalZelda#1345. I will check this post at least once a day and also my discord is on my phone. If you want we can also voice chat or just normally chat on there if you have any further questions.Mystfoxy8 19 Mar
19 Mar Sin Dorei- Burning Cursade Twink Guild <Sin Dorei> is a Burning Cursade oriented twink guild LF new members no matter if your a twink or a social player all are welcome. We are a small community at the moment with only a couple of level 70 twinks however we are currently doing karazan and other low end BC raids and HC instances. We currently run SWP and BT Wednesday and Friday to bring peoples gear up and have a guild jc for gems For any more info or those who wish to join message Kangomango#2994 or Blackpoint#21412 for more details For the Glory of the Sin'Dorei and SilvermoonHalti1 19 Mar
18 Mar [H] Enchanted Nation - Building A Proper Raiding Roster Twisting Nether, Newly formed guild <Enchanted Nation> is looking for all classes to already now prepare for raiding together in the next expansion, but also in this one. We are now looking for ALL CLASSES to assemble our #1 raiding roster. The leaders of Enchanted Nation consists of players who've been hardcore raiders, looking to start again now that they're back in business. REQUIREMENTS * BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE * BE WILLING TO USE DISCORD * UNDERSTAND ENGLISH While we work to get our very first raids going we'll select our best performing players to form our roster and once possible, go into Mythic raiding. Beware that while we do not aim to be super hardcore at all, we are still semi serious about progress. Though fun is very important too. Lots of fun. Do not hesitate add my battletag technique#2408 or send us your application here https://enation.enjin.com/ (site in progress, guild hasn't loaded yet) THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING ENCHANTED NATION.Jordancs0 18 Mar
17 Mar Mage LF weekend Mythic raiding guilds/groups Basically I cant join a proper raiding guild because of my working hours. I work 6 - 14 one week then 14 - 22 the next one, so I cant have 100% attendance. I want to get some progression through Mythic but it seems that raiding on the weekends is my last resort, or being on the bench. Hit me up if theres anybody out there that does mythic during the weekdays, or if theres a guild that's cool about having benchwarmers. I always try to pull my own weight and maximize my damage. Here are my logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27241885 I'm also Swedish if there's any Swedish players that reads this. Peace! :)Cuckily0 17 Mar
17 Mar The Reckless Boosts Who are we? We are members of <The Reckless> on Twisting Nether EU. A 11/11 Mythic raiding guild, who spend their free-time boosting different services. What do we sell? We currently offer +15 Mythic boost within time for you to get your weekly chest out of the way! What is the price? The price is around 120.000 gold depending on what server and how big the server population is. However, we only accept payment on Ragnaros, Stormscale, Twisting Nether, Kazzak, Draenor & Tarren Mill. We only take in-game gold as payment. What is our schedule? We currently do not have a set schedule, however we're really flexible and are willing to do keys almost at any time. What do I get from the boost? You get a 960+ item from your weekly chest as well as all the items we can possibly trade. What is required of me, when getting boosted? All you need to do is pay in advance (before the key has been put in). Ater that you are free to either do the key with us or just go afk until the key is done. How do I get in touch with you? You can join our boosting Discord at https://discord.gg/qdmQQdq, where you will find a link to a form. Fill in this form and we will boost you when we have a spot open. Alternatively if you don't have Discord, you can add Stjern at Stjern#2802.Erektified0 17 Mar
17 Mar (H) <Circle of Brad> 5/11 Mythic is recruiting! Hello Twisting Nether our guild Circle of Brad is looking for veterans who want to experience end game content with us. We are currently 5/11 Mythic doing duo-raids with Saradomin because we can't muster up 20 people for our mythic raids. We came here to this server in hopes of improving our roster. What we have, -Patience -A very solid core squad -A friendly guild environment with little to no drama. -Very good leadership in raids. We raid two days a week. On Wednesday from 7 PM GMT to 10 PM GMT On Sunday from 7 PM GMT to 10 PM GMT What we ask of you. -Decent gear (950ish) -The willingness to listen. -Activity. -Mentality to improve. -Prior mythic experience is a huge bonus. Right now we need about everything. Add me on battle.net if you wanna have a talk. Takera#2417Takeralol0 17 Mar
16 Mar 8 / 11 Mythic LF guild 969.37 holy paladin / 970.87 retri paladin, looking for a similar experience raiding guild can downgrade too, add me for more info about me and for logs. Frosty#21149Lighty1 16 Mar
16 Mar Aff Warlock and Holy Pally LF Mythic raiding guild We're an experienced raiding couple looking for a new home where we can raid and do m+ with like-minded people. We've been playing on and off (mostly on and as semi-hardcore raiders) since Vanilla/BC :) After a few months of casual life we realised we'd much rather be raiding than idling in Dala looking for pugs. What we're looking for is a guild who is doing mythic raiding 2 nights per week, preferrably starting around 20:00 server time and willing to take us both onboard the raiding squad. Link to the warlock's armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/axr%C3%AEl Previous logs from pugs we've been in: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/axr%C3%AEl https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/y%C3%A1mm Feel free to contact me here, will be checking back regularly. //Axrîl and YámmYámm4 16 Mar
16 Mar LFG ME AND MY FRIEND Me mage(945) and my friend warlock(950) are looking for casual raiding guild.Both have curve and raiding exp. My name ingame Eriadoza.Eriadoza1 16 Mar
16 Mar [H] Cow & His Wife LF Guild Hi all, I'm Phil, I live in Lincolnshire UK but I'm not a farmer. I've recently come back to the game after a long break when pandas were all the rage, I thought I'd had enough and thought I'd spend my time on FIFA instead but evidently I've decided against it. I'm looking for a guild on a moderately well populated horde server for myself and the old ball & chain. We're both quite vastly experienced in the realm of raiding. Downed all content when relevant since TBC (well I have, the wife started playing in WOTLK but not much in the way of raiding) Since MoP, we've not really been interested much, Lou has played almost constantly but I got sick after Siege of Orgrimmar and thought I'd chill out for a while. Now I know I'm blowing my own horn, but I'm a pretty bloody good dps, so is the mrs. she plays an Ele shaman (or is currently gearing one) - I was also a pretty bloody good tank too, which I'll be happy to play for the right (patient) guild whilst I learn how to Warcraft again, though I'd prefer to stick with frost. Obviously I've come back at an inopportune time, I know most guilds will be either winding down or not really doing anything at the moment, so I'd be more than happy just to piss about in raid finders etc until BFA but I would love to get into raiding again. So here what you can expect from us: - Experience in Raid/guild leading (though we don't want to get into all that again) - Mature (late 30's) and completely drama free - Experienced, cohesive & coherent players with a lot of raid time under their belt - Easy going, flexible & approachable What we expect from you: - Raid time, semi hardcore preferably no more than 3 nights per week, 2 would be ideal - No drama/uppity 16 year old guild masters, a nice mature environment in an english speaking guild - Preferably a long standing guild or a guild with an already "gelled" raid team which we can challenge ourselves to be a part of At present, we're going through a house move & staying with in-laws so I'm not in game much but I can get battle net messages on my phone. We're on Draenor at the moment but looking to move. Battle Tag is kaon#2813Morgenes1 16 Mar
15 Mar Hpala lf guild 940 Holy Pala with HC dps experience Looking for guild (twisting Nether) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/ragnaros/faeera https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/grimgondlas Bnet: SacredTwist#2534 Previous guild split up because of lack of players for mythic And im rerolling to holy pala, reason being warrior is mind numbingly boringFaeera1 15 Mar
15 Mar [H] 960 Affi lock & 962 Frost Dk LF Mythic Raiding As the title suggests, we're looking for a mythic raiding guild for which we can progress through Antorus, We're both British and English speaking. We would like a raiding guild which raids 3 nights per week but not on a Friday or Saturday. Pref Raid time would be 8.00pm onwards. Although PvP and older content runs is not a must, it would be nice. Our Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/goodguydan https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/frankiebearzGoodguydan3 15 Mar
15 Mar (H) <Rival> 4/11M are recruiting! <Rival> are recruiting experienced players of all classes to help bolster our Mythic roster for progression. We're a 2-day raiding guild established in Cataclysm, raiding Tues/Thurs, with the addition of a Sunday for optional runs (e.g. HC). Our raid time is 8:00-11:00PM realm time. What we're looking for? - Fluent English and willingness to communicate is essential. - Be able to maintain near 100% attendance with only unavoidable absences. - Your characters to be maxed with all consumables possible. - Stable internet connection. - Players who can carry their own weight but adapt well to a team environment. - Consistent playtime throughout the week to better your character, not only to attend raid nights. For more information reply to this forum or message me on my battletag Turtle#2170. Experience is a must, and Warcraft Logs must be available.Turtoa1 15 Mar
14 Mar 9/9 MTos and 5/11 druid looking for a new home! As in the title, I'm the cutting edge player. Had to stop raiding with my current guild due to real life issues. Was playing a tank for the past 13 years or so, so am looking for a dps re-roll. Most likely still a druid. Can do back-up tanking if needed. Add me on btag if any of you are interested, Ivar#21250Ivardudu0 14 Mar
13 Mar Boost exchange I'm too bored to level my alts the normal way, because i've been doing that for 12 years. :D My offer is boost exchange. You boost me, i boost you. RFC, Hellfire ramparts, maybe Karazhan trash at some point. After 80 i have no idea but i will research. My alt is 48 lvl but i dont mind boosting you from lvl 1. The only mandatory thing is heirloom set (head,shoulders,back,chest,legs). I'll run you as my warrior, so it will be pretty fast, it would be nice if you have any fast moving character. (bear tartare for the win). I'm aware of the instance lockout, so it could be done in different parts of the day, different days, etc. I'm not in a hurry. ^^Rickywreck0 13 Mar
13 Mar [DUTCH guild] Optimus Pruim - Bloodhoof[H] Casual LFM This post is in English but we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Optimus Pruim is a guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar with members from Belgium and the Netherlands. We’re a CASUAL guild and we value the SOCIAL aspect. We're not a raiding guild! We're a social bunch who enjoy different aspects in WoW, raiding happen to be one off those. We have a strong active core at the moment with guildies and a bunch off friends outside off the guild. Together we’re venturing into Antorus HC. Our progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Optimus+Pruim We’re very pleased with the direction the guild is going, and we want to continue this way in BfA. That’s why we’re on the lookout for like minded dutchies/belgians (18+) to expand our dutch/belgian WoW community. If you want to know more check out our forum post with more details: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616122934?page=1 or add my battletag: Stougmeister#2832 Remember, we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Groet en misschien tot later, PuikPuik0 13 Mar
13 Mar [H]>@Twisting Nether <Artifice> is looking for members. Hello there o/. ***Intro We've created Artifice with a couple of people who had been in struggle of coming back to game after short break(2-3months). We couldn't go back to our old guilds since most were almost ended with mythic content. However, since we all pretty much overgearing the content, as long as everybody applies the mechanics, progression will go further and further. After first 24 hours of creating the guild, on our very first guild run; we've completely cleared HC without a wipe and killed first 2 mythic bosses Garothi Worldbreaker & Felhounds of Sargeras. We are looking for players to join our progression and get the Cutting Edge before Battle for Azeroth hits. ***What we are looking for? We totally agree on that there is a social aspect of the game and we pretty much respect that however, as a semi-hardcore guild; we expect our members to attend all the raids with consumables and proper tools ready. ***What are these proper tools? Food/Flask/Enchants/Runes/Potions are consumables expected to have. WeakAuras, RCLootCouncil and Exorsus Raid Tools are the AddOns you should've installed. And good attitude towards others in the guild :). *** Raiding Schedule Wednesday 19:00 > 23:00 - Taking a 10-15 mins break around middle of this period. Sunday 19:00>22:00 - Taking a 10 mins break around middle of this period. Monday 19:00>23.00 - Taking a 10-15 mins break around middle of this period. Feel free to contact TheArsonist#21850 for detailed info. Wish you all good luck and see you on Azeroth! Progress is updated to 3/11MZhurean4 13 Mar
10 Mar twisting nether bmah stop bidding bmah containers to 1 milJermell0 10 Mar
10 Mar Infamous Twisting Nether PvPers - Jangoping Does any1 know who Jangoping is? He just 1v3 my 3v3 team Is he the best pvper on the server?Jermell1 10 Mar
10 Mar weirdest twisting nether players? - neltura i was sitting in org putting up auctions and theorycrafting about battle pets when i saw someone called neltura sitting right next to me, she has been following me for days whenever I go to orgrimmar????Jermell1 10 Mar
10 Mar a aVerdnsherskr2 10 Mar
10 Mar who is the biggest troll on this server? as the titleSkaskjutadig7 10 Mar
08 Mar <Never Lucky> is recruiting! Classes we need: Balance Druid DPS Shaman Shadow Priest MM Hunter Affliction Warlock DPS DK DPS Warrior Tank Progress at the moment is: 7 / 7 HC 3 / 7 M 3 / 3 HC 10 / 10 HC 9 / 9 HC 2 / 9 M 11/11 N 11 / 11 HC 1 / 11 M WowProgress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Never+Lucky What are we offering? We raid on Mondays and Wednesdays, 20:00 - 23:00 pm server time. (Raid creation starts at around 19:30-19:45) Our current goal is 5/11 Mythic. We offer a great raid environment. Discord is full of jokes, not shouting. Wisecracks, not grumbling. Support and help, not blame. Progression: Don't expect us to clear the tier on Mythic, but you'll do plenty of raiding with us. We like to sit on Discord outside of raids too and chat with each other. Outside of raiding we casually do PvP and Mythic+. We do expect our member to at least do one 15+ Mythic run a week. What are we looking for? Someone who's awesome to raid with! Chat with us on Discord, tell awful jokes, be patient on wipes. Skill. Hardcore "server first" level skill not required, but we can only progress because everyone on the team is an experienced raider. We dont mind the odd noob or someone who wants to get into raiding. Maturity. You need to be 18+, and act it :smiley: This isn't "maturity" in the sense of "strictly no childish behavior" - where would the fun be in that? - but there needs to be respect underneath the piss-taking, you need to know where the line is, etc! Contact Spook#2837 or answer this post if you are interested.Esmara2 08 Mar
07 Mar [North Korea] - PvP Guild with Casual Raid Core Greetings, Let us first introduce ourselves. We are a handful of friends that enjoy playing World of Warcraft for years. Two of us started our adventure in December of 2005 and kept playing every expansion until legion. We were constantly taking breaks of course because real life has always been the main priority but WoW was always our main game (and i bet it will be for years). Our main focus was always PvP (casual and rated) with only exception some tough raiding in Vanilla / Tbc / Wotlk. Still playing a lot of pvp and recently started mythic raiding in a friends guild in Stormscale to grant some mythic experience. After a small break we had for 2-3 months in legion we decided to come back and create an awesome new guild in Twisting Nether that will cover certain needs we have. Such us: 1. Playing PvP and all of it's aspects - rated and casual -in guild groups. Bring together arena & battleground players from Twisting Nether and create premade groups in a healthy and non toxic environment. 2. Raid once a week! There are a lot of people that started late in legion and can not find easily some casual raiding group to stick with. There are also a lot of pvpers that want to do some casual raiding in normal and heroic mode just to clear content and gear up. We will cover that need by creating a casual guild group to farm normal and therefore progress in heroic content. Raids groups will be taking place every Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 Realm Time. We will be using some pugs until we have a full raiding core. An optional second raid day may be added to schedule in the future when we have enough people to support it. 3. Make a strong and steady start for BFA so we can start farming pvp ratings and - Optionally- farm raiding content and mythic+ together as a guild. We currently need experienced and dedicated players that want to start in a new guild and follow it in BFA. The rules that are expected to be followed by anyone is: - Do not be toxic. No rage. - Use English in guild chat - Sign up for Guild events. If you can't show up inform us early. - Have Discord and a working mic. North Korea is rising, Be a part of it! For more info contact me in game on character Kimyongun twisting nether or add my btag : Horrorpunk#2980Kimyongun1 07 Mar