Stormscale

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
14h None So Fierce[H] -No Mythic Raids- 9/9N 9/9HC Hello everyone! None So Fierce is a horde guild on Stormscale! And right now sitting here writing this i kinda wish that was all i had to write in order to convince everyone here that our guild is the right choice for you! But i guess i have to jump into the details about us in order to convince you, so fine here we go :) Our guild is built upon a group of real life friends from Bergen Norway who again have invited their buddies both from real life or previous gaming experiances. Most of us is 30 years or older and have been playing WoW ever since vanilla with some breaks in between expansions as blizzard never seem to be fast enough with new content. Anyways! since we are old guys living far north with bad weather we end up spending a lot of time in game where we raid, do 5 man instances and joke around in TS! WoW has become our break from real life issues such as girlfriends, kids, work and all those other annoying things that is expected of everyone :) So a little more about our guild itself! The guild was founded right after WoD was released, about that time where garrisons seemed to be a fun thing and you found yourself going into the mine and collecting flowers in your back yard and threw them into the guild bank thinking "this is awesome, i never have to leave this place!". When the raids finally were released we set our goal to clear every raid instance on heroic within enough time to earn our "curve" achievements. We managed to to this for all WOD raids without any big time trubbles at all, and our goal is to continiue doing this in Legion. Our goals/achievements during Legion: To clear all raids on Heroic 5 man mythics+ gearing together with guild players (This is the most important part, and you should be a player who enjoys doing m+ with guildies) EM Normal 7/7 EM Heroic 7/7 ToV Normal 3/3 ToV Heroic 3/3 Nighthold Normal 10/10 Nighthold Heroic 10/10 Tomb of Sargeras Normal 9/9 Tomb of Sargeras Heroic 9/9 Who are we looking for: We are looking for players who do not seek the thrill of mythic raiding, the players out there who know that Heroic is difficult enough and take some time to manage 100%. You need to understand that during raids it is OK to mess around and joke with each other, but during boss fights stay focused on your game. We expect you to always give your best during raids and try to figure out ways to improve yourself. We do not kick or thrash talk bad performances, but if we see you struggling we will try to help you out a bit with tips & tricks. We try our best to take care of guild players You are a player or a group of players who enjoy doing Mythic+ instances as we consider this the most important content at the moment Classes/spec we are looking for: Healers DPS We are also looking for groups of players who enjoy doing Mythic+ instances as a group or together with other guild members combined with the two raid days Main raid days are: Monday & Wednesday 19:30 - 23:00 Who to contact: Did i convince you? GREAT! just contact an officer: Meekò- Battle.net Snakeprix#2419 - Discord Meekò#8362 Santirè- Battle.net Santire#2116 - Discord Santire#4733 Micromatic- Battle.net Sala#2895 -Santire/AthkAthk144 14h
1d Want to join a very social PvE and PvP guild? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cordial- 'warm and friendly'- creating the right type of atmosphere we believe makes a great guild. Hi! My name is Rebecca and I am one of 2 GMs of the guild Cordial on Stormscale. Luke and I were officers in a guild previously and have both raiding and PvP experience but decided we wanted to build a community of people where being social was right at the very core. We're both also about the 'casual' WoW experience, however I truly believe that if you have a group of like-minded individuals, you end up progressing in content quickly anyway. So, we set up 'Cordial' and let me tell you a little bit about what we're about: - We're about a community of friends, playing all kinds of content and games together. We're not limited to WoW, we hang out in discord and play a bunch of games- HoTS, Hearthstone, Diablo, League. Within WoW, we do PvE (raids, mythic keystones, quests) as well as PvP (Bgs, Arenas) and we just switch and swap according to what people wanna do and are feeling! - We are definitely casual in our mindset. We clear raid content (Normal, Heroic, Mythic (hopefully!)) but we do so with the idea that if you can't make it, that is no problem at all. It means sometimes we have to fill with PUGs, but it keeps everyone relaxed and means you do what you need to do, when you need to do it. We just set events and you sign up- simple. - We are all on a level playing field. We don't have any officers actually, just 2 GMs. Luke and I put events together and make sure you have food and flasks from the guild fund for our content runs, but other than that we're just there to recruit and hang out- nothing more. If you wanna run a raid one day- go for it. It's the perfect opportunity for you to join us if you want to be part of something where you have the opportunity just to try stuff- no pressure at all. And, what we've found from the above is that you end up with such a solid set of friends who like to do all kinds of things- and the level of respect makes everything so much easier. We're small(ish) at the moment, as getting the right people in the guild is absolutely paramount for us. So, if you want to be part of our community, please add Luke or I on Battlenet (Luke#24708 or Bexsie#2588) and we'll be more than happy to chat with you. Take care of yourselves :) Rebecca Cordial- 'A pleasant-tasting medicine'- even when it gets tough, we're here to make it better again. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Bexey10 1d
2d <The Second Law> Recruiting! [H] Hello Everyone <The Second Law> is a mature PvE guild on Stormscale. We’re currently raiding ToS with the aim of clearing Mythic, and as such we have some openings for good players. In the following wall of text, we will introduce you to our guild and what we're about, what we have to offer you, and lastly how you can join us. Current openings: This part will be different from what you usually see. What we look for is players and not just gear or achievements. We believe that someone with little to no experience raiding still has the potential to be a good player, because of this what we mainly look for is long term players over characters. Of course a player with up to date gear and experience will have an easier time joining the guild and our raids but anyone with the right mindset will be given a fair chance. Raiding This guild is seen as a semi-harcore raiding guild being able to clear content on its highest difficulty while it is still relevant. A lot of players can play at a high level but lack the time to commit to a hardcore raiding guild. Here we do understand that you have a life outside the game and that it has first priority. Because of this we have 3 main raids each week each lasting 3 hours. Since we raid less often we want to get as much out of each raid as possible without compromising real life. Within the guild we provide different ranks depending on how much time each individual have for raiding. Main raid days Wednesday - 20:00-23:00 server time (GMT+1) Thursday - 20:00-23:00 server time (GMT+1) Sunday - 20:00-23:00 server time (GMT+1) Off raid day We also set-up one optional off-day for gearing-up runs, alt-runs, achievement-runs and other kinds of voluntary activities. Monday- 20:00-23:00 server time (GMT+1) Social part In this guild we do not only care for raiding but prioritize the social part high as well to maintain an enjoyable atmosphere both inside and outside raids. We believe that raiding is so much more than just killing bosses and that the people you kill them with is as, if not more, important than the kill itself. At the same time we see a guild as a community and not just a raid group, so frequently different events are ongoing inside the guild, be it mount runs, achievement runs, dungeon runs or playing other games together such as Overwatch or Heroes of the Storm. This is all something we value. Rules As any other community we need a set of rules so everyone is on the same page and a structured and ordered, yet pleasant atmosphere can be present. We expect all our members to read through our rule set and follow them at all times. Our rule set can be found on our website at: https://secondlaw-guild.com/about/ Why require an application? We do only accept written applications posted on our website. The act of making an application, shows us that you are willing to commit to our guild. People who can't be bothered with this, aren't welcome in our community. This may seem harsh but we want to draw a very clear line here. More information If you wish to know more about our guild you can visit our website at https://secondlaw-guild.com Contact You are always welcome to contact our officers on their battletags: skorgy#2300, Dhracian#2378 or WhiteClaw#2708 should you have any questions or would like a talk about the guild before writing your application. How to join us If our post has caught your attention and you wish to join our guild we ask of you to go to our website at https://secondlaw-guild.com/apply/ and write an application there. Thank you for reading our post and hopefully we’ll see you in our guild soon!Noctua8 2d
2d <Seraphim> 9/9H, 4/9M recruiting! Hi there! Im an officer in a guild named Seraphim and we are currently recruiting for mythic ToS progresson. Here is some info for you fellas: Raid Days: Wed/Sun - 20:00-23:00 An off day raid for HC/normal tomb - 20:00-23:00 In need of dps and a healer to complete the roster. We currently are currently cleared both normal and heroic Tomb and now look to start the mythic progresson to keep up in guild rankings as a only 2 day raiding guild. What we aim for, Seraphim started as a handful of long-time raiders and friends who have been raiding on and off since vanilla at both the most hardcore and casual of levels. Were now aiming to be somewhere in-between where we can progress efficiently but raid on a more casual 2 day a week schedule. In Legion our immediate goal was to raid heroic Emerald Nightmare and recruit enough like minded people who would like to be part of a project from the ground-up and eventually want to raid Mythic. We were able to forge a dedicated and skilled core quicker than expected and now feel ready to push things to the next level. In NH we went as far as 7/10M and then took a break before tomb. Who are we looking for? All classes/roles will be considered at the moment but with preference to those mentioned above! Any logs/videos/stream of your performance would be advantageous! Dedicated to their class and guild progression *Have in-depth knowledge of your class and spec *Possess the right attitude of min-maxing your character/s and using all resources available to better your performance *Not easily offended or shy *Reliable, prepared and able to raid 2 days a week *Keen to be involved in Mythic+ groups, alt raids etc *Able to join and contribute on our Discord What we offer *Experienced guild management and raid leading *focused but banterous atmosphere in and outside of raids *raid spot and the chance to experience all future mythic raids (once accepted) *The chance to be involved in all other content outside of raids and even WoW *focused core of raiders, some of which who have played their class/role for many expansions. Even though were a newly created guild we've shown alot of potential and the many new faces have molded in well. With the right applicants we believe we can achieve much higher realm ranks and be one of the better guilds who raid just 2 days a week! https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/stormscale/Seraphim If you think you'd fit in well and have the right attitude feel free to drop me or another officer a message in game:- Tutifrutz, Yggdrassíll, Hikariryuu, Tilmo, Asdsassasin (Asdlolzzxd#2711)Asdsassasin16 2d
3d New raider looking for a raiding guild I've been enjoying Legion a lot and decided that I'd like to get into raiding/progression, so I do not have any experience. I Looking for a friendly guild that I can progress with, preferably a guild that hasn't progressed too much as I don't want to be overwhelmed and performing poorly, at the moment I am ilvl 900. I am British and am attending College right now, but I still have a lot of spare time that I can dedicate towards raiding and improving, especially in the evenings. I can raid for 3-4 hours a night consistently, maybe even more if needed. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/zeye Add me and we can talk! Jim#23717Zeye0 3d
3d <ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC> PvP Guild - Defias Brotherhood(H) <ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC> is a reformed PvP Guild formed by active and social PvP'ers on the Defias Brotherhood server. After previously having created and ran one of the more larger, active and successful PvP Guilds on the Alliance side of Defias, we are looking to replicate that over on the Horde side. Our Aim: Our aim is to recreate what we achieved over during our time on Alliance and even ascend past that. We are striving to create an active and social hub for all aspects of PvP. This includes: All forms of Rated - Rated Battleground's, Arena's. World PvP Premade Guild Random BG Groups Other fun PvP events such as: Duel Tournaments, Arena Tournaments, Gurubashi Royal Rumble's etc for gold and other in game prizes. We will also run Mythic+ Dungeons, if people are interested. We understand that even as a casual player, it can be frustrating joining Random BG's, and being paired with other players who either don't know what they're doing, or just don't care for the objectives. You can always find people for a group here to queue into Randoms, play with likeminded players and ensure you dominate the opposing faction. Our founding members are made up of several 2k - 2.4k experienced players and we are expecting a few more of these to be joining us soon. Guild Standards: One of the more important standards of the Guild is to be active in PvP. We want to ensure the Guild is a bright, active, thriving pot of PvP activity. Where you can log on and instantly find another player to do some form of PvP with. Therefore we ask all our members to be as active(as they possibly can) and get stuck in with as many Guild events as possible - whilst also helping out other Guildee's who need help. We want to ensure that every one of our players feels comfortable and at home in our Guild and that they enjoy their time here. It is also important that all off our members have Discord downloaded, a working microphone, and understand English. We don't expect you to sit on Discord all the time, or even constantly be having conversations - we understand that is especially difficult for shy people. However, having an active and social Discord where you can talk on voice with other Guildee's helps add an extra layer of socialness to the guild, as well as adding more familiarity with each other. It is also important to be able to call out certain things in PvP. World PvP: Defias Brotherhood is a PvP flagged server, and is one of the only, if not the only, 50/50 ratio balanced Horde/Alliance PvP server. This means you will quite often bump into players of the opposing faction when you're out and about. Because of the nature of the server, there are also guild's that focus primarily on World PvP, and others that dabble in it. Many of our member's have a keen interest in World PvP, and are experienced in that field of the game. We will never shy away from World PvP skirmishes, and we ask that potential Guildee's do the same. If a Guildee is out being ganked whilst World Questing, we expecting our members to go out and help, and then take over that area and gank the ganker. We will have several planned World PvP events where we head to a certain area in the game as a Guild and take it over. World PvP is very unpredictable and spontaneous so if an opportunity for it crops up outside of the events, we'd expect you to get involved. Recruitment: We have no real hardcore, specific rules about recruiting. All we ask is that all prospective members have a keen interest in all aspects of PvP, as well as World PvP. We ask that you are active and social, and aren't one for drama. We do like a bit of banter and a laugh and a joke, but we don't want it going too far and want to steer clear of drama at all costs. We ask that all of our members have the following: Ability to speak and understand English Discord and a working microphone Active and social PvP'ers. If any of this sounds like its up your street, and you'd be interested in transferring and joining us, or even just want to ask some more questions - then please don't hesitate to add me to Battletag and ask me whatever you'd like in regards to the guild. Damian#2344 Cheers guys, hope to hear from you soon.Killían0 3d
4d ToS Heroic boosting <Invalid Target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling Heroic Tomb of Sargeras boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items with the starting date of 29th of July every Friday/Saturday from 14:00 until midnight (the last run starts at 22:00), a run takes approximately 1,5- 2 hours ( 5 raids a day) , and we can boost 5-6 player in heroic. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Arkhien#2198 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following characters: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/ArkhienArkhien6 4d
5d <Depeche> wants You! [H] About <Depeche> ... Who are we looking for? ... Why are we looking to expand? ... Final notes ... Contact for any questions ...Déxterr19 5d
6d <Megalomania> is recruiting! {1/9M} About us: Megalomania was formed on the 22nd of august of 2010 on Trollbane by 2 swedish twins. We've raided through the last few months of WotLK and the beginning of cataclysm. When we returned to Trollbane, our lovely server had transformed into a ghost town. A few months fast forward and we're on Stormscale, getting our guild back together. In cataslysm we raided all raids. At the end of cataclysm we were 6/8HC on Dragon Soul. In Mop we have cleared MSV HC, HoF HC, ToES HC, and was working on ToT HC 11/13 and SoO Mythic 8/14. In WoD, we have cleared all the current content here, but left HFC with 11/13 M. Currently in Legion, we've seen some changes in management, and we have managed to have 7/7M (Before NH), 2/3M, 8/10M. And in ToS we're having some difficulties since we lost some of our top players to real life matters, so we're recruiting to fill that spot and pick up the pace in terms of progression. What can we offer you? As a guild, we can offer you a chance to play in a mature community with an equal treatment, and a safe haven from all the pugging and frustration that it brings. Other than that we've got a few pointers that we intend to complete in the remainder of the Legion expansion (and beyond). - PvE progression: As any PvE guild, our main goal is to make progression in raids and clear them at their top difficulty before the release of new content. While we are realistic in this, it will be hard to clear bosses on mythic before next tiers, we do intend to get as far as we can. Right now we are recruiting for Legion, and for the challenges ahead of us. You need to have the patience and the right attitude as we are not a hardcore raiding guild. We had many teams come and go, but due to unfortunate events we are slowly building a steady, trusty team for this. - Mythic + dungeons: We've had a lot of fun in the previous challenge mode dungeons and intend to keep doing the new style of dungeon, so that as many of our guildies as possible can get their transmog gear before it retires. THIS WILL NOT BE A BOOST IN ANY WAY. We expect our guildmembers to do their best and it is a nice way for us to know what someone is made off. - Achievement runs: We intend to get some achievements from the previous tiers from the expansion. This is, however, the last bulletpoint here so it will be the last thing on our list aswell. How to Join us: You can apply @ http://megalomania.forumsv.net/f7-recruitment and fill in an application, just follow the instructions there. Or add me in-game for a chat: SamMihyar #2980 Thank you for considering MegalomaniaMysticalsam4 6d
11 Aug [H] <Legio Pro Fennia - Draenor> LF Finnish Raiders As titled.. Since this is solely meant for Finnish people only, the following will be in finnish. <Legio pro Fennia> (Draenor serverillä) Tier 20 - 9/9HC, 1/9M (Tier 19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M) etsii kesän lomailun ja rauhallisen pelailun myötä pelaajia Legion raideille. Kil'jaeden hc-kaadon myötä etsimme lisää rosteria myös mythic raideja ajatellen. Kesän aiheuttamat lomailut kun tekevät sen että osallistujia on yleensä juuri ja juuri tarvittava 20 pelaajan määrä. Mikä ihmeen Legio pro Fennia? Legio pro Fennia on ollut olemassa aikojen alusta... oikeastaan jo ennen World of Warcraftin euroopan launchia. Laughing Skull-serverillä jo WoWin betassa juostiin samalla porukalla (Nordic Horde) joka sittemmin muodosti Legio pro Fennian alunperin Agamaggan-serverille. Kor'gallille koko kilta siirtyi 3.6.2005, josta matka jatkui 9.3.2013 Draenorille. Legio pro Fennia ei ole kilta, joka yksi kaunis päivä vain lakkaisi olemasta vaan sen ydinjäsenillä on pitkä kokemus killasta ja kilta pysyy varmasti pystyssä vielä pitkään. Kaikesta tästä huolimatta haluammekin riveihimme myös uutta verta. Mitä sinulta vaaditaan: - Ymmärrät allaolevan tekstin - 18-vuoden ikä, enemmänkin toki saa olla - killan raid-päivät sopivat VÄHINTÄÄN kahtena päivänä kolmesta: to ja ma-ti klo 19:00-22:00 - ei ongelmia tietokoneen tai internetyhteyden kanssa - raid-addonit kunnossa - oma-aloitteisuutta itselle uusien pomojen taktiikoiden selvityksessä - osaa tehdä hakemuksen, jota lukiessa eivät silmät ala vuotamaan verta Mitä sinulle tarjotaan: - Mahdollisuus päästä raidaamaan suomalaisessa täysi-ikäisessä porukassa - Suuria tunteita, niin hyvässä kuin pahassakin - Olla osa yhtä vanhimmista yhä pystyssä olevista (suomi)killoista. Legio pro Fennia perustettiin jo WoWin betan aikana kauan ennen virallista julkaisua! Mitä tarvitaan? Tällä hetkellä tankki/heal osasto on aika hyvin kasassa mutta otamme kaikki hakemukset harkintaan. Ennenkaikkea järkevä ja asian osaava pelaaja on aina tervetullut. Aina kannattaa kokeilla kepillä jäätä, mutta muista - Sherlockmaiset analysaattorit tutkivat hakemuksesi kamman ja suurennuslasin kanssa :-) WWW-sivut ja mahdollisuuden hakea kiltaan löydät osoitteesta http://www.legioprofennia.net/ Tervetuloa mukaan!Nazshak1 11 Aug
08 Aug WTB Kil'jaeden CURVE boost WTB Kil'jaeden CURVE boost!! For goldYoloswagz0 08 Aug
08 Aug Seraphim vs Sisters of the moon Mythic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwVKg88JXgMYggdrassíll0 08 Aug
08 Aug Sat/Sunday raiding on Draenor EU - 8/10 M 1/9 M Arctic Penguins is a weekend raiding guild on Draenor EU Horde, made by a couple of friends who couldn´t find any fitting guild who raids around the same hours. This is a guild for the people who can't raid during the "work" days because of job, kids, etc. etc. Progress 1/9 Mythic ToS 9/9 Heroic ToS 8/10 Mythic NH 2/3 Mythic ToV 7/7 Mythic EN Raid hours We raid saturday 20-23 Server time and sunday 19:30-22:30 ST What to expect When new content comes out we focus on clearing Heroic first, we make sure we are prepared both gear, skill and setup wise before moving into Mythic. We dont aim to clear or push mythic content hardore, but instead a steady progression while enjoying the raid content. Even tho we are laid-back we take our raid progress and preperation itself serious and ask for high attendence to our raids. Aside from raiding we enjoy doing other content together such as Mythic+ dungeons, achievements, pvp and alt raids. We are often active on Discord and have fun chatting together. Generally we like to have fun, joke around and pick on eachother, while still keeping it serious to progress and preparing, so if you cant take a joke this is probably not the guild for you :) Recruitment Ranged dps: Ele shaman, Mage, Hunter The classes listed above are on high need, we still consider any other dps class. Socials are always welcome for Mythic+ or just to hang around and chat. Contact Applications can either be send on ap.guildlaunch.com or be done online by adding us for a chat: Shinbou#2536 Ardaion#2241 Kerghan#21641Indternet0 08 Aug
08 Aug Dungeon Service 100-110 Selling dungeon boostservice, avg 4-8min per dungeon 100% AFKable at entrance 2K per instance 10K per lvl Approx 3 hour 100-110 Xyhn#2912 add for more infos or book a timeLvlforyou0 08 Aug
07 Aug CSI Arathi Basin You gotta love a guild that gets its members by Spamming random invites out to everyone, then go on and tell you how to behave .... Anyhow if you looking for a Guild with no humour and angry guild leaders (Modliszka-Stormscale) that will kick you if you just think about using the F-word or telling a joke that could offend angry moms or amish people, then you are going to love "CSI Arathi Basin!Bluntedlol2 07 Aug
06 Aug [H] "Unsung Heroes" is now recruiting Hey everyone, thanks for dropping by on our thread. All the information you would need about us as a social, Mythic+ and raiding guild is listed below. If you are interested in joining a very relaxed, yet productive and active guild, please continue reading to find out more. - Our guild is newly established with a social and friendly atmosphere - so even though we don't have many members, we will try our best to include you in the content we do, the conversations we have, etc. - Players of all levels and experience are welcome, since we believe that way we can create a diverse and universal group. We are currently looking to fill all roles and are hoping to start some proper Mythic+ groups by the end of this week and eventually transition that into a stable raiding group. - We look to assist new players in leveling, offer advice if needed and assist capped characters with gearing and progression. Sought after players: • Mature (16+) • Discord with working mic/headset • Loyalty - for progression and social immersion • Positive attitude • Willing to try your best • Motivation for learning and improving - For raiding we will establish a core team of 2/3/9. We hope to clear Heroic ToS before 7.3 and ideally this should be your goal as well. - If you're a new player, returning player or a veteran we are hoping to offer equal opportunities to all and find a way to satisfy your needs and help you reach your goals in the game - wanting to improve and setting new goals all the time is something we value and look for. - New members will get a guild repair allowance, increasing for time spent in the guild and if part of the raid team. - The guild bank is full of food and flasks and other wonderful supplies which we have the pleasure of sharing (as long as it's asked for). Please feel free to ask me (or our officers) any questions or if you'd just like to chat in game, whisper any of us currently online! - Rightytighty - Stormscale [Superials#2570] - Naeli - Stormscale [Kyae#2622]Rightytighty1 06 Aug
06 Aug Healer Needed - Crit Alt Delete 3/9M - 10/10M Crit Alt Delete 3/9 Mythic looking for one or two strong healers to join our mythic raid family. We are looking for a raider that is willing to put the effort int, push the class they play and are willing to go the edxtra mile that is needed for mythic progress. Our raid nights are Wed / Thurs / Sun 20.00 to 23.00. Any questions ask myself Sashimi(Nicebikemate#1351) or wilddemon / (Wildy#2809) in-game for a chat!Beldam0 06 Aug
05 Aug Outland is now Linked to Stormscale I have noticed a drastic increase in alliance peeps in all areas. Never did I suffer so much to get dailies done as post the legion pre-patch and it seems to be due to blizzard linking the mostly Horde realm Stormscale with the mostly Alliance realm Outland. What are your views on this and it's impact you think? From my end I don't mind more alliance, but in most cases so far, alliance have far more numbers than the horde and are making it hard to do anything.Turvak12 05 Aug
05 Aug Helping you to get: Rare world Mounts (Voidtalon, TLPD) Hello awesome people! Me and my friend are helping you to get you your rare mounts, Long-Forgotten Hippogryph, Voidtalon, Aeonaxx, Poundfist and TLPD. Now what do you have to do? Depend on wich mount you want the only thing you have to do is when and were to be online. I hear you thinking, ah easy, I can do this myself. You are right, you can do this yourself. Only there's a catch, and that is the reason you do not see a lot of people riding those mounts. We have 3 other people helping us and we have people on different realms to go and look for the mounts. This is the reason we are willing to help people get the rare mounts. Now in return we ask for a simple amount of gold in return. We are spending our time so you don't have too! We have many very satisfied customers already and we would love to keep this base growing! We accept gold on all horde realms, we do not accept any real currency besides wow gold. We do not accept bnet balance, we only accept ingame gold. Now, it is random when we will have the mounts, so it can be now, it can be in 5 minutes or even hours. You can add me for any further questions on btag. I hope we can help everybody! Best wishes, Glider Btag: Golden#21595 (Glider) For more Reviews check Draenor : https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614933504#1Glider43 05 Aug
02 Aug Looking for someone to level with looking for someone to level 1-110 without heirlooms with meEllexe1 02 Aug
01 Aug H/EU/Stormscale<A Merry Band Of Casuals> is recruiting Hello There! We’re a relatively new guild (created on Legion Launch) based on Stormscale (EU) looking for semi-casual raiders to join our 14-man team. All of us returned at Legion's launch and have little raid experience beforehand, we are preferably looking for plays of a similar standing. We have ToS N cleared and have begun to push HC progression. We will be raiding one night a week (Monday 8-11pm Server time) and our goal to push Heroic raiding, Mythic raiding is not a plan at the moment. Whether you’re a serious or casual raider, we’ll have a sport for you, all we ask is that you have a friendly attitude and work well as a team. We are currently recruiting Ranged DPS and a Healer. If you would like to have a chat please contact either myself (Arluin (Artarion#2479)) or my Officer (Breadloaf (Nells#2154)), or simply reply to the post. Thanks!Arluin0 01 Aug
01 Aug [H] DH LF PvP guild Hi all, I am 27 years old man from Czech Republic. I used to play wow preTBC, TBC and WOTLK. Now I came back and aim on PVP, mainly for RBGs. I am looking for a PVP guild, which makes bg premades, RBGs with a leader who contols the game and makes orders. My char is 880 ilvl Demon Hunter, but i am raising my ilvl quickly. Want to improve myself. I am very responsible guy and would rather defend farm at AB whole game with low kills and win than be first in killing ladder but lost BG :) I am from realm Ahn'Qiraj, but it seems that was a bad choice, because there is no PvP guild at all. I am thinking about the char transfer to Stormscale. Please, write me here or contact at: adigor#2517 Have a nice day!Kolobrnda0 01 Aug
24 Jul LF Guild resto druid LFG http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Stormscale/Toukaa/simple KJ HEROIC 16% https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/B9RyHTv1jcNnx2kJ/#view=analytical&fight=17 56 trait almost 57 922Toukaa1 24 Jul
24 Jul Group of friends LF Horde guild Hello all, As the title says, were a group of friends looking to relocate to a horde guild on any realm (aslong as the raid attendance is there). List below of what we have to offer: Théion - Holy Paladin Shiyo - Sub Rogue Rene - Balance Druid Zenroh - Arms Warrior Sarezz - Shadow Priest/Elemental Shaman Thayro- Tank Mysticmole - Holy Priest We have 8HC progress and P3 Kj pulls. Were looking for a guild that raids 2/3 days @ 1945-2300ST. If you have any other questions contact me on: murdoch1991#2596 Regards The dutch nuttersThéion1 24 Jul
24 Jul [H] Republiken Swe Guild Republiken är nu tillbaka och vi tänker satsa på att köra ToS Normal/Heroic under sommaren! Guilden har funnit sedan vanilla då den skapades av ett gäng IRL polare från Republiken Jämtland och har alltid varit en svensk raiding guild! Vi är ingen hardcore guild utan vi ska ha kul när vi spelar i raid progress och utanför. Vår plan är att rekrytera folk under sommaren och bara köra Normal och HC sen ta tag i mythic när sommaren når mot sitt !@#$ och man har blivit fet på all grillad mat och öl. ;). /BumbibeerAgranosh5 24 Jul
22 Jul [H] <Insomnium> 8/10 M, 9/9 H, recruiting About Insomnium Insomnium is an old raiding guild from TBC and WOTLK and we are currently progressing through Tomb of Sargeras Mythic. We have returned to WOW during Nighthold raid, which we finished as 8/10 M. We managed to build a nice roster with old and new members but we are still missing a few key spots. if you are looking to progress and have fun at the same time this could be the guild for you. Right now we are real mixing pot of nationalities thrown in the mix, we try to focus on the quality of players over quantity. The guild atmosphere is rather laid back and relaxed, we're not adverse to some jokes and banter on coms but as it can be a bit "mature" at times we do have a 18+ policy for applicants. Most of us are raiding veterans, but if you are one of those lovely people who just can't resist standing in the fire or do stupid !@#$ please steer clear of us as you'd probably kill half the guild through high blood pressure and incessant yelling. We dont tolerate drama queens, loot !@#$%s or "wanna be leet" !@#$s - we're here to progress as a group and have fun doing so. What we need ⦁ Rogue ⦁ Arms Warrior ⦁ Demon Hunter ⦁ Warlock ⦁ Balance druid ⦁ Elemental shaman At the moment we are mainly looking for a few range dps'ers; if you have a viable offspec that would be a real benefit also, flexibility and all that :) Raid times ⦁ Tuesday - 19:45 to 22:30 (19:30 raid invites) ⦁ Wednesday - 19:45 to 22:30 (19:30 raid invites) ⦁ Sunday - 19:15 to 22:30 (19:00 raid invites) We may sometimes extend a raid if we're close to a kill (15 - 30mins) Requirements ⦁ 52+ traits & 915+ ilvl ⦁ Perform accordingly to your gear and ilvl when it comes to DPS, HPS, etc. ⦁ Mature demeanor whilst raiding ⦁ Have a positive and mature attitude in and outside raids ⦁ 100% attendance is a plus (2 out of 3 raids per week is minimum) We'd like it if you have at least some experience in Nighthold Mythic and have a 915+ ilvl/52+ traits as it can be a bit time consuming to gear someone up from scratch. Ideally you also think on your feet and dont have to be told when/why to do stuff and research raid bosses out of your own interest to improve yours and the guilds performance. For further information If we havent scared you off already, drop a tell to Dárkane, Raemondo, Arylor, Monkycookie, Dentrogenis or Ironeyes. If none of us are online which rarely, if ever, happens - drop a tell to any other guild member to see if we're slumming it on an alt or sommert. Cheers, DárkaneDárkane1 22 Jul
21 Jul RESTO DRUID 920 Resto druid 920ilvl 55 trait lvl looking for raiding guild with heroic and mythic progress. 9/9 normal 8/9 heroicZues2 21 Jul
20 Jul A Week Ago LF healer 2/9mythic Hello! A Week Ago is a pve focused guild on Stormscale. We're a quite new guild but we've progressed very fast and currently were sitting rank 10 on stormscale. We don't intend to stay here for very long though, our goal is to get top 3 when ToS ends! As you can understand we're a guild with high goals but we like to keep our casual mind-set, we raid for fun. What we're looking for: We are current looking for a new healer with mythic experience, decent traits and logs to prove ability. We want players that can commit to our raid team, players we can trust to show up on time with a good attitude. We encourage our players to play what they prefer, if you enjoy healing we believe that you'll be a better healer than you would be a dps. The main thing for us is that you learn how to play your class effectively and take the time to research what it takes to become the best you can be at the class you love! We are ALWAYS looking for back up raiders for the mythic team. We have a great set of 20-25 players who are ready to raid mythic, but we could use some back up raiders to fill in when possible. Any exceptional players will definitely be considered for the core raid team, show us how good you are and you have a great chance! Raid groups: We have a core raid group who have changed over the course of legion starting off as very casual (rank 150) throughout Emerald nightmare all the way to semi hard-core towards the end of Nighthold (rank 11). Our values: We've built up our community around the idea that it's supposed to be fun to log in every day. We therefore require all of our members to respect each other and to have a mature attitude. Bullies or players with constant negative attitudes will be removed to keep our community as good as it currently is. Joining us: One way to join our guild is to contact one of our officers in game. This can be: Garnack - Guild leader(souline#2915) Shadowslayr - Raid leader(bokandar#1744) Ortros - Strategist (klemzy#21862) Zurrie - Recruiter (blinky#2316) OR Fill out our application form directly via our discord recruitment channel at - https://discord.gg/zza6VKt Why join us? A Week Ago will give you the opportunity to play in a mature community that respects all and is a safe haven from the frustration of pugging. We also have quite high goals to complete before the end of legion. • Raids: Our primary goal as a PVE guild is to clear current raids at mythic difficulty before the next raid tier. For ToS we want to clear mythic difficulty within 2 months of release. • Mythic +: So far this expansion we've enjoyed mythic plus dungeons and we plan on getting even higher rankings here in the future! • Community: We want to see our community grow even more and continue getting more members in. Thanks for taking your time to read, hope to see you in game!Garnack0 20 Jul
20 Jul 915 Resto Shammy LF raiding guild Hey all I've gotten back from a break from wow and I've been playing for some months now. A lot has changed since Cata. Wow... One thing I'm not a fan of is the cross-realm pug thing. 9/10 times people don't know anything. On rare occasions you can get lucky and find a group with an experienced leader, but yeah unfortunately they don't grow on the trees. Therefore, I'm looking for some consistency, hence I'm looking for a raiding guild. It would be perfect if there's a guild out there who raids 2 times a week and is looking for a resto shammy, but since most guild raids 3 times a week I know it can be difficult to find one. So I'm also open for 3 times a week, but then it has to match my weekly schedule. A little some about me I've been playing since TBC and I've never been part of a real raiding guild. I think it's mostly due to my age back then and my "annoying" parents. But all that has changed and I've moved out and now I live with the wifey. I'm 20 years old so yeah, she's actually not my wife, but we've been together since forever and while I'm writing this I actually think she had an influence on my break back in Cata. But yeah now I need some time in my own world away from her and that's why I started playing again, and it's lovely. I'm from Denmark which my name emphasizes quite a lot and I speak English fluenty. As it is right now, I have 4/9 HC ToS and countless wipes on the rest of the raid. I have 915 ilvl equipped and 1 bar away from my 57th trait. Just to be clear, yes I do have a brain, yes I do watch tacts, yes I do bring flasks, food, potions and runes and I got all the necessary addons for raiding. Please add Topp#21202 if you have questions :)Tinatyndskid2 20 Jul
19 Jul [H]911 MW Monk LF Casual/SemiHardcore Guild Returned to WoW about 1-2 weeks ago since i took a break for some months . I am Looking for a Casual/SemiHardcore Guild, with friendly ppl i can fit in and a casual raiding mindset to have a steady/slow progress through ToS Heroic/Mythic and ofc making friends. The most important thing for me is that i can raid 1, MAX 2 times per week and i would love to keep it simple like that, so i can enjoy the game better by making new friends , playing with some alts and Progress Casualy thought raiding with my Main. Previous Raiding Exp : Emerald Nightmare : HC & Mythic 7/7 Trial of Valor : HC 3/3 Nighthold : HC 10/10 & 2/10 Mythic ( i took a break from wow since the early mythic progression) wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/stormscale/Laeana If any guild is interested in you can reply here or Add me on Battle.net : Deathshade#1160Laeana1 19 Jul
18 Jul > Rat Pack < 8/9 HC is recruiting ! Rat Pack is an three years old english speaking, three day hc/mythic raiding guild on Stormscale-EU. Our focus is on clearing raid content while is current and active. Our team consists veteran and expirienced players. We are a group of passionate gamers that are always looking forward to the new challenges this game throws at us and with that, the opportunity to improve. Current Tier Progress: 8/9 Heroic ToS Previous Tier Progress: 7/7M EN (cutting-edge), 2/3M ToV, 8/10M NH Main Progress Raids: Wednesday/Thursday/Monday 20.00-23:00 server time Farm/Alt/Fun Raid Sunday 20.00 server time Voice communication: Discord What we're looking for: * Good knowledge of the class that you are applying for. * Mythic raid experience in any previous tiers ( or atleast a good will to learn it ). * The ability to keep up your focus during the rough parts of progress. * Being able to take constructive criticism (and to give it too) in a positive way. * Being able to use Discord and be vocal, especially where it's needed. Recruitment Status: We have limited (4-5) DPS spots for our team. We are looking for a few good DPS and the choice is classes is fairly open. As for healers a Rsham would be greatly appriciated. Contact us: If this sounds like you and you're interested in joining, then please wisper or add : Chuckboris (dule#2635) Deadstrike (ZION#2622) Thank you for your time.Chuckboris1 18 Jul
18 Jul Seraphim vs Demonic Inquisition mythic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMDOkh7pQUM&feature=youtu.beYggdrassíll0 18 Jul
16 Jul BLOODLUST ON PULL (H) BLOODLUST ON PULL We are a semi-hardcore Horde Guild on Stormscale, that raids 3 days per week. We are a newly formed guild which has community focused on mythic progression. We are a group of highly experienced players who wish to progress at high level. RAID TIMES Monday - 19:00 - 23:00 st Wednesday - 19:00 - 23:00 st Thursday - 19:00 - 23:00 st REQUIREMENTS Criticism: Be able to take constructive criticism and feedback from our players. Attendance: We ask a 90% attendance and use calendar to mark if you can/cannot make a raid. Communication: We have our own Discord Channel. Have a working mic and communicate during raids. Commitment: Besides raiding we ask players to keep up with their progress. We run more than 20 players in our roster which means you will have to sit out some boss for the benefit of the guild. We expect you to be mature enough to handle this situation if you have to be benched a boss. We encourage other classes that are not listed in our recruitment status to Apply also if you feel you are an exceptional player. You can contact noose#2892, güz#2891Matehead1 16 Jul
14 Jul Ret paladin LF heroic raid guild Ret Paladin LF Pve guild for heroic raids ( stormscale ). Cause of real life issues i don't have time to do mythic progression but i am up for heroic raids. Cause of time issues i am interested in guild that raids friday or saturday . Though if other days have decent raid times it is fine too.Skorcha3 14 Jul
13 Jul Nkandla HC Raiding [H] We’re a relatively new Guild formed during the end of WoD by a bunch of friends from South Africa. Our main goal is clear relevant Raid content at a decent pace and having fun along the way. Currently we are only looking at raiding Heroic, but once we have a strong established roster Mythic is definitely on the table. We are not solely focused on raids, we encourage running mythic plus with guildies, random bgs, transmog runs and even the occasional RBG. We are looking for active dedicated members to bolster our raiding ranks, we are recruiting all classes and specs. We do require atleast 870+ for Nighthold raids (880 for HC), but we also running weekly events for EN HC to help under geared players get raid ready. So if your dedicated to raiding but in need of some precious pieces we’re willing to help out! Currently in high demand are: Hunters, Rogues, Shadow Priest, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Holy & Ret Paladin. Also looking for a tank Raiding days are currently: Wednesday 19h00 – 22h00 Fridays 19h00 – Late (All times are server time; we require everyone to be on atleast 15 min beforehand; using discord as voice) Socials are also welcome! So if you are tired of PUGS and want to make some progress and have a blast doing it feel free to respond or msg any of the officers in game or via bnet. Persyzz (persy#2267) Phatlama (PhatNinja#2393)Persyzz14 13 Jul
13 Jul Benedîctus - disc priest - LFG [H] Hey everyone on SS horde! My name's Hugo living in Sweden, currently 25 years of age. I've been playing World of Warcraft since 2006. Most of the time pretty hardcore, other times not so much. I used to raid alot in vanilla-tbc-early wotlk. But since mid WOTLK only been doing PvP, although the occasional raid happened. Just got back to Legion with the ToS patch (played alot from release to 6 months ago) and been feeling the PvE vibe and want to get back into it. I'm currently on vacation but when I go back to work I have a pretty random schedule which makes it hard to sell yourself into a raiding guild. Therefore I'm looking for a guild to take me in with the knowledge that I might not be able to attend all the set days of the week but, I will still make the best effort to raid as frequent as I can and want to. Looking for a stable guild that's doing fairly well in ToS, has a good but still competitive atmosphere. Because I'm a really competitive person myself I want to play with people that feel the same way. Interested? Chat me up qoyote#21337Benedîctus3 13 Jul
10 Jul [H][Bloodhoof/Khadgar][DUTCH] <Nomads> To abide by the wow forums rules this recruitment message is in English, we are however a Dutch-speaking only guild on Bloodhoof/Khadgar! Raid hours (CEST - Server Time) Wednesday: 19:45 - 23:00 Sunday: 19:45 - 23:00 Progress As this message is on every realm forum and I possibly can't update it everytime we made a new kill I will link to wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/bloodhoof/Nomads To give an idea of our goals: We're progressing into HC atm and we are recruiting members so we can start with Mythic soon! Trial Period The Trial Period lasts for an uncertain amount of time, depending on your performance. By performance we mean: - Signing up for the raids in advance; - Showing up on time and prepared for the Raid; - Playing your role correctly; - Behaving as a decent human being; - In case of absence: informing us about it in advance; During your trial you will be evaluated and given information whether we are interested in offering you a place within our ranks. We are only interested in people who want to help Nomads progress and develop into a stronger community. Loot during Trial Period During your Trial Period you will have a lower loot priority than our Raiders. If no Raider needs a certain item but you do, the item of course goes to you so the loot isn't wasted. In case of two Trials wanting the same item the item will be rolled for. Loot for Raiders We use Loot Council for tier and on non-tier item we use a roll system. Where you can use your roll on item a night (need), afterwards all other gear puts you on the ‘greed’ list. Decision regarding loot is made by the Officers, and loot drama is strongly frowned upon. However, if you feel that a mistake has been made, please notify the Raid Leader and he will look into it. If after looking into it the Raid Leader decides to stick with the original decision, please do not fight him on this. What do we expect from you? - Know everything that is relevant to your class in general and your specialization in particular; - Keep up to date with changes or mechanics that concern your class and specialization; - Come fully prepared for the raids: have your gear enchanted and gemmed, have your food, runes, potions and flasks, know all required tactics; - Be online in-game and on our Discord at 19:45 on raid nights, have a working microphone; - Be able to communicate with all our members in Dutch; - Be focused on progress fights even though we joke around on farm bosses, thrash and during breaks; - Behave as a decent human being and keep all dramas out of the game; What can you expect from us? - Experienced and strong leadership from all previous expansions' end-game content; - Two raids a week with progression oriented mindset; - Raid progression with a serious, goal-oriented yet laid back attitude; - Decent human behaviour from the Raiders. Our raids are always focused on progressing through to the next boss, or the next difficulty, while having fun. We always stir the cauldron with the right amount of winner mentality, fun and seriousness when we raid! If you want to raid in a guild sporting a great team spirit, good progress, stability and a fun atmosphere, Nomads is the guild for you! To apply or for more information, feel free to contact me or any of our officers, Naverion#2280, Josin, Thirikzal, Frietsaus or come visit us on https://discord.gg/vTNqmcz Thank you for reading and we hope to see you soon!Naverion0 10 Jul
09 Jul WTS Heroic Kil'jaeden, 9/9 HC Tomb of Sargeras and +15. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 930 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 910 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Tomb of Sargeras Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaeden] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 915 loot or higher, up to 950. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Abyss Worm Mount from Mistress Sassz'ine. 6-Heroic Kil'jaeden also gives a new artifact weapon skin. -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Kil'jaeden you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Tomb of Sargeras heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 800k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is one and half million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Kil'jaeden is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 1 million and 150k gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 800k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 09 Jul
08 Jul ToS boosting <Invalid target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling various normal and heroic Tomb of Sargeras boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items with the starting date of 24th of June, every Saturday from 14:00 until midnight (the last run starts at 22:00), a run takes approximately 2 hours ( 5 raids a day) , and we can boost 4 people in normal and 3 in heroic each run in the beginnings and as we gear up we can add more spots. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. In the first week we offer only normal boosts due heroic would disturb our guilds split schedule. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Shuin#21392 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following characters: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/stejnike https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/krest%C3%B3fkaStejnike1 08 Jul
07 Jul Luger Recruiting for PvP and PvE Luger is a new guild that was created for both pvp and pve, we are gonna aim for raiding and rated battlegrounds but for now before we are just doing mythic dungeons and arenas. Feel free to add me on btag and message me about the guild! Portal#2690Reckadin0 07 Jul
07 Jul <Addicted> Recruiting for Mythic progress Hello stormscale! <Addicted> is looking for new players for our mythic nh roster and progress into ToS. As you all know burnout has shattered alot of guilds this patch, and we're being affected by it, people take breaks and leave and look for more casual guilds so on so forth. We're now looking for exceptional dps and healers to get as far as we can into mythic nighthold before the release of ToS. We're currently 3/10 mythic and are looking to go way further than that, but we just can't get there with our current team. What we require of you is quite simple. At least 900 ilvl 45 traits and heroic curve. A few mythic kills will strengthen your application. Hope to hear from you, have a good one!Havro1 07 Jul
06 Jul [H] Brothers in Arms - 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M (Emeriss) Recruitment is currently open for all classes. <Brothers in Arms> is Bulgarian PvE guild established in October 2006. So far in Legion we are 7/7M, 3/3M and finished 10/10M in Nighthold as well. We are currently recruiting Bulgarian players for Tomb of Sargeras. Raid Days: Monday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Wednesday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Thursday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Sunday: 20:00-23:00 (ST) Requirements: - Over 18 - Can communicate in Bulgarian - Discord/TS + microphone - 60% attendance - Former raiding experience is highly desirable We advise you to take your time in writing your application. Remember that first impression lasts. Make sure you have read the rules and policy of Brothers in Arms before you make your application. What we can offer: - A stable guild that has been raiding for 11+ years - Competitive progress with 4 raids per week - Fair leadership - no A or B teams, we don't recruit for the bench - Experienced guild management and raid leading What we are expecting from you: - Coming prepared with consumables and knowledge of the bosses you are about to face - High Motivation during progress and farm raids - Know your class and min-max your character - A "team first" attitude Attitude and commitment are the most important. We do not want people who just log on to farm raids to get loot and then disappear for progression nights! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To post an application, register to our forums at bia-emeriss.com. You can also roll an alt on our server and contact Daten (Daten#2257), through bnet.Daten1 06 Jul
06 Jul 924 equiped heal monk 8/9hc xp LF guild-Stormscale levatDâd1 06 Jul
04 Jul WTS 100 - 110 boost 100 - 110 Boost 3k per run 21k per lvl with looms 170k for 100/110 boost i has like 4x twinks i boost with i boost on SS horde / outland ally only add my btag for some carrys @ twinkboost#2178 or pm me ingame if iam on my druid :pTwinkboost0 04 Jul
04 Jul Daddys House is calling <Daddys House> is looking for some quality raiders to join us in heroic and mythic progression, we are a close guild full of banter, so make sure you have a thick skin lol. We are located on Stormscale EU Horde. If interested whisper myself, Uvátha, cgait or Heliaris. Our requirements are: Discord Good attitude Be able to attend raids Agree with our raid times (Tue, thurs, Sun 9-11 Server time) Be able to handle constructive criticism and banter (there will be a lot :D ) Item level 900 minimum At least 52 points on your artefact weapon A decent off spec Socials Welcome.Yowzer0 04 Jul
03 Jul Wtb Raging Furystone Gorget of the Savant Heya, buying Raging Furystone Gorget of the Savant (Pure Mastery) On Stormscale-Horde. Willing to make your wallet abit bigger. Add me vassla#2471 Cheerios!Ávenged0 03 Jul
03 Jul Bulgarian Guild(H) <Lions of Bulgaria> <Lions of Bulgaria>- е гилдия с цел да събере най-добрите български ПВП играчи за Арена,РБГ,Sub wars,invasions,World PVP и много забавление за повече информация пишете на Pharaohbg (Pharaohvelev#21881) или Mortysh Facebook group: Lions of Bulgaria https://www.facebook.com/groups/1427695967531002/?fref=ts realm: Stormscale (HORDE)Arabela1 03 Jul