Silvermoon

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
32m [A]Fragmented : 7/8 HC- Recruiting <Fragmented> 3/8 HC Fragmented is a raiding guild on the Silvermoon (EU) realm. We are a social group of people aiming to progress through the mythic difficulty, most current raid tier available in the game. While we call ourselves social, it’s important to understand that we are not super casual in the sense that we accept endless fooling around during our raids and expect members who join to want to progress through bosses and aim to improve themselves and the team as a whole consistently. We’ll have two raider ranks: Raider – Larger team aimed at heroic. = Full at the moment Mythic Raider – Subset of Raiders, who are willing and capable of progressing Mythic difficulty. At the start of BFA, every raider will remain at their current rank (Raider). People who prove themselves strong enough to progress mythic will be promoted to Mythic Raider rank. The heroic team will function as a way for the guild to trial new members, and an environment for people who want to raid only heroic (or just once per week). We will aim for full mythic clear for every raid tier. What we expect of our raiders : - To join our team you will need make application : http://fragmentedguild.com/apply/ - nce a new member joins the raid team, they will remain in trial status until they have attended 6 consecutive raids (normally 2 weeks of raiding). - Attendance: We require 80% raid attendance from raiders, counted on a rolling 1 month window. -Sign up (or sign off) for raids on the in-game calendar one week in advance. If you fail on doing so you forfit your spot for that raid . - We expect raiders to keep us informed if they can't attend a raid. - All raiders must be willing to use voice chat and speak English. - A good attitude towards raiding - Show up with your own consumables and a fresh mindset. Progress is repetitive and tiring, try to make it a good experience. We do not condone any form of harassment or whining unless it is clearly banter. - A strive to improve. - Guides will get you halfway. Trial and error will get you further. Look up logs, check your class discord, and consult with other people in the same boat as you. Just because something “works”, it does not mean you cannot improve it. - Read up on boss fight before hand. Raid Schedule Days: Wednesday, Sunday and Monday -Wednesday raids are heroic runs. Heroic and Mythic raiders are expected to attend. -Sunday and Monday raids are mythic progress raids. All Mythic raiders are expected to attend. Be on time as we will start at raid invite time that means have everything sorted before invites go out! Times: Invites at 19:45- 23:00. A single break around 21:30. All times specified in realm time. Make the apply at : http://fragmentedguild.com/apply/ Raid needs : We are not taking any : MELEE/HEALERS/TANK'S Range DPS : 345 ilvl Neck rank :20 Shadow priest Balance druid Mage Hunter AT the moment Heroic team is full so not taking in any HC raiders for now Make the apply at : http://fragmentedguild.com/apply/ We accept socials . Want to know more ? You can either whisper me in game on Creekie add my btag : Creek#2258 and poke me for a chat! Kind regards, Isardia/CreekieIsardia28 32m
2h [H]Brothers in Arms(Emeriss) набира играчи за BfA Набираме играчи от всички класове за Battle for Azeroth. <Brothers in Arms> е Българскa PvE гилдия основана октомври 2006. От тогава досега никога не сме прекъсвали райдоветe преди да свалим последния бос на контента.Legion го завършваме c Antorus: The Burning Throne 11/11 Mythic и 4/5 Cutting Edge. Pайд дни : Понеделник,Сряда,Четвъртък и Неделя oт 20:30 до 24:00. Изискванията са ни играчите да са над 18 години,80% активност за райдоветe и Discord/TS плюс микрофон. Приемането в гилдията става единствено чрез подаването на апликация,а ние държим тя да е максимално точна и грамотно написана.Уверете се, че сте прочели правилата на Brothers in Arms, преди да подадете апликацията си. Какво можем да предложим ние: - Стабилна гилдия, която райдвa повече от 12 години. - Конкурентен прогрес c четири райдa седмично. - Справедливо ръководство без деление на хората. - Стабилен ръководен състав и опитен райд лидер. Какво очакваме от вас: - Подготовка с консумативи и познания за босовете. - Висока мотивация по време на прогреса и фарм райдовете. - Добро познаване на собствения герои. - Отношение "отбор на първо място" Не искаме хора, които просто влизат на фарм райдовете, да получат плячка и след това да изчезнат за прогреса.Имаме желание да вземем още няколко човека без значение от класовете,но най вече търсим стабилно задклавиатурно устройство. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- За да пуснете апликация,регистрирайте се в нашия форум bia-emeriss.com.Baxur8 2h
3h Serpentis 1/8 Mythic Looking for DPS/Pally Heals Hi all, We at Serpentis are looking for more members to come and join us in BfA. Serpentis was started when a couple of our members/officers broke away from another guild to pursue high M+ and high Mythic raiding. Currently in Legion in 2 weeks we got the guild to 5/11m before finding it hard to find more members to help push on further. Since then the guild had a break but still retained a fair amount of raiders going into BfA. So, what are we looking for in a raider? We are looking for someone who is willing to help the raid team out, give suggestions and help others outside of raid with their personal performance and what they could improve on. Someone who is also positive and not an !@#-hole, we don't have time for people to be $%^-holes here. Someone with high attendance to the raid days/times and be on time for raids. Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start. Making sure the M+ cache is done each week for the free gear! Who doesn't love free gear?! Know your class well enough to play at a Mythic level. We want to get through HC raids as fast as we can so that we can get onto Mythic and get bosses down asap. To have Discord ready prior to raid and suitable raid add-ons. What can you get from us? Banter - There is one thing that we love in this guild and that's being a community and having banter between all of us. However this will be kept to a minimum during raid as the raid itself will take priority. Boss kills and good progression - Like I said previously, we want to get through HC as fast as we can to get Mythic progression started asap. There are people currently running M+ in the guild currently in Legion, so there will almost always be M+ groups running or looking for people to run. The officers will be happy to help in any way we can to help you settle in or help with an issue, whether it be raid tactics or issues within the guild. The foresight for the future in BfA would be that we are running a stable raid team which will raid 2 days a week Wednesday/Thursday 20:00 to 23:00 Server Time. Currently we are still looking for: 1xMoonkin 1x Ele Sham 1x DPS DK 1x Shad Priest 1x DPS Warrior 1x Holy Paladin Application We have a very short form on our website which we ask you to fill. An officer will then arrange a chat with you on our Discord server. Please apply at > serpentis-eu.com < Any questions feel free to contact any of the officers if they're online; Huskerino Káne Wólfeh Tintay Hopefully we are appealing to you amongst the many guilds currently recruiting for BfA and hope that we see you in the guild ranks and future raids!Tintay48 3h
4h ShapeShift recruiting heals&DPS for HC&Mythic [ShapeShift] is a raiding guild on Silvermoon built up by old raiding friends, new friends and similar thinking individuals. We take raiding as serious as we need to, but we also understand real life issues happen, work commitments, family, friends etc. This is first and foremost a game, and real life takes priority. All we ask is that you let us know if you have any issues beforehand so we are fully prepared for any outcome, it's a bad thing if you are not showing up, this keeps the rest of the group back. We are gonna progress in both heroic and mythic dif. Our raiding nights and times are below: - Wednesday: 21:00-00:00 (Realm Time) - Thursday: 21:00-00:00 (Realm Time) - Sunday 21:00-00:00 (Realm Time) We expect you to know your class and spec well. We also expect you to show up prepared with Enchants, Gems, Flasks, Potions and to have checked out tacts beforehand. When progressing expect some wipes. Pref no QQ, just do your job. We use discord during raids, and we also use discord as the main communication channel in the guild. Applicants is asked to contact me on my Battle.Net account : Huskop#2436 We are currently recruiting the following classes and specs to strengthen our team DPS Warlock Monk (With off spec BM would be nice, but not required) Balance Druid Havoc DH Shaman Enhancement Mage Frost/Arcane If you don't see your class or spec above, feel free to contact me anyway. Healer Any healing class would be considered Did you not see your Class or Spec above? Well, we may have room for you anyway, so if you find us interesting, please drop us a message anyway.Silphi33 4h
4h <Om Nom Nom> (A) is recruiting. All are welcome :) Greetings fellow adventures :) <Om Nom Nom> is a friendly social guild with a relaxed atmosphere. Our goal is to start raiding in Battle for Azeroth, once we have enough that are intrested in raiding. We are not gonna make a raid team and we are not gonna make raider ranks. Everyone is welcome to raid with us as long as you have the required ilvl for the current raid. If we don't have enough people for a full group we will PUG the rest. Our goal with raiding will be to clear it on Heroic - we will NOT be doing Mythic Raiding or even attempting this. Doing 5-man Mythic dungeons however, is higly encouraged :) In <Om Nom Nom> everyone is equal - but since someone has to hold the keys to the fort, I am the GM and a few selected people who I trust completely, will be my Officers. So if you miss a place to call home, a place where everyone is welcome and just wants to chill out and have fun while doing quests, dungeons, raids, pvp or just hang out on Discord, <Om Nom Nom> is the place to be. It is important for me that this is a casal guild, where there is room for new people, wipes (I swear, we will even laugh), laughs, drunk-raids (yes, this is a thing.. Or at least it could become, haha), questions, PvP, talks about everything and nothing, roleplaying or whatever YOU wish to do while you are online. The only rules there is are really simple. 1) Treat eachother with the same respect and curtesy you would want in return. 2) Be on time (when raiding starts). It sucks having to sit and wait around for others. Of course everyone can get delayed for various RL reasons, don't worry about it. RL stuff happens after all :) 3) We don't have trial periods. However, if you don't behave or you start making drama for no valid reason, don't expect to continue being in the guild. If you are offline for more than 3 months, and you are not ranked "Cookie/alt" or have an AFK note on you, you will be kicked. 4) All final descisions will come down to me and my officers. We want everyone to state their opinions, worries or issues, if any, but if it's a matter of final call and I feel like something is the right thing to do, we will go with my guts and take it from there. But overall I wish this to be a place where everyone can get their voices heard. Most importantly... We just want you to have fun and enjoy your stay in <Om Nom Nom> See you ingame! :D Sincerely, Zeldrica* *Contact anyone online in <Om Nom Nom> or add me on Bnet for an invite to the guild. Jordbaer#21522Zeldrica27 4h
5h Aiur 8/8N 3/8HC Looking for the last few spots Aiur Guild has been held up since TBC launched back in the day, when a couple of real life friends started the guild together with some ideals that are still being held to this date, after experience in raiding Vanilla WOW. In Sept 2017 we decided to make a shift in scenario were we left the horde side to venture and keep building the guild on alliance side. We grew nicley since we started and now we are also working into the Mythic side of things with only 2 days/week. Needless to say we value Quality > Qty. Now with 25+ in our roster, and Mythic raiding is being held every week, we are looking to get ourselves a couple of LIKE MINDED folks to stick with us and move forward in the new Expansion. Progress in BFA: 8/8 N Uldir 3/8 H Uldir Guild requirements: Active with great attitude Eager to be on board and help the guild move forward. Raiding: 2 nights Monday and Thur 20.00 - 22.45 server time sharp Still looking for those last key spots. ALL ranged DPS CLASSES will be considered!! WW monk Ench/ELE shaman with a decent Resto OS Holy Pala Please visit our new web page fro more information about classes needed: https://aiur-silvermoon.enjin.com Hit us up for a chat in Discord for more information. Kartor#2203, roronoa#2243.Kârtor21 5h
6h Looking to transfer I am looking to transfer as my realm is very quiet I would like a guild available for when I do. I am 351 tank/dps warrior with a brewmaster and rogue also levelled looking for a active guild that raids and runs mythic+ With a discord/TS to hang out in. I have completed 5/8N but my guild currently just doesn’t have the members to push more.Farikc1 6h
7h Beerfest 8/8 N, 5/8 HC recruiting Beerfest is a newly formed guild , We cleared 8/8 normal and 2/8 heroic on our first 2 days of raiding.. Looking for some good DPS and healbots. We raid Wednesdays . Thursdays and Sundays 8pm ST - 11pm. Recruiting: Frost DK Disc Priest Affl WL For more info please add me on Btag Horror#22727(Awilix)Awílíx6 7h
8h Mythic + Poland People Witam, poszukujemy dwóch dps na mythic+ chodzi nam tu głównie o granie w wyznaczonej godzinie po wcześniejszym ustaleniu. Obecny skład: TANK - DH HEAL - SHAMAN rDPS - HUNTER rDPS - mDPS - Wymagania: 18+ Granie w wyznaczonych godzinach (prawdopodobnie weekendy)Nähilü0 8h
15h (A) Whisky Business - Silvermoon is recruiting (A) Whiskey Business - Heroic progression guild looking for more dedicated players to join our raiding team. Progression 5/8 Heroic Recruiting Melee DPS Holy Paladin Tank Raiding Days Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 ST Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 ST Monday 20:00 - 23:00 ST Expectations Commitment to progression. We are looking for players that have a good attitude generally and towards raid progression. We expect that you keep your neck level up to date and run mythic+ to gear your character outside of raiding. Contact information Opdal#21747 (Tanks contact Opdal) Snakeboot#2368 Anders#22466Quorte0 15h
15h [A] WipeClub - Recruiting for HC/Mythic/M+ Progression WipeClub is a recently formed guild on Silvermoon, with experienced raiders and Mythic+ runners and socials. We are looking to fill our ranks with people interested in Heroic and Mythic progress as well as high level Mythic+. You can add Decx#2605 or wisper Wéep in game, or ask a WipeClub member for an officer to discuss. Well met!Wéep0 15h
15h [A] Unruly - Recruiting for HC/Mythic Progression <Unruly> 8/8N 3/8HC A newly formed raid team which will be pushing for Mythic Progression throughout BfA. We have a good social aspect to the guild and maintain a strict no drama policy. We are recruiting a good standard of members that fall in line with our current roster. We have a roster of experienced raiders from present & past expansions and are looking for more to join us. I have experience co-leading a guild to top 10 Silvermoon during Mists of Pandaria in Siege of Orgimmar, clearing Garrosh Heroic (hardest difficulty then) before any nerfs and would like to achieve similar achievements in this expansion. Our raid days for BfA are as follows; Wednesday/Thursday/Monday 20.00-22.30 Server Time. (Occasional non-mandatory extra raid nights for more progress or normal runs etc.) We are specifically seeking the following Classes&Specs to solidify our core roster; Death Knight - Frost/Unholy Druid - Resto/Boomkin/Feral Hunter - Any Spec, but prefer BM Monk - Windwalker Paladin - Holy Rogue - Any Spec Warlock - Any Spec, but prefer Affliction Warrior - Arms/Fury Exceptional applications considered whatever Class/Spec. Feel free to hit me up in game with any questions or queries, thanks for taking the time to read up on our guild! :) Miv#2240Mivir31 15h
16h Weekend Raiding Guild <Awarewolves>, Weekend Raiding Guild Since 2010, is Recruiting Raiders: 1 Healer 2 DPS Raids Saturday and Sunday from 15h to 18h. Add Øko#2774 or Fiore#2854 for info or invite.Økoblink12 16h
16h [A] <Anathema> 1/8 M Recruiting DPS! Mature Mythic raiding guild. One of the oldest guilds on Silvermoon transferred from Terenas in 2008. We are a 20+ years old guild to maintain a common state of mind. Raid Days: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 20:10-23:30 (8:10pm-11:30pm) What we expect of you: 100% attendance, and giving us notice when something special pops up Know your class and all your specs inside out Be a mature respectful social team player Don't worry about loot trust us to be fair Know how to have fun Mythic experience in this and previous tiers ! We do give chances for players who see potential in, and doesn't meet the official requirements, but you'll have to try and convince us you have it. What you can expect from us: Good progress Experienced raid leading Fun casual atmosphere raiding Maintain an active real life while seeing end game content Recruitment Please visit our website to see the current openings(http://anathema-eu.enjin.com/). We try to keep them up to date as much as possible. Invites start at 20:10 (8:10pm) "server time" which means CET. If you have any questions feel free to contact us in game: Jeniawarlord Numsaa Dragoony Nelvie For Recruitment information or application sign-up visit our website : http://anathema-eu.enjin.com/Dragoony17 16h
17h [A] <Legacy> 4/8HC Looking for DPS Legacy Legacy is a new guild formed by experienced raiders with previous mythic experience throughout WoD and Legion. Our goal for BFA is to form a consistent team built around reliability to aim for cutting edge each tier. Leadership experience includes building a mythic team from scratch in HFC which moved on to clear Mythic EN before I took a break from the game and returned to do similar a year ago during ToS, again achieving mythic progression within a couple short months from scratch. This time we're taking what we learnt from those experiences to create a guild that is more than just a raid team. The guild takes part in other content the game offers such as M+ and PVP, and an active discord server for wow and other games. Raiding We're going to be pushing for Cutting edge, rather than ranking. So we will clear mythic at our own rate, but the goal is to clear it regardless. To do this we are looking for strong, experienced and reliable players to join our team. We will take raids seriously enough to progress, but also remember that it's a game and we're here to have fun and enjoy this content together, so while we will expect game faces on during pulls, there will be banter in and out of raids. Raid Times All raids are 21:00-00:00 realm time. Thursday (farm) Friday (progress) Monday (progress) Recruitment For raids we are looking for people that meet the following requirements: 18+ years of age Can speak English well Able to make raid times with a high level of consistency Strong desire to improve as a player and progress with the team Previous mythic experience During your trial, the focus will be on performance, attitude and reliability. These are the 3 things we believe are required for a suitable raider in this environment and if you possess them then you will be a good fit here. We're also accepting socials who are more interested in casual content and the atmosphere of a guild rather than progress raiding. Socials will also be invited to join us on some heroic runs once it's on farm so they can get curve and get some raiding experience. Recruitment Status Tank: None Healer: None DPS Paladin Monk Mage Boomkin (with resto OS, bear a bonus too) Apply now If interested, head over to our website and fill out our application form. Where we will review your application and get in contact with you if we feel you would fit in with the guild. Website: https://legacy-wow.enjin.com/recruitmentSerentera9 17h
17h [A]<Montami> Normal/Hc Flexible Raiding Guild Hi everybody, Montami is a newly established raiding guild who's concept revolves around the idea that life can and will get in the way of WoW, for this reason we try to work with a flexible raiding schedule, which mostly consists of Sunday and some other day(s) of the week, depending on people's availability on that particular week. We are currently seeking mature, like-minded people, preferably with raiding experience, to reform our core raiding team. We are looking mostly for Healers and DPS. However, all applications will be considered. Usual Raiding Times Although flexible, we usually raid Sundays 21:00-0:00 Server time, and other days of the week at the same time depending on availability. We keep track over discord to organize this. Recruitment Currently looking for: - Tanks: full (applications will be considered on special cases) - DPS: Open to all - Healers: Open to all, with emphasis on monks or paladins. Players with little time, who may be able to raid once a week, feel free to contact us, since as mentioned previously, we all put our personal life over wow, and are mostly looking to have fun together. PM for more info or to ch at: - Thyriel#1808 (officer) - Eltharynd#2950 (leader) or join our discord https://discord.gg/FJwQZE Have a good one!Thycondas0 17h
17h [A] <Arisen> 8/8N 7/8HC Uldir <Arisen> is a semi-hardcore PvE raiding guild on Silvermoon EU. Arisen had its humble beginnings on Outland-EU. Setup by 3 real-life friends of over 20 years we had no idea what phenomenal journey we had ahead. Formed at the start of Nighthold, we quickly gained traction by having a heroic team raiding within the first few weeks of the guilds conception.This set the foundations for an incredible raiding atmosphere by having an aligned team but no benchmarks for disappointment. We finished Nighthold with a top 20 result on the server, a massive accomplishment for a guild that was only a few months old with minimal experience. This set the standard for Tomb of Sargeras, with players now established as some of the servers top performers. We finished 2nd on the realm with a Fallen Avatar kill. This spurred on our decision to move realms to Silvermoon with aspirations of fresh recruits. Sadly, like many guilds, the brutality of Tomb of Sargeras had caused the burnout of some of our members and we decided to take a break for Antorus. Now we are relighting the engine for Battle for Azeroth. With many of our core members returning and our leadership ready, we have high expectations for the new expansion and more importantly, we need you! Quite a few of our members have been hardcore progression raiders at some point in their World of Warcraft ‘career’. We have members who have been playing since Vanilla, but also those who started playing World of Warcraft relatively recently. <Arisen> always puts raid atmosphere above anything else. You cannot progress if the atmosphere isn't positive and healthy, so we encourage banter, conversation and good ol' mom jokes to keep the good times rolling and those bosses falling! Additionally, being a 2-night-per-week raiding guild, we attract more mature and seasoned players who usually have jobs or other commitments. If you still possess the drive to clear the hardest of content but just can't throw 3 or 4 nights a week down the drain, we are for you! We have retained our original raiding schedule of Wednesday and Sunday from 20:00 to 23:30 Server Time, with optional farm content on Thursdays, starting at the same time. What are we looking for? - Dedication. Can you come face to face with a boss after 100+ wipes night after night? That's the most important thing for us. - Skill. Yeah you see 'LF SKILLED PLAYERS' all the time. We look for people who master specialisations, understand core mechanics and react quickly to class/balance changes while putting in effort to farm the best and most specific slots of gear. - Preparation. Coming to the raid with everything needed to progress, with no excuses. This ranges from consumables, gems and enchants all the way to weakauras and strategy videos. Even simply being on time for the raid. - Attitude. You need to be able to take feedback, react and change your approach in the space of a pull timer. If you suck at taking feedback or think you are the best with no room to improve, this isn't the place for you. You also need a very open and positive mind to progress fights when pull counts go into the hundreds. It's not easy but it's part of the game. Why <Arisen>? - We believe we can offer the best of both worlds with Mythic progression as well as a relaxed and fun atmosphere. - Built from a proven, high performance raid core. - Trustworthy and dependable leadership team. - Top ranked players for support and expertise. - Equal opportunities for new players, if you prove yourself to be better than a current member. We do not recruit for the bench. - No drama. We don’t accept it from new or established members. The requirements we are looking for in our members pre-Uldir is: Neckless lvl 20+ Ilvl 350+ champions of Azeroth reputation Revered+ Applications from 14-9-2018 on need to meet those requirements Currently Arisen is looking for: Monk - Mistweaver Paladin - Holy Shaman - Restoration If you think you have what it takes, apply at: http://www.arisen.info/ or message an officer in-game: Zygedk / matt#25525 Vercadium / Vercadium#2211 Maxlevel / jdot#21949 Trekpopje / Krinkel#2631 Gloamchair / HeyRicky#2813 Reaperon / YMZx#2287Trekpopje15 17h
19h [Silvermoon] LOOKING for a pure PvP guild, read details LOOKING FOR a pure PvP guild, people to do some serious rBGs (progressing with tactics, communication), events, PvP achievs etc., raids on enemy cities (and ganking newbies)) ) I do PvP since I played WoW. Mostly 2v2 arenas, then had a break for PvE. I play rogue as a main and have mage and hunter alts, all PvP.Opiumist0 19h
20h Prodigious - Heroic Raiding Guild Prodigious is a new guild to Silvermoon but is made up of players that have previously raided together on other servers, mainly made up of Mythic level players the guild is looking for a more relaxed and fluid approach to raiding this tier so Heroic is were we see ourselves and if Mythic happens it will happen organically not pushed. Very social yet small guild, we hang out in other games and on Discord a lot, even when out of WoW. We’re looking for a few players to help facilitate a more relaxed approach to the raiding by making it, so we have enough people so that if you fancy a night of we can still do some raiding. Currently raiding Wednesday and Mondays due to current people’s availabilities, but this isn’t set and can change when needed. Any Class/spec is welcome to help flesh out the raid team, but we are most in need of:  Demon Hunter  Mage  Warlock  Holy Paladin  Tank; any specAlaír0 20h
22h M+10 Weekly Chest BOOST Hello Silvermoon, guild <Strength Camp> is currently offering Weekly Chest M+10 BOOST. We are avaiable on every Saturday 19:00 - 23:00. For gold price and details you can reach us on btag: WildRage#216859Swiftlol0 22h
1d Level 120 Rogue looking for guild Hello, my name is Ásgeir and I come from Iceland. I'm 37 years old and I'm a returning player since vanilla and tbc. I'm currently playing a rogue outlaw spec with an item level 325. I have been playing for about a month and even though I'm still a bit overwhelmed by everything thats changed in the game I think I'm getting a pretty good grip on playing my rogue. I follow the Icyveins rotation guide and I always set the bar to the max to try to maximize my dmg output. Set dates on raids are not so good for me because of my work but I am however pretty active and often during the day also. A note though, the time where I live is 2 hours behind in game time so if your guild raids at 21:00 the time is 19:00 for me. The guild I'm looking for has at least a moderatly active player base, active on discord or other chats, has ambitious future plans for raiding and other content. Another note I disslike PVP immensly and do not plan to come near it in any form in the forseable future.Siless0 1d
1d Skilled resto druid lf raid guild I am looking for a raid guild that is maybe semi-hardcore or more, i'm 26 years old, mature and want to progress with like-minded people into or through mythic, I can raid anytime or day. My experience in raiding is ahead of the curve in every raid since MOP and a lot of mythic kills and progression with previous guilds. I was also a guild master of a semi-successful guild, and officer for 1 or two big guilds. If you would like to contact me either reply on the post or contact me through my Battle-tag: ENDMYLIFE#2263 Thanks.Kittyarthus0 1d
1d <Augmented> 2/8m - Recruiting <Augmented> Augmented is a mythic raiding guild focusing on building a cutting-edge guild on Silvermoon EU (Alliance) we are aiming for top world ranks! We are a very strong core, trying to fill the last few main raider spots. Our main goal is progression, for us progression is king. We need our players to be able to work as a team, take constructive criticism and play to our standards. We also would like our players to be able to take responsibility for their mistake and be willing to work on or fix them. Recruitment: Tanks - Not currently looking for any tanks. Healers - We are looking for a MW monk. DPS - We are looking for ALL DPS! (Especially mages and warlocks!) Even if your class isn't listed here, we consider all exceptional players. Here is a list of requirements: -Have a high attendance (inform an officer if you cannot attend a raid) -Understand the English language. -Have very strong knowledge of your game as well as your class -Join the guild discord during raids and be able to listen and talk if it is needed. -install add-ons and things that we me require you to have for raids such as Weakauras. -Experience in Mythic raiding Raid Times: Monday - 20:00-23:00 SERVER TIME - Main Raid. Wednesday - 20:00-23:00 SERVER TIME - Main Raid. Thursday - 20:00-23:00 SERVER TIME - Main Raid. Saturday - Starts at 20:00 SERVER TIME - Optional Raid/Alt Raid. If you are interested in our guild then feel free to submit an application on our website - https://augmentedeu.enjin.com/ For questions about our guild or joining as trial, please message: Shay (Shay#21823) - GM. Aelyza (RianneH#2411) - Recruitment Officer.Loompz2 1d
1d [A] Paragons - Recruiting Hello everyone, We are looking for a Raid Leader. Someone who has a good understanding of the game & raid mechanics, also good at explaining tactics & providing feedback. A little bit about Paragons: We are a mature, friendly & casual raiding guild with a social side. We are currently raiding Normal Uldir 6/8 & looking to push Heroic soon. Please contact me on the details below if you are interested in helping us change our current raid team & lead us into Heroic Uldir! Battle ID: Molate#2976 Discord: Molate#6077 Thanks!Righter1 1d
1d [A]<Grim Valour> Is Recruiting 8/8(N) 6/8(H) 1/8(M) Welcome to Grim Valour! Normal/Heroic/Mythic guild Website - www.grimvalour.com Progression - Uldir (N) 8/8 (H) 6/8 (M) 1/8 Who are we? Grim Valour is a community of mature players who have been raiding together for sometime in various games. We take a semi-hardcore approach to the game and from this we aim to start a healthy progression as a team. This means we know people have real lives, and the guild caters to those willing to strike a balance there. We also wish to progress as a team though and take on any and all challenges a game can offer us. To go for growth of both the player and the community/guild. We do not pick only the best and forget about the rest. Even players that fall a little behind can grow in Grim Valour and become part of our best, and will be supported in that when they have the right attitude. We focus on quality rather than quantity. A big community/guild doesn't strike us as a successful community. We become as big as we need to in order to accomplish our goals, but no bigger. The player is more important than the character. The social value of a community/guild is something we spend a lot of time and effort on. We always aim to become a close-knit community, Being supportive to one another and be able to have a lot of fun together in whatever game we play. Guild Requirements and Roles: *Be 19 years old or over. *Be active, in game and discord remember 80% attendance if you intend to raids. *Be on Discord when attending guild events, be happy to use a microphone. This is a key element of our interactions together as a guild. We have a natural progression within the guild you can read our ranks here https://www.grimvalour.com/about/ranks Raid Times(For BFA): Monday 20:00 - 23:00 (Realm Time) Wednesday 20:00-23:00 (Realm Time) Thursday 20:00-23:00 (Realm Time) (Sunday will only be used if the players of Grim Valour wish to take alt chars for gear or if popular demand warrants this day to be used for progression purposes) *Realm Time* What we expect from you: As a member of Grim Valour we would like you to have a Good Sense of Humour as that is important in any community/guild group. Having fun and enjoying yourself while playing with our members of the community/guild is a great experience. We want you to feel welcome and enjoy participating in end game content. As long as your happy then so are we. What you can expect from us: As a member of Grim Valour you are entitled to the full benefits of the guild. This includes, but is not limited to: participation in guild events(raids,pvp,dungeons), the use of our website, the use of guild chat in-game, the use of our Discord server for you and your friends for World of Warcraft and other activities. You are entitled to be treated fairly, equally and with respect at all times. You are bound to treat others in the guild in the same manner. What we offer: Full Discord, Guild activities to improve yourself and play in team with others. A growing guild focusing on quality rather than quantity. A guild open to play other games with each other too. A supporting team to help you improve your game. Recruitment: [Open] Grim Valour is currently looking to recruit most classes and specs for the CORE Raid Team We will also have a social roster available. Tanks: CLOSED Healers: CLOSED Melee DPS: CLOSED Ranged DPS: Open Warlock - Aff/Dest/Demo Hunter - BM/MM What we are looking for in players joining the guild: Maturity. Dedication and regular attendance to events/raids. A degree of skill in the game they apply for, while we do aim for progression while raiding we also have a social roster so we cater to all type's of players. *Are you an existing raider already looking for a semi-hardcore guild that knows how to mix Focus and Fun? *Are you an experienced group player that has honed their skills and is now looking for a taste of the end game? *Are you someone looking for challenge, progression and to be part of something to take pride in? *Are you already an experienced raider but find your play times have changed? If you can say "Yes” to any or all of the above then Grim Valour is very interested in you! That about sums it up! If you recognise yourself in the description up here, be sure to apply to the guild. Contacts: For a chat or to obtain our Discord details contact the officers of Grim Valour in game. (Zetalis)(Verion#2715) (Healthful)(Rayz#1381) they will be more than happy to help you. [code]*Raiders* need apply at www.grimvalour.com *Socials* Contact one of the officers for a invite. Thank you for your time the guild managers. Zetalis and Healthful - Happy gaming! The members of Grim Valour.Healthful35 1d
2d <Concerted> 10/11M ATBT 5/8hc Uldir - Recruiting! Hello everyone, As the title says we are a guild located on Silvermoon EU. We have lots of experience in raiding going back all the way to wotlk, We achieved 10/11m Antorus . Bit about our raids: We like to push ourself but at a steady pace enjoying the content as we go, we dont race against other guilds and just want to kill bosses and enjoy the company of fellow raid team members. We dont do split runs as we know a lot of people got real lifes and just dont have time for that, all we require is one char up to mythic standard, fully enchanted and always prepared for raids. Our raiding days are: Thursdays 7.45 - 10.45 Sundays 7.45 - 10.45 Mondays 7.45 - 10.45 We also encourage everyone to do mythic + outside of raids, either with guildies or themself as it can give good items and decent AP. If this got your interest or you have more questions feel free to leave a reply or contact us Thanks for reading and hope to see some of you in guild :) Socials also welcome :) Website: https://concerted.enjin.com/ Bnets: Hexanda: KriffKraff#2974 Nellenzie: Suzie#2347Nellina108 2d
2d Trivial Content looking for recruitments Hello there! |<Trivial Content>| Became a guild built from old members and new at the end of legion with the mentality to clear mythic as a band of friends. Team Plingplang Currently: 7/8H 1/8M Team Wiggles Currently : 5/8H and 1/8M We are currently running with 2 teams with 25 players in each making sure a strong progression going into Uldir! Raiding days is a bit different for the 2 teams. Raid Schedule for First team: - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday Raid Schedule for Second team: - Wednesday - Thursday - Monday All our Raids are 2000-2300 Server Time. Classes on high demand for my(Plingplang) team are : Priest (Shadow) Druid (Balance) Mage Classes on high demand for Wiggles team are : Hunter (MM/Bm) Shaman Mage Demon Hunter (Havoc) Monk (WW) Priest (Shadow) We use Discord to communicate, if you have any questions come on and have a chat with an Officer. https://discord.gg/PBAbqYW If you're interested just either type to me ingame "Plingplang" or give one of our officers a DM ingame or Battle.net. Officers: Plingplang (Crazymind#2906) Gazli (innimini#2553) Waifubeater (Nechrion#2400) Ty (Tygonesexual#2794) Earlwiggles (Mrwiggles#21440)Plingplang1 2d
2d (A) Divergents Recruiting,(A) Divergents Recruiting Divergents is a guild that was created by a group of friends. Most of us started playing back in Vanilla and have a lot of experience from hardcore raiding in the past but, as life goes on, almost everyone in the guild has settled in real life, has a family and kids to look after. On Discord there will be some banter, swearing and digs thrown around at each other, so make sure you can accept that. Keep in mind that this is for a laugh, any serious form of racism, discrimination or being a right prick to other guildmembers will not be tolerated. We raid two nights a week Monday/Wednesday (21:00 - 23:30 server time). If you can’t make a raid you are expected to inform us as soon as you can through Discord. We are a mature guild, so we respect that sometimes real life comes first. On other nights we run Mythic+, farm old content raids for gearing alts or mains if they still need loot and, whenever we can, we also do some pvp for fun. Events up through Discord every week. Legion Progress: AtBT Normal 11/11 - Heroic 11/11 - Mythic 9/11 BFA Progress: Uldir Normal 6/8 - Heroic 4/8 Why join Divergents? Everyone is welcome but is also expected to pull their weight. As we only raid 2 nights we don’t plan to carry someone through. If you are a good match we don't only offer you a place in our raid team, we give you the chance to play with people that love progressing together, that work hard but at the same time have fun while going through old and new content! ***RECRUITMENT*** Looking for a Monk healer with dps off spec (pref) or any other exceptional healer Requirements : Preferable previous mythic raiding experience. If you do not have any mythic experience, convince us why you would be a good addition to our raiding team! Social players also have the chance to raid if they are up to it and if a raiding spot is available on our off nights. Guild bank repairs and flasks/feasts are also available for everyone that participates in progression raids, but that doesn't mean that you don't have to bring your own stuff, that's still mandatory. Being able to listen to Discord is mandatory, but we prefer that you have a working microphone. If interested in joining or if you need more information /w in game. Battlenet : Slaxx#2919 - Hopeless#21721 or Lhiannah#2919 There's always an officer online to chat with! You can also apply to join by the following link http://www.guilded.gg/#!Adkj7gdxj9 Hope you all enjoy your day and your gaming! Have funHazabel198 2d
2d <Rewired> Casual Progression Guild LF You! Rewired Rewired is a, friendly, brand new guild aiming to progress through the BFA content. We are in need of new members whom wish to be part of a semi casual guild which aims high. There is no level restriction joining as we want to create a welcoming home for when you adventure throughout Azeroth. We will; Be creating a raid team and plan to raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Progress higher keystones in Mythic +. Help fellow guild members out as much as we can. Find new friendships. Have fun! We use discord for voice communication during guild activities. While we do not require anyone to speak if they are uncomfortable with it, we do expect you to have a working microphone and that you are able to grunt audibly in approval or disapproval when needed. We welcome anyone who wants to join our small community. We have patience and ambition and would love for you to come see for yourself. Any questions please, do not hesitate to, contact either myself @ Shadow#218265 Or Derrien (Co.GM) @ #Dvorn2434Cyclaw2 2d
2d [A] <The Dauntless> Casual Raiding Guild Recruiting Are you looking for a friendly guild in which there's an abundance of fun? If that's the case, then <The Dauntless> is a perfect fit for you. You can usually find 2-10 people on our Discord (On a usual day), either playing WoW, hanging out or playing different games. Anyone is welcome to join our guild, whether you like raiding or not! We don't mass-recruit people through addons, we feel that it takes away from the social aspect in a guild. We've been progressing through Uldir and are currently 6/8 Normal and 1/8 Heroic. We're currently still recruiting for our raid team as well. Besides raiding we also do M+ runs to gear up and try to organise fun guild events. Our raid schedule: 8:00-11:00 PM Thursday and Tuesday (Server Time) If you're looking for friends or people to play and hang out with then our guild is a good fit for you! We may not be a huge guild but we certainly do have a lot of fun messing around, being on discord and playing WoW together! If you're interested or have any questions please add me on Battle.net or message me in-game: Robtrd / Sushade#2101Robla0 2d
2d [A] Healer LF Mythic Raid Team 353ilvl 5/8 heroic I have recently come back due to the overwhelmingly positive response to the newest expansion. I myself am really happy with the game and would love to now find a home for raiding. I'm looking to raid later in the night (from 9pm server time to 2am server) these are my most available hours. although I would settle for a raid team that raids normal times also. I'm still catching up on my gear and reputations but I am very committed to working on the progression on my priest :) add me for further information @ battle.net Nemonix#21582Nemónix4 2d
2d [A] Cortex LF DPS and Healer for HC raids at 20:30 Cortex is an English-speaking Alliance guild based on Silvermoon. So who are we? I'll be honest here, we are all "mature" players that simply don't have the same amount of time to play WoW, but still want to play at a decent level. We are looking for people that are active outside of raiding too, mainly on evenings and weekends to do things like M+ and just chat on Discord. Raiding with us Our raid days are Thursday and Sunday 20:30 - 23:30 server time. Current progress: 7/8N and 2/8HC - we started a week late while building our team Our main focus will be heroic raiding and high M+ keys so we can keep our community small and social. We currently have around 15-18 people raiding regularly. Join us! We do not have a formal trial period, because we don't see a need to. Most trial periods simply turned into loot restrictions for a few weeks, whereas we see loot as something that everyone deserves to get if they contributed to killing a boss in a raid or dungeon and Personal Loot does that naturally. We don't require an application, just a chat to see if we will be a good fit, removing any pressure and restrictive rules from the process. Recruiting ... ... Contact Info If you are interested in joining us or have any questions, please add us for a chat: B.net - xbrmat#2496 (Grishp) or sohrae#2820 (me) Ingame - Grishp or Sohrae Discord - Dyson#7613 or Sohrae#4028 Happy guild hunting!Sohrae11 2d
2d [A]<MPLUS> New M+ focused guild you can call home Background <MPLUS> is a new mythic+ focused guild with the goal of creating an active and enjoyable community to call home for our members. The guild was founded by me and Goemul and we are both 31 years old with many years of experience of both WoW and other MMORPGs. We have done the hardcore raiding already and due to RL obligations we can no longer commit, instead we have found another way to be competitive and that's through mythic+ dungeons. Mythic+ dungeons We believe m+ is a very promising option to raiding going into BFA. With this being said we feel no need to put any focus into raiding, this may change in the future depending on how the game progress but we hope and believe that mythic+ will be a very viable option and that it will continue to be so in the future. Static teams We believe that people play better when they get to play with the same group of people, you simply get used to doing things a certain ways and work on finding ways on improving. That's why we aim for static groups, new recruits have a chance to either join an already existing static group or build a new one. Do bare in mind that as much as we encourage pre-made teams in the guild we still expect everyone to be helpful and engaging with other guild members. The purpose of the guild is to have a nice homey community feeling after all. Recruitment A big part of what makes a game fun is the people you play with, so we want to recruit the type of people that fit into our philosophy. >> Mature players that wants to have fun but also know when it’s time to be serious. >> People that are helpful and not selfish >> We don’t allow racist, sexist or other rude comments. Everyone is welcome here so it’s important to behave and make each member feel welcome. >> Social and talkative people that want to contribute to a nice community. >> Write and speak fluent English. We are recruiting all classes and roles, our current demands are: Tanks: High Healers: High RDPS: High Melee: High Team Moogle: Wednesdays 18.00 ST and Sundays from 17.00 ST for about 3 hours each or longer if everyone wants to. One spot open, flexible about roles for the right person. Contact if interested. We are also building a second static team and are especially interested in one frost mage and another dps (pref lock/bm hunter/boomkin/arms warr/unholy dk or havoc dh) We are now focusing on building up a second static team in the guild, so we are especially interested in a tank, healer and ranged DPS. Send in your application here: www.guilded.gg/r/AdaE9MBPnE Contact PM me on Discord: dNXTep#0800 Or Battle.net: dNXTep#2946 Or join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/SSH8S9YMakgeolli12 2d
2d [A] <Vasto Lorde> Is Now Recruiting! ✠✠Vasto Lorde-Silvermoon (Alliance)✠✠ We are a brand new guild created in BFA with a goal to build a 25-man core, who are serious about progressing through the current content What we're looking for in our players on a basic level: - Be 18+ - Fluent in English, and willing to speak on discord. - Have a clear understanding of your class, preferably all specs - Be prepared to potentially play an off-spec should it be required. While we would encourage having an alt it's not completely necessary. - Clear mechanical understanding of fights – meter whoring will not be encouraged in this team. - Be sociable outside of raiding environments, we will expect the members to play together relatively consistently throughout BFA, be it dungeons, leveling etc. You should always want to take a guild member over a PuG player is the general philosophy we want to maintain. - Potentially we may want to trial you in a M+ environment just to get a feel for you as a player. Raid Schedule Mandatory raid are on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday 20:00 till 23:00 GMT Apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xJNd9c2Ki8uHSI2n6J0yTjtlSeiDg1cB98mWWMEuiEs/edit If you have any questions contact us on battle.net: Jacko3603#2622 RealTalk#21976Elftastic0 2d
2d <TCG> WTS Magic Rooster Egg i have one Magic rooster egg for sale bids starts at 15m gold can sell on any realm, ally side https://imgur.com/8UGJdBT only serious offers, btag rayven#2770Goram0 2d
2d Returning WOW Player. Played WOW from '04 until '08/'09 when partying became the norm. Keen to get back into a decent MMORPG and there's no competition to WOW so here I am. Currently have a 80 Warrior / 80 Mage however couldn't find them when I briefly logged into my account prior to buying BFA and a subscription. Debating what character to boost to 110. I will be creating an ALLIANCE character on Silvermoon as I've heard it's the busiest EU / UK server? What's needed end game these days? I've heard Shadow Priests and Shamans aren't desired. Also keen to join a guild. Miss the molten core days.Venga8A1F484 2d
2d Inner Sanctum Boost Runs We only accept gold on Silvermoon In short add Angel#2789 for full details Inner Sanctum is one of the most long standing and successful guilds on Silvermoon. We are currently a top guild on the realm and are now in a position to offer boosts as follows: FULL CLEAR - Uldir Heroic - 2m This boost will be every boss in the instance on Heroic difficulty. Items that are not needed by raiders will be traded as well. HEROIC G'HUUN - 1m Only the last boss of the instance which will get you Ahead of the Curve. M+10 - 600k Price is negotiable based on experience and if you are bringing your own key. Contact from more info. Prices Prices will always be changing and we aim to be as competitive as possible. We will be able to give you a price once we have discussed the boost you wish to purchase. All payments will be made with in-game gold on Silvermoon EU. Once again you can add Angel#2789 for any queries. Thanks for reading and best of luck.Enisee34 2d
2d [A] Ruthless building mythic roaster Ruthless, Silvermoon EU Alliance We are looking for experienced players that know their specs well and can contribute to our mythic progression team. We seek to extend and strengthen our roaster. We raid on thursdays and sundays 20:30-23:00 server time. Right now we are looking for: Warlock Moonkin WW Monk Hunter Mage Rouge Tank: DK, Monk, Pala or Druid (one of our tanks is interested in going dps) Ruthless is still a rather new guild. We cleared HC Antorus many times in Legion but didn’t have enough people for mythic yet. We are starting with a new raid lead into the new expansion. Looking to get close or clear Cutting Edge and get a fine spot on the guild leaderboard. If you’re interested feel free to add me on battle.net (Vefreas#2920) or contact me on discord (Vefreas#9038). You can contact our RL on battle.net (Achlyss#21351) or discord (Achlyss#4193).Talethiel5 2d
2d <Plague> recruiting! Hi everyone, Plague is a newly found guild that is looking to build a laid-back guild environment on Silvermoon. We are actively looking for both new and experienced players to build a raid roster with, run keystones, and hang out with in general. If you want to be part of our community, you can either hit us up ingame or join our guild discord: https://discord.gg/Pqgkb5 You are also free to hit us up ingame anytime on: Gogka (Canon#21849) Memorial (Kairo#2713) Pandito (Dansken#21593) Hope to hear from you soon!Gogka1 2d
3d [A] <Chilled Out Wargamers> RBG guild recruiting Hello, we're a RBG/PVP guild looking for more players. We are especially looking for Balance Druids & Demon Hunters. We have a fresh and motivated team who just started doing RBG together, we don't have a high rating yet but are working on it. We also play World PVP, random bg's and mythic dungeons. Social players are welcome PM Arenafighter/Battlelady for an inviteCrazyfox0 3d
3d <KnightS of Enigma>Recruiting for N/HC Uldir! <KnightS of Enigma> 8/8N 1/8HC --About our team We are a social and mature raiding guild formed by 20 players with ilvl 350+ --Raiding with us Our raid days are Friday and Sunday 20:30 - 23:30 server time. Current progress: 8/8N --Loot About the loot rules, we have a well-established system consisting in the fact that once you earn an item you can keep it if you need it, but if you don't you have to give it to roll. Everyone has a chance to receive an item from roll only one time, after that you count on your own luck. Also, if someone receive an item that is better for you than him, we will discuss and give it to the person who needs it the most in order to improve our guild raiding team. --Recruiting We do not have a formal trial period, because we don't see a need to. It's easier for us all to just see if we are a good fit without the pressure and restrictive rules. --Mythic Keystones+ We are doing a lot of M+ and we try to make keys with everyone --Contact Info: If you are interested in joining us or have any questions, please add us for a chat: Battletag:windzorx#21907 or Ariuss62#2195 Ingame: /w windzordd or ariuus Teamspeak 3:ts17.verygames.net:50135Windzordd4 3d
3d [A] <We Wipe At Trash> 8/8 N 2/8 HC Hello heroes of Silvermoon! Something about us: The guild <We Wipe At Trash> is a newly formed social and casual alliance raiding guild Previously we spent some time in other guilds where people rarely interacted with each other and felt excluded - almost like strangers. They only showed up for raids and left after a while. Therefore we, a group of friends, decided that we want to create a new guild that focuses primarly on building up a social guild-intern community where people can relax, chat and joke because we love banter and dark humor. Of course we'll be more serious when it comes to raiding. Concerning raids, we want to clear the normal/heroic content and get the achievement [Ahead of the Curve] for every raid tier. Most importantly, we want to have fun during our raids, hence a good atmosphere with banter will still be present while we slay one boss after another! ;) If you feel like this might be something for you, feel free to add me [Revelation#21542] or the recruitment officer for more details and/or questions: [SMOrc#21735] Our plans and goals: + Creating a fun and interactive community between our guildies where people feel comfortable and make new friends that want to stick with each other in the current and future expansion to enjoy the content together. + Raiding 2 days per week: Friday and Sunday 8pm - 11pm ST . Overall, we want to clear the normal and heroic raid content, aiming towards accomplishing the achievement [Ahead of the Curve] for every raid tier. + Doing mythic+ dungeons together + PvP content like battlegrounds, open world PvP, arena etc. will also be an option for everyone who wants to relax a bit, have a break from PvE or feels like killing some Horde players. ;) + We all are big fans of transmogs, achievements and mounts so you can always join with someone of your mates and help each other out or just do stuff together because most of the time it is more fun to do those runs in a group than alone! What we are looking for: + 18+ Players who are active, mature, have a good attitude and a sense of humor (we have a lot of banter and dark humor - racism is not tolerated) + If applying for a raidspot (as we aim to achieve a full HC clear), we want to communicate with each other through voicechat with Discord, so it is necessary to download and install it (Discord channel is seen in the guild information). We want tiltproof and wipe-resistent people that know how to play their class and are prepared. This includes having a fully enchanted and socketed character with flasks/bufffood/potions. Guild repairs and feasts are provided by the guild. At a later time, probably after we cleared the normal raid content, we will provide alt runs besides our regular raid schedule - preferably on the weekend. + Social people that are looking for an active social guild! So if you aren't much into raiding, you are most certainly welcome as well! We guarantee you'll enjoy your stay whilst lvling alts and doing other stuff. The chat is active and there are always topics to discuss, joke around or simply not feel alone. Feel free to join us! Raidroster search We are mostly full but there are spots open to maximize our roster to 30. So don't hesitate to leave a comment here or add me or an officer from the contacts below to secure yourself a raidspot in our Raid roster! OPEN RAID SPOTS + Tanks: BM Monk / Blood DK + Healers: 1 MW Monk / 1 Holy Paladin / 1 Holy/Disci Priest / If you want to apply as a healer, please contact our Heal-Offi [Jecce#2284] + DPS: Afflilocks / Frost/ArcaneMage / BM Hunters / Frost/UnholyDK. Be yourself, enjoy the time with your guildmates and most importantly, have a lot of fun in the content! :) Feel free to add and talk to us, you might be the next new member who will wipe at trash! Contacts: [Revelation#21542] [SMOrc#21735] P.S. For everyone wondering why I'm posting with my horde character: armory decided to not upload/update my Silvermoon alliance characters. I'd like to apologize therefore.Venilock20 3d
3d Contemplating (Alliance) - Recruiting Hi! We’re Contemplating, a casual raiding guild composed of friends and weirdos looking for more members to join our community for BFA goodness. The foundation of the guild is aimed at providing a fun and organized raiding experience with a friendly atmosphere. Our main raid night is Sunday 7pm - 10pm server time, with a focus on clearing normal and heroic modes. We're currently not looking for anymore tanks & healers for raiding, but everyone is still welcome! One of our main aims is to build a fun and close-knit community, rather than mindlessly collecting roster numbers. That's why we have a 3 alt per person limit, as well as regularly cleaning the roster of inactive members unless prior warning is given. So if that sounds like something you’re interested in, you can get in touch via: Joining our discord server and posting in the recruitment section: - https://discord.gg/3ZxDSSt Talking to our recruitment officer via Battle.net: - RedPancake#2190 Or commenting belowCakemagister24 3d
3d [A]<Hysteria> 6/8 N 1/8 HC. 8.45pm-11.45pm Raiding! <The Hysteria> The Hysteria is looking to Progress as a community and a Team. Most of the Officer/Veteran ranks have come from a Large social guild who didn't have the ability to have a raid team, as a collective we decided we wanted to progress and see content without having a pug, hence the creation of <The Hysteria>. Guild Info: Raiding days: Wednesdays: 8.45pm - 11.45pm Sunday: 8.45pm-11.45pmCurrent Progress 6/8 Normal 1/8 HeroicCommunication: Discord Currently Recruiting: Healers: All Exceptional applications are considered.DPS: Boomkin Druid DPS Warrior RogueAll applications will be considered, and we always welcome Social players who would like to potentially raid in the future, many of us have alts that we do ALOT with over the course of the week. Our Etho's As a team of players who have played with each over for many years we all agree that it is totally possible to play together and create a community in which we all help each other and enjoying raiding at the same time, We do NOT have a 'GM' as such all decisions are made in our guild between the Officers and the Veterans having equal say in what happens within the guild. Many of us have been in Hardcore raiding guilds, and have decided that this isn't the environment we would like to be in anymore - We would prefer to raid on a more casual basis, HC is our Aim and anything else we get is a bonus, our aim of working as a team, is that we can raid in a relaxed chilled but fun experience - and experience the game to its max without any stress of strict raid schedules etc. What we expect: People who can be social and communicate within the guild and in raids. Someone who can have a laugh but also know whens the time to be serious Be able to help other guildies in achieving things Being able to raid regularly, and be self-sufficant Someone who can Respect the guild and other players, and where the guild title with prideWe often have many random nights, Cards against humanity, Bad 90's Nights etc Even with all of the random stuff that we may get up to we do all agree there is a time to be serious and common sense is something we do like to have within our ranks. Applications Now being accepted via our Website :- thehysteria.net All Social members are welcome as well :) If you would like any more information please contact me in game. Claritty#2334Clarettay8 3d
3d i miss Vanilla heres why.. I miss vanilla. I remember when i had my human monk in Vanilla it was good back then.Fittma0 3d
3d [A] Good Name Pending, 3/8 HC Uldir recruiting for BFA About us If you like your guilds to be a mixture of humour, progression and a friendly atmosphere then you need look no further. We are a varied group of players that enjoy all of the content that WoW has to offer; ranging from M+ and raiding to achievement hunting and professions. Our guild was formed in Christmas 2017 with a focus on a warm and co-operative attitude and since then has established a great group of people that we are looking to expand on heading into BFA. We have a real range of members, from veteran players who've played since Vanilla, to newer players who started during Legion. You can check our Raider.io here: https://raider.io/guilds/eu/silvermoon/Good%20Name%20Pending Raiding With a new expansion comes new raids and a new set of progression. We hit 11/11 HC Antorus reasonably quickly after forming the guild, and are looking to push through heroic Uldir smoothly and quickly in BFA before heading into mythic raiding with the new expansion. We have no class or role restrictions; the most important thing for us is mature attitude and a willingness to work through a raid and its mechanics. We are currently 3/8 HC Uldir, and will be pushing through the rest of HC over the next few weeks with a view to starting more relaxed 1 night a week mythic progression at the start of October. During progression raiding we tend to raid: Thursday - 20:00 - 22:30 Sunday - 17:00 - 20:00 As we are all older players our raiding schedule is more casual and relaxed than in other guilds, if you can't make every raid we really don't mind and if enough of the raiding group can't make a particular night we will look to reschedule. Mythic Plus Within the guild we have a mythic plus group that caters to everyone’s tastes, whether you are completely fresh to mythic plus or enjoy pushing the higher-end of the mythic plus keys. In BFA we are looking forwards to new dungeons and affixes to test ourselves on, particularly with the new loot reward system to incentivise pushing the harder keys once again! Professions and Achievement hunting Away from the PvE end-game content our guild also enjoys some relaxed achievement-hunting and profession progress. Be it a Saturday night hunting rares in Pandaria or herbing with Hweg, we understand the need to sometimes just kick back and enjoy WoW at a slower pace. Joining us If any of the above makes it sound like we might be the guild for you, we’d ask that you join our discord below and follow the template set out in the applications channel. https://discord.gg/BHjMgAuDkgavstaa0 3d
3d [A] Tired of Mythic? Missing the social aspect? New to the game or returning from a break? Thinking of re-rolling for a fresh start? Mythic progress not your thing? Miss the social aspect of the game? Looking for a friendly, helpful place to call home? We may be the guild you are looking for! <TBG> is a casual raiding guild with a strong social aspect on the Alliance side of Silvermoon. We are looking for players from all walks of life to join our community as we raise the banners for the Alliance in the upcoming Battle for Azeroth We've all been there before. Wanting the social aspect so joined a large guild that claims a great social community, only to find there's 50+ people online but no one says a word. Or you've been burnt out by the every increasing demands of mythic raid teams that required your blood sweat and tears for a raid spot. These days raiding and progress is everything and there's no time for jokes and banter, We are looking to break the mold. Formed by a group of friends tired of the mythic play-style, We are looking for like minded people to join our progressive raid team that is aiming for ahead of the curve each tier, but not looking to enter into mythic raiding. We understand that people have families, jobs and other commitments outside of the game and don't want raiding to turn into an extra job. We won't demand raid attendance, all we ask is if you say you'll be there you gives us a heads up on discord if that changes. Raid days: Thursday and Sunday 19:45 - 23:00 ST with alt runs planned as well on other days. We also do Mythic + runs as a guild. Our current progress: Uldir 8/8 Normal and 3/8 Heroic Currently recruiting: Tanks: Closed Healers: Closed Damage Dealers : Ranged: Open Melee: Open (Please see last update for classes we are looking for) Social member are always welcome, Just let us know when you speak to us :) So if you are looking for a relaxed and friendly place to raid, level or start fresh or if you'd like more information contact one of our officers in game for a chat Officer Battle-tags: (Arí#2357) - Recruitment officer (Clotexl#2415) - Recruitment officer (Liviticuz#2841) (DursloK#21306) (Pooky#2966) (Smilis#2275)Vitori17 3d
3d <A> *Psycho Pink Chihuahua* LF Tank/RDPS Hi Psycho Pink Chihuahua is looking to recruit -Ranged DPS (Mage, Hunter, Boomkin) -Melee DPS (WW Monk, Warrior) We raid Wednesday and Sunday 20:00-23:00 Looking to do some mythic progression this season as a relatively newly formed group this year. Our emphasis is on having fun and making some good progress wherever possible! Any questions give me a shout or add me in game Nacra#21906Ylunia2 3d
3d [A]<Jynx> 5/8 HC LF Hpala /Monk and 1 Hunter Hello! We are the Guild <Jynx@Silvermoon> and currently we are looking for more enthusiastic players to join our friendly team for the forth coming Xpack. We also offer social raiding for normal/ Heroic Uldir. About us : We migrated to Silvermoon at the end of January 2018 and have been building a Raid group ever since. Prior to the release of BFA we cleared ABT HC (11/11HC) and 2/11 Mythic and look to continue raiding and push progress in further BFA content. Originally founded back in 2008 and have had steady progression threw out all available content. What we offer: A fun and family feel community, suitable for full time raiders and casuals. A place for people to call home, and meet new friends, enjoy the current and forth coming content in a relaxed and friendly raiding environment, with an active discord and M+ farming. We also welcome social members and leveller's. Progression: ~ Uldir: Normal - 8 / 8 Heroic - 5 / 8 Mthic - Raid day's & Time's: ~ Main raid nights: Wednesday 20:30 - 23:00 Server Time Sunday 20:30 - 23:00 Server Time Monday 20:00-23:00 Server Time We also offer a more casual raid team for players that just can't commit to full time raiding. This raid team will currently only be running once a week, unless players wish to raid maximum of two days. ~ Social raid night: Friday 20:30-22:30 ST This team is currently looking for healers and dps. Opportunities may arise for players of this team to join in on the main raiding days if they are interested and dedicated raiders. **NOTE: Discord is a must for all our raiding events , (Mic preferred but not essential) Currently we are looking for: ~ Healers: H-Pala Monk ~ Range dps: Hunter Lock We encourage all applications from other specialisations not listed! Thank you for reading this far!, if you have any questions just hit me up on this Post or contact us via b-net at GM: Battlenet: Emmi2014#2825 Discord: Airiain#4406 Council : Raid Leader - Astro#21726Luairna2 3d