Stormscale

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
8h Antorus Normal/ Heroic boosting <Invalid Target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling Normal and Heroic !Antorus the Burning Throne! boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items with the starting date of 2th of December every Saturday. We can boost 4-5 player in heroic. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Arkhien#2198 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/ArkhienArkhien24 8h
1d Dont play with Lichkîng-Stormscale Just did a mythic plus run. Lichkîng-Stormscale was our tank, after about 10 mins in he got upset at our lock, decided he wasnt tanking anymore and then started to kill himself. Destroyed the run just because his ego was hurt, so I would advise avoiding him for sure.Vasnarie6 1d
1d None So Fierce[H] -No Mythic Raids- 11/11N 8/11 HC Hello everyone! None So Fierce is a horde guild on Stormscale! And right now sitting here writing this i kinda wish that was all i had to write in order to convince everyone here that our guild is the right choice for you! But i guess i have to jump into the details about us in order to convince you, so fine here we go :) Our guild is built upon a group of real life friends from Bergen Norway who again have invited their buddies both from real life or previous gaming experiances. Most of us is 30 years or older and have been playing WoW ever since vanilla with some breaks in between expansions as blizzard never seem to be fast enough with new content. Anyways! since we are old guys living far north with bad weather we end up spending a lot of time in game where we raid, do 5 man instances and joke around in TS! WoW has become our break from real life issues such as girlfriends, kids, work and all those other annoying things that is expected of everyone :) So a little more about our guild itself! The guild was founded right after WoD was released, about that time where garrisons seemed to be a fun thing and you found yourself going into the mine and collecting flowers in your back yard and threw them into the guild bank thinking "this is awesome, i never have to leave this place!". When the raids finally were released we set our goal to clear every raid instance on heroic within enough time to earn our "curve" achievements. We managed to to this for all WOD raids without any big time trubbles at all, and our goal is to continiue doing this in Legion. Our goals/achievements during Legion: To clear all raids on Heroic 5 man mythics+ gearing together with guild players (This is the most important part, and you should be a player who enjoys doing m+ with guildies) EM Normal 7/7 EM Heroic 7/7 ToV Normal 3/3 ToV Heroic 3/3 Nighthold Normal 10/10 Nighthold Heroic 10/10 Tomb of Sargeras Normal 9/9 Tomb of Sargeras Heroic 9/9 Antorus Normal 11/11 Antorus Heroic 8/11 Who are we looking for: We are looking for players who do not seek the thrill of mythic raiding, the players out there who know that Heroic is difficult enough and take some time to manage 100%. You need to understand that during raids it is OK to mess around and joke with each other, but during boss fights stay focused on your game. We expect you to always give your best during raids and try to figure out ways to improve yourself. We do not kick or thrash talk bad performances, but if we see you struggling we will try to help you out a bit with tips & tricks. We try our best to take care of guild players You are a player or a group of players who enjoy doing Mythic+ instances as we consider this the most important content at the moment Classes/spec we are looking for: Healer We are also looking for groups of players who enjoy doing Mythic+ instances as a group or together with other guild members combined with the two raid days Main raid days are: Monday & Wednesday 19:30 - 23:00 Who to contact: Did i convince you? GREAT! just contact an officer: Meekò- Battle.net Snakeprix#2419 - Discord Meekò#8362 Santirè- Battle.net Santire#2116 - Discord Santire#4733 Micromatic- Battle.net Sala#2895 -Santire/AthkAthk164 1d
2d Dice - Horde Stormscale LFM for mythic progress Hey there and thanks for taking the time to read this. Dice, are a small 2 day a week, semi casual raiding guild on Stormscale EU (Horde) with an assortment of fun yet great players. Our goal is to raid in a casual and fun environment while still performing well throughout the content. Our current progress is 9/9 HC and 1/9 Mythic and have got the achievement for ahead of the curve on NH, ToV, EN and ToS. The raid days are Wednesday and Sunday from 19:30 till 22:30 realm time. We are currently in need of: -Any DPS, preferably ranged. That being said, anyone is welcome to apply. We would love it if you are to be reliable in terms of signups and raid attendance. A little backstory of the guild. Once upon a time during Ulduar, Dice began its first steps towards raiding. Small steps as they were, we had a 10 man roster and managed to successfully down Ulduar as it was current content. During the savagely long expansion of Warlords of Draenor we made the latest version of Dice. We’re now trying to rebuild our guild with the aim of having a solid 20/25 man raid team. For any inquiries, add WalkingDead#1179 - Wrathzz - GM of DiceWrathzz9 2d
3d <Megalomania> is recruiting! {2/11M} About us: Megalomania was formed on the 22nd of august of 2010 on Trollbane by 2 swedish twins. We've raided through the last few months of WotLK and the beginning of cataclysm. When we returned to Trollbane, our lovely server had transformed into a ghost town. A few months fast forward and we're on Stormscale, getting our guild back together. In cataslysm we raided all raids. At the end of cataclysm we were 6/8HC on Dragon Soul. In Mop we have cleared MSV HC, HoF HC, ToES HC, and was working on ToT HC 11/13 and SoO Mythic 8/14. In WoD, we have cleared all the current content here, but left HFC with 11/13 M. Currently in Legion, we've seen some changes in management, and we have managed to have 7/7M (Before NH), 2/3M, 8/10M. And in ToS we're having some difficulties since we lost some of our top players to real life matters, so we're recruiting to fill that spot and pick up the pace in terms of progression. What can we offer you? As a guild, we can offer you a chance to play in a mature community with an equal treatment, and a safe haven from all the pugging and frustration that it brings. Other than that we've got a few pointers that we intend to complete in the remainder of the Legion expansion (and beyond). - PvE progression: As any PvE guild, our main goal is to make progression in raids and clear them at their top difficulty before the release of new content. While we are realistic in this, it will be hard to clear bosses on mythic before next tiers, we do intend to get as far as we can. Right now we are recruiting for Legion, and for the challenges ahead of us. You need to have the patience and the right attitude as we are not a hardcore raiding guild. We had many teams come and go, but due to unfortunate events we are slowly building a steady, trusty team for this. - Mythic + dungeons: We've had a lot of fun in the previous challenge mode dungeons and intend to keep doing the new style of dungeon, so that as many of our guildies as possible can get their transmog gear before it retires. THIS WILL NOT BE A BOOST IN ANY WAY. We expect our guildmembers to do their best and it is a nice way for us to know what someone is made off. - Achievement runs: We intend to get some achievements from the previous tiers from the expansion. This is, however, the last bulletpoint here so it will be the last thing on our list aswell. How to Join us: You can apply @ http://megalomania.forumsv.net/f7-recruitment and fill in an application, just follow the instructions there. Or add me in-game for a chat: SamMihyar #2980 Thank you for considering MegalomaniaMysticalsam14 3d
3d <Broken Immersion>[H] Is LF Raiders! (HC/Mythic) Hello Stormscale! We're <Broken Immersion> a newly started guild on Stormscale-EU. (Past high parsing and ranking players aswell as brand new but seasoned gamers) I'll provide some useful information below about our schedule, plans and background, so you can get an idea of what we're looking for. We aim to raid Mythic progressively throughout Antorus, at a growing pace. This means we'll start working on Heroic to get comfortable with our roster and hopefully push into end-game Mythic content coming the next few weeks after release. OPEN ROLES: ALL ROLES ARE CONSIDERED FOR APPLICATION RAID INFORMATION: Current Progress is 8/11 HC Our raid schedule is as follows: Tuesday: 19:30-23:00 Wednesday: 19:30-23:00 Sunday: 19:30-23:00 Possible extra raid day: Saturday (Only on the table if a full raid setup is present) Raid attendance is required to be as close to every day as possible, with exceptions such as family birthdays and funerals. We hope to start raiding as soon as possible, preferably the first weeks of Antorus. ABOUT US: Coming from different backgrounds, we try to find common ground in our skill level. Some of us have played WoW since it released in 2004, some have started recently. A few of us are teammates from the semi-professional scene of FPS games and some have been friends since our childhood. All of us like gaming, and not just WoW. We allow ourselves to play different games on the side and the primary focus is to enjoy time spent gaming. Ages lie in between 20 and 25 for now. RECRUITMENT IS RESTRICTED TO 18+ (This is primarily due to age difference affecting social interaction) CONTACT: Contact me on battle-net as I'll be on various characters. My B-Net is Kens#21551 Interview will be on Discord (Non-formal and just to get to know you and answer questions that you might have.)Karinaaku3 3d
4d WTS Heroic Argus the Unmaker, 11/11 HC Antorus and +15. we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 960 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get in your weekly chest in your class order hall and a good chance on 940 or higher from the chest at the end of the dungeon, if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. -Antorus Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 940 loot or higher, up to 985. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Antoran Charhound Mount from Felhounds of Sargeras -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Argus the Unmaker you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Antorus heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2.5 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 2 million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 400k. -full Antorus heroic is 1 million and 500k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k-100k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 4d
4d Offensive name Do you find the name BowJobs offensive ? Simple question.Shadowsheepy1 4d
5d 2 Dps, 1 Tank LF Mythic Progression Guild We're coming from Pugging, looking for a mythic progression guild. Preferably 2 days a week. All Curved in Antorus and all actively raided Heroic and some Mythic in Tomb of Sargaeras. Havoc DH - 950 iLvl Prot Warrior - 952 iLvl MM Hunter - 940 iLvl Btag - Sean#22992Skimásk2 5d
5d Multiclass 2k exp. player LF Arena Based Guild I've been playing since the start of legion i manage to get 2k in season 2/3/4/5 got 2k in 2s on Enhance, 2k in 2s and 3s on Dh and Duelist in season 4 as arms warrior (i've been maining Arms since the start of legion) that i end up with rating of 2170. I am now learning how to play ranged and currently maining Ele. Shaman ! My biggest strugle so far is to find partners with which i can play arenas more often and more seriously. I am willing to transfer my Shaman to Stormscale if there is any guild that could offer me motivated PvP players that i could play with and improve. Write me here or find me on my Bnet:Nikola#2159Zulrog0 5d
5d Cool dude is looking for a raiding guild I am playing WoW since legion's start. I used to raid in other realm with my other character, so I am well prepared ( practically opposite as illidan used to say :D ). I have spare time almost every night, so can raid as much time as guild needs. At the moment i am 937 ilvl, but still getting higher and higher. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormscale/gnidexa If you are interested in me and want to talk add me - TiRexa#2981Gnidexa0 5d
5d H/EU/Stormscale<A Merry Band Of Casuals> is recruiting Hello There! We’re a relatively new guild (created on Legion Launch) based on Stormscale (EU) looking for semi-casual raiders to join our 14-man team. All of us returned at Legion's launch and have little raid experience beforehand, we are preferably looking for plays of a similar standing. We have ToS N cleared and have begun to push HC progression. We will be raiding one night a week (Monday 8-11pm Server time) and our goal to push Heroic raiding, Mythic raiding is not a plan at the moment. Whether you’re a serious or casual raider, we’ll have a sport for you, all we ask is that you have a friendly attitude and work well as a team. We are currently recruiting Ranged DPS and a Healer. If you would like to have a chat please contact either myself (Arluin (Artarion#2479)) or my Officer (Breadloaf (Nells#2154)), or simply reply to the post. Thanks!Arluin11 5d
07 Dec <Perceptive> World 41 Gold xRealm,Cheaper WoWTokens! <Perceptive> Exchanging Gold Cross Realm! We have gold on other realms we are willing to trade in exchange for gold on Tarren Mill Horde. We offer you more gold than we will receive! In the case of gold to gold trades we have Available gold in the following realms : Arathor Azuremyst Blackrock Blackhand Blackmoore Bloodfeather Bloodscalp Defias Brotherhood Draenor Drak'Thul Eredar Hyjal Illidan Outland Pozzo Ragnaros Ravencrest Sargeras Stormreaver Stormscale Terenas .....and more! We also Boost Argus the unmaker on heroic difficulty DAILY and we accept payments on any realm Contact us Battletag:Chilltax#2421 Skype: Perceptive.boost Discord:Perceptiveboost#6880Ziizi1 07 Dec
05 Dec DK + affi lock LF raiding guild. DK/Affi warlock recently returning after a short break Looking for a new guild. Both cleared full EN / ToV / NH / TOS norm/Hc (and a couple of mythic) We recently decided to change it up and both rerolled, we're currently @ 916 ilvl but it will increase within the next few days. Both skilled players, always looking to learn or improve, Looking for an experienced guild focused on progression. 2 main days we can do are tues,wed. Or any day as long as its late night past 23:30 server. Both of us are very vocal and speak good english. Willing to server transfer. Add my btag or msg here. Sin2244Rábíes2 05 Dec
04 Dec H-[BreadWinner] RBG Guild Recruits. (1.9 - 2k Cr) [BreadWinner] - Stormscale is a PvP - RBG focused Guild. Currently have 1900 - 2000 Cr main team. We Recruit 2k+ legion Xp RBGers for scheduled matches. You need to be vocal - patient - dedicated - stable player. Preferably above 1850 Cr. (If u don't have the required CR u can join our rbg team when season 6 starts). Gathering time for main team push is around 20:00 - 21:00 Realm time till LATE. Premade normal bgs / World PvP raids / Low Rating RBG cap groups Available in season 6. Players that want to tryhard for RBG titles leave a message bellow or get in contact with us in - game.Horrorpunk2 04 Dec
04 Dec hord bro looking for pve guild hey my name is charlie irl and im looking to join a pve raiding guild. i main a brewmaster monk but can fulfill any role as my class is a hybrid. im decently geared and have 2 legendarys, one i brought but it still counts in my eyes. im free al weekends and most weekdays ill obviously speak up if i cant make a specific raid night. id hope you consider me for a position on your raid team and if you doand want to have a chat with me you can message me on my battle.net id which is Griff#21845.Docgua1 04 Dec
02 Dec Niar Rank14 Rogue from Feel The Pain is back! So... it's been a long time. Those who haven't heard of Niar / Niarreborn: I made plenty of PvP videos back in vanilla (Feel The Pain), and been away from the game probably 7-8 years. Link to warcraftmovies page: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/pv.php?l=Niar Finally reactivated my account on my UD rogue ;).. Already have a stream up, no cam or sound active yet.. but just letting people know if someone is interested in getting back after a damn long time ;) Stream live link (will be up most evenings I suspect!): just copy the link and paste to browser and you're there. https://www.twitch.tv/niarwow I'm just having fun with it, so no whining plz ;).. have a look at the stream!Niarreborn0 02 Dec
02 Dec [H] Sellrun Herald of the Titans Hello friends We, WotlK United, are selling the title „Herald of the Titans“ on Horde and Alliance side. For this feat of strenght/achievment u need to kill „Algalon the observer“ on 10-player mode with level 80. Also there is an itemlevel restriction to max 226 and weapons 232. So as a result you need a lvl 80 character to do this. Gear isn‘t needed because we‘re killing the boss for you. After the kill, you‘ll recieve the feat of strenght „Herald of the Titans“ and the title aswell. This title is accountwide for all characters above level 80. Our group is an experienced boosting group and started boosting Challenge Modes and Raids back in "MoP". Today we specialize ourself in "Herald of The Titans", because there are so many groups selling Mythic+ and Raids that aren't really special. FAQ: Prices: → All german realms: 100.000 Gold → Argent Dawn, Silvermoon, Quel‘thalas, Kazzak, Twisting Nether -EU: 100.000 Gold → All other EU realms 150.000 Gold Our service: → Fast boost (10-15 min) → Going AFK infight possible What do you get? → The feat of strenght: „Herald of the Titans“ → The title „Herald of the Titans“ Procedure → Whisper me ingame: Issra (Argent Dawn-EU alliance)/ Wînters (Blackmoore-EU alliance) or add me on Winters#2786 → Date finding → 50% party payment → Get boosted → Pay the rest With best regards. Wînters For questions, just contact me.Wìnters0 02 Dec
01 Dec Latvian Guild / Latviešu Guilds Sveiki, Meklēju Latviešu guildu, ja šeit tāds pastāv, tad gaidīšu ziņu no jums. /w Syso Ar cieņu SysoSyso8 01 Dec
30 Nov [H] Looking for a casual and social guild Hello, I am looking for a friendly and active (mostly) PvE guild. I played WoW since the beginning of time with some breaks. I was raiding around TBC and WotLK, but not so much later on (except of the obvious LFR). I hope to find a great community again where I can hang out after a long working day and do some activities or just to talk in guild chat. I am currently playing a shadow priest, but I am trying to bring my other alts to lvl 110. My current guild is not active anymore and, tbh, playing alone sucks. Even though I am looking for a casual guild, I would not mind tipping my toes into M+ or the occasional raids. It's a big plus when the guild has a Discord and active people in the evenings (my timezone UTC+1) and on weekends. Besides that, I just hope for a fun atmosphere. If you want to know more, please feel free to message me: Torlenor#2223 Best regards, TorlenorTorlenor0 30 Nov
29 Nov New guild <Git Gud> recruiting for HC raiding/M+/PvP Hello, and thanks for taking the time read our little forum post - we promise it’s going to be the first of a series of good decisions you’re going to be making after reading all this (whether it’s relevant to WoW/our guild however remains to be seen, we just like to see the good in people). So who are we? In all seriousness though, we are <Git Gud>, a freshly formed guild that rose from the ashes of what was once called <Horde Offensive> on this very server. Dating back to as early as 2014, our core group of friends has always come together to tackle new content and eventually clear all the raids while having a healthy bit of fun in the process. With the upcoming release of Antorus the Burning Throne, most of us felt it was time to group up once more and see how well we can do in the new tier of raid content, this time under a brand new, tongue-in-cheek guild name. As of now, our solid group consists of 6-7 trusted members, and we are currently in the process of filling up our ranks with like-minded people for Antorus - our goal is to start raiding as soon as it comes out. ..and what are our goals for Antorus and onwards? We’ve always more or less prided ourselves on our active community, and a nice and calm raiding environment. We believe it’s important to make sure everyone has similar expectations of what raiding should be all about, so strong communication and making sure everyone’s on the same line is something we actively pursue. We like to describe ourselves as casual in the sense that we would like to focus on Normal/Heroic progression initially. We don’t want to rule out mythic entirely, but the larger group size and all the drama that comes with it isn’t something we’re interested in right now. We’re also doing lots of Mythic+ dungeons, with the intent of pushing keystones and providing alternative gearing methods for people who aren’t interested in raiding. Lastly, quite a few of us are highly enthusiastic about PvP, so if that’s your thing then finding a group to do arenas or battlegrounds with should never be an issue. If there’s enough interest an RBG team could be considered, but for the time being we like to focus on more casual PvP. So what would we like from you? - Solid knowledge about your main class, ideally multiple specs. We don’t expect MLG levels (after all, we’re called Git and not Got Gud), but you should be able to carry your own weight and know how to respond when things go south. That said, we are trying to build a community so anyone with a good personality and a drive to improve is more than welcome. - Solid communication skills. Communication over voice chat can literally make or break a raid, so we expect people to speak up and talk to the rest of the group. - Commitment. We’re not asking anyone to fully dedicate ourselves to our guild, but we do expect you to take our planned events seriously. Real life happens, but we would like our members to be considerate enough to inform us when this happens so we can act accordingly. - Flexibility. While this isn’t exactly a requirement, the ability to think in terms of the group and to change things on the fly is always a great quality to have. - Lastly and perhaps most importantly, a strong passion for the game. We’re trying to avoid situations where we invest time and effort into people, only for them to lose interest in the game weeks later. Our aim is to build a group of people who care about the game on a deeper level and to geek out, share our passion and to git gud together. All of that sounds great, I just have some more quest- “So our raiding schedule?” That’s still up in the air, but expect some sort of decision to be made later this week. All input is valued, so if you were to join before the decision is made we can try to adjust it to suit your schedule where possible. “What other mean of communication do you use?” We use Blizzcord, the new VOIP service built into the Battle.net client. As of now it’s lacking a little in features, but the quality is great and the service will be integrated into the game itself in the next expansion, so we figured we might as well get people used to it now. We also have a brand new website on which you can read some Latin demo text and of course apply to our guild, so be sure to check it out on http://gitgud.enjin.com I think that’s all folks! We hope you were able to bear all the way through this rather lengthy post, and if you have any further questions feel free to contact us in person. We wish you all a lovely day and hope to see you in-game soon. Contact Tzenki - Boem#21663 Contact Aldorin - Aldorin#2812Tzenki2 29 Nov
29 Nov [H] Calling All DPS, we need you! [H] We Raid For Cookies is recruiting. 9/9 HC. We are a social Horde Guild on Doomhammer/Turalyon, we haven't been Raiding very long but have cleared Heroic TOS and have aims to do the same come Antorus and beyond. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We are casual but with only 2 days to raid we are looking for people who want to push themselves and work as a unit to progress at a steady pace as well as having free time for that dreaded irl. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Info. We aim to do mythic+'s as much as possible and when people are online its easy to organize and get groups going. The guild is full of like minded people and many understand WoW is a game not a lifestyle choice so even if you cannot raid social members are welcome and then if you want to join in the experience of raiding there is no barrier to stop you. We aim to help gear up and introduce people to the raiding scene as most of us have raided since vanilla but as life does weve got less time to dedicate to it, but that itch is hard to scratch so when we do raid we put 100% effort in, we are happy to help and teach people this area of the game and welcome anyone who wants to join us in this endeavor. ---------------------------------------------------------------- We Are Recruiting. Melee DPS: All classes Range DPS: All classes We take the player not the class, so we leave that decision to you as in the end your enjoyment of the game benefits us in the long run, Offspec Healers and Tanks are also welcome as things can go wrong or people will be unavailable but are not mandatory. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding Schedule. We Raid Thursdays and Sundays 20:30 Server time -23:00 ST Off raids are also planned but these are done by members as a set day dosnt benefit everyone, we also organize mythic+ nights and even old raids for transmog or just to take other members there to see older content and have a night of laughing rather than screaming boss tactics. Any additional info needed please feel free to contact me ingame or add me on bnet bigbrownie#2993, thank youChuggnorris3 29 Nov
29 Nov Want to join a very social PvE and PvP guild? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cordial- 'warm and friendly'- creating the right type of atmosphere we believe makes a great guild. Hi! My name is Rebecca and I am the GM of the guild Cordial on Stormscale. A little bit about me- I was an officer in a guild previously and have both raiding and PvP experience but decided I wanted to build a community of people where being social was right at the very core. I'm really about the 'casual' WoW experience, however I truly believe that if you have a group of like-minded individuals, you end up progressing in content quickly anyway. So, I set up 'Cordial' and let me tell you a little bit about what we're about: - We're about a community of friends, playing all kinds of content and games together. We're not limited to WoW, we hang out in discord and play a bunch of games- HoTS, Hearthstone, Diablo, League. Within WoW, we do PvE (raids, mythic keystones, quests) as well as PvP (BGs, Arenas) and we just switch and swap according to what people wanna do and are feeling! - We are definitely casual in our mindset. We clear raid content (Normal, Heroic, Mythic (hopefully!)) but we do so with the idea that if you can't make it, that is no problem at all. It means sometimes we have to fill with PUGs, but it keeps everyone relaxed and means you do what you need to do, when you need to do it. We just set events and you sign up- simple. - We are all on a level playing field. We don't have any officers actually, just me as GM at the moment. And honestly, all I do is put events together and make sure you have food and flasks from the guild fund for our content runs, as well as recruiting and hanging out- nothing more. If you wanna run a raid one day- go for it. It's the perfect opportunity for you to join us if you want to be part of something where you have the opportunity just to try stuff- no pressure at all. And, what I've found from the above is that you end up with such a solid set of friends who like to do all kinds of things- and the level of respect makes everything so much easier. I take my time with the recruitment stage, as getting the right people in the guild is absolutely paramount for us. So, if you want to be part of our community, please add me on Battlenet (Bexsie#2588) and I'll be more than happy to chat with you. Take care of yourselves :) Rebecca Cordial- 'A pleasant-tasting medicine'- even when it gets tough, we're here to make it better again. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Bexey43 29 Nov
28 Nov [H]Mage looking for a PvE Guild Hi there I am looking for a PvE Guild to Raid and do M+. Currently I am lingering at 920 as Fire. I am trying to gear up my Frost spec but I am not very lucky with it atm. What I am looking for: - Lots of M+ - Raiding on regular basis NHC/HC maybe Mythic - Friendly atmosphere What I can offer: - Can fill all spots but prefer DPS - Lot of commitment - Fun times If you think I fit in your guild just contact me via Bnet:"Insanity#2637" or just answer on this post. Thanks for taking your time to read this and good luck with your loot.Kyungii0 28 Nov
27 Nov [These Mogu Have Gotta Go-gu] Achiv Hello, Im doing [These Mogu Have Gotta Go-gu] achiv which needs 3 Incantation items. Im looking for player with Vu item - I have 2 others. Add me - Rah#2712 /RegardsRahmes0 27 Nov
27 Nov Fury Warrior looking for casual raiding guild I haven't really raided since Cata, except clearing Highmaul when that released, and it's mostly because my work schedule is very irregular, and I only get it weekly, so I can't plan ahead, really. So I'm looking for a guild that can let me join raids every now and then, and won't miss me if I can't make it. I just got back into WoW after dropping out soon after Legion launch, so my ilvl is currently at 888, but I'm working on getting it up. Also, it does not have to be a very successful guild, I just want to get back into a raiding environment. Just a mostly social guild that goes to raid every now and then is fine too. Let me know if you're interested. Seven#22760Cámmy0 27 Nov
27 Nov Blood DK Tank looking for Guild. Hi all, Just back from a break and with the release of the new raid this week I am looking for a guild to do the content with. I used to play a lot with my real life friends but they have stopped playing for various reasons and i'm looking for a new home. I have experience tanking from Vanilla right through to TOS with breaks of course in between content patches, really looking for a guild I can raid, pvp, Mythic pluses but also play other games with and be social outside raiding times. Hit me up with a message in game, on this post or add #Bigyin1108Biggusdikus0 27 Nov
25 Nov <Completely Oblivious> Fresh Guild 3/9M Recruiting Hello there, Are you completely oblivious? We are a freshly formed semi-hardcore raiding Guild which was made on 08/10/2017. We cleared 3/9 Mythic in our first week of raiding together and got Sisters to 42%. We just need a few more players to strengthen our team for current and future progression. We are currently recruiting all classes for ToS mythic progression and Argus. Our raid times are (server time): Tuesday - 8:45pm to 11:15pm Thursday - 8:45pm to 11:15pm Sunday - 8pm to 11pm invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start Guild Website: https://completelyoblivious.enjin.com/ What do we expect: Discord, 9/9 Heroic, 920+Ilvl, class knowledge, banter, prepared (food, flasks, enchants, etc) Loot Rules: EPGP What do we offer? We have cauldrons and feasts, guild repairs and lots of banter. We are a very active guild with there always being people online to play with be it pushing M+ keys or doing old raids. We look forward to you joining the team! Everyone has to apply no exceptions! For more information or to apply go to https://completelyoblivious.enjin.com/ or drop someone in the guild a message in game. Valathar#2761 - Add me for a chat.Treebeard10 25 Nov
24 Nov H-<Reddit> 3/9M recruiting for Antorus Hello, we are a 4 year old semi hardcore guild with a small but tightly knit community of players. Our goal is to have a mythic team ready for early Antorus, with a group that seeks progression while keeping a fun and friendly raid atmosphere. Requirements are that you have a high attendance rate, gear and exp are preffered, but can be overlooked if you are willing to improve and take constructive criticism. If you need anymore info don't be shy to add me on battlenet. Raid times Mon 20:00-23:00 Wed 20:00-23:00 Thur 20:00-23:00 What we need in order of priorty Healers dps with tank spec dps (melee and ranged) Communication program Teamspeak Contacts Vers #21307 Svenni #2293 Cheers.Banero1 24 Nov
24 Nov [H]Kazzak <Mystic Raiders> rekryterar till Antorus <Mystic Raiders> på kazzak Är en nystartad guild med ledare som har 6/9m efteranhet i ToS. Vi söker just nu främst efter dps till Antorus! Hunter Rogue Mage Spriest Warrior men andra klasser kan övervägas. Vi har clearat 9/9 hc i ToS (inte kunnat gå in i mythic än eftersom vi inte är 20 pers) Vi raidar 18-21 Onsdagar och Torsdagar. Kanske slänger in Söndagar vid progress om det finns intresse för det. Adda paddy#2713 eller gå in på https://goo.gl/forms/vpDC9pov5DwvT9W03Paddywan0 24 Nov
22 Nov Alliance on Stormscale need guild. Hello. Me and my mate are looking for Guild on Stormscale. We want to go mythic and raids // Arena aswell. Play a lot and good players. 25 years and from sweden. Please whisper me or replay here.Deglös0 22 Nov
22 Nov <H> Mighty @Kazzak Hiring Pro Raiders <Mighty> started as a simple social guild on kazzak and slowly developed and grown and now we are building our raid team for coming raid tier "antorus". we are looking for awesome atmosphere players with cool and relaxed personalities but yet impressive learning curve and raiding experience to join our new raid team to finish the legion forces! we offer beside friendly atmosphere and awesomeness a COMPLETE and full sponsorship for our future raid team and that includes: - free and full unlimited guild repairs. - all foods and flasks are free. - 30 days free play time as a "gift" monthly and much more... all we need from you is 3-4 hrs raiding with us 2-3 days per week and having fun and enjoying the game as a team <3 we will raid WED-THUR-SUN LOOKING FOR : - Resto druid - Resto Shaman - Mistweaver Monk and more whisper Boah / Momeet / Littlebo add me boahmad#2137Boah1 22 Nov
20 Nov Discord Trade Channel, Looking for a Swift Tiger? If you can't find an item you really want, then your best chance is to join our Discord Channel; filled with (TCG) traders and players known from the Trading Scene. * TCG Items (Mounts/Toys/Tabards) - Incl. Blizzcon * Unobtainable/Rare Items * Boosts (Mythic/101/Arena etc) * Gold Swapping between Realms This Discord Channel is meant for players to advertise what they want to buy or sell. It is moderated, but all business deals are dealt with privately among traders. Use this link to join: https://discord.gg/yUq4etFJindai0 20 Nov
20 Nov Looking for casual mature guild Hello, im looking for friendly and active guild. I think about restarting wow again, but want to start from 0 on new realm and possible new guild or home Im look for more on casual side guild , where i could log in after long work day, and play with guildies some dungeons/pvp/archivements somthing. , My time when i could be on is 19:30+ (UTC +2 EET Eastern European Time) , what i wish guildies would be most active. I have have mic and can use discord/ts if need. My english not perfect ;D Hope, somone could offer me new home in World of Warcraft world :)Pekulsh1 20 Nov
20 Nov Relax Mate We Got This <Horde PVP> Recruiting! Relax Mate We Got This recruiting! -Introduction- Greetings, Stormscale community! <Relax Mate We Got This> is formed by leadership wanting to push rankings, while continuing to have fun in the process. Our core group consists mostly of people from Warmane(private server) pvp guild Relax Bro We Got This and people from the pvp guild from Stormscale We Kick Your Darnassus. This is basically the successor of the 2 guilds. Our activity is PvP related and includes but it is not limited to : BG premades, Rated BG's, Arenas and World PvP. One of our particularities, which separates us from other PvP oriented guilds, is that, while striving for perfection, our main goal is having a nice time alongside our community members. -Who are we looking for?- We'd like experienced players in the first place, although we gladly welcome any sociable individual who posesses minimal PvP knowledge, patience, commitment and English skills, while willing to improve alongside us. P.S - We will not tolerate unnecessary drama or disturbance; however we have an open talk policy, so any quarrel between members is to be discussed and solved out. We do not need cockish attitude possessors nor elitists and we gladly invite them to sell their coffins elsewhere. -What are our goals?- At first, to refill the ranks of the guild as a lot of our old players are no longer playing Wow or those are playing have switched to PVE and have left us with manpower problems. Performing in Rated BG's is the Main objective of this guild. Strong lead, tactically and strategically adaptive play combined with skilled players in order to secure the win in a rated BG. Play together as a guild, as a group or as some individuals doing arena or premades. To have fun in general. A few videos from our past runs(mainly those from private servers):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIx-tPNG5r0 https://youtu.be/Xs23thrTqaY https://youtu.be/DYPnx4I7N7Y https://youtu.be/ShJ8oEEqUV0 We are also looking for potential officers as we are lacking in that category for now. If you have the responsibility ,willingness and think that you have the other qualities to be an officer, whisper Sickmdfkr in game( Brutal#2151). This is your best opportunity to get higher ranked quickly and get one of the leading roles in the guild as normally "this promotion" would happen very slowly. We're looking for the potential officers to be competent, respectful, social and good organisers. In order to join, fill the recruitment form and wait for a response. -RECRUITMENT:OPEN Character Name: Class/Spec: Previous experience(Proof-image): Realm time availability: Discord(specify if you've got a mic or not) Yes/No: What are you expecting from the guild: -Leadership- Feel free to whisper them in game for anything. Sickmdfkr (Brutal#2151) Räddøsh (stelkedzhiev#2534) CodintSickmdfkr4 20 Nov
20 Nov EX-Hardcore raider looking for casual raiding guild. Returning player to wow, raiding on and off since TBC. Was hardcore raider during Wrath and Cata clearing current content at the time and cleared most of mists towards the end of the expansion. Now looking for a new home to casually raid with as a tank. Alittle about my personal role experience, Tank and healed all of Cataclysm Heroic as a druid and Dps as Death knight. Tank as DK in Mists of pandaria. I've recently started playing again, first time this expansion and have cleared NM ToS and looking to clear HC and upwards. I am mainly looking for a guild that wants to raid the upcoming raid tier and go on through battle for azeroth in a more laid back raid team. FYI this is a newly made druid and can provide links to old druid if you care about that sort of thing. Looking foward to hear from anyone :)Vekt2 20 Nov
17 Nov Returning Myrhic Raider Looking for guild - Healer 22 y/o swedish guy looking for a new guild (my old one got gutted during NH prog) and I choosed to take a break after that. Around 920 ilvl atm and want to stay Horde, realm transfer is an option tho My raid exp: - Have been doing mythic raiding since HFC and hc raiding since mid wotlk - Never achived a Cutting Edge, usually doing around 50% of the raid on mythic - Have raided as healer and rdps most of my time - My current prog is 6/9 on hc, dinged 2 weeks ago on this chr - Have some exp with raidleading and officer stuff, pref not to have that role again What I want from a guild: - Around 2-4 Mythic prog, pref not more than that - Chill attitude in the guild, bit of them bantz you know - A guild that aims to clear atleast 5 bosses this tier - Have a stable team for Antorus when it dropps Logs from my first hc attempt: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/bqVkMjDdFnyHgJXa Any questions hit me up at Baurd#2664 or drop a commentBaurdia0 17 Nov
16 Nov <Depeche> 5/9M LF DPS. <Depeche> is a semi-hardcore guild based in Stormscale, currently ranked 31st in the realm. We are bolstering our roster with more reliable players to strike Antorus tier on Mythic difficulty A.S.A.P. Our main objective as a team is to be top 10 guilds in Stormscale for Antorus tier. Who are we looking for? ... Who will you be playing with? ... Raiding days and hours ... Means of communication ... Contact for more information ... Merge Talks. ...Déxterr29 16 Nov
15 Nov [H] Raider looking for a new guild Hello there ! My name is Inserted and I'm a 19 year old chap from Belgium who is a manager at a hardware store and recently got new shifts making my wow game time somewhat more limited than it used to be. My shifts are Week 1 : Every day from 13:00 to 20,00 including saturday. ( At home at around 20,15) Week 2 : Every day from 6:30 to 14,00 not including saturday. ( At home at around 14:15) Now why do I bother giving you my shifts ? Well it seems that 99% of the guild recruiters seem to just flat out ignore them if I don't put them as the first thing you see. Now that is out of the way lets get to the fun, The History of Inserted ( Writing a book over here ! ) Inserted began his journey as a little lad in vanilla sitting on his brother's lap pressing random buttons as he cleared molten core and bwl with his guild when he had to baby sit me. You could say I grew up with the game but untill late TBC I wasn't allowed to play by myself , and when I say "play" I mean play with my pet all day long and never leaving azeroth to go to the outlands ( I never saw the original nagrand ! :/) Wotlk comes around and my brother tells me to go to northrend , so I did ...and made a death knight saying bye bye to my little orc hunter and hello to the blood elf DK that I made. I had my first taste of raiding there getting to lich king normal and up to Proffesor putric heroic , only to then be told by my parents that I would be sent away to study and would be unable to play any games for multiple years. Skip forward to close to the end of WoD and I am back from that hell hole they called a "school" and began playing again while working here and there to get some funds for my new pc. Get the pc , get legion , deluxe version , new set up costs a lot of money so I begin working fulltime and notice I spend more and more time at work and my current guild could not have me with them anymore. In legion I spend most my time doing heroic raids and mythic+ tipping my toe in Mythic raids sometimes except for NH. I spend my time now having all my alts leveled to 110. All of them are 910+ and I am working on learning every spec too . Only priest remains ! What am I looking for ? Basicly a social raiding guild , now there are 13 in a dozen of those but yet have to find one that fits my needs , or rather one that can fit me in. I wish for a guild that clears heroic each tier and dips its toe in mythic but doesn't focus on it ( as I can no longer afford spending that much time in the game) . An Ideal schedule for raiding for me would be 20:30 to 23;00 but other times / days are possibly acceptable too. What do I do outside of raiding ? I am an amazingly active player , without trying to brag sadly WoW is the only game I currently play with the occasional splurge towards PS4 games with the lads on a friday night and a pint. In the game I run mythic + and legacy raids. I also stream on twitch but that has to remain a secret , shush. Lots of love , Inserted. The Bearded Gamer Anicky#21107 ( PS blizzard....fix your armory , I can't put my main character and it puts a character I haven't logged in for 7 months as my avatar...gg)Màin3 15 Nov
11 Nov Sprint - 100-110 Dungeon Booster [Fast, Reliable] Hello, I'm Sprint; a fast experienced dungeon booster! Sprint Level 101 Horde Balance Druid 200% Movement Speed 101% Mastery 68% Haste 19% Leech ★Service Requirements★ ► ilvl 680+ and Order hall Unlocked. ► 100-110 Boost will take approximately 3.5-4 hours depending on heirlooms ★Service Information★ ► Boosts are done in normal dungeons and you will be playing your own character. ► You can AFK at the entrance or follow me, no need to dps or heal. ► 1 level takes approximately 4-6 dungeons, depending on your rested exp and heirlooms. ► Price: 2500g/dungeon ► 100-110 Price can be discussed! -I accept gold on horde, every server on EU. How ever, I prefer payments on Draenor. ★Contact me★ If you want to schedule a run or have any questions, feel free to add me and I'll get back to you within moments! Add Rawrasaurus#21427 or Elliot#21367 if you are interested. Thanks!Sprint0 11 Nov
07 Nov [H] - Meenen - PvE guild LFM Meenen is a Guild consisting of wow veterans. The Guild was actice with great success in MoP and we're now starting to sort up our roster to become a solid Mythic Guild! Meenen came about when a few in-game friends got tired of the frustation of pugging raids and decided to make a better community. If you favor a calm, yet entertaining community, this guild is for you. We will not accept any childish behavior. The atmosphere of the guild is very relaxed and to be truthful a tiny bit insane.. You will need to have a good sense of humor. The cores joint experience covers pretty much every PvE encounter in the game. As we've grown older since our days of hardcore gaming we don't have the time to play everyday anymore, hence the 2-days raiding schedule. Our goal is nonetheless to clear the most content as we possibly can, with some ease. As we will only be raiding two days aweek we need our members to have high attendence and be well focused during raids. We're currently considering most classes Our raiding Schedule: Thuesdays: 19.30-23.00 Thursdays: 19.30-23.00 If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask Nizu#2558 Fluffybadger#2771Nizu9 07 Nov
06 Nov <CyaThursday> Realm First - Selling M Gul'dan/M KJ CyaThursday is currently boosting; Gul'dan Mythic Mount Kil'Jaeden MythicWE ONLY ACCEPT GOLD ON STORMSCALE HORDE Guld'dan Mythic Mount - 1000k (1M) Kil'jaeden Mythic - 1800k (1.8M) Contact via. Battletag: Stuart#22164 Sacu#21303 Or Ingame: Spazpriest/Spazsham TigerozySpazpriest6 06 Nov
06 Nov Fish cakes Just put your name here and I will mail you 5 fish cakes every day with a CASH ON DELIVERY fee. You can opt out of this service any time you want. Delivery guaranteed. Freshest cakes for the fairest price. Enjoy. All natural ingredients.Sdfsdfjklpok12 06 Nov
03 Nov WTT gold to Outland Alliance Hi All, i am looking to give around 60-70k gold on Stormscale Horde and receive the same amount on Outland Alliance. If anyone is interested, please Bnet add me. We can trade small amounts at a time in order to avoid issues. Bnet tag Emanuele#2203Warbarg0 03 Nov
01 Nov LF 2 day progression raiding guild Good day, So it's always hard to start one of "these" topics. I am looking for a chill but "competetive" raiding guild which raids 2 days, but tries to aim for atleast mythic progression in the raid tier to come. I'll tell a little bid about myself before delving more into the topic. I am a 20 year old university student without enough time to play the game too much, I do however have a very competetive mindset. Back in MoP and WoD I used to be a really competetive pvper, trying to get as high rating as possbile, almost reaching gladiator twice. But with legion coming I started to take an interest in raiding. During nighthold I got into my first raiding guild called vigilance. We progressed heroic in about 3 weeks, and went on to mythic. But because of a car accident, I wasn't able to play the game for several months, and so I really didn't get the feel in the guild anymore. That brings me to this moment. I decided to focus on my school for a little bid, but with the new raid tier coming up, I am ready to start raiding again. I am looking for a guild which is a pretty chilled out guild with mature people, and in which I can really relate to. I am really competetive myself, when I set a goal I am determined to reach it. As for classes, I mainly played a WW monk since MoP, but can also play a rogue and several other classes. If I was to go to alliance, I would have to level up a character first, since I am not up for paying for a faction change, and a server change, but I dont mind a server change. If you are up for a chat add me!: Blysto#21703, hope to see you in game!Blistoz1 01 Nov
30 Oct How is open world Alliance presence here? According to realmpop, around 95% population here is in the Horde. How does it look like in everyday play? Does that mean you almost never see Alliance in open world, or does that crossrealm zones thing compensate for that? Is almost anyone you see in Dalaran, from the Horde?Sharkhe0 30 Oct
26 Oct [H] Ragnaros (Echelon) - 7/9M Looking for DPS [H] Echelon - 7/9M are looking for more skilled players to join a strong core family of raiders who are stepping into Fallen Avatar & Kil'Jaeden. Priority on DPS (DK, Feral, Hunter & Rogues) but all great players welcomed. We have been around in a couple iterations for over a year, we currently have a solid team of active players, plenty of M+ pushing, Leggo runs and all sorts of shenanigans. If you're looking for not just well organised raiding, but a new home, new friends and a great atmosphere then lets talk more! Add me on: Lukey#21204 or post below to get in touch. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/EchelonRoax0 26 Oct
26 Oct <Rat Pack> is recruiting dps! Rat Pack was formed in the end of MoP and we started raiding in the weeks leading up to WoD and ever since, our goal has been to clear current content. We are a three day raiding guild located on Stormscale-EU. Our team consists veteran and expirienced players, many who wanted a more relaxing evoirment or simply don't have the time required for hardcore raiding anymore. We are a group of passionate gamers that are always looking forward to the new challenges this game throws at us and with that, the opportunity to improve. What can we offer you? * A friendly evoirment where everyone is welcome and there is both time to fool around and to be dead serious in order to get the kill. * Guild mates who are almost, always up for doing dungeons and much more * A place to call home. We are many who has been in Rat Pack for years, meaning that we have a strong and stable core of players. * A good balance between WoW and RL. Current Tier Progress: 3/9 Mythic ToS Previous Tier Progress: 7/7M EN (cutting-edge), 2/3M ToV, 7/10M NH Main Progress Raids: Wednesday/Thursday/Monday 20.00-23:00 server time Farm/Alt/Fun Raid Sunday 20.00 server time Voice communication: Discord Minumum requirements when applying: * Extensive knowledge of the class that you are applying with. * The ability to keep up your focus during the rough parts of progress. * Being able to take constructive criticism (and to give it too) in a positive way. * Being able to use Discord and be vocal, especially where it's needed. Huge plus when applying: * Mythic raid experience in any previous tiers. * Being able to show good logs * Having an off-spec that you are able to perform well with Recruitment Status: We currently have 3-4 dps spots open among our ranks. Mage, warrior, rogue and boomkin is the profered. Any apply will be taking into consideration, so feel free to apply, even if you are not playing on of the above classes/specs. Contact us: Apply form: https://goo.gl/forms/B2AAjRNt0rec4nr62 If this sounds like you and you're interested in joining, then please wisper or add : Chuckboris (dule#2635) Deadstrike (ZION#2622) Faroth (faroth#2113) Thank you for your time.Faroth1 26 Oct
26 Oct [H][Kazzak] <Potential> 8/9M RECRUITMENT [H][Kazzak] <Potential> is a late night raiding guild located on Kazzak. Our current progression is 8/9M. Our raid times are 22-01 ST on Wednesday, Thursday and Monday, with an optional raid for running easier content on Sunday. We are currently recruiting a few DPS and Healers for mythic progress for Tomb of Sargeras and Antorus. Our core team is formed out of people who have reached cutting edge in all raids in Legion, and bring good understanding of their classes, knowledge of the encounters, and motivation to raid at a high level on a short 9 hour schedule. Our most recent kill was Mythic Maiden ranked ~650 in the world. To progress as fast as possible we expect people to turn up to raids promptly and ready to kill bosses. We want to foster an environment that is enjoyable to be a part of, whilst giving people the opportunities to improve in WoW and make friends online. Several members play other games as well such as Overwatch and League of Legends, so feel free to hop on discord and have a chat with us and get a feel for our guild: https://discord.gg/dCJSBGY In order to raid with us, we require you to have a working microphone so you can communicate with the rest of the raid. To apply please visit our forums at http://potential-guild.eu/forum/index.php To get in touch with us about joining the guild, please contact one of our officers: percy#2598, arturo112#2812, Pøwnie#21783, Oli#2155Randomnize0 26 Oct