Stormscale

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
11h None So Fierce[H] -No Mythic Raids- 10/10N 10/10HC Hello everyone! None So Fierce is a horde guild on Stormscale! And right now sitting here writing this i kinda wish that was all i had to write in order to convince everyone here that our guild is the right choice for you! But i guess i have to jump into the details about us in order to convince you, so fine here we go :) Our guild is built upon a group of real life friends from Bergen Norway who again have invited their buddies both from real life or previous gaming experiances. Most of us is 30 years or older and have been playing WoW ever since vanilla with some breaks in between expansions as blizzard never seem to be fast enough with new content. Anyways! since we are old guys living far north with bad weather we end up spending a lot of time in game where we raid, do 5 man instances and joke around in TS! WoW has become our break from real life issues such as girlfriends, kids, work and all those other annoying things that is expected of everyone :) So a little more about our guild itself! The guild was founded right after WoD was released, about that time where garrisons seemed to be a fun thing and you found yourself going into the mine and collecting flowers in your back yard and threw them into the guild bank thinking "this is awesome, i never have to leave this place!". When the raids finally were released we set our goal to clear every raid instance on heroic within enough time to earn our "curve" achievements. We managed to to this for all WOD raids without any big time trubbles at all, and our goal is to continiue doing this in Legion. Our goals/achievements during Legion: To clear all raids on Heroic 5 man mythics+ gearing together with guild players (This is the most important part, and you should be a player who enjoys doing m+ with guildies) EM Normal 7/7 EM Heroic 7/7 ToV Normal 3/3 ToV Heroic 3/3 Nighthold Normal 10/10 Nighthold Heroic 10/10 Who are we looking for: We are looking for players who do not seek the thrill of mythic raiding, the players out there who know that Heroic is difficult enough and take some time to manage 100%. You need to understand that during raids it is OK to mess around and joke with each other, but during boss fights stay focused on your game. We expect you to always give your best during raids and try to figure out ways to improve yourself. We do not kick or thrash talk bad performances, but if we see you struggling we will try to help you out a bit with tips & tricks. We try our best to take care of guild players You are a player or a group of players who enjoy doing Mythic+ instances as we consider this the most important content at the moment Classes/spec we are looking for: Healers DPS We are also looking for groups of players who enjoy doing Mythic+ instances as a group or together with other guild members combined with the two raid days Main raid days are: Monday & Wednesday 19:30 - 23:00 Who to contact: Did i convince you? GREAT! just contact an officer: Meekò- Battle.net Snakeprix#2419 - Discord Meekò#8362 Athk - Battle.net Santire#2116 - Discord Santire#4733 Micromatic- Battle.net Sala#2895 -AthkAthk119 11h
1d [H] <Insomnium> 3/10 M recruiting Insomnium is an old raiding guild from TBC and WOTLK, we are currently progressing through Nighthold Mythic which we are 3/10 atm soon to be 4/10. We have recently returned to raiding with old and new members but we are still missing a few key spots. if you are looking to progress and have fun at the same time this could be the guild for you. We are currently in need of: ⦁ MW Monk ⦁ Shadow Priest ⦁ Hunter ⦁ Mage ⦁ Lock Raiding Days and Times: ⦁ Tuesday - 19:45 to 22:15 (19:30 raid invites) ⦁ Wednesday - 19:45 to 22:15 (19:30 raid invites) ⦁ Sunday - 19:15 to 22:15 (19:00 raid invites) Requirements: ⦁ 42+ traits ⦁ 900+ ilvl ⦁ 600k DPS or more on single target ⦁ Perform accordingly to your gear and ilvl when it comes to DPS, HPS, etc ⦁ Mature demeanor whilst raiding ⦁ (2/3) Minimum raid attendance Whisper us in game -> Darkane#21884Dárkane1 1d
1d (H) LF Guild Members <Theory> is a guild on stormscale that I just took over. Me and some people are trying to breathe new life into this guild. We are looking for social and active players that we can do dungeons, raid and other stuff with. The goal right now is to become a nice social guild, but later we will also start caring about progression, and we will make a core raid group. New players are welcome especially. If you want more information you can whisper Nazgron or Feldera ingame, or you can respond to this thread.Nazgron0 1d
1d retri 899 looking for raiding guild Hi, I am looking for raiding guild that is willing to progress mythic. 44 traits almost 45, 899 itlvl 10/10hc . can raid anytime.Mojangap0 1d
1d 899 retri lf raiding guild Hi, I am looking for raiding guild that is willing to progress mythic 44 traits almost 45, 899 itlvl 10/10hc can raid anytime.Mojangap0 1d
1d Holy Paladin LF Casual raiding guild. 870ilvl Holy paladin, 34 Traits and rising. I Stopped playing shortly after launch of Legion to focus on my studies. Hoping to get back into raiding with the launch of 7.2, looking for an evening 2-3 times a week raiding guild on any difficulty. (Prefer HC+)Chrisadin1 1d
1d <Depeche> wants You! [H] About <Depeche> ... Who are we looking for? ... Why are we looking to expand? ... Our composition ... Final notes ... Contact for any questions ...Déxterr2 1d
1d Nkandla HC Raiding [H] We’re a relatively new Guild formed during the end of WoD by a bunch of friends from South Africa. Our main goal is clear relevant Raid content at a decent pace and having fun along the way. Currently we are only looking at raiding Heroic, but once we have a strong established roster Mythic is definitely on the table. We are not solely focused on raids, we encourage running mythic plus with guildies, random bgs, transmog runs and even the occasional RBG. We are looking for active dedicated members to bolster our raiding ranks, we are recruiting all classes and specs. We do require atleast 870+ for Nighthold raids (880 for HC), but we also running weekly events for EN HC to help under geared players get raid ready. So if your dedicated to raiding but in need of some precious pieces we’re willing to help out! Currently in high demand are: Hunters, Rogues, Shadow Priest, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Holy & Ret Paladin. Also looking for a tank Raiding days are currently: Wednesday 19h00 – 22h00 Fridays 19h00 – Late (All times are server time; we require everyone to be on atleast 15 min beforehand; using discord as voice) Socials are also welcome! So if you are tired of PUGS and want to make some progress and have a blast doing it feel free to respond or msg any of the officers in game or via bnet. Persyzz (persy#2267) Phatlama (PhatNinja#2393)Persyzz7 1d
2d Seraphim vs Krosus Mythic Hey guys, After we downed Tichondrius we pulled Krosus 6 times and managed to kill him, really proud of the team. Kill video below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWVR1WWIkMM Greetings, Yggdrassill GM of SeraphimYggdrassíll0 2d
2d [H] LF for PVP Guild We are group of friends playing on Stormsclae server, and we are currently looking for PVP Guild for RBG. Ret paladin, disc priest, frost mage. We are familiar with our classes, ILVL ~ 860. Playing for a few hours every evening. We have mics and speak English.Moyia2 2d
2d [H] Old and Bitter 4/10M Recruiting Old and Bitter is a smallish guild currently progressing through Nighthold Mythic, current progress is 4/10 down with a 5th just around the corner. We're looking to reinforce our roster a bit since we have a few people who works shifts, have families etc and want to ensure we maintain a robust roster of available raiders. We're currently about 25ish active raiders with a few more socials, right now we are real mixing pot of nationalities thrown in the mix, we try to focus on the quality of players over quantity. The guild atmosphere is rather laid back and relaxed, we're not adverse to some jokes and banter on coms but as it can be a bit "mature" at times we do have a 18+ policy for applicants. Most of us are raiding veterans (we're not kidding about the old part) but if you are one of those lovely people who just cant resist standing in the fire or do stupid !@#$ please steer clear of us as you'd probably kill half the guild through high blood pressure and incessant yelling. (we're not kidding about the bitter part either.). We dont tolerate drama queens or loot !@#$%s - we're here to progress as a group and have fun doing so. At the moment we are mainly looking for a few dps'ers and a couple if healers; if you have a viable offspec that would be a real benefit also, flexibility and all that :) We'd like it if you have at least some experience in NIghthold and have a decent ilvl / Artifact level as it can be a bit time consuming to gear someone up from scratch depending on if RNGesus is with you or not but we'll consider lower ilvl if we feel the match is right for us. Ideally you also think on your feet and dont have to be told when/why to do stuff and research raid bosses out of your own interest to improve yours and the guilds performance. Our current raiding times are Thursdays, Sundays and Tuesdays from 20:00 to 23:00. If I havent scared you off already, drop a tell to Nige, Assic, or Arylor. If none of us are online which rarely, if ever, happens - drop a tell to any other guild member to see if we're slumming it on an alt or sommert. If you are neither of the above but feel you'd fit in with us old %^-*! - do drop us a tell anyway, we're always looking for like minded people to have fun with. On off days we tend to run old raids for achievs/pets/transmogs or other stuff, there's almost always people online. Also, we really really prefer you contact us ingame but i will check here as well as and when my memory doesnt let me down! Thanks for your time. Nige.Nige2 2d
3d <LAGG> Your new PvP Guild? Greetings, <LAGG> is a newly formed guild on Stormscale. Our main focus is PvP (arenas, battlegrounds), we'll ofcourse be doing both ranked and unranked versions of those. While being a PvP focused guild, we'll also ofcourse help you level up and gear up your upcoming Gladiator :) We'll also be making different sorts of events, and ofcourse guild members can come with ideas to what those events should be. If people are up for it, we'll be doing dungeons, and old raids, both for the fun, the transmog, and to switch things up/get better gear. While ofcourse not forgetting that we are indeed, a PvP guild We're friendly, social, helpful and funny, and hope to create a solid PvP guild! To contact me, you can either write a comment, I check very often, PM me ingame, /W Ándersen, or you can add my battletag which is Exige#2120 Hope to hear from you, gladiator!Ándersen0 3d
4d [H] Ink - 2/10 M recruiting! Who we are: Ink are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. We are currently on Ragnaros! What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Ranged dps: Balance Druid, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage Melee dps: Windwalker Monk Tank: Guardian Druid, Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk Healer: Holy Paladin Exceptional players are always considered even if your class isn't listed on our recruitment list! Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776Rampager1 4d
4d Helping you to get: Long-Forgotten Hippogryph Hello awesome people! Me and my friend are helping you to get you your pink Hippogryph. Now what do you have to do? Only thing you have to do is get online and jump on the backseat of my friend's mount and he will take you to all the five crystal locations. I hear you thinking, ah easy, I can do this myself. You are right, you can do this yourself. Only there's a catch, and that is the reason you do not see a lot of people riding this mount. There are over 200 different spawn locations, and you have to click 5 crystals within 8 hours to receive the mount. But, if someone else beats you to it, he gets the mount and you don't. We have 3 other people helping us and we have people on different realms to go and look for the mount. This is the reason we are willing to help people get the mount. Now in return we ask for a simple amount of gold in return. We are spending our time so you don't have too! We have many very satisfied customers already and we would love to keep this base growing! We accept gold on all horde realms, we do not accept any real currency besides wow gold. We do not accept bnet balance, we only accept ingame gold. Now, it is random when we will have the mount, so it can be now, it can be in 5 minutes or even hours. You can add me for any further questions on btag. I hope we can help everybody! Best wishes, Glider Btag: Golden#21595 (Glider) For more Reviews check Draenor : https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614933504#1Glider35 4d
5d [H] LFM - Forming Mythic+ Group Looking to form a little group for Mythic+ dungeons, we will be making all our keys up to M+12 every week. Looking for tank, heal and 1 dps. We are 900 and 903 ilvl Monk and Rogue. Please add : Almiria#2133 if interested, 900+ ilvl required, healer 905+Almiria0 5d
6d [H] <Heroes of the Norm> 2/10 M Recruiting Heroes of the Norm We are a casual raiding guild, we are currently 10/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic in Nighthold and looking to progress. However we need some more raiders. We have a friendly, fun raiding experience. We are a casual raiding guild but we expect you to come to the raid with flasks, food, pots, fully enchanted and gemmed up knowing tactics for each boss. Our raid nights are as followed. Thursday - 7:30 - 10:30 Realm Time Sunday - 7:30 - 10:30 Realm Time We are currently looking for healers and DPS. We are looking for all classes, preferably ranged dps and a holy pally. But all players are welcome to join just drop us a message If you would like to join or have any questions feel free to contact us. zoolcore - Battle.net hcore#2852 hersheybar - Battle.net hersheybar#2863 eikis#2754Zoolcore0 6d
15 Apr <Seraphim> vs Tichondrius mythic Hey dudes, We've recently killed Tichondrius mythic with a new established core roster, proud of the team and happy to share the video for our first kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGEjZz-xeVA We're always looking for more mature members. If anyone is interested in joining our core for future content, please feel free to whisper any of the officers. YggyYggdrassíll0 15 Apr
12 Apr [S] lvling boost for gold Selling Lvl dungeon boost 100-110 5k pr dungeon 22k pr level we are 2 101 twinks. we are taking gold on all Horde servers add Stagsted#21633 or Dildojohn133#2414 for more contactStágstéd0 12 Apr
12 Apr <Dankstorm> 3/10M Recruiting for Mythic <Dankstorm> is a Horde PvE Guild located on Stormscale-EU recruiting dedicated and knowledgeable players to progress into Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras in the future. Our main goal is to find and to build a solid raid team ready for Mythic progression and to be ready for Tomb of Sargeras aswell as taking the fight to Argus when the time comes, we are looking forward to having you as a part of our epic raiding experience Raiding Schedule: Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 Monday 20:00 - 23:00 Guilds Progression: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor - 1/3 Mythic The Nighthold - 10/10 HC & 3/10M We are mainly in need of Tanks and RDPS for our Mythic roster. But don't worry, if you feel that you are an exceptional player, we would gladly have you onboard. Apply at http://dankstorm.dk/ If you have any questions or need any additional information, conctact our crew below. Elrethian < Jessieqt#2461> Qbér < Qber#2830 > Qivitoq < SausagePwner#2187 > Stenderino < Stender#2656 > Loliconxd < Lengozta#2322 >Elrethian1 12 Apr
12 Apr Ñílêscråñè vs. Mirlòl (Rogue vs. Rogue) Just dueled Mirlòl http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Mirl%C3%B2l/simple He is by far the best player I have dueled so far on stormscale, i'll give him that. He is also, though, by far(by far) the most foul-mouthed player I have ever met. He rarely finished a sentence without being offensive. This could be justified though, as I play troll, have horrible 2s rating, dinged 3 weeks ago and type like a mong. I think fame has made him slightly stuck up and getting outplayed by someone that appear like I do just lights his fire. If i reported him, i'm pretty sure he'd end up getting a 3 hour suspension. I won majority of the duels. It ended like 8-5 or something to me, even though he has the best gear in the game while im geared like John Ericsen the football player who plays WoW 1 hour a day at the weekends before he goes to have sexual intercourse with his hot girlfriend. Dueling him was quite enjoyable because he's quite entustiastic about it. He constantly rewards you by swearing like a mad old woman. Some screenshots of him raging.. http://pics.cheggit.nl/pics/2012/04/03/4-1mirlolbad.jpg http://pics.cheggit.nl/pics/2012/04/03/6-2lolss1.jpg http://pics.cheggit.nl/pics/2012/04/03/8-3lolss2.jpg http://pics.cheggit.nl/pics/2012/04/03/10-4lolss3.jpgÑílêscråñè38 12 Apr
11 Apr Bulgarian guild/Българска гилдия ПВП/PVP Lions of Bulgaria е нова българска pvp гилдия, която има за цел да събере на едно място най-добрите pvp играчи. Освен арени ще се наблегне и на дриги pvp аспекти, като world pvp, rated battlegounds, sub wars, turnirs, invasions. Търсят се активни и приятелски настроени играчи. За въпроси Mortysh#2553/Pharaohvelev#21881 или Pharaohbg/Mortysh -StormscalePharaohbg0 11 Apr
11 Apr [H]<TAURENBOYS> 7/10M Hello and welcome! Taurenboys is a mostly swedish speaking guild yet an international one, and are looking for more really good players to progress in The Nighthold. We have a really strong core with very skilled players we've been together for over a year now. If you want to be in a very friendly but yet serious raiding guild this is the right place. We made Cutting Edge: Xavius early december and our goal is to get Cutting Edge: Gul'dan aswell. Old experience is not super important, knowledge of your class and common sense is what counts. We are looking for 905+ equipped and at least 42 traits. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/stormscale/TAURENBOYS Raid Days: Wednesday at 19:00-23:00 Thursday at 19:00-23:00 What we need at the moment: * Stand-in DPS Apply at: http://taurenboys.enjin.com Our requirements for raiding members: You love to wipe on new content. Have a mature behavior. Have a working microphone and headsets are a must. Able to take criticism. Stable internet Good knowledge of your class. More than well prepared for each raid flasks, food buffs and other consumables. Come to the raid and stay the whole raid. Learn the tactics to boss fights we will have progress on. We go through the logs after each raid, you are performing worse, we require that you check the logs and see what you are doing wrong and what you / we can do to help you get better. You can contact us by: In-game: Vándall Ichinisan http://taurenboys.enjin.comVándall56 11 Apr
10 Apr <A Merry Band Of Casuals> 4/10 HC is recruiting! Hello There! We’re a relatively new guild (Created on Legion Launch) based on Stormscale (EU) looking for semi-casual raiders to join our 14-man team. All of us returned at Legion's launch and have little raid experience beforehand, we are preferably looking for plays of a similar standing. We Have Nighthold N cleared and on farm and are currently progressing HC 4/10. We will be raiding one night a week (Monday 8-11pm Server time) and our goal to push Heroic raiding, Mythic raiding is not a plan at the moment. Whether you’re a serious or casual raider, we’ll have a sport for you, all we ask is that you have a friendly attitude and work well as a team. We are currently recruiting 2x DPS (Anything but Warlock). If you would like to have a chat with me please contact me on my Battletag (Artarion#2479), Arluin (in-game), or reply to the post. Thanks.Arluin1 10 Apr
08 Apr [SWE H] 5/10M Tunnelbanan recruiting We are looking for Swedish players who want progress mythic NH. We raid Mondays and Wednesdays 18:30 to 22:30 with an active community that does M+ and constantly hangs out in voice com outside of raids. We are mainly looking for ranged DPS or a new tank but consider all talented players. Contact Slaskel#1641 or one of our members for more information!Sezh0 08 Apr
07 Apr Seriously Casual-Aerie Peak is recruiting Hi all, Seriously Casual - Aerie Peak EU are currently recruiting ranged dps for our mythic raiding team. We are a long standing guild that has been raiding on Aerie Peak for approximately 7 years. Our raid days are: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 20:00 - 23:00 Server time. We are currently 3/10 mythic and are keen to progress quickly with an aim to excel in Tomb of Sargeras. Due to our current raid composition it is apparent that ranged dps of any variety would benefit the raid team greatly. Other DPS players who are performing well will of course be considered. We are a guild of good friends who balance a social atmosphere with respectable progression - we have achieved all realm first mythic kills from Warlords of Draenor and on, and hope to continue with this. If you are interested, add me on Btag(Charlemagne#2592) and we will sort you out.Ebrola0 07 Apr
06 Apr Meateasterpearls negative feedback Hey guys, sorry I know alot of you wont care and I apologise for spamming up the forums however the reason for writing this post is hopefully to prevent you being treated the same way as I was. Firstly I would just like to note that I am partially to blame here and had the guild approached matters differently then I would not be here writing about it on the forums, however this is how the story goes; I very stupidly permanently deleted my old account (Which I had for 10 years or so) and immediately regretted it. I know the reason does not justify the means however this was because I was suffering from a small tumour and severe epilepsy (No excuse I know but the side effects and mental state it put me in were very, very unstable) Annnnyway, and rather expectantly I got a new account, levelled to 110 and wanted a fast means of gearing up which is when I saw 'Vanillax' advertising 'Meateasterpearl guild run 300k' Having been a 10+ player with Stormscale as my main realm I decided to purchase this run as I knew 'Meateasterpearls' to be a very good guild (Which is still the case) With a proud reputation. I paid the member of the guild 'Vanillax' 300k in Dalaran and upon being summoned I realised the first boss was down and they were already in a hurry to get to the second boss. The group steam rolled this boss and the next 2 without any problems so I was ensured I was in safe hands however and this is when things started to turn sour, the group wiped and disbanded. I thought to myself 'Oh well we will do another day' but this was not the case and during the boost vanillax would threaten to kick me, called me a noob, r++++d etc etc Anyway I started to message their guild leader 'Ethanban' but had no luck for maybe a week or 2 and it wasnt actually until I wrote something along the lines of; 'Im going to post negative feedback on forums about you and your guild if I dont get a response soon' until he actually replied and upon sending it he replied immediately......Sad What happened was this member 'Vanillax' was advertising boost runs under the guilds name, pocketing the 300k and basically putting you on ignore which is where I hold my hands up and say 'Ok, I maybe should have checked it was a full guild run but when you see someone under the guilds signature name advertising boost runs, you dont think there will be a problem as they are a very good guild with a reputation at stake......atleast thats what I thought' I wouldn't be here writing this if their guild either offered a refund, to boost me through the run again or at the very least offer me an apology (Which never occurred) Instead I got abuse from another member of their guild called Combostion, who I have now reportded' It wasnt the incident that took place that I was bothered by as I dont deem that the guilds fault that someone in their guild used the guilds name and stature for self benefit but it was the way the guild handled it, especially when Ethanban and another member started to call me stupid, retard etc. I even received no apology and believe that I apologised to them numerous times for what had happened. Oh well never-mind. Here are screen shots of what went down, Combostion calling me a r++++d - https://postimg.org/image/kiwewn471/ More combostion abuse -https://postimg.org/image/snc0y0ord/ Me trying to contact Ethan - https://postimg.org/image/lpprrzi3p/ Then I say 'If you dont respond I will write bad feedback about you and your guild, so naturally he responds. But only really says 'Like I care, haha' - https://postimg.org/image/5yt11u84j/ I hand on heart apologise for having to right this post as it goes against everything I stand for, I just cant believe how unfairly I've been treated by what I thought was such a good guild. Also in no way what so ever did I try to spark an argument or cause any friction, I was calm, polite and just wanted to get this issue resolved so by no means would I have annoyed or aggravated anyone what so ever. Thanks for readingSethroguen3 06 Apr
03 Apr Ethanban / Meateasterpearls scammers Dont join them, I was robbed of 300k by Vanillax of Meateaster. Ethanband their guild leader is a douche who just laughed and said 'Like I care'Sethroguen0 03 Apr
31 Mar [1/10M] Absolute Superiority Absolute Superiority are a newly formed, STORMSCALE based, semi-hardcore LATE NIGHT raiding guild. (10/10HC at the moment.) We're the oddballs, night owls and weird sleepers that don't fit in the usual EU raiding times. But we're also pretty serious players that want to clear content. A lot of it. If you find yourself wanting to raid more hardcore but can't turn up to the usual hours, we're probably for you. And we want you to come join us! We are currently clearing heroic due to a small roster, but once the guild grows our goal is going to be Cutting Edge at the very least. Yes, that means late night mythic progression. Current progress and plan: We are currently 1/10 Mythic. We are currently 10/10 Heroic. We are now planning to step into Mythic as soon as the numbers are available to us. We need a few more ranged DPS and 2-3 reliable healers. Preferably resto dudu and holy pala. Currently our raiding times are: Tuesday - 9:30pm-12:30am realmtime for PROGRESS. Thursday - 9:30pm-12:30am realmtime for PROGRESS. Friday - 9:30pm-12:30am realmtime for FARM. Sunday - 9:30pm-12:30am realmtime for PROGRESS. Our requirements are: 890+ (exceptions can be made if you're close) Preferably 10/10HC or close 40+ traits, preferably 40+ 20 AK (much preferred but not NECESSARY) Some raid experience, however we will help you learn We're currently in need of: Resto druid - HIGH Ele Shaman - MEDIUM Boomkin - MEDIUM DPS Warrior - MEDIUM Retri Pala - HIGH Hunter - MEDIUM All other M/RDPS/HEAL - Circumstantial, contact us! If you're interested in applying: http://absolutesuperiority.enjin.com/ https://discordapp.com/invite/PpvAXXE Battle.net: Jaiimc#2907 In-game: Lionfer, Heterodoxx, Thedarkpower, DemonicduduHeterodoxx9 31 Mar
29 Mar spectral tiger im looking at buying one of these mounts but im not sure what is a reasonable price to pay for one in-game or if anyone has one for sale.Maxxis0 29 Mar
29 Mar Meateasterpearls resolved my issue, thank you MEP Meateasterpearls are scammers be warned!!! Took 300k off me for 4 bosses in NH HCSethroguen0 29 Mar
29 Mar 9 mythic raiders looking for mythic guild Hello Realm, As the title says, we are 9 raiders looking for a mythic raid guild. We come from the guild Revanche - Twisting Nether- Horde which due to poor recruitment has decided to discontinue and move to another guild. We have dedicated much time to recruit raiders but all in vain. Now we seek a raiding guild that could accomodate all 9 of us into their core team. Below is an armory link: Fälasi (Protection Paladin) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/F%C3%A4lasi/simple Gz (Mistweaver Monk) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Gz/simple Mesry (Holy Paladin) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Mesry/simple Callate (Restro Druid) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Callate/simple Xenxo (Elemental Shaman) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Xenxo/simple Mcheni (Marksmanship Hunter) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Mcheni/simple Hundredeyez (Shadow Priest) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Hundredeyez/simple Teddypriest (Shadow Priest) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Teddypriest/simple Someøne(Affliction Warlock) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Some%C3%B8ne/simple You can find our logs below: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/LZfJ2K7qC8tMw9Dg https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/207116 As a summary we are all above 900 ilvl (1 tank, 3 healers, 5 ranged dpsers) with some of us at 3/10 mythic NH. During our stay in our guild Revanche at patch 7.1 we cleared 7/7 mythic EN with cutting edges in our bags. What we offer: 100% raid attendance Come fully prepared on raids with tactics, and all consumables. Provide good logs(will link logs as soon as possible) Online at game and voice chat on time. Full knowledge of our classes and use them at max potential. What you should offer Spots available for the 9 of us to fit in the core team. Enough raiders for every raid day and time as per your schedule. At least have cleared 3/10 mythic to prove the guild is running. Dedicated officers and GM to run the guild properly. We are tired from moving around. Our preferred raiding days and hours: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday or Monday (3 days per week) from 18:00ST to 22:00ST Note: We donot raid after 22:00ST Please add the below for a comprehensive discussion: Smoker#2502 Mario#2484 Omar#2335Xenxo0 29 Mar
28 Mar Selling X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME! SELLING on stormscale EU: X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME! Add me: Luxor#21789 if you are interested.Luxór0 28 Mar
28 Mar [H] <Seraphim> 10/10H, 3/10M recruiting dps! Hi there! Im an officer in a guild named Seraphim and we are currently recruiting for mythic NH progresson (Spellblade next after recent nerfs, have done pulls on krosus) because of few core raiders stepping down. Here is some info for you fellas: Raid Days: Wed/Sun - 20:00-23:00 An off day raid for alts/old content - 20:00-23:00 Currently highest in need of rdps but all applicants will be considered! Highest needs: Hunter - DPS Mage - DPS Warlock - DPS Shadow priest - DPS DK - DPS Rogue - DPS Paladin - Healer (These are just classes we could fit to the roster, no need for 1 of each) What we aim for, Seraphim started as a handful of long-time raiders and friends who have been raiding on and off since vanilla at both the most hardcore and casual of levels. Were now aiming to be somewhere in-between where we can progress efficiently but raid on a more casual 2 day a week schedule. In Legion our immediate goal was to raid heroic Emerald Nightmare and recruit enough like minded people who would like to be part of a project from the ground-up and eventually want to raid Mythic. We were able to forge a dedicated and skilled core quicker than expected and now feel ready to push things to the next level. Who are we looking for? All classes/roles will be considered at the moment but with preference to those mentioned above! Any logs/videos/stream of your performance would be advantageous! Dedicated to their class and guild progression *Have in-depth knowledge of your class and spec *Possess the right attitude of min-maxing your character/s and using all resources available to better your performance *Not easily offended or shy *Reliable, prepared and able to raid 2 days a week *Keen to be involved in Mythic+ groups, alt raids etc *Able to join and contribute on our Discord What we offer *Experienced guild management and raid leading *focused but banterous atmosphere in and outside of raids *raid spot and the chance to experience all future mythic raids (once accepted) *The chance to be involved in all other content outside of raids and even WoW *focused core of raiders, some of which who have played their class/role for many expansions. Even though were a newly created guild we've shown alot of potential and the many new faces have molded in well. With the right applicants we believe we can achieve much higher realm ranks and be one of the better guilds who raid just 2 days a week! https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/stormscale/Seraphim If you think you'd fit in well and have the right attitude feel free to drop me or another officer a message in game:- Tutifrutz, Yggdrassíll, Hikariryuu, Asdsassasin (Asdlolzzxd#2711)Asdsassasin0 28 Mar
28 Mar <Insomníum> Mythic Recruitment <Insomníum> Living in your moms basement? Quit school at 15, or got layed off.Can you survive solely on hotpockets and monster drinks? Insomníum is looking for YOU. Bring your inner nerd, but please keep your drama on secondlife. We are recruiting for our 2o Raid Mythic Team! We are in need of a Tank, Some exceptional Dps, Healers (Paladin,Shamman). Requirements: 54 traits,895+ ilvl equipped min. Raid Days & times: Wendesday,Thursday,Saturday,Sunday From 18:00-20:30 Server Time. For more information add me on Battletag : Triolos#2529Thedefender0 28 Mar
28 Mar Insomníum - Mythic Recruiting Team 2 <Insomníum> Living in your moms basement? Quit school at 15, or got layed off.Can you survive solely on hotpockets and monster drinks? Insomníum is looking for YOU. Bring your inner nerd, but please keep your drama on secondlife. We are recruiting for our 2o Raid Mythic Team! We are in need of a Tank, Some exceptional Dps, Healers (Paladin,Shamman). Requirements: 54 traits,895+ ilvl equipped min. Raid Days & times: Wendesday,Thursday,Saturday,Sunday From 18:00-20:30 Server Time. For More information or proposals you add me on Triolos#2529Thedefender0 28 Mar
26 Mar <MONGO> [FIN] 5/10M LF tank and dps for mythic progress We are a finnish only, semi-hardcore, mythic-raiding guild. We raid 3 times per week: Thursdays 19.00-22.00, Sundays 18.00-22.00 and Mondays 19.00-22.00. We also clear heroic NH and mythic EN optionally on separate day (usually wednesday). Currently we are looking for a tank to replace one of our main tanks and a couple of dps(ranged pref.) to supplement our mythic-roster. Other roles are also welcome but we cannot guarantee raidspots everytime. We hope your ilvl is around 890-900 or higher but we are also willing to gear up people who fall a bit short of that if they are otherwise competent and motivated to raid with us. If we caught your attention you can whisper me or someone else from our guild ingame for any additional questions and a possible guild-invite :).Bojoingläski0 26 Mar
25 Mar [H] WW Monk 895, MM Hunter 896 LF HC guild Hello! We are two players looking for a friendly guild progressing NH HC, EN M etc. We are currently 5/10 HC, 7/7 HC, 3/3 HC. I am a WW Monk with 895 ilvl and 49 traits. My friend Nalum is a MM Hunter with 896 ilvl and 42 traits. We also do PvP, both arenas and BGs.Steinsholt1 25 Mar
25 Mar Herald Of The Titans Boost Runs (Horde&Alliance) Hello, Me and my team is boosting for Herald Of the Titans. We did many happy runs during Wod and happy to continue on Horde and start on Ally too. Details are as below. Please do not hesitate to contact me in game or via tag for more info. Battle tag : Laiyaaa#2606 Char:Aliné Herald Of the Titans is a fos achi and get you the same title which can be obtainable by defeating Algalon in 10 player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment no higher than 226 (for weapons 232) We are mostly available on Tuesdays but on request, it can be arranged for Sundays also. Timing is at 7pm by realm time but again, on request It may be changed too. Requirements: All you need is a lvl 80 HORDE character, gear doesn't matter as long as all items are below 226 ilvl, you can also use your heirlooms. Payment Details: Payments can be done in any realm; but for high population realms; price is 180K (Outland/Dreanor/Stormscale/Kazzak/Silvermoon) For any other realm; price will be 210K (may change on token price) We ask for 50K deposit when you book the spot; and the rest should be before the pull. Here some of the feedbacks we got from our happy customers :) Kazzak : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361727 Silvermoon : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611361728 Twisting Nether : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611311715?page=2Körpé1 25 Mar
23 Mar Prot/Retri Paladin LF Guild Hey, I'm a 905 Protection Paladin main spec with 54 traits looking for a decent progression raiding guild that's atleast 2/10 mythic which is what I currently am, also I've done 7/7 Mythic and 3/3 Heroic so far this expansion. I've got previous top end experience from BC through to the end of Cata being a Tank in a world 300 guild back in Wrath. It's only since Legion begun I've started to want to play and fully clear high end Mythic content again. Having almost 40 days played and nearly 370 in total for this Paladin. I've also got a Retribution off-spec with 51 traits and 903 equipped which I'd more prefer to play but always open to tanking as well. Earliest I can do raiding is 20:30 server time with the latest finishing around 2:00AM. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Hwoaraang/advanced - My armory as well to feel free to check out. Thanks for reading.Hwoaraang0 23 Mar
23 Mar WTB NH HC RUN - GOLD What the title states, whisper me on Quaveycal#2631Sethroguen0 23 Mar
23 Mar [H] A Week Ago - 3/10M LF Dps! Hello! A Week Ago is a pve focused guild on Stormscale. We're a quite new guild but we've progressed very fast and currently were sitting around top 30 on stormscale. We don't intend to stay here for very long though, our goal is to get under top 20 before April this year pushing 5/10M. As you can understand we're a guild with high goals but we like to keep our casual mindset, we raid for fun. What we're looking for: We dont really look for special roles for our team as it is right now. What we are looking for is the players behind the screen. We want players that can commit to our raidteam, players we can trust to show up on time with a good attitude. We encourage our players to play what they prefer, if you enjoy healing we believe that you'll be a better healer than you would be a dps. The main thing for us is that you learn how to play your class effectively and take the time to research what it takes to become the best you can be at the class you love! Raid groups: We have two raid groups in our guild right now. Group one has cleared 7/7 mythic Emerald nightmare, 10/10 heroic Nighthold and 3/10 mythic Nighthold. Group two is 10/10 heroic Nighthold and they are moving onto Mythic content this week. Our values: We've built up our community around the idea that it's suppossed to be fun to log in every day. We therefore require all of our members to respect eachother and to have a mature attitude. Bullies or players with constant negative attitudes will be removed to keep our community as good as it currently is. Joining us: One way to join our guild is to contact one of our officers ingame. This can be: Garnack (souline#2915) - Guild leader Shadowslayr (bokandar#1744) Zulj (johandanger#2496) Itir (erikpvb#2983) You can also write to us on mmo-champion (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2172209-H-Stormscale-A-Week-Ago-10-10HC-2-10M?p=44661917#post44661917) Why join us? A Week Ago will give you the opportunity to play in a mature community that respects all and is a safe haven from the frustration of pugging. We also have quite high goals to complete before the end of legion. • Raids: Our primary goal as a PVE guild is to clear current raids at mythic difficulty before the next raid teir. For Nighthold Mythic we plan on having it on farm by the end of April. • Mythic +: So far this expansion we've enjoyed mythic plus dungeons and we plan on getting even higher rankings here in the future! • Community: We want to see our community grow even more and continue getting more members in. Thanks for taking your time to read, hope to see you ingame!Garnack1 23 Mar
22 Mar Dungeon boost [DUNGEON BOOST] - We're two twinks that have extremely fast clear times for each dungeon, we're selling our boost for FAST lv.100-110 leveling! 8k/Dungeon. Add Thurkleif#2164 for more info.Maakilly0 22 Mar
22 Mar [H] <Seraphim> 10/10H, 3/10M LF DPS Hi there! Im an officer in a guild named Seraphim and we are currently recruiting for mythic NH progresson because of few core raiders stepping down because of irl issues. Here is some info for you fellas: Raid Days: Wed/Sun - 20:00-23:00 An off day raid for alts/old content - 20:00-23:00 Currently in need of dps but all applicants will be considered! Highest needs: Hunter - DPS Mage - DPS Warlock - DPS Shadow priest - DPS DK - DPS Warrior - DPS Rogue - DPS Paladin - Healer (These are just classes we could fit to the roster, no need for 1 of each) What we aim for, Seraphim started as a handful of long-time raiders and friends who have been raiding on and off since vanilla at both the most hardcore and casual of levels. Were now aiming to be somewhere in-between where we can progress efficiently but raid on a more casual 2 day a week schedule. In Legion our immediate goal was to raid heroic Emerald Nightmare and recruit enough like minded people who would like to be part of a project from the ground-up and eventually want to raid Mythic. We were able to forge a dedicated and skilled core quicker than expected and now feel ready to push things to the next level. Who are we looking for? All classes/roles will be considered at the moment but with preference to those mentioned above! Any logs/videos/stream of your performance would be advantageous! Dedicated to their class and guild progression *Have in-depth knowledge of your class and spec *Possess the right attitude of min-maxing your character/s and using all resources available to better your performance *Not easily offended or shy *Reliable, prepared and able to raid 2 days a week *Keen to be involved in Mythic+ groups, alt raids etc *Able to join and contribute on our Discord What we offer *Experienced guild management and raid leading *focused but banterous atmosphere in and outside of raids *raid spot and the chance to experience all future mythic raids (once accepted) *The chance to be involved in all other content outside of raids and even WoW *focused core of raiders, some of which who have played their class/role for many expansions. Even though were a newly created guild we've shown alot of potential and the many new faces have molded in well. With the right applicants we believe we can achieve much higher realm ranks and be one of the better guilds who raid just 2 days a week! https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/stormscale/Seraphim If you think you'd fit in well and have the right attitude feel free to drop me or another officer a message in game:- Tutifrutz, Othersyde, Zenzug, Exodaí, Yggdrassíll, Asdsassasin (Asdlolzzxd#2711)Asdsassasin0 22 Mar
21 Mar WTS Long-Forgotten Hippograyph Rare mount!! We have been doing some studies on how to obtain the “Long-Forgotten Hippogryph” RARE mount to sell it in game currency (IN GAME GOLD ONLY). We have spent weeks searching for realms and strategies in most EU servers’s as a small team helping other player’s to obtain it. How can I claim Long-Forgotten Hippogryph? We are farming 3-5 days a week as soon as we find someone interested. For that, we start by searching for 5 crystals in the zone. Once we find all 5 crystals, we will message the person who’s reserved as next in line to come and claim all crystals. Our purpose is to search in all places and mark them to be claim. SELF-PLAY process Payment Process? As I mentioned before WE ONLY ACCPET GOLD. We sell Long-Forgotten Hippogryph based on the 5 crystals. Meaning we sell every crystal we present to our customer. E.g if the price was 350k ,we sell each crystal for 70k as totally 5 crystals again to avoid scammers .As one of our strategies that we use is to ask our customer to trade us gold based on our agreement to see if he/she has enough amount of gold to avoid scammers. Once we settle down and agree on the conditions, we invite the person and take him straight to the all crystals. Other than that we accept full payment once all crystals are found and ready to be claimed. We accept payment"(GOLD)" in Eu servers Kazzak, Twistingnether, Stormscale. If you’re interested please don't hesitate to contact me on battle net (Alimhs#2688) Thank you^^Aryoon0 21 Mar
21 Mar WTS Long-Forgotten Hippograyph Rare mount!! We have been doing some studies on how to obtain the “Long-Forgotten Hippogryph” RARE mount to sell it in game currency (IN GAME GOLD ONLY). We have spent weeks searching for realms and strategies in most EU servers’s as a small team helping other player’s to obtain it. How can I claim Long-Forgotten Hippogryph? We are farming 3-5 days a week as soon as we find someone interested. For that, we start by searching for 5 crystals in the zone. Once we find all 5 crystals, we will message the person who’s reserved as next in line to come and claim all crystals. Our purpose is to search in all places and mark them to be claim. SELF-PLAY process Payment Process? As I mentioned before WE ONLY ACCPET GOLD. We sell Long-Forgotten Hippogryph based on the 5 crystals. Meaning we sell every crystal we present to our customer. E.g if the price was 500k ,we sell each crystal for 100k as totally 5 crystals again to avoid scammers .As one of our strategies that we use is to ask our customer to trade us gold based on our agreement to see if he/she has enough amount of gold to avoid scammers. Once we settle down and agree on the conditions, we invite the person and take him straight to the all crystals. Other than that we accept full payment once all crystals are found and ready to be claimed. We accept payment in Eu servers Kazzak, Twistingnether, Stormscale. If you’re interested please don't hesitate to contact me on battle net (Alimhs#2688) Thank you^^Herzzen0 21 Mar
20 Mar [H] A Week Ago 10/10HC 3/10M Hello! A Week Ago is a pve focused guild on Stormscale. We're a quite new guild but we've progressed very fast and currently were sitting around top 30 on stormscale. We don't intend to stay here for very long though, our goal is to get under top 20 before march this year! As you can understand we're a guild with high goals but we like to keep our casual mindset, we raid for fun. What we're looking for: We dont really look for special roles for our team as it is right now. What we are looking for is the players behind the screen. We want players that can commit to our raidteam, players we can trust to show up on time with a good attitude. We encourage our players to play what they prefer, if you enjoy healing we believe that you'll be a better healer than you would be a dps. The main thing for us is that you learn how to play your class effectively and take the time to research what it takes to become the best you can be at the class you love! Raid groups: We have two raid groups in our guild right now. Group one has cleared 7/7 mythic Emerald nightmare, 10/10 heroic Nighthold and 1/10 mythic Nighthold. Group two is 7/10 heroic Nighthold and our plan with them is to enable players to progress at a slightly slower pace while still enjoying the full raid content available. Our values: We've built up our community around the idea that it's suppossed to be fun to log in every day. We therefore require all of our members to respect eachother and to have a mature attitude. Bullies or players with constant negative attitudes will be removed to keep our community as good as it currently is. Joining us: One way to join our guild is to contact one of our officers ingame. This can be: Garnack (souline#2915) Shadowslayr (bokandar#1744) Zulj (johandanger#2496) Itir (erikpvb#2983) You can also write to us on mmo-champion (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2172209-H-Stormscale-A-Week-Ago-10-10HC-2-10M?p=44661917#post44661917) Template for applying on the forums: Character Name and BattleTag Class Primary spec + Artifact Level/Equipped ilvl Secondary Spec(s) + Artifact Level(s)/Equipped ilvl (Only specs you are comfortable Raiding with) Link to your Armory profile Average FPS during Nighthold fights What made you consider applying to A Week Ago? Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Do you have any references? Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in raid leadership positions or other positions of responsibility? Tell us about your class/spec, what does it take to master it and what do you need to do to improve even further? We raid 8:30-11:30 Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday with several other raids throughout the week. Will you be able to make all these times and do you have any Work/School that may interfere with raiding? Tell us about yourself. Show us the man/woman behind the character. Convince us we want you in our guild. If you don't take the time to sell yourself, there's no reason for us to want to take you. We've worked hard to make this a great place to raid and demand incoming candidates prove they're committed to continuing that. Why join us? A Week Ago will give you the opportunity to play in a mature community that respects all and is a safe haven from the frustration of pugging. We also have quite high goals to complete before the end of legion. • Raids: Our primary goal as a PVE guild is to clear current raids at mythic difficulty before the next raid teir. For Nighthold Mythic we plan on having it on farm by the end of April. • Mythic +: So far this expansion we've enjoyed mythic plus dungeons and we plan on getting even higher rankings here in the future! • Community: We want to see our community grow even more and continue getting more members in. Thanks for taking your time to read, hope to see you ingame!Itir9 20 Mar
20 Mar FOTM REROLL [H] 3/10 LF MERGE No longer looking for merge.Rülâtòrkëññý1 20 Mar
20 Mar <Dice> Horde Stormscale LF raiders Hey all! Dice is a guild currently raiding on Stormscale EU. We formed late Warlords of Draenor and have been raiding with an enjoyable atmosphere ever since! We raid Wednesday,Thursday and Sunday 21:00-00:00 and always have the option to form alt runs in between. Currently looking for a wide variety of classes, so if you're interested, don't hesitate to get in touch for more information. Currently we are 2/10M, however we are currently going through a rebuild so mythic progress will be a few weeks away yet. We are also willing to look into guild merges, so if there are any heroic raiding guilds looking to step up to mythic but don't have enough players, be sure to hit me up for a chat. You can contact the officer team (Wrathzz, Aurora, Solarfall) or contact me directly on WalkingDead#1179 Thanks for reading!Wrathidan2 20 Mar
20 Mar [H] <Seraphim> 10/10H, 2/10M Hi there! Im an officer in a guild named Seraphim and we are currently recruiting for mythic NH progresson because of few core raiders stepping down because of irl issues. Here is some info for you fellas: Raid Days: Wed/Sun - 20:00-23:00 An off day raid for alts/old content - 20:00-23:00 Currently in need of dps and an melee dps with a mythic viable tank offspec, but all applicants will be considered! Highest needs: Hunter - DPS Mage - DPS Warlock - DPS Shadow priest - DPS DH - DPS Warrior - DPS What we aim for, Seraphim started as a handful of long-time raiders and friends who have been raiding on and off since vanilla at both the most hardcore and casual of levels. Were now aiming to be somewhere in-between where we can progress efficiently but raid on a more casual 2 day a week schedule. In Legion our immediate goal was to raid heroic Emerald Nightmare and recruit enough like minded people who would like to be part of a project from the ground-up and eventually want to raid Mythic. We were able to forge a dedicated and skilled core quicker than expected and now feel ready to push things to the next level. Who are we looking for? All classes/roles will be considered at the moment but with preference to those mentioned above! Any logs/videos/stream of your performance would be advantageous! Dedicated to their class and guild progression *Have in-depth knowledge of your class and spec *Possess the right attitude of min-maxing your character/s and using all resources available to better your performance *Not easily offended or shy *Reliable, prepared and able to raid 2 days a week *Keen to be involved in Mythic+ groups, alt raids etc *Able to join and contribute on our Discord What we offer *Experienced guild management and raid leading *focused but banterous atmosphere in and outside of raids *raid spot and the chance to experience all future mythic raids (once accepted) *The chance to be involved in all other content outside of raids and even WoW *focused core of raiders, some of which who have played their class/role for many expansions. Even though were a newly created guild we've shown alot of potential and the many new faces have molded in well. With the right applicants we believe we can achieve much higher realm ranks and be one of the better guilds who raid just 2 days a week! https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/stormscale/Seraphim If you think you'd fit in well and have the right attitude feel free to drop me or another officer a message in game:- Tutifrutz, Othersyde, Zenzug, Exodaí, Yggdrassíll, Asdsassasin (Asdlolzzxd#2711)Asdsassasin1 20 Mar