Twisting Nether

15 May NLK - Weekend Social Raid Team - 3/10 M Hello! Who are We? The NLK (No-Life-Krew) are a Weekend raid team within the established guild, Archaic Order. The name derives from the fact we raid on Saturdays, therefore have No life We are a friendly group of players who due to real life, can't afford the time to raid 3+ times a week so we squeeze all our progress into 1 raid on a Saturday. Don't misunderstand that we are Social in our approach/knowledge and skill, purely Social in the sense we raid only once each reset We've had a good first tier, clearing Heroic Emerald Nightmare and Heroic Trial of Valor, and having cleared heroic Nighthold and the first few Mythic bosses we want to get a few more numbers so we can push further into mythic Nighthold similar to what we did in Hellfire Citadel at the end of WoD. Our Progress this Expansion: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 3/10 Mythic Nighthold Previous: 13/13 hc Hellfire Citadel 5/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel Our Raid Time's are as follows Saturday - 19:45 - 23:30 What we Need Ranged DPS (Although Melee DPS can be considered) 1x Tank 1x Healer While we are searching specifically for these classes, we are always looking for exceptional candidates so don't hesitate to message me if our raid times and team are appealing Contact If what we describe sounds appealing then please contact myself through my Battletag: Alex#2303 and we can have a chat. I hope to hear from you soon! ThanksCephlun2 15 May
15 May [H] Seventh Sin 9/10 Mythic Seventh Sin is a guild with a great history which spans all the way back to Wrath of the Lich King. The core of the guild consists of real life friends and people who have been playing together for a long time. We see ourselves as a mature guild, with natural leaders. The average age in our guild is mid twenties. Our goal is to progress as far as we can in the current content as quickly as we can. We aim to clear current content while it is relevant while still keeping a fun and social atmosphere in our raids. We have the mindset that we make optimal use of our raidtime so that we progress as far and as fast as we are able to. Recruitment status: We are currently open for a holy paladin to complete our roster. In any case, exceptional applicants will always be considered. What we require from you: · You are age 18+ and have a mature attitude · You have a working mic + availability to use voice communication · You are able to speak and understand English · You are a team player whose individual skills stand out · You are dedicated to what you do and you make sure you do it well · A mythic raiding attitude which means you will do anything required to maximize your potential What we can offer you: · Friendly and fun community with people from all over the world · Focused and dedicated raiders · A social atmosphere · Homepage and forum · A well experienced raiding environment with focus on clearing new content · Experienced group of players who have been playing WoW and other games together for a long time Raid days: Wednesday 20.00-23.00 Sunday 20.00-23.00 Monday 20.00-23.00 Interested? Homepage: seventhsin.eu Contact us ingame by whispering: Connotatius, Heatx or Kéric Or add Connotation#2996 for a chat.Connotatius13 15 May
15 May WTS frozen runes x 36 WTS a VERY rare crafting reagent from old Naxxramas - Frozen runes http://www.wowhead.com/item=22682 . I have 36 of them on Twisting Nether, they are a reagent to craft items like these http://www.wowhead.com/item=22669 , http://www.wowhead.com/item=22670 , http://www.wowhead.com/item=22658 . Price - let it be 200k each, but i can lower it a bit. PM me ingame or write in this thread.Tetarius0 15 May
14 May [H]OurSickStory 1 Day / Week (7/10M Nighthold) Basic Info: Faction: Horde Realm: Twisting Nether Progress: 10/10HC & 7/10M Nighthold Recruitment Status: Recruitment open for the following DPS Druid (Balance) Hunter Shaman (Elemental) Warlock Warrior We are always looking for exceptional players so we would always consider extremely impressive applications from all classes. The main roles we are currently looking for and our current raid days are as follows: Raid Days (GameTime): Sunday - 19:30 > 23:00 About OSS Our Sick Story is a long-lasting, experienced guild currently playing Horde on Twisting Nether. We are a group of people who, over the last few years, have met throughout several games such a WoW and more recently Wildstar to learn and progress through PvE content. We have a vast range of MMO experience branching from some of the very top guilds in WoW and consider ourselves capable and dedicated to raiding. Over the years, we've all become more busy, meaning WoW has to take a backseat. This doesn't mean we care less about raiding, but we have to dedicate less hours to it. What can you expect from us? A stable raiding environment with raid leaders which have more than 8 years of experience in doing so. We have members which have been in top guilds of the world in other games who are now looking for a less hardcore raiding environment. You can expect quality raids, but not as many anymore. You can also expect a near definite raiding slot if you are up to our standards. Next to doing raids, we have experienced PvP players who enjoy getting getting top ranks in arena. Had enough of WoW for the day? We play other games too while having random chats on teamspeak such as Heroes of the Storm!. What we expect from you * Someone who is able to raid our raid day all of the time. We only raid once a week now, so being able to be here 100% if vital. * A Mature player who can take criticism when needed. * Someone who is willing to put in 100% effort during raid hours * English speaking * Able to use voice comms during raids * Have good knowledge of your class * Come to every raid prepared with pots / max enchants and so on Contact us Website: oss.phena.nl Officers: Phenalicious, Bicceh You can also contact myself on Bicceh#1830Bicceh24 14 May
14 May [H] Twisting Nether] Asylum 10/10M recruiting. All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher. A little bit of info about us: We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier. We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.). Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council. What we expect from you: - We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know. - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids. - Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon. - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential. - Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc). - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec. - Access to Discord and a working microphone. - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection. - Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others. If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 Azkey#21565 To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment __________________________________________________________________________ Requirements to be considered into current main raids: - 905~ ilvl - 50+ traits. - 8 or more mythic kills in NH. - Exceptions to the requirements may be made. _____________________________________________________________________________ We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well. Druid: Balance. Hunter: BM. Mage: Frost. Warlock: Affliction. Any and all applications will be considered.Vimzoo18 14 May
14 May [WTS] Rare Collectors (Item Glacial Cloak) WTS Rare Collectors Item Twisting Nether US - ONLY ONE ON SERVER - [Glacial Cloak] unavailable since removal of Naxx 40 - 1,3M Gold upwards.Vertic1 14 May
14 May [H] TESSELLATE 5/10M Recruiting. Tessellate is a mythic guild based on Twisting Nether currently recruiting for progression into NH mythic. Raid days: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Times: 20:30 - 23:30. Currently recruiting healers and DPS of all classes! Please leave a reply or contact in game! BNET ID mejren#2121 Thank you for your interest!Mejren8 14 May
13 May Casual player looking for guild Hey I'm a casual player looking for a guild to get to play with some people. Just started up again, and isn't interested in hardcore raiding, as i don't got the time to spend every night raiding. I'm back in the game because i found the fun in playing again. But it is more enjoyable if your in a friendly guild with a lot of nice guildies. Now im just playing with some old friends from different servers, but would like to find a nice guild to chat around with, and do some random stuff. Best regardsZhuikun3 13 May
13 May 906 Resto drood lfg Hello, I am currently looking for a guild for Mythic nighthold progression and TOS The dream for me would be to raid x2 days a week, say around start time around 20:00 realm time. ( with a Sunday option) I would like to get into a steady mythic raiding team with the above schedule, if possible. However, I am also open to any guilds wanting to give mythic a try in TOS. My logs are : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16418899/latest/#metric=hps&compare=1 Hopefully they are not to painful ^^. Also willing to transfer. Message me on here if you fancy a chat. Cheers TwigTwiggytoes4 13 May
13 May Havoc DH 907(904 eq) LF Mythic guild My preferable raiddays are: thursday, friday, sonnday, monday! Capable of learning and listening For more info Battle net : Lünox#2944Luuenox1 13 May
13 May 908 ilvl Ret paladin Looking for a raiding guild I looking for a mythic raiding guild and a guild that does regular M+ runs (high keys). I have a working mic and can use teamspeak, discord and/or the twitch app for voice comms. I am dedicated and active. my Available raiding days are: Monday - 19:00 - 23:00 Tuesday - 19:00 - 23:00 Wednesday - 19:00 - 23:00 Thursday - 19:00 - 23:00 Friday - 19:00 -23:00+ Saturday ~18:00 - 23:00+ Sunday ~18:00 - 23:00 ( Would be ideal to not have it on a Sunday ) If any questions, feel free to add me. jAck3d#2214 Thanks for reading :DLansin2 13 May
12 May <Daylight Raiding Time> Daytime/Afternoon Raiding Guild Daylight Raiding Time is a guild formed of people who are unable to work during normal raid times due to work & Time Zones. We were formed at the start of legion with an aim to clear all Mythic content. We are a Semi-Hardcore guild based on Draenor - Horde. Most of our guild activity is based around late morning & early afternoon. About the Guild We are a friendly bunch of people who try to keep things friendly during raids and make sure to have a laugh during farm content. We are generally found online most a few hours either side of raid time where we will be running M+'s or anything that takes a fancy. Current Progress: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M Cutting Edge Nighthold 10/10 HC & 4/10 Mythic What to expect from us. Within Raids. A friendly and confident raid team who are willing to put down their time and effort to push past barriers and complete encounters to best of our abilities. We are adaptable and willing to listen to ideas from any members to help improve ourselves in any way. Outside of Raids We maintain a fairly active discord channel outside of raid times and run Mythic+ after raids and on off-days. What we expect from you. 90% Attendance Rate Online 10-15 minutes before raid time for invites. Come fully prepared with Flask/Potions/Health Potions & Buff Food. Understand the fights to the best of your ability. Have a complete understanding of your class and how to perform well with it. Have a basic understanding of all classes and specs to help understand the Limits & Strengths of your raid team. Working Microphone, Isn’t 100% essential however, having and using a microphone helps create an enjoyable atmosphere for all. Our Raid Schedule Monday 13:00 - 16:00 ST Wednesday 13:00 - 16:00 ST Thursday 13:00 - 16:00 ST Friday 13:00 up to 16:00 ST - This is an optional run for heroic clears to focus our raid times on clearing Mythic What we are currently looking for. Various Ranged DPS A couple of Melee, Warrior, Monk, Ret Paladin Willing to talk with any class & Spec who is interested in joining. Add me on battle.net for a discussion. How to Join: http://daylightraiding.enjin.com/ Please Contact any of the Officers below to discuss your application Shadowian - Battle.net - Shadowian#2895 Shadowian -Discord - Shadowian#1322 - Most consistent way to contact me We are most likely to be found online a few hours before and after raid times (13-16:00 ST) we will be available for a chat.Kadirz0 12 May
12 May [H] - Unclaimed - Recruiting 4/10M Unclaimed is a guild focused in raiding end-content PVE while having fun and still accomplishing their goals. The guild Unclaimed is recruiting mature players to fill and strengthen their core group. Recruitment open for the following DPS Druid (Balance) Shaman (Elemental) Priest Death Knight Warlock Healer Shaman Paladin We are always looking for exception players so we would always consider applications from all classes. Raid Schedule: Wednesdays - Thursdays - Tuesdays ( 22:30 - 01:00 Server Time) Social raids on Sundays (22:30 - 01:00 Server Time) Unclaimed Background Unclaimed was a Portuguese only guild on Twisting Nether with a big social side to it, which achieved to do all mythic content from Emerald Nightmare in due time. Through Nighthold Mythic progression, we've lost some people because of real life commitments, leaving no time for raids progression. With the goal and desire to clean the mythic content in Nighthold, prepare for Tomb of Sargeras and future raids, Unclaimed turned to an international guild who searches for players with the same desire, will, hard-working skills and goals to progress and clear all raid end-content in WoW. Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Normal 7/7 Heroic 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Normal 3/3 Heroic Nighthold: 10/10 Normal 10/10 Heroic 4/10 Mythic What we expect from our raiders/trials: - 100-80% attendance; - Players who can take criticism when needed; - Someone who is focused and willing to put 100% during the raid; - Able to use Teamspeak; - Have good knowledge of your class and spec; - Have your gear enchanted/gemmed and prepared for raids with food/flasks/potions. How to contact us: In-game: GM: Hadduken/Bolhinhas Officers: Dravian, Galas, Chaostorm Through BNet: Dravian#2755 Rythen#2759Dravian0 12 May
12 May <Method> Pve Boosts Hello Everyone. Once more Method is offering some Quality boosts through the WoW Content !. The services we're offering : -NightHold Full Heroic Master loot & Personal Loot . -Guldan Only on Heroic Personal loot . -Mythic Dungeons from level 2>20 Schedule : Everyday boosting Mythic + dungeons . Friday/Saturday/Sunday NH HC . We only accept GOLD payments on these servers : -Kazzak. -Twisting Nether. -Draenor. -TarrenMill. Note : We're asking for 20% upfront to reserve the spot . If you want to book yourself a spot or if you need more information regarding the boosts (Prices/Timing etc ) Please add me on : Jikhunt#2777Jikhuntertwo0 12 May
11 May [H] Two french player looking for pve/pvp Hey, we are two player looking for a french or english speaking guild that play both pve and pvp. at the moment we are in leveling but we will soon be 110. my friend will probably play as demon hunter and i will play as fury warrior/ Shaman (Rsham or elemental, im 870). thanks for reading this, if you need more information, feel free to add me on battlenet => KingDeppy#2272Raikoulol7 11 May
11 May Warlock 8/10 M NH LF Guild. Warlock (H) 8/10 M NH Looking for a guild with atleast 8/10 M NH to continue progress in NH and future TOS - Raiding days ( any day from 20.00 to 00.00) - am currently on Draenor-EU but ready to transfer when i find a guild. Current ilvl and Legendaries: -------------------------------------- - Max ilvl is 917 - Full BIS Legendaries For each Spec. -Affliction ilvl is 913 Equipped, Artifact is 47 -Demonology ilvl is 912 Equipped, Artifact is 46 -Destruciton ilvl is 913 Equipped, Artifact is 45 - Also Got utility legendaries (pillars of dark portal / foresight) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Alph%C3%A3/advanced -Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18760770/latest/ -Battletag: Insomnia#1759Alphã1 11 May
10 May Can't delete post Can't delete post so removed contentRidire0 10 May
10 May Inner Fury - 5/10 M 3d raiding guild Inner Fury Who are we? Inner Fury is a horde guild on Twisting Nether, which recently moved from Silvermoon [A], with high hopes of finding strong and even more engaged players for our mythic roster in Nighthold and future raids. We are currently rebuilding the guild on Twisting Nether and we are therefore considering all exceptional players. The guild management consists of former cutting edge experienced raiders including bosses as Archimonde and Xavius. We bring 5/10 M experience. We consider ourselves as a semi-hardcore raiding guild, which strives to achive Cutting in edge in up coming raids! We therefore expect you to have the same level of ambition as us. HWhat are we looking for? DPS: We are currently looking for all exceptional players of any kind of DPS spec, so dont hesitate to contact us. Healers: We are specifically looking looking for a Holy Priest and a Resto Shaman. Besides these two classes, we are also looking for one raid healer of the following spec: Resto druid, Holy priest or a Mistweaver Monk Raid Schedule We are raiding thursday, sunday and monday 20:00 - 23:00. Invites are starting at 19:45 and we expect you to be outside of the raid at 19:55. If we feel like a kill is within range, we might extende the raid with 30 minutes. We expect our raiders to maintain a attendance at 90% or above. What do we offer you You'll get the chance to experince the end game content of pve. A friendly and mature raiding team that shares the same dream and goals. An active community during raids and free time. We do run a lot of mythic+'s and other stuff together. What do we expect of you? First of all we expect you to be able to communicate in english both verbally and in writing. An essential part of raiding is communication, we therefore expect you to be able to answer when you're asked to do something during boss encounters. Even in stressful situations. We ask you to feel 100% comfortable in your calss, role and function on the raid team. We require you to optimize your character 110% for raids. This means that you keep yourself updated on relevant news regarding your class and spec. You show up with the right enchants, flasks, food and gems etc. We hope you have some sense of postive competition gene and are always doing everything you can to be best in your spot. Lastly we ask you to prioritize your time around our raiding schedule. Ofcourse real life stuff can always get in the way of a raid and we completly understand that, but we'd like to see you participate in as many raids as possible. Addons We require all of our raiders to have installed BigWigs/DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools, RCLootcouncil and Weak Auras. This is required by all of our raiders. Loot System While we raid we use Loot Council. The council consists of 2-3 officers and 1 raider. This loot systems ensure us that we get the best optimizations of our raid and makes the team ready for the next challenge we'll encounter. "We see loot as tool. Not as a reward." Trial Periode Your trial period runs in the time frame of two weeks. In these two weeks we are looking at both your performance in raids and your activity outside of raids. But also how you socially interact with the other guild members. We do allow ourselves to terminate a trial periode before the two week marker or even extend the period if we feel like we need to see more. In your trial period you won't have as high priority as raiders have in our loot distribution. When your trial period ends you'll be promoted to raider. Do you want more information? Feel free to contact a officer in-game or add us to battle tag. Molliyo - dablord#21821 Diggiyo - Turtlezz#2457 Humleskurken - Skurken#21512 We are looking forward to hear from you!Molliyo1 10 May
10 May Looking for A Horde Guild Hello everyone, I got back to WoW three weeks ago, after taking a 18-month break. However, my former guild left the game as they don't like the Legion, therefore I am looking for a new one. I am a Frost DK, and I my item level is 886 at the moment. I was comfortable playing with Blood spec in WoD, but haven't tried it yet in Legion. I can also play with Hunter and Paladin, but they are at level 100 and I need to get them to 100. I'm looking for a PvP guild, but I'm down for PvE too. I haven't been a serious raider since WotLK, but I'm willing to raid again with a serious guild. However, I play PvP a lot and would like to have some company. Playing alone is boring, you know? Please respond here or whisper me in game if you have a guild I could join. Thanks.Icyyblood2 10 May
10 May looking for a raiding guild 7/7 mythic 3/3 hc 10/10 hc and trilliax mythic experienced 899 gs holy pala is looking for a mythic raiding guild can raid every day except for Saturday add me Tntofdoom#2718Ròxàs3 10 May
10 May State of the alliance on this realm? So, what's the state of the alliance? Wondering if I should level an alt here. Are there guilds that do any raiding? How's the economy?Vanquisher4 10 May
10 May is there a good performing pvp guild... ... on this pathetic server?Crucifiér4 10 May
09 May 1-4am Late Night Raids <Nocturnal Supremacy> 8/10m We are based on Twisting Nether! http://nocturnal-supremacy.enjin.com/ Raid days have been changed! We've dropped the Friday raid and now raid on Tuesday. Friday will now become a day for alt runs and quick heroic clears. Raiding days/hours are: (All in server time) • Thursday 1am - 4am • Monday 1am - 4am • Tuesday 1am - 4am Please note that the days listed can seem a bit confusing, for example, by Thursday 1-4am we mean Wednesday going into Thursday, not Thursday going into Friday. Recruiting: We have a big opening for a strong healer, any class is fine but something other than Paladin is preferable. We would also welcome any capable DPS, ranged or melee! ------------ The Sell: Looking for very late night raiding to fit your work schedule? Maybe you're a night-owl or want raids that don't clash with your other guild raids? Perhaps you just live in America or somewhere similar where normal raiding hours don't work for you? Well, Nocturnal Supremacy are here! We're a friendly and relaxed bunch who can get things done at the same time. We have plenty of players from all over the world, even from Sweden, sadly. We merged from a group of three late night guilds in Warlords of Draenor during Blackrock Foundry and progressed up to Mythic Maidens before Hellfire Citadel came out. From there we cleared 11/13 bosses before the valor points patch came out and then fully cleared the place and farmed every raider an Archimonde mount before Legion was launched. Now in Legion we have cleared Emerald Nightmare Mythic, 2/3 Trial of Valor and have cleared 8/10 in Nighthold and will be looking to clear Nighthold before Tomb of Sargeras is released. If you have good past raid experience but feel you aren't currently showing your potential don't be afraid to apply, gear is a secondary concern next to other positive elements a guildmate and raider can bring us. Please come prepared for the content though, the fastest way to fail a trial is to fail a mechanic, or to be a horribly abrasive !@#. For more information contact: GM - Karnage#2229 Officer - Elessar#2801 Officer -Shemzy#2465 Officer -Shade#2779 or if you're desperate, me, lowly but long-standing recruitment peon Teezep#2487 http://nocturnal-supremacy.enjin.com/ <-note we've gone back to our old website!Tzep17 09 May
08 May MightyThunder 7/10M guild recruiting MightyThunder 7/10M guild recruiting to strengthen our core roster for Mythic raiding in Legion. The philosophy behind MightyThunder is “raiders with life outside of wow”, as such we raid two nights a week with an additional optional night for alts and farm bosses, but this means that we need attendance to be 100% for those two nights. Raiding Schedule Thursdays 19:45-23:00 Sundays 19:45-23:00 Monday (optional, alts, farming) 19:45-23:00 Raid invites start at 19:45 all three nights, we make sure to pull trash or boss at 20:00 exactly. Recruiting - A Resto Shaman - Exceptional raider with mythic experience. What can you expect from us? A friendly environment where outside of boss fight we enjoy the game, however once the boss is pulled we are deadly focused. The objective of every raid night is progression not perfection, as such we do not aim to kill all bosses, but we make sure we learn from our mistakes and progress forward. For those who have a little more time, outside of raiding the calendar if full of activities to do from Challenge modes, mythic dungeons to Alt runs or even achievement runs from previous expansions. What we expect from you? First and foremost you need to enjoy progression raiding. Also: -We are looking for people who can attend both the mandatory raid nights without much interruption. -Raiders who Understand the importance of knowing tactics before raid starts. -Raiders who understand the importance of flasks, foods and potions. Another important aspect we value in our raiders is their ability to communicate with guild members to give their insights and to help the guild progress, of course this means you need to be able to speak and understand English to a certain degree. And finally we are looking for people who can handle criticism and provide constructive criticism to progress the guild, raid member and themselves. Website: http://mightythunder.enjin.com Visit our website for more information and to submit an application. If you think our guild can become your new home, either jump onto our website to make an application or for more information, or add Eldrons#2686, to have a chat, however remember that we only accept applications from our website. Best wishes Eld.Eldrons0 08 May
06 May (H) Mature player lf chill guild LF a chill guild to make friends in game and get involved with the raids. I have 3 110's, Fury War, Aff Warlock and Havoc DH. Enjoying playing havoc atm! Mon night - wed night would be perfect raiding times.Kàne2 06 May
05 May Rogue and Prot Paladin LF Guild Prot Paladin and Rogue looking for a Mythic Raiding guild. We are looking for a horde guild! We are looking for a nice,friendly and relaxed raiding guild with decent progress. A mature guild that are still able too have some fun :) We are swedish but we dont mind if you are a swedish or an international guild. Nighthold: 6/10M got bota too third phase. Pala : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chamber-of-aspects/Flaxy/advanced Rogue : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chamber-of-aspects/Piixxan/advanced Feel free to contact us about anything! Or write in the thread. Pala: wallaalex#2548 Rogue: pixxan#2285Piixxan5 05 May
05 May Rogues - The Insane - Ravenholdt boxes Hello! I'm looking for a rogue who can farm the boxes needed for Insane in the Membrane achievement. You will need to farm around 1400 boxes. There are several guides on how to do this fast. I'll pay you between 25k gold. Add me on frodo#1191 if you are interested in this.Frödö2 05 May
03 May Any pvp guild out there ? Hallo everyone. I'm looking for some fellow pvp'ers, ideally a pvp guild. If someone got some info that could point me the right way, it would be very appreciated. Cheers VehrokVehrok3 03 May
03 May Horde Guild Exception on Bloodfeather 9/10 M NH Horde Guild Exception on Bloodfeather – Current Progress 9/10 M NH Actively recruiting 2 Ranged: any class except Shadow Priest considered 1 Melee: any class considered Please note. Although your class may not be on the list, all application will be considered. The Guild Exception was formed in 2006 and has raided all content spanning across all 4 brackets (10, 20, 25 and 40 man) and over the years has formed a solid group of core players. Our current focus is 20 man Mythic using a comfortable, flexible raid schedule to accommodate RL commitments. We are looking to bolster the core raiding group in order to achieve the best possible progress. The raid Schedule We require our members to raid at least 2 out of 3 raid days a week (priority given to those who make all 3). We raid Wednesday Sunday and Monday from 19.30 to 23.00. We understand that many people have real life commitments and can’t make every raid; all we ask is notice in advance. We provide: • Steady progression. • Flexible Raid attendance. • A close knit, social environment. We require: • A good attitude and respectful manner. • We require a certain level of competency – Although we will help gear people We need to see a pro-active attitude in regard to gearings etc. • A willingness and desire to improve. Mistakes happen, we’re all human - all we look for is that you learn from these mistakes and improve. • You need to be able to listen on Teamspeak. Links Guild website http://exception.wowlaunch.com Wow Progress http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/1443 YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOONs6uPY7yLtq_aYUjecQA Please don’t hesitate to contact me in game with any question Contact coburn#2121or you can go to our website and make an application.Garathjax0 03 May
01 May <SNYGGA POJKAR> 9/10M NH. Rekryterar This guild is a swedish raidingguild. So the information below will be taken in swedish. Vi söker mestadels range, men känner du att du har det som behövs för Guldan mythic progress & förberedelse inför Tomb of Sargeras progress så är du välkommen att lägga en apply på hemsidan. Raiddagar Onsdag, torsdag, söndag 18:45-23:00 Vi är en guild som gillar att ha kul medans vi raidar, Vi kör mycket M+ utöver raiddagarna. Känner du att du vill ha en guild du kan spela med och ha kul men också stort fokus på en bra progress så du är välkommen att göra en apply hos oss. Vi använder oss utav discord, där vi har en riktigt bra community. http/snyggapojkar.enjin.com eller adda Necrozis#2703 för mer information Note: Selling Nighthold HC Boost with Personal Loot, Get boosted by a 9/10M guild and get [Ahead of the Curve]. Every Monday at 19:00 Server time, /w someone ingame in the guild for further information or add my Btag Necrozis#2703Necrozis0 01 May
30 Apr WTS Knockoff Blingtron Sold!Swook0 30 Apr
30 Apr (H) Paradigma 4/10M LF Raiders HI there, Paradigma is a well-established guild that has been around since EQ and have been raiding in WoW since Vanilla. Our progress in Legion. Nighthold 4/10M ToV 3/3 HC The Emerald Nightmare 5/7M Our members Majority of members have raided and known each other for over 10 years and we only recruit people who fit in the same mind-set, fun and enjoy raiding but can be serious at the same time. We also work as most members are over 25 years of age and this is why we only raid 2 nights a week, on a Wednesday and Sunday from 8pm-11:30pm server time, We are looking for raid members that can raid these days and times so if you can't make 7 out of the 8 nights for the month then please don't apply. We also raid every Friday with our casual members and twinks but this raid is not mandatory. We are currently looking for the following classes. Tank Druid or Paladin for a main tank R-DPS Hunter Elemental warlock Shadow Priest Hunter Melee Rogue Warrior Monk Other classes still apply we will look at good ppl anytime. You can apply here on our web site http://paradigma-guild.enjin.com Speak to me in game on Corvár or add my Btag for a chat which is Decca#2940Corvár0 30 Apr
29 Apr Recently dinged iL850 Fury War. LF PvE Guild I dinged yesterday and I've finishing all my LFR & Heroic Dungeon content for the week but I want to join a guild and start taking Legion more seriously. LF a guild I can start learning how to raid properly with / progress with. If this is you and you wouldn't mind taking on someone who wants to learn as they go then reply or hmu in game. Intending to play 5-10 hours a day so I'm dedicated.Dræbe0 29 Apr
29 Apr [H] Havoc DH looking for PvP Focused Guild Hey! I'm looking for an active PvP guild for the Horde in Twisting Nether. I'm still gearing up but doing a lot of BGs at the moment. I'd like to get into a guild that is doing that stuff together. Not much fan of Arena but I don't mind it that much. Also wouldn't mind some Open World PvP.Elaice1 29 Apr
29 Apr PVP guild/players Hey! Is there any active PVP guild/players here on the server that do battleground and arenas? I would gladly play with other friendly ppl who like to do PVP in all it forms and shapes ;).Maikknight1 29 Apr
29 Apr Looking for guild Hi all, I am a returning player to WoW. Last time I played was about four years ago and I am looking for a fun and friendly guild to join on this server. I have previous experience as I played since vanilla but am now trying to learn the new aspects of the game. I am 27 with a young family so I am not always able to get on but whenever I get some spare time I like to play, mainly in the evenings. If there is a guild out there willing to have me I would appreciate it. Thanks everyone and hope to see you on the battlefield.Halista4 29 Apr
29 Apr iLvl 900 warrior LF pvp guild Dedicated warrior that's looking for a guild who does both rbg's and arena and wanna have a great time, but still get into the higher ranks of pvp. find me on my btag: martinboi#2505 or comment below.Stuure1 29 Apr
29 Apr Twisting Nether PvP Guild I Recently Started A PvP Guild on TwistedNether EU, We're recruiting social pvp players and serious pvp players, the guild will constantly do PvP Events. Since it's a guild full of pvp players there will always be arena partners and we'll set up an RBG Team when the player base is high enough. Comment your ingame name for invite or whisper Me, Quenas, Fudgefocker or Xranos ingame for an Invite.Lillapojken0 29 Apr
28 Apr Selling Heavy Junkbox Hello. I am looking to sell Heavy Junkbox on Twisting Nether - Horde side You can use these for Ravenhold reputation, if you're hunting <name> the Insane title. You can also unlock them for a chance of reciving Teebu's Blazing Longsword (Super low drop chance) Boxes in stock: 0 Boxes ordered: 0 Price per box: 150-175g Stock & Price will be updated as i farm/sell them. Delivery within 72 hours of order placed. Sold: 7.838 Throw a post here and/or add me ingame if youre interrested! Guardian#2521 5 Boxes will give 75 reputation for one turn in. You can increase the amount of rep gained through Darkmoon buff, aswell as a few world event buffs. Neutral to Exalted: 2800 Friendly to Exalted: 2600 Honored to Exalted: 2200 Revered to Exalted: 1400Worldguard7 28 Apr
27 Apr Weekend raiding guild Is there any myhtic raiding guild who raids most during the weekends or also sunday&monday? If you know of one drop a name! We are a DH havoc and a resto shaman.Tresa0 27 Apr
27 Apr (H) <Kinetic> Twisting Nether EU, 9/10 HC The Friendliest of friendly guilds is now reformed and recruiting more players to increase our rooster. We are recruiting players who want to reach for harder difficulties in the company of other raiders who also seek for further challenges. Raid times are always 7:30pm server time (GMT+1) until 11:00pm. Raiding days are Wednesday and Sunday. On Tuesdays we finish raids or do mythic+ If you're fond of both raiding and getting to know more social raiders, send a message to TheKris#2681, Sauliokas#2487, Kitty#2293Bullstone1 27 Apr
26 Apr Heroic semi casual guild 10/10 HC LFM Awaken is curently filling up the roster expecting Tomb of Sargeras to open while farming NH hc. We are in need of ranged Dps and a Tank. We raid Wensday/Thursday/Sunday (when progressing, atm NH is done withing 1 day) from 8 PM server time untill 10:30 PM server time. We expect joining players to use Deadly Boss Mods and be around 880 ilvl or more. The guild is actively doing mythic plus runs and if enough pvp enthusiasts are found we can arange some PVP premade bg groups :) If you are interested in joining PM me at Janatis#21144 or Balius#2987. We are looking forward on greeting our new members .Janatris0 26 Apr
25 Apr DK Tank LF MYTHIC guild DK tank with 910 ilvl , OS Unh with 905 Ilvl Exp( Mythic EN , 2/3M , 4/10 NH Mythic ) can play 7/7 week Highly capable of learning and listening Highly respecting order , raid timers & penalties Highly loving socials For more info Battle net : Ellord#2240Spoongebob4 25 Apr
24 Apr <The Dapper Gents> Casual Raiding Guild <The Dapper Gents> are looking for some dps and healers to join our English speaking casual raiding guild. We aim to run normal and heroic raids on Wednesdays and Sundays (20.30-23.30 server time). We are happy to take on players that haven't raided but always wanted to, all we ask is that you are committed and willing to learn :). Currently we are looking for Ranged DPS, Healers, Off-Tank (Currently accepting any DPS that are happy with tanking if needed). Any questions, please contact me, or if I'm not around contact Harsam, Ipptar and Kelsera for more information. We currently use Discord for Mythic +'s and Raids. TL:DR We are a Casual Raiding guild looking for people at any level :)Tyberan7 24 Apr
21 Apr [H} <Tilt Squad> - 8/10M NH Recruiting! Hello all! <Tilt Squad> are an international guild who reside on Twisting Nether. We raid three days a week with a total of 9 hours. Our raiding days are as follows; - Wednesday 20.00-23.00 - Thursday 20.00-23.00 - Sunday 20.00-23.00 *note: Invites start 15 mins prior to raid start* Recruitment is now OPEN. We are currently in need of a TANK (most classes are acceptable) and Ranged DPS, mainly Hunters/Mages/Boomkins If your class/spec is not mentioned in the recruitment section above, you may still apply if you think you have what it takes. For any further information, feel free to add me; Krayze#2434Krayze3 21 Apr
21 Apr NLK - Weekend Social Raid Team Hello! Who are We? The NLK (No-Life-Krew) are a Weekend raid team within the established guild, Archaic Order. The name derives from the fact we raid on Saturdays, therefore have No life We are a friendly group of players who due to real life, can't afford the time to raid 3+ times a week so we squeeze all our progress into 1 raid on a Saturday. Don't misunderstand that we are Social in our approach/knowledge and skill, purely Social in the sense we raid only once each reset We've had a good first tier, clearing Heroic Emerald Nightmare and Heroic Trial of Valor, and having cleared heroic Nighthold we want to get a few more numbers so we can push a few mythic bosses similar to what we did in Hellfire Citadel at the end of WoD Our Progress this Expansion: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor 10/10 Normal Nighthold 10/10 Heroic Nighthold Previous: 13/13 hc Hellfire Citadel 5/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel Our Raid Time's are as follows Saturday - 19:45 - 0:00 What we Need Ranged DPS (Although Melee DPS can be considered) 1x Tank (with dps OS) 1x Restoration Shaman While we are searching specifically for these classes, we are always looking for exceptional candidates so don't hesitate to message me if our raid times and team are appealing Contact If what we describe sounds appealing then please contact myself through my Battletag: Alex#2303 and we can have a chat. I hope to hear from you soon! ThanksCephlun1 21 Apr
21 Apr [H] <Bulwark> 10/10 HC - Recruiting all for mythic! Hello! Bulwark is currently looking to recruit, gear and improve players looking towards mythic progression. We are currently 10/10 on heroic and looking to move into mythic progress once we fill out our raid team! We are a smaller guild so every and any class is welcome to join. Our goal here is to take on anyone who has aims and aspirations towards raiding at a mythic level and hopefully gear and improve together as a guild/raid team. We do not require any prior mythic experience, we only require you to be able to commit some time and effort into mastering your class and helping throughout the guild. Raid days are as follows: Wednesday/Monday - 20:00-23:00 Any questions? Add - foxu#2652 - on BNet and I will reply to you as soon as possible!Kotac2 21 Apr
19 Apr Looking for someone to Hello, I'm looking for someone willing to trade gold on Twisting nether. I have gold on Sylvanas Alliance side . More details below. Recently decided to get back to horde since my friends are no longer playing in alliance and because I don't have money for server and faction change I decided to level up to 110 and its very hard without gold for bags and flying so I'd need at least 10-20k to set myself up but I can go up to 106k. Thanks for reading this and hopefully I didn't miss forum section. Best regardsAurélius0 19 Apr
19 Apr 7/10M Guardian+R-Druid+Rogue lf guild Hey all, We are an Assassination Rogue, a Resto Druid and a Guardian Druid that have played their classes for years. Current progress from the rogue and Guardian is 7/10M, the resto druid is 4/10M. We are looking for a serious mythic raiding guild, with a pleasant raiding environment and community, to progress and clear mythic content with. We can raid 3-4 days a week and can attend most days (pref not Fri/Sat), except the rogue who can’t attend Mondays for the next several months due to work commitments. Would preferably like to stay alliance but are willing to transfer to any realm/faction for the right guild. Links: For the Guardian druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Showergèl/simple https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/the-maelstrom/Showergèl For the Resto Druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Katalystj/simple https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/the-maelstrom/Katalystj For the Rogue: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Rathenau/simple https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/the-maelstrom/Rathenau If interested, please leave a comment or add our btag: Grene13#2981 or Katalyst#1912Showergèl0 19 Apr
19 Apr <Aftermath> (8/10M) Recruiting Skilled Healer and RDPS Current Progress: 8/10M Previous Progress: 7/7M 2/3M Seeking a Holy Priest/RDruid/HPala (Other healers can be considered) Also looking for SP, Hunter, Ele Sham and Rogue. Exceptional DPS are also welcome. Raid Times Tues, Wed, Sun 20 - 23:00. Our core is a group of friends who have played with each other over various games for years. We always reach high levels of play on any game. We are searching for like-minded players who want to push their characters and personal skill level to the max every raid, pushing to clear content as fast as possible. We enjoy having banter in our raids with a fun atmosphere, but serious progression. If you feel this is something you are interested in, or want more information, reply here or contact me in game: Mobeedo or add me VenoM#2216. Officers can also be contacted in game. they are: Kyevice and InconsistentMobeedo5 19 Apr