Stormscale

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
2d None So Fierce[H] -No Mythic Raids- 9/9N 03/09HC Hello everyone! None So Fierce is a horde guild on Stormscale! And right now sitting here writing this i kinda wish that was all i had to write in order to convince everyone here that our guild is the right choice for you! But i guess i have to jump into the details about us in order to convince you, so fine here we go :) Our guild is built upon a group of real life friends from Bergen Norway who again have invited their buddies both from real life or previous gaming experiances. Most of us is 30 years or older and have been playing WoW ever since vanilla with some breaks in between expansions as blizzard never seem to be fast enough with new content. Anyways! since we are old guys living far north with bad weather we end up spending a lot of time in game where we raid, do 5 man instances and joke around in TS! WoW has become our break from real life issues such as girlfriends, kids, work and all those other annoying things that is expected of everyone :) So a little more about our guild itself! The guild was founded right after WoD was released, about that time where garrisons seemed to be a fun thing and you found yourself going into the mine and collecting flowers in your back yard and threw them into the guild bank thinking "this is awesome, i never have to leave this place!". When the raids finally were released we set our goal to clear every raid instance on heroic within enough time to earn our "curve" achievements. We managed to to this for all WOD raids without any big time trubbles at all, and our goal is to continiue doing this in Legion. Our goals/achievements during Legion: To clear all raids on Heroic 5 man mythics+ gearing together with guild players (This is the most important part, and you should be a player who enjoys doing m+ with guildies) EM Normal 7/7 EM Heroic 7/7 ToV Normal 3/3 ToV Heroic 3/3 Nighthold Normal 10/10 Nighthold Heroic 10/10 Tomb of Sargeras Normal 9/9 Tomb of Sargeras Heroic 3/9 Who are we looking for: We are looking for players who do not seek the thrill of mythic raiding, the players out there who know that Heroic is difficult enough and take some time to manage 100%. You need to understand that during raids it is OK to mess around and joke with each other, but during boss fights stay focused on your game. We expect you to always give your best during raids and try to figure out ways to improve yourself. We do not kick or thrash talk bad performances, but if we see you struggling we will try to help you out a bit with tips & tricks. We try our best to take care of guild players You are a player or a group of players who enjoy doing Mythic+ instances as we consider this the most important content at the moment Classes/spec we are looking for: Healers (non-druid) DPS (non-leather) We are also looking for groups of players who enjoy doing Mythic+ instances as a group or together with other guild members combined with the two raid days Main raid days are: Monday & Wednesday 19:30 - 23:00 Who to contact: Did i convince you? GREAT! just contact an officer: Meekò- Battle.net Snakeprix#2419 - Discord Meekò#8362 Athk - Battle.net Santire#2116 - Discord Santire#4733 Micromatic- Battle.net Sala#2895 -AthkAthk131 2d
3d [H] <Insomnium> 8/10 M, 9/9 N, 7/9 H, recruiting About Insomnium Insomnium is an old raiding guild from TBC and WOTLK and we are currently progressing through Tomb of Sargeras Heroic. We have returned to WOW during Nighthold raid, which we finished as 8/10 M. We managed to build a nice roster with old and new members but we are still missing a few key spots. if you are looking to progress and have fun at the same time this could be the guild for you. Right now we are real mixing pot of nationalities thrown in the mix, we try to focus on the quality of players over quantity. The guild atmosphere is rather laid back and relaxed, we're not adverse to some jokes and banter on coms but as it can be a bit "mature" at times we do have a 18+ policy for applicants. Most of us are raiding veterans, but if you are one of those lovely people who just can't resist standing in the fire or do stupid !@#$ please steer clear of us as you'd probably kill half the guild through high blood pressure and incessant yelling. We dont tolerate drama queens, loot !@#$%s or "wanna be leet" !@#$s - we're here to progress as a group and have fun doing so. What we need ⦁ Warlock ⦁ Mage ⦁ Balance druid ⦁ Elemental shaman At the moment we are mainly looking for a few range dps'ers; if you have a viable offspec that would be a real benefit also, flexibility and all that :) Raid times ⦁ Tuesday - 19:45 to 22:30 (19:30 raid invites) ⦁ Wednesday - 19:45 to 22:30 (19:30 raid invites) ⦁ Sunday - 19:15 to 22:30 (19:00 raid invites) We may sometimes extend a raid if we're close to a kill (15 - 30mins) Requirements ⦁ 52+ traits & 905+ ilvl ⦁ Perform accordingly to your gear and ilvl when it comes to DPS, HPS, etc. ⦁ Mature demeanor whilst raiding ⦁ Have a positive and mature attitude in and outside raids ⦁ 100% attendance is a plus (2 out of 3 raids per week is minimum) We'd like it if you have at least some experience in Nighthold Mythic and have a 905+ ilvl/52+ traits as it can be a bit time consuming to gear someone up from scratch. Ideally you also think on your feet and dont have to be told when/why to do stuff and research raid bosses out of your own interest to improve yours and the guilds performance. For further information If we havent scared you off already, drop a tell to Dárkane, Raemondo, Arylor, Monkycookie, Dentrogenis or Ironeyes. If none of us are online which rarely, if ever, happens - drop a tell to any other guild member to see if we're slumming it on an alt or sommert. Cheers, DárkaneDárkane0 3d
4d <Depeche> wants You! [H] <Depeche> Summer team ... About <Depeche> ... Who are we looking for? ... Why are we looking to expand? ... Final notes ... Contact for any questions ...Déxterr18 4d
5d <The Second Law> Recruiting! [H] Hello Everyone <The Second Law> is a mature PvE guild on Stormscale.. We’re currently returning from a break and as such are in need of more people to fill out our roster. Currently we aim to do for NH mythic with the aim of building a roster that can take on ToS when it opens In the following wall of text, we will introduce you to our guild and what we're about, what we have to offer you, and lastly how you can join us. Current openings: This part will be different from what you usually see. What we look for is players and not just gear or achievements. We believe that someone with little to no experience raiding still has the potential to be a good player, because of this what we mainly look for is long term players over characters. Of course a player with up to date gear and experience will have an easier time joining the guild and our raids but anyone with the right mindset will be given a fair chance. Raiding This guild is seen as a semi-harcore raiding guild being able to clear content on its highest difficulty while it is still relevant. A lot of players can play at a high level but lack the time to commit to a hardcore raiding guild. Here we do understand that you have a life outside the game and that it has first priority. Because of this we have 3 main raids each week each lasting 3 hours. Since we raid less often we want to get as much out of each raid as possible without compromising real life. Within the guild we provide different ranks depending on how much time each individual have for raiding. Main raid days Wednesday - 20:00-23:00 server time (GMT+1) Thursday - 20:00-23:00 server time (GMT+1) Sunday - 20:00-23:00 server time (GMT+1) Off raid day We also set-up one optional off-day for gearing-up runs, alt-runs, achievement-runs and other kinds of voluntary activities. Monday- 20:00-23:00 server time (GMT+1) Social part In this guild we do not only care for raiding but prioritize the social part high as well to maintain an enjoyable atmosphere both inside and outside raids. We believe that raiding is so much more than just killing bosses and that the people you kill them with is as, if not more, important than the kill itself. At the same time we see a guild as a community and not just a raid group, so frequently different events are ongoing inside the guild, be it mount runs, achievement runs, dungeon runs or playing other games together such as Overwatch or Heroes of the Storm. This is all something we value. Rules As any other community we need a set of rules so everyone is on the same page and a structured and ordered, yet pleasant atmosphere can be present. We expect all our members to read through our rule set and follow them at all times. Our rule set can be found on our website at: https://secondlaw-guild.com/about/ Why require an application? We do only accept written applications posted on our website. The act of making an application, shows us that you are willing to commit to our guild. People who can't be bothered with this, aren't welcome in our community. This may seem harsh but we want to draw a very clear line here. More information If you wish to know more about our guild you can visit our website at https://secondlaw-guild.com Contact You are always welcome to contact our officers on their battletags: skorgy#2300, Dhracian#2378 or WhiteClaw#2708 should you have any questions or would like a talk about the guild before writing your application. How to join us If our post has caught your attention and you wish to join our guild we ask of you to go to our website at https://secondlaw-guild.com/apply/ and write an application there. Thank you for reading our post and hopefully we’ll see you in our guild soon!Noctua5 5d
5d [H] Republiken Swe Guild Republiken är nu tillbaka och vi tänker satsa på att köra ToS Normal/Heroic under sommaren! Guilden har funnit sedan vanilla då den skapades av ett gäng IRL polare från Republiken Jämtland och har alltid varit en svensk raiding guild! Vi är ingen hardcore guild utan vi ska ha kul när vi spelar i raid progress och utanför. Vår plan är att rekrytera folk under sommaren och bara köra Normal och HC sen ta tag i mythic när sommaren når mot sitt !@#$ och man har blivit fet på all grillad mat och öl. ;). /BumbibeerAgranosh2 5d
6d <Chaos Crew>PVP Guild on Stormscale Weekly RBG/BG/M+ Ahoy There! <Chaos Crew> Stormscale is Recruiting! https://chaoscrewguild.enjin.com/ Our main focus falls on PVP with three RBG events weekly but also few M+ and premade BGs the rest of the time and a lot of smaller guild events like Mog runs on the social side. We're looking for dedicated, skillful and versatile players for our RBG teams! Our emphasis in the guild is on enjoying the game and having a friendly, fungoing, chill community, so social and casual players are also welcomed to join the guild. Our Guild focus: We aim for toxicity free community, where people can spend their time with like-minded individuals while cracking some jokes and skulls! What we need most now: 1.5k cr/xp minimum + 45 Traits DK Holy Priest Resto Shaman Hunter + Additional RBG leader for our second groups. Have past experience OR interest and dedication to become one. For RBG: Discord + working mic H.H.T.D Battleground Targeting addon Guild rules: 1. Don't be a schmuck. 2. Be chill and active. /w us ingame for a chat! Officer: Battlebeaver/Maaria GL: Sanguirmar/Daylammar/AngvilmarMaaria0 6d
6d 904 Vengeance DH Looking For A Raiding Guild Recently switched from havoc to vengeance although i have plenty experience on both specs. Havoc (54) and Vengeance (45). Looking to find a guild in need of a tank for TOS.Azaniq0 6d
6d Hello! What's good? Click here n' read :) Hello! :) i just came back after a long break from world of warcraft, like other players i quit because my friends quit. Tbh it just got lonely. I'm currently looking for a social guild with vent/teamspeak something to kick some more fun into the gameplay. I've played now for about three days and already thinkin about quitting again, alltho i really enjoy the game. Just gonna type some crap here about myself as a person: I'm a singer and a dj (hence the social part :D) Also a nice guy, like to help out. Love to pvp, not so much pve :) Thats quite enough... My main char is a frost dk(Horde) If you/your guild can offer something like this, dont hesitate to whisper me ingame! :) battletag: Steffen#1853Teddary1 6d
21 Jun [H] 905 Ret & 892 frostDK LF Guild Hi me (905 Ret) and my brother (892 frostDK) have recently returned to the game and are looking for a guild to compete end game content. We have been pugging Mythic+ most nights and looking to carry on with these, but preferably Were looking for a guild that raids 1/2 times a week around 20:30 ST. We're both from the UK and work full time, so are definitely more active in the evenings, but weekends are mostly free. add me on Battlenet Jookem#2391 if you want to know moreJookadin0 21 Jun
20 Jun Legion Mythic + Boosting Service Hello There! We are offering to sell Mythic + Service Boost where you will play your own character and we will carry you through. As a change from WOD We are now accepting payment on all realms, for more information on this please do ask. This may end with a small increase of the price. We're mainly accepting payments on the following servers: - Stormscale[A/H] - Auchindoun[A/H] - Ravencrest[A/H] - Outland[A/H] - Silvermoon[A/H] - Twistingg Nether[A/H] - Ragnaros[A/H] - Al'Akir/Skullcrusher/Xavius[A/H] But that doesn't mean that the character you want the run on has to be on that realm! You just have to have the gold on there. What we require of you: - Minimum ilvl of 825 - The gold before the Mythic + - A hord character since we are boosting only on Horde side. What you will get from this carry: - Weekly completion of Mythic + - Keystone Master Achievement - Any piece of gear that drops from the chest at the end of the Mythic + in case we can trade them - Fast and good service. Pricelist: - Weekly completion- Current Token Price - Keystone Master Achievement - 2x Current Token Price The Team: Our team consists of 7 players, and our total 10+ and 15+ completed in time mythics are : Amount of Mythic 10+ Dungeons completed in time: 1685 Amount of Mythic 15+ Dungeons completed in time: 357 1. Reckwell - Mage/Monk/Warrior https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/reckwell https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/exwell https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/mashwell 2. Mégähérz- Warlock https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/m%C3%A9g%C3%A4h%C3%A9rz 3. Vafflaren - Paladin https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/vafflaren 4. Pokimàne - Paladin/Druid https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/pokim%C3%A0ne https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/chilelolz 5. Twinsparks - Shaman/Monk https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/twinsparkz https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/twinsy 6. Aristotle- Monk https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/aristotle 7. Livada - Warrior https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/livada Why choose us? You should choose to purchase your Boost Service from us because we're a very professional and experienced team! We have done over 250 complete boosts during Legion. If you have any questions about this carry or if you're interested you can contact me Ingame or add my battletag: Volatile#2734 or add me on Discord: Reckwell#9917Reckwell0 20 Jun
20 Jun [H] Avsky 9/10M Norsk guild rekrutterer Vi søker etter rDPS (Boomkin, hunter, lock) for videre progress i ToS. Vi raider onsdag og søndag 1900-2300. Add zorat#2815 på bnet for mer info.Zôrat1 20 Jun
20 Jun [H] Brothers in Arms - 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M (Emeriss) Recruitment is currently open for all classes. <Brothers in Arms> is Bulgarian PvE guild established in October 2006. So far in Legion we are 7/7M, 3/3M and finished 10/10M in Nighthold as well. We are currently recruiting Bulgarian players for Tomb of Sargeras. Raid Days: Monday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Wednesday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Thursday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Sunday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Requirements: - Over 18 - Can communicate in Bulgarian - Discord/TS + microphone - 60% attendance - Former raiding experience is highly desirable We advise you to take your time in writing your application. Remember that first impression lasts. Make sure you have read the rules and policy of Brothers in Arms before you make your application. What we can offer: - A stable guild that has been raiding for 11+ years - Competitive progress with 4 raids per week - Fair leadership - no A or B teams, we don't recruit for the bench - Experienced guild management and raid leading What we are expecting from you: - Coming prepared with consumables and knowledge of the bosses you are about to face - High Motivation during progress and farm raids - Know your class and min-max your character - A "team first" attitude Attitude and commitment are the most important. We do not want people who just log on to farm raids to get loot and then disappear for progression nights! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To post an application, register to our forums at bia-emeriss.com. You can also roll an alt on our server and contact Daten (Daten#2257), through bnet.Daten0 20 Jun
20 Jun [H] Brothers in Arms - 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M (Emeriss) Recruitment is currently open for all classes. <Brothers in Arms> is Bulgarian PvE guild established in October 2006. So far in Legion we are 7/7M, 3/3M and finished 10/10M in Nighthold as well. We are currently recruiting Bulgarian players for Tomb of Sargeras. Raid Days: Monday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Wednesday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Thursday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Sunday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Requirements: - Over 18 - Can communicate in Bulgarian - Discord/TS + microphone - 60% attendance - Former raiding experience is highly desirable We advise you to take your time in writing your application. Remember that first impression lasts. Make sure you have read the rules and policy of Brothers in Arms before you make your application. What we can offer: - A stable guild that has been raiding for 11+ years - Competitive progress with 4 raids per week - Fair leadership - no A or B teams, we don't recruit for the bench - Experienced guild management and raid leading What we are expecting from you: - Coming prepared with consumables and knowledge of the bosses you are about to face - High Motivation during progress and farm raids - Know your class and min-max your character - A "team first" attitude Attitude and commitment are the most important. We do not want people who just log on to farm raids to get loot and then disappear for progression nights! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To post an application, register to our forums at bia-emeriss.com. You can also roll an alt on our server and contact Daten (Daten#2257), through bnet.Daten0 20 Jun
20 Jun Havoc looking for PVE guild. Havoc 56 traits, 900+ ilvl looking for good PVE guild. I am able to log discord/ts/rc. I am friendly and experience player. Played all expansions below Cata and Legion till now.Heeter0 20 Jun
19 Jun [H]Booterang Inviting !!!! "Booterang" looking for more players !! no requirements, re-building from scratch !! Casual approach. www.booterang-eu.com, old guild, mature ppl only plx !!!Ghostkíllah1 19 Jun
18 Jun [H] <Heroes of the Norm> 4/10 M Recruiting Heroes of the Norm We are a casual raiding guild, we are currently 10/10 Heroic and 4/10 Mythic in Nighthold and looking to progress. However we need some more raiders. We have a friendly, fun raiding experience. We are a casual raiding guild but we expect you to come to the raid with flasks, food, pots, fully enchanted and gemmed up knowing tactics for each boss. Our raid nights are as followed. Thursday - 7:30 - 10:30 Realm Time Sunday - 7:30 - 10:30 Realm Time We are currently looking for DPS. We are looking for all classes, preferably ranged dps. But all players are welcome to join just drop us a message If you would like to join or have any questions feel free to contact us. zoolcore - Battle.net hcore#2852 eikis- Battle.net eikis#2754 PacifistfistZoolcore1 18 Jun
16 Jun Starting RBG guild! Read for info! [Save Candyland] is a new PvP guild i'm starting from scratch. After years of participating and practicing casualy in the Rated PvP Scene (and been experienced in guild leading) I'm Looking forward to create a guild with a Stable RBG core for Title Farming and a variety of events for our casual members including Premade Battlegrounds and World PvP. What Do i Need? Officers! Officers need to have at least 2k Legion xp. What is an officer's duty? Same as the guild master's! Invite , kick , promote , demote , advertise ,make calendar events, set player notes! RBG Core! Rbg Core Members need same xp as the officers do. 2k Legion xp.What is a core member's duty? Participate in Guild Rbgs, always try to evolve, express your opinion about every game, point the pros and cons and critisize in a constructive way. Casuals. everyone needs casuals! Create your own rbg groups, make battleground premades, gank allies everywhere. Enjoy pvp. We need you to have some experience though. Link some cool achievement. Some 2k + xp . Or some Battlemaster / Khan achiev. Or maybe a Bloodthirsty title! Everyone needs to behave in a positive manner. RBG Schedule is: Everyday 5-10 games (sometimes more) If you are interested in getting involved in this project visit and APPLY at: http://savecandyland.shivtr.com or Contact me in-game. [b]Battletag: Horropunk#2980Vazura5 16 Jun
16 Jun [H]<TAURENBOYS> 9/10M Opens recruiting before ToS Hello! Taurenboys is a mostly swedish speaking guild yet an international one, and are looking for more really good players for The Nighthold progression and after that Tomb of Sargeras. We have a really strong core with very skilled players we've been together for over a year now. If you want to be in a very friendly but yet serious raiding guild this is the right place. Old experience is not super important, knowledge of your class and common sense is what counts. We are looking for 905+ equipped and at least 52+ traits in your main spec. wowprogress.com/guild/eu/stormscale/TAURENBOYS Raid Days: Wednesday at 19:00-23:00 Server time Thursday at 19:00-23:00 Server time Since we only raid 2 days we demand a 95% attendance. What we need at the moment: * DPS any class * 1 main healer (Not a holy pala) Apply at: http://taurenboys.enjin.com Read this if you consider applying! Our requirements for raiding members: You love to wipe on new content. Have a mature behavior. You consider gear as a tool for the team to progress and not you personal must have. Have a working microphone and headsets are a must. Be able to use discord on your computer and your phone. Able to take criticism. Stable internet Good knowledge of your class. More than well prepared for each raid flasks, food buffs and other consumables. Come to the raid and stay the whole raid. Learn the tactics to boss fights we will have progress on. We expect you to analyze your performance and always strive to improve your game. You can contact us by: In-game: Vándall Ichinisan taurenboys.enjin.comVándall61 16 Jun
15 Jun Nkandla HC Raiding [H] We’re a relatively new Guild formed during the end of WoD by a bunch of friends from South Africa. Our main goal is clear relevant Raid content at a decent pace and having fun along the way. Currently we are only looking at raiding Heroic, but once we have a strong established roster Mythic is definitely on the table. We are not solely focused on raids, we encourage running mythic plus with guildies, random bgs, transmog runs and even the occasional RBG. We are looking for active dedicated members to bolster our raiding ranks, we are recruiting all classes and specs. We do require atleast 870+ for Nighthold raids (880 for HC), but we also running weekly events for EN HC to help under geared players get raid ready. So if your dedicated to raiding but in need of some precious pieces we’re willing to help out! Currently in high demand are: Hunters, Rogues, Shadow Priest, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Holy & Ret Paladin. Also looking for a tank Raiding days are currently: Wednesday 19h00 – 22h00 Fridays 19h00 – Late (All times are server time; we require everyone to be on atleast 15 min beforehand; using discord as voice) Socials are also welcome! So if you are tired of PUGS and want to make some progress and have a blast doing it feel free to respond or msg any of the officers in game or via bnet. Persyzz (persy#2267) Phatlama (PhatNinja#2393)Persyzz13 15 Jun
15 Jun Rogue LF Raiding Guild Hello! I'm an 895 sin rogue LF raiding guild. I haven't done much in Legion, did all current raids on normal + EN HC so I probably don't have a place in a hardcore guild so I wouldn't mind joining a HC raiding guild :) Don't know what else to say, add me and ask me anything you need to know: Grim#2452Sycophantom0 15 Jun
13 Jun Can't sell. Hey, Well I'm trying to sell some of my items to the NPC vendors like I do all the time except there is one difference this one time, I can't seems to sell the item(s)! I right click on the item I want to sell like I always do, even the little bag icon comes up (the mouse) and I right click, nothing seems to happen with every vendor. So I'm just looking for a possible solution. Thanks -Kharzack Edit: Well I just tabbed back into the game and everything is working fine now :P, you can now ignore this thread.Kharzack1 13 Jun
11 Jun ToS boosting <Invalid target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling various normal and heroic Tomb of Sargeras boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items with the starting date of 24th of June, every Saturday from 14:00 until midnight (the last run starts at 22:00), a run takes approximately 2 hours ( 5 raids a day) , and we can boost 4 people in normal and 3 in heroic each run in the beginnings and as we gear up we can add more spots. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. In the first week we offer only normal boosts due heroic would disturb our guilds split schedule. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Shuin#21392 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following characters: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/stejnike https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/krest%C3%B3fkaStejnike0 11 Jun
11 Jun <Horde EU> Lock LF Mythic Raiding guild Hello everyone, I am currently looking for a mythic raiding guild, preferably on Horde. The guild requires to have a good progression in the current tier and aims to clear all content in a timely manner. I've been playing wow on and off since its inception in 2004 on various character. I am a 33 old male from the EU and speak/write fluent English. During Emerald Nightmare I was tanking on a Prot warrior and managed to kill 7/7M with my guild. When Nighthold started I switched to Guardian druid and managed to kill 8/10M. Unfortunately I did not manage to clear 10/10M with my current guild because we had some players quitting, which resulted in not having enough signups. At this point in time, I plan to main a Warlock, the one I am posting with. This toon is quite fresh as you can see from my armoury but most gear will be replaced soon by the release of Tomb of Sargeras. At the moment I have the following traits: Demonology: 52 Affliction: 48 Destruction: 44 I am currently trying to get concordiance on as many specs as I can so I will be able to switch to different specs for different raid encounters. Since I did not raid Mythic Nighthold on my Warlock I am not able to provide any logs, however I can provide my guardian logs (dinged 110 in Feb). I know this is not ideal, but you can get an idea of the type of player I am. Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/maulox Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/stormscale/maulox Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/stormscale/Maulox What I am looking for: - 2 - 3 day stable raiding guild that puts progression above farming loot, - A guild that raids from 1830HRS onwards and not later than 0000HRS. - A guild with a good progression in current tier content and also a place that I can call home, - A guild with an active roster of players, in game and vocal pref, - A guild with a fair loot system, What can I offer: - I strive to keep up to date with most of the classes I play, - Close to 100% attendance, only missed 1 raid night in 6 months of Legion, - I am vocal, normally using Discord, - I am not a loot %^-*!, - I am very active and normally always online during the week after 5pm server time and during most of the weekend, - Legion XP, 7/7M, 2/3M, 8/10M - I enjoy running M+ and don't mind helping out guildies/friends, If you're interested or you have an offer, please reply to this post with your battlenet and or add me for an in game chat. Thank you for reading. Regards, Blackguard13#1566Narkhan0 11 Jun
09 Jun Legion Season 3 Arena 3v3 Retribution 3v3 1900cr 2000xp(Legion) LF PHP BM hunter and DiscPriest Pushing 2000cr Today. Link XP n CR. Ronoark#21512 Get your Tittle and Elite Gear.Ronoark0 09 Jun
08 Jun [MONGO] 8/10M Recruiting finnish mythic raiders for ToS We are currently recruiting 1 tank, 2 healers and some dps for upcoming tomb of sargeras. We are looking for active players who can attend most raids. Gear is not that important as the gearing process will start anew when tomb hits. Raiding experience is a plus, but it can be replaced with common sense. We raid on thursdays 19-22, Sundays 18-21 and mondays 19-22 finnish time. Throw a whisper at me or one of our guildies ingame if you got any questions or are wishing to join the guild :).Bojoingläski0 08 Jun
07 Jun [H-Stormscale EU] LF guild (Tank/Ranged DPS) Looking for a mythic raiding guild - Posting from an alt due to current guild issues Hello everyone, I am currently looking for a mythic raiding guild, preferably on Horde side but would consider switching to Alliance. The guilds needs to have good progression and aims to clear current content in a timely manner. I've been playing wow on and off since its inception in 2004 on various character. I am a 33 old male from the EU and speak/write fluent English. When Legion launched I started playing/raiding on a Prot warrior, eventually clearing 7/7M EN and started progressing on NH up to 3/10M. At some point during Nighthold progression, I was levelling a Guardian and ended up enjoying it more than the warrior. Once the Druid was geared enough to tank in NH Mythic, I switched, however the guild I was in at the time disbanded as well. Few of us were left and we merged into another guild and managed to clear up to 8/10M. This is when the !@#$ started hitting the fan once again after loosing one of our main DPS and a healer. Lately a lot of people left the guild and things are not looking good once again and this is the main reason of this post. The reason as to why I write '(Tank/Ranged DPS)' in the title is because for ToS I was going to switch from a tank to Ranged DPS (Hunt/Lock/balance). This was a decision I took with out current Raid Leader and GM, however I didn't dedicate enough on them since everything started falling apart in the guild. What I am looking for: - 2 - 3 day stable raiding guild that puts progression above farming loot, - A guild with a good progression in current tier content and also a place that I can call home, - A guild with an active roster of players, in game and vocal pref, - A guild with a fair loot system, What can I offer: - I strive to keep up to date with most of the classes I play, - Close to 100% attendance, only missed 1 raid night in 6months of Legion, - I am vocal, normally using Discord, - I am not a loot %^-*!, - I am very active and normally always online during the week after 5pm server time and during most of the weekend, - Legion XP, 7/7M, 2/3M, 8/10M - I enjoy running M+ and don't mind helping out guildies/friends, All these characters are on Stormscale, so in case of server transfer they will not be available immediately for Mythic raids. The Druid is aroung 910 ilvl eq the rest have around 900ilvl eq. Druid - Tank MS, Balance OS (Current Main) Hunter - BM MS DH - Havoc MS Lock - Demo + Aff MS atm (New toon) Warrior - Prot MS (My prev main) Before you ask, I am only able to provide logs for the druid (tank) since I only actively raided with him for progression. If you're interested to getting to know me, please reply to this post with your battlenet and I'll add you in-game for a chat. Regards, KhelthraiKhelthrai1 07 Jun
05 Jun 24h streaming for cancer research Hi guys, Please read this, share and participate https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615623939?page=1Headshotbaby0 05 Jun
05 Jun [H]<Fluffy Toxic Pandas>(Draenor) Rebuilding for ToS! Who are we? We're a raiding guild with a focus on progressing through mythic content. We're currently rebuilding our team and looking for all classes and specs to join us. The officers are 7/10M exp and have 8-9 years experience leading a successful raiding guild/team. Our raid times: Wed - 8:30pm-11:00pm ST Thurs - 8:30pm-11:00pm ST Sun - 8:00pm-11:30pm ST What are we looking for? - Raiders with about an average ilevel of 900 and have cleared Nighthold Heroic. We're looking to progress through mythic NH as much as possible before the release of ToS. - Socials are free to join. On non-raid days we organise alt/social raids. What else can we offer you? One of the things we find very important for the core of our guild is being very active social wise. Most of us are used to sit in Discord from the moment we turn on our PC. Actively using the voice channels is highly valued. We like to keep it old school style and we hope to find more people that do so too. If you're interested, have any further questions, contact Doomy#21989 or Sweetem#2600 for more information! Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon!Zykodoom0 05 Jun
04 Jun Selling the Darkwater Skate! Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know I'm selling the Darkwater Skate mount, a cool and unique underwater ride! It has no similar models, thus making it quite a pickup :) Message me in-game or post here if you would be interested! Cheers, KJKiljaedenn0 04 Jun
02 Jun Unable to login to Stormscale I'm unable to currently log into Stormscale. When I choose the server it won't show my characters and if I choose another realm and go back it'll show my characters belonging to the other realm, and thus I can't log into my characters on Stormscale. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?Herudra3 02 Jun
29 May Guild LFM LVL 60 Raiders Molten Core and Beyond Cup of Tea is a new social levelling guild and we are currently looking for more members for our level 60 raiding team. At the moment we have around 15 players interested in joining us in the raids who are currently at lvl 60 or on their way to lvl 60. We are at the point where we are currently starting to set raid dates for the runs. If playing through the old raid content of wow is something you are interested in please let us know and we will be more than happy to give you an invite, everyone in the guild can invite. We are currently looking for all roles to be filled in the raid team so we are accepting Tanks, DPS and healers at the moment and all classes and specs. We are also a social levelling guild for players going to lvl 110 so again if anyone is interested in joining a new community as they level then you are more than welcome too. We Guild is situated on Twisting Nether. Well hope to hear from you soon.Nituna0 29 May
28 May [Save Candyland] Recruits Core Raiders - Read for info Who are we: [Save Candyland] is an active guild growing rapidly. We already have: Stable Rbg Team (daily groups for casual and core players) made up by 2k - 2.4k+ experienced players Daily Random Battleground Premades Mythic + Groups What we need: We are looking forward to get involved as guild into competitive PvE (without stopping PvP activities of course). We are recruiting dedicated players to start raiding and progress, in a non - toxic , friendly but also competitive environment. Schedule will be Wednesday- Saturday - Sunday 18:00 - 21:00 realm time (one progression day and two bonus farming raids). What do we expect from you: Be able to attend 100% of progression raids and at least 1 of 2 farming raids every week. Come always prepared for the raid. Consumables are mandatory. Make sure you can afford loads of Flasks / potions / food / runes etc. Be able to raid with more than one character Study theorycrafting. Read your class guides. Look for updates. Know your stat priority, Your Best in Slot items. Always be fully enchanted and socketed. Be polite positive patient and competitive at the same time. No dramas. No negative attitude. Be able discuss and criticize, always in a constructive way. Loot system is under discussion yet. We will most likely use DKP system though. If u like the idea and fit the requirements, be a part of it. Do not hesitate. Visit our website and apply: http://savecandyland.shivtr.com/ p.s. 1.Applications for the RBG team / PvP section are only happening via /whisper. 2. Every casual player (PvP or PvE) is welcome to join on a social rank. It has always been a good way to meet good players. No application needed for that.Vazura0 28 May
25 May New player need guild Hi guys, i present myself, I'm French player on Hyjal server and i want come on english serveur precisely for the Horde community. For that i search a guild who would like to host a lvl 1 character, i have a large time on playing and i think 2 week for 880+ ilvl As you can see i have a basic english but more bad english and i want to progress in for take a superior english for a profesionnal reason I prefer join guild on optic to go on Mythique raid mode or heroic raid mode, now i have an experience on NH with my french guild we have clean Heroic mode on NH and for that i prefer go on Mythic mode but that's ok for heroic if you want go on Mythic My goal on this new server for me are: Try hard the mythic mode Learn english and go for a superior english play with a solid group of friend and good ambience Play into an activ guild ( On raid and on free time ) And be Hot for play with you ! I think to go create a Retribution paladin or a Mage. On French server i've play DH 903 and Shadow priest 895+ About me: I'm French man and i have 21 years old ! If you want contact me you can here or on my BTAG : MageGivré#22303 See you later ;)Hectayio1 25 May
24 May <Addicted> Recruiting for Mythic progress Hello stormscale! <Addicted> is looking for new players for our mythic nh roster and progress into ToS. As you all know burnout has shattered alot of guilds this patch, and we're being affected by it, people take breaks and leave and look for more casual guilds so on so forth. We're now looking for exceptional dps and healers to get as far as we can into mythic nighthold before the release of ToS. We're currently 3/10 mythic and are looking to go way further than that, but we just can't get there with our current team. What we require of you is quite simple. At least 900 ilvl 45 traits and heroic curve. A few mythic kills will strengthen your application. Hope to hear from you, have a good one!Havro0 24 May
24 May [H]Realm-Draenor 7/10M LF DPS - Revival Hello, Realm - Draenor <Revival> is a semi-harcore raiding guild who likes to get progress done while having a laugh when we are doing so. We are currently progressing through mythic Nighthold. Recruiting several DPS Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 20:30 and 23:30 ST. Nighthold: 10/10 N, 10/10 H & 7/10 M. High priority DPS spots are: Mage (all specs) Arms/Fury Warrior Elemental Shaman However all exceptional applicants will be considered as we like to take into account the player's skill before the class in most cases! For more information visit our website: http://revival-draenor.enjin.com/ Or contact any of our officers in game: Skruttis / Tchaiba#21764 Dreadan / Dreaden#2610 Sandgirl / granite7#2127 Battlehawky / Battle#2509 Bóbafettish / Gez#2185 Vulna / Vulna#2767Vulna0 24 May
24 May [H][Stormscale]<Seraphim> 7/10M recruiting Hi there! Im an officer in a guild named Seraphim and we are currently recruiting for mythic NH progresson. Here is some info for you fellas: Raid Days: Wed/Sun - 20:00-23:00 An off day raid for alts/old content - 20:00-23:00 In need of dps to complete the roster. (Lock/Hunter/DH/DK/Rogue) We currently are 7/10M and progressing star augur and expect it to go down in this reset. Best pull 11% so far and today full day of pulls on it again. What we aim for, Seraphim started as a handful of long-time raiders and friends who have been raiding on and off since vanilla at both the most hardcore and casual of levels. Were now aiming to be somewhere in-between where we can progress efficiently but raid on a more casual 2 day a week schedule. In Legion our immediate goal was to raid heroic Emerald Nightmare and recruit enough like minded people who would like to be part of a project from the ground-up and eventually want to raid Mythic. We were able to forge a dedicated and skilled core quicker than expected and now feel ready to push things to the next level. Who are we looking for? All classes/roles will be considered at the moment but with preference to those mentioned above! Any logs/videos/stream of your performance would be advantageous! Dedicated to their class and guild progression *Have in-depth knowledge of your class and spec *Possess the right attitude of min-maxing your character/s and using all resources available to better your performance *Not easily offended or shy *Reliable, prepared and able to raid 2 days a week *Keen to be involved in Mythic+ groups, alt raids etc *Able to join and contribute on our Discord What we offer *Experienced guild management and raid leading *focused but banterous atmosphere in and outside of raids *raid spot and the chance to experience all future mythic raids (once accepted) *The chance to be involved in all other content outside of raids and even WoW *focused core of raiders, some of which who have played their class/role for many expansions. Even though were a newly created guild we've shown alot of potential and the many new faces have molded in well. With the right applicants we believe we can achieve much higher realm ranks and be one of the better guilds who raid just 2 days a week! https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/stormscale/Seraphim If you think you'd fit in well and have the right attitude feel free to drop me or another officer a message in game:- Tutifrutz, Yggdrassíll, Hikariryuu, Asdsassasin (Asdlolzzxd#2711)Asdsassasin0 24 May
23 May Helping you to get: Long-Forgotten Hippogryph+VOIDTALON Hello awesome people! Me and my friend are helping you to get you your pink Hippogryph. Now what do you have to do? Only thing you have to do is get online and jump on the backseat of my friend's mount and he will take you to all the five crystal locations. I hear you thinking, ah easy, I can do this myself. You are right, you can do this yourself. Only there's a catch, and that is the reason you do not see a lot of people riding this mount. There are over 200 different spawn locations, and you have to click 5 crystals within 8 hours to receive the mount. But, if someone else beats you to it, he gets the mount and you don't. We have 3 other people helping us and we have people on different realms to go and look for the mount. This is the reason we are willing to help people get the mount. Now in return we ask for a simple amount of gold in return. We are spending our time so you don't have too! We have many very satisfied customers already and we would love to keep this base growing! We accept gold on all horde realms, we do not accept any real currency besides wow gold. We do not accept bnet balance, we only accept ingame gold. Now, it is random when we will have the mount, so it can be now, it can be in 5 minutes or even hours. You can add me for any further questions on btag. I hope we can help everybody! Best wishes, Glider Btag: Golden#21595 (Glider) For more Reviews check Draenor : https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614933504#1Glider39 23 May
23 May <Seraphim> 7/10M recruiting Hi there! Im an officer in a guild named Seraphim and we are currently recruiting for mythic NH progresson. Here is some info for you fellas: Raid Days: Wed/Sun - 20:00-23:00 An off day raid for alts/old content - 20:00-23:00 We need a healer! Hes gotta be fast and gotta be strong and hes gotta be fresh from the fight! We need a healer! Currently in need of a healer and holy paladin being the most prefered. We also need to fill out dps roster with a warlock. What we aim for, Seraphim started as a handful of long-time raiders and friends who have been raiding on and off since vanilla at both the most hardcore and casual of levels. Were now aiming to be somewhere in-between where we can progress efficiently but raid on a more casual 2 day a week schedule. In Legion our immediate goal was to raid heroic Emerald Nightmare and recruit enough like minded people who would like to be part of a project from the ground-up and eventually want to raid Mythic. We were able to forge a dedicated and skilled core quicker than expected and now feel ready to push things to the next level. Who are we looking for? All classes/roles will be considered at the moment but with preference to those mentioned above! Any logs/videos/stream of your performance would be advantageous! Dedicated to their class and guild progression *Have in-depth knowledge of your class and spec *Possess the right attitude of min-maxing your character/s and using all resources available to better your performance *Not easily offended or shy *Reliable, prepared and able to raid 2 days a week *Keen to be involved in Mythic+ groups, alt raids etc *Able to join and contribute on our Discord What we offer *Experienced guild management and raid leading *focused but banterous atmosphere in and outside of raids *raid spot and the chance to experience all future mythic raids (once accepted) *The chance to be involved in all other content outside of raids and even WoW *focused core of raiders, some of which who have played their class/role for many expansions. Even though were a newly created guild we've shown alot of potential and the many new faces have molded in well. With the right applicants we believe we can achieve much higher realm ranks and be one of the better guilds who raid just 2 days a week! https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/stormscale/Seraphim If you think you'd fit in well and have the right attitude feel free to drop me or another officer a message in game:- Tutifrutz, Yggdrassíll, Hikariryuu, Asdsassasin (Asdlolzzxd#2711)Asdsassasin6 23 May
23 May <Chaos Crew>PVP Stormscale is Recruiting ! Ahoy There! <Chaos Crew> Stormscale is Recruiting! Our main focus falls on PVP with three RBG events weekly but also few M+ and premade BGs the rest of the time and a lot of smaller guild events like Mog runs on the social side. We're looking for dedicated, skillful and versatile players for our RBG teams! Our emphasis in the guild is on enjoying the game and having a friendly, fungoing, chill community, so social and casual players are also welcomed to join the jolly crew! Our Guild focus: We aim for toxicity free community, where people can spend their time with like-minded individuals while cracking some jokes and skulls! What we need most now: 1700 cr/xp minimum DK Frost/Blood Holy Priest Resto Shaman Hunter + Additional RBG leader for our second groups. Have past experience OR interest and dedication to become one. For RBG: Discord + working mic H.H.T.D Battleground Targeting addon Guild rules: 1. Don't be a schmuck. 2. Be chill and active. /w us ingame for a chat! Officer: Battlebeaver/Maaria + Discord BattleBewps#5473 GL: Sanguirmar/Daylammar/AngvilmarMaaria1 23 May
23 May Boosting M+ and Karazhan! Hi, all. We are currently boosting any M+ keystones you might have and Karazhan. Check out our old topic from WoD CM Boosting: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17611511216 We have done over 5000+ boosts in various dungeons across multiple expansions. We are boosting on Tarren Mill, Twisting Nether, Stormscale, Draenor. Prices (*) ===================================== Mythic+ : +10 key : 200k +15 key on time 300k (Achievement) We can also build your key up to a +10 or +15 and complete it - price is negotiable. Doing a +10 key (depleted or in time) will get you a 905+ ilvl item in your cache next reset! Karazhan : Full run incl. Nightbane and mount: 100k *Prices are subject to change. ===================================== Sign up for a boost by filling out the form below: https://goo.gl/f1Qv4n OR Contact us on bnet: brkoo#2256 Come have a chat with us on our Discord if you have any questions: https://discord.gg/ExvGpjPBrkoo1 23 May
23 May 3 friends looking for a casual guild Hi, We are three friends currently looking for a guild as socials (sort of). We are all three old players (around 30) who used to do extensive raiding but can no longer due to IRL but still enjoy the game. We cannot really join a more hardcore raiding guild because we cannot commit in raiding time the same way we use to. What we are looking in a guild is firstly a mature and friendly atmosphere to do some general WoW stuff (BG, mythic+, dungeons etc) and secondary; have the chance to do some raiding on occasion. Deddyknight (Blood DK) can roll a dps alt, doesn't expect a raiding spot Dentorro (Afflication Warlock) has other alts: Restoshaman, tank Demon hunter, resto druid Zentarion (holidin) will mostly be a social For contact in game: -Deddyknight (DK) -Dentorro (warlock) /Torronator (shaman) /Torrolicious (druid) /Anuar (DH) If we seem to fit in your guild, we would love to hear from you!Deddyknight2 23 May
21 May <Metanoia> - Ravencrest. Looking for serious raiders <Metanoia> - Ravencrest - Alliance Introduction We are a group of older players who enjoy the game the most when we are pushing hard for Mythic boss kills whilst they are still relevant, unfortunately, we have been unable to find a guild that matches those ambitions/raids at the times we are able to raid. The Plan The aim is to have a solid roster of 20+ players who all want to get cutting edge pre-nerf in a drama free environment, and understand what is required in raids and outside to achieve that. Requirements • Age 18+ (will be reviewed case by case if not met) • Able to raid Weds/Thurs/Mon 22:00-01:00 (server-time) • 100% attendance barring unforeseen circumstances or reasonable notice. • Able to speak English and have a working mic you can use • Always prepared for raids, food/flask/pots/runes • Able to take constructive criticism and feedback. • Preferably have provable experience in raiding at a high end (will be reviewed case by case) • Able to commit the time required to min/max (and expect the same of others) • In depth knowledge of class and upcoming changes. • Able to read/watch/listen to raid tactics and have a thorough understanding of the boss and mechanics before stepping into any raid. • The mindset that loot is a means to an end and the “teams” progress > personal logs. • Mechanically strong The mentality of the guild may seem strict but this is because we would prefer not to have our or your time wasted if you are not prepared to commit. (if you do not meet 1 of the requirements then still feel free to submit an application form, if you are not prepared to meet 1 of the requirements then this is likely not the place for you) Classes/Roles Required Currently, we are in need of 3 Healers (preferably not shaman mains), and Ranged + Melee DPS. It is possible we have a tank spot open for outstanding candidates. What we will offer you A serious, drama-free raiding environment, with players that will commit to putting in the required time and effort. • Cutting Edge on every raid, anything less is failure • Eventually, raiding flasks/pots/feasts • Committed, consistent, and experienced leadership • High standards expected of everyone equally, no exceptions. • Researched and prepared raid leading If this is of interest to you and you want to apply visit: http://www.metanoia-eu.shivtr.com/ If you would like some more information, add mellowz#2407, zime#21104, entail#2216, AuQia#2343, InSAne#23753Pollitburo0 21 May
20 May <CyaThursday> 10/10M Boosting Cutting Edge & NH Heroic CyaThursday is currently boosting; Nighthold Heroic Mythic Nighthold (CUTTING EDGE IS STILL AVAILABLE UNTIL TOMB OF SARGERAS) Mythic Trial of Valor (CUTTING EDGE IS STILL AVAILABLE UNTIL TOMB OF SARGERAS)WE ONLY ACCEPT GOLD ON STORMSCALE HORDE Nighthold Heroic Full Heroic Run with Master Loot on - 700k Full Heroic Run with Personal Loot - 250K Nighthold Mythic Mythic Gul'dan (CUTTING EDGE ACHEIVEMENT - LIMITED TIME ONLY) + Mount - 5000k Note: No loot included. Trial of Valor Mythic Helya Only (CUTTING EDGE ACHIEVEMENT - LIMITED TIME ONLY) - 500K Full Mythic Run - 550K Note: This includes all 3 Mythic bosses, which includes Cutting Edge: Helya achievement and is only obtainable for the next few weeks up until Tomb of Sargeras. ** There is a 20% deposit to get a spot in any boost ** - If you do not show up, the 20% will be lost. Contact via. Battletag: RealSpaz#2262 Sacu#21303 Or Ingame: Spazpriest TigerozySpazpriest2 20 May
20 May [Mad Cuz Bad]-[Horde-Draenor] Recruiting for Mythic ToS <Mad Cuz Bad> [Horde - Draenor] is a guild formed during Nighthold which consists of ex-hardcore progression raiders aiming to clear future mythic content while still relevant with only six hours of raiding per week. We are currently focused on recruiting players with a similar mindset and skills for mythic progression in Tomb of Sargeras. We will still raid until ToS hits, so mythic NH will be an option when we have the people for it. We’re a very diverse group of players. We have the younger generation, the 80’s kids and the old farts. We have players ranging from Scandinavistan to all over Europe. With so many different individuals we’ve still managed to have a great community on Discord, where many working days have been wasted just having fun with our members. Our atmosphere is both relaxed and hilarious. But what we all have in common is that during raids we always come prepared, we always keep updated on best talents/specs/tactics for the fights, and we give it all for the progression of the guild, which we also expect from all trials and new raiders. Since we only raid 6 hours per week, we want our raiders to have the dedication and skills needed to clear future mythic content, while also having the opportunity to enjoy real life. We have some available spots in our core raiding team, so we also encourage groups of players looking for a good home to apply to us. We also encourage re-rollers who are looking for a new start during ToS to apply, at the moment all heroic loot is being disenchanted. Our socials will have the opportunity to join us on farm content, and when they feel they have the time and skill needed, we’re more than happy to let them trial as raiders providing we have a spot for them in the raid group. Currently Recruiting: TanksLow Priority HealersMedium Priority (Resto Druid, Holy Pala and Holy Priest) MeleeHigh Priority RangedHigh Priority Socials are also welcome and encouraged to join us. If you are considering applying for raiding, please provide the following information: Logs indicating your performance (preferably Nighthold heroic) Armory link of your character A screenshot of your UI Raid Times (All times listed are Server Time) Thursday: 20.00 - 22.00 Sunday: 20.00 - 22.00 Tuesday: 20.00 - 22.00 Raid invites start at 19:50 every raid in order to be ready to pull at 8:00pm. All raids we run have a flexible finishing time, up to a maximum of 30 minutes depending on content left. Required Addons: RCLootCouncil DBM/BigWigs Exorsus Raid Tool How to Join: Please fill in this application form to apply as a raider: https://goo.gl/lnez4v If you wish to join as a social or if you have any remaining questions, feel free to contact us at: https://discord.gg/Sc2mHBW Alternatively, contact the following people: Eelcov - GM Battle.Net = Eelcov#2718 Discord = Eelcov#9444 Sharkmode - Officer Battle.Net = sharkmode#2122 Discord = sharkmode#8599Sharkroids0 20 May
19 May DK LF Casual Raiding Guild Hi all, I am looking for a social guild to join and raid with who pref are only really focusing on HC content and raiding a max of 2 days per week (Monday - Thursday) as i used to be a hardcore pvp'er but really not finding WoW as fulfilling anymore so want to try and make a transition over to PvE content. That being said i am currently playing a DK, all my gear is PvP which i am trying to work on getting better PvE gear however its quite hard without knowing anyone who actually does any PvE content within the game so ideally if there is any guilds interested, it would be helpful if there were alt raids or anything i could join to obviously gear up with. As for rotations etc i know my class very well both UH and Frost so there would be no issue in that sense. I'm from the UK and very chilled and laid back so would never see any drama from me, I only play wow as a filler between a busy work and social life also which is why 2 days max is all i could really commit to. If you are interested or have any other questions please feel free to add me #Solife21322Soarie0 19 May
13 May <Fallen Troopers> Is recruting Hello! We are a newly formed guild called <Fallen Troopers>. We are looking for people who enjoy Normal and Heroic difficulty raids, Mythic + dungeons, and who want to progress into Tomb of Sargeras when it opens. We will mainly focus on PvE content, but we are open for other activities as well. We are looking for mature players to have fun rading with who can have some fun in Discord between fights. If you are interested contact us on: Nalum96#2668 Steinsholt#21939Steinsholt0 13 May
13 May LF 80 twink guild I'm looking for a 80 twink guild.Aweon22 13 May
12 May <Daylight Raiding Time> Daytime/Afternoon Raiding Guild Daylight Raiding Time is a guild formed of people who are unable to work during normal raid times due to work & Time Zones. We were formed at the start of legion with an aim to clear all Mythic content. We are a Semi-Hardcore guild based on Draenor - Horde. Most of our guild activity is based around late morning & early afternoon. About the Guild We are a friendly bunch of people who try to keep things friendly during raids and make sure to have a laugh during farm content. We are generally found online most a few hours either side of raid time where we will be running M+'s or anything that takes a fancy. Current Progress: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M Cutting Edge Nighthold 10/10 HC & 4/10 Mythic What to expect from us. Within Raids. A friendly and confident raid team who are willing to put down their time and effort to push past barriers and complete encounters to best of our abilities. We are adaptable and willing to listen to ideas from any members to help improve ourselves in any way. Outside of Raids We maintain a fairly active discord channel outside of raid times and run Mythic+ after raids and on off-days. What we expect from you. 90% Attendance Rate Online 10-15 minutes before raid time for invites. Come fully prepared with Flask/Potions/Health Potions & Buff Food. Understand the fights to the best of your ability. Have a complete understanding of your class and how to perform well with it. Have a basic understanding of all classes and specs to help understand the Limits & Strengths of your raid team. Working Microphone, Isn’t 100% essential however, having and using a microphone helps create an enjoyable atmosphere for all. Our Raid Schedule Monday 13:00 - 16:00 ST Wednesday 13:00 - 16:00 ST Thursday 13:00 - 16:00 ST Friday 13:00 up to 16:00 ST - This is an optional run for heroic clears to focus our raid times on clearing Mythic What we are currently looking for. Various Ranged DPS A couple of Melee, Warrior, Monk, Ret Paladin Willing to talk with any class & Spec who is interested in joining. Add me on battle.net for a discussion. How to Join: http://daylightraiding.enjin.com/ Please Contact any of the Officers below to discuss your application Shadowian - Battle.net - Shadowian#2895 Shadowian -Discord - Shadowian#1322 - Most consistent way to contact me We are most likely to be found online a few hours before and after raid times (13-16:00 ST) we will be available for a chat.Kadirz0 12 May
12 May <A Merry Band Of Casuals> 4/10 HC is recruiting! Hello There! We’re a relatively new guild (Created on Legion Launch) based on Stormscale (EU) looking for semi-casual raiders to join our 14-man team. All of us returned at Legion's launch and have little raid experience beforehand, we are preferably looking for plays of a similar standing. We Have Nighthold N cleared and on farm and are currently progressing HC 4/10. We will be raiding one night a week (Monday 8-11pm Server time) and our goal to push Heroic raiding, Mythic raiding is not a plan at the moment. Whether you’re a serious or casual raider, we’ll have a sport for you, all we ask is that you have a friendly attitude and work well as a team. We are currently recruiting 2x DPS (Anything but Warlock). If you would like to have a chat with me please contact me on my Battletag (Artarion#2479), Arluin (in-game), or reply to the post. Thanks.Arluin2 12 May