Sylvanas

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
9h <Volition> is recruiting Who are we? <Volition> is a guild formed by a group of friends with a passion for raiding and the same goal which is to do Mythic progression. We have all cleared 10/10 HC NH multiple times and we will run through HC NH initially so we get geared well enough to begin mythic progression. We in the guild all share the same goal of having fun while also raiding on a serious level and we aim to have a skilled roster for both Heroic runs and Mythic progression. Outside of our main raids, we always aim to enjoy the game as much as possible. By pushing Mythic+, hanging around in our Discord chat or doing other forms of content throughout the game. Our raiding schedule - Server Time Wednesday: 9:00- 12:00 PM Saturday: 9:00- 12:00 PM What can Volition offer you -A place to stay and enjoy the game while also participate in raiding on a serious level. -A fun and exciting community to join. -Opportunities to experience the current content at the hardest level. To apply please visit out website - http://volition.guildlaunch.com If you have any questions feel free to contact me in game - Chickenpies#2940 or one of my officers - Tryndamerevi, dárkweáver.Gárycritter1 9h
1d 905 Frost/Blood or Brewmaster LF new home Hey there! I'm a reasonable midlevel mythic raider looking for a new guild to call home. As a Brewmaster in the start of legion I downed Xavius mythic mid november and was pretty fast with completing +15 on time (i did it the 2nd december). As a frost DK I was top 3 atleast on most fights in my 3/10 M guild. I'm looking for a new guild because my old one merged with another guild and I have bad experience with merges, there is however no bad blood between me and my old guild and I'm still friends with most from my previous raid team. Here are some logs to prove that I have potential atleast Monk EN: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15032661/10/ DK NH: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22904398/latest#partition=1 I'm not overly proud of my DK logs atm, but with the right motivation I can score purple on almost any mythic fight and orange on most HC fights. Thanks for reading and happy raiding folksCuddlypup1 1d
1d <Ashes> 10/10 NH HC is Recruiting Greetings! We are...Ashes. Forged from the guilds Burn and OLD on January 29th 2017 we're here to continue what we as two separate guilds could not: Raid content, Dungeoneer and having fun together. Currently our progression is as follows: Emerald Nightmare: 2/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Heroic The Nighthold: 10/10 HeroicDue to the merge, we have not yet been able to fill in the Mythic Kills in EN and ToV as our focus went straight to The Nighthold. We're looking to get those kills after we clear The Nighthold on Heroic and before the Tomb of Sargeras hits. We're a friendly and mature bunch from allover Europe who are pursuing quality raids over quantity. With two main raid evenings a week there isn't a lot of room to slack about when it comes to that and are making as effective use of our time as possible. Raid Times: Our current Raid schedule looks as follows: Wednesday: 2045-2300h Sunday: 2045-2300hAs a proposed raider, you should be able to make both days on a regular basis. We also have an optional day which we use for alts/offspecs or achievements: Thursday: 2045-2300hWhy are we recruiting? Ashes would like to expand the raid roster in order to attempt, and hopefully kill, (current) Mythic raid bosses after we've gone through the Heroic tier. Please note that, due to the few raid days & time have, we will not focus Mythic progression, but would like the option to kill those bosses to keep progressing. What are we looking for? Recruitment is currently open for all classes and roles in general, but please do take note of the list below as not everything is in high demand. Preferably we need the following: A Healer (please have a DPS offspec which can be used where needed), preferably a Shaman or Druid 2-3 dedicated Ranged DPS (an extra Mage and a Shaman is Highly wanted, an extra Warlock is also welcome) Please note: Since we're usually raiding with 5 Paladins (2 DPS, 2 Healers and a tank) it's safe to say that the class is packed and we're not in particular looking for more. Exceptional applicants will be considered. Non raiders, socials, are always welcome to join! What do we expect: We expect all of our members to be over the age of 18, preferably over the age of 21, when joining due to the nature of the guild as most of us are not in school anymore and have a fulltime job during the day. We communicate in English during raids. As such, it's mandatory to have decent knowledge of the language in order to join, even if it's not your main language. Aside from that, it's nice to have experience in the raiding scene of WoW be it from previous expansions or current. As such, and item level of 880+ is mandatory as we're not halting on progression nights to gear you up. The higher the gear, the better :) It speaks for itself you should be knowledgeable of your class. Applying and Contact info: If you feel like this guild is the right place for you, please visit our website at http://ashes-guild.shivtr.com Should you have any questions feel free to contact any of our members, or look for the guild's High Council in-game: Aerden Gallyn Jirrayan Larraine LeeanderShould you wish to contact myself, please find me in-game or add me on Blizzard App at Dawn#2999. We're looking forward in meeting you! On behalf of the High Council Larraine Priestess of AshesLarraine4 1d
1d 904 Resto Druid looking for raiding guild Hey guys! I'm a 904 equipped resto druid in search of a raiding guild. I've currently got 10/10HC and I'm definitely interested in raiding mythic. Looking for a friendly raiding guild that is looking to progress as well ^^ I'll link my logs so far as well. Hope to hear from you guys soon :) Thanks! https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13357606/latest/#metric=hpsNymie2 1d
2d . .Kaslea0 2d
2d SP 900 ilvl LF a new raiding guild Hello! I'm a decently geared sp looking to get back into raiding again hopefully before ToS launch. Cleared all of EN mythic before patch and I am currently 3/10 NH mythic. As my previus guild merged and I took a break from WoW I feel its time to start looking for a new home where I can spend alot of time and improve my self. Here is some logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/3911509/11/#partition=1 at least the EN logs are decent xD Just ask if you wanna know something else.Evange1 2d
2d [A] Dragon Order (7/7 M EN 4/10 M NH) LF new raiders! Hello, everyone! Dragon Order is currently looking for a few more exceptional players to help progress further into Mythic Emerald Nightmare. We're currently 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare and are 4/10 mythic in Nighthold (Krosus down - Spellblade to 40ish) We're a semi-casual guild, which means that we wont require 100% attendance, but we're currently looking for people who can be dedicated to further the guild's goals of clearing current content in good time before the next tier. Background The guild consists of a strong core-team of friends who have been playing together since Vanilla WoW. Most of our raiding team therefore consists of people who are dedicated to the game and have been playing their classes for a very long time. So theory-crafting and class discussions are always welcome :-) We enjoy the social aspect of the game just as much as the raiding part, so a lively guild chat and an active TS/Discord is included with your invitation to the guild :) Raiding Days We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 19.30 - 23.30 (at the latest) Alt runs, pvp events and legacy raiding events will be up throughout the week :) Classes we need; ALL! But if you're a resto shaman, i'll supply flasks for a while. These roles are our priority, but if you're interested, you can always whisper 'Cathiel' in-game (or send a mail, if i'm not online) and we'll have a chat about your application :-) If you have any questions about the guild, you can always whisper me in-game (Cathiel or Norstra) or commment on this post :) I'm always available for a chat. Cathiel. Recruitment officer of Dragon Order.Cathiel15 2d
2d 7/10M Guardian+R-Druid+Rogue lf guild Hey all, We are an Assassination Rogue, a Resto Druid and a Guardian Druid that have played their classes for years. Current progress from the rogue and Guardian is 7/10M, the resto druid is 4/10M. We are looking for a serious mythic raiding guild, with a pleasant raiding environment and community, to progress and clear mythic content with. We can raid 3-4 days a week and can attend most days (pref not Fri/Sat), except the rogue who can’t attend Mondays for the next several months due to work commitments. Would preferably like to stay alliance but are willing to transfer to any realm/faction for the right guild. Links: For the Guardian druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Showergèl/simple https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/the-maelstrom/Showergèl For the Resto Druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Katalystj/simple https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/the-maelstrom/Katalystj For the Rogue: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Rathenau/simple https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/the-maelstrom/Rathenau If interested, please leave a comment or add our btag: Grene13#2981 or Katalyst#1912Showergèl1 2d
3d 881 MW LF raiding guild 881 MW LF HC raiding guild currently returned to wow and am looking to futher my raiding, i have current;y cleared NH on normal and am looking to progress in HCArcimage1 3d
3d [A]<AoA> 7/10M is recruiting! Greetings! Who are we?: Arrows of Alleria is a mixup of players that all strive towards the same goal. Steady progress with likeminded people. We all have a variety of raiding experience throughout every expansion, and we value progress and what's best for the guild very high. Currently our core have 7/7M 3/3HC 10/10HC 7/10M and we want people with the same mindset towards raiding, if you want steady progress but still be in a relaxed yet positive environment, this might be the place for you! What do we want from you? We want players that strive for perfection in terms of class knowledge and preparation for raiding. We expect all our players to come fully prepared to a raid, in other words you have flasks,pots,foods and the tactics clear for you. Communication is another thing we want, if you can't bring certain things, you let people know well beforehand. We value skills and team matchup more then gear, but you should still be mythic viable and constantly working on improving your character. Having addons up to date and have your gaming equipment working should be obvious. Loot Distribution: We use the addon RClootcouncil, and we expect all our raiders to have it installed. With that addon we use loot council, where loot are distributed with BiS in mind, aswell as what benefits the guild the most. Raid days: Invites- 19:45 Monday-20:00-23:00 Wednesday-20:00-23:00 Thursday-20:00-23:00 This is something that possibly can change throughout the expansion, but then it will be a discussion on guild level. Currently Recruiting: Hunter Shadow Priest Balance Druid Mage Warrior We look for dpsers with a viable offpspec, or vice versa. A tank with a viable dps offspec. However we will always consider anyone that is exceptional. Contact: You can write in this thread or contact me ingame either through whisper or with battlenet. Btag: Southlound#2185Jabbz23 3d
3d Looking for a casual raiding guild Hello , I have been looking for a guild that actually has a "guild" feel to it where players interact with each other , chat , play and do activities. Which became a rare thing from my experience. I would really appreciate finding such guild to do raids casually to progress at a casual pace and to have fun doing so. I am mostly available during weekends and sometimes on week day. If you have a place for me , please contact me here or in game on my current character , thank you very much for reading.Zaefar3 3d
3d iLVL 908, druid tank LF guild Currently on the look for a new guild. Raid progress is not the most important part for me, but more of the social enviortment in the guild. Used to be an officer in <Magnum Opus> before, but the guild died out since our raid leader quit the game, and no one felt like taking over the responsibilities. My current progress is 10/10 hc, and doing +10-15 keys each week.Tcsotp1 3d
3d [A] Novana Gaming - 7/7M - 2/3M - 3/10M Guild Information Recruiting: - 2x Range DPS - 1x Melee DPS Website www.novanagaming.com Application form can be found at our website. You can find at our website a *fresh updated* class list that we are recruiting to the guild. Information about Novana Gaming - World of Warcraft Server: Sylvanas - EU PvP Server (Alliance) We are a PvE heavy focused guild that loves to Raid. Though we don't mind doing PvP aswell in our spare time. We are an international guild, so English speaking in the guild chat & on Teamspeak is a must, unless told otherwise. We have a leader, classleaders and officers who manages the guild. Everyone has a saying, we are all equal, so we are open minded for critiques, opinions, ideas or whatever people wants or has to say. Raiding We raid Monday + Thursday + Sunday - 19.00-22.15 EU Timezone/Server Time. We take raiding seriously, so that means that we expect people to do their best when we raid, keep a good tone with the other members and work well together. Potions, food, any kinds of buffs is mandatory. Everyone has to make sure they come well prepared to the raids. The guild bank will sometimes provide with material and/or potions etc for raiders. Though this is not a guarantee and members still have to prepare their own stash for raiding. Trials We expect you to have some past experience with End-Content and/or from other expansion's/mmo's. We are all new to Legion, but some common knowledge is expected. Activity has A LOT to say as a Trial, this is where you prove yourself that you are one of us and show us that you are actively contributing to the guild, which helping others (dungeons, answers, tips & what-not) You got accepted to the guild because you agreed to our rules and requirement (Raiding times, activity, experience etc), so that means you are to keep your word. You are at least 18+ in age, so you know all about respect and how to treat other fellow members in the guild. We take jokes, but overdoing it might not be such a good idea. We use Teamspeak, make sure you got a microphone and use Teamspeak whenever we do stuff together. History We were called "Cold Dominance" in the old times, when we were one of the top guilds in Lightning's Blade server @ World of Warcraft. We have existed since 2005, and done most raiding content. We took a break for a few years due to World of Warcraft simply got boring, so we just wanted to try something new, like Wildstar, but now that Legion is out, it seems promising. And so this means Novana Gaming is expanding to Legion and is gonna do end-content there. All of us are from all around the world, we make sure to have a good time, do things together and build a good community for the players. We do focus a lot on the members, make sure they feel they got a good place to be, feel comfortable, have what they need and help each other out. Our guild has long history, ups and downs, but most of all, success. We are aiming to be one of the top guilds in the server, so each of you that are members of Novana Gaming are important, you make the guild, you represent us, you are what keeps us alive, you are the key. Keep it up, do you best and in the end you'll be rewarded with a lot of epics and good friends. Any more questions about us, the guild or whatever that comes into your mind, direct them to the leaders/officers or even at our forum. We'll help you as much as we can.Keriko59 3d
4d 886 MW LF HC raiding guild currently looking to further my HC raiding on sylvanas realm, if therer any guilds recruiting would like to hear from you :)Fistà1 4d
4d 897 warrior tank looking for alliance guild Hello! As the title says i am looking for a guild that raids 2 days a week for roughly 3 hours each. I am available every evening after 7:30 pm(ST) except for thursday evening. Since i am looking for an alliance guild, i will ofcourse faction and realmchange. Currently i am 5/10 hc because of a casual guild that i am currently in, they are all great people but I want more then they can offer. I always come prepared whether it be; tactics, potions, food/flasks and I am willing to give/take constructive critisicm. Furthermore, I am in the process of gearing a protection paladin, but i prefer to remain tanking on my warrior. I do have warcraftlogs of mainly NH normal and the first few bosses on HC. If you want to see them or need anything else, feel free to message me here or add me on battlenet: Syoss#2324 Hopefully there is a guild out there looking for me. Cheers, EbbiwarriorEbbiwarrior1 4d
4d [H] Ink - 2/10 M recruiting! Who we are: Ink are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. We are currently on Ragnaros! What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Ranged dps: Balance Druid, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage Melee dps: Windwalker Monk Tank: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk Healer: Holy Paladin Exceptional players are always considered even if your class isn't listed on our recruitment list! Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776Rampager1 4d
5d Where are the resto Shamans? (LF Resto Shaman) Really though, where are all you guys? We're desperate for some spirit link!! Mythic progression guild currently 4/10 looking for a resto shammy with raiding experience. Organised, friendly raiding with a solid core of players who have been gaming together for years. Raiding Wed, Thurs and Sunday from 20.30 to 23.30. PM/mail me, Ashvins, Creeh, Widoxx or Stebob to have a chat with us if interested. https://discord.gg/gYq8xhBAlurene1 5d
15 Apr Wow Token 20% cheaper for gold on Sylvanas Want to sell Wow Token 20% cheaper than AH Price for gold on Sylvanas. I have gold on Doomhammer and want to transfer it on Sylvanas. Add me if u want wow token cheaper than the ah . Flitch#2256 I will trade gold on Doomhammer of course and you will buy Wow Token. :)Flitchh5 15 Apr
14 Apr | Hinausyhtiö | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | Recruiting [ We are only recruiting <Finnish> players so thank you for viewing the thread if you cant speak finnish fluently :). Hinausyhtiö on syyskuussa 2014 aloittanut suomalainen raidi kilta. Noin puolen vuoden aikana kilta on kasvanut pienestä kaveriporukasta jo yli 550 hahmoon killan sisällä. Killastamme löytyy niin raidaajia, sosiaaleja sekä PvP-henkisiä ihmisiä. Killassamme on tärkeää, että kaikki viihtyvät ja saavat apua tarvitsemiinsa ongelmiin tai ryhmätehtäviin. Killan tarkoituksena on olla erittäin monipuolinen, että voimme tarjota jokaiselle jotakin. Raidaaminen tulee kuitenkin olemaan ensisijalla :) RAIDAAMINEN ---------------------- Rekryämme ahkeria raidaajia Nightholdia varten. Erityisesti haussa hiilereitä (mielellään omaavan tankki / dps specin kanssa) koska 2 hiileriä nykyisestä rosterista on tuohon aikaan oletettavasti armeijassa ellei sitten jostain syystä lankea C:n paperit. Depsuja myös haetaan aina, niille on käyttöä. Tämän hetkinen progress 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare ja 1/3 Mythic Trials of Valor. Yhteystiedot ----------------- Applyt: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCLHUHGZ_Vz0YIYdA4ivLKcn5-trix-a_CplQvhfWhryeV2Q/viewform Sinuun otetaan yhteyttä applyn lähettämisen jälkeen Btagilla (Pablo#21401). Hän on väliaikaisena Guild Masterina sen aikaan kun Guild Master käy armeijan suorittamassa. Meitä voi myös kuulustella pelin sisällä. Ottakaa siellä yhteyttä henkilöihin nimeltä: Elementelist tai Siirappi (Ensisijaisesti Siirappiin)Elementelist34 14 Apr
14 Apr [H] <Atom> on Ragnaros | 2-day raiding guild ★ Atom ★ Progress: 7/7M 1/3M 4/10M Wed 21:00 - 00:00 server time Mon 21:00 - 00:00 server time • Ragnaros EU - Horde. • Light raiding schedule with short hours. • Professional and relaxed atmosphere. • Experienced leadership. • Loot council. We are a new raid team with experienced leadership. This is the ideal guild for those wanting light commitment and meaningful progress from heroic to mythic. ★ Current needs ★ We are interested in any outstanding DPS regardless of spec (above average with logs). At the moment we are specifically looking for: - Balance Druid - Mage - Elemental Shaman - Warlock ★ Contact ★ Battle.net: Ferbian#2203 Website: www.atom.team Discord: www.atom.team/discordAlynarie8 14 Apr
14 Apr [A] <Break A Wish Foundation> tue/thur 20-23 M progr. Sylvanas alliance guild <Break A Wish Foundation> is recruiting! Our guild was founded around the launch of Legion. What started with a group of dutch people turned out to become an international guild with people from all over europe. We aim for a social, friendly, fair, mature and supportive atmosphere. We strive to push our limits while mythic raiding on Tuesdays and Thursdays (20:00-23:00 server time). At this moment we progressed to 4/10 M NH and are very close to a kill on botanist. We log our raids on warcraftlogs.com. During raids we require everyone to be present on voice chat. We are looking for good, social and dedicated people to complete our mythic raid team. Attendancy and good vibes are important. Check our webpage for recruitment information https://breakawish.eu. Socials are very welcome too! We enjoy doing (spontaneous) mythic+, dungeons, battlegrounds, arenas or socializing together. Pretty much every aspect of the game. Everyone is welcome to use voice chat for socializing and to optimize teamplay. Interested? Contact an officer in game for more information: Guiny, Ariina or Nildryn. We hope to hear back from you soon! Thanks for reading and have a nice day. >>>Summary<<< Realm: Sylvanas Faction: Alliance Calendar activities: Raiding on Tuesday and Thursday 20:00 – 23:00 server time. Casual Activities: Mythic+, Dungeons, Arena, (R)Battlegrounds, World Questing. Pretty much anything, just ask for help. LF (Mythic) Raiding: See our website for the actual status. LF Social / Casual: Everyone is welcome!Ariina6 14 Apr
12 Apr <Noxious> -8/10 HC - LF DPS & 1 Tank Hi All, <Noxious> are recruiting for our raid team, we've had a few members leave that have burned themselves out on the AP grind and so have decided to quit playing, so we're looking to replace them, one of them being our main tank! We're looking for players to boost our raiding roster - We are currently 8/10 HC Nighthold. We're looking for tanks and healers, and also some additional DPS. We raid Wednesday and Sunday (8:30 PM - 11:30 PM Server Time). We're a friendly bunch and all like to have a laugh. Being a raiding guild we do expect people to attend as many raids as possible, however being that the guild was built between 4 RL friends, we also know how important it is to take breaks and enjoy the game for what it is, a game! So, when real life crops up, we completely understand. Add my btag for more info (Varothian#2221) or one of our officers Hyxin#1978 alternatively visit our website at http://noxiousgaming.enjin.com/ to apply! Hope to see you in game soon!Rhysand6 12 Apr
12 Apr [A] Dutch/Belgium guild <APEX> is recruiting raiders Âpex invites Dutch/Belgium raiders and social players to join our guild on the Terenas/Emerald Dream realm with a new char and/or with a leveled char. Âpex is a Dutch raiding guild localized on Terenas/Emerald Dream (NH 10/10N, 10/10 HC), with raid days/times Monday and Thursday 20:30-23:00 hours (CEST). Currently our raid team consist of approximately 20 mature gamers (female/male), with ages between 20 and 45 years. The individual experience combined with a high performance team culture drive the progression success of our team. To enable Mythic raiding we require a raiding group of at least 25 players. Although the current group size allows us to progress to mythic raiding we need more players to ensure we have enough people to avoid skipping raids because of lack of people or classes. We are searching for experienced players who would like to be part of a successful raiding group who balance real life and progression raiding. It is worth pointing out that we are a Dutch speaking guild! For that reason we only recruit people that are familiar with the Dutch language. Âpex is searching for the following classes: Ranged: Mage, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Shaman, MM hunter, Healers, Tanks and Melee can apply if you think you deserve a spot in our team. Social gamers are welcome to join Âpex (need to speak Dutch). There is a weekly social/alt run where NH is cleared on normal level and some bosses on HC level. Besides raiding there are plenty of other activities that are done within our guild, like mythic + dungeons and achievement runs. If you are searching for a social, mature Dutch speaking guild we invite you to join Terenas/Emerald Dream realm and make an apply on our webpage. http://apex-raiding.enjin.comFledder0 12 Apr
11 Apr (A) <Nemetos Order> 7/10 M NH Recruiting! Hello, We of Nemetos Order 7/10 M NH, 9th on realm are looking for more raiders, reliable, experienced, with positive attitude and friendly nature. We are looking for Warlocks, Hunters, Rogues, Elemental Shamans and Holy Paladins We raid Wednesday/Thursday/Monday from 20:30 - 23:30. We also organize alt raids on occasion. If you are interested, make sure to stop by our website and make an application. http://nemetosordereu.enjin.com If you have any questions, you can add me on Bnet Lemansky#2737Droolpatrol0 11 Apr
11 Apr Sylvanas Discord (Horde/Alliance) Hello Sylvanas Players! We would love to invite you for The Sylvanas Discord Server. It's an application with an in-browser client, downloadable client and mobile application with the ability to provide text/voice chat among other players. The server is open for Horde and Alliance players. The point at least when I created it was to help build a stronger sense of community among the Sylvanas EU players. With this application it's a lot easier to communicate with other Horde or Alliance individuals and having a good time. So if you are up for some World PvP, Hide and Seek, WQ, BG’s, RBG’s or feel free to check us out! (We are not a guild! See it this as an open Teamspeak/ /Ventrilo Server for all Sylvanas players) Cool how do I join? What are the rules? How do I get an invite? https://discord.gg/Nfykhgd Hope to speak with you soon, HadassaHadassá2 11 Apr
10 Apr [A]<Raid Cleaning Service>9/10HC NH Raid Cleaning Service are currently hiring! We are currently recruiting quality players of all classes and specializations to round out our roster. We want players with the motivation and desire to develop a deeper understanding of their selected class and are willing to push themselves to strive for the best out of their character. With more members we hope to push into mythic so the characteristics listed above are very important! High priority classes - Holy Priest - Holy Pally - Balance Druid Open to all other Healing and RDPS applications too! The guild As a relatively new guild formed at the start of the expansion our main focus (other than content progression) is to create a healthy, friendly and social community for all members. This has so far been achieved and we want to grow! If you're looking for a relaxed 'rage-free' guild with raid nights full of banter and you are ready to get involved then you're welcome here! Current progression 3/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor 9/10 Heroic NightholdRaiding days We are a two day a week raiding guild ( Wednesday and Thursday) between 20:00 and 23:00 server time. If you would like to join or you have any questions please get in touch! We look forward to hearing from you. Guild Master Ezrath (stope#21354) Officers Galerath (Galerath#2448) Xenopharg (PedroTheGod#2818) Bantsmeister (Bantsmeister#2735)Ezrath20 10 Apr
09 Apr <Below Average> 4/10 M NH Recruiting DPS. We are Below Average; literally. We are a newly formed guild with high expectations that is aiming to progress through Nighthold swifty. We are looking for dedicated, reliable and skilled players to make our raid-team as strong as possible. We are a friendly and welcoming Guild and we do understand that mistakes happen in raids, as such verbal abuse of any kind to a fellow guild member will not be tolerated. Raid times (Realm Time) Monday - 20:30 - 23:00 Wednesday - 20:30 - 23:00 Thursday - 20:30 - 23:00 What classes we want We are always looking to improve our team but we are currently looking for any exceptional DPS at this point in time Requirements for Joining 890 ilvl as a minimum basis. Some experience with raiding at a Mythic level. All players must be 18+ with a mature demeanor English speaking prefered. A healthy attitude towards gearing/improving your character and gaining weapon traits. Contact Apply online at https://goo.gl/forms/OBj75fI62YarlGTg1 or whisper one of our officers in game. You can also contact me directly if one of the officers isn't online, Battle.net - Randy#2543 Officers Kuroshiryu - Guild Master Kaslea Nogg TibronKaslea10 09 Apr
07 Apr The Usual Suspects - Sylvanas (A) 2 nights /w heroic Hi and welcome! If you’re reading this it means you’re interested in a friendly, relaxed and pretty amazing atmosphere to call your home. We’re the Usual Suspects and we reside on Sylvanas EU Alliance side! A little about The Usual Suspects: individually we’ve been running guilds and raiding separately since TBC and Wrath, and as a group since late Cata. From the beginning of Mists we ran raids twice a week for 5 hours as a whole and did pretty bloody well for a casual team, if we do say so. We then bumped up our difficulty and number of raiders and pushed at Mythics for WoD, but as we’d all gotten a little older, with more responsibilities, we wanted to have a quieter life and went mega casual. However with the launch of Legion our raiding interests have been peaked again and we’ve decided to get the gang back together. Since Legion has launched we have cleared EN HC and ToV HC and are currently working on NH HC. What you can expect from us: We will be raiding two nights a week every Monday and Thursday from 21.30-23.30 server time. However, we’ll be having a strict focus on Normal and Heroic modes (if you’re interested in raiding Mythic I’m afraid that isn’t part of our plan, see above!) We all enjoy the relaxed life and can usually be found running some alt or main through some old raids, dungeons, M+, PvP or just chilling out and having a laugh. We are looking for social members and raiders alike of all classes to fill a few DPS spots. If you have any questions or concerns, or fancy a chat about things, don’t hesitate to get in touch via RealID: Hunnibunny#1374 or Dazz #2882Hunníbunní38 07 Apr
06 Apr LFG Hi! I'm looking to get into raiding but cant find any guild to join, mostly because I just started playing again since MoP, So my main isn't to high Ilvl yet. I'm open to raid most days of the week. also looking for a fun and friendly guild ;)Ureadildirim5 06 Apr
06 Apr [A] Minerva - 3/10hc - LF more raiders Minerva is a guild that started back on Ravenholdt in the days of early Burning Crusade, but its main raiding adventures began in the WotLK days, our core ethos has been more about the people than anything hardcore. We also do Mythics and M+ Dungeons, PvP, old content for fun and transmogs, basically whatever takes our fancy. The majority of us have been together since WOTLK :) However We do like to progress in raids but with a relaxed attitude, and we are looking for like minded players to boost our raiding roster. I would say our main requirement is Healers and Ranged DPS but we will consider any applicants who can contribute in the raiding and fun departments. Also social members who just want to chat, and join in on the other activities are more than welcome Our raiding days/times are Monday's and Wednesday's 8pm to 11pm Realm Times We don't expect a lot other than a good liberal approach to life and join in the banter, and also contribute the best they can to the raids. Obviously we need damage dealers to do the minimum required damage, and healers to be able to effectively heal and tanks to be able to keep aggro and understand mechanics, but we don't require you to be on the UBERPRO side, and we will help you as much as we can if needed. On raid days, be on time, bring flasks and buff food, do your best and have fun... If you are interested contact either Zeldina (Zeldina#2821), Borimir, Boomdawg, Lifeblind or Moonfist in game or go to www.minerva-sylvanas.com (which is currently under construction) and apply online when it is up. If this is your thing, I hope to see you in game soon!Zeldina0 06 Apr
06 Apr [A-Sylvanas EU <TSD>] 4/10M LF HPAL+RDRUID Hello raider! We are an 18+ alliance mythic raiding guild called Transcendence, based on EU-server Sylvanas. Current progression: 7/7 M 2/3 M 4/10M 10/10 HC week one transcendencewow.eu If you are looking for a raiding team, together for over 3 years by now, that is raiding on the highest level (Mythic, formerly Heroic) that kills endgame bosses PRE-nerf, you can stop looking. Cause we are that team and we are probably looking for you. WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU - You need Mythic level raiding experience. We are interested in the players who know what it is like to progress through content and finish it pre-nerf. - You need a stable computer and internet connection. - You have topnotch understanding of your Class and its specs. Beware that during the talk when we first meet, you may be questioned about this. - You know when to speak, and when to remain quiet. It is important to listen to your raidleaders and keep the teamspeak clear for them. It takes certain insight to know when you should speak midfight if you're not a raidleader. - You understand the importance of a good UI and Addons during high level raiding, and can provide a screenshot and other information about what you use, when we ask you to fill in our application form. - We value respectful behaviour, a friendly mindset and being able to give and take constructive critisism. It is important to have room for jokes, fun and laughter and we will always protect this. But that also means its important to think about a balance between being serious, performing and joking. - Dont think in ways of friend politics, privileges or favorizing. We are a performance based team and you are judged exactly that way. - It is absolutely crucial for us that you fit into the generally described mindset in this post or else your stay with us will be very short. Please don't bother applying for the team if you dont match with these requirements. You will just be wasting both your own and our time, but mostly your own time. If your apply is relevant you will be trialed by us, via cross realm if need be. This will take place in the form of you joining multiple of our raids and typically lasts for 2-3 weeks. THE TEAMS RAIDING SCHEDULE - wednesday 19:30 - 23:00 Server Time - thursday 19:30 - 23:00 Sever Time - monday 19:30 - 23:00 Server Time - at content raid release we will schedule extra raid days! (by far most of them non mandatory) Top Priority: - Resto Druid - Holy Paldadin - Warlock - Hunter - Mage - Shadow Priest - Windwalker Monk - Elemental Keep in mind ALL relevant applies will be considered carefully. ALL exceptional applies will be taken into consideration aswell. HOW TO APPLY?! You can apply on our website transcendencewow.eu under Recruitment. This is the best and fastest way to apply. You can also add my contact details (below) for a chat but we will eventually always kindly ask you to fill in the Recruitment form on the site. Extra info and contact details For loot distribution we use a Loot Council system consisting of higher ranked guildies. Whenever needed they will look into a certain situation to come forth with a solution. Who gets what loot should always benefit the team the most, not the individual player. We have a very friendly, social and mature gaming environment. I take my job to protect that environment in the guild very seriously. A big part of how we recruit is with high standarts regarding personality and characteristics. We will not ever allow drama or any immature behaviour here. All our raiders understand that and have been recruited with this message of respect. Though, a raid without jokes laughter and fun is no raid, we get that and maintain a good amount of all that to compensat hard work and high levels of concentration that have to be put forth. In a nutshell as a guild we are about getting the Cutting Edge achievement, and keep growing stronger as a raiding team. With the exception of Highmaul and Blackrock, where we mostly dealt with internal roster problems aswell as transitioning from a 10man (Heroic SoO) to a 20man mythic team, we enjoyed succes in getting those Cutting Edges ever since the first content people in Transcendence started raiding which was Siege of Orgrimmar. If you feel like it, add my battle tag so we can have a talk. I can answer any question you have and clearify more about what this place and our family can offer you. Battletag: Milan#2761 Charachters I play alot: Lurio, Lürifäx, Luriofax I look foward to meet you :) Milan, Lürifäx Guildmaster, Transcendence transcendencewow.euLurio19 06 Apr
05 Apr [A] MeetYourMakers - Daytime Raiding Guild Hi, MeetYourMakers is a fresh project by people working evenings/night time - Making them unable to raid during the "normal" times. The guild is formed by me and my brother, age 25+ for us, but we're recruiting mature players who's 20+, exceptions are possible. Our pre-legion exp is very high end-game raiding, we've played in known guilds before and we aim to form MYM into such a guild. We will raid 3-x times a week, with a flexible amount of people, depending on availability, but our goal is to make sure to schedule the raids so as many people as possible can attend. Ofc cource having a daytime raiding guild we can't demand 100% attendance to raids, but we can still promise to be a tier 1 guild on the server. Our current aim to to start raiding in about 2 weeks from now. Recruitment is open for ALL classes as of now. Feel free to add Perfektion#21212 for more information.Perfektion4 05 Apr
03 Apr Figuratively Rank One [A] NEW! PvP Guild! Figuratively Rank One! We are a new pvp guild on Sylvanas Alliance looking for more members focused on pvp progression! And for some general pvp based fun! With our [H] kazzak sister guild hitting over 280+ members and our RBG team hitting 1800+ rating playing at 2k-2.1k MMR. We want to achieve the same community and progression in our Alliance guild!! Currently Recruiting all Classes / Roles / Levels! Currently looking for Officers! We are looking for players with a above average knowledge of PvP and the mechanics of the game. Please have: *Good English *Level 110 on Sylvanas [A] *2.2k in either 2s/3s/RBGs, you dont need to have 2.2k in all but some decent exp would be ideal! *Working Mic and Discord (I will need to speak to you.) *Be mature *Play for at least 3-4 hours a day *Be willing to help others(Probably the most important one) *Be able to manage players within the guild (inviting, promoting, putting Spec's in note, putting Exp in officer note.) Bonus: *Decent RBG Exp and willing to either lead or target call. *Prior officer exp in a pvp guild *Be able to manage events in the calendar Please get in touch via here. Thanks for having a look!Bøß3 03 Apr
01 Apr [A] 1/10 M guild recruiting for further progress < Samurai > is a semi-casual raiding guild who are currently recruiting to fill our roster for mythic progression now that we have cleared heroic 4/7 M EN - 3/3 HC ToV - 10/10 HC 1/10 Mythic NH Apart from most guilds we're raiding on weekends, Fri- and Saturday 19:30 - 23:00 realm time. So if u like raiding just as much as we do, but simple cant make the time to do so during work days, then Samurai is just the place to be. Besides raiding, we have a lot of people spamming mythic + for that sweet AP and weekly 900 loot! We're currently looking for 2-3 RDPS and 1 healer with DPS OS, even tho we will consider all applications We expect raiders to maintain decent attendance, and keep us informed if they can't attend a raid. All raiders must be willing to use discord for voice communication and speak English. Please visit: http://samuraj.enjin.com/ or https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/sylvanas/Samurai for more information. If you would like to discuss the guild further please contact me in-game or on btag Jensen#2246 We hope to hear from u!Sehnk4 01 Apr
31 Mar [A] <Celestial Lions> 5/10 NH M LF DPS Celestial Lions started raiding as a guild at the start of Legion and consists of a healthy mix of real life friends, in game friends and great players. With a core of players mostly Scandinavian, we welcome all players with similar goals and attitude to raiding. Our primary purpose with raiding is to kill as many bosses as possible whilst enjoying ourselves in the fantastic World of Warcraft. Current progress: 7/7 EN M, 2/3 ToV M, 5/10 NH M Currently progressing on Spellblade Aluriel What we expect from you: - High attendance (at least 80%). - +38 traits in your main spec weapon and 900+ ilvl - Previous raiding experiance - we are looking for people who have been raiding before. - Stay informed on your class/spec. Know how to use SimulationCraft for stat weights - Stable internet connection and a good enough computer for 20 man raiding. - A will to learn and improve, able to handle constructive criticism. - Use of addons and configuring UI to your advantage. BigWigs/DBM, Angry Assignments and RClootcouncil are mandatory. - Friendly and respectable behavior towards other people playing World of Warcraft. - Being able to stay fully focused during our raids. - Use discord as voice communication. Know when to talk and when to stay quiet during fights. What you can expect from us: - A raid spot in a high end raiding guild. We don't recruit players to sit them on the bench but want a core team of about 25 players. - Social and respectable team. Having fun while playing WoW is obviously very important so we strive for a relaxed atmosphere in the guild. - Active guild. Most players are online on non-raid days to run m+, alt runs etc. - Non-biased loot council with the responsibility divided amongst raiders. Raid days: Wednesday 20.00-23.00 Thursday 20.00-23.00 Sunday 20.00-23.00 Invites start 15 min before. Might extend if we feel we’re close on getting a progress but we never "force" anyone to continue after raid time is over. We are currently recruiting: 2-3 ranged DPS 1 ww Monk Even if you are not one of these classes/specs, feel free to contact us anyway. We are always looking for exceptional players! If you are interested, contact one of our co-leaders (Arajäger and Nellbes) or our recruitment officer (Morgyana) in game for a chat. Arajäger bnet tag: elias27#2905Arajäger6 31 Mar
31 Mar ישראלים? האם יש פה ישראלים בשרת החביב שלנו בסילבנס שרוצים להצטרף לגילד ישראלי לחולטין? רק לישראלים :) ניתן לדבר איתי darkmoon#2888 ^ my game-tagDeepurple0 31 Mar
30 Mar WTS 101 twink cloak with socket WTS Treia's Handcrafted Shroud Warforged Item Level 845 Binds when equiped +731 intelect +1.097 stamina +476 critical strike +280 haste (+731 agility, +731 strenght) PRIMAL SOCKET Requires level 101 ONLY SYLVANAS ALLIANCE ! leave your prices bellow. :)Stressrod0 30 Mar
30 Mar [A]Sylvanas - Honolulu 7/10M recruiting special players The most Retarded Guild on Sylvanas since 2009 Raid - Schedule: Wednesday 18-21h Sunday 18-21h Monday 18-21h Thu/Tue are Bonus Raids (Mostly casual HC farm, or extra mythic progress)18-21h *server time No attendance rules (scroll down to read more about this) www.facebook.com/HonoluluGuild send us a message for more infos In-game Contacts : /w Purke > Medvjedic > Ballkicker > Elinajo > Binomial In need of: DK(DD), Monk(WW), Druid(Feral) Please feel free to apply even if your class is currently listed as ‘Closed’. We will always consider exceptional applications and can also hold your application for future consideration when a vacancy arises.(we kicked somebody cause he went mental...his cat died..seriously this happened) Wanna know more? Owkey, keep reading then Who the f*** is Honolulu? - We are a guild that was created from leftovers(people who didn't get a raiding spot) in a top10 Sylvanas guild back in Cata. It took us (so called "3rd Squad") 2,5 weeks to overtake the main squad in progress, after which we got kicked cause we didn't want to mix with them. The name <Honolulu> was created by writing "a random retarded name" on google (dunno why Honolulu popped out) Since then, the guild was in the top10 for the most Patches/Exp (except WoD) cause wtf was WoD anyway? What makes us so different/retarded? - This is very hard to explain, the core of the guild goes very deep(Jogurac mom type of deep) < more info about that in a video link below.. That being said, we use a crazy amount of Guild's personal meme's, and trust me when i say, there are sooo many! In fact, new players tend to get lost/confused cause they do not understand "Our language". There are no limits, say whatever u want, to whoever you want and please make sure there are a lot of people nearby to read/hear that, so we can all have a good laugh.. and please don't forget to brag about how u beat some of the guys in dps/hps and ask them did they get dc'd during the fight or why is the dps/hps so low ? :P Some of the Guild features - No attendance rules Raiding should not feel like a job, we do not force our players to come to every raid and to apply weeks in-front > Just apply for any raid u wanna attend (Ofc more active players will be always preferred, but we do not hate u if u slack - Simple loot rules Loot is not a reward, its a tool needed to overcome certain obstacles in the raids > Our players just /roll on loot that they want, or talk it out between each other, but other then that, there is no forced rule One thing to note here, is that Core players always have the advantage over New players, but once we start to love u (In a nohomo way) u can get ur shiny pink boots - Crazy videos We Record most of our progress, or random mythic+ runs, or just a late night Discord talk > u can check our youtube channel to understand what i mean :P - Special Raids Karaoke, Jogurac mom raid, ICC teleport(if u join the guild, wont take long till u understand what ICC RAID IS) and many other smaller events that happen very randomly and frequently in this guild - Discord fun Stuck at work, bored to death? Got a phone? nice...now install the mobile discord app and u will feel like u have friends again(or for the first time) since our discord is so full of shiiiii* Custom Emojis > "Pictures" > Links... srsly we seen crazy *** on our discord :D What are the requirements to join us? Overall the most important thing is that you fit in...like i said, this guild is very different from every guild you have ever raided with (100% guaranteed) Be a chill, open minded person, that can have loads of fun, and be serious when necessary(mythic bosses wont just drop dead) You have to understand that with all the fun, and f**k the rules attitude... we still manage to compete on a high lvl ( be among top10 guilds @Sylvanas most of the time) so we expect you to have a certain gear&skill level! Take your chances, and give it a try with <Honolulu> ..."No Ragrets" style Youtube Channel > https://www.youtube.com/user/Pimpilimpik/videos Jogurac mom raid > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh6gmPFXmE0 EN Karaoke raid > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhdHYUqp0bYElinajo0 30 Mar
30 Mar [A] Didn't make the cut 4/10 M LF Mdps and tank Hello we are Didn't make the cut established during the start of legion and having a track record of: 7/7M, 4/10 M 2/3M. - we are atm rank 19 We are semi-hardcore raiders and raid 3 days a week: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 20.00 to 23.00 What are we looking for? - Demonhunter - Frost DK - Fury Warrior - Survival Hunter - Enhancment Shaman - Guardian Druid - Brewmaster Monk - Windwalker Monk Requirements to join are: - 38+ Traits in mainspec - 890+ ilv - Cleared Nighthold heroic - Earlier mythic experience in EN or different expansions - 80% attendance - Have RClootcouncil installed (our lootsystem) What can we offer you? - Gear - High m+'s - Steady progression and a focused environment - Heroic and normal farm raids Trial period is 2 to 4 weeks depending on performance, when you have not made the cut you will be demoted to social. If we feel you are close to getting core your trial may extend longer. If you have any questions or would like to apply then please add me on bnet: Darkfury#2744Darkfúry0 30 Mar
27 Mar Looking for Guild horde side :) Kind of new player horde side looking for a raiding guild that can help me getting back into this game, I have always played casual before. I have 3 main characters: Guardian Druid ilvl. 864 OS, balance druid ilvl. 854. I have a Windwalker monk ilvl 849 and a Elemental Shaman ilvl 841. Can't decide what character to main. So I am open to play all of them.Ureaditbad0 27 Mar
26 Mar Keyrush Alliance EU (Mythic+ Discord) Dear everyone, It is my pleasure to announce Keyrush Alliance Europe, a Discord server dedicated to Mythic+ dungeons for Alliance, EU. The initiative and server are run by Hamtheman and Ehra, officers of Legion V, Ravencrest, EU, with other officers and guild members assisting as staff. The goal of the initiative is to facilitate running Mythic+ dungeons of any level by bringing together as many friendly and communicative players as possible who are interested in this fantastic part of end-game content. The server is divided into multiple chat channels dedicated to searching for groups based on brackets, and all users upon joining are encouraged to introduce themselves in the Role Assignment channel, after which they will be set to specific classes and roles for easier search. There are also many voice channels for groups to use when doing content, and more can be added if the need arises. We hope to provide people with a place where they can get together to share information, tips and tricks, and to find other people interested in doing the content they like or need. Communication is key here, something that is often not possible to properly have using only the in-game group finder. When looking for groups, feel free to specify your desired group composition, required experience, and whatever else you feel is relevant for your group. With the desire to have a peaceful and positive online experience in mind, we urge users to abide by common sense standards. No form of abuse will be tolerated on the server or by our users within the game, and any negative experiences with other players should be reported to a Staff member as soon as possible via private message, preferably with screenshots and a detailed account of what happened, and they will respond and take action as appropriate. The initiative is 100% non-profit. The staff are all purely driven by a gaming desire to improve and assist, and they will never ask for any non-character information. If someone asks you for private information or demands transactions, make sure to report it immediately. If all of this (or at least most of it) sounds awesome to you, the team welcomes you to the server: https://discord.gg/rmsh7p7 Have a nice stay and pleasant Mythic Keystone experience.Shangalar1 26 Mar
25 Mar Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé1 25 Mar
25 Mar <Entium> Reforming LF Dps and heals Greetings everyone. Entium is a returning guild situated on Alliance Slyvanas PvP realm. After taking a short break from raiding, we are now looking to re-establish a casual raiding team for normal Night hold and further content. Our history. We originally formed back in 2008 on the server Tereans. Forged by players from an Ex - Hardcore raiding background that decided it was time to fly the nest of the hard core world and settle down as more casual raiders. As a guild we Moved to Slyvanas back in the spring of 2016 and have since meet many wonderful players and have enjoyed the available content at the time. Our Aim. We aim to make a casual raid team for both normal and heroic content with perhaps mythic in the near future. We're a guild best suited for players that can't commit to a full time raiding scheduled due to real life commitments. Most of our members are over the the age of 20, and either have families, full time work or education meaning they can't afford to spend much time raiding. As an aim, we are working towards filling our rota with friendly talented raiders that wish to start progressing in normal Nighthold and work their way into heroic with a friendly bunch of players. We are currently only looking to raid two nights a week, but this may in-cress to three days if people want or can spear the extra night. The raid times will be only two hours per raid night, and will run along side the server time, so depending where you are from our times may be a little late for you. Previous progression. The Emerald Nightmare Normal 7/7 Heroic 7/7 Mythic 2/7 Trial Of Valor Normal 3/3 Heroic 1/3 Mythic 0/3 We stopped raiding just after getting into mythic, due to a few real life complications. Prior to these raids, we was raiding steadily threw previous expansions and content, and look to do the same once we have an established team ready. What we are looking for. We are looking for keen raiders that wish to raid on a casual basses, people that are interested in seeing the content and progressing it with other friendly people that enjoy raiding. Its important that you can take criticism and advice. Having a good attitude is a massive plus for us, as we do like to have a bit of banter whilst we raid. Whilst we are keen on focusing on raiding we are also seeking players that are interested in farming mythic + and other sociable activities. What we can offer you. As mentioned, we are a returning guild, how ever what we offer is simple. A well structured officer team that's remained consistent since the guild was first formed. A good friendly atmosphere and no drama llamas! The opportunity to see content whilst is current! Free to use discord channel, for both in and out of raiding hours. Achievement runs. Mythic+ Advice and help as when requested. What we are recruiting. Fore Wednesday & Thursday 9 - 11 ST Min ilvl: 870 (Lower maybe considered at this time) Range dps: Mage - Hight demand Boomkin - High demand Ele shaman - Low demand Shadow priest - High demand Hunter - Low demand Warlock - Medium demand Melee dps. Warrior - Low demand Paladin - Low demand Rogue - High demand Deamon Hunter - High demand Survival hunter - Low demand Death knight - Low demand Enhancement shaman - Low demand Tanks: Paladin - High demand Warrior - Not required Demon Hunter - Low demand Druid - High demand Death knight - High demand Healers: Holy Priest - High demand Resto druid - High demand Resto Shaman - Low demand Holy paladin - Low demand MistWeaver monk - Low demand. We encourage all players regardless of spec / class to apply as we are all way's accepting exceptional talented players to join our ranks. We also welcome players that have little to no raiding experience and we also welcome social members. For more information about us, please feel free to add either of the following tags for further details about our guild! Astro - astro#21726 Emmira - emmi2014#2825Emmira0 25 Mar
24 Mar [A]<Lion Guard>Ravencrest 2 Days 1/10M NH recruiting! About us: Lion Guard is a guild formed during the Legion pre-patch. Though it is a new guild, the player core is not - it's made out of retired hardcore Mythic raiders who went to search for a more relaxed approach to the game. Now we do not aim for pushing hardcore progression but will rather take it on our own pace to enjoy the game and have fun raiding while still trying to achieve the best progress we can. Our current progress is now 7/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV, 10/10 H, 1/10M NH so far. We raid Wednesday & Monday 20-23h Realm Time with an optional social/fun/alt raid on Sundays at 20.00st What are we currently recruiting? People willing to raid with some previous experience are welcome with a prio for ranged DPS. We will offer you a chance and a glimpse of the raiding world in a nice atmosphere where we kill bosses and have fun doing it! However since our raiding time is limited (6h/week) we do want to make the most of it and we take it quite seriously. Therefore we expect all raiders to be fully prepared and on time for raids, this includes food/flasks/runes and proper gems and enchants. Classes we need right now: - HUNTER (High prio) - Moonkin - Enhancement/Elemental Shaman - Death Knight All players are of course welcome to apply, even if your class is not listed above What do we require? - A friendly attitude - Deep class knowledge - Previous raiding experience is a plus - High raid attendance (90%+) - You have to enjoy the game - Ability to listen and understand when tactics are explained - A decent internet connection and of course a working headset and mic - Have at least some heroic (mythic would be even better) experience in Legion. What can we offer? - A friendly atmosphere (raging is not our style) - Good progression with just 2 raid nights - Help with bettering yourself in the game - Strong leadership and raid leading - A strong community that exists outside of WoW - A reliable guild (The core members of this guild have been together for a few years now and we hope for many more years to come) - Curse guild groupRhyzhunt3 24 Mar
24 Mar Blood DK is looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild Hello , First of all thanks for taking the time to read the post. I am looking for a new guild for mythic progression. I am currently 10/10hc 3/10M and happy to server transfer (my current server is low pop and with small opportunity for raiding guilds). I am friendly, mature player who are eager to raid and can take constructive criticism as and when needed. Open to all raid schedules ideally 2 or 3 nights a week. Few Details about me: Primary Spec: Blood(Tank) Gear: 906 Equipped Traits:54 Secondary Spec:Frost(Dps) Gear:900 Equipped Traits: 40 Best Mythic Plus: +19 For more info bump me or you can contact me though game. Battle tag: Onimusha#21818Myrìam1 24 Mar
22 Mar <The Inquisition> | Alliance | 1/10M 3/3HC 7/7M We are a very active and social guild that need 1 healer and 2 DPS for our roster for mythic progression. Currently looking for a warlock. Raid schedule: Thursday: 19:45 - 23:00 Server Time Sunday: 19:45 - 23:00 Server Time We also host an optional raid with the previous difficulty on Wednesdays. We have members from all over Europe and UAE, who ranges in age from 22 to 38, with various experience in World of Warcrafts long life time. Send me a PM, head to theinq.enjin.com/recruitment or contact: Exidras#2636 Akashi#2324 Slappfisk#2590 We are looking forward to hearing from you.Exidras4 22 Mar
20 Mar (A) Famous [3/10M] are looking for new recruits. Who are we? Famous is a collection of like-minded individuals set on exploring endgame content in World of Warcraft. We try our best to combine very high standards of play with a pleasant raid environment and a guild structure that allows our players to successfully maintain their commitment to the game while having other things in their lives. Make no mistake, we're dedicated to what we do, and everyone that comes to a raid with us should be prepared to put effort into doing well. Despite that, we also realize that things happen in people's lives: loved ones die, jobs require overtime to be put in, and people burn out. We work hard to create a semi-hardcore guild environment in which people can raid endgame content and also go out and see the sun every once in a while. Our raid times are (CET): Wed/Mon: 19:00 - 22:00 Sunday 18:00 - 22:00 We rarely raid more than two times per week and tend to combine either wednesday+sunday or sunday+monday. We expect people to be there, on time and ready to raid. Guild activity does not end after raid time, and you'll find that Famous is a pretty active place on off days, full of people doing things like alt 10 mans and playing other games together or just general bull!@#$ting. We are currently looking for the following to complete our roster and continue further with our progression: Deathknight DD: High Demonhunter: High Hunter: High Paladin (holy): High Priest (shadow): HighZyllee0 20 Mar
20 Mar [A] Bromance-Sylvanas recruiting Hey fellas! Bromance, a friendly, maybe often casual, raiding guild is looking for new members to boost our ranks as we're approaching the end of our heroic progression and looking to do mythic. We welcome everyone but mainly in need of ranged dps and some healers because we're a bit melee heavy currently. We're 3/7 mythic 3/3 hc and 10/10 hc as well. Only 3/7 mythic because of attendance issues but at the time we though it was just because of the holidays and the new year when everyone is busy but it continued in NH so hence the recruitment. What we ask of you is the understanding of English language and voice comms, to be prepared in each and every raid in every way possible (flask,food,enchants,gems ect.) and to be on time for the raids. We raid Thursday and Sunday 8-11 server time every week. What we offer you is a friendly atmosphere, steady and serious progression and of course the bants. If you have any questions or would like to join our community feel free to leave a message here or whisper me in game(Effly-sylvanas) or add me on battletag, Trya#1720. Hope to see you soon ingame!Effly0 20 Mar
20 Mar ELEMENTS RECRUTEAZA ELEMENTS recruteazã jucãtori de EXCEPTIE din toate clasele! Te consideri un raider de top și ai ceea ce este nevoie pentru a face parte din echipa ELEMENTS pentru a face față lui Gul'dan în LEGION? Trimite cererea, inclusiv experiența de raid, log-uri și orice alte informații pe care le simți demne de menționat la:http://elements-guild.enjin.com/recrutari Sau whisper in game: Kapa,Tremstar Website: http://elements-guild.enjin.com Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ELEMENTS-Guild Nota: Pala(healer/tank), Monk(healer/tank). Shaman(healer), Priest(shadow), Lock, au un avantaj privind recrutarea dar orice clasa este binevenita! Min 880ilvl si 35pctKapa1 20 Mar