Ravencrest

02 Jan 2012 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Search The new search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely robust. Please be sure to use it to look for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer before creating your forum topic. Making a new thread on an existing subject will likely result in your thread being deleted. If you continue to repost it you're likely to have your posting privileges suspended for spamming. Worst of all, you'll be making the other forum goers upset that you didn't take a minute to search before posting. Rating The new rating system (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/930468) can be used to promote positive discussion, and demote unhelpful posts, or even report posts that violate the forum code of conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with a thumbs up, and a thumbs down icon. Clicking the 'thumbs down' icon you can choose from a few options. Dislike will rate the comment down. If enough people dislike a post it will be darkened, or with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of the violation. You can only rate each post once. Use it wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Guidelines In addition to the Forum Code of Conduct (http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow to ensure these forums remain a constructive and friendly gathering place for the community. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words Blizzard, Blue, or any community team members name in a thread topic to gather attention is frowned upon Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Note that threads discussing e.g. the Blizzard authenticator or Blizzard’s latest press release are allowed to have Blizzard in the title as it’s then relevant to the discussion. Posting "First" or IBTL constitutes as spamming You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL (in before the lock) is not helpful and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Posting TLDR or L2P constitutes as trolling Posting TLDR (Too Long, Didn’t Read) is saying you don’t care about a player’s post. Posting L2P (Learn to Play) mocks the player for their skill or experience level rather than provide constructive input on the post itself. Both are considered trolling and will lead to a suspension.Slorkuz2 02 Jan 2012
7h Resto Shaman LF Progression Raid Guild Hi Ravencrest, I am a returning WOTLK player on a fresh account after many years away. I am looking to get back into committed progression raiding and to join a guild for the long run. About me: I'm 25, from the UK and work nights. I have always played Resto Shaman (O/S Ele Prof: Herb/Alch Cauldrons Rank 2), I know the class well and keep up with theorycrafting. I have voice coms & discord. I'm available to raid Wed/Thu/Fri nights. Previous experience: VW 4/4 TBC 8/8 WOTLK 9/9 MOP/WOD N/A. RF for all Legion Dungeons Character: Armoury- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/naturebeard UI- https://i.imgur.com/ZPX4nV2.jpg What I am looking for: A small (no-socials) guild with a strong core raid team that requires a resto shaman. 1-2 raid nights, I prefer longer raids to 1-2 hour outings. Progression minded with previous mythic experience. A decent name is always good, as it will be permanently displayed on my character. If you can offer the above and are looking for an experienced returning healer then please post below. Cheers, -NBNaturebeard0 7h
17h LF casual raiding guild Hi, this havoc DH is my alt, I am maining and raiding on Kazzak. However I would like to do something on this char from time to time as well. That's why I'm looking for a casual hc raiding guild that would let me join their runs from time to time, letting me in the guild as a social. Thanks!Makieter0 17h
21h [A] LF heroic raiding guild Hi, I am a former mythic raider and I am looking nowadays for a heroic raiding guild due to RL commitments which prevent me from raiding 4-5 times per week. I was actively raiding mythic during EN and play since classic. In ToS & Nighthold I did not raid properly. These were my logs in EN: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15549784/10#metric=dps I am 32y old, have a stable internet connection and I am wipe approved. Of course I have all relevant voice coms and a working headset. I would be glad to get the opportunity to be a part of a heroic team in the future as I do enjoy raiding a lot. My DH is ilvl 942 and my main role is DPS but I can also offtank/MT if necessary. I know all tactics in Antorus and cleared NM with pugs already. Craw#2841 is my B.Net. Thank you for reading and talk to you soon.Crawde2 21h
1d Ravencrest Discord < EU > Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. After much thought and consideration in regards to the spam that is going on trade channel and how hard it has been for some guilds to recruit members for Antorus I have decided to create a Discord for our glorious server. This discord can help you if: You are looking for a guild. You are looking to recruit players for your guild. You are looking to sell unique items: mounts,pets,toys and transmog items. You are looking to check the documentation for new raids/tactics and other miscellaneous tasks. Mythic+ team formation to push high keys or look for players to have your dedicated team. PVP and RBGS Team formation. Raid - Pug Mythic and recruit people in advance if you know people are not going to make it at your own raid. Guilds can assign one person as a Guild Recruiter(preferably an officer) We are also looking for moderators(preferably GM/Officer Rank + Experience in Modding other channels) Requirements to be a part of the community(common sense): You will have to leave your in game character and guild name in "in-game-char-guild" channel so we can create a tag for you and your guild. No Spam. The Link is as follows : https://discord.gg/VkxDCTD Kind Regards, ShandrisXShandrisx3 1d
1d LF GUILD Hi we are 2 mates lf a ally guild. Prot pala and feral druid lf guild that raids 2 days a week . Pref sunday and wed time 20 - 23Zeìfer1 1d
1d <Righteous Chaos> Recruiting Righteous Chaos is a new guild started by a few good ingame and in real friends. We have a strong social core and a friendly enviorment that does not tolerate any toxic behaviour. Besides having a good social group we already have a good core team but we are missing a few spots that we want to get filled. Most of our core members have alot of experience in previous content at the highest difficulty. What we want from you - A good sense of humour. - Attending at the raids. - Have a microphone and discord. - Decent understanding of your class and role in the raid. - Don't have an ego or toxic behaviour. - Raid preparation. (Enchants/Gems/Runes/Flasks/Food) - Being on time Raid Times - Wednesday 20:00 - 22:00 server time - Sunday 19:00 - 22:00 server time Classes needed - Shadow priest - Elemental shaman - A hunter - Guardian Druid Contact If you're interested and or want more information regarding our guild, our members or in general, don't hesitate and give me an add on battlenet: gunsailer#2789 Hope to speak with you soonCreapingbug0 1d
1d [A] <Nox Terra> 11/11 HC recruiting 2d/week Nox Terra is raiding guild residing on Ravencrest Alliance EU. It's been established by players with experience since day one vanilla. We understand the ethics of raiding and all the effort and dedication required to do so. While we don't have time to fully commit to raiding on hardcore level as before we still strive to push all content while maintaining 2 days a week schedule. We run 2 teams inside guild, one is pushing Mythic progression while other is focusing on Heroic in a more laid back environment. Schedule for Mythic Team: Sun: 20:00 - 00:00 ST Mon: 21:00 - 23:30 ST Schedule for Heroic Team: Wed:20:00 - 23:00 ST Sun: 20:00 - 23:00 ST We are aiming to progress every raid. To achieve this we need a dynamic core of raiders being able to switch our setup when certain roles/classes aren't available to attend a raid. If you can perform to our required standards we can guarantee a solid spot in our raiding group. This involves you: * Being on time when you sign up. * Always being polite and having a positive mind set. * Being able to communicate in English. * Communicating during raids. * Being able to play both main and offspec to their full potential. * Theorycrafting and reading up on additional information. We are a friendly guild but with plenty of banter and we are growing steadily day by day. We use Discord as our main communication tool. Our aim is also community around guild so we have one golden rule: You get toxic, you get booted out. Simple as that. For more information or any questions please do not hesitate to contact us ingame; Mythic team leaders: Lyth, Linnella & Jzn Heroic team leaders: Barrow & Bellætrix Or just search Nox Terra and poke any of members to point you to first officer. Recruitment; Our recruitment needs are listed fully on; https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ravencrest/Nox+Terra Take in mind even if your class isn't listed if you have what it takes we will consider your application, we will always pick player over class. For direct application go to our site: http://www.noxterra.euLyth11 1d
1d PROS N CONS NEED YOU Heya! <Pros N Cons> is a semi-hardcore PvE guild, with a lively social aspect. Our goal is to experience and clear relevant content, and still have fun while doing it. To further achieve our goals, we wish to recruit competent players with a positive, progressive mindset. If raiding isn't your cup of tea yet, or if you don't have strong enough gear, we also accept members as socials. Currently we are looking for: Rogue - Moonkin - healing classes - Due to some recent departures we are currently looking for 3 healers and the above DPS. Requirements: If you wish to join our raiding team, you will need: - To know your class very well (stats, rotations, etc.) - Around 950 ilvl, atleast 75+ artifact lvl. - Be able to cover at least 2 roles/specs with 75+ lvl on both weapons. - Be able to attend at least 2/3 raid days every week. - Show up to raids/events in time. - Be prepared for raids/events (flasks, consumables, etc.) - Discord, voice communication. - Be able to accept criticism. - A positive, progressive mindset. PS! We will be checking armory on everyone interested. Guild info: Raid days: 3 days of raid; Monday, Wednesday and Sunday. Raid times: 20:00 to 23:00 Servertime. Progress: Antorus - 11/11 NM - 11/11 HC - 2/11 mythic Guild master: Maudred Officers: Bloominheck, Proddy, Gucciboy, Drackor, Auraela Ranks, highest to lowest: - Officer - Officer alts - Core raiders - Raiders - Trials - Socials/alts Recruitment process: If you wish to join the guilds raid team, you will first have a chat with one of our Officers and they will also do a thorough check of your armory. As you join the guild, you will start out as a Trial member, and you will likely get asked to join raids. During your trial, members will pay attention to your gameplay and attitude. In order to get a raider promotion, signing up for raids, joining, and doing well will be required. If you do not show up for raids without a valid reason, or without notifying an officer - you will likely stay as a trial for a longer period of time. Having a bad attitude, and/or underperforming during raids will also likely result in a failed trial. If we see you as a viable member, congrats! You're now a part of our raid team! If our guild appeals to you, feel free to contact us ingame or by leaving a reply below! Contact info: [ul]- Maudred, Edsoph - Bloominheck, Goldielockz, Xiphonic - Drackor, Drackwank, Gypowoman - Proddy - Gucciboy - Auraela You can also fill out an application under the recruitment channel on our Discord: https://discord.gg/eAwYWXZ Thank you. :)Gucciboy5 1d
1d REPEAT Dansk Mythic Guild [9/11 HC] Søger RDPS Hejsa! Vi er Repeat, en Dansk Mythic guild på Ravencrest! Vi søger RDPS til at joine vores Mythic hold. BM Hunter [Høj] MM Hunter [Høj] Shadowpriest [Høj] Ele Shaman [Høj] Destro Warlock [Høj] Affliction Warlock [Høj] Havoc Demon Hunter [Lav] Vi raider Torsdag og Søndag fra 20.00 - 23.00 Vi er en meget social guild, der altid har folk der hygger på Discord - her er der rig mulighed for at vælte dig i dårlige jokes, høre sjove historier og/eller få hjælp skulle du være ny spiller eller bare til et nyt spec! Som guild laver vi en del casual runs i løbet af ugen, meget spontant, dog med et fast Casual Raid hver Onsdag til alle der ønsker at cleare non-progression raids. Progresser vi eks Heroic vil Onsdag være Normal, progresser vi Mythic, vil Onsdag være vores Heroic Run - hvor alle med "decent" gear er velkommen (også casuals). Vores mål, som guild, er altid at drive det bedste ud af folk, som tager WoW seriøst og som gerne vil være en del af et konkurrencedygtigt raid team. Vores mål er at kunne blande os i toppen af danske 2 dags guilds. Vores minimum krav for trial raider er 72 traits og 935 ilvl, og pr. 1 Januar 75 traits og 945 ilvl. Men .. er du pt. under raid kravene men tænker det her er guilden for dig, så kan du joine som social og geare sammen med os! Når du så er klar kan du starte som trial og komme med på progress runs! Nu inden du kontakter en officer, så læs venligst "GUILD REGLER" og "REKRUTTERING" på vores hjemmeisde : www.repeat-guild.dk Adellund#2208 (Heal Role Officer) Lintrup#2279 (Raid Leader) MrBromantic#2857 (DPS Role Officer)Azrioz0 1d
1d Mytic+ Boosts We are a group formed of expirienced players (keystone masters and mythic raiders) offering a range of boosts for ingame gold listed down below. Boosts are avaliable on a daily basis, after noon (from 3:00 PM). Exact time of a day will be known after mutual agreement. Atm, we are boosting only on Ravencrest EU and Grim Batol EU. * Karazhan - 80k * Karazhan Nightbane - 160k * Mythic Normal 9/10 - 100k * Mythic Normal 10/10 - 160k * Mythic 2-9 (single run) - 40k * Mythic +10 in time (ur key) - 170k * Mythic +10 in time (our key) - 250k * Mythic KEY BOOST PACKAGE 0-10 - 300k For more info feel free to add us on your friends list with these Btags: Kic#2926 (Grim Batol) or Waginas#2966 (Ravencrest)Tiancai6 1d
2d <Perkele>(A) Cutting edge Mythic suomikilta <Perkele> Rekryt on auki Warrior: Fury Shamaani: Enha/ele (Resto OS), resto MS Druid: Feral (Guardian OS/MS), Boomkin Warlock: Affliction Priest: Disc, shadow Jos pelaat muuta specciä, ja olet kiinnostunut, ota yhteyttä ojala#2711 tai /who perkele - hyville pelaajille on aina tilaa. Taustaa <Perkele> on vuonna 2009 syntynyt kilta, joka nykypäivänä on enemmän yhteisö kuin kilta. Toimimme usealla eri serverillä ja alustalla, joten WoWin ulkopuolelle löytyy peli,- ja saunaseuraa varmasti. Meidän raidi core on raidannut yhdessä Wotlkista asti, joten yhteistyö on tiivistä, ja kaikki raiditierit johon on mukaan lähdetty on selätetty. Emerald Nightmaresta tuli meille Cutting Edge ja ToV 3/3, eli molemmat nätisti läpi. Tämän jälkeen päätimme rentoutua, sillä sitä ennen oli jo pitkä raidausputki porukalla takana. Valitsimme Ravencrest Alliancen ajatellen Battle for Azeroth expaa, servulla emme ole aikasemmin olleet (aikaisempia/missä olemme aktiivisia atm: Outland, Kazzak, Ragnaros, Lightnings Blade) sillä servu vaikutti meille otolliselta paikalta parantaa jo olemassa olevaa raidi porukkaa. Nykyhetki Serverin vaihto on meillä käynnissä, eli kaikki core raidaajat jotka haluavat jatkaa eivät ole vielä ehtineet paikan päälle. Silti saamme Mythic raidit alkamaan Antonin avautuessa, vaikka meillä ei focus siihen ole sen suurempi tarkoittaen ettemme aseta itsellemme epärealistisia tavoitteita, mutta kyllä se Cutting edge halutaan. Helposti luettava versio: Haemme lisäystä rosteriin, jotta mythic proge on mutkattomampi. Lootti systeemi Loot Council=Raid lead + offut ja muut liidut Ajatuksella: Upataan huonot ensin pois. Proge raidigrp on juuri niin hyvä kuin huonoin pelaaja. Poikkeustapauksia on: Brake pointit esim. crit cap. Setti bonukset. BiS kamat ei välttämättä mene tunti sitten kiltaan liittyneelle, jolla estetään hoardaus. <Perkele> mentaliteetti -Ota muut huomioon ja muista vittuilla -Ilmesty raideille -Normi ja HC runit järkätään kaikille raidilaisille ja sossuille -Mythic spotti ansaitaan -Progen aikana kierrätetään pelaajia bossi mekaniikkojen ja lootin takia -Ei altti pakkoa -Olemme suurin osa 25-30 vuotiaita, joilla on perhe, ymmärrämme jos et pääse aina mukaan -Tiedät mitä bossi tekee, raidi liidu kertoo miten tehdään -Pidetään yhdessä hauskaa -Discordissa huudetaan, pidetään hauskaa ja vituillaan. Pullin aikana ollaan hiljaa. HUOM! Jos sinulle on uponnut rautakanki perseeseen, olet uppiniskainen alikin alku, muuten vaan rasittava/puhetta ymmärtämätön niin pyydän ystävällisesti suksimaan vittuun :) Tässä meidän attractor videoita varten: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j3acfR_bfgDreamfall3 2d
2d Looking for mythic guild after few month break Heya, new to the server frost DK is looking for a raiding guild. I spent most of legion on horde, on my boomy/guardian. Cleared 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 ToV, 7/10 Nighthold, then took a break during ToS. Came back to the game recently, and since I needed to catch up with gear, I decided to go back alliance and start on the frost DK I had sitting there for few years, since frost right now looks quite nice to me(always been a fan of dual wield swords but cant see myself playing pure dps class like rogue). I am looking for semi-hardcore guild to clear mythic content before the end of the tier. If it turns out mythic as frost dk with 1 legendary so far(prydaz, after 3 days of playing the character) will not work, I might be willing to move my mage with BiS frost and fire legendaries Thanks for the time, and in case you want to contact me, battle tag is JackWest#21665Jackiewest0 2d
3d Mythic ToS and Antorus Pugs Hi everybody! Anyone who knows if something like this is going on and who's the one to talk to if i want to join one? :) Thanks in advance!Xhakros0 3d
4d WTS Heroic Argus the Unmaker, 11/11 HC Antorus and +15. we are a team of elite players raiding in world top 50 guilds, we have done more than 4000 high level keystone dungeon together and many raids across all of our mains and alts characters . -Buying the boost from us will give you: keystone +15 you will get: 1-the best weekly chest loot you can get which is item level 960 atm. 2-keystone master achievement. 3-the keystone master artifact weapon skin. 4-the best amount of AP you can get in your weekly chest in your class order hall and a good chance on 940 or higher from the chest at the end of the dungeon, if we can trade our loot to you, we will ofc. -Antorus Heroic you will get: 1- [Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker] achievement. 2-a very decent chance on 940 loot or higher, up to 985. 3-if you join our Master loot runs, you will get 100% if the loot that drops for your class and spec. we always try to make our raids 20-25 man, to make sure you will get as much loot as possible. 4-if you join our Personal Loot runs, we will always bring characters that can share loot with you, to help you gearing up and we will share our loot with you. 5-a very decent chance to get the Antoran Charhound Mount from Felhounds of Sargeras -it does not matter what class or spec you play all you need is to be level 110 and it does not matter at all what kinda gear you have . -time: for keystone +15 or higher , you need 40 min max. for Heroic Argus the Unmaker you need 20 to 30 min. for Full Antorus heroic run you need about 2 hours and half . -Contact Information: add my skype its vivi.craft1 or my Btag: Vïvicraft#2452 price: you can pay us on any realm, horde or ally. -keystone +15 not in time for weekly chest is 225k. -keystone +15 in time is 400k. Master Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 500k. -full Tomb of Sargeras heroic is 2.5 million gold. -9/10 heroic night hold is 2 million gold. Personal Loot runs: -Heroic Argus the Unmaker is 400k. -full Antorus heroic is 1 million and 500k gold. IMPORTANT NOTE : Price goes lower by 50k-100k every week on all raid runs but for mythic keystone runs its fixed.Vivicraftt0 4d
4d [A] Iron Clan casual 2 day raiding guild Iron Clan @ Ravencrest eu Alliance is currently searching for members to expand the casual raiding team. Iron Clan Ravencrest Alliance --------------------------------- Raid Times ------------- Wednesday: 20.30 - 23.30 Sunday : 20.30 - 23.30 Current Progress -------------------- Antorus, the Burning Throne Norma l: 11/11 Heroic : 6/11 What we Recruit -------------------- 1 Healer : Shaman or Monk prefered ( No Holy Paladin ) About us ---------- Casual 2 day raiding guild with a relaxed but stil progres focused vibe. Fun and giggles are always happening but when the fight starts we ask the full attention to be at the current boss we face. Want more info or just to contact us : Ashynna ( ashynna#2278 ) Hottodogu (Deathenox#2302) , Karaway or Darkain with a ingame wisper or a ingame mail ( @ Ravencrest EU ) to get in contact with usAshynna39 4d
4d Can close [guild is found]Susanivanova0 4d
4d <A> Recruiting for Antorus Heroic Raiding Angeli Mortem recruitment is open for Two day Heroic Raiding. After a well earned break from our 4/9 Mythic kills in TOS we will now be starting to rebuild for the new Antorus raids. The pressure of mythic raiding got a bit too intense for some, so we want to get the fun back and concentrate on "no pressure Heroic raiding". Two days a week. We will be continuing with a small close knit group. But we would like to recruit more players who want to have some fun doing Heroic in a nice friendly environment. All classes welcome Full on warrior, tanks and healers. If everything goes well then maybe some tries at Mythic. We will be raiding 20:00 - 23:00 ST Tuesday and Thursday. For more information please add hockster#2290 or HeatFX#2234 Or check us out at : http://angelimortem.enjin.com/Magathawispy4 4d
5d <Intrusion> raiding 1 day a week. Hello all, Intrusion is a guild that raids just 1 day a week on a Sunday 19:30 - 23:00. We are the leading 1 day raid guild on Ravencrest, having finished ToS on 4/9M We are on the look out for some good reliable people that simply don't have the time to commit to these 2-3 day raid guilds. We know we will never be able to compete with guilds raiding 2/3/4 days a week so we want to try and get the most out of our 1 night! We want people with a mature attitude and strong English. We only need selected DPS. Especially those with Healer/Tank offspecs. To be considered for a trial - you must be raid ready. Though, we do take socials that are currently preparing to raid in the future. Contact me ingame @ Aurah#2893 for a chat if you are interestedAurahs0 5d
5d Arms Warr or Frost DK LF PVE Guild Hello everyone , since my hordie friend stopped playing , I wanted to come back to alliance , I have a 918 frost dk and 907 arms warrior and currently I'm looking for a PVE guild , I cleared 11/11 Normal Antorus and 3/9 Mythic ToS with my mage in horde so I know the basics and I'm a raider since HFC (not much of a big deal but better than nothing I guess :P ) I played with these 2 classes most of the time at the start of legion so I know my class and rotations etc. Thanks for reading ^^ AshenEidolon#2627Lyntnia0 5d
5d (A) <Semantics> Previously World top 20 for 2 Day/Week Who are we? Semantics is a competitive mythic raiding guild comprised of high rated battleground/arena players, veterans and competitive players. Formed in 2014, we strive to adapt our schedule to the lives of our working and/or studying members. In order to maintain our twice weekly mythic progression only the most exceptional and knowledgeable applicants will be considered. Consistency and the desire to improve are required in order to become to best. We regularly compete against fellow top guilds to ensure that our roster is at minimum on par or exceeding their DPS/Healing meters. Expectations of the main raid require that all raiders strive to improve and adapt. Recruitment: Recruitment will be available 24/7 for all specializations and classes. Players who have exhibited exceptional game knowledge and gaming ability will be taken into the main raid. Semantics prides itself on changing to the meta and seeking opportunities to achieve the best result possible. Raid Times: Wednesday 20:00 - 24:00 Sunday 20:00 - 24:00 Expectations: - Previous raiding experience and advanced game knowledge - Profound understanding of the limits and mechanics of ones character in every encounter - Communicative ability with a clear headset and microphone + communication programs (Discord) - Preparation is a must, all players are required to have the necessary flasks, potions, food, enchants and rerolls - Main roster is required to attend all raids, however, with proper communication of one's inability to raid we will find a replacement for that time slot. - Fluency in English Application: www.Semantics.guildlaunch.com Contact through battlenet -Krooks#2927Døko4 5d
5d Resto druid looking for raiding guild First of all ignore my item lvl and please just test me in a raid or whatever. I currently have to find random pug raids and it's killing me cause of all the silly wipes and ragequitters. I have the skill, all I need is better gear. I was top 10 in many ToS bosses the first weeks, but then my guild fell apart. I then took some months break but now i'm back again. Currently working my !@# off to get better ilvl. ILVL 939 (equipped) Porphyria-Ravencrest Thank you for reading :)Porphyria1 5d
5d <<NO WAR>> recruiting! <<NO WAR>> is a brand new guild, looking for all type of players! We are short in numbers, that's why we are recruiting all specs and classes! to make a stable and what is more important, chill and relaxed raiding unit for a long run. Our goals for now are simple: - Get a raid team going, 3 days at start WED/THUS/SUN 8pm - 11pm, then cut down raiding days to two and make 1 of those days an optional raiding day aka alt run/old content run and etc. - Increase our numbers in general, yes, yes that means, socials are welcome! - Creating and what is the most important part, maintaining a healthy and friendly atmosphere in the guild. ____________________________________________________________________________ For our raid team, I don't really care about your exp or your ilvl, be reasonably geared, enchanted and gemed and show up for raids, that's it. As for the socials, as long, as you are not a d... ehm, bad person, feel free to join us. If you want an invite /w me or any other member of the guild online! Have fun.Flipflopsman0 5d
6d <Repeat> 7/11 HC Søger danske mythic raiders! Repeat er en Dansk guild med fokus på mythic progression, som raider to dage om ugen. Guilden blev startet d. 25/11-2017 af den forhenværende core og ledelse af Doing It Wrong. Vores mål er altid at drive det bedste ud af folk, som tager WoW seriøst og som gerne vil være en del af et konkurrencedygtigt raid team. Vores mål er at kunne blande os i toppen af danske 2 dags guilds. --- Raiding --- Vi raider Søndag & Torsdag 20.15 - 23.00 Guild Banken stiller nedestående til rådighed for vores raiders: - Flask (cauldron) - Feast - Vantus rune For mere info, hop ind på vores hjemmeside : http://www.repeat-guild.dk/rekruttering Vi har pt et fuldt hc hold, så hvis du vil med fra starten på mythic, så skynd dig at kontakt os! ----- Pt søger vi ----- Demon Hunter, DPS Druid Resto/Boomy Hunter BM / MM Mage Frost/Fire Monk DPS Paladin DPS Priest ALLE specs Rogue ALLE specs Shaman DPS Warlock ALLE specs Warrior DPS ----- Kontakt Officerer ----- Adellund#2208 (Heal Role Officer) Lintrup#2279 (Raid Leader) MrBromantic#2857 (DPS Role Officer) Banditten#21239 (Tank Role Officer)Azrioz4 6d
6d hunter/mage/paladin/warrior LFG Hello i am 20 year old Latvian student and looking for a guild for Legion. I have 2-3 year experience in wow mostly in cata expation. I main Hunter, but have no problem playing mage/pala/warrior. I can be online 17ish till 23ish. all days and Fridays and Saturdays more. Looking for semi hard core or hard core raid guild. With 2-3 raids a week. Prefer a guild with 2 main raids and some alt runsJecob2 6d
08 Dec [A] Elemental shaman looking for a new raiding home Hi, Currently - ele shaman with 899 ilvl and 69 artifact power After long break and server switch I am looking for a raiding guild, preferably 3 days/ a week. As for my experience, I have been playing since TBC in various guilds both semi-hardcore and casual. Most notable guilds I was fortunate to be part of are Redrum Inc on Defias Brotherhood during WotLK and Revelations on same server in MoP as well as Grim Harvest on Maelstrom when I have joined for SoO during transition from 10 to 25 and we were able to get server 2nd/ 3rd 25 Garosh HC before item lvl nerf. I can offer reliable/ good performance and 100% attendance during progression raids. During my long WoW adventure I have been playing mostly range dps and healers, however I have also played a tank during Firelands. Currently I have returned to my most successful spec - ele shaman and thus I am looking for a new raiding guild as range dps. My btag thomeq#1176.Xthomie0 08 Dec
08 Dec <Alterac Deviants> Argus the Unmaker Heroic Boost. Alterac Deviants are pleased to offer a professional boosting service at a competitive price. The current package offer is: Argus the Unmaker: (Personal Loot) Contact Namix#2795 for price WE ONLY SELL FOR GOLD An added guarantee with this service is the Violet Spellwing and Achievment. For any booking/pricing enquiries, feel free to contact me on battle-net via:Namix#2795 Some of our boosters also live stream, so it may be that you wish to view a boost take place prior to making a booking. Kinds regards, NamixNamix6 08 Dec
08 Dec [A] <Kin> 2 Day 5/9 M Recruiting for Mythic “a group of persons descended from a common ancestor or constituting a people, clan, tribe, or family.” General Information Guild name: Kin Faction: Alliance Server: Ravencrest-EU Website: www.kinguild.com About us Kin is a new guild with some old heads looking to go through the latest content at a reasonable pace. A lot of us have played together through a variety of different games with the main one being World of Warcraft. What we're looking for in a member We’re looking for solid players who while raiding 2 nights a week are also interested in running mythic + on off nights as there will be an expectation that your gear is up to par. With our schedule being as it is we are looking for a consistent group who would be there for most raids, of course we do understand that real life can come up, we would just appreciate some advanced warning! Activity on Discord would be nice, a requirement is that you to have a PC able to handle WoW comfortably and an internet connection that is up to the task. A willingness to learn will also be greatly appreciated. Casual/Social players are also welcome to apply, regardless of their choice of class. Roles Available Ranged DPS Mage Warlock Hunter Exceptional Players Considered Raid Schedule Thursday 20:00-23:00 GMT +1 Sunday 20:00-23:00 GMT +1 Contact us Bilz#21951 Velking#2969 Soul#2142Keeznog77 08 Dec
08 Dec hpriest, Dh and Mage all around 950 ilvl LF Guild Gretings :P We are a group of 3 friends looking for a decent guild to raid in. Good community and friendly atmosphere during raids is important to us. Having fun while playing is and will always be our Nr1 priority. That said, progress is important to us. Our goal is to clear Mythic Antorus at a decent phase and we are looking for a guild with the same goal. So if you are a Semihardcore raiding guild with a laidback attitude i think we would be a perfect fit. We are all around 950ilvl and done 11/11hc. If you think we would be a good addition to your guild, Add me on b.net and lets have a chat :) Nerochain#2792Swartmann0 08 Dec
08 Dec [A] Ironforge Drinkers Club - A new PvP guild We are a newly formed PvP guild on Ravencrest. We are recruiting for our RBG team next season we also want a community where people can find arena partners. We will also have weekly social events when we have a lot more members such as BG premades and duel/arena wargames with prizes. Any questions message myself Troublex or Deathconan for more information. Thanks. FOR THE ALLIANCE!Executioner5 08 Dec
07 Dec <Perceptive> World 41 Gold xRealm,Cheaper WoWTokens! <Perceptive> Exchanging Gold Cross Realm! We have gold on other realms we are willing to trade in exchange for gold on Tarren Mill Horde. We offer you more gold than we will receive! In the case of gold to gold trades we have Available gold in the following realms : Arathor Azuremyst Blackrock Blackhand Blackmoore Bloodfeather Bloodscalp Defias Brotherhood Draenor Drak'Thul Eredar Hyjal Illidan Outland Pozzo Ragnaros Ravencrest Sargeras Stormreaver Stormscale Terenas .....and more! We also Boost Argus the unmaker on heroic difficulty DAILY and we accept payments on any realm Contact us Battletag:Chilltax#2421 Skype: Perceptive.boost Discord:Perceptiveboost#6880Ziizi1 07 Dec
07 Dec [A] Fury Warrior Looking for N/H Antorus Progression Looking for a new guild trying to push Heroic Antorus... I've been on a break since the middle of ToS (About 2-3 Months) I have Curve on NH and ToS and was 1 boss down on both raids on Mythic.. I know I'm far behind so I don't expect to slot into a raid team straight away! .921ilvl. Prefer 2 nights a week. Day's and Times are not a problemJonezy0 07 Dec
07 Dec Nardan's Bloody Coin Boosting Service The boost is only available on Ravencrest(A) and Stormscale(H) it should take less than 1 hour, depending on which service you choose. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <You are going to bring> [Fire-Watcher's Oath] from Speaker Gulan on Timeless Isle, it costs 100 timeless coins which can be obtained by killing mobs on the isle. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=73307/speaker-gulan ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <Rewards> Bloody coin - 10 Bloody Coins: Candlekeeper achievement http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8717/candlekeeper - 100 Bloody Coins: Oathguard achievement + Vengeful Porcupette http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8718/oathguard - 500 Bloody Coins: Blazebinder achievement + Reins of the Ashide Mushan Beast http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8719/blazebinder - 1000 Bloody Coins: Kilnmaster achievement http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8720/kilnmaster - 2000 Bloody Coins: Fire-Watcher achievement + title: Fire-Watcher <name>. http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=8721/fire-watcher ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <Prices> 100 Coins: 25.000g (Gives you 2x Achievement and 1x Pet) 500 Coins: 50.000g (Gives you 3x Achievement and 1x Mount) 2000 Coins: 100.000g (Gives you 5x Achievement, 15x Pets, 1x Mount and 1x Title) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <Time-ish> 100 Coins: 4 Min 500 Coins: 10 Min 2000 Coins: 30 Min (ish) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <Payment Options> To avoid scammers i made some payment options for you ^^ -50/50: Pay half at the start, and the rest in the end. -Small portions: Pay alittle amount each time you have obtained "X" amount of coins. -All upfront: You simply just pay all the gold for the service in the start. PS: The reason you can't pay when done, is to avoid scamming for both partners. Thanks for understanding. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <Contact me on btag> Warrior#23473 (Don't write a comment if you wanna buy, instead just add my btag and tell me which service you are interested in) ^^Nardan37 07 Dec
07 Dec Fresh 110 Disc Priest LF Casual Raiding Guild Hi There, I'm Xez and I recently re-rolled from Horde to alliance. When playing horde I managed to get all classes to 110 so I have a good understanding of them all from a DPS stand point. Now I have decided to change things up a bit and move in to healing. It's a new challenge but one I am enjoying. I will hit 110 tonight, and no doubt gear up pretty swiftly this week. I am looking for a casual PvE focused guild that I can learn from, I guess my main aim is to get in to Mythic + and a bit of raiding. I have a family which means I am very limited in time I can commit too, so I would only be able to commit to 1 raid night a week. The ideal night for me would be either Thursday or Friday from 20:30 server time on wards. I do have one requirement! Any guild I get involved with must have Discord, it's always nice to have a good chat when gaming. Thank you for taking the time to read this! If you do have a guild you feel would be suited to me, well please feel free to leave a message here, or drop me a /w in-game! (I play with a RL he's a Ret Paladin who would also be interested in joining me wherever I go. He is already 110 and around 910 item level at the moment I believe) All the best, XezXéz0 07 Dec
06 Dec [A] <Valor> 2 Day Mythic Raiding 2/11M Antorus To apply, please visit http://valor-wow.enjin.com/. For more information, please add Elithia#2451 for a chat or visit us at: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ravencrest/Valor Valor Valor is a new 2-day guild composed of existing 5/9 M ToS raiders aiming to clear Mythic content beginning with Antorus the Burning Throne. We have a relaxed schedule of only 2 days a week, while maintaining the drive to clear the current raiding tier. Our members consist of a variety of hardcore raiders that still love the game, and want to raid the highest level available in the game, but do not have the time to raid the usual 5-7 days a week. We aim to use our time as efficiently as possible, so we look for raiders that share our goals. Raiding Information: • Raid days: Monday & Wednesday, 20:00 - 00:00 Server Time. • Due to this strict schedule, we expect our raiders to plan their life around our 2 raids. We expect a 95% attendance rate. • We will have one optional raid day on Thursday/Friday for fun – including alt runs, old content clears and mini guild events. What Can You Expect From Valor? • Mythic progression. The guild is founded with the goal that we will always clear the current tier at the highest difficulty level. • Raiding. We will not recruit players to be backups or bench warmers. If you join as a raider, you will be actively taken to raids. • Like-Minded players. We offer a solid core roster of raiders who have raided together for years, and are looking for more friendly, mythic-level members seeking a permanent raid team to call their own. • A fun, social community. Our raids are serious, and we aim for them to be productive. However, we also aim to have a positive atmosphere, and for people to genuinely enjoy their time in the guild, both in and out of raids. We promise world class memes. What Do We Expect From You? • Respectful. You respect other guild members and the guild's boundaries. • English-speaking. We expect you to be understandable, and able to use a microphone and Discord. • A team player. Killing bosses is the guild’s goal, it should be yours too. Loot, meters, achievements etc. should be secondary. • A quick learner. Someone who can adapt to mistakes made and handle constructive criticism maturely. • Self-motivated. You’re here because you want to kill mythic bosses and you also have the motivation to push your character further by: ...Elithia6 06 Dec
06 Dec Holy/Disc Priest 950 looking for guild! Hello everyone! I'm an healer priest currently playing on italian server "Pozzo dell'Eternità". Due to personal commitments I need a new guild that fits my raid timetables. I can raid on: Monday/Wednesday from 19.00 to 01.00 Tuesday/Thursday from 14.00 to 18.00 Saturday/Sunday depending on weeks So the idea is to find a guild that raids during evening (mon/wed) or afternoon (tue/thu). I'm looking for a place in which i can grow up through mythic content so please add me only if your group is prepared to enter mythic. My Wowprogress page: https://www.wowprogress.com/user/Ashaara_Silvermoon My WarcraftLogs page: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/pozzo-delleternita/soulpr%C3%ACest BNet ID: Soulless#2363Soulprìest0 06 Dec
05 Dec <Arctic Avengers> Selling Normal Antorus Boost Runs <Arctic Avengers> [9/9M] Is now selling Full Normal Antorus, the Burning Throne Runs on Personal Loot! The services we currently offer: Normal ABT 11/11 Personal Loot (Price 800k Gold) Normal Argus the Unmaker Personal Loot (Price 200k Gold) Specific Normal ABT Bosses Personal Loot (Price 80k Gold) Mythic +10 Dungeon In Time (Price 125k gold) Mythic +15 Dungeon In Time (Price 250k gold) Nightbane Mount from Karazhan (Price 150k gold) The Normal Antorus Boost Runs will be held each Thursday at 19:00 Server Time (We will ask the buyer to be online 15 minutes in advance for preparation). Argus the Unmaker only kills will be held during the same run! If youre interested in one of these boosts feel free to add me on battletag and we can sort something out! Forsaken#21326 If under any circumstances the boost does not go through then we will return the whole amount of gold payed by the buyer. Gear / Loot System: Throughout the first weeks of the Antorus boost runs we will keep any gear that our raiders can use as an upgrade. If the item is not needed by any of our raiders you be able to receive this item. If multiple buyers want the item, you will both perform a /roll on it. The runs will be Personal Loot. Payment: Part of the payment (10%) is paid as reservation deposit! The remaining payment is expected upon entering the raid unless otherwise noted. We currently only accept gold on: Ravencrest (In the future we might also accept gold on other servers) Contact: If you are interested in purchasing from us or you have any questions, please contact Shredbull-Ravencrest ingame or ask a guild member so he can refer you to me! Forsaken#21326Shredbull47 05 Dec
05 Dec Casual r.guild(1/9M) preparing for Antorus Hello there. We are Warriors of Wrath, 7 year old casual raiding guild at Ravencrest! Currently we are at 4/10 M NH, 9/9 H TOS and 1/9 M TOS. Right now we are regrouping for Antorus, we are looking for ppl with heroic clear at TOS but everyone is also welcome to join, gear up with us and join the raiding team when he is /feels ready. We are looking for mature and relaxed ppl to join us, also old hardcore raiders who dont have time for hardcore gaming anymore. We are looking for ppl who respect real life issues, respect each other, their guild m8s and the community.Ppl who dont forget that this is a game and want to have fun with it , but ofc also make some decent runs/ progress r.days : Wednsday-Thursday-Sunday-Monday 830-12.00 voice chat : Twitch we use ep/gp for loots(no drama, very fair) and Personal Attendance is up to you and your real life obligations. We also make keystones, guild challenges and old content for fun /achies. Currently we are looking mainly for dps(all are welcome), Healers ( druid/pala/shamy) and 1 dps with good off tanking. If you are looking for a new place to call home and you value friendships and fun over progress and recount , add me for a chat fourfouri#2785 Ty for your time and have fun!Vanthw2 05 Dec
04 Dec [A] <Decertwo> Family Oriented Raiding Guild! Ever miss those old times raiding with your buddies!? Cracking jokes, !@#$ talking, the epicness, the comradery! Well today is your lucky day... <Decertwo> is looking to create a family-style raiding guild with an emphasis on ambitiously progressing. We are 7 ex-mythic raiders all whom have been playing together for over 2 years together. We want to create a tight nit team of players to progress through Heroic and Mythic Antorus! With goals to go into BFA as a mythic progression guild! We are taking players of all skill levels, all that we ask is that you sign up and attend raids on time. That you are enchanted, flasked, potted and well fed. We only take people who can take constructive criticism and want to learn and get better! Having played since Vanilla, I think that building relationships with your guildies and raid team is so important to WoW! It's what keeps me coming back. I have made some life long friends, shared many a hilarious evening and made amazing memories all the while! Come join and be apart of something special! We are looking at raiding Wed - 20:00 - 23:00 with the second day (provisionally Sunday) still being chosen. To apply /w me on real ID or alternatively reply to this post with your battletag. Biaggio#2686 Thanks!Tels0 04 Dec
03 Dec Polish guild Any in this realm?Mikstry0 03 Dec
03 Dec [H] 900 rouge looking for guild Hi guys! Frannofissen here! Im a 900 ilvl rouge from Denmark, looking for a Not too seriuos guild. Im Not quite The raider, and really havent done any raids with a guild before. That Said Im quite new to The game and this is my first max level account i’ve ever had. I’ve done alot of lfr though so you could Call Me a lfr scrub. I’ve allso fiddled with some mythic + keystones But Not higher than +4 i Think. Im mainly looking for a guild to do Raiding and Dungeons, preferably Danish But english is allso fine by Me. Looking forward to hear from you ! Feel free to add Me here: dinmomma#2834Frannofissen0 03 Dec
03 Dec [A] <Cyclone Gaming> 9/9M 3 days recruiting! Cyclone Gaming [Ravencrest EU] Raid days: Wednesday: 19.30-23.00 Thursday: 19.30-23.00 Sunday: 19.30-23.00 We're a semi hardcore guild, created on the 19th of September 2016 on Ravencrest. Our players are former top players from previous expansions. Our goal is to aim for a better ranking on Ravencrest EU, while being a semi hardcore guild with only 3 raid nights. We are currenty looking to expand our roster with new trialists. We always focus on having the strongest and most confident raid environment on a professional level, while having a lot of fun together both in our raids, but also in the guild outside of our raids. Progression: Trials of Valor 3/3 Mythic Nighthold 10/10 Mythic ToS 9/9 Mythic We're currenty recruiting exceptional players, especially a Restoration Shaman, Holy Paladin or Discipline Priest. For the first TWO weeks of progression of a new tier, we add Monday as an extra mandatory raid day. We expect all players to have 75 traits on their main spec, by the opening of Mythic Antorus. Even if your class isn't mentioned in the category above, we always consider dedicated and experienced players for our roster, so make sure to apply on our website. www.cyclone-gaming.shivtr.com If you have any questions, please contact: Fathorn#1510 - Highsh0ck#2535 - Celloth#2363 Or whisper Hìghshock, Cellore or Balomohr in-game. Hope to hear from you soon.Hìghshock3 03 Dec
03 Dec [A] The University Recruiting - Holy Paladin The University is looking for more people to complete our raiding team. We are clearing Heroic Antorus in order to start mythic. Our guild is based on friendship, enjoyment and passion for the game. We raid two days per week with main raid and sundays with alts, and our goal is to experience the current raid content while having fun and progressing in our own pace. Raid times: Wednesday: 20-23 Sundays: 20-23 (relaxed alt raids) Monday: 20-23 *Server Time We are currently looking for raiders to Mythic raiding, - Holy Paladin Even if your class is not listed for recruiting do not hesitate to chat with us. We always consider every exceptional player both when it comes to game experience and personality. We want you to have: - A friendly attitude. - Knowledge of your class. - Previous raiding experience is a plus. - High attendance. - A polite attitude and treat others with respect. We offer you: - A friendly and social and relaxed guild. - A reliable guild. - A raid environment that is serious, relaxed and fun. - A raid on sundays to relax and even bring alts. - Mythic plus groups. If you are interested in joining us contact any officer ingame for a chat: Chacal, Highdaway, Shamella or Lasthopes.Chacal2 03 Dec
03 Dec LF Mythic + Dungeon Guild Hello all! I’m looking for a guild that focuses predominantly on Mythic Plus dungeons throughout the week. I’m returning to WoW so don’t have a high Mythic Plus score but have experience at +10 and above level. Due to working shifts I can’t commit to a raiding guild or schedule no matter how much I may want to, so m+ is my end game. Hope to hear from you all. GogglzGogglz0 03 Dec
02 Dec [A] Ronin, Heroic Guild recruiting! (10/10 HC NH) Who are we? Ronin as a guild has been around since vanilla, at the end of WoD it became clear that our original server, Ragnaros, was no longer a suitable environment for an Alliance raiding guild so we moved here, to Ravencrest. During Mists of Pandaria the guild went largely on hiatus, but since WoD now we've been back, and we've been a sturdy raiding guild since a month or so before BRF came out. We have a solid core of players but we need to expand our roster to reach the more suitable group sizes with greater frequency. As a guild we've been through it all, we've raided for 4 hours a night 4 times a week plus an additional day time raid on a Sunday, with alt runs in between! Now as most of us are older, we no longer want to push for the very bleeding edge as we no longer wish for WoW to dominate our lives. What this does not mean is that we are "casual" in our approach to raiding. We would expect anyone to turn up with flasks, food and potions, and the best gems and enchants for their spec. We would expect Stones to be available for use on progression content when called for by the raid leaders. What these things mean though is that we can clear content at our level at a reasonable pace without raiding having to dominate your life inside or outside of WoW. We don't want to burn through content so fast that it gets boring, or so slow that it feels like we're not moving forward. Due to only raiding twice a week, we do not really want to deal with the politics of Mythic, as we feel getting benched for potentially 50% of a raiding week would be unfair, though with that said we wouldn't necessarily shy away from it if the circumstance presented itself. We raid twice a week, Thursdays and Sundays, 20:00-23:00. We have found that this is more than enough time to clear up to heroic content while it remains current. Since resurrecting the guild, we have always achieved Ahead of the Curve. Our view is that progress, fun, and a relaxed environment don't have to be mutually exclusive to each other. Ronin has a strong social aspect with an active discord server acting as our central hub. There are often people looking to form up for invasions, do world quests together or push through a few mythic+ dungeons. Even though we're an international guild, I like to think that everyone in Ronin considers anyone else in Ronin their friend. Loot is masterlooted out and goes by EPGP. Tier is prioritized to completion of bonuses. So, if this sounds good to you then please consider applying! We are currently looking for 1 healer 1 RDPS (ideally a Warlock) These classes or specs above are in particular interest to balance out our roster, though anyone is welcome to apply and would be given fair consideration. Any applicants should be able to provide good attendance and as said above, be able to turn up with full enchants, gems and all necessary consumables. Item level is not an absolute priority, but given the recently introduced catch up mechanics, any applicants should at least be able to demonstrate that they are attempting to obtain gear via other means if 880 or lower. Anyone interested please either add - HiddenGecko#2289 Incurus#2478 or leave a post with your details here and we can talk. Thanks for reading!Thordelar2 02 Dec
02 Dec LF Holy Pala LF HPala 2 day raiding guild The University established mythic raiding guild recruiting 1 holy pala for progress through antorus. We offer a relaxed enviroment with good progress<5/9m last tier> Raid days are wed/mon 20st 23 st with an alt raid on sundays at 20st-23st. We would like u to have some mythic exp and appropriate gear,successful applicant will have instant spot to join the raid team. /w highdaway ingame for more info or ad my btag for a chat darrren#2490.Highdaway0 02 Dec
02 Dec [A] Sellrun Herald of the Titans Hello friends We, WotlK United, are selling the title „Herald of the Titans“ on Horde and Alliance side. For this feat of strenght/achievment u need to kill „Algalon the observer“ on 10-player mode with level 80. Also there is an itemlevel restriction to max 226 and weapons 232. So as a result you need a lvl 80 character to do this. Gear isn‘t needed because we‘re killing the boss for you. After the kill, you‘ll recieve the feat of strenght „Herald of the Titans“ and the title aswell. This title is accountwide for all characters above level 80. Our group is an experienced boosting group and started boosting Challenge Modes and Raids back in "MoP". Today we specialize ourself in "Herald of The Titans", because there are so many groups selling Mythic+ and Raids that aren't really special. FAQ: Prices: → All german realms: 100.000 Gold → Argent Dawn, Silvermoon, Quel‘thalas, Kazzak, Twisting Nether -EU: 100.000 Gold → All other EU realms 150.000 Gold Our service: → Fast boost (10-15 min) → Going AFK infight possible What do you get? → The feat of strenght: „Herald of the Titans“ → The title „Herald of the Titans“ Procedure → Whisper me ingame: Issra (Argent Dawn-EU alliance)/ Wînters (Blackmoore-EU alliance) or add me on Winters#2786 → Date finding → 50% party payment → Get boosted → Pay the rest With best regards. Wînters For questions, just contact me.Wìnters0 02 Dec
01 Dec [A] <thx> (Ravencrest) 8/11 HC - LF Rogue & R Shaman! Note: Looking for a variety of classes! <thx> was founded back in 2012 by a tight group of friends who raided together throughout T12 to T15 achieving respectful rankings in the process, most notably World 80th Elegon HC on Ravencrest. We've decided to reform on Ravencrest after a few of us raided together on Defias Brotherhood in Animosity for the last few years, bringing over half of Animosity with us. We're a semi-hardcore guild raiding 3 times a week, but we're still aiming to maintain a good realm rank. Summary of recent history (As Animosity): Warlords of Draenor: T17 - Imperator Mar'gok - World 1103 / EU 599 T17 - Blackhand - World 594 / EU 300 T18 - Archimonde - World 750 / EU 414 Legion: T19 - Xavius - World 553 / EU 350 T19 - Helya - World 1037 / EU 685 T19 - Spellblade Aluriel (Latest NH kill) - World 754 / EU 453 Please note, since we've just moved over to Ravencrest from Defias Brotherhood, we will be having a period of down-time where we're recruiting members to fill the raid team for Mythic - we don't believe this will take too long as we're already generating a lot of interest. If you want to join us, be aware that you may not be raiding for a couple of weeks until the roster is finalised. As a guild, our aim is simple: to clear Mythic modes prior to nerfs whilst raiding in a ‘fun’ environment. We like to keep a relatively small roster as we don’t like benching people, so naturally, high attendance is paramount. For more information, please contact one of the Officers for a chat on our Discord or on Bnet - a written application is not required at this stage. (Discord & Bnet tags are at the bottom of this post) Recruitment We will always consider somebody regardless of their class and/or spec! In order to give you a higher chance of approval, you should meet the following requirements: - have relevant raiding experience - able to maintain 100% attendance - competent in the class/role you play - have a working microphone alongside Discord Healers: ANY (Needing 3-4) DPS: SEE RECENT POST!! When do you raid? Monday, Wednesday and Thursday We raid from 20:00 until 23:00 ST during progression During progression, these hours/days may be extended where possible in order to achieve a kill where necessary, depending on whether or not the majority of the raid can attend. Who can I contact? Battle Tag: Dathran (Michael#23334) Merkzs (Merke#2379) Teelor (Shaun#2102) Discord: Dathran (Dathran#2016) Merkzs (Merke#4957) Teelor (Teelor#4882) Alternatively, visit our website for more information - https://thxwow.net/Dathran5 01 Dec
27 Nov WTB Heavy Junkbox - 200g ea Hi there, I am looking to buy Heavy junkboxes as I am grinding ravenholdt rep. I need about 800 more and I am willing to pay 200G each. With a small amount of effort you can farm 100+ of these an hour, that's 20k an hour so this is easy money. There are guides on wowhead if you need some pointers. Why am I not farming these myself if it's so easy? I'm currently on the last leg of the Insane In The Membrane achievement and after killing over 30k mobs it's literally driving me insane and I'm getting impatient. Leave me a message here or add me on battle.net Vexilion#2303 if you're willing to sell or farm these. Cheers, EchelionEchelion1 27 Nov
26 Nov Awesome dudes Looking For AWESOME GUILD Hey there fellow gamers on ravencrest! Me and a friend of mine decided to come over to ravencrest to continue our adventure in world of warcraft. We have downed 7/7M, 9/10M & 3/9M. Unfortuently our guild got disbanded and we decided to come here to ravencrest :) What we are looking for is a guild and community that we can feel at home and progress towards killing the mighty bosses in the creepy raids. Please add my battletag and whisper me! Shmooss#2670 YOU WILL WANT US! <3Shmooss0 26 Nov