Stormscale

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
15h Dungeon boost [DUNGEON BOOST] - We're two twinks that have extremely fast clear times for each dungeon, we're selling our boost for FAST lv.100-110 leveling! 8k/Dungeon. Add Thurkleif#2164 for more info.Maakilly0 15h
22h [H] <Seraphim> 10/10H, 3/10M LF DPS Hi there! Im an officer in a guild named Seraphim and we are currently recruiting for mythic NH progresson because of few core raiders stepping down because of irl issues. Here is some info for you fellas: Raid Days: Wed/Sun - 20:00-23:00 An off day raid for alts/old content - 20:00-23:00 Currently in need of dps but all applicants will be considered! Highest needs: Hunter - DPS Mage - DPS Warlock - DPS Shadow priest - DPS DK - DPS Paladin - Healer What we aim for, Seraphim started as a handful of long-time raiders and friends who have been raiding on and off since vanilla at both the most hardcore and casual of levels. Were now aiming to be somewhere in-between where we can progress efficiently but raid on a more casual 2 day a week schedule. In Legion our immediate goal was to raid heroic Emerald Nightmare and recruit enough like minded people who would like to be part of a project from the ground-up and eventually want to raid Mythic. We were able to forge a dedicated and skilled core quicker than expected and now feel ready to push things to the next level. Who are we looking for? All classes/roles will be considered at the moment but with preference to those mentioned above! Any logs/videos/stream of your performance would be advantageous! Dedicated to their class and guild progression *Have in-depth knowledge of your class and spec *Possess the right attitude of min-maxing your character/s and using all resources available to better your performance *Not easily offended or shy *Reliable, prepared and able to raid 2 days a week *Keen to be involved in Mythic+ groups, alt raids etc *Able to join and contribute on our Discord What we offer *Experienced guild management and raid leading *focused but banterous atmosphere in and outside of raids *raid spot and the chance to experience all future mythic raids (once accepted) *The chance to be involved in all other content outside of raids and even WoW *focused core of raiders, some of which who have played their class/role for many expansions. Even though were a newly created guild we've shown alot of potential and the many new faces have molded in well. With the right applicants we believe we can achieve much higher realm ranks and be one of the better guilds who raid just 2 days a week! https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/stormscale/Seraphim If you think you'd fit in well and have the right attitude feel free to drop me or another officer a message in game:- Tutifrutz, Othersyde, Zenzug, Exodaí, Yggdrassíll, Asdsassasin (Asdlolzzxd#2711)Asdsassasin0 22h
1d Helping you to get: Long-Forgotten Hippogryph Hello awesome people! Me and my friend are helping you to get you your pink Hippogryph. Now what do you have to do? Only thing you have to do is get online and jump on the backseat of my friend's mount and he will take you to all the five crystal locations. I hear you thinking, ah easy, I can do this myself. You are right, you can do this yourself. Only there's a catch, and that is the reason you do not see a lot of people riding this mount. There are over 200 different spawn locations, and you have to click 5 crystals within 8 hours to receive the mount. But, if someone else beats you to it, he gets the mount and you don't. We have 3 other people helping us and we have people on low populated realms to go and look for the mount. This is the reason we are willing to help people get the mount. Now in return we ask for a simple amount of gold in return. We are spending our time so you don't have too! We have many very satisfied customers already and we would love to keep this base growing! We accept gold on all horde realms, we do not accept any real currency besides wow gold. We do not accept bnet balance, we only accept ingame gold. Now, it is random when we will have the mount, so it can be now, it can be in 5 minutes or even hours. That is why I came up with a good idea and will make up a Discord server where we would announce in once we got one. You can add me for any further questions on btag or our Discord. I hope we can help everybody! Best wishes, Glider Btag: Golden#21595 (Glider) Discord: https://discord.gg/GyQtSBP If we cannot use Discord, we will swiftly edit it out from our Thread. For more Reviews check Draenor : https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614933504#1Glider21 1d
1d None So Fierce[H] -No Mythic Raids- 10/10N 10/10HC Hello everyone! None So Fierce is a horde guild on Stormscale! And right now sitting here writing this i kinda wish that was all i had to write in order to convince everyone here that our guild is the right choice for you! But i guess i have to jump into the details about us in order to convince you, so fine here we go :) Our guild is built upon a group of real life friends from Bergen Norway who again have invited their buddies both from real life or previous gaming experiances. Most of us is 30 years or older and have been playing WoW ever since vanilla with some breaks in between expansions as blizzard never seem to be fast enough with new content. Anyways! since we are old guys living far north with bad weather we end up spending a lot of time in game where we raid, do 5 man instances and joke around in TS! WoW has become our break from real life issues such as girlfriends, kids, work and all those other annoying things that is expected of everyone :) So a little more about our guild itself! The guild was founded right after WoD was released, about that time where garrisons seemed to be a fun thing and you found yourself going into the mine and collecting flowers in your back yard and threw them into the guild bank thinking "this is awesome, i never have to leave this place!". When the raids finally were released we set our goal to clear every raid instance on heroic within enough time to earn our "curve" achievements. We managed to to this for all WOD raids without any big time trubbles at all, and our goal is to continiue doing this in Legion. Our goals/achievements during Legion: To clear all raids on Heroic 5 man mythics+ gearing together with guild players (This is the most important part, and you should be a player who enjoys doing m+ with guildies) EM Normal 7/7 EM Heroic 7/7 ToV Normal 3/3 ToV Heroic 3/3 Nighthold Normal 10/10 Nighthold Heroic 10/10 Who are we looking for: We are looking for players who do not seek the thrill of mythic raiding, the players out there who know that Heroic is difficult enough and take some time to manage 100%. You need to understand that during raids it is OK to mess around and joke with each other, but during boss fights stay focused on your game. We expect you to always give your best during raids and try to figure out ways to improve yourself. We do not kick or thrash talk bad performances, but if we see you struggling we will try to help you out a bit with tips & tricks. We try our best to take care of guild players You are a player or a group of players who enjoy doing Mythic+ instances as we consider this the most important content at the moment Classes/spec we are looking for: Healers DPS We are also looking for groups of players who enjoy doing Mythic+ instances as a group or together with other guild members combined with the two raid days Main raid days are: Monday & Wednesday 19:30 - 23:00 Who to contact: Did i convince you? GREAT! just contact an officer: Athk - Battle.net Santire#2116 - Discord Santire#4733 Jubeezy - Battle.net obskure#2984 Turboterror- Battle.net Sala#2895 TheFine / Electracute - Battle.net Define#2171 -AthkAthk111 1d
2d WTS Long-Forgotten Hippograyph Rare mount!! We have been doing some studies on how to obtain the “Long-Forgotten Hippogryph” RARE mount to sell it in game currency (IN GAME GOLD ONLY). We have spent weeks searching for realms and strategies in most EU servers’s as a small team helping other player’s to obtain it. How can I claim Long-Forgotten Hippogryph? We are farming 3-5 days a week as soon as we find someone interested. For that, we start by searching for 5 crystals in the zone. Once we find all 5 crystals, we will message the person who’s reserved as next in line to come and claim all crystals. Our purpose is to search in all places and mark them to be claim. SELF-PLAY process Payment Process? As I mentioned before WE ONLY ACCPET GOLD. We sell Long-Forgotten Hippogryph based on the 5 crystals. Meaning we sell every crystal we present to our customer. E.g if the price was 500k ,we sell each crystal for 100k as totally 5 crystals again to avoid scammers .As one of our strategies that we use is to ask our customer to trade us gold based on our agreement to see if he/she has enough amount of gold to avoid scammers. Once we settle down and agree on the conditions, we invite the person and take him straight to the all crystals. Other than that we accept full payment once all crystals are found and ready to be claimed. We accept payment"(GOLD)" in Eu servers Kazzak, Twistingnether, Stormscale. If you’re interested please don't hesitate to contact me on battle net (Alimhs#2688) Thank you^^Aryoon0 2d
2d WTS Long-Forgotten Hippograyph Rare mount!! We have been doing some studies on how to obtain the “Long-Forgotten Hippogryph” RARE mount to sell it in game currency (IN GAME GOLD ONLY). We have spent weeks searching for realms and strategies in most EU servers’s as a small team helping other player’s to obtain it. How can I claim Long-Forgotten Hippogryph? We are farming 3-5 days a week as soon as we find someone interested. For that, we start by searching for 5 crystals in the zone. Once we find all 5 crystals, we will message the person who’s reserved as next in line to come and claim all crystals. Our purpose is to search in all places and mark them to be claim. SELF-PLAY process Payment Process? As I mentioned before WE ONLY ACCPET GOLD. We sell Long-Forgotten Hippogryph based on the 5 crystals. Meaning we sell every crystal we present to our customer. E.g if the price was 500k ,we sell each crystal for 100k as totally 5 crystals again to avoid scammers .As one of our strategies that we use is to ask our customer to trade us gold based on our agreement to see if he/she has enough amount of gold to avoid scammers. Once we settle down and agree on the conditions, we invite the person and take him straight to the all crystals. Other than that we accept full payment once all crystals are found and ready to be claimed. We accept payment in Eu servers Kazzak, Twistingnether, Stormscale. If you’re interested please don't hesitate to contact me on battle net (Alimhs#2688) Thank you^^Herzzen0 2d
2d [H] A Week Ago 10/10HC 3/10M Hello! A Week Ago is a pve focused guild on Stormscale. We're a quite new guild but we've progressed very fast and currently were sitting around top 30 on stormscale. We don't intend to stay here for very long though, our goal is to get under top 20 before march this year! As you can understand we're a guild with high goals but we like to keep our casual mindset, we raid for fun. What we're looking for: We dont really look for special roles for our team as it is right now. What we are looking for is the players behind the screen. We want players that can commit to our raidteam, players we can trust to show up on time with a good attitude. We encourage our players to play what they prefer, if you enjoy healing we believe that you'll be a better healer than you would be a dps. The main thing for us is that you learn how to play your class effectively and take the time to research what it takes to become the best you can be at the class you love! Raid groups: We have two raid groups in our guild right now. Group one has cleared 7/7 mythic Emerald nightmare, 10/10 heroic Nighthold and 1/10 mythic Nighthold. Group two is 7/10 heroic Nighthold and our plan with them is to enable players to progress at a slightly slower pace while still enjoying the full raid content available. Our values: We've built up our community around the idea that it's suppossed to be fun to log in every day. We therefore require all of our members to respect eachother and to have a mature attitude. Bullies or players with constant negative attitudes will be removed to keep our community as good as it currently is. Joining us: One way to join our guild is to contact one of our officers ingame. This can be: Garnack (souline#2915) Shadowslayr (bokandar#1744) Zulj (johandanger#2496) Itir (erikpvb#2983) You can also write to us on mmo-champion (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2172209-H-Stormscale-A-Week-Ago-10-10HC-2-10M?p=44661917#post44661917) Template for applying on the forums: Character Name and BattleTag Class Primary spec + Artifact Level/Equipped ilvl Secondary Spec(s) + Artifact Level(s)/Equipped ilvl (Only specs you are comfortable Raiding with) Link to your Armory profile Average FPS during Nighthold fights What made you consider applying to A Week Ago? Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Do you have any references? Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in raid leadership positions or other positions of responsibility? Tell us about your class/spec, what does it take to master it and what do you need to do to improve even further? We raid 8:30-11:30 Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday with several other raids throughout the week. Will you be able to make all these times and do you have any Work/School that may interfere with raiding? Tell us about yourself. Show us the man/woman behind the character. Convince us we want you in our guild. If you don't take the time to sell yourself, there's no reason for us to want to take you. We've worked hard to make this a great place to raid and demand incoming candidates prove they're committed to continuing that. Why join us? A Week Ago will give you the opportunity to play in a mature community that respects all and is a safe haven from the frustration of pugging. We also have quite high goals to complete before the end of legion. • Raids: Our primary goal as a PVE guild is to clear current raids at mythic difficulty before the next raid teir. For Nighthold Mythic we plan on having it on farm by the end of April. • Mythic +: So far this expansion we've enjoyed mythic plus dungeons and we plan on getting even higher rankings here in the future! • Community: We want to see our community grow even more and continue getting more members in. Thanks for taking your time to read, hope to see you ingame!Itir9 2d
2d FOTM REROLL [H] 3/10 LF MERGE No longer looking for merge.Rülâtòrkëññý1 2d
2d <Dice> Horde Stormscale LF raiders Hey all! Dice is a guild currently raiding on Stormscale EU. We formed late Warlords of Draenor and have been raiding with an enjoyable atmosphere ever since! We raid Wednesday,Thursday and Sunday 21:00-00:00 and always have the option to form alt runs in between. Currently looking for a wide variety of classes, so if you're interested, don't hesitate to get in touch for more information. Currently we are 2/10M, however we are currently going through a rebuild so mythic progress will be a few weeks away yet. We are also willing to look into guild merges, so if there are any heroic raiding guilds looking to step up to mythic but don't have enough players, be sure to hit me up for a chat. You can contact the officer team (Wrathzz, Aurora, Solarfall) or contact me directly on WalkingDead#1179 Thanks for reading!Wrathidan2 2d
2d [H] <Seraphim> 10/10H, 2/10M Hi there! Im an officer in a guild named Seraphim and we are currently recruiting for mythic NH progresson because of few core raiders stepping down because of irl issues. Here is some info for you fellas: Raid Days: Wed/Sun - 20:00-23:00 An off day raid for alts/old content - 20:00-23:00 Currently in need of dps and an melee dps with a mythic viable tank offspec, but all applicants will be considered! Highest needs: Hunter - DPS Mage - DPS Warlock - DPS Shadow priest - DPS DH - DPS Warrior - DPS What we aim for, Seraphim started as a handful of long-time raiders and friends who have been raiding on and off since vanilla at both the most hardcore and casual of levels. Were now aiming to be somewhere in-between where we can progress efficiently but raid on a more casual 2 day a week schedule. In Legion our immediate goal was to raid heroic Emerald Nightmare and recruit enough like minded people who would like to be part of a project from the ground-up and eventually want to raid Mythic. We were able to forge a dedicated and skilled core quicker than expected and now feel ready to push things to the next level. Who are we looking for? All classes/roles will be considered at the moment but with preference to those mentioned above! Any logs/videos/stream of your performance would be advantageous! Dedicated to their class and guild progression *Have in-depth knowledge of your class and spec *Possess the right attitude of min-maxing your character/s and using all resources available to better your performance *Not easily offended or shy *Reliable, prepared and able to raid 2 days a week *Keen to be involved in Mythic+ groups, alt raids etc *Able to join and contribute on our Discord What we offer *Experienced guild management and raid leading *focused but banterous atmosphere in and outside of raids *raid spot and the chance to experience all future mythic raids (once accepted) *The chance to be involved in all other content outside of raids and even WoW *focused core of raiders, some of which who have played their class/role for many expansions. Even though were a newly created guild we've shown alot of potential and the many new faces have molded in well. With the right applicants we believe we can achieve much higher realm ranks and be one of the better guilds who raid just 2 days a week! https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/stormscale/Seraphim If you think you'd fit in well and have the right attitude feel free to drop me or another officer a message in game:- Tutifrutz, Othersyde, Zenzug, Exodaí, Yggdrassíll, Asdsassasin (Asdlolzzxd#2711)Asdsassasin1 2d
4d Community-Oriented PvP Guild lf Sociable Members As of right now, most of our core decided not to renew subscriptions, are off leveling Alliance characters, and so on. Guild has been pretty inactive for the last few weeks, so until the pre-patch - possibly even Legion - it's unclear how the guild will look. I very much appreciate all the people adding me about transfering here over the last few weeks to join us, but have continuously told people to wait or go elsewhere, seeing as it's unclear if the guild will even last. New members are very much appreciated, but until patch 7.0 hits and we'll know if it becomes active again, I encourage everyone to keep other guilds in mind. Hello, my fellow Stormscalians! I have been looking for a nice PvP community on this server for a while now, and it seems pretty much non-existent, something I’m sure a lot of people can recognize with all of the people you regularly see looking for a PvP guild. There’s a guild or two active on the Alliance side now, which is absolutely terrific, but the situation on the Horde side doesn’t seem to improve all that much. I was thinking of starting one up myself, as I have a bit more time to manage everything for a while now. The premise of this, would be to create a PvP-centered community that’d be joyful to log on for. During late MoP I ran a quite successful casual raiding guild, where everyone loved to log on and get involved with whatever others were doing, calling each other up for chatting even when not playing and so on. This is something I’d very much like to to try recreating, as this game is by far the most fun when you have like-minded individuals to mess around with. As for specifics of this guild, I’m very much hoping we’d find enough motivated and active members to make wPvP, Events, RBGs and Premades a regular thing, but I won’t start speaking highly of my own ambitions for the guild until we get some members and see where everybody stands. Essentially, if PvP is your overall preference within this game – whether you’re still learning or is a seasoned veteran - and you’d like to be part of and build up a humorous community from start, I’d very much love to hear from you! Feel free to contact me by posting here, add Aldorin#2812 or catch me in-game when I’m on my Paladin. Whichever is most convenient for you. Alternatively, if I for whatever reason prove hard to get in touch with, you can try VanillaBear#2839, who's an officer. Thanks for the read! [/b] [b]Aldorin18 4d
4d [H] LF for PVP Guild We are group of friends playing on Stormsclae server, and we are currently looking for PVP Guild for RBG. Ret paladin, disc priest, frost mage. We are familiar with our classes, ILVL ~ 860. Playing for a few hours every evening. We have mics and speak English.Moyia1 4d
4d [H]<TAURENBOYS> 4/10M LF DPS Hello and welcome! Taurenboys is a mostly swedish speaking guild yet an international one, and are looking for more really good players to progress in The Nighthold. We have a really strong core with very skilled players we've been together for over a year now. If you want to be in a very friendly but yet serious raiding guild this is the right place. We made Cutting Edge: Xavius early december and our goal is to get Cutting Edge: Gul'dan aswell. Old experience is not super important, knowledge of your class and common sense is what counts. We are looking for 900+ equipped and at least 54 traits in your main spec and atleast 35 in OS. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/stormscale/TAURENBOYS Raid Days: Wednesday at 19:00-23:00 Thursday at 19:00-23:00 What we need at the moment: * DPS Apply at: http://taurenboys.enjin.com Our requirements for raiding members: You love to wipe on new content. Have a mature behavior. Have a working microphone and headsets are a must. Able to take criticism. Stable internet Good knowledge of your class. More than well prepared for each raid flasks, food buffs and other consumables. Come to the raid and stay the whole raid. Learn the tactics to boss fights we will have progress on. We go through the logs after each raid, you are performing worse, we require that you check the logs and see what you are doing wrong and what you / we can do to help you get better. You can contact us by: In-game: Vándall Ichinisan http://taurenboys.enjin.comVándall55 4d
4d <Ascension> has now merged with Dankstorm. <Ascension> was formed on Stormscale EU on the 20th of December 2016, by a group of IRL friends who wanted a fresh start in Legion. We wanted a stable Guild with dedicated players to have fun when raiding. But we also want a guild that can progress into raid content fast when the time comes. Our main goal is to build a solid team with dedicated players to progress through Heroic and Mythic content. We intend to go fast into Mythic progression when the time comes, Socials & PvP players is always welcome to enjoy the environment. Raiding Schedule: Wednesday 19:00 - 22:00 Thursday 19:00 - 22:00 Monday 19:00 - 22:00 http://AscensionEU.enjin.com/ If you have any questions at all, feel free to whisper me in-game Elrethian-Stormscale or add my Battletag < Jessieqt#2461 > [HORDE]Elrethian1 4d
5d LF 80 twink guild I'm looking for a 80 twink guild.Aweon21 5d
6d a group of 4/10 players are looking for a new guild we are a group of players that are looking for a new home 1 holy priest 1 holy/shadow priest 1 holy pala and 1 resto druid 1 mage 1 rouge 2 dh´s 1 warr ( 1 boomie) 1 tank Druid looking for 3-4 days of raidiing from 20:00-23:00 21:00-00:00 server timeHyphyp0 6d
15 Mar [10/10 HC] Absolute Superioity LATE NIGHT Absolute Superiority are a newly formed, STORMSCALE based, semi-hardcore LATE NIGHT raiding guild. (10/10HC at the moment.) We're the oddballs, night owls and weird sleepers that don't fit in the usual EU raiding times. But we're also pretty serious players that want to clear content. A lot of it. If you find yourself wanting to raid more hardcore but can't turn up to the usual hours, we're probably for you. And we want you to come join us! We are currently clearing heroic due to a small roster, but once the guild grows our goal is going to be Cutting Edge at the very least. Yes, that means late night mythic progression. Current progress and plan: We are currently 1/10 Mythic. We are currently 10/10 Heroic. We are now planning to step into Mythic as soon as the numbers are available to us. We need a few more ranged DPS and 2-3 reliable healers. Preferably resto dudu and holy pala. Currently our raiding times are: Tuesday - 11pm-2am realmtime for PROGRESS. Thursday - 11pm-2am realmtime for PROGRESS. Friday - 11pm-2am realmtime for FARM. Sunday - 11pm-2am realmtime for PROGRESS. Our requirements are: 890+ (exceptions can be made if you're close) Preferably 10/10HC or close 40+ traits, preferably 40+ 20 AK (much preferred but not NECESSARY) Some raid experience, however we will help you learn We're currently in need of: Resto druid - HIGH Ele Shaman - MEDIUM Boomkin - MEDIUM DPS Warrior - MEDIUM Retri Pala - HIGH Hunter - MEDIUM All other M/RDPS/HEAL - Circumstantial, contact us! If you're interested in applying: http://absolutesuperiority.enjin.com/ https://discordapp.com/invite/PpvAXXE Battle.net: Jaiimc#2907 In-game: Lionfer, Heterodoxx, Thedarkpower, DemonicduduHeterodoxx7 15 Mar
15 Mar 2x DPS LF Guild We are looking for an ACTIVE raiding guild thats progressing through NH Mythic. We are 3/10 experienced and progressed through Krosus aswell. Our schedule is is Mon/Wed/Thu and flexible on time. Classes: 910 Mage/ 897Shadowpriest. Both experienced players and will consider all guilds.Ðiss0 15 Mar
14 Mar Resto druid 4/10M lf guild I am 898/916 resto druid with 54 traits on resto. I have multiple gear sets focusing on crit or mastery depending on fight and 6 legendaries and 3 BIS legendaries for resto. I am looking for a raiding guild with at least 4/10 M to continue raiding in. My weekly schedule is strict so i can raid Monday,wednesday,thursday,sunday from 20:30 Realm time and after. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21396890/latest/#metric=hps IF interested add me on Morghulis#21419Montragøn0 14 Mar
13 Mar (h) Weekend raiding on Draenor EU 7/7 M 3/3 H 2/10 M Arctic Penguins is a weekend raiding guild made by a couple of friends who couldn´t find any fitting guild who raids around the same hours. This is a guild for the people who can't raid during the "work" days because of job, kids, etc. etc. The team that started the guild has a long history of raiding, some of us are cutting edge raiders. The raid is lead by someone with years of raid leading experience. Progress 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 HC Tov 10/10 HC NH 2/10 Mythic Raid hours We raid saturday 20-23 Server time and sunday 19:30-22:30 ST What to expect We will be focusing on HC Content, but hopefully do mythic in the future when we have formed a stable team. Even tho we are laid-back we take our raid progress serious and have high requirements for our raids. Aside from raiding we enjoy doing other content together such as Mythic+ dungeons, achievements, pvp and alt raids. We are often active on Teamspeak and have fun chatting together. Generally we like to have fun, joke around and pick on eachother, while still keeping it serious to progress and preparing, so if you cant take a joke this is probably not the guild for you :) Recruitment ranged: Warlock, Shadow priest, Hunter, Ele sham, Moonkin. Melee: 1 ret paladin We are still considering anything tho! Contact You can apply at ap.guildlaunch.com or add us for a chat: Hoap#2365 for a chat, or whisper Chanden (weekdays ~9:00 - 13:00 ST). Or add Shinbou#2536 or whisper Shinbou (weekdays ~15:00 - 23:00 ST)Chanden12 13 Mar
13 Mar Nkandla HC Raiding [H] We’re a relatively new Guild formed during the end of WoD by a bunch of friends from South Africa. Our main goal is clear relevant Raid content at a decent pace and having fun along the way. Currently we are only looking at raiding Heroic, but once we have a strong established roster Mythic is definitely on the table. We are not solely focused on raids, we encourage running mythic plus with guildies, random bgs, transmog runs and even the occasional RBG. We are looking for active dedicated members to bolster our raiding ranks, we are recruiting all classes and specs. We do require atleast 870+ for Nighthold raids (880 for HC), but we also running weekly events for EN HC to help under geared players get raid ready. So if your dedicated to raiding but in need of some precious pieces we’re willing to help out! Currently in high demand are: Hunters, Rogues, Shadow Priest, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Holy & Ret Paladin. Raiding days are currently: Wednesday 18h00 – 22h00 Fridays 18h00 – Late Sundays 18h00 – 22h00 (All times are server time; we require everyone to be on atleast 15 min beforehand; using discord as voice) Socials are also welcome! So if you are tired of PUGS and want to make some progress and have a blast doing it feel free to respond or msg any of the officers in game or via bnet. Persyzz (persy#2267) Uzzokk (DrewZA#2784) Phatlama (PhatNinja#2393)Persyzz3 13 Mar
13 Mar <A Merry Band Of Casuals> 4/10 HC is recruiting! Hello There! We’re a relatively new guild (Created on Legion Launch) based on Stormscale (EU) looking for semi-casual raiders to join our 14-man team. All of us returned at Legion's launch and have little raid experience beforehand, we are preferably looking for plays of a similar standing. We Have Nighthold N cleared and on farm and are currently progressing HC 4/10. We will be raiding one night a week (Monday 8-11pm Server time) and our goal to push Heroic raiding, Mythic raiding is not a plan at the moment. Whether you’re a serious or casual raider, we’ll have a sport for you, all we ask is that you have a friendly attitude and work well as a team. We are currently recruiting 2x DPS (Anything but Warlock). If you would like to have a chat with me please contact me on my Battletag (Artarion#2479), Arluin (in-game), or reply to the post. Thanks.Arluin0 13 Mar
12 Mar Casually Addicted Late Night Raiding(H) Casually Addicted Recruitment is open. Formed at the end of Wrath Of The Lich King Casually Addicted have went from semi hardcore raiding to the form it is has taken now as a late night raiding guild suiting players who want to progress but cant login at normal raid times. The current form of Casually Addicted is based around our core players who began the guild back in the day now having jobs or kids that doesn't allow them to raid at more conventional times and rather than try to find a guild we adapted ours. We currently Raid Wed 23:00-01:00 Thur 23:00-01:00 Optional Normal clear Fri 23:00-01:00 Currently we are 10-10hc in Nighthold and are looking to build for Mythic raiding environment. Recruitment is open for All exceptional DPS, 1 Tank and Two strong healers to join our current healing team. Add Slugsy#2388 for a chat or if you have any questionsSlugsy2 12 Mar
12 Mar United Insanity tarren mill recruiting United Insanity 10/10 HC and 4/10M Recruiting. Looking for ranged dpsers. Raid times: Mon/Wed/Thurs 21:00-00:00 ST. Apply @ Unitedinsanity.com or add me for a talk morghulis#21419Montragøn0 12 Mar
11 Mar [H] <Seraphim> 10/10H 1/10M Hi there! Im an officer in a guild named Seraphim and we are currently recruiting for mythic NH progresson because of few core raiders stepping down because of irl issues. Here is some info for you fellas: Raid Days: Wed/Sun - 20:00-23:00 An off day raid for alts/old content - 20:00-23:00 Currently in need of dps and an melee dps with a mythic viable tank offspec, but all applicants will be considered! Highest needs: Hunter - DPS Mage - DPS Warlock - DPS Shadow priest - DPS Melee (with an tank offspec) - DPS/Tank What we aim for, Seraphim started as a handful of long-time raiders and friends who have been raiding on and off since vanilla at both the most hardcore and casual of levels. Were now aiming to be somewhere in-between where we can progress efficiently but raid on a more casual 2 day a week schedule. In Legion our immediate goal was to raid heroic Emerald Nightmare and recruit enough like minded people who would like to be part of a project from the ground-up and eventually want to raid Mythic. We were able to forge a dedicated and skilled core quicker than expected and now feel ready to push things to the next level. Who are we looking for? All classes/roles will be considered at the moment but with preference to those mentioned above! Any logs/videos/stream of your performance would be advantageous! Dedicated to their class and guild progression *Have in-depth knowledge of your class and spec *Possess the right attitude of min-maxing your character/s and using all resources available to better your performance *Not easily offended or shy *Reliable, prepared and able to raid 2 days a week *Keen to be involved in Mythic+ groups, alt raids etc *Able to join and contribute on our Discord What we offer *Experienced guild management and raid leading *focused but banterous atmosphere in and outside of raids *raid spot and the chance to experience all future mythic raids (once accepted) *The chance to be involved in all other content outside of raids and even WoW *focused core of raiders, some of which who have played their class/role for many expansions. Even though were a newly created guild we've shown alot of potential and the many new faces have molded in well. With the right applicants we believe we can achieve much higher realm ranks and be one of the better guilds who raid just 2 days a week! https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/stormscale/Seraphim If you think you'd fit in well and have the right attitude feel free to drop me or another officer a message in game:- Tutifrutz, Othersyde, Zenzug, Exodaí, Yggdrassíll, Asdsassasin (Asdlolzzxd#2711)Asdsassasin5 11 Mar
10 Mar +900 equipped lock + DH lf mythic guild Hey everyone We are two players from Denmark, that are looking for a new home. Our current progress is 1/10M (Chrono on 2%) and 10/10 HC. We are both stabile and social players, which always comes to alt/social raids/mythic+ and always keeping ourself up with nerfs/buffs/enchants/gems etc. We both raided back in the days, with severals contents cleared on mythic and HC (when mythic wasent here). The warlock, has previous raidleading experience, if needed i could help out with that aswell. We left our prev. guild due to inactivity, and people slacking when they came to raid. Therefore we req. that this new guild always are prepared for the raid, 100 % focused, and got their mind on progress. We are searching for a guild with atleast 1/10M (more will be better, we know tacs for the next 3 bosses aswell). Both of us are on 44 Traits, but within the weekend, we will be around 50, maybe above, since we are planning to farm alot. Our raid times will be tuesday/thursday/sunday and from 21.15 - XX.XX, the reason for this is our work schedule, and we will not be able to participate earlier than this. Warlock armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Madsinhoone/simple DH armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Bestboytoy/simple Atm we are alliance, but we could be convience to go horde aswell, same for rerolling will also be an oppertunity, we got various of alts, that we can both can play well, so apply beneath! Tell us abit about your guild and environment, and we will have a look at it. :) -Madsinhoone - battletag asy#1673, add for a talkMadsinhoone2 10 Mar
09 Mar [H] FOTM REROLL 3/10 M LOOKING FOR INSANE DPS https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/stormscale/FOTM+REROLL FOTM REROLL are looking for insane dps to mythic progression. We started off really good with realm 3 Skorpyron and then our core dps started to take a break. We then had to recruit which slowed us down in the progress because not everyone of the recruits were 54 traits. We are now looking for insane dps to the mythic progression guild. We're currently at Botanist and have progressed to phase 3 (65%). We expect that Botanist will go down within 1 week if we have the people for it, and then we will move on to Krosus. We expect you to have a team mentality. Therefore, if you are loot horny or individual minded, please do not apply to FOTM REROLL. We're looking for a long term relationship (atleast to the end of Nighthold progression). What you can expect from us is a guild that gives 100% effort. The officers are extremely passionate for the guild and we will do everything to make the guild progress to be atleast top 10 on the server. Alot of the players in this guild have been playing top end (between top 10 in the world to top 50) in some previous expansions. We therefore know exactly what's needed from us and you to make the best result. We raid 2 days, with an additional optional raid as third. Raid days: Wednesday and Sunday 19.00-23.00. Optional: Thursday 19.00-Whenever we want to If you are interested in applying, please let me know your realid so I can contact you. Please write your previous experience, your current experience, traits, ilvl and your goals with this content and I will get back to you if you are of interest. Best regards HellfiggerOddisback3 09 Mar
09 Mar <Pampas Finest> recruiting for Mythic progression <Pampas Finest> [H] is a swedish speaking guild located on Stormscale-EU. The guild currently consists of a group of real life friends from Finland, so we are a stable and persistent community. As of now are now looking to expand our guild rooster for Mythic raid progression. We are a mythic raiding guild which raids up to 2-3 days a week and our goal is to progress through the content that is available and as well to have fun doing it. Besides raiding we also have regular mythic+ groups going. Raid schedule (server time): Wednesdays 18.00 - 21.00 Sundays 18.00 - 21.00 (Mondays 18.00 - 21.00) Recruitments: - Currently looking for healers - The age requirement are as of now 20+ - Swedish speaking/ understand swedish - ilvl 890+ - 45+ traits We are currently looking for: - Ranged DPS - Melee DPS - Healers (Don't hesitate to contact, we are always looking for good players!) Current Legion progression: The Nighthold 10/10N The Nighthold 10/10HC The Nighthold 3/10M The Emerald Nightmare 7/7N The Emerald Nightmare 7/7HC The Emerald Nightmare 7/7M Trial of Valor 3/3HC Previous WoD progression: Highmaul 7/7N Highmaul 7/7HC Blackrock Foundry 10/10N Blackrock Foundry 10/10HC What we expect from you: - Be well updated on your character with the latest mechanics and rotations. Maximizing your gear in all kinds of ways. - Come prepared to raids with flasks, pots and food to complement your role(s). - Prepared and have to motivation to beat mythic encounters. Able to use voice communication. What you can expect from us: - A guild of dedicated players. - A piece of the action in progressing in the latest endgame Mythic encounters. - Possible alt heroic runs. - An active guild with social people. If you are interested contact: Frassin#2422 Frankken#2572Frassin10 09 Mar
08 Mar LF Mythic progress guild! Hello there currently 10/10 NH heroic that are looking for getting into mythic asap. no guild later then 23:00 server time please got alot of chars Balance Druid 897 54 traits. Fury warrior 865 Shadow priest 883 Ret Paladin 881 Hunter 850 Mage 860 All these classes can be rerolled too if the spot is very needed of any of these classes :D contact me on BT Erga#2581 if you got any question related, dont be afraid to ask anything!Ergadrood0 08 Mar
08 Mar [H]Pinkspear Tribe [3/10M 2/3M] recruiting! Who we are: The guild's core is comprised of old school ex-hardcore players who have played on Stormscale and known each other since Vanilla. We have a relaxed atmosphere with a lot of friendly banter, so people who have a short temper or get offended easily, are too focused on loot or otherwise have a toxic or bad attitude are going to have a bad time. Last time we raided actively was in Cataclysm, as one of the top Guilds on Stormscale. After a slow december month we got Cutting Edge: Xavius and our current progress is 3/10 Mythic Nighthold with 2/3 Mythic ToV on the side! Raid times are 20-23 server time on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Who you are: Currently on the lookout for a beautiful healer but we are open to applications from most classes. We are somewhat full on Mages; a good healer (preferably shaman or priest) will come to the front of the line. We expect you to have a good grasp of how to perform well in your role, be on time for raids with the appropriate consumables, enchants, gems etc. and to not be a constant source of disappointment when we start taking on more challenging content. We are not looking to take on dead weight, and people who consistently underperform in raids will not stay on as active raiders. You should preferably be able to keep up with the rest of the raid in all aspects of the game relevant to raiding and be able to take the raids and progressing through the content somewhat seriously, without having a toxic attitude or low patience. If you are interested, contact me, Slímp or Freddiezup in-game.Zippi10 08 Mar
08 Mar <Strategy> 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 3/10M NH # About Us Strategy is a casual raiding guild on Stormscale EU. Newly formed guild consisting of members of the previous Eat My Crit and under new leadership by players who've raided Top 50. The guild is built up of many players across the whole of Europe who want to progress with raiding without impacting their real lives. Our social aspect is impressive with our Discord consistently filled with players doing M+, alt runs etc. We are 7/7 mythic EN, 2/3 mythic ToV, 3/10 mythic NH # Raid Schedule Strategy believes in quality over quantity when it comes to raiding, and hence runs a three days per week raiding schedule: Wednesday - 20:00-23:00 Thursday - 20:00-23:00 Monday - 20:00-23:00 Alt raid(s) (Optional): Times vary, including Wednesday afternoon and Sunday evenings. Our approach to the content though is in a professional manner, we expect all raiders to come to raids with the correct talents, flasks, pots, enchants and gear choices appropriate to get the maximum out of their class. The guild has a tight pool of raiders for Mythic progression with around 22 in total, so naturally we do require all members to sustain attendance close to 100% should you be looking to apply. We expect that you can (and will) attend all of our main raid days regulary. That also means we expect that as soon as you start your trial in Strategy you'll be able to attend these raids; to improve your gear (if needed) and to "get to know the guys". As mentioned we run multiple high Mythic+ teams who are always looking for new players to join them. # Current recruitment Paladin - Holy & Retribution - VERY HIGH Priest - Holy/Discipline - HIGH Druid - Resto VERYHIGH Rogue - Any MEDIUM Mage - Any HIGH Warlock - Any Medium Monk - Windwalk MEDIUM We will however always consider an application from an exceptional player from any class not listed above, however be warned that the chances of getting accepted are slimmer due to your class/role spots being considered "full". # What are we looking for? * People who are dedicated to the PvE aspects of the game and who actively spend their time maximising their performance in this aspect of the game. * People who play well and adapt well to a team. * People who know their class inside and out. * Players with good raiding gear, experience and understanding. * Players who aren't emotionally crippled, Strategy is a drama-free and stable guild and we wish to keep it that way. # What can we offer you here in Strategy? * A stable, successful and long lasting guild. * The chance to explore the very pinnacle of end-game raiding content without impacting your real lives. * The opportunity to raid amongst some of the friendliest players in a positive and progressive environment. * Well organized and fair raid setups. * Experienced Raid Leaders and Officers with experience in all end-game content from Vanilla WoW to present. * A very active social side to the core raid team. # What we expect from you: * Gamesense - You can think for yourself without having to be spoon-fed everything, fully understand game mechanics and tactics for fights prior to arriving to the raid. * Knowledge - Knowing your class inside and out is vital, all of our members are active theory crafters and know whats best for their class dependant on the encounters at hand. * Performance - Raids consist of 25 players, that means you are chosen over someone else, your performance is what makes us want you there. We expect 100% performance and focus, mistakes can happen but repeating them isn't helping you or any one else. * Activity - Our roster is tight, we have a core team of around 25-30 players. We are now seeking to expand this and find exceptional players to help us progress further. * Communication - You need to be able to speak and listen to vent, this is the primary way we communicate during raids. If you can't understand English very well, don't bother applying. * Preparation - Your required to always come to a raid fully prepared with appropriate Flasks, Potions, Elixirs and any other consumables (see above). # Contact Discord: https://discord.gg/PcWm3t6 B.Net: GM -Matty (Needsy#2368) Officer - Poosie (Jidde#2959) Officer - Zixty (zix#21873)) Good luck, we hope to hear from you soon.Matty4 08 Mar
06 Mar [H]Blackwater recruiting 9/10 NH Heroic guild that lacks ranged DPS. We have some of the best geared tanks on the server, great healers and amazing melee dps, healers out our ears but most of all we have a blast on Discord while raiding. What we dont have is enough ranged dps, if you feel you pull enough ranged dps for Heroic and Mythic Night Hold, know how to enjoy a laugh while raiding then speak to one of our guild officers in game. Raid nights are Wed, Thurs, Friday and cleanup on Tuesdays. Talk to: Kernal, Destin, Lidrea, Shibai or Tinyrange. Thanks for reading.Tinyrange4 06 Mar
06 Mar [H] <The Second Law> 3/10 mythic NH is recruiting! Hello Everyone <The Second Law> is a mature PvE guild on Stormscale. Right now we have cleared 7/7 mythic EN, 2/3 mythic ToV and 3/10 M NH. In the following wall of text, we will introduce you to our guild and what we're about, what we have to offer you, and lastly how you can join us. Current openings: This part will be different from what you usually see. What we look for is players and not just gear or achievements. We believe that someone with little to no experience raiding still has the potential to be a good player, because of this what we mainly look for is long term players over characters. Of course a player with up to date gear and experience will have an easier time joining the guild and our raids but anyone with the right mindset will be given a fair chance. Raiding This guild is seen as a semi-harcore raiding guild being able to clear content on its highest difficulty while it is still relevant. A lot of players can play at a high level but lack the time to commit to a hardcore raiding guild. Here we do understand that you have a life outside the game and that it has first priority. Because of this we have 3 main raids each week each lasting 3 hours. Since we raid less often we want to get as much out of each raid as possible without compromising real life. Within the guild we provide different ranks depending on how much time each individual have for raiding. Main raid days Wednesday - 20:00-23:00 server time (GMT+1) Thursday - 20:00-23:00 server time (GMT+1) Sunday - 20:00-23:00 server time (GMT+1) Off raid day We also set-up one optional off-day for gearing-up runs, alt-runs, achievement-runs and other kinds of voluntary activities. Monday- 20:00-23:00 server time (GMT+1) Social part In this guild we do not only care for raiding but prioritize the social part high as well to maintain an enjoyable atmosphere both inside and outside raids. We believe that raiding is so much more than just killing bosses and that the people you kill them with is as, if not more, important than the kill itself. At the same time we see a guild as a community and not just a raid group, so frequently different events are ongoing inside the guild, be it mount runs, achievement runs, dungeon runs or playing other games together such as Overwatch or Heroes of the Storm. This is all something we value. Rules As any other community we need a set of rules so everyone is on the same page and a structured and ordered, yet pleasant atmosphere can be present. We expect all our members to read through our rule set and follow them at all times. Our rule set can be found on our website at: https://secondlaw-guild.com/about/ Why require an application? We do only accept written applications posted on our website. The act of making an application, shows us that you are willing to commit to our guild. People who can't be bothered with this, aren't welcome in our community. This may seem harsh but we want to draw a very clear line here. More information If you wish to know more about our guild you can visit our website at https://secondlaw-guild.com/ . Contact You are always welcome to contact our recruitment officer Theeghost on his battle tag: Theeghost#2327, or any of our other officers on their battle tag: Dhracian#2378 if you should have any questions or would like a talk about the guild before writing your application. How to join us If our post has caught your attention and you wish to join our guild we ask of you to go to our website at https://secondlaw-guild.com/apply/ and write and post an application there. Thank you for reading our post and hopefully we’ll see you in our guild soon!Theeghost2 06 Mar
05 Mar 6 Friends LFG (Mythic Experience 4/7) We are 6 friends currently looking to join a new guild who raid regularly 2-4 times a week. We tried to make our own guild but have really struggled with getting the players in, despite not being able to raid progress very often we have managed to achieve 4/7 on mythic EN. However we have decided it would be better to move to a more organised and active progression guild where we can raid more often. We are a; Paladin, Holy/Prot 885 equipped Warrior, Fury 875 equipped(super optimised) Shaman, Enhance/ele 885 equipped Shaman, Resto 875 equipped Mage, Frost/Fire 880 equipped Paladin, Prot 887 equipped We are currently on Stromscale but are more than willing to server transfer if it means we get to raid more often. Message back on this forum post and i can give you char names and such and we can have a conversation, or add me on battle net Condor#2692 Thanks!Malcum3 05 Mar
05 Mar [H] New Bark Town Hello, New Bark Town is a new guild wich was formed by few IRL friends. What will you find in this guild? We are a group of players that enjoy the game and we like to have as much fun as we can while we raid and progress. Some of us play arenas for fun so you can join us if you don't have anyone to play PvP with. What is our raid time? We plan to raid 2 days per week, wednesdays and sundays, from 8 PM to 11PM. We can also squeeze one more day for old content. What are we planning for the future? First of all we are filling our roster, after we do that we will gear up in current raids and prepare for 7.2. For more info or if you'd like to join add Settlement#11543Littlesmile1 05 Mar
04 Mar [H][EU]<A Merry Band Of Casuals> is recruiting! Hello There! We’re a relatively new guild (Created on Legion Launch) based on Stormscale (EU) looking for semi-casual raiders to join our 14-man team. All of us returned at Legion's launch and have little raid experience beforehand, we are preferably looking for plays of a similar standing. We Have Emerald Nightmare Normal cleared and on farm and are currently working on EN Heroic (2/7). We will be raiding one night a week (Monday 8-11pm Server time) and our goal to push Heroic raiding, although Mythic is on the table too. Whether you’re a serious or casual raider, we’ll have a sport for you, all we ask is that you have a friendly attitude and work well as a team. We are currently recruiting both Ranged DPS (Warlock, Mage, S-Priest, Boomkin) and Melee DPS (Rogue, Warrior). If you would like to have a chat with me please contact me on my Battletag (Artarion#2479), Jerall (in-game), or reply to the post. Thanks.Jerall17 04 Mar
03 Mar 913 / 905 Protection Paladin Looking for Guild. Willing to transfer. Experienced Mythic Progression 905 equipped protection paladin looking for a mythic progression guild. I have been tanking mythic raids since Hell Fire Citadel, and come with plenty of dedication and experience. Available to raid 5/7 days a week EXCEPT Tuesday & Thursday Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sunstrider/Demitrx/simple Some logs (Can find more if needed): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13763382/latest https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/C9a8wv46GxrRVf7q#fight=30&type=damage-done Also Have an 887 Protection Warrior that I play on the same skill level as my protection Paladin. For further questions or concerns please add my Battletag: Dkono65#1964Demitrx2 03 Mar
03 Mar HOLY PALA 894/911 54 TRAITS! LF a mythic guild!! Hello! I am a holy paladin who is looking for a mythic progression raiding guild. My holy artifact has 54 traits ! I am 10/10 NH hc , 4/7 EN mythic and 3/3 hc ! I can raid after 20:00 st except Mondays and Wednesdays !! I have an active mic. I am calm and i care for the whole raid and not only for myself ! I can realm transfer after a trial run !! What I want from you is a friendly environment and the will to progress ! I run lots of mythic+, too ! You can contact me through battlenet ! Thank you ! Best regards ! andrew#24396Hardtobeat3 03 Mar
02 Mar LF Social Guild for Mythic+/ Casual Raiding On my return, now I've started getting geared up and am just about to complete my order hall I'm interested in finding an active guild for some harder content. I've been playing WoW on and off since about 2009, but haven't played seriously since BOT. Having gained a bit of free time I'd like to start working towards playing more seriously again.Linthknight0 02 Mar
02 Mar [H] LF Guild / Merge (@GMs + Officers) This message is mainly addressed to guild-masters and officers on Stormscale EU, who raid Mythic Nighthold. Kindly note that I am writing this from an alt and will not mention any Character names in order to avoid speculation. Hello everyone, I am writing this post with a heavy heart, because a month ago our guild was actively raiding. These last weeks, real life came in the way and unfortunately we started loosing members. We were not discouraged, most of us stayed loyal to the cause and kept on recruiting. However this was not enough to rebuild our mythic core group. Today, few of us remain and even-though its a bad time for us, we still enjoy doing other content together, such as keystones, HC raids and the occasional Mythic raid with Randoms. The purpose of this post is to find a new home for the lot of us, we're 9 active players who would like to progress in Mythic Nighthold. We also have some casuals in the guild (10 are active), who have helped a lot during these dark times. It would be nice if we're able to bring them along, they do not have the intention of raiding mythic. Some of you reading might ask, "Why don't you look for a guild just for yourself?" or "why don't people leave and join another guild on their own?" and my answer is pretty simple, "Warcraft is a multiplayer game and we, as a group of friends have been raiding/playing together since the start of Legion. We work well together, we cleared EN Mythic together and we're some of the nicest guys out there, also serious when it comes to progression. We would like to keep playing/raiding together for as long as we can" We used to raid on Mon, Wed & Sun, from 2000HRS till 0000HRS, however most of us are able to raid on any day with similar times. Our progress is 7/7m, 2/3m, 1/10m (few of us have done 3/10 with other guilds). Below is the list of Characters we have, all are close to, or over, 900 ilvl, 50+ traits, etc... Please note that the first spec/class mentioned is the main for the player, the rest are alts the player has access to and are also close to 900 ilvl. Player 1 - Havoc DH, Destro Lock Player 2 - Bear Druid, Prot Warrior, BM Hunter Player 3 - Assa Rogue (Combat ready) Player 4 - BM Hunter, Havoc DH, Resto Druid Player 5 - Boomkin (Bear ready), Player 6 - Blood DK (Unholy ready), BM Monk Player 7 - Retradin, Havoc DH Player 8 - MW Monk, Spriest/disc Player 9 - MM Hunter (BM ready), Prot Pala, Fury Warrior We are well aware that 9 people is not a small number and that it might not be possible to secure a raiding spot for all the above. This means that if you are interested, we can discuss the possibility of some players stepping down, and/or swapping roles. If you would like to have a proper chat, please reply to this post. Regards, KhelthraKhelthra3 02 Mar
01 Mar WTS Guldan HC, +15 or higher keystone and Full HC NH. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many night hold raids across all of our characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 or higher you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 900 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 885 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Night Hold Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 890 loot or higher, up to 920. we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you if we can trade the items, since its going to be personal loot . 3-a very low chance to get Guldan [Felblaze Infernal] mount . -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Guldan heroic you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Night Hold heroic run you need about 2 hours. -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 or whisper me in game Vivicraftt-Draenor price: you can pay us on any realm. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 165k. -keystone +15 one chest in time is 245k. -keystone +15 2 chests is 365k. -Guldan heroic is 245k. -full night hold heroic is 700k. -9/10 heroic night hold is 500k.Vivicraftt0 01 Mar
01 Mar WTS Guldan HC, +15 or higher keystone and Full HC NH. we are a team of an elite players than have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many night hold raids across all of our characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 or higher you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 900 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get from Mythic plus and a good chance on 885 or higher from the chests, every chest drops exactly 2 items and its random who gets those items from the 5 players , if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. Night Hold Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 890 loot or higher, up to 920. we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you if we can trade the items, since its going to be personal loot . 3-a very low chance to get Guldan [Felblaze Infernal] mount . -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Guldan heroic you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Night Hold heroic run you need about 2 hours. -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 or whisper me in game Vivicraftt-Draenor price: you can pay us on any realm. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 165k. -keystone +15 one chest in time is 245k. -keystone +15 2 chests is 365k. -Guldan heroic is 245k. -full night hold heroic is 700k. -9/10 heroic night hold is 500k.Vivicraftt0 01 Mar
01 Mar LF guild LF a raiding guild that is currently progressing in HC Nighthold Im a 875 BM hunter with currently 38 traitsHunttnuh1 01 Mar
01 Mar 882 Resto Druid LF HC Guild Hi there, im a ilvl 882 resto druid, that is looking for a guild that are doing HC progres, Whisper Zankikha if you have any quistions :-)!. Ps. i am Danish, so English is not my first language, so if that has a crucial effekt then at least that is out of the way =).Zankikha3 01 Mar
27 Feb [H] [Chamber of Aspects] Noxa is recruiting! Who we are: Noxa are a new guild founded a month after the release of legion, we’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild consisting of former hardcore raiders and social newcomers ready to learn. Our progress: 3/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3H Trial of Valor 6/10H Nighthold What is expected of raiders? To be prepared in both general and role specific tactics for fights prior to raids. Gem and enchant all gear available. To be continuously motivated to improve and better themselves as a player and member of the team. Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday (Occasionally carry out alt runs on Sunday) Raid time: 22:00 - 1:00 Realm time Current recruitment needs: Hunter, Mage, Ele Shaman, Warlock, Shadow Priest Contacts: [GM] Zime#21104, [Council] Wigglles#2584, Munazaga#2776 Website http://www.noxa-eu.shivtr.com/Notevenklose2 27 Feb
27 Feb Afternoon PvP-PvE Guild Hey guys, is there an afternoon PvP-PvE guild on the server? Joining you guys soon! Cheers, EffectzEffectz0 27 Feb
26 Feb OA - Late Evening Guild // 22:00-01:00 / Weds,Thurs,Mon Hello, Once Again are a guild bases on Kazzak who are currently looking to add some more strong players to join our team to help with mythic progression. We are an established raiding guild with steady progress, good atmosphere and are looking to find like minded players. Hoping to find skilled & committed ranged dps and a non monk healer, but would of course consider all good players. Our current progress is 3/10 Mythic Nighthold with some low % wipes on Krosus. Feel free to check out our website @ www.oaguild.co.uk or https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613463253?page=1 You can also contact any member in game or speak to one of our officer team for more information Adamski#2159 / Oneyota#2678 / Temptation#2121 Thanks.Yorkshireman0 26 Feb
25 Feb RBG Portugueses! Boa tarde! Somos uma guild séria, exclusivamente de Portugueses e um grupo de gente que se entende bem! Adultos e responsáveis que sabem o que estão a fazer... Estou a organizar uma team de pessoal com mais de 2.2k Exp em RBG's! Preciso de pessoal dedicado, para fazer RBG's 3x por semana! São todos bem vindos desde que a Exp em RBG's seja pelo menos de 2k. Para já preciso de; Monk Mistweaver Druid Balance / Resto Shadow Priest PS: Qualquer coisa basta irem ao servidor Aggra e falarem com alguém online na guild dos Patrões!!! (Lokorc Duivel ou Quinaspt) Cumprimentos QuinasptQuinaspt0 25 Feb
25 Feb Boosting M+ / Karazhan! Hi, all. We are currently boosting any M+ keystones you might have and Karazhan. Check out our old topic from WoD CM Boosting: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17611511216 We have done over 5000+ boosts in various dungeons across multiple expansions. We are boosting on Tarren Mill, Twisting Nether, Stormscale, Khadgar. Prices (*) ===================================== Mythic+ : +2,3 Key: 20k +4,5,6 Key: 30k +7,8,9 Key: 40k +10,11,12 Key: 80k +15 done on time 350k (Achievement) +15 depleted 150k We can also build your key up to a +15 and complete it - price is negotiable. Doing a +15 key (depleted or in time) will get you a 900+ ilvl item in your cache next reset! Karazhan : Nightbane + Mount - 250k Nightbane + Mount + Full dungeon - 300k *Prices are subject to change. ===================================== Sign up for a boost by filling out the form below: https://goo.gl/f1Qv4n Come have a chat with us on our Discord if you have any questions: https://discord.gg/ExvGpjP Contact us: brkoo#2256 joel#2515 Relone#2452 bart#23556Brkoo1 25 Feb