Silvermoon

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
1h [A] WTB 100x [Heavy Junkbox] for 30k Title says it all. I want to buy 1000x [Heavy Junkbox] for 150k gold on Alliance side of Silvermoon-realm. edit: Basically I am looking for a Rogue with some free time and in need of few coins ;)Sighuman11 1h
4h [A] <The Alternative> [7/9M] recruiting! Hiya all, Another recruitment post. Bear with me. Who are we? We at <The Alternative> are a serious, but social raiding guild with a 2-nights a week raiding schedule. While we profile as a raiding guild, the social aspect of playing is important to us. Our guild chat is usually active with banter and/or discussions about mechanical keyboards and/or each others sisters. Most of us are fairly busy in real life, thus raiding is kept to two days a week. Aside from the raids we run mythic(+)s together and sometimes mess around in old content. tl;dr: We are laid back but take raiding/dungeons seriously. Who are you? As a prospective recruit, you are a capable player with an interest in raiding and/or mythic+ dungeons. You don't just play the game for hardcore raiding, but want a guild you can chill out with and chat a bit. tl;dr: You want to raid in a relaxed atmosphere. Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday; 7:45 - 23:00ish server time Open recruitment: We will currently consider all DPS. Some numbers: You can find our WoWprogress at http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/The+Alternative Interested, now what? If you are interested in joining, add Valtuda#2321 or Chipindip#2709 on B.net or contact an officer ingame. Cya around, ValValtuda26 4h
4h [A] <Elucidate> 3/9M 9/9HC Recruiting DPS Elucidate's new team has established itself with a strong core of raiders and are looking for just a few more reliable DPS to give it that final push. We stand out among other mythic progression guilds because we keep it more chilled and casual, whilst still doing all the things you need to do to progress. For us, our goal each tier is to clear heroic and then go as far as we can in Mythic. To achieve this, we ask for a certain level of reliability from our raiders, those who show this and maintain it get promoted to core, which is the group of players we are looking to expand. Our raid times are Wednesday/Friday/Monday 20:00-23:00 server time, we also do old raids, mythic+ etc. on other days, which you can sign up to on the calendar. What we are looking for in a raider: Reliability with raid attendance Willingness to learn and improve Be chill, even when things get stressful What classes we are looking for: Mage Boomkin Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman If you're interested in talking to us about joining, contacts are below: Krityâ: Kritya#21648 on BattleNet Kritya#6422 on Discord Gigsey: Gigsey#11775 on BattleNet Gigsey#0556 on Discord Shavocfist: Karnivore#21543 on BattleNet Shavoc#4570 on DiscordKrityâ1 4h
4h Limited Edition 9/9H 4/9M Looking For Recruitments. Hey there! |<Limited Edition>|Has been raiding since TBC and we like to think we get the job done in a fun environment! We're currently 9/9 Heroic 4/9Mythic ToS! In our core mythic raiding team we are currently looking for these classes in specific! -Paladin(Ret) -Hunter(BM,MM) -Shaman(Elemental) -Druid(Balance) We will consider any role applicants to help bolster our team and improve our Progression! Raid Schedule(Changed at 20.09.2017): - Wednesday - Guild Heroic - Friday - Mythic - Sunday - Mythic All our Raids are 2000-2300 Realm Time. We use Discord to communicate, if you have any questions come on and have a chat with an Officer. To attract their attention type @Officer in the #recruitment text channel. https://discord.gg/K683mDu If you're interested either reply to this post, send one of us a message on one of the BTAGs below. Officers: Abersyth - Abersyth#2525 Ansonia - VitoTorrano#1643 Plingplang - Crazymind#2906Plingplang10 4h
5h Not just another recruitment post I know, I know… You see these posts everywhere on the forums, specially now with Legion coming in the oh-so-near future! What am I talking about? I am ofc talking about guild-recruitment posts and why you should join their guild. But ofc you should not join THEIR guild. You should join OUR guild! Because even if we value progress, we value fun, friendship and real life more. We do not call people retards / idiots if they do mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes. We should know it. How we know? Well well well... a few examples coming up. This is a very good example, where our dps-warrior is falling off the edge at Iskar because he got a call from a random girl that have been looking at his a-s-s (damn language filter! :p) during spinning-class, and somehow got hold of his number. It totally blew him off –on all levels. ;) It is one of our funniest moments, and here is a clip of him telling us the story on TS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G53erdqrawE Other things that you should be aware of is that (one of) our Swedes LOVES to sing. She is especially fond of Christmas-songs, but she is open for suggestions. Like this time, her and “the Babe” singing a tune from Lion King: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJE08o3f02A And sometimes this is our level of humor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bE-3TRParI (low, I know :d) Sometimes pulls go so slowly that even Jerry the snail gets impatient: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvmFYfGtcNU And this might happen if you place warlock-portals at strategic positions before fight and people in raid get too curious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Q8oe9g8-0 Ok, that was all fun and games, now over to things you are likely to hear in raids/guildchat etc: -Anyone saying something that can slightly be interpreted as an innuendo will hear “THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID!” A lot. -Dogs barking in the background (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D449YYW1BRE) -DPS-warrior: “omg, I taunted! TAUNT IT BACK, TAUNT IT BACK!!!!!” (with panic in the voice) -Our feral: "Why am I out of catform? Why am I out of CATFORM!!" -Game-notification: “Pir has died” -Babe talking about his a-s-s. Now, some more about what we are doing and what we are especially looking for: We are currently setting up new days and times for raiding, join now and have a saying in it! The aim is 2 to 3 days raiding, and on off-nights things like transmog-runs, petbattle-nights (Mia will cry and try to talk you out of petbattles, cruelty towards animals and all that ;)), dungeon runs and possibly even some PvP (if its red, its dead etc)! Raid days are Thursday and Tuesday 20:00-23:00 server time. With Sunday as the social event day for now till we start using it for the alt raid night again soon :). We do not have any specific recruitment classes; anything goes! Play what you want to play, we all play to be having fun, and not playing a class/spec you don’t like… life is too short to play something you don’t really like!  We are progressing in ToS, 3/9 Mythic at the moment and looking to start on Mythic progress as soon as we can now. What we would ideally want to join us and help balance us out more going forward is; Chicken Ele shaman Hunter Holy Pala With mini ilvl 920 and 60 traits please, other classes will be considered but not a priority, sorry. Does this sound interesting? Well then, do not hesitate! Contact our lovely GM Azrél on Azrél#2374, or our super raid leader Sar on Sar#2626 , officers Naf on TheDreamerNo#2390, Skady on Skady#2301 and Tintay on Lockton#2976 :) Or contact us via our website www.treehugginghippies.eu Thanks for reading and hope to see you in guildchat soon!Azrél92 5h
6h Looking for [A] Guild Hey all, I'm a 929 Sub rogue currently on Thunderhorn. Due to my current guild being on the verge of disbanding (most folk have already left) i've decided to re-locate to silvermoon. Looking for a guild where I can call home for the long term. I enjoy raiding and have currently done 7/9 ToS HC. As I am looking for a long term home, I am even willing to re-roll to another class and level to the guilds needs. This will be after discussing it with anyone interest. Drop me a message if you have any questions :)Vhala8 6h
8h (A)Contemplating Salad 9/9HC LFM Hello and thank you in advance for reading this post! Let me start off with a bit of trade chat action and say that we are a friendly guild that reached 9/9HC ToS and is looking for more people to go into Antorus, the burning throne with. CS just switched realms from magtheridon because recruiting there was hell incarnate and we're hoping to have more success on Silvermoon. Our raid times and days are as followed: wednesday and sunday from 20:00 till 23:00 and we start forming the group about 15 minutes early to give us the chance to catch up with each other but also to discuss tactics etc. Next to raiding we do mythic (+'s) and like to help people get either geared or better gear, this does include socials. Now if you are interested in joining us as a social feel free to whisper me in game. If you are interested to join us as a raider be sure to go to our website and sign up @ Contemplatingsalad.com this makes it very time efficient for us to see who you are, what you play and what you would like to achieve. (it sounds like allot but it takes about 5 minutes to fill out). If you have more questions about anything feel free to whisper me in game Thank you for reading.Sneakystick10 8h
9h [A] 927 Fury Warrior LFG to Raid and Socialize with :) Been looking for a guild to Raid with as haven't managed to do any high level raids yet. Also looking to be apart of a community. I'm available pretty much every day besides Thursday evenings, I also have a microphone. (From UK) Wow Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/alursaAlursa0 9h
10h Looking for active social guild - silvermoon/alliance howdy i am new to wow but not mmo's (played healer for 5+ years on multiple mmo) looking for a active social guild on silevrmoon for alliance :)Bangand1 10h
10h Mature player looking for Social Guild Hi. This may seem like a desperate post but I am a long time veteran player who has not raided or even done many Dungeons since Diablo iii came out and stole my guild mates. I belong to a guild and if anything I am loyal to the point I have spent 5 years hoping my guild will come back and do stuff together again. We were an active guild who raided and did dungeons and challenges together up until cataclysm and then Diablo made an appearance and everyone went over to that and I am guessing since then to ventures new. It is getting quite lonely with the few alts left in the guild who come online now and then but most of those that were left went over to other guilds to continue raiding. Due to personal life commitments I am very rarely online in the evenings therefore I am not available to raid, and I have not really raided or done a dungeon in a very long time. On setting myself a recent challenge to get legion pathfinder I realise dungeons and raids are needed, I hate dungeon finder because since it came out there is no communication, people assume you know what your doing and where you are going and therefore you get left behind unable to complete and forced to leave. Gone are the days of shouting in Dalaran for extras to run dungeons therefore making acquaintances in game and actually knowing people. So I am at the point where I think its time to move on and find a guild who has a social aspect about it. Preferably a mature guild. Somewhere that maybe does some dungeons, challenges, older raids, etc. I don't mind if they have a raid team I am not looking to take peoples places in raids but happy if available to participate in alt runs. I am a female and an adult with children. I have played since burning crusade, I have been a long time council member on my current guild and raid leader. I work evenings so very rarely available past 5pm. Just looking for a social guild or raiding guild with a social aspect to it. To make some new friends who enjoy doing in game stuff. I am a big achievement collector so enjoy doing as much as I can. Thank you if you took the time to read this.Síénna3 10h
10h [A] Returning player looking for social guild Hi. As per title, I'm returning after a stint of having given up on the game for life reasons. But the harpy has drawn me back (actually I just have time now :P) and I'm starting fresh. New character, and not even any add-ons yet. I've ground my way to 20 and set up a sub so now I'm looking for a guild to call home. I'm interested in end game content, of course, but applying a percentage split I'm looking for a guild that is maybe 80% social and all about their members and community and 20% end game progression. There might not even be such a thing but hopefully I'll get a few bites and find some digs. Thanks for reading.Crushabus1 10h
11h Shadow Priest LF Social/Casual Guild Greetings all! I am searching for a guild that is casual but has a good social side during the day. Due to commitments days and times that I can raid changes weekly so a guild that can accept this is a must. Alittle About Me -Hard working -Always wanting to learn -Wanting to improve -Happy to help others -I like dogs (Fluffy ones) Current Progression (All pugged) - 9/9 N ToS - 5/9 HC ToS Please contact me at (Naenia#21137) if you have any questions :) Thank you!Naenía0 11h
16h [A][EU][Silvermoon] <FiLTH> <6/9M> <9/9HC> FiLTH, a friendly progressive guild looking for more skilled players to add to BOTH our teams. DiRTY Raiders and FiLTHY Raiders. FiLTHY Raid team: - Push Mythic progress - 3 mandatory raids a week, 3 hours each (Optional extra raid nights) - Must complete M+ 10 each week - 61 minimum traits - 925+ ilvl - 2 BiS legendaries Raids are: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday at 8:45PM - 11:45PM Server time (+1 GMT) DiRTY Raid team (Lead by Mythic raiders): - HC progress (More relaxed atmosphere) - Attend any 0-3 raids a week (3 hours each) - M+ 10 each week (OPTIONAL) - 56 minimum traits - 900+ ilvl - Any 2 legendaries - Potential promotion to FiLTHY Raid team (If the person wants) Raids are: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday at 8:45PM - 11:45PM Server time (+1 GMT) What WE can offer YOU: - Great and friendly community - Always people around to join in - Teamspeak 3 server - M+ guild groups up to +15 and above - Raid Logs after every raid - Website forums - Raid livestreams - Guild Whatsapp groups - Special event nights - Alt raids - Merch (selling like a god church) FiLTH is a fun place to be and most who join call it their home and family. Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/FiLTH APPLY AT: http://filth.guildlaunch.com/ OR Reply to this thread Message me on MrRoboto#2229 or Fozzy#2286Kelíg22 16h
18h [A] Deeprun Tram Security 7/9M ToS 10/10M NH Deeprun Tram Security of Silvermoon EU seek players who have a positive, friendly attitude and willingness to better themselves in order to progress through difficult content. Our raid days are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 19-22 server time. We are currently recruiting one healer and a few dps of the following classes: Healer: Holy Paladin Resto Druid Mistweaver Monk DPS: We're open to any exceptional dps regardless of class All applications will be reviewed and considered, so you are welcome to apply, even if your class/spec isn’t listed. If you are interested in raiding with us, visit our website www.deepruntramsecurity.org for more info or whisper Icegrlslave or Gwynie in game for a chat. Potential recruits should have the following qualities: - Proficiency with their class, knowledge about the game and the desire and attitude to reach a level of performance required in raid encounters by researching, practicing, and gearing. - Availability to attend 90% of our raids. - Positive attitude, willingness to learn/teach/improve, and distaste for drama/whining/complaining. - Acceptance of the guild rules and looting policy.Gwynie26 18h
1d [A] -=|Knights Legion|=- LF Mature, Long Term Raiders ...~ What we look for ~ We pretty much look for all types of players, mostly like minded people who share the same philosophy as we do which is to enjoy the game to its fullest, be part of a friendly community and to remember there is a human being behind every avatar! Raid wise we look for mainly one thing....reliability, in this term we mean if u can only make a raid once a week or 2 times a month, to us this is reliable...i little bit on the filthy casual side but we know when u can and cant join us on the raid front! Ofc we would prefer full time raiders above all as this makes for a stronger team, however we understand rl is rl. ~ What we can offer ~ Knights Legion has been around since 2007, we are old school in a lot of ways but are with the trend as well. For raiding we don't use DKP or Loot Council, we have a ranking system based on fairness, once you rank up from the trail period which is 1-2 weeks you roll like anyone else in the raid team. No favoritism, No reserved loot! just your rolls vs other rolls. Simple as that. Your also be part of a team and guild that are very friendly and a leadership that is outgoing, organised and has the teams best interest at heart, none of this clickly clicky nonsense! we are a mature guild! ( most of the time ^^ ) Social players are very very welcome to our guild as well, we host none raid guild events fro everyone to be involved in! Mythic + runs is ongoing each week, we are very active! (evenings mainly) ~ Legion raid progress ~ (Updated: 3/10/17) Antorus the Burning Throne (H): 0/11 ( Preping ) (N): 0/11 ( Preping ) Tomb of Sargeras (H): 9/9 ( Gear farm ) (N): 9/9 ( Alt/AP farm ) Trial of Valor (H): 3/3 (N): 3/3 Emerald Nightmare (H): 7/7 (N): 7/7 ~ Raid times ~ Wednesdays & Sundays ( Main ) 20:15 - 23:15 server time Fridays ( Alt/farm Runs ) 20:30 server, 2hrs+ ...Raid wise you get to choose which team you want to be a part in as in our normal or heroic team (or both), in some cases we may be slow in the progress then others but one thing is for sure we get the job done! Nothing is impossible! (learning the dance with Heigan..that felt impossible) If we tickle your fancy drop me a pm in game or add me for a chat =) Btag @ Raz#2760 Website - www.knights-legion.com Discord - https://discord.gg/S34XHgu ( Join us for a chat ) Very best regards Razorgon GM of Knights LegionRazorgon7 1d
1d [A] 936 H Paladin LF guild with M&HC Teams Hi guys, I am looking to join a guild currently in mythic but also has a heroic team. Right now I want to commit to a more casual schedule with the option to progress should I choose to. I prefer to raid between 5pm-10pm UK time (server -1). I play a lot during the day so would also like a large guild with people to speak to online during the daytime. I returned to the game around the release of TOS and so far I have mainly been joining PUG groups, I have multiple heroic KJ kills. I would like to join a guild for the upcoming tier. I play 936 Holy Paladin with 4 piece all enchanted and gemmed. I am still currently farming BIS legendaries. I do not play an offspec. Native English with microphone. THanksLouigi0 1d
1d Ares 9/9Hc 2/9M Recruiting for Antorus! Are you looking for a team to progress in Tomb Of Sargeras? A welcoming environment were you can feel at home? Look no more,Ares (9/9HC 1/9M) a newly created guild is recruting willing raiders to bolster our ranks. We are an international guild in the European server Silvermoon. Our main focus is towards the PvE environment specially Raiding and clearing as much content as possible while it remains relevant. We are a new guild consisting by veterans of the game. Our goal is to progress steadily to Mythic raiding while maintaining a relaxed and fun environment, this being said we will always be looking to get the most of each player and expect everyone to put the same level of effort. This is what we have to offer: 3 raid nights a week - Wednesday,Thursday and Sunday from 20:00 to 23:00 server time; A dedicated raiding team that will be pushing themselves to get better after each wipe; A Discord server for group content or just to hang out; Sense of community among the guild that will help you, make you feel welcome and part of something or that will be there just to listen to you. This is what we expect from you: Be eager to raid; Be proactive in and outside the game; Be a team player; Be willing to learn. Recruiting We are currently bolstering our ranks for Antorus! Tanks: Full Healers: Looking for 1 Disc or Holy Priest & a resto druid Damage Dealers: Good Damage dealers are always considered. Especially interested in Ranged Classes. Contact information: Magicismight Enina ChipheerMinasithil15 1d
1d <Concerted> 9/9 HC 1/9M recruiting 2 dps Hello everyone, As the title says we are a guild located on Silvermoon EU, we moved here a few months ago and been building up a stable raiding team since for the now released ToS. We have lots of experience in raiding going back all the way to wotlk, We achieved 7/7M EN before NH was released and aiming to get as far as possible into ToS M as we can and same with future raids aswell. Bit about our raids: We like to push ourself but at a steady pace enjoying the content as we go, we dont race against other guilds and just want to kill bosses and enjoy the company of fellow raid team members. We dont do split runs as we know a lot of people got real lifes and just dont have time for that, all we require is one char up to mythic standard, fully enchanted and always prepared for raids. We are currently recruiting a holy paladin or Holy priest ( be good if got offspec dps) and two dps ( any except hunters) To push as far into mythic ToS but to enable a strong core team for Antorus. Our raiding days are: Thursdays 7.45 - 10.45 - Heroic Farm Sundays 7.45 - 10.45 - Progression Mondays 7.45 - 10.45 - Progession As loot goes we expect everyone to know whats an actual upgrade for them, We are using RClootcouncil to decide who gets the loot that is dropped, to make it as fair as possible for everyone. We also encourage everyone to do mythic + outside of raids, either with guildies or themself as it can give good items and decent AP. If this got your interest or you have more questions feel free to leave a reply or contact us Thanks for reading and hope to see some of you in guild :) Socials also welcome :) Website: https://concerted.enjin.com/ Bnets: Hexanda: KriffKraff#2974 Nellenzie: Suzie#2347Nellina3 1d
1d False Gods 3/9 M LF Tank and DPS So, False Gods. From our humble beginnings on our first server Wildhammer where we were conceived as Men of Honour, we have consistently raided to a progressed yet not hardcore standard. We have a strong core group that have held together through the years and now we've all ended up on Silvermoon. Our Mythic progress somewhat slowed towards the end of NH due to people losing interest in the game and real life commitments. From small setbacks we managed to put together a strong, regular roster of around 22-25 raiders that are all vying for a place in our mythic 20 man roster for ToS. However we are always looking to bolster our ranks. We are an active guild outside of raids that like to push Mythic+ and other content (we have a couple of pvpers). As with most guilds raid nights are fun yet focused. We wont send you packing for talking during trash pulls, but during boss fights we do expect 100% concentration. Raid Days Tuesday 2045 - 0000 ST Friday 2045 - 0000 ST What we're looking for Priority: Blood DK Prot Paladin Guardian Druid WW Monk Ret Pally DK Mage Rogue Hunter Havoc DH Or just anyone who thinks they will be a good fit for our guild, will consider most classes. What we ask from you At least 9/9 HC ToS (Mythic experience preferred) Food, Flask and Pots Minimum 915+ iLvl Turn up on time Thorough understanding of your class/spec If you like what you have read then give one of the Officers a whisper Ashdamage Apocryphon Azilise Øy Thordru Xuèna Iefty Surrender visit our website http://falsegodsofsilvermoon.enjin.com/ or add Blightspark#2320 for a chat. Cheers!Apocryphon0 1d
1d [A] 100+ Dungeon Boosting Hi All, I've been performing dungeon boosts on horde side and recently decided to branch out to also help you guys over in Alliance. I noticed some demand in trade and have my Death Knight at 101. In the coming days, i will get geared and be ready to go. I offer my services to you, as a dungeon booster for Legion 100-110. Other services and levelling is possible, fees to be negotiated individually (low lvl dungeon, artifact skin farm, AP farm etc.) Price: 2500g per dungeon, per person (negotiable in certain conditions)Timing: Mainly available during 18:00-00:00 most days How it works: We join Looking for Dungeon queue for quick teleport, extra group experience and increased damage for myself. Mass pull mobs until the boss when possible. Wearing maximum heirlooms to 110 will increase your experience and reduce number of dungeons needed,to level faster. All loot traded to you upon request. Runs take between 7 to 10 minutes, depending on conditions and queue time with full heirlooms, you should gain 1 level every 3 dungeons (~30mins) Conditions: You must meet the requirements to join the dungeon finder in LFG. (ilvl 680) You must trade the money inside the dungeon before we begin. (advance payment) Some players prefer to pay in advance also for multiple dungeons or in another realm (your trust) You can choose to take part with some caution, or to wait for completion. (keeping up prevents vote kick) When there is some interruption to service, we begin again with no extra charge. for that dungeon. (DC, server down, kicked) If you've got any questions or comments please let me know. :) You can add me in game : Andy#2326 I will also begin to stream my boosting: Twitch.tv/sarthennis.Møfizø1 1d
1d A newborn boomkin LF a mythic grp for Anrotus Looking for a solid mythic group for Antorus. I was mostly inactive in ToS due to personal issues so was only able to get 3/9M. Currently leveling a boomkin to main in the Antorus patch. Seeking a semi-hardcore guild I could join now as social to be trialed when the time for raiding comes. Discord or TS. Consumables, addons, microphone, attendance. Preferably weekdays evenings (server time) because I can't always make it on the weekend. Spacekobra#2585Spacekobra0 1d
1d 6/9m disc priest lf guild for upcoming tier. 7/7,3/3(ce),7/10,6/9m and decent previous hc/mythic experience You can contact me in battle net - badthing#2449 P.s. Looking for guild who`s will be aimed on mythic in upcoming tier. Appreciated for you`r time.Badthings7 1d
1d [A] Rome in a Day (5/9M) 2 nights/week LF RDPS About Rome in a Day is a mature, friendly raiding guild on Silvermoon who raids two nights a week. We have consistently been one of the better performing 2 night raiding guilds on our server. Our goal is to kill as many bosses as possible in our limited schedule whilst having fun. The guild was formed in 2009 and has raided consistently since then with several members still with us since the start. Whilst skill and independence are valued we also appreciate a friendly and positive attitude. This being the main reason Rome has maintained it's core roster for so long. Successful applicants will find themselves welcomed into our community. Recruitment Even if your class is not listed we will still consider your application. We are currently interested in: Shadow Priest Ranged Hunter Warlock Mage Balance Druid Raid Times Raid nights: Monday, Thursday Raid time: 20:30 - 00:00 Server Time Our raid nights have been the same since WotLK and are not likely to change. We appreciate that people have real lives and do not mind people missing the occasional raid so long as warning is given in advance. To ensure that we always have enough people to do Mythic the raid team will consist of more than 20 people. This allows us to adjust to absences. As we can only take 20 people into a Mythic raid, when we are doing Mythic content, we will occasionally ask you to sit out. This is done in a fair manner such that no one person is forced to sit out each week. Recently we have been organising an extra, non-mandatory night for clearing HC where alts are welcome. Loot System We use a loot system known as Suicide Kings. What this means is that every person is given a random position in a list at the start of the tier. When a piece of loot drops it will be first opened up for bidding. Any player who's main spec is eligible for the piece of loot can bid. The successful bidder is the person who's highest on the list. They are then moved to the bottom of the list. If no players choose to bid then the piece of loot is opened up to rolls. Any player who can use that piece of loot, be it for OS or MS, can then roll on that piece of loot. Contact Info Slaqua - Lerp#2814 Website: http://riad.guildlaunch.com/ If you add me on Real ID please send me a message rather than waiting for me to message you. I get a lot of people adding me and I cannot keep looking at my friends list to see if any of the 10 people have come online. Progress WowProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/Rome+in+a+Day Legion Tier 20 ToS: 5/9 M Tier 19 NH: 7/10 M ToV: 3/3 HC EN: 7/7 M Warlords of Draenor Tier 18 HFC: 13/13 M Tier 17 BRF: 10/10 HC HM: 1/7 M Mists of Pandaria Tier 16 SoO: 12/14 HC Tier 15 ToT: 4/13 HC Tier 14 ToES: 4/4 N HoF: 6/6 N MSV: 1/6 HC Cataclysm Tier 13 DS: 8/8 HC Tier 12 FL: 6/7 HC Tier 11 TotFW: 2/2 N BoT: 1/5 HC BD: 2/6 HC Wrath of the Lich King Tier 10 ICC: 9/12 HC Slaqua130 1d
1d Order Of The Light actively recruiting ORDER OF THE LIGHT recruiting members to become part of a new guild based on having fun together! High social aspect with intent on raiding (when we have the base consistent number of active players) and pvp! Accepting all classes and roles. We have a very active Discord, and like doing pve, pvp, mythic dungeons together (& raiding when we have numbers!!) Join us brothers and sisters in a noble (and fun!) cause! Join the light!Larayel1 1d
1d [A] <Somewhat Cursed> 9/9H - 7/9M Recruiting! <Somewhat Cursed> is a guild currently working its way up the ranks of Silvermoon - EU after a recent server transfer, with the core of the team moving from Turalyon - EU. We're a raid team offering solid progress through an experienced and knowledgeable officer team who have years of experience in top 100 raiding. Whilst still having a fun and positive atmosphere during raids. We've come a long way since the server transfer recruiting back up to mythic numbers which we officially reached on the 26th of july and getting the first 3 mythic kills inside of 3 raids. Since then we've maintained strong and consistent progress and jumped many ranks on the silvermoon server. If you would like to know more about us please don't hesitate to whisper our officers ingame under Rhobian, Grózox or Nefisto. Also feel free to add Rhobian#2786 or grozox#1592 on realID to get in touch with an officer more easily. Raid Schedule: Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:30 Thursday: 20:00 - 23:30 Sunday: 20:00 - 23:30 We're currently searching for strong, dedicated raiders who indulge in good raiding habits showing up on time, with consumables and a min/maxed character. Currently Highly In Need Of: Rogue Warrior - Dps However all exceptional applicants will be considered! If you wish to apply, please contact an officer or make an application through our website: www.somewhatcursed.enjin.com Hope to see you online soon! ~ Rhobian, Nefisto & Gròz.Grózox15 1d
1d <Izanami> is recruiting! - Silvermoon [A] Current progress: 9/9 HC, 1/9 Mythic ToS! We're a somewhat new guild with a very friendly and helpful enviroment, looking to complete our main team for our mythic progress in ToS, while we wait for Antorus to come out. At the moment we're looking for: * 1 Death Knight DPS (With a tank offspec) * 2 Ranged DPS (ShadowPriest, Balance, Warlock or Hunter) Raid nights: Wednesday, Sunday, Monday Raid time: 19:45 - 23:00 Wednesdays we do a 9/9 HC clear and then move on to mythic. Socials are very welcome aswell ofcourse! If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up ingame: Arovar Best regards, Arovar (Izanami-Recruitment Officer)Arovar0 1d
1d - -Naenía0 1d
1d Project Horizon 3/9 M LF 1 Heal & 1 DPS Hey there we recently transferred from Anachronos our fist week in mythic we got Goroth and DI down, second week we got Goroth, DI and Harjatan down. LF 1 heal and 1 DPS to complete team and allow others to play mains rather than alts. We raid mythic Weds and Sund from 9-12 server time and also on Thurs we do an optional heroic clear for all in guild and any alts who fancy it. Were also open to casuals who just want to chill. Feel free to reply below or whisper us in game Archgordie Ianuaira - vpangel#2722Archgordie1 1d
1d [A]: Aiur 8/9 HC looking for more Aiur was reassembled in Nov 2016 on Draenor horde, were we started as a casual guild doing M+ and Pugging some raids here and there. After we grew consistently, a 2 day raiding roster was set and we took a more raiding approach type of a guild. Before legion and the summer holidays, the guild split for the simple reason that, a good number of our core did not want to move to Mitic raiding after we were clearing HC NH under 2 hrs. After the summer brake, those who stayed loyal to the cause and myself started a new project on Silvermoon alliance. Now with a raid roster settled and 2 days raiding is back on a weekly schedule, we are striving forward. We are looking for like minded players who value quality over QTY. Progress this exp: 7/7 HC EN 3/3 Normal TOV 1/3 HC TOV 10/10 NH normal. 10/10 NH HC 1/9 NH Mitic 9/9 TOS N 8/9 TOS HC Guild requirements: At least 910ilvl and 62 traits Active with great attitude Eager to be on board and help the guild move forward. Raiding: 2 nights Monday and Thur 20.00 - 11.00 sharp no 30min ext personal Loot until we hit Mitic raiding. Then we will include EPGP or some other system Roles still in need: 1 possible tank spot for the right candidate 1 Healer dps roles are up for grabs. Classes open: Warlock Mistweaver Ele shaman Resto Druid Mage Warrior Keep in mind that all classes will be considered, these above are the most classes desired. If you think that you have what it takes and this sounds like it suits you, please don't hesitate to contact one of us. Kartor#2203,roronoa#2243Mizzarr31 1d
1d Dedicated Tank - LF Antorus HC/Mythic progression Hi, After my guild has disbanded some months ago I decided to take a short break from the game we all love. We had full heroic progress on EN. We also sold dozens of boosts to Xavius HC. I have been part of many guilds that have fully and easily cleared HC content in the past (example: "Nemetos Order" on Sylvanas which are now 7/9 ToS Mythic). Now I'm back and I'm looking forward to joining a guild to progress on HC/Mythic Antorus. Here is a summary of what I can bring to your guild: dedication 10 years of game experience patience always looking to improve myself and others around me an open mind to any kind of criticism 100% guaranteed raid attendance desire to prepare for upcoming content on PTR As far as raiding times go, the only days when I can't raid are: Monday (can only raid from 20:30 server time) Thursday My timezone is GMT+3 (one hour after server time). If you're unsure about whether or not to contact me I will gladly take a trial. Looking forward to your invites!Dolnaar0 1d
2d [A] [Silvermoon] <Call of the Void> 9/9 HC Call of the Void Recruitment Post Hello fellow players, below will tell you a little about our guild and what we aim to achieve. About the Guild (Updated 09/10/17) Call of the Void is a young guild which was created on the 01/07/2017. In the 3 months we have been evolving our raid team in ToS and we have a comfortable 2/3/9 core team of raiders who have successfully cleared 9/9 HC ToS. We have a laid back approach to raiding with a friendly environment. We currently raid 2 days a week and we are looking for more members to join our team as we want to expand to a 2/4/14 composition. As mentioned our main goal is to clear heroic content whilst current, however if we kill all heroic content within raiding hours we will work on some mythic raid bosses (If we have 20 man comp). The average age of our guild is 25+ however this does not restrict our recruitment to this age we just ask you have a mature attitude wanting to enjoy the game. We use Discord to communicate in and out of raid hours as well as in-game chat functions, currently we are using personal loot as we find this is a system which awards loot quite fairly with little stress and also makes it so we can focus on bosses because the assignment of loot is quick. Guild Warcraft Logs/Progress Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/Call+Of+The+Void Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/285841 Raid Times Monday:- 20:00-23:00 Server Time Tuesday:- 20:00-23:00 Server Time If our guild sounds like it might suite you and you want find out a little more information or trial with us please contact us below using our Bnet tags/Discord or replying to this thread. To find out what classes we are currently trying to recruit for the team please check out my latest update post. Thanks for reading, Sythe Bnet Tags: -Sythescar#2850 -Apeth#2344 Discord: -Sythescar#5729Sythescar14 2d
2d LF weekend guild As title says i'm mainly looking for and friday/sat/sunday raiding guild i'm 909 with 63 traits Hpriest i also have and Hpala with 934 with 67 traits https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/d%C3%A9ckh%C3%A1nd https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/n%C3%ADtrox https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/d%C3%A8ckNítrox0 2d
2d Looking for a main spot tank So my guild decide they do not want to bother with mythic, i am no hardcore player, but i do have the time to play, and i would like to try the mythic modes of the current raids and others in the future, so i am looking for a guild in need of a tank that is around 8/9 hc or 9/9 hc or maybe starting on mythic ToS first boss, or maybe a guild attempting to form a mythic team with a bit less of ToS progress but still aiming for some mythic modes, casual if possible of course. Anyway my BTG is hugedeal#2504, if interested you can add me, whisp me in game or whatnot, cheers and gl and ty vm!Lorlaniel0 2d
2d [A] <Volatile> [6/9M ToS] Recruiting Who are we? Volatile is a mythic raiding guild with a slightly more casual approach. We raid 2 nights a week, sometimes 3, and only require you to have one geared character. Who are we looking for? We're primarily looking for ranged DPS and a healer to fill out the roster. Even though your class isn't listed below, don't be afraid of getting in contact with us. Tanks - Low Healers - High (One Holy Paladin) Ranged DPS - High Melee DPS - Medium Overall we're looking for people with a good knowledge of their class/spec who know how to improve their gameplay. Being fairly thick skinned and being able to accept constructive criticism, as well as the occasional jab from some of our more 'outspoken' members, is a big plus too. When do we raid? We raid two times a week as standard, we often have an additional raid day if necessary. See raid times below. Thursday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time) Monday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time) Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm (Additional day) Application process: We believe the best way to get to know if someone is right for the guild is just to have a chat, rather than go through a long application process. So we'll have a chat, look at logs and possibly run some M+ to get to know each other. If you're interested in joining our mythic raid team, contact any of the following: Contact us: Recruitment: Hjp#21650, Phynn (ingame) GM: Xadel#2609, Xadel (ingame) Passive#2900, Malenky (ingame)Phynn38 2d
2d [A] Tranquil Mind We are a PVE orientated guild on Silvermoon(EU), created to fit the needs of a group of “veteran” players. Whilst over the years our priorities have shifted more to real life commitments and responsibilities (such as family, kids or work), we still enjoy the challenge of playing the game and clearing content. We prefer to do so in a relaxed, friendly and mature environment, based on teamplay, friendship and trust. We enjoy progress, but most of all, we enjoy progressing together. We take pride in our positive atmosphere, and when it comes to our members (both existing and new), we don't settle for anything less than respectful, friendly and mature players. This is also reflected in our recruitment policy, where we chose quality over quantity. We encourage our members to team up as often as possible, to build friendships, teamwork and a sense of community. Currently, we run Mythic+ on Mondays and raid once a week on Fridays, 8.45pm to 12am server time (numbers permitting). Neither activity is mandatory, but we do expect attendees to be able to carry their weight, which includes a certain knowledge of class and role, awareness and knowledge of tactics. For more information, please contact me (Ceare#2353) or one of our members in game. CeareCeare0 2d
2d [A] <New Found Glory> 7/9 HC Are Recruiting! We are New Found Glory. After only forming at the start of the month we one shot our way to 9/9N & 2/9 HC in a couple of hours on hour first day! Since then we have progressed to 7/9 HC while having a blast along the way. We are primarily formed from old school players and boast a wealth of raiding experience between us, including our raid leader who has been involved in many server first kills. However, we also have a few young Mist, WoD, and even a legion baby! Making our roster one of the most diverse around. Well, we're currently looking for more great people who're enthusiastic, reliable and looking to have fun and come play with us! We want to make progress, but the main goal here is to have fun and enjoy each other's company. So our raids are a more relaxed environment, however, our primary focus is the reliability of players, those who attend raids consistently will be noticed and rewarded. Right now, we're looking for the below roles and classes, 910+ ilvl is required for those joining the heroic runs, normal can be joined at lower ilvls. We're also happily accepting socials who want to do other activities with us too! We raid Wednesday & Sunday 20:00 -23:00 Server Time. Currently recruiting: Mage Warlock Arms/Fury Warrior Unholy DK Main Roster Requirements: Be punctual to both raid days Discord and functional Mic Accepting of loot rules Summary of what we are looking for in a raider: Reliability and punctuality with raid attendance Willingness to learn and improve Eagerness to progress Enthusiastic about getting to know your guild mates[/li]What we can offer you: A relaxed environment in which you can progress Active Guild Mates to partake in your endeavors Warcraft Logs analysis and help Discord and Website to stay in touch Raid livestreams Alt raids We hope you're interested in joining us! If so then please head over to our website at http://newfoundglory.enjin.com and apply via Recruitment. Alternatively get in contact with me at WoWBae#2305Zaccuda3 2d
2d (A) Orion Needs You ! HUNTERS AND LOCKS ! 9/9 ToS HC Orion is a small guild which are currently sat at 9/9 heroic ToS, after a rubbish summer break and some people taking breaks and such we are looking to replace the stragglers, we are currently looking to reinforce our core team with Ranged dps (mainly needed) Healer prefer pala or shaman and will consider some good melee dps our raid nights are wednesday 20:00-23:00 sunday 20:00-23:00 times given are game time so please get in contact with me on aiyame#2499 and lets have a little chat and see where it takes us and hope for some good timesAiyame15 2d
2d <Devious> ToS 5/9M LF Tank & Healer! Devious is an old guild originally founded in 2006 at the release of The Burning Crusade on Silvermoon EU. The guild was founded with a desire to create a raiding-oriented guild with the priority being progress. Our progress in The Burning Crusade ranked us amongst the top 4 guilds on the server. During the following expansions we have progressed through the content at a steady pace gaining us a good reputation on server. We are now looking to recruit new members to complete our core raiding team which has been with us since the establishment of the guild. Our members have raided together for so long that we have become like family. We are not looking for bench warmers, we firmly believe that it is always quality over quantity. What we are looking for: At least 95% attendance (excluding pre-planned holidays or other pre-arranged absences) 100% dedication to the raid and the guild. LOYALTY is a big deal to us. You to be fully prepared for raids. You are willing to wipe, if you don’t like wiping you need not apply. We're looking for motivated players, we will help you if you need help but full knowledge of your class/spec is required. Have a proper connection/PC, everyone has tech issues but we expect you to be online and raid ready at all times. Classes open for recruitment: All DPS especially Ranged. Current Raid Schedule: Sun: 8pm-11pm CET Wed: 8pm-11pm CET Thu: 8pm-11pm CET Raid invites start 15 minutes prior to the time mentioned above. Apply via: www.devious-silvermoon-eu.enjin.com/apply Or Email us at Deviousrecruitment@gmail.com Or Contact members listed: Ash#23955 (Guild Master) Vizzy#2821 (Raid Leader & Recruitment) Psah#1302Vizzeh21 2d
3d <Perfugas> 3/9M recruiting 1 Resto Shaman [EU - Silvermoon - Alliance] <Perfugas> http://perfugas.guildlaunch.com 9/9HC 3/9M Perfugas is a 2 day raiding guild on silvermoon that has reformed from our previous guild, The Lore. We still retain many of our members from the previous guild, but in a more condensed, focused way. This means we can welcome new members while also retaining our core older members, some who have vanilla experience. Currently we are recruiting people to push Mythic progression within Tomb of Sargeras and Antorus. There, we will try to push as high as we can for a two days a week raiding guild. Mainly for Achievements, and personal goals. we are in need of exceptional ranged DPS and 1 experienced Resto Shaman. Raiding times We raid on wednesdays and mondays from 19.45 to 23.00 and have an optional HC clear on thursday 19.45-23.00. What we want from raiders. * We expect a regular attendance to raids (we understand real life can and should take priority, but try your best, and plan ahead). * Research/simming of your class to optimise your stats/talents. * Aquire knowledge/tactics for bosses PRIOR to raid times. * and ofcourse to have fun! What you can expect from us. * Professionality in raids and on what we do. * A fair loot distribution (RCLootCouncil). * A fairly decent progression within current and upcomming raids. * To administer certain events to help out in gearing alts or doing high end mythic+. If you agree to all of this feel free to apply and we'll take a look at your application. For any more information, you can contact one of our officers below. Drexigar in-game or Bnet Elpierro#2379. Vishus/Baguetté in-game or Bnet !@#$oloid#2205.Drexigar8 3d
3d [A] <Shroud> 5/9 Mythic ToS are recruiting! Shroud – EU – Silvermoon [A] <Shroud> are currently looking for anyone interested in mythic progression with a semi-hardcore guild. We enjoy having a laugh while also pushing for progression as hard as possible in our two-day raiding week. Our experienced leaders have led guilds since TBC, and can guarantee a competitive mythic raid team. Raid Experience 5/9 Mythic ToS. 9/9 Heroic ToS. 9/9 Normal ToS. 4/10 Nighthold Mythic. 10/10 Nighthold Heroic. 10/10 Nighthold Normal. What we will give to you: A well-organized guild A friendly and fun atmosphere A progressive raid team, working through mythic A fun community to play games with, not just wow! Raiding days/times (Server Time): Wednesday – 20:30 till 23:30 Sunday – 20:30 till 23:30 Tuesday - 20:30 till 23:30 (Optional) Recruitment We are currently looking for: - MM (pref) / BM Hunter. - Feral Druid - Warlock - Boomkin - Havoc Demon Hunter - MM Hunter. - Resto Druid However all exceptional applications will be considered. Voice: Discord What we expect from you: - That you are prepared for every raid and ready on time. - Know your class and be dedicated to keeping up-to-date on the class. - Able to take criticism and progress from it. - Always bring flasks, pots, and food. - Don't stand in the fire. If interested, please contact any of our officers (Nèff (Nef#22913), Absólution (Absolution#2145)) or message myself in game or on Battle net: Crispina (Quavers#2121). Or visit our website: shroud-silvermoon.guildlaunch.com Thanks for reading - Shroud TeamCrispina26 3d
3d Warlock lf raiding guild. Hello I am popiie and Im looking for a guild. I want to start raiding again on a more normal level like I used to (I dont mean normal diff). For some time I've played on a more casual lvl beacuse I wanted a bit of a break and I was unsure if I would have time for raiding when school started again. So a bit about me then. I'm popiie, a Swedish man in his best years (18). Most ppl think Im older tho if thats any comfort for ppl who are wary of my age. I've had quite the raiding experience in this expansion and I've had a great time. If theres one thing I need in a guild its that ppl are social. If you want to look at my logs, best thing would be to look at when I was in a guild called bad alts if they are still there. That was when I was kind of in my prime ish. Anyways if you want to have a chat on discord you can add me "popiie#4628" or bnet "popiie#2789" Regards popiie \o/Popíie6 3d
3d Looking for a guild Hello, I am looking for a guild to have fun and raid with. I prefer casual raiding guilds (normal+heroic level is perfect). I can also be a social in a mythic raiding guild which does social/alt runs in heroic level raids. Raiding times around 19-22ST (might be +-1hour). Can attend all days. I was a mythic raider back in MoP/WoD, but wasn't raiding for 2 years now, only playing casually (which I want to continue). Mainspec - BM hunter (922ilvl, but this is a small detail in my opinion). If someone has a place in their guild - I would be happy to join someone :) I was playing alone for 2 years, but it's a social game after all. Cheers.Pvpdxnx2 3d
3d [A] Hardcore Raider looking to settle down. Hello there lads , As the title states I am a ex hardcore raider that is looking to settle down in a less hardcore guild. My priorities are clearing heroic version of the new content but not bothering with mythic as that content is not for me , I've been there , done that , It is clearly not my cup of tea , not due to the difficulty but more due to the stress it gives me combined with my personal life. About me I'm a 19 year old average guy from Belgium who works at a DIY store with shifts that change each week hence finding a guild right for me is a huge pain in the backside. One week I have to work from 6:30 to 14:00 and the other I work from 12:30 to 19:00 ( both of them are server time) So late night raiding is nice for one week but horrible for the others , and normal raiding ( like at 8PM ) is nice for the early week but bad for the late one ( I get home at about 8:00 and still have to eat) . As you notice my schedule is thus very messed up , but it's always the same so It wont suddenly switch weeks. I am currently 941 ilvl and don't really have that much care for gear , my desirers are a bit more unconventional , I am a transmog / mount / pet / achievement hunter. ( During progression I wont even roll for something for transmog I understand that progression comes first ). Worth to note I play every single class , or atleast I try to. So I got plenty of alts to call upon if you need to altough I am working on transfering most of them to alliance now and leveling the others ( so leveling is definetly a thing I enjoy with friends). What I am looking for ( you probably skipped to this) A guild that raids between 20:30 ish and not past 24:00. A guild that completes heroic current content eventually ( so even if you are a 1/9 NM right now don't worry you can still contact me :) ) A guild that knows how to bant. A guild that has options to promotion ( not that I remain trial raider for 6 months and when I am about to leave I get promoted 'cause they do not wish to lose me ) A place I can call home and log in to every day with a smile on my face. What I offer. A metric ton of bants daily. Fresh memes for you to enjoy. A good dps/tank/heal whatever you want , I'm like Ditto. A person that wont fail and if he does knows how to admit it. A very special type of potato ( If you get this +5 points ) A fashionable person. Punctuality. If you like dogs / cats / animals in general, you are definetly going to like me. With friendly greetings and bants. Inserted. ( PS : I do not mind to server transfer if you can convince me to)Inserted9 3d
3d [A] Remnant - 9/9 HC, 7/9 M Recruiting for ToS Hype Hey there! About us: Remnant is a freshly made semi-hardcore guild on Silvermoon. We started off as a group of friends on Defias Brotherhood raiding in Wipe Material until it came to a point where a lot of people were burning out, including the officers, which resulted in us looking to transfer to a new server and start fresh leading us to where we are right now. All of us have experience in raiding in world top 100-600 ranked guilds and/or Gladiator or higher PvP experience and are looking for players with roughly the same experience as us. Tomb of Sargeras Mythic Wipe Count: Goroth - 32 - Total time - 1 hour and 53 minutes. Demonic Inquisition - 5 - Total Time - 22;40 minutes. Harjatan - 13 - Total Time - 1 hour and 6 minutes. Sisters of the Moon - 53 - 4 hours, 29 minutes and 55 seconds. Desolate Host - 29 - 2 hours, 29 minutes and 56 seconds. Mistress Sassy - 75 - 3 hours 55 minutes and 57 seconds. Maiden of Vigilance - 139 - 3 hours 35 minutes and 41 seconds. We had quite a few Weak Aura problems there so took longer than expected unfortunately. Past Progress: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic as of 24/11/2016 Trials of Valor: 2/3 Mythic as of 5/1/2017 The Nighthold: 4/10 Mythic as of 16/2/17 ending at rank 540 - after that point, our old guild stopped raiding. Current Recruitment: Classes we are recruiting Ranged DPS (Hunters/Boomkins pref) but we're open to considering applicants of any role/class. We do, however, have these requirements for new players looking to join: Have good past/current PvE/PvP Experience. The reason for why we say PvP as well is because we feel if one person is doing really well in PvP, there is no reason for them to not be able to perform just as well in PvE. Be 18+ Be of at least 905+ ilvl. Exceptions can be made, of course, depending on experience if a returning player etc. If that is the case, you’d be welcomed as a social and at a later point put to a trial position after having obtained good enough gear. The way we handle loot: Loot Council with changes of Loot Council every week between people that are interested in being on the Loot Council. There is always 1 officer there. What you can expect from us: Dedicated officers that are online quite often and always looking to improve the guild/help out its members. A good raiding/guild atmosphere that does not tolerate excessive arrogance or drama. Proper handling of loot where if there's any arguments, they're quickly resolved. What we expect from you: To be a dedicated and motivated raider that is always prepared for a raid and looking for ways to improve their play. To have read up on every boss that we’re progressing on. We want to make the most out of the time that we’re raiding and it would save us a lot of time when everyone has read up on the tactics beforehand. To be a mature person and be able to handle constructive criticism as well as not cause any type of drama inside or outside of raids. Raiding times: Tuesday - 20:00 - 23:00 Thursday - 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday - 20:00 - 23:00 We may sometimes extend the raid by half an hour at most if we’re very close to a progress kill. For contacts, you can add: Virent#2155 - Vintre/Virent Garwal#2350 - Meldoria Lhissae#2695 - Scholastia Or you can also check our website and apply on http://remnant-eu.shivtr.com/Vintre11 3d
3d [A] Buying 1000+ Heavy Junkboxes Well, after so many years I'm finally wrapping up The Insane title. I will be needing 1170 more boxes as I have pickpockted some myself already. I'm thinking 150g per box sounds fair and I would prefer to get them before or sometime during the upcoming Hallows End event so I can take advantage of the bonus reputation buff. Contact me in-game or C.O.D them to Amadee on Silvermoon. *NOTE* I may or may not still be farming them myself so before you go and get 1k + of them please do contact me in advanceAmadee2 3d
3d (A) Almost Heroes 7/9M Recruiting! Hello everyone! About Us: Almost Heroes is a Alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild based on EU-Silvermoon. We're looking to expand our current roster of very experienced and adept players. We are a group of friends starting anew come Legion. All of us have been raiding since the TBC-WotLK era at a high/very high level and therefore wanted to create something for ourselves. Almost everyone currently in the team knows each other in some way, shape, or form. Most of us are additionally very good friends, which in turn creates a healthy and friendly atmosphere. Regardless of our relations to each other, we still have a very competitive mindset when it comes to clearing current content. With all of that in mind, we aim to create a friendly and long-lasting home for anyone that wants to be a part of it, a steady raiding schedule and lots of progressing. Recruitment: The following list is what we would prefer, even if your class is not listed, we really recommend you to apply if you believe this guild is for you. If you can prove it, you'll get a spot. We are mostly after any DPS classes except for mage, warlock and Ret PaladinSchedule: Tuesday 20:00-23:00 Wednesday 20:00-23:00 Sunday 20:00-23:00 General info: We are using Discord as our way of communicating. We're also using a Loot Council to gear our members fairly. Raid Invites go out at 19:30-19:45.What you can expect as a Trial: Our Trial period usually lasts around 2-3 weeks. General feedback on how you're doing. A very friendly and social community. Experienced players to give you any help you'd like.What we expect from you: In-depth knowledge of your class, and raid encounter tactics. Come prepared to raids, Flasks, Pots etc.. but also AddOns. A good mindset, wanting to improve and not be afraid to share suggestions. Do not be afraid to ask questions! Friendly and mature, we like to joke around a lot tho.So with all that out of the way, please send an application our way if you think you have what it takes and if our guild seems like an enjoyable place to spend your time. How to apply! Applications are done via our website http://almostheroes.shivtr.com/ If you have any questions or just want to chat about anything then you can message one of the officers in game: Veliqueww - Silvermoon Thinlízzy - Silvermoon Sembrah - Silvermoon Cenoroid - Silvermoon DreeaMz - SilvermoonDreeamz16 3d
3d [A] <Suit and Tie> Silvermoon TOS 9/9HC, 2/9M <Suit and Tie> TOS 9/9 HC, 2/9M is a Heroic raiding guild that focuses on heroic and mythic progression. Looking forward to the upcoming raid content and to aid us in our mythic progression, we're looking for the following classes for our roster: - Warlock (Destruction or Affliction) - Warrior (Fury or Arms) - An active tank offspec is a plus. - Druid (Balance or Feral) - Mage (preferably frost) The minimum requirement to join our raiding team is to have a character with at least item level 920 (which should include tier 20 pieces) and experience raiding TOS Heroic (preferably a full clear). Please note that preferably this is what we're aiming for when searching for a new player, but we will always accept new players and give them a chance to prove themselves on a fair trial even if they are slightly bellow the minimum requirement. Our raiding days are: Thursdays, Sundays and Tuesdays from 20:30 to 23:30 server time. The main goal of our team is to get the "ahead of the curve" achievement before the end of each patch and also to progress as much as possible on mythic raiding after the heroic progression is done. If you're looking for a nice raiding environment and a new place that you can call home, then look no more you came to the right guild. The next step is to add my battle tag and let's have a chat. Salutations (GM) Drivon#21237 (if I don't accept the invitation straight away, I promise that I will do it once I get home after work) Please check our progress on: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/Suit+and+TieBagoras90 3d
3d [A] <Elucidate> 3/9M 9/9HC Recruiting DPS and Healers After reforming our team a month ago, Elucidate has progressed rapidly to 9/9HC and 1/9M. This isn't our first success story like this, our original team formed in HFC and progressed to 5/13M in just 2 months from forming the team, carrying on to 7/7M in EN. Well, we're currently looking for more great people who're enthusiastic, reliable and looking to have fun and come play with us! We want to make progress, but the main goal here is to have fun and enjoy each other's company. So our raids are a more relaxed environment, however our primary focus is the reliability of players, those who attend raids consistently will be noticed when the time comes to pick 20 to enter the instance on mythic. Right now, we're looking for the below roles and classes, 915+ ilvl is required for those joining the heroic (and 920+ for mythic) runs, normal can be joined at lower ilvls. We're also happily accepting socials who want to do other activities with us too! Summary of what we are looking for in a raider: Reliability with raid attendance Willingness to learn and improve Eagerness to progress Our raid team are specifically looking for: Mage Shadow Priest Rogue DPS Death Knight DPS Warrior Havoc Demon Hunter Boomkin Elemental Shaman Our raid days are Wednesday, Friday and Monday. From 20:00-23:00 realm time. If all this sounds great, then be sure to get in touch with us! Here are our contacts: Krityâ: Kritya#21648 on BattleNet Kritya#6422 on Discord Gigsey: Gigsey#11775 on BattleNet Gigsey#0556 on Discord Shavocfist: Karnivore#21543 on BattleNet Shavoc#4570 on DiscordKrityä22 3d
3d [A] Daytime Raiding Guild - Meridies [7/9 M TOS] Meridies on Silvermoon, a Daytime Raiding guild recruiting people from across the globe! Recruitment: Death Knight Rogue Shadow Priest Mage Resto Shaman Resto Druid Discipline Priest Raiding times are 1300 - 1600ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. What we offer you: Steady progression on new content A fair loot system, currently we use loot council A small, friendly and close knit raid team We are based on a highly ranked PvE server with a thriving economy. What we require from you: High level of attendance High degree of personal ability, in both your mainspec and your offspec Ability to theorise on your feet on how to adapt to new content The ability to understand spoken and written English to a good degree A working headset with microphone To be active and contribute to the forum discussions. Able to join the guild on Silvermoon, help us, help you. Atleast Concordance in Main Weapon Aims and objectives of the guild: We simply aim to create a relaxed but focused raid environment that clears all content offered by Blizzard to its gamers. If you are looking for a raid team that ensures your time spent in game is spent seeing content, a guild that aims for high standards of practice, and where each individual is a valued raid member, then please apply. If you wish to trial with us and see if you fit in here simply whisper Stinkefedt#21943 in game for more information. Alternatively you can go to: www.meridies-wow.com and fill out an application form. We hope to hear from you soon.Kodylprygl4 3d