Twisting Nether

25 Oct [H] Mystic Raiders - Kazzak Vi är en nystartad guild på Kazzak som söker spelare till ToS och kommande raid. Vårat ledarskap har mellan 3 till 6 mythic experience i ToS och vi söker likasinnade spelare som vill progressa men endå ha kul samtidigt. Jag startade guilden med 2 polare eftersom ingen guild kunde raida de tiderna vi ville på grund av jobb och dylikt. Vi raidar 18-21 onsdagar & torsdagar, kanske slänger in söndagar alternativt måndagar vid progress eller alt runs vid intresse men främst ons & tors som gäller. Vi har ännu inte börjat raida som guild så har just nu ingen official progress men alla just nu har minst 9/9HC och 930+ så vi söker personer med liknande progress och gear. Vi är just nu bara 7 personer i guilden. I nuläget behöver vi: 1 tank 2-3 Healers 4-5 DpsPaddytroll1 25 Oct
25 Oct [H] - SALT - Recruiting 5/9 Mythic 9/9 HC ToS Hello everyone, SALT, is a guild formed in the start of Legion, and we are recruiting additional members for our main team to build a mythic roster (Socials are always welcome). Community is important to us and our goal is to provide a fun but progressive raiding environment, with a focus on clearing heroic and mythic content. We are always looking for players with a good understanding of their class/spec, and a good attitude to fit in our community. Website: www.SALT.guildlaunch.com Raid Days: Wednesday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time Thursday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time Sunday - 20:00 to 23:00 server time Social raids - Monday 20:00 server time! Progress: Tomb of Sargeras 5/9 Mythic 9/9 HC 9/9 N Nighthold 5/10 Mythic 10/10 Heroic 10/10 Normal Trial of Valor: 3/3 Normal 3/3 Heroic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Heroic 1/7 Mythic We are looking to expand our roster, and have open raid spots for: RANGED DPS Even if we are not currently recruiting your class/spec we are always open to take a look at exceptional players/applications. Check our website for more details and updated info. If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit our website www.SALT.guildlaunch.com for more information. Alternatively, please speak to one of our officers in game: Zherin, Zealom or Winzo. Casual/social players are always welcome :) We look forward to hearing from you.Zherin49 25 Oct
25 Oct [H] Endurance Guild looking for more members Hi, Endurance is a mature guild with many of us raiding since vanilla WoW. We aren't a hardcore raiding guild as we are only raiding 2 nights a week. We are looking for competent and skilled players to join our guild. We use Discord for comms. Currently we are in need of skilled DPS who know how to play their class and know how to handle boss mechanics. We raid on Tues and Weds 8pm - 11:30pm server time. Current progression TOS 9/9 HC & 3/9 Mythic We are currently looking for the following classes. Mage - Fire Rogues - Sub Priests - Shadow Warlocks - Afflic We are a very social guild and we work well together to help gear up our members and have a good social and friendly guild atmosphere, many of us are still playing together since vanilla or BC. If you fell this is something that would suit you and would like to join or have any questions please feel free to talk to me, Velkøn or Leloriel, Ibani. Ravêr or Telrunya. Regards Shámonn (Endurance GM) Add on me on bnet - HellraiserIR #2347 Warcraft logs to see how we perform. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/97091 Progression site. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/EnduranceShámonn0 25 Oct
24 Oct Not Impressed (Horde) Hello there, I am a Co-Founder of the Guild Not Impressed from the server Twisting Nether. We're currently looking to reform our raiding team to push into Mythic Raiding, Me and the Co-Founder are ex-mythic raiders, the Raid Leader is 6/9M and I am currently 4/9M and we're looking for new members to help us grow as a raid team. If you're interested in joining the guild as a Raider or Social. Please contact me in game via in-game name Miridan or my Battle.tag - Mirikh#2374 or if I'm not around you can try to contact the Co-Founder Dústys and his Battle.tag is Steve#21663 and if that doesn't work, you can always contact our Officer - Grimnister. Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you! :) Much love.. Not ImpressedMiridan0 24 Oct
24 Oct Herald Of The Titans Boost (Horde/Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We do our runs only on Tuesdays as it’s the only available day for all of my team. Mostly around 7.30 pm by realm time, but we are flexiable on timing. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE or ALLIANCE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: We accept gold from any realm. And the price is 200K for Twisting Nether only; for any other realm, we ask for one game time token gold. We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614563442?page=1#post-4 https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17611361727#post-9 Twisting Nether : https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614663307#post-7 https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17611311715?page=3 Silvermoon : https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17611361728#post-2Körpé0 24 Oct
24 Oct The Addams Family[9/9]hc [6/9] Mythic ToS We are totally awesome and mature guild with twisted sense of humor. In core of our guild there is a bunch of members who have raided all the way through from vanilla sometimes in top guilds of the servers We are currently looking for experienced, dedicated and loot hungry players to fill healer and dps slots. If you are a looking for a guild that has been around and continues raiding over several expansions look no further. At the moment we are recruiting for 1 healer and some decent and competetive damage dealers Experiencing nice progress raids on mythic maiden at the moment Our raiding times are : Wed/Thur/Mon 20:00-23:30 server time. Apply at http://taf.guildlaunch.com or whisper our members in game to get forwarded to our officers.Leijonamieli34 24 Oct
22 Oct 920 Holy Pally LF Guild Hi, I've recently rerolled previously played a Warrior on Bloodhoof, progressed as much as I can in M+ and will continue to do so but I'm now at a stage were I want to get back into Raiding. Currently sat at 9/9HC and 3/9M cutting edge Xavius etc etc. I have Discord with mic can get any program you use. Live stream at twitch.tv/moophus if there's any further questions you'd like to ask post below. Tagg: Morpheus#2552Lewpheus0 22 Oct
21 Oct <Waddling Ducks> 3/9M Recruiting DPS and Healers <Waddling Ducks> a weekend 2 day raiding guild is recruiting dedicated players for our mythic progression roster in preparation for the Antorus raid release, optional alt heroic clears also happens on the weekdays aswell as M+ runs happening throughout. Raid Times ALL RAID TIMES ARE IN LOCAL SERVER TIME - Wednesday: 20:00-11:00 = Optional/Alt Heroic clear - Friday: 21:00-00:00 = Main progress raid - Saturday: 21:00-00:00 = Main progress raid (NOTE: Raid time can be extended into sunday if we are close on killing a progression boss, raid times would still be the same as other main progress raid days) Expectations While we handle the raids, what we expect from you as a raider is: - Full attendance on Main progress raid days unless otherwise notified to one of the officers. - Knowing your class/spec including making sure to have Gems/Enchants on gear. - Be prepared with Flasks/Pots/Food (We usually bring feasts but incase we dont) - Expect to wipe alot on progress bosses, its part of the progress. - Able to be on Discord (Working microphone is not a requirement) Recruitment -Melee dps: DK, Rogue, Ret -Ranged: Boomkin -Healers: All except Holy priest and Paladin are Open -Tanks: Closed Contact For more information or if interested contact any of the officers: Xarnadin Rosenhoof Sacramënt Nothansham/Nothan Doktorninja/Hêrman Have a great day! Waddle WaddleXarnathos1 21 Oct
21 Oct Bear Tank-LF Raiding guild LF Raiding guild. 936 Guardian Druid looking for an active raiding guild on server: Twisting Neather, EU realm, hopefully raiding 2 nights a week.Darththrash1 21 Oct
21 Oct ToS Heroic boosting <Invalid Target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling Heroic Tomb of Sargeras boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items with the starting date of 29th of July every Friday/Saturday from 14:00 until midnight (the last run starts at 22:00), a run takes approximately 1,5- 2 hours ( 5 raids a day) , and we can boost 5-6 player in heroic. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Arkhien#2198 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following characters: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/ArkhienArkhien15 21 Oct
19 Oct [H] <Sunflower Seed> small Turkish guild LF Members Hello dears, We are a Turkish guild on TN and we're looking for members to improve our roster going further into Antorus. About Us: We are a Turkish, semi-casual raiding guild. This post though will not be in Turkish since we tend to follow forum rules and do not support Turkish spamming on TN. We are disciplined enough to clear content, but having fun is the priority. So we are laid-back and chill (usually). What we're looking for in new members is that they fit in with the guild, in terms of sense of humour, being able to have fun, 90% or so attendence to raids, being prepared for fights beforehand. Progress and short-term goals: Currently 1/9 M on ToS. We wish to build our roster to prepare for Antorus and down as many mythic bosses as we can while we wait for the coming raid. Recruitment: Currently we're open to skilled players of all classes. Priorities are as listed; Tank (preferably not protection paladin) Healer (high prio) Any dps that is geared and skilled enough. We are also looking for people who can handle a bit of responsibility and take on some important roles in the guild. Raids: Currently, we are keeping it casual and raiding 2 days a week; Wednesday and Thursday. The times are 19.30 - 22.30 ST (20.30 - 23.30 Local Time for Turkey). We are using Personal Loot (strictly, don't want any drama/inequality here) and Discord for voice-comm. So if you are interested in joining our guild and if you want to meet us and have fun with us; feel free to contact penelopeia#21404 or Evael#2143. May the force be with you!Sereia10 19 Oct
19 Oct Archaic Order - 8/9M 3 day/Week Recruiting AO In a Nutshell. AO is about letting people with "Real Lives" experience the end-game content. We have a relatively light and structured raiding schedule but we take our raids and gaming seriously; the philosophy is quality over quantity. We value "nice people" who fit in with our social vibe as much as our gaming aspirations: we'd rather take a nice guy with good dps, than an !@#$%^- with amazing dps. "Raiding for grown-ups" would make a pretty good tagline for the guild. What we are looking for: - You're a grown-up (or at least act like one most of the time). - You must be able to communicate in English. - You have a stable ISP and a computer that can handle 20 man raids. - You have exceptional knowledge of your class and game mechanics. - You take raiding seriously and PvE progress is your primary goal. - You have good current and previous Mythic raiding experience - You have the gear to jump into Mythic encounters. Raid days Wednesday 20:00-23:30 Sunday 20:00-23:30 Tuesday 20:00-23:30 (With options to extend to 0:00 if close to kill) Application Process We ask those interested in joining to make an application on our website and we'll try to respond as quick as we can. If your class isn't listed as a high priority you can still apply, we are always looking for exceptional raiders www.archaicorder.com High Priority: Rogue Hunter Mage Warrior Healing Priest Restoration Shaman Restoration Druid If you are just wanting a chat before making an application, or have any further questions don't hesitate to contact myself Alex#2303 or Oriental & Iots in-game Hope to hear from you soon! CephCephlun3 19 Oct
19 Oct NLK - Social Weekend 1 day raid team - 9/9 hc, 3/9 M Hello! Who are We? The NLK (No-Life-Krew) are a Weekend raid team within the established guild, Archaic Order. The name derives from the fact we raid on Saturdays, therefore have No life We are a friendly group of players who due to real life, can't afford the time to raid 3+ times a week so we squeeze all our progress into 1 raid on a Saturday. Don't misunderstand that we are Social in our approach/knowledge and skill, purely Social in the sense we raid only once each reset We've had a good first tier, clearing Heroic Emerald Nightmare and Heroic Trial of Valor, and having cleared heroic Nighthold and the first few Mythic bosses we want to get a few more numbers so we can push further into Tomb of Sargeras, similar to what we did in Hellfire Citadel at the end of WoD. And now having cleared Heroic ToS we want to get a few more members for our roster to push the first mythic bosses before the released of the next tier Our Progress this Expansion: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 3/10 Mythic Nighthold 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 3/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Previous: 13/13 hc Hellfire Citadel 5/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel Our Raid Time's are as follows Saturday - 20:00 - 23:30 What we Need Ranged DPS 1x Healer While we are searching specifically for these classes, we are always looking for exceptional candidates so don't hesitate to message me if our raid times and team are appealing Contact If what we describe sounds appealing then please contact myself through my Battletag: Alex#2303 and we can have a chat. I hope to hear from you soon! ThanksCephlun3 19 Oct
19 Oct Dark Matter, new guild! Hello guys, we are a newly formed guild with heroic raiding and mythic+ in mind. Me and my brother only just made this guild, because finding a guild thats looking to be a tight community, chill place to hang around, while still looking to raid on a decent level (2days) is nigh on impossible these days. If you are interested in helping building up this guild to be ready to step into Heroic Antorus, don't hesitate! We aim to keep the core small, 12-15 players, and currently we are in need of every role! Leave a message here or /w Moobain or Melchior in game! See you soonMoobain0 19 Oct
18 Oct Insane title farm Hi there, i am going to be farming heavy junkboxes on my rogue from time to time and sell them if anyone is interested. For those that dont know, the boxes can be turned in for Ravenholdt Rep, which is needed in order to get "the insane" title. I am looking for someone i can send it to as COD mail (Horde). I was thinking 80g each box, reply here if interested :)Igniter1 18 Oct
16 Oct [H] <illuminaughty> Weekend Mythic Guild! <illuminaughty> A weekend raiding mythic guild on Twisting Nether. We are a guild with goal to clear the current content before the release of the next one but with our pace. We have competent, skilled players, some of which have been playing and raiding since Vanilla. Progress: Tomb of Sargeras 5/9 Mythic Raid times: Friday 20:00-23:00, Saturday 20:00-23:00, Sunday 19:00-22:00 Recruitment: Recruitment priority:[Warrior/Rogue/Priest or Druid healer] But we are always looking for exceptional from every class. We expect you to be able to maintain concentration through a full raid night of progression. Contact: If you are interested to join to <illuminaughty> add : PhoeNixOo#21973 -Auralyn ,GM <illuminaughty>Auralyn9 16 Oct
16 Oct 3/9 M Tough Crowd Recruiting Tough Crowd, We are a bunch of guys who know how to play the game and our class but like to have fun while raiding. 7/7 Mythic EN 9/10 Mythic Nighthold 3/9 Mythic ToS We are recruiting DPS( Range DPS Pref), Healers for our Mythic Team and aim for progress. What we expect as a raider: -Full knowledge of your class inc. off-specs. -Knowledge of the current tier. -Strong attendance 90%+. -Strong verbal and written English skills. -A stable computer and internet connection. -The ability to accept criticism without taking it personally. Loot We use Rclootcouncil addon and the loot council shares the items in a fair way. Raiding Schedule (Server Times) • Wednesday 20:30-23:30 • Sunday 20:30-23:30 • Monday 20:30-23:30 We have optional heroic main/alt raids weekly. For more or questions contact me or any officer in game Aídan Peepoó Joggue Barckalot Bnet: Barckalot#2860 (Barckalot) Bnet: Crowly#2489 (Aídan)Aídan2 16 Oct
16 Oct [H] Casual raiding here. Hi, thanks for reading. We are Eternal Chaos 9/9 HC ToS we have a solid community of good regular players from all over Europe and UK. We raid every wed/Thurs. Getting ready now for the next raid tier Antorus, the Burning Throne. If your looking for a decent chilled guild where you just want to play the game and test yourself in a Raiding environment then look no further, you'll find us relaxed and focused. We enjoy and want progress however we do not bite your head off for mistakes.To join there is no form filling or history taking. All we ask is that your polite and can make at least one of the two days regularly and have read/watched tactics. We like to be fair and honour loyalty so we use loot council for gear. We don't just give away gear to new raiders as we do need to see some reliability however we do use our integrity in these moments to. We do provide pot's, food and the weekly experience of raiding with a guild. Current minimum item level we are asking for ToS HC is 915+ Days- Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm realm time. Also Discord is a must. Any question's speak to Cowanbob #2522 Kirstycowan #2397 All players are welcome to join us, you don't have to be wanting to raid, we also have a strong social community which is continually expanding. To join just ask anyone in the guild for an invite. RANKS If your wanting to raid ask for Trial status from an Officer so you get the calendar invites. If you don't want to raid then please ask officer for Social rank.Maddag3 16 Oct
15 Oct Fun and friendly guild suggestion I'm looking for a guild where having fun is seen as the most important aspect of the game. I don't see the point of imaginary points and transient virtual achievements. I like PVP and stupid jokes. I play the game to relax after work. So a guild with friendly and fun people who sometimes love to raid is the guild I would love belonging to. Do you have any suggestions?Dragonass0 15 Oct
14 Oct 930 fury/arms warr LF Guild 930ilvl fury warr 68traits/62traits arms 9/9normal 8/9HC ToS LF a active 3day Raiding guild that also farms m+ and suchUmirinbre0 14 Oct
14 Oct [H] Looking for Group of Mythic Raiders, Merge? Hello we are a group of a semi-hardcore people (10-12 )that are really reliable and loyal. People that were raiding together for a long time, we were core raiders in a mythic raidng guild and always cleared full M before the new tier, but our guild got disbanded quite recently due several reasons and all of us would like to continue to raid togehter, even that we splitted to different guilds for now our goal is to raid together from next tier. Now Some info *We are Looking only for people with mythic raidng xp and at least 6/9M by today (14th of october) we dont want to carry anyone therefore we demand that u guys have similar raiding xp. *We are intrested only in groups of people( everything between 4 and 15 people) *We have a very good and xp Raid Leader *We have spot for someone who would like to be a Guild Master and Officer *We are open minded about changing guild name *Since Kazzak is the best server for running PvE guild u must transfer to our realm! *We want to raid 3 days a week, raiding hours and days is an open thing *All days except Fridays and Saturdays are ok *Raiding hours everything between start 19:00 and finish 23:00 server time We are quite flexible about raid setup we got spots for all classes and specs add me on bnet Unreserved#2892 and i send u a spreadsheet with our raid setup. we also have a small grp of socials and standby raiders.Megaisme0 14 Oct
14 Oct WTB/WTS TCG Mounts - Also 9/9M ToS WTS - Big Battle Bear - Amani Dragonhawk - Feldrake - Blazing Hippogryph - Magic Rooster - X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME - Ghastly Charger Accepting gold (or TCG Mounts / Guardian Cubs / Spectral Tiger Cubs) on all medium/high pop realms (Horde and Alliance). Lucrative offers on low pop realms are considered. The buying party trades first. If not, I will use ciyn as MM. MM Thread: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614622126?page=1 Own Thread: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614733034?page=1 Ready for business? Contact me here: DiscoStick#2737 WTB - Every TCG Mount for the right price - Savage Raptor - 3m +/- - Wooly White Rhino - 1.75m +/- - Swift Shorestrider - 6m +/- - White Riding Camel - 6m +/- - Mottled Drake - 6m +/- - X-51 Nether-Rocket (Rare) - 6m +/- - Corrupted Hippogryph - 6.5m-7m +/- - Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger - 17m +/- - Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger swap for magic rooster + 4m gold Got gold on Argent Dawn / Outlands / Ravencrest / Silvermoon / Twisting Nether / Kazzak / Stormscale / Stormreaver / Ragnaros / Antonidas / Defias Brotherhood /frostwolf - Alliance & Horde. TCG Mount(s) + Gold and/or Pets is also possible. Other Buy/Sell Thread (TCG/Unobtainables/Rares - Chromatic Swords / Mo'grosh / Recipes / Frozen Runes / Lvl 60 Naxx Sets. I have a spreadsheet available for those who collect): https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614733034?page=1 Easy Street Use our website easy-street.eu to buy/sell TCG Items / rare items and promote your services (Boosts / Farming & Other alternative services) - For Gold. Build up a reputation and let others know you are trustworthy. Now available: Full 9/9 Mythic ToS clear for 6m.Jindai0 14 Oct
13 Oct [H] Calamitous Intent 3/9M 2 Day Raiding Guild About Us Calamitous Intent is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our guild is made up of a group of friends who have been playing together since Wotlk. We class ourselves as a semi-hardcore raiding guild with the intent to clear content as fast as possible. At the same time, we feel that we have a strong social community where members can feel at ease. Our raid team is currently fully prepared for the legion expansion to raid competitively. We have updated our raiding days and times from previous expansions to suit the guilds needs. We are recruiting a few key classes to provide more options for progression. We're always recruiting EXCEPTIONAL raiders no matter recruitment status. Get in-touch if you feel you can outperform our current raiders! Raid Times -Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 -Tuesday: 20:00 - 23:00 -Friday optional boost run (lasts roughly one hour and pays for all raid consumables for the week if attented) Guild Requirements - Reliable - All of our raiders must be able to maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible. - Skill - All raiders must be competent within their class/role. This also includes being capable at playing your off-spec. You must also be able to move from fire and other not-so-enjoyable things on the ground. - Tactics- It is expected that you turn up to all raids full prepared. When it comes to progression raids, you are expected to have learnt as much about the encounter as possible and be able to help develop tactics. This includes having the correct spec and add-ons prepared and made for all bosses indivdually. - Humour - Members must have a strong sense of humour to be able to fit into the guild comfortably. - Communication - Access to Teamspeak and a working microphone is mandatory. What We Offer - Organised & structured raiding. - Fair loot distribution. We use a loot council. - Progression raid spots are based on performance and reliability. Farm boss raid spots will prioritize players that still need loot from a particular boss. - A fun atmosphere with a serious raiding environment. Current Recruitment Ranged DPS Boomkin! - Hunter - Mage! For more information regarding recruitment, please contact one of our recruitment officers in-game: Durburz#2541 nicolé#2480 Thanks for readingDúrburz114 13 Oct
13 Oct <Memoria> WTS HC ToS + Keystones! Hello! Our guild Memoria is currently selling full ToS HC runs (personal loot) for 300k. We also offer Kiljaeden HC (personal loot) only for 150k! Most of our raiders will not be loot locked and will be able to trade any unwanted gear. We also do not overbook and try to get different classes/type of gear so you can have the most chance! We also offer keystone runs for weekly chest 10+ or 15 in time depending on availability. Prices vary weekly due to affixes/demand, please contact for more info :) Please w/ anyone from the guild or add Asuna#2517 if you'd like to book or have any questions. Quality boosting with good prices! If you would like any other kind of boost that is not posted here, please ask us!Asunæ2 13 Oct
11 Oct 932 BrM tank lf mythic guild Hey guys, if you're reading this thanks, i'm currently looking for a guild to raid with. I'm currently sat at 9/9hc and 2/9m (on another character) however my old guild has just crashed as too many people left. Oh, i'm also geared for healer too, only 930 healer if you need me to MW also :) I'm available Wed, Thur and most sundays Currently sitting on 60 traits If you wana talk or hire me just add me Devdarkness#1200 thanks :)Kodarisah0 11 Oct
09 Oct Boomkin 5/9M looking for a Mythic guild Hello I'm looking for a mythic raiding guild who is welling to finish ToS mythic before moving into Antorus, Currently I'm 5/9M with 934ilvl. Pref guilds with similar Mythic Exp for more info please contact me: Deathbutt#21423Deathbutt0 09 Oct
09 Oct [H]<EmptyPromises>Selling TOS HC Boosts EmptyPromises is now selling TOS Heroic(ML/PL) and Nighthold Mythic(With mount) Boost Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/7UnRyx How it Works: Purchasing a Boost from EmptyPromises is Very simple. Step 1: Read the information about the types of boost. Step 2: Decide which boost you want to purchase. Step 3: Get in contact with the relevant person listed below. Step 4: Further Information regarding the boost such as scheduling and stuff would be provided after you contact us. Timings: We are quite flexible With our timings and we can schedule a boost according to your required timings. Payment: We accept gold on Horde side of Twisting Nether,Kazzak,Draenor and Tarren mill.A booking fee of 30% is charged while you are booking/scheduling a spot for the upcoming boosts.We don't book or reserve a spot unless this upfront token is paid.This is to ensure that you will show up for the raid. Boosts: Note that you need to contact us for price list. Battletag : Zappy#6324 Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Heroic MasterLoot This Includes all loots that you can use for your mainspec with the exception of Relics,Rings and Necks. Loot.These exceptions are the items that can be used by every buyer purchasing the boost because of it being common in nature.Hence These Items will be rolled amongst all the buyers that've purchased the run.If a buyer Wins a relic,ring or a neck with the highest Roll then he/she isn't allowed to roll on the other ones that drop till each buyer has received atleast one of it.For example,If you win a neck,You can't roll on any other necks until each buyer receives one neck. Nighthold 10/10 Mythic MasterLoot.(With or without Mount) This is a Full Loot run and the buyer will simply get everything that drops that he/she can use for mainspec with the exception of the mount which has to be purchased separately. Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Personal Loot This is a personal loot run where all the boosters will be saved and the only pieces of loot you get are the ones you loot from the boss. Contacts: Don't hesitate contacting for any information regarding our boosts. Zap - Zappy#6324Zapd1 09 Oct
09 Oct Rogue 3/9M LF 2 days raiding guild Hi, I play rogue since mid WotLK. I'm looking for guild that raid 2 days/week with 20:30 CET+1. I can change realm and/or fraction too if needed. My legion EXP: 4/7M 3/3HC (pre-NH) 7/10M (pre-ToS) 3/9M 9/9 HC I'm looking for raiding guild that has close same progression or is 9/9 HC and has last spots for raiding progression. I'm most welcome to help. if anyone is interested lay information here or BT: Sorkee#2863 or discord: Mike#9220Natalee0 09 Oct
09 Oct [H] Mightythunder- 5/9M. Recruiting [H] Mightythunder- 5/9M. Recruiting geared & experienced raiders to Bolster our core roster for mythic raids. Raid days Thursdays and Sundays 19:45-23:00. prio, Dps and healers (no drood) /w for info or visit mightythunder.enjin.com for appBopit1 09 Oct
08 Oct [DK] Slåskamp på Grillen søger nye folk! 7/9 Mythic TOS Kort info: Slåskamp på Grillen er en dansk, semi-hardcore social guild, hvor vi vægter at have det sjovt! Men samtidig ikke glemmer progression, når det handler om raiding. Vi består af experienced spillere, som har kendt hinanden længe (både in-game og IRL) og nu har brug for flere gode venner ;-) Vi er en blanding af alt fra hardcore/meget aktive spillere og casual spillere/ikke så aktive spillere. Vi er en moden og venlig flok mennesker, der alle har en fælles interesse i WoW og dét sociale. Derfor, er vi også meget interesseret i sociale spillere, som bare gerne vil finde et nyt hjem og flere venner :) Raiding dage: Onsdag - 19:30 -> 22:30 Søndag - 19:30 -> 22:30 Udover de officielle raiding dage, laver vi også de sædvanlige m+ runs, normal runs etc, optional raids etc. På nuværende tidspunkt er vores fokus i Tomb of Sargeras, hvor vi er 9/9 HC. Vi vil gerne i gang med mythic, men vi er desværre ikke nok folk til det. Så snart, vi har roster til at køre mythics, vil vi fokusere det, og HC vil så blive rykket til uofficielle/optional raiding dage. Vores målsætning er selvfølgelig at klare så meget content som muligt, på de 2 dage rading dage. Vi søger pt. ALLE DPS classes/specs! Men vi søger altid exceptionelle spillere til vores roster! Forventninger til raiders - Alder betyder ingenting, så længe du opfører dig pænt. - 910+ itemlevel og mindst 52 traits (concordance). Vi ser gerne, at folk er klar til at raide asap. - Stabilitet. Vi satser på at have en core group til mythic. - Fleksibilitet, progress kan være class-afhængig, eller vi har brug for dit off-specc. - Kom forberedt til raid (Læs op på taktiker, set en video og forstå boss mechanics, have de rigtige specs/talents samt food/flask/pots etc. - Har mulighed for at kommunikere via Discord - Stabilt internet/PC Vi har ingen hjemmeside, men du kan kontakte mig in-game (Paldinho) eller tilføj på b.net, hvis du er interesseret akashi#2579 Vi kører en lukket facebook gruppe, til at håndtere alt info ang. raid, guild, social pjat, etc. :)Paldinho16 08 Oct
07 Oct <High Society> 9/9HC TOS High Soceity is a new Horde Guild on Twisting nether. We're a small group of 9/9 HC Raiders who have raided together since the Legion Launch and have decided to build up our own guild. Our plan is to build a strong and stable raid team from scratch in time for the Antorus Raid. Recruitment We currently have a solid 8 man group. We are particularly interested in recruiting an off-Tank and healers. Our Expectations We don't have any ilvl or experience requirements, although any experience would be welcome. All we ask is that you come with a good attitude, ready to learn and improve. In that regard, we're happy to teach and to help you become the raider you want to be. About us We chat a lot of !@#$, post a lot of memes, and have a pretty sick sense of humour, but then who doesn't? We run a lot of mythic+ outside of raid times, do old content/transmog runs regularly. We also play other games like Overwatch, CSGO, PUBG and other. If you're interested or just want more info, chat to me or one of our officers: Xact#2616 IGN-Xacter IGN-ShoútXacter6 07 Oct
06 Oct WTS EMPYRIUM Me and my friends have a lot of empyrium for sale in twisting nether. (like 12k or something). I will be online most of the time today and the weekend. You can whisper me in-game. Nick: thoricdThoricd0 06 Oct
06 Oct <Asylum> - 8/9 M, 3 days/week. All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher. A little bit of info about us: We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier. We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, PUBG, HotS, Overwatch etc.). Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council. What we expect from you: - We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know. - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids. - Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon. - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential. - Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc). - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec. - Access to Discord and a working microphone. - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection. - Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others. If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Stjern#2802 or Azkey#21565 To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment __________________________________________________________________________ Requirements to be considered into current main raids: - 930~ ilvl - 62+ traits. - 6/9 in ToS. - Exceptions to the requirements may be made. _____________________________________________________________________________ We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well. Death Knight: Blood/Unholy. Monk: Brewmaster. Druid: Guardian. Hunter: MM/BM. Mage: Frost/Fire. Rogue: Assassination/Subtlety. Priest: Shadow. Warlock: Affliction/Destruction. Any and all applications will be considered.Stjerndruid1 06 Oct
06 Oct Twisting nether population problem ... ... ... ... ... ... for a lot of people probably a " too long " didnt read, but basicly i want to" the decision to open up free migrations is that of our community team. To bring the urgency of the situation to their attention, you should post your thoughts on the matter on the forum." So i hope someone @ blizzard wakes up and notices that Twisting Nether has a serious problem with populationIstvan84 06 Oct
06 Oct class for world pvp? whats the best class to focus on world pvp? I was thinking rogue for the stealth and the vanish when in trouble ect whats your thoughts? what race ? : I will be going alliance and was thinking gnome as they are sneaky and pink hair with the 2 big buns in pink was always the iconic twink ganker back in vanilla /tbc. even tho racials isn't best for the hole world pvp :PBankaltone1 06 Oct
06 Oct [H] Tessellate 6/9M Recruiting TOP level players only. Hey there, Tessellate is a mythic raiding guild based on Twisting Nether currently recruiting DPS both melee and ranged that are capable of performing on a top level. We're currently recruiting all types of MELEE DPS and RDPS, aswell as 1 TANK (Druid,DK). Our raiding schedule is Mon - Wed - Thu 20:15 to 23:30 with optional Sunday heroic clear. Current requirements is a minimum of 935 ILVL 9/9HC, With mythic raiding experience of previous tiers or expansions. OR 4/9M if this is your first raiding tier. You're required to provide logs to prove your capabilities as a raider. If you're interested please do leave a reply or contact me in game, BNET: mejren#2121. Thank you. Updated: the 6th of October 2017.Mejren13 06 Oct
05 Oct WTS TOMB OF SARGERAS HEROIC / NORMAL Boost Run Start up a boosting service for Tomb of Sargeras Heroic / Normal raids for new players or low geared characters in general. - Details: - IMPORTANT The boost run is personal loot and we do not guarantee any spesific loot drop. We kill the bosses and you get the loot if blizzard decides to reward you, similar to LFR system - Boost Runs every Saturday / Sunday / Monday / Tuesday time 18:00 Server Time (can be delayed for special events) - Loot System; PERSONAL LOOT - You dont need anything just hit boss after Die.. - We don't care about how low your gear is. We don't have a condition for that. - Do not forget to get your weekly coins The payment will be done in front of first boss. Payment can do Servers Twisting Nether Horde -------------------------------------------- More details; in game Ruhban Btag: ruhban#21938 skype: krizalit84 Ruhban92 05 Oct
04 Oct Twinks Heya :) Im new on Twisting Nether,, and I was wondering.. Is there any twinks community or guild,, if any ? Im mostly into 10-19 and 20-29 brackets..Shadees2 04 Oct
03 Oct 1-4am Late Night Raids<Nocturnal Supremacy> 9/9hc 6/9m We are based on Twisting Nether! http://nocturnal-supremacy.enjin.com/ Raid days have been changed! We've dropped the Friday raid and now raid on Tuesday. Friday will now become a day for alt runs and quick heroic clears. Raiding days/hours are: (All in server time) • Thursday 1am - 4am • Monday 1am - 4am • Tuesday 1am - 4am Please note that the days listed can seem a bit confusing, for example, by Thursday 1-4am we mean Wednesday going into Thursday, not Thursday going into Friday. Alt raid is on Friday at the same hours. Recruiting: We'd absolutely love a good arms warrior right now but we can welcome most classes and specs that show enough potential. ------------ The Sell: Looking for very late night raiding to fit your work schedule? Maybe you're a night-owl or want raids that don't clash with your other guild raids? Perhaps you just live in America or somewhere similar where normal raiding hours don't work for you? Well, Nocturnal Supremacy are here! We're a friendly and relaxed bunch who can get things done at the same time. We have plenty of players from all over the world, even from Sweden, sadly. We merged from a group of three late night guilds in Warlords of Draenor during Blackrock Foundry and progressed up to Mythic Maidens before Hellfire Citadel came out. From there we cleared 11/13 bosses before the valor points patch came out and then fully cleared the place and farmed every raider an Archimonde mount before Legion was launched. Now in Legion we have cleared Emerald Nightmare Mythic, 2/3 Trial of Valor and have cleared 9/10 in Nighthold. We're currently hitting at that wave of brick walls that is the latter half of Tomb of Sargeras. If you have good past raid experience but feel you aren't currently showing your potential don't be afraid to apply, gear is a secondary concern next to other positive elements a guildmate and raider can bring us. Please come prepared for the content though, the fastest way to fail a trial is to fail a mechanic, or to be a horribly abrasive !@#. For more information contact: GM - Karnage#2229 Officer -Shemzy#2465 or if you're desperate, me, lowly but long-standing recruitment peon Teezep#2487 http://nocturnal-supremacy.enjin.com/ <-note we've gone back to our old website!Tzep29 03 Oct
02 Oct Ele shaman 933 LF mythic guild I am dimitris, i play elemental shaman since wod, my current exp is 4/9M TOS with CE from xavius, Helia and guldan, current gear 933ilvl. Looking for a stable guild to continue progression ally/horde doesnt matter. Time: i can play and raid all days from 19:00 ST till 00:30-1:00 am (max), raids i would like to have per week as minimum is 3, max depends on your guild. if you like to contact me leave pm here or in game. Btag: naget#2454Lavaburst0 02 Oct
30 Sep [H] Blood Dk & MW Monk LF Active Raiding Guild Hello! First of all, as the title says, me and my friend are looking for an active raiding guild that also has players involved in M+ runs. Preferably, we look for guilds that raid weekdays. For more info, you can contact us in-game: crysys#2618Sonnet0 30 Sep
30 Sep LF Horde guild LF horde guild! I want to level this character to level 110, but to do that i want to have a guild so the experience gets better. When i get to 110 my plans is to raid hc not push for mythic if i dont make this my main character (my mains are on zenedar) comment if you are interested or just want more information about me! Have a nice day /AffehAffeh3 30 Sep
29 Sep 930 BM Hunter LF late night guild Hi everyone, I am a ilevel 930 (at time of posting) Beast Master Hunter, I have recently changed from a fury warrior to the hunter and am now playing her as my main. I have cleared Normal ToS and several bosses on Heroic ToS, but due to family circumstances I have been unable to clear as much as i should of done really. As such, i am looking for a Late Evening guild, that raids from 21.00 server time. I will consider raid times after that but i have 2 kids and a job to get up for in the morning so don't want to be too late. Prefer a Alliance guild (but wont rule out a faction transfer) and would also like to find a guild that take real life into account with attendance etc. Also as i have only every raided to a heroic level, i am probably to old and slow for a mythic raid guild (41 last birthday). Anyway if you can offer me a home, then drop me a line on my Battle net yarddog10#2114 or simply reply on here and i'll get in touch with you. Thanks for taking the time to read. Regards ClawissaClawissa1 29 Sep
27 Sep Twisting Nether LAG! Twisting nether Twisting nether is far from ok, 3 time in short time we had to abort raid becouse of serverlag! This not okay since we pay monthly Blizzard need to to step up!Beffeh0 27 Sep
26 Sep [H] Cowlorier 101 Twink - Selling boost! No longer selling boost on Twisting Nether.Cowlorier0 26 Sep
26 Sep [H] O M E G A - 13/13 mythic to top ELLHNIKO guild! Καλησπερα μαγκες και μαγκισες! Η Ωμέγα ξεκινησε σαν μια ιδεα φιλων που παιζουμε καιρο μαζι, συνυπηρξαμε σε ελληνικα guild στο παρελθον, αλλα τα υπαρχοντα casual low progress guilds στον Twisting Nether δεν καλυπτουν το επιπεδο που εχουμε εδω και 10 χρονια συνηθισει να παιζουμε το παιχνιδι! Αυτο δε σημαινει οτι θελουμε να το παιξουμε hardcore και δεχομαστε μονο ατομα που θελουν να κανουν mythic! Ολοι ειναι ευπροσδεκτοι και επιζητουμε μαλιστα ενα μεγαλο community! Ενα community ομως μεσα στο οποιο εχουν θεση και αυτοι που θελουν να καθαριζουν το mythic content πριν το επομενο tier (Cutting Edge)! H εμπειρια του officer team μας περιλαμβανει τα παντα απο τοτε που το Blackrock Mountain ηταν 10αρι raid μεχρι και το παρον mythic content και ξερουμε πως να οδηγισουμε ενα group στην επιτυχια. Αν σας καλυπτουν οι στοχοι μας, επικοινωνηστε. Απαραιτητη προυποθεση ειναι να ξερετε να παιζετε το χαρακτηρα σας σε ψηλο επιπεδο και να δεχεστε την καλοπροαιρετη κρητικη χωρις καταθλιπτικες κρισεις! Επισης να δειξετε λιγο υπομονη τωρα στην αρχη ωσπου να οργανωθουμε και να ρολαρουμε! Τι δε θα δειτε στην ΩΜΕΓΑ: > Να ριχνουμε τα μισα boss του tier (τα ευκολα) και μετα να το ριχνουμε στο Diablo... > 1 μηνα διακοπες Χριστουγεννων, 1 Πασχα και 3 καλοκαιρι. Το guild συνεχιζει να λειτουργει ανεξαρτητως εποχης και οι mythic raiders κανουν τις επιλογες τους αν θελουν να παραμενουν mythic raiders... > Απροετοιμαστους officers σε επιπεδο τακτικων.... > Ανοχη στα επαναλαμβανομενα fails. ΟΛΟΙ failaρουμε! Αλλα αυτος που failarei αδικαιολογητα συνεχεια στο ιδιο πραγμα καθε βδομαδα θα πρεπει να αντιμετωπιστει. > Κακο κλιμα την ωρα του raiding, ειτε αυτο ειναι υπερβολικη χαλαροτητα και παπαρολογια, ειτε απο την αλλη αυστηρο κλιμα, ενταση και αγχωτικο raiding. Τα καναμε και τα δυο και δε μας αρεσαν... Σας περιμενουμε να γνωριστουμε online!!! Απευθυνθειτε στα εξης ατομα: Tassaros, Dudumaster, Mikrokouneli, Tidaldrainer, Inokishi Website: http://omega-gaming.gr Recruiting Status: Οποιοδηποτε δυνατό application γίνεται δεκτό ανεξαρτήτως αν εχουμε ανοικτο το recruitment στη συγκεκριμένη κλάση! ΤΑ ΛΕΜΕ ΣΥΝΤΟΜΑ !Fusekis49 26 Sep
25 Sep Recruiting HC ready raiders. Hey! Are you looking for a new raiding guild? Are you geared and ready for heroic Tomb of Sargeras? Do you prefer smaller, more social guilds? Do you enjoy a relaxed and humorous atmosphere? Would you like, and contribute to, a drama free guild? Maybe your looking for something like Eternal Chaos! And we sure are looking for you!! We are a relatively small guild raiding ToS hc Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20.00 to 23.00. Last week we had 8/9 downed, and last boss on 2%... We have a steady group of 10-12 players most weeks, and are running 2-3-9(tanks-healers-dps), but would like to expand to 2-4-14. Which means we need more dps’ers first and foremost. Right now we have 4 healers Wednesdays and 3 Thursdays, and tank spots are mostly filled. Our group consist of people from 17 to 46 years of age and both genders, and anyone is welcome. We have quite a few socials in guild and are welcoming more. We speak English in guild and discord. Write me a message here, or talk to Silverwinds or Laeleez on Twisting Nether… Horde of course! Come join us!Silverwinds1 25 Sep
25 Sep [H][Ad Interim] Recruiting for a stable 20M roster! Introduction Ad Interim is a newly formed guild of returning players looking to build a strong roster for 7.3 and beyond. Our current core consists of old guild members and friends from previous raid tiers. We have a wealth of experience raiding together and would like to continue this going into the next expansion. We are aiming to stick to a 2 day raid scheduled whilst still pushing to finish all current content. The guild was initially formed on Stormrage, although the server was challenging to recruit on; after achieving 9/9HC our core decided that a server transfer was necessary to progress. So here we are... Current Raid Time: Wednesday and Thursday - 20:00-23:00 Server. Additional Progress Raid: Sunday 20:00-23:00 Server Mythic +10 Weekly Chests: Saturday and Sunday - 20:00+ Current Recruitment: We have a high demand for healers, in particular a Holy Paladin, Priest and Resto Druid. We also require ranged DPS, and a potential Tank. This is just a guide and all exceptional applications are welcome! For more information you can add MrNobody#21960 or /w Rxzz in game. Thanks a lot, Rxzz and Officers.Rxzz2 25 Sep
25 Sep <Too Drunk to Pull> LF potential raiders! <Too Drunk to Pull> Is a newly started casual guild by a team of experienced players. While the idea is to raid twice a week with a serious approach, we’re also a group of people who does not only have the best (worst) humour, but also have a great time outside of raids gearing, doing mythic+ etc. We like to think that we have a friendly, healthy and helpful community within our guild. We're looking for likeminded people to start clearing through Hc and Mythic encounters Wed & Sun 19-22. We expect people to meet prepared with flasks, foods and knowledge of the planned fights. Other than that just enjoy yourself while raiding - that is the main goal! Our main way of communication other than chat will be Discord, which is a requirement for raids. Currently we’re recruiting everything. We have 1 stable tank but would love 1-2 more. Any kind of healers and DPS is welcome to join! So if you could see yourself as either a social or a raider, feel free to add our battletags and lets have a chat! Umongous : Ibsenn#2987 Eletha : Lampeskærm#21912Eletha1 25 Sep
24 Sep LF Mythic Raiding Guild (Multi-Class) Hello Twisting Nether! I'm on the lookout for a raiding guild, been raiding for about 14 years on and off. Lately I haven't been activly raiding due to new job and other things happening in real life that have taken all my time, but I feel like i'd be able to start raiding again and i'm really missing it. Currently looking for a guild raiding mythic tomb which doesn't raid later then 22:00 due to work this is my limit, which makes finding a suitable guild a pain in the !@#. I'm not looking for a guild purely raiding heroic, that's what i've been doing in PuG's for a couple months and are trying to get away from, sorry. My Characters: Brewmaster/Windwalker Monk: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/chiraffe Protection/Arms Warrior: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/kobror Marksmanship Hunter: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/pocahuntas Havoc/Vengeance Demon Hunter: (Haven't been played since before ToS) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-maelstrom/mcdhunter My amazing druid project: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-maelstrom/buttnut My Warlock: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/the-maelstrom/mcd%C3%B6tnalds I'm open to play either of these characters, not in any role but that could be discussed. Only mythic i've done in this expansion is 7/7 EN and ToV 3/3, mainly been doing PuGs since NH came out. For more information add JMY#21999 and we'll have a chat.Chiraffe0 24 Sep