Sylvanas

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
20h [WTS] <Anomalous> selling ANTORUS HC & Gul'dan mount Hello everyone, <Anomalous> 10/11M selling Antorus sellruns/boostruns. We have been consistently boosting Antorus, NH (Gul'dan mounts) and ToS HC runs ever since the tiers came out. Currently we only accept gold on Sylvanas only. Prices Antorus HC Personal loot - All 11 bosses included - 600k Antorus HC Master loot - All 11 bosses included - 1,500,000g (Not always available) [Hellfire Infernal] Mythic Gul'dan mount - 1,500,000g Date & Time: We run these once a week on a Monday or Friday at 20:00 (CET) server time. Duration: Antorus runs are usually around 1h. Gul'dan usually takes around half an hour and is dead on 1st or second pull. We are currently not selling ToS. ML Loot: In case you purchase a ML run, we use Master Looter to ensure all agreed items go to you. Payment: We ask for a 20% deposit to reserve a spot with the rest payable upfront when inside the raid. Once you reserve the slot you will be invited to the sellrun calendar(if character located on Sylv) or added to our list and automatically invited once the raid is started. If you have made a purchase please do not be afk (except for boss fights if you wish) because time is precious! Arrange a Boost Contact Èxo ingame by whisper if you are interested and want to reserve a spot. For easier contact please add the following Battletag: indiron#2742 FAQ What loot is gained via Master Looter Antorus run? Every item that fits your class will be awarded to you when you request it. Please note that some 960+ Titanforged items are not included in these boost runs. (This means that if some high TF item drops, you still have the chance to get it if none of our regular raiders needs it). Other than that, every 955 item and under - goes to you. Is it your main raid team doing these boosts? Yes, we are not running with alts or inexperienced guild members. These boosts are designed to be swift for both parties. What is the pricing for Antorus based on? We are getting our calculations based on previous early tier boostrun prices and comparisons to various third party boosting websites (DISCLAIMER: We do not in any way advertise the use of any of those illegal services and advise you to stay away from them as they are dangerous to use and against WoW Terms of Services). We encourage you to use your in-game gold or buy tokens via Blizzard store in order to buy boosts from us or any other reputable guilds. What is the pricing of the Gul'dan mount based on? It is reasonably hard to pug Gul'dan in a mythic setting simply because his punishing mechanics are still there; the fight needs a bit of coordination and can't be bruteforced. Inexperienced raiders will have a hard time clearing Gul'dan mythic and the mount drops only once per run. Gul'dan loot does not bring much to the table for the current ToS tier so motivating raiders to go there is harder to begin with. The pricing is adjusted based on these factors. If you have any questions, please pm ingame or via btag. Thank you!Èxo14 20h
1d Is it me or has Sylvanas died down a bit? I haven't played in a few months due to being very busy and I remember that the population felt reduced but now it feels even worse? Did people migrate somewhere in huge waves? I can't speak much for this expansion but before WOD this was a super active realm with a ton of people. Am I crazy? If no, are there any plans to merge us?Limerin2 1d
1d LF Similar Players I've recently come back to the game since WOTLK, and most people who I used to play with don't anymore. I wanted to know if anyone fancies teaming up? I'm a casual player, enjoy PVP, some light raiding and dungeons, whilst being an achievement nut. Ideally looking for people of a similar age, I'm 29 and hopefully we can have some fun in-game. I have a few low level characters and a few who are over level 100 also, plus alot has changed in game so looking forward to someone pointing me in the right direction. Thanks :)Jooze1 1d
4d [A] - Sylvanas - Immortality Who are we ? We are a well established raiding guild, that raid progress three days per reset, on Sylvanas EU (Alliance) and two official optional farm/alt raids. Our main raid times are Wednesday 20.30 - 23.00 mythic run ( optional ) and progress mythic raiding on Thursday and Monday 20.30 - 23.00 CET ( also game time) Otherwise we have frequent alt / HC runs on Saturdays and Tuesdays. Same times as main raid. Our core members have extensive experience in all aspects of the game, especially in raiding. That said, we are always open to new blood and are committed to mentor newer players who are showing potential. What are our goals ? Above all we value our time spent well within the game. We strive to have fun and progression with our characters and community. That said our focus as a group is to do raid content progression and fill in the gap between the raids with fun, interactive and engaging guild activities. What can you expect from us ? Established guild with friendly and fun atmosphere. Guild crafter system - You never need to look for crafter outside the guild (This is work in progress as so far we are not covering all professions). Dedicated Discord (primary) and TS (backup) communication channels. Active roster with all kinds of activities besides raids. Continuous evolvement and progression as guild and with it the benefit list growing. Who are we looking for ? Dedicated and reliable players to enrich our roster and have fun as well as serious moments while progressing the raid content in Legion. We are not allergic to memes, however we are also pro-mature environment. Update April 19th: Right now we are looking for an experienced tank for our progression mythic team. We would prefer a monk or druid tank, but everything will be considered. What do we expect from our members ? Solid raid attendance - It does not have to be 100%, however reliability and solid team is mandatory in any well progressing team. Sense of humor when it comes to jokes and laughs. Seriousness and dedication to current guild goals (see above). Respect and tolerance towards everyone in the game, after all you as member carry our guild's name. Visit us at http://www.immortalitywow.com/ and if you have any further questions or concerns, please address any of following members: GM: Kayshia (Kayama#2550) and her little helpers: Sinni (sinnical#2333) and Zisco (contrix#2464). Have a wonderful day and we hope to see you soon! Best regards, Immortality's recruitment!Kayshia4 4d
5d Depthcore [11/11M] - Boosting Antorus and Nighthold Depthcore (Ravencrest-Alliance) is now offering different boosting formulas for Antorus and Nighthold! Services we offer: - Heroic Antorus, full clear with PL (450k gold) DISCONTINUED - Heroic Antorus, full clear with ML (600k gold) DISCONTINUED - Heroic Argus only for curve/trinkets/spellwing mount (no loot) (100k gold) DISCONTINUED - Mythic Nighthold Guldan + mount with ML (1,5M gold) - Mythic Antorus 9/11 with ML (4,5M gold) NEW When * Guldan mount boosts will be held on Wednesday at 19.45. * Antorus runs will follow right after and start at 20.15. If you buy the "only Argus" option, we should reach the final boss somewhere between 21.15 and 21.30. What can you expect?: When you buy a mythic Guldan service, the mount will be given to you through master loot. Elisande kills can be thrown in as a bonus if you're after CoF. For Antorus heroic boosting through PL, we will take up to 10 people per run. The bosses will be speed-cleared with Personal Loot. In addition to your own gear rewards, ALL ITEMS that are looted by our raiders will also be rolled out among our buyers. For Antorus heroic boosting through ML, we take up to 3 people per run and will make sure there is as little loot competition as possible between buyers. This includes armor type, tier pieces, trinkets and relics. Armor type and tier pieces have priority on this when we accept specs for boost runs, meaning you might still need to roll against 1-2 other people for trinkets and relics. Cloaks and rings will be rolled between all buyers. For Antorus mythic boosting through ML, we take 1 buyer per run. You will receive all armor (cloth/leather/mail/plate), all cloaks/necks/rings, 1 tier token per boss, all relics and all trinkets matching your main spec. Raiders preserve the right for priority on major upgrades (generally applies to 980-985 loot only) Payment: All payment is done on Ravencrest/Silvermoon/Outland/Sylvanas. We require a 20% deposit fee to lock in your spot and discourage no-shows, with the remaining 80% paid right before the first boss pull. Guarantees and no-shows: If for any reason on our side the boost runs don't go through, you will receive a full reimbursement of any payment you have already made. You will be given a chance to reschedule if interested. People who no-show without fair warning will not be refunded their deposit fee. Contact: If you're interested in any of these options, or have additional questions you would like answered, feel free to add me on Gogeta#2138.Gogeta0 5d
5d CAUT UN GUILD DE ROMANI !!! Caut un Guild de romani mai maricel unde ma pot simnti in largul meu :) Am comunicat destul in engleza si vreau sa ma joc si sa vorbesc in stil romanesc :)) Astept un invite ... momentan am aplicat pt. ELEMENTS sper ca cnv sa ma ia in custodie :)))Tanya1 5d
5d Mythic + boosting service!(any realm) Herrow there! Dragon Order-Sylvanas mythic+ team is selling Mythic plus boosts! We raid In Dragon Order (10/11M) and have a lot of experience both pushing keys and boosting keys. In our boost you will get: - Keystone Master (if you don't have it)! - Artifact Appearance for completing a +15 dungeon in time! - All the loot we can give you from the end of the dungeon (940+)! - Tons of AP in the weekly cache! - 960+ loot in the weekly cache! Our runs are done with our own keys are guaranteed to be done in time. You can participate in the run if you wish, but you can also AFK, whatever you feel like! We are selling a +15 key for 160k gold on Sylvanas or 260k gold on any other EU realm! We are also open to any other requests you might have, such as higher-level boosts or specific key boosts, just ask! Feel free to add mushroozard#2705 for any further information!Mv29 5d
6d Trading gold on Outland, need on Sylvanas I will be moving to Sylvanas on one of my alts and can trade gold on Outland, need it on Sylvanas Boomslang#2881 ingameClóud0 6d
18 May Ninth Order(11/11M) Mythic & Heroic boostruns Hello Sylvanas, Ninth Order 11/11M is selling boosts for mythic related content. With our history of successful boosts in previous expansions and great reputation as a guild you don't need to worry about a thing. Most of us have the experience of doing over a 1000+ boosts. Our group is made of officers and raiders from Ninth Order. If you ever have a complaint about any of our members do not hesitate to inform us and we will do our best to resolve any sort of misunderstandings. You will get exactly what you paid for, you will make friends, have a laugh and definitely come back again for either a run on your alt character or other boostruns. What are we boosting ? Argus HC only - 100k (Every Fri & Sat 22:15) Full heroic - 450k (boosters unsaved, Every Fri & Sat 20:00) Guldan mount - 1.6M (sold out, can only sell it horde side) 9/11M antorus - 4M 10/11M antorus - 5M 11/11M antorus - 8.5M Argus M only - 4.25M Argus M only + mount - 9.5M *** ask ingame Talho#2887 if you want prices on full loot priority *** *** 10-15% cut on the price if you pay Draenor Horde *** What will you be receiving from these boosts ? ALL 960, 965 loot that your class can use, this includes ALL the TIER tokens if they drop (1 per boss) ALL 970+ loot, that nobody wants. Our average ilvl is 978, you will have a chance for TF! If you paid for a full loot priority boost, you'll be getting EVERY 960-985 item for you class You get all achievements for killing the bosses A chance to get Antoran Charhound, Taeshalach and a RED Scythe of the UnmakerWhen are we boosting ? We are able to boost on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. Our raids start around 19:45 and we finish at 23:30. A FULL mythic 11/11M boost can take 2 days (mostly about 1 day + 1 hour next raid day). Payment We accept gold on most big servers (Alliance AND Horde). If you are able to pay on Draenor Horde we can provide a 10-15% cut on these prices. Prices can and will be changed as the time goes by so feel free to poke me about them along the way. For additional information about the boost and scheduling whisper Talho#2887 and I will provide all the answers in game. Hope to see you soon! :)Talho8 18 May
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
14 May <Silly Hats> New casual raiding guild - Alliance <Silly Hats> Newly formed raiding guild looking for individuals with silly hats. Have you got a silly hat that you wish to raid with? Been turned down by other guilds because of your outrageous hat? Been laughed at because of the way your hat looks? Look no further, at <Silly Hats> we don't judge you because of the way your silly hat looks, we welcome it. We at <Silly Hats> are looking to create a raiding guild to end Legion on a high note and start strong on BFA...but in silly hats. Currently looking for everything at the moment, from hard hats to soft hats, from the fez that ocassionally stands in fire to the helmet who pops his cooldowns a bit too early. Requirements for raiding: Silly Hat (looking up tactics, flasking up, knowing your class, the usual dribble). Bunch of friends have made the guild looking to create a stable raiding guild and have a bit of fun doing so. This guild isn't too picky on performance, but likes to improve. More than happy to help guildies learn the tactics. Raiding days and times: Thursday and Sundays, 21:00-23:00 server time. Only going to be raiding Normal/Heroic. Fancy more info? Leave a post in this forum post or contact us in gameSybarus5 14 May
09 May looking for people to play with Yo people, iv recently come back to this game, but iv got noone to play with ( the reason why i quit in the first place) anyone wanne play make some fun. hit me up - #Thaticegamer2644 Have a nice day, -Thaticegamer :)Braxeta0 09 May
01 May CZ/SK guild on Sylvanas EU Hi all, I just wanted to know if there is any CZ/SK guild on Sylvanas, cause i would like to join. But if not, I am willing to help start some CZ/SK (mainly) guild on Sylvanas. I hope this wont bother you at all and someone will answer Thank youMetelatas13 01 May
30 Apr I AM NOT GIVING UP! I AM NOT GIVING UP! This realm is mostly Alianse. I think 90% : 10% maybe more right now! I mean cmon Horde!!! Name of this realm is Sylvanas! In reality Sylvanas is our Warchieft you remember? We are going toward BFA and all war against Aliance! This realm should be our bastion in next expansion! I would like if people can see this and do something about it like level up some alts on this realm Horde-side, move some chars here and inv some friends! We can make this realm for the Horde great again! I alone have 4 - 110lvl with 940+ ilvl here and if i can play right now here, you can to! If you love Horde OFC :D Lets do something about it, we have time!Greksa1 30 Apr
29 Apr WTS Mythic Antorus Full runs. Who is running this boosts: we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: The loot will be on Master Loot and you are going to get all 960 items and all 965 items that you can use for your whole class and your spec and all tier tokens, all those you get for 100%. you get a chance on higher loot as well if we do not need the 970-985 loot we will also hand it in to you. -you get achievements for killing the bosses on Mythic. -and finally if you do not have the fel hounds boss mount you have a very decent chance to get that. (IMPORTANT NOTE):These runs are being done on both sides Horde and Ally. THE Price for the Mythic runs: First 9 bosses 5 million gold. 10/11 Mythic 6 million gold.(with out Argus) 10/11 Mythic with Argus and (without Aggramar) is 10 million gold. 10/11 Mythic with Argus+Argus mount and (without Aggramar) is 14 million gold. 11/11 Mythic 11 Million gold. 11/11 Mythic and Argus mount is 15 million gold. Argus Mythic kill without the mount is 6 million gold. Argus Mythic kill with the mount is 10 million gold. -Contact Information: discord(the best way to find me): Vivicraft#9221 add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452Vivicrafts0 29 Apr
27 Apr Broken 11/11HC- Recruiting members! Hello, We are a newly formed guild on Sylvanas called “Broken”. We have a small core of mythic experienced members who transfered over from Twisting-Nether to start our own guild in a new environment! The guild has cleared 11/11HC and we are now looking forward to recruiting new raiders to start progressing in mythic! We also have people who enjoy doing m+ of all keystone levels so if raiding isn’t for you then you can still join for the m+ aspect of it! We are accepting all applicants whether you are new to the game or just looking for a new home! If you have any questions please add one of the following officers on the btag or ask away here and we'll answer as soon as possible. Winzo - winny#2254 Talardaghman - Mwahi#2728Talardaghman7 27 Apr
27 Apr NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL or ML We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné0 27 Apr
20 Apr (A) <The Imperial Guard> Sylvanas looking for players TL;DR: The Imperial Guard (A - Sylvanas - EU) is looking for more players for future BFA raids. We're mainly looking for DPS, any class/role will be considered. Raids are Thursday and Tuesday for HC, Friday for normal from 19:15-22:00 server time. Whisper anyone in the guild if interested. About us: We are The Imperial Guard or TIGers for short. We play on Alliance side, Sylvanas-EU. The Imperial Guard is an old guild that used to be PVP, but now we do everything from M+, bgs, arena, old raids,.. We're a social guild (but not over sized), and on a first name basis with everyone that is willing to tell us their name. We have players from all over Europe, Africa and even a Canadian between 20 and 50 years old. Raid times: Heroic: Thursday & Tuesday from 19:15-22:00 ST Normal: Friday from 19:15-22:00 ST Heroic ATBT raiding is currently on hold until BFA hits, instead we are doing achievement runs for Legion raids and dungeons instead. I still run it on a weekly basis with a few guildies that are interested. Progress: We are currently 8/11HC ATBT with the guild. Even though many of us have curve. Wish list: We're looking for all kinds of DPS, melee preferred but any class/role will be considered. A viable tanking/healing offspec is a plus. You can look us up on wowprogress to see a more detailed list of what we need. Comms: We use Discord for raiding, or hanging out. There is also a Facebook group which we use for news, fun videos etc. If interested, whisper anyone in game for a guild invite or add my battletag: Freya#21330 Social players are always welcome, because we will always be a social guild.Iamthenight0 20 Apr
16 Apr Perceptive 11/11M Boosting Services Hello and Welcome to the Boost Community, formed by Perceptive's Guild Master which consists of a variety of boost teams of multiple top guilds. In Sham's Boost Community, you can order which type of boost that you would like on discord or via Battle.net , so if you cant find a boost team to do weekly M+15 for example and cant find one of our advertisers in game, you can now just order it on discord and get way faster responses and achieve the boost as soon as possible. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What we Offer: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday Time: 16:15/16:30/17:00/23:00 Server Time Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Trinket (Whispers of the Dark): Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Antorus Glory Run : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Mythic + Boosting Services: Mythic + Level 15 for Weekly : Day: Any Day/Time Extra info: This type of boost is only for weekly Mythic + 15 for Cache! Mythic + Level 15 Armor Loot : Day: Any Day/Time Extra Info: This Type of Boost is for Full Leather/Mail/Plate/Cloth Group for Extra loot for you! Mythic + Level 20 for Score/Loot Day: Any Day/Time Extra info: Get More loot Drop and High Mythic + Score Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide,Please Join the Discord. Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQShamserk5 16 Apr
15 Apr Boosting M+ Mythic+ Team offering Boosting service in M+ for your character. Our goals during the dungeon are: - Keystone Master! - Artifact Appearance for completing a +15 dungeon in time! - All the loot we can give you from the end of the dungeon (940+)! - Tons of AP in the weekly cache! - 960+ loot in the weekly cache! The price of the key is 160k Sylvanas ( special discounts during events in-game) or current WoW Token Price(200k during Easter) (special discounts during events in-game). Payment is done before we start the dungeon. For more info, add Tzucustar#2757 , Blinkie#2499 or Andrei1121#2607 . Have a nice day :)Littletzu16 15 Apr
14 Apr Perceptive 11/11M now boosting Alliance !! Perceptive 11/11M: Alliance : We are now boosting on Alliance !! Looking for Boosters to join our ranks !! You can now apply through here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wxelBJUJJUNuEmh7fyogSfZICVO5SyVaG3_lu4xyrcY Antorus the Burning Throne Heroic Personal on Fridays 20:00 Server Time Argus the Unmaker(Last boss) Heroic Personal Loot Fridays 22:30 Server Time Guldan Mythic Kill and Mount will be scheduled on demand Mythic +15 Average item level of boosters are 970+ ! Horde: Antorus the Burning Throne Heroic Personal Loot on Thursdays,Fridays,Saturdays,Sundays,Mondays and Tuesdays @ 20:30 Server Time Argus the Unmaker(Last boss) Heroic Personal Loot on Thursdays,Fridays,Saturdays,Sundays,Mondays and Tuesdays 22:30 Server Time Antorus the Burning Throne Glory Run Guldan Mythic Kill + Mount Wednesdays @ 18:00ST Thursdays,Fridays,Saturdays,Sundays,Mondays and Tuesdays @19:00 Server Time Trials of Valor The Chosen Title on Saturdays @ 16:30Server Time ,Sundays @ 16:30Server Time and 17:00Server Time Tomb of Sargeras Mythic on Sundays @17:30Server Time Mythic +15 Average item level of boosters are 970+ ! You can find a List of regularly updated prices on our Discord server https://discord.gg/uJWSf It is possible to roll out/trade unwanted loot to buyers in Personal Loot and M+ boosts Only Tier trade is guaranteed on drop during Master Loot boosts, other shared loot (Relics,trinkets,rings.. etc) Will be raid rolled , unless researved specifically in advance for an extra gold fee.(None-refundable if said loot does not drop)Due to high Demand , a deposit of 10% is required in advance, to book a spot. We Accept payments on Any Realm !! Contact us Battletag:Chilltax#2421 and Sham#21832Ziizi0 14 Apr
05 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz0 05 Apr
05 Apr History of famous Sylvanas players. Hi fellow players, It has been years of years of enjoyment and I've had some pretty epic moments on Sylvanas. With that comes great memories of different players I've met throughout the years on Sylvanas, from vanilla to TBC all the way through Pandaria. Now I'm curious which players have earned a place in your memory? From negative to positive. Which players have had controverse in the Sylvanas community. Share your story, so we can all enjoy and bring back old memories.Zorron20 05 Apr
02 Apr LF female goblin Looking for a female goblin (at least lvl 18) to use my spring flowers on for achiev. Will give gold on ally side or any pet you want from my collection (1045 total).Idontseeyou0 02 Apr
29 Mar <Ashes> 4/11 M is recruiting and building towards BfA! Greetings! We are... Ashes! Forged from the guilds Burn and OLD on January 29th 2017 we're here to continue what we as two separate guilds could not: Raid content, Dungeoneer and having fun together. A friendly and mature bunch from allover Europe who are pursuing quality raids over quantity. With two main raid evenings a week there isn't a lot of room to slack about when it comes to that and are making as effective use of our time as possible. Outside of raids you can expect regular M+ dungeon runs and sometimes even a bit of PvP (RBG & World) but our main focus remains raiding for the gneral population. Currently our progression is as follows: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 2/3 Mythic The Nighthold: 1/10 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras: 1/9 Mythic Antorus, The Burning Throne: 4/11 MythicRaid Times: Our current Raid schedule looks as follows: Wednesday: 2045-2300h Sunday: 2000-2300hAs a proposed raider, you should be able to make both days on a regular basis. We also have an optional day which we use for alts/offspecs or achievements: Thursday: 2045-2300h Why are we recruiting? Our goal for Antorus is to kill more bosses on Mythic than we've done before and would like at least half the instance cleared and on farm on Mythic before the end of the expansion. What are we looking for? Due to some members taking a break from the game we are looking for some additional players with progression in mind for Antorus, The Burning Throne, Mythic difficulty as we're currently working on Portalkeeper Hasabel. Currently we're looking for the following classes/roles to solidify the ranks to continue our Mythic endeavors in the current expansion: 2-3 RDPS (Mage/Warlock/SPriest highly preferred)note: Is your class/role not listed? Give it a shot anyway if you feel we're the guild for you. Good applicants will always be considered =) Also, we're already working towards the upcoming expansion; so if you want to join our ranks, unsure of what you want to play, or start playing more seriously then and feel we're the right guild for you. Feel free to contact us or make an application on the site and write this specifically. What do we expect: We expect all of our members to be over the age of 21 when joining due to the nature of the guild as most of us have a full time job during the day and a family to look after when work's finished. Therefor you can expect a mature approach on things and there is room for family time. We communicate in English during raids. As such, it's mandatory to have decent knowledge of the language in order to join, even if it's not your main language. For voice communication we use Discord, joining Discord during raids is mandatory; speaking however is not (even if we do like our members speaking up), therefor a working microphone is a pré. For loot distribution we use the EPGP system. Aside from that, it's nice to have experience in the raiding scene of WoW be it from previous expansions or current, but it's in no way a deal breaker if you have none. Willing to learn is more important. An item level of 950 (or close to it) is mandatory as we're not halting on progression nights to gear you up, where possible we will help you with gearing; Mythic plus dungeons and whatnot. It speaks for itself you should be knowledgeable of your class and willing to learn and improve where needed. Applying and Contact info: If you feel like this guild is the right place for you, please visit our website at http://ashes-guild.shivtr.com and fill in an application form. Should you have any questions feel free to contact any of our members, or look for the guild's High Council in-game: Aerden Gallyn Jirrayan Larraine LeeanderShould you wish to contact myself, please find me in-game or add me on Blizzard App at Dawn#2999. We're looking forward in meeting you! On behalf of the High Council Larraine Priestess of AshesLarraine41 29 Mar
27 Mar Selling Mythic+ for gold on sylvanas we are a ally guild on sylvanas selling mythic +15 key runs. our boost groups has all players over 3k mythic score. you can contact me on real id: Einarbooy#2619Hasabei0 27 Mar
26 Mar Selling Primitive Mantle Hi everyone! I logged in to an alt I had from years ago and found I had the Primitive Mantle so I'm looking to sell it for slightly cheaper than average. http://www.wowhead.com/item=6134/primitive-mantle#comments Some backstory on the Primitive Mantle: Back in Pre-Cata, Troll Shamans would start at level 1 with a shirt equipped rather than a chest like most other classes. It was only Troll Shamans that would start with this shirt. With the release of Cataclysm, this shirt was removed and replaced with a chest piece. This means that the shirt has been unobtainable for almost 8 Years and is very rare. The price of it depends on the seller. It's rare enough for the seller to ask any price he/she wants. For example, its going for 8m on Tarren Mill. The character I have this item on is currently on a dead realm, I will be willing to pay for a server transfer if the offer is worth it. Post your offers below or add me in-game at Tanjar#2525 Good luck and have fun :)Tanjer0 26 Mar
25 Mar [A] Looking for a chill raiding guild. As the title said, looking for a chill guild to raid NM & HC with on my Demonhunter. Preferably normal raiding to get a feel for it again. Have raided on my druid healer for too long, time to give dps a chance. Been on a semi-break since ToV, cleared Emerald Nightmare on NM and HC when it first came out. So got pretty much 0 experience on Antorus atm. Also cleared Highmaul and Hellfire Citadel on HC back in WoD. So I would say that I have basic knowledge on how to raid. Prefer Discord for mic chat. 940~ ilvl, got most of the legendaries for my spec, but not all. Don't really care about loot, I'm in it for the raiding itself. // Zethell#2685Cavalrydemon0 25 Mar
25 Mar Papal fez for sale Hey, i got really lucky farming a few days ago and now im looking for a buyer of my Papal fez. Its on Tarren mill atm. Hit me up if ur interested. Tag: Astella#2319Phoffie0 25 Mar
24 Mar Joining Sylvanas, Please review this realm Hi, I am wanting to move away from Draenor as it is just way to over populated for me and I believe that during the launch of BfA it'll be more susceptible to crashing etc. I have been levelling a character over on Sylvanas (Alliance) and I'm enjoying myself, I'm thinking of using my boost over here but one thing I have noticed is there is barely any auctions on the auction house and all my low level kind of materials really struggle to sell and its quite irritating. All I want to know is what do you guys think of the realm? Is the Auction House problems I'm experiencing just because the mats are not in that high demand? I have checked the progress of the realm and there seems to be a fair few guilds doing well so I am happy there. I do not want to waste my boost on a potentially dead realm. Thanks guys.Skitey3 24 Mar
23 Mar LF PvP guild Hello, iam looking for some PvP guild. My PvP exp is not so much. I am mainly PvE player but want now focus more PvP. Is there please any guild which could help me and take me to some rbg ?? It would be great iam now only casual but as i said i want get better. I play feral. Thanks. (Mudrc#21815)Andellmere0 23 Mar
22 Mar LF Alliance Guild - social/casual Hey, We are a protection paladin and restoration druid looking for a new home! We are looking for a casual social guild, preferably a bit more mature. We want to help with getting guild achievements and help with dungeons/raids. Ofcourse we don't mind helping out other guildmembers! Both of us have a couple of higher ilvl toons if needed for dungeons/raids/achievements/other Who would like to adopt us? <3Meyermystery1 22 Mar
20 Mar lf casual raiding guild Hello. I'm looking for a casual raiding guild (normal/heroic). My main is a resto druid (928 item level), i also had a paladin and now leveling a shaman. I like healers, that's why i'm trying to play some of them to see which one is suited for me. I'm looking also for long term preparing for next expansion. Mature player, 29 years old. battletag (Adonix#21488).Adoniss0 20 Mar
20 Mar Mythic+ Boost Team Sylvanas Get a chance now for a 960-985 piece of equipment at the weekly reset chest and tons of artifact power!!!All loots in the run is yours!!!Our team offers +15 runs, or higher, price depends on affixes and dungeon, If the keystone is yours or ours, if you want to push to +3 or if you want to stay afk at the entrance.We offer discount packages on our clients. For more info whisper in game : Mamaswillcry, Nixokoptis, Piperitsa, RyxenzofMamaswillcry0 20 Mar
20 Mar Wiping Insurance Greek Guild <Wiping Insurance> Ελληνική Guild 11/11HC & 2/11M στο ATBT, ψάχνουμε άτομα για progress στο Mythic, με εμπειρία στο mythic raiding, όλο το Heroic του υπάρχοντος Tier και φυσικά γνώση του main class/spec σας. Ημέρες raid: Τετάρτη/Πέμπτη/Κυριακή 21:00.Εκτός του raid παρέχουμε mythic+/BGs/Transmog Runs/Mount farming.Όποιος ενδιαφέρεται whisper in game : Deathrail, Mamaswillcry, Piperitsa, KotlightMamaswillcry0 20 Mar
17 Mar [A] < Isentropy >, 9/11M AtBT Recruiting Isentropy is a fairly new guild formed from experienced members up to 10/10 Mythic NH, and Cutting edge obtained in various Legion tiers so far. In Isentropy we pride ourselves in creating a guild that aims to achieve steady progression with focus on raid preparation and time efficiency . With raid members that have played for over 12 years and possess high experience in Mythic raiding, but stepped down from hardcore raiding, we strive to maintain one of our favourite activities, even with busy IRL commitments, through a structured, and mostly importantly fun and enjoyable environment. The most important aspect of Isentropy is the community and social aspect. Even though we all share the same mindset and strive for the same goal, clearing the content in a timely fashion, whilst being able to maintain our IRL schedules, we also like spending time doing additional things outside of raiding, such as Mythic +! Raid days are Wednesday / Thursday / Monday 20:00-23:00 Realm time and invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid time. We are currently looking to add a few strong and committed people into our roster for AtBT Mythic and specifically we are looking for Ranged dps (especially warlock/spriest/boomy/mage/hunter(prefer mm) ) , any other exceptional dps will be considered. feel free to contact regardless if interested! As always, also recruiting socials. Feel free to contact koscy#2268/ lefkiosm#2369/ kavlelolz#2265/ LavtheLock#2749 or Antrikoscy/Sabretøøth/Kavlentinos(in-game) for any questions!Braindêd38 17 Mar
16 Mar [A] <Immortality> - Your friendly Mythic raiding! Who are we ? We are a well established raiding guild, that raid progress two days per reset, on Sylvanas EU (Alliance) and two official optional farm/alt raids. Our main raid times are Thursday and Monday 20:30 - 23:00 CET (also game time). Otherwise we have frequent alt / HC runs on Saturdays and Tuesdays. Same times as main raid. Our core members have extensive experience in all aspects of the game, especially in raiding. That said, we are always open to new blood and are committed to mentor newer players who are showing potential. What are our goals ? Above all we value our time spent well within the game. We strive to have fun and progression with our characters and community. That said our focus as a group is to do raid content progression and fill in the gap between the raids with fun, interactive and engaging guild activities. What can you expect from us ? Established guild with friendly and fun atmosphere. Guild crafter system - You never need to look for crafter outside the guild (This is work in progress as so far we are not covering all professions). Dedicated Discord (primary) and TS (backup) communication channels. Active roster with all kinds of activities besides raids. Continuous evolvement and progression as guild and with it the benefit list growing. Who are we looking for ? Dedicated and reliable players to enrich our roster and have fun as well as serious moments while progressing the raid content in Legion. We are not allergic to memes, however we are also pro-mature environment. What do we expect from our members ? Solid raid attendance - It does not have to be 100%, however reliability and solid team is mandatory in any well progressing team. Sense of humor when it comes to jokes and laughs. Seriousness and dedication to current guild goals (see above). Respect and tolerance towards everyone in the game, after all you as member carry our guild's name. Visit us at http://www.immortalitywow.com/ and if you have any further questions or concerns, please address any of following members: GM: Kayama#2550 and her little helpers: ThePowerOfDK#2370, Mashuma#2985 Have a wonderful day and we hope to see you soon! Best regards, Immortality's recruitment!Failkin13 16 Mar
15 Mar Ret LF guild/ social fun 13 years experience raided current content from uk available after working hours 9-5 uk time looking for fun people to discord regular also wisp me in game or mail me names Diecide on EU server SylvanasDiecide0 15 Mar
13 Mar [DUTCH guild] Optimus Pruim - Bloodhoof[H] Casual LFM This post is in English but we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Optimus Pruim is a guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar with members from Belgium and the Netherlands. We’re a CASUAL guild and we value the SOCIAL aspect. We're not a raiding guild! We're a social bunch who enjoy different aspects in WoW, raiding happen to be one off those. We have a strong active core at the moment with guildies and a bunch off friends outside off the guild. Together we’re venturing into Antorus HC. Our progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Optimus+Pruim We’re very pleased with the direction the guild is going, and we want to continue this way in BfA. That’s why we’re on the lookout for like minded dutchies/belgians (18+) to expand our dutch/belgian WoW community. If you want to know more check out our forum post with more details: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616122934?page=1 or add my battletag: Stougmeister#2832 Remember, we’re a DUTCH speaking guild. Groet en misschien tot later, PuikPuik0 13 Mar
13 Mar <HONOLULU> 11/11 M REALM 1st recruiting BFA 10/11 REALM 1st ,looking for high end aiming myt exped players for BFA LATEST VIDEOs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExAOHq9pLn8 Heroic Antorus highlights https://youtu.be/I6H-gLEMeuM KJ Mythic (EPIC STUFF) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDL9oxeJ7nA Avatar Mythic The most Retarded Guild on Sylvanas since 2009 Raid - Schedule: Wednesday 18-21h** Thursday 18-21h** Sunday 18-21h** Mon/Tue are Bonus Raids (Mostly casual HC farm, or extra mythic progress)18-21h *server time **some raids might get extended till 22-23h based players vote(close to kill and so) No attendance rules (scroll down to read more about this) www.facebook.com/HonoluluGuild send us a message for more infos In-game Contacts : /w cousinpurke > cousinemre>cousingiba> Binomial > Sesha > Elinahui [B]Bnet contact[/b] : Protein#21308 - Purke#2620 - Mentai#1894 Please feel free to apply even if your class is currently listed as ‘Closed’. We will always consider exceptional applications and can also hold your application for future consideration when a vacancy arises.(we kicked somebody cause he went mental...his cat died..seriously this happened) Wanna know more? Owkey, keep reading then Who the f*** is Honolulu? - We are a guild that was created from leftovers(people who didn't get a raiding spot) in a top10 Sylvanas guild back in Cata. It took us(so called "3rd Squad") 2,5 weeks to overtake the main squad in progress, after which we got kicked cause we didn't want to mix with them. The name <Honolulu> was created by writing "random retarded name" on google (dunno why Honolulu popped out) Since then, the guild was in the top10 for the most Patches/Exp (except WoD) cause wtf was WoD anyway? What makes us so different/retarded? This is very hard to explain, the core of the guild goes very deep Jogurac mom type of deep(check video below) Seriously its hard to explain... we are just a bunch of idiots with no limits, and very weird taste in humor We act like a family, and have are own "Guild Language", we accept new people with open hands(and asses) and hope u will link your small *** sometimes in Discord Some of the Guild features - No attendance rules Raiding should not feel like a job, we do not force our players to come to every raid and to apply weeks in-front > Just apply for any raid u wanna attend (Ofc more active players will be always preferred, but we do not hate u if u slack - Simple loot rules Loot is not a reward, its a tool needed to overcome certain obstacles in the raids > Our players just /roll on loot that they want, or talk it out between each other, but other then that, there is no forced rule One thing to note here, is that Core players always have the advantage over New players, but once we start to love u (In a nohomo way) u can get ur shiny pink boots - Crazy videos We Record most of our progress, or random mythic+ runs, or just a late night Discord talk > u can check our youtube channel to understand what i mean :P - Special Raids Karaoke, Jogurac mom raid, ICC teleport(if u join the guild, wont take long till u understand what ICC RAID IS) and many other smaller events that happen very randomly and frequently in this guild - Discord fun Stuck at work, bored to death? Got a phone? nice...now install the mobile discord app and u will feel like u have friends again(or for the first time) since our discord is so full of shiiiii* Custom Emojis > "Pictures" > Links... srsly we seen crazy !@#$ on our discord :D What are the requirements to join us? Overall the most important thing is that you fit in...like i said, this guild is very different from every guild you have ever raided with (100% guaranteed) Be a chill, open minded person, that can have loads of fun, and be serious when necessary(mythic bosses wont just drop dead) You have to understand that with all the fun, and f**k the rules attitude... we still manage to compete on a high lvl ( be among top10 guilds @Sylvanas most of the time) so we expect you to have a certain gear&skill level! Take your chances, and give it a try with <Honolulu> ..."No Ragrets" style Youtube Channel > https://www.youtube.com/user/Pimpilimpik/videos Jogurac mom raid > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh6gmPFXmE0 EN Karaoke raid > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhdHYUqp0bY LIKE QUOTECousinemre5 13 Mar
13 Mar WTB Antorus HC boost tonight! Need a gear run before reset. Lmk!Infernityy0 13 Mar
12 Mar Ret LF Guild new to server, LF social and active guild on discord. thank you in advance .Diecide0 12 Mar
12 Mar Brigadiers 5/11M boosting tonight 7 UK time. 400k full clear all. HC 150k Argus only Fast easy kills entire team is 967 to 970+. Any questions feel free to add my Bnet Glaedre#2201Glased0 12 Mar
08 Mar Glacial Vest/Hands Looking For someone with Glacial Vest/Hands pattern!Trithien1 08 Mar
06 Mar <HONOLULU> 11/11 M REALM 1st SELLING ARGUS HC KILL!! <HONOLULU> 11/11 M realm 1st killing argus HC everyday with personal loot,Get your Violet Spellwing mount, ahead of the curve and chance on the new legendary trinkets also we doing full HC runs too on every week and sharing all loot with you argus hc-200 k full clear-600 k if you interested /w me ingame protein#21308Cousinemre5 06 Mar
06 Mar 9/11 Mythic guild +15 weekly boosting service "Break A Wish Foundation" 9/11 Mythic in Antorus the Burning Throne is here to satisfy all your boosting needs! Why would i need a Mythic +15 dungeon boost in the first place? You will get a 960 ilvl item in your weekly chest next wednesday. Also you have the chance of 940 ilvl items on the run itself. Of course this items have the chance to warforge or even titanforge aswell. All items that are tradeble will go to you at the end of the run. Furthermore you will get the Achievement "Keystone Master" for completing a +15 in time, which gives you are skin for your Artifact weapon. This achievement will no longer be avaible once Battle for Azeroth releases! How much do i have to pay for a boost? If you are native to Sylvanas-EU, the price is 160.000g. If you are on another server, thats not a problem, but you have to pay the current price of a WOW-token in gold. When are you ready to boost? We are boosting most days in the afternoons or nights. Give us a wisper and we can set a time and date. How long does a boostrun take you? The time needed to complete the dungeon is around 15-25 minutes. This depends highly on the dungeon and on the affixes of the week. Do you boost my own +15 key aswell? You can choose if we use your key or one of our own keys. Do i have to do anything in the dungeon? If you want to participate, feel free to go along and hit some stuff! If you are not interested in doing that, its fine to just afk at the start of the dungeon and just loot at the end. Why should i chose you over the countless other boostgroups? All people in our group do high mythic + keys regulary and range from 3500 -4000 raider.io score. We offer a fast and smooth run and if you want you can get a transmog rating a la Asmongold from our very own transmog officer! I am interested, how can i hit you up? You can wisper me ingame on the characters "Chìsma" or "Chismax", or add me on Battlenet under "Climax#2284" , or add me on Discord under "Chisma#0200".Chìsma0 06 Mar
05 Mar [H] Dead Weight is recruiting! 7/11 Mythic Dead Weight [H] is a guild on the server Stormscale-EU. We recently moved from the realm Bloodhoof/Khadgar-EU to Stormscale-EU. Currently we are 7/11 Mythic and we’re going strong for achieving Cutting Edge this, and upcoming raid tiers. Our goal is to clear Mythic Antorus in this tier, so we’re only considering players that are on par or better than our top players in the guild. We strive to develop as a guild. All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding and a good social mentality during raids in order to created a pleasant environment we can enjoy as well as being able to progress raids at a reasonable pace also you will be needed to attend the raid prepared. We expect you to min/max your character and you should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it’s directed at you. You’ll also be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand the English language. We raid the following days and times: (SERVER TIME) Wednesdays 20:30-23:00 Thursdays 20:30-23:00 Sundays 20:30-23:00 We are currently looking for: -Blood Death Knight -Fury/Arms Warrior -MM Hunter -Affliction Warlock -Frost/Fire Mage We are also taking exceptional players in consideration. Are you interested? Please contact Yvafourtwenty-Stormscale in-game or add Yva#21447 feel free to add any of the other officers too: -Azörius: Abobalypse#2387 -Discordiansz: Discordians#2834 -Ruxi: Miz7#2772 -Canine/Anubis/Coyote: TheKingEcho#1129 Team DWYva3 05 Mar
04 Mar WTB Cord of Unhinged Malice Hello everyone! As the tittle says I would like to buy cloth waist called "Cord of Unhinged Malice". It's a trash drop from Hellfire Citadel, I haven't had any luck of obtaining it last few months and I need both normal and mythic variation of it. If anyone happens to have this and wants to sell it please leave a comment on this topic or send me a message via bnet, #21125 Thanks in advance!Nycto0 04 Mar
02 Mar [A] <SWPD> Stormwind Police Department <SWPD> - Stormwind Police Department Is a NEW guild mainly social and will start to do casual PvP and PVE events making our way through content. HISTORY I started playing WoW during early TBC and played up until MoP. I played on Outland EU and was the guild master of the second largest wPvP guild on the EU servers (also called SWPD). I left in MoP after getting burnt out and after a few years break I'm back and want to get a similar guild up and running. You can see our old guild content, events and videos by searching 'SWPD Outland' on YouTube. What we can offer you: * Discord * War Games * City Raids/Defending * RBGs (Casual, we're more about wPvP) * Casual & Optional Raiding and PVE Content * Premades * A mature community, drama free, with a laid back approach but ensuring a civil and friendly atmosphere at all times. * Clear ranks and opportunity to progress for constable up to superintendent. * Founding Father Rank for the first 25 members of the guild - unobtainable after first 25 members. * Monthly giveaways WoW Tokens, Pets, Mounts & Gold What we expect from you: * A willingness to learn and improve (If you think you're so pro and know it all we're probably not for you we're a guild based around constantly improving skills) * Mature and sensible attitude * Active play, anyone with an unexplained absence of 1 week or more will be removed from the guild. * Discord + Mic (Try and be on Discord as much as possible) * An effort to come along to all or as many guild events as you can We pride ourselves on being friendly and well run we don't like drama and try and avoid it but it's inevitable that some drama follows us it comes hand in hand with being a wPvP guild but we expect our players to be mature and friendly at all times and promote our morals and ethos and we strive to uphold this as much as we can. We allow anyone to join and don't turn our backs on players simply because of rating or experience like some other guilds do we believe the new players of today can be the pros of tomorrow with the correct encouragement, training and experience. Whisper any of the following ingame to join: * Rickeo * Reeko * Whitworth * Papacy Or simply post here. For the Alliance! Signed, Stormwind Police Department - <SWPD>Whitworth0 02 Mar