Silvermoon

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
2h <Rehab> PvE Mythic guild WE ARE CURRENTLY IN NEED OF ALL CLASSES & ROLES Rehab is a NEWLY MADE PvE raiding guild on the realm Silvermoon, Europe. We are raiding 20man mythic. Rehab was formed by retired hardcore players who found each other at Silvermoon, July 6, 2017 during the Legion Expansion. Our goal is to work to be a successful competitive guild while we only raid three days a week. Nothing is more important to us than the people we play with. Respect for our teammates and an atmosphere of jokes and many laughs is our highest goal. Cooperation is what drives us. But we also have a competitive mentality, and every raider understands that their place is only theirs as long as they are the best player for the job. Because of this we encourage a lot of responsibility from our raiders to maximize their performance. Players who lack motivation or commitment to perform at the top during the raid will be replaced. Raid schedule server time Wednesday 18.30- 22.00 Thursday 18:30 - 22:00 Sunday 18:30 - 22.00 Website and Battletag http://rehabguild.com/ WildRage#216859 Wozac#2946 Application If you decide to make an application. Keep it short but well-made. Or just contact Elesiah ingame.Elesiah13 2h
2h 915 Holy priest LF raiding guild Hey all! Since my currently guild sadly had to stop raiding I'm looking for a new raidingguild. I'm looking for a mythic raiding guild that has a nice social core and good atmosphere, but stil focusses up during progress. I started raiding since DS on my priest and was Semi for a short while during Siege/Highmaul. A few more mythic kills were had afterwards, but that was in a more casual environment: 11/13M HFC @ monktank, 4/7EN, 1/10NH. This expansion I've not Semi-raided, and im looking forward to dipping my toes into mythic once again. My logs can be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/38055/latest/#metric=hps&bracket=-1 Im able raid all days of the week, but prefferably 3 days or less per week, going between 18.00-0.00 servertime because of work. If you have any questions or have an offer you can post here, or contact me here: Discord: Deri#3623 Battlenet: Hotsauce#2954Deripriest2 2h
6h [A][EU][Silvermoon] <FiLTH> <2/9M> FiLTH, a friendly progressive guild looking for more skilled players to add to our team. We are currently 2/9 Mythic and looking for additional players for to progress HC and Mythic when the time comes. Raids are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday at 8:45PM - 11:45PM Server time (+1 GMT) What we offer you: Progressive raids with a serious but not aggressive atmosphere M+ guild groups up to +15 and above Teamspeak 3, logs after every raid, glossy forums/website, Streams, Guild whatsapp group and so much more. Friendly environment and some good times. Always people online to join you in adventures till late in the night Event nights: Games consisting of naked brawls, scavenger hunts, team relays and many more activities with some great give aways of gold, mounts and so much more. FiLTH is a fun place to be and most who join love calling it their home and family. To apply visit: http://filth.guildlaunch.com/ Reply to this thread Or message me on Macros#2937 or MrRoboto#2229Fozzmistrèss4 6h
8h Druid looking for a N/HC guild Hello, i am a Guardian/Resto druid and after puggin most of Legion, i am ready to try being part of a guild. i am currently 8/9 N with ilvl between 912 ( Guardian ) and 910 ( Resto ) I can raid Mon - Friday, but i have school so i cant raid later then 00:00. So if any guilds out there read this and maybe think i can fit in or have more questions or would just like me to write more about myself, then give me a whisper on my main " Koldborg - Silvermoon" or add me with my Btag "Koldborg#21134" Regards :)Koldborg2 8h
8h [A] <Suit and Tie> Silvermoon TOS 9/9N, 5/9 HC <Suit and Tie> TOS 9/9N, 5/9 HC , Is a Heroic raiding guild with a focus on Heroic Raid progression. We've currently opened our doors to any players interested in joining our raiding team in order to finish the progression on Tomb of Sargeras Heroic. The minimum requirement to join our raiding team is to have a character with at least item level 910, Concordance of the Legionfall and experience raiding TOS normal. Our raiding days are Tuesdays and Sundays from 20:30 to 23:30 server time. The main goal of our team is to get the "ahead of the curve" achievement before the end of each patch and also to work on a few mythic bosses once the heroic raid progression is complete. If you're looking for a nice raiding enviroment and a new place that you can call home , then look no more you came to the right guild. The next step is to add my battle tag and let's have a chat. Salutations Drivon#21237 - If I don't accept the invitation straight away , I promise that i will do it once I get home after work. Bobbidybib#2518 - You can also add Cephi who's one of our raid leaders and he will be able to assist you. Please check our progress on: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/Suit+and+TieBagoras30 8h
8h [A] -=|Knights Legion|=- Normal & Heroic Raiding Guild Hello all =) We are currently looking for: Reliable DPS both ranged & melee (having offspec is a welcoming bonus!) What we want (in brief) LF competent raiders with heroic and normal raiding experience, returning or new players are also welcome to join in our raids, we all have to start somewhere!! Mainly people who are up for some fun and some banter! Once we start that boss fight though its on like donkey kong baby! What you get (in brief) Knights Legion has been around since 2007, we are old school in a lot of ways but are with the trend as well, we dont use dkp or loot council, we have a ranking system based on fairness, once you rank up from the trail period which is 1-2 weeks you roll like anyone else in the raid team. No favoritism, No reserved loot! just your rolls vs other rolls. Simple as that. Your also be part of a team and guild that are very friendly and a leadership that is outgoing, organized and has the teams best interest at heart, none of this clickly clicky nonsense! we are a mature guild! ( most of the time ^^ ) Our current raid progress (6th of July 2017) EN (N): 7/7 EN (H): 7/7 (Alt runs) TOV (N): 3/3 TOV (H): 3/3 NH (N): 10/10 (Alt runs) NH (H): 10/10 TOS (N): 9/9 (Farming/Alts) TOS (H): 3/9 Our raid evening times Wednesday: 20:15 - 23:15 Friday: Alt Runs from 20:30 Sunday: 20:15 - 23:15 Just a quick note on our raid times and evenings, we are very flexible for people who may have work shift rotations or other real life commitments! so no problem if you can only raid 1 or every other week for example, we got you covered! ^^ We are a normal/heroic pve progression guild, you get to choose which one you want to be a part in (or both), in some cases we may be slow in the progress then others but one thing is for sure we get the job done! its not a secret though that the heroic raids may ask a little more of you in terms of performance but nothing is impossible. (learning the dance with Heigan..that felt impossible) If we tickle your fancey drop me a pm in game or add me for a chat =) Btag @ Raz#2760 Website - www.knights-legion.com Facebook @knightslegion Very best regards Razorgon GM of Knights LegionRazorgon85 8h
10h [A] Shroud are recruiting! Shroud – EU – Silvermoon [A] <Shroud> are currently looking for anyone interested in mythic progression with a semi-hardcore guild. We enjoy having a laugh while also pushing for progression as hard as possible in our two-day raiding week. Our experienced leaders have led guilds since TBC, and can guarantee a competitive mythic raid team. Raid Experience 9/9 Heroic ToS. 9/9 Normal ToS. 4/10 Nighthold Mythic. 10/10 Nighthold Heroic. 10/10 Nighthold Normal. What we will give to you: A well-organized guild A friendly and fun atmosphere A progressive raid team, working through mythic A fun community to play games with, not just wow! Raiding days/times (Server Time): Wednesday – 20:30 till 23:30 Sunday – 20:30 till 23:30 Recruitment We are currently looking for a Holy Paladin and some Ranged DPS (Pref Boomkin/Hunter) to complete our mythic raiding team. However all exceptional applications will be considered. Voice: Discord What we expect from you: That you are prepared for every raid and ready on time Know your class and be dedicated to keeping up-to-date on the class Able to take criticism and progress from it Always bring flasks, pots, and food Don't stand in the fire If interested, please contact any of our officers (Nèff, Necrotizim or Absólution, Nornwell) or message myself in game or on Battle net: Crispina (Quavers#2121). Or visit our website: shroud-silvermoon.guildlaunch.com Thanks for reading - Shroud TeamCrispina12 10h
13h (A) Divergents Recruiting,(A) Divergents Recruiting Divergents is a guild that was created by a group of friends. We are friendly and social and always try to help members in the guild. Most of us started playing back in Vanilla and have a lot of experience from hardcore raiding in the past but, as life goes on, almost everyone in the guild has settled in real life, has a family and kids to look after. Above all real life comes first! We raid two nights a week Monday/Wednesday (21gmt-23:30), run Mythic+, farm old content raids for gearing alts or mains if they still need loot and, whenever we can, we also do some pvp for fun. Events up on calendar every week. We are currently looking for more members to complete our core raid team. Socials are most welcome! All we ask is for players to be polite in chat/disc, respect each other and to understand that we are a progress guild that keeps trying to push content. Wiping is part of it, so make sure you accept that! Current Progress EN Normal and Heroic 7/7 - Mythic 7/7 ToV Normal 3/3 and Heroic 3/3 NH Normal 10/10 - Heroic 10/10 - Mythic 5/10 currently in progress. ToS Normal 9/9 - Heroic 8/9 Why join Divergents? Everyone is welcome to choose what they want to do in the guild. We don't only offer you a place in our raid team, we give you the chance to play with people that love progressing together, that work hard but at the same time have fun while going through old and new content! We are currently looking for: 4 x Ranged (1 Mage/2 Hunters/1 Shaman) 1 x Melee ( Monk ) Social players also have the chance to raid if they are up to it and if a raiding spot is available. We use DIscord on raid nights and to socialize with each other, guild bank repairs and consumables are also available for everyone that participates in raids. If interested in joining or if you need more information /w in game. There's always an officer online to chat with! Hope you all enjoy your day and your gaming! Have fun!Hazabel77 13h
14h <Inner Sanctum> Mythic+ Boosting Hello and welcome to the new thread of Silvermoons finest mythic+ boosters and holders of the realm first +15 on Silvermoon! As a follow on from our Challenge mode boosting team - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/14628404093 We are currently raiders of Inner Sanctum and are focused on boosting a variety of dungeon boosts, whether that be your standard weekly 15 or a higher key for mythic+ score. We provide the keys for the 15s (unless you have a specific key we can maybe be nudged towards) and a stress free quick and efficient boost to guarantee your 930 at the end of the week. You can watch us live on: Brewmaster Monk PoV - twitch.tv/HenrikssonTV Rogue PoV - twitch.tv/bastulol _____________________________________________________________________ Team: Brewmaster Monk - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/björnkram Resto Druid - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/cilnia Warrior - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/devilssangel Rogue - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/batsoup _____________________________________________________________________ Contact Info: Discord: bastu#2111 / cilnia#3922 Bnet: bastu#2490 / daan#2581Henriksson5 14h
15h 883 frost mage LF NM Raid guild Hello, I am looking for a guild to improve with. My old guild (rawr XD) has become inactive. At the moment I've primarily practiced in LFR and keystone dungeons, but I now feel comfortable to try something more challenging! I'm always looking for ways to challenge myself, especially in terms of putting out optimal DPS. I'm not necessarily looking for a hardcore guild, but I would appreciate a friendly guild that tries to improve while also having a good time. I'd be happy to learn something from experienced players (and hopefully make some friends along the way). It's my aim to become a valuable addition to your raiding team once my ilvls are up to par. Looking forward to meeting you!Lelianas0 15h
18h <The Council of Azeroth>5/10M 9/9 HC is recruiting Who are we? We are a semi-hardcore Raiding Guild, want a relaxed atmosphere but still focused while raiding. Ages are mostly 25+. Raiddays Tuesday, thursday and sunday from 20:00-23:00 Server time. Our progress so far 7/7 EN Mythic 5/10Mythic, and 3/3 TOV HC. 9/9 ToS HC At the moment we are looking for? Dps/heal that are ToS HC ready at least. Dps we look for the most are Rogue, Balance Druid and warlock. Ofc we do consider all classes and speccs and atm we need a few more dps. Healer we need 2 healers asap Restoshammy or Holypally prio, but would not say no to a good discpriest or MW monk. If interested for a chat do add me, or write me ingame. Silas#2167Kasmii10 18h
18h [A] <Augmented> Looking for raiders! 1/9 Mythic <Augmented> We are looking for raiders who are looking to make progression on Mythic Tomb Of Sargeras. This means that you have to be dedicated to the raid times of the guild and be prepared before showing up to the raids. Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 Heroic, 7/7 Mythic Trials Of Valor - 3/3 Heroic The Nighthold - 10/10 Heroic, 5/10 Mythic Tomb Of Sargeras - 9/9 Heroic, 1/9 Mythic Raid times: We raid 3 days a week, but one of the raids are optional as we use it to clear the Tomb on normal, where as the other two days we use to clear heroic and make progression in Mythic. Monday 20:00-00:00 server time Wednesday 20:00-00:00 server time Saturday starts at 20:00 server time (this raid is optional and is used to clear the Tomb on Normal) What we need for our team: We are currently searching for: Tanks - We are NOT currently looking for tanks. Healers - Holy/Disc Priest, Mistweaver Monk, but we are willing to consider all classes. DPS - Looking for Balance Druids, Rogues, Warriors, Fire Mages, but we are willing to consider all classes. More Info: We like to encourage members of the guild to do Mythic+ Keystones together for loot and artifact power. We also use teamspeak 3 while raiding but encourage members to come on and talk outside of raids as well. Contact us: You can add the guild master on battle.net: Shay#21823 or contact the officers in-game: Officers - Loompz, Vallgor, Lucernea, Mahalathia.Gotoi20 18h
18h 927 Blood DK looking for guild Hi there, 927 Blood DK (924 equipped) with 7/9HC (Nr 8 on 8%) is looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild with 8/9HC or above. Preferbly a guild that raids after 20.00 server time. After having ran my own guild for 11 years this is the first time ever I'm looking for another. Safe to say I'm not much of a guild hopper so to speak ;) My current guild needs rebuilding again and now that we're all older with kids I can not spent all my time devoted to rebuilding once again, so I've decided to give up on it and actually try and join somewhere as a casual raider pleb. I'm looking for a guild that values progression as well as having some sort of decent social aspect. Having played several classes and specs over the years I'm pretty well versed in most, but I would prefer to stay on as tank for this tier. I am always prepared, have a near perfect attendance record on raids and can raid every weekday + Fridays. Raiding experience goes all the way back to Molten Core, semi hardcore in the early days, more casual later on. Logs are also available. Btag: pryora#2167 Discord: Pryora#9083Pryora1 18h
18h [A] Looking for weekend raidin guild! Hello, I recently starded leveling on Silvermoon and I´m looking for a good Casual/Semi-Hardcore weekend guild. Iém normaly always a tank but I can go dps if needed. If theres any guild out there just same something so we can talk! Kind Regards, Festfolk#2597Festfolk0 18h
19h <Whispers of the Mountain>Casual/Social Guild Whispers of the Mountain is a new guild on Silvermoon founded by family and friends. What we offer: We want to create a social and friendly atmosphere where you feel that you log on to the game to meet your friends(or get to know a new friend). We aim to be a closely-knit community, and this means that we will start out a small guild and grow it from there,slowly and together. Play the game your way.There will be no pressure,no requirements and no obligations. As such,we will not be a hardcore guild in any specific part of the game (PvP, raiding, etc). We like doing transmog runs,crafting,farming stuff and dungeons and even an occasional pet battle.We also enjoy low level content and dungeons with our alts. What we are looking for: You are a social person, you like to talk in guildchat,you are mature and you are interested in making new friends. You are not looking for any hardcore end game things,but want to enjoy the game at your own pace. Newbies and returning players are more than welcome. For more info or questions you might have,contact me in-game. My battle-tag is: Yulivee#2678 P.S.: We have Cookies :DBrînna1 19h
19h <Winters Heart> -2/10M (10/10M NH) - LF healer &DPS Hello everyone! Founded in 2005, Winters Heart is one of Silvermoon's oldest steady raiding guilds, having raided every tier of content available since Molten Core all the way through to Tomb of Sargeras. We raid three days a week on a mandatory basis: every Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 19.30 to 23.00 server time. We are interested in applicants who know their class exceptionally well, play it accordingly, and behave professionally in raids. Your raid experience and gear level should also be adequate to match our raid targets. At the same time, we expect our members to be engaged in the guild socially. We take our raiding seriously, but we also aim to have a vibrant community that makes it fun to play the game regardless of content. Alts are welcome and can join some raid fun on our social & alt runs (modays from 19.30 till 23.00). Like many guilds, we have members from throughout Europe, so it's a must to have a good ability to write, read and understand English. You should also be 20+ years old to fit into our ranks. Visit our website at http://www.wow-wintersheart.net/forum and read in detail about us there, or feel free to whisper our recruitment officer Ruxitza (Bnet: Ruxitza#2166) for further information. Recruitment status: Ranged dps: Warlock, Shaman, Hunter, Spriest, Mage, Boomkin Melee dps: DK, DH, Warr Healer: Paladin We encourage exceptional players of any class to apply regardless of whether there are openings for that class/role. Our general ilvl requirement on PvE gear is 915+. Current Raid Status: We have a steady raid team and we are looking for a few more excellent raiders to balance our team. We are aiming for Mythic content, as we did every expansion so far. Current Raid Progress: Nighthold 10/10 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 1/10 MRuxitza4 19h
20h << F A D E >> Hi guys, We're a few players who have played together through the entire series, from Lightnings blade alliance in vanilla to auchidoun horde in cata - and now into Legion! We're looking for the older player who has work and family commitments and a player who wants to experience the game for more than just raiding, be it raiding old content for transmorg or just generally helping other guys in the guild out in dungeons or pvp. We dont mind what level or class you are, we hope your aims in the game align with ours: We plan to raid 2 nights a week Thur + Sun 20.00-23.00 ST Run old raids for transmog gear Help players level up in old dungeons when we can Help gear up our alts in dungeons, heroic dungeons and finally in raids Build a team of good friends to lead the guild Have a laugh on Discord even when there are no raids on If interested give me a shout in game or any character online, we would love to get you on board. fade-silvermoon.com Lortsos#2438 to have a chat ! Thx again and cu online ! ;)Aranwrath22 20h
22h <Shinra Inc> 8/10 M NH & 9/9 Heroic ToS 2 day week Shinra Inc. (18+) [EU - Alliance] Background Shinra Inc. is a mature (18+) EU guild consisting of a close-knit group of friends that have broad raiding experience ranging from Vanilla to Legion with the goal of progressing quickly through Heroic content to put a dent into Mythic content. Current Progress We are re-forming our old guild that was in full flow in Mists of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor - why? Due to real life circumstances and restricted time we have joined several guilds since the start of Legion with the promise of our goals, however we have consistently been the top performing players of said guilds with too much skill separation to progress into Mythic. Now we are in a better position to run our old guild as a group and wish to recruit and thrive again! Don’t worry though, we’re (mostly) not elitists - we enjoy raiding and want to perform to our best during raids but we do have a good sense of humour - almost to the point where I’d say, if you get offended easily it’s probably not for you! We feel if you can’t laugh at yourself, then you’re taking the game too seriously. Current Legion Content Progress:- Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 N & 7/7 HC Trial of Valor - 3/3 N & 3/3 HC Nighthold - 10/10 N & 10/10 HC & 08/10 M Tomb of Sargaras – 09/09 N & 09/09 Heroic Preferably around the same progress would be desired for all applicants. Raid Days (Server Times) Wednesday: 8PM – 11PM Monday: 8PM – 11PM What do we want? Self-sufficient players with good class knowledge that want to progress as a team in a focused but non-hostile environment. In return you will have reliable raiders to play with and enjoy current content together – We enjoy doing Mythic+ and playing alts outside of raids also. We like to look at logs to improve and have friendly competition between roles to keep the game fun and challenging. Recruitment Recruiting: 3 DPS Any anyone on the vanquisher token :P _____________________________________________________________________________________ If you are interested send a message to either: Dan – DanSeed#2783 Simon - hubbah#2706 Soren - CykelKim#2169 Adam - Akiao#2966 Jay - Jay#21447 John - Gildian#21440 Cheers!Siimoonn11 22h
1d <Devious> 8/10M 8/9HC Mythic Guild Recruiting Devious is an old guild originally founded in 2006 at the release of The Burning Crusade on Silvermoon EU. The guild was founded with a desire to create a raiding-oriented guild with the priority being progress. Our progress in The Burning Crusade ranked us amongst the top 4 guilds on the server. During the following expansions we have progressed through the content at a steady pace gaining us a good reputation on server. We are now looking to recruit new members to complete our core raiding team which has been with us since the establishment of the guild. Our members have raided together for so long that we have become like family. We are not looking for bench warmers, we firmly believe that it is always quality over quantity. What we are looking for: At least 95% attendance (excluding pre-planned holidays or other pre-arranged absences) 100% dedication to the raid and the guild. LOYALTY is a big deal to us. You to be fully prepared for raids. You are willing to wipe, if you don’t like wiping you need not apply. We're looking for motivated players, we will help you if you need help but full knowledge of your class/spec is required. Have a proper connection/PC, everyone has tech issues but we expect you to be online and raid ready at all times. Classes open for recruitment: All DPS especially Ranged. Current Raid Schedule: Sun: 8pm-11pm CET Wed: 8pm-11pm CET Thu: 8pm-11pm CET Raid invites start 15 minutes prior to the time mentioned above. Apply via: www.devious-silvermoon-eu.enjin.com/apply Or Email us at Deviousrecruitment@gmail.com Or Contact members listed: Ash#23955 (Guild Master) Vizzy#2821 (Raid Leader & Recruitment) Psah#1302Vizzeh2 1d
1d need a guild hello everyone i would like to say i play on my fury warrior (alliance) currently(874 ilvl) on silvermoon i want to find a guild to socialize , raid , running dungeon , questing or even pvp i would like to play with new people and meet new people if you would like me to enter your guild msg me minizlope#2729 i dont care if you have 5 members or 20 ,50 100 as long as the guild is active and looking for membersZlal1 1d
1d 924 Prot Pala, Looking for Raiding guild. Prot paladin 924 eq looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild. I'm also able to play as ret if needed. I'm looking for a mythic capable raiding guild. Either add me on Btag ( FragStar#2352) or look me upp on wowprogress (https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/silvermoon/Zeb%C3%BCb)Zebüb3 1d
1d 919 Human Frost Mage LF semi Hardcore Raiding Guild 919 Human Mage (Frost and some Fire) looking for a semi Hardcore Raid Guild. I am currently on EU Silvermoon, and I am looking for a guild that is raiding Tomb on Heroic on progression or farm. I have completed the normal raid several time with my current guild and I have done 5/9 on heroic on my own, but I am looking for some more consistent raiding. The guild I am in at the moment is great but unfortunately they are on their last legs and haven't raided for 2 weeks. I am not sure how long the guild will stay together for. I am hard working, a fast learner and want to gear up quickly in order get into a raid team as a valid member. Once I have found a Guild I like there is a 903 druid friend who would care to tag along as well. I am currently trying to gear him gear up to a point where he can hopefully raid as well. I am 25 and in full time work but raiding any night is fine for me as the GF is very understanding of my WoW needs :P. Last Weeks Log https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/kvrjwVY7maBCLtMT/#type=damage-done&fight=7 I had a $hitter on DH, I know. I had just got my 4 piece and was a little excited.Barymanalow4 1d
1d <Go Defensive> 2 Night Raiding. 2/9M LF DPS Go Defensive is an Alliance guild created for WotLK in September 2008 and was one of the servers top 3 night a week guilds. The guild was created by a core of extremely experienced raiders, with a guild pedigree including ex Praetorians, Nevermore, Inner Sanctum, Numen and Genesis amongst illustrious others going right back to release on this server, to take on the 25 man WotLK ladder. Most of the core is still with us today. Notable achievements were the server's 9th 3 Drake Sartharion kill and finishing the Heroic: Glory of the Raider meta-achievement for our Black Proto-Drakes. As the content moved on we celebrated the server's 7th Anub kill in ToGC25 and got to 9/12hc ICC25 in the server 7th position before Shadowmourne horniness restricted further progress for the expansion ( though we still ofc managed 11/12hc ). Cataclysm saw us maintain our excellent progress and ranking though we got caught short working on Ragnaros HC at the end and didn't quite get the big guy down while it was still relevant. By the time MoP came around a lot of us had had enough of 3+ nights a week raiding nonstop for 8 years and so we became a 2 night a week guild. Since then we have maintained our position as the top, or one of the top, genuine ( i.e. not alts of people who raid 5 nights elsewhere ) 2 night a week guilds on the server and somewhere in the world top 200 2 night guilds ( and no doubt higher if we're talking genuine 2 nights a week! ) We are looking for exceptional players who consider themselves at the top of their game with their class and wish to compete with other top guilds on Silvermoon for progress whilst maintaining a 2 day a week schedule. Excellence with alts is highly desirable and allows for some flexibility in the squad. We currently have openings for the following classes/roles: - 2x Ranged DPS, no Hunters. Of course, Go Defensive are never closed to truly exceptional individuals of any class. And we would encourage you to apply if you feel you can benefit the guild. Interested players should have a suitable gear level. Raiding quite a short schedule means we must make the most of our time in raids, we are looking for skilled players who can pick new encounters up quickly and learn from their mistakes, and who are also willing to take advice (and give it) on how to improve their game, or that of others, in a friendly manner. Current Raid Schedule: Thursday: 20:00 - 00:00 Monday: 20:00 - 00:00 To apply please head over to www.godefensive.eu If you have any questions don't hesitate to add Anloran#2788 for a chat.Drezlari21 1d
1d **CARNAGE INC** Return to progression OVERVIEW Server: SIlvermoon EU Faction: Alliance Category: Mythic Guild Created: March 2009 Guild Leader: Shell (Battletag: shell#2116) Raid Leader: Tapps (Battletag: tapps#2758) Officers: Mourtous (Battletag: kakka#2976) Website: www.carnage-inc.com SUMMARY We are reforming Carnage Inc on Silvermoon after a tiers break. We are currently formed of some top ranking players from multiple top 50 world guilds and returning players from over the years who wish to create an efficient 3 day top tier raiding guild. This means we are currently looking for players of a similar caliber to help us reach our goal of a 3 day guild that gets cutting edge kills with minimal time spent in raid. We all play the game because we enjoy it and because of that we have a strict ‘No A%^-*!@e’ policy. TD:LR A%^-*!@s need not apply! We do expect you to know your class and always striving to improve. The raid team is only as good as it’s raiders…. so we need you to be pretty damn good!! The average age range in the guild is between 20-40 and the language is colorful… so if you find swearing and banter offensive then this is most definitely not the guild for you. WHAT CAN WE OFFER? Well aside from cookies and late night laughs…. - A very experienced leadership team. - A dedicated team with preparation in all beta and ptr testing - Cutting Edge progression with a multitude of early kills. - A fair loot distribution system - All based on your personal performance and what benefits the raid the most for progression - Mythic experienced raiders who are committed to growing the team. - A kick #$% website with busy forums. Did I mention cookies…. triple chocolate chip? Yummy. WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? - Like minded people with an exceptional knowledge of their class and a higher than average level of play. - Current or previous end game raid experience. - Solid logs or proven past in a cutting edge raid enviroment - Reliability, we expect 95% attendance - Punctuality, keeping the team waiting is not cool. - The ability to listen. A microphone is a MUST. - Be able to take criticism and learn from it. CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS We are currently recruiting ALL class's - Especially the list below - Disc Priest/Holy Priest - Resto Shaman - Warlock - Hunter - Mage - Rogue - Warrior - Demon Hunter Strong players are always considered and welcome to apply no matter what class. THE IMPORTANT STUFF We operate a limited raid schedule of just nine hours, spread over three nights per week: 20.00-23.30 (Server Time) on Wed, Thur & Mon. We feel that balancing progression with home life while still remaining competitive is very important, therefore we do not schedule progression raids at the weekends. WHAT ELSE DO WE HAVE TO OFFER? - Alt runs - Annual IRL meetings - Guild comps - including guild lottery, secret santa, jolly ho...ho...holidays. - A thriving website community; active forums, gallery, media, news posts and more. - Raid-a-thon; our annual charity event: www.carnage-inc.com/raidathon On behalf of everyone in Carnage Inc we would like to wish you all the very best of luck in game.Wesleyswípes0 1d
1d [A] Rome in a Day (8/9HC ToS 7/10M NH) 2 nights/week About Rome in a Day is a mature, friendly raiding guild on Silvermoon who raids two nights a week. We have consistently been one of the better performing 2 night raiding guilds on our server. Our goal is to kill as many bosses as possible in our limited schedule whilst having fun. The guild was formed in 2009 and has raided consistently since then with several members still with us since the start. Whilst skill and independence are valued we also appreciate a friendly and positive attitude. This being the main reason Rome has maintained it's core roster for so long. Successful applicants will find themselves welcomed into our community. Recruitment Even if your class is not listed we will still consider your application. We are currently interested in: Shadow Priest Raid Times Raid nights: Monday, Thursday Raid time: 20:30 - 00:00 Server Time Our raid nights have been the same since WotLK and are not likely to change. We appreciate that people have real lives and do not mind people missing the occasional raid so long as warning is given in advance. To ensure that we always have enough people to do Mythic the raid team will consist of more than 20 people. This allows us to adjust to absences. As we can only take 20 people into a Mythic raid, when we are doing Mythic content, we will occasionally ask you to sit out. This is done in a fair manner such that no one person is forced to sit out each week. Recently we have been organising an extra, non-mandatory night for clearing HC where alts are welcome. Loot System We use a loot system known as Suicide Kings. What this means is that every person is given a random position in a list at the start of the tier. When a piece of loot drops it will be first opened up for bidding. Any player who's main spec is eligible for the piece of loot can bid. The successful bidder is the person who's highest on the list. They are then moved to the bottom of the list. If no players choose to bid then the piece of loot is opened up to rolls. Any player who can use that piece of loot, be it for OS or MS, can then roll on that piece of loot. Contact Info Slaqua - Lerp#2814 Website: http://riad.guildlaunch.com/ If you add me on Real ID please send me a message rather than waiting for me to message you. I get a lot of people adding me and I cannot keep looking at my friends list to see if any of the 10 people have come online. Progress WowProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/Rome+in+a+Day Legion Tier 20 ToS: 8/9 HC Tier 19 NH: 7/10 M ToV: 3/3 HC EN: 7/7 M Warlords of Draenor Tier 18 HFC: 13/13 M Tier 17 BRF: 10/10 HC HM: 1/7 M Mists of Pandaria Tier 16 SoO: 12/14 HC Tier 15 ToT: 4/13 HC Tier 14 ToES: 4/4 N HoF: 6/6 N MSV: 1/6 HC Cataclysm Tier 13 DS: 8/8 HC Tier 12 FL: 6/7 HC Tier 11 TotFW: 2/2 N BoT: 1/5 HC BD: 2/6 HC Wrath of the Lich King Tier 10 ICC: 9/12 HC Slaqua64 1d
1d [A] Fel - LF Healer- 9/9HC [A] Fel - LF Healer - 9/9HC With Tomb of Sargeras in full swing now, Fel is currently looking for additional members to fill out our roster. We raid 3 times a week, Wednesday Thursday and Tuesday, 2000-2300 server time. Who are Fel? We are a guild who reformed after a guild breakup around 3 months ago. We started out as a small group but have slowly built our way up to a 17-19 man group. We still believe in a balance between raids being fun and enjoyable without being too hardcore, however we do acknowledge that the current game content requires a bit more than the casual play. While we try to keep a relaxed attitude, the content we attempt is difficult and needs a certain level of focus and commitment. We raid in a pretty civil fashion, we’re a diverse bunch and we more than appreciate that real life comes first. Current Progression Raid: 9/9HC | 9/9N Past Progression: 4/7M EN | 3/3HC ToV | 10/10HC NH Loot: RCLootCouncil Tanks: Closed Healer: HIGH Priority - Open RDPS: Exceptions MDPS: Closed We are looking for preferably a PRIEST healer or MONK. 910 is prefered as we want to start Mythic ASAP. But we are willing to look at others around 900-910+ Raiding times: Wednesday - 2000 - 2300 Thursday - 2000 - 2300 Tuesday - 2000 - 2300 If you have any additional questions, contact me on battlenet: - Cobra#2755Cobradin4 1d
1d <Economists> Silvermoon-EU https://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/silvermoon/Economists/ i. Introduction <Economists> is one of the very few (if not only) gold-making focused guilds in World of Warcraft looking for traders and auctioneers to join its’ team. Join a group of highly knowledgably members on a quest of profit maximization. The Alliance guild founded on Silvermoon, one of the busiest PVE servers in Europe, has clear goals and is inviting like-minded individuals to join the team. Novice traders or Elite established traders, we would like to thank you for your interest and hoping to see you with us soon!. ii. Rules While we are flexible, the rules do not bend and every member of the guild from the Guild Master to Novice traders must follow the following set of rules: Under no circumstance will a member of the guild be involved in selling or buying gold for real money through third parties. Any member that gets caught doing so will be kicked out of the guild and will be reported to Blizzard. You are supposed to be an example of trading genius. The buying and selling of WoW Tokens and TCG loot cards is allowed. Blizzard introduced this, we really cannot oppose them. While organised and beneficial debates are allowed and encouraged in guild chat, drama is not nor is flaming or shaming. We do not tolerate, racism or sexism. This is not the place to share your hatred against a certain group of people or religion. Any member that is caught involved in any of what was mentioned will be reported to Blizzard and kicked from the guild immediately. Political and religious discussions are not allowed in the guild chat. Asking for gold is forbidden in the guild and will result in being kicked from the guild immediately. iii. What happens inside Economists? We discuss current prices, availability and profitability of the various items we intend to sell or buy. We also work collaboratively to make the maximum profit out of items by avoiding under-cutting each other, buying under-valued items and controlling market prices. iv. Who can Join? The guild is wide-open to all those genuinely interested and welcomes top traders as well as novice traders. All you need is a positive attitude, willingness to contribute in knowledge and learn. We understand that some of you are already involved in guilds where you raid, PVP or both. We welcome bank alts as well as main characters. v. Classes In a typical guild, classes are based on your role in the guild, so you get officers, raiders, filthy casuals (jk we <3 casuals) and in this guild, your rank will be based on your wealth. -Elite Traders: 10m+ of available gold across all characters on silvermoon -Advanced Traders: 10m>value>1m on silvermoon -Novice traders: Default user classes for new joiners and for those with less than 1 million in gold. On silvermoon. Once you have hit the required gold amount to advance you can ask an officer or the GM. vi. Concluding thoughts In a nutshell, that is all you need to know about Eco, all of our traders are trusted to invite whom they deem fit to join. Request an invite or more information from the recruiter. Gold can buy you better gear, better enchants, better gems, better boosts. Gold can buy you a better life. If you would like to join our guild please add in game: - Xwe - Avivgamer - KaljanAvivgamer2 1d
1d 892 MW Monk LF NM Progression Guild Hi everyone, I just got back to this game after a long break due to family and school and have just got back to it. On return I found my guild had disbanded. So I am looking for a guild going through ToS Normal progression who are hoping to go on HC Difficulty at some point. If anyone has any spots/offers for me please contact me on my BattleTag Daddy#21432. Thank you all have a nice day :)!Shrea2 1d
1d LF Guild Holy/Ret Paladin 9/9 normal ToS As the title looking for a guild for heroic ToS that raid at weekends. unable to raid midweek due to early starts at work :(Willium1 1d
1d -Endless Possibilities- 9/9 N 8/9 HC ToS recruting "Endless Possibilities" (English Speaking) 9/9N 8/9 HC ToS are RECRUITING! Range DPS Prefered(boomkins, hunters,spriests) ! Melee Considered(sub rogue)! For HC PROGRESS! Raid Times, Wed&Sun 19:00 - 22:00. Be Commited, Skilled, Mature & Friendly 905+ ilvl /w me LESI#2571 or leave a msg hereDisviturci8 1d
1d [A] The Logical Cube 9/9N 7/9HC ToS Recruiting! Everyone looks for that fine balance between a hardcore raiding guild, a casual content guild, and those who are purely there for entertainment and socializing. Never before have I seen a group of people who gets every single one of those things perfectly right than this group . Our group is full of some amazing personalities who value our teamwork and treating others with respect. We are a group of friends that have raided for many years (7+ in most cases) together in the past. The Logical Cube aims to maintain a small, but active, membership of around 30 people. As we do 3 raids of 3 hours each week, we aim for skilled play while having a lot of fun on Discord during trash. What does The Logical Cube offer? - High quality, progression-oriented PvE - Raiding with a group of competent, friendly, like-minded players - Not having to sacrifice your real life, job, marriage, and sanity - Mythic+ Dungeon runs with guildies -Food and Flasks during raids What does The Logical Cube look for? - Maturity and intelligence - Ability to communicate well in English - Skilled game-play - Understanding of your chosen class/spec/role - Respect for each other - Using more than 4 letters to type out the sentence: "Wait for me, please." - Being able to get on and use Discord. Recruitment is open for the following: Demon Hunter: Havoc Druid: Boomkin Deathknight:Frost/Unholy Dps of other classes will be considered. All raiders with previous experience will also be considered. Current progress: 9/9N 7/9 HC ToS Wednesday: 20:30 - 23:30 ST Thursday: 20:30 - 23:30 ST Sunday: 20:30 - 23:30 ST Loot distribution will be done using RC Loot Council. If you’re interested contact: Meelaí, Nikolatesla, Karrigin, Soláz, Xarva or Grompot. Alternatively leave a reply here.Nikolatesla18 1d
1d (A) Death Skulls Norwegian Leadership <Death Skulls> Newly Transferred Guild. LOOKING FOR DEDICATED OFFICERS! We are a small tight community averaging around 10 players for raids that are searching for some new comrades to clear out current content all the way up to including Mythic. Most of us that are currently playing are norwegians but communication over Teamspeak is in English. However we recently expanded our search from beyond the borders of Scandinavia. Biggest requirement: We want people we can depend on and will show up to our raids and stick with us if you like the atmosphere. We are not a -guild to join while main guild is on break- we want our players to be loyal to us and preferably stick with us in legion if you will play then. We would like you to be able to communicate reasonably good enough in English Know your class, we strongly prefer it that you have some raiding experience but its not a 100% requirement. Optimal raid lay-out for us in Heroic Progress is 2-3-9. We are therefore searching for 3 healers (Holy Paladin, Mistweaver monk, Resto druid, Any Priest preferably) And about 4-5 DPS (Warlock, Frost/Unholy DK, others) We desperately need 1-2 Warlocks, so those classes will be high in demand. Even if you arent playing any of the listed classes, you can contact me and we can sort it out however we dont need anymore Mages. Loot is distributed through Raid Loot council. We raid three days a week. Monday, Tuesdays and Thursday from 20:00-22:30 UCT +1 We also accept players that just want to mess around, quest some or PvP with absolutely no requirement. Contact me through battle.net at (Soniiee1991@gmail.com) or post in this thread if this sounds like something you want to try out. CheersChipmunklee0 1d
2d <Just Awful> Late Night Raiding guild is LFM! <Just Awful> Late Night Raiding Guild - EU Silvermoon Just Awful is a late night raiding guild with a friendly mature atmosphere and a competitive attitude, and we are currently looking for a few new members to bolster our ranks as we continue to progress through the Tomb of Sargeras. Raid schedule. Thursday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT+1) Sunday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1) Monday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1) We are currently progressing nicely on Heroic ToS (5/9) with Normal ToS on regular farm. We are looking for the following to solidify for the rest of tier progression through Mythic. Shadow Priest Hunter 1 Healer (Ideally with DPS offspec ala Mistweaver) Other classes than those specified will be considered, so don't be afraid to get in touch! About the guild. Just Awful was formed to give a place for new and returning players whose lives might not allow for the traditional schedules of most guilds a chance to experience high level endgame content at an accessible time. Many of us are experienced and dedicated raid leaders with a history of competitive play across many genres, and love helping people experience raiding without the elitist attitude. While we focus heavily on successful raid progression, it's not all we do. We have a thriving and diverse social scene, and a busy /g channel filled with helpful and friendly guild members who run Mythic+ pushes, Timewalking and weekly quest completion etc. Even if you are looking to just be sociable while you get on with your day to day play, Just Awful could be the place for you! What we want from you. Respect your fellow guildmates - Don't be a jerk! Be on time and be prepared. Invites go out fifteen minutes before raid time, with everyone gemmed and enchanted with flasks and food ready. Listen, learn and understand. We value hard work and a willingness to improve your play. We will always offer constructive advice firmly but fairly. Contacts In game: Azurein-Silvermoon, Taycess-Silvermoon, Fireraider-Silvermoon, Celania-Silvermoon, Dragonchain-Silvermoon Discord: Azurein#9986  Taycess#9305  Dragon#4954  Celania#3376  tempus02#4076 Greph#4086Azurein3 2d
2d [A][8/9HC][1/9M] The Chuckle Clan recruiting DPS Greetings, heroes of Silvermoon! We at “The Chuckle Clan” [8/9HC ToS][6/10 M NH] are recruiting in preparation for Mythic ToS progression. We have just begone our mythic progression for the tier and expect to be getting the first couple of bosses in addition to KJ HC down soon. We are currently recruiting DPS of the following classes: Warlock (Any spec) Druid (Balance) Rogue (Any Spec) Death Knight (DPS) Paladin (Ret) Priest (shadow) Shaman (Enhancement) However, any exceptional players of other classes/specs will be considered. Healing/tank offspecs are always appreciated. Our raid times are: Monday: 8-11:30 PM server time Wednesday: 8-11:30 PM server time [Optional off-raid]: Friday 8PM server time (for old content/normal etc) What do we expect from you as a player: We are recruiting for mythic progression, as such we expect you to know your class/spec very well and maneuver it properly. We expect high attendance, and seriousness during progression. We are looking for players who have the motivation and drive to keep their character up to date and understand that progression is our primary focus, as such doing what is necessary to keep your character at a high level outside of raids is expected. What can you expect from us as a guild: A close raiding community that cherishes its members and prioritizes their wellbeing. Progression and seriousness at a level which would be expected of a mythic raiding guild. Fair loot distribution with the progress of the raid team in mind. And most of all, tons of fun! This is a video game, and whilst progression is our goal, enjoying the game and each other’s company during farm and progression is our top priority. If this sounds of any interest to you feel free to leave a comment or head over to our homepage and fill out our recruitment form at: http://www.chuckleclan.co.uk/recruitment. Contact a recruitment officer ingame for any further questions/inquiries: Darkraze#2201 moobufu#2217 Thanks for reading, and we hope to hear from you soon! Kind Regards - RagRaglacera13 2d
2d Ice and Fire [A] Ice and Fire is hoping to find it's last few members to complete our team for ToS. About us: We are a social Guild on Silvermoon (Alliance) who focus on killing bosses while having fun, we aim to clear ToS Heroic and move on to Mythic once we got a stable team. We welcome any type of player, old or new and are more then willing to help returning players or those wanting to reroll into something new. For those with gear and enough experience we have progress raids. And for those who need some help gearing up and learning we got a laid back normal run once a week. Raid days: Friday - 20:30 (Progress). Sunday - 20:00 (Progress). Tuesday - 20:00 (Gearing/Alts/Fun) Current Progress: 9/9 Normal. 7/9 Heroic. What are we looking for: Mage. Rogue. Retribution Paladin. Obviously this is what we are looking for for a ideal setup, how ever we will never rule a player/class out just like that, so if you feel you can contribute to our team you are more then welcome to have a chat with us. You can contact us ingame for a chat or add my Bnet: Yunalesca#2865.Xeraphyn3 2d
2d [A]<Concerted> (8/9HC) is recruiting Hello everyone, As the title says we are a guild located on Silvermoon EU, Myself and the guild master moved here a few months ago and been building up a stable raiding team since for the now released ToS. We have lots of experience in raiding going back all the way to wotlk, We achieved 7/7M EN before NH was released and aiming to get as far as possible into ToS M as we can and same with future raids aswell. Bit about our raids: We like to push ourself but at a steady pace enjoying the content as we go, we dont race against other guilds and just want to kill bosses and enjoy the company of fellow raid team members. We dont do split runs as we know a lot of people got real lifes and just dont have time for that, all we require is one char up to mythic standard, fully enchanted and always prepared for raids. We are currently recruiting a Tank and any DPS, melee is prefered but we consider anything, Also a DPS with good tank or heal OS is highly welcomed. Our raiding days are: Thursdays 20-23 Sundays 20-23 Mondays 20-23 (this day is optional if you want to join for a normal clear either with alt or main char open for everyone in guild) As loot goes we expect everyone to know whats an actual upgrade for them, We are using RClootcouncil to decide who gets the loot that is dropped, to make it as fair as possible for everyone. We also encourage everyone to do mythic + outside of raids, either with guildies or themself as it can give good items and decent AP. If this got your interest or you have more questions feel free to leave a reply or add either me or Nellenzie on Bnet and we get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for reading and hope to see some of you in guild :) Bnets: Hexanda: KriffKraff#2974 Nellenzie: Suzie#2347Hexanda4 2d
2d [A] <A V A L O N> [8/9 H Tomb] A V A L O N is a guild from the start of Legion that's looking for dedicated players to strengthen our core team. We are an active social group of players who push a lot of mythic+ and other content when not raiding. Raid nights are fun but focused. We won't chew you out for talking during trash pulls, but on a boss try we require 100% focus. We have many experienced players who come from previous top guilds. We have a strong tank and healing team already and are looking to recruit exceptional DPS to finish our roster for mythic raiding. Although we are currently recruiting DPS we will consider any exceptional players. We are recruiting for our mythic progress! Recruitment Status Exeptional DPS Tank with a dps OS Raid days Wednesday 20:00-22:30 ST Friday 20:00 - 22:30 ST [we raid longer on Friday when possible] Monday 20:00-22:30 ST Our expectations Have at least Heroic Tomb exp Minimum ilvl of 915+ Turn up on time for raids Bring food, pots and flask Have a good understanding of your class/spec Contact info You can always wisper the following players: Mivaet, Ahuenno, Amosis or Cynion. Or you can add one of the officers below. Vinnie#2165 (GM) Fannox#2336 (Officer)Cynion13 2d
2d Symbiotics semi-hardcore PvE Recruiting Symbiotics is recruiting! Freshly formed guild led by experienced team is looking for people that want to create an amazing environment while keeping the raid progress on high standard. We want to start Mythic raids progress in not far away Future, our goal is to get Cutting Edge from current raid. But we also belive in one thing. Game is a game. If someone is shouting at you, if you dont enjoy your time at game or raids, you do something wrong. We want to prove, that high level of gaming is not impossible to combine with fun. Rectutation is currently open for every class, but mostly for healers and DPSes. Ilvl is not a big deal, becouse u can get it pretty fast but we are looking for players ready to start normal/heroic tos at least Our raid schedule: Wednesday: 8:00-11:00 pm Sunday 8:00-11:00 pm Monday 8:00-11:00 pm For more find us in game Mysteriia: Scheja#2872 Devantei: YoungPlague#2608 Anagalf: Jaruu#1777Mysteriia2 2d
2d [A] Asymmetry - We need YOU! (10/10HC) Howdy folks, If you don't want to know about us, and want to get straight to the point, then here it is. We are currently 10/10 NM and 10/10 HC within Nighthold. Our raid days and requirements are as follows for prospective raiders: - Available Tue/Thur/Sun 20:00-23:00 (Realm Time) - Willing to read up on tactics etc prior to the encounters - Can understand English and follow instructions given - Is able to be on Teamspeak 3 (even if only to listen) throughout the entire duration of the raid Open Positions: -Ranged DPS -1x Ranged DPS with viable Healer OS -1x Healer If you want to know a little more about us, and about what we practice in Asymmetry, please read on. Asymmetry is a guild formed on the ideas of real life being far more important than pixels, we're not casual but we aren't going to scream at you if you're 5 minutes late because your child needed a hug before bed. So on a more real note, what can we offer you? What makes Asymmetry worth joining? I know that's what you're thinking and with Silvermoon having as many guilds as they do... it's hard to make a decision. Give me a moment to try and help you see why you should give us a chance. Despite being newly formed, we have a core of long time friends with the same goals in mind. We want to bring back a fun, social environment where you enjoy logging in and raiding doesn't feel like a chore. This doesn't mean we don't take our raids serious... we love progression and we definitely do what it takes to get that sweet loot. However, we aren't clicky. Whether you're in the guild for 1 day, or 1 year... you're always welcome to come and chat with us and be treated like you've been here forever. "I want to raid but my iLvl isn't good enough, I only just (re)started WoW... no-one wants me :("You're WRONG! We even have Saturday night Nighthold set up to get you caught up and transitioned into our "main" team ASAP, as well as M+ boosting for even lower geared players on a Monday. It's a busy calendar with many events that a variety of people can partake in. Not to mention the lively Teamspeak atmosphere (moreso in evenings due to work etc). Long story short, we love you all. We're definitely rated M for mature. Our chat (specifically Teamspeak) can be crude, rude and downright obnoxious... but at least we're not fake. So if you want to bring the social aspect back into your MMORPG... we might just be the guild for you. Come chat about random stuff whilst we figure out how we'll progress and who knows? With your support we might just make it through Mythic content in one piece. We're wanting to promote a healthy and friendly environment in which you can relax after a stressful day and live life like it's those "good old days" back when Guilds were more than just a name tag. Whilst we do promote a somewhat mature environment that could be unsuitable for minors, I would like to stress that if cursing offends you then let us know in advance. Social positions are available for anyone just wanting to sit around and have a chat whilst doing their own thing. If you're looking for more information either respond here or add me on BTAG (CaptDaddy#2820) and I'll answer all questions :) I look forward to hearing from you all. Daddy xoCaptdaddy37 2d
2d [A] Remnant - 9/9N 9/9hc 3/9M Hey there! About us: Remnant is a freshly made semi-hardcore guild on Silvermoon. We started off as a group of friends on Defias Brotherhood raiding in Wipe Material until it came to a point where a lot of people were burning out, including the officers, which resulted in us looking to transfer to a new server and start fresh leading us to where we are right now. All of us have experience in raiding in world top 100-600 ranked guilds and/or Gladiator or higher PvP experience and are looking for players with roughly the same experience as us. Current Progress: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic as of 24/11/2016 Trials of Valor: 2/3 Mythic as of 5/1/2017 The Nighthold: 4/10 Mythic as of 16/2/17 - after that point, our old guild stopped raiding. Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 N on the first day, 6/9 HC on the second day as Remnant. Curently 3/9M. Current Recruitment: Classes we are recruiting Currently not interested in Rogues. Looking for any type healer preferably Resto shaman. Hunters/Other ranged dps classes. We do, however, have these requirements for new players looking to join: Have good past/current PvE/PvP Experience. The reason for why we say PvP as well is because we feel if one person is doing really well in PvP, there is no reason for them to not be able to perform just as well in PvE. Be 18+ Be of at least 905+ ilvl. Exceptions can be made, of course, depending on experience if a returning player etc. If that is the case, you’d be welcomed as a social and at a later point put to a trial position after having obtained good enough gear. The way we handle loot: Loot Council between 1 officer(regardless of role), 1 tank, 1 healer and 1 dps. The raiders/officers are changed every week to keep it so that there is no bias in the loot council. People are, of course, able to say if they do not want to be on the Loot Council. What you can expect from us: Dedicated officers that are online quite often and always looking to improve the guild/help out its members. A good raiding/guild atmosphere that does not tolerate excessive arrogance or drama. Proper handling of loot where if there's any arguments, they're quickly resolved. What we expect from you: To be a dedicated and motivated raider that is always prepared for a raid and looking for ways to improve their play. To have read up on every boss that we’re progressing on. We want to make the most out of the time that we’re raiding and it would save us a lot of time when everyone has read up on the tactics beforehand. To be a mature person and be able to handle constructive criticism as well as not cause any type of drama inside or outside of raids. Raiding times: Tuesday - 20:00 - 23:00 Thursday - 20:00 - 23:00 Sunday - 20:00 - 23:00 We may sometimes extend the raid by half an hour at most if we’re very close to a progress kill. For contacts, you can add: Virent#2155 - Vintre/Virent Drarion#2827 - Reckebo Garwal#2350 - Meldoria Lhissae#2695 - Scholastia Or you can also check our website on https://remnant.apexmega.comReckebo29 2d
3d Friday Night Lights social raiding guild <Friday Night Lights> @SilvermoonEU is welcoming all active players interested in making new friends while clearing current content in WoW. DPS priority for those interested in joining the raid roster. Our current progress is: - 6/7M Emerald Nightmare - 3/3HC Halls of Valor - 10/10HC Nighthold - 5/9HC Tomb of Sargeras We do Mythic+ key pushing, regular legacy runs and casual pvp. Our main raid night is Friday (Tomb of Sargeras progression) 20:00-Midnight ST, with second raid on Tuesday 20:00-Midnight-ish ST for Normal/AP/Legendary farm clears as well as previous tier Mythic. The guild is built around making friends and not collecting roster numbers, so we have a 3-characters per member policy, as well as removing players who have been inactive for 1+ months (unless they're having a break). Our community is mostly 20+ mature people with life priorities, so during raid times we like to get things done as we only progress one night a week. We have a very active Discord channel so it's highly recommend for our members to have it. You can get in touch with us via the links below: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FNLEU/ Discord recruitment chat: https://discord.gg/9mHmEzV Guild Overview: Battle.net http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/silvermoon/Friday_Night_Lights/ WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/Friday+Night+LightsVrethalia15 3d
3d ★ <Alternatives> The Weekend Raiding Guild ★ Hi Silvermoon, <Alternatives> is recruiting players for our weekend raids . A few things about us: The idea of the guild is to facilitate organised raids to players who can't or don't want to make raid times during the week due to real life commitments. We aim to be a casual guild. In our case this means that we are happy with clearing a raid instance on normal mode in a fun and relaxed way, rather then beating our heads against heroic bosses. For us being casual does NOT mean we don't care about our progression or attendance, but that we have more important things happening in our lifes. It is our intension to bring back the guild feeling that you could experience during Karazahn in The Burning Crusade or in normal mode guilds during Wrath of the Lich King. Good company is important to us and we consider guild members our friends. This also means we try to minimise the number of players that have to sit out at the raid weekend. We do not believe in over-recruiting players for personal gain / progression. Our raid times: Fridays : 20:00 to 23:30 Saturdays : 20:00 to 23:30 Loot System: Main raid : Suicide Kings Alt run : MS > OS A few things you should bring: You should be over 21 years of age You should be friendly, polite, mature and reliable You should be OK with being "a Casual" You should be able to communicate in English Current vacancies Tanks none DPS Moonkin, Mage, Warlock (1-2) Retribution Paladin, Demon Hunter, Rogue, Death Knight (1-2) Healer any (1) ... Progression [Patch 7.2.5] 6/9 Tomb of Sargeras (heroic) 9/9 Tomb of Sargeras (normal) [Patch 7.2] 10/10 Nighthold (heroic) [Patch 7.1] 3/3 Trial of Valor (heroic) 7/7 The Emerald Nightmare (heroic) Social members are of course always welcome. You should however posses the same qualities as mentioned above. If you are interested feel free to contact any officer, use the in-game guild recruitment tool or apply on our website. For additional information please visit us : https://alternatives-guild.com follow us @Alternatives_EU We are looking forward to see the one or other of you in our guild list soon! Thanks for reading this and rock on good people! -FinFinsternis364 3d
3d [A] <Skylimits> is looking for new people Skylimits was formed in the late era of Highmaul raid by members of former Vindicatus guild. While Blackrock Foundry was bit turbulent, we have progressively filled in the raid team and have been clearing heroic raid content since then. Currently Skylimits is rebuilding it's raid team and for that we need you. Currently, most needed people are ranged DPS and healers. Of you are one of those, feel free to message me or Funkycrunchy in game or leave a reply here. Raid times Our main raid days are Thursday (between 20 and 23 server time) and Sunday (between 19 and 23 server time). In addition, we also organize raids for socials and alts, which are on Tuesday (between 20 and 23 server time). Roles needed Currently we are mostly looking for Healers (druid hopefully) DPS also accepted Even if you do not feel like raiding, or only wish to do so occasionally, do not hesitate to contact us. Socials and semi-raiders are welcome. Contact us Funkycruncy Tesel Slushbucket (currently on holiday) You can also leave reply here and me or Funky will get back to you. Regards, Tesel the mageTesel2 3d
3d Selling +15 keystone runs in time for gold. Hey there. We are a group of 930+ ilvl mythic raiders that are boosting people in mythic + dungeons. We have over 200 runs completed in time with satisfied customers, and no complaints. So if you want your Dungeon Master achievement, 930 item from the weekly chest, loot from the dungeon + tons of ap, you should add me on Alexander#2775. PS: we only take gold on Frostmane, Outland, Ravencrest and Silvermoon.Ðull0 3d
3d Red Branch - Recruiting casual raiders for N & HC ToS <Red Branch> A casual, friendly raiding guild looking to recruit some new members for progress in the Tomb of Sargeras. We're currently 8/9 N in ToS, looking to advance into heroics but with a laid back mindset. Raiding Schedule: Wednesday and Monday - 20:30-23:30 (server time) We currently are in need of a healer or two and any type of DPS To apply, please add Renzok ~ Renzo17#2142 or Cyriak ~ Solz#2311Cyriak0 3d
3d Looking for a guild Hey, I’m looking for a casual social guild that do both light raiding and world-stuff like levelling. I have been away from the game for a long time – I left after Cataclysm. I’ve mostly been active on another server, but now when I came back it had been merged, and still seem completely empty. That’s why I’m levelling up my “characters” on Silvermoon. I have a 104 level affliction warlock, a level 100 vengeance DH, this beast master hunter, a level 73 blood death knight. I’m plugging away on all of them to reach that 110. I'm not geared well, but hope to change that over time. But levelling is lonely business, and I prefer to have a guild chat to prattle in, and maybe run a raid or two when the mood rise. I don’t play every day, but I play a few hours when I do. If that sounds interesting, let me know.Naerill0 3d
3d [A] Monsoon - recruiting casual raiders for N & HC ToS Current progress Normal - 9/9 Heroic - 2/9 Who are we? We're a group of real life friends (some ex-Mythic raiders) who are looking to expand our roster to clear N and HC ToS. Our Discord channel is always lively and active so if you're looking for a relaxed gaming environment then you'll enjoy your time with us! Recruiting Ranged DPS Melee DPS Healer - with DPS offspec preferred Raid times Sunday: 9pm - 12pm server time Tuesday: 9pm - 12pm server time Contact If you're interested then let me know! RealID: Bude#2380Cylindrical1 3d
3d [A} <Distract> 9/9HC LF skilled RSham We are currently seeking a skilful and dedicated Resto Shaman to round out our healing team as we move into mythic progress. Raid Days - Wed/Thurs/Sun 8-11 server time (+18 only). For further info please contact "Sérené" via in-game chat or via battletag- Breeze#21712Sérené0 3d
3d Frost Mage LF Raiding Guild Hello everybody, Im a 915 Frost mage looking for a raiding guild raiding 2 times a week. I have been raiding since the end of cataclysm all the way until the end of WoD, i havent ofcourse cleared every raid and ofcourse i took a break from WoW here and there. But i want to say that i have experience in a raid environment, and that i know how it works, and how i need to behave. At this moment i have cleared normal ToS a several times in pugs. Feel free to take a look at my armory, and maybe if you are interested in having me in your guild, send me a request on Battlenet! Realityh#2365 - a friendly mageMajei9 3d