Stormscale

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
12h [HORDE] The Gallywix Boosting Community Gallywix Boosting Community Gallywix Boosting is a recently formed community with 80+ high-end 11/11 Mythic players from across Europe, most being active raiders within top 100 ranked guilds in the World. We bring reliable, quality boosts and accept payments on all realms in GOLD ONLY. Current Boost Schedule: Antorus Heroic Personal Loot - All unsaved boosters rolling out loot they don't need. - Thursday, Saturday, Monday and Tuesday @20:00ST Mythic Gul'dan Mount - Can be accommodated on most days @18:00ST and 23:00ST Mythic Elisande - Convergence of Fates trinket [905+ ilvl] - Can be accommodated on most days @18:00ST and 23:00ST Mythic Trial of Valor & 'The Chosen' Achievement - Saturday & Sunday @17:00ST & 17:30ST (other days/times possible on request) Glory Achievement Runs - Argus Raider, Legion Raider & Tomb Raider - We hold 1 of the 3 Glory runs each Sunday on a rotation @20:00ST Antorus Heroic Master Loot - You get full priority on Tier and Armor-Type for your class. Relics/Trinkets/Rings/Necks/Cloaks will be Main-Spec rolled out, max 3 buyers per run. - Can be accommodated on most days @18:00ST and 23:00ST time slots - In the very rare event of a failed boost, you will receive a free rescheduled boost or a full refund - To find out more, please don’t hesitate to contact us by joining our Discord server or contacting me (Xen - Head of Advertising and Council Member) directly by using one of the methods below: Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/RsF5qZP Discord - Xen#0798 Battletag - Executrix#2206 We hope to hear from you soon! :)Xenuk1 12h
1d WTB Heavy Junkboxes! As the title says.. Whisper me in-game for a discussion around the magnitude of the mission and payment. Sham-yakShamyak0 1d
1d Antorus Heroic boosting <Invalid Target> Invalid Target <Ragnaros> is selling Normal and Heroic !Antorus the Burning Throne! boosts on horde side with personal loot and rolling on unwanted items with the starting date of 2th of December every Saturday. We can boost 4-5 player in heroic. If you can't get in due the lack of spots we offer you a 10% discount on the next weekly run. We only accept GOLD as payment (we accept gold on other high pop realms as well). For prices, information and application feel free to add me on Arkhien#2198 or reach me out online on Ragnaros on the following character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/ArkhienArkhien42 1d
3d PVE Guild Hello, I'm looking for a PvE Guild here on Stormscale for the remainder of Legion and into BFA. I am looking for a Guild of mornings.Frère0 3d
3d Art of Warcraft - Social Community About us: We are a group of long time friends been playing the game for a very long time, we have deiced to come together and form a guild to expand our group. We want to create a community, to chill and find like minded players to enjoy all aspects of wow and other games. What can we offer you? We are planning to put together a Rated Battle Ground Team, and a Raid Team to clear through the current content and gather up some loot! We also have an interest in playing other games and sitting in discord having a laugh. Our main focus here is to build a community of players that enjoy chilling and playing games with each other. We are looking to create: 10 man Rated Battle Ground group. 20 man Raid Team. An active social environment. How to Join us: If you are interested in joining feel free to contact myself or any member in game and they will point you in the direction of an officer. You can also add my Tag : Veloces:21587Veloces18 3d
4d Invalid Target boosting services 22815 37 posts Topic Title <Invalid Target> 11/11M Guild is offering our raid boosts again, helping you to get your epic gear, achievements, mounts, titles! We have a long history of successful boosting. Raid boosts: Full Heroic Antorus - Personal Loot - Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker - A chance at the Antoran Charhound (Felhounds of Sargeras Mount) - Violet Spellwing (Argus Mount) - A chance at 945+/955+ items from each boss - A chance at the transmog weapons (from Aggramar & Argus) - The boost is done by 15 975+ UNSAVED boosters, rolling boosters loot among customers after each boss - Friday at 20:00 - Saturday at 15:00, 18:00, 21:00 - Monday 20:00 Glory of the Argus Raider - You get Antoran Gloomhound mount as achievement reward - The boost is done on Normal difficulty - Tuesday at 20:00 9-11/11 mythic Antorus - Up to 1 buyer per armor and set tier (Vanquisher, Protector, Conqueror) - Buyers get all items up to 985 ilvl - Our waitlist on Shackled Ur'zul is currently full. - Wednesday 19:00 and Thursday 20:00 (we have 2 raid groups) Mythic Elisande + Gul’dan - "Vengeance Incarnate” title - Hellfire Infernal - Thursday 19:00 and 19:30 (2 runs), Sunday 19:00 and 19:30 (2 runs) Trial of Valor - "The Chosen" title (you cant earn this title after BFA pre-patch) - "the Chosen Dead" transmog set - Sunday 19:45 5-man content: Mythic+15 - [Keystone Master] achievement which opens unobtainable artifact weapon appearance after BFA pre-patch - You can afk/help us, its your choice If you were interested in any of these boosts, you can contact me on battlenet: Bandikaalol#2875Bandipala0 4d
4d <Depeche> Late-night BFA guild About <Depeche> <Depeche> was created in January of 2017, successfully growing from a small group of friends, to a progressive guild competing for the server ranks, and eventually growing to be one of the top 20 guilds of Stormscale realm during Tier 21 of Legion expansion. Among all the ups and downs, we managed to keep a consistent roster for well over a year, which is a great achievement for any guild. Now it is come time for a new era of <Depeche> with fresh blood, and of course, new friends. <Depeche> plans before BFA - During the transition to BFA, we hope to gather around a nice group of casual progressive minded people, preferably people who can raid between 23:30servertime - 01:30 servertime, since for BFA, we will officially be one of the Late night raiding guilds in Stormscale. <Depeche> plans for BFA - <Depeche> will strive to maintain a healthy competitive roster to compete for the server rankings, and when i say compete, i also want to put an emphasis on that word, we want <Depeche> to compete, because we want to compete, not because we must, or we have to, because competing is what we do, but we do it for the friendship, the laughs, and the banter that comes with it. Progression raid days will be Friday,Saturday,Sunday starting from 23:15servertime. We will also have official guild pvp events,so PVP days will be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday starting from 23:15servertime. If you like what you hear,or have any additional questions, feel free to add me on Bnet, Afterspace#1547 or find me ingame:)Dèxterr7 4d
5d <CyaThursday> Boosting Services Who are CyaThursday? We are a group of highly experienced players, who have been playing together for multiple years and want to progress at a high level, but don’t have the time to play 7 days a week anymore. CyaThursday was formed on 08/11/16 (ToV release day) on Stormscale, and has improved in world rankings every raid since without fail. Our achievements to date: Mythic Helya - World 159 Mythic Gul'dan - World 68 Mythic Kil'Jaeden - World 57 Mythic Argus - World 43 We have been selling mythic mount boosts on Stormscale for the past year and counting. WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING GOLD ON ANY REALM What we are currently selling: Last Updated: 18th May Antorus Mythic: Argus Mythic only with Loot + Cutting Edge (no mount) - 3M *This includes ALL Loot For Antorus Mythic CONTACT: Battle.net - spazhealer#2941 or SEoR#2154 Discord - spaz#9746 or SEoR#8218 Nighthold Mythic: Gul'dan Mythic Kill + Mount - 900k Elisande Mythic Kill + Loot - 400k Convergence of Fate - 500k (1 time payment, and invite every reset until drop) Antorus Heroic: Antorus Heroic Master loot - 800k Argus only Heroic - 100k Tomb of Sargeras Mythic: Tomb of Sargeras Mythic Master loot - 1M Kil'jaeden Mythic Master loot - 750k For NH Mythic, Antorus HC or ToS Mythic CONTACT: Battle.net - SEoR#2154 Discord - SEoR#8218Spazpriest50 5d
6d Are there any active pvp guilds? Hello, My name is gekkehuiss. I have a pretty much experience in pvp and i am looking for a pvp guild. On my current realm (Frostwhisper) are none (active) pvp guilds. So my question is are they any active pvp guilds on this realm? Please add me or let a reaction underneath here if you have any suggestions.Gekkehuiss2 6d
6d Horde PvP Guild Hello, I'm looking for a PvP Guild here on Stormscale for the remainder of Legion and into BFA. It does not have to be a very serious guild by all means, hopefully one with semi-active Arena and RBG players at least. I've been doing PvP since vanilla, but never on a very serious note considering arena partners and finding rbg team. With that said, I've done some fair share of Arena/RBGs and the only thing I've achieved is 1800 in 2s season 4 Legion, and 1600 rbg rating during MOP. All in all, pretty !@#$ty achievements to be frank, but I'd like to improve, and improve within a community that helps each other grow to become better players.Chubbz2 6d
15 May <Exception> Mythic Antorus Boosting Services <Exception> is offering multiple types of boosts please see below for the different types of runs we offer. What we have to offer right now is: Mythic +15 Dungeons for Weekly reward + Keystone Master achievment Argus Mythic + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot + Shackled Ur'zul Mount Antorus Mythic 11/11 + loot We ONLY accept gold as payment. If you can pay on Shattered Hand and connected realms you will get the cheapest prices. However we do accept gold on most servers. Antorus Mythic run is on Wednesdays at 19:30 server time. All our raiders are 965+ ilvl, so the run is smooth and efficient. To book a spot add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 We do our best to get our buyers as much loot as possible, this means no more than 1 buyer each armor and token type. For more info or if u have any questions please add my battle-tag: smithy#2925 or send me a whisper in-game. These runs are HORDE ONLYßíó0 15 May
14 May Perceptive 11/11M Boosting Services Hello and Welcome to the Boost Community, formed by Perceptive's Guild Master which consists of a variety of boost teams of multiple top guilds. In Sham's Boost Community, you can order which type of boost that you would like on discord or via Battle.net , so if you cant find a boost team to do weekly M+15 for example and cant find one of our advertisers in game, you can now just order it on discord and get way faster responses and achieve the boost as soon as possible. -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. -Once you become a regular buyer, you will also receive free boosts and discounts on certain occasions. We accept payment on Any realm, you can find a regularly updated list of prices on our Discord Server. Discord Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQ What we Offer: Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : Days: Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday Time: 16:15/16:30/17:00/23:00 Server Time Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title Nighthold Mythic: Elisande Trinket (Convergence of Fate): Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Trinket (Whispers of the Dark): Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Guldan Mount: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Guldan Mythic Achievement and Mount! Guldan Mount + Full Run: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 19:00 Server Time (Flexible with times) Extra Info: You will get Full loot priority from all 10 bosses and Guldan Mythic Mount! Antorus, The Burning Throne: Antorus Heroic Masterloot Full loot Priority: Day: Any Day (Have 1-2 runs per day) Time: 17:00 Server Time (Flexible with Times) Group Size: 20-25 all unsaved Extra Info: Full loot priority is basically you get all the loot you need for your spec. Antorus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Boosters Roll out loot that they don't need! Boosters are unsaved! Argus Heroic Personal Loot : Day: Every Day except Wednesday Time: 22:30 Server Time Extra Info: Get your Curve, Mount and Chance on Legendary/Pantheon Trinket! Antorus Glory Run : Day: Sunday Time: 20:30 Server Time Extra Info: Done via Normal difficulty, Get your Glory Mount and Lots of Achievements! Mythic + Boosting Services: Mythic + Level 15 for Weekly : Day: Any Day/Time Extra info: This type of boost is only for weekly Mythic + 15 for Cache! Mythic + Level 15 Armor Loot : Day: Any Day/Time Extra Info: This Type of Boost is for Full Leather/Mail/Plate/Cloth Group for Extra loot for you! Mythic + Level 20 for Score/Loot Day: Any Day/Time Extra info: Get More loot Drop and High Mythic + Score Note: If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide,Please Join the Discord. Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/JtPYkdQShamserk5 14 May
14 May Helping you to get: Rare world Mounts (Voidtalon, TLPD) Hello awesome people! Me and my friend are helping you to get you your rare mounts, Long-Forgotten Hippogryph, Voidtalon, Aeonaxx, Poundfist and TLPD. Now what do you have to do? Depend on wich mount you want the only thing you have to do is when and were to be online. I hear you thinking, ah easy, I can do this myself. You are right, you can do this yourself. Only there's a catch, and that is the reason you do not see a lot of people riding those mounts. We have 3 other people helping us and we have people on different realms to go and look for the mounts. This is the reason we are willing to help people get the rare mounts. Now in return we ask for a simple amount of gold in return. We are spending our time so you don't have too! We have many very satisfied customers already and we would love to keep this base growing! We accept gold on all horde realms, we do not accept any real currency besides wow gold. We do not accept bnet balance, we only accept ingame gold. Now, it is random when we will have the mounts, so it can be now, it can be in 5 minutes or even hours. You can add me for any further questions on btag. I hope we can help everybody! Best wishes, Glider Btag: Golden#21595 (Glider) For more Reviews check Draenor : https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614933504#1Glider54 14 May
13 May (EU)(Stormscale)(H) <Versatile> 7/11 (EU)(Stormscale)(H) <Versatile> We’re a raiding guild looking to start progressing into the later parts of Antorus Mythic. We’re going to start off with having 3 raid Days, Monday 20-22:00, Wednesdays and Sundays between 19.30 - 23.30 s. And clearing HC on fridays at 19.30 - 22.30 (Usually doesn't even come close to taking that long). Our goal is to progress mythic with a semi-casual mindset, and to have a very strong start into BFA. Most players will be considered, but currently we’re in need off: -Dps -A healer or two will always do wonders -Any Exceptional players To be accepted into our core you need to be: -Reliable in terms of signups and raid attendance. -Listening -Adapting well to different situations -Making the best of yourself and your char. (Always being Ahead Of The Curve) Guild is now 7/11 with officer XP at 10/11. For any inquiries, Add: Onlinegamer#2576 - Robe - GM, Devada#2446 – Detvada Officer. For more info or if you have any questionDetvadå11 13 May
13 May [H] Method to Madness (New) Are recruiting! Method to Madness are recruiting! We are a newly founded guild by mythic raiders with alot of experience going all the way back to the beginning. We wish to make a guild for people who can only raid a few times a week consistantly, and make the most out that without getting too serious. We are aiming to get relevant in Battle for Azeroth, But we will build and raid as much as we can to make a team before release. Our goals are as such: - To maintain a spot among the top 10 of the realm - To have a decent, relaxed, mature atmosphere (Socially) - To be flexible to adjust around so that players can enjoy the game Our expectations of you: - That you are efficient with your class/role - That you are a social person, not timid, not rude - That you are self-sufficient outside of raids, so you can make the most out of our limited raid times Raiding Hours: Monday 19-23 Wednesday 19-23 Currently recruiting about everything, Mostly DPS actually. And are willing to accept rerolling characters for the build-up phase as long as you show initiative to get relevant. Contact Fluffybadger#2771 for a little chat.Fluffÿ6 13 May
12 May <Not toxic btw> 5/11M Stormscale <Not toxic btw> 5/11M is now recruiting motivated individuals who want to take a semi-hardcore approach to Antorus. About us <Not toxic btw> was made at the end of December and is a guild consisting of the highest RBG/Arena players that wanted to experience PVE for the first time this expansion, but didn't want to look and apply for new guilds in teams where they didn't know anybody. We started the tier pretty late, didn't have the proper legendaries and raiding in PVP gear, but after a month or so the weak people who couldn't handle the commitment and effort into gearing/attending raids are gone and the players who are still raiding are the guys that are determined to progress and push themselves abit more. Why us? We are not a guild that turns up to the raid 3 times a week. We are ALWAYS doing something, if its not raiding, its RBG, Mythic Plus, 2s, 3s, roleplaying in goldshire, you name it, there is always people on Teamspeak to socialise with. Requirements 11/11HC - Mythic Kills are much more likely to be approved, but not mandatory to join. 955+ preferred with BiS legos Not to be sensitive, there will be jokes and banter thrown around all the time, you need to have a sense of humour to survive! If you are still interested after this, feel free to add us to talk more. Killy#21464 - GM Boomex#21902 - OfficerKillyx2 12 May
12 May <Stun Me Harder Daddy> PvP Guild Recruiting Howdy fellas. <Stun Me Harder Daddy> is a brand spanking new PvP guild looking for passionate PvP players, both new and veteran. Formed on 24/01/2018, we are hoping to bring PvP back to life on Stormscale by actively organising weekly Rated BG, Arena and World PvP events. As Guildfounder, my current goal is to build our roster with like-minded players who enjoy winning, but know to learn and move on when losing (am I asking too much?). This is in order to jump right into the thicc of things when Battle For Azeroth is released. Please feel free to add me in-game, or message me here on the forum, or privately for more information, and let me know if I've left out any important info. Thanks, and I look forward to meeting you!Mushivag5 12 May
12 May LFG social, pve, pvp etc... Hey, what's good!?! Have 1 fury warrior ilvl 929 and my rogue at lvl 54. Just looking for an active laid back guild with no super high requirements <3 tytyty Edit: u can prolly reach me on my rogue easisest: Doyouwantme also I'm pretty much up for anything I can partake inDoyouwantme1 12 May
10 May WTB Magic Rooster Egg Tcg Mount WTB Magic Rooster Egg Mount ( Gold on Silvermoon-Alliance) BattleTag: Psarman#2811 PM me for more Info pls.Shockwaver0 10 May
10 May [H] Sellrun Herald of the Titans Hello friends We, WotlK United, are selling the title „Herald of the Titans“ on Horde and Alliance side. For this feat of strenght/achievment u need to kill „Algalon the observer“ on 10-player mode with level 80. Also there is an itemlevel restriction to max 226 and weapons 232. So as a result you need a lvl 80 character to do this. Gear isn‘t needed because we‘re killing the boss for you. After the kill, you‘ll recieve the feat of strenght „Herald of the Titans“ and the title aswell. This title is accountwide for all characters above level 80. Our group is an experienced boosting group and started boosting Challenge Modes and Raids back in "MoP". Today we specialize ourself in "Herald of The Titans", because there are so many groups selling Mythic+ and Raids that aren't really special. FAQ: Prices: → All german realms: 100.000 Gold → Argent Dawn, Silvermoon, Quel‘thalas, Kazzak, Twisting Nether -EU: 100.000 Gold → All other EU realms 150.000 Gold Our service: → Fast boost (10-15 min) → Going AFK infight possible What do you get? → The feat of strenght: „Herald of the Titans“ → The title „Herald of the Titans“ Procedure → Whisper me ingame: Issra (Argent Dawn-EU alliance)/ Wînters (Blackmoore-EU alliance) or add me on Winters#2786 → Date finding → 50% party payment → Get boosted → Pay the rest With best regards. Wînters For questions, just contact me.Wìnters4 10 May
10 May pls delete soz .Doyouwantme0 10 May
09 May <Megalomania> Social Raiding Guild {10/11M} About us: Megalomania was formed on the 22nd of august of 2010 on Trollbane by 2 swedish twins. We've raided through the last few months of WotLK and the beginning of cataclysm. When we returned to Trollbane, our lovely server had transformed into a ghost town. A few months fast forward and we're on Stormscale, getting our guild back together. In cataslysm we raided all raids. At the end of cataclysm we were 6/8HC on Dragon Soul. In Mop we have cleared MSV HC, HoF HC, ToES HC, and was working on ToT HC 11/13 and SoO Mythic 8/14. In WoD, we have cleared all the current content here, but left HFC with 11/13 M. Currently in Legion, we've seen some changes in management, and we have managed to have 7/7M (Before NH), 2/3M, 8/10M, 6/9M and currently 8/11M and steadily climbing. We're currently only recruiting equally experienced raiders as well as socials. What can we offer you? As a guild, we can offer you a chance to play in a mature community with an equal treatment, and a safe haven from all the pugging and frustration that it brings. Other than that we've got a few pointers that we intend to complete in the remainder of the Legion expansion (and beyond). - PvE progression: As any PvE guild, our main goal is to make progression in raids and clear them at their top difficulty before the release of new content. While we are realistic in this, it will be hard to clear bosses on mythic before next tiers, we do intend to get as far as we can. Right now we are recruiting for Legion, and for the challenges ahead of us. You need to have the patience and the right attitude as we are not a hardcore raiding guild. We had many teams come and go, but due to unfortunate events we are slowly building a steady, trusty team for this. - Mythic + dungeons: We've had a lot of fun in the previous challenge mode dungeons and intend to keep doing the new style of dungeon, so that as many of our guildies as possible can get their transmog gear before it retires. THIS WILL NOT BE A BOOST IN ANY WAY. We expect our guildmembers to do their best and it is a nice way for us to know what someone is made off. - Achievement runs: We intend to get some achievements from the previous tiers from the expansion. This is, however, the last bulletpoint here so it will be the last thing on our list aswell. How to Join us: You can apply @ http://megalomania.forumsv.net/f7-recruitment and fill in an application, just follow the instructions there. Or add me in-game for a chat: SamMihyar #2980 Thank you for considering MegalomaniaMysticalsam28 09 May
08 May Tank LF new home. Mythic progression I'm playing Guardian druid 967. Looking for new home cause of lack of interest in mythic raiding in my currently guild. My progression atm is 1/11M. Fast learner with alot of experience of mythic in past content. NiklasQQ#2560Smackd1 08 May
07 May Pieces-Draenor Boosting Service <Pieces> [World Rank 6] are offering our raid boosts again, helping you to get your epic gear, achievements, mounts, titles or simply experiencing the highest level of raiding in person! We have a long history of successful boosting. On our Draenor thread you can find comments and recommendations from players we helped. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613803045 We are currently offering: Full Mythic Antorus with guaranteed mount - 10.5m [includes ALL loot for your spec, guaranteed tier for your class, Cutting Edge achievement, Shackled Ur'zul mount, ... the Titanslayer title] Full Mythic Antorus - 7.75m [includes ALL loot for your spec, guaranteed tier for your class, Cutting Edge achievement, ... the Titanslayer title] Mythic Argus with guaranteed Mount - 7.5m [includes ALL loot for your spec, Cutting Edge achievement, Shackled Ur'zul mount, ... the Titanslayer title] Mythic Argus - 3.5m [includes leftover loot only, Cutting Edge achievement, ... the Titanslayer title] Mythic Garothi Worldbreaker to Aggramar (10/11m) - 4.75m [includes ALL loot for your spec, guaranteed tier for your class, Mythic Achievements] Mythic Garothi Worldbreaker to Coven of Shivarra (9/11m) - 3.75m [includes ALL loot for your spec, guaranteed tier for your class, Mythic Achievements] Mythic Elisande + Gul’dan with guaranteed mount - 1.2m or 5 tokens on any realm [Mythic Elisande/Gul'dan Achievement, “, Vengeance Incarnate” title, Felblaze Infernal] Mythic Trial of Valor + The Chosen achievement - 1m or 4 tokens on any realm [Mythic ToV clear, ", The Chosen" title, The Chosen feat of strength] Discounts for multiboxers or people buying multiple runs can be discussed! Also while buying a combination of runs, we’re able to offer you a suitable discount. Should you be interested in buying any of our services, please contact: Penkek#2282 Our wowprogress is found below. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Pieces Thanks and we hope to see you in game!Penkek1 07 May
07 May LF Guild 954 Ilvl Resto druid Lf ally PVE Guild! Any available?Skyee0 07 May
07 May Final Stand EU Stormscale Now Recruiting! EU Stormscale Horde Current Progression: 11/11 Hc some have 2-7M exp Raid Times: Thurs/Sun/Mon 19:30 p.m - 22:30 p.m Server time. *Wednesdays may be added as Alt/normal Clears.* Recruitment Needs: DPS: we currently have open spots for both Meele and Ranged Dps roles Reliable and consistent DPS Healers: None Tanks: Blood DK Guardian Druid Vengeance DH Protection Warrior Must have a strong Dps Off spec Minimum Requirements: 940+ ilvl if you are intending to join us and come straight into HC 920+ ilvl if you are wanting to join us and gear up in normal runs 75+ traits in MS. Current Raiding Experience and knowledge of mechanics. Contacts: Raid Leader - Switch#22338 or simply type /who Final Stand and speak to an officer. About us: >FinalStand< is a semi-hardcore Raid guild residing on EU Stormscale Horde. Our guild consists of people of all ages with different raiding backgrounds. Our roots were established back in Siege of Orgrimmar. We strive on our strength to help each other and grow as not just a community but as a team, we are very social during raid nights and every day gaming weather it be on discord or in guild chat. We are very ambitious of what we want to achieve as a team and although we all have a great sense of humour we do collectively have a strong ability to knuckle down and focus up when its needed. our goals for now are to finish getting our 20m Roster ready and hopefully get through some Antorus Mythic before BFA arrives on august 14th , however crucially we want a strong well built and prepared team for once BFA has hit and we are ready to raid it . We are fun loving people who love to help each other improve where we can and try to push ourselves as players, however wow is a game and we play it for fun , it can and must be taken seriously but a great seance of humour blended with a great sense of achievement is what we aim for so we are looking for similar minded people. We are more than happy to take players who do not yet have the gear to raid just yet as we do run mythic+ 's to help gear people during the week (normally Tuesdays and weekends) and normal runs on Wednesdays. We also Cap Rated Battlegrounds as a guild group on Saturday evenings if that is something of interest. As mentioned above we also would like some nice friendly social players who maybe do not have the time to raid as well :) What we look for in our raiders: Great attendance Dedication and loyalty Friendliness Openness to improvement Knowledge of your class, specs, and gearing choices Enthusiasm about raiding We require an attendance rate of at least 90%. We understand things do come up, but we expect you to respect us enough to post out through the forums! What we provide to our raiders: Discord Repairs Mature and constructive criticism from our Officers A relaxed and social raiding environment A place to call ''Home'' Trial period: Trial period will last roughly 2-3 weeks. In this time, we will be analysing and gauging how you are doing within the group. Based on this information, trial periods may be increased or decreased depending on how the Officers believe you are doing. During your trial period, we expect you to be on at least 15 minutes before raid with your food, flasks, and other consumables all ready to go. The most important thing we look at is your attendance; if you are constantly showing up late or are missing each week, expect your trial to be terminated. Loot: Loot will be distributed based on several factors including Attendance, Performance, and Raid Status (Trial vs. Raider). As a trial, do not expect to be getting every piece you have voted for. It may take a few weeks for you to actually get a piece, depending on whether Raiders need the gear or not. Required Addons and Programs: Discord RC Loot Council WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS If you are interested, even if your class is not listed, please contact me either by replying to this thread (which is checked Daily) , or via the in game real id posted above We look forward too hearing from you soon!Nîlex2 07 May
06 May Holy Pally 950 LF Guild Hello, I am looking for a new guild to call my home after the fall of the guild I have just left. They, understandably, have decided to call it a day. If any one from my previous guild reads this, thank you for everything, My time there will not be forgotten :). Anyway, I am a holy paladin looking for a guild that does late night raiding (Pref 21:00 or later ST). I am not just looking to raid, but looking for a fun loving social guild that enjoys wow, fun and understands the difference between RL and WOW. 11/11 HC ant is my best progress current. Chat to me ingame (Sqwelch#2272) or post a link for me to apply below. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614931345#post-1 -- Previous post over a year ago if you search for me. ThanksSqwelch3 06 May
04 May <Bless> Recruiting PvP players! https://i.imgur.com/a8Osd3M.jpgBappax0 04 May
01 May An opportunity to play professional mythic+! Greetings everybody! I have been blessed with the opportunity of creating a mythic+ team representing an esports organisation with the goal of trying to accomplish big things within the scene! I am currently looking for a tank & a DPS player (horde), who are sure they can put alot of time and effort into the game when Battle for Azeroth launches. Sadly, this offer is not aimed towards the average player and I have got a few expectations & requirements where the most important one is that -YOU- must have high endgame experience within either arenas, mythic+ or raiding AND be able to play or reroll multiple classes in Battle for Azeroth. Why am I looking for players from all of these categories? The answer is simple; I believe that if a player can perform at the highest level of the game (top 0,5% - 0,1%) in one aspect, you have the potentional to perform in other aspects aswell. If you believe that you have what it takes feel free to contact me and send me a BattleTag friend request: Noclue#2797, or send me a personal message on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CTiK_Naope and I will give you further information about the organisation and we can discuss different requirements and wonderings! -Do not try to contact me through the comments of this post! I might chose to ignore comments completely!- Best regards, Your fellow WoW player! :DNaopeyy0 01 May
01 May LF Horde Guild - Stormscale. Hey all, Currently looking for a Horde guild on the Stormscale server. Doesn't need to be bleeding edge progression but would be looking for somewhere the is clearing at least Heroic repeatedly (although Mythic is nice too!) It wouldn't be only myself but probably at least another 3/4 other players with me. We can fill most , if not all roles, and we are all Heroic geared at least 960+ ilvl (this is an alt in case you wondered!) All of us have been playing at least since WOTLK but a couple of us including myself have been playing since Vanilla so we all know how not to stand in the fire , even green fire doesnt fool us! We would be looking for a guild that raids between 20:30 UK and 00:00 UK time and between 2 to 3 times a week. Coming from the "Old School" of raiding all of our gear is always enchanted / gemmed and min maxed where possible so were not slack, also we like to have a laugh and a joke on comms when appropriate so hope you have a sense of humour :) Please feel free to reply here or catch me in game on CynicalB#2359 Look forward to speaking to you soon.Gobbled2 01 May
29 Apr WTS Mythic Antorus Full runs. Who is running this boosts: we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: The loot will be on Master Loot and you are going to get all 960 items and all 965 items that you can use for your whole class and your spec and all tier tokens, all those you get for 100%. you get a chance on higher loot as well if we do not need the 970-985 loot we will also hand it in to you. -you get achievements for killing the bosses on Mythic. -and finally if you do not have the fel hounds boss mount you have a very decent chance to get that. (IMPORTANT NOTE):These runs are being done on both sides Horde and Ally. THE Price for the Mythic runs: First 9 bosses 5 million gold. 10/11 Mythic 6 million gold.(with out Argus) 10/11 Mythic with Argus and (without Aggramar) is 10 million gold. 10/11 Mythic with Argus+Argus mount and (without Aggramar) is 14 million gold. 11/11 Mythic 11 Million gold. 11/11 Mythic and Argus mount is 15 million gold. Argus Mythic kill without the mount is 6 million gold. Argus Mythic kill with the mount is 10 million gold. -Contact Information: discord(the best way to find me): Vivicraft#9221 add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452Vivicrafts0 29 Apr
28 Apr Are there any active alliance wpvp guilds? Hey, I'm moving servers and looking for a new wpvp home. Are there any active alliance wpvp guilds? Defias Brotherhood is dead.Germlin0 28 Apr
27 Apr NoM 11/11M Boosting Service (Horde) NoM 11/11M is now opening up the boosting service once more! We have been boosting since Mop, confidently providing full Siege of Orgrimmar runs for many months and also boosting throughout WOD ending HFC with lots of mount sales. Furthermore we boosted many people through The Emerald Nightmare. You can have a look at the comments and feedback we receieved here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11181138612#1 and here :) https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17289172227?page=1 Now, we are offering the below runs, with your choice of the loots. Nighthold Mythic : Elisande and/or Guldan with mount and/or without mount. Antorus Heroic: Full run PL or ML We accept gold in any realm. Please get in touch with the below people for more info. Linblad#2519 Eth#21276 San#2583 Tankermanse#2817 Laiyaaa#2606Aliné0 27 Apr
26 Apr Want to join a very social PvE and PvP guild? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- EDIT: I am opening up Cordial to take some new members into our community :) Cordial- 'warm and friendly'- creating the right type of atmosphere we believe makes a great guild. Hi! My name is Rebecca and I am the GM of the guild Cordial on Stormscale. A little bit about me- I was an officer in a guild previously and have both raiding and PvP experience but decided I wanted to build a community of people where being social was right at the very core. I'm really about the 'casual' WoW experience, however I truly believe that if you have a group of like-minded individuals, you end up progressing in content quickly anyway. So, I set up 'Cordial' and let me tell you a little bit about what we're about: - We're about a community of friends, playing all kinds of content and games together. We're not limited to WoW, we hang out in discord and play a bunch of games- HoTS, Hearthstone, Diablo, League. Within WoW, we do PvE (raids, mythic keystones, quests) as well as PvP (BGs, Arenas) and we just switch and swap according to what people wanna do and are feeling! - We are definitely casual in our mindset. We clear raid content (Normal, Heroic, Mythic (hopefully!)) but we do so with the idea that if you can't make it, that is no problem at all. It means sometimes we have to fill with PUGs, but it keeps everyone relaxed and means you do what you need to do, when you need to do it. We just set events and you sign up- simple. - We are all on a level playing field. We don't have any officers actually, just me as GM at the moment. And honestly, all I do is put events together and make sure you have food and flasks from the guild fund for our content runs, as well as recruiting and hanging out- nothing more. If you wanna run a raid one day- go for it. It's the perfect opportunity for you to join us if you want to be part of something where you have the opportunity just to try stuff- no pressure at all. And, what I've found from the above is that you end up with such a solid set of friends who like to do all kinds of things- and the level of respect makes everything so much easier. I take my time with the recruitment stage, as getting the right people in the guild is absolutely paramount for us. So, if you want to be part of our community, please add me on Battlenet (Bexsie#2588) and I'll be more than happy to chat with you. Take care of yourselves :) Rebecca Cordial- 'A pleasant-tasting medicine'- even when it gets tough, we're here to make it better again. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Bexey50 26 Apr
24 Apr found it Hi! Im a 33years old guy from Sweden. I just migrated to Stormscale from Genjuros where i have been playing since vanilla, with a couple of years off. I have two small children at home and can't do hardcore raiding anymore. I really enjoy playing and looking for some ingame friends to play with. I moved this resto druid and a havoc demon hunter. Hope to see you ingame!Tibia1 24 Apr
24 Apr hi Hi there everyone,Iký2 24 Apr
22 Apr Horde <Reddit> LF Mythic Greetings active and returners for BFA! Reddit is in need of raiders from Heroic to Mythic - Gear and Xp players on main and alt to have a common goal on organized raiding for the farm - progress & fun. We raid 3days a week + optional raid`s & Keys. Our current X-realm Mythic need a Stronghold to our Heroic farm clear! Reddit aid your time to our raids! We do the favor to progress together! Reddit dosent play one, we are together. Any questions? ask a member or my self. poke us ;) no regrets!!! ► About us : We only raid 3 nights a week, meaning we offer alot of room for real-life, next to being in a steady progressing guild. We consider 20 man raiding to be the most sociable and enjoyable raiding experience, raiding aside we are all very sociable and friendly individuals that know each other on first name terms. In many situations this may vary, but normally the schedule will be like this. Make sure you can attend all of these though! We like to keep our setup small, so attendance is very important to us. ► Guild: Reddit @ www.redditguild.co.uk & www.reddit.com/r/euguild ► Realm: Stormscale (EU-PvP). ► Faction: Horde. ► Language: English. ► OpenRaid: Reddit @ http://openraid.org/guilds/index/7098 ► Facebook: Reddit @ https://www.facebook.com/redditguild.co.uk/ Our Raid days are: * Wednesday - 20:00-23:00 * Thursday - 20:00-23:00 * Monday - 20:00-23:00 All times are server time. What can We offer you? Raiding: We give you the opportunity to be the first to witness, participate in, and down new raid bosses as they are released. We provide equal opportunities for both old and new players, if you prove yourself to be better than an already existing member of your respective role/class. Keystone: We give you the opportunity to witness and participate in, and down new key challenges as they are released. We provide equal opportunities for both old and new players, if you prove yourself to be better than an already existing member of your respective role/class. Community: We as a community has growing these last couple of years and started branching out to other games and/or aspects of World of Warcraft itself. As the guild itself we offer stability and people with the same mindset as yourself - raiding Semi-hardcore and down bosses cleanest than any other guild. Outside of raiding there are always members playing other games during downtime - we have a couple of people playing blizzard and other games. Needless to say you will always find people to join your games with Reddit. Requirements: Commitment: All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding. You will be required to dedicate yourself to min/maxing not only your main character, but also maintain and prepare multiple alts. Applicants must also have the time and drive to raid the amount needed for clearing the content. Criticism: You should be able to handle constuctive criticism if/when it's directed your way. Attendance: During progress raids our schedule is really demanding: we raid 3 day`s and it's really important you understand this before even thinking about applying or poaching an officer in-game in order for us not to waste yours/ours time. Farm raids: Once down to a 1 day farm we raid Wednesdays at 20:00 CET. Immediately after progress we raid more than the 1 day a week if it is required to clear. Communication: World of Warcraft is a team game and communication is the utterly most important thing when raiding. Therefore you will be required to install TS and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand English. Contact: Applications should be submitted via our website. If you would like to contact us in game, no problem! Svenni-Stormscale (Sv3nn1#2293) Zurez-StormscaleSvenni0 22 Apr
18 Apr <Them Bones> Raiding Guild Recuirtment <Them Bones> of Stormscale-EU,We are currently recuirting to complete our roster for the Mythic team in atorus progression we come back from the times of WotlK and TBC raiding!, and we’re hoping to clear mythic antorus in this guild with slightly more logical raiding hours. Given that we are fairly new (11/11HC) Raid schedule(Server time): Wednesday: 20:30 - 23:30 Sunday : 18:30 - 22:30 Aside from these raids, we also raid slight more on new content release. These are both optional and if you can remain competitive without doing so, it’s your wish to do so! If you think you’d belong with us, please feel free to add me on bn-et to talk some more! Xavee#2387Gyzer0 18 Apr
15 Apr Lemonade Mythic Progression <Lemonade> Is now looking for more people to start of their mythic progression we are currently 1/11 and we are looking for ranged dps and healers. We are raiding tuesdays and thursdays if you have any further questions feel free to whisper me!Eleanie0 15 Apr
15 Apr Ice Cloud LF new people for M progression Hello there guys! Ice Cloud new guild on Stormscale is now looking for new people for raiding and m+ runs. Our goal is to make raid group asap so we can start with Mythic progression before the new expansion. Our goal is to get 11/11 Mythic and make some great and strong m+ teams at the same time. We are looking for social, friendly and trustworthy people for our guild. We are using Discord for communication and language of our guild is English. The only requirement is at least Normal 11/11 or better. If you feel like you want to try it with us, please feel free to sign the app (link is at the end) and we will be looking forward to you. Right now we don't have many members, so you have to be patient while I am forming the guild rooster :) Link to the application: https://goo.gl/forms/2MDhSCq1iPPLQh4H3 PS: I am sure you are asking why do we need to sign the application for you when we are new guild? The answer is simple. I won't be using any addon for inviting random people, because that actually gives you only people who are not really serious and you just get the random number of people with no interest in anything. If you think you are so good you don't have to sign the app, please contact me ,) Tictac#21383Ekkyee0 15 Apr
14 Apr Perceptive 11/11M now boosting Alliance !! Perceptive 11/11M: Alliance : We are now boosting on Alliance !! Looking for Boosters to join our ranks !! You can now apply through here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wxelBJUJJUNuEmh7fyogSfZICVO5SyVaG3_lu4xyrcY Antorus the Burning Throne Heroic Personal on Fridays 20:00 Server Time Argus the Unmaker(Last boss) Heroic Personal Loot Fridays 22:30 Server Time Guldan Mythic Kill and Mount will be scheduled on demand Mythic +15 Average item level of boosters are 970+ ! Horde: Antorus the Burning Throne Heroic Personal Loot on Thursdays,Fridays,Saturdays,Sundays,Mondays and Tuesdays @ 20:30 Server Time Argus the Unmaker(Last boss) Heroic Personal Loot on Thursdays,Fridays,Saturdays,Sundays,Mondays and Tuesdays 22:30 Server Time Antorus the Burning Throne Glory Run Guldan Mythic Kill + Mount Wednesdays @ 18:00ST Thursdays,Fridays,Saturdays,Sundays,Mondays and Tuesdays @19:00 Server Time Trials of Valor The Chosen Title on Saturdays @ 16:30Server Time ,Sundays @ 16:30Server Time and 17:00Server Time Tomb of Sargeras Mythic on Sundays @17:30Server Time Mythic +15 Average item level of boosters are 970+ ! You can find a List of regularly updated prices on our Discord server https://discord.gg/uJWSf It is possible to roll out/trade unwanted loot to buyers in Personal Loot and M+ boosts Only Tier trade is guaranteed on drop during Master Loot boosts, other shared loot (Relics,trinkets,rings.. etc) Will be raid rolled , unless researved specifically in advance for an extra gold fee.(None-refundable if said loot does not drop)Due to high Demand , a deposit of 10% is required in advance, to book a spot. We Accept payments on Any Realm !! Contact us Battletag:Chilltax#2421 and Sham#21832Ziizi0 14 Apr
13 Apr Outland Revolution Hi please check out this video if you loved or enjoy The Burning Crusade and Outland. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLJtTmoOMPE Add my Battle-Tag Rikard#2959 for interests in the new Project 70 on Silvermoon <Raiders of Outland>Zpikkz1 13 Apr
12 Apr [H] Dead Weight is recruiting! 7/11 Mythic Dead Weight [H] is a guild on the server Stormscale-EU. We recently moved from the realm Bloodhoof/Khadgar-EU to Stormscale-EU. Currently we are 7/11 Mythic and we’re going strong for achieving Cutting Edge this, and upcoming raid tiers. Our goal is to clear Mythic Antorus in this tier, so we’re only considering players that are on par or better than our top players in the guild. We strive to develop as a guild. All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding and a good social mentality during raids in order to created a pleasant environment we can enjoy as well as being able to progress raids at a reasonable pace also you will be needed to attend the raid prepared. We expect you to min/max your character and you should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it’s directed at you. You’ll also be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand the English language. We raid the following days and times: (SERVER TIME) Wednesdays 20:30-23:00 Thursdays 20:30-23:00 Sundays 20:30-23:00 We are currently looking for: -Blood Death Knight -Fury/Arms Warrior -MM Hunter -Affliction Warlock -Frost/Fire Mage We are also taking exceptional players in consideration. Are you interested? Please contact Yvafourtwenty-Stormscale in-game or add Yva#21447 feel free to add any of the other officers too: -Azörius: Abobalypse#2387 -Discordiansz: Discordians#2834 -Ruxi: Miz7#2772 -Canine/Anubis/Coyote: TheKingEcho#1129 Team DWYva5 12 Apr
12 Apr LF PvP Guild LF PvP Guild Prefer one that has reached 2k in rbgs as that is my goal, im a older player played since wrath , but only focus pvp in legion season 1 but then stopped playing for a long while , i am a ele shaman 1800 exp rbg and 1746 exp in threes(want to get that higher too but hard to find a comp + only been back a week). i play a decent amount so /w me ingame if you want to chat for more information.Suidox1 12 Apr
09 Apr Antorus Heroic Boosting =Mazpls10 09 Apr
07 Apr 967 DH LFG Hi My tank DH who can also DPS, is looking for a new home here on stormscale! Looking for raiding guild pref 2 days a week. Add me flexatron#2122 if you have room for me :) RegardsTalindah0 07 Apr
06 Apr Rejected by Disney-Tarren Mill <Rejected by Disney> are searching for more active players who got mindset on pvp. Requirements to join us are: 2,2k old content xp or 2k legion xp. WPVP: None at current game state, maybe @ BFA #fingerscrossed ABOUT US: Rejected by Disney is an unusual and unique guild experience. We've existed in many different forms on many different servers, forever cursed to roam the universe, looking for alternative realms we can devour. Once we invade a world, we quickly establish ourselves as the apex predator. Although our reign has never been long term, our impact has echoed out across the infinite horizon, reaching ever into tomorrow. With guile, discipline, dedication and a decade of experience, we offer you a journey like no other. The memories we give you, will last longer than your spirit can endure and even after your name has withered and your war crafting over, you will remember us, you will remember yourself. RbD is not just a guild, it is an experience. and you do not gain it, without deserving it. Our apostles are not martyrs, they do not need to succumb to their narcissism. If you choose to walk the path of a ganker, you do so for the glory of our cult. We will guide you into the Nether and replace your eyes with a lust for the waking dark. For within the Void, there is nothing but the victories you carry with you. We will conquer. We will devour. And we will rule the Void. REQUIREMENTS: • Must be able to speak and communicate in English. • Must have a microphone and headset and capable of Using it. • Must have a sense of humour. (The darker, the Better) • Must be able to take direction, commands, criticism and insults. • Capable of analysing mistakes, adapting to change and evolving strategies. • Capable of debating, arguing and adequately expressing one's Opinions. • Capacity to comprehend sarcasm/banter. • Capacity to comprehend the needs of others before themselves. • No narcissism, ego, raid rambos, show boating or fame seeking. (Pride belongs to your guild) WHAT WE HAVE AND WILL OFFER: Unlike so many other guilds out there claiming to be the 'best' and 'bragging' about beeing amoung the top players @ rbg eu, in the exact same places, day after day, <Rejected by Disney> is the 'ONLY' guild with a serious list of accomplishments under its belt. RbD is the reincarnation of everything learned and gained from every other guild we've had. Our guild plans have been copied and imitated the world over. But no one can perfect it, for we learned the discipline. You will have an ever lasting bond with some of the most socially misunderstood and depraved people in gaming. You will ascend through the ranks, gain rewards, privileges, entitlements and respect. All earned from your dedication and loyalty to the guild. You will face criticism, humiliation and hatred, you will battle your guild members and yourself to improve and impress, YOUR ability and YOUR skill. This guild is by no means for the feint of heart. There are no favourites and you Earn your place to become core. You will endure the hazing of other core members and subdue your inner rot, which is rampant in the world today. Your acceptance does not have a price, you cannot buy your respect. But when you achieve it... you will truly belong. And the future generations will Bow before the designs of your cruelty. We do not make soldiers. We control monsters. You will learn formations, tactics and strategies. You will discover secrets and witness miracles. You may suffer a defeat in battle but you will always win the war. You will learn to accept your failures and grow as a player because of them. Humility is a bitter food, once you have experienced it, you will hunger never to taste it again. We do NOT brag about victories. We do NOT rage whisper players who maim us.here will be NO toxic spills. Your fellow acolytes 'ARE' your world, know them, rely on them. camaraderie is an important ability and what you cannot see in a mirror, they can help see you through. For the time is upon you all. When our future will become your past. for more info: Ðaqq's btag: Gascoigne666#2918Ðaqq0 06 Apr
04 Apr Alliance LF Guild Hi, I'm looking for an Alliance guild on Stormscale. I'm interested in both PvE and PvP content, but the most important thing for me is finding a group of people to socialize with. Current ilvl is 919.Nayabr1 04 Apr
01 Apr (H)Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild Hello everyone, Im Wooples and playing this game since 2008, just had a 1 year break from WoW and atm trying to get back on tracks. Got decent mechanics and good encounter understanding, and would like to be part of mature-semi HC guild that raid at least 2-3 times per week. I'm friendly, and communicative person, ready to help whenever i have time. In this moment i got some gear issues and im not so much beneficial for current progress, but in few weeks i think it will be ok. If you got any questions feel free to poke me ingame: Wooples#2355Wooples0 01 Apr