Silvermoon

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
3h [A] <Tranquil Mind> - Casual 1 Day Heroic Raiding Guild About Tranquil Mind is a mature and friendly guild with a relaxed and positive atmosphere. A guild formed of like-minded people who love the game and everything it has to offer but who also have work, studies and/or family commitments. To support this, one of the aspects that sets us apart from other guilds is that we only raid one night a week currently. Current Raid Times Fridays 20:45-00:00 server time. (CEST) To us, having less time doesn't mean less focus, we're still clearing content up to and including heroic level. We're not all about the raiding either, we're looking for players who enjoy all the game has to offer, including weekly regular mythic+ runs on mondays and other group content. Your attitude and love of the game are more important to us than your gear and elite DPS logs. We love World of Warcraft and want to play with others who feel the same. Recruitment We are currently recruiting to increase our raid size and to look for new members to accompany us into Battle for Azeroth when the time comes. For current content we are looking for the following classes and specs: Tanks Full. However, tanks with an alternative DPS spec are welcome. Healers All healer classes are welcome to join! DPS All DPS classes are welcome to join! We're always looking for great players, so if you feel that you're a good fit for us please get in touch even if your class isn't listed. Raiding is not mandatory, so if you want to join to only be a part of the social community of the guild, you are more than welcome as well. Raid attendance - If you have signed up for the raid, be on time, come prepared with consumables and know your tactics. We understand that real life comes first so missing the odd raid isn't an issue as long as you let us know what's going on. What we expect * Be a part of our community - Join in and group up as often as possible * Know your class - Be prepared to learn and improve to do your best * Communication - Be able and ready to join our Discord server * Positive attitude - Treat each other with respect Contact us Any questions or requests to join can be directed to: Vizzie (Ice#23651) Ceare (Ceare#2353) Other officers you can contact in case none of the above are online: Nichee BarkiVizzie18 3h
5h Unruly (A) - Recruiting experienced raiders for BfA <Unruly> A newly formed guild with the intentions of pushing Mythic Progression in the coming expansion. We have a good social aspect to the guild and maintain a strict no drama policy. We are recruiting a good standard of members that fall in line with our current roster and are looking to make friends here that enjoy pushing Mythic raiding in the expansion to come. Within our first week of raiding we have cleared Antorus Heroic with no issues whatsoever, even with having to pug some members as we fill out our roster. We already have a number of Mythic experienced raiders from present and past expansions and are looking for more to join. I myself have only recently started playing again, but co-lead a guild to top 10 Silvermoon during Mists of Pandaria in Siege of Orgimmar, clearing Garrosh Heroic (hardest difficulty then) before any nerfs. Our raid days for BfA will be as follows; Wednesday/Thursday/Monday 20.00-22.30 Server Time. Currently in need of DPS and 1 or 2 healers to fill out our BfA Roster. Specifically seeking; Resto Druid Disc/Holy Priest Resto Shaman All applications are considered no matter of class. Feel free to hit me up in game with any questions or queries, thanks for taking the time to read up on our guild! :) #Miv2240Mivir1 5h
8h [A][Mature Guild]<Grim Valour> Is Recruiting For BFA Welcome to Grim Valour! Normal/Heroic/Mythic guild Website - www.grimvalour.com Progression - Uldir (N) 0/7 (H) 0/7 (M) 0/7 Who are we? Grim Valour is a community of mature players who have been raiding together for sometime in various games. We take a semi-hardcore approach to the game and from this we aim to start a healthy progression as a team. This means we know people have real lives, and the guild caters to those willing to strike a balance there. We also wish to progress as a team though and take on any and all challenges a game can offer us. To go for growth of both the player and the community/guild. We do not pick only the best and forget about the rest. Even players that fall a little behind can grow in Grim Valour and become part of our best, and will be supported in that when they have the right attitude. We focus on quality rather than quantity. A big community/guild doesn't strike us as a successful community. We become as big as we need to in order to accomplish our goals, but no bigger. The player is more important than the character. The social value of a community/guild is something we spend a lot of time and effort on. We always aim to become a close-knit community, Being supportive to one another and be able to have a lot of fun together in whatever game we play. Guild Requirements and Roles: *Be 19 years old or over. *Be active, in game and discord remember 80% attendance if you intend to raids. *Be on Discord when attending guild events, be happy to use a microphone. This is a key element of our interactions together as a guild. We have a natural progression within the guild you can read our ranks here https://www.grimvalour.com/about/ranks Raid Times(For BFA): Monday 19:00 - 22:00 Wednesday 19:00-22:00 Thursday 19:00-22:00 Sunday 17:00-20:00 (Progression and player demand) (Sunday will only be used if the players of Grim Valour wish to take alt chars for gear or if popular demand warrants this day to be used for progression purposes) *Realm Time* What we expect from you: As a member of Grim Valour we would like you to have a Good Sense of Humour as that is important in any community/guild group. Having fun and enjoying yourself while playing with our members of the community/guild is a great experience. We want you to feel welcome and enjoy participating in end game content. As long as your happy then so are we. What you can expect from us: As a member of Grim Valour you are entitled to the full benefits of the guild. This includes, but is not limited to: participation in guild events(raids,pvp,dungeons), the use of our website, the use of guild chat in-game, the use of our Discord server for you and your friends for World of Warcraft and other activities. You are entitled to be treated fairly, equally and with respect at all times. You are bound to treat others in the guild in the same manner. What we offer: Full Discord, Guild activities to improve yourself and play in team with others. A growing guild focusing on quality rather than quantity. A guild open to play other games with each other too. A supporting team to help you improve your game. Recruitment: [Open] Grim Valour is currently looking to recruit most classes and specs for the CORE Raid Team We will also have a social roster available. TANKS: Prot Warrior(With OS), Prot Paladin(With OS), Brewmaster Monk(With OS), Blood DK (With OS), Vengeance (DH With OS) HEALERS : Disc Priest, Holy Priest, Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman DPS: All Ranged/Melee What we are looking for in players joining the guild: Maturity. Dedication and regular attendance to events/raids. A degree of skill in the game they apply for, while we do aim for progression while raiding we also have a social roster so we cater to all type's of players. *Are you an existing raider already looking for a semi-hardcore guild that knows how to mix Focus and Fun? *Are you an experienced group player that has honed their skills and is now looking for a taste of the end game? *Are you someone looking for challenge, progression and to be part of something to take pride in? *Are you already an experienced raider but find your play times have changed? If you can say "Yes” to any or all of the above then Grim Valour is very interested in you! That about sums it up! If you recognise yourself in the description up here, be sure to apply to the guild. Contacts: For a chat or to obtain our Discord details contact the officers of Grim Valour in game. (Zetalis)(Verion#2715) (Healthful)(Rayz#1381) they will be more than happy to help you. *Raiders* need apply at www.grimvalour.com *Socials* Contact one of the officers for a invite. Thank you for your time the guild managers. Zetalis and Healthful - Happy gaming! The members of Grim Valour.Healthful8 8h
8h Looking for a serious raiding guild I've just transferred to this realm with a friend and I've boosted a BM Hunter to level 110 and I'm currently gear grinding on it. I plan to get a DH to 110 and a Lightforged Draenei paladin to 110 and fully gear them both before the expansion drops. I've recently started playing WoW again these past few weeks after leaving about the time of Xavius. I listen to strats, I know how to not step in !@#$, and I take time to learn my rotations to max out my DPS. If you tell me not to do something again then I won't. If I sound like the kind of player you're looking for, then hit me up. I'm down for evening raiding, normal/heroic, whatever. I just want to get %^-* done and not piss about. I also want to have some fun too of course. My last guild on Aerie Peak just barely finished Emerald Nightmare on normal when I was active and this was very annoying to say the least... Simply because I pugged EM heroic 3/7 with some people I've never raided with before and we slaughtered the effectiveness of my guild at the time...Aurelea0 8h
9h Flaming butterflies looking for members Flaming butterflies, A fresh social guild looking to fill its ranks with nice and social people. Anyone is welcome if you are new to wow and are looking for a nice place to level you would fit in nicely. /w shanaizumi, Dwarftoss, Fakemustage, Skyiya or add our battle tags shanaizumi#2284 Adonael#1151 At the moment i am also trying to form a raid team and i am in need of a decent raid leader, i would have done it myself if real life would have given me the time to lead raids again. /w shanaizumi in game if you want to try raid leading. A little bit about the leader and officers in the guild. Most of us changed from horde-twisting nether to silvermoon were we also had a guild running but after a break we decided to come back to wow and start new on Silvermoon.Shanaizumi0 9h
9h Holy Paladin LF guild Hi, My old guild was disbanded so im looking for a new guild in Battle for Azeroth. I for the most part play Holy Paladin. Looking mostly for Heroic raiding.Zeanix0 9h
12h LF Midday raiding guild. LF Midday raiding guild. Alliance Range 14:00 to 20:00 Gotak#21404Gotakx1 12h
12h "ShapeShift" Recruiting For Our Core Raid team in BFA "ShapeShift" Is recruiting for our core raid team, going into BFA. We are a bunch of friendly players who wanne take BFA with storm. And to do that, we need you! Our goal in BFA is to Clear the raids on heroic, and push mythic as far as possible each tier, but still in a positive and friendly environment. We will also push M+ Dungeons on a regular basis. Atm Our raid times are : Wednesday 21:00-00:00 (Realm time) Monday 21:00-00:00 (Realm time) We also have an optional M+ day, sundays 20:00 (Expect this to be a raid day in BFA). What we expect from you. -Be prepared for raids. Tacts, flasks, potions, AddOns, gems, enchants -Learn from your mistakes -Know Your class -Be a kind spirit -Be on discord, to atleast listen. Currently we are recruiting RDPS and MDPS to bolster Our ranks. At this point in the expansion we don't care about the gear you are wearing. Neither the experience, as everyone can learn how to be a good raider. And we will be more then happy to help you gear up :) Are you the one we are looking for? You can contact me on my BTAG Huskop#2436Silphi15 12h
15h LF a guild to raid in BFA as a tank or melee dps. Hello, I'm looking for a guild that needs a tank or melee dps in BFA for raiding at 2 days a week. I have a lot of experience playing protection and fury warrior, but also guardian druid (although im leaning more to playing a warrior). I have done the odd raid by PUGS in legion and previous expansions but never tried for a guild. Im 22 and have a lot of patience and maturity for practicing my class and reading strategies. If you're interested in talking to me more, shoot me a message here or in game (while i rush to finish the mage towers) :).Meinhardt1 15h
18h [A] <Volatile> [11/11M ATBT] Recruiting Who are we? Volatile is a mythic raiding guild with a slightly more casual approach. We raid 3 nights a week, with one night being shorter, and we only require one geared character. Who are we looking for? We're currently looking for ranged and melee dps for reclears and going into BfA. Even though your class isn't listed below, don't be afraid of getting in contact with us. Exceptional players will always be considered. Tanks - Low Healers - Low Ranged DPS - High Melee DPS - High Overall we're looking for people with a good knowledge of their class/spec who know how to improve their gameplay. Being fairly thick skinned and being able to accept constructive criticism, as well as the occasional jab from some of our more 'outspoken' members, is a big plus too. When do we raid? We raid three times a week as standard. See raid times below. Thursday: 7:45pm - 11:30pm (Server time) Monday: 7:45pm - 11:30pm (Server time) Tuesday: 9:00pm - 11:00pm (Server time) Application process: If you're interested in joining, please fill out our short application form. We will follow up with a short chat, we find it's always good to get to know people a bit to make sure they're a good fit. https://goo.gl/forms/BkUFCraQ5Rhcx1wx2 Contact us: Recruitment: Hjp#21650, Phynn (Ingame) GM: Xadel#2609, Xadel (Ingame), Passive#2900, Malenky (Ingame)Phynn55 18h
19h [A] Daytime Raiding Guild - Meridies Meridies on Silvermoon, a Daytime Raiding guild recruiting people from across the globe! Recruitment: Death Knight Enha Shaman Shadow Priest Hunter Elemental Shaman Mage Balance Druid Healers! Exceptional players of any kind is always sought after! Raiding times are 1300 - 1600ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. What we offer you: Steady progression on new content A fair loot system, currently we use loot council A small, friendly and close knit raid team We are based on a highly ranked PvE server with a thriving economy. What we require from you: High level of attendance High degree of personal ability, in both your mainspec and your offspec Ability to theorise on your feet on how to adapt to new content The ability to understand spoken and written English to a good degree A working headset with microphone To be active and contribute to the forum discussions. Able to join the guild on Silvermoon, help us, help you. Atleast Concordance in Main Weapon Aims and objectives of the guild: We simply aim to create a relaxed but focused raid environment that clears all content offered by Blizzard to its gamers. If you are looking for a raid team that ensures your time spent in game is spent seeing content, a guild that aims for high standards of practice, and where each individual is a valued raid member, then please apply. If you wish to trial with us and see if you fit in here simply whisper Stinkefedt#21943 in game for more information. Alternatively you can go to: www.meridies-wow.com and fill out an application form. We hope to hear from you soon.Lifeuk0 19h
22h WTB [Ashelia's Adorned Waistguard] Title says it all ;) I want to buy [Ashelia's Adorned Waistguard], it is a Plate belt.Sighuman1 22h
1d 11/11m Geometry (A): Recruiting for BfA Hello and thank you for taking the time to review our advert! We are <Geometry:Silvermoon> a cutting edge guild who are currently looking for exceptional players to join our ranks in BfA. Alittle about us: We are a team of welcoming and dedicated people from countries all across europe looking to experience high end content together. As we have so many different nationalities we do expect a functioning understanding of english as this will be the language used. We pride ourselves on having a fun yet fair approach to all aspects of guild management and aim to achieve great progress while maintaining a positive atmosphere free of toxic and negative behaviour. To achieve our goals we have in place the following rules. 1. We have a zero toxicity policy (no bullying, harrassment or naming and shaming during raids) However banter is obviously encouraged and we expect our raid team to be made of sterner stuff :p 2. Attendance!!! You will be expected to maintain a level of attendance befiting a member of our raid team. This is currently set at 85% (we understand IRL exists but we also look to build team chemistry and minimise total squad size) 3. Performance We are here to push mythic end game content, this requires a certain level of capability but also more importantly adaptability! 4. Accountability Understanding were you have gone wrong or accepting constructive critism is a part of progression raiding. 5. Preparation We will supply the raid materials but we expect people to come prepared with not just an understanding of the current boss tactics but also those which directly follow and the part you play in them. What you can expect from us. A serious yet fun raiding experience (We take raiding seriously) A friendly space to relax make friends and enjoy the game Raid materials such as flasks, food, enchants and gems all provided (once trial is passed) A committed raiding team Mega bants and dank memes, absolute units!! Proffesional and unbiased raid officers willing to listen when disagreements occur What do we require from you? A serious and committed attitude to raiding (We have a no tolerance policy to toxicity) Be able to attend at least 85% of our raids You know your class to a very high level and keep you self up to date Come prepared for raids (Don't expect to turn up without knowing what's going on with the expectation of being carried) Sign up to all calendar events in advance and post in the AFK channel in discord if you cannot make a raid Have a working microphone Raid times We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 20:00 > 23:00 Server Time Invites will go out @ 19:45 Trials As a new trial you will come and join us in raids and will have the same expectations to perform as any other member of the team, you will be rated out of ten on a varied number of criteria (not just your meters!!) by a mixture of other raiders/officers and gm. We feel this process helps eliminate the "favouritism" aspect which can occur during recruitment and helps us better ascertain how well you will fit into the team as a whole. If you have any questions feel free to hit up an officer online or contact me: battletag: Boddhisatva#21675 in game: patchesu-silvermoon dalaifarmer-silvermoon To apply, please visit: http://geometry.shivtr.com We are currently open to recruiting all classes and specs dependant on the quality of the applicant. We are also on the look out for someone to run other events for socials etc perhaps even a social team which can then be supported by alts or mains. We are willing to offer this person an Officer/raidleader type rank with the capability to recruit and create guild events as required. If this sounds like something you might be interested in or know someone who could fit the bill get in contact so we can have a chat. Patchesu xx (GM of Geometry)Patchesu1 1d
1d Hunter and Lock looking mythic guild Hunter and Warlock looking mythic guild for BFA. Hunter has 10/11 current tier prog would of had all 11 down but took a small break before the BFA grind begins. He has also been clearing mythic since he started in MOP. Myself had to miss out on 2 tiers due to moving house and all the expenses that came with that but before that happened i was on Grand Magistrix Elisande mythic before i had to stop raiding. We are looking a solid guild with the hopes on good mythic prog at a steady pace. Want anymore info add us on B.Net (qulimaxzu#2311) or (coatsy88#2159) Hunter specs - B.M and M.M Warlock specs - AllCoatsy0 1d
1d 4/11 Aiur Silvermoon LFM & Preparing For BFA Aiur Guild has been held up since TBC launched back in the day, when a couple of real life friends started the guild together with some ideals that are still being held to this date, after experience in raiding Vanilla WOW. In Sept 2017 we decided to make a shift in scenario were we left the horde side to venture and keep building the guild on alliance side. We grew nicley since we started and now we are also working into the Mythic side of things with only 2 days/week. Needless to say we value Quality > Qty. Now with 24+ in our roster, and Mythic raiding is being held every week, we are looking to get ourselves a couple of LIKE MINDED folks to stick with us and move forward in Mythic ANT, and beyond obviously in a couple of months when BFA hits. Our main goal is to venture deeper into Mythic for the simple fact that we love progress and we want to get some experience under the belt with our new constructed team. As said our top priority is to get like minded players. our average age is 38+, with real life jobs and families to attend to. So if your an impatient student which is online 24/7 and want to raid 6/7 nights, this most probably is not the place for you. Progress this exp: 7/7 HC EN 3/3 Normal TOV 1/3 HC TOV 10/10 NH normal. 10/10 NH HC 1/9 NH Mythic 9/9 TOS HC 1/9 TOS Mythic 11/11 ANT normal 11/11 ANT HC 4/11 ANT M Guild requirements: At least 950+ilvl and 75+ traits Active with great attitude Eager to be on board and help the guild move forward. Raiding: 2 nights Monday and Thur 19.45 - 22.45 server time sharp personal Loot Roles still in need: Classes open: Ele/Ench shaman with resto OS Rogue Boomkin with resto OS WW Monk with resto OS Unholy Dk Please visit our new web page fro more information about classes needed: https://aiur-silvermoon.enjin.com Hit us up for a chat in Discord for more information. Kartor#2203, Missloo#210, roronoa#2243, mindworx#2635Kartessa41 1d
1d [A] TGA Recruiting for BFA Hello all, The Golden Age are currently looking to add new members to our guild, so we are ready to hit the ground running in BFA. We are currently looking for both mele dps and ranged (No warlocks) At the start of raid tiers we will raid Wed/sat/sunday then settle it to the below We do raid twice a week - Wed - 9pm server until 10pm server & Sat 8:30pm server until 12am server Outside of the raids we can offer mythic plus, old content, leveling and some gold farming company if that tickles your pickle. As for requirements see below: 18+ have respect and don't be rude Enjoy and don't be shy If this sounds up your street please contact myself paul4275#2830 or anyone in the guild for an invite or chat. Looking forward to hearing from you :)Nightsinna0 1d
1d Returning player LF guild for BfA Hello, After taking a break from WoW i'm really looking foward to raid and play again in BfA. I've raided in Vanilla till Cata some on my paladin some on my hunter. So i'm looking for a guild that is doing Heroics/Mythics and hopefuly raids i the future. i can raid up to 4 nights a week if needed and i'm always for dungeon run.You can contact me on ReB5#2696. Hope to hear from you soon.Mekks1 1d
1d Alt name I am looking for a player who has an alta with nickname Mendi asking for a contact on the nickname MendisMendis0 1d
1d Sodium Chloride[A] - Cutting Edge Raiding in BFA Sodium Chloride [Silvermoon – Alliance] is a guild formed from experienced mythic raiders after just cutting the latest edge on a simple core principle that every action or issue should be discussed openly as a team. After seeing issues with our previous guilds not holding their individual weight as officers or leaders with no potential for change we're setting ourselves up as a counselled guild – should any individual member of our officer team or even the guild master not be wholly pulling their weight for their individual role you as a member are well within your right to discuss this with another officer, it will then be put forth anonymously to the other officers and discussed, if we agree you should expect leadership change. This will ensure we always have the strongest possible leadership team heading into each tier and will provide the greatest foundation possible to maintain fairness as well as a consistent standard throughout your time with us. As a guild we will be looking to always cut the mythic edge in a reasonable time whilst only raiding 2 days. Once we've farmed heroic enough at the start of a tier we will move that to an optional raid day and focus totally on progression. With such a tight requirement we will have relatively high expectations of our raiders both in an ability capacity as well as attendance, however we will also value that your real life will ultimately maintain a higher priority than gaming – if you need to take time off at some point as long as reasonable notice is given we will do our upmost to play around this. We're currently looking to recruit any and all roles going into BFA to set up our core team, we're looking for roughly 10 new players to strengthen out our core before the raid tiers open. However, we will be continuing to recruit consistently throughout the expansion, always striving to seek out the stronger players. What we're looking for in our players on a basic level: - Fluent in English, and willing to speak on discord. - Have roughly 90+ percentiles as a minimum on farmed content (e.g. Antorus Hc etc) - Be prepared to potentially play an off-spec should it be required. While we would encourage having an alt it's not completely necessary. - Clear mechanical understanding of fights – meter whoring will not be encouraged in this team. - Be sociable outside of raiding environments, we will expect the members to play together relatively consistently throughout BFA, be it dungeoning, leveling etc. You should always want to take a guild member over a PuG player is the general philosophy we want to maintain. - Potentially we may want to trial you in a M+ environment just to get a feel for you as a player. Rather than continue this wall of text I've simply added below the rules and guidelines our guild will be following throughout BFA, if we've held your interest this far please take a look through them: Guild Rules The Basics: - Guild image is important! - you will be expected to be respectful to both your guild members and those outside of the guild. - All important decisions are made as an officer council – the GM's role is only to take the final vote in the event of an unbreakable tie on a decision – this is to ensure that the popular opinion of the whole raid team is accounted for as consistently as possible. - You have every right as a raider to say you don't agree with an officer's decision – please feel free to whisper either the GM or one of the other officers with any concerns, all of these will be taken into consideration. Your opinion matters regardless of rank. - All players will be expected to be able to speak on discord during raid nights. This doesn't mean constantly, just be capable should the need arise - (adapting to a fight or a bad situation is a lot easier when you don't have to type mid pull!). We're also actively encouraging people to sit in discord outside of raids to join in on the content BFA has to offer and really get involved with one another as players – as well as perhaps delving into other games once the initial hype dies down. The goal here is community. In regards to Raiding: Our goal is to maintain a very strong sense of progression with consistent curve cutting each tier whilst also only raiding twice per week. As such there will be some relatively strong policies on how we raid as follows: - All players will be expected to have arrived 5minutes prior to the raid commencing with flasks, runes and potions (regardless of if the guild is providing them you should have them in your bags just in case!). - You’ll also be expected to have finalized your signs for the raids no later than 24 hours before the raid begins. In the event that you can’t meet this requirement there needs to be a very solid reasoning – if it becomes consistent you need to inform us you'll have to take a continual leave from the roster until it's sorted. In the event that we've had no information and you're simply consistently declining – expect to stop being invited. - The raid leaders (there will be 2 alternating on fights to ensure if one cannot make it that we always have a consistent leader) will choose the bench warmers each raid, this will be rotated each raid. No player should have an issue with the potential of being benched, every raider should expect it at some point and take it gracefully as just part of how we operate. - We actively encourage people to speak up! If you feel like you've seen a better tactic or think we could do something differently to help optimise the fight your opinion is invaluable. The raid leaders can't see everything, 20 sets of eyes are better than 2! (most of the time ) - Due to recent loot drop changes and with the goal of playing as a team in mind - gearing your main-spec is priority, once you’ve geared your main-spec should you receive a drop while raiding that isn’t an upgrade (this is talking stats not item-level) for your main-spec and is tradeable whilst being an upgrade to another’s main-spec we will encourage loot to be traded, once all players main-specs are geared it becomes the full individual's choice – This is simply to ensure everyone gets to a reasonable level to aid in progression, it'll seriously suck if one guy gets 15 items a week and another gets shafted by the RNG gods so help each other out! - Meter whoring is not encouraged in this guild. If you’re actively failing mechanics being top of the meters will not save you from being called out or quite possibly benched for the evening. We look forward to any and all applications. Please get in-contact via either battle.net - Math#2386 or Discord - Math#2386Variables0 1d
1d Looking for friendly guild to do PVE content in BFA I'm a mature, casual player, certainly not hardcore and I'm looking for a nice guild to do guild runs in a chilled manner. I'm fed up of Pugging and the elitist jerks who want easy mode and to out gear everything. I have a few toons to join although I think I'll main this in BFA to tank along with my priest (heals) and Mage. Thanks in advanceWipeddh0 1d
1d (A) Divergents Recruiting,(A) Divergents Recruiting Divergents is a guild that was created by a group of friends. Most of us started playing back in Vanilla and have a lot of experience from hardcore raiding in the past but, as life goes on, almost everyone in the guild has settled in real life, has a family and kids to look after. On Discord there will be some banter, swearing and digs thrown around at each other, so make sure you can accept that. Keep in mind that this is for a laugh, any serious form of racism, discrimination or being a right prick to other guildmembers will not be tolerated. We raid two nights a week Monday/Wednesday (21:00 - 23:30 server time). If you can’t make a raid you are expected to inform us as soon as you can through Discord. We are a mature guild, so we respect that sometimes real life comes first. On other nights we run Mythic+, farm old content raids for gearing alts or mains if they still need loot and, whenever we can, we also do some pvp for fun. Events up through Discord every week. We are currently looking for more members to complete our core raid team and for BFA. Socials are most welcome too! Current Progress EN Normal-Heroic 7/7 - Mythic 7/7 ToV Normal-Heroic 3/3 - Mythic 3/3 NH Normal-Heroic 10/10 - Mythic 10/10 ToS Normal-Heroic 9/9 - Mythic 5/9 AtBT Normal 11/11 - Heroic 11/11 - Mythic 8/11 Why join Divergents? Everyone is welcome but is also expected to pull their weight. As we only raid 2 nights we don’t plan to carry someone through. If you are a good match we don't only offer you a place in our raid team, we give you the chance to play with people that love progressing together, that work hard but at the same time have fun while going through old and new content! For current progression we can still use more dps & healers. Requirements : itemlevel 970+ and at least 5/11 mythic antorus. For BFA we are looking for: Healers : Looking for 2 or 3 exceptional healers. Any class will be considered. Working on a solid dps spec will be required. DPS : Open to all classes. Tank spots are already filled for BFA. Requirements : Preferable previous mythic raiding experience. If you do not have any mythic experience, convince us why you would be a good addition to our raiding team! Social players also have the chance to raid if they are up to it and if a raiding spot is available on our off nights. Guild bank repairs and flasks/feasts are also available for everyone that participates in progression raids. Being able to listen to Discord is mandatory, but we prefer that you have a working microphone. If interested in joining or if you need more information /w in game. Battlenet : Slaxx#2919 or Hopeless#21721 There's always an officer online to chat with! You can also apply to join by the following link http://www.guilded.gg/#!Adkj7gdxj9 Hope you all enjoy your day and your gaming! Have funHazabel188 1d
1d <Justify> Selling Gul'dan and The Chosen We have been boosting both of these services for socials and the friends of the guild for a while, we now are selling it to a wider community and are open to offers. Gul'dan - 800k (depends on availability) The Chosen - Depends on the players skill and price. If you are interested please catch an officer in game or add my Bnet: Arkus#21954Arkus3 1d
1d [A] boomie/mage lf 2 Day mythic raid guild for bfa Lf 2 (maybe 3) Day mythic raiding guild About me: 23 years old Former mythic experience spread across different toons Intending to play boomie or mage but Can be persuaded to play a different class but i Will only play my main. Highly active on wow during off raid days If this caught your interest or you want me to specify anything then write to me on discord Wassup#5263Sedlaine0 1d
1d 11/11m Geometry (A): looking for a social team leader Hello and thank you for taking the time to review our advert! We are on the look out for someone to run events for socials etc, perhaps even a social team which can then be supported by alts or mains. We are willing to offer this person an Officer/raidleader type rank with the capability to recruit and create guild events as required. If this sounds like something you might be interested in or know someone who could fit the bill get in contact so we can have a chat. If you have any questions feel free to hit up an officer online or contact me: battletag: Boddhisatva#21675 in game: patchesu-silvermoon dalaifarmer-silvermoon To apply, please visit: http://geometry.shivtr.com Patchesu xx (GM of Geometry)Patchesu0 1d
2d Saintelf Boosting ARGUS HC/MYTHIC,Guldan,Heyla Welcome to Saintelf Boosting Services -If we fail to achieve a Boost run for you, you will get the full refund for the price you paid for the boost. Argus Heroic Personal Loot : + Feats + Violet Mount - 100k Argus Mythic BEST PRICES with mount 8mil , without 4mil BEST PRICE ! Days:Wednesday - 19.00 Trials Of Valor Mythic + The Chosen Title : 1 mil Days: Saturday/Sunday Time: 16:30/17:00 Server Time Extra Info: You will Receive 3 Achievements and The Chosen Title Nighthold Mythic Gul Dan Mount - 1 mil Days - Monday Time - 19.00 If you are interested in booking a spot for the services we provide, please add one of the battle tags or Skype Battle Tag: Sparklystars#21949 Skype - twinkeuSaintelf39 2d
2d <Concerted> 10/11M ATBT are recruiting for BFA Hello everyone, As the title says we are a guild located on Silvermoon EU. We have lots of experience in raiding going back all the way to wotlk, We achieved 7/7M EN before NH was released and aiming to get as far as possible into ATBT Mythic as we can and same with future raids aswell. Bit about our raids: We like to push ourself but at a steady pace enjoying the content as we go, we dont race against other guilds and just want to kill bosses and enjoy the company of fellow raid team members. We dont do split runs as we know a lot of people got real lifes and just dont have time for that, all we require is one char up to mythic standard, fully enchanted and always prepared for raids. We are currently recruiting a holy paladin or Holy priest ( be good if got offspec dps) and two dps ( any except hunters) To push as far into mythic ToS but to enable a strong core team for Antorus. Our raiding days are: Thursdays 7.45 - 10.45 - Heroic Farm Sundays 7.45 - 10.45 - Progression Mondays 7.45 - 10.45 - Progession As loot goes we expect everyone to know whats an actual upgrade for them, We are using RClootcouncil to decide who gets the loot that is dropped, to make it as fair as possible for everyone. We also encourage everyone to do mythic + outside of raids, either with guildies or themself as it can give good items and decent AP. If this got your interest or you have more questions feel free to leave a reply or contact us Thanks for reading and hope to see some of you in guild :) Socials also welcome :) Website: https://concerted.enjin.com/ Bnets: Hexanda: KriffKraff#2974 Nellenzie: Suzie#2347Nellina87 2d
2d Looking for a guild I started the game 2 days ago and I have a lot of questions I'm looking for a guild full of friendly, experienced players who are willing to give a helping hand if I have any questions, etc! I think this'll be easier than constantly consulting google for answers because it adds the human touch My name on the Silvermoon server is "Tiltedtowers" and i'm currently level 23 for some reason on the forums it isn't letting me change to it (I can't see it as an option when I click "change character"Atunn0 2d
2d Looking to buy Chosen boost for gold That´s about it. Before the prepatch would be nice. add me on Darnié#2177Anfair0 2d
2d Memorium [A] recruiting for BfA Memorium 1/11M - 11/11H is looking for more members to join their raiding ranks.At the moment we are looking for allot of ranged and melee DPS classes. What do we expect: - Mature personality - Active for both raid nights. - Patience and perseverance - be able to play your class optimal. What can you expect: -A guild who aims to progress with 2 raid nights a week (friday and tuesday from 20.00 till 22.30 ST) -Chill enviroment -A guild where you are entitled to your opinion. -2/3/9 or 2/4/14 raiding enviroment depending on sign ups. For more info please check https://memorium.enjin.com or contact Echyx (stim0rol#2640) ingame. Thanks for reading!Echyx2 2d
2d <Deviants> Horde guild Dedicated for BFA Hello! This squad is looking for more dedicated players for when BFA comes. We raid, mythics, boost, talk in discord and have alot of fun. We got 2200 Guild Achievements, good ranking and very social and friendly. We got bonus weeks, leveling competitions and alot more fun for when BFA comes. We are looking for dedicated BFA players, hardcore gamers that is active most days Looking for: - must be level 110 - must like to join us in mythic/raids - dont mind being social and get to know the guildies - dont mind getting the help from our guildies or dont mind helping others - ilevel 910+ We are also looking for a potential raid leader, something that can be earned from doing raids with usLunsh1 2d
2d Rohnin Looking for new players for next exp! Rohnin is looking for new dedicated players to join our guild! We have been around for the last 7-8 years and as every guild we have had our ups and downs. We have had 2 raiding teams in the guild raiding both HC and Mythic and funruns every friday for everyone to join in with. We are looking to start the same things as we did again but with less drama and much more fun and commitment. So if you are just a social player, new player or a old player that likes to hang out and have fun and raid at different levels, then send me a message in game or on here and come join us. We are looking for mature players and players that are willing to help out a little if they can :) Look forward to hearing from you soon :) Stylerstar Stylerstar2299Stylerstar10 2d
2d LF friendly and social Horde guild. Hi all! I'm a 23 year old female that has recently returned to WoW. I haven't played in a very long while so you can kinda call me "new" again. I'm currently on my way to level my Horde WW Monk and maining this character. I'm mainly leveling on my own so it would be nice to have a social guild that is willing to take me in. Anyone up for inviting this weirdo ? :D Roora#2271Tilrith1 2d
2d LF Guild [H] Returning player (f), long time Silvermoon Horde, looking for guild for BfA. Must be dedicated to Silvermoon Horde. Returning players a bonus. I heal main, tank off. Monk or druid. Possibly disc priest. Zero girlfriend issues a MASSIVE plus.Wuffles0 2d
2d Trivial Content looking for raiders. |<Trivial Content>|Is a newly formed guild with old mythic members preparing for BFA Raiding where we will go straight into Heroic and Mythic content. We require members of all kind to bolster our team coming into BFA! Raid Schedule: - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday All our Raids are 2000-2300 Server Time. We use Discord to communicate, if you have any questions come on and have a chat with an Officer. https://discord.gg/PBAbqYW If you're interested either reply to this post if not send one of us a message on either ingame or one of the BTAGs below. Officers: Plingplang (Crazymind#2906) Gazli(innimini#2553) Waifubeater(Nechrion#2400)Plingplang7 2d
2d WTB Swift Spectral Tiger ! Check my offer ! I want buy Swift Spectral Tiger !!!!! please serious offers !!!! My offer is golds + Swift Zulian Tiger + Swift Razzashi Raptor or any stuff from BH !!!! also can boosting my service argus mythic etc... + learn you ah tricks !!! millions and millions golds ! https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618194293 Blue epic kitty need new home ! Intersted please add me Battle Tag: Sparklystars#21949 Skype - twinkeuSaintelf1 2d
3d Alliance Late Night Guild EU <Just Awful> LF players <Just Awful> 6/11M Late Night EU Guild Silvermoon EU We are an Alliance Late Night Progression guild looking for you We are; - Building a fresh roster aiming to clear content in BFA. Now is your chance to prove yourself Offering Mythic progression, regular HC raids, and M+ groups, we're currently recruiting skilled players to finish up our Raid and mythic plus teams Always looking for active members to be part of our growing late night community. - Most active during the time period 21:00-03:00 Raiding 23:00-02:00 Wednesday/Sunday Mythic Plus Teams 1/2 nights per week We are seeking; Raiders and Mythic Plus players Also seeking casual alliance late night players Discord required Exceptional applicants are always considered so please get in touch if you play Alliance Late Night and our raid times suit your play time. We also recruit socials so if you find our raid times suit you please get in touch, socials are able to raid in our none progression raids unless stated otherwise. Very active discord server with a sociable member base. Heres a little more information about our Late night gaming community Just Awful was formed to give a place for new and returning players whose lives might not allow for the traditional schedules of most guilds a chance to experience high level endgame content at an accessible time. Many of us are experienced and dedicated late night raiders with a history of competitive play across many genres, and love helping people experience raiding without the elitist attitude. While we focus on all end game progression, it's not all we do. We have a thriving and diverse social scene, and a busy /g channel filled with helpful and friendly guild members who run Mythic+ pushes, alt raid runs and weekly quest completion etc. Even if you are looking to just be sociable while you get on with your day to day play, Just Awful could be the place for you! What we want from you Respect your fellow guild mates Be on time and be prepared. Invites go out fifteen minutes before raid time, with everyone gemmed and enchanted with flasks and food ready. Listen, learn and understand. We value hard work and a willingness to get involved with other guildies. We will always offer constructive advice in an aid to improve your play. Thanks for reading please contact the below Züü - Silvermoon - zugames#282 In Game Djjiin or ZuüZuü0 3d
3d Returning tank LF new home for BFA Hello! I'm a returning player looking for a new home for BFA. I'm looking for an active guild thats interested in pushing mythic+ as I unfortunately dont have the time to comit to raiding at the moment. I started playing in late TBC and got to 70 shortly before wotlk was released. I started raiding in wotlk as dps before changing to tank in ICC and continued maining that till Emerald Nightmare where I went on a break. I've got experience as both officer and RL. for BFA I'm looking to still main tank. If you have any questions feel free to add me on b.net Gam#2434Gám1 3d
3d (A) Make My Day - Recruiting for BFA Hi Folks About the guild. (Make My Day) is a newly formed guild consisting of a group of friends that recently moved to silvermoon. We are recruiting all classes and specs currently to raid in our team which will push mythic content in the new expansion. We like to have alot of banter and play other games to try and build a community. Toxic and abusive behaviour will not be aloud in any form. Raid times (server time) Tuesday: 20:00 - 23:00 Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday: 20:00 - 23:00 Our loot rules are not really a choice as personal loot is the only option now :) What we would like. High attendance levels we are aware some things happen. to be at the raid on time which is 15 min before raid start. be prepared (flask, food, pots and read tactics). Know your class to a good standard. Be positive and patience with progression. Classes needed. Death Knight: High priority Druid: High priority all specs Hunter: High priority Mage: Low priority Monk: High priority dps or tank Paladin: High priority healer or dps Priest: High priority dps and healer Rogue: High priority Shaman: High priority healer and dps Warlock: High priority Warrior: High priority tank and dps All classes and specs will be considered if there is any clash. If you have any questions contact us on. GM sayola#2980 Officer richardrichy#21694Issaru0 3d
3d Lithuanian community on silvermoon realm (A) Taigi, nauja diena, naujos jėgos:) Ilgą laiką stebėjau Silvermoon forumą,WoW Lietuva facebook groups‘ą ir dalyvaujančių jame Ally lietuvių postus ir pastebėjau: 1.Jų yra nemažai. 2.Visi žaidžia skirtinguose realmuose (ką pakvietė draugai ir galutiniam rezultate sėdi tryse vienam realme, kažkuris norėjo žaist už ally, bet nerado tinkamos info kur pradėt) Pats esu susiduręs su šita problema, pakeitęs nemažai realmų laimės beieškant. Taigi, prasidėjo viskas vakar nuo nekaltos idėjos ir peraugo į ambicingą projektą, kuris realiai Jūsų dėka galėtų būti įgyvendintas. Pažiūrėkim į Hordu atstovus, kodėl jų tiek daug ? Ir kodėl visi susiburę vienam serve? Nes nuo senų laikų tendencija yra tokia, kad jei tu raudonas, eini tik i Kazzaką, nes ten visi. Kažkada kažkas sukūrė tokią madą ir dėl to dabar Kazzake sėdi beveik visas LT toosas. Ally atstovai realiai neturi namų, kažkas pasakys, kad Outlandai LT ally realmas? bull!@#$, žaidžia vienetai ir tai išsibarstė? Frostmane? ten guildas Pagonys, puikus guildas, bet guildas susižaidusių žmonių ir naujokui ten bendravimo ir žaidimo prasme nebus ką veikt. Ravencrest? geras realmas, bet skandinavų. Visur skandinavai ir Ikea kvapas :) kartais net sunku būna susikalbėti angliškai. Prieikim prie kulminacijos : Kodėl mums, LT Ally atstovams, kuriems širdyje Stormwindas yra tikroji sostinė ir girti dvarfai yra kardo broliai (gal kirvio :)) nesusibūrus vienam realme vieną kartą ir pamiršt visam laikui problemą su realmų keitimais arba vienatvę, kuri kartais apima visus mus žaidime ? Aš suprantu, kad dauguma Jūsų turi ką prarast (gearas, goldas, investuotas laikas ir t.t.), bet ar neverta būtų pabandyti ir gauti tuos pačius pojūčius, kuriuos gavo kažkada kiekvienas iš čia esančių žmonių Sangreal serve (nekalbu apie wipe'us, bugus ir t.t.) ar kituose projektuose? Aš kalbu būtent apie tą patį jausmą, kai tu pasijungi į žaidimą ir matai pilna chatą žmonių (dar gal pora trolliu), kai visada turi žaidime veiklos, jei ne žaidžiant, tai diskutuojant. Pavyzdžiui, aš to pasiilgau. Geriausias realmas apgyvendinimui mano nuomone būtų Silvermoon, didžiausias Ally eng community, puikios kainos AH ir t.t. Taigi: Visi LT Ally žaidėjai, kurie nori ar trokšta naujų nuotykių, agituoju Jus burtis vienam realme SILVERMOON. Jūsų patogumui yra sukurtas Social Guildas , teamspeakas ir visos reikalingos priemonės bendram žaidimui. Nėra papildomų reikalavimų, bet yra tam tikros taisyklės: Žmonės turi būti žmonėmis t. y. moralinių normų turi buti paisoma, Jokių stumimų, žeminimų ir t.t. Diskusijos asmeniniais klausimais (politika, religija, seksualine orientacija) yra draudžiamos. Taisyklių nepaisymas bus baudžiamas perspėjimu/išmetimu. Visų norinčių sudalyvauti "istoriniame įvykyje" prašau kviesti į draugus : FeroxVerbis#2427 in game Feroxious,Incisive,Eckis. P.S. tikiuosi, visi teisingai supratot mano mintį :) o kas nesuprato, tam patikslinsiu : IDĖJA ŠITO POSTO YRA NE KVIETIMAS PRISIJUNGTI Į GUILDĄ,O AGITAVIMAS ALLIANCE'O ATSTOVŲ BURTIS VIENAME REALME. GUILDAS TIK PRIEMONĖ (BENT KOLKAS) MAKE ALLIANCE GREAT AGAIN!!!Feroxious2 3d
3d Orion are coming back and we need you (A) Orion are coming back for BFA and we need you we are looking to rebuild our team after people taking breaks and what not we are hoping to get back into all content mythics/raids and too see how far we can progress we are currently looking to recruit: dps of all kinds 1 tank we dont ask for much all we ask is you bring a brain flasks and food you can leave your pants if you so wish we dont need those sound good get in touch through either disco (aiyame#4213) or in game client (aiyame#2499) we look forward to hearing from you soon xxAiyame1 3d
3d Pretentious inc recruiting for BFA Pretentious Inc are recruiting for BFA. We are currently needing (Healers) Paladin, Shaman, Priest(Disc), Druid and (DPS) Warlock, Shaman, Rogue, Druid(balance) and other mixed Ranged dps to fill our roster. We raid Wed/Thurs/Sun 20.00 - 23.00ST. The plan is to raid Mythic first week it's available. Socials are also very much welcomed in the guild. Please whisper Bloodydecay our GM or you can add his Btag Deathbound#2274 and he will be more than happy to answer any questions you have. ThanksSnubbles0 3d
3d Wtb Mythic Guldan Mount before pre patch. Like the title said, Wtb Mythic Guldan Mount before pre patch. Whisper me ingame about price and such. Either on Vkayxo or WarkayVkayxo0 3d
3d Any guild selling NH Mythic Tmog? Might be a dumb and farfetched question but i figured why not just ask, is there any guild out there that are selling NH mythic transmog? im interested in buying the Belt from guldan and the shoulders from star augur (both are dh lookalike pieces). I'll pay alot if there is anyone out there selling contact me here or add my bnet #clarre2772Fevered1 3d
3d The Divine Angels. The Divine Angels's recruting for more to join us. We're a PvE guild but we pvp in bfa for the warfronts events aswell. Anf we'll be helping people get the m+ done aswell. And we'll be very social aswell.Holbart0 3d
3d <Bad Examples> is looking for members! <Bad Examples> is looking for members. We aim to create a friendly environment where anyone can have fun and hang out. We won't mass-invite members and try to make an actual community. Once BFA Hits we plan on raiding. Feel free to message me for more info!Robla0 3d
3d [A] <Parallax> 6/11M is recruiting for BFA ★★ Our raidteam is on a summer break atm, but we are getting ready for BFA nonetheless! ★★ Hello Raider, <Parallax> 6/11M is a Semi-hardcore raiding guild on Silvermoon, founded in may 2017. The guild was created by friends whom previously played in a handful of top 100 world guilds. Most of our raiders are in their late 20s and 30s and the core of the guild has played together for several years. If you want to clear the hardest content at a casual pace with the mindset of a hardcore guild, then Parallax is the guild for you! Raiding Schedule: The raidteam is on a summer break untill BFA. Wednesday 20:00-23:00 Thursday 20:00-23:00 Sunday 20:00-23:00 Invites start at 19:45 and first boss pull is at 20:00 Silvermoon server time. Currently we are recruiting: Dps - both ranged and melee (pref. Mage, Balance druid, DH, Warrior and Raiders with healing or tanking offspec)Our roster is coming along nicely, ppl are starting to return for the prepatch. We have a few openings left. We are looking mainly for dps, both ranged and melee. Not a dps and you feel you would fit in and want us to consider you? Dont hesitate to apply, we will consider all applications. Trials will start in BFA. We are always looking for exceptional players, but keep a tight roster. We do not recruit for the bench and we use personal loot for loot distribution during raids. Our application form: https://tinyurl.com/ych5r4f3 General info We value guild loyalty and community very highly. We are a welcoming guild to new people and have a very inclusive culture with no cliques. During raids it's important you can take criticism without getting offended, stand for some friendly banter, stay mature, but also know when it's time to put on your raid face and focus. If you wanna be part of something new, with a great community of dedicated, experienced and mature raiders, this is your chance! What you can expect from US: Clear all the hardest content while it’s the current tier Experienced leadership Mature guild with no drama Social aspects, during raids, and outside of raids What we expect from YOU: Full knowledge of your class, including all specs Maximum performance every raid by knowing tactics and by having consumables, enchants and gems Be a teamplayer and dedicated to the raidteam, be on time and help out other raiders when necessary. We expect you to be mature and able to handle constructive criticism Do not be afraid to ask questions! We expect you to commit to our 3 raiding days, if something comes up in RL you need to inform an officer and post on discord well ahead of time. Fluent in English How to apply? If you want to be part of something new and are looking for a longterm home together with other like-minded people! Fill out our application form: https://tinyurl.com/ych5r4f3 We also welcome socials. If you have any questions feel free to add an officer in-game: GM/RL: Bawls – Ooze#21223 Officer: Jás – Jas#21543 Officer: Surelars Officer: Datenshi Officer: Nightspectre Thank you for reading!Jás26 3d
3d <PPC> (11/11HC) is recruiting RDPS and healer for BfA! Are you a prospective raider looking to join a core raid team? Do you want to enjoy raiding without the hardcore hassle tied to it? Do you enjoy egg puns and A+ banter? If you’re still with me then you might be a great fit for the Pyscho Pink Chihuahua raiding team! We are a newly created raiding guild looking to expand our raid team to continue raiding Antorus. We recently migrated from a different guild so we could focus on mythic. The main goal is to get a core raiding team together for Battle for Azeroth and do some mythic progress. Our current raiders are 11/11 HC. We’re quite the laid-back group, so if you join us you can expect a lot of jokes (with the occasional roast) during raid time, and a relaxed environment that doesn’t rage out on people for making mistakes. Although, this does not mean we don’t take the raid seriously, as our aim is to clear the raid in one evening. We also enjoy doing mythic+, old raids for transmog, and the occasional PvP. We are also accepting any socials who wish to join. Currently we only have DPS slots open, however we are glad to speak to any class or spec that wishes to join. Having prior raiding experience is seen as an asset, however it is not a requirement, all we ask is that you know tactics and listen to the raid leader. Raid time: Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 Realm time. Heroic Antorus run - or Mythic once we get a team together Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 HC ATBT Farm Currently recruiting: - Mistweaver monk - High Priority - Holy Paladin - High Priority - Balance Druid - Hunter - Mage We will also consider other classes. Our goals: Our main focus is to clear heroic content for every new raid that comes out. Once we get a core team together we do plan on trying out mythic, just for fun! What we expect from you: Know tactics! If you have never raided before, please look up some video guides or text guides before coming into the raid. This makes it easier for us to know that you understand what abilities are called and what they do. Know your class. Bring any pots, flasks, consumables and runes that you need. Have discord. Please be over 18. As a raider we expect you to at least come to most of the raids. We understand that people don't just play wow all day and things can come up, but let us know beforehand if that’s the case. And that’s about it for what we require from you! Again, you don’t have to have any prior raiding experience. However, for heroic raids we do like it if you have at least done normal. If you have any questions please contact me in game, on Battlenet at Candycorn#2408 or discord at Candycorn#6356. Don’t hesitate to ask, there are no stupid questions (unless you ask me if water is wet, then I might have to school you).Athara9 3d
3d [A] Call of the Void recruiting for BFA! Well hello there, First off just a little introduction: Call of the Void is an Alliance guild based on the highly populated server of Silvermoon, we are a friendly and mature guild who like to enjoy the game and the people whom we raid with. We were formed at the time that Nighthold was the current content and sicne then we cleared all heroic content with adequate comfort. We are by no means a Hardcore guild, by this I mean that we do not push to raid mythic. Instead, we clear the Normal and Heroic content. Having fun in a relaxed social environment is our main goal, however, we still like to clear the content and receive that shiny shiny loot. So what is Call of the Voids progression? As it is the end of the expansion I will list all the progress we managed since the guild was formed: Antorus, the Burning Throne (11/11 Heroic, 11/11 Normal) Tomb of Sargeras (9/9 Heroic, 9/9 Normal) Nighthold (10/10 Heroic, 10/10 Normal) Our raiding schedule is: Monday 20:00 - 23:00 Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00Okay, but what does Call of the Void need for it's raid team? Here is a list of the classes we are currently looking for, this list is subject to change at any given time. The below classes are ones that we are proactively trying to find, applications from all classes are however welcome of course: [/li]Windwalker Monk [/li]Havoc Demon HunterWarlock Shadow Priest Balance Druid[li]Elemental Shaman[li]Healer (Shaman, Monk or Druid preferred)So now I know a little bit about Call of the Void, but what should I expect when I join? We are a fairly laid back guild however when it comes to it we want to progress and so will focus and push for the kill. In a raid environment there is always a bit of chatter as we like to have happy raiders that are at the same time, focused on killing the bosses at hand - this is the key to our success. Therefore, there is no bad atmosphere during our raids, but instead, a relaxed, calm and focused environment. We don't like shouting at people for doing something wrong, instead we try and advise them on how to improve and try to guide them if needed. Most (if not all) of our members will offer help out where possible (if you ask for it!). This can help people fit in and feel wanted. By joining us you won't just be joining a raid guild - you will be joining a community. This sounds great, what does Call of the Void want from me though? Call of the Void is looking for focused, friendly and mature people to join its raid team. We expect you to turn up to raids prepared with flasks, potions and food, we also ask that you try to attend as many raids as possibly: at least 80% attendance is requested. We also expect you to know at least the next 3/4 progress bosses that we will be going for; not knowing this will cause a problem; you will waste time and basically cause more wipes than necessary - wiping is a part of progress but if you are not prepared by watching tactics then it takes longer. Now I know all of this, what if I get taken on as a trial? The most important thing to note is that you should just be yourself! What we hate to see is that someone behaves like an angel during their trial and then their commitment drops dramatically or they turn into this strange person we have never seen before and show their true colours - DO NOT LET THIS BE YOU PLEASE! Be yourself, relax, and we will get a better understanding of whether or not you fit in (this works the other way round too). If you think you are interested in what we have to offer and if you also think we may be interested in you, please do not hesitate to add my battle-tag or discord tag (I'm available 24/7 on discord): Ilanoar#3210 - Discord Ilanoar#2296 - Battle.net You can also add our GM/Raid leader if I'm not around: Sythescar#2850 - Battle.net Sythescar#57 - Discord Hope to hear from you soon :)Ilanoar1 3d
3d Inner Sanctum Boost Runs In short add Angel#2789 for full details Inner Sanctum is one of the most long standing and successful guilds on Silvermoon. We are currently a top guild on the realm and are now in a position to offer boosts as follows: We have completed our last Chosen run before the pre-patch and will no longer be able to boost it. Mythic Antorus - Sunday Please contact the battle tags given for more info Mythic Guldan Mount - Monday 21:00 - In this boost we will kill both Elisande and Gul'dan on Master looter. You will receive the Living Infernal Core Prices Prices will always be changing and we aim to be as competitive as possible. We will be able to give you a price once we have discussed the boost you wish to purchase. All payments will be made with in-game gold on Silvermoon EU. Once again you can Angel#2789 for any queries. Thanks for reading and best of luck.Enisee32 3d