Sylvanas

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
6d <Operation Divine Storm> Op Divine storm is a chilled and relaxed guild with a good attitude towards raiding. We are looking for Healers for our core raid team however exceptional Range and Melee dps will be considered we are currently 3/8M and raid Wed/Thurs 19:30 - 23:00 Server time Any other questions please contact me Danboo#2253 or Streap in gameDanboó0 6d
6d [A]Illustrious[8/8HC][2/8M] - Recruiting Who We Are Illustrious is a casual raiding guild here on Sylvanas, formed back in Vanilla by a couple of friends, at which point the guild grew its inner circle, most players that formed the guild are still here. The guild itself is very casual in raiding as well as everything else, but we do expect a certain degree of focus and seriousness when faced with tougher content. We raid 2 nights a week with potential extra runs, boost runs and/or alt runs.We aim to clear HC(8/8 atm) while it is relevant and further down the line, we hope to push into Mythic(1/8M), when we feel we have the correct raiders as well as numbers. At our core, the guild is compiled mostly of RL friends who have been raiding together at varying degrees of content since vanilla. Because of this, we feel that we show a specific type of stability within the guild due to familiarity between the players that are active within the guild itself. Due to our fairly casual nature we also welcome social members of any level of experience and ability, with defined requirements to meet that allow social members to join raids if/when they are ready and want to. Current Aim and What We Want We are currently building a mythic raiding team, our current core is "flexible" due to RL commitments of our players, on average we have 15-20 ppl present in the raids, but some of them are still not ready to commit or are still undergeared or inexperienced at this moment, because of this we are actively searching for capable and mythic ready players to join our roster. The aim is to provide a our members with sufficient progress and sense of accomplishment even with such restricted 2 raids per week(although 3 raids per week is being considered when faced with content which requires more time and effort to clear, but this is decided between the raiders if they want to schedule an extra raid) If you’re the kind of person who puts a lot of time and effort into your character and is eager to learn and progress through current content at a brisk pace,and you are currently geared enough to enter our progress runs and to be able to hold your own - this is the guild for you. Raid Times/Requirements We raid twice a week; Sund & Wednesday - 19:45 - 23:00 and we expect a high level of attendance. We do however understand that real life has to come first and do not demand apsolute attendance no matter what, most of us are busy with work or college duties so lack of attendance can be worked around raid-wise as long as it is announced before-hand that you wont be coming. We ask this because it is necessary for our raid leader to know at any point in time who is coming to the raid. We expect our raiders to :- Be prepared for raid start, this means :- Be appropriately geared for the content, what this amounts to will be defined for each tier of raiding at the time. Read up on tactics for all bosses we plan to attempt during the raid. All consumables (Flasks, Potions, Food, Runes - unless they are provided by the guild, which will be announced) Be able to listen to and understand tactics in English on Discord. Be able to give and receive constructive criticism. Also be able to keep quite with non constructive comments during raid encounters to allow the players who need to announce raid specific messages to the rest of the raid. Current recruitment needs are as follows: *Death Knight: In high demand(DPS) *Demon Hunter: High in demand(DPS) *Druid: Open(DPS&Healer) *Hunter:Closed *Mage:Closed *Monk: High in demand(DPS&Healer) *Paladin: Closed(Healer) *Priest: Open (Healer - prefferably disc) *Rogue:Closed *Shaman: Closed *Warlock: In high demand - OPEN *Warrior: Open (DPS) And now the most important cliché in wow recruitment since vanilla : Even though your class may be closed in the recruitment thread, please, do contact us we will most definitely take you in if you're suitable to our guild if you match our personality and goals. We are also recruiting potential mythic + players as well as ranked PvP players to join the guild, as interest in mythic + as well as ranked arena is highly present in the guild. Real ID's for contact: Enemy#2287 Nino#2638 *More will be added in the near future.Lyrics7 6d
6d [A] <Top Notch Crew> Seeking DPS for regular raid group Hey, We're a semi-casual raiding guild looking to progress through all content. We've cleared normal Uldir and are currently progressing through heroic. We're seeking some like minded people who want to beat all the content with a decent sense of humour to join us for our regular runs on Thursday evening and Saturday afternoon. Save us from the pugs..! Please hit us up or leave a reply here if you're interested and we can have a chat! Cheers for readingIlluminado5 6d
14 Nov [A] <Euphorians> LF Raiders 7/8(HC) - 2 raid days <Euphorians> is a guild that was formed on Sylvanas at the end of Cataclysm from the remains of an old guild on a dead server. We currently have a steady group of people and would like to add a few more to solidify our core raiding group. We are looking for mature(+18) and friendly people who know their classes well, have an ilvl of around 350+ and can attend our raid times. We are currently 7/8 Heroic Uldir and 1/8 Mythic. We use Discord for communication. We consider communication key to raiding and we encourage people to talk and have a good time. Currently Recruiting: DPS Deathknight Ranged dps any class. Raid times: 19:30 - 22:30 Server time Monday 19:30 - 22:30 Server time Wednesday What we expect: You are a relaxed raider, but focused and prepared when other people depend on your presence and performance, and you know that loot is for the benefit of the raid and not the individual. What we can offer: A fun and experienced raid team that provides a relaxed environment for returning or new players. We encourage and help people be the best they can. Our Goals: We want to kill the current end boss on Heroics before the next tier is released. If any of the above interests you then please add one or both of us and send a message or write a reply in this thread. Paradox#2702 Proserpine#2742 Hypnos#2742Frostskägg19 14 Nov
13 Nov [H]Brothers in Arms(Emeriss) набира играчи за BfA Набираме играчи от всички класове за Battle for Azeroth. <Brothers in Arms> е Българскa PvE гилдия основана октомври 2006. От тогава досега никога не сме прекъсвали райдоветe преди да свалим последния бос на контента.Legion го завършваме c Antorus: The Burning Throne 11/11 Mythic и 4/5 Cutting Edge. Pайд дни : Понеделник,Сряда,Четвъртък и Неделя oт 20:30 до 24:00. Изискванията са ни играчите да са над 18 години,80% активност за райдоветe и Discord/TS плюс микрофон. Приемането в гилдията става единствено чрез подаването на апликация,а ние държим тя да е максимално точна и грамотно написана.Уверете се, че сте прочели правилата на Brothers in Arms, преди да подадете апликацията си. Какво можем да предложим ние: - Стабилна гилдия, която райдвa повече от 12 години. - Конкурентен прогрес c четири райдa седмично. - Справедливо ръководство без деление на хората. - Стабилен ръководен състав и опитен райд лидер. Какво очакваме от вас: - Подготовка с консумативи и познания за босовете. - Висока мотивация по време на прогреса и фарм райдовете. - Добро познаване на собствения герои. - Отношение "отбор на първо място" Не искаме хора, които просто влизат на фарм райдовете, да получат плячка и след това да изчезнат за прогреса.Имаме желание да вземем още няколко човека без значение от класовете,но най вече търсим стабилно задклавиатурно устройство. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- За да пуснете апликация,регистрирайте се в нашия форум bia-emeriss.com.Baxur3 13 Nov
13 Nov [A] LF Guild PVP&PVE Player Havoc DH im 16 speaks English, Havoc DH and i want to have a good time with dumb players like me ;PPodemon1 13 Nov
13 Nov [A]<Sunbrace> [4/8]M (Norwegian Guild) <Sunbrace> [4/8]M søker norske raidere til videre mythic prog i uldir. Vi er spesielt på utkikk etter ranged dps. Våre raid dager er tir,tor og søndag 19-22:30 <Sunbrace> [4/8]M are looking for norwegian raiders to further mythic prog.We are looking mainly for ranged dps. We raid Tuesday thursday and sunday from 19-22:30Gundren0 13 Nov
12 Nov LF guild :) bm monk Hi, im a bm monk (I have lots of alts I dont mind playing something else) on Sylvanas and im looking to normal and eventually heroic raid. I started playing wow late Legion so I probably still have to learn a thing or two but I learn quick so if u tell me why I fked up it won't happen again, also I know what the dungeon journal is or how to watch a guide:). To try and give an indication of my current skills: I have done 9/11 heroic Argus on my rogue, but I might have been carried a bit tbh. I did the magetower on my outlaw rogue, but it took a lot of effort. I pugged Uldir normal 7/8 on my BM monk. Availability: Im in Uni so my schedule might change a bit but weekends are always free and most weekday evenings too. Would love to join a guild and meet new people (and not have to deal with pugs).Reasilva1 12 Nov
11 Nov [A] Magic Scum 2 day/week raiding 4/8 M Magic Scum is a raiding guild recruiting for raiding in an adult and friendly enviroment. Who We Are? Magic Scum is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that started raiding in a May of 2018 with a goal of having fun and progressing as much as we can in Antorus. We like the social aspect of the game and the atmosphere in the guild is something we are proud of. Most of the guild members are in the mid to late 20s and early 30s therefore we would prefer to recruit people with a similar age range since we can have a lot of adult humor over discord and guild chat. BFA We want to progress on from our raiding experience in previous expansions and offer our raiders a minimum of mythic progression in the upcoming expac with the possibility of moving into higher mythic as time progresses. Our Raid Times are as follows (server time): Wednesday 20.00 – 23.00 Sundays 19.00 – 23.00 Invites go out at 15 minnutes before the raid time. We also have a farm raid for alts and lower geared mains of the lower tier (in Legion it was normal Antorus for us) that we do on Fridays at 19:00 till we finish the raid. In between these core raids we run M+ a lot and have a couple of people with higher scores in M+. The type of players we are looking for are: - People who can commit to a 2 day per week raiding schedule, showing up 15 minutes before hand with all the relevant pots and enchants. - People that can contribute to a friendly but focused atmosphere both in and out of raid. - A mature outlook to wiping in progression, whilst having fun is the main aim patience is a must. - Understand your class and your role in the raid. Utilise the many resources online to understand these aspects of the game as well as boss fights. Overall If you are raider, with a positive attitude, an enthusiasm for the game and an eagerness to raid, we would love to hear from you. At the moment we are recruiting for RANGED DPS. If you think we are the guild for you contact is: Ryanz#2452 Psycogenic#2498 Silthrax#2667Selverak23 11 Nov
11 Nov Sylvanas Discord Server Good day Sylvanas. As I could not seem to find an official Discord server for Sylvanas, I have created one and the URL is below. If there is an official server and I have missed it, then please feel free to re-direct me, thanks! Kind regards, Scarice Join the Sylvanas Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/nd5WBJkSkarice4 11 Nov
11 Nov [A] <Ashes> 2/8 Uldir M: Recruiting for Mythic 2d/w Greetings! We are... <Ashes>! A raiding guild formed on Sylvanas in the beginning of 2017 as a result of a merge from the guilds OLD & Burn. A friendly and mature bunch from allover Europe who are pursuing quality raids over quantity. With two main raid evenings a week there isn't a lot of room to slack about when it comes to that and are making as effective use of our time as possible. Outside of raids you can expect regular M+ dungeon runs with people having multiple chars to fill multiple roles and sometimes a bit of PvP (RBG & World). Progression: Battle for Azeroth Uldir: 8/8 Heroic ; 2/8 MythicLegion Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 2/3 Mythic The Nighthold: 1/10 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras: 1/9 Mythic Antorus, The Burning Throne: 4/11 MythicRaid Times: Our current Raid schedule looks as follows: Wednesday: 2045-2300h Sunday: 2000-2300hAs a proposed raider, you should be able to make both days on a regular basis. We also have an optional day which we use for alts/offspecs or achievements: Thursday: 2045-2300hWhy are we recruiting? We're opening recruitment again to add people to our roster who are dedicated to their character, want to improve and most important: don't mind helping others to improve as well. This to ensure that we grow as a team, thus can kill more stuff. Also who have the willingness to face the challenges in Mythic Raid content to come. What are we looking for? Due to some people taking a break from the game due to IRL matters and others taking a break from raiding we're looking for the following to bolster our ranks: 1 Shadow Priest 1 Warlock 2 Healers (pref Priest/Druid) 3 Melee DPSIs your specc or class not listed but you still feel <Ashes> is the right place for you, contact us in-game or discord for a talk! Should you want to join the guild as a social member, for regular M+ runs or just fun's 'n giggles, hesitate not, we also have space for you =) What do we expect: We expect all of our members to be over the age of 21 when joining due to the nature of the guild as most of us have a full time job during the day and a family to look after when work's finished. Therefor you can expect a mature approach on things and where there is room for family time. Due to being an international guild, communication goes in English. As such, it's mandatory to have decent knowledge of the language in order to join, even if it's not your main language. For voice communication we use Discord, joining Discord during raids is mandatory; speaking however is not (even if we do like our members speaking up), therefor a working microphone is a pré. Aside from that, it's nice to have experience in the raiding scene of WoW be it from previous expansions or current, but it's in no way a deal breaker if you have none. Willing to learn is more important. We ask for an item level of 355+ (or close to it) is mandatory as we're not halting on progression nights to gear you up, where possible we will help you with gearing; Mythic plus dungeons and whatnot. It speaks for itself you should be knowledgeable of your class and willing to learn and improve where needed. Applying and Contact info: Please visit our website at http://ashes-guild.shivtr.com and fill in an application form. Should you have any questions feel free to contact any of our members, or look for the guild's Officer team in-game: Averah Cynderath Gallock Leeander Lucretzyaor our Raid Leaders: Felare KrolaniShould you wish to contact myself, please find me in-game, add me on the Blizzard App at Dawn#2999 or find me on Discord at Dawn#2446 We're looking forward in meeting you! On behalf of the Officer Team, Lucretzya Guild Master of <Ashes> ----- Previous topic: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615242439Lucretzya3 11 Nov
11 Nov [H][Kazzak] <Potential> 7/8m late night raiding [H][Kazzak] <Potential> is a late night raiding guild located on Kazzak that achieves cutting edge each tier. Our current progression is currently 7/8M. Our raid times are 22-01 ST on Wednesday, Thursday and Monday, with an optional raid for running easier content on Sunday. We are currently recruiting exceptional players to farm and progress in Uldir and onward into the next raid in BFA. Our core team is formed out of people who have reached cutting edge in all raids in Legion, and bring good understanding of their classes, knowledge of the encounters, and motivation to raid at a high level on a short 9 hour schedule. To progress as fast as possible we expect people to turn up to raids promptly and ready to kill bosses. We want to foster an environment that is enjoyable to be a part of, whilst giving people the opportunities to improve in WoW and make friends online. Several members play other games as well such as Overwatch and League of Legends. In order to raid with us, we require you to have a working microphone so you can communicate with the rest of the raid. To apply please visit our forums at https://potential.shivtr.com/ To get in touch with us about joining the guild, please contact one of our officers: Hana#21710 (recruitment/healing) or Percy#2598 (GM), Jme#2422Lilwes0 11 Nov
11 Nov [A] Bloodbath And Beyond [2/8M] About Us Bloodbath and Beyond is a guild that's been around since October 10th, 2010! We have had the same management over the course of our existence and have officers who have been around for over +7 years. We have a positive attitude and a team mentality. We are currently looking for a few more members to get a stable roster for mythic progression. ​We look for members with the same vision as us. There's more to a team than showing up for a raid or two a week. We look for solid members which interact/become friends and hang out on Discord with team members. If this sounds like a fit for you, feel free to apply to our guild! :) Days and Goals We raid on Friday and Sunday. Friday: 19.30 - 22.30 server time Sunday: 14.00-17.00 server time Progress We plan on clearing as much progression as possible! We are currently [8/8] HC and [2/8] Mythic and trying to finish our roster so we can start properly progressing in Mythic. Currently recruiting 1 tank and mostly ranged DPS with an emphasis on mage and warlock. Any question Feel free to add LadyVelexis#2728 or FatNun#2562Véléxis2 11 Nov
11 Nov [A] Wild Cards Recruiting 2/8 Mythic - Just moved Wild Cards moved to Draenor EU at the beginning of Legion after a long period of absence to try new things and has now arrived at Sylvanas after most of the alliance population moved away (alliance on Draenor was extremely inactive). Historically Wild Cards originated on Bloodfeather EU in vanilla and had many years of success clearing nearly all content up to the end of Cataclysm. So what is Wild Cards about? Our primary goal is to build a community of players, with the joint focus of Mythic raid progression. We are not a hard core raiding guild, but we consider ourselves organised and devoted to offering the opportunity for players to raid at the highest level. But more importantly we have a family atmosphere with players that have played together for years (some dating back to vanilla). To support the community aspects of the guild, we have a discord server and website for members to use and as a primarily community orientated guild, their usage is encouraged. If you are one of these people that is looking to join a guild and never speak or have a self centred mentality, then Wild Cards is probably not the guild for you. However, if you are someone that likes to chat away with friendly likeminded individuals and raid at the highest level, then we welcome you along. In regards to raid information, raid days and times are as follows: Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 Server time Friday 20:00 - 23:00 Server time Sunday 20:00 - 22:30 Server time Please note - Raid days will increase for the first two weeks upon the release of new raid content. Now we have completed the majority of our move, we are looking for the following classes: Warrior - DPS Mage Tank - Any class (then I can go back to dps) Exceptional players of any class will always be considered. We are also interested in social members so we can build an active presence on our new home. Current progression is as follows: Uldir Heroic 8/8 Mythic 2/8 So if you are interested then make an application by visiting the site below or if you need further information then please feel free to contact either myself or one of my officers in game via the following: battletags: Cap#2285, bouncybear#22174 www.Wild-Cards-Guild.co.UK I look forward to hearing from you. Charmagon (AKA Cap)Charmagon2 11 Nov
10 Nov [A]<Attrition>-Recruiting For 8.1 <Attrition> casual raiding guild - recruiting Hello, we are <Attrition> a PVE orientated guild from Sylvanas. The guild was formed back on January of 2011 and has maintained a steady course all these years on clearing every PVE content available. Most of our members are IRL friends and have been playing together since Vanilla and early TBC. Our aim is to clear current content on both normal and heroic and try to step into Mythic raiding if possible. We are currently at 7/8 Uldir HC (with some of us full 8/8 HC and 1/8 Mythic). Due to IRL issues some of our core raiders have stepped aside. So we decided to start recruiting again with the aim of finishing current content on HC before next patch and get our core team ready for the later stages of BFA. Our raiding days are : Friday,Sunday and Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 server time (subject to change) Currently we are in need of : - Tanks ( Monk,Pala,DH) -Healers ( Resto Shaman, Resto druid,Monk,Holydin) -Ranged DPS (Warlocks,Moonkin,Mage, BM Hunter) -Melee DPS (Rogue, DHs, Warrior, DK, Retpala) And now the most important cliché in wow recruitment since vanilla : Even though your class may be closed in the recruitment thread, please, do contact us we will most definitely take you in if you're suitable to our guild if you match our personality and goals. Casuals and PVPers are also welcome. If you are interested in joining our Ranks please leave a note here or contact: Evvollet (Evvollet#2515) , Faerun , Zailon. Regards on behalf of the guild, EvvolletEvvollet1 10 Nov
10 Nov <Attrition>-Recruiting For 8.1 <Attrition> casual raiding guild - recruiting Hello, we are <Attrition> a PVE orientated guild from Sylvanas. The guild was formed back on January of 2011 and has maintained a steady course all these years on clearing every PVE content available. Most of our members are IRL friends and have been playing together since Vanilla and early TBC. Our aim is to clear current content on both normal and heroic and try to step into Mythic raiding if possible. We are currently at 7/8 Uldir HC (with some of us full 8/8 HC and 1/8 Mythic). Due to IRL issues some of our core raiders have stepped aside. So we decided to start recruiting again with the aim of finishing current content on HC before next patch and get our core team ready for the later stages of BFA. Our raiding days are : Friday,Sunday and Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00 server time (subject to change) Currently we are in need of : - Tanks ( Monk,Pala,DH) -Healers ( Resto Shaman, Resto druid,Monk,Holydin) -Ranged DPS (Warlocks,Moonkin,Mage, BM Hunter) -Melee DPS (Rogue, DHs, Warrior, DK, Retpala) And now the most important cliché in wow recruitment since vanilla : Even though your class may be closed in the recruitment thread, please, do contact us we will most definitely take you in if you're suitable to our guild if you match our personality and goals. Casuals and PVPers are also welcome. If you are interested in joining our Ranks please leave a note here or contact: Evvollet (Evvollet#2515) , Faerun , Zailon. Regards on behalf of the guild, EvvolletEvvollet0 10 Nov
10 Nov [A] Divine Phoenix - New Guild Recruiting General We are small group of friends who are looking for a fresh start and new beginnings, we have changed server and faction don't judge us! We are looking to recruit mature friendly people for M+, Casual raids and all other shenanigans! making a warm and social place to be in! we are open to all players who understand their class and willing to learn raid mechanics! or if you are more social we intend to run social raids where progression isn't a priority but just to have fun! because its a game after all :) Raid Information Wednesday and Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 ST time maybe with a 3rd day in,dependent on the guild size and growing, be it for fun run with Mythic's set when people want to run them we expect you to bring your own raid consumables and that you make sure you have gems and enchants. If you have trouble getting hold of these, we can help sort you out. Recruitment If you want to join us, leave a message here or try to contact : Kanisawa Mistíe Ganks in-game. We'll have a chat with you and see if there is a match. We are looking for the following: Tanks: Healers: Ranged DPS: We don't have a specific class we are looking for currently. Melee DPS: We don't have a specific class we are looking for currently. Mistíe xMistíe0 10 Nov
08 Nov [A] <Clear Comms> Friendly-run raiding guild <Clear Comms> is recruiting We are looking for friendly folk for to add to our core raid team as well as our budding community! Gear is never an issue We regularly boost Mythic+ and Normal Uldir to get people up to speed in that regard. We are more-so interested in committed community members with an eye for semi-hardcore raid progression All 3 founders are 8/8H and atleast 1/8M across multiple characters The Guild is currently 7/8H and we are committed to 8/8H Raid times are: Wednesday 20:00-23:00 Monday 20:00-23:00 Please contact me on Battle.net for more information: Obliticks#2550 Have a good one :DMulderr1 08 Nov
08 Nov Searching for guild Arms warrior ilvl 372, tank warrior ilvl 370 8/8 heroic searching for a raiding guild to start som mythic Uldir. Prefer to start raids 20:30-21:00 servertime. (swedish guy btw) peace!Frezfockboi0 08 Nov
07 Nov About this server Hi! Im thinking about changing server from Silvermoon since that server is so god damn overpopulated it´s ridicilous. So i have a few question i wonder about Sylvanas: 1. Are there many Swedish players and guild on this realm? 2. Is this server overpopulated as well in your opinion? And is it an active server even tho it is not overpopulated? 3. Is it a good server? :) Thanks for your time guys. Take careDaihro9 07 Nov
06 Nov [A] Romanian PvP guild Salut, Magic of PvP este o mica comunitate ce se ocupa in mare parte cu PvP dupa !@# numele sugereaza, si ocazional cu PVE casual pentru a pacalii RNG-ul cand este nevoie de gear.Avem o echipa de RBG ce se invarte pe la 1.5-1.6 rating, targetul echipei fiind minim 3 victorii pe saptamana maxim cat cat doreste grupul. Oferim un server de ts, si suntem deschisi ideeilor si activitatiilor noi. Pentru mai multe detalii ingame-->MikeFloryan/Silverhaze/Annasttasia, sau battlenet--->MikeFloryan#2841.Mikefloryan3 06 Nov
06 Nov [A] The Next Step - recruiting (8/8hc & 1/8m) Hello, We are ~The Next Step~ a PVE orientated guild from Sylvanas. We are looking for active pve orientated players to fill the gaps in our team. We are going to raid 2 days/week (Friday 20:30-23:30 & Saturday 17:00-20:00). Mostly interested in the following: - Healers ( Holy Paladin, Discipline Priest ) - Ranged DPS ( Warlock, Hunter, Mage, Shadow Priest ) - Melee DPS ( Demon Hunter, Warrior, Paladin, Monk ) To any and all players that are interested and that match our raiding days/hours we encourage you to apply on our website ( http://nextstep.shivtr.com/ ) and one of the officers will get in touch with you as soon as possible. We are also accepting members from other realms (due to the fact that cross realm mythic raids were activated) we are going to use a community and calendar events for this :). Or contact one of our officers, the contacts are : Leneka - Leneka#2750 Regards on behalf of the guild, BubiBubimachoman7 06 Nov
05 Nov A/H- Hunter/Pally LF place to call home/progress Greetings all, I've been playing this game on and off since TBC. I took about a year off from September 2017 to the launch of BFA. Since then I played a lot when the game launched however, not being playing much lately. The reason for this is simple, I've been pugging everything, playing alone in an MMO as big and diverse as this sucks. I'm not after anything hardcore as I consider myself a casual player just looking to have fun and enjoy the game. So this brings us here and now. I'm looking for a guild to enjoy the game with and push content. I am willing to move to any server and faction change if needed. I have this hunter and my pally https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/defias-brotherhood/Echohavoc I'm 27 and from the U.K I have a full time job and commitments most weekends, therefore most of my activity will be though out the week after work. I will occasionally play at weekends but can promise to attend raids etc. Now if you've taken the time to read this far I commend you (sorry this is a bit long). The final thing I'd like to say is I am genuinely interested in finding a guild to suit my needs, therefore, if you copy and paste a guild recruitment page and don't take the time to actually read this, I will just ignore you. My battle tag is Eskib0y#21957 add me if you want to chat more :)Darkshanks2 05 Nov
05 Nov (A) <The Imperial Guard> 6/8HC is looking for players TL;DR: The Imperial Guard (A - Sylvanas - EU) is looking for more players for our BfA roster. We're mainly looking for DPS (although tanks/healers are welcome too), any class/role will be considered. Raids are Wednesday and Thursday from 19:15-22:00 server time, Sunday from 18:15-22:00 server time. Whisper anyone in the guild if interested. Hey, Are you looking for a fun guild to stay in and raid with? Then look no further. We, The Imperial Guard (or TiG for short), are looking for players to fill our raid roster for the BfA raids. Our current progress is 6/8HC and we are mainly looking for some dps. Furthermore holy paladins, resto shamans, or tanks with dps offspec would be great too! Besides raiding, we're also up for some m+'s, old raids, lvling, or whatever floats your boat. Our main principle is to enjoy the game, even on progression the raids should be fun. :) Our raid times are: Wednesday & Thursday from 19:15-22:00 ST Sunday 18:15-22:00 ST One of these days we do a normal run, the other two are spend in heroic. We use discord for raiding/chilling. There's also a Facebook group which you can join. If this sounds like your type of guild, you can whisper anyone in game for a guild invite or add my btag: Concept#21103Opstandig0 05 Nov
04 Nov (A) <Honolulu>8/8M Realm1st Next Tier recruitment Latest video: Mythic Ghuun https://youtu.be/fMtXx61CQ_E Mythix Mythraxx https://youtu.be/TvQZBQ2s0bI follow us on https://www.twitch.tv/purkey https://www.twitch.tv/elinae9 Raid and casual gaming streams Latest News: Recruitment status > Limited spots open for the future tier! Bring Goku skills + insane amount of wtf in your brain so you can fit in with us https://discord.gg/rEeGyUn > Best way to contact us What we did in Legion: <Honolulu> Started Legion as a "yo lets raid heroic a bit and go play Overwatch when we get bored guild" We were 4 friends in total... The Whole guild got created of /2 Trade chat and we went from realm rank 50 trash guild nobody wants to join to World top 200 guild everyone and theyr moms now want to join.. Id like to note tho, that we nearly landed top50 World Kill on Argus... but due to small patch release the boss got bugged in the 1 week we were going for the kill and full tryhard... We raged so hard cause it took nearly 2 resets to fix the buggs, that we rage quited the game but after we cooled of 2-3 weeks later we came back and finished the boss. Contact: Sesha#21890 - Purke#2620 - Swoop#2389 https://discord.gg/rEeGyUn You can also join our discord and find us there Facebook will be back soon ...and go watch Argus kill video .!. The most Retarded Guild on Sylvanas since 2009 Raid - Schedule: NOTE: Times are not set in stone for Bfa, this is just aprox. Wednesday 18-21h** Thursday 18-21h** Sunday 18-21h** Mon/Tue are Bonus Raids (Mostly casual HC farm, or extra mythic progress)18-21h *server time **some raids might get extended till 22-23h based players vote(close to kill and so) No attendance rules (scroll down to read more about this) www.facebook.com/HonoluluGuild send us a message for more infos Please feel free to apply even if your class is currently listed as ‘Closed’. We will always consider exceptional applications and can also hold your application for future consideration when a vacancy arises.(we kicked somebody cause he went mental...his cat died..seriously this happened) Wanna know more? Owkey, keep reading then Who the f*** is Honolulu? - We are a guild that was created from leftovers(people who didn't get a raiding spot) in a top10 Sylvanas guild back in Cata. It took us(so called "3rd Squad") 2,5 weeks to overtake the main squad in progress, after which we got kicked cause we didn't want to mix with them. The name <Honolulu> was created by writing "random retarded name" on google (dunno why Honolulu popped out) What makes us so different/retarded? This is very hard to explain, the core of the guild goes very deep Jogurac mom type of deep(check video below) Seriously its hard to explain... we are just a bunch of idiots with no limits, and very awkward taste in Humor.. We act like a family, and have are own "Guild Language", we accept new people with open hands(and asses) and hope u will link your small *** sometimes in Discord Some of the Guild features - No attendance rules Raiding should not feel like a job, we do not force our players to come to every raid and to apply weeks in-front > Just apply for any raid u wanna attend (Ofc more active players will be always preferred, but we do not hate u if u slack - Crazy videos We Record most of our progress, or random mythic+ runs, or just a late night Discord talk > u can check our youtube channel to understand what i mean :P - Special Raids Karaoke, Jogurac mom raid, ICC teleport(if u join the guild, wont take long till u understand what ICC RAID IS) and many other smaller events that happen very randomly and frequently in this guild - Discord fun Stuck at work, bored to death? Got a phone? nice...now install the mobile discord app and u will feel like u have friends again(or for the first time) since our discord is so full of shiiiii* Custom Emojis > "Pictures" > Links... srsly we seen crazy !@#$ on our discord :D What are the requirements to join us? Overall the most important thing is that you fit in...like i said, this guild is very different from every guild you have ever raided with (100% guaranteed) Be a chill, open minded person, that can have loads of fun, and be serious when necessary(mythic bosses wont just drop dead) You have to understand that with all the fun, and f**k the rules attitude... we still manage to compete on a high lvl ( be among top10 guilds @Sylvanas most of the time) so we expect you to have a certain gear&skill level! Take your chances, and give it a try with <Honolulu> ..."No Ragrets" style Youtube Channel > https://www.youtube.com/user/Pimpilimpik/videos Jogurac mom raid > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh6gmPFXmEPurke23 04 Nov
04 Nov [A] <Insanity> [8/8H, 4/8M] LF DPS We are an English speaking 2-day/week mythic raiding guild consisting of a fun, mature and dedicated bunch of lunatics, ranging between their mid 20s to mid 30s. Our raiders are mostly from the UK, Germany and the Netherlands, but we have many from other European countries as well. Currently looking for WW Monk Balance Druid WarlockWe are also looking for more players who enjoy running m+ Raid days and times Mandatory Mythic raids: Wed / Sun 8pm - 11pm server time. Optional Heroic raid: Thursday 8pm server time. Additional info We use discord to communicate during our raids and we expect all our raiders to be able to call out things mid raid, so a working microphone is required. For recruitment inquiries or additional information, contact me in-game or on discord. Celacia Guild Master, Celacia#1859 (btag) or Celacia#2177 (Discord)Celacia0 04 Nov
03 Nov [A] Novana Gaming - 8/8 Heroic - 2/8 Mythic Uldir Guild Information Recruiting: - 3x DPS (Ranged) - 1x DPS (Melee) - 1x Tank Website www.novanagaming.com Application form can be found at our website. Information about Novana Gaming - World of Warcraft Server: Sylvanas - EU Server (Alliance) We are a PvE heavy focused guild that loves to Raid. Though we don't mind doing PvP aswell in our spare time. We are an international guild, so English speaking in the guild chat & on Teamspeak is a must, unless told otherwise. We have a leader, classleaders and officers who manages the guild. Everyone has a saying, we are all equal, so we are open minded for critiques, opinions, ideas or whatever people wants or has to say. Raiding We raid Monday + Wednesday + Thursday - 19.30-22.30 EU Timezone/Server Time. We take raiding seriously, so that means that we expect people to do their best when we raid, keep a good tone with the other members and work well together. Potions, food, any kinds of buffs is mandatory. Everyone has to make sure they come well prepared to the raids. The guild bank will sometimes provide with material and/or potions etc for raiders. Though this is not a guarantee and members still have to prepare their own stash for raiding. Trials We expect you to have some past experience with End-Content and/or from other expansion's/mmo's. We are all new to Legion, but some common knowledge is expected. Activity has A LOT to say as a Trial, this is where you prove yourself that you are one of us and show us that you are actively contributing to the guild, which helping others (dungeons, answers, tips & what-not) You got accepted to the guild because you agreed to our rules and requirement (Raiding times, activity, experience etc), so that means you are to keep your word. You are at least 18+ in age, so you know all about respect and how to treat other fellow members in the guild. We take jokes, but overdoing it might not be such a good idea. We use Teamspeak, make sure you got a microphone and use Teamspeak whenever we do stuff together. History We were called "Cold Dominance" in the old times, when we were one of the top guilds in Lightning's Blade server @ World of Warcraft. We have existed since 2005, and done most raiding content. We took a break for a few years due to World of Warcraft simply got boring, so we just wanted to try something new, like Wildstar, but now that Legion is out, it seems promising. And so this means Novana Gaming is expanding to Legion and is gonna do end-content there. All of us are from all around the world, we make sure to have a good time, do things together and build a good community for the players. We do focus a lot on the members, make sure they feel they got a good place to be, feel comfortable, have what they need and help each other out. Our guild has long history, ups and downs, but most of all, success. We are aiming to be one of the top guilds in the server, so each of you that are members of Novana Gaming are important, you make the guild, you represent us, you are what keeps us alive, you are the key. Keep it up, do you best and in the end you'll be rewarded with a lot of epics and good friends. Any more questions about us, the guild or whatever that comes into your mind, direct them to the leaders/officers or even at our forum. We'll help you as much as we can.Keriko102 03 Nov
31 Oct Alagavats 3 day 8/8 H LFM Mythic Team <Ally> Hello, We are currently looking for a mythic raiders to form a raiding group. We are lacking people who can join raids every week and perform good. We are competitive players who are looking for bringing our game up. But besides that being respectful and understanding is way more important. Who are we? We are very friendly guild that formed by 3 friends= Andolini, Pandaloon and Duktak. But right now we are more like a family who gathers 3 times a week and have fun together. What are we looking for? I can say we are looking for family members who are friendly, understanding and competitive! All the socials are welcome, but if you want to take a place in mythic progress you should be willing to bring your game up! When do we raid? We raid Wendsday, Thursday and Sunday 8:00 PM and 11:00 PM server time. So if the time is ok for you; you are welcome! If you are interested in joining please do join our discord server! https://discord.gg/NbDKwbDAndolini0 31 Oct
30 Oct Looking for a raiding guild Hey Im looking for a raiding guild, im so tierd of pugging. Ive not raided much in Bfa, but looking for a guild that maybe is in heroic progressing, but also wanna go into mythic when heroic is cleared. I have some exp some mythic kills and AotC from MoP/WoD/Legion. Add : chris#23149 or whisper me ingame for more infoCyriz4 30 Oct
27 Oct Selling Footpad's Shirt and Deckman's Shirt on Sylvanas Selling Footpad's Shirt and Deckman's Shirt on Sylvanas. Come with offers.Galvon1 27 Oct
24 Oct [A] Ravencrest <Be Humble> 6/8M Recruiting! Recruiting: Tank: Full Healers: Exceptional applicants DPS: Ranged prio (Warlocks and mages high prio!) About <Be Humble> <Be Humble> is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild on Ravencrest freshly formed for Battle for Azeroth. Brought together by the interests of gaming, a group of cutting edge rank <100 players, high performers and booster friends from many different guilds have banded together to raid on a serious level. From pushing high mythic + keys to clearing all content at a good pace, we're sure to welcome you and provide a fun raiding environment for you to take part in. What seperates us from most guilds is that we don't enforce a robotic roster. We consider ourselves to raid as friends rather than the known norm of having a guild enforce the roster of that of a workplace. However, we still aim to be the best we can be and progress at a rate in which we're all happy with, while still maintaining a friendly atmosphere and defeating challenging content. The guild kicked off by recruiting promising players from heroic pugs, and magically turning it into a mythic roster within one week. We've since then made a lot of changes in the roster, management and mentality, but there are still improvements, filtering and additions to be made. Our goal is to create a competitive front-page raiding team on Ravencrest, while retaining a relaxed raiding atmosphere with 3 raid days per week. For 8.0, our main goal is Cutting Edge, but we're also preparing to step the level up a notch for 8.1 when we have solidified our roster. Currently 4/8M with sub 10% wipes on Fetid. What do we expect from you and what do we expect from your character? - Be an active part of the guild as a whole, not just a number in our spreadsheets. - Be online, prepared with appropriate flasks, food buffs, potions and consumables 15-30 minutes before raid invites are sent out (unless stated otherwise; cauldrons, feasts etc.) - A pretty solid attendance record around the 95-100%. We understand that 100% attendance is near enough impossible, so if for any reason you won't be present for a raid, speak to an officer beforehand. However, if no reason, we expect everyone to attend as many raids as possible for the max amount of flexibility in terms of raid setup. - A thrive to learn, commit, experience and progress. - The ability to take onboard constructive criticism when necessary. - To be social. This is one of the main reasons we have made this guild. We don't communicate only when we have too, but when we want too. We want every member of our guild to be comfortable to log on, join discord, and have fun; regardless of the game. - To be knowledgeable about your class. Player skill, knowledge of your spec and power of your character are the 3 main components of performance. Spec, rotations, gems, consumables, stat priorities, BIS, and any other features about your class should be mandatory to a player looking to perform at a high level. - Doing things you're asked to do in preparation for raid; researching boss tactics, looking through logs, etc. - It is NOT MANDATORY to play and excel on an alt and will not be counted while evaluating a single character application, but being confident in multiple specs/classes gives us more options for raid setups and kill groups (E.g ranged for Fetid, Rogues for Zul, Warlocks for G'huun). Also, it's more fun! - Not being butthurt about missing out on boss kills. Some bosses require more melee, and some more ranged. Some more DK's, some more rogues; the list goes on. You may be subbed out based on what is needed and this is not based on your performance unless stated otherwise. You're joining the guild for the sense of progression over purples! - Discord downloaded, having good communication and to be able to understand and speak English well. Raid times: Wednesday - 20:00-00:00 Thursday - 20:00-00:00 (Optional, non-mandatory farm raid for re clears e.g Heroic) Sunday - 20:00-00:00 Monday - 20:00-00:00 (All times are server time, and as stated before, you are expected to be online 15-30 minutes before this time as invites will be going out). Raids are only extended when there's value in it, and only when EVERYBODY agrees to it. It is a decision by the group, not the leadership. We also expect you to notify us in advance of possible absence. Sudden absence is one of the hardest things for a guild to deal with, especially during progression. What else is Be Humble known for? <Be Humble> houses one of the best Mythic+ teams in the world, and our guild likes active players farming content as much as any other. We strongly encourage you to farm out +10s and higher levels. Doing difficult content and getting better gear is what forms you into a better performing player. That said, we are not a hardcore guild. We don't require a weekly quota on either Azerite power or Mythic+ farming; we only encourage it since it shows in your performance over time, and eases the difficulty of fights during progression. What can we offer you? - Cutting edge progression - A guild with a lot of potential for growth - We value and respect skilled players. We do our best to minimise under-performing players getting boosted and geared for weeks. - An active community, always creating the weekly meme of the guild and spamming in general chat (monkaS) - M+ pushes, farms and boosts daily - Officers doing their jobs and to a good standard; not just getting a guaranteed raid spot - To create a solid group of high performing, active and social players that we can rely on If you are interested and think you can be an addition to our raid team, contact one of our officers below: BNET: Franscesca: DatFanta#2373 Quebec: Andrew#21611 Basiun: Tyiriel#2758 Discord: Quebec - Sierraa#1130Quebec2 24 Oct
24 Oct [A] - Sylvanas - Immortality Who are we ? We are a well established raiding guild, that raid progress three days per reset, on Sylvanas EU (Alliance). We are currently 3/8 mythic Uldir. Our main raid times are Wednesday 20.30 - 23.00 heroic run ( optional ) and progress mythic raiding on Thursday and Monday 20.30 - 23.00 CET ( also game time). Otherwise we have frequent alt / HC runs on Fridays and Saturdays. Same times as main raid. Our core members have extensive experience in all aspects of the game, especially in raiding. That said, we are always open to new blood and are committed to mentor new players who are showing potential. What are our goals ? Above all we value our time spent well within the game. We strive to have fun and progression with our characters and community. That said our focus as a group is to do raid content progression and fill in the gap between the raids with fun, interactive and engaging guild activities. What can you expect from us ? Established guild with friendly and fun atmosphere. Dedicated Discord (primary).. Active roster with all kinds of activities besides raids. Continuous evolvement and progression as guild and with it the benefit list growing. Who are we looking for ? Dedicated and reliable players to enrich our roster and have fun as well as serious moments while progressing the raid content in Battle for Azeroth. We are not allergic to memes, however we are also pro-mature environment. Right now ( 30.09.18 ) we would like to add following classes to our roster: Monk - dps with tank offspec Warlock Mage Druid - balance Hunter - beastmaster What do we expect from our members ? Solid raid attendance - It does not have to be 100%, however reliability and solid team is mandatory in any well progressing team. Sense of humor when it comes to jokes and laughs. Seriousness and dedication to current guild goals (see above). Respect and tolerance towards everyone in the game, after all you as member carry our guild's name. Visit us at http://www.immortalitywow.com/ and if you have any further questions or concerns, please address any of following members: GM: Kayshia (Kayama#2550) or Sinnical#2333 Have a wonderful day and we hope to see you soon!Kayshia13 24 Oct
23 Oct [A] 377 BM hunter looking for raiding guild Looking for a raiding guild Curved, 8/8 Hc, 2/8 Mythic I wont be able to make Monday and Fridays, while Wednesdays will have to be confirmed on the week.Darthwindu1 23 Oct
22 Oct selling names and " old items" items for sale: [Heavy Shot] https://www.wowhead.com/item=2519/heavy-shot names for sale: ex exe ah rats hick Ilidan GoodLuck - btag: xaty#2506Ilidan1 22 Oct
20 Oct LF mythic guild Sylvanas realm 21:30 and later LF mythic raiding guild Sylvanas time 21:30 and later. UK 8:30. 2 healers 1 DPS level 120. Currently done 8/8nm 8/8 mythic 2/8 mythic pug (I raid leaded) send mail in-game or respond on here. Looking to push to ghuunWilisgarbage0 20 Oct
19 Oct [A] Broken 8/8HC 2/8M LF DPS/Heal Broken was created as a project between a close group of friends that has progressed over the last few expansions and tiers. With the release of Battle for Azeroth many of our players, along with new and old friends, have come back together with a shared determination to reach Cutting Edge. Our focus is on maintaining a consistent and positive progression throughout the expansion as we look to improve the guild, it's team and our community. We have a strict stance on our players approach and attitude to progression raiding. We feel that hard-work and dedication is important for any raider who is looking to progress through mythic. We want to promote an efficient and proactive raiding experience and as such all of our raiders are expected to come prepared with a deep level of understanding about their specializations, foreknowledge of all fights and equipped with all consumables they might possibly need. Our raiding schedule is as follows: Wednesday: 20:00 – 23:00 Thursday: 20:00 – 23:00 Sunday: 20:00 – 23:00 We are currently looking to recruit a few of the following, though do bear in mind that some spots are shared; if we recruit a resto shaman then we likely will not need a resto druid, etc. Obviously exceptions will be made for exceptional players: Balance Druid Hunters Resto Druid Resto Shaman Rogues Shadow Priest Windwalker If you are interested in applying, or wish to know more, then feel free to contact any of the following: GM: Winny Bnet:Winny#2254 Discord:Winny#3809 Raidleader: Wolf Bnet: Wolf#26112 Discord: Wolf#8482 Officer: Janna Bnet: Kayotic#2532 Discord: Janna#1899Jãnnã9 19 Oct
17 Oct [A] Lemmings 7/8H Looking for DPS <Lemmings> is a guild formed during SoO and are looking for players who want to raid two nights a week, 3 hours a raid, with an experienced team and who like to have fun while progressing. We also welcome members who prefer other content such as mythic+ to join us as we build up the more social side of the guild. We are currently recruiting: All roles will be considered, main thing is to fit in with the raid team and the way we like to play. Raid times: 20:00 - 23:00 server time Wednesday 20:30 - 23:30 server time Friday. What we expect: You raid relaxed, but focused and prepared when other people depend on your presence and performance. What we can offer: A fun and experienced raid team that provides a relaxed environment for experienced as well as returning or new players. Plenty of banter to be had during raids. If any of the above interests you then please add me on battletag Blackcheese#2336Blackcheese5 17 Oct
15 Oct [A] Imagination (8/8 HC 2/8 M) - 3 Day Raiding Guild Imagination is currently looking for members to bolster our raid team. Who Are We? Imagination is a new guild, formed at the start of Battle for Azeroth. We have a positive attitude and a team mentality. We are currently looking for a few more DPS to get a stable roster for mythic progression. We will be aiming for cutting edge once we have a stable roster. Raid Days Monday: 19-22 Wednesday: 19-22 Sunday: 19-22 All are server time. What Do We Expect From You? First of all we expect that you're 18+ That you have a mic and are willing to use it. That you come prepared to raid nights (meaning having gems/enchants in your gear, researched bosses BEFORE raid nights, using flasks/food/pots). That you are willing to improve. That you have a group mentality rather than being selfish. Apart from that, we expect you to be able to commit to a 3 Day per week raiding schedule, and that you understand your class and your role in the raid. Recruiting We are currently recruiting: DPS Mainly looking for a few DPS to fill out our mythic roster. Ranged preferred, but anything will be considered. Specifically looking for some of these classes: - WW Monk - Warlock - Arms/Fury Warrior - Havoc DH - BM Hunter - Enhancement Shaman - Balance druid Any exceptional applicants will always be considered. Healers We're looking for one or two more healers to join the team. We'd prefer a Resto Sham or MW monk, but any class will be considered. Tanks We're full on tanks at the moment. If you're not one of these classes, feel free to contact us anyway. Contact You can contact either me or Hypersky ingame or on discord. Battletags Danneera - Lightfire#2275 Hypersky - Hypersky#2880 Discord Danneera - Lightfire#2093Danneera4 15 Oct
14 Oct [H] Rogue with years of raiding exp LF guild Hey, I mostly raided during wotlk, cleared all content there and have experience as guild- and raidleader. I'm looking for a serious raiding guild for bfa with good leadership and recruitment, to have fun progressing through the content together, currently 340ilvl. Got a lot of time available, will gear up fast. Feel free to ask any questions :) Crito#2792Sertralìne1 14 Oct
13 Oct Looking for social/casual guild I'm still fairly new the game (BF brought me BoA, looking to branch out an create my own friends on here) Not much good in heroic or mythic raid atm as still low ilvl currently looking for a social guild that does casual raids from time to time that I can join/ people that'll join on normals/LFR as I'm still getting used to the raid mechanics. Also as I am a super casual player (i'm an awkward person so you might have to talk to me first)Moréna0 13 Oct
12 Oct <Honolulu> Realm 1st - Limited spots open (high demand) Updated 03.07.18 Attention: new players that want to apply, please contact us on our discord if possible, cause we are getting spammed af on our realid so its hard to keep track(link below) You can also visit our fb page! Latest News: The most retarded guild in Europe is officially back for Bfa! We are aiming to continue where we left of > Top 100 World, Realm 1st and best kill videos u will ever watch! Apply now for spicy memes, epic nights and Jogurac mom genital area! What we did in Legion: <Honolulu> Started Legion as a "yo lets raid heroic a bit and go play Overwatch when we get bored guild" We were 4 friends in total... The Whole guild got created of /2 Trade chat and we went from realm rank 50 trash guild nobody wants to join to World top 200 guild everyone and theyr moms now want to join.. Id like to note tho, that we nearly landed top50 World Kill on Argus... but due to small patch release the boss got bugged in the 1 week we were going for the kill and full tryhard... We raged so hard cause it took nearly 2 resets to fix the buggs, that we rage quited the game but after we cooled of 2-3 weeks later we came back and finished the boss. Contact: Sesha#21890 - Purke#2620 - Swoop#2389 https://discord.gg/rEeGyUn You can also join our discord and find us there Facebook will be back soon ...and go watch Argus kill video .!. The most Retarded Guild on Sylvanas since 2009 Raid - Schedule: NOTE: Times are not set in stone for Bfa, this is just aprox. Wednesday 18-21h** Thursday 18-21h** Sunday 18-21h** Mon/Tue are Bonus Raids (Mostly casual HC farm, or extra mythic progress)18-21h *server time **some raids might get extended till 22-23h based players vote(close to kill and so) No attendance rules (scroll down to read more about this) www.facebook.com/HonoluluGuild send us a message for more infos Please feel free to apply even if your class is currently listed as ‘Closed’. We will always consider exceptional applications and can also hold your application for future consideration when a vacancy arises.(we kicked somebody cause he went mental...his cat died..seriously this happened) Wanna know more? Owkey, keep reading then Who the f*** is Honolulu? - We are a guild that was created from leftovers(people who didn't get a raiding spot) in a top10 Sylvanas guild back in Cata. It took us(so called "3rd Squad") 2,5 weeks to overtake the main squad in progress, after which we got kicked cause we didn't want to mix with them. The name <Honolulu> was created by writing "random retarded name" on google (dunno why Honolulu popped out) What makes us so different/retarded? This is very hard to explain, the core of the guild goes very deep Jogurac mom type of deep(check video below) Seriously its hard to explain... we are just a bunch of idiots with no limits, and very awkward taste in Humor.. We act like a family, and have are own "Guild Language", we accept new people with open hands(and asses) and hope u will link your small *** sometimes in Discord Some of the Guild features - No attendance rules Raiding should not feel like a job, we do not force our players to come to every raid and to apply weeks in-front > Just apply for any raid u wanna attend (Ofc more active players will be always preferred, but we do not hate u if u slack - Crazy videos We Record most of our progress, or random mythic+ runs, or just a late night Discord talk > u can check our youtube channel to understand what i mean :P - Special Raids Karaoke, Jogurac mom raid, ICC teleport(if u join the guild, wont take long till u understand what ICC RAID IS) and many other smaller events that happen very randomly and frequently in this guild - Discord fun Stuck at work, bored to death? Got a phone? nice...now install the mobile discord app and u will feel like u have friends again(or for the first time) since our discord is so full of shiiiii* Custom Emojis > "Pictures" > Links... srsly we seen crazy !@#$ on our discord :D What are the requirements to join us? Overall the most important thing is that you fit in...like i said, this guild is very different from every guild you have ever raided with (100% guaranteed) Be a chill, open minded person, that can have loads of fun, and be serious when necessary(mythic bosses wont just drop dead) You have to understand that with all the fun, and f**k the rules attitude... we still manage to compete on a high lvl ( be among top10 guilds @Sylvanas most of the time) so we expect you to have a certain gear&skill level! Take your chances, and give it a try with <Honolulu> ..."No Ragrets" style Youtube Channel > https://www.youtube.com/user/Pimpilimpik/videos Jogurac mom raid > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh6gmPFXmECousinpurke4 12 Oct
12 Oct (A) Sylvanas - Looking for active PvP Guild Me and my friends have started BFA with RBGs with randoms, and grow tired of it. We are a group with a lot of hours into the game, and a lot of knowledge. We now need a Guild that focuses on PvP. Add me on DoctorPete#21107 for any questions or if you have what im looking for!Keylo0 12 Oct
11 Oct [A][8/8H, 3/8M]2d/week Guild LF DPS & Hpala Who are we? We're Insanity, a new Mythic raiding guild. We are a mature and experienced bunch of players, many of which have raided in the top 100 bracket of the ladder in the past. We consist of a strong core, but are in need of filling a few more spots with top quality players in order to properly progress. Raiding Schedule: Wednesday, 19.30-22.30 (Mythic) Sunday, 19.30-22.30 (Mythic) Optional Raid Days are often Friday, Saturday or Monday, 19.30-22.30 (Heroic and Normal, one day per difficulty). Who are we looking for? We are searching left and right for likeminded people, people of which would like nothing more than clear the available content at the highest difficulty, as quickly as possible on a limited schedule. We expect our raiders to quickly adapt to tactics and raid bosses as we progress through Mythic, as well as being able to maintain a high skill threshold within their given class and role. Currently, we are in need of a few of the following classes to round off our team: - Holy Paladin - BM Hunter - Warlock - Arcane/Frost Mage (Needs to play both specs) - Boomkin If you have any further questions, or would like to join, please reach out to me on Discord (Keonkwai#0001) or on Battle.net (Keon#21219).Honkwai2 11 Oct
10 Oct [A] Sylvanas | <Kortisto> Rekryää! Kortisto hakee osaavia raidaajia mythic progressiin! Tavoitteenamme on päästä progressissa mahdollisimman pitkälle. Raidiajat - Keskiviikko, Torstai & Sunnuntai (18:00-21:00) (MYTHIC) - Lauantai (18:00-21:00) (Alttirunit, NORMAL, HC) Vaatimukset raidaajalle - Tietämys classistasi & specistäsi. - Paikallaolo raidiaikoina. - Discord, mikki ja rohkeus käyttää sitä. - Omat runet ja potionit (Flaskit & ruoan tarjoaa kilta). Haemme erityisesti - Ranged DPS - Healer Killasta löydät porukkaa myös M+ ja PvP. Sosiaalit ovat myös tervetulleita! Jos haluat liittyä tai sinulla on jotain kysyttävää, ota yhteyttä officereihin pelissä (Dytrix, Atte, Enley, Gorthax, Rxl, Prosbit) tai Discordissa Doushi#1763.Atte0 10 Oct
08 Oct [A] <Sunburn> Sylvanas - 8/8 N 3/8 HC LF Heal/RDPS <Sunburn> is an alliance raiding guild on Sylvanas, run by two friends who are looking to get a successful raiding guild going! Both RL have raided in the past, at least to a HC standard. Throughout the week, we run M+ and other events that may help the guild to gather the materials to push us forward in Uldir! We use discord and expect anyone who joins us on there for raiding or not! The Discord chats may involves people swearing (maybe), banter (lots of) and the odd argument over absolutely nothing at all! (all jokes obviously) - so make sure that you're fine with that prior to joining us! We raid two nights a week: Monday and Tuesday, from 7pm-11pm ST with the potential for raids to go on longer if people want to continue. So why should you join us? Well that's a good question! It's because we're a friendly bunch who just want to progress through Uldir and more! Everyone is welcome to join us, as long as they chip in their fair share of the dps or healing!! Hardwork, blood, sweat and tears will be required, but not in large amounts (I promise!) Currently we're looking for solid raid healers to join our already excellent ones! Druids, sham and priest are needed! :) We're also looking for ranged dps classes to bolster our roster, but feel free to drop either GM or Officer for some more information regardless of class! P.S. Guild rep will be on for raiding Add either Saltstar#2861 or Velbain#2611 on Bnet for more information or feel free to /w Wilsøn or Veltore on Sylvanas [A] Peace and GL!Wilsøn1 08 Oct
05 Oct LF Guild that Raids Thurs/Tues Am only able to raid on Thursday and Tuesday due to work I can play MW or WW or play another class and spec all together Danboo#2253Danboó0 05 Oct
04 Oct [A] 348 WARRIOR LOOKING FOR RAIDING GUILD hi am looking for a new normal/HC guild am have been playing for only 10 months now if you want to contact me my battle tag is manup#21547 tyManupxd1 04 Oct
04 Oct [A] Looking for A Guild As stated looking for a guild that has room for a Tank ( option to respec Frost or UnHoly) and a BM hunter friend looking for a Weekend Raiding guild to do BFA content with. Respond here or send me a message in game if you have a spot.Ozith2 04 Oct
04 Oct Tank/Healer/3DPS looking for a raiding guild Vengence DH Discipline Priest Rogue Mage Hunter are looking for a fun raiding guild focused on progression. Raiding 2 days a weekDasmos8 04 Oct