Stormscale

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
6h Want to join a very social PvE and PvP guild? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cordial- 'warm and friendly'- creating the right type of atmosphere we believe makes a great guild. Hi! My name is Rebecca and I am the GM of the guild Cordial on Stormscale. A little bit about me- I was an officer in a guild previously and have both raiding and PvP experience but decided I wanted to build a community of people where being social was right at the very core. I'm really about the 'casual' WoW experience, however I truly believe that if you have a group of like-minded individuals, you end up progressing in content quickly anyway. So, I set up 'Cordial' and let me tell you a little bit about what we're about: - We're about a community of friends, playing all kinds of content and games together. We're not limited to WoW, we hang out in discord and play a bunch of games- HoTS, Hearthstone, Diablo, League. Within WoW, we do PvE (raids, mythic keystones, quests) as well as PvP (BGs, Arenas) and we just switch and swap according to what people wanna do and are feeling! - We are definitely casual in our mindset. We clear raid content (Normal, Heroic, Mythic (hopefully!)) but we do so with the idea that if you can't make it, that is no problem at all. It means sometimes we have to fill with PUGs, but it keeps everyone relaxed and means you do what you need to do, when you need to do it. We just set events and you sign up- simple. - We are all on a level playing field. We don't have any officers actually, just me as GM at the moment. And honestly, all I do is put events together and make sure you have food and flasks from the guild fund for our content runs, as well as recruiting and hanging out- nothing more. If you wanna run a raid one day- go for it. It's the perfect opportunity for you to join us if you want to be part of something where you have the opportunity just to try stuff- no pressure at all. And, what I've found from the above is that you end up with such a solid set of friends who like to do all kinds of things- and the level of respect makes everything so much easier. I take my time with the recruitment stage, as getting the right people in the guild is absolutely paramount for us. So, if you want to be part of our community, please add me on Battlenet (Bexsie#2588) and I'll be more than happy to chat with you. Take care of yourselves :) Rebecca Cordial- 'A pleasant-tasting medicine'- even when it gets tough, we're here to make it better again. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Bexey27 6h
1d <Depeche> wants You! [H] <Depeche> Semi-Hardcore guild based in Stormscale EU, currently ranked 34th in realm (https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/stormscale/Depeche) is stepping up the game and forming a roster to compete for top 10 ranks of guilds in Stormscale once the new Antorus raid hits. We raid on Thur/Sun/Tue from 19:45st - 22:15st We are currently farming ToS HC and First bosses on Mythic mode actively every week to gear up properly and be as ready as we can to hit the Mythic Antorus as soon as possible. Our core of raiders is dedicated,and reliable for raiding, we expect nothing less from new recruits. Game plan for the new raid -> Clear Normal on launch day, then farm HC until Mythic is available to get started progressing on it a.s.a.p. For communications we use Discord app. For any questions or information, add me on Bnet Afterspace#1547 or visit www.depeche-guild.comDéxterr24 1d
1d ToS Heroic boosting <Invalid Target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling Heroic Tomb of Sargeras boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items with the starting date of 29th of July every Friday/Saturday from 14:00 until midnight (the last run starts at 22:00), a run takes approximately 1,5- 2 hours ( 5 raids a day) , and we can boost 5-6 player in heroic. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Arkhien#2198 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following characters: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/ArkhienArkhien14 1d
4d <CyaThursday> Realm First - Selling M Gul'dan Mount CyaThursday is currently boosting; Gul'dan Mythic MountWE ONLY ACCEPT GOLD ON STORMSCALE HORDE Guld'dan Mythic Mount - 1500k (1.5M) Contact via. Battletag: Stuart#22164 Sacu#21303 Or Ingame: Spazpriest TigerozySpazpriest4 4d
4d [H] Returning Player LF NM/HC Raiding Hi! I've recently returned to WoW and wish to start raiding again, however the character itself dinged 110 not too long ago which I know makes it a lot more unattractive to recruit. (~900 ilvl at the time posting) Currently don't have any legendaries. 62 traits in my Subtlety artifact. I'm not looking for anything too serious at the moment. Preferably a Normal/Heroic guild for me to grow back into WoW with. I was at my peak during the end of WoD and start of Legion but stopped playing due to a guild disbandment. I was a Warlock and then a Healer Priest at the time. Hope for any kind of response. /LevaLeva0 4d
6d [H] - Meenen - PvE guild LFM Meenen is a Guild consisting of wow veterans. The Guild was actice with great success in MoP and we're now starting to sort up our roster to become a solid Mythic Guild! Meenen came about when a few in-game friends got tired of the frustation of pugging raids and decided to make a better community. If you favor a calm, yet entertaining community, this guild is for you. We will not accept any childish behavior. The atmosphere of the guild is very relaxed and to be truthful a tiny bit insane.. You will need to have a good sense of humor. The cores joint experience covers pretty much every PvE encounter in the game. As we've grown older since our days of hardcore gaming we don't have the time to play everyday anymore, hence the 2-days raiding schedule. Our goal is nonetheless to clear the most content as we possibly can, with some ease. As we will only be raiding two days aweek we need our members to have high attendence and be well focused during raids. We're currently considering most classes Our raiding Schedule: Thuesdays: 19.30-23.00 Thursdays: 19.30-23.00 If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask Nizu#2558 Fluffybadger#2771Nizu6 6d
6d [H] Looking for Group of Mythic Raiders, Merge? Hello we are a group of a semi-hardcore people (10-12 )that are really reliable and loyal. People that were raiding together for a long time, we were core raiders in a mythic raidng guild and always cleared full M before the new tier, but our guild got disbanded quite recently due several reasons and all of us would like to continue to raid togehter, even that we splitted to different guilds for now our goal is to raid together from next tier. Now Some info *We are Looking only for people with mythic raidng xp and at least 6/9M by today (14th of october) we dont want to carry anyone therefore we demand that u guys have similar raiding xp. *We are intrested only in groups of people( everything between 4 and 15 people) *We have a very good and xp Raid Leader *We have spot for someone who would like to be a Guild Master and Officer *We are open minded about changing guild name *Since Kazzak is the best server for running PvE guild u must transfer to our realm! *We want to raid 3 days a week, raiding hours and days is an open thing *All days except Fridays and Saturdays are ok *Raiding hours everything between start 19:00 and finish 23:00 server time We are quite flexible about raid setup we got spots for all classes and specs add me on bnet Unreserved#2892 and i send u a spreadsheet with our raid setup. we also have a small grp of socials and standby raiders.Megaisme0 6d
6d WTB/WTS TCG Mounts - Also 9/9M ToS WTS - Big Battle Bear - Amani Dragonhawk - Feldrake - Blazing Hippogryph - Magic Rooster - X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME - Ghastly Charger Accepting gold (or TCG Mounts / Guardian Cubs / Spectral Tiger Cubs) on all medium/high pop realms (Horde and Alliance). Lucrative offers on low pop realms are considered. The buying party trades first. If not, I will use ciyn as MM. MM Thread: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614622126?page=1 Own Thread: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614733034?page=1 Ready for business? Contact me here: DiscoStick#2737 WTB - Every TCG Mount for the right price - Savage Raptor - 3m +/- - Wooly White Rhino - 1.75m +/- - Swift Shorestrider - 6m +/- - White Riding Camel - 6m +/- - Mottled Drake - 6m +/- - X-51 Nether-Rocket (Rare) - 6m +/- - Corrupted Hippogryph - 6.5m-7m +/- - Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger - 17m +/- - Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger swap for magic rooster + 4m gold Got gold on Argent Dawn / Outlands / Ravencrest / Silvermoon / Twisting Nether / Kazzak / Stormscale / Stormreaver / Ragnaros / Antonidas / Defias Brotherhood /frostwolf - Alliance & Horde. TCG Mount(s) + Gold and/or Pets is also possible. Other Buy/Sell Thread (TCG/Unobtainables/Rares - Chromatic Swords / Mo'grosh / Recipes / Frozen Runes / Lvl 60 Naxx Sets. I have a spreadsheet available for those who collect): https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614733034?page=1 Easy Street Use our website easy-street.eu to buy/sell TCG Items / rare items and promote your services (Boosts / Farming & Other alternative services) - For Gold. Build up a reputation and let others know you are trustworthy. Now available: Full 9/9 Mythic ToS clear for 6m.Jindai0 6d
6d None So Fierce[H] -No Mythic Raids- 9/9N 9/9HC Hello everyone! None So Fierce is a horde guild on Stormscale! And right now sitting here writing this i kinda wish that was all i had to write in order to convince everyone here that our guild is the right choice for you! But i guess i have to jump into the details about us in order to convince you, so fine here we go :) Our guild is built upon a group of real life friends from Bergen Norway who again have invited their buddies both from real life or previous gaming experiances. Most of us is 30 years or older and have been playing WoW ever since vanilla with some breaks in between expansions as blizzard never seem to be fast enough with new content. Anyways! since we are old guys living far north with bad weather we end up spending a lot of time in game where we raid, do 5 man instances and joke around in TS! WoW has become our break from real life issues such as girlfriends, kids, work and all those other annoying things that is expected of everyone :) So a little more about our guild itself! The guild was founded right after WoD was released, about that time where garrisons seemed to be a fun thing and you found yourself going into the mine and collecting flowers in your back yard and threw them into the guild bank thinking "this is awesome, i never have to leave this place!". When the raids finally were released we set our goal to clear every raid instance on heroic within enough time to earn our "curve" achievements. We managed to to this for all WOD raids without any big time trubbles at all, and our goal is to continiue doing this in Legion. Our goals/achievements during Legion: To clear all raids on Heroic 5 man mythics+ gearing together with guild players (This is the most important part, and you should be a player who enjoys doing m+ with guildies) EM Normal 7/7 EM Heroic 7/7 ToV Normal 3/3 ToV Heroic 3/3 Nighthold Normal 10/10 Nighthold Heroic 10/10 Tomb of Sargeras Normal 9/9 Tomb of Sargeras Heroic 9/9 Who are we looking for: We are looking for players who do not seek the thrill of mythic raiding, the players out there who know that Heroic is difficult enough and take some time to manage 100%. You need to understand that during raids it is OK to mess around and joke with each other, but during boss fights stay focused on your game. We expect you to always give your best during raids and try to figure out ways to improve yourself. We do not kick or thrash talk bad performances, but if we see you struggling we will try to help you out a bit with tips & tricks. We try our best to take care of guild players You are a player or a group of players who enjoy doing Mythic+ instances as we consider this the most important content at the moment Classes/spec we are looking for: DPS We are also looking for groups of players who enjoy doing Mythic+ instances as a group or together with other guild members combined with the two raid days Main raid days are: Monday & Wednesday 19:30 - 23:00 Who to contact: Did i convince you? GREAT! just contact an officer: Meekò- Battle.net Snakeprix#2419 - Discord Meekò#8362 Santirè- Battle.net Santire#2116 - Discord Santire#4733 Micromatic- Battle.net Sala#2895 -Santire/AthkAthk152 6d
6d [H] Republiken 5/9M ToS Recruiting [SWE] Republiken (5/9M) söker nu dedikerade raiders för att fylla ut vårat Mythic Team för progress i ToS och för en bra start i Antorus. Vi Raidar Ons , Sön 19:30-22:30 ! Kontakta någon Officer in game för mer info eller gör en apply på http://republiken.shivtr.com/ //BumbibeerBumbibeer1 6d
13 Oct Helping you to get: Rare world Mounts (Voidtalon, TLPD) Hello awesome people! Me and my friend are helping you to get you your rare mounts, Long-Forgotten Hippogryph, Voidtalon, Aeonaxx, Poundfist and TLPD. Now what do you have to do? Depend on wich mount you want the only thing you have to do is when and were to be online. I hear you thinking, ah easy, I can do this myself. You are right, you can do this yourself. Only there's a catch, and that is the reason you do not see a lot of people riding those mounts. We have 3 other people helping us and we have people on different realms to go and look for the mounts. This is the reason we are willing to help people get the rare mounts. Now in return we ask for a simple amount of gold in return. We are spending our time so you don't have too! We have many very satisfied customers already and we would love to keep this base growing! We accept gold on all horde realms, we do not accept any real currency besides wow gold. We do not accept bnet balance, we only accept ingame gold. Now, it is random when we will have the mounts, so it can be now, it can be in 5 minutes or even hours. You can add me for any further questions on btag. I hope we can help everybody! Best wishes, Glider Btag: Golden#21595 (Glider) For more Reviews check Draenor : https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614933504#1Glider45 13 Oct
08 Oct <Seraphim> 9/9H, 7/9M recruiting! Hi there! Im an officer in a guild named Seraphim and we are currently recruiting for mythic ToS progresson. Here is some info for you fellas: Raid Days: Wed/Sun - 20:00-23:00 An off day raid for HC/normal tomb - 20:00-23:00 In need of dps and a healer to complete the roster. High need for warrior and rogue. What we aim for, Seraphim started as a handful of long-time raiders and friends who have been raiding on and off since vanilla at both the most hardcore and casual of levels. Were now aiming to be somewhere in-between where we can progress efficiently but raid on a more casual 2 day a week schedule. In Legion our immediate goal was to raid heroic Emerald Nightmare and recruit enough like minded people who would like to be part of a project from the ground-up and eventually want to raid Mythic. We were able to forge a dedicated and skilled core quicker than expected and now feel ready to push things to the next level. In NH we went as far as 7/10M and then took a break before tomb. Who are we looking for? All classes/roles will be considered at the moment but with preference to those mentioned above! Any logs/videos/stream of your performance would be advantageous! Dedicated to their class and guild progression *Have in-depth knowledge of your class and spec *Possess the right attitude of min-maxing your character/s and using all resources available to better your performance *Not easily offended or shy *Reliable, prepared and able to raid 2 days a week *Keen to be involved in Mythic+ groups, alt raids etc *Able to join and contribute on our Discord What we offer *Experienced guild management and raid leading *focused but banterous atmosphere in and outside of raids *raid spot and the chance to experience all future mythic raids (once accepted) *The chance to be involved in all other content outside of raids and even WoW *focused core of raiders, some of which who have played their class/role for many expansions. Even though were a newly created guild we've shown alot of potential and the many new faces have molded in well. With the right applicants we believe we can achieve much higher realm ranks and be one of the better guilds who raid just 2 days a week! https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/stormscale/Seraphim If you think you'd fit in well and have the right attitude feel free to drop me or another officer a message in game:- Tutifrutz, Yggdrassíll, Hikariryuu, Tilmo, Asdsassasin (Asdlolzzxd#2711)Asdsassasin28 08 Oct
07 Oct Takaruth's Riddle Service Do you like riddles? I offer a unique service for 1k/week. Each day you get a new riddle in your mailbox, if you reply me the correct answer you get 300g (only 1 answer/day allowed). Mail me to subscribe. I need some people to prove I am legit, just starting out.Takaruth0 07 Oct
02 Oct H/EU/Stormscale<A Merry Band Of Casuals> is recruiting Hello There! We’re a relatively new guild (created on Legion Launch) based on Stormscale (EU) looking for semi-casual raiders to join our 14-man team. All of us returned at Legion's launch and have little raid experience beforehand, we are preferably looking for plays of a similar standing. We have ToS N cleared and have begun to push HC progression. We will be raiding one night a week (Monday 8-11pm Server time) and our goal to push Heroic raiding, Mythic raiding is not a plan at the moment. Whether you’re a serious or casual raider, we’ll have a sport for you, all we ask is that you have a friendly attitude and work well as a team. We are currently recruiting Ranged DPS and a Healer. If you would like to have a chat please contact either myself (Arluin (Artarion#2479)) or my Officer (Breadloaf (Nells#2154)), or simply reply to the post. Thanks!Arluin1 02 Oct
02 Oct LF Raiding Guild. I did start playing game on vanilla. pretty tryhard raider back then. now i have played wow pretty casually. but i would like to get back to some good raiding and having fun and gettin little raged after hundreds of wipes. I havent done any mythic raiding content and all my HC raids have been from "lets make a grp and see how long we can go with this". What can u get if u take me. well... im rdy to do stuff and help others to get better. Just take me and help me to get raid stuff done. plXor :)Diamondeye1 02 Oct
01 Oct Dont play with Lichkîng-Stormscale Just did a mythic plus run. Lichkîng-Stormscale was our tank, after about 10 mins in he got upset at our lock, decided he wasnt tanking anymore and then started to kill himself. Destroyed the run just because his ego was hurt, so I would advise avoiding him for sure.Vasnarie0 01 Oct
30 Sep Outland is now Linked to Stormscale I have noticed a drastic increase in alliance peeps in all areas. Never did I suffer so much to get dailies done as post the legion pre-patch and it seems to be due to blizzard linking the mostly Horde realm Stormscale with the mostly Alliance realm Outland. What are your views on this and it's impact you think? From my end I don't mind more alliance, but in most cases so far, alliance have far more numbers than the horde and are making it hard to do anything.Turvak13 30 Sep
30 Sep <The Silverhelms> is recruiting! Hi, <The Silverhelms> is recruiting to bolster our ranks! We are a social guild that is progress raiding 2 evenings a week and have 2 evening where we do social raids. raid days: - Monday : 19:45 - 22:30 - Wednesday : 19:45 - 22:30 - Thursday : 19:45 - 22:30 - Sunday : 19:45 - 22:30 Mondas and Wednesday are progress nights where we take it a little bit more serious. And on Thursday and Sunday we take a bit more laid back approach. What do we expect from you?: If u decide to join our guild and u apply for the progress raids we want you to come prepared this includes: - Be fully enchanted/gemmed. - Have flasks/food and potions with u enough for 3 hours raiding. - Be prepared for the raid meaning having looked at the bosses beforehand. What u can expect from us? - Experienced leading. - Fun environment. - Food buff(Feast). - Banter and memes, like ALOT! Loot System : We use personal loot, if u get an item u don't need we roll it for members where it is an upgrade for. Contact : for questions or interest in joining <The Silverhelms> u can contact our officers : - Freyjr <Guildmaster> - Mudokon <Officer> - Flydawni <Officer>Sniekiej0 30 Sep
28 Sep LF alliance WPvP guild As the title suggests - are there any active alliance guilds on this realm?Lythrandyr1 28 Sep
27 Sep Seraphim vs Mythic Mistress Been a while since we killed Mythic Mistress, but the video is finally up. Chaos ensues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7g8DSroKGM&feature=youtu.be DEJAVUYggdrassíll0 27 Sep
23 Sep Join <Honor Capped> please we need noobs.. Do you suck @ WoW? then why not join <Honor Capped>, and we can suck together! Guild guidelines: - Must be immature and rude - Must be ready to gank horde levelers because i said so - Must not choose to play a Pala (only i get to be one) - In WPVP everyone must not play to have fun ONLY heal, protect and take my target - Must be ready to make fun of other people for not accepting my guild invite - Must like Ke$ha's musicDestinight0 23 Sep
21 Sep <Megalomania> is recruiting! {5/9M} About us: Megalomania was formed on the 22nd of august of 2010 on Trollbane by 2 swedish twins. We've raided through the last few months of WotLK and the beginning of cataclysm. When we returned to Trollbane, our lovely server had transformed into a ghost town. A few months fast forward and we're on Stormscale, getting our guild back together. In cataslysm we raided all raids. At the end of cataclysm we were 6/8HC on Dragon Soul. In Mop we have cleared MSV HC, HoF HC, ToES HC, and was working on ToT HC 11/13 and SoO Mythic 8/14. In WoD, we have cleared all the current content here, but left HFC with 11/13 M. Currently in Legion, we've seen some changes in management, and we have managed to have 7/7M (Before NH), 2/3M, 8/10M. And in ToS we're having some difficulties since we lost some of our top players to real life matters, so we're recruiting to fill that spot and pick up the pace in terms of progression. What can we offer you? As a guild, we can offer you a chance to play in a mature community with an equal treatment, and a safe haven from all the pugging and frustration that it brings. Other than that we've got a few pointers that we intend to complete in the remainder of the Legion expansion (and beyond). - PvE progression: As any PvE guild, our main goal is to make progression in raids and clear them at their top difficulty before the release of new content. While we are realistic in this, it will be hard to clear bosses on mythic before next tiers, we do intend to get as far as we can. Right now we are recruiting for Legion, and for the challenges ahead of us. You need to have the patience and the right attitude as we are not a hardcore raiding guild. We had many teams come and go, but due to unfortunate events we are slowly building a steady, trusty team for this. - Mythic + dungeons: We've had a lot of fun in the previous challenge mode dungeons and intend to keep doing the new style of dungeon, so that as many of our guildies as possible can get their transmog gear before it retires. THIS WILL NOT BE A BOOST IN ANY WAY. We expect our guildmembers to do their best and it is a nice way for us to know what someone is made off. - Achievement runs: We intend to get some achievements from the previous tiers from the expansion. This is, however, the last bulletpoint here so it will be the last thing on our list aswell. How to Join us: You can apply @ http://megalomania.forumsv.net/f7-recruitment and fill in an application, just follow the instructions there. Or add me in-game for a chat: SamMihyar #2980 Thank you for considering MegalomaniaMysticalsam9 21 Sep
21 Sep <The Chosen> Fresh progression Good day to you all, <Chosen One> is an oldish guild I created with a couple of friend back in Mists of Pandaria just as a purpose of playing together. Recently we decided that it was time to create our own raiding guild. I myself have been raiding this expansion in the guild Vigilance on Tarren Mill and the guild was 7/10 mythic in NH. With the opening of ToS I stopped raiding there to start playing more with my friends, but it is time to start our own raiding journey. With the short introduction out of the way let's talk about the purpose of this guild. We do understand that recruiting for a new guild isn't an easy feat to achieve, and that is why we are ready to make the recruiting last for a while, we want the perfect team to come together and have fun while raiding in a serious environment. The goal is to clear heroic and start progressing in mythic slowly. The raid days and times aren't decided yet, and as soon as that is decided I will update this post, we want to take feedback from everyone who thinks about joining, so we can create comfortable raiding times for all the members. Raiding days however are quite predictable. We want to start raiding 2 days a week. These 2 days will be during the week, but we haven't sorted out which days yet, so again this will be done with input from any member that is interested to join. Building up a nice community, not just a raiding team that logs in every raid day, and then logs off after every raid day, but a community that has fun together outside of raiding takes time as well, but that is our ultimate goal for this guild. We only ask the following things of you; - positive attitude, probably one of the most important ones. - class and game knowledge. We want to have people who can get into mythic progression with only two days of raiding, so preferably people who either have mythic progression in the past, or at least AotC this expansion. Of course if you feel like you would fit these terms, you can always contact me in-game, and we will discuss the matter and search for an alternative way to let you show that you are able to pull this off. If you are interested add me on btag: Blysto#21703 I wish you a great day.Blysto1 21 Sep
18 Sep < The Adversary > Is looking for semi-casual raiders < The Adversary > Is a brand new guild on Stormscale looking for friendly and relaxed players. We hope to get a steady roster for Antorus, we will definitely do some heroic and normal runs in ToS, but our main goals are for Antorus heroic. We will probably dip our toes into Mythic later on but that is not our first priority. -What are we looking for?- < The Adversary > is looking for friendly dedicated players, we are looking at around 80-90% raid attendance since we will only raid 2 days a week. We use discord for all raid communication, We're hoping for players to engage in other content such as pvp and just general nonsense. RAID SCHEDULE Tuesday 20:00-23:00 ST Sunday 20:00-23:00 ST Casual (normal) Thursday 20:00-23:00 ST If we managed to make you interested please contact: Evation#2249 (reqruiter) Thalavia#2740 (Guild Master)Shadòwpain0 18 Sep
18 Sep 938 Havoc DH 9/9HC LF Casual Raiding Guild As the title says really, returning to wow after a few patches and looking for a casual guild to start some mythic progression and maybe kill a few bosses. I also do a lot of M+ so would be nice to not have to pug everything. I'm 26 from the UK and I've played wow on and off since TBC. Im not looking for any world firsts, just some chill guys who like to progress without making their eyes bleed.Jaypeeb2 18 Sep
18 Sep Selling names on Stormscale Hey there. I have some names that I booked on Stormscale if anyone is interested in buying. Price is negotiable. Names are the following Resentful Enmity Deific Prohibition I accept gold only on Outland (sorry). Thank you for your attention.Akronik0 18 Sep
15 Sep Fire Mage LF Weekend Raiding Guild Hello; I am a fire mage looking for a raiding guild that raids twice per week on weekends, preferably on Friday and Sunday nights. I have experienced 9/9 ToS HC on another caster dps character. Please contact me if you would like me to be a part of your raiding team.Mecastspell1 15 Sep
15 Sep Reddit is more then a name ► Guild: Reddit @ www.redditguild.co.uk ► Realm: Stormscale (EU-PvP). ► Faction: Horde. ► Language: English. ► OpenRaid: Reddit @ http://openraid.org/guilds/index/7098 ► Facebook: Reddit @ https://www.facebook.com/redditguild.co.uk/ ► About us : A well organized guild that has been around from 2013. Raiding 3 days a week and doesn't push raid hours too hard. We want to compete with the best guilds on our server while having fun and enough time for other things in life. We only raid 3 nights a week, meaning we offer alot of room for real-life, next to being in a steady progressing guild. We consider 20 man raiding to be the most sociable and enjoyable raiding experience, raiding aside we are all very sociable and friendly individuals that know each other on first name terms. In many situations this may vary, but normally the schedule will be like this. Make sure you can attend all of these though! We like to keep our setup small, so attendance is very important to us. Our Raid days are: * Wednesday - 20:00-23:00 * Thursday - 20:00-23:00 * Monday - 20:00-23:00 All times are server time. What can We offer you? Raiding: We give you the opportunity to be the first to witness, participate in, and down new raid bosses as they are released. We provide equal opportunities for both old and new players, if you prove yourself to be better than an already existing member of your respective role/class. Keystone: We give you the opportunity to witness and participate in, and down new key challenges as they are released. We provide equal opportunities for both old and new players, if you prove yourself to be better than an already existing member of your respective role/class. Community: We as a community has growing these last couple of years and started branching out to other games and/or aspects of World of Warcraft itself. As the guild itself we offer stability and people with the same mindset as yourself - raiding Semi-hardcore and down bosses cleanest than any other guild. Outside of raiding there are always members playing other games during downtime - we have a couple of people playing blizzard and other games. Needless to say you will always find people to join your games with Reddit. Requirements: Commitment: All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding. You will be required to dedicate yourself to min/maxing not only your main character, but also maintain and prepare multiple alts. Applicants must also have the time and drive to raid the amount needed for clearing the content. Criticism: You should be able to handle constuctive criticism if/when it's directed your way. Attendance: During progress raids our schedule is really demanding: we raid 3 day`s and it's really important you understand this before even thinking about applying or poaching an officer in-game in order for us not to waste yours/ours time. Farm raids: Once down to a 1 day farm we raid Wednesdays at 20:00 CET. Immediately after progress we raid more than the 1 day a week if it is required to clear. Communication: World of Warcraft is a team game and communication is the utterly most important thing when raiding. Therefore you will be required to install TS and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand English. Contact: Applications should be submitted via our website. If you would like to contact us in game recruitment! Svenni-Stormscale (Sv3nn1#2293) Bronexx-StormscaleSvenni0 15 Sep
12 Sep <Rat Pack> is recruiting dps! Rat Pack was formed in the end of MoP and we started raiding in the weeks leading up to WoD and ever since, our goal has been to clear current content. We are a three day raiding guild located on Stormscale-EU. Our team consists veteran and expirienced players, many who wanted a more relaxing evoirment or simply don't have the time required for hardcore raiding anymore. We are a group of passionate gamers that are always looking forward to the new challenges this game throws at us and with that, the opportunity to improve. What can we offer you? * A friendly evoirment where everyone is welcome and there is both time to fool around and to be dead serious in order to get the kill. * Guild mates who are almost, always up for doing dungeons and much more * A place to call home. We are many who has been in Rat Pack for years, meaning that we have a strong and stable core of players. * A good balance between WoW and RL. Current Tier Progress: 3/9 Mythic ToS Previous Tier Progress: 7/7M EN (cutting-edge), 2/3M ToV, 7/10M NH Main Progress Raids: Wednesday/Thursday/Monday 20.00-23:00 server time Farm/Alt/Fun Raid Sunday 20.00 server time Voice communication: Discord Minumum requirements when applying: * Extensive knowledge of the class that you are applying with. * The ability to keep up your focus during the rough parts of progress. * Being able to take constructive criticism (and to give it too) in a positive way. * Being able to use Discord and be vocal, especially where it's needed. Huge plus when applying: * Mythic raid experience in any previous tiers. * Being able to show good logs * Having an off-spec that you are able to perform well with Recruitment Status: We currently have 3-4 dps spots open among our ranks. Mage, warrior, rogue and boomkin is the profered. Any apply will be taking into consideration, so feel free to apply, even if you are not playing on of the above classes/specs. Contact us: Apply form: https://goo.gl/forms/B2AAjRNt0rec4nr62 If this sounds like you and you're interested in joining, then please wisper or add : Chuckboris (dule#2635) Deadstrike (ZION#2622) Faroth (faroth#2113) Thank you for your time.Faroth0 12 Sep
11 Sep <BLOODLUST ON PULL> 3/9M RECRUITING <BLOODLUST ON PULL> 3/9 M TOS Recruiting exceptional players for our Mythic teamEuphordeia3 11 Sep
07 Sep Holy priest LF raiding guild as social Hey there, I'm just looking for a a raiding guild we're I could be social and raid when I can. A bit about myself: Nationality - U.K./English Age - 29 Last raiding experience - in this expansion I've only done emerald nightmare on normal in pugs, and prior to that I was raiding in warlords of dranor clearing hell fire citidal he on My Mage on a weekly basis. I raided the whole of wotlk and tbl. As I have 2 kids getting them to bed is priority so i normally make it on for 7.30 till late. I haven't raided on priest since wotlk but I decided on a change from My Mage this expansion. Hopefully I can be helpful to any guilds out there. Just give me a message on here or in game Qeul#2413Keulthas0 07 Sep
07 Sep [H] <The Iron Council> 8/9hc Recruiting Progress: 9/9hc Primary Language: English Raid Schedual: Tue 20:00-23:00, Thu 20:00-23:00 WowProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/stormscale/The+Iron+Council <The Iron Council> is a semi-casual raiding guild. We are composed of a rag tag team of players with various raiding backgrounds (heroic or higher, mind you), and are now looking to expand our current raid roster. What we are looking for in our applicants: - Someone who knows their class, and their specialization well. - Someone with a positive attitude, who is also willing to adapt if the situation requires it. - Someone with prior raiding experience. - Someone with a moderate, to low salt concentration. If you are interested, please contact one of the officers; or whisper me directly Eikrem#2757 to have a chat in-game.Belial4 07 Sep
06 Sep WTB [Darkmoon Game Prize] Edit: No longer buying. Hello! In order to receive my Darkmoon Dirigible I need 300 more tickets. Since you can mail and trade Darkmoon Game Prizes which contain these tickets I am buying them in mass. I will pay you 500 Gold for one [Darkmoon Game Prize]. (wowhead.com/item=93724/darkmoon-game-prize) You can either trade me the prizes or send them via C.O.D . (e.g you send me 10 Prizes for 3500 Gold/350 gold each). Whisper for trade or send C.O.D Mail to: Trautx-Stormscale Trautx1 06 Sep
31 Aug Bear 926, 7/9 HC Tos, LF guild Hi there guys, so I just left my old guild, with progress of 7/9 HC TOS. I had some problems with leadership there so I said to myself "lets move on". Now I am looking for guild on horde, where I could help and continue with progress of HC and after that I would love to go on Mythic TOS :) I am 23 old player from Czech republic, I speak english and I have Discord ready. But I can use any other program your guild is using ofc :) I would love to get in some friendly,chatty and helpful guild where I wont be only raiding but doing a lot of M+s and pve stuff basically. I dont play pvp anymore since start of Legion, but if needed, I can jump in with my bear and keep you from getting big hits with my thick bear furr :) I dont have problem with transfering to another realm, I would love to stay on Horde thou. I have a lot of chars and alts as well but I prefer to focus on one char 90% of time. My other chars are Holy Pr, Arcane Mage, Holy Pala and lot more. Also leveling Resto Shaman atm. Raid days : I would prefer a lot of raid days, 3 at least. There is no time to waste so why not do that in raid :) I prefer evening from 19:30, after that I can be online for how long is needed :) I also do lot of M+s so I hope there will be players for that also :) I hope that I will find some new great collective here and looking forward to meet new guildies :) Let me know here or on btag TicTac#21383. Cheers guys :)Ekkyee1 31 Aug
31 Aug New raider looking for a raiding guild I've been enjoying Legion a lot and decided that I'd like to get into raiding/progression, so I do not have any experience. I Looking for a friendly guild that I can progress with, preferably a guild that hasn't progressed too much as I don't want to be overwhelmed and performing poorly, at the moment I am ilvl 900. I am British and am attending College right now, but I still have a lot of spare time that I can dedicate towards raiding and improving, especially in the evenings. I can raid for 3-4 hours a night consistently, maybe even more if needed. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/zeye Add me and we can talk! Jim#23717Zeye2 31 Aug
30 Aug Looking for a change? Hi All. Im the GM of a guild called <Saves the Day> on The Maelstrom. We are currently 2/9M and looking for a few more ranged dps that include (but not limited to) the following Shadow priests Boomkin Elemental Shaman MM Hunter If you are open to a server transfer i would be very interested in speak with you. Worried about guilds collapsing and disbanding? No issue with us, our guild was formed in june 2005 and we have been raiding ever since (except mists, but who counts mists right?) we are mostly from the UK with some Europeans and americans in the mix too , We currently raid 3 days a week with the following schedule Wednesday 9pm-12pm (server) - Progression Thursday 9pm-12pm(server) - Progression Sunday 9pm-12pm(Server) - Split run Farming heroic (last week we killed 15 bosses in 3 hours across 2 runs) We also do a casual normal ToS clear on saturdays for our less active raiders/alts on top of all of that we tend to chat and game as a community when we arent busy raiding, we will be doing mythic + or some old content for transmog, or even playing other games outside of wow (currently i have a hosted multiplay private server of 7 days to die that we are playing) and i have no doubt we will dabble in destiny 2 when it comes out So if any of this sounds interesting contact me on the following Bnet - htidredneck#1908 or Discord - fink#5821 Please refrain from posting in this thread as i may not see it quick enough, hope to speak to you all soon!Finkadin0 30 Aug
29 Aug Relax Mate We Got This <Horde PVP> Recruiting! Relax Mate We Got This recruiting! -Introduction- Greetings, Stormscale community! <Relax Mate We Got This> is formed by leadership wanting to push rankings, while continuing to have fun in the process. Our core group consists mostly of people from Warmane(private server) pvp guild Relax Bro We Got This and people from the pvp guild from Stormscale We Kick Your Darnassus. This is basically the successor of the 2 guilds. Our activity is PvP related and includes but it is not limited to : BG premades, Rated BG's, Arenas and World PvP. One of our particularities, which separates us from other PvP oriented guilds, is that, while striving for perfection, our main goal is having a nice time alongside our community members. -Who are we looking for?- We'd like experienced players in the first place, although we gladly welcome any sociable individual who posesses minimal PvP knowledge, patience, commitment and English skills, while willing to improve alongside us. P.S - We will not tolerate unnecessary drama or disturbance; however we have an open talk policy, so any quarrel between members is to be discussed and solved out. We do not need cockish attitude possessors nor elitists and we gladly invite them to sell their coffins elsewhere. -What are our goals?- At first, to refill the ranks of the guild as a lot of our old players are no longer playing Wow or those are playing have switched to PVE and have left us with manpower problems. Performing in Rated BG's is the Main objective of this guild. Strong lead, tactically and strategically adaptive play combined with skilled players in order to secure the win in a rated BG. Play together as a guild, as a group or as some individuals doing arena or premades. To have fun in general. A few videos from our past runs(mainly those from private servers):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIx-tPNG5r0 https://youtu.be/Xs23thrTqaY https://youtu.be/DYPnx4I7N7Y https://youtu.be/ShJ8oEEqUV0 We are also looking for potential officers as we are lacking in that category for now. If you have the responsibility ,willingness and think that you have the other qualities to be an officer, whisper Sickmdfkr in game( Brutal#2151). This is your best opportunity to get higher ranked quickly and get one of the leading roles in the guild as normally "this promotion" would happen very slowly. We're looking for the potential officers to be competent, respectful, social and good organisers. In order to join, fill the recruitment form and wait for a response. -RECRUITMENT:OPEN Character Name: Class/Spec: Previous experience(Proof-image): Realm time availability: Discord(specify if you've got a mic or not) Yes/No: What are you expecting from the guild: -Leadership- Feel free to whisper them in game for anything. Sickmdfkr (Brutal#2151) Räddøsh (stelkedzhiev#2534) CodintSickmdfkr1 29 Aug
28 Aug [H] Republiken Swe Guild Republiken är nu tillbaka och vi tänker satsa på att köra ToS Normal/Heroic under sommaren! Guilden har funnit sedan vanilla då den skapades av ett gäng IRL polare från Republiken Jämtland och har alltid varit en svensk raiding guild! Vi är ingen hardcore guild utan vi ska ha kul när vi spelar i raid progress och utanför. Vår plan är att rekrytera folk under sommaren och bara köra Normal och HC sen ta tag i mythic när sommaren når mot sitt !@#$ och man har blivit fet på all grillad mat och öl. ;). /BumbibeerAgranosh6 28 Aug
26 Aug Boosting mythic 10-15 WTS m+ boost of any key lvl 10-15 for coming weekly chest. Raiders from guilds such as <Nova> and <Wiping as intended> are preforming the runs. Price is as follows: 100k for lvl 10 if YOU have a keystone at lvl 10 150k for a lvl 10 if we have to use our own key 200k for a lvl 15 Accepts gold on following servers: Draenor, Ragnaros and Stormscale Add : Zonnor#2591 Rilly#2274Xonnor0 26 Aug
25 Aug H-[Save Candyland] Progression Raiding Guild Recruits Who are we: [Save Candyland] is a Raiding Progression AND Rated Battleground guild growing rapidly. We already have: Stable Rbg Team (daily groups for casual and core players) made up by 2k - 2.4k+ experienced players Daily Random Battleground Premades Mythic + Groups What we need: We are looking forward to recruit dedicated - competitive raiders that aiming to clear all Mythic & Heroic content. Already have some players with former hardcore raiding experience willing to make a strong Progression Core. Schedule will be Thursday - Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 Realm Time. What are the requirements: -Be able to attend 100% of raids. If you don't let us know that you can't raid and give us a legit reason. -Come always prepared for the raid (always online 30min before asigned raid time. Consumables are mandatory. Make sure you can afford loads of Flasks / potions / food / runes etc. -Study theorycrafting. Read your class guides. Look for updates. -Know your stat priority, Your Best in Slot items. Always be fully enchanted and socketed. -Be polite positive patient and competitive at the same time. No dramas. No negative attitude. Be able discuss and criticize, always in a constructive way. Loot system is under discussion yet. We will most likely use DKP system though. If u like the idea and fit the requirements, be a part of it. Do not hesitate. Visit our website and apply: http://savecandyland.shivtr.com/ p.s. 1.Applications for the RBG team / PvP section are only happening via /whisper. 2. Every casual player (PvP or PvE) is welcome to join on a social rank. It has always been a good way to meet good players. No application needed for that.Horrorpunk1 25 Aug
25 Aug LF PvP Guild Hey guys, I looking for some chill people to play with and progress at PvP. I'm bored of this pugs rated BGSThyrellia1 25 Aug
24 Aug Lf rbg team Yoyo guys, I'm looking for an rbg team to play daily or weekly. Can't find any I'm only playing with random pug and it's not really fun/competitive at all. Would like to push cr and play with the same people more. You can add me bnet. Peace !Outplaybro1 24 Aug
20 Aug Guardian 926 LF Raid Guild Hi there guys, So I just left my last guild and Now I would like to try some new thing :) We cleared 7/9 HC and I would like to continue in progress and after sime time, hopefully move to Mythic. I have a lot of free time So i can raid almost every day. Ready on Discord. I am 23 years old Boy from Czech republic, I prefer English speakin guild and Hope to find a place here in some new awesome groop of people ;) Let me know guys :)Ekkyee1 20 Aug
20 Aug [H] - Meenen - Preparing for 7.3! [H] - Meenen - Preparing for 7.3! Meenen is a casual Guild consisting of wow veterans that are tired of associating with the trash talking players in pubs. The Guild was actice with great success in MoP and we're now starting to sort up our roster to become a solid Mythic Guild in 7.3!! If you favor a mature community then this guild is is for you. We will not accept any childish behavior. The atmosphere of the guild is very relaxed and to be truthful a tiny bit insane.. You will need to have a good sense of humor. As we will only be raiding two days aweek we need our members to have high attendence and be well focused during raids. We're currently in need of most classes Our (preliminary) raiding Schedule: Thuesdays: 29.30-23.30 Thursdays: 19.30-23.30 If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask Nizu#2558Nizu0 20 Aug
17 Aug <The Second Law> Recruiting! [H] Hello Everyone <The Second Law> is a mature PvE guild on Stormscale. We’re currently raiding ToS with the aim of clearing Mythic, and as such we have some openings for good players. In the following wall of text, we will introduce you to our guild and what we're about, what we have to offer you, and lastly how you can join us. Current openings: This part will be different from what you usually see. What we look for is players and not just gear or achievements. We believe that someone with little to no experience raiding still has the potential to be a good player, because of this what we mainly look for is long term players over characters. Of course a player with up to date gear and experience will have an easier time joining the guild and our raids but anyone with the right mindset will be given a fair chance. Raiding This guild is seen as a semi-harcore raiding guild being able to clear content on its highest difficulty while it is still relevant. A lot of players can play at a high level but lack the time to commit to a hardcore raiding guild. Here we do understand that you have a life outside the game and that it has first priority. Because of this we have 3 main raids each week each lasting 3 hours. Since we raid less often we want to get as much out of each raid as possible without compromising real life. Within the guild we provide different ranks depending on how much time each individual have for raiding. Main raid days Wednesday - 20:00-23:00 server time (GMT+1) Thursday - 20:00-23:00 server time (GMT+1) Sunday - 20:00-23:00 server time (GMT+1) Off raid day We also set-up one optional off-day for gearing-up runs, alt-runs, achievement-runs and other kinds of voluntary activities. Monday- 20:00-23:00 server time (GMT+1) Social part In this guild we do not only care for raiding but prioritize the social part high as well to maintain an enjoyable atmosphere both inside and outside raids. We believe that raiding is so much more than just killing bosses and that the people you kill them with is as, if not more, important than the kill itself. At the same time we see a guild as a community and not just a raid group, so frequently different events are ongoing inside the guild, be it mount runs, achievement runs, dungeon runs or playing other games together such as Overwatch or Heroes of the Storm. This is all something we value. Rules As any other community we need a set of rules so everyone is on the same page and a structured and ordered, yet pleasant atmosphere can be present. We expect all our members to read through our rule set and follow them at all times. Our rule set can be found on our website at: https://secondlaw-guild.com/about/ Why require an application? We do only accept written applications posted on our website. The act of making an application, shows us that you are willing to commit to our guild. People who can't be bothered with this, aren't welcome in our community. This may seem harsh but we want to draw a very clear line here. More information If you wish to know more about our guild you can visit our website at https://secondlaw-guild.com Contact You are always welcome to contact our officers on their battletags: skorgy#2300, Dhracian#2378 or WhiteClaw#2708 should you have any questions or would like a talk about the guild before writing your application. How to join us If our post has caught your attention and you wish to join our guild we ask of you to go to our website at https://secondlaw-guild.com/apply/ and write an application there. Thank you for reading our post and hopefully we’ll see you in our guild soon!Noctua8 17 Aug
16 Aug <ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC> PvP Guild - Defias Brotherhood(H) <ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC> is a reformed PvP Guild formed by active and social PvP'ers on the Defias Brotherhood server. After previously having created and ran one of the more larger, active and successful PvP Guilds on the Alliance side of Defias, we are looking to replicate that over on the Horde side. Our Aim: Our aim is to recreate what we achieved over during our time on Alliance and even ascend past that. We are striving to create an active and social hub for all aspects of PvP. This includes: All forms of Rated - Rated Battleground's, Arena's. World PvP Premade Guild Random BG Groups Other fun PvP events such as: Duel Tournaments, Arena Tournaments, Gurubashi Royal Rumble's etc for gold and other in game prizes. We will also run Mythic+ Dungeons, if people are interested. We understand that even as a casual player, it can be frustrating joining Random BG's, and being paired with other players who either don't know what they're doing, or just don't care for the objectives. You can always find people for a group here to queue into Randoms, play with likeminded players and ensure you dominate the opposing faction. Our founding members are made up of several 2k - 2.4k experienced players and we are expecting a few more of these to be joining us soon. Guild Standards: One of the more important standards of the Guild is to be active in PvP. We want to ensure the Guild is a bright, active, thriving pot of PvP activity. Where you can log on and instantly find another player to do some form of PvP with. Therefore we ask all our members to be as active(as they possibly can) and get stuck in with as many Guild events as possible - whilst also helping out other Guildee's who need help. We want to ensure that every one of our players feels comfortable and at home in our Guild and that they enjoy their time here. It is also important that all off our members have Discord downloaded, a working microphone, and understand English. We don't expect you to sit on Discord all the time, or even constantly be having conversations - we understand that is especially difficult for shy people. However, having an active and social Discord where you can talk on voice with other Guildee's helps add an extra layer of socialness to the guild, as well as adding more familiarity with each other. It is also important to be able to call out certain things in PvP. World PvP: Defias Brotherhood is a PvP flagged server, and is one of the only, if not the only, 50/50 ratio balanced Horde/Alliance PvP server. This means you will quite often bump into players of the opposing faction when you're out and about. Because of the nature of the server, there are also guild's that focus primarily on World PvP, and others that dabble in it. Many of our member's have a keen interest in World PvP, and are experienced in that field of the game. We will never shy away from World PvP skirmishes, and we ask that potential Guildee's do the same. If a Guildee is out being ganked whilst World Questing, we expecting our members to go out and help, and then take over that area and gank the ganker. We will have several planned World PvP events where we head to a certain area in the game as a Guild and take it over. World PvP is very unpredictable and spontaneous so if an opportunity for it crops up outside of the events, we'd expect you to get involved. Recruitment: We have no real hardcore, specific rules about recruiting. All we ask is that all prospective members have a keen interest in all aspects of PvP, as well as World PvP. We ask that you are active and social, and aren't one for drama. We do like a bit of banter and a laugh and a joke, but we don't want it going too far and want to steer clear of drama at all costs. We ask that all of our members have the following: Ability to speak and understand English Discord and a working microphone Active and social PvP'ers. If any of this sounds like its up your street, and you'd be interested in transferring and joining us, or even just want to ask some more questions - then please don't hesitate to add me to Battletag and ask me whatever you'd like in regards to the guild. Damian#2344 Cheers guys, hope to hear from you soon.Killían0 16 Aug
11 Aug [H] <Legio Pro Fennia - Draenor> LF Finnish Raiders As titled.. Since this is solely meant for Finnish people only, the following will be in finnish. <Legio pro Fennia> (Draenor serverillä) Tier 20 - 9/9HC, 1/9M (Tier 19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M) etsii kesän lomailun ja rauhallisen pelailun myötä pelaajia Legion raideille. Kil'jaeden hc-kaadon myötä etsimme lisää rosteria myös mythic raideja ajatellen. Kesän aiheuttamat lomailut kun tekevät sen että osallistujia on yleensä juuri ja juuri tarvittava 20 pelaajan määrä. Mikä ihmeen Legio pro Fennia? Legio pro Fennia on ollut olemassa aikojen alusta... oikeastaan jo ennen World of Warcraftin euroopan launchia. Laughing Skull-serverillä jo WoWin betassa juostiin samalla porukalla (Nordic Horde) joka sittemmin muodosti Legio pro Fennian alunperin Agamaggan-serverille. Kor'gallille koko kilta siirtyi 3.6.2005, josta matka jatkui 9.3.2013 Draenorille. Legio pro Fennia ei ole kilta, joka yksi kaunis päivä vain lakkaisi olemasta vaan sen ydinjäsenillä on pitkä kokemus killasta ja kilta pysyy varmasti pystyssä vielä pitkään. Kaikesta tästä huolimatta haluammekin riveihimme myös uutta verta. Mitä sinulta vaaditaan: - Ymmärrät allaolevan tekstin - 18-vuoden ikä, enemmänkin toki saa olla - killan raid-päivät sopivat VÄHINTÄÄN kahtena päivänä kolmesta: to ja ma-ti klo 19:00-22:00 - ei ongelmia tietokoneen tai internetyhteyden kanssa - raid-addonit kunnossa - oma-aloitteisuutta itselle uusien pomojen taktiikoiden selvityksessä - osaa tehdä hakemuksen, jota lukiessa eivät silmät ala vuotamaan verta Mitä sinulle tarjotaan: - Mahdollisuus päästä raidaamaan suomalaisessa täysi-ikäisessä porukassa - Suuria tunteita, niin hyvässä kuin pahassakin - Olla osa yhtä vanhimmista yhä pystyssä olevista (suomi)killoista. Legio pro Fennia perustettiin jo WoWin betan aikana kauan ennen virallista julkaisua! Mitä tarvitaan? Tällä hetkellä tankki/heal osasto on aika hyvin kasassa mutta otamme kaikki hakemukset harkintaan. Ennenkaikkea järkevä ja asian osaava pelaaja on aina tervetullut. Aina kannattaa kokeilla kepillä jäätä, mutta muista - Sherlockmaiset analysaattorit tutkivat hakemuksesi kamman ja suurennuslasin kanssa :-) WWW-sivut ja mahdollisuuden hakea kiltaan löydät osoitteesta http://www.legioprofennia.net/ Tervetuloa mukaan!Nazshak1 11 Aug
08 Aug WTB Kil'jaeden CURVE boost WTB Kil'jaeden CURVE boost!! For goldYoloswagz0 08 Aug
08 Aug Seraphim vs Sisters of the moon Mythic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwVKg88JXgMYggdrassíll0 08 Aug