Silvermoon

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
5h 2 players lf long term guild [A] Hi All, This is going to be a long wall of text I do apologise, got a lot to say :P I am finally changing jobs starting on the 8th January from working evenings / nights to going on days, I have worked late evenings for 3 years and have never been able to commit to a raiding guild as I couldn't make the set raid times. Since I've always played solo during the day time I have not really had a reason to stick to one character so I've tended to just level everything and play what ever I am in the mood for. I have every class at 110 part from a priest my lowest geared is my hunter at 918 ilvl with about 64 traits. My highest would be my monk at 939 with 72 traits. I really want to stick to one character and make progression on it, I am flexible to playing most specs I will make a list of the ones I'm most comfortable playing. My fiancée plays a frost dk she is currently 943 ilvl and 73 traits Experience: (this is roughly the same for us both through pugs) EN- 7/7 hc - ToV - 3/3 HC - NH - 8/10 HC TOS - 3/10 Normal Antorus - 7/11 Normal Classes I'd prefer to play: Ele / Enhance shaman Arms Warrior Demo Lock Any spec rogue WW Monk Arcane Mage. They are the classes I am most comfortable on, however will consider playing any of my other characters but will need some practice getting the rotation down ect. Sorry for long post, thanks for reading my btag is Flumsy#21931Kaylestarah0 5h
5h [A] Lazy Peon Tavern recruiting (10/11H) Recruiting for mythic raiding. (10/11 H, 5/9M) Raidtimes: 3 days/week: Thursday, Sunday & Monday. 20.30 - 23.30 servertime (GMT +1). Currently seeking: 1-2 healers: Paladin, monk or druid. 2-3ranged dps: Really interested in a hunter, but any ranged class can work. All applications are however considered. About us: Lazy Peon Tavern was formed in 2007 as a 10 man guild, raiding Karazhan and Zul'Aman. After a less successful attempt to go 25 man, WotLK arrived and we decided to stay 10 man. We stayed this way until Warlords of Draenor when we expanded to a 20 man raiding guild. We're a stable guild in the sense that we've never been dead, reformed or had a big change of players. We have raided every tier since 2007, and we have kept a lot of the same people in the guild and have the same guildleader and raidleader. One of the reasons for this is that we decided early on to only recruit people we liked. Over the years we have tried to find good raiders who are also nice people, and to not make exceptions on that policy. We feel this is the reason we have a relaxed atmosphere in the guild with a friendly and humorous mood. We have one raiding team where every raider is equal. Some guilds have two or more teams and perhaps a bench, where some people get to sit out more than others. We have never had any of that, and we're only recruiting for our main team. Current progression: Antorus the Burning Throne: 10/11 heroic Tomb of Sargeras: 5/9 mythic Summary of what we are: Stable guild with long raiding history on Silvermoon. Raiding current content 3 nights a week. Relaxed atmosphere in raids, without losing focus or interest in progression. Friendly humorous people. Fantastic art-department (see website news). Minimum requirements for a raider-trial: You're a decent raider. If your gear or experience is lacking as compared to our current progression, you have to be willing to make an extra effort to catch up. You will generally be available to raid with us at least 2 raids a week. You're age 18+. If you are very "youthful" you just won't fit into the group. Most of us are in our late 20s to mid 30s. You're a nice person generally. We don't want to recruit drama. You're interested in joining our "community". We don't recruit alts. To read more about us, to apply, or watch amazingly cool artwork!: http://www.lazypeontavern.com/ To contact us to ask questions: Luria#2538 Bottoms up!Luria250 5h
6h [A] <A V A L O N> (5/9 M Tomb & 11/11 H Antorus) A V A L O N is a guild from the start of Legion that's looking for dedicated players to strengthen our core team. We are an active social group of players who push a lot of mythic+ and other content when not raiding. Raid nights are fun but focused. We won't chew you out for talking during trash pulls, but on a boss try we require 100% focus. We only raid for 7.5 hours each week so we want to make the most out of it. We are always looking to strengthen our roster for mythic raiding. Our long term goal is to become a 3day mythic guild that is able to clear current mythic content before the next tier or expansion. Recruitment Status Healer (Resto shaman/Holy pally) Hunter Balance druid Shadow priest Aff lock Tank (Druid/Monk) We always accept exceptional players even if your spec/class is not listed Raid days Wednesday 20:00-22:30 ST Thursday 20:00 - 22:30 ST Monday 20:00-22:30 ST Our expectations Minimum ilvl of 930+ Turn up on time for raids Bring food, pots and flask Have a good understanding of your class/spec Contact info You can always wisper the following players: Eldair, Meralla or Cynion. Or you can add one of the officers below. Fannox#2336 (Officer) Eldair#2833 (Officer)Cynion44 6h
7h [A]: Aiur 2/11H looking for more Aiur was reassembled in Nov 2016 on Draenor horde, were we started as a casual guild doing M+ and Pugging some raids here and there. After we grew consistently, a 2 day raiding roster was set and we took a more raiding approach type of a guild. Before legion and the summer holidays, the guild split for the simple reason that, a good number of our core did not want to move to Mitic raiding after we were clearing HC NH under 2 hrs. After the summer brake, those who stayed loyal to the cause and myself started a new project on Silvermoon alliance. Now with a raid roster settled and 2 days raiding is back on a weekly schedule, we are striving forward. We are looking for like minded players who value quality over QTY. Progress this exp: 7/7 HC EN 3/3 Normal TOV 1/3 HC TOV 10/10 NH normal. 10/10 NH HC 1/9 NH Mythic 9/9 TOS HC 1/9 TOS Mythic 11/11 ANT normal 2/11 ANT HC Guild requirements: At least 920ilvl and 70+ traits Active with great attitude Eager to be on board and help the guild move forward. Raiding: 2 nights Monday and Thur 20.00 - 11.00 sharp no 30min ext personal Loot until we hit Mitic raiding. Then we will include EPGP or some other system Roles still in need: dps roles are up for grabs. Classes open: Warlock Ele shaman shadow Priest boomkin Keep in mind that all classes will be considered, these above are the most classes desired. If you think that you have what it takes and this sounds like it suits you, please don't hesitate to contact one of us. Kartor#2203,roronoa#2243Mizzarr61 7h
8h Four oh Four Antorus Boosting TONIGHT Between 20.00-22.00 We will be selling Antorus Heroic Boosts, every saturday. 20.00-22.00 Server time. Since its still early into the new tier. we might still need some gear. if we dont, we will pass it to the buyers. Personal Loot Only. Argus Only. Includes --> Curve, Mount and the chance to get legendary trinket, Aman Thul. and +955 Gear with the chance of Titan/warforging.. Price 700.000 Gold. To reserve a spot . we require the following: 10% deposit is required to book a spot rest is due before we pull the first boss. ( if you dont show up or decide you dont want it, you forfeit the deposite.) If our team isnt ready or cant do the boost, all gold deposits will be returned. Vouches from previus boosts can be found here. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17611991296 If you want to buy a boost. please add me. Sentron#2265 Thanks for your time. and Good luck with your game.Ajento5 8h
12h <Concerted> 4/9M ToS 8/11HC ATBT Recruiting Hello everyone, As the title says we are a guild located on Silvermoon EU, we moved here a few months ago and been building up a stable raiding team since for the now released ATBT. We have lots of experience in raiding going back all the way to wotlk, We achieved 7/7M EN before NH was released and aiming to get as far as possible into ATBT Mythic as we can and same with future raids aswell. Bit about our raids: We like to push ourself but at a steady pace enjoying the content as we go, we dont race against other guilds and just want to kill bosses and enjoy the company of fellow raid team members. We dont do split runs as we know a lot of people got real lifes and just dont have time for that, all we require is one char up to mythic standard, fully enchanted and always prepared for raids. We are currently recruiting a holy paladin or Holy priest ( be good if got offspec dps) and two dps ( any except hunters) To push as far into mythic ToS but to enable a strong core team for Antorus. Our raiding days are: Thursdays 7.45 - 10.45 - Heroic Farm Sundays 7.45 - 10.45 - Progression Mondays 7.45 - 10.45 - Progession As loot goes we expect everyone to know whats an actual upgrade for them, We are using RClootcouncil to decide who gets the loot that is dropped, to make it as fair as possible for everyone. We also encourage everyone to do mythic + outside of raids, either with guildies or themself as it can give good items and decent AP. If this got your interest or you have more questions feel free to leave a reply or contact us Thanks for reading and hope to see some of you in guild :) Socials also welcome :) Website: https://concerted.enjin.com/ Bnets: Hexanda: KriffKraff#2974 Nellenzie: Suzie#2347Nellina18 12h
16h [A] <Suit and Tie> ATBT 11/11N - 8/11Hc LFM <Suit and Tie> ATBT 11/11N - 8/11Hc is a casual raiding guild that focuses on heroic and mythic progression. Looking in order to continue our progression on the new raid content we're currently looking for any of the following: DPS Classes: - Death Knight (Unholy) - Warrior (Fury) Our raiding days are: Thursdays, Sundays and Tuesdays from 20:30 to 23:30 server time. The main goal of our team is to get the "ahead of the curve" achievement before the end of each patch and also to progress as much as possible on mythic raiding after the heroic progression is done. If you're looking for a nice raiding environment and a new place that you can call home, then look no more you came to the right guild. The next step is to add my battle tag and let's have a chat. Salutations Drivon#21237 Daliel#2390 Feel free to check our guild progress: Https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/Suit+and+TieBagoras118 16h
19h [A] <Polar> Boosting services - Antorus/M+ - updated Polar is a guild formed at the start of Tomb of Sargaras. We have recently killed the final Mythic boss Kil'Jaeden and have therefore locked in our realm second spot for this tier. NEW: With the coming of Antorus - we will now be offering boosts in the new raid. Currently we are only boosting Heroic mode. We have been boosting since before Tomb of Sargaras but we want to bring our boosting services to a wider audience than just trade chat. Eventually this thread should contain comments by the people we boosted to validate the legitimacy of our services. Below I will keep an updated list with the currently available PvE services. If something is not listed do not hesitate to add me or ask if we can provide that service for you. Services we provide: Antorus Heroic PL: 2.2mil Antorus Argus heroic + Spellwing mount: 700k Weekly mythic 15+ = 300k. Prices can vary based on affixes. Fiendish Hellfire Core - NH mythic mount = To be negotiated. If there are any individual bosses you want or any PvE-related service not listed above, do not hesitate to contact and I hope we can work something out. We ONLY accept gold on Silvermoon Alliance. M+ services can be paid cross realm in the form of WoW tokens. Times All raid boosts will be held on Friday 20.00 ST with the exception of the NH mythic mount which we can schedule on Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday - depending on your availability. The M+ boosts can be whenever you have time. Rules Prior to booking a run we will ask for a 10 % deposit fee to ensure you show up. The remainder will be paid prior to the start of the boost. For the Masterloot runs we take one person of each armor type: Conquerer - Vanquisher - Protector. Depending on interest we will try to make sure there is only one user of each armor type. All tier will be given to you with no exceptions. For all other loot we reserve the right to keep any item that is 930+ as it may still be an upgrade to our main raiding roster. However, chances of this happening are slim so don't let that hold you back!For further information feel free too add Saturn#2973 (Fidonlol).Fidonlol15 19h
21h [A] Rome in a Day (10/11H) 2 nights/week LF DPS About Rome in a Day is a mature, friendly raiding guild on Silvermoon who raids two nights a week. We have consistently been one of the better performing 2 night raiding guilds on our server. Our goal is to kill as many bosses as possible in our limited schedule whilst having fun. The guild was formed in 2009 and has raided consistently since then with several members still with us since the start. Whilst skill and independence are valued we also appreciate a friendly and positive attitude. This being the main reason Rome has maintained it's core roster for so long. Successful applicants will find themselves welcomed into our community. Recruitment Even if your class is not listed we will still consider your application. We are currently interested in: Any DPS class with the exception of Shaman Raid Times Raid nights: Monday, Thursday Raid time: 20:30 - 00:00 Server Time Our raid nights have been the same since WotLK and are not likely to change. We appreciate that people have real lives and do not mind people missing the occasional raid so long as warning is given in advance. To ensure that we always have enough people to do Mythic the raid team will consist of more than 20 people. This allows us to adjust to absences. As we can only take 20 people into a Mythic raid, when we are doing Mythic content, we will occasionally ask you to sit out. This is done in a fair manner such that no one person is forced to sit out each week. Recently we have been organising an extra, non-mandatory night for clearing HC where alts are welcome. Loot System We use a loot system known as Suicide Kings. What this means is that every person is given a random position in a list at the start of the tier. When a piece of loot drops it will be first opened up for bidding. Any player who's main spec is eligible for the piece of loot can bid. The successful bidder is the person who's highest on the list. They are then moved to the bottom of the list. If no players choose to bid then the piece of loot is opened up to rolls. Any player who can use that piece of loot, be it for OS or MS, can then roll on that piece of loot. Contact Info Artemis - Asmodiseus#2870 Website: http://riad.guildlaunch.com/ If you add me on Real ID please send me a message rather than waiting for me to message you. I get a lot of people adding me and I cannot keep looking at my friends list to see if any of the 10 people have come online. Progress WowProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/Rome+in+a+Day Legion Tier 20 ToS: 5/9 M Tier 19 NH: 7/10 M ToV: 3/3 HC EN: 7/7 M Warlords of Draenor Tier 18 HFC: 13/13 M Tier 17 BRF: 10/10 HC HM: 1/7 M Mists of Pandaria Tier 16 SoO: 12/14 HC Tier 15 ToT: 4/13 HC Tier 14 ToES: 4/4 N HoF: 6/6 N MSV: 1/6 HC Cataclysm Tier 13 DS: 8/8 HC Tier 12 FL: 6/7 HC Tier 11 TotFW: 2/2 N BoT: 1/5 HC BD: 2/6 HC Wrath of the Lich King Tier 10 ICC: 9/12 HCArtêmis2 21h
22h [A] Normal/Heroic raiding guild is recruiting! Well hello there, First off just a little introduction: Call of the Void is an Alliance guild based on the highly populated server of Silvermoon, we are a friendly and mature guild who like to enjoy the game and the people whom we raid with. We were formed at the time that Nighthold was the current content so we are a fairly new guild! We are by no means a Hardcore guild, by this I mean that we do not push to raid mythic. Instead, we clear the Normal and Heroic content. Having fun in a relaxed social environment is our main goal, however, we still like to clear the content and receive that shiny shiny loot. So what is Call of the Voids progression? Antorus, the Burning Throne (3/9 Heroic, 9/9 Normal) Tomb of Sargeras (9/9 Heroic, 9/9 Normal) Nighthold (10/10 Heroic, 10/10 Normal) Our raiding schedule is: Monday 20:00 - 23:00 Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00Okay, but what does Call of the Void need for it's raid team? Here is a list of the classes we are currently looking for, this list is subject to change at any given time. The below classes are ones that we are proactively trying to find, applications from all classes are however welcome of course: Warlock Mage Hunter Shadow Priest Balance Druid Elemental Shaman So now I know a little bit about Call of the Void, but what should I expect when I join? We are a fairly laid back guild however when it comes to it we want to progress and so will focus and push for the kill. In a raid environment there is always a bit of chatter as we like to have happy raiders that are at the same time, focused on killing the bosses at hand - this is the key to our success. Therefore, there is no bad atmosphere during our raids, but instead, a relaxed, calm and focused environment. We don't like shouting at people for doing something wrong, instead we try and advise them on how to improve and try to guide them if needed. Most (if not all) of our members will offer help out where possible (if you ask for it!). This can help people fit in and feel wanted. By joining us you won't just be joining a raid guild - you will be joining a community. This sounds great, what does Call of the Void want from me though? Call of the Void is looking for focused, friendly and mature people to join its raid team. We expect you to turn up to raids prepared with flasks, potions and food, we also ask that you try to attend as many raids as possibly: at least 80% attendance is requested. We also expect you to know at least the next 3/4 progress bosses that we will be going for; not knowing this will cause a problem; you will waste time and basically cause more wipes than necessary - wiping is a part of progress but if you are not prepared by watching tactics then it takes longer. Now I know all of this, what if I get taken on as a trial? The most important thing to note is that you should just be yourself! What we hate to see is that someone behaves like an angel during their trial and then their commitment drops dramatically or they turn into this strange person we have never seen before and show their true colours - DO NOT LET THIS BE YOU PLEASE! Be yourself, relax, and we will get a better understanding of whether or not you fit in (this works the other way round too). If you think you are interested in what we have to offer and if you also think we may be interested in you, please do not hesitate to add my battle-tag or discord tag (I'm available 24/7 on discord): Ilanoar#3210 - Discord Ilanoar#2296 - Battle.net Hope to hear from you soon :)Ilanoar2 22h
1d <Halls Of Erebor> 11/11N ATBT 1/11H ATBT <Halls Of Erebor> is a pretty fresh guild what started a little over a month ago and we have so far grown enough to start raiding. we have cleared ATBT on normal and are now working on gearing people up so we can start clearing Heroic aswell. We have people in the guild who are happy to help guildies. We have 3 raids a week: tuesday, thursday and sunday from 20:30 server time to 23:00 servertime. we are mainly looking for people who are interested in raiding so we can fill our raidgroup , but allso socials to chat and have a good time. have tanks and healers already but need more to fill the raid propperly and so we can have backups incase someone cant show. If you want to apply as a raider we expect you know starts and have gear that lets you pull your own weight. (atleast 920) if you are interested and want more info contact #albs2212 and no, this is not a roleplaying guildEmstad1 1d
1d [A] Silvermoon - <Retro> [11/11 HC] Hello! About Us: <Retro> was originally founded in 2011 during Cataclysm's "Rage of the Firelands" patch. Having reformed this expansion and steamrolled our way through current content, we are currently recruiting to expand the raid team for Antorus with players who show a good attitude and raid awareness. Though as a guild we don't take ourselves too seriously; we still know when to get our heads down and focus on mechanics. If your ideal raid setting involves a mix of humour, bad puns and decent progression, then you've found the right guild for you! The guild is also active outside of raiding, our Discord chat is regularly populated on nights when we have nothing planned, and we regularly try to clear Mythic+ dungeons together in an attempt to gather a bit more gear all-round. Even if raiding isn’t your fancy, social members are also very welcome! Raid Information: Currently seeking the following to fill in the last few gaps of our raid roster: 1 Healer - (Mistweaver Monk as a priority)We will also consider exceptional applicants from other classes and specs. We raid every Wednesday and Thursday 22:00-01:00 (server time). We run alt / new member runs every Monday to help existing members gear up and potentially move them into a trial period for our raid team, as well as a way to help get folks acquainted with us! Raid Requirements: Have at least 925+ ilvl and similar raiding experience to the guild’s. Be willing to use Discord for voice communications. A microphone is not an absolute must, but it is necessary that you are able to listen and remain engaged with the raid leader’s instructions. Be responsible for yourself - turn up to raids as prepared as possible. Good attendance - please ensure that you are able to attend the raid times specified above. If your circumstances change and you are unable to attend one night, please ensure you let an officer know or otherwise get a message passed onto us!If you are interested or have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to message me or get in touch via the following: Guild Leader - In-game: Taero Battletag: JaackD#2461 Thank you for reading!!Taero3 1d
1d Multiple personalities looking for raiding guild. Hey all I am looking for a raiding guild, I am from bonnie Scotland and any night is fine for me. I have all classes at 110 except monk, so would be willing to fill any role (would need practice tanking and healing right enough). I am inexperienced and probably useless, as took a long break from playing and only recently came back to the game. At the current time i am in a one man guild, myself and my alts. My main from the early days has been a lock, and at present is the best geared character I have. I am working on getting all others geared. Thanks for reading and maybe see you soon.Nutskí1 1d
1d Delays issues Dear Blizzard Team or anyone reading this. In the past few days i have serious issues with my game...i have delays in the game, my latency is fine, but in spellcasting, mounting etc i have 3-4-5 sec delays and needless to say its very annoying and troublesome. I did cache and WTF delete and replaced every Add-on. Here is the looking glass report: TRACEROUTE: traceroute to 79.121.37.61 (79.121.37.61), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard (Blizzard) 0.917 ms 0.930 ms 0.952 ms 2 * * * 3 137.221.66.36 (137.221.66.36) 0.777 ms 0.868 ms 0.921 ms 4 137.221.77.68 (137.221.77.68) 0.814 ms 0.847 ms 0.869 ms 5 137.221.65.27 (137.221.65.27) 9.867 ms 9.882 ms 9.897 ms 6 137.221.80.32 (137.221.80.32) 9.441 ms 9.411 ms 9.599 ms 7 * * * 8 * * * 9 * * * 10 * * * 11 * * * 12 * * * 13 * * * 14 * * * 15 * * * 14/12/2017 23:01:19 UTC -------------------- TRACEROUTE: traceroute to 79.121.37.61 (79.121.37.61), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard (Blizzard) 1.006 ms 1.024 ms 1.042 ms 2 * * * 3 137.221.66.38 (137.221.66.38) 0.747 ms 0.818 ms 0.906 ms 4 137.221.77.68 (137.221.77.68) 0.668 ms 0.691 ms 0.721 ms 5 137.221.65.27 (137.221.65.27) 9.722 ms 9.751 ms 9.776 ms 6 137.221.80.32 (137.221.80.32) 9.541 ms 9.790 ms 9.791 ms 7 * * * 8 * * * 9 * * * 10 * * * 11 * * * 12 * * * 13 * * * 14 * * * 15 * * * 14/12/2017 23:01:20 UTC -------------------- PING: PING 79.121.37.61 (79.121.37.61) 56(84) bytes of data. --- 79.121.37.61 ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 2999ms 14/12/2017 23:01:19 UTC -------------------- PING: PING 79.121.37.61 (79.121.37.61) 56(84) bytes of data. --- 79.121.37.61 ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 3003ms 14/12/2017 23:01:20 UTC -------------------- PING: PING 79.121.37.61 (79.121.37.61) 56(84) bytes of data. --- 79.121.37.61 ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 2998ms 14/12/2017 23:01:25 UTC -------------------- TRACEROUTE: traceroute to 79.121.37.61 (79.121.37.61), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 gateway (Blizzard) 0.385 ms 0.418 ms 0.506 ms 2 * * * 3 37.244.10.100 (37.244.10.100) 0.876 ms 0.928 ms 0.988 ms 4 137.221.65.29 (137.221.65.29) 6.602 ms 6.628 ms 6.643 ms 5 137.221.80.32 (137.221.80.32) 6.370 ms 6.397 ms 6.433 ms 6 * * * 7 * * * 8 * * * 9 * * * 10 * * * 11 * * * 12 * * * 13 * * * 14 * * * 15 * * * 14/12/2017 23:01:24 UTC -------------------- MTR: Start: Thu Dec 14 23:01:20 2017 HOST: Blizzard Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1.|-- Blizzard 0.0% 10 0.5 0.6 0.5 0.9 0.0 2.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 3.|-- 137.221.66.36 0.0% 10 0.8 0.8 0.8 1.0 0.0 4.|-- 137.221.77.68 0.0% 10 0.8 0.8 0.6 0.9 0.0 5.|-- 137.221.65.27 0.0% 10 9.7 9.8 9.7 10.1 0.0 6.|-- 137.221.80.32 0.0% 10 9.5 9.5 9.5 9.6 0.0 7.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 14/12/2017 23:01:19 UTC -------------------- MTR: Start: Thu Dec 14 23:01:20 2017 HOST: Blizzard Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1.|-- Blizzard 0.0% 10 0.5 0.6 0.4 1.0 0.0 2.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 3.|-- 137.221.66.36 0.0% 10 0.7 0.7 0.6 1.0 0.0 4.|-- 137.221.77.68 0.0% 10 0.8 0.8 0.7 0.9 0.0 5.|-- 137.221.65.27 0.0% 10 9.8 9.8 9.6 9.9 0.0 6.|-- 137.221.80.32 0.0% 10 9.5 9.6 9.4 10.1 0.0 7.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 14/12/2017 23:01:20 UTC -------------------- PING: PING 79.121.37.61 (79.121.37.61) 56(84) bytes of data. --- 79.121.37.61 ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 2998ms 14/12/2017 23:01:31 UTC -------------------- TRACEROUTE: traceroute to 79.121.37.61 (79.121.37.61), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 gateway (Blizzard) 0.335 ms 0.349 ms 0.456 ms 2 * * * 3 37.244.10.100 (37.244.10.100) 0.685 ms 0.824 ms 0.892 ms 4 137.221.65.29 (137.221.65.29) 6.718 ms 6.749 ms 6.753 ms 5 137.221.80.32 (137.221.80.32) 6.365 ms 6.397 ms 6.430 ms 6 * * * 7 * * * 8 * * * 9 * * * 10 * * * 11 * * * 12 * * * 13 * * * 14 * * * 15 * * * 14/12/2017 23:01:30 UTC -------------------- MTR: Start: Thu Dec 14 23:01:24 2017 HOST: Blizzard Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1.|-- gateway 0.0% 10 0.4 0.5 0.3 0.8 0.0 2.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 3.|-- 37.244.10.100 0.0% 10 1.0 1.1 0.9 1.8 0.0 4.|-- 137.221.65.29 0.0% 10 8.6 7.1 6.7 8.6 0.5 5.|-- 137.221.80.32 0.0% 10 6.5 6.5 6.3 6.7 0.0 6.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 14/12/2017 23:01:24 UTC -------------------- MTR: Start: Thu Dec 14 23:01:25 2017 HOST: Blizzard Loss% Snt Last Avg Best Wrst StDev 1.|-- gateway 0.0% 10 0.5 0.4 0.3 0.7 0.0 2.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 3.|-- 37.244.10.100 0.0% 10 0.9 1.2 0.9 2.8 0.5 4.|-- 137.221.65.29 0.0% 10 6.8 6.8 6.6 6.9 0.0 5.|-- 137.221.80.32 0.0% 10 6.4 6.5 6.4 6.6 0.0 6.|-- ??? 100.0 10 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 14/12/2017 23:01:25 UTC -------------------- Traceroute files: https://files.fm/f/mjv99wxx https://files.fm/f/zc4v88e4 https://files.fm/f/2ur8q7vp Pathping files: https://files.fm/f/zfgjjjxx https://files.fm/f/5bqqqkkz https://files.fm/f/jppgggg8 Any help would be appreciated Cheers!Sixtø1 1d
1d WTS Darkmoon Replica Sets. I have 2 sets from Darkmoon Faire which I want to sell, both without wrists(since they don't really show under the gloves) 1. Replica Darkmantle set 7/8 pieces(no wrist) http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room#Vz0z0zJ89s8AfI808Afp87cAfj87kAfL808AfA808AfT808AfG87V 2. Replica Devout set 7/8 pieces(no wrist) http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room#Vz0z0zJ89s8ArI808ArG87cArp87kArL808ArA808ArN808ArT87V I'm selling them on the Silvermoon server(obviously), if you have any good offers just /w me in-game or post here, stupid or troll offers will be ignored so don't waste my time please. :)Zburatoru1 1d
1d (A) Orion Needs You ! Ranged ! 9/9 ToS HC Orion is a small guild which are currently sat at 11/11 normal 4/11 heroic ABT looking to progress as far as we can. we are a small guild that originally started life on stormrage and after a really bad summer decided to move here to start our raid team back up and up to press have been pretty successful we are a nice bunch of people that like to have a joke and a good laugh while raiding but take our time somewhat serious but not to the hardcore levels, so given our past can you be the people to reinforce our core team. so back to the point we are looking to fill some dps spots and maybe a healing spot with 1 ele shaman prefer with os resto 1-2 mages cos mage cookies :P we also have no Windwalker monks or ret palas but ranged is a must as we are a little low as most guilds currently are any and all are considered if your the right person :) our raid nights are wednesday 20:00-23:00 sunday 20:00-23:00 times given are game time so please get in contact with me on aiyame#2499 and lets have a little chat and see where it takes us and hope for some good timesAiyame22 1d
2d <Anathema> (6/9M ToS 2/11M Antorus ) Recruiting ! Mature Mythic raiding guild, One of the oldest guilds on Silvermoon transferred from Terenas in 2008, we are a 18+ years old guild to maintain a common state of mind. Raid Days: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 20:15-23:30 (8.15pm-11.30pm) What we expect of you: - 100% attendance, and giving us notice when something special pops up - Know your class and all your specs inside out - Be a mature respectful social team player - Don't worry about loot trust us to be fair - Know how to have fun - [b930+ Item Level and Mythic experience in this tier ![/b] - We do give chances for players who see potential in, and doesn't meet the official requirements, but you'll have to try and convince us you have it. What you can expect from us: - Good progress - Experienced raid leading - Fun casual atmosphere raiding - Maintain an active real life while seeing end game content Recruitment Please visit our website to see the current openings Invites start at 20:15 (8:15pm) "server time" which means CET. If you have any questions feel free to contact us in game: Nir Peritus Jeniawarlord Numzen For Recruitment information or application sign-up visit our website : http://anathema-eu.enjin.com/Nir59 2d
2d Thee Veteran Friends Looking For New Raiding Guild Hello, We are three friends who have been long active in the raiding scene, dating back to Vanilla, who are looking to get back in action after taking a short break after ToS. We are a Destro Lock (Alister), Holy Pally (Kalinia), MM Hunter (Roui). Feel free to look us up etc. We want to find a semi-hardcore HC raiding guild that raids twice a week (excluding weekends) with a relaxed but focused atmosphere. Progress is important to us, but we need to have fun along the way and are eager to get started. Please hit me up if you would like to discuss. AlisterWAAB#2109. Cheers!Alister0 2d
2d [A] <Distinctly Average> Silvermoon-EU Recruitment <Distinctly Average> is a brand-new guild that is striving to form a steady mythic raiding team. We are a group of friends that have struggled to find a guild on Silvermoon that raids when we want/need and at the level we want. To be brutally honest right now we are nothing, I could go into the fact that “back in our day we were h/c, server first raiders” or that “we will be raiding mythic in the next 2 weeks” but I’d be selling you a pipedream. In reality we need consistent, patient people who will help us form a team that we can play with for months/years to come. Who we want to be; - Adult atmosphere (I deliberately didn’t say mature as that may give the wrong impression, we won’t stand for malicious abuse or targeting, but this isn’t going to be a “safe space” for you SJWs) - Keen AF in raids, Casual AF out of them (turn up 15 mins early to clear trash, be prepared, no breaks between pulls other than scheduled ones, pushing tempo and very high attendance) - Collaborative (helping each other with information/tactics/mechanics) - Eventually, a consistent Cutting-Edge guild (be aware that isn’t what you are joining right now) - Consistent (we ideally want to have very few subs, which means we need near 100% attendance, if there is a consistent day you cannot make, then that may be able to be accommodated, if we can find someone else in a similar situation, so don’t be put off) - Who we are looking for; - Mentally Strong (can take constructive criticism, and won’t quit at the first sign of a wall) - Some form of high level raiding experience (meaning at the “hardest” difficulty level relevant to that expansion) - Vocal (you don’t need to be non-stop talking, we do need you to have a working mic and prepared to use it during raids as required) - Play the spec you want not the spec we need. - Social (it’s a bonus not a requirement, if you are a bit introverted fair enough) Were pretty much recruting everything atm, but these are high on the list - Tanks - Full Healers - MW Monk Melee - Rogue, DK Ranged - Warlock, Mage, Boomkin, Hunter. Raid Times are going to be: (server time GMT+1) Weds: 21:30-01:00 Sun: 21:30-01:00 Mon: 21:30-01:00 These are not “set in stone” but you’d have to have a pretty good reason/offer to change them :wink: Thanks for reading, any further information required message one of the officers on battlenet: mellowz#2407, cRayon#2596, Zime#21104Emcy7 2d
2d [A] <Arbitrary> are now recruiting for Mythic Antorus! Arbitrary About Us We are a newly formed guild consisting of people coming from Defias Brotherhood to Silvermoon in the hope of a better environment for Mythic-Raiding. On our old Server we had attendance issues and the smaller server-size made it hard to recruit new people for Mythic. What we can offer: ☻ GM and Officers with experience in leading a established guild (We were a well-known guild on our old server) ☻ Fair loot distribution - our experienced officers will prepare a BiS-List for each spec and make sure everyone gets what's best for the guild and our progression. Loot priority goes to people that are committed to the guild and show up regularly for raids (real life always goes first and if you have to step down for a few evenings that's not an issue and won't result in any disadvantages!) ☻ A competitive but fun environment - what we mean by this is that you don't have to play perfect all the time, everyone has bad days. You won't be yelled at, especially during progression, and we will work on the problem together and try to find a solution. If it comes to some tension we will try to keep it out of the guild and have a private conversation with that person in a friendly and open discussion. ☻ Advice - many of our Officers play multiple classes and specs so if you need any advice on how to improve your class or general playstyle you can always contact us! Or even the other way around, if you think we could improve our play feel free to let us know - we encourage an open discussion culture! ☻ Activities outside of raids - most people in the guild play the game outside of raids, as shocking as it sounds, so if you want to push high Mythic+ keys or finish your weekly chest, play some RBG or Arena or even go for some transmog runs or just hang out in a capital city and have a chat we would love you to join us! ☻ Discord - we are using Discord for raids and other stuff, and most importantly for memes. Progression on our old server/guild: - 7/7 Emerald Nightmare Mythic - 7/10 Nighthold Mythic with some us of 10/10 - 5/9 Tomb of Sargeras Mythic Current Progression: - 11/11 Antorus Normal - 10/11 Antorus Heroic A timely Ahead of the Curve-Achievement was also always the case. Our Goal: Most importantly we want to establish a stable guild roster once again like we did have it on our old server. All of us left there with a heavy heart and it wasn't an easy decision but ultimately we all thought it's for the best to satisfy our expectations we had towards the game and our community. We hope to achieve this as soon as possible and apologize in advance if the roster is a bit wonky for the first few weeks until we figured out our core team for progression raids! That being said, our goal for Antorus: The Burning Throne is to step even further into Mythic and achieve as many kills as possible - with this probably being the last raid of Legion, Cutting Edge isn't completely out of the game but it won't be something we actively aim for to avoid being burnt out too fast, this is supposed to be a "casual" Mythic raiding guild after all - if there is even such a thing as casual Mythic! Raidtimes: Currently we plan to raid Thursdays from 19:30 - 22:00, Fridays/Saturdays from 20:00-23:00. This is only for the first few weeks of progression though and we will drop one day which favors most of our raid team so we can fall back to a relaxed 2-day schedule. Our goal is to work through Normal and Heroic first, then drop Normal once the effort isn't worth it anymore and switch to Herioc/Mythic and maybe even drop Heroic once we achieve Curve to focus solely on Mythic progression - that being said we will still have Alt-/Legendary/-Memeforge runs, just outside of the required raiddays. What we are looking for: Currently we need everything to fill our 20-Man roster, most importantly thought DPS and Tanks. We are fine on healers for now but if you think you could make a difference CONTACT US ANYWAY - we don't turn anyone down and take the time to talk to every person that is interested in joining. If you made it through this wall of text and think "Hey, this sounds like a cool guild to be in but I don't have the time or simply don't want to raid on this level" then feel free to join us as social! We don't have any "set" requirements like Itemlevel, experience in previous Tiers or anything like that since it's pretty hard to judge a players performance by that alone in Legion so just contact us if you feel like you fit into our guild! That being said, obviously these things are a plus and things like previous experience in Mythic-Raiding are most welcome but not a strict requirement. We all had to start somewhere, right? CONTACT: To apply or talk to us about more information just whisper/add the following Officers: Broshi#21232 (or /w Broshi, Broshy) Helbo#2552(or /w Hellbo) m1l#2415 (or /w Tosany) Other officers to whisper if none of us are available: Hikaryu, Swooshiboo, Myshloverng) Looking forward to hearing from you! But remember, in the end it's all arbitrary anyway...Broshi6 2d
3d WTS Heroic Argus the Unmaker, 11/11 HC Antorus and +15. we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 960 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get in your weekly chest in your class order hall and a good chance on 940 or higher from the chest at the end of the dungeon, if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. -Antorus Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 940 loot or higher, up to 985. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Antoran Charhound Mount from Felhounds of Sargeras -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Argus the Unmaker you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Antorus heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2.5 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 2 million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 400k. -full Antorus heroic is 1 million and 500k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k-100k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt1 3d
3d [A] <Volatile> [2/11M ATBT] Recruiting Who are we? Volatile is a mythic raiding guild with a slightly more casual approach. We raid 3 nights a week, for those who cannot commit to 3 nights, we would expect an attendance of 2 raids per week. We only require our members to have one geared character. Who are we looking for? We're primarily looking for 2 warlocks and 1 restoration shaman to fill out the roster. Even though your class isn't listed below, don't be afraid of getting in contact with us. Tanks - Low Healers - High (Resto Shaman) Ranged DPS - High (Warlocks) Melee DPS - Medium Overall we're looking for people with a good knowledge of their class/spec who know how to improve their gameplay. Being fairly thick skinned and being able to accept constructive criticism, as well as the occasional jab from some of our more 'outspoken' members, is a big plus too. When do we raid? We raid three times a week as standard. See raid times below. Thursday: 7:45pm - 11:30pm (Server time) Monday: 7:45pm - 11:30pm (Server time) Tuesday: 9:00pm - 11:00pm (Server time) Application process: We believe the best way to get to know if someone is right for the guild is just to have a chat, rather than go through a long application process. So we'll have a chat, look at logs and possibly run some M+ to get to know each other. If you're interested in joining our mythic raid team, contact any of the following: Contact us: Recruitment: Hjp#21650, Phynn (Ingame) GM: Xadel#2609, Xadel (Ingame), Passive#2900, Malenky (Ingame)Phynn43 3d
3d BrM monk and DPS/tank warr lf raiding guild We're both 11/11 NM, looking for a one or two day a week raiding guild, preferably after 7pm, Tuesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday availability. Kerry#2560 is my btagMeekaí0 3d
3d Project Horizon 7/11hc 2day raiding guild is recruiting We're looking for 1 tank and DPS for join our team to proceed through heroic Antorus and onto Mythic. Our raid times are Wednesday & Sunday 2100-0000 (Realm time) with an optional raid on Thursdays which is open to casual guild members and raiders the like for alt runs and to spot for potential upcoming raiders! We are currently running personal loot for heroic. Our current progress is 7/11 Heroic and our previous progress in Tomb was 4/9 Mythic. We were pretty late into Mythic tomb having transferred the core of the guild from a low pop realm to Silvermoon to find more raiders. Our raids are light hearted with lots of banter whilst maintaining a competitive spirit between ourselves to keep us pushing forward. If this sounds like the right king of guild for you please get in touch! Battlenet vpangel#2722 (Owner/GM) Gordie#2423 (Co-Owner) Wilberf0rce#2391 (Officer) Discord: Wilberforce#8140Wilberdorf0 3d
3d Not just another recruitment post I know, I know… You see these posts everywhere on the forums, specially now with Legion coming in the oh-so-near future! What am I talking about? I am ofc talking about guild-recruitment posts and why you should join their guild. But ofc you should not join THEIR guild. You should join OUR guild! Because even if we value progress, we value fun, friendship and real life more. We do not call people retards / idiots if they do mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes. We should know it. How we know? Well well well... a few examples coming up. This is a very good example, where our dps-warrior is falling off the edge at Iskar because he got a call from a random girl that have been looking at his a-s-s (damn language filter! :p) during spinning-class, and somehow got hold of his number. It totally blew him off –on all levels. ;) It is one of our funniest moments, and here is a clip of him telling us the story on TS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G53erdqrawE Other things that you should be aware of is that (one of) our Swedes LOVES to sing. She is especially fond of Christmas-songs, but she is open for suggestions. Like this time, her and “the Babe” singing a tune from Lion King: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJE08o3f02A And sometimes this is our level of humor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bE-3TRParI (low, I know :d) Sometimes pulls go so slowly that even Jerry the snail gets impatient: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvmFYfGtcNU And this might happen if you place warlock-portals at strategic positions before fight and people in raid get too curious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Q8oe9g8-0 Ok, that was all fun and games, now over to things you are likely to hear in raids/guildchat etc: -Anyone saying something that can slightly be interpreted as an innuendo will hear “THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID!” A lot. -Dogs barking in the background (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D449YYW1BRE) -DPS-warrior: “omg, I taunted! TAUNT IT BACK, TAUNT IT BACK!!!!!” (with panic in the voice) -Our feral: "Why am I out of catform? Why am I out of CATFORM!!" -Game-notification: “Pir has died” -Babe talking about his a-s-s. Now, some more about what we are doing and what we are especially looking for: We are currently setting up new days and times for raiding, join now and have a saying in it! The aim is 2 to 3 days raiding, and on off-nights things like transmog-runs, petbattle-nights (Mia will cry and try to talk you out of petbattles, cruelty towards animals and all that ;)), dungeon runs and possibly even some PvP (if its red, its dead etc)! Raid days are Thursday and Tuesday 20:00-23:00 server time. With Sunday as the social event day for now till we start using it for the alt raid night again soon :). We do not have any specific recruitment classes; anything goes! Play what you want to play, we all play to be having fun, and not playing a class/spec you don’t like… life is too short to play something you don’t really like!  We are progressing in Antrous, 8/11 HC at the moment and looking to start on Mythic progress as soon as we can now. What we would ideally want to join us and help balance us out more going forward is; MW Monk SP Holy Priest Ele Shaman Mage With mini ilvl 930 and 70 traits please, other classes will be considered but not a priority, sorry. Does this sound interesting? Well then, do not hesitate! Contact our lovely GM Azrél on Azrél#2374, or our super raid leader Sar on Sar#2626 , officers Naf on TheDreamerNo#2390, Skady on Skady#2301 and Tintay on Lockton#2976 :) Or contact us via our website www.treehugginghippies.eu Thanks for reading and hope to see you in guildchat soon!Azrél100 3d
4d <Just Awful> 9/11 HC Late Night Raid guild is LFM! <Just Awful> Late Night Raiding Guild - EU Silvermoon Just Awful is the top late night raiding guild on Silvermoon-EU. We raid within a friendly atmosphere combined with a competitive attitude, and we are currently looking for a few new members to bolster our ranks as we move into Antorus: The Burning Throne. Raid schedule. Thursday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time) Sunday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time) Monday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time) We are now progressing through Antorus with Mythic progression scheduled to begin after the Christmas break. We require: 1 x Balance Druid 1 x Restoration Druid Other classes than those specified will be considered, so don't be afraid to get in touch! About the guild. Just Awful was formed to give a place for new and returning players whose lives might not allow for the traditional schedules of most guilds a chance to experience high level endgame content at an accessible time. Many of us are experienced and dedicated raid leaders with a history of competitive play across many genres, and love helping people experience raiding without the elitist attitude. We expect success, but we don't berate anyone over mistakes. A quiet word of advice is all it takes. While we focus heavily on successful raid progression, it's not all we do. We have a thriving and diverse social scene, and a busy /g channel filled with helpful and friendly guild members who run Mythic+ pushes, Timewalking and weekly quest completion etc. Even if you are looking to just be sociable while you get on with your day to day play, Just Awful could be the place for you! What we want from you. Respect your fellow guild members - We have a strong belief that no person should be made to feel uncomfortable, so please be aware of your team mates. Be on time and be prepared. Invites go out fifteen minutes before raid time, with everyone gemmed and enchanted with flasks and food ready. Listen, learn and understand. We value hard work and a willingness to improve your play. We will always offer constructive advice firmly but fairly. Contacts In game: Azurein-Silvermoon, Taycess-Silvermoon, Greph-Silvermoon, Darnias-Silvermoon, Balthazae-silvermoon, Klàra-silvermoon Discord: Azurein#9986 Taycess#9305 tempus02#4076 Greph#4086 integ#5515Azurein28 4d
4d <Karazhan Chess Team> 2 Nights – Rook Team <Karazhan Chess Team> are recruiting raiders for our two night a week raid team that want to take part in relaxed but focused progression of Heroic and Mythic content. Below is a list of rules and information about our raid team. If any of these rules are broken, you will be issued with a warning. After 2 Warnings, depending on the severity, you will be demoted in order from Rook to Trial and to Pawn (social). If you get demoted to Pawn, you can't start a new trial. Attendance and Raid Days The Rook Team raids from 8:30PM to 11PM every Thursday and Tuesday. Signing up on the calendar must be done 24 hours before the actual raid happens. An emergency can hapen. If you can't decline and/or can't warn us, for whatever reason, then we would like to know the reason afterwards. After that we decide if your warning gets removed or not. However, if this happens too often you will eventually get warnings and/or demotion regardless of the reason. If you are unsure if you can make it to a raid night, sign up as tentative and whisper an officer in-game or on Discord. If you don't sign up, you're on automatic standby and if you do end up joining, you won't have priority on loot. Before 7PM on a raid day, you will be confirmed or set on standby. Raiding Have a stable internet connection. A disconnect can happen. However if we discover it is on your side and it happens too often you will get a warning and it can eventually lead to you being demoted. Make sure you are always prepared when it comes to boss fights. We expect the people to know the basics of all fights before we even face them. Understanding by reading in-game what the mechanics do ,searching videos & reading on websites about it. Not coming prepared or as we usually say "not doing your homework" can have serious consequences. Also bring your own consumables and have your gear optimised. We expect people to keep discord quiet during raid time, especially when the Raid leader/officers are explaining something, do not talk over them. You can only talk during boss encounters when its really needed and/or assigned. Help out each other during raids. Don't bring people down with negative advice. But instead talk to the officers about it if it really concerns you. However officers are almost aware of anything that happens during raid and logs will be investigated. Loot We use the addon Rclootcouncil, without this addon you won't be able to receive loot. Rclootcouncil is configured to buttons labelled BiS, Big Upgrade, Small Upgrade, 4-Set, 2-Set. BiS: You will click this when you are never gonna replace that specific slot item again in that tier. Meaning if you need on: calamity's edge(heroic) you can only need on Calamity's edge(Mythic) and no other items but that one in that slot for the whole tier. (Also you click this on your 1st and 3rd tier set) Big upgrade: You will click this if it is a large upgrade for you. However it is not your best item in that specific slot. Small upgrade: You will click this when it is a minor upgrade. The upgrade is so small that it almost has no affect. Basically smaller then a big upgrade. Also if you upgrade the same item to warforged/socket then it is considered a small upgrade. 4-set: When you are gonna get the 4 set bonus once you receive this item. 2-set: When you are gonna get the 2 set bonus once you receive this item. Loot will always be rewarded in the most efficient way. Usually we reward the biggest upgrade in order to improve the raid as a whole. However there's always special occasions where it goes to someone else. For example the person didn't have loot for a very long time. Or if someone under performed he/she can sometimes get less priority over loot (Depends on the current state the person is being in), for example if someone got a lot warnings recently. Loot will be given in the order: Rook > Trial > Pawn You do not complain about the loot system and how someone got rewarded. The loot council chooses who gets what. You will respect this and never go against this. All BoE items looted during a run will be given to the raid leader or guild master. Addons (Mandatory) Deadly Boss Mods (DB) or BigWigs Exorsus Raid Tools RCLootCouncil Discord (Not an addon but our voice communications platform) Trial Period Trial period lasts for two weeks, In which you need a minimum of 75% (3 out of the 4 raids) attendance for the main raids. During trial you will not have any priority on loot drops during raids. Trial members who fail after the two week period may try again after speaking with a raidleader and restart their trial. Atmosphere We expect people to not be racially insensitive against other players, in the guild and outside the guild. You do not bring people down with negative advice. Constructive advice can only be given with extra caution. How Do I Apply? Applications are submitted via the Karazhan Chess Team website which can be found at https://www.karazhanchessteam.com/Johners2 4d
4d Armor Is For Noobs ARMOR IS FOR NOOBS Hey guys, wow is always fun to play with a group of friends together. Newly Formed Guild like to welcome new friends and old friends to our guild, where we lvl together and help each other out with lvling. We dont need a crowded Guild with a lot of people, where nobody talks or no1 helps out. A small fun loving guild with our new friends and old will be an awesome place to play wow in, right :P . We want fun people that enjoy the game like we do, like helping out, like talking in guild chat or discord :D , active people and people with a sence of humor :D . We will be doing a lot of content together and have fun with what we r doing, in a relaxed environment. so guys if this text didn´t catch ur interest, u should join us on the guild name alone lol lol :P contact Allaniel or Tatsuari ingame or we will reach out to u from forumAllaniel4 4d
4d Lunae Late Night Guild 9/9H 11/11N 3/11H LFM Lunae (Silvermoon) was created in early 2011 by a group of friends that have busy real lives with jobs, families, and significant others. For a year and a half Lunae was a semi-hardcore raiding guild, raiding 4 nights a week and getting ranked #25-40 server (#10-#15 in 25 man). That has changed, when we think about raiding we still like to do things well yet our families and friends come first. After a hibernation from November 2012 to April 2013, Lunae was reborn as a raiding guild that aims for normal and heroic content and maybe some mythic, but without the ranking and the hardcore pressure. We are looking for mature, fun, experienced and polite players that who want to join a friendly raiding environment. We offer a mature atmosphere that loves to raid more with the person than with the player and also understands that real life is all that matters in the end. If you think this way, we might be the right place for you. Our raids are at 23:30/02:00 (Server Time) Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays and we are currently looking for: DPS - Cloth casters in high need as shamans and hunters 1 Tank with a working DPS spec 1 Healer - Priest/ShamanVisit us on http://lunae.enjin.com for more info or contact us in game. If you prefer you can also contact one of the officers, just add this battletag, Damajoa#2894Damadin32 4d
4d [A] Blood DK LF guild 934 Blood DK, coming back after a 7-8 months break since Nighthold release. Previously 2/7M EN, 3/3 HC ToV. Currently 10/11N Antorus. Can usually raid on any day of the week, with hours up to 23 PM server time. A friendly and cozy environment would be nice, too :P Battle.net: Altmax#21699 Discord: Altmax#5900Taldryn2 4d
4d [A] <Goldshire Bowling Club> 2/11 M LF Rshaman <Goldshire Bowling Club> (A) GBC formed earlier on this year with a small core of previous guildies, since then we have expanded and many other people have joined and made GBC their WoW home. The guild has experienced leadership with many raid tiers of mythic content under our belts. We are recruiting a resto druid and some exceptional ranged dps for our core mythic roster. Our aim as a guild is to clear all the content on Mythic while it is current and to have fun while we play the game. We also do quite a bit of mythic+ as a guild. We try to promote a friendly environment that likes to help its' members out. Our members also play other games with each other and use the guild discord actively. The guild expects raiders to bring their own flasks, knowledge of the boss mechanics and a will to improve, food buffs will be provided. If you like the above and are interested in joining the GBC family and progressing through ToS then get in touch! Raid Schedule Monday 20 - 23:00 Wednesday 20 - 23:00 Thursday 20- 23:00 Raid invites start at 19:45. Trash pulls generally begin shortly after. You can find a bit more about us at: http://goldshirebowlingclub.shivtr.com/ Loot System We use Loot Council to distribute loot. Factors at play in loot decisions include but are not limited to raid performance, attendance, previous loot received and significance of upgrade. Requirements 1. Discord & working mic. 2. Extensive raiding experience, high skill level, extensive knowledge of raiding and class mechanics, high raid awareness. 3. Able to maintain close to 100 % raid attendance, obviously real life happens. 4. Research every boss fight BEFORE stepping foot into it. Boss strategies will be posted in our member forums. 5. We expect you to be a member of our guild. We don't expect you to spend all of your time on WoW. That's not what we are about. However, checking the guild website regularly is required, and we would prefer you make an effort to get to know your fellow guildies. The closer we are with each other, the better team we will be. 6. The desire to be the best. How to Apply: - Go to http://goldshirebowlingclub.shivtr.com/ - Click on the button "Applications" in the top lefthand corner (next to Goldshire Bowling Club) - Provide us with a detailed application, and do not leave any fields blank. Officer Btags; Sagira#2373 Melexia01#2639 Tyrean#2853Devaneh15 4d
4d . .Krityan0 4d
4d How is this server? I wanna make some Alliance characters and was wondering a few things: 1) Does the lack of Horde make doing things like random BGs a pain? 2) Does it get laggy or hard to connect with so many people on the server? 3) How is the community? Thanks!Kíri1 4d
4d [A][EU][Silvermoon] <FiLTH> <2/11M> <11/11HC> FiLTH, a friendly progressive guild looking for more skilled players to add to our team. FiLTH is a fun place to be and most who join call it their home and family. Raids are: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday at 8:45PM - 11:45PM Server time (+1 GMT) - Push Mythic progress - 3 mandatory raids a week, 3 hours each (Optional extra raid nights) - Must complete M+ 15 each week - 65 minimum traits - 945+ ilvl - 2 BiS legendaries What WE can offer YOU: - Great and friendly community - Always people around to join in - Teamspeak 3 server - M+ guild groups up to +15 and above - Raid Logs after every raid - Website forums - Raid livestreams - Guild Whatsapp groups - Special event nights - Alt raids Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/FiLTH APPLY AT: http://filth.guildlaunch.com/ Message me on MrRoboto#2229 or Fozzy#2286Kelíg35 4d
5d [A] | 'Mythic Plus' | Prefer Mythic+ to raiding? We are Mythic Plus an Alliance guild in Silvermoon About Mythic Plus Mythic Plus is a newly formed PvE & social guild with a focus on - you guessed it, mythic+! We welcome anyone who loves to do mythic dungeons/keystones, you can enjoy taking part in them in a friendly & happy environment with us. You can be really experienced and looking for a challenge or just starting out and looking to learn - as long as you have a good attitude that's what matters to us! Mythic Plus is for players who enjoy PvE content but want to predominantly focus on keystones. Keystones offer an alternative to raiding, many of us simply don't have the time to commit to a raiding schedule or it's simply just not of a huge interest to us. Keystones allow us to work as a consistent group and still feel a PvE challenge whilst also being able to keep up with raiding players in terms of gear. Plus it's also great fun! Casual Keystones If you're looking to do keystones occasionally for fun/gear/AP etc then you can find that easily with us! Maybe you want to gain more experience in keystones but are struggling to get accepted into PUGs. We're here for the players who want to improve their game play with like-minded players. We want everyone to have the opportunity to experience more challenging content if they should wish to! Progression Keystones If you are interested in pushing higher keystones for the challenge and/or mythic+ score then you can find groups for that with us too. We want our members to be able to form experienced groups and be able to work together on completing particularly high keystones in time. Mythic+ score gives an extra competitive edge to completing high keystones and we want to be able to help you reach your mythic+ goals! We want all of our members to be able to find consistent groups at Mythic Plus and have a lot of fun whilst doing so! Social We also accept players who are just looking for a friendly group of people to chat with! We have a discord channel which we encourage everyone of our members to join so we can be social together inside and outside of the game! Why should I join? If you really liked what you read above then that's a great start! We're a guild that has a great attitude towards PVE and we're very welcoming to new members. Feel free to add a comment below or contact one of us via our battle tags! :) Guild Master - Tylarie - Tylarie#2590 Officer - Peachelle - Peachelle#2142Peachelle10 5d
5d Transferring boosted characters hello there. Basically i have characters scattered around on ravencrest and ragnaros. I basically boosted a character in MOP and on them realms they were so packed with population? now i run around and literally see no one or they are not talking? Is there any possiblity of transferring them as i got advised to come here by a GM to see if there was any sort of possibility. Many thanks JuniorSenariaa0 5d
5d [A] New balance Druid looking for raiding guild As the title says, I am new, so I am looking for a friendly raiding guild willing to take on a noob and teach them a bit about the game. While I am still new I am dedicated to improving and becoming better, I make sure to look into how to play my class and what to do in encounters, I am do used on getting better at the game and just want a nice guild to get started with. If you're willing to take me on reply here or add me on bnet Jellowazza#21800 Thanks a lot!Rius0 5d
5d ★ <Alternatives> The Weekend Raiding Guild ★ Hi Silvermoon, <Alternatives> is recruiting players for our weekend raids . A few things about us: The idea of the guild is to facilitate organised raids to players who can't or don't want to make raid times during the week due to real life commitments. We aim to be a casual guild. In our case this means that we are happy with clearing a raid instance on normal mode in a fun and relaxed way, rather then beating our heads against heroic bosses. For us being casual does NOT mean we don't care about our progression or attendance, but that we have more important things happening in our lifes. It is our intension to bring back the guild feeling that you could experience during Karazahn in The Burning Crusade or in normal mode guilds during Wrath of the Lich King. Good company is important to us and we consider guild members our friends. This also means we try to minimise the number of players that have to sit out at the raid weekend. We do not believe in over-recruiting players for personal gain / progression. Our raid times: Fridays : 20:00 to 23:30 Saturdays : 20:00 to 23:30 Loot System: Main raid : Suicide Kings Alt run : MS > OS A few things you should bring: You should be over 21 years of age You should be friendly, polite, mature and reliable You should be OK with being "a Casual" You should be able to communicate in English Current vacancies Tanks none DPS Moonkin, Warlock, Mage (2-3) Demon Hunter, Rogue (1) Healer none ... Progression [Patch 7.3] 3/11Antorus, The Burning Throne (heroic) 11/11Antorus, The Burning Throne (normal) [Patch 7.2.5] 9/9 Tomb of Sargeras (heroic) [Patch 7.2] 10/10 Nighthold (heroic) [Patch 7.1] 3/3 Trial of Valor (heroic) 7/7 The Emerald Nightmare (heroic) Social members are of course always welcome. You should however posses the same qualities as mentioned above. If you are interested feel free to contact any officer, use the in-game guild recruitment tool or apply on our website. For additional information please visit us : https://alternatives-guild.com follow us @Alternatives_EU We are looking forward to see the one or other of you in our guild list soon! Thanks for reading this and rock on good people! -FinFinsternis371 5d
5d [A] Silvermoon - <Retro> [9/11HC ] Hello! About Us: <Retro> was originally founded in 2011 during Cataclysm's "Rage of the Firelands" patch. Having reformed this expansion and steamrolled our way through current content, we are currently recruiting to expand the raid team for Antorus with players who show a good attitude and raid awareness. Though as a guild we don't take ourselves too seriously; we still know when to get our heads down and focus on mechanics. If your ideal raid setting involves a mix of humour, bad puns and decent progression, then you've found the right guild for you! The guild is also active outside of raiding, our Discord chat is regularly populated on nights when we have nothing planned, and we regularly try to clear Mythic+ dungeons together in an attempt to gather a bit more gear all-round. Even if raiding isn’t your fancy, social members are also very welcome! Raid Information: Currently seeking the following to fill in the last few gaps of our raid roster: 1 Ranged DPS - (Balance Druid / Affliction Warlock / Shadow Priest)We will also consider exceptional applicants from other classes and specs. We raid every Wednesday and Thursday 22:00-01:00 (server time). We run alt / new member runs every Monday to help existing members gear up and potentially move them into a trial period for our raid team, as well as a way to help get folks acquainted with us! Raid Requirements: Have at least 925+ ilvl and similar raiding experience to the guild’s. Be willing to use Discord for voice communications. A microphone is not an absolute must, but it is necessary that you are able to listen and remain engaged with the raid leader’s instructions. Be responsible for yourself - turn up to raids as prepared as possible. Good attendance - please ensure that you are able to attend the raid times specified above. If your circumstances change and you are unable to attend one night, please ensure you let an officer know or otherwise get a message passed onto us!If you are interested or have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to message me or get in touch via the following: Guild Leader - In-game: Taero Battletag: JaackD#2461 Mcfleurie#2803 Thank you for reading!!Whízy0 5d
6d Blood DK lf raiding guild I'm a blood dk, looking for a guild to raid in, i can raid at any time as long as it is from 20 server time +, at any day of the week, if interested please whisp me to my battletag hugedeal#2504.Yagsagaha1 6d
6d LF Guild Hey, Looking for a guild to do M+ with and normal/heroic Antorus occasionally, unfortunately my schedule doesn't allow me to do weekly raids so looking for a guild that doesn't mind me tagging along for normals/heroic Antorus when I'm able to do so. I do M+ pretty much whenever I'm on so people to do those with would be cool too.Seleah0 6d
6d <Fracture> 11/11 HC Guild Looking for a Resto Shaman <Fracture> We are in need of a Resto Shaman for mythic progression. Current Progression: 11/11 HC Raid times: WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, MONDAY 20:20-23:30 What we require: ilvl: 940 traits: 72 Experience: 11/11 Hc or Link previous Mythic raiding experience. Contact the following officers in game/leave a post below: ✦ Therelaz (Sparky24#2197) (GM) ✦ Lítt (Toblakai#1624) ✦ Belleteyn (mayHeart#2735) Regards LíttLítt3 6d
09 Dec (A)Contemplating Salad 11/11NM 4/11HC LFM Hello and thank you in advance for reading this post! Contemplating salad is a friendly raiding guild with a goal, to atleast complete a raid on heroic before it comes to and end. We are currently 11/11 on normal and 4/11 on heroic and are looking for 2 melee dps. When we clear heroic we are looking to push into mythic. Our raid times and days are as followed: wednesday and sunday from 20:00 till 23:00 and we start forming the group about 15 minutes early to give us the chance to catch up with each other but also to discuss tactics etc. Next to raiding we do mythic (+'s) and like to help people get either geared or better gear, this does include socials. Now if you are interested in joining us as a social feel free to whisper me or any officers in game. If you are interested to join us as a raider be sure to go to our website and sign up @ Contemplatingsalad.com this makes it very time efficient for us to see who you are, what you play and what you would like to achieve. (it sounds like allot but it takes about 5 minutes to fill out). If you have more questions about anything feel free to whisper me in game Thank you for reading.Sneakystick36 09 Dec
09 Dec [A] -=|Knights Legion|=- LFM To Expand Our Teams. ...~ What we look for ~ We pretty much look for all types of players, mostly like minded people who share the same philosophy as we do which is to enjoy the game to its fullest, be part of a friendly community and to remember there is a human being behind every avatar! Raid wise we look for mainly one thing....reliability, in this term we mean if u can only make a raid once a week or 2 times a month, to us this is reliable...i little bit on the filthy casual side but we know when u can and cant join us on the raid front! Ofc we would prefer full time raiders above all as this makes for a stronger team, however we understand rl is rl. ~ What we can offer ~ Knights Legion has been around since 2007, we are old school in a lot of ways but are with the trend as well. For raiding we don't use DKP or Loot Council, we have a ranking system based on fairness, once you rank up from the trail period which is 1-2 weeks you roll like anyone else in the raid team. No favoritism, No reserved loot! just your rolls vs other rolls. Simple as that. Your also be part of a team and guild that are very friendly and a leadership that is outgoing, organised and has the teams best interest at heart, none of this clickly clicky nonsense! we are a mature guild! ( most of the time ^^ ) Social players are very very welcome to our guild as well, we host none raid guild events fro everyone to be involved in! Mythic + runs is ongoing each week, we are very active! (evenings mainly) ~ Legion raid progress ~ (Updated: 4/12/17) Antorus the Burning Throne (H): 01/11 (Preping) (N): 11/11 (Farming) Tomb of Sargeras (H): 9/9 (N): 9/9 ( Alt/AP farm ) Trial of Valor (H): 3/3 (N): 3/3 Emerald Nightmare (H): 7/7 (N): 7/7 ~ Raid times ~ Wednesdays & Sundays ( Main ) 20:15 - 23:15 server time Fridays ( Alt/farm Runs ) 20:30 server, 2hrs+ ...Raid wise you get to choose which team you want to be a part in as in our normal or heroic team (or both), in some cases we may be slow in the progress then others but one thing is for sure we get the job done! Nothing is impossible! (learning the dance with Heigan..that felt impossible) If we tickle your fancy drop me a pm in game or add me for a chat =) Btag @ Raz#2760 Website - www.knights-legion.com Discord - https://discord.gg/S34XHgu ( Join us for a chat ) Very best regards Razorgon GM of Knights LegionRazorgon22 09 Dec
09 Dec 4 friends looking for a raidteam. Heya guys. Introduction We are four friends that are currently looking for a raidteam. We are looking for a long term raidteam that we can raid with through the comming expansions. Info about us: We like our raids to be fun and relaxed. So if your a screaming raidleader just move on. We are aged between 25 years and 33 years and we would like to raid with people around our age if possible. We all have previous raid exp. 3 of us have progress raided mythic before. Although we would be fine with a HC raidteam actually we would prefer it. Mythic always seems to bring out the worst in people. Atleast when its the main goal. Raidtimes Our prefered raidtimes are 2 - 3 nights (Not friday and Saturday) a week from 19 ish to 22 ish server time. Our setup is as follows: Dazohan - 940 Enhancement Shaman - Also have prot pala but pref. shaman. Cloudhunter - 939 Beastmastery hunter Malveous - 933 Retribution Paladin Elinias - 926 Mistweaver Monk It has to be said that our mistweaver monk is currently pregnant and as such will have to pause the game when the baby arrives. For more info i can be contacted ingame on Dazohan :-) Hope you have a nice day guys /DazohanDazohan1 09 Dec
08 Dec LF a guild that raids once a week Hello! Was wondering if there are any 1-day (or night) raiding guilds in Silvermoon? Could do any day of the week or time of the day, would love to raid but lacking the amount of hours in a week due to IRL commitments to be able to raid multiple times per week. TIA!Spy3 08 Dec
08 Dec Never que with this mage Hey, <*snip*>, never que with this idiot. We were at 9+ EoA he was boosting his nectariney geared friends and its brusting ofc I cant mass pull so it was slow lack/dps heal but we made 2+ after boss dead he went and kicked it was 95% I still got loot but it was a douchy thing to do. Now, I'm not saying I'm the best tank but I was near all 3 dps on meter and never lost agro and he said I was a bad tank lol.Mszero1 08 Dec
07 Dec [A] Silvermoon <Maverick> LF Strong Melee DPS Hi There, we are Maverick a newly formed guild on Silvermoon. We are a 3 night a week raiding guild that was formed the week before Antorus and has a good core raid team for Antorus. We are looking for more Melee DPS to add to our roster ready for Mythic and Late Heroic Progress. Everyone in the guild has previous mythic Exp, and most have atleast 6/9 mythic in tomb. Our aim is for cutting edge in the future, but we also understand that us being a new guild may limit us, but we will be pushing for cutting edge. Because of this we are recruiting people with previous mythic exp but others will be considered. Our raid nights are: -Wed - 8.30-11 RT -Thurs - 8.30-11 RT -Mon - 8.30-11 RT -(Optional) Sat - 8.30-11RT We are currently looking for any melee DPS, in particular warriors, DKs and Paladins. If you are interested feel free to contact on the battle tags below: Konotsu#2763 CherubBeast#2628 Mawweee#2382 Conomora#2902Xehánort0 07 Dec
07 Dec Frost dk lf raiding guild 936 frost dk lf a rading guild that raids 2 days a week. I havent stepped foot in Antorus yet. I was 9/9 hc ToS and 3/9 mythic. Add warkide#2956 for more infoGelékatt0 07 Dec